PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Hamishxyz
05-10-19, 21:32
When was this if I may know?

Nobody has mentioned any time to anyone. Come down to your senses.

RascalsHole
05-10-19, 21:48
Hey Ace,

Did you try the girl? Feedback, and any chance that you can share the SP number?

Thanks.I had tried her six months back. She looks different from her picture now. But she is still beautiful. Her breasts have shagged a bit. She gave me DFK,CBJ. CBJ seemed hurried and mechanical. She seemed a bit hurried overall. We had sex in WOT and missionary pos. It was an above average experience overall. I got her through sp Pradeep. Damage was rs4 k..

NewInPune
05-10-19, 22:10
You could try Ibis in Rajarhat.

Hello everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata once again from 15th to 17th May. I require good hotel suggestion at Central Kolkata or near Aiport where girls can directly approach to my room without Checking in or facing much of a hindrance at reception. My per night room budget is around 2-2.5 k. You can also PM me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atasbaji.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 22:12
Hey,

Can you share the digits for Pradeep?

Thanks.

I had tried her six months back. She looks different from her picture now. But she is still beautiful. Her breasts have shagged a bit. She gave me DFK,CBJ. CBJ seemed hurried and mechanical. She seemed a bit hurried overall. We had sex in WOT and missionary pos. It was an above average experience overall. I got her through sp Pradeep. Damage was rs4 k..

SinghLive
05-11-19, 01:19
Hey,

Just needed to confirm with you guys. Does Indes Riya (Deepmala) digits end with 107?

ToyBoyCal
05-11-19, 01:39
HI all,

I have met this busty and lovely Housewife a year back and since then its been 5 times I have met her. She is around 26 and is a perfect MILF and a housewife.

Her family is not aware of what she does and so she only works in the weekdays and has to free by 6-7

Damage 4 K for 2 shorts and 2 hours. Hotel 1200.Hi bro!

Can you please share her contact.

DavidLuke
05-11-19, 02:55
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata once again from 15th to 17th May. I require good hotel suggestion at Central Kolkata or near Aiport where girls can directly approach to my room without Checking in or facing much of a hindrance at reception. My per night room budget is around 2-2.5 k. You can also PM me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atasbaji.Bro,

Try Maureen. Best in airport zone.

Fresh Meat
05-11-19, 03:54
Hi mate,

My advice is don't take her home straight do it after your develop a rapport and you know the person, in any case 500 should be the rate she is quoting high you need to bargain.

Cheers, refer to yugsingh reports on ultadanga flyover.

FM.

Hello mongering friends,

I am new to here.

Today on my way home I came across a women of mid-30's standing on Ultadanga flyover.

She must have understood my curiosity and approached me inquiring about my "requirements". On asking, She quoted 800/ HR and even agreed to travel to my room ss well. For the record, I live alone in a rented flat so it wasn't an issue for me.

But I wasn't sure and had safety concerns so dropped the idea.

My question to senior mongers, if this kind of venture is safe and if anyone from this forum have any prior experience here from Ultadanga flyover.

Ruata
05-11-19, 04:10
I don't have a credit card to activate my PM so this must be a strange message to coordinate on public forum. But I am willing to help fellow mongers if someone can help me activate my PM. I can pay you whatever charges.

But again I have no PM. I also need advice on how to coordinate with fellow mongers.

I am also willing to pay to experience threesome with a fellow monger if he helps me pay for the PM facility.Copy / paste my old post.

Paid Subscription.

I have seen in many threads regarding Paid Subscription, difficulty in getting VISA Debit Card Accepted by the biller.

I had SBI VIS Global Debit Card, Bandan Bank VISA International Card. Both of them were not working. I asked a lot in the forum and I searched google etc too.

The method which works.

1) I Signed up AXIS Bank ASAP Zero Balance Account Online https://www.axisbank.com/accounts/sa...axis_ASAP.html..

2) You don't have to visit the bank, everything can be done online.

3) For KYC you need to visit the bank, but without KYC you can do a transaction upto 1 lac per annum, which is sufficient for ISG.

4) Once the account is open you will get email and sms. Transfer Rs 5000/- for other Bank Ac or Debit card. (I'm saying 5000 because you will get free Physical Debit Card, if the deposit is less than 5000 then you will be charged around 350 for the card.

5) Sit back relax and wait for the physical debit card.

6) Once you get the card go to the nearest ATM and do a transaction for activate your Card.

There you go. You can even use it at other adult related sir like AH.

Hope this help my fellow mongers who are facing difficulty in buying the subscription.

Cheers.

Aashuu
05-11-19, 04:45
I must have received at least 45 PMs and have responded to all.

Cheers!I am also interested. Kindly provide me contact details. Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Venom5566
05-11-19, 06:55
No, its not at all safe.

Hello mongering friends,

I am new to here.

Today on my way home I came across a women of mid-30's standing on Ultadanga flyover.

She must have understood my curiosity and approached me inquiring about my "requirements". On asking, She quoted 800/ HR and even agreed to travel to my room ss well. For the record, I live alone in a rented flat so it wasn't an issue for me.

But I wasn't sure and had safety concerns so dropped the idea.

My question to senior mongers, if this kind of venture is safe and if anyone from this forum have any prior experience here from Ultadanga flyover.

Venom5566
05-11-19, 08:05
She is also available is the weekends. Sorry for I wrong info in last FR.

HI all,

I have met this busty and lovely Housewife a year back and since then its been 5 times I have met her. She is around 26 and is a perfect MILF and a housewife. Due to financial reasons she started mongering and I was one of her early customers. Recently met her again and she is as horny as before. She is very cooperative and once in her comfort level she will do whatever it takes to please you.

I booked a hotel in sec 1 and arranged an appointment at around 3 pm. The weather was good and rainy then. I reached hotel and in 15 mins she did. As we knew it other from before so it was in seconds we were comfortable. She entered with a huge smile and hugged me tight with a lip kiss. She is a bit talkative and started with blah blah stories. After chitchatting around 15 minutes she washed herself off and came out of the washroom in 2 piece with a towel on. Oh man man. It was a pleasure to my eyes. Jumped on the bed and we started. Loads of DFK and body licking..

RahulA9282
05-11-19, 08:46
Request brothers to share SP Riya contact from dumdum. Or if someone has Madhu's number.Bro,

If you want Riya SP number just PM me and I can share it. I don't have Madhu's direct number. But let me remind you that the new place of Riya is Non Airconditioned and in this sweltering heat of the city it becomes impossible to get engaged in the act. Even after this, if you want her number, just PM me.

Renegade27
05-11-19, 10:23
Went to m spa, was allotted to a local, since I am more interested in local than NE and Thai, but a skinny one came, I asked the receptionist to change the girl and send anyone with big ones. She said one NE is there good looking and with big assets. She came after 2 mins, OMG. What a fig, and also very beautiful. Didn't expected like this. She is from Sikkim. Straight hair, awesome looks, she said due to election time she can only give HJ with top access at 1 k. She told me to come after election for full enjoyment. Will repeat many times for sure.

Only will share to those who will share in return.And I VL share some contacts of most discussed SP in the forum.

IAmTheBest
05-11-19, 13:05
Nice. Had met her once. Is her digit the same? 871.

HI all,

I have met this busty and lovely Housewife a year back and since then its been 5 times I have met her. She is around 26 and is a perfect MILF and a housewife. Due to financial reasons she started mongering and I was one of her early customers. Recently met her again and she is as horny as before. She is very cooperative and once in her comfort level she will do whatever it takes to please you.

I booked a hotel in sec 1 and arranged an appointment at around 3 pm. The weather was good and rainy then. I reached hotel and in 15 mins she did. As we knew it other from before so it was in seconds we were comfortable. She entered with a huge smile and hugged me tight with a lip kiss. She is a bit talkative and started with blah blah stories. After chitchatting around 15 minutes she washed herself off and came out of the washroom in 2 piece with a towel on. Oh man man. It was a pleasure to my eyes. Jumped on the bed and we started. Loads of DFK and body licking. Her boobs are 36 D you would love to play with them. Then slowly and after a long foreplay and kissing and licking started with BBBJ and she knows the game. I was smoking cigarettes while watching her nail down giving me BJ on the sofa. He are V is clean and had DATY and and fucked her like crazy and all the way I had a thumb in her ass and she seemed to enjoy that. Tried Anal but was not successful as she was very tight and never had before. She helped me with cream but still couldn't do as it was hurting her..

Raj2246
05-11-19, 15:32
Hi,

Can you please share her details. After going through the review I really interested to meet her.

By the way I can share the details of Megna and my experience with her. She is the best now a days in Kolkata.

Mushafir
05-11-19, 18:19
Once upon a time I was regular in Kolkata forum. However at a certain point I decided to keep myself away from the forum. The decision was for a temporary period, however seeing the behavior of certain members I decided to extend my absence from the forum. And I feel that my decision was correct.

1. Recently few members are unnecessarily indulging in abusive languages.

2. Some members writing big FRs, but not willing to share digits.

3. Some members willing to share no in exchange only. As if they feel that it was some sort of their property only. Had I followed this principle of exchange, I feel many members we not have got any contacts. Members will. Xondirm. Here that senior members never insisted for exchange of no. In fact senior members invested money to find out best gems. Od Kolkata,. Which were enjoyed by many member without any hard work. I just have advice to. Those exchange members, that if you are not willing to share, then please keep silent.

Will continue to. Give my thoughts.

Raj2246
05-11-19, 19:58
Can you please share the details of that spa and girl? I will return surely, share some contact as per your choice.

Raj2246
05-11-19, 20:11
Hi bro,

Is she same Madhu with last digits 683?

Zippos
05-12-19, 03:03
I often come across a post where a Newbi had help from either Mushafir or FAW and thanking them. I wonder what would happen if Seniors like Mushafir, Faw, RascalsHole, CoolGuyJason, Venom5566 didn't help out the Newbi!

Like Mushafir bhai said, Senior members invested money to find out best gems! That's where all the Meghna, Arpita, Paromita, Adriana, Tanushree comes from.

To my understanding, This is a very informative forum and I learned from RTFF. Shared and exchanged contacts without expecting anything whenever I could with very limited Kolkata mongering experience.

Not trying to judge anyone or trying to argue whatsoever, but one thing to say, "Sharing is Caring, not just for others but for oneself ". Happy Safe Mongering brothers.

Once upon a time I was regular in Kolkata forum. However at a certain point I decided to keep myself away from the forum. The decision was for a temporary period, however seeing the behavior of certain members I decided to extend my absence from the forum. And I feel that my decision was correct.

3. Some members willing to share no in exchange only. As if they feel that it was some sort of their property only. Had I followed this principle of exchange, I feel many members we not have got any contacts. Members will. Xondirm. Here that senior members never insisted for exchange of no. In fact senior members invested money to find out best gems. Od Kolkata,. Which were enjoyed by many member without any hard work. I just have advice to. Those exchange members, that if you are not willing to share, then please keep silent.

Rik1987
05-12-19, 05:31
She is also available is the weekends. Sorry for I wrong info in last FR.Hi brother,

Can you please share her digits?

Rik1987
05-12-19, 05:32
Nice. Had met her once. Is her digit the same? 871.Please help me with her digits.

BoringLife
05-12-19, 06:19
Bro,

If you want Riya SP number just PM me and I can share it. I don't have Madhu's direct number. But let me remind you that the new place of Riya is Non Airconditioned and in this sweltering heat of the city it becomes impossible to get engaged in the act. Even after this, if you want her number, just PM me.Hey,

I messaged you. Please provide me the contact.

TIA.

Venom5566
05-12-19, 07:05
Don't mind brother, I have received 51 request as of now for Arohi HW and I have replied everyone individually. Its just that I have requested for a contact against it, That to after I have sent my contact. And its just a request not an order. Because I know its not possible for everyone to share contacts. And helping a newbie is always good and its expected to help.

I often come across a post where a Newbi had help from either Mushafir or FAW and thanking them. I wonder what would happen if Seniors like Mushafir, Faw, RascalsHole, CoolGuyJason, Venom5566 didn't help out the Newbi!

Like Mushafir bhai said, Senior members invested money to find out best gems! That's where all the Meghna, Arpita, Paromita, Adriana, Tanushree comes from.

To my understanding, This is a very informative forum and I learned from RTFF. Shared and exchanged contacts without expecting anything whenever I could with very limited Kolkata mongering experience.

Not trying to judge anyone or trying to argue whatsoever, but one thing to say, "Sharing is Caring, not just for others but for oneself ". Happy Safe Mongering brothers.

Venom5566
05-12-19, 07:08
No, its changed.

Nice. Had met her once. Is her digit the same? 871.

Venom5566
05-12-19, 07:10
She is the same Arpita with 299.

Met this gal a few days ago. She is separated from her husband since last 7 years and has a 10 year old son who studies in a good school. Extremely GFE experience, very co-operative, huge boobs but is slightly on the heavier side. She has a wheatish complexion and a pleasing personality. Not posting her pics because don't want to expose her as she has a growing up son. Knows how to please a man and enjoys it herself too. Open to all--BBBJ, Deepthroat, CIM, Anal as well. Overall, I would rate her as 8/10. Outcall only. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me please.

Venom5566
05-12-19, 07:12
PM me for the contact details.

Hi bro!

Can you please share her contact.

Venom5566
05-12-19, 07:14
PM me for Riya Sp and Madhu.

Request brothers to share SP Riya contact from dumdum. Or if someone has Madhu's number.

LoveMaker16
05-12-19, 08:09
Yep it is the same.

Is this the same Sumi ending with 68.

