PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

SeaHawk20
05-30-18, 17:07
Arpita was out of trade after marriage. Not sure of she is back in trade or not. Her old no. Not working. Otherwise she was good fuck in 2000 with place.Arpita still active, same old ID old no. Awsm hw, touch of good old days of ISG. Unlike all this mps and mechanical sex now a days.

SeaHawk20
05-30-18, 17:45
Anyone tried or contacted sp anuska? She use to provide quality working bar girls, charges use to be little high but worth it. Anyone tried lately?

SeaHawk20
05-30-18, 17:48
Dear Friends,

After seeing the post from IAmTheBest, I did some searching on web and found the link below.

It appears, Egyptian Queen Spa, which was much discussed in this forum, was one of those.

Also, I am curious about "Kasba's 101 Shantipally" , can anyone confirm whether Osmo is still in business?

https://english.kolkata24x7.com/sex-racket-behind-family-spa-54-arrested-from-kolkata.html/Ty for the info.

Uziuzi
05-30-18, 19:20
Arpita still active, same old ID old no. Awsm hw, touch of good old days of ISG. Unlike all this mps and mechanical sex now a days.Dear senior,

I am watching this forum for few months. Recently took subscription. I will be in Kolkata next week. Will you please share the digits of Arpita and some other inde as well as SP. I was active in Hyderabad forum. Got some digits. Went to one and post the FR soon. TIA.

STC 2017
05-31-18, 06:23
Arpita still active, same old ID old no. Awsm hw, touch of good old days of ISG. Unlike all this mps and mechanical sex now a days.The number I have ends in 822. Just want to make sure we are talking of the same person and same number.

KolkataLoner
05-31-18, 15:09
Thanks. How are the therapists there? I hear the therapist there are not much trained? Do they have Thai therapists? Plus I also hear that they do not have attached shower? Is that correct? Would love to get that info.

Thanks.I really don't know why people wax eloquence of Urban. It is in a lane behind Eagle Boys Pizza. The therapist was decent looking and wore a figure hugging body suit, in fact she looked pretty hot in it. The good part stops there. She had no power in her hands so despite her best efforts the massage was what I call boring. The worst part was no attached toilet, so you have to walk across the corridor to a toilet in your towel not cool, an attached bath would have been nice. The other thing I didn't like about the place was the doors were glass paned which means anyone could peep in at anytime. No matter what its uncomfortable that anyone passing might peep in while one is getting a massage. When I went there was only one therapist there so no choice either.

IAmTheBest
05-31-18, 16:20
Which big bazar are you referring?

Are there only 1 Thai? Thanks

Thanks for the lead Fatal Fuck. Meethi is for sure one of the best WG MT ever had. She had joined that spa for a couple of days and has not returned since. I went to the spa and was allotted Amy (Thai).

Massage- 7/10.

Looks- 5/10 (I don't like orientals. Personal preference).

Body- 8/10 nice figure. Slim.

Service- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10 was totally quiet during the massage. As soon as the extras were finalised, she got very playful..

KolkataMonger
06-01-18, 02:38
Dear senior members,

Thanks for all the help in last couple of months. It has been a learning experience- right from spas to inferior SP. All in all, a fun one. But I have got a fancy in mind. To screw a foreigner. Are there any foreigner in Kolkata, independent or through SP. I mean Russian or European. Will be indeed thankful if anyone of you can PM, if of course they are available.

Thanks.

Anoozie
06-01-18, 06:09
Hi,

Got the attached contact thru Locanto. Wanted to check feedback. Says that she is 22 and from Rishra near Kolkata.

Regards.

Sanu1234
06-01-18, 06:09
Activate your PM bro, need Poulomi digits.Hi,

Poulomi at RT (PNB) Spa left. I went there. Total disappointing session with a local call Simron. I find none of therapist are lookwise good all are money hungry stuff. All are over 30 to near 40 age group. During my session there was a literately fight between a customer with NE therapist (Ayashi) which was funny. Don't know why?Avoid RT spa still change of therapist. They have membership 6 for 6 k. Please avoid it even looks attractive deal.

EagerGuy
06-01-18, 08:18
Hi,

At this onset, I want to thank Mushafir brother for the support he has given me and I guess many newbies.

Well, Coming to the point, I found this girl in Adult Friend Finder and she is quoting 10 k per night. She sent only one pic and I am posting it here. Looks photoshopped, so any reviews will help me. I am meeting her tomorrow, June 2. If anyone had tried her, please input your valuable insight.

Happy mongering.

Alien4852
06-01-18, 10:09
Hi,

I am new on ISG need contact number of Independent Boudi and Aunties.

No dealers or middle person.

They should have their own place and it should not be from shanties or Sonagachi or in hotel.

Preferably 35+ age group in from North Calcutta area. Bengali and non Bengali both will do.

I have active PM. So an earnest senior members please send me contact details.

My budget is Rs 1500 -2500.

Navin500
06-01-18, 13:54
Dear friends,

I experienced a spa which is located in Vietnam City Street in Kolkata. This spa is "Eternal Bliss". The man at the reception asked for 2 K for 1 hour but bargained hard for 1.5 K. Requested for a good Thai therapist but they were either busy or not available. He assured to give a good Indie therapist. Changed into dispo. The therapist entered; introduced her Sangeeta Jaiswal. She was a 6 ranker out of 10. Started with back massage. She was good in massaging the knots & it was quite relaxing. After 20 minutes; asked to turnover. After seeing a little activity; she sought approval to remove the dispo. Immediately came the question of extras. Quoted 4 K for FS; 3 K for B2B & 2 K for HJ. Told her I am enjoying your therapy & can't take costly extras. After 5 minutes; prices dropped by 1 K. Kept quiet. Then; came the final pricing; again dropped by 500 for FS & B2B. Time was short; so took B2B with HJ at 1.5 K.

Enjoyed her buttered body. She even did BJ but finished with HJ. I will rate it 8 out of 10. Not at par with Thais but good as Indie.

So, total damage was 1.5 K + 1.5 K = 3 K.

WIR. Yes.

Troy 2008
06-01-18, 17:19
Guyz. After a long time posting FR in ISG as this time I had a super special trip to Kolkata. For last few months, I was planning my annual pilgrimage trip to Kolkata with an aim to eat as many Roshogullas as possible. This time I was lucky enough to get the support & expert guidance of our fellow monger Funatwork.

Hats off to you FAW bro. Without your help we would not have had a successful Kolkata trip.

Day 1: 24th April: We were 3 friends. Reached Kolkata in the afternoon flight & checked into a hotel very friendly for mongering. Evening was already booked for Ms. P who was a MILF but super sexy. Both my friend & myself took separate turns & had a supper horny fuck session with Ms. P. Very good service & cultured lady. Nice person to talk to also.

Next had a quick dinner at Peter Cat & reached SG by 12 AM in the night. Straightway went to Bldg 10 with our pimp & selected the famous Ms. S with thunder thighs. Next 1 HR was amazingly refreshing for me. In my last last 15 years of mongering in SG, I think I've seen the best dancer in Ms. S. I think she is even better than the much discussed Manisha. Her overall dance movements & facial expressions were a pure joy to behold. After the dance, we had enough for 1 day & left for the hotel.

Day 2: 25th Apr: We had a morning appointment with Ms M & Ms. S for hot 3-some session. Both the ladies reached our room by 12 PM. Next 3 hrs were a total bliss as we 3 friends took 1 session each of an awesome 3-some. These 2 ladies literally raped us. By 3 PM we were exhausted after marathon sessions of drinks, smoke & sex. Took a quick lunch & got ready for the evening by taking a quick nap. In the evening ventured again to SG & took my favorite Ms. M for dance in Sangam Bari. M was very happy to see me after 1 year & welcomed me with a long lingering DFK. As usual had a super hot dance session with & all 3 of us enjoyed enormously. Finished everything by 11-30 PM & left for the hotel as we were completely drained out by the 3-some session & the humid weather of Kolkata.

Day 3: 26th Apr: Again had a morning appointment with a fresh non-pro girl, Ms. A. She came to our hotel & had a very nice GFE session with her for 1 HR each by 2 of our friends. Had some good lunch & took rest for the evening session. Reached SG by 9 PM & went to Bldg 3 & Lagan Bldg. Didn't like the collection. So, went to Bldg 14 & took Ms. Are with huge boobs. Had negotiated a shot & dance together for 1 HR. Experience was average as the girl was very thin.

Next went to Prem Bandhan & went to the top floor girl, Ms. I whom I know from my previous expeditions. Had a super hot & friendly 1 HR dance with her & then proceeded to Sangam bari to take Ms M for shot. Unfortunately M was busy with other clients so the pimp recommended Kavita in the 1st floor of Sangam. Good looking girl but average experience in dance.

By the we finished it was almost 2 AM. Was feeling dead tired & asked the pimp to drop us in hotel. By that time, there were couple of police vans waiting in the main road to catch mongers like us. The pimp called for a local taxi inside SG & the local driver somewhat managed to cross the police barricade & took us thru some very narrow lanes to our hotel. Reached hotel safely & tipped the driver for his efforts.

Day 4: 27th Apr: As it was last day leisurely woke up late. Had an early lunch & proceeded to Bangur spa. The owner was very happy to see me after couple of months. Mahua was expecting me to take her but I had Ria in mind to try. Took Ria & had a very erotic experience. But I still consider Mahua & Mithee as the benchmark in Bangur spa.

Was happy with the experience with Ria & proceeded to airport with a tired body but content mind.

Thanks again to Funatwork for his expert guidance & the contacts which made our annual pilgrimage a grand success & a memorable one. Looking eagerly forward to the next trip to Kolkata for some more Roshogullas.

Mushafir
06-01-18, 18:52
Nice report boss. Great that you enjoyed Kolkata to fullest. We missed the chance to meet by whisker.

Guyz. After a long time posting FR in ISG as this time I had a super special trip to Kolkata. For last few months, I was planning my annual pilgrimage trip to Kolkata with an aim to eat as many Roshogullas as possible. This time I was lucky enough to get the support & expert guidance of our fellow monger Funatwork.

Hats off to you FAW bro. Without your help we would not have had a successful Kolkata trip.

Day 1: 24th April: We were 3 friends. Reached Kolkata in the afternoon flight & checked into a hotel very friendly for mongering. Evening was already booked for Ms. P who was a MILF but super sexy. Both my friend & myself took separate turns & had a supper horny fuck session with Ms. P. Very good service & cultured lady. Nice person to talk to also.

Next had a quick dinner at Peter Cat & reached SG by 12 AM in the night. Straightway went to Bldg 10 with our pimp & selected the famous Ms. S with thunder thighs. Next 1 HR was amazingly refreshing for me. In my last last 15 years of mongering in SG, I think I've seen the best dancer in Ms. S. I think she is even better than the much discussed Manisha. Her overall dance movements & facial expressions were a pure joy to behold. After the dance, we had enough for 1 day & left for the hotel..

Mircatbd
06-01-18, 20:38
Hi guys,

I am coming Kolkata at 19th June. From Bangladesh. After roaming all days. Want some action at night. So any suggestion to stay at hotel which provide girl at reasonable price. My PM is not active. So just give some hotel name.

Shine6
06-02-18, 03:13
Hi Guys, will be in Kolkata during next weekend. Just wanted know the scene in New Town.

Thanks and regards.

Shine.

RaviKapoor1
06-02-18, 05:38
Guys,

What's the news about Osmo. Is it safe after the raids conducted in other spas and worst part is all the good ones have left like Lisa, Donna, Noona etc.

Please update.

CoolGuyJasson
06-02-18, 08:50
Hi bro,

Are you reffering Jolly at Sinthimore?

Thanks,

Jason.

Just got hold to a new MILF in North Kolkata. Not a looker. Saggy Boobs, loose pussy.

Makes it up with her service. 2 shot at 2500. Plus 3 beer.

First shot CIM and second shot in pussy.

Great sucker and great host.

I think it is a value for money service. In total its a worth to spend 3 hrs with her in this amount.

I am satisfied and relaxed.

CharmingHunk86
06-02-18, 10:33
Hi bro,

Thanks,

Jason.Jasson bro. Kindly share the digits.

ThereForYou
06-02-18, 10:45
Hi bro,

Thanks,

Jason.No she is not Jolly from Sinthi more. This is Keya from Nagerbazar area, but would love to interchange the numbers over PM.

FunAtWork
06-02-18, 14:08
Thank you boss for your kind gesture. Recently I have stopped sharing any contacts. Only am sharing with select few. I am actually a pimp. So have started to think and take this business seriously. Hahaha. It is one of the oldest business!

Its for guys like you that I will always be there. Don't worry. Give me a call when you come next. Already sexperiment is going on for the next group. Hihihi.

FAW.

Day 1: 24th April: We were 3 friends. Reached Kolkata in the afternoon flight & checked into a hotel very friendly for mongering. Evening was already booked for Ms. P who was a MILF but super sexy. Both my friend & myself took separate turns & had a supper horny fuck session with Ms. P. Very good service & cultured lady. Nice person to talk to also..

CharmingHunk86
06-02-18, 18:47
Dada,

Earlier she told me it is her place. After reaching her place found two other women also there in another room.

The room has no attached bath though.

She told me to for 2 hrs 3 k. But after all these I gave her 2 k and leave. I think she is new in this trade.Can I have her digits?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

HardSolidNThik
06-02-18, 20:48
Can anybody tell me what is the current rate for Ms. Priya Banerjee and hows her service?

IAmJusForU
06-03-18, 04:29
Hi.

Can someone name some clean wg in SG who provides GFE. If at all someone is inclined to help you can either PM me or give the name and building name here. TIA.

MarkDow
06-03-18, 09:30
Few days back people were discussing about a spa abv Salt lake big bazar. Police have raided the spa on 2nd June and the spa is now closed.

NewDesiMonger
06-03-18, 17:14
Hi,

At this onset, I want to thank Mushafir brother for the support he has given me and I guess many newbies.

Well, Coming to the point, I found this girl in Adult Friend Finder and she is quoting 10 k per night. She sent only one pic and I am posting it here. Looks photoshopped, so any reviews will help me. I am meeting her tomorrow, June 2. If anyone had tried her, please input your valuable insight.

Happy mongering.Bro,

Did you meet her, if so care to share a FR?

RockyDubai
06-03-18, 18:00
Just back from a Spa that is a couple of minutes walk from part street.

Good clean set up & the good part is that they have a separate room for dry massages.

Opted for dry massage. Rate brought down from 2700 to 1700.

Assigned a girl called shruti. Very cute with a pleasant smile.

Enter the room with a mattress on the floor. Realised that the room had no lock. Damn. Knew that getting anything here would be very difficult.

She handed me a change that had a pyjama and a kurta kind of thing. Asked her if I can avoid that and be in my undies. Requested accepted.

She was from Shillong. Good at conversation. Spoke about a lot of things, including her party outings.

But at the end of it, no extras.

But massage was excellent.

CharmingHunk86
06-03-18, 18:14
Just back from a Spa that is a couple of minutes walk from part street.

Good clean set up & the good part is that they have a separate room for dry massages.

Opted for dry massage. Rate brought down from 2700 to 1700.

Assigned a girl called shruti. Very cute with a pleasant smile.

Enter the room with a mattress on the floor. Realised that the room had no lock. Damn. Knew that getting anything here would be very difficult.

She handed me a change that had a pyjama and a kurta kind of thing. Asked her if I can avoid that and be in my undies. Requested accepted.

She was from Shillong. Good at conversation. Spoke about a lot of things, including her party outings.

But at the end of it, no extras.

But massage was excellent.Any hint with the name of the spa?

Ani200
06-03-18, 18:54
Can anyone suggest me for reliable Service provider at Park Street who are in Facebook?

