PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Vroy3867
10-15-18, 14:04
Hello bros,

Got time to visit this spa in Newtown area. Upon inquiring at the counter, the lady said they have local girls. So I paid counter and entered the room.

The room was decent. Then a bong girl came, may be 27 something but I could sense she had very good boobs. She kind of seemed talkative. Just after few minutes of extras she asked for extras and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k for B2B, 3 k for FS.

Paid the cash before and she stripped down. I went on to suck her boobs and pressed her boobs wildly. Fucked her for 20 minutes and released. Overall a good happy ending.

Face- 5/10.

Boob size- 10/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Service- 7/10.

Attitude- 6/10.

Damage- 1.8 k at counter, 3 k for FS.

Cheers!

CalDira
10-15-18, 15:09
That was Jan 2017, and I had been with now gone Ms R (English translation of the name, Silk; with specs and bigger than average boobs) in the Bangur.

Within seconds of entering the room, she asked if I received the reference from ISG!

Dumbstruck, I offered a vacant look while pretending that ISG remained something alien to me.

Noticing that she stated that most of the clients received the reference from ISG!

Thus, as it seems, the practice has been in vogue for long.

Whoever initiated it could not care less and inflicted a severe damage on so many aspects of fellow members, here!

Agree with your view point. It's like Kid's showing to their parents what he is doing. Purely stupidity. We cannot become hostages in their hands.

FuckBookNani
10-15-18, 16:58
Went to this place 2 times and both times was disappointing. I was told 1 hour both times, but both times I did only 20 minutes. In that 20 minutes, they constantly destroyed my mood. They just want to finish it soon and go to sleep. Won't go there again. Can anyone suggest me a better place to go next time with 2.5 k.

Boobs- 8/10, Face-7/10, Pussy-7/10, Overall-6/10, damage -3.2 k both times.

AbRocker
10-15-18, 19:13
Hey fellas,

I will be travelling to Kolkata, post the vacations. I have asked help from seniors here and they were more than supportive to help.

However, I wanted clarity on one more thing, which is more beneficial for all the newbies if asked over here: This is about the friendliness of star hotels in case you call the girl?

1 Do they allow the girls to come direct to room in case she has deposited ID? Assuming booking was for 2 persons.

2 Which area and type of hotels to choose (preferably around 4-8 k budget). Is near airport fine?

3 Any hints on hotel name / location would be appreciated, defintely in an encrypted manner.

Any other things to watch out, feel free to enlighten me (us).

Thanks,

Ab.

Rahul2030
10-16-18, 09:56
Hey folks,

I am looking for reference for Anamika. I am already in touch with her on email but she need some reference. Would be great if someone can help me on this.

Cheers.

KoolStar
10-16-18, 10:34
Nice report. Do you have the coordinates?

Hello friends,

Another spa visit to a Kestopur spa. I had got info before that Local bong busty girls are present. When I went there I was correct.

Girls are always good for massage and service compared to MILFs.

I was assigned a very hot 23 age kinds dusky chick. She gave a nice back massage and bum massage followed by lots of sensual ball touching and arousal movements.

She gave a nice front massage and asked me what do I want for extras.

Vroy3867
10-16-18, 13:35
Hello friends,

After getting hints and referring the previous reports, decided to try the PB.

As mentioned in the reports was looking for Miss G and Miss R.

As the previous member had written a good report about are, decided to follow my gut feeling and chose Miss R.

As regards to the massage it was not so good, just plain and normal rubbing, wish she could do more to apply correct pressure at the right places.

After massage, she asked for extras and and I agreed for FS. The moment she dropped her cloths, she became a wild cat.

Lots of foreplay. Kissing, slapping, dirty talk, etc. She seemed totally into it. Actually seemed too good to be real. However when I slipped her shorts down, she was dripping wet. Very clean down there, which prompted me to do DATY. Banged her hard and she enjoyed to the core. Her overall attitude was also good.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Service- 9/10.

WIR- Yes.

Cheers!!

HornySenior
10-16-18, 14:15
Thanks Avik bro for sharing the digits of Titli & Adrija.

Met them on 13th & 14th October for two shots each.

Without going into their physical attributes (already discussed in the forum), what I liked most was their friendly behaviour, complete participation in the act & efforts to please.

Thanks again Avik bro for helping in these GFE sessions.

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 03:18
I am assuming you are talking about Titli and not Tanushree.

Hello people,

Was in the city sometimes back and pinged some seniors and all responded. Many thanks for helping me out.

Out of all the contacts I received, only one responded and that was miss T.

Got all the details and met her for the deed. Rest everything is usual as there are tons of FR written for her.

Overall spent 3 hours and the session was very relaxing. Also as there are many reports written about her saggy boobs but its bound to happen as she had given birth to a child so we can't help much of that. In fact I have had experiences where the girls boobs were awesome and they don't allow to suck as much as I wanted because they would make excuses like they are sensitive and blah blah. At least Miss T has saggy boobs but she allowed me to suck and bite and go hard on them and she was enjoying as well, I liked that attitude.

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 03:20
Without any doubt Tanushree is way better than Titli in all aspects. Titli is past her prime now. Tanushree is young and has better figure. Both have amazing attitudes.

She is always a fun to. Meet. At least better that the lady in whose name recent cyclone came.

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 03:29
I have seen this lady myself and I did not like her at all. Without meaning any dis-respect to the lady she is ugly, old and someone I will never want to fuck even in my dreams. She of course is a cheap fuck so those who are just looking to fuck some holes for less cash can give her a try.

The name is Arpita and damage is 3 k for 2 shots place extra.

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 03:33
I have seen Sharmila personally and she is 40+ for sure. And that SEA profile of hers seems to be run by a male. Anyone looking for young indie please avoid her without paying much attention to the efforts of few members trying to promote her here.

Sharmila. She has been around for nearly 5-6 yrs. You can find her in SEA also. Nice curves, not a looker but very proportionate body. Very GFE service. That she doesn't have a bathroom in her place is quite a negative thing to start with. Can provide you a very good relaxation massage.

NB: If anyone can pay Titli (9.5 k) , then her rates are also justified. Shaggy small boobs, loose pussy and very average massage. And to camouflage the same all lamps and lemon glass etc etc. At least Sharmila has very good assets and does a wonderful relaxation massage.

Have taken her 2 yrs back. Extremely pleasing session. But thought that she is overcharged.

Cheers and Happy Mongering!

FAW.

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 03:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vroy3867
10-17-18, 04:00
Hello friends,

After reading more reports and decoding good Spa from past reports, decided to try the above spa with the Chemical Formula of Water, situated at Chakraberia Rd, Jadubabur Bazar, Bhowanipore.

Decided to opt for a Swedish massage package and was assigned miss J who claims to be from Thailand.

Upon asking her age she mentioned that she is 34 and seems to be so by her figure and looks.

Superb assets, curvy and big boobs and ass.

Massage was very excellent as Thais are specially trained in that only.

Upon asking for extras, she quoted 1.5 for BJ, 2 k for BJ with TL, 3 k for BJ with B2B, 4 k for FS.

Negotiated to 3 k for FS and she readily agreed.

Started FS and was taken to heaven by her, great cooperation and total VFM. Guess what the feeling would be to take them for longer sessions.

Cheers!

KoolDude29
10-17-18, 04:14
She shares old pics but now she is really fat. She is sweet and friendly but the problem is due to her excessive weight you cannot try all the positions with her!

While I did wish to write a detailed report, since she is popular here I do not wish to be redundant. So just a short report.

Thanks to FAW for the contact on this Bengali BBW. Exchanged couple of messages and she was ready to meet today. Though she is young and pretty she has put on lot of weight for her height. What I liked her was the long DFK, smooth skin and the amazing BJ. I usually prefer young girls with at least an average figure, if not slender. This girl is a BBW and you cannot make this out with the pics she sends you WA.

Rating:.

Deepr
10-17-18, 05:10
Hi dear seniors,

Greetings for the festival.

I have been a silent senior of this forum, not doing any activity in India as I stay outside and active in other region. However requesting a help coming to Kolkata after 10 years and I hope you will help me out. I shall be in Kolkata on 22nd Oct. I will be having 3-4 hours time and looking for some bong beauty near airport area, please let me know if you can help me. In return I can not help with anything in India o. An help a bit in Mumbai Pune area, if you ever travel to US or South Africa do let me know. Looking forward for it. Also if any of the girl can host would be great.

Regards,

DR.

JazzyBoy
10-17-18, 07:43
Hey fellas,

I will be travelling to Kolkata, post the vacations. I have asked help from seniors here and they were more than supportive to help.

However, I wanted clarity on one more thing, which is more beneficial for all the newbies if asked over here: This is about the friendliness of star hotels in case you call the girl?

1 Do they allow the girls to come direct to room in case she has deposited ID? Assuming booking was for 2 persons.

2 Which area and type of hotels to choose (preferably around 4-8 k budget). Is near airport fine?

3 Any hints on hotel name / location would be appreciated, defintely in an encrypted manner.

Any other things to watch out, feel free to enlighten me (us).

Thanks,

Ab.Check your PM.

BoredBong
10-17-18, 12:13
Dears,

Few months backs I read some positive reviews of the spa located at Astra Tower Rajarhat in this forum. Since jhonny was hungry visited the spa at the ground floor of the mall with great expectation but alas! The two therapist available there look like maid type with heavy makeup, bad teeth and dirt hand. Not at all up to the mark. Asked some arbitrary questions regarding salon service and left quickly. Moved to Axis mall after having some positive review from my friend. Visited R Thai Spa in the second floor of Axis mall. They have only locals. Counter charges was 1.2 K since I had some coupon but unable to see the lineup or choose the girl. I was provided one clean room with attached shower / cubicle. I changed into dispo and the lady came. Her name is same as our beloved piggy chops. She is her mid twenties and with little dark complexion and good body. She started the massage and it was really good considering the Indian standard. After 15 minutes the question for extra popped. I asked her the menu and she quoted 1.5 K for HJ with top access and 2 k for B2B- no FS. I negotiated down the price to 1.6 K for B2B. She undressed herself and medium sized melons were in front of me. She kept the panty in place. I sucked her boobs to my hearts content and fingered her pussy though she was hesitant initially. B2B was not like nuru massage but she complemented with cute behavior and responded like shy girlfriend with the touches. There were no DFK or BJ but she made it up with her behaviour. After the end of the session she jerked me off and I was happy. Took a shower, handed over the money and left.

WIR. Maybe. She told me other girls do FS. So might be I will repeat the spa.

Cost- 1.2 K counter + 1.6 K for B2B. Total 2. 8 K.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Fuckmiester2
10-17-18, 17:38
Last I saw that particular spa had it's shutters down, changed their name to the hamam spa and had a note outside saying it was closed for repairs.

How much are they charging for massage now?

Water spa at Ballygunge circular road is still operating in full flow though.

Cheers.

Hello friends,

After reading more reports and decoding good Spa from past reports, decided to try the above spa with the Chemical Formula of Water, situated at Chakraberia Rd, Jadubabur Bazar, Bhowanipore.

Decided to opt for a Swedish massage package and was assigned miss J who claims to be from Thailand.

Upon asking her age she mentioned that she is 34 and seems to be so by her figure and looks.

Superb assets, curvy and big boobs and ass.

Massage was very excellent as Thais are specially trained in that only.

AbhiShek520
10-18-18, 07:41
Check your PM as I have shared a contact with you.

Hi dear seniors,

Greetings for the festival.

I have been a silent senior of this forum, not doing any activity in India as I stay outside and active in other region. However requesting a help coming to Kolkata after 10 years and I hope you will help me out. I shall be in Kolkata on 22nd Oct. I will be having 3-4 hours time and looking for some bong beauty near airport area, please let me know if you can help me. In return I can not help with anything in India o. An help a bit in Mumbai Pune area, if you ever travel to US or South Africa do let me know. Looking forward for it. Also if any of the girl can host would be great.

Regards,

DR.

MarkDow
10-18-18, 10:16
H2O spa at chakraberia is closed as per my visit dated 17.10. 2018. Some institute has opened in this place. I guess the report is back dated wen the spa was functional.

Last I saw that particular spa had it's shutters down, changed their name to the hamam spa and had a note outside saying it was closed for repairs.

Cheers.

RkSharma
10-18-18, 20:06
Can you please share her digits: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Hi guys,

I am writing this report as I thought it may interest some one in this forum. It was a quite a few years back I met a housewife through SEA. Then the profile mentioned was as misti agarwal. She claimed 10 k for 3 hrs with place.

Met her at her place which was quite decent. She was a non Bengali beauty, a classical look. Very active in bed, nice skill in BJ and deep throat. After the first encounter met her twice but bargained down to 8 k and 5 k respectively..EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JHourHappy
10-18-18, 23:57
Anyone recently visited Osmo or mt Bangur? Any experience please share.

LoveMaker16
10-19-18, 04:19
Friends,

There is a new branch of famous Osmosis Day Spa near Deshapriya Park, opposite of the petrol pump on SB Road.

You guys can visit there and share your feedback.

There are few new Thai birds, such as Emmy, Mia etc.

If anyone has already visited, then I would like to hear from him about his experience.

Regards.

Deepr
10-19-18, 07:47
Hi Avik, thanks for your help. Please check your pm. Require your suggestions.

Vroy3867
10-19-18, 08:15

Cheers.I had gone time back, now don't know what's the new name. May be it has changed.

BigWorld
10-19-18, 15:05
Was in Camac street few days back for some work After that was tired and thought of having a body massage.

Saw Coral Thi. Got in before that booked nearbuy.

Ambience was good took aromatherafy.

All local & NEs.

A girl was assigned late 20's. Name Sofiya. By 10 minutes gave hints by touching my johny.

She has a beautiful figure with handful tits.

Massage was good and she asked 2000 for B2 B with BBBJ.

I agreed. BJ was really good licking balls to everything.

I squeezed and suck melons like anything.

B2 B was also good with lot of time.

After my release she gave a wonderful massage.