LoveMaker16
05-12-19, 08:12
ButockMann already replied to your PM with contact and reference.

Regards.

STC 2017
05-12-19, 09:33
I just have advice to. Those exchange members, that if you are not willing to share, then please keep silent.

Will continue to. Give my thoughts.Absolutely concur. Welcome back.

IAmTheBest
05-12-19, 16:03
Its very sad situation. Its everybody's loss. I appreciate your contribution in this forum. I personally request you to re consider your decision. I have personally experienced assistance from you twice. Thanks a lot. Appreciate. My 2 cents to this forum is to be sporting. Sharing is caring. May good senses prevail. Happy humping!

HungDick
05-13-19, 02:27

Will continue to. Give my thoughts.Totally agree with your point of view and express heart felt gratitude towards your selfless contribution. Please do not leave.

Regards.

Max75
05-13-19, 12:31

3. Some members willing to share no in exchange only. As if they feel that it was some sort of their property only. Had I followed this principle of exchange, I feel many members we not have got any contacts. Members will. Xondirm. Here that senior members never insisted for exchange of no. In fact senior members invested money to find out best gems..I think you make total sense my friend. Although I'm kinda new here, you spoke my heart out.

DevilKaushik
05-13-19, 13:59
Can someone give review on Dream Girl Body Massage center. I found them on JustDial. Anyone used their services before? How was it and was it worth the money? Most importantly are the girls any good?

And yes if you do know any massage Center who provides Happy Ending service please let me know thanks.

LoveMaker16
05-13-19, 16:11
Mushafir,

My sincere thanks and gratitude to you. You are one of those true friends in this forum who are always available to help. I really appreciate that.

Sanysh11
05-13-19, 20:00
Tried and tasted. Stay at viceroy. ID is must.

Thanks.

Yash.

Hello everyone,

Regards,

Atasbaji.

MieGandalf
05-13-19, 20:13
Mushafir bro,

You are spot on in your thoughts!

You're famous across many forums. People always refer to you when a trip to / through Kol is mentioned. Here in Hyderabad we have a few brothers like Babykutu, Jhongage, Desipunter & Achilies and Monger Club who are generous and helpful with contacts and pointers! Its people like you who have shared, helped & guide without expectations! Maybe the rest of us should take a leaf out of these brothers' book and then this place will definitely be a much happier place. (Forgive me for missing out some of the brothers from Delhi, BLR and Kol forums or this would have been a very long post!

Thank you Mushafir bro! You were the first one from this forum to respond to me when I was a newbie here a few years back and requested for a contact, and that on my first message to you!

Cheers and Respect!

LEO.

3. Some members willing to share no in exchange only. As if they feel that it was some sort of their property only. Had I followed this principle of exchange, I feel many members we not have got any contacts. Members will. Xondirm. Here that senior members never insisted for exchange of no. In fact senior members invested money to find out best gems..

LetMeLove
05-13-19, 20:14
She is the same Arpita with 299.Does she come for full night?

Anshj
05-14-19, 04:59
Are you advising we directly hit her up in FB and ask to join in bed? The profile seems real (and not alt) and that approach could cause backlashes including LE action. If there is a way you can introduce / refer to her, I would be very happy to connect over PMs.Please share her link / full name in PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

DevilHeart
05-14-19, 10:36
Had been trying to be with her from quite a month finally met her at an Oyo. Had trouble booking one bt after a lot of searching eventually got one in salt lake. Now getting to the girl. Good figure pimple face talkative bong nice chick.

Had a long conversation with her then v had a small shower together followed by a good BJ then v opted for doggy bt after couple of minutes I noticed blood coming out of her pussy she said it was her 4th day and she was OK with it bt I didn't feel like continuing so washed of the blood and asked her to give a blowjob and finish it didn't know she didn't like CIM blew it in her mouth she ran away to the bathroom as soon as I started erupting so had to end it with hand.

Don't have much rating as there wasn't much sex.

WIR- girl is nice has a good body BJ is good bt still no as there are plenty of other fishes out there.

Soumik Rohit
05-14-19, 10:58
Is relax spa reliable? I have called them. They told one thousand for 2 hours and 3 thousand for full night.

DefSmooth
05-14-19, 11:47
She is the same Arpita with 299.Hi,

I am new to mongering. Request you to please share Arpita's number and age approx.

SensualLover
05-14-19, 13:01
I have been reading the forum and found mention of Madhu at two places, one attached to SP Riya and other an Inde. Are the 2 same?

Cheers all.

Sensuallover.

STC 2017
05-14-19, 20:29
Please share her link / full name in PM.The name was already mentioned in one of the earlier posts. I would strictly discourage connecting with her in her original FB profile unless the OP can man up and confirm that the person discussed agrees to be contacted in such a way.

Aashuu
05-14-19, 21:34
PM me for Riya Sp and Madhu.I am going to visit Kolkata from 23rd to 26th kindy provide me contact no of Riya for Madhu.

Venom5566
05-14-19, 23:20
Brother, it's all scam! Don't fall for it.

Can someone give review on Dream Girl Body Massage center. I found them on JustDial. Anyone used their services before? How was it and was it worth the money? Most importantly are the girls any good?

And yes if you do know any massage Center who provides Happy Ending service please let me know thanks.

Venom5566
05-14-19, 23:23
Never been there but rates seems to be fishy. And no spa in Kolkata is opened whole night.

Is relax spa reliable? I have called them. They told one thousand for 2 hours and 3 thousand for full night.

Venom5566
05-14-19, 23:24
I don't think so. You can speak to her.

Does she come for full night?

VMike
05-15-19, 04:12
Went to Ria she promised someone else in pics but when reached some other lady Anita was on offer. She told me to 'adjust' . Having time I agreed for it. Man she was average looking with average assets. Works in some events mgmt firm by day. Almost like a dead corpse with no DFK. And BBJ. She farted once as well LOL in the end. Felt cheated that day. Its a bit old FR.

CantStop17
05-15-19, 10:54

And yes if you do know any massage Center who provides Happy Ending service please let me know thanks.This is not a message parolour, its like a room used to give message to clients by ordinary profiles from Sonagacchi, this place is actually in Sonagacchi, don't expect much.

PrinceKerry14
05-15-19, 12:06
Hi,

Can you share her contact.

Regards.

This is an old FR.

Meet this girl few weeks back through a common friend in Mumbai. She is a budding model and speaks impeccable English and French.

As you expect from a model, simply mind blowing super tonned body. By the way she is quite tall 5' 9'.

She has moved to Kolkata and is need of work and is in this for short time (that is what she told).

Now coming to the deed..

Partha Pratim
05-15-19, 15:01
Went to her place. A bit difficult to identify. Non A/C.

But made up with the service.

Had pinged her previously for Madhu and Anu together. Man, what an experience. They are out of this world. Thanks a lot FAW for sharing me the contact.

Madhu was at her scintillating best. Did not allow DFK, but BBBJ, Bodylicking and a tight hug. She has the smoothest and fairest skin. Did DATY, nice pubic hair. Fucked her in missionary position and after some rest again in WOT.

Anu was at her ravishing best. She is dusky with sexy eyes. Very cute. I am almost missing her kisses and cuddle as I write this. No DFK, kissed and nibbled my entire body. HJ, followed by WOT. Nice boobs. Gave her a good boob massage. Then allowed normal lip kiss. COB done. Followed by a nice long lip kiss.

Overall experience- 20/10.

Looks- 10/10 for both.

Body- 7/10 for Madhu, 9/10 for Anu.

Pussy- 9/10 for both.

A Level- not allowed.

Am looking forward to having them again soon.

Ruata
05-15-19, 15:08
Does anyone have indie CIS or Sp Providing CIS at Kolkata.

Wanted to try some. I have read this thread but did not see encounter with CIS.

Seniors please shed some light.

SinghLive
05-15-19, 19:00
Got contact of Inde Riya from one of older member. As currently in Kolkata so decided to meet her. Booked a Oyo hotel near airport. She came on time and everything was okay. But something weird happened. While I was talking with before starting things, she told that she will left this work and getting married next month. I was not taking this seriously because most of girl say this. I started smiling and said many girl have said this to me. Suddenly she opened her phone gallery and showed me her wedding card. I was shocked that I having Sex with girl who is engaged and getting married in 30 days. Second weird thing happened was little embarrassing for me because I am not new in this but still happened with me, maybe because I was chatting with her from long time and trusted her. From starting she was asking for cigarette and I told her I don't smoke. I told her that I can bring cigarette for her but she denied. So after first round she again started talking about cigarette. I was tired so told her to go and take. I was sleeping and when I wake up after 1 HR she still didn't came. The worst thing was I paid 8 k for 2 shots in advance in room. I messaged her in evening and she told me it was paining so decided to leave. And this is her last meeting because day of marriage is coming near.

Overall experience- 8/10.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

DFK- No.

Damage- 8 k for 2 shots (I had only 1 but satisfied as hell).

Lone Wolf 69
05-15-19, 20:37
I have been a die hard fan of the this forum and have been following it for the past 2 years and finally bought the membership a few months back, but up until now I had been only a silent observer trying to understand the inner workings of the mongering world, even though a few seniors generously shared some indie contacts but I have been unable to visit Kolkata since then.

But finally thanks to Anant Singh (you are a kind soul) I came with 2 contacts he shared with me and hence finally took my fist steps on this journey. Hope I will continue receiving the help and blessings of the seniors here and be of some help to others in this forum.

Looks: 7 (a bit chubby).

Boobs: 8 (big tits).

Service: role play stripping teasing and dirty talking.

Damages: 500 (7 min) 700 (10 min) 1 k (15 min).

100 (demo).

This is my first FR so sorry for mistakes.

Lone Wolf 69.

RascalsHole
05-15-19, 22:57
This report is a week old. Contacted sp rocky. This sp has dens in chinar park and lake town. He asked me to come to chinar park MP. I was shown three girls whose pic I have posted. I chose the 1st girl who was very slim, she looks slightly different in reality but she is still beautiful. . she gave me a good massage and we chatted for a while, she said she is married and has one year old child, even showed the childs photo. . then we both undressed. Her boobs were small and saggy which I did not like. Anyway she gave me a good CBJ then I fucked her in missionary and finished. She gave me a good GFE.

Face------9.

Boobs-----5.

Figure-------9.

Pussy------6-loose.

GF experience------9.

Cost- rs2. 5 k + rs200 tip to girl. .

DevilKaushik
05-16-19, 03:32
This will be my first time doing it with a girl. I want it to be memorable. Do you guys suggest any good reliable servive, place for me who I can trust and the girls are good looking. I have a budget of around 7 k for now. Thanks in Advance. I hope my fellow brothers will help me out.

Zippos
05-16-19, 06:22
Well brother, You are definitely going to need to activate your PM to receive contacts. I don't know how suitable a spa would be for a first timer but an incall will definitely give you more confidence. Book a decent hotel room first then have a drink or two to calm your nerves down then if no health issues involved maybe one sachet of Kamagra (try at your own risk) or a Cialis.

Happy Safe first mongering.

This will be my first time doing it with a girl. I want it to be memorable. Do you guys suggest any good reliable servive, place for me who I can trust and the girls are good looking. I have a budget of around 7 k for now. Thanks in Advance. I hope my fellow brothers will help me out.

RascalsHole
05-16-19, 07:31
Has anyone tried SP biplab girls. His no. Is ending at 795.

If tried then give reviews.

RockingKolkata
05-16-19, 09:41
Is relax spa reliable? I have called them. They told one thousand for 2 hours and 3 thousand for full night.You can find a discount coupon in NB. However the fine prints says cameras are installed at the massage rooms for safety purpose. Better be carefull!

Raj2246
05-16-19, 09:45
Please message me in private.

DevilKaushik;2322075]This will be my first time doing it with a girl. I want it to be memorable. Do you guys suggest any good reliable servive, place for me who I can trust and the girls are good looking. I have a budget of around 7 k for now. Thanks in Advance. I hope my fellow brothers will help me out.

BaalaYogi
05-16-19, 10:10
This is probably my last post here. I am no more active here and have quit mongering. I realized there are other things in life which needs more priority in life at the moment. I am no more in touch with any WG for mongering perspective and not referring anyone. My request will be not to contact any WG with my reference anymore. Its very annoying that people are still contacting WGs with my reference where in actual I have not shared any contact for last two months. I will request mongers to respect my decision. It was a great experience being in this forum and have made some great friends over here. Those who know my mongering number are welcome to contact me for non mongering things if any.

Wish you all a happy life ahead.However sad I feel reading your post, respect your choice bro. You have helped me in the past and my sincere appreciation goes to you.

Have a happy and peaceful life!

RahulA9282
05-16-19, 14:28
This is not a message parolour, its like a room used to give message to clients by ordinary profiles from Sonagacchi, this place is actually in Sonagacchi, don't expect much.And the worst part is a lot of tantrums. Don't even allow to suck boobs. Just a place like fill it, shut it, forget it. Wham Wham, Bye Bye.

HornySenior
05-16-19, 15:58
Got contact of Inde Riya from one of older member. As currently in Kolkata so decided to meet her. Booked a Oyo hotel near airport. She came on time and everything was okay. But something weird happened. While I was talking with before starting things, she told that she will left this work and getting married next month. I was not taking this seriously because most of girl say this. I started smiling and said many girl have said this to me. Suddenly she opened her phone gallery and showed me her wedding card. I was shocked that I having Sex with girl who is engaged and getting married in 30 days. Second weird thing happened was little embarrassing for me because I am not new in this but still happened with me, maybe because I was chatting with her from long time and trusted her. From starting she was asking for cigarette and I told her I don't smoke. I told her that I can bring cigarette for her but she denied. So after first round she again started talking about cigarette. I was tired so told her to go and take. I was sleeping and when I wake up after 1 HR she still didn't came. The worst thing was I paid 8 k for 2 shots in advance in room. I messaged her in evening and she told me it was paining so decided to leave. And this is her last meeting because day of marriage is coming near..Bro,

Is it Riya, digits ending 002?

