PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Seeker001
07-20-19, 15:26
I have shared with the people who had text me but you do not have your PM activated bro.Can you share some reliable contacts in Kolkata?

Crkjuan
07-20-19, 16:04
Hey mongers,

Can kind souls suggest some good couple friendly hotels.

Uber777
07-20-19, 17:30
Hello monger of the city of joy,

Recently experienced with a busty Punjabi housewife, threesome. I had the best sex of my life, at my friends residence.

Started with chitchat then moved further to DFK, then pressing, and romance started just like GFE. You cannot hold the asset with one hand. Had doggy pose, missionary, wot. 2 shots my me, another 2 shots by my frnd, with no time bound. Cum in mouth is also available so did that. Again planning soon. I can only share if I get genuine contacts vfm cheap and best. Housewife preference with big asset. Only for genuine contacts.

Asset size was 40 c. Even I do sex chatting now. She shared sime of her boobs pic.

Do not load my inbox if you do not have any good reference. Must be vfm housewife and also busty lady anything but with genuine reference and not expensive.Is this lady still available? Mind sharing digits on PM?

Uber777
07-20-19, 17:43
Did someone recently meet the MILF Sonu from Tollygaunge? Number ends with 230?

Can someone confirm if she is still in business?

STC 2017
07-20-19, 18:43
Have you been to Osmo recently? Which are the Thais available now? Any feedback on their services and fees? Thanks.Let's continue the conversation in PMs. Not that I have much more to disclose than what I have already mentioned in terms of experience.

SrayDisc
07-21-19, 03:05
Yes that's her. That number is correct and DP reference is also correct. She doesn't always wear specs I think but the DP is the one with specs only

Hi fellow ISGians,

Greetings from a not so frequent monger of Kol. Again here, back to this wonderful forum for a quick fact check. Want to know, if 45247 are last digits of Paro (wears spec mostly, as per wapp DP), the WG turned SP who maintains Sumi. Any kind soul please help me as it's a little urgent in nature. If that does not look correct, please inbox me, if someone is having. Nothing much to share though.

Cmfu..

BoseHookz
07-21-19, 03:11
Hey,

Do anyone have any contact of upscale indie near Howrah station? If so, kindly reciprocate.

CoolMaleForU
07-21-19, 04:07
Yes that's her. That number is correct and DP reference is also correct. She doesn't always wear specs I think but the DP is the one with specs only.Hi mate,

Thanks for your quick support. Appreciate your response in pm too. Would really look forward to any scope of reciprocating.

Cmfu.

AdityaSG
07-21-19, 04:37
Hi folks,

Please share some Indie & SP references.

PM is active.

Happy Hunting!

Cheers!

Aditya.

IndieFriend
07-21-19, 07:33
Can anybody provide a reference of a spa with good desi provider?

Years ago, the spa near Ganja Park used to be good, but don't think it is that great anymore!

Alex7J
07-21-19, 14:11
Hey guys,

Need to visit Kolkata for some work, which hotel is nice where I can find some nice bong beauty for pickups.

Heard the park is nice, guide me friends.

Cheers.I thought someone would definitely guide a fellow monger who is not asking for any contacts just knowledge about a pick up bar or club.

In town for tonight but nothing to do at night.

Adios Kolkata.

Nilezaman
07-21-19, 17:13
Can anyone share any reliable contact in Kolkata as I am very new here. I will be there soon. Heard a lot about Esha. Please share her digit if anyone have. Thank you.

Nilezaman
07-21-19, 17:20
Check PM. Enjoy!Please share me any contact as I am new to Kolkata.

IndieFriend
07-21-19, 18:43
I thought someone would definitely guide a fellow monger who is not asking for any contacts just knowledge about a pick up bar or club.

In town for tonight but nothing to do at night.

Adios Kolkata.Alex. Try Roxy at Park hotel. Though I have not tried that but WGs I have met commented that they hang out there!

I think you have to up your game a little bit and Good luck!

RockerFz
07-22-19, 05:08
She is moving out of the country permanently in a few days.

Please share any contacts for good young indies who offer GFE.

My pm is active.Any hints on where Esha is moving on to?

Dhruvninea
07-22-19, 09:06
Hi Guys,

I have been out of scene for some time. So I was itching for long time and eventually called up my old SP cum paid girlfriend. Mithu. She arranged a room near Gitanjali metro where we spent about 2 hours with drinks and fuck. I met her after about 2 years and she looks still the same and her service was also very good. She showed me some nice fuckable birds as well whom she can arrange in 1 day notice. Overall spent a nice Sunday evening!!

Cheers.

Bablu (Dhruv).

WildNeo25
07-22-19, 10:02
Can anybody provide a reference of a spa with good desi provider?

Years ago, the spa near Ganja Park used to be good, but don't think it is that great anymore!I'm looking for some MP with Indian girl. MP with beautiful Thai also works. Can somebody give some advice. PM is active.

KingTriad
07-22-19, 10:07
Hello mongers,

I am from Chennai forum and traveling to Kolkata for first time on next week. Any SP/ inde reference in new town area would be very helpful. TIA.

Safe mongering.

Cheers,

SF.

MarcSmith961
07-22-19, 12:07
In the Osmo spa most of the old good girls are gone. Among the good one left is tangmo. Takei used to work there until recently but she has apparently quit. Probably joined some other spa in kolkata but cannot trace her. Many of us had enjoyed dona, luna, patty etc but now they are all gone. If anyone knows where takei is or can provide any info about good thai girls in spas would be very grateful. Thanks.

Marc.

Sorry, I meant o2. Thanks for your response. Have you been to Osmo recently? Which are the Thais available now? Any feedback on their services and fees? Thanks.

CoolGuyJasson
07-22-19, 14:24
Sonu doesn't provide service any more. She has become a SP.

Did someone recently meet the MILF Sonu from Tollygaunge? Number ends with 230?

Can someone confirm if she is still in business?

Suka1
07-22-19, 15:33
Lucky you.

Hi Guys,

I have been out of scene for some time. So I was itching for long time and eventually called up my old SP cum paid girlfriend. Mithu. She arranged a room near Gitanjali metro where we spent about 2 hours with drinks and fuck. I met her after about 2 years and she looks still the same and her service was also very good. She showed me some nice fuckable birds as well whom she can arrange in 1 day notice. Overall spent a nice Sunday evening!!

Cheers.

Bablu (Dhruv).

Aks1989
07-22-19, 15:38
She is moving to Germany, was facing a few hiccups in VISA documentation but seems like she has got it figured out now.

Any hints on where Esha is moving on to?

CatchMe88
07-22-19, 17:05
Any hints on where Esha is moving on to?Germany AFAIK.

Nilezaman
07-22-19, 17:56
Dear mates,

I am from BD and will be Kolkata in next week. I got super support from senior member for getting local birds and SPs. One of them matches with my budget. She said It will be difficult to book hotel for me as I am foreigner. Will ask ID. So she suggested for her known place in a flat. Will it be safe to go ahead or is there any other safest way as being foreigner.

TIA.

Suka1
07-22-19, 18:18
This report is a week old. Got sp riya no from a ISG member. Contacted her. She sent me three pics. On reaching her den, none of the girls in pic were available. She recommended me another woman present there. She had beautiful face, she was BBW. She must be around 25 years. her name was Annu... She quoted rs2500 for two shots. I didn't bargain as I thought it is reasonable. I paid the money and started the act. We chatted for a while. Then we both undressed. She licked and nibbled my entire body, my nipples, legs, my balls, sucked my dick. Then we kissed and she rode me in WOT and then I came in condom. After some rest she again kissed my entire body and dick and I got aroused. I then licked her boobs hard and French kissed her. I then fucked her in doggy style and then changed position and fucked her in missionary and came finally. Overall it was a great experience. No one had kissed my entire body like that before..Does she speak Hindi?

Uber777
07-22-19, 18:57
Can anyone confirm if Paro's den safe? Need to figure out if it I opt for her den or stick to stayuncle.

Alex7J
07-23-19, 00:10
Alex. Try Roxy at Park hotel. Though I have not tried that but WGs I have met commented that they hang out there!

I think you have to up your game a little bit and Good luck!Had a nap and woke up around 10:30 pm and was chatting with paro whose ref an old ISG fellow friend gave me. But club pickups is the thrill, to meet the unknown, to go where it is different and difficult. Was in Roxy at around 11:45 it is late as I saw many girls in groups of 2-4 leaving the club and it was a Sunday night so had to be a slow night anyway.

There is 1 k entry if you are not a hotel guest but no worries for it living the club life in Dubai teaches you many sweet and crazy things. In the club in a flash it's a small place playing only trance music, the club must be like a big rectangle box with a small bar darkly lit and 2-4 tables with sofas. Didn't see any bottle action so was at the bar, decent crowd some a mix of all definitely more men then women as it is in any Indian place.

Enjoying my drinks one by one and watching the crowd the Barman tries to acquaint himself with me when the hefty tips follow after every drinks.

Two women from now where come and join me, very normal I feel like surely pickups but absolutely street types. Cigarette drinks and food is bought for them and they hang around at the bar and want me to dance near the DJ which is at the other side, definitely not my taste so I don't move but even those girls have uglier looking men following them asking them literally begging them to dance or go with them it's crazy to see all that but that's the fun at a pick up place you meet new people you don't know and you don't want to see in your life again after that night.

Next too me are 2 women one in red dress your typically bong lady brown skin big eyes very sexy and gorgeous and extremely sensual and her friend in blue dress. Both the girls are into each other as two long lost friends chatting drinking and having fun. Can't do anything so I am enjoying my drinks one after the other after about 5-7 minutes after those two stupid females the pickup types have left my company for dancing to the DJ the blue one by mistake or intentionally comes towards my part of the bar and asks for water to the bar tender. Food and cigarettes are still lying at the bar and I offer her that she refuses to smoke telling me she likes hooka but tries the food and ice is broken. The girls join me at the bar and more drinks are ordered even there last order I tell the bartender to put on my tab. One of them is studying finance and the other one is medicine student.

We hit off from there but it's a confusing thing both are sweet sexy typical bong which I love brown skin big eyes lips and they are hot in bed which is my weakness. Drinks, food, snacks. Talks chit chat hugging holding hands everything is on the reds one gets.

A bit more cozy as we hit off more. Girls tell me the club is open till 4 am but by 2 am they start pack up. Girls want to drink more I want to to fuck the red one so badly by this time we were hugging holding hands and had 2-3 kisses on cheek, hand, forehead so it was getting there.

Aqua it is for hooka as both the girls want to have more drinks, hooka and food. It's a nice place by the pool so we sit at the sofa and the red one is all hot and sexy kissing starts on a very intense style where one every one is watching but I don't care neither does she. It's a full on make out session she is hot and horny and so am I absolutely crazy. The blue one is managing things but things get a bit hot between us. At one point I asked her if I get a room opened in park only she said I just want you inside me.

Now. The blue one has a call from another friend so she needs to go to lobby and leaves us both together and man the red one wants to ride me there and then and I could do anything to be inside her it was so fucking sensual. I have no idea if anyone or everyone or no one was watching. All I wanted was to fuck her. Then wtf happened the alcohol started to hit her as she had mixed her drinks. Gosh I had to call the blue one back so she could take the red one to wr. I requested the girls to come back to my place and I would cancel my tckt and stay one more day in Kolkata just to fuck the redone, but all of a sudden her mother starts to call her, crazy it was 3 or 4 in the morning at park.

In the end had to send the girls away to there home and come back empty to my hotel but it was a crazy time, sexy first timer experience for and Kolkatta, city of joy. I feel women are more open in this city than other places, just need to know more clubs or bars like Roxy where single women come for drinks.

Cheers and thanks to only ISG bro who gave the contact of paro, your number was saved in my phone since long. I don't even remember bro how and when I saved it. But thanks for your help again. I spent twice the amount of money what you told me for the paro girl just on alcohol maybe more and still didn't get laid but when I will show you the pic of 20 ye medicine girl you will go crazy loolllsss.

Adios.

See you again City of Joy.

Alex.

KoolDude28
07-23-19, 04:33
Mythili is close to 70 kg, short height, wheatish complexion. She is quoting 10 k for one shot and 30 k for night. You can get CIS or hot models in this price. Doesn't make sense to pay such high rates.

Hi,

I am in contact with her. Planning a meet. Why do you say she is ruse? Could you be more specific please? Would help me decide.

Thanks.

KoolDude28
07-23-19, 04:41
Anyone tried this chic Madhura from tinder? Got in touch with her recently. Looking for sugar daddy, so going to be a costly affair. Any feedback will be appreciated. Please do not request me for her contact as I am yet to meet.

IndieFriend
07-23-19, 04:59
Had the pleasure meeting Meghna from Paro's den a couple of weeks ago.

I had booked an overnight romp with her in one of the 5 star hotels in Bypass area.

She arrived on time and had dressed up casually to avoid any unwanted attention.

She has a very pretty face and good size boobs.

She is nice to talk to and we chatted, ate and drank for a good one hour before the deed.

BBBJ was good and the sex was even better.

Lots of moaning and could make out they were real. We both reached climax at the same time. It was awesome.

Again some booze and on to round two.

Every thing is on menu except anal.

She tries hard to please.

Treat her right and you would be rewarded.

Jambo42
07-23-19, 11:27
How does one go to premium buildings, which are they? How does it work?

Here are better options. You will get much better quality, huge variety and endless live choices in 4200 at SG premium buildings and AC room too. Why bother about pics or Bangur?

Raj000
07-23-19, 14:00
Anu from SP riya is far better than madhu.

I have taken both.. Service of madhu is standard with DFK,CBJ then sex in multiple pos.. But Anu lick your entire body including balls and nipples.. She gives you a tingling experience all over your body.. She provides DFK,BBJ which are all better than madhu..Bro,

Could you please give me SP Riya's number?

Suka1
07-23-19, 18:04
Hi bro!

You must have had a good time with her.

Met Esha after seeing so many favourable post about her. Man. She is awesome in bed. Met her at hotel in newtown for 1 shot at 4 K for 2 hrs. She came on time. Started having bath and then the figure. Awesome. Her best part is bum. She is good in sex being young. Is cravy. Good in sucking, liked doggystyle. She is just awesome. Better to meet her to get an experience which can't be told / said by writing here.

Face - 7/10 (average).

Body - 10/10 (best)..

Bohemaniaa
07-23-19, 19:41
Anubody has any exp about the SP Tulika number ending with 075 operating from nearby highland park or so it is claimed. If anybody has anything to share will be helped.

Naked Desires3
07-23-19, 20:50
How does one go to premium buildings, which are they? How does it work?

Here are better options. You will get much better quality, huge variety and endless live choices in 4200 at SG premium buildings and AC room too. Why bother about pics or Bangur?1. please read posts on the forum and act accordingly. A lot of detail is already available.

2. activate your PM and directly contact experienced seniors for more help, if required.

Naked Desires3
07-23-19, 21:14
Had a nap and woke up around 10:30 pm and was chatting with paro whose ref an old ISG fellow friend gave me. But club pickups is the thrill, to meet the unknown, to go where it is different and difficult. Was in Roxy at around 11:45 it is late as I saw many girls in groups of 2-4 leaving the club and it was a Sunday night so had to be a slow night anyway.

There is 1 k entry if you are not a hotel guest but no worries for it living the club life in Dubai teaches you many sweet and crazy things. In the club in a flash it's a small place playing only trance music, the club must be like a big rectangle box with a small bar darkly lit and 2-4 tables with sofas. Didn't see any bottle action so was at the bar, decent crowd some a mix of all definitely more men then women as it is in any Indian place.

Enjoying my drinks one by one and watching the crowd the Barman tries to acquaint himself with me when the hefty tips follow after every drinks..I don't have the authority to preach to others. To each his own. But, going by published news in media. Such activities are not safe. Several bar / disc related crimes have been reported in media. If my memory serves me right. I remember reading about plain-clothed LE in such places to ensure safety and crime prevention. As far as I understand. Almost all girls with the 'I am available' vibe in bars / discs are actually clever professional WGs. I will not be surprised if many of these WGs are from SG and we never know whether these WGs are actually independent or someone (their handler) is watching us. It is better not to flash money or attract unwanted attention in such places. I will definitely not recommend any pick-up activity.

SG offers better choices of girls without the risk, hassle and costs of these bars, discs etc. Moreover, at SG one need not worry whether a particular so-called indie is actually going to Germany or not or whether it is just a marketing ploy. You have too many live choices at SG and there is no need to plan so much or take so much stress (read: fake pics, contacts, reference, rates, safety, cheating etc etc). It's easy fuck and forget. But, finally. It's your choice.

DasAbhishek007
07-24-19, 08:31
Hi,

Johnny was hungry so decided to meet someone and booked Rai again.

There are not many reviews of her in the forum buts he is a real gem. For people who love big boobs and a bit chubby, she is awesome in bed. She knows her way with her mouth and boy woh boy she sucks you dry. Got a rimjob too and the way she pampers you that is a real GFE.

She rode me real hard and that at the end had to gasp for breath.

Body: 10/10 (if you like busty).

BJ: 9/10.

Sex: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Pros: Oral, not a time-watcher, eager to please.

Cons: Couldn't find any.

Am willing to share her number but only with authentic people who will actually get in touch with her.

She is a relief from the recent busy and regular girls over hyped and she is a budget deal.

MumbaiNudist
07-24-19, 18:24
Yeah I figured out that it was going to be a bad deal. Thanks for the feedback.

Mythili is close to 70 kg, short height, wheatish complexion. She is quoting 10 k for one shot and 30 k for night. You can get CIS or hot models in this price. Doesn't make sense to pay such high rates.

IndieFriend
07-24-19, 18:31
Friends,

Looking for a good, classy companion for overnighter tomorrow.

