PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

AbhiShek520
12-25-18, 06:50
Here is Christmas and New Year Gift to all the newbies Calcutta forum members who are asking seniors for contacts. I am going to share some contacts with all of you of the commonly discussed girls in the forum. Here is what all contacts you will get in a single message: Adrija, Esha, Titli, Priyanka AH, Madhu, Tanushree (married one), Lucky, Piyali, Neha, Mahi and at least 5 more! Yes, at least 15 contacts in one go. Just send me a PM with the subject "Where is my Christmas and New Year Gift" and I will reply back with the contacts. I have met many of these girls but have not met few mostly because I am not much into ugly or / and fat MILFs. Nothing expected in return unless you have anything new and juicy to share. I love banging young chicks. Would love the good looking slim ones if you have. Budget not an issue for the right girl.

Why am I doing this? Well some seniors are doing shit on this forum. Lies, exaggerated fake FRs, promoting girls for free fucks. All nonsense that you can imagine is currently in process here. While this is none of my business I thought of giving some happiness to the newbies when the new year is near!

And since ISG is being exposed to most of these girls, here is my message to the girls in my list of sharing who are reading this message: I am not doing any favor to you by sharing your contact and I do NOT need a free fuck from you in return.

PaccMann
12-25-18, 09:31
Hi guys,

I've just joined as a paid member. I'd love to give myself a Christmas present. I'm in Kolkata for a few days. I've never tried Indian but would love to. If anyone has digits I would appreciate it.

Merry Christmas!

Pacc.

HotPussyEater
12-25-18, 10:34
Was looking for someone who is Vfm.

All WG are having big price tag.

Got contact of one indi who is not looker but not bad.

Gives you good company in drinks and smoke. Fucked her hard in many positions in my room.

I don't feel comfortable going others place.

So guys keep finding good Vfm and enjoy. She don't have whatsp and I didn't clicked any. But to me she was fine and had good session.

Merry Christmas.

Rrohitchnada
12-25-18, 12:19
Hi bro.

Although I have few of the contacts mentioned by you.

Looking forward to find some new pussy.

Thanks

Here is Christmas and New Year Gift to all the newbies Calcutta forum members who are asking seniors for contacts. I am going to share some contacts with all of you of the commonly discussed girls in the forum. Here is what all contacts you will get in a single message: Adrija, Esha, Titli, Priyanka AH, Madhu, Tanushree (married one), Lucky, Piyali, Neha, Mahi and at least 5 more! Yes, at least 15 contacts in one go. Just send me a PM with the subject "Where is my Christmas and New Year Gift" and I will reply back with the contacts. I have met many of these girls but have not met few mostly because I am not much into ugly or / and fat MILFs. Nothing expected in return unless you have anything new and juicy to share. I love banging young chicks. Would love the good looking slim ones if you have. Budget not an issue for the right girl.

Why am I doing this? Well some seniors are doing shit on this forum. Lies, exaggerated fake FRs, promoting girls for free fucks. All nonsense that you can imagine is currently in process here. While this is none of my business I thought of giving some happiness to the newbies when the new year is near!

And since ISG is being exposed to most of these girls, here is my message to the girls in my list of sharing who are reading this message: I am not doing any favor to you by sharing your contact and I do NOT need a free fuck from you in return..

Siddharth177
12-25-18, 20:34
Hi,

Can you please share the details of her charges and contact number.

Thanks.

Gives you good company in drinks and smoke. Fucked her hard in many positions in my room.

So guys keep finding good Vfm and enjoy. She don't have whatsp and I didn't clicked any. But to me she was fine and had good session.

Merry Christmas.

Gim399
12-25-18, 20:51
For FS they charge 5 k. How is the service compared to MT spa?Servicewise MT is better, but RT girls seemed to be more hygienic. MT is fixed rate, in RT you can bargain some. I invite comments from the more experienced friends here.

AvikForU
12-26-18, 04:44
Thought so. Problem with this forum is here people are always ready to point fingers at others without trying to know what the actual fact is. The reason I commented on your post is I felt you are getting blamed unnecessarily. In your post though you have clearly mentioned it was a three hours session people chose to ignore that fact.

I won't be surprised if people start linking me with Adrija now. This post was in support of a forum member and not in support of any indie.

Very True Avik. 5 K was for the time spent as well as her attitude which included a shower together and the one session lasted for almost two hours and at my age I cannot do more than one shot in 3 hours. Moreover she came in an Uber all the way from Dumdum to Alipore and went back in an uber too.

AbhiShek520
12-26-18, 05:50
I have shared the contacts with all the members who sent me a PM and the number of PMs was way more than I expected. I know the girls will be now bombarded with messages and calls. So if most of you have sensibility of pinging the girls only when you are planning to meet them then it would be good for you and the girl.

And please do not come back to me saying that the girl is not responding or she blocked you or she changed her number or she is asking more as I am not responsible to get you laid. I shared the contacts most of which I know would work, and wish you all best of luck. I am sure some of the girls will be hiking their rates at least temporarily seeing so much demand so be smart on when you want to message and meet the girls.

Have a wonderful mongering year ahead!

Here is Christmas and New Year Gift to all the newbies Calcutta forum members who are asking seniors for contacts. I am going to share some contacts with all of you of the commonly discussed girls in the forum. Here is what all contacts you will get in a single message: Adrija, Esha, Titli, Priyanka AH, Madhu, Tanushree (married one), Lucky, Piyali, Neha, Mahi and at least 5 more! Yes, at least 15 contacts in one go. Just send me a PM with the subject "Where is my Christmas and New Year Gift" and I will reply back with the contacts. I have met many of these girls but have not met few mostly because I am not much into ugly or / and fat MILFs. Nothing expected in return unless you have anything new and juicy to share. I love banging young chicks. Would love the good looking slim ones if you have. Budget not an issue for the right girl..

Renegade27
12-26-18, 06:01
Here is Christmas and New Year Gift to all the newbies Calcutta forum members who are asking seniors for contacts. I am going to share some contacts with all of you of the commonly discussed girls in the forum. Here is what all contacts you will get in a single message: Adrija, Esha, Titli, Priyanka AH, Madhu, Tanushree (married one), Lucky, Piyali, Neha, Mahi and at least 5 more! Yes, at least 15 contacts in one go. Just send me a PM with the subject "Where is my Christmas and New Year Gift" and I will reply back with the contacts. I have met many of these girls but have not met few mostly because I am not much into ugly or / and fat MILFs. Nothing expected in return unless you have anything new and juicy to share. I love banging young chicks. Would love the good looking slim ones if you have. Budget not an issue for the right girl..Haha.

So you are the secret Santa!

Please share all your contact.

SamSydney1980
12-26-18, 06:49
Hey guys, I am a traveler and will be on transit for about 5 hours in kolkata in a couple of days. Is it realistically possible to get some action during my transit period, preferably near the airport. I am looking for an indie who could be available in the early hours of the afternoon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Roaming Viking
12-26-18, 07:00
Hello, I come to Calcutta for first time and am looking for some good intell.

I appreciate any info you can share.

Thank you.

Hi bro.

Thanks

FunAtWork
12-26-18, 07:19
Bros,

Happy Christmas. Hope you are all enjoying he Christmas, upcoming new year Planning and having fun parallel to that.

Receive many PMs and don't answer many as I don't know what to answer. Please follow the thumb rule to describe exactly what you require, age group, budget so that I can share accordingly as per your requirement.

Please don't ask for a directory as I will never send the same. So mere number seekers please refrain from messaging me. It will never be provided. Another most important thing you should mention is the place you belong to or you are coming from.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

RaviKapoor1
12-26-18, 09:38
This is for osmo lovers. Now has twin branches now one in kasba one in Jatin das park. The new one is much nicer than the old have more rooms and better decor. Now the I. Portant part is girls and they are rotated between the two branches. Usually new branch keep 7 girls for their 11 rooms, guess they can't go houseful even if they gave customers waiting. The older one keeps 5 for 5 rooms. The quality of girls are avg, msg equally good, behaviour amicable. No nonsense Thai attitude. To name a few Mia, Emmy, Kathy all serve good. Rate usual 2 k from the full monty.Dude,

Where exactly in jatin das park. And who is better. Of the 3 names.

Raj2910
12-26-18, 09:55

Merry Christmas.Do you mind sharing this contact? My PM is active. Thanks!

Bicky2324
12-26-18, 11:01
Can I share?Send me some details or contact bro.

Will be a great help.

Bicky2324
12-26-18, 12:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bicky2324
12-26-18, 13:20
The Thai Spa, Location: Mani Square and Quest Mall.

It seems to be a very good options in terms of hygiene and medical scenario. They might be safe as they need to be medically fit for their visa approval.

I have not seen any local therapist. Safe and Good option!Send me some contacts details bro.

Will be a great help.

RockinMan
12-26-18, 13:52
Hello all Seniors and fellow members,

I am an ardent follower of the Calcutta forum. Myself Bengali but last 5 years stayed in the UK. Recently am back to Calcutta. I would request the senior members to please share some good contacts. I understand this is a request which can't be reciprocated at this moment but I will be extremely grateful if some contacts are shared.

Look forward to some good advises.

Cheers.

AbhiShek520
12-26-18, 13:59
Here are my action reports of the last 6 days starting 21st Dec afternoon and ending on 26th Dec afternoon:

21st Dec:

Miss Si: Repeated from 11th December. Long DFK for half an hour. Nice blow job. Fucked her hard in doggy and sideways positions. Overall a nice session.

Overall experience: 8.0.

Damage: 7 k (1 shot) at my place.

22nd Dec First:

Russian Eleena: Looks good. DFK, CBJ, tight body, tight small boobs. 5' tall, thin around 45 kgs. Age would be late 20's I guess. Problem with English but you can manage. Banged her super hard in DOGGY and then in sideways positions. Spanked her ass and it turned red instantly with my finger marks on her buttocks. Very cooperative and sweet. Overall a nice session.

Overall experience: 8. 0.

Damage: 8 k (1 shot) in the hotel.

22nd Dec Second:

German Karen: Met her right after Eleena. Looks really good. No lip kissing but can kiss her face. Amazing CBJ, amazing soft body, soft big boobs. 5'2" tall, amazing figure, around 50 kgs. Age around 24 years. Fine English. Banged her really hard in WOT, missionary, doggy and sideways positions. Spanked her ass and it turned red instantly with my finger marks on her buttocks. Cooperative and sweet. Overall a nice session.

Overall experience: 8.0.

Damage: 8 k (1 shot) in the hotel.

23rd Dec.

Miss K: Repeated from 13th December. Long DFK and foreplay for an hour. Nice long blow job. Fucked her hard in missionary, WOT and doggy positions. Overall an amazing session.

Overall experience: 8.5.

Damage: 10.5 k (1 shot) at my place.

24th Dec:

Bithika: Around 23 years. Around 5'1", slim nice figure, soft light body, around 45 kgs, very soft small boobs with perky nipples. Little dusky, okay looking, speaks Hindi well, sweet and very cooperative. Long DFK. She was enjoying the foreplay more than I was and got very excited. Okay blow job. She was very tight down there. First entry was hard and I loved banging that tight pussy. Lifted her in the air fucked her hard. She was almost crying and shouting loudly when I went hard on her. This was tried via an SP. Overall as amazing session.

Overall experience: 8.5.

Damage: 12 k (1 shot) at my place.

25th Dec Afternoon:

Sana: I have met her few times before. Sweet girl. Long DFK. Nice blow job. Fucked her in missionary and sideways positions today. Overall another nice session with her.

Overall experience: 8. 0.

Damage: 10 k (1 shot) at my place.

25th Dec evening:

Riya MT Bangur Spa: I have met her few times before in this spa. Fine massage. Long DFK. Amazing blow job with deep throat. Today she allowed me to fuck her ass as well. Drilled her ass hard in WOT, missionary and sideways positions. Overall an amazing session with her.

Overall experience: 9.0.

Damage: 5 k (1 shot) at her spa.

26th Dec:

Riya MT Bangur Spa: Met her again today to bang her harder and she didn't disappoint. Fine massage. Nice DFK. Again amazing blow job with deep throat. And one of the hardest anal I have had. Banged her ass super hard and deep in doggy. She asked me to bite her on the neck so that she can ignore the pain of the anal. Drilled her ass hard for long in doggy and sideways positions. Overall another amazing session with her.

Overall experience: 9.0.

Damage: 5 k (1 shot) at her spa.

In total 8 sessions, 7 different girls and 65.5 k spent (excluding other expenses which would be around 2 k as well). 4 girls tried directly and 3 girls tried through SPs.

With this I end my 2018 mongering in Kolkata. In total 76 sessions with 43 different girls and around 650 k spent. Hopefully 2019 will be better. Happy new year to everyone and keep fucking!

FunAtWork
12-26-18, 18:31
Bhai Saab, A you came and ate an Kolkata Rosogulla without my knowledge! Its not good. Please PM details. Or is it the one that I shared. If it is that, please check PM.

Cheers!

FAW.

Merry Christmas.

Bicky2324
12-26-18, 18:35
Always visit SG with pimps only, they are only needed for this purpose specially if you are an outsider. SG is safe 24.

Hrs if you are with a reliable pimp. You still pay 200 for cops per day via pimps, that's OK and if you are caught after midnight in the police van you pay 500 via pimp but always make sure you roam with in SG or anywhere near the vicinity only with pimps. If you plan to stay late after 12 am or beyond ask the pimp to accompany you until your hotel or home, my pimp even comes until airport on the last day. It is their duty and I usually give some thing to the pimp on last day of the trip for such premium service. Use young and influential pimp like Santosh, Sunil etc, don't be over confident and get in to trouble. If you are caught alone specially if you are an outsider cops will threaten to call your family and that's when most of us will give up.

Arun.I'm new.

Inbox me some pimp contacts bro will be a great help.

