PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Turgid
01-23-19, 15:57
Any therapist with excellent rimming skill apart from riya, tapshee etc.For excellent rimming you'll have to visit China.

BoseHookz
01-23-19, 16:19
Hi,

Can anyone here have any good contacts in Jamshedpur?

If so kindly let me know.

Regards,

Bose.

JackPack
01-24-19, 01:44
I am from Mumbai and in Kolkata for two days. I stay near to airport. Requesting members to share contact details of spa with extra nearby. If any indie with her own place nearby please also do let me know. Please PM.

Would appreciate prompt response.

Dmr10
01-24-19, 04:47
Dear Member,

Can share the Miss T Number.

Posts like this only hike the Price Bro. Yes she is in need of some money and Miss L is desperate to help her out. Its time we negotiate the rates and bring her down. Not to advertise and bring her rates high.

Yes she has wonderful shapely figure. I agree to it. She is hense is juicy down Below. I agree to that. She is a struggling model (only has done some photoshoots till now, and we should let the modeling industry pay her for the same).

This is service industry. In terms of service. BBJ - very down to earth, DFK. Doesn't know the skills, moaning and in bed. She is superb actor. We all should understand that a girl becomes sensitive after at least 30-45 minutes. Before that everything is acting and faking. So in terms of service I would rate her very low. Price should be for service..

Dmr10
01-24-19, 05:11
Dear member,

Can you help me with Miss T Number. I'm in Kolkata till tomorrow.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Raj2910
01-24-19, 05:49
Posts like this only hike the Price Bro. Yes she is in need of some money and Miss L is desperate to help her out. Its time we negotiate the rates and bring her down. Not to advertise and bring her rates high.

Yes she has wonderful shapely figure. I agree to it. She is hense is juicy down Below. I agree to that. She is a struggling model (only has done some photoshoots till now, and we should let the modeling industry pay her for the same).

This is service industry. In terms of service. BBJ - very down to earth, DFK. Doesn't know the skills, moaning and in bed. She is superb actor. We all should understand that a girl becomes sensitive after at least 30-45 minutes. Before that everything is acting and faking. So in terms of service I would rate her very low. Price should be for service.

Have a few messages (PMs requesting her and Miss L digits). Will reciprocate in some time. As I know that already nearly all have them. Classic example is miss L. She has doubles her charges in 6 months and people are very happy paying her. From day 1 she was a service girl (never ever a model) and once on joint she is superb..I agree completely with FAW. I had called her a couple of days back. Firstly she confirmed twice but cancelled at the last moment. She came the third day but her attitude and cold behaviour put me off completely. I tried to make her very comfortable and told her to relax, offered her a drink too which she refused while I had a couple of drinks. She was just keen to finish the deed quickly and leave despite my telling her that I need time and I don't believe in a wham bam thank you maam style. She then said that she was getting late as she had to go to meet some relative of hers and she also said that she can go back without any action if I want. This completely put me off and I asked her to leave. She asked for 2 K towards cab fare and the time already spent. I gave her 1.5 K and asked her to leave and she left without any regrets. An evening, rather 3 evenings completely spoilt because of her. I have not tried L so cannot comment on her.

GoldfishNets
01-24-19, 07:21
Booked her for 90 minutes everything wad in chart including CIM and A. Best part was the B2B With music on in the phone. Damage 2.5 k two shot and 90 mins session or else I should have given 2 k.

BangLord
01-24-19, 08:32
Tried Esha last week. Wouldn't go much into details since she is already well-covered on the forum.

Overall experience.

Boobs- 8 (were a handful and beautifully shaped. Not a fan of huge boobs).

Pussy- 8 (found it tight, she did mention that I was larger than most so would find her tight).

GFE- 10 (amazing conversations before the deed, plus she was fully involved in the deed).

Sex- 9 (open to multiple positions, leads herself).

WIR. Yes.

Sansom
01-24-19, 09:43
Visited Osmo 10 days back. Took MIA. Horrible experience. No DFK. Routine Job. WIR. Big no.

BangLord
01-24-19, 12:43
Would be travelling to New York and Chicago for 2 weeks. Can any kind soul PM me info regarding mongering scene there.

WildNeo25
01-24-19, 13:21
I am a new member in this forum. So I need some guidance and help from our senior members. I have activated my PM. Need some contact numbers of Indies and reliable Sp with reasonable price.

Rishabhbajaj
01-24-19, 18:06
You may find Hansika on sea, she is in Jamshedpur and a decent one. Though she charges high.

Hi,

Can anyone here have any good contacts in Jamshedpur?

If so kindly let me know.

Regards,

Bose.

Samuel123
01-24-19, 18:56
Try Guddi and Nikita. 2 k. Each. Both have big tits and they give excellent service. Pics attached.Thankyou for providing pictures. Tried Nikita today. Counter charge as usual 2 k. Pb spa is different from other spas considering rooms are more like flat rooms and a washroom attached to it rather than a shower which we find in other spas. Nikita entered in the room and was very excited by looking at the size of her boobs, Massage skills were very moderate nothing to mention as such. After some massage she asks me about extras on which I told her I have already paid for that service. On which she told me to get b2 b and BJ I have to pay extra 700. I directly told her do whatever is in 2 k package, I won't pay a single extra money. She completed the massage and after sometime She removed her clothes. I played with her big boobs for 15 minutes and did fingering. When time for deed came same topic came in for extra money on which I told.

Her if counter person have taken 2 k saying it contains full service then why we have to pay for extra service. It should be either low counter charge and inside service charge or full counter charge and no service charge. She reluctantly gave a CBJ and after that fucked her in miss and doggy.

WIR. May be for another massuse.

MaskedBoy666
01-24-19, 19:22
Thankyou for providing pictures. Tried Nikita today. Counter charge as usual 2 k. Pb spa is different from other spas considering rooms are more like flat rooms and a washroom attached to it rather than a shower which we find in other spas. Nikita entered in the room and was very excited by looking at the size of her boobs, Massage skills were very moderate nothing to mention as such. After some massage she asks me about extras on which I told her I have already paid for that service. On which she told me to get b2 b and BJ I have to pay extra 700. I directly told her do whatever is in 2 k package, I won't pay a single extra money. She completed the massage and after sometime She removed her clothes. I played with her big boobs for 15 minutes and did fingering. When time for deed came same topic came in for extra money on which I told.

Her if counter person have taken 2 k saying it contains full service then why we have to pay for extra service. It should be either low counter charge and inside service charge or full counter charge and no service charge. She reluctantly gave a CBJ and after that fucked her in miss and doggy.

WIR. May be for another massuse.You're welcome for the pics. Never ever pay extra money inside to the masseuse even if she asks more. Full service is included in that 2 k which you pay outside in the counter. Make it clear with the counter guy first and then enter. The rates are 2 k only. If masseuse charge more inside then dress up, go out and complain it to the counter guy or girl whoever is there immediately. Do not pay more please. Its a way of earning extra money of the masseuse. Happy mongering.

Buffy333
01-25-19, 11:43
Hey guys,

Trying to connect to Miss T but she isn't responding. I do not have the digits for L. Can anyone one help.

ThereForYou
01-25-19, 13:39
Today went to this spa near CC1 beside a veg restaurant (uptown).

Took Thai therapist MsH, she is fair, little chubby, sweet face and overall has a decent control over English language.

The massage was excellent followed by B2B, with CBJ, ball sucking, DATY, fingering, in shower romance and good bye kiss.

The charge is 2.5 k for B2B and FS at 3 K.

What a memorable service and relaxation man.

DragonFL
01-25-19, 15:20
Staying in Kolkata next week, last week of January 2019, in New Town area, looking for any good recommendations, incall or outcall to the hotel.

Buffy333
01-25-19, 20:17
Hey guys,

Finally a response from miss T. I'm put up near CC1 and she wants to go the 5 star. That would be expensive. Any pointers to some decent place within this area.

Samuel123
01-26-19, 07:18
Are there any counter charge or is it like all inclusive 3 K like pb spa.

Today went to this spa near CC1 beside a veg restaurant (uptown).

Took Thai therapist MsH, she is fair, little chubby, sweet face and overall has a decent control over English language.

The massage was excellent followed by B2B, with CBJ, ball sucking, DATY, fingering, in shower romance and good bye kiss.

The charge is 2.5 k for B2B and FS at 3 K.

What a memorable service and relaxation man.

FunAtWork
01-26-19, 09:06
Lucky is good GFE, bit again has the same kind of story each time every time. She and all her stuff is just here to mint money. Better the Adv agencies pay them. Those who want to see a lot of nakhras and follow the policy, go. Meet- open up, and go bang bang. Yes, these girls are for you. If that is what is called GFE, yes they are GFE. But those ho want a companion for 3-4 hrs, those who want them in different manner, those who want to enjoy the act fully, better not to contact them. Have communicated to the girls a number of times the same. But as long as there are many paying hefty amounts for 10 minutes action, I don't think it is right blaming them for that. After all that is all they are here for- some quick money.

Cheers,

FAW.

I agree completely with FAW. I had called her a couple of days back. Firstly she confirmed twice but cancelled at the last moment. She came the third day but her attitude and cold behaviour put me off completely. I tried to make her very comfortable and told her to relax, offered her a drink too which she refused while I had a couple of drinks. She was just keen to finish the deed quickly and leave despite my telling her that I need time and I don't believe in a wham bam thank you maam style. She then said that she was getting late as she had to go to meet some relative of hers and she also said that she can go back without any action if I want. This completely put me off and I asked her to leave. She asked for 2 K towards cab fare and the time already spent. I gave her 1.5 K and asked her to leave and she left without any regrets. An evening, rather 3 evenings completely spoilt because of her. I have not tried L so cannot comment on her.

Nightshym
01-26-19, 09:32
Can anyone help me to track PB spa. Tried it on google but no luck.

Ruata
01-26-19, 17:45
Based on the forum post I have done little mongering (mainly spas), I want next level Contact SP's and Indies.

I can't get my PM activated as my debit card is not accepted.

Fellow mongers, brothers please help me out. I will pay back in double through paytm / google pay / bank account etc. As per your wish.

WildNeo25
01-26-19, 18:24
Called a SP found in Locanto. Ask for a girl for note. Quoted 15 k. Agreed in 13 K. I accepted as the girl I choose was very beautiful. Booked a room in a 4* hotel. The girl arrived at 10.30 pm. But she was a different girl and less than average. But could not decide what to do. So paid 13000 and took her to the room. Hard fuck her mouth couple of times. Than fuck her for 10 minutes. But could not stand her for the whole note (not that she was ugly but I was very angry) Tell her politely to go home as she was not the girl I choose. Then she leave happily. Total time 40 minutes. Damage. 13000+ 5000 (Hotel)=18000. Perhaps seniors in this forum has shared some genuine SP contact after my repeated request.

CoolHornyDude
01-26-19, 19:36
First of all, I want to thank Mr. FAW for suggesting the best of the Indies in Kolkata forum.

Had 6-7 sessions with them, for long time. The key is to get to know the girl and try to create a rapport with her before the deed. Then the service level increases and you get an unforgettable experience. I tried out Miss M, Miss P, Miss A, got some of the best action I had in my life. DFK, BBBJ, DATY everything included.

Gogogo1
01-26-19, 21:49
I was in Kolkata for 4 days for a vendor visit. Though official agenda was fully booked, able to meet 4 Indes. This FR is about Miss are, work as a youtube series actress. Known her for more than a year and this is my second meet hence the connection was already there. Find below the brief summary.

Pros. Very good looking, excellent boobs, super in BBJ, Got CIM this time with last drop been sucked.

Cons. Not very comfortable with DFK, only well versed with Bengali, way of talking not classy (sometime this may be a turned off).

Service not included. Anal.

Damage - 8 k (Outcall).

Fine to share digits with genuine Sr. Members. No reciprocation required. FR to follow Miss Sa, Miss Su and Miss Arpita K. Next phase of Kolkata trip will start in 1st week of Feb so more (8-10) FRs to follow soon.

Probumba
01-27-19, 03:36
Hello all,

I have been a member of this forum for over 6 months and finally decided to purchase subscription to join the venture. I am really really new to the scene altogether. So can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance.

BangLord
01-27-19, 06:07
Went to RT spa near PNB in S Lake. Miss P was on a leave and only Simran was available. Tried B2 B.

Report .

Massage. Decent.

Face- 5.

Body- 3 (she is huge).

Boobs- 6 (huge but not a fan).

B2B- 7 (tried well).

Definitely not going to repeat. Anyone has any decent spa contacts. Let me know! (Other than Bangur).

Raj2910
01-27-19, 06:21
I was in Kolkata for 4 days for a vendor visit. Though official agenda was fully booked, able to meet 4 Indes. This FR is about Miss are, work as a youtube series actress. Known her for more than a year and this is my second meet hence the connection was already there. Find below the brief summary.

Pros. Very good looking, excellent boobs, super in BBJ, Got CIM this time with last drop been sucked.

Cons. Not very comfortable with DFK, only well versed with Bengali, way of talking not classy (sometime this may be a turned off).

Damage - 8 k (Outcall).

Fine to share digits with genuine Sr. Members. No reciprocation required. FR to follow Miss Sa, Miss Su and Miss Arpita K. Next phase of Kolkata trip will start in 1st week of Feb so more (8-10) FRs to follow soon.I agree, Faw is a gem of a guy. Very helpful.

Please share the contact bro. My PM is active.

Raj2910
01-27-19, 06:25
First of all, I want to thank Mr. FAW for suggesting the best of the Indies in Kolkata forum.

Had 6-7 sessions with them, for long time. The key is to get to know the girl and try to create a rapport with her before the deed. Then the service level increases and you get an unforgettable experience. I tried out Miss M, Miss P, Miss A, got some of the best action I had in my life. DFK, BBBJ, DATY everything included.I agree, Faw is a gem of a guy. This is what I also try to do but could not create a rapport with Miss T despite best efforts as she just wouldn't open up. Her cols behaviour put me off completely and I asked her to go without any action.

Dmr10
01-27-19, 06:50
Dear Member,

I would be a great help if you can share the details. PM is working. As I'm new to this forum and able to meet few indi in last few months with help of seniors. Looking to you for help.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Damage - 8 k (Outcall).

Fine to share digits with genuine Sr. Members. No reciprocation required. FR to follow Miss Sa, Miss Su and Miss Arpita K. Next phase of Kolkata trip will start in 1st week of Feb so more (8-10) FRs to follow soon.

Gogogo1
01-27-19, 11:55
Dear bros,

I already received 25+ request to share no and reference. Be assured I will share the no with all starting with seniority and forum contributor. But I will not share no with all at same time to create a chaotic situation for her. I already shared with 3 senior members rest sharing will be with some gap in time. Hope you understand my intention.

