PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

LuciferJohn01
02-21-19, 06:14
Hi friends,

I am from Delhi and have to visit Kolkata once in blue moon for official work. This time I found lots of changes.

Beckbegan spa is closed, LE activities in PB spa, MT spa no osmo mostly birds changed.

Didn't have new contacts list, tried Adrija once.

Thanks to Avik, fAW and Musafir bhaji for supporting me previously.

Can some kind soul send me details of fresh birds, indies to support my this trip.

Will reciprocate Delhi list and few Kolkata contacts. My PM is active.

By the way what is current status of PB Spa anybody tried recently.

TIA,

Lucifer.

WildNeo25
02-21-19, 12:56
My personally opinion. But putting nude photos of a girl who probably has another life outside this profession is not in order, specially when everybody knows her actual face. We need to maintain rules within this community as well. Personally I don't even put photos of any of the WGs I meet. To each their own, but I would like everyone to ponder a bit.

S.I have heard so much about sana. Can someone post a photo of her face.

Rahuls2304
02-21-19, 13:04
It was nice 2 days in Kolkata unable to meet the independent chicks which had been shared by the Calcutta forum thanks to Avik but had a good session at M spa at cc1 with Thai name Stephie 3.5 k FS and B2B and oral for 20 minutes. A good deal.

In the next month visit will be much memorable as well.

Regards,

Rahul S.

SrayDisc
02-21-19, 18:07
What started out as an apprehensive outing has ended in one of the best days of my mongering life. FAW brother helped secure Meghna and I'm forever grateful for that. Its not just that this babe was the best BJ and GFE that I have had, its the whole atmosphere that came along with the place were we met. Without too much detail I can tell you I haven't had a better BJ between London, Barcelona, Bangalore, Goa and Kolkata (my limited exposure). She was amazing with her DFK and just went on and on and on.

I may not be able to repeat her in the limited days that I have as I have lined up two more women in this period.

My Ratings on her.

1. Looks - 8/10.

2. Pussy - 7/10.

3. BJ - 100/10.

4. GFE - 10/10.

As Musafir bhai has highlighted, go in with the knowledge that she is a bit BBW now. But her milky and soft breast are worth that extra weight.

Unfortunately, I will let the seniors do the sharing of contacts I have not asked their permission to share the same.

Peace.

RaviOli
02-21-19, 21:27
Another visit to Kolkata is coming up. Since visiting only for a day I am planning to taste two birds. One in the afternoon and one for night.

Guys please tell me which hotel would be suitable for this as OYO's require check in and most probably won't allow another girl after 1st check in.

I have Park Hotel in mind as of now but I am not sure and in a fix. Please help me experienced Kolkata brothers.

Gogogo1
02-22-19, 00:46
Try ITC or Swissotel.

Another visit to Kolkata is coming up. Since visiting only for a day I am planning to taste two birds. One in the afternoon and one for night.

Guys please tell me which hotel would be suitable for this as OYO's require check in and most probably won't allow another girl after 1st check in.

I have Park Hotel in mind as of now but I am not sure and in a fix. Please help me experienced Kolkata brothers.

Jaaco
02-22-19, 02:53
Dear Kolkata tribe.

I am visiting Kolkata in the next few days and staying in the Park Street area.

I am keen to visit a good spa with sureshot extras, preferably FS.

I prefer NE or Thai therapists.

Please suggest me a suitable spa, with the name of the therapist via PM.

I shall reciprocate with Mumbai contacts.

Regards,

Jaaco.

AvikForU
02-22-19, 06:44
In my opinion we should avoid disclosing their identity in a public forum like this. Will we be comfortable in putting our face pic here? If not then we should probably think is it right thing to do the same for a WG. We and WGs are two sides of a coin.

P.S. This message is not in support for any particular girl, but my general thought for all the girls.

I have heard so much about sana. Can someone post a photo of her face.

AvikForU
02-22-19, 06:50
Since you already have park hotel in mind will recommend Swisotel. The restaurant is in top floor, so one can easily go to the rooms by pretending going to the restaurant.

In budget you can try Platinum or Samilton.

LongFinger
02-22-19, 09:27
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MaskedBoy666
02-22-19, 13:26
A humble request to all my fellow mongers, please provide me the number and details of this girl whose pics I'm attaching below. Pm me. Want to try her.

IdleBrain1
02-22-19, 14:06
Seniors,

I'm from Hyderabad visiting your city in March last week. Can you share Sana and Meghana contacts please?

This is my first time visiting your city. Suggest a safe hotel too please. My PM is active. Thanks.

DukeNukem08
02-22-19, 15:50
Recently was traveling for work and passed by Chetla, saw a fair few hookers dressed in revealing attire and makeup. Tho the place is like a slum, the quality that was on offer seemed good, specially compared to the quality of indies we have to contend with. They all seemed to be in their early 20's. I got quite excited at the prospect but I know an expedition there is froth with danger. Anyone who has ventured there may please enlighten.I have been there a lot of times. Place is good and charges are very affordable. It's not safe after 10 pm due to LE. No issue of getting robbed or of harassment by locals. Most of the birds come from the outskirts of Kolkata.

Price range is like 400 for a shot and 800 for an hour. Slowly the numbers of birds are decreasing. Don't know why. But earlier, lot of birds were found.

Good luck!

DasAbhishek007
02-22-19, 16:59
Hi guys,

Need some review on Tanushree number ending 696 referred by the legendary Priyanka.

Anyone tried her or has some review on her?

Please share or point me to the FR.

PM active.

Aramba
02-22-19, 17:09
Hello,

I am new here. I found this forum accidentally less than a month ago while doing some google searches. I read many posts and this helped me greatly with my first red-light experience in SG. Kudos y'all.

IAmTheBest
02-22-19, 17:23
Great FR. Just that the rate is high by at least 1 k more. The Thais in Kolkata are available between 2 k to 2.5 k anything more is high considering their standards in Kolkata. Thanks

It was nice 2 days in Kolkata unable to meet the independent chicks which had been shared by the Calcutta forum thanks to Avik but had a good session at M spa at cc1 with Thai name Stephie 3.5 k FS and B2B and oral for 20 minutes. A good deal.

Regards,

Rahul S.

Gogogo1
02-22-19, 17:59
Wanted to meet her on my trip to India in 2018 but somehow couldn't connect with her then. This time shared her Pic with all the SPs I know in Kolkata. 2 of them responded positively. One quoted 14 k / shot other 10 k shot. Met her at my hotel for 10 k, during the initial chit chat found her own price is 8 k. Here is the review in nutshell.

Pros. Slim, very fair, good looking and classy, medium shape tight boobs and down quite tight too. Very much comfortable for DFK and BBJ. BBK technique was also good with the right pressure while sucking. Open to all positions.

Cons. As she was arranged through SP she was making herself hurry to finish the deed. Not into anal.

I generally meet the indes after having a good amount of the conversion before the meet. As this situation was different nothing to complain. Overall a decent experience. Now already started building rapport with her for a better next time. Now she became very friendly with me. As she is a regular in the Kolkata pub / party circle also promised to connect with her few good looking bong friends. Note she lives between Kolkata and Mumbai hence not always available in Kolkata.

Her number will be shared in a restricted manner, first with them who met indes whom I connected them earlier and of course whom I know personally.

Sevenspirals
02-22-19, 19:36
Hi friends,

I am from Delhi and have to visit Kolkata once in blue moon for official work. This time I found lots of changes.

Beckbegan spa is closed, LE activities in PB spa, MT spa no osmo mostly birds changed.

Didn't have new contacts list, tried Adrija once.

Thanks to Avik, fAW and Musafir bhaji for supporting me previously.

Can some kind soul send me details of fresh birds, indies to support my this trip.

Will reciprocate Delhi list and few Kolkata contacts. My PM is active.

By the way what is current status of PB Spa anybody tried recently.

TIA,

Lucifer.PB Spa is alive and well. No recent LE incursions, although its just next to the police station. There are only 5 active WGs in the spa at the moment. Sweety, Moon, Guddi, Nikita and Mona. The first 4 are cool. Mona is best avoided though (personal pref) although she looks best in pics.

SrayDisc
02-22-19, 19:41
What started out as an apprehensive outing has ended in one of the best days of my mongering life. FAW brother helped secure Meghna and I'm forever grateful for that. Its not just that this babe was the best BJ and GFE that I have had, its the whole atmosphere that came along with the place were we met. Without too much detail I can tell you I haven't had a better BJ between London, Barcelona, Bangalore, Goa and Kolkata (my limited exposure). She was amazing with her DFK and just went on and on and on.

I may not be able to repeat her in the limited days that I have as I have lined up two more women in this period.

My Ratings on her.

1. Looks - 8/10.

2. Pussy - 7/10.

3. BJ - 100/10.

4. GFE - 10/10..As there is some confusion on how she looks now, I'm sharing a relatively latest one.

SrayDisc
02-22-19, 19:58
Much has been said about Madhu so no need to get into too much details.

I started with a handjob on her and must have done that to her for at least 30 minutes till she begged to stop. Her BJ skills are good but not Meghna good (she is gold in my books). Where she scores is purely the fun element that she brings into the act much better than most girls. We would have engaged for good 40 minutes before I got hungry and decided to take her to grab some good biryani. She must have come at least 3-4 times in this period (from start to finish) even though she claimed the no to be much higher. Finally unloaded on her boobs.

My ratings for her.

Looks- 7 to 7.5/ 10 . She must have been a looker at one point but I think age is catching up.

BJ - 7.5/10.

Pussy - 8 /10 its was fun and she had good control on her muscles.

GFE - 9/10 (I would have given a 10 but Meghna has spoilt me from previous day).

WIR. Sure, but may want to go for 3 some with her and PC (review to follow).

Peace.

SrayDisc
02-22-19, 20:23
After stepping out of the room with Madhu all I wanted to do was grab some food and get home, but it was not to be. Saw PC sitting right there with a warm smile and asking if we were going to have some fun. Poor Johnny was tired and needed a break for a few hrs and so I patiently waited. Finally, go around to her after good 2 hrs and long chit chats.

Started her up with a massage that went on to become a finger attack on her pussy. 10-15 minutes on that and then BJ was on. She was pretty darn good with that. When the time was right and my little guy was ready, had her come on WOT and man o man was she good on that. I actually stopped her in under 20 sec as I knew I won't be able to control so for next 20 odd minutes we tried many positions (with some like the doggy not really working out for stupid reasons). She did keep giving the occasional BJ to keep me going and not stopping. Finally for the finale made her do WOT one last time before unloading.

What she is great for is shear force and strong sex. She is a warrior in bed and given that she was wearing beautiful piece of neckless on her the whole time she looked like a warrior. Extremely cooperative and fun babe to be with. I only wish she was my first shot of the day as she can sap out every bit of your energy. If you want her, you better be fucking strong. Not one for fast guns.

Rating.

Looks - 6.5-7/10 (has very sharp looks and for may she will be a easy 8) Loved her hair actually.

Pussy - 8/10. Still not showing too much wear. She also used her strength to squeeze.

BJ - 8/10.

GFE - 7/10 She is a strong personality. Very Friendly and cooperative but for me she will need to be more endearing to get more.

WIR - 100% with ton of energy and a full load. She better watch out.

Attaching a pic.

Peace.

SrayDisc
02-22-19, 20:51
Hi guys,

Need some review on Tanushree number ending 696 referred by the legendary Priyanka.

Anyone tried her or has some review on her?

Please share or point me to the FR.

PM active.You can find many reviews of hers in the forum. She is very bubbly and fun to be with. I will however recommend you negotiate hard on her rate (not sure what she has quoted you). PM me if you need more info.

Sevenspirals
02-22-19, 21:19
I am an experienced monger in Kolkata, having spent about a decade here. I do have good SP contacts from the city and willing to share. However, I am planning a night out today exploring the one segment I have not tried here. Dance bars. So I will be grateful if anyone can guide me as to which bars have the best girls and also how to proceed.This is a late reply but just my two cents on dance bars in cal in general. Dance bars are a different creature in itself. Its not a place geared up for granting promiscous action, although does it on the sly quite like spas. The modus operandi as I simply saw is as follows: Amid the performance the waiter comes to collect tips and you must tip well, else they won't pay you any attention. Then politely but firmly you have to ask the waiter collecting tips if you like someone in the group. He discusses with the band master IE the guy organising the girls for the performance, and numbers are then exchanged on paper napkins if a deal is struck. Costs, place all get settled this way. I received this education in princess at dharamtala more than two years back, though I understand that this practice has become more discreet now.

Popular monger spots are Night queens and princess at dharamtala. Rocks at dharamtala is a good place IE the women are quite hot but its quite expensive. There are series of similar dance bars in and around bentinck street around creek row and I think they should all be somewhat similar. But don't make this as a regular venture as it can be quite expensive, plus there is no telling who you might meet there. One of my colleagues apparently met a close relative one week at a popular dance bar in VIP road and a few weeks later his boss at a similar place. Don't know how the conversation went though. So dance bars are actually quite popular in general but its not an usual or a preferred route to getting a hookup and should remain as a once in a while experience which you enjoy with some close friends where alcohol and some wild dancing is the main theme.

Aramba
02-23-19, 09:09
Day 1: I reached around 6 pm. I chose a decent looking pimp near the premium buildings. He said the rates were 3.2 k, 4.2 k, & 5.2 k for 1 HR. I told him 3.2 k was my budget. He took me to a building and after seeing about 10 girls, I selected 1. The girl said the rate in the building was 4.2 k, but agreed to 3.2 k. We went to the room and talked a little. She was a Punjabi from Delhi in her early 20's, about 5'3 in height and slim figure. I didn't know what to expect as this was my first time ever in SG, in fact my first time in a red light area. I just started undressing and put on the rubber. She looked surprised and said: "Already? She undressed, her pussy was beautiful. She was tight and wet. She started moaning as I went faster and harder. I fucked her for about 15 mins straight. I finished just as she was starting to really enjoy. If I could have held on for 1-2 mins more, I think she would've orgasmed as well. I left the building only having spent about 20 mins in her room. My pimp and his friends outside saw me leaving and asked me why I was out so early. I merely told them I had a great time. I took down his number and told him I would come back the next day.

Day 2: I reached around 5 pm. I met my pimp and I again told him my budget was 3.2 k. He stated that 3.2 k was no longer possible. I think he felt that I was now a sure-customer and I felt he didn't want to reduce his cut by bargaining for me. I did not insist and agreed to 4.2 k. We visited 4 different buildings. It was only 5 pm and many rooms were not ready at this time. After seeing about 15-20 girls, I finally picked 1. I ordered beer and started talking to her. She was 24 yrs old, about 5'5 in height, and thick & also a little chubby. She was another Punjabi from Delhi. We talked about her family and so on. She had a very sweet personality. After about 15 mins of drinking and joking around, we undressed and started the deed. She was wet and creamy, and she seemed to be getting more turned on. Then all of a sudden she said: "I can tell that you are missing your girlfriend and you are thinking about her". Even though she was not exactly right, I found her brutal honesty to be very appealing. After a few more minutes of action, I started thrusting harder. She then said it was becoming too painful. We had to stop and she kept murmuring that this was the first time this happened to her. After a few minutes of rest and chitchatting, she asked me to start again. By this time, I was no longer hard and I attempted to just finish myself off knowing that not much time remained. She insisted that she at least give me the HJ, but I knew she would not finish me in time. She said "I am so sorry" about 4 times. I finished myself just as time expired. I joked to her and said that this better not happen next time. She smiled and said she will have a special surprise for me next time. She gave me a big hug as I left. I knew deep inside that I would see this girl again, not because of any great assets or services, but because her personality was just awesome.

