PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Incognito0592
08-21-19, 13:05
Planning to Kolkata for a week, looking for contacts as I can reciprocate Hyderabad digits. Thank you guys.

JamesFromHeave
08-21-19, 15:54
Yes, Alo and Veena all are left.

KD has lost its place. All those gems are not there anymore and service is low.

UnhappyHusband
08-21-19, 22:49
This is a long due FR. Thanks to Master Madan. Had availed services of one of the housewives working for riya (dumdum). Don't quite remember the name.

Place is in a residential locality but Riya guides well from dumdum station.

Was itching to unload for quite some time and since didn't have much time to explore a lot of options, chose riya and she was quick to respond on WA and send some pictures immediately.

Once at her place, took a look at the lady on offer and was kind of satisfied. She was good in talking, seemed genuine, narrated her family history and what she wants to do in future.

Then the deed started with a nice massage, followed by doing a DATY. Pussy was clean and quite tight. Fingered her to my hearts content. By her expressions she seemed to have enjoyed. Then went ahead with pumping and finishing inside her.

Left shortly thanking her and Riya.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 7/10 (slightly on the bulkier side).

DFK: 4/10 minimal.

DATY: 9/10.

$ : 2000/1 hour.

RahulA9282
08-22-19, 07:34
Dear mongers,

I have been flooded in my inbox for contact of the said my first AH hit. Please be patient. I will give the contacts to all genuine mongers with a considerable number of genuine FR reports so that the bird is not spoiled by flooding of calls. Seniors will be given priority.

Once again I request the Data Seekers not to PM me for her contact.

Cheers.

Friend Find
08-22-19, 10:13
Yes, Alo and Veena all are left.I visited it last year in 2018. Bina told me Alo got married and so left. But you saying Bina also left now? SO there is no other girls who is worth visiting?

YellowOxide1
08-22-19, 10:28
It's time for me to conduct my annual visit to SG. This time I am looking for company. So if any one is interested in shared mongering (dances) then please let me know.

Raj000
08-22-19, 10:58
Hi friends,

Does anyone know about hotels at Digha where girls are available?

If you have any information about it please mention the name of the hotels and review of services and rate.

Thanks.

Kolsx
08-22-19, 20:54
Bina is still there.

There was a new girl few months back named Kakali. Complete GFE around 22-25 Yo. Huge asset. But she has left too.

I visited it last year in 2018. Bina told me Alo got married and so left. But you saying Bina also left now? SO there is no other girls who is worth visiting?

Gaurav7
08-22-19, 21:02
This is a long due FR. Thanks to Master Madan. Had availed services of one of the housewives working for riya (dumdum). Don't quite remember the name.

Place is in a residential locality but Riya guides well from dumdum station.

Was itching to unload for quite some time and since didn't have much time to explore a lot of options, chose riya and she was quick to respond on WA and send some pictures immediately.

Once at her place, took a look at the lady on offer and was kind of satisfied. She was good in talking, seemed genuine, narrated her family history and what she wants to do in future.

Then the deed started with a nice massage, followed by doing a DATY. Pussy was clean and quite tight. Fingered her to my hearts content. By her expressions she seemed to have enjoyed. Then went ahead with pumping and finishing inside her.

Left shortly thanking her and Riya.Can you share digits? Please.

Joshayek
08-23-19, 03:53
Need help getting contract.

Hi,

I'm coming to India (Kolkata) FR a 4 weeks holiday. Want to make it my sex holiday. Asking seniors very sincerely to help me with contract of some better class at least above average looking girls (budget is no barrier). Please help will be grateful forever. PM is active.

Rambo95
08-23-19, 05:52
I went there alone last month I was refused to room they said police is guidelines not to give room to singles and only couples are welcome married or unmarried. So I came back Kolkata same night.

Do share your experience about digha.

Hi friends,

Does anyone know about hotels at Digha where girls are available?

If you have any information about it please mention the name of the hotels and review of services and rate.

Thanks.

ChodonRaj
08-23-19, 06:44
Paro is now asking for reference. Can somebody please PM me the reference.

MaskedBoy666
08-23-19, 15:08
To all the kind souls please help me with good contacts of SPs like Riya, Spa contacts, indies. Budget 2 k - 6 k. Anything and everything. Not 8 k 10 k LOL. Please help. Pm is active. Expecting a huge list from fellow helpers, friends, mates. I know who are they. Thanks in advance.

SouravFun
08-24-19, 03:09
Just visit this spa in AK block salt lake. Its a popular wellness spa chain with 3/4 outlets. Hope this helps.Hi,

There are 2/3 spas in AK block. Could give a few more hints please.

Thanks.

Rrohitchnada
08-24-19, 03:44
What does KD stand for?

Bina is still there.

