PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

LuciferJohn01
07-12-18, 21:40
Hi Seniors,

I am in Kolkata for two days, looking for contact Lisa anal and BBJ queen.

Thanks in advance.

ChinMe
07-12-18, 23:02
Though I am a Bengali am not a localite and been visiting the city for the last 8 months on work. Still learning the mongering scene here. Some of the senior have helped me with tips for spa and SPs and I am ever great full to those individuals. Been to SG 3 times to Blg12 & PB and it was good experience. Last week Sunday decided to venture again to SG to try Manishi and had a pimp to set it up. On reaching the spot. Was calling pimp. But phone was switched off. Waited and was smoking. A very attractive girl in saree approached and started chatting. I would give 10/10 for that figure. Face was OK. She told she has her own room and settled for Rs 1000 for 30 minutes. Had a walk to inside SG a bylane just opp of Blg12. And 2-3 minutes in. Went up to 1st floor. And the worst experience I every had started. The room was pathetic and I was immediately going to turn and go while suddenly two heavy weight women appeared out of no where and push me in. Initially they started joking that I should take all 3 of them for Rs 5000. I sense danger and was trying to bail out. One of them was guarding the door and they too sensed my intention. And asked me to hand over my purse otherwise will shout and scream to put me in trouble. I handed over hoping the time to pass by ASAP. They took the total cash out (Rs 5000) luckily I left the cards in hotel. No deed no nothing. Simply left shell shocked.Same thing happened to me long back. Thumb rule is go with a pimp to premium buildings only. Or go to budget buildings which are located on tramline side.

AvikForU
07-13-18, 05:00
Doesn't look like Lisa is active anymore. You can contact SP Madhu for anal and BBJ. She as in indie meets client for a level. Also she has a partner Soumita for threesome. FR about them has been shared by many fellow mongers as threesome duo M and S.

There are many other a level and bbj queen in Kolkata as well. You can pm me if you need any info.

Hi Seniors,

I am in Kolkata for two days, looking for contact Lisa anal and BBJ queen.

Thanks in advance.

AvikForU
07-13-18, 05:03
Glad to see you had a great time. I have always received CIM and anal from Madhu. Has she stopped providing CIM and anal now?

A special Thanks to FunAtWork for my first ever threesome experience. Without him I would have never experienced something heavenly like this.

Went to recently talked threesome couples (lesbian) M&S. Reached at their destination. OMG it was a lifetime experience. Both were ready to give me an experience of the lifetime. Service of M is better than that of S. You can't complaint of anything. Both are very friendly too.

Started with M giving me BBBJ and me feeding on boobs of S which is infact the biggest one I have ever seen. Fucked M for almost 30 min in every positions. Then lesbian scene started which was joy to watch. Then fucked S for 20-25 min. Was satisfied to the core..

AvikForU
07-13-18, 05:07
Bro,

I am not a spa guy. I prefer indies. I have been to a couple of spas though and know few hidden gems, but little higher than normal market rates. You can try Sonam and Yuki. Both are great. You may pm me if you need more details on them.

Great Job bro. Can you please make a list for the spas too. Will be grateful and highly obliged!

Amibua
07-13-18, 06:17
Bro,

How much did they charge you this time? Usual 7 k or more? I had one more query can you do 1 shot only or 2? Thanks. Happy mongering.Hi bro,

The rate for 3 some has increased to 8 k. Earlier it used to be 7.

You can have 2 shots but I am no superman so couldn't take 2 in 60 minutes.

SutteBaaz
07-13-18, 16:31
Sudip has shifted his den from Jadavpur to new place. This is confirmed. New place yet to found.

FunAtWork
07-13-18, 18:52
Don't worry.

Take her independently next time. Assure you you will return home with the best GFE Kolkata has to offer and satisfy your needs as well. She has grown hotter and is is absolute delight right now. In 3 some as it is it is a clash of condoms, A level breaks the flow very often.

FAW.

A special Thanks to FunAtWork for my first ever threesome experience. Without him I would have never experienced something heavenly like this.

Went to recently talked threesome couples (lesbian) M&S. Reached at their destination. OMG it was a lifetime experience. Both were ready to give me an experience of the lifetime. Service of M is better than that of S. You can't complaint of anything. Both are very friendly too.

Started with M giving me BBBJ and me feeding on boobs of S which is infact the biggest one I have ever seen. Fucked M for almost 30 min in every positions. Then lesbian scene started which was joy to watch. Then fucked S for 20-25 min. Was satisfied to the core..

DarkSideOf
07-13-18, 19:55
Any recommendation on the DLF spa. And also what are the rates for FS, please help and advice.There are 3 in DLF, I visited Bliss for 2 times. Counter charge is 2000 and 1800 respectively.

First time service from Sweety. No BJ not even CBJ, no GFE. Otherwise she has nice skin and eager to please. I am more inclined into DATY and it was awesome with her. She has little saggy boobs. Overall good experience. Damage 3.5 k plus counter 2 k.

Second time with Saapna. Again no BJ not even CBJ, no GFE. She is BBW with nice big boobs and ass. Excellent DATY with her. Overall good experience. This time I bargained little more and total damage was 3 k plus counter 1.8 k.

WIR. No.

Mushafir
07-13-18, 20:17
Left office today and felt banging someone. Since there was no prefixed plan so headed to RB at Lordsmore. Previously I had met miss S there. Again I choose her as I was trying her A level which was denied by her in previous meeting.

Short height, nice maintained figure, average boobs but tight. Nice round shape big ass.

Since she knew me already to. Nothing to discuss for extra.

After massage deed started and I was attacking her ass and she kept denying. Finally she agreed for some extra amount. And thereafter I oiled her ass and figured it first before my jhony get a entry there. But she was not comfortable in that pose and she decided to ride me. She came on top. Of me and slides my johny inside her tight hole. A tight ass and wonderful moves thereafter. Finally I made her lie again to fuck in my favorite style.

Sorry boss's I am not disclosing her name here nor the amount I paid to her as I have seen some senior members unnecessarily disclosing the Code names mentioned in FR Of other senior members, that too when they have not met the code word lady ever.

So anyone willing to have S, can try his luck. Till then I am leaving some home work for some senior member to decode the name, which they will ultimately succeed, and then to disclose in the forum.

Nufella
07-13-18, 20:54
Guys,

Have a trip planned to Mondarmoni next weekend.

Any pointers on good SP?

PM active.

Deb2016
07-14-18, 03:49
Read couple of good report on this spa with a special mention of Khusi. So decided to try her. Brought down the counter charges to 1500. Ambience was good. Unfortunately visit was mistimed as khusi was in period. Her massaging skills nothing compared to Thai. No blowjob no kiss. Rates agreed with her was, 2000 for b2 b and HJ 2500 for full service. Somebody in the forum did mention that she used to be a dead fish before and I second that opinion. Only plus is her looks which is above average. A disappointing B2B. 1 thumb rule. If the masseur is asking for the money upfront in all likelihood hood her service will be disappointing. It was like that at least for me. Also in saltlake areas it seems the girls have formed a closed network and have decided against blowjob or lip kissing for non regular clients.

I have mentioned all the details including the rates. Anyone trying the spa can try the north east girl. She was also looking pretty. Do not know her name but there.

Is only one there and 2 more bongs barring khusi. Happy mongering.

Rakamgm
07-14-18, 04:28
It was my 2nd day of kolkata mongering. Went to the famous O spa near Acropolis spa. Booked Thai massage for 45 min. Didn't allow me to choose. Sent a Thai (slightly on a heavier side) named recent Salman's movie in which he played a superhero with a mask.

Massage started and its was really good. In 15 min only all my bodyache vanished and I was again ready for the action. She was speaking in broken English. Asked her for extra. She was acting a bit shy. (asked me to move to oppposite side while she was changing her dress). Then the deed started with DFK, kissing all over my body and a CBJ. Fucked her in Cowgirl, Missionary and finished in Doggy. She was so wet. Overall a wonderfull experience.

Face - 5 I kind of not a big fan of Thai.

Body. Slightly on heavier side (like most of the kolkata girls).

Boobs- 7 slightly shagging.

Skin - 10,soft and smell was awesome.

Pussy - 9,tight.

VFM- yes.

Services. CBJ, DFK. No anal.

Rakesh Oberoi
07-14-18, 04:31
Hello guys,

As many of you know that I am close to Sudipda, would like to update you all that his new den is next to Metro Cash on bypass. I have already visited the den, but collection is truncated for the tome being and Sudipda also alerts me when to monger and when not.

This is because things are still very volatile with MPs. They are often being raided still. Owner of a chain of another MP told confirmed me over phone that 10 MPs were raided on a single date.

That being said, this is why In trust Sudipda as he gets me safe door exit if there are possibilities of any such thing happening. Advise all of you to wait at least 2 weeks and I will try to update if things are any better.

HornySid
07-14-18, 05:09
Don't worry.

Take her independently next time. Assure you you will return home with the best GFE Kolkata has to offer and satisfy your needs as well. She has grown hotter and is is absolute delight right now. In 3 some as it is it is a clash of condoms, A level breaks the flow very often.

FAW.Hey bro,

What are the damages of M&S together and if we take M independently? I have her digits and she has quoted an amount. I'd like to know her usual rates as you are a frequent visitor to her as I don't want to jack up the prices. You can PM me privately if you want. Thanks a lot. Happy mongering.

MarcTooHot
07-14-18, 06:13
Was trying to contact this college cutie since long but was not responding. Finally managed to contact and fixed 2 hours 2 pops. Booked a GH in new town. Her pic was shared in the forum by a senior monger where she was looking hot. But was a bit disappointed she's not as fair and beautiful as she looked in the pic. Short and chubby. Face was cute though and very charming to talk. Opens up quickly.

Coming to the deed she initiated the DFK. Jumped on top of me and I literally ate her lips while squeezing her big tits. Took off her top and bra. Another disappointment. Huge boobs looked odd in proportion to her small belly and short height. However mauled her tanks and fingered her while she gave head her BBJ skills are nice. Entered in missionary banged hard and came within 15 minutes. First session itself continued 1.30 hrs since she wanted long foreplay. Washed and started kissing and fingering. Fingered her so deep while rubbing her clit she writhed and jerked her body abruptly and at times she would lift her ass from the bed and hold my hand and then lie back and twist her body closing her legs but I continued and then she came heavy. Allowed her to settle for a minute and then she opened her eyes and gave a sexy smile. Finally banged her in doggy and finished the 2nd session in a hurry.

Rating.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 5/10 (chubby and short with huge tits).

Behaviour- 10/10 (educated Pursuing msc and very open to all kinds of topics with charming smile. Very friendly).

DFK- 9/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10 (clean and smells good).

A level. No.

CIM. No.

Overall - 6/10.

WIR. No.

Happy mongering.

Marc.

AvikForU
07-14-18, 08:36
I paid her 4.5 k. How much she quoted you? Not sure why in FRs no one mentions about damage openly anymore. A FR should have remuneration contribution as well so that everyone in the forum is aware of it and don't end up in paying more by mistake.

Hey bro,

What are the damages of M&S together and if we take M independently? I have her digits and she has quoted an amount. I'd like to know her usual rates as you are a frequent visitor to her as I don't want to jack up the prices. You can PM me privately if you want. Thanks a lot. Happy mongering.

RaviKapoor1
07-14-18, 12:02
Read couple of good report on this spa with a special mention of Khusi. So decided to try her. Brought down the counter charges to 1500. Ambience was good. Unfortunately visit was mistimed as khusi was in period. Her massaging skills nothing compared to Thai. No blowjob no kiss. Rates agreed with her was, 2000 for b2 b and HJ 2500 for full service. Somebody in the forum did mention that she used to be a dead fish before and I second that opinion. Only plus is her looks which is above average. A disappointing B2B. 1 thumb rule. If the masseur is asking for the money upfront in all likelihood hood her service will be disappointing. It was like that at least for me. Also in saltlake areas it seems the girls have formed a closed network and have decided against blowjob or lip kissing for non regular clients.

I have mentioned all the details including the rates. Anyone trying the spa can try the north east girl. She was also looking pretty. Do not know her name but there.

Is only one there and 2 more bongs barring khusi. Happy mongering.Thanks boss. Are there any Thai. If yes. What rates and name please.

RaviKapoor1
07-14-18, 12:03
It was my 2nd day of kolkata mongering. Went to the famous O spa near Acropolis spa. Booked Thai massage for 45 min. Didn't allow me to choose. Sent a Thai (slightly on a heavier side) named recent Salman's movie in which he played a superhero with a mask.

Massage started and its was really good. In 15 min only all my bodyache vanished and I was again ready for the action. She was speaking in broken English. Asked her for extra. She was acting a bit shy. (asked me to move to oppposite side while she was changing her dress). Then the deed started with DFK, kissing all over my body and a CBJ. Fucked her in Cowgirl, Missionary and finished in Doggy. She was so wet. Overall a wonderfull experience.

Face - 5 I kind of not a big fan of Thai.

Body. Slightly on heavier side (like most of the kolkata girls).

Boobs- 7 slightly shagging.

Skin - 10,soft and smell was awesome.

Pussy - 9,tight.

VFM- yes.

Services. CBJ, DFK. No anal.Boss what was her name and for FS. Did you pay 2 k.

Naked Desires3
07-14-18, 14:05
Hi folks,

I am back to kolkata after a long travelling schedule.

If anyone is interested in MMF group sex / voyeurism / exhibitionism / naked dance etc. Please PM me.

I have good contacts and incall / outcall both is possible. Only in daytime. But, I will need your introduction to begin with. Please feel free to write about yourself and your plans in detail. Leave your contacts in PM. We will proceed only if we are on the same page.

I value safety, privacy and security above fun. Please note.

I am strictly straight and only strictly straight co-mongers who are very careful about safety, security and privacy are welcome.

All activities will be pre-planned and as per our mutual comfort and fantasies. Please connect only if you are deeply interested in joint mongering. We can surely customise as per our desires. I expect a friendly co-monger.

Time wasters or contact hunters or those who are uncomfortable with joint mongering. Please excuse.

Thanks.

Naked desires.

MeetMyPussy
07-14-18, 15:13
Can anyone tell me about The Adult Hub. Are girls available there?

AvikForU
07-14-18, 17:51
Moumita discussed in this forum has a different nbr.

Hi all,

Is Moumita the same Moumita which advertises in Locanto (number ending with 095)?

Kindly advise.

Slama
07-15-18, 07:09
Was trying to contact this college cutie since long but was not responding. Finally managed to contact and fixed 2 hours 2 pops. Booked a GH in new town. Her pic was shared in the forum by a senior monger where she was looking hot. But was a bit disappointed she's not as fair and beautiful as she looked in the pic. Short and chubby. Face was cute though and very charming to talk. Opens up quickly.

