PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

FunAtWork
03-24-19, 04:20
No Brother. It is not.

Is she Riya?

PopeyeDaSailor
03-24-19, 05:12
Hello readers,

I have mongered in different countries but thinking now of Kolkata. Rates of 3 k to 5 k are in my city too, but I am visiting Kolkata for cheaper rates or better quality or both.

I hear Sonagachi is the cheapest brothel place here. I see prices are around 700 per hour, but I want to know more about bed conditions, room condition. Smells and positions.

Also how many brothels are there in Sonagachi area? How many people have it with the girl every day?

I will share with you some mind blowing information about other countries. I am not talking about Thailand information.For 700 rs, don't have high Expectation of a 5 star or a 3 star room, position and smell. Just do your job and leave. VFM, paisa vasool. SG is one of the largest Red Light Area in Asia. There are various brothels. When you visit, make sure you go with a pimp to be safe. I do not understand you have visited so many countries and brothels abroad and here in Calcutta you want to go for low price like 700 rs, like literally 10 $ an hour. Come on dude, don't be like Modi, Chowkidar! Cheers!

KedarN
03-24-19, 07:34
Not sure about this source, but I know multiple places where FS is offered at 1.2-1.5 k. So use your head & decide.Do you mean FS + Counter charges at 1.2-1.5 k? If that is the case then how is the quality and service? And are they local birds or Thai or NE? Kindly elaborate more.

GoldfishNets
03-24-19, 09:51
Can anyone give information of her and review. She is from Osmo. Thanks in advance.

Gim399
03-24-19, 15:14
Today I received one message through one forum post in another forum that reads:

"For spicejet girls in kolkata, Delhi, gurgaon, message me 8 XXXXX9962, only msg for rate. No bullshit, just ask for rate for spicejet airlines girls, only 18+, 8 XXXXX9962. ".

Phone number masked by me. Available on PM if requested.

Anyone has any info whether it is scam or reliable?

AmLandas1980
03-24-19, 20:49
Please PM me her details.

Wanted to meet her on my trip to India in 2018 but somehow couldn't connect with her then. This time shared her Pic with all the SPs I know in Kolkata. 2 of them responded positively. One quoted 14 k / shot other 10 k shot. Met her at my hotel for 10 k, during the initial chit chat found her own price is 8 k. Here is the review in nutshell.

Pros. Slim, very fair, good looking and classy, medium shape tight boobs and down quite tight too. Very much comfortable for DFK and BBJ. BBK technique was also good with the right pressure while sucking. Open to all positions.

Cons. As she was arranged through SP she was making herself hurry to finish the deed. Not into anal.

I generally meet the indes after having a good amount of the conversion before the meet. As this situation was different nothing to complain. Overall a decent experience. Now already started building rapport with her for a better next time. Now she became very friendly with me. As she is a regular in the Kolkata pub / party circle also promised to connect with her few good looking bong friends. Note she lives between Kolkata and Mumbai hence not always available in Kolkata.

Her number will be shared in a restricted manner, first with them who met indes whom I connected them earlier and of course whom I know personally.

GreyNinja
03-25-19, 03:12
I actually pinged Riya SP in dumdum especially asking for a profile she shared with me last time. She said, not today but tomorrow. So next day again pinged her while on road, she said yes. But as I was already nearby, it was going to take time to reach her. So I redirected legs and jhony to some other cave (which is almost a non professional) shared by my friend. Barrabazar office assistant in his office. I don't think she is commercially available, so not putting details this time.

Anyways next day went to Riya den in late afternoon, she shared 3 pics, but thought of selecting when I reach there. So got this pretty HW from bpur. Her prominent vermilion mark was like igniting my passion more. I find Riya's items are always too eager to please,. Maybe due to my insurance to Riya on service part or maybe their not to commercial till now aspect.

This one I found without prompting ready for everything except Anal (which I didn't ask). After lots of sucking, punding in wot, doggy etc released on COB..Hi guys,

I'm on trip to Kolkata for next 4 days. Can anyone provide assistance with reaching out to SP Riya from Dum Dum as it looks vfm.

Thanks & Regards.

Greyninja.

KabirSmart55
03-25-19, 03:58
Wanted to meet her on my trip to India in 2018 but somehow couldn't connect with her then. This time shared her Pic with all the SPs I know in Kolkata. 2 of them responded positively. One quoted 14 k / shot other 10 k shot. Met her at my hotel for 10 k, during the initial chit chat found her own price is 8 k. Here is the review in nutshell.

Pros. Slim, very fair, good looking and classy, medium shape tight boobs and down quite tight too. Very much comfortable for DFK and BBJ. BBK technique was also good with the right pressure while sucking. Open to all positions.

Cons. As she was arranged through SP she was making herself hurry to finish the deed. Not into anal.

I generally meet the indes after having a good amount of the conversion before the meet. As this situation was different nothing to complain. Overall a decent experience. Now already started building rapport with her for a better next time. Now she became very friendly with me. As she is a regular in the Kolkata pub / party circle also promised to connect with her few good looking bong friends. Note she lives between Kolkata and Mumbai hence not always available in Kolkata.

Her number will be shared in a restricted manner, first with them who met indes whom I connected them earlier and of course whom I know personally.Please give me her contact details. My PM is active.

KedarN
03-25-19, 06:34
A newbie with no contacts and SP experience. Have heard that most locanto ads are scam. Regardless I did some research and have found two patterns of ads over there:

1. SPs claiming 10 k to 25 k from short to full time. All ask you to come at Park hotel. Photos provided resemble to high class models.

2. Ads as indies with place near girish park asking 3-6 k.

Can the experience the guys please share if anyone has experience any of these cases and which ones are safe and reliable and worth trying.

I'm not in condition to subscribe too soon so have to rely on whatever info I can get here.

Thanks for reading. Hoping some insights.This is with respect to your point no 1. Those SP claiming 10-25 k for short and full time, and asking to come to hotel. Whether you like it or not. Mostly it will a bait and switch tactic. Never ever try to go to a SP hotel, unless it is a genuine or a known SP discussed in the forum. Also if you are willing to experiment with loc SP, I would advice first you try to get home service. Tell them to deliver at you place. That way you will get to know whether SP sends the same girl as shown in his WA pics. If you build confidence over a period of time that yes he is genuine, you can then visit his hotel.

As for indies are concerned, you can give a try to visit their place but be careful to have a video call before you go.

RickySexy
03-25-19, 11:40
Will you be kind enough to activate PM Bro.

Cheers!

FAW.FAW would you be kind enough to share few contacts in PM.

TIA.

GreyNinja
03-25-19, 12:48
Guys,

Is PB Riya out of service? I have contacted Lake Town spa guy and he said that she has stopped doing that job.

Thanks & Regards,

Greyninja.

RahulSd1983
03-25-19, 13:07
Visited Osmo spa before 15-20 days while I was in Kolkata. Had an amazing time there. Was assigned new Thai therapist. Forgot the name. Had very good massaging skills. Did good massage for 30 minutes & asked for extras. Everything was on dish. Negotiated for 2.2 k for BJ& FS. She was completely involved in act. One of the best spa I have visited.

RahulSd1983
03-25-19, 13:12
Visited Siam Thai spa on hunger ford road while my Kolkata visit. Counter charges 1800. Was assigned one Muslim gal (sorry forgot the name). Massage was good. Everything on plate but too expensive. Touching & HJ for 2 k, BJ for 3 k, FS for 4 k. So just has massage & left. Dint feel to spend so much. Osmo is way better.

Ruata
03-25-19, 16:39
Where: New Market, Kolkata.

What to expect: Even though it might not meet the public eye, Kolkata's underbelly is quite unlike any other in the country. Paris Bar & Restaurant happens to be one of the top places if you want to experience this eclectic yet mysterious world. The dingy dance bar is located in the heart of New Market and is best known for its blaring music, flashy setting and below average food. Despite all of it, Paris Bar is definitely a must visit if you're fan of all things shady.

Saw this on the net. Does anyone have FR regarding this. Can we get some meat.

MaskedBoy666
03-25-19, 18:59
Hi guys,

I'm on trip to Kolkata for next 4 days. Can anyone provide assistance with reaching out to SP Riya from Dum Dum as it looks vfm.

Thanks & Regards.

Greyninja.Same here. Please share Riya SP contact with me. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

PleasureForYou
03-25-19, 19:01
First of all I will request all not to share the number with inactive members and definitely not with non serious regular members.

I am thankful to puzzle for finding this diamond mine. Cheap and affordable with good service. That too with a place.

Recently been there and I selected a okish girl with medium boobs and service was good for 2 k.

Will try Riya also but I have liking for big boobs.

Visal
03-25-19, 20:20
For 700 rs, don't have high Expectation of a 5 star or a 3 star room, position and smell. Just do your job and leave. VFM, paisa vasool. SG is one of the largest Red Light Area in Asia. There are various brothels. When you visit, make sure you go with a pimp to be safe. I do not understand you have visited so many countries and brothels abroad and here in Calcutta you want to go for low price like 700 rs, like literally 10 $ an hour. Come on dude, don't be like Modi, Chowkidar! Cheers!LOL, yea your point is right. Thanks for the information. I was just trying to find a positive point to go to Calcutta and finally there is no +ve point as even the rates are same and even in Calcutta the best experience is with Thai women!

PleasureForYou
03-26-19, 05:55
First of all I will request all not to share the number with inactive members and definitely not with non serious regular members.

I am thankful to puzzle for finding this diamond mine. Cheap and affordable with good service. That too with a place.

Recently been there and I selected a okish girl with medium boobs and service was good for 2 k.

Will try Riya also but I have liking for big boobs.Hello,

As usual finding my inbox flooded with too many msgs asking for her number. Guys no point of harassing them with too many phone calls and I think sharing should be slow enough otherwise their rates will go high. And furthermore puzzle has shared the number with me so I don't think I should share with anyone untillunless he shares. Please ask him.

Today shall be taking Anu at Sp Riyas den.

KedarN
03-26-19, 06:41
Where: New Market, Kolkata.

What to expect: Even though it might not meet the public eye, Kolkata's underbelly is quite unlike any other in the country. Paris Bar & Restaurant happens to be one of the top places if you want to experience this eclectic yet mysterious world. The dingy dance bar is located in the heart of New Market and is best known for its blaring music, flashy setting and below average food. Despite all of it, Paris Bar is definitely a must visit if you're fan of all things shady.

Saw this on the net. Does anyone have FR regarding this. Can we get some meat.Bro,

If its a bar cum restaurant then chances are slim that you will get direct signals. Unlike pubs and nightclubs, bar cum restaurant may be a social place where there are chances that people of all type will visit it. Like for example family and kids because of restaurant factor. So hard to find direct signals for meat as you say, but I can't deny that they may not be present at all.

PleasureForYou
03-26-19, 09:41
Had amazing time with anu. She is dusky with sexy eyes. When I was opening her bra was kissing her from behind and was touching her shoulders and she got goosebumps. When fiddled with her nips they tightened up. Amazing blowjobs and she kissed me everywhere. Fucked her twice. Amazing service and always to please me.

Definitely a hidden gem in Kolkata.

Mitian 1994
03-26-19, 09:51
I would strongly recommend Phillipines over Malaysia or Thailand.

Especially Angeles city which is about 2 hrs drive from Manila. Such an amazing mongering place and should stay at the best hotel there named ABC resort.

1. Less crowded.

2. Very cheap and LT.

3. Variety to choose from.

4. Very good service and mostly speak decent English.

Mitian.

Bro,

No doubt on availability of girls but hard to find one with right package. Boobs and ass. Also, the moment these Pinoy finds out of us being non-Tagalog speaking, price is going to be double.

I find Thai and Malaysian and Indonesian girls are far more better looking than Phillipinas. Also. Less haggling and drama. It's a heaven for you if you have a local friend connection but without that. You are pretty much SOL.

Like I said, I would like to have some meat on but doesn't mean a big gut.

Another issue I've experienced is, those young and model looking one tend to stay with retired expat over us just because we don't play lovey doves once's the deeds are done. Whereas with retired fella, she can stay longer and less frequently need to spread her legs.

Would I re-visit again. Maybe if one of my Philipino buddies goes along but not setting my foot there without proper connections.

Puzzle7444
03-26-19, 13:12
Hello,

As usual finding my inbox flooded with too many msgs asking for her number. Guys no point of harassing them with too many phone calls and I think sharing should be slow enough otherwise their rates will go high. And furthermore puzzle has shared the number with me so I don't think I should share with anyone untillunless he shares. Please ask him.

Today shall be taking Anu at Sp Riyas den.Thanks bro, for your appreciation and you found the contact to be useful.

Regards.

Puzzle.

EyeWatch
03-26-19, 15:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

KingCrimson69
03-26-19, 16:51
Guys,

Is PB Riya out of service? I have contacted Lake Town spa guy and he said that she has stopped doing that job.

Thanks & Regards,

Greyninja.Met Riya at PB about 2 weeks back. Managing the reception. I took Guddi that day and again a few days later. Amazing body and service all for 2 k. Wanted to try Sweetie and Nikki but my holiday was too short. Waiting for my next visit to the city of joy.

Everyouth
03-26-19, 19:44
Hello brothers,

I decided to try this SPA in a popular mall in Rajarhat (the name ends with '2' This place hosts 3 MPs (one on G floor & rest on 2nd).

I spent some time yesterday to get a glimpse of each. The one with the Thai in the name look good though.

Despite my research, I surrendered to crowd-sourced data and went with the one with the highest GRs (Google Reviews).

So, I entered this place in the evening (2nd floor), the guy I met yesterday wasn't on the reception, I inquired and found he's been shifted to other MP. Then this other guy on reception called this.

Lady in 30's, she sounded authoritative and spoke in Hindi and started showing me the menu. She offered a 60 m massage for 2.5 K. I told her that the other guy yesterday agreed to 1800, she then reciprocated.

Firmly that 1800 is impossible and the other guy might've agreed to 2 K (which was bang on). Anyway, I asked her about specials, she replied promptly that everything will be taken care once.

I get inside, she then whispered that there are CCTVs at reception and she can't tell more).

Nevertheless, I asked her if I can at least choose? She told it's not possible but she will make sure I will get the best (just FYI the other guy had promised me yesterday that I can choose among 4). I felt cheated.

But by this time I was mentally sold for the show, so proceeded anyway.

Now I entered this semi-dark room (they had 2 rooms), with a so so bed, and an OK looking shower. One thing I noticed immediately is that the room is not soundproof at all. I checked if they have any hidden.

Eyes (I've got this tendency to be vigilant). I then changed and waited for the door knock, the very next minute she arrived. I opened the door and found a lady in 30's, 5", dusky, chubby, large cans for the service.

She wasn't my type for sure. She started the massage and with a parallel conversation track. In around 30 m in the show, she offered the menu. There was no FS, DFK or even FK. What! I virtually.

Slapped myself. Then she told, she has BS for 4 K, HJ for 2 K. I simply asked her to wrap the show, then she immediately offered both at 50% discount. I tried negotiating including DFK, shower, and BS (B2B) for 2 K.

Which she refused. I then asked her to simply wrap up ASAP. After 10 minutes she agreed for 1.8 K for HJ+BS. I sadly agreed. She then tried to show her skills which were.

Close to disaster. I have to explicitly request her not make noises, her HJ was OK though I wasn't interested in anyway, so asked her to stop. It was hardly a 10 m of BS for which I donated.

A shit load. I had an option to opt out when she denied DFK (lesson learned and shared).

Post-session I asked her if she has any SP contact, she said it will cost around 10 K+, I smiled and said bye.

I moved to reception and found that very guy whom I met yesterday. He immediately recognized me and asked about the service, I lied to him and praised the lady. He offered me water and we spoke for some time.

I started enquiring SPs in that area but from his response, I became sure he doesn't know much. The fellow, however, shared his number which of course of no use considering what I received.

Scorecard:

1. Looks - 5/10.

2. HJ - 5/10.

3. Massage - 7/10.

4. BS - 3/10.

Damage: 2 K + 1.8 K.

Overall: Donate to Flood relief fund and avail tax concession.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LetMeLove
03-26-19, 22:43
It's been almost a year since Mr. Avik has posted the Kolkota indies diary.

Some new ones are in game and some might have retired.

Would love to see a complied list of currently active good birds along with service and other info.

