PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

JAwedKhan
06-23-19, 17:44
Hello to the people of Kolkata,

I'm in touch with a corporate lady. She is very talkative and has a place. Couldn't afford her due to budget issues. But interested people can get in touch with me. Her damages are 10 k and place is going to cost 1 k for 1st hour and 1.5 k for the next 3-4 hours. She is new to this culture and I will pass on the contact only if you are really interested to have fun with her. Please don't contact me if you are just a number Collector.

Regards,

Greyninja.Bro, can you please forward Mythili's contact and how much she charge for 3-4 hrs.

Xq125
06-23-19, 21:12
I had met Esha on 15th June morning. As I can see there are several reports, I have left Kolkata now and I have no vested interests. I have now taken her 3 times over the span of 4 months. Her skills have definitely improved and I think there has been a noticeable improvement in her body. Secondly, I prefer taking her in the morning so that way she has enough time to give.

The biggest improvement in her service is that she is now willing to try new things. She allowed me to tie her up during FS, and her BBBJ is much better now, including throat fucking. Moreover, I think she genuinely aims to please if not make me cum.

Report Card (all scored on 10).

Looks: 8. Lesser pimples on her face now than before.

Body: 10. Gotten more toned now.

Boobs: 9. Small, but I prefer those.

Pussy: 9.5 Still very tight, especially when you fuck her doggy.

BBBJ: 10. She's built up a good sucking stamina, can go quite a while.

FS - 9.5. She'll try various positions till you cum.

Overall, I think she's completely VFM.

Damage: 4 k.

Conclusion: She's similar to age as me, so we always have a good conversation. Definitely a GFE the third time I took her. Maybe I shall try her again when I'm back in Kolkata.

Marvel1
06-23-19, 22:45
First of all a big thanks to FAW for sharing contact of Paromita ji and lining up Tanu.

Got opportunity to visit Kolkata, on official tour. Although the routine for the day was quite hectic but got night for meeting Tanu. This was my 4th attempt, earlier three times could not be materialized due to some unavoidable reason, but finally this time I was fortunate enough to have her.

Tanushree is pure girl friend material. She is girl next door whom people want to make GF. She is bong rasagulla. Assets in perfect shape and size with perfect amount of flesh at every right place with good personality and attitude. She actually looks better than what she looks in pics.

She came at time as set, received her in lobby and headed towards my room. We ordered and ate snacks. With discussion about our liking disliking as well as on some topics, which acted like ice breaker and we became comfortable.Nice post. Could you please share contact & hotel details.

Ashput39
06-24-19, 01:21
Can you inbox me the SP contact.

Will be very thankful.Could you please PM me the name of guest house and SP contact details.

Warm regards.

Kamking1
06-24-19, 03:44
Hello Guys,

I have been to Kolkata several times, and did partake in some activities at SG few years ago.

Last December, I stayed in Great eastern hotel for few days, enjoyed the hotel very much, with great service.

But since with GF, could not do any activities.

I am planning to come to lovely Kolkata one month after Durga Puja this year, mainly to partake in some fun activities.

Trying to choose a hotel, between Park hotel, more expensive but they have this Park hotel disco / night club, or my old favourite Great Eastern.

I will try to pick up girl, if availavle from any Park Street night spots, or try to use indies from locanto or my kind senior bros in this forum.

Please advise which hotel I should choose, and what are the park street pick up places, if any.

I routinely monger in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, any monger needs help, do ping me.

Regards.

Zux.

Neo6196
06-24-19, 05:46
Met her a few days back.Your inbox is full bro.

Jignu80
06-24-19, 08:42
I met Meghna at the scheduled time in the evening. No need to mention that she is good in her skills as described in the FR.

Thanks to the seniors for helping me out.

She is really good in her skills of BJ and trying different positions.

I am not going to repeat what others already described but I find her charming, good personality and GFE.

She is clean and hygienic.

I had one round with her, paid 6 k as damages.

Big boobs that I like, little chubby so for those who expect a model she is not the one but a sure like in terms of experience. Enjoys her act and is not mechanical.

I might try again if time permits.

Once again thanks to the seniors for helping me.

Intraspy
06-24-19, 10:42
Been visiting India since a month now and was in Bombay / Pune / Bangalore and managed to score good young indies in Pune and Bombay. Have posted FRs for the same.

Will be in Kolkata end of this month and would like for some member to share some younger Indie contacts. I already got Esha's number, thanks to a member. Can anybody share SP Paro's or someone similar number with me?

I will definitely exchange for Pune and Mumbai (if that helps).

Thanks.Thanks to the guys who helped get Paro's number. Will post FRs once I land.

Ace75
06-24-19, 13:58
[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]
Thanks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Rodent 65
06-24-19, 17:02
Hello everyone,

Can any kind soul help this brother with Esha's no? Can help you with Mum contacts if you visit this side.

Planning a Kol trip soon.

Regards.

Abcde87
06-24-19, 19:12
Could I please get the contact info of tTnushree.

OwaRunner
06-24-19, 22:31
Hi this was good thinking, any recommendations for good hotels?

BR.

OwaRunner.

Hello Guys,

I have been to Kolkata several times, and did partake in some activities at SG few years ago.

Last December, I stayed in Great eastern hotel for few days, enjoyed the hotel very much, with great service.

But since with GF, could not do any activities.

I am planning to come to lovely Kolkata one month after Durga Puja this year, mainly to partake in some fun activities.

Trying to choose a hotel, between Park hotel, more expensive but they have this Park hotel disco / night club, or my old favourite Great Eastern.

I will try to pick up girl, if availavle from any Park Street night spots, or try to use indies from locanto or my kind senior bros in this forum.

Please advise which hotel I should choose, and what are the park street pick up places, if any.

I routinely monger in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, any monger needs help, do ping me.

Regards.

Zux.

BoringLife
06-25-19, 01:53
Senior Mongers, can anyone please shed some light to the direction to KD?

I tried going there today after reading the old FRs from this forum. Entered the lane left to the Kolkata Pourasanshta (which is now Blue / White). But I couldn't find any chariot or public Urinal.

If any seniors can shed some information on how to find KD, it will be really helpful.Senior mongers,

Please help me with the directions.

RajuGentleman
06-25-19, 06:16
Travelling to the city from 4-7. I have some free time to explore inde, SG.

Would appreciate for some help on good contacts.

Time: Full night.

Type: young beautiful GFE.

Budget: no constraints, but won't encourage / participate market price hike.

Master Madan
06-25-19, 06:41
Has any of the members tried her. Please let me know know the service and damage.

Thanks.They aren't new, quite old. Last one madhu, 2nd one I forgot name.

Johnny14
06-25-19, 12:28
Hello friends,

Planning to visit Kolkata very soon. Can any dear fellow member share her digits. Can help you with contacts in Bangalore.

OwaRunner
06-25-19, 16:23
I have searched around in Locanto, what is your experience? Some of the ads looks too polished so I stay away but the others looks genuine, anyone tried?

BR.

OwaRunner.

Venom5566
06-25-19, 20:10
All that glitters is not gold. Locanto just Glitters. Haha.

I have searched around in Locanto, what is your experience? Some of the ads looks too polished so I stay away but the others looks genuine, anyone tried?

BR.

OwaRunner.

Venom5566
06-25-19, 20:29
Check PM. Enjoy!

Hello friends,

Planning to visit Kolkata very soon. Can any dear fellow member share her digits. Can help you with contacts in Bangalore.

Venom5566
06-25-19, 20:30
Check PM. Enjoy!

Travelling to the city from 4-7. I have some free time to explore inde, SG.

Would appreciate for some help on good contacts.

Time: Full night.

Type: young beautiful GFE.

Budget: no constraints, but won't encourage / participate market price hike.

Rhavefun
06-26-19, 01:33
Can anybody provide names of birds (heard all new) of MT spa who will be good and co operative.

Do they provide GFE. (experience at osmo and other spa is very mechanical).

Looking for GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM.

Wanted to try indies (adrija, sumi, esha) but could not take subscription due to CC operation temporarily stopped.

Am new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RajuGentleman
06-26-19, 06:26
Please share this model digit, if you have. Thanks.

This is a month old FR. Met this model cum actress last year in Dec. A fashion designing grad, has done some modeling and also acted in a mainstream Bengali movie in a small role. Now trying her luck for better roles in movies, serials, webseries.

Height: 5'5.

Fig: on healthier side but not chubby or fat as per se.

Boobs: Biggest I had till date. Boobs lover will definitely enjoy her.

DFK: Yes, good kisser.

BBJ: yes with lots of deep throat and enjoys it.

CIM: no.

Anal: no.

Pussy: clean non smelly. Good for DATY and enjoys it.

Time watcher: no.

Looks: Not a stunner but above average.

GFE: Yes. Can give company over wine, prefers talking before starting the deed to make each other comfortable. Can carry conversation in Hindi, Bengali and English.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: I had her for 8 k, one of my friend had her for 8 k and another friend for 6 k. So depends on how you negotiate.

I will not share this contact with everyone. I will be very choosy with whom am sharing this contact as I don't want her nbr to be viral. I have clearly mentioned everything about her. Contact me only if you want to meet. Otherwise don't bother.

P. S- This is not the youtube girl with name are.

CoolGuy2363
06-26-19, 06:36
Hi,

I am new to this forum all the members are very cooperative. I am coming the city of joy have some time to spent. Any spa girl ref who can go outside for fun?

Rraijadajeet
06-26-19, 07:05
Last Saturday it was, the weather was better than the usual days. Had a sudden plan to visit SG.

Around 2 is we went there, took a pimp and asked us to show. Went to PB first saw a couple of birds.

I liked few but wanted to explore more, he took us to 12 no. 2nd floor saw Barkha she looks damn fresh and wearing casual denim and top.

She asked us to wait and she changed her dress and came with a hot and small top. She is amazingly beautiful and body is so soft.

She danced and then she allowed me to cuddle her, she is very loving and she started biting my neck and ears. I controlled myself. I didn't want to sleep with her for some reason I don't know why. She is amazing. She then shares her no to me. I told her I will not call her. She said she will. And she did the next day.

She is a very different kind of girl. He hugged me tightly before I wanted to leave. I paid her before it all started.

My fellow mates and mongers, I strongly believe the real treasure is still with SG.

EnjoyEnjoy
06-26-19, 07:40
They aren't new, quite old. Last one madhu, 2nd one I forgot name.All 3 pics are of same girl. Named Bornali.

PrinceKerry14
06-26-19, 08:27
I had tried her six months back. She looks different from her picture now. But she is still beautiful. Her breasts have shagged a bit. She gave me DFK,CBJ. CBJ seemed hurried and mechanical. She seemed a bit hurried overall. We had sex in WOT and missionary pos. It was an above average experience overall. I got her through sp Pradeep. Damage was rs4 k..Can you share her number.

OwaRunner
06-26-19, 08:47
All that glitters is not gold. Locanto just Glitters. Haha.Haha, I will stay with the numbers I have got then. If you have a good SP let me know?

I got some help from Senior members, you know who you are. Thank you.

BR.

OwaRunner.

Gaurav7
06-26-19, 08:55
Check PM. Enjoy!Can you PM me too?

Hamishxyz
06-26-19, 10:34
They are all the same. May be they have the same trainer. This photo has the whole collection as of this week. Shared by Mahua.

Can anybody provide names of birds (heard all new) of MT spa who will be good and co operative.

Do they provide GFE. (experience at osmo and other spa is very mechanical).

Looking for GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM.

Wanted to try indies (adrija, sumi, esha) but could not take subscription due to CC operation temporarily stopped.

Am new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ChinChinChoo
06-26-19, 14:07
Mythili is a rude woman, and in this service oriented business, that should not be acceptable.

She asks the earth and is probably worth a handful of mud.

KabirSmart55
06-26-19, 14:21
She has another friend mate by name Sarah. They both on for threesome charges 20 k, Sarah is oky.With out any reference they are not agree to talk more. Please reference brother. Inbox please.

Ace75
06-26-19, 15:43
Visited sp Riya den couple of days back. At earlier visit didn't like her collections but it seems lately she has improved her wares. She Whatsapped me couple of pictures and I shortlisted Anu. She looks very fair in the picture But is dusky in real. Nevertheless she is sexy with sharp features.

Was called near Dum Dum and guided on phone to reach the place. Its a quiet place and since it's on 1st floor it was not very hot without A/c. Coming to the deed everything was on offer except anal. Had good time and took 2 shot as the 1st was just a warm up. Bbj was not bad and overall it was nice. Please find the attached pic of the bird. Please pm me only if you are serious to visit her and I will share the number.

Thanks.

KforKinkyKol
06-26-19, 17:56
Went to Osmo jatin das park branch, 15 days ago. Called and booked tango, but due to 30 mins late, they said, tangmo is not possible, take Apple or Mimi instead. Took Mimi (a Thai) without knowing anything. Very mechanical service, started with BBBJ, just for 2 mins, After that did WOT, finished in WOT, I tried to change the position in middle, forcedly retained WOT position. Said will do anal, but it didn't happen. Heard Mimi has already left the osmo branch.

Someone, please suggest which girl to take in osmo kasba branch or jdp branch (except tangmo) who can provide GFE with anal experience. What about MT bangur?

Can anyone provide any solution how to take subscription with a visa debit card?

Karam7887
06-26-19, 17:58
Are you talking about Sara agarwal.

Marvel1
06-26-19, 18:05
They are all the same. May be they have the same trainer. This photo has the whole collection as of this week. Shared by Mahua.Hi,

Could you post the pics. Can't see them in the post. Thanks.

MaskedBoy666
06-26-19, 19:58
Visited sp Riya den couple of days back. At earlier visit didn't like her collections but it seems lately she has improved her wares. She Whatsapped me couple of pictures and I shortlisted Anu. She looks very fair in the picture But is dusky in real. Nevertheless she is sexy with sharp features.

Was called near Dum Dum and guided on phone to reach the place. Its a quiet place and since it's on 1st floor it was not very hot without Ac.coming to the deed everything was on offer except anal. Had good time and took 2 shot as the 1st was just a warm up. Bbj was not bad and overall it was nice. Please find the attached pic of the bird. Please pm me only if you are serious to visit her and I will share the number.

Thanks.Drawbacks. Black nipples (not a fan of this), big belly (MILF), little smelly too because she's a MILF.

RascalsHole
06-27-19, 02:58
Has any of the members tried her. Please let me know know the service and damage.

Thanks.This is new bird with sp riya... She sent these pics to me too.I have not tried this girl... Earlier sp riya had two girls only. Madhu and Annu both of whom I have tried and tested.

RascalsHole
06-27-19, 03:17
Paro has a big collection. Not sure of the name whose photo is being discussed.

Who did you select by the way?I selected famous sumi. Cost rs 5 k +rs1 k for place. I won't post her photo here as no one has posted her photo, may be other seniors don't want anyone to post her photos here. PM and message your WA no. For her photos.

KabirSmart55
06-27-19, 03:32
Are you talking about Sara agarwal.Not sure but number ending with 279.