Amibua
02-23-19, 11:33
Sincere request to fellow mongers for reference of some good MPs, excluding Osmo & MT. Have special requirement for CIM, seniors please help. Thanks in advance.

Viky1000
02-23-19, 11:48
The rooftop is closed. But you can use the 6th floor restaurant as an alibi for entering the room.

Since you already have park hotel in mind will recommend Swisotel. The restaurant is in top floor, so one can easily go to the rooms by pretending going to the restaurant.

In budget you can try Platinum or Samilton..

DevilHeart
02-23-19, 14:41
Tried her today. Pricey old ugly boring are the words tat can best describe her. Wish I could give a proper from on her by there's nothing much to write about her. You might want to use your hand instead of wasting your money on her real turn off.

Amibua
02-23-19, 16:28
Hi guys,

Can anyone kindly provide whereabouts of Barsha who was earlier at MT Spa. She was one of my favourite but I'm unable to trace her after she left MT. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

LoveThisWorld
02-23-19, 18:38

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Primal Nova
02-24-19, 05:10
This is the Thai one at P. Street.

I was just in a mood for a good massage and thought this one would be good from the looks / price. I was assigned a buxom Thai girl. The massage was shitty, and the way she did it and that cleavage revealing dress was no-brainer that it was a sex den. She brought it up and price list was 2 k for HJ, 4 k for B2B, & 5 k for FS. I'm new to Cal but from what I read in the forum that price was too much and I was not in the mood anyway. But the massage being shitty and some time to kill, I kind of negotiated for HJ at 600 bucks. She was friendly and allowed my prying hands all over and bit of kissing. Overall not what I wanted but it but made up for the shitty massage.

RascalsHole
02-24-19, 06:25
A SP sent this photo.

Any reviews.

MadMonkey2013
02-24-19, 09:11
I have been there a lot of times. Place is good and charges are very affordable. It's not safe after 10 pm due to LE. No issue of getting robbed or of harassment by locals. Most of the birds come from the outskirts of Kolkata.

Price range is like 400 for a shot and 800 for an hour. Slowly the numbers of birds are decreasing. Don't know why. But earlier, lot of birds were found.

Good luck!When I passed by the place, around 8-8:30 pm I saw 4 ladies only. I wonder what kind of accommodation they arrange for the deed, I intend to venture there one of these days and check for myself.

RascalsHole
02-24-19, 09:32
In my opinion we should avoid disclosing their identity in a public forum like this. Will we be comfortable in putting our face pic here? If not then we should probably think is it right thing to do the same for a WG. We and WGs are two sides of a coin.

P.S. This message is not in support for any particular girl, but my general thought for all the girls.I disagree with you. The girls in this profession are here by their own free will. These girls willingly give photos to SP or circulate photos themselves to gain clients. The more mongers a photo reaches, the more popular she becomes. Besides how are we supposed to guess a girls beauty mentioned in the FR if there are no photos of girl in the FR. Photos are worth a thousand words. Then other mongers will decide to approach the girl or not on seeing her photo. This will benefit all the mongers in this forum.

Further, you cannot view the pictures except in thumbnail mode unless you are a registered ISG member. So, it is difficult for non-registered members to identify the girl based on a thumbnail photo let alone defame her. Besides, why will mongers circulate photos outside ISG group, this act will backfire on them too as the world will know that he is into prostitutes and goes to red light areas regularly. I for one will never do this as no one from my family or friends know that I am a regular monger.

This forum is for sharing information about ones good experiences, and best way to do that is posting FR along with girls photo if possible for all to benefit, otherwise joining ISG will become irrelevant.

VMike
02-24-19, 10:09
Dear senior and super seniors,

Just joined the forum and got many useful insights. You can say just beginning the journey.

Would appreciate if any of the wise soul here suggest or advise how to check genuineness of indies advertising on loc. Any genuine indies out there? Any review of Miss T and Miss Mou lisyed there? Are they trustable or scams.

Please guide.

RahulSd1983
02-24-19, 13:46
Friends,

I'm from Delhi & want to try SG. Can anyone please help me with reliable pimp contacts.

Gopi143
02-24-19, 14:58
Nice FR bro.

After stepping out of the room with Madhu all I wanted to do was grab some food and get home, but it was not to be. Saw PC sitting right there with a warm smile and asking if we were going to have some fun. Poor Johnny was tired and needed a break for a few hrs and so I patiently waited. Finally, go around to her after good 2 hrs and long chit chats.

Started her up with a massage that went on to become a finger attack on her pussy. 10-15 minutes on that and then BJ was on. She was pretty darn good with that. When the time was right and my little guy was ready, had her come on WOT and man o man was she good on that. I actually stopped her in under 20 sec as I knew I won't be able to control so for next 20 odd minutes we tried many positions (with some like the doggy not really working out for stupid reasons). She did keep giving the occasional BJ to keep me going and not stopping. Finally for the finale made her do WOT one last time before unloading..

Raj2910
02-24-19, 18:12
Tried her today. Pricey old ugly boring are the words tat can best describe her. Wish I could give a proper from on her by there's nothing much to write about her. You might want to use your hand instead of wasting your money on her real turn off.I agree with you fully.

Buffy333
02-24-19, 19:05
Finally got to meet Esha, thanks Avik for the help. Guess almost everyone in the forum is aware of her, so not getting into the details. Had a good time, nice to converse with and can connect on different topics. Best part is that she genuinely tries to please. Hygiene could be better.

FunAtWork
02-24-19, 19:14
Brother,

Let me tell you, from your FR I can gather your mongering skills. You are a genuine monger and all the right information is there in your reports. Glancing the reports we get the entire skill set (at present) of the girl / lady. That the girls / ladies keep on upgrading their skill set is another issue.

Some become senior mongers pure by posting nonsense arguments, and some trying to act like preachers. Its persons like you who shed light in the right area. That you are sexperienced, and have an eye for sexperiments is very imminent from your posts. Very few people actually feel sex. You belong to that rare gene.

Keep up your endeavors. Any help required, will try my level best to help you out with the girls / ladies who would challenge you and bring out the best in you also. Let me tell you, you have entered your name in their book of fame also. Was having a chat with them and they have ranked you a close second to a doctor of sexology.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

Started her up with a massage that went on to become a finger attack on her pussy. 10-15 minutes on that and then BJ was on. She was pretty darn good with that. When the time was right and my little guy was ready, had her come on WOT and man o man was she good on that. I actually stopped her in under 20 sec as I knew I won't be able to control so for next 20 odd minutes we tried many positions (with some like the doggy not really working out for stupid reasons). She did keep giving the occasional BJ to keep me going and not stopping..

FunAtWork
02-24-19, 19:24
She is soft, OK service.

Scorecard:

Looks- 6/10.

BBJ- 7/10.

Open to all positions- 5/10 (only doggie and missionary). May be she was tired the day I met her. But can't score her if I don't get the same.

DFK- 4/10 (has to learn the art of DFK) very basic one.

USP. Nothing special as such, she has to learn to polish and upgrade her skills. May be now she is doing the same for some urgent need of money and her mind is distracted to other things. Will have to try her later and find out her true self.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.

A humble request to all my fellow mongers, please provide me the number and details of this girl whose pics I'm attaching below. Pm me. Want to try her.

HardBong
02-24-19, 20:17

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Johny 123
02-24-19, 20:18
Hello friends.

Iam from Bangalore and visiting Kolkata Wednesday. Could anyone please assist with some good SPs and Meghna dabolina lucky Paromita adrija no's please and any other good high end indies contact.

It would be really helpful. I had asked seniors for those contacts and others could assist me as well.

I come to Kolkata after almost 6 months dry period in Europe so please make my visit memorable in Kolkata.

I can revert back contacts in Delhi Bangalore Thailand Ukraine through PM.

I had been to Kolkata 2009 visited Sg by then and this time will try it out too.

Seniors please provide girlfriends hotels or hotels with service providers if possible.

Thank you.

Johny.

Isaakir
02-24-19, 20:53
Any take on Avahan spa by anyone? Do they offer full service?

Viky1000
02-24-19, 21:00
Thanks to Avik bro, I had a good time with an indie Esha.

DukeNukem08
02-24-19, 23:41
When I passed by the place, around 8-8:30 pm I saw 4 ladies only. I wonder what kind of accommodation they arrange for the deed, I intend to venture there one of these days and check for myself.You will get better stuff around this area. Just Google Mahalaxmi Timber and Plywood near Rahkhal Das Auddy Road. You will find a Lane beside that business. Just enter there and you will get much better choices than those who are on streets. Yes 8/8:30 is the peak time.

Trekker79
02-25-19, 02:41
Thanks to Avik bro, I had a good time with an indie Esha.Do write a brief FR with damages.

Lachhipur Wala
02-25-19, 02:57
Friends,

I'm from Delhi & want to try SG. Can anyone please help me with reliable pimp contacts.You can pm me for help in Kolkata. Also joint fun mongering. Pm your wapp.

FunAtWork
02-25-19, 04:34
Hi brothers,

Have been recieving loads of PMs, but off late I am not responding to most of them. As shared in many of my posts, please understand that I am not here to share a directory to you all and neither will I do so ever.

I have few requirements which needs to be followed so that I can share with you all.

1. From where you belong - which city?

2. In what name will you connect to the Indies.

3. What is the experience that you are looking for.

4. what's your budget (with or without place).

5. For the ellite ones like Debolina, MG sone actresses and models. Who just don't meet everyone I need a brief background about you also, what you do, in which field you are. Otherwise these meetings will remain a dream for you.

If I don't get these details, then I am not bound to share with you. I will share with you after I judge your reports. In that case 90 percent will not get any reply at all.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

MadMonkey2013
02-25-19, 07:14
You will get better stuff around this area. Just Google Mahalaxmi Timber and Plywood near Rahkhal Das Auddy Road. You will find a Lane beside that business. Just enter there and you will get much better choices than those who are on streets. Yes 8/8:30 is the peak time.Is this the infamous Kalighat red light area itself?

BoredBong
02-25-19, 08:44
Any take on Avahan spa by anyone? Do they offer full service?I had been to Avahan once. I did not experience any sign of extra service or accidental touches. But the massage was awesome.

Let us know if any other have experienced otherwise.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Master Madan
02-25-19, 09:11
Had a week's visit to Kolkata. Last time I was here couldn't try out FAW contacts as many things like location / cost etc didn't work out. But still thanks to faw, avik and others. Adrija seems to chubby for me so didn't try. Avik bro, once I saw Julia pic, I just couldn't thought of putting the effort and money there. FAW bro, although your contacts are good, I didn't call them mainly for two reason. I always get to know about my free time at list moment, so arranging place, travel etc was a hassle for me as travelled to Kolkata on short notice. 2nd point, I try to keep my range within 2-3 k / shot except for something exceptional, maybe I am from finance bkground that's why probably. Still lots of thanks. Couldn't reach out as during this time somehow couldn't login to ISG.

I always look out for budget options for which wanted to connect with Mushafir last time too, but I think pm to him are bouncing.

So first day straight away been to pb spa. Being a Puja day and early afternoon got the whole lot fresh still in to change in to their spa attire. Moon was in beautiful see thru sarree, paid 2200. Started message from leg. Soon removed saree, petticoat and started giving massage sitting on my back, I was almost about to say we are not going to recreate Dangal movie here before she came down. She is little heavy with thunder thighs for my backbone at least. CBJ, doggy. Miss. Finished. Good vfm must say.

DFK- 7.

CBJ- 4. Don't like see letter before BJ.

Rest- 7.

Seems Marwari from Howrah.

CantStop17
02-25-19, 09:47
Called a SP through Just dial and I was told there is a nearby place in Lake Town where I can avail the services and rate quoted was Rs 1500/- , asked he address and landed there, I was directed on the mobile and reached a second floor apartment, A lady Incharge banged in showed me two girls, a bulky Bengali in mid 20 and a petite, dusky beautiful girl in of around 20 years, took the second one and made the payment of rs 1500 and 100 Rs for baksish.

Till now everything was fine, I took off my cloths and while changing I observed the door was not locked by this girl. I asked her and she said need not worry they have locked it from outside. She started slowing messaging me and I was getting excited, suddenly the door was banged opened and there comes the lady, I was semi naked on the bed with the girl who told her name a Riya biswas was messaging me, ignoring my presence they both started whispering and laughing slowly and even she started messaging me, I joking said is I am getting you free with her, than she popped up the offer, she told they provide simple message in Rs 1500, but if I pay them 9500 they will provide me two hot girls and they will do my rimming and will suck me like I have never experienced before.

I denied and than she kept on insisting, she even offered to make the payment by Paytm, or Swipe my card, I sternly told that I take these service within 2 k to 1. 5 k and I am not interested in their offer, after 5 minutes of advertising another surprise came she called 4 more girls and it was so hilarious that I was lying on bed half naked and girls some of them were pretty good were pleading to take then me with.

When she understood it won't happen she brought the price of package to 4 K but I was neither very confident of the situation not interested for wasting my money.

Finally I got and started to leave till that time my mood had really got off and I lost that feel which I had while going to their place, understanding the lady then said that I don't need to take it his time and will give me next time I come and requested me to take the service for which I have already paid for.

I agreed and they left this time the door was locked and she took of her cloths and started to give me a B2B, she also stated to suck me, but I was not conferrable and had lost the zeal I asked the lady that I will leave and she gracefully shuttled herself up and I came out.

Just please hare has any one experienced such a incident recently, I have been doing this for almost 15 years and came out laughing after watching the latest what to market and extract money.

KolsFun122
02-25-19, 11:39
Hi all,

My local experiences are quite limited.

Need help on hotels (central part of city).

Is it OK to go for stayuncle (they provide am 10-7 pm packages)?

Any reco is useful.

I will have local ID. But the girl is reluctant to give any.

On sidelines. Any cafes which seniors recommend where one can meet the catch and spend some cozy time before heading to hotel please?

Thanks.

ExoticExplorer
02-25-19, 14:05
Hi fellow mongers,

Can anyone help me with good tantra massage in kolkata.

Raj2910
02-25-19, 16:48

My Ratings on her.

1. Looks - 8/10.

2. Pussy - 7/10.

3. BJ - 100/10.

4. GFE - 10/10..I fully agree with you on Meghna. She is just too good. Thanks FAW.

EyeWatch
02-25-19, 19:27
I am not an active member of this forum with reference to making post about WGs. I am really not confident on my writing skills. It is true for a long period this forum is having strong belief that through out Kolkata there is only one girl the so called air hostess one who is best on BJ dept. I had taken her service twice. It is true she is exceptionally good on BJ but I had experience of better BJ experience than her and it is none other than Meghna. This non Bengali girl is so much good on this Dept that you can not forget her if your cock has got scope to enter into her mouth once. You can simply visit her only for her BJ skill. She is so much great on it. I had never discussed on this issue in this forum as I am not having too much posts in my credit. It is a nice feeling that at laat this girl is introduced to this forum and her skill on BJ has become a topic of discussion for fellow monger brothers. I have only one thing to say, if you are fond of your mongering activity just give your little bro life time experience to be tasted by her mouth.

Safe mongering is a smart mongering.

AdityaSG
02-25-19, 20:46
Tried it long time back. But am sure they do not offer extras.

Any take on Avahan spa by anyone? Do they offer full service?

AdityaSG
02-25-19, 20:48
Requesting fellow mongers to share the digits of Meghna.

PM is active.

Thanks.

Aditya.

