PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

MaskedBoy666
06-02-19, 14:54
Any kind dude here who would like to share Debolina's number? After reading her review I am eager to have her. PM me please. Would be highly appreciated.

CrazyIndie
06-02-19, 20:34
How much does she charge for in call? Does she have her own place?

It is true a number of times reviews are uploaded about this gorgeous lady. She is not a younger chick by any means. I have come across her definitely through one of the Samaritan of this Forum. This is not for first time that I have met someone aged almost 35 lady. She is of different genre, a classy one. On meeting her for first few minutes I thought she may be a lady having lots of ego but I was wrong. It was scheduled that the timing will be for one session of about two hours but both of us were completely embossed in talking and talking with cigarette and all, suddenly we felt we have been talking on various issues for about an hour and till then we did not touch each other. There was a phase of silence for about 3 to 4 minutes and suddenly felt the sweet smell of her body close to my body and 'heart' . I have started to feel her kiss and I don't know how to explain.

I am not that much fond of little aged profile but she is completely different. She is so much nice and differently superb that no such marking or ranking will be appropriate for her. The nature has its own time slot and we completed the act when we are completely exhausted. If your partner becomes shy just after sex and use your body for shelter, the feeling becomes so much touchy.

She is none other than Gorgeous Paromita, one of the classy lady and must try of any monger.

GoldfishNets
06-02-19, 21:00
Hi all,

New to this forum. Looking to register for full membership. Just a small hiccup though.

Has anyone tried SBI's Virtual Credit Card for registering? And does it work successfully?

Thanks in advance. Have a good day.Try axis bank debit card it works.

DefSmooth
06-02-19, 21:53
As there is some confusion on how she looks now, I'm sharing a relatively latest one.Hi,

Can you PM me contact of this Meghana?

Strand 25
06-03-19, 02:51
Is this Osmo spa?

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself..I have not been to Kolkata in over 20 years. Been thinking of making a trip the next time I am in the country. Was looking around to explore about the massage scene and really liked your report. Looks like the city offers a lot more in terms of entertainment. Back in the days when I was there, the max I had guts to try out was to get a HJ in the bushes at Victoria Memorial. It used to be a quick little affair with some TA and a lot of trouble to find out. A discrete spot.

Looking forward to some mongering when I am in Kolkata next.

SrayDisc
06-03-19, 05:17
Recently interacted with this girl who appeared very snooty and has infact blocked me on whatsapp for merely telling her that 2 hrs 2 shot for 10 k is a bit of a stretch and she should consider 3 hrs. I absolutely hate women who behave as if they are doing us a favour by taking our money for service. Anyways. Issue is that even though she calls herself as Shruti, true caller showed up as Titli. So I got confused. Is this the old timer who was extensively used by ISG members and had some negative reviews?

SrayDisc
06-03-19, 05:22
Hi. Can any kind soul ping me with a reference for the attached lady. Also, any reviews are also welcome.

JazzyBoy
06-03-19, 06:19
Recently interacted with this girl who appeared very snooty and has infact blocked me on whatsapp for merely telling her that 2 hrs 2 shot for 10 k is a bit of a stretch and she should consider 3 hrs. I absolutely hate women who behave as if they are doing us a favour by taking our money for service. Anyways. Issue is that even though she calls herself as Shruti, true caller showed up as Titli. So I got confused. Is this the old timer who was extensively used by ISG members and had some negative reviews?Titli. Lactating lady.

BoredBong
06-03-19, 06:28
Recently interacted with this girl who appeared very snooty and has infact blocked me on whatsapp for merely telling her that 2 hrs 2 shot for 10 k is a bit of a stretch and she should consider 3 hrs. I absolutely hate women who behave as if they are doing us a favour by taking our money for service. Anyways. Issue is that even though she calls herself as Shruti, true caller showed up as Titli. So I got confused. Is this the old timer who was extensively used by ISG members and had some negative reviews?Hi Sraydisc,

She is Titli who have been discussed several times in this forum. She used to provide good service but now not upto the mark at all. I tried her in April and not happy at all. We finalized for 8 k 2 shots without place. I posted a FR about the encounter as well. Her name shows as Shruti in truecaller. Reconsider if you are planning to meet.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Luckyguy7198
06-03-19, 06:45
Hi guys,

Stumbled upon A*t Hub, seems legitimate and got to see some pics there that I might have seen here in the forum too. Any input?Many fakes and pimps. Avoidable.

IAmTheBest
06-03-19, 07:11
Any pointers to the name of the spa and the therapist will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Visited this Thai spa near Gariahat after buying nb coupon for just normal massage. Selected a Thai. After 20 min session she asked for extras. Took HJ. It was okayish. Massage was OK.

Total damage 1 k+.5.

AbhiShek520
06-03-19, 07:17
Hi. Can any kind soul ping me with a reference for the attached lady. Also, any reviews are also welcome.She is Mousumi from this FR I wrote:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2236255#post2236255.

FatalFuck
06-03-19, 09:43
Recently interacted with this girl who appeared very snooty and has infact blocked me on whatsapp for merely telling her that 2 hrs 2 shot for 10 k is a bit of a stretch and she should consider 3 hrs. I absolutely hate women who behave as if they are doing us a favour by taking our money for service. Anyways. Issue is that even though she calls herself as Shruti, true caller showed up as Titli. So I got confused. Is this the old timer who was extensively used by ISG members and had some negative reviews?This is Titli which is her working name where Sruti is the real name.

For her service and damage you can check one of my old FRs on her. In one line if you hate saggy boobs just stay way. Service is top notch.

Cheers,

FF.

MarcSmith961
06-03-19, 10:03
The girl in the saree is Titli for sure. Last year she was charging 9 k for 2 shots in about 3-4 hours. For me she was kind of ok, nothing great and certainly not worth a repeat.

SrayDisc
06-03-19, 18:20
So there comes a time when a monger goes wrong despite all the basic checks. This was one of those times. Got this girl's pics and contact thru a source wanted to give it a go.

Reached the OYO in new town and was firstly horrified by the amount of Photoshop that was in the picture. Basically she was 8 shades darker than the pics. As I really don't care about the colour I went ahead. When we were chatting about things before the deed I figured she was drunk. So that was a turn off. Then deed started and all sorts of fake noises started. She is a BBW and unless you are into it. She not the one for you. I have to give it that her pussy was fairly ok. I think she is very new to this and doesn't do it often. Anyway, we did it in variety of poses and she didn't complain much. Infact I think she wanted to have sex. Bbj was avg. I sort of lost interest in her after 20 min of engaging and came on her. Even though the deal was for 2 shots, I walked away after one as it was no fun. The girl was too talkative as well.

Rating.

Looks. 4. Not really up to it.

GFE- 6. She tried. But not my type of girl.

Boobs 7. Fairly large and perky nips.

Body 4. Those into BBW may enjoy. I didn't.

Pussy. 7. Fairly ok.

Bbj 5. Standards are high after Meghna, Sumi, Priya and Tanu.

Wir. Never.

Basically I have taken one for the team here guys. . avoid her. She pops up in Tinder. Save money and use elsewhere.

DukeNukem08
06-04-19, 02:33
I meet this small girl called Esha from Kolkata I meet her early morning FR 4 HR she can spend long tym in morning so I chose that time. She have a hourglass figure fair small in height. Her curvy figure is the best thing I felt in her. A model like figure like her will demand more bucks than she takes. May be because she works directly no pimp with her she can manage at 6 k two shot without place. That figure worth every buck. 28-34-32.

So about the session it was very good. She gives blow job without protection which brought a smile in my face. Fucked her in different position. Full girlfriend like experience she talks a lot very friendly girl.

She likes role play and BDSM eager to do new things.

I planned to meet her more 3 times due to my busy schedule it couldn't happen but looking forward to meet the sweet girl again.

Here is a photo of her.Thanks for the contact mate. Please help with the reference.

Suryaka
06-04-19, 09:17
Hi seniors,

I have just taken the subscription. I am in Kolkata now.

Please share some contact to this newbie.

Erythraean
06-04-19, 11:00
Thanks for your intetesting review. Out of these 5 lady, I met Madhu twice in 3 sum and 4 sum. She is really hot in bed.

Can you please share the contact details of Debolina in Pm.

In last few days I had plethora of pussies, pussies of different age, different color, different shape. Some pussies are struggling model while some are recruitment HR, some are past their prime but still carries the aura with them, while few others are not worth a mention here. Even after that kind of onslaught my thirst is not quenched, many profiles are short listed to be tried. If I try to pen down every detail that happened in last few days, it will sound like gibberish from a nymphomaniac who just fantasized it. Well luckily two most respected senior members are part of this sex carnival. Detail FRs will follow. For the time being just name and one liner for profiles tried..Can anyone please PM me contact of Debolina or Adrija or aany other girls please, I need urgent contact, I'm in Kolkata right now.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

KentMueller
06-04-19, 13:53
I know exactly what what this site is about, and hats off to all those you post detailed reports. Thank you.

I just wondered, has any one here tried to do other stuff in Kolkata when they are visiting. I was specifically thinking of gentlemen who are interested in looking dapper and getting their thrills.

There are plenty of forums that mention clothing and tailoring, I am visiting in September, and I was hoping to have sex, and get clothing tailored. Does any one have any insights into bespoke gent's tailoring in Kolkata.

Gim399
06-04-19, 14:59
Is this Osmo spa?

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself. Told her the matter and she stopped her naughtiness, and I was lying like a dead, controlling my breadth. The act started again after 10 minutes and though the main course did not continue for longer duration but it was perhaps one of my best spa experience. There was brief duration of BJ also. I came in spoon. It was mind blowing experience. The counter charge was 2.5 k for 90 minutes but including bath and all it continued for more than 120 minutes.

The last part was something different. The counter girl for last few visits tried to sell one package of shaving of private part for rs 0.8 k but I have been telling her that I should get some rebate being old customer. I told Neha that I want shaving and from my mobile informed the counter girl about this; agreement was fixed that I have to pay 0.5 K. The items were supplied and Neha received them just sliding the door. The shaving was done, nothing important to mention over it but she again started to play with my junior and Man what kinda naughty girl she is. Got handjob and I came again. I don't know why I have received such special treatment from this girl, may be her marketing strategy. At the time of leaving she requested to repeat her again. Yes doll I shall. Overall rating 9.5.Avoid this worthless place. Moreover, there is no Neha there, and you'll not miss the birds there.

The place nearby callled 'Thee Evezen' is also wothless, having Kaamwali type girls. I fon't know how some of the FRs are being written nowadays.

FunAtWork
06-04-19, 17:00
Wonderful FR. Just to add to your report which left nothing out, she is very much a real person in this unreal world. The first of the kind who returns money if shots are less, doesn't accept gifts or tips, doesn't watch time and an absolute eloquent lady. That she is highly educated can be made out in each and every word she utters, that she is wonderful in acts. Reminds me that she is associated to the Drama Association for the last 15 years in lead roles. She is a teacher who was into psychological counselling also. So she understands what a client required and carried out the act to the best of her abilities.

Today it also reminds me the first few months of her struggle when she didn't even understand the terminology we use, leave alone perform them. An educated fast learner she is and in a few months she was competing with the very best and I have seen persons like her more than the so called best service providers.

Somewhere deep inside one body speaks with other body, and when that happens it is the best GFE one can ever have. She had the ability to make one body speak to the other body.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

It is true a number of times reviews are uploaded about this gorgeous lady. She is not a younger chick by any means. I have come across her definitely through one of the Samaritan of this Forum. This is not for first time that I have met someone aged almost 35 lady. She is of different genre, a classy one. On meeting her for first few minutes I thought she may be a lady having lots of ego but I was wrong. It was scheduled that the timing will be for one session of about two hours but both of us were completely embossed in talking and talking with cigarette and all, suddenly we felt we have been talking on various issues for about an hour and till then we did not touch each other. There was a phase of silence for about 3 to 4 minutes and suddenly felt the sweet smell of her body close to my body and 'heart' . I have started to feel her kiss and I don't know how to explain..

FunAtWork
06-04-19, 17:10
Brother,

By your sheer description of the act I am becoming a fan of yours. That you understand sex, and have plans in your mind to achieve something seems great. Very few mongers actually can do that. Also your lucid description of the act shows how mature you are in terms of the body requirements.

Yes I agree with you, Sumi is now ready to compete with the very best in terms of service. She has started to mature as a GFE girl and being young she has the learning aptitude. This attitude separates her from many of the complacent lot who has just forgotten to upgrade their services at every single opportunity. Again this post proves that if any one person posts a report that a new comer is average or bad, it should not be the final judgement and assessment of the girl / lady. We should follow the reports of her and look at her growth pattern and then decide on them.

FAW.

So I heard a some mixed reviews of Sumi. And then decided to take the plunge. And what a plunge it was.

Sumi is around 22. Studying in a college and working to make ends meet and that showed in her attitude. I had at the beginning itself set my expectations right. And what followed was mahem.

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play.

In the main course we had WOT, Doggy, Mis, WOT again, Reverse Cowgirl, WOT again, Mis again, Spooning and finally big showdown during second round of BJ...

Suryaka
06-04-19, 18:39
Hi Sraydisc,

I have just taken the membership and my private message activated. I am in Kolkata now. Can you please share this contact.

So I heard a some mixed reviews of Sumi. And then decided to take the plunge. And what a plunge it was.

Sumi is around 22. Studying in a college and working to make ends meet and that showed in her attitude. I had at the beginning itself set my expectations right. And what followed was mahem.

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play..

EyeWatch
06-04-19, 20:28
In reference to my one FR (recent) it is pointed out by one of the fellow brother that said girl Neha is not presently available. The quality of the environment of the spa is a bit relative issue, so I don't want to focus anything and as I don't have that much experience of quality of spa in Kolkata, I think it is not wise for me to make any comparison. The fact is I did not find it unhealthy.

Today I have visited this den and alas said girl Neha is not available, another local girl Priya was selected, rather I was told to take her.

I am not going to write detail report and the basic information are as follows:

1. Counter charge: 2 k for 90 minutes.

2. Overall look of the girl: 7.5.

3. Racks of the girl: I like bigger one, she is having not that much of my liking; still 7.5 .

4. Massage skill: 8 (she almost made me cum while handling my bum and scrotal region).

5. Main course: I have given her 2.3 k after lot of negotiation. She is soft and have nice butt, came in doggy. The session continued for about 10 mins after massage and though she was not dead fish but was a bit hurry; did not give BBJ as the tool was oily, got CBJ for few minutes (nothing great). I came in doggy and the last few minutes were really great to fuck this girl while seeing her moving butt and hearing sweet moaning. (Rating 8).

NeilRoy
06-05-19, 00:57
Recently got the attached profiles from an SP. Can anyone suggest the best option among them? Anybody has taken their services?

NeilRoy
06-05-19, 01:00
Anyone has any contact for this bird? Used to be a great GFE in the PB spa. Any help will be appreciated.

EyeWatch
06-05-19, 03:46
This forum may have few FR about this lady, who uses her trade name as Hansika. I first came across this lady through another website sexy escortads, however that site is not accessible now. The lady Hansika is a nice lady, busty and cooperative however her terms and conditions are somehow weird as she travels with her partner and have to book another room etc, but as a whole she is full of masti.

Is there any friend who has met Hansika recently. It is heard that now a days she along with her partner gives threesome; however I don't have any interest to participate in MMF equation but interested to know from any fellow monger brother about her present service quality. If anyone is having experience, kindly share as I have a plan to meet her.

EyeWatch
06-05-19, 03:49
Wonderful FR. Just to add to your report which left nothing out, she is very much a real person in this unreal world. The first of the kind who returns money if shots are less, doesn't accept gifts or tips, doesn't watch time and an absolute eloquent lady. That she is highly educated can be made out in each and every word she utters, that she is wonderful in acts. Reminds me that she is associated to the Drama Association for the last 15 years in lead roles. She is a teacher who was into psychological counselling also. So she understands what a client required and carried out the act to the best of her abilities.

Today it also reminds me the first few months of her struggle when she didn't even understand the terminology we use, leave alone perform them. An educated fast learner she is and in a few months she was competing with the very best and I have seen persons like her more than the so called best service providers..Thanks a ton for your emotional and nice words. Stay blessed brother.

MaskedBoy666
06-05-19, 05:48
In reference to my one FR (recent) it is pointed out by one of the fellow brother that said girl Neha is not presently available. The quality of the environment of the spa is a bit relative issue, so I don't want to focus anything and as I don't have that much experience of quality of spa in Kolkata, I think it is not wise for me to make any comparison. The fact is I did not find it unhealthy.

Today I have visited this den and alas said girl Neha is not available, another local girl Priya was selected, rather I was told to take her.

I am not going to write detail report and the basic information are as follows:

1. Counter charge: 2 k for 90 minutes.

2. Overall look of the girl: 7.5.

3. Racks of the girl: I like bigger one, she is having not that much of my liking; still 7.5.Is it Ozone spa or O2 spa. Please be specific. Will be visiting soon. Thanks.

DukeNukem08
06-05-19, 10:21
A big Thanks to Musafir brother for sharing her contact with me. Helped me without asking anything in return.

Met her yesterday at her arranged place in Sec 1 at around 5:45. Place was clean but little hard to find.

Started with DFK and continued for like 10-15 minutes. Then she went to change her dress and came in a red dress. Again started with DFK which continued for very long then she came down and lick my whole neck and upper body. 'She' sucked my nipple to her hearts content. Lots of foreplay, cuddling, DFK. Just like a GF / BF would normally do.