Thanks.

Cons. Not very comfortable with DFK, only well versed with Bengali, way of talking not classy (sometime this may be a turned off)..

ADI1598
01-27-19, 18:45
Sorry to hear this mate. That is a lot of money. My two cents:

A. Locanto is full of frauds. This experience certainly would have taught you a lesson- so think of it as an investment.

B. When dealing with SPs, always meet the girl in the lobby or some where outside.

In my initial days, when I had a similar experience, I always used to jerk off before seeing and confirming the girl. If you do that your mind will assess the girl and not your Johnny.

Good luck,

A.

Called a SP found in Locanto. Ask for a girl for note. Quoted 15 k. Agreed in 13 K. I accepted as the girl I choose was very beautiful. Booked a room in a 4* hotel. The girl arrived at 10.30 pm. But she was a different girl and less than average. But could not decide what to do. So paid 13000 and took her to the room. Hard fuck her mouth couple of times. Than fuck her for 10 minutes. But could not stand her for the whole note (not that she was ugly but I was very angry) Tell her politely to go home as she was not the girl I choose. Then she leave happily. Total time 40 minutes. Damage. 13000+ 5000 (Hotel)=18000. Perhaps seniors in this forum has shared some genuine SP contact after my repeated request.

FunAtWork
01-28-19, 05:23
Very sorry to hear that Bro. Let me see if some damage control can be done. PM me what are your desires, have some wonderful contacts, which I can share with you once I know what is that you want. Please don't ask a directory as I don't have one. Once I know what you are looking for, I can help you get in contact with the girl / lady directly so that you can settle the financial part yourself directly. Its my earnest request to all that please maintain distance from SPs. Trusted or not trusted doesn't matter, they not only cheat like this, but also keep 100% margin for themselves. It is much better to keep an eye for quality service and then share in PM. In that manner we utilise this forum properly also.

Cheers,

FAW.

Arobtihor
01-28-19, 08:03
This FR is about 3 weeks old. SP J messaged the below pics and decided to taste the bird. The pics are a bit old. In person she is dusky and have a bit of tummy. Nonetheless she looks OK. She said she currently training in one of the famous institute for air hostess.

Service was good with lots of DFK and BBBJ. Tried multiple positions.

Damage was OK. Only downside was she had a bit of sweat smell (body odor). But overlooked as that day was very hot and she travel from far.

Anush640
01-28-19, 09:35
Could you please advise about her service. Any help from seniors is appreciated.

Best regards.

Buffy333
01-28-19, 12:07
Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you can help locating a nice MP in Sector V area.

ThereForYou
01-28-19, 13:31
Went to RT spa near PNB in S Lake. Miss P was on a leave and only Simran was available. Tried B2 B.

Report .

Massage. Decent.

Face- 5.

Body- 3 (she is huge).

Boobs- 6 (huge but not a fan).

B2B- 7 (tried well).

Definitely not going to repeat. Anyone has any decent spa contacts. Let me know! (Other than Bangur).Thanks for your report, could you elaborate on the charges and type of co operation allowed (like sucking, fingering, CBJ, or anything).

SandipWantSex
01-28-19, 17:18

Damage - 8 k (Outcall).

Fine to share digits with genuine Sr. Members. No reciprocation required. FR to follow Miss Sa, Miss Su and Miss Arpita K. Next phase of Kolkata trip will start in 1st week of Feb so more (8-10) FRs to follow soon.Looking forward bro.

MaskedBoy666
01-28-19, 17:46
The best value for money Spa ever. Just pay 2 k at the counter and have a good quality service from the girls inside. All the girls are great. Massaging skills may differ but full service is just great. Ready to please kind of attitude. DFK. BBJ. Everything included in the menu except A. Rooms are good too. Not great like osmo but good. Some rooms are there with attached washing space. Overall total vfm. If you are a budget guy then definitely try this one. Attaching some pics of the masseuses. Names are Tia, Nikita, guddi, etc.

MaskedBoy666
01-28-19, 17:53
Soma number ending with 314 asking for 8 k a pop. Seems expensive for MILF standards. Need reviews. Anyone who has taken her service?

SkypeKahinka
01-28-19, 17:57
Anything in KhRagpur? Anyone aware?

MaskedBoy666
01-28-19, 17:59
Titli asking for 5 k for 1 and 9 k for 2 with massage and excluding place. Doesn't seem like a 5 k bomb. Lookswise a regular bong girl. Need reviews please.

Gogogo1
01-28-19, 20:10
Hi bro,

Below FR combines both the inde name start with Sa and Su.

Inde Sa. What a find, very young max 22 year, little on heavier side but for me its perfectly fine. Service is top notch with never ending DFK and BBJ. Very good looking with height of 5. 5 ft and huge boobs. She mainly operates within her personal clientele. I am not elaborating the service further as I don't have her digits hence can't share her digits with you to avail, as the inde was arranged and directly sent to my hotel room by our brother AbhiShek520. In nutshell the experience was one of my top 3 till date. Damage 8 k. Please don't PM me for her details.

Inde Su. Dusky good looking bong, earlier tried her luck in modeling unsuccessfully and now work with a renowned NGO.

Pros. Good looking, Good GFE, very good (& long) DFK and BBJ. Open for all position. Anal not available.

Cons. Only drawbacks I didn't find her boobs attractive (I know its very personal but my view comparing the fee I am paying).

Damage- 8 k (Outcall).

As I mentioned earlier I will share the no with all credible members with time intervals. Next FR to Follow Arpita K.

MaskedBoy666
01-28-19, 22:07
New profiles on the block. 2200 counter charges. All included. New profiles has increased rates. Bargain hard. They'll come down to 2 k. Never pay extra money inside to the girls even if they ask. Complain immediately to the counter guy or girl whoever is in charge. Names are Sweety and Moon. Mind blowing service. Try it.

Awry6
01-28-19, 22:48
Hey,

Please provide the name of the girl in the pic at the spa.

The best value for money Spa ever. Just pay 2 k at the counter and have a good quality service from the girls inside. All the girls are great. Massaging skills may differ but full service is just great. Ready to please kind of attitude. DFK. BBJ. Everything included in the menu except A. Rooms are good too. Not great like osmo but good. Some rooms are there with attached washing space. Overall total vfm. If you are a budget guy then definitely try this one. Attaching some pics of the masseuses. Names are Tia, Nikita, guddi, etc.

Spirited
01-29-19, 00:44
Here is the review.

Hope this helps.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2229791&highlight=Butterfly+effect#post2229791.

Titli asking for 5 k for 1 and 9 k for 2 with massage and excluding place. Doesn't seem like a 5 k bomb. Lookswise a regular bong girl. Need reviews please.

Ashput39
01-29-19, 01:09
Was in Kolkata last week for 3 days. Decided to try and hunt out the old joint I had near Park Circus. It passes as a discreet massage joint. Contacted the manager an found that its still running. Went around 2 pm in the afternoon and selected R. Y. A. Slim and petite she loved nibbling and biting my nipples and also finger poking at my balls. Boobs were mid sized and uptight. Had a great session on the bed. Her USP is that she has a warm body and a loving nature. Goes out as an Indie also and full night charges are 6 K w here place has to be arranged.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: Lean.

Height: 5'5".

GFE: Yes.

Will repeat: Yes.

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips.Hi bro,

Please PM the details and contact number.

Thanks and regards.

Paidalyatri
01-29-19, 04:32
Got a message from grish park spa girl offering 2 hrs massage+sucking etc for 1. 5 k only. Seems a fraud! If anyone tried or want to try, I can pm this number.

AvikForU
01-29-19, 05:13
This is a month old FR. Met this model cum actress last year in Dec. A fashion designing grad, has done some modeling and also acted in a mainstream Bengali movie in a small role. Now trying her luck for better roles in movies, serials, webseries.

Height: 5'5.

Fig: on healthier side but not chubby or fat as per se.

Boobs: Biggest I had till date. Boobs lover will definitely enjoy her.

DFK: Yes, good kisser.

BBJ: yes with lots of deep throat and enjoys it.

CIM: no.

Anal: no.

Pussy: clean non smelly. Good for DATY and enjoys it.

Time watcher: no.

Looks: Not a stunner but above average.

GFE: Yes. Can give company over wine, prefers talking before starting the deed to make each other comfortable. Can carry conversation in Hindi, Bengali and English.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: I had her for 8 k, one of my friend had her for 8 k and another friend for 6 k. So depends on how you negotiate.

I will not share this contact with everyone. I will be very choosy with whom am sharing this contact as I don't want her nbr to be viral. I have clearly mentioned everything about her. Contact me only if you want to meet. Otherwise don't bother.

P. S- This is not the youtube girl with name are.

Fresh Meat
01-29-19, 05:53
Very sorry to hear that Bro. Let me see if some damage control can be done. PM me what are your desires, have some wonderful contacts, which I can share with you once I know what is that you want. Please don't ask a directory as I don't have one. Once I know what you are looking for, I can help you get in contact with the girl / lady directly so that you can settle the financial part yourself directly. Its my earnest request to all that please maintain distance from SPs. Trusted or not trusted doesn't matter, they not only cheat like this, but also keep 100% margin for themselves. It is much better to keep an eye for quality service and then share in PM. In that manner we utilise this forum properly also.

Cheers,

FAW.Agree SP are waste of money, if the girl provides a place to do the deed with reasonable price nothing like that. But then getting indep is not easy and most of people are pressed for time.

MarkDow
01-29-19, 07:25
The best value for money Spa ever. Just pay 2 k at the counter and have a good quality service from the girls inside. All the girls are great. Massaging skills may differ but full service is just great. Ready to please kind of attitude. DFK. BBJ. Everything included in the menu except A. Rooms are good too. Not great like osmo but good. Some rooms are there with attached washing space. Overall total vfm. If you are a budget guy then definitely try this one. Attaching some pics of the masseuses. Names are Tia, Nikita, guddi, etc.What is the name of this lady? If any contact no then please pm me so that can talk her for outcall. Also is the name of spa A?

MaskedBoy666
01-29-19, 09:20
Hey,

Please provide the name of the girl in the pic at the spa.Tia is her name.

MaskedBoy666
01-29-19, 09:25
What is the name of this lady? If any contact no then please pm me so that can talk her for outcall. Also is the name of spa A?Don't know her name but yes she's in A Spa. Call them and book her.

MaskedBoy666
01-29-19, 09:34
The PB Spa is almost thai Spa Beliaghata. Google it or search it in nearbuy app. You will get it. Their contact number and address.

GoldfishR
01-29-19, 09:41
Any good leads for real threesome, tried L And M so apart from these two. Any help is much appreciated.

BangLord
01-29-19, 11:26
Thanks for your report, could you elaborate on the charges and type of co operation allowed (like sucking, fingering, CBJ, or anything).Bro,

In my honest opinion. Avoid the spa. Had a bad experience. All services are available (except a level) but somehow the therapist didn't appeal to me. Tried to change her but no-one else was available. Also, the main lady (miss P) wasn't in on that day. Scroll through the forum. Much better spa experiences elsewhere.

ChinChinChoo
01-29-19, 12:14
Completely agree with you. Real value for money. All inclusive price, except that they will do CBJ only unless you pay them some extra for BBBJ.

This girl was real friendly and I paid her 200 extra to give me a luxurious BBBJ. Real GFE attitude.

Don't remember her name but the spa will send you pics of the girls and you can choose.

Fuckmiester2
01-29-19, 14:02
Guys,

Our favorite pb spa is under strong LE alert.

Some therapists had earlier warned of LE action in the spa, but alas some of our monger friends didn't take it much seriously.

Yesterday a monger friend went there with high hopes.

As we all know its situated in an old building where we have to climb the damn stairs.

He went up to the spa and saw some LE standing outside the gate.

He understood something is fishy and without much hesitation he kept climbing the stairs as if he hadn't seen anything and as if he was going somewhere else.

He went to the above floor and stood there for at least half hour.

When he saw again, he saw the same LE guys standing there.

Now this time the LE guys saw him and asked him to come down.

He went down and the LE guys started bombarding him with all sorts of questions.

Never underestimate LE guys, they know how to get the truth out of you.

They understood he was there for the spa when he ran out satisfactory responses and took him to the nearbuy station.

On the way out he also saw some more LE around the spa area.

They threatened to take him into custody and inform his family if he didn't tell them the truth.

Helpless as he was, he had to shell out 10 k to get rid of the cops.

With the political season around its always recommended to avoid places like spa, MP etc.

Its just a matter of 3-4 months.

These are easy targets for LE.

Particularly PB spa and Osmo spa where even the therapists are warning of LE action anytime.

None of us want our names or photos to hit the next day headlines for these kind of stuff.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

MaskedBoy666
01-29-19, 19:35
Here is the review.

Hope this helps.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2229791&highlight=Butterfly+effect#post2229791.Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Fuckmiester2
01-30-19, 06:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Binkly
01-30-19, 06:23
Hi, I am in Kolkata for 3 days and would like some leads helps pointers towards a good time. Please inbox me, happy to reciprocate when you are in Mumbai. I will be in the vicinity of Shakespeare sarani.

Buffy333
01-30-19, 07:09
I agree. It's quite a coincidence. Even I thought about that.

Guess something going very fishy in the forum itself.

PB was highlighted with all pics of therapists and high flying reports.

Now within two days LE attack on it.

Seniors and people with brains think who and what was posted.

MadAssManiac
01-30-19, 11:34
Had a decent vist at the spa near sbi alipore.

Nearbuy voucher plus 2 k AI.

Took the new thai therapist, little on the older side, around 35 ish but knows her job.

Overall a good exp.

Guys, wanted to know, for overnite do you have any inde's? Is yes, can pm me -.

Cheers.

Madass.

Jpdixx
01-30-19, 16:08
Hi folks,

Though originally from Kolkata, I am based in Mumbai for the past decade and a half. I come here very infrequently but am here this weekend. I will be grateful for the following help:

1. Reliable SPs.

2. Direct (independent) contacts.

3. Sure shot (but quality) MPs.

Also, someone mentioned about orgy parties. Will be grateful for an invite, if there's one this weekend.

Budget is not a problem. Will equally reciprocate in Mumbai.

PM is on.

TIA.

Awry6
01-30-19, 17:19
Hey all,

Hope you all are doing good.

Requesting You all to please suggest a few spas with FS.

Kindly do mention the rates and the preferred masseuse.

Thanks.

Awry.

Buffy333
01-30-19, 19:20
Hello all,

Was getting bored in the eve so thought of a massage. Wasn't in a mood to drive so went to this Spa at Salt Lake. Counter charge 1600, therapist assigned had massive rack. Mediocre massage, she was giving hints but I wasn't interested. Finally she asked if I need any thing. HJ with boob access for 2 k was on the menu. Wasn't in the mood so didn't show any excitement. She said 1200 and finally deal was made for 800. Nice dick massage with tit access. They were massive.