BoredBong
06-27-19, 04:55
Thanks to Fresh Meat bro, I got the contact of one SP at new town. One particular evening everything wrapped up early in the office so decided to head for it. When called the SP confirmed everything will be covered in 2 K. Damn cheap I thought. Went to a particular location as per the SP and got call from another person and he directed to the exact flat.

The flat is in a residential apartment and families stays in other flats. Went in and a middle aged ugly women who was the mammasan of the set up came. Showed only 2 WG and neither of them was worth my time. The whole set up was nasty with liquor bottle and cigarette tips scattered everywhere. I heard one of the WG quarreling with one client over ph. I politely declined the offer mentioning the SP and that I told him I will not take service if I do not like anyone. But to my surprise the lady told the SP is only a middle man and does not have any authority. Since I came I had to take minimal service. Sensing the environment I planned for minimal service a CBJ only. She told only massage is 1.5 k and if I take other services like CBJ or rimming or FS the charges will be extra. I understood that the eveing was ruined and will be total KLPD. I gave 2.5 k total and one fat WG came who gave a third class massage and so-so CBJ. Due to stress and guilty feelings and pissed of with all the incidents I came early and cleaned myself with wet tissue and left. Even did not bother to take a shower.

After that went to a legit spa, had a nice authentic massage and shower and headed home.

This experience told me never go for the low prices how much the offer is intimidating. Always go for the known or recommended by monger friends setup or WG.

Freshmeat bro warned that he had not taken the service, only know the SP contact. I should have skipped it then and there.

A lesson learned.

Regards,

Boredbong.

HappyFcuk
06-27-19, 07:23
They are all the same. May be they have the same trainer. This photo has the whole collection as of this week. Shared by Mahua.Photo not visible bro.

BoredBong
06-27-19, 10:02
After the KLPD with the newtown SP I was pissed of with the SP model and was looking for indies only. One Saturday had few personal works which completed quite early. Jhonny sent the signal that it want pussy and I obliged its command. Got connected to few indies but most of them was unavailable within such a short notice. Only Tanushree who is the friend of Priyanka AH responded positively.

Went to the designated apartment and it was quite safe but small. She is not a looker but has a nice attitude. She tries to satisfy and comply with your need submissively. I spent almost 2 hours with her for 1 shot. BBJ, ball licking, FK was on menu. Tried doggy and WOT and missy. Came while she gave handjob while sucking my balls.

Face 5/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 - handful.

GFE 7/10 good but could be better.

BBJ 7/10 she sucks the ball very well.

Overall 7/10.

Damage 5 k for 1 shot with place.

WIR. May be.

Boredbong.

Suryaka
06-27-19, 15:24
You paid 1 for place. Is it like, she arranged it. Or you booked it by your own?

I selected famous sumi. Cost rs 5 k +rs1 k for place. I won't post her photo here as no one has posted her photo, may be other seniors don't want anyone to post her photos here. PM and message your WA no. For her photos.

BoredBong
06-27-19, 19:37
Friday evening and Jonny was in a mood. My regular SP had some issues so tried out a new SP in Salt lake.Bro,

Can you please help with the connection here??

Regards,

Boredbong.

OwaRunner
06-27-19, 21:56
SInce this is my first time to Kolkata, there is so many questions to be asked.

How can I score, and reach the upper class birds in SG?

Is there a broker in this forum?

I like adventure, just need to understand whatI am getting into? I understand by the post how to enter, and that the dance is the clue.

Thank you, fantastic forum. You have helped my out so may times.

Please PM me if you are a broker.

BR.

OwaRUnner.

Zippos
06-28-19, 03:15
Before anyone says anything. You will stick out like a sore thumb read there forum, there has been post mentioning potential pimp area around a Petrol Pump (gas station). Never ventured as it was never my scene.

I like adventure, just need to understand whatI am getting into? I understand by the post how to enter, and that the dance is the clue..

IAmTheBest
06-28-19, 06:46
Many of them left because of visa expiry as they claim. New lot is expected soon. My info is a week old. Which of them are still there? Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Went to Osmo jatin das park branch, 15 days ago. Called and booked tango, but due to 30 mins late, they said, tangmo is not possible, take Apple or Mimi instead. Took Mimi (a Thai) without knowing anything. Very mechanical service, started with BBBJ, just for 2 mins, After that did WOT, finished in WOT, I tried to change the position in middle, forcedly retained WOT position. Said will do anal, but it didn't happen. Heard Mimi has already left the osmo branch.

Someone, please suggest which girl to take in osmo kasba branch or jdp branch (except tangmo) who can provide GFE with anal experience. What about MT bangur?

Can anyone provide any solution how to take subscription with a visa debit card?

IAmTheBest
06-28-19, 06:49
Is the Thai Lucy still available? I called few days back was told Thai therapist not available. Was not very keen on sharing information over phone. Can any member throw some light in the matter. Thanks.

Alex7J
06-28-19, 07:36
Hey guys,

Need to visit Kolkata for some work, which hotel is nice where I can find some nice bong beauty for pickups.

Heard the park is nice, guide me friends.

Cheers.

Tudds
06-28-19, 07:58
I had met Esha on 15th June morning. As I can see there are several reports, I have left Kolkata now and I have no vested interests. I have now taken her 3 times over the span of 4 months. Her skills have definitely improved and I think there has been a noticeable improvement in her body. Secondly, I prefer taking her in the morning so that way she has enough time to give.

The biggest improvement in her service is that she is now willing to try new things. She allowed me to tie her up during FS, and her BBBJ is much better now, including throat fucking. Moreover, I think she genuinely aims to please if not make me cum.

Report Card (all scored on 10).

Looks: 8. Lesser pimples on her face now than before.

Body: 10. Gotten more toned now.

Boobs: 9. Small, but I prefer those..I'm new to Kolkata. Read a lot about Esha. Adrija. Lucky. Sumi. And other indis in this forum. I would be grateful to seniors if they share their digits with me.

Since new to this forum also. PM not active. Thanks in advance.

PrinceKerry14
06-28-19, 10:20
Hi Avik,

Can you share her number.

This is a month old FR. Met this model cum actress last year in Dec. A fashion designing grad, has done some modeling and also acted in a mainstream Bengali movie in a small role. Now trying her luck for better roles in movies, serials, webseries.

Height: 5'5.

Fig: on healthier side but not chubby or fat as per se.

Boobs: Biggest I had till date. Boobs lover will definitely enjoy her.

DFK: Yes, good kisser.

BBJ: yes with lots of deep throat and enjoys it..

Naked Desires3
06-28-19, 10:52

I like adventure, just need to understand whatI am getting into? I understand by the post how to enter, and that the dance is the clue..Hello,

I can go with you if you are okay with joint mongering.

We can discuss and plan everything on phone.

If you follow some safety precautions and we take a reliable pimp and you maintain a low profile / dress very simply. Things will be safe. I will guide you. Don't worry.

I am not a pimp or broker. Don't need your money.

Remember never to pay any advance to anybody.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Please PM me ASAP with your contact number.

Weekends (Saturday / Sunday) best avoided as too crowded. For extra safety. Avoid late nights and alcohol.

Dressing in very simple Indian kurta payjama or faded jeans and very ordinary shirt will be good. Don't carry costly mobile or jewelry.

RSharma884
06-28-19, 19:54
In Kolkata for a week, tried a few birds and will be posting FRs soon. Any kind soul that can share Titlis digits, is she still in business?

PM active.

OwaRunner
06-28-19, 20:54
Sorry about the Mailbox it has space know. Have sent you a private PM.

BR.

OwaRunner.

Hello,

I can go with you if you are okay with joint mongering.

We can discuss and plan everything on phone.

If you follow some safety precautions and we take a reliable pimp and you maintain a low profile / dress very simply. Things will be safe. I will guide you. Don't worry.

I am not a pimp or broker. Don't need your money.

Remember never to pay any advance to anybody.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Please PM me ASAP with your contact number.

Weekends (Saturday / Sunday) best avoided as too crowded. For extra safety. Avoid late nights and alcohol.

Dressing in very simple Indian kurta payjama or faded jeans and very ordinary shirt will be good. Don't carry costly mobile or jewelry.

OwaRunner
06-28-19, 20:56
Before anyone says anything. You will stick out like a sore thumb read there forum, there has been post mentioning potential pimp area around a Petrol Pump (gas station). Never ventured as it was never my scene.I have to agree with you, this is something different, and I love different.

Thank you for the warning, lets play safe and fun.

BR.

OwaRunner.

Naked Desires3
06-28-19, 22:05
Before anyone says anything. You will stick out like a sore thumb read there forum, there has been post mentioning potential pimp area around a Petrol Pump (gas station). Never ventured as it was never my scene.SG is safer than MPs or taking indes to guesthouses.

If you have a reliable pimp and you follow some basic safety precautions applied to SG. You will be very safe. Go only to premium buildings. If you are okay with a little extra expense to pimp and cabbie. You can ask the pimp to arrange a taxi to / from doorstep. Don't roam on streets since that bothers you. Dress very ordinary. If too paranoid. Get a simple plastic cap. Avoid late nights. For extra safety. No alcohol at SG or before going to SG. If you have a local Indian friend. Let him do the talking. Don't flash money on the streets. Don't hurt the girls in any way or do anything forcefully against her wishes. Entry / exit only with the pimp. Don't get into an argument with the pimp or anyone else. You will be fine if you follow these guidelines. No one is bothered about your race / ethnicity / skin colour. Many Indians have very fair complexion. Just avoid extra attention to yourself.

Finally. SG or elsewhere. It is the risk and the thrill in biting the forbidden fruit. That makes it so tantalizingly tangy!

To add to the excitement. Try MMF group fun at SG!

Your own naked desires!

Naked Desires3
06-28-19, 22:20
Hello friends,

Any recommendations for girls in spa with 8/10 and better looks. Fair / very fair and sexy. Age 20-25 preferably but definitely not 30+. Good breast shape and size. Slim / average sexy body. Not interested in 30+ ugly, dark, saggy boobed mommies.

Very good cooperation is a must. GFE level whole body kissing and licking along with very sensuous massage and long shower. Other sex services are not important.

Please PM your recommendations to me with details and let me know how I can reciprocate your favour.

If any SP or MP has a girl meeting my needs. Please PM me. If you have pics. Let's connect at whatsapp.

I am back to Kolkata after a long gap -how's the scene at Siam or Midas? Any attractive bird?

Please let me know.

Zippos
06-29-19, 04:18
100% agreed without any arguments. Since you insisted to OwaRunner, I'm second on the line to reach out to you on my next trip to Kolkata. At least I could say, I have tried it.

SG is safer than MPs or taking indes to guesthouses.

If you have a reliable pimp and you follow some basic safety precautions applied to SG. You will be very safe. Go only to premium buildings. If you are okay with a little extra expense to pimp and cabbie. You can ask the pimp to arrange a taxi to / from doorstep. Don't roam on streets since that bothers you. Dress very ordinary. If too paranoid. Get a simple plastic cap. Avoid late nights. For extra safety. No alcohol at SG or before going to SG. If you have a local Indian friend. Let him do the talking. Don't flash money on the streets. Don't hurt the girls in any way or do anything forcefully against her wishes. Entry / exit only with the pimp. Don't get into an argument with the pimp or anyone else. You will be fine if you follow these guidelines. No one is bothered about your race / ethnicity / skin colour. Many Indians have very fair complexion. Just avoid extra attention to yourself.

JamesFromHeave
06-29-19, 04:44
Agree. SG is the best and cheap.

SG is safer than MPs or taking indes to guesthouses.

Gim399
06-29-19, 05:04
Is the Thai Lucy still available? I called few days back was told Thai therapist not available. Was not very keen on sharing information over phone. Can any member throw some light in the matter. Thanks.If it's the one at the Gariahat crossing then I would avoid it. The last time I visited about a a couple of weeks ago, it had only 2-3 local ones, none upto the mark.

MarcTooHot
06-29-19, 05:12
Hi bros,

Got these pics from Paro. Any one has tried any of these birds? Any recommendations on which among these is best in terms of service? Does Paromita still provide service herself? If yes, how is her service. There are mixed reviews about her in the forum.

DeChak
06-29-19, 05:17
I also have the same request please. Don't know whether she is worth the fee she asks.

Thanks!

This forum may have few FR about this lady, who uses her trade name as Hansika. I first came across this lady through another website sexy escortads, however that site is not accessible now. The lady Hansika is a nice lady, busty and cooperative however her terms and conditions are somehow weird as she travels with her partner and have to book another room etc, but as a whole she is full of masti.

Is there any friend who has met Hansika recently. It is heard that now a days she along with her partner gives threesome; however I don't have any interest to participate in MMF equation but interested to know from any fellow monger brother about her present service quality. If anyone is having experience, kindly share as I have a plan to meet her.

DeChak
06-29-19, 05:27
Good review, she looks great in the pics. Mind sharing her number please.

Thanks!

Friday evening and Jonny was in a mood. My regular SP had some issues so tried out a new SP in Salt lake.

Reached his place and he guided me to a guest house. The place was nice and tidy.

About the Girl she is just passed out of college and looking for some job currently doing nothing. Speaks English fluently.

She is not fair but makes up with the kind of figure she has. Medium size boobs and a great ass and thighs. Flat stomach just like a model and she smells great.

Coming to the service. Everything was on the cards except anal. She is a tigress in bed very very wild and gets turned on very quickly..

RascalsHole
06-29-19, 06:58
Tried this girl around one and half years ago. It was an amazing experience. Perfect face and body and perfect experience. Tried contacting her but never met her again.

Does anyone has her no. Or her SP no. ?

RascalsHole
06-29-19, 07:01
Tried this girl around one and half years ago. It was an amazing experience. Perfect face and body and perfect experience. Tried contacting her but never met her again.

Does anyone has her no. Or her SP no. ?

FatalFuck
06-29-19, 07:01
Hi Avik,

Can you share her number.Avik is off mongering since last couple of months. No point asking him for any help.

Cheers.

Goblu 2507
06-29-19, 07:11
Request feedback about a bird named Gargi whose digits end with 599.

Gabber69
06-29-19, 08:32
Hello kind members,

Could some one help me with. Mongering in Digha beach. And girl friendly hotel and prices appreciate quick help. Happy and. safe mongering.

Sanysh11
06-29-19, 09:06
Dear All,

Last month I tried Miss P from Paro's stable, she was chosen as Miss K couldn't make it.

P is not very lean and has fat at right places but on verge of fattier side, she is good kisser and BBJ was was best m she knows how to roll the tong when wrapped around your junior. I was in hotel in Rajrhat, she came on time and is not a time watcher.

My take.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BBJ: 8/10 (CIM).

Ass: 8/10.

Damage: 5. 5 K for one go.

WIR: may be.

Looking for fair girl or a nice MILF who knows BBJ at best.

Also looking for Lucky's no.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Yash.

DukeNukem08
06-29-19, 18:15
Was very much excited to meet her after coming across all those curvy pics of her. I wanted that kind of figure as it is not easy to get and finally met her today!

Asked her to book an OYO room, picked her up from somewhere, checked in together. Had a shower together. She gave a kind of body to body massage while we were having the shower. A very good start.