There was a new girl few months back named Kakali. Complete GFE around 22-25 Yo. Huge asset. But she has left too.

Kolsx
08-24-19, 10:42
Any feedback?

LoveBug69
08-24-19, 18:58
Hi,

There are 2/3 spas in AK block. Could give a few more hints please.

Thanks.I don't think there should be any problems in naming the Spa at least some better way to identify. If the LEs want to find any wrong doing anywhere, they have thousands way to get to the source.

If someone is still operating the same way, either it must be with the full knowledge of the LEs or a raid is in waiting.

But, better to avoid at least for few days still the dust settle.

Kolsx
08-24-19, 19:16
Its a cheap end building in SG. KD is Kripa Den. Just a name to identify.

What does KD stand for?

CoolMaleForU
08-24-19, 22:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

RascalsHole
08-25-19, 12:22
Got Joy's contact from a senior member. Though there are many negative reports on him, don't know whether any of the attached girls is good in service.

Any feedback?I had tried last two girls. Face of both girls are very beautiful but both are slightly chubby and have saggy big boobs. Third girl was bad in service, no BJ, no DFK. Fourth girl was good in service and provided both.

RascalsHole
08-25-19, 12:46
There are total five girls here. Two pictures belong to the same girl. I have tried four out of five girls in this post. Two were very good, one was average and one was chubby ugly woman of thirty years old in terms of appearance. All four of them gave me good service.2nd and 5th pic belong to the same girl. She was beautiful and her service was also good.

Girl in 6th pic had great figure and was also good in service.

Girl in 1st pic was around 30 years with saggy boobs and chubby body but her service was good.

Girl in 4th pic looked around 23 years and her service was good but she had saggy boobs and slightly chubby body.

RascalsHole
08-26-19, 08:16
I met this girl through SP Sampa. Her name is Anita. She is beautiful with good figure.she is married. She must be around 25 years. Boobs are a bit saggy. She gave me CBJ but no DFK. It was an average experience due to no DFK.

Face-10.

Boobs- 6.

Figure- 8.

Pussy-6- loose.

GF experience- 7.

Cost- rs3 k per shot.

She even gave her contact no. I shared her no. With few ISG members and some have tried her as well. Few days ago she called me and told me not to share her no. With new persons anymore as she is getting lots of calls which is disturbing her personal life. So I will not share her no. Anymore and I request all members to whom I have already shared her no. To not make unnecessary calls or messages to her and only call her when you want to try her out.. You can also try her through SP Sampa.

Gaurav7
08-26-19, 10:55
Hi,

Johnny was hungry so decided to meet someone and booked Rai again.

There are not many reviews of her in the forum buts he is a real gem. For people who love big boobs and a bit chubby, she is awesome in bed. She knows her way with her mouth and boy woh boy she sucks you dry. Got a rimjob too and the way she pampers you that is a real GFE.

She rode me real hard and that at the end had to gasp for breath.

Body: 10/10 (if you like busty).

BJ: 9/10..Can you share her digits in PM?

MaskedBoy666
08-26-19, 11:55
Any good spa contacts will be highly appreciated. Big tits slim profiles preferred. Locals, North East, Thai any. Money is not an issue. Please private message me. I have some to share. Tried and tested ones. Thanks.

AgarWalk
08-26-19, 12:59
Hello All,

Travelling Kolkata for pleasure.

Kolkata have always been special for me in terms of mongering. Had been off since quite a long time and have lost all contacts of Kolkata due to misplacement of my phone.

Request all seniors to help me out.

Looking for short term and full night if the bird is real awesome.

Budget not exceeding 4-5 k for 3-4 hours & 10 K for full night.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.

AgarWalk
08-26-19, 13:15
Hey bro,

Travelling to kolkata for pleasure.

Would you mind sharing contact.

My PM is active.

I was in touch with this girl for long time. Recently got time to meet her.

She is the first girl I met who turned out quite frank that she is a pro.

She lives in Kestopur and willing to travel anywhere in city. I called her to my room.

Boobs- 36 the massive boobs.

Figure- 8, fleshy and raw.

Service- open to all as she is a pro. She allows everything.

Damage- 8 k.

Contact only for few close friends.

Cheers.

Zippos
08-26-19, 16:19
Bro,

Clear your inbox. Trying to reply to your msg.

2nd and 5th pic belong to the same girl. She was beautiful and her service was also good.

Girl in 6th pic had great figure and was also good in service.

Girl in 1st pic was around 30 years with saggy boobs and chubby body but her service was good.

Girl in 4th pic looked around 23 years and her service was good but she had saggy boobs and slightly chubby body.

Rrohitchnada
08-26-19, 18:56
Came across a pic in wahtsap status of one of the SPs. Texted the SP tagging the pic and asked details.

Comes reply and quote, followed by call over whatsap.