Any kind soul having good contacts / info can post such info by quoting this post.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kolkata is full of indies. Unfortunately all the indies information are scattered through out the forum. Tried to consolidate indies who were discussed in recent past. I have not met all, neither do I have contacts for all and nor do I want to meet all. Also this list is not to start a debate whether someone is worthy to meet or not. Every monger has their own desires and fantasies. This list is to help the new members to find out right company for them.

Please feel free to add info on other indies who are not there in this list. Also if you feel any info on charges, service, availability is not correct please feel free to comment. Apologies beforehand if any info is not correct.

Zippos
03-27-19, 05:21
After doing some research and reaching out to the Hotels, conclusion is, not all star hotels are guest friendly!

Here is the summary if one must wonder.

Guest Friendly:

1. Taj Bengal. Must book for 2 and no guest after 9 pm.

2. The Oberoi Grand. Must Book for 2 (didn't say any time frame).

3. Hyatt Regency. Must book for 2, register the guest temporarily with ID (didn't say any time frame).

Not Guest Friendly:

1. The Park Hotel. Straight up said won't allow any guest but rumor has it, tip well the doorman to sneak in the guest!

2. Hotel Hindustan International- Visiting Guest Must check-in at the same time with original guest.

I will update as I get more reply for the Hotels.

In terms of Accommodation in Kolkata, I have narrowed down my selection to 2 star hotels based on reviews, safety, quality and apparently Floor Boys Can provide some good (over priced I assume) profiles.

1. Park Hotel.

2. Lalit The Great Eastern.

Also, I read, if it's booked for 2, star hotels don't hassle for bringing in out-calls! How much of it true?

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RascalsHole
03-27-19, 06:47
Hello,

Today shall be taking Anu at Sp Riyas den.Can anyone PM me SP riya contact please. She looks budget friendly.

Shayan2016
03-27-19, 08:43
Hi brothers,

Is there any one who can share the details of Riya's den. Along with profile preference.

Your help will be appreciated.

Also we can exchange other numbers.

Thanks and cheers.

Shayan.

Member #4784
03-27-19, 11:51
Hi,

Thanks FAW bhai for sharing contact. After lots of research I thut to take Sana. Lots of people written, here is mine.

Got her reference and contacted her. She quoted 10 k for 1 session and 18 for 2 , tried to negotiate but never came down. Asked her to share her pic which she shared promptly. Believe me all were morphed. Anyways she came hour late and enter room. Looking at her I thut to cancel the session. She is quite plump and lots of extra flesh every where. But face was good. Had small discussion and we started our session. First half hour just four play, I wanted more but she is quite time watcher. Always in hurry. Pussy was smelling and boobs were quite saggy so ended my session in one hour.

Total waste and quite irregular figure sorry but that's truth.

Thanks,

Sagar.

Ilovmuff
03-27-19, 19:10
Which riya? Dum dum?

Hi brothers,

Is there any one who can share the details of Riya's den. Along with profile preference.

Your help will be appreciated.

Also we can exchange other numbers.

Thanks and cheers.

Shayan.

HunterThirsty
03-27-19, 19:20
Was getting all pumped up to have some fun during humid afternoon at southern part of Kolkata. Searched Loc then zeroed down to 2 nos. Where supposed Indies were offering service. Did not know what would be the consequences went ahead. The first one didn't pick the call once I reached the place. Later on Got to know she was taking bath. Un believable. Probably getting pumped by someone. By the time got to second option very less options were left. Lady way above the age limit not too old but.

Pics: 1 Years old.

Service: Not so great.

Deed: Wham BAM Thank you Mam (Nothing good to share about) The guy who came to pick me up seems to sell Life insurance now LOL (Change is dramatic & drastic both).

WIR: Absolutely Not.

This is my first FR if that's what you say it. And would certainly need help from fellow mongers. Because Locanto is certainly buzzkill and Would require your help to satiate my desires. Haven't got my membership activated yet but would do it soon. This forum is very helpful. have been following for quite long time yet couldn't post anything Because of login issues.

FunAtWork
03-27-19, 20:54
Brother,

I have written enough posts to discourage you all from taking her. Many others have written the same also. I have her contact for near 2 years now and will never meet her. I don't think I need to be thanked for sharing her number. It gives me immense pain thinking another person has burned his pockets and feel like a criminal myself.

But tell me what I can do. I write again and again to write to me in PM what are the services that you are looking for, so that I can guide you to the right girl whom I know provides that service best as per my knowledge. But you all don't care about it and just put the name and ask the contact details. I avoid for some time, try to give you the contacts of the right Indis but then when one is bent on burning his pocket oblige with the contact.

Please go through the posts in ISG about the Indi that you are going to meet. Not one but as many as that are there. This much homework you must do before spending 18 k of your hard earned money.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

Hi,

Thanks FAW bhai for sharing contact. After lots of research I thut to take Sana. Lots of people written, here is mine.

Got her reference and contacted her. She quoted 10 k for 1 session and 18 for 2 , tried to negotiate but never came down. Asked her to share her pic which she shared promptly. Believe me all were morphed. Anyways she came hour late and enter room. Looking at her I thut to cancel the session. She is quite plump and lots of extra flesh every where. But face was good. Had small discussion and we started our session. First half hour just four play, I wanted more but she is quite time watcher. Always in hurry. Pussy was smelling and boobs were quite saggy so ended my session in one hour.

Thanks,

Sagar.

JazzyBoy
03-28-19, 08:01
You are wrong about HHI. It's absolutely girl friendly. Meet the girl in restaurant and you can easily sneak her to room. Never ever faced any issues.

After doing some research and reaching out to the Hotels, conclusion is, not all star hotels are guest friendly!

Here is the summary if one must wonder.

Guest Friendly:

3. Hyatt Regency. Must book for 2, register the guest temporarily with ID (didn't say any time frame).

Not Guest Friendly:

1. The Park Hotel. Straight up said won't allow any guest but rumor has it, tip well the doorman to sneak in the guest!

2. Hotel Hindustan International- Visiting Guest Must check-in at the same time with original guest.

I will update as I get more reply for the Hotels.

Zippos
03-28-19, 12:58
I'm going by Response I got from the hotel. Sneaking to the room. Well great to know but what kind of embarrassing situation one might face if they get caught! I would rather play safe and avoid any sorts of incidents including getting evicted from the hotel.

Thanks for your input though. May come in handy for some mongers in desperate times.

You are wrong about HHI. It's absolutely girl friendly. Meet the girl in restaurant and you can easily sneak her to room. Never ever faced any issues.

JHourHappy
03-28-19, 17:09
Hi,

Thanks,

Sagar.Even after multiple negative FR, bro don't spend 18 k on that girl.

Fresh Meat
03-29-19, 09:00
Even after multiple negative FR, bro don't spend 18 k on that girl.FAW is promoting SP who are not even work 2 k, but because of this promotion in ISG and lot of folks from here visiting the have jacked up the prices to 6 k. People like paro are above 40 plus, any pro monger will know that there is only vaginal dryness in a old wood be smart and wise with your money.

ToyBoyCal
03-29-19, 10:51
Thanks to FunAtWork for helping me connect with her.

I decided to go for her despite of so many reviews of her because I wanted a very kinky pornstar experience.

Looks- 4/10 looks oldish for my tastes.

Body- 4/10 slim. A big turn off was body hair, which results in a lower rating.

DFK- 7/10.

BBJ- 7.5/10.

Kinky Sex - 9/10 (open to almost anything. Did everything we had discussed. And to my surprise she was OK with all the stuff).

A-level- 8/10.

Overall- 6/10.

VFM- 6/10.

WIR. Only to fulfill my kinky desires.

ToyBoyCal
03-29-19, 11:18
I know there have been numerous reports of this spa and I guess all ladies have been well reported. I take this exception for Tonga (or something like that).

Massage- 10/10. Would be repeating for just the massage too.

Body- 8/10 slim and short. Basically quite petite.

Boobs- 7/10.

BBJ- 10/10 probably the small mouth had to do with it. Enjoyed gagging her.

Deed. Was enjoying the BBJ so much decided to skip the deed.

A-level. Says that she does not offer. Did not try coaxing her either.

Damage. Standard for the place. Was tempted to tip her an additional 500 for the awesome massage but decided not to spoil the market any further.

WIR. Absolutely.

EagerGuy
03-29-19, 22:56
FAW is promoting SP who are not even work 2 k, but because of this promotion in ISG and lot of folks from here visiting the have jacked up the prices to 6 k. People like paro are above 40 plus, any pro monger will know that there is only vaginal dryness in a old wood be smart and wise with your money.FAW and Mushafir bhai are always helpful to me and a lot of brothers here in this forum. And I think Kolkata forum is very active and co-operative too. Unfortunately, my company stopped sending me to this city of joy. Anyways planning a trip to Kolkata soon. Lets continue the tradition of spreading Joy and not blame each other.

Happy mongering.

Zippos
03-30-19, 06:46
I second that from my reading experience of up to 700 page. I've always seen helpful reviews and right pointers from FAW & Musafir bhai. I haven't reached out to them for any assistance personally yet as I'm not quite close to my travel dates to Kolkata but I have an intention to seek their help in future. I think the hole Kolkata forum benefits from both of these kind helping hands, FAW & Musafir bhai.

FAW and Mushafir bhai are always helpful to me and a lot of brothers here in this forum. And I think Kolkata forum is very active and co-operative too. Unfortunately, my company stopped sending me to this city of joy. Anyways planning a trip to Kolkata soon. Lets continue the tradition of spreading Joy and not blame each other.

Happy mongering.

Fresh Meat
03-30-19, 08:11
FAW and Mushafir bhai are always helpful to me and a lot of brothers here in this forum. And I think Kolkata forum is very active and co-operative too. Unfortunately, my company stopped sending me to this city of joy. Anyways planning a trip to Kolkata soon. Lets continue the tradition of spreading Joy and not blame each other.

Happy mongering.If you want contact you can always contact seniors who are ready to help but beware of those who are promoting and in return you end of spending more than the market rate. This spoil the fun for all the mongers here. That is what folks should be aware.

HitManDealer
03-30-19, 13:27
Firstly,

I want to thank Avik4 u, Musafir, Sid and Radhe for always sharing quality girls in the forum's. Until recently, due to a maßI've gym incident where I dislocated my left shoulder and currently under proper bandages. I had the pleasure of chatting up with a few recommendations and CIS likewise in Delhi, Kolkata and Singapore my work base for a possible evening which never did happen due to my erratic working hours and flights. Like every senior members in the group who have chatted with me, knows very well, that I do not hide numbers from anyone of you, who come across to me in a matured and professional way. In early January while I was running around with my never ending meetings and work, I made the mistake of sharing the number of a SP who exclusively handles actresses. The person who I shared the number with, pinged me directly and I responded accordingly. Now a few days back I get a call from SP threatening me to blacklist me because this idiot seems to misbehave under my reference demanding services which they do not provide.

I'm seriously trying to request any and all of you henceforth, please do not ping me if you do not have 15 k+ to spent on an evening. Yes you read it right 15 k+ and more importantly if you don't know how to treat a lady properly please do not bother me for numbers. I've anyways not mongered since December for various reasons hence I do not have any updated details but the old list which most of the seniors share around equally with sheer brotherhoodness.

BigTitsLover
03-30-19, 14:30
FAW is promoting SP who are not even work 2 k, but because of this promotion in ISG and lot of folks from here visiting the have jacked up the prices to 6 k. People like paro are above 40 plus, any pro monger will know that there is only vaginal dryness in a old wood be smart and wise with your money.Brother no offence, but FAW and Mushafir are the one of the helpful ones in this forum with no expectation in return, there has been times where he has shared multiple contacts with me without hesitating and asking anything in return. And he always helps most of the people in the forum. You don't like a girl or the money she is worth definitely you can comment and say -ve or +ve about the girl but I personally feel you should not be spreading rumors for someone you don't know. Rest is all your call brother.

BombayCasual
03-30-19, 15:44
Hello all members,

I am from Mumbai and looking for a girl for full night.

Thanks in advance.

JoyDebnath
03-30-19, 18:44
Hello everyone,

Can some of you awesome people provide me with some good contacts in Kolkata. Independents and also some spas where I can go and have some great. Been reading the posts here really helpful guys thanks to you all.

My PM is enabled.

Ambily
03-30-19, 19:12
FAW is promoting SP who are not even work 2 k, but because of this promotion in ISG and lot of folks from here visiting the have jacked up the prices to 6 k. People like paro are above 40 plus, any pro monger will know that there is only vaginal dryness in a old wood be smart and wise with your money.Totally disagree with you bro, FAW is one of the seniors who helped me here, when I joined this forum. He always helpful to share contacts. Moreover he never loss patience whenever I pinged him, even in late nights. I never felt cheated by his suggestions even it is Madhu or Miss A. Once he even push my name to Miss Neha for full night in a short notice. All the girls he recommended was nice and well behaved. In case of Sana, I saw some posts by FAW that he clearly states that she is not worth what she is charges nowadays. So please don't blame the people who are ready to help newbies without any remuneration.

Sauravdis
03-30-19, 20:01
I come to cal. Once in 2 months. Can somebody help me with some quality direct contact. Actress also OK. I love Asians (Nepalese) high profile. Somebody help please.

Livelarge
03-31-19, 04:03
Hi friends,

I'm new here as you all can see.

I visit the city once every month for a night. Not looking for MPs only direct contacts of really beautiful English speaking girls. Have a fetish for Nepali / Asians. Any suggestions.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 04:40
An SP sent me these photoes.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 04:46
An SP sent me these photoes.Sp sent me to a massage parlor. Out of these I chose first girl but first girl was not available in massage parlor, so I went with the second girl. There was no massage only sex. She was beautiful too but of short height (around 5 feet 1 inch), big firm breasts. We chatted for a while which was lots of fun. She even showed me her boyfriends photo on her mobile. I tried to kiss her but she refused saying this will damage her lipstick. I insisted, then she agreed for a light kiss. I then kissed her as hard as possible and she didn't oppose. I kissed her to my hearts content and spread the lipstick on her entire face. She gave me CBJ then she fucked me in WOT, I was close to cumming so stopped her and slowly fucked her in missionary position till I came. Only downside of this was that the bed was only 6 ft*3 ft in size and it felt a bit cramped.

Face-. -10.

Boobs-. 10.

Figure. 9.

Pussy. -6-. Loose.

GF experience. -9.

Cost. - rs2. 5 k.

if anyone has tried girls in other pic, then give their reviews.....

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 04:52
An SP sent me these photoes.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 04:53
An SP sent me these photoes.Same sp more photoes.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 04:59
Same sp more photoes.Met this beautiful girl with great figure and soft firm boobs. We chatted for around 20 minutes. It was lot of fun to chat with her. I wanted to chat more with her but had appointment with another girl after her so we started the deed. I licked her soft, firm boobs then I tried to kiss her but she refused saying this will damage her lipstick. I insisted, then she agreed for a light kiss. I then kissed her as hard as possible and she didn't oppose. I kissed her to my hearts content and spread the lipstick on her entire face. I asked for BBBJ but she refused saying this will transit disease, so she did CBJ. She wanted to do WOT but I refused thinking I will cum too soon so We fucked and finished in missionary.

Face-. -10.

Boobs-. 10.

Figure. 10.

Pussy. -6-loose.

GF experience. -10.

Cost-. Rs2. 5 k.

both the photoes belong to the same girl....

If anyone has tried girls in other pic, then give their reviews.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 05:09
Last sp of the day. An SP sent me these photoes.

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 05:18
Last sp of the day. An SP sent me these photoes.My last girl of the day, she was tall, beautiful, good figure. She was more beautiful than pic SP sent me (so beautiful that you will masturbate for months thinking about her). We chatted for a while, the chatting was fun, total GF experience. She gave me DFK, She gave me CBJ then she fucked me in WOT, I was close to cumming so stopped her and slowly fucked her in missionary position till I came. She was probably best girl for the day for me, though the other two were also good. She was more costly than the other two, but I was provided good room with big king size bed with AC.

Face--10.

Boobs-9.

Figure10.

Pussy-6-loose.

GF experience-10.

Cost- rs5 k.

All these pics belong to the same girl.

If anyone has tried girls in other pic, then give their reviews.

SinghLive
03-31-19, 05:20
Check pm or Clear PM.