Did not try for FS I was in no mood.

Place and this girl is very clean.

Stueql
10-19-18, 22:45
Any hints if Bina still there at KD? Alo gone long since.

ThikHoney
10-20-18, 05:52
Any hints if Bina still there at KD? Alo gone long since.Last month back available.

ThikHoney
10-20-18, 05:56
Dear seniors,

How is famous Laketown G spa and the price going on how is the ambiance.

Rolixir
10-20-18, 17:50
Anyone has any recent experience in MT Bangur. Heard its services have gone down the hill.

Rrohitchnada
10-20-18, 19:59
Can you please elaborate with pointers about the place service and the location.

Last month back available.

Robin269
10-20-18, 22:19
Hello to all mongers,

I have been silent reader of ISG since 2 years almost. Sorry I have taken some advantage from the ISG coded information to get the benefits of spa. And now I have lots to share. I do not remember the name.

1. Spa at cc1 offer good deal inside the room. Take NB vouchers, and prior app. Thai cheeks are good. I got FS IN 3 K two times.

2. Saloon cum spa at Balleygaunge F, give wonderful service in just 2.5 k, loc. Therapist. FS avl.

I take her number, she is available in Oc, park, mall and for movies.

Robin269
10-20-18, 22:24
Kidly share her digits.

She shares old pics but now she is really fat. She is sweet and friendly but the problem is due to her excessive weight you cannot try all the positions with her!

Uziuzi
10-21-18, 10:30
I got these pics as Phoolbagan Riya working somewhere else now. Just want to confirm from the Kolkata seniors. Please confirm.

Uziuzi
10-21-18, 10:31
Kidly share her digits.Activate your PM first. Then it can be shared.

Hamishxyz
10-21-18, 12:31
My friend is in touch with this lady. She has quoted him 5 k for one shot. But I have a feeling that probably she not genuine. Kindly let me know if anyone has tried her. Pics attached.

FunAtWork
10-21-18, 22:11
Spend the last 2 days with the Undisputed Kings (Legends) of SG. Was quite a memorable experience of dance ans shot. My first visit after the changes brought about in SG buildings. That the Mid Range buildings are fitted with AC, they are now a much better place to be in than the premier buildings. Was nice to experience Manisha equivalent at half the cost. Man she made the end so sweet and memorable for me. In fact it is the first time that I ventured into the other side in details. All my previous 6-7 visits were in Premium Buildings only.

Lastly this post is a respect post for the undoubted king (Legends) of SG's in this forum. Without their help and guidance, this wonderful and eventful ending to the long off (Friday Sat Sunday) would not have been possible.

Again each and every visit proves the fact, Days are for Indis, but night they are for SG.

Cheers!

FAW.

Vroy3867
10-22-18, 08:26
Hello friends,

Went to the above spa in South area, near Ballygunge.

It gave me quite a wonderful experience. Selected a Thai girl miss M. Tall, model like figure and smooth skin, cute looks.

Massage was excellent. Extras were B2B, BJ, FS and shower.

Fucked her nicely and rate was 2.5 k.

Carried my own protection, she was so wild and horny.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Rohitag
10-22-18, 09:44
I want to try a spa which offer sexual services. Can you guys please advice me where should I go.

My budget is 2.5 k. I just want it to be safe and fun.

Thanks.

AkashHot
10-22-18, 10:43
Who all are the best therapist in MT Bngur now a days? Is it worth gong there now?

I used to to be frequent there long back and Reshmi was the best for my taste.

Gogogo1
10-22-18, 12:43
Hi bros,

Came to know there are 3 locals currently working in RT Spa salt lake pnb more. I know Simran there are two more named Kajol and Paulami. Can any brother please provide input about them, my PM is active.

Thanks.

Rohitag
10-22-18, 12:52
I will be trying this for the first time.

As I have no experience regarding this, I would appreciate if you guys could help me with few things.

1) Which spa / girl should I contact? (No rip offs).

2) How should I negotiate?

3) Anything else you guys might think I should know.

Max damage:- 3 k.

I do not have PM / DM.

Uziuzi
10-22-18, 13:25
Hi bros,

Attaching the pics of the Indie referred by me earlier. While visiting her, she mentioned some other girls were available but I insisted to take service only from her and finally she agreed.

The pic was requested by some fellow brothers but I was not able to attach file due to very poor connectivity as I am out of town. So sorry for the late attachment.

However, learnt from a fellow brother that she didn't directly provide service to him instead, she provided another HW which was not as per choice.

Hence, posting this pic of the indie named Riya, which I mentioned earlier. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,

Puzzle7444.As per the FR and pic I have requested to the person for sharing the digits and received via PM. Tried to contact the digits and received some pics. It was a dusky bong and a matured lady but not as the pic posted. I told that I was looking for someone else and described as per pic. Finally I shared the pic with her. Then she asked me that "who are they in the pics? I don't know them". Even told me mad. So I really don't know what is going on. I am not blaming any one. Some misconception may be going on. Just shared my experience.

BoredBong
10-22-18, 14:52
Brothers,

Can anybody help me with below two queries?

1. What is the current scene at S* Thai Spa at Hunger Street? What's the line up and and recommendation?

2. If I can subscribe the PM facility using entropy or any other virtual use and throw card. Guidance please.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Fuckmiester2
10-22-18, 16:27
Hi mate,

It seems you don't have pm so had to talk to you this way.

The spa name is not clear.

Could you kindly elaborate on the spa name and give some hints on the name of the girl.

Cheers.

Hello friends,

It gave me quite a wonderful experience. Selected a Thai girl miss M. Tall, model like figure and smooth skin, cute looks.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

KhealiJubak
10-22-18, 19:44
Take Poulami. Slim, tight, ready to please, huge but saggy boobs but compensate with performance. Any position. Clean and neat. What about Simran and her charges?

Hi bros,

Came to know there are 3 locals currently working in RT Spa salt lake pnb more. I know Simran there are two more named Kajol and Paulami. Can any brother please provide input about them, my PM is active.

Thanks.

KhealiJubak
10-22-18, 19:47
For single take Riya or Barsha. For double take Riya+Barsha or Mahuya+Bristi (or anyone Mahua recommend). 2 girls means ultimate femeom, lesbian, dirty talk, one girl sitting on your face while other one sucking you, or fucking you with sucking each other kinda pose. Wild fun.

Who all are the best therapist in MT Bngur now a days? Is it worth gong there now?

I used to to be frequent there long back and Reshmi was the best for my taste.

KhealiJubak
10-22-18, 19:49
Which spa is this? Once you written P. S and once PB. Please write clearly.

Hello friends,

As the previous member had written a good report about are, decided to follow my gut feeling and chose Miss R.

As regards to the massage it was not so good, just plain and normal rubbing, wish she could do more to apply correct pressure at the right places.

After massage, she asked for extras and and I agreed for FS. The moment she dropped her cloths, she became a wild cat.

RahulA9282
10-23-18, 07:50
I got these pics as Phoolbagan Riya working somewhere else now. Just want to confirm from the Kolkata seniors. Please confirm.Yes, she is the one.

BigWorld
10-23-18, 10:32

I used to to be frequent there long back and Reshmi was the best for my taste.Service charge 4500 is too high to get a single shot here. High value paid for the service here.

There are so many alternatives so go to other places with reasonable charges.

SkypeKahinka
10-23-18, 13:17
Any bro has any leads about Kharagpur, Ill be there soon, there will be a stop over in Kolkatta but Kharagpur is too far from SG.

BK2117
10-23-18, 15:38
Yes, she is the one.Please oblige by telling us where is she now?

BoredBong
10-23-18, 16:42
Take Poulami. Slim, tight, ready to please, huge but saggy boobs but compensate with performance. Any position. Clean and neat. What about Simran and her charges?Please let me know what are damages for Poulami and RT spa counter.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Rrohitchnada
10-23-18, 18:01
So true bro.

It's too expensive, for a poor broken and untidy place. Girls are good and so is the service, but not VFM. So many better options are available for one who wants to spend 4 k to 5 k.

Service charge 4500 is too high to get a single shot here. High value paid for the service here.

There are so many alternatives so go to other places with reasonable charges.

Bohemaniaa
10-23-18, 18:15
Hello friends,

Lots of foreplay. Kissing, slapping, dirty talk, etc. She seemed totally into it. Actually seemed too good to be real. However when I slipped her shorts down, she was dripping wet. Very clean down there, which prompted me to do DATY. Banged her hard and she enjoyed to the core. Her overall attitude was also good.Is there a new R there because the oldie has changed her nest.

Bohemaniaa
10-23-18, 18:17
Hello friends,

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.Can you elaborate?

Uziuzi
10-23-18, 18:37
Yes, she is the one.Thanks for conformation.

KhealiJubak
10-23-18, 21:52
Please let me know what are damages for Poulami and RT spa counter.

Regards,

Boredbong.Counter charge 2 k. Inside 3 k for FS.

KhealiJubak
10-23-18, 21:54
So true bro.

It's too expensive, for a poor broken and untidy place. Girls are good and so is the service, but not VFM. So many better options are available for one who wants to spend 4 k to 5 k.Ok, tell me couple of alternatives where you can have FS like MT Bangur under 4.5 k. Everywhere counter charge is separate so adding the 2 components it usually exceeded 4.5 k. Osmo was cheaper but no good girls are there.

Andy7
10-24-18, 03:39
Spend the last 2 days with the Undisputed Kings (Legends) of SG. Was quite a memorable experience of dance ans shot. My first visit after the changes brought about in SG buildings. That the Mid Range buildings are fitted with AC, they are now a much better place to be in than the premier buildings. Was nice to experience Manisha equivalent at half the cost. Man she made the end so sweet and memorable for me. In fact it is the first time that I ventured into the other side in details. All my previous 6-7 visits were in Premium Buildings only.

Lastly this post is a respect post for the undoubted king (Legends) of SG's in this forum. Without their help and guidance, this wonderful and eventful ending to the long off (Friday Sat Sunday) would not have been possible.

Again each and every visit proves the fact, Days are for Indis, but night they are for SG.

Cheers!

FAW.Nice FR bro. Also please share some mid range building names that you have visited, location if possible & their price range. Thanks.

AkashHot
10-24-18, 04:09
Service charge 4500 is too high to get a single shot here. High value paid for the service here.

There are so many alternatives so go to other places with reasonable charges.Please suggest the alternative ones via PM.

Meetazadjoshi
10-24-18, 06:48
I had gone time back, now don't know what's the new name. May be it has changed.Can anyone please confirm if water spa chakraberia is functioning on this date. If not, any good alternative from the same area?

Regards.

RahulA9282
10-24-18, 08:32
Please oblige by telling us where is she now?She has shifted her base to Lake Town. To get more details PM me.

RaviKapoor1
10-24-18, 08:45
Hello friends,

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.Name please?

ChodonRaj
10-24-18, 11:26
Someone already alerted here but I didn't hear the message.

I was allotted Beau at Orchid. I didn't object. The message was so-so. The rest was disaster. An yes she doesn't smile whatever you say. It seemed very awkward to me. Either she is very depressed or on drugs.

Please avoid her at all costs.

Akhihjj
10-24-18, 22:59
She has shifted her base to Lake Town. To get more details PM me.Please PM me details. Very much interested.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Salspak
10-25-18, 05:04
Need help guys.

Between Candy and Dew which has bigger firmer tits and a good body.

Maybe I am asking for too much but Osmo Su and Do have spoilt me to the hilt.

Also would be great if I get some more options on Thai FS.

Cheers.

Meetazadjoshi
10-25-18, 09:16
RT Elgin, little away from the location shown on the Google Map.

Pushed for Balinese at the counter (3.2 k).

Got a local, name? One of the Sensational sisters.

Average, well built, not exactly very fat. OK looks.

Good massage. She herself started talking about extras. HJ 1.5 k, TLB2 B 3.5 K, no FS.

Settled for TLB2 B for 2.5 (could have further negotiated but didn't feel like).

Soon after action started she said that if I had rubber she can go for FS but for another 2 k.

I said I got no rubber and, 1 k.

She agreed and got rubber from I guess some Co worker.

Started with a BJ, then CG for a couple of minutes, then missionary for really long time. Almost came and then she started feeling some pain, I guess (didn't say but seemed so) so the rest was HJ.

Not happy with the damage, not really VFM. Yet to find a very good looking therapist in Kol.

ThereForYou
10-25-18, 14:30
Counter charge 2 k. Inside 3 k for FS.Today visited RT and took Paulami, thanks for the suggestion.

To me, she is a super cute girl, slim, tender, soft, erotic. Ready to please.

Monger friends, I know the stars are now favoring this bong now, so please don't hike the price.

B2B is available at 2 k, FS at 2.5 K.

Ready for A level if she feels so. Don't hurry and jump for that. You need to coax her and seduce her for that.

All information shared. As mentioned boobs are big but saggy.

STC 2017
10-25-18, 18:51
Got a local, name? One of the Sensational sisters.More hints please: Kardashians, Chopras, Kapoors, Bhatts, Sens or any other insane?

Pushed for Balinese at the counter (3.2 k). ...
Settled for TLB2 B for 2.5 (could have further negotiated but didn't feel like). ...
Soon after action started she said that if I had rubber she can go for FS but for another 2 k. ...
I said I got no rubber and, 1 k. ...
Not happy with the damage, not really VFM.So you paid (3.2 + 2.5 + 1) = 6.7 K in total?

CrazyIndie
10-25-18, 19:18
RT Elgin, little away from the location shown on the Google Map.

Pushed for Balinese at the counter (3.2 k).

Got a local, name? One of the Sensational sisters.

Average, well built, not exactly very fat. OK looks.

Good massage. She herself started talking about extras. HJ 1.5 k, TLB2 B 3.5 K, no FS.

Settled for TLB2 B for 2.5 (could have further negotiated but didn't feel like).

Soon after action started she said that if I had rubber she can go for FS but for another 2 k.

I said I got no rubber and, 1 k.