Cheers.

Uber777
01-30-19, 22:36
Gents.

This report was long overdue. I have been to Kolkata in Jan for a week and reached out to many of you for decent contacts. Many of you did send quite a few connects for which I am absolutely grateful. However due to time constraints was never able to fix a date. Now back to US again under freezing cold. However SG was a savior as always.

Went to SG on 19th. Called few old contacts stored in my old SIM. Finally Ramudit responded. Reached Sovabazar metro around 6. Ramudit was standing near the petrol pump. Was in a mood to bang a bengali bhabi but realised it would take at least couple of hours. Settled for a dance and a shot. Went to Night Lovers. Many new chicks, all aged between 20-30. Took Anjali. Settled for a 1 HR slot at 6000. Not in the scene for a while so not sure if I overpaid.

The girl was around 30 ish. 36 (34-36.

Positives.

Great dancer.

Was in good spirit throughout. Had plenty of kissing, fondling and boob pressing.

Dance was good, so was the GFE.

Quite tight below. Smelt nice below the waist (u know what I mean.

Have not seen a single LE in the area which is bit of a surprise but will take it with both hands any day.

Negatives.

However Did not allow smooch, DATY which is bit of a let down. Not sure if this is the standard protocol these days or she made a fool out of me.

Overall scores.

Dance 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Figure 8/10 (Quite big and hanging, not sure most of you will like).

Damage 7 K (6 K + Drinks + Tips).

Will return. Not to the same bird.

Can share pimp contacts if people are interested.

SandipWantSex
01-31-19, 04:00
Got a message from grish park spa girl offering 2 hrs massage+sucking etc for 1. 5 k only. Seems a fraud! If anyone tried or want to try, I can pm this number.Seems to be fake one. Don't be fooled.

ToyBoyCal
01-31-19, 07:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RockingKolkata
01-31-19, 10:33
Guys,

Our favorite pb spa is under strong LE alert.

Some therapists had earlier warned of LE action in the spa, but alas some of our monger friends didn't take it much seriously.

Yesterday a monger friend went there with high hopes.

As we all know its situated in an old building where we have to climb the damn stairs.

He went up to the spa and saw some LE standing outside the gate.

He understood something is fishy and without much hesitation he kept climbing the stairs as if he hadn't seen anything and as if he was going somewhere else.

He went to the above floor and stood there for at least half hour.

When he saw again, he saw the same LE guys standing there.

Now this time the LE guys saw him and asked him to come down.

He went down and the LE guys started bombarding him with all sorts of questions.

Never underestimate LE guys, they know how to get the truth out of you.

They understood he was there for the spa when he ran out satisfactory responses and took him to the nearbuy station.

On the way out he also saw some more LE around the spa area.

They threatened to take him into custody and inform his family if he didn't tell them the truth.

Helpless as he was, he had to shell out 10 k to get rid of the cops.

With the political season around its always recommended to avoid places like spa, MP etc.

Its just a matter of 3-4 months.

These are easy targets for LE.

Particularly PB spa and Osmo spa where even the therapists are warning of LE action anytime.

None of us want our names or photos to hit the next day headlines for these kind of stuff.

Stay safe.

Cheers.Brother.

To the best of my knowledge I understand that the famed Pb Spa is also listed on nearby. Now the portal only gives discounted coupons after checking all credential of the merchant establishment. If what you have mentioned is true then the e commerce portal also has to take some responsibility. An open discussion in this will be appreciated. I have a gut feeling that the spa owners are not cooperating with the LE guys and that is the reason why raid takes place. MT in bangur which operates brazenly is actually a brothel where some SG girls operate is never under LE radar where as this PB spa or its cousin mindtouch is raided.

Fuckmiester2
01-31-19, 11:15
I'm not quite sure of the reason on LE at PB spa but H20 spa on SB road, a very popular spa had to shut down because of LE raids.

It continues to stay closed.

It was also listed on discount websites.

The mentioned website even today has another branch of H20 listed on it's portal despite the first one being closed down.

Cheers.

Brother.

To the best of my knowledge I understand that the famed Pb Spa is also listed on nearby. Now the portal only gives discounted coupons after checking all credential of the merchant establishment. If what you have mentioned is true then the e commerce portal also has to take some responsibility. An open discussion in this will be appreciated. I have a gut feeling that the spa owners are not cooperating with the LE guys and that is the reason why raid takes place. MT in bangur which operates brazenly is actually a brothel where some SG girls operate is never under LE radar where as this PB spa or its cousin mindtouch is raided.

Member #4784
01-31-19, 19:32
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks for all support so far. I will be visiting Kolkata soon and require suggestion in booking good hotel (preferably with spa facility). I search in the internet but all are kind of 5 star hotel and don't know if its good for our mongering activity. So need your suggestion / comment for good hotel where I can have fun shouldn't be so cheap but looking between 3 to 5 star. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Sagar.

RockyHotty1990
02-01-19, 04:21
Hello everyone,

I am from kumbai. Would be visiting kolkata next week. Wish to try good indie. Have read few good reports of titli. If someone can please PM me contact of Titli and few other good indies it would be great. I would reciprocate with contacts from Mumbai.

Thanks!!

RockyHotty1990
02-01-19, 06:58
Just contacted Titli. She said she is out of business. Is it true? Can someone help me with good indies.

DevilHeart
02-01-19, 10:45
I'm not quite sure of the reason on LE at PB spa but H20 spa on SB road, a very popular spa had to shut down because of LE raids.

It continues to stay closed.

It was also listed on discount websites.

The mentioned website even today has another branch of H20 listed on it's portal despite the first one being closed down.

Cheers.H20 has shifted opp landsdown market.

Raj2910
02-01-19, 12:30
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.Please check your PM bro.

Gogogo1
02-01-19, 13:02
There are mixed reviews about her in the forum. My experience with her was just superb. Was connected with her through Sana 6 months back, over 6 months we chatted a lot there is a friendship already build before our meeting (last week). The best part of her is the athletic body with perfect size boobs. She looks good and was extremely friendly with me. She talks a lot, for some it might be annoying for me its perfectly fine. I thoroughly enjoyed 2 hours spent with her.

Pros: Good GFE. Great in DFK and BBJ. Open for all positions and CIM. Super thin body with perfect shape boobs (super soft boobs one won't stop playing with it).

Cons: For me nothing. For Anal lover, Anal not in service.

Damage: 10 k (she charges extra for in-call). Mine was outcall.

Would like to meet her again and again. Few more FRs to follow soon.

HelloRajesh
02-01-19, 16:24
Hello,

I am a Bong from Bangalore visiting the city of Joy for a week. Would like to bang a Bong beauty incall. Looking for GFE but within budget of 6 k for 2 shots, if possible in South of the city. Hope someone here can help, my PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

DasAbhishek007
02-01-19, 19:34
Just contacted Titli. She said she is out of business. Is it true? Can someone help me with good indies.I had a talk with both Titli and Eesha for this weekend. They both told me they are not looking for clients anymore. Not sure what's up with them.

Rakesh Oberoi
02-02-19, 02:41
Hi guys,

Have been away for a long time again. Came back to share some inputs with fellow mongers. I am in touch with some sources at MPs and they say it is not very safe days for them.

Please beware or LE actions at MPs and particularly the ones that are bit of popular. The usual outright MPs, the 1.5 k ones, may be avoided at every cost, please try to stay away for at least a month or till elections get over. Jadavpur has shifted to a location I did not like, my usual manager at Menoka, Hazra, Elgin asked me to avoid going to the branches.

We guys surely have alternatives for a couple of months and we can get back to these places later.

Coming to PB where we read of LE, a monger friend also told me that when he went some therapist told her they are a bit scared. However, I went there myself recently and in the evening it had a desolate look with 0 customer. This does not mean anything of course. I checked with the owner / manager. He said not much of a problem. However, on some insistence he told me that there has been some brawl downstairs for a separate reason and that is why police are coming to downstairs and surrounding area. This is what he told me.

Thanks.

AvikForU
02-02-19, 05:40
She is out of business for a long time. She was into it for a very short time after getting misguided by her modelling agency. Got fed up with both modelling agency and this line of work and quit business. Apparently I was her last client. She is now an airhostess for last couple of years and shifted out of Kol.

Please check your PM bro.

TravelerD
02-02-19, 11:50
Inde or MP options around chowringhee? Please pm.

AvikForU
02-02-19, 19:03
Titli is out of business for good. Not sure if she will be working in future or not. Right now she is not into this anymore. Members are requested not to contact her.

Just contacted Titli. She said she is out of business. Is it true? Can someone help me with good indies.

RajRahuk1973
02-03-19, 03:09
There are mixed reviews about her in the forum. My experience with her was just superb. Was connected with her through Sana 6 months back, over 6 months we chatted a lot there is a friendship already build before our meeting (last week). The best part of her is the athletic body with perfect size boobs. She looks good and was extremely friendly with me. She talks a lot, for some it might be annoying for me its perfectly fine. I thoroughly enjoyed 2 hours spent with her.

Pros: Good GFE. Great in DFK and BBJ. Open for all positions and CIM. Super thin body with perfect shape boobs (super soft boobs one won't stop playing with it).

Would like to meet her again and again. Few more FRs to follow soon.Nice you enjoy your instinct in Kolkota in your recent visit. Bro it's little confusing that in your one FR you mention that you don't know miss sana it's arranged by Abhishek but in this you said that miss sana introduce you to miss Arpita six month back little confusing.

RajRahuk1973
02-03-19, 03:13

Would like to meet her again and again. Few more FRs to follow soon.Nice FR bro carry on happy that you enjoying but it's little confusing that in your earlier FR mention that miss sana arranged for you by Abhishek but here you saying that miss sanaintriduce you to miss A six month before.

MaskedBoy666
02-03-19, 06:11
Hello sir,

Would you please share miss Sa, miss R and miss Arpita K's contact numbers please? PM me. I will reciprocate.

Thank you.

Ironfist84
02-03-19, 09:41
I've been a silent observer of the forum for last 1. 5 years and yesterday decided to register and take the plunge. I've been mongering in Kolkata for last 3 years and almost all experiences are limited to MPs. I'm a regular at PB and also tried H2 O, ST spa at Hford Street, CC1 spas etc. Also had nice nice exp in Ahmdbd, Bengaluru and in City of smiles. Now looking for inde contacts as MPs are not really safe these days. Would love to get contacts of SP Sonali, Adrija and Liza from seniors. Nothing to reciprocate as of now, but will surely post FR and do my bit once get more experience in the trade.

WildNeo25
02-03-19, 13:39

Cheers,

FAW.Thanks for your reply. I have sent a msg. Please check your PM.

WildNeo25
02-03-19, 14:03
Hey fellow mongers,

What a treat I had 3 nights back. I've made a good friend with this SP in Kolkata. He managed to lay his hands on this one beautiful girl Aditi. I'm attaching her picture, let me know if any one else has had her before. So this girl is amazingly thin. Size zero literally, but that's only her frame. Her breasts are size XXXL and super soft. She's apparently struggling in the modelling line, while her beau is out in Sea.

She let me go down on her. Gave me a lustrous BBBJ and we did all the mechanics I've ever learnt.

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500..Can you please PM me the no. I am looking for a girl just like her.

Kingjust4
02-03-19, 18:23
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks for all support so far. I will be visiting Kolkata soon and require suggestion in booking good hotel (preferably with spa facility). I search in the internet but all are kind of 5 star hotel and don't know if its good for our mongering activity. So need your suggestion / comment for good hotel where I can have fun shouldn't be so cheap but looking between 3 to 5 star. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Sagar.Hi,

Did you find any good place to stay with spa. Please help me out as I will also be visiting soon.

UCrazy75
02-03-19, 18:38
It is 15 days old report. Went above mentioned SPA located Near park street area. Assigned by Thai. After 20 min average massage popped question extra. 2 k counter plus 2 k. Service included BBJ, BB massage, HJ.

LOOK-6 (Normal Thai look).

Fig 8 (Good meat).

Service-Try To satisfy (Intention good).

Ambience- Good (Hygiene).

Probumba
02-03-19, 19:47
Hey fellow mongers,

I thought of posting this earlier, but couldn't find the time.

Damages: 8000 + Tip: 500

We negotiated for 2 hrs at my place. She ended up staying the whole night. And it was totally worth it.Hey bro,

Can you send the contact details of this girl?

Thanks.

Member #4784
02-03-19, 23:01
No man. Waiting for some god messenger for help who can surface some light.

Hi,

Did you find any good place to stay with spa. Please help me out as I will also be visiting soon.

Gogogo1
02-04-19, 03:40
Miss Sa is a different girl arranged by Abhishek. Sana is different one, I have known her since last 1.5 years. Hope it's clear now brother.

Nice you enjoy your instinct in Kolkota in your recent visit. Bro it's little confusing that in your one FR you mention that you don't know miss sana it's arranged by Abhishek but in this you said that miss sana introduce you to miss Arpita six month back little confusing.

Mushafir
02-04-19, 06:42
Hello friends,

Once I was regular in Kolkata forum, but have moved out of Kolkata few months back. Will be visiting Kolkata again for few days. Will appreciate if regular mongers of Kolkata be kind enough to pass on contacts of new found GFE Girls.

Gogogo1
02-04-19, 07:40
All 5 star hotel has spas but don't think you will get extra there. I always stay these 3 5 star property which are extremely girl friendly. Hotel share cc2 mall, 5 star hotel in sector 3 salt lake and 5 star on an bypass belongs to famous tobacco company.

No man. Waiting for some god messenger for help who can surface some light.

MaskedBoy666
02-04-19, 16:18
See K Sana. 10 k for 1 shot. Place extra. She's so gorgeous. Attaching pics.

RajRahuk1973
02-04-19, 17:19
Miss Sa is a different girl arranged by Abhishek. Sana is different one, I have known her since last 1.5 years. Hope it's clear now brother.Thanks bro for clearing confusion. Nice to hear from you.

DevilHeart
02-04-19, 17:21
Met this chick on ah anyone knows her?

Deb2016
02-04-19, 21:04
Can anyone identify this lady thank you.

JHourHappy
02-05-19, 01:29
Anybody knows where mitthi from mt Bangur is currently working or she has become indi?

DasAbhishek007
02-05-19, 04:06
Has anyone tried Rai Chatterjee number ending **157.

She is quoting 4 k. Please let me know if anyone has experience with her or point me to the FR.

Pic attached below. My PM is active.

Shine6
02-05-19, 05:13
Met this chick on ah anyone knows her?Please see I have already wrote FR on her. In this forum.

