PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Smkd617
04-21-19, 19:35
Hello everyone!

I got so many msgs from fellow ISGians asking me for her number and upon sharing may be they were not able to reach her. Actually she is not full time into this and she switch her mobile on after 4 pm onwards. I used her few years back and FR is there on her. In fact had a lovely time with her.

So if you are matured and looking for a matured busty lady and she is quite presentable. But is dusky. Looks like from a good family and does it because of her loneliness and monetary problem. She is divorced and single and in her 40's.

Please if you are genuinely interested in her can pm me with similar contact and shall be happy to share her number with you. She charges 3 k for two shots and 4 k full night. And if you treat her good she goes out of her way. In fact I am thinking to take her on a tour for few days.Bro, please clear your inbox.

Fresh Meat
04-22-19, 02:04
Don't go, you will be picked by a pimp there. Then you need to pay room charge and then will be provided ghetto type of 2 girls. The girls will be given Rs. 200- by the pimp, so guess the quality. Never go to girish park metro, you will never get quality there.Well whatever has been told is true about the area here however having said that if you want to try that area thru a safe contact then I have a pimp number whom you can call after reaching gate no 2 and then select the girls. Please remember each RLD visit is a risk so try only if you can handle it. PM for contact details of aloka.

RaviOli
04-22-19, 06:20
Met at her place in kasba. She is very petite with amazing boobs and a very tight body. GFE and initiative from her side could have been better. Expensive at 10 k per shot plus 2 k for place. Definitely not as classy as she projects herself. Only.

Meet her for her superb fit body.

Looks 8.

Boobs 10.

Body 10.

Pussy 10 (tight & clean).

GFE 5.

WIR actually I might as I am a boobs lover and don't have a better contact at the moment.

Thanks to FAW and Mushafir bhai for help in securing the contact. She won't respond without verifying with the reference provider. Please connect with the seniors for contact as I won't be able to provide a proper reference.

NikTheDevil
04-22-19, 07:44
Can someone please share the contact of Riya SP in Dum Dum? I would reciprocate with contacts and FR. Thank you.

RaviKapoor1
04-22-19, 09:35
Dear members,

Please let me know about Evoke spa in Kolkata and what time of services they offer?

Any particular branch and therapist, please advice.

Dragneel
04-22-19, 12:37
Don't go, you will be picked by a pimp there. Then you need to pay room charge and then will be provided ghetto type of 2 girls. The girls will be given Rs. 200- by the pimp, so guess the quality. Never go to girish park metro, you will never get quality there.Thanks for the advice. It did sounded a little shady. I don't have an international credit card, so I can't get the premium account to this forum. Anyway can you suggest me a good service provider, and means of contact, without violating any rules of course.

Max75
04-22-19, 13:31
Hi FAW,

I have sent you a few PMs and I'm really struggling to build a good relation with mongers here. There was one member who responded to my PM saying he would provide details only if it is "joint Action". No clue what that means. I am just seeking some help mate, if you care to respond that would be great, I know you are busy and have your own schedules but if and when you read this mate, please care to drop a few lines.

Thanks,

Max.

PrinceKerry14
04-22-19, 13:45
Hi,

I visited spa (tranquil. Spa) at axis mall yesterday with my friends. Booked a massage for 1400- 60 min (membership of 10 K for 7 services). The girls were professional. We chose the Thai girls. She gave a good massage and was very presentable. After 15 minutes asked for extra with HJ of 1 k, B2B of 2.5. Agreed with HJ with touching of her titties. Satisfied.

PrinceKerry14
04-22-19, 13:57
Got in touch with Paro, thanks again to FAW for SP Paro contact.

Paro put me thru with Meghna, again a fair distance to her place at Kalikapur.

She is slightly on the plump side but has a good attitude with big rack.

On the down side she was a smoker so did not enjoy DFK.

Didn't want to do the deed so just played with her huge mams and a good BJ.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (38 size big and plump)..New to ISG. Help me seniors in getting the numbers.

MadMonkey2013
04-22-19, 17:56
Hi,

I am new here and not a premium member. I was looking for some services, and I found one through Locanto. I pinged the SP via WhatsApp, and they sent me pictures of girls, told rates were 2000 for 2 hours 2 shots, 4000 whole night, and asked to give a call from Girish Park gate 2. Is it trustworthy, because I have no idea about these stuffs.Girish Park SP means at best you would get rejects from Sonargachi or low quality from SG. At worst, taken for a ride, money looted and a kick out of the car. Stay away, stay safe.

ManOfLove
04-22-19, 17:57
I will be sharing contacts to new and all members via an exchange thread. Contacts can be both new and old depending upon their source.

Regards,

MoL.

Scottadison
04-22-19, 19:40
I arrived at Kolkata from Siliguri and was in transit so nothing better than Riya. So called her up and asked for a big boobs lady. She said she has Madhu for me. As I have been twice and had Anita and Anu now very much familiar with them. I straight away took a cab and went to their place. Madhu was ready for me. She is quite matured and has two sons one is almost 18 years. But she is around 36 and fair. Skin is also smooth. As she undressed I humped on her big boobs. They are around 38 size and more over they are lactating. So just went wild on them. In fact I was so crazy that I almost leaked before the first deed. Had her twice and left the place with my baggage.

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.I am looking for some fun coming weekend. How to contact Riya?

NikTheDevil
04-22-19, 19:59
I will be sharing contacts to new and all members via an exchange thread. Contacts can be both new and old depending upon their source.

Regards,

MoL.She is a BBW with a rate of 4 k. Let me know if interested.

LibidousMe
04-22-19, 20:29
Hi mongers,

I will be in Kolkata in the beginning of next month for a week in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar. I am out of Kolkata for work. But coming for a trip to both the places. I am in the look out for some good indie's contact. I have gone through a lot of reviews of Sana and few Models.

Any monger friend would be kind enough to share few classy Indie's contact?

Will be in Bhubaneswar for a cpl of days there. Any one from BBSR can please share any contact.

Fh7878
04-22-19, 21:13
Hi,

I visited spa (tranquil. Spa) at axis mall yesterday with my friends. Booked a massage for 1400- 60 min (membership of 10 K for 7 services). The girls were professional. We chose the Thai girls. She gave a good massage and was very presentable. After 15 minutes asked for extra with HJ of 1 k, B2B of 2.5. Agreed with HJ with touching of her titties. Satisfied.Plan to go there this weekend. Any suggestions for the best FS.

AliBaba Info
04-23-19, 20:00
Dear members,

Please let me know about Evoke spa in Kolkata and what time of services they offer?

Any particular branch and therapist, please advice.Have been twice to the one in Salt Lake. Should be easy to negotiate down to 1200 at the counter. You would get only local bongs in this SPA. Mostly 6+ in looks but they behave like they are the queens of the city. Staggering high demands when it comes to service and I have shown them their place both the times.

Picassown
04-24-19, 03:24
Dear friends from City of Joy,

I will be back in Town after almost one year.

Need to update my database of SPs / Indies with safe incall facilities.

The experience during my previous sojourn has been well documented in my previous FRs. Looking forward for some good assistance again.

Reciprocity for good Delhi contacts is assured.

PM is active, Request help out please.

BoseHookz
04-24-19, 05:34
Hey,

Don't know if this is the right place to share this experience but still I m going ahead!

Met a decent chick from Tinder. Name goes by Debadrita.

Took her to a pub had drinks and then headed towards my oyo.

Ummm. Man! She is awesome at bed. Though she lacks boobies sizes, her pink nipples and well maintained vagina made it up for that!

Don't know how to share contact of her still if anyone is up for good trade, can PM me.

Happy banging! Umm. This summer is treating me well so far. 5 dates and 2 converted in last two months from tinder.

Rraijadajeet
04-24-19, 07:09
Can someone please share the contact of Riya SP in Dum Dum? I would reciprocate with contacts and FR. Thank you.Check your PM.

Rraijadajeet
04-24-19, 07:41
Hi fellow mates,

Wanted to share this. Girl from south Kolkata. Good at bed. Pocket-friendly.

Took the service not a very good looker. Owns place. Short height, little chubbish.

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 6.

Ass: 7.

Pussy: 8.

GFE: 6.

Pocket pinch: 3-3.5 k.

Raj2910
04-24-19, 07:57
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.

LoveMaker16
04-24-19, 08:26
Hello Friends,

Is LE activity still happening on popular Spas like Osmo Lake Market, Osmo Kasba, Siam, Aaveda etc. ?

Regards.

Ritesh3978
04-24-19, 12:02
Hello fellow members!

Can anyone provide me the number of SP Riya? And also busty lady cheap and best. Please. Waiting for your PM.

Sameek
04-24-19, 12:25
Thanks for the review, is the one with number ending with 674? Could you please name the therapist. Also how do you make sure you're safe while going by online ads. Unless one is a local one could get robbed or mugged! Please confirm if it's the same number.How do I make my subscription active without payment. Whenever I try with sbi card it's not happening.

Max75
04-24-19, 19:01
I would like to Thank everyone who cared to respond to my post and also provided me with contacts, it is kind of you guys. I have made an effort to reply to each of the PMs as well and specially thanks to FAW for taking the initiative mate. Hope to rock and roll in the near future.

SweetTounge
04-24-19, 19:44
Hello mongers,

Looking for indie milfs or cougar contact. Budget is 5 k. Have tried paromita and few of her friends already. So if anyone can share any good lead apart from them would appreciate and also reciprocate with the contacts I have. Tia.

Massu
04-24-19, 20:22
Hello fellow members!

Can anyone provide me the number of SP Riya? And also busty lady cheap and best. Please. Waiting for your PM.Please check your PM.

Ruata
04-25-19, 04:19
How do I make my subscription active without payment. Whenever I try with sbi card it's not happening.Try axis bank debit card.

Or HDFC virtual card.

Lost of post about this. Do a search here.

Bravo4221
04-25-19, 04:39
Does anyone has number of P dam actress.

Thanks in advance.

IAmTheBest
04-25-19, 07:09
The chances are LE activity is very high due to the election time. The Administration is now under Election commission and not under any political outfit. Therefore no political clout or contact will be able to intervene. Difficult to say when and where it may happen. Precaution is better than cure. All the best!

Hello Friends,

Is LE activity still happening on popular Spas like Osmo Lake Market, Osmo Kasba, Siam, Aaveda etc. ?

Regards.

IAmTheBest
04-25-19, 07:19
Whats the damages?

Hey,

Don't know if this is the right place to share this experience but still I m going ahead!

Ummm. Man! She is awesome at bed. Though she lacks boobies sizes, her pink nipples and well maintained vagina made it up for that!

Don't know how to share contact of her still if anyone is up for good trade, can PM me.

Happy banging! Umm. This summer is treating me well so far. 5 dates and 2 converted in last two months from tinder.

IAmTheBest
04-25-19, 07:36
Is FS available?

Hi,

I visited spa (tranquil. Spa) at axis mall yesterday with my friends. Booked a massage for 1400- 60 min (membership of 10 K for 7 services). The girls were professional. We chose the Thai girls. She gave a good massage and was very presentable. After 15 minutes asked for extra with HJ of 1 k, B2B of 2.5. Agreed with HJ with touching of her titties. Satisfied.

IAmTheBest
04-25-19, 07:38
Without any reference not responding. Very tough bird any wrong approach will land in trouble. She is well connected. Any ideas?

Met a sexy 30 yrs anchor in puri, on a show later knew she from Kolkata. Drinks heavily also on weed. But she have no boundary in having sex. Man you must tell you you will be tired of pumping. You just need to fireplace a little and rest she will do it. You can search her in Fb. A overall good experience and time.

But she is blunt, one should know how to talk to her. If you have any work to offer she comes free or if no work then have to have little friendly with her first.