Coming to the deed she initiated the DFK. Jumped on top of me and I literally ate her lips while squeezing her big tits. Took off her top and bra. Another disappointment. Huge boobs looked odd in proportion to her small belly and short height. However mauled her tanks and fingered her while she gave head her BBJ skills are nice. Entered in missionary banged hard and came within 15 minutes. First session itself continued 1.30 hrs since she wanted long foreplay. Washed and started kissing and fingering. Fingered her so deep while rubbing her clit she writhed and jerked her body abruptly and at times she would lift her ass from the bed and hold my hand and then lie back and twist her body closing her legs but I continued and then she came heavy. Allowed her to settle for a minute and then she opened her eyes and gave a sexy smile. Finally banged her in doggy and finished the 2nd session in a hurry..Would be kind enough to share her details. PM active. Thanks in advance.

CoolGuyJasson
07-15-18, 08:58
Before I start this FR, I would quickly thank FAW for supporting with miss S. Thanks bro.

Its been some time I am writing a FR. I spent 2 solid months in Kolkata in leisure and lust. Got hold of few indis who are my types, BBWs. Not drilling much into those experiences as they have few takers.

But recently came across a MILF who is new in Town. Got her details from Sonu who is now a SP.

She is charging 2 k per shot and you need to have your own place. I took her to park and it was a pure bliss.

Seniors are free to get her details from me. I am expecting few BBW contacts from you and if possible Adrija's number.

Jason.

MarcTooHot
07-15-18, 10:05
Before I start this FR, I would quickly thank FAW for supporting with miss S. Thanks bro.

Its been some time I am writing a FR. I spent 2 solid months in Kolkata in leisure and lust. Got hold of few indis who are my types, BBWs. Not drilling much into those experiences as they have few takers.

But recently came across a MILF who is new in Town. Got her details from Sonu who is now a SP.

She is charging 2 k per shot and you need to have your own place. I took her to park and it was a pure bliss.

Seniors are free to get her details from me. I am expecting few BBW contacts from you and if possible Adrija's number.

Jason.Search Diya Sen in Kolkata Locanto. She is Adrija. Her digits ends with 607. Sorry bro I don't have subscription but I guess the leads are enough for you to be able to find her. Could you also provide pointers for this MILF.

Cheers,

Marc.

SjdrFemLover
07-15-18, 11:59

Jason.Can you PM me some BBW indies with place near Hazra or rb avenue. Tried msging you but your inbox is full.

Naked Desires3
07-15-18, 13:55

Jason.I can give you Adrija number but I wonder why you need Adrija number from others when you know FAW so well. Ask FAW directly! You will not need to reciprocate my or anyone else's help! FAW knows Adrija too well.

However, I am always on the lookout for MMF group sex options. Please share contacts of extremely trustworthy SPs (no cheating. No fake pics. Very safe. No service or time duration related issues) for MMF group sex (2 guys and 1 girl). Most SPs and most girls don't allow this. Please note. Service will be one by one. No force. No anal. No alcohol. No double penetration. But both guys in room. Girl age 18 to 25. Not MILF type. Must be fair and sexy. Must be curvy and busty. Only incall in a very safe place.

My PM is active.

Dick1107
07-15-18, 16:02
Is any action going in at Uttarpara, Konnagar, Serampur, Risra. Would like to have pussy.

Please help.

PM active.

STC 2017
07-15-18, 20:11
Your inbox is full.

SandipWantSex
07-16-18, 04:47
Search Diya Sen in Kolkata Locanto. She is Adrija. Her digits ends with 607. Sorry bro I don't have subscription but I guess the leads are enough for you to be able to find her. Could you also provide pointers for this MILF.

Cheers,

Marc.Bro,

Can you please share the link of adrija on locanto.

Amit Jha
07-16-18, 04:52
As you guys already know I am a boob lover. I had few spa outings recently and would like to share the details with you guys. If anyone wants the contact do provide contact of big boob girl in a spa or else don't expect a reply.

Sophisticated Hot Bong: Recently met her in a spa. She had big boobs and the biggest nipples I have ever seen in my life. Super Confident and Sophisticated Girl unlike spas. Her technique of handjob and blowjob both were the same as we see in porn and is a passionate sucker of cock. She will suck you till you go dry. Age 22-23 odd.

Thai CIM Sucker: Again met her in a spa. Massage was really good. She loves sucking sock like anything. She won't stop even if you try to stop. Literally forced me to cum in her mouth with her on her knees. It was purely a bliss. Age must be 30-32 but she was the best blowjob and CIM I ever had.

Have more pending experiences but will post them later.

HornySid
07-16-18, 09:41
I paid her 4.5 k. How much she quoted you? Not sure why in FRs no one mentions about damage openly anymore. A FR should have remuneration contribution as well so that everyone in the forum is aware of it and don't end up in paying more by mistake.She quoted me the same. You are right about it. Thanks a lot boss.

ToyBoyCal
07-16-18, 11:46
She seems like one not to be missed. Would appreciate if you would share her details with me.

Regards.

Jason.

STC 2017
07-16-18, 17:35
Your inbox is full.Sorry for the confusion. This message was for Jasson and his inbox is still overflowing.

UsexxeDup01
07-17-18, 05:45
Just got hold to a new MILF in North Kolkata. Not a looker. Saggy Boobs, loose pussy.

Makes it up with her service. 2 shot at 2500. Plus 3 beer.

First shot CIM and second shot in pussy.

Great sucker and great host.

I think it is a value for money service. In total its a worth to spend 3 hrs with her in this amount.

I am satisfied and relaxed.Would appreciate if you can help with the contact?

Dick1107
07-17-18, 09:12
Is any action going in at Uttarpara, Konnagar, Serampur, Risra. Would like to have pussy.

Please help.

PM active.Fondness for soft pussy.

Please reply.

RaviOli
07-17-18, 10:08
Headed to Lavana (near CC) on a rainy Kolkata afternoon.

Asked for a Local therapist and was allotted Deepa for 60 minutes oil massage. Counter charges was about 2.5 k.

Nice clean rooms, the girl did really put an effort during the massage. After few minutes enquired about B2B. It was available for 2.5 k; bargained to 2 k. The deed started and she undressed. The girl has the biggest set of tits I have ever seen. I mean they were huge and soft and I was fulfilled my tit-fuck fantasies to my heart's content. Overall the girl is on the chubbier side however very soft spoken and eager to please personality. FS available for 3 k but you have to carry protection.

I used a SP recently who has girls ranging from 5 k to 30 k. Took services of a girl for 10 k overnight. Tight 40 kg chick and a pleasant girl next door personality. Will take subscription soon and share the contact.

If someone can recommend a MP with a slim girl having big tits I shall be forever grateful.

Have fun guys!

Fuckmiester2
07-17-18, 13:49
My body was aching since long and I was also longing for female touch but I just couldn't make out the time for a massage due to hectic office schedule.

Finally today I managed to leave office early and booked an appointment for Orchid Thai spa on SB road.

Reached on time and was allotted biyu, an innocent looking tall thai chick with decent meat.

Massage was average, not upto Thai levels.

I didn't go there for extras, just massage.

She was quiet during the entire session.

Neither did she pop up the question of extras nor did I bother to ask.

Overall she seems quite well, a great looker, good height, seemed to have a bit of meat also, but zero level interaction.

WIR. Only if you are looking to fuck a tall good looking Thai with zero interaction.

Note-H2O on SB road has changed its name to hamam spa and is currently closed for renovations.

Again. Do not PM, all has been said.

Cheers.

Papi1234
07-17-18, 22:20
Dear seniors,

Planned to visit Kolkata within soon. If there is any option for Russian or other similar girls please let me know with the charge.

Hope seniors will not disappoint me. Take my heartiest thanks in advance. My PM option is open.

Regards,

Papi.

Nufella
07-17-18, 23:23
Planning to go to Osmo spa this week. Whom do you recommend for FS? Also the best rates to stick to?

RaviKapoor1
07-18-18, 04:11
Planning to go to Osmo spa this week. Whom do you recommend for FS? Also the best rates to stick to?Rates at Max 2 k. There are one or 2 Thai therapist who have joined.

FunAtWork
07-18-18, 16:17
Brothers please Read the postfully.

Two things are very Important - 1. Kolkata persons, she is reluctant to meet. And 2. Anyone who wants to meet her should leave Name and contact no in PM. She will verify and if I can give your name and contact only then meeting will be possible.

Received mant PMs asking for contact, tried to oblige those who have followed the requests. As for others please forgive. If you want some other contacts, its fine.

Another thing noticeable that this forum members of kolkata have forgotten the process of sharing. Brothers, let us follow the process of give and take. It can't be one way all the time.

Cheers! And happy mongering.

FAW.

The headline says it all. Has hardly met 2 persons till date. Very fresh and very new though in age group 0 f 30-35. Slim, 5'6" nearly, Friendly, sexy (great assets) and totally unprofessional Bengali rosogulla. Pamper her and treat her like a queen and I assure you that you will get the treated like a king. No anal though. So Ass lovers please forgive. Available for Persons who are visiting Kolkata and is staying at hotel. Local Kolkata persons no need to PM as contact will not be shared. She has no place so please don't ask for same, and neither can she arrange. Contacts will be shared with limited persons. She will not be meeting more than 2-3 persons in a month. And the date has to be confirmed at least 1 day before..

Nufella
07-18-18, 22:05
Rates at Max 2 k. There are one or 2 Thai therapist who have joined.Thanks a bunch.

Salspak
07-19-18, 02:55
Called up butterfly but she told she will be taking about 6.5 for 1 time and that was a lot of dough to spend for me at least. Called up Osmo and fixed an appointment at 2 but informed on phone that I would not like a fat one.

Reached and waited, in came P (Thai) who was not fatty nice ass but not big on the torso, I would have loved it that way though. Started with a nice massage for about 20 odd minutes and then I turned over. She is an amazing kisser smooth body. Small boobs but she was good at almost everything (no anal).

These Thais (good ones) surely know how to please and perform at the top notch level. Not knowing English too at times works to our advantage I reckon. Susan, Dona have been truly magnificent for me. I don't get this quality or feel that I do at such price or maybe I am not too sure about privacy in other city's. But oh Kolkata! It is a gem of a place.

Haven't seen posts from Rakesh Oberoi for a while but it was him who's posts got me here, if not for him. Os** would have never been spotted and Susan (my # 1 to date) would never be tasted.

Cheers.

AvikForU
07-19-18, 03:51
Sad news for mongers looking for Lisa. As per her FB profile she got engaged and moved to Canada.

Doesn't look like Lisa is active anymore. You can contact SP Madhu for anal and BBJ. She as in indie meets client for a level. Also she has a partner Soumita for threesome. FR about them has been shared by many fellow mongers as threesome duo M and S.

There are many other a level and bbj queen in Kolkata as well. You can pm me if you need any info.

Nazgylg15
07-19-18, 17:42
Dear friends,

I will be visiting Kolkatta over Aug 15-19 and would like to taste the rossagullas. I have experience with SG and would spend half of my nights there. I have gone through lot of posts. Great work FAW and Mushafir and would like to try indes as well. I usually stay in Esplanade in Mayur residency but I don't think its couple or threesome friendly. I would like if you guys could recommend some WG friendly places that will allow threesomes and wouldn't mind me having fun with different women. I would love to be in esplanade or park street so as I can be close to SG and metro as well.

OldMonk79
07-19-18, 18:25

Sorry Bro.

She has some urgent surgery and will be out of action for 6 weeks at least. Do PM me if you need any other.Can you please help me with her coordinates. Much grateful. I'll be in Kolkata in Aug for a week and want to check out the action in this city.

FunAtWork
07-19-18, 22:48
Is your PM activated Brother?

Any sort of help if required can be looked into once PM is activated. Please activate PM and them PM me. Without PM activated it won't help you much as nothing (mails, digits and other details) can be shared in open forum.

Wish you all the best and a very happy mongering in Kolkata.

FAW.

Can you please help me with her coordinates. Much grateful. I'll be in Kolkata in Aug for a week and want to check out the action in this city.

MeetMyPussy
07-20-18, 03:53
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Arifsyed
07-20-18, 09:50
Can anybody please confirm, where's Ms. R of Ex RTS (SL) & Ms. S of Ex-Osmo.

BoseHookz
07-20-18, 20:43
Hi all,

This is my first ever post in this thread. I was away from kol for last 5 years due to study and job. While in Kolkata, have been to SG and was in connection with SP anand in behala side. Well, that time I did not know about indie culture.

But after staying in Mumbai from last two years, got to know about this thing and its fun with very low risk, obviously a bit costly as well.

Well, so I can't help anybody for Kolkata digits but will be able to do that for Mumbai if anyone is travelling.

Please welcome me in this thread.

Regards.

MarcTooHot
07-21-18, 06:50
Bro,

Can you please share the link of adrija on locanto.
I paid her 4.5 k. How much she quoted you? Not sure why in FRs no one mentions about damage openly anymore. A FR should have remuneration contribution as well so that everyone in the forum is aware of it and don't end up in paying more by mistake.Bro,

Can you please send contact of Madhu. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Marc.

MeetMyPussy
07-21-18, 07:01
Contacted SP and selected this Russian. Not much of talk because of language. She was ready for every thing except A.

Had a wonderful evening spent since she was just 24 yrs and ready to please.

Damages 8 k.

I would give over all 9/10 since no communication was possible.

MarcTooHot
07-21-18, 07:08
Guys,

It is disgusting that some members are discussing about the forum with the girls they are meeting. Only a few days back I posted an FR about my meet with Adrija and now she sends my own FR to me asking why I wrote negative about her looks. Though later she agreed I also praised her fantastic attitude in my FR. Probably she would be reading this report as well. She's a sweet innocent girl and is quiet friendly with me so confirmed a member had told her about the forum. Any other girl would not even let you know and would be reading all your FRs quietly.

Guys who are doing this, what good are you doing to yourself. Please stop doing this or else the forum would be meaningless in no time.

Marc.

CharmingHunk86
07-21-18, 08:50

Started with M giving me BBBJ and me feeding on boobs of S which is infact the biggest one I have ever seen. Fucked M for almost 30 min in every positions. Then lesbian scene started which was joy to watch. Then fucked S for 20-25 min. Was satisfied to the core.

Score..Kindly help me with contact number of this inde.

In return I can help you with spa details.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SomeBoy03
07-21-18, 12:37
This is worth sharing on ISG. Not all the stuff that we write here are FRs.

So. It's been about 6 months that I moved out of Kolkata. Been back to my city for 2 days in April.

So, I planned a two days of mongering expedition for the last weekend (14th and 15th July). Itinerary included various spas, couple of indies and SG. Didn't tell my folks that I am in Kolkata, booked OYO room. All arrangements. Full stealth mode.