I am not an active member of this forum with reference to making post about WGs. I am really not confident on my writing skills. It is true for a long period this forum is having strong belief that through out Kolkata there is only one girl the so called air hostess one who is best on BJ dept. I had taken her service twice. It is true she is exceptionally good on BJ but I had experience of better BJ experience than her and it is none other than Meghna. This non Bengali girl is so much good on this Dept that you can not forget her if your cock has got scope to enter into her mouth once. You can simply visit her only for her BJ skill. She is so much great on it. I had never discussed on this issue in this forum as I am not having too much posts in my credit. It is a nice feeling that at laat this girl is introduced to this forum and her skill on BJ has become a topic of discussion for fellow monger brothers. I have only one thing to say, if you are fond of your mongering activity just give your little bro life time experience to be tasted by her mouth.

DasAbhishek007
02-25-19, 21:01
Had the chance to meet Meghna last Saturday.

Starting with the deed, she knows how to make a person feel comfortable. Deed lasted an hour and a half and man o man she can tire you out. Had the best BJ till date and her wildness in bed is something to cherish. She is on the chubbier side and definitely a looker.

She has her own skills and enjoyed with her in various positions.

DasAbhishek007
02-25-19, 21:03
Once I completed the deed with Meghna decided to head home. But johny was up for some more action. That is when I met Tanushree.

She is younger and definitely a looker. She knows her deed and how to please a man. She knows her positions and can definitely please you to your hearts content.

Master Madan
02-26-19, 06:04
So 2 days after first visit went to Lake Town spa, similar package as in PB. Found this one is little more cleaner in ambience and vfm. This owner guy was pestering me for so long since he opened a year back I think. Its a 2 BHK. Bathing place is in one corner of spa room, but toilet common. They keep main door always bolted, so you should have enough time even if there's any need to get prim proper quickly. Selected girl name Riya. She is good in terms of service, will offer everything. But after 15 years into paid mongering I can make out she has become almost mechanical. You ask for any thing, she will give as if handing out toll receipts without any change of expression. Here massage is somewhat much better, she gives full attention for 30 minutes. Once massage completed to all parts she starts BJ as if now the main course starts without any prodding. You pull your leg upwards, she starts rimming, pull downward starts sucking balls. Haha. As if some silent movie going. Started action, taking time and different positions. Asked her to finish with rimming with BJ. Came in mouth.

What I really liked the receptionist came running behind me to take feedback while leaving. Highly appreciate this change in Kolkata service industry attitude.

2 k cost.

UCrazy75
02-26-19, 09:11
This is 7 Day old report, First reached Mrs M casually interacted with smiley face as a long friend. Then Mrs P also reached by time they started the usual job M do CBJ (BBJ not in in my personal menu) after trying many position cummed in missionary with M. It last nearly 45 min. On second deed poor johny dead (due to long travel) ohhh the two toys show their skill. Dancing even they do oil massage for me, this first time I think M do massage. It is different experience M singing song also voice also so good. Second deed finished without action but other things are satisfying me more than action. Thank to FAW for his valuable suggestion without this giant I cannot move bit ahead. And also thanks avik & others for prompt reply. I cannot schedule other indies due to personal taste price and other constraint.

Thank you.

WildNeo25
02-26-19, 12:01

Safe mongering is a smart mongering.Bro,

I big lover of BJ of all sex act. So want to try Meghna. Can you share the number. PM is active.

Starterat24
02-26-19, 12:47
Once I completed the deed with Meghna decided to head home. But johny was up for some more action. That is when I met Tanushree.

She is younger and definitely a looker. She knows her deed and how to please a man. She knows her positions and can definitely please you to your hearts content.Sir,

I request you to kindly share her digit.

KolkataRoy
02-26-19, 12:57
Hi all,

My local experiences are quite limited.

Need help on hotels (central part of city).

Is it OK to go for stayuncle (they provide am 10-7 pm packages)?

Any reco is useful.

I will have local ID. But the girl is reluctant to give any.

On sidelines. Any cafes which seniors recommend where one can meet the catch and spend some cozy time before heading to hotel please?

Thanks.Standard hotels will require ID of each person staying. I would not suggest to go anywhere and compromise safety.

KolkataRoy
02-26-19, 13:00
Called a SP through Just dial and I was told there is a nearby place in Lake Town where I can avail the services and rate quoted was Rs 1500/- , asked he address and landed there, I was directed on the mobile and reached a second floor apartment, A lady Incharge banged in showed me two girls, a bulky Bengali in mid 20 and a petite, dusky beautiful girl in of around 20 years, took the second one and made the payment of rs 1500 and 100 Rs for baksish.

Till now everything was fine, I took off my cloths and while changing I observed the door was not locked by this girl. I asked her and she said need not worry they have locked it from outside. She started slowing messaging me and I was getting excited, suddenly the door was banged opened and there comes the lady, I was semi naked on the bed with the girl who told her name a Riya biswas was messaging me, ignoring my presence they both started whispering and laughing slowly and even she started messaging me, I joking said is I am getting you free with her, than she popped up the offer, she told they provide simple message in Rs 1500, but if I pay them 9500 they will provide me two hot girls and they will do my rimming and will suck me like I have never experienced before.

I denied and than she kept on insisting, she even offered to make the payment by Paytm, or Swipe my card, I sternly told that I take these service within 2 k to 1. 5 k and I am not interested in their offer, after 5 minutes of advertising another surprise came she called 4 more girls and it was so hilarious that I was lying on bed half naked and girls some of them were pretty good were pleading to take then me with.

When she understood it won't happen she brought the price of package to 4 K but I was neither very confident of the situation not interested for wasting my money.

Finally I got and started to leave till that time my mood had really got off and I lost that feel which I had while going to their place, understanding the lady then said that I don't need to take it his time and will give me next time I come and requested me to take the service for which I have already paid for.

I agreed and they left this time the door was locked and she took of her cloths and started to give me a B2B, she also stated to suck me, but I was not conferrable and had lost the zeal I asked the lady that I will leave and she gracefully shuttled herself up and I came out.

Just please hare has any one experienced such a incident recently, I have been doing this for almost 15 years and came out laughing after watching the latest what to market and extract money.Same thing same thing!!

Massage parlour advertising for 1500 (all inclusive) are actually doing this.

When you call it goes to a call centre and not the parlour. Now it's a diff business strategy.

Sometimes they are threatening people.

I have stopped going to these places now. It's safe and comfortable to spend few more bucks and enjoy your time.

Mitian 1994
02-26-19, 13:15
Hi all,

Just recently visited Osmo last week. Its working as usual.

There's one Thai named Nad. Look wise she is not a looker but good body.

Excellent service and very friendly.

Mitian.

AliBaba Info
02-26-19, 16:37

Regards,

Rahul S.AFAIK there are 4 spas inside CC1 and none start with the letter M!

FunAtWork
02-26-19, 19:46
Brother.

Salute to you that you brought this very subject to light. Actually this forum is no more a service forum. Some Idiots have turned it our to a marketing forum. That Sana is 10 k shot with only looks as USP, The old 36 yrs old Arpita kundu is 10 k shot. Again with her Gym body as only USP, Titli, Tamolika (a dead fish) now demanding 18 k dor 3 shots, her friends suddenly doubled the rates at 6 k shot (and reduced time as well) . If you see a marketing is going on for all wrong reasons.

The main thing that we mongers are for, searching out real talents and promoting their talents is not there altogether. Instead we are misleading the fellow mongers to waste their hard earned money, for stupid personal reasons. It took a Musafir to Point t out to everyone.

The day the Sanas and Arpitas and such dumb ladies stop getting 10 k (only for looks) that's the day these very valuable services will be highlighted by the mongers. 99% of mongers here think that seeing one person with a good look and pumping inhars is called sex. They forget that sex is enjoyment for both, and only when you know and understand the lady, that the arousing happens.

Again thanks for your observations. Appreciate it very much.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

FunAtWork
02-26-19, 20:46
Always there for you brother.

Cheers and happy mongering!

FAW.

I fully agree with you on Meghna. She is just too good. Thanks FAW.

FunAtWork
02-27-19, 07:08
Her behavior (soft, polite and soft spoken) , her make up (like a snake), her body. Soft, smooth and cold, and when in dim light she makes the moves to tame the snake -- man she will just take your breadth away. She is the 2nd WG after Paromita who enjoys the act with eyes open. Man o man it adds another dimension to service. Leaving the mind blowing BBJ and service, she just knows how to set it up all and create the right atmosphere for the same. If I am not wrong, she is naughty also and had left me with a swollen lips after a long and involved DFK. May be to let the other WG's close to me know that I have been naughty in bed with someone else.

Yes it needs an experienced monger like you, a BLR friend who enjoyed her etc to know and feel the minute things that she has to offer on bed. As for others, she can just be BBJ queen.

Lastly my sincere thanks to you and Musafir bhai. Will remain indebted to you for a long long time. You have been so precious to me over a long period of time.

NB: Seniority doesn't come from No of Posts. I can understand a monger in how he expresses himself. Hahaha. As I told all that mere getting to birthday suite and pounding like a dog is not sex. Sex is an art, and sex is playing with the mind and body to arouse all the 7 senses. Very few people understand this. And once you are able to do this, the lady is surely yours for ever.

There are so many FRs on Adrija. And I am yet to see any FR which describes her in totality. This full forum has not even found out 50% of what she has on offer, and they are all ga ga on her. I have to PM them to ask the same from her and then they go and explore. So sad that so less people spend on sexperiments, and finding out the ladies and spending on the ladies who will take them and sex to the next level all to gether.

To end this. Again - long live the Sanas, Arpitas, Muktas and the people who advertise them.

Cheers and Happy Mongering. Spend on Sexperiments, Spend on Knowing the right Girls, Spend on Knowing Sex, and first of all Spend on Knowing what you want and how you want it. Hope this forums finds out more like the Paromita's, Adrija's, Madhu's, Meghna's, Priya's, Tanushree's, (Julia's in some cases. She is becoming mechanical and loosing mental connect it seems in trying hard to please and prove. She has to remember that sex is not mechanical and it should be natural. She has to learn to improvise and change rather than predetermined mindset and methods of pleasing), priyanka AHs, debolinas, MGs, etc etc.

I wish to thank my partner Musafir Bhai who has played a very important part in this search for bliss. The amount he has spend just for sexperiment, and the way he has searched all of them out. Mani could never have done the same. He remains my friend, philosopher and guide till date. Without him, I would have been practically in no man's land.

FAW.

Ashput39
02-27-19, 07:27

Started her up with a massage that went on to become a finger attack on her pussy. 10-15 minutes on that and then BJ was on. She was pretty darn good with that. When the time was right and my little guy was ready, had her come on WOT and man o man was she good on that. I actually stopped her in under 20 sec as I knew I won't be able to control so for next 20 odd minutes we tried many positions (with some like the doggy not really working out for stupid reasons). She did keep giving the occasional BJ to keep me going and not stopping..Hi bro,

Please provide the details and contact no. Of the above chick, my PM is active.

Thanks and regards.

DevilHeart
02-27-19, 08:11
Brother.

Salute to you that you brought this very subject to light. Actually this forum is no more a service forum. Some Idiots have turned it our to a marketing forum. That Sana is 10 k shot with only looks as USP, The old 36 yrs old Arpita kundu is 10 k shot. Again with her Gym body as only USP, Titli, Tamolika (a dead fish) now demanding 18 k dor 3 shots, her friends suddenly doubled the rates at 6 k shot (and reduced time as well) . If you see a marketing is going on for all wrong reasons.

The main thing that we mongers are for, searching out real talents and promoting their talents is not there altogether. Instead we are misleading the fellow mongers to waste their hard earned money, for stupid personal reasons. It took a Musafir to Point t out to everyone..I agree to the fact that some members have started marketing of WG probably for there own benefit and also making the girls aware of this site for them to find out how much they are in demand and which customer commented how it's like this forum has become a marketing and feedback forum for these girl. I recently made a bad decision based on forum reports of few people on meeting Julia and found that she is friends with someone on the forum and reads all the post also messaged me back wen I wrote negative feedback of her. Not sure which reports are genuine anymore.

Primal Nova
02-27-19, 09:49
I met this Thai therapist at a spa and we started chatting, and exchanged phone numbers. We dated once and decided to hook-up. I'm aware lot of options that are available for couple friendly hotels. But she being a Thai woman, will be there be any problem checking in together? I'm new to the city and would request guidance on this. She also feels there could be an issue. Help me out, people.

Raj2910
02-27-19, 10:06
When ever me and my Friend, Phillosopher and mongering partner (Great M) meet, there is a new chapter written in ISG The List was long and it was hard to choose whom to pick. We thought about a platter from mature to youth fitting in some models in between. And this time we decided it will be MMF. Time at least 8-10 hrs the ladies have to spend with us.

So the minimum qualification was set: 8-10 hrs, 2-3 shots, GFE (must), sexual plays, learning dance steps, drinks, food. Prepared with all love by individual members, and some nice time in bed to end it all.

No of Rejections - 5 new beauties. They don't have time. They have demand for money all the same though. For them sex is coming, 5 minutes of chit chat, 10 minutes of feeling each other, 5-10 minutes of bbj, and then sex in some positions. 1-1 HR 30 minutes and charging some 3-4 k shot (place and uber fare extra) - these contacts will be shared in course of time, don't worry..Hi Faw!

Thanks again for Meghna's contact. Had a wonderful time with her. Do you mind sharing the other contacts on PM.

Thanks.

Master Madan
02-27-19, 10:38
I actually pinged Riya SP in dumdum especially asking for a profile she shared with me last time. She said, not today but tomorrow. So next day again pinged her while on road, she said yes. But as I was already nearby, it was going to take time to reach her. So I redirected legs and jhony to some other cave (which is almost a non professional) shared by my friend. Barrabazar office assistant in his office. I don't think she is commercially available, so not putting details this time.

Anyways next day went to Riya den in late afternoon, she shared 3 pics, but thought of selecting when I reach there. So got this pretty HW from bpur. Her prominent vermilion mark was like igniting my passion more. I find Riya's items are always too eager to please,. Maybe due to my insurance to Riya on service part or maybe their not to commercial till now aspect.

This one I found without prompting ready for everything except Anal (which I didn't ask). After lots of sucking, punding in wot, doggy etc released on COB. May be the age or over exercises is taking toll, I lay exhausted panting. But she immediately started massaging my head, chest as if long lost BF. This proceeded with full body stimulating massage with her nails and deep throat to get jhony back to life. Jhony enjoyed, BJ continued till 20 minutes, and started strike keeping her legs high in air. 20 minutes gone, changed position, more BJ inbetween. I couldn't come. She was still trying to milk me at any cost. But I lost interest. Thanked her, came out. Paid to Riya.

At 2.5 for 2 shots with non professionals, I find SP is very VFM.

Bye Kolkata for now, see you soon and taste your rosh once again.

RaviKapoor1
02-27-19, 11:47
Hi all,

Just recently visited Osmo last week. Its working as usual.

There's one Thai named Nad. Look wise she is not a looker but good body.

Excellent service and very friendly.

Mitian.Thanks for the update. How LE Action etc. There was some talks in the forum. Hope all is under control. Who are the other Thai's there?

VMike
02-27-19, 14:09
Guys,

Real newbie here. Please, any senior who has tried indes advt on loc may throw some light. They only do incall, Miss T and Miss M. Is it safe to try such avenues, they claim they are real with no broker and agent. Please guide seniors, sorry for not being of any use but will surely be soon.

Ilovmuff
02-27-19, 15:17
FAW and eyewatch.