Then went to the bed and started with BBBJ, she made the thing very hard with her deep throat skills, then body licking, cuddling, teasing. She was impressed with my dick size and how hard it was and was eager to try different positions. We tried like 6 different positions. Started with missionary, then she closed her legs to make the pussy more tight, then asked her to come to the edge of the bed and did her while I was standing on the floor, then asked her to come on top she rode for sometime, then went for side fucking, then asked her for doggy and then asked her again for BJ and came while she was doing handjob. This one was one of my longest sessions with many different positions.

What I liked about her is, even though I had booked her for 1 shot, she was not in a hurry and spent almost 3 hours with me. Though our deed ended in 2 hours but we became so much comfortable that we just talk about things for almost an hour after the deed. I thought she would charge me for 2 shots as she spent almost 3 hours, to my wonder she charged just for 1 shot!

Very cool and mentally mature girl!

FunAtWork
06-29-19, 21:09
These dames are all different providing different levels of services and specialize in different skills.

Debolina. HR in Apollo group, very choosy meets in party kind of scenario for 3-4 hrs. Available for shots also but she is not someone who is best suited for that. She is hot only after ganja and drinks, . If you can create the scenario she can take into Venus.

Pm for others.

Cheers,

FAW.

Hi bros,

Got these pics from Paro. Any one has tried any of these birds? Any recommendations on which among these is best in terms of service? Does Paromita still provide service herself? If yes, how is her service. There are mixed reviews about her in the forum.

RascalsHole
06-30-19, 11:20
I have SP Raj contact no. Ending 3186.

But I don't have any reference..can anyone give reference of SP raj...

TIA.

RascalsHole
06-30-19, 11:30
I have SP Raj contact no. Ending 3186.

But I don't have any reference..can anyone give reference of SP raj...

TIA.On calling him he is asking for reference. So I need a reference.

RascalsHole
06-30-19, 11:37
You paid 1 for place. Is it like, she arranged it. Or you booked it by your own?She arranged everything. I only did fucking.

Kaizer10
06-30-19, 12:17
I have to say that is quite the aesthetically pleasing! And the fact that she can hold a conversation is a plus! Now please spare me as I am a newbie here, but how / would you be kind enough to share the contact? And considering their DM function doesn't work these days, what does one do?

Friday evening and Jonny was in a mood. My regular SP had some issues so tried out a new SP in Salt lake.

Reached his place and he guided me to a guest house. The place was nice and tidy.

About the Girl she is just passed out of college and looking for some job currently doing nothing. Speaks English fluently.

She is not fair but makes up with the kind of figure she has. Medium size boobs and a great ass and thighs. Flat stomach just like a model and she smells great.

Coming to the service. Everything was on the cards except anal. She is a tigress in bed very very wild and gets turned on very quickly..

MaskedBoy666
06-30-19, 15:20
Anyone knows where this bird is and her current number and current damage? Tried to contact her on the number ending with 33 but it's not working and out of service. Please help fellow mates.

Uziuzi
07-01-19, 03:10
Anyone knows where this bird is and her current number and current damage? Tried to contact her on the number ending with 33 but it's not working and out of service. Please help fellow mates.She is piyali from Jadavpur. No quoted is right. Don't have recent updates. Some frs are there. Stc17 wrote a detail about her.

BoredBong
07-01-19, 04:01
Hi Avik,

Can you share her number.Hi mate,

I think Avik is no longer active in this forum. We don't see any post after he declared he will not be active any longer.

Boredbong.

BoredBong
07-01-19, 04:05
In Kolkata for a week, tried a few birds and will be posting FRs soon. Any kind soul that can share Titlis digits, is she still in business?

PM active.She does not worth the money and time. Her services has gone south. If you still have enough money to waste I will share the contact, try and be disappointed. See her recent feedback in the forum.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Kolkata81
07-01-19, 06:44
Hi members,

I request you all to help me with contacts of independent girls from Kolkata who are tried and tested and safe. I can also share a few contacts which I have from Kolkata.

Hope senior members here would help me as well as regular members. My budget is from 2-10 k max.

Thanks a lot all. Stay happy stay safe guys.

CoolGuy2363
07-01-19, 06:56
Before kd opposite of municipal building I saw building raupashi ladies parlour people are going 1st floor on the road teen girls are taking selfies quality by looks are better fairy girls. I might sure that it is also kd type. Anybody tries them how to approach them please seniors add some light.

MaskedBoy666
07-01-19, 08:20
She is piyali from Jadavpur. No quoted is right. Don't have recent updates. Some frs are there. Stc17 wrote a detail about her.Thanks but I need her new contact number. Need to screw her.

Amaze
07-01-19, 11:36
I was in touch with this girl for long time. Recently got time to meet her.

She is the first girl I met who turned out quite frank that she is a pro.

She lives in Kestopur and willing to travel anywhere in city. I called her to my room.

Boobs- 36 the massive boobs.

Figure- 8, fleshy and raw.

Service- open to all as she is a pro. She allows everything.

Damage- 8 k.

Contact only for few close friends.

Cheers.

MaxDon
07-01-19, 14:46
Been away from Kolkata for years, will be back in mid July, anyone willing to give me pointers?

I can help out regarding Delhi, Mumbai, Blore and Dubai.

Sach2312
07-01-19, 15:00
Can someone provide me with ref for SP Riya? Contacted her but she is asking for reference.

STC 2017
07-01-19, 19:56
Anyone knows where this bird is and her current number and current damage? Tried to contact her on the number ending with 33 but it's not working and out of service. Please help fellow mates.The only number I have is the same one ending in 33. Have you tried calling her between 11 AM and 5 PM on a work day?

FunAtWork
07-02-19, 04:04
Another find. Surely not more than 3 k shot. Highly photoshopped pics and contact won't be shared, I suppose like all previous posts.

Keep it up buddy, you are doing a great job. With monsoon setting in, posts like this are very refreshing. At least to read.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

She lives in Kestopur and willing to travel anywhere in city. I called her to my room.

Damage- 8 k.

Cheers.

FunAtWork
07-02-19, 04:14
Great to hear that she has donated her whole day to you. As far as I know she meets only in early hours of day. Say 9 to 12.

Too lucrative a report to believe. I know many senior members who were made to sit in line waiting for a fuck in a hotel. In a day she meets 3-4 persons in 2-3 hours and she is extremely money conscious.

Any senior members to support this change in Esha attitude. Has anyone met her recently? Please point it out so that I can update my GK.

Cheers,

FAW.

Was very much excited to meet her after coming across all those curvy pics of her. I wanted that kind of figure as it is not easy to get and finally met her today!

Asked her to book an OYO room, picked her up from somewhere, checked in together. Had a shower together. She gave a kind of body to body massage while we were having the shower. A very good start.

Then went to the bed and started with BBBJ, she made the thing very hard with her deep throat skills, then body licking, cuddling, teasing. She was impressed with my dick size and how hard it was and was eager to try different positions. We tried like 6 different positions. Started with missionary, then she closed her legs to make the pussy more tight, then asked her to come to the edge of the bed and did her while I was standing on the floor, then asked her to come on top she rode for sometime, then went for side fucking, then asked her for doggy and then asked her again for BJ and came while she was doing handjob. This one was one of my longest sessions with many different positions.

KoolDude28
07-02-19, 05:27
Recently a big raid happened in multiple spas in Delhi.

Sharing a scary video showing cops taking pics of customers in their nudes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oWV0a3YZk

Spa lovers from Kolkata play safely.

WildNeo25
07-02-19, 09:26

Damage- 8 k.

Cheers.Can you kindly give the contact number. PM is active. I can reciprocate with Sumi, Esha, Madhu or a trusted SP.

MaskedBoy666
07-02-19, 14:58
The only number I have is the same one ending in 33. Have you tried calling her between 11 AM and 5 PM on a work day?Phone is ringing. She ain't picking up. Smsed her. No replies. Whatsapped her. No replies. Don't know what happened.

Hamishxyz
07-02-19, 16:02
She is a big disappointment bro and she definitely doesn't look like this anymore. She weighs at least 10-12 kgs more than what she looks here. Picture are really deceptive.

Anyone knows where this bird is and her current number and current damage? Tried to contact her on the number ending with 33 but it's not working and out of service. Please help fellow mates.

Hamishxyz
07-02-19, 16:12
Can anyone help me with contacts from Delhi? I will be staying in Gurgaon sec 25.

Amaze
07-02-19, 17:01
Another find. Surely not more than 3 k shot. Highly photoshopped pics and contact won't be shared, I suppose like all previous posts.

Keep it up buddy, you are doing a great job. With monsoon setting in, posts like this are very refreshing. At least to read.

FAW.Oh wow, please, don't teach me what is worth what. I don't comment on your posts where you glamorize your old rotten 35+ grandmoms and mature exclusive jewels who meet only outsiders. So neither you should care to comment on my posts. Regarding sharing or not, I well share with my close friends just like anyone else and get their feedback too via pm. No need to even read my posts if you don't like it. Not everyone is dependent on you for finding girls for fun that's the reality buddy, you should realize that. Stay happy with your Paromita and don't send me pm via your multiple fake IDs. LOL.

Cheers, be a bit logical.

Gautam000
07-02-19, 17:36
As far as I remember she is Neha from Delhi who used to be a good beer slurper. Didn't know she has been to Kolkata.

Damage- 8 k.

Cheers.

IAmTheBest
07-02-19, 17:45
She is a struggling model. In business since last few years. Was very active in locanto for last 3 years. Has very high expectations. But due respect I agree with you not worth more than 3 k. Once again request everyone to keep the rates in check. Please please.

FAW.

DukeNukem08
07-02-19, 18:26
Great to hear that she has donated her whole day to you. As far as I know she meets only in early hours of day. Say 9 to 12.

Too lucrative a report to believe. I know many senior members who were made to sit in line waiting for a fuck in a hotel. In a day she meets 3-4 persons in 2-3 hours and she is extremely money conscious.

Any senior members to support this change in Esha attitude. Has anyone met her recently? Please point it out so that I can update my GK.

Cheers,

FAW.She didn't dedicate the whole day to me brother, only 3 hours. 12 to 3 pm. She was supposed to meet a guy in the morning but she didn't and met a guy after our session. I understand my report sounds too good to be true but that is what my experience was.

Cheers!

STC 2017
07-02-19, 18:55
Phone is ringing. She ain't picking up. Smsed her. No replies. Whatsapped her. No replies. Don't know what happened.She responds to WA only at her convenience and need. As multiple members, including myself, have mentioned in the past, the experience is nothing out-of-the-world. Any particular reason you want to chase her this hard? I would think there are plenty of fishes in the pond.

MaskedBoy666
07-02-19, 19:17
She is a big disappointment bro and she definitely doesn't look like this anymore. She weighs at least 10-12 kgs more than what she looks here. Picture are really deceptive.Damn! Is that true? Then it is surely a disappointment. Can you share her recent pic please?

RascalsHole
07-02-19, 20:36
I tried sg girl in premium bari for rs 3. 2 k few days ago.. She was very beautiful. So asked about her full night rate.. She said its rs20 k..I am confused.should I go or not?

What I wanted to know was what are the normal rate in SG of premium bari girls. ?

MaskedBoy666
07-02-19, 21:10
She responds to WA only at her convenience and need. As multiple members, including myself, have mentioned in the past, the experience is nothing out-of-the-world. Any particular reason you want to chase her this hard? I would think there are plenty of fishes in the pond.Not getting someone like this fish, pic seems good, figure as well. In 2-2. 5 k I don't have much of choices like this. SP Riya I have tried. But not so slim. Would you like to share anyone else who is in the pond? 2-2.5 k. Leaving out SP Riya dumdum.

Vroy3867
07-03-19, 02:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KoolDude28
07-03-19, 04:06
Wasn't in town for almost a year. Returned in May. Sharing some CIS I met in May and June through a SP.

Damages 8 k.

Place hotel in park street.

Service GFE (no anal or CIM).

KoolDude28
07-03-19, 04:12
Wasn't in town for almost a year. Returned recently and found the forum is same old. Because of few gentlemen many senior members have stopped posting here. Good that you highlighted this point.

I have been observing you from a long time. I see you have a habit of making caustic comments either against members who try new girls and share selectively and with members who try indie girls who are not from your reference or your dear grandma Paromita. Whatever be the reason, I would just say these comments won't help you or others. People try girls on their own decision. Amaze has tried SP girls worth 3 k, 4 k, 5 k, earlier also. It's not that 8 k he has tried out of eagerness. As far as pussy worth, let the member decide, not you. I also saw many old MILF where you say it's for outsiders and expensive. But in reality not more than 2 k. But we don't comment. So in that way you should also refrain from putting your illogical comment, we don't need it. We are capable of finding girls of our own.

Why I had to step in is because I am constantly seeing you putting negative comments against members who don't even know who you are. And for Amaze, I have met him personally earlier. He mongers in other cities also. And knows the reality of Kolkata forum and it's caustic behavior. So better respect each other. Nobody is the king of the forum.

KoolDude28
07-03-19, 04:18
I also met her recently. Did not post any FR intentionally. Writing now as I felt she is very genuine. I did not go for anal with her though. I also met her in morning and yes the session was close to 3 hours. Don't want to write in detail an erotic story. The session was very satisfying I will say. What I liked most was her newly found interest in shooting pics while having sex. She also expressed her desires for bondage and other things.

She didn't dedicate the whole day to me brother, only 3 hours. 12 to 3 pm. She was supposed to meet a guy in the morning but she didn't and met a guy after our session. I understand my report sounds too good to be true but that is what my experience was.

Cheers!

RahulA9282
07-03-19, 07:15
Can anyone help me with contacts from Delhi? I will be staying in Gurgaon sec 25.For Delhi, I will recommend you to ask for help in Delhi forum, and believe me Delhi guys are just rocking and very helpful, specially the Delhi Forum King Rahul Bhai.

Though I have also contact of K of MV and SP T of Mpur. If you want these, PM me.

Zippos
07-03-19, 07:16
Let me just say, it's not my intention to argue or judge anyone regarding below posts made by You, Amaze and FAW. Each and every ISGian has the right to decide whether they would like to help other ISGian or not! Both real and fake posts has been published in this forum in numerous times and has been pointed out. Needless to say each ISGian has his own point of view and judgement power.

I don't know any of you personally and neither have I reached out to 3 of you for any contacts. Amaze decides to share his contact with his friends only, well good for his friends and that's solely his decision. On the other hand, FAW has a proven reputation of helping out fellow ISGian, well Kudos to him for that.

I believe we all have our option to voice our opinion from our own perspective in a such open forum which should be take with nothing but a grain of salt! We all have our life to live in our very own way and we don't let anyone to push us around!

As per your below comment as far as pussy worth let member decide! If Soni decides to market her pussy for 8 k and a fellow monger decides to pledge such amount, well that solely his choice. I don't think Amaze has any influence on that price! Same principle applies to contacts shared by FAW. If a lady decides to set her price for 6 k / per shot and wants to see only out of town guys, well that's her decision. I don't think it has anything to do with FAW. In fact I remember reading post from the same very FAW stating that lady doesn't worth more that 2-3 k now is charging 5-6 k!