DevilHeart
02-05-19, 07:30
Please see I have already wrote FR on her. In this forum.Is she the much talked Priyanka AH?

PollardPivot77
02-05-19, 08:45
Does anyone know anything about Mithi after she left MT bangur?

Awry6
02-05-19, 09:30
Hey Schizo,

Please fed the details.

Will reciprocate with the same.

Thanks, Awry.

Was in Kolkata last week for 3 days. Decided to try and hunt out the old joint I had near Park Circus. It passes as a discreet massage joint. Contacted the manager an found that its still running. Went around 2 pm in the afternoon and selected R. Y. A. Slim and petite she loved nibbling and biting my nipples and also finger poking at my balls. Boobs were mid sized and uptight. Had a great session on the bed. Her USP is that she has a warm body and a loving nature. Goes out as an Indie also and full night charges are 6 K w here place has to be arranged.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: Lean.

Height: 5'5".

GFE: Yes.

Will repeat: Yes.

Charges: Rs. 1.5 K + 500 Tips.

Awry6
02-05-19, 10:12
Requesting mongers to suggest a safe spa with FS for this week.

The masseuse at Thai spa (A mall) is asking too much - 5 k.

Please suggest a few better priced ones with references.

Thanks,

Awry.

Anush640
02-05-19, 10:35
Special thanks for always helping me out while I visit Kol with the contacts. I had some great moments spent together with miss adrija, miss sa and titli in the recent trips.

Best regards.

Master Madan
02-05-19, 10:38
Can any monger let me know if rimming, CIM is on the menu at PB. Any specific profile suggested. Planning to visit first time there after hearing it' s vfm quotient.

ArisCasa
02-05-19, 10:45
Is this high end young one in blore right now? Anybody aware? Saw her in an app nearby. Anybody to share her number? Thanks.

Smkd617
02-05-19, 14:22
See K Sana. 10 k for 1 shot. Place extra. She's so gorgeous. Attaching pics.Bro,

You get middle east girls in Bangalore in half price,. She is over rated.

Naked Desires3
02-05-19, 15:28
Hello friends,

I was out of city and out of action for a long time. Now I guess. I need a break! Something more than general FS.

Please help. I will try my best to reciprocate.

I need sexy girls (preferably, inde or any spa girl ready to meet outside. Last option is a spa). Age between 18 to 26. Not interested in 30+ or fat or average / ugly / dusky. Must be fair or very fair. Beautiful. Nice shape and size of breasts if not a booby delight. Slim or curvy. Overall - 8/10 and upwards in fairness, beauty, breast and body.

For me beauty and GFE foreplay is more important than shots / service. She must be very friendly and ready for long shower and whole body sensuous kissing and licking for long time. Must be cooperative girl.

Let me know contacts of girl, reference and rates. These days girls ask for reference name, city and mobile number. So please help.

Let me know your whatsapp number, if you wish to share pics and connect.

I will not call any girl for timepass. Will call only when I need booking and will not randomly distribute contacts. So rest assured that your contacts and prestige will not be spoilt. (may be enhanced! So please share freely and give proper and valid reference.

More queries / feedback in the following post.

Naked desires!

Naked Desires3
02-05-19, 16:07
Hi friends,

I am like a fish out of water for long. So trying to reconnect. Now back in city to enjoy!

1. what is the scene at MT? Any new and beautiful birds? Is it safe? Not interested in old mahua.

2. how is the scene at siam Thai? Any tasty NE there?

3. is golden hands safe? Any other worthy girls except dusky and smelly Sangeeta?

4. I have received a few numbers from a helpful friend. But, he could not help me join the dots. Please help me utilize these contacts.

I have contacts of moon (NE). Number ending in 468. I am not sure whether she is an inde or in PB or in osmo. Called her. She asked for reference name, number and city. I somehow managed but, could not assure her completely. I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

Is Titli really in off mode or is there any chance? Number ending 927.

I have contacts of Barsha. Number ending 491. Is she MT Barsha or some inde? I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

I have contacts of Riya. Number ending in 653. Is she MT Riya or some inde? I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

I look forward to receive help from genuine mongers who have tasted these birds.

I have explained my taste of girls and requirements in another post sent minutes ago. I would like to add that my first preference is NE. Second Bengali. Third preference is Punjabi. Fourth and last is thai. Since I need long shower. I would prefer hot water shower facility and hygienic towels etc. Please share info about the kind of birds / service I want.

As always, I am open to joint mongering, MMF, voyeurism, SG etc and like to freely share information. But, I have found very few reliable monger buddies till date. I will be happy to reciprocate but, I will not entertain time wasters, mere contact seekers, parasites, clever pimps and inexperienced guys.

I wait to receive your PMs and connect further at your whatsapp number as friends.

Naked desires!

Naked Desires3
02-05-19, 16:58
Hello guys,

I got a call back from the NE gal. Moon (number ending 468). I managed to assure her completely. She said that she is not doing herself but can provide others. I asked her if she had NE like her. She said Bengali at 2 K rate. Incall. I asked her the location and she said it will be told just before I plan to come. Promised to send pics but did not. Is she genuine? This place cannot be osmo or PB? Is it a trap?

Esha and titli are out of business. I heard so. Is it correct. What about debolina? Anyone having her recent pics, rates and contacts?

Any model type beauties with rating 8/10 upwards ready for long sensuous (hot) showers and slurpy B2B without any tantrums? Please provide the relevant information.

Where is hazel, mary and sonam now? Latest rates and reviews?

My PM is active.

KoolStar
02-05-19, 18:59
Met her a month back. She is darker than in the pic. Decent looks. Quite hefty built. Huge racks. I would rank the overall deed 7/10. Not a time watcher. Good conversation apart from the deed.

Cheers.

She is quoting 4 k. Please let me know if anyone has experience with her or point me to the FR.

Pic attached below. My PM is active.

Anand1234
02-06-19, 07:24
Hi friends,

I am like a fish out of water for long. So trying to reconnect. Now back in city to enjoy!

1. what is the scene at MT? Any new and beautiful birds? Is it safe? Not interested in old mahua.

2. how is the scene at siam Thai? Any tasty NE there?

3. is golden hands safe? Any other worthy girls except dusky and smelly Sangeeta?

4. I have received a few numbers from a helpful friend. But, he could not help me join the dots. Please help me utilize these contacts.

I have contacts of moon (NE). Number ending in 468. I am not sure whether she is an inde or in PB or in osmo. Called her. She asked for reference name, number and city. I somehow managed but, could not assure her completely. I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

Is Titli really in off mode or is there any chance? Number ending 927.

I have contacts of Barsha. Number ending 491. Is she MT Barsha or some inde? I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

I have contacts of Riya. Number ending in 653. Is she MT Riya or some inde? I need her pics, rates, review and proper reference please (name. City. Mobile number).

I look forward to receive help from genuine mongers who have tasted these birds.

I have explained my taste of girls and requirements in another post sent minutes ago. I would like to add that my first preference is NE. Second Bengali. Third preference is Punjabi. Fourth and last is thai. Since I need long shower. I would prefer hot water shower facility and hygienic towels etc. Please share info about the kind of birds / service I want.

As always, I am open to joint mongering, MMF, voyeurism, SG etc and like to freely share information. But, I have found very few reliable monger buddies till date. I will be happy to reciprocate but, I will not entertain time wasters, mere contact seekers, parasites, clever pimps and inexperienced guys.

I wait to receive your PMs and connect further at your whatsapp number as friends.

Naked desires!Yes that is Riya's number ending 653. Rates are 3. 5 counter and 1 k to Riya. She is still working there. She does not agree to meet outside.

AvikForU
02-06-19, 08:06
Esha is very much active. Met her recently again. If she is telling someone that she is not into it anymore that means for some reasons or other she does not want to meet him.

JadeGreen
02-06-19, 08:40
Have seen small colored bills for massage parlors across the city. Any info as to what are these parlours? How safe are they?

Arush99
02-06-19, 11:12
It's my friend's birthday tommorow. And I want to take him to a good service spa as a gift. I don't have much information about qaulity spa with full service in Kolkata. It's been few months since I have been here. I request this forum to pm me or reply back with few good suggestion. It will really make our day, and a retreat from the stress of a rigours schedule. Thanks a lot in advance. I have heard the about the ever helping mongering image of Kolkata members. I have couple of good sp contacts in Bangalore, which I can share.

MaskedBoy666
02-06-19, 14:27
Bro,

You get middle east girls in Bangalore in half price,. She is over rated.Now who the hell will go to Bangalore to take those middle east girls? We can pay 10 k to sana. Not a problem.

FunAtWork
02-06-19, 16:53
Brothers, very bad news.

Tanyshree (college girl) and 2-3 new college girls (probably some of hottest in kolkata now) are facing some family problems (marriage, BF etc) and so they have limited their meetings to selected few good persons (preferably those coming from ouside Kolkata). Last 2 months many have been blocked by them and none of wahts app have been replied back (barring a few close ones).

Please PM me those who want to meet them. Will guide you in PM how you need to address the same and meet them. As of now it is the only way to meet them. Kolkata mongers again I am sorry. Can't help but this is what they have decided and not me.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

FunAtWork
02-06-19, 16:59
She is a nice sober lady.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.

Can anyone identify this lady thank you.

FunAtWork
02-06-19, 17:24
For 3 some lovers (budget 11-12 k) with place for ST 3-4 hrs and hot steamy 3 some nights (22-25 k) varies with your choice of girls. Tried our some different cmbos. Miss M & R, Miss M& PC, Miss P&M, Miss P and PC, Miss PC and Miss Meg.

Rankings - 1. Full night Miss P and Miss PC 2. Miss PC and Mis Meg.

Day ST - 1. Miss M & Miss P 2. Miss P and Miss PC.

3-4 parirs more to be tested.

My sincere thanks to some of fellow mongers who have shared their sexperiences with me to enable me to compile this report and find out so many combinations. As always said, Emergency is the mother of all inventions.

FAW.

Naked Desires3
02-06-19, 18:30
Yes that is Riya's number ending 653. Rates are 3. 5 counter and 1 k to Riya. She is still working there. She does not agree to meet outside.Thanks bhai,

BTW- which Riya is this? PB or MT?

MT riya is not good looking and unhygienic.

I checked the forum reports. I do not like riya and mahua at MT. Is meethi the one with burn marks? Any new looker at MT? And is MT safe?

My PM is active. If you wish to exchange info. Please connect.

STC 2017
02-06-19, 20:16
After connecting with her over WA during my last trip, finally met the Jadavpur Indie Piyali, during my latest trip to the city a few days ago. Please read carefully before hitting my PM, as I won't be responding to questions that I have possibly already answered below. I am willing to provide with the number and reference, without any quid pro quo expectations in the immediate term, but please be decent and serious in your approach.

Safe? Yes. Known to mongers. Responds to WA chats with proper references. Civil in responses and behaviours all the time. The 1 bk flat she hosts in, is in a good but isolated locality. She is educated and clean.

Involved / interested? Yes and no. Open to different positions. Does not explicitly rush, but does almost no chit chat before the deed and directs one towards the action with the entire focus.

Cooperative: Yes. Didn't haggle over the rates, received calls when I connected from a different cell after my mongering number developed issues overnight, allotted a slot without much fuss, was OK with an hour of delay in reaching.

Kinky? No. Obedient, but does not use imagination. Do not expect GFE. Open to BBBJ as well CBJ, no anal, good boobs. Do not expect much of GFE.

Information collected in post-deed chit chat:

1. I raised the issue of delayed responses over whatsapp, which stopped me from meeting her last time. She said she prefers getting calls during 11 AM - 5 PM, her incall timings to discuss plans and logistics.

2. She is open to outcalls, including full night, only if one has met her for ST incall first.

3. Not open to MFM, FMF or moresomes.

Damages: 3 k for one shot, 5 k for 2.

P.S.: Thanks to those superstars, who got me connected to a few would be heroines, I could not work out a suitable slots to meet those honeys, but I do intend to catch up with 1-2 of them when I come to the city again in 1-2 months.

Naked Desires3
02-07-19, 00:39

Pic attached below. My PM is active.She is not a new bird. This is her recent DP pic. She is average looking girl. Darker and not as attractive as this pic. In fact, I recognised her as rai just because I have seen her DP. Boobs shape and size not impressive. However, she is very cooperative in service. For me beauty and sexiness is more important than service. But, others who value service more can like her helpful and unhurried nature.

Unfortunately, the same set of girls are over promoted by few members here and almost all visitors and newbies fuck the same set of pussies provided and promoted by the same set of guys. Why and how so is quite obvious. Majority of these girls are average and some very ugly. And almost all are overpriced.

SG may be a better, safer and more cost effective solution in many ways. Live choices. No pic related confusion. No LE threat if you have a good pimp. No need to book rooms or give your ID.

Indes / spa may be considered only if one is looking for sensuous shower, B2 be and long GFE foreplay etc. Otherwise, SG is best. 5-star incalls only helpful if one wants foreigners. Otherwise SG is matchless.

My 2 cents worth comment!

Naked desires.

PkPatra
02-07-19, 06:05
Soma number ending with 314 asking for 8 k a pop. Seems expensive for MILF standards. Need reviews. Anyone who has taken her service?I tried her last year. Worth 4 K. Average exp I had. One of her breast is operated or something. So she didn't opened that side.

Uziuzi
02-07-19, 07:24
After connecting with her over WA during my last trip, finally met the Jadavpur Indie Piyali, during my latest trip to the city a few days ago. Please read carefully before hitting my PM, as I won't be responding to questions that I have possibly already answered below. I am willing to provide with the number and reference, without any quid pro quo expectations in the immediate term, but please be decent and serious in your approach.

Safe? Yes. Known to mongers. Responds to WA chats with proper references. Civil in responses and behaviours all the time. The 1 bk flat she hosts in, is in a good but isolated locality. She is educated and clean.

Involved / interested? Yes and no. Open to different positions. Does not explicitly rush, but does almost no chit chat before the deed and directs one towards the action with the entire focus.

Cooperative: Yes. Didn't haggle over the rates, received calls when I connected from a different cell after my mongering number developed issues overnight, allotted a slot without much fuss, was OK with an hour of delay in reaching.

Kinky? No. Obedient, but does not use imagination. Do not expect GFE. Open to BBBJ as well CBJ, no anal, good boobs. Do not expect much of GFE.

Information collected in post-deed chit chat:

1. I raised the issue of delayed responses over whatsapp, which stopped me from meeting her last time. She said she prefers getting calls during 11 AM - 5 PM, her incall timings to discuss plans and logistics.

2. She is open to outcalls, including full night, only if one has met her for ST incall first.

3. Not open to MFM, FMF or moresomes.

Damages: 3 k for one shot, 5 k for 2.