She agreed and got rubber from I guess some Co worker.

Started with a BJ, then CG for a couple of minutes, then missionary for really long time. Almost came and then she started feeling some pain, I guess (didn't say but seemed so) so the rest was HJ.

Not happy with the damage, not really VFM. Yet to find a very good looking therapist in Kol.3.5 k for FS at RT? Friend, it's your money who am I to complain? But last week banged Dew at 2 k.

I know her for quite some time and this has been her rate. Last week when I met her, she started saying how clients are showering 4-5 k on her. I understood her new found fame at ISG is responsible. I curtly said, either 2 k for the stuff or you lose one old customer. There are plenty of fish available ready to be screwed at 2 k. She relented.

That's why I like Delhi forum. They never allow price soar.

KoolStar
10-25-18, 21:17
Anyone knows this lady? Any feedback is highly appreciated. Got her contact few months back but haven't explored till date. To make it worse, unable to find her digits now.

Meetazadjoshi
10-25-18, 21:26
3.5 k for FS at RT? Friend, it's your money who am I to complain? But last week banged Dew at 2 k.

I know her for quite some time and this has been her rate. Last week when I met her, she started saying how clients are showering 4-5 k on her. I understood her new found fame at ISG is responsible. I curtly said, either 2 k for the stuff or you lose one old customer. There are plenty of fish available ready to be screwed at 2 k. She relented.

That's why I like Delhi forum. They never allow price soar.I was not stupid bit in mood. What to say: the.

However, I really searched deep in this forum, didn't find any indicative price for RT Elgin. Now noted.

Yes total was 6.7 k.

Earlier I paid 7 k (3+4) at TAS CC1.

So yes I feel a LOT stupid.

Dennis Thomas
10-26-18, 06:03
There are a couple of FRs in Bangalore forum with pic of her, not sure of her name though. FR recommends her as being horny and yes she is from Kolkatta.

Anyone knows this lady? Any feedback is highly appreciated. Got her contact few months back but haven't explored till date. To make it worse, unable to find her digits now.

Jadugar
10-26-18, 12:02
Anyone knows this lady? Any feedback is highly appreciated. Got her contact few months back but haven't explored till date. To make it worse, unable to find her digits now.She is on skaka.

Search through reverse photo.

Delhi, Bhubaneswar, all are there.

Gogogo1
10-26-18, 12:07
Tanya was her running name in 2014-15 in NCR. I met her twice in 2014 when I was in Noida. Her service was great then with super friendly nature. Dusky bong what I remembered was ready for all except a level. First time 1 paid 7 k / st through SP and 2nd time 4.5 K / st directly. Unfortunately the no I had then is not active anymore if any brother can share the no and ref. Would be great. My PM active and ready for reciprocation too. Thanks.

There are a couple of FRs in Bangalore forum with pic of her, not sure of her name though. FR recommends her as being horny and yes she is from Kolkatta.

Iphone815
10-26-18, 17:01
Anyone knows this lady? Any feedback is highly appreciated. Got her contact few months back but haven't explored till date. To make it worse, unable to find her digits now.She is good in bed had tried her once through one broker Shivaji.

Slama
10-26-18, 17:12
Thanks FAW for sharing the contact. Met Miss T (Actress name in the recent Nana P controversy). College girl, around 21 yrs of age. Had a great time. Pure GFE. Chatted for around 1. 5 hrs before the deed started. Height 5. 5. Complexion wheatish. Looks 8/10. Stunning racks. GFE 10/10. Not a time watcher. Single shot 4 k, 2.5-3 hrs. Smart and polished girl. Would recommend.

Cheers.Request you to share her contact and reference. PM active. Thanks.

Pazhalis
10-26-18, 17:22
Thanks a lot to FAW and Avik for helping generously with their contacts. As FAW told me, I was in Kolkata at the wrong time for mongering. Most of the contacts were either unavailable, did not respond or on their periods. The 2 that were available. And I jumped on the opportunity. Were in a hurry to do the deed and get back to the festivities.

FR#1.

Messaged Titli and she asked me to book a room at her regular hotel. It was GFE from the moment I met her. Great attitude. Clear skin and petite body. Experimented with different positions and some of my fetishes. Enjoyed the other items in the package deal (oil massage, hot towel etc). The only turn off was her saggy and deflated breasts.

Will I repeat? Maybe.

FR#2.

Madhu had 2 places in the city. Chose one near a mall in South Kolkata. Entered an apartment in a safe residential area. The old man inside offered drinks and cigarettes. Politely declined and soon entered the bedroom for the deed. She was young and slightly plump (my type). Average looks. Good service, but I was annoyed when she kept answering her husband's phone calls. Finished in mish and left the place soon after.

Damages- 6 k (including place).

Can't share the contacts as they are not mine. Thanks again to the seniors for making my visit memorable.

KoolStar
10-26-18, 19:34
Can you PM me the details?

She is on skaka.

Search through reverse photo.

Delhi, Bhubaneswar, all are there.

KoolStar
10-26-18, 20:08
Can you share the digits? PM active.

She is good in bed had tried her once through one broker Shivaji.

ToyBoyCal
10-27-18, 05:11
There was a raid on a spa in Bangur on Thursday. Wherein the cops arrested a few people as per the telegraph.

Toi reported sleaze rackets being busted in Kasba and Garia.

If anyone has any more details, please share.

Esha 00
10-29-18, 10:57
Any one tried the girl called Esha she used to work in PB spa.

She is 5 Ft. And 2 inch tall. Her body measurement is 32-26-38 approximately. She is pretty girl. Her hair color is light-brown and lips are too juicy. She is too sexy. Meet her soon to feel real girlfriend experience. She is a college girl. Here is here number 9xxxxxxx55 which I got when I meet her I don't know where she is working right know.

First shot- 3000 was the charge for damages.

BigWorld
10-29-18, 16:14
There was a raid on a spa in Bangur on Thursday. Wherein the cops arrested a few people as per the telegraph.

Toi reported sleaze rackets being busted in Kasba and Garia.

If anyone has any more details, please share.Is it the MT spa area I. E. Bangur?

Rahul2030
10-29-18, 16:27
Tanya was her running name in 2014-15 in NCR. I met her twice in 2014 when I was in Noida. Her service was great then with super friendly nature. Dusky bong what I remembered was ready for all except a level. First time 1 paid 7 k / st through SP and 2nd time 4.5 K / st directly. Unfortunately the no I had then is not active anymore if any brother can share the no and ref. Would be great. My PM active and ready for reciprocation too. Thanks.Gogogo1 your inbox is full, try to clear your inbox.

Rahul2030
10-29-18, 16:31
Kolkata has always been fun. But again need your help with contact of some indes. Budget is not a problem. In return, I can share some contact of Mumbai.

Cheers.

Badal23
10-29-18, 17:56
Can you please PM me the contact details of the SP cum bird?

Or this girl name and service details.

Thanks.

JHourHappy
10-29-18, 18:32

She is 5 Ft. And 2 inch tall. Her body measurement is 32-26-38 approximately. She is pretty girl. Her hair color is light-brown and lips are too juicy. She is too sexy. Meet her soon to feel real girlfriend experience. She is a college girl. Here is here number 9xxxxxxx55 which I got when I meet her I don't know where she is working right know.

First shot- 3000 was the charge for damages.If you have her number, why not pinging her directly? Your language gives us a feeling that you are writing for her.

Gogogo1
10-29-18, 21:01
Hi ToyBoyCal bro,

I took her a year back through a SP. Her service was okay. I paid around 7 k / shot if you are getting her for 7 k for 2 shots then it's not a bad deal. Please aware she looks better in pics than real. Thanks, Enjoy.

Hi friends,

Got this bird from Tinder. Asking 7 k for 2 shots and 3-4 hours. Place extra.

If anyone has tried her, please share the experience and expenses.

Salspak
10-30-18, 04:13
There are a couple of FRs in Bangalore forum with pic of her, not sure of her name though. FR recommends her as being horny and yes she is from Kolkatta.This black saree woman is a drool.

If anyone has details, please PM me.

MarcTooHot
10-30-18, 04:14

First shot- 3000 was the charge for damages.This is your first post in ISG. You are so much in love with Esha that you've chosen Esha00 as your ISG screen name?

OnlyOneLife
10-30-18, 04:57
Guys I will be visiting kol on 24th November. Last time I decided to visit Kol but as per the forum feedback decided on pattaya. Well, coming to the point, can someone throw some light if Jadavpur or Disha MP still exist?? I had those numbers.

Also, I will seek some help from seniors for Adrija and few less known indies or MPs. I will travel from very far (Canada) so please help.

ToyBoyCal
10-30-18, 06:55
Hi ToyBoyCal bro,

I took her a year back through a SP. Her service was okay. I paid around 7 k / shot if you are getting her for 7 k for 2 shots then it's not a bad deal. Please aware she looks better in pics than real. Thanks, Enjoy.Thanks for the info brother. Will try her soon and post a FR.

For those who have requested me for her digits, I shall check with her during my session and then share it. However please do not jack up prices as is the trend these days.

Joyckar
10-30-18, 14:06
Just came out of Bangur Spa.

It was my first time here. Later realized there were no other clients other than me.

Asked the beauty at the counter regarding the charges, she said 3,500. I told her that my friends used services of 4,500, and I want the same. She replied that the charges have been hiked just before puja. I tried negotiating but she dint budge. Guys, the charges are now 5 K.

Then I was asked to wait at the adjacent waiting area. A line up of 5 girls was presented. I had earlier planned to chose Riyaa but then seeing so much choice, I decided to go with my own impression of the girls after seeing them.

I found the tallest girl very sweet looking, decided to go with her.

The room was OK but had very dull lighting. During the usual massage (I had chosen dry), I kept her engaged in conversation, tried to make her comfortable. 15 minutes into massage, she pulls off my dispos, while I was facing down, receiving bum massage.

Wen I turned, I was shocked to see that she had already removed her top and had only wore panty. OMG, she had awesome breasts, and had superb curves at the right places. She sat on me and started kissing nipples and teasingly taking my dick in her mouth in between. After a while of BBJ, she asked me to put on condom and started WOT. She was moaning while I sucked her boobs. She told me to go slow on them. She said that she was v caring of them and thinks that squeezing them would make them sag. I continued sucking, man those were really awesome.

I asked her for CIM, this was my first time and she was so cool with that. She dint put any unpleasant face while taking it, she sucked the last drop of it. 10 of 10 for her skills. Had an amazing time with her.

Took her number, but she said she doesn't go out. She claims to be 24. Her name was Mithi. She said she was unmarried, which seemed very true.

Left the place fully satisfied.

5 k is a bit high, but won't it cost the same if you visit elsewhere and pay for FS to the girl. Tried negotiating hard there, but couldn't succeed.

My rating about the girl.

Face- 8.

Boobs: 10.

Ass: 8.

Curves right at the places.

Down there: 9, tight.

Cheers,

Joyckar.

Follower
10-30-18, 17:45
Guys I will be visiting kol on 24th November. Last time I decided to visit Kol but as per the forum feedback decided on pattaya. Well, coming to the point, can someone throw some light if Jadavpur or Disha MP still exist?? I had those numbers.

Also, I will seek some help from seniors for Adrija and few less known indies or MPs. I will travel from very far (Canada) so please help.Dunno about Disha. Jadavpur guy is on the same prices as before.

CandidMessage
10-30-18, 17:51
Where did you get the Digits from.

Seems to be not genuine.

AvikForU
10-31-18, 08:57
Meethi with tattoos on her boob and waist, is that the girl you met? Then you have met one of the best in MT. But 5 k is now too much for MT!

It was my first time here. Later realized there were no other clients other than me.

Asked the beauty at the counter regarding the charges, she said 3,500. I told her that my friends used services of 4,500, and I want the same. She replied that the charges have been hiked just before puja. I tried negotiating but she dint budge. Guys, the charges are now 5 K.

Then I was asked to wait at the adjacent waiting area. A line up of 5 girls was presented. I had earlier planned to chose Riyaa but then seeing so much choice, I decided to go with my own impression of the girls after seeing them.

The room was OK but had very dull lighting. During the usual massage (I had chosen dry), I kept her engaged in conversation, tried to make her comfortable. 15 minutes into massage, she pulls off my dispos, while I was facing down, receiving bum massage..

Joyckar
10-31-18, 15:47
Meethi with tattoos on her boob and waist, is that the girl you met? Then you have met one of the best in MT. But 5 k is now too much for MT!Yes, she had a tattoo on her boob.

STC 2017
10-31-18, 20:53

Also, I will seek some help from seniors for Adrija and few less known indies or MPs. I will travel from very far (Canada) so please help.Your inbox is full. Seems you are getting a lot of info.

OnlyOneLife
11-01-18, 05:14
Cleared space, please check your inbox.

Your inbox is full. Seems you are getting a lot of info.

Digha
11-01-18, 16:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ChicagoBong
11-02-18, 02:21
Hi,

I am Bengali guy, living in Chicago. Visiting south Kolkata for 2 months. Dec to January.

Fellow mongers and Guru. Please advise.

ChicagoBong
11-02-18, 02:59
Kolkata has always been fun. But again need your help with contact of some indes. Budget is not a problem. In return, I can share some contact of Mumbai.

Cheers.Me too visiting Kolkata 22nd Nov to 24th Jan from US. Don't know anyone on the city. Please help.

GopalRao
11-02-18, 06:31
Hi people,

Was in Kolkata for some urgent work. It was an unplanned trip and pinged FAW bro. Many thanks for his prompt support and he provided me with some leads. Out of all, I decided to try Miss Tanushree as I like young busty girls.

About the girl she is a bomb. Just 21 years, a college student and a friendly attitude, she was a perfect sex partner. The most amazing assets of her is her boobs, which are a massive pound of soft flesh ready to be sucked and played with. I just think how lucky his BF must be to play with those.

About the deed, I won't go into details as there are plenty of FRs about her in the forum. She is a very tight girl with a wild side whom you can enjoy for hours and hours.