Schizophrenia
12-26-18, 19:43
Was in Kolkata last week for 3 days. Decided to try and hunt out the old joint I had near Park Circus. It passes as a discreet massage joint. Contacted the manager an found that its still running. Went around 2 pm in the afternoon and selected R. Y. A. Slim and petite she loved nibbling and biting my nipples and also finger poking at my balls. Boobs were mid sized and uptight. Had a great session on the bed. Her USP is that she has a warm body and a loving nature. Goes out as an Indie also and full night charges are 6 K w here place has to be arranged.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: Lean.

Height: 5'5".

GFE: Yes.

Will repeat: Yes.

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips.

Precarious
12-26-18, 19:52
Mongering Debut. Found myself in CC1 early in the morning and this was the only place open at 11:30 am. Counter charges are 1100 if you mention Nearby. (Though I got it for 899 because of some deal). The say that all the staff is Thai. It seemed that way, but I'm inexperienced in that sense. There are proper doors with locks and clean shower.

Coming to the massage, it was actually a legit one, and also included a lot of bum massage and touching near crotch area, giving a lot of signals. Eventually she herself asked for extras. Everything is on menu, HJ / BJ / FS at 1 k /2 k /4 k. Being new, I only took HJ with Top Access, and bargained the price to 800 (simply said I don't have more and she agreed).

Now, this HJ included massaging as well as prostate stimulation. Skills were definitely well polished. One of the best HJs ever (Comparing to mongering in East Europe).

Coming to the girl, not so young, awesome boobs that you can suck for hours. Skilled, quite energetic and very friendly. Easy to negotiate the price. She also mentioned that she has friends working in all the spas in CityCenter and everybody provides FS. So I guess that's a huge plus and worth a visit.

Also, the staff at the counter is surprisingly friendly and warm.

Summary / TL; DR.

Counter: 900 (with nearby voucher).

Massage Skills 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 (Perfect for B2 be as well).

Damages 800 for HJ + TA.

Cleanliness 8/10.

Menu: HJ+TA 1 k, B2B 2 k, FS 4 k. Easily Negotiable.

WIR Spa. Yes. Many more birds there and guaranteed FS with one of the lowest counter charges.

VFM Definitely.

RahulNanda809
12-27-18, 01:30
Mongering Debut. Found myself in CC1 early in the morning and this was the only place open at 11:30 am. Counter charges are 1100 if you mention Nearby. (Though I got it for 899 because of some deal). The say that all the staff is Thai. It seemed that way, but I'm inexperienced in that sense. There are proper doors with locks and clean shower.

Coming to the massage, it was actually a legit one, and also included a lot of bum massage and touching near crotch area, giving a lot of signals. Eventually she herself asked for extras. Everything is on menu, HJ / BJ / FS at 1 k /2 k /4 k. Being new, I only took HJ with Top Access, and bargained the price to 800 (simply said I don't have more and she a
Now, this HJ included massaging as well as prostate stimulation. Skills were definitely well polished. One of the best HJs ever.Hi Newbie,

I am back to mongering after a while and transitioning through Kolkata on 2nd. Try to find this on maps google but no luck, some more hints might help. TIA.

Rahul.

Deb2016
12-27-18, 05:07
This is the spa on the 1st floor opposite to quest mall. We figured it out but the were denied service as we did not have reference. Since you have gone recently can you please.

Share your reference. Also if you can mention the name of the mgr. Since you do not have pvt message enabled please share this on open forum. Thanking you

Was in Kolkata last week for 3 days. Decided to try and hunt out the old joint I had near Park Circus. It passes as a discreet massage joint. Contacted the manager an found that its still running. Went around 2 pm in the afternoon and selected R. Y. A. Slim and petite she loved nibbling and biting my nipples and also finger poking at my balls. Boobs were mid sized and uptight. Had a great session on the bed. Her USP is that she has a warm body and a loving nature. Goes out as an Indie also and full night charges are 6 K w here place has to be arranged.

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips..

Raj2910
12-27-18, 08:14

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips.Nice FR bro. Please PM the contact. Thanks.

Bohemaniaa
12-27-18, 09:11
All are usually good but Kathy is a bit classy and Mia is GFE though a bit heavy.

Samuel123
12-27-18, 15:35
Hello bros,

Can anybody help me to locate this spa. Heard they give good service but the address mentioned on google map is wrong, even contact numbers are not correct. Can you brother help me to locate this spa.

Precarious
12-27-18, 18:55
Hi Newbie,

I am back to mongering after a while and transitioning through Kolkata on 2nd. Try to find this on maps google but no luck, some more hints might help. TIA.

Rahul.It is in front of the famous jewelers' shop on the second floor. It is listed as some saloon if you try to find in it the mall directory.

You can call the number provided on Nearby and ask for directions if you want. It's in be block.

Cheers.

Bohemaniaa
12-27-18, 19:57
Just beside icici bank lake town branch hope this helps.

IAmTheBest
12-28-18, 03:12
For two reasons. First, to enjoy good massage for a change as most of the spa the therapists are interested for extras only and just don't massage at all. Just some rubbing wasting our hard earned money. Secondly, the list will help mongers not to waste hard earned money by visiting those legit when we are looking for extras. Thanks.

Why on earth you are searching for legit spa with no extra in this website? Anyways Sawasdee Namaste spa is one of the spa where no extra are being provided. Location near minto park.

IAmTheBest
12-28-18, 03:14
Great observation. Which branch. I hope the rates remain same at 2 k for FS. Thanks.

All are usually good but Kathy is a bit classy and Mia is GFE though a bit heavy.

IAmTheBest
12-28-18, 03:17
Good FR. Thanks for keeping the rate in control. FS is available at 2.5 k. Also possible at 2 k with good bargaining skill. Thanks.

Coming to the massage, it was actually a legit one, and also included a lot of bum massage and touching near crotch area, giving a lot of signals. Eventually she herself asked for extras. Everything is on menu, HJ / BJ / FS at 1 k /2 k /4 k. Being new, I only took HJ with Top Access, and bargained the price to 800 (simply said I don't have more and she agreed)..

KingPin18
12-28-18, 04:48
I will be visiting India after almost 3 years and was curious about the rates in Kolkata. Most I have been able to contact by finding them online have been quoting me 12-15 k for ST and 20-25 k for overnight. Just curious whether these are the usual rates. I'm trying to get my subscription up before my trip so that I can use PM.

IAmTheBest
12-28-18, 06:18
The indi rates in Kolkata is between 2 k to 6 k for st. For LT rates vary from 4 k to 10 k. Beyond that are either reputed model materials or rip offs. Thanks.

I will be visiting India after almost 3 years and was curious about the rates in Kolkata. Most I have been able to contact by finding them online have been quoting me 12-15 k for ST and 20-25 k for overnight. Just curious whether these are the usual rates. I'm trying to get my subscription up before my trip so that I can use PM.

RahulA9282
12-28-18, 06:43
Hello bros,

Can anybody help me to locate this spa. Heard they give good service but the address mentioned on google map is wrong, even contact numbers are not correct. Can you brother help me to locate this spa.Bro,

PM me.

Fuckmiester2
12-28-18, 07:12
My 2 cents.

Being a spa regular I completely agree with this.

We go to a spa not only for extras but also for a good massage.

We're paying around 1.2 k at the counter for massage.

Extras are charged separately.

They should provide good massage.

It's not some kind of entrance fees we're paying to bang the Thai chick. It's a consideration for massage.

We as mongers should insist on good massage first and then extras and not just simply get into the act as we enter.

Cheers.

For two reasons. First, to enjoy good massage for a change as most of the spa the therapists are interested for extras only and just don't massage at all. Just some rubbing wasting our hard earned money. Secondly, the list will help mongers not to waste hard earned money by visiting those legit when we are looking for extras. Thanks.

BigWorld
12-28-18, 07:57
Got to know extras available here. Is anyone got extras from here?

I am planning to go but want to check beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

AvikForU
12-28-18, 08:10
Depends on what kind of profile you are looking for. By your post looks like you are referring to profiles from SPs. Any decent profile in a star hotel should be within 6 k to 8 k for Indian profiles and CIS 7 k to 10 k. Night should be within 15 k to 20 k.

Wandere
12-28-18, 09:36
Dear friends,

Please suggest neat and clean GF.

Hotel at Kolkata.

Thanks.

Rksh123
12-28-18, 10:15
Hello guys,

I hope you are having a good time. I am visiting Kolkata soon. Looking forward to have some GFE experiences. If you have some contacts please send me PM.

Rksh123
12-28-18, 10:38
Hi bro.

Thanks.Hi bro,

Can you PM me the contacts you have I am visiting Calcutta. Thanks.

RahulA9282
12-28-18, 11:29
Hi mongering friends,

Just wanted to know if there are Afros in our Kolkata also just like other cities like Delhi, Bangalore. They come at affordable rates with best services. If anyone has any idea or contact about them, please PM me. I will be obliged.

Cheers.

MissionBJ
12-28-18, 14:36
Went to Bldg no 10 with Sp. Don't remember the bird's name but she was on 1st floor last room on the back.

She first quoted 10 k, came down to 8 k but I stuck to 6 k which SP helped to close. She started dancing, the music was very loud like a club, also she made the lights a bit dim so it felt like dancing in a club.

She was all GFE, kissing, smooching, letting me do whatever I wanted with her, did a lot of bumping and grinding and we danced very sensually. By the time the time came to get into birthday suits, jhonny was already rock solid due to her moves on me.

Came into birthday suit, her boobs pop out which surprised me as I didn't expect the so big on a small body. It was a pleasant surprise. But she said no to BJ which was a downer, but jhonny was in full swing. Banged her to kingdom come.

Had a fabulous tie overall. Love Kolkatta love SG.

Uziuzi
12-28-18, 18:47
Just gone through the report published in Bengali daily newspaper "Anandabazar patrika". Yesterday evening there was a LE raid. Two clients, four girls and manger were caught. Now they are looking for the owner of the spa. It is the newly opened branch of MT Bangur. So mongers please be cautious before any spa venture. Here is the link for those who can read Bengali. Don't know whether admin will permit it or not to give the link here.

https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta/sleuths-from-kolkata-police-busted-sex-racket-running-near-phoolbagan-police-station-dgtl-1.922694

Safe mongering.

KingPin18
12-28-18, 18:53
Depends on what kind of profile you are looking for. By your post looks like you are referring to profiles from SPs. Any decent profile in a star hotel should be within 6 k to 8 k for Indian profiles and CIS 7 k to 10 k. Night should be within 15 k to 20 k.Thanks for the response. And yes I was referring to profiles from SPs. I'm mostly looking for outcall to my hotel. Couple of the SPs quoted the higher range for CIS but others were quoting the same for Indian profiles. If only I can get my subscription up before my trip (can't use cash option due to lack of time). I would have preferred to meet some who has been reviewed here than meeting someone through a SP. But that's not going to happen without my subscription so lets see.

Bohemaniaa
12-28-18, 19:27
Great observation. Which branch. I hope the rates remain same at 2 k for FS. Thanks.Rates are very much at 2 k and request to all please keep it that way.

HardSolidNThik
12-28-18, 19:43
Bros,

Just came to know that MT (Phoolbagan) got raided today. 7 persons including 2 customers were arrested. Hope my fellow brothers from ISG are safe.

For your information, Osmo (Kasba Branch) is also under LE scanner. There has been a few raids around the pujas. Sam had to shell out a huge amount. Even one of my local favourites, Ms Deepa (earlier who was in Evezen) has left the job due to this. Anyone has idea of her recent whereabouts?

Any fellow monger with detailed info on LE action in the city regarding Spa monitoring will be well appreciated.

Regards.

HiJames
12-29-18, 05:29
Yes there are few and I am in touch of one.

Hi mongering friends,

Just wanted to know if there are Afros in our Kolkata also just like other cities like Delhi, Bangalore. They come at affordable rates with best services. If anyone has any idea or contact about them, please PM me. I will be obliged.

Cheers.

RahulA9282
12-29-18, 07:43
Bros,

Just came to know that MT (Phoolbagan) got raided today. 7 persons including 2 customers were arrested. Hope my fellow brothers from ISG are safe.

For your information, Osmo (Kasba Branch) is also under LE scanner. There has been a few raids around the pujas. Sam had to shell out a huge amount. Even one of my local favourites, Ms Deepa (earlier who was in Evezen) has left the job due to this. Anyone has idea of her recent whereabouts?

Any fellow monger with detailed info on LE action in the city regarding Spa monitoring will be well appreciated.

Regards.Oh, so it was MT Kankurgachi branch. Today morning saw reports in newspapers. I think we shud refrain from visiting spas for the time being.

Be Safe.

Cheers.

FunAtWork
12-29-18, 09:01
As the winter has set in, the mood for sex also grows proportionately. JFM (these 3 months) trying to get some quality Squirting Squirrels. 3-4 lined up for the sexperiment, starting 31st evening. Yes it has to be a long session and the same comes at a price also. Price won't be a matter, but co operation for sexperiment shurely would matter.

Need some more contacts of some quality Squirting Squirrels. Seniors your help required for the Same. Jan month starting 31st Dec is lined up. Nedd at least 3-4 more for Feb and March. Your help will surely be reciprocated, that is for sure.

Cheers and happy Winters!

FAW.

RaviKapoor1
12-29-18, 09:28
Great observation. Which branch. I hope the rates remain same at 2 k for FS. Thanks.Is it true that OSMO Kaba is under LE. Please advice as I am a regular!

KolBong
12-29-18, 12:20
How legit are locanto contacts? I don't have PM, and also I had SP joy contact 2 years back. Seems he has changed number.

Any help?

IceCoolDelhi
12-29-18, 12:21
Good FR. Thanks for keeping the rate in control. FS is available at 2.5 k. Also possible at 2 k with good bargaining skill. Thanks.Visited the spa last evening. Average place and very average overweight and rather old Thai therapist assigned. Everything available in extras at end of the massage but was totally turned off by the therapist. I don't think they have more than 1 or 2 Thai therapists. Certainly not an option as compared to Osmo.

OotyBooty
12-29-18, 20:32
Hi,

Between OYO (couple friendly) and stayuncle. Which is the better platform. The latter is more expensive while the former has a larger network.

Service / reliability wise, which is better.

Any comments.