I would host. Looking for a pretty, busty girl / woman.

All suggestions are welcome.

For some reason, my usual contacts are not responding back tonight, and hence, need to spread the wings more!128513;.

Have a good night all!

HardSolidNThik
07-24-19, 19:21
Hi,

There are not many reviews of her in the forum buts he is a real gem. For people who love big boobs and a bit chubby, she is awesome in bed. She knows her way with her mouth and boy woh boy she sucks you dry. Got a rimjob too and the way she pampers you that is a real GFE.

BJ: 9/10..Is she the one with digits ending 157?

If yes, what's the charge bro?

Zippos
07-24-19, 19:26
Trying to reply your msg but mailbox is full. Msg me once it's empty.

Hi,

Sex: 9/10..

HardSolidNThik
07-24-19, 19:47
Being tired with the same spas, I decided to be bit adventurous. It was a free evening today and I headed towards Ballygunj Circular Road. Knocked in at Lavana. Sadly no free room. All booked due to pre-appointments. Ventured into Balinese Spa at bang opposite building 1st floor. Seems a decent and hygienic place. Was given options for thai, NE and local. Initially thought to take thai for sure-shot FS, but later my adventurous soul pushed me for a local one. 2. 1 K damage discussed for 60 minutes. Got into the room. After a long time wore a dispo just to convey a new comer feel. In comes Sonam. Claims to be from Siliguri, but been in Kolkata for 7-8 years. Short height, moderate boobs, slightly bubbly ass and more or less okay face. She got into the massage in no time. A single grade better version of 'telmalish' (simple oil massage done by grandmas in India). I didn't show any added interest deliberately. Wanted to gauge the situation and its basics. 35-40 minutes through the massage, she asked for extra and offered top access with HJ and B2B. In counter I asked for FS and oops, she quoted 5 K. Being a monger for more than 20 years, I felt like laughing at her. I told her no way am going to agree. I asked her for a re-quote. She was hesitant. I finally offered her max to max 3 K (stating that 2. 5 K will be decent, but since am moved by her 'beauty' hence a Rs. 500 is on added offer). She politely declined. Fair enough. I made my mind through. After tasting about 500 little pink holes in my life, it will be really unjust to fall prey to such demand. I asked her to complete the massage and then to leave. She left with a broken heart (apparently visible from her face and reactions).

I just wrote this in order to appraise the co-mongers about the availability, but at the same time am putting my reservations through about the price tag.

All info are clearly stated above. So, don't unnecessarily flood my inbox.

Cheers!

IndieFriend
07-24-19, 20:02
Hi,

Sex: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Pros: Oral, not a time-watcher, eager to please.

Cons: Couldn't find any.

Am willing to share her number but only with authentic people who will actually get in touch with her.

She is a relief from the recent busy and regular girls over hyped and she is a budget deal.Bro- can you please make some space in your inbox?

Thanks.

IndieFriend
07-24-19, 20:07
Cheers and thanks to only ISG bro who gave the contact of paro, your number was saved in my phone since long. I don't even remember bro how and when I saved it. But thanks for your help again. I spent twice the amount of money what you told me for the paro girl just on alcohol maybe more and still didn't get laid but when I will show you the pic of 20 ye medicine girl you will go crazy loolllsss.

Adios.

Alex.Glad to hear you had a good time.

Most of the times, for me, the hunt is more exciting than the kill.
But yes, as Naked Desire mentioned, need to be careful in public in India, who knows who is watching and who is recording. There are all sorts of pervs around!

Bohemaniaa
07-24-19, 20:40
I

SG offers better choices of girls without the risk, hassle and costs of these bars, discs etc. Moreover, at SG one need not worry whether a particular so-called indie is actually going to Germany or not or whether it is just a marketing ploy. You have too many live choices at SG and there is no need to plan so much or take so much stress (read: fake pics, contacts, reference, rates, safety, cheating etc etc). It's easy fuck and forget. But, finally. It's your choice.True that, though pick up has its own fun but today's world is all about business, so most likely to show off you are skill you are being robbed, literally. So unless you are that rich where few thousand bucks going down the drain pick up is no biggy I will stay away from a pick up. Anyway its long I have been to SG and will go hopping for a joint venture, anybody interested give me a hollar in PM.

RockyDubai
07-25-19, 06:18
After staying in Kolkata for a year and experiencing a whole lot of Spas and SG ofcourse, was back in the city of joy for a couple of days. Had SG on my mind and some spas. Meanwhile was also in touch with Eesha who had come to my place earlier while I was staying in Kol.

Anyways. Was too tired after the last few sleepless nights, so was in mood to step out of the comforts of my hotel in Rajarhat. Spoke to Eesha and she was willing to come early in the morning. Something that I love. Told the hotel guys that my second guest would be checking in in the morning and she should be let in without disturbing me. And bingo. I was sleeping and morning 7:30 the door opens and there is Eesha.

A couple of hours of chatting and then we head for the shower. After that another couple of hours in bed. She was amazing, hot and sensous. Did everything right to keep me up and alive for this long.

We spent a good 5 hours together, which included a lot of talking about her life and future plans.

Had a great time and look forward to seeing her soon in Europe.

Unfortunately could not do SG this time. But managed a spa at a mall opposite my hotel. Good massage. But the receptionist was super hot. She declined this time, but she's on my radar for next time.

Ace75
07-25-19, 12:25
Has anybody tried this girl. Please share your experience and damage.

Thanks.

DukeNukem08
07-25-19, 17:09
As you all know ISG is accepting only BitCoins for renewals of paid membership. I am afraid of dealing in BitCoins as I have heard it is illegal in India and can put you behind the bars for 10 Years. Can someone please let me know a safe way to renew my subscription? Thanks in advance!

Gim399
07-25-19, 18:51
As you all know ISG is accepting only BitCoins for renewals of paid membership. I am afraid of dealing in BitCoins as I have heard it is illegal in India and can put you behind the bars for 10 Years. Can someone please let me know a safe way to renew my subscription? Thanks in advance!AFAIK, it is the recommendation of the committee, it is not a law yet. I'm not a lawyer, but I think punitive laws start operating from the date of passing of the law, and not retrospectively.

RockerFz
07-25-19, 19:39
She is moving to Germany, was facing a few hiccups in VISA documentation but seems like she has got it figured out now.I'm moving to Europe too. But dono how can I get connected. Anyways, thanks bro.

Suka1
07-26-19, 04:18
As you all know ISG is accepting only BitCoins for renewals of paid membership. I am afraid of dealing in BitCoins as I have heard it is illegal in India and can put you behind the bars for 10 Years. Can someone please let me know a safe way to renew my subscription? Thanks in advance!Dear bro,

Follow this post from Chennai forum, at Rockstar1290 has mentioned detailed steps. I followed those steps and bought subscription yesterday.

Link to his post.

Copy this entire URL and paste it in browser.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=2349016&viewfull=1#post2349016.

GreatCasanova
07-26-19, 20:27
Dear mates,

Posting after long. One odiya rosgolla available in Kolkota now. She works in a company in Odisha and comes Kolkota often. From good famility. Around 20 years busty, very sexy. Enjoys sex. No time watcher. Rarely seen one like her in my 10 years mongering life. I bang when I meet her like a GF. Any one want to meet her in Kolkota pm me. Equal favour is expected. I only sleep with educated beauties bros.

GreatCasanova
07-26-19, 22:39
Friends,

Looking for a good, classy companion for overnighter tomorrow.

I would host. Looking for a pretty, busty girl / woman.

All suggestions are welcome.

For some reason, my usual contacts are not responding back tonight, and hence, need to spread the wings more!128513;.

Have a good night all!PM me. Rosgolla waiting.

IndieFriend
07-27-19, 06:30
PM me. Rosgolla waiting.Thanks Bro. Sent you PM.

DasAbhishek007
07-27-19, 15:11
So Johny was booming and wd the week coming to an end, needed to relax. Took my chances and called up Rai.

We met at a hotel in Salt Lake as usual, but this time I wanted to spice things up a notch. Planned a roleplay. Man o man she was in the character so much. Had a couple of beers, and this was uncharted territory for me. Once down a bottle of beer, she is a tigress. It was like she wanted me to do her. She teased and tossed in bed and rubbed her big melons all over me sensually. Her eyes were thirsty and by the time, johnny was rock hard.

Took her down and started with missionary. Could tell from her moans, that she was enjoying this. At one point she turned me and got up on me. The way she rubbed her melons and played with her hair was a real turn on. Her moans filled the room. Her dirty talks turn you on really.

It didn't take long for me shoot out, and she held me tight, pouring all the juice inside her.

Guys who enjoy the build up to sex, this woman is a must try.

WildNeo25
07-27-19, 15:51
Dear mates,

Posting after long. One odiya rosgolla available in Kolkota now. She works in a company in Odisha and comes Kolkota often. From good familiarity. Around 20 years busty, very sexy. Enjoys sex. No time watcher. Rarely seen one like her in my 10 years mongering life. I bang when I meet her like a GF. Any one want to meet her in Kolkota pm me. Equal favour is expected. I only sleep with educated beauties bros.Can you PM me her contact. I will be in Kolkata on 28th.

ManOfLove
07-27-19, 17:11
Thanks Bro. Sent you PM.If the girls name in the report is Barsha number ending 0605 then please avoid her.

She will ask for advance payment through google pay on number ending with 593.

Refrain from such activities. She will also disconnect your call if you don't agree with her. Also she cannot hold a conversation in English.

Alex7J
07-27-19, 18:23
Glad to hear you had a good time.

Most of the times, for me, the hunt is more exciting than the kill.
But yes, as Naked Desire mentioned, need to be careful in public in India, who knows who is watching and who is recording. There are all sorts of pervs around!The hunt is more exciting than the kill.

Wish my fellow ISG'ans understood what it means. The ones who do know me so well as some of my fellow ISG brothers IE hunter from Ahmedabad, Sana from Chennai, indusmint from Lebanon and anti KLPD from Delhi forum just to name a few.

Do we have a nice 5 star in Kolkata like LODHI Delhi with an inroom swimming pool or jacuzzi. Planning to invite few friends for a.

Orgy / Party on my next trip soon.

Buddy indiefriend thanks for your pm of numbers, would you like to join me on my next trip in Kolkata.

Please find more pickup bars and hotel rooms.

Cheers.

Alex.

See you city of joy soon.

AdityaSG
07-28-19, 00:05
It should always be a strict NO to any advance payment.

If the girls name in the report is Barsha number ending 0605 then please avoid her.

She will ask for advance payment through google pay on number ending with 593.

Refrain from such activities. She will also disconnect your call if you don't agree with her. Also she cannot hold a conversation in English.

BumchikBabloo
07-28-19, 02:42
Hey dude, can you please share her number, in response will reciprocate my contacts.

Dear mates,

Posting after long. One odiya rosgolla available in Kolkota now. She works in a company in Odisha and comes Kolkota often. From good famility. Around 20 years busty, very sexy. Enjoys sex. No time watcher. Rarely seen one like her in my 10 years mongering life. I bang when I meet her like a GF. Any one want to meet her in Kolkota pm me. Equal favour is expected. I only sleep with educated beauties bros.

Deb2016
07-28-19, 03:56
I had shared Esha's num with so many people who had text me but unfortunately she is not being able to service new clients. In a weeks time she is flying off to Germany. So hope you guys will realize her constraints managing all on her own. Those you want to contact her in Europe her whatsapp no will be on. And she was also showing some websites where she had posted her profile. When you chat with her you can get the details. Happy mongering.

Buffy333
07-28-19, 06:05
Amigos!

We see an amazing review popping up every now and then for Esha. Is it for real! I remember spending some time few months ago and it was good but there wasn't a WOW factor. While sucking her melons, I could see some whitish discharge and it was a turn off for me. She had a decent figure but again it wasn't a killer one. Though she did try to please but down below it had an odor.

She reached out to me to write reviews for her on ISG. That's how she get more hits and generate revenue. I feel the entire story of Germany is a sham. When she told me about it, I thought I should help her and paid an extra K.

The intent of me writing this review is to highlight the point that we rely on each other's comments and reviews. Lets not dilute that and kill the brotherhood.

Based on the recent reviews about Esha (considering its not fake), she must have gone through an amazing transformation in 3 months time!

Cheers and stay blessed.

Suka1
07-28-19, 06:32
An SP sent me these photoes.Hey bro,

If you don't have any issues in sharing, could you please PM me this SP's digits with ref.

Suka1
07-28-19, 06:54
Mongering is not a science. Science has never been able to measure Happiness, Love or Satisfaction.

As such, educated people tend to apply mathematical logic to even mongering resulting in unpleasant experiences.

Mongering is an Art, and here are some guidelines to help you make the most of it.

Rule 1: Thou shalt remain anonymous.

As half the people in jail worldwide know, behind every other jailed person is a woman. Remember that in the worst case, your 30 minutes of pure pleasure may still be treated as a crime and you may end up in jail. If caught, the girl may play a victim. If she knows your name, FB profile, she may start blackmailing. If your number shows up in an arrested SPs mobile, the police may extort hefty fees from you too. The best. Tell NOBODY, leave no clues.I think rule 1, 2, 3 and 7 must not be broken at any cost.

Buffy333
07-28-19, 07:36
Was out of town for a while and had a hectic schedule. Once back to base, was looking for some pampering. Met Ad last week and as always, she did treat me well. Many reviews available on her and hence not getting into the details.

However, one thing which was 1st for me with her was the CIM. I asked and she agreed and I was like, wow, lucky day for me. Prior to the CIM, I did work hard and had to literally bang for 30 minutes straight. And it wasn't a hunky dory bang, it was a Spartacan session. At the age of 40, to achieve such a feat, would top the list of my mongering resume!

Probably she did realize the effort and hence agreed. It was definitely worth the work out and as a bonus she did throw another round of BJ post the session.

So brothers, you know what to do. Stay blessed.

IB Newbie
07-28-19, 07:36
Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know if BDSM friendly birds can be found in Kolkata? I am interested in a slave as I am a dom. Is it possible to find birds? My main interests are below.

Pet play.

Collar and leash.

Spanking.

Corporal punishments.

Humiliation.

Degradation.

Anal.

Rest can be discussed and agreed with the bird.

ManOfLove
07-28-19, 09:20
She is moving to Germany, was facing a few hiccups in VISA documentation but seems like she has got it figured out now.I believe she wants to take prostitution as a full time job since it is legal in Germany. But with this line of business comes great risk while in outside country owing to the fact your passion dies with time.

MeOops
07-28-19, 13:48
Thrill! I always made sure that I stay in Park just because of Disc. Once picked 3 collage girls (no pay, only drinks) along with one of my other friend. Went to our hotel and had gala time. (After disc was closed, first went to a good dhaba for dinner and then to hotel).

Amazing, if you want to go for hunt, nothing like it.

Had a nap and woke up around 10:30 pm and was chatting with paro whose ref an old ISG fellow friend gave me. But club pickups is the thrill, to meet the unknown, to go where it is different and difficult. Was in Roxy at around 11:45 it is late as I saw many girls in groups of 2-4 leaving the club and it was a Sunday night so had to be a slow night anyway.

Enjoying my drinks one by one and watching the crowd the Barman tries to acquaint himself with me when the hefty tips follow after every drinks.

Two women from now where come and join me, very normal I feel like surely pickups but absolutely street types. Cigarette drinks and food is bought for them and they hang around at the bar and want me to dance near the DJ which is at the other side, definitely not my taste so I don't move but even those girls have uglier looking men following them asking them literally begging them to dance or go with them it's crazy to see all that but that's the fun at a pick up place you meet new people you don't know and you don't want to see in your life again after that night.

Next too me are 2 women one in red dress your typically bong lady brown skin big eyes very sexy and gorgeous and extremely sensual and her friend in blue dress. Both the girls are into each other as two long lost friends chatting drinking and having fun. Can't do anything so I am enjoying my drinks one after the other after about 5-7 minutes after those two stupid females the pickup types have left my company for dancing to the DJ the blue one by mistake or intentionally comes towards my part of the bar and asks for water to the bar tender. Food and cigarettes are still lying at the bar and I offer her that she refuses to smoke telling me she likes hooka but tries the food and ice is broken. The girls join me at the bar and more drinks are ordered even there last order I tell the bartender to put on my tab. One of them is studying finance and the other one is medicine student.

We hit off from there but it's a confusing thing both are sweet sexy typical bong which I love brown skin big eyes lips and they are hot in bed which is my weakness. Drinks, food, snacks. Talks chit chat hugging holding hands everything is on the reds one gets.

A bit more cozy as we hit off more. Girls tell me the club is open till 4 am but by 2 am they start pack up. Girls want to drink more I want to to fuck the red one so badly by this time we were hugging holding hands and had 2-3 kisses on cheek, hand, forehead so it was getting there.

Aqua it is for hooka as both the girls want to have more drinks, hooka and food. It's a nice place by the pool so we sit at the sofa and the red one is all hot and sexy kissing starts on a very intense style where one every one is watching but I don't care neither does she. It's a full on make out session she is hot and horny and so am I absolutely crazy. The blue one is managing things but things get a bit hot between us. At one point I asked her if I get a room opened in park only she said I just want you inside me.

Now. The blue one has a call from another friend so she needs to go to lobby and leaves us both together and man the red one wants to ride me there and then and I could do anything to be inside her it was so fucking sensual. I have no idea if anyone or everyone or no one was watching. All I wanted was to fuck her. Then wtf happened the alcohol started to hit her as she had mixed her drinks. Gosh I had to call the blue one back so she could take the red one to wr. I requested the girls to come back to my place and I would cancel my tckt and stay one more day in Kolkata just to fuck the redone, but all of a sudden her mother starts to call her, crazy it was 3 or 4 in the morning at park.