This one is for boob lovers, the best pair of boobs for a 21 years old girl.

Face- 7.

Boobs- 9.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 9.

Ass- 8.

WIR- Yes.

Many Thanks again FAW bro!

PrinceKerry14
11-02-18, 14:08
Hi friends,

Got this bird from Tinder. Asking 7 k for 2 shots and 3-4 hours. Place extra.

If anyone has tried her, please share the experience and expenses.I also got her request from tinder, rate was 5 k and place extra. I didn't tried.

Samuel123
11-02-18, 15:01
Hi bros,

I am a Delhi monger presently in Kolkata for temporary work. But missing action since I am not sure where I can get good service in economical rates.

Can any bro be kind to share some details of MP or Inde.

FunAtWork
11-02-18, 16:40
Bro,

Activate your PM.

Cheers!

FAW.

Me too visiting Kolkata 22nd Nov to 24th Jan from US. Don't know anyone on the city. Please help.

Madhumahesh
11-02-18, 17:14
I don't know what is the problem with this spa. They are bent on hiking rates. As already pointed out by some comrades the rates have been hiked to 5 k. Just about 2 years back it was 3 k at the counter and 1 k tips in the room. Then very cleverly, they decided to make it a package with 4.5 k all inclusive at the counter and it is doubtful whether the therapist even gets 1 k. Now it has gone up to 5 k, once again the bloody owner taking advantage of the principle of package. If they raise the counter charges to 4 k then they will lose customers as counter charges are not that high in any other spa. So bring in the moolah taking advantage of the girls and dumping the customers. The girls are nothing exceptional. Rural based girls holing up in Kolkata. At 5 k you can get really beautiful girls in SG.

Went there as it is near to the airport and so can drop in during transit gap. Has wanted to try Barsha and so fixed the appointment. Paid the exorbitant 5 kat the counter which dampened the whole experience.

Anyway nothing great happened. The girl was thin with big boobs. BBBJ, rimming etc etc followed. Tried WOT followed by missi. Came in missi.

WIR: Never.

Mavhyd
11-02-18, 20:14
Hello brethren,

Would be visiting Kolkata on 11th of Nov.

Have been visiting to Mt bangur during my previous visits.

Looking for a change this time. I am ok with MPs. Please help me with some good MP which fall in route to airport.

Also if possible could you please help me with the recommended girls from the MPs. Bit tits are always a plus.

I would surely be reciprocating.

Thanks in advance.

Mavhyd.

ChicagoBong
11-02-18, 20:28
Bro,

Activate your PM.

Cheers!

FAW.Is there way to activate PM with US based credit card?

It seems there is some problem with this site payment processor with US based cards.

Can you please post it in the forum please.

FunAtWork
11-02-18, 21:04
Avoid the spa for a month. Rates will creep back.

Don't openly write the damages of Indis in the open forum also. Damages please share in PM. Nearly all Indis know about ISG and tarck the rates that are being charged. They hike their rates accordingly. Some Dumb Asshole shouts about flushing the rates openly and I know from my experiences that they do not meet them and only do some intellectual masturbation with the rates. Please share the damages only in PM. We all are only fooling ourselves by hiking the rates of each and every new indi.

Cheers and happy Mongering!

FAW.

I don't know what is the problem with this spa. They are bent on hiking rates. As already pointed out by some comrades the rates have been hiked to 5 k. Just about 2 years back it was 3 k at the counter and 1 k tips in the room. Then very cleverly, they decided to make it a package with 4.5 k all inclusive at the counter and it is doubtful whether the therapist even gets 1 k. Now it has gone up to 5 k, once again the bloody owner taking advantage of the principle of package. If they raise the counter charges to 4 k then they will lose customers as counter charges are not that high in any other spa. So bring in the moolah taking advantage of the girls and dumping the customers. The girls are nothing exceptional. Rural based girls holing up in Kolkata. At 5 k you can get really beautiful girls in SG.

Went there as it is near to the airport and so can drop in during transit gap. Has wanted to try Barsha and so fixed the appointment. Paid the exorbitant 5 kat the counter which dampened the whole experience.

Anyway nothing great happened. The girl was thin with big boobs. BBBJ, rimming etc etc followed. Tried WOT followed by missi. Came in missi.

WIR: Never.

Roaming Viking
11-02-18, 23:28
Hello, I will be visiting Calcutta and am interested in a spa experience with extras. Can you tell me more, like where it is located and if there is a choice of girls. I like young and skinny (don't we all?

Please PM me. I am grateful for any info really since it is my first visit to Calcutta.

Many thanks.

The room was OK but had very dull lighting. During the usual massage (I had chosen dry), I kept her engaged in conversation, tried to make her comfortable. 15 minutes into massage, she pulls off my dispos, while I was facing down, receiving bum massage.

Wen I turned, I was shocked to see that she had already removed her top and had only wore panty. OMG, she had awesome breasts, and had superb curves at the right places. She sat on me and started kissing nipples and teasingly taking my dick in her mouth in between. After a while of BBJ, she asked me to put on condom and started WOT. She was moaning while I sucked her boobs. She told me to go slow on them. She said that she was v caring of them and thinks that squeezing them would make them sag. I continued sucking, man those were really awesome.

I asked her for CIM, this was my first time and she was so cool with that. She dint put any unpleasant face while taking it, she sucked the last drop of it. 10 of 10 for her skills. Had an amazing time with her.

Took her number, but she said she doesn't go out. She claims to be 24. Her name was Mithi. She said she was unmarried, which seemed very true.

Left the place fully satisfied.

5 k is a bit high, but won't it cost the same if you visit elsewhere and pay for FS to the girl. Tried negotiating hard there, but couldn't succeed.

My rating about the girl.

Face- 8.

Boobs: 10.

Ass: 8.

Curves right at the places.

Down there: 9, tight.

Cheers,

Joyckar.

Jackda
11-03-18, 01:58
Hi people,

Was in Kolkata for some urgent work. It was an unplanned trip and pinged FAW bro. Many thanks for his prompt support and he provided me with some leads. Out of all, I decided to try Miss Tanushree as I like young busty girls.

About the girl she is a bomb. Just 21 years, a college student and a friendly attitude, she was a perfect sex partner. The most amazing assets of her is her boobs, which are a massive pound of soft flesh ready to be sucked and played with. I just think how lucky his BF must be to play with those.

About the deed, I won't go into details as there are plenty of FRs about her in the forum. She is a very tight girl with a wild side whom you can enjoy for hours and hours.What was the expense?

Gim399
11-03-18, 04:31
I have plan to visit Kolkata during diwali and want to experience a slim & busty thai. Which girl (& name of spa) do you recommend? Should not be overpriced.

GoldfishNets
11-03-18, 15:35
Went to the Dev. Lin spa in a mall named of a bank. To be very straight, therapist name was Rinki. After 15 minutes of massage opted for extras. Was not in mood for FS. Asked her about the charts available. FS at 4 k, B2B at 3 k and hand job 1.5 k. I smiled and told that please continue your massage because every second is paid. Again After 10 minutes started to bring down rates. 3 k for FS and 2 k for b2 b. At last came to a point for B2B for 1. 7 k which also I thing price was on the higher side. Some juggling works done then I asked her, where is the down access. She told no down access. I was shocked do you know what's B2B is? Straight away took shower got ready. Went off. Guys please avoid this area. They all know about Bangur spa also and the rates. So all therapist are calculating according to their rates. Best suggestion is to avoid taking service and control our mind in place of heart.

CrazyIndie
11-03-18, 19:23

WIR: Never.Very true. Some spas have unreasonably hiked their rates. I have stopped going there.

PleasureMaster
11-04-18, 08:09
How do I use entropay to get pm? Will someone please guide.

PleasureMaster
11-04-18, 08:20
Any genuine leads in places like Bandel, Chandannagar, Adisaptagram, Chinsurah, serampore.

Sheoraphuli is something that I know about.

Please do not reply asking me to get PM.

I'm asking for leads.

Thanks in advance.

Shine6
11-04-18, 08:52
Hi Bros.

Hope everybody doing fine after pooja season. This report is 2 week old.

I have been in touch with couple from AH. The guy initially asked MFM fun. However I declined for MFM and asked him whether his wife is okay for 1-1. He told she is okay for 1-1 fun also. Post that I am in touch with lady directly. 2 days before the meet she pinged me in AH for confirmation. I was staying in 4 star hotel in Park street and we checked in together as couple. There was no hassles in check in. Now come to the deed.

The lady with cloth looks awesome. When she removed her clothes in room I got shocked as boobs are saggy and it was like apple kept in sun for days. Then going to below she has stretch marks everywhere.

Thanks god I have not booked her for night. However, come to her attitude she is very polite. Did very good deep throat BBBJ. And she was very clean and shaved pussy. But her pussy is very dry.

Report:

Girl - 4 /10.

Attitude - 10/10.

BBBJ - 11/10.

Pussy - 5/10.

WIR. No.

Please don't ask for contact. As She communicates only through AH PM.

Thanks.

Avik123
11-04-18, 10:17
In the last few months I was in contact with a lady who has turned in a SP, tasting different varieties for which I will post another FR.

Last weekend was getting bored and thought of trying a nearby spa, checked at nearbuy and spotted a spa in Astra Building near Avishikta in New Town, called them the rates on nearbuy were available on cash payment there.

Nice place pretty isolated and only single spa at the ground Floor, reached there, there were two chicks on the counter and they insisted for taking a package, 5 for 6 k, the place was near and easily accessible so took it, as such they didn't have any Thais it was made clear.

Went to the room a small place but decent enough, and the one of the girl at the counter came in, she was thin, seems young may be around 20 and small boobs, the message began, the first thing was she was really good, at the message to by amazement she was doing it wonderfully well, than after some 30 minutes she asked where I used to take service before and I asked her name she told she is Sonu.

During this time she was giving me a great time her elbows were smooth and they started touching my butts and balls..This report is 15 days old. Seeing this report first I try to find the spa name in net. Found spa name beauty zone. Then I called phone no. They said they have very good profile. I asked profile Sonu available or not. They said they have no any profile named Sonu but one profile named Anu available. I think perhaps monger friend wrongly listened her name. And I booked her. When I reach and see masseuse Anu then I shook and I denied to get service and anyway leave this spa. Again I found another spa near beauty zone is orchid gold. I entered and asked whether Sonu available or not. They said available then I confirmed that it is the spa which my monger friend want to say. From very beginning she opened dispo and give nice bum massage. She offered me B2B and FS 2 k. Covered BJ 2.5 k. BBJ, B2B and FS total:3 k.

Appearance 10/10 boobs 10/10 BBJ 8/10 but not allowed CIM.

Follower
11-04-18, 10:23
Me too visiting Kolkata 22nd Nov to 24th Jan from US. Don't know anyone on the city. Please help.And then drop me a line.

AkashHot
11-04-18, 11:42
Looking at the rates of Bangur spa, thought to avoid. Thinking to visit osmo. Please suggest who is the best therapist in osmo now with juicy pair of boobs. I had Dona couple of times and had great time.

Kolkras
11-04-18, 13:40
Hi,

I am Bengali guy, living in Chicago. Visiting south Kolkata for 2 months. Dec to January.

Fellow mongers and Guru. Please advise.After you reach Kolkata, drop a msg!!

PollardPivot77
11-05-18, 06:01
Hi Bros.

Hope everybody doing fine after pooja season. This report is 2 week old.

I have been in touch with couple from AH. The guy initially asked MFM fun. However I declined for MFM and asked him whether his wife is okay for 1-1. He told she is okay for 1-1 fun also. Post that I am in touch with lady directly. 2 days before the meet she pinged me in AH for confirmation. I was staying in 4 star hotel in Park street and we checked in together as couple. There was no hassles in check in. Now come to the deed.

The lady with cloth looks awesome. When she removed her clothes in room I got shocked as boobs are saggy and it was like apple kept in sun for days. Then going to below she has stretch marks everywhere.

Thanks god I have not booked her for night. However, come to her attitude she is very polite. Did very good deep throat BBBJ. And she was very clean and shaved pussy. But her pussy is very dry..Sorry for my ignorance. But can someone tell me what does AH means. Thanks.

Smkd617
11-05-18, 11:51
First of all thanks to FAW for sharing contacts of Arpita.

First let me tell you if you are an onlooker she is not your girl in every aspect but she makes it up with her service. Also the meeting place she arranges in also has time restrictions, so it will be better beef you can arrange one. It's near G. Coming to the deed she is lady in mid 30's, if you are good to her she will also treat you the same.

Deep BBJ, CIM all included in the list excluding anal.

She is pretty economical hence if you least expectation as far as looks is concerned but looking for great service she is the one. WIR yes.

UniqueRaj100
11-05-18, 17:04
Hi everyone am new to ISG,

Visiting Kolkata next week. Help me out in finding contacts / spa near to airport.

Expecting help from all the stalwarts / old timers of this forum.

Pm is active.

Assassins88
11-06-18, 06:26
Hi ToyBoyCal bro,

I took her a year back through a SP. Her service was okay. I paid around 7 k / shot if you are getting her for 7 k for 2 shots then it's not a bad deal. Please aware she looks better in pics than real. Thanks, Enjoy.Hi,

She looks smart and nice from the pic. Can you please share your experience?, and her contacts and reference.

Thanks!

Assassins88
11-06-18, 06:31
Hello friends,

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.Any more details on the spa name? Thanks.

Daniel Jack
11-06-18, 08:59
Bros,

Heard there's a teacher whose name begins with and and is a MILF and a teacher. Possible can you share the digits please she lives in Parnashree area.

D.

Vijayawada Guy
11-06-18, 10:01

First let me tell you if you are an onlooker she is not your girl in every aspect but she makes it up with her service. Also the meeting place she arranges in also has time restrictions, so it will be better beef you can arrange one. It's near G. Coming to the deed she is lady in mid 30's, if you are good to her she will also treat you the same.