MaskedBoy666
12-30-18, 01:37

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips.Hello sir,

Would you please give us the exact directions of this place. I stay near park circus area. Contact number of this place would be very helpful too. In need of this kind of budget pussies. Thank you. Feel free to PM me. I will surely reciprocate.

Anand1234
12-30-18, 02:08
Hi,

Between OYO (couple friendly) and stayuncle. Which is the better platform. The latter is more expensive while the former has a larger network.

Any comments.Some of them have policy of no local IDs so check before you book. It says couple friendly but they insist on outstation IDs.

The ones near esplanade, new market, salt lake accept local IDs.

IAmTheBest
12-30-18, 04:11
Yes. There is some problem going on for last few months.

Is it true that OSMO Kaba is under LE. Please advice as I am a regular!

IAmTheBest
12-30-18, 04:13
What are the damages generally?

Yes there are few and I am in touch of one.

IAmTheBest
12-30-18, 04:15
99% of the ads are of agents and SP. Most of its are bad quality and rip offs. Be sure to be disappointed.

How legit are locanto contacts? I don't have PM, and also I had SP joy contact 2 years back. Seems he has changed number.

Any help?

IAmTheBest
12-30-18, 04:19
Depends on the therapists. As a matter of fact every spas you get extras only issue are the rates.

Got to know extras available here. Is anyone got extras from here?

I am planning to go but want to check beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

Vijayawada Guy
12-30-18, 06:06
Hi,

Any comments.Bro,

In my personal experience, though expensive, Stay Uncle is much much better and safe. In mongering, our safety and happiness will stands first and expenditure is secondary.

Go for Stay Uncle without second thought.

Smkd617
12-30-18, 06:06
Scheduled a short trip to Kolkata to end my year. Here a summery of my mongering experience.

27th Dec Adrija- Booked famous hotel in Pcircus. She reached at 5. I am BBW lover, hence she is the perfect blend for me. Great attitude, GFE, BBJ, not a time watcher, she has everything in he plate except anal.

Looks- 7/10 (she is a typical north Kolkata attitude, appealing for Bong boys like me).

Attitude- 7/10 again pretty good).

Hygiene- 10/10.

BBJ- 6/10 (not a great sucker but she can do CIM).

Overall-7/10 experience.

Damage- 4 k 2 hours.

27th Dec. As most of the indies in Kolkata doesn't work at night and literally I was looking for a closing after a great session, contact my pimp in SG.

Went to PB 3rd floor Varsha if I remember correctly. NO BBJ but man to my surprise she has a great and tight assets. I wonder how they maintain that tight P**why. Good experience, great attitude.

Damage-2 k.

29th December- English translation Figure Spa near busstop place in the name of Famous Freedom fighters,. Its a small spa hardly visible to onlookers in ground floor. Good message, BBJ and B2 B is available. Please don't expect high figh girls but I like their attitude and service. That's important for me.

Now there is an offer going on -massage, steam, facial and pedicure in 1000 and other service starting BBJ 1000. I only preferred BBJ.

With two days to go not sure if I have much time as I will be moving back to my work place.

Hamishxyz
12-30-18, 07:06
Oyo any day! Personally tried and tested. Their service is beyond any other such platform. I have recently suffered because of stayuncle. Better avoid it.

Hi,

Any comments.

KolBong
12-30-18, 13:49
99% of the ads are of agents and SP. Most of its are bad quality and rip offs. Be sure to be disappointed.Any leads to some quality pussy then? My US Cards won't work, my pm is disabled. Spa are been raided. I am willing to spare money for quality stuff.

Navin500
12-30-18, 15:41
Dear friends,

After the Kyd Street incident which appeared in all the newspapers; all the Police Stations in Kolkata have been advised to prepare details of MPs / spas under their jurisdiction. Higher authorities are likely to survey most of them within the next 3 months. They are trying to find out from the therapists whether they have been forced in this trade. Going to spas are not a safe now till March.

But it is very unfair. On one hand; SG, Khidderpore, Kalighat etc. Are operating openly but LE agencies are focusing on spas.

Bros,

Regards.

RickVermunt
12-30-18, 17:15
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Kolkata day after tomorrow. Looking for some quality stuff. M even open for CIS etc. Any leads would be appreciated. I can share CIS SP contacts from Delhi. That also famous ones. PM is open. Cheers would reapply appreciate.

Jackda
12-30-18, 18:15
Kindly suggest me some big tit indies. Also need contacts of trusted SP. Seniors please help. I have activated my PM.

Gemlover2001
12-30-18, 18:28
Scheduled a short trip to Kolkata to end my year. Here a summery of my mongering experience.

27th Dec Adrija- Booked famous hotel in Pcircus. She reached at 5. I am BBW lover, hence she is the perfect blend for me. Great attitude, GFE, BBJ, not a time watcher, she has everything in he plate except anal.

Looks- 7/10 (she is a typical north Kolkata attitude, appealing for Bong boys like me).

Attitude- 7/10 again pretty good).

Hygiene- 10/10..Hi bro,

Last time I went to PB it cost me 3200 for one hour service. How did you manage to get service at 2 k, normally they do not reduce rates. Have you done very hard bargain?

ToyBoyCal
12-31-18, 01:17
I find mistay to be better. The offer the same services as stay uncle but have 3 slots in a day thereby making it a cheaper yet safe alternative.

All the best.

Hi,

Any comments.

ToyBoyCal
12-31-18, 01:20
Yes there are few and I am in touch of one.Hi buddy,

I have always been fascinated with black chicks. Please share your experience and their coordinates.

TIA.

Renegade27
12-31-18, 06:08
Yes there are few and I am in touch of one.Can you please share the details.

Regards.

PrateekKhanna
12-31-18, 06:45
Need any feedback, Tania from Locanto, any one availed her, she seems to be fake, needs advance 800/- total 3000,2 shots, incall or outcall not clear as yet.

Don't PM me as I have yet to arrive and taste her, she is posting her adv on Locanto, W4 M, so any one can trace her.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Prateek.

FunAtWork
12-31-18, 07:00
Brother,

Please maintain the thumb rule. No advance at all.

FAW.

Need any feedback, Tania from Locanto, any one availed her, she seems to be fake, needs advance 800/- total 3000,2 shots, incall or outcall not clear as yet.

Don't PM me as I have yet to arrive and taste her, she is posting her adv on Locanto, W4 M, so any one can trace her.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Prateek.

Ilovmuff
12-31-18, 08:04
Avoid Advances Prateek Bro!

Seems to be a cheat.

Rohan460
12-31-18, 09:20

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Prateek.It's a thumbs rule. Never pay advance to anyone.

Zombi
12-31-18, 09:36
A little old FR. Got in touch with TShree via FAW and it was a great exp.

Had some work in Kol and few folks like FAW and mushafir jumped on to help.

Booked a nice one near the airport and met her directly at the hotel, checked in with no hassles. Couple of drinks got us started and it was a sheetlet blissful night. Nice melons to enjoy with and great attitude too. Had a good round and followed by another one and slept like a baby the whole night and sad part was that she wanted to leave early in the morning but that was fine after a late night sleep.

Thanks again to FAW, Mushafir, AVIK and dew others who responded to help. You guys are great!

Most of the details are available already on the forum so not going on to much details.

DarkDick
12-31-18, 10:09
I am planning to go to Bangur today evening just got her appointment, I have been there before couple of times. Should I not go given the previous reports? I just read it, is it that bad? I am here for like a month and would love to taste some of the beauties here.

Thanks in advance.

DarkDick
12-31-18, 10:11
I just booked an appointment today evening at MT Bangur and just saw the recent posts. I am just here in Kolkata for holidays for 2 weeks please advise if I should cancel.

Turgid
12-31-18, 16:57
Dear friends,

After the Kyd Street incident which appeared in all the newspapers; all the Police Stations in Kolkata have been advised to prepare details of MPs / spas under their jurisdiction. Higher authorities are likely to survey most of them within the next 3 months. They are trying to find out from the therapists whether they have been forced in this trade. Going to spas are not a safe now till March.

But it is very unfair. On one hand; SG, Khidderpore, Kalighat etc. Are operating openly but LE agencies are focusing on spas.Are some spas forgetting to make their monthly payments to the police welfare fund?

NikTheDevil
12-31-18, 21:47
Anyone took the services of Sumi, pic attached. Quoting 5 k 2 hrs and 10 k night.

Any help is appreciated.

RickVermunt
01-01-19, 04:47
Hey guys,

Happy new year. Hows it going. Well m going to be in Kolkata tomorrow and will be staying at a 5 star hotel. Looking for some quality meat. GFE etc. Even open for CIS. Can any kind soul help me wit contacts in Kolkata. In return can reciprocate with Delhi CIS sp and other SP's contacts. Inbox is now empty. Thanks heaps.

OotyBooty
01-01-19, 12:27
Hi,

Any comments.Since I had nothing better to do. Decided to do a bit of research on the subject. Found that. Very often. Booking dot com rates cheaper (sometimes much cheaper) for the same hotel as compared to the other two "Couple friendly" facilitation sites.

Conclusion. Even the damn internet sites taking advantage of our horniness under the garb of providing a safe venue for the Johnny to play.

LurkerGuy
01-01-19, 12:43
Please share the contact of any girl who is available for night calls or can come on evening, I will exchange few contacts too. Preferably near salt lake.

Thanks.

Nipuntyagi
01-01-19, 12:52

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Prateek.Definitely fake. Don't trust these.

DevilHeart
01-01-19, 13:50
Planning a trip to Mandarmani need contacts of girls who who are ready to travel please help.

Tia.

DevilHeart
01-01-19, 18:59
Planning to go to mandarmani need contact for girls willing to travel share if any one has contacts.

Thanks in advance.

DevilHeart
01-01-19, 20:05
Need help looking for female contacts willing to travel outstation to mandarmani or vedic anyone having any knowledge about this please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Rolixir
01-01-19, 23:04
So did you go or no. If yes how was experience.

I just booked an appointment today evening at MT Bangur and just saw the recent posts. I am just here in Kolkata for holidays for 2 weeks please advise if I should cancel.

DarkDick
01-02-19, 07:11
So did you go or no. If yes how was experience.So I did end up going, but since I was late dint get Mithi. So took Riya. I personally don't like such thin girls, she was okay. Good rimming, great BJ and great WOT. But she din't allow greek which I had asked her for.

Boobs- 5/10.

Ass- 4/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

WIR. Nah.

Luckyguy7198
01-02-19, 07:30
Since I had nothing better to do. Decided to do a bit of research on the subject. Found that. Very often. Booking dot com rates cheaper (sometimes much cheaper) for the same hotel as compared to the other two "Couple friendly" facilitation sites.

Conclusion. Even the damn internet sites taking advantage of our horniness under the garb of providing a safe venue for the Johnny to play.Booking.com is an international site, hence does not display GST and local service charges upfront, unlike Indian origin travel sites like MMT, goibbo, yatra, etc.

Oyo, treebo, stayuncle and similar aggregators have large unsold inventories so have to network with other distributors (other online vendors) to sell. Other Indian origin travel sites can be cheaper than Oyo and the like because they have their own loyalty programs (some points or ecash accrued from previous transactions can be used to undercut) and / or arrangements with the primary vendor to offer special deals.

Hotel room vending is an evolving algorithm and meta search engines like google can show the cheapest sites of the day for the same property. Tripadvisor, Trivago, Agoda, etc, too operate similarly and can get commission for promoting some hotels over others with seemingly lower prices. Many ratings and reviews on those sites may be contrived to grab eyeballs.

MadMonkey2013
01-02-19, 08:13
Happy new year 2019 to one and all. Hope everybody has more and better fucks than the last.

OotyBooty
01-02-19, 08:37
Booking.com is an international site, hence does not display GST and local service charges upfront, unlike Indian origin travel sites like MMT, goibbo, yatra, etc.

Oyo, treebo, stayuncle and similar aggregators have large unsold inventories so have to network with other distributors (other online vendors) to sell. Other Indian origin travel sites can be cheaper than Oyo and the like because they have their own loyalty programs (some points or ecash accrued from previous transactions can be used to undercut) and / or arrangements with the primary vendor to offer special deals.

Hotel room vending is an evolving algorithm and meta search engines like google can show the cheapest sites of the day for the same property. Tripadvisor, Trivago, Agoda, etc, too operate similarly and can get commission for promoting some hotels over others with seemingly lower prices. Many ratings and reviews on those sites may be contrived to grab eyeballs.Hi,

At the outset, let me clarify that I don't work for any of the aforementioned companies. Hence not trying to downplay one at the expense of the other. Simply put, I'm not getting laid, hence doing time pass. . . . . As they say that an idle mind is a devils workshop.

Notwithstanding what you clarified (which makes complete technical sense) just do a physical run / simulation for price comparison and you will see what I'm saying.

In the meantime let's hope I start getting some action so that I can stop wasting my time in such useless activities.

Regards.

Rolixir
01-02-19, 10:21
LOL That is always true because folks are looking for safer options with no questions. Stayuncle definitely provides one such option mostly. So hotel also want to mint some extra money from such bookings.

India is still conservative, hotels that allow unmarried couple is increasing day by day. I stayed in one such hotel that displayed strict rules about not allowing unmarried people or people from same city. Now they had to relax those rules and allowing everyone. Its a business of selling ice. You have to sell it before it melts. I am sure things will be better in coming years.

Since I had nothing better to do. Decided to do a bit of research on the subject. Found that. Very often. Booking dot com rates cheaper (sometimes much cheaper) for the same hotel as compared to the other two "Couple friendly" facilitation sites.

Conclusion. Even the damn internet sites taking advantage of our horniness under the garb of providing a safe venue for the Johnny to play.

SagaBoy
01-02-19, 12:55
I just booked an appointment today evening at MT Bangur and just saw the recent posts. I am just here in Kolkata for holidays for 2 weeks please advise if I should cancel.It's all about the risk. You have to decide!

NileshBoy
01-02-19, 16:44
Dear senior,

I will be visiting Kolkata next week, looking for your help in this beautiful city.

Any indi connect will be helpful, looking forward for your help.

My PM is active.

