PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

FunAtWork
04-15-18, 09:25
Just 1 advice. Being a senior monger. 50-60% of Indies in ISG first appear in Locanto. From there once they are flashed in ISG the rates starts getting hiked. All the seasoned mongers over here knows how to use Locanto and Tinder to produce the best results.

NB: It is there that you get the RAW fish in 1500 bucks for a shot and 2000 for 2. Once they become highlighted in ISG, the same fish with less service gets 3 k per shot and 5 k for 2 and as the popularity grows the rates also gets hiked.

Cheers!

Hey GuavaForU and MeetMypussy.

Be very careful.

While you / others are focused on the looks / rate / services of this HW. I would like to advise to err on the side of caution. What if the hubby blackmails later or if there is an issue / ruckus during incall at her residence? You are sitting duck! Right? And if outcall. Still your ID is known and the husband can trouble you. I wonder why you guys fall for so-called indes etc. When you have reliable and tested spa / MP / SP of all kinds and even have SG. May be this HW is genuine and it may also be that the so-called hubby is actually a SP. But, I would advise caution and suggest to go for more safe providers only.

Re: Girish park. Don't trust locanto ads. These are baits by lower end thug like pimps trying to lure inexperienced newbies to SG. If you want to go to SG. Go directly. Why through locanto? But, make sure you have a reliable pimp. And yes, girls in premium buildings in SG have AC rooms! And if someone is offering services close to SG in a private flat. Please smell a rat! It's going to be low grade SG girls at high prices + chance of cheating + higher risk. SG will be much safer that way if you have a reliable pimp.

I am.

Be careful.

Ak1912
04-15-18, 19:02
Hi guys,

Back to Kolkata but only for 1 day this time.

Kindly share some new leads for MPs with chick details, service and damages.

As usual, you will be reciprocated in return and also some good FRs for services taken.

Thanks and look forward to some good responses (PM) from fellow mongers.

Anyone ever coming to Bangalore or Chennai or Hyderabad, do PM me for leads.

Hunter212
04-15-18, 19:45
Thanks to a senior who initiated me into Kolkotta after Delhi. Looking further with different fishes. The fish has been mentioned here many times. Paramit. She was good.

Open to all except anal. Good kisser. Multiple positions. Not a time watcher and unexpectedly tight. But if one has fetish for girls, then not this one. Damages usual.Hey,

Does her number end with 247? Can you post a picture of the girl if possible?

Mushafir
04-15-18, 19:47
Here are some points for mongers.

1. please check the rates. No need to pay 4 to 6 k in Spas for FS. Lot of spas and good girls offering FS in 2 to 3 k max. Please do some homework before hitting spa. Even indis can ask any amount. But does not mean we agree for all her demands. Please negotiate nd keep price in control. If you don't intent to visit anyone, please avoind calling her and just do time pass. The more enquiries she gets, more chances to increase the rates.

2. I have observed that some senior mongers promoting some particular girls and thus hiking the rates. Dear Senior, you may have some arrangement with that lady, but repeatedly posting FR about same girl does not make sense. It will make you Pimp not monger.

3. I have given my personal WA no to some mongers to keep in touch for any help and exchange contacts. But just by giving my WA no, does not mean that I am always available for chatting or talking. You cannot force me to talk or chat as per your will and as per your liking. By doing this you are closing the doors for other mongers, who seek help here.

4. and last but not lease, while seeking help from senior members, don't give false promise to give nos in return, when you don't have anyone to exchange. Seniors don't have shortage of nos. But yes we also collect nos and work upon that girl to bring out best from her nd then pass on those nos to other members.

Indian100
04-16-18, 04:14
I am living near Howrah, wants to fuck chick (college girl type). Max 4-5 k. Free on April 17/18/19.

Some senior please help. Never have see girl.

I have MT, Sonsgha and Sheoraphuli experience.

My PM active.

Please please help me only once.Hi,

Why don't you post your experience about sheoraphuli for our guidance?

Thanks.

Indian100
04-16-18, 04:19
Lots of girls in Locanto saying they have flat with AC in Girish Park like Megha Lisa. 2 k for 2 hrs 2 shots. Has anyone tried?Hi,

Mostly fake. You will probably end up with less money in your wallet and bruised ego. During initial years I had responded to one ad and was lucky to get a decent one at a shitty location -a tin hut on a roof and a rickety table fan. But the girl was a gem so "good time".

ThereForYou
04-16-18, 08:25
Hi to all seniors and fellow mongers,

I would like to inquire about Rakhi who used to work in RTS, PNb and then moved on to LS, CC branch.

Where is she now?

Any update about her.

Picassown
04-16-18, 09:04
Horny sid, if you know the SP ask him direct his rate for MMF + shower + 2 shots + 3 hours and then if you are man enough. Come here in open forum and publicly apologize. All SPs / MPs charge double / premium for MMF. Please note. Because 2 guys are present. And if there is shower and longer time etc. It adds to the total damages. Most SPs and MPs don't provide MMF. This should be noted.

And please note my comment on sharing also. Will a SP ever share? And will a SP sleep with his own birds? Never.

I am talking about MMF and not offering you the bird for 2 shots.

The Calcutta forum is as such dry. There are SPs and pimps on forum too. Reports of cheating / fraud and overpricing.

Its really painful to know that there are guys who don't have information and experience and lack decency as well..Don't get overly senti bro, each one to his own!

ToyBoyCal
04-16-18, 09:55
Hey friends,

Off late I have got this feeling that a few SPs have been pimping their merchandise here in this forum. You will find a few members going all out to praise some ordinary and sometimes over the age chicks.

My request to all the newbies is do not get carried away with fancy FRs. Anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is. Beware and don't fall into a trap by paying old hags way more than what they deserve.

Be well and play safe.

MarshallS
04-16-18, 11:04
Hi Kolkata ISGns,

I will be visiting Kolkata soon. Are there any Senior experienced members who are willing to share / exchange Indie contacts?

Will be reciprocated by Bhubaneswar contacts.

Thanks. Happy mongering.

EagerGuy
04-16-18, 11:32
Hi fellow mongers,

During my trip to Kolkata this time I met with this beautiful girl miss M through a SP. He was taking care of my needs for last 9 months or so but last couple of visits, I went with spas which made me wanting independent Indies even more. He sent a handful of pics, but recommended this profile. However she is a little bit costly. Fixed a time and date for the meeting and asked him to send her to my hotel. She was more beautiful than the pictures sent (Which I'm posting here). She dressed up for the occasion like when going for a date. After paying him, she accompanied to my room. Once inside. She started with regular chit chat, tried to keep up a conversation in different topics and I have to say, she has little knowledge about everything and is also well versed in English. Not a time watcher but talks a lot (kinda off to me, especially when she brags about herself- made up few stories about the scars on her body too). After an hour of conversation and a couple of beers, she got freshened up and the actual deed started. She started seducing me with little naughty (but classy-no vulgar) talks and touching the right places at right time and took me on a sweet journey. I am not sharing all the juicy details- leaving it to your imagination.

But there are some issues too, like the over talking, keloid on the chest, and little bit fat on belly (this I am okay with actually), no lip kiss (forget about DFK), she won't get naked unless the protection is on and asks for tips at end of session. Well, no one is perfect but still we strive to meet some one who is near that and I for one always think of meeting someone even better next time.

Progress Report.

Looks: looks like 28 yr (though she says 24).

Face: 8/10 (have that girl next door face).

Boobs: 8/10 (Good size with erect nipples, but little bit soggy).

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 7/10 (Not in to anal but me neither).

Open to covered blow job.

Over all attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 7 k (for couple of hours).

WIR: Mixed feelings. Do not know.

Abacus007
04-16-18, 12:02
Nice to come back here again after a long time. Went mt a few days ago. They know me very well as I was a regular there. Already enjoyed Mahua, Bristi, Riya, Mithi, Piyali, Rayan +2 more ladies (name forgot). Among them Mithi is best (CIM, anal). Riya is good too (BBBJ, anal rimming). But nowadays they are very cautious. They gave me full service as I was a known person to them. But for a complete stranger, they hesitate to offer (may be LE problem). So be careful and it is better to avoid them for a couple of weeks. Try elsewhere and enjoy. Share your experience here too.

JHourHappy
04-16-18, 15:08
Can any one PM me contact of Butterfly? Will share some contact in return.

FunAtWork
04-16-18, 17:36
Adding a small but important point.

While sharing a number, please note that mere sharing a no has no value. The reference should be there, the damage, and the specialty in service (service USP's). Hardly any inde opens up without any reference. Also sometimes it is required to introduce to the Inde. So while sharing, one should share open heartedly only those reference whom they have meet and not some collected no. This is the proper way to share a contact.

Here are some points for mongers.

1. please check the rates. No need to pay 4 to 6 k in Spas for FS. Lot of spas and good girls offering FS in 2 to 3 k max. Please do some homework before hitting spa. Even indis can ask any amount. But does not mean we agree for all her demands. Please negotiate nd keep price in control. If you don't intent to visit anyone, please avoind calling her and just do time pass. The more enquiries she gets, more chances to increase the rates.

2. I have observed that some senior mongers promoting some particular girls and thus hiking the rates. Dear Senior, you may have some arrangement with that lady, but repeatedly posting FR about same girl does not make sense. It will make you Pimp not monger..

Mushafir
04-16-18, 18:42

I would like to inquire about Rakhi who used to work in RTS, PNb and then moved on to LS, CC branch.

Where is she now?

Any update about her.She got married nd off the business now. Might come back in May. Destination known only then.

AvikForU
04-16-18, 19:44
Hello mongers,

Many of you have messaged me for her digits. I also did share her digits with some mongers, but at the end it appeared all were simply doing time pass with her. Eventually she started thinking the references I gave are not genuine. Hence she has asked me not to share her digits with anyone.

Those who have not received any reply from me, this is the reason. I will not be able to introduce her further to anyone unless any of the mongers whom I have shared her digits meets her.

Met this indie Marwari girl through loc. Tall, slim, beautiful. New to this. Very discrete and new to this. Speaks very good English and Hindi.

Age 22.

GFE 8/10 (not much into kiss, but enjoys hard wild bang particularly standing infront of mirror).

BJ nice and long.

Charges 5 k (negotiation upto u)..

AvikForU
04-16-18, 19:46
As far as I know she is no more in Kol now. We have to wait again till her next visit in Dec.

I'll only be able to negotiate with her if I know how to contact her.

Pointers please.

Thanks.

AvikForU
04-16-18, 19:55
Met the undisputed queen of this forum after almost a year. Won't go into the details of the deed. Have met her many times in last 4 years. But this session was completely different. The tigress is back in action again, that's all I can say.

And she has become more graceful and elegant.

Charges and duration as usual.

AvikForU
04-16-18, 20:09
She is now charging sky high for all new clients. She told that's the rate they have decided in their spa and can not charge anything less than this for new clients.

HJ 1.5 k.

B2B 3 k.

FS 6 k or more.

I had her twice in a different spa in Chandi for 2.5 k. Service wise everything in menu except BJ (she is strictly against it).

It appears in her old spa one monger after meeting her met another therapist and told the other therapist that she took 2.5 k for FS and she got busted by other therapists for not charging the agreed price. After that she has become very strict on her rate. Try your luck and see.

How much does she take for FS.

AvikForU
04-16-18, 20:15
She relocated to Delhi after getting married. She is currently out of action.

Where is she now?

Any update about her.

Gogogo1
04-17-18, 06:16
She is coming back to Kolkata next week, but hasn't decide yet which spa to join. If you know her already then she can meet you outside. If Avikforu wants to meet I can arrange the session. Please don't ping for digits, it will only be shared with trusted one only.

She relocated to Delhi after getting married. She is currently out of action.

HardSolidNThik
04-17-18, 08:00
Started the Bengali New Year celebration with booby delight from Thai Vill Spa at Ballygunje Circular Road. She is 'Ms. Su'. Good height. Apparently nice figure. A MILF in her 30's. There is another one who is short in height and her name starts with 'are' (both their names are phonetically rhythmic). Counter charges was 1.6 K. Decent room. Massage was so so.

Coming to the juicy part. The babe was really the type that I prefer. I was waiting to see and feel those melons eagerly. Little boy was anxious for the new year treat. But then came the first blow. While discussing extras she was strictly against blowjob and lip. We kissing. Well, no lip kissing is still manageable but a session of sex without blowjob is just like a dinner without desert. Still went with the discussion. Now she quoted sky high rate of 4 K for FS. She was also bragging that customers are willing to spend much more on her but she has kept her rates moderate at this range. Being a seasoned monger I was not ready to fall into the trap. Counter offered her 2 K. She didn't budge. After hell lot of negotiations (a mood breaker obviously) she agreed at 3 K. Then the clothes came off.

Oh my my! Those huge boobies! Little saggy because of their weight (which I find more appealing in this case). Very soft indeed. Actually, her body is also soft. Went with hell lot of sucking, licking and mauling. But friends, a BBJ was really missing to make the mood perfect. Then another round of drama started. She started complaining about my length and girth. She was insisting for a HJ. Somehow convinced her. She even said that under any circumstance the other lady ('Miss are') wouldn't have agreed to take me in. Then the real session took off. Mish, WOT and spooning. Her kitty was warm and tight for me. Lot of moans (not fake). Finished inside the cover.

Overall a so so experience.

After reviewing the entire experience, I feel, her rate should be not more than 2 K for what she offers. But if she includes DFK and BBJ in the package then paying another 500 bucks won't be a wastage.

Enough pointers given in this FR. Please don't flood my inbox asking for foolish details.

If any bro can manage to bring her rates down, do let me know. Will go for a repeat. But I must admit, lovely boobies!

ThereForYou
04-17-18, 08:23
Though I have been to this spa once, and yes its a value for money place. And I believe it is charting no1 in recent times.

With LE in MT and with same old therapist in Kestopur spa.

But I am very skeptical with this so called spa because of the area it is situated and the surrounding neighborhood.

Can any senior or fellow monger give some light on the safety issue about this spa.

Anyone taken service of two girls over here, how was it, does they give 2 shots for this. Any recommendations.

Dick1107
04-17-18, 10:15
Hi,

Why don't you post your experience about sheoraphuli for our guidance?

Thanks.The quality at Sheoraphuli is quite bad. Rate is 200/400. Only missionary position is allowed. No BBBJ anal rimming. Age 20/45.

Dick1107
04-17-18, 10:18
Any contact of college girl. I have fantasy for college girl type.

My PM is active. Budget max 5 k.

Fuckmiester2
04-17-18, 10:27
Hi mate,

I tried contacting her for 2-3 consecutive days over whatsapp, since her number was switched off to take calls, but there was no proper response from her side.

She just asked my name and after that there was no response from her side.

Although she had read all the messages she didn't reply to any of them.

I even sent you a PM regarding this.

I am still very keen on taking her but then she has to respond to messages or share some number where I can talk to her properly.

One cannot discuss everything over whatsapp.

I'm sure you'll understand.

Cheers.

Hello mongers,

Many of you have messaged me for her digits. I also did share her digits with some mongers, but at the end it appeared all were simply doing time pass with her. Eventually she started thinking the references I gave are not genuine. Hence she has asked me not to share her digits with anyone.

Those who have not received any reply from me, this is the reason. I will not be able to introduce her further to anyone unless any of the mongers whom I have shared her digits meets her.

BigTitsLover
04-17-18, 12:58
Hello,

Enclosed please find pics of this hot girl ready for MMF. She is ready for MMF group sex and shower together.

Quoting 20 K for total 2 shots and shower for MMF group sex in a very safe place and total time of 3 hours.

If anyone is interested. Please read my last 2-3 MMF related posts and please PM me with your introduction and contacts.

Expenses will be shared in accordance to my / your involvement in the fun. We will talk.

The entire lovemaking program will be discussed by us, in detail, in advance to ensure both mongers are very comfortable. All hygiene precautions will be taken..Tried this bird. 5 k a pop. Sp place in Saltlake. She was in quite a hurry to finish the deed. Over experience ok.

Mushafir
04-17-18, 15:36
Can any one PM me contact of Butterfly? Will share some contact in return.Over rated lady. She might be an ex model but that's was her past. For one shot paying 7 to 8 k to her is nonsense.

Rrohitchnada
04-17-18, 15:43
So true bro.

Very apprehensive about safety of this place.

I called them for four hand with two names as suggest by one fellow monger (I missed the names). They refused straight away regarding these two doing four hand together. The girls are particular about with whom they will do four hand. Seems the fellow monger has written about his fantasy and not a fact.

Though I have been to this spa once, and yes its a value for money place. And I believe it is charting no1 in recent times.