In regards to Paromita or naming someone Grandma is nowhere near any sorts of fair justice! If I remember reading the posts right, she is nothing but a genuinely sweet lady and yes her girls charges 5/6 k but at least that's verified resource for a newbie or a non-local monger. Some mongers like skinny young, some fancy chubby and some prefers mature and once again it's solely ones preference which we should respect without any hesitation.

Needless to say, each and every monger will agree on keeping the price down instead of letting it skyrocketed! Who ever commented on Soni is not worth more than 2-3 k, solely made their comment based on overpriced service! Which is just an individuals doctrine.

Once again, It's solely my observation based on my own experience and understanding without any intention of Praising or Bashing anyone!

Happy Safe Mongering brothers!

I have been observing you from a long time. I see you have a habit of making caustic comments either against members who try new girls and share selectively and with members who try indie girls who are not from your reference or your dear grandma Paromita. Whatever be the reason, I would just say these comments won't help you or others. People try girls on their own decision. Amaze has tried SP girls worth 3 k, 4 k, 5 k, earlier also. It's not that 8 k he has tried out of eagerness. As far as pussy worth, let the member decide, not you. I also saw many old MILF where you say it's for outsiders and expensive. But in reality not more than 2 k. But we don't comment. So in that way you should also refrain from putting your illogical comment, we don't need it. We are capable of finding girls of our own..

RascalsHole
07-03-19, 07:35
I have been observing you from a long time. I see you have a habit of making caustic comments either against members who try new girls and share selectively and with members who try indie girls who are not from your reference or your dear grandma Paromita. Whatever be the reason, I would just say these comments won't help you or others. People try girls on their own decision. Amaze has tried SP girls worth 3 k, 4 k, 5 k, earlier also. It's not that 8 k he has tried out of eagerness. As far as pussy worth, let the member decide, not you. I also saw many old MILF where you say it's for outsiders and expensive. But in reality not more than 2 k. But we don't comment. So in that way you should also refrain from putting your illogical comment, we don't need it. We are capable of finding girls of our own.

Why I had to step in is because I am constantly seeing you putting negative comments against members who don't even know who you are. And for Amaze, I have met him personally earlier. He mongers in other cities also. And knows the reality of Kolkata forum and it's caustic behavior. So better respect each other. Nobody is the king of the forum.Amaze puts FRs and then doesn't share with anyone the contact details of SP or girl. I have PMed him many times but he doesn't respond.. What is the point of giving FRs when you don't want to share details of girl or SP? I don't know anything about FunAtWork, so I won't say anything about him.. But to me Amaze FRs seem fake and he is boasting himself..

Amaze
07-03-19, 08:06
Amaze puts FRs and then doesn't share with anyone the contact details of SP or girl. I have PMed him many times but he doesn't respond.. What is the point of giving FRs when you don't want to share details of girl or SP? I don't know anything about FunAtWork, so I won't say anything about him.. But to me Amaze FRs seem fake and he is boasting himself..Grow up kiddo, didn't you read my earlier post. I share to my personal friends. I am not the one who will collect contact number of mongers, there real names, their ISG profile ID, where they come from, which hotel they stay in, where they stay in Kolkata, their profession, how much salary they earn, how old they are etc. And reveal to the girls or the pimps operating in this forum. I don't ask for their WA number etc. That's why I put in open forum and share to my private group. I don't have time to connect in WA and discuss price and all. If my friends like it they can ask me via pm and I give them.

Now about boasting and writing fake FR, it's a silly trick being played by some members who want to apply a psychological pressure on a member to extract contacts from him forcefully when he doesn't want to share with nuisance members like you. So it won't affect me. Already my close friends have all details. This forum doesn't belong to you, so that you deserve all contacts and also you have free hand to accuse others. Mind your own business.

AmitCool2025
07-03-19, 08:50
Is it safe to go to SG alone? Around 5-6 pm.

If yes, which building shall I go and how to avoid issues.

Have heard eunuchs and people there steal, snatch hit you as well to take your belongings.

Also how to find a reliable pimp there. Can you trust anyone there who is walking on road and claiming himself to be a pimp?

Anand1234
07-03-19, 09:13
Amaze puts FRs and then doesn't share with anyone the contact details of SP or girl. I have PMed him many times but he doesn't respond.. What is the point of giving FRs when you don't want to share details of girl or SP? I don't know anything about FunAtWork, so I won't say anything about him.. But to me Amaze FRs seem fake and he is boasting himself..Funatwork is pimp. He mentioned in one of his post so spare him.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2187838#post2187838.

Ilovmuff
07-03-19, 09:26
Hi Anand,

Its really immature to think that people sharing connects are pimps. The idea of this forum is free exchange of information.

Going by your standards of whose a pimp and who is not. It would always be better not to share info.

I have interacted with FAW and I have always found him frank and free in his opinion. If some gal charges 1 K or 10 K, its upto the girl and the market demand. If we mongers stop thinking with our dicks and put the prices in perspective, it would be better and not raise the prices upwards.

Cheers.

Funatwork is pimp. He mentioned in one of his post so spare him.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2187838#post2187838.

Drunksailor16
07-03-19, 09:48
I was in touch with her couple of years back, she was quoting 15000 that's why backed off, hope you enjoyed her.

Damage- 8 k.

Cheers.

JAwedKhan
07-03-19, 09:55
Very thankful to FAW for digits.

Met Meghna via Paro, very hot girl, I loved he black mole and thick lips made to be eaten.

She is very friendly like you are with your GF and she knows how to use her tongue, while I was in doggie position I was mesmerized by her big ass view wch is made to pump.

Ratings.

Looks- 8.5/10.

BJ- 11/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes.

Anand1234
07-03-19, 11:28
Hi Anand,

Its really immature to think that people sharing connects are pimps. The idea of this forum is free exchange of information.

Going by your standards of whose a pimp and who is not. It would always be better not to share info.

I have interacted with FAW and I have always found him frank and free in his opinion. If some gal charges 1 K or 10 K, its upto the girl and the market demand. If we mongers stop thinking with our dicks and put the prices in perspective, it would be better and not raise the prices upwards.

Cheers.I am not saying, he is saying himself. Check the link I shared.

Ace75
07-03-19, 11:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hamishxyz
07-03-19, 15:48
Sadly this is her only photograph I have also seen. This is the only photograph in circulation. For me she isn't value for money, the person who gave her contact thinks she is. ROI depends on the eyes of the beholder. Experience yourself and tell us if you liked her. Her place is near Bapujinagar, Jadavpur.

Damn! Is that true? Then it is surely a disappointment. Can you share her recent pic please?

Amaze
07-04-19, 01:13
I was in touch with her couple of years back, she was quoting 15000 that's why backed off, hope you enjoyed her.Yes I enjoyed with her. She definitely quotes high but there is always room for negotiations. Experience vary according to different people. Some may like her others may not, but it doesn't mean they will give their opinions on my posts and prove only they are correct.

May be grapes are sour case kind of argument we are seeing in Kolkata forum.

MaturedMale
07-04-19, 04:00
On the contrary it is actually immature to counter Anand. [Deleted by Admin] Only exception is Paro and girls working under Paro's den. Paro herself was working as an indie. All girls working under her right now were also working independently who were introduced by different members at different times. All off a sudden all these girls started working under Paro and Paro herself stopped working as an indie. Few girls are working exclusively under Paro who are not working as indie anymore while few are still working both as indie and under Paro. How did Paro get contacts of all these indies? Why will certain monger make all these indies start working under Paro? Members of this forum are matured enough to understand what is what. 70% of the FRs written by this monger and his group of followers are overrated to promote these girls. Whenever any monger brother posts about a new girl he is criticised like anything. Reason being any new girl who is not working under Paro increases competition and is bad for her business. Now why will a monger be worried if her business is good or not? A constant try to defame Esha shows how much damage she is causing to their business. When a monger brother don't want to share contact we question him. But when this member helping Paro does the same we never question him.

P. S. All these girls are now slowly increasing their price as well from the time they have started working under Paro.

Regards.

On behalf of all of irritated senior and junior members.

Hi Anand,

Cheers.

RascalsHole
07-04-19, 05:11
Can someone PM me Osmo and PB spa address and contact number. Heard a lot about them in this forum.so, I want to try them.

TIA.

MaxDon
07-04-19, 07:36
For Delhi, I will recommend you to ask for help in Delhi forum, and believe me Delhi guys are just rocking and very helpful, specially the Delhi Forum King Rahul Bhai.

Though I have also contact of K of MV and SP T of Mpur. If you want these, PM me.Need help with Delhi drop me a message.

Just let me know your choice, cause there's too many fish in the Delhi market to share all the numbers.

Max75
07-04-19, 13:31
Let me just say, it's not my intention to argue or judge anyone regarding below posts made by You, Amaze and FAW. Each and every ISGian has the right to decide whether they would like to help other ISGian or not! Both real and fake posts has been published in this forum in numerous times and has been pointed out. Needless to say each ISGian has his own point of view and judgement power.

I don't know any of you personally and neither have I reached out to 3 of you for any contacts. Amaze decides to share his contact with his friends only, well good for his friends and that's solely his decision. On the other hand, FAW has a proven reputation of helping out fellow ISGian, well Kudos to him for that.

I believe we all have our option to voice our opinion from our own perspective in a such open forum which should be take with nothing but a grain of salt! We all have our life to live in our very own way and we don't let anyone to push us around!You spoke my heart mate, for some reason my comment wasn't added by admin. Each to its own! Live and let live, enjoy mongering and helping mates if you want to, or keeping it all to yourself, the choice is yours. Enjoy lads!

Zippos
07-04-19, 14:37
Sent you PM bro.

Can someone PM me Osmo and PB spa address and contact number. Heard a lot about them in this forum.so, I want to try them.

TIA.

Smkd617
07-04-19, 16:25
Hi all,

Is there any recommendation or special reference to reach out to these guys. I mean if I get their contact as well, can I refer anyone's name to book appoint or I have to go through Paro for Megha. I know Esha is operating through Insta.

I don't want to built any opinion for anyone but I have got immense help from almost all the Kolkata members I reached out to, specially from Both FAW, Musafir and Avik 4 you. But it seems the market has shrinked to few indies in Kolkata and people are little conservative in sharing contacts with others, may be for various reasons.

I have been seeing lot of conflicts lately and its unlike the forum we represents.

JohnGaltin
07-04-19, 19:40
LOL. I had this Paromita MILF for 2 k last year and now she's asking 5 k for her girls. To each his own. Unfortunately, I don't earn enough for such golden pussies.

On the contrary it is actually immature to counter Anand. Only exception is Paro and girls working under Paro's den. Paro herself was working as an indie. All girls working under her right now were also working independently who were introduced by different members at different times. All off a sudden all these girls started working under Paro and Paro herself stopped working as an indie. Few girls are working exclusively under Paro who are not working as indie anymore while few are still working both as indie and under Paro. How did Paro get contacts of all these indies? Why will certain monger make all these indies start working under Paro? Members of this forum are matured enough to understand what is what. 70% of the FRs written by this monger and his group of followers are overrated to promote these girls. Whenever any monger brother posts about a new girl he is criticised like anything. Reason being any new girl who is not working under Paro increases competition and is bad for her business. Now why will a monger be worried if her business is good or not? A constant try to defame Esha shows how much damage she is causing to their business. When a monger brother don't want to share contact we question him. But when this member helping Paro does the same we never question him.

P. S. All these girls are now slowly increasing their price as well from the time they have started working under Paro.

Regards.

On behalf of all of irritated senior and junior members.

TomHardy223
07-05-19, 03:55
Bros,

Am a travelling monger who will be in Kolkata in the coming week for a couple of days. References, contacts will be highly appreciated! Looking for good GFE, quality stuff. Warm regards!

Meetazadjoshi
07-05-19, 05:06
Any idea if Sohum Spa Kenilworth offers any extra?

RahulA9282
07-05-19, 08:14
Need help with Delhi drop me a message.

Just let me know your choice, cause there's too many fish in the Delhi market to share all the numbers.Thanks a lot bro. Next time when I will be visiting Delhi, I will surely contact you. As I said, you Delhi guys are just rocking.

Thanks once again Bro.

Mushafir
07-05-19, 11:34
Any kolkata monger has idea about this girl. He can PM. Me with information, if he has.

Ace75
07-05-19, 14:57
LOL. I had this Paromita MILF for 2 k last year and now she's asking 5 k for her girls. To each his own. Unfortunately, I don't earn enough for such golden pussies.You missed it john. Its not only of gold but studded with diamonds. LOL.

If you paid 2 k with place then its fine. Rs. 200 and go to his pimp as tip.

KoolDude28
07-06-19, 04:08
Can any brother share her digits? I will reciprocate with a non ISG high profile. Tried contacting Amaze bro, but no reply. Guess I do not fit his criteria. Help from anyone else will be highly appreciated.

Figure- 8, fleshy and raw..

BoredBong
07-06-19, 04:17
Any kolkata monger has idea about this girl. He can PM. Me with information, if he has.Hi Mushafir Bro.

Long time back from SP Joy received a picture of a lady who looked little similar with this lady. Not sure if they are same. This picture looks tempting and I am willing to explore. Let me know if you receive any lead.

Regards.

Boredbong.

Sanysh11
07-06-19, 07:38
Hi Guys,

As numerous FR's has mentioned this girl is wonderful and not like other ladies in the field.

Lot of things written about her in this forum and they all true in good way. She is very classy though bit on chubbier side, I won't say she is a BBW but man can she strike conversation. Hell yeh.

She has very nice attitude and tries to please you in every possible way, also to note she can not be satisfied by folks like us are when it comes to sexual vigor, she enjoys the act. I met her yesterday in Rjarhat, she was on time and dressed nicely so no issues in bring her to room from reception. She takes very good care of hygiene.

I do wonder why she is in this line.

She is breeze of joy for sure.

P.S.: Today I want to go for massage and more. Please suggest good spa where BBJ is available, bit high end is okay, PM is open, also let me know if Munni AKA Arpita is good to meet.

Thanks.

CoolGuy2363
07-06-19, 09:10
Any info about golden hands spa nb is showing. Any brother tried?

Mushafir
07-06-19, 10:24
Sure bro.

If I get hold of her, I will certainly share with genuine mongers, as I have done in past. I am not that kind of guy who keeps posting scrap stuffs just to get attention and refuse to share. Anyway I have not git any lead from ISG till date. It's only I have shared.

Note- now getting prepared to receive another round of abusive and threatening pms in my inbox.

Hi Mushafir Bro.

Long time back from SP Joy received a picture of a lady who looked little similar with this lady. Not sure if they are same. This picture looks tempting and I am willing to explore. Let me know if you receive any lead.

Regards.

Boredbong.

Rrohitchnada
07-06-19, 20:45
Never even try. They used to be good when new. Now Riya (half owner) doesn't provide service, and is only looking for silly ways to extract money through cheap new untrained girls.

Overall bad service and bad attitude, waste of money even at 2 k.

Better avoided.

Any info about golden hands spa nb is showing. Any brother tried?

Hamishxyz
07-06-19, 22:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Sanu1234
07-07-19, 03:40
Any info about golden hands spa nb is showing. Any brother tried?Half owner Riya (famous pb) don't provide service. They don't even girl who work there full time. Spa even not open in all days due to unavailable of girl (I think). Service is very bad.