SP not ready to budge, and says call only if you agree to the terms.

In half an hour I get ping from a girl the SP's reference.

On chatting further you learn that the girl is not the one as tagged in the pic on which I had enquired with the SP. She comes out to be one of the famous birds of this forum, but the pic tagged was different.

The SPs lie is exposed, and to my surprise, by late evening, the SP sends threatening messages on whatsap.

You lied to me about the pic. Tried to deceive with a wrong picture. On what strength are you trying to cover up your mess.

Grow up kids, and at least teach your punters to behave mature to handle such lies.

Lies won't take you far boss. These are short term measures only. You might misguide and mislead innocent mongers and members of this group by acting to be senior member and pretending to help everyone.

FuckkHead
08-26-19, 19:57
Can someone give me pointers of Riya Dumdum. Can she be found in locanto? Unfortunately can't renew membership.

RickySexy
08-26-19, 20:07
Coming to Kolkata next week. Have tried Meghna, Adrija and other Paro girls. Please share some other indi contacts.

TIA.

RascalsHole
08-26-19, 21:57
Bro,

Clear your inbox. Trying to reply to your msg.Inbox cleared.

RascalsHole
08-26-19, 22:06
I met this girl through SP Sampa. Her name is Anita. She is beautiful with good figure.she is married. She must be around 25 years. Boobs are a bit saggy. She gave me CBJ but no DFK. It was an average experience due to no DFK.

Face-10.

Boobs- 6.

Figure- 8.

Pussy-6- loose.

GF experience- 7.

Cost- rs3 k per shot.

She even gave her contact no. I shared her no. With few ISG members and some have tried her as well. Few days ago she called me and told me not to share her no. With new persons anymore as she is getting lots of calls which is disturbing her personal life. So I will not share her no. Anymore and I request all members to whom I have already shared her no. To not make unnecessary calls or messages to her and only call her when you want to try her out.. You can also try her through SP Sampa.Anita number ends in 789.

Gaurav7
08-27-19, 03:39
Hello All,

Travelling Kolkata for pleasure.

Kolkata have always been special for me in terms of mongering. Had been off since quite a long time and have lost all contacts of Kolkata due to misplacement of my phone.

Request all seniors to help me out.

Looking for short term and full night if the bird is real awesome.

Budget not exceeding 4-5 k for 3-4 hours & 10 K for full night.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.PM me. I will share few digits.

SrayDisc
08-27-19, 06:19
Hey. You should name the SP in the intreset of the group. We can avoid this person.

Came across a pic in wahtsap status of one of the SPs. Texted the SP tagging the pic and asked details.

Comes reply and quote, followed by call over whatsap.

SP not ready to budge, and says call only if you agree to the terms.

In half an hour I get ping from a girl the SP's reference.

On chatting further you learn that the girl is not the one as tagged in the pic on which I had enquired with the SP. She comes out to be one of the famous birds of this forum, but the pic tagged was different.

The SPs lie is exposed, and to my surprise, by late evening, the SP sends threatening messages on whatsap.

You lied to me about the pic. Tried to deceive with a wrong picture. On what strength are you trying to cover up your mess.

Grow up kids, and at least teach your punters to behave mature to handle such lies.

Lies won't take you far boss. These are short term measures only. You might misguide and mislead innocent mongers and members of this group by acting to be senior member and pretending to help everyone..

Gaurav7
08-27-19, 07:11
Can anyone recommend any good spa? With bong birds.

Joshayek
08-27-19, 07:44
Anita number ends in 789.Hi,

Can you please send either SP Sampa or Anita's number. PM is active. I m only coming India FR a short visit so assure you won't bother anyone unnecessarily. Please give me some good looking birds contract.

MumbaiNudist
08-27-19, 10:11
Hi guys,

Dyuti Priya Tanu. Which one do I choose? Can only meet one.

Thanks.

LoveBug69
08-27-19, 18:12

Lies won't take you far boss. These are short term measures only. You might misguide and mislead innocent mongers and members of this group by acting to be senior member and pretending to help everyone.This is not a cadre based army where junior and senior types of designation is there. If you are sure someone is cheating, he should be exposed without hesitation.

At the same time we should not bring bad name to someone who is really helpful.

Naked Desires3
08-27-19, 19:50
Hello friends,

Can anyone please suggest 19-26 years, curvy, busty, fair girls in any spa in Newtown area? Only for sensuous B2B, whole body kissing & licking and long shower together.

Sex is not important. GFE quality foreplay and zero attitude is required.

Please let me know name, rate, spa details and if taking name of any monger will lead to familiarity and better service. Make sure that the girl is fair, sexy and beautiful of 8/10 and above quality. In Newtown area.

I will reciprocate with info of same standard.

My PM is open.