So, it happened that I landed in Kolkata in early hours of 14th, did an early check-in in OYO, slept till 1 PM. By 1:30 PM is was out for action, not decided spas first or SGs first (indies were booked for Sunday).

So, just out of whim decided to see one of the girls in SG. She was sleeping. Woke her up. She was half surprised to see me, although I had joked a day before asking what she will do if I appear before her on Saturday out of no where.

Now this is where SG has a charm of its own.

This girl (I am at loss for words. Because she is much more) I have know for about 5 years. We always kept in touch.

There has been times I have seen her every week and there was a time I didn't even go near her building.

There used to be phone calls, messages. We never missed any greetings for each other. Festivals, birthdays, occasions.

Talked to each other everything for these 5 years, hardships and heartbreaks.

Talked to each other and kept in touch even when she left the place for good 6 months few years ago and also when she changed buildings.

And when I used to visit, she never kept me waiting, even if it meant a bit loss of her business when I used to turn up late.

Chemistry between us always been mind blowing (if bite marks could be badge of honour. I had many from her).

Many nights with her for a LT, we did it just once and chatted away the whole night.

So, back to the afternoon of 14th. She greeted me with bleary eyes. Shorn of any makeup (the way I always liked here) . Ordered tea. Hug and kiss and a passionate love making.

And then we decided to have a small drinking session. I never noticed how 4 hours flew off.

And I said "I wish we could continue." She completed the sentence for me "continue to drink through the night".

I "Fine. Let me go out, have some dinner and come back by 10".

She "What if I come along?

I "Are you joking? I asked you out so many times before. And you are famous for never going out with anyone".

She "Maybe it's different this time".

I "It's Saturday, going out in peak evening. Are you sure? Because your finances are tight nowadays".

She "Hell with business. Just want to go out with you. Just take me anywhere".

We called the pimp. She explained. The pimp understood few things I guess, knowing me and the girl for so many years. He called a cab and saw us off near the metro station.

So, another 2 hours of drinking and back by 11 PM. She was drunk dead, I literally pulled up her through the stairs.

Door closed. She slept in my arms for a couple of hours.

Woke up at around 1:30 AM, a splash of water. And then we talked of so many things.

It was heart aching from both side. "You didn't get the hint that day". "You could have said this just once". "I waited to hear this thing from you for these 5 long years". "I was always afraid if speak my heart out it will ruin our friendship". And so on.

And what followed was so soothing for the body and soul.

Went back to sleep. I got ready to come out of her room at 9 AM. And she just wouldn't let go. It was a sad goodbye.

Went back to my hotel. Told the indies, that plans are off.

My girl called me in the evening, wanted to know when I was flying out.

So, she wound up her work for 16th morning hours, came to the airport to see me off.

For the last one week, she is constantly on phone and text.

Going back to SG on 28th again. Going back to her. She is in PB, BTW is someone is wondering.

So, friends this is something I wanted to get off from my chest.

RaviKapoor1
07-21-18, 12:40
Called up butterfly but she told she will be taking about 6.5 for 1 time and that was a lot of dough to spend for me at least. Called up Osmo and fixed an appointment at 2 but informed on phone that I would not like a fat one.

Reached and waited, in came P (Thai) who was not fatty nice ass but not big on the torso, I would have loved it that way though. Started with a nice massage for about 20 odd minutes and then I turned over. She is an amazing kisser smooth body. Small boobs but she was good at almost everything (no anal).

These Thais (good ones) surely know how to please and perform at the top notch level. Not knowing English too at times works to our advantage I reckon. Susan, Dona have been truly magnificent for me. I don't get this quality or feel that I do at such price or maybe I am not too sure about privacy in other city's. But oh Kolkata! It is a gem of a place.

Haven't seen posts from Rakesh Oberoi for a while but it was him who's posts got me here, if not for him. Os** would have never been spotted and Susan (my # 1 to date) would never be tasted.

Cheers.Boss they gave me a plump Thai yesterday. In the name of yai. She was a good kisser and 2 k full session. Who did you get and lets share details. Your pm is full.

RaviKapoor1
07-21-18, 12:46

Cheers.Where is Susan. Even I am looking for her? Please update.

GoldfishNets
07-21-18, 13:34
Miss k was the bird I requested after entering the spa as I got a review from my friend. She is not a looker but service wise OK. Was every thing in charts except anal. But the best part was the rimming. Rimming was as lovely as I had in the past from Mahua. Over all rating 6.5/10.

GoldfishNets
07-21-18, 14:21
Guys,

Got a contact from Nuna Directly. Its a bad luck. She is in Land of The Rising Sun. I asked her if she has chance of coming to India. She told will return if possible after a year or two. But there is a saying, legends are created not made by themselves. So monger friends keep hunting and carve them as legends. Got some good contacts but cannot share as I have to test them and then pass by.

Raj2246
07-21-18, 19:33
Sad news for mongers looking for Lisa. As per her FB profile she got engaged and moved to Canada.Hi,

Any other contact apart from M &S for group? I met M& S recently.

LoveMaker16
07-21-18, 20:33
@Salspak your inbox is full, please clear; or kindly let us know the full name of this Thai girl P (if any) and her rate for FS.

Cheers.

Smkd617
07-21-18, 20:44
Contacted SP and selected this Russian. Not much of talk because of language. She was ready for every thing except A.

Damages 8 k.

I would give over all 9/10 since no communication was possible.Bro,

Can't PM you. Can you help with the contact.

Mathew1984
07-21-18, 22:55

So. It's been about 6 months that I moved out of Kolkata. Been back to my city for 2 days in April.

So, I planned a two days of mongering expedition for the last weekend (14th and 15th July). Itinerary included various spas, couple of indies and SG. Didn't tell my folks that I am in Kolkata, booked OYO room. All arrangements. Full stealth mode.

So, it happened that I landed in Kolkata in early hours of 14th, did an early check-in in OYO, slept till 1 PM. By 1:30 PM is was out for action, not decided spas first or SGs first (indies were booked for Sunday).

So, just out of whim decided to see one of the girls in SG. She was sleeping. Woke her up. She was half surprised to see me, although I had joked a day before asking what she will do if I appear before her on Saturday out of no where.

This girl (I am at loss for words. Because she is much more) I have know for about 5 years. We always kept in touch.

There has been times I have seen her every week and there was a time I didn't even go near her building.

There used to be phone calls, messages. We never missed any greetings for each other. Festivals, birthdays, occasions..You are in love with her bro. Enjoy the feeling.

BlackCock1
07-22-18, 00:32

There used to be phone calls, messages. We never missed any greetings for each other. Festivals, birthdays, occasions..She is T from PB. SG and it's charm is unmatchable.

Kolkata King
07-22-18, 05:02

Damages 8 k.

I would give over all 9/10 since no communication was possible.Can you please PM me the source details.

MarcTooHot
07-22-18, 06:47
Can any senior PM me the digits of butterfly, Tania, Madhu, SP A of Baguiati, call centre girl, youtube girl, any other educated & well spoken inde chick.

Already got digits of Priyanka AH but schedule didn't work out as her dad was admitted for a surgery. She cancelled the meet twice and then I had to move out of town for office work. Though later she called for a meet but I was out of town. Will surely meet her very soon.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Marc.

ThereForYou
07-22-18, 06:59
Can anybody please confirm, where's Ms. R of Ex RTS (SL) & Ms. S of Ex-Osmo.Rakhi is back to Delhi, and Susan is back to Thailand.

RaviKapoor1
07-22-18, 08:11
Hello guys,

As many of you know that I am close to Sudipda, would like to update you all that his new den is next to Metro Cash on bypass. I have already visited the den, but collection is truncated for the tome being and Sudipda also alerts me when to monger and when not.

This is because things are still very volatile with MPs. They are often being raided still. Owner of a chain of another MP told confirmed me over phone that 10 MPs were raided on a single date.

That being said, this is why In trust Sudipda as he gets me safe door exit if there are possibilities of any such thing happening. Advise all of you to wait at least 2 weeks and I will try to update if things are any better.Dude,

Please update about OSMO spa in Kasba. Are there any new Thai gems?

RaviKapoor1
07-22-18, 08:13

These Thais (good ones) surely know how to please and perform at the top notch level. Not knowing English too at times works to our advantage I reckon. Susan, Dona have been truly magnificent for me. I don't get this quality or feel that I do at such price or maybe I am not too sure about privacy in other city's. But oh Kolkata! It is a gem of a place..Full Name please and also FS rates?

SomeBoy03
07-22-18, 09:15
She is T from PB. SG and it's charm is unmatchable.How did you guess that?

DreamLover
07-22-18, 09:26
How old is she?

And once they passed the prime age, what about the future of such girls?

There used to be phone calls, messages. We never missed any greetings for each other. Festivals, birthdays, occasions.

Talked to each other everything for these 5 years, hardships and heartbreaks.

Talked to each other and kept in touch even when she left the place for good 6 months few years ago and also when she changed buildings.

And when I used to visit, she never kept me waiting, even if it meant a bit loss of her business when I used to turn up late.

Chemistry between us always been mind blowing (if bite marks could be badge of honour. I had many from her).

Many nights with her for a LT, we did it just once and chatted away the whole night.

So, back to the afternoon of 14th. She greeted me with bleary eyes. Shorn of any makeup (the way I always liked here) . Ordered tea. Hug and kiss and a passionate love making.

And then we decided to have a small drinking session. I never noticed how 4 hours flew off.

And I said "I wish we could continue." She completed the sentence for me "continue to drink through the night".

I "Fine. Let me go out, have some dinner and come back by 10".

She "What if I come along?

I "Are you joking? I asked you out so many times before. And you are famous for never going out with anyone".

She "Maybe it's different this time".

I "It's Saturday, going out in peak evening. Are you sure? Because your finances are tight nowadays".

She "Hell with business. Just want to go out with you. Just take me anywhere".

We called the pimp. She explained. The pimp understood few things I guess, knowing me and the girl for so many years. He called a cab and saw us off near the metro station.

So, another 2 hours of drinking and back by 11 PM. She was drunk dead, I literally pulled up her through the stairs.

Door closed. She slept in my arms for a couple of hours.

Woke up at around 1:30 AM, a splash of water. And then we talked of so many things.

It was heart aching from both side. "You didn't get the hint that day". "You could have said this just once". "I waited to hear this thing from you for these 5 long years". "I was always afraid if speak my heart out it will ruin our friendship". And so on.

And what followed was so soothing for the body and soul.

Went back to sleep. I got ready to come out of her room at 9 AM. And she just wouldn't let go. It was a sad goodbye.

Went back to my hotel. Told the indies, that plans are off.

My girl called me in the evening, wanted to know when I was flying out.

So, she wound up her work for 16th morning hours, came to the airport to see me off.

For the last one week, she is constantly on phone and text.

Going back to SG on 28th again. Going back to her. She is in PB, BTW is someone is wondering.

So, friends this is something I wanted to get off from my chest.

Nazgylg15
07-22-18, 09:33
Guys,

I would much appreciate if you could share some intelligence on girl friendly accommodations in esplanade / park street which would accommodate threesomes. I would love to get my booking done for my August trip. I don't want to choose a random couple friendly accommodation and get caught with my pants down. Any help with Kolkata indes (Madhu, Julia, Mrs P, SG girls) will also be much appreciated. My PM is active.

JohnGaltin
07-22-18, 12:57
Folks,

I have a fetish for lactating girls. Anybody know some lactating WG with good flow?

Thanks,

FunAtWork
07-22-18, 13:01
Is it M top floor? Had some similar experiences when I repeated 4-5 times and got all kinky things on earth from her too. But didn't take her out though she was always ready. Yes fully drunk I slept off for 3 hrs and she also with by dick in her mouth. Luckily the Pimp was known and he also slept off. He knows that I enter her room past 1 am and then by 3 take a taxi just from below and go to hotel.

Cheers!

So, just out of whim decided to see one of the girls in SG. She was sleeping. Woke her up. She was half surprised to see me, although I had joked a day before asking what she will do if I appear before her on Saturday out of no where..

AvikForU
07-22-18, 13:44
Yes there are other threesome girls available. One is the model duo. But you need Pvt message activated first.

Hi,

Any other contact apart from M &S for group? I met M& S recently.

GoldfishNets
07-22-18, 14:10
Guys,

do anyone have information of spa having CIS therapist. What's the rate chart.

Slama
07-22-18, 14:28

Damages 8 k.

I would give over all 9/10 since no communication was possible.Can you PM her details. Would really appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Sandy.

Rolixir
07-22-18, 18:47
This is in bangur but not the famous M one. It goes by the name L. Costly at the counter.

I think most gals are Thai.

Gal was good shaped. Fit and nice boobs. She entered singing and did not bother much about dispo.

Kinda hint for it. Lacking in action for quite sometime so came fast. LOL but she kind of discounted it and was willing to still go for CBJ.

I paid a bit high but M sure you can negotiate well.

At the counter was an Indian gal with big boobs not sure if she does anything but it will be a great fukc if she does.

GoldenTree
07-22-18, 19:57

This girl (I am at loss for words. Because she is much more) I have know for about 5 years. We always kept in touch.Always feels good to read a SG story. I have mongered around the world but the charm and magnetic pull of SG is something that cannot be explained but felt. I have had personal experience where girls left SG and the city but still kept in touch and in fact actually had sessions with them.

FunAtWork
07-23-18, 00:41
Got the Snap from a Trusted SP and Her No from a Friend. If anyone has availed her services, please PM me the service details and the right reference. Needless to say the action would be reciprocated to the person with similar profiles.

Cheers! And happy mongering.

FAW.

MarcTooHot
07-23-18, 05:56
Was desperate so tried multiple options and finally got success from locanto. Tried this bird. Very nice figure and very good attitude.

But she has some white spots in thighs so one should avoid her for the time being.Please PM me her digits bro. Good catch. How much did you pay her?

MeetMyPussy
07-23-18, 06:01
Met this girl 27 yrs age. Little bulky but was eager to please in everything except anal. Felt she would also not reject it totally but I did not ask much since I wasn't too interested.

Great DFK GFE type great BBBJ and whatever I wanted. Huge boobs which I pressed and sucked to my hearts content.

3 k for 1 hour with very very A/C accommodation in B. K. Pal.

Piu.

GuavaForU
07-23-18, 07:23
I posted an ad in locanto, received a random reply. During conversation she send me some photographs. Is she trustworthy. Actually I am outsider, can't cross check. I am unable to post all the photographs she send me. Number ending 570 Sumita.

Arobtihor
07-23-18, 07:26
Can you mention the damage as well, counter charges as well as extra cost.

Miss k was the bird I requested after entering the spa as I got a review from my friend. She is not a looker but service wise OK. Was every thing in charts except anal. But the best part was the rimming. Rimming was as lovely as I had in the past from Mahua. Over all rating 6.5/10.