Surajdassani
05-16-19, 16:44
Guys,

I am looking for an independent girl from Kolkata with a GF experience and good by nature. Budget max I can spare till 2 k for 3 to 4 hrs. Place is mine. Should be genuine and trustworthy. Please help. Thanks.

Turgid
05-16-19, 19:58
..........This will be my first time doing it with a girl. I want it to be memorable............I hope Palmela does not get jealous.

Vfourlbit
05-16-19, 20:44
Can you share her number.

Thanks.

This is an old FR.

Meet this girl few weeks back through a common friend in Mumbai. She is a budding model and speaks impeccable English and French.

As you expect from a model, simply mind blowing super tonned body. By the way she is quite tall 5' 9'.

She has moved to Kolkata and is need of work and is in this for short time (that is what she told).

Now coming to the deed.

Met her in Novotel. Superb BBBJ I would compare it with some of the best I had.

And she was open to all position, very passionate and was eager to please. There was no Nakhras which generally you would expect from these girls..

Andy1337
05-17-19, 01:59
Hey all,

Occasional monger here.

Anyone be able to provide some contacts or assistance for ST? I'm looking for at least a good BBBJ and if possible even anal (though I know it can be uncommon and expensive in this city). My budget won't be high so the cheaper the better. Also, what's the update on Bangur? Any good food there? Anyways, all help shall be greatly appreciated.

Deb2016
05-17-19, 02:11
Bro,

Are you saying 1 k for 15 minutes. It seems to be a real quickee business. Curious to know the place thanks.

I have been a die hard fan of the this forum and have been following it for the past 2 years and finally bought the membership a few months back, but up until now I had been only a silent observer trying to understand the inner workings of the mongering world, even though a few seniors generously shared some indie contacts but I have been unable to visit Kolkata since then.

But finally thanks to Anant Singh (you are a kind soul) I came with 2 contacts he shared with me and hence finally took my fist steps on this journey. Hope I will continue receiving the help and blessings of the seniors here and be of some help to others in this forum.

Deb2016
05-17-19, 02:17
Thank you for being so supportive a the considerate. You were one of the rare people who helped without any condition. We all respect your decision and am sure that you will be preoccupied with something more meaningful and happier things in life. Thank you once again and all the very best.

This is probably my last post here. I am no more active here and have quit mongering. I realized there are other things in life which needs more priority in life at the moment. I am no more in touch with any WG for mongering perspective and not referring anyone. My request will be not to contact any WG with my reference anymore. Its very annoying that people are still contacting WGs with my reference where in actual I have not shared any contact for last two months. I will request mongers to respect my decision. It was a great experience being in this forum and have made some great friends over here. Those who know my mongering number are welcome to contact me for non mongering things if any.

Wish you all a happy life ahead..

Deb2016
05-17-19, 02:25
I do not think there is a single person in the forum who will shy away from acknowledging your help and contributions. You have acted as big bro for all of us when we started as newbies doing it selflessly again and again. Your relocation to Delhi has been.

Loss to the forum. Would request you not to desert us completely and keep pouring you valued post. Thank you

Ritesh3978
05-17-19, 07:42
Met with this lady with big tight racks, awesome GFE. 2.5 k for 1 time. Value for money. Only will reciprocate to members who will share, I have SP Riya and few other contacts. On my previous post shared the name of therapist and spa M.

Name but didn't get in return. Fraud people promised and didn't share any number in return. This time will not happen again. I will not share first.

DefSmooth
05-17-19, 10:42
Hi all,

In Kolkata space anyone knows any lady / housewife of say 33-36 age and belonging to high class Marwari society in Kolkata. Kindly share experiences etc.

Caligulus
05-17-19, 13:27
Mushafir bhai too many newbies are killing it.

This place was meant for happily sharing experience and contacts.

Anyway does anyone have Kajal (night lover) ground floor digits? I have misplaced it.

Partha Pratim
05-17-19, 17:15
Thanks a lot to Phoenix Sun for sharing her number. College girl, upcoming model about 21 years of age.

Had contacted her before but she was in Delhi. Had to change my schedule once for her.

But, she kept her word. I had booked a 4 star hotel in Robinson Street.

Came 20 mins late. I had already chilled 2 cans of beer for her with a Cadbury Silk Chocolate.

But O God she was the sexiest girl I have ever seen. 21 years old. Figure to die for. Knows how to put the act together. Everything allowed except anal. All positions tried. Felt like a fire on bed. She also enjoyed the session. Kissed her all over and she reciprocated. She was in a bit of hurry to go home. So did just one shot.

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to.

Face- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Body- 11/10.

Pussy- 8/10 there was a bit of smell.

Ass- 10/10 squeezed them like anything.

Really bubbly character.

Looking forward to having her again soon.

CatLover1
05-17-19, 20:12
Hi bros,

Please PM me digits of Indies like Sumi, Priyanka and others with rates and reference I am near Kolkata for few days and couldn't score so far. Appreciate you help.

Cheers.

DefSmooth
05-17-19, 20:31
Dear all,

I have taken the subscription today just to find someone GFE and spend time with her to relax self. I am 37 and looking for a matured lady of 32-35 and beautiful and English speaking. Non Bengali would also be preferable. But she should wake up me from inside and talkative about anything and spend quality time 4-5 hours with relaxed mind. I am thinking to call in any good hotel (also suggest thinking of Novotel and which also allows local ID). All my friends I am hoping I get a perfect advice for my 1st venture. Regards.

DefSmooth
05-17-19, 21:05
Working in ICICI nd doing partime sex. Huge boobs, nice to play with. Quite nice attitude and tris to please. Tries to hurry so to be handled accordingly. BBW lovers a must try. Quite new to the line but is knowing fast about the trade. A kind request to all, please do not share ISG details to her. I will be very choosy in giving this comntact to anybody.

Cheers and happy Mongering.

FAW.Kindly reply.

DefSmooth
05-17-19, 21:18
As there is some confusion on how she looks now, I'm sharing a relatively latest one.Hi,

Request you to share with me the contact in PM. Will be ever grateful.

TofuTheCat
05-17-19, 23:31
Hello lovely people,

I'm new to mongering, haven't done this before, but I really want to this time. I'll be in Kolkata till this Tuesday. My budget is around 5 k. Would love someone young and tall. Would any of you please help a brother out?

Thanks.

MaskedBoy666
05-18-19, 03:13
Thanks a lot to Phoenix Sun for sharing her number. College girl, upcoming model about 21 years of age.

Had contacted her before but she was in Delhi. Had to change my schedule once for her.

Came 20 mins late. I had already chilled 2 cans of beer for her with a Cadbury Silk Chocolate.

But O God she was the sexiest girl I have ever seen. 21 years old. Figure to die for. Knows how to put the act together. Everything allowed except anal. All positions tried. Felt like a fire on bed. She also enjoyed the session. Kissed her all over and she reciprocated. She was in a bit of hurry to go home. So did just one shot.

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to..What was the damage? Hotel plus girl?

DevilHeart
05-18-19, 07:18
Due to some issues I haven't been able to reply to few messages so Anyone who has messaged me and have not received a reply please resend your msg I'll get back to you.

Rraijadajeet
05-18-19, 10:17
Brother,

If you want you can check the number and take the service. If you feel that it is unsafe, then do let us know. This is an open forum and you can share your experiences. Please kindly don't tag me as Pimp. Then most of the report and report givers will become pimp. Anyways Safe mongering.How can you share no? Your PM is not active. You have to activate your PM to get and share contacts here.

Hamishxyz
05-18-19, 11:04
Yesterday I went towards Acropolis for a meeting. My meeting got over and I called the spa for an appointment. An Indian lady picked up the call. I went there and found out a petite lady sitting at the reception. Booked a random Thai girl for 1 hour oil massage and she was escorting me to the room. Boy oh boy! What a figure! What ass! I wish she was in offer. Never the less, they allotted big-broad Katie who is almost constant for close to a year. Took her service last year. She is 7/10 on service. Paid her exactly 2 k, though she was trying to get more. I said that's all I have. FS with BJ, DFK, BBJ and reverse cowgirl. On my way out I checked out the receptionist again. She deserves to be available. Let me know if there is any update about her.

WildNeo25
05-18-19, 14:38

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to..Can you PM me her number. PM is active. I can reciprocate with other number. Indie or SP.

RascalsHole
05-18-19, 23:09
I contacted SP David recently. He sent me photos of three girls. One Indian and two foreigners. Chose the Indian girl. SP quoted rs10 k, I bargained and we finally agreed on rs8 k. I was told to come to park hotel, park street, where she was waiting in the room. Attaching her pics for everyone's pleasure. She is slightly chubbier in reality but still beautiful. She is supposedly a model and actress in Marathi cinema. She has come from Mumbai to Kolkata just recently. At least this is what she said. We chatted for a while then the deed started. She is beautiful in reality too but slightly fat with big boobs. Lovers of BBW will like her. We did DFK, she gave me CBJ, then we had sex in missionary. Her tightness was average but she had a juicy pussy. For some reason all of her services were hurried. Overall above average GF experience.

Face----10.

Boobs------8--big but slightly saggy.

Figure------8.

Pussy------6-loose.

GF experience------7.

Cost------- rs8k per shot...

At rs8 k she is costly, but I always wanted to fuck a beautiful actress, so I tried her. Also park hotel costs were included in rs8 k, so I did not give anything extra. I have fucked more beautiful girls than her with good GF experience. She is not value for money and I will not try her again.

RascalsHole
05-18-19, 23:18
Met two foreign girls today one after the other in The Park hotel. Both girls from the same SP. Safe and nice hotel.

Russian Eleena: Attached pics are of Eleena (pics starting with Eleena). Met her first. Looks good. DFK, CBJ, tight body, tight small boobs. 5' tall, thin around 45 kgs. Age would be late 20's I guess. Problem with English but you can manage. Banged her super hard in DOGGY and then in sideways positions. Very cooperative and sweet.

German Karen: Attached pics are of Karen (pics starting with Karen). Met her right after Eleena. Looks really good. No lip kissing but can kiss her face. Amazing CBJ, amazing soft body, soft big boobs. 5'2" tall, amazing figure, around 50 kgs. Age around 24 years. Fine English, though not perfect but you can communicate nicely. Banged her really hard in WOT, missionary, DOGGY and sideways positions. Very cooperative and sweet. I must say I liked Karen more.

Overall amazing sessions. Spanked their ass in DOGGY and it turned red instantly with my finger marks on their buttocks. German girl's ass was really soft. It was nice scene fucking these girls in doggy.

Damages: Usual Kolkata rates for the foreigners.Is the provider of these girls SP david? And what were the charges?

Ruata
05-19-19, 00:13
Met two foreign girls today one after the other in The Park hotel. Both girls from the same SP. Safe and nice hotel.

Russian Eleena: Attached pics are of Eleena (pics starting with Eleena). Met her first. Looks good. DFK, CBJ, tight body, tight small boobs. 5' tall, thin around 45 kgs. Age would be late 20's I guess. Problem with English but you can manage. Banged her super hard in DOGGY and then in sideways positions. Very cooperative and sweet.

German Karen: Attached pics are of Karen (pics starting with Karen). Met her right after Eleena. Looks really good. No lip kissing but can kiss her face. Amazing CBJ, amazing soft body, soft big boobs. 5'2" tall, amazing figure, around 50 kgs. Age around 24 years. Fine English, though not perfect but you can communicate nicely. Banged her really hard in WOT, missionary, DOGGY and sideways positions. Very cooperative and sweet. I must say I liked Karen more.

Overall amazing sessions. Spanked their ass in DOGGY and it turned red instantly with my finger marks on their buttocks. German girl's ass was really soft. It was nice scene fucking these girls in doggy.

Damages: Usual Kolkata rates for the foreigners.Brother, can you please share the SP number and damage.

PM is active.

Thanks.

Neo6196
05-19-19, 07:26
Yesterday I went towards Acropolis for a meeting. My meeting got over and I called the spa for an appointment. An Indian lady picked up the call. I went there and found out a petite lady sitting at the reception. Booked a random Thai girl for 1 hour oil massage and she was escorting me to the room. Boy oh boy! What a figure! What ass! I wish she was in offer. Never the less, they allotted big-broad Katie who is almost constant for close to a year. Took her service last year. She is 7/10 on service. Paid her exactly 2 k, though she was trying to get more. I said that's all I have. FS with BJ, DFK, BBJ and reverse cowgirl. On my way out I checked out the receptionist again. She deserves to be available. Let me know if there is any update about her.No luck bro, have tried but she refuses to share personal contacts also.

Rik1987
05-19-19, 12:25
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.Bro,

Do you have her contact. PM me if you have.

RascalsHole
05-19-19, 20:00
Brother, can you please share the SP number and damage.

PM is active.

Thanks.I think it is SP David.. He too offered me foreigners. I had sexual encounter in park hotel too.he offers either Indian models or foreigners. He is definitely high end..

Can anyone tell me the normal Kolkata rates for foreigners.. ?