Naked Desires3
08-27-19, 23:37
Hello,

I read some reports about LE scare at spas in this forum.

Is it true? I haven't heard though. Is it restricted to any particular area or spa chain or city wide?

Please share correct info and no rumours.

Meanwhile, for safety sake, best to avoid naming a spa in open forum till things become normal. If we can understand the abbreviation / hints. So can the authorities.

Use PM for such details.

All such incidents remind me that SG is the best option in all ways. Unless one wants an actual massage or B2 be. No point in going to spa and paying so much for so little. SG is best for FS and naked dances.

Naked Desires3
08-28-19, 01:56
Hello,

Is there any genuine and cooperative SP who can provide high end Uzbek and German birds?

The SP should not cheat re: time, pre-decided services, rates and pics.

I had contacts of one SP called Anand who provided high end birds in star hotels. Misplaced it. Does anyone have it? Years ago. A SP provided good stuff in a flat in AJC bose road and there used to be a guy providing in a posh flat near south city mall. Does anyone have these contacts? David rates are high but quality is not so high. SG has better material than David at his rates.

Let me know SP contacts and reference. I won't be calling him unnecessarily. Don't worry. PM is open.

Zippos
08-28-19, 16:29
Try SP Pradeep. If I'm not mistaken, he used to have such collection.

Hello,

Is there any genuine and cooperative SP who can provide high end Uzbek and German birds?

The SP should not cheat re: time, pre-decided services, rates and pics.

I had contacts of one SP called Anand who provided high end birds in star hotels. Misplaced it. Does anyone have it? Years ago. A SP provided good stuff in a flat in AJC bose road and there used to be a guy providing in a posh flat near south city mall. Does anyone have these contacts? David rates are high but quality is not so high. SG has better material than David at his rates.

Let me know SP contacts and reference. I won't be calling him unnecessarily. Don't worry. PM is open.

Hamishxyz
08-28-19, 17:59
Hi guys,

Dyuti Priya Tanu. Which one do I choose? Can only meet one.

Thanks.Priya any day. She has killer BJ skill.

CoolGuy2363
08-29-19, 08:45
Dear seniors how can I buy a PM is it safe via bitcoin? Please help.

Naked Desires3
08-29-19, 21:57
I am waiting for replies to my post included below.

Request 'fatal fuck' to reply to my PM.

Hello friends,

Can anyone please suggest 19-26 years, curvy, busty, fair girls in any spa in Newtown area? Only for sensuous B2B, whole body kissing & licking and long shower together.

Please let me know name, rate, spa details and if taking name of any monger will lead to familiarity and better service. Make sure that the girl is fair, sexy and beautiful of 8/10 and above quality. In Newtown area.

My PM is open.

LoveBug69
08-30-19, 08:22
Hello,

I read some reports about LE scare at spas in this forum.

Is it true?

Indeed the SPA people are very cautious now after the raid that happened and I shared the news report of the leading daily. Yesterday also I checked with few SPA receptionist in Saltllake and New Town and they mentioned no extra available. Mind it, I know all of them for some time now and they even used to pass information previously when any new therapist used to land up in respective SPAs.

Finally I went to a SPA where I purchased membership previously (and I need finish those hours). The desi masseur did the BJ but with lost of fear. I didn't enjoy at all.

LB.

Morgans
08-30-19, 09:59
Friends,

I am visiting Kolkatta this weekend on a work visit.

Appreciate if you could share leads for any indie's or SP contacts. Glad to reciprocate contacts from Delhi & Bangalore.

Thanks and Safe mongering.

SurdyBoy13
08-30-19, 10:33
I have never tried this site before. Let's see how helpful it is for a first timer. Going to Kolkata tomorrow for business. Will be in Bara Bazar area. Looking for a quickie in the afternoon. Can any seniors recommend anyone / any place near this area? Not too far as I can't afford to travel too far due to shortage of time.

IAmTheBest
08-30-19, 13:49
What's the situation in Osmo, thaivillage and Balinese? Any info will be welcome. Are the Thais available?

Indeed the SPA people are very cautious now after the raid that happened and I shared the news report of the leading daily. Yesterday also I checked with few SPA receptionist in Saltllake and New Town and they mentioned no extra available. Mind it, I know all of them for some time now and they even used to pass information previously when any new therapist used to land up in respective SPAs.

Finally I went to a SPA where I purchased membership previously (and I need finish those hours). The desi masseur did the BJ but with lost of fear. I didn't enjoy at all.

LB.

MaskedBoy666
08-30-19, 14:55
People who are fearing of LE activities in spas. Let me tell you that I am a regular at osmosis, thee Eevzen, celestial Spa, Siean spa, etc etc. I haven't faced any issues in these. Have received BJ, full sex, smooching, everything. Some spas limit themselves with just a HJ and B2B. But mostly give BJ and sex at 2 k to 3 k. You guys can visit these ones. Some I'm not mentioning here because it can cause chaos in the future. Highly secured LOL. Any ways. If you need a good bang at 2 k everything Included then go for osmosis. Both branches. Without any fear. Of course counter charge extra. Enjoy.