In the end had to send the girls away to there home and come back empty to my hotel but it was a crazy time, sexy first timer experience for and Kolkatta, city of joy. I feel women are more open in this city than other places, just need to know more clubs or bars like Roxy where single women come for drinks.

Adios.

Alex.

Kishor8084
07-28-19, 13:54
So I heard a some mixed reviews of Sumi. And then decided to take the plunge. And what a plunge it was.

Sumi is around 22. Studying in a college and working to make ends meet and that showed in her attitude. I had at the beginning itself set my expectations right. And what followed was mahem.

50 minutes of pure bliss. Her BJ skills are phenomenal now (based on earlier feedback by others I think there was lot to learn earlier). And she has learned some new magic moves with her fingers while giving a BJ. I had to tell her to calm down, lest I came early. She did a Sloppy BJ along with Deep Throat to add to the fun not to mention the ball play..Nice FR bro. May I know damages for one shot?

SrayDisc
07-28-19, 19:22
Nice FR bro. May I know damages for one shot?I think it was 6 k.

PleasureForYou
07-28-19, 19:55
Is this lady still available? Mind sharing digits on PM?He is extracting contacts and then not responding. A dubious guy Ritesh.

IAmTheBest
07-29-19, 06:43
For the information of the members the spa namaa has reopened. Though I have not had chance to make a visit yet. But saw it opened on passing by. Will visit and report. Thanks.

Abacus007
07-30-19, 05:03
Can anybody share his no with reference? TIA.

RascalsHole
07-30-19, 10:58
I tried this girl again for a shot around three weeks ago. She is very beautiful with perfect figure. But her boobs are slightly sagged. She is even more beautiful than her picture here. She is good GF experience, open to all positions. But she will only give CBJ not BBJ. She had a very beautiful pussy but it was loose. She is around 21 years old according to her.

Face- 10.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 10.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 10.

Cost- Rs7 k at her place with AC, she said it is rs6 k outcall at any hotel.

Her name is Lisa or mamuni. I have her contact number. If anyone wants to try her then PM me. But I will not share her no. With everyone as I don't want people to flood her with messages.

All pics belong to the same girl.

RascalsHole
07-30-19, 11:59
Can anyone confirm if Paro's den safe? Need to figure out if it I opt for her den or stick to stayuncle.It is safe. I have tried her twice already.

ToyBoyCal
07-30-19, 13:32
Hi buddy!

Nice to know the kink scene in Kolkata has a demand. I have been kinky way before 50 shades and have played around quite a bit. Most of the so called mistresses / subs here in Kolkata don't know what SM is at all. In all my years I have come across 2 ladies who will give you a nice session.

One lady though she charges is not a working girl and is quite expensive. She is a switch but you have to negotiate the session with her.

The other is Julia who has a lot of FR in this forum. Though she does try her best to please and is open to almost any & everything, she is not my type.

Buy a paid membership and we can connect over pm. I am also active in FL.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know if BDSM friendly birds can be found in Kolkata? I am interested in a slave as I am a dom. Is it possible to find birds? My main interests are below.

Pet play.

Collar and leash.

Spanking.

Corporal punishments.

Humiliation.

Degradation.

Anal.

Rest can be discussed and agreed with the bird.

NaughtyDevil1
07-30-19, 20:55
So finally decided to visit SG today to explore this world. Was late and reached around 8. 30 pm.

Didn't know from where to start so just took the chance. Walking straight from the metro station, passed a petrol station and saw some activity. As you enter from here, you pass a couple of small temples area and found many pimps who took no time to surround me!

Got one pimp to take me to dance / main activity buildings. Just as we were entering the first building was stopped by one demanding Puja money Rs. 200 ! Paid him as didn't want to spoil mood with arguments.

The first building saw 6-7 rated girls for 2200/ FS 1 HR and 3200/1 HR dance going upto 4300. Then the pimp took to the most exp. One at 5300 / HR (cud rate them 7-8, quite fair) . But thought it is quite expensive.

Went around a couple of more buildings to check any better option but didn't find anything better. Also wasn't sure if the rates wer reasonable or I was just being taken for a ride being new and non Bengali.

The most imp. Thing for me is if the girl gives a good smile which shows she is in for service but found many to be artificial or hard faced. Can't blame them as they may have been servicing many clients by that time. Some did not even look at face and wer busy on mobile.

Didn't feel like doing today as girls I liked seemed not much interested. So walked out. The pimp was pissed off as he lost his commission so paid him 100.

I am sure there will be many more building and girls to chose from and may be will try again this week. I think afternoon around 2-3 pm could be better time and girls could be more fresh.

Also since it was first visit and with sudden blocking at building entry demanding Puja money, was a bit scarred as did not know what to expect ahead. Some else again could have stopped demanding money on some or the other pretext.

Unfortunately did not much help / guidance from seniors in this forum on Sonagachhi apart from requests for joint visit. I prefer to try things myself first with some help so declined such requests.

And before I end this report, special thanks to IndieFriend and SrayDisc for thier quick and valuable support with contacts. Thanks again.

NaughtyDevil1
07-30-19, 21:34
So after no action at SG, decided to explore pub scene at Prk Street in Park.

Had read reports about entry fee 1000 Rs etc so was prepared. However at the entrance, sec guards were not allowing in claiming single men not allowed. Somehow managed to convince them and went in.

Roxy was almost empty at 10.15 pm. There seem to be couple of NE girls working there and one of them explained that on Tuesdays they close by 11 pm. She offered me a package of unlimited Indian made drinks at 1400 between 8. 30 -11.00 pm for next-day.

Since there was hardly anyone, skipped for today. Will try on weekends.

While walking past The Park just 50 m away saw 2 girls smiling at me. Decently dressed in western style, one approached me offering sht time. Looking fairly ok with darker skin tones, she started 6 k and then reduced to 5 k with room for 1. 5 hrs. The other girl was tall and fair but had serious doubts if she was a girl or the third sx. The first girl cud have been the same so avoided the risk. Off late have decided to go with proper references only.

So overall an eventful day not ended without any action. Hope the week ahead is better than today.

RascalsHole
07-31-19, 07:32
My last girl of the day, she was tall, beautiful, good figure. She was more beautiful than pic SP sent me (so beautiful that you will masturbate for months thinking about her). We chatted for a while, the chatting was fun, total GF experience. She gave me DFK, She gave me CBJ then she fucked me in WOT, I was close to cumming so stopped her and slowly fucked her in missionary position till I came. She was probably best girl for the day for me, though the other two were also good. She was more costly than the other two, but I was provided good room with big king size bed with AC..Lisa.

I tried this girl again for a shot around three weeks ago. She is very beautiful with perfect figure. But her boobs are slightly sagged. She is even more beautiful than her picture here. She is good GF experience, open to all positions. But she will only give CBJ not BBJ. She had a very beautiful pussy but it was loose. She is around 21 years old according to her.

Face- 10.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 10.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 10.

Cost- Rs7 k at her place with AC, she said it is rs6 k outcall at any hotel.

Her name is Lisa or mamuni. I have her contact number. If anyone wants to try her then PM me. But I will not share her no. With everyone as I don't want people to flood her with messages.

All pics belong to the same girl.

MadMonkey2013
07-31-19, 07:57
So finally decided to visit SG today to explore this world. Was late and reached around 8. 30 pm.

Didn't know from where to start so just took the chance. Walking straight from the metro station, passed a petrol station and saw some activity. As you enter from here, you pass a couple of small temples area and found many pimps who took no time to surround me!

Got one pimp to take me to dance / main activity buildings. Just as we were entering the first building was stopped by one demanding Puja money Rs. 200 ! Paid him as didn't want to spoil mood with arguments.

The first building saw 6-7 rated girls for 2200/ FS 1 HR and 3200/1 HR dance going upto 4300. Then the pimp took to the most exp. One at 5300 / HR (cud rate them 7-8, quite fair) . But thought it is quite expensive..Seems like SG is dying a slow death, these goons and ill mannered pimps are only adding to its misery.

NaughtyDevil1
07-31-19, 08:57
Hi guys,

Got 2 interesting profiles from SP Paro.

Mita & Tanu 6K for ST.

Kindly advice if VFM.

Thanks in advance.

LoveBug69
07-31-19, 15:00
Dear friends,

Please be cautious while visiting a spa now. There is high alert in the business and more than 10 persons arrested in Kolkata today. One incident is reported in a leading newspaper. I went to one spa today evening, and the receptionist asked me to skip it today as she knows me. Link given.

https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta/police-busted-sleaze-racket-behind-the-facade-of-spa-thai-nationals-among-arrested-eight-dgtl-1.1025536

ManOfLove
07-31-19, 17:12
Dear friends,

Please be cautious while visiting a spa now. There is high alert in the business and more than 10 persons arrested in Kolkata today. One incident is reported in a leading newspaper. I went to one spa today evening, and the receptionist asked me to skip it today as she knows me. Link given.

https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta/police-busted-sleaze-racket-behind-the-facade-of-spa-thai-nationals-among-arrested-eight-dgtl-1.1025536Thank you for the update.

The spa in the news article has been discussed here before. Thai retreat spa Sarat Bose Road. Adjoining spa like osmosis should be avoided by all means.

Aruncuckoo
07-31-19, 17:58
So finally decided to visit SG today to explore this world. Was late and reached around 8. 30 pm..Not sure who did you contact for help on SG, there are many guys who can guide you. I guess you hit the prime location near excide side GangaJamula, Shanthi Palace, 10 A etc. You just need little more patience and a good pimp, probably you went too early. Girls typically wakes up only after 5 these days so good time to visit is only after 6 PM.

The do collection in that side for Pooja, it is quiet a norm so don't mind paying them 100 but do it via pimp. Also you may need to pay 200 for LE if they see you. Both these payments are on a per day basis so once paid you don't have to worry. If you are local you can negotiate and pay less but they are well aware we are outsiders.

Get a good pimp and you will for sure enjoy SG. There are fresh stocks came in recently and this side of SG is good.

Arun.

JHourHappy
07-31-19, 18:24
Dear friends,

Please be cautious while visiting a spa now. There is high alert in the business and more than 10 persons arrested in Kolkata today. One incident is reported in a leading
newspaper. I went to one spa today evening, and the receptionist asked me to skip it today as she knows me. Link given.

https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta/police-busted-sleaze-racket-behind-the-facade-of-spa-thai-nationals-among-arrested-eight-dgtl-1.1025536I read it already. Didn't know other spa sre also on radar.

Uber777
08-01-19, 10:11

Didn't know from where to start so just took the chance. Walking straight from the metro station, passed a petrol station and saw some activity. As you enter from here, you pass a couple of small temples area and found many pimps who took no time to surroundShame that you didnot have a decent experience. But I hate to say this that you didnot follow some cardinal rules mentioned again and again in this forum by seniors.

0. Read past FR in this forums from seniors.

1. Get a reliable pimp who is your guide and saviour for the trip. He will pick you up from mutually agreed point (eg Sobhabazar metro).

2. Study and get used to Johns map on SG (U took a wrong entry. You cud have been picked by LE if you were 2 hrs late) For example Find the safest entry from the tram line.

3. Tell your pimp your preference for that evening and budget.

4. Give good tips (I pay 500/ to the pimp and he will treat you as a VIP and LE will not even look at you as long as you are with him.

5. Select and agree with your woman what is permissible upfront and treat her like a princes and you will get GFE like never before.

6. Ask your pimp to pick you up when done and they will take you out and even arrange taxi (500/- for a reason).

7. As Arun mentioned, it's v normal between Jul-Sep that local boys will ask for Durga puja donations. Just give what you can negotiate- you don't want to pick up fight with them in their backyard you see.

Tips: If you want to spend 1 HR don't say it upfront to the woman. Keep extending after 1 HR to keep the woman interested.

I don't think I missed any imp points but other seniors may add.

BTW you have been helped with few reliable pimp numbers. Check inbox.

STC 2017
08-01-19, 18:28
https://www.anandabazar.com/calcutta/police-busted-sleaze-racket-behind-the-facade-of-spa-thai-nationals-among-arrested-eight-dgtl-1.1025536Read the Bengali article. In the last 2 sentences, the reporter seems to suggest that the LE is surprised to net Thai therapists.

Either the reporter is not in touch with reality or there is a subtle message from LE via the report. Most of the famous spas which employ Thai therapists have been there for ages and some of them have been been walkable distance away fro the nearest LE houses. Am I missing something very obvious here?

Kolkata81
08-01-19, 19:07
Hey guys,

I would like to meet 2-3 mongers from Kolkata who would like to join me. We can call for one or two girls at our place and have fun together something like group sex. Mind it it should all be protected straight sex. I have always wanted to join in a group orgy party which I have seen only in porn videos. Would like to make it real in Kolkata. So mongers who are ready to join me we can select 2-3 girls from our list and call them to a desired place. If any monger has a place we can offer him free sex or pay for the place he provides us.

Kindly let me know if anyone interested here.

Would like senior members help if they know any people who organize group sex party in Kolkata. Thanks.

KingTriad
08-01-19, 19:26
Thanks to MadMonkey2013 and Raj2910 for sharing the contact.

Two days back I met Adrija and enjoyed her company. There are multiple reviews on her so not going into the details.

Cheers.

SF.

Cheers.

SF.

KingTriad
08-01-19, 19:33
Having one more day in Kolkata, please share any reliable SP who deals with Darjeeling or CIS chicks. Interested to try prettier.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

SF.

LetMeLove
08-01-19, 21:12
Did Sana & Arpita Kun. Stopped?

Need to select the best 10 must have birds for my coming tour.

PM is not active and I don't want contacts right now as I have to select the lot first.

If anyone has some hidden gems and want to help in private, then can suggest and I will activate the PM by upgrading.

Thanks.

NaughtyDevil1
08-01-19, 21:26
I did try to go through many pages but couldn't figure out. May be missed out on the right reports.

Thanks for guidance. Can I please share good pimp contact nos. Cudnt find your mssge in my inbox.

Shame that you didnot have a decent experience. But I hate to say this that you didnot follow some cardinal rules mentioned again and again in this forum by seniors.

0. Read past FR in this forums from seniors.

1. Get a reliable pimp who is your guide and saviour for the trip. He will pick you up from mutually agreed point (eg Sobhabazar metro).

2. Study and get used to Johns map on SG (U took a wrong entry. You cud have been picked by LE if you were 2 hrs late) For example Find the safest entry from the tram line.

3. Tell your pimp your preference for that evening and budget.

4. Give good tips (I pay 500/ to the pimp and he will treat you as a VIP and LE will not even look at you as long as you are with him.

5. Select and agree with your woman what is permissible upfront and treat her like a princes and you will get GFE like never before.

6. Ask your pimp to pick you up when done and they will take you out and even arrange taxi (500/- for a reason).

7. As Arun mentioned, it's v normal between Jul-Sep that local boys will ask for Durga puja donations. Just give what you can negotiate- you don't want to pick up fight with them in their backyard you see.

Tips: If you want to spend 1 HR don't say it upfront to the woman. Keep extending after 1 HR to keep the woman interested.

I don't think I missed any imp points but other seniors may add.

BTW you have been helped with few reliable pimp numbers. Check inbox.

Fresh Meat
08-02-19, 01:58
Hey guys,

I would like to meet 2-3 mongers from Kolkata who would like to join me. We can call for one or two girls at our place and have fun together something like group sex. Mind it it should all be protected straight sex. I have always wanted to join in a group orgy party which I have seen only in porn videos. Would like to make it real in Kolkata. So mongers who are ready to join me we can select 2-3 girls from our list and call them to a desired place. If any monger has a place we can offer him free sex or pay for the place he provides us.

Kindly let me know if anyone interested here.

Would like senior members help if they know any people who organize group sex party in Kolkata. Thanks.For that you need the following.

1. Safe Place.

2. Reliable Decent Girls.

3. Money.

Out of these 1 and 2 are most important. Do you have these?

JessyBlr
08-02-19, 02:03
Thanks to MadMonkey2013 and Raj2910 for sharing the contact.

Two days back I met Adrija and enjoyed her company. There are multiple reviews on her so not going into the details.

Cheers.

SF.

Cheers.

SF.I have not tried Esha, Tanu etc. But after having about 2 decades of experience in mongering I would say Adrija is one of the best available locally. I took her service few weeks back at a star hotel in Saltlake. Pure GFE for few hrs. You can discuss any topic with her. She is an intelligent gal. Be it technology, science, politics, etc. She truly enjoys and likes elderly men more. She has a steady boy friend and he knows about her liking for older men. If price is kept under check, its worth repeating.

IB Newbie
08-02-19, 02:51
Hi buddy!

Nice to know the kink scene in Kolkata has a demand. I have been kinky way before 50 shades and have played around quite a bit. Most of the so called mistresses / subs here in Kolkata don't know what SM is at all. In all my years I have come across 2 ladies who will give you a nice session.

One lady though she charges is not a working girl and is quite expensive. She is a switch but you have to negotiate the session with her.

The other is Julia who has a lot of FR in this forum. Though she does try her best to please and is open to almost any & everything, she is not my type.

Buy a paid membership and we can connect over pm. I am also active in FL.

Cheers.Hi buddy,

Good to know that you possess the same interest as mine. I like vanilla but it is not that interesting to me.

I have purchased subscription and my PM is active. It will be really helpful if you can give me some details about Julia and the other one.

Cheers.

Gim399
08-02-19, 03:04
Read the Bengali article. In the last 2 sentences, the reporter seems to suggest that the LE is surprised to net Thai therapists.