I concur with these thoughts and actually this increased rates is causing mongering to be reduced because I am sure our salaries arent increasing at the rates that these girls keep increasing their prices.

Humble request to fellow mongers to actually think through with brains in their head and not down below!

Cheers to happy mongering times once again!

Pankaj2000
02-27-19, 19:23
Thanks for the update. How LE Action etc. There was some talks in the forum. Hope all is under control. Who are the other Thai's there?There is a new Thai in Osmo whose name is Helen. She does a good massage and is on the slightly chubbier side. The usual Osmo rates. Overall a good experience and she speaks good English.

BoredBong
02-28-19, 08:47
First of all thanks to STC2017 and Uziuzi bro for sharing the contact of highly discussed Adrija. I contacted her over WhatsApp and discussed the rates and locations etc. I met her on a rainy evening at the designated place. She is a cute lady at around 25 years of age with chubbier to fat body type with large bazookas. She is like a next door girl rather than a model type WG. We freshened up and she came out of the washroom in a fishnet. We chatted for long about life, career, likes and dislikes etc. She is good to talk to and will give you pure GFE. There are several FRs on her so there is no point of repeating those. Just to brief if you are into looks and figure only then she is not your cup of tea but if you like the experience and the feel in sex then definitely she is a must try.

Rate card:

Looks: 8 (cute).

Figure: 7 (little Fat).

DFK. Yes.

BBBJ. Yes.

GFE - 11.

Hurried service. No.

WIR- Yes.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Kala Baby
02-28-19, 09:57
Has anyone tried a girl named Sara number ends with 158.

She is saying 2 k for short term and 4 k for night.

The rates are so low for night I am thinking it might be a scam.

Anyone tried her?

Gambit2
02-28-19, 10:13
I fully agree with you on Meghna. She is just too good. Thanks FAW.Hi bro,

Can you give Meghna number.

Gambit2
02-28-19, 10:17
Had the chance to meet Meghna last Saturday.

Starting with the deed, she knows how to make a person feel comfortable. Deed lasted an hour and a half and man o man she can tire you out. Had the best BJ till date and her wildness in bed is something to cherish. She is on the chubbier side and definitely a looker.

She has her own skills and enjoyed with her in various positions.Bro, can you give Meghna number.

DukeNukem08
02-28-19, 10:26
Is this the infamous Kalighat red light area itself?Nope. Kalighat is different and Chetla is different. Though they are close but they are different. Kalighat is just behind the temple but for Chetla you will have to walk for like 2/3 minutes.

RaviKapoor1
02-28-19, 13:55
There is a new Thai in Osmo whose name is Helen. She does a good massage and is on the slightly chubbier side. The usual Osmo rates. Overall a good experience and she speaks good English.Thanks a ton but I believe LE action scare is a lot here.

Assassins88
02-28-19, 14:34
How is osmosis doing on LE action front?

SingleManX
02-28-19, 17:48
Hello brothers,

It is my first post into the forum. Based on everything I came across here, I would seek some guidance and assistance from all. Hope to enrich the community with my eventual findings.

Cheers!

JessyBlr
03-01-19, 02:40
Guys,

Real newbie here. Please, any senior who has tried indes advt on loc may throw some light. They only do incall, Miss T and Miss M. Is it safe to try such avenues, they claim they are real with no broker and agent. Please guide seniors, sorry for not being of any use but will surely be soon.Most of the ads in Locanto are fake / scam. I suggest you stay away from them unless there is a trusted report.

JessyBlr
03-01-19, 02:51
Hello all,

Is there a place in Kolkata where in they trim full body hair including private? Let me know please.

Mansa
03-01-19, 07:32
Dear mongers,

I am coming to Kolkata fir a business trip, please share contacts of inde or NE, in return I will share Bangalore contacts. My PM is active.

Amit083
03-01-19, 09:52
Need an independent for fun. Please help.

Amit083
03-01-19, 10:38
Please help me with the contacts. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

PMed you with MP and therapist details.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Master Madan
03-01-19, 10:55
I actually pinged...

At 2.5 for 2 shots with non professionals, I find SP is very VFM.I got numerous PMs asking for SP contact after this report and shared with atleast 10 mongers. But don't think anybody has actually visited her. Guys, there's no point of collecting numbers when you can't visit her place dum dum. Only when you are certain, ping me, I would love to share.

Keeping numbers with you won't achieve anything as these people keeps on changing numbers.

MadMonkey2013
03-01-19, 14:57
Nope. Kalighat is different and Chetla is different. Though they are close but they are different. Kalighat is just behind the temple but for Chetla you will have to walk for like 2/3 minutes.Thanks for the clarification.

Justthere1
03-02-19, 06:27
Thanks for the clarification.Provide contact.

ThereForYou
03-02-19, 13:19
Hello all,

Is there a place in Kolkata where in they trim full body hair including private? Let me know please.I guess it is available for ladies as bridal grooming package. It is done in Lakme.

But if you want it for male it is available in Unisex Parlours in and around Fancy market area. But you have tell them what you want first.

May be it is available in RB.

SuperTechie
03-02-19, 14:39

Safe mongering is a smart mongering.Visiting cal next week. Can I please have Meghnas contact? Can help you with Mumbai contacts. Cheers.

Amibua
03-02-19, 18:58
Sincere request to fellow mongers for reference of some good MPs, excluding Osmo & MT. Have special requirement for CIM, seniors please help. Thanks in advance.Dear brothers, kindly suggest any SPA where CIM service is available. Have been running dry for a long time and unable to find any SPA other than MT where CIM service is available. Please help. My PM is active. Thanks in Advance.

SingleManX
03-03-19, 01:55
Working in ICICI nd doing partime sex. Huge boobs, nice to play with. Quite nice attitude and tris to please. Tries to hurry so to be handled accordingly. BBW lovers a must try. Quite new to the line but is knowing fast about the trade. A kind request to all, please do not share ISG details to her. I will be very choosy in giving this comntact to anybody.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.Bro,

Sent you a PM.

Akjhaakjha
03-03-19, 08:23
Hi folks,

I am 10 month old in kolkata and have some memorable experience thanks to reading the posts here.

I registered several times to share my thoughts but somehow my registration failed all the time.

My experience in SG has been unbelievable good while in spa it was okay.

I also had few inde experiences which were good.

Going forward I will share them all.

Cheers.

PollardPivot77
03-03-19, 15:21
Dear brothers, kindly suggest any SPA where CIM service is available. Have been running dry for a long time and unable to find any SPA other than MT where CIM service is available. Please help. My PM is active. Thanks in Advance.Osmo try Kelly. She is not a looker but service is amazing.

KedarN
03-03-19, 17:08
I guess it is available for ladies as bridal grooming package. It is done in Lakme.

But if you want it for male it is available in Unisex Parlours in and around Fancy market area. But you have tell them what you want first.

May be it is available in RB.If I am not wrong, certain Bridegroom packages are also available for men where one can get complete grooming of the private areas.

Men are also becoming Looks conscious and these packages are offered to men and women both.

Googling it may help.

IAmTheBest
03-03-19, 17:26
Thanks for the information. How's the massage?

Osmo try Kelly. She is not a looker but service is amazing.

Joker101
03-03-19, 19:22
Hi all seniors and fellow mongers.

Could someone please kindly share the contact info for SP Riya in dum dum? Would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

JessyBlr
03-04-19, 03:31
If I am not wrong, certain Bridegroom packages are also available for men where one can get complete grooming of the private areas.

Men are also becoming Looks conscious and these packages are offered to men and women both.

Googling it may help.Thanks friend.

WildNeo25
03-05-19, 05:17
A big thanks to FAW for sharing no of Madhu. Contacted her on wp and fixed a date. Now booked a room through stayuncle in pstreet. Can anybody tell is it safe in hotels booked through stayuncle.

AvikForU
03-05-19, 07:49
Those who are looking for a new option for anal may contact Esha. She is open for anal now for extra charges.

KedarN
03-05-19, 10:08
Guys,

Real newbie here. Please, any senior who has tried indes advt on loc may throw some light. They only do incall, Miss T and Miss M. Is it safe to try such avenues, they claim they are real with no broker and agent. Please guide seniors, sorry for not being of any use but will surely be soon.Some of the ads are genuine. But for more clarification you can ask them to do a video call, so that they are verified.

Saswa
03-05-19, 14:44
Hello,

Looking for good stuff at Durgapur. Any contacts?

Fuckmiester2
03-05-19, 17:16
Went to osmo and requested Helen after reading some positive reviews in the forum.

Helen from her face seems to be in her 40's to be brutally honest.

Age and life's struggles are prevalent from her face.

I wonder why they keep such retired women in their bunch.

I guess that is what justifies the low price in this spa.

You want beautiful Thais?

Spend some moolah and head to the likes of Thai spa in quest mall.

Coming back to the main stuff.

Massage was strictly average.

I felt she was just wasting time, by massaging rather too slowly.

As I turned around she popped up the question of extras and demanded 4 k for a super erotic session.

She claimed no other Thai therapist would have ever given me such an erotic service and that I should try it at least once.

I knew it was just a marketing gimmick and I denied saying I don't require that kind of high end service.

I'll Just do boom boom and leave.

After much bargaining she agreed for 3 k for 2 pops for the super erotic service.

She continued to waste time till there was only 5 minutes left.

She demanded the money upfront and stripped instantly after getting the money.

She seemed like a 40 year woman who should pay me to fuck her instead of me paying her.

Small handful tits and tummy.

She licked my nipples, sucked my balls and gave me a BBBJ.

She said if I wanted round 2 I should call the counter to extend time and pay the additional amount.

I told her that she should have finished the massage early and that she should refund me the 1 k extra since the standard rate is 2 k for one shot.

She refused saying that she would do round 2 if I extend time.

She does not believe in refunding.

I found it cheap on my side to keep asking for refund.

I told her to keep the 1 k as a donation instead.

She might need it, I don't.

Cheating doesn't work in this profession.

They won't go very far with a cheating mentality, not that she has much time left to her retirement anyways.

I wouldn't avoid osmo but avoid this aunty.

Cheers.

Sanu1234
03-05-19, 18:30
I know Esha getting less customer now a day's. So she desperate to get more customer & she offering New service also trying to increase price. I am requesting to all please don't hike price and negotiate hard to get anal in same price as in regular price. If all of us try hard she will take less price with New service like anal. Etc.

Those who are looking for a new option for anal may contact Esha. She is open for anal now for extra charges.

FunAtWork
03-05-19, 22:02
Madhu has her own place and she seldom visits hotels. Better ask her if she is willing to go to hotel before booking the same.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

FAW.

A big thanks to FAW for sharing no of Madhu. Contacted her on wp and fixed a date. Now booked a room through stayuncle in pstreet. Can anybody tell is it safe in hotels booked through stayuncle.

Ruata
03-06-19, 03:00
Still struggling to get my membership, CC which I have applied for will be reaching by Saturday, before that I will be visiting Kolkata again for a brief plane transit. I thought thia time I can tryout the famous misses that are talked about in this forum. But since I can't get my PM active as of now, I will have to settle for Spa.

Last time I have tried osmo, it was good, I have had bad experience too, with spa found on the internet.

Someone please suggest me a safe spa.

My preference NE, Thai, Indian.

Extra (FS) is a must. Nearer to the airport, the better.

Thank you.

WildNeo25
03-06-19, 07:05
Madhu has her own place and she seldom visits hotels. Better ask her if she is willing to go to hotel before booking the same.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

FAW.Yes brother, you are right. First she agreed to come. But now tel that she will not show any ID. Instead asked me to come to her place. Now I am confused. Is her place is safe? Can you give some guidance.

KedarN
03-06-19, 07:15
A big thanks to FAW for sharing no of Madhu. Contacted her on wp and fixed a date. Now booked a room through stayuncle in pstreet. Can anybody tell is it safe in hotels booked through stayuncle.Its absolutely safe to book room through stayuncle. They are meant only for unmarried couples, that's their idea and concept.

Though they may charge a little more than normal hotels of same feature and facilities, but they provide foolproof safety and LE protection.

You can proceed.

Luffy22
03-06-19, 11:29
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and this will be my first post. I am totally new to this mongering business. Thanks to Rascalshole for sharing Sp J number.

Last week I texted him and he quickly replied with 3-4 pics. I liked one of the girl and asked him to set it up. He agreed to 2.5 after negotiating. I was nervous and excited. On the day of meeting when I was half way he says that girl is not available so please go for this girl. I didn't like Megha and told him please cancel the meeting. But he was being reluctant so I decided to pay a visit after negotiating to 2.3 k.

We met at a point from there he took me to an apartment and waited for the girl. The girl took time and since this was my first time so I decided to be patient. 20 min later same girl comes and took me to a room. The girl was short with flabs around love handles. She was average looking girl nothing special. We did the deed without any BJ. She was very loose down there. When I asked for BJ she refused with excuses. I was very dissatisfied and sad. She even asked for tips separately. Paid the SP 2.5 k. I was so disappointed that I didn't even asked him to return the 200 bucks.

Looks: 4/10.

1st base: 0/10 - she doesn't even know how to kiss.

2nd base: 5/10 - must be around 30 CC.

3rd base: 3/10 - too loose. Took me quite some time to release.

BJ. None.

VFM. Hell nooo.

Maybe will meet SP again but girl never!

Master Madan
03-06-19, 11:46
PB Spa is doling out 2nd anniversary discount offer tomorrow 7th. Enjoy it guys.

KedarN
03-06-19, 16:53
Hello!

At FAW Thank you for your kind posts. I am absolutely new here and this is my first post. I am back in Kolkata after 5 years. I have just once visited osmosis and it was a nice experience. However, I would like to try something different now. I would like to have a threesome experience. Also referring to an old post of at Funatwork, I will be grateful if you provide me with Madhu's contact, one who is up to give a GFE and also a threesome, whichever is fixed.

I don't have PM active as I don't own a credit card. Is there any other way I can have these contacts. Any contacts or leads will be highly appreciated. I can't reciprocate at the moment because I don't have any contacts yet, but once I do I will be more than willing to share. Hope my cry of help reaches some generous ears.

Thanking you,

Reaper.There is no other way other than opting for PM via subscription to get the contacts!

Luffy22
03-06-19, 19:32
Hi all,

After feeling ripped off from SP J, I thought of cheering myself up. So made up my mind to go to the famous spa of Calcutta. Just for note before this I never have been to any spa.

I opened up nearby app to check if there are any offers, after seeing none I decided to call them up and ask. They immediately answered and told me to come. I reached there by 4. I was nervous again but also desperate for nice time. After reaching they assigned me miss T. I waited in the room after changing. She entered and closed the door and asked me to lay down with my face down. She seemed like north east with hair length till back with a cute face.

She started with massage slowly. It was not very good but felt nice. She was very modest and soft speaking and asking whether I was liking the massage or not. After 15-20 min she asked me to turn over and started with my Jr. After massaging few min she asked whether she can put on cover on my Jr. I asked whether she can provide me BJ. She said only covered to which I didn't question. After Jr. Was ready to play we started with the main course in missionary. It felt nice inside her and moreover she was enjoying it too. During the session I managed to make her release two times ending with her being on top.

Looks - 6/10 kinda cute.

1st base - 5/10.

2nd base - 7/10 really big in nice way and firm but sizable.

3rd base - 6/10 wasn't much tight neither too loose.

VFM. Yes as it was my first spa visit.

Damage - 2 k all inclusive.

I will definitely come back again and it lives up to the name of being famous spa.

SrayDisc
03-06-19, 19:49
So this happened a couple of weeks back with Esha. There was I think some mixup with one of her usuals and she asked me to come over as I was nearby.