SensualLover
08-30-19, 18:49
Hello,

Can anyone provide number and review of SP Pradeep and his collection?

My PM is active.

Cheers.

Chaatu
08-31-19, 05:34
Hi,

I am aware that there is a separate thread for SG but positing here since there are many footfalls here. I am visiting Kolkata after 5 long years. Have a MFF fetish especially with Sisters or Mother-Daughter. Any idea if there is any such duo available in SG?

Thanks in Advance.

Kolkata81
08-31-19, 07:54
Hi folks,

It's been a while no one is genuinely contributing in the forum and helping out people with contacts of good girls from kolkata. All I can see are the contacts of Adrija Tanushree Mahi sumi arohi Julie madhu Rima sumi etc doing rounds. Anyone has good contacts of good high class girls or women in Kolkata? Kindly share the contact with me on PM I would be really grateful. I would reciprocate in the same manner. Hope seniors and other members would pm me with good and worthwhile Contacts. I would prefer independent contacts and no contacts of pimps or brokers. Thanks a lot guys. Awaiting your reply. Would reciprocate with other contacts I have. Cheers!

Gaurav7
08-31-19, 19:27
Is there any spa which has bongs? I tried few spa, they have Thai's I don't like them.

Can anyone suggest a good spa where I can find bongs.

Gaurav7
08-31-19, 19:45
Hi folks,

It's been a while no one is genuinely contributing in the forum and helping out people with contacts of good girls from kolkata. All I can see are the contacts of Adrija Tanushree Mahi sumi arohi Julie madhu Rima sumi etc doing rounds. Anyone has good contacts of good high class girls or women in Kolkata? Kindly share the contact with me on PM I would be really grateful. I would reciprocate in the same manner. Hope seniors and other members would pm me with good and worthwhile Contacts. I would prefer independent contacts and no contacts of pimps or brokers. Thanks a lot guys. Awaiting your reply. Would reciprocate with other contacts I have. Cheers!I have few contacts, PM me.

Gaurav7
08-31-19, 19:48
People who are fearing of LE activities in spas. Let me tell you that I am a regular at osmosis, thee Eevzen, celestial Spa, Siean spa, etc etc. I haven't faced any issues in these. Have received BJ, full sex, smooching, everything. Some spas limit themselves with just a HJ and B2B. But mostly give BJ and sex at 2 k to 3 k. You guys can visit these ones. Some I'm not mentioning here because it can cause chaos in the future. Highly secured LOL. Any ways. If you need a good bang at 2 k everything Included then go for osmosis. Both branches. Without any fear. Of course counter charge extra. Enjoy.I tried few spas, but they had Thai's, my experience was not good with them & I don't like Thai's. Can you suggest me few spa in PM? Where I can get bongs?

FunAtWork
08-31-19, 20:09
Good observation brother.

Just like the prevailing names and contacts, would you please mention the names of contacts that you would share along with photographs. It becomes so much easier then to decide whether individual contacts can be shared with you or not.

If I ask for any one contact will share a similar contact apart from the list that you mentioned. Some names are Michelle, Rupq, Neha model, Angel oindy, dipa, Sarah, Priya (other than Paro stuff) , roshni, lipika etc etc. Have a list of 15 more for sure.

But 1 thing is very sure. It's barter trade. You share 1 and I share 1 similar. It's great to encourage the members to come up with their genuine findings.

So let us start sharing and you will be the 1st one to share. 100% I assure you that I will share 1 similar, if not better directly with you.

NB: it's not only for you, the same holds for everyone in Kolkata. For those travelling from outside Kolkata, am there for them always. I don't want any contacts from them. I don't want any contacts from Kolkata forum also (in fact in last 3-4 yrs hardly got 3 contacts). It's just that let the true persons hit the forum and let the true persons enjoy. It's for such persons to understand that we spend more than 50-60 k to actually find a good contact whom most of the persons will like and there will be quality reports about them from 8 out of 10 persons. Again whether the persons ratings are to be taken, depends on how many FRs the person has written in details about the details of the experience.

So let's start the process all over again and see the result. There are too many fake persons out here who sends us the list of contacts with our reff only and ask contact from us. One more thing would like to follow, the reff point should be you and not some other person.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi folks,

It's been a while no one is genuinely contributing in the forum and helping out people with contacts of good girls from kolkata. All I can see are the contacts of Adrija Tanushree Mahi sumi arohi Julie madhu Rima sumi etc doing rounds. Anyone has good contacts of good high class girls or women in Kolkata? Kindly share the contact with me on PM I would be really grateful. I would reciprocate in the same manner. Hope seniors and other members would pm me with good and worthwhile Contacts. I would prefer independent contacts and no contacts of pimps or brokers. Thanks a lot guys. Awaiting your reply. Would reciprocate with other contacts I have. Cheers!