Either the reporter is not in touch with reality or there is a subtle message from LE via the report. Most of the famous spas which employ Thai therapists have been there for ages and some of them have been been walkable distance away fro the nearest LE houses. Am I missing something very obvious here?Perhaps they didn't have the idea about how much they earn. Perhaps they want / wanted a bigger cut.

LoveBug69
08-02-19, 05:38
Perhaps they didn't have the idea about how much they earn. Perhaps they want / wanted a bigger cut.Agreed. This may be the case!

Otherwise, the business is running for years. But only concern is, we don't know who has not paid the hapta (weekly money to LE) or who has not increased fees or given in to the demands of the LEs; none of us like to end up in jail for a night or two and get produced in the the court next day.

India should make prostitutions legal.

Anyways, any internal news from any brother here? Is it safe now to venture in the spas now?

I called up the receptionist of a spa yesterday and she said they are safe because the don't encourage prostitutions. But, we all know, what they encourage.

Regards,

LB.

RahulMcm
08-02-19, 06:33
Hi guys,

Mita & Tanu 6K for ST.

Kindly advice if VFM.

Thanks in advance.Is Paro and Erstwhile Paromita the same person. I cam back to Kolkata after sometime and looking for some good profiles to spend time with.

Abacus007
08-02-19, 08:08
Can anybody help me providing her current mobile no? Please pm me. Thanks buddy.

Kolkata81
08-02-19, 10:44
Hi bro,

That's what I said its the first time for me too hence looking for senior members to chip in and plan together. I can pay money and we can get a hotel room. I am sure there are many rooms available there and as for girls plenty are available even on ISG forum we know.

For that you need the following.

1. Safe Place.

3. Money.

Trekker79
08-02-19, 11:30
Plenty of positive reviews on Tanu / Tanushree on this forum, not heard of Mita previously.

If any brother has experienced her on the forum, please share the experience.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Mita & Tanu 6K for ST.

Kindly advice if VFM.

Thanks in advance.

RascalsHole
08-02-19, 13:13
Is Paro and Erstwhile Paromita the same person. I cam back to Kolkata after sometime and looking for some good profiles to spend time with.Yes, both are same person.

SandipWantSex
08-02-19, 13:38
Seniors. Please help me out with some good vfm Thai indie as I am visiting too soon. I like wild cats BTW. Cheers. Please pm me.

MeOops
08-02-19, 13:55
I'm game! I may have to travel to Kolkata for this but will do (provided we plan in advance as need to take days off).

Reason: Have fond memories of Kolkata sins!

1. Safe Place. (not a problem - 5* Hotel, I know).

2. Reliable Decent Girls. (Need to be arranged).

3. Money. (Dutch).

For that you need the following.

1. Safe Place.

3. Money.

Guptodhon12
08-02-19, 14:05
This is for real that I met my dream Bengali MILF at a spa recently. Beautiful smile, curvy body, attractive face, little shy initially but total GFE. Would remind you of your fantasies. Massage was good according to Bengali standards with hints in between. I asked her to remove the dispo in between and she didn't say anything. Later I popped up question of extras and to my surprise she just asked for 500 rs for handjob with top access. When I asked for B2B she first said no but later I think she also became horny and said yes just for 1 k. It was mind blowing experience for me. I even did grinding in doggy style and sucked her boobs to the fullest. She was extremely caring and gentle.

GFE- 9/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (Soft and Medium Size).

Butt- 8/10 (Big and Tight)..Would request you to share the contact over PM.

Guptodhon12
08-02-19, 14:14
Can any Senior Bonafide member share this Indi's Digits to me please? The original user hasn't share any digits on my Inbox & didn't given any reply about this Indie. Want to know her details.Were you able to get her digits, would request you to share over PM if you have.

AxlRoses21
08-02-19, 15:07
Hi Seniors and newbies,

I've come back to Kol after a good 4 years and find that my old contacts have either moved on or have changed their numbers.

I am sincerely hoping some kind hearted soul could help me out with some digits of reliable SPs. I am here till Sunday.

I am more than willing to reciprocate in kind should any of you be inclined to visit Jaipur or Delhi.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Shockman
08-02-19, 16:21
Here's John's Map.

Will also try to find a consolidation of SG reports that I posted a little more than a year ago (it is outdated but may contain some useful information).

Let me know if you need a pimp reference. I have been loyal to mine for decades and find him reliable (although getting a bit lazy now).

I did try to go through many pages but couldn't figure out. May be missed out on the right reports.

Thanks for guidance. Can I please share good pimp contact nos. Cudnt find your mssge in my inbox.

IB Newbie
08-03-19, 04:24
Hi brothers,

I am very new to this scene and a beginner in this mongering world. It is my humble request to the senior kind hearted souls of this forum if you can share few good contacts with me. I am more into matured women / HW / Bhabis. My budget will be 3-4 k but lesser the better. I am not in a position now to reciprocate with my contacts as I am very new but will surely do it when I manage to gather some of my own.

My pm is active.

Thanks in advance. Sharing is caring.

Cheers.

STC 2017
08-03-19, 12:48
the business is running for years. But only concern is, we don't know who has not paid the hapta (weekly money to LE) or who has not increased fees or given in to the demands of the LEs; none of us like to end up in jail for a night or two and get produced in the the court next day..These are my precise worries.

GreatCasanova
08-03-19, 13:37
Wow guys. How are you? Indian women has got their self identity. Indian girls started exploring sexual dimensions. 3 sum orgy which was taboo is flooding Indian metros now. What a revolution. Also city of joy is evolving from its shieds of orthodox culture. Have induced 2 hot girls from different states to worship sex by agreeing to 3 sum. They were shy and reluctant. Thanks to modern sex vedios and short films in you tubes. Made them watch and do their 1st 3 sum. So guys they are available for one to one and also 3 sum. They are educated fair beautiful around 20-22 years. So only guys looking at classy pussy and agree to share only real engineering / MBA college gals with me are welcome. I have recently developed a fantasy to fuck only engineering / MBA college gals. Please do not offer to share Sumi number. I know her. My cock get really hard when I look at engineering or MBA ladies hostels. So students from these hostels welcome. I have other classy ones. Will share.

NaughtyDevil1
08-03-19, 21:18
Thanks bro for help. My pm is active, do share any reliable contacts.

Here's John's Map.

Will also try to find a consolidation of SG reports that I posted a little more than a year ago (it is outdated but may contain some useful information).

Let me know if you need a pimp reference. I have been loyal to mine for decades and find him reliable (although getting a bit lazy now).

NaughtyDevil1
08-03-19, 21:22
It appears yes from what I understand. Earlier she was an indie and now handles many girls but doesn't give service herself anymore.

Tried Tanu. Many reports already there, nothing more to add. Total GFE, but cost on the higher side. 6 k with place.

Is Paro and Erstwhile Paromita the same person. I cam back to Kolkata after sometime and looking for some good profiles to spend time with.

DevilHeart
08-04-19, 09:50
Hi guys,

Need your help to get in touch with paro she has blocked me because I didn't have a reference if any one could help me with that I would really appreciate it.

Tia.

Crkjuan
08-04-19, 13:18
Hey fellow mongers,

Hope everyone is having good fun. Contacted Paro then she said dyuti is available for 16 k / night which I feel is very high price. Is it worth for such money?

Venom5566
08-04-19, 15:36
I am a regular monger of Kolkata and Delhi and have several positive leads here. But it's been ages I have been trying for a good GFE lead in Bhubneswar.

It's a request to all the fellow mongers to help me out with a good contact of Bhubneswar.

You help will be highly appreciated and will be reverted back with quality birds of your choice from Delhi Kolkata Bangalore Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Metso
08-04-19, 17:27
Haven't written for a long time so updating here for the past few trips. (Note all are petite & slim) all are dance + shot.

Building 6 - Named as lagan building.

Kushboo in 2nd floor, 30 days old, damn tight pussy and good attitude. 3700.

Shivani - 3200 in 2nd floor, her cousin sister you can see the resemblence in the face. Did a threesome with them, no lesbian stuff but both are fun, 2 hours 2 shots is like 7 k.

Aisha - 3200 ground floor first room, tight pussy.

Ganja Jamuna.

Nisha- 6400 2nd floor 2 months old. Gets crazy hormy and wet. Ticktok ID, nishachhadi4.

Kushi- 6400 ground floor, Jaipur gal, cute and tight pussy.

Building number 3:

Tusu- 3200, very nice gal, try if available.

Sangam bari:

Mehek - 8400 top floor, fat young gal, people who like extra meat will enjoy, huge boobs.

Rahat Palace.

Divya singh -8400, ground floor top room horny and wild girl, sister of Sonia singh.

Old 10 opposite to welcome hotel.

Anjali- 3200, petite Bengali gal, you will be entertained.

Night lovers.

Forgot name -8400, top floor first room to the left. Crazy dancer + really pink pussy, pinkest I have ever seen. Was fucking her, she was enjoying and dancing on the bed during fuck.

Muskan 3200- Very good co-operative gal. Fingered her pussy and made her dripping wet.

All above are very good ones tried and tested with no nakras. Take Sunil pimp he knows everyone.

Shockman
08-04-19, 17:35
Repost.

Thanks bro for help. My pm is active, do share any reliable contacts.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2172915&viewfull=1#post2172915.

SG Pointers-Redux.

This post spurred me to revisit and update, (as best as I could) a list I had made before my trip there last year. I'll be there again in just a couple of weeks and this is part of my extensive research. Please note, this list is essentially outdated and a year old.

My disclaimer is that, YMMV since, other than for a handful of SG working girls, I have no personal experience with the vast majority mentioned here. I have depended on the excellent reports provided by the awesome seniors in this group to whom I'm deeply indebted.

Please pardon any mistakes and let me know if I can assist with amending, editing or adding to this list.

Prem Bandhan.

Pb Mahi top floor first room to left g BJ? Wildcat enjoys nudity.

Pb Shovani Ground Floor.

Pb Kareena 3 Road floor BJ good performer.

Pb Neha singh 2nd floor.

Pb Pooja top floor BBJ good dance.

Pb Taniya top floor BBJ DFK.

Pb Kajal top floor BBJ.

Pb Kareena top floor BBJ.

Pb Hema top floor good dance.

Pb Jaya third floor? BJ?

Pb Pooja first floor BBJ sexy bitchy foreplay dance rim?

Pb Chandni third floor g no BJ no DFK.

Pb rinki 3 Road floor Kareena sis nice tits.

Pb Priya dance.

Bldg 10 a New Naya Bari.

10 a / Naya 2nd floor Manisha good dance.

10 a / Naya bari 3rd floor Chandni big uns DFK good performer.

10 a / Naya bari Bong 3rd floor last room good performer.

10 a Naya ravina ground floor good dance.

10 a Naya nidhi ground floor cute okay performer.

10 a Manisha.

10 a Naya Shweta top floor bt.

10 a Tanya nice attitude.

10 a Naya dus Manisha 3rd floor.

Bldg 12.

12 Muskan? Floor good performer.

12 Megha? Floor good performer.

12 Pooja 4th floor fair giggly.

12 Monica 2nd floor tall, sexy simple nature.

12 Sonali first floor good performer.

12 Sania ground floor extension good performer.

12 Shivani ground floor good dance.

12 Cherry ground floor good dance but recently raised to 5200.

12 Kushboo 1st floor dance good performer.

12 Anjali 1st floor good dance but attitude.

12 Sonia ground floor BJ.

12 Trisha? Floor BBJ.

12 Tanushree 1st floor left side last room toilet Avoid.

12 Sony bt good dance.

12 Pakhi behind PB first floor 19.

12 Jeevika 1 f g.

12 Manisha and g.

12 Sweety g.

12 Kushi big uns g.

Kanchen Place. Bldg 3?

Kanchan place bharti, 2nd floor, 2nd room right of staircase, CBJ good performer.

Kanchan place henna ground Floor last room good.

Kanchan place Jyothi p top Floor dance slim and sexy and cooperative with positions.

Kanchan place Neha top Floor good DFK slightly fat but sexy in bed.

Kanchan place kashish 4th floor GFE horny model class book in advance.

Kanchen place Nisha good.

Kanchan place farah ground floor 2nd floor good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor fat good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor muskan good performer.

Kanchan place moni v good bldg 3.

Ganga jamuna.

Ganga jamuna manju gr floor 2nd room on left near toilet good performer.

Ganga jamuna reshmi first floor big uns good performer.

Ganga jamuna shanti rina.

Ganga jamuna Rupa 4th floor DFK g.

Night Lover.

Night lover Rowshini good performer.

Night lover Sonam top floor sexy tight big boobs no nonsense performer.

Night lover Pooja 1st floor good performer best exp GFE DFK model class booked always.

NL Pooja first floor, first room on right gg motki Pooja DFK.

Night lover rajni DFK.

Night lover kushboo tigress.

Night lover 12 sony bt good dance.

Night lover top floor 2nd door from left GF.

Night loverJjyoti 2nd floor hot.

Bldg in front of NL.

Diksha DFK, big uns, GFE 4. 2 k.

Ganesh bhavan bldg with ganesh mural.

Ganesh bhavan Preeti first floor, directly opp corner to stairs 4. 2 k big tits good performer likes to drink.

Ganesh bhavan Mumpy first floor GFE BBBJ 4. 2 k.

Ganesh bhavan usha? Floor BBBJ / FS / dance 4. 2 k.

Rupashree.

Rupashree 4. 2 k top floor Khushi or khushboo. Avoid.

Rupashree 4. K ground floor large lady bt good performer.

Rupashree sonia singh GFE.

Dream house.

Dream house pooja biswas 2nd floor, BJ / FS.

Dream house ground floor hot agrawali.

Other Buildings.

Bldg 14 be Sona bong good performer.

Bldg 14 be g.

New bldg opp pb 2nd FL 1st room on right g.

Rahat place poonam ground floor right room next to stairs good.

Menaka bari payal good performance.

Bharath bari Jyothi bt g bt greedy rushed dry.

Bldg 19 Ground Floor twinkle good dance but attitude and 6300 GFE g avoid?

Bldg 10 be preeti g.

Sangham Swetha 1st FL.

Sangham 2nd floot bharathi g.

Bldg 19 sania DFK 3200.

Muskaan okay.

Khushboo DFK GFE dead end nr toilet.

BJ Providers.

Payul, puja, nisha, Rani, Bubbly, sweety, sona, priya no 14 bbj.

Directions:

Take the same road as the Shova Bazaar metro station towards Girish Park. Take the left side of the pavement (you will see street hookers calling for you on right side). Do not engage with them and overall be careful of the street hookers. On the right side you will see exide showroom. Cross over in front of a nursing home. Several pimps will accost you. Ask for your favored one (mine, for whatever it's worth, is Teja, lazy bum but I've been dealing with him for a long time and they will guide you to him.

Another safe entrance is by the HP petrol bunk.

After get down from Sobhabazar metro just cross the junction and start walking through street towards BK Paul avenue.

Turn left on the first road (this is Avinash kabiraj street).

This is the safest entry point (my choice is this).

Walk through Avinash kabiraj street till right side you see one mithai shop and then UBI (bank and ATM).

Stop here, do not go any further without a good pimp.

Just opposite to UBI ATM is Prembandhan building (now you on the right place).

Report of Distinction:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf 926-TheSexGuru.

SharpShooter27
08-04-19, 19:07
Hey guys!

I am looking for contacts in Udaipur, if any brother has any kindly pm me, can share awesome contacts in Delhi and Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Kolsx
08-04-19, 19:53
Repost.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2172915&viewfull=1#post2172915.

SG Pointers-Redux.

This post spurred me to revisit and update, (as best as I could) a list I had made before my trip there last year. I'll be there again in just a couple of weeks and this is part of my extensive research. Please note, this list is essentially outdated and a year old.

My disclaimer is that, YMMV since, other than for a handful of SG working girls, I have no personal experience with the vast majority mentioned here. I have depended on the excellent reports provided by the awesome seniors in this group to whom I'm deeply indebted.

Its really great to see post on SG again. We are talking about Indies only. Lets not forget the City of Joy's treasure.

Safe mongering.

NaughtyDevil1
08-04-19, 20:19
Thanks bro. Unfortunately, have left the city now but hope to return soon.

Repost.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2172915&viewfull=1#post2172915.

SG Pointers-Redux.

Please pardon any mistakes and let me know if I can assist with amending, editing or adding to this list.

Prem Bandhan.

Pb Mahi top floor first room to left g BJ? Wildcat enjoys nudity.

Pb Shovani Ground Floor.

Pb Kareena 3 Road floor BJ good performer.

Pb Neha singh 2nd floor.

Pb Pooja top floor BBJ good dance.

Pb Taniya top floor BBJ DFK.

Pb Kajal top floor BBJ.

Pb Kareena top floor BBJ.

Pb Hema top floor good dance.

Pb Jaya third floor? BJ?

Pb Pooja first floor BBJ sexy bitchy foreplay dance rim?

Pb Chandni third floor g no BJ no DFK.

Pb rinki 3 Road floor Kareena sis nice tits.

Pb Priya dance.

Bldg 10 a New Naya Bari.

10 a / Naya 2nd floor Manisha good dance.

10 a / Naya bari 3rd floor Chandni big uns DFK good performer.

10 a / Naya bari Bong 3rd floor last room good performer.

10 a Naya ravina ground floor good dance.

10 a Naya nidhi ground floor cute okay performer.

10 a Manisha.

10 a Naya Shweta top floor bt.

10 a Tanya nice attitude.

10 a Naya dus Manisha 3rd floor.

Bldg 12.