Fresh Meat
05-20-19, 04:32
Got in touch with a SP who has around 10 profiles, she is a come and select kind of SP and does not share pics on whatsapp etc available in newtown, cost is 3 k for 2 shots can be negotiated. Ac rooms.

Average 1.5 k per shot.

Any body interested to explore can pm me for details.

RaviKapoor1
05-20-19, 08:55
No luck bro, have tried but she refuses to share personal contacts also.So you mean to say. Osmo is all clear with LE Action etc etc?

Ritesh3978
05-20-19, 09:55
Hello fellow brothers,

Can anyone pm me Meghna's number with reference? I can share in return.

IAmTheBest
05-20-19, 12:19
Which are the other Thai therapists available there currently. Can any members share the information please. Thanks. Osmo was this forums fav joint. Somehow feels bad that its lost its charm.

Yesterday I went towards Acropolis for a meeting. My meeting got over and I called the spa for an appointment. An Indian lady picked up the call. I went there and found out a petite lady sitting at the reception. Booked a random Thai girl for 1 hour oil massage and she was escorting me to the room. Boy oh boy! What a figure! What ass! I wish she was in offer. Never the less, they allotted big-broad Katie who is almost constant for close to a year. Took her service last year. She is 7/10 on service. Paid her exactly 2 k, though she was trying to get more. I said that's all I have. FS with BJ, DFK, BBJ and reverse cowgirl. On my way out I checked out the receptionist again. She deserves to be available. Let me know if there is any update about her.

IAmTheBest
05-20-19, 12:22
It remains closed since last ten days. Phone are not responding. Though NB is still carrying its vouchers. Any information will be highly welcome. Thanks.

Weffwef
05-20-19, 13:28
Anyone up for a Songagachi visit? I am planning to go on Thu / Fri for Mujra and a bang.

Would welcome suggestions from experienced fellow mongers.

NewInPune
05-20-19, 18:06
My first FR. Thanks at RascalsHole for sharing SP Joy's digits.

Pinged the SP a couple of days back. He sent me some pics. He had some older ones for 2. 5 k but ones I liked. He insisted on 3 k.

I went to his flat today in Keshtopur.

They don't have AC and don't to outcall unless you take for all night.

The girl (pic attached) looks similar to the pic. Wasn't dressed nice. Kinda low class. But that should probably be expected at these prices. She spoke proper English though.

She had a zero fat on her. Before we started. I checked with her to make sure she is old enough for it.

Took off her clothes. Had these awesome be cups. Firm small and topped by pokies.

I don't have much experience. Performance was OK. Wasn't into lip kiss. Gave BBBJ. Put on the condom and tried WOT, Miss and Doggy.

Wasn't watching time. But she wasn't into it either.

Body: 9/10 (if you're into petite women).

Boobs: 10/10 (again. Be cups may be small for some).

GFE: 5/10 - she didn't seem to be into it at all. She said she's new. Maybe that's true.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: No. Prefer proper AC room and slightly classier girl who at least pretends to be into it.

Thanks RascalsHole again for sharing the contact. And thanks Gabber69 for sharing more contacts that I haven't had time to exploit.

Cheers!

Ashput39
05-21-19, 05:46
Got in touch with a SP who has around 10 profiles, she is a come and select kind of SP and does not share pics on whatsapp etc available in newtown, cost is 3 k for 2 shots can be negotiated. Ac rooms.

Average 1.5 k per shot.

Any body interested to explore can pm me for details.Hi bro,

Please PM me the details regarding mentioned.

Regards.

IAmTheBest
05-21-19, 06:28
Could members please suggest a place for good authentic Thai massage. Place could be with or without extras. No issues. Any pointers to the names of the therapist will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Raj2910
05-21-19, 09:24
Hi guys,

Met this awesome lady a couple of days back. She is a young divorcee staying alone in Kolkata and is available for incall as well as outcall including night stay. She is decent looking with a good figure and 5' 7" in height. She is pure GFE if one treats her well. She comes across as a well educated person and has actually studied in a convent school and has excellent communication skills. She is around 36 yrs of age but does not look her age. She comes from a very good family background and is also selective on whom she meets.

Overall it was a great experience and I would love to meet her again.

I shall be selective in sharing this contact so please do not flood my inbox.

Cheers!

SaahilKad
05-22-19, 00:38
I have been reading the forum and found mention of Madhu at two places, one attached to SP Riya and other an Inde. Are the 2 same?

Cheers all.

Sensuallover.The indie is with A her bi dbl partner who has turned a SP apparently. She has around 10-11 girls / ladies who are really good including meghna / megha, reema (divorcee), nitu, Sushmita, priya the hair dresser who is really enthusiastic in bedtanushree, rusa, dhuyti etc. Rates depend on the girls with most doing DFK, BBBJ, rimmming. I think it might be heaper if you do incall.

IAmTheBest
05-22-19, 03:30
Nice find. Nicely written FR also. What's the damage?

Hi guys,

Met this awesome lady a couple of days back. She is a young divorcee staying alone in Kolkata and is available for incall as well as outcall including night stay. She is decent looking with a good figure and 5' 7" in height. She is pure GFE if one treats her well. She comes across as a well educated person and has actually studied in a convent school and has excellent communication skills. She is around 36 yrs of age but does not look her age. She comes from a very good family background and is also selective on whom she meets.

Cheers!.

SamSydney1980
05-22-19, 06:09
This FR is about 10 weeks old when I was in Calcutta.

Many thanks to Raj2910 for sharing the digits. Contacted Madhu and we agreed to meet in the afternoon.

She picked me from CC1 and we went to a nearby housing complex (can't remember the name).

Her looks are average, she says that she was into modelling before but I have my doubts on that claim, but she is someone who is good to talk to.

We somehow gelled quite well in our brief conversation which became the basis of a decent session.

She's a good kisser, uses the tongue well. Tried her in different positions, and after a good 20 minutes of humping, came in Missionary. The damages were the usual 5. 2 K including the room.

Once again, my sincere thanks to Raj2910 for sharing the digits, and promptly replying to my messages. I really appreciate it mate.

I live overseas and travel to India often, so hopefully will be trying someone new this time.

Be safe, stay happy!! Cheers.

Awry6
05-22-19, 08:58
Could you mention the damages?

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to..

SensualLover
05-22-19, 09:53
Thanks bro. What are the approx damages like? I would be grateful if you could provide the contact.

Cheers.

Sensuallover.

The indie is with A her bi dbl partner who has turned a SP apparently. She has around 10-11 girls / ladies who are really good including meghna / megha, reema (divorcee), nitu, Sushmita, priya the hair dresser who is really enthusiastic in bedtanushree, rusa, dhuyti etc. Rates depend on the girls with most doing DFK, BBBJ, rimmming. I think it might be heaper if you do incall.

Raj2910
05-22-19, 11:52
Nice find. Nicely written FR also. What's the damage?.She charges 6 k for both incall and outcall.

Rraijadajeet
05-22-19, 12:14
Hi guys,

Cheers!Bro, your pm is full.

DudeThe
05-22-19, 15:30
Went to Osmo. Took 1600 for an hour. The girl took extra 1 k for a BBBJ that too after much bargaining. I expected more. What am I doing wrong? Also do places like MT and PB also have the same scenario. Someone please provide some info.

PleasureForYou
05-22-19, 16:50
An SP sent me these photoes.Has anyone tried the 2nd girl she is hot.

HornySenior
05-22-19, 17:45
Hi guys,

Cheers!Raj bro,

Is she the same divorcee whose photo was shared by FAW bro couple of weeks back? If different, kindly upload photo, if possible.

Cheers bro.

MaskedBoy666
05-22-19, 19:51
Went to Osmo. Took 1600 for an hour. The girl took extra 1 k for a BBBJ that too after much bargaining. I expected more. What am I doing wrong? Also do places like MT and PB also have the same scenario. Someone please provide some info.What was the name of the therapist whom you took? And you are doing nothing wrong. At least you got BBBJ. Many spas are not even providing that also. Just HJ and B2B. Pb is closed due to election stuff plus police harassment. Mt I have no idea. Enjoy after election results.

Vickym25
05-22-19, 22:50
Does anyone know the girl named Sonia Singh in the premium building Roopashree or Kanchan palace at Sonagachi.Just 3 months before I visited one girl with same name in Roopashree, first I went to a room one floor down with my friend. Later my Pimp called her too. After 2-3 hours of dance we left. Later too I went to her 2-3 times. I was searching her name, than I found this post. Hope you have visited her in between.

Rik1987
05-23-19, 03:13
Tried the girl in the pic thru SP the in Rajarhat area. The girl was the same as in the pic, but pics are like a year old. She is not as fair as in pic, little dusky, Boobs are saggy, and had tummy. She is talkative and we shared a cigarette.

No DFK, but received CBJ.

Banged her hard. Felt a little hurried.

Cost 5 k for 2 hrs..Hey bro,

Can you please send contact details of this SP over my PM.

Rik1987
05-23-19, 03:35
Hi senior members & friends,

Will really be grateful if anyone can share personal contact of any NE, Thai or Nepali girls in my PM.

IAmTheBest
05-23-19, 06:14
Inside rates are fixed as 1 k for handjob / BBJ and 2 k for FS. Its an unwritten rule going on for few years. Please do not change. Surprised to hear much bargaining was required. As no much bargaining is required as soon they know you are regular visitor they agree. Few therapists try to be smart. Otherwise no problem. The local therapist however do not budge below 2.5 k. But very few takers though. Thanks. Keep the rates in check please. Appeal.

Went to Osmo. Took 1600 for an hour. The girl took extra 1 k for a BBBJ that too after much bargaining. I expected more. What am I doing wrong? Also do places like MT and PB also have the same scenario. Someone please provide some info.

IAmTheBest
05-23-19, 06:15
Thanks. Happy humping!

She charges 6 k for both incall and outcall..

IAmTheBest
05-23-19, 06:17
Hows the massage? Is it any good? I hear few new therapists have joined.

Rraijadajeet
05-23-19, 11:50
Hi,

Can anyone share any Nepali girls provider SP or inde. Or can you give the review of the Nepali den in SG. Kindly include the rates as well.

MaskedBoy666
05-23-19, 12:39
Went to this spa today, it was a sunny afternoon. Was in Gariahat area, thought of doing some exploring so went to thee Eevzen spa. They have Thai and local. I chose Thai. Counter rates 1500. Discounted me to 1300,60 minutes oil massage and 10 minutes shower. A guy escorts me to the room, cozy small cubicle type room. Nice massage table with a pillow and dispo as well as towel was provided from before. He gave me a glass of water and told me to change. In comes the Thai, middle aged around 35 ish maintained kind of a body. With kind of a cute face. Good smile. Good set of teeth. Fair smooth skin. Massage started. From foot. I started chit chatting and stuff. She replied to everything. Then came took off my dispo doing open bum massage. I was chilled out. She liked my bum she said, so sublime and soft LOL. She spanked me many times. She talked openly. Very friendly if you open up to her. Her name is Lucy. Best part was that when she was massaging my abdomen and groin area she was massaging my Johnny as well. It was erect still she was stroking it and talking openly about her life. I even grabbed her boobs and kissed her. She was all cool. I felt so good. It was like a girlfriend kind of stuff. So massage took place for 40 minutes. Then pops up the question of extra service. She does sex for 2 k. BJ with top access for 1.5 k. Handjob with top access for 1 k. So I bargained, pressed her boobs again and kissed her hard. She came down to 600 for HJ with top access. It was awesome. Boobs were medium with pointy nipples, amazing to suck on. Ejaculated. In 10 minutes. Took a shower. Paid. Gave the receptionist review, she was asking how was the massage and all. Then left. Good experience in the afternoon, felt so relaxed. Do visit. Explore more.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Ass from outside. 8/10.

Grabbed it, pressed it.

Service 8/10.

Place 8/10.

GreyNinja
05-23-19, 16:34
Hello to the people of Kolkata,

I'm in touch with a corporate lady. She is very talkative and has a place. Couldn't afford her due to budget issues. But interested people can get in touch with me. Her damages are 10 k and place is going to cost 1 k for 1st hour and 1.5 k for the next 3-4 hours. She is new to this culture and I will pass on the contact only if you are really interested to have fun with her. Please don't contact me if you are just a number Collector.

Regards,

Greyninja.

ChinChinChoo
05-24-19, 01:43
She has a profile on adulthub and is also willing to negotiate. So please don't get awed by this FR.

I'm in touch with a corporate lady. She is very talkative and has a place. Couldn't afford her due to budget issues. But interested people can get in touch with me. Her damages are 10 k and place is going to cost 1 k for 1st hour and 1.5 k for the next 3-4 hours. She is new to this culture and I will pass on the contact only if you are really interested to have fun with her. Please don't contact me if you are just a number Collector.

Regards.

RickVermunt
05-24-19, 07:28
Hi guys,

How's it going. Well m coming to Kolkata tomorrow. Need some help with some nice contacts. In return I can help you in Delhi according to your taste. Thanks heaps brothers.

Neo6196
05-24-19, 07:48
So you mean to say. Osmo is all clear with LE Action etc etc?Didn't face any such issues lately.

IAmTheBest
05-24-19, 09:43
How was the massage? Why did you not take FS? Thanks.

Went to this spa today, it was a sunny afternoon.

FatalFuck
05-24-19, 11:19

Regards,

Greyninja.Bro,

Your inbox seem to be overflowing. Please clear so that we can send our contact request. This looks a good catch.

PrinceKerry14
05-24-19, 12:02
Hi,

Kindly share the number.

Regards,

Greyninja.