Sunsol
07-23-18, 15:08
Could you share thier contact number. I need try them out. Thanks.

Kolkata is full of indies. Unfortunately all the indies information are scattered through out the forum. Tried to consolidate indies who were discussed in recent past. I have not met all, neither do I have contacts for all and nor do I want to meet all. Also this list is not to start a debate whether someone is worthy to meet or not. Every monger has their own desires and fantasies. This list is to help the new members to find out right company for them.

Please feel free to add info on other indies who are not there in this list. Also if you feel any info on charges, service, availability is not correct please feel free to comment. Apologies beforehand if any info is not correct.

1. Priyanka ah. Lots has been already discussed about her in the forum. Won't write again. Classy lady, Incall, available for ST during day. One can have both physical and mental satisfaction with her. No drinks no smoke. Highly recommended.

2. Butterfly. Married girl in mid twenties. Very good looking, ex model, one of the sweetest girl one will come across in mongering. USP provides an erotic massage with choco syrup, ice cube, hot towel. 6.5 k for one shot with massage for couple of hours. No incall, only outcall. Highly recommended if budget permits. No night, only ST during day, can extend max till 3 hrs. No drinks no smoke..

Sunsol
07-23-18, 15:35
Could you PM her digits please.

Had a great experience with this petite, young Inde Ms T.

Got her contact from a friend and started chatting over WA. Claims to be a student, about 20 years of age and great height and figure.

She is new to this, so no tantrums and really ready to please. Infact ready to do everything asked for.

Met her as decided and took to the Oyo room in sec 2, no questions asked.

She is good to talk to, and we were both very comfortable in a very short chat.

Started with fondle and as had discussed all the requirements earlier over WA, so there was no confusion, everything flowed on its own. It was like we both understood mutual comforts.

All available except anal. Great BJ which lasted about 20 mins with deep throat s also..

Vroy3867
07-23-18, 17:02
This is in bangur but not the famous M one. It goes by the name L. Costly at the counter.

I think most gals are Thai.

Gal was good shaped. Fit and nice boobs. She entered singing and did not bother much about dispo.

Kinda hint for it. Lacking in action for quite sometime so came fast. LOL but she kind of discounted it and was willing to still go for CBJ.

I paid a bit high but M sure you can negotiate well.

At the counter was an Indian gal with big boobs not sure if she does anything but it will be a great fukc if she does.How much you paid brother? Kindly let us know?

Deb2016
07-23-18, 17:24
Got an hour early and called up Sangeeta. Usual warmth was missing. Remembered forum recommendation and asked for Seema. Thursday her off. So planned for Friday. Paid counter charges and was waiting in the room. Was remembering the good times I had with bony. Really missed her. With no insult to anyone she was the best I had. Better than Susan from Osmo. In came Seema. Was not impressed with her face. Figure was OK with small boobs. She massaged without any hurry. Took off mu dispo gave a bum massage but still did not ask anything about extra. I waited for her to wreck it up and she kept quiet. And when at last I asked for it she said that only 10 mins left so it can be a hand job and B2B for 2000. I told her that in this amount I will get FS in any good place and she said she can give but today time is short. I negotiated for a blow job and she said she is not comfortable. But on insisting she agreed but her skills were poor. She could not deep throat. Lip pressure was also not adequate. So I was not cuming and time was running out. In between she went to toilet to spit out saying she finds it difficult with blow job. I felt for her and asked her to relieve me with hand. Gave her 1000 and left. She promised better service next time. I left with memories only and wish I was careful in preserving Srabonis number.

GoldfishNets
07-23-18, 17:46
Do anyone know new recruits name and reviews of famous Kasba spa.

Mushafir
07-24-18, 06:53
Few days back I had posted some pics of girls, asking info about then. I got some response and have got digit of one girl Arpita kundu. She is Hi End lady. Though digits I got outside the domain of ISG. I have contacted her for her quote and the same appears to be on higher side from her normal rates.

If anyone knows her and her present usual rates can pass on the info through PM.

Note:- I am expecting response from those members who know Arpita Kundu or taken service from her. As of now I am not sharing her digits to anyone till my mission to fuck her is complete.

Cheers.

GoldfishNets
07-24-18, 08:08
To all ISGians, opening a new spa. Which area would be convenient for the majority and how many therapist should be kept as per our experience. Suggestions needed from our monger brothers. Choice of therapist would be according to feedbacks. Do PM me.

ThikHoney
07-24-18, 08:40
Miss k was the bird I requested after entering the spa as I got a review from my friend. She is not a looker but service wise OK. Was every thing in charts except anal. But the best part was the rimming. Rimming was as lovely as I had in the past from Mahua. Over all rating 6.5/10.Is is aroma before the spa name and price please.

Rolixir
07-24-18, 10:09
Let's not go there, I know I got carried away.

But don't go beyond 1.5 or max 2 k If you want.

How much you paid brother? Kindly let us know?

Amibua
07-24-18, 11:51

So, it happened that I landed in Kolkata in early hours of 14th, did an early check-in in OYO, slept till 1 PM. By 1:30 PM is was out for action, not decided spas first or SGs first (indies were booked for Sunday)..Very well written bro. Surely it's attraction from both sides. It does help a lot while mongering. Mental satisfaction is as much required as physical one. Reminded me of the Good old days when I used to have similar kind of relationship with a girl who was from Bangladesh border. She was at 12 number building. Warmth and passion that was all about her.

SjdrFemLover
07-24-18, 19:34
I posted an ad in locanto, received a random reply. During conversation she send me some photographs. Is she trustworthy. Actually I am outsider, can't cross check. I am unable to post all the photographs she send me. Number ending 570 Sumita.The first pic is of famous instagrammers Ankita Dave who has lakhs of followers. Can't say much about the other pic but looks like it's fake and won't recommend pursuing further.

CoolGuyJasson
07-24-18, 21:05
Can you PM me some BBW indies with place near Hazra or rb avenue. Tried msging you but your inbox is full.Do you have Swapna Gupta's number? She operates near Rashbehari. She is costly. 8 k 1 pop inclusive of the place.

Jason.

Pakoda
07-25-18, 02:25
Hi,

It will be great fun to watch dance at SG in closed room with 2-3 mongers. Also we can hire more than one dancer to avoid solo dance performance. Expense shall be divided equally & if better cooperation we can have joint venture for next adventure.

Is there anyone interested?

Senior's are requested to name great young matured cooperative dancer of SG with fair skin, slim but great & big assets, who perform dance with at least one of her friend for group of guys in light on condition with everything else off. Also may please name most reliable pimp to reach the spot / dancer.

Advance thanks to seniors & all respondents.

MarcTooHot
07-25-18, 09:13
Do you have Swapna Gupta's number? She operates near Rashbehari. She is costly. 8 k 1 pop inclusive of the place.

Jason.Please PM Swapna Gupta's digits bro. Tried sharing Adrija's contact but your inbox is full. Clear your inbox.

Marc.

MumbaiNudist
07-25-18, 09:22
Hi brothers,

I am visiting from Mumbai in August and have managed to keep some "me" time. Would really appreciate if anyone could help out with some contacts like Priyanka, Titli, threesome etc.

All my previous experiences have been in MPs and that too mostly in Salt Lake.

Looking for a new experience.

Thanks in advance.

Subhasish9797
07-25-18, 15:53
A comparatively new MP has started at the x-ing of a t m Road and Elgin Road. The counter charge is 1 k, the girl I took with a name starting 's'. Service is not bad, B2B she was asking 2 k, finally concluded with 1.5 k including HJ. The assets, and curves are not bad. Asked for FS but she denied, may be it is first time. Not a top class MP but clean and tidy. Can be repeated as other two profiles appears to be okay.

Total damage: 1 k (counter)+1.5 k (extra).

PollardPivot77
07-26-18, 06:36
Hello all,

I am new to mongering and to this forum. And I follow a few of the seniors here very religiously like Avik4 you and Funatwork.

But was not having a paid account. Now that I have a paid subscription can the seniors share details of any duo like M&S.

Thank you for all the help and support.

PollardPivot77
07-26-18, 10:27
Let me try to find out for you bro. In case you also get any information, please share with me too.Brothers,

I have found Riya and she is active again. PM me for contact.

RaviKapoor1
07-26-18, 14:55
Hello Seniors,

Please give input on Aveda SPa in garcha. Counter lady is too hot. Don't know if she's available. And please suggest who all are there!

ChinChinChoo
07-27-18, 02:31
Hey buddy,

Would be a great help if you give her contact. My PM is open.

DukeNukem08
07-27-18, 08:36
I don't know if everyone knows about this place. It's safer than SG and somewhat cheaper too. Options are few but heaven for those who are new into mongering world and looking for affordable mongering with a safe place. This is a place where new mongers can get some experience and confidence before exploring SG.

The place is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Many people will assume I am talking about the place behind the temple area but no. This is little far from the the common area we have heard about. Common rates are 300 for one shot and 600 for 1 hour 2 shots.

Highly recommend for new mongers!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DukeNukem08
07-27-18, 12:10
I would be highly obliged if some seniors can help me with some contacts of affordable indes in Kolkata. I am new on ISG.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance!

Wonder World
07-27-18, 19:20
Hi guys,

Finally had the opportunity to visit Titli / Butterfly. Thanks to Avik for being kind to share her digits.

I'll keep the report very objective (possibly because I am not exaggerated with the meeting). Starting with stats:

Looks: 8/10 (sweet looking, dusky completion, largely slim figure besides the little belly).

Boobs: 3/10 (Shaggy is the word; She has mothered a baby around 2 years back. Slightly lactating. She is going through some augmentation process currently).

BJ: 2/10. (OK with BBBJ. But very mechanical. No skills at all. Spits every 30 secs. She doesn't want to do it. As simple as that. Doing it out of sheer compulsion.).

Pussy: 3/10. (Has great Labia. So a plus point for who wants to give oral. But inside it is Loose. Really loose.).

Rate: 6500 for 1 HR+1 shot; 10500 for 3 hrs+2 shots+some below average massage; Minimum 3200 for hotel (She prefers 5*, but agrees to only 2 3* hotels in South Kolkata).

If you wish for a girl with good looks (not great), charming personality and good accent and give up on all other things, then she is the girl.

I missed to take her permission for sharing her number with my friends. However, if some veterans ask, I can surely reach out to her for permission.

Happy mongering.

Wonder World.

Smkd617
07-27-18, 20:07
Hi all,

SG is the only place where girls keeps on changing in different buildings, I may not have the updated list but,can anyone recommend I can enjoy, great, dance with service including everything and girls are hot too. Any particular girls building, rooms and charges.

AG1234
07-27-18, 21:07
Hello seniors,

I would be highly obliged if some seniors can help me with some contacts of affordable independent in South Kolkata. I am new on ISG.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Hamishxyz
07-27-18, 21:19
2 k for FS?2.5 k. She doesn't go below that.

Rrohitchnada
07-28-18, 03:49
Thanks bro for making things so very crystal clear.

Was confused for quiet some time with contradicting reports on her.

Your report makes the decision so very simple and straight.

Thanks again.

Hi guys,

Finally had the opportunity to visit Titli / Butterfly. Thanks to Avik for being kind to share her digits.

I'll keep the report very objective (possibly because I am not exaggerated with the meeting). Starting with stats:

Looks: 8/10 (sweet looking, dusky completion, largely slim figure besides the little belly).

Boobs: 3/10 (Shaggy is the word; She has mothered a baby around 2 years back. Slightly lactating. She is going through some augmentation process currently).

BJ: 2/10. (OK with BBBJ. But very mechanical. No skills at all. Spits every 30 secs. She doesn't want to do it. As simple as that. Doing it out of sheer compulsion.)..

STC 2017
07-28-18, 05:13
Hello Seniors,

Please give input on Aveda SPa in garcha. Counter lady is too hot. Don't know if she's available. And please suggest who all are there!Following this conversation.

PollardPivot77
07-28-18, 08:41
Has anyone tasted this bird.

DecentFuck
07-28-18, 09:13
Finally, a new batch of Thai masseuse have arrived at our O Spa and I couldn't be happier being a regular there.

Planned up visit few days back, know the counter guy, paid him the usual 1800 for 90 Minutes and was shown the room.

I went in the mood of doing Piu that day as have seen quite a few good reviews about her but when the counter guy said that the new Thais are just like the older batch decided to give it a shot.

In comes Ms. K (Famous Salman Khan movie) and here is my review on her!

Looks (6/10) - Not that great of a looker, simple and cute. Has tattoos on her back which looks super sexy when you do her in Doggy. She is a little on the heavier side though I wish she had better tits. I guess her size would be 34 B or see. The nipples were nice though and sucking them was a feast!

Service - (10/10) Straight in the leagues of Noona and the likes, wants to please you. She will do whatever you say and gets damn horny after a bit. We had a lot of foreplay and kissed like there is no tomorrow. One of the best DFKs I've had in the recent while. Allows you to do everything, open to all the position and loves to ride. The pussy is quite tight hence the fun increases further. The way she enjoys getting fucked is soo turning on and in between the moans are absolutely a delight. BTW, she doesn't do fake moans. Even after the sex, she gave me a good bath along with a proper handjob in the shower. I asked her for a BJ but she said she's tired as our session itself ran for almost 70 minutes.

BBJ (6/10) - We began with BBJ and it was pretty decent, to be honest, I've had way better BJs but then again everything else makes up for it.

I tried to push her for ANAL too but she wasn't willing to do that stating my dick is quite big for her hence backed out. Though I said that we would give it a try in the next session. So, I guess it will be soon in the menu.

Damage- 1800 (Counter) + (2200).

Had settled for 2000 but gave her an extra 200 after the brilliant service.

WIR. Definitely! But before that need to try the rest of the new chicks.

On second note, saw a new MILF type profile, looked gorgeous and had fair complexion. If she would've been ready, I could actually would have gone for a second session with her. Has anyone else seen her or tried her yet?

AvikForU
07-28-18, 12:09
Few mongers contacted me asking for the rate of M & S duo. Well I have not taken them together so I am not sure what they are charging for threesome. Heard few mongers have paid 11/12 k.

I have taken service of M as indie. She quotes 5/5. 5 k inclusive place which can be negotiated and brought down. I have not met S so it wouldn't be right for me to comment on her. M is the better looking, better in service and better in figure as per some mongers who have met the duo together. Going by their input my take will be 3/3. 5 k for S. Combining that it should be 8/9 k for the duo.

Again this is completely my view which I thought of sharing after getting messages from fellow mongers. I may be wrong in my analysis. How much they are quoting and how much a monger is giving them as remuneration is solely between them and their decision.