But I am very skeptical with this so called spa because of the area it is situated and the surrounding neighborhood.

Can any senior or fellow monger give some light on the safety issue about this spa.

Anyone taken service of two girls over here, how was it, does they give 2 shots for this. Any recommendations.

Abhijit1809
04-17-18, 15:46
Got this bird from my contact Aman 291. Met her at a hotel inPark street in Dec. Last year.

Damage 15 k for 1 programme.

DFK, GFE included.

She told she is a medical student and not regular.

Appearance 9.

Boobs 9.

Attitude 9.

Value for money 8.

The SP changes girls every 2 weeks so you may get new profiles.

He advertises in locanto.

Rrohitchnada
04-17-18, 15:47
I fail to understand why fellow mongers are misleading others by overhauling particular profile. As a new member of the forum, it becomes difficult to filter the serious reports.

Please take care.

Tried this bird. 5 k a pop. Sp place in Saltlake. She was in quite a hurry to finish the deed. Over experience ok.

Mushafir
04-17-18, 15:51
She is now charging sky high for all new clients. She told that's the rate they have decided in their spa and can not charge anything less than this for new clients.

HJ 1.5 k.

B2B 3 k.

FS 6 k or more.

I had her twice in a different spa in Chandi for 2.5 k. Service wise everything in menu except BJ (she is strictly against it).

It appears in her old spa one monger after meeting her met another therapist and told the other therapist that she took 2.5 k for FS and she got busted by other therapists for not charging the agreed price. After that she has become very strict on her rate. Try your luck and see.And some must be paying 6 K to her.

Mushafir
04-17-18, 16:22
Hello mongers,

Those who have not received any reply from me, this is the reason. I will not be able to introduce her further to anyone unless any of the mongers whom I have shared her digits meets her.I have her number for a long time. But found her very unreasonable while talking. 5 K for a shot is too expensive. Once she is ready to give 2 shots in 5 k or allow to have anal, I will surely consider her.

Deb2016
04-17-18, 17:08
I would request fellow mongers to boycott.

Her. Few dry days will bring her back to task. We are responsible for spoiling the market. Paying 6 k for a session in spa over and above the counter charges. Is it not crazy.

HJ 1.5 k.

B2B 3 k.

FS 6 k or more.

I had her twice in a different spa in Chandi for 2.5 k. Service wise everything in menu except BJ (she is strictly against it)..===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Rrohitchnada
04-17-18, 19:29
I second Deb2016.

Let us not promote greedy ones. VFM is what we are here for. One of the purpose of the forum is also sharing and helping fellow so that we all get VFM. If some profile is worth so much, then why not. But I don't think that is the case here considering the reviews of the other side.

Once again appeal fellow members not to mislead by unnecessarily writing masala FRs.

Her. Few dry days will bring her back to task. We are responsible for spoiling the market. Paying 6 k for a session in spa over and above the counter charges. Is it not crazy.

Rrohitchnada
04-17-18, 19:32
At Avikforu,

Do you really check for feedback from the girl after referring her to members here. What is the point?

I have her number for a long time. But found her very unreasonable while talking. 5 K for a shot is too expensive. Once she is ready to give 2 shots in 5 k or allow to have anal, I will surely consider her.

AvikForU
04-17-18, 19:36
Well I think old clients still get the old rate from her.

Boycotting won't make much difference to them. We think that we from ISG are the only mongers but in actual we are hardly 25% of the mongers! First week when she joined axis mall spa she had 10 clients in 2 days. Since by then no one in ISG was aware of her new den, my guess will be most of the clients were new clients. And this rate is not something decided by her, but its a joint decision of all the therapists from her spa. For sure there are some clients who pay them this rate for which they are charging so high!

Actually we should not be bothered by what she is charging. Real concern should be what if all the spas keep on hiking the price like this.

AvikForU
04-17-18, 19:42
Hi mate,

This post was not for you but for some other members. As of now she is not replying me as well after few mongers did time pass with her. Try your luck after few days and see.

Hi mate,

I tried contacting her for 2-3 consecutive days over whatsapp, since her number was switched off to take calls, but there was no proper response from her side.

She just asked my name and after that there was no response from her side.

Although she had read all the messages she didn't reply to any of them.

I even sent you a PM regarding this.

I am still very keen on taking her but then she has to respond to messages or share some number where I can talk to her properly.

One cannot discuss everything over whatsapp.

I'm sure you'll understand.

Cheers.

AvikForU
04-17-18, 19:50
Thanks for the offer mate. I have her digits. In fact we planned to meet outside couple of times but then gave it a pass after she quoted 8 k for 2 hours.

She is coming back to Kolkata next week, but hasn't decide yet which spa to join. If you know her already then she can meet you outside. If Avikforu wants to meet I can arrange the session. Please don't ping for digits, it will only be shared with trusted one only.

KhealiJubak
04-17-18, 21:12
So true bro.

Very apprehensive about safety of this place.

I called them for four hand with two names as suggest by one fellow monger (I missed the names). They refused straight away regarding these two doing four hand together. The girls are particular about with whom they will do four hand. Seems the fellow monger has written about his fantasy and not a fact.I have taken Misti and Nidhi together there. I have taken Sheena and Riya separately there. Intention was to take them together but it seems they don't do it together. Anyway I was refused FS in MT does that mean I'll say everyone is posting fantasy and not fact?

AvikForU
04-18-18, 02:53
What feedback from girl are you talking about? What is the point are you trying to make?

Whenever I pass on a number to a monger I pass on same info to the indie so that it becomes easy for the monger to interact with the indie. After that what happens between the monger and the indie is their personal matter. Am not anyone's pimp nor do I have any setting with any indie that I will keep on taking feedback for their each and every encounter.

At Avikforu,

Do you really check for feedback from the girl after referring her to members here. What is the point?

Rrohitchnada
04-18-18, 03:34
I appreciate your point. I didn't mean to offend you. Your FR was good and useful also. That's what, they refused saying Sheena and Riya don't work together.

How. Was your experience with Misti I and Nidhi.

I have had Misti and found her too good. She has decent but firm and perky boobs. Nice attitude ready to please.

Could you please deceive Nidhi for us.

And also about the safety aspect.

I have taken Misti and Nidhi together there. I have taken Sheena and Riya separately there. Intention was to take them together but it seems they don't do it together. Anyway I was refused FS in MT does that mean I'll say everyone is posting fantasy and not fact?

Guru9999
04-18-18, 04:18
Met the undisputed queen of this forum after almost a year. Won't go into the details of the deed. Have met her many times in last 4 years. But this session was completely different. The tigress is back in action again, that's all I can say.

Charges and duration as usual.Recently I also met this queen, I also have met her several times. But this time body chemistry was so high from both sides that the deed went unprotected. The entire time it was fun wilt all positions. Tried to do anal also, but she refused saying that there's no proper lube. Next time she will do it if I bring proper lube. The first hour of fun ended with cum in mouth with a heavy load and totally fell tired. After some rest, I asked her to get me excited, she again did a wonderful BBBJ and I got excited again. DATY and doggy was also done and finally ready for missionary. As she was also very excited, she begged me to proceed unprotected, initially I denied, then she told me that she is clean and free from any infection, also told me that she has done the ELISA test regularly which had been negative so far. I was so excited that I did it unprotected and cummed inside her. What a bliss, pure GFE. Will remember for life. After the deed, she said no worries, she will take protection. It was a 10 out of 10. Two shots one in mouth and another inside her pussy.

Now I regret sometime for doing it unprotected. Hope she said the truth. May God bless me.

Rrohitchnada
04-18-18, 05:02
Have tried Poulomi there. Good attitude and service. All in menu but I guess except CIM and Anal.

Another one there is Diya, very co operative and horny.

Damage 1.8 k at counter, although they quote 2.6 k.

And 2.5 to 3 k depending on your order.

Enjoy.

KaranveErmitta
04-18-18, 14:27
Hello friends,

Recently I had booked an appointed with the O spa, a lot of Thai girls have left for Thailand, therefore Nisha (reception guy) requested me to come and he'll give me a good therapist.

Went there as per the appointment, was directed towards the room and in comes Yaya, the first impression I had was is she a ladyboy?

She started the massage and within 5 minutes extra were popped up, gave her 2 k as she insisted.

The session started and she started doing melodrama, no kissing on the lips is allowed, no kissing on the face (as it may remove her expensive makeup), you cannot finger her.

Only thing was allowed was suck boobs and intercourse, got really pissed off, wanted to finish off the session and leave, after 5 minutes I asked her to continue with massage only, while massage she was purposely bringing her lips close to mine and asking are you angry. I told her yes I am, she replied sir you can do all that with other girls I don't do that, I also told her I have paid for all that in return she slapped me and I got furious, she immediately started apologising, started kissing me everywhere on my face except lips, asking for forgiveness (now I don't know weather it was intentional or un-intentional) how ever in next few minutes I got up, changed and left the room.

Went outside and complained nisha that you gave me the worst therapist ever.

KaranveErmitta
04-18-18, 14:40
Hello friends,

I was in Alipore area and had approx 75 minutes of leisure time so thought of exploring nearby spa and bought a voucher from nearbuy of H2O.

Called the spa to book the appointment, went there.

They made me wait for 5 minutes after which I was asked to move towards the room.

Went it, changed to dispo, waited for 5-7 minutes after which came in the therapist (forgot her name).

The first impression I had was (she is beautiful).

Complimented her the same, complimented her for her nice long hair and she replied it was wig, however she was doing excellent massage, more then the massage I was enjoying her company (she speaks good English in comparison to other Thai girls).

We did a lot of chit chat and after which she her self sad extra are also available.

Asked her about the pricing and my god she quoted sky high pricing.

She said 6 K for FS, I told her sorry I m regular at spa and I can pay you 2 k to which she replied sir thank you for the offer but you can visit your regular spa where girls offer you in this price.

She said we get only high class people out here who are ready to pay, no matter I get 2-4 such client in a week but still price won't come down.

I was controlling myself that I don't slip and pay her. So I asked her to continue the massage, she tried hard to convince me for 4 K but I denied.

In the end she said ok you did not take extra at least tip me with some money.

Just because I enjoyed her company and her massage skills I tipped her 200.

She has really nice body as I grabbed her boobs once with amazing looks, good height and nice personality.

Damage: 1 K (counter charge) + 200 tip.

Shada
04-18-18, 14:59
Any info on this girl? Found her on some dating sites, advertising as a "naughty pleasure girl." Looks good, but a total unknown. Not sure if it's a trap, or a scam, or just an unknown indie.

Avi1278
04-18-18, 16:07
Hey,

I am new to Kolkata, since arriving here from Delhi last month. Have been a regular monger there, but would love to get in touch with Priyanka to start off my campaign here. Haha.

Is there any way you can help me get in touch with her?

Charges and duration as usual.

Avi1278
04-18-18, 16:40
Is this in Saltlake near Pnb? Spa named after Thailand?

Have tried Poulomi there. Good attitude and service. All in menu but I guess except CIM and Anal.

Another one there is Diya, very co operative and horny.

Damage 1.8 k at counter, although they quote 2.6 k.

And 2.5 to 3 k depending on your order.

Enjoy.

Abacus007
04-18-18, 17:56
Recently I also met this queen, I also have met her several times. But this time body chemistry was so high from both sides that the deed went unprotected. The entire time it was fun wilt all positions. Tried to do anal also, but she refused saying that there's no proper lube. Next time she will do it if I bring proper lube. The first hour of fun ended with cum in mouth with a heavy load and totally fell tired. After some rest, I asked her to get me excited, she again did a wonderful BBBJ and I got excited again. DATY and doggy was also done and finally ready for missionary. As she was also very excited, she begged me to proceed unprotected, initially I denied, then she told me that she is clean and free from any infection, also told me that she has done the ELISA test regularly which had been negative so far. I was so excited that I did it unprotected and cummed inside her. What a bliss, pure GFE. Will remember for life. After the deed, she said no worries, she will take protection. It was a 10 out of 10. Two shots one in mouth and another inside her pussy.

Now I regret sometime for doing it unprotected. Hope she said the truth. May God bless me.Never do it unprotected. Never. Hope you are lucky enough. Could you PM me her number please along with ref & charges. Thanks buddy.

AvikForU
04-18-18, 19:09
She is Anamika. Had her 2 years back. She enjoys company of matured men. So if you are under 40 chances are very less she will meet you. I was able to meet her since I was referred by a common friend. But that was only for one time as am too young to her taste.

Service wise very good. She charges by hours and not shots. You have to contact her through email.

Any info on this girl? Found her on some dating sites, advertising as a "naughty pleasure girl." Looks good, but a total unknown. Not sure if it's a trap, or a scam, or just an unknown indie.

Ambily
04-18-18, 19:42
Hi,

I am visiting Kolkata for a couple of days, on tomorrow. Anyone please share Julia's (Anal Queen) contact number and reference. Also please give advice about the charges. Thanks in advance. My PM is open.

MadMonkey2013
04-18-18, 19:48
Even tho the forum if filled with FR's about her and has piled on for years, I have yet to see anyone post a pic of her. Never mind face pics not even body or clothed pics. Also there were reports not that long ago that she was rude over the phone and had developed a bad attitude, has that phase passed? If she is good now might give her a go.

KhealiJubak
04-18-18, 19:56
I appreciate your point. I didn't mean to offend you. Your FR was good and useful also. That's what, they refused saying Sheena and Riya don't work together.

How. Was your experience with Misti I and Nidhi.

I have had Misti and found her too good. She has decent but firm and perky boobs. Nice attitude ready to please.

Could you please deceive Nidhi for us.

And also about the safety aspect.I went there 4 times. No safety issue. Nidhi was very new. Very tight. (said one client taken her virginity 1 week ago! I had trouble in penetration. Misti was good. Eager to please. Both together was nice experience. Misti was talking dirty also. Nidhi was a bit shy.

Ambily
04-18-18, 20:12
Chatted with an SP over whatsapp and fixed Ayesha for 12 k 2 shots at my place. She reached my flat at around 7:30 pm. She looked very very young like 14 years old though she told later that she is 19 years old. She is very small in size too. Around 4'4" and around 35 kgs I think. Looks ok though not so fair but not dusky either. Manageable.

We sat on the sofa for some time where we chit chatted and I kissed her lips for some time. Then after 20 minutes of chit chat we moved to the bedroom for starting the first round. Started with kissing and DFK and we soon undressed ourselves. She had medium sized very soft & tight boobs with nice perky nipples. I squeezed and pressed her boobs a lot and sucked her nipples too which was getting her excited. She then started with a BBBJ which was nice. She certainly knows her stuffs though her looks. She sucked my nipples in between as well.

After some blow job I put on a condom and asked her to come on top which she did. She was good in moving her hips at times while most of the times I fucked her hard. Sucked and squeezed her boobs a lot and kissed her as well in between. Spanked her ass and fingered her asshole as well which was tight. After long WOT she said lets move to missionary. I fucked her hard in missionary position and she was moaning at times when I went fast. Then moved to DOGGY on the side of the bed and banged her hard. Spanked her ass a lot and put my thumb in her asshole. She was moaning loudly when I was going fast.

Then moved to missionary again for some time. And then moved to sideways position. Fucked her really hard in this position spanking her ass and boobs in between. She was moaning in pain. I finally came after 25 minutes of fucking. We washed ourselves. She then smoked a cigarette and we continued to chit chat..Hi,

Could you please share the SP details and photo of Ayesha. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

ChinChinChoo
04-19-18, 02:32
Had the same experience with Yaya. Lousy woman, fat and time watcher and seemed like she obliged me by riding me.

I guess whenever they ask for money upfront, one should not expect anything.

This is the last time I go there.

Rrohitchnada
04-19-18, 03:07
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Is this in Saltlake near Pnb? Spa named after Thailand?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Guru9999
04-19-18, 04:30
Recently came across a matured lady through FB, had some chit chat for quite a long time may be more than six months. She is an entrepreneur and her husband is a businessman in Kolkata. She is now in touch through WA. She says she is willing to travel with me outside Kolkata for two / three days, but not want to met inside Kolkata.

Its difficult nowadays to go out with a lady other than own wife. Requests a risk analysis from the fellow buddies as nowadays everything is digital and recorded. From flight booking to hotel booking.

Please through some light.

Guru9999
04-19-18, 04:31
Even tho the forum if filled with FR's about her and has piled on for years, I have yet to see anyone post a pic of her. Never mind face pics not even body or clothed pics. Also there were reports not that long ago that she was rude over the phone and had developed a bad attitude, has that phase passed? If she is good now might give her a go.I can send you her picture, but not in public. If you have PM active.

AgniV
04-19-18, 05:09
Hi,

Can you share contacts PM is active.Please share was looking for HW material.