Coming from Bangalore, I can tell you figures like that are difficult to come by. Her reviews are plenty here, but here are my two cents. Her BJ was good (above average for sure). I did get a feeling that she is struggling for work due to some reason, possibly a hike in prices? Boobs fit well in my palm and figure was just want I needed.

Went on for good 30 odd minutes and as both of us were in a hurry thought of finishing off with hand after a doggy. And just then realised the damn condom had broken. She was very cool about it but for me it was the first time. Anyways, we made sure we cleaned up with soaps ASAP and then finished on her boob. Did ask her is she tests and she said its close to 8 months since she last did it (I think we should all encourage these girls to get tested regularly for ours and their own sakes). Anyways, next morning hopped into the nearest clinic and started on PEP based on doctors advise as her HIV status is not known. Based on my experience in the last few weeks I can confirm that its been one of the most difficult periods of my life due that med. I will update you all on completion of course on how the same has progressed and my observations on the same.

Back to rating the deed.

1. Looks - 8/10 (you need to be ok with pimples a bit to like her, but given she is a young one that is always the case).

2. BJ - 7. 5-8/10.

3. Pus - 8/10 , Actually liked it for some strange reason.

4. Body - 9/10 - her Built was almost perfect for me.

5. WIR. Possibly yes but with a better protection. I did however feel she was not very experimental in her poses (Mis, doggy, WOT was fine, but not really keen on others) or possibly it was time to head home. Did get a rushed feel to it, but as I was also in a hurry ignored it.

Did like chatting with the chick though. I'm sure most people have her no here. Have fun.

Joker101
03-07-19, 06:27
FR for my 1st visit to PB.

So after hearing about PB on this forum for so many days finally took the plunge and went there instead of MT or Osmo. Boy was I not disappointed!

Told lady at the counter to give me whoever and she chose Ms. Niki. The girl was quite a decent looker and this is something I find important. Very little makeup. Lovely tits, belly was a little pudgy but otherwise I had no complaints.

Started off with a little 'massage' of my legs and slowly worked up towards Junior. In this meanwhile I had her slowly strip off which made it all very pleasant. She started fondling Jr and I was very pleasantly surprised to see her getting wet. Only disappointment came now when she said no to BBBJ even after offer of tip. Very decent CBJ.

Coming to deed, went for WOT which was very very good because the lady in question is exquisitely tight. Wasn't able to control and shot my load quite quickly.

Overall I'm now kicking myself for not having been here earlier.

Rating.

Looks- 7/10.

Breasts- 8.5/10 (firm and well sized).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight).

GFE- 2/10 (does not go in for DFK, though maybe she will for regulars).

WIR - 100%.

VFM. Yes!

PopeyeDaSailor
03-07-19, 15:13
Back after ages.

Hi people of Calcutta,

I used to be DrFrank (old ID), but then, I forgot the password because not using ISG for a long time. Now that I'm back in Cal, would love some inputs from fellow mongers and seniors. I miss the seniors John sir, Lord Voldemort, Akash and BhosadiWala. They helped me a lot with SG.

I have a question to ask. Where exactly is the PB spa? It seems pretty famous here in the city. I couldn't find it in nearby. Please advise.

UCrazy75
03-07-19, 15:53
Meet this girl last week end. Girl is soft and structured. After starting deed her breath go fast and so involved in the deed reason, she meet discreetly now a days. And wet also her ridding skill so excellent. Due to busy schedule I finished within 1 HR. If time permit, she has lot of potential can be explored more.

Thanks.

Anurag90
03-07-19, 20:04
Hi fellow mongers,

First time sharing experience. Visited T spa in Maidan area. Good T collection, rate on higher side. Indian not that good. But unfortunately took Indian first time.

Boobs: 7, bigger than average.

Pussy: 6.

BJ: demanded extra, so did mood off.

Overall: 6.5.

Damage: counter 2. 2 k, +3. k for FS.

Better to choose T in both T spas in Maidan area.

Axter
03-07-19, 20:17
Guys,

Can you please help me with couple of options in PB spa. Also where exactly is this located? I've tried both MT and Osmo couple of times. Would like to try something new now.

Also, is FS available in the Thai spa at quest mall?

BoseHookz
03-08-19, 03:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Rohankolkata
03-08-19, 04:27
Hello folks,

I'm a silent member of this forum from a long time. But this is my first post. Actually I'm very new in Mongering so need help from seniors. I need some guide about Indi in South Kolkata. Spa guides will be helpful too. Thank you in advance.

IAmTheBest
03-08-19, 06:26
Nice. Did you try the thais yet? Any recomemdations? Please give few pointers to the name or location of the spa in question. Thanks in advance. Happy humping!

Hi fellow mongers,

First time sharing experience. Visited T spa in Maidan area. Good T collection, rate on higher side. Indian not that good. But unfortunately took Indian first time.

Boobs: 7, bigger than average.

Pussy: 6.

BJ: demanded extra, so did mood off.

Overall: 6.5.

Damage: counter 2. 2 k, +3. k for FS.

Better to choose T in both T spas in Maidan area.

KedarN
03-08-19, 07:27
Guys,

Can you please help me with couple of options in PB spa. Also where exactly is this located? I've tried both MT and Osmo couple of times. Would like to try something new now.

Also, is FS available in the Thai spa at quest mall?Every Thai spa outlet will offer FS.

May be not in first meet, but once you build the rapport and become friendly, everything is allowed.

IAmTheBest
03-08-19, 10:39
Any information on the above named spa? Members report will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

IAmTheBest
03-08-19, 10:40
Which is the best Hamam service in Kolkata? Is the orchid or the H2O in Alipore better? Thanks.

Avik123
03-08-19, 11:45
Dear friend of all a married man will carry her wife's ID card and marric ertificate. He will submit it in hotel reception and will say the girl with him (actually girl friend or escort) is his wife. If any one approach in this way in hotel. Then what problem may arise?

Ruata
03-08-19, 14:08
I went to PB spa Today. It is my first visit to the famous Spa.

Above the bank, I climbed the 3rd floor, when I entered one guy was speaking on the phone looking worried, and while he was taking one lady came and sat in the receptionist chair. The guy gave her the phone after he is done using the phone, and he went out. I sat there quietly as no one was talking to me.

Then this lady (she had a tattoo on her hand) greeted me good morning (it was around 11:30) and asked what I wanted, I told her I wanted a body massage, she told me half an hour is 900 (800 maybe, as I didn't listened properly) and that 1 hour is 1500/ and asked me from where I was, I told her I am not from Kolkata, I'm from some other part. Seeing post from the forum that 2 K is all inclusive, I asked the lady I want the one with extra. She told me that they don't have massage with extra. I was shocked. I think they have become careful.

Snook
03-08-19, 14:57
I have RTFF even back a few years and cannot find the location of the Harkata red light district. I understand it is near the Calcutta Medical School (which takes up at least 4 square blocks) and the Shealda metro station. What are the names of the streets, or an intersection of the red light district? I appreciate the help.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

JitSa7
03-08-19, 17:52

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Anurag90
03-08-19, 18:58
Nice. Did you try the thais yet? Any recomemdations? Please give few pointers to the name or location of the spa in question. Thanks in advance. Happy humping!Pantaloons has a big shopping complex there. There are two T spas there. Sorry no knowledge about T s there. But they have good collection there, pretty sure you will get what you are going for. Good luck!

Shine90
03-09-19, 03:30
Its "Prem Chand Boral Street".

I have RTFF even back a few years and cannot find the location of the Harkata red light district. I understand it is near the Calcutta Medical School (which takes up at least 4 square blocks) and the Shealda metro station. What are the names of the streets, or an intersection of the red light district? I appreciate the help.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

KedarN
03-09-19, 08:16
Dear friend of all a married man will carry her wife's ID card and marric ertificate. He will submit it in hotel reception and will say the girl with him (actually girl friend or escort) is his wife. If any one approach in this way in hotel. Then what problem may arise?Do you mean to say that your friend will forge a fake marriage certificate to show that a WG is his wife?

In my opinion nowadays no hotel, as far as I know will ask you for your marriage certificate if you are a couple, just your ID card will suffice.

But if he takes that option, he has to ensure that the lady has to behave like his wife and not like a WG. Her dressing, way of talking and body language will reveal to the hotel staff whether she is a a wife or a WG. And mind you hotel staff nowadays are trained in that way to identify whether she is a WG or not.

Amibua
03-09-19, 12:49
Osmo try Kelly. She is not a looker but service is amazing.Hi Smitra,

Called up Osmo today but they said they do not have any therapist called Kelly. Let me know if you have any update. Thanks.

BoredBong
03-09-19, 13:45
Have anyone tried Mahi no ending with 133 and based out of Bangur? From pic looks good. Asking for 6 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2. Does she really worth it?

Really appreciate your feedback.

Boredbong.

KedarN
03-10-19, 07:29
Have anyone tried Mahi no ending with 133 and based out of Bangur? From pic looks good. Asking for 6 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2. Does she really worth it?

Really appreciate your feedback.

Boredbong.Not really worth that much bro. She is very bulky and heavy type with huge ass.

6 k for 2 shots is her ideal value. Boobs are medium and service is ok type.

Negotiate hard and bring her to 6 k fo 2.

Dick1107
03-10-19, 14:42
On 7/3 went to famous P be spa. Only Guddi available. Took her. Rate usual 2000.

Average massage. Insisted her BBBJ. She obliged.

After completing deed got Rosoguula from counter as they completed anniversary.

Dick1107
03-10-19, 14:45
Went there. Took Puja. Rte 800. Got BBBJ and head massage. Attitude is nice.

Gautamm
03-10-19, 14:46
Hello,

Is there any MP near Joka, or diamond harbour road. I am Staying here for a week. Thanks in advance.

Dick1107
03-10-19, 14:47
Went there. Fucked boudi for 500. On missionary. BBBJ not available.

KedarN
03-10-19, 17:25
Hi Smitra,

Called up Osmo today but they said they do not have any therapist called Kelly. Let me know if you have any update. Thanks.May be the staff who picked up your call may be a new employee and may be aware of all their staff.

Try going to the spa instead of making the call.

Lachhipur Wala
03-11-19, 03:11
Went there. Fucked boudi for 500. On missionary. BBBJ not available.More hints about location, Bari and boudi. Also more details of kd, time, shots etc as not have pm. I am going there next week.

Master Madan
03-11-19, 05:17
Went there. Fucked boudi for 500. On missionary. BBBJ not available.Would like to know more. I know the lane. Been there once, just to check how things work there. Mamamasan was asking half hour or full hour. What's the difference. How things work here, can you give more details. Seems you don't have pm yet.

EnjoyEnjoy
03-11-19, 06:41
May be the staff who picked up your call may be a new employee and may be aware of all their staff.

Try going to the spa instead of making the call.They are exchanging therapists between both the branches on weekly basis.

Dick1107
03-11-19, 07:06
More hints about location, Bari and boudi. Also more details of kd, time, shots etc as not have pm. I am going there next week.I don't know the name of bari or boudi. They are standing on road.

IAmTheBest
03-11-19, 08:01
Is tai mo available? Or any other old lot therapists available? Thanks.

They are exchanging therapists between both the branches on weekly basis.

IAmTheBest
03-11-19, 08:03
Did you get the name of the therapist by anychance? Thanks.

Nice. Thanks for keeping the rate in check. Is this the pravda or orchid. Thanks.

YugiSingh
03-11-19, 14:35
Seniors and active mongers.

I am travelling to city of joy coming weekend. Any help of hidden gems on North Kolkata is highly appreciated. I have few contacts of MILF and typical spas, kd etc. But this time I am looking for some young dusky lady for fun. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

YS.

YugiSingh
03-11-19, 14:39
Folks,

I would be visiting Bankura, Purulia for some reason. Any contact or independent reference on this areas is much appreciated.

Cheers,

YS.

Magustuls
03-11-19, 15:35
I am going to visit Sikkim and Darjeeling for a week. Any indie or genuine SP contact shall be highly appreciated. Would be happy to reciprocate with Delhi contact.

Naked Desires3
03-11-19, 21:09
Hello friends!

I need your recommendation / feedback about the ultrathin condoms from the viewpoint of comfort, feeling, usage and latex / non-latex. How is okamoto and KS skyn? In okamoto I see 001,002, 003 and skinless skin. Which one do you suggest? Moods and durex are disappointing in ultrathin category.

Can you please suggest the best chemical-free natural lubricant brand that is available in kolkata? For enjoyable DATY and smooth lubrication for condom.

Can you please suggest the best vaginal wash? That feels good for deep DATY? V-wash or Himalaya or any other?

Please suggest the best store in Kolkata where these will be available. I am unable to order online for obvious reasons.

Your help will be much appreciated.

My PM is active.

Your bro.

Zippos
03-12-19, 01:59
I took my effort to read all the pages and now at page 29 and 1000+ to go. PB Spa seems like one of the most happening place staying within decent price. Unfortunately, google search didn't land me in any answer containing name PB Spa. Anyone care to beak that acronym.

Returning Kolkata game after nearly 10 yrs. So. Just doing my homework before seeking easy help! My usual monger ground is Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Depressing Philippines (what do I say, I like some meat on my drumstick.

Brothers,

Visited PB Spa Wednesday last week. Owner said, there are new profiles as old ones have left. Was surely skeptical about service, still tried one names Sweat. Ii.

New to the service, so asset are not much exploited, as already said, perfect pair of perky and firm buldges on the front and also the back.

Attitude wise no complains as she is submissive.

Since not experienced, the CBJ is not as good, or even the massage..

EnjoyEnjoy
03-12-19, 05:28
Hello friends!

I need your recommendation / feedback about the ultrathin condoms from the viewpoint of comfort, feeling, usage and latex / non-latex. How is okamoto and KS skyn? In okamoto I see 001,002, 003 and skinless skin. Which one do you suggest? Moods and durex are disappointing in ultrathin category.

Can you please suggest the best chemical-free natural lubricant brand that is available in kolkata? For enjoyable DATY and smooth lubrication for condom.

Can you please suggest the best vaginal wash? That feels good for deep DATY? V-wash or Himalaya or any other?

Please suggest the best store in Kolkata where these will be available. I am unable to order online for obvious reasons.

My PM is active.

Your bro.There are plenty of stores exclusively dealing in those items. Near Regal cinema on Moti Sil street.

KedarN
03-12-19, 08:05
Hello friends!

My PM is active.

Your bro.Bro,

This is with regards to your DATY question. Apart from V wash or Himalaya, there are other options also available like, Splash natural, inlife, Genifresh, vagisil, etc.

But the most important point to be kept in mind is the pH level of the vagina should be maintained irrespective of whatever you use.

Regular washing with soap and warm water is recommended.

Good luck.

FunAtWork
03-12-19, 10:26
Brothers.

Have received hundreds of requests regarding the contacts. Have obliged many with the requests who have sent me the details. As for others, let me tell you once again.

Tanushree. She has huge problems at home and is very rarely available. Please stop pinging her and calling her over video at your will. You will only get yourself blocked successfully and chances of meeting would diminish.

Warrior Priya. She is already engaged and is getting married off in January. Will be very for her to come out after that. Even now she is very cosy and doesn't entertain direct calls and messages. I wish the ISGans for once will try to apply their head and stop using their small dick head.

Meghna. Having huge problems to co ordinate and she is also on and off busy with BF, family and relatives.

Etc etc.

Another lady (not mentioning name) just got married on 7th March and has promised return to selected persons after 27th of March (honeymoon).