CheckMate007
07-28-18, 13:30
Met this girl 27 yrs age. Little bulky but was eager to please in everything except anal. Felt she would also not reject it totally but I did not ask much since I wasn't too interested.

Great DFK GFE type great BBBJ and whatever I wanted. Huge boobs which I pressed and sucked to my hearts content.

3 k for 1 hour with very very A/C accommodation in B. K. Pal.

Piu.Hey bro! Could you please PM digits / details? Thanks.

Mushafir
07-28-18, 20:29
In fact I had already commented that she is overpriced. In fact she is getting business just because she has been promoted by one senior in the forum. Her pic which are in circulation, are also from the time when she was unmarried.

Hi guys,

BJ: 2/10. (OK with BBBJ. But very mechanical. No skills at all. Spits every 30 secs. She doesn't want to do it. As simple as that. Doing it out of sheer compulsion.).

RSuranaFun
07-29-18, 03:41
Hello fellas,

If you remember I monger quite a bit in Kolkata and Delhi.

I am shifting to Saltlake for 4 months for a work assignment.

Can you guys help with contacts in and around Saltlake? I can reciprocate with contacts from Kolkata and Delhi.

I am looking for indes or MPs with FS.

Please do help.

Thanks.

RSuranaFun
07-29-18, 03:54
Dear all,

If you could please provide some SPs in Saltlake as well. I will surely reciprocate.

Thanks so much.

Rahul.

FunAtWork
07-29-18, 04:30
She has been good friends of mine for long. But haven't met her ever. For ever I believe that her rate should be 5 k for 2 shots and with 1 anal shot. That is the maximum. If it is less, then all the better. Have communicated to her the same on no of calls and messages. Have given her open invitation also (valid till this year end) that she may come and get fucked any time with the above conditions. Hahaha.

FAW.

Hi guys,

BJ: 2/10. (OK with BBBJ. But very mechanical. No skills at all. Spits every 30 secs. She doesn't want to do it. As simple as that. Doing it out of sheer compulsion.)..

FunAtWork
07-29-18, 04:49
Hi brothers,

Arriving at your city after a gap of 2 months. Need help from you all to meet new dames. Please feel free to PM me some quality dames. HW, College Girls, Models, all are welcome. Only direct contacts. No SPs and Spa s please. Don't worry if your contact is not a stunner, I look for GFE stuff and those with great attitude. Should not be a time watcher. Rest I will handle.

Monsoon Season so would have a hard on most of the times. Therefore, Would require some 15-20 for various sexperiments. 1-1, 3 some, Groups and Gangbang.

Persons who would be sharing won't be disappointed, that I can assure you.

FAW.

MarcTooHot
07-29-18, 05:14
Has anyone tasted this bird.The two seem to be different birds & don't seem to be Indians. Look like CIS stuff. Where did you find them bro? Be careful before jumping out to them.

Smkd617
07-29-18, 06:32
Hi all,

SG is the only place where girls keeps on changing in different buildings, I may not have the updated list but,can anyone recommend I can enjoy, great, dance with service including everything and girls are hot too. Any particular girls building, rooms and charges.Any thoughts by Sr members.

Abhifrmkol
07-29-18, 08:59
Brothers,

I have found Riya and she is active again. PM me for contact.I am new here to mongering. I know a few MP but I am looking for Indies. Please help.

Abhifrmkol
07-29-18, 11:04
Hi,

I am new to mongering and in Kolkata. Kindly help me with contacts of indes in kol. You can contact me [Email address deleted by Admin] as my pm is not yet active.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SexJunction
07-29-18, 12:34
Hi to everyone,

Have been a silent spectator and have been following this forum for a long time. Am a monger and have been mongering in and Around Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai. I like them fresh, I like them hot, I like them aroused in all the seven senses. Yes I like complete the gelling of mind and soul soaked in sexual desire. Have been lucky to have many an encounters of that sort. So will be sharing some experiences now and then.

Senior members, please guide me so that I can be useful to the mongering community.

SJ.

Mushafir
07-29-18, 17:19
You need to have PM activated. Without which no. One can help.

Hi to everyone,

Have been a silent spectator and have been following this forum for a long time. Am a monger and have been mongering in and Around Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai. I like them fresh, I like them hot, I like them aroused in all the seven senses. Yes I like complete the gelling of mind and soul soaked in sexual desire. Have been lucky to have many an encounters of that sort. So will be sharing some experiences now and then.

Senior members, please guide me so that I can be useful to the mongering community.

SJ.

ThikHoney
07-30-18, 04:00
Kd is good for rimming but all old gems are not available any inputs from seniors where should get full suck and riming apart from Bangur.

GopalRao
07-30-18, 05:09
Hi people,

I am on a short visit to the city. Kindly help me with some GF friendly hotels near Howrah station side.

Also is there any good pick up point for girls near Howrah station?

Feel free to give me inputs please.

Hunter212
07-30-18, 09:22
Finally, a new batch of Thai masseuse have arrived at our O Spa and I couldn't be happier being a regular there.

Planned up visit few days back, know the counter guy, paid him the usual 1800 for 90 Minutes and was shown the room.

I went in the mood of doing Piu that day as have seen quite a few good reviews about her but when the counter guy said that the new Thais are just like the older batch decided to give it a shot.

In comes Ms. K (Famous Salman Khan movie) and here is my review on her!
Good to know. What's her name? I mean that Khan has too many movies.

Dhruvninea
07-30-18, 11:41
Any thoughts by Sr members.I never recommend girls in sg because girls here are bit picky and what I may like, you may not like. So I can recommend some buildings like Maneka bari (My all time favourite because you will always get some new girls here), Sangam bari, Bharat Bari. All these buildings offer good varieties and girls here are eager to please.

Arobtihor
07-30-18, 11:50
I received the pics from a SP from Locanto number ending with 719. Place is in shyambazar. Although it has all the red flags, but still liked the pics and wanted to know is anyone real and does someone have their number.

MumbaiNudist
07-30-18, 12:42
Hi all,

I paid for the subscription a few days ago but yet to be able to access PM facility. Can anyone help me understand how the subscription works?

BigTitsLover
07-30-18, 13:01
Hi guys,

BJ: 2/10. (OK with BBBJ. But very mechanical. No skills at all. Spits every 30 secs. She doesn't want to do it. As simple as that. Doing it out of sheer compulsion.)..Brother thanks for your valuable feed back it helps a lot to fellow mongers who are occasional on the scene. I tried to contact Titli thanks to Avik for sharing digits. She quoted 12 k for 2 and not willing to come down and after reading the report I'm sure its sheer waste of money. Thanks for sharing the info.

TempStories
07-30-18, 15:02
Is there a pic of M&S on the forum?

Few mongers contacted me asking for the rate of M & S duo. Well I have not taken them together so I am not sure what they are charging for threesome. Heard few mongers have paid 11/12 k.

I have taken service of M as indie. She quotes 5/5. 5 k inclusive place which can be negotiated and brought down. I have not met S so it wouldn't be right for me to comment on her. M is the better looking, better in service and better in figure as per some mongers who have met the duo together. Going by their input my take will be 3/3. 5 k for S. Combining that it should be 8/9 k for the duo.

Again this is completely my view which I thought of sharing after getting messages from fellow mongers. I may be wrong in my analysis. How much they are quoting and how much a monger is giving them as remuneration is solely between them and their decision.

PollardPivot77
07-30-18, 17:09
I received the pics from a SP from Locanto number ending with 719. Place is in shyambazar. Although it has all the red flags, but still liked the pics and wanted to know is anyone real and does someone have their number.Beware of the SPs from Shyabazar area.

Mushafir
07-30-18, 17:36
12 k for 2 shot! WTF. Even the young models are ready for a lesser amount. No point in paying this amount to MILF (yes MILF.)

Brother thanks for your valuable feed back it helps a lot to fellow mongers who are occasional on the scene. I tried to contact Titli thanks to Avik for sharing digits. She quoted 12 k for 2 and not willing to come down and after reading the report I'm sure its sheer waste of money. Thanks for sharing the info..

Massu
07-30-18, 18:24
Do any one know the current situation of PB spa. Any new updates about girls?

AvikForU
07-30-18, 20:23
If I recall correctly pic of M was posted by a monger in the forum last year. I don't have any pic of M. Also haven't met S so can't say how S looks. From what I have heard S is mid thirties HW, wheatish on heavier side, not a looker.

M is avg looking wheatish HW with good figure. Age not very sure. As per another senior monger who promotes the duo she is early 40's. To me she appeared mid thirties. Service is good if you going for a level. Without a level not recommended.

Is there a pic of M&S on the forum?

Hamishxyz
07-30-18, 20:43
The third photo is of a Bengali actress whom I know personally. The authenticity of profiles are questionable. Don't know about the rest though.

I received the pics from a SP from Locanto number ending with 719. Place is in shyambazar. Although it has all the red flags, but still liked the pics and wanted to know is anyone real and does someone have their number.

Hamishxyz
07-30-18, 20:46
Go to contact us & write your problem. They will solve the issue.

Hi all,

I paid for the subscription a few days ago but yet to be able to access PM facility. Can anyone help me understand how the subscription works?

Smkd617
07-30-18, 21:26
I never recommend girls in sg because girls here are bit picky and what I may like, you may not like. So I can recommend some buildings like Maneka bari (My all time favourite because you will always get some new girls here), Sangam bari, Bharat Bari. All these buildings offer good varieties and girls here are eager to please.Thanks brother. Any contact for best dance service with all services and damage.

JHourHappy
07-31-18, 02:53
12 k for 2 shot! WTF. Even the young models are ready for a lesser amount. No point in paying this amount to MILF (yes MILF.).Absolutely agree. It is Kolkata bro. Even in dry cities like Hyderabad, you can LT at 10-15 k & girl.

Naked Desires3
07-31-18, 06:24
I received the pics from a SP from Locanto number ending with 719. Place is in shyambazar. Although it has all the red flags, but still liked the pics and wanted to know is anyone real and does someone have their number.At one glance. This is a collection of babes that were available at some point of time with various genuine SPs and were available for service in star hotels. Its like a nostalgic gallery of gems!

There is a known gang that operates in shyambazar area and another that operates in garia area. They are thugs to say the least. You are sure to loose your money in this way or the other but never get to see these beautiful fairies! Many of these birds are from other cities and must have left the city by now.

These thugs keep a good collection of pics and the shyambazar gang sends pics of escorts that were actually available in the past!

At the best will be an embarrassing loss of money (and a very sad jhonny) but at the worst. You may get robbed and mugged. I narrowly escaped such a scenario long time back in garia area.

Be very careful. Writing to alert all.

Take care. Value safety, security and confidentiality above jhonny pleasures. Let your brain think and not heart or jhonny.

Your own naked desires!

MumbaiNudist
07-31-18, 07:56
Go to contact us & write your problem. They will solve the issue.Thanks bro.

Gneiss
07-31-18, 09:34
Hi fellow mongers,

Does anyone have experience with Sneha (claimed inde from Locanto), digits ending with 361?

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
07-31-18, 11:13
The name sounds like kick. How are the others? Any pointers?

Good to know. What's her name? I mean that Khan has too many movies.

SjdrFemLover
07-31-18, 11:27
FR of my MP visit a week ago.

Due to lack of time couldn't venture out to the more famous MPs so called up Aveda. Went to their lake road branch and later realized that should have gone to their Hazra branch where the hot receptionist sits about which many members in the forum were talking about.

The counter guy demanded 1.5 k but bargained hard to 1.3 k beyond which he was trying to decrease the massage time. Was appointed a therapist named after a musical instrument played by a goddess. Cute face, short height and medium boobs. Wanted proper massage as was very tired from work. And she did have good massaging skills and techniques. Then she asked for extras. She said she doesn't do FS and demanded 2.5 k for B2B. I laughed out and said I've taken FS at 1.5 k and in the end settled for 2 k. She was horny and seduced me completely and did DFK. The DFK was the best part as I probed my tongue till it touched her uvula and she kinda choked. After that regular B2B stuff.

WIR: no but would like to try the Hazra branch and take massage from jyuotika who's FR is mentioned in the forum.

Regards.

MarcTooHot
07-31-18, 11:58
Hi,

Received the attached pic from SP A. Has anyone tasted this bird? Any feedback bros?

Cheers,

Marc.

SexJunction
07-31-18, 15:35
Its a General Observation and is not meant to harm anyone. I have become a great fan of AviForYou and have been going through his posts. Man he is SalmanKhan when it comes to protecting his heroine. A real Dada. Just love your posts. Wonder what will be the climax of the Movie. Also Was going through FAW -Great write ups, but have doubts whether his fantasies are all true.

Will some Senior Member shed some light. It will help me buy my subscription at the earliest.

MumbaiNudist
07-31-18, 16:53
Thanks bro.My PM got activated.

Arobtihor
07-31-18, 19:16
Thanks Naked Desire and others as well for the input. Thats the info I was exactly looking for.

I knew the SP was fake when he said shyambazaar and quoted 2.5 k per shot. But really liked the pics, so posted those, as I was hoping somebody would have any contacts of any of the girls.

Anyways thanks all for the replies.

Stay safe, play smart. Happy mongering.

At one glance. This is a collection of babes that were available at some point of time with various genuine SPs and were available for service in star hotels. Its like a nostalgic gallery of gems!

There is a known gang that operates in shyambazar area and another that operates in garia area. They are thugs to say the least. You are sure to loose your money in this way or the other but never get to see these beautiful fairies! Many of these birds are from other cities and must have left the city by now.

These thugs keep a good collection of pics and the shyambazar gang sends pics of escorts that were actually available in the past!

At the best will be an embarrassing loss of money (and a very sad jhonny) but at the worst. You may get robbed and mugged. I narrowly escaped such a scenario long time back in garia area.

Be very careful. Writing to alert all.

Take care. Value safety, security and confidentiality above jhonny pleasures. Let your brain think and not heart or jhonny.

Your own naked desires!

Samrat983
08-01-18, 00:05
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find HWS in Ultadanga.

AvikForU
08-01-18, 04:26
LOL. There's no climax over here bro, it's real life and not reel life. With women in centre differences on opinions are bound to come. We all will have positive or negative opinion about someone or the other. Good / bad is a relative term. Everyone of us has different fantasies, desires when we meet a woman. Same goes for remuneration. None of us can say whether someone is worthy of a remuneration or not. It's completely between two individuals. Everyone of us has a budget. If a profile is fitting that budget go ahead else move on.

As I have said earlier will repeat the same thing again, all kinds of feedbacks are important most importantly negative feedback as that will guide us in a better way. But for giving negative feedback we don't have to lower ourselves and call someone by name and make degrading remarks or get abusive. We can provide meaningful negative feedback in a positive note as well and that is what everyone appreciates.