LetMeLove
06-03-18, 22:24
Hi,

Have a few doubts. Most do sex with protection / condoms. But still, are not the DFK, BBBJ & Oral acts vulnerable to STI & STDS? (from internet -Oral / Genital Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia etc.).

Correct usage of latex condoms greatly reduces, but does not completely eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading STDs. The most reliable way to avoid infection is to not have anal, vaginal, or oral sex.

A good looking / scoring bird might meet dozens / hundreds of clients in a year. As I read reports most are into DFK and some are into BBBJ. Eventually all the mongerers become a part of the mongering pool / cobweb / matrix. Doesn't it alarm any medical issues?

I am afraid and in dilemma. Little enjoyment and big health risks. VS health risks.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Please be my PIMP! - ("Proactive Influencing Protective Pal", "Passion Intensifying Mongering Pioneer", "Planning Innovative Masti Party", "Peacetime Information Management Pundit" etc.).

Need some help to end the depressions. In near future need some medications. Hope you will help.

Thank you boss for your kind gesture. Recently I have stopped sharing any contacts. Only am sharing with select few. I am actually a pimp. So have started to think and take this business seriously. Hahaha. It is one of the oldest business!

Its for guys like you that I will always be there. Don't worry. Give me a call when you come next. Already sexperiment is going on for the next group. Hihihi.

FAW.

FunAtWork
06-04-18, 01:59
Killer Looks and the piercing eyes to die for. Not Available to Local Residents of Kolkata. Very discreet Services and GFE. But the same comes at a relatively higher price. For those who are coming from outside Kolkata can PM me only if you think you can afford the same. Timepassers, Number Collectors please refrain to ping. Also please PM me your name and mobile no as introduction is required. Otherwise the no gets blocked immediately. 3 persons suffered the same. So be aware.

By now I know that Kolkata forum has nothing to share. Other than the Titlis and Priyankas and Tanushrees. Hope this opens the eyes of all. Kolkata is much more than the above names.

At least 7-8 more will follow. (my recent bangs) But again. Will be selected with very few selected persons. It will cover the whole spectrum. HW, 3 some, Group Sex, College Girl, Models, and Discreet Sex Partners.

FAW.

Indian100
06-04-18, 04:22
Hi.

Can someone name some clean wg in SG who provides GFE. If at all someone is inclined to help you can either PM me or give the name and building name here. TIA.Hi,

GFE in SG is dependent on establishing a connect with the lady. It all boils down to the behaviour with her. In all my forays I have experienced nice experience in SG. Multiple visits to same lady also helps.

Gentelmen
06-04-18, 17:12
Me and my friend visiting to Kolkata for 2-3 days, staying in Park. Request seniors to give good Indi no's.

Can reciprocate in Jaipur & Delhi. One senior has already helped with Priyanka & Titli digits but need more because we have three days and don't want to repeat.

Appreciate help.

Regards.

LoveMaker16
06-04-18, 19:35
Let me start by giving special thanks to Mushafir for sharing her contact. He really deserves this.

Now, there is a lot to mention about this encounter.

1. First of all, Moumita is a nice girl and simple by nature. At least that is what I felt from her appearance. It may be just business for her like all others, but most providers are eager for money and ignore the fact of customer satisfaction. That is not the case with Moumita. She is not a time-watcher and tries to please.

2. Secondly, I came to know from Moumita that, someone told her everything about this forum. Apparently that guy was from USA. Even he told her that, to get contact one must take membership on the forum and share messages. I do not know who, but I strongly believe this type of activity should be avoided.

At one point she asked me whether I got her contact from that forum. I denied any knowledge of that sort, and told her that my friend Ra# from Facebook gave me her contact.

3. Only drawback I found, if you start chatting with her, she will tell you almost everything about her life struggle, including all the hurdles she is going through or has overcame in recent past. Some may find it deal breaker. (Not me).

4. Finally, this is personal request to all my friends, please treat her nicely. That way we all can enjoy her as long as possible.

Now moving to her report card.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

Service - 9/10 (All available except A-level).

WIR. Yes.

Regards.

Coolheadhotrod
06-04-18, 23:24
Let me start by giving special thanks to Mushafir for sharing her contact. He really deserves this.

1. First of all, Moumita is a nice girl and simple by nature. At least that is what I felt from her appearance. It may be just business for her like all others, but most providers are eager for money and ignore the fact of customer satisfaction. That is not the case with Moumita. She is not a time-watcher and tries to please.

2. Secondly, I came to know from Moumita that, someone told her everything about this forum. Apparently that guy was from USA. Even he told her that, to get contact one must take membership on the forum and share messages. I do not know who, but I strongly believe this type of activity should be avoided.

At one point she asked me whether I got her contact from that forum. I denied any knowledge of that sort, and told her that my friend Ra# from Facebook gave me her contact..Is she the one with number ending with 810? Did you meet her in her place? Does the place look safe?

Dhruvninea
06-05-18, 13:40
Just a word of caution. Since last panchayat elections most of the MPs are being raided. There have been pressure coming from LE to close the Mps so most of Mps are closed or can be raided anytime.

So be careful.

ShaftMaster G9
06-05-18, 13:51
Can someone please help me with mongering availabilities in Chandannagar, Chuchura, Bandel areas? Will be very grateful.

PM not active. Will cherish some replies with leads.

AvikForU
06-05-18, 17:15
Received following profile from a trusted SP. Any feedback on the girl will be appreciated.

AvikForU
06-05-18, 17:27
Found a new profile of Anamika in tinder. Looks like she is now reachable over new email ID.

Those who were looking for her contact may inbox.

P.S. - If you have contacted me earlier for contacts and have not met the girls after fixing date and time then please don't bother to spam my inbox. I will be sharing contacts only with genuine mongers and not with time passers.

She is Anamika. Had her 2 years back. She enjoys company of matured men. So if you are under 40 chances are very less she will meet you. I was able to meet her since I was referred by a common friend. But that was only for one time as am too young to her taste.

Service wise very good. She charges by hours and not shots. You have to contact her through email.

Mushafir
06-05-18, 18:01
If you have no PM, no one can help you. Better go to sheoraphully.

Can someone please help me with mongering availabilities in Chandannagar, Chuchura, Bandel areas? Will be very grateful.

PM not active. Will cherish some replies with leads.

ShaftMaster G9
06-06-18, 06:33
If you have no PM, no one can help you. Better go to sheoraphully.At least leads can be mentioned. I'm not asking for numbers.

Alien4852
06-06-18, 09:37
Hi,

I need info on Indi in Dum Dum Area Shiti more.

Age above 35 Bengali and Non-Bengali will do. She should have her own place.

Budget Rs. 2000- to Rs. 2500.

I have an active PM.

Raj2910
06-06-18, 11:26
She is Anamika. Had her 2 years back. She enjoys company of matured men. So if you are under 40 chances are very less she will meet you. I was able to meet her since I was referred by a common friend. But that was only for one time as am too young to her taste.

Service wise very good. She charges by hours and not shots. You have to contact her through email.Kindly PM me her contact. Would love to meet her.

Rakamgm
06-06-18, 12:51
Hi Kolkata,

I have started mongering from Kolkata only. But now I have shifted to Delhi. I have 2 pending old reports (Bangur Spa) as I had no subscription. Will post it shortly. But want to know current condition of Bangur Spa. Heard of some raid and LE activities. Coming in July to Kolkata. Any contacts will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

LoverBoy77
06-06-18, 13:03

Next had a quick dinner at Peter Cat & reached SG by 12 AM in the night. Straightway went to Bldg 10 with our pimp & selected the famous Ms. S with thunder thighs. Next 1 HR was amazingly refreshing for me. In my last last 15 years of mongering in SG, I think I've seen the best dancer in Ms. S. I think she is even better than the much discussed Manisha. Her overall dance movements & facial expressions were a pure joy to behold. After the dance, we had enough for 1 day & left for the hotel.Can you PM me hotel name please.

ChodonRaj
06-06-18, 13:39
Found a new profile of Anamika in tinder. Looks like she is now reachable over new email ID.

Those who were looking for her contact may inbox.

P.S. - If you have contacted me earlier for contacts and have not met the girls after fixing date and time then please don't bother to spam my inbox. I will be sharing contacts only with genuine mongers and not with time passers.She is asking for 15 K / night over Tinder.

Shekhar647
06-06-18, 14:18
Brother,

I can vouch for you. Please share my digits and let me know the charges!

Killer Looks and the piercing eyes to die for. Not Available to Local Residents of Kolkata. Very discreet Services and GFE. But the same comes at a relatively higher price. For those who are coming from outside Kolkata can PM me only if you think you can afford the same. Timepassers, Number Collectors please refrain to ping. Also please PM me your name and mobile no as introduction is required. Otherwise the no gets blocked immediately. 3 persons suffered the same. So be aware.

By now I know that Kolkata forum has nothing to share. Other than the Titlis and Priyankas and Tanushrees. Hope this opens the eyes of all. Kolkata is much more than the above names..

AvikForU
06-06-18, 18:03
She is a costly affair.

She is asking for 15 K / night over Tinder.

RajivGupta
06-06-18, 18:58

By now I know that Kolkata forum has nothing to share. Other than the Titlis and Priyankas and Tanushrees. Hope this opens the eyes of all. Kolkata is much more than the above names.

At least 7-8 more will follow. (my recent bangs) But again. Will be selected with very few selected persons. It will cover the whole spectrum. HW, 3 some, Group Sex, College Girl, Models, and Discreet Sex Partners.

FAW.Hi FAW,

I am Rajiv from Ranchi and come to Kolkata often for work. Would like to meet this killer girl. Please share my contacts with her and her digits with me. My PM active. Have sent PM to you too.

Thanks in advance. Rajiv.

Hamishxyz
06-06-18, 19:06
I have tried a Bengali therapist Ms. P at the O spa. It was a whole new experience. She is good looking but age is towards mid 30's. She has a nice figure. Anyone who wants to try her please go ahead. She is better than the current Thai therapists. Has anyone tried the other Indian therapists there? Please share you experience if you have. Also, please bargain with her as she quotes 2.5 k for FS and agrees at 2 k. Please bring the price down if she demands more.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: Yes (since the Thai Therapists are not up to mark).

Sansom
06-07-18, 05:32
Went to the O Spa last week. NB rates at the counter. 1400/ HR. Took Chongpe. Massage as usual. Then FS quoted 2.5 K Bargained to 2 K. Average Service. Not Great. Will try Indian next time.

WIR. No.

Sansom
06-07-18, 05:33
Went to PB Spa last Friday. Guddi not available. Took Neha. Not bad. Good service. Fake moans. Damage as usual 2 k.

Any suggestion whom to try next Sheena or Guddi.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 06:30
Very good info. Thanks. Hows the massage? Hows the attitude? I tried one long back with the name P don't know whether the same you are referring then the service was below average. How was this one?

I have tried a Bengali therapist Ms. P at the O spa. It was a whole new experience. She is good looking but age is towards mid 30's. She has a nice figure. Anyone who wants to try her please go ahead. She is better than the current Thai therapists. Has anyone tried the other Indian therapists there? Please share you experience if you have. Also, please bargain with her as she quotes 2.5 k for FS and agrees at 2 k. Please bring the price down if she demands more.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: Yes (since the Thai Therapists are not up to mark).

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 06:38
She used to charge lot less. Asking rate was 5 k. But was available at 3 as well.

She is a costly affair.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 06:40
I totally agree. Young guys with good computer proficiency has been recently employed by KP in thier cyber cell. They know everything which is going on on the web as well. FYI.

Just a word of caution. Since last panchayat elections most of the MPs are being raided. There have been pressure coming from LE to close the Mps so most of Mps are closed or can be raided anytime.

So be careful.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 06:42
Is she still available. Is not responding on whatsapp or call. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 06:44
Can anyone throw some light on the upscale spas such as Sohum kenilworth, Park Prime, HHI etc? Thanks.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 07:33
Is she responding for service? Tried her no reply.

Can anybody tell me what is the current rate for Ms. Priya Banerjee and hows her service?

Alien4852
06-07-18, 07:52
They got good material.

Looks 8/10 medium built average boobs. But shaved pussy.

Feel 9/10 GFE.

Please PM Me for more details.

BoudiFuker
06-07-18, 09:12
Hi all,

I recently discovered this Spa in Lower Rawdon Street.

1st visit.

Got a Bengali lady. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] (poem in Hindi). Her massage was above average, I didn't wear the dispos from the beginning and she was fine with it. After the back and legs were done, asked her about extras to which she suggested all is available and quoted 5 K for FS, negotiated FS to 3 K.

She was wanting to please form the beginning, did a CBJ and little bit of kissing, a good sucker as she sucked on the balls for a reasonable time.

Tits were on the firmer side, due to age, I guess she must be 30+, tits we decent sized.

After a bit more foreplay the main act began, did several position and finished in doggy style.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

CBJ- 7/10.

Overall- 7/10.

Total Damage- 1.1 K counter charges (60 minutes) (nearbuy) + 3 K = 4.1 K.

WIR. Yes.

The good thing about the spa is.

Spacious.

Good Shower cubicles.

Neat and clean.

2nd Visit.

After 10 days went for a 2nd visit, got a Bengali therapist, she didn't do any service but after a good massage sent in her friend. Bengali too P.

She was a voluptuous lady, quoted 5 K for FS, but I settled for 2 K for B2B.

She had huge firm tits and was horny, with lots of DFK and boob sucking, fondling and fingering.

She agreed to do only full service next time, no massage, in 60 minutes - 2 shots for 3 K (carry your own condom).

Looks- 7/10.

Figure- 6/10 - she was voluptuous, BBW lovers will find her 9/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Total Damage- 1.6 K at counter (90 minutes) + 2 K B2B. Total 3.6 K.

Anyone has leads on voluptuous therapists at MPs, please share.

BoudiFuker.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Uziuzi
06-07-18, 09:59
Hi all mongers.

I am looking for ref for Misti number ends with 362. She is not ready to talk without ref. It's urgent. Please help. PM is active.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 11:06
I find few spas are very highly rated which are Balinese, Thai retreat, O2, Tatha Thai, orchid Thai, lavana, Oriental, and of course Osmo. Though we know Osmo status how are the others mentioned? Some info will be great!

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
06-07-18, 11:10
A new spa has cropped up. Anyone have any experience? I have used the Veda panchakarma ayurvedic same location. It was a pure ayurvedic massage done by keralite male therapist. Though I saw few local bong female therapist assumed to be for ayurvedic massage to females. Any idea?

Raj2910
06-07-18, 13:37

FAW.Hi there,

I live in Delhi and travel to Kolkata 5-6 times a year. Would love to meet this dame with the killer looks. Please PM the details to me.

Thanks.

Ani200
06-07-18, 17:44
How I enter it, entry fee and how can I catch bird?

AvikForU
06-07-18, 18:12
Those days are gone. One of the prime reason why she goes for aged men is she mainly looks for sugar daddies. That's why she did not agree to meet me after one meet. According to her guys won't be ready to meet her financial expectations. Also though her hourly rates were 5 k earlier she had a minimum 2 hours slot.

She used to charge lot less. Asking rate was 5 k. But was available at 3 as well.

Rrohitchnada
06-08-18, 03:11
Those days are gone. One of the prime reason why she goes for aged men is she mainly looks for sugar daddies. That's why she did not agree to meet me after one meet. According to her guys won't be ready to meet her financial expectations. Also though her hourly rates were 5 k earlier she had a minimum 2 hours slot.Pics indicate assets similar to the newly wed Kapoor. I personally don't like flats.

Pratyu123
06-08-18, 04:32
Guys,

I'm from Bangalore. Had met Shreya there. Now met her again here in Kolkata. Thanks to ISG buddies.

She is too young. Met her at 11 am. She goes to some academy in the morning. So was little tired.