Then came down to humping. Started with missionary for like 15-20 minutes. Then asked her to ride. She obliged and did WOT and riding. Then asked he to give CBJ. Again started humping where I was standing on the floor and she was on the edge of the bed. Continued for like 30 minutes and then she told me she is about to cum. Rushed to the washroom and completed the deed.

Report card.

Figure. BBW (people who want BBW and GFE she is the one for you).

Service - 8/10.

Charges - 6 k for 2 shots.

Place - 1600.

ThoR101
06-05-19, 11:50
Hi,

I am planning to visit osmo. It would be great if anyone informs me if the therapists in osmo let the customer to lick their pussy.

EyeWatch
06-05-19, 16:39
Is it Ozone spa or O2 spa. Please be specific. Will be visiting soon. Thanks.It is Ozone spa.

Mark Inspire
06-05-19, 19:36
Hi,

I am planning to visit osmo. It would be great if anyone informs me if the therapists in osmo let the customer to lick their pussy.Please be wary about DATY at any MP. It's always better to be convinced about the hygiene of the WG before going down on her.

IMHO that it's best if DATY is given to a girl / lady that you are 100% personally sure of.

Play wise, Stay safe!

Renegade27
06-06-19, 01:51
Thanks for your intetesting review. Out of these 5 lady, I met Madhu twice in 3 sum and 4 sum. She is really hot in bed.

Can you please share the contact details of Debolina in Pm.

In last few days I had plethora of pussies, pussies of different age, different color, different shape. Some pussies are struggling model while some are recruitment HR, some are past their prime but still carries the aura with them, while few others are not worth a mention here. Even after that kind of onslaught my thirst is not quenched, many profiles are short listed to be tried. If I try to pen down every detail that happened in last few days, it will sound like gibberish from a nymphomaniac who just fantasized it. Well luckily two most respected senior members are part of this sex carnival. Detail FRs will follow. For the time being just name and one liner for profiles tried..Please PM me the details for Madhu. Will be glad to share some.

IAmTheBest
06-06-19, 03:13
How are the spas in the hotel such as in kenilworth, hhi etc. Are they all legit or extras are available? Any info from welcome. Thanks.

IAmTheBest
06-06-19, 03:21
What's her damages these days? Does she provide the place as well? Thanks.

Today it also reminds me the first few months of her struggle when she didn't even understand the terminology we use, leave alone perform them. An educated fast learner she is and in a few months she was competing with the very best and I have seen persons like her more than the so called best service providers..

IAmTheBest
06-06-19, 06:18
Thais are very hygienic but still it is not advisable. Who are the present therapists available in Osmo?

Hi,

I am planning to visit osmo. It would be great if anyone informs me if the therapists in osmo let the customer to lick their pussy.

RahulA9282
06-06-19, 07:03
Hi,

I am planning to visit osmo. It would be great if anyone informs me if the therapists in osmo let the customer to lick their pussy.Not sure of everybody, but Tangmo does.

RickVermunt
06-06-19, 08:06
Hey guys,

This FR is more than a week old. Had some plans to come to kolkata and pinged bro who gave me the contact of Arpita and Paromita. Wanted to try Arpita but then read FR on the forums about meghna. So came to know that she meets through paro. Contacted miss paro and asked about Meghna. Fixed the time at my hotel for the next day. Reached hotel in the noon and pinged Meghna. She came after one and a half hour or so. Well she looks a little different from pics. I mean on pcis her face looks a little slim but in real she's not really slim. But she has a nice attitude. Received her in lobby and took her to room. Talked for a couple of minutes. She went to the washroom to freshen up. After that we both sat in the bed talked a little did some tickling. I kissed her on the lips. She also kissed me back she wanted to do DFK though but m always little reluctant. Then played with her boobs from her clothes on mm they are really really big. Played with them and sucked them. Then she moved on to BJ. Asked her to give a covered one though. She's really good at CBJ also. Then after that she came on top. And then we dis in missionary and doggy for sometime and finished. Then she dressed up and we talked a little and she gave me a hug and left. Sorry m not so good at writing FRs in detail.

Face: 7/10.

Body: chubby.

Boobs: big.

Cat: little lose but clean.

WIr: maybe.

Damage: 6 k per shot.

Cheers guys. I can share her contact after asking her if she's okay. Thanks guys.

SrayDisc
06-06-19, 09:35
So after a chase of a full week and the let down of the Shreeporna Experiment, finally go to meet lucky a couple of days ago.

If someone was to ask me how she looks, I would say she is 70% look alike of Sayani Gupta (From Jolly LLB2 or Four More Shots) and 30% Lisa Hadden with a dusky skin tone. She is a biker babe and that is a crazy turn on, the recent scars above her eyebrows and elbows, add to the deal. Bottom line, she has some f* magic.

So we met and chatted and chatted and chatted for an HR plus with her having almost a quarter of Smirnoff. Given that she had some dope earlier, it just added to the magic.

Coming to the action. She is a devil in her DFK and stripping her down while kissing her was awesome. I started with giving her a Finger job and kept pinning her hands and legs down while she must have come atleast 2-3 times. The best bit was that I think I figured out her G-Spot and that drove her crazy each time I pressed that button. By far the best finger action I have had till date and given her moans go along with it, it was amaaaaazing.

BBJ was good. But not Meghna or Sumi Good. Nothing to complain though. If one thing I can complain, its that she is suddenly wanted to rush things up and I had to (atleast 3-4 times) tell to calm things down and keep blowing and that I was in no hurry to put on the damn cover yet.

Main show had the usual poses and went on for close to 30 minutes. I actually quite loved her pussy and the way she moved on my body. WOT was especially fun, given my mind was oscillating between, her, Sayani Gupta and Lisa Hadden. Loved it.

Finally as I was getting late, made her sit at edge of the bed finished all over her while she did intermittent BBJ.

Cleaned up. Chatted a bit more, kissed her goodbye and left.

Ratings -.

1. Looks - 8 - I really loved the way she looked. She is not a traditionally "beautiful" babe. But the whole package.

2. GFE - 8 . No question one of the bettered ones I have had.

3. BBJ - 7. I have had better and can't really blame her for that. Everyone can't be everything.

4. Body - 9. 5. Just the way I like it.

5. Ass - 9. Loved to spank it.

6. Pussy - 8. Nice and fresh.

7. WIR - 100% . Can't resist the magic. Surely need more time the next time around.

She is available via Paro. If you have her number great. Else, lest talk if you have some reviews in the forum.

Aks1989
06-06-19, 09:59
Bro can you please share the damages and also the pics if possible.

So after a chase of a full week and the let down of the Shreeporna Experiment, finally go to meet lucky a couple of days ago.

If someone was to ask me how she looks, I would say she is 70% look alike of Sayani Gupta (From Jolly LLB2 or Four More Shots) and 30% Lisa Hadden with a dusky skin tone. She is a biker babe and that is a crazy turn on, the recent scars above her eyebrows and elbows, add to the deal. Bottom line, she has some f* magic.

So we met and chatted and chatted and chatted for an HR plus with her having almost a quarter of Smirnoff. Given that she had some dope earlier, it just added to the magic.

Coming to the action. She is a devil in her DFK and stripping her down while kissing her was awesome. I started with giving her a Finger job and kept pinning her hands and legs down while she must have come atleast 2-3 times. The best bit was that I think I figured out her G-Spot and that drove her crazy each time I pressed that button. By far the best finger action I have had till date and given her moans go along with it, it was amaaaaazing.

BBJ was good. But not Meghna or Sumi Good. Nothing to complain though. If one thing I can complain, its that she is suddenly wanted to rush things up and I had to (atleast 3-4 times) tell to calm things down and keep blowing and that I was in no hurry to put on the damn cover yet..

Neo6196
06-06-19, 11:29
Anyone has any contact for this bird? Used to be a great GFE in the PB spa. Any help will be appreciated.Her name is Tia from PB spa.

SrayDisc
06-06-19, 12:03
Anyone has any contact for this bird? Used to be a great GFE in the PB spa. Any help will be appreciated.I think I have seen these pics couple of months back via an SP in Bangalore. So my guess is she has now gone mobile and travels between cities through the SP network. May not be worth anymore.

Anuragg
06-06-19, 15:47
Dear friends,

Last month I was in Mumbai for a week. I came across an ad in Locanto where by paying some amount to the agency, I could get two contact nos of housewives. One of them was a Bengali HW 33 yr age and the other a Maharastrian about 26 yrs. Both hosted meetings in their own home. It was a brilliant experience. Does any such system exist in Kolkata?

SamSydney1980
06-06-19, 16:21
Hey Buddy,

Really impressed with the way you describe the minute details. Keep banging, be safe.

Great report.

Cheers.

BBJ was good. But not Meghna or Sumi Good. Nothing to complain though. If one thing I can complain, its that she is suddenly wanted to rush things up and I had to (atleast 3-4 times) tell to calm things down and keep blowing and that I was in no hurry to put on the damn cover yet.

Main show had the usual poses and went on for close to 30 minutes. I actually quite loved her pussy and the way she moved on my body. WOT was especially fun, given my mind was oscillating between, her, Sayani Gupta and Lisa Hadden. Loved it.

Finally as I was getting late, made her sit at edge of the bed finished all over her while she did intermittent BBJ.

Ratings -.

1. Looks - 8 - I really loved the way she looked. She is not a traditionally "beautiful" babe. But the whole package.

3. BBJ - 7. I have had better and can't really blame her for that. Everyone can't be everything.

7. WIR - 100% . Can't resist the magic. Surely need more time the next time around.

She is available via Paro. If you have her number great. Else, lest talk if you have some reviews in the forum.

Zippos
06-06-19, 17:37
Great report brother. It is an ultimate pleasure to read your reports. Looking forward to your review of Meghna!

Coming to the action. She is a devil in her DFK and stripping her down while kissing her was awesome. I started with giving her a Finger job and kept pinning her hands and legs down while she must have come atleast 2-3 times. The best bit was that I think I figured out her G-Spot and that drove her crazy each time I pressed that button. By far the best finger action I have had till date and given her moans go along with it, it was amaaaaazing..

Ethan Hunt 137
06-06-19, 17:46
Hi,

Anyone has any good inde contacts in Bangalore? Will be visiting there this weekend. Relative newbie here. Help will be much appreciated.

Kolkata81
06-06-19, 19:23
Hello everyone,

I have been on this website since more than 3 years but my subscription expired and I didn't renew. Have recently renewed my subscription. I request everyone to kindly provide me contact of independent escorts from Kolkata. Someone who is good and reliable. I would be obliged. I can in return provide you with excellent spa girls reference with contact numbers. Tried and tested.

Kindly provide me with independent girls number on my PM. Thanks a lot.

Kolkata81
06-06-19, 19:27
Hi bro,

Loved your report. Could you please share her contact with me and I shall share a few contacts which I have from spa which are tried and tested by me. I would be grateful if you could pm me her contacts. Thanks a lot.

Coming to the action. She is a devil in her DFK and stripping her down while kissing her was awesome. I started with giving her a Finger job and kept pinning her hands and legs down while she must have come atleast 2-3 times. The best bit was that I think I figured out her G-Spot and that drove her crazy each time I pressed that button. By far the best finger action I have had till date and given her moans go along with it, it was amaaaaazing..

Krrishlbz7
06-06-19, 21:15
Received the attached pictures from a SP operating in south Kolkata.

Damages informed rs. 2300 + 400 room.

Seniors please help to select the best girl.

Also inform the reliability of the SP.

Ruata
06-07-19, 02:51
Great FR.

Please share her no or Paro's. PM active.

Coming to the action. She is a devil in her DFK and stripping her down while kissing her was awesome. I started with giving her a Finger job and kept pinning her hands and legs down while she must have come atleast 2-3 times. The best bit was that I think I figured out her G-Spot and that drove her crazy each time I pressed that button. By far the best finger action I have had till date and given her moans go along with it, it was amaaaaazing...

HiFunda67
06-07-19, 10:53
Many thanks to FAW for the contact!

Small framed chick. Excellent service.

When into the room chit chatted for a while. Subsequently called her to stand in front of me and both started caressing each other. First off went her shirt!! Followed by the pants. Constantly tickling her all over. Real moans from her. She was dying to release her boobs. But proceeded to her panties. Removed them slowly tickling her bums and inner thighs in the process. She was wet and dripping!! Stood only in her bra which was amazing.

Subsequently she got wild and remover her bra and lunged at my clothes.

With both of us as we were born. Stark naked! She knelt down and started a good and sloppy BBBJ. Quite a few minutes into it she asked for the deed. Climbed on the dick after putting see.

Rather eventful wot reverse cowgirl and a lot of jiggling and spanks.

She enjoyed it appears.

Fiinally came in doggy.

Figure. 8.

BBBJ. 7. 5.

Pussy. 8.

GFE. 9.

Overall. 8. 5.

Thanks once again to FAW!! For the contact and reference!!

Suryaka
06-07-19, 12:20
Awesome FR bro. Keep rocking. And share such reports. It will help people like us (newbies). To get our Database updated.

Main show had the usual poses and went on for close to 30 minutes. I actually quite loved her pussy and the way she moved on my body. WOT was especially fun, given my mind was oscillating between, her, Sayani Gupta and Lisa Hadden. Loved it...

JoshMan
06-07-19, 15:42
Dear friends,

Last month I was in Mumbai for a week. I came across an ad in Locanto where by paying some amount to the agency, I could get two contact nos of housewives. One of them was a Bengali HW 33 yr age and the other a Maharastrian about 26 yrs. Both hosted meetings in their own home. It was a brilliant experience. Does any such system exist in Kolkata?Where they nice looking and did you pay for the meeting or was it just for mutual pleasure?

Thanks.

Shuvra026
06-07-19, 22:09
Any one can tell the validity of park hotel service. Also one SP give me some photo. Just give me some info.

Venom5566
06-08-19, 10:27
Hi fellow mongers and respected Seniors,

I am in Bhubneswar for a few days. It would be of great help if someone can share any good GFE contacts of Bhubneswar.

You help will be remembered and reverted with good contacts.

Thank you amigos!

CatLoving
06-08-19, 11:40
Fellow mongers,

New to this forum. Would really appreciate fellow mongers suggestion about places to monger in Kolkata. Any good MP in south / central Calcutta?

GobletOfHonor
06-08-19, 20:20
Hi,

Looks like the perfect thing for me in Kolkata, can reciprocate with good contacts in Delhi NCR as I am new to Kolkata and I am always looking for small chicks with good assets and pretty feet.

Dm me the contact if you can, would reciprocate with mine! Thanks in advance.

When into the room chit chatted for a while. Subsequently called her to stand in front of me and both started caressing each other. First off went her shirt!! Followed by the pants. Constantly tickling her all over. Real moans from her. She was dying to release her boobs. But proceeded to her panties. Removed them slowly tickling her bums and inner thighs in the process. She was wet and dripping!! Stood only in her bra which was amazing.

Sunny2345
06-08-19, 20:24
Hello mongers,

With reference from FAW met Meghna and my experience was extremely awesome. She is bit chubby but fair and beautiful. More importantly she is good in nature and doesn't hurry. She gave me a very nice BJ with full use of tongue. I must say her skills are absolutely great. Big boobs to suck. No hurry with lots of foreplay. Tired different positions and was completely satisfied.

Here are my ratings -.

Looks - 8/10.

BJ - 10/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Damage - 6. 5 K with place.

WIR. Yes.

For contacts please connect with FAW.

Rimmer069
06-08-19, 20:48
Reached on 6th afternoon for a 3 day business trip. Tried reaching out to some contacts shared by fellow brothers. Jolly, Munni, Aarohi and RiyaSP were not reachable. Adrija was only available on 7th. Sumi acted too pricey. Initially asked 5 k + cab for 1 round. When I enquired for 2 rounds she said 7 k + cab. On requesting if she could make it 7 k all inclusive she reverted snootily saying not interested and to leave the discussion. Didn't really liked her response. Later she tried reaching on 7th & 8th morning but I ignored as didn't wanted to be beneficiary of the CSR initiative she does for mongers like us! With no option working headed to MT Bangur. Quality of chicks have gone down. But loved the brothel feel. Selected Sapna a healthy chick like old timer Reshmi. Slightly dark complexion but nice meat and 38 D boobs were awesome. Started with massage. Post 15 minutes of massage asked me turn around. She removed her clothes and came on top of me. Started DFK and fondling my balls. Later started rubbing my boner on her ass. Had to remind her not to put it inside. Then sucked her boobies with 1 finger each in her holes. Later she gave BBBJ with ball sucking and prostrate area licking. Denied rimming. After nearly 10 minutes of BBBJ asked me for cover. She wanted missionary but I asked her to ride me. She rode me non-stop for 10 -12 minutes and when I was about to cum asked her to stop but she was in heat and continued riding and Johnny vomited. She also came and her juices her all over my balls. She lay on me for 2-3 minutes and continued DFK and asked if I was happy. Cleaned myself, paid 4. 5 k and left satisfied. Service is still top notch in MT.

Next day went to Durgapur and while returning got stuck in a bad traffic jam on highway. Had to cancel my meeting with Adrija as she was busy from 9. 30 pm. She politely said OK no issues and I felt really bad. She seems to be well educated and will surely meet her next time I visit Kolkata. Could connect with RiyaSP on 7th but she operates between 12-6 and asked me to call on 8th.

Tried reaching Riya from morning but calls went unanswered. Had a late afternoon flight so left with a sad Johnny as didn't wanted to visit MT again.

SgAir
06-09-19, 01:01
I'm in Calcutta on 19&20 June in ITC. Looking for good bird contacts. Kindly suggest or PM mr.