Also heard she works on tips. But not sure.

Benazir Kazi, try your luck guys.

IAmTheBest
04-25-19, 08:02
Has anyone tried the spas in the hotels recently? Any reports of the O2 spa? Or the HHI Spa or the Kenilworth spa? Are those only legit? Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

RaviKapoor1
04-25-19, 10:24
Have been twice to the one in Salt Lake. Should be easy to negotiate down to 1200 at the counter. You would get only local bongs in this SPA. Mostly 6+ in looks but they behave like they are the queens of the city. Staggering high demands when it comes to service and I have shown them their place both the times.Thanks bro. I went 2 days back. Very bad experience. Maid like therapists. Demanding 3000 for B2B. Never recommend.

NikTheDevil
04-25-19, 13:01
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.Tried sending you a PM, but your mailbox is full.

BoseHookz
04-25-19, 13:58
Hey,

Happy banging! Umm. This summer is treating me well so far. 5 dates and 2 converted in last two months from tinder.Kindly go through the post, she is not a call girl who comes up with "charges" and "per shot". However, As I got her from tinder anyone can get her via that platform. Will share with only seniors who are matured enough to understand that and obviously, with quality exchange!

HornySenior
04-25-19, 15:08
Hello mongers,

Looking for indie milfs or cougar contact. Budget is 5 k. Have tried paromita and few of her friends already. So if anyone can share any good lead apart from them would appreciate and also reciprocate with the contacts I have. Tia.Hi bro,

Planning to meet friends of Paromita this weekend. Could you post / PM your experience with her friends? TIA.

Raj2910
04-25-19, 15:27
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.I must have received at least 45 PMs and have responded to all.

Cheers!

Vfourlbit
04-25-19, 15:57
Hello bro,

Not able to send message, as it says full. Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Definitely let me know when you are stepping your feet and your choice. I shall share accordingly.

JessyBlr
04-25-19, 17:56
Dear friends,

I am in Kolkata for two days in the coming week. I have two options. Adrija & Julia. My first preference would be Adrija, however anal offer from Julia is tempting. Adrija suggests a guest house in Salt lake. Is that safe? Or is it advisable to take her to my hotel?

Julia also has a suggestion of another guest house in Salt Lake. Has anyone used these guest houses and what is your experience? Please suggest / share.

SiddharthShon
04-25-19, 18:42
Tried sending you a PM, but your mailbox is full.Can you send me her contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Partha Pratim
04-25-19, 20:28
I arrived at Kolkata from Siliguri and was in transit so nothing better than Riya. So called her up and asked for a big boobs lady. She said she has Madhu for me. As I have been twice and had Anita and Anu now very much familiar with them. I straight away took a cab and went to their place. Madhu was ready for me. She is quite matured and has two sons one is almost 18 years. But she is around 36 and fair. Skin is also smooth. As she undressed I humped on her big boobs. They are around 38 size and more over they are lactating. So just went wild on them. In fact I was so crazy that I almost leaked before the first deed. Had her twice and left the place with my baggage.

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.Please give me Riya SP number.

Partha Pratim
04-25-19, 21:07
An ISG member gave me this sp contact. He sent me these photoes and quoted minimum starts from rs 20 k. I tried to bargain but he didn't budge. So, cancelled the trip to sp. If anyone wants to try this expensive sp then PM me.Please give me her contact number urgently.

FuckkHead
04-25-19, 22:02
Was free in the afternoon. Thought of venturing PB spa. Called them and came to know that they are closed indefinitely. Any particular reason? Any LE Raid?

Master Madan
04-26-19, 04:02
Please give me her contact number urgently.Bro, you are asking contacts for 20 k range sp and a 2 k range sp Riya. Both can't be your preference, are you trying to create a directory 😉.

Prai462
04-26-19, 06:34
Dear friends and Seniors,

I have been to couple of spa's in Kolkata and got there services.

But was somewhat not satisfied with the therapists. Is there any Spa in Kol which has busty milfs providing services?

Can someone provide me the details of some Spas which provides good services?

Thanks for your help in advance. My PM is active.

Prai462
04-26-19, 06:37

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.Could you please share Riya SP dumdum's contact. My PM is active.

WildNeo25
04-26-19, 08:56
Does anyone has number of P dam actress.

Thanks in advance.Is P Dam (Actress) available?

Joshayek
04-26-19, 14:22
Dear friends,

I am in Kolkata for two days in the coming week. I have two options. Adrija & Julia. My first preference would be Adrija, however anal offer from Julia is tempting. Adrija suggests a guest house in Salt lake. Is that safe? Or is it advisable to take her to my hotel?

Julia also has a suggestion of another guest house in Salt Lake. Has anyone used these guest houses and what is your experience? Please suggest / share.Adrija guest house is safe.

Joshayek
04-26-19, 14:27
Dear friends,

Julia also has a suggestion of another guest house in Salt Lake. Has anyone used these guest houses and what is your experience? Please suggest / share.Hi,

Its 100% safe. Adrija will take care of you. Been there done that. Enjoy.

Vfourlbit
04-26-19, 15:04
Hello fellow mongers and Seniors,

I will be reaching Kolkata on 1 May and will be there for 3 days, would love to have some indies contact. Request the seniors and everyone who can contact some good looking for Great GFE. Also, is there any possibility of getting in touch with Models. I know the budget of it will be little high but might try depending on the expenses. I have seen people here appreciating the services of Paro, Adrija and Meghna. Please guys need your help to add spice in my trip of Kolkata.

Thanks in advance.

CatchMe88
04-26-19, 19:30
Anyone knows guddi works now?

JessyBlr
04-27-19, 01:42
Is P Dam (Actress) available?Who is P Dam actress?

Ruata
04-27-19, 02:36
Met a sexy 30 yrs anchor in puri, on a show later knew she from Kolkata. Drinks heavily also on weed. But she have no boundary in having sex. Man you must tell you you will be tired of pumping. You just need to fireplace a little and rest she will do it. You can search her in Fb. A overall good experience and time.

But she is blunt, one should know how to talk to her. If you have any work to offer she comes free or if no work then have to have little friendly with her first.

Also heard she works on tips. But not sure.

Benazir Kazi, try your luck guys.Is she this lady.

CatchMe88
04-27-19, 04:01
How much is she asking for guest house?

There are many couple friendly Oyo rooms available in salt lake for around 1000 k per night.

Dear friends,

Julia also has a suggestion of another guest house in Salt Lake. Has anyone used these guest houses and what is your experience? Please suggest / share.

Partha Pratim
04-27-19, 05:36
I am a new reviewer here. Will share my stories. Expect to hear from you as well.

Very close to new biswa bangla gate and taking the road towards new town school is an apartment complex. This can be identified by a laundry shop opposite state bank of India. This concerned building is the 3rd block and floor is 5th. The flat belongs to SP and the girls are 3 in number.

I rejected both the chubby looking girls and selected the fair and slim woman who agreed for 2500 rupees for 2 hours. Lot of bargaining done.

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 8.

Body- 8..Please share the number.

STC 2017
04-27-19, 05:53
Who is P Dam actress?Mushroom-to-Bedroom fame grade 1 heroine from Bengali film industry who has bared herself in front of the camera. But why would she be considered available for an ordinary monger is something that beats me.

Rajesh9811
04-27-19, 08:20
Hello guys,

I will in Kol by early next month for a week and wanted to explore the hotties of the city. Can I get some contacts of SP and indies please. Thanks.

Rajesh9811
04-27-19, 10:30
Hi fellow mongers,

Can you give please share contact of miss are and some good indies.

BoseHookz
04-27-19, 10:37
Hey,

Thanks fatalfuck. Just met lucky. It was my first experience after having beer. And. Umm. Loved it. Was a bit anxious whether she will turn up or not but she made the time super awesome. Loved it. Cheers!

ManOfLove
04-27-19, 13:46
Thai indie for outcall.

Looking for similar contacts.

Ping me if you have new contacts. Must be young and vfm.

ManOfLove
04-27-19, 15:36
I would advice to not book any guest house from OYO.

Reason being oyo shares your data from these couple friendly hotels with govt. Search google for reference.

If you are a local then you must avoid these couple friendly rooms because these hotel send their log books to local thana on a regular basis. So if you are booking these GH from salt lake too often for your deeds then it will raise red flag about your highly disposable income. I think you know how police works.

It's better to talk directly with the manager about paying extra for hiding your identity. If it works then it's OK else ask the WG to give them their ID after all you are the one paying money.

Stay safe and don't be sorry later.

Regards,

MoL.

ManOfLove
04-27-19, 15:55
This forum isn't the same like it used to be 2-3 yrs back because some guys is using this sub section as a marketing tool. Nothing harm in there but do your due diligent before meeting these girls gotten from them.

In my humble opinion local indie should not be any more than 3 k per shot per HR. More the hrs lesser is the sum. If you are paying more than this than basically you are being asked to pay both the girls and some handler.

Regards,

MoL.

Rajuo
04-27-19, 17:19
I am looking for some fun coming weekend. How to contact Riya?Please share some information over Riya SP Dumdum. Number or any other hints to find it out, Many thanks for your help.

Rajuo
04-27-19, 17:20
Check your PM.Please share some information over Riya SP Dumdum. Number or any other hints to find it out, Many thanks for your help.

Sammy404
04-27-19, 21:09
I am a new reviewer here. Will share my stories. Expect to hear from you as well.

Very close to new biswa bangla gate and taking the road towards new town school is an apartment complex. This can be identified by a laundry shop opposite state bank of India. This concerned building is the 3rd block and floor is 5th. The flat belongs to SP and the girls are 3 in number.

I rejected both the chubby looking girls and selected the fair and slim woman who agreed for 2500 rupees for 2 hours. Lot of bargaining done.

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5..Hi Sameek,

I am interested in meeting her.

Can you please help me. How can I proceed and meet her?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

Ace75
04-28-19, 06:21
Hi all,

Got these 3 pictures from SP and looks awsum. But not sure about their services. If anyone has tried these girls than please throw some light on them with damages.

Thanks.

GoldfishR
04-28-19, 08:20
Hi all,

Got these 3 pictures from SP and looks awsum. But not sure about their services. If anyone has tried these girls than please throw some light on them with damages.

Thanks.He sent me too. I asked for her contact details so that I talk before booking. He said he can't do that. 18 k for night three shots. I did a reverse search and this profile is all over internet. I guess it's fake. Not sure though.

Kumarjitsaha
04-28-19, 09:16
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.Please share me how to contact her I am interested.

KabirSmart55
04-29-19, 03:17

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 8.

Body- 8.Dear Sameek,

May you pm me for her contact details. TIA.

LoveMaker16
04-29-19, 07:48
Thanks Bro, you are the best.

The chances are LE activity is very high due to the election time. The Administration is now under Election commission and not under any political outfit. Therefore no political clout or contact will be able to intervene. Difficult to say when and where it may happen. Precaution is better than cure. All the best!

DavidLuke
04-29-19, 10:04
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.Can I have the contact bro?

MonsterXX
04-29-19, 10:46
I was visiting City of Joy for just one night. There was need felt in depth of my souls and balls for release. It had to be soulful release from depth of my balls this planned for a night jaunt. Requested in forum as well as many PMs. Big shout out to Avik and others for prompt reply. However, I bow to helpful and incredible assistance from FAW.

Got many options, finally homed on to Paromita stable. Many options but they reduce for full night out. Finally, with constant guidance from FAW based on availability fixed on Rima. Priya had her monthly red flag days, Tanushree not available for night out and Meghna was not well.