She was friendly and things went as if we know each other, she was little serious initially, but later it was pure exploring and full GFE.

After 1st round. Took break. Chit chatted More of her personal stuffs. Then 2nd, took long time as she was just teasing. I could make out that she also had a good time.

Hugged and parted. Felt value for the money I spent.

Hope we get many more VFMs in Kolkata.

Thanks,

Tom.

SandipWantSex
06-08-18, 07:06
Hey guys,

From last few days MP's in Kolkata closing one by one. There is a spa in MD Ali Park. I tasted a dusky girl there. Very good. Names starts with S. Any one having that girl number. Please PM me. Also other MP location which are active now. PM me guyz.

Kolkras
06-08-18, 10:28
Can I contact you for her?

I would definitely love this kind of girl! Complete GFE!

At one point she asked me whether I got her contact from that forum. I denied any knowledge of that sort, and told her that my friend Ra# from Facebook gave me her contact.

HotPussyEater
06-08-18, 12:53
This Tora Tora is a code word. Those who watch English movies can understand. Search it.

People have complain about me that I collect there mob nos.

It's not the fact. I ask nos so that I can guide them. But it's over now. Eve will be shared on PM.

No need to share your numbers.

Over the period I have found many gems and offered to ISG guys.

Some people quote me as sp too. I don't care for them.

Now coming to the point about this gem.

It's not for high class people. It's for average guys who dream to sleep with girls naked and fuck them whole night.

So my poor guys she is not looker but body is good.

Boob's must be 38.

She can give you good company at your place.

Who want to taste this bong girl can pm me.

It's VFM.

Rates could be 5-6 k night. For shot it can be 1-2 k.

I have tasted her and enjoyed her with my dear friend Musafir.

You can negotiate further.

Pics is attd for review.

So guys decide and go for this cheap njoyment.

LoveMaker16
06-08-18, 16:38
PM me, it is still active.

Can I contact you for her?

I would definitely love this kind of girl! Complete GFE!

Deb2016
06-08-18, 18:30
I totally agree. Young guys with good computer proficiency has been recently employed by KP in thier cyber cell. They know everything which is going on on the web as well. FYI.I agree. We have seen spa mentioned here raided next one above big bazar. Could be a coincidence but better not to disclose any spa or therapist name in open forum. Site can be tracked and wr will be putting ourselves into trouble.

Deb2016
06-08-18, 18:56
Tom will you mind sharing some details like looks vital statistics, damage. Whether it was incall or outcall and is that a choice

Guys,I'm from Bangalore. Had met Shreya there. Now met her again here in Kolkata. Thanks to ISG buddies.

She is too young. Met her at 11 am. She goes to some academy in the morning. So was little tired.

She was friendly and things went as if we know each other, she was little serious initially, but later it was pure exploring and full GFE.

After 1st round. Took break. Chit chatted More of her personal stuffs. Then 2nd, took long time as she was just teasing. I could make out that she also had a good time.

Hugged and parted. Felt value for the money I spent.

Hope we get many more VFMs in Kolkata.

Thanks,

Tom.

Deb2016
06-08-18, 19:05
I have shared her with ISG friends before. She was GFE I have mouth fucked her number of times and she never complained. Unfortunately she has left her old den born again tollygunge and her phone no is changed. Do any of you know her whereabouts. Medium height very fair huge boobs. She used to stay at Parnasree and work at born again tollygunge branch. Hoping someone will respond.

Pirate4
06-09-18, 04:11
Had an idea of having someone fresh in the morning so that they are not tired. Went to this spa in the morning one fine day in Newtown. I did not find my regular therapist, so went for someone new. I had a thought that if I don't like the girl overall, I'm not going to take FS from her. Anyways, the counter man suggested someone and said massage will be good. In comes the therapist. Very avg looking and I gave up the thought of FS. The massage my friends, was excellent. She did say about HJ, B2B, but I told her I was not interested until she does a BBBJ. She said, she won't. I didn't mind and continued with the massage. It was great actually. With right pressure at the right points. 50 minutes was pure relaxation. So if anyone wants to have a good massage only, can PM me.

MarcTooHot
06-09-18, 07:13
Hi,

Yes it is the same one GreatCasanova.

Well, I am getting a lot of PMs requesting the info, I answered to most of the queries but I am having some technical problems with his website (logging out after every click), so the little delay in replying. And one more small request for the replies with reference I gave. Please don't call a girl, make plans or bargain with my reference and then vanish in a thin air. It kinda feels bad when that girl sends me message asking me to either deal with the guys directly and send them to her or to stop giving out the number. I mean, I enjoy this mongering world as much as everyone here and loves to share my little adventures with fellow brothers, and also getting help when needed. But I definitely don't want to be a pimp.

As always, happy mongering.I saw the ad too in Locanto and called her at her number ending 607 but she was surprised and said it was wrong number.

Aarush
06-09-18, 15:16
I have shared her with ISG friends before. She was GFE I have mouth fucked her number of times and she never complained. Unfortunately she has left her old den born again tollygunge and her phone no is changed. Do any of you know her whereabouts. Medium height very fair huge boobs. She used to stay at Parnasree and work at born again tollygunge branch. Hoping someone will respond.Did you shared her with us, when you were mouth fucking her? Then why are you even asking for her with us?

WhiteBinoz
06-09-18, 20:57
Hi,

Happy mongering.Hey,

How did it go?

Uziuzi
06-09-18, 21:33
I am in Siliguri for two days. Looking for some action. It will be a great help if any veteran can share something. TIA. My PM is active.

RockyDubai
06-10-18, 08:13
Was forced to spend a few hours in Bhawanipore as my car was undergoing an operation.

Was walking around the streets and found a few salon with the word unisex. Thought of exploring them to see if anything is available under the garb of unisex.

However saw a day spa board and entered the place.

Very ordinary place. 3 girls - 2 below average and one looked good.

Opted for an hour of massage. In she comes. Name Shathi. Decent figure and a pleasing face.

Asked me to wear dispo, which I declined and she didn't pester me for it. Room was big with 2 massage tables and a very small shower. But the AC was wow. Which was a huge relief considering the heat outside.

The massage was good. During which the topic veered towards extras. No FS. B2 B quoted at 2 K, which I negatioted down to 1. 2 K.

She stripped completed and began the B2 B routine which was quite boring. Managed to get my fingers in her and that was a trigger. She was wet and quite charged by this time.

Finished off with a HJ.

Overall a decent experience.

Counter: 1 K.

Inside: 1. 2 K.

May be if my car needs any surgery sometime, which I hope not, I'll try out one of the unisex salons.

Anyone been into any of them??

HitManDealer
06-10-18, 10:57
Hello boys,

Writing a review after long time. Been busy travelling as usual due to work.

All the travel does leave you a little tired and hungry for some action in a while. I recently moved to Singapore for a year so I miss the Indian girls.

Not into [Non-English text deleted by Admin] so kind of have trouble mongering in Singapore. However, the few Indies and Escorts available around the year in downtown Singapore and its famous Mall are somewhat OK for a quick action.

So kind of waited to fly to Kolkata for some serious action. Because I had only 2 days before I flew back again, I stuck to Sonagachi. Avoiding the hassle of waiting for the girl to come and as most of you has been complaining of getting something else than the picture being sent by SP's. I contacted my SP and he send me some options but none fleshy or busty. They were pretty but didn't match my busty standard of 36 DD's and bigger. So called my all season SG pimp Deepak. Even he disappointed me by saying "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". Since I had just till next morning before my flight I just told him, I am dropping in and reached SG Exide. The usual displays and then after checking out the usual girls he said, he knows a girl who is not so good looking but service is amazing. Since I have been taking his suggestion for years now I settled for what he had to offer and boy did I get a hell of a service.

One thing for sure, there is something about these pimps and girls rapo that always and never fails when it comes to good service as long as you pay without negotiating and stick to the first given rate. I think it was 10/6 no. Building but not sure because I was running through all the bari's for a busty Melon but same usual girls. He said there were two girls who were quiet famous for their busty tits but incidentally both were booked for the night after he called them accordingly. So I moved in with her as she seemed more excited than me.

I am not into dance and drinking rituals so got straight into the action. And boy I was in for a surprise.

Look- 7.5/10 (She is not that pretty but has a way of looking through you to turn you on).

Bust- 7/10 (34 C medium and petite, she has a very round nipple, perfect for pinching and sucking).

Blowjob- 12/10 (She sucked my pipe like she didn't have chocolate FR quiet some time. The good part is she keeps looking at you spontaneously asking for feedback. Deep throats herself to an amazing depth. A terrific blowjob until I was satisfied. I asked for a CIM but she said she has to eat her dinner so skipped it.).

Ass- 10/10 (Now when it comes to her ass she has a perfect 10, couldn't get enough of drilling her fat ass without any complain. She kept on complaining about the ecstatic pain and slowly moving it left to right while I drilled her in ectasy). I drilled her like crazy from both ends without any complains and boys she is flexible with her stance and specially for an ass of her size. I literally can't get over that still thinking of flying back one again for another session.

Service- 9/10 (Overall service in good not a GFE because I had a few expensive options who are really good for a all inclusive GFE that includes, rimming, CIM and bondage.).

In terms of SG standard it was good considering her level of commitment to pleasing you. She is good and worth the Rs 3500. Deepak told the other girls who were available for the higher price are also good and much prettier but my bad luck of a day. He promised me Watermelons next time I drop in provided I keep him informed a day ahead.

Guys I'm not a regular but SG is always my go to place when Indies are not up to their standards. I'm am dropping in July 2nd week so a few names of Watermelons would be really appreciated.

You can ping me for Deepak's number and the name of the girl but only with a suggestion of a Super size Watermelon Indie or SG girl.

Take care boys.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CrazyIndie
06-10-18, 16:55
I have shared her with ISG friends before. She was GFE I have mouth fucked her number of times and she never complained. Unfortunately she has left her old den born again tollygunge and her phone no is changed. Do any of you know her whereabouts. Medium height very fair huge boobs. She used to stay at Parnasree and work at born again tollygunge branch. Hoping someone will respond.Heard she is married now and left the trade.

Deb2016
06-10-18, 20:03
Curious to know if you had the encounter. In todays crisis scenario led by LE raids inde are pure bliss.

Hi,

Got the attached contact thru Locanto. Wanted to check feedback. Says that she is 22 and from Rishra near Kolkata.

Regards.

CharmingHunk86
06-11-18, 04:51
Was forced to spend a few hours in Bhawanipore as my car was undergoing an operation.

Was walking around the streets and found a few salon with the word unisex. Thought of exploring them to see if anything is available under the garb of unisex.

Opted for an hour of massage. In she comes. Name Shathi. Decent figure and a pleasing face.

Asked me to wear dispo, which I declined and she didn't pester me for it. Room was big with 2 massage tables and a very small shower. But the AC was wow. Which was a huge relief considering the heat outside.

The massage was good. During which the topic veered towards extras. No FS. B2 B quoted at 2 K, which I negatioted down to 1. 2 K.Any hint of exact location or name of the spa in coded text. Kindly help.

ChodonRaj
06-11-18, 06:08
Some hint with the name please.

Asked me to wear dispo, which I declined and she didn't pester me for it. Room was big with 2 massage tables and a very small shower.

CallOver29
06-11-18, 07:24
I am a newbie to this forum and only have one experience and it was in the infamous RLD in a area where lots of jewellery shops present. The experience is kind of horrific not because the girl is bad but because of a condom. As per my measurement my penis girth is 5.8-5.9 inch and the condom they provided is kind of tight and as a result of it I did get proper erection and during sex my condom broke and as a result finished with a HJ. But the experience there made me quite distraught and wary of mongering, but I am planning to visit SG in coming week, will try the infamous BB. My question to my fellow mongers is, the condom they provide is the condom sufficient for everyone or do I bring my own?

And another question if I bring my own condom, can you suggest a good brand??

Thank you.

Rvailaya
06-11-18, 10:20
Guys,

I'm from Bangalore. Had met Shreya there. Now met her again here in Kolkata. Thanks to ISG buddies.

After 1st round. Took break. Chit chatted More of her personal stuffs. Then 2nd, took long time as she was just teasing. I could make out that she also had a good time..Hi Tom,

I would be visiting Kolkata after 3 days, can you please inbox me her mob number.

Thanks and regards.

BumchikBabloo
06-12-18, 05:00
Traveling to Kolkata next week.

Hi guys,

Can you please help me with some inde contacts as its my first trip to Kolkata.

Going to be in India for couple of weeks.

I just want to experience good momemts.

If anyone have contacts PM me.

Thanks.

AbhiForU
06-12-18, 13:02
Last week was going to Durgapur with a friend around 9 pm. Noticed few trans standing near Dankuni housing. Stopped the car and my friend went down, had a word with them and had a quick round for 100 rupees. Nothing great but thought of sharing.

HerrJak
06-12-18, 13:07
Gents,

I am from Delhi, currently in Kolkata for a night and staying at hotel in Park Street. Can any kind soul PM me with good indie, SP, spa contact in nearby area.

I would be happy to oblige in Delhi.

BumchikBabloo
06-12-18, 15:50
Hello seniors,

Need some SP contacts visiting.

Kolkata next week.

Thank you.

SeaHawk20
06-12-18, 20:59
Just saying those few sending so many msg replied all of you regarding arita jhuinuk chadni swati or old riya jhilik or even as and tanu this are indie girl and obliviously poor. So try to behave properly. Offer them for a lunch or dinner or even a disc night they will judge you deny you first but eventually they always agree. So please give your stick some rest and let your heart beat to go wild a little.

Indies are dying like it or not its true. Balls in our court now. Just saying.

SeaHawk20
06-12-18, 22:23
Anyone still have her digit old digit working but she is refusing to talk. Tried whatsapp as well, no use. Will reciprocate.

Sexophile
06-12-18, 22:24
Dear friends,

This is my first FR. I am mongering since last ten years, but am not a vigorous monger. I am following ISG regularly. When time and situation permits I go for mongering. I have visited SG 4-5 times. I started mongering with SG. During my first visit to SG I had heart beat like anything due to fear and excitement. Soon after I chose the girl and entered the room, the girl gave me such a nice GFE (understanding my first visit to SG) that I forgot everything. Though I released quickly it was a satisfying session. The behaviour of the girl changed my thought towards SG and its girls completely.

Anyway, I will give report of my latest mongering. Two / three months back I had to visit out of country. Reached Kolkata in the afternoon. Went straight to a pre-booked hotel near Airport. After check-in I asked the waiter if he can arrange a girl for me. He told it is allowed to bring girl to Hotel, he will give me number of girl and I will have to call. I could not dare to bring a girl on my own. So I planned to go to MT spa. But there was an FR in ISG that MT is not giving extra service to first comer. So I called MT spa with confidence and I told I need massage plus extra. The lady on the other side told Rs 3500 for massage and Rs 1000 for extra. I agreed. The lady then asked whom do you want I said Ria or Rashmi. She told Rashmi has left the place long back. Then I reached there in 15 min. Ria was waiting for me. It was my first visit to MT and first encounter with Ria. But she told me that she remembers me when I first visited this spa. That time she had only given service to me. Not to disappoint her I also agreed with her. Room was clean and spacious. She gave a good massage on my back with dispo on. Then she removed my dispo. She also removed her dress and gave good B2B massage, both back and front. Then she gave a very good BBBJ for about 10 min. Then I entered inside her with condom on. After about 15 min I released. She gave me a good bath. Then I hugged her to say good bye and returned to my hotel. Had a nice sleep and early in the morning went to Airport to catch flight.

As discussed in this forum Ria is definitely a good masseuse with great figure and FS. When I return to India, I will seek help of seniors to get a good inde. Hope senior mongers will not deny.

Thanks.

Sexophile.