Met this beautiful girl with great figure and soft firm boobs. We chatted for around 20 minutes. It was lot of fun to chat with her. I wanted to chat more with her but had appointment with another girl after her so we started the deed. I licked her soft, firm boobs then I tried to kiss her but she refused saying this will damage her lipstick. I insisted, then she agreed for a light kiss. I then kissed her as hard as possible and she didn't oppose. I kissed her to my hearts content and spread the lipstick on her entire face. I asked for BBBJ but she refused saying this will transit disease, so she did CBJ. She wanted to do WOT but I refused thinking I will cum too soon so We fucked and finished in missionary.

Face-. -10.

Boobs-. 10..

RascalsHole
03-31-19, 05:54
An ISG member gave me this sp contact. He sent me these photoes and quoted minimum starts from rs 20 k. I tried to bargain but he didn't budge. So, cancelled the trip to sp. If anyone wants to try this expensive sp then PM me.

Zippos
03-31-19, 06:19
WOW. Great collection on a decent price. Have fun and happy safe mongering.

Last sp of the day. An SP sent me these photoes.

Aks1989
03-31-19, 07:07
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to Kolkata. Work has brought me here, would be staying here for a month or so. Basically from Delhi. I am Looking for some good GFE, Kink and oral skills. Have gone through the posts of a lot of people and could see some of you have built a good rep here. Cheers to you!

I would really appreciate if somebody could help a new mate here. (specially expecting support from the big boys of the group). I can exchange contacts of Delhi and have recently went to a that spa and can share the contact of the Thai girl. Real melons on a tight waist.

Have heard good reviews about Meghna, sana and Julia.

Thanks.

P.S. My PM is active.

Aks1989
03-31-19, 07:35
Hello fellow mongers,

I have recently moved to Kolkata. Work had brought me here, basically from Delhi. I have been going through this thread and can see that quite a few senior mongers have built very strong rep here (cheers to that). I am looking out for good GFE, Kink and oral skills, would really appreciate if you guys can help out a new mate here. (expecting some support from the big guys of the club).

I have a couple of nos in case somebody's visiting Delhi. Have visited one Thai spa here in Kolkata as well can share the no of one superb looking Thai girl with a great set of melons and a tight waist.

Have heard a lot about Meghna, Sara and Julia.

P.S. My PM is active.

Thanks.

SexWithHousewf
03-31-19, 09:34
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.Send you PM. Kindly check.

TIA.

Aks1989
03-31-19, 09:45
Good to hear about your experience. Can you please share the contact details of Meghna. PM is active. Thanks.

Gogogo1
03-31-19, 17:24
Hi bros,

Was completely away from ISG for 5 weeks due to a business trip to US. Now back and found my inbox was full hence I am not sure how many brothers requested for any digits. Request to send me a PM once again. Saw some interesting posts in our forum too on which inde is great and who is not. My 2 cents, the experience / liking is relative subject, lets put our exp in the forum with charges whom the service and the bill fit they will meet else let skip. I have contacts of models and actress who starts from 50 k / shot but that's too high for me to afford hence I prefer to skip rather judgmental on them.

Saw some recent post on FAW that he gets some personal benefit by suggesting indies, I know FAW personally, I don't believe this and I know he wants to help others genuinely. He shared lots of profile with me too although I hardly try anyone as I have a different preference / choice but I strongly support his intention to help others.

I always believe in 4 F principle I. E. Find Her, Feed Her, Fuck Her and Forget Her (off course have few favorites whom I repeat). Believe me, this forum only takes care 5%-10% of whole indie scene of Kolkata hence let's not argue / fight for only 10% sample, lets share and enjoy.

3 more FRs is pending from my side from last India visit.

Fresh Meat
03-31-19, 18:43
Send you PM. Kindly check.

TIA.She is over 40 yrs, available with paro.

MaddyJ88
04-01-19, 04:50
Will be in kolkata jst for a day later this wk. If any kind senior cn help ths fellow lad with the best the city of joy has to offer and one should not miss, would be highly oblidged. PM active. Cn help and Bangalore and Delhi if needed.

Cheers,

Maddy.

DJohnson
04-01-19, 06:19
Was feeling horny so decided to drop by the old favourite Osmo in Kasba. Got assigned Kelly and was looking forward to a good time. She gave me an excellent massage and really helped relax my body. After about 30 minutes, she popped the question of extras and I told her I wanted FS. She replied that the spa was on high LE alert due to the upcoming elections and they were not keeping condoms with them therefore FS was off the table. Reluctantly, I had to settle for a handy and BBBJ with top access. I was in the mood to fuck and so had a really hard time getting off with the BJ but she kept swallowing my knob like a champ until I finally blasted a load in her mouth which she swallowed. While leaving, she told me to get a condom with me next time so that we could do "boom boom". Damage was standard for the place and I would definitely repeat.

Everyouth
04-01-19, 06:31
Hello mongers,

Quick review of S Spa in Salt l ke. Been there at around 1 PM and I think I was the first client for the day! Seen three Thai girls behind a door before they pulled the curtains. Thanks to the suggestions from fellow mongers, I directly asked the lady at the counter for dry massage at 1 K, she agreed. I went to the room, changed and here comes the masseuse, a fit, firm 5"2' Thai girl. She started the massage and man she has the skills!. She speaks so so English but we communicated well throughout. She quoted 8 K for FS, but agreed to 2 K without wasting time. She is a bit shy too which adds to the act. No DFK, BBBJ (I never asked though).

Total damage: 1 K+2 K.

Rambo95
04-01-19, 09:55
Hello Calcutta members,

Visiting tomorrow evening to Calcutta first time don't have idea about mongering there.

Please help me with good Bengali girl and reliable SP contacts.

Looking to call girls in my room need please also need hotel help below 3 k / night.

And visit to Sonagachi.

Can help in Delhi.

Thanks.

AsianArAddict
04-01-19, 10:17
Hi fellow mongers,

How is it going guys? I visited this forum after a while and am very happy to see many reports and details of indies. Earlier Calcutta forum was full of only SG reports. Many seniors are helping newbies by selflessly sharing indie contacts. I would like to thank Jazzyboy for sharing contacts with me.

I am going to call day after and don't have time to RTTF now so if some regular seniors could share some indie contacts with me I would be ever grateful to them. Budget is 10 k-25 K for ST hotel incall please. Thanks in advance bros. I promise to give a detailed FR here.

Cheers,

ArAddict.

Marthy1
04-01-19, 11:42
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.I'm frm chennai Will stay. In howrah FR 3 days can I have the contact.

GoldfishNets
04-01-19, 13:12
Guys,

Do anyone have leads in this area. Help would be appreciated and in reciprocation will get help of new spas and indie also.

DeadCigar
04-01-19, 17:07
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Snook
04-02-19, 01:02
I am from the USA I understand it is best to have a pimp while in SG at night, but how about during the day. Is it a problem to walk around during the way solo? If not, what would be the potential problem (s)? Thanks.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

Zippos
04-02-19, 01:19
I'm no pro in-terms of SG Mongering and there are Johns map with safe entry and exit points but if it was me going there first time, I would definitely seek assistance from Pimp regardless day or night! Also, a pimp can take you straight to the right building based on your budget, liking and requirements. So far I read, Pimps are nothing but helpful. I don't think you necessarily have to pay the Pimp but they gets a commission, regardless if you tip them Couple of Hundred Rupees / Taka for safe entry / exit and help in finding the right choice of your. That 200 is pretty much close to nothing compared to what you will pay for Dance / Deeds.

Hope that helps making your decision. Happy safe mongering.

I am from the USA I understand it is best to have a pimp while in SG at night, but how about during the day. Is it a problem to walk around during the way solo? If not, what would be the potential problem (s)? Thanks.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

Joshayek
04-02-19, 02:35
Hi,

In Kolkata for next 2 weeks. Want company from few pretty girls.

Please let me know. Really appreciate your help.

Fresh Meat
04-02-19, 07:04

Happy hunting.

Snook.If you are a westerner they you will be easily spotted and might be trouble for you in day or night so you have to have pimp to take you around. If you are Indian then refer to john map and avoid danger zones, after 2 o clock in afternoon it comes slowly alive as the girls wake up.

Sudas
04-02-19, 07:26
Hi all,

I just got back to home after one year. I was at Europe for my official assignments and during this period I was detached from ISG. So I missed many senior bros like Avik, Dinesh etc who helped me lot. My most fev action areas are MPs and Spas. I have been in MT, T Spa and many others. But I didn't find any good spa where I can give daity. Most of the time I found smelly pussy which were quite disgusting for daity. I never been in Osmo and I heard that I can get fresh pussy there. Can any one suggest any girl at Osmo or any other MP where I can fulfill my desire? My PM is not active yet. So expecting the reply in this post only.

Thanks in advance.

PopeyeDaSailor
04-02-19, 07:30

Happy hunting.

Snook.There is no problem if you venture and explore SG during the day alone. However, no business at that time as most of the girls are sleeping. During operation, it is highly advisable to go with a pimp. IE evening and night time. Enjoy!

EnjoyEnjoy
04-02-19, 07:53
As per today's TOI jadavpur den raided. Anyone having any update on the same.

Aruncuckoo
04-02-19, 07:59

Happy hunting.

Snook.Safe to have pimps all times, it doesn't cost you anything. They will get their cut from the girl based on what you pay.

Even if you don't go with anyone some random guy will follow and get his cut, better take their service instead of them getting paid for free.

Arun.

SweetTounge
04-02-19, 08:21
Hello folks,

I have heard about boudi Bari so much in this forum and really want to visit it sometime. Can anyone guide me how to reach it. Tia.

Joshayek
04-02-19, 13:38
Hi Faw, heard a lot about you. I m interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

RastorToto1
04-02-19, 14:35
Visiting Kolkata for a couple of days, can some one share SP Riya's number or any other SP with bong girls.

Peterlontario
04-02-19, 17:26
In Kolkata for a week. I'm a longtime follower of this thread but now that I'm in Kolkata.

I need some help from senior members.

Looking for indie or SP within 5 K.

Dragneel
04-02-19, 17:51
I was contacted by a SP via Locanto who turned out to be a fraud and got me a cheap girl (who later told me she is worth 300 bucks) for 2.5 k not even any girl he sent pictures of. I felt cheated. So looking for an reliable SP who can provide me with contacts. Looking for damage around 3-4 k.

Puzzle7444
04-03-19, 07:00
Visiting Kolkata for a couple of days, can some one share SP Riya's number or any other SP with bong girls.Please PM for Riya SP contact.

Puzzle.

PleasureForYou
04-03-19, 08:27
Hello everyone!

I got so many msgs from fellow ISGians asking me for her number and upon sharing may be they were not able to reach her. Actually she is not full time into this and she switch her mobile on after 4 pm onwards. I used her few years back and FR is there on her. In fact had a lovely time with her.

So if you are matured and looking for a matured busty lady and she is quite presentable. But is dusky. Looks like from a good family and does it because of her loneliness and monetary problem. She is divorced and single and in her 40's.

Please if you are genuinely interested in her can pm me with similar contact and shall be happy to share her number with you. She charges 3 k for two shots and 4 k full night. And if you treat her good she goes out of her way. In fact I am thinking to take her on a tour for few days.

Huxohul
04-03-19, 10:58
I'm in Kolkata, and I need some contacts around 3 k to 6 k with uncovered BJ. Please help me out.

Huxohul
04-03-19, 11:01
I'm frm chennai Will stay. In howrah FR 3 days can I have the contact.I'm coming to Kolkata on 6th, can I have the contact.

Aks1989
04-03-19, 11:48
Can you share the contact no and what were the damages?

Thanks.

I have had her once long back. She is not a looker but awesome service. After a point you don't do her, she takes the charge. If you cum, in a moment starts over again and repeats till you give up. Can try for service.

Looks- 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

BJ- 12/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Anal- No.

Aks1989
04-03-19, 11:53
Can you please share the contact details and damages. Sounds really good.

Thanks.

Bro,

Can you PM me the contact of the said girl. Thanks a lot.

Snook
04-03-19, 12:59
I searched the forum for the john map you referred to. Where is it?

Thanks.

Snook.

If you are a westerner they you will be easily spotted and might be trouble for you in day or night so you have to have pimp to take you around. If you are Indian then refer to john map and avoid danger zones, after 2 o clock in afternoon it comes slowly alive as the girls wake up.

Zippos
04-03-19, 15:13
Here are 2 maps.

I searched the forum for the john map you referred to. Where is it?

Thanks.

Snook.

VMike
04-03-19, 16:37

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HotPussyEater
04-03-19, 17:34
Hi folks.,

We usually spend thousands bugs for removing itching of our disk but what's about poor. He can't even think of spending that much amount. These poor guys too have desires.

In order to make a Johny happy I have one option. It's not very good looking but similarly not bad too.

Good way to remove itching. After all beauty and all is state of mind.

Coming on to deed.

Girl is good, indi. Rates are reasonable.

Place need to be arranged. Fees may be around 3-5 k for two sessions. Hopefully you will Joy.

No pics available with me.

Send me PM.

Regards.

PinkFloydFan
04-03-19, 19:09
Hi brothers,

Been a long time away for me, getting back in again, can anyone shed some light regarding the spas in hotels? Like Sohum Spa, O2 spa? Any insight is helpful.

ManOfLove
04-03-19, 19:56
Few bothers should remember me.

Been lonely for some time now. The girlfriend thing is not working for me.

Looking for a ST or LT contacts who is presentable and does anal. Budget should not exceed 5 k.

Searching for Esha's contact. Any ISG partner please PM me her number or similar contact. Promise to reciprocate with another spa girl's number.

MoL.

ChinChinChoo
04-04-19, 00:31
Regarding the below post, shall be grateful if you share contact details.

I have had her once long back. She is not a looker but awesome service. After a point you don't do her, she takes the charge. If you cum, in a moment starts over again and repeats till you give up. Can try for service.

Looks- 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

BJ- 12/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Anal- No.

LoneWolfBiker
04-04-19, 01:26
Friends / Philosophers / Guides.

I would be in Kolkata for one night only. Landing around nine and leaving next morning. Thus MPs are out. Last time had tried Osmo to full satisfaction. May I request for information on GFE hotel near airport and some reliable contact for night jaunt. Looking for handful figure and not size zeros. In case any MP available near airport late night would also be thankful. Thanks in advance. FR would follow.

CJT2012
04-04-19, 01:28
First of all a huge thanks to FAW who is one of the most helpful guys on this forum. As I am from Mumbai it was great of him to help me with her contact but also with an SPs contact.

Met her as she was the only Lactating lady available in Kolkata.

Arranged to meet in Dum Dum area in a lodge, which was quiet a distance from the city.

Although she had delivered only a few months ago, her boobs did not have as much milk as I thought there would be.

Didn't want to do the deed so just played with her huge mams.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (huge with equally big Areolas, saggy).

Body: 7/10.

DFK allowed.

Damages: 6.5 K and 1.2 k for lodge.

A bit high I felt for her.

WIR: No, will check the others from the SP contact FAW provided.

Cheers.

Cjt2012.

Probumba
04-04-19, 05:48
An ISG member gave me this sp contact. He sent me these photoes and quoted minimum starts from rs 20 k. I tried to bargain but he didn't budge. So, cancelled the trip to sp. If anyone wants to try this expensive sp then PM me.Are they even real?

DukeNukem08
04-04-19, 06:20
A den got busted as per TOI near Garia Main Road. Be safe brothers.

MaddyJ88
04-04-19, 07:21
Super thanks to Raj2910, FunAtwork, GOgogo1 and JhourHappy for immediate PMs after my post on Kolkata forum for some leads. Always good to see helpful fellow seniors in the forum. In particular can't thank FunAtwork enough for immediate responses on my messages related to my 4-5 hrs intended mongering time during my day visit yesterday.

Spent some wow 3-4 hours with Meghna. Lot of FRs shared already so won't go into details on that. Would just say she is a Rockstar in Bed!

Super gal to spend some quality time with. Not a time watcher at all, with good care about hygiene. Can surely handle her part of conversation very well, thus making 3-4 hrs, a time well spent.

Please don't PM me for contact, not mine to share.

FunAtWork
04-04-19, 07:35
Thanks for meeting and being a real gentleman to a mother (2 months now). Yes she was in desperate need of some urgent money to treat her mother who is really sick. That's the reason that she met you. She thanked you again and again.

Normally she charges 3-3,5 k shot (used to charge). After a few months when she is available again 9 to selective persons though) her charges are bound to come down. This is the pathetic side of theirs. But prior to her delivery she was really hot and wild. (though not a stunner to look at).