Appreciate advice from seniors.

Rimmer069
06-09-19, 04:39
Reached on 6th afternoon for a 3 day business trip. Tried reaching out to some contacts shared by fellow brothers. Jolly, Munni, Aarohi and RiyaSP were not reachable. Adrija was only available on 7th. Sumi acted too pricey. Initially asked 5 k + cab for 1 round. When I enquired for 2 rounds she said 7 k + cab. On requesting if she could make it 7 k all inclusive she reverted snootily saying not interested and to leave the discussion. Didn't really liked her response. Later she tried reaching on 7th & 8th morning but I ignored as didn't wanted to be beneficiary of the CSR initiative she does for mongers like us! With no option working headed to MT Bangur. Quality of chicks have gone down. But loved the brothel feel. Selected Sapna a healthy chick like old timer Reshmi. Slightly dark complexion but nice meat and 38 D boobs were awesome. Started with massage. Post 15 minutes of massage asked me turn around. She removed her clothes and came on top of me. Started DFK and fondling my balls. Later started rubbing my boner on her ass. Had to remind her not to put it inside. Then sucked her boobies with 1 finger each in her holes. Later she gave BBBJ with ball sucking and prostrate area licking. Denied rimming. After nearly 10 minutes of BBBJ asked me for cover. She wanted missionary but I asked her to ride me. She rode me non-stop for 10 -12 minutes and when I was about to cum asked her to stop but she was in heat and continued riding and Johnny vomited. She also came and her juices her all over my balls. She lay on me for 2-3 minutes and continued DFK and asked if I was happy. Cleaned myself, paid 4.5 k and left satisfied. Service is still top notch in MT.

Next day went to Durgapur and while returning got stuck in a bad traffic jam on highway. Had to cancel my meeting with Adrija as she was busy from 9. 30 pm. She politely said OK no issues and I felt really bad. She seems to be well educated and will surely meet her next time I visit Kolkata. Could connect with RiyaSP on 7th but she operates between 12-6 and asked me to call on 8th.

Tried reaching Riya from morning but calls went unanswered. Had a late afternoon flight so left with a sad Johnny as didn't wanted to visit MT again.

Anuragg
06-09-19, 05:29
Where they nice looking and did you pay for the meeting or was it just for mutual pleasure?

Thanks.Of course I paid the birds extra. The girl was good looking. She appeared to be in erotic cam biz and was trying out real meet with me. I paid 7 k (bargained from 12 k) to her including place arranged by her. Because of her cam experience she really made a hot appearance all through the session of two hrs. The elder one (33 yrs) was paid 3 k in her own flat. She could be in the biz for some years but was very hot MILF wise. They were not aware that I have bought their contact number through an agency. In fact I was told in advance not to disclose it to them. I selected them from about 100+ profiles.

My point is does there a system in Kolkata also. Otherwise some enterprising friend with longer list of contact numbers can take up the biz model. Both sides will be benefited.

SapsanL
06-09-19, 08:41
Hello everyone!

New to this forum. Was wondering if seniors could supply digits for a good pimp in SG area. My Pvt. MSG service is active.

Regards,

S.

CatLoving
06-09-19, 09:54
Any one can tell the validity of park hotel service. Also one SP give me some photo. Just give me some info.6 months back I was offered HW service by a SP for this. The rate quoted was 20 k for full night. Was out of my budget, so did not take.

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 15:41
Hi,

I'm new in this forum. I just bought membership can anyone help (via PM if possible).

Need suggestion, which spa I should try?

Thanks.

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 15:45
Received the attached pictures from a SP operating in south Kolkata.

Damages informed rs. 2300 + 400 room.

Seniors please help to select the best girl.

Also inform the reliability of the SP.Can you share digits?

Amaze
06-09-19, 16:57
Got connected with a new lady SP with ref from previous lady SP.

Chose the below attached girl, another college going girl.

Girl is new in trade, had to teach her many things.

Shy overall, will learn things slowly.

Overall good and price was valid.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Pussy- 9 very tight new in game.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 20:09
Thanks a lot to Phoenix Sun for sharing her number. College girl, upcoming model about 21 years of age.

Had contacted her before but she was in Delhi. Had to change my schedule once for her.

But, she kept her word. I had booked a 4 star hotel in Robinson Street.

Came 20 mins late. I had already chilled 2 cans of beer for her with a Cadbury Silk Chocolate.

But O God she was the sexiest girl I have ever seen. 21 years old. Figure to die for. Knows how to put the act together. Everything allowed except anal. All positions tried. Felt like a fire on bed. She also enjoyed the session. Kissed her all over and she reciprocated. She was in a bit of hurry to go home. So did just one shot.

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to..Can you share her number with me?

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 21:27

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.Can you share details in PM?

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 21:31
I 'm new in this forum.

Can anyone share contacts of good SP Girls or spa with FS or any lead?

5 k.

Thank You.

Gaurav7
06-09-19, 21:42
Hi senior,

Can anyone share digits of good SP Girl?

Need Today!

Sayan29
06-09-19, 22:17
Hello fellow members!

Can anyone provide me the number of SP Riya? And also busty lady cheap and best. Please. Waiting for your PM.Hi bro,

Am new to this forum, can you please share the contact details of SP Riya.

Am having ample contacts, we can reciprocate.

Casnova007
06-09-19, 23:37

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!Looking Amazing!!

Would you be able to share the SP contact?

Gaurav7
06-10-19, 01:42
Sp sent me to a massage parlor. Out of these I chose first girl but first girl was not available in massage parlor, so I went with the second girl. There was no massage only sex. She was beautiful too but of short height (around 5 feet 1 inch), big firm breasts. We chatted for a while which was lots of fun. She even showed me her boyfriends photo on her mobile. I tried to kiss her but she refused saying this will damage her lipstick. I insisted, then she agreed for a light kiss. I then kissed her as hard as possible and she didn't oppose. I kissed her to my hearts content and spread the lipstick on her entire face. She gave me CBJ then she fucked me in WOT, I was close to cumming so stopped her and slowly fucked her in missionary position till I came. Only downside of this was that the bed was only 6 ft*3 ft in size and it felt a bit cramped.

Face-. -10....Hi,

Can you share digits?

TIA.

Dmr10
06-10-19, 04:19
Is she Nisha. Number ending with xxxxxxx710.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

Buffy333
06-10-19, 10:52
Hey guys,

Any spa who would provide the service of private part shaving?

JAwedKhan
06-10-19, 15:45
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with some good SP or indie contact in Kolkata.

Please inbox. Thanks.

NewInPune
06-10-19, 17:16
Looks like you don't have PM.

Hi,

Looks like the perfect thing for me in Kolkata, can reciprocate with good contacts in Delhi NCR as I am new to Kolkata and I am always looking for small chicks with good assets and pretty feet.

Dm me the contact if you can, would reciprocate with mine! Thanks in advance.

MaskedBoy666
06-10-19, 18:47
Hey guys,

Any spa who would provide the service of private part shaving?Yes even I'm looking for it. Anyone please help.

Strand 25
06-11-19, 01:35

Face- 7.She looks really cute. Is there a standard operating procedure in Kolkata to find such girls?

Strand 25
06-11-19, 01:40
Hello mongers,

With reference from FAW met Meghna and my experience was extremely awesome. She is bit chubby but fair and beautiful. More importantly she is good in nature and doesn't hurry. She gave me a very nice BJ with full use of tongue. I must say her skills are absolutely great. Big boobs to suck. No hurry with lots of foreplay. Tired different positions and was completely satisfied.

Here are my ratings -.

Looks - 8/10.

BJ - 10/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Damage - 6. 5 K with place.

WIR. Yes.

For contacts please connect with FAW.I am scanning this forum ahead of an upcoming trip to Kolkata. Sounds like the scene here is bustling with action. I am hopeful my subscription will be active by the time I will be traveling. Looking forward to getting the digits and contacting some of these awesome girls.

Trailblazr
06-11-19, 03:47
How much was the damage?

BBJ was good. But not Meghna or Sumi Good. Nothing to complain though. If one thing I can complain, its that she is suddenly wanted to rush things up and I had to (atleast 3-4 times) tell to calm things down and keep blowing and that I was in no hurry to put on the damn cover yet..

Calcutta777
06-11-19, 06:43
Hello everybody,

I have been a follower of this forum for close to a year & reading the posts have helped me a lot for which I thank all the members, seniors as well as new ones. Coming to my latest report, went to Osmosis, Deshoprio Park. Counter guy charged 1600 for 60 minutes. I had booked Tangmo in advance. Rooms are quite big with goodi interiors. I changed. Tangmo knocked & entered. She's short with an average body. Tights are average too. Started with the massage, she provides a good body massage. We were in a conversation all along, After massaging for 40 minutes she asked about extras to which I said FS. She quoted 2. 5 K, I stuck to 2 K. Deal done. She hugged me & I undressed her kissing her, she's a good kisser, I licked all over her boob's. Made her lie on the bed & sucked her nipples while fingering her. I avoid DATY on spa girls. So after all the foreplay I put on the protection & started with doggy. She responded well & was quite active. She moved around & I went on top of her, missionary. She was making a few noises as I was humping on her. After about 5 minutes in that position, I came & she held me tightly. We both were locked for a few minutes after which she ducked me dry. We had a shower together, god dressed & paid her. She hugged again & asked to come again. Totally satisfied but she's ageing & I prefer a bit younger ones.

Spa- 9/10.

Girl- 7/10.

Boob's- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Over all okay.

Damage- 1600+2000.

WIR-Not sure.

AnantSingh
06-11-19, 09:47
Just curious why did you rated this beauty only 7. She deserves more than that.

LOL.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

ChinChinChoo
06-11-19, 11:38
Ozone spa in shivam chambers will shave your genitals for 600.

Max75
06-11-19, 12:38
Just curious why did you rated this beauty only 7. She deserves more than that.

LOL.I thought that as well. She looks absolutely ravishing.

Avik123
06-11-19, 12:56
Yes even I'm looking for it. Anyone please help.You can contact two branches of ozone spa, one near ice skating and another at sarat bose Road. For shaving. Underarm and genital area shaving. I think 1st mentioned branch will be better.

MaskedBoy666
06-11-19, 13:52
You can contact two branches of ozone spa, one near ice skating and another at sarat bose Road. For shaving. Underarm and genital area shaving. I think 1st mentioned branch will be better.Thank you Avik123!

MaskedBoy666
06-11-19, 18:10
Ozone spa in shivam chambers will shave your genitals for 600..Thanks boss!

Deb2016
06-11-19, 18:20
Hello all,

Previously mohua Priyanka AH used to provide top notch rimming service. A thing which has not been reported in the form for long. Can you please share any source where the old magic can be experienced. Heard Meghna is blowjob queen so she must be great at ball licking but what about ass. Please share experiences brothers Thanking you.

Rrohitchnada
06-11-19, 19:55
This service is done by male or female?

You can contact two branches of ozone spa, one near ice skating and another at sarat bose Road. For shaving. Underarm and genital area shaving. I think 1st mentioned branch will be better.

CatchMe88
06-12-19, 06:20
She looks Delicious. Can you share details via pm.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

Buffy333
06-12-19, 09:13
Thanks a lot, appreciate that.

You can contact two branches of ozone spa, one near ice skating and another at sarat bose Road. For shaving. Underarm and genital area shaving. I think 1st mentioned branch will be better.

CheckMate007
06-12-19, 09:30
For all the people too fond of Osms, I randomly went yesterday, didn't choose anyone, just wanted to check my luck, in came Kelly.

I am more of BJ kinda guy and it was up to the mark. She is OK with CIM. Massage quality is good. She is not a looker though. I think gone are the days of pretty looking Thai chics. Because of tough competition spa owners have started cutting cost and hence quality is suffering.

Damage is usual 2 k plus counter.

Gabber69
06-12-19, 09:42
What's name of 2nd pic girl name.

Went to her place. A bit difficult to identify. Non A/C.

But made up with the service.

Had pinged her previously for Madhu and Anu together. Man, what an experience. They are out of this world. Thanks a lot FAW for sharing me the contact.

Madhu was at her scintillating best. Did not allow DFK, but BBBJ, Bodylicking and a tight hug. She has the smoothest and fairest skin. Did DATY, nice pubic hair. Fucked her in missionary position and after some rest again in WOT.

Anu was at her ravishing best. She is dusky with sexy eyes. Very cute. I am almost missing her kisses and cuddle as I write this. No DFK, kissed and nibbled my entire body. HJ, followed by WOT. Nice boobs. Gave her a good boob massage. Then allowed normal lip kiss. COB done. Followed by a nice long lip kiss..

Vickys
06-12-19, 10:27
Hi,

Are their any reliable SPs / MPs in Saltlake area. Please post or refer to FRs & damages also.

Help needed from fellow mongers. PM active.

Thanks in advance.

Trailblazr
06-12-19, 10:58
Brishti in MT rims well. Though she was not available on my last 2 visits. I hope she is still there.

Hello all,

Previously mohua Priyanka AH used to provide top notch rimming service. A thing which has not been reported in the form for long. Can you please share any source where the old magic can be experienced. Heard Meghna is blowjob queen so she must be great at ball licking but what about ass. Please share experiences brothers Thanking you.

Gaurav7
06-12-19, 11:12
Looks like you don't have PM.Can you PM Me?

Frank Faber
06-12-19, 13:20
I'm new here but I've been lurking for a while. Can you send number via PM. Trying to dip my feet in the pool.

Overall good and price was valid.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

MaskedBoy666
06-12-19, 18:56
I'm new here but I've been lurking for a while. Can you send number via PM. Trying to dip my feet in the pool.

Greetings,

JacksonPMed 2 of the ISG fellow members for this SP's contact. But none of them were helpful, didn't bother to share.

Kolkata81
06-12-19, 20:01
Hi bro,

Just felt like updating you. I had gone to ozone spa at Ballygunge. They do shave your pubic hair which costs 600 bucks but you have to take a massage along with it else they won't just shave. So total I paid was 2600. 2000 massage and 600 shave. Shave was good but no extra service at all even during the massage. So if you want a good clean shave with no expectations then go for ozone spa at Ballygunge.

Akhrev95
06-13-19, 00:29
Hi all,

I am back to India after long time and I will be landing in Kolkata for a work for 10 days. Could you please ping me with any independent housewife's or girls numbers. Or could you suggest any pubs and stuff where I can engage with girls.

Will be waiting for your replies.

Thank you in advance.

Aks1989
06-13-19, 02:11
I also have been trying to figure this out. Does she provide rimming too. Any pointers guys?

Hello all,

Aks1989
06-13-19, 02:13
I guess she is not there anymore. Any pointers on where anybody can find her or any other champ who provides some good rimming?

Brishti in MT rims well. Though she was not available on my last 2 visits. I hope she is still there.

Shayan2016
06-13-19, 14:42
Dear friends,

Can you share any SP or msg parlour or independent girls details in jamshedpur. Its very urgent.

Your help will be appreciated.

Very urgently.

It will be very helpful for me.

I am planing to visit jamshedpur in upcoming days.

Thanks and cheers.

Shayan.

HardSolidNThik
06-13-19, 19:27
I have been 'osmosing' since the days of Suzanne. Old timers will surely remember her. I have tried numerous gals out there, both Thai and Indian. Tina, Dona, Mia, Kick aka Gifsy, Nadia, Yaya, Kelly, Patty, etc in Thai and Piu, Simran, Deepa, etc in locals have got in multiple sessions with me. Nowadays I prefer the new branch for its proximity to my office. But, off late I find gal quality hugely on the downside. Old time favourites have left. New ones have come. But service is on the downside.

Recently tried Tai Mo (TangMo) and Apple.

Tai Mo is better of the two. But pretty small boobs and too small a frame to adjust to my 6 ft height. Still her massage skills are good and at least she tries to satisfy her client. Damage usual- 2 K.

But.

Choosing Apple was an extremely wrong decision. I was bit carried away with her bulky appearance and wanted to have a chubby feel. But that padded bra deceived me. Moreover she was strictly non-reluctant to go down below 2. 5 K, For once I thought to quit, but later greed prevailed and I wanted to see her non-packed. So, knowing fully well that the rate is on the higher side I took a chance and as it was due to happen, I became frustrated. Moreover, she doesn't do a BJ. Not even a CBJ. Its just like wham bam thank you man types. No reaction as such. Just a dead fish. Even her massage skills are absolutely zero.

So, a big no from my side as suggestion to others.

I hope Sam and Kaushik are reading this (people who know Osmosis well will understand why I specified). It seems Kim's departure is costing you quality. Please look into the matter bros. We are your age old patrons.

Love.

Buffy333
06-13-19, 20:14
Been to Ozone Rajarhaat. Same cost as mentioned below. HJ for 1000 and B2B for 2 k. Not worth

Hi bro,

Just felt like updating you. I had gone to ozone spa at Ballygunge. They do shave your pubic hair which costs 600 bucks but you have to take a massage along with it else they won't just shave. So total I paid was 2600. 2000 massage and 600 shave. Shave was good but no extra service at all even during the massage. So if you want a good clean shave with no expectations then go for ozone spa at Ballygunge.

Karam7887
06-13-19, 20:30
This FR is a month and half old for I couldn't update sooner since I was travelling and was out of the country.

1. So* Spa, New town.

I went to this spa after checking a few FRs. I booked an appointment through phone and was also confirmed for extras. However when I reached and was having a massage the masseuse strongly denied any extras and told me that this was a professional spa, BS!. This was a big turn off and moreover her massage skills as well sucked. Reco: strongly avoid.