DudeThe
05-24-19, 12:32
Is Girish Park Metro thing safe for inexperienced mongers? I heard they started stealing your money. Also, can anyone suggest names of some girls in Osmo, MT or PB?

DudeThe
05-24-19, 12:35
What was the name of the therapist whom you took? And you are doing nothing wrong. At least you got BBBJ. Many spas are not even providing that also. Just HJ and B2B. Pb is closed due to election stuff plus police harassment. Mt I have no idea. Enjoy after election results.Can't remember exactly. Somda or something. Can you suggest some names in Osmo or PB?

FunAtWork
05-24-19, 14:50
Yes bro.

She is the same divorcee. Musafir Bro found her out and at that time she used to charge half the amount. Now also she is not more that in any way. With Place 5-6 k is justifiable, but 6 k shot (no not that standard at all). Big boobs, tall, Slim, and convent educated. Don't know the fucking skills though. Also a bit smelly down there so not ideal for DATY.

Shared her direct no to very few last 2 yrs as she was undergoing her divorce. Now that she has had her divorce she is getting herself fucked by every tom dick and harry.

Though her friendship with the ISGans and some known friend circle like Paromita and all, we have to pay that amount to her now.

Out of many lessons learnt. Don't write unnecessary FRs and share the nos arbitrarily. It doesn't help. It helps in decreasing the service levels and increasing the price by 2 - 3 times. Last 2 yrs as long as myself and Musafir Bhai was sharing discreetly, the price was intact. Last 2 months. Out of our control and reach. Haha. We are good friends now.

Cheers and happy Mongering!!

Raj bro,

Is she the same divorcee whose photo was shared by FAW bro couple of weeks back? If different, kindly upload photo, if possible.

Cheers bro.

FunAtWork
05-24-19, 15:03
She is coming back to meeting people (only above 35 though). Charges are steep though. Persons who are not from kolkata are the persons she would meet.

Cheers.

FAW.

Kindly reply.

IAmJusForU
05-24-19, 15:39
Came back to the city after a long time and tried to reactivate my old contacts but had to face the harsh truth that all have either closed down or shifted.

Started with my one time fav. Red rose spa near Desopriya. Either they are too guarded or too greedy and voila it did not work out.

Next there was a fav haunt of mine in rafi ahmed kidwai road which I did not have the number for so I landed directly and found that the place had closed.

Same happened when I went to an old MP near hotel rockstar. Which has given way to some cafe or something.

Next I wanted to finally bank upon disha MP. Had misplaced the number so landed directly and found it to be closed.

Finally called one from locanto. Was called near chandni. Went there and it was so small a place that I was overwhelmed but then I thot what the hell. Paid 1700 for an average looking female. She massaged if you can call it that and then said plain FS or if I wanted some lip service. Paid 1000 more for it. But then got the surprise of my life because I haven't had better bjs than that and believe me I have had a few. All in all it was nice. May or may not repeat depending whether I go for SG or not or if I can manage some new contacts. Cheers.

Ferguson
05-24-19, 16:33

Regards,

Greyninja.Dear friend,

Your in box is full.

HornySenior
05-24-19, 18:03
It is interesting to read the posts on the Corporate lady on the same day from two senior members. Except the initial few lines, remaining post is same for both the members.

Just an observation.

No offence please.

Cheers.

MaskedBoy666
05-24-19, 18:29
How was the massage? Why did you not take FS? Thanks..Massage was very good as per Thai standards. Not disappointed with the massage. Didn't take FS because I was not in the mood for that.

MaskedBoy666
05-24-19, 18:38
Can't remember exactly. Somda or something. Can you suggest some names in Osmo or PB?Osmo Jatin Das. Tangmo, Takei, Simran (Indian).

Pb- mishti, guddi, Nikita. Pb is closed. Don't know when will it open.

MaskedBoy666
05-24-19, 18:40
Can't remember exactly. Somda or something. Can you suggest some names in Osmo or PB?Osmo Jatin Das. Tangmo, Takei, Simran (Indian).

Pb. Mishti, guddi, Nikita. Pb is closed. Don't know when will it open.

Zippos
05-25-19, 00:54
Great read boss on earlier post. It's good to hear from the Legends of Kolkata sometimes I'm not from Kolkata but has been visiting frequently for a while now (thanks to the legends and their alluring reviews). As per your earlier post and having the similar principles, I don't think I want to pay 6 k for a bag of Potatoes that's worth only 3 k. Just saying.

Do stop by sometimes and give us your blessings whenever you can manage out of your busy schedule.

Happy safe mongering.

She is coming back to meeting people (only above 35 though). Charges are steep though. Persons who are not from kolkata are the persons she would meet.

Cheers.

FAW.

Aks1989
05-25-19, 03:38
This FR is at least a month old. Was feeling the itch so decided to try Moumita. Called her and was surprised to find outcalls and incalls at the same rate, rather she was more interested in coming to my place. Since I had limited time, asked if she can make it in 1. 5 hrs to my place and all of this was going on WA. In 1 HR the lady came to my place in an OLA.

Looks wise wasn't able to make out much at the first glance since she was wearing a traditional suit. Although had a little belly and the face was a 5.

Once we entered the bedroom she was open to all dirty talks (although that was quite limited as I don't understand Bengali).

Good kisser but doesn't open her mouth. Ample suckable boobs. Mauled on them to my hearts content.

The best part was her ass. Super shaped jelly like bubble butt and she lets you play with it. Spanked her to my satisfaction. Was enjoying the spanking and loves getting her tits sucked.

Decent sucker although doesn't go deep or sloppy. Had her suck me while she was on all four. Her ass was jiggling like jelly. Loved that view of her ass. Super soft. Took her in missionary, doggy, WOT. She moaned a lot while getting fucked in doggy, guess she enjoys that position. I tried to fuck the butt hole too while in doggy but the hole was way too small. But she never resisted or asked my that she is not into it. Virtually doesn't say no to anything.

Overall enjoyed the session. Very submissive girl and pure VFM.

VMike
05-25-19, 05:24
Dear brothers,

I would request some of the available budget options for overnight service preferably HW or indies. Please PM me, thanks in advance!

Hitmo4920
05-25-19, 07:16
Hi guys,

Cheers!Hi sir,

Can you please share the contact.

Hitmo4920
05-25-19, 07:31

Average 1.5 k per shot.

Any body interested to explore can pm me for details.Sir,

Kindly PM me details.

Hitmo4920
05-25-19, 07:47
Hi mongers,

I have been a passive member here for couple of days and had some bad experiences in Delhi and Kolkata.

Kindly request the seniors and new members to share some good contacts at a decent budget.

PM is active.

Thanks.

Hitmo4920
05-25-19, 08:52
Just out of Curiosity, what would be the alternative of Ganja FAW boss? Like your methods but I'm severely allergic to ganja can't even handle the smell of it, leave alone taking a drag of it!Try with # hash, you will feel something different out of world.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RockingKolkata
05-25-19, 10:41
DEAR BUDDIES.

Was getting bored so thought of exploring some new spa. Searched NB and found a spa near Kalamandir in Keshtopur. Called them up and they are ok with cash. Reached the place on time and re-negotiation started. On NB they stated 799/- but here they asked me to pay 1000/- for added time. But as the therapist entered I told her about the added time and she said that is not possible and went out. In came the mamasan and I explained him he clearly told that added time is not possible and further even declined to refund the excess money.

Any way the massage started by a local lass who was chewing pan masala and what a pathetic it was. Barely smearing the entire body with some oil. I asked for added pressure and was told that it is extra chargeble. Totally pissed off. And to top it all when went to shower the shower was not working and water that was dripping was dirty.

Friends and buddies please do not ever visit that spa called by some BL** Lagoon as you will be losing out on our hard earned money.

Please share your experience if yo hav e any of that particular spa.

MaskedBoy666
05-25-19, 11:19
DEAR BUDDIES.

Was getting bored so thought of exploring some new spa. Searched NB and found a spa near Kalamandir in Keshtopur. Called them up and they are ok with cash. Reached the place on time and re-negotiation started. On NB they stated 799/- but here they asked me to pay 1000/- for added time. But as the therapist entered I told her about the added time and she said that is not possible and went out. In came the mamasan and I explained him he clearly told that added time is not possible and further even declined to refund the excess money.

Any way the massage started by a local lass who was chewing pan masala and what a pathetic it was. Barely smearing the entire body with some oil. I asked for added pressure and was told that it is extra chargeble. Totally pissed off. And to top it all when went to shower the shower was not working and water that was dripping was dirty.

Friends and buddies please do not ever visit that spa called by some BL** Lagoon as you will be losing out on our hard earned money.

Please share your experience if yo hav e any of that particular spa.Siean spa is a much better option in Kestopur. They have a new branch in dumdum area also. Therapists and their behavior is also good. Mostly locals available. Thai, north east maybe available in that dumdum one. Went there when Shilpi and all were available, that's like few years ago LOL. But was very much satisfied. Oil massage for 60 minutes including shower is 799. Nearbuy. Check nearbuy for further massages with rates.

JamesDG
05-25-19, 11:51
Hi Kolkata,

I am visiting kolkata 1st week of June would like a little bit of help for good indies with place is preferable. Service and performance is more important than just looks. Would be pleased to help anyone visiting Pune or Mumbai.

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

Ace of Hearts
05-25-19, 15:07
It is interesting to read the posts on the Corporate lady on the same day from two senior members. Except the initial few lines, remaining post is same for both the members.

Just an observation.

No offence please.

Cheers.I thought the same but it looks the second person replied the first one but forgot / removed the bbcode for quotes in the reply.

Just my honest observation.

ACe.

VMike
05-25-19, 21:51
Thanks to RascalsHole contacted SP joy. He sent me several pics for 3 k and one for 2.5 k. Since 2. 5 k one was reviewed positively here I chose her. However when I visited the place she hadn't come so he told me to wait and in between showed all the ones as per pics sent previously. One of them caught my attention, she wasn't shown in pics though. As he was still asking to wait 15 20 minutes or choose one of them, I chose her. Told him to come down to 2.5. Agreed for 2.6.

Dusky girl with average height, good looks, soft skin and attitude. Didn't seem more than 20. Chatted for a while, she claimed to be married and new to business. Then I undressed her and touch her soft and smooth boobs amazing experience. Pressedthem licked them to heart's content. She was responding to them too making me more excited. Meanwhile slipped one finger inside she started moaning with appropriate movements so it was real. Took some time enjoying her reactions, and moans. Suddenly she stopped and said she's enjoying and wet. Pulled her closer and used two fingers this time increasing her enjoyment which was a pleasure to watch.

She stopped me and said instantly to put it from behind and took position. Very enjoyable experience continued in doggy till came. Very satisfied. She said she was too.

Overall good experience. Didn't ask for DATY as I find it unhygienic. Same with DFK. Place is a little shabby with no AC.

DudeThe
05-26-19, 09:55
Supposedly got number of an indie working in Rishra, digits ending 684. Asking 3 k for a shot. Does anyone know her?

Aaaki
05-26-19, 10:25
Hello sir,

I'm in Kolkata for 2 months now, could you help me with good contacts, I would like to got for SP after Reviewing your feedback.

Regards,

Aaaki.

Gogogo1
05-26-19, 11:49
Hi bros,

Anyone has details (no+Ref.) of Anwesha Ghosh, she is a regular party animal in Kolkata Pubs and extremely active on social media. Already met one of her pub mate and she confirmed she met for 10-12 k but didn't connect me directly. From other sources, I am 100% sure she is into this. Any help will be highly appreciated and will be reciprocated with some high end undisclosed indes (model+mid range celebrity). Please, communicate via PM only. Thanks.

FunAtWork
05-26-19, 14:04
Hi all,

Please don't fill my mailbox just to gather nos. I don't share in that manner.

Point no 1: let us understand that Rima is for the one who loves to meet mature woman.

Point 2: she is not young. She has one daughter studying in 11th standard and another in 8th standard. So please be specific while you AR putting a PM.

Cheers,

FAW.

Yes bro.

She is the same divorcee. Musafir Bro found her out and at that time she used to charge half the amount. Now also she is not more that in any way. With Place 5-6 k is justifiable, but 6 k shot (no not that standard at all). Big boobs, tall, Slim, and convent educated. Don't know the fucking skills though. Also a bit smelly down there so not ideal for DATY.

Shared her direct no to very few last 2 yrs as she was undergoing her divorce. Now that she has had her divorce she is getting herself fucked by every tom dick and harry.

Though her friendship with the ISGans and some known friend circle like Paromita and all, we have to pay that amount to her now.

JohnGaltin
05-26-19, 15:45
Went to this spa. They have increased the rate to 1800 for Thai. That was too high for me. I went with local girl but the massage was pathetic. Wasn't interested in extras from her. Do we have some place where we get excellent massage at good price? I am OK with even a HJ at the end but the massage should be good.

Went to this spa today, it was a sunny afternoon. Was in Gariahat area, thought of doing some exploring so went to thee Eevzen spa. They have Thai and local. I chose Thai. Counter rates 1500. Discounted me to 1300,60 minutes oil massage and 10 minutes shower.

JohnGaltin
05-26-19, 16:00
Went to Osmo Jatin Das Rd. The ambiance and rooms are definitely much better than the older branch. I generally prefer Thai as you are at least assured of a good massage. NE girls are also usually good at massage. Indians are the worst. Unskilled lot. Lazy half hearted attempt at a massage with the only goal of squeezing out money by giving a pathetic happy ending. Anyway, was allotted Apple. She's the worst of the therapists in Osmo. Fat with small boobs. Bad massage despite her being a Thai. I wished Thais teach Indian girls how to massage. But, it seems to have happened the other way round Asked for 2.5 k for BJ / B2B. I just thanked her and went without extras.