So on and so on. All these and many more are discreet Gems of Kolkata and some of the very best service providers also. Let us not harass them and at the same time let us not desperate and increase their rates as well. As it is they are not that pocket friendly, but will not burn your pockets like the Sana's and Muktas and the Arpita's and some others who it seems lives in Mars and thinks that they are from Venus.

Its a kind request to all that please stop harassing them as that would mean that we will be loosing the Gems of Kolkata and we will be left with the high priced and arrogant stuff (needless to mention the names again and again).

Big bro M. Next lot of 10 are ready (models, actresses, and value for money stuff). If you are going through this post, please reserve your tickets and let me know. I think its high time we engage ourselves in some productive work. Let me tell you this time the collection is hand picked and discreet. They are suggested names by our very old girlfriends and they carry the hallmark of great GFE. They will not watch time and are eagerly waiting for you to come. The party should be on by April and don't forget to bring the Delhi beauty (rosogulla) with you. Really get a hard on just talking to her.

Cheers.

FAW.

SrayDisc
03-12-19, 20:51
Brothers.

Have received hundreds of requests regarding the contacts. Have obliged many with the requests who have sent me the details. As for others, let me tell you once again.

Tanushree. She has huge problems at home and is very rarely available. Please stop pinging her and calling her over video at your will. You will only get yourself blocked successfully and chances of meeting would diminish.

Warrior Priya. She is already engaged and is getting married off in January. Will be very for her to come out after that. Even now she is very cosy and doesn't entertain direct calls and messages. I wish the ISGans for once will try to apply their head and stop using their small dick head.

Meghna. Having huge problems to co ordinate and she is also on and off busy with BF, family and relatives.

Etc etc.

Another lady (not mentioning name) just got married on 7th March and has promised return to selected persons after 27th of March (honeymoon).

So on and so on. All these and many more are discreet Gems of Kolkata and some of the very best service providers also. Let us not harass them and at the same time let us not desperate and increase their rates as well. As it is they are not that pocket friendly, but will not burn your pockets like the Sana's and Muktas and the Arpita's and some others who it seems lives in Mars and thinks that they are from Venus.

Its a kind request to all that please stop harassing them as that would mean that we will be loosing the Gems of Kolkata and we will be left with the high priced and arrogant stuff (needless to mention the names again and again).

Big bro M. Next lot of 10 are ready (models, actresses, and value for money stuff). If you are going through this post, please reserve your tickets and let me know. I think its high time we engage ourselves in some productive work. Let me tell you this time the collection is hand picked and discreet. They are suggested names by our very old girlfriends and they carry the hallmark of great GFE. They will not watch time and are eagerly waiting for you to come. The party should be on by April and don't forget to bring the Delhi beauty (rosogulla) with you. Really get a hard on just talking to her.

Cheers.

FAW.Dada, so agree to your message here. I think pushing these girls too much is not going to help. Its going to only make them go away soon. I'm back in Kolkata for a couple of weeks in April and can't control my excitement for the amazing treasure trove that the city has to offer.

PollardPivot77
03-12-19, 23:38
This is an old FR.

Meet this girl few weeks back through a common friend in Mumbai. She is a budding model and speaks impeccable English and French.

As you expect from a model, simply mind blowing super tonned body. By the way she is quite tall 5' 9'.

She has moved to Kolkata and is need of work and is in this for short time (that is what she told).

Now coming to the deed.

Met her in Novotel. Superb BBBJ I would compare it with some of the best I had.

And she was open to all position, very passionate and was eager to please. There was no Nakhras which generally you would expect from these girls.

There was not time watching and she was enjoying too.

So I had 2 shots with and she had completely bowled me over.

Overall Body: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (small. If you are a big boob lover you would be disappointed).

Ass: 11/10 (Great ass just like Brazilian Models).

Service: 9. 5/10.

WIR yes yes yes as long as she is available.

Total cost= 7 k (2 shots)+3. 5 (Hotel)= 10.5 k but it was worth.

P.S.: you might ask why Novotel. Just because she will only meet in 4 or 5 stars.

KedarN
03-13-19, 08:00
I took my effort to read all the pages and now at page 29 and 1000+ to go. PB Spa seems like one of the most happening place staying within decent price. Unfortunately, google search didn't land me in any answer containing name PB Spa. Anyone care to beak that acronym.

Returning Kolkata game after nearly 10 yrs. So. Just doing my homework before seeking easy help! My usual monger ground is Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Depressing Philippines (what do I say, I like some meat on my drumstick.Bro,

Why do you say Depressing Philippines? If I am not wrong its also one of the most happening places for mongering.

Due to low currency exchange rates and lower hotel tariffs, many Indians also have Philippines as an option for mongering apart from Thailand and Singapore.

Some of the Filipinos are also hot.

IndStallion31
03-13-19, 11:22
Can anyone give me the full form and contact number of PB spa in my private message.

Also need help with the best looking girl with good service at MT spa and Osmo spa?

In Kolkata for 4 days and like to try more.

If anyone can guide me to best Kotha in SG also would be helpful. Send me private message please.

Xq125
03-13-19, 13:03
This happened a while ago so I'm posting the original report for context.

Met the girl at my place during the afternoon and let me tell you gents, she is an absolute tigress. She looks NE, slim like a model, small boobs (I prefer them), and probably the smoothest skin I've ever seen.

She seems quiet on the outside but once you get her in the bedroom, she's a whole new animal. We were naked in seconds and she sucked on johnny till I almost came. Mish, WoT and Doggy soon followed and that ended round 1. She has an incredibly tight pussy. She gave me a massage and continued to kiss me till it was shower time. Gave me a BJ in the shower to get me hard again, this was followed by DATY and round 2. By the end of that, I was dead tired (felt like a marathon, almost 2.5 hours of non-stop action) and she was still hungry for more.

Not a time watcher and a genuinely very sweet and pleasant person to chat with.

Report Card (all scored on 10).

Looks: 9. 5.

Body: 10.

Boobs: 9.

Pussy: 12.

BBBJ: 9.

FS - 10.

Overall, I will admit that it a bit expensive but since I'm rarely in the city, I cannot expect to get the price a regular monger may get.

Damage: 15 k.

Conclusion: I do realize that I may get criticized for the damage, but she fulfills my main requirements, she looks super hot, she's eager to please and she travels to my place. For that I may have agreed to the premium.

A request to senior mongers or anyone who could be willing to help. I'm looking for a hot WG who will agree to provide rimming service, I have no restrictions on price, especially if she's willing to travel to my place. Also, by hot I don't mean model looks. Currently the only person who provides the same service regularly is Julia, a significant upgrade to that in the looks department would be much appreciated.

Anyone interested in trying an horny airhostess PM me. In Kolkata only for today.

Can travel to your place. She's staying near CC2.

15 k two shots, three hours.

JL.

FatalFuck
03-13-19, 13:52
Brothers,

Its a FR of the deed which took place few days back. Like many others I was so impressed by reviews of fellow mongers written on this bong beauty named Sana. My dick was itching so much seeing her pics (one was half naked) but the rate was pulling me back. The last I paid that much was to Arpita. The experience was nice but not vfm at all. Its bloody 10 k after all. That also without a place.

But again, Johny ruled and I went ahead.

Lets get straight to the point.

1) looks:7/10 (Its not bad. But the photos are way better than the real stuff you get).

2) Boobs: 8/10 (Nice, round, soft etc etc).

3) Pussy:6/10 (little hairy, kind of clean. Didn't feel the juice or anything.).

4) GFE: 0/10 (Can I score in negatives?. I mean WTF was that. She was disinterested from the word go. Aloof. No involvement at all. To top of it she didn't even let me suck her boobs properly saying it makes her ticklish. I mean. Seriously??I paid her fucking 10 k plus a 2 k for her shithole place against which I am not even allowed to suck her tits but to fondle it. What am I?A class 8 going boy who gets ejaculated seeing next door aunty's cleavage? Felt like a real chut.

5) BBBJ: None (She didn't give it. By the time I also lost interest to even ask for it. BTW. Why the fuck do I have to ask even?

To end of it I just rode on her and humped her in missionary and that's IT.

6) WIR: Nooooo.

For photos you can please find the old FRs on her.

P.S. : As I told you guys before that I still don't think Arpita is vfm given her same 10 k price tag but I never felt regretted, cheated, disappointed as she was great in her service. This time I did.

InnoKid
03-13-19, 19:12
Thanks FAW for sharing the contact.

I was inKkolkata the last 3 days and was eager to meet Meghna / Tanu but both Meghna and Tanu were not available so I had to choose Priya. I was reluctant initially because she doesn't look very attractive in the pics but she is a beauty when seen directly. She had perfect tits. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, followed by humping in several positions. Overall I was satisfied.

DFK- 8/10.

Looks- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

SinghLive
03-13-19, 19:56
Hey,

I'm visiting Kolkata next week. I am looking for Kolkata Indes bird digits and I'm return digits of other birds that I have.

Zippos
03-14-19, 03:21
Bro,

No doubt on availability of girls but hard to find one with right package. Boobs and ass. Also, the moment these Pinoy finds out of us being non-Tagalog speaking, price is going to be double.

I find Thai and Malaysian and Indonesian girls are far more better looking than Phillipinas. Also. Less haggling and drama. It's a heaven for you if you have a local friend connection but without that. You are pretty much SOL.

Like I said, I would like to have some meat on but doesn't mean a big gut.

Another issue I've experienced is, those young and model looking one tend to stay with retired expat over us just because we don't play lovey doves once's the deeds are done. Whereas with retired fella, she can stay longer and less frequently need to spread her legs.

Would I re-visit again. Maybe if one of my Philipino buddies goes along but not setting my foot there without proper connections.

Bro,

Why do you say Depressing Philippines? If I am not wrong its also one of the most happening places for mongering.

Due to low currency exchange rates and lower hotel tariffs, many Indians also have Philippines as an option for mongering apart from Thailand and Singapore.

Some of the Filipinos are also hot.

Zippos
03-14-19, 03:23
I would like to know that as well. It seems like Adams Apple. Will be a forbidden sin if the name gets revealed.

Can anyone give me the full form and contact number of PB spa in my private message.

Also need help with the best looking girl with good service at MT spa and Osmo spa?

In Kolkata for 4 days and like to try more.

If anyone can guide me to best Kotha in SG also would be helpful. Send me private message please.

Master Madan
03-14-19, 06:28
I would like to know that as well. It seems like Adams Apple. Will be a forbidden sin if the name gets revealed.It is almost.

Awry6
03-14-19, 07:35
Dear Mr. Mitra,

Kindly share the contact details of the same.

Thanks,

Awry.

This is an old FR.

Meet this girl few weeks back through a common friend in Mumbai. She is a budding model and speaks impeccable English and French.

As you expect from a model, simply mind blowing super tonned body. By the way she is quite tall 5' 9'.

She has moved to Kolkata and is need of work and is in this for short time (that is what she told).

Now coming to the deed.

And she was open to all position, very passionate and was eager to please. There was no Nakhras which generally you would expect from these girls..

Uziuzi
03-14-19, 08:50
I would like to know that as well. It seems like Adams Apple. Will be a forbidden sin if the name gets revealed.You are wrong mate. It is Almos Thai. You have to google for remaining info.

PopeyeDaSailor
03-14-19, 10:19
You are wrong mate. It is Almos Thai. You have to google for remaining info.Thanks Uziuzi. So basically, PB spa is Phool Bagan Spa and the name is Almos Thai Spa. Googling it reveals more details. Thanks for sharing.

Zippos
03-14-19, 15:56
Thanks much bro. Finally revealed. I guess my Bengali is bit rusty for not speaking and being around this region for a long time. Also. Not much skilled in google search parameters.

You are wrong mate. It is Almos Thai. You have to google for remaining info.

Zippos
03-14-19, 16:05
Bro FAW and others.

In terms of Accommodation in Kolkata, I have narrowed down my selection to 2 star hotels based on reviews, safety, quality and apparently Floor Boys Can provide some good (over priced I assume) profiles.

1. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

2. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Also, I read, if it's booked for 2, hotels don't hassle for bringing in out-calls!

Any thoughts, suggestions or prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Brothers.

FAW.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KedarN
03-14-19, 17:01
Bro,

No doubt on availability of girls but hard to find one with right package. Boobs and ass. Also, the moment these Pinoy finds out of us being non-Tagalog speaking, price is going to be double.

I find Thai and Malaysian and Indonesian girls are far more better looking than Phillipinas. Also. Less haggling and drama. It's a heaven for you if you have a local friend connection but without that. You are pretty much SOL.

Like I said, I would like to have some meat on but doesn't mean a big gut.

Another issue I've experienced is, those young and model looking one tend to stay with retired expat over us just because we don't play lovey doves once's the deeds are done. Whereas with retired fella, she can stay longer and less frequently need to spread her legs..It's not the thing with retired fellas or something like that bro. Individual charm is the guiding principle over there. For example, sometimes money + some other extraordinary specialty works wonders.

One of the friends that I know was working in Thailand in some reputed steel industry. He once booked a WG who was of Filipino origin.

After first meet, not only was she impressed by the personality of the person but with also his impeccable knowledge about so many other cultural and social issues.

Long story short its not just money or retired expat status, but your brains and other hidden qualities also go a long way in maintaining cordial relations and a great experience.

Anurag90
03-14-19, 19:33
Visited SG. Had good experience in comparison to last time. Took help of a pimp near petrol pump. He took me to a building that he said will be better than building Neelkamal. Rate was 3.2 k including everything, so followed. Building was not so well maintained but dance room was more or less clean. Girls were there, not extraordinary beauty, but will do the work. Dance for 40 mins, shot for.

20-30 mins. Girl was good in attitude, looks 6.5/10. Tried to please by dance, not very experienced in shot. No bad behaviour or cheating was there. Overall good experience, will try to have better looking girl next time. Most of the buildings there are congested & crowded with various clients, so if ambience is the preference, go somewhere else like spa or hotel. In SG always take help of pimp. Will appreciate Any advice our suggestion regarding models in standard rate. Need educated classy escort. Regular mongers please advice.

Zippos
03-14-19, 22:32
I hear you and get your point. Like I said, there's great ones like your friend found. Unfortunately it's the ratio that puts you off. I did my fair share exploring that alley and maybe will in future if my contacts are still active. But for the time being I'm retiring from Philippines.

I would let you venture that dark alley and hopefully some more positive and beneficial info.

It's not the thing with retired fellas or something like that bro. Individual charm is the guiding principle over there. For example, sometimes money + some other extraordinary specialty works wonders.

One of the friends that I know was working in Thailand in some reputed steel industry. He once booked a WG who was of Filipino origin.

After first meet, not only was she impressed by the personality of the person but with also his impeccable knowledge about so many other cultural and social issues.

Long story short its not just money or retired expat status, but your brains and other hidden qualities also go a long way in maintaining cordial relations and a great experience.

Zippos
03-14-19, 22:37
Does that mean I can write down the name of the hotels without getting banned?

Bro FAW and others.

In terms of Accommodation in Kolkata, I have narrowed down my selection to 2 star hotels based on reviews, safety, quality and apparently Floor Boys Can provide some good (over priced I assume) profiles.

1. Names in Code Deleted by Admin.

2. Names in Code Deleted by Admin

Also, I read, if it's booked for 2, hotels don't hassle for bringing in out-calls!

Any thoughts, suggestions or prayers would be greatly appreciated.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HungDick
03-15-19, 02:51
Hello friends!

I am new in Kolkata and will be reaching today. Requesting for contact numbers of girls. Pl help. Would prefer direct contacts rather than going to a spa. TIA.