12 Muskan? Floor good performer.

12 Megha? Floor good performer.

12 Pooja 4th floor fair giggly.

12 Monica 2nd floor tall, sexy simple nature.

12 Sonali first floor good performer.

12 Sania ground floor extension good performer.

12 Shivani ground floor good dance.

12 Cherry ground floor good dance but recently raised to 5200.

12 Kushboo 1st floor dance good performer.

12 Anjali 1st floor good dance but attitude.

12 Sonia ground floor BJ.

12 Trisha? Floor BBJ.

12 Tanushree 1st floor left side last room toilet Avoid.

12 Sony bt good dance.

12 Pakhi behind PB first floor 19.

12 Jeevika 1 f g.

12 Manisha and g.

12 Sweety g.

12 Kushi big uns g.

Kanchen Place. Bldg 3?

Kanchan place bharti, 2nd floor, 2nd room right of staircase, CBJ good performer.

Kanchan place henna ground Floor last room good.

Kanchan place Jyothi p top Floor dance slim and sexy and cooperative with positions.

Kanchan place Neha top Floor good DFK slightly fat but sexy in bed.

Kanchan place kashish 4th floor GFE horny model class book in advance.

Kanchen place Nisha good.

Kanchan place farah ground floor 2nd floor good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor fat good performer.

Kanchan place? Floor muskan good performer.

Kanchan place moni v good bldg 3.

Ganga jamuna.

Ganga jamuna manju gr floor 2nd room on left near toilet good performer.

Ganga jamuna reshmi first floor big uns good performer.

Ganga jamuna shanti rina.

Ganga jamuna Rupa 4th floor DFK g.

Night Lover.

Night lover Rowshini good performer.

Night lover Sonam top floor sexy tight big boobs no nonsense performer.

Night lover Pooja 1st floor good performer best exp GFE DFK model class booked always.

NL Pooja first floor, first room on right gg motki Pooja DFK.

Night lover rajni DFK.

Night lover kushboo tigress.

Night lover 12 sony bt good dance.

Night lover top floor 2nd door from left GF.

Night loverJjyoti 2nd floor hot.

Bldg in front of NL.

Diksha DFK, big uns, GFE 4. 2 k.

Ganesh bhavan bldg with ganesh mural.

Ganesh bhavan Preeti first floor, directly opp corner to stairs 4. 2 k big tits good performer likes to drink.

Ganesh bhavan Mumpy first floor GFE BBBJ 4. 2 k.

Ganesh bhavan usha? Floor BBBJ / FS / dance 4. 2 k.

Rupashree.

Rupashree 4. 2 k top floor Khushi or khushboo. Avoid.

Rupashree 4. K ground floor large lady bt good performer.

Rupashree sonia singh GFE.

Dream house.

Dream house pooja biswas 2nd floor, BJ / FS.

Dream house ground floor hot agrawali.

Other Buildings.

Bldg 14 be Sona bong good performer.

Bldg 14 be g.

New bldg opp pb 2nd FL 1st room on right g.

Rahat place poonam ground floor right room next to stairs good.

Menaka bari payal good performance.

Bharath bari Jyothi bt g bt greedy rushed dry.

Bldg 19 Ground Floor twinkle good dance but attitude and 6300 GFE g avoid?

Bldg 10 be preeti g.

Sangham Swetha 1st FL.

Sangham 2nd floot bharathi g.

Bldg 19 sania DFK 3200.

Muskaan okay.

Khushboo DFK GFE dead end nr toilet.

BJ Providers.

Payul, puja, nisha, Rani, Bubbly, sweety, sona, priya no 14 bbj.

Directions:

Take the same road as the Shova Bazaar metro station towards Girish Park. Take the left side of the pavement (you will see street hookers calling for you on right side). Do not engage with them and overall be careful of the street hookers. On the right side you will see exide showroom. Cross over in front of a nursing home. Several pimps will accost you. Ask for your favored one (mine, for whatever it's worth, is Teja, lazy bum but I've been dealing with him for a long time and they will guide you to him.

Another safe entrance is by the HP petrol bunk.

After get down from Sobhabazar metro just cross the junction and start walking through street towards BK Paul avenue.

Turn left on the first road (this is Avinash kabiraj street).

This is the safest entry point (my choice is this).

Walk through Avinash kabiraj street till right side you see one mithai shop and then UBI (bank and ATM).

Stop here, do not go any further without a good pimp.

Just opposite to UBI ATM is Prembandhan building (now you on the right place).

Report of Distinction:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf 926-TheSexGuru.

Venom5566
08-05-19, 12:58
Bhubneswar Leads.

I am a regular monger of Kolkata and Delhi and have several positive leads here. But it's been ages I have been trying for a good GFE lead in Bhubneswar.

It's a request to all the fellow mongers to help me out with a good contact of Bhubneswar.

You help will be highly appreciated and will be reverted back with quality birds of your choice from Delhi Kolkata Bangalore Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Metso
08-05-19, 14:11
Repost.

SG Pointers-Redux.

My disclaimer is that, YMMV since, other than for a handful of SG working girls, I have no personal experience with the vast majority mentioned here. I have depended on the excellent reports provided by the awesome seniors in this group to whom I'm deeply indebted..Pb Kareena 3 Road floor BJ good performer. <Not Available anymore.

Pb Kareena top floor BBJ. Not Available anymore.

10 a Tanya nice attitude. Not Available anymore.

10 a Check out Sonia from terrace she is very good.

12 Muskan top floor good performer.

12 Cherry ground floor good dance but recently raised to 5200. <Not Available anymore, atleast when I checked this week.

Kanchan place bharti, 2nd floor, 2nd room right of staircase, CBJ good performer. <Moved to Sangam Bari, third floor.

Dream house Pooja biswas 2nd floor, BJ / FS. Now moved to Ganga jamuna top floor.

Rahat place poonam ground floor right room next to stairs good. RH has completly changed, good to check out though.

Bldg 19 Ground Floor twinkle good dance but attitude and 6300 GFE g avoid? Haven't seen here, but avoid is yes.

BK2117
08-05-19, 14:16
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RahulMcm
08-05-19, 14:37
Hi Seniors,

I am visiting Kolkata for a month and as ever request your help with reliable SP with classy collection. Budget is not an issue. Please could you help me.

Are.

NaveenInd
08-05-19, 17:16
Hello guys,

I am in Kolkata this weekend looking at Indies or good SP's. Can reciprocate the same with contacts in Delhi / Mumbai.

Regards,

Naveen.

Naked Desires3
08-07-19, 00:09
Hey friends,

It is good to see posts about group sex / group fun in the forum. It is an indicator that experienced forum members are openly speaking about their deepest naked desires! Believe me, group fun in any form is far more interesting than solo fun because it is more uninhibited & shameless and so it is far more exciting. Of course, the compatibility of all the co-mongers, safety, hygiene, privacy, location etc needs to be planned. I am simply adding my 2 cents here.

* the so-called indes on this forum are few and over-promoted by a few specific guys with their own vested interests. Best to avoid all of them for reasons already discussed in the forum.

* it is good to see a flurry of SG posts in the forum after a long time. In my opinion SG fares best for such group fun activities because one does not need to worry about location / girl / rate / pics / cheating etc. Its all live and plenty of choice & variety.

* there is no need to read hundreds of pages and 'research' for names of specific girls in SG. Moreover, many SG posts in the forum are old and the girls have moved to other buildings or gone away. It all varies as per personal choice. So, all one needs is a compatible & experienced co-monger who knows about SG safety / security norms and a co-operative pimp for can specifically cater to the requirements. Rest it is all live choice on the spot after discussing with pimp and confirming with the girl. That works best.

* IMHO. MMF is best or else it becomes crowded and distracting. Some times MMFF works and sometimes it fails but, MMF always works very well. In SG the rooms and bed size are okay upto MMF.

* SG offers additional advantage of a naked dance setup with music which is not possible in any other location.

* moreover, the group sex idea is always more risky in guesthouses etc due to LE risk and spa / MP do not have enough space. In SG it is safe and tension-free MMF.

* as per my experience. Most of the girls are scared to do a MMF and the SP / girl can throw up tantrums at the last moment or not co-operate / behave awkwardly. Very few girls are ready and co-operative in a MMF setup. But, in SG this won't be a problem because you can discuss live and check. Moreover, in SG the girls are used to do naked dance for more than 1 guy in the room and then do sex. So, you can easily book a girl for 2 hours and see naked dance followed by MMF fun. You get plenty of choice and variety. All live. I will recommend the premium buildings at SG.

* I see mention of '5-star' location and indes for group sex on the forum. Well, these may be tried by those with limitless cash but, I think these fun parties can be organised more safely and in much lesser expense at SG. SG does have its limitations and restrictions and most of the girls are not non-professional GFE types. But, the possibilities and choices are incomparable. Many hotels do not allow 2 guys in one room with 1 girl and you may need to book 2 rooms + the girl / SP may have issues. SG is the best answer for all these problems and you can always plan your budget / requirements / personal preferences with your friend co-monger, pimp and the girl. Best way to enjoy at SG may be to plan outings on 3-4 consecutive evenings for 4-5 hours each day and try 2-3 girls every day for naked dance / sex. No point in booking 5-star rooms. Avoid crowded weekends at SG.

* lastly, be careful. Be safe. Go for group fun only with very trustworthy mongers and take a reliable pimp for SG. Follow all safety precautions at SG and be extra careful about hygiene / safe sex in group fun. Discuss sexual orientation, the whole plan, the SG setup and the finances beforehand with the co-monger to avoid major trouble and embarrassment later.

Hope that helps.

Your bro,

Naked desires!

RascalsHole
08-07-19, 06:16
I recently got drunk and was roaming in red light area at around 12:00 am night in drunken state in a bike. The police was patrolling that area and caught me. They made me sit in their jeep and were taking me to lockup. They took everything from me, my mobile, my purse. Then they put me in lock up for around three hours. I had rs 5 k in my purse. Then they released me but took all of rs 5 k kept in my purse. So, no one should venture near red light area around 12:00 am as there is police activity at that time.

CheckMate007
08-07-19, 07:28
Hey fellow mongers,

Hope everyone is having good fun. Contacted Paro then she said dyuti is available for 16 k / night which I feel is very high price. Is it worth for such money?Nope She isn't. At max 10 k.

MadMonkey2013
08-07-19, 07:44
Anyone has tried her, she looks quite appalling but her charges are quite high. I am wonder what her service and performance is like.

Suka1
08-07-19, 15:34
Sorry to know this, police take advantage of us.

I recently got drunk and was roaming in red light area at around 12:00 am night in drunken state in a bike. The police was patrolling that area and caught me. They made me sit in their jeep and were taking me to lockup. They took everything from me, my mobile, my purse. Then they put me in lock up for around three hours. I had rs 5 k in my purse. Then they released me but took all of rs 5 k kept in my purse. So, no one should venture near red light area around 12:00 am as there is police activity at that time.

Aarush
08-07-19, 16:52
Is there anyone up for club hunting with me? Few clubs has some really good scenes I heard. If anyone is up for it pm me with your number.

Naked Desires3
08-07-19, 17:21
I recently got drunk and was roaming in red light area at around 12:00 am night in drunken state in a bike. The police was patrolling that area and caught me. They made me sit in their jeep and were taking me to lockup. They took everything from me, my mobile, my purse. Then they put me in lock up for around three hours. I had rs 5 k in my purse. Then they released me but took all of rs 5 k kept in my purse. So, no one should venture near red light area around 12:00 am as there is police activity at that time.This post should be an eye opener to everyone. In the past. I have always advised monger friends about do's and don'ts at SG particularly about. Timing, entry / exit route, pimp and alcohol. And some of my friends have made fun of me as if I am too paranoid. It is not so. SG is super-safe even at late night but, one needs to follow some basic safety precautions. Otherwise, such unpleasant experiences spoil all the fun. Finally, if properly handled, SG is more safe, more fun and more hassle-free than the shady MPs and the overpriced & over-promoted low-grade indes.

Raj000
08-07-19, 18:38
Please tell me who is best among all in SP Riya's den? Please give me rating.

Krishhhhh
08-07-19, 21:36
I will visit Kolkata next week and need some contacts so that I can hire escort. Genuine and trustworthy who can provide me a good girl with reasonable price! Previously I had a contact but currently he is not answering anybody's call. So I am in a urgent need of a contact!

BlackStone9
08-07-19, 22:26
Great post. Thanks for sharing this buddy.

Can anyone help me with an Anal hoe in SG. Or someone who has great butt. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Repost.

SG Pointers-Redux.

Gogogo1
08-07-19, 22:28
This is Megha. Had her twice. 6 k shot. Good looking and polished girl. Love red wine can well converse in English. Good GFE, Open to DFK and BBJ. Small boobs. Overall will rate her 6.5/10.

Anyone has tried her, she looks quite appalling but her charges are quite high. I am wonder what her service and performance is like.

JessyBlr
08-08-19, 03:12
I have loads of group experience. 3 some, foursomes and 3 couple (An orgy is pending).

I feel MMF is great when you both men are good friends and can open up with no inhibitions. Else, it becomes a bit uncomfortable.

Would be keen to join in Kolkata.

Hey friends,

It is good to see posts about group sex / group fun in the forum. It is an indicator that experienced forum members are openly speaking about their deepest naked desires! Believe me, group fun in any form is far more interesting than solo fun because it is more uninhibited & shameless and so it is far more exciting. Of course, the compatibility of all the co-mongers, safety, hygiene, privacy, location etc needs to be planned. I am simply adding my 2 cents here.

* the so-called indes on this forum are few and over-promoted by a few specific guys with their own vested interests. Best to avoid all of them for reasons already discussed in the forum.

* it is good to see a flurry of SG posts in the forum after a long time. In my opinion SG fares best for such group fun activities because one does not need to worry about location / girl / rate / pics / cheating etc. Its all live and plenty of choice & variety.

Naked Desires3
08-08-19, 06:13
Please tell me who is best among all in SP Riya's den? Please give me rating.You will really like Riya SP provided you like the maid servant types and cheap rates. No further discussion is necessary. All her birds are of the same class.

Riya SP and joy SP is a good example of how deceptive and how altered pics can be. Both SPs, again heavily promoted in the forum like few 'indes' provide dubious quality. Joy SP has a few good birds occasionally (read: accidentally) and the pics are never indicative. However, Riya SP consistently provides housemaid quality!

I took Puja as per Riya SP's forceful recommendation. Pic was not attractive but was promised long shower together along with sensual massage. At 3 k for 2 shots it sounded a VFM deal. This was 10 days ago. In reality, Puja is a dusky maid like (not the fair beauty as promised by Riya!) but slim figured around 25 years. So went ahead. I was promised 'stay as long as you like' and full co-operation at the time of payment. Riya was there with another ugly fatso HW maid named madhu. Madhu and riya left soon leaving us alone. Shower with Puja was okay. Then within 10 minutes started major tantrums and hurry to go home. I lost all interest. Did not do anything at all. I quickly masturbated, packed and left quickly. Puja counted the masturbation as 'one shot' (although it was not a handjob. Puja did nothing) and offered to refund the second shot money. Riya had left by then and I was asked to book again for a 1.5 K refund. Ha! I left silently and quickly without any further discussion with Puja orRiya. Mood spoiler and horrible.

Had a MMF type experience with a bird provided by joy SP months ago. Again deceptive pics and maid quality. There is no washbasin in the attached washroom at joy's place. The bedsheet was probably washed last during the mughal era and graced by all ISG monger brother patrons of joy SP till date. Joy SP works only for those who are eager to put their tool in any hole of any kind any where provided it's cheap.

Both SPs can provide experiences that can help you to quit mongering unless, of course, you are okay with smelly, sweaty housemaids in a hot humid room at a cheap price and okay with pics which are no where near reality.

I have stopped trusting pics. SG with live on the spot choices and huge variety is surely better in any budget range, in my opinion.

Hope that helps.

ND.

UsexxeDup01
08-08-19, 06:39
Hi folks,

Kolkata has been my home but I haven't really explored this side of Kolkata before and looking to explore MPs, Indies while my time here in the next few weeks.

Looking at the posts reviews. I'm interested in Adrija and other Indie with GFE experience.

Have recently developed a thing for FEMDOM in Europe and am wondering if there is any girl here into it?

I can't really help anyone at the moment by sharing contacts but can reciprocate things in EU. Specifically FKK clubs.

Would anyone be wiling to help me with few contacts I can explore?

Also, I saw there were some issues with MPs in the near past, is it OK to visit them now?

P.S: In the process of getting my Subscription here.

Would really appreciate the help.

Alex7J
08-08-19, 10:58
Wow guys. How are you? Indian women has got their self identity. Indian girls started exploring sexual dimensions. 3 sum orgy which was taboo is flooding Indian metros now. What a revolution. Also city of joy is evolving from its shieds of orthodox culture. Have induced 2 hot girls from different states to worship sex by agreeing to 3 sum. They were shy and reluctant. Thanks to modern sex vedios and short films in you tubes. Made them watch and do their 1st 3 sum. So guys they are available for one to one and also 3 sum. They are educated fair beautiful around 20-22 years. So only guys looking at classy pussy and agree to share only real engineering / MBA college gals with me are welcome. I have recently developed a fantasy to fuck only engineering / MBA college gals. Please do not offer to share Sumi number. I know her. My cock get really hard when I look at engineering or MBA ladies hostels. So students from these hostels welcome. I have other classy ones. Will share.Would like to thank you for your help at the last moment and last night in Kolkata buddy. The lady was great nothing impressive to talk about but sex was awesome, she was tight and enjoyed the beer and food in Westin. I enjoyed the fuck and good in bed.

Tx again mate.

Hvnt written about the 2 crazy nights in Roxy and tantra but clubbing is crazy in Kolkata.

Cheers.

Will be back soon.

LoveBug69
08-09-19, 06:52
I was on the verge of heart fail, as I was not able to access the site for more than eight hours.

I thought, the govt has banned this site as well after banning the porn sites a year back!