Mushafir
04-19-18, 05:33
Even tho the forum if filled with FR's about her and has piled on for years, I have yet to see anyone post a pic of her. Never mind face pics not even body or clothed pics. Also there were reports not that long ago that she was rude over the phone and had developed a bad attitude, has that phase passed? If she is good now might give her a go.I have also not seen her pic yet, though I have tried her many times.

Lately she was very rude and unpredictable. However some days back got a call from her and she was wiling to meet again. Not sure will go to her or not.

CheckMate007
04-19-18, 06:50
Any info on this girl? Found her on some dating sites, advertising as a "naughty pleasure girl." Looks good, but a total unknown. Not sure if it's a trap, or a scam, or just an unknown indie.I have had her once long back. She is not a looker but awesome service. After a point you don't do her, she takes the charge. If you cum, in a moment starts over again and repeats till you give up. Can try for service.

Looks- 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

BJ- 12/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Anal- No.

BigTitsLover
04-19-18, 07:35
Had fixed an appt with her on Sunday, she confirmed it and den from evening she stopped responding to my calls and messages. Very unprofessional of her. Was very disappointed.

Even tho the forum if filled with FR's about her and has piled on for years, I have yet to see anyone post a pic of her. Never mind face pics not even body or clothed pics. Also there were reports not that long ago that she was rude over the phone and had developed a bad attitude, has that phase passed? If she is good now might give her a go.

Abacus007
04-19-18, 09:05
I went there 4 times. No safety issue. Nidhi was very new. Very tight. (said one client taken her virginity 1 week ago! I had trouble in penetration. Misti was good. Eager to please. Both together was nice experience. Misti was talking dirty also. Nidhi was a bit shy.Could you please PM me its exact location, name and contact number.

Abacus007
04-19-18, 10:16
I went there 4 times. No safety issue. Nidhi was very new. Very tight. (said one client taken her virginity 1 week ago! I had trouble in penetration. Misti was good. Eager to please. Both together was nice experience. Misti was talking dirty also. Nidhi was a bit shy.Could you please PM me spa name, exact location and contact number? Thanks buddy.

FatalFuck
04-19-18, 10:32

Anyone taken service of two girls over here, how was it, does they give 2 shots for this. Any recommendations.Just not getting what people are talking about LE threat in Bangur? Went there last week and fucked the brain out of Mithi. Didn't find anything unusual? Any heads up?

Sting007
04-19-18, 13:10
I have been planning to go to SG since 1 year and have planned to go during working days as it is crowded in weekends. I will be going 26th April evening time. Will visit Sada bari, Baudi bari, Nepali Bari, first and if no one is good enough, will surely go for higher range buildings. Anyone want to tag along, please reply. It is enjoyable to venture the SG in group not alone. Planning to go in a group of 2 or 3 people.

Sting.

Deb2016
04-19-18, 16:06
Was badly in need of some action. Was not sure if I will be able to locate the spa. But gave it a try. It was bad luck. Did not find out the hidden gem. Went to Thai retreat. Paid counter charge of rs 1800 was allotted a mid aged Thai therapist. Massage was good but the extra menu card was very pricey. Had to settle for a handjob to vent out all the frustration and relieve the little master. Can some kind soul provide some pointers to the phoolbagan MP, the psu bank name or the location coordinates in google. Will be obliged for the courtesy. Thanks.

AvikForU
04-19-18, 18:38
Don't see PM activated for you. Else would have liked to exchange some notes on PM.

Recently I also met this queen, I also have met her several times. But this time body chemistry was so high from both sides that the deed went unprotected. The entire time it was fun wilt all positions. Tried to do anal also, but she refused saying that there's no proper lube. Next time she will do it if I bring proper lube. The first hour of fun ended with cum in mouth with a heavy load and totally fell tired. After some rest, I asked her to get me excited, she again did a wonderful BBBJ and I got excited again. DATY and doggy was also done and finally ready for missionary. As she was also very excited, she begged me to proceed unprotected, initially I denied, then she told me that she is clean and free from any infection, also told me that she has done the ELISA test regularly which had been negative so far. I was so excited that I did it unprotected and cummed inside her. What a bliss, pure GFE. Will remember for life. After the deed, she said no worries, she will take protection. It was a 10 out of 10. Two shots one in mouth and another inside her pussy.

Now I regret sometime for doing it unprotected. Hope she said the truth. May God bless me.

SagarBJ
04-19-18, 21:59
Hi bro,

Could you please give me the direction or some more information. My PM is active.

Thanks.

Sagar.

Hello friends,

I was in Alipore area and had approx 75 minutes of leisure time so thought of exploring nearby spa and bought a voucher from nearbuy of H2O.

Called the spa to book the appointment, went there.

They made me wait for 5 minutes after which I was asked to move towards the room.

Went it, changed to dispo, waited for 5-7 minutes after which came in the therapist (forgot her name).

The first impression I had was (she is beautiful).

Complimented her the same, complimented her for her nice long hair and she replied it was wig, however she was doing excellent massage, more then the massage I was enjoying her company (she speaks good English in comparison to other Thai girls)..

MadMonkey2013
04-19-18, 22:14
I can send you her picture, but not in public. If you have PM active.I do have PM, but you don't.

I have also not seen her pic yet, though I have tried her many times.

Lately she was very rude and unpredictable. However some days back got a call from her and she was wiling to meet again. Not sure will go to her or not.Don't you just love it when working girls who meet for money make it seem like by meeting us they are doing us a favor?

Had fixed an appt with her on Sunday, she confirmed it and den from evening she stopped responding to my calls and messages. Very unprofessional of her. Was very disappointed.Thanks for letting me know, your and Mushafir's comment made the decision for me. Priyanka AH is a no go.

Raghubar
04-20-18, 01:38
Recently came across a matured lady through FB, had some chit chat for quite a long time may be more than six months. She is an entrepreneur and her husband is a businessman in Kolkata. She is now in touch through WA. She says she is willing to travel with me outside Kolkata for two / three days, but not want to met inside Kolkata.

Its difficult nowadays to go out with a lady other than own wife. Requests a risk analysis from the fellow buddies as nowadays everything is digital and recorded. From flight booking to hotel booking.

Please through some light.Firstly, meet in person before travel out.

Book two tkt separately and pay cash to travel agent.

Book hotel room through travel agent and pay cash.

Rrohitchnada
04-20-18, 03:42
Was badly in need of some action. Was not sure if I will be able to locate the spa. But gave it a try. It was bad luck. Did not find out the hidden gem. Went to Thai retreat. Paid counter charge of rs 1800 was allotted a mid aged Thai therapist. Massage was good but the extra menu card was very pricey. Had to settle for a handjob to vent out all the frustration and relieve the little master. Can some kind soul provide some pointers to the phoolbagan MP, the psu bank name or the location coordinates in google. Will be obliged for the courtesy. Thanks.Not able to PM you.

Rrohitchnada
04-20-18, 03:59
Any info on this girl? Found her on some dating sites, advertising as a "naughty pleasure girl." Looks good, but a total unknown. Not sure if it's a trap, or a scam, or just an unknown indie.Please share digits. My PM active.

KhealiJubak
04-20-18, 04:08
Was badly in need of some action. Was not sure if I will be able to locate the spa. But gave it a try. It was bad luck. Did not find out the hidden gem. Went to Thai retreat. Paid counter charge of rs 1800 was allotted a mid aged Thai therapist. Massage was good but the extra menu card was very pricey. Had to settle for a handjob to vent out all the frustration and relieve the little master. Can some kind soul provide some pointers to the phoolbagan MP, the psu bank name or the location coordinates in google. Will be obliged for the courtesy. Thanks.Search in google with Phoolbagan spa. Then from the results you can see which one is near a PSU bank.

Rrohitchnada
04-20-18, 11:43
How are her assets? Looks flat in the pic.

She is Anamika. Had her 2 years back. She enjoys company of matured men. So if you are under 40 chances are very less she will meet you. I was able to meet her since I was referred by a common friend. But that was only for one time as am too young to her taste.

Service wise very good. She charges by hours and not shots. You have to contact her through email.

AvikForU
04-20-18, 18:06
Assets are flat. Pics are highly Photoshopped. Her age will be close to 24.

Service wise as another monger said she is very good. She doesn't count on shots. You can cum as many times you can within that time. And yes the moment you cum she will start sucking you again. Never experienced that with any girl so far.

How are her assets? Looks flat in the pic.

FunAtWork
04-20-18, 19:01
Same kind of FR. I think some pimp is intentionally putting this kind of FR for 2 reasons Musafir bhai 1) he is too clever. Wants to gather nos by sharing the digits of her. (only monument of Kolkata is left over to be inserted in her chut) 2. He has started to work as pimp of tpTitli and Priyanka.

As for Priyanka (not a looker) recent reports suggests she is in to anal as well. Well that's a good sign as Titliis yet to say yes to it because of constant promotions. I can bet with the promotion that is going on on the moody, liar, uncultured Priyanka- started by a pimp of hers, she would not allow even that.

She and titli are not worth 5 k for 2 shots. Please don't give more. The monument of kolkata will be ashamed.

To all ISG ans, please follow ISG, and you would know that certain pimps are here to cheat you. Its up to you to identify them and do the necessary.

FAW.

Lately she was very rude and unpredictable. However some days back got a call from her and she was wiling to meet again. Not sure will go to her or not.

HornySid
04-21-18, 12:02
Assets are flat. Pics are highly Photoshopped. Her age will be close to 24.

Service wise as another monger said she is very good. She doesn't count on shots. You can cum as many times you can within that time. And yes the moment you cum she will start sucking you again. Never experienced that with any girl so far.Bro,

Can you PM me the contact of the said girl. Thanks a lot.

AntaraFucker
04-21-18, 13:06
Probably is the best massage spa in Newtown right now. Has opened very recently. Visited the spa on a fine afternoon where I met a local girl at the counter. Sweet, short and fair and around 24-25 yrs old. I asked for a dry massage. Was escorted to the room which was clean with a see through shower. In came the same girl I met at the counter. I was happy to see her. Started with a little chit chat and came to know that she lives nearby and works in the spa. I talked about the different spas I have been to in the city and after some time she popped the question of extras. I was happy to say yes to extras. She quoted 4 K for FS to which I said no. I quoted 2 K to which she said no. Since I felt she was really good we agreed on 3 K. She brought the rubber. In the meantime she was doing fairly good at the massage. After about 40 min of massage she asked for the amount and undressed. She is beautiful, nice perky titts. After working on her titts for a while I went down for DATY. Believe me. She was super clean, and I went on at her pussy for good 10 min. Her moans were quite but real. One thing turned me off. She didn't allow to kiss on her lips. Anyways I fucked her in couple of positions for almost 15 min. Once the deed was done we cleaned ourselves up. I did exchange numbers. She said she is ready to meet outside but doesn't have a place. Name / number will be shared with someone who can help me with good profiles in Newtown only.She was with Devolinn earlier and used to be a dead fish. But must say she has become a pro now.

Rrohitchnada
04-21-18, 15:14
Pointers please bro.

How to reach the spa, or some hints.

Thanks.

She was with Devolinn earlier and used to be a dead fish. But must say she has become a pro now.

RashidZ
04-21-18, 15:35
After a long time, went to famous O spa near Acropolis. I had been there some 2 years ago, probably when the spa had just started, after one of our senior members, Rakesh Oberoi had suggested this spa to me. There was this girl called Susan, who should be among the top 3 most beautiful spa girls I have ever seen anywhere in the world (and trust me, I have seen hundreds of them). Unfortunately, her service was strictly average and she never really agreed to go FS. Tried her some 3 times in a month expecting to crack her. But not only did she not open up, she started showing some attitude once she felt I was desperate. Was angry with her and the spa and then never went back for a couple of years.

Lots of water has passed over the bridge in the meanwhile, Susan left soon and this became like a default option for our ilk in Kolkata. Always thought of going back every time I read glowing reviews of Dona, Nuna and such, but somehow that rage remained and somehow I did not muster up enough to go back. Also helped that by then I had found my favourite in the water Spa and whenever I thought of going to a Spa, she was the default option.

Long story short, last week tried again to book the water spa, but they were sold out. Was close to Acropolis, so thought will try the O spa anyway. Called and checked for Dona and Nuna, both not there. I think though that the counter guy got what I wanted and told me I will give you a very good Thai therapist. Took his word and went for a 90 minute session (1800 in NB. Paid the same at the counter).

In comes Miss Ch, I like the look of her. Much cuter and younger than the average Thai girl you will meet in Kolkata. She was also very cute in her smile and chit chat. A bit shy, but smiling and no real attitudes on display. After 30 minutes, asked her to remove the panty, but she kept saying "Not so soon, you booked 90 minutes", LOL. After around 45 minutes while she was massaging my front side, she came close to my face and gave that smile almost as if to ask "You will do it now?

The problem with her, is unlike most Thais, she is a bit shy, so you really can't negotiate or clarify services with her. You ask her will she do BJ, she will give a very shy smile and look down without saying yes or no. Maybe an act, but who cares, something different is always nice. The same attitude was seen in her service too, she does not take a lead in anything, but she is cool with most things once you take the lead. For e. G. Told her to BJ twice and she gives that shy smile. I literally had to take my thing and bring it near her mouth, after which she sucked it very well.

Overall service was good (if you are OK with a shy GFE and not expecting a PSE). Did DATY (She smelled nice and fresh), boob sucking, BBBJ, 69, WOT, Doggy and Miss. Came after 20 minutes of intense action. I enjoyed it, though it can get a bit tiresome if you are not the type to take lead.

Took bath with her, gave the tip and came out. Ratings.

Looks (Face) : 8/10.

Assets: 6/10 - small breasts and ass.

Body - 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 7/10.

WIR: Most probably, when I need a change from the normal routines.

Damages: 1800 for 90 minute massage + 2500 tip (gave 500 extra as it was a 90 minute session).

HiFunda67
04-21-18, 18:20
Hi! Want to taste / test something young fresh and horny in Kolkata. If anyone willing to help with some such contacts would be grateful and obliged!

Thankss in anticipation.

PM active.

Avi1278
04-21-18, 18:52
Guys,

Any idea about Jasmine spa. One of the first search results in google with branches in Gariahat, Saltlake and Park circus and other places? Is FS provided there and what is the way to go about it? Is negotiation done on counter or separately with the masseuse?

Dan40
04-21-18, 23:52
A few months back I was in Kolkata and I had received the number of the lady who people claim to be an airhostess. She maybe one as well. I got in touch with her. Everything was fixed. I was ok with the damage quoted by Priyanka. No issues for anything from my side. Asked me to come near a mall. Guess what I reached there and then this lady doesn't answer her phone. I was very upset with this sort of unprofessionalism. These people need to understand our time is also precious. Does anyone have her picture who would care to share. Thanks in advance.

JHourHappy
04-22-18, 05:52
Guys,

Any idea about Jasmine spa. One of the first search results in google with branches in Gariahat, Saltlake and Park circus and other places? Is FS provided there and what is the way to go about it? Is negotiation done on counter or separately with the masseuse?Hi,

I never went to this spa but I had gone to similar spa lot of time. Call those numbers & they will clearly mention everything over phone. FS is available.

SaiyanYoo
04-22-18, 09:23
Hi all,

Anyone has been to Relax spa in Ultadanga? They are offering massage services at Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 apparently.

Pirate4
04-22-18, 11:37
She was with Devolinn earlier and used to be a dead fish. But must say she has become a pro now.That's right bro. She is good.

Shekhar647
04-22-18, 13:47
A few months back I was in Kolkata and I had received the number of the lady who people claim to be an airhostess. She maybe one as well. I got in touch with her. Everything was fixed. I was ok with the damage quoted by Priyanka. No issues for anything from my side. Asked me to come near a mall. Guess what I reached there and then this lady doesn't answer her phone. I was very upset with this sort of unprofessionalism. These people need to understand our time is also precious. Does anyone have her picture who would care to share. Thanks in advance.I met her recently. Was good behavior.

RaviKapoor1
04-23-18, 05:13
After a long time, went to famous O spa near Acropolis. I had been there some 2 years ago, probably when the spa had just started, after one of our senior members, Rakesh Oberoi had suggested this spa to me. There was this girl called Susan, who should be among the top 3 most beautiful spa girls I have ever seen anywhere in the world (and trust me, I have seen hundreds of them). Unfortunately, her service was strictly average and she never really agreed to go FS. Tried her some 3 times in a month expecting to crack her. But not only did she not open up, she started showing some attitude once she felt I was desperate. Was angry with her and the spa and then never went back for a couple of years.