Gim399
07-07-19, 04:25
Never even try. They used to be good when new. Now Riya (half owner) doesn't provide service, and is only looking for silly ways to extract money through cheap new untrained girls.

Overall bad service and bad attitude, waste of money even at 2 k.

Better avoided.Thanks for the suggestion. Too many people are getting greedy too fast it seems.

Gabber69
07-07-19, 04:31
Mine experience with Tanushree was also good.

She is nice GFE same as in pic.

Paid 12 k / night 2 pop.

After the KLPD with the newtown SP I was pissed of with the SP model and was looking for indies only. One Saturday had few personal works which completed quite early. Jhonny sent the signal that it want pussy and I obliged its command. Got connected to few indies but most of them was unavailable within such a short notice. Only Tanushree who is the friend of Priyanka AH responded positively.

Went to the designated apartment and it was quite safe but small. She is not a looker but has a nice attitude. She tries to satisfy and comply with your need submissively. I spent almost 2 hours with her for 1 shot. BBJ, ball licking, FK was on menu. Tried doggy and WOT and missy. Came while she gave handjob while sucking my balls.

Face 5/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 - handful.

GFE 7/10 good but could be better..

CoolGuy2363
07-07-19, 05:39
There is kolkataescort if you google find them. They have also service in Digha any brother tried them incall or out call. Need some girls for Digha in damages please.

Raghubar
07-07-19, 05:43
Sure bro.

If I get hold of her, I will certainly share with genuine mongers, as I have done in past. I am not that kind of guy who keeps posting scrap stuffs just to get attention and refuse to share. Anyway I have not git any lead from ISG till date. It's only I have shared.

Note- now getting prepared to receive another round of abusive and threatening pms in my inbox.Is SP Joy no ends with 353. Please conform.

MaskedBoy666
07-07-19, 17:56
Tired of visiting the same old osmosis, thee Eevzen, Balinese, pravada. Any good people wants to share other valuable Spa leads? Pm me. Budget within 4 k, counter plus extras. Please suggest fellow mates. Tomorrow I'll go. Big tits slim profiles preferred. Thai, North East, Indian, any.

Zippos
07-07-19, 20:03
Number is right.

Is SP Joy no ends with 353. Please conform.

Callabhi
07-08-19, 07:13
Little johhny called out! I had heard about park street!

So when there spoke to a middle man he called 3 girls!

One was avg. But rest 2 were fine. Picked the N. E. One.

Had GFE experience.

Body: 8.

Positions all.

Time whole night.

Damage 15 k.

Callabhi
07-08-19, 07:23
Hi,

I am new to Kolkata and mongering itself!

Looking to dip my toes.

Can any one share some digits!

Hi Guys,

As numerous FR's has mentioned this girl is wonderful and not like other ladies in the field.

Lot of things written about her in this forum and they all true in good way. She is very classy though bit on chubbier side, I won't say she is a BBW but man can she strike conversation. Hell yeh.

She has very nice attitude and tries to please you in every possible way, also to note she can not be satisfied by folks like us are when it comes to sexual vigor, she enjoys the act. I met her yesterday in Rjarhat, she was on time and dressed nicely so no issues in bring her to room from reception. She takes very good care of hygiene..

DevilHeart
07-08-19, 07:44
Funny how people are fighting over escorts. Guess the GFE was so good they still think they are their gfs.

The whole point of being here is to find new girls and share them with friends not sticking with the same chick and fighting for her till she grows old Kolkata is filled with hot chicks waiting to be explored why is every 1 obsessed with a handful of chicks and how much they charge wen you can find new girls and increase the options making them worry how much they should charge to get more business. All I read now days is people fighting in the forum instead of good mongering reports and new experience.

Grow up guys.

Callabhi
07-08-19, 21:59
OK Good sir.

Can you help with the digits!

Met her a few days back. She has good body and lovely bazookas. A real Gem she is. Very clean and hygienic and very very cooperative, open to all positions except anal. As a person she is a total delight package. A lot has been said about her in the forum so not repeating it. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me.

Cheers!

Zippos
07-09-19, 05:00
You would need subscription to get any help from any members. Sharing contacts in open forum is not permitted.

OK Good sir.

Can you help with the digits!

Rishabhbajaj
07-09-19, 06:08
Guys,

Can anyone share Esha / Paro / Tanushree digits. Coming to Kolkata. Will definitely reciprocate if you are in Delhi.

TIA.

BoredBong
07-09-19, 07:16
Number is right.Hi Mate,

SP Joy keeps sending updates on his profiles but I have never tried any of his bird. Some profiles seem vfm but heavily photoshped. How is the service?? How safe is his den?? Any heads up is appreciated.

Regards,

Boredbong.

MaskedBoy666
07-09-19, 13:16
This forum has become very greedy. I had asked for some help regarding spas but no one replied except for one guy. Rakesh. Don't expect any help from my side in the future of you are not going to help me. I am not going to reply to anyone in pm. So my experience in this mongering world will be with me. Bye bye.

PollardPivot77
07-09-19, 15:49
Hi Mate,

SP Joy keeps sending updates on his profiles but I have never tried any of his bird. Some profiles seem vfm but heavily photoshped. How is the service?? How safe is his den?? Any heads up is appreciated.

Regards,

Boredbong.He will send you pics and when you reach there its always a different girl than pic.

Though services was good.

Tanron
07-09-19, 17:39
Is it safe to go to SG alone? Around 5-6 pm.

If yes, which building shall I go and how to avoid issues.

Have heard eunuchs and people there steal, snatch hit you as well to take your belongings.

Also how to find a reliable pimp there. Can you trust anyone there who is walking on road and claiming himself to be a pimp?Very much safe, and I would say extremely vfm. Please research on the forum, already lot of info present. Search for posts by aruncuckoo, he has provided lot of help.

DevilHeart
07-09-19, 20:24
Was looking to get in contact with Paro bt couldn't get through her from sometime till Marc a member of the forum helped out although I m yet to avail her services writing this post just thank him who genuinely tried to help and what every member should be doing.

Thanks Marc for your help.

Zippos
07-10-19, 01:41
Sent you a msg bro.

This forum has become very greedy. I had asked for some help regarding spas but no one replied except for one guy. Rakesh. Don't expect any help from my side in the future of you are not going to help me. I am not going to reply to anyone in pm. So my experience in this mongering world will be with me. Bye bye.

MaskedBoy666
07-10-19, 05:54
Sent you a msg bro.I have replied to you.

PleasureForYou
07-10-19, 11:39
You missed it john. Its not only of gold but studded with diamonds. LOL.

If you paid 2 k with place then its fine. Rs. 200 and go to his pimp as tip.In fact few of our ISG members are to be blamed. I think they are acting as SPs.

Buffy333
07-10-19, 13:54
Sent a msg but I heard Esha has become very busy and there is a waiting list! Probably time we do some reality check.

Guys,

Can anyone share Esha / Paro / Tanushree digits. Coming to Kolkata. Will definitely reciprocate if you are in Delhi.

TIA.

CrazyIndie
07-10-19, 17:36
This forum has become very greedy. I had asked for some help regarding spas but no one replied except for one guy. Rakesh. Don't expect any help from my side in the future of you are not going to help me. I am not going to reply to anyone in pm. So my experience in this mongering world will be with me. Bye bye.Check your inbox buddy.

RahulA9282
07-11-19, 09:10
Does anybody have any idea about a SP operating from a famous hotel in this area who have Indians as well as CIS? Heard he provides the girls for 6 k to 8 k ST.

HiccupBuddy
07-11-19, 13:49
Phone is ringing. She ain't picking up. Smsed her. No replies. Whatsapped her. No replies. Don't know what happened.She also doubles up as a travel companion to trusted customers (have tried her a few times, not bad) while travelling she has a strict policy of not picking up any calls with digits ending with 33. I have her other number too, but my PM is not active, not sure how I can help in this situation.

ManOfLove
07-11-19, 15:59
Met her few weeks ago when she was in demand.

I will keep the report short.

I have noticed 3 things about her and in her service.

She is doing 3 shifts these days. Morning, afternoon evening. I took the evening service so my experience was bad because her pussy is overused now and you won't find good friction unless you go for anal and she demands more for this service. Morning is not possible for me. She will schedule two consecutive guests in the same hotel but in different rooms which looks odd from managers perspective I mean com'on it's a hotel not a brothel.

There are uber drivers who give better service and never ask for reviews and there are drivers who are worried about their service and wil ask to review them after trip ends. Esha falls in the second category, she asked to review her, which is a stunt to raise her demand and price.

She doesn't allow CIM and deep throat but offered bareback fuck which is again a drawback concerning health.

I will keep my time and energy for other birds to come.

Regards,

MoL.

Uber777
07-11-19, 17:38
Lucky you! This is exactly what I like. Fancy sharing a little more detailed FR on PM mate. Service quality / charges / locations / hygiene and safety?

Recently contacted busty HW with pure GFE. 4 k for 2 shots. Big boobs. Everything allowed BJ, BBJ, DFK, CIM etc etc. Can share only to helpful members. I have Sonali and Riya SP number. My preferences are value for money, good looking, busty, big boobs, matured HW, bhabhi, big boobs woman. Etc etc. Sharing is caring. Only will share to those who can share in return.

Gogogo1
07-11-19, 18:02
Yes he provides both indian and CIS. Charges generally 8 k shot for both type profiles. He is very reliable SP.

Does anybody have any idea about a SP operating from a famous hotel in this area who have Indians as well as CIS? Heard he provides the girls for 6 k to 8 k ST.

MaskedBoy666
07-11-19, 21:38
She also doubles up as a travel companion to trusted customers (have tried her a few times, not bad) while travelling she has a strict policy of not picking up any calls with digits ending with 33. I have her other number too, but my PM is not active, not sure how I can help in this situation.Let it be bro. Thanks for the info. Will try someone else at this range.

Naked Desires3
07-11-19, 21:52
Does anybody have any idea about a SP operating from a famous hotel in this area who have Indians as well as CIS? Heard he provides the girls for 6 k to 8 k ST.Well, I will give you my viewpoint. There is not one but many SPs operating from several park street locations.

I think the real SP is rarely in the picture. Mostly it is a chain marketing system with sub and sub-sub brokers thay compounds to the problem. Leave the tall claims and heavily photoshopped / light flashed pics aside. Except the girls to be not so fair and beautiful (particularly for Indians). Except chain marketing system related confusion / wait / higher rates / cheating in various ways etc. Expect dirty sheets / hurried service or non-cooperative girl or disturbing broker. This park street matter may be the only option for CIS but not VFM or the best option for Indian. Other SP's (not serving in 5 star) are better option and more VFM. Here it is like eating medium grade food in exorbitant prices just because you are in 5-star! SG is much much better, safer, VFM (and live choice of many real girls. No pics related KLPD) if you are go for premium buildings 4200 to 5300 range. And please do not think that 5-star is the safest or stress free always. And since the SP is never ever on the spot. In case of any unfortunate incident or trouble. The SP's representative staff there may just slip away or he along with both the girl and customer may be the sitting duck. The final experience does vary and its not always bad and as I said. Its the only option for CIS and foreigners. But, in my opinion. Premium building SG and other non-5 star SP's or spa / MP are a better option. However, with this Calcutta forum becoming a hotbed of arguments and intrigue where just a few low grade / mediocre girls are being very cleverly marketed (to use a polite word) overtly and covertly and no genuine intel sharing on quality 7/10 and above girls in safe spa / MP's. Things become tough for a monger looking for 7/10 and above girl, fair, GFE, unhurried, no pic related cheating, AC room with attached toilet and reasonable rates. Finally, SG becomes the only safe and reliable consistent option. If one follows the basic safety rules and precautions in SG and has a reliable pimp, at least, one does not end up feeling cheated or dissatisfied even once. Park street is a gamble. Take or leave. But in my opinion, the marketing, whether done here in the forum by vested interests or the park street chain marketeers is best bypassed if you are looking for quality and don't have surplus cash which you do not mind wasting. On several occasions, I have seen pics of low grade girls with this or that SP. Being offered in 5-star with a super premium price tag of course. Don't be fooled by the portfolio pics and Photoshop effects. Sometimes the birds fly here after getting their pussies extensively used in Delhi and Bangalore and this is why mongers in Delhi or Bangalore are able to identify the girl in many cases. Delhi ISG forum is very cooperative with many VFM options, competitive market and good & fast intel sharing on ISG forum making things safe and predictable. Things are hazy and unpredictable or unreliable here in Calcutta in the non-SG sector. I hope I have answered all your questions.

JustLike
07-12-19, 03:49
Well, I will give you my viewpoint. There is not one but many SPs operating from several park street locations.

I think the real SP is rarely in the picture. Mostly it is a chain marketing system with sub and sub-sub brokers thay compounds to the problem. Leave the tall claims and heavily photoshopped / light flashed pics aside. Except the girls to be not so fair and beautiful (particularly for Indians). Except chain marketing system related confusion / wait / higher rates / cheating in various ways etc. Expect dirty sheets / hurried service or non-cooperative girl or disturbing broker. This park street matter may be the only option for CIS but not VFM or the best option for Indian. Other SP's (not serving in 5 star) are better option and more VFM. Here it is like eating medium grade food in exorbitant prices just because you are in 5-star! SG is much much better, safer, VFM (and live choice of many real girls. No pics related KLPD) if you are go for premium buildings 4200 to 5300 range. And please do not think that 5-star is the safest or stress free always. And since the SP is never ever on the spot. In case of any unfortunate incident or trouble. The SP's representative staff there may just slip away or he along with both the girl and customer may be the sitting duck. The final experience does vary and its not always bad and as I said..Went to park last week through a locanto contact. Very good profile 9/10. But hurried service with restrictions and no GFE. You do feel cheated with kind of experience after paying 8-10 k.

Haven't tried other options in Kolkata yet so can't compare but with 5 star at least you are assured of good quality rooms and feels safe.

Thanks,

Ace75
07-12-19, 03:52

She is doing 3 shifts these days. Morning, afternoon evening. I took the evening service so my experience was bad because her pussy is overused now and you won't find good friction unless you go for anal and she demands more for this service. Morning is not possible for me. She will schedule two consecutive guests in the same hotel but in different rooms which looks odd from managers perspective I mean com'on it's a hotel not a brothel.

There are uber drivers who give better service and never ask for reviews and there are drivers who are worried about their service and wil ask to review them after trip ends. Esha falls in the second category, she asked to review her, which is a stunt to raise her demand and price..Very well explained buddy. I fixed her few times but couldn't meet her due to unavoidable circumstances.

Going by your candid assessment her pussy must be Howrah bridge by now. LOL.

GazeBomac
07-12-19, 06:22
Is this Arohi?

Pics look different though!

Recently contacted busty HW with pure GFE. 4 k for 2 shots. Big boobs. Everything allowed BJ, BBJ, DFK, CIM etc etc. Can share only to helpful members. I have Sonali and Riya SP number. My preferences are value for money, good looking, busty, big boobs, matured HW, bhabhi, big boobs woman. Etc etc. Sharing is caring. Only will share to those who can share in return.

Reaper93
07-12-19, 07:39
Any idea if PB spa is still functional? Has anyone been there in the past week or so?