SureshRaj
05-26-19, 20:06

Regards,

Greyninja.Loos very greedy, asking 10 k and more interested in knowing if you want to ay up 10 k. Asked her to send pics, she cut call.

MaskedBoy666
05-26-19, 20:33
Went to Osmo Jatin Das Rd. The ambiance and rooms are definitely much better than the older branch. I generally prefer Thai as you are at least assured of a good massage. NE girls are also usually good at massage. Indians are the worst. Unskilled lot. Lazy half hearted attempt at a massage with the only goal of squeezing out money by giving a pathetic happy ending. Anyway, was allotted Apple. She's the worst of the therapists in Osmo. Fat with small boobs. Bad massage despite her being a Thai. I wished Thais teach Indian girls how to massage. But, it seems to have happened the other way round Asked for 2.5 k for BJ / B2B. I just thanked her and went without extras.Why didn't you change? They always give one chance to change the therapist if you don't like the allotted one.

MaskedBoy666
05-26-19, 20:47
Went to this spa. They have increased the rate to 1800 for Thai. That was too high for me. I went with local girl but the massage was pathetic. Wasn't interested in extras from her. Do we have some place where we get excellent massage at good price? I am OK with even a HJ at the end but the massage should be good.There is no rule that Thais will have an increased rate and locals will have a decreased rate. You could have argued with them. Plus nearbuy rate is 1049 for 50 minutes massage and 10 minutes shower. It doesn't specify whether Thai rate or locals rate. No spa has such rule. Better go to Osmo and book Takei or tangmo. Good Thai masseuses. Plus extras available.

RockerFz
05-27-19, 03:26
If she is a Chennai bird, I would have given a try.

Regards,

Greyninja.

Rambo95
05-27-19, 04:23
If she is a Chennai bird, I would have given a try.Search image in google images look fake to me.

https://nonagaya.com/sexy-backless-dress-for-wedding-guest-inspiration/#jp-carousel-7586.

PleasureForYou
05-27-19, 06:45
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.FAW bro is the icici MILF and the one you mentioned here are same?

DudeThe
05-27-19, 07:06
There is no rule that Thais will have an increased rate and locals will have a decreased rate. You could have argued with them. Plus nearbuy rate is 1049 for 50 minutes massage and 10 minutes shower. It doesn't specify whether Thai rate or locals rate. No spa has such rule. Better go to Osmo and book Takei or tangmo. Good Thai masseuses. Plus extras available.What are the extra charges of Takei or Tangmo? Also, is Takei the chubby one in her mid 30's? Please help.

RockingKolkata
05-27-19, 10:04
Siean spa is a much better option in Kestopur. They have a new branch in dumdum area also. Therapists and their behavior is also good. Mostly locals available. Thai, north east maybe available in that dumdum one. Went there when Shilpi and all were available, that's like few years ago LOL. But was very much satisfied. Oil massage for 60 minutes including shower is 799. Nearbuy. Check nearbuy for further massages with rates.Can you give the direction of their Dum Dum Branch with their landmarks etc.

PleasureForYou
05-27-19, 10:22
Has anyone tried this bird please confirm if worth it? Asking for 15 K for night?

MaskedBoy666
05-27-19, 12:16
Can you give the direction of their Dum Dum Branch with their landmarks etc.P-114 kalindi housing state, South dumdum. Nearbuy has a map on this branch. Please check.

Toad22
05-27-19, 12:50
Was in Kolkata sometimes back. Thanks to Amaze bhai got connected to a SP.

Chose the attached girl. She is a college going girl.

Rest everything was good. She was available for outside duty also. Next time will try.

Looks- 8.

Skin- 9.

Face- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Overall- 8.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Please connect with Amaze bhai as contact belongs to him.

Member #4771
05-27-19, 15:34
Osmo Jatin Das. Tangmo, Takei, Simran (Indian).

Pb. Mishti, guddi, Nikita. Pb is closed. Don't know when will it open.Hi guys,

I am from Pune and I annually visit Kolkata. I have tried various therapists in Osmo but never got hold of Tangmo. Can someone please PM me her contact?

KolsFun122
05-27-19, 16:20
Hi Kolkata residents,

Have you ever used mistay or stay uncle for hotels.

My question is that they and oyo allow you to book room at hotels for few hours which are couple friendly.

So how does it work on ground- are hotels cool when you check in with girl without any bags for few hours.

For example the park is there on mistay. If I go with a girl minus any bags. Will the reception be cool about it like normal and everyday?

KolsFun122
05-27-19, 16:33
First of all, big thanks to FAW brother for sharing the connects. I was really struggling for any indies contacts here.

Met Tanushree and Meghna.

Tanushree is very sweet and talkative. Rather she is happy to talk away an hour. She must be less than 25 and says is student.

Large boobies and cooperative. Nice BBJ and DFK too. I spent in all may be an hour and ten minutes.

DFK 8/10.

Boobies 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

BBJ 9/10.

Meghna. Was difficult to find her free but was worth.

Little bulkier than Tanu. Top class DFK and BBJ.

Extra large boobs and smells very nice.

Lot has been discussed about these two and may be I am repeating.

DFK 9/10.

Boobies - 8/10 (I prefer those which are medium and handful only).

Pussy - 8/10.

BBJ. Full marks.

Thanks again to the senior members here.

Hope to see some more indies in days ahead.

Looking for young and fit bodies with medium boobs and lots of DFK and BBJ.

Let me know if you recommend anything specific for me.

Cheers.

BumchikBabloo
05-27-19, 17:20
Hello mongers,

I will be visiting Kolkata next week. Can you please good indie contacts, I've already got Esha contact. Please pass similar contacts like her good shaped indies. In response will reciprocate Bangalore contacts.

NewInPune
05-27-19, 17:43
Hi guys,

Can anyone share good SP / indie contact for outcall.

I don't want to go to SP's place. Any help will be appreciated.

Also not looking for middle aged / old women.

Cheers!

LustAndy
05-27-19, 18:02
Hi everyone,

I know this might be wrong place for this query but as this is an active forum I am posting here.

Any leads on Dhanbad.

Looking for any couple friendly hotel in Dhanbad along with any indie information.

Or any red light area that can be visited there.

Please provide any valuable inputs.

Thanks.

STC 2017
05-27-19, 18:22
Any feedback on a 35+ divorcee with number ending in 260? Available on tinder, OK with full night only because of her day job. Have not met, so would hold back sharing the number for a few days on genuineness concerns. The name I know might be real, so let's call her Kolkata35 for now.

PleasureForYou
05-27-19, 19:48
Working in ICICI nd doing partime sex. Huge boobs, nice to play with. Quite nice attitude and tris to please. Tries to hurry so to be handled accordingly. BBW lovers a must try. Quite new to the line but is knowing fast about the trade. A kind request to all, please do not share ISG details to her. I will be very choosy in giving this comntact to anybody.

FAW.FAW bro is she still available and at what price.

JAwedKhan
05-27-19, 19:49
Please inbox me her contact I m in Kolkata.

Regards,

Greyninja.

FunAtWork
05-27-19, 20:50
2nd one is Rusha.

Big shaggy tits, an SP also, for her nights means 2 shots. By hook or by crook she will be out by 1 am. So basically she is charging 15 k for 2 shots FR 3-4 hrs. For 1 shot she is charging something between 6-7 k. As for service, apart from boobs nothing worth mentioning. Will say she is a model and for last 4 yrs yet to see any modeling assignment from her. So aspiring model she is and we all know what aspiring model means.

Overall. Not worth the money spent. Is OK for 6 k (2 shots).

As for 1st one. Highly photoshoped. So straight away a no. This is thumbrule no 2 in mongering. Photoshoped photo. Please avoid and Thumb rule 1 being. Adv payment. A strict NO.

FAW.

Has anyone tried this bird please confirm if worth it? Asking for 15 K for night?

FunAtWork
05-27-19, 20:57
Please PM the personal questions. It is much easier to answer in details.

Cheers.

FAW.

FAW bro is the icici MILF and the one you mentioned here are same?

MaskedBoy666
05-27-19, 22:16
What are the extra charges of Takei or Tangmo? Also, is Takei the chubby one in her mid 30's? Please help.Yes that's Takei, the chubby mid 30 one. Full sex 2 k. Full naked BJ 1.5 k. Topless HJ / BJ 800-1 k. Depends upon your skills in bargaining. Rates are usually these. Happy humping.

Abhijit1809
05-27-19, 22:16
Has anyone tried this bird please confirm if worth it? Asking for 15 K for night?Tried her 2 months back for short, 7 k,she will s a nice girl, got her via Miss S.

Mushafir
05-28-19, 06:32
She charges 6 k for both incall and outcall.My god. I used to pay her 2.5 k for shot at her place. Drink and shot. At least for 2 to 3 hours. ISGians Have jumped the rate for her.

IAmTheBest
05-28-19, 07:44
Who of the two is the better one in massage and extra services? Thanks.

Yes that's Takei, the chubby mid 30 one. Full sex 2 k. Full naked BJ 1.5 k. Topless HJ / BJ 800-1 k. Depends upon your skills in bargaining. Rates are usually these. Happy humping.

SuneoSili
05-28-19, 12:45
Recently I came across one girl through social media. She is very talkative. She is a Working girl and doing part time sex. We met at a hotel. She is very cooperative. We cuddled each other for almost 20 minutes. She gave a nice BJ and had her in multiple positions.

Second session was more passionate. Did foreplay and then started the deed in missionary. During the shot she was all dirty talks. Tried various positions.

Damage: 3 k for 2 shots.

Pussy: 6/10.

Boobs: 34 size.

MaskedBoy666
05-28-19, 20:30
Who of the two is the better one in massage and extra services? Thanks.I have had Takei. Boobs are big. Massage and service is awesome. Satisfied me. But on the bulkier side. I never had tangmo but my friends did. She's slim, small tits. But massage and service is good as per reviews.

RockerFz
05-29-19, 00:39
Pic seems awesome. Any FR on black beautuly please.

Has anyone tried this bird please confirm if worth it? Asking for 15 K for night?.

Gim399
05-29-19, 04:45
Local bengali newspaper 'Ei Samay' reporting that Rabindra Sarani Den (Girish Park Area) has been raided and arrests made. Any more info on this.

Mansid
05-29-19, 05:10
My god. I used to pay her 2.5 k for shot at her place. Drink and shot. At least for 2 to 3 hours. ISGians Have jumped the rate for her.People don't hike prices listen seniors and keep prices in check. Best for everyone.

JustFishing
05-29-19, 05:13
Arpita K's pics was shared with me a couple of days ago in Mumbai but the name that was given was Payal. Not sure if someone else is masquerading as her or whether she is visiting or has moved. Thanks Gogogo1 for the facial ID. Charges mentioned were the same as in this FR.

Met at her place in kasba. She is very petite with amazing boobs and a very tight body. GFE and initiative from her side could have been better. Expensive at 10 k per shot plus 2 k for place. Definitely not as classy as she projects herself. Only.

Meet her for her superb fit body.

Looks 8.

Boobs 10.

Body 10.

Pussy 10 (tight & clean).

GFE 5..

IAmTheBest
05-29-19, 05:56
This is a good news though. They have randomly and regularly fraud lot of guys.

Local bengali newspaper 'Ei Samay' reporting that Rabindra Sarani Den (Girish Park Area) has been raided and arrests made. Any more info on this.

IAmTheBest
05-29-19, 05:56
Thanks. Will try. And report.

I have had Takei. Boobs are big. Massage and service is awesome. Satisfied me. But on the bulkier side. I never had tangmo but my friends did. She's slim, small tits. But massage and service is good as per reviews..

NeoPlanet
05-29-19, 05:59
Recently I came across one girl through social media. She is very talkative. She is a Working girl and doing part time sex. We met at a hotel. She is very cooperative. We cuddled each other for almost 20 minutes. She gave a nice BJ and had her in multiple positions.

Second session was more passionate. Did foreplay and then started the deed in missionary. During the shot she was all dirty talks. Tried various positions.

Boobs: 34 size.Can you share the number?

NeoPlanet
05-29-19, 06:04

Boobs: 34 size.Dear SuneoSili,

Can you please provide me the contact details. Will be really obliged.

NEO.

NeoPlanet
05-29-19, 06:48
Dear all,

I am new to ISG. Would prefer some contacts with accommodation.

Zippos
05-29-19, 07:12
Mushafir bhai,

I'm quoting the same potato equation that I had quoted to FAW on my previous post. Value of old bag of potatoes with the high demand of ISGians.

In 1999 I was visiting a distant relative in Netajinagar and came across a guy who used to keep potatoes in cold storage and sell them on the market when demand was high. Sounded very stupid to me then but does makes sense now Pun intended.

Happy safe mongering ISGians.

My god. I used to pay her 2.5 k for shot at her place. Drink and shot. At least for 2 to 3 hours. ISGians Have jumped the rate for her.

Rraijadajeet
05-29-19, 08:07

Boobs: 34 size.Bro, your PM is full.

RahulA9282
05-29-19, 08:08
Yesterday visited this Spa. Though I have been to their Kasba branch many times, this branch was my first visit. Well furnished and well maintained.

I had made prior booking for Tangmo, for 1.6 k for 60 min, same as NB offer, accepted over the counter.