Lots of water has passed over the bridge in the meanwhile, Susan left soon and this became like a default option for our ilk in Kolkata. Always thought of going back every time I read glowing reviews of Dona, Nuna and such, but somehow that rage remained and somehow I did not muster up enough to go back. Also helped that by then I had found my favourite in the water Spa and whenever I thought of going to a Spa, she was the default option.

Long story short, last week tried again to book the water spa, but they were sold out. Was close to Acropolis, so thought will try the O spa anyway. Called and checked for Dona and Nuna, both not there. I think though that the counter guy got what I wanted and told me I will give you a very good Thai therapist. Took his word and went for a 90 minute session (1800 in NB. Paid the same at the counter)..Is she Chongpe?

FatalFuck
04-23-18, 08:47
She was with Devolinn earlier and used to be a dead fish. But must say she has become a pro now.Reading the glowing review went to the newly opened Spa to taste Khushi and what a waste of time and money it was. Lookwise she is fine. But she was so not interested in giving a good experience made me regret the decision of coming to her instead of my regular horny gal from the same mall but different spa. If service wise my regular girl is at the league of Virat Kohli, Khushi can at best be a Manoj Tiwary.

Mushafir
04-23-18, 09:46
For all those Rakhi Lovers, she is back in town after marriage and will be back in business from Tuesday at her old spa in Chandni area.

Happy fuckaage.

Rolixir
04-23-18, 10:51
Depends on your situation. If you have a family or wife who might be watching over you then difficult situation if got caught.

But genuine couples / dating people travel all the time and I don't think it is correct to say difficult to travel with someone other than wife.

Mushafir
04-23-18, 12:29
I met her recently. Was good behavior.Once you meet her, she shows good behaviour. But I have also faced similar issue when she did not pick call once I reached there and after almost 6 months she called me. Back to say sorry.

Pirate4
04-23-18, 19:01
Reading the glowing review went to the newly opened Spa to taste Khushi and what a waste of time and money it was. Lookwise she is fine. But she was so not interested in giving a good experience made me regret the decision of coming to her instead of my regular horny gal from the same mall but different spa. If service wise my regular girl is at the league of Virat Kohli, Khushi can at best be a Manoj Tiwary.Sorry, you had a bad experience bro. She is no Virat Kohli I accept. My experience was not that bad though.

By the way, I was in habibs axis mall few days back and saw couple of awesome girls, great figure. In the salon. They work there. Not sure they provide any service. Just an observation.

Naked Desires3
04-23-18, 21:31
Dear friends!

Looking for expert SG recommendations meeting all these criteria or coming close by.

Age- 20 to 28.

Fair and beautiful (8/10 and above).

Good breast shape and size.

DFK, CBJ, DATY (should provide full service).

Cooperative GFE with no attitude (this is important).

No anal needed.

I am aware that very few girls provide CBJ, DATY and DFK. Any beautiful angels in PB or 12 no. Or NL?

Please recommend with name. Building. Rates (and references, if any, to open her up).

Several expeditions are planned. Some friends are coming in too. Those who help with good info (hot) will be blessed! I will surely reciprocate by directly sharing my findings only with those who help me get the gems.

Please PM.

Your own naked desires!

ThereForYou
04-24-18, 03:57
For all those Rakhi Lovers, she is back in town after marriage and will be back in business from Tuesday at her old spa in Chandni area.

Happy fuckaage.Thanks Musafir Bhai.

FunAtWork
04-24-18, 16:02
Activate your PM first bro.

JHourHappy
04-24-18, 18:07
Hi can anybody share recent experience in O spa in kasba & Mt spain Bangur? In o spa regular like Noona, dona has left. Any new comer who is giving good services?

Also, lot of bad reviews about MT Spa now a days. What is the exact situation over their?

PM is active.

Mushafir
04-24-18, 20:08
Any info on this girl? Found her on some dating sites, advertising as a "naughty pleasure girl." Looks good, but a total unknown. Not sure if it's a trap, or a scam, or just an unknown indie.Can you pass on her number?

Thanks.

AvikForU
04-24-18, 20:25
FAW if you have any problem with me posting FRs about indies speak directly to me instead of going round and round. There's no need of taking our personal differences over indies. I was expecting you to be more matured than this. This forum is not for throwing dirt on each other.

I thought you considered butterfly as your friend. At least that's what you told me many times over chat and phone. Commenting on her baby in this forum, well not something expected from you. No need to lower our self to that level. BTW you yourself have shared her digits with many mongers even without meeting her. Well if you are calling me by name for the same reason, then what that makes you now?

I really appreciate this comment of yours: To all ISG ans, please follow ISG, and you would know that certain pimps are here to cheat you. Its up to you to identify them and do the necessary.

There is definitely a senior monger here who promote girls without meeting them. He receives there numbers either from their locanto ads or from other mongers, promotes them here in exchange of other numbers. I hope you know that member very well.

Same kind of FR. I think some pimp is intentionally putting this kind of FR for 2 reasons Musafir bhai 1) he is too clever. Wants to gather nos by sharing the digits of her. (only monument of Kolkata is left over to be inserted in her chut) 2. He has started to work as pimp of tpTitli and Priyanka.

As for Priyanka (not a looker) recent reports suggests she is in to anal as well. Well that's a good sign as Titliis yet to say yes to it because of constant promotions. I can bet with the promotion that is going on on the moody, liar, uncultured Priyanka- started by a pimp of hers, she would not allow even that..

FunAtWork
04-24-18, 21:57
She is Anamika. Educated and cultured girl. Am in touch with her. She has a nack to hit the CXO's directly through linked in. Have her no and will share in PM. But she hardly picks up calls from unsaved nos. Communication is over mails only. Visit her Instagram or Twiter accounts and you can have 100's of pics of her. Charges heavily, the service pack as usual. BBJ, Fucking. Has a call with her regarding meeting 2 yrs back, but lost attraction over her various no's. I am sure you have better service in 2-3 k in Kolkata. Why pay 7-8 k for shot? And very rarely she agrees for shots. She agrees only when it is LT and she charges 15 k.

Come on now. We will fuck 5 genuine GFE in 15 k in kolkata.

NB: She is a rigorous follower. She will never forget to wish you happy bday, happy work annivversary. Etc etc and follow up with a mail. Smart practice and knows how to target market using social media. Will surely hire her for her marketing skills and SEO activities.

FAW.

Can you pass on her number?

Thanks.

Abhijit1809
04-25-18, 03:20
This is an old FR. Met this lady Hansika via SEA.

Mailed her, she replied back with pics, fixed appointment at a good hotel. Only odd part was to book a room for her and when she says night means 5 hrs only.

She came in at 10, stayed till 3. Overall good service, damage 17 K plus hotel.

Appearance 8, boobs 8, service 9.

AbhiShek520
04-25-18, 03:57
Not just that Avik. There are seniors who are cracking deals with the ladies that if I get you customers worth this much money then you go with me for free for these many days. The senior will then post an ad here on ISG telling a 40-45 years old money minded lady like a 18 year old sex queen without even meeting her before. Hard to believe but it's true.

FAW if you have any problem with me posting FRs about indies speak directly to me instead of going round and round. There's no need of taking our personal differences over indies. I was expecting you to be more matured than this. This forum is not for throwing dirt on each other.

I thought you considered butterfly as your friend. At least that's what you told me many times over chat and phone. Commenting on her baby in this forum, well not something expected from you. No need to lower our self to that level. BTW you yourself have shared her digits with many mongers even without meeting her. Well if you are calling me by name for the same reason, then what that makes you now?

I really appreciate this comment of yours: To all ISG ans, please follow ISG, and you would know that certain pimps are here to cheat you. Its up to you to identify them and do the necessary..

Guru9999
04-25-18, 04:06
Activate your PM first bro.Dear FAW,

Your 1st post starts on 12-20-15 12:58 Hrs considering your have subscribed at that time.

My first post was on 01-04-13 14:39 Hrs, after my first subscription, if you want to check my posts, which was continued till last year. But, due to personal reasons I do not want to continue with this, as priorities changes in stages of life.

Regards.

SugarMan89
04-25-18, 08:09
Looking for SPs in the P. Street / P. Circus area. MP, Indie anything.

Can someone help?

SugarMan89
04-25-18, 08:15

Now I regret sometime for doing it unprotected. Hope she said the truth. May God bless me.Where can we find this creature, brother?

RahulMcm
04-25-18, 16:21
This is an old FR. Met this lady Hansika via SEA.

Mailed her, she replied back with pics, fixed appointment at a good hotel. Only odd part was to book a room for her and when she says night means 5 hrs only.

She came in at 10, stayed till 3. Overall good service, damage 17 K plus hotel.

Appearance 8, boobs 8, service 9.Super FR and I do bro, please can you send me the contacts. My PM is active.

AvikForU
04-25-18, 19:09
Well honestly to me it hardly matters what setting one person is having with another person. These kind of things are misleading and not welcome. Sad but true.

My request to all will be to stop this thread here itself. Let's not drag it any more. We all are matured people here.

Happy mongering.

Not just that Avik. There are seniors who are cracking deals with the ladies that if I get you customers worth this much money then you go with me for free for these many days. The senior will then post an ad here on ISG telling a 40-45 years old money minded lady like a 18 year old sex queen without even meeting her before. Hard to believe but it's true.

EnjoyEnjoy
04-26-18, 05:29
As per Today's TOI, few of MPs raided by LE. Be careful.

AndyDallas
04-26-18, 05:50
Hi all,

Has anyone used Shaanti Vila near Kalighat / Lake Mall? Any safety issues with that?

Or any other short-term hotel near that area you recommend?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Peace,

Andy.

AliBaba Info
04-26-18, 10:21
This is a new Spa with 4 girls and have experienced 2 of them. In my first encounter itself found this gem. Apparently she is Bhutanese and she speaks fluent hindi. Excellent massage and real model looks. Tall, nice face, proportionate assets and very cute behavior. She agreed to 1500 for HJ + TL and I enjoyed myself. I generally do not do B2 B or FS so don't know about those rates. She did not reveal her name and kept silent when asked.

I have always disclosed details of Spas I have visited in all my reviews but will save this one for some nice contact in return. She is definitely one my my favorites so far.

Aham Sharma
04-26-18, 13:33
After reading this FR now I'm sure we certainly have something in common. This one was cheap & so horny.

Please PM me detailed info about Sheorapuli. How far is this from SG.

And yes lachipurwala, he named his ID after this place, so this shows we do have a same taste. He's a generous guy & helped me too many times.It is far from SG you have to come to Howrah Station and from Howrah Station it's about 8 or 9 stops in the main line. The den is present 100 mtrs straight from the ticket counter of 4 no platform of the station. At night you can see boudis standing in the lane also. Yes you will found beauties if you go deep.

Friend Find
04-26-18, 14:26
Well, after a long time I decided to finally try the famous Mahi of PB. Ramudit is out of town so grabbed a random pimp to take me to PB. She in in top floor first room to left. Reached there at 4 pm and she was snoozing. Went inside and finalised deal for 3200. Her name is Mahi Singh and she is from Delhi. Came to this profession for financial reasons but she likes the job. She is 24 now running on 25. But Mahi is fat now and not just a small paunch. Her 34 size boobs more than makes up and so is her bubbly attitude. We really hit off well in chat and we didn't realise it was already 40 minutes. So we started the deed with a foreplay. I fingered her G-spot and she got horny instantly. She laid back, spread her legs and asked me to go missionary. I was still not getting my johny up so she gave me a nice BBBJ to finally get it up. Once you start pounding her, she really gets into the deed and begged me to pound harder. Also does dirty talks while at it. After about 15 minutes I came and she was exhausted. She asked "was I a great fuck material?" in Hindi. She seemed to really have a good time. She sat naked on my lap and chat until time was over. Also gave me a mild lapdance to music. She requested me to stay on for an hour extra just to chat her; For free. She was almost going to talk to the madam to allow me to stay longer, LOL. But then I had phoned my pimp earlier to come and get me after the time was over so he came and knocked on time. She stayed nude throughout the whole time and only wore a slip when someone knocked the door after time up. She liked showing off her naked body and made poses to ask me "how is it?" I was really impressed by her positive and crazy attitude, not to mention her sex machine reputation still holds.

Mahi Singh:

Body: 6;7/10) now getting fat.

Boobs: 10. Big and soft.

Pussy: 8/10. Still not that loose.

BBBJ: 6/10. Was ok types just to get it up. Looks like she doesn't do this with all nor is she that much passionate about it.

Attitude: 10/10. No surprise there. She really lived up to the expectations. She enjoys nudity. How can anyone not get pleased.

WIR: maybe, maybe not since I don't live in India. But she is a WIR material.

Expense: 3200 + 400 (red bull. Shouldn't have ordered it. She fleeced me 400 for 1 can).

BengalTiger78
04-26-18, 14:48
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata this weekend. Will really appreciate if fellow mongers can share me lactating indie contacts. Will reciprocate with my contacts in Mumbai. Though I am a bong, I hardly have any connection in Kolkata as I m brought up in Mumbai. Please PM.

Thanks in adv.

Abhijit1809
04-26-18, 17:17
Super FR and I do bro, please can you send me the contacts. My PM is active.I do not have active PM. It seems SEA site is down. You can search "hansika Kolkata escort" in google and get email from thousand ads website. She generally responds in a week.

FunAtWork
04-26-18, 18:59
Ife meet Priyanka several times, so have I. I also know her from the days she used to do unprotected sex for just 3 k and was not a time watcher. Priyanka, Tanushree etc was launched by my friend Dev in ISG. I don't think what you want to prove man? Do you think you are the only one to de activate your account because of rubbish? If you think so, I believe you are living in your own paradise. I don't want to spoil your paradise. Cheers and Carry on brother!

Dear FAW,

Your 1st post starts on 12-20-15 12:58 Hrs considering your have subscribed at that time.

My first post was on 01-04-13 14:39 Hrs, after my first subscription, if you want to check my posts, which was continued till last year. But, due to personal reasons I do not want to continue with this, as priorities changes in stages of life.

Regards.

FunAtWork
04-26-18, 19:03
Hope this stops the monument of Kolkata getting inside them and people get some fresh air. One person with only posts of Titli and another 2 months arrival in Kolkata feeling good. Leave it up to them. Cheers to them and Mongering!

FAW.

Well honestly to me it hardly matters what setting one person is having with another person. These kind of things are misleading and not welcome. Sad but true.

My request to all will be to stop this thread here itself. Let's not drag it any more. We all are matured people here.

Happy mongering.

HardSolidNThik
04-26-18, 19:42
As per Today's TOI, few of MPs raided by LE. Be careful.Is this the famous Beckbagan Spa?

Any idea about its safety issue?

I was there couple of days back. Didn't notice anything odd.

Now feeling a bit insecured.

Any info?

RockyDubai
04-27-18, 08:23
I usually prefer going to spas at the start of their day since the girls are fresh as well as energetic.

Called up the Phoolbagan spa. They said staff would be there at 11:30.

Reached 12 and was looking to try the bong sweet after reading good review about her. Unf she was running late that day and went back with Guddi.

The usual massage. The good part is her nails. She uses it to good effect for the soft and sensuous part.

The started the good part. She stripped and lay down besides me. Since we had been together before, the inhibitions were not there. Straight into a long and slurppy DFK. It was a really long one and after some time dug my hands into her hole. She was super wet. She spread her legs and I pushed 2 fingers in. She was enjoying it as hell. No fake moans, rather no moans at all. But her body language said it all. Fingered her for some time and then banged in a couple of positions.

The only funny part about this spa is that the moment you finish, the girls dresses up and disappears.

But awesome place and looking forward to try the sweet dessert next time.

Damage: 2 K.

WIR: At 2 K, why not.

GazeBomac
04-27-18, 10:19
Can someone give pointers to this spa name?

Is it Day Spa? Fusion? Delite? Relax?

There are few thai spas also located in the same area. Close to PSU bank.

Will be great to get some clues about the name of the spa.

I usually prefer going to spas at the start of their day since the girls are fresh as well as energetic.

Reached 12 and was looking to try the bong sweet after reading good review about her. Unf she was running late that day and went back with Guddi.

The usual massage. The good part is her nails. She uses it to good effect for the soft and sensuous part.

Raul30
04-27-18, 10:31

Lately she was very rude and unpredictable. However some days back got a call from her and she was wiling to meet again. Not sure will go to her or not.Guys,

Who are looking for pic of Priyanka this is how she looks. But unfortunately her demands are biased. I have fucked her for Rs. 1500/2 shots a year back. She is not worth 2 k as she has a place.