Gaurav7
08-31-19, 20:46
Hello friends,

My PM is open.Have you tried mt?

Gaurav7
08-31-19, 20:50
Hi,

Can you please send either SP Sampa or Anita's number. PM is active. I m only coming India FR a short visit so assure you won't bother anyone unnecessarily. Please give me some good looking birds contract.PM me I've SP Sampa's number.

IB Newbie
09-01-19, 04:10
This FR is almost one month old. Visited a spa located near the different automobile showrooms in Newtown.

Only one Bengali bird is available for spa. So took her as there was no choice. Counter charges are 1.3 k. Massage was okay and not so great. She removed dispo and gave a bum massage. After 25 minutes I asked for extra. FS was available at 2.5 k. Bargained it to 2 k. Could have bargained more. Completed the massage and then deed started. She is inexperienced type and not so good. But she listens and try to compel with the demand. She has stretched marks on her lower abdomen which might be a turn off. Had her in missionary and finished. COB was available. She demanded more for BJ including CIM so didn't ask for that.

Face - 6.

Body - 7.5 as I like a little chubby figures.

Service - 6.

WIR. Only if I don't have other options and need something immediate.

Damage - 2 k + 1.3 k counter charge.

If someone wants a quick session with not very high damage, then you can try.

P.S. Not sure whether she is still working there as I visited one month back.

MaturedMale
09-01-19, 04:13
Brothers don't fall into the trap for sharing contact with this famous senior. These guys are taking contacts from monger brothers and forcing the indies to work under indie turned SP Paro. Talk to any of the girls working under SP P. You will see the evil side of the entire scene. All girls working under them are highly disappointed. More than 50% percent of the money is taken by the SP P and her live in partner. According to one girl when this senior takes a girl its like hell-extreme torture for them. Now it's up to you guys.

ManOfLove
09-01-19, 12:18

Just like the prevailing names and contacts, would you please mention the names of contacts that you would share along with photographs. It becomes so much easier then to decide whether individual contacts can be shared with you or not.

If I ask for any one contact will share a similar contact apart from the list that you mentioned. Some names are Michelle, Rupq, Neha model, Angel oindy, dipa, Sarah, Priya (other than Paro stuff) , roshni, lipika etc etc. Have a list of 15 more for sure.

But 1 thing is very sure. It's barter trade. You share 1 and I share 1 similar. It's great to encourage the members to come up with their genuine findings..Hi FAW,

I don't know how can you be reached other than this post since you didn't give reply to my last 2 pms.

Anyways no hard feelings and I'm trying once again to reach you.

I'm much interested in this sharing but I need them fast.

So can you please share me your WhatsApp number so that I can get back to ASAP.

Thanks and regards.

FunAtWork
09-01-19, 19:37
Thanks for info bro.

Tanushree, Adrija, Priya, Neha, Meghna, Madhu, Rima, etc etc all have been introduced by me and some senior friends of ours. Nearly the whole of ISG has their nos and they know these facts. Please tell something new brother. They are in talks with the girls regularly.

NB: please activate your PM also and become a paid member first.

Brothers don't fall into the trap for sharing contact with this famous senior. These guys are taking contacts from monger brothers and forcing the indies to work under indie turned SP Paro. Talk to any of the girls working under SP P. You will see the evil side of the entire scene. All girls working under them are highly disappointed. More than 50% percent of the money is taken by the SP P and her live in partner. According to one girl when this senior takes a girl its like hell-extreme torture for them. Now it's up to you guys.

FunAtWork
09-01-19, 19:44
I think the direct sharing has to wait a bit as I will be out of Kol for nearly full next month.

Check your PM, I will leave my no. But direct sharing, I have stopped since last 8 months. There are various reasons for that and I don't regret the secession. I share directly only with very few proved senior members.

We are well connected and very happy to do so as in that process we have been able to keep a huge check on the ever high prices that the girls quote.

We now decide on the girls quote after finding out the level of her service.

Anyway will connect. Don't worry.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi FAW,

I don't know how can you be reached other than this post since you didn't give reply to my last 2 pms.

Thanks and regards.

FunAtWork
09-01-19, 19:59
2 contradictory reports coming out. One (not even a paid member) claiming I am extracting money and another a senior member asking why I am not answering to PMs.

Well I didn't answer to your PM as I would not earn any money out of it brother. . hahaha or rather I am a very bad businessman. I don't answer when I can earn so much just by giving the contact to you. These ladies and girls who are in operation for last 2-3 yrs will suddenly put half of their earned income to my pockets.