P.S.: Thanks to those superstars, who got me connected to a few would be heroines, I could not work out a suitable slots to meet those honeys, but I do intend to catch up with 1-2 of them when I come to the city again in 1-2 months.Nice and I formative FR. Hope you enjoyed the service. What about look and age? Will catch you on WA.

SjdrFemLover
02-07-19, 07:48
Have seen small colored bills for massage parlors across the city. Any info as to what are these parlours? How safe are they?Don't call them. If you do, they will say that 1500 rs for massage and sex. They will call you to girlish park metro or any nearby station and a guy will pick you from there and take you to some old kotha type building having cheap working girls. Then they will snatch your phone, ATM card and will loot you. A friend of mine, who doesn't belong to Kolkata had lost 15 k to them. He and his friends then thrashed a man very badly who was caught pasting such posters near Hwh station.

DasAbhishek007
02-07-19, 08:14
So, I met Rai Chatterjee last day.

The first turn off was she arrived an hour late. I was in the room I had booked waiting for nearly an hour before she came. Then came the second turn off, she is very very fat. Unless you are into BBW you won't like her.

Well then starting off with the deed, she is not a time watcher true and talks sweet. So GFE was great if you go past her fat figure. Also she has very huge racks.

She is open to trying new positions at least if you can even manage to pick her up and she is super horny. Also the BBBJ is really good and she is eager to please.

Overall rating:

Looks: 4/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Service: 7/10 (just cause she is not flexible).

Racks: 11/10.

WIR: NO, cause personally I like chubby but not fat to be honest.

Venom5566
02-07-19, 08:44
Does her number ends with "833".

Cooperative: Yes. Didn't haggle over the rates, received calls when I connected from a different cell after my mongering number developed issues overnight, allotted a slot without much fuss, was OK with an hour of delay in reaching..

DevilHeart
02-07-19, 09:09
Has anyone tried this chick charges 1500 short time and 3000 full night at Girish park.

Mushafir
02-07-19, 09:23
In response to my request for contacts, I received some response from. Kolkata mongers. Surprising thing was that mostly my contacts have been returned to me with my reference only. There are many girl famous in this forum, were my contacts before they become famous in ISG.

Secondly, though I am. Not active in ISG for last 5 months nor I am sharing any contacts in this forum for last 5 months, still many contacts of girls are being circulated with my reference. Fail to understand why fellow mongers are doing this. In some cases girls pinged me back to take confirmation which I denied. But height was that the forum. Members have given me those no to me with ref of mine.

I request members to use their own ref while circulating no and not mine. If they don't have guts to declare their name then please don't use my name at least.

I know some member who have done the same thing in past and he is doing again. This member is not always active in forum but suddenly appear in forum for Bangathon and then disappear. I am keeping an eye on him.

Cheers.

Hello friends,

Once I was regular in Kolkata forum, but have moved out of Kolkata few months back. Will be visiting Kolkata again for few days. Will appreciate if regular mongers of Kolkata be kind enough to pass on contacts of new found GFE Girls.

Avik123
02-07-19, 12:02
Therapist Annie.

Rooms are good and spacious. Hygienic. Good showers.

Girls was cooperative. B2B, BBJ, rim, available. She is not a time watcher. You can devour her body to your hearts content.

Damage 3 k. I think it was more worth than MT Bangur Riya.

Cheers.Dear friend,

Please say 1. How masseuse Annies boobs shape and firmness? 2. How old she? 3. She allowed CIM?

Anand1234
02-07-19, 12:05
Thanks bhai,

BTW- which Riya is this? PB or MT?

MT riya is not good looking and unhygienic.

I checked the forum reports. I do not like riya and mahua at MT. Is meethi the one with burn marks? Any new looker at MT? And is MT safe?

My PM is active. If you wish to exchange info. Please connect.This is Riya in MT bangur, service wise she is the best of lot, for hygiene you can try her in the morning first slot. Brishti is also an option if you go by looks. They line up the girl's available so you can choose.

Regarding LE I have no idea.

HotPussyEater
02-07-19, 12:13
She is super hot and cute.

Brothers, very bad news.

Tanyshree (college girl) and 2-3 new college girls (probably some of hottest in kolkata now) are facing some family problems (marriage, BF etc) and so they have limited their meetings to selected few good persons (preferably those coming from ouside Kolkata). Last 2 months many have been blocked by them and none of wahts app have been replied back (barring a few close ones).

Please PM me those who want to meet them. Will guide you in PM how you need to address the same and meet them. As of now it is the only way to meet them. Kolkata mongers again I am sorry. Can't help but this is what they have decided and not me.

FAW.

STC 2017
02-07-19, 13:43
I am willing to provide with the number and reference, without any quid pro quo expectations in the immediate term, but please be decent and serious in your approach.I have responded to almost all the number requests received so far, including to some who are not seniors yet. Since there are more than 10 people in pursuit (assuming all wanted the number in their earnest) and more because I am tied up in work and travel, I would respond to other requests for her connect after some time, may be in another 10 days. Those who are connecting with her, please keep your expectations real and behaviours decent.

Apologies again to those seniors who shared contacts who are still to be screwed. Hopefully, I should be able to rectify this, for some of the girls, during my trips in near future.

BigTitsLover
02-07-19, 15:24
Got the number of this girl through a friend he met her thru sp and took the number. She is quoting very high price. Has anyone tried her by any luck. Please pm me if any leads.

SholPubshi
02-07-19, 16:30
Baudi Bari: you will get medium stuff. Go between 3 pm to 8 pm.

Charges: 2 k for 1 shot. All are bengali Baudi.What is good place in SG for Bengali aunties 30-50? Please PM me. I'm from out of town and staying in Laketown.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

SholPubshi
02-07-19, 16:33
Any good MP with happy ending in Lake Town or Salt Lake areas? I'm in town for a week and looking to have fun. Please reply or PM me.

Uziuzi
02-07-19, 19:35
For 3 some lovers (budget 11-12 k) with place for ST 3-4 hrs and hot steamy 3 some nights (22-25 k) varies with your choice of girls. Tried our some different cmbos. Miss M & R, Miss M& PC, Miss P&M, Miss P and PC, Miss PC and Miss Meg.

My sincere thanks to some of fellow mongers who have shared their sexperiences with me to enable me to compile this report and find out so many combinations. As always said, Emergency is the mother of all inventions.

FAW.No doubt that you are the king here.

Uziuzi
02-07-19, 19:41
In response to my request for contacts, I received some response from. Kolkata mongers. Surprising thing was that mostly my contacts have been returned to me with my reference only. There are many girl famous in this forum, were my contacts before they become famous in ISG.

Secondly, though I am. Not active in ISG for last 5 months nor I am sharing any contacts in this forum for last 5 months, still many contacts of girls are being circulated with my reference. Fail to understand why fellow mongers are doing this. In some cases girls pinged me back to take confirmation which I denied. But height was that the forum. Members have given me those no to me with ref of mine.

I request members to use their own ref while circulating no and not mine. If they don't have guts to declare their name then please don't use my name at least.

I know some member who have done the same thing in past and he is doing again. This member is not always active in forum but suddenly appear in forum for Bangathon and then disappear. I am keeping an eye on him.

Cheers.Agree with you. I have also received some contact with your reference. Posted the same thing earlier also.

Hyd Passionate
02-08-19, 02:44
Hi fellow Kolkata mongers,

I will be visiting Kolkata soon, can any kind soul please help e with a contact of a trusted and reputed SP who can genuinely guide / escort me to the best places in SG safely. Would really appreciate your help.

JadeGreen
02-08-19, 06:50
Don't call them. If you do, they will say that 1500 rs for massage and sex. They will call you to girlish park metro or any nearby station and a guy will pick you from there and take you to some old kotha type building having cheap working girls. Then they will snatch your phone, ATM card and will loot you. A friend of mine, who doesn't belong to Kolkata had lost 15 k to them. He and his friends then thrashed a man very badly who was caught pasting such posters near Hwh station.Thanks mate!

PollardPivot77
02-08-19, 12:25
Has anyone tried this chick charges 1500 short time and 3000 full night at Girish park.Beware looks fishy.

FunAtWork
02-08-19, 13:57
Hi brothers,

Quite some time ago, some kind soul had shared a lady called Piya to me in my PM (no ending 307) . Will the kind soul contact me in PM (not in open forum please). If any other kind soul knows her he can also connect with me via PM. Needless to say that any help will be well reciprocated.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

Naked Desires3
02-08-19, 14:27
Have seen small colored bills for massage parlors across the city. Any info as to what are these parlours? How safe are they?At its best. These are low grade SG buildings. As low as 300. May overcharge you though. At its worst. You may get mugged and robbed. Best to avoid these cheap grade buildings and this risky poster route. It is best to hire a trustworthy pimp for SG irrespective of one's budget.

Don't carry costly mobile, jewellery or too much spare cash when visiting SG. Wear very ordinary dress and don't speak in English. Enter and exit SG with pimp.

Matellio
02-08-19, 15:47
Hi all,

I'm in Kol for just tonight. Staying in park street area, need outcall. Could someone please share any contact? SP would work as well.

Thanks.

JHourHappy
02-08-19, 16:49
Don't call them. If you do, they will say that 1500 rs for massage and sex. They will call you to girlish park metro or any nearby station and a guy will pick you from there and take you to some old kotha type building having cheap working girls. Then they will snatch your phone, ATM card and will loot you. A friend of mine, who doesn't belong to Kolkata had lost 15 k to them. He and his friends then thrashed a man very badly who was caught pasting such posters near Hwh station.Partially true. But you need to be local to be on safer side.

JHourHappy
02-08-19, 16:52

Cooperative: Yes. Didn't haggle over the rates, received calls when I connected from a different cell after my mongering number developed issues overnight, allotted a slot without much fuss, was OK with an hour of delay in reaching..Too much restriction considering Kolkata indie. Kolkata is not Hyderabad or Chennai.

Vroy3867
02-08-19, 16:59
Hi all,

This is a bit late experience. I had connected with this lady.

Asked for meet. She said 8 k for 5 hours and 500 for taxi.

So fixed meet. She is a BBW. Boobs very big.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 8.

Ass- 7.

Pussy- 7.

Service- open to everything except anal and CIM.

Damage- 8 k for 5 hours, 500 for taxi.

I have lost her number as I had this experience last year.

Cheers!

HmmSex
02-08-19, 18:45
No doubt that you are the king here.Hi Uziuzi,

Please share contacts with I call service near LOL airport.

Rrohitchnada
02-09-19, 03:32
What is the point exactly?

How is this FR of any use to fellow members?

Hi all,

This is a bit late experience. I had connected with this lady.

Asked for meet. She said 8 k for 5 hours and 500 for taxi.

So fixed meet. She is a BBW. Boobs very big.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 8.

Ass- 7.

Pussy- 7.

Service- open to everything except anal and CIM.

Damage- 8 k for 5 hours, 500 for taxi.

I have lost her number as I had this experience last year.

Cheers!

Ironfist84
02-09-19, 05:42
Last Tuesday was feeling horny and decided to go for a new den. Saw LE Spa at Kankurgachi in NB as my regular PB spa may not be safe these days. 90 min scrub+msg+shower avlble for 1700. Was also intrigued by the acronym, LOL! Thought giving it a try. Was assigned a local named Sonali. Massage started with subtle hints but I was asked to keep the disposal on which was a turn off. After the scrub was complete, took a shower. Then she started to touch Johnny during oil msg and came up the topic of extra. She quoted 4500 for B2B, no FS available. I was like WTF. After a lot haggle, came down to 3 K for B2 be with shower. I know I overpaid. But below follows the rating:

Face: 8/10 (she's a looker).

Boobs: 9/10 (huge racks with smallest nips I ever seen).

Ass: 6/10 (tight, not bouncy at all).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight & hygienic).

Service: 6.5/10 (lots of fake moans, DFK & DATY on, no BBBJ or CBJ).

WIR: No.

Got her contact. Anyone who prefers a looker with good hygiene should go for her.

P. S: this spa is in a upmarket building and seemed to be a safe option. In the front there is a salon and massage rooms are at the back. Rooms are well maintained and big.

Vroy3867
02-09-19, 06:33
What is the point exactly?

How is this FR of any use to fellow members?There isn't any point anywhere. It's not my concern if this FR is of use to anyone or not of any use to anyone. I just wrote my experience just like everyone else. I don't have to justify myself nor I have mentioned anywhere that my FR is useful to anyone. Don't read too much into it.

Sanju6969
02-09-19, 10:04
I met few swingers outside India but never tried here. But your experience seems to be wow.

Can you give some pointers privately if there is any swinger clubs in Hyderabad? PM active.

FAW.

Uziuzi
02-09-19, 16:00
Hi Uziuzi,

Please share contacts with I call service near LOL airport.Sure why not. Get pm first to land in airport area. I am not the king bro.

ScottAdison05
02-09-19, 21:59
Hi Seniors,

I am new here. Looking for some reliable SPs or indies numbers.

IAmTheBest
02-10-19, 04:08
Nice. Thanks for keeping the rate in check. Is this the pravda or orchid. Thanks.

Had a decent vist at the spa near sbi alipore.

Nearbuy voucher plus 2 k AI.

Took the new thai therapist, little on the older side, around 35 ish but knows her job.

Overall a good exp.

Guys, wanted to know, for overnite do you have any inde's? Is yes, can pm me -.

Cheers.

Madass.

Adityabhargav
02-10-19, 06:58
I am an experienced monger in Kolkata, having spent about a decade here. I do have good SP contacts from the city and willing to share. However, I am planning a night out today exploring the one segment I have not tried here. Dance bars. So I will be grateful if anyone can guide me as to which bars have the best girls and also how to proceed.

RockAlpha
02-10-19, 07:05
Met this chick on ah anyone knows her?You her on AH? AH as in? And what is her charge?

BhardWj
02-10-19, 08:06
I was scheduled for a weeks visit in Kolkatta and was looking for an independent contacts.

Thanks to DevilHeart & FunAtWork for contacts and Had tasted Adrija in my recent visit to Kolkatta.

Although she is relieved extensively in this forum but here is my versio.

Stating Adrija on a healthier side is an understatement she is short heighten fatty girl with an amazing attitude and ready to please.

And totally involved in the act. I had whatapp her And she replied immediately and deal was stuck in a particular time for incall. She arrived.

An hours later but being very cooperative and hygienic she make up the lost time.

DFK Yes, plenty of it (10/10).

DATY Yes, to your heat content.

Position You cannot do to much other than missionary and cow.

Attitude 10/10.

BBBJ 5/10 (no skills, very sloppy).

Pussy 5/10 (very loose).

GFE 9/10.

WIR there are so many birds to taste, but I may repeat her.

Damage- 7 K for 2 shots.