Playboy04
06-13-18, 02:27
I am a newbie to this forum and only have one experience and it was in the infamous RLD in a area where lots of jewellery shops present. The experience is kind of horrific not because the girl is bad but because of a condom. As per my measurement my penis girth is 5.8-5.9 inch and the condom they provided is kind of tight and as a result of it I did get proper erection and during sex my condom broke and as a result finished with a HJ. But the experience there made me quite distraught and wary of mongering, but I am planning to visit SG in coming week, will try the infamous BB. My question to my fellow mongers is, the condom they provide is the condom sufficient for everyone or do I bring my own?

And another question if I bring my own condom, can you suggest a good brand??

Thank you.Better to keep condom with you because they only keep one size also I have seen them in hurry to be on safe side carry your own.

Thanks,

Safe mongering.

CoolGuyJasson
06-13-18, 06:09
Bro,

If I am not wrong, the pic was taken in Sonali's den. The background and the whole setup suggests the know place.

Thanks.

Jason.

This Tora Tora is a code word. Those who watch English movies can understand. Search it.

People have complain about me that I collect there mob nos.

It's not the fact. I ask nos so that I can guide them. But it's over now. Eve will be shared on PM.

No need to share your numbers.

Over the period I have found many gems and offered to ISG guys.

Some people quote me as sp too. I don't care for them..

MarcTooHot
06-13-18, 06:52
If BBJ is what you looking for then Kolkata has some great profiles to start with Priyanka Ah. I don't know about Pattaya and AC but can surely vote for Priyanka. Read my post on Kolkata indies to get an idea on current Kolkata indie scene.I have been trying to contact her at her number ending 478 but she is not picking calls. If any senior monger who knows her can pass the reference? I am OK with her rates of 5 k.

IAmTheBest
06-13-18, 09:54
True. She is not responding to her whatsapp or call on the old number. Same is with Priya Banerjee. Any ideas?

Anyone still have her digit old digit working but she is refusing to talk. Tried whatsapp as well, no use. Will reciprocate.

Mukesh1234
06-13-18, 13:01
Hi,

I am new to the forum and this will be the first time I will starting the mongering and it will be the first time so need to start from salt lake so please suggest from where to start budget 2-3 .

Thanks.

Amibua
06-13-18, 14:26
Hi guys,

Just purchased subscription. Have been a regular follower of ISG. Received info from you all & experienced O spa & MT. Had few connections in Naktala & Jadavpur but those cheap MPs atmre closed now. Looking forward for help from seniors if anyone can guide for good Thai spas where therapists offer anal, like the standard of services of Luna & Dona. Don't have anything to reciprocate as of now. Hope some monger friend will help. Happy mongering.

AvikForU
06-13-18, 17:28
Priyanka has some medical emergency in her family right now and most likely won't be available for sometime. Better to drop her an SMS. She will contact you as per her convenience.

Also for anyone contacting her always drop her an SMS first instead of calling.

I have been trying to contact her at her number ending 478 but she is not picking calls. If any senior monger who knows her can pass the reference? I am OK with her rates of 5 k.

Member #4771
06-13-18, 17:42
It was one of the best I had. I was assigned Tangmo. Buoy she was amazing. Sucked me dry and I fucked her like anything. She was so tempting that I removed cover and did her. Her skin was delicate and tasty. Licked her as well no smell. Tried her once again after that, total GFE. No clue when she will return again. Took her contact but no longer active I think.

Damage -2 k.

Mushafir
06-13-18, 19:02
She is one of the most unreasonable and unpredictable girl in Kolkata. She will not lick your call them. Some day she will give you call and ask you to come as per har convenience.

Even you agree to go on the data choose by her, still it can be cancelled after you reach near to her house.

I have been trying to contact her at her number ending 478 but she is not picking calls. If any senior monger who knows her can pass the reference? I am OK with her rates of 5 k.

Amibua
06-13-18, 19:25
Dear friends,

This is my first FR. I am mongering since last ten years, but am not a vigorous monger. I am following ISG regularly. When time and situation permits I go for mongering. I have visited SG 4-5 times. I started mongering with SG. During my first visit to SG I had heart beat like anything due to fear and excitement. Soon after I chose the girl and entered the room, the girl gave me such a nice GFE (understanding my first visit to SG) that I forgot everything. Though I released quickly it was a satisfying session. The behaviour of the girl changed my thought towards SG and its girls completely.

Anyway, I will give report of my latest mongering. Two / three months back I had to visit out of country. Reached Kolkata in the afternoon. Went straight to a pre-booked hotel near Airport. After check-in I asked the waiter if he can arrange a girl for me. He told it is allowed to bring girl to Hotel, he will give me number of girl and I will have to call. I could not dare to bring a girl on my own. So I planned to go to MT spa. But there was an FR in ISG that MT is not giving extra service to first comer. So I called MT spa with confidence and I told I need massage plus extra.She does provide good BBBJ and CIM. Have experienced her twice, taken her as single and once double (the second girl has left MT). Ended every time with CIM. She also has GFE attitude.

Deb2016
06-14-18, 03:36
Is this the same Ria who ISG members have certified to have wild sex with in PB spa. When I went to PB I was told that she has left for good. If they are not same does anyone know where has she gone. Thank you very much

She does provide good BBBJ and CIM. Have experienced her twice, taken her as single and once double (the second girl has left MT). Ended every time with CIM. She also has GFE attitude.

Deb2016
06-14-18, 03:49
Always look forward to your posts which has lot of useful information. Was wondering if you are cutting down you mongering ventures like Rakesh Oberoi another senior monger who has contributed immensely in this forum. I believe the forum is lively for people like you and wanted to thank you for numerous reports which showed path to many passive mongers like me. Thank you once again.

She is one of the most unreasonable and unpredictable girl in Kolkata. She will not lick your call them. Some day she will give you call and ask you to come as per har convenience.

Even you agree to go on the data choose by her, still it can be cancelled after you reach near to her house.

Rrohitchnada
06-14-18, 05:39
I haven't tried Riya, read a lot in this forum. But when I went for service I choose Barsha over Riya, just for the figure.

Great service, and attitude, along with the great figure.

Someone who has taken service from Riya and Barsha could tell us who is better.

She does provide good BBBJ and CIM. Have experienced her twice, taken her as single and once double (the second girl has left MT). Ended every time with CIM. She also has GFE attitude.

IAmTheBest
06-14-18, 08:42
That was Taimoh. A 30+ MILF. Yes she was good. But you did her without cover? Did she allow that?

It was one of the best I had. I was assigned Tangmo. Buoy she was amazing. Sucked me dry and I fucked her like anything. She was so tempting that I removed cover and did her. Her skin was delicate and tasty. Licked her as well no smell. Tried her once again after that, total GFE. No clue when she will return again. Took her contact but no longer active I think.

Damage -2 k.

DesiMongerer
06-14-18, 09:24
Hi guys,

Please inbox me some pimps number at SG.

Amibua
06-14-18, 17:27
Is this the same Ria who ISG members have certified to have wild sex with in PB spa. When I went to PB I was told that she has left for good. If they are not same does anyone know where has she gone. Thank you very muchHi,

Have never been to PB spa so can't comment. She is around 25 -26 yrs old with not so fair complexion. Riya is a common name here. Probably all spas have a girl named Riya.

ChinMe
06-14-18, 19:28
Hi all,

I got following pics from a popular SP. Please give your feedback on these birds if you have tried them.

Thanks.

Amibua
06-14-18, 19:32
I haven't tried Riya, read a lot in this forum. But when I went for service I choose Barsha over Riya, just for the figure.

Great service, and attitude, along with the great figure.

Someone who has taken service from Riya and Barsha could tell us who is better.Maybe next time will try both and take double. The charges quoted to me last time was 7000. It is such a heavenly feeling to play with four boobs at the same time.

NotSoMellow
06-14-18, 20:08
Dear fellow mongers of Calcutta,

I am here for the next week, and want to go to SG one of these evenings. My query to the folks of this forum: Who has the largest melons in SG, and where can I find her? Is there a number of a pimp who can take me to her?

I will be grateful for some pointers, I can reciprocate with contacts from Delhi (I have quite a few).

Regards,

N.

Member #4771
06-14-18, 20:15
That was Taimoh. A 30+ MILF. Yes she was good. But you did her without cover? Did she allow that?Yes she allowed both times. Guess I was lucky.

Member #4771
06-14-18, 20:19
My first threesome exp was in Osmo spa. Took Donna and another busty chick. It was over all good experience seeing 4 eyes below your balls is indeed a great sight.

Damage- 4 k.

Counter- 2200.

SeaHawk20
06-14-18, 21:43
Anyone faces any LE activity in digha? Any girls friendly hotel name suggestion please. I am just worried about any snitching from hotel staff etc, will be there this weekend.

SeaHawk20
06-14-18, 21:54
Priyanka has some medical emergency in her family right now and most likely won't be available for sometime. Better to drop her an SMS. She will contact you as per her convenience.

Also for anyone contacting her always drop her an SMS first instead of calling.Avik I m not sure msg are going through, send item not showing any send msg. Tell jhinuk // barsha you are nitus friend she gave you her no. Give it a try she charges like 8-10 k but worth it. But early 20's so lots of ego so you have to manage that or else a booty to die for, see if you end up lucky.

FatalFuck
06-15-18, 07:59
Hi all,

I got following pics from a popular SP. Please give your feedback on these birds if you have tried them.

Thanks.Who is this SP. Please share cont details over PM.

Cheers.

BoldGuy8
06-15-18, 09:24
Hello friends,

First of all thanks to FAW, Musafir Bhai and Avik Bhai for giving suggestions. Selected Mrs. P for the encounter.

This is my first ISG. FR. I am very new to mongering. This was my first mongering experience in Kolkata had around one month ago (1st Week of May). For encounter Booked couple friendly hotel in Salt Lake 2. Gave her name at hotel counter itself so there was not any problem. She came to my room directly and was dressed in saree. Overall it was great 2 hours session which included everything except A.

Looks: 8.

GFE: 10.

DFK: 10.

Boobs: 8.

Pussy: 8.

BBJ: 9.

Now looking for next encounter at SG. If anyone can help me out? Thanks in advance.

Rrohitchnada
06-15-18, 11:31
Is the old den dry, except for PIU. Didn't come across any report lately. Has the old stock been replenished or keeping it dry for sometime.

Hopefully they will comeup with even better stuff.

Please update if anyone has any input on this.

My first threesome exp was in Osmo spa. Took Donna and another busty chick. It was over all good experience seeing 4 eyes below your balls is indeed a great sight.

Damage- 4 k.

Counter- 2200.

Raj7415
06-15-18, 13:58

Also for anyone contacting her always drop her an SMS first instead of calling.How I can drop a msg to her? I'm new to this forum. Can anyone guide me.

Raj7415
06-15-18, 14:02
Avik I m not sure msg are going through, send item not showing any send msg. Tell jhinuk // barsha you are nitus friend she gave you her no. Give it a try she charges like 8-10 k but worth it. But early 20's so lots of ego so you have to manage that or else a booty to die for, see if you end up lucky.Can anyone give her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexWithHousewf
06-15-18, 15:50
Hello friends,

First of all thanks to FAW, Musafir Bhai and Avik Bhai for giving suggestions. Selected Mrs. P for the encounter.

This is my first ISG. FR. I am very new to mongering. This was my first mongering experience in Kolkata had around one month ago (1st Week of May). For encounter Booked couple friendly hotel in Salt Lake 2. Gave her name at hotel counter itself so there was not any problem. She came to my room directly and was dressed in saree. Overall it was great 2 hours session which included everything except A.

GFE: 10.

DFK: 10.

Boobs: 8.

Pussy: 8.

BBJ: 9..Kindly send the contact number. I have active PM.

Member #4771
06-15-18, 16:14
Is the old den dry, except for PIU. Didn't come across any report lately. Has the old stock been replenished or keeping it dry for sometime.

Please update if anyone has any input on this.Bro,

The post is 4 months old when I was in Kolkata. I guess the scene is pretty much dry since then.

NotSoMellow
06-15-18, 19:53
Dear fellow mongers of Calcutta,

I am here for the next week, and want to go to SG one of these evenings. My query to the folks of this forum: Who has the largest tits in SG, and where can I find her? Is there a number of a pimp who can take me to her?

I will be grateful for some pointers, I can reciprocate with contacts from Delhi (I have quite a few).

Regards,

And.

Amibua
06-15-18, 21:53
Hi guys,

Just purchased subscription. Have been a regular follower of ISG. Received info from you all & experienced O spa & MT. Had few connections in Naktala & Jadavpur but those cheap MPs atmre closed now. Looking forward for help from seniors if anyone can guide for good Thai spas where therapists offer anal, like the standard of services of Luna & Dona. Don't have anything to reciprocate as of now. Hope some monger friend will help. Happy mongering.Hi guys,

Planning for a spa session tomorrow. If anyone can suggest any Thai spa / therapist where anal is on the menu, it will be of great help. Otherwise will be left with the only option of MT, since Osmo ain't great now. My PM is active.

Thanks.

MarcTooHot
06-16-18, 06:59
Hello friends,

GFE: 10..Is she Paramita? Heard she does not even allow proper DFK. What was the damage including the hotel? Was it a proper hotel or a guest house near Karunamoyee in Salt Lake? Did she give contact of the caretaker of the ge.

Year house to guide you to the place?

Deb2016
06-16-18, 12:55
Can any one please help with good therapist name for the rebirth Tollygunge where one can get full service.

Thank you.

NoFear22
06-16-18, 13:37
Bhai,

Unable to send PM. Can you please PM her contacts details.

Hello friends,

This is my first ISG. FR. I am very new to mongering. This was my first mongering experience in Kolkata had around one month ago (1st Week of May). For encounter Booked couple friendly hotel in Salt Lake 2. Gave her name at hotel counter itself so there was not any problem. She came to my room directly and was dressed in saree. Overall it was great 2 hours session which included everything except A..

NoFear22
06-16-18, 13:47
Hi brothers,

I travel a lot & use to see discussion in different forum of different towns but I feel that this Kolkata forum no 1.

Really good members who supports each other and right information.

Basis discussion input I have been to SG and MP so many time.

But till date I am unable to get good girls from escorts with realistic price to call at my hotel for night stay. Night charges 15 K- 25 K, which are far higher than Mumbai & Delhi. When I say hotel name where I stay then rates are again high.

Can someone help me with good contact with realistic price. I will be great ful. Please PM me good contact. I will definitely repay your help.

Amibua
06-17-18, 04:33
Well. Since was unable to get any leads, called up Bangur Spa to book Riya (she's my fav) in advance. Surprisingly, when I reached there Mahua said that she just got engaged with another client. That was a big let off for me. Mahua asked me to choose any therapist and paraded around 4 other girls which I frankly didn't like. As per Rrohitchnada's advise I asked for Barsha but she was also busy. Thought of being on the safer side and chose Mahua. She insisted for threesome and honestly as was Johny. So in came another therapist Brishti. Mahua is well known in this forum, Brishti is around 5 ft, dusky, just a bit on the heavier side but not fat. Little bit saggy boobs with perky nipples, age should be around 28 years. Had an awesome threesome experience, specially the dfks with tounge action with both girls at the same time. This is the 1st time I experienced this kind of DFK action, it is really blissful. Other usual actions were also there, like rimming, BBBJ and rest. It was the active Mahua who did most of the action while Brishti was the passive one. Both I & Mahua fed ourselves on the tits of Brishti. Once finished the deed, both accompanied to the shower and cleaned me with shower gel and rubbed their bodies from both sides during bath.

The only disappointment was while I was checking out, I was to pay the balance (normal charges already paid upfront at the counter). I knew the rate was 7000, but out of nowhere the owner came and asked for 8000 citing it is the cost for double with tips. As was feeling exhausted, didn't feel like bargaining so paid the amount.