I was looking for big bazookas coupled with good communication skills besides bed skills. She fit the bill in all aspects. Had booked double occupancy in Hotel in CC2 Mall. Check in was easy, though had to wait 30 minutes for her arrival. Got comfortable, talked about everything under sun and moon, had light food and vodka. Finally started DFK and man it was like a hurricane sucked my tongue and breathe away. Went on and on and on. Slowly regained some blood back in cerebrum and started undressing, lo behold the bazookas were big with no drop and superb. Everything off and licking cum biting session denegrated into BBJ. Got out before I came and moved for DATY, but could not go full hog as their was strong pussy smell. Some like it but not me so got back up and started the ride. WOT, Doggy, missionary and then had to blast out. It was a long session with both sweating, panting and smiling. Greatest part was she trying to adjust to my girth initially (said it's quite thick. A big boost to any male's ego)..Brother,

I am visiting Kolkata next weekend. Will really grateful if you share her digits.

Kolman976
04-29-19, 11:29
Please share me how to contact her I am interested.Please share the details.

Anand1234
04-29-19, 11:33
Hey guys, I am planning to visit sonagachi in next few days, anybody wants to accompany ping me.

PollardPivot77
04-29-19, 11:40
Hi all,

Thanks.Just looks are good. Service below average. Very mechanical. Spits every30 sec. That too CBJ. Decide for yourself.

Avik123
04-29-19, 12:14
Dear friends,

We know diff medicine for gents. Is there any medicine in market which is used to increase female sex very quickly. She will try to sex anyway, desireness will increase quickly. If available then please highlight it and also discuss side effect and taste of this medicine.

Ace75
04-29-19, 14:54
This feedback surely help us all and should help all those who asked for the contacts.

Cheers bro.

Ace75
04-29-19, 14:55
This feedback surely help us all and should help all those who asked for the contacts.

Cheers bro.

Picassown
04-29-19, 16:33
Got these bird from one of the local budget SPs.

6 k for 2 shots.

Does anyone have any feedback on them.

Picassown
04-29-19, 17:33
Dear friends,

We know diff medicine for gents. Is there any medicine in market which is used to increase female sex very quickly. She will try to sex anyway, desireness will increase quickly. If available then please highlight it and also discuss side effect and taste of this medicine.Just check out the ISG punch line "Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac" nothing works better.

FunAtWork
04-29-19, 21:50
Do a session after ganja. If you want more then first have 1 peg of Whisky followed by 5-6 strong puffs of ganja. If you want even stronger. Mis Wiskey and energy drinks (2 pegs) then Ganja 5-6 strong puffs. You can try this party with different girls based on how much the girl can take. Be very careful though so that you don't go excess.

Cheers,

FAW.

Dear friends,

We know diff medicine for gents. Is there any medicine in market which is used to increase female sex very quickly. She will try to sex anyway, desireness will increase quickly. If available then please highlight it and also discuss side effect and taste of this medicine.

AritraG88
04-30-19, 08:54

6 k for 2 shots.

Does anyone have any feedback on them.Pathetic and not worth the money. Sonali has become too greedy and pushing substandard chicks. These are worth 2 k for 2 shots max. Better try Riya of dumdum.

Zippos
04-30-19, 10:48
Just out of Curiosity, what would be the alternative of Ganja FAW boss? Like your methods but I'm severely allergic to ganja can't even handle the smell of it, leave alone taking a drag of it!

Do a session after ganja. If you want more then first have 1 peg of Whisky followed by 5-6 strong puffs of ganja. If you want even stronger. Mis Wiskey and energy drinks (2 pegs) then Ganja 5-6 strong puffs. You can try this party with different girls based on how much the girl can take. Be very careful though so that you don't go excess.

Cheers,

FAW.

NeedSex1
04-30-19, 14:52

6 k for 2 shots.

Does anyone have any feedback on them.Who is the SP? I tried both and they are average. I paid 5 k only to SP Sonali that time. Ask me more via PM.

HornySenior
04-30-19, 14:55
Thanks FAW & few other bros for sharing Paro's digits.

Met Sumi through Paro for ST in my hotel.

Punctual girl, reached dot on time.

Around 24/25 years of age.

Not a looker, slightly dusky.

Good for conversation (as told by her, she is doing MBA).

Very good attitude, not a time watcher.

Sloppy BBBJ, Body licking, DFK & sex in multiple positions.

No nakhra, pure GFE.

Those who prefer service over looks, may try.

Cheers guys.

HungDick
04-30-19, 17:38
Dear Seniors,

Requesting to please provide some good contacts. I am new to this forum and in dire need for some direct leads. Instead of any spa, I would prefer direct genuine contacts of women.

I know how to treat a woman with due respect and assure you I shall not disturb them.

My preferences: 1. MILFS / Bhabis 2. Women who likes getting Kinky / Nasty 3. Women with big boobs.

Private message is active.

Looking forward for your kind support. TIA.

HungDick
04-30-19, 19:38
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.Dear mate,

Please PM her contact details.

Tia.

HungDick
04-30-19, 19:57

Looks - 8.

Attitude- 5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 8..Please share contact details brother. My Private message is active. TIA.

ManOfLove
05-01-19, 04:52
Can anyone suggest if this telegram group: ISG Calcutta is legit?

JamesFromHeave
05-01-19, 08:10
Pathetic and not worth the money. Sonali has become too greedy and pushing substandard chicks. These are worth 2 k for 2 shots max. Better try Riya of dumdum.Please don't pay more than 2 k to Sonali.

Andy7
05-01-19, 08:15
Is anyone here into SG street picksups. I'm very much fascinated by these saree clad milfs standing in the inner alleys like Abinash k st. My budget is like 1. 5 k for an hour with no rush. Guys any idea about the safest point from where I can pick these ladies up & accompany them to their den without getting mugged.

Aks1989
05-01-19, 09:45
Bro, what was the damages?

Thanks FAW & few other bros for sharing Paro's digits.

Met Sumi through Paro for ST in my hotel.

Around 24/25 years of age.

Not a looker, slightly dusky.

Good for conversation (as told by her, she is doing MBA).

Very good attitude, not a time watcher..

Anand1234
05-01-19, 10:02
Dear friends,

We know diff medicine for gents. Is there any medicine in market which is used to increase female sex very quickly. She will try to sex anyway, desireness will increase quickly. If available then please highlight it and also discuss side effect and taste of this medicine.Try Stay on herbal shot for men and women.

HungDick
05-01-19, 11:46
Dear Seniors,

Requesting to please provide some good contacts. I am new to this forum and in dire need for some direct leads. Instead of any spa, I would prefer direct genuine contacts of women.

I know how to treat a woman with due respect and assure you I shall not disturb them.

My preferences: 1. MILFS / Bhabis 2. Women who likes getting Kinky / Nasty 3. Women with big boobs.

Looking forward for your kind support. TIA.Dear seniors,

Please reply. My PM is active.

Dear FAW, Mushafir bhai have PMd you. Please reply.

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 12:38
This report is a week old. Got sp riya no from a ISG member. Contacted her. She sent me three pics. On reaching her den, none of the girls in pic were available. She recommended me another woman present there. She had beautiful face, she was BBW. She must be around 25 years. her name was Annu... She quoted rs2500 for two shots. I didn't bargain as I thought it is reasonable. I paid the money and started the act. We chatted for a while. Then we both undressed. She licked and nibbled my entire body, my nipples, legs, my balls, sucked my dick. Then we kissed and she rode me in WOT and then I came in condom. After some rest she again kissed my entire body and dick and I got aroused. I then licked her boobs hard and French kissed her. I then fucked her in doggy style and then changed position and fucked her in missionary and came finally. Overall it was a great experience. No one had kissed my entire body like that before.

Face--10.

Boobs-9.

Figure--6 (slightly chubby).

Pussy-6-loose.

GF experience-10.

Cost- rs2. 5 k two shots.

She was beautiful but BBW. I already knew that sp riya provides housewives who may be slightly chubby. Sp riya mostly provides housewives so don't expect college girls with perfect figure from her. ISG members who gave her no. Asked me strictly not to spread her no. So don't PM me for her no. PM these ISG members as they gave me her contacts----- Master Madan, PleasureForYou, Puzzle7444, AritraG88.

Ritesh3978
05-01-19, 12:42
Recently contacted busty HW with pure GFE. 4 k for 2 shots. Big boobs. Everything allowed BJ, BBJ, DFK, CIM etc etc. Can share only to helpful members. I have Sonali and Riya SP number. My preferences are value for money, good looking, busty, big boobs, matured HW, bhabhi, big boobs woman. Etc etc. Sharing is caring. Only will share to those who can share in return.

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 12:46
This report is a week old. Sp joy sent me two pics. I met the girl, she was beautiful, around 20 years but of dusky complexion, firm soft boobs. We chatted for a while, she is an aspiring model, then started the deed. We both undressed and I started sucking her boobs. She too sucked my nipples, French kissed me, gave me CBJ. Then she did WOT, she rode me well and I was about to cum so stopped her. Then I fucked her doggy style for sometime then finished myself in missionary position. Overall it was great GFE.

Face--9.

Boobs-9.

Figure--9.

Pussy-6-loose.

GF experience-9.

Cost- rs2. 5 k per shot.....

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 12:50
Is anyone here into SG street picksups. I'm very much fascinated by these saree clad milfs standing in the inner alleys like Abinash k st. My budget is like 1. 5 k for an hour with no rush. Guys any idea about the safest point from where I can pick these ladies up & accompany them to their den without getting mugged.Don't try them at all. Most probably you will be looted.

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 12:55
Dear Seniors,

Looking forward for your kind support. TIA.Sp riya will provide you milfs and housewives. Sp riya women are wild and nasty in bed.

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 12:57
Pathetic and not worth the money. Sonali has become too greedy and pushing substandard chicks. These are worth 2 k for 2 shots max. Better try Riya of dumdum.i tried sp sonali long time ago....she provides average milfs at high price,so she not worth it.......Sp riya is very good. But please don't hike her price guys as she might become another sonali.....

RascalsHole
05-01-19, 13:10
Hi all,

Thanks.She is very beautiful with great figure, but her breasts are saggy. Gives CBJ,DFK. Overall I had above average experience. Her cost was rs4 k incall one shot.

Kumarjitsaha
05-01-19, 13:58
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks![Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Picassown
05-01-19, 15:52
Big Shoutout to FAW for leading on to Meghna through Paromita.

Absolute bang for a buck in all aspects.

The only parallel in terms of enthusiasm during the deed; on ISG in my opinion is Shabnam (in her initial heydays) from GK 2 Delhi, you can find many reviews of her in Delhi Forum.

Paromita is offering Tanushree and Priya, any guidance on which of the two to patronize will be really welcome.

NikTheDevil
05-01-19, 16:17
If anyone has any contacts for Bhubaneswar, kindly share. I can reciprocate with contacts from Kolkata and Bangalore.

HungDick
05-01-19, 16:26
Dear seniors,

Can someone please PM me SP Riya contact number.

Thanks.

HungDick
05-01-19, 16:50
Dear Seniors,

Looking forward for your kind support. TIA.Dear seniors,

Please help with contacts. My PM is active.

Thanks.

HornySenior
05-01-19, 18:08
Bro, what was the damages?Bro,

The damage was 5 k for 1 shot. As it was an outcall to my hotel, the damage included transportation expenses & fee (if any) of Paro.

HungDick
05-01-19, 19:52
Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.Guys,

If anyone have her contact number may please PM me.

Tia.

HungDick
05-01-19, 19:54
Dear seniors,

Can someone please PM me SP Riya contact number.

Thanks.Seniors please help with her contact.

HungDick
05-01-19, 20:01

Also took bath. All arrangements they have. So it's a win win situation for us who are not from Kolkata. I left my watch and they asked me to collect next time.Please PM me SP Riya contacts. I agree to terms and conditions.

Venom5566
05-01-19, 20:54
I had a similar experience with someone couple of months back from AH. She used her sister's place in shobabazar for the deed. She looks similar. Is she the one from sovabazar?