Overall review. Adrija in my opinion should not be 4 k or 5 k /2 shots. We don; t need to hike the rate. Next time I am doing her with only this much.

Rraijadajeet
02-10-19, 09:49
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

Wanted to share a recent experience. Got a reference of a new bird from my old friend, the name has resemblance with the south Indian actress with big assets.

Booked her incall service, she was bang on time. Quite a looker she is, her age is 25, whitish complexion. Very polite in nature and as was wearing normal Indian wear.

The magic came out after she undressed herself. She has a lovely body with a small tattoo done on her waistline. A very firm pair of the breast with big nipples. The best part was her lower front asset. (extremely puffy) she is very wild on bed. Was little hesitant in the beginning but can't resist myself from oral.

Completed the deed in an hour. Everything was in the list apart from anal. She also told, she has a couple of friends who are interested and new in the game. But never the less I will try her more.

Now comes the best part. Rate card: 2000 + 1000 (I gave her for her out of the world pussy).

BigTitsLover
02-10-19, 10:09
Thanks to STC2017 for sharing contact of jadavpur indie piyali. Tried her on Sunday afternoon. Place is safe behind a newly renovated mall. Paid 3 k for one shot though I think it should be 2 k. She is a lady of may be 35 looks are good very well behaved. Has ample tight boobs and perky nipples. Not much into kissing and licking BJ was OK not great, open to different position had a bit of tummy and stretch marks. Over all a good fuck with lot of spanking on that bouncy ass for Sunday afternoon. Will try her again. Thanks again to STC2017.

Rraijadajeet
02-10-19, 13:34
Thanks for the share it gives me lot of courage to go.

This will be the first time I am sharing a report. So to start it was my first time to go to SG. Read a few posts here regarding SG and prepared my mind for the the day.

I was pretty sceptic at first to go to SG alone because I have heard all those negative stories from friends and all but the posts here motivated me to venture along. But sometimes when the urge comes it overwhelm the rational side as a result I decided to take the bet, prepared myself with all the amenities needed to visit and I have taken 4200 for the adventure as my target was to go to the Prembandhan. It was 13th January when I visited the place. Although I planned to visit early but was occupied with some work that day which delayed my entry to there by 3 hours.

Now coming to the main course decided to go from the tram line side as it was told to be the safest route to entry. I was nervous as hell but watching many people are going in I decided to check my fate. I confidently breezed through the path of SG. Girls are standing sideways with all the make ups and skimpy cloths. Moved past a building where few Nepali girls were standing, they kind of look delicious but do not know why I did not go. It was maybe I have set up my mind to move ahead. After walking past a few building I caught sight of a lady with a good figure and fair in complexion. And my urges kicked in, although my rational side of brain screaming not to go not to go. But the urges win. With a beating heart which I went near her and asked the magical questions what was her rate. She replied 300. Hearing the rate I was pretty weary as the rate was pretty low for a girl like her and I was sure I would be getting scammed royally as I have good amount of rupees with me. However hormones kicked in and I decided to forego all the fears. And when walking behind her I got a good grasp of her body. And it was sexy as hell. She was wearing a saree and the curves are pretty evident, it seems the beauty of curves knows no bounds and the light reflecting from her glittering skin was making me mesmerised. So went to her room. She asked to pay and since I had no 100 rupee notes with me I gave her one 500 rupee not and said you do not have to return (I was trying to be smart as I knew from a bit experience there is no chance of return of money).

Anyway starting the deed it was awesome. When she opened her dress her body made my jaw drop it looked like Savita bhabhi had come alive in real life. Anyways tried a few positions with her. She was really tight and I cummed after 15 minutes of continuous banging. Asked her I would like to stay for whole night. And it was finalised with 2000 rupees more. And decided to go for another round and it was good too. And as I was tired as hell and asked her to give a good massage which she happily obliged and in between these all I had a good conversation with her. Although many people do not like conversation much but for me it feels good to have a conversation. The downside is no DFK (although she did kissed me), anal or blowjob. She was really clean and smelled really good. Although returned from there after a few hours. The satisfaction made my stay and expenses worthwhile and a good memory to cherish.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

P* 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Exp: 2500.

Thanks for reading.

Rraijadajeet
02-10-19, 13:40
Hi,

She seems amazing, though I am a MILF lover.

Hi guys,

Good to see you guys are having good times. Here I am back in action. Met one BBW this week through a close friends reference. After various level of bilateral talk an agreement was reached to have a peace talk between my cock and her pussy. She came down to my place and joined me for a drink. After 2pegs of 12years old drink we came down to action. Over all it was one of the satisfied experience. Here is the report card.

Look: 5

Service 8

Boobs: 10 (can easily supply milk to a society.

Damage: 2K for 2 shots.

Contact in exchange only.

MaskedBoy666
02-10-19, 19:28

Wanted to share a recent experience. Got a reference of a new bird from my old friend, the name has resemblance with the south Indian actress with big assets.

Booked her incall service, she was bang on time. Quite a looker she is, her age is 25, whitish complexion. Very polite in nature and as was wearing normal Indian wear.

The magic came out after she undressed herself. She has a lovely body with a small tattoo done on her waistline. A very firm pair of the breast with big nipples. The best part was her lower front asset. (extremely puffy) she is very wild on bed. Was little hesitant in the beginning but can't resist myself from oral.

Completed the deed in an hour. Everything was in the list apart from anal. She also told, she has a couple of friends who are interested and new in the game. But never the less I will try her more.

Now comes the best part. Rate card: 2000 + 1000 (I gave her for her out of the world pussy).Hello sir great report on this girl. But how do we get the contact number bro. You do not have your PM activated. I needed her service. Also would give you contacts in exchange.

GoldfishR
02-10-19, 19:31
Any Afro girl is in town? Help will be much appreciated.

Ace75
02-11-19, 03:51
You are absolutely spot on in regards to her rate which at the moment is inflated.

I have tried her too for 7 k which is bit too much. Max it should be 5 k but since she is getting 7 k from members like us why she wouldn't. Its important for us to bargain.

I was scheduled for a weeks visit in Kolkatta and was looking for an independent contacts.

Thanks to DevilHeart & FunAtWork for contacts and Had tasted Adrija in my recent visit to Kolkatta.

Although she is relieved extensively in this forum but here is my versio.

Stating Adrija on a healthier side is an understatement she is short heighten fatty girl with an amazing attitude and ready to please.

And totally involved in the act. I had whatapp her And she replied immediately and deal was stuck in a particular time for incall. She arrived..

STC 2017
02-11-19, 04:52
Thanks to STC2017 for sharing contact of jadavpur indie piyali. Happy to know you enjoyed.

Gogogo1
02-11-19, 07:06
This is the same girl whose detailed FR was posted by AvikForU few days back. Thanks Avik for the digits and reference unfortunately I couldn't meet her myself due to a sudden vendor meeting but one my colleague who also came with me for vendor visit was able to meet her. Came to know from him that she is super friendly and good in service. All details are in Avik FR hence not repeating again but one point I would like to mention for other members if you are not into big boobs then please avoid her as it might be turn off for you so as with my colleague else you will love her for sure. For digits please reach out to AvikforU. Damage was 8 k for 1 shot. It's was outcall.

6 more personal FRs to follow by next week. Includes Sana, 1 mid range celebrity cum actress, 2 flipkart product models. 2 new discovered indes.

DevilHeart
02-11-19, 09:30

The magic came out after she undressed herself. She has a lovely body with a small tattoo done on her waistline. A very firm pair of the breast with big nipples. The best part was her lower front asset. (extremely puffy) she is very wild on bed. Was little hesitant in the beginning but can't resist myself from oral..Share her contact.

Raul30
02-11-19, 11:21
Hi,

She seems amazing, though I am a MILF lover.Lets exchange numbers. I give you mine and you give yours.

MadAssManiac
02-11-19, 11:45
It was the one in with the RED Lounge.

Do share some new ones' need to explore more guys, hardly any help.

Nice. Thanks for keeping the rate in check. Is this the pravda or orchid. Thanks.

Singachola
02-11-19, 12:51
Hi mates,

I am in Kolkatta for tonight.

Please help with some good contacts I can reciprocate in Chennai.

Cheers.

Singachola.

FunAtWork
02-11-19, 20:06
If you don't mind, will you buy the subscription and make your PM active. I think it would be much better that way.

Cheers.

FAW.

Now comes the best part. Rate card: 2000 + 1000 (I gave her for her out of the world pussy).

Naked Desires3
02-11-19, 23:46
Hello friends,

I and my friend will be in Kolkata for a week.

Need a good inde or SP or safe MP for MMF.

2 guys and 1 chick in same room. But, we will do one by one. No group sex. No anal. No force. No drinking. Gentle loving foreplay.

Expect full GFE cooperation with no tantrums. Incall or outcall.

20 to 27 years. Fair or very fair. Slim or curvy. Good breast shape and size is a must (BBW not needed). Beautiful sexy looker rating 8/10 preferred (at least 7/10). Not interested in dark, ugly or 30+ or fat or bulky aged boudis.

Total 2 shots. 1 by each of us. Total time minimum 3 hours and maximum 4 hours. Total budget including place is 6 K. At max. I can stretch up to 7 K all inclusive for something very good but, would like to stick to 6 K.

Please suggest something verified, tested and safe. Give girl name / SP or MP details, rate and proper reference please. These days they ask for reference name, city, mobile number.

If possible, please check and verify with the girl / provider about my MMF requirements and bargain rates first. Please assure the girl or SP that it will not be double penetration in any way. No group sex. No anal. Both guys in room but one by one gentle action.

I am here after a long break. Need a memorable time. Don't want to land in a mess with clever pimps, fake pics or refused MMF at the last moment. Make sure that the place is safe and the girl is very cooperative.

Those who will genuinely help for my specific requirement will not be forgotten. I will always be glad to help / reciprocate in all possible ways as a trustworthy friend.

My PM is active. Please reply ASAP with all details. If you wish to share pics. Please leave your number or your mail ID.

Naked desires.

IAmTheBest
02-12-19, 02:51
Thanks. I guess it was H20. Yes, has visited both orchid and Thai oriental which has now named as Lavanya. Orchid is better on service but inside rates are quite high. The other one was not good. Shall visit soon and submit FR. Thanks

It was the one in with the RED Lounge.

Do share some new ones' need to explore more guys, hardly any help..

IAmTheBest
02-12-19, 03:33
No recent reports. Any visits from members? Any changes? Any new therapists? Some information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
02-12-19, 03:35
Has anyone tried the veda spa. How are thier service? Thanks.

ColdBlofeld
02-12-19, 04:07
I have been quite the silent observer of this forum for a while now, and thanks to some epic reviews and insights, I have had some memorable times at a few spas around the city, namely MT Bangur.

For that, I'd have to thank the proactive users of this forum.

Also, a big shout out to FAW and Avik for making this forum all the more worthwhile to read.

Anyway, just wanted to put out there that any leads to a threesome (two girls), would surely be the cherry on top.

Thank you gents, and keep up the "bad" work.

Cheers and happy hunting / mongering!

Gogogo1
02-12-19, 08:12
Met this inde at my hotel for shot time. Got her contact through one of my other inde friend. Connected over whatsapp over a week before the meet. This inde is a bong not to be confused with the UP girls who recently moved from Bangalore to Kolkata. Now coming back to service I found her to be good. She looks good with dusky complexion and short in height, boobs are in perfect shape to suck. Open for DFK, long BBJ with DT and CIM too. Open for all position. Anal is not included in the service. Will company you over wine before the deed. Being a huge BBJ lover, I liked her BBJ skill a lot she put perfect pressure while taking it deep.

I paid her 10 k but I think with proper negotiation she can come down to 7 k /8 k which should be her right price. Note I am extremely bad in negotiation.

I will only share her digits with serious bros not with pics and nos collectors. I will only be able to share her digits post 18th Feb. Next FR to follow Small time model the Roy.

Probumba
02-12-19, 12:35
Got the number of this girl through a friend he met her thru sp and took the number. She is quoting very high price. Has anyone tried her by any luck. Please pm me if any leads.Can you share her number please.

KabirSmart55
02-12-19, 13:56
Want a threesome service. My PM is active. Need help to meet L and T.

She has been spoken about in forum for few times. Mainly for her threesome service along with her friend T. They both are model, struggling actors etc.

I have had her friend before which is Miss L.

Last evening I had Miss T.

Lets straight get to the report card:

Looks: 8/10 (She was not at all in usual make up which most WG would do but still managed to carry a cute charming face).

Figure: 9/10 (As I told before. She has a perfect figure to be a model. So you guys must get it from there.).

GFE: 10/10 (Just poured herself into it. It was a passionate and intense love making of 1 hour with no holds barred).

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, with erected nipples. Perfect size which can be sucked and mauled to heart's content).

Pussy: 8/10 (Clean, Wet, overflowing.)..

KabirSmart55
02-12-19, 14:53
Dear sir.

I have newly activated PM. I want to try this bird. Please provide contact details. TIA

Working in ICICI nd doing partime sex. Huge boobs, nice to play with. Quite nice attitude and tris to please. Tries to hurry so to be handled accordingly. BBW lovers a must try. Quite new to the line but is knowing fast about the trade. A kind request to all, please do not share ISG details to her. I will be very choosy in giving this comntact to anybody.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.

Khaitan15
02-12-19, 19:19
Currently staying at Jadavpur area and looking for some good time.

Any info / lead / contact will be helpful.

Buffy333
02-12-19, 19:33
You are the man brother! Thanks for all the update, stay blessed.

Met this inde at my hotel for shot time. Got her contact through one of my other inde friend. Connected over whatsapp over a week before the meet. This inde is a bong not to be confused with the UP girls who recently moved from Bangalore to Kolkata. Now coming back to service I found her to be good. She looks good with dusky complexion and short in height, boobs are in perfect shape to suck. Open for DFK, long BBJ with DT and CIM too. Open for all position. Anal is not included in the service. Will company you over wine before the deed. Being a huge BBJ lover, I liked her BBJ skill a lot she put perfect pressure while taking it deep.

I paid her 10 k but I think with proper negotiation she can come down to 7 k /8 k which should be her right price. Note I am extremely bad in negotiation.

I will only share her digits with serious bros not with pics and nos collectors. I will only be able to share her digits post 18th Feb. Next FR to follow Small time model the Roy.

Buffy333
02-12-19, 19:38
Thanks to AvikforU for sharing the digits. Met her last week and she has a very pleasing personality. Nice to talk to and can converse on varied topics. Eager to please you but her boobs were a big turn off for me. As mentioned by Gogogo, it can be quite a turn off as they aren't firm ones. Also a lot of stretch mark all around.

Overall it was a decent time.

WIR. No.