She is pretty economical hence if you least expectation as far as looks is concerned but looking for great service she is the one. WIR yes.Bro,

I am from Andhra Pradesh. Want to visit Kolkata for 4 days. Please guide me regarding mongering in Kolkata. I know only English and can understand Hindi. Please guide me, where to stay for best mongering experience and please provide some genuine indie and MP contacts. What about Sonagachi. Also please share Arpita (seen your FR) contact and reference. I will reciprocate with genuine contacts in Hyderabad and Vijayawada, if you want. My PM is active.

AvikForU
11-06-18, 16:13
It's a dating site. Adult hub.

Sorry for my ignorance. But can someone tell me what does AH means. Thanks.

FunAtWork
11-06-18, 17:22
Dada.

So Nice That you had a wonderful session. Take her to a hotel, let her have 2-3 pegs and then bang her. She is absolute delight in bed.

Cheers!

FAW.

She is pretty economical hence if you least expectation as far as looks is concerned but looking for great service she is the one. WIR yes.

ChandanFucker
11-06-18, 18:57
It's a dating site. Adult hub.Yes, it is Adult Hub. Sumitra is very innocent.

Amibua
11-06-18, 19:12
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with contact of genuine sp in Asansol / Burnpur area? Will be visiting at the month end. I know the places like Lachhipur. But need contacts of SP's which can provide good profiles at Hotels / own place. Thanks.

PollardPivot77
11-06-18, 20:43
It's a dating site. Adult hub.So much to learn from you Avik. Thank you.

ChandanFucker
11-07-18, 05:24
Do you have any idea of Relax Spa Ultadanga. They are very cheaper as they said. 1500 for all. Is it true. Any info will be of good help. What about safety. Please lighten.

PleasureMaster
11-07-18, 09:31
Are there any genuine leads in other sites like locanto vs CG sea or any other site.

I know that most of them are fake especially on locanto but still there should be some that are genuine.

If there are any how should I search for them.

Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

KolkataRoy
11-07-18, 11:22
First timer to SG.

Need suggestions from Seniors about SG where to start. I will be going with a friend and interested in good dance with shot.

I have read a lot about SG in the forum.

1. How do I fix a pimp?

2. I hope they are safe!

3. What's the average price for standard girls now here?

My PM is active if someone wants to share digits of known good pimp!

TIA.

REGARDS.

PabloEsc
11-07-18, 20:13
Hello gents,

I will be in Kolkata to catch a flight to Bangalore and will have a couple of hours to spare on 15th of November. I would really appreciate If some kind friends here could give some trusted and genuine pointers about MPs and girls there.

P.S. I have no experience at all but and Kolkata, so it would be great if someone could help me with the specifics through private message. Would reciprocate with be'lore based contacts when you come there.

Thanks,

PE.

KhealiJubak
11-07-18, 21:55
Do you have any idea of Relax Spa Ultadanga. They are very cheaper as they said. 1500 for all. Is it true. Any info will be of good help. What about safety. Please lighten.As per nearbuy, they have CCTV in the rooms.

ChandanFucker
11-08-18, 06:52
As per nearbuy, they have CCTV in the rooms.Thanks. I had overlooked this. Then, their is no extra.

ChandanFucker
11-08-18, 06:56
As per nearbuy, they have CCTV in the rooms.Thanks. I had overlooked this. It is strange to have CCTV in the rooms. This means there is no question of extra.

KolkataRoy
11-08-18, 18:22
Dunno about Disha. Jadavpur guy is on the same prices as before.Will you please share his number and rates? My PM is active. Thanks.

ChinChinChoo
11-09-18, 04:20
Do you have any idea of Relax Spa Ultadanga. They are very cheaper as they said. 1500 for all. Is it true. Any info will be of good help. What about safety. Please.

They won't give any extras although they're evasive when you ask them on the phone.

GermanD
11-09-18, 10:37
Thanks to Mushafir bhai during last kolkata visit 2 weekso back for Adrija's contact. She is definitely nice to have with right attitude. Please keep in mind that she is bit bulky so that might be a bit problematic. Her readiness to please is really nice and the place where she arranged was also quite OK.

Damage- 3.5 k /1 shot / almost 2 hours.

Accommodation- 1.6 k.

Face-7.

Attitude -9.

Body- BB - 7.

WIR- may be.

PollardPivot77
11-09-18, 20:27
So after long time, I decided to visit Osmo Spa.

Took the usual 1 hour package and was allotted a Thai Mia. Cute looking. She is bit plumb but no too much.

She is good at massage, Soon started asking me questions and I got the hint. Everything was on the Menu including anal.

I am not into anal so took FS. Kissed my body head to toe, very good, wet and long BBBJ lot of body rubbing etc.

Service was great and she was enjoying too. Tries to please.

I am not discussing how much I paid. As discussed by seniors if you want to know you can PM me.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

MLover29
11-10-18, 06:38
Bros kindly help with names of girl friendly 2-4 star hotels / oyo in and around Ballygunge area. Thanks.

AvikForU
11-10-18, 09:03
I am really trying to understand a sensible reason why donations can not be discussed openly in the forum.

Lets say someone wants to visit this therapist and the member who has met her in past and posted an FR is not able to reply back the member on time. Consequences, the member looking for the donation information will have no idea on what the earlier donation was and may end up in paying more. In fact that's what has happened multiple times in this forum where multiple members ended up giving more donations to both in spas and indies due to lack of information. Many members had contacted me after they ended up paying more to certain indies than their usual donations due to lack of proper information or misguidance. If you guys want to continue the same go ahead. Its your money.

If disclosing donation is going to hike prices then Delhi forum will not be disclosing donations for each and every post openly and yet will be able to control donations successfully for ages.

May be food for some thoughts?

AvikForU
11-10-18, 14:41
Have sent you some hotel names in PM.

As a general info if you are booking oyo room look for couple friendly ones. And if you are from kol then look for the ones which allows local ID proof. Also any hotel through uncle stay should be fine.

Bros kindly help with names of girl friendly 2-4 star hotels / oyo in and around Ballygunge area. Thanks.

Raghubar
11-10-18, 15:32
I am really trying to understand a sensible reason why donations can not be discussed openly in the forum.

Lets say someone wants to visit this therapist and the member who has met her in past and posted an FR is not able to reply back the member on time. Consequences, the member looking for the donation information will have no idea on what the earlier donation was and may end up in paying more. In fact that's what has happened multiple times in this forum where multiple members ended up giving more donations to both in spas and indies due to lack of information. Many members had contacted me after they ended up paying more to certain indies than their usual donations due to lack of proper information or misguidance. If you guys want to continue the same go ahead. Its your money.

If disclosing donation is going to hike prices then Delhi forum will not be disclosing donations for each and every post openly and yet will be able to control donations successfully for ages.

May be food for some thoughts?It is due to the outsiders are known to this Forum and they read their reports and reviews and rates. All this because of a particular Sr member who discloses them about the Forum to seek the free fuck from indies by increasing their customer count and seek some favour from her.

I was shocked received a attachment from FAW where a butterfly has Whatspp to FAW asking him not to write negative for her as this her work and bread and butter and if he writes negative the members will not contact her. FAW feel pity for that butterfly and so he has stop writing about her.

FAW then said what should we do if a Sr Member is disclosing the indies about this Forum and once the customer count goes up so do the rates.

Watermelon23
11-10-18, 19:13
Hi my monger friends!

How are you all, nice to be back on this forum. I have been to Canada for a year for an onsite opportunity but really missed the flesh of Kolkata! I have contacted my SP on return but heard will be closed for week for renovation. I will be contacting all my old contacts but it will take some time till then request any member to please PM me few contacts specially for tomorrow and the week ahead.

I will definitely exchange contacts!

My old friends those who asked me about Manju let me tell you she has moved to UP and got married, was able to contact her using fb. She will be back in Feb 2018 and promised to give dates. Will share you then!.

Regards,

Watermelon.

KoolStar
11-10-18, 20:59
Strongly in agreement. Not disclosing donations violates basic purpose of this forum. Soon it might just end up being an advertisement website.

MLover29
11-10-18, 21:12
Totally agree with this view point. Disclosing donations made helps keep prices in check.

AvikForU
11-11-18, 04:08
At times I wonder what makes certain members to think they can dictate others in a public forum. We all are matured sensible gentlemen over here. Lets keep this forum to what it is meant for instead of turning it into an advertisement website.

Strongly in agreement. Not disclosing donations violates basic purpose of this forum. Soon it might just end up being an advertisement website.

AvikForU
11-11-18, 04:20
Its very difficult to make people understand that. Certain members think otherwise for reasons which doesn't make any sense. I hope these discussions will be an eye opener for others who are new to this forum.

Totally agree with this view point. Disclosing donations made helps keep prices in check.

AvikForU
11-11-18, 05:15
I am still trying to understand from your post how come disclosing donations openly is going to help an indie increase her donation.

Now coming to the topic of discussion. Let's say a member has met an indie for donation A, shares that information here openly. Now if any other member is contacting that indie and she demands X where X is higher than A, will the member end up giving her X or will he manage to negotiate and bring it down to A or close to A? Also what if the donation A itself was a hiked donation? We can say that information can be passed over private message. But then how does this new member know the information being shared to him is right information?

Any information which is available in public helps a member to cross verify the information. Also if any indie is making more demands then other members can pass the right information then and there itself before a damage is made and things become out of control.

It is due to the outsiders are known to this Forum and they read their reports and reviews and rates. All this because of a particular Sr member who discloses them about the Forum to seek the free fuck from indies by increasing their customer count and seek some favour from her.

I was shocked received a attachment from FAW where a butterfly has Whatspp to FAW asking him not to write negative for her as this her work and bread and butter and if he writes negative the members will not contact her. FAW feel pity for that butterfly and so he has stop writing about her.

FAW then said what should we do if a Sr Member is disclosing the indies about this Forum and once the customer count goes up so do the rates.

WiseHustler
11-11-18, 08:07
Bros kindly help with names of girl friendly 2-4 star hotels / oyo in and around Ballygunge area. Thanks.Use the StayUncle app!

Even Oyo has couple friendly budget options. Duh!

BigWorld
11-11-18, 13:01

WIR: Never.Dude,

I agree with you hope other friends too.

FunAtWork
11-11-18, 14:02
Leave it brother, the members know by now. The member who is uttering this rubbish has hardly any FRs in all his posts. He takes contacts from one and trades them for other contacts, writes perverted reports reflecting his perverted mindset and that's the sole reason he wants the rates to be flashed out publicly. Rates should not be made public for the pimps like them. 90% of contacts he shares, he hasn't met at all. And the rest 2-3 he has met 3-4 yrs back. All he is interested is enabling and justifying why one girl should get a certain amount. Let us not get into this intellectual masturbation.

As long as we are getting a good fuck in 2-3 k range, why have we to bother. Let the members bother. Share the new ones through PM with rates details to select few members. As of Delhi forum, I hope I know the top 20 over there personally. They follow the same.

Cheers! Festive season is over and winter has arrived. Let us short list our dames and start action.

FAW.

It is due to the outsiders are known to this Forum and they read their reports and reviews and rates. All this because of a particular Sr member who discloses them about the Forum to seek the free fuck from indies by increasing their customer count and seek some favour from her.

Raghubar
11-11-18, 18:07
I am still trying to understand from your post how come disclosing donations openly is going to help an indie increase her donation.

Now coming to the topic of discussion. Let's say a member has met an indie for donation A, shares that information here openly. Now if any other member is contacting that indie and she demands X where X is higher than A, will the member end up giving her X or will he manage to negotiate and bring it down to A or close to A? Also what if the donation A itself was a hiked donation? We can say that information can be passed over private message. But then how does this new member know the information being shared to him is right information?

Any new member has to get his PM activated to had the information. If the indie does not know the donations she cannot hikes her rates. The Sr Members over here as far as I know few of them are genuine and they keep try the rates to a bare minimum, except for a one particular Sr Member whom the whole of Kolkata knows that he insist the indies for keep on hiking the rates once the customer counts get more from his reference.

Any information which is available in public helps a member to cross verify the information. Also if any indie is making more demands then other members can pass the right information then and there itself before a damage is made and things become out of control.Things are already out of control for the members who have introduced these Indies to this forum and now these indies are asking for the higher prices since they read their post and are not ready to reduce it.

KolkataRoy
11-11-18, 20:35
Sunday is funday! Johnny was in mood to play.

Got the Hajra MP.

Same old 1500 for 1 hour. It was crowded. 4 guys plus me waiting for our turn 🤣.

Girls paraded for few secs. I was hesitant didn't like any of them. The attendant called another better girl then.

Started with massage. Attendant lady comes back in 5 mins to ask extra. 😝129315;128541;129315;.

I told her I was regular in Lake mall, menoka and Ballygunge. She was upset and left.

The assigned girl quickly started giving me a blowjob to finish. I made it clear to her that tips and me returning depends on her performance.

Overall 6/10.

Tips 100.

Assigned girl had nice tits 🙈.

Thanks.

AvikForU
11-11-18, 20:53
Why don't you give examples of those indies who have hiked prices after reading posts from here? That will help everyone to understand the scenario much better.

Things are already out of control for the members who have introduced these Indies to this forum and now these indies are asking for the higher prices since they read their post and are not ready to reduce it.

AstroBoy1
11-11-18, 21:05
Hello,

I'm visiting Kolkata in December and am seeking a few inde contacts. Can you please help? I can help with Pune contacts.

MLover29
11-12-18, 04:08
long as we are getting a good fuck in 2-3 k range, why have we to bother. Let the members bother. Share the new ones through PM with rates details to select few members. As of Delhi forum, I hope I know the top 20 over there personally. They follow the same.

Cheers! Festive season is over and winter has arrived. Let us short list our dames and start action.

FAW.Totally agree with the logic. Perhaps that's why the rates are going unchecked. Maybe while sharing the no and ref the rate also can be included as SOP. This will maintain secrecy from the WGs and also indicate to the receiver of the PM what he can negotiate for.