Recently contacted busty HW with pure GFE. 4 k for 2 shots. Big boobs. Everything allowed BJ, BBJ, DFK, CIM etc etc. Can share only to helpful members. I have Sonali and Riya SP number. My preferences are value for money, good looking, busty, big boobs, matured HW, bhabhi, big boobs woman. Etc etc. Sharing is caring. Only will share to those who can share in return.

Venom5566
05-01-19, 21:01
Street pickups are not safe at all. You will find brokers roaming around the area. Near petrol pump. Get hold of any one of them and they will guide you properly with respect and will be in your budget and safe also. If you try by your own you might risk in losing everything you are carrying and harassment will be an incentive. Ha ha.

Is anyone here into SG street picksups. I'm very much fascinated by these saree clad milfs standing in the inner alleys like Abinash k st. My budget is like 1. 5 k for an hour with no rush. Guys any idea about the safest point from where I can pick these ladies up & accompany them to their den without getting mugged.

Venom5566
05-01-19, 21:02
Never heard of it.

Can anyone suggest if this telegram group: ISG Calcutta is legit?

Venom5566
05-01-19, 21:06
Yes indeed!

Is she this lady.

SaahilKad
05-01-19, 21:08
Recently contacted busty HW with pure GFE. 4 k for 2 shots. Big boobs. Everything allowed BJ, BBJ, DFK, CIM etc etc. Can share only to helpful members. I have Sonali and Riya SP number. My preferences are value for money, good looking, busty, big boobs, matured HW, bhabhi, big boobs woman. Etc etc. Sharing is caring. Only will share to those who can share in return.This is Arpita number ends with 299.

Ritesh3978
05-02-19, 05:49
This is Arpita number ends with 299.This is not Arpita.

HungDick
05-02-19, 13:23
Thanks a lot to seniors for helping up. Among all would like to give hearthfelt hanks to Mushafir bhai! He rocks!

MadMonkey2013
05-02-19, 18:06
This is not Arpita.Nope it is Arpita, she has many numbers and is being promoted as " Munni" these days.

Prai462
05-02-19, 18:19
Thanks to Devil for sharing the contact of Riya SP.

Got Madhu and was very satisfied.

Her boobs was 36 size and lactating.

Got good deals for 2 shots from Riya SP.

I would like to know if anyone can provide me any mature aunties with big boobs, preferably bigger that 36.

Thank you for help. My PM is active.

BengalTiger78
05-02-19, 21:46
Travelling Kolkata next week again. Thanks to all the seniors who helped me during my previous visit to the city.

Requesting any senior to help me out with contact of Riya Sp from dumdum.

Will reciprocate with my contacts in Mumbai as well as odr cities.

Thanks.

RascalsHole
05-02-19, 22:21
Kindly suggest me some big tit indies. Also need contacts of trusted SP. Seniors please help. I have activated my PM.PMed you. Clear your inbox.

Sands007
05-03-19, 06:10
I will be visiting Kolkata next week. Appreciate if someone can share SP Riya digits and reference.

Puzzle7444
05-03-19, 06:50
Travelling Kolkata next week again. Thanks to all the seniors who helped me during my previous visit to the city.

Thanks.Please check your PM.

Regards,

Puzzle.

Rraijadajeet
05-03-19, 07:00
Can anyone share the contact of Jolly?

Puzzle7444
05-03-19, 07:07
I will be visiting Kolkata next week. Appreciate if someone can share SP Riya digits and reference.Please check your PM.

Puzzle.

Rraijadajeet
05-03-19, 07:10
PMed you. Clear your inbox.Hi bro,

Kindly clear your inbox.

Renegade27
05-03-19, 09:38
Thanks to Devil for sharing the contact of Riya SP.

Got Madhu and was very satisfied.

Her boobs was 36 size and lactating.

Got good deals for 2 shots from Riya SP.

I would like to know if anyone can provide me any mature aunties with big boobs, preferably bigger that 36.

Thank you for help. My PM is active.Please kindly share SP Riya contact please.

HornySenior
05-03-19, 14:43
Met the day bird Esha for outcall in my hotel.

Looks better than the photos available in the forum, has few pimples.

Fluent in English & Hindi and can participate in good conversation.

Started with shower together with lot of foreplay.

DFK, BBBJ, Body licking; all in the menu. Sex in all positions.

Not time watcher, full GFE.

Loved her bubly butts.

Damage: 4 k for 1 shot (including transportation etc.).

Will definitely repeat.

Cheers.

DevilHeart
05-03-19, 14:50
Met Sumi this afternoon at her place in Salt Lake (one of those row houses in tat area) . Reached there and waited for her for a few minutes. Soon she came and v were inside the place she had booked started with good kissing and a nice sloppy BJ which she said she loves to do (best part being looking at you while doing it) had sex in multiple positions didn't have to direct was a pro starting with doggy mish etc she was fully into the act. Overall great experience.

Good to talk to.

Nice horny chick who loves sex.

Body - 8 not bulky flat stomach.

Boobs small.

Place. OK.

BJ- good 8.

WIR. Yes.

Damages- 5 k +1800 for place.

Money's worth.

DevilHeart
05-03-19, 14:53
Does anyone have Lucky's digits the one I have seems to have been disconnected.

Fuckmiester2
05-03-19, 15:56
We don't read much updates on SG these days on this forum.

So thought of sharing somethings I gathered from my yesterday visit to SG.

We just hovered around the premium side of SG.

Pimp used: Shastri.

He's not as good as santosh, lotha singh, bipin and those.

He gets frustrated easily despite the weather yesterday being cool.

So not a recommended pimp if you want to check around properly before deciding.

If you ask him to take you to a particular building he says stuff like that building doesn't have anything good anymore.

Who is he to decide what is good and what not just show me the building I'll decide if I want a particular girl or not.

Even my friends were pissed off at this behavior of his.

Moving on, he first took us to building 12.

Building 12 update:

Ground floor has 2-3 decent looking chicks who showed abso-fucking-lutely no interest and were busy with their phones.

1-2 gorgeous looking chicks, seemed new there.

Girls in above floors are still above average in their looks.

Almost 50% of the rooms were locked.

Shastri said they've all left due to lack of business.

Sania was moving around in a red hot dress, showing a bit too much of her breasts, and started flirting with us.

We were horribly tempted to take her.

She still looks so young and innocent.

Even today she barely looks 21-22 years old.

I asked her the reason for her being so free, she pointed to the newer lot of girls and said the clients want fresh meat everyday.

Shastri warned us not to take her as she would just demand alcohol inside the room and fool us.

Next Building: Rupashree.

Almost 90% of the rooms were locked and the remaining girls were in their pyjamas watching TV.

KAnchan Palace:

Again 90% of the rooms were locked and the remaining 10% were not interested.

Prem Bandhan:

Below Average stock.

MILF type profiles.

I guess from the premium side building 12 continues to rule.

Would like to see some more FR on SG on this forum.

Cheers.

CatchMe88
05-03-19, 18:34
Does anyone have Lucky's digits the one I have seems to have been disconnected.Check your PM.

Venom5566
05-03-19, 18:45
I don't think she is worth 5 k a shot.

Met Sumi this afternoon at her place in Salt Lake (one of those row houses in tat area) . Reached there and waited for her for a few minutes. Soon she came and v were inside the place she had booked started with good kissing and a nice sloppy BJ which she said she loves to do (best part being looking at you while doing it) had sex in multiple positions didn't have to direct was a pro starting with doggy mish etc she was fully into the act. Overall great experience..

Venom5566
05-03-19, 18:47
Very good choice. Could have negotiated to 5 k for 2 shorts. She usually charges 6 k for 2 shots.

Not time watcher, full GFE..

HungDick
05-03-19, 20:21
Landed in kolkata. Got in touch with this half punjabi bong thru a friend. Seemed pretty descent over the phone so decided to give her a go. Reached her place, an old residential building, she escorted me to a room of a house where a family lived. Felt kinda awkward, room door shut and she begins to talk and talk 15 mins go by and I take the initiative. Touch her up smooching and so on. Ask her to strip, the figure is not impressive. Boobs have begun to sag, a bit of a belly (typical of all kol stuff nearing their 30's I guess). Play with her boobs a while and a bite to her nips brought her to an orgasm which was quite the surprise. She said her boobs were quite sensitive..Bro,

Please PM her contact detail. Tia.

Guru9999
05-04-19, 06:08
Her number ending 955?

Not time watcher, full GFE..

Sanysh11
05-04-19, 06:41
Hi Bro's.

I will be coming to Kolkata for one day and staying near airport can you please suggest few leads and also a good hotel where I will not have hassle for getting lady in.

I would like to have nice figure girl or even MILF.

Please help.

Thanks.

Yash.

Amaze
05-04-19, 08:12
Writing one old encounter. Was in kolkata sometimes back. Pinged some members but they asked for mobile number, name, hotel name etc.

Wasn't comfortable giving out all those details so decided to venture out on my own.

Got connected with this housewife. Belongs to North Kolkata.

She is separated from her husband. Was in need of money. So doing this, at time she asked for 4 k ST. I took the deal.

She is very nice lady and gentle in nature. Gives full cooperation and service oriented.

Face- 5.

Figure- 7.

Service- 7.

Contact not for sharing, don't flood my PM.

Amaze
05-04-19, 08:17
This was the 2nd girl who I met with ref from the previous HW.

She said sometimes she arranges girls for regular client, but as I was good to her she helped me to connect with her.

I don't have her personal number but next time I will try to take. Don't flood my PM.

She was a young and a very nice bubbly college going girl.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Service- 7.

Damage- 5 k ST.

FatalFuck
05-04-19, 08:23
Writing one old encounter. Was in kolkata sometimes back. Pinged some members but they asked for mobile number, name, hotel name etc.

Wasn't comfortable giving out all those details so decided to venture out on my own.

Got connected with this housewife. Belongs to North Kolkata.

She is separated from her husband. Was in need of money. So doing this, at time she asked for 4 k ST. I took the deal..Why even bother to write FRs if the contact of the WG / SP can not to be shared. It defeats the purpose of this forum. You could post the pics even but can't share the number shows something extremely dicey.

Cheers.

FF.

DevilHeart
05-04-19, 09:35
I don't think she is worth 5 k a shot.To be honest I didn't bargain because the person who gave me the digits told me the same rate.

HungDick
05-04-19, 09:51
Don't call them. If you do, they will say that 1500 rs for massage and sex. They will call you to girlish park metro or any nearby station and a guy will pick you from there and take you to some old kotha type building having cheap working girls. Then they will snatch your phone, ATM card and will loot you. A friend of mine, who doesn't belong to Kolkata had lost 15 k to them. He and his friends then thrashed a man very badly who was caught pasting such posters near Hwh station.Sorry to hear that! Really these kind of stuff are very dangerous. Stay safe.

IndianMale83
05-04-19, 10:16
Brethren,

Planning to be in Kolkata for this Durga Puja. Please do help, kind of a wish list to be there and watch the extravaganza. I also want to taste some Bong girls / ladies and have always found them nice & hawt.

Any pointers for booking tickets (from Chennai on flight), hotels and places to visit. Can spend 4-5 days if required. Don't know Bengali but can manage Hindi decently and then English.

Please do help. Can pass my WhatsApp digits to discuss further. May need extensive details.

BengalTiger78
05-04-19, 12:05

Thanks.Thanks everyone for the response. Kolkata rocks.

Vagabond18
05-04-19, 12:51
I am now visiting Kolkata. Appreciate if someone can share reliable SP's digits and reference. My PM is active.

LurkerGuy
05-04-19, 13:20
As mentioned in the title please help with the number I will appreciate any help.