This is the same girl whose detailed FR was posted by AvikForU few days back. Thanks Avik for the digits and reference unfortunately I couldn't meet her myself due to a sudden vendor meeting but one my colleague who also came with me for vendor visit was able to meet her. Came to know from him that she is super friendly and good in service. All details are in Avik FR hence not repeating again but one point I would like to mention for other members if you are not into big boobs then please avoid her as it might be turn off for you so as with my colleague else you will love her for sure. For digits please reach out to AvikforU. Damage was 8 k for 1 shot. It's was outcall.

6 more personal FRs to follow by next week. Includes Sana, 1 mid range celebrity cum actress, 2 flipkart product models. 2 new discovered indes.

RaviOli
02-13-19, 04:20
Met the former spa girl Esha, thanks to Abhishek520's new year package.

Petite girl with decent B-cups boobs and a fit body. Good DFK, BBBJ and GFE. Typical girl next door personality. I enjoyed my time with her.

Damage: 6 k for 2 out-call. Not available for all-nights.

Looking for fit girls with big racks for my upcoming visit. Some kind seniors please help.

KabirSmart55
02-13-19, 06:41
Can you please give contact details

PollardPivot77
02-13-19, 09:27
So I got this no. From a friend of mine. And thought of trying her out. Whatsapped her and fixed appointment for 2 shots.

Girl is not a looker but boy what a figure. She has got huge racks and great booty. She has got a good figure to explore.

Open for everything. Didn't ask for anal as I am not into it. DFK could be little better and long. BBJ was ok, I had better experience than this.

She is very clean down there no foul smell what so every. Enjoyed long DATY with her.

Overall was a good experience.

Body:8. 5/10.

DFK: 5/10.

BBJ:5/10.

DATY: 10/10.

Cost 5 k for 2 shots +2 k for hotel. She can book the hotel for you. So you don't need to hand over any identity card.

Don't flood my inbox. I will share no. With few genuine contact who have helped me in the past.

RajuGentleman
02-13-19, 10:01
After read Your description about this tattoo girl. My urge increased to try her out.

Can you share her digits.

Let me know if you need any help.

DJohnson
02-13-19, 10:34
Greeting, fellow mongers!

I will be visiting the City of Joy next week and would like to know which spas offer FS and do not pose a security threat. I was reading the earlier posts and it seems like there is a lot of LE activity going on due to the upcoming elections. Hence I would like to know of a safe place which provides good service. I am not from here so I will be unable to reciprocate with local contacts but I can provide reliable contacts in the UK.

Cheers, and happy mongering!

BoredBong
02-13-19, 13:02
Hi mates,

I was a silent follower of this forum and have some spa experiences. I had earlier posted few spa experiences as well. Now I am eager to explore the indie field and require your help and contact nos of the indies.

My budget is around 4 k. My PM is active. In exchange I can give few unexplored spa pointers and I vouch to share the indie experiences once I have it.

TIA.

Boredbong.

BumchikBabloo
02-13-19, 15:40
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Kolkata next week. Can you guys please pass the contacts SP's Individuals and Indies whatever you have. In return will share Bangalore Contacts I have Ample of them for Bangalore. So please sort me out guys.

Thanks.

KabirSmart55
02-14-19, 08:56
Can you please share contact of this chik. My PM is active

KeanuMatrix2
02-14-19, 09:54
Thanks to the Guru who set up the meeting with the Famous Miss M (At a short Notice and a Very Busy Day) ! I was really surprised on seeing her in person as the photos do not do any justice and she is million times better in actual. Everything about her service was top notch especially the BBJ and the DFK. It was more like being with a girlfriend of many years rather than a WG. Overall she is a must try for every Kolkata monger.

P.S- don't ask me for the contact as it is not mine to share. Please contact the senior members of this forum for their reference and contact.

Awry6
02-14-19, 10:16
Kindly share the contact for the same.

Thanks,

Awry.

So I got this no. From a friend of mine. And thought of trying her out. Whatsapped her and fixed appointment for 2 shots.

Girl is not a looker but boy what a figure. She has got huge racks and great booty. She has got a good figure to explore.

Open for everything. Didn't ask for anal as I am not into it. DFK could be little better and long. BBJ was ok, I had better experience than this.

She is very clean down there no foul smell what so every. Enjoyed long DATY with her.

Overall was a good experience.

Body:8. 5/10..

KabirSmart55
02-14-19, 13:18
I am interested to meet Priyanka AH. Heard about her blow job. Any member of this forum may Avil her contact details?

Got an sms from Priyanka Ah today morning. Seems like she is in urgent need for clients. In case anyone interested may PM me.

BoredBong
02-14-19, 22:27
Got an sms from Priyanka Ah today morning. Seems like she is in urgent need for clients. In case anyone interested may PM me.Not able to PM you for Priyanka AHs contact. Can you please PM me?

Navin2018
02-15-19, 03:38
Got an sms from Priyanka Ah today morning. Seems like she is in urgent need for clients. In case anyone interested may PM me.Bro,

Please PM me her contact. Iam at Kolkata and planning to neet her today.

Raj2910
02-15-19, 09:44
Thanks to the Guru who set up the meeting with the Famous Miss M (At a short Notice and a Very Busy Day) ! I was really surprised on seeing her in person as the photos do not do any justice and she is million times better in actual. Everything about her service was top notch especially the BBJ and the DFK. It was more like being with a girlfriend of many years rather than a WG. Overall she is a must try for every Kolkata monger.

P.S- don't ask me for the contact as it is not mine to share. Please contact the senior members of this forum for their reference and contact.Do you mean Honey (in English)?

RascalsHole
02-15-19, 14:40
Did anybody tried the girl in the attached pictures. Received from SP joy number ending with 353, place is Kestopur.Yaa, I tried this girl in Nov. ,2018. She is as beautiful in real as in the pics, great figure too. Very enthusiastic, gave me CBJ, had sex in WOT and missionary. But she has loose pussy and I was not able to cum even after 20 minute of fucking. So, she closed her legs to tighten her vagina and I was finally able to cum.

She didn't allow me to kiss her lips. SP joy provided her.

Damage was rs 3 k.

GreyNinja
02-15-19, 16:08
Hello Calcutta forum,

I'm currently in Pune and looking for having fun with a Bengali. If any of you have any friends or contacts in Pune then do PM me. Thanks.

Naked Desires3
02-15-19, 19:01
Yaa, I tried this girl in Nov. ,2018. She is as beautiful in real as in the pics, great figure too. Very enthusiastic, gave me CBJ, had sex in WOT and missionary. But she has loose pussy and I was not able to cum even after 20 minute of fucking. So, she closed her legs to tighten her vagina and I was finally able to cum.

She didn't allow me to kiss her lips. SP joy provided her.

Damage was rs 3 k.She is not available with this SP now.

I think she was fucked wholesale by almost everyone who uses this SP!

Naked Desires3
02-15-19, 19:11
Hi friends,

I need an urgent feedback about the SP who goes by the name of rocky. Number ending 267.

Please confirm his incall location. Is the place safe? Is he reliable? Quality of birds and service? Pics genuine? Rates?

I may give him a booking ASAP. So need a feedback.

My PM is active.

Naked Desires3
02-15-19, 19:38
Off late Kolkata forum is dead, everyone talking about same girls or saying they paying exuberant prices for a mediocre girls. Another thing that l have noticed is girls not agreeing for threesomes, group sex etc. I just want to clarify that Kolkata is still amazing and have lot of girls available at a reasonable prices to fulfill your kink, just you need to explore more, know when to draw a line and don't expect to be spoon-feed always by few members. Here is a conversation with an above average girl who isn't a full time WG, agreeing for MMF threesome at a reasonable price.Dear Loveguy,

This is a great post!

I have tried to connect with you several times but, your inbox is always full.

Kindly connect with me at PM with the contacts (and references) of all girls who are ready for MMF within a budget of 7 K all inclusive.

Please leave your number in the PM. I will be happy to connect with you and reciprocate in all ways.

Vaks15
02-15-19, 20:12
Landing in Kolkata today, plead pm me with some independent contacts. Will reciprocate for Bangalore.

Thanks.

Naked Desires3
02-15-19, 23:23
Hey SG lovers!

Plan to hit SG after a long break.

Please suggest some hot girls in SG. At least 7/10 quality.

20 to 26 years. Good body and breasts. Must be fair and beautiful. No tantrums and cooperative nature is very important. Not interested in 30+ or ugly or dark or boudis.

For dance + service.

Budget is little low this time. So please suggest between 2000 to 3200 range. Old timers know that many premium building queens start at much lower rates in middle range buildings. Looking for such gems.

I prefer to visit buildings on the PB, 12 number, NL side and avoid going towards the 10 no. / danger spot. So, any building closer to the tram line entry will be better.

I will be thankful for actionable inputs. Will surely reciprocate and help in all ways.

My PM is active.

KeanuMatrix2
02-15-19, 23:50
Do you mean Honey (in English)?You got it right!

BumchikBabloo
02-16-19, 02:50
Hey dude, can you share that tattoo contact. On return will share you Bangalore contacts and few Kolkata I habe.

Mushafir
02-16-19, 20:35
Had a short trip to kolkata and due to short stay all itinerary were lined up in advance. Got chance to try 3 chicks out of which 2 have already been discussed in this forum, so nothing to write about them. A new chick Meghna was also lined up. She was due for a long time. Planned her to have with my monger friend of Kolkata. She reached my place at around 3 pm and we all 3 started with drinks and in between oral. When all were high on drinks the deed started. Big boobs and smooth figure. BJ, in competition with famous BJ girl of Kolkata. No Nakhras and full cooperation. It was continuous fucking by both of us. If cock is exhausted after fucking, she was playing with cock by taking it in her mouth. Time spent by her was much beyond what was agreed. Shots and sucking much beyond what was agreed. DFK was something to be cherished for long. Writing in detail not going to justify the actions and deeds by her to please us.

Negative part for some mongers is that she is not slim. So person looking for slim. Figure, she is not your game.

Persons looking for service and good company, it's a must try for you. Persons looking for BJ and DFK or big and soft boobs, must try her.

Some pic I am attaching.

WildNeo25
02-17-19, 04:56
Had a short trip to kolkata and due to short stay all itinerary were lined up in advance. Got chance to try 3 chicks out of which 2 have already been discussed in this forum, so nothing to write about them. A new chick Meghna was also lined up. She was due for a long time. Planned her to have with my monger friend of Kolkata. She reached my place at around 3 pm and we all 3 started with drinks and in between oral. When all were high on drinks the deed started. Big boobs and smooth figure. BJ, in competition with famous BJ girl of Kolkata. No Nakhras and full cooperation. It was continuous fucking by both of us. If cock is exhausted after fucking, she was playing with cock by taking it in her mouth. Time spent by her was much beyond what was agreed. Shots and sucking much beyond what was agreed. DFK was something to be cherished for long. Writing in detail not going to justify the actions and deeds by her to please us.

Negative part for some mongers is that she is not slim. So person looking for slim. Figure, she is not your game.

Persons looking for service and good company, it's a must try for you. Persons looking for BJ and DFK or big and soft boobs, must try her.

Some pic I am attaching.Hi senior,

Can you please share her number. I want to try.

BoredBong
02-17-19, 05:53

Some pic I am attaching.Hi Musafir bro,

Dropped you a PM. Please respond.

Regards,

Boredbong.

PollardPivot77
02-17-19, 06:00

Some pic I am attaching.Nice find Mushafir bhai. Good to see you back.

Reaper93
02-17-19, 10:08

FAW.Hello!

At FAW Thank you for your kind posts. I am absolutely new here and this is my first post. I am back in Kolkata after 5 years. I have just once visited osmosis and it was a nice experience. However, I would like to try something different now. I would like to have a threesome experience. Also referring to an old post of at Funatwork, I will be grateful if you provide me with Madhu's contact, one who is up to give a GFE and also a threesome, whichever is fixed.

I don't have PM active as I don't own a credit card. Is there any other way I can have these contacts. Any contacts or leads will be highly appreciated. I can't reciprocate at the moment because I don't have any contacts yet, but once I do I will be more than willing to share. Hope my cry of help reaches some generous ears.

Thanking you,

Reaper.

IAmTheBest
02-17-19, 12:43
Very good. Nice find. All the best. Happy humping!

Had a short trip to kolkata and due to short stay all itinerary were lined up in advance. Got chance to try 3 chicks out of which 2 have already been discussed in this forum, so nothing to write about them. A new chick Meghna was also lined up. She was due for a long time. Planned her to have with my monger friend of Kolkata. She reached my place at around 3 pm and we all 3 started with drinks and in between oral. When all were high on drinks the deed started. Big boobs and smooth figure. BJ, in competition with famous BJ girl of Kolkata. No Nakhras and full cooperation. It was continuous fucking by both of us. If cock is exhausted after fucking, she was playing with cock by taking it in her mouth. Time spent by her was much beyond what was agreed. Shots and sucking much beyond what was agreed. DFK was something to be cherished for long..

Reaper93
02-17-19, 15:27
She has been spoken about in forum for few times. Mainly for her threesome service along with her friend T. They both are model, struggling actors etc.

I have had her friend before which is Miss L.

Last evening I had Miss T.

Lets straight get to the report card:.Hello!

It would be a pleasure if you could help me with her contact. I am new here. I made a post before which never appeared. I came to Kolkata after 5 years. I stay in this city. Looking forward to some threesome or great GFE experiences. At the moment I can't reciprocate with any contact. But I will for sure in future. My PM isn't active, as I don't have a credit card. Is there any way I can receive help? Kindly reply.

Regards,

Reaper.

AvikForU
02-17-19, 17:03
Priyanka ah is out of business for the moment. Requesting all not to contact her anymore unless she contacts you back. Also please don't ask her why she is out of this. It's her personal decision. Let's respect her decision.

GermanD
02-18-19, 05:05
First of all a big thank you to Gogogo1 for getting Sana's contact. She is definitely one of the best so far I had tested worldwide. We fixed appointment at her place in Newtown which is not worth of 2 K for sure but considering security and her taste it's OK.

She is a college girl in early 20's and has perfect bong figure and by perfect I mean it. Open for all position and actions except anal. We did many kinky stuffs which we mutually enjoyed. Long kissing, licking, fingering, squirting at the end completion in doggy I am Fully satisfied. I can only resemble such experience once or twice even in Europe.

My ratings-.

Face- 9.5.

Figure- 10.

Boobs-10.

Booty-10.

Pussy- Nice and clean.

Attitude- 8.5. She knows that she is in demand and this is only a means of her extra pocket money. So, the eagerness of Adrija to please is missing.

Place- Semi clean and secure but not worth of 2 K.

Charges- ST-10 k,LT upto 4 hrs 18 k whole night 20 K.

Enjoy.