Also personally I feel a monger shouldn't make arrangements with women and introduce them in forum for getting a free fuck or at lower remuneration. If a monger has to introduce someone in the forum should introduce in the same remuneration which he had given and not at a higher remuneration which he himself is not willing to give. Also FRs must have the remuneration given. Only that will stop mongers from overpaying someone or setting a wrong expectation with a wg. Again is my personal opinion. Others may have their own thoughts about the same.

Its a General Observation and is not meant to harm anyone. I have become a great fan of AviForYou and have been going through his posts. Man he is SalmanKhan when it comes to protecting his heroine. A real Dada. Just love your posts. Wonder what will be the climax of the Movie. Also Was going through FAW -Great write ups, but have doubts whether his fantasies are all true.

Will some Senior Member shed some light. It will help me buy my subscription at the earliest.

MadMonkey2013
08-01-18, 08:23

Will some Senior Member shed some light. It will help me buy my subscription at the earliest.Everybody makes observations but these observations unless relevant to greater community are normally kept to oneself only. The ISG community on the whole would be really grateful if you did the same.

Unless of course you are someones alternate account made for the purpose of just stirring the pot and creating unnecessary drama.

Enough light shed?

BongNeeds
08-01-18, 10:38
Hi,

I am a new monger in Kolkata and looking for BDSM opportunities. This does not include trans services. Would senior mongers care to help? Nothing too expensive though.

Ilovmuff
08-01-18, 13:30
You will find them on the Ultadanga bridge, either towards the station sides. They are generally hws who come from suburbs during the morning hours and return towards the evneing. So best time to catch them would be ard 10.30 to 12 in morning.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find HWS in Ultadanga.

Ilovmuff
08-01-18, 13:32
Dude, We have had enough of fights in this forum without you adding fire to the same.

Please review and post about your mongering and not about somebodies wirtings as we are not handing out Pulitzer awards here.

Do contribute if you feel like, else happy reading!

PollardPivot77
08-01-18, 15:56
So this is my first FR and thanks to DecentFuck for pointers.

Will keep it short and sweet.

Called Osmo and Booked kick for Noon.

She asked me do I know her. I said no, but my friend do and she immediately knew why I was there.

Looks: 5/10- Not a looker but not bad either okay types. She is on the heavier side so if you don't like BBW stay away.

Service: 8/10- I am very particular about service. Everything was on the menu except A. BBBJ was fine but short which was little disappointing for me and she was hurrying to put on the condom. DFK was good and worth mentioning. She is very tight down there. And usual stuff but she is no where close to Dona or Nuna.

Attitude 10/10- Very good and smiling face. Tries to please.

VFM: 8/10- 1 point deducted for short BBBJ and one for her figure. But if you are in BBW you may consider it as 9/10.

Cash paid= 1600 counter +2000 girl= 3600.

WIR- No.

This is my first FR and my English is also not so strong so excuse me for any errors. I am getting there.

STC 2017
08-01-18, 18:37
She said she doesn't do FS and demanded 2.5 k for B2B. I laughed out and said I've taken FS at 1.5 k and in the end settled for 2 k.
Regards.Thanks for the feedback. Was sort of looking for it and might try this spa during my next trip.

One confusion in your statement above: Did you negotiate FS or B2B?

ThaneRJ07
08-01-18, 19:01
So after much controversy, I did try AH girl under discussion. Looks smart enough without being ravishing. Has big, bong eyes but boobs are are not really a handful. Had a very tight schedule and met her in the morning. She was very good in licking me all over front and back. One of the best BJs I have had and finished me with CIM. As I was in a real hurry, couldn't try much but would try her again just for the BJ, if nothing else. Damage was 5 k. Had a decent initiation to the Kolkata mongering scene. Request Kolkata stalwarts for more great contacts.

FunAtWork
08-01-18, 19:21
There was a lady called Pramilla who used to provide same 3 yrs ago. Just type her name and why can get her details.

Happy mongering.

Hi,

I am a new monger in Kolkata and looking for BDSM opportunities. This does not include trans services. Would senior mongers care to help? Nothing too expensive though.

Member #4568
08-01-18, 19:22
Hello brothers,

I am thinking to plan a weekend trip to either Delhi or Calcutta.

Saturday morning flight and Sunday night return flight in August end or September first week. My requirement:

Good hot chic with decent figure and open for everything (except anal), good DFK and BBBJ skills and open for cum in mouth with swallow. I am planing to bang 3 to 4 such chicks within these 2 days.

Any idea if I should come to Delhi or Calcutta and how much should be the budget.

Posting this in both Delhi and Calcutta forum to get inputs.

Bangalore scene is too dry and extremely costly hence the ask.

Request to PM me.

AvikForU
08-02-18, 02:20
Delhi is the mongering capital and full of more options than Kolkata. Unless you want to try any particular indie or want to explore SG it should be Delhi IMHO.

Hello brothers,

I am thinking to plan a weekend trip to either Delhi or Calcutta.

Saturday morning flight and Sunday night return flight in August end or September first week. My requirement:

Good hot chic with decent figure and open for everything (except anal), good DFK and BBBJ skills and open for cum in mouth with swallow. I am planing to bang 3 to 4 such chicks within these 2 days.

Any idea if I should come to Delhi or Calcutta and how much should be the budget.

Posting this in both Delhi and Calcutta forum to get inputs.

Bangalore scene is too dry and extremely costly hence the ask.

Request to PM me.

AvikForU
08-02-18, 02:38
You looking for femdom or a submissive woman? I know few who may provide femdom experience. If you are looking for submissive woman then difficult to get. Few years back I had hardcore BDSM sessions with Pramilla where she was the sub. Later she stopped providing as sub and started providing BDSM sessions only as dominatrix. You can Google and find out more on Pramila Ganguly.

From my personal experience I have found every woman wants to try some sheds of grey. But for that you have to gain their trust and confidence. I have tried BDSM sessions with few WGs in Kol where the WGs were sub. Won't disclose details of the wgs with whom I do BDSM in kol.

My suggestion will be if you are a Dom hunt down a sub. There are quite a good number of subs in kol if you can match the right frequency.

Also if you are looking to meet like minded people, attend workshops and munches then will recommend this social networking site fetlife.

Hi,

ThaneRJ07
08-02-18, 03:01
She does even now but only as a Dom and not as a Sub from what I know. Has some good skills in 'tease and denial' play, if that is what floats your boat. Isn't very cheap at all though.

There was a lady called Pramilla who used to provide same 3 yrs ago. Just type her name and why can get her details.

Happy mongering.

Dick1107
08-02-18, 04:01
Is any action going on serampur / uttarpara / konnagar?

Previously posted many times.

Got nothing.

Fondness for young pussy.

PM active.

Please reply.

JessyBlr
08-02-18, 05:54
Hi friends,

I am in Kolkata today and tomorrow. I would like to try AH Priyanka. Can some one PM me please? I prefer a day encounter preferably first half.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4568
08-02-18, 16:15
SG is definitely in my mind that's why Kolkata has made to my list.

Delhi is the mongering capital and full of more options than Kolkata. Unless you want to try any particular indie or want to explore SG it should be Delhi IMHO.

Hamishxyz
08-02-18, 17:11
My PM got activated.Hey, congrats!

AvikForU
08-02-18, 17:51
In that case welcome to city of joy.

SG is definitely in my mind that's why Kolkata has made to my list.

PlayerBD
08-02-18, 18:22
Thanks for the feedback. Was sort of looking for it and might try this spa during my next trip.

One confusion in your statement above: Did you negotiate FS or B2B?How much spa are safe now at Kolkata?

RockyDubai
08-02-18, 18:53
Ventured to the isolated mall across Axis Mall. 2 spas on the 1st and 2nd floor. But they won't budge below 2,500.

Eventually landed at the spa next to Lakme. Cute looking receptionist. Bargained down to 1800 for dry massage. Waited in the room, wrapped in a towel. Gave the dispos a miss. Suddenly realised there was no lock and there was a dampener.

Waited for a while, and the cute looking receptionist walks in. She says she'll be doing the massage. Places the flower that was on the bed outside the room, which is an indication that the room is occupied.

Anyways. Starts with the massage. Very average. Moves on to extras after 30 min. Again, very average B2 B. Nothing much to write about. Came after a while.

WIR: NO.

Damages: 1. 8 + 2. 5.

Overpaid for the cuteness. My Bad.

Naked Desires3
08-03-18, 01:57
SG is definitely in my mind that's why Kolkata has made to my list.Hey bro,

Welcome to Kolkata if SG is your destination.

But you wrote that you are looking for a super hot looking chick + DFK + BBBJ + CIM (swallow). These fantasy GFE stuff by stunning beauties should not be expected in SG. SG is hardcore RLD and you can expect good naked dances / some exotic girls / many many live choices but the best stunners may not agree to all your fantasy requirements the way you want.

This is true for premium buildings at SG. I won't recommend the cheap / cheapest buildings to you where girls are open to everything. Because of low quality of everything. Girls / safety / ambience / hygiene / service.

But you should not be discouraged. SG has its own charm and some of your requirements can be met with some of the girls. You will need a reliable monger friend and a pimp to guide you.

High end beautiful models in incall / outcall can service you the way you want but for that Delhi will be much cheaper than kolkata.

One unwanted advice. Be safe bro. I will recommend CBJ and not BBBJ. DFK is best avoided. Safety first is my motto with WGs. The so-called non-professionals or models are also WGs. So be safe.

CBJ / DFK possible in SG with some girls. Naked dance only possible at SG.

I too, have a fantasy orientation and so I know how it feels to be disappointed. So, I decided to write to you. Not discouraging you but giving you a reality check to enable you to plan well.

I have PM-ed you. If you are looking for an erotic minded well-informed and resourceful co-monger for joint mongering in kolkata. I offer myself! Read my posts to know more about me.

However, if you decide to go to Delhi. You will find lots of guidance and support online and offline. Delhi forum is the most active indian forum on ISG. But Delhi does not have SG and not so many beautiful bong choices! One more thing. Delhi is of course much cheaper and costs may be half of kolkata or may be even less. Though, I don't like Delhi service for various reasons (except a few SPs).

Plan well. Girl beauty vs. Service. Service requirements. SG vs. Model incall / outcall. Budget. Delhi / kolkata. Plan everything to avoid surprises and disappointment.

Finally, value safety, security, hygiene and confidentiality over and above your naked desires!

Your own unrepressible naked desires!

AvikForU
08-03-18, 04:52
Please don't read this post as protecting someone or defending someone. Neither this post is about questioning credibility of FRs posted by fellow mongers. Nor this post is for starting a new debate, argument or disagreement of views in the forum. Also this post is not to hurt anyone's sentiments. This post is about sharing other side of the story from a neutral's point of view and by not taking anyone's side. I will like to apologies at the very beginning if am crossing line over here and hurting anyone.

There has been multiple FRs on butterfly by multiple mongers over the past few years and in none of the FRs it was told that her service was bad. After reading negative feedback about her service thought about checking with her what happened. She did admit she was very hesitant about giving BJ the other day and also explained why she was hesitant to give BJ. Not sure what will be the best way to put this as this is quite sensitive from mongers perspective. According to her there was some smelling issue for which she was hesitant. Again I was not there so not sure what the actual fact is. But thought about sharing the other side of the story on what might have gone wrong. Since this is a sensitive topic please accept my apologies for writing this.

Also I told her the remuneration she quotes many find it to be on higher side. Again I have always believed none of us can say who is worthy of what. Remuneration is completely mutual understanding of two persons. We as third party can not say anything about that. She explained earlier when she was into modelling and better shape that time she used to quote 10 k for single shot, 16-18 k for double. Post baby she has lowered her remunerations to 6. 5 k one shot and 10 k for 2 shots. She quotes at max 10.5 k and settles down to 10 k. According to her the reason she has kept it this way as her monthly requirement is very low. She targets 20 k per month. Also I did ask her when she started operating post baby that time she was quoting little less than this. To that her explanation was it was difficult for her to get more time for this as her baby is small. With this remuneration she can meet her monthly target by meeting 2/3 clients.

RSuranaFun
08-03-18, 06:23
Bros,

I had met Priyanka once before and I have her number also. But it's been quite a while and so she is now asking for reference to meet her. Can someone please help me out? I don't need her number only the reference to give to her so that she agrees to meet.

Please help me out,

Thanks.

GoldfishNets
08-03-18, 10:40
Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.

Hamishxyz
08-03-18, 14:04
Hello everyone!

I have been a silent audience of this group. At times I have posted my thoughts or requests in this forum. Recently I have subscribed & activated my pm. Previously I have been advised by the senior members to buy subscription without which the wouldn't be able to communicate. After subscribing I have sent PM to few senior mongers, who, I thought, help newbies. Among all of them only Avik replied. No one else did. I have noticed that some of them are posting instigating FRs to create disruption in the group. The subscription amount is very low, but I don't know yet if it was a right investment. I still have the same database of Indies, SPs or Spas. Only Avik replied with contact. Thanks again bro.

I don't know who are the genuine senior mongers with the intention of helping. Hope I find out real soon.

Happy mongering!

Friend Find
08-03-18, 16:30
Also if you are looking to meet like minded people, attend workshops and munches then will recommend this social networking site fetlife.Fetlife is an international site. What are the chances of finding women from Kolkata in this site who like BDSM?

Ambily
08-03-18, 19:56
Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.Please give a FR if you got this bird.

Skskol
08-03-18, 22:50
Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.Dear sir,

How you can share it with me please.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Avik123
08-04-18, 02:55
Dear all friends,

Have you any any experience of body massage booking from www. Massage2 book.com?

Deb2016
08-04-18, 03:11
Bro,

I have warned before. Please do not go by her cuteness. Attitude service is total flop. Some newbie seemed to have got better service. Either it was an oneoff case or it is lack of judgment on the part of fellow monger.

AvikForU
08-04-18, 03:47
Well to be honest you won't find many. Women in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi are active in fetlife to some extent. My suggestion will be if you want to learn more about this life style or want to meet like minded people then join this site. When I was in Bangalore I was quite active and had attended many munches, workshops. I was in this site only for learning more about the lifestyle. After shifting to Kolkata I am not active anymore in fetlife. I do follow the site though. To start with you can attend one of the munches and understand the Kolkata scene. Also some play parties are organised. All play parties happen within very closed circle. Don't expect to get invited to the play parties easily.

If you are into this lifestyle or want to discuss more you may pm me and we can exchange our thoughts.

Fetlife is an international site. What are the chances of finding women from Kolkata in this site who like BDSM?

MarcTooHot
08-04-18, 05:45
Let me try to find out for you bro. In case you also get any information, please share with me too.Still looking for PB Riya? I know where she is now. Any one who wants can PM me.

Yogesh300
08-04-18, 06:06
Dear bros,

I am a visiting guy, coming to Kolkata, looking for some beautiful Indie's.