Amaze
05-05-19, 03:44
Why even bother to write FRs if the contact of the WG / SP can not to be shared. It defeats the purpose of this forum. You could post the pics even but can't share the number shows something extremely dicey.

Cheers.

FF.Keep your suggestions in your pocket. Just like you are used to write will share with known seniors and select few I also reserve the right to deny anything to anyone. This forum is not your personal space where you will decide who should post and who shouldn't.

Amaze
05-05-19, 06:24
This was the 3nd girl who the HW referred me.

Girl was very young, college going. Slim and cute.

Boobs were a small for my liking, but kitty was very tight.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 7.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k ST.

I don't have her direct number, don't pm me now.

Amaze
05-05-19, 06:30
Tried this 4th girl. Unique hairstyle.

She belongs to a good family.

Girl was very young, college going. Medium built figure and cute face.

Took her for full night, rocking performance. Thanks to the HW again.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 full night, negotiated from 12 k.

Amaze
05-05-19, 06:33
Tried this 5th girl, from HW again does part time modelling.

Looks 80% of the pics.

Boobs are small, flexible and open to all positions.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k ST.

SandipWantSex
05-05-19, 08:14

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

I don't have her direct number, don't pm me now.Brother,

Please see my PM. Its a request to you.

SandipWantSex
05-05-19, 08:19
Need some info from senior. Or mongers. Do anyone know her. Goes by the name S (taste of sugar in English +a).

Kolman976
05-05-19, 09:23
I had been trying Girish Park area for a long time and had been going to Rani. She has decent girls and even girls who do anal.

She will come at the Girish Park Metro station and pick you up and then leave you back safely.

Got some recent reports about Girish Park area not safe for mongers and got a details report from her that it depends upon whom you are contacting.

She had been consistently giving service for a long time.

Services:

BJ.

BBJ.

Anal.

Group also, if you want to.

Service:

Starts from 1800 for two shots and AC rooms are also in offer with Beer and cigarettes if you need.

PM me for here details.

GoldfishR
05-05-19, 10:52

Looks 80% of the pics.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k ST.

I don't have her direct number, don't pm me now.Love to try her, is there any other way to contact her as you don't have the number.

STC 2017
05-05-19, 12:04
Why even bother to write FRs if the contact of the WG / SP can not to be shared. It defeats the purpose of this forum. You could post the pics even but can't share the number shows something extremely dicey.

Cheers.

FF.Absolutely concur. A first for me where the marketing is describing the features, but then saying the product is not for sale.

I can perfectly understand one-off limited editions, which should not be thrown at masses, but this does not seem to be a case here.

Scare Crowww
05-05-19, 12:10
Friends,

I'll be visiting Kolkata next week and I look forward to spending a night with a good female. How do I move ahead. What are the expenses. Where do I find.

Max75
05-05-19, 13:01
Brethren,

Planning to be in Kolkata for this Durga Puja. Please do help, kind of a wish list to be there and watch the extravaganza. I also want to taste some Bong girls / ladies and have always found them nice & hawt.

Any pointers for booking tickets (from Chennai on flight), hotels and places to visit. Can spend 4-5 days if required. Don't know Bengali but can manage Hindi decently and then English.

Please do help. Can pass my WhatsApp digits to discuss further. May need extensive details.Hey buddy,

I am also planning to be in Kolkata around that time or a bit later, seems its a bit too early to get details as many of the chicks do change their contact numbers. I was thinking of contacting the senior and helpful members a few weeks before I leave? Any thoughts?

Dondu
05-05-19, 15:14
Never wanted to be of any use to you too! Why did you waste so much time on typing this shit LOL!That guy has got some talent, if he sings this song in local trains he can earn good money. He sang some songs in Delhi too Haha.

MadMonkey2013
05-05-19, 18:46
Thanks to Fani, Kolkata's weather became bearable and I ventured out for no reason at all. Found myself at Dum dum and called SP Riya, she directed me to her den. Was assigned Madhu, a juicy well ripened mature lass (previously discussed and mentioned here). I cooled off chit chatted and then got into the act. She was good in all aspects, other than that pot belly, which is kind of the norm in Kolkata. An afternoon well spent.

Face-7/10.

Skin- very fair, smooth and soft.

Boobs- tight and big 9/10.

Figure- 5/10 thanks to that belly.

Ass- 7/10 ample and spankable.

Pussy- 8/10, Wet, warm and adequately tight.

Overall 8/10 for the amount spent.

Interestingly while in doggy, I inserted my thumb in her ass, which was flexible and she didn't complain, her backdoor might be up for exploration eh?

GoldfishR
05-05-19, 20:07
Never wanted to be of any use to you too! Why did you waste so much time on typing this shit LOL!You seem really fishy. First you post old encounters. Share images. Then you say you can not share number. Don't PM. This is very simple way to brag about yourself. No one wants to hear what you did if you are not helping anyone. I can understand you will share contact with only senior members but not sharing with anyone is stupid. Don't waste anyone's time.

Easy way to get your ranks high with lies.

Dan40
05-05-19, 22:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunAtWork
05-05-19, 23:17
Brother,

Have been mongering long enough. Anywhere or any person that brings on table such offers is either a Pimp or they just rob you off. Fellow mongers and youngsters this is too lucrative to be ture, Be aware of this kind of FRs.

Cheers and Safe Mongering.

FAW.

I had been trying Girish Park area for a long time and had been going to Rani. She has decent girls and even girls who do anal.

She will come at the Girish Park Metro station and pick you up and then leave you back safely.

Got some recent reports about Girish Park area not safe for mongers and got a details report from her that it depends upon whom you are contacting.

She had been consistently giving service for a long time..

Dondu
05-06-19, 05:15
These two Amaze and Dondu are a new breed from Mumbai forum who are the two balls of BM. They follow his diktat. We will post but won't share. LOL. People of kolkata please don't bother and worry about him posting these FRs and pics. These are just his fantasies.Neither we follow anyone diktat nor we are concerned with losers like you who don't respect people and expect contacts. Think a hundred times before posting disrespectful comments against anyone, whether he is a senior or junior. Nobody owns anything to anyone.

Dondu
05-06-19, 05:33
You seem really fishy. First you post old encounters. Share images. Then you say you can not share number. Don't PM. This is very simple way to brag about yourself. No one wants to hear what you did if you are not helping anyone. I can understand you will share contact with only senior members but not sharing with anyone is stupid. Don't waste anyone's time.

Easy way to get your ranks high with lies.If you don't want to see any post safely ignore them, nobody is forcing you to read posts and then comment shit just because they can't share. BTW nobody gave you right to decide what is a lie or what is a truth. If you are expert in that go and become judge of Supreme Court.

Ritesh3978
05-06-19, 08:09
Went to m spa, was allotted to a local, since I am more interested in local than NE and Thai, but a skinny one came, I asked the receptionist to change the girl and send anyone with big ones. She said one NE is there good looking and with big assets. She came after 2 mins, OMG. What a fig, and also very beautiful. Didn't expected like this. She is from Sikkim. Straight hair, awesome looks, she said due to election time she can only give HJ with top access at 1 k. She told me to come after election for full enjoyment. Will repeat many times for sure.

Only will share to those who will share in return.

Kolman976
05-06-19, 08:13
Brother,

Have been mongering long enough. Anywhere or any person that brings on table such offers is either a Pimp or they just rob you off. Fellow mongers and youngsters this is too lucrative to be ture, Be aware of this kind of FRs.

Cheers and Safe Mongering.

FAW.Brother,

If you want you can check the number and take the service. If you feel that it is unsafe, then do let us know. This is an open forum and you can share your experiences. Please kindly don't tag me as Pimp. Then most of the report and report givers will become pimp. Anyways Safe mongering.

Anand1234
05-06-19, 09:28
For SG lovers, there is a new bird, one month old, Munni in LAL Bari, 1st floor. Girl is fair, good dance and shot for 3200. L, VFM, make hay while it shines. The only drawback is no AC.

Rohan566
05-06-19, 10:36
Today I am in Kolkata. Anybody please give me details of body message centre with sex.

IAmTheBest
05-06-19, 12:09
Request members to share recent reports on the spas. Thanks in advance. My contributuion is that recently visited Orchid, H2O in Alipore and Pravda in Lake. Thais available. Service is usual. Only change noticed that bit reluctrant to offer FS. Learnt from them of impending LE actions. Asking rates of HJ and B2B has sky rocketed. But hard negotiation can yield good result. But service both in massage and extras have declined. Is osmo Kasba still operational? Saw one report here that was closed. I tried viisiting last Saturday at 745 pm but was closed. Phones no reply. Tried visiting Namaa spa in New Alipore yesterday was closed at 1 pm. FYI. Thanks.

Andy7
05-06-19, 13:48
For SG lovers, there is a new bird, one month old, Munni in LAL Bari, 1st floor. Girl is fair, good dance and shot for 3200. L, VFM, make hay while it shines. The only drawback is no AC.Thanks bro. Can you please provide breakup for dance & shot in case someone chooses to go for either of these?

Amaze
05-06-19, 14:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Renegade27
05-06-19, 14:34
Request members to share recent reports on the spas. Thanks in advance. My contributuion is that recently visited Orchid, H2O in Alipore and Pravda in Lake. Thais available. Service is usual. Only change noticed that bit reluctrant to offer FS. Learnt from them of impending LE actions. Asking rates of HJ and B2B has sky rocketed. But hard negotiation can yield good result. But service both in massage and extras have declined. Is osmo Kasba still operational? Saw one report here that was closed. I tried viisiting last Saturday at 745 pm but was closed. Phones no reply. Tried visiting Namaa spa in New Alipore yesterday was closed at 1 pm. FYI. Thanks.Give and take I like that.

Anand1234
05-06-19, 14:47
Thanks bro. Can you please provide breakup for dance & shot in case someone chooses to go for either of these?She quotes 2100 for shot but I think she will agree for 1600/1800.

Dance is 1600.

Aruncuckoo
05-06-19, 15:01
He he he. And you seem like the big L in front of the word oser.

Guys in Kolkata are self sufficient and they know how to find girls, unlike you who is trying hard in Kolkata and Mumbai.

Hope you get something, best of Luck Mr L. I pray for you. LOL.Can everyone stop this conversation, this is not going anywhere and not in the spirit of this forum. If some one is not ready to share the number respect his privacy, he is just sharing his experience which we can read if we choose to.

I would say this guy amaze is lot better than others. This forum is not like before and largely misused. Lot of guys have reported this and we discuss this widely in other forums. A lot of seniors are keeping quiet and disinterested for the simple reason that this forum has been fully invaded by guys who have vested interested by pushing low quality indies for higher price, girls who are not worth more than 1500. Guys who have experienced might understand what I mean. Guys beware specially who are visitors, you are the prime target.

Be transparent and keep sharing detailed FRs and share contact only to trusted people if you decide to do so. Details such as cost should be disclosed in public so that a newbie doesn't gets cheated.

An update from me, I make regular visit to SG more frequently than I used to do previously. As I understand business is dull because of peak summer and IPL season, girls are desperately waiting for IPL to get over so that they get their business back. Midrange building is much more attractive these days because of the price tag of 3200. Gangajamuna is full of attractive options. Premium side is little dull with bldg12 near empty because of some issues with the owner. Gitanjali on premium side is worth visiting, it is new bldg and good quality girls from 12 and other building moved to gitanjali. I can give more update after my next visit.

Arun.

Dondu
05-06-19, 15:07
He he he. And you seem like the big L in front of the word oser.

Guys in Kolkata are self sufficient and they know how to find girls, unlike you who is trying hard in Kolkata and Mumbai.

Hope you get something, best of Luck Mr L. I pray for you. LOL.Leave him to his destiny bro. We aren't getting anything by indulging with him.