PopeyeDaSailor
03-15-19, 05:06
Does that mean I can write down the name of the hotels without getting banned?Yes, you can write down the name of the hotels without getting banned. Please keep in mind not to write email address or full phone numbers.

RascalsHole
03-15-19, 06:59
A SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.

RascalsHole
03-15-19, 07:05
A SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.Same SP, more girls.

KedarN
03-15-19, 08:16
Does that mean I can write down the name of the hotels without getting banned?Bro,

You can't write the names of girls in code as that is against the forum rules. Of course you can write the names of the hotels without code but I would suggest not to give out all details.

Partial details can be given of hotels so that it doesn't come into LE picture. This is a public forum and every info posted here is available in public domain.

Gim399
03-15-19, 08:53
Same SP, more girls.Which SP are we talking about?

Ruata
03-15-19, 10:02
I have seen in many threads regarding Paid Subscription, difficulty in getting VISA Debit Card Accepted by the biller.

I had SBI VIS Global Debit Card, Bandan Bank VISA International Card. Both of them were not working. I asked a lot in the forum and I searched google etc too.

The method which works.

1) I Signed up AXIS Bank ASAP Zero Balance Account Online https://www.axisbank.com/accounts/savings-account/axis-asap/axis_ASAP.html.

2) You don't have to visit the bank, everything can be done online.

3) For KYC you need to visit the bank, but without KYC you can do a transaction up to 1 lac per annum, which is sufficient for ISG.

4) Once the account is open you will get email and sms. Transfer Rs 5000/- for other Bank Ac or Debit card. (I'm saying 5000 because you will get free Physical Debit Card, if the deposit is less than 5000 then you will be charged around 350 for the card.

5) Sit back relax and wait for the physical debit card.

6) Once you get the card go to the nearest ATM and do a transaction for activate your Card.

There you go. You can even use it at other adult related sir like AH.

Hope this help my fellow mongers who are facing difficulty in buying the subscription.

Cheers.

Dmr10
03-15-19, 15:49
Dear member,

Can you PM the contact details. Your inbox is full.

Regards,

Pankaj.

This is an old FR.

Now coming to the deed.

And she was open to all position, very passionate and was eager to please. There was no Nakhras which generally you would expect from these girls.

There was not time watching and she was enjoying too..

Zippos
03-15-19, 16:30
Thanks bro. I just needed feedback on which hotel to stay at out of 2 I picked. I will post again late.

Bro,

You can't write the names of girls in code as that is against the forum rules. Of course you can write the names of the hotels without code but I would suggest not to give out all details.

Partial details can be given of hotels so that it doesn't come into LE picture. This is a public forum and every info posted here is available in public domain.

Zippos
03-15-19, 16:31
Thanks much for clearing up my confusion.

Yes, you can write down the name of the hotels without getting banned. Please keep in mind not to write email address or full phone numbers.

DazedRaj
03-15-19, 16:32
Can anyone PM me a reliable SG Dalal's digits.

Thanks a lot!

RascalsHole
03-15-19, 19:46
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.

RascalsHole
03-15-19, 19:49
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.More photoes.

RascalsHole
03-15-19, 19:56
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.

FunAtWork
03-15-19, 21:55
Its too long that they have been robbing the hard earned money and leaving pain in the hearts of New mongers. Such true reports of senior mongers like you should act as an eye opener to all following the forum. Still find it hard to digest the fact that they are surviving with that rate for more than a year now. Hats off to her marketing team and dedicated followers. They have been doing a very good work for her. Really admire and appreciate their marketing skills. Lots to learn from them.

Cheers.

FAW.

Brothers,

Its a FR of the deed which took place few days back. Like many others I was so impressed by reviews of fellow mongers written on this bong beauty named Sana. My dick was itching so much seeing her pics (one was half naked) but the rate was pulling me back. The last I paid that much was to Arpita. The experience was nice but not vfm at all. Its bloody 10 k after all. That also without a place.

1) looks:7/10 (Its not bad. But the photos are way better than the real stuff you get).

JHourHappy
03-16-19, 02:25
Brothers,

2) Boobs: 8/10 (Nice, round, soft etc etc).

3) Pussy:6/10 (little hairy, kind of clean. Didn't feel the juice or anything.)..Sad to hear your experience. As FAW said, this should be a lesson to all who wants to give any price tag without thinking. Kolkata & Delhi rates are suitable for pockets. There are some high end but than service is A class. I hope fantasy of having Sana will end now.

Zippos
03-16-19, 04:50
Can we kick them out of the room if they starts such drama or deduct the money? We should come up with a contingency plan for such situations like this where She literately took advantage of clients politeness!

I don't know if anyone does but I tell them straight up at the time of booking.

1. No drama or I will kick you out.

2. If pic doesn't match the you, I won't let you in.

3. No rushing or else I will deduct money from you.

So. Take it or leave! There's always Pam-ela Hand-erson not the first time and won't be the last time.

It's our hard earned money and definitely not going to spread all over them out of politeness!

Its too long that they have been robbing the hard earned money and leaving pain in the hearts of New mongers. Such true reports of senior mongers like you should act as an eye opener to all following the forum. Still find it hard to digest the fact that they are surviving with that rate for more than a year now. Hats off to her marketing team and dedicated followers. They have been doing a very good work for her. Really admire and appreciate their marketing skills. Lots to learn from them.

Cheers.

FAW.

SandipWantSex
03-16-19, 05:36
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.Which SP. Number ending?

Vikram14
03-16-19, 08:06
Thanks to FunAtWork, Avik GermanD and others who responded with Digits of few famous Indis.

First I contacted SANA fixed the meeting. But at very end moment she said she is stuck somewhere so can't meet.

Then pinged Esha. She said she can't meet because of female issues.

Then the handler of Tshree. Meghna. Priya and others. Three time she committed to arrange Megha. Tshree. And some other bird. But at very end. Denied to send someone with some foolish excuses.

Other day she msg me and sent the pic of famous Priya. But I realized she is about 30 or 35++. And was not able to negotiate. So I denied and disappointed.

It was the evening before my last day in Kolkata. I was disappointed and watching TV in my hotel room. Suddenly I got the msg from Miss E. She said she can meet in the Morning.

Now. Its the time to plan her entry in the hotel. Discussed so many things. On whtap with her and planned her entry. Fortunately. She was able to reach my room sharp by 7 in the morning. Then next 3 hours and blissful.

Do not want to share the details of FR as there are lots of other FR on her.

She really got good body. After 30 40 minutes of hard fucking in various position. We both gave up in 2nd round. Just had bath together and then said final good bye to each other.

I am now sure what people like about her service or not. But really liked her as a person. She said she would like to meet me next time if I visit again Kolkata. Too.

Thanks Kolkata gurus. Once again.

Be safe. And enjoy.

RaviKapoor1
03-16-19, 08:51
They are exchanging therapists between both the branches on weekly basis.Which branch of Osmo is the safest. As some people in the forum wrote about LE Action, and also which therapist are nowadays available.

Jignu80
03-16-19, 09:37
I will be coming to kol on Monday, need help for contacting good massage parlour or girl contact who visit hotel like titli?

Please PM me with contact and charges, I can favour with Dubai and Bangalore contact.

Zippos
03-16-19, 12:15

1. Park Hotel.

2. Lalit The Great Eastern.

Also, I read, if it's booked for 2, star hotels don't hassle for bringing in out-calls! How much of it true?

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

KedarN
03-16-19, 14:55
Can we kick them out of the room if they starts such drama or deduct the money? We should come up with a contingency plan for such situations like this where She literately took advantage of clients politeness!

I don't know if anyone does but I tell them straight up at the time of booking.

1. No drama or I will kick you out.

2. If pic doesn't match the you, I won't let you in.

3. No rushing or else I will deduct money from you.

So. Take it or leave! There's always Pam-ela Hand-erson not the first time and won't be the last time.

It's our hard earned money and definitely not going to spread all over them out of politeness!One more point that I would like to add is never ever go the hotel suggested by the WG as there may be chances that the girl will be in collusion with hotel staff. So if the situation turns bad, then the hotel staff may create trouble for you. So always choose a hotel of your choice as per safety and comfort. It will be also easy to kick them out in your hotel.

GandhidHanush
03-16-19, 16:38
Your inbox is full. Please share her digits.

TIA.

Dhanush.

Wanted to meet her on my trip to India in 2018 but somehow couldn't connect with her then. This time shared her Pic with all the SPs I know in Kolkata. 2 of them responded positively. One quoted 14 k / shot other 10 k shot. Met her at my hotel for 10 k, during the initial chit chat found her own price is 8 k. Here is the review in nutshell.

Pros. Slim, very fair, good looking and classy, medium shape tight boobs and down quite tight too. Very much comfortable for DFK and BBJ. BBK technique was also good with the right pressure while sucking. Open to all positions.

Cons. As she was arranged through SP she was making herself hurry to finish the deed. Not into anal.

I generally meet the indes after having a good amount of the conversion before the meet. As this situation was different nothing to complain..

GandhidHanush
03-16-19, 16:45
Please share her digits. PM working fine.

TIA.

Dhanush.

Now meeting her a ritual whenever I visited Kolkata. This is my 3rd meeting with her and I must say I enjoyed each of the sessions fully. There are few reports about her being pricy and hyped as it is a relative subject I won't comment on others feedback but if you look at the whole package I. E. Beauty, Service and eagerness to please then I must Sana stands in the top of the Kolkata Inde list where shot range is between 8 k-12 k. As I am a person for whom Looks prioritize above all I found her 10ST /20 LT is okay. And whoever met her with my reference I haven't received a single negative feedback till date.

Now coming to my report-.

Pros. Very young, Complete GFE, Eagerness to please, She loves WOT position but open to try other positions to make you happy / satisfy, long BBJ with DT, DFK, Enjoy DATY, No time watcher above all she is a true Bong beauty with Wow type boobs.

Cons. For me the only thing missing is CIM. For anal lover bros, she is not into anal.

Charge - 10 k Outcall at my hotel.

VikashC
03-16-19, 17:47
Hello Fellow Comrades.

Planning my first solo SG trip over this weekend (have visited two times in past and quite familiar with the area), just finished my RTFF for this year's posts but could see not much inputs shared about SG so just thought of poping the question if the place still worth? Last year I visited and the prices were up from 3. 2 to 4. 2 and that definitely hit the fun part. As I am a visiting person so mostly visit premium buildings.

Thou I know on weekend its too crowded and definitely not the best time to visit but can't help here. Would appreciate any good inputs over SG.

Take care,

VC.

HungDick
03-17-19, 05:09
Hello friends!

I am new in Kolkata and will be reaching today. Requesting for contact numbers of girls. Pl help. Would prefer direct contacts rather than going to a spa. TIA.Dear friends,

Please share contact number of WGs. / reliable SG brokers. TIA.

Anuragg
03-17-19, 11:46
I contacted a couple of MPs in Beadon street through Locanto. They are offering full service in rates as low as 1000 and 1500. Has any bro brother any experience?

KedarN
03-17-19, 13:18
Hello Fellow Comrades.

Planning my first solo SG trip over this weekend (have visited two times in past and quite familiar with the area), just finished my RTFF for this year's posts but could see not much inputs shared about SG so just thought of poping the question if the place still worth? Last year I visited and the prices were up from 3. 2 to 4. 2 and that definitely hit the fun part. As I am a visiting person so mostly visit premium buildings.

Thou I know on weekend its too crowded and definitely not the best time to visit but can't help here. Would appreciate any good inputs over SG.

Take care,

VC.You are quite right that the rates have increased to above 4 k and nowadays its not business as we had in the past. Mostly all girls would be charging upwards of 4 k and some would even take 6 k. These were under 3 k few years ago in premium buildings few years ago. Most of the variety is long gone that was once charm of the SG. So overall it depends on luck factor and the quality of the pimp if you require one.

HornyPathan
03-17-19, 17:42
Hey,

Trying to connect on PM but it's full can you share her digits on PM Cheers HP.

Now meeting her a ritual whenever I visited Kolkata. This is my 3rd meeting with her and I must say I enjoyed each of the sessions fully. There are few reports about her being pricy and hyped as it is a relative subject I won't comment on others feedback but if you look at the whole package I. E. Beauty, Service and eagerness to please then I must Sana stands in the top of the Kolkata Inde list where shot range is between 8 k-12 k. As I am a person for whom Looks prioritize above all I found her 10ST /20 LT is okay. And whoever met her with my reference I haven't received a single negative feedback till date.

Now coming to my report-.

Pros. Very young, Complete GFE, Eagerness to please, She loves WOT position but open to try other positions to make you happy / satisfy, long BBJ with DT, DFK, Enjoy DATY, No time watcher above all she is a true Bong beauty with Wow type boobs..

PlusInfinity
03-17-19, 18:31
Has anyone tried her. Got this from my trusted SP. Asking 7 k short time in a 5 star.Can I get his number so that I can contact him for this sexy girl.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 03:55
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.Chose this girl. He quoted rs5 k per shot. I bargained, finally the deal was done at rs4 k at SP place. When I reached Kolkata, SP said the girl is 2 hours late and can I wait 2 hours? I refused and the program was cancelled. Then I contacted my next SP.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 04:05
A SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.Chose 1st girl in WA but SP said the girl is unavailable now. Then he showed me 2nd girl. This girl was beautiful too, around 21 years old, around 5 feet 1 inch. She was also good, had good firm breasts but loose pussy. She did DFK and then gave me a great BBBJ sucking my dick and balls. We finished in missionary.

Face---8.

Boobs-9.

Figure--9.

Pussy-6--loose.

GF experience-8--gave great BBBJ.

Cost- rs3. 5 k.

I will repeat the sp but choose diffferent girl next time as there are more beautiful girls there.

EnjoyEnjoy
03-18-19, 05:58
Which branch of Osmo is the safest. As some people in the forum wrote about LE Action, and also which therapist are nowadays available.Due to election, both the branches are under LE scanner. Therapists are Kathy, Mia, Kick, Happy, Nad, Kelly etc.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 07:38
A SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.SP sent me to a massage parlor. There I met the girl in a small cabin with a small bed. The girl looked 2-3 years older than her picture but she was still very beautiful. She must be around 23 years. In the picture she looks fair but she is of slightly dusky complexion. She had tight breasts, good figure but loose pussy. She massaged me first then came the service. She gave me CBJ, then DFK and finally sex in missionary position. Service was average.

Face. 10.

Boobs. -10.

Figure. 10.

Pussy. -6.

GF experience. -6.

Cost. -rs3k. As I was sent to massage parlor by SP, SP must have received his cut. If I go directly to massage parlor, I could have got her for rs2.5k or less.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 07:54
Another SP sent me these photos. Any reviews please. Going to Kolkata in a few days.Girl was more beautiful than her picture, I was amazed by her beauty, she was around 21 years old. Was very well-behaved, always trying to please, she did DFK, BBBJ, but had saggy breasts and loose pussy. We finished in missionary. Service was good.

Face----10.

Boobs---7.

Figure---10.

Pussy----6.

GF experience----8.

Cost---- rs2. 5 k.

I had planned to go to SG later but I was tired after sex with three girls, so went back to my apartment for some good rest.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 08:05
Sorry to disrespect seniors but I don't understand why people spend more than rs5 k on a single girl for one shot. I had sex with three girls, all were beautiful and two were supermodel type beautiful. I got them all for around rs3 k. Maybe these girls aren't great at BBBJ or GFE but I was satisfied. I got my VFM.