2. Osmosis Spa.

Booked Kelly via phone. She is a pleaser and provided great service, BJ was excellent I asked again and again. Not a looker though. I would recommend her to all the service conscious brothers.

Cheers!

Gaurav7
06-13-19, 20:31
Hi,

Can you share any SP or spa or independent girls details in Howrah?

TIA.

Leodini
06-14-19, 01:27
Please send the contact bro. Thanks.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

Trailblazr
06-14-19, 03:11
Could you please share SP contacts? I will reciprocate with my contact.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 6.

Price- 5 k.

Cheers!

Trailblazr
06-14-19, 03:13
Can you share contact through PM please? I will reciprocate with my SP contact.

Subsequently she got wild and remover her bra and lunged at my clothes.

With both of us as we were born. Stark naked! She knelt down and started a good and sloppy BBBJ. Quite a few minutes into it she asked for the deed. Climbed on the dick after putting see.

Rather eventful wot reverse cowgirl and a lot of jiggling and spanks.

Trailblazr
06-14-19, 03:34
Could you please share Lucky or Paro's contact by PM? Tried sending PM to you, but your inbox is full.

RaviKapoor1
06-14-19, 08:11
I have been 'osmosing' since the days of Suzanne. Old timers will surely remember her. I have tried numerous gals out there, both Thai and Indian. Tina, Dona, Mia, Kick aka Gifsy, Nadia, Yaya, Kelly, Patty, etc in Thai and Piu, Simran, Deepa, etc in locals have got in multiple sessions with me. Nowadays I prefer the new branch for its proximity to my office. But, off late I find gal quality hugely on the downside. Old time favourites have left. New ones have come. But service is on the downside.

Recently tried Tai Mo (TangMo) and Apple.

Tai Mo is better of the two. But pretty small boobs and too small a frame to adjust to my 6 ft height. Still her massage skills are good and at least she tries to satisfy her client. Damage usual- 2 K.

But..Great Review dude. I am was a regular in kasba and had tried Donna, Mia and Yaya. But please suggest the best here as I've never tried this location. Tia.

Slif92
06-14-19, 10:48
Hello CCU bros,

Coming to Kolkata for work. Looking for some verified bong / NE digits for Saturday night. Budget not a problem, staying at ITC Sonar.

Can help out in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Eastern Europe, NYC and SF.

PM active.

Cheers bros, help thy brethren!

RascalsHole
06-14-19, 14:48

Ratings -.

She is available via Paro. If you have her number great. Else, lest talk if you have some reviews in the forum.Cost bro. Cost is the most important info. Tell us the total cost.

Jignu80
06-14-19, 15:23
Hi bros,

I will be in kol for 3 days, can you please share contact of good chics who have their place. I can reciprocate for Dubai and Delhi.

Jignu80
06-14-19, 15:55
A big Thanks to Musafir brother for sharing her contact with me. Helped me without asking anything in return.

Met her yesterday at her arranged place in Sec 1 at around 5:45. Place was clean but little hard to find.

Started with DFK and continued for like 10-15 minutes. Then she went to change her dress and came in a red dress. Again started with DFK which continued for very long then she came down and lick my whole neck and upper body. 'She' sucked my nipple to her hearts content. Lots of foreplay, cuddling, DFK. Just like a GF / BF would normally do.

Then came down to humping. Started with missionary for like 15-20 minutes. Then asked her to ride. She obliged and did WOT and riding. Then asked he to give CBJ. Again started humping where I was standing on the floor and she was on the edge of the bed. Continued for like 30 minutes and then she told me she is about to cum. Rushed to the washroom and completed the deed.

Report card.

Figure. BBW (people who want BBW and GFE she is the one for you).

Service - 8/10.

Charges - 6 k for 2 shots.

Place - 1600.Looks interesting can you please share her details.

Goblu 2507
06-14-19, 15:59
Hi all,

Just joined the forum after hearing about it from a new acquaintance. Just a few spa experience before this. B2B in a spa in a mall in "Centre" of Saltlake, full service in a spa in Newtown mall (where famous John Denver song beer joint is located), and "Heera" Plaza mall is Jessore Road.

Want help from senior members to get into the non-spa, non-SG scene. Will take subscription soon and reach out to the gods of this forum while bending my knee!

XioCat3
06-14-19, 17:36
While taking subscription, we need to fill up Billing address which must be same as the Credit card address. My queries are do ISG send the bill on that address? Do the email address should be same with CC?

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Gaurav7
06-14-19, 20:49
Tried this bong recently- 9 k for 2 shots. All in except anal. Dusky- got slightly heavier in the last 2 months. But worth a try. Can trade contacts. Enjoys with you. Is GFE.Hi,

Can we trade contacts? PM me.

TIA.

Rambo95
06-15-19, 04:44
Hello fellow ISGian members,

Could some of the fellow member help me with few of these girls name numbers reference.

Visiting Kolkata 3rd time would love to try some girls.

Can help in Delhi ncr contacts.

Appreciate all your help.

Thank you.

Happy mongering.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296448&d=1559536842

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290995&d=1549549386

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=289481&d=1546515328

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=289482&d=1546515328

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=292899&d=1553240742

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=288267&d=1544165488

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=288243&d=1544104011

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291425&d=1550345573

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296787&d=1560095796

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=292744&d=1552676147

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=292743&d=1552676147

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=292742&d=1552676147

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=295561&d=1558217231

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=295562&d=1558217231

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=248015&d=1475174834

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291604&d=1550601441

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291603&d=1550601441

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291616&d=1550609867

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296087

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296343

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291751&d=1550863249

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290909&d=1549293497

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290125&d=1547717538

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2274369#post2274369.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=291750&d=1550860867

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=293329&d=1554005322

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=293334&d=1554005322

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=295406&d=1557957198

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=293340&d=1554008053

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=293341&d=1554008053

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=293342&d=1554008053

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290674&d=1548694766

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290671&d=1548694385

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290672&d=1548694385

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290673&d=1548694385

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290693&d=1548709431

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290707&d=1548743044

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290692&d=1548709431

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290691&d=1548709431

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=294221&d=1555615265

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290919&d=1549310520

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290912&d=1549297253

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290924&d=1549335947

Gim399
06-15-19, 06:18
Hi all,

Just joined the forum after hearing about it from a new acquaintance. Just a few spa experience before this. B2B in a spa in a mall in "Centre" of Saltlake, full service in a spa in Newtown mall (where famous John Denver song beer joint is located), and "Heera" Plaza mall is Jessore Road.

Want help from senior members to get into the non-spa, non-SG scene. Will take subscription soon and reach out to the gods of this forum while bending my knee!Welcome to the forum. You don't need to write names in codes, if our fellow member friends can decode them, so will the LEAs, if they care. Just don't put contact numbers or emails in the open. You need an inbox for that, and I highly recommend subscribing to one ASAP. And, a little bit of more detail like cost, level of service or type of therapists would be very welcome by us all. Happy mongering.

IndieFriend
06-15-19, 08:01
Hello Fellow members.

I am in Kolkata after a few years and need help with some reliable indie contacts. Lost all my contacts from mongering here a few years ago and had been concentrating on Latin American countries for last few years.

I am looking for drama-free, sophisticated 25 year plus ladies with curves who can carry out some good conversations apart from good sex.

Would be grateful if the stalwarts can share some contacts. My PM is active.

Thank you all and safe mongering.

Goblu 2507
06-15-19, 09:03
Welcome to the forum. You don't need to write names in codes, if our fellow member friends can decode them, so will the LEAs, if they care. Just don't put contact numbers or emails in the open. You need an inbox for that, and I highly recommend subscribing to one ASAP. And, a little bit of more detail like cost, level of service or type of therapists would be very welcome by us all. Happy mongering.Noted Sir!

I did not mention the rates because I realize, as I go through earlier posts in this forum, that I was looted.

The one in Galleria mall in newtown. It was 2500 for FS (plus the spa charges of 2300). A Bengali 23 year old girl whose name I did not ask. Cute looking, but took it like a dead fish and constantly asked me to complete as soon as possible.

My HDFC card failed to buy a subscription. Trying other modes.

Gim399
06-15-19, 09:39
This FR is about 2 weeks old when I managed to visit Kolkata for a day. Wanted to try out one low cost Sp at option in Kestopur as one of our fellow friend mentioned some time ago. It's on the 4th floor of a small commercial building. I went there without appointment during daytime. On entering, the surrounding gave me a feeling that I would get what I wanted, but I was doubtful about the quality. A cute receptionist greeted me, about 5 ft 2 inch, great racks, quite fair and sexy. While I was checking out her tits, she smiled and asked in hindi what I want. I said I was thinking about getting a body massage. She said, that you seem to be new, do you have any appointment? I said no, I was just passing by and saw your ad downstairs, so I came. She said that only 2 therapists are available today, and one is busy now. If you want, you have to take her only, no other option. It was 1200/- for 60 minutes, I tried little bargaining, but she didn't bulge. Went in, low-moderate quality set up, separate wash room was there. The girl said that her name is Miss P. Aged around 30. After 20 minutes of so-so massage, I asked her to remove my dispo as it was feeling tight, and she did that within a minute without saying anything. This was a good sign. As she was massaging my legs, her fingers periodically brushed my balls and johnny making it hard. Tickling my genitals and anus while giving me bum massage, she asked the obvious and very important question to me. After I showed her the protection I was carrying, we bargained at 2 k for FS. So I told her not to waste time with massage and get on with the deed. She removed the covers and we were naked within 2 minutes. She was not so comfortable with DFK but I didn't mind. After cuddling and foreplay for about 15 minutes, I did her missionary style and ejaculated. She didn't give BJ though.

Report Card:

Look: 6/10. Moderately attractive.

Skin: 7/10. Smooth, fair.

Figure: 6/10. Moderate. Almost no belly.

Tits: 7/10. See-cup, big nipples, little saggy but acceptable.

Ass:6/10. Okay.

Cat: 7/10. Not too loose, non-smelly. Trimmed hairs (I didn't do DATY though).

WIR: Not for the girl, but definitely check out others.

Total Cost: 1. 2 K + 2 K.

Suryaka
06-15-19, 09:59
This is my first FR. First of all many thanks to DevilHeart. For sharing her contact.

Had a session with Sumi. You can say the dusky beauty. In Bengali. Krishnakali.

Reached her place but had to wait for 30 minutes. Then she called. And I went inside the room. Room was good. With Ac. She offered tea. It was early morning. Had tea. She drank some apple juice. We chatted for around 10 mins. Post that she asked me to change and I went for a quick wash and came back in towel. Now she went inside the wash room. And came in a towel. No need to give description about her figure. Everybody knows about it. One point if anyone is looking for watermelon. She doesn't have that. Hers boobies are like fit to her sexy figure.

Now she ask me. What you like the most. I said DFK.

It stared. 10 minutes of DFK. Then she started licking my nipple. And then started touching my Jhonny. Man. That awesome sloppy BBBJ. With deepthrot. I. Was feeling like a pornstar. . She will be looking at you. While doing it.

Again stared DFK. At this time I started fingering in her ass and pussy. She was already wet.

Next the deed started. She asked for the position. We went for missionary. She started crawling in my back. That was a heavenly feeling. Post that she asked me to change position.

Now I am not a pro in doing all these. And earlier whenever I did, I used to comfortable in missionary only.

But as per the situation demand. I ask for WOT. She did the riding. But I was not comfortable. Jhonny was not responding to it. Then we changed to Doggy. This time also Jhonny was not responding like earlier.

Best part is She will be like your Girlfriend. She understood that. I am loosing my hardness. She asked me stay calm. Very co operative in nature. . We started kissing again. She did one round of BJ again. Started missionary again. And at last I came outside.

Report card:- 10/10. And you just put whatever body part you like.

She is not at all a time watcher.

Damage:- 5 k +2 k (for her palace).

Goblu 2507
06-15-19, 12:12
Welcome to the forum. You don't need to write names in codes, if our fellow member friends can decode them, so will the LEAs, if they care. Just don't put contact numbers or emails in the open. You need an inbox for that, and I highly recommend subscribing to one ASAP. And, a little bit of more detail like cost, level of service or type of therapists would be very welcome by us all. Happy mongering.Noted Sir!

I did not mention the rates because I realize, as I go through earlier posts in this forum, that I was looted in 2 of the 3 cases.

The one in Galleria mall in Newtown. It was 2500 for FS (plus the spa charges of 2300). A Bengali 23 year old girl whose name I did not ask. Cute looking, but took it like a dead fish and constantly asked me to complete as soon as possible.

My HDFC card failed to buy a subscription. Trying other modes.

Jignu80
06-15-19, 13:18
Hi bros,

I will be in kol for 3 days, can you please share contact of good chics who have their place. I can reciprocate for Dubai and Delhi.Hi bro any help on this will be really useful, please provide some godd references for a memorable kol experience.

Gim399
06-15-19, 16:00
Noted Sir!

I did not mention the rates because I realize, as I go through earlier posts in this forum, that I was looted.

The one in Galleria mall in newtown. It was 2500 for FS (plus the spa charges of 2300). A Bengali 23 year old girl whose name I did not ask. Cute looking, but took it like a dead fish and constantly asked me to complete as soon as possible.

My HDFC card failed to buy a subscription. Trying other modes.Don't let it bother you that you feel that you were looted. Most of us had this feeling sometime or another. The important thing is that you gained experience. Your Galleria cost was not shot through the roof and 2. 5 k for FS is acceptable IMO. Many birds are here just for the money and not for the love of the trade, although you'll find a few gems here and there who love to service people. So, look for them and share them with your friends. Remember, sharing is caring.

And, since you take the service of HDFC Bank, I would suggest using their 'Netsafe' Card for buying subscription here. This connection of this site is not secured (SSL) and I feel that using debit / credit cards directly may pose some risk. Netsafe worked like a charm for me.

Happy mongering.

JHourHappy
06-15-19, 16:15
Met Esha a few weeks back. Awesome improvement from my first meeting. First meeting she was in hurry & was completely professional. This time she is becoming GFE & try to fully satisfy. She started to going to gym & her shape is now mind blowing. Tight ass to fuck. Enjoyed fully. Already lot of FR, so not repeating. Rates are 6 k for 2 shot & 4 k for 1 shot.

XxxThatBoyLift
06-15-19, 16:27
Hello friends,

I am new here in kolkata. The first girl I meet in the town was Esha slim figure small girl with a cute face she was very romantic and friendly. She is a very good kisser. A model like figure but comparatively to other girls with a figure like that she is cheap. She takes 6 k for two shot and 4 k for one shot. 1 k for place (depends). I am not going to write a sex story as most of the people here already meet her.

I meet her early morning she was not working due to her exam but now she is back. I have uploaded some pics of her for you people.

GFE= 9/10.

Blowjob= 9/10 she can really do deep throat BJ.

Fig = 26/32/36 best thing in her.

Luffy22
06-15-19, 18:10
Thanks Gabber69 for sharing Esha contact.

Contacted Esha, fixed time and place. She arrives on time. We had nice talk before we jumped into nice shower. It was a nice experience as we caressed each other bare skinned bodies and cleaned up. After we dried ourselves. We started with some foreplay. She seems to know very well how to please someone. She has handful of boobs in nice shape. Perfectly well balanced as she is pretty young which was quite to my liking. A well maintained figure which is very rare nowadays. In this business if you aren't into plump boudi type figures you are going to love her. She is a amazing kisser which will make you forget. About everything else around you. I didn't find her BBBJ that good but she handles deep throats quite nice which made up for the BBBJ. After warming up I had my cap on and Johnny was ready to explore the wetlands which was quite wet as she was already turned on. With the overflowing juices. I penetrated her little by little as she was moaning which made me go this crazy turn on, within few seconds I was. Ploughing hard enough to make loud noises. With every push&pull she was getting more wet and wet. At one point of time I had to take a pause. To turn on the TV with full volume. We had multiple positions before I released and to be frank she is open to experiment all sort of new and different positions. Cleaned up and we nice conversation while we watched a movie. Few moments later Johnny wanted more so started with 2nd round. This time she went all teasing / dominating sort of foreplay which made the usual fuck and go all so much interesting. But due to very little time in hand I finished early. Overall it was really nice time spent with her. Looking forward to return soon.

Look: 6/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Tits: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Cat: 8/10.

WIR: Yes of course!

Total Cost: 6 k (2 shots) + 1200 (Place).

Gaurav7
06-15-19, 19:56
Don't let it bother you that you feel that you were looted. Most of us had this feeling sometime or another. The important thing is that you gained experience. Your Galleria cost was not shot through the roof and 2. 5 k for FS is acceptable IMO. Many birds are here just for the money and not for the love of the trade, although you'll find a few gems here and there who love to service people. So, look for them and share them with your friends. Remember, sharing is caring.

And, since you take the service of HDFC Bank, I would suggest using their 'Netsafe' Card for buying subscription here. This connection of this site is not secured (SSL) and I feel that using debit / credit cards directly may pose some risk. Netsafe worked like a charm for me.

Happy mongering.I also used netsafe card, it worked!

Carnivore
06-16-19, 02:21
Hello friends,
Fig = 26/32/36 best thing in her.32 - 26 - 36, it should be.

Jignu80
06-16-19, 03:29
Met Esha a few weeks back. Awesome improvement from my first meeting. First meeting she was in hurry & was completely professional. This time she is becoming GFE & try to fully satisfy. She started to going to gym & her shape is now mind blowing. Tight ass to fuck. Enjoyed fully. Already lot of FR, so not repeating. Rates are 6 k for 2 shot & 4 k for 1 shot.Can you share her details.