And you correctly said that Kolkata is self sufficient. Just a little bit of efforts is needed.

Just a few days back I found a pro WG using a dating app. Will send you if you happen to visit kolkata again.

Aruncuckoo
05-06-19, 15:15
For SG lovers, there is a new bird, one month old, Munni in LAL Bari, 1st floor. Girl is fair, good dance and shot for 3200. L, VFM, make hay while it shines. The only drawback is no AC.Good find. A lot of gem can be found in such low cost bldg the other ones include 94, 6, 3 etc around LalBari.

Arun.

Aruncuckoo
05-06-19, 15:18

She had been consistently giving service for a long time.You have to activate your PM.

Arun.

Hamishxyz
05-06-19, 15:34
Bro,

Stop lying. I don't think she has done anything with you, I know her personally.

Your FRs are stories made up in your mind. Admit your lie before I show this FR and ask her to file a complaint in KP cyber crime.

Looks- 8..

Hamishxyz
05-06-19, 16:28
Guys,

I can understand that there's lot of fake reviews doing rounds in the Kolkata forum. Trusting these FRs can cause a fatal damage to yourself. Please verify 50 times before you proceed some random FR. I am saying it might land you up in trouble. I am not naming anyone in particular, but have got many fake FRs. Beware!

Vagabond18
05-06-19, 17:07
Went to m spa, was allotted to a local, since I am more interested in local than NE and Thai, but a skinny one came, I asked the receptionist to change the girl and send anyone with big ones. She said one NE is there good looking and with big assets. She came after 2 mins, OMG. What a fig, and also very beautiful. Didn't expected like this. She is from Sikkim. Straight hair, awesome looks, she said due to election time she can only give HJ with top access at 1 k. She told me to come after election for full enjoyment. Will repeat many times for sure.

Only will share to those who will share in return.Please clear your mailbox, trying to text you.

PoorHornyGuy
05-06-19, 19:48
Request members to share recent reports on the spas. Thanks in advance. My contributuion is that recently visited Orchid, H2O in Alipore and Pravda in Lake. Thais available. Service is usual. Only change noticed that bit reluctrant to offer FS. Learnt from them of impending LE actions. Asking rates of HJ and B2B has sky rocketed. But hard negotiation can yield good result. But service both in massage and extras have declined. Is osmo Kasba still operational? Saw one report here that was closed. I tried viisiting last Saturday at 745 pm but was closed. Phones no reply. Tried visiting Namaa spa in New Alipore yesterday was closed at 1 pm. FYI. Thanks.Please try L spa in ballygangue, good Thai therapist with impressive hooters available. Enjoyed thoroughly. High damage though 5.5 k, entrance 2.9 k, full service 2.5 k. But worth it.

Amaze
05-07-19, 03:02
Bro,

Stop lying. I don't think she has done anything with you, I know her personally.

Your FRs are stories made up in your mind. Admit your lie before I show this FR and ask her to file a complaint in KP cyber crime.She is available with a lady SP and I said I don't have her personal contact. If you know her personally it's good for you. Don't threaten here. Atleast it's clear now who goes to girls and reveal forum to them. BTW she won't admit she does it because it's natural for WG to hide it for privacy. You can do whatever you like. It's only because of people like you who reveal forum to girls that I have decided not to share the lady SP digits with anyone.

Gim399
05-07-19, 04:54
It's alarming to see that the infection from the worthless Mumbai forum has spread to Kolkata too. Why won't the toxin in Mumbai stay in Mumbai!! Leave Kolkata alone.

Hamishxyz
05-07-19, 05:04
Relax bro. Don't get too defensive. I caught your lie and you are defending yourself way too much. Nonetheless, I am just an amateur monger. I don't have much stories to write or prove myself to be a pro like you are doing. Don't know / haven't met many girls that I would spread anything. She is not a service girl, everyone must take note of that. By the way, everyone is accusing you on different grounds. Be grounded & safe.

She is available with a lady SP and I
said I don't have her personal contact. If you know her personally it's good for you. Don't threaten here. Atleast it's clear now who goes to girls and reveal forum to them. BTW she won't admit she does it because it's natural for WG to hide it for privacy. You can do whatever you like. It's only because of people like you who reveal forum to girls that I have decided not to share the lady SP digits with anyone.

Amaze
05-07-19, 05:14
It's alarming to see that the infection from the worthless Mumbai forum has spread to Kolkata too. Why won't the toxin in Mumbai stay in Mumbai!! Leave Kolkata alone.This forum is not someone personal paternal property so that they can dictate. Keep your logic to yourself.

Dondu
05-07-19, 06:02
She is available with a lady SP and I said I don't have her personal contact. If you know her personally it's good for you. Don't threaten here. Atleast it's clear now who goes to girls and reveal forum to them. BTW she won't admit she does it because it's natural for WG to hide it for privacy. You can do whatever you like. It's only because of people like you who reveal forum to girls that I have decided not to share the lady SP digits with anyone.A very sensible decision not to share with the forum where people threaten members just for showing sympathy to girls. Let them bark and shout. Now I also realized it's not wise to share with unrealiable members from Kolkata forum here. Let us make aware members who are in touch with us also about this bad behavior of kolkata forum so that they are also aware.

Dondu
05-07-19, 06:18
Can everyone stop this conversation, this is not going anywhere and not in the spirit of this forum. If some one is not ready to share the number respect his privacy, he is just sharing his experience which we can read if we choose to.

I would say this guy amaze is lot better than others. This forum is not like before and largely misused. Lot of guys have reported this and we discuss this widely in other forums. A lot of seniors are keeping quiet and disinterested for the simple reason that this forum has been fully invaded by guys who have vested interested by pushing low quality indies for higher price, girls who are not worth more than 1500. Guys who have experienced might understand what I mean. Guys beware specially who are visitors, you are the prime target.

Be transparent and keep sharing detailed FRs and share contact only to trusted people if you decide to do so. Details such as cost should be disclosed in public so that a newbie doesn't gets cheated.

An update from me, I make regular visit to SG more frequently than I used to do previously. As I understand business is dull because of peak summer and IPL season, girls are desperately waiting for IPL to get over so that they get their business back. Midrange building is much more attractive these days because of the price tag of 3200. Gangajamuna is full of attractive options. Premium side is little dull with bldg12 near empty because of some issues with the owner. Gitanjali on premium side is worth visiting, it is new bldg and good quality girls from 12 and other building moved to gitanjali. I can give more update after my next visit.

Arun.Completely agree with you mate. Cheers!!

EnjoyEnjoy
05-07-19, 08:19

Only will share to those who will share in return.Please clear your inbox.

Rimmer069
05-07-19, 10:32
Is Mohua mashi still available. Who are the other girls currently available there? Don't see much FRs on MT. Plan to drop by during my next visit. Is anybody in touch with Piyali or Reshmi the old time stars. You appreciate there digits. Have both their digits but lost them. Their full night service used to be awesome. Pure nympho. After fucking 6-7 guys during the day they could go on and on.

Andy7
05-07-19, 12:02
She quotes 2100 for shot but I think she will agree for 1600/1800.

Dance is 1600.Thanks again for clarifying bro. And from which point to pick a pimp for lalbadi, boudi badi & other mid-range ones in their vicinity?

I'm asking because I've heard pimps standing around PB are not interested in low or mid range buildings.

Anand1234
05-07-19, 13:07
Thanks again for clarifying bro. And from which point to pick a pimp for lalbadi, boudi badi & other mid-range ones in their vicinity?

I'm asking because I've heard pimps standing around PB are not interested in low or mid range buildings.Beadon Street side, there is a BP petrol pump. All the pimps here can take you to lal Bari and boudi Bari. For Nepali Bari you have to ask if the pimp is allowed there.

Raj2910
05-07-19, 13:50

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

I don't have her direct number, don't pm me now.Hi!

Could you please share the contact? Would love to meet her.

Vijayawada Guy
05-07-19, 14:01
Can everyone stop this conversation, this is not going anywhere and not in the spirit of this forum. If some one is not ready to share the number respect his privacy, he is just sharing his experience which we can read if we choose to.

Be transparent and keep sharing detailed FRs and share contact only to trusted people if you decide to do so. Details such as cost should be disclosed in public so that a newbie doesn't gets cheated..Well said Arun sir. Completely agree with you.

In Vijayawada forum also, I shared contacts of Indies and SPs to many members. Some of them utilized the services of my contacts and again they share the contacts to their friends or other forum members with my reference without my knowledge. It came to my notice through my regular SP (female, who herself provides service also to very known customers and recently quit business) that, some fellow members calling her and messaging her (with my reference) at late hours continuously and asking for girls and abusing her, if she not responded properly due to non-availability of girls. Some fellows asking for profiles, cost etc. , of the girls regularly through whatsapp and collecting data without any action. God only knows, what they are doing by collecting pics and cost of the girls.

The most embarrassing situation is with one member from Hyderabad forum, who collected details of SP from me and promptly visited her house. For the first three occasions, he simply visits her house and not taken any service by quoting reasons like the price is very much high / the girl is not good etc. My SP charges 1 5 k to 2.5 k / shot as per the profile and I already informed the same to the member before sharing the contact and he replied OK with the damages and they are reasonable. On the fourth occasion, he went to my Sp's house at night time and asked her to send the available girl for outcall for 2 k for full night otherwise he will inform the police and created some nuisance at my SP's house. However, the fellow member escaped from there after knowing that my SP have good terms with the local police. He missed a good treat in the local P.S. On that night.

From the above incidents, I almost stopped sharing contacts and also not posted FRs though full action is going on very frequently these days. Though I want to post FRs in Kolkata, Vijayawada, Hyderabad forums without sharing contact details, I control myself by understanding the situation, what is being faced by Amaze guy these days.

Regarding SG, you and FAW are my Gurus and thanks for the updates. Please PM me or message me regarding your SG tour plan, if any, during this month.

Ranvir 226
05-07-19, 14:23
She is available with a lady SP and I said I don't have her personal contact. If you know her personally it's good for you. Don't threaten here. Atleast it's clear now who goes to girls and reveal forum to them. BTW she won't admit she does it because it's natural for WG to hide it for privacy. You can do whatever you like. It's only because of people like you who reveal forum to girls that I have decided not to share the lady SP digits with anyone.How many fan mail you are getting, bro, really amazing.

AMAZE is acronym for;; Annoying Monger And Zealous Entity.

DevilKaushik
05-07-19, 14:26
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Dondu
05-07-19, 14:41
How many fan mail you are getting, bro, really amazing.

AMAZE is acronym for;; Annoying Monger And Zealous Entity.Better than you.

LoveMaker16
05-07-19, 14:57
First of all, immense thanks to Mushafir Bhai. He was really helpful. He is the best among all of us.

I contacted Neha, but she cancelled on me at last moment (due to personal reason, or so she told).

With help from Mushafir Bhai I booked time with Sumi within short notice.

We met at right time at her place. She is a bubbly girl, within 25 age. She was cheerful and playful on bed.

Due to short time I opted for one round only. But promised to return soon for more.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (small but good to suck).

Body - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Yes.

Charge - 5 + 1. 8.

Venom5566
05-07-19, 17:26
Is this the same Sumi ending with 68.

First of all, immense thanks to Mushafir Bhai. He was really helpful. He is the best among all of us.

I contacted Neha, but she cancelled on me at last moment (due to personal reason, or so she told).

With help from Mushafir Bhai I booked time with Sumi within short notice.

We met at right time at her place. She is a bubbly girl, within 25 age. She was cheerful and playful on bed.

Due to short time I opted for one round only. But promised to return soon for more..