On a note, during the shower I asked Mahua about Mishti and she was furious with her for some reason. Told me that she had some disease and was fired by the spa. Not sure if this is the truth.

Can anyone give any info about the receptionist there. Seems tasty. Wish to try her someday.

ShaftMaster G9
06-18-18, 05:54
Hi,

Regards.Curious to know. Did you try her?

Rrohitchnada
06-18-18, 06:11
There is no receptionist at MT Bangur, Mahua handle s it all, and when she is busy one of these girls take their turn.

Checkout Barsha, image attached.

Well. Since was unable to get any leads, called up Bangur Spa to book Riya (she's my fav) in advance. Surprisingly, when I reached there Mahua said that she just got engaged with another client. That was a big let off for me. Mahua asked me to choose any therapist and paraded around 4 other girls which I frankly didn't like. As per Rrohitchnada's advise I asked for Barsha but she was also busy. Thought of being on the safer side and chose Mahua. She insisted for threesome and honestly as was Johny. So in came another therapist Brishti. Mahua is well known in this forum, Brishti is around 5 ft, dusky, just a bit on the heavier side but not fat. Little bit saggy boobs with perky nipples, age should be around 28 years. Had an awesome threesome experience, specially the dfks with tounge action with both girls at the same time. This is the 1st time I experienced this kind of DFK action, it is really blissful. Other usual actions were also there, like rimming, BBBJ and rest. It was the active Mahua who did most of the action while Brishti was the passive one. Both I & Mahua fed ourselves on the tits of Brishti. Once finished the deed, both accompanied to the shower and cleaned me with shower gel and rubbed their bodies from both sides during bath..

RaviKapoor1
06-18-18, 07:47

Please update if anyone has any input on this.How much is Piu and how is she?

RaviKapoor1
06-18-18, 07:54
Bro,

The post is 4 months old when I was in Kolkata. I guess the scene is pretty much dry since then.What about change? Or any others. And how much does Piu take?

Amibua
06-18-18, 09:08
There is no receptionist at MT Bangur, Mahua handle s it all, and when she is busy one of these girls take their turn.

Checkout Barsha, image attached.Bro Rrohitchnada,

I have been there around 3 times and every time I have seen the same receptionist who picks up the calls. I'm not sure of her name, neither I know whether she provides the services.

Bro please share the pic of Barsha, missed the attachment.

Thanks.

Anoozie
06-18-18, 09:26
Curious to know. Did you try her?Could not meet with her!

Sandy31
06-18-18, 10:27
Met a friend in Kol, was telling me about this spa near to nazrul mancha.

Any fees back about this spa. Charges 2 k at counter.

ChinMe
06-18-18, 11:29
Your FR is interesting, I can imagine what an experience it would have been when Johnny is getting attention from two birds.

Well. Since was unable to get any leads, called up Bangur Spa to book Riya (she's my fav) in advance. Surprisingly, when I reached there Mahua said that she just got engaged with another client. That was a big let off for me. Mahua asked me to choose any therapist and paraded around 4 other girls which I frankly didn't like. As per Rrohitchnada's advise I asked for Barsha but she was also busy. Thought of being on the safer side and chose Mahua. She insisted for threesome and honestly as was Johny. So in came another therapist Brishti. Mahua is well known in this forum, Brishti is around 5 ft, dusky, just a bit on the heavier side but not fat. Little bit saggy boobs with perky nipples, age should be around 28 years. Had an awesome threesome experience, specially the dfks with tounge action with both girls at the same time. This is the 1st time I experienced this kind of DFK action, it is really blissful. Other usual actions were also there, like rimming, BBBJ and rest. It was the active Mahua who did most of the action while Brishti was the passive one. Both I & Mahua fed ourselves on the tits of Brishti. .

AvikForU
06-18-18, 12:39
I guess you meant Meethi and not Mishti. She left MT as there was some misunderstanding between her and Mahua. Coming to disease, wasn't the same thing reported about Mahua in this forum few months back?

Well. Since was unable to get any leads, called up Bangur Spa to book Riya (she's my fav) in advance. Surprisingly, when I reached there Mahua said that she just got engaged with another client. That was a big let off for me. Mahua asked me to choose any therapist and paraded around 4 other girls which I frankly didn't like. As per Rrohitchnada's advise I asked for Barsha but she was also busy. Thought of being on the safer side and chose Mahua. She insisted for threesome and honestly as was Johny. So in came another therapist Brishti. Mahua is well known in this forum, Brishti is around 5 ft, dusky, just a bit on the heavier side but not fat. Little bit saggy boobs with perky nipples, age should be around 28 years. Had an awesome threesome experience, specially the dfks with tounge action with both girls at the same time. This is the 1st time I experienced this kind of DFK action, it is really blissful. Other usual actions were also there, like rimming, BBBJ and rest. It was the active Mahua who did most of the action while Brishti was the passive one. Both I & Mahua fed ourselves on the tits of Brishti. Once finished the deed, both accompanied to the shower and cleaned me with shower gel and rubbed their bodies from both sides during bath..

Barelund
06-18-18, 16:41

Damage- 4 k.

Counter- 2200.Dona is available now. Some said that, he left it and returned back to Thailand.

Rohit13
06-18-18, 18:17
She is the famous Bijli from Delhi forum. Pretty good according to them but a bit moody few FRs mentioned.

Received following profile from a trusted SP. Any feedback on the girl will be appreciated.

Kolkata81
06-19-18, 19:13
Hi guys.

I would be grateful if anyone of you here can provide me with any independent escorts name and number preferably having a place of herself. If not direct number then kindly provide a pimps number who is reliable. Thanks a lot. My PM is active.

Thanks.

SeaHawk20
06-19-18, 21:15
May be the best in the world. We all saw this gori icelandian chicks after the victory. But seriously first time went to digha, can't say a awsm place but anyway.

Seriously want to say this been in Delhi saw all this swapping shyt considered to be world best and cheapest but ifu spend time with a bong that's just it. Caring loving horny, talks about all this lesbo cuck stuff thiss girls are just real may be GF. Or even what the hell wife material.

may be sg killed indie scene .... all this 3ks are just cheap ways to get rid of our frustration been with some of the so called queen with sgs ,, may be we need 50 more devs , n rohit to give us schooling about how indie scene works ... anyways

Naked Desires3
06-20-18, 03:37
Dear brother Troy 2008.

I tried sending you a PM but could not. Please clear your inbox.

Let me know (in advance) about your next Kolkata trip. I will try to be in Kolkata at that time. We may plan a MMF group sex program or go to SG together.

Your bro.

Nufella
06-20-18, 07:16
Fellas,

Coming to Kolkata this July.

I am not a spa person.

Need some help from seniors out here to have some good time (GFE mostly) with sophisticated MILFs / Housewives.

Any leads will be appreciated (2 k - 5 k).

PM active.

KhealiJubak
06-20-18, 11:42
As I have already written earlier, my 1st encounter in MT Bangur was disappointing since I was refused FS, or to be specific, any service except Massage. Then there came those LE threats and all so I didn't visit there for few months. But after reading many other reviews about recent encounters in MT, decided to give another try. Called in advance and confirmed extra svc pkg of 4.5 k with Riya since Barsha was not available due to Jamai Sasthi (she is married). Anyway, coming to the actual point, this is the best svc I have received from any Indie / bong for a long time. Only comparable with Osmo Thais like Noona or Jasmine or Tina. Hoping to repeat in future. Anyone received MT like service elsewhere must post their FRs. Regarding Meethi came to know she had Vitiligo which spread quite a bit so she was removed. This is not STD or any easily contagious disease.

Maybe true. Someone told he has her number. Can he share which spa she is now working as Big Bazaar spa is raided and closed?

I guess you meant Meethi and not Mishti. She left MT as there was some misunderstanding between her and Mahua. Coming to disease, wasn't the same thing reported about Mahua in this forum few months back?

Amibua
06-20-18, 12:34
Dona is available now. Some said that, he left it and returned back to Thailand.Hi bro,

That's great news for us. Have you been to Osmo recently?

RaviKapoor1
06-20-18, 13:05
Dona is available now. Some said that, he left it and returned back to Thailand.Who else is back apart from Donna?

PleasureMaster
06-20-18, 17:03
Has anyone got any MILF contacts near dumdum area? Has anyone tried MILF / boudi near dumdum, number ending 016? Search on truecaller shows boudi dum dum. Is she genuine? Please shed some light.

RasikaNagara
06-20-18, 17:38
After about one year got an opportunity to revisit KD, the blowjob Heven. Situation is same as earlier. Except some stars like Aloo, Vina, Preeti are absent. Got a new girl Puja. Service is same KD standard. Rate is as usual 600 per hour. Anyway enjoyed the season. Definitely a budget place with full security.

RaviKapoor1
06-20-18, 18:03
Dona is available now. Some said that, he left it and returned back to Thailand.Is Donna back. Who else is there in Thai nowadays.

AvikForU
06-21-18, 08:59
I have never met her so can't say what is the real fact. If she was removed because of vitiligo then nothing more shameful than this. As you rightly said vitiligo is not an STD, neither it is contagious. It is just loosing skin colour in patches. When will our society grow up to stop discriminating on all these things. However according to my intel it was due to bossiness of Mahua there was a conflict between Meethi and Mahua. Meethi herself quit Bangur and joined Aum. Right now she is not working. May join some spa soon. However she is available as indie.

Please don't ask me for her contact. She is not my direct contact. So I won't share her digits. Also she told me she is not comfortable in bringing all her old clients to her new work place. She is in touch with few of her old clients whom she will inform about her new place.

As I have already written earlier, my 1st encounter in MT Bangur was disappointing since I was refused FS, or to be specific, any service except Massage. Then there came those LE threats and all so I didn't visit there for few months. But after reading many other reviews about recent encounters in MT, decided to give another try. Called in advance and confirmed extra svc pkg of 4.5 k with Riya since Barsha was not available due to Jamai Sasthi (she is married). Anyway, coming to the actual point, this is the best svc I have received from any Indie / bong for a long time. Only comparable with Osmo Thais like Noona or Jasmine or Tina. Hoping to repeat in future. Anyone received MT like service elsewhere must post their FRs. Regarding Meethi came to know she had Vitiligo which spread quite a bit so she was removed. This is not STD or any easily contagious disease.

Maybe true. Someone told he has her number. Can he share which spa she is now working as Big Bazaar spa is raided and closed?

Rrohitchnada
06-21-18, 14:56
Donna not there.

Is Donna back. Who else is there in Thai nowadays.

JHourHappy
06-21-18, 15:27
Had a trip to Kolkata. It was my first time visit to MT Bangur. Called the spa when I reached near the spa area however they told me over phone that Ria is not available for the whole day. Still decide to try my luck & went directly to counter & asked about Ria. The counter girl was not willing to give Ria however, the spa owner was seated in the reception & he arranged Ria for me. Upon asking Ria, she told that he had an appointment just 5 minutes after I reached, so they were reluctant. So, I guess prior appointment doesn't work if the owner is there & you t not there at right time. Better directly call the owner & fix the deal rather than calling in reception.

Now coming to the deed, dispo was removed within 1 min & a minimal massage was done. Then she started B2 B & rimming. It was a pure bliss for around 20 minutes. Then she asked to turn & BJ was started. Heavenly BJ. However, she don't do anal. On negative side, loose pussy & saggy boobs. However, service was excellent.

Same thing applicable for Bristi with a difference that she does a good massage & her B2B skill is better than Ria. However, in BJ & looks, Riya is way ahead of Bristi.

Damage: 4.5 k at counter / per girl including all.

Justice2013
06-22-18, 03:38
1. MT Bangur. Was in Kolkata again and went back to trusted MT Bangur with much talked about Riya. Well I was a bit inquisitive and got all the girls paraded first. But then liked Riya, so ISG seniors, full marks for making the choosing part so much easier.

Went in and the girl came in. As usual counter charges 4.5 k. We all know about it so paid up. Laid with the disposables on and started with back massage. The girl is petite and sweet looking. I loved the touch of her smooth hands. She does not talk much but then opens up if you prod her. Some massaging skills she has got but alas was not there for her massage. So just pulled her and started with DFK. She responded non much but then as I said, opens up with time.

We both got naked, got her on top and did WOT. Not long before I came. Loved her motions on top of me. Started with the massage again. This time in no hurry. The massage finished long before the time was over. I had thought of doing her again but johny was in no mood. So talked to her more, took bath together and came out satisfied.

I liked her sweet attitude. But then looks like she has been in the trade for long and feelings have died down with time. Could not find the connect as I had a lot of times earlier. Still a good bet.

WIR. There are lot of fishes in the ocean. And the connect is missing. So NO.

GFE. No. Does everything you want but then no chemistry so flop show.

2. Adrija. Got this reference of a beautiful girl Adrija from FunAtWork. Special thanks. For starters, she is real beautiful but a bit on the higher side of weight category. Photo already there in forum so not posting again. Hope Bengali girls start looking after their weight more but then the junk eating culture is in the high in west Bengal and you find too many roadside stalls all selling junk. Lack of gym and sports culture, so results show.

OK, coming back to the girl, send her a lot of msgs in whatsapp and she was really good and sporty. Decided to meet in a CCD but then on the final day she msg me saying she is waiting in a food joint, so turned there. She had her lunch and I paid for the same. Took a taxi and took her to a OYO. Alas I was not sure the hotel took no local IDs but suggested me the nearest one. OYO customer care was real good and allotted me on no additional charges. The girl was super supportive. Full marks for being a sport. BTW she is got a beautiful smile.

Checked in the hotel, had 3 hours so was taking it slow. First negative, she refused to bath with me. Well, I prefer that in the beginning, but alas. Asked me to wash myself and the deed started in missionary. Did not take time to cum since it was the first time. Talked with her for some time and johny saluted again.

A problem happened now. She would hold the johny too tight with the whole hand whenever I tried penetration. Generally girls hold the base of johny to keep it from going numb but she would hold the whole damn thing with so much might that I would loose erection. She needs to learn it more man. I could get some erection at least 3-4 times in the next couple of hours, but every time she did the same thing. I don't know who taught this technique to her. Every time was a failure. I would loose all the hardness before I could do it. When you hold the thing with your full hand, hardly any thing is left to put inside. It was a disaster.

Final report. Looks 7 but 9 if you love chubby and heavy weight. , GFE 8/9. DFK 8, skills 2/3. She looks like new in trade, needs to learn. WIR may be no, she needs to learn first and off course so many fishes out there. Demage 6 k for 3 hrs, 2 k for hotel.

QuiteKiller
06-22-18, 07:37
Hi guys,

Coming to Kolkata in few hours read the forum about osmosis spa was thinking of trying it but I don't think it's a good option now and Bangur is quite far for me can anyone help me with a spa name for great service like MT near Howrah, Kasba or Ballygunge area.

Thanks.

Venom5566
06-22-18, 18:10
Try Lavana. Chadni Chowk. Good options.

Hi guys,

Coming to Kolkata in few hours read the forum about osmosis spa was thinking of trying it but I don't think it's a good option now and Bangur is quite far for me can anyone help me with a spa name for great service like MT near Howrah, Kasba or Ballygunge area.

Thanks.

STC 2017
06-22-18, 18:27
As I pack my stuff to return from Kolkata early next week, I would like to acknowledge help I received from fellow mongers over the last few weeks.

I have received helpful responses to my PMs from FunAtWork, AK1912, TomiSaac, AvikForU and very special helps from Mushafir and Uziuzi. (Hope I have not missed anybody).

For want of time primarily, I could have only 1 meet. The experience was very good, and I shared my detailed feedback with the person whose reference I had used to meet the girl. Both the referring friend as well as the girl specifically wants to avoid limelight, so there would be no public FR. I hope the true connoisseurs would understand and appreciate my position.