Taste the best of Kolkata, don't go for mere looks and high budgets. Once a girl knows she is beautiful, 9 out of 10 times you get cheated and your pocket is burnt unnecessarily. Go for the girls who provide service and brings the fire on bed. All the best and a safe and happy mongering.

Cheers.

FAW.

First of all a huge thanks to FAW who is one of the most helpful guys on this forum. As I am from Mumbai it was great of him to help me with her contact but also with an SPs contact.

Arranged to meet in Dum Dum area in a lodge, which was quiet a distance from the city.

Although she had delivered only a few months ago, her boobs did not have as much milk as I thought there would be.

Boobs: 9/10 (huge with equally big Areolas, saggy)..

FunAtWork
04-04-19, 09:41
You can PM me.

If she is jyoti, she works as SP as well.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hello everyone!

I got so many msgs from fellow ISGians asking me for her number and upon sharing may be they were not able to reach her. Actually she is not full time into this and she switch her mobile on after 4 pm onwards. I used her few years back and FR is there on her. In fact had a lovely time with her.

So if you are matured and looking for a matured busty lady and she is quite presentable. But is dusky. Looks like from a good family and does it because of her loneliness and monetary problem. She is divorced and single and in her 40's.

Please if you are genuinely interested in her can pm me with similar contact and shall be happy to share her number with you. She charges 3 k for two shots and 4 k full night. And if you treat her good she goes out of her way. In fact I am thinking to take her on a tour for few days.

Raj2910
04-04-19, 11:47
Regarding the below post, shall be grateful if you share contact details.

Looks- 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

BJ- 12/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Anal- No.Can you PM the contact please? My PM is active.

BumchikBabloo
04-04-19, 12:48
Can someone please share Riya SP contact.

BengalTiger78
04-04-19, 16:41

Boobs: 9/10 (huge with equally big Areolas, saggy)..Yes FAW is one of the most helpful members in the forum. He helped me with a lots of contacts earlier including Soumita. Though I never tried her it is really nice to read an FR about her.

Massu
04-04-19, 20:09
Brother no offence, but FAW and Mushafir are the one of the helpful ones in this forum with no expectation in return, there has been times where he has shared multiple contacts with me without hesitating and asking anything in return. And he always helps most of the people in the forum. You don't like a girl or the money she is worth definitely you can comment and say -ve or +ve about the girl but I personally feel you should not be spreading rumors for someone you don't know. Rest is all your call brother.Yes they are best. They help always without expectations. Thanks to both of you to helping me every time.

FunAtWork
04-04-19, 21:01
You are the 1st one that was able to meet her after 15 days of her not meeting anyone. She has had a bad fight with BF and is now under strict supervision of parents (mom). She is a rock star in bed and she is reasonable too. Best part is, she is intelligent enough to study the person in front and present herself as per her liking.

Let us take care of her private life and not bombard her with messages and calls. She won't receive any, until she has the number saved in her mobile.

FAW.

Super thanks to Raj2910, FunAtwork, GOgogo1 and JhourHappy for immediate PMs after my post on Kolkata forum for some leads. Always good to see helpful fellow seniors in the forum. In particular can't thank FunAtwork enough for immediate responses on my messages related to my 4-5 hrs intended mongering time during my day visit yesterday.

Spent some wow 3-4 hours with Meghna. Lot of FRs shared already so won't go into details on that. Would just say she is a Rockstar in Bed!

Super gal to spend some quality time with. Not a time watcher at all, with good care about hygiene. Can surely handle her part of conversation very well, thus making 3-4 hrs, a time well spent.

Please don't PM me for contact, not mine to share.

LoneWolfBiker
04-05-19, 01:08

Please don't PM me for contact, not mine to share.Request Meghna therapy for avoiding melancholy of my trip. FAW brother have sent you PM too.

MaddyJ88
04-05-19, 09:26
You are the 1st one that was able to meet her after 15 days of her not meeting anyone. She has had a bad fight with BF and is now under strict supervision of parents (mom). She is a rock star in bed and she is reasonable too. Best part is, she is intelligent enough to study the person in front and present herself as per her liking.

Let us take care of her private life and not bombard her with messages and calls. She won't receive any, until she has the number saved in her mobile.

FAW.When we are utmost careful of our privacy and don't like getting pinged randomly by WGs, we should respect theirs as well. They have there personal life and shouldn't be bombarded with calls / messages. I did have a discussion with Meghna on this before leaving. And she was genuine enough to tell that she won't ping me herself ever, and I had told her my pings will be restricted to when am in Kolkata, a day in advance. I won't be sharing her contact as its not mine to share. She spoke highly of you and am sure you know well enough whom to share her contact with.

Cheers.

ThereForYou
04-05-19, 11:39
Hi,

All fellow seniors and monger friends with a heavy heart I say that I am being transferred to Siliguri from next week.

Any kind soul may please help me in finding any indi or SP in Siliguri and North East esp Guwahati.

I will be highly obliged.

Raj2910
04-05-19, 11:43

Please don't PM me for contact, not mine to share.I am really glad to be of help. Meghna is worth every penny that you pay for her company. Just too good in all respects.

Weffwef
04-05-19, 11:48
Hi fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Kolkata in last week of April. Would request fellow mongers to share digits of reliable pimps for Sonagachi and what the ongoing rates are. Will reciprocate if any of you come to Dubai!

Note: PM is active.

Vfourlbit
04-05-19, 13:14
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been a regular visitor of Kolkata but never knew the way to get good girls for spending some quality time. Had tried once from TOI ad, though the girl was attractive, tall and very beautiful but had to spend a lot for her. So next time when visited Kolkata tried MP but never liked the experience though the girls were good but somehow, had the tension in the back of my mind don't know what it was. So now MP's are also out of my list. Then went to SG liked the experience but did not like the deed which we did, dance was good enough to raise the temperature level which got me very excited but when started the deed, girl had so many issues with everything (Like BJ etc). She only wanted missionary, that was a turn off. For me.

Then came to know about this forum and have been following the Calcutta thread for quite sometime now.

Will be visiting at the end of April and might stay for 3-4 days, would like to taste something good this time. So request to all seniors over here kindly provide me with the contacts and guide me the best way to go ahead with the girls.

Want beautiful / experienced / model / film actress, but the experience should be good.

Will be in touch for the remaining few days that are left to reach the City of Joy.

Thank you.

Trekker79
04-05-19, 13:22
Is ITC Shonar a girl friendly hotel and is it possible for a lady.

To come up the room after showing her ID at the reception.

Aks1989
04-06-19, 03:48
Hey James,

Can you help me with the contact details of some Afros. I can reciprocate with some nos of Afros from Delhi. In case you happen to visit Delhi.

Thanks.

Yes there are few and I am in touch of one.

SandipWantSex
04-06-19, 04:21
Hi,

All fellow seniors and monger friends with a heavy heart I say that I am being transferred to Siliguri from next week.

Any kind soul may please help me in finding any indi or SP in Siliguri and North East esp Guwahati.

I will be highly obliged.See your inbox.

Zippos
04-06-19, 05:13
Unsure about ITC but these are the following hotels found to be guest friendly.

Raj2910
04-06-19, 10:55

To come up the room after showing her ID at the reception.Best is to meet her first in the coffee shop and then take her to the room.

Joshayek
04-06-19, 13:09
Hi Faw,

I had a very good time with Adrija she is worth every penny. Thanks for sharing her contact. I'm now after jonior Tanushree's number. If you have please let me know. Really appreciate your help. If any one else also know please PM me.

Gogogo1
04-06-19, 17:36
It's super girl friendly if you are meeting during day or evening time no need to show girls I-card at reception just pick up from lobby.

Joshayek
04-06-19, 20:05
Hi everyone,

I'm not very good in writing review but since I had an amazing day with Adriza, I fill it's my responsibility to share with my fellow mates so they don't miss out. Firstly, in this fast paced social media world where almost everyone becoming kinda robot and lacking on emotion miss AJ is unique and different. If you want someone who sincerely has passion to understand and fulfill your need that is Adriaja. She is innocent, smart, intelligent, and still has very much down to earth attitude. My suggestion to anyone who is planning to see her is respect and concur. Still plenty to say will leave it for next blog. Good luck Adrija.

LetMeLove
04-06-19, 21:11
It's not an FR, but can be connected to many upcoming FRs.

The query is, I am planning to spend a considerable time (1 or 2 months and then repeat) as for my sex pilgrimage in the city of JOY.

Will it be good to rent a flat where I can call girls for fun without any problem or girl-friendly hotels would be safer? Considering long term stay, hotel bills will cost a bomb and along with privacy issue every time I invite any girl.

And in a better location and society where such things can be done without enough headache, what would the ideal flat / bungalow / house rent?

Any tips for planning for a better & safer sex journey, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Zippos
04-06-19, 22:31
Friend of mine rented flat / apartment in New Town area but he found it quite a bit far but again he said, other residents were less nosy their compared to his last apartment in Salt Lake City. Definitely more privacy than hotel for sure. I would start exploring through AirBNB as prices are half compared to star hotels. Once you find the right location, start exploring local apartment renting sites. Hopefully you will find the right place you are looking for.

Happy safe mongering.

The query is, I am planning to spend a considerable time (1 or 2 months and then repeat) as for my sex pilgrimage in the city of JOY.

Will it be good to rent a flat where I can call girls for fun without any problem or girl-friendly hotels would be safer? Considering long term stay, hotel bills will cost a bomb and along with privacy issue every time I invite any girl.

And in a better location and society where such things can be done without enough headache, what would the ideal flat / bungalow / house rent?

Any tips for planning for a better & safer sex journey, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

SandipWantSex
04-07-19, 02:56
Hey James,

Can you help me with the contact details of some Afros. I can reciprocate with some nos of Afros from Delhi. In case you happen to visit Delhi.

Thanks.In Kolkata its hard to find quality Afros like Delhi. Also they cost almost 3-4 times higher in Kolkata. So better to avoid.

PleasureForYou
04-07-19, 03:29
Hello everyone!

I have mostly shared her contacts with everyone and would love to know your experiences after you meet her. FR would be really good or pm me.

Definitely she is good as a companion as well. My earnest request is call her when you need her. She doesn't like to chit chat on phone and everyone gets irritated doing so.

Trekker79
04-07-19, 03:35
Thank you Gogogo.

It's super girl friendly if you are meeting during day or evening time no need to show girls I-card at reception just pick up from lobby.

Sanjay321
04-07-19, 07:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Got a number from FB. SP raj, number ending with 130. Can anyone give any feedback.

Sanjay.

Vfourlbit
04-07-19, 08:39
Hello brothers,

I would like to know which platform is better to book for a hotel room to take a companion without any hassle. StayUncle / Mistay / Brevistay. I am new here and very excited to travel to Kolkata by the end of this month. Would love the inputs of the senior members regarding this.

Also, is it possible for anyone to provide the contact of popular indies here. I will be trying more than one indie for sure this time.

Thanks to all.

Andy7
04-07-19, 08:53
Hello folks,

I have heard about boudi Bari so much in this forum and really want to visit it sometime. Can anyone guide me how to reach it. Tia.Get yourself a pimp & enter this road running parallel between durgacharan st. & nilmoni st. Beside the petrol pump. Just few meters into this road you'll find your destination boudi badi.

PleasureForYou
04-07-19, 09:20
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been a regular visitor of Kolkata but never knew the way to get good girls for spending some quality time. Had tried once from TOI ad, though the girl was attractive, tall and very beautiful but had to spend a lot for her. So next time when visited Kolkata tried MP but never liked the experience though the girls were good but somehow, had the tension in the back of my mind don't know what it was. So now MP's are also out of my list. Then went to SG liked the experience but did not like the deed which we did, dance was good enough to raise the temperature level which got me very excited but when started the deed, girl had so many issues with everything (Like BJ etc). She only wanted missionary, that was a turn off. For me.

Then came to know about this forum and have been following the Calcutta thread for quite sometime now.

Will be visiting at the end of April and might stay for 3-4 days, would like to taste something good this time. So request to all seniors over here kindly provide me with the contacts and guide me the best way to go ahead with the girls..Definitely let me know when you are stepping your feet and your choice. I shall share accordingly.

PleasureForYou
04-07-19, 09:23
I am really glad to be of help. Meghna is worth every penny that you pay for her company. Just too good in all respects.I am still skeptical about Meghna because Paro said only one shot for 5 k. So what's the actual thing? Please at least PM me in detail. I wish to have her service without being fooled.

Max75
04-07-19, 09:26
I am a newbie here, in fact just joined last night. I am planning to go to cal in the next few months and am keen on a few things.

1. I heard there is a place in Sonagachi with mujra and gorgeous women available for a price. Is that true? If so please provide me some details would appreciate.

2. I heard you get hot bong girls in night clubs or outside night clubs who can tag along for a price.

3. How to get contacts to spend 2-3 quality nights.

Your guidance is appreciated.

My budget is 10 k per night.

Thanks in advance.

BoseHookz
04-07-19, 10:04
Hi guys,

Anybody here aware of a chick named shreeparna. I met her in tinder and later found out her to be an indie, offering herself at a very low price than the market standard.

At 2 k per night.

Attaching her pic for your reference.

Don't PM if you don't have info about her, please.

FunAtWork
04-07-19, 10:58
As a first step, take a subscription and activate your PM.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.

Thanks.

FunAtWork
04-07-19, 11:40
You are bang on brother. She is just a darling. She exceeds your expectations everytime you spend time with her. She is intelligent enough to measure you and your expectations and present herself in the same Avtar that you want her to be in. Very sweet to talk with and one can die for her giggle. Not a time watcher and open to all kind of sexperiment. Some hand counted few few can math her in terms of GFE here in kolkata. Another observation is that these GFE girls have not hiked their charges inspite of knowing what they are being liked and talked about by anyone. They will never burn your pocket like the other egoistic dumb stuff available in the market.

Lastly my punch on looks and beauty. To me she is one of the most beautiful girl I have ever met. As for looks, sorry I never pay for looks or the taglines like (actress, TV actress, Models, Struggling models etc). Anyone adding those taglines to market themselves I deduct 500 INR from the Standards of Adrija's, Meghna's etc. Have set. My logic is very simple. They are already getting paid by some indusry for their looks. This is service industry and I pay for service.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi everyone,

I'm not very good in writing review but since I had an amazing day with Adriza, I fill it's my responsibility to share with my fellow mates so they don't miss out. Firstly, in this fast paced social media world where almost everyone becoming kinda robot and lacking on emotion miss AJ is unique and different. If you want someone who sincerely has passion to understand and fulfill your need that is Adriaja. She is innocent, smart, intelligent, and still has very much down to earth attitude. My suggestion to anyone who is planning to see her is respect and concur. Still plenty to say will leave it for next blog. Good luck Adrija.

PleasureForYou
04-07-19, 15:48
While returning back from Guwahati shall be halting in Siliguri and shall spend time in Gangtok. Looking for some indis and budgeted options. 3 k for one shot is available in Kolkata in so many places so looking for better options. And received no help in ghy.

VMike
04-07-19, 18:00
Fellow brothers,

Really into Thais. Apart. From MPs where there is always threat of LEs any brother has info about Thais available with any safe reliable SP or as indie in the city? Please any info if you can provide regard this. If you have contacts my PM is open.

Much regards.

ManOfLove
04-07-19, 21:12
I'm looking for indies contact who can avail their service after 6 pm.

Esha seems to be a day bird to catch.

Adrija, Tanushree etc. Are night flyers?

Please mention Service + charges while sending contacts.

Regards,

MoL.

John1970
04-08-19, 07:18
Hi all!

Many friends are sending PM for my SG map.

So here it is again.

Cheers,

John.

Gim399
04-08-19, 08:10
Recently I ventured into visiting a couple of Spas in Salt Lake area, both serving thai dishes. One refused FS and the other even refused any extra. I was sure that I would get FS in both the places. Is the coming election taking too much toll on the mongers? And I found one spa in CC1 closed. Is it closed permanently or renovating? Local people could tell nothing.

BadDawg
04-08-19, 09:45
Does Adrija ask for a token amount for booking?