BoldGuy8
04-27-18, 12:29
Hello friends,

I am Traveling to Calcutta on 2nd. Wednesday. As I have a layover for 8 hours (morning till late afternoon). I'll be looking service near to airport if possible. I don't have any place. Will appreciate if members to help me out with some good contacts along with place if possible. Area nearby airport will be preferred.

Thanks in advance.

AvikForU
04-27-18, 15:24
Are we doing some time travel here where you are posting pics that you had posted 5 years back?

High time we stop this non sense going on this forum. If you guys find some one not worthy then why bother to spend so much time in writing repeatedly again and again about them on how much unworthy they are!

You say you met her a year back for 1500/2 shots. Were you sleeping a whole year to realise how unworthy she was that you posting now!

Do you guys really think that this forum is full of dumbs who are buying all these negativities that you guys are trying to spread!

Negative publicity is also a publicity. The more you guys are trying to pull them down they are getting more and more popular.

So far people were asking for Priyanka and Titli. Thanks to FAW. People are now asking about Tanushree as well. Kidos to all your efforts.

Guys,

Who are looking for pic of Priyanka this is how she looks. But unfortunately her demands are biased. I have fucked her for Rs. 1500/2 shots a year back. She is not worth 2 k as she has a place.

Abacus007
04-27-18, 15:46
After reading so many negative reports I was in a dilemma. Should I try her or not. But thanks to a member to this forum. Receiving assurance from him I tried her. Yes, she doss not have whatsapp and fb ac and she justified that. Afterall it is her choice. After sending some text messages we finalised a date. She is really cooperative from the very beginning which made me comfortable. She received me at her flat which is in good location and completely safe. She is fantastic in bed and eager to satisfy you. Everything is on card except anal. But I think she will even go for it if you connect yourself properly with her. Yes, I was satisfied. Requesting all members just don't disrespect her here. She deserves respect from us. If you don't like her, just ignore. If you want some respect you should give some respect too.

MadMonkey2013
04-27-18, 18:30
After reading so many negative reports I was in a dilemma. Should I try her or not. But thanks to a member to this forum. Receiving assurance from him I tried her. Yes, she doss not have whatsapp and fb ac and she justified that. Afterall it is her choice. After sending some text messages we finalised a date. She is really cooperative from the very beginning which made me comfortable. She received me at her flat which is in good location and completely safe. She is fantastic in bed and eager to satisfy you. Everything is on card except anal. But I think she will even go for it if you connect yourself properly with her. Yes, I was satisfied. Requesting all members just don't disrespect her here. She deserves respect from us. If you don't like her, just ignore. If you want some respect you should give some respect too.I am happy for you that got to meet AH P and had a good time with her. But I don't agree with your comments. The forum is for people to share their opinions on service providers, indies, spas whatever. It provides others with a chance to get leads and have some fun of your own. You had a great time with someone, does not mean the other guy can't have a bad experience. He should be able to voice his opinions about his bad experience like you could for your good one. I don't see where the point of respect comes in with those negative posts.

Shockman
04-27-18, 19:59
This post spurred me to revisit and update, (as best as I could) a list I had made before my trip there last year. I'll be there again in just a couple of weeks and this is part of my extensive research. Please note, this list is essentially outdated and a year old.

My disclaimer is that, YMMV since, other than for a handful of SG working girls, I have no personal experience with the vast majority mentioned here. I have depended on the excellent reports provided by the awesome seniors in this group to whom I'm deeply indebted.

Please pardon any mistakes and let me know if I can assist with amending, editing or adding to this list.

Prem Bandhan.

Pb Mahi top floor first room to left g BJ? Wildcat enjoys nudity.

Pb Shovani Ground Floor.

Pb Kareena 3 Road floor BJ good performer.

Pb Neha singh 2nd floor.

Pb Pooja top floor BBJ good dance.

Pb Taniya top floor BBJ DFK.

Pb Kajal top floor BBJ.

Pb Kareena top floor bbj.

Pb Hema top floor good dance.

Pb Jaya third floor? BJ?

Pb Pooja first floor bbj sexy bitchy foreplay dance rim?

Pb chandni third floor g no BJ no DFK.

Pb rinki 3 Road floor kareena sis nice tits.

Pb priya dance.

Bldg 10 a New Naya Bari.

10 a / Naya 2nd floor manisha good dance.

10 a / Naya bari 3rd floor chandni big uns DFK good performer.

10 a / Naya bari Bong 3rd floor last room good performer.

10 a Naya ravina ground floor good dance.

10 a Naya nidhi ground floor cute okay performer.

10 a Manisha.

10 a Naya Shweta top floor bt.

10 a Tanya nice attitude.

10 a Naya dus Manisha 3rd floor.

Bldg 12.

12 Muskan? Floor good performer.

12 Megha? Floor good performer.

12 Pooja 4th floor fair giggly.

12 Monica 2nd floor tall, sexy simple nature.

12 Sonali first floor good performer.

12 Sania ground floor extension good performer.

12 Shivani ground floor good dance.

12 Cherry ground floor good dance but recently raised to 5200.

12 Kushboo 1st floor dance good performer.

12 Anjali 1st floor good dance but attitude.

12 sonia ground floor BJ.

12 Trisha? Floor BBJ.

12 Tanushree 1st floor left side last room toilet Avoid.

12 Sony bt good dance.

12 Pakhi behind PB first floor 19.

12 Jeevika 1 f g.

12 Manisha and g.

12 Sweety g.

12 Kushi big uns g.

Kanchen Place. Bldg 3?

Kanchan place bharti, 2nd floor, 2nd room right of staircase, CBJ good performer.

Kanchan place henna ground Floor last room good.

Kanchan place jyothi p top Floor dance slim and sexy and cooperative with positions.

Kanchan place neha top Floor good DFK slightly fat but sexy in bed.

Kanchan place kashish 4th floor GFE horny model class book in advance.

Kanchen place nisha good.

Kanchan place farah ground floor 2nd floor good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor fat good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor muskan good performer.

Kanchan place moni v good bldg 3.

Ganga jamuna.

Ganga jamuna manju gr floor 2nd room on left near toilet good performer.

Ganga jamuna reshmi first floor big uns good performer.

Ganga jamuna shanti rina.

Ganga jamuna Rupa 4th floor DFK g.

Night Lover.

Night lover Rowshini good performer.

Night lover Sonam top floor sexy tight big boobs no nonsense performer.

Night lover Pooja 1st floor good performer best exp GFE DFK model class booked always.

NL Pooja first floor, first room on right gg motki Pooja DFK.

Night lover rajni DFK.

Night lover kushboo tigress.

Night lover 12 sony bt good dance.

Night lover top floor 2nd door from left GF.

Night loverJjyoti 2nd floor hot.

Bldg in front of NL.

Diksha DFK, big uns, GFE 4.2 k.

Ganesh bhavan bldg with ganesh mural.

Ganesh bhavan Preeti first floor, directly opp corner to stairs 4.2 k big tits good performer likes to drink.

Ganesh bhavan Mumpy first floor GFE BBBJ 4.2 k.

Ganesh bhavan usha? Floor BBBJ / FS / dance 4.2 k.

Rupashree.

Rupashree 4.2 k top floor Khushi or khushboo. Avoid.

Rupashree 4. k ground floor large lady bt good performer.

Rupashree sonia singh GFE.

Dream house.

Dream house pooja biswas 2nd floor, BJ / FS.

Dream house ground floor hot agrawali.

Other Buildings.

Bldg 14 be Sona bong good performer.

Bldg 14 be g.

New bldg opp pb 2nd FL 1st room on right g.

Rahat place poonam ground floor right room next to stairs good.

Menaka bari payal good performance.

Bharath bari Jyothi bt g bt greedy rushed dry.

Bldg 19 Ground Floor twinkle good dance but attitude and 6300 GFE g avoid?

Bldg 10 b preeti g.

Sangham Swetha 1st FL.

Sangham 2nd floot bharathi g.

Bldg 19 sania DFK 3200.

Muskaan okay.

Khushboo DFK GFE dead end nr toilet.

BJ Providers.

Payul, puja, nisha, Rani, Bubbly, sweety, sona, priya no 14 bbj.

Directions:

Take the same road as the Shova Bazaar metro station towards Girish Park. Take the left side of the pavement (you will see street hookers calling for you on right side). Do not engage with them and overall be careful of the street hookers. On the right side you will see exide showroom. Cross over in front of a nursing home. Several pimps will accost you. Ask for your favored one (mine, for whatever it's worth, is Teja, lazy bum but I've been dealing with him for a long time and they will guide you to him.

Another safe entrance is by the HP petrol bunk.

After get down from Sobhabazar metro just cross the junction and start walking through street towards BK Paul avenue.

Turn left on the first road (this is Avinash kabiraj street).

This is the safest entry point (my choice is this).

Walk through Avinash kabiraj street till right side you see one mithai shop and then UBI (bank and ATM).

Stop here, do not go any further without a good pimp.

Just opposite to UBI ATM is Prembandhan building (now you on the right place).

Report of Distinction:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/member.php?415926-TheSexGuru

Yo Fuckmeister, if you read this, I hope we can connect this time around dude!

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Shockman.

Dear friends!

Looking for expert SG recommendations meeting all these criteria or coming close by.

Age- 20 to 28.

Fair and beautiful (8/10 and above).

Good breast shape and size.

DFK, CBJ, DATY (should provide full service).

Cooperative GFE with no attitude (this is important).

No anal needed.

Probumba
04-27-18, 21:23
Hi,

Can you share Priyanka's contact details. I cannot find her.

Raul30
04-28-18, 05:55
Are we doing some time travel here where you are posting pics that you had posted 5 years back?

High time we stop this non sense going on this forum. If you guys find some one not worthy then why bother to spend so much time in writing repeatedly again and again about them on how much unworthy they are!

You say you met her a year back for 1500/2 shots. Were you sleeping a whole year to realise how unworthy she was that you posting now!

Do you guys really think that this forum is full of dumbs who are buying all these negativities that you guys are trying to spread!

Negative publicity is also a publicity. The more you guys are trying to pull them down they are getting more and more popular.

So far people were asking for Priyanka and Titli. Thanks to FAW. People are now asking about Tanushree as well. Kidos to all your efforts.Dude,

As per her standard she don't even worth 1 k apart from she takes everyone bareback. I have nothing against Priyanka and you.

VeeIPee
04-28-18, 06:28
Has anyone been to Thai Luxury Spa near Quest Mall?

Any leads there with any therapist?

Avi1278
04-28-18, 09:18
Any reliable spa for FS, massage in park street / camac area?

AvikForU
04-28-18, 11:05
It's a shame the way certain mongers are trying to make things personal just because the indies do not agree to their terms and conditions. These mongers keep on saying how unworthy they are but still keep on posting about them. That itself shows whether they are worthy or not. Who are we to decide what one deserves and what one does not? If someone is not agreeing to your terms just move on. Why try to make a constant effort to spread negativity with a hope that will stop her from getting clients and that will eventually force her to reduce her price and then all of a sudden she will become worthy to you as that time she will fit your budget!

MarcSmith961
04-28-18, 11:06
I visited the famous O spa and chose Miss Ch. She is tall and has a good figure with long nails. I negotiated with her at the very beginning for 2 K. She stripped and gave a reasonable massage. But for the deed she was largely a dead fish and was not enthusiastic. I was more used to dona and nuna there who were just the opposite. Finally got a bbj and had shower.

I am not sure if I will repeat her. Can someone suggest a better service provider there at the moment.

Thanks.

Marc.

ShaftMaster G9
04-28-18, 13:16
What is the total damages for PB Spa. Massage + FS?

The started the good part. She stripped and lay down besides me. Since we had been together before, the inhibitions were not there. Straight into a long and slurppy DFK. It was a really long one and after some time dug my hands into her hole..

AvikForU
04-28-18, 16:00
Neither do I have anything against you or any monger as it hardly matters to what you guys say. As per your posts you met her first 4/5 years back. Just curious to know if she is not worthy of 1 k then what made you meet her again a year back for 1.5 k. Dude at least think before what you are saying.

On a serious note don't you guys get really tired for making such shameless efforts to defame others?

Anyways this is my last note on this topic. Just one thing, one who tries to hold someone in mud must also stay in the mud. Good luck to you guys for making more such efforts.

Dude,

As per her standard she don't even worth 1 k apart from she takes everyone bareback. I have nothing against Priyanka and you.

PistonRod
04-28-18, 21:29
This post spurred me to revisit and update, (as best as I could) a list I had made before my trip there last year. I'll be there again in just a couple of weeks and this is part of my extensive research. Please note, this list is essentially outdated and a year old.

My disclaimer is that, YMMV since, other than for a handful of SG working girls, I have no personal experience with the vast majority mentioned here. I have depended on the excellent reports provided by the awesome seniors in this group to whom I'm deeply indebted.

Please pardon any mistakes and let me know if I can assist with amending, editing or adding to this list.

Prem Bandhan..I am amazed, its so detailed. Thanks for the pointers.

CoolHornyDude
04-29-18, 05:26
I was a regular at SG for a while a year ago, wanted to know the scene these days. Who are the top girls these days?

KingTaps
04-29-18, 06:44
Hey folks,

I am looking for a MP inside a 4 or 5 star hotel. Only interested in HJ, Not FS. Any options?

AritraG88
04-29-18, 06:58
Its been a long time since I last wrote a FR and life in the merchant navy really does kick your ass. Anyway found myself back in the city this week and was looking for some fleshy company so called up Manju BBW. Thanks to Watermelon23 for sharing her old contact. She was out of mongering for a while as she got married then called me up out of the blue as she has run into some financial difficulties. Long story short fixed up a time and the evening to meet her in her den at Jadavpur as my flat was undergoing renovations. When I met her she was wearing a net saree with a backless blouse and looking sexy. Had some chitchat then got right to action stripped her and started DFK and fingering got her wet. Her assets were soft and huge size 40 D which I sucked and bit on for a while, she complained later that I left many marks LOL. Requested her for BBJ but she wasn't much good at it so started in missionary. She got really horny during the act and pressed my face in her boobs almost suffocating me. Lasted for around 10 minutes hard pumping then after some foreplay started with the second shot with her on top offering me her boobs to play with, after a while flipped her for doggy and OMG her ass was wonderful big and round and fleshy. Slipped a finger in her asshole and she turned even more horny. We both were enjoying so much that we lost track of time as it was more than 2 hrs and since the room didn't have ac we were sweating like crazy. Finally finished in doggy and returned home a happy but exhausted man.

Boobs. Huge! 40 D and with dark nipples and areolas but can't hold their shape.

Pussy. Moderately tight.

Damage- 5 k for 2 shots with place. Place wasn't good no ac but completely safe. The owner also gives rooms to other girls but strict about time.

WIR. Yes! Though she has picked up a chain smoking habit from her husband but I want to convince her to do anal.

Andy7
04-29-18, 07:16
I was a regular at SG for a while a year ago, wanted to know the scene these days. Who are the top girls these days?Isn't this list enough. LOL! Anyways amazing research by Shockman!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2172915&viewfull=1#post2172915

SexyG 7
04-29-18, 07:40
Hi,

I have been coming to India for many years and have been watching you guys from a distance. This week I was scammed by someone in Kolkata who wanted an advance payment via PAYTM. I paid and that was the last I saw of my money and anything else. The girl claims to be an independent. Name starts with a the and on what's app number starts 8 and she says that's her PAYTM number. When you pay she says that account was suspended. Money never received. Gives another PAYTM number. It's all a scam. Whatever you do or pay she ignores you after. Please be aware. So stupid. Lost 3 k.

VeeIPee
04-29-18, 07:49
I was a regular at SG for a while a year ago, wanted to know the scene these days. Who are the top girls these days?Are you serious you just asked this?

Shockman just provided the coolest list ever.

Pakoda
04-29-18, 07:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

HiFunda67
04-29-18, 07:55
Hi!

I am interested in some north indian chicks. If anyone has a knowledge about whereabouts please do share. Not interested in sg. Indies or MPs would be fine!!

PM active!!

Thanks. I will definitely reciprocate!!

PankajmbaGuy
04-29-18, 12:29
I am trying to find out John den from tram line side. But can't able to locate. I saw Nepali bari. Lots of beautiful Nepali girl. Can anyone tell me the exact location.

RickVermunt
04-29-18, 12:43
Hey guys,

Hows it going. Well m new to the forum and in Kolkata for a day or two. Can any kind soul please share some nice contacts who do outcall to hotels. Will reciprocate with contacts in Pune and Lucknow. Pm is open. Thanks heaps.

AritraG88
04-29-18, 12:52
Does anyone have an alternate contact of Liza? I have her contact ending with 970 which was graciously given to me by Abhishek but that's switched off for a while. Would be grateful if someone inboxed me and can reciprocate.