SgAir
06-16-19, 05:00
Good to see lot and continue Esha review recently.

Looks like she is happy girl and talk of town now.

Happy Esha Sunday!

CatLoving
06-16-19, 07:06
Bro Gaurav7,

I am also using netsafe card by hdfc but my payment is getting rejected. Is it that because currency of transaction is usd & netsafe card is in INR? If that be the case, please guide me how you made payment using netsafe card.

TheIllusionist
06-16-19, 08:44
Howdy People,

Been ages since I ventured.

I go by name Illusionist (Movie). Was active in Bangalore.

Than I moved out to a village and marriage happened.

Trying to get back and need help. Not really interested in much.

But please refer me to a few good Spa with extras.

Will be there for a day or 2. Please Help with reference. Tried digging in thread but was difficult to find.

I'll dig around my old contacts and see how if they are still active.

Suryaka
06-16-19, 10:51
Hi Seniors and my monger brothers,

Looking for some girl friendly hotel in Kolkata, which will be safe as well as economical.

Also just wanted to know, is it like I need to book the hotel for a night or I can book for some hours.

Kindly advise. PM activated.

Riyaj
06-16-19, 12:07
Hello bros,

Hope my bros in Kolkata are doing great. I am not an avid writer in the forum but I am pretty senior in Delhi from Rahul bhai days and an avid admirer of suave, docile and experimental women for sure. I had a very brief visit to Kolkata in the month of May. Time was short. Got a contact from my friend Avik earlier. Hats off to his recommendation. Went ahead with the most famous J (ya you are right the famous actress of Pretty Woman). Well she was a true pornstar. I have traveled across many places in the world including the infamous Amsterdam where it is perfectly legal. I still remember my encounter in the Sarphatica Park there with a Spanish lady Carla. I also remember my encounter with a submissive Geisha. Both were one of loving and exciting ones but encounter with J was. You get what you want and has truly offset most of my encounters so far. There was no give and take at all, we just went ahead with whatever we wanted, please note the word 'we'. First, she helped me with a nice cosy place in the heart of the city. Tried to make me comfortable in every possible ways. I picked it up and she arrived at the right time, took a bath asked me to take her snap which turned me on (well she was decked up then and not nude). And then in a jiffy we started kissing and licking one another and I felt like I knew her for long. We came down to our birthday suits. I am obsessed with DFK, DATY and RIM and she just obliged and I obliged her with what she love and she was clear in saying so. She was fully into it which was evident from her wet pussy. My johny boy lasted a bit more and she played around with it. Did long licking and gagging it to her hearts contention and she was just enjoying it to her fullest. She used her hand to pucker into my ass hole and I writhed in a mild pain but loved it and licked her arms and fingers. Her tongue was like a female dog slurping me from head to toe. And eventually I happily cummed in her mouth- a truly happy ending and she licked the remains from my johny boy and cleaned it with her tongue. We then sat and chatted for sometimes and rested in a cosy sofa in each other's embrace and then it appeared to her if we can use the sofa and do it over there. As you sow so you reap. And next few minutes the two infantile nude bodies was happily into their cradle, cuddle and lick, we tried almost all the positions and above all J love experimenting, so the second shot was purely innovative and experimental and I liked every bit of it but she got I would eventually again love to come inside her mouth which she allowed happily. Although I took long to cum but the entire act was super-enjoyable.

She, yes you have heart it correctly, is a true pornstar yet loving and caring and she loved every bit of the act she did. Damage part becomes inconsequential after that but it was very reasonable for 2 shots compared to the prolific experience that you go through only to rekindle your mind and consciousness later.

Please don't load my inbox and I may only respond to select seniors but yes if you are in Kolkata especially South Kolkata you must invite her to your lap for once- an affable, docile, experimental pornstar. Truly enjoyed the experience. A 10 out of 10 for the experience. Hats off J. You nailed it from a lazy guy who hardly writes.

Cheers bros and happy mongering.

GoldenTree
06-16-19, 12:35
Thanks Gabber69 for sharing Esha contact.3 Back to back favorable reports of same girl raises a lot of red flags.

WildNeo25
06-16-19, 14:08
Thanks Gabber69 for sharing Esha contact.

Contacted Esha, fixed time and place. She arrives on time. We had nice talk before we jumped into nice shower. It was a nice experience as we caressed each other bare skinned bodies and cleaned up. After we dried ourselves. We started with some foreplay. She seems to know very well how to please someone. She has handful of boobs in nice shape. Perfectly well balanced as she is pretty young which was quite to my liking. A well maintained figure which is very rare nowadays. In this business if you aren't into plump boudi type figures you are going to love her. She is a amazing kisser which will make you forget. About everything else around you. I didn't find her BBBJ that good but she handles deep throats quite nice which made up for the BBBJ. After warming up I had my cap on and Johnny was ready to explore the wetlands which was quite wet as she was already turned on. With the overflowing juices. I penetrated her little by little as she was moaning which made me go this crazy turn on, within few seconds I was. Ploughing hard enough to make loud noises. With every push&pull she was getting more wet and wet. At one point of time I had to take a pause. To turn on the TV with full volume. We had multiple positions before I released and to be frank she is open to experiment all sort of new and different positions. Cleaned up and we nice conversation while we watched a movie. Few moments later Johnny wanted more so started with 2nd round..Bro,

Please share her number. I can reciprocate with others. PM active.

Slif92
06-16-19, 14:22
First of all, a big big shout to all Kolkata brothers who replied on a short notice and lived up to the maxim 'bros before hoes'. Special mentions for our bro MaskedBoy666 for sharing Lucky's contact.

Was in the city just for the weekend and had time just on Saturday night to meet a chick. Was in touch with multiple chicks but decided to go with Lucky. And boy did she made me feel 'lucky' for that decision. The deal was set at 9 k for two shots / three hours at ITC Sonar.

First let me describe her, she is an absolute stunning Bengali treat who loves her vodka and weed as much as her mishti doi. The perfect size of assets and boobs with a dash of flesh at all the right places possible. She arrived half an hour late in an orange jumpsuit. The first time I saw her, I was like to myself 'Good job lad'. She gave a smile and that smile and pleasing attitude never went away that night. There was a wedding at the hotel and all the guests kept ogling at her while she walked hand in hand with me rocking it completely with confidence like she belonged there and like she was my actual girlfriend.

Before the act, a round of intoxication happened. Had asked her to get weed and I had got the vodka. She prepared the joints like a pro while smooching me intermittently. She sucks that lower lip so beautifully and the entire foreplay flew like a streaming river. We both got naked and smoked up weed first in the bath tub together in a non-smoking room. Both our feet were playing with each other's genitals. This was followed by a BBBJ. Made her take the entire thing while gasped for breath. She is very very accommodating. You just have to nudge her towards what you want and pamper her with compliments. We were both actually into each other after the weed and a couple of rounds of vodka. She told me I looked 60% like her ex. I was like who cares. If I am getting to fuck a model chick at that price, I am ready to look like anyone.

Clicked a series of pictures, which she later shared with me. I also got her to agree to a video recording of the act. We both saw it together after the second round and I was surprised how much we were into it. We chatted about life and past lovers. She also told me its totally on her mood if she wants to do it with someone. She also claimed to have rejected a 25 k per shot with a Dubai sheikh who was there just to meet her at the very last moment. She also performed an acting scene where she portrayed. She being my girlfriend was asking me to never leave her anytime. It got a bit emotional also. And first time with a WG, sex didn't feel mechanical. I had an absolute bliss for three hours. She herself didn't want to go but her parents and sister kept calling. After countless number of goodbye kisses, she left leaving me both satisfied and tired. Emotionally and physically.

We decided the next time I come here, we'll go for a proper date and then follow up with another of such magical experiences.

Thank you Kolkata, until next time. And as I said to the girl after shots of vodka, this ones for you.

Looks - 10/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Service - 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Luffy22
06-16-19, 18:13
3 Back to back favorable reports of same girl raises a lot of red flags.Ya actually it does, but it also means she has been quite active recently. Not that I am trying to take her side.

But as a matter of fact that I got to know from her that she was inactive for few time due to some personal work. But now she is back.

MaskedBoy666
06-16-19, 18:50
First of all, a big big shout to all Kolkata brothers who replied on a short notice and lived up to the maxim 'bros before hoes'. Special mentions for our bro MaskedBoy666 for sharing Lucky's contact.

Was in the city just for the weekend and had time just on Saturday night to meet a chick. Was in touch with multiple chicks but decided to go with Lucky. And boy did she made me feel 'lucky' for that decision. The deal was set at 9 k for two shots / three hours at ITC Sonar.

First let me describe her, she is an absolute stunning Bengali treat who loves her vodka and weed as much as her mishti doi. The perfect size of assets and boobs with a dash of flesh at all the right places possible. She arrived half an hour late in an orange jumpsuit. The first time I saw her, I was like to myself 'Good job lad'. She gave a smile and that smile and pleasing attitude never went away that night. There was a wedding at the hotel and all the guests kept ogling at her while she walked hand in hand with me rocking it completely with confidence like she belonged there and like she was my actual girlfriend.

Before the act, a round of intoxication happened. Had asked her to get weed and I had got the vodka. She prepared the joints like a pro while smooching me intermittently. She sucks that lower lip so beautifully and the entire foreplay flew like a streaming river. We both got naked and smoked up weed first in the bath tub together in a non-smoking room. Both our feet were playing with each other's genitals. This was followed by a BBBJ. Made her take the entire thing while gasped for breath. She is very very accommodating. You just have to nudge her towards what you want and pamper her with compliments. We were both actually into each other after the weed and a couple of rounds of vodka. She told me I looked 60% like her ex. I was like who cares. If I am getting to fuck a model chick at that price, I am ready to look like anyone..You're most welcome bro! Always ready to help my fellow members on ISG. You seemed genuine, stay like this always. I'm glad that you had this sort of a blissful time with lucky, great report! Hump more, be happy more.

RascalsHole
06-16-19, 20:42
Thanks a lot to Phoenix Sun for sharing her number. College girl, upcoming model about 21 years of age.

Had contacted her before but she was in Delhi. Had to change my schedule once for her.

But, she kept her word. I had booked a 4 star hotel in Robinson Street.

Came 20 mins late. I had already chilled 2 cans of beer for her with a Cadbury Silk Chocolate.

But O God she was the sexiest girl I have ever seen. 21 years old. Figure to die for. Knows how to put the act together. Everything allowed except anal. All positions tried. Felt like a fire on bed. She also enjoyed the session. Kissed her all over and she reciprocated. She was in a bit of hurry to go home. So did just one shot.

Promised to give more time on the next visit which I am really looking forward to.

Face- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Body- 11/10.

Pussy- 8/10 there was a bit of smell.

Ass- 10/10 squeezed them like anything.

Really bubbly character.

Looking forward to having her again soon.What was the damage / cost bro. ?

Loner01
06-17-19, 04:12
Hello senior mongers,

Does anybody have the contact of Rupsa saha. The Bengali model. Would be great if somebody shares. Regards.

XxxThatBoyLift
06-17-19, 04:22

First let me describe her, she is an absolute stunning Bengali treat who loves her vodka and weed as much as her mishti doi. The perfect size of assets and boobs with a dash of flesh at all the right places possible. She arrived half an hour late in an orange jumpsuit. The first time I saw her, I was like to myself 'Good job lad'. She gave a smile and that smile and pleasing attitude never went away that night. There was a wedding at the hotel and all the guests kept ogling at her while she walked hand in hand with me rocking it completely with confidence like she belonged there and like she was my actual girlfriend...That a huge sex story but I am said you didn't get any place for writing her rates so that people can compare. If you don't mind may I know her rates.

And how dark is she I heard she is dark.

Tanron
06-17-19, 04:39
Hi guys, not a regular in kol. Whenever I used to drop in to kol used to try the menoka spa for some VFM locals. But it seems they shut shop. What is the story on that? Are there any other such spa s?

XxxThatBoyLift
06-17-19, 05:13
Ya actually it does, but it also means she has been quite active recently. Not that I am trying to take her side.

But as a matter of fact that I got to know from her that she was inactive for few time due to some personal work. But now she is back.I agree with you I contacted her two weeks back then she was not available but now she started meeting up people. I liked her quite cheap compared to the market best thing she works independently anyone can contact her directly.

Zippos
06-17-19, 05:36
I believe 9 k for 2 shots is the going rate for lucky which might intensify with growing popularity and demand!

What was the damage / cost bro. ?

Viveksingh428
06-17-19, 05:43
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum I keep visiting Calcutta would love it if someone could share a few contacts in Calcutta I stay in Lalit during my visits.

Regards.

NeoPlanet
06-17-19, 06:28
Special thanks to DukeNukem08 for providing her number.

She was beautiful; just the kind of woman / lady I prefer. She was on the bulkier side and not very fair; but she was beautiful. She is just the GFE you world like provided you like bulkier woman.

Everything was great about her and apart from anal everything was on the plate.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10 - Big.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10 squeezed them like anything.

She is not like other woman; she is an intelligent woman.

Thanks again to DukeNukem08.

EnjoyEnjoy
06-17-19, 06:31
Hi guys, not a regular in kol. Whenever I used to drop in to kol used to try the menoka spa for some VFM locals. But it seems they shut shop. What is the story on that? Are there any other such spa s?They have shifted near Kalighat Metro.

GoldfishNets
06-17-19, 09:16
Hi guys, not a regular in kol. Whenever I used to drop in to kol used to try the menoka spa for some VFM locals. But it seems they shut shop. What is the story on that? Are there any other such spa s?These types of spas are closed because of LE action since vote. I have a SP and he is hopping from place to place weekly. Sometimes he gives information not to come directly. I think now a days its impossible to get a fixed area VFM spa these days here.

Tanron
06-17-19, 14:21
They have shifted near Kalighat Metro.Can someone help me with the new location? Many thanks.

Rakesh A
06-17-19, 14:59
Hello friends,

I am new here in kolkata. The first girl I meet in the town was Esha slim figure small girl with a cute face she was very romantic and friendly. She is a very good kisser. A model like figure but comparatively to other girls with a figure like that she is cheap. She takes 6 k for two shot and 4 k for one shot. 1 k for place (depends). I am not going to write a sex story as most of the people here already meet her.

I meet her early morning she was not working due to her exam but now she is back. I have uploaded some pics of her for you people.

GFE= 9/10.

Blowjob= 9/10 she can really do deep throat BJ.

Fig = 26/32/36 best thing in her.You mean the figure is 32/26/36?

Jignu80
06-17-19, 17:08
While trying to contact esha which is taking time, I tried trying other alternatives. This I thought is better as it looks like her demand has increased since reviews here and contacting her may take some time.

I went to a old MP suggested by a local friend.

Before I give my FR let me say that this is the best forum here with good Samaritans who have helped to share esha details. People here are kind to help others.

Coming to FR, this looks like quite a setup place for some time. Went in, bargained for service fee which he was claiming as 2000,bought down to 1600, he showed 3/4 profiles chose miss K, a dusky beauty, with good figure 60% bipasha I wd say, others who go may disagree but it's subjective, one can see and decide. The massage place was upstairs, negotiated with K for 1200 for HJ and ta. Massage started first it was ok massage, then she lifted her dress and took out her boobs it was handful and she got excited when I pressed those, and asked me to suck them which I did and she got excited more and asked to suck other one. Then she said she can give BJ for some additional money, settled for 500 as I did not to waste my time in bargaining more and wanted flow to go on.

She cleaned the tool and started to suck not so great BJ but applied teeth and tongue for some time making it exciting. She then started sucking nipples and rubbing her breast against my chest giving a slow bite in between.

I grabbed her ass and did a bit finger. She was ok with that but said she can allow more when I do some more sessions with her.

End happened with tittie fuck and final hand shake with which I came.

I will post more FR once I am able to access other contacts.

Naked Desires3
06-17-19, 17:23
3 Back to back favorable reports of same girl raises a lot of red flags.Absolutely correct. Just a few girls forcefully marketed by vested interests. Search for Sana in this forum. See how a fellow monger (I think fatalfuck) fell for the propaganda and did not find Sana as attractive and cooperative as advertised.

Caution is advisable.

SG and spas are better options. IMHO.

DudeThe
06-17-19, 18:17
I am not too experienced in the mongering scene. Went to osmo kasba once, got Somda, was on the bulky side though, okay experience. Can some senior member please recommend someone on the thinner side in Osmo Jatin Das road or some other MP. I read about TangMo, is she good? Anyone else who provides good service? Would appreciate the help. Thanks.

BumchikBabloo
06-17-19, 18:37
This was my second session with Esha maybe the last one as I will venture out for something new I don't know if I will get a better alternative at that price this time we did anal. I won't be writing a sex story just a short preview. We meet for 3 HR for one anal and one normal. 6 k per shot (anal) . Her ass hole is tight (not used much) , whole body waxed and she is a very fair girl you can see her nerves flowing underneath her skin. If any one needs a independent young chick she will be a good choice. I meet her before so she didn't hesitate to try out anal with me wch she myt with new people. We started with a warm bath before proceeding with the deeds. Not writing much as most of the people are aquintant with her.

Look - 8/10 (around 21 cute girl).

Skin tone. Fair.

Asshole -10/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (just the size of your fist).

Cleanliness - 9/10.

Some clicks from my session.

Slif92
06-17-19, 19:05
That a huge sex story but I am said you didn't get any place for writing her rates so that people can compare. If you don't mind may I know her rates.

And how dark is she I heard she is dark.Bro,

Read the entire thing. It's 9 k for three hours / two shots.