You are bang on brother. She is just a darling. She exceeds your expectations everytime you spend time with her. She is intelligent enough to measure you and your expectations and present herself in the same Avtar that you want her to be in. Very sweet to talk with and one can die for her giggle. Not a time watcher and open to all kind of sexperiment. Some hand counted few few can math her in terms of GFE here in kolkata. Another observation is that these GFE girls have not hiked their charges inspite of knowing what they are being liked and talked about by anyone. They will never burn your pocket like the other egoistic dumb stuff available in the market..

PleasureForYou
04-08-19, 11:54
Sorry guys she is being too busy till 15th. And her phone is mostly switched off.

Max75
04-08-19, 16:33
Hi guys,

I have joined the forum recently, had posted a few days ago with no response. I have just purchased a subscription and I would really appreciate if senior members could forward some good ways to maximise interaction. I also do not understand terms used here such as FS or MP (I know I sound stupid), that's because I'm a newbie mate. Any hints and tips to use this forum to the max is appreciated. I am from England and can always pass great tips regards UK.

Looking forward to making good friends here. Thanks.

Uziuzi
04-08-19, 18:10
Does Adrija ask for a token amount for booking?Never. I think you don't have her digits.

Uziuzi
04-08-19, 18:12
Sorry guys she is being too busy till 15th. And her phone is mostly switched off.Sent you a pm. Please reply.

Motor Man
04-08-19, 20:12
I bow down to you Kolkata. You guys are the most helpful of all. I sent out some PMs just a day ahead and got responses from all three FAW, PleasureForYou and Joshayek.

I was there only for a night. The JollyMILF that PForYou gave me a lead to was out of town and Joshayeks contacts for Adrija came towards the end of my trip, so couldn't meet up with her, but the contacts FAW gave me were Gold. Got in touch with Paro, I was a bit slow in follow up, but managed to snag Priya. Lovely, GFE experience. Young, firm and tight pussy. Tigress in bed. Not a model looker, but some lovely tattoos. Had no problem getting her past the security at a top Five Star Hotel. Delightful 45 minutes. Sucked my cock like she loved it. Was sloppily wet when I fingered her, finally Mish and Doggy in her tight pussy till I erupted.

Only issue was that she wasn't as sweet smelling as I would have liked, so while I fingered her **** for a good ten minutes and brought her to an orgasm, didn't DATY. But at 5 K a great time. Thanks FAW.

Dan40
04-09-19, 01:14
Hello all the seniors and juniors,

How is everyone doing. Hope all are fit and fine and excelling in whatever you guys are doing.

Guys I am here to ask for some help. I will be coming to Kolkata soon. I need a few contacts of people who work as indies. I don't have my PM activated but I will have it running soon. It will be a great help if you can please sail me through. I am happy to visit the place of the lady with proper address and guidance. I have heard of the place SG but it doesn't fancy me.

I am really hoping that the experienced people will come out and help me. Thanks heaps.

BoredBong
04-09-19, 05:04
Hi all,

As previously mentioned by Avik bro, Titli was out of action for a change and even she conveyed to me when I contacted her. However at the end of last month she contacted me and told she is available for few days. We discussed over WhatsApp and the deal is fixed in slightly lower than her usual rates for 2 shots at her recommended 3 start hotel in south Kol.

I reached the hotel at the defined time and freshen up and after 20 minutes she reached as well. Let me very specific about services.

Looks: 8. Sweet looking girl with pretty face. Good slim figure.

Boobs: 3. Super saggy as previously mentioned. She is planning for silicon though.

BBBJ: 2. Unwilling. Did it out of compulsion.

DFK: 0. She said she is not into it. Light lip kiss only. Seriously? I am not a person who push someone just only I am paying the money.

Pussy: 7. Clean and shaved. Not too tight though. Performed DATY.

Flexibility: 3. Prefers only WOT and missy. Reluctant for doggy said it hurts. WTF.

Hygiene: 3. She just washed her pussy before starting the deed. After first or second shot never saw her taking a proper bath or using intimate wash.

Massage: 3. That was not massage. Just rubbing oil on back and dick.

GFE: 0. Who does not perform DFK or doggy or time watcher is not entitled for GFE material.

Overall: 4. After initial discussion for 2/3 minutes she asked why wait and lets start. For the second shot I was taking time. She hurried and told she had a doctors appointment so if I can relieve my self while she sucked my nippie and earlobe. Hurried service and a time watcher. Never had a good discussion.

WIR: Never. Pricey and not worth it. Bad service.

If you are into looks only then you should proceed.

Waste of my time and handful of money.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Rambo95
04-09-19, 06:46
Hello,

My first visit to Calcutta and first FR on ISG will try to elaborate.

Thanks for ISG members especially FAW & rascala Calcutta, Met 2 girls in my hotel and had plan to visit Sonagachi but did not get time will try in my next visit.

1 Neha.

Called SP he sent me 3 girls pics one selected Neha paid 16 k / night.

Arrived 10 pm.

Age 22.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Tight no smell suck her pussy for a while.

Nicely dressed in tight black jeans and white top, very cute sober face nice in talking smiling baby.

Started with little foreplay. Kissed lips & neck, pressed hard and sucked boobs, licked her pussy smell good.

Put my finger in her pussy and made her a little horny then started in miss position finished in the same.

After 45 minutes.

2nd round I fuck her hard 15 minutes on sofa made her cum and I was tired could not finish, she finished with hand.

Fucked her 2 time in night she did bring her silky night dress slept with her holding all night and pressing my tool with her ass.

A must try.

2 Arpita referred by Neha.

Paid 16 k / night.

Arrived On time 9:30 pm.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

No Smell but did not lick pussy as she was too eager to get fucked look like she did not had sex long time.

Age 23.

Nice accommodating, talkative, clean face, open minded girl to talk anything about sex.

Very good in bed, she was also interested in trying different sex positions fucked her 2 times in miss and cross leg, then she slept did not disturb her.

Total session 2 did not ask for 3rd one as she was sleeping.

Conclusion I found Calcutta girls friendly and enjoy sex more than the girls I met in Delhi but service expensive, none complaint about smooching, squeezing boob none denied any sex position.

Its better to call girls per shot basis rather than night.

I can recommend hotel no problem in bringing multiple girls this hotel was recommended to me by Calcutta forum member.

Average hotel but can bring multiple girls / day rate was 2400/ night.

Most of the time I ordered food online.

My trip rating: 8/10 girls were awesome but little expensive.

Happy safe mongering.

Calcutta rocks!

SinghLive
04-09-19, 10:59
Which area of Oyo is safe?

Hello brothers,

I would like to know which platform is better to book for a hotel room to take a companion without any hassle. StayUncle / Mistay / Brevistay. I am new here and very excited to travel to Kolkata by the end of this month. Would love the inputs of the senior members regarding this.

Also, is it possible for anyone to provide the contact of popular indies here. I will be trying more than one indie for sure this time.

Thanks to all..

Amibua
04-09-19, 12:00
May be the staff who picked up your call may be a new employee and may be aware of all their staff.

Try going to the spa instead of making the call.Sorry for posting late. Actually I called up O spa last month and asked for name of all therapists since I had confusion about Kelly. The receptionist guy told me all the names, and there was no Kelly there. I couldn't make out most of the names he told and only understood one name- Nadia. I booked Nadia with all hopes and frankly because I never understood any other names. The moment she walked in. I didn't feel good since she was not a looker by any means. She was also slightly on the heavier side, but not bulky. Anyway, she started the massage which was I felt OK, nothing great. As usual the question of extras was popped, and she quoted 3 k. I demanded fill package including A level and CIM, and finally the deal was closed at 2.5 k. Man o man. She was simply tigress in bed. She was open for everything, French kiss, BBBJ, A level and CIM. Enjoyed a wonderful DATY with her, she was clean shaved there and no signs of smell. Finally I released in her mouth in 69 position, and even then she kept Johny sucking. She wanted to go more rounds as she was all wet, I just didn't have any more left in me. After the deed finished, she helped me in taking the bath and there also she was eager to have another round. I somehow convinced her that I'll be returning soon and left in a very happy mood. Was very pleased with her attitude and services. Definitely WIR. Thanks guys for all the support. Happy mongering.

BadDawg
04-09-19, 12:01
Avoid this scamster.

https://kolkata.locanto.net/ID_2691931619/Sexy-service-for-male.html

Never. I think you don't have her digits.

RandyOldGit
04-09-19, 15:37
I bow down to you Kolkata. You guys are the most helpful of all. I sent out some PMs just a day ahead and got responses from all three FAW, PleasureForYou and Joshayek.

I was there only for a night. The JollyMILF that PForYou gave me a lead to was out of town and Joshayeks contacts for Adrija came towards the end of my trip, so couldn't meet up with her, but the contacts FAW gave me were Gold. Got in touch with Paro, I was a bit slow in follow up, but managed to snag Priya. Lovely, GFE experience. Young, firm and tight pussy. Tigress in bed. Not a model looker, but some lovely tattoos. Had no problem getting her past the security at a top Five Star Hotel. Delightful 45 minutes. Sucked my cock like she loved it. Was sloppily wet when I fingered her, finally Mish and Doggy in her tight pussy till I erupted.

Only issue was that she wasn't as sweet smelling as I would have liked, so while I fingered her **** for a good ten minutes and brought her to an orgasm, didn't DATY. But at 5 K a great time. Thanks FAW.Hi folks,

I'm new here and visiting Kolkata for first time next week.

- was that really 5 k for 45 minutes? That seems incredibly expensive.

Or is that only for a top-of-the-line hooker? Cheers.

Sansom
04-10-19, 10:01
Saw an ad in Locanto. 2 hrs 2000. Night 3500. Said Tollygunge. Reached there said Behala Chowrasta. Reached there Said Sarsuna. Was having doubts. Still went to sarsuna. Was asked to come near a flat. I was standing there a man approached me and asked me to escort inside a under constructional Building. Warning bell rang. I sped off. The man followed me in a bicycle and was shouting abuses. I quickly booked an auto boarded it and escaped. Be careful friends.

Max75
04-10-19, 13:47
You must have had a great time buddy by the sound of it. Care to share the details as I would be going to Calcutta in the near future.

Hello,

My first visit to Calcutta and first FR on ISG will try to elaborate.

Thanks for ISG members especially FAW & rascala Calcutta, Met 2 girls in my hotel and had plan to visit Sonagachi but did not get time will try in my next visit.

1 Neha.

Called SP he sent me 3 girls pics one selected Neha paid 16 k / night.

Arrived 10 pm.

Age 22.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Pussy 9/10..

Rrohitchnada
04-10-19, 19:10
The provided link is someone else, not the forum queen.

Avoid this scamster.

https://kolkata.locanto.net/ID_2691931619/Sexy-service-for-male.html

SrayDisc
04-11-19, 08:16
Dude, not sure why you feel someone with fool you. Many of us have tried her and she has only got amazing reviews. So just go with the flow, if you don't like something, let us all know, so that people cna get balanced view of her services. No point speculating.

I am still skeptical about Meghna because Paro said only one shot for 5 k. So what's the actual thing? Please at least PM me in detail. I wish to have her service without being fooled..

Kartikrai
04-11-19, 08:36
Hi guys,

I have joined the forum recently, had posted a few days ago with no response. I have just purchased a subscription and I would really appreciate if senior members could forward some good ways to maximise interaction. I also do not understand terms used here such as FS or MP (I know I sound stupid), that's because I'm a newbie mate. Any hints and tips to use this forum to the max is appreciated. I am from England and can always pass great tips regards UK.

Looking forward to making good friends here. Thanks.Bro,

Seniors here are helpful and they will be happy to help you. They become more happy if you also have good contribution in the forum.

So for initial part go through the previous forum reports, go through MP and spa hints. Trial and error and build credibility. And then seniors will be happy to help you.

In addition to this on top right corner of the screen, there is an abbreviations section where you can find full form of all the terms.

So all the best.

SrayDisc
04-11-19, 08:38
So, many of you may have read an earlier post of mine where what having session with Esha my rubber broke. On doctor's advice I went ahead with PEP med Trioday for a month and thought it may be of use to all here.

First things first. Why went ahead with PEP? I tried convincing Esha to test and confirm back her HIV status and she was reluctant to do so. Why she has her right to privacy there is only so much I could do beyond requesting her to test a few time.

So I chose to visit the doc who advised the PEP meds for 30 days and has asked me to test my Status in 6 weeks.

Here is what happened to me -.

Day 1 - Took Trioday by evening 4:30-5 and by 6 pm I was feeling totally smashed. It was as if I had a full bottle of Rum and kept feeling dehydrated. As I was at the clinic to collect my report I was struggling to even walk. Somehow made it back home and crashed. Next morning was horrible and I felt I had some crazy hangover. Got ok by 1-2 pm.

Day 2- Took meds before sleeping and within an HR had my head started spinning. So passed out. Next morning was equally bad.

Day 3 to 7 - Similar trend continued where my morning were ruined and I was not able to drive or work till 2 pm.

Week 2 - I was wondering what needed to be done to reduce the sideffects. So researched and realised that my Diabetes meds (metformin) has a reaction with PEP. So immediately stopped. This helped greatly. Sometime during the week you wanted to see if having plenty of water helped. So started to drink 1-1. 5 litre water after having the PEP med. This was a game changer. As next morning there was hardly any sideeffect beyond the first 30 minutes of waking up. It was almost as if I got my life back.

Week 3- and 4 - Continued having tons of water after the meds at night and avoided diabetes meds. Saved me my days.

Lessons learnt -.

1. PeP meds have crazy side effects to be smart about your partner and careful with your rubber. I think lack of lubs caused it to tear so may be a great idea to carry your own lubes for sessions.

2. Drink tons of water after having the meds and also avoid diabetes meds if you can. Water will surely make you get up in the night but I think its worth it given you are fine next morning.

3. don't be scared of the meds. You are better off on it than without it. Always seek medical advice within 72 hrs of unprotected sex as that is the golden period to start meds.

Full Disclosure. This is my experience and your sideeffects and reactions may differ. So be smart about it.

I you need any help, PM me. We all share our women and sex experiences and totally forget the negatives. Lets be more vocal and share tips and info about being safe too.

Fresh Meat
04-11-19, 12:42
Friends,

I would like to know your opinion regarding Guest Friendly Hotel in Kolkata which you have tried and tested and also the cost involved.

You can PM me also with your inputs.

Many thanks.

Fuckmiester2
04-11-19, 15:12
Went to osmo new branch.

The old lot have left as their visa expired on 31st March and also they have some sort of festival there in Thailand.

Off the new lot I was allotted a thai therapist named apple.

She is a big woman not beautiful so cannot call her BBW.

She has a broad figure good height and average face with too much makeup.

She seemed like 35 ish.

Boobs seemed reasonably small for such a huge woman.

As soon as she entered the room she popped up the question of extras (even before the gates behind her closed) and straightaway quoted 4 k for boom boom.

I denied her on the face.

She started the massage and it was a pretty average massage, surely not worth the money we pay.

Seemed she was more into extras rather than into massage.

During the massage she kept bargaining about the rate and I told her I would pay her the rate which I pay to every other therapist of Osmo.

She said she is exclusive and she can command a higher rate and said the old rates are for old lot of therapists.

The newer lot command a higher rate.

In all honesty I did not find anything exclusive about her.

She was rather below average.

Of course dissatisfaction filled the air.

She finished the massage in 30 minutes and asked me to take a shower.

I told her I have paid for 45 minutes massage and she should continue the massage.

She argued that 45 minutes is including shower time.

I told her not to teach me the rules as I have been frequenting osmosis since the time our senior Rakesh oberoi introduced the spa to the forum.

She showed me the clock in a threatening manner saying what can she massage in 10 minutes.

I asked her to massage my knees instead.

She angrily massaged it for 5 minutes and left.

Worst part, there was no soap in the shower.

During the last visit there was no water in the shower.

I guess we should come up with some newer affordable options.

Cheers.

Meetazadjoshi
04-11-19, 16:24
This is the most incredible spa experience for me. Was in Kolkata for some work. Had some spare time post lunch so decided to pay a visit to the A Spa. Reached there without any trouble. Went upstairs (little shady entrance). A girl was sitting at the counter. She said only one therapist available and it will take 10 minutes. Was showed one picture. Decent looking girl. 2200. Name starts with S. English for mishti. Said yes, was taken to a very dark room. There is a wet bed on one side and a dry bed on the other, waited for almost twenty minutes and then the girl enters. She was surprised to see me still fully clothed and I said I didn't get a disposable. She said dispo needed? I said yes so she went out and got a disposable. She kept a towel a condom and a bottle of oil on the bed. I changed. She returned, started basic massage. Face not bad. Body average nothing great but not bad either. Little belly. Refused topless and said after massage only. After 20 minutes got undressed, put the cap on small brother and immediately asked me to go missionary. She didn't ask for money, so I realized 2200 was all inclusive. No BJ? She said she is having tooth pain (akkel dnaat), I said at least get on top. She obliged this time and so got wot in a couple of ways. Very mechanical. Decided to go missionary. Job done with some fake moans.