PankajmbaGuy
04-29-18, 12:53
I have read a lot about Priyanka Ah. Can any one please share Priyanka contact number.

Follower
04-29-18, 18:46
Place shut and not answering his phone.

RockyKol
04-29-18, 18:47
Hi folks,

I'm in Darjeeling for the next two days then going to Siliguri for one day. Any good leads in Darj? Highly required please. PM available. Its my friends bachelors party. Any good help highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Extremetravel
04-29-18, 19:15
Went in H2O Spa & Hamam Chakraberia Rd, Jadubabur Bazar, Bhowanipore.

Went for a Swedish and was taken to "Joy" who claims to be from Thailand, (I doubt the same).

Mentioned that she is 34 and seems to be so.

Excellent massage.

Superb, curvy and Big boobs and Bum.

1.5 k for BJ.

2 k for BJ with top access.

3 k for BJ and B2B.

4 k full service.

Went for the 2 k one and it came out to be really worth the money.

AritraG88
04-29-18, 20:45
I am trying to find out John den from tram line side.JD is right opposite Prem Bandhan next to a cold drink shop. Keep walking past Nepali Bari or ask any pimp to point out Prem Bandhan to you. Hope this helps.

AritraG88
04-29-18, 22:17
Place shut and not answering his phone.It would be a real shame if he has shut shop. Although the ambience made me uneasy he had a good collection. I think he has temporarily stopped business as there are LE raids going on at MPs all over the city especially the Jadavpur area.

CoolHornyDude
04-30-18, 00:23
Are you serious you just asked this?

Shockman just provided the coolest list ever.Dude,

I was wondering if anybody had recent experiences. The list was great no doubt.

Shockman
04-30-18, 01:04
I have no personal experience with the great senior John1970's Den, who was a veritable fountain of help and assistance. A true legend. I have reposted his famous map. Please pay particular attention to the warning on the map. I got into the clutches of the rowdy hags and had to fight my way out. They are frigging vicious!

Here is the info posted by helpful seniors in the forum:

Andy7.

Its just opposite Prem Bandhan (premium building). A small passage next to general store.

JamesFromHeave.

Yes. There is a cold drink shop. Just enter the lane, the shop will be your right side. In the ground floor, 3 big rooms are there. Each room has diff kind of girls. 1 Hrs is 650. Enjoy. But the room quality is not good.

I am trying to find out John den from tram line side. But can't able to locate. I saw Nepali bari. Lots of beautiful Nepali girl. Can anyone tell me the exact location.

GoldFishBoy
04-30-18, 06:50
I visited the famous O spa and chose Miss Ch. She is tall and has a good figure with long nails. I negotiated with her at the very beginning for 2 K. She stripped and gave a reasonable massage. But for the deed she was largely a dead fish and was not enthusiastic. I was more used to dona and nuna there who were just the opposite. Finally got a bbj and had shower.

I am not sure if I will repeat her. Can someone suggest a better service provider there at the moment.

Thanks.

Marc.Last Wednesday I went and got Yaya for massage as she was available and I had no time to choose. Massage wise she is below Indian standard. I had her FS in 2 k. At first she was like dead fish but later after DATY she was so aroused that we had a wild encounter. 69 missionary doggy WOT. And later came in. She was disappointed as she wanted her getting banged more. Has any one tried D.

John1970
04-30-18, 07:18
I have no personal experience with the great senior John1970's Den, who was a veritable fountain of help and assistance. A true legend. I have reposted his famous map. Please pay particular attention to the warning on the map. I got into the clutches of the rowdy hags and had to fight my way out. They are frigging vicious!

Here is the info posted by helpful seniors in the forum:

Andy7.

Its just opposite Prem Bandhan (premium building). A small passage next to general store.

JamesFromHeave.

Yes. There is a cold drink shop. Just enter the lane, the shop will be your right side. In the ground floor, 3 big rooms are there. Each room has diff kind of girls. 1 Hrs is 650. Enjoy. But the room quality is not good.Hi all!

First of all, Thanks to my map, which keeps me alive and remembered in this forum. (LOL).

Yes, you described right about JD.

I have not visited SG since 2016 but will be there in July / Aug. This year.

I hope things would have change a bit.

As prices of JD were 220 per shot and 450 PH at that time. But now gone higher.

Any way SG has no substitute, That is a big truth.

Bye.

Cheers!

John!

Mushafir
04-30-18, 08:13
Neither do I have anything against you or any monger as it hardly matters to what you guys say. As per your posts you met her first 4/5 years back. Just curious to know if she is not worthy of 1 k then what made you meet her again a year back for 1.5 k. Dude at least think before what you are saying.

On a serious note don't you guys get really tired for making such shameless efforts to defame others?

Anyways this is my last note on this topic. Just one thing, one who tries to hold someone in mud must also stay in the mud. Good luck to you guys for making more such efforts.I fail to understand as to why some so called mongers are so sensitive about some call girls. They don't even ready hear any negative reporting about them.

ThereForYou
04-30-18, 13:31
Does anybody on the forum can share details of any independent MILF in and around North Kolkata with details. Please PM.

I have heard and have tasted 2 MILF in joint session (unable to take their contact as was provided by SP and they were also very scared to share the number).

The two MILF was great in bed and everything allowed except A level.

Most importantly they were not professionals and doing it as part time. Very rare bird and my mistake not to collect and preserve the details.

Now the SP is not available as she has moved to Delhi and will not share the digits.

Please any Seniors or Fellow ISGs do help me out in this regard.

MadMonkey2013
04-30-18, 16:04
I fail to understand as to why some so called mongers are so sensitive about some call girls. They don't even ready hear any negative reporting about them.Sad to see such people in-fight with other mongers instead standing in support of working girls, who despite their poor behavior and attitude still make a killing. Difference between places like Delhi and Kolkata is that mongers there stand united in all things, here in Kolkata we are blessed with such specimens.

CJT2012
04-30-18, 16:30
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata this weekend. Will really appreciate if fellow mongers can share me lactating indie contacts. Will reciprocate with my contacts in Mumbai. Though I am a bong, I hardly have any connection in Kolkata as I m brought up in Mumbai. Please PM.

Thanks in adv.There are always a few ladies hanging out at khidirpur on the road side near the flyover its close to a saloon. In the month of Jan there was a girl named Rinki who was lactating, it's a sad place don't keep your hopes high.

Much appreciate if you have any lactating ladies in Mumbai.

AvikForU
04-30-18, 17:08
No one is sensitive over here. Positive and negative feedback are important. Particularly negative feedback as that will guide a fellow monger. But that has to be a honest negative feedback. Not a pre-planned fake feedback.

If someone genuinely wants to help a fellow monger by informing about a bad experience then he should inform when it actually happened and not after 6 months or 1 year.

Really curious to know what makes you tell whether someone is worthy or not when you have not met that person ever.

I fail to understand as to why some so called mongers are so sensitive about some call girls. They don't even ready hear any negative reporting about them.

Mavhyd
04-30-18, 18:30
Hi folks,

Would be visiting Kolkata again this week, looking for some fun, explores\the MT Bangur the last time. Planning to visit the same spa again this time. But a few posts suggest, people didn't receive proper services and some other bad reviews.

Requesting you to suggest if MT is worth visiting this week. ? or should I look for alternatives.

Hoping for some feedback.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Mavhyd.

Krrishlbz7
04-30-18, 21:37
Can anybody throw some light on the sex activity at Gadiara, West Bengal.

Where can find the girls, quality, prices, safety, etc?

Regards,

Krrish.

Mushafir
05-01-18, 05:37
No one is sensitive over here. Positive and negative feedback are important. Particularly negative feedback as that will guide a fellow monger. But that has to be a honest negative feedback. Not a pre-planned fake feedback.

If someone genuinely wants to help a fellow monger by informing about a bad experience then he should inform when it actually happened and not after 6 months or 1 year.

Really curious to know what makes you tell whether someone is worthy or not when you have not met that person ever.Brother,

I have met Priyanka several times. No doubt she is good in bed. But her pre fuck and post fuck attitude is weird. She is know to cancel meetings after calling clients to CC2. She has janhit of making promises and then go back. I think mongers should also know this.

Hunter212
05-01-18, 07:22
Hi guys,

Can anyone please confirm whether the digits of Paromita (indie operating from Saltlake) end with 247? She may not be known as Paromita always but that is what she told me.

Mushafir: any clue?

Rhind
05-01-18, 11:23
On a very short trip to Kolkata new town area.

Tried searching through the posts here and tried to correlate the data but couldn't make out the names apart from Devol.

Can kind souls suggest on good MP?

Kolkras
05-01-18, 11:27
Budget friendly and GFE Indi is required in north Kolkata area.

MILF or girl will work!

Anybody to help me?

AvikForU
05-01-18, 15:44
Sonams new den. Shangri la day spa Ballygunge circular.

SuneoSili
05-01-18, 18:40
I am trying to find out a good indie. But can't able. Can anyone help me. Thanks in advance!

AntaraFucker
05-01-18, 19:39
On a very short trip to Kolkata new town area.

Tried searching through the posts here and tried to correlate the data but couldn't make out the names apart from Devol.

Can kind souls suggest on good MP?You may give Revive Thai Spa a try. Go for Rose.

MilfAssLover
05-01-18, 21:50
Hi all,

I'm new here. Have been following this forum for years now.

Anyone has update about Sonali from Garia?

I have been to her and got some really good MILFs (I'm addicted to MILFs) and also a young girl Ishika. Would love to try again a particular one of her MILFs with a voluptuous meaty figure and is 14 years older to me. LOL. Took her multiple times.

Ple.

SapattCool
05-02-18, 00:41
Folks,

I recently visited SG after a long time and visited Kanchan Palace and PremBandhan. The girls asked for 4200 and my pimp also told me the rates have changed and I need to pay 4200. This is my old one Pawan and I trusted him on his words but a gap of couple of years may have spoiled him. I tried to search this forum for any indication of the new rates but don't see any. I don't haggle for price, but don't want to spoil the market for others as well. Please share your thoughts an dexpereinces from recent weeks / Months.

AvikForU
05-02-18, 03:12
If you had any bad experience then of course you should share.

As per your posts you went to meet her 6 months back where she did not meet you after calling you in front of CC2. So I guess it occurred sometime in Nov. Why not inform others when it happened? You posted in Feb that last you paid her 4 k. That time also no indication about anything negative about her. There were many posts about her by other mongers in last 6 months. None of you said anything bad about her that time as well. All of a sudden after my post what made you all start posting negative about her?

I believe you are against posting pic of anyone which was not given voluntarily by that person. Then why looking for her pic over here?

We had had enough of this topic. You had a point to make which you have made, I had a point to make which I have made. Let's end this here as matured person.

Brother,

I have met Priyanka several times. No doubt she is good in bed. But her pre fuck and post fuck attitude is weird. She is know to cancel meetings after calling clients to CC2. She has janhit of making promises and then go back. I think mongers should also know this.

Mushafir
05-02-18, 06:32

As per your posts you went to meet her 6 months back where she did not meet you after calling you in front of CC2. So I guess it occurred sometime in Nov. Why not inform others when it happened? You posted in Feb that last you paid her 4 k. That time also no indication about anything negative about her. There were many posts about her by other mongers in last 6 months. None of you said anything bad about her that time as well. All of a sudden after my post what made you all start posting negative about her?

I believe you are against posting pic of anyone which was not given voluntarily by that person. Then why looking for her pic over here?

We had had enough of this topic. You had a point to make which you have made, I had a point to make which I have made. Let's end this here as matured person.I think you are over sensitive here. I never asked for her pic. I just informed the forums he is neither on WA nor her pic available.

I never said that My first meeting happened 6 months back. In fact my last meeting was 6 months back.

You are so over sensitive about her that you not ready to hear Ny negative feedback about her. And you interpreted the reports about her in your own way.

Mushafir
05-02-18, 06:34
Sonams new den. Shangri la day spa Ballygunge circular.She is changing spa like clothes.

Mushafir
05-02-18, 06:35
Hi guys,

Can anyone please confirm whether the digits of Paromita (indie operating from Saltlake) end with 247? She may not be known as Paromita always but that is what she told me.

Mushafir: any clue?It's same. You can try her.

Bravo4221
05-02-18, 07:17
Can anyone please help me with this gal show her in phone app does anyone know her?

Stueql
05-02-18, 13:08
Guys,

What a shame that first post is on a negative theme. Bong lady Aditi (Delhi) is on internet. Probably skipping famous gems for a while is better.

From experience. Seems vast ISG folks are typical crowd followers which increases costs and risks.

Not sure who the gentleman is, but most likely a brethren from ISG.

https://xhamster.com/videos/desi-couple-ki-mast-with-daaru-9340791

https://xhamster.com/videos/aparajita-bhabhi-with-bf-new-video-back-on-demand-9363425

Aruncuckoo
05-02-18, 14:24
Folks,

I recently visited SG after a long time and visited Kanchan Palace and PremBandhan. The girls asked for 4200 and my pimp also told me the rates have changed and I need to pay 4200. This is my old one Pawan and I trusted him on his words but a gap of couple of years may have spoiled him. I tried to search this forum for any indication of the new rates but don't see any. I don't haggle for price, but don't want to spoil the market for others as well. Please share your thoughts an dexpereinces from recent weeks / Months.Read my report, yes price has increased overall across SG. Kanchan Palace no option, price has increased to 4200. PB it depends on the girl, you can negotiate. If you have a regular girl she still charges less, it depends on how much rappo you have with her.

Arun.

Fuckmiester2
05-02-18, 18:35
Folks,

I recently visited SG after a long time and visited Kanchan Palace and PremBandhan. The girls asked for 4200 and my pimp also told me the rates have changed and I need to pay 4200. This is my old one Pawan and I trusted him on his words but a gap of couple of years may have spoiled him. I tried to search this forum for any indication of the new rates but don't see any. I don't haggle for price, but don't want to spoil the market for others as well. Please share your thoughts an dexpereinces from recent weeks / Months.Yup, Sg is seeing a hike in the prices (yet again).

I was there last week and was with my usual favorite at building 12. She said that prices in all premium buildings have increased due to hike in room rent etc. (didn't ask about non-premium buildings).

Kanchan palace was among the very first to hike the prices to 4200 and during my visit last week I went to Kanchan palace to check out the stock and I can easily conclude that on this date Kanchan palace has the best stock.

They have girls eager to please.

A few days earlier someone posted about taking Mahi for 3200 so maybe prem Bandhan is still 3200.

Prem bandhan doesn't have any decent stock left anyways.

Star performers of prem bandhan like karina and those left long back.

The quality of the girls at sg are reducing and the prices are increasing.

But anyways sg has its own charm.

People will still flock there despite the hike in rates.

Again, I would encourage more reviews on sg girls.

Cheers.

Mushafir
05-02-18, 18:36
Guys,

What a shame that first post is on a negative theme. Bong lady Aditi (Delhi) is on internet. Probably skipping famous gems for a while is better.

From experience. Seems vast ISG folks are typical crowd followers which increases costs and risks.

Not sure who the gentleman is, but most likely a brethren from ISG.

https://xhamster.com/videos/desi-couple-ki-mast-with-daaru-9340791

https://xhamster.com/videos/aparajita-bhabhi-with-bf-new-video-back-on-demand-9363425Bhai whole Delhi has fucked her.

Nothing left in her.

SapattCool
05-02-18, 18:43
Thanks Aruncuckoo. The only additional thing I would mention about my visit this time, both the girls (Kajal and Pinky) I spent time with were very Cooperative, willing and fun to spend the hour with. Pinky was like a bundle of smiles from start to finish and wiling to go that extra yard.

Sapattcool.

Read my report, yes price has increased overall across SG. Kanchan Palace no option, price has increased to 4200. PB it depends on the girl, you can negotiate. If you have a regular girl she still charges less, it depends on how much rappo you have with her.

Arun.

DarkSideOf
05-02-18, 19:17
You may give Revive Thai Spa a try. Go for Rose.Please share feedback. Any idea about Claudia's, branches in Salt Lake and New Town.

RaviKapoor1
05-02-18, 19:32
Last Wednesday I went and got Yaya for massage as she was available and I had no time to choose. Massage wise she is below Indian standard. I had her FS in 2 k. At first she was like dead fish but later after DATY she was so aroused that we had a wild encounter. 69 missionary doggy WOT. And later came in. She was disappointed as she wanted her getting banged more. Has any one tried D.Are you talking about chong pe?

Stueql
05-02-18, 19:34
Bhai whole Delhi has fucked her.

Nothing left in her.Would that mean full ISG Delhi on internet.

Be safe!

SomeBoy03
05-02-18, 20:16
Some people are misleading newbies about SG rates.