Also, it would be really kind to suggest a few good names in osmosis spa. Thinking of hitting that place.

FunAtWork
07-12-19, 08:08
Don't worry bro, she has many well wishers here. Soon she will read your post and come back to you with a commission plan. So enjoy a free ride. All you have to do, just write false reports and refer her some clients. Many here are doing just that.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

FAW.

She is doing 3 shifts these days. Morning, afternoon evening. I took the evening service so my experience was bad because her pussy is overused now and you won't find good friction unless you go for anal and she demands more for this service. Morning is not possible for me. She will schedule two consecutive guests in the same hotel but in different rooms which looks odd from managers perspective I mean com'on it's a hotel not a brothel..

SandipWantSex
07-12-19, 08:33
Anyone from Calcutta forum have any plan to go to Thailand this Aug?

RahulA9282
07-12-19, 09:16
Well, I will give you my viewpoint. There is not one but many SPs operating from several park street locations.

I think the real SP is rarely in the picture. Mostly it is a chain marketing system with sub and sub-sub brokers thay compounds to the problem. Leave the tall claims and heavily photoshopped / light flashed pics aside. Except the girls to be not so fair and beautiful (particularly for Indians). Except chain marketing system related confusion / wait / higher rates / cheating in various ways etc. Expect dirty sheets / hurried service or non-cooperative girl or disturbing broker. This park street matter may be the only option for CIS but not VFM or the best option for Indian. Other SP's (not serving in 5 star) are better option and more VFM. Here it is like eating medium grade food in exorbitant prices just because you are in 5-star! SG is much much better, safer, VFM (and live choice of many real girls. No pics related KLPD) if you are go for premium buildings 4200 to 5300 range. And please do not think that 5-star is the safest or stress free always. And since the SP is never ever on the spot. In case of any unfortunate incident or trouble. The SP's representative staff there may just slip away or he along with both the girl and customer may be the sitting duck. The final experience does vary and its not always bad and as I said. Its the only option for CIS and foreigners. But, in my opinion. Premium building SG and other non-5 star SP's or spa / MP are a better option..Thanks a lot bro for such an insightful information on Park. I agree with you on the point that Delhi is super fine for mongering. Specially the helping brothers and more specially Rahul bro of Delhi is a super guy. He has helped me many a times in Delhi. Delhi forum is blessed to have such a humble bro.

RahulA9282
07-12-19, 09:17
Yes he provides both indian and CIS. Charges generally 8 k shot for both type profiles. He is very reliable SP.I have received the name of SP Rohan from a monger friend not in this forum.

MumbaiNudist
07-12-19, 15:53
Hi,

I am in contact with her. Planning a meet. Why do you say she is ruse? Could you be more specific please? Would help me decide.

Thanks.

Mythili is a rude woman, and in this service oriented business, that should not be acceptable.

She asks the earth and is probably worth a handful of mud.

XxxThatBoyLift
07-12-19, 17:37
Hi Mate,

Regards,

Boredbong.Well bro he is a pimp who takes over independent working girl under his umbrella he has a group of friends each have four five fake accounts which they use to forcefully promote girls working under him girls most married bulky dark skinned charging as high as 9 k plus 1600 for place. He tries to capture newbies and have some kind of watsapp group where he will send you photoshopped pics of girls and thinks himself as dada of ISG he is not so you seeing something in the picture and someone else in reality many genuine mongers have written that. He envies independent workers I will advice you don't trust anyone see the pics compare the rate and choose.

If you can contact the girl directly its better.

XxxThatBoyLift
07-12-19, 17:45
[Deleted by Admin]

XxxThatBoyLift
07-12-19, 17:48
Learn to use the Report Posts bottom.

Admin3

Gaurav7
07-12-19, 20:42
Hi Guys,

She has very nice attitude and tries to please you in every possible way, also to note she can not be satisfied by folks like us are when it comes to sexual vigor, she enjoys the act. I met her yesterday in Rjarhat, she was on time and dressed nicely so no issues in bring her to room from reception. She takes very good care of hygiene.

I do wonder why she is in this line.Can you PM me her digits?

STC 2017
07-13-19, 07:11
Any idea if PB spa is still functional? Has anyone been there in the past week or so?

Also, it would be really kind to suggest a few good names in osmosis spa. Thinking of hitting that place.In Osmo, I have taken TeiMo and Kelly in the last 6 months. Both are quite good, though if you are looking for someone very young, you would possibly be disappointed. Usually booking a weekday late evening slot over phone in advance, taking a 90 minutes service rather than an hour and asking for a 'good service' over phone has worked for me, so I haven't had to ask for any specific therapist yet.

Negative list: TeiMo doesn't do anal, Kelly offers BJ only with cover.

Nipav
07-13-19, 07:32
Hey friends,

I planing business trip to Calcutta. I stay Park hotel, park street, few days. Could someone advise me how I find female company my hotel room. And how much is cost? I am 50 years old Scandinavian man. I don't wan to go to the bordelle area.

Vroy3867
07-13-19, 07:52
Well bro he is a pimp who takes over independent working girl under his umbrella he has a group of friends each have four five fake accounts which they use to forcefully promote girls working under him girls most married bulky dark skinned charging as high as 9 k plus 1600 for place. He tries to capture newbies and have some kind of watsapp group where he will send you photoshopped pics of girls and thinks himself as dada of ISG he is not so you seeing something in the picture and someone else in reality many genuine mongers have written that. He envies independent workers I will advice you don't trust anyone see the pics compare the rate and choose.

If you can contact the girl directly its better.Well said buddy. It's really hilarious that anyone coming to Kolkata shouldn't have any problems in finding a SP because they are present in the forum itself haha. He really has problems with girls working independently.

Mushafir
07-13-19, 08:32
Exactly I was trying to make my point in previous post. However for that I got bunch of pms from one of self proclaimed dada of ISG. All PMs full of abuse and threats.

I know esha since she was with PB spa. The girl who started to give services for 3 k initially has hiked her price manifold. I am not doubting her service level though.

It just happened because some newbie helped her in getting good FRs here and helping her. Rest everyone can see.

There are uber drivers who give better service and never ask for reviews and there are drivers who are worried about their service and wil ask to review them after trip ends. Esha falls in the second category, she asked to review her, which is a stunt to raise her demand and price.

She doesn't allow CIM and deep throat but offered bareback fuck which is again a drawback concerning health.

I will keep my time and energy for other birds to come.

Regards,

MoL.

RockingKolkata
07-13-19, 09:56
I used to frequent an MP beside the newly opened Hotel on Rajdanga Main Road 4 to 5 yrs back and got in touch with one called Smriti. Subsequently the MP closed down its operations and I also went elsewere. That girl used to give me and excellent service and was quite chatty. Tried to contact her through her digits but was unsuccessful. Last fortnight I along with one of my colleague went for shopping for a gift at the "HIRA MALL" situated on Jessore Road on occasion of marriage of our colleague. As we entered the mall the customary security check followed and what I saw was something that took the chill down the spine as the lady in the security counter was none other than the lady at the MP. To top it all she instantly recognized me and tried to exchange pleasantries which I pretended to ignore. My colleague was observing this and after our shopping session he enquired about the encounter and I bypassed him stating that she used to live as a tenant in one of our neighborhood. I do not know if he was satisfied with it but since he stays nearby I am afraid if he will enquire further and who knows she might be divulging her past.

I am quite tensed and seek advice from fellow mongers as what to do. Please reply!

Venom5566
07-13-19, 12:18
No she is not Arohi.

Is this Arohi?

Pics look different though!

Naked Desires3
07-13-19, 12:30
Bro,

I have replied. Check your PM.

I used to frequent an MP beside the newly opened Hotel on Rajdanga Main Road 4 to 5 yrs back and got in touch with one called Smriti. Subsequently the MP closed down its operations and I also went elsewere. That girl used to give me and excellent service and was quite chatty. Tried to contact her through her digits but was unsuccessful. Last fortnight I along with one of my colleague went for shopping for a gift at the "HIRA MALL" situated on Jessore Road on occasion of marriage of our colleague. As we entered the mall the customary security check followed and what I saw was something that took the chill down the spine as the lady in the security counter was none other than the lady at the MP. To top it all she instantly recognized me and tried to exchange pleasantries which I pretended to ignore.

SinghLive
07-13-19, 12:54
You should have acted normal with her instead of ignoring if the opposite side is trying to converse. They are human too and will react if both bumped into each other. If you have said Hi-Hello in normal manner they you could easily lied to your friend that I know her from xyz. You acted in such way that he is doubting now.

I used to frequent an MP beside the newly opened Hotel on Rajdanga Main Road 4 to 5 yrs back and got in touch with one called Smriti. Subsequently the MP closed down its operations and I also went elsewere. That girl used to give me and excellent service and was quite chatty. Tried to contact her through her digits but was unsuccessful. Last fortnight I along with one of my colleague went for shopping for a gift at the "HIRA MALL" situated on Jessore Road on occasion of marriage of our colleague. As we entered the mall the customary security check followed and what I saw was something that took the chill down the spine as the lady in the security counter was none other than the lady at the MP. To top it all she instantly recognized me and tried to exchange pleasantries which I pretended to ignore. My colleague was observing this and after our shopping session he enquired about the encounter and I bypassed him stating that she used to live as a tenant in one of our neighborhood. I do not know if he was satisfied with it but since he stays nearby I am afraid if he will enquire further and who knows she might be divulging her past.

I am quite tensed and seek advice from fellow mongers as what to do. Please reply!

Turgid
07-13-19, 21:28

I am quite tensed and seek advice from fellow mongers as what to do. Please reply!You should not feel ashamed of yourself and think that you are unclean because you had sex with a prostitute. Sex is a normal bodily function and there is no need to be guilt-ridden and remorseful.

Amaze
07-14-19, 01:52
Well said buddy. It's really hilarious that anyone coming to Kolkata shouldn't have any problems in finding a SP because they are present in the forum itself haha. He really has problems with girls working independently.Once I tried to connect with a much discussed girl in forum on her direct number. Surprisingly she told me to first contact Paromita Di. I don't know what's her problem. The ref used was Mr Joy from Hyderabad haha. Then someone told me that joy is none other than one of our legendary seniors of Kolkata forum. The house where Paromita hosts belongs to this guy and he gets his share. Later someone sent me pics of the girl. She was a dark skinned, addict kind of girl taking 9 k via Paromita. I said thanks but I saved myself from being looted.

Ace75
07-14-19, 02:36
Hi,

I am in contact with her. Planning a meet. Why do you say she is ruse? Could you be more specific please? Would help me decide.

Thanks.Even I spoke to her and she is extremely rude. Doesn't know basic etiquette as how one should talk to the opposite person.

It seems as if she is paying you for a fuck. It's best to avoid such girls as there are plenty in the pond to choose from.

Mansa
07-14-19, 11:14
In Osmo, I have taken TeiMo and Kelly in the last 6 months. Both are quite good, though if you are looking for someone very young, you would possibly be disappointed. Usually booking a weekday late evening slot over phone in advance, taking a 90 minutes service rather than an hour and asking for a 'good service' over phone has worked for me, so I haven't had to ask for any specific therapist yet.

Negative list: TeiMo doesn't do anal, Kelly offers BJ only with cover.Gone last week, got Thai therapist name kai. MILF FS 2 k. Fucked 20 minutes.

Arobtihor
07-14-19, 11:22
Got the below profile from a trusted SP. Has anyone already tasted this girl and how was it?

TIA.

Arob.

BoredBong
07-15-19, 03:36
Well bro he is a pimp who takes over independent working girl under his umbrella he has a group of friends each have four five fake accounts which they use to forcefully promote girls working under him girls most married bulky dark skinned charging as high as 9 k plus 1600 for place. He tries to capture newbies and have some kind of watsapp group where he will send you photoshopped pics of girls and thinks himself as dada of ISG he is not so you seeing something in the picture and someone else in reality many genuine mongers have written that. He envies independent workers I will advice you don't trust anyone see the pics compare the rate and choose.

If you can contact the girl directly its better.The forum and its member can argue as much as possible on whether FAW is pimp or not but let me tell you the SP Joy that I mentioned is totally different than FAW. He is based out of VIP and has budget profiles who are totally different than the profiles FAW mentions or praises here.

So lets not mix up these two Joy for the sake of budget mongers. If you do not have SP Joy contact let me know I will share. Check his wg profiles if you want.

Regards,

Boredbong.

TheSexGuru
07-15-19, 06:10

I am quite tensed and seek advice from fellow mongers as what to do. Please reply!Meet up with your colleague, get into a playful bet.

Bet something that you know you will lose for sure.

Tell him that if he wins the bet, you will give him a treat. Like a massage from your expense.

Next, take him to any massage parlor, pay for his massage as well as for the extras.

If you cannot beat them, make them join you!

Mushafir
07-15-19, 07:38
Problem is that new guys have no idea of Kolkata scene. They don't want to spend time working on girls. They just jump. Upon any contact they get and end up paying high amount.

True monger is who spend time developing girls and keep rates in check. Unfortunately that art missing in new mongers.

The forum and its member can argue as much as possible on whether FAW is pimp or not but let me tell you the SP Joy that I mentioned is totally different than FAW. He is based out of VIP and has budget profiles who are totally different than the profiles FAW mentions or praises here.

So lets not mix up these two Joy for the sake of budget mongers. If you do not have SP Joy contact let me know I will share. Check his wg profiles if you want.

Regards,

Boredbong.

IAmTheBest
07-15-19, 15:17
How is the massage? Both Teimo and Kelly were experts in massage. Even authentic Thai massage. But off late they are not that good. Interest is on extras.

Gone last week, got Thai therapist name kai. MILF FS 2 k. Fucked 20 minutes.

NeilRoy
07-15-19, 15:44
The picture was deleted.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report or picture was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Zippos
07-15-19, 16:14
Whether Pussy is Howrah bridge or London bridge, a Indi that desperate for money and schedules monger in 3 shifts and offers bareback is very alarming! Only god knows what she is spreading because I know for the fact some mongers are really into bareback! In case condom breaks, it will be a real life KLPD.

I would steer 10,000 fathom away from her! Happy Safe Mongering Brothers.

Very well explained buddy. I fixed her few times but couldn't meet her due to unavoidable circumstances.

Going by your candid assessment her pussy must be Howrah bridge by now. LOL.

There are uber drivers who give better service and never ask for reviews and there are drivers who are worried about their service and wil ask to review them after trip ends. Esha falls in the second category, she asked to review her, which is a stunt to raise her demand and price..

BoseHookz
07-15-19, 20:19
Hi folks,

Can anyone share a pic of Mithi from Bangur?? Have come across a lady of same name. Just want to verify if she is the same. Anyone who will share me the old pic, I can share the new contact.

Naked Desires3
07-15-19, 22:57
Whether Pussy is Howrah bridge or London bridge, a Indi that desperate for money and schedules monger in 3 shifts and offers bareback is very alarming! Only god knows what she is spreading because I know for the fact some mongers are really into bareback! In case condom breaks, it will be a real life KLPD.