PollardPivot77
01-02-19, 20:48
Anyone took the services of Sumi, pic attached. Quoting 5 k 2 hrs and 10 k night.

Any help is appreciated.Didn't had a good experience with her. Very mechanical poor attitude, always in a hurry. Avoid.

Smkd617
01-03-19, 02:40
Hi bro,

Last time I went to PB it cost me 3200 for one hour service. How did you manage to get service at 2 k, normally they do not reduce rates. Have you done very hard bargain?It depends on the demand, if its low then you will likely to get a girl at cheaper rate.

MadMonkey2013
01-03-19, 03:05
Has anyone tried Indie Moumita from Garia off late? She has jacked up her prices 3 k 1 shot and 5.5 k 2 shots. Hows her service now?

Awry6
01-03-19, 09:55
Done. PM activated.

Brother,

Contacts and details will be shared 1 by 1 so as not to make it viral and ensuring that the rates doesn't go up as a result of the same. But everything will be shared in PM. So Activate PM bro.

Cheers!

FAW.

Sum2709
01-03-19, 12:36
Have any one tested attached pic girls Mahi & Mukta. Please share the service quality and damage.

GoldfishNets
01-04-19, 04:28
Can anyone tell what is her name and how her service is. She is from Osmo spa.

Smkd617
01-04-19, 06:01
I am not sure if you have heard of RIA indie dumdum area. She has got small collections of housewives in her place, in this sky-high market where everyone is hiking their prices. Her collection is cheap as per Kolkata standard. I had an awesome threesome session with two girls tanni and madhu (not the popular one). Both have good assets. Madhu good for her BJ skills. Don't expect high profile models though. Great attitude. All services are included except CIM and anal.

Please don't flood my inbox. Will reciprocate with similar contacts in exchange. Overall 5 k (threesome).

DevilHeart
01-04-19, 10:01
Has anyone tried SP Vicky number ending with 254 is he reliable?

RahulMcm
01-04-19, 10:48
Hi friends,

I will be in Hyderabad for two days. Any reliable / good contact I will.

Help.

Venom5566
01-04-19, 12:58
Mahi 5 k with place. Okish service. Not as per expectation.

Have any one tested attached pic girls Mahi & Mukta. Please share the service quality and damage.

Samuel123
01-04-19, 14:37
Hello all,

First of all thanks to Uzizi bro and Rahul bro for helping me in locating this spa. Contacted the owner and he recommended me two girls but I want to see the girls before I finalise. As it is located in a residential area without any sign broad so without the instructions it is difficult to locate. Those two girls are available in spa one is super thin and one is BBW that make me feel like skipping the place but Johnny didn't agree. So as I like MILF girls so opted for BBW. She completely undressed me and gave me a good massage for a good 30 minutes. After that she undressed herself. Started giving some sensual massage with her body though it was not completely B2B so I requested for that on which she told me that I should have to specified this while choosing her which I thought should be a part of full service package. Going ahead no DFK, no fingering, CBJ which turned me off. But I compensated it by sucking her big boobs. Finally fucked her in miss. Overall not a good experience in comparison to service we get in Osmo or MT.

Damage- 2 k.

MadAssManiac
01-04-19, 18:48
Going there at 3 pm. Any suggestions??

Anand1234
01-04-19, 19:27
Can anyone tell what is her name and how her service is. She is from Osmo spa.She said pia, she is fatty from Bangkok, I went ahead with her only because I had a free coupon, she is new so doesn't know the rates so negotiate hard and she will come down.

IAmTheBest
01-05-19, 05:39
They know the rates whether they are old or new. For Osmo rates have always been 2 k for FS. Please keep everything within 2 k. Do not increase. Its an earnest appeal to all Friends.

Thanks.

She said pia, she is fatty from Bangkok, I went ahead with her only because I had a free coupon, she is new so doesn't know the rates so negotiate hard and she will come down.

MadAssManiac
01-05-19, 05:40
Guys.

Any spa that you will recommend along with name of the girl.

Been out of action, so don't know who is Whr today.

Madass.

IAmTheBest
01-05-19, 05:44
All the Thais are of same standards service wise. Rates are 1 k for HJ with top access to 2 k for FS. Thanks locals are slightly expensive. Service wise unreliable best is to take FS from locals. Should not be more than 2.5 k. Though they can ask for the moon.

Going there at 3 pm. Any suggestions??

EnjoyEnjoy
01-05-19, 08:38
Can anyone tell what is her name and how her service is. She is from Osmo spa.Emmy. Good service.

Sum2709
01-05-19, 11:28
Please share if anybody having reference for Arpita kundu and his service quality and damage.

MaximumsFrost
01-05-19, 13:37
Most of the ads in locanto are fake or provide below average service. And Advance Seekers should / must be a big no, no. My 2 cents.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Prateek.

SjdrFemLover
01-06-19, 05:27
I am not sure if you have heard of RIA indie dumdum area. She has got small collections of housewives in her place, in this sky-high market where everyone is hiking their prices. Her collection is cheap as per Kolkata standard. I had an awesome threesome session with two girls tanni and madhu (not the popular one). Both have good assets. Madhu good for her BJ skills. Don't expect high profile models though. Great attitude. All services are included except CIM and anal.

Please don't flood my inbox. Will reciprocate with similar contacts in exchange. Overall 5 k (threesome).Hey bro,

Can you share some pics of the MILFs.

Regards.

Gim399
01-06-19, 06:06
Most of the ads in locanto are fake or provide below average service. And Advance Seekers should / must be a big no, no. My 2 cents.Most of us are quite aware of Locanto. But what is your take on Skokka.com?

DevilHeart
01-06-19, 06:58
Positives. Good service, good kisser good blowjob good to talk to eager to please.

Negative- she is fat.

Damages 6 k.

Overall good experience.

Vfm.

IAmTheBest
01-06-19, 07:38
Its all the same. Totally unreliable and fake ads. All are cheap unreliable sp. No ads are of independants.

Most of us are quite aware of Locanto. But what is your take on Skokka.com?

STC 2017
01-06-19, 10:55
Most of us are quite aware of Locanto. But what is your take on Skokka.com?In locanto, I had found 2-3 good connections from possibly a million ads in 2015/2016. My limited research in Skokka didn't yield single actionable profile.

If you still want to proceed, be very sure not to pay any online advance, however meagre.

GuitarBoy3
01-06-19, 11:00
Went to new osmo.

Paid 1 k for Thai dry massage and 2 k for FS with a 35 year old thai.

She was slim, not good looking and pretty boring as she just lied there.

Ok with BJ and CIM.

May repeat again with a different girl. Not sure.

While coming out of there, there was a receptionist who looked really hot (Indian lady). Is she available? Does anyone know?

I would definitely like to try her service.

LurkerGuy
01-06-19, 11:58
Can anyone please share a contact of north eastern Indian Indie girls contact.

Thanks.

Sum2709
01-06-19, 12:03
Anybody is having reference for Priya number ending with 731. I am having the number she is asking for reference. Please help.

GoldfishNets
01-06-19, 21:57
Guys,

What percent is it to go to the spa like Osmo after the latest LE actions.

WazzsFohult
01-07-19, 10:20
Hi there,

I haven't visited Kolkota in a while. Seems like the nightlife has transformed like other major cities. Can anyone suggest which of these place might favor a pick up possibilities?

Whats in the name.

Scrapyard.

The Grid (this one seems like really high end).

Nocturne.

Tantra (old one I recognize).

ThereForYou
01-07-19, 13:30
Johny was in a desperate mood today. There was a fight going on internally between my moral and johny. No prizes for guessing who won.

But thought of spending less in these kind of situation so chose the above said spa.

Since it as cheap and closest to my place.

The "thin girl" as mentioned in an earlier report is available at 1500- (Puja).

The BBW as mentioned in an earlier report is available at 2000/ Mahua).

I tried a third one shelling out 3000/- (Sangita).

If you are going for a decent massage you will surely not get it. Mere rubbing oil / powder all over your back is not a massage.

But if your mind thinks you are going for a FS with a little body rubbing then its OK.

The report card:

Looks: Moderate, dusky.

Boobs: Perky / Medium / Handful.

Attitude: Good.

Service: CBJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, DFK, DATY.

I guess one will get all of these only and only if the girl is aroused and its in your hand and capability.

The place is in a residential area. But I will avoid from now due to safety reason.

PollardPivot77
01-07-19, 16:59
I want to thank AbhiShek520 for sharing Esha's contact.

Meet her few days back. Young 20 ish speaks good English, good attitude. Booked her for 2 sessions.

Good DFK and BBBJ, Lot of foreplay and is eager to try out different positions.

All in all a good experience.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Service.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

WIR May be but not so soon.

Donations 6 k for 2 sessions + 1 k Food+ 1400 oyo.

EnJOY.

Rahul2020
01-07-19, 19:56
I am also new in Kolkata. Last weekend I visited tantra and its just like pickup point. CIS and northeast also available. Only need to initiate conversation. Though girls asked high rates. Must visit after 11 or 12. Beware with bartenders they cheat with peoples.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I haven't visited Kolkota in a while. Seems like the nightlife has transformed like other major cities. Can anyone suggest which of these place might favor a pick up possibilities?

Whats in the name.

Scrapyard.

Nocturne.

Tantra (old one I recognize).

GoldfishNets
01-07-19, 19:58
Hi there,

Whats in the name.

Scrapyard.

Nocturne.

Tantra (old one I recognize).For pickups tantra is best. Try going on Wednesday as its ladies nights and you will get buffet of birds. Even Club Boudior is good option to get pickups.

PrateekKhanna
01-08-19, 08:47
Mate, did you try her? Can please PM me some reliable SP's for VFM chicks, young, DFK and DATY preferred.

Thanks.

Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.

Raj2910
01-08-19, 09:48
Got a SP number from a friend and after giving him a satisfied referance he started to send me pic regularly. Most of them were not upto the mark. But got a pic today stating its a HW. Rates are 1.5 k. Hoping to give a trial.Hi!

Could you please PM the contact please? Thanks!

Dmr10
01-08-19, 13:23
Dear member,

I'm new to this forum and looking to you guys for some goods contacts. I have just purchased the subscription and PM is working.

Help me with much talked Esha, Adrija contact please.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Dmr10
01-08-19, 16:54
Dear member,

I'm new to this forum and looking to you for some good indi & SPs contact.

Can you PM the contact of attached girl.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Hi,

Met this girl in pic. She is elegant, beautiful and classy. Quite New in profession but learning very fast. Nice figure, nice boobs and worth a try. Surely will become better and better with experience and experienced persons teaching her how to satisfy.

Contacts to be passed on only by PM to those who are willing to share similar contacts. Contacts of SPs, SG and the regulars of Priyanka, Tanushree, Titli etc etc are not at all required. Let us leave them for.

The famous monument of Kolkata to have some fun.

Cloud3540
01-08-19, 18:39
Guys,

Visiting Kolkata next week. Have tried few spas there. Mahua in Midas touch, and one other Thai spa in salt lake. Had posted review.

Kindly guide on new dishes in Midas and any other spa recommendations. Happy to help from my side.

Cheers.

Fuckmiester2
01-10-19, 08:16
Guys,

Please provide some details on other therapists (other than Emmy) of Osmo along with branch name.

Like service wise, looks, tits, age etc.

Cheers.

Awry6
01-10-19, 10:55
Dear members,

Please be kind enough to suggest a few spas with FS near ruby.

Also, has the osmo spa near Kasba shifted (ref. Google maps)? If so, please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

AliBaba Info
01-10-19, 13:27
Agree with the massage bit for what you pay. But afaik they have only three girls. 1 thai (ugly looking) 1 NI (no idea) and 1 bong (6/10 on looks). I was offered just BJ for 1 k which I refused. Will not repeat.

Coming to the massage, it was actually a legit one, and also included a lot of bum massage and touching near crotch area, giving a lot of signals. Eventually she herself asked for extras. Everything is on menu, HJ / BJ / FS at 1 k /2 k /4 k. Being new, I only took HJ with Top Access, and bargained the price to 800 (simply said I don't have more and she agreed).

Now, this HJ included massaging as well as prostate stimulation. Skills were definitely well polished. One of the best HJs ever (Comparing to mongering in East Europe).

Coming to the girl, not so young, awesome boobs that you can suck for hours. Skilled, quite energetic and very friendly. Easy to negotiate the price. She also mentioned that she has friends working in all the spas in CityCenter and everybody provides FS. So I guess that's a huge plus and worth a visit.

Also, the staff at the counter is surprisingly friendly and warm.

Summary / TL; DR.

Counter: 900 (with nearby voucher).

Massage Skills 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 (Perfect for B2 be as well).

Damages 800 for HJ + TA.

Cleanliness 8/10.

Menu: HJ+TA 1 k, B2B 2 k, FS 4 k. Easily Negotiable.

WIR Spa. Yes. Many more birds there and guaranteed FS with one of the lowest counter charges.

VFM Definitely.

CallOver29
01-10-19, 15:13
I am a silent reader of the forum. I wanted to know about the rates in the MPs near Girish park as well as rates in premium buildings like prembandhan. My budget is 3 k to max 4.5 k per encounter. I do not want to go higher than that. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Awry6
01-10-19, 16:03
Hello all,

Hope you are doing well.

Any suggestions for good Spas near Ruby other than osmosis for FS?

Precarious
01-10-19, 19:10
I feel that I was overwhelmed by my first experience in spa and therefore couldn't analyze the situation aptly. Now thinking back, I too agree that it might be an average place. Nevertheless, the massage is good.

Anyway, it is one of the cheapest places, so I guess you get what you pay for. More experience is definitely going to help me evaluate situations better. Thanks for pointing it out.

Agree with the massage bit for what you pay. But afaik they have only three girls. 1 thai (ugly looking) 1 NI (no idea) and 1 bong (6/10 on looks). I was offered just BJ for 1 k which I refused. Will not repeat.