Took a bath in the same room, other corner.

Overall average experience. Cheap I guess? Not sure. Hope they get better chicks.

MySecretLife
04-11-19, 18:28
So, many of you may have read an earlier post of mine where what having session with Esha my rubber broke. On doctor's advice I went ahead with PEP med Trioday for a month and thought it may be of use to all here.
Hello SrayDisc Brother,

I'm from Bangalore forum. You're active in Bangalore forum and also you've helped me last year with an MP lead in Bangalore.

Sorry to know about your accident, however, I'm glad to know that you've taken a wise decision by consulting the doctor and opting for PEP to mitigate the risk.

I can totally understand the pain and ordeal you have gone through as I've taken PEP almost an year back due to condom slip event.

First things first. Why went ahead with PEP? I tried convincing Esha to test and confirm back her HIV status and she was reluctant to do so. Why she has her right to privacy there is only so much I could do beyond requesting her to test a few time.
So I chose to visit the doc who advised the PEP meds for 30 days and has asked me to test my Status in 6 weeks.

Not a blanket generalization, but majority of the WGs in India doesn't invest in sexual health by periodic testing.

Here is what happened to me -.

Day 1 - Took Trioday by evening 4:30-5 and by 6 pm I was feeling totally smashed. It was as if I had a full bottle of Rum and kept feeling dehydrated. As I was at the clinic to collect my report I was struggling to even walk. Somehow made it back home and crashed. Next morning was horrible and I felt I had some crazy hangover. Got ok by 1-2 pm.

Day 2- Took meds before sleeping and within an HR had my head started spinning. So passed out. Next morning was equally bad.

Day 3 to 7 - Similar trend continued where my morning were ruined and I was not able to drive or work till 2 pm.

Week 2 - Sometime during the week you wanted to see if having plenty of water helped. So started to drink 1-1. 5 litre water after having the PEP med. This was a game changer. As next morning there was hardly any sideeffect beyond the first 30 minutes of waking up. It was almost as if I got my life back.

Week 3- and 4 - Continued having tons of water after the meds at night and avoided diabetes meds. Saved me my days.

I've taken Vir-a-day tablet similar to Tri-o-day from Sipla almost an year back. I can totally understand the dizziness and drowsiness you've experienced, during the first week of my PEP I've experienced same symptoms.

I'm not sure whether you've taken PEP in Kolkata or in Bangalore, few months back one of my ISG friend has taken PEP in Bangalore, doctor prescribed him a different drug which didn't have any side effects like Vir-a-day or Tri-o-day. Of-course, the side effects differ from person to person.

Lessons learnt -.

1. PeP meds have crazy side effects to be smart about your partner and careful with your rubber. I think lack of lubs caused it to tear so may be a great idea to carry your own lubes for sessions.

2. Drink tons of water after having the meds and also avoid diabetes meds if you can. Water will surely make you get up in the night but I think its worth it given you are fine next morning.

3. don't be scared of the meds. You are better off on it than without it. Always seek medical advice within 72 hrs of unprotected sex as that is the golden period to start meds.

Full Disclosure. This is my experience and your sideeffects and reactions may differ. So be smart about it.

I you need any help, PM me. We all share our women and sex experiences and totally forget the negatives. Lets be more vocal and share tips and info about being safe too.
I too observed that drinking more water minimized the side effects, I totally agree with you and appreciate you for documenting your PEP experience. As you said, we need to be more vocal about negatives and advocate safe sex practices. I'll try to list few thoughts on top of my mind.

I.) Always carry own condom, use appropriate condom based on the length and circumference of the penis.

II.) Use only Latex or Polyurethane condoms. Lambskin condoms may not prevent sexually transmitted infections.

III.) Use a good water or silicon based lubricant, don't use any oil based lubricants.

IV.) Wear condom with out any air bubbles which can potentially cause a break.

V.) Don't wear condom with out being fully erect.

VI.) In case of any condom slip or break event, seek medical advice as early as possible to ascertain the exposure risk and take PEP if necessary with in 72 hours.

Regards,

MSL.

Tanron
04-11-19, 19:15
Old FR from early March.

Was in kolkata and managed to get some contacts through seniors, notably lot of help from FAW.

1. Girl goes by the name lucky. Well known in forum. Has place in south kolkata but no AC at her place. Decided to meet at my hotel. Will not get into long reviews as most of the details are well known. Dusky girl, small boobs. Quite talkative and offered a joint that she was carrying. Open to all nighters too. All in all a good experience.

2. Got contact from a friend. Lady SP runs a flat near G*are*a. Promised a girl of around 22 so was curious. Not having much todo travelled to south Kol and showed up at her place. Small apartment in a residential area. Apartment has very little furniture, just a bed in one of the rooms. Girl was according to picture, young and very talkative. Pictures attached. Overall average service. Charges 2. 5 k per shot + . 5 tips.

FunAtWork
04-12-19, 06:57
Day started when called PC for 4-5 hrs for a joint drink with friend and some enjoyment. On her arrival, learnt it was her Bday that day and even before I can think of the dick went hard. Ordered cake, and some food. Drinks was there as always. What a nice feeling it was to share the dark forest and have it in DFK after the cake cutting. With drinks getting on the nerves friend enjoyed the 1st session. It was followed by a mad mad BBJ by PC and DATY along with rimming. Sadly by that time I was already 6 pegs down and the dick refused to stand in its hardest form. Otherwise for sure that day her ass would have been banged like never before. Mentally we were ready and the palve had been rimmed and cooked for 30 minutes or more. Anyway sometimes it happens like this. My friend enjoyed the 2nd round also and we were brimming with.

Divine happiness by the time the session came to an end. Lots of BBJ, breast sucking, DFK etc she presented me seeing the betraying nature of the smaller me. She had to leave after 4-5 hrs as her boy friend was waiting to celebrate her Bday. Man, pity her Boyfriend. I myself would never have liked it if I was in his place.

2-3 more FRs will follow. They would be introduced to the forum slowly.

Cheers and happy mongering to all!

Cheers,

FAW.

Zippos
04-12-19, 11:01
Came across this scammer from a dating site in Kolkata, advertising as Salini, number ending *xx235. Asking for advanced payments!

"Quotes following:

Sex Chat 200.

Voice call 400.

Video call 600.

Normal pic 200.

Nude pic 500 (5).

Sex. One shot 1200.

Two shoots 2400.

Three shoots 3200.

Full night 7000.

Advance payment by paytm.

50% advance on each service provided.

My paytm number is *xx235.

Hope you don't cheat me. ".

Vijayawada Guy
04-12-19, 14:00
Friends,

I would like to know your opinion regarding Guest Friendly Hotel in Kolkata which you have tried and tested and also the cost involved.

You can PM me also with your inputs.

Many thanks.Bro,

Please check your PM.

AJaycoo76
04-12-19, 19:38
I am from Mumbai and was in Kolkata for a couple of days.

Reading the forum Osmo sounded great, so after hours of beating traffic in Kolkata managed to reach the address available online at kasba. However, turned in to major disappointment when found that it was shut down.

It was already 730 pm. Pulled out other add of Thai spa close by and selected one.

Reaching there insisted on Thai therapist. Counter nego down to 2 K.

The place was clean and good.

Enter the therapist. Thai, peppy.

After 20 min of massage question is popped and insisted on FS with CIM. However, CIM refused as she had braces. (one of most flimsy excuse). Started from 4 K finally after 10 min closed at 3.5 (I know its high but late and desperate).

Actual service. She strips and oh boy. Amazing body. Right size boob, butt and figure. She started with a nice ball massage and then turned it on with CBJ and WOT. She was fantastic is all I can say. 3.5 well spend.

Body: 10/10.

BJ: 5/10 (Cause it was covered).

Actual deal: 10/10.

WIR: Yes.

Appreciate if anyone can point me towards the operating branch of Osmo.

AManHasNoName
04-12-19, 20:39
I am planning to visit Kolkata between 20-23 of this month, I have heard it is election time there. Will it be a problem during traveling. I mean are the night club and MP will remain active?

NeilRoy
04-13-19, 00:24
Hi friends and seniors,

This girl was the best of the lot in PB Spa. 'Was' because she is not there now a days. Owner says she has left. She went by the Name Tia. She was cute (pics tell) and a real GFE. Anyone has any lead where she is working now? If anyone can share her digits I will be grateful as she once mentioned she works as Inde as well. So some brother here must be having her number.

DanielStorm
04-13-19, 04:13
Hey guys,

Recently shifted to Kolkata and ever since then have been religiously following this forum.

Did some search on locanto and found some inde contacts. Need some confirmation if these are the same girls that have been referred to in the past in this forum.

Arpita number ending 51, Piyali number ending 10.

Also found 2 other indes Mouli. Number ending 06 and Mamta no ending 58. Please let me know if I have the right digits or these are the usual local scamsters.

Thanks in Advance!

CatchMe88
04-13-19, 12:16
You started off by saying 'incredible experience' but ended by 'average experience'.

This is the most incredible spa experience for me. Was in Kolkata for some work. Had some spare time post lunch so decided to pay a visit to the A Spa. Reached there without any trouble. Went upstairs (little shady entrance). A girl was sitting at the counter. She said only one therapist available and it will take 10 minutes. Was showed one picture. Decent looking girl. 2200. Name starts with S. English for mishti. Said yes, was taken to a very dark room. There is a wet bed on one side and a dry bed on the other, waited for almost twenty minutes and then the girl enters. She was surprised to see me still fully clothed and I said I didn't get a disposable. She said dispo needed? I said yes so she went out and got a disposable. She kept a towel a condom and a bottle of oil on the bed. I changed. She returned, started basic massage. Face not bad. Body average nothing great but not bad either. Little belly. Refused topless and said after massage only. After 20 minutes got undressed, put the cap on small brother and immediately asked me to go missionary. She didn't ask for money, so I realized 2200 was all inclusive. No BJ? She said she is having tooth pain (akkel dnaat), I said at least get on top. She obliged this time and so got wot in a couple of ways. Very mechanical. Decided to go missionary. Job done with some fake moans.

Took a bath in the same room, other corner.

Overall average experience. Cheap I guess? Not sure. Hope they get better chicks.

AJaycoo76
04-13-19, 17:52
What's happening in Kolkata.

First O spa was shut and today went to A spa but that was also shut. Any clues if they have relocated and where?

After the disappointment of A spa also being shut, immediately called the trusted M spa.

Selected p color bird.

After a so so massage. The fun stuff starts and she was one turned on Chick.

After a fantastic head and ball licking. Completed the act in missionary.

Looks- not bad.

Tits- big. More than handful.

BJ- 9/10.

WIR- of course.

Would appreciate help with O and A spa new coordinates if any one has.

Max75
04-13-19, 19:13
Mate,

Thanks for taking time to respond to my query, I shall follow your guidelines. Cheers.

Bro,

Seniors here are helpful and they will be happy to help you. They become more happy if you also have good contribution in the forum.

So for initial part go through the previous forum reports, go through MP and spa hints. Trial and error and build credibility. And then seniors will be happy to help you.

In addition to this on top right corner of the screen, there is an abbreviations section where you can find full form of all the terms.

So all the best.

Max75
04-13-19, 19:18
Would you care to share some info on guest friendly hotels my friend? You can PM me too.

Bro,

Please check your PM.

Phoenix Sun
04-13-19, 20:13
Hello fellow mongerers. (Seniors & newbies).

I'm visiting Kolkata next week for a short duration. I'd be grateful if anyone could share any contacts or provide any hints / pointers to kink friendly WG / escorts.

Also, do advise me on the status of LE activities with election season on.

Regards to all.

Andy7
04-14-19, 09:33
I am planning to visit Kolkata between 20-23 of this month, I have heard it is election time there. Will it be a problem during traveling. I mean are the night club and MP will remain active?Even I would like to know is it advisable to visit SG throughout this period. Not interested in MPs or indies. Thanks.

Sensuous Stud
04-14-19, 16:47
Hello fellow mongers.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I'm from Mumbai and would be heading to Calcutta for 2 days from 16 to 18 April.

Would be great if someone could share some info on some MP which has superb therapists giving amazing extras and also if someone could give any references of some super hot indi's willing to come to my hotel or even if they are OK with me coming to their place.

By any chance could someone advise if the Lalit great eastern is a Girl Friendly hotel?

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

I can reciprocate with info of Mumbai if anyone needs it.

Waiting in anticipation of the details.

My PM is active.

Thanks a ton.

Kolkata Boyy
04-15-19, 03:57
She looks gorgeous. PMed you for her details. Thanks to you every time for your help.I want her contact number. Please PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

JitenS
04-15-19, 04:55
Hi guys,

Need your help in 2 matters. I am visiting Calcutta next week & I have absolutely no idea about hotels etc.

1. Can you recommend some guest friendly hotels, in range of up to 3 K which also may have bathtub? I know the budget is low, but I'm saving more for the actual deed.

2. The bigger question. I have read all FRs on Meghna & Adrija, & both seem to be amazing. Yet, both are almost similar. Making it difficult to choose 1 of them. Both are chubby with Great GFE. Apart from Adrija not being a looker, can someone point out any other things that will help me finalize? Maybe if someone has pictures of them, that might help too.

PM is active. Feel free to text or comment Thanks in advance.

Master Madan
04-15-19, 07:46
Hi friends and seniors,

This girl was the best of the lot in PB Spa. 'Was' because she is not there now a days. Owner says she has left. She went by the Name Tia. She was cute (pics tell) and a real GFE. Anyone has any lead where she is working now? If anyone can share her digits I will be grateful as she once mentioned she works as Inde as well. So some brother here must be having her number.She was also cause of jealousy among others it seems. Moon told me once tia is so desperate that she can even go bareback too 🙄.

Shaan4646
04-15-19, 07:56
Hi friends and seniors,

This girl was the best of the lot in PB Spa. 'Was' because she is not there now a days. Owner says she has left. She went by the Name Tia. She was cute (pics tell) and a real GFE. Anyone has any lead where she is working now? If anyone can share her digits I will be grateful as she once mentioned she works as Inde as well. So some brother here must be having her number.Hi friends,

I am an active member of Vadodara forum. Used to stay in Kolkata earlier. Can you please tell me hints on how to reach PB. Hope to visit there and post some FR soon. Thax in advance.

Ready to reciprocate for any further help in Vadododara. Kolkata. Barrackpore. Liluah.

NeilRoy
04-15-19, 09:52
Is the famed PB spa closed nowadays? None of their numbers are working though their site is up. I tried calling at least 5/6 of their numbers today. Is there any LE activity recently?

VMike
04-15-19, 18:44
Hi friends,

I am an active member of Vadodara forum. Used to stay in Kolkata earlier. Can you please tell me hints on how to reach PB. Hope to visit there and post some FR soon. Thax in advance.

Ready to reciprocate for any further help in Vadododara. Kolkata. Barrackpore. Liluah.Bro,

It goes by A spa in near IOB branch in PB.

Regards.

Bangerv
04-15-19, 19:57
Good to see you here John.

Been really long since we talked.

I still remember the fb page.

Will connect when I am in cal next.

Cheers.

Bv.

Hi all!

So here it is again.

Cheers,

John.

Karam7887
04-15-19, 20:07
Dear Avik,

Wanted to thank you for a previous favor but you have exceeded your inbox limit.

Guru9999
04-16-19, 03:57
Day started when called PC for 4-5 hrs for a joint drink with friend and some enjoyment. On her arrival, learnt it was her Bday that day and even before I can think of the dick went hard. Ordered cake, and some food. Drinks was there as always. What a nice feeling it was to share the dark forest and have it in DFK after the cake cutting. With drinks getting on the nerves friend enjoyed the 1st session. It was followed by a mad mad BBJ by PC and DATY along with rimming. Sadly by that time I was already 6 pegs down and the dick refused to stand in its hardest form. Otherwise for sure that day her ass would have been banged like never before. Mentally we were ready and the palve had been rimmed and cooked for 30 minutes or more. Anyway sometimes it happens like this. My friend enjoyed the 2nd round also and we were brimming with..PC refers to whom?