AvikForU
11-12-18, 05:24
Indeed by now forum knows. Everyone is matured over here. It is not the posts of the indies that is the problem. Rather it is some act of certain gentleman. I guess it is high time this gentleman should stop disturbing indies by calling them and giving lectures on what they are worthy of. Just a two weeks back incident this gentleman called an indie. Just to clear confusion and avoid derogatory remarks this indie is not anyone of my contact. This gentleman started lecturing her why her donation is 4.5 k and she is worthy of 2 k. There are 100's of girls ready to sleep with him for 2 k. She should also be ready for that. Consequences she was pissed off, blocked him and not open for any negotiation with anyone. And this is not for the first time this has happened. This gentleman does not have a budget more than 3 k and wants everyone in that budget. And for that collects number, lectures them and tries to cut a business deal.

These girls have their own need. We are no one to lecture them. The more we do this kind of act the more adamant they will be to hike their prices to avoid this kind of people. Also we should stop making arrangements with indies and introducing them at higher rates in this forum to get them for lower rate for ourselves. That is another reason for hiking prices. And if anyone is doing so should not act saint when deal goes wrong. If donations of an indie is disclosed publicly when she is getting introduced in the forum then if anyone else have met her through any other source in past will be able to notify members if the donation is high.

May be we have forgotten what this forum is for. This forum is for sharing information and not a business place. Lets keep the forum what it is meant for. Rest members will decide.

Leave it brother, the members know by now. The member who is uttering this rubbish has hardly any FRs in all his posts. He takes contacts from one and trades them for other contacts, writes perverted reports reflecting his perverted mindset and that's the sole reason he wants the rates to be flashed out publicly. Rates should not be made public for the pimps like them. 90% of contacts he shares, he hasn't met at all. And the rest 2-3 he has met 3-4 yrs back. All he is interested is enabling and justifying why one girl should get a certain amount. Let us not get into this intellectual masturbation..

Yogesh300
11-12-18, 05:55
Bros,

Please help with the phone number of Tanushree, the student.

What are her ST and LT damages.

P Lease help and PM me the number.

Really appreciate your help.

Regards.

Y.

Supreet
11-12-18, 06:40
Hi forum members,

I am new to this platform. Previously been to Dev. Lin and another Thai Spa in a mall named after a bank in Newtown. Experience was bad and very bad. Spcfclly the Thai spa which is beside Dev. Lin. Charged 4100 and got a B2B with the girl wearing panties. Looks 3/10. Service was good with Bum massage. But got no BBJ or anything in that rate. Too expensive wrt to the rate. Suggest me a good Spa in Salt Lake / Newtown with Nice Chick and affordable rates.

Guru's please shower your gyaan.

Bsrsks
11-12-18, 07:09
Hi bro,

Will be travelling Hyderabad on 21st Nov. If you guys have tasted anyone good there Let me know. Looking for full night.

Thanks.

Subhasish9797
11-12-18, 07:46
Can seniors give feed back of this attached pic. She stays near Tolly metro.

ToyBoyCal
11-12-18, 10:41
I have been a silent spectator to the numerous exchanges of words that has happened time and again in this forum.

I for one believe that donations paid should be there in the open forum along with FRs. However having said that, I strongly believe that contacts should be exchanged / shared with senior members who have contributed to this forum Only.

Each one of us has faced various risks, spent a lot of time and money in getting good contacts, be it indies / MP / spas. This should be shared with people of a similar mindset and if I may say so, enthusiasm. Let the newbies contribute to the group before seeking favours.

[Deleted by Admin]
I do not mean to defend or offend anyone with my view.

Cheers and happy and safe mongering.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PollardPivot77
11-12-18, 10:45
Dude,

I agree with you hope other friends too.I agree to most of the members here. Probably the owner knows about ISG and is hiking price as per demand.

Let's boycott and get them in line with the price.

Sxenv
11-12-18, 17:11
Hello everyone,

Will be visiting Kolkata this weekend. Can anyone please help with good and reliable pimp numbers for SG. A bong here, so language barrier not there.

If anyone interested for vfm stuff in Delhi, feel free to drop a PM.

Cheers.

HiJames
11-12-18, 17:18
Totally agree to this. Please members boycott that spa.

It's a pleading request to all.

The girls over there are not beauty queens.

Nor their service is. So why pay more or exorbitant prices.

If you want connect me. I ll give you contacts of better places having better service at the earlier price which Mt used to give.

BR,

James.

Dude,

I agree with you hope other friends too.

AvikForU
11-12-18, 19:39
As per a previous post her st damage for one shot is 4 k. A known acquaintance of mine took her for night for 10 k. For more details and number get in touch with members who have met her. If you browse through last few weeks frs you will be able to find those FRs. One such FR is there on 11th of October. Post number 15724.

Bros,

Please help with the phone number of Tanushree, the student.

What are her ST and LT damages.

P Lease help and PM me the number.

Really appreciate your help.

Regards.

Y.

CrazzyMonger
11-12-18, 20:01
Theres is a 24 hours dedicated parking right next to the petrol pump on main road.

Parking charges 200-300. Your pimp can negotiate on your behalf to park there.

Try this lane only to park. You know what I mean.

BR.

James.

STC 2017
11-13-18, 01:06
Can seniors give feed back of this attached pic. She stays near Tolly metro.Source and expected damages please.

ThereForYou
11-13-18, 03:54
Totally agree to this. Please members boycott that spa.

It's a pleading request to all.

The girls over there are not beauty queens.

Nor their service is. So why pay more or exorbitant prices.

If you want connect me. I ll give you contacts of better places having better service at the earlier price which Mt used to give.

BR,

James.I totally agree, but unable to find better option which ranges in between 4 k. If you have share via PM.

ThereForYou
11-13-18, 03:56
Madhu (earlier 6 FR 2) Tanu (earlier 3 or 4 max), the famous AH etc. Speak of any Indies in your reference and she knows about the forum. Today only I receive a credible information from a Sr Member that you haven't taken service from Adrijia and Sana and have pinged them asking FR the discount in lieu of giving reference of other persons via the forum members you are in touch or who have touch you asking FR the reference.

Let a better sense prevails and the remedial measures be adopted to save this forum going into the hands of SP and indies. That's why FAW advice to share the rates in PM instead writing in open Forum.

Any members seeking contacts will have to had the PM activated and this is a part of contribution we all do to keep this Forum alive and running. Hence that member can ask FR the rates if he likes the post via PM..There is both good and bad of sharing and not sharing the rates of indis of SP. To cut the story short share the rates in this below format only.

Below 5 k.

Above 5 k.

Details of exact pricing to shared via PM.

AvikForU
11-13-18, 05:04
Not sure what your source is but you need to correct your sources and give proper data. Giving incorrect data just for namesake doesn't help anyone. Before discussing on remedial of the problem please allow me to correct your data first.

I am not in touch with Madhu for ages and also don't refer her anymore as such. Madhus donations were hiked not because of her donations shared in public rather how she became famous all of a certain. Remember M and S duo combination. In fact there is hardly any post on her as such in recent past before that. I wish donation of M and S duo was disclosed openly that time. Members would not have been misguided then and they would not have got chance to hike their donations. This forum should not be blamed for that. I have written multiple times when I felt her donations were getting hiked. In fact the member who made her famous also gave reasons on why her hiked donations are justified. Not sure what point we are really trying to make here then. If we are now saying that her donations have got hiked which has actually happened then why was the member who made her famous was justifying on her hiked donation? May be we need to decide first whether Madhus donations got hiked or not then.

By Tanu I guess you are referring the hw. She is not my contact. I don't refer her unless anyone is asking for her specifically. And that time also I mention I won't recommend her. Please don't just try to put words on my mouth.

Priyanka ah used to charge 5 k in 2014 and still she does the same. God knows from where you got it that she hiked her donations.

Titli used to charge 8 k for one shot before baby. Post baby her donations were 5 k for one shot. Later her donations got hiked to 6.5 k. Many people complained that time I may have helped her to hike her donations. That's not the case. Members who ended up giving her 6. 5 k as donations were references of another famous member. May be we should ask that member how come his references ended up giving more donations. The moment any member start paying more knowingly or unknowingly the indie will also hike donations. This is a classic example. Now her donations are back to 5 k again for one. Bro you really need to get your data corrected.

Sana already met her 3 months back. I don't need to put all my encounters over here. Please ask your source not to spread rumours. That's not healthy.

Adrija we are planning to meet for ages but for some reasons or other that's not happening. Since I have not met her I don't refer her unless anyone is asking me specifically and when referring I make it clear I have not met her. I don't ask anyone of discounts or cut deals. Again correct your sources and don't spread rumors. Not sure if Adrija is in your list of indies who have hiked her prices. In case she is, her donations are still the same to my knowledge though she is aware of the forum.

Regarding what happens when contact goes into wrong hands, well already had my lessons learnt with what happened with Craiglist girl. That's one main reason I don't share my new encounters in forum anymore. I clearly don't want my new contacts going into the hands of that particular group.

True most of my contacts are aware of this forum and so is yours and everyone else. That doesn't mean I informed them about the forum. Does it? Since you took name of Madhu, Adrija and Sana lets take their examples. They are not my contacts. They all are aware of this forum. Whom are we blaming for informing them about the forum now? Apart from donation hikes this should be another issue that needs to be addressed. We really need to stop disclosing this forum to the indies.

Do I need to go more?

You don't know me personally bro. Members of this forum who knows me personally knows who I am. I don't need to give my character certificate over here, neither do I need approval of my character from anyone as such. End of the day if I am true to myself or not that's what matters.

Now coming back to the main topic of discussion with which I started the thread. I am in favor of controlling donations. And that's why my post was with a suggestion as a possible solution for the problem in hand. This forum is not my personal property, and so is not of anyone else also as a matter of fact. This is a public forum. Here differences of opinion will be there. Differences of opinions are good because only then we all can share our views and come with a proper solution to address the problem. But that's need to be addressed in healthy manner. My suggestion has been welcomed by many and has not been welcomed by others which is perfectly fine. You and I have different opinion yet we are discussing.

Wondering why a member has to foul mouth, start swearing, loose temper over a suggestion? This kind of acts happen only when something is going to cause hindrances to someones vested interest. I hope that's not the case here.

Don't you think it's high time we move above this you and I conversation and try and figure out how we can address the issues in hands? If you want to have a healthy conversation instead of throwing mud at each other and find a solution to the problem you are welcome. I am always ready for the good of the members and the forum.

Madhu (earlier 6 FR 2) Tanu (earlier 3 or 4 max), the famous AH etc. Speak of any Indies in your reference and she knows about the forum. Today only I receive a credible information from a Sr Member that you haven't taken service from Adrijia and Sana and have pinged them asking FR the discount in lieu of giving reference of other persons via the forum members you are in touch or who have touch you asking FR the reference..

Rrohitchnada
11-13-18, 08:50
Please refrain from taking their services. Being in service industry they cannot be so arrogant. We are paying for the service at 83 per minute, which should not be more than 60.

Then you cannot afford to be taken for granted in terms of service quality or be it the quality of facilities.

It's time they should realise. The total hike I guess is pocketed by the owner, without even maintaining the place in condition.

Better avail alternative options.

I totally agree, but unable to find better option which ranges in between 4 k. If you have share via PM.

Puzzle7444
11-13-18, 11:53
This is 2 weeks old report. Thanks to FAW for sharing digits of Arpita. Met her at her place as I did not have a place of my own at that point of time. She was already waiting for me. Not a looker, dusky skin.

But what surpasses her looks and color is her attitude, friendliness and eagerness to make happy. Good to talk to. Everything was available in the menu. I was in a hurry that day. But still a nice experience.

Only one issue I observed is about the place, where she arranges. The place is available only for a short time, like an hour or so. Otherwise the experience was nice in a low budget.

Thanks to FAW again for introducing her.

Regards,

Puzzle7444.

AvikForU
11-13-18, 12:46
Looks like your information is not that credible after all. Attaching a chat log between me and miss A today where she herself will clear your doubts on whether I have any setup with her or not. Before accusing anyone will request you to validate credibility of the information.

Earlier you and I had multiple chats over private messages. It's really a shame that we are having this kind of conversation in public. I was hoping you are more sensible than others in your group. Please don't prove me otherwise.

I do agree with one comment of yours strongly. Let better sense prevail in this forum and let's keep this forum what it is meant for.

Today only I receive a credible information from a Sr Member that you haven't taken service from Adrijia and Sana and have pinged them asking FR the discount in lieu of giving reference of other persons via the forum members you are in touch or who have touch you asking FR the reference.

JamesFromHeave
11-13-18, 13:48
What is her name? Is she same as Moly.

Can seniors give feed back of this attached pic. She stays near Tolly metro.

Roaming Viking
11-13-18, 18:16
Hi, I appreciate your message on Thai massage. I tried PMing you but it didn't work.

Do you have any additional info? How are the girls? Are there any hotels nearby?

Where should I stay in Calcutta to be close to the action?

Anyone reading this feel free to PM me.

It is my first visit.

Thanks.

Ahsan0601
11-14-18, 03:58
Hi everyone,

I tried to contact at least 30 fellow member with private messaging that I am coming to visit Kolkata and Delhi end of this month and request to share some nice decent contact. No one help me yet. If any one have contact please share which will be highly appreciated. PM active and thanks in advance.

Indian100
11-14-18, 05:58
What is her name? Is she same as Moly.She is not the one you are referring to. (the one who was near a cinema theater)!

NeedSex1
11-14-18, 07:07
Friends,

Had recent visit to SP Sonali around 15 days back. I contacted her through whatsapp and she replied. We fixed a date. I asked her to arrange two young beautiful girls on the date. She asked whether both together or one by one. I wanted one by one to get maximum satisfaction. I went there at 1 pm and a young girl was waiting for me. Had one sessions till 2 pm. Another session from 2-3 pm followed with 2nd girl. Both of them were very cooperative. Everything on the menu. One girl allowed anal also. Their scorecard:

Face- Girl 1- 5/10, girl 2- 6/10. (ordinary average face).