New rates are for new mongers.

Although, I'm based outside Kolkata due to professional assignments, I do visit home once in a months.

So, friends I was in SG last Saturday I. E. 28th April 2018. Paid 3200- everywhere.

Even in building like 12, it is only few girls that have started charging the new rates, even there they will go by old rates for old timers.

Dan40
05-02-18, 20:33

We had had enough of this topic. You had a point to make which you have made, I had a point to make which I have made. Let's end this here as matured person.At Avik I don't know what is happening to you. I just realised that you are throwing tantrums the moment you read something about this so called Air Hostess. This surely gives all of us wrong ideas. Either you read and forget or if you are in touch with this lady and can't bear the pain of reading any negative comments then stop reading altogether. Anyone posting here has all the rights in this world to do so. Whether it is after 6 months or after 6 years doesn't matter. So stay cool bro.

GoldenTree
05-02-18, 20:47
Thanks Aruncuckoo. The only additional thing I would mention about my visit this time, both the girls (Kajal and Pinky) I spent time with were very Cooperative, willing and fun to spend the hour with. Pinky was like a bundle of smiles from start to finish and wiling to go that extra yard.

Sapattcool.Did you visit Bldg 12? Had a dance session with Kajal and Pinky together. Note sure if you're referring to the same girls but had a very good experience.

AvikForU
05-03-18, 03:30
At Dan40- I am completely chilled out bro. True what I am writing is going into wrong direction. I am not against negative feedback about anyone. If that being the case I would have opposed against your post for the same person. Or as a matter of fact against all negative feedback by others for those indies. But I have never done that. I meet girls, I share my experiences, I help mongers whoever contacts me, never comment on anyone's post.

Then why all of a sudden am against this group of gentlemen?

As I said earlier negative feedback is more important than positive feedback as that will guide a fellow monger properly. What we don't need is pre-planned fake feedback, personal attack on fellow monger and calling by names.

At Avik I don't know what is happening to you. I just realised that you are throwing tantrums the moment you read something about this so called Air Hostess. This surely gives all of us wrong ideas. Either you read and forget or if you are in touch with this lady and can't bear the pain of reading any negative comments then stop reading altogether. Anyone posting here has all the rights in this world to do so. Whether it is after 6 months or after 6 years doesn't matter. So stay cool bro.

SapattCool
05-03-18, 03:44
Looks like they are diffrent. Kajal and Pinky were in Kanchan Palace in 3rd and 2nd floor respectively. Kajal is probably 20 but is on the heavier side with solid boobs. I had them in my hands for the entire time as she tried to dance Pinky is bubbly and a story teller and keeps cracking jokes. She makes you feel at home. Had a very satisfying full service.

Visited Priya in PB next day. She was good as well. All of them charged 4200.

Did you visit Bldg 12? Had a dance session with Kajal and Pinky together. Note sure if you're referring to the same girls but had a very good experience.

Raj1787
05-03-18, 04:40
Giving a shout out to Kolkata seniors and fellow mongers.

I am in Kolkata for a day and need contacts of an indie who can come to a star hotel.

I don't want to experiment with Locanto so calling for help.

Please help brothers!

RaviKapoor1
05-03-18, 04:41
Last Wednesday I went and got Yaya for massage as she was available and I had no time to choose. Massage wise she is below Indian standard. I had her FS in 2 k. At first she was like dead fish but later after DATY she was so aroused that we had a wild encounter. 69 missionary doggy WOT. And later came in. She was disappointed as she wanted her getting banged more. Has any one tried D.The as in Donna?

Mushafir
05-03-18, 06:56
Got her digits from. Fellow ISGian, who describes her as sucking queen. Got in touch with her and called her to hotel for 3 time hours with drink nd fuck.

She is not the game for those persons who are looking for class or looks. She is normal homely lady. No unnecessary makeup nor any tantrums to look beautiful.

She looked to be new in trade nd still learningt the tricks of trade.

However she has nice figure with nice boobs. Eager to please. Never said no to anything except anal. Nice sucking and a average firm boobs.

Looks 6 out of 10. (she may score more if in makeup).

GFE 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

HornySid
05-03-18, 08:33
I fail to understand as to why some so called mongers are so sensitive about some call girls. They don't even ready hear any negative reporting about them.Very aptly said. If you like the old hag Priyanka you do her. Why do you have to protest for what other people feel? One can post what one feels. 6 months, 1 year, 5 year. He has paid to do so and will share his own opinion. This is a public forum not your own ground where you say what to do and what not to do. One can write whatever one feels like on how service is provided.

GoldFishBoy
05-03-18, 10:03
Are you talking about chong pe?No bro I m talking about Yaya. She is very mechanical. Any one gets allotted her try to arouse her first, or else she would be a dead fish and very professional mechanic. Comparing to the new therapist there Dona and Nuna were hall of fame, legends.

Mavhyd
05-03-18, 13:04
Hi folks from Kolkata,

Could someone please share any recent report on Mt bangur.

The place has been silent for he past few days. So skeptics about visiting it.

Can some kind soul let me know if it is worth visiting this week.

I can return favours in Hyderabad and Durgapur.

Regards,

Mav.

SapattCool
05-03-18, 15:46
Folks,

I guess everyone's experience is unique. I have tried to meet her twice in last 6 months on my last two visits to city of joy after one of the senior members shared her digits. The first time she kept on changing the meeting time and would give very odd times in the day like 11 AM or 1.30 PM. There was no way I could do that because of my work meetings. This last time I contacted her at least 15 days in advance and she was very nice, started chatting and sending the regular whatsup greetings. And then the day of my landing, when I was supposed to meet her, she stopped responding to my messages. I tried for 3 days (as long as I was in Cal) ,but she would not respond. Have decided not to waste time on her. I am sure, I am missing something, going by the stories of her energy and her "suction" prowess.

At Avik I don't know what is happening to you. I just realised that you are throwing tantrums the moment you read something about this so called Air Hostess. This surely gives all of us wrong ideas. Either you read and forget or if you are in touch with this lady and can't bear the pain of reading any negative comments then stop reading altogether. Anyone posting here has all the rights in this world to do so. Whether it is after 6 months or after 6 years doesn't matter. So stay cool bro.

Shekhar647
05-03-18, 18:42
I met Priyanka AH yesterday. She is looking a bit old but will.

Attract you as she walks in. Once the make up is off- you can see her ageing.

The key is she is an amazing sucker. If you like DFK and BBBJ. She is the best. She sucks the pieces put. Clean down there and not shy any of the positions. For the price, really worth a jump. I would say Hi for her if You Love a good sucker. Boobs are handful and reasonably tight.

Mushafir
05-03-18, 18:48
Folks,

I guess everyone's experience is unique. I have tried to meet her twice in last 6 months on my last two visits to city of joy after one of the senior members shared her digits. The first time she kept on changing the meeting time and would give very odd times in the day like 11 AM or 1.30 PM. There was no way I could do that because of my work meetings. This last time I contacted her at least 15 days in advance and she was very nice, started chatting and sending the regular whatsup greetings. And then the day of my landing, when I was supposed to meet her, she stopped responding to my messages. I tried for 3 days (as long as I was in Cal) ,but she would not respond. Have decided not to waste time on her. I am sure, I am missing something, going by the stories of her energy and her "suction" prowess.That's the biggest problem. Of her. Otherwise if you manage to. Enter room with her, she is excellent in bed.

GoldenTree
05-04-18, 00:10
Looks like they are diffrent. Kajal and Pinky were in Kanchan Palace in 3rd and 2nd floor respectively. Kajal is probably 20 but is on the heavier side with solid boobs. I had them in my hands for the entire time as she tried to dance Pinky is bubbly and a story teller and keeps cracking jokes. She makes you feel at home. Had a very satisfying full service.

Visited Priya in PB next day. She was good as well. All of them charged 4200.Yup definitely different from who I was talking about. But definitely a coincidence that the same pair at Bldg 12 was so memorable and fun for me. Even negotiated with them where they were nude from the first minute.

Hem02
05-04-18, 02:36
Got her digits from. Fellow ISGian, who describes her as sucking queen. Got in touch with her and called her to hotel for 3 time hours with drink nd fuck.

She is not the game for those persons who are looking for class or looks. She is normal homely lady. No unnecessary makeup nor any tantrums to look beautiful.

However she has nice figure with nice boobs. Eager to please. Never said no to anything except anal. Nice sucking and a average firm boobs.

GFE 8/10.

Figure 8/10.I will be interested to get the Digit. Please help me to get it my friend.

Happy and safe mongering. My PM is active.

Hem02.

Hem02
05-04-18, 02:45
It's same. You can try her.Hi bro,

I need the Digit of Paromita. Please help me for this. My PM is active.

Happy and safe mongering.

Hem02.

FunAtWork
05-04-18, 03:09
The day she trims and straightens her hair and wears some makeup, people will run after her. Great sucker she is and can suck for any length of time. The finer skills of sucking and deepthroat she will learn in course of time. The eagerness to please- 10/10. Guys can try her out once. We spend so much on looks and then get dejected with service as the damage of pocket and service curves never seems to match. Here is an example where you get more than you pay.

FAW.

GFE 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

AvikForU
05-04-18, 03:14
Anyone has any first hand info on this indie Puja?

Came across this indie over internet. Has a personal site starting with the subject line.

RaviKapoor1
05-04-18, 05:44
No bro I m talking about Yaya. She is very mechanical. Any one gets allotted her try to arouse her first, or else she would be a dead fish and very professional mechanic. Comparing to the new therapist there Dona and Nuna were hall of fame, legends.I tried Kate. She was dead too. Any suggestion who else I should try?

ToyBoyCal
05-04-18, 07:51
Hi BT,

Sorry for the late response. Was not accessing the forum for a few days. If you are still around, you could try Shampa in MT. You can call and check which branch Bangur / Phoolbagan is she in, as they keep shifting.

Cheers.

Hello everyone,

Thanks in adv.

ThereForYou
05-04-18, 07:59
First I am indebted to Musafir for the contact he shared with me. Thank you Sir. She regards you very highly and appreciates your friendship.

My observations and feelings are entirely mine and none is bound or forced to accept or reciprocate about it. Because enjoyment that we achieve.

Or try to achieve is entirely from once own mindset and also from previous encounter experiences.

Positive:

Very punctual, it great for me.

Very buttery skin.

Eager to please.

Too talkative and friendly.

DFK.

BBBJ.

Squirts on DATY.

Negative:

Chain Smoker.

Too much talkative (deliberately gave this point in both sections) For me its a negative as she burbs too much about her acting career and causes headache.

Overall a good session, for me its one time try. Sends whtsapp messages daily to keep in touch. For me its a negative as I am not too much social.

Boobs are saggy but maul-able.

MadMonkey2013
05-04-18, 09:11
That's the biggest problem. Of her. Otherwise if you manage to. Enter room with her, she is excellent in bed.So in short if you are situated near CC2 you can take a chance and if she decides to meet you, you have a good time if she doesn't you waste a bit of time. But if CC2 is far off for you, there's are fair possibility your day is fucked. Choice is yours.

Lets put this discussion on AH Priyanka to ground, enough has been said and this matter does not warrant any further quarrel in the Kolkata forum.

JeoRobinson
05-04-18, 13:45
I am a frequent visitor of Kolkata Can anyone please PM me some of the good SP in kolkata.

Rrohitchnada
05-04-18, 17:40
How much was the damage?

However she has nice figure with nice boobs. Eager to please. Never said no to anything except anal. Nice sucking and a average firm boobs..

Hunter212
05-04-18, 18:30
Visited Osmosis several days back. Even the therapist Di / the has left. I went with Chompu. Pretty crappy experience, don't bother.

SapattCool
05-04-18, 21:24
Yep. Nice coincidence. PB (mainly) and #12 have been my main destinations over the last couple of years. Wanted to breakout and see what is in offer otherwise. Will report back if I am able to meet them next time.

Yup definitely different from who I was talking about. But definitely a coincidence that the same pair at Bldg 12 was so memorable and fun for me. Even negotiated with them where they were nude from the first minute.

SapattCool
05-04-18, 21:29
Sounds exciting. The kind I like. May reach out for her digits if my plan to travel to CCU materializes next month.

However she has nice figure with nice boobs. Eager to please. Never said no to anything except anal. Nice sucking and a average firm boobs..

Rrohitchnada
05-05-18, 04:18
How much was the damage bro?

First I am indebted to Musafir for the contact he shared with me. Thank you Sir. She regards you very highly and appreciates your friendship.

My observations and feelings are entirely mine and none is bound or forced to accept or reciprocate about it. Because enjoyment that we achieve.

Or try to achieve is entirely from once own mindset and also from previous encounter experiences.

Positive:

Very punctual, it great for me.

Very buttery skin.

Eager to please.

Too talkative and friendly..

EagerGuy
05-05-18, 19:58
First of all, a huge thanks to Mushafir for sharing a great find. But unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned and this trip to Kolkata is dry for me. Well, I am staying in a hotel at park street and was wandering aimlessly at around 10:30 pm. I saw some great looking girls on footpath near oxford library. I was not sure if they are available. Meanwhile few pimps near a pan shop in same area asked me if want any action. There are at least 5 cops nearby. I was not sure, so I refused straight away. And among the girls I saw, I liked the looks of one girl and waited for around 15-20 min to get courage and approach her. And then she went away with some guy (may be boy friend).

Well, can anyone with experience here at this area tell the quality of girls the pimps over here will be providing. They quoted 2. 5 k per shot to 30 k depending on the profile (but no pics were shown, just said that I get to choose among the girls he is going to get over that spot and for models, he will send directly to the hotel room-that's what they said). And more importantly, I really have my heart on those cute girls over there, so can someone please tell me how to know if these girls are available or not.

And as always, Happy mongering.

SomeBoy03
05-05-18, 22:45
First of all, a huge thanks to Mushafir for sharing a great find. But unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned and this trip to Kolkata is dry for me. Well, I am staying in a hotel at park street and was wandering aimlessly at around 10:30 pm. I saw some great looking girls on footpath near oxford library. I was not sure if they are available. Meanwhile few pimps near a pan shop in same area asked me if want any action. There are at least 5 cops nearby. I was not sure, so I refused straight away. And among the girls I saw, I liked the looks of one girl and waited for around 15-20 min to get courage and approach her. And then she went away with some guy (may be boy friend).

Well, can anyone with experience here at this area tell the quality of girls the pimps over here will be providing. They quoted 2. 5 k per shot to 30 k depending on the profile (but no pics were shown, just said that I get to choose among the girls he is going to get over that spot and for models, he will send directly to the hotel room-that's what they said). And more importantly, I really have my heart on those cute girls over there, so can someone please tell me how to know if these girls are available or not.

And as always, Happy mongering.Easy there bro.

Read the Kolkata forum, first post to last post.

Kolkata is the only place in India where action is guaranteed.

We have our own Las Vegas there. LOL.

And there are MP and Spas. That are just MP and Spas in name. Upmarket bordellos in reality, so much so they charge the tip for the extras right at the counter.

Gunnyaus2
05-06-18, 03:07
Hi friends,

I'm from Tamil Nadu and currently live in Australia. I want to visit Kolkata for a week in December and hoping to have a good experience.

The problem is I don't speak Hindi. Can any senior members guide me in safely exploring Kolkata and Sona gachi or if you can share any known guide references it'll be great.

Thanks in advance.

AvikForU
05-06-18, 03:58
Bro,

While taking a girl from a pimp never go for it without seeing pic. If you want to pickup girls of your own try tantra. Success rate is quite high over there. Many indies are available in town. And then there's our very own version of Amsterdam. Also you will get good profiles from SPs.

Not sure how you planned your trip but always have two, three indies in your list. In case one fails to meet you can go ahead with the others. Kol has every kind of girl depending on your pocket.

And as always, Happy mongering.

Mushafir
05-06-18, 04:30

And as always, Happy mongering.That area is known for. Action at night. From average girls. To class girls. But what I was suggest that of you are outsider in Kolkata then don't venture on streets. High chances of being duped.

GoldFishBoy
05-06-18, 06:20

And as always, Happy mongering.Guys,

Near panshop are not SP. They are crooks. They take prey on new guys who wants stags for disc or for sessions. They have such profile that our house maid are much more beautiful. Sometime they take away money and tells to leave after promising to give dream like profile. Be careful and safe mongering. Guys this is to tell that I have called many SP and they reported me that LE actions are at high position. Stay safe and be careful.

STC 2017
05-06-18, 08:28
Any recommendation on Russian News Agency homonym spa in Golpark, on top of be-Grill eatery?

I know the extras are available here, but any therapist recommendation? Any other points to note?