I would steer 10,000 fathom away from her! Happy Safe Mongering Brothers.I fully agree bro. Safety first. There are others offering bareback too. I stopped going to Bangur after hearing and reading reports of bareback offers / ISG fame girls throwing the condom away and inserting the dick in the hole. One girl at Bangur herself told me. Better be careful.

Calcutta forum is not so open and cooperative like Delhi and so this leads to all this pimping, back-biting and infighting here. I used to frequent spas and MP / SP earlier. But with rising prices, low quality and no inputs. I have switched over to SG. There is no confusion about contacts / reference / fake pics / high rates / cheating etc. In SG. Most (if not all) of the premium building girls are very hygiene conscious and don't do a bareback or DFK or BBBJ. It may not suit others but I am fine. And naked dance is always a plus!

If we cannot help each other. At least stop the infighting. Instead of planting lucrative FRs on few average / below average girls or promoting a specific SP for obvious reasons or falling prey to the bait. It may be better if the mongers discuss SG and share SG inputs. This will be actually helpful and will revive the forum. My 2 cents.

ND.

Naked Desires3
07-15-19, 23:08
Hi folks,

Can anyone share a pic of Mithi from Bangur?? Have come across a lady of same name. Just want to verify if she is the same. Anyone who will share me the old pic, I can share the new contact.Mithi of Bangur was better looking but had burn marks below. A big turn-off. I think she preferred lights-off for this reason. Nothing so special about her.

There are better options. You will get much better quality, huge variety and endless live choices in 4200 at SG premium buildings and AC room too. Why bother about pics or Bangur?

Slama
07-16-19, 01:29
Hi Guys,

She has very nice attitude and tries to please you in every possible way, also to note she can not be satisfied by folks like us are when it comes to sexual vigor, she enjoys the act. I met her yesterday in Rjarhat, she was on time and dressed nicely so no issues in bring her to room from reception. She takes very good care of hygiene..Would you kindly share Adrija's contact please!

Thanks.

STC 2017
07-16-19, 08:04
How is the massage? Both Teimo and Kelly were experts in massage. Even authentic Thai massage. But off late they are not that good. Interest is on extras.Well, since I had booked for 90 minutes, I got pretty sincere-but-unskilled massage from both Teimo and Kelly.

With TeiMo, it was around 30 minutes of back-and-leg massage with frequent 'accidental' touches, 30 minutes of legs-hands etc massage from the front with some tease with chat about each other (This is when I bluffed about meeting Nuna years back), and a 30-second negotiation later, action-followed-by-shower together that took 40 minutes in total. To convince me that she doesn't do A-level, she gave me names of girls who do the same. The good part was that even though her time management skills are excellent, she never made me feel like she was clock watching.

Kelly did back massage for around 35-40 minutes while we chatted in general, then on turning, wanted to confirm the scope of the service, we had a brief-but-fun negotiation, continued with front massage for another 15 minutes, had action-followed-by-shower in another 35-40, and since there were some more minutes in the clock, I asked her to do a dry head massage, and she did it while we both were in the buff.

Both were willing to repeat certain strokes to my shoulder blades or lower back or adjust pressures when asked, so the massage was never relegated to a formality. However, I have had massages in chains like O2 where the masseurs seemed to know more scientific approaches.

In general, I always prefer 90 minutes or more for a session when the massage is important to me and the cost differential is not a huge one.

BoredBong
07-16-19, 08:49
This unique experience happened last Tuesday. In the morning when I switched on my mongering ph, saw Lucky pinged last night and wanted to meet that day based on our previous discussion. I pinged her and we confirmed to meet in the evening from 6:30 to 9:30 for 2 shots. Later in the afternoon she told to come at 6 and I agreed. Shared the OYO details with her. At 6 she told she will be late and can only come at 7 for 1 shot. I agreed since no option left. I checked in at 7 and confirmed. To my surprise she told she was not able to reach her home from her workshop or whatever. She can not come before 8 and if it is all ok. I confirmed.

I was frustrated at this point since I already checked in. I started drinking beer that I bought for both of us and watched IND vs NZ semi final. When I ranged her at 7:30 her ph found to be switched off. I was angry and pissed off. I initially thought to go back home. However already wasted 1. 5 k for nothing and the lies from Lucky made me determind to score that evening.

I contacted Adrija and Sumi. Adrija being such a sweet girl rejected the plan politely since she was home and can not come out that late. On the other hand I had few misunderstanding with Sumi and never hoped to meet. Sumi replied positively and told she can come at 10:30 PM only. I said ok and continued to complete the beer and the highlights since the match was a KLPD as well.

Sumi came at 10:30. We chatted for few minutes. Then she came in my lap in a towel after a shower. We engaged in DFK and she asked what I like. Started with DFK, BBJ, Ball sucking and went on to rimming. I could not continue rimming since feeling about to cum.

Wore the rubber and started in missy, doggy, side fuck, wot etc. Pumped her for 20 minutes and decided to complete. Told her to give BBJ again but she was not open to CIM. She started DT and sloppy BBJ. I came with a huge load. We cleaned ourselves and took bath. It was a very good experience and well spent 1. 5 hours.

Ratings:

Face: 6/7.

Body: 8 lean and fit.

Boobs:5 very small.

Pussy: 8 clean and hygienic. Performed DATY.

BBJ: 10.

Attitude: 9 no hurried affair.

Others: 10 for rimming and ball sucking.

Overall 8.

WIR: Most probably.

Purse: 5 k for 1 shot+ oyo.

Regards.

Boredbong.

MadMonkey2013
07-16-19, 14:51
This unique experience happened last Tuesday. In the morning when I switched on my mongering ph, saw Lucky pinged last night and wanted to meet that day based on our previous discussion. I pinged her and we confirmed to meet in the evening from 6:30 to 9:30 for 2 shots. Later in the afternoon she told to come at 6 and I agreed. Shared the OYO details with her. At 6 she told she will be late and can only come at 7 for 1 shot. I agreed since no option left. I checked in at 7 and confirmed. To my surprise she told she was not able to reach her home from her workshop or whatever. She can not come before 8 and if it is all ok. I confirmed.

I was frustrated at this point since I already checked in. I started drinking beer that I bought for both of us and watched IND vs NZ semi final. When I ranged her at 7:30 her ph found to be switched off. I was angry and pissed off. I initially thought to go back home. However already wasted 1. 5 k for nothing and the lies from Lucky made me determind to score that evening..A very relatable situation and I guess is a common occurrence in the mongering world. Its good that you had a backup, I have made many mistakes in such situations where my dick ended up leading the way against my better judgement, which have led to bad situations. These days whenever I make plans, I keep a backup.

AJaycoo76
07-16-19, 16:25
Hi,

Anyone has contact of indi / SP / SPa in Raipur.

Going there for sometime. Do PM.

Thanks.

Crkjuan
07-16-19, 22:45
Hey Senior / regular mongers,

I have been following this forum for a year and now took subscription. Can any kind soul pm me Paromitas, Esha, Meghna details please.

SrayDisc
07-17-19, 06:07
Well Said Mushafir Bhai.

My point here is simple. One is being stupid giving bad name to people like FAW who have only helped others. I have met him so many times now and at time just catch up with him for tea. If he is talking of only a few girls, it doesn't make him an SP, its just that the dude is very value conscious and doesn't want to waste money on a certain type of girl. Is that a bad thing? Lets respect him for all the help he gives us.

This forum is to help each other, share contacts, share reasonably fair assessment of the session one has had. Making things look unnecessarily rosy doesn't help. Case in point. Esha. She is a good lay. But there is no denying that she has been jacking up her rates and every time hike happens, you will note its followed by tons of sudden awesome reviews. Hence, people get suspicious. Meghna is another case, where people give tons of good reviews, but her rate has stayed constant. So reader can be the judge here.

All of us have a tendency to stick to what we like. So lets just help and respect each other. Also, keeping prices in check is in everyones's interest. Trust me, you don't want Kolkata to become like Bangalore. We are dying looking for reasonable options down here.

Peace.

Problem is that new guys have no idea of Kolkata scene. They don't want to spend time working on girls. They just jump. Upon any contact they get and end up paying high amount.

True monger is who spend time developing girls and keep rates in check. Unfortunately that art missing in new mongers.

MaturedMale
07-17-19, 06:39
Price of Meghna was 5 k earlier. Now it is 6 k without place and 7 k with place. She was earlier an indie. Now she is working under indie turned SP Paromita. Paromita's rate was 2 k. Later when she became famous she hiked her price to 5 k and now have stopped working except for few clients who comes with special reference. Meghna, Tanushree, Lucky, Susmita and many more are now working through Paromita at higher rates. Do we need to tell more what damage this gentleman has done to the forum? Needless to say share of the increased rate goes to the pocket of Paromita and his lover.

Most of the girls working under Paromita are below average in looks and service whom probably no one will meet unless one is fooling people by writing over hyped reports and that is what this gentleman and his brothers are doing. Stop patronizing FAW.

Also we do not find any reason why FAW is badly after Esha. She is using this forum for her business the same way FAW is doing. In Eshas case she is requesting clients meeting her to provide feedback. There are both good and bad reports on her. On the other hand FAW writes over hyped misleading reports on the girls working under Paromita and also forces other members to write over hyped reports on the girls.

One prime reason seniors have stopped writing FRs and introducing new girls to the forum is FAW. And this will continue. As long as FAW is here no one will share any new contact in this forum openly anymore. One example we already have is Amaze bro. There are many others like him who are finding gems but will never share here for obvious reasons. Till then enjoy low quality over hyped girls from FAW.

Well Said Mushafir Bhai.

My point here is simple. One is being stupid giving bad name to people like FAW who have only helped others. I have met him so many times now and at time just catch up with him for tea. If he is talking of only a few girls, it doesn't make him an SP, its just that the dude is very value conscious and doesn't want to waste money on a certain type of girl. Is that a bad thing? Lets respect him for all the help he gives us.

This forum is to help each other, share contacts, share reasonably fair assessment of the session one has had. Making things look unnecessarily rosy doesn't help..

IAmTheBest
07-17-19, 10:40
Thanks for the response. I have had good massage from teimo in the past. I have experience taimo since her days in Balinese spa. Have tried Thai massage from her. Was good. But as you had noticed now they massage quality has gone down. Have never tried O spa though. Is it good? Have you tried the ballygunge branch? Is extras available there as well? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Well, since I had booked for 90 minutes, I got pretty sincere-but-unskilled massage from both Teimo and Kelly.

With TeiMo, it was around 30 minutes of back-and-leg massage with frequent 'accidental' touches, 30 minutes of legs-hands etc massage from the front with some tease with chat about each other (This is when I bluffed about meeting Nuna years back), and a 30-second negotiation later, action-followed-by-shower together that took 40 minutes in total. To convince me that she doesn't do A-level, she gave me names of girls who do the same. The good part was that even though her time management skills are excellent, she never made me feel like she was clock watching.

Kelly did back massage for around 35-40 minutes while we chatted in general, then on turning, wanted to confirm the scope of the service, we had a brief-but-fun negotiation, continued with front massage for another 15 minutes, had action-followed-by-shower in another 35-40, and since there were some more minutes in the clock, I asked her to do a dry head massage, and she did it while we both were in the buff..

IAmTheBest
07-17-19, 10:47
Is there any more spa / s having similar services and rates like the Osmo? How is Thai village or the hamman? Any info would be welcome. Thanks

TIA.

Ambily
07-17-19, 10:56

I was frustrated at this point since I already checked in. I started drinking beer that I bought for both of us and watched IND vs NZ semi final. When I ranged her at 7:30 her ph found to be switched off. I was angry and pissed off. I initially thought to go back home. However already wasted 1. 5 k for nothing and the lies from Lucky made me determind to score that evening.

I contacted Adrija and Sumi. Adrija being such a sweet girl rejected the plan politely since she was home and can not come out that late. On the other hand I had few misunderstanding with Sumi and never hoped to meet. Sumi replied positively and told she can come at 10:30 PM only. I said ok and continued to complete the beer and the highlights since the match was a KLPD as well..Are you talking about Sumi number ends 668?

SleepingPill
07-17-19, 15:51
Its a few months old report.

Was in the City of Joy for some work. She was on my radar to try. Contacted the great Musafir Bhai and HornySenior. Both promptly gave me her coordinates with ref. Thanks a lot Musafir bhai and HornySenior Bro.

Talked with her, fixed the place and time. But due to heavy traffic, reached hotel 2 HR late. She was furious for waiting for so long. Calmed her a bit and did 1st round. She has an awesome figure. A perfect 10 on 10 and as per my liking. Also she is good to talk with. After finishing 1st round, She told that our prefixed 3 HR slot was over. She was in hurry to reach home. So paid her and let her go.

Brief report -.

Attitude - 7/10 (-3 because of her so much punctuality and taking money for 2 shot while finishing only one).

Figure - 10/10 (Too good).

Puss. Neither loose nor tight. Say 10/10.

Give and take - 6 K /2 shot.

SleepingPill
07-17-19, 15:59

Again thanks a lot Musafir Bhai for sharing her coordinates. You really a gem for Kolkata forum.

Talked with her, fixed place and time. She was on time. A bit turn off in first look due to her chubby figure.

She washed herself before the deed. Initiated the act. She is mind-blowing in foreplay. Did a long foreplay and two rounds of humping. She really enjoys sex. And a nice talker too.

Here's her brief report -.

Attitude - 10/10 (here I find difference between Kolkata and Delhi Girls. There is huge difference between attitude.).

Figure - 7/10 (Bit Chubby. Big Melons to suck).

Puss - 10/10 (Neither tight nor loose).

Give and take - 6 K /2 shot.

SrayDisc
07-17-19, 18:07
Hey MaturedMale,

Thanks for your response. I think either you have your nos wrong or I have been fooled, because the rates you have mentioned were paid by me in Jan itself. But there are cases like Tanushree, who charged me more directly but become less when I go via Paro.

I will tell you one thing, in this forum I never hear any other names other than ones that Paro has under her stable + Esha in the 6 K bracket (this is in the last 3-4 months). Rest all are either MPs, or SPs. So not sure what is the issue if FAW is sharing info about girls, as otherwise we will not have any other info. Unless someone comes up with new lot of girls, Esha+ Paro's Girls is all we have for now. If you can share info on some girls and give us the price, we will all control. I unfortunately tried one babe sometime back (Shreeparna) and it was a disaster.

I think the best thing here is to just help each other and share more. The more we don't share, more people will find issues. This was just my two cents. Like I said earlier. We all want to only monger, lets just help each other.

Peace.

Price of Meghna was 5 k earlier. Now it is 6 k without place and 7 k with place. She was earlier an indie. Now she is working under indie turned SP Paromita. Paromita's rate was 2 k. Later when she became famous she hiked her price to 5 k and now have stopped working except for few clients who comes with special reference. Meghna, Tanushree, Lucky, Susmita and many more are now working through Paromita at higher rates. Do we need to tell more what damage this gentleman has done to the forum? Needless to say share of the increased rate goes to the pocket of Paromita and his lover.

Most of the girls working under Paromita are below average in looks and service whom probably no one will meet unless one is fooling people by writing over hyped reports and that is what this gentleman and his brothers are doing. Stop patronizing FAW.