Samuel123
01-10-19, 20:24
I am a silent reader of the forum. I wanted to know about the rates in the MPs near Girish park as well as rates in premium buildings like prembandhan. My budget is 3 k to max 4.5 k per encounter. I do not want to go higher than that. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.I think in prem bandhan and all other premium buildings have now standard rate of 4.2 k for a shot. In some building out of these you can even get a combo of dance and shot in that price.

FunAtWork
01-11-19, 03:43
Dear brothers,

Arpita (the pocket friendly and high quality service girl) has changed her no. Her old mobile no is no more active. Those who want to meet her may please PM me for her new no.

FAW.

FunAtWork
01-11-19, 04:13
5-6 hrs of quality time, party starting with drinks and weed, dance and seduction, mingling with each other in cosy poses, DFK, lapdance and seduction matching he trans of the dual effect of weed and drinks followed by 2-3 hrs of hard wild sex inall positions. Good food (which is a must after the weed and drink) and depart. Guys its a poisonous mix. Getting addicted to the same.

Fellow Monger Brothers. Some help required.

Right now know few girls / ladies performing the above. Would love to know some more. Please share if anyone knows such contacts. Also constant sexperiment of pairing the contacts that I know for 3 some and Group is on. Some more contacts will make the permutation and combination even better.

Anyone knowing such Girls / Ladies are welcome to sahre in PM. Budget is not an issue, as we always pay above the girls expectations as long as the service level and her mental level is as per expectation. Also they should have 1 quality in them. Which is a must, they should love sex and the concept of innovation and constant learning and improvisation. Not looking for some nos who are here to earn some quick bucks. If I have to cite some examples. Yes those who have known the services of Adrija, Julia, Madhu, Paromita (Priyanka. Her sucking part only). They are all educated, they are learners, they are improvisers and open to all provided they like you. And once they like you they are not time watchers even, { they do not belong to the weed and Drinks group though}.

Cheers.

FAW.

HuntMeAgain
01-11-19, 06:43
Dear brothers,

Arpita (the pocket friendly and high quality service girl) has changed her no. Her old mobile no is no more active. Those who want to meet her may please PM me for her new no.

FAW.Please share the number.

RahulA9282
01-11-19, 06:59
Dear brothers,

FAW.Yes, she has changed her mobile number.

ShivaInForty
01-11-19, 07:54
Dear all,

I am visiting Kolkata from Hyderabad. Any seniors can give contacts of independents and or spa preferably in South Kolkata will be helpful. My PM is on and active Thanks in advance. Can help in Hyderabad.

Best regards.

Ruata
01-11-19, 09:56
I went to Osmo (the one neat acropolis mall last month.

I searched the place with google map, which seems to show a wrong location. Brought a coupon from nearbuy. Since I couldn't locate the place, called them an the guy on the phone directed me.

It was at around 1 PM. The lobby was dark spoke with the counter guy, showed him the coupon. He told me that next time you don't have to buy coupon, we can give at the same rate.

While I was in the lobby I heard Thai girl talking loudly "no misterrrr. Nooooo. Noo nooo." The counter showed me the room (to the left of the lobby), I went inside and changed. Before I finished changing one Thai girl entered. As I was still naked she laughed, apologized and went out. After sometimes she knocked and came in.

She started with the massage and casual chit chat. After sometimes she started giving me hints about extra by her massage. I thought I should get a good massage first (as I have paid for the massage) so I pretended like I didn't get the clue.

When my 1 hour of massage was about to end I asked her if she gives extra. She told 5000 for FS. Told her that I will pay only 2000. She agreed. Then she started. DFK, BJ without CD, B2B, it was a wonderful experience. I asked her name and she told me H. (khusi in English).

She was in he 30's I believe. Fair, not very thin, nice ass, and tight pussy. Good looking.

Her visa is till March (that's what she told me), guys go and try her out.

Looks 7/10.

Massage 9/10.

Body 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

WIR: definitely (is MPs are still safe).

Ruata
01-11-19, 10:23
I was in a transit at Kolkata airport between Christmas and new year. My next flight from Kolkata was at 11:30 am so I knew I can't be a chooser. Since I don't have my PM active, I don't have any contact. So I searched locanto and skokka, most of them were fake (asking advance).

I was searching for MPs from Google with maps and everything, then at last I found one K. SPA. Checked their website it says they have branch in balygunge, salt lake, and airport. So I decided to take this I called them up, the guy on the phone told me that they will open at 9:15 AM, and that airport branch was closed. So I went to lake town (since its nearest) and called them again (it was 9:30), he made up stories telling that lake town was not yet open, it will open only at 10:30, he told me to come to salt lake. I was left with no other choice, I asked him about the girls, he told me all are models (hahahaha), I thought to myself that I can't be chooser at such early hour. I went near CC 1, he told me to call him when I am near the jewelry store (the big one starting with K) I called him, he asked me what I was wearing. I told him my dress colour, one man came and asked me to follow him. We went to the next white building and on the 3rd floor there was a made up spa. I entered the room, one short guy cam in and asked me what massage I want. Dry, oil, cream, 4 hand. I asked for oil, and asked the price. He asked me back "phone me ketna bola", I came to know that the guy I was talking is a middle man. I told him 2000, he said actual price was 2500 but offer chal raha hai. Asked me to pay in advance. I changed and waited for like 10 minutes then an ugly lady entered and start pouring oil on my legs. Started talking and said they can give extra. I was shocked,[Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Little hope is there so I asked the price. She said BJ 2000, HJ 2000, B2 B 2000. No FS, all in one packege (HJ BJ B2B) 4000. Then I asked her to show me the girl. She didn't agree, I told her I'm not intrested, give me massage and I will go. She asked ketna Dega? I told her noting more than 1 k. She said I will ask the profile if she agrees and went out, she came back and took the money and went out again. Next came in a fat local girl, she started with the massage (it was okay type, as I didn't expect something great) after 30 mins I told her enough of the massage. She said okay abhi service suru karega. She took off her clothes and I saw her hanging boobs. She massage johny it was good. BJ was good. I was lying upside and she came on top of me for the bB2B and here I got to smell her armpit it was horrible. Pushed her aside, told her to do only BJ. Finished her job, she asked for tips. I felt like laughing.

Worst experience.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

IAmTheBest
01-12-19, 03:33
Good FR. Thanks for keeping the rate in check. Happy humping!

I searched the place with google map, which seems to show a wrong location. Brought a coupon from nearbuy. Since I couldn't locate the place, called them an the guy on the phone directed me.

It was at around 1 PM. The lobby was dark spoke with the counter guy, showed him the coupon. He told me that next time you don't have to buy coupon, we can give at the same rate..

RaviKapoor1
01-12-19, 11:01

It was at around 1 PM. The lobby was dark spoke with the counter guy, showed him the coupon. He told me that next time you don't have to buy coupon, we can give at the same rate.

While I was in the lobby I heard Thai girl talking loudly "no misterrrr. Nooooo. Noo nooo." The counter showed me the room (to the left of the lobby), I went inside and changed. Before I finished changing one Thai girl entered. As I was still naked she laughed, apologized and went out. After sometimes she knocked and came in..Guys,

I was a regular in Osmo but after reading mixed opinions and posts of LE action there I have stopped. Please suggest that is Osmo Kasba safe or as someone one posted that we should wait for March? Please update me on this fellow mongers?

Fuckmiester2
01-12-19, 15:00
Guys,

Yet another KLPD in Osmo with tangmo.

Was feeling horny since morning and hence decided to go to good old Osmo.

I got a few leads but unfortunately none of them were available.

Told the girl on the phone about my requirements also made it aptly clear when I reached the spa and she recommended tangmo.

I went ahead with it.

The massage started and yes it was a pretty good one.

No hints, no accidental touches though, which was quite alarming.

I had opted for a 45 minutes oil massage.

35 minutes into the massage I noticed there was no eye contact, no talking, nothing.

Frustrated, I popped up the question for extras and she asked what I wanted.

I said boom boom and she quoted 3 k.

I told her the normal rates are 2 k and she refused to budge.

After much coaxing she agreed on 2 k and said she would only provide B2B and BJ as she didn't have condom.

5 minutes wasted trying to get her rates down and coaxing her.

She said only 5 minutes is left and B2B will be for only 5 minutes. She said she would be charged 200 by the spa if she delays by even 5 minutes.

2 k for a 5 minute B2B, I asked her to get lost.

What I could make out from her broken English was she was new there and they are fearing LE action any time.

So they have to be extremely cautious, to the extent of not even carrying condom, just in case someone catches them with a condom in a foreign country.

So should they stop providing extras and focus on massage only? They would shut down in a month that way.

Extra services are what keeps these spas running and blooming.

Don't try to teach me babe.

I told her in the beginning that I'm a regular, so how do you have to be scared of me.

I believe she was just making excuses.

Anyways its best to avoid this girl and maybe even the spa considering they are very much on the LE radar.

Looks 7/10.

Tits small 3/10 (heavily padded).

Massage 8/10.

While coming out I gave the manager a nice hearing, saying that despite asking them to allot me someone like Emmy why did they have to allot me a newcomer.

Wastage 1.2 k.

Awaiting FR on other girls of Osmo.

Cheers.

Ashput39
01-12-19, 16:31
Hi fellow brothers,

This is my first report in this forum, though I have been a silent follower for past years. I recently purchased a subscription.

I mainly search for low budget Indies. Recently, met an Indie near Dumdum area through Locanto. After initial conversation over ph, I met her at her place. The Lady is in mid thirties, bulky but fair and decent looking. Also possessing a good attitude. After meeting came to know that she is also a SP.

It was a pleasant experience. She has everything in the card except anal. Though she raised no objection when I inserted my finger in her backdoor. She appeared to be very horny in the bed. She literally begged for giving her a DATY. She was absolutely clean and hygienic and hence gave her a DATY and to my surprise she squirted..Please PM the contract number.

Regards.

AManHasNoName
01-12-19, 20:35
I have booked a hotel from bookingdotcom, it says it has massage facility. What type of things I can expect from here?

Please share your experience.

CJT2012
01-13-19, 02:56
Hi guys,

Visiting Kolkata from Mumbai, will be in your great city on and off for about 4 months, I would love to meet Lactating ladies if anyone has any contacts they could share.

Would highly appreciate any leads in Kolkata to fulfill this fetish.

Hope to hear from you guys.

PM is active.

Thanks and regards.

Cjt2012.

IAmTheBest
01-13-19, 03:59
Is she an old bird. Tai mo. She was there few years back. Is she the same?

Guys,

Told the girl on the phone about my requirements also made it aptly clear when I reached the spa and she recommended tangmo.

I went ahead with it.

35 minutes into the massage I noticed there was no eye contact, no talking, nothing.

Frustrated, I popped up the question for extras and she asked what I wanted..

IAmTheBest
01-13-19, 04:02
Any information? It can be a alternate to the Osmo which is presently under LE scanner. Has any member visited recently?

IAmTheBest
01-13-19, 05:02
Its true that osmo kasba has experienced LE activity. But no arrests or anything has happened at least no news has been reported in the media clearly. It is understood being change in the status quo with the administration. Seems risky for the time being. Though enquiry with the guys at the reception evokes unsatisfactory reply.

Guys,

I was a regular in Osmo but after reading mixed opinions and posts of LE action there I have stopped. Please suggest that is Osmo Kasba safe or as someone one posted that we should wait for March? Please update me on this fellow mongers?.

Fuckmiester2
01-13-19, 07:31
Getting many PM asking me the branch where LE is expected.

I had visited the new branch near Deshapriya Park.

The therapist told that both the branches are high on LE radar.

Specially the new one near Deshapriya Park.

It's best to avoid Osmo, specially the new branch right now considering the elections around and the fact that the crossing is an active place for political rallies etc.

Cheers.

NeedSex1
01-13-19, 08:46
Hi friends,

Coming to Kolkata on 15 Jan and will depart next day. I need good looking, young girl for night. Cost around 10 k. I will be glad to reciprocate for Delhi and Mumbai. My PM is active.

Bohemaniaa
01-13-19, 19:07
Guys,

I went ahead with it.

I had opted for a 45 minutes oil massage..Try NB for slog session of 45. That will cost you 900 or so.

Bohemaniaa
01-13-19, 19:15
Guys,

I went ahead with it.

35 minutes into the massage I noticed there was no eye contact, no talking, nothing..What I gathered from the girls there they are rotated between the two branches, one week shift in each one. So you need to enquire beforehand who is available then take a call. But all said and done best to be avoided for now. Election is knocking and political parties need findings. You guess the rest.

PollardPivot77
01-14-19, 04:23
Any information? It can be a alternate to the Osmo which is presently under LE scanner. Has any member visited recently?Counter charges are quite high there 2. 5 k and the girls are ok not great.

Dmr10
01-14-19, 05:37
Hi friends,

Coming to Kolkata on 15 Jan and will depart next day. I need good looking, young girl for night. Cost around 10 k. I will be glad to reciprocate for Delhi and Mumbai. My PM is active.You can go for Adrija. She is bit bulky but service is great.

Will share number through PM.

IAmTheBest
01-14-19, 07:42
Thanks for your reply. Appreciated. NB coupons are available. What are the inside charges? Do they have Thais? Or only locals?. Thanks.

Counter charges are quite high there 2. 5 k and the girls are ok not great.

Smkd617
01-14-19, 12:41
If any one interested in indie BBW, CIM, good BJ. I will vouch for Sonali.

Good service, also SP. Don't expect great looking girls.

Please inbox me if anyone is interested. She has her own place.

CallOver29
01-15-19, 06:08
This will be the first time I am sharing a report. So to start it was my first time to go to SG. Read a few posts here regarding SG and prepared my mind for the the day.

I was pretty sceptic at first to go to SG alone because I have heard all those negative stories from friends and all but the posts here motivated me to venture along. But sometimes when the urge comes it overwhelm the rational side as a result I decided to take the bet, prepared myself with all the amenities needed to visit and I have taken 4200 for the adventure as my target was to go to the Prembandhan. It was 13th January when I visited the place. Although I planned to visit early but was occupied with some work that day which delayed my entry to there by 3 hours.