Anyways, the heart is back in position! .

Anyone else faced challenge is accessing?

Happy mongering,

LB.

AdityaSG
08-09-19, 07:57
LOL! Yes I faced the same issue and the same thought ran through my mind that it's banned now.

Happy mongering!

Cheers!

I was on the verge of heart fail, as I was not able to access the site for more than eight hours.

I thought, the govt has banned this site as well after banning the porn sites a year back!

Happy mongering,

LB.

Suka1
08-09-19, 08:50

Happy mongering,

LB.Last night, I couldn't access this site and I thought same. I was disappointed by the thought of loosing few contacts I had in inbox.

Paidalyatri
08-09-19, 09:33

Happy mongering,

LB.I think it was server problem.

Daxj1133
08-09-19, 10:10
Reading all the posts about Calcutta got me pretty excited. Thanks to the detailed explanations and the advises. I came to Calcutta after two years back and this city is indeed a city of joy.

I'm from Calcutta but moved to Bangalore and Berlin earlier. So can't wait to explore SG. Waiting for subscription to get activated in order to be able to PM. Meanwhile any advises to start venturing into SG would be appreciable.

Rakesh A
08-09-19, 11:40

Happy mongering,

LB.It happens frequently but nothing to worry about.

Everyday data upload and processing happens and at that time the website will be offline.

Sometimes it goes offline for few hours.

DekaLora
08-09-19, 12:19
I used to live in Bhubaneswar but not any more. If you are looking for leads in Bhubaneswar, visit the numerous spas in Patia, Saileshri Vihar and other places around that area. You should get some help. Its a happening area due to the IT employees and students of near by institutes.

Bhubneswar Leads.

Thanks.

JamesDG
08-09-19, 13:09
I have been frequently visiting kolkata in the past few months and had tried to get some good contacts for indies.

Thanks a lot to a few who helped me out with the contacts.

Adrija.

Very nice chubby girl who loves the act herself. Very cooperative and decent girl who loves to talk. Open to all positions and will oblige with a CIM. Did not ask for A level and don't know if she offers as I was more than satified with the service. Spent almost 2-3 hrs with her. Face is very sweet and can have a long conversation with her.

She is fat for the height but her attitute and service makes it up.

Big tits. Did not allow me to finger her, had her own funda for that.

I had a lot of fun in Kolkata during my visits. Could not get to meet madhu as the numbers I got seem to be wrong.

Looking forward for more visits in Kolkata would apreciate some more indies contacts.

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

Vikram14
08-09-19, 13:31
Hello guys,

I will be visiting Kolkata next week and staying near park hotel. . can someone please share the good indi or SP like Riya etc. Digit.

Smkd617
08-09-19, 14:15
This is Megha. Had her twice. 6 k shot. Good looking and polished girl. Love red wine can well converse in English. Good GFE, Open to DFK and BBJ. Small boobs. Overall will rate her 6.5/10.Is this Paromita Megha I thought it was a different picture.

VMike
08-09-19, 15:52
You will really like Riya SP provided you like the maid servant types and cheap rates. No further discussion is necessary. All her birds are of the same class.

Riya SP and joy SP is a good example of how deceptive and how altered pics can be. Both SPs, again heavily promoted in the forum like few 'indes' provide dubious quality. Joy SP has a few good birds occasionally (read: accidentally) and the pics are never indicative. However, Riya SP consistently provides housemaid quality!

I took Puja as per Riya SP's forceful recommendation. Pic was not attractive but was promised long shower together along with sensual massage. At 3 k for 2 shots it sounded a VFM deal. This was 10 days ago. In reality, Puja is a dusky maid like (not the fair beauty as promised by Riya!) but slim figured around 25 years. So went ahead. I was promised 'stay as long as you like' and full co-operation at the time of payment. Riya was there with another ugly fatso HW maid named madhu. Madhu and riya left soon leaving us alone. Shower with Puja was okay. Then within 10 minutes started major tantrums and hurry to go home. I lost all interest. Did not do anything at all. I quickly masturbated, packed and left quickly. Puja counted the masturbation as 'one shot' (although it was not a handjob. Puja did nothing) and offered to refund the second shot money. Riya had left by then and I was asked to book again for a 1.5 K refund. Ha! I left silently and quickly without any further discussion with Puja orRiya. Mood spoiler and horrible.Have tried both and what you are saying is actually true. However I'm an outsider and scared to go alone in SG.

Raj2910
08-09-19, 18:35
Met her a few days back. She was quite punctual and has a very nice attitude in terms of hygiene and dress sense-she was smelling nice too as she was wearing a nice perfume. She is a complete delight package and very good to talk to also, has a good figure and toned breasts even though she would be around 35 years of age. Excellent in bed as she enjoys the act herself. She is very passionate in love making provided one is nice to her and does the right things to turn her on. 6 K is what I paid for 2-3 hours although she is not a time watcher. A must try for all as she does not look her age. I am very bad at writing FRs so I stop here. Anyone wanting her contact can ping me but it would be better to go thru Paro as she is supposedly very loyal to her. I too called her through Paro.

Cheers!

PrateekKhanna
08-09-19, 19:02
Hello All,

My visit is due shortly. Would be thankful if some kind souls can offer some VFM and GFE indies out there for incall (or outcall).

DFK and DATY is must for me.

Have already tried known ones like Adrija, Priyanka AH etc. , the regular names. So, any gems outside of this forum would be helpful. Will be there for 2 x days shortly.

Also, kindly help with some reliable SG pimp contact with reference, would be nice.

Thanks!

PleasureForYou
08-09-19, 22:50
Hey fellow mongers,

Hope everyone is having good fun. Contacted Paro then she said dyuti is available for 16 k / night which I feel is very high price. Is it worth for such money?They have gone out of their mind and has happened just because of few fellow mongers who acts as a pimp I believe.

SaahilKad
08-09-19, 22:52
Anyone has tried her, she looks quite appalling but her charges are quite high. I am wonder what her service and performance is like.Hi bro,

Does her number ends in 92. If yes can you please PM the ref as I can't remember the ref & she is asking for it.

Naked Desires3
08-10-19, 01:29
Have tried both and what you are saying is actually true. However I'm an outsider and scared to go alone in SG.Received your PM too. I prefer group fun. MMF group sex, voyeurism / exhibitionism etc. If you would have been comfortable with group fun in any form (strictly straight of course) I could have gone to SG with you and taken care of all your fears and worries. I know reliable pimps.

But I only go to premium buildings. It requires one full evening with at least 4-5 hours to taste SG properly. At least one day but, 3-4 days is best. For sex party: 2-3 girls each day with naked dances and sex.

The presence of 2 guys in the room adds to the fun of seeing naked dance. Naked dance may be followed by MMF group sex or MF sex by the first monger and then the second or only one monger does the girl and the other assists / is a voyeur. In next session with another girl the previous voyeur monger may fuck while the other watches or whatever is planned as per mutual comfort and finances. Group fun can easily be planned by 2 strictly straight mongers provided they are comfortable with each other in the same room and plan the finances accordingly.

I hope that helps. Take care.

Naked desires.

Rrohitchnada
08-10-19, 03:46
I agree to what you said. Although have tried Joy only. What you said about the place and girls is absolutely true, I also feel the same. He thinks you will any damn hole. He has to offer, I returned from his place without action last time. In my opinion it is no VFM at all.

Have tried both and what you are saying is actually true. However I'm an outsider and scared to go alone in SG.

Daxj1133
08-10-19, 08:24
This post should be an eye opener to everyone. In the past. I have always advised monger friends about do's and don'ts at SG particularly about. Timing, entry / exit route, pimp and alcohol. And some of my friends have made fun of me as if I am too paranoid. It is not so. SG is super-safe even at late night but, one needs to follow some basic safety precautions. Otherwise, such unpleasant experiences spoil all the fun. Finally, if properly handled, SG is more safe, more fun and more hassle-free than the shady MPs and the overpriced & over-promoted low-grade indes.Hi Naked Desire3,

Have been reading all your posts and now I seemed to have understand your perspective. No point reading through 10000's of reviews and better start w / SG. Bought subscription on 21st July but still PM is not active. How would you suggest to venture into.

SG w / o dedicated SP contact?

The overpriced girls at SPA are not worth it, spent yesterday 4 k + 2.5 k at the counter for BJ.

Paidalyatri
08-10-19, 09:28
Hello All,

My visit is due shortly. Would be thankful if some kind souls can offer some VFM and GFE indies out there for incall (or outcall).

DFK and DATY is must for me.

Have already tried known ones like Adrija, Priyanka AH etc. , the regular names. So, any gems outside of this forum would be helpful. Will be there for 2 x days shortly.

Also, kindly help with some reliable SG pimp contact with reference, would be nice.

Thanks!If your dates suit me, I can lead you sg safe and sure fun with budget price.

PrateekKhanna
08-10-19, 12:48
Hello Bro,

Sent you a PM, please check.

Thanks,

Prateek.

If your dates suit me, I can lead you sg safe and sure fun with budget price.

LoveBug69
08-10-19, 17:54
Both SPs can provide experiences that can help you to quit mongering unless, of course, you are okay with smelly, sweaty housemaids in a hot humid room at a cheap price and okay with pics which are no where near reality.

I have stopped trusting pics. SG with live on the spot choices and huge variety is surely better in any budget range, in my opinion.

Hope that helps.

ND.I also faced the same challenge with them. I got the service of Pinki who is exactly resembling the physical features of class of people explained here.

I was not in a mood to have sex with her or kiss her. But, just to get the value of my money back, I asked for CIM which she did reluctantly.

It is best avoided unless you have some other constraints. With this incident, I really started to hate SPs.

Regards,

LB.

Naked Desires3
08-10-19, 20:11
Hi Naked Desire3,

Have been reading all your posts and now I seemed to have understand your perspective. No point reading through 10000's of reviews and better start w / SG. Bought subscription on 21st July but still PM is not active. How would you suggest to venture into.

SG w / o dedicated SP contact?

The overpriced girls at SPA are not worth it, spent yesterday 4 k + 2.5 k at the counter for BJ.Subscription starts instantly. Saw your other post stating that you paid through bitcoins. Did you complete the subscription process? Did you contact the admin with your payment details? If not. Do it now and the subscription will start immediately.

I will not suggest venturing into SG without a reliable pimp. Take a senior member along as wingman if you are so fearful. Take all safety precautions and thereafter relax! You are going for fun and not to get more stressed! SG is safe if handled properly.

Suka1
08-11-19, 07:31
SP Joy has sent me below pics. If anybody has tried any of these birds. If so, please share your reviews. These pics seem to be photoshopped.

Mem9700
08-11-19, 09:12
Folks. Visiting Kolkata for few weeks. Any recommendations on which spa near Minot park / park street / Ballygunge have pretty girls willing to offer service? Help very much appreciated. SG is not an option.

Naked Desires3
08-11-19, 11:47
If your dates suit me, I can lead you sg safe and sure fun with budget price.Received your PM. You claim to be able to manage SG with up to 50% discounts. I am skeptical and wonder how. I hope this will not lead to any KLPD or trouble.

As per my knowledge and experience. The rates are fixed in SG. No need to pay any advance or brokerage to pimp. The girls directly give the brokerage to the pimp. Any tips to pimp is completely voluntary. No bargaining works and bargaining / arguments is not recommended in premium buildings of SG. Throwing one's weight around or bypassing the hired pimp / official pimp system may lead to deep trouble. Be careful.

GreatCasanova
08-11-19, 15:23
Hi friends,

How are you? I had shared my GF Jyoti no with few of you although my mailbox was flooded with mail. Who are the lucky ones banged her? Anyway she is a nympho. Wants sex. Guys eat this 20 year old beauty like an anaconda. Also there is 3 sum girls available. They are very good educated and young beauties. Of course non of them Bengali. Dear Raul and Amit the 3 sum experience with these gals will definitely beat the group sex we had with 2 other girls in south city area with KFC chicken in lunch in 2014 . Great experience. I cannot forget that experience. Amit do you remember while you were banging miss Subhra my face was near your balls and I was directly looking at your cock entering her pussy. Lifetime close up view. . The other girl Miss p while sucking your cock was so horny immediately stood up and DFKed me when I asked what both of you were doing / the you remember? Guys sex has different dimensions. Each taste is different from others. Taste of group sex, 3 sum, solo. 1 to one has different taste and feeling. Enjoy variety. I have tasted Sg diva to college student, Bengali medium school girls, models and tolly actresses. I have some good model and actress as my Gfs too. Their movie and films are all over internet. Will only exchange with genuine ISGians with similar contact. Example give a student contact and take a student contact. Give a genuine model contact take a genuine model contact. Give an actress contact and take an actress contact. Give horny educated girls contact take same. Give classy HW and take. Cheers.

Rrohitchnada
08-11-19, 18:15
SP Joy has sent me below pics. If anybody has tried any of these birds. If so, please share your reviews. These pics seem to be photoshopped.Pictures are highly morphed or very old, like once upon a time types.

Already lot of discussion about Joy lately.

Still if you are tempted to try ant one of these, do share your experiences.

Everyouth
08-12-19, 04:40
SP Joy has sent me below pics. If anybody has tried any of these birds. If so, please share your reviews. These pics seem to be photoshopped.Don't visit Joy.

The pics are far from reality, and girls are very unprofessional, you're lucky if you get more than 30 minutes!

Moreover, the Joy is very rude if you complain about the girls. I strictly avoid him since my last experience.

Daxj1133
08-12-19, 05:47
Folks. Visiting Kolkata for few weeks. Any recommendations on which spa near Minot park / park street / Ballygunge have pretty girls willing to offer service? Help very much appreciated. SG is not an option.The air you breathe Spa seems to be pretty good from what I read in old threads here. Will have to go there myself.

Daxj1133
08-12-19, 05:48
Subscription starts instantly. Saw your other post stating that you paid through bitcoins. Did you complete the subscription process? Did you contact the admin with your payment details? If not. Do it now and the subscription will start immediately.

I will not suggest venturing into SG without a reliable pimp. Take a senior member along as wingman if you are so fearful. Take all safety precautions and thereafter relax! You are going for fun and not to get more stressed! SG is safe if handled properly.Finally my subscription got activated, PMed.

LoveBug69
08-12-19, 07:40
SP Joy has sent me below pics. If anybody has tried any of these birds. If so, please share your reviews. These pics seem to be photoshopped.If I remember correctly I saw most of these birds in my whatsapp. However, on the the-day, they were not available. But, overall, this SP is not good.

You may ask for the specific bird and inform the SP that you will return if the same chick is not available. Otherwise, best to avoid.

Let us know if you could enjoy.

Paidalyatri
08-12-19, 10:55
Received your PM. You claim to be able to manage SG with up to 50% discounts. I am skeptical and wonder how. I hope this will not lead to any KLPD or trouble.

As per my knowledge and experience. The rates are fixed in SG. No need to pay any advance or brokerage to pimp. The girls directly give the brokerage to the pimp. Any tips to pimp is completely voluntary. No bargaining works and bargaining / arguments is not recommended in premium buildings of SG. Throwing one's weight around or bypassing the hired pimp / official pimp system may lead to deep trouble. Be careful.Actual rates in sg are much low but outsider such as Banglorians have hiked rates of girls too much. I had tried Sangam, Nilkamal for only 500 in 2005. Ganga jamuna, 10, shanti much less. Here some particular pimps are promoted while they are of no use for a regular customer. They can not help you in case of any trouble. But they get a cut of 30% of what you pay. So they tell high rates to get more money. Even some friends here pay them tip! One more thing-you can get a girl for 1 k in ordinary bari paying 3 k in premium!

Venom5566
08-12-19, 13:44
Hello fellow mongers!

Do you have any idea of a spa situated in Aurobindo Mall in Howrah Salkia? The name is Devolinn Spa.

Did anyone try?

Rrohitchnada
08-12-19, 18:26
Joy is really very rude, and expects you to be happy with whatever hole he provides. Decebing.

Offers. Better use your hand than throwing your money in dustbin.

If I remember correctly I saw most of these birds in my whatsapp. However, on the the-day, they were not available. But, overall, this SP is not good.

You may ask for the specific bird and inform the SP that you will return if the same chick is not available. Otherwise, best to avoid.

Let us know if you could enjoy..

Alex7J
08-12-19, 18:39
Hi friends,

How are you? I had shared my GF Jyoti no with few of you although my mailbox was flooded with mail. Who are the lucky ones banged her? Anyway she is a nympho. Wants sex. Guys eat this 20 year old beauty like an anaconda. Also there is 3 sum girls available. They are very good educated and young beauties. Of course non of them Bengali. Dear Raul and Amit the 3 sum experience with these gals will definitely beat the group sex we had with 2 other girls in south city area with KFC chicken in lunch in 2014 . Great experience. I cannot forget that experience. Amit do you remember while you were banging miss Subhra my face was near your balls and I was directly looking at your cock entering her pussy. Lifetime close up view. . The other girl Miss p while sucking your cock was so horny immediately stood up and DFKed me when I asked what both of you were doing / the you remember? Guys sex has different dimensions. Each taste is different from others. Taste of group sex, 3 sum, solo. 1 to one has different taste and feeling. Enjoy variety. I have tasted Sg diva to college student, Bengali medium school girls, models and tolly actresses. I have some good model and actress as my Gfs too. Their movie and films are all over internet. Will only exchange with genuine ISGians with similar contact. Example give a student contact and take a student contact. Give a genuine model contact take a genuine model contact. Give an actress contact and take an actress contact. Give horny educated girls contact take same. Give classy HW and take. Cheers.Thanks bro for the contact, I raise all my 3 hands as she is a thick Oriya bombshell. She is young, big boobs brown nipples and a sexy ass. Maybe some guys won't like for the dark color and her tone of simple Hindi and Bengali, but that is the beauty and sex appeal of bong women I look for. The rawness in sex the tightness of pussy, the feeling of fucking a newbie.