I hope to utilize some of the contacts that has been made available to me generously this time during my next trip (Likely to be around end-August).

If any of you or your friends need information help in Bangalore, do get in touch with me.

STC 2017
06-22-18, 19:08
Met a friend in Kol, was telling me about this spa near to nazrul mancha.

Any fees back about this spa. Charges 2 k at counter.Extras definitely available. Good ambiance, attached bath, doors can be locked from inside, soothing music. Very confusingly, there is a warning notice in massage rooms not to be involved in mongering or soliciting stuck behind the door. Been there last during DeMonetisation days, so can't suggest therapists.

Counter charges, at least on weekday afternoons and early evenings, are negotiable to some extent.

AvikForU
06-22-18, 19:44
This is a month old FR. Met two model cum struggling actresses. Had met model 1 earlier through a SP. Model 1 introduced me with model 2 and offered for threesome. Have tried threesome earlier as well but had never experienced a proper girl into girl. This was my first experience where I was watching two girls making out live In front of me.

Won't go into details of the session. The session had everything except a level. Highlights of the session were girl into girl oral and making model 2 squirt with their vibrator.

Now have received invitation for foursome with model 3.

Damages 12 k incall 2 hrs 2 sessions.

This contact will not be shared with all. I will share this with only few serious monger. Those who had taken contacts from me in past and have contacted the girls but did not meet please excuse.

Adextro101
06-23-18, 08:34
Had to make a quick work trip to Calcutta and was free in the afternoon. After a quick RTFF, realized that a spa experience would be best. As I was staying at the Hyatt, Salt Lake, the closest reviews were of City Center Mall 1, that I could make out. The popular ones were of Country Aura Spa & Country Spa. Based on reviews went to Country Aura Spa.

Once inside negotiated with the desk. A youngish chap mans the desk and he did not negotiate much. However managed to get an oil massage for 2750/ he had started with 3600- for 60 minutes. Asked for a Thai. He mentioned that they do not have any coupons for this outlet and are not on nearby or any other such app.

Proceeded to the room I. E room 2. The room is well appointed so no complaints there. Changed into the dispo and waited. The therapist was a Thai, Rinki was what she told me was her name. As soon as she came in, we could hear thrusting and moaning from the next room. Smiles all around. She started the massage and for 25 minutes worked up from back to legs to hands and then finally to groin. I asked for extra's and she was like what took you so long. For fucky sucky she quoted 4000/- but I guess RTFF has its advantages. After a few words we settled at 2500/ I am sure I could have done better but by now she had stripped and I guess it was not the brain that was doing the thinking. A number of OP have indicated the range of 2000 to 2500/- so I did not believe that I was incrementally increasing the prices. In addition coming from Mumbai where the price is 5000 to 7000 it was a steal. She handed me my pants and gave the said sum to her.

We went for a quick bath and then she proceeded to give me a BJ. I prefer CBJ and she magically pulled out a number of condoms. Post which we went for WOT and she started her fake moans. However it takes me a while so after a bit we shifted to miss. Given the noise from the other room earlier, pretenses were off. So I too participated in the cacophony of sounds and then came. She cleaned me and proceeded with the remainder of the massage for another 5-10 minutes. Had expected a happy ending hand job in the end but she asked for 500/- more which I was in no mood to give. I guess by then blood had returned to the brain. She put on clothes and left. Had a good shower and I too left.

All in all, an afternoon well spent. Thank You Cal.

Rrohitchnada
06-23-18, 18:06
Had a great experience with this petite, young Inde Ms T.

Got her contact from a friend and started chatting over WA. Claims to be a student, about 20 years of age and great height and figure.

She is new to this, so no tantrums and really ready to please. Infact ready to do everything asked for.

Met her as decided and took to the Oyo room in sec 2, no questions asked.

She is good to talk to, and we were both very comfortable in a very short chat.

Started with fondle and as had discussed all the requirements earlier over WA, so there was no confusion, everything flowed on its own. It was like we both understood mutual comforts.

All available except anal. Great BJ which lasted about 20 mins with deep throat s also.

Tried all positions, she takes it well, good GFE.

Boobs: 8/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damage: 4. 5 k incall.

Will be glad to share digits, with selected serious fellow only.

Massu
06-23-18, 21:20
Please share her digits bro. My PM active.

Got her contact from a friend and started chatting over WA. Claims to be a student, about 20 years of age and great height and figure.

She is new to this, so no tantrums and really ready to please. Infact ready to do everything asked for.

Started with fondle and as had discussed all the requirements earlier over WA, so there was no confusion, everything flowed on its own. It was like we both understood mutual comforts.

All available except anal..

Deb2016
06-23-18, 22:02
You mentioned oyo rooms so did you arrange the room or the girl. Room charges and safety any comments please thank you

She is good to talk to, and we were both very comfortable in a very short chat..

Rrohitchnada
06-24-18, 05:13
Ya my mistake.

It is 4.5 k + room, (outcall not incall).

Oyo rooms is safe, they accept local I'd.

You mentioned oyo rooms so did you arrange the room or the girl. Room charges and safety any comments please thank you

AvikForU
06-24-18, 09:31
Glad to see you said serious mongers and not senior mongers. Every one of us start as regular monger and in due course of time become senior. But after becoming senior many of us believe in sharing with other senior mongers only. What we forget is a regular monger does not mean a time waster, likewise a senior monger does not mean will always be a serious monger.

Started with fondle and as had discussed all the requirements earlier over WA, so there was no confusion, everything flowed on its own. It was like we both understood mutual comforts..

RajivGupta
06-24-18, 18:35

All available except anal. Great BJ which lasted about 20 mins with deep throat s also..Hi friend,

Can you share her contacts. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Rajiv.

Sauron2018
06-24-18, 20:17
Greetings and salutations fellow mongers,

In kolkata for a few days. Was wondering if anyone could recommend some nice Hi end indies. Would prefer an educated woman who can also carry on a conversation. A nice mature mid twenties to thirty kinda chick. Am willing to pay well for it.

Please PM me. My subscription is active.

Thanks in advance.

FlyingFucker
06-24-18, 20:24
Dear bro,

Nice FR.

Please share digits of miss T.

Started with fondle and as had discussed all the requirements earlier over WA, so there was no confusion, everything flowed on its own. It was like we both understood mutual comforts..

Shekhar647
06-24-18, 22:08
This is a month old FR. Met two model cum struggling actresses. Had met model 1 earlier through a SP. Model 1 introduced me with model 2 and offered for threesome. Have tried threesome earlier as well but had never experienced a proper girl into girl. This was my first experience where I was watching two girls making out live In front of me.

Won't go into details of the session. The session had everything except a level. Highlights of the session were girl into girl oral and making model 2 squirt with their vibrator.

Now have received invitation for foursome with model 3.

Damages 12 k incall 2 hrs 2 sessions.

This contact will not be shared with all. I will share this with only few serious monger. Those who had taken contacts from me in past and have contacted the girls but did not meet please excuse.Bro,

Will be there in Mid July and love to try the two models- want to share details?

Sandy31
06-25-18, 09:41
One of worst service they have, good room, once you change they will ask you to pay extra for a better room, very strange, and the gals out there are so professional that once they enter will say oil is not good will go with fruit cream 500 extra.

Basically before you start anything mood is off. But yes owner lady comes just to collect cash is damn sexy and beautiful.

I suggest avoid this spa.

Extras definitely available. Good ambiance, attached bath, doors can be locked from inside, soothing music. Very confusingly, there is a warning notice in massage rooms not to be involved in mongering or soliciting stuck behind the door. Been there last during DeMonetisation days, so can't suggest therapists.

Counter charges, at least on weekday afternoons and early evenings, are negotiable to some extent.

TruePal
06-25-18, 13:51
Hi all,

I'm from Cochin. Visiting Kolkatta from 27th 29th June. Can any kind soul provide me with contact info and possible references of good inde's who have a safe place to meet? I can reciprocate with my contacts in Cochin / Chennai / Coimbatore / Pune. My PM is active.

Cheers,

TP.

Mushafir
06-25-18, 18:08
Was going through one report about 3 sum with models. Was surprised to see the rates of 12 k for them when normal rate for them is 5 k per girl only.

I also had one to. One and 3 sum with them many times. But always paid only 5 k for each. Not sure why senior members writing higher amount, which girls don't charge normally.

We as a senior members, normally help some. Other mongers by giving nos of girls. Thereafter our job ends. However I have heard that some senior member instead of giving nos, insisting the member to give nos to him so that he can setup meeting with that girl.

This indicates that senior member are keeping. List of persons referred to one particular girl with higher amount, so that he can get a discounted price or free sex with that girl.

That's something new happening here.

ToyBoyCal
06-26-18, 11:19
Hi fellow mongers!

Sorry for the delay in posting. This is a 15-20 day old FR.

Met a very elegant lady who came with very high reference. She is not a professional but does it purely for her fun. Had booked a hotel and due to traffic she got delayed by 15 minutes or so. I checked in and she came directly to my room. We started off with a light lunch and some alcohol.

Age- 35-37.

Body type. Plump.

Bust size- 38 C.

Looks. A beautiful mid aged fair bengali housewife.

DFK. Yes.

BBJ- the best I have had. She seemed to enjoy being mouth fucked and deep throat.

CIM. Yes but does not swallow.

BDSM. She is kind of a switch but does not get tied up. She queened me, and performed a [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) on me. My 1st and I loved it. I did spank her and bit her all over.

A level. Yes. Infact I did not enter her pussy.

GFE- 100/10.

Damage- 15 k + 4 k hotel + drinks and snacks 2 K = 21 K.

WIR. I had saved up for her. Will take some time to replenish my mongering piggy bank. But sure I will taker her back.

P.S- she is not available to everyone and operates only in a very closed circle. I will not be able to share her coordinates so please do not ask me for the same.

Tanron
06-26-18, 18:09
Hi all,

I'm from Cochin. Visiting Kolkatta from 27th 29th June. Can any kind soul provide me with contact info and possible references of good inde's who have a safe place to meet? I can reciprocate with my contacts in Cochin / Chennai / Coimbatore / Pune. My PM is active.

Cheers,

TP.Sent you some contacts I had. Enjoy your stay in the city!

Tanron
06-27-18, 06:02
Four years ago I was in SG, had sessioned a stalwart and was leaving the place. I stuck out like a sore thumb. Saw some cops from the corner of my eye who called out to me. I pretended I had not heard them and continued walking faster. I heard them calling out again and just kept walking. Apparently they were too lazy to try to catch up with me and I arrived safely at my hotel unencumbered.Found this post while doing RTFF! Couldn't stop laughing!

SmsKing
06-27-18, 06:02
Hey Sr Bros,

Am visiting kol for few days, need Sp and Inde contacts. Please PM me. Will reciprocate with numbers from Delhi and Mumbai.

Thanks.

SmS.

FunAtWork
06-27-18, 17:42
Well this FR could never have been written if my dear friend (a very famous person in this forum Mr M would have been with me and lend out his helpful hand to various sexperiments in the city of Rosogullas) . Till date we are experimenting and have had various unbelieveable experiences.

Well a much awaited FR. M and S (one to one, 3 some and 4 some). L & T (one to one, 3 some and 4 some).

M & S. Services available. DFK, BBJ, Anal by one of them, Lesbian show with Girl sucking and licking girl and literally enjoying it. You ask it and they perform USP. Best DFK you will ever have. Both compete with each other in terms of energy and hotness. Extremely friendly and you will feel like home the moment you are with them. People tend to fall in love with them and the same is not only with me and my dear friend, but have found many similar reports by our friends who were referred. Total damage 10 k + 2 k for place and Drinks. The girls love BP and Vodka (with cranberry juice and Sprite). No time watchers and spend a very happening 3-4 hrs with them. Will be experience of your life.

L&T. In their twenties, dusky tall. Both are trying to be models, but in my last 6 months engagement found out that never is being a model their passion. Its all our good fortune. L is very friendly, tries to satisfy, and mixes very well but T is sadly not that great in communication. Yeah that they are new to tarde is to be kept in mind. Services. Apart from anal, nearly everything, quite GFE, BBJ not that great but learning everyday, as for openness to various positions. Tries to satisfy and is becoming better and better everyday. Last report from my friend M is that it was better than the first time. Well overall Dusky Bong rosogullas, great height, great body. Soothing to eye in their make up, fresh and tries to please. Give them some time and yes boss they will also be great. L brings joint with her and after 1-2 joints she is great. Damage - 10 K + 2 k for accommodation. L tries to be cleaver and see to it that the time spent is within 2-3 hrs, but if that can be handled, they will spend more time also.

Please PM me or M, those who are interested. For 1st pair, they preffer outstation persons, though with select senior persons the nos can be shared.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

FunAtWork
06-27-18, 17:49
The headline says it all. Has hardly met 2 persons till date. Very fresh and very new though in age group 0 f 30-35. Slim, 5'6" nearly, Friendly, sexy (great assets) and totally unprofessional Bengali rosogulla. Pamper her and treat her like a queen and I assure you that you will get the treated like a king. No anal though. So Ass lovers please forgive. Available for Persons who are visiting Kolkata and is staying at hotel. Local Kolkata persons no need to PM as contact will not be shared. She has no place so please don't ask for same, and neither can she arrange. Contacts will be shared with limited persons. She will not be meeting more than 2-3 persons in a month. And the date has to be confirmed at least 1 day before.

Services like full night is welcome too but with prior notice of 1-2 days.

Interested persons has to leave name and Mobile no for me to introduce him to her. Those not willing to share please forgive me. Damage 15 k for night but can be bargained for 12 k also. As for shots, its in 3.5 k to 4 k per shot (+ 500 - 1000 for to and fro ola / uber, + place). Please negotiate with her directly.

Cheers and happy Mongering!

FAW.

GoldfishR
06-27-18, 21:53
Hi Seniors,

I am new here and wanted to try a real threesome experience. If you and anyone can help me with this, I will be grateful. I outcall services are preferred. Thanks in advance.

Well this FR could never have been written if my dear friend (a very famous person in this forum Mr M would have been with me and lend out his helpful hand to various sexperiments in the city of Rosogullas) . Till date we are experimenting and have had various unbelieveable experiences.

Well a much awaited FR. M and S (one to one, 3 some and 4 some). L & T (one to one, 3 some and 4 some).

M & S. Services available. DFK, BBJ, Anal by one of them, Lesbian show with Girl sucking and licking girl and literally enjoying it. You ask it and they perform USP. Best DFK you will ever have. Both compete with each other in terms of energy and hotness. Extremely friendly and you will feel like home the moment you are with them. People tend to fall in love with them and the same is not only with me and my dear friend, but have found many similar reports by our friends who were referred. Total damage 10 k + 2 k for place and Drinks. The girls love BP and Vodka (with cranberry juice and Sprite). No time watchers and spend a very happening 3-4 hrs with them. Will be experience of your life..

MadMonkey2013
06-28-18, 17:59

M & S. Services available. DFK, BBJ, Anal by one of them, Lesbian show with Girl sucking and licking girl and literally enjoying it. You ask it and they perform USP. Best DFK you will ever have. Both compete with each other in terms of energy and hotness. Extremely friendly and you will feel like home the moment you are with them. People tend to fall in love with them and the same is not only with me and my dear friend, but have found many similar reports by our friends who were referred. Total damage 10 k + 2 k for place and Drinks. The girls love BP and Vodka (with cranberry juice and Sprite). No time watchers and spend a very happening 3-4 hrs with them. Will be experience of your life..You guys are the kings of Kolkata mongering, moresome with lesbian has always been a fantasy but seemed out of my reach. Hats off to you gentlemen.

YearOfMonk
06-29-18, 08:52
Dear friends,

Since the Siliguri-Darjeeling-Gangtok circuit is mostly frequented by our Kolkata brothers, so I request if any kind soul can provide the contacts of some gems in those areas, along with expected damages. PM is open, so kindly help a brother in need.