Now coming to the main course decided to go from the tram line side as it was told to be the safest route to entry. I was nervous as hell but watching many people are going in I decided to check my fate. I confidently breezed through the path of SG. Girls are standing sideways with all the make ups and skimpy cloths. Moved past a building where few Nepali girls were standing, they kind of look delicious but do not know why I did not go. It was maybe I have set up my mind to move ahead. After walking past a few building I caught sight of a lady with a good figure and fair in complexion. And my urges kicked in, although my rational side of brain screaming not to go not to go. But the urges win. With a beating heart which I went near her and asked the magical questions what was her rate. She replied 300. Hearing the rate I was pretty weary as the rate was pretty low for a girl like her and I was sure I would be getting scammed royally as I have good amount of rupees with me. However hormones kicked in and I decided to forego all the fears. And when walking behind her I got a good grasp of her body. And it was sexy as hell. She was wearing a saree and the curves are pretty evident, it seems the beauty of curves knows no bounds and the light reflecting from her glittering skin was making me mesmerised. So went to her room. She asked to pay and since I had no 100 rupee notes with me I gave her one 500 rupee not and said you do not have to return (I was trying to be smart as I knew from a bit experience there is no chance of return of money).

Anyway starting the deed it was awesome. When she opened her dress her body made my jaw drop it looked like Savita bhabhi had come alive in real life. Anyways tried a few positions with her. She was really tight and I cummed after 15 minutes of continuous banging. Asked her I would like to stay for whole night. And it was finalised with 2000 rupees more. And decided to go for another round and it was good too. And as I was tired as hell and asked her to give a good massage which she happily obliged and in between these all I had a good conversation with her. Although many people do not like conversation much but for me it feels good to have a conversation. The downside is no DFK (although she did kissed me), anal or blowjob. She was really clean and smelled really good. Although returned from there after a few hours. The satisfaction made my stay and expenses worthwhile and a good memory to cherish.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

P* 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Exp: 2500.

Thanks for reading.

Fuckmiester2
01-15-19, 08:42
Guys,

Has anyone tried Patty, Kik and Mou from Osmo.

How are they looks wise, service, tits etc.

Cheers.

LoneWolfBiker
01-15-19, 15:35
Hi guys,

Am visiting your city for short time. Have read all previous FRs. Will be able to go to few MPs. Looking for A level service in any MP. Any suggestions.

Snook
01-15-19, 15:41
I have RTFF and have not seen much information or experiences in the brothel areas. Does anyone have experience in Sonagachi, Har Kata, Khidirpore, barrackpore or other large brothel areas. I fully understand they are dirty, probably somewhat dangerous, but that intrigues me. Not looking for a wife, just experiencing the full range. Not terribly interested in massages or all-nighters. Any info would be appreciated.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

Uber777
01-15-19, 21:34
Always visit SG with pimps only, they are only needed for this purpose specially if you are an outsider. SG is safe 24.

Hrs if you are with a reliable pimp. You still pay 200 for cops per day via pimps, that's OK and if you are caught after midnight in the police van you pay 500 via pimp but always make sure you roam with in SG or anywhere near the vicinity only with pimps. If you plan to stay late after 12 am or beyond ask the pimp to accompany you until your hotel or home, my pimp even comes until airport on the last day. It is their duty and I usually give some thing to the pimp on last day of the trip for such premium service. Use young and influential pimp like Santosh, Sunil etc, don't be over confident and get in to trouble. If you are caught alone specially if you are an outsider cops will threaten to call your family and that's when most of us will give up.

Arun.Hi Arun bro. How are you? I was in the scene in 2012-14 before I left Kolkata. Got lot of help from seniors like you, John etc. Lost all contacts of reliable SG pimps. Please can you inbox? My likings are especially Bengali boudi and aunties with big assets.

Uber777
01-15-19, 21:44
Boys any interesting BBW boudi (bhabi) or aunty profile you have enjoyed recently? Also any feedback on boudi bari in SG?

Nisant
01-15-19, 21:55
Met JG at Hotel in South Kolkata. Booked with a SP for night for 15 K. Awesome figure. Well maintained figure. Good attitude. Curvy. Fluent in English / Hindi. 3 shots with one anal. A good experience.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 9/10. (very tight).

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Donations 15 K (night) + 2.5 k Food.

Looking for new birds.

AbRocker
01-16-19, 02:29
Bro,

Kindly inbox the details of Sp with reference and which hotel you booked!

Thanks.

Met JG at Hotel in South Kolkata. Booked with a SP for night for 15 K. Awesome figure. Well maintained figure. Good attitude. Curvy. Fluent in English / Hindi. 3 shots with one anal. A good experience.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Donations 15 K (night) + 2.5 k Food.

Looking for new birds.

JamesFromHeave
01-16-19, 04:35
Baudi Bari: you will get medium stuff. Go between 3 pm to 8 pm.

Charges: 2 k for 1 shot. All are bengali Baudi.

Boys any interesting BBW boudi (bhabi) or aunty profile you have enjoyed recently? Also any feedback on boudi bari in SG?

FunAtWork
01-16-19, 05:03
Brother,

Do you really call Sonali BBW? Haha. She has the same hanging and touching her knees.

Cheers,

FAW.

If any one interested in indie BBW, CIM, good BJ. I will vouch for Sonali.

Good service, also SP. Don't expect great looking girls.

Please inbox me if anyone is interested. She has her own place.

RaviOli
01-16-19, 06:25
The seniors of this forum have been extremely helpful to me in providing contacts and I'm extremely indebted to them. Thank you guys.

I was in Kolkata last month. Could meet only one indi. FR too follow in a separate post.

Cheers!

RaviOli
01-16-19, 06:40
Met Priyanka AH at her place in new town.

Pros: Polished girl, decent service, slim body with see cups, has own place so hassle-free.

Cons: Time restrictions at her place, she is not a looker, unshapely ass, 35+ age.

No disrespect but I would not have met her had I seen her pictures beforehand. Looks are somewhat important for me when I'm hobbying. However, service wise I have no complains.

WIR: no.

Planning to meet Esha in my next trip. Any more feedback on her guys?

YugiSingh
01-16-19, 19:39
Brother,

Do you really call Sonali BBW? Haha. She has the same hanging and touching her knees.

Cheers,

FAW.True, Sonali is more a SP and Hema Malini for new folks. I have recently got some contacts of BBW, HW material of 40-45 years not known to the group. I can share with senior folks with reputation.

Cheers.

YS.

Smkd617
01-16-19, 20:31
Brother,

Cheers,

FAW.Actually very few Indies I tasted have great assets all are shaggy. I will say none. Only thing varies is the service for which they are still ruling the market and increasing their fees. Sonali service wise pretty decent and consistent.

Uber777
01-16-19, 21:01
True, Sonali is more a SP and Hema Malini for new folks. I have recently got some contacts of BBW, HW material of 40-45 years not known to the group. I can share with senior folks with reputation.

Cheers.

YS.Will be really helpfull if you can inbox the SP contact. Also Sonali's. Looks like new bird. Was not in scene back in 2012/13.

Uber777
01-16-19, 21:03

Charges: 2 k for 1 shot. All are bengali Baudi.Thanks. Really appreciate. Pl can you inbox any reliable pimp contact whom one can trust to navigate me through the danger zones in SG?

Uber777
01-16-19, 21:16
Delighted to share Calcutta group has not changed a bit in last 4/5 years.

Same helpful boys willing to share contacts experience and cautions.

Special thanks to YugiSingh, Arun, FAW and Samuel for sharing their insights on my question.

Due to short stay this trip I will have to be content with SG only. But keen to update my directory so that I can help others too.

Reports to follow by weekend.

Uber777
01-16-19, 21:27
Thanks to Raul for bringing her in this forum. She is a type of profile whom very few would prefer. She suits my choice and preference. I am regular to her. She provides awesome GFE.

Thanks.

Jason.Is this woman still available? Clearly my type it seems.

AbRocker
01-16-19, 21:52
Hey people,

In city for 2-3 days. (durgapur). Seems a small and conservative town. Any SP or indie operational here, who someone has tried. Kindly share!!

Thanks,

Ab.

PrateekKhanna
01-17-19, 05:09
Anyone knows this girl, pics not available, deleted by her after I saw those on WA, seems good young one, number ending in +++52018.

Got a response on my adv seeking young girls on Locanto, seems to be staying alone, says 21 yrs, 4 k for 3-4 hrs and 8 K night, own flat, stays at Kalyani in the outskirts, please PM me if any one knows her.

Thanks.

Gim399
01-17-19, 08:23
Beware.

Times if India 17.01. 2019.

Ashput39
01-17-19, 08:25

Charges: 2 k for 1 shot. All are bengali Baudi.Hi bro,

Please PM the details and contacts of reliable pimps for Baidu Bari.

Thanks and regards.

FatalFuck
01-17-19, 10:32
She has been spoken about in forum for few times. Mainly for her threesome service along with her friend T. They both are model, struggling actors etc.

I have had her friend before which is Miss L.

Last evening I had Miss T.

Lets straight get to the report card:

Looks: 8/10 (She was not at all in usual make up which most WG would do but still managed to carry a cute charming face).

Figure: 9/10 (As I told before. She has a perfect figure to be a model. So you guys must get it from there.).

GFE: 10/10 (Just poured herself into it. It was a passionate and intense love making of 1 hour with no holds barred).

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, with erected nipples. Perfect size which can be sucked and mauled to heart's content).

Pussy: 8/10 (Clean, Wet, overflowing.).

BBBJ: 7/10 (I have had better. But her eagerness made it up).

DFK: Yes.

CIM / anal: didn't ask.

WIR: Hell yeah.

Damage: 5 k (It is there for next few days as she is in need of money. She might start acting price once the need is gone).

Conclusion: Having a great session with an early 20's year of old upcoming model / actress for 5 k is a steal if we go by Kol standard.

Most of the experienced seniors such as FAW, Avik etc must be having her number. FOr the rest, please come with some worthy reciprocation in terms of Inde.

Xavier1992
01-17-19, 13:44
Will be really helpfull if you can inbox the SP contact. Also Sonali's. Looks like new bird. Was not in scene back in 2012/13.Uber kindly provide me the number of BBW.

Xavier1992
01-17-19, 13:55
Hello fellows,

This Sunday I visited SG. I found this bhabi. Her name is Soma.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Horny DK
01-17-19, 17:32
Hi Guys,

Been in Kolkata for 2 nights. Have anogmtger day. Last 2 nights, a girl I got in touch through SA ditched me both the nights and have had no action. I was busy during the daytime so couldn't explore.

I have the contact of Madhu & Priyanka AH.

Want to avoid Priyanka, as she seems a bit old for my liking. Will be meeting Madhu (for a threesome, maybe).

Tomo is my last night in Kolkata and I also have the full day to myself.

Would really appreciate if some fellow mongers can connect me to some young Indes. (Any NE inde here? Or some Spa with guaranteed & good service. I can return the favour in Delhi & Bglr.

Thanks in Advance.

Slama
01-17-19, 17:39
Met Priyanka AH at her place in new town.

Pros: Polished girl, decent service, slim body with see cups, has own place so hassle-free.

Cons: Time restrictions at her place, she is not a looker, unshapely ass, 35+ age.

No disrespect but I would not have met her had I seen her pictures beforehand. Looks are somewhat important for me when I'm hobbying. However, service wise I have no complains.

WIR: no.

Planning to meet Esha in my next trip. Any more feedback on her guys?Bro,

Kindly share her contact and reference please. Also the damage.

PM active. Thanks.

Dmr10
01-17-19, 17:54
You can try Adrija. Check your inbox for number.

Hi Guys,

Been in Kolkata for 2 nights. Have anogmtger day. Last 2 nights, a girl I got in touch through SA ditched me both the nights and have had no action. I was busy during the daytime so couldn't explore.

I have the contact of Madhu & Priyanka AH.

Want to avoid Priyanka, as she seems a bit old for my liking. Will be meeting Madhu (for a threesome, maybe).

Tomo is my last night in Kolkata and I also have the full day to myself.

Would really appreciate if some fellow mongers can connect me to some young Indes. (Any NE inde here? Or some Spa with guaranteed & good service. I can return the favour in Delhi & Bglr.

Thanks in Advance.

Buffy333
01-17-19, 19:38
Hey guys,

Moved to Kolkata from Bangalore this week and was hoping if you can help me with some pointers. Don't have anything to trade of with at this moment but I believe in sharing and helping.

Hope someone would help. PM active.

Cheers.

SinghLive
01-17-19, 20:14
I am in Kolkata for week, staying with relative. Want to how you guys book Hotel room? Do you guys book two separate rooms or just one room. If you book one room then how you handle? Also suggest me some good hotel at affordable price!

SinghLive
01-17-19, 20:22
Yes, she has changed her mobile number.Please share her number.

PrateekKhanna
01-18-19, 05:22
Request some of the fellow kind senior members to send the digits of Miss T along with references etc.

Thanks,

Prateek.

She has been spoken about in forum for few times. Mainly for her threesome service along with her friend T. They both are model, struggling actors etc.

Looks: 8/10 (She was not at all in usual make up which most WG would do but still managed to carry a cute charming face).

Figure: 9/10 (As I told before. She has a perfect figure to be a model. So you guys must get it from there.).

GFE: 10/10 (Just poured herself into it. It was a passionate and intense love making of 1 hour with no holds barred).

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, with erected nipples. Perfect size which can be sucked and mauled to heart's content).

Pussy: 8/10 (Clean, Wet, overflowing.).

BBBJ: 7/10 (I have had better. But her eagerness made it up).

DFK: Yes.

CIM / anal: didn't ask.

WIR: Hell yeah.

Damage: 5 k (It is there for next few days as she is in need of money. She might start acting price once the need is gone).

Conclusion: Having a great session with an early 20's year of old upcoming model / actress for 5 k is a steal if we go by Kol standard.

Most of the experienced seniors such as FAW, Avik etc must be having her number. FOr the rest, please come with some worthy reciprocation in terms of Inde.

Qswdefrg12
01-18-19, 07:51
Hey guys,

Sudden trip to Kol. Any suggestions for spa's where I can get a BBBJ / B2 B. Was thinking of tasting some local flavour.