Debananda
02-18-19, 15:33
Suggest me some massage parlour offering happy ending in Kolkata.

MaskedBoy666
02-18-19, 19:48
Need help with the Bootyful girl and tattoo girl and Meghna's contact number with reference. I PMed the original posters of the upper girls mentioned. But no response till now. Its been many days. If any other fellow members have their numbers and references and damages then please pm me. Thank you in advance. I'll be overwhelmed if I get them.

JHourHappy
02-18-19, 23:38
First of all a big thank you to Gogogo1 for getting Sana's contact. She is definitely one of the best so far I had tested worldwide. We fixed appointment at her place in Newtown which is not worth of 2 K for sure but considering security and her taste it's OK.

She is a college girl in early 20's and has perfect bong figure and by perfect I mean it. Open for all position and actions except anal. We did many kinky stuffs which we mutually enjoyed. Long kissing, licking, fingering, squirting at the end completion in doggy I am Fully satisfied. I can only resemble such experience once or twice even in Europe.

My ratings-.

Face- 9.5.

Figure- 10..Bro, money is of course yours but don't you think price is quite high compare to Kolkata standard.

SeaHawk20
02-19-19, 01:01
Anyone humped her yet received from a whatsapp contact, running dry will hit anything even bikes silencer. Anyway as per contact she now works in bangur spa / MP can anyone confirm . Thanks.

her lady sps no ending with 9171 seems like eager for business

SeaHawk20
02-19-19, 01:10
Priyanka ah is out of business for the moment. Requesting all not to contact her anymore unless she contacts you back. Also please don't ask her why she is out of this. It's her personal decision. Let's respect her decision.Oh thought about calling her this week.

SeaHawk20
02-19-19, 01:14
Anyone tried this sp: ending 2227 ? If yes please share your experience. Active in cc1 area.

AvikForU
02-19-19, 04:52
Well she requested to convey that she is out of it now. Also requested no one to contact her unless she contacts back. I am not in a position to disclose why she made this decision. Will request everyone not to PM me asking for the same.

Oh thought about calling her this week.

Mushafir
02-19-19, 04:59
After this FR, my inbox is flood es with PMs, requesting for contact of this girl. Since I had a very bad exp in. Past, which I shared in forum also, I am very care full in sharing the contacts. This girl. Is new in trade, and I don't want her to be doosre with msgs resulting in hiking the price.

So only those persons who are willing to meet her should PM. Me for contacts. Persona cheating their data base or feeling no for just chut chat with girl, please excuse.

I will filter those PMs and share the contacts with serious mongers.

Some pic I am attaching.

AvikForU
02-19-19, 05:03
Looks like some mongers are sharing number of Arpita Kundu with my reference where in actual I have not shared her number. Arpita texted me twice in a gap of two weeks. She shared me number of few mongers and after contacting them found a senior member shared her number with my reference.

Will request all the members not to share my reference without conveying me. Also members who are contacting a girl with my reference, if the number was not given directly by me please don't use my reference. It is causing unnecessary misunderstanding between me and the WGs.

SrayDisc
02-19-19, 06:17
Hi everyone,

Anyone tried Piyali Roy from Baguihati. She is asking for 3500 for 1 HR. Not sharing any pic etc as she says its due to privacy issue.

KabirSmart55
02-19-19, 06:25
Want to meet this girl. I'm in kolkata for five days. If possible please PM ME.

Hi,

Met this girl in pic. She is elegant, beautiful and classy. Quite New in profession but learning very fast. Nice figure, nice boobs and worth a try. Surely will become better and better with experience and experienced persons teaching her how to satisfy.

Contacts to be passed on only by PM to those who are willing to share similar contacts. Contacts of SPs, SG and the regulars of Priyanka, Tanushree, Titli etc etc are not at all required. Let us leave them for.

The famous monument of Kolkata to have some fun.

GermanD
02-19-19, 08:02
Bro, money is of course yours but don't you think price is quite high compare to Kolkata standard.Hi bro,

I would agree with you some extent. Why not fully is because if you see the current rates / trends for other indies e. G Adrija / Paromita / Tanusree you will find a very high end blend in Sana. But she definitely knows that she is in demand which helps her to surge the rate. It would be more acceptable / reasonable if the rate is somewhere around 7-8 k ST and subsequently for LT etc. I was in a short trip to Kolkata so didn't had much time to invest.

Cheers.

Member #4787
02-19-19, 08:21
But only yesterday I met Priyanka Ah.

GermanD
02-19-19, 10:51

Some pic I am attaching.Mushafir bhai,

What's the cost? Is she BBW because photo is giving a different sense. Is she available for single also?

Thanks.

GermanD.

FunAtWork
02-19-19, 11:36
When ever me and my Friend, Phillosopher and mongering partner (Great M) meet, there is a new chapter written in ISG The List was long and it was hard to choose whom to pick. We thought about a platter from mature to youth fitting in some models in between. And this time we decided it will be MMF. Time at least 8-10 hrs the ladies have to spend with us.

So the minimum qualification was set: 8-10 hrs, 2-3 shots, GFE (must), sexual plays, learning dance steps, drinks, food. Prepared with all love by individual members, and some nice time in bed to end it all.

No of Rejections - 5 new beauties. They don't have time. They have demand for money all the same though. For them sex is coming, 5 minutes of chit chat, 10 minutes of feeling each other, 5-10 minutes of bbj, and then sex in some positions. 1-1 HR 30 minutes and charging some 3-4 k shot (place and uber fare extra) - these contacts will be shared in course of time, don't worry.

The 3 long sessions worth mentioning.

18 hrs mad mad time spent with miss, Meg. Man she blew us away. Let us remember that to make her.

Hot we spent hugely (food, drinks and time). The involvement comes with time, and the service part my partner has already described. That she is totally unprofessional is something to be noted and once in mood. Once in mood, she performs like a nympho Specifically the sucking. After Pipe cleaner of Delhi. Man she was the best till date. Yes one has to be clean and hygienic, spend on the gels and cleansers and bring her to the best of facilities to extract the best out of her.

Miss MG. Near 10 hrs She meets very few people, and the sophisticated ones only. Near 35 and has probably the best racks and body language. A wonderful dancer and man it is such delight to get in cosy poses with a 5'8 curvy beast with arguably the best curves. She is not skinny though. Ya After miss P surely one of my best friend also. It took nearly 2 years of persuasion to bring her for a drink and chit chat. And we became friends the moment she entered.

Again not for everyone, hardly meets anyone herself. Some persons whom we personally know, she would love to meet will be sent the contacts by us. As for others, a proper intro is required so that we can introduce the person to the above as our close friend. Like Debolina, and Mukta, have strict instructions that no should not be shared with one and all. If we find out that the person has the taste as per her matching, we will automatically share the no.

Miss K. Already mentioned her services before (repeat). Only it was MMF this time and time duration was near 8-9 hrs. Absolute delight to be with. All the more because she is discreet and getting engaged.

Feel sorry for. Had promised Miss A a time slot. Sorry couldn't Provide our time to you. You will be in top list next time.

Miss are (21 yr old Posh girl) - Was in Singapore. So couldn't find time. Have an eye for for quite some time now.

Miss PC. Wanted to have her for long duration. Revenge session from our side. The only girl who had raped us both in 2-3 hrs session.

Please don't PM me for nos without letting me know the exact thing that you want. Only no seekers will not be entertained. The budget mongers. They are not for you. So please don't send unnecessary pms. You will only get the contacts that fits your budget.

Also for all the above 4 nos will be shared only to select few who describes what they need, share their own contact nos and name and where are they from. As if I can't provide all these to them they will not interact with you at all.

NB: They meet very few Kolkata Residents. As all are very rare and Discreet.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

Abhijit Gangul
02-19-19, 13:58
I want to take subscription to ISG but I cannot use my credit card. What should I do? Does virtual card word if anyone has tried successfully please mention the name of the virtual card?

RockyKol
02-19-19, 19:37
Anyone checked this bird? Pics attached. Any info will be appreciated.

Gogogo1
02-19-19, 22:01
Now meeting her a ritual whenever I visited Kolkata. This is my 3rd meeting with her and I must say I enjoyed each of the sessions fully. There are few reports about her being pricy and hyped as it is a relative subject I won't comment on others feedback but if you look at the whole package I. E. Beauty, Service and eagerness to please then I must Sana stands in the top of the Kolkata Inde list where shot range is between 8 k-12 k. As I am a person for whom Looks prioritize above all I found her 10ST /20 LT is okay. And whoever met her with my reference I haven't received a single negative feedback till date.

Now coming to my report-.

Pros. Very young, Complete GFE, Eagerness to please, She loves WOT position but open to try other positions to make you happy / satisfy, long BBJ with DT, DFK, Enjoy DATY, No time watcher above all she is a true Bong beauty with Wow type boobs.

Cons. For me the only thing missing is CIM. For anal lover bros, she is not into anal.

Charge - 10 k Outcall at my hotel.

Those who love complete package (as mentioned above) Sana is not to be missed. Attaching a pic for viewing pleasure (I found her boobs are developed just Perfect over a year). Nos will not be shared randomly only serious mongers will get the no and my reference.

4 more FRs to follow this week.

Gogogo1
02-19-19, 23:27
Hi Avik,

This is also happened with me. She shared 2 names and their digits I have no idea who are they but they are using my reference. This practice should stop.

Looks like some mongers are sharing number of Arpita Kundu with my reference where in actual I have not shared her number. Arpita texted me twice in a gap of two weeks. She shared me number of few mongers and after contacting them found a senior member shared her number with my reference.

Will request all the members not to share my reference without conveying me. Also members who are contacting a girl with my reference, if the number was not given directly by me please don't use my reference. It is causing unnecessary misunderstanding between me and the WGs.

Ruata
02-20-19, 01:30
I want to take subscription to ISG but I cannot use my credit card. What should I do? Does virtual card word if anyone has tried successfully please mention the name of the virtual card?Some have mentioned that HDFC vcc works. Other than that I have not seen anyone posting about vcc that works. I am having the same problem, I have tried many things but didn't work. I have applied for a CC, am waiting for the same.

BoredBong
02-20-19, 06:24
Hi all,

Got the number of Arpita / Munni number ending 299 based out of Jadavpur from a kind senior from this group. Anyone tried this bird?? Any feedback?

Regards,

Boredbong.

AvikForU
02-20-19, 07:40
I interacted with one of the senior who shared Arpitas number with my reference. According to him there is some excel in Mumbai forum where contact of the WGs are present along with name of reference. In that list my name is given for multiple WGs. God knows who and why prepared this. But whoever did this need to stop immediately.

Hi Avik,

This is also happened with me. She shared 2 names and their digits I have no idea who are they but they are using my reference. This practice should stop.

KingTriad
02-20-19, 09:16
Try with HDFC VCC. You can create VCC card using HDFC debit card. It works. I subscribed using HDFC card. No issues.

Cheers,

SF.

Some have mentioned that HDFC vcc works. Other than that I have not seen anyone posting about vcc that works. I am having the same problem, I have tried many things but didn't work. I have applied for a CC, am waiting for the same.

GirishFun007
02-20-19, 09:51
This is my 1st post in the Kolkata forum although I follow it on a regular basis. These indie have been in the habit of earning a lot of easy money. So they may temporarily think of quoting but still when contacted they may be available maybe at a higher rate.

Difficult for Priyanka Ah to quit as she has lots of clients in Kolkata and from other cities. She was the queen once upon a time. Though she is now less in demand due to sudden rise in competition.

I think she would be selective and available at a higher rate.

Well she requested to convey that she is out of it now. Also requested no one to contact her unless she contacts back. I am not in a position to disclose why she made this decision. Will request everyone not to PM me asking for the same.

Rakesh Sharma
02-20-19, 15:39
Hi all,

I am visiting Kolkata on Friday for a day on official work. I stay in salt lake city, kindly help me with good Massage with Happy ending near me, I will share the MP contacts when you visit Bangalore.

Be generous & helpful.

BoredBong
02-20-19, 17:10
Hi all,

I am visiting Kolkata on Friday for a day on official work. I stay in salt lake city, kindly help me with good Massage with Happy ending near me, I will share the MP contacts when you visit Bangalore.

Be generous & helpful.PMed you with MP and therapist details.

Neil142
02-20-19, 20:22
After this FR, my inbox is flood es with PMs, requesting for contact of this girl. Since I had a very bad exp in. Past, which I shared in forum also, I am very care full in sharing the contacts. This girl. Is new in trade, and I don't want her to be doosre with msgs resulting in hiking the price.

So only those persons who are willing to meet her should PM. Me for contacts. Persona cheating their data base or feeling no for just chut chat with girl, please excuse.

I will filter those PMs and share the contacts with serious mongers.Dear Mushafir Bhai,

I have read your FR on Meghna, it was an amazing exp that you shared. Also seeing her pic, I could not resist myself.

I'm bong guy from Kol but living in Delhi for work. Coming next week to my hometown for urgent passport related work, only for 2 days. Could you share her number and charges to me with reference (Via PM)? This would my first try in Kol. If you need, I can share some contacts of Delhi anytime.

Thanks.

MadMonkey2013
02-20-19, 20:42
Recently was traveling for work and passed by Chetla, saw a fair few hookers dressed in revealing attire and makeup. Tho the place is like a slum, the quality that was on offer seemed good, specially compared to the quality of indies we have to contend with. They all seemed to be in their early 20's. I got quite excited at the prospect but I know an expedition there is froth with danger. Anyone who has ventured there may please enlighten.

SapattCool
02-21-19, 03:37
My personally opinion. But putting nude photos of a girl who probably has another life outside this profession is not in order, specially when everybody knows her actual face. We need to maintain rules within this community as well. Personally I don't even put photos of any of the WGs I meet. To each their own, but I would like everyone to ponder a bit.

S.

Now meeting her a ritual whenever I visited Kolkata. This is my 3rd meeting with her and I must say I enjoyed each of the sessions fully. There are few reports about her being pricy and hyped as it is a relative subject I won't comment on others feedback but if you look at the whole package I. E. Beauty, Service and eagerness to please then I must Sana stands in the top of the Kolkata Inde list where shot range is between 8 k-12 k. As I am a person for whom Looks prioritize above all I found her 10ST /20 LT is okay. And whoever met her with my reference I haven't received a single negative feedback till date.

Now coming to my report-.

Pros. Very young, Complete GFE, Eagerness to please, She loves WOT position but open to try other positions to make you happy / satisfy, long BBJ with DT, DFK, Enjoy DATY, No time watcher above all she is a true Bong beauty with Wow type boobs.

Viky1000
02-21-19, 03:54
Would be in Kolkata gor this weekend. Request brothers to share good contact for indi there. Would reciprocate in Delhi thanks.