IndianMale83
05-07-19, 21:03
Hey buddy,

I am also planning to be in Kolkata around that time or a bit later, seems its a bit too early to get details as many of the chicks do change their contact numbers. I was thinking of contacting the senior and helpful members a few weeks before I leave? Any thoughts?Of course, the digits of ladies can wait. I was hoping someone will guide on what to do in Kolkata, stay options etc so I get some pointers.

SensualLover
05-08-19, 03:54
Hi all,

I have returned to cal after a long stint in the US and Europe. Although I am from here I have no mongering experience here. I have been reading the forum and found members to be really helpful. I have taken subscription and would kindly ask members to help me with Esha and P Riya numbers.

I promise to share my mongering experience here and also share contacts as I explore. If you need contacts in USA and Europe I can be of some help. Cheers! Happy mongering.

My PM is active!

Dondu
05-08-19, 06:21
Well said Arun sir. Completely agree with you.

In Vijayawada forum also, I shared contacts of Indies and SPs to many members. Some of them utilized the services of my contacts and again they share the contacts to their friends or other forum members with my reference without my knowledge. It came to my notice through my regular SP (female, who herself provides service also to very known customers and recently quit business) that, some fellow members calling her and messaging her (with my reference) at late hours continuously and asking for girls and abusing her, if she not responded properly due to non-availability of girls. Some fellows asking for profiles, cost etc. , of the girls regularly through whatsapp and collecting data without any action. God only knows, what they are doing by collecting pics and cost of the girls.

The most embarrassing situation is with one member from Hyderabad forum, who collected details of SP from me and promptly visited her house. For the first three occasions, he simply visits her house and not taken any service by quoting reasons like the price is very much high / the girl is not good etc. My SP charges 1 5 k to 2.5 k / shot as per the profile and I already informed the same to the member before sharing the contact and he replied OK with the damages and they are reasonable. On the fourth occasion, he went to my Sp's house at night time and asked her to send the available girl for outcall for 2 k for full night otherwise he will inform the police and created some nuisance at my SP's house. However, the fellow member escaped from there after knowing that my SP have good terms with the local police. He missed a good treat in the local P.S. On that night.

From the above incidents, I almost stopped sharing contacts and also not posted FRs though full action is going on very frequently these days. Though I want to post FRs in Kolkata, Vijayawada, Hyderabad forums without sharing contact details, I control myself by understanding the situation, what is being faced by Amaze guy these days.

Regarding SG, you and FAW are my Gurus and thanks for the updates. Please PM me or message me regarding your SG tour plan, if any, during this month.Agree with you mate completely on all aspects. The sad part of Kolkata forum is that nobody is reliable here as they go onto the extent of revealing forum details to girls to show sympathy to them. And on top of that threaten to file complaint in collusion with the girl against a member. If they are so much concerned with the girl they should confront the SP who supplied that girl rather than accusing the member.

Dondu
05-08-19, 06:25
Hi!

Could you please share the contact? Would love to meet her.He won't share anything with anyone as one of your fellow brother has threatened to file complaint against him because he thinks that girl is not involved into this. Sick mentality of the Kolkata forum. I asked him not to share anything but he will post FR in future. Kolkata forum doesn't deserve anything after this unhealthy behavior.

Dondu
05-08-19, 06:28
Relax bro. Don't get too defensive. I caught your lie and you are defending yourself way too much. Nonetheless, I am just an amateur monger. I don't have much stories to write or prove myself to be a pro like you are doing. Don't know / haven't met many girls that I would spread anything. She is not a service girl, everyone must take note of that. By the way, everyone is accusing you on different grounds. Be grounded & safe.Its you now who is defensive. If she is not a service girl, its non of our concern. If you are so concerned better confront that lady SP. Those who are accusing is because they haven't got the SP digits from him, and they won't get in future too.

Gabber69
05-08-19, 06:55
Taken through SP digit ends with 868.

Well dressed reached hotel on time.

Good in talking and accommodating girl decent face.

Covered blowjob allowed.

She like miss in doggy she complaint.

Did not take her number as there are lots of fish.

Damage 5.5 k + .5 cab fare 1 session.

Hi all,

Thanks.

NikTheDevil
05-08-19, 07:12
Thanks to FAW bro for giving me the contact of Miss Paro.

Landed at her place near Ruby at around 5 pm. Meghna was waiting wearing some light make up. She went to the bathroom to change and came out in a towel. Followed by 2 hrs of pure bliss. She is open to all positions and a lot has already been said about her BJ on this forum already. I went for DATY and she was clean and maintains herself down there as well. Overall, a GFE and VFM.

Looks: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Damages: 6 K (5 k + 1 k place).

Sanysh11
05-08-19, 10:02
Hi Boss,

Trying to reach out, request you to clean your inbox.

Thanks.

Yash.

Arun.

IAmTheBest
05-08-19, 10:29
Thanks bro. Will surely visit and report. Which branch was it? There are 2 numbers. L spa in Ballygunge. One is at love lock place and the other is in Ballygunge Circular road. Any pointers to the name of therapist? Thanks.

Please try L spa in ballygangue, good Thai therapist with impressive hooters available. Enjoyed thoroughly. High damage though 5.5 k, entrance 2.9 k, full service 2.5 k. But worth it.

IAmTheBest
05-08-19, 10:32
Has anyone tried the veda spa and the blossom Thai spa? Visited Veda spa long back only found local and no extras was offered. Massage was pathetic too. What's the latest there?

Raj2910
05-08-19, 11:37
He won't share anything with anyone as one of your fellow brother has threatened to file complaint against him because he thinks that girl is not involved into this. Sick mentality of the Kolkata forum. I asked him not to share anything but he will post FR in future. Kolkata forum doesn't deserve anything after this unhealthy behavior.I always believe in sharing whatever contacts I have as I feel there is nothing to lose if I share. I have been responding to all PMs requesting me for contacts. If someone does not like sharing contacts then he cannot be forced to. But all this mudslinging should stop. Let us all be civilized to each other.

Cheers!

Andy7
05-08-19, 14:42
Beadon Street side, there is a BP petrol pump. All the pimps here can take you to lal Bari and boudi Bari. For Nepali Bari you have to ask if the pimp is allowed there.Thank you so much for sharing brother.

Vroy3867
05-08-19, 16:18
Bro,

Your FRs are stories made up in your mind. Admit your lie before I show this FR and ask her to file a complaint in KP cyber crime.Keep calm dost. The same girl was available with a lady SP Miss A in North Kolkata few months back. That lady has a place and brings girls to her den. What Amaze has written is true. No need to argue too much. Leave this discussion. It's not going anywhere. Its not good for forum.

Dondu
05-08-19, 17:41
Keep calm dost. The same girl was available with a lady SP Miss A in North Kolkata few months back. That lady has a place and brings girls to her den. What Amaze has written is true. No need to argue too much. Leave this discussion. It's not going anywhere. Its not good for forum.Its so easy to accuse others but so hard to prove anything. Your post confirms it!!

Cheers mate!!

DevilHeart
05-08-19, 19:54
Met Sumi again at her usual place she was quite late this time but she definitely made up for it in sex. Must say she gets hot and hornier once she gets comfortable. She was damn wet today great BJ fucked in multiple positions. Very pro active not a time watcher really enjoys the deed and likes to please.

Whatever needs to be said already said in the forum.

Must say among the few unreliable posts posts related to this chick have been true.

Ratings already given in previous posts.

Cheers.

VikashC
05-08-19, 22:23
You are quite right that the rates have increased to above 4 k and nowadays its not business as we had in the past. Mostly all girls would be charging upwards of 4 k and some would even take 6 k. These were under 3 k few years ago in premium buildings few years ago. Most of the variety is long gone that was once charm of the SG. So overall it depends on luck factor and the quality of the pimp if you require one.Thanks for inputs, I did visited SG but this was definitely lackluster compared to my previous visits.

AvikForU
05-09-19, 03:06
This is probably my last post here. I am no more active here and have quit mongering. I realized there are other things in life which needs more priority in life at the moment. I am no more in touch with any WG for mongering perspective and not referring anyone. My request will be not to contact any WG with my reference anymore. Its very annoying that people are still contacting WGs with my reference where in actual I have not shared any contact for last two months. I will request mongers to respect my decision. It was a great experience being in this forum and have made some great friends over here. Those who know my mongering number are welcome to contact me for non mongering things if any.

Wish you all a happy life ahead.

ToyBoyCal
05-09-19, 07:17
Hi friends,

Was looking to cool down with a nice massage and some action. Had been getting calls from Crystal Spa near baguiati. Same owners as the spa which shut down in salt lake, above carnival multiplex.

They have only local ladies who seem to think no end of themselves. Took a 90 minute session and was assured by the owner that service would be top notch. An okayish bong girl came in. After about 20 minutes or so she asked if I want extras. Quoted 3 k for B2B. I just laughed it off. She wanted to bargain and gave a last price of 2 k for B2B. Claimed she does not do FS & BJ.

I declined upon which she got offended and used words like 'cheap customers' have started frequenting.

All in all a waste of money. Below average massage, inflated sense of self beauty, etc.

WIR. Never.

SinghLive
05-09-19, 08:43
Hey guys,

Visiting Kolkata this week and will stay for a week. Previously I used my flat to bring girl during college time there but now it's not possible. Can anyone help me in deciding in booking Oyo room or any budget hotels in safe area. Basically I need info which area of Kolkata is safe for booking hotel to do this activities. I can help you in Bangalore hotels or contacts if you needed.

BoredBong
05-09-19, 09:18
This is probably my last post here. I am no more active here and have quit mongering. I realized there are other things in life which needs more priority in life at the moment. I am no more in touch with any WG for mongering perspective and not referring anyone. My request will be not to contact any WG with my reference anymore. Its very annoying that people are still contacting WGs with my reference where in actual I have not shared any contact for last two months. I will request mongers to respect my decision. It was a great experience being in this forum and have made some great friends over here. Those who know my mongering number are welcome to contact me for non mongering things if any.

Wish you all a happy life ahead.Hi Avik bro,

I felt sorry hearing you are leaving the forum and mongering. You are one of the helpful seniors out here. I was given good pointers by you while starting mongering journey. I wish best of luck in your ventures in the different aspects of your life. Please PM me your number so that we can be in touch.

The Kolkata forum will not be the same without you. Be happy.

Regards,

Boredbong.

HotPussyEater
05-09-19, 13:10
Hi folks,

My naga frnd is visiting Kolkatta for few days.

Let me describe her.

Boob's Awesome.

Body. Milky white.

Features. Can't be forgotten.

Legs. Super hot.

Pussy. Should be explored.

She has requested for few contact in Kolkatta.

Direct nos will be given to you.

Pics can't be posted here but I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Asking 15 k night.

Want to meet 2-3 guys.

Those who want to enjoy and ready for said damages only ping me or FAW.

Don't negotiate on this.

If you think it's high just leave it.

Regards HpE.

Raj2910
05-09-19, 13:49
Hi all,

Thanks.Please PM the SP contact.

Thanks!

Rraijadajeet
05-09-19, 14:21
Hi,

Might sound weird.

But can anyone help me with a bird with a good ass. In town.

Vfourlbit
05-09-19, 15:37
Before starting the report, I would like to say Thank You very much FAW for directing me in Kolkata and helping me understand how to get the desired girls. I had read so many reviews of Meghana that I was very much desperate and determined to have Meghana.

As soon as I reached Kolkata got the contact of Ms Sumi, she was little late in reaching my place and that is understood, because of the place where I was staying was difficult to reach. However, she made up with her service. She is a sweet lady, very easy to talk to. By nature, I am an introvert person. But she made things very easy for me. She was great on bed. Loved every moment with her. She has a great figure.

Looks - 8/10.

Figure - 10/10.

Deed - 9/10.

BJ - 10/10.

Damage - 5.5 K.

WIR. Yes.