Anyway loved your gesture. Any good sharing member is always welcome. Am already connected with 3-4 senior most members and we specialize or try to find out new GEMs in the market. We don't want to just meet any girl. We have our own liking (varied obviously) and we choose accordingly. The ones that I share is of my liking (am a party person and like party girls) . Some others my bother friends and very very senior members of ISG will share (some likes a hard fuck, some loves a very good BBJ. Some loves A level). Have various contacts shared by Casanova also and I have met girls who have admitted to have agreed to return money to let them go. Hahaha.

Wish we can have another like minded friend.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi FAW,

Thanks and regards.

Zippos
09-02-19, 07:46
FAW Bro,

Needless to say you have been proven to be the most helpful senior in this forum and helped out fellow mongers without any expectation. I have never hesitated to say that out loud in this forum in your defense and will never hesitate if it comes to speak The truth. I did that not to gain your attention neither to gain privileged access to your trusted friends list. I did that simply to acknowledge your kindness towards a newbie as we were all been there once. I'm not chiming with Man Of Love here but I did sent you a msg while back seeking Accommodation suggestions but not any contacts, which I believe never caught your attention.

As I stated in my post in past, I'm not from Kolkata and don't live here longer enough to have my own mongering network but frequents here due to work. I understand no one including you is obligated to reply to anyone's request neither it's expected. I believe in helping others and sharing is caring.

Once again I'm not writing to gain any contacts from you but simply extending my offer to entertain you if you ever decide to monger in my experience zone.

Happy safe mongering.

2 contradictory reports coming out. One (not even a paid member) claiming I am extracting money and another a senior member asking why I am not answering to PMs.

Well I didn't answer to your PM as I would not earn any money out of it brother. . hahaha or rather I am a very bad businessman. I don't answer when I can earn so much just by giving the contact to you. These ladies and girls who are in operation for last 2-3 yrs will suddenly put half of their earned income to my pockets.

Anyway loved your gesture. Any good sharing member is always welcome. Am already connected with 3-4 senior most members and we specialize or try to find out new GEMs in the market. We don't want to just meet any girl. We have our own liking (varied obviously) and we choose accordingly. The ones that I share is of my liking (am a party person and like party girls) . Some others my bother friends and very very senior members of ISG will share (some likes a hard fuck, some loves a very good BBJ. Some loves A level). Have various contacts shared by Casanova also and I have met girls who have admitted to have agreed to return money to let them go. Hahaha.

RudraRoy
09-02-19, 11:31
Hi everyone,

I have some mongering experience in past 3 years. This is my first post here. I regret that I came to know about ISG so late. Will buy a subscription soon. As my first post let me share an experience. Last week called a SP and he asked to come over at Bangur crossing. He was waiting there with his scooty, then took me to a nearby apartment. The place was okish. No ac. Rate was cheap so I compromised. SP asked 2.5 k for 2 shots in 2 hours.

I asked if I can chose 2 different girls as MFF. SP told fine, but the girls didn't want to come together. Sigh. Hence took individual service.

Girl 1:

First one was a housewife, around 35-38. Fair complexion. Pussy was clean. Breasts were big but not saggy. Sucked and played with them a lot. Tummy was a little big. She was a chatty woman and eager to please. Ass was really juicy. She gave a mediocre BBBJ. Then fucked her in lotus, doggy and missionary positions. In doggy the view of the ass was superb. After I finished, the Woman asked for a tip, gave 100 rs.

Face- 7.

Body- 7.

Breast-7.

Ass-9.

Pussy-8 (tight).

BBBJ-6.

Overall -7/10.

Girl 2:

After the housewife gone the next girl entered. She was 22-24. Dusky complexion. Pussy was clean and beautiful even smelt good. Boobs were little saggy. She performed BJ. The girl got skill! Some strokes were deep throat without gag! Asked for a body massage, she did that with inexperienced hands. Then took her in missionary and cowgirl. Tipped her 100 too.

Prb was there was no kissing, so GFE experience lovers won't get it.

Face-7.

Body-7.

Boobs-5.

Ass-6.

BJ -9.

Pussy-6 (loose).

Overall-7/10.

Pro:

Cheap rate.

May be they would do MFF next time.

Con:

Room is non A/C.

Damage: 2.5 k+200=2. 7 k.

For a budget fuck it's very good.

GoldfishNets
09-02-19, 13:04
Last week went to Osmo, I think they are conscious more than before. Booked therapist BB. She looked a bit old. Service was not so exciting. Just normal FS. Massage was horrible took 90 min but came out in 60 min. Nothing great to mention. I am writing this report because nothing fishy has happened in this spa regarding LE but they are very careful. So friends be careful too.