BoredBong
04-16-19, 04:09
Hi guys,

Need your help in 2 matters. I am visiting Calcutta next week & I have absolutely no idea about hotels etc.

1. Can you recommend some guest friendly hotels, in range of up to 3 K which also may have bathtub? I know the budget is low, but I'm saving more for the actual deed.

2. The bigger question. I have read all FRs on Meghna & Adrija, & both seem to be amazing. Yet, both are almost similar. Making it difficult to choose 1 of them. Both are chubby with Great GFE. Apart from Adrija not being a looker, can someone point out any other things that will help me finalize? Maybe if someone has pictures of them, that might help too.

PM is active. Feel free to text or comment Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

Plenty of pictures are there in the forum for both of them. Please search their name.

I haven't tried Meghna yet but tried Adrija. She is awesome in service. And there are plenty of reliable FRs for Meghna as well which proves she is great too.

Now it depends on you. Have a look of both of their pictures and plan accordingly. Hope you are not wasting your Kolkata trip. Its already 16th. Happy mongering.

Boredbong.

Rahul812
04-16-19, 08:41
Hi everyone,

I am coming to Kolkata this weekend, can someone provide me contact details of some good and trusted SP.

Also recommend guest friendly hotels.

Awaiting kind help from fellow mongers.

Thanks in advance.

VMike
04-16-19, 12:34
Fellow members,

Looking for some user feedbacks here. Is AH worth to join and has anyone good experiences over there in terms of real meet? I heard its full of fakes only. Also please someone may tell what is SA? And how is its review.

Regards.

Max75
04-16-19, 12:38
Hi fellow members,

Before I dig deep in enquiring about chick scene in Calcutta, I think it is better to know about guest friendly hotels and the prices. A list of good hotels that experienced members have gone too would be of great help to us all.

Max75
04-16-19, 12:47
The last time I visited Sonagachi was in 2001, neel kamal was the in thing then. Any changes now? Took one chick standing from the road who was sweet and voluptuous, damage then was about 400-500 rs a shot. Came out, bought a glass of hot milk and then took another nice Nepali chick for a second shot. Those were the days!

Kolkata Boyy
04-16-19, 14:59

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Bhaskaruk
04-16-19, 19:37
Hi,

Almost 2 yrs back when I visited Kol this spa was hot topic. Is it still operational. With WG like M, etc. I am visiting Kol again and want to revive my experience.

If someone can share anything in north will be helpful. Only very classy young.

Tia.

Bb.

CJT2012
04-17-19, 01:34
Got in touch with Paro, thanks again to FAW for SP Paro contact.

Paro put me thru with Meghna, again a fair distance to her place at Kalikapur.

She is slightly on the plump side but has a good attitude with big rack.

On the down side she was a smoker so did not enjoy DFK.

Didn't want to do the deed so just played with her huge mams and a good BJ.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (38 size big and plump).

DFK allowed.

Damages: 5 K and 1 k for Paro's place.

A bit high I felt could have negotiated a better deal.

WIR: Not sure, perhaps will check the others from Paro.

Cheers,

Cjt2012.

Phoenix Sun
04-17-19, 02:23
Hello & greetings to one & all,

A big thanks to FatalFuck for promptly providing me the contacts of Miss L & Miss T. Since T wasn't free, I went with L for a single shot. I had an amazing time with her. She's a tall dusky (in a hot way) 22 year old girl. Beautiful and engages in a decent conversation as well. Since bookings were full at The Park hotel. I booked a room at PanAsia. No problems with entry as she arrived later and local ID is allowed.

All she wanted was a bottle of beer. Had a really good 2 hours with her. Lots of foreplay. I was able to arouse her enough I guess. I presume so because of her moans and clutching of me when I nibbled or caressed the erogenous parts of her body. She responded and returned the favour very well. It was followed with an intense love making session. She was game to try all positions. After around 30 minutes or so, I came. She also had a couple of orgasms, I'm guessing after she shuddered during the act.

The charges were 5 k. Courtesy FatalFuck. As she had initially asked for 7 k and I mentioned his ref.

Overall it was a memorable session. She's an upcoming model / make up artist. Showed me her portfolio shoots as well. It was worth every penny for me. Anyone wanting her contact, should ask FatalFuck as it's his contact and she only visits through ref. Her BF supposedly has arrived from Delhi and will around with her for the next 7-10 days. She said she isn't likely to meet anyone till he is in Kolkata. I dunno if that's true or not. Anyone interested can try his luck.

Thanks once again brother for helping out a fellow monger.

A big thanks to FAW as well for sharing a few contacts with me. I'll surely try them later.

Pardon my style of writing if its drab or boring.

Safe mongering guys.

Regards,

Phoenix Sun.

Gabber69
04-17-19, 05:48
Hello ISGian,

Newbie Monger in Calcutta.

Just moved to Calcutta from Delhi looking for some reliable independent girls numbers and SP number with reference.

Can share my old Delhi contacts.

Look like am going to have good time in Calcutta.

My pm is active.

Happy mongering.

SingleManX
04-17-19, 10:47
Hi friends,

A girl (number ending with [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]) claims to be an indie in Salt Lake area. Can someone verify if it is a scam or not? Photo, again claimed to be real, attached.

Cheers!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Arobtihor
04-17-19, 11:08
Met this beautiful girl with great figure and soft firm boobs. We chatted for around 20 minutes. It was lot of fun to chat with her. I wanted to chat more with her but had appointment with another girl after her so we started the deed. I licked her soft, firm boobs then I tried to kiss her but she refused saying this will damage her lipstick. I insisted, then she agreed for a light kiss. I then kissed her as hard as possible and she didn't oppose. I kissed her to my hearts content and spread the lipstick on her entire face. I asked for BBBJ but she refused saying this will transit disease, so she did CBJ. She wanted to do WOT but I refused thinking I will cum too soon so We fucked and finished in missionary.

Face-. -10.

Boobs-. 10.

Figure. 10.

Pussy. -6-loose.

GF experience. -10..Tried this girl based on the FR. Service was OK, DFK and BBBJ was available, but she is different from the photo. Very thin. Looks can be subjective, for me I would give it as 5.

Sameek
04-17-19, 12:45
I am a new reviewer here. Will share my stories. Expect to hear from you as well.

Very close to new biswa bangla gate and taking the road towards new town school is an apartment complex. This can be identified by a laundry shop opposite state bank of India. This concerned building is the 3rd block and floor is 5th. The flat belongs to SP and the girls are 3 in number.

I rejected both the chubby looking girls and selected the fair and slim woman who agreed for 2500 rupees for 2 hours. Lot of bargaining done.

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 8.

Body- 8.

Deed included: DFK, covered BJ, gagging, dick slapping on cheeks and face, missionary, woman on top.

Round 2: She got ready in 30-45 minutes and started to play with me to have another erection. This time I was able to hold on to her boobs and complete the deed in complete missionary. Moans were original and she enjoyed the act.

All on all a good time spent.

I can share contact with suitable mongers.

Asb1120
04-17-19, 17:16
I am new in Kolkata and its frustrating sometimes as I don't know this city. FRs from fellow mongers help a lot but I am reluctant to venture out all alone. I was trying my luck on Tinder for some company and matched with this girl Kiran. She said that she is a local and directly mentioned her charges. Voila! Anyways, experienced mongers from Kolkata, please see the attached image and suggest if you have already experienced her and is she worth 12 K for a night?

MaddyJ88
04-17-19, 20:26
Got in touch with Paro, thanks again to FAW for SP Paro contact.

Paro put me thru with Meghna, again a fair distance to her place at Kalikapur.

She is slightly on the plump side but has a good attitude with big rack.

On the down side she was a smoker so did not enjoy DFK.

Didn't want to do the deed so just played with her huge mams and a good BJ.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (38 size big and plump).

DFK allowed..You sure it was Meghna?? As far as I know, she doesn't smoke.

HardSolidNThik
04-17-19, 20:28
Can anybody provide me with a non-bengali MILFs number with real good bust (racks) and service? Need reference too and will be best if she is okay with outcall in a hotel or oyo.

Thanks in advance.

Bhodrolok
04-18-19, 01:55
Hello! I have a few experiences to share!

1. B Spa dlf.

The man at the counter asked for 2500, negotiated to 1700. I strictly asked for their best therapist. The man showed me to the room. Rooms were clean and tidy. Soon enough I heard the may I come in sir. She seemed to be in her 30's, bit short of height, and kinda fat / chubby. I asked her about herself. She said she has kids and is married and that she's doing this to support her kids and discussed issues in her family. I asked her about the extras, she presented the regular 3500 for FS, 2500 for B2B, 1500 for HJ+TA. Obviously these prices are too high, negotiated to 2200 for B2B as johnny (not me) gave in to her nice attitude. She has a little belly, fat deposits around her waists which was sort of a turn off, no DFK, average experience, finished by HJ, she gave a goodbye hug and left, I might revisit for other therapists. Therapist: miss s, damages: 1700 + 2200.

2. PB spa.

Tried calling their number as given on google maps. No answer. Went to the place directly. It was closed. Later heard from a local friend that it had shut down for the time being due to some issues with locals. Had some sugarcane juice just outside the bank and left. Damages: 400 for uber to and fro + 20 rupees sugarcane juice.

3. MT Bangur.

The lady at the counter greeted me with a smile. She asked, you know our prices right? I asked 1500 for dry? She said no, our rates are 3. 5 k, paid cash. I asked for varsha and meethi as discussed in this forum, both not available, (on searching the forum later on, came to know that meeti had left) I was told there's choice so I asked to see the therapists and choose. She showed me around 5-6 girls, and I was even more confused LOL (none of them looked eager to see me, not a smile, no excitement, it was like they were forced to do this and that made me sad and not want to continue, I was expecting something like the scene from rush hour movie where carter picks a girl (s!) LOL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7mo5DA7VE)), that seemed to anger the lady, as I was taking too much time to decide, I felt like leaving as I was feeling uncomfortable, but decided to continue as I had already paid, I asked her to choose one for me, rooms were not bad, but the wooden kind of walls didn't help me feel comfortable, she sent an average looking girl, (skinny sort of), good massage though, almost tore my arms off with the reverse bow arch thing that Thai therapists do, massage was good, without a word she stripped down and climbed over me, while I was face down, we hadn't spoken until now! I then asked what would this cost? She asked you have paid 4.5 k? I told her I paid only 3. 5 k, she said then you need to pay 1 k more, I paid cash again, she had a bit of tummy. The rimming felt good, but asked to stop, she went on to lick armpits and again asked her to stop as I felt bad for her, I didn't want a BBBJ so I put on the condom and got a good BJ, she was open to all positions, had and wot and miss, I refused DFK, didn't seem safe, finished in wot. She was friendly and didn't look at the clock. Forgot to ask her name. Damages: 3500 + 1000.

4. S A kestopur, VIP Road.

This spa has been discussed previously in these forums. It was listed on nearbuy. No trace of it on google maps. Even the GPS location on nearbuy is wrong. Followed the written address on nearbuy. 4th or 5th floor of a seemingly old building near to where VIP road touches kestopur. Couldn't find any lift, used stairs, the stairs were dark and dirty. The forum mentioned prices of 700 counter and 1 k for FS (an old review I guess), could have 2 FS sessions for the price of one B2B session at a regular mall spa so why not. There were only 2 therapists available at that time, one was busy with a client and the other took me to the room. She was very kind and greeted me with a smile. Asked them for nearbuy price, she said that would be only for 40 minutes which was 800/- something, also offered 999/- for 60 minutes, went with cash payment of 1000. She was quite the conversationalist, spoke about her husband, kids, in laws etc, the massage was good, good pressure and technique, pulled arms behind back, not many do this, upon asking for extras she said 1500 for B2B and 2500 for FS, negotiated to 1200 for B2B, I started kissing her hands as she continued the massage, without taking off her shirt there was lots of foreplay, she took off her clothes, she had a good physique, finished with HJ, paid 1 k, she was kind enough to show me to the washroom (which is separate from the spa rooms) she met me once before I left and I took her number. For these prices it was good enough, rooms had ac, were clean enough, could not ask for more at this price. Therapist: miss p, damages: 1000 + 1200.

5. see spa, Axis.

There were a lot of spas in axis mall on that floor, I could spot at least 4 spas there, went to the see spa which is the first in that block right after the salon, the man was standing right outside, greeted me with a smile and welcomed me in, he asked 2500 first, showed him the nearbuy app, came down to 1500, I asked about the therapists, he said NE and local, asked if I can choose, he said that is not allowed but they will change the therapist if you don't like, he was very polite, also gave a 500 ML water bottle, I was assigned an NE therapist, she had good physique, greeted me warmly, I immediately liked her, proceeded with the massage with face down, , asked for extras, her charged were 2000 for B2B and 3000 for FS, paid 3000 cash, she finished the massage and undressed which was a sight to behold, lots of foreplay, no DFK, no BBBJ, had CBJ, wot, mish, she was very cooperative, finished in mish, I somehow feel that NE girls give the best service, took her number before leaving. Therapist: miss T, damages: 1500 + 3000.

P.S: some of these reviews are few weeks to few months old, spanning over several days, from my visits to Kolkata. Sorry for the unusual punctuation, I was in a hurry.

I have a few more spa reviews will provide them later. If the seniors would be kind enough to provide hints for some local spas like the ful bagan one. To me, spas seem to be the most value for money experiences.

Bhodrolok
04-18-19, 02:14
I am a new reviewer here. Will share my stories. Expect to hear from you as well.

Very close to new biswa bangla gate and taking the road towards new town school is an apartment complex. This can be identified by a laundry shop opposite state bank of India. This concerned building is the 3rd block and floor is 5th. The flat belongs to SP and the girls are 3 in number.

I rejected both the chubby looking girls and selected the fair and slim woman who agreed for 2500 rupees for 2 hours. Lot of bargaining done.

Looks - 17

Attitude - 9.

Boobs - 14.

Ass - 12.

Deed included: DFK, covered BJ, gagging, dick slapping on cheeks and face, missionary, woman on top.

Round 2: She got ready in 30-45 minutes and started to play with me to have another erection. This time I was able to hold on to her boobs and complete the deed in complete missionary. Moans were original and she enjoyed the act.

All on all a good time spent.

I can share contact with suitable mongers.Thanks for the review, is the one with number ending with 674? Could you please name the therapist. Also how do you make sure you're safe while going by online ads. Unless one is a local one could get robbed or mugged! Please confirm if it's the same number.

SingleManX
04-18-19, 02:22
This is a scam. Please stay away from the Tinder profile Anshumita.

Hi friends,

A girl claims to be an indie in Salt Lake area. Can someone verify if it is a scam or not? Photo, again claimed to be real, attached.

Cheers!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bhodrolok
04-18-19, 02:25
I am new in Kolkata and its frustrating sometimes as I don't know this city. FRs from fellow mongers help a lot but I am reluctant to venture out all alone. I was trying my luck on Tinder for some company and matched with this girl Kiran. She said that she is a local and directly mentioned her charges. Voila! Anyways, experienced mongers from Kolkata, please see the attached image and suggest if you have already experienced her and is she worth 12 K for a night?Had a similar experience on tinder, but she asked for advance so I declined. She immediately unmatched me. Either she was just going to fly away with the advance money or, she has too many clients / matches to persuade someone not willing to pay the advance money. I'd be careful going to unknown places just from a tinder match. Always meet at a public place first. There are some horrifying stories in other threads about tinder matches and thefts.

ChinChinChoo
04-18-19, 03:24
Hi,

Would appreciate your sharing the info on Piyali new town.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Aks1989
04-18-19, 03:59
Bro, your PM is not active.

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 8..

BoredBong
04-18-19, 04:04

Looks - 8..Hi Sameek,

You can not receive or share contacts in the forum unless you activate your PM subscription. Please subscribe it first.

Boredbong.

FunAtWork
04-18-19, 10:30
Please update your information brother. She is Light Smoker (gold flake lights) and Light Drinker. Black Dog. It is not that she drinks and smokes regularly or is addicted to both. She is addicted to none. If any person doesn't like it (1 out of 10) it is advised that please let her know the same. She will neither drink nor smoke in that case on the day of meeting.

Cheers,

FAW.