Was escorted to one of the rooms, and asked to change. Within 5 min entered the masseur. Not very Hi fi looking, but neither bad at all, in fact good looking, short height as is the norm with the Thais. After she proceeded with the massage with her chirpy behaviour, and I being a foreplay lover, I realised it will be a fun with her and as such I extended my duration to 90 min for 400 more, and believe me, my decision was not wrong.

Now coming to the brief description, she is good in massage, chirpy behaviour, lot of giggling, which is a norm with Thais, soft spoken, small handful boobs with perky nipples.

Maintains good hygiene, enjoys the sex and also responds well. She is clean down under also.

Loves the DFK and also does a good sloppy BBBJ with CIM.

Paid her 2 k.

90 min, well spent. Came out total satisfied.

RahulA9282
05-29-19, 08:31
Hi Kolkata residents,

My question is that they and oyo allow you to book room at hotels for few hours which are couple friendly.

So how does it work on ground- are hotels cool when you check in with girl without any bags for few hours.

For example the park is there on mistay. If I go with a girl minus any bags. Will the reception be cool about it like normal and everyday?I don't know of Mistay as have never booked through them, But Stayuncle is cool. In fact they have the booking slot on timing basis and not as day basis.

I have used their bookings several times, without any hassle, just IDs of both are required. In fact they know very well what for are you booking through them.

Some hotels associated with Stayuncle also provide with Love kit packet which consists of Imported see's, Chocolate and a lotion for women for V.

If you go separate and your girl will arrive separately, they will also ask you where is your partner.

So in all, no hassles.

RahulA9282
05-29-19, 08:33
Hi guys,

I am from Pune and I annually visit Kolkata. I have tried various therapists in Osmo but never got hold of Tangmo. Can someone please PM me her contact?Bro,

I doubt if anyone here has personal number of Tangmo. Just make an advance booking in Osmo, Kalighat branch for Tangmo and you will get her.

RaviKapoor1
05-29-19, 08:38
Who of the two is the better one in massage and extra services? Thanks.Please give the exact address of Osmo s avenue.

VMike
05-29-19, 09:59
Thanks to RascalsHole contacted SP joy. He sent me several pics for 3 k and one for 2.5 k. Since 2. 5 k one was reviewed positively here I chose her. However when I visited the place she hadn't come so he told me to wait and in between showed all the ones as per pics sent previously. One of them caught my attention, she wasn't shown in pics though. As he was still asking to wait 15 20 minutes or choose one of them, I chose her. Told him to come down to 2.5. Agreed for 2.6.

Dusky girl with average height, good looks, soft skin and attitude. Didn't seem more than 20. Chatted for a while, she claimed to be married and new to business. Then I undressed her and touch her soft and smooth boobs amazing experience. Pressedthem licked them to heart's content. She was responding to them too making me more excited. Meanwhile slipped one finger inside she started moaning with appropriate movements so it was real. Took some time enjoying her reactions, and moans. Suddenly she stopped and said she's enjoying and wet. Pulled her closer and used two fingers this time increasing her enjoyment which was a pleasure to watch..Dear members, please contact RascalsHole for contact as its not mine.

Gogogo1
05-29-19, 10:54
Already put a FR. Title model are. In nutshell service okay as the boobs are completely saggy can be huge turnoff for many.

Pic seems awesome. Any FR on black beautifully please..

PleasureForYou
05-29-19, 20:09
Is this Dyuti has anyone tried her any review? Kindly confirm if any info. Thanks!

PleasureForYou
05-29-19, 20:37
Thanks to Devil for sharing the contact of Riya SP.

Got Madhu and was very satisfied.

Her boobs was 36 size and lactating.

Got good deals for 2 shots from Riya SP.

I would like to know if anyone can provide me any mature aunties with big boobs, preferably bigger that 36.

Thank you for help. My PM is active.What's a good deal for Madhu via SP Riya for 2 shots and how much for 1 shot.

FunAtWork
05-29-19, 21:12
Brother good find.

Contacts like these are provided in PM. If you put it in open and share the no in return basis, as is your intention the following things are bound to happen.

1. The rates are going to jump in a few days time. Just recently we have seen Esha (who was getting 1 k in almost) charging 4 k shot, Rima who was charging 2.5 k shot with place charging 6 k shot.

2. The lady is studying MCA. Quite new but being a techie will know about the website.

3. Any person with a slightly rough approach (many of new comers have the same) will make her block all the nos.

4. Last but not the least, the service level will be pathetic (look at Esha and Rima fucking 3-4 persons a day. Do you think they are providing service?). They have already provided all they have. Now, they are greedy and want some quick bucks.

Cheers and happy mongering. Please try and keep the new contacts safe and share after an interval of 2-3 weeks one by one. If you hurry, we all loose.

FAW.

Boobs: 34 size.

MaskedBoy666
05-29-19, 21:32
Yesterday visited this Spa. Though I have been to their Kasba branch many times, this branch was my first visit. Well furnished and well maintained.

I had made prior booking for Tangmo, for 1.6 k for 60 min, same as NB offer, accepted over the counter.

Was escorted to one of the rooms, and asked to change. Within 5 min entered the masseur. Not very Hi fi looking, but neither bad at all, in fact good looking, short height as is the norm with the Thais. After she proceeded with the massage with her chirpy behaviour, and I being a foreplay lover, I realised it will be a fun with her and as such I extended my duration to 90 min for 400 more, and believe me, my decision was not wrong.

Now coming to the brief description, she is good in massage, chirpy behaviour, lot of giggling, which is a norm with Thais, soft spoken, small handful boobs with perky nipples..Good review. Glad that you were satisfied. And yes she's good in massage as well as sex. Money well spent.

RockerFz
05-30-19, 00:00
Already put a FR. Title model are. In nutshell service okay as the boobs are completely saggy can be huge turnoff for many.Thank you!

NeoPlanet
05-30-19, 05:42
I am new out here and from Kolkata. So please excuse me; I will catch up very soon. Recently I was contacted by one of my SPs. Attached is the picture can anyone provide me feedback if she is known to anyone?

DudeThe
05-30-19, 06:43

Was escorted to one of the rooms, and asked to change. Within 5 min entered the masseur. Not very Hi fi looking, but neither bad at all, in fact good looking, short height as is the norm with the Thais. After she proceeded with the massage with her chirpy behaviour, and I being a foreplay lover, I realised it will be a fun with her and as such I extended my duration to 90 min for 400 more, and believe me, my decision was not wrong..How much did she ask for FS? Also, did you have to bargain a lot.

RahulA9282
05-30-19, 07:12
Please give the exact address of Osmo s avenue.Very strange, you are asking for exact address of Osmo even after so many hints. Search in Google Maps, the one near a famous hotel in Jatin the. Road.

Anuragg
05-30-19, 09:14
Hi friends,

In and around 2015, I visited an MP with above name nearby VIP road. They used to charge 3 k for full service. I have tasted half a doz of them and all of them tasted great, real authentic bong birds. Now the number is not responding. Any friend has any idea?

Anu.

SrayDisc
05-30-19, 10:42
Brother good find.

Contacts like these are provided in PM. If you put it in open and share the no in return basis, as is your intention the following things are bound to happen.

1. The rates are going to jump in a few days time. Just recently we have seen Esha (who was getting 1 k in almost) charging 4 k shot, Rima who was charging 2.5 k shot with place charging 6 k shot.

2. The lady is studying MCA. Quite new but being a techie will know about the website.

3. Any person with a slightly rough approach (many of new comers have the same) will make her block all the nos.

4. Last but not the least, the service level will be pathetic (look at Esha and Rima fucking 3-4 persons a day. Do you think they are providing service?). They have already provided all they have. Now, they are greedy and want some quick bucks.

Cheers and happy mongering. Please try and keep the new contacts safe and share after an interval of 2-3 weeks one by one. If you hurry, we all loose.

FAW.I have also noted that some of these girls are jacking up the prices just because lot of new fellows are willing to pay. Don't make Kolkata like Bangalore as there will be no turning back. Some if the regular babes have reached out to me on Tinder and they as for 6 K for 1 Shot and that is ridiculous.

Bsrsks
05-30-19, 11:50
Hi bro,

I have tried mistay its completely safe and secure.

I had been to park with lady without any baggage. I had to wait for 5 min in lobby rest was hassle free. No questions no issues at all. Go ahead. I was allotted a good room with all premium facilities with bath tub etc.

Have a great time.

Enjoys.

Cheers,

Sks.

Hi Kolkata residents,

For example the park is there on mistay. If I go with a girl minus any bags. Will the reception be cool about it like normal and everyday?

Mansid
05-30-19, 12:12
I have also noted that some of these girls are jacking up the prices just because lot of new fellows are willing to pay. Don't make Kolkata like Bangalore as there will be no turning back. Some if the regular babes have reached out to me on Tinder and they as for 6 K for 1 Shot and that is ridiculous.Keep price in check people.

Max75
05-30-19, 12:36
I second that! Rather than random share of numbers providing in slots would perhaps not see a massive hike in demand thus have some stability in price or else it is going to jump 500% above the CPI index LOL.

Brother good find.

3. Any person with a slightly rough approach (many of new comers have the same) will make her block all the nos..

Vagabond18
05-30-19, 15:37

Boobs: 34 size.Would you please share her digits and reference. My PM is active.

EyeWatch
05-30-19, 17:37
Is this Dyuti has anyone tried her any review? Kindly confirm if any info. Thanks!I met her first in 2011. At that time she was also not a new WG. I met her in total four times; LT for thrice and ST for once.

I think she is now aged about 31 to 32. She is very service oriented girl, good GFE, nice rack and superb BJ. I don't have her present contact; not in touch for last few years. I should say as per my experience she can easily be graduated as 9 out of 10.

MadMonkey2013
05-30-19, 19:13
What's a good deal for Madhu via SP Riya for 2 shots and how much for 1 shot.2.5 k for 2 pops.

PleasureForYou
05-31-19, 04:39
Is this Dyuti has anyone tried her any review? Kindly confirm if any info. Thanks!Please do never share any pics of WGs from my original account. Whosoever wants to do can use your own account.

Suggestions- whoever banged her pm the person and find it out.

And please remove the pic.

They also have a social life.

IAmJusForU
05-31-19, 04:41
For the first time in my mongering life I felt that I have been unable to find a decent score. Since I m always travelling within India I have had to rely on locanto or some contacts etc and till date I have done ok. But this time coming back to Kolkata has been a nightmare.

Finally with help from a fellow isgian found out disha which as always was ok.

Visited SG building no 6. Pooja. 4. 2 k dance plus shot.

Nothing to boast.

Lessons learnt.

Firstly never visit SG before 5 pm.

Secondly go for a good pimp. Tried lagan and was disappointed.

Thirdly bargain harder.

Rest generally speaking the mongering costs in kolkata are way too high if one goes for SP material. Also regulars do not share contacts even with seniors. FAW gave me a contact but I felt the cost was unduly high. Just my opinion though.

IAmJusForU
05-31-19, 04:42
BTW can someone give me SP riya contact please.

DonQuixote26
05-31-19, 05:50
Greetings,

I have a seven hour lay over in Calcutta and I am looking for FS. What should be the most hassle free option?

I always wanted to visit a red light district, never visited one before. Any MPs near the Netaji Airport? Or are SPs better options?

PleasureForYou
05-31-19, 06:28
What's a good deal for Madhu via SP Riya for 2 shots and how much for 1 shot.I have already left so many FRs. Kindly go through them.

HiFunda67
05-31-19, 08:41
Can anyone please recommend a good spa or MP in and around saltlake Newtown etc. With vfm chicks. Providing BBBJ and FS.

RahulA9282
05-31-19, 09:19
How much did she ask for FS? Also, did you have to bargain a lot.For FS its 2 k which is the norm for Osmos. Though she will ask for 3 k. But the moment you mention 2 k, its done and OK.

RahulA9282
05-31-19, 09:37
What's a good deal for Madhu via SP Riya for 2 shots and how much for 1 shot.Bro,

Its 2.5 k for s shots. But I will refrain from going there in future in this Summer Heat due to the place being Non AC.

DudeThe
05-31-19, 10:08
Good review. Glad that you were satisfied. And yes she's good in massage as well as sex. Money well spent.What are her usual rates for FS and BBBJ? Also, is a lot of bargaining required?

EyeWatch
05-31-19, 10:56
The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself. Told her the matter and she stopped her naughtiness, and I was lying like a dead, controlling my breadth. The act started again after 10 minutes and though the main course did not continue for longer duration but it was perhaps one of my best spa experience. There was brief duration of BJ also. I came in spoon. It was mind blowing experience. The counter charge was 2.5 k for 90 minutes but including bath and all it continued for more than 120 minutes.

The last part was something different. The counter girl for last few visits tried to sell one package of shaving of private part for rs 0.8 k but I have been telling her that I should get some rebate being old customer. I told Neha that I want shaving and from my mobile informed the counter girl about this; agreement was fixed that I have to pay 0.5 K. The items were supplied and Neha received them just sliding the door. The shaving was done, nothing important to mention over it but she again started to play with my junior and Man what kinda naughty girl she is. Got handjob and I came again. I don't know why I have received such special treatment from this girl, may be her marketing strategy. At the time of leaving she requested to repeat her again. Yes doll I shall. Overall rating 9.5.

Southend19
05-31-19, 12:59
I met her first in 2011. At that time she was also not a new WG. I met her in total four times; LT for thrice and ST for once.

I think she is now aged about 31 to 32. She is very service oriented girl, good GFE, nice rack and superb BJ. I don't have her present contact; not in touch for last few years. I should say as per my experience she can easily be graduated as 9 out of 10.I'm new in this forum. Would someone share her contact details.