Slif92
06-17-19, 19:08
You're most welcome bro! Always ready to help my fellow members on ISG. You seemed genuine, stay like this always. I'm glad that you had this sort of a blissful time with lucky, great report! Hump more, be happy more.Bro,

People like you make a lazy fuck like me to write an FR just for the sheer help and generosity.

Thanks again. Will go for Esha next time!

Member #4625
06-17-19, 20:13
An online SP sent me this picture and said her name is Pooja.

The pic is too good and the name is too generic to be genuine. Anyone knows this bird?

FunAtWork
06-17-19, 21:35
Please activae PM to get contacts bro.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum I keep visiting Calcutta would love it if someone could share a few contacts in Calcutta I stay in Lalit during my visits.

Regards.

FunAtWork
06-17-19, 22:41
4 senior ISG friends and 3 of hottest GFE stuff: Meghna, Dyuti and Susmita that was the menu of the day. Lucky, Roshni, Koel, Srestha were on cards also bt dropped at last minute as the participation of the invited senior ISG members did not happen on the said day.

It was the 1st party event that Paromita arranged for us, as we didn't have time to arrange all by ourselves. The place bookings, the food, drinks, snacks, etc etc.

Party started near 7 pm, the rains and thunders added a distinct dimension to the rich woody and smoky flavours of Single malt (Talisker) which was there in abundance. The 45 percent alcohol doesn't take time to hit the nerves of the members and action started by 9 pm after knowing each other, their likes and dislikes and the level of attractions to each other. Next 3-4 hours it was only drinks and sex; 1-1, 3 some. Had 1-2 more members been there and we could have brought and 1-2 more ladies a proper 4 some and group could have happened as well. Rains and Single malt had made the night more memorable. As for the girls they are the best GFE available for sure right now. NB: they are not on very cheaper side of pocket but doesn't burn your pockets like the Arpitas, or Muktas or Sanas. They were there for more than 12 hrs and were absolute GFE (no nakhras at all).

Ratings:

Hate to give ratings for our own selected girls. Off course we have selected them because they are the best value for money at present. But still if I have to rank them, No1 - Meghna (no doubt about that). Will and can spend hours with her just for pure GFE, BBJ, DFK and willingnes to please. Dyuti and Susmita are a close no 2 and No3 but by very slight margins.

Next Group. Next month last week and we intend to make it even better. May be the left overs if they leave their time nakhras and come down their budget by at least 30% will be summoned or invited.

Along with 1-2 dance girls.

NB: please don't bombard my mailbox for participation in the same. We know very well whom all to invite. We will pick and choose and invite the seniors as per their availability.

FAW.

FunAtWork
06-17-19, 22:54
Both me and my partner of crisis were in touch with her separately. My partner was here for the Group party, so after the group wanted to extend the party to next level by inviting the sophisticated lady for a 3 some (MMF). 1-1 in presence of other to start with. We like it that way. Start with drinks and snacks, indulge in some foreplay together while drinks are on. Allow the alcohol gets up to the nerves. Then when the mood was on and all 3 were super charged up the emotions and bodies erupted like a volcano. Hats off to the lady, she was pure delight on bed and mature enough to handle the 2 of us. She was fully charged up herself and her body was talking. She was responding to each and every movement in the most appropriate manner- stroke by stroke- She was enjoying the deed and act and was in no hurry to complete the show in a hurry. That she knows what is sex and how to satisfy a person was very very noticeable.

NB: This contact is not for the younger ones. One has to be near 40 to receive the same. She will be meeting only decent persons coming from outside Kolkata only and she has her own time slots to meet. She will meet only if she likes the person.

Ratings.

Body. Slim and Sexy (7/10).

Looks. On the darker side.

Height - 5'4" +.

Boobs. Nice handful, slight droopy but good.

Languages Known. English, Bengali and Hindi.

Depth of Knowledge. Quite knowledgeable. Is proficient in Software. Dev and testing and knows the skills of sales as well. In fact I will rate her at par with my lady Paromita in that segment.

She has an wonderful attitude as well and will gel with you in a very short time. That she handles the situations very well is again a reflection of her deep knowledge and her knack of.

Perfection.

Involvements in bed - 9/10 - very involved and open to everything except anal.

BBJ- 8.5/10 - slow and lengthy one with touch at the right points (if one is not clean and is not willing to wash the tool before the act, she won't provide the same).

DATY. She is absolutely hygiene freak, so no problem for the same. She enjoys the act.

DFK. OK to it if one is hygienic.

Different positions. Open to it and can reciprocate your pumping while enjoying the same.

Overall Session - 8/10.

Will repeat or not. Surely will repeat once or 2 more times, but surely not in same theme. Now that we know her we will make it a bit wilder and more romantic, a bit more erotic and a bit more sensuous. We know by now how to bring out the very best inside her, and we will surely try all end out to do so.

Damage. We pay all our dames the same amount. We don't bargain we only ask for extended time. That day she was there 5 hrs with us. So let the amount we paid may be more than certain members pay.

We know we pay more than the others. We intentionally do so because we call them for min 4-5 hrs and we don't want the lady to go sad the very first day. We want her to be happy so that we get the returns in bed and in the time spent. Saying this, we have our own logic of payment and we certainly do not follow the prevailing ISG rates.

As for contact. Will be shared to selected Seniors on PM basis first. If it takes some time to get the same, please bear with me. Also there will be proper screening of the contacts. Those matching her criteria will be provided the contact.

Cheers.

FAW.

Rohit13
06-18-19, 02:26
Wow!

I Logged in today after a long time and it seems Esha is everywhere. Since, everyone is writing about her, I'll post my experiences with her too. Yes, I have been meeting her since few months.

I was looking for a cute, young, petite indie for a long time and my Esha (I. E. Wish or desire) came true when I met her. I got her contact from a trusted friend and when he shared her pics, I thought it's too good to be true. She looked so young in the pics, may be 19 or 20. I have never met an indie this young before. Through SPs, I have met a few college chicks before but never an indie. I even thought she might be fake.

1st meet:

We discussed our meeting over phone, and she seemed very professional. She booked the place so no worries from my side. I still remember, how apprehensive I was during the uber ride to the designated place. She had already checked into the room when I reached. I gave my ID at reception and went up to the room. As I knocked on the door, my mind was racing with thoughts that some different gal might be there or she might be older than the pics. Etc etc. But when the door was opened my mind went completely blank. I was greeted inside by a beaming cute and young chick. I smiled back foolishly and went inside. She looked stunning in that black dress and I could not turn my eyes away from her sexy petite figure. We chatted a bit and then we both washed ourselves. Then we had our session which was awesome. I don't want to go into much detail but few things from back then I want to mention. She sucked quite good and tried to take the whole thing in her mouth. She did not allow much fingering. She loved being fucked in doggystyle, that is how I came the first time. Second shot, I was tired as I fucked for a long time. Still I was not Cumming, hence she took the responsibility upon herself and started deep throat (well at least tried) my dong again and soon I came all over her face. It was a wonderful experience which I will always remember. I wanted to stay a little longer but somebody else was coming to meet her after me, so I had to leave (which I hated but she was in demand that day I guess).

Most recent meet:

I met her last month after a long break and few changes are worth mentioning. First of all, now she charges 6 k for 2 shots which was 5 k before which I still feel is not too much given what I get in return. Other changes are as follows:

She has a more toned figure now.

She can take my whole dong in her mouth now. I even throat fucked her. Slurpy!

She still loves me fucking her in doggystyle but the way she moves into position and presents her ass is insanely sexy.

She loves being fingered. Even in her ass.

Details:

Face: 7/10. Cute.

Figure: 10/10. Petite and toned.

Boobs: 9/10. Handful just the way I love it.

Pussy: 8/10.

Ass: 10/10. Such an awesome bubbly ass perfect for doggystyle though I have not tried anal with her as yet, perhaps next time.

BBBJ: 10/10. Throat fucked her. What more can one ask for?

GFE: 7/10.7 because I feel now it's more of a Pornstar experience. Hehe. She said she is curious about bondage and stuff. Planning for it.

Damage: 6 k 2 shots + hotels charges. I book hotels now as I prefer it, though she insists on cheaper 1 k places.

WIR: Already I have taken her 5 times I guess.

IndieFriend
06-18-19, 03:16
Hi Fellow Members.

Thanks to Raj2910 and FAW, booked a well reviewed lady tonight. Report will follow in a few days.

Now, I am trying to book a hotel and tossing up between Holiday Inn at New town and ITC Sonar.

Are these 2 guest friendly? Any references would be greatly welcome.

Thanks.

Zippos
06-18-19, 03:24
Did pay 9 k total for 1 A-level + 1 Regular? I thought her going rate was 6 k for 2 shot for regular deeds!

This was my second session with Esha myt be the last one as I will venture out for something new I don't know if I will get a better alternative at that price this time we did anal. I won't be writing a sex story just a short preview. We meet for 3 HR for one anal and one normal. 6 k per shot (anal) . Her ass hole is tight (not used much) , whole body waxed and she is a very fair girl you can see her nerves flowing underneath her skin. If any one needs a independent young chick she will be a good choice. I meet her before so she didn't hesitate to try out anal with me wch she myt with new people. We started with a warm bath before proceeding with the deeds. Not writing much as most of the people are aquintant with her..

Zippos
06-18-19, 03:28
ITC Sonar appears to be Guest Friendly as per recent reports. Can't say anything about Holiday Inn. Otherwise OYO and Stay Uncle is your best bet.

Hi Fellow Members.

Thanks to Raj2910 and FAW, booked a well reviewed lady tonight. Report will follow in a few days.

Now, I am trying to book a hotel and tossing up between Holiday Inn at New town and ITC Sonar.

Are these 2 guest friendly? Any references would be greatly welcome.

Thanks.

SinghLive
06-18-19, 05:41
Are you guys talking about Esha number ending with 955?

Wow!

I Logged in today after a long time and it seems Esha is everywhere. Since, everyone is writing about her, I'll post my experiences with her too. Yes, I have been meeting her since few months.

I was looking for a cute, young, petite indie for a long time and my Esha (I. E. Wish or desire) came true when I met her. I got her contact from a trusted friend and when he shared her pics, I thought it's too good to be true. She looked so young in the pics, may be 19 or 20. I have never met an indie this young before. Through SPs, I have met a few college chicks before but never an indie. I even thought she might be fake.

1st meet:.

Rumanakhan8
06-18-19, 11:29
Just 3 months before I visited one girl with same name in Roopashree, first I went to a room one floor down with my friend. Later my Pimp called her too. After 2-3 hours of dance we left. Later too I went to her 2-3 times. I was searching her name, than I found this post. Hope you have visited her in between.Yes I visited her twice back but waste of money she is now. Saw her dance for a couple of hour both the times and then wanted to have sex with her but both time she refused. She is just OK for dance. Should avoid her.

Did you have shot session with her or was it the same story with you as well?

FunAtWork
06-18-19, 11:43
Am connected to Esha. Have talks and chats sometimes. Haven't ever called her because of mainly 2 reasons. Reason no 1 - She is very much a time watcher (coming from the spa background she knows only hard pounding.) but my requirement is GFE and sexperiment, in both the aspects I found her not suitable to my taste. Reason no 2 - she still has to know how to spend 3-4 hours for a single shot and provide GFE. Same thing I found out about Sheena (another Girl even more sexy in terms of assets). She agrees to come if 2-3 persons are there ready to fuck one after the other. Both are having the same spa background. In fact I am thinking of inviting Sheena for our gangbang meet invedic Village next month.

Saying all these I had a word with Esha and came to know that till 15th she would not be in action because of exams. Call happened on last week of last month. So I know for sure that till 15th she was not in action. Right from 15th I am seeing a barrage of posts of Esha. Nearly same type of reports, enhanced prices, and nude and semi nude pics (same place off course) any one can see it. The reports are good and Flowery but as many have noticed, its mere promotion. I am sure that the reports are either fake or the persons who have posted the same have vested interest in posting the reports. I am 200% sure of the same.

Its so sad that in a platform like this, all of a sudden some notorious pimps have emerged (if one notices most of them who wrote the reports have joined 2018 and after. No of posts doesn't always give the right picture. The kind of posts they do certainly does provide a clearer pic.). So now we have to be extra careful about the reports also.

As for rates she was charging 2 k shot hardly 5 months back (before she was doing it for 600-700 k) in spa. .

Last and not the least, I think when we find any report fishy we must all get together and stop meeting the girl altogether for the next 3-4 months. [Deleted by Admin]

Cheers,

FAW.

Taurian790
06-18-19, 18:22
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest if Altair (Sector 5 Salt Lake) is good option for stay and girl friendly! Any similar options in this area.

Rohit13
06-18-19, 18:29
Yes. The same girl.

Are you guys talking about Esha number ending with 955?

Ronmu
06-18-19, 19:00
Guys,

Any report? Asking for 10 k for night. Plan to meet her Thursday.

Ronmu
06-18-19, 19:08
Guys,

Any report? Asking for 10 k for night. Plan to meet her Thursday.

Akhrev95
06-18-19, 20:10
Hi,

I'm here in Kolkata for a week.

Could anyone tell me spas names or indies where I could have my luck.

I have few Indi contacts but none of them are responding.

Help me in this regard brothers.

TIA.

Gim399
06-19-19, 03:58
Guys,

Any report? Asking for 10 k for night. Plan to meet her Thursday.I don't know the girl, but the price seems skyhigh.

Luffy22
06-19-19, 05:30
Got off from office early so thought of getting relaxed by visiting a spa. Searched on nb found one near Gariahat which was on my way to home. Booked a 1 HR session from nb. After reaching reception lady told me to wait. While waiting reception lady got a call and she ended the call saying sorry sir we don't do extras.

After a while she asked my preference, Thai or Indian. I went for Thai, asked me to follow to a room and get changed. The room seemed very hygienic and tidy. After 4 min, a huge figure entered. She was no less than a Thai bodybuilder. But she was very polite and the session started. She told me she is new here hardly two months. Massage was going really good and after 20 min she popped the question of extras. I asked the rates sge said the usual Thai spa rates but can be flexible. I told sorry as I didn't carryany cash. Asked her if she can manage something in 500.

She readily agreed for a HJ as I have come for the first time. HJ was okaish but was taking too long so she gave me top access.

After releasing paid her and got cleaned up. The showering place was good too.

Looks: 4/10.

Service: 7/10.

HJ: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10, was wearing padded bra.

Total damage: 1000 + 500.

WIR: maybe but for different masseur.

XxxThatBoyLift
06-19-19, 05:41
Did pay 9 k total for 1 A-level + 1 Regular? I thought her going rate was 6 k for 2 shot for regular deeds!Contact her directly she works independently so you can easily talk to her or text her.

XxxThatBoyLift
06-19-19, 05:46
4 senior ISG friends and 3 of hottest GFE stuff: Meghna, Dyuti and Susmita that was the menu of the day. Lucky, Roshni, Koel, Srestha were on cards also bt dropped at last minute as the participation of the invited senior ISG members did not happen on the said day.

It was the 1st party event that Paromita arranged for us, as we didn't have time to arrange all by ourselves. The place bookings, the food, drinks, snacks, etc etc..Some pics would have helped the ISGians and obvious the rates for poor people like us it matters.

XxxThatBoyLift
06-19-19, 05:52
This was my second session with Esha maybe the last one as I will venture out for something new I don't know if I will get a better alternative at that price this time we did anal. I won't be writing a sex story just a short preview. We meet for 3 HR for one anal and one normal. 6 k per shot (anal) . Her ass hole is tight (not used much) , whole body waxed and she is a very fair girl you can see her nerves flowing underneath her skin. If any one needs a independent young chick she will be a good choice. I meet her before so she didn't hesitate to try out anal with me wch she myt with new people. We started with a warm bath before proceeding with the deeds. Not writing much as most of the people are aquintant with her..Isn't it? Did she left before 3 HR?

BumchikBabloo
06-19-19, 06:01

Before the act, a round of intoxication happened. Had asked her to get weed and I had got the vodka. She prepared the joints like a pro while smooching me intermittently. She sucks that lower lip so beautifully and the entire foreplay flew like a streaming river. We both got naked and smoked up weed first in the bath tub together in a non-smoking room. Both our feet were playing with each other's genitals. This was followed by a BBBJ. Made her take the entire thing while gasped for breath. She is very very accommodating. You just have to nudge her towards what you want and pamper her with compliments. We were both actually into each other after the weed and a couple of rounds of vodka. She told me I looked 60% like her ex. I was like who cares. If I am getting to fuck a model chick at that price, I am ready to look like anyone..2 months back lucky was giving 2 shot for 7 k or 6 k at one go its now 9 k that's too much I too heard she will increase the rate due too high demand this NT fair. Does any one have any pics? ISGians should ask her to reduce it or do something about it.

Can I contact her directly? Or I have to go through a pimp?

FatalFuck
06-19-19, 07:18
Thanks brother. In fact I kind of resisted myself from writing the exact same words you wrote. Just to give a clarity, Esha knows about ISG in and out and regularly follows it and she keeps on insisting all the ISG mongers to write a good FR on her. I saw some fellow monger found her to be extremely fair which makes me Brad Pitt. Nothing more to add.

N. B: She is a great VFM Fuck. No doubt about it.

Cheers.

NewInPune
06-19-19, 10:13
Perhaps. Or maybe she has just been discussed so much on this forum that a lot of people contacted her last month and she told them she will see them after 15th and so she's suddenly getting a lot of business. Clearing the queue of sorts.