Height- girl 1- 5. 5, girl 2- 5.6.

Age- Girl 1- 23, Girl 2- 26 (Approx).

Weight- Girl 1- 50 kg, Girl 2- 50 kg (Approx).

Pussy- Girl 1- 8/10, Girl 2- 7/10. Anus Girl 1- 10/10.

Boobs- Girl 1- 8/10 , Girl 2- 7/10.

DFK- 10/10.

Damage- 6 k both for 2 hrs.

Will return- may be if she has good stock.

Anyone need number and reference can contact me but I need contacts of Indies in Kolkata.

NeedSex1
11-14-18, 07:20
As per a previous post her st damage for one shot is 4 k. A known acquaintance of mine took her for night for 10 k. For more details and number get in touch with members who have met her. If you browse through last few weeks frs you will be able to find those FRs. One such FR is there on 11th of October. Post number 15724.I recently contacted her for query regarding 1 shot / 2 shot / night. She quoted 5 k / 8 k and 14 k. Upon negotiation she came till 4 k /6 k /12 k. But one of my close friend has taken her for 3.5 k a shot had another at 10 k night. She might come to even 9 k. Guys she is overused now a days by forum members and trying to increase her donation. We have to keep check on it. Please don't pay her more than 3.5 k per shot and 9 k night there are many girls who can do it under 3 k per shot and better than Tanushree.

NeedSex1
11-14-18, 07:23
Hi everyone,

I tried to contact at least 30 fellow member with private messaging that I am coming to visit Kolkata and Delhi end of this month and request to share some nice decent contact. No one help me yet. If any one have contact please share which will be highly appreciated. PM active and thanks in advance.What is your requirement dear. Please PM me for Delhi and Kolkata. Also mention your budget.

RaviKapoor1
11-14-18, 09:28
So after long time, I decided to visit Osmo Spa.

Took the usual 1 hour package and was allotted a Thai Mia. Cute looking. She is bit plumb but no too much.

She is good at massage, Soon started asking me questions and I got the hint. Everything was on the Menu including anal.

I am not into anal so took FS. Kissed my body head to toe, very good, wet and long BBBJ lot of body rubbing etc.

Service was great and she was enjoying too. Tries to please.

I am not discussing how much I paid. As discussed by seniors if you want to know you can PM me.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.Is Osmo safe. There are mixed opinions. And who are the other girls. Was not happy with kiki.

RaviKapoor1
11-14-18, 09:39
Friends,

There is a new branch of famous Osmosis Day Spa near Deshapriya Park, opposite of the petrol pump on SB Road.

You guys can visit there and share your feedback.

There are few new Thai birds, such as Emmy, Mia etc.

If anyone has already visited, then I would like to hear from him about his experience.

Regards.Can you give the exact location?

LoveGuy01
11-14-18, 18:18
It seems Kolkata forum has lost all it's charm off late. There was a time where members used to share about their experience and mongering was the main focus, off late mongering and experience sharing is not even secondary objective.

Anyways my regular SP sent me couple of pics and asked me to meet as she had new stock. I agreed looking at the pics. The girl was 24 years old Bengali chick. The drill was normal everything was on the menu beside anal. She was good at DFK and BBBJ which lasted good 25 minutes couldn't do deep throat even though tried. Tried putting my thumb in her ass while she was ridding me which she stopped instantly. She have a friend too who was willing to join us for a threesome but she wasn't good looking so l didn't opt for threesome.

Damage was usual 4 k + 500 tip to the girl. Attaching pic for the ref.

AkaShexplorer
11-14-18, 19:01
Visited Urban body spa very recently. The massage was good and cheap. No extra available. They take nb coupon price at counter.

Marzil
11-14-18, 21:56
If any of the seniors have some time to spare, who do you think according to you possess the best skillet when it comes to a Blowjob?

Raghubar
11-15-18, 02:40
Hi, I appreciate your message on Thai massage. I tried PMing you but it didn't work.

Do you have any additional info? How are the girls? Are there any hotels nearby?

Where should I stay in Calcutta to be close to the action?

Anyone reading this feel free to PM me.

It is my first visit.

Thanks.Stay at any hotel by booking OYO.

The girls are on a average side.

AvikForU
11-15-18, 03:46
If it comes to blowjob then any day Priyanka Ah will be top of the list. Her BJ skills are unparallel and that's not only according to me but many who mongers at international level as well. If you want most of session will involve BJ. She can go to any extent in deep throat and comfortable in any pose in BJ. She can provide BJ with head hanging on air from the edge of the bed and you standing and going deep throat. She knows how to finish with proper CIM. Best part is even after you cum she will continue sucking for some more time till you are completely dry.

Earlier there was a Thai therapist see in Thai spa in bypass mall. She used to provide BJ with water in mouth. Priyanka ah also provides the same but the way see used to do was at a different level. I will give see more score if we compare only the water in mouth part.

If any of the seniors have some time to spare, who do you think according to you possess the best skillet when it comes to a Blowjob?

NeedSex1
11-15-18, 07:44
Tried good looking couple from Durgapur, west Bengal recently. They are new to this profession. Service only in night. Husband is very cooperative. They have a kid of 3 yrs. They want to be discreet and told me to share contact to only my best friends with good behavior. If anyone want to try their service can contact me with mongering name, age, profession, place of residence, service date and mobile no (which you will use for this purpose). Same data you have to tell them while contacting. They will entertain you only after I introduce you. Nice behaviour is anticipated. You will have best experience for sure. No FR in any forum.

Vital statistics of wife:

Face- 8/10.

Height- 5 ft 3 in.

Age- 25 yrs (approx).

Weight- 45 kg (Approx).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight).

Boobs- 9/10 (nice ).

Damage- 6 k night including place.

DFK- 10/10 (no anal and CIM).

Ilovmuff
11-15-18, 09:23
Branch of the famous O spa.

Walk from the deshpriya park crossing towards the lake.

The first corssing onto your right = takes you towards a famous southindian restaurant in the lane.

Within 50 mts to your left you will find the new branch of the famous spa.

Saw couple of nice chicks entering the place yesterday morning when I was walking there on my way for some work. Unfortunately on the main road and hence privacy portion is the issue. (getting in and getting out).

RaviKapoor1
11-15-18, 09:38

The first corssing onto your right = takes you towards a famous southindian restaurant in the lane.

Saw couple of nice chicks entering the place yesterday morning when I was walking there on my way for some work. Unfortunately on the main road and hence privacy portion is the issue. (getting in and getting out).Thanks bro for your help.

Amibua
11-15-18, 10:00
Hi guys,

Need some help from you. Have planned for a trip to Mandarmani on 25th November. Need a good profile with Good BJ skills and if possible, anal. Can any kind soul provide me good reference for the same. The profile has to be with me for the entire 24 hrs. All flooding and lodging cost will be mine. Also need the approx cost. My PM is active. Seek help from you guys.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
11-15-18, 12:16
Is there any good thais? What about in thier old branch? Are the rates same as before? Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Saw couple of nice chicks entering the place yesterday morning when I was walking there on my way for some work. Unfortunately on the main road and hence privacy portion is the issue. (getting in and getting out).

IAmTheBest
11-15-18, 12:23
Do they have only local therapists or Thai?

Visited Urban body spa very recently. The massage was good and cheap. No extra available. They take nb coupon price at counter.

Subhasish9797
11-15-18, 13:58
What is her name? Is she same as Moly.No idea. Got the pic from one SP. Wanted to check whether she is a genuine one or fake.

Massu
11-15-18, 18:13
Hi bros,

Firstly I would like to thank you FAW for this reference.

Met her 2 times. Last meeting was before Diwali. Met with her in my Friends Place.

She is not a looker & big saggy boobs. But her service was just awesome. Very friendly attitude, talks a lot & eagerness to Please. Everything on menu card. Those who want good service she is the one in low budget.

Lastly thanks again to at FAW for helping me every time. You are great boss.

Regards,

Massu.

RickySexy
11-15-18, 19:10
Hi FAW,

I think you are one of the most helpful person in the forum.

Please confirm is the girl in this context is Arpita Mukherjee and number ending 822.

TIA.

Dada.

So Nice That you had a wonderful session. Take her to a hotel, let her have 2-3 pegs and then bang her. She is absolute delight in bed.

Cheers!

FAW.

KoolStar
11-15-18, 20:21
Met this lady couple of weeks back at her recommended place in and Town. Will discuss about the place later. Coming to the deed. She has a very pleasant personality. Always a smile on her face. Looks cute. She is bit plump but boob lovers have lot of stuff to play with. Total GFE. Overall experience - 8/10. WIR. Yes.

Now about the place, it was a complete turn down. "Famous office building in new town" + guest house. Definitely not for those who looks for a decent ambience. Hygienic to the least. Not sure how many people used the same sheets and comforters before they are washed. Looks like the house is meant solely for this purpose. And here comes the twister. The rooms are 1.6 k in cash. I got a deal in one of the travel website for 1.1 k and booked it online. We were denied entry with the reason online booking is not for couples although the booking clearly stated "couple friendly". Had to shell out 1.6 k more at the counter. And yes, there is no reception at the hotel. A guys sits near the main entrance with a small table and he is manager. Avoid the hotel, not the girl. There are better places available.

Avik123
11-16-18, 08:58
Was in Camac street few days back for some work After that was tired and thought of having a body massage.

Saw Coral Thi. Got in before that booked nearbuy.

Ambience was good took aromatherafy.

All local & NEs.

A girl was assigned late 20's. Name Sofiya. By 10 minutes gave hints by touching my johny.

She has a beautiful figure with handful tits.

Massage was good and she asked 2000 for B2 B with BBBJ..Yesterday I have taken service from Sofiya. Massage was very good. B2B and blow job offered 2 k. But when she open bra, I disappointed. So saggy boob that I not touched.

LustyMan100
11-16-18, 10:41
Had been to drink spa in A mall recently. Counter 2 k and was assigned NE Tanya. 15 min and was asked the question. We need.

Negotiated 5 k for 2 shots. Attitude was poor and limited interest in the deed. Too much focus on money. I was passed off so decided not to go for another round after 1st.

While leaving saw a very nice girl at counter. Will try the place again but not the girl.

FunAtWork
11-16-18, 14:36
Boss,

First activate your PM. All Info I share in PM. In open forum only service details of what you get and how was the experience.

Cheers,

FAW.

Hi FAW,

I think you are one of the most helpful person in the forum.

Please confirm is the girl in this context is Arpita Mukherjee and number ending 822.

TIA.

AkaShexplorer
11-16-18, 18:40
Do they have only local therapists or Thai?I have visited couple of times and found that they only have NE therapists. But they are truly professional.

Samuel123
11-16-18, 19:11
Went to O spa located above Canara bank in Kasba. Paid counter charges through Nearbuy and saved 200 rupees. Assigned a Thai gal named Libya. Gal is not a looker but over friendly and gave a wonderful sensual massage. From her massage I got an idea that extras are there. BJ, FS is in menu for 3 k, I negotiated it to 2.2 k. She has a medium boobs which I sucked well. After that she gave some B2B massage to set the temp. BBBJ was also great and finally fucked her in miss and doggy positions. Her attitude was great and can give good service. Great for people whose priority is service not beauty.

Thanks to all seniors for contacts of indies, will soon be exploring those and will FR.

Wonder World
11-17-18, 00:50
Dear all,

Hope you all had a great festive season. I don't get the opportunity to visit the forum frequently because of govt policies of where I live. Got a chance to peep in and see the hot discussion on pimps / rates etc. Ongoing. I thought I'll share my personal opinion and what have been doing since I joined this forum around 12 years back.

Whenever I have an encounter, I try my best to share the experience here. Good or bad, either. I make sure to rate the angels on different parameters and disclose the charges. I also try to explain the reasons of my liking or otherwise. Because our tastes are different. I liked someone for XYZ doesn't mean she will be liked by others.

When it comes to price, first meet is always experimental. You don't know what you are getting unless you meet. I do have a feeling that some angels' rates got hiked. Doesn't matter if it were for ergonomic process (high demand high rate) or by design. But the extent is not more than 20-40%. Someone with 4 K asking for 6 K and so on. You pay the extra price only for the first time. Where you get to assess her first hand. If you feel she is worth the money, you revisit, if you feel she is not worth at all, you leave a negate FB here; and if you feel you can repeat her at a lower price, you have the option to tell her that during the encounter and she where does it lead to. I personally don't buy that sharing the price in public will increase price, as long as it comes with a comment if she was VFM in that price given her services.

At FAW: I was the one who gave a negative FB on Butterfly and also explained why. She also contacted me after seeing the feedback. She has the full right to approach us personally to remove the FB. And its up to is what do we want to do. I don't see any issues in this.

Lastly, I want to add that, only market forces can correct pricing. That means most possible info and most number of FB. I am sure more people are taking services from these angles but I don't see so many reports about each of them. If all of us start taking out that 2 minutes to report every encounter as objectively as possible, few hidden SPs among us cannot have the power to manipulate price or preference.

Wish happy mongering to all.

WW.

Wonder World
11-17-18, 00:56
Dear all,

I am from Kolkata but for work have to stay elsewhere. Get chance to visit home very infrequently.

Some senior members had been very kind to share some indie numbers earlier this year. But I see that all are 6 K / shot+ . Some are 25 K / shot.

I occasionally do see some reports about encounters within 2 K range, some SP giving boudis at 1200-1500 range. I wonder how would they be. Can any kind soul around here point me to such relatively humble sources.

Please feel free to ask for favour in return. I'll not hesitate if it is in my power.

Looking forward to a new refreshing visit home this month.

Cheers.

WW.