You sure it was Meghna?? As far as I know, she doesn't smoke.

FunAtWork
04-18-19, 10:50
Good FR. Fatal Fuck is extremely helpful and a true monger in every sense. He will always help you bring down the prices unlike many in the forum who promote the 10 k stuff unnecessarily. As for Miss L, her service is never questionable, her hurry and constant lies are though. Haha. Once she has 2 puffs of weed, she becomes real hot. I remember her making my tool stand erect after 6-7 pegs. Was not in fucking mood that day and very few can make it stand up with me in a bad mood and 6-7 pegs down. Her wetness inside was responsible for the same also, and the rhythm of her strokes. She is also one of the very few struggling models who enjoys sex to the core. She understands the rhythm of your body and can reciprocate in the same manner matching beat by beat. Once try her with weed. She, Priya and Debolina can nake you feel the effect of weed and the psychological effects of the same. Step by step, beat by beat. Yes you need to create the ideal atmosphere for the same. Once tried it in group with Debolina and Lucky, but didn't workout because of personality conflict between the two.

Cheers,

FAW.

Hello & greetings to one & all,

A big thanks to FatalFuck for promptly providing me the contacts of Miss L & Miss T. Since T wasn't free, I went with L for a single shot. I had an amazing time with her. She's a tall dusky (in a hot way) 22 year old girl. Beautiful and engages in a decent conversation as well. Since bookings were full at The Park hotel. I booked a room at PanAsia. No problems with entry as she arrived later and local ID is allowed.

All she wanted was a bottle of beer. Had a really good 2 hours with her. Lots of foreplay. I was able to arouse her enough I guess. I presume so because of her moans and clutching of me when I nibbled or caressed the erogenous parts of her body. She responded and returned the favour very well. It was followed with an intense love making session. She was game to try all positions. After around 30 minutes or so, I came. She also had a couple of orgasms, I'm guessing after she shuddered during the act..

Paidalyatri
04-18-19, 11:34
The last time I visited Sonagachi was in 2001, neel kamal was the in thing then. Any changes now? Took one chick standing from the road who was sweet and voluptuous, damage then was about 400-500 rs a shot. Came out, bought a glass of hot milk and then took another nice Nepali chick for a second shot. Those were the days!I am enjoying sg since 1995! Rates in neelkamal was 150 only. Till 2010 I went there for 500 short time. Nepali were for 50 only.

Asb1120
04-18-19, 13:08
Had a similar experience on tinder, but she asked for advance so I declined. She immediately unmatched me. Either she was just going to fly away with the advance money or, she has too many clients / matches to persuade someone not willing to pay the advance money. I'd be careful going to unknown places just from a tinder match. Always meet at a public place first. There are some horrifying stories in other threads about tinder matches and thefts.You are right. However, she is not demanding money beforehand and wants to meet in a club first. I am staying in the hotel next to CC2 and planning to meet in one of the clubs in the mall. Also, the hotel allows guests inside the room during daytime and only charges for extra occupancy only the "extra" person stays during night. Of course they need an ID. Local or out station does not matter. Let me know if any of the fellow monger is interested in enjoying together and has a good lead.

PleasureForYou
04-18-19, 13:39
I arrived at Kolkata from Siliguri and was in transit so nothing better than Riya. So called her up and asked for a big boobs lady. She said she has Madhu for me. As I have been twice and had Anita and Anu now very much familiar with them. I straight away took a cab and went to their place. Madhu was ready for me. She is quite matured and has two sons one is almost 18 years. But she is around 36 and fair. Skin is also smooth. As she undressed I humped on her big boobs. They are around 38 size and more over they are lactating. So just went wild on them. In fact I was so crazy that I almost leaked before the first deed. Had her twice and left the place with my baggage.

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.

CoolGuyJasson
04-18-19, 17:00
Sorry guys she is being too busy till 15th. And her phone is mostly switched off.Jolly uses another number which is her personal number. That number is having watsapp activated.

MaddyJ88
04-18-19, 19:35
Please update your information brother. She is Light Smoker (gold flake lights) and Light Drinker. Black Dog. It is not that she drinks and smokes regularly or is addicted to both. She is addicted to none. If any person doesn't like it (1 out of 10) it is advised that please let her know the same. She will neither drink nor smoke in that case on the day of meeting.

Cheers,

FAW.LOL! During our discussion she told she doesn't!! Guess she was apprehensive of me taking it negatively when I asked! 2 be frank I just wanted to chck if she has 1 to spare.

Rahul2020
04-18-19, 20:24
Hello Guys,

Anyone know the attached birds and about service? Can you please share the experiences?

First one asking for friends with benefits. 31 yrs old single doing PG. Benefits not discussed till.

Second one asking for 5 k 3 hours from Howrah 22 yrs old.

Regards.

Rahul2020
04-18-19, 20:36
Please enable your PM for personal message to connect.

I am new in Kolkata and its frustrating sometimes as I don't know this city. FRs from fellow mongers help a lot but I am reluctant to venture out all alone. I was trying my luck on Tinder for some company and matched with this girl Kiran. She said that she is a local and directly mentioned her charges. Voila! Anyways, experienced mongers from Kolkata, please see the attached image and suggest if you have already experienced her and is she worth 12 K for a night?

Bhodrolok
04-19-19, 02:04
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

PleasureForYou
04-19-19, 02:47
Jolly uses another number which is her personal number. That number is having watsapp activated.I also doesn't have that number.

Fresh Meat
04-19-19, 04:55
Hi friends,

I got the number of Debosmitaa bird who lives in garia area and her number is ending with 991. She is indep. Does any monger tried her, unfortunately the reference that I gave is not working with her, if anyone here have tried her then kindly give the reference in PM.

Thanks.

FM.

CoolGuyJasson
04-19-19, 07:45
I also doesn't have that number.I can share that number in case you need it. However.

, you need to give me couple of days time as my phone is in service station, broken display 😆.

Zippos
04-19-19, 15:32
Sharing is caring bro. Second on the line.

I can share that number in case you need it. However..

LoneWolfBiker
04-19-19, 18:20
I was visiting City of Joy for just one night. There was need felt in depth of my souls and balls for release. It had to be soulful release from depth of my balls this planned for a night jaunt. Requested in forum as well as many PMs. Big shout out to Avik and others for prompt reply. However, I bow to helpful and incredible assistance from FAW.

Got many options, finally homed on to Paromita stable. Many options but they reduce for full night out. Finally, with constant guidance from FAW based on availability fixed on Rima. Priya had her monthly red flag days, Tanushree not available for night out and Meghna was not well.

I was looking for big bazookas coupled with good communication skills besides bed skills. She fit the bill in all aspects. Had booked double occupancy in Hotel in CC2 Mall. Check in was easy, though had to wait 30 minutes for her arrival. Got comfortable, talked about everything under sun and moon, had light food and vodka. Finally started DFK and man it was like a hurricane sucked my tongue and breathe away. Went on and on and on. Slowly regained some blood back in cerebrum and started undressing, lo behold the bazookas were big with no drop and superb. Everything off and licking cum biting session denegrated into BBJ. Got out before I came and moved for DATY, but could not go full hog as their was strong pussy smell. Some like it but not me so got back up and started the ride. WOT, Doggy, missionary and then had to blast out. It was a long session with both sweating, panting and smiling. Greatest part was she trying to adjust to my girth initially (said it's quite thick. A big boost to any male's ego).

Wash up followed by snuggled bed time and few hours of sleep. Got up after few with a boner, turned her around and entered spooning which finally ended with a leisurely missionary. By then it was time for her to move off and me to catch few winks before moving to airport.

FR.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

BBJ 9/10.

Anal. Did not ask.

Cost - 12 K for the night.

WIR. Hell yeah.

Thanks FAW brother. Sharing by him only as his find.

Calcutta rocks.

Rraijadajeet
04-20-19, 12:25
Subscription is taken now need the help of senior members. Kindly share numbers.

ManOfLove
04-20-19, 15:38
I have experienced this industry for 7 yrs now and I can tell by mere talking to the girl how she sees the market. The girl in this discussion is BBW Adrija, who will confirm with all those people who pings her on their discussed rates but will only provide service to the one who quotes the highest price within a duration. There is absolutely no problem with this strategy to increase demand but less she understands that such bidding only occurs in an event and not in an open market. If you have confirmed with her she can cancel it at the very last moment even though you had made arrangements.

If you ever happened to talk to her then you will get replies like.

' I will keep the price right '.

This is a typical tongue of an service provider. She is not a true independent (not a bad person though).

Once she gets her right price she will postpone everyone with whom she had confirmed before.

Let's keep the bid lowest.

Keep it safe.

Your ISG partner.

MoL.

VickkyDonor
04-20-19, 23:20
I have tried the second.

Pic is very old, she looks much older now.

She will keep you waiting for hours and then too many tantrums. I will not recommend.

Hello Guys,

Anyone know the attached birds and about service? Can you please share the experiences?

First one asking for friends with benefits. 31 yrs old single doing PG. Benefits not discussed till.

Second one asking for 5 k 3 hours from Howrah 22 yrs old.

Regards.

ManOfLove
04-21-19, 05:21
I have indep contacts in exchange for indep contacts.

Format of exchange:

Indep name.

Rate per hour.

Incall / outcall.

Service whether CIM anal allowed.

Looking for indie contacts like Meghna Lucky Priyanka (AH) Tanushree Priya etc.

Dragneel
04-21-19, 05:52
Hi,

I am new here and not a premium member. I was looking for some services, and I found one through Locanto. I pinged the SP via WhatsApp, and they sent me pictures of girls, told rates were 2000 for 2 hours 2 shots, 4000 whole night, and asked to give a call from Girish Park gate 2. Is it trustworthy, because I have no idea about these stuffs.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 08:44
Can anyone share the no of Sp Riya of Dumdum. Kindly.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 08:48
Jolly uses another number which is her personal number. That number is having watsapp activated.Can you share the number, please? She is very much my kind. Pm is active.

Rahul2020
04-21-19, 10:49
Thanks for saving my time and money.

I have tried the second.

Pic is very old, she looks much older now.

She will keep you waiting for hours and then too many tantrums. I will not recommend.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 12:54
I also doesn't have that number.Hi bro,

I have tried to PM you, but your PM is full.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 12:59
Hi all!

So here it is again.

Cheers,

John.Thanks John,

Great help. Appreciate.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 13:13
Hello everyone!

I have mostly shared her contacts with everyone and would love to know your experiences after you meet her. FR would be really good or pm me.

Definitely she is good as a companion as well. My earnest request is call her when you need her. She doesn't like to chit chat on phone and everyone gets irritated doing so.Hi bro,

Kindly share her number my PM is active.

Max75
04-21-19, 13:23
Hello my friend,

My PM is active and I would appreciate if you could provide details.

I was visiting City of Joy for just one night. There was need felt in depth of my souls and balls for release. It had to be soulful release from depth of my balls this planned for a night jaunt. Requested in forum as well as many PMs. Big shout out to Avik and others for prompt reply. However, I bow to helpful and incredible assistance from FAW.

Got many options, finally homed on to Paromita stable. Many options but they reduce for full night out. Finally, with constant guidance from FAW based on availability fixed on Rima. Priya had her monthly red flag days, Tanushree not available for night out and Meghna was not well.

I was looking for big bazookas coupled with good communication skills besides bed skills. She fit the bill in all aspects. Had booked double occupancy in Hotel in CC2 Mall. Check in was easy, though had to wait 30 minutes for her arrival..

Max75
04-21-19, 13:24
PFY would you provide some details buddy, my PM is active.

I arrived at Kolkata from Siliguri and was in transit so nothing better than Riya. So called her up and asked for a big boobs lady. She said she has Madhu for me. As I have been twice and had Anita and Anu now very much familiar with them. I straight away took a cab and went to their place. Madhu was ready for me. She is quite matured and has two sons one is almost 18 years. But she is around 36 and fair. Skin is also smooth. As she undressed I humped on her big boobs. They are around 38 size and more over they are lactating. So just went wild on them. In fact I was so crazy that I almost leaked before the first deed. Had her twice and left the place with my baggage.

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 13:33
I can share that number in case you need it. However.

, you need to give me couple of days time as my phone is in service station, broken display 😆.Hi bro,

I have sent you a PM. Would appreciate the help.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 14:03
Hello everyone!

Please if you are genuinely interested in her can pm me with similar contact and shall be happy to share her number with you. She charges 3 k for two shots and 4 k full night. And if you treat her good she goes out of her way. In fact I am thinking to take her on a tour for few days.Hi bro,

Can you please share, my PM is active.

MissionBJ
04-21-19, 14:59
Hello fellow mongers,

I am back in city of love after trying the bird at the famous SG (refer to my past FR) I am looking for ST an indie / SP offering incall services as I have friend staying with me. So cannot bring her over.

Any help is appreciated and will be reciprocated with my contacts.

Hope to hear soon.

Mbj.

Rraijadajeet
04-21-19, 16:36
Hi senior members, and fellow mates,

I have been trying to get help and contact a few of the members by PM and also by posting on the thread but unfortunately, I have not received any reply from anyone also none of my posts is getting posted. I had very high hopes that this forum was meant for share and care but does seem so. I was asking contacts share on the exchange of my contacts. As I know nothing comes free. Still, have high hopes. From senior members and fellow mongers.

STC 2017
04-21-19, 17:11
You can search her in Fb. A overall good experience and time.

But she is blunt, one should know how to talk to her. If you have any work to offer she comes free or if no work then have to have little friendly with her first..Are you advising we directly hit her up in FB and ask to join in bed? The profile seems real (and not alt) and that approach could cause backlashes including LE action. If there is a way you can introduce / refer to her, I would be very happy to connect over PMs.

STC 2017
04-21-19, 17:15
I have experienced this industry for 7 yrs now and I can tell by mere talking to the girl how she sees the market. The girl in this discussion is BBW Adrija, who will confirm with all those people who pings her on their discussed rates but will only provide service to the one who quotes the highest price within a duration. There is absolutely no problem with this strategy to increase demand but less she understands that such bidding only occurs in an event and not in an open market. If you have confirmed with her she can cancel it at the very last moment even though you had made arrangements.

If you ever happened to talk to her then you will get replies like..Not aware of recent events and neither casting doubts on individual experiences as my interactions with her was a year ago. AFAIR, there was no bargain / auction as mentioned here, but civilized negotiations. Also, generalizing based on only one (or at most few) experiences may not be fair on the counter-party. People, including paying guys, re-schedule for a host of reasons and the priorities received by or given to other guys may not always get successfully measured in incremental quantities of silver.

Similarly, a negotiation can include to-and-fro on duration (not merely money or 'shot's) , fantasy / fetishes (e. G. , asking someone to meet fully dressed in a public place yet knowing them they have followed the instructions to be commando can be a huge turn on) or other actions and dimensions. Unfortunately, these are not always learnt automatically just because one is in the business merely for a number of years and having a pure transactional mindset (as obvious from the template asked to be filled up in the other post) may mean the enjoyment is restrained.

I have no interest in defending a particular girl whom I am not sure I would ever get / choose to meet again, and I also concur that experiences are strictly personal, but I would feel debasing one of the best GFEs available in the city into the image of a money shark would be an unfortunate loss for all the fun-lovers. I do not want to get into further arguments on this topic. Peace out.

Zippos
04-21-19, 17:46
If you haven't got mugged yet, I would suggest to stay away from that. It's too good to be true type of rates. Also, there has been warnings from fellow mongers regarding getting scammed in that area and or similar. A RTFF always comes handy.

Hi,

I am new here and not a premium member. I was looking for some services, and I found one through Locanto. I pinged the SP via WhatsApp, and they sent me pictures of girls, told rates were 2000 for 2 hours 2 shots, 4000 whole night, and asked to give a call from Girish Park gate 2. Is it trustworthy, because I have no idea about these stuffs.

DarkSideOf
04-21-19, 17:51
Hi,

I am new here and not a premium member. I was looking for some services, and I found one through Locanto. I pinged the SP via WhatsApp, and they sent me pictures of girls, told rates were 2000 for 2 hours 2 shots, 4000 whole night, and asked to give a call from Girish Park gate 2. Is it trustworthy, because I have no idea about these stuffs.Don't go, you will be picked by a pimp there. Then you need to pay room charge and then will be provided ghetto type of 2 girls. The girls will be given Rs. 200- by the pimp, so guess the quality. Never go to girish park metro, you will never get quality there.