Also, MT safe now?

Thanks!

-Qs.

Bhakkk
01-18-19, 08:21
LVT Spa, near bat balla stadium!

Had been to Kolkata for two days and since it was a short notice to most seniors, I could only arrange numbers of Adrija, Esha and the likes. Very famous. However, most reports said that although they are VFM they are not pieces of meat you'd crave for. Aesthetically. I am a man of material when it comes to hobbying. In search for a slim, smooth and sexy body I drifted into this spa late Tuesday afternoon, to find a decent looking Indian Chic manning the counter.

Seeing good reviews on Google I had my hopes low of getting any fun, saluting the gun. However, one look at the reception and I knew this is the typical sure shot place.

Asked for a slim NE and was given girl's favourite colour.

MP has no panties, this one, only a robe which the masseuse removed in three seconds. Did a lot of bum massage but did not enter the butt crack even once. RUDE, if you ask me!

P. T. O. And the massage continued with me lying there awkwardly with my dick hard on and stupidly waiting for her to touch it accidentally / or at least ask me for extras. Seeing the time tick away, I asked for extras and she quoted 2.5 k for B2B and HJ. No BJ, not even a CBJ. SCAM! I negotiated to 1. 5 k, guilty of being horny and as I had to leave in another couple of hours.

Complete GFE, shudders and squirms and voices as I nibbled around her neck and stomach. LFK. A disappointment. She licked my body good though. Nipples and neck and ears and chest. Oh, and no DATY!

Overall, a mixed experience with some highs and lows. WIR? No! Not VFM at all. Especially given the counter charges - 2.1 K!

Boobs - 7/10 - handful and long erect nipples.

Body - 8/10 Slim and sexy; not tall though.

Face - 7/10 NE. A bit of flesh on the cheeks: the.

HJ - 8/10 Boy, does she know where and how to touch!

BJ - 0/10 not available.

DATY - 0/10 not available.

Overall experience - 7/10 - DFK and BJ would have changed a lot of things.

Spa - 6.5/10 - I have had better spas for lesser rates in Delhi, so there's that!

Over and out!

Fresh Meat
01-18-19, 09:37
Hello fellows,

This Sunday I visited SG. I found this bhabi. Her name is Soma.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.Where you found in SG and what is the damages give specifics so that others can also enjoy.

Vvirgo
01-18-19, 09:51
Most of us regular to Indian Apsara and Egyptian queen are aware its shut but men (Indian apsara) had opened up near Kalighat but its also shifted close to Osmo new branch.

Visited that branch the atmosphere was not very comfortable all girls are scared and the one I took was a beauty in early twenties but she was getting startled at the slightest noises, I asked her if she was new to this she replied she's been in this bizz for 2 years and was almost caught during a LE Raid at the place she worked before about a month, she and other girls including few clients manged to escape as they had a back door. Don't care about truth but it made me thinking.

So she is very scared as this place is also under scanner and does not have alternate exit also, that was more than enough for me to wrap up get dressed and leave.

Also Beck garden looks very unsafe went found a locked while coming down the manger said it open the lock is for safety I opted not to go ahead.

Now how to keep jhony happy back to unisex parlours where I started from though not as fun as MP but better than Khud Khusi / [Non-English text deleted by Admin], and its cheap starting for 300 FR 15 minute to 2000 as per needs options chair / make shift beds HJ to FS all in the menu and burrabazar is most happening sply around talkies.

So guys south kolkata is very volatile stay safe.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Uttam45
01-18-19, 15:01
Can you please share SP contact to have such girls.

TIA.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 9/10..

Gim399
01-18-19, 18:51
LVT Spa, near bat balla stadium!

Had been to Kolkata for two days and since it was a short notice to most seniors, I could only arrange numbers of Adrija, Esha and the likes. Very famous. However, most reports said that although they are VFM they are not pieces of meat you'd crave for. Aesthetically. I am a man of material when it comes to hobbying. In search for a slim, smooth and sexy body I drifted into this spa late Tuesday afternoon, to find a decent looking Indian Chic manning the counter.

Seeing good reviews on Google I had my hopes low of getting any fun, saluting the gun. However, one look at the reception and I knew this is the typical sure shot place.

Asked for a slim NE and was given girl's favourite colour.

MP has no panties, this one, only a robe which the masseuse removed in three seconds. Did a lot of bum massage but did not enter the butt crack even once. RUDE, if you ask me!

P. T. O. And the massage continued with me lying there awkwardly with my dick hard on and stupidly waiting for her to touch it accidentally / or at least ask me for extras. Seeing the time tick away, I asked for extras and she quoted 2.5 k for B2B and HJ. No BJ, not even a CBJ. SCAM! I negotiated to 1. 5 k, guilty of being horny and as I had to leave in another couple of hours.

Complete GFE, shudders and squirms and voices as I nibbled around her neck and stomach. LFK. A disappointment. She licked my body good though. Nipples and neck and ears and chest. Oh, and no DATY!

Overall, a mixed experience with some highs and lows. WIR? No! Not VFM at all. Especially given the counter charges - 2.1 K!

Boobs - 7/10 - handful and long erect nipples.

Body - 8/10 Slim and sexy; not tall though.

Face - 7/10 NE. A bit of flesh on the cheeks: the.

HJ - 8/10 Boy, does she know where and how to touch!

BJ - 0/10 not available.

DATY - 0/10 not available.

Overall experience - 7/10 - DFK and BJ would have changed a lot of things.

Spa - 6.5/10 - I have had better spas for lesser rates in Delhi, so there's that!

Over and out!Didn't understand the name or the area. Anyways, you could read some posts in this thread for homing a better experience. And I generally find NEs not so co-operating; maybe it's better to avoid them unless previously reviewed. (Although, I hear that in New Delhi area, NEs are found to be more co-operating). On this note, I call upon our seniors to review other spas which are not frequently referred in this thread (like MT, PB, Osmo etc).

UCrazy75
01-18-19, 19:02
Meet pimp in opposite to hp petrol bunk side he took me to 4 building not liked any one because 3 pm all sleeping, in building 10 top floor back right-side last room a girl with her mosi she is bargain for that girl I think the girl is new one. But I decided venture more pimp take me in deep SG found one girl in building pimp insist me take the girl he gives good service with t A / see room so took her rate 3.2 k I am not interested in FS so just enjoy her BB Massage and HJ. She told me if I come directly only rate is 2 k for ST. For night 4.2 k only. I asked for another girl she bring 4 girls I took one slim paid another 2 k,I enjoyed with two girl just fore play only. All bong girls, thank seniors for theirs valuable post make me safe venturing in SG.

Girls age- 21 to 25.

Look 6.

Boob- 7 (soft and stff).

GFE- 8.

Attitude: Do anything (they are happy to serve).

Member #4625
01-18-19, 20:37
Very true. I too reached out to few contacts during my recent Kolkata visit to get started on mongering. I had extremely cordial interaction and pleasant experience. The key is to be nice and mean business without wasting their time.

I have shared the contacts with all the members who sent me a PM and the number of PMs was way more than I expected. I know the girls will be now bombarded with messages and calls. So if most of you have sensibility of pinging the girls only when you are planning to meet them then it would be good for you and the girl.

And please do not come back to me saying that the girl is not responding or she blocked you or she changed her number or she is asking more as I am not responsible to get you laid. I shared the contacts most of which I know would work, and wish you all best of luck. I am sure some of the girls will be hiking their rates at least temporarily seeing so much demand so be smart on when you want to message and meet the girls.

Have a wonderful mongering year ahead!

Samuel123
01-19-19, 06:46
Didn't understand the name or the area. Anyways, you could read some posts in this thread for homing a better experience. And I generally find NEs not so co-operating; maybe it's better to avoid them unless previously reviewed. (Although, I hear that in New Delhi area, NEs are found to be more co-operating). On this note, I call upon our seniors to review other spas which are not frequently referred in this thread (like MT, PB, Osmo etc).I am not sure about NE as haven't tried or find but I have tried Thai in Osmo and they are up to the mark if we compare in Delhi. I have taken services in multiple spas in Delhi as well as in Osmo and experience is quite similar.

NileshBoy
01-19-19, 07:19
Finally I meet this sweet girl in Kolkata few days back.

I will not go in details as this forum is full of her reviews.

I can say it's worth to meet her she try to please you kiss and BBJ is amazing she don't leave lips and your jony till she satisfied.

I will try one more time her.

Bhakkk
01-19-19, 07:21
Didn't understand the name or the area. Anyways, you could read some posts in this thread for homing a better experience. And I generally find NEs not so co-operating; maybe it's better to avoid them unless previously reviewed. (Although, I hear that in New Delhi area, NEs are found to be more co-operating). On this note, I call upon our seniors to review other spas which are not frequently referred in this thread (like MT, PB, Osmo etc).Best experiences I've had in Delhi have been with NEs.

I have also had the worst. Most high end spas's NEs will never as much even do an HJ. Some do with exorbitant price tags, say, 2 k for HJ.

I prefer NEs. Which give extras. Because of smoother skin and great flexibility. Oh boy! Plus. In most cases best DATY. And did I mention the pink nipples?

John Love19
01-19-19, 11:30
Anyone interested in trying an horny airhostess PM me. In Kolkata only for today.

Can travel to your place. She's staying near CC2.

15 k two shots, three hours.

JL.

Xavier1992
01-19-19, 13:09
Hello fellows,

This Sunday I visited SG. I found this bhabi. Her name is Sanjana.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage- 5 k.

Cloud3540
01-19-19, 18:09
MT Bangur.

Mithi and Barsha has left.

Current lot. Mahua, Riya, Tapsee, brishti.

Had booked Riya based on RTFF. Did not look at line up so didn't have idea about Brishti and tapsee before deed.

In my opinion Riya was not worth the money. Not a looker. Small saggy boobs. Slightly smelly down there.

Though her BJ and rim skills are good, I feel she should be avoided.

Cheers.

If anyone can share a good Thai therapist contact, I would be glad. Staying in Rajarhat. Have one day more.

Aking143
01-19-19, 20:13
Hello fellow mongers,

The winter scene is quite interesting this year and having landed in Kolkata from the UK, I am not missing much of the climate, except for the dense fog, which is quite inevitable. I am a frequent user of adultwork service in UK and EU and learnt about the forum back home.

Though having mongered in the nooks and corners of UK and Europe, my flair for the dessert 'rosogollah' brings me the city of joy, yes I am a desi boy living in the UK. Landed on Wednesday, got a few contacts and tried my luck with a so called Tom early 20's, student, trying her luck in acting and is currently modelling. Interesting experience, keen to try everything in the book except anal and CIM, amazing BBBJ though. 18 K for the night. Tried her friend today, equally great excellent DT and nasty CIM to end with. She was good in all aspects but the DT and 'CIM' aspect was to look out for. Both seem to be models (as they said) and the figure says it all.

I am an ardent fan of 3 sum and I would love to get my hands on Miss T and Miss L, who have been repeatedly spoken about in the forum. Any leads, highly appreciated. Happy to share the contacts of the birds I tried as well.

Happy mongering fellas.

King.

Aking143
01-19-19, 20:16
Anyone interested in trying an horny airhostess PM me. In Kolkata only for today.

JL.Hi John,

You mean today / Saturday or Sunday?

King.

Member #4784
01-20-19, 00:28
Hello King,

It's good see you have great time, any lead will help us also. I am also visiting from DE soon.

Thanks,

Sagar.

Hello fellow mongers,

The winter scene is quite interesting this year and having landed in Kolkata from the UK, I am not missing much of the climate, except for the dense fog, which is quite inevitable. I am a frequent user of adultwork service in UK and EU and learnt about the forum back home.

Though having mongered in the nooks and corners of UK and Europe, my flair for the dessert 'rosogollah' brings me the city of joy, yes I am a desi boy living in the UK. Landed on Wednesday, got a few contacts and tried my luck with a so called Tom early 20's, student, trying her luck in acting and is currently modelling. Interesting experience, keen to try everything in the book except anal and CIM, amazing BBBJ though. 18 K for the night. Tried her friend today, equally great excellent DT and nasty CIM to end with. She was good in all aspects but the DT and 'CIM' aspect was to look out for. Both seem to be models (as they said) and the figure says it all.

Samuel123
01-20-19, 04:25
Tried Sangita on Friday as now only they have Mahua and Sangita as choices. As mentioned in below post girl is littile dusky and is not good with massaging skills but by service she is great. B2 b, DFK, CBJ, fingering was on the menu. Have nice medium boobs and ass. Good thing is she straight forward comes in Birthday suit while giving massage. After much of foreplay finally fucked her in miss and cow girl position.

Damages - 3 k.

Johny was in a desperate mood today. There was a fight going on internally between my moral and johny. No prizes for guessing who won.

But thought of spending less in these kind of situation so chose the above said spa.

Since it as cheap and closest to my place.

The "thin girl" as mentioned in an earlier report is available at 1500- (Puja).

The BBW as mentioned in an earlier report is available at 2000/ Mahua).

I tried a third one shelling out 3000/- (Sangita).

If you are going for a decent massage you will surely not get it. Mere rubbing oil / powder all over your back is not a massage.

But if your mind thinks you are going for a FS with a little body rubbing then its OK.

The report card:

Looks: Moderate, dusky.

Boobs: Perky / Medium / Handful.

Attitude: Good.

Service: CBJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, DFK, DATY.

I guess one will get all of these only and only if the girl is aroused and its in your hand and capability.

The place is in a residential area. But I will avoid from now due to safety reason.

Gim399
01-20-19, 05:52
Best experiences I've had in Delhi have been with NEs.

I have also had the worst. Most high end spas's NEs will never as much even do an HJ. Some do with exorbitant price tags, say, 2 k for HJ.

I prefer NEs. Which give extras. Because of smoother skin and great flexibility. Oh boy! Plus. In most cases best DATY. And did I mention the pink nipples?Exactly my point. I know you can find them in Delhi, but if you can point any place in Kolkata where such NEs are found (having butter skin, smooth cat and pink nipples), then please let us know.