Don't have words to describe but just the feeling of her BBA next to me is so crazy I can get an instant hard on. Just the first shot done now, let's see till how long I can go with this young hot chick.

Time for dinner and then it's sex again.

Cheers mate you are a Casanova and women love you.

Ciao and peace.

Alex.

Inblr01
08-12-19, 19:09
Wisdom and words by Pinga are immortal.

He is amazing senior and helped me starting SG journey way back at kolkata.

He even helped me with his own guide who took me to best of girls in those buildings for wonderful time.

Last 7 years, have not been a single trip to SG as I am no longer travelling to kolkata. But place has not changed last 50 years and I do not think it will change in future as well.

So Pinga wisdom will continue to guide us.

Cheers.

Hi bros,

The above mentioned post is a decade back, by one od the senior member Pinga. I have gone through all old posts randomly. Before my recent and first trip to the City of Joy. Bit, some how, I missed the above post, which is a gem of posts about Sonagachi. Hatsoff to Pinga Sir. First time visitors to SG can go through the post for a detailed idea about the place. Its a guide to fresh mongers (in terms of SG) like me, who want to explore SG. Last but not the least. The last word in the post about love with the SG girls impressed me a lot - " Love them. But leave them there".

Alex7J
08-13-19, 06:51
Thanks bro for the contact, I raise all my 3 hands as she is a thick Oriya bombshell. She is young, big boobs brown nipples and a sexy ass. Maybe some guys won't like for the dark color and her tone of simple Hindi and Bengali, but that is the beauty and sex appeal of bong women I look for. The rawness in sex the tightness of pussy, the feeling of fucking a newbie.

Don't have words to describe but just the feeling of her BBA next to me is so crazy I can get an instant hard on. Just the first shot done now, let's see till how long I can go with this young hot chick.

Time for dinner and then it's sex again.

Cheers mate you are a Casanova and women love you.

Ciao and peace.

Alex.From the first one as an introduction to second one as a post dinner fuck job and to the third in midnight early hours in morning half sleep mode, to the fourth one as a Good Morning BJ to the post breakfast no. 5 as a fuckathalon.

This young ass is a never say never champion, not for the 1 shot boys but for the overnighter marathon men like me who need sex after every 4 hrs as prescribed by sex therapy.

Can't get over her, she is sleeping like a small baby next to me and me want to fuck her again after my daily work briefing.

I love city of joy it is pussyland. And tx to my Home boy you know who you are buddy for being my constant companion in Kolkata for chatting and stuff.

Crazy it is bong pussy.

Amibua
08-13-19, 07:50
Hi guys,

My subscription has ended and I'm unable to renew it as couldn't make payment through any payment gateway or card. I'm not comfortable with Bitcoin, have absolutely no idea about it. Can anyone help me out. TIA.

John1970
08-13-19, 08:00
Hi all,

Visiting S G next week.

Interested friends may PM to share dance!

Cheers.

John.

Nvmsdel
08-13-19, 18:32
I can join if it is in the last week of August. I have sent a pm to you.

Hi all,

Visiting S G next week.

Cheers.

John.

Daxj1133
08-14-19, 00:48
Tried Sonali SP in Naktala, 3 k / hour + 500 tip. I tried two girls back to back. First girl was cute, second almost like a maid. Nothing great. Safe room but girls could have been better. One felt like amateur which is nice.

Seniors, please suggest some pretty girls.

Daxj1133
08-14-19, 00:54
Bablu hi!

You really mentioned about few gems, who are worth and many of them are tried by me for dance or shot.

But You forgot to write about a stunning dancer and beautiful girl and She is Ria from Bld No 7.

As we all all know that Bld 7 is known for low end girls, but Ria is only girl there who is a premium level item.

I took her for dance at 2700/- and She was recommended by you. Believe me she was so excited hearing Bablu's name that gave me best GFE of all time, eventually she is terrific dancer too. She was just amazing. Bld no 7 is towards north side of lane to the point.!Still reading old posts of John the great, can't wait to go to SG.

Could you please make SG great again and show me around. Pm's: the.

ChronicFuck
08-14-19, 08:12
Hi fellow ISGians,

I am new to this forum and am visiting Calcutta for 4 days. Have heard in general that Cal is a mongering heaven. Request you for some suggestions on where to go and how to go about it. I have been going through the threads but most of the information shared is for SG (don't want to start there) and other SP recos which I can't really follow properly.

Happy to start with some good MP options and then maybe explore SPs as well. Also, if there are bars / clubs which are frequented by birds quite open to explore them as well.

Thanks in advance.

LoveBug69
08-14-19, 14:52
Came back today morning to Kolkata after nearly 2. 5 weeks travelling and thought of visiting Spa for some action. So, went to a Saltlake spa which is known to me for a long time.

Thai EXODUS. That is the only phrase that can be used here.

All Thai girls are gone!

Called up two more spas. There is no Thai anywhere in Kolkata due to the raid 2 weeks back and concerned visa issues.

Had to take up a desi girl with big asset. Thought of managing with this girl. But again Jhatka.

After the Tel malish she informed no extra available. Finally she did just the hand job with top pressing only in rs 500.

An evening lost!

Now the only option left is good SPs as Spa experience gone and even porn sites banned! .

Some kind hearted bro please share some contact of good SPs. I am mostly with Spa (not with SPs) and the few SPs I tried like Joy were bad failure. So, kindly PM a few contact.

ChronicFuck
08-14-19, 16:46
Something similar happening in Gurgaon as well. Called up one of my regulars at a spa here today and she asked me to stay away for a few days as they are not doing extras. Some raid at spas in Delhi and Gurgaon over the past week.

Was really looking forward to catching some action in Kolkata during my visit in the next 3-4 days. This is really disappointing.

Came back today morning to Kolkata after nearly 2. 5 weeks travelling and thought of visiting Spa for some action. So, went to a Saltlake spa which is known to me for a long time.

All Thai girls are gone!

Called up two more spas. There is no Thai anywhere in Kolkata due to the raid 2 weeks back and concerned visa issues.

Had to take up a desi girl with big asset. Thought of managing with this girl. But again Jhatka.

After the Tel malish she informed no extra available. Finally she did just the hand job with top pressing only in rs 500..

IAmTheBest
08-14-19, 17:09
Has all the thais left? What news of Osmo? Other spas? Any more reports from other spas will be appreciated. Thanks

All Thai girls are gone!

After the Tel malish she informed no extra available. Finally she did just the hand job with top pressing only in rs 500..

BumchikBabloo
08-14-19, 19:26
Guys,

Need individual indie contacts for Goa. As I'm travelling there next week, if anyone have few data please PM me thanks.

Rrohitchnada
08-14-19, 19:36
I also faced this on a regular spa in salt lake. Only that I was told about this behind closed doors, and I decided to quit. Somehow my mind dominated the junior and I exited quietly.

All Thai girls are gone!

Don 9089
08-15-19, 08:18
Happy Independence Day friends.

Metso
08-15-19, 11:38
Hi fellow ISGians,

I am new to this forum and am visiting Calcutta for 4 days. Have heard in general that Cal is a mongering heaven. Request you for some suggestions on where to go and how to go about it. I have been going through the threads but most of the information shared is for SG (don't want to start there) and other SP recos which I can't really follow properly.

Happy to start with some good MP options and then maybe explore SPs as well. Also, if there are bars / clubs which are frequented by birds quite open to explore them as well.

Thanks in advance.Cal is a mongering heaven because of SG. If you don't want to visit that, then it's like any other city MP.

Raj000
08-15-19, 13:14
Hi friends,

Does anyone know about the exact location of red light area at seoraphuli in Hooghly district?

Or any other location in Hooghly district? I know there is a red light area at seoraphuli but don't know about the exact location.

Please help me.

Thanks.

MaskedBoy666
08-15-19, 14:15
Hello everyone,

Sorry to all those whom I didn't reply in private. I was out of touch with ISG and I have lost all contacts of every ISG friend and every SP, working girl, independent, Spa contacts, everything.

Paidalyatri
08-15-19, 19:12
Hi friends,

Does anyone know about the exact location of red light area at seoraphuli in Hooghly district?

Or any other location in Hooghly district? I know there is a red light area at seoraphuli but don't know about the exact location.

Please help me.

Thanks.It is near ticket counter. A parallel lane goes to baidyabati rail line. You will find magi standing in evening.

JessyBlr
08-16-19, 02:11
Guys,

Need individual indie contacts for Goa. As I'm travelling there next week, if anyone have few data please PM me thanks.I suggest stay away from local mongering in Goa unless you take someone along. It is not safe otherwise.

Raj000
08-16-19, 07:27
It is near ticket counter. A parallel lane goes to baidyabati rail line. You will find magi standing in evening.OK. Thanks.

I was watching a youtube video where the person crossing a rail line and after that he was going through a road. Then I saw girls are standing in front of their home. In the description of that video he wrote that is 4 no. Station road but I didn't find that road in google map. Could you please give me the details about that by providing the name of the road which I can find in google map? Or if you have any other locations information near seoraphuli / serampore or any hotel name in that location where the service is available?

Master Madan
08-16-19, 08:00
Friends, I am visiting Kolkata this month end after 4/5 months. Can fellow brothers please share some sp or indie contacts preferably who has place, as I prefer to avoid taking the hassle of booking a place on my own.

Thank you all.

Pratjan
08-16-19, 12:18
Provide few cheap and good girls contact in Kolkata for full night fun.

Suka1
08-16-19, 14:07
Hi all,

Sp Paromita has sent these pics. What are your feedbacks. Charges are bit high.

Raj000
08-16-19, 14:42
It is near ticket counter. A parallel lane goes to baidyabati rail line. You will find magi standing in evening.Okay. Thanks.

I was watching a youtube video there the person crossing the rail line and after few meter girls are standing in front of their home. He wrote in the description that the road is 4 no. Station road. But I didn't find it in Google map. Could you please share the name of that road which I can easily find in Google map? If you know any other place where the service is available near seoraphuli / serampore or any hotel name please let me know.

Thanks.

DazedRaj
08-16-19, 16:01
Hi bro,

I'm coming to Kolkata for a brief visit on 24th. Would love to sample this pussy. Can you please pm the digits?

Hi,

ChronicFuck
08-16-19, 22:09
OK. So with some research and calling up a couple of different MPs was finally able to find a MP with Thai birds.

Went to this spa and met Miss A. Very good looking and cute but petite, so won't work for people with a taste for big jugs. The actual massage was quite good and titillating as well. She knew the right buttons to press. Eventually popped the question herself if I want extra services to which I gladly agreed. FS wasn't on the menu so decided to go with B2B. She asked for 4 K but negotiated to 3 K and she went about her job.

Asked her for BJ as well but not on the menu so the price did pinch me but Johnny needed it badly so gave in.

Overall: 7/10 (could give 8 just because of her looks).

Total Damage: 2 K counter + 3 K.

WIR: Not her (BJ needed at that price). But the spa is very good. Clean and hygienic. So maybe some other option some time. The lady at the counter did mention there are about 10-12 girls there with some more thai options.

Has all the thais left? What news of Osmo? Other spas? Any more reports from other spas will be appreciated. Thanks

RascalsHole
08-17-19, 11:04
SP Joy has sent me below pics. If anybody has tried any of these birds. If so, please share your reviews. These pics seem to be photoshopped.There are total five girls here. Two pictures belong to the same girl. I have tried four out of five girls in this post. Two were very good, one was average and one was chubby ugly woman of thirty years old in terms of appearance. All four of them gave me good service.

Sourav 1919
08-17-19, 12:54
Hi all,

Sp Paromita has sent these pics. What are your feedbacks. Charges are bit high.Hello bro,

One of the pics you shared is of Dyuti. Prices seems on a higher side at Paromita's den, but she has the best collection one could dream of. So go for it, nothing to regret.

RaviOli
08-17-19, 13:31
Can any kind soul please share feedback on Roshni (from SP Paro) on service and appearance? Can't find anything on the forum about her.

Thanks.

PrateekKhanna
08-18-19, 05:18
Who is Dyuti amongst these, bro? Is she GFE? Ok with DFK and DATY etc. Usual damage of SP Paro?

Hello bro,

One of the pics you shared is of Dyuti. Prices seems on a higher side at Paromita's den, but she has the best collection one could dream of. So go for it, nothing to regret.

RaviOli
08-18-19, 06:27
Who is Dyuti amongst these, bro? Is she GFE? Ok with DFK and DATY etc. Usual damage of SP Paro?The girl in saree is her. Not met her but few FRs suggest good GFE.

Paro charges 6 k per session with or without place.

Hope this helps.

RaviOli
08-18-19, 06:37
Who is Dyuti amongst these, bro? Is she GFE? Ok with DFK and DATY etc. Usual damage of SP Paro?Disclaimer on my previous post:

I have never used SP Paro's services. I am passing on the rates as she quoted me recently without any negotiation. If someone gets a better rate please do help us in saving our bucks.

Also, she recommended taking meghna / tanu / dyuti / priya for guaranteed good service. As I didn't find any to my taste, I politely declined.

HelloKol
08-18-19, 07:22
Hi all,

I am new to Kolkata and will be here for 4 days only and I wanted to know all the SP's names here can I get there contacts from Loc also note I don't have Private Messages.

If someone can help or any pointers will be very helpful.

Rambo95
08-18-19, 07:36
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296198&d=1559156928

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=296199&d=1559156928

This post is being posted by PleasureForYou on 05-29-19 20:09.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2328276&viewfull=1#post2328276.

Max75
08-18-19, 12:59
Looking at videos posted on Youtube I see in numerous hot Bengali bhabi types in SG which is what turns me on. Is there an option of taking them outside SG? I have read a few posts where the rooms there could be really unhygienic and the yelling and shouting at the background may take a toll on the mood. I am not sure whether the SPs would be able to provide such variety of options as available at SG. Or alternatively can any of the SG experts suggest decent spots at SG or decent pimps who can direct to spots where one can enjoy at ease, spend quality time. Budget is not an issue, just need a decent safe place with utmost peace of mind.

Bhosdi Wala
08-18-19, 13:50
HI Friends.

I am back after three years.

Now I want to go to SG with few friends.

We will have party.

Interested friends can send me PM.

BW.

HelloKol
08-18-19, 15:06
I am new to Kolkata, and I wanted help in getting the SP contacts mentioned here the Sp paro and all will I find them in Loc.

Note I don't have a membership, and will leave Kolkata in 4 days.

Bohemaniaa
08-18-19, 18:30
So I got this HW contact through locanto and for a change locanto did me good. It was advertised as direct contact and no broker, so at first I was apprehensive but the budget quoted was logical so I took the plunge and I for once thank me for taking the decision. Set an approximate for late evening as she being a HW works 7-6 . Now coming to the deed it was one of my better experiences though I have limited experience with indies. The lady is horny and co operative and that is a plus for me as HW I like for a good fuck. So over all it was a good one. She looks kinda sexy and her ass is munchkin for ass lovers. But she is a bit inquisitive for the downside.

I can share this budget fuck with all for a slimier contact in return.

Face: 7 (above average kinda sexy).

Pussy: 6 (bit Loose).

Ass: 8 (delight for ass lovers).

WIR- Yes.

WIR- Yes.

Mushafir
08-19-19, 06:08
Hi all,

Sp Paromita has sent these pics. What are your feedbacks. Charges are bit high.They are Sapna, Dhyuti and Sushmita.

Master Madan
08-19-19, 06:59
Okay. Thanks.

I was watching a youtube video there the person crossing the rail line and after few meter girls are standing in front of their home. He wrote in the description that the road is 4 no. Station road. But I didn't find it in Google map. Could you please share the name of that road which I can easily find in Google map? If you know any other place where the service is available near seoraphuli / serampore or any hotel name please let me know.

Thanks.Don't think there's a name for such narrow lane. Go to ticket counter after sbi atmThis road is just perpendicular to ticket counter. Start walking, you will see all wg standing.

RahulA9282
08-19-19, 07:04
I am a regular user of AH but only limited to sending and receiving messages. This was the first time that I received back a message from the girl on AH asking for my contact number. The said girl is from Ranaghat and was more interested in threesomes, threesome here means You, your wife or girlfriend and the girl. I had made it clear in the previous message that I was not interested in threesomes and that I can't go all the way to Ranaghat for the session, but only if she comes to Kolkata.

Anyways, after I received the message from her for my contact number, I was in two minds weather to give her number or not, what if she is some kind of trap, etc etc. Anyways, just by curiosity I gave her my number through the messaging service of the AH. On Friday night I got a call from her. At that time since I was at home with my family, I requested her to call me again on Saturday morning after 10.30 am. So, I again received a call from her on Saturday at 11.30 am. She was ready to come to Kolkata and the price was fixed for 5 k for 2-3 hours. But, she told me to pick her up from Bidhannagar Railway station. I agreed and the time was fixed for 11.30 am on Sunday, I. E, yesterday to pick her up from the station.

On Sunday I reached near Ultadanga at 11.15 am and to my surprise she had already arrived there and was waiting for me near the Auto Stand. I picked her up in my car and proceeded towards the Hotel which I had already booked.

Now coming to the girl. She says she is 26 yo and has a 7 yo son. Her ID also confirms her age. But she definitely doesn't look like more than 21 or 22 yo. She has definitely a bit sagging boobs but her overall body was that of a young girl with perfect medium slim shape. She was good in nature and also good in bed. She was open to everything except Anal, which I am also not interested in at all. Not a time watcher and was enjoying the act and longing for intercourse. It seemed she liked intercourse and DATY the most. We stayed for more than 3 hours in the hotel and I did 2 rounds with her. 1 in intercourse and another CIM BBBJ.