I am sure a lot of agents would be following / participating in this forum too though. I was in Delhi recently and when I called SPs there. They asked me for either the phone numbers of references or to share the forum handle in case I got it online. They knew the forum very well. ID be surprised if they weren't promoting their wares here.

Anyway, I had contacted Esha last month too. But I think I'd rather hold off for a bit given FAW's review. I do want to try our Sumi based on the reviews in the forum.

Cheers.

Am connected to Esha. Have talks and chats sometimes. Haven't ever called her because of mainly 2 reasons. Reason no 1 - She is very much a time watcher (coming from the spa background she knows only hard pounding.) but my requirement is GFE and sexperiment, in both the aspects I found her not suitable to my taste. Reason no 2 - she still has to know how to spend 3-4 hours for a single shot and provide GFE. Same thing I found out about Sheena (another Girl even more sexy in terms of assets). She agrees to come if 2-3 persons are there ready to fuck one after the other. Both are having the same spa background. In fact I am thinking of inviting Sheena for our gangbang meet invedic Village next month.

DavidLuke
06-19-19, 13:36
A silent avid follower of ISG, especially Kolkata and Delhi pages. Planned to visit Kolkata this time instead of Bangkok trip, but it's definitely worth. Big thanks and hugs to fellow bros here unlike other forum who doesn't want to share, but take all possible contacts of ours and vanish. Been in Kolkata for 3 days, planned to fuck almost 7 -8 girls, unfortunately caught fever on second day. Was so confused whether to start my encounter with adrija or meghna, tossed up adrija has to bat first and meghna after that.

Action episode 1 – Adrija.

Got her number one week before and was on touch, talked likes and dislikes, booked for a dance session in her encounter specialist baby doll. Was on time. Chatted for quite, loved her giggle and chubbiness, exactly what faw bro says she's such darling. She's not that kind of BBW (my opinion) an apple girl. 5 hours action, still she dnt want to go or concern about the time but I have to make her leave as I have an encounter with meghna in evening.

Boobs 9 – almost firm, she wants to bite and suck hard her nipples so as she loves same with our nipples.

DATY 7 – kinda tight, clean, open to all positions.

DFK 10 – More than GFE, where she scores, she loves foreplay, dirty talks, she herself told me she's goddess of sex.

Blow 10 – If you are well hygiene, if you treat her really well, if you won her heart. Man you are lucky. She will make you rain.

Go for a dance session and shower one with adrija. You will never forget.

Action episode 2 – Meghna.

Another gem in Kolkata. She's beautiful, but unfortunately I have to go lobby and had some arguments to get her into room. She was wearing normal salwar, make up was too heavy and big anklets which made all peoples attention towards her and seems like a WG. Even she was upset by the management and even me. So the whole evening has spoiled. I gave her word that next time it won't happen and she told me will wear a saree next time.

Boobs 10 – Soft, big, even bigger than adrija, saggy, love to take her whole night for those melon pillows.

DATY 9 – Clean, kinda five course menu for DATY lovers, especially for 69 and face sitting lovers, for fucking its loose.

DFK 9 – really good.

Blow 11 – 1000 w vacuum cleaner, she rolls her tongue and suck your Johnny and balls. DT, sucks for long time, anything and everything for you except Anal.

She's exceptionally clean & hygiene. Really Professional and She's too much sincere and dedicated. Blockbuster Hit in Kolkata.

Loved her eyes and smile after 2 orgasms.

Action Episode 3 – Sumi.

On time. MBA student. Loves to talk. Asks our likes / dislikes. But my personal view she's Overrated. She comes from a poor background and it can be witness from her hygiene, Even before the session I made her shower and vaginal wash and perfume, but she still stinks.

Boobs 5 – Will make you fall with padded ones. Small boobs lovers will like it.

DATY 0 – I didn't go beyond waist. Its dark, smelly and trimmed. And for fuck its highly loose. She will moan like hell, pulling all bed covers and holding pillows tight. I dunno what's going on, either its fake or not.

DFK 5 – she's was really keen, but I didn't enjoy.

Blow 8 – She did deep throat, knows to play with tongue, rimming a bit, sucking balls, but after 5 minutes start talking why not cumming and all. Her throat pains, mouth pains and blah blah. Then she put condom and start blowjob, another dumb act the condom is long last and I literally made her to suck for half and hour since I don't enjoy fucking her.

Overall – Never repeat and she's not VFM. You can fuck Adrija for 5 hours for 6 k.

I was planning to fuck 4 more girls, 2 girls on period, Esha exam time, other one injured.

Thanks to Arobtihor, Partha pratim, Rrohitchnada, RahulA9282 , Venom5566 & Rajaj2910.

Big salute & mention to god of Kolkata FAW Bro. Spot reply, can ask & tell anything, anytime, no matter where, he will text you. Got a chance to talk with Him. But surely going to meet him next time. Thanks to all fellow bro who texted. Big inspiration and helpful to all fellow new members.

City of Joy.

Max75
06-19-19, 13:46

It was the 1st party event that Paromita arranged for us, as we didn't have time to arrange all by ourselves. The place bookings, the food, drinks, snacks, etc etc.

Party started near 7 pm, the rains and thunders added a distinct dimension to the rich woody and smoky flavours of Single malt (Talisker) which was there in abundance. The 45 percent alcohol doesn't take time to hit the nerves of the members and action started by 9 pm after knowing each other, their likes and dislikes and the level of attractions to each other. Next 3-4 hours it was only drinks and sex; 1-1, 3 some. Had 1-2 more members been there and we could have brought and 1-2 more ladies a proper 4 some and group could have happened as well. Rains and Single malt had made the night more memorable. As for the girls they are the best GFE available for sure right now. NB: they are not on very cheaper side of pocket but doesn't burn your pockets like the Arpitas, or Muktas or Sanas. They were there for more than 12 hrs and were absolute GFE (no nakhras at all)..Hey FAW mate,

You guys seem to have a blast! Sounds intriguing, was in a similar party in Edinburgh a few months ago. It is an absolute bliss, total mayhem LOL. Keep posting mate.

NileshBoy
06-19-19, 14:43
Dear bros,

I will be in Kolkata from Friday please dear extend your help in exchanging good indi no like Esha or someone who provide nice GFE.

I will able to help in Mumbai.

Please ping me no and ref your help will be appreciated.

Zippos
06-19-19, 15:15
You spoke my mind brother. All those reviews were inconsistent and based on one script which is clearly noticeable. A price hike of 1 k to 6 k in 6-8 months period, unsure if that's the type of WG a real monger would fancy! Also a time watcher, which is a real turn off for anyone with a functioning brain.

Can one improve herself to a 7/8 ranks from 4/5 ranks, absolutely but in that short time of period, I don't even think a plastic surgery is that efficient leave alone gym!

Whoever is doing with whatever intentions behind this hyped up prices, it's definitely a hole in fellow mongers pocket.

Saying all these I had a word with Esha and came to know that till 15th she would not be in action because of exams. Call happened on last week of last month..

IAmTheBest
06-19-19, 16:30
Which branch? There's one at landsdown road the other beside London, Paris multiplex. What rates were quoted? Thanks

Got off from office early so thought of getting relaxed by visiting a spa. Searched on nb found one near Gariahat which was on my way to home. Booked a 1 HR session from nb. After reaching reception lady told me to wait. While waiting reception lady got a call and she ended the call saying sorry sir we don't do extras.

After a while she asked my preference, Thai or Indian. I went for Thai, asked me to follow to a room and get changed. The room seemed very hygienic and tidy. After 4 min, a huge figure entered. She was no less than a Thai bodybuilder. But she was very polite and the session started. She told me she is new here hardly two months. Massage was going really good and after 20 min she popped the question of extras. I asked the rates sge said the usual Thai spa rates but can be flexible. I told sorry as I didn't carryany cash. Asked her if she can manage something in 500.

She readily agreed for a HJ as I have come for the first time. HJ was okaish but was taking too long so she gave me top access..

MarcSmith961
06-19-19, 16:44
Met Tanushree today. A real gem with beautiful toned body, great hair and total GFE in attitude. She really made me feel comfortable and thus I could enjoy the deed very much. The bbj was excellent and the rimming was great too. I very much like the erotic feel that she was able to provide. She is quite young with great boobs and it was a sheer delight to play with those. She is open to various positions and enjoys the act thoroughly. Highly recommended.

WIR: for sure.

Raghubar
06-19-19, 17:07

Party started near 7 pm, the rains and thunders added a distinct dimension to the rich woody and smoky flavours of Single malt (Talisker) which was there in abundance. The 45 percent alcohol doesn't take time to hit the nerves of the members and action started by 9 pm after knowing each other, their likes and dislikes and the level of attractions to each other. Next 3-4 hours it was only drinks and sex; 1-1, 3 some. Had 1-2 more members been there and we could have brought and 1-2 more ladies a proper 4 some and group could have happened as well. Rains and Single malt had made the night more memorable. As for the girls they are the best GFE available for sure right now. NB: they are not on very cheaper side of pocket but doesn't burn your pockets like the Arpitas, or Muktas or Sanas. They were there for more than 12 hrs and were absolute GFE (no nakhras at all)..Wow Wow, Wow, a night to remember bro. 3 gorgeous ladies and debonair men's, excellent ambiance, friendly atmosphere with such a group never to be forget with free flow of tali'skar and food.

The velocity in which it has been arranged, the trajectory of FAW with all support from Paromita is to be remember for ever. Kudos to Paromita for arranging all this.

Ladies are so open and friendly and are in talk in all subjects including about sex, liquor and all general discussion.

One of the buddy fuck one of them for more than 2 HR but could not cum due to high intoxicating of taliskar. Ha ha.

Hat's off to FAW and Paromita and keep on bro for the further meeting and hope it gets more wilder.

I do not write FR these days but could not resist to write about this and would kindly request members to seek any details of ladies from FAW, I haven't seek their no. Nor I need them. Whenever if there is an urge I can seek FAW or Paromita.

AmitCool2025
06-19-19, 18:44
Have just bought subscription.

Have seen many members have helped lot of fellow members with contacts.

Is it possible to share some good contacts with me too?

PM is active. Requests your help.

MayankFash
06-19-19, 18:59
Went to a Spa near South City Mall near Sholo Ana Restaurant. Very bad service.

Tanron
06-19-19, 18:59
Just back from a very happy session in SG! VFM and I love the fact you can explore! I have a few quick questions, would be grateful if anyone can throw some light.

I had entered from the BK Paul side entrance and roamed a little without pimp. However, not being a regular and finding only street girls decided to turn back without venturing deeper and found a pimp. The pimp took me to two buildings behind Star Angel building, found one really hot chick and had a VFM experience, dance+ shot for 3200.

1. I did not do much RTFF. What are the current prices for SG? The pimp would not take me to any other buildings. Kept claiming there are 5 k, 8 k, 10 k charging girls. Not being a regular decided to go with whatever I had. However, if I decide to really explore a little deeper how do I go about it?

2. My girl told me she doesn't do BJ. Is this normal in SG?

3. Is threesome an option in SG?

I would be grateful if someone guides me a little more to explore SG!

Luffy22
06-19-19, 19:33
Just back from a very happy session in SG! VFM and I love the fact you can explore! I have a few quick questions, would be grateful if anyone can throw some light.

I had entered from the BK Paul side entrance and roamed a little without pimp. However, not being a regular and finding only street girls decided to turn back without venturing deeper and found a pimp. The pimp took me to two buildings behind Star Angel building, found one really hot chick and had a VFM experience, dance+ shot for 3200.

1. I did not do much RTFF. What are the current prices for SG? The pimp would not take me to any other buildings. Kept claiming there are 5 k, 8 k, 10 k charging girls. Not being a regular decided to go with whatever I had. However, if I decide to really explore a little deeper how do I go about it?

2. My girl told me she doesn't do BJ. Is this normal in SG?

3. Is threesome an option in SG?

I would be grateful if someone guides me a little more to explore SG!1. They usually have 3200,4200 & 5200. Don't know about 10 k and above. But all these 3200 & 4200 aren't worth the money.

2. Yes that's pretty normal nowadays because of aware.

DudeThe
06-19-19, 21:13
Can some senior member please recommend names of some.

Masseur in osmo, mt or pb except TangMo. Someone little more petite as in both of my experiences I have received only chubby, bulky girls.

AttitudeM
06-19-19, 21:37
Dear friends,

I am visiting Kolkata for 2 days, need your recommendation for really good girls and I understand Esha is one good pick. Please help. If any other suggestion I will be really grateful.

JohnGaltin
06-19-19, 21:38
Kolkata is always fun for any budget. Had a free weekend and mongered a bit.

1. Paromita.

Pinged her and she said that she is not available but has several profiles. The last I contacted Paromita, it was 2 k per shot. I assumed it was the same rate. She said the rate is 5 k now. I politely said thanks but no thanks.

2. KD.

Went to KD in the afternoon. This was my first venture into the SG area. This forum had given precise directions. The swan chariot is gone, only the base remains. Went directly to the 1st floor. Sita's sister was there. She's a sweet old lady. She realized I was coming for the first time and said she will provide a girl with good nature despite there being another girl idling on her mobile nearby. After 5 minutes, WG Loki comes. Mid-30's, decent tits, belly fat, not very attractive but nice smile. Good BJ. 1 hour and 2 shots with her.

700 (1 hour) + 200 tips.

Excellent value for money. But, extremely shady place with poor hygiene. That was kind of expected in a brothel.

3. Spa near Acropolis.

Went to the the spa near Acropolis. NB coupon of 1 k. Was given a lady Ritika. Poor massage skills. She was OK for FS at 2 k. I just wanted a B2B at 1.5 k. This girl is lactating. Had fun squeezing milk. People with lactation fetish can try her out. Otherwise, not a place I would like to repeat.

AttitudeM
06-19-19, 21:40
Brother,

I am visiting Kolkata please inbox me with her contact, would love to enjoy her.

First let me describe her, she is an absolute stunning Bengali treat who loves her vodka and weed as much as her mishti doi. The perfect size of assets and boobs with a dash of flesh at all the right places possible. She arrived half an hour late in an orange jumpsuit. The first time I saw her, I was like to myself 'Good job lad'. She gave a smile and that smile and pleasing attitude never went away that night. There was a wedding at the hotel and all the guests kept ogling at her while she walked hand in hand with me rocking it completely with confidence like she belonged there and like she was my actual girlfriend..

AttitudeM
06-19-19, 21:44
Brother,

I am also good friend of Rahul bhai and from Delhi and travelling to Kolkata, do help me with her contact. Looking forward to keep more update of each other in Delhi.

Hello bros,

Hope my bros in Kolkata are doing great. I am not an avid writer in the forum but I am pretty senior in Delhi from Rahul bhai days and an avid admirer of suave, docile and experimental women for sure. I had a very brief visit to Kolkata in the month of May. Time was short. Got a contact from my friend Avik earlier. Hats off to his recommendation. Went ahead with the most famous J (ya you are right the famous actress of Pretty Woman). Well she was a true pornstar. I have traveled across many places in the world including the infamous Amsterdam where it is perfectly legal. I still remember my encounter in the Sarphatica Park there with a Spanish lady Carla. I also remember my encounter with a submissive Geisha. Both were one of loving and exciting ones but encounter with J was. You get what you want and has truly offset most of my encounters so far. There was no give and take at all, we just went ahead with whatever we wanted, please note the word 'we'. First, she helped me with a nice cosy place in the heart of the city. Tried to make me comfortable in every possible ways. I picked it up and she arrived at the right time, took a bath asked me to take her snap which turned me on (well she was decked up then and not nude). And then in a jiffy we started kissing and licking one another and I felt like I knew her for long. We came down to our birthday suits. I am obsessed with DFK, DATY and RIM and she just obliged and I obliged her with what she love and she was clear in saying so. She was fully into it which was evident from her wet pussy. My johny boy lasted a bit more and she played around with it. Did long licking and gagging it to her hearts contention and she was just enjoying it to her fullest..

SinghLive
06-19-19, 23:34
Which hotel did you booked? Just asking so that we can avoid such type of hotels in future.

A silent avid follower of ISG, especially Kolkata and Delhi pages. Planned to visit Kolkata this time instead of Bangkok trip, but it's definitely worth. Big thanks and hugs to fellow bros here unlike other forum who doesn't want to share, but take all possible contacts of ours and vanish. Been in Kolkata for 3 days, planned to fuck almost 7 -8 girls, unfortunately caught fever on second day. Was so confused whether to start my encounter with adrija or meghna, tossed up adrija has to bat first and meghna after that.

Action episode 1 Adrija.

Got her number one week before and was on touch, talked likes and dislikes, booked for a dance session in her encounter specialist baby doll. Was on time. Chatted for quite, loved her giggle and chubbiness, exactly what faw bro says she's such darling. She's not that kind of BBW (my opinion) an apple girl. 5 hours action, still she dnt want to go or concern about the time but I have to make her leave as I have an encounter with meghna in evening..

LetMeLove
06-19-19, 23:45
Please mention who is the long racer lioness?

Wish to play with her.

Thanks.

Wow Wow, Wow, a night to remember bro. 3 gorgeous ladies and debonair men's, excellent ambiance, friendly atmosphere with such a group never to be forget with free flow of tali'skar and food.

The velocity in which it has been arranged, the trajectory of FAW with all support from Paromita is to be remember for ever. Kudos to Paromita for arranging all this.

Ladies are so open and friendly and are in talk in all subjects including about sex, liquor and all general discussion.

One of the buddy fuck one of them for more than 2 HR but could not cum due to high intoxicating of taliskar. Ha ha..