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 08:08
Due to election, both the branches are under LE scanner. Therapists are Kathy, Mia, Kick, Happy, Nad, Kelly etc.Should we be careful in our mongering activity in election month of April and may?

RascalsHole
03-18-19, 08:19
Receiving lots of PM for contacts. I always help someone when someone asks for contacts if I have time. But when I need help, no one gives any contacts.. That is why I repeat my 2-3 reliable SPs only and am unable to experiment with new SP or girl. To all members, this platform is for helping all mongering members in this forum and not the SP or the girl, inde or whatever and bring down the price..

GandhidHanush
03-21-19, 06:13
Receiving lots of PM for contacts. I always help someone when someone asks for contacts if I have time. But when I need help, no one gives any contacts.. That is why I repeat my 2-3 reliable SPs only and am unable to experiment with new SP or girl. To all members, this platform is for helping all mongering members in this forum and not the SP or the girl, inde or whatever and bring down the price..Please check PM. TIA.

Mavhyd
03-21-19, 09:57
Hello brethren,

Off lately I have not seen many posts on MT. Is something wrong there? No decent girls or LE activity?

I do have some indie contacts (thanks to a few kind seniors) but I generally stick to MT due it is closeness to airport and wham bam thank you madam attitude (No negotiations once in the room).

Travelling to Kolkata in a few days, so could you guys let me know if things are normal and as usual at Mt and if yes who is the best there now. As mithi left and I am over mahua. (taken her way too many times).

Also if not MT, could you guys suggest any other MP nearby airport.

Would surely reciprocate in form of Hyderabad contacts if needed.

Bang safe.

Mavhyd.

PollardPivot77
03-21-19, 11:36
Receiving lots of PM for contacts. I always help someone when someone asks for contacts if I have time. But when I need help, no one gives any contacts.. That is why I repeat my 2-3 reliable SPs only and am unable to experiment with new SP or girl. To all members, this platform is for helping all mongering members in this forum and not the SP or the girl, inde or whatever and bring down the price..Thats very true. I must have shared contacts with over 2 dozen people for my current FR and asked for any new contact. Only 2 seniors came back.

BoseHookz
03-21-19, 16:40
Hi guys,

Do we have any early morning babe here?

My flight will be touching down at 5 45 and My office starts from 10. So I can have some time for a shot, I guess.

Any kind mind if wants to help, request you to pm me up.

TIA.

P.S. Contacted Esha, she is packed for the day.

PollardPivot77
03-21-19, 16:40
Hello brethren,

Off lately I have not seen many posts on MT. Is something wrong there? No decent girls or LE activity?

I do have some indie contacts (thanks to a few kind seniors) but I generally stick to MT due it is closeness to airport and wham bam thank you madam attitude (No negotiations once in the room).

Travelling to Kolkata in a few days, so could you guys let me know if things are normal and as usual at Mt and if yes who is the best there now. As mithi left and I am over mahua. (taken her way too many times).

Also if not MT, could you guys suggest any other MP nearby airport.

Would surely reciprocate in form of Hyderabad contacts if needed.

Bang safe.

Mavhyd.MT still has the age old stuff. Nothing new.

RaviKapoor1
03-21-19, 19:00
Sorry to disrespect seniors but I don't understand why people spend more than rs5 k on a single girl for one shot. I had sex with three girls, all were beautiful and two were supermodel type beautiful. I got them all for around rs3 k. Maybe these girls aren't great at BBBJ or GFE but I was satisfied. I got my VFM.Was it in a spa or SP contact?

Rahulworks
03-21-19, 20:24
Can you provide her contact.

I actually pinged Riya SP in dumdum especially asking for a profile she shared with me last time. She said, not today but tomorrow. So next day again pinged her while on road, she said yes. But as I was already nearby, it was going to take time to reach her. So I redirected legs and jhony to some other cave (which is almost a non professional) shared by my friend. Barrabazar office assistant in his office. I don't think she is commercially available, so not putting details this time.

Anyways next day went to Riya den in late afternoon, she shared 3 pics, but thought of selecting when I reach there. So got this pretty HW from bpur. Her prominent vermilion mark was like igniting my passion more. I find Riya's items are always too eager to please,. Maybe due to my insurance to Riya on service part or maybe their not to commercial till now aspect.

This one I found without prompting ready for everything except Anal (which I didn't ask). After lots of sucking, punding in wot, doggy etc released on COB. May be the age or over exercises is taking toll, I lay exhausted panting. But she immediately started massaging my head, chest as if long lost BF. This proceeded with full body stimulating massage with her nails and deep throat to get jhony back to life. Jhony enjoyed, BJ continued till 20 minutes, and started strike keeping her legs high in air. 20 minutes gone, changed position, more BJ inbetween. I couldn't come. She was still trying to milk me at any cost. But I lost interest. Thanked her, came out. Paid to Riya.

At 2.5 for 2 shots with non professionals, I find SP is very VFM.

Bye Kolkata for now, see you soon and taste your rosh once again.

BoseHookz
03-22-19, 01:41
Had a good time.

Will not go into details as the forum has a loads of info about her.

Just want to say, if you are looking for a GFE, she is the one, l. However if looks and figure attracts you more, you are not at the right place. She is a nymph who is not an obedient one, but can play wildly with you. Saggy big bazukka to play with and she really loves and enjoys the whole act.

I personally never felt that I am with someone other than my own lady.

Quite a VFM and ready to give you her best at every action!

Happy banging!

RascalsHole
03-22-19, 05:14
Was it in a spa or SP contact?All girls were got through SP contact.

EnjoyEnjoy
03-22-19, 06:31
Sorry to disrespect seniors but I don't understand why people spend more than rs5 k on a single girl for one shot. I had sex with three girls, all were beautiful and two were supermodel type beautiful. I got them all for around rs3 k. Maybe these girls aren't great at BBBJ or GFE but I was satisfied. I got my VFM.Pmed you.

Please check your PM.

KedarN
03-22-19, 08:20
I contacted a couple of MPs in Beadon street through Locanto. They are offering full service in rates as low as 1000 and 1500. Has any bro brother any experience?Bros, Whether its MP or Indies, if you are getting it from Loc, then its highly possible that it could turn out to be a scam. If you apply your mind, don't you think the rates of 1000-1500 for FS sounds fishy?

Nobody will give you FS at those rates, you can get it in SG, but that too a hurried service and mostly mechanical. Who knows in the lure of 1000 they may have some loot and threat set up to scam you of more than 1000, so in my view you shouldn't fall into that trap.

FunAtWork
03-22-19, 08:45
Need 5-6 good GFE girls for the financial year end bonanza. Got 2-3 out of the same one photo is attached. Just married (hardly 2 months and is saying new in this) and totally discreet. Fellow ISG ans would like to have a feedback on the services of the same. Please PM me about the details of services. Will be very much appreciated. Also appreciated will be some contacts of GFE stuff (budget will not be a constraint), but the lady / girl will have to be ready to spend some quality time with us.

Would await your PMs and help.

Cheers.

FAW.

Rakesh1
03-22-19, 10:18
Hello,

I am visiting Kolkata on 26 & 27 with stay in Park hotel, looking for good time. Budget is no problem, looking for high profile only. Kindly help. Also I hear this hotel is safe, Am I Correct? Looking forward for help from Forum. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

BadDawg
03-22-19, 18:14
Thanks to all the detailed reports by fellow mongers I visited Sita ki lanka on a breezy evening. I used to be a regular at Boudi Bari & other buildings with my trusted pimp Netai but that fucker became greedier by the day, so much so that I avoid him like the plague. Getting back to the report, I was drunk, in the area so decided to give it a try. Got down at Sovabazar metro station, took an auto to BK Pal more, which takes a minute. Walked straight ahead until I reached the blue and white Poursabha building, took a left, 5-6 steps down the lane, take a right, legend is the backstreet boys club on the right as you enter. Walked straight ahead, its the last building on the left. A guy was sitting down, asked for Sita bhabhi, he told me to go to the 2nd floor (dumbass meant 1st floor). I was ushered in the room where 4 more punters were waiting. Fellow mongers bear in mind I was drunk, and in my drunkenness looking at what was available, I couldn't help but think that I was never going to get an erection again, it is that bad barring one plump pudding,(I have a weakness for the chubby ones). But she wasn't available so waited and then after a while a moderately acceptable / fuckable woman came and I chose her.

Tits. Char anna'are piyara.

Pussy. Tight.

$$$ - 700 for an hour.

Tip - 100 (as I made her massage me for quite some time).

WIR. Not in a million years.

Here is what I liked about the place, when negotiating with Sita's sister (found that out later) owing to my drunkenness I quoted 1200 for 1 HR, she corrected me, it is 700 for a hour. Honesty. In a brothel, was pleasantly surprised and because of that I will visit this place again.

FunAtWork
03-22-19, 18:53
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.

ChinChinChoo
03-23-19, 02:43
You can go to the ozone spa on 2nd floor in shivam chambers, 53 avenue.

They charge 600 for a clean smooth shave around the genitals.

IAmTheBest
03-23-19, 04:09
Which ones are good? Massage wise and service wise. From many recent reports not all of them give good service. Has anyone tried the local therapist recently? Feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Due to election, both the branches are under LE scanner. Therapists are Kathy, Mia, Kick, Happy, Nad, Kelly etc.

IAmTheBest
03-23-19, 04:36
Avoid. Totally scam.

Bros, Whether its MP or Indies, if you are getting it from Loc, then its highly possible that it could turn out to be a scam. If you apply your mind, don't you think the rates of 1000-1500 for FS sounds fishy?

Nobody will give you FS at those rates, you can get it in SG, but that too a hurried service and mostly mechanical. Who knows in the lure of 1000 they may have some loot and threat set up to scam you of more than 1000, so in my view you shouldn't fall into that trap.

IAmTheBest
03-23-19, 04:39
Is she Riya?

Need 5-6 good GFE girls for the financial year end bonanza. Got 2-3 out of the same one photo is attached. Just married (hardly 2 months and is saying new in this) and totally discreet. Fellow ISG ans would like to have a feedback on the services of the same. Please PM me about the details of services. Will be very much appreciated. Also appreciated will be some contacts of GFE stuff (budget will not be a constraint), but the lady / girl will have to be ready to spend some quality time with us.

Cheers.

FAW.

Zippos
03-23-19, 04:49
100% agreed based on the 385 pages reviews I have read so far.

Maybe 15 years back but I don't think quality can be bought at that rate!

Bros, Whether its MP or Indies, if you are getting it from Loc, then its highly possible that it could turn out to be a scam. If you apply your mind, don't you think the rates of 1000-1500 for FS sounds fishy?

YugiSingh
03-23-19, 06:19
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.She looks gorgeous. PMed you for her details. Thanks to you every time for your help.

GandhidHanush
03-23-19, 07:54

Cheers.

FAW.Thanks, mate.

PopeyeDaSailor
03-23-19, 09:37
Thanks to all the detailed reports by fellow mongers I visited Sita ki lanka on a breezy evening. I used to be a regular at Boudi Bari & other buildings with my trusted pimp Netai but that fucker became greedier by the day, so much so that I avoid him like the plague. Getting back to the report, I was drunk, in the area so decided to give it a try. Got down at Sovabazar metro station, took an auto to BK Pal more, which takes a minute. Walked straight ahead until I reached the blue and white Poursabha building, took a left, 5-6 steps down the lane, take a right, legend is the backstreet boys club on the right as you enter. Walked straight ahead, its the last building on the left. A guy was sitting down, asked for Sita bhabhi, he told me to go to the 2nd floor (dumbass meant 1st floor). I was ushered in the room where 4 more punters were waiting. Fellow mongers bear in mind I was drunk, and in my drunkenness looking at what was available, I couldn't help but think that I was never going to get an erection again, it is that bad barring one plump pudding,(I have a weakness for the chubby ones). But she wasn't available so waited and then after a while a moderately acceptable / fuckable woman came and I chose her..Nice report. Kudos. At 700, I think it's full VFM.

VMike
03-23-19, 09:50
A newbie with no contacts and SP experience. Have heard that most locanto ads are scam. Regardless I did some research and have found two patterns of ads over there:

1. SPs claiming 10 k to 25 k from short to full time. All ask you to come at Park hotel. Photos provided resemble to high class models.

2. Ads as indies with place near girish park asking 3-6 k.

Can the experience the guys please share if anyone has experience any of these cases and which ones are safe and reliable and worth trying.

I'm not in condition to subscribe too soon so have to rely on whatever info I can get here.

Thanks for reading. Hoping some insights.

KabirSmart55
03-23-19, 13:09

Cheers.

FAW.Dear sir.

I need her contact details. Please PM me.

Visal
03-23-19, 19:04
Hello readers,

I have mongered in different countries but thinking now of Kolkata. Rates of 3 k to 5 k are in my city too, but I am visiting Kolkata for cheaper rates or better quality or both.

I hear Sonagachi is the cheapest brothel place here. I see prices are around 700 per hour, but I want to know more about bed conditions, room condition. Smells and positions.

Also how many brothels are there in Sonagachi area? How many people have it with the girl every day?

I will share with you some mind blowing information about other countries. I am not talking about Thailand information.

Gim399
03-23-19, 19:07
A newbie with no contacts and SP experience. Have heard that most locanto ads are scam. Regardless I did some research and have found two patterns of ads over there:

1. SPs claiming 10 k to 25 k from short to full time. All ask you to come at Park hotel. Photos provided resemble to high class models.

2. Ads as indies with place near girish park asking 3-6 k.

Can the experience the guys please share if anyone has experience any of these cases and which ones are safe and reliable and worth trying.

I'm not in condition to subscribe too soon so have to rely on whatever info I can get here.

Thanks for reading. Hoping some insights.You are OK with LOC SPs asking for 25 k but cannot spend 1. 5 k for subscription for 1 year? Come on pal, be reasonable. Subscription is great, everybody needs it, you, me, everybody. And please do not waste mongering money on LOC SPs, you'll need it! Trust me. If you have tonnes of it, consider donating to your mongering friends here!!

MaskedBoy666
03-23-19, 20:23
Hello fellow mates,

I am in need of some budget contacts 2-3 k to be precise. Any kind men would like to help me out. Sp, indies, spas any kind would be appreciated. Thank you.

JHourHappy
03-24-19, 02:26

Nobody will give you FS at those rates, you can get it in SG, but that too a hurried service and mostly mechanical. Who knows in the lure of 1000 they may have some loot and threat set up to scam you of more than 1000, so in my view you shouldn't fall into that trap.Not sure about this source, but I know multiple places where FS is offered at 1.2-1.5 k. So use your head & decide.

FunAtWork
03-24-19, 04:16
Brother.

We are very fond of the 3 words Sasta Sundar & Tikayu. For all it is the ideal dream. But let me tell you something, all these 3 never gell with each other. You have to choose any 2 out of the 3. Anything sasta and sundar is not tikayu, and that which is sasta and tikayu. Is not sundar and so on.

As for SG, it is never cheap. To get the best of SG and to enjoy SG min spending is 15 k per night (dance and shot). Below it you come out unsatisfied. SG is a world apart everything else and once addicted to it, the same will dig a big hole in your pocket for sure.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hello readers,

I have mongered in different countries but thinking now of Kolkata. Rates of 3 k to 5 k are in my city too, but I am visiting Kolkata for cheaper rates or better quality or both.

I hear Sonagachi is the cheapest brothel place here. I see prices are around 700 per hour, but I want to know more about bed conditions, room condition. Smells and positions.

Also how many brothels are there in Sonagachi area? How many people have it with the girl every day?

I will share with you some mind blowing information about other countries. I am not talking about Thailand information.