CoolGuyJasson
01-20-19, 09:56
Is this woman still available? Clearly my type it seems.Yes, Sumi is still available. If you want to see her then msg me. I will pass on the details.

Cheers!!

Jasson.

HydPrince
01-20-19, 10:25
Hi friends,

I'm from Hyderabad and visiting Kolkata for 3 days.

Request if someone can pass on any reliable contacts. I will surely reciprocate with my contacts once you are in hyder in future.

Regards.

Aking143
01-20-19, 10:39
Hello King,

It's good see you have great time, any lead will help us also. I am also visiting from DE soon.

Thanks,

Sagar.Perfect, happy to share in return for some good leads as well.

Dmr10
01-20-19, 11:26
Dear John,

Can you share the details. PM is working.

Regards,

Pankaj.

JL.

UCrazy75
01-20-19, 13:23
First day.

My intention is exploring premium building but my first visit gone vain due to wrong pimp. So did not take FS. This time I enter through AK Street walked up to PB No one approach me so I asked person he took me inside I selected girl name Jaya at top floor left side last room for ST. She suggest me take dance session for warm up so I took Dance +ST 6 K (Dance. 5 HR). She danced well 5 song and asked me for more well behaviour I realize why seniors suggest dance value for money. I always prefer safety so I told her no DFK but she told no no I am ready but I avoided. During dance he take my hand to intimate part but I am afraid not do so she replied nothing happen. All position tried. Total time spent is 45 min.

Second day.

In building 12 I st floor tried Manisha Slowly start with dance. After 3 song opened top nice soft bob she suggest take friend also stay at top floor I think they are do three some. But I took another ST. Normal no special. Time spent 1. 5 HR. Total 8. 4 k.

12 no Ayesha first floor she try to attract me so decided to go danced well. Normal service but good attitude. Time spent 2 HR. (not time seeker) total 8. 4 k.

If we behave with girl good they also please you.

What ever written in ISG about SG is 125 Present true.

SagaBoy
01-20-19, 14:48
Adrija number ending with XXXxx99 wants advance Payment.

Please suggest if she is legitimate and genuine.

Seniors please help!

Deb2016
01-20-19, 15:49
Incidentally I am in UK for 6 weeks. Staying in staycity Heathrow and commuting to central London. Any lead with charges will be highly appreciated Thank you

Hello fellow mongers,

Though having mongered in the nooks and corners of UK and Europe, my flair for the dessert 'rosogollah' brings me the city of joy, yes I am a desi boy living in the UK. Landed on Wednesday, got a few contacts and tried my luck with a so called Tom early 20's, student, trying her luck in acting and is currently modelling. Interesting experience, keen to try everything in the book except anal and CIM, amazing BBBJ though. 18 K for the night. Tried her friend today, equally great excellent DT and nasty CIM to end with. She was good in all aspects but the DT and 'CIM' aspect was to look out for. Both seem to be models (as they said) and the figure says it all..

Awry6
01-20-19, 18:45
Hope you all are doing good.

Requesting fellow members to send the contact information of Miss T along with references etc.

Thanks,

Awry.

SjdrFemLover
01-21-19, 04:14
Adrija number ending with XXXxx99 wants advance Payment.

Please suggest if she is legitimate and genuine.

Seniors please help!Is not Adrija. You got the wrong number bro.

Regards.

Aking143
01-21-19, 07:36
Incidentally I am in UK for 6 weeks. Staying in staycity Heathrow and commuting to central London. Any lead with charges will be highly appreciated Thank youHi Deb,

The scene is legal outside India, hence the best way to get some one to your hotel room is look up on adultwork online. Filter by Zipcode and radius of 1-2 kms and Viola! You will have a platter full pf meat to chose from. You also have the option of both incall and outcall. The price starts from GBP 100 for an hour, the better the higher. BUt any for an hour within the range of 130-150 is excellent.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

King.

AndyDallas
01-21-19, 08:06
Would love this contact. Anyone willing to share, please?

Hello fellow mongers,

Though having mongered in the nooks and corners of UK and Europe, my flair for the dessert 'rosogollah' brings me the city of joy, yes I am a desi boy living in the UK. Landed on Wednesday, got a few contacts and tried my luck with a so called Tom early 20's, student, trying her luck in acting and is currently modelling. Interesting experience, keen to try everything in the book except anal and CIM, amazing BBBJ though. 18 K for the night. Tried her friend today, equally great excellent DT and nasty CIM to end with. She was good in all aspects but the DT and 'CIM' aspect was to look out for. Both seem to be models (as they said) and the figure says it all..

PollardPivot77
01-21-19, 09:09
Incidentally I am in UK for 6 weeks. Staying in staycity Heathrow and commuting to central London. Any lead with charges will be highly appreciated Thank youTry Adult work dot come. The best and verified indies available. I used it extensively last year when I was in UK.

Cheers.

Venom5566
01-21-19, 09:13
Any recent update about Phoolbagan spa. Is it working? Heard about some LE activity last time. Any one updated with any info?. There pH no is also not reachable.

Awry6
01-21-19, 12:53
Miss T, friend of Miss L.

Hope you all are doing good.

Requesting fellow members to send the contact information of Miss T along with references etc.

Thanks,

Awry.

Cloud3540
01-21-19, 15:35
Therapist Annie.

Rooms are good and spacious. Hygienic. Good showers.

Girls was cooperative. B2B, BBJ, rim, available. She is not a time watcher. You can devour her body to your hearts content.

Damage 3 k. I think it was more worth than MT Bangur Riya.

Cheers.

Aking143
01-21-19, 16:36
Try Adult work dot come. The best and verified indies available. I used it extensively last year when I was in UK.

Cheers.True that, extremely reliable and good birds to chose from.

Cybram
01-21-19, 17:25
Air hostess gone?

I am in Kolkata from 21 - 25

JL.

Rrohitchnada
01-21-19, 17:41
Brothers,

Visited PB Spa Wednesday last week. Owner said, there are new profiles as old ones have left. Was surely skeptical about service, still tried one names Sweat. Ii.

New to the service, so asset are not much exploited, as already said, perfect pair of perky and firm buldges on the front and also the back.

Attitude wise no complains as she is submissive.

Since not experienced, the CBJ is not as good, or even the massage.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 9/10.

GFE 6/10 needs to learn.

CBJ 5/10 needs to improve.

Overall 7/10.

I'll definitely repeat, for the figure and not the service.

Damage 2.2 k all inclusive.

IAmTheBest
01-22-19, 06:54
Is she thai? Is FS available?

Therapist Annie.

Rooms are good and spacious. Hygienic. Good showers.

Girls was cooperative. B2B, BBJ, rim, available. She is not a time watcher. You can devour her body to your hearts content.

Damage 3 k. I think it was more worth than MT Bangur Riya.

Cheers.

CreateNinnov8
01-22-19, 06:55
Hello City of Joy.

I will be in your city next week for a night for wished to experience the city of joy with a nice companion!

Can the helpful joyful seniors help me with contact / s of Indie / SP?

I will surely reciprocate with contact / s of Indie / SP in Mumbai / Delhi if that side of the country is on your exploration path.

PM is active.

Thank you and appreciate all your help.

Abacus007
01-22-19, 09:10
Know the location but don't know the name of masi there. With whom should I contact? Is quality better than KD? Need info from you who paid a visit there. Please help me guys.

YugiSingh
01-22-19, 13:09
True that, extremely reliable and good birds to chose from.You can try vivastreet.com as well.

MaskedBoy666
01-22-19, 14:25
Brothers,

Visited PB Spa Wednesday last week. Owner said, there are new profiles as old ones have left. Was surely skeptical about service, still tried one names Sweat. Ii.

New to the service, so asset are not much exploited, as already said, perfect pair of perky and firm buldges on the front and also the back.

Attitude wise no complains as she is submissive.

Since not experienced, the CBJ is not as good, or even the massage.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs 9/10..Try Guddi and Nikita. 2 k. Each. Both have big tits and they give excellent service. Pics attached.

Samuel123
01-22-19, 20:14
Know the location but don't know the name of masi there. With whom should I contact? Is quality better than KD? Need info from you who paid a visit there. Please help me guys.In JD there are three rooms one in front is of no use. One in left whose girls you can see through window but quality is moderate, for better quality you can go to right side room. I din't Know the name of masi but straightaway go and choose and best practice is to choose the girl for an hour rather than half an hour otherwise service will not be too good.

JHourHappy
01-22-19, 20:47
Any therapist with excellent rimming skill apart from riya, tapshee etc.

WildNeo25
01-23-19, 04:45
This is my first post. Following this group for last few days. As I am very new to mongering I don't have much idea about charges of escort services. Tried my luck with a SP from locanto. Selected a profile and booked a room in a 4 star hotel. When I met the profile at hotel lobby it was a different girl but still she was a good one. Got some BBBJ. But as I was a bit nervous jhony did not cooperated fully. And after 30 minutes the profile is ready to leave.

Total Damage 15 k (10 k for the profile and 4.5 k for hotel). So my question. Is 10 K is reasonable or I may get this kind of service in a lower price. I have not subscribe PM service yet but if this forum is helpful I will active my PM. Waiting for response.

PrateekKhanna
01-23-19, 05:44
No dear, these are very high charges. Add 20-30 K and go to BKK or Pattaya to have fun instead.

In India, If you pay more than 5-6 K for 2-3 hrs / 2 shots to any girl, it is almost a crime; that too if she is a service oriented and a good looking one. Average profiles should not cost you more than 1. 5-2 K a shot.

Read the forum, you will have enough ideas on what to expect from whom and in which area.

This is my first post. Following this group for last few days. As I am very new to mongering I don't have much idea about charges of escort services. Tried my luck with a SP from locanto. Selected a profile and booked a room in a 4 star hotel. When I met the profile at hotel lobby it was a different girl but still she was a good one. Got some BBBJ. But as I was a bit nervous jhony did not cooperated fully. And after 30 minutes the profile is ready to leave.

Total Damage 15 k (10 k for the profile and 4.5 k for hotel). So my question. Is 10 K is reasonable or I may get this kind of service in a lower price. I have not subscribe PM service yet but if this forum is helpful I will active my PM. Waiting for response.

Xq125
01-23-19, 07:00
Would like to thank Avik for the contacts. Was in Calcutta for a short while, and decided to treat myself.

Having FS with 2 ladies at the same time was always a fantasy that I had to fulfill. Have checked it off the bucket list now.

Report Card (all scored on 10).

Looks: L - 8.5; T - 8 (L looks better than T but they're both pretty).

Body: 9 (They both claim to be models and have well maintained bodies).

Boobs: 9 (Well sized and you can suck on them forever).

Pussy: 8 (Wet and clean).

BBBJ: 9 (Having 2 ladies suck your Johnny at the same time is a visual you won't forget).

FS - 9 (As good as it gets with 2 women, you can imagine).

WIR: Not sure.

Damage: 10 k.

Conclusion: Was in heaven for the entire time. The girls were not time watchers, pleasant to talk to, were more than eager to please and serviced me very well.

P.S- Aking143, I can see your request but without PM we cannot chat.

Andy7
01-23-19, 08:43
Know the location but don't know the name of masi there. With whom should I contact? Is quality better than KD? Need info from you who paid a visit there. Please help me guys.I've heard KD remains busy & crowded nowadays. Is it true that you have to wait for your turn.? If this is so all credit goes to ISG.

Have you guys tried Boudi badi, Lal badi & Build#39 lately. They also had stuff similar to JD but charges were around 1. 2-1. 5 k back then.

Anybody with recent FRs about these places?

RaviKapoor1
01-23-19, 10:35
Guys,

Has anyone tried Aveda in Garcha. I beleive new stocks both Thai and inde are available. Please update.

Abacus007
01-23-19, 12:00
Can someone help me to get nos of some reliable pimp at Sonagachi? Please pm me nos. I like Bengali Boudi with good service. Did anyone visit Lalbari & Boudi bari? Can I get nice stuff there? Please suggest names and rates. Please also suggest names at JD with rate who will give good service.

WildNeo25
01-23-19, 13:13
No dear, these are very high charges. Add 20-30 K and go to BKK or Pattaya to have fun instead.

In India, If you pay more than 5-6 K for 2-3 hrs / 2 shots to any girl, it is almost a crime; that too if she is a service oriented and a good looking one. Average profiles should not cost you more than 1. 5-2 K a shot.

Read the forum, you will have enough ideas on what to expect from whom and in which area.Can somebody give me some contact of independent escort which provide service in 4/5* hotel. Kindly tell the expected price and attach some photos. As I am very new to this forum I don't have much to reciprocate. I will appreciate your cooperation.

WildNeo25
01-23-19, 13:29

Looks: 8/10 (She was not at all in usual make up which most WG would do but still managed to carry a cute charming face)..Can you send me the contact number bro. My PM is active.

FunAtWork
01-23-19, 15:19
Posts like this only hike the Price Bro. Yes she is in need of some money and Miss L is desperate to help her out. Its time we negotiate the rates and bring her down. Not to advertise and bring her rates high.

Yes she has wonderful shapely figure. I agree to it. She is hense is juicy down Below. I agree to that. She is a struggling model (only has done some photoshoots till now, and we should let the modeling industry pay her for the same).

This is service industry. In terms of service. BBJ - very down to earth, DFK. Doesn't know the skills, moaning and in bed. She is superb actor. We all should understand that a girl becomes sensitive after at least 30-45 minutes. Before that everything is acting and faking. So in terms of service I would rate her very low. Price should be for service.

Have a few messages (PMs requesting her and Miss L digits). Will reciprocate in some time. As I know that already nearly all have them. Classic example is miss L. She has doubles her charges in 6 months and people are very happy paying her. From day 1 she was a service girl (never ever a model) and once on joint she is superb. Don't mind to spare extra few bucks for joint session and drinks. But then the need needs 4-5 hrs of time. So that time needs to be negotiated in that money. If we are negotiating nothing, then I think we are absolutely spoiling the rates and the girls.

Let us promote the service Providers, those who provide service in proper manner, are not time watchers and at the same time willing to do sexperiments. (willing to present themselves in different roles on different day as per mutual understanding).

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.