I am looking at decent Indie's with GFE and not the very lower strata kinds.

Should be able to hold a conversation.

I would really appreciate help from you all. My PM is active.

PLease suggest and help.

Regards,

Yogi.

Gim399
08-04-18, 06:45
Planning to visit MT. Do I need to book beforehand, or just appear directly? Should I name anyone in particular for the first visit?

RSuranaFun
08-04-18, 06:54
Got a nice reference from Dhruv Sir. SP M. She is a youngish WG but also acts as an SP. I am writing this report as I am going back from her place.

She shared her pic and she looks exactly the same. You have to go to her place which is safe and clean.

It was a nice time. She is chatty and friendly. Have a nice collection as well. Service is good. She acts like a girl you have met online dating and are together for first time. Session started with us sharing a cigarette together then act proceeded from there on.

I really like taking care of the girls and so figured her and sucked her boobs to my hearts content. She didn't even ask me to stop once. Of course it seems a little fake all the moaning but then at least she doesn't that much. : the.

It was a fun session. And would definitely repeat.

For contacts please contact Dhruv sir as I can't give without his permission.

Ratings.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: 3.5 k.

Wir: yes, but with different bird as she has lots of options.

STC 2017
08-04-18, 10:55
How much spa are safe now at Kolkata?I visit Kolkata every few months and do not live there. Also, I have tried very few spas in the city to give you a general and current advice.

However, let us understand that in India, at anytime and anywhere, the risk is never zero.

Member #4771
08-04-18, 15:49
Planning to visit MT. Do I need to book beforehand, or just appear directly? Should I name anyone in particular for the first visit?No need to book beforehand. You can quote for rates based on Nearby and they will agree to those rates. Also ask for locals since the quality of Thai has reduced. Keep rates in check 2-2.5 k for extras.

PistonRod
08-04-18, 16:16
You will find them on the Ultadanga bridge, either towards the station sides. They are generally hws who come from suburbs during the morning hours and return towards the evneing. So best time to catch them would be ard 10.30 to 12 in morning.Hello,

Can you enlighten, a bit more about the Ultadanga HW mongering scene, do they have a place, or for outcalls, what exactly happens? Rates?

Floydian80
08-04-18, 18:23
Hi,

Can anyone give me a detailed direction to the KD building from B. K. Pal more. I am in Kolkata after almost 3 years and was a bit lost and could not find it earlier today. My PM is not activated so a reply here would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from some of you.

PollardPivot77
08-04-18, 19:54
Planning to visit MT. Do I need to book beforehand, or just appear directly? Should I name anyone in particular for the first visit?It's better to book the girl if you know the name. They only have locals. There are no thais there. But the service is good. I know lot has been already discussed about Mahua, Riya. But I personally like Barsha good figure with big boobs.

Enjoy.

DarkSideOf
08-04-18, 20:08
My experience with Khushi was excellent. She is cute, speaks good with nice skin and body. Small boobs but nice nipples, no DFK or BJ, but tight pussy and I had super awesome DATY. She has nice legs, anyone having foot fetish may try. Counter charge 1800 and FS 3000, total damage 4800.

Brothers, if you have any latest update about Sspas around salt lake, new town. Please share.

Happy mongering.

Massu
08-04-18, 20:11
Still looking for PB Riya? I know where she is now. Any one who wants can PM me.She is in G spa in laketown.

But rate is higher there as compare to pb.

MarcTooHot
08-05-18, 02:16
Bros,

Any pointers on good indes in Howrah? Not cheap ones. Only good looking with decent attitude. My PM is active.

TIA.

Marc.

Rrohitchnada
08-05-18, 03:46
Bro,

Counter is just 1500.

And I took HJ for 1 K, she is willing to do FS for 2.5 k, was on periods.

Cute, but lot of nakhra. Eagerness is missing.

WIR. No.

Not worth 4 k.

My experience with Khushi was excellent. She is cute, speaks good with nice skin and body. Small boobs but nice nipples, no DFK or BJ, but tight pussy and I had super awesome DATY. She has nice legs, anyone having foot fetish may try. Counter charge 1800 and FS 3000, total damage 4800.

Brothers, if you have any latest update about Sspas around salt lake, new town. Please share.

Happy mongering.

Member #4771
08-05-18, 14:09
No need to book beforehand. You can quote for rates based on Nearby and they will agree to those rates. Also ask for locals since the quality of Thai has reduced. Keep rates in check 2-2.5 k for extras.Sorry, I mixed up MT and Osmo. The above FR is for Osmo.

DarkSideOf
08-05-18, 18:40
Bro,

Counter is just 1500.

And I took HJ for 1 K, she is willing to do FS for 2.5 k, was on periods.

Cute, but lot of nakhra. Eagerness is missing.

WIR. No.

Not worth 4 k.Thanks bro for the info. It was my first visit in this spa after getting good reviews earlier about Khushi. I will bargain more next time, sorry for raising the rate unwillingly this time. I visited Bliss Spa in first floor 2 times earlier, first time Sweety was good but next time bit disappointed with Swapna so stopped this spa. Can you please suggest any good bird in Galleria or around? How is Rose in Revive, is she still available? Read good reviews about her in ISG.

Uziuzi
08-05-18, 19:04
No need to book beforehand. You can quote for rates based on Nearby and they will agree to those rates. Also ask for locals since the quality of Thai has reduced. Keep rates in check 2-2.5 k for extras.I don't think that you know something about MT. If you don't know about it then do not miss guide other mongers. Please don't suggest anything in the matter which is not in your bucket.

Member #4771
08-05-18, 19:34
I don't think that you know something about MT. If you don't know about it then do not miss guide other mongers. Please don't suggest anything in the matter which is not in your bucket.Please check my previous post I said that I mixed up MT and Osmo. I have been to Osmo many times.

Karam7887
08-05-18, 19:59
Dear friends,

Have been a silent observer on this site for long, activated PM recently. I have experience in Hong Kong, singapore and Delhi. New to the Calcutta scene. Request seniors to provide suggestions for good GFE in SG or mSsage parlour. Thanks.

Cato63
08-06-18, 04:52
Hi,

Can you share her number please.

Thanks.

Got a nice reference from Dhruv Sir. SP M. She is a youngish WG but also acts as an SP. I am writing this report as I am going back from her place.

She shared her pic and she looks exactly the same. You have to go to her place which is safe and clean.

It was a nice time. She is chatty and friendly. Have a nice collection as well. Service is good. She acts like a girl you have met online dating and are together for first time. Session started with us sharing a cigarette together then act proceeded from there on..

Dhruvninea
08-06-18, 08:08

It was a nice time. She is chatty and friendly. Have a nice collection as well. Service is good. She acts like a girl you have met online dating and are together for first time. Session started with us sharing a cigarette together then act proceeded from there on.

I really like taking care of the girls and so figured her and sucked her boobs to my hearts content. She didn't even ask me to stop once. Of course it seems a little fake all the moaning but then at least she doesn't that much. : the.

It was a fun session. And would definitely repeat.

For contacts please contact Dhruv sir as I can't give without his permission.

Ratings.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: 3.5 k.

Wir: yes, but with different bird as she has lots of options.Hi,

Good that you enjoyed.

Please keep us posted as you bang her other birds.

Cheers.

Dhruv.

Ilovmuff
08-06-18, 13:25
Hi, these HWs generally have a ties up with local lodges which abound in sealdah, MG road. They charge you around 500 to 1000 depending on their attributes, as well as the time of the day. It also depends whether you will take them for an couple of hours or the complete day. Which is aorund 5-6 hours (till its time for them to return home).

Hello,

Can you enlighten, a bit more about the Ultadanga HW mongering scene, do they have a place, or for outcalls, what exactly happens? Rates?

AliBaba Info
08-06-18, 15:16
Dear all friends,

Have you any any experience of body massage booking from www. Massage2 book.com?Just one word. AVOID!

AManHasNoName
08-06-18, 18:31
In booking.com I have found many hotels, they said they have massage or spa facility with additional charge. Will they provide what I need? Planning to visit Kolkata in next September.

Mushafir
08-06-18, 19:55
Thanks to all who supported in this adventure from finding her name to getting her no and then giving reference nd suggested price.

I had her couple of days back. Classy girl, but costly. Service very good. Freindly and eager to please.

She is not a game for those who looking for budget girls.

Few days back I had posted some pics of girls, asking info about then. I got some response and have got digit of one girl Arpita kundu. She is Hi End lady. Though digits I got outside the domain of ISG. I have contacted her for her quote and the same appears to be on higher side from her normal rates.

If anyone knows her and her present usual rates can pass on the info through PM.

Note:- I am expecting response from those members who know Arpita Kundu or taken service from her. As of now I am not sharing her digits to anyone till my mission to fuck her is complete.

Cheers.

Mushafir
08-06-18, 20:01
It's a third class website.

Just one word. AVOID!

SexJunction
08-07-18, 11:40
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rsujoy
08-07-18, 17:03
Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Kolkata in another week or so. Could you guys bless me with me some good numbers. Anyone who does anal would be highly appreciated.

Can reciprocate with Hyderabad numbers!.

TIA.

Sanu1234
08-07-18, 17:38
Please can anyone confirm this is Ria from PB spa or not. If not then anyone know her. See pic. Please.

GermanD
08-08-18, 09:07
Hi,

I was in Kolkata for short time and couldn't get much input for new birds so decided to go to Osmo again. 1st allocated a mid aged Thai Boa whom I sent back within 20 minutes of massage. She is heavy weight and fair in complexion. Then asked for change so got local Dipa but again quite heavy weight. + point was Dipa is very friendly and has a cute face. FS available with 2 K. Massage was good but FS is not so good.

Face -7.

Boob- 7.

Nature- 8.

Overall- 6.

WIR- no.

Sansom
08-08-18, 09:36
Visited PB Spa yesterday. Rates Hiked as new recruits are there. Took Priyanka. Figure Good. Massage Horrible. Cost 2500. No DFK, BJ, CBJ. Will never repeat.

Horrible service. Avoid.

Imkkbjee
08-08-18, 14:07
Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.Could you please. Share the SP.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Wonder World
08-08-18, 20:58
Which one is G Spa in LakeTown?

She is in G spa in laketown.

But rate is higher there as compare to pb.

Wonder World
08-08-18, 21:36
Hi guys,

I should add couple of points to the below post.

She surely was very cooperative. I think I approach politely and with care (No one to tell me if it is a misconception). And I don't remember she is saying 'NO' to my foreplay / act. (Well, for the BJ, it was so poor that I had to ask her to stop).

I saw the 'smelling' comment by a fellow senior. I am surprised. Like you all intelligent mongers, I keep hygiene at a priority. I am at a life stage where I can afford both premium fun and premium healthcare. No further explanations.

Hi guys,

Wonder World
08-08-18, 21:47
Last week went to The Thai Spa at CC2.

Took 1.5 hrs Dry Thai massage at 4 K.

There were 1 Nepali girl (Bulky figure), and 2 Thai. Took 1 Thai.

The 2 Thai looked more Chinese. To their bad luck, I can speak Thai. When I spoke to her in her language, she didn't reply at all.

The massage was OK for real Thai standard, but above average compared to the Thai massage available in Kolkata.

Asked for extras. Available HJ, CBJ, B2B; but no FS. Asked 4 K for B2B. I paid 3 K (I know it's hefty; but was feeling horny). Nice smooth skin. But below average B2B skills.

WIR: Definitely not.

AvikForU
08-09-18, 04:56
Bro,

I have already apologized in my previous post for sharing what I came to know. But I felt it's important for me to share both sides of the story I came to know from both of you. So many mongers had met her but no one complained on her service or BJ skills. My post is completely from neutral point of view and not making any conclusion or judgement. Neither am I questioning credibility of your post, nor am I justifying anyone.

Hi guys,

She surely was very cooperative. I think I approach politely and with care (No one to tell me if it is a misconception:-the). And I don't remember she is saying 'NO' to my foreplay / act. (Well, for the BJ, it was so poor that I had to ask her to stop).

I saw the 'smelling' comment by a fellow senior. I am surprised. Like you all intelligent mongers, I keep hygiene at a priority. I am at a life stage where I can afford both premium fun and premium healthcare. No further explanations.

Diogaa
08-09-18, 08:59
Hi there,

Sorry in advance as I have not been contributing much off late to this forum.

However, I would love some company on 15th evening, as I will be putting up at The Park. Last time I hated to lonely jump from Roxy to Tantra without company.

Some contacts on my message box will be highly welcome. Would appreciate somebody who wants to have fun and mixes with the Park Crowd.

Thanks.

BigTitsLover
08-09-18, 09:27
Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price. Girl like Priyanka who should not be more than 3. 5 is charging 6. 5 k because of this particular person as she can see her demand on the website. I was shocked to know about it. We need to act to bring this problem down or boycott the girl or restrict her price if she is known about ISG. Also I am trying to get leads on that particular person, but until confirmed cannot put blame on a person in broad daylight. Though have few hints about him as Priyanka herself gave out a clue. I have no personal grudge against that particular person neither have interacted with him at any point of time, at the same time no grudges against the girl too but we have to protect this small community which we have built over the period of time with each others trust and by spending our hard earned money and then letting other monger know about the feedback so that they don't fall into any kind of trap or spend their money over the wrong girl. Hope to get support from the admin as well as my fellow monger.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-09-18, 10:13
Please can anyone confirm this is Ria from PB spa or not. If not then anyone know her. See pic. Please.No. Its not Ria.

IAmTheBest
08-09-18, 12:18
What are the names of the new thai recruits? Any information will be appreciated.

Hi,

I was in Kolkata for short time and couldn't get much input for new birds so decided to go to Osmo again. 1st allocated a mid aged Thai Boa whom I sent back within 20 minutes of massage. She is heavy weight and fair in complexion. Then asked for change so got local Dipa but again quite heavy weight. + point was Dipa is very friendly and has a cute face. FS available with 2 K. Massage was good but FS is not so good.

Face -7.

Boob- 7.

Nature- 8.

Overall- 6.

WIR- no.

Sanu1234
08-09-18, 13:44
Thanks dear to confirm about Ria. There is group running. Who using name of Ria to cheat people. Thanks.

Sanu1234
08-09-18, 13:49
Which one is G Spa in LakeTown?I personally think there is no professional spa is there in Lake town in name. G spa. Or golden hand spa. I think it's a Den. / personal flat where they run business. Who knows it's real location please reply.

Mushafir
08-09-18, 16:14
Don't worry brother. It's not your fault. In fact some senior members have become patron of particular girls. They can't accept any negative report about that girl. If there are negative report then how they will justify the high amount for those mediocre ladies.

In fact they have forgotten the basic purpose of this forum. This forum is meant to share experience, both good and bad. But appears that negative reporting about particular girl is being treated as sin by patron of those girls.