Member #4625
05-31-19, 18:48
I met Tanushree few months back using contact from a very generous SM. Ever grateful.

Contacted her on SMS, and she quoted the expect 5 k for 1 shot, but a bit steep 9 k for 2 shot. Anything except Anal was game for her.

She asked to to get the protection and said she will drop by my hotel (Oberoi), the next morning.

Sad thing was that she was not good with time and came almost 2 hours late, close to afternoon. Bit pain for people on business trips.

She is very friendly from get go. Slim and medium height. I guess she is 28-30, married and has a kid (which she did not mention earlier, but got call from her kid). Once we reached the room, we got into fun conversations. She is very eager to talk about herself which I found very endearing.

Asked her to get a bath, but she said she just had one before coming here. Was skeptical at first of pussy stink, but turns out she is very hygienic and was truthful about the bath.

After I had a bad, she stripped down to her lingerie (which was matching, I take it as enthusiasm from the SP), and we got into bed. She knows how to cuddle and caress me into foreplay.

Once we both were sufficiently excited, I stripped her down and she proceeded to give a fairly good BBBJ (not the best I had though).

Then I went down on her and she smelled clean and good. Once, I was done she was dripping wet, so it was a fairly eager encounter. I exploded.

I promised her 2 shots, but as she came so late I could only settle for 1 shot. To compensate, I paid 500 for her cab fare. As I lay on my bed smoking and reminiscing, she proactively bid me goodbye and showed herself out. All in all it was money's worth.

Body - 8/10.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Interaction - 9/10.

Sex. - 7/10.

BumchikBabloo
05-31-19, 19:24
I meet this small girl called Esha from Kolkata I meet her early morning FR 4 HR she can spend long tym in morning so I chose that time. She have a hourglass figure fair small in height. Her curvy figure is the best thing I felt in her. A model like figure like her will demand more bucks than she takes. May be because she works directly no pimp with her she can manage at 6 k two shot without place. That figure worth every buck. 28-34-32.

So about the session it was very good. She gives blow job without protection which brought a smile in my face. Fucked her in different position. Full girlfriend like experience she talks a lot very friendly girl.

She likes role play and BDSM eager to do new things.

I planned to meet her more 3 times due to my busy schedule it couldn't happen but looking forward to meet the sweet girl again.

Here is a photo of her.

SrayDisc
05-31-19, 19:55
So I heard a some mixed reviews of Sumi. And then decided to take the plunge. And what a plunge it was.

Sumi is around 22. Studying in a college and working to make ends meet and that showed in her attitude. I had at the beginning itself set my expectations right. And what followed was mahem.

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play.

In the main course we had WOT, Doggy, Mis, WOT again, Reverse Cowgirl, WOT again, Mis again, Spooning and finally big showdown during second round of BJ. She has one of the most amazing zero fat bodies I have seen till date without being skinny. I mean you can feel the flesh and muscles but no fat. However, one must call out the negatives that some of you may not like. Her boobs. They aren't really a mouthful. I like small boobs so it worked great for me, but others may not fancy the same.

In all she was one of the better GFE I have had and I highly recommend her to people.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10 for me. But small boobs haters will say 5/10.

GFE - 10/10. She tried real hard to please.

BBJ. Killer 9. 5/10.

Pussy - 7/10. Not very tight. But fun none the less.

Ass - 10/10. You just want to grab it.

Body - 10/10 - Just amazing.

WIR - 100% . Difficult to get service like that often.

People can reach her via Paro. I'm guessing most people here have her number. If you don't. You are missing out good shit.

Awry6
05-31-19, 19:59
Please mention the charges?

So I heard a some mixed reviews of Sumi. And then decided to take the plunge. And what a plunge it was.

Sumi is around 22. Studying in a college and working to make ends meet and that showed in her attitude. I had at the beginning itself set my expectations right. And what followed was mahem.

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play..

AnantSingh
05-31-19, 20:33
I am visiting Kolkata for a night and then will leave to Silchar for 3 days.

Kolkata forum please help me with any good spa with FS near to Airport or any Indie girl who can visit my hotel.

It will be very kind if anyone can help me with contacts in Silchar as well.

I can help you out in Delhi and Raipur.

Thanks.

NewInPune
05-31-19, 21:07
Hey Bro,

Loved your Rating of Indies tried.

Can you please share the number / ref and cost for Madhu, Lucky and Debolina. I'm kinda new to this. Tried in call once in Kolkata and didn't enjoy too much. FR is in the forum. Want to experience some women who aren't mechanical.

If you don't want to share. That's cool too. I'm sure you get tons of requests.

Cheers.

In last few days I had plethora of pussies, pussies of different age, different color, different shape. Some pussies are struggling model while some are recruitment HR, some are past their prime but still carries the aura with them, while few others are not worth a mention here. Even after that kind of onslaught my thirst is not quenched, many profiles are short listed to be tried. If I try to pen down every detail that happened in last few days, it will sound like gibberish from a nymphomaniac who just fantasized it. Well luckily two most respected senior members are part of this sex carnival. Detail FRs will follow. For the time being just name and one liner for profiles tried.

Started with usual stuff famous in ISG and then gradually moved to exotic and not so famous profiles -.

Paromita.

She is past her prime but carries the elegance of her past. If you have the fetish for mature lady with good service, I can vouch that she is the best in Kolkata.
Rating -8/10...

Renegade27
06-01-19, 00:41

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play.Can you PM me the digit please.

Renegade27
06-01-19, 00:45
The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude..Please share the name of the spa.

Sid0209
06-01-19, 02:28
Hi,

Can you PM me their numbers please? Visiting Kolkata this month. Would really appreciate the help.

Thank you. Sid.

In last few days I had plethora of pussies, pussies of different age, different color, different shape. Some pussies are struggling model while some are recruitment HR, some are past their prime but still carries the aura with them, while few others are not worth a mention here. Even after that kind of onslaught my thirst is not quenched, many profiles are short listed to be tried. If I try to pen down every detail that happened in last few days, it will sound like gibberish from a nymphomaniac who just fantasized it. Well luckily two most respected senior members are part of this sex carnival. Detail FRs will follow. For the time being just name and one liner for profiles tried.

Started with usual stuff famous in ISG and then gradually moved to exotic and not so famous profiles -.

Paromita -..

SensualLover
06-01-19, 08:08
Can any kind soul provide Meghna's contact to this newbie. I promise professionalism in my approach.

Cheers all!

Rajesh9811
06-01-19, 09:35
That's a really good FR with all details. Thanks for sharing.

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled..

Raj2246
06-01-19, 09:59
Is this Osmo spa?

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself. Told her the matter and she stopped her naughtiness, and I was lying like a dead, controlling my breadth. The act started again after 10 minutes and though the main course did not continue for longer duration but it was perhaps one of my best spa experience. There was brief duration of BJ also. I came in spoon. It was mind blowing experience. The counter charge was 2.5 k for 90 minutes but including bath and all it continued for more than 120 minutes.

The last part was something different. The counter girl for last few visits tried to sell one package of shaving of private part for rs 0.8 k but I have been telling her that I should get some rebate being old customer. I told Neha that I want shaving and from my mobile informed the counter girl about this; agreement was fixed that I have to pay 0.5 K. The items were supplied and Neha received them just sliding the door. The shaving was done, nothing important to mention over it but she again started to play with my junior and Man what kinda naughty girl she is. Got handjob and I came again. I don't know why I have received such special treatment from this girl, may be her marketing strategy. At the time of leaving she requested to repeat her again. Yes doll I shall. Overall rating 9.5.

Raj2246
06-01-19, 10:13
Thanks for your intetesting review. Out of these 5 lady, I met Madhu twice in 3 sum and 4 sum. She is really hot in bed.

Can you please share the contact details of Debolina in Pm.

Paromita.

She is past her prime but carries the elegance of her past. If you have the fetish for mature lady with good service, I can vouch that she is the best in Kolkata.

Rating -8/10.

Adrija.

Too many FRs in her name and for a right reason. She is young, chubby and most importantly a nymph. She belongs from a family that goes to abroad tours for leisure. She does not do it for money but does it for sex!! Also, if one cannot satisfy her, she fingers that night.

Rating -8/10.

Madhu.

I was baffled and lost when I have seen her first. Beautiful bengali housewife, husband's pride, neighbors envy! She is around 28/29, tall, very fair, ready to please but always short of time.

Rating- 8.5/10.

Neha.

She is chubby dusky girl around 25 years old. Loves to drink a lot and by a lot I actually meant a lot.

Rating- 6.5/10.

Tithi.

Lower middle class cheap independent girl. Nothing to write about her. She is in tinder.

Rating 5/10.

Lucky.

She is a struggling young model who worships ganja, infect she can get a job as a quality tester for weed. When she rolls up a joint she does it with passion. Dusky skin but has a cute face and adorable nature. She does not come cheap.

Rating- 8/10.

Debolina.

She is a recruitment HR (or at least that is what she claims) . She knows how to carry herself when she is conversing and knows how to please when in bed. She is a lethal combination of sophistication, beauty and kinkiness! She too does not come cheap and needs weed and vodka for stimulation.

Rating- 9.5/10.

Conclusion. What kolkata can offer no other place in entire world can do.

Cloud3540
06-01-19, 14:11
In Kolkata for a day. Can anyone share any of the following contact between Madhu. Paramita and debolina. Anyone with place.

Happy to reciprocate.

I usually write FRs. Can check. Would be glad.

Cheers.

EyeWatch
06-01-19, 19:15
Is this Osmo spa?

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself. Told her the matter and she stopped her naughtiness, and I was lying like a dead, controlling my breadth. The act started again after 10 minutes and though the main course did not continue for longer duration but it was perhaps one of my best spa experience.No brother. Just decipher one gas name of which starts with 'O'. In my post hints of location is given.

EyeWatch
06-01-19, 19:22
It is true a number of times reviews are uploaded about this gorgeous lady. She is not a younger chick by any means. I have come across her definitely through one of the Samaritan of this Forum. This is not for first time that I have met someone aged almost 35 lady. She is of different genre, a classy one. On meeting her for first few minutes I thought she may be a lady having lots of ego but I was wrong. It was scheduled that the timing will be for one session of about two hours but both of us were completely embossed in talking and talking with cigarette and all, suddenly we felt we have been talking on various issues for about an hour and till then we did not touch each other. There was a phase of silence for about 3 to 4 minutes and suddenly felt the sweet smell of her body close to my body and 'heart' . I have started to feel her kiss and I don't know how to explain.

I am not that much fond of little aged profile but she is completely different. She is so much nice and differently superb that no such marking or ranking will be appropriate for her. The nature has its own time slot and we completed the act when we are completely exhausted. If your partner becomes shy just after sex and use your body for shelter, the feeling becomes so much touchy.

She is none other than Gorgeous Paromita, one of the classy lady and must try of any monger.

Luffy22
06-01-19, 20:27
Hi,

Visited this Thai spa near Gariahat after buying nb coupon for just normal massage. Selected a Thai. After 20 min session she asked for extras. Took HJ. It was okayish. Massage was OK.

Total damage 1 k+.5.

RastorToto1
06-01-19, 22:48
Thanks for your intetesting review. Out of these 5 lady, I met Madhu twice in 3 sum and 4 sum. She is really hot in bed.

Can you please share the contact details of Debolina in Pm.

Paromita.

Rating -8/10.

Adrija.

Too many FRs in her name and for a right reason. She is young, chubby and most importantly a nymph. She belongs from a family that goes to abroad tours for leisure. She does not do it for money but does it for sex!! Also, if one cannot satisfy her, she fingers that night.

Rating -8/10.

Madhu.

I was baffled and lost when I have seen her first. Beautiful bengali housewife, husband's pride, neighbors envy! She is around 28/29, tall, very fair, ready to please but always short of time.

Rating- 8.5/10.

Neha.

She is chubby dusky girl around 25 years old. Loves to drink a lot and by a lot I actually meant a lot.

Rating- 6.5/10.

Tithi.

Lower middle class cheap independent girl. Nothing to write about her. She is in tinder.

Rating 5/10.

Lucky.

She is a struggling young model who worships ganja, infect she can get a job as a quality tester for weed. When she rolls up a joint she does it with passion. Dusky skin but has a cute face and adorable nature. She does not come cheap.

Rating- 8/10.

Debolina.

She is a recruitment HR (or at least that is what she claims) . She knows how to carry herself when she is conversing and knows how to please when in bed. She is a lethal combination of sophistication, beauty and kinkiness! She too does not come cheap and needs weed and vodka for stimulation.

Rating- 9.5/10.

Conclusion. What kolkata can offer no other place in entire world can do.This is a copy of this FR http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2255212&viewfull=1#post2255212.

Dude stop copy pasting old FR's to get street cred.

Whyhy
06-02-19, 05:59
Hi all,

New to this forum. Looking to register for full membership. Just a small hiccup though.

Has anyone tried SBI's Virtual Credit Card for registering? And does it work successfully?

Thanks in advance. Have a good day.

Ruata
06-02-19, 10:38
I think he was trying to quote the post and ask for.

Debolina contact.

This is a copy of this FR http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2255212&viewfull=1#post2255212.

Dude stop copy pasting old FR's to get street cred.

Rrohitchnada
06-02-19, 11:29
Must me. Old FR, there is no Neha there, these days.

This place has become so sick and confusing offlate with so many repeat posts.

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session..

Max75
06-02-19, 13:59
Hi guys,

Stumbled upon A*t Hub, seems legitimate and got to see some pics there that I might have seen here in the forum too. Any input?