NeedSex1
11-17-18, 05:13
Probably many of you have read my recent FR regarding Durgapur couple. Many of you have asked to share the number but till now I have not shared it to anyone. I contacted the couple before sharing the number but they are saying that they have hiked their donation and it is now 8 k. One thing is very clear that they have access to this forum. Before two months I had them at 4 k night and last month at 5 k. They asked me to say 6 k as I mentioned in my FR. One thing is very clear that they have become very greedy. If still you people wish to have their contact, you can PM me. But negotiate them harder and they will definitely come at 4-5 k. Please don't talk about this forum. You can refer that you know a person who had their service at 4 k night last month. You can say that you got this number from AH website or locanto. They are listed there. Senior members can comment on my FR. They will be shared contact on priority basis.

FunAtWork
11-17-18, 08:18
Guys,

Please look at the PM below (not naming as I don't want to hurt anyone). Now all the newcomers who know me, I share with them and help willingly and hardly get anything form them. To be very frank, hardly need them as always have a long list of 10-12 new budding beauties waiting in line to be met with.

New Contact.

Dear Senior Brother.

I have a very good private contact, who has 3 girls (including herself). Service is good. However, she doesn't agree to give her phone number at the first place. She wants to have your contact number and name and then after she will call you. So, if you don't have any problem, then please send me your contact number and name / nick name / dummy name. I will send it to her and she will get back to you.

Thanks.

XYZ.

Names not taken for obvious reasons. You disgrace the ISG platform with your acting over smart.

My kind advice to newcomers. Please don't act oversmart and be noticed and marked for wrong reasons. I hope I gave you the contact that you asked for. You would have anyway got the same. But now that I have marked you, surely you will not get any contact from me until and unless 4 contacts are there with me.

Cheers and happy mongering in the wonderful winter season.

FAW.

RickySexy
11-17-18, 15:10
Hi.

I have tried every possible way known to me to subscribe to the pm.

1. Tried through SBI card but transaction declined.

2. Tried Entropay, no registration of Indians.

3. PayPal not working.

What should I do, please help.

Boss,

First activate your PM. All Info I share in PM. In open forum only service details of what you get and how was the experience.

Cheers,

FAW.

Pakoda
11-17-18, 15:20
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Cassanovaraj
11-18-18, 02:13
Hi.

I have tried every possible way known to me to subscribe to the pm.

1. Tried through SBI card but transaction declined.

2. Tried Entropay, no registration of Indians.

3. PayPal not working.

What should I do, please help.Please help me too.

Rrohitchnada
11-18-18, 04:41
Just move on boss, who is dying for this?

There are so many birds lined up.

Guys,

Please look at the PM below (not naming as I don't want to hurt anyone). Now all the newcomers who know me, I share with them and help willingly and hardly get anything form them. To be very frank, hardly need them as always have a long list of 10-12 new budding beauties waiting in line to be met with.

New Contact.

AmitNjoyer
11-18-18, 05:24
Is she from Dumdum?

Hi bros,

Firstly I would like to thank you FAW for this reference.

Met her 2 times. Last meeting was before Diwali. Met with her in my Friends Place.

She is not a looker & big saggy boobs. But her service was just awesome. Very friendly attitude, talks a lot & eagerness to Please. Everything on menu card. Those who want good service she is the one in low budget.

Lastly thanks again to at FAW for helping me every time. You are great boss.

Regards,

Massu.

HornySid
11-18-18, 20:06
Guys,

New Contact.

Dear Senior Brother.

I have a very good private contact, who has 3 girls (including herself). Service is good. However, she doesn't agree to give her phone number at the first place. She wants to have your contact number and name and then after she will call you. So, if you don't have any problem, then please send me your contact number and name / nick name / dummy name. I will send it to her and she will get back to you..We know how you are bro. You don't have to justify yourself. Let them do the talking. We all know you are very helpful. Bunk bro. Don't put too much thought into this. Just my thoughts. Keep rocking.

Rakamgm
11-18-18, 22:21
Any MP in Asansol or Durgapur? Or any SP.

MLover29
11-19-18, 03:21
Dear all,

Visiting Kolkata in two weeks. Please point me towards spas who have therapists that provide A Level service. Please PM me the spa name, location and name of the therapist (s). Look forward to your valuable inputs bros.

LoveMaker16
11-19-18, 04:25
Yes there are, you can try Emmy, not for looks but for services (all included), not sure whether she is still there? In this new branch rate is little cheaper. Once you try, you can let others know your experience.

Is there any good thais? What about in their old branch? Are the rates same as before? Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

AmitNjoyer
11-19-18, 07:39
Where is Priyanka available, which spa?

If it comes to blowjob then any day Priyanka Ah will be top of the list. Her BJ skills are unparallel and that's not only according to me but many who mongers at international level as well. If you want most of session will involve BJ. She can go to any extent in deep throat and comfortable in any pose in BJ. She can provide BJ with head hanging on air from the edge of the bed and you standing and going deep throat. She knows how to finish with proper CIM. Best part is even after you cum she will continue sucking for some more time till you are completely dry.

Earlier there was a Thai therapist see in Thai spa in bypass mall. She used to provide BJ with water in mouth. Priyanka ah also provides the same but the way see used to do was at a different level. I will give see more score if we compare only the water in mouth part.

Sum2709
11-19-18, 07:51
Hi Seniors,

I am new to the mongering even will be trying the action for first time so help is required from you all. I will be very much thankful for your support. Please help me with the number of Tansushree and some of Working Girls. I am not local Bengal guy.

RahulTheMonger
11-19-18, 08:34
Bros,

Currently in Kolkata. Can anyone msg me the PB Space details & the therapist name & charges for FS?

Also would like to try out Riya who I believe now is with some spa in Laketown? Can someone tell me the spa name & Riya's damage?

Sum2709
11-19-18, 09:34
Hi everyone,

I am new to mongering and want to have some fun in Kolkata requesting seniors to help with the number of Tansuhree or some good indies.

IAmTheBest
11-19-18, 10:31
Thanks a lot. Surely will try and report. Inside fees at the old branch are 2 k for FS. Hope its same here as well.

Yes there are, you can try Emmy, not for looks but for services (all included), not sure whether she is still there? In this new branch rate is little cheaper. Once you try, you can let others know your experience.

AmitNjoyer
11-19-18, 17:04
Does her name start with T & her number ends in 001.

Please confirm.

Hi fellow brothers,

This is my first report in this forum, though I have been a silent follower for past years. I recently purchased a subscription.

I mainly search for low budget Indies. Recently, met an Indie near Dumdum area through Locanto. After initial conversation over ph, I met her at her place. The Lady is in mid thirties, bulky but fair and decent looking. Also possessing a good attitude. After meeting came to know that she is also a SP.

It was a pleasant experience. She has everything in the card except anal. Though she raised no objection when I inserted my finger in her backdoor. She appeared to be very horny in the bed. She literally begged for giving her a DATY. She was absolutely clean and hygienic and hence gave her a DATY and to my surprise she squirted..

LurkerGuy
11-19-18, 17:15
Hi,

I am new to this great forum I have come to Kolkata living in salt lake I don't know this place much. Please share the contact of woman who can provide a good girlfriend experience. I don't have much contacts but few of Chandigarh that I can share.

Thank you very much.

Farid666
11-19-18, 18:33
Can you give the exact location?Hello,

I'm very new to mongering and I'm willing to start here. Can you guys please advice me on how to prep and what to expect? It would be very much appreciated if you could tell me what are the things you "wish you'd have known before visiting".

Thanks in advance.

FunAtWork
11-20-18, 02:32
First go through the posts as many as you can. After that activate PM and start communicating. You will become a PHD in the forum soon. In fact know many who don't put FRs and don't meet also, just go through the posts and pretend to be master of the forum.

Cheers!

FAW.

Hello,

I'm very new to mongering and I'm willing to start here. Can you guys please advice me on how to prep and what to expect? It would be very much appreciated if you could tell me what are the things you "wish you'd have known before visiting".

Thanks in advance.

FunAtWork
11-20-18, 02:37
Working in ICICI nd doing partime sex. Huge boobs, nice to play with. Quite nice attitude and tris to please. Tries to hurry so to be handled accordingly. BBW lovers a must try. Quite new to the line but is knowing fast about the trade. A kind request to all, please do not share ISG details to her. I will be very choosy in giving this comntact to anybody.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.

Vijayawada Guy
11-20-18, 07:16
Hi all,

I just completed my very short and sudden trip in Kolkata. The Joy City. Really it's a wonderful and memorable experience and enjoyed a lot. My heartful thanks to "FAW" and "Aruncuckoo" bros. And they are gems. Both are really very special. FAW is definitely an Indie specialist and "Aruncuckoo" is king of Sona Gachi. They answered my each and every query through PM patiently and guided me for a memorable experience without wasting any minute in my short trip though this is my first visit in Kolkata.

Bye.

VG.

Paidalyatri
11-20-18, 07:38
After a long period, visiting Kolkata. Arriving on 30 Nov-3 Dec. As I have graduated from Sg university after searching many baris there, would like to try only there. Safe entry or exit etc. Not issue to me. So any friend may join me for joint fun by pm contact number.

Uziuzi
11-20-18, 07:59
Bros,

Currently in Kolkata. Can anyone msg me the PB Space details & the therapist name & charges for FS?

Also would like to try out Riya who I believe now is with some spa in Laketown? Can someone tell me the spa name & Riya's damage?It is almost Thai, above a nationalized bank. Google it to get further details. Don't have idea about therapist. Damage around 3 k for FS. Riya is in Laketown. She became selective. Only 2 client a day. So pre-booking is required. 3 k total. She basically looks after beauty section there. Service is good. No BBJ. Covered BJ is better than BBJ of others. She know how to do it. Best of luck. If you need further details then pm.

Mushafir
11-20-18, 08:02
Hope all mongers doing fine.

Will be visiting Kolkata next week after a gap of 3 months. Since I was out of mongering for 3 months, I will request regular monger of Kolkata to provide some leads of new finds in Kolkata.

Not to mention that I will help any needy person whenever they require.

Cheers.

BigTitsLover
11-20-18, 08:06
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Puzzle7444
11-20-18, 09:07

Please confirm.She is not T.

Please PM me if you require any details.

Regards,

Puzzle.

IAmTheBest
11-20-18, 09:08
The going rates for FS at the spa remains at 2 k. Please do not overpay. Cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Went to O spa located above Canara bank in Kasba. Paid counter charges through Nearbuy and saved 200 rupees. Assigned a Thai gal named Libya. Gal is not a looker but over friendly and gave a wonderful sensual massage. From her massage I got an idea that extras are there. BJ, FS is in menu for 3 k, I negotiated it to 2.2 k. She has a medium boobs which I sucked well. After that she gave some B2B massage to set the temp. BBBJ was also great and finally fucked her in miss and doggy positions. Her attitude was great and can give good service. Great for people whose priority is service not beauty.

Thanks to all seniors for contacts of indies, will soon be exploring those and will FR.

KforKinkyKol
11-20-18, 18:08
Late FR, took Bengali version of rainy season, Short skinny type figure, ample boobs, service was okayish, but not worth the money they drained from my pocket, Ass - 5/10, pussy - 7/10, boobs- 8/10, rimming was done but for very few minutes, was reluctant to give BBBJ, but went for CBJ, attitude - 7/10, not GFE type, Any senior monger, please help me getting A-level service with correct pointers, will be indebted. Thank you.

Gautam000
11-20-18, 18:46
I was previously logged as AmitGautam a senior member. You can see my posts before June 2016.

I was outside now back to Kolkata till Saturday.

Asking current state to support me in banging some in these days.

I can help you all in a SE Asian country, one of the best mongering countries in the world but not Thailand.

Gautam000
11-20-18, 19:10
I was previously active as AmitGautam till June 16. Now I am in a SE Asian country which is an absolute mongering paradise but not Thailand.

I can help you there at any time.

Now I am at Kolkata and require help from fellow mongers to have fun till this week when I go back.

Please PM me.

SweetTounge
11-20-18, 20:39

Please confirm.Hi,

Can you please share the digits. Will reciprocate with some good contacts.

SweetTounge
11-20-18, 20:48
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. Although I have been mongering for quite sometime now. Have a few contacts with indies (Milfs), SPs. Would like to share with you. But in one condition. You too have to reciprocate. I am looking for some MILF contact. Seniors please help. My PM is activated.

RickySexy
11-20-18, 22:00
Recently found and contacted a house wife called Torito in Jadavpur for incall.

Received contact over Locanto.

Just wanted to know has anyone taken service and how is the service.

AvikForU
11-21-18, 04:02
Try Meethi for A level in spa. As indie try Julia.

Late FR, took Bengali version of rainy season, Short skinny type figure, ample boobs, service was okayish, but not worth the money they drained from my pocket, Ass - 5/10, pussy - 7/10, boobs- 8/10, rimming was done but for very few minutes, was reluctant to give BBBJ, but went for CBJ, attitude - 7/10, not GFE type, Any senior monger, please help me getting A-level service with correct pointers, will be indebted. Thank you.

Gautam000
11-21-18, 05:16
I was pretty active in Mumbai forum till June 2016 and active in mongering still now.

This week I was in Mumbai, stayed at Trident. Called my great chick at Mumbai who calls me as Bengali doi (for cumming in her mouth) but she was in Delhi her home town.

So contacted SP and got hold of a stunning girl. Damage 8 k but truly a stunner.

However as my Boss was in the same floor I could not enjoy much always thinking of when my Boss would knock my door. So my johny was hot and my intention was to bang and show her the door.

But she was quite a chirpy one and wanted to know about the mongering scene in my current country.

I showed the girls and she appreciated the collections and assured good service to compare with them.

So actually we chatted quite a lot and then I went for a long DFK. She is a good tongue twister and wanted DFK quite long. Actually my lips became very dry. So hit the bed and tasted her Pusat which was already wet with no smell. Did 69 for some time and banged her mis and completed in a short doggy.

Looks- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Deed- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Unfortunately in the hurry of showing her the door forgot to take her direct no which she also forgot to give.

Now today I am at Kolkata till Saturday. Asking fellow mongers to pm me Good undies with good tits. I am a tit lover.

SG guide no is also required.

Thanks.