The very next day, I got to meet Ms Meghana. She made things very comfortable and we spent 2-3 hours together. Had a great time with her. I don't have much to add for her, as so much has already been shared about her on ISG. I will give my ratings.

Looks - 8/10.

Deed - 9/10.

BJ - 10/10.

Damage - 6 k.

WIR. Yes, only if she has time, it seems she has some difficulty going out now a days.

One thing I did not mention for both the girls, both are not time watchers and are never in any kind of hurry.

Thanks FAW once again for helping me to get in touch with these girls.

Hamishxyz
05-09-19, 16:26
MT has nothing exciting to offer. They don't have many visitors these days. New girls are not that great. Better to avoid.

Is Mohua mashi still available. Who are the other girls currently available there? Don't see much FRs on MT. Plan to drop by during my next visit. Is anybody in touch with Piyali or Reshmi the old time stars. You appreciate there digits. Have both their digits but lost them. Their full night service used to be awesome. Pure nympho. After fucking 6-7 guys during the day they could go on and on.

Hamishxyz
05-09-19, 16:33
Ask him to share the screenshot of my pm and often I hear dogs bark in pairs. Hope you can relate to that.

Its you now who is defensive. If she is not a service girl, its non of our concern. If you are so concerned better confront that lady SP. Those who are accusing is because they haven't got the SP digits from him, and they won't get in future too.

Hamishxyz
05-09-19, 16:42
OK let me take back what I said for a moment and let them give you the SP's number. I am 100% sure that these cheap pair has been posting all fake FRs with pictures of girls only available to them. No one else has certified having tried the girl I have mentioned. I personally know that girl and that picture is 2-3 year's old. Anyway, I haven't told her anything. If they had the real contact, I am sure some of you would have got the no. By now. He is saying that I have asked his friend for the no. & didn't get, ask him to show a screenshot of my pm. Now he will say that he has deleted my pm. Very much possible. I have been a silent follower, never really cared for such conflicts, but this time I could not stop myself. Apologies to the other mongers, other than these 2 nuisances.

I always believe in sharing whatever contacts I have as I feel there is nothing to lose if I share. I have been responding to all PMs requesting me for contacts. If someone does not like sharing contacts then he cannot be forced to. But all this mudslinging should stop. Let us all be civilized to each other.

Cheers!

Hamishxyz
05-09-19, 16:45
Bro,

This girl wasn't even in Kolkata the time that you've mentioned.

Keep calm dost. The same girl was available with a lady SP Miss A in North Kolkata few months back. That lady has a place and brings girls to her den. What Amaze has written is true. No need to argue too much. Leave this discussion. It's not going anywhere. Its not good for forum.

Prai462
05-09-19, 21:17

Wish you all a happy life ahead.Bro,

You are leaving crushing my dream of getting Priyanka AH's digits from you. Is she back yet?

If yes, can someone please share her digits with me?

If no, please let me know who comes next after her for Best BBBJ?

All the best AvikForU.

Prai462
05-09-19, 22:11

Looks 80% of the pics.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k ST.

I don't have her direct number, don't pm me now.I also know this girl. Please prove that this is not a random post with photo taken from her social media profile.

If you are genuine, you should be able to connect me with her someway or another.

If you say stuff like: "I don't have to prove anything" or "I don't have her number", then I am sorry to say you are beating around the Bush.

Don't want to start a fight. Just my honest opinion.

Cheers.

Hamishxyz
05-10-19, 04:25
Now wait for a personal attack.

I also know this girl. Please prove that this is not a random post with photo taken from her social media profile.

If you are genuine, you should be able to connect me with her someway or another.

If you say stuff like: "I don't have to prove anything" or "I don't have her number", then I am sorry to say you are beating around the Bush.

Cheers.

SinghLive
05-10-19, 06:24
Just reminding again for some suggestions. I can help in contacts in return.

Hey guys,

Visiting Kolkata this week and will stay for a week. Previously I used my flat to bring girl during college time there but now it's not possible. Can anyone help me in deciding in booking Oyo room or any budget hotels in safe area. Basically I need info which area of Kolkata is safe for booking hotel to do this activities. I can help you in Bangalore hotels or contacts if you needed.

Dondu
05-10-19, 06:32
I also know this girl. Please prove that this is not a random post with photo taken from her social media profile.

Cheers.If you know the girl, then why do you ask for him to connect with her? Strange logic. He already said he doesn't have her personal number, he got it via SP. He is not here to prove anything. If you don't like his post, you can move ahead. Nobody has time for illogical demands.

Dondu
05-10-19, 06:34
I always believe in sharing whatever contacts I have as I feel there is nothing to lose if I share. I have been responding to all PMs requesting me for contacts. If someone does not like sharing contacts then he cannot be forced to. But all this mudslinging should stop. Let us all be civilized to each other.

Cheers!Mudslinging was started by one of the member here, not by Amaze bro. Civility is not at all present in this kolkata forum.

Dondu
05-10-19, 06:36
Bro,

This girl wasn't even in Kolkata the time that you've mentioned.Nobody has mentioned any time to anyone. Come down to your senses.

NeilRoy
05-10-19, 07:57
Request brothers to share SP Riya contact from dumdum. Or if someone has Madhu's number.

NikTheDevil
05-10-19, 08:08
Hi folks,

Let me describe her.

Boob's Awesome.

Body. Milky white.

Legs. Super hot.

She has requested for few contact in Kolkatta..I just texted you and FAW for the contact and reference. Kindly share the profile. Thanks a lot bro.

Afineboy
05-10-19, 09:19
Hi folks,

Let me describe her.

Boob's Awesome.

Body. Milky white.

Legs. Super hot.

She has requested for few contact in Kolkatta..Hi!

I am interested, OK with the 15 k budget, please let me know how to go about it.

Loserlund1
05-10-19, 10:47
I don't have a credit card to activate my PM so this must be a strange message to coordinate on public forum. But I am willing to help fellow mongers if someone can help me activate my PM. I can pay you whatever charges.

But again I have no PM. I also need advice on how to coordinate with fellow mongers.

I am also willing to pay to experience threesome with a fellow monger if he helps me pay for the PM facility.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 12:14
What's your budget bro?

Just reminding again for some suggestions. I can help in contacts in return.

Abhi1991
05-10-19, 13:00
Hi,

I'm from Kolkata but working in Mumbai. Visiting Kolkata on a leave. Can anyone help me out with contacts that are safe and reliable? Looking to meet someone before I go back and I'm new here in this site.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 13:01
Hey Ace,

Did you try the girl? Feedback, and any chance that you can share the SP number?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

VelvetBlue046
05-10-19, 13:15
Hi,

I am new here. Would be great if you could exchange these contacts. I also have a couple I could share with you.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 13:32
Boss,

SG is the fool-proof destination in Kolkata. Looking forward to your updates.

Cheers!

I would say this guy amaze is lot better than others. This forum is not like before and largely misused. Lot of guys have reported this and we discuss this widely in other forums. A lot of seniors are keeping quiet and disinterested for the simple reason that this forum has been fully invaded by guys who have vested interested by pushing low quality indies for higher price, girls who are not worth more than 1500. Guys who have experienced might understand what I mean. Guys beware specially who are visitors, you are the prime target..

Atasbaji
05-10-19, 16:02
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata once again from 15th to 17th May. I require good hotel suggestion at Central Kolkata or near Aiport where girls can directly approach to my room without Checking in or facing much of a hindrance at reception. My per night room budget is around 2-2.5 k. You can also PM me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atasbaji.

Venom5566
05-10-19, 16:31
HI all,

I have met this busty and lovely Housewife a year back and since then its been 5 times I have met her. She is around 26 and is a perfect MILF and a housewife. Due to financial reasons she started mongering and I was one of her early customers. Recently met her again and she is as horny as before. She is very cooperative and once in her comfort level she will do whatever it takes to please you.

I booked a hotel in sec 1 and arranged an appointment at around 3 pm. The weather was good and rainy then. I reached hotel and in 15 mins she did. As we knew it other from before so it was in seconds we were comfortable. She entered with a huge smile and hugged me tight with a lip kiss. She is a bit talkative and started with blah blah stories. After chitchatting around 15 minutes she washed herself off and came out of the washroom in 2 piece with a towel on. Oh man man. It was a pleasure to my eyes. Jumped on the bed and we started. Loads of DFK and body licking. Her boobs are 36 D you would love to play with them. Then slowly and after a long foreplay and kissing and licking started with BBBJ and she knows the game. I was smoking cigarettes while watching her nail down giving me BJ on the sofa. He are V is clean and had DATY and and fucked her like crazy and all the way I had a thumb in her ass and she seemed to enjoy that. Tried Anal but was not successful as she was very tight and never had before. She helped me with cream but still couldn't do as it was hurting her. But the best part is she didn't object for anal and tried for it. Had two rounds and left.

Her family is not aware of what she does and so she only works in the weekdays and has to free by 6-7 pm.

She is a tigress in bed and open to all positions but she has a little tummy and stretchmarks. Rest it was excellent.

Report card:

Girl (GFE) 10.

Face 8.

Body 7.

Boobs 8 (36 D).

Pussy 7. Bit Loose.

DFK 9.

BJ 9.

Anal Tried but unsuccessful.

CIM didn't ask.

Attitude 10.

Eager to please 10.

GFE 10.

Time watcher Not at all. And she was totally involved in the act.

Damage 4 K for 2 shorts and 2 hours. Hotel-1200.

Every thing is on the menu and she is very open to any innovative sex positions.

I can happily share contacts in exchange for contacts. If you are requesting me make sure you are sending at least an Indies number True GFE and tested.

Neways I am also looking for Meghna and Sumi's number.

BoringLife
05-10-19, 16:52
Hello mongering friends,

I am new to here.

Today on my way home I came across a women of mid-30's standing on Ultadanga flyover.

She must have understood my curiosity and approached me inquiring about my "requirements". On asking, She quoted 800/ HR and even agreed to travel to my room ss well. For the record, I live alone in a rented flat so it wasn't an issue for me.

But I wasn't sure and had safety concerns so dropped the idea.

My question to senior mongers, if this kind of venture is safe and if anyone from this forum have any prior experience here from Ultadanga flyover.

IAmTheBest
05-10-19, 17:51
Goes by the name Ishika. Have ads in few sites. Do you know where is she from? Area?

Hi guys,

Anybody here aware of a chick named shreeparna. I met her in tinder and later found out her to be an indie, offering herself at a very low price than the market standard.

At 2 k per night.

Attaching her pic for your reference.

Don't PM if you don't have info about her, please.

Prai462
05-10-19, 18:50
If you know the girl, then why do you ask for him to connect with her? Strange logic. He already said he doesn't have her personal number, he got it via SP. He is not here to prove anything. If you don't like his post, you can move ahead. Nobody has time for illogical demands.1. "If you know the girl, then why do you ask for him to connect with her? Strange logic. " - You want me to go directly to the girl and ask if she sleeps with people for money? Whose logic is strange is questionable here.

2. "he already said he doesn't have her personal number, he got it via SP. " - I haven't asked for her personal number. "connect me with her someway or another. " means through SP. Understand simple English before commenting.

3. "he is not here to prove anything. " - You just proved my point about beating around the Bush. Thanks for that.

4. "If you don't like his post, you can move ahead. Nobody has time for illogical demands" - Bro, its not about like or dislike, its for awareness. People get misled by fake FRs. I have no personal grudge against anyone.

I won't reply to any posts after this about this topic, as this is increasing unnecessary posts and diverting us from the main purpose of the forum.

Cheers.

MadMonkey2013
05-10-19, 21:04
Just reminding again for some suggestions. I can help in contacts in return.OYO's are rather safe irrespective of where you book, provided they are couple friendly. But if I were you I would lay low till the elections pass.