Regards,

Monk.

YoLove15
06-29-18, 08:52
Hi,

I am from Delhi forum and visiting Kol from 29th to 1st would appreciate if some one give me few leads of a gd MP and indie in ballygunge circular area or nearby.

Thnaks.

ThikHoney
06-30-18, 03:52
Anybody tried dream girl MP how is the behavior there and there are two spa Veda and Vedam any review.

Fuckmiester2
06-30-18, 18:19
After multiple failed attempts at negotiating with several new indis and sps over the last few months and lack of proper leads for spas I returned to the good old SG.

No negotiation, no drama, you look at the girl and take her in, that's how simple it is, no wasting time on WA and that bullshit.

It is when I go went back to SG I realized how stupid I was to even waste time over indis and sps.

We're the lucky people to have sg in such short distance.

I know many senior mongers of this forum who come from various other cities just for sg.

So I took a random pimp from infront of PB and went to the several buildings.

Finalized a good looking chick from Rahet palace for a session of dance.

Rate- 4200.

Super sexy chick danced to several high tempo songs, proper eye contact throughout the session, involved me throughout the session.

Lip kiss allowed but no tongue action, basically no DFK.

Around 4 nude dances (including a striptease of sorts) towards the end and a free HJ, LOL.

It is girls like these that restore my faith in SG.

No point pming me, there's nothing more to be shared from this FR.

Forgot her name (probably Priya).

Cheers.

Raghubar
07-01-18, 08:50
I rarely write FR as my English is poor and 2ndly mongering FR me is a hit and miss game as not very highly active, if some profiles I like I request FR the digits and references or refrain myself from asking randomly from ISG members, though I share the SP numbers with ISG members as I feel it's OK to share SP digits but when I am being asked for Indies digits I carefully shared since earlier some indies nos have been screwed up some ISG members in the forum and it was very difficult on our part to get the said indies back in business and some have now totally non responsive till date.

This FR is a old FR. Came in contact with a bong Thai indie and fixed the deal at 7 k with place. Pics send was of her young days and though look similar but now a matured look though.

Before meeting I specifically asked for some drinks to bring ask FR Jacob wine was purchased with some olives.

I usually remain punctual in time and called from the specified place and was escorted by her male friend to a flat in complex.

Meet her and was pretty impressed due to clean fair looks and friendly nature. I always carry my shorts to get myself comfortable and asked her for the washroom FR the change. She laugh like any thing and smiles and said you can change in the room I will close my eyes. I also laughed and said I am not comfortable so went to wash room and change in shorts.

As the wine flows the discussion and chatting started well and goes on. My Jonny was giving a salute and she saws and what is your junior doing. I said in one hand wine glasses and on other hand I having a beautiful girl sitting besides me with shoulder to shoulder it's natural that the Jonny will salute.

After finish of bottle I and she was feeling dizziness due to wine and had a good session though not very exciting but a good one.

Finished the deed and got exhausted a little and have the rest for some times. Time flow like wine and almost 3 HR passed and could not understand how so much time passes.

Said good bye.

Looks 7.

Racks 6 I like big ones.

Service good.

Annal no.

DFK yes.

At present I do not possess any pics and if any PM requested I would share with utmost care.

Raghu.

KeanuMatrix2
07-01-18, 12:26
Based on my last request for a contact of certain M&S, I received a PM from a senior member who is selling a contact list of different Inde, SP and MP! I just want to know from fellow mongers if this list is true and worth the amount that is being asked for! I am really shocked by this incident as the msg was sent by a senior member (I won't name him publicly) but I wanted everyone to know what is happening in the forum!

Mushafir
07-01-18, 19:27
This girl has already been mentioned in previous FR by Rohit. Though I had met this girl casually but this time I decide to call her for some action. I called her in hotel and she was on time. As usual she met me with her smiling face. Tall and young girl. Very friendly and sometime her talks are very childish.

Not a time watcher. We first discussed other things before hitting the bed. I'm not good in detailing all the acts with a girl, but it was a pure fun with her. She is a girl who enjoys sex and likes to please her partner.

Tall with big boobs. Toned body. Little bit of saggy boobs but can be compensated with over all package which she carries.

Though she is available for night also, however I don't prefer night actions.

Overall a more than satisfying exp.

VFM: 9.

Figure: 9.

GFE:. More than 10.

Worth repeating.

JHourHappy
07-01-18, 19:31
Based on my last request for a contact of certain M&S, I received a PM from a senior member who is selling a contact list of different Inde, SP and MP! I just want to know from fellow mongers if this list is true and worth the amount that is being asked for! I am really shocked by this incident as the msg was sent by a senior member (I won't name him publicly) but I wanted everyone to know what is happening in the forum!My advise would be don't be fooled by this type of promise. One genuine monger never ask for money for exchanging contact. Maximum he can ask for another contact. When I asked for contact in Bangalore forum, one senior PMed me & asked for 1000 rs for contact sharing. I denied. Now it is your call of course.

FunAtWork
07-01-18, 19:45
Brother,

It is your duty to open the eye of everyone. How much did the senior member charge you to share a new member (barely 8 months in ISG) and that too would be visiting Kolkata and doesn't know about Kolkata. Its really a very bad practice. Was M&S contact shared with you? Was it written that till 1st week of July they will not be in action? And if required you can contact the other 2 Inde. Please through some light.

It is members like you who enlighten the spirits of ethical sharing Bro.

FAW.

Based on my last request for a contact of certain M&S, I received a PM from a senior member who is selling a contact list of different Inde, SP and MP! I just want to know from fellow mongers if this list is true and worth the amount that is being asked for! I am really shocked by this incident as the msg was sent by a senior member (I won't name him publicly) but I wanted everyone to know what is happening in the forum!

Zaarpaar99
07-01-18, 21:01
Hey guys,

Visiting Kolkata for a couple of days. Am an active member from the Delhi forum. Please help me out with the best of Kolkata as am short of time to explore. Need suggestions for house wife type MILFs, typical Bengali beauty. Would prefer an indie and someone with her own place. Thanks in advance and would surely reciprocate on your visit to Delhi.

AvikForU
07-01-18, 22:08
Please don't pay any monger for exchange of contacts. This kind of things shouldn't be entertained at all. It is really a shame to know that a senior monger is selling contacts. Can you please let us know how much amount the monger asked you in exchange of those contacts? You will find lots of fellow mongers who will help you without any monetary exchange. So don't fall for this kind of trap.

If by M and S you are referring to the threesome pair who has been discussed a lot offlate by a group of senior mongers I can help you with their contacts. M is SP Madhu who works as an indie also at times. S is Soumita.

SjdrFemLover
07-02-18, 06:20
I'm in Kolkata for a few days. Can any senior guide me to any FS MP s or any indies with place. I'm staying in Kalighat area. Responses will be appreciated.

KolDeCuerno
07-02-18, 10:23
Please enlighten some news of Osmo? Read new Thais are not up to mark, what about locals available there?

KeanuMatrix2
07-02-18, 11:35
Brother,

It is your duty to open the eye of everyone. How much did the senior member charge you to share a new member (barely 8 months in ISG) and that too would be visiting Kolkata and doesn't know about Kolkata. Its really a very bad practice. Was M&S contact shared with you? Was it written that till 1st week of July they will not be in action? And if required you can contact the other 2 Inde. Please through some light.

It is members like you who enlighten the spirits of ethical sharing Bro.

FAW.Well It was in response to that post but it was not the person who posted about M&S! I did receive all necessary info in regards to what I asked for but seeing that post another member sent me a PM soliciting the sale of the list!! I have screenshots but I don't know how to send it via PM! As soon as I figure it out will send it to you so that you can see for yourself if I am speaking the truth or not!

KeanuMatrix2
07-02-18, 11:42
Please don't pay any monger for exchange of contacts. This kind of things shouldn't be entertained at all. It is really a shame to know that a senior monger is selling contacts. Can you please let us know how much amount the monger asked you in exchange of those contacts? You will find lots of fellow mongers who will help you without any monetary exchange. So don't fall for this kind of trap.

If by M and S you are referring to the threesome pair who has been discussed a lot offlate by a group of senior mongers I can help you with their contacts. M is SP Madhu who works as an indie also at times. S is Soumita.I did get the details of M&S! A member did share it with me and also gave necessary instructions and information also, Which was really nice!! Especially for me since I am a newbie! But this senior member sent me a separate PM asking me if I was interested in a list, I sent him a reply saying I was interested (Which Newbie wouldn't be) and then he shockingly asked me 1 K for it! I now realise my mistake as I should have asked for mode of payment and send a token payment of 1 rupee!! That way I could have know who this guy was in real life! If any one does receive such request please keep it in mind for future.

Deb2016
07-02-18, 11:46
Lot has been discussed about her in the forum about simple next door girl. Not a looker. Etc. Read some reports about people leaving without doing the job upset with her or her place. Can someone please share her pic if she has not objected in sharing or give reference of any site like locanto Craig list where she advertise. Also if you can give an idea on damages Thanking you.

VickyLookingFors
07-02-18, 12:57
Hi fellow mongers and seniors,

I am in Kolkata for 2 weeks. Can any kind soul please share some good SP and indep number.

Would be great. I do not have any place, so need contacts with place.

Thanks in advance.

FunAtWork
07-02-18, 17:10
Before searching for help. Activate PM.

Hi fellow mongers and seniors,

I am in Kolkata for 2 weeks. Can any kind soul please share some good SP and indep number.

Would be great. I do not have any place, so need contacts with place.

Thanks in advance.

STC 2017
07-02-18, 18:41
My advise would be don't be fooled by this type of promise. One genuine monger never ask for money for exchanging contact. Maximum he can ask for another contact. When I asked for contact in Bangalore forum, one senior PMed me & asked for 1000 rs for contact sharing. I denied. Now it is your call of course.I had earlier acknowledged seniors from this city forum who had helped me with numbers, info and intro, though in a 2 week work trip it was not possible to taste much. People asking for connects also should not expect an entire address book offered on a platter. Rather most seasoned people would offer you 1, at most 2-3 birds, along with references, based on your articulated preferences. Also, please help them you: Tell budget, body, service and age preferences, or ask for contacts based on specific FRs. Makes the expectation matching much easier in a domain where the key operative phrases are trust and YMMV.

JHourHappy dude: I am mostly based out of Bangalore. While I do not have a big pool to share from, please get in touch when your next Bangalore trip is planned. Hopefully, would be able to work out something.

Mushafir
07-02-18, 19:36
Bro,

You raised a valid point in your original FR. However there is something not clear.

You have said that the person who posted the FR of M and S, gave you contacts and did not ask anything from you.

I have seen forum. And found there is no request from you in open forum. Then how come someone would know that you looking for contacts in Kolkata and approached you?

More particularly, you don't seems to be from Kolkata or active in Kolkata forum.

Well It was in response to that post but it was not the person who posted about M&S! I did receive all necessary info in regards to what I asked for but seeing that post another member sent me a PM soliciting the sale of the list!! I have screenshots but I don't know how to send it via PM! As soon as I figure it out will send it to you so that you can see for yourself if I am speaking the truth or not!

RockyDubai
07-03-18, 08:16
Was returning from the airport late last night and just I was turning left into new town, saw a few women standing along side the street dressed in flashy sarees. Decided to check out the scene and since the cab driver was a young chap asked him to wait for a minute. Got off and spoke to 2 of them. The taller one who caught my eye was named Shailee Ghosh. Asked her the charges and she said 4 K. I just laughed off and reminded she was on the street. That got the rate down the half.

Next challenge was place. Asked her and she said there is a guest house nearby. Suddenly my friend's place is vacant and I have the keys. Asked her if she'll come home. She was ok with it.

Got her in the cab and landed at my friends place. Incidentally this was the first time I saw in proper light. She was disappointing as hell.

Anyways. Offered her a beer, which she gladly accepted. Soon after completing the beer she said remove clothes. And she stripped as well. Thereafter I was expecting some fun. Instead she pulled out the condom and was ready. WTF. This was a scene straight out of GB Road in Delhi. Even places like NL in Mumbai and SG treat you better.

Banged her hard. Gave her the money and said bye bye.

Disappointing experience. But got to know that there is street action in New Town. She said they are there till 3 am and go into hiding when the police come. She also added that in case the cops catch them with some guy, they pay nothing, while the guy ends up paying 15,000-20,000 to the cop.

WIR: NO NEVER.

MarcTooHot
07-04-18, 06:25
Hey everyone,

I am silent viewer of this forum.

This is my first post.

Here I got got a contact of a indi from locanto.

She introduce herself as miss A she don't accept calls only WhatsApp even she shared couple of her pics looks good to me.

She said she only do outcall she asked me if I have my place as I'm not from Kolkata so I don't have my place so I told her if she can suggest she said she know a guesthouse near karunamoyee she know the owner I can book that its safe.

Charges quoted was.

2 HR 2 short- 6 k.

3 HR 3 short- 8 k..Is she Adrija? She's genuine but very new in the trade and will have to learn. Also she does not respond to messages promptly. Was she prompt in replying you? Are the rates inclusive of the guest house charges?

MadMonkey2013
07-04-18, 07:23
Was returning from the airport late last night and just I was turning left into new town, saw a few women standing along side the street dressed in flashy sarees. Decided to check out the scene and since the cab driver was a young chap asked him to wait for a minute. Got off and spoke to 2 of them. The taller one who caught my eye was named Shailee Ghosh. Asked her the charges and she said 4 K. I just laughed off and reminded she was on the street. That got the rate down the half.

Next challenge was place. Asked her and she said there is a guest house nearby. Suddenly my friend's place is vacant and I have the keys. Asked her if she'll come home. She was ok with it.

Got her in the cab and landed at my friends place. Incidentally this was the first time I saw in proper light. She was disappointing as hell..I imagine the thought of picking up from the streets must have been exciting for you, but that is the reality of Kolkata, bottom of the barrel stuff plus tons of added risk. All in all a risky affair that everyone should avoid.

RajivGupta
07-04-18, 08:53
Hi,

Met this girl in pic. She is elegant, beautiful and classy. Quite New in profession but learning very fast. Nice figure, nice boobs and worth a try. Surely will become better and better with experience and experienced persons teaching her how to satisfy.

Contacts to be passed on only by PM to those who are willing to share similar contacts. Contacts of SPs, SG and the regulars of Priyanka, Tanushree, Titli etc etc are not at all required. Let us leave them for.

The famous monument of Kolkata to have some fun.Elegant beautiful and classy. Nice boobs and Fig.

Nice report and interesting too. I want to meet her. Please share her contacts.

Will share good contact too.

Thanks in advance. My PM active.

Rajiv.

Deb2016
07-05-18, 03:20
Was starving for some action. LE activities and work was keeping me away for quite some time. Was toying with the idea of trying Moumita inde but did not going by the reports. Went to my old spa. Spoke to the owner. There are new therapist and she asked me to try Seema or Pooja. Pooja was avl. Average looks but kind of innocence in her face. Little on the heavier side. Decent to talk to. Did the massage only B2Band handjob was on offer for 1000. Put forward of the option of blowing me or do nothing and she chose the later. For once I could not feel like eating back my own words. So johny remained hungry. While leaving she promised full service for next visit. My deed was not done but felt good to see the determination of a spa girl of not breaking her rules for money. Guys if anyone of you visit the spa please let me know of new therapist who gives good service thank you.

MarcTooHot
07-05-18, 04:33
[Personal message deleted by Admin]
Marctoohot.

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RaviKapoor1
07-05-18, 05:21
Hi guys,

Called up OSMO. The guy in the counter says that there are Thai available but says you will no know the name as they are new?

Any update who to select or should we go for Indian?