On the way back I dropped her at Sealdah station.

But one thing is for sure. This success in AH has changed my perception that AH is full of scams. Interested seniors can PM me for her digits but only ping me only and only if you are interested in the session. No data collectors please.

Happy mongering.

Raj000
08-19-19, 07:51
Don't think there's a name for such narrow lane. Go to ticket counter after sbi atmThis road is just perpendicular to ticket counter. Start walking, you will see all wg standing.Okay. Thanks.

What is the usual rate there?

Hourly basis or per shot?

RaviKapoor1
08-19-19, 11:46
OK. So with some research and calling up a couple of different MPs was finally able to find a MP with Thai birds.

Went to this spa and met Miss A. Very good looking and cute but petite, so won't work for people with a taste for big jugs. The actual massage was quite good and titillating as well. She knew the right buttons to press. Eventually popped the question herself if I want extra services to which I gladly agreed. FS wasn't on the menu so decided to go with B2B. She asked for 4 K but negotiated to 3 K and she went about her job.

Asked her for BJ as well but not on the menu so the price did pinch me but Johnny needed it badly so gave in.

Overall: 7/10 (could give 8 just because of her looks).

Total Damage: 2 K counter + 3 K.

WIR: Not her (BJ needed at that price). But the spa is very good. Clean and hygienic. So maybe some other option some time. The lady at the counter did mention there are about 10-12 girls there with some more thai options.Name please?

Naked Desires3
08-19-19, 11:49
Looking at videos posted on Youtube I see in numerous hot Bengali bhabi types in SG which is what turns me on. Is there an option of taking them outside SG? I have read a few posts where the rooms there could be really unhygienic and the yelling and shouting at the background may take a toll on the mood. I am not sure whether the SPs would be able to provide such variety of options as available at SG. Or alternatively can any of the SG experts suggest decent spots at SG or decent pimps who can direct to spots where one can enjoy at ease, spend quality time. Budget is not an issue, just need a decent safe place with utmost peace of mind.SG is SG. Period. Best place to get quality time without the tension of fake pics and last moment (bad) surprises as with MPs and SPs and above all huge variety with live choices. So, no better option is possible anywhere. You may surely get better rooms with attached washroom with some SPs but so many live choices / options will not be possible. Premium buildings have AC rooms for peaceful fun. Naked dance only possible at SG. Instead of wasting a fortune in 5-star rooms. Taste 2-3 girls daily for 3-4 evenings in premium buildings at SG. You will get to enjoy a wide range of girls, variety of service and naked dances. At SG you need to be very careful about the safety precautions and need to understand that all girls don't provide all services. Instead of complaining about what is not available or according to your liking with a particular girl or finding faults with SG setup and environment. Focus on the unique options and possibilities at SG and have a longer program with 2-3 girls daily for a few days. No matter how choosy you are or whatever be your requirements. You will be very very satisfied. SG has wide variety of fresh, beautiful, fair and young girls. Taste the 19 to 25 category in premium buildings of SG. Why go for fat, ugly and much used HWs in cheaper buildings? Plan ahead, follow safety precautions and get a cooperative pimp. You don't need to pay anything or any advance to the pimp. But, a good tip to the pimp at the beginning of the tour helps to create a good impression. Be very gentle and loving to the girls as if she is your girlfriend and don't do anything that makes her uncomfortable. You will be pleased with your experiences.

Tuggie
08-19-19, 12:37
Hey guys,

I'm staying in Kolkata. I'd like to have SP Paromita's contact details. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Gogogo1
08-19-19, 12:52
She is super sexy with great boobs only downside is she is not upscale to interact. Service is very good. No FR in Kolkata forum for FR and Pics you can search Delhi forum. Enjoy.

Can any kind soul please share feedback on Roshni (from SP Paro) on service and appearance? Can't find anything on the forum about her.

Thanks.

Tuggie
08-19-19, 13:36
Who is Dyuti amongst these, bro? Is she GFE? Ok with DFK and DATY etc. Usual damage of SP Paro?Please provide me with the contact details of SP Paromita. In desperate need. Thanks.

FunAtWork
08-19-19, 14:37
Hi John,

Would be glad to accompany you provided I am there. After 23rd will not be there though. Is Arun also Coming? Arun do let me know if you are coming too.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Visiting S G next week.

Cheers.

John.

Kolsx
08-19-19, 20:00
He was in Kolkata last month. Due to work pressure, could not meet.

Hi John,

Would be glad to accompany you provided I am there. After 23rd will not be there though. Is Arun also Coming? Arun do let me know if you are coming too.

Cheers.

FunAtWork
08-19-19, 20:07
Yes July edition I know, me lord and him spent some quality time together. It was a real eye opener to me regarding SG in 3 days that we were together.

Would like to spend at least 1 day with them if time permits. Having an extremely busy schedule last 2 months. But I think will be able to squeeze some time out to be with the undisputed champions of SG.

Cheers.

He was in Kolkata last month. Due to work pressure, could not meet.

Kolsx
08-19-19, 20:11
Got Joy's contact from a senior member. Though there are many negative reports on him, don't know whether any of the attached girls is good in service.

Any feedback?

BongDick
08-19-19, 21:28
Hi,

I will be traveling to LOL soon. Can anyone pm me legit could bracts of Bengali girls or pimps? So Joy seems legit.

IAmTheBest
08-20-19, 02:22
Nice find. Good FR. By the way what's AH? Thanks

I am a regular user of AH but only limited to sending and receiving messages. This was the first time that I received back a message from the girl on AH asking for my contact number. The said girl is from Ranaghat and was more interested in threesomes, threesome here means You, your wife or girlfriend and the girl. I had made it clear in the previous message that I was not interested in threesomes and that I can't go all the way to Ranaghat for the session, but only if she comes to Kolkata.

Anyways, after I received the message from her for my contact number, I was in two minds weather to give her number or not, what if she is some kind of trap, etc etc. Anyways, just by curiosity I gave her my number through the messaging service of the AH. On Friday night I got a call from her. At that time since I was at home with my family, I requested her to call me again on Saturday morning after 10.30 am. So, I again received a call from her on Saturday at 11.30 am. She was ready to come to Kolkata and the price was fixed for 5 k for 2-3 hours. But, she told me to pick her up from Bidhannagar Railway station. I agreed and the time was fixed for 11.30 am on Sunday, I. E, yesterday to pick her up from the station..

Aks1989
08-20-19, 03:29
Bro, have msgd you. Am an ass lover. Can you please share.

So I got this HW contact through locanto and for a change locanto did me good. It was advertised as direct contact and no broker, so at first I was apprehensive but the budget quoted was logical so I took the plunge and I for once thank me for taking the decision. Set an approximate for late evening as she being a HW works 7-6 . Now coming to the deed it was one of my better experiences though I have limited experience with indies. The lady is horny and co operative and that is a plus for me as HW I like for a good fuck. So over all it was a good one. She looks kinda sexy and her ass is munchkin for ass lovers. But she is a bit inquisitive for the downside..

Master Madan
08-20-19, 07:08
Okay. Thanks.

What is the usual rate there?

Hourly basis or per shot?200/250 per shot. Disclaimers, I didn't try it looking at the dirty bedsheet, just asked rate and left after paying 50 bucks.

JamesFromHeave
08-20-19, 07:40
It is very dirty and filthy place. Kd is better than this place.

200/250 per shot. Disclaimers, I didn't try it looking at the dirty bedsheet, just asked rate and left after paying 50 bucks.

NewInPune
08-20-19, 09:59
Not sure why there are bad reports. I had used his once. The woman was same as the pic.

Her service was okish. He didn't have AC and I didn't like that. Also not too fond of incall. But everything else seemed genuine. And he charges around 2.5 k which is lower than what most are quoting here.

Cheers!

Got Joy's contact from a senior member. Though there are many negative reports on him, don't know whether any of the attached girls is good in service.

Any feedback?

Paidalyatri
08-20-19, 12:27
200/250 per shot. Disclaimers, I didn't try it looking at the dirty bedsheet, just asked rate and left after paying 50 bucks.Many friends here ask about Kolkata suburbs as Sheoraphuli but very few write about it. You tried a little. Main point is safety and behaviour of wg. In my opinion Lachhipur and some sg baris are best in this regard. More friends are requested to write about suburbs rld.

Max75
08-20-19, 14:01
SG is SG. Period. Best place to get quality time without the tension of fake pics and last moment (bad) surprises as with MPs and SPs and above all huge variety with live choices. So, no better option is possible anywhere. You may surely get better rooms with attached washroom with some SPs but so many live choices / options will not be possible. Premium buildings have AC rooms for peaceful fun. Naked dance only possible at SG. Instead of wasting a fortune in 5-star rooms. Taste 2-3 girls daily for 3-4 evenings in premium buildings at SG. You will get to enjoy a wide range of girls, variety of service and naked dances. At SG you need to be very careful about the safety precautions and need to understand that all girls don't provide all services. Instead of complaining about what is not available or according to your liking with a particular girl or finding faults with SG setup and environment. Focus on the unique options and possibilities at SG and have a longer program with 2-3 girls daily for a few days. No matter how choosy you are or whatever be your requirements. You will be very very satisfied. SG has wide variety of fresh, beautiful, fair and young girls. Taste the 19 to 25 category in premium buildings of SG. Why go for fat, ugly and much used HWs in cheaper buildings? Plan ahead, follow safety precautions and get a cooperative pimp. You don't need to pay anything or any advance to the pimp. But, a good tip to the pimp at the beginning of the tour helps to create a good impression. Be very gentle and loving to the girls as if she is your girlfriend and don't do anything that makes her uncomfortable. You will be pleased with your experiences.Your points are valid and it makes sense. The issue is knowing where the premium buildings are and which of the pimps are genuine. If that can be cracked I suppose SG is a gold mine. To add to your bit, I just love the ambience of music blaring, women yelling and shouting, pan shops crowded and the streets busy lined up with hundreds of hookers.

BaldAss
08-20-19, 14:05
Dear friends,

I'm visiting Kolkata from 21-23 August 2019. Request the forum friends to help me with some good contacts in Kolkata. I can reciprocate in Delhi. Thanks in anticipation.

Roddick
08-20-19, 14:50
First pic, the woman, HW, actually, is quite tall and has a great curvy figure and provides enthusiastic service, recommended. 2nd is so-so. Hope it helps.

ChronicFuck
08-20-19, 14:52
Name please?Just visit this spa in AK block salt lake. Its a popular wellness spa chain with 3/4 outlets. Hope this helps.

Roddick
08-20-19, 14:54
Tried the 3rd one, one in BW pic. Good figure but hurried service. In a great rush to complete.

Test Master
08-20-19, 16:56
Have been RTFF. What is the position at SG late nights (say beyond 10 pm)? What time do the premium buildings operate until? Is there availability in the early hours- say 6-7 AM?

SG is SG. Period. Best place to get quality time without the tension of fake pics and last moment (bad) surprises as with MPs and SPs and above all huge variety with live choices. So, no better option is possible anywhere. You may surely get better rooms with attached washroom with some SPs but so many live choices / options will not be possible. Premium buildings have AC rooms for peaceful fun. Naked dance only possible at SG. Instead of wasting a fortune in 5-star rooms. Taste 2-3 girls daily for 3-4 evenings in premium buildings at SG. You will get to enjoy a wide range of girls, variety of service and naked dances. At SG you need to be very careful about the safety precautions and need to understand that all girls don't provide all services. Instead of complaining about what is not available or according to your liking with a particular girl or finding faults with SG setup and environment. Focus on the unique options and possibilities at SG and have a longer program with 2-3 girls daily for a few days. No matter how choosy you are or whatever be your requirements. You will be very very satisfied. SG has wide variety of fresh, beautiful, fair and young girls. Taste the 19 to 25 category in premium buildings of SG. Why go for fat, ugly and much used HWs in cheaper buildings? Plan ahead, follow safety precautions and get a cooperative pimp. You don't need to pay anything or any advance to the pimp. But, a good tip to the pimp at the beginning of the tour helps to create a good impression. Be very gentle and loving to the girls as if she is your girlfriend and don't do anything that makes her uncomfortable. You will be pleased with your experiences.

Aruncuckoo
08-20-19, 17:07
He was in Kolkata last month. Due to work pressure, could not meet.Surprised to see discussion on me today. Johns plan was sudden and I didn't expect in short notice, he usually plans after Diwali. Many trips I made with legends of SG John and Jeetu, unfortunately I could t make it this time with John.

My trip report is pending, not getting time and also don't have laptop to write reports. Writing reports from mobile is too difficult. I can say SG is buzzing on low-cost and midrange buildings, premium side is yet to pick up but better than before. Lot of new girls on low-cost and mid range side. I always come with metso and all his report is the latest. We both share a common taste so me and metsos choices of girls will be biased towards slimmer and petite girls. If you are interested in the plump side tag along with John, he gave a open invite. Guys who ask questions on JD, KD etc John is the guy, he knows places which even pimps won't be aware.

Arun.

BaldAss
08-20-19, 18:03
What's SG stands for? How do one reach there, I'm in Kolkata, want to explore, need guidance.

Have been RTFF. What is the position at SG late nights (say beyond 10 pm)? What time do the premium buildings operate until? Is there availability in the early hours- say 6-7 AM?

Bohemaniaa
08-20-19, 19:13
Nice find. Good FR. By the way what's AH? ThanksIts called adlthub, but beware before venturing into this glossy world of AH or tinder and be prepared to be heartbroken more times than your liking, its trial and error game.

Kolsx
08-20-19, 20:31
It is very dirty and filthy place. Kd is better than this place.KD has lost its place. All those gems are not there anymore and service is low.

Kolsx
08-20-19, 20:49
Surprised to see discussion on me today. Johns plan was sudden and I didn't expect in short notice, he usually plans after Diwali. Many trips I made with legends of SG John and Jeetu, unfortunately I could t make it this time with John.

My trip report is pending, not getting time and also don't have laptop to write reports. Writing reports from mobile is too difficult. I can say SG is buzzing on low-cost and midrange buildings, premium side is yet to pick up but better than before. Lot of new girls on low-cost and mid range side. I always come with metso and all his report is the latest. We both share a common taste so me and metsos choices of girls will be biased towards slimmer and petite girls. If you are interested in the plump side tag along with John, he gave a open invite. Guys who ask questions on JD, KD etc John is the guy, he knows places which even pimps won't be aware.

Arun.Waiting for your detailed report.

Saw some quality girls in GJ and Old 10 recently. 2. 2 - 3. 2 k range shot / dance + shot.

Naked Desires3
08-20-19, 22:26
Have been RTFF. What is the position at SG late nights (say beyond 10 pm)? What time do the premium buildings operate until? Is there availability in the early hours- say 6-7 AM?SG is 24/7. But max choices available in early evening at around 5 to 6 pm. Safer to round up by 10 or 11 pm. Though there are bravehearts who begin at 11 pm or 2 am! Late night heroism without a reliable pimp may be too much of a bravado IMHO!

Naked Desires3
08-20-19, 22:50
Your points are valid and it makes sense. The issue is knowing where the premium buildings are and which of the pimps are genuine. If that can be cracked I suppose SG is a gold mine. To add to your bit, I just love the ambience of music blaring, women yelling and shouting, pan shops crowded and the streets busy lined up with hundreds of hookers.Let the pimp guide you to your destination as per your requirements. Pimps are standing on all entry points and you don't need any introduction / tutoring by any senior here in order to get a pimp. But, after you frequent the places in SG frequently. You understand the risk factors and comfort zones better and understand which pimp is more suited for your requirements / budget / buildings preferred. It is also a matter of personal equation, safety considerations and your expectations from the pimp if (god forbid) things go wrong.

Joint mongering with a senior member may help you ease your worries and if you ask me. Joint mongering is more exciting! Seeing naked dances together or having uninhibited sex in presence of a second male in the room adds to the thrill! I am strictly straight but a shameless voyeur. I admit.

No, the entire SG is not as seedy and shady like the scene you described. Yes, there are areas similar to kamatipura / grant road of Bombay in SG (in fact, SG is far far more colourful and lively) but, the whole of SG is not a cheap and shady street brothel. There are many areas far more quiet and desolate. The premium buildings are classy. Some mongers prefer the lower rated crowded lanes and buildings or even non-AC roomed buildings. Yes, many a times good girls / fresh girls may be found in cheaper buildings. But, I am intimidated by the 'cheaper' environment. I feel more comfortable and safe in the quieter premium buildings / areas and don't venture into the street scene areas no matter what the temptation is. Some agree with my cautious approach and some like the roadside risk & thrill.

Master Madan
08-21-19, 05:28
Many friends here ask about Kolkata suburbs as Sheoraphuli but very few write about it. You tried a little. Main point is safety and behaviour of wg. In my opinion Lachhipur and some sg baris are best in this regard. More friends are requested to write about suburbs rld.Yes, not much idea about SG, but I can vouch for lachhipur and sitarampur. Lachhipur is so well managed and organized by disha NGO with direct backing of police that people should feel it much safer than spa or sp incall.

RahulA9282
08-21-19, 07:49
Its called adlthub, but beware before venturing into this glossy world of AH or tinder and be prepared to be heartbroken more times than your liking, its trial and error game.Yes, you are right. For me also this was my first hit on AH. Though the girl said there are many WG profiles on it.

Mobymogli1264
08-21-19, 09:07
Friends,

I am planning to book a hotel with a spa as I am here for business work. Any suggestions between park hotel or any salt lake hotels?

Ideally having massage done in my hotel room is what I like instead of dark spas.

Any idea on in-call massage options? What is the approach?