MaskedBoy666
06-19-19, 23:50

1. Paromita.

Pinged her and she said that she is not available but has several profiles. The last I contacted Paromita, it was 2 k per shot. I assumed it was the same rate. She said the rate is 5 k now. I politely said thanks but no thanks.

2. KD.

Went to KD in the afternoon. This was my first venture into the SG area. This forum had given precise directions. The swan chariot is gone, only the base remains. Went directly to the 1st floor. Sita's sister was there. She's a sweet old lady. She realized I was coming for the first time and said she will provide a girl with good nature despite there being another girl idling on her mobile nearby. After 5 minutes, WG Loki comes. Mid-30's, decent tits, belly fat, not very attractive but nice smile. Good BJ. 1 hour and 2 shots with her.

700 (1 hour) + 200 tips..Your PM ain't active bro. Whats the full name of the spa?

IAmTheBest
06-20-19, 02:43
Sorry. One is Thai refresh near gariahat the other Thai retreat at landsdown. Which one? Thanks

Which branch? There's one at landsdown road the other beside London, Paris multiplex. What rates were quoted? Thanks.

ThikHoney
06-20-19, 02:44

1. Paromita.

2. KD.

kd is always awesome take your own accessories like tissue helmet for hygiene.Try bina for rimming or other for extra 500 bucks they are always happy to serve you..Kd is always awesome take try rimming there with extra 500.

BumchikBabloo
06-20-19, 03:15
She has another friend mate by name Sarah. They both on for threesome charges 20 k, Sarah is oky.

MaturedMale
06-20-19, 04:05
That's what happens when we turn an indie WG to a SP. Yes she is now a SP who is helped by another monger here for getting clients.

1. Paromita.

Pinged her and she said that she is not available but has several profiles. The last I contacted Paromita, it was 2 k per shot. I assumed it was the same rate. She said the rate is 5 k now. I politely said thanks but no thanks..

AttitudeM
06-20-19, 06:53
Brother,

I am visiting Kolkata do share your contacts it will be of great help.

Action episode 1 Adrija.

Got her number one week before and was on touch, talked likes and dislikes, booked for a dance session in her encounter specialist baby doll. Was on time. Chatted for quite, loved her giggle and chubbiness, exactly what faw bro says she's such darling. She's not that kind of BBW (my opinion) an apple girl. 5 hours action, still she dnt want to go or concern about the time but I have to make her leave as I have an encounter with meghna in evening.

Boobs 9 almost firm, she wants to bite and suck hard her nipples so as she loves same with our nipples.

DATY 7 kinda tight, clean, open to all positions.

DFK 10 More than GFE, where she scores, she loves foreplay, dirty talks, she herself told me she's goddess of sex.

Blow 10 If you are well hygiene, if you treat her really well, if you won her heart. Man you are lucky. She will make you rain.

Go for a dance session and shower one with adrija. You will never forget.

Action episode 2 Meghna...

ThoR101
06-20-19, 07:14
Can anyone give a hint what 'KD' is?

If possible suggest the location.

Thanks.

MurphyMan
06-20-19, 07:50
Hi,

Wonderful Post! I'm new to this forum. Have not had the fortune to meet anyone yet in Kol. It would be great to help a fellow member with this contact if possible. I really need it at this point in my life owing to several personal reasons.

Cheers,

M.

Main show had the usual poses and went on for close to 30 minutes. I actually quite loved her pussy and the way she moved on my body. WOT was especially fun, given my mind was oscillating between, her, Sayani Gupta and Lisa Hadden. Loved it..

MumbaiFun1
06-20-19, 10:22
Visited Kolkata on my business trip. Many Thanks for the Seniors who helped me during the visit by providing all the details and assisting me on selecting the hotels and guiding me in each and every action in Kolkata. I don't want to go by specific in girls by their name as I can't add any values by reviewing the girls again. Basically I am from Mumbai and visited the city for the first time and it was so nice that seniors helped me in each and every query that I have from girls, party, hotel etc was patient enough to answer my query and kind enough reply to my lay man's question.

Basically I always look for good looking, GFE and causal meets which have been coordinated and arranged by the seniors. I am really jealous that Kolkata has some top notch quality. Which I never come across (Yet to try Delhi) and really to say that Mumbai lags at this moment due to some fake reviews and it is getting trimmed!

I had really enjoyed my first trip to kolkata especially with the meet of independents, SG visit and Party. I also experienced the real indian threesome for the first time with GFE. Moreover this is my first time I had the experience of having Bong girls, really high quality with more GFE and more importantly very casual meet of Independent and group fun. It is mind blowing and top notch!

I sincerely thank the seniors who helped me in making my trip a memorable and looking forward more fun in the days to come and more specific FR from Kolkata will be posted soon. Since next visit will be in a months time and hope it will be better than my current visit.

My sincere & special thanks to the Senior who helped me- who visit rarely to the City of Joy and hope to look forward more in the days to come during my next visit to Kolkata.

P.S.: Please don't fill my inbox for contacts, as I don't have the contact details of any girls.

I always share the inde's number that I have found and any others reference need to contact the senior or who have provided to me.

I have provided few inde's nos to trusted members since I don't follow juniors / seniors. Now they feel me bad and I am really frustrated that some of the well wisher ISGian have contacted some of the inde and when she doesn't accept the meet then he had explained to her about ISG and even sent the screenshot of ISG review to make her accept. I really surprise the idea he got to make the meet!

Aarush
06-20-19, 10:27

1. Paromita.

2. KD.

Went to KD in the afternoon. This was my first venture into the SG area. This forum had given precise directions. The swan chariot is gone, only the base remains. Went directly to the 1st floor. Sita's sister was there. She's a sweet old lady. She realized I was coming for the first time and said she will provide a girl with good nature despite there being another girl idling on her mobile nearby. After 5 minutes, WG Loki comes. Mid-30's, decent tits, belly fat, not very attractive but nice smile. Good BJ. 1 hour and 2 shots with her..Please give the name of the spa, I do have a lactation fetish.

Vickym25
06-20-19, 12:34
Yes I visited her twice back but waste of money she is now. Saw her dance for a couple of hour both the times and then wanted to have sex with her but both time she refused. She is just OK for dance. Should avoid her.

Did you have shot session with her or was it the same story with you as well?Same story with me. Even in Dance she doesn't allow me or my friend to touch her. She refused on sex and even tried to send me to another girl. But she is good in Dance and She is good looking and she has a good Vibe.

Zippos
06-20-19, 13:03
Bothers,

Trying to determine whether to book a hotel or an apartment in Newtown area (considering the freedom and space of an apartment).

Any brother has any negative experience of meeting any WG at a rented apartment? Does the WG hesitates in meeting in an apartment instead of a hotel? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

MaskedBoy666
06-20-19, 13:46

1. Paromita.

2. KD.

700 (1 hour) + 200 tips..Called up devolinn Kasba branch, Thai Village Kasba branch and osmosis kasba branch. There's no one known as Ritika in any of these spas. Kindly describe her. And mention the spa name please.

Luffy22
06-20-19, 14:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThereForYou
06-20-19, 14:30
I have long overdue fetish to spend time with local bong actresses. I won't reveal any name but does any kind soul have genuine SP contact who is into this.

I would love to receive help from the forum.

Slif92
06-20-19, 18:10
2 months back lucky was giving 2 shot for 7 k or 6 k at one go its now 9 k that's too much I too heard she will increase the rate due too high demand this NT fair. Does any one have any pics? ISGians should ask her to reduce it or do something about it.

Can I contact her directly? Or I have to go through a pimp?Yea bro, I got it down 1 k actually after negotiating. Directly contacting the chic bro!

Samuel123
06-21-19, 04:53
Yesterday went there and found the same gal Lokki. Lookwise she is not good but yes give good services but as kolkata weather is too hit and humid I book her for a shot only. Though her services are quite like spa girls where they kiss your whole body before starting the act and also do DFK, she did a nice bbj and after that the act started with wot, overall it was a decent deal and after finishing when sister of Sita biudi asked for feedback I asked about Bina who is famous there for good services but she will only be available after 1st.

1. Paromita.

2. KD.

700 (1 hour) + 200 tips.

Excellent value for money. But, extremely shady place with poor hygiene. That was kind of expected in a brothel.

3. Spa near Acropolis.

Went to the the spa near Acropolis. NB coupon of 1 k. Was given a lady Ritika. Poor massage skills. She was OK for FS at 2 k. I just wanted a B2B at 1.5 k. This girl is lactating. Had fun squeezing milk. People with lactation fetish can try her out. Otherwise, not a place I would like to repeat.

Venom5566
06-21-19, 08:34
Is she Meghna from Paro's den? The talked about chubby and wonderful?

Roddick
06-21-19, 10:03
Recently got the attached profiles from an SP. Can anyone suggest the best option among them? Anybody has taken their services?Tried 1st and 2nd. Both give very good service and can be tried. Ciao!

BumchikBabloo
06-21-19, 10:35
Guys, can anyone share Megha and Rusha contact to me please.

PrinceKerry14
06-21-19, 11:26
Met Esha after seeing so many favourable post about her. Man. She is awesome in bed. Met her at hotel in newtown for 1 shot at 4 K for 2 hrs. She came on time. Started having bath and then the figure. Awesome. Her best part is bum. She is good in sex being young. Is cravy. Good in sucking, liked doggystyle. She is just awesome. Better to meet her to get an experience which can't be told / said by writing here.

Face - 7/10 (average).

Body - 10/10 (best).

Bum - 10/10 (best).

Boobs - 8/10 (bazookas).

Enjoy dear.

Some pics.

Raj2910
06-21-19, 11:34
Met her a few days back. She has good body and lovely bazookas. A real Gem she is. Very clean and hygienic and very very cooperative, open to all positions except anal. As a person she is a total delight package. A lot has been said about her in the forum so not repeating it. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me.

Cheers!

RascalsHole
06-21-19, 13:19
I have already left so many FRs. Kindly go through them.Anu from SP riya is far better than madhu.

I have taken both.. Service of madhu is standard with DFK,CBJ then sex in multiple pos.. But Anu lick your entire body including balls and nipples.. She gives you a tingling experience all over your body.. She provides DFK,BBJ which are all better than madhu..

RascalsHole
06-21-19, 14:06
What's name of 2nd pic girl name.1st girl madhu and 2nd girl annu.

DevilHeart
06-21-19, 15:51
Dear bros,

I will be in Kolkata from Friday please dear extend your help in exchanging good indi no like Esha or someone who provide nice GFE.

I will able to help in Mumbai.

Please ping me no and ref your help will be appreciated.Send me a PM of what and who's contact you need.

MaskedBoy666
06-21-19, 19:03
Met her a few days back. She is young with a good body and lovely bazookas. A real Gem she is. Very clean and hygienic and very very cooperative, open to all positions except anal. As a person she is a total delight package. Alot has been said about her in the forum so not repeating it. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me.

Cheers!Your inbox is full bro. Please share Tanu shree's contact.

Gogogo1
06-21-19, 21:56
Yes she is the one.

JAwedKhan
06-22-19, 07:47
Hello seniors,

Can anyone please share contacts of Meghan, Lucky, Sumi and adrija. Will be very much thankful.

MarcSmith961
06-22-19, 09:32
I met her at Paro's place about a month back. She did not look anything like these photos then.

So am not sure if this is the same meghna.

BoringLife
06-22-19, 12:41
Senior Mongers, can anyone please shed some light to the direction to KD?

I tried going there today after reading the old FRs from this forum. Entered the lane left to the Kolkata Pourasanshta (which is now Blue / White). But I couldn't find any chariot or public Urinal.

If any seniors can shed some information on how to find KD, it will be really helpful.

FlyingFucker
06-22-19, 13:14
First of all a big thanks to FAW for sharing contact of Paromita ji and lining up Tanu.

Got opportunity to visit Kolkata, on official tour. Although the routine for the day was quite hectic but got night for meeting Tanu. This was my 4th attempt, earlier three times could not be materialized due to some unavoidable reason, but finally this time I was fortunate enough to have her.

Tanushree is pure girl friend material. She is girl next door whom people want to make GF. She is bong rasagulla. Assets in perfect shape and size with perfect amount of flesh at every right place with good personality and attitude. She actually looks better than what she looks in pics.

She came at time as set, received her in lobby and headed towards my room. We ordered and ate snacks. With discussion about our liking disliking as well as on some topics, which acted like ice breaker and we became comfortable.

We washed ourselves and started caressing each other. After smooch and cuddling Tanu got activated and took the lead and theater we started kissing madly like real BF GF. The foreplay followed by BBJ and then went for different positions. Again Tanu took lead and we started in WOT followed by missionary and doggy. She was open for any position and we lasted for almost 45 min with burst of loads. We washed and went for sleeping.

Again I was tight at 2.30 AM so asked for second round which she obliged as if she was waiting for it. Again tried different positions. She was involved in whole act like real GF and finally came in WOT. We took rest and finally woke up at 6 AM and asked for next round which she obliged. It was another good session which ended with tiredness and satisfaction. We washed each other under shower and it was time to say good bye with kisses and promise to meet very soon.

Coming to rating, I didn't find anything negative in her. So.

Looks - 10/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

Service - 20/10. (pure GFE with a feeling that we have known each other well apart from bed.).

Damage. 15 k plus 500 for GFE.

WIR. Yes very soon.

Marvel1
06-22-19, 14:21
Hello seniors,

Can anyone please share contacts of Meghan, Lucky, Sumi and adrija. Will be very much thankful.I was looking for the same contacts, not able to buy a subscription as the CC feature of the website is suspended. Would be in Kolkata next weekend. Please help.

RascalsHole
06-22-19, 16:00
Is she Meghna from Paro's den? The talked about chubby and wonderful?Whats the name of this woman? Sp paro sent me this pic but I selected different woman who was amazing.

Zippos
06-22-19, 16:35
By the look of her, that's Meghna. Which other amazing one did you choose out of the pictures Paromita sent you?

Whats the name of this woman? Sp paro sent me this pic but I selected different woman who was amazing.

DevilHeart
06-22-19, 16:40
Was planning to meet sumi bt she wasn't in town so decided to go to the famous o spa near lake took tangmo got a small room bt the moment she came it lit up with her attitude she was inviting from the moment she entered started the massage as a formality bt I was clear why I was there so popping the question for extra was not required nor any bargain for rate was required dispos came out as soon as I lied down flirted with me through out the massage played with her lips gave a nice bum massage played with my dick from time to time had a fun bt good massage then the deed started gave a great BJ then fucked in doggy had to rush it as there was less time had a shower together paid her 2 k and left.

Body. Good has a loose stomach as she is 40 bt she is like a freaky cougar.

WIR- sure osmo never disappoints in service.

VFM- yes good massage and fuck what else you want for 3.4 k (2 k +1. 4 counter).

MarcSmith961
06-22-19, 17:06
Paro has a big collection. Not sure of the name whose photo is being discussed.

Who did you select by the way?

Whats the name of this woman? Sp paro sent me this pic but I selected different woman who was amazing.

MarcSmith961
06-22-19, 20:05
Takei has apparently quit her job in osmo. Does anyone know if she is any other spa here? Thanks.

InterTravel224
06-22-19, 21:18
Can anyone share any inputs for Siliguri. Could not find anything reliable last time I was there.

Any inputs are much appreciated.

JayeshM
06-23-19, 02:50
Hello Kolkata brothers,

I am going to Gangtok and Siliguri for some work. As it's near to WB, am hopeful some brothers here may have some leads here. Kindly send me any information if anyone has any indie or SP leads in these places.

TIA.

Intraspy
06-23-19, 09:29
Been visiting India since a month now and was in Bombay / Pune / Bangalore and managed to score good young indies in Pune and Bombay. Have posted FRs for the same.

Will be in Kolkata end of this month and would like for some member to share some younger Indie contacts. I already got Esha's number, thanks to a member. Can anybody share SP Paro's or someone similar number with me?

I will definitely exchange for Pune and Mumbai (if that helps).

Thanks.

OwaRunner
06-23-19, 12:54
Hi.

Thank you senior members that have helped me out in Bombay and Pune. Now I will spend some time in Kolkata. I am a white male in the mid 40, that like to have some fun.

Can someone please help me out with and address to an Indian SPA and a Thai SPA that has great service?

Any one have a contacts on SP or direct numbers to help me out? Prefer full night, but 2-3 hours can be good.

I will stay 10 days so I have plenty of time for some fun, my PM is open. I can of cause share what I have collected so far.

BR.

OwaRunner.

JAwedKhan
06-23-19, 15:40
Friday evening and Jonny was in a mood. My regular SP had some issues so tried out a new SP in Salt lake.

Reached his place and he guided me to a guest house. The place was nice and tidy.

About the Girl she is just passed out of college and looking for some job currently doing nothing. Speaks English fluently.

She is not fair but makes up with the kind of figure she has. Medium size boobs and a great ass and thighs. Flat stomach just like a model and she smells great.

Coming to the service. Everything was on the cards except anal. She is a tigress in bed very very wild and gets turned on very quickly..Can you inbox me the SP contact.

Will be very thankful.

JAwedKhan
06-23-19, 16:52
Looks like your information is not that credible after all. Attaching a chat log between me and miss A today where she herself will clear your doubts on whether I have any setup with her or not. Before accusing anyone will request you to validate credibility of the information.

Earlier you and I had multiple chats over private messages. It's really a shame that we are having this kind of conversation in public. I was hoping you are more sensible than others in your group. Please don't prove me otherwise.

I do agree with one comment of yours strongly. Let better sense prevail in this forum and let's keep this forum what it is meant for.This is really not done dude, he is helping you with contact and reference and you blaming him bullshit. Its not justified.