BigTitsLover
07-05-18, 09:35
Hi,

Met this girl in pic. She is elegant, beautiful and classy. Quite New in profession but learning very fast. Nice figure, nice boobs and worth a try. Surely will become better and better with experience and experienced persons teaching her how to satisfy.

Contacts to be passed on only by PM to those who are willing to share similar contacts. Contacts of SPs, SG and the regulars of Priyanka, Tanushree, Titli etc etc are not at all required. Let us leave them for.

The famous monument of Kolkata to have some fun.Bro,

Please PM me can share something similar.

SleepingPill
07-05-18, 17:16
I was in very short visit to Kolkata. Contacted few senior mongers for some contacts. Mussafir bro came at rescue. Thanks a lot brother. Had a meeting with Miss M. Here is the brief report -.

Nature- feels like innocent type girl. 8/10.

Figure- ok. 6/10.

Boobs- good size. 8/10.

BJ. Good 8/10.

Her only downside is looks. If it can be ignored, then its fun.

Mushafir
07-05-18, 18:24
To make it clear, the M. Mentioned in this report is not the same M mentioned by Funatwork.

Please clarify.

I was in very short visit to Kolkata. Contacted few senior mongers for some contacts. Mussafir bro came at rescue. Thanks a lot brother. Had a meeting with Miss M. Here is the brief report -.

Nature- feels like innocent type girl. 8/10.

Figure- ok. 6/10.

Boobs- good size. 8/10.

BJ. Good 8/10.

Her only downside is looks. If it can be ignored, then its fun.

ThikHoney
07-06-18, 08:00
Was starving for some action. LE activities and work was keeping me away for quite some time. Was toying with the idea of trying Moumita inde but did not going by the reports. Went to my old spa. Spoke to the owner. There are new therapist and she asked me to try Seema or Pooja. Pooja was avl. Average looks but kind of innocence in her face. Little on the heavier side. Decent to talk to. Did the massage only B2Band handjob was on offer for 1000. Put forward of the option of blowing me or do nothing and she chose the later. For once I could not feel like eating back my own words. So johny remained hungry. While leaving she promised full service for next visit. My deed was not done but felt good to see the determination of a spa girl of not breaking her rules for money. Guys if anyone of you visit the spa please let me know of new therapist who gives good service thank you.Tolly branch or other branch are you went by nb.

MarcTooHot
07-06-18, 10:30
Has anyone tasted this bird Miss S from Locanto? Quotes 3 k for 2 hours 2 pops buts asks for 1. 5 k Advance. Genuine or fake?

Marctoohot.

Rrohitchnada
07-06-18, 17:03
Advance is against rules boss.

There must be some one using fake picture e to get some money and flee.

Has anyone tasted this bird Miss S from Locanto? Quotes 3 k for 2 hours 2 pops buts asks for 1. 5 k Advance. Genuine or fake?

Marctoohot.

FunAtWork
07-06-18, 17:38
Rule 1 in mongering is No Advance. Even if she is Aishwarya Rai.

FAW.

Marctoohot.

JohnGaltin
07-07-18, 03:03
Visited MT Bangur last week. Had Barsa. Decent tits on slim frame. She is the worst I have had in MT. Bad massage, No DFK, only unenthusiastic LFK, no DATY. Few drops of milk when squeezing boobs. I have lactation fetish, but this was disgusting. Will never repeat her, better girls available there.

Cato63
07-07-18, 03:10
Hi,

Can you please share her contact, would be keen to meet her on my upcoming kol trip.

Thanks.

FAW.

Cato63
07-07-18, 12:09
Hi,

Could you please help and share coordinates as am planning to visit Kolkata next week.

Thanks.

FAW.

Deb2016
07-08-18, 05:01
Tolly branch or other branch are you went by nb.It is tolly branch. If you go try seema. You may also try ria. Dusky bong. Good figure but is very cunning so need to be careful about rates. Rate should not be more than 1500 full service with BJ. Please write your experience if you visit.

SutteBaaz
07-08-18, 07:07
After lot of hunting I came across two decent places in Kharagpur. Both are hotels on Mumbai highway. One is bang on the Midnapore-Kolkata-Kharagpur crossing junction and is visible from the circle, it starts with S. The second is also bang on the Mumbai highway and about one and half kilometres from the circle towards Mumbai, it's name is Black Mother (hindi) Hotel. This is green in colour and astride highway. Just go and ask the waiter, he has profiles on his mobile. Make a selection and he provides. Both have AC rooms and we'll maintained rooms.

Damage: 3 to 5 k for two shots.

Profile: College, bhabhi and boudi.

Carry protection, all available except anal. Please do not ask for contacts as I don't have any.

Sanu1234
07-08-18, 11:39
The fist one you said. S. Its Shanti or Punjabi? I thing Shanti?

After lot of hunting I came across two decent places in Kharagpur. Both are hotels on Mumbai highway. One is bang on the Midnapore-Kolkata-Kharagpur crossing junction and is visible from the circle, it starts with S. The second is also bang on the Mumbai highway and about one and half kilometres from the circle towards Mumbai, it's name is Black Mother (hindi) Hotel. This is green in colour and astride highway. Just go and ask the waiter, he has profiles on his mobile. Make a selection and he provides. Both have AC rooms and we'll maintained rooms.

Damage: 3 to 5 k for two shots.

Profile: College, bhabhi and boudi.

Carry protection, all available except anal. Please do not ask for contacts as I don't have any.

SutteBaaz
07-09-18, 03:39
The fist one you said. S. Its Shanti or Punjabi? I thing Shanti?Just go to maps and search hotels near that crossing, you will find it prominently. There is an Inn co located with it. It is on the road to Midnapore and just two hundred metres away from crossing. It isn't what you have mentioned.

Follower
07-09-18, 03:54
Was starving for some action. LE activities and work was keeping me away for quite some time. Was toying with the idea of trying Moumita inde but did not going by the reports. Went to my old spa. Spoke to the owner. There are new therapist and she asked me to try Seema or Pooja. Pooja was avl. Average looks but kind of innocence in her face. Little on the heavier side. Decent to talk to. Did the massage only B2Band handjob was on offer for 1000. Put forward of the option of blowing me or do nothing and she chose the later. For once I could not feel like eating back my own words. So johny remained hungry. While leaving she promised full service for next visit. My deed was not done but felt good to see the determination of a spa girl of not breaking her rules for money. Guys if anyone of you visit the spa please let me know of new therapist who gives good service thank you.She's good.

Follower
07-09-18, 03:55
Hi guys,

Called up OSMO. The guy in the counter says that there are Thai available but says you will no know the name as they are new?

Any update who to select or should we go for Indian?They are much better.

ThereForYou
07-09-18, 12:14
Met this attached couple through a different website.

Was quite skeptical to meet them.

But got courage and met them in their flat.

Minus point, A/C not working, small room, no attached toilet. (Keep these in mind if you wish to meet, don't complain later).

The guy is weirdo. Small size, loves to watch, only performs o level to the lady.

The lady on the other hand is super horny, pro I guess, everything available except A level.

But charges are quite high at 12 k. 2 session. Plus 3 beer bottle.

Overall if you can enjoy the session for 2 hrs.

BangSex
07-09-18, 13:07
Thanks a lot bro in putting all the damsels on a single platter. Have a happy mongering life. Ciao.

Kolkata is full of indies. Unfortunately all the indies information are scattered through out the forum. Tried to consolidate indies who were discussed in recent past. I have not met all, neither do I have contacts for all and nor do I want to meet all. Also this list is not to start a debate whether someone is worthy to meet or not. Every monger has their own desires and fantasies. This list is to help the new members to find out right company for them.

Please feel free to add info on other indies who are not there in this list. Also if you feel any info on charges, service, availability is not correct please feel free to comment. Apologies beforehand if any info is not correct.

1. Priyanka ah. Lots has been already discussed about her in the forum. Won't write again. Classy lady, Incall, available for ST during day. One can have both physical and mental satisfaction with her. No drinks no smoke. Highly recommended..

Hamishxyz
07-09-18, 17:43
They are much better.Among the Desi girls only Piu is good, would rate her 7/10. I saw another Desi girl passing by on my last visit there, she doesn't deserve to be there. Not worth looking at. Didn't take her service though.

Hamishxyz
07-09-18, 17:50
Just go to maps and search hotels near that crossing, you will find it prominently. There is an Inn co located with it. It is on the road to Midnapore and just two hundred metres away from crossing. It isn't what you have mentioned.Bro,

Not being able to identify. Share some more details to understand the name or locality of the hotel.

CrazyIndie
07-09-18, 20:07
Hi all,

Is Moumita the same Moumita which advertises in Locanto (number ending with 095)?

Kindly advise.

SutteBaaz
07-10-18, 05:08
Bro,

Not being able to identify. Share some more details to understand the name or locality of the hotel.Sibani is the hotel.

KolsFun122
07-10-18, 13:06
Hi Group,

Have been inactive for some time. But wanted to update all with some of more recent spa visits -.

1. Galleria mall spa, ground floor- nice place with counter at 1500. However they have just 2-3 options I guess. I used Miss Happiness as earlier recommended by someone here. She's young but a little wierd as [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

2. P thai spa Alipore. Tried couple of packages here. All local. I guess Thai are out of business these days dues to LE issues. Even the Thai spa etc have only NE. Or are the thais back? Counter was 1500 with all services available. Nothing specific to write about but was a good release. Any recommendations here?

3. SP. Tried one SP (locanto advertised) who arranged something at one of the hotels on Park street. Probably the subject was staying there and all SP and network were sending customers one after another. Not a good experience as she was totally uninterested and looking over worked (overtime hours are everywhere).

4. Thai Oriental, alipore- again just 2 options available. One local (fat) and one NE (manly). Best avoided.

I think SP business is very dicey and spas are better. But again its trial and error unless you find the right one with the right regular.

For spas do you generally ask the reception counter to show you the options. I mean is that okay thing to do generally. I rather think will tey it sometime. Or atleast ask the chosen therapist to introduce others at end.

Any spa suggestions with therapist in south kolkata welcome (I donot like dingy places though).

Cheers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BengalTiger78
07-10-18, 16:34
Hi everyone,

And thanks for all the help and guidance during my last visit to the city of joy. Really appreciate your responses.

I am visiting my ancestral home town next week again. I hope to get your guidance finding good indies. And milky boobs if any apart from Titli. I will be happy to share my contacts in Delhi and Mumbai with you guys. Bongs rock.

RaviKapoor1
07-10-18, 17:36
Among the Desi girls only Piu is good, would rate her 7/10. I saw another Desi girl passing by on my last visit there, she doesn't deserve to be there. Not worth looking at. Didn't take her service though.Is Piu also at 2 k.

Kala Baby
07-11-18, 05:14
Hello friends,

I am visiting Kolkata after long time and will stay in South Kolkata near T-gaunge. Any spa or girls details will be really nice as I am not sure how to approach there. S-gachi is very far from where I will stay and also told not to visit alone if first time.

Thanks,

KB.

Amibua
07-11-18, 08:47
Hi all,

Just had another awesome experience at the very famous Bangur Spa. It was very less crowded yesterday, though I had pre-booked Ria first. However, Johny was was more interested for another round of threesome fantasy, and Ria brought in the famous Barsha. This was my 1st encounter with Barsha. I had earlier read report on her that she did not provide great service. My experience was however heavenly, as both have fantastic service with total GFE attitude. Ria was as always great, but Barsha was also very impressive. In fact, this time got amazing rimming and CIM service from Barsha. She is probably the best looker at MT. Probably my best 3 some experience till date.

RaviKapoor1
07-11-18, 14:31
Guys,

Please update about Lavanna on the main bye pass? Any Thai or all inde?

RaviKapoor1
07-11-18, 14:33
Any recommendation on the DLF spa. And also what are the rates for FS, please help and advice.

RaviKapoor1
07-11-18, 14:42
Is Piu also at 2 k.2 k for FS?

RockyKol
07-11-18, 20:46
Has anyone tried this bird? Pic attached. Do give your comments and share contact of this girl if anyone has. Pm me please.

HornySid
07-12-18, 05:09
Hi all,

Just had another awesome experience at the very famous Bangur Spa. It was very less crowded yesterday, though I had pre-booked Ria first. However, Johny was was more interested for another round of threesome fantasy, and Ria brought in the famous Barsha. This was my 1st encounter with Barsha. I had earlier read report on her that she did not provide great service. My experience was however heavenly, as both have fantastic service with total GFE attitude. Ria was as always great, but Barsha was also very impressive. In fact, this time got amazing rimming and CIM service from Barsha. She is probably the best looker at MT. Probably my best 3 some experience till date.Bro,

How much did they charge you this time? Usual 7 k or more? I had one more query can you do 1 shot only or 2? Thanks. Happy mongering.

AvikForU
07-12-18, 05:29
Glad you liked it. I will be updating it soon with few more indie information.

Thanks a lot bro in putting all the damsels on a single platter. Have a happy mongering life. Ciao.

RaviKapoor1
07-12-18, 05:35
Kolkata is full of indies. Unfortunately all the indies information are scattered through out the forum. Tried to consolidate indies who were discussed in recent past. I have not met all, neither do I have contacts for all and nor do I want to meet all. Also this list is not to start a debate whether someone is worthy to meet or not. Every monger has their own desires and fantasies. This list is to help the new members to find out right company for them.

Please feel free to add info on other indies who are not there in this list. Also if you feel any info on charges, service, availability is not correct please feel free to comment. Apologies beforehand if any info is not correct.

1. Priyanka ah. Lots has been already discussed about her in the forum. Won't write again. Classy lady, Incall, available for ST during day. One can have both physical and mental satisfaction with her. No drinks no smoke. Highly recommended.t.Great Job bro. Can you please make a list for the spas too. Will be grateful and highly obliged!

Rakamgm
07-12-18, 05:53
A special Thanks to FunAtWork for my first ever threesome experience. Without him I would have never experienced something heavenly like this.

Went to recently talked threesome couples (lesbian) M&S. Reached at their destination. OMG it was a lifetime experience. Both were ready to give me an experience of the lifetime. Service of M is better than that of S. You can't complaint of anything. Both are very friendly too.

Started with M giving me BBBJ and me feeding on boobs of S which is infact the biggest one I have ever seen. Fucked M for almost 30 min in every positions. Then lesbian scene started which was joy to watch. Then fucked S for 20-25 min. Was satisfied to the core.

Score.

Face. M- 8, S- 5.

BBBJ- M- 10, S-7.

No CIM and Anal.

Service - 10.

Costly.

WIR- if needed threesome action.

FunAtWork
07-12-18, 07:02
Sorry Bro.

She has some urgent surgery and will be out of action for 6 weeks at least. Do PM me if you need any other.

Hi,

Could you please help and share coordinates as am planning to visit Kolkata next week.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
07-12-18, 07:34
Yes. But she demands 2.5. you have to firmly bargain down.

2 k for FS?

Sandy31
07-12-18, 07:45
She called herself Angle, originally-Jaish something, an item dancer, don't do con pro at lower rates.

If approached from right channel at least 25-30 k.

But not worth. Too much nakhras.

Has anyone tried this bird? Pic attached. Do give your comments and share contact of this girl if anyone has. Pm me please.

Fresh Meat
07-12-18, 08:46
Off late the site has seen a rise of one liner profiles making it difficult to judge who is what. Nice to know about your progress.

Met this attached couple through a different website.

Was quite skeptical to meet them.

But got courage and met them in their flat.

Minus point, A/C not working, small room, no attached toilet. (Keep these in mind if you wish to meet, don't complain later).

The guy is weirdo. Small size, loves to watch, only performs o level to the lady.

The lady on the other hand is super horny, pro I guess, everything available except A level.

But charges are quite high at 12 k. 2 session. Plus 3 beer bottle.

Overall if you can enjoy the session for 2 hrs.