RastorToto1
05-06-18, 12:36
Hey,

Visiting Kolkata for some time, heard there are some dance bars in Kolkata. So what is the scene here are they any good. What are the damages like? How easily are these girls ready to meet outside? Can some one suggest some good ones heard there are some near shelly cinema or where shelly cinema used to be don't know if its still there. Baghuhati seems to be full of them which are the best ones?

SapattCool
05-06-18, 17:27
There are a number of them along the Meredith Street in Dalhousie area, specially opposite to the Hotel Lalit Kolkata. I stayed in Lalit to research that area once. I have visited couple of times. These are narrow long rooms with a divider between where girls stand and shake their booties and patrons are allowed to sit. You are expected to thrown money on them (a person will come and give you change for your 2 k note with Rs 50 notes). You cannot talk or even go near the girls. Some of them are exquisitely beautiful. Would love to have them for breakfast, dinner and lunch. Tried to talk to the folks who serve drink or make rupee exchanges, but they said thy do not come out. Tried to signal to one of the beautiful ones on whom I spent almost Rs 600 for telephone, she smiled but did not respond with anything. So in a nutshell, am not sure if they will come out. At least, I understand, you have to be a regular to make any headway. If anyone has done any research, please share.

Sapatt.

P. S I have done this research in Bangalore also with same results.

Hey,

Visiting Kolkata for some time, heard there are some dance bars in Kolkata. So what is the scene here are they any good. What are the damages like? How easily are these girls ready to meet outside? Can some one suggest some good ones heard there are some near shelly cinema or where shelly cinema used to be don't know if its still there. Baghuhati seems to be full of them which are the best ones?

Mushafir
05-06-18, 17:54
Hi friends,

I'm from Tamil Nadu and currently live in Australia. I want to visit Kolkata for a week in December and hoping to have a good experience.

The problem is I don't speak Hindi. Can any senior members guide me in safely exploring Kolkata and Sona gachi or if you can share any known guide references it'll be great.

Thanks in advance.Though I am. Not very much experienced in SG. But I was suggest you not to. Venture there unless you are accompanied by a experienced person of sg.

Better play safe and go with indies or reliable SPs.

Mushafir
05-06-18, 17:59
Any recommendation on Russian News Agency homonym spa in Golpark, on top of be-Grill eatery?

I know the extras are available here, but any therapist recommendation? Any other points to note?Which spa you talking about? Pravda or honeymoon?

Never heard of honeymoon spa.

Anyway Pravda always gives extras but on higher charge.

MadMonkey2013
05-06-18, 18:50
First of all, a huge thanks to Mushafir for sharing a great find. But unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned and this trip to Kolkata is dry for me. Well, I am staying in a hotel at park street and was wandering aimlessly at around 10:30 pm. I saw some great looking girls on footpath near oxford library. I was not sure if they are available. Meanwhile few pimps near a pan shop in same area asked me if want any action. There are at least 5 cops nearby. I was not sure, so I refused straight away. And among the girls I saw, I liked the looks of one girl and waited for around 15-20 min to get courage and approach her. And then she went away with some guy (may be boy friend)..Like the others before me have said, stay away from such situations in Kolkata. You might find a a gem and have the time of your life, but the chances of having the worst night of your life are pretty high.

Andy7
05-06-18, 19:36
I have been planning to go to SG since 1 year and have planned to go during working days as it is crowded in weekends. I will be going 26th April evening time. Will visit Sada bari, Baudi bari, Nepali Bari, first and if no one is good enough, will surely go for higher range buildings. Anyone want to tag along, please reply. It is enjoyable to venture the SG in group not alone. Planning to go in a group of 2 or 3 people.

Sting.Waiting for your FRs bro. You don't get to hear echos from those dingy lanes that often now. So please share. Thanks.

Aman1431
05-07-18, 02:46
Bro,

While taking a girl from a pimp never go for it without seeing pic. If you want to pickup girls of your own try tantra. Success rate is quite high over there. Many indies are available in town. And then there's our very own version of Amsterdam. Also you will get good profiles from SPs.

Not sure how you planned your trip but always have two, three indies in your list. In case one fails to meet you can go ahead with the others. Kol has every kind of girl depending on your pocket.Can you suggest how I can get entry to tantra. They don't allow stags and I don't have any female partner to accompany me. I didn't find any girl outside tantra too who can enter with me there.

GoldFishBoy
05-07-18, 07:00
This is to inform that last week I had gone to sudder street SB Thai spa. First of all the man in the reception was very rude and pathetic. While seeing the menu I saw two therapist walking on the corridor. They were like 45+ senior citizen. Massage was below standard. Naturally there wouldn't be any FS available with therapist of senior citizen. Guys please don't ever enter this spa if you want good massage or FS.

AvikForU
05-07-18, 19:26
CL girl is back in town. She is not a Thai girl but an Indian. She is half Anglo Indian half Tamil.

Fig. Model like.

In call. No.

Out call. Yes.

Service. Everything in menu. But depends how one connect with her.

Charges- 6.5 k for an hour. No restriction on shots.

Contact won't be shared with all.

As far as I know she is no more in Kol now. We have to wait again till her next visit in Dec.

SapattCool
05-08-18, 01:18
Want to try some hot Nepali ones next time. Can someone share your experience, their attitude and class of availability.

Thanks.

Sapatt.

Sting.

SapattCool
05-08-18, 01:23
SG will be difficult if you don't speak local language or at least Hindi. You definitely need a buddy to go there. If not, I will suggest keep away. I would suggest trying out some of the spas. There are plenty of them around the city and covered in this forum. Pick the ones based on your location. Most of them have Thai and NEs. They speak pretty good English.

Sapatt.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

Ilovmuff
05-08-18, 03:31
Hi bros,

Been to the DBs in the baguihati side. I found it an absolute waste of money as the girls do not entertain you unless you are a regular and that too regular like two three times a week spending a good amount of money. Yes, some of the girls are stunners but needs to be seen as to what is underneath all those layers of make up.

Any bros done a DB Lady??

GoldFishBoy
05-08-18, 05:28
Can you suggest how I can get entry to tantra. They don't allow stags and I don't have any female partner to accompany me. I didn't find any girl outside tantra too who can enter with me there.This is my experience which I had. Try going to tantra on Wednesday. Because its the ladies night. Just smartly dress up and try to enter. There you will be asked to give a entry fee. Tell you pay only 1 k regularly every Wednesday. They don't remember everybody. To pickup girls once you get the entry buy a bottle of whisky, if you can't finish it your name would be leveled and later you can tell that in the entry gate. Best part is if a bottle of whisky or scotch is front of you in the table. Girls who has frequent eye contact with you try to interact with them and they might be yours. I have experienced it. Be careful to choose drinks as they are very expensive there. Try going on Wednesday because drinks for the ladies are free and they want to get fucked with a rich dude also LOL.

STC 2017
05-08-18, 07:38
Which spa you talking about? Pravda or honeymoon?

Never heard of honeymoon spa.I meant homonym as in similar sounding word to the Russian News Agency.

Smkd617
05-08-18, 08:30
Hi guys,

I am currently Bangalore however born & brought up in Kolkata queen of all cities. I was under impression I knew in & out of mongering in my Kolkata till the time I joined ISG. I am planning to visit my sweet heart next month however.

Besides SG which I have seen lot of great reviews with building name and service. It will be great if anyone of the Senior mongers can help me with some Indies, SP contacts.

I know Kolkata is the hub of mongering, and I have already seen some great reviews about Moumita Garia, P bannerjee but if some one can help me with some contacts it will be wonderful. Also I know nothing comes for Free, I stay in Bangalore and one of the most dry city among all metropolitan but if you are regular visitor and if you any one can help with genuine contacts with referrals, I am 100% sure you will not be disappointed. But just to set the expectation correct its little expensive.

Please PM me for contacts.

Shockman
05-08-18, 10:27
Only two options, either stay at the hotel or find a girl at the bar to come in with you.

Lots of advantages to staying at the hotel including SPs who have girls booked at the hotel.

Can you suggest how I can get entry to tantra. They don't allow stags and I don't have any female partner to accompany me. I didn't find any girl outside tantra too who can enter with me there.

Sauron2018
05-08-18, 10:59
Hello everyone,

I was a resident of Kolkata until a few years back but no longer live here. Am back in Kolkata for the next 3-4 days. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with some contacts of independents that I could take to a hotel for a few hours. My location is South Kolkata. Also if someone could suggest safe hotels it would be good.

Unfortunately I am new to mongering and thus am unable to offer anything in return. I do hope that some of you will look beyond that and help a fellow bro out in his hour of need. I promise I will reciprocate with contacts etc as soon as I am able to find some.

PM is on and I have an active subscription. Please do get back to me.

Thanks in advance.

ArisCasa
05-08-18, 13:55
Can you suggest how I can get entry to tantra. They don't allow stags and I don't have any female partner to accompany me. I didn't find any girl outside tantra too who can enter with me there.Book a room and stay. Entry free for guests. If you pick somebody you can easily take them up.

Rodent 65
05-08-18, 15:56
Meet an Indie online via SA.

Quoted 3.5 k per shot, speaks impeccable English. Says she has a 1 bhk flat in Gariahat. The problem is she wants a small token amount for an appointment. I smell a scam here.

Can anyone confirm? Name: Mina, digits ends with 199.

Thanks.

JHourHappy
05-08-18, 17:35
Hi,

Can anybody PM me any either Indi / SP Contact of Russian / Thai girl / blonde girl. Rate is not an issue. At this point I have a few contacts of indi & spa in Kolkata. Can exchanged that with you. Seniors please help.

Some of you may know Hyderabad, one of the dry cities in India. If somebody visited a for even a couple of hours, I can give contact of some of the best indi with GFE. That is guaranteed. You can check my post in Hyderabad forum.

Thanks. My PM is active.

JHourHappy
05-09-18, 01:58
Meet an Indie online via SA.

Quoted 3.5 k per shot, speaks impeccable English. Says she has a 1 bhk flat in Gariahat. The problem is she wants a small token amount for an appointment. I smell a scam here.

Can anyone confirm? Name: Mina, digits ends with 199.

Thanks.First principle: never give any advance money.

EagerGuy
05-09-18, 05:00
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot at MadMonkey2013, at Mushafir, at GoldFishBoy, at AvikForU, at SomeBoy03 for all the advise regarding pimps. I got my lesson not to use their services or try to pick up from streets. As I am from South India, there has always been a problem with the language and always try to pick up some one who can manage English. But my work tends to bring me to Kolkata and I am more than happy to visit this true city of joy as I enjoy the beauty and diversity of the city which is also reflected in the people at this place. So, my boss always picks me up for any official trip to Kolkata. But it will be only for a day or rarely couple of days. And during next visit, I will try tantra.

Actually, I once met a girl miss N (terrible English but manages) through an SP and while talking to her, she said she goes to Tantra on weekends at nights and also said that she charges around 6-7 k per shot and works with a manager of that pub. But actually I got her for 3 k (plus 500 for SP) at that time. I mean, should we pay double if we pick the same girl from that pub? Anyway, I will stay in the Park during my next visit as I like the area and try my luck with the infamous pub. Any pointers in approaching a girl in Tantra (P.S.: I am non alcoholic, but its OK if girl wants to take it). I mean, can I hit on any girl without a guy attached to her or should I wait for the girl to approach me or could I go to the manager (Mr A) for help? Or any other pointers will be helpful.

As always, happy mongering brothers.

Mushafir
05-09-18, 13:24
Most of the post in forum is either to seek suggestion or help in getting numbers of girls.

But unfortunately guys not posting their experiences.

Mushafir
05-09-18, 17:34
Tantra girls are not exceptional. I have fucked many tantra girls out of tantra. They are normal girls. Try picking girls out of tantra. Economical nd more fun.

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot at MadMonkey2013, at Mushafir, at GoldFishBoy, at AvikForU, at SomeBoy03 for all the advise regarding pimps. I got my lesson not to use their services or try to pick up from streets. As I am from South India, there has always been a problem with the language and always try to pick up some one who can manage English. But my work tends to bring me to Kolkata and I am more than happy to visit this true city of joy as I enjoy the beauty and diversity of the city which is also reflected in the people at this place. So, my boss always picks me up for any official trip to Kolkata. But it will be only for a day or rarely couple of days. And during next visit, I will try tantra.

Actually, I once met a girl miss N (terrible English but manages) through an SP and while talking to her, she said she goes to Tantra on weekends at nights and also said that she charges around 6-7 k per shot and works with a manager of that pub.

SapattCool
05-09-18, 22:42
Do you mean that we should pick them up outside Tantra. I have stayed in Park a few times and did get entry to Tantra based on stay alone. Spent a few hours drinking but did not get any indication to be picked up. But there were a bunch of them drinking and making merry. I did see lot of girls waiting to get in. I know situation would be different everyday. But it would be nice to know about your approach. My PM is also active.

Tantra girls are not exceptional. I have fucked many tantra girls out of tantra. They are normal girls. Try picking girls out of tantra. Economical nd more fun.

Gabbym45
05-10-18, 03:30
Hi guys.

Had been going around with my search of busty.

MP girls, thanks to few seniors for their inputs. Tried Miss why at.

Thai spa Mani square, good in service but.

Expensive, tried the Thai lady Miss J at H2 o.

Hamam at Sarat Bose Road she is good, tried the local.

Sumi at Thai Village Ballygunge, nice racks good.

Service and Miss A at Bliss Spa it was so so.

Now would like to try some Busty NE Girl.

If any where abouts let me know. PM is active.

Ilovmuff
05-10-18, 03:30
My colleagues stay at the park when they are in town and they say that you just need to tell them the room number and if they ask for keys, show them.

Inhouse guest get free entry.

Do you mean that we should pick them up outside Tantra. I have stayed in Park a few times and did get entry to Tantra based on stay alone. Spent a few hours drinking but did not get any indication to be picked up. But there were a bunch of them drinking and making merry. I did see lot of girls waiting to get in. I know situation would be different everyday. But it would be nice to know about your approach. My PM is also active.

AvikForU
05-10-18, 03:46
Earlier when I said rate of scoring a girl is high in Tantra I was actually referring to non working girls. Looking for a working girl in a night club doesn't make sense to me as it is too much effort and also won't be cost effective. You can easily get a working girl outside with references from fellow mongers.

One should look for picking up girls from a night club only if he enjoys hunting. Hunting and scoring a non WG is much more fun, but it will cost you time and effort. Also there is no guarantee that you will score that night.

In a night club you will meet 4 categories of girls.

1. Non working girl who are not looking for any fun.

2. Non working girl who are looking for fun.

3. Sugar babies looking for sugar daddies.

4. Working girls who generally charge more than they will be charging outside as they have many probable clients in a night club who are ready to pay them more.

So you are meeting a group of women 3/4 of whom are open for fun if you play you cards properly. Sounds easy right? Difficult part is you are playing against a group of men where everyone is playing their cards same as you.

I have not played much in Kolkata since it is my home town. But I have picked up many non WGs from night clubs in Bangalore, Pune and Europe. The rules are same everywhere. There is NO rule. Picking a girl from night club is same as how you impress a girl outside. Things that works for me may not work for you. But I can share things that has helped me over the years.

Step 1: Try to get noticed. I have always found few minutes of solo dance in the middle of the dance floor when the floor is not completely full helps you to get noticed. I don't have to be a Prabhu Deva or Hrithik Roshan for this. I try to be confident and make sure I don't make fun of myself. If dancing is not one of your best skillset then find something else that will help you to get noticed.

Step 2: Make eye contact. Eye contact shouldn't be such that will make the girls uncomfortable basically one should not stare. When I make an eye contact with a girl I always give her a warm smile and raise my glass. If she smiles back and raises her glass I have an invitation to go and talk with her.

Step 3: Make a conversation. If I have done step 1 correctly then probably she will make some comment about it. I take the conversation from there. This has always helped me to take the girls in the dance floor. While dancing I never get too much touchy with them. After few minutes of dance offer her a drink and that's where I make the proposal. If it's a no then I move on to the next girl. I never act desperate.

Also I have found it's easy to score a girl from a group. When I am trying to impress a girl in a group in case that girl is not getting impressed chances are there that someone else from the group might be. And yes always carry a lighter even if you don't smoke.

Again as I said there's no rule. Find out your lucky charm. All these things that works for me did not happen over night. And most importantly don't go to a night club thinking that you are going to get laid that night. Be there to enjoy the moment and start hunting.

Hi guys,

Actually, I once met a girl miss N (terrible English but manages) through an SP and while talking to her, she said she goes to Tantra on weekends at nights and also said that she charges around 6-7 k per shot and works with a manager of that pub..