Also we do not find any reason why FAW is badly after Esha. She is using this forum for her business the same way FAW is doing. In Eshas case she is requesting clients meeting her to provide feedback. There are both good and bad reports on her. On the other hand FAW writes over hyped misleading reports on the girls working under Paromita and also forces other members to write over hyped reports on the girls.

One prime reason seniors have stopped writing FRs and introducing new girls to the forum is FAW. And this will continue. As long as FAW is here no one will share any new contact in this forum openly anymore. One example we already have is Amaze bro. There are many others like him who are finding gems but will never share here for obvious reasons. Till then enjoy low quality over hyped girls from FAW.

RockyDubai
07-17-19, 19:02
Hi Guys. Coming to Calcutta after a year, I have lost all my contacts.

Would be grateful if you can share contacts of some indies and also suggest some Spa.

Also, planning to go to SG on Sunday evening. Any recommendations or suggestions.

Deb2016
07-17-19, 19:08
I have no vested interest is my disclaimer. Specially in wake of flurry of criticism that is being vented out. Just wanted to say that Esha is someone whom you can fall in love with. Please do not foul mouth my intention. She did touch my emotions. She is here for business. But that is true for everyone. So I did not find any offence in that. She serves multiple clients. But that is her personal wish. But when into it she gives her 100 percent. She is very good talker. And hails from an educated family. I really liked talking to her. Her childish giggles her to die for. Not sure how long she will be here in Kolkata but I did feel sad at the thought of she going outstation. Coming tp the deex. She was not time watcher and everything happened so naturally. Was complete GFE. May be same may not have been experienced by others. May be it was my good luck. But she did win me over. Again no offence made to anyone. This is purely my feeling. My thought and my experience. She ruled my heart more than anything else.

OldMonk79
07-17-19, 19:20

Also we do not find any reason why FAW is badly after Esha. She is using this forum for her business the same way FAW is doing. In Eshas case she is requesting clients meeting her to provide feedback. There are both good and bad reports on her. On the other hand FAW writes over hyped misleading reports on the girls working under Paromita and also forces other members to write over hyped reports on the girls..I beg to differ bro! I was in Kolkata last year and FAW was the most helpful and sweetest person on this forum giving me all the details I needed in Kolkata. I am actually hurt you called him a pimp, just because he has shared a few girls numbers. Dude, I don't know what problem you have with FAW but please don't disturb the decorum of this forum and keep your views to yourself!

Follower
07-17-19, 19:23
And low costs. Rs 1. 2 - 2 k at desk and 500 to the individual.

No nakhras. The ambience may not be fantastic, but is ambience really that important? The individuals are clean, willing and need the money (I always give Rs 1 k minimum).

Relax, people.

Hey MaturedMale,

Thanks for your response. I think either you have your nos wrong or I have been fooled, because the rates you have mentioned were paid by me in Jan itself. But there are cases like Tanushree, who charged me more directly but become less when I go via Paro.

I will tell you one thing, in this forum I never hear any other names other than ones that Paro has under her stable + Esha in the 6 K bracket (this is in the last 3-4 months). Rest all are either MPs, or SPs. So not sure what is the issue if FAW is sharing info about girls, as otherwise we will not have any other info. Unless someone comes up with new lot of girls, Esha+ Paro's Girls is all we have for now. If you can share info on some girls and give us the price, we will all control. I unfortunately tried one babe sometime back (Shreeparna) and it was a disaster.

I think the best thing here is to just help each other and share more. The more we don't share, more people will find issues. This was just my two cents. Like I said earlier. We all want to only monger, lets just help each other.

Peace.

Shockman
07-17-19, 19:32
Unfortunately, it is a bit dicey to try to get a girl to your hotel room but definitely worth a try. There may also be some SPs (read pimps) who have girls either at the hotel itself or at a nearby upscale hotel but providing you the contact will be a bit of a challenge since you do not have PM facilities.

Another option, if you are halfway decent looking and young (I am neither! Is to try to hook up with a girl at the nightclub or disco but a positive, erotic outcome is not guaranteed.

I personally think that the brothels in Sonagachi would be the most suitable but that's your call.

Hey friends,

I planing business trip to Calcutta. I stay Park hotel, park street, few days. Could someone advise me how I find female company my hotel room. And how much is cost? I am 50 years old Scandinavian man. I don't wan to go to the bordelle area.

Shockman
07-17-19, 19:47
While SG is safe there is a risk if you wandered into unsafe areas where you will be mugged by a bunch of working girls if you're not careful.

Just out of an abundance of caution, I would either accompany a seasoned monger or get a trusted pimp's contact, have him meet you on the main road before entering SG, and make sure he accompanies you inside SG.

Have fun mate!

Very much safe, and I would say extremely vfm. Please research on the forum, already lot of info present. Search for posts by aruncuckoo, he has provided lot of help.

STC 2017
07-17-19, 23:41
Thanks for the response. I have had good massage from teimo in the past. I have experience taimo since her days in Balinese spa. Have tried Thai massage from her. Was good. But as you had noticed now they massage quality has gone down. Have never tried O spa though. Is it good? Have you tried the ballygunge branch? Is extras available there as well? Any recommendations? Thanks.If you mean O as in Osmo, of course I do not know any masseuse who do not give extras there. But the scope and the damage is discussed behind closed doors and not at the counter. I have only been to their Kasba branch near the famous mall.

O2, based on my experiences in 3 of their outlets, is a professional set-up (Though I know of one exceptional branch where some mongers repeatedly and predictably got service). All these experiences and knowledge are from Bangalore, so I won't be able to comment on any specific Kolkata outlet of theirs.

MaturedMale
07-18-19, 03:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EnjoyEnjoy
07-18-19, 06:51
Is there any more spa / s having similar services and rates like the Osmo? How is Thai village or the hamman? Any info would be welcome. ThanksPMed you. Check your inbox.

Moji83
07-18-19, 07:08
I am an annual visitor to this city which taught me mongering. Earlier stayed in this city for 3 years for studies. Buy mongering started in my early 30's. Am posting it to share my experiences with fellow members. I searched on my own. 1st experience was almost 2 years back when I called on a number from loc. Reached the place and girls lined up. I chose a beauty MILF for her looks purely. BTW, I was shit afraid as well. Once in, we undressed immediately (fear was engulfing me). She lied down on the bed with her ass up with little chat. Was very cheerful. After rubber rolled up, Johnny refused to wake up due to anxiety and fear. She kissed and kindly bit my tits and took Johnny in hand stroking it. The tit job she gave was something I never experienced before. I was super excited and out of this, I couldn't even penetrate her and spat out even before feeling the inner warmth. Nonetheless, her face is still clear in my ha.

Mushafir
07-18-19, 07:15
Bro,

Nice that you enjoyed. However few people might have an issue as how come I shared Easha no when I have written negative comment about her.

I like to clarify, that I have her no from the day she was in PB spa. Though I never met her. 2ndly I am here to help mongers not to the girls. So if any monger asks me contact of a particular girl, I have no hesitation in sharing the same in spite of my personal views about that girl.

So chill and monger safely.

Was in the City of Joy for some work. She was on my radar to try. Contacted the great Musafir Bhai and HornySenior. Both promptly gave me her coordinates with ref. Thanks a lot Musafir bhai and HornySenior Bro.

Talked with her, fixed the place and time. But due to heavy traffic, reached hotel 2 HR late. She was furious for waiting for so long. Calmed her a bit and did 1st round. She has an awesome figure. A perfect 10 on 10 and as per my liking. Also she is good to talk with. After finishing 1st round, She told that our prefixed 3 HR slot was over. She was in hurry to reach home. So paid her and let her go..

Mushafir
07-18-19, 07:29
Bro,

I would like to add some points.

If I am not wrong, I was the first person who put the FR of Meghna, after fucking her along with my monger friend.

At that time Meghna was very much working independently. However after my FR, I got 60 to 70 pms asking for her contact. And my mistake was that without filtering the serious mongers, I gave contacts to many of them.

And this resulted in various call to her including Whatsapp audio and video call. That too in odd hours. I was informed that this resulted in disturbing her personal life also. Ultimately she was out of trade for few weeks and when she came back, she changed her number and joined Paramita.

So before accusing anyone, mongers also should think, how they behave when they get a contact. Instead of behaving reasonable, they jump on the contacts and spoil it completely.

So better mongers should also introspect.

Hey MaturedMale,

I will tell you one thing, in this forum I never hear any other names other than ones that Paro has under her stable + Esha in the 6 K bracket (this is in the last 3-4 months). Rest all are either MPs, or SPs. So not sure what is the issue if FAW is sharing info about girls, as otherwise we will not have any other info. Unless someone comes up with new lot of girls, Esha+ Paro's Girls is all we have for now. If you can share info on some girls and give us the price, we will all control..

Awry6
07-18-19, 09:46
Kindly forward me the details too. Even I'm looking for new ones.

Thanks.

PMed you. Check your inbox.

Mushafir
07-18-19, 11:16
Got some pics from one SP. As I alwaya like to cook my own food, so looking for her direct contacts.

In case any monger has idea of this girl, can help me out with her details.

Ruata
07-18-19, 13:00
PMed you. Check your inbox.Please send me too.

AJaycoo76
07-18-19, 18:38
Is there any more spa / s having similar services and rates like the Osmo? How is Thai village or the hamman? Any info would be welcome. ThanksThai village is good. Expensive but really had a good time there.

Mahiboy
07-18-19, 18:57
And low costs. Rs 1. 2 - 2 k at desk and 500 to the individual.

No nakhras. The ambience may not be fantastic, but is ambience really that important? The individuals are clean, willing and need the money (I always give Rs 1 k minimum).

Relax, people.Premium spa only.

Mahiboy
07-18-19, 18:59
Dear brothers,

Can you share premium inde contact in Kolkata? Premium is important. Can reciprocate in Delhi!

CatchMe88
07-18-19, 19:39
She is moving out of the country permanently in a few days.

Please share any contacts for good young indies who offer GFE.

My pm is active.

Bohemaniaa
07-18-19, 20:16
What are the new options in Kol in indie and MP? Kindly guide me any kind soul.

Nickoladian
07-18-19, 20:31
Can any kind soul please share contacts of Esha, Tanushree and Megha with me please. Going to visit Calcutta soon.

Kenobi28
07-19-19, 04:44
Hi everyone,

I am visiting Kolkata for next weekend and planning some super mongering sessions. Some of the seniors here have helped me a lot with contacts and references which I am using to plan a proper carnival / threesome session. If any experienced monger wants to join me. Please PM.

Be safe everyone!

Ritesh10
07-19-19, 07:50
Can you please share Esha details.

I have no vested interest is my disclaimer. Specially in wake of flurry of criticism that is being vented out. Just wanted to say that Esha is someone whom you can fall in love with. Please do not foul mouth my intention. She did touch my emotions. She is here for business. But that is true for everyone. So I did not find any offence in that. She serves multiple clients. But that is her personal wish. But when into it she gives her 100 percent. She is very good talker. And hails from an educated family. I really liked talking to her. Her childish giggles her to die for. Not sure how long she will be here in Kolkata but I did feel sad at the thought of she going outstation. Coming tp the deex. She was not time watcher and everything happened so naturally. Was complete GFE. May be same may not have been experienced by others. May be it was my good luck. But she did win me over. Again no offence made to anyone. This is purely my feeling. My thought and my experience. She ruled my heart more than anything else.

IAmTheBest
07-19-19, 08:13
Thanks for the response. Do they have Thais? How expensive are the rates? Thanks.

Thai village is good. Expensive but really had a good time there.

IAmTheBest
07-19-19, 08:16
Sorry, I meant o2. Thanks for your response. Have you been to Osmo recently? Which are the Thais available now? Any feedback on their services and fees? Thanks.

If you mean O as in Osmo, of course I do not know any masseuse who do not give extras there. But the scope and the damage is discussed behind closed doors and not at the counter. I have only been to their Kasba branch near the famous mall.

O2, based on my experiences in 3 of their outlets, is a professional set-up (Though I know of one exceptional branch where some mongers repeatedly and predictably got service). All these experiences and knowledge are from Bangalore, so I won't be able to comment on any specific Kolkata outlet of theirs.

KoolDude28
07-19-19, 18:25
Sad but true. She is changing her base to Europe. What I liked in her is she is very clear on what she wants to achieve in life. For those who were planning to meet her should hurry.

She is moving out of the country permanently in a few days.

Please share any contacts for good young indies who offer GFE.

My pm is active.

Mahiboy
07-19-19, 19:55
Guys,

Need premium inde contacts in Kolkata. Can reciprocate well in Delhi.

Thanks.

AnantSingh
07-19-19, 20:11
Have sent you PM.

Hi,

Anyone has contact of indi / SP / SPa in Raipur.

Going there for sometime. Do PM.

Thanks.

Deb2016
07-20-19, 01:23
Can you please share Esha details.I have shared with the people who had text me but you do not have your PM activated bro.

Deb2016
07-20-19, 01:56
I have been following this form for long. From the days of rakesh Oberoi (who introduced Susan from osmo. Sudeep from ju. And many more). Arnab2 (introduced behala inde college girl). Now they are no longer active but the show goes on and new showman has taken over. While most of the members in the forum are helpful some of them have gone out of their way to keep the forum active. AvikForU. Musafir bhai. FAW deserve special mention. Most forum members will also recall abhisekhs Christmas gift as well. Having acknowledged the contributions of the greats it would be unfair if I do not re emphasize contributions of others as well. If a request is genuine it has been replied. Of late some people have started a blame game which I think is not in the best interest of the forum. Every member has their own judgment, own purchasing power and own rationale. So let us not try to influence others by writing report on judging other fellow members. Think of.

The unconditional help. Different options they have provided because of which today you can exercise your discretion. Do such people deserve acquisitions. We should imagine ourselves in their shoes to realize the demeanor it may have caused to them. I urge to everyone to stop this once and for all. Rather we should try our best to keep the forum alive with new experience new find. Also apologize to few fellow bro as one of the WG I shared has changed the no. It was not intentional. Thank you everyone for reading. And again this is my impartial view of the forum and the people who has kept it live. Thank you.

RockyDubai
07-20-19, 07:11
Hi Friends.

Visiting Kolkata for 2 days.

Would be grateful if I can get contacts. My PM is active.

I am staying at Ibis Rajarhat. Any clue is that is a friendly hotel.

Please inbox details where I can monger, though SG is surely on the cards tomorrow evening.

Vickys
07-20-19, 08:21
Can you please share Esha details.Hi,

Can anyone please share contact details of ESHA and other queens who have been awarded nice FRs.

PM Active.

Also need a nice SP in Saltlake. Pl help.

CoolMaleForU
07-20-19, 15:11
Hi fellow ISGians,

Greetings from a not so frequent monger of Kol. Again here, back to this wonderful forum for a quick fact check. Want to know, if 45247 are last digits of Paro (wears spec mostly, as per wapp DP), the WG turned SP who maintains Sumi. Any kind soul please help me as it's a little urgent in nature. If that does not look correct, please inbox me, if someone is having. Nothing much to share though.

Cmfu.

Seeker001
07-20-19, 15:22
Can you share some reliable contacts in Kolkata?