Hi guys,

She surely was very cooperative. I think I approach politely and with care (No one to tell me if it is a misconception:-the). And I don't remember she is saying 'NO' to my foreplay / act. (Well, for the BJ, it was so poor that I had to ask her to stop).

Madhumahesh
08-09-18, 19:49
Day 1.

Had some free time between flights so decided to visit the famous Bangur spa. After RTTF booked Riya. Reached there and found Mahua in the counter. Exchanged pleasantries and also checked the line up. All the chicks were similiar looking and two looked quite fat. Went with original choice Riya.

Started with back massage and massage was quite good. Towel was taken off after 5 minutes only. After some time felt her boobs on my back and realised that she had already taken off her clothes and I was not even aware of it. So the thing started. She said payment in the counter so no issues about rates etc. B2B started followed by trade mark rimming and she was good at it. All the standard things were done ball licking, BBBJ etc. The deed then started WOT followed by reverse cowgirl and then WOT.

The girl was quite cooperative and friendly.

Damage: 4.5 k.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

WIR: Yes to spa no to girl.

Day 2.

Reached Kolkata from Chennai late evening at about 8-30 pm and was free by 10 pm. Had got a contact of a SG pimp from a friend and so decided to go there. Wanted this to be an exploratory trip. Reached there at about 11 pm and the guy picked me up. He is Hindi speaking with a Bhojpuri twang. My friend spoke highly of him. He took me to several places but unfortunately do not remember all the names of houses.

In one bari he showed me two NI girls very fair complexioned apart from others. I asked him to take me to several baris which he did. I asked him the rates and what he said shocked me 10 k for dance + shot. I felt this was very high. I then used an old trick. I said I want BBBJ which I know most girls in any setup except spas and even in sas don't give readily. He took me to some baris and I rejected all the girls. Lastly I told him to take me to Mou (from Bangladesh originally) who was my friend's favourite. Took me there and she was OK, fuckable. The price then came down to 8. 5 k shot +dance. Even then I was not convinced of the rate. So told the pimp that not possible to do anything today but shall come back tomorrow. Gave him 0. 5 k tip and he took me to a taxi.

Did some RTTF today and it seems the rate for dance is about 4.2 and the rate for a shot is also around 4.2 in premium buildings. Hence dance + shot = 8.5 k (2 hours) seems OK.

In a lighter vein was feeling very hungry and so asked the pimp about food. He took me to a roadside stall and I had mutton and chapatis. But they made Johnny lethargic.

Massu
08-09-18, 19:54
Which one is G Spa in LakeTown?Golden hand spa where PB Riya joined.

MarcTooHot
08-10-18, 04:29
I personally think there is no professional spa is there in Lake town in name. G spa. Or golden hand spa. I think it's a Den. / personal flat where they run business. Who knows it's real location please reply.Here's the link.

https://www.aonespa.in/

MarcTooHot
08-10-18, 04:53
Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price. Girl like Priyanka who should not be more than 3. 5 is charging 6. 5 k because of this particular person as she can see her demand on the website. I was shocked to know about it. We need to act to bring this problem down or boycott the girl or restrict her price if she is known about ISG. Also I am trying to get leads on that particular person, but until confirmed cannot put blame on a person in broad daylight. Though have few hints about him as Priyanka herself gave out a clue. I have no personal grudge against that particular person neither have interacted with him at any point of time, at the same time no grudges against the girl too but we have to protect this small community which we have built over the period of time with each others trust and by spending our hard earned money and then letting other monger know about the feedback so that they don't fall into any kind of trap or spend their money over the wrong girl. Hope to get support from the admin as well as my fellow monger.It's not just one member bro. There are many members who are doing this. Few days back I had posted an FR & within cpl of days the girl sent me a WA message asking me why I posted the FR without her permission. I had also written about this incident in the forum.

AvikForU
08-10-18, 05:50
Good that you brought this point. Its about two months back when this happened. I was not in touch with Julia for a very long time. All of a sudden I got a text from her where she asked why are you not referring me to anyone. I told her I am out of mongering and don't refer anyone as such. To that her reply was that's a lie. She took name of some of the mongers and told they have told her about all my posts on the different girls whom I had introduced to the forum. In fact not only the girls whom I have introduced she took name of other girls also like Paramita, Madhu about whom also she knows. Worst part of the story she told was since I haven't referred her to anyone but have referred others so if I have to meet her then the price will be 10+ now. Earlier since I had met her few times she agreed to meet me for 8 k.

Recently another monger posted the same thing he faced with Adrija with a monger revealing about this site to her.

I had faced the same problem in past when I was supposed to meet Miss M (not Madhu but bong Thai). It's one of the monger whose name Julia took had told miss m about this site when she asked from whom she got her number. M showed me screenshot of the chat log that monger has shared with my ID. It took me a quite good amount of days to convince her.

The biggest surprise came to me was when Priyanka also told me she knows about this site and told me about my old ID which most doesn't know except a very few mongers.

Clearly It's not a single monger but a group of mongers who are revealing this site to the girls.

Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price..

Mushafir
08-10-18, 06:03
Totally agree with you boss. In fact many other members including me have highlighted in the forum about the bad attitude of Priyanka. However due to one senior member she constantly getting business and thet too on higher rates. If I. Am. Not wrong she was 2 k per shot girl, which went up to 5 k. Now as per your report she asking 6.5 k.

There are any girls in kolkata who give better service with nice attitude. Even their demand jas gone up but they have not hiked the charge nor reduced the service level. Better to go for those girls instead of these nakhrawalis.

Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price. Girl like Priyanka who should not be more than 3. 5 is charging 6. 5 k because of this particular person as she can see her demand on the website. I was shocked to know about it. We need to act to bring this problem down or boycott the girl or restrict her price if she is known about ISG..

Mike260
08-10-18, 06:57
Don't worry.

FAW.Hello FAW,

Only have read positives about you.

M new to Kolkata, originally from Mumbai and a fellow monger.

Can we share numbers?

Staying at hhi currently so wanted to try M&S.

Can you please help?

AvikForU
08-10-18, 08:15
Just curious to know why are we not open minded to hear both sides of the story?

Don't worry brother. It's not your fault. In fact some senior members have become patron of particular girls. They can't accept any negative report about that girl. If there are negative report then how they will justify the high amount for those mediocre ladies.

In fact they have forgotten the basic purpose of this forum. This forum is meant to share experience, both good and bad. But appears that negative reporting about particular girl is being treated as sin by patron of those girls.

E Lephantismin
08-10-18, 09:36
Recently got this Pic from a SP. She looks good. Has any kind soul tasted her. Any pointers on her would be helpful.

Thanks.

Massu
08-10-18, 09:40
I personally think there is no professional spa is there in Lake town in name. G spa. Or golden hand spa. I think it's a Den. / personal flat where they run business. Who knows it's real location please reply.Hi,

I already shared you all details with no. Location website URL in personal message. Please go thru and then comment.

Thanks.

MadMonkey2013
08-10-18, 14:20
Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price. Girl like Priyanka who should not be more than 3. 5 is charging 6. 5 k because of this particular person as she can see her demand on the website. I was shocked to know about it. We need to act to bring this problem down or boycott the girl or restrict her price if she is known about ISG. Also I am trying to get leads on that particular person, but until confirmed cannot put blame on a person in broad daylight. Though have few hints about him as Priyanka herself gave out a clue. I have no personal grudge against that particular person neither have interacted with him at any point of time, at the same time no grudges against the girl too but we have to protect this small community which we have built over the period of time with each others trust and by spending our hard earned money and then letting other monger know about the feedback so that they don't fall into any kind of trap or spend their money over the wrong girl. Hope to get support from the admin as well as my fellow monger.Been in the same situation before, this has been prevalent here for a while and not a new occurrence. It feels bad, as you feel like you are being betrayed by your bros but don't loose too much sleep over it, people who try to act as pimps and lovers to prostitutes are too low to deserve any brain space.

Fuckmiester2
08-10-18, 15:29
I was longing for female touch since long so thought of heading to good old SG.

But later felt extremely tired and lazy to head all the way to SG and hence decided to go to a spa.

My old favourite H2O is closed since a while now due to renovation (at least that's what they say), so headed to this spa in my locality.

I had my eyes on this spa since long, my house is in close proximity to this spa.

I cross by this spa every day and wonder how the stock of this spa is like.

So thought of dropping in today.

Reached at 5.30 pm and the counter guy told me they have coupons at nearbuy and I'm right on time for the discounted rate.

Purchased the coupon immediately on nearbuy and was allotted the room adjacent to the reception.

The place is poor on hygiene.

After 10 minutes of wait the massuese comes in, candy, must be somewhere in early thirties, decent tits.

As usual the shameless me did not wear the dispos and she didn't bother about it either, LOL.

Its like its almost obvious these days that if you're in for a massage you are in to fuck that massuese, LOL.

Massage started and yes it was a good one.

She was very quiet though throughout the session and was even slightly rude.

She quoted her rates 5 k for FS, 3 k for B2B.

I offered her 2 k for FS and she rudely declined saying no one in Kolkata fucks for 2 k, I thought of osmo but didn't disclose her the name fearing that it would result in hike in osmo rates.

Anyways, I try to control myself on extras but that working girl started started the good old technique of accidental touches here and there, like almost teasing me.

Dick took over the mind and I grabbed her tits and pressed it wildly, she shouted in pain and slapped me, I slapped her back, LOL.

She scolded me saying no touching without money, I took my purse and gave her the demanded 3 k for B2B and almost tore her top off.

Juicy melons yes juicy they were, sucked and smashed them to my hearts content.

She also got wild and got on top of me, hastily poured the oil on her body and started the B2B.

DFK running along with B2B, she rubbed her vagina with the back of my erect penis almost teasing me to put it inside her.

After 5 minutes of uncontrollable rubbing I asked her to finish it off with BBBJ, she obliged and sucked out the last drop from my balls.

Some working girl she was, LOL.

Massage 7/10.

Face 5/10.

Tits 7/10, not huge just ok.

B2B 8/10.

BBBJ 8/10.

Damage 1.2 k+3 k.

Amazingly I haven't seen a single FR of this spa in this forum despite the spa being around for almost 3 years.

Hope to see some FR on this place soon.

The counter guy promised me an even better thai chick next time.

I wonder how much better does it really get, LOL.

Be shameless, keep mongering.

Cheers.

Hamishxyz
08-10-18, 17:02
Hi,

Any FR about Rebirth Anwar Shah / Golf Green branch? Anyone tasted? Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Aryan9860
08-11-18, 01:46
Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Kolkata first time on 13th and 14th Aug. Kindly request to help me with me some good numbers or indies contacts.

PleasureMaster
08-11-18, 07:44
At least leads can be mentioned. I'm not asking for numbers.I don't think you will get a proper answer to your question. I had asked the same thing long back but the reply wasn't up to the mark. I'm much like you, a regular member without PM.

PleasureMaster
08-11-18, 08:15
Are there any genuine leads in locanto? I tried to find some but failed. Not being able to understand if they are genuine or fake. Can someone give the links to indes on locanto or other sites so that I may contact. Please reply!

BigTitsLover
08-11-18, 09:17
Been in the same situation before, this has been prevalent here for a while and not a new occurrence. It feels bad, as you feel like you are being betrayed by your bros but don't loose too much sleep over it, people who try to act as pimps and lovers to prostitutes are too low to deserve any brain space.Agreed with you bro. Just that seeing those people defending themselves and writing that they are also in the same situation makes me loose my brains. But anyways what you said is correct its better not to loose brain space for those undeserving people.

BigTitsLover
08-11-18, 09:21
Totally agree with you boss. In fact many other members including me have highlighted in the forum about the bad attitude of Priyanka. However due to one senior member she constantly getting business and thet too on higher rates. If I. Am. Not wrong she was 2 k per shot girl, which went up to 5 k. Now as per your report she asking 6.5 k.

There are any girls in kolkata who give better service with nice attitude. Even their demand jas gone up but they have not hiked the charge nor reduced the service level. Better to go for those girls instead of these nakhrawalis.Thank you for the support Mushafir bhai. As I am writing this post and what I had written earlier. I hope Priyanka ah is seeing this also and his pimp who has told her about it is also reading this and telling to her. But I have made sure I am not referring Priyanka ah to anyone neither am availing her services. Hope others who feel this step of mine correct can also implement it. Rest its everyone's personal call to do it. Thanks.

BigTitsLover
08-11-18, 09:23
It's not just one member bro. There are many members who are doing this. Few days back I had posted an FR & within cpl of days the girl sent me a WA message asking me why I posted the FR without her permission. I had also written about this incident in the forum.Thanks brother for reading the post and showing concern over the same but this can only be bought under control if we mongers boycott the girl so that she and her pimp understands that no messing around with ISG members or your business can hit big time.

BigTitsLover
08-11-18, 09:29
Recently got this Pic from a SP. She looks good. Has any kind soul tasted her. Any pointers on her would be helpful.

Thanks.Bro, my PM is active can you help with the digits.

PollardPivot77
08-11-18, 09:43
Please can anyone confirm this is Ria from PB spa or not. If not then anyone know her. See pic. Please.Yes she is the same one from Phool Bagan spa.

JessyBlr
08-11-18, 12:11
I contacted the same girl (Thanks to a senior member for sharing the number). Due to rain havoc I had to cancel the plan (and good thing is the appointment was not fixed). So she was cool about it. But she made a mention that if I am active on website I should comment that she is professional and responds well etc. I asked her (innocently) which website. LOL.

Guys,

There is a problem which has been discussed in the past in the forum and again I am sorry for bringing it up, but one senior member of our mongering group from ISG has been disclosing girls about this website and also the feedback which we fellow monger write on the group after spending our hard earned money on them and has also provided her with the login details. A basic example of one such girl is Priyanka AH. I messaged her few days back and her reply to me was that I had written negative feedback for her on ISG which was correct that she doesn't turns up even after fixing a time, so she won't provide me service. So please guys those or who in particular thinks that telling these girls about ISG and giving your login details and telling everything will get you free shots then forget it. Just for the sake of one shot and your pleasure with that particular girl you are spoiling the entire community and creating problem for all of us. May be she will provide service once or twice for free but later you will regret and repent when you have to go to the same girl on higher price. Girl like Priyanka who should not be more than 3. 5 is charging 6. 5 k because of this particular person as she can see her demand on the website. I was shocked to know about it..

Mike260
08-11-18, 15:32
Hello FAW,

Only have read positives about you.

M new to Kolkata, originally from Mumbai and a fellow monger.

Can we share numbers?

Staying at hhi currently so wanted to try M&S.

Can you please help?Can anyone help me in getting contacts of M&S.

How do I get in touch with anyone who can help me out?

Very new here. Would really appreciate.

Regards.

Mike.