Rkhaitan25
09-02-19, 13:34
Hi,

I have recently joined this forum. Wanted to know how can I subscribe to it. I didn't find internet banking or debit card option.

Max75
09-02-19, 13:36
Hey FAW good to hear from you my friend.

But 1 thing is very sure. It's barter trade. You share 1 and I share 1 similar. It's great to encourage the members to come up with their genuine findings.

So let us start sharing and you will be the 1st one to share. 100% I assure you that I will share 1 similar, if not better directly with you..

Gaurav7
09-02-19, 14:58
Hi,

I have recently joined this forum. Wanted to know how can I subscribe to it. I didn't find internet banking or debit card option.Unfortunately they don't have that now, they had paypal. You can buy subscription using bitcoin, you can pm me for btc.

Gaurav7
09-02-19, 15:00
Hi everyone,

I have some mongering experience in past 3 years. This is my first post here. I regret that I came to know about ISG so late. Will buy a subscription soon. As my first post let me share an experience. Last week called a SP and he asked to come over at Bangur crossing. He was waiting there with his scooty, then took me to a nearby apartment. The place was okish. No ac. Rate was cheap so I compromised. SP asked 2.5 k for 2 shots in 2 hours.

I asked if I can chose 2 different girls as MFF. SP told fine, but the girls didn't want to come together. Sigh. Hence took individual service.

Girl 1:.Welcome to ISG.

Lets share some digits over PM.

JoyDebnath
09-02-19, 15:23
Hi,

This is Joy. I just graduated and finished my studies from the Netherlands and came back to Kolkata to look after my family business. Since I lived abroad for many years I do not know any women in Kolkata.

Most people do not share contacts here. But I read your post and wanted to ask if you would be kind enough to share contact of Mythili.

I am a gentleman I treat women with utmost respect whether she is a normal girl or an escort or an old lady.

I would really appreciate it if you could kindly help me out and provide contact.

Thank you.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Zippos
09-02-19, 18:41
Considering we believe your statement, I'm just curious, why Meghna couldn't follow the foot steps of Esha since she doesn't gets paid by FAW? Also, why Meghna would dare to tell you the truth about FAW being a liar If she is forced to work under Paro? Shouldn't Meghna be terrified to open her mouth?

Something really doesn't add up brother!

Guys,

I also confirm this. The guy in question charges a good commission for sending the clients from SP P. He tried hard to take Esha also under his wing but she refused. So he started selling fake stories regarding her. I am telling you this because I have tried Esha and was one of my best experiences ever. This guy is making a fool out of us. Meghna has never had a threesome with this guy I asked her this question while fucking her. She said. That this guy lies to attract attention. Doesn't even pay these girls when he tries them out for himself. Just a small time pimp he is. Nothing more.

Mnaya
09-02-19, 18:57
Which are the other reliable spas in PB? Could you share contacts for any providers near the PB\Ultadanga area?

Last Tuesday was feeling horny and decided to go for a new den. Saw LE Spa at Kankurgachi in NB as my regular PB spa may not be safe these days. 90 min scrub+msg+shower avlble for 1700. Was also intrigued by the acronym, LOL! Thought giving it a try. Was assigned a local named Sonali. Massage started with subtle hints but I was asked to keep the disposal on which was a turn off. After the scrub was complete, took a shower. Then she started to touch Johnny during oil msg and came up the topic of extra. She quoted 4500 for B2B, no FS available. I was like WTF. After a lot haggle, came down to 3 K for B2 be with shower. I know I overpaid. But below follows the rating:

Face: 8/10 (she's a looker).

Boobs: 9/10 (huge racks with smallest nips I ever seen).

Ass: 6/10 (tight, not bouncy at all).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight & hygienic).

Service: 6.5/10 (lots of fake moans, DFK & DATY on, no BBBJ or CBJ).

WIR: No.

Got her contact. Anyone who prefers a looker with good hygiene should go for her.

P. S: this spa is in a upmarket building and seemed to be a safe option. In the front there is a salon and massage rooms are at the back. Rooms are well maintained and big.

Gaurav7
09-02-19, 20:20
An SP sent me these photoes.Hi,

Can you share this SP's digit?

Thanks.

FunAtWork
09-02-19, 23:30
Self explanatory modus operandi od esha. Lets use ISG in a better way. Some persond leave no stone unturned to get sympthy from the girls.

FuckkHead
09-03-19, 02:35
Yesterday went to Osmo at Southern Avenue. Took Tangmo for 60 min. She is not a great looker and small in frame, but jovial and good attitude. After back massage for around 30 mins, the qs of extra came up. Everything on menu. Took nude BBBJ. Nice figure with handful boobs. Slow sloppy BJ. Coughed up 1 k and left satisfied.

Counter Charge 1600.

Joshayek
09-03-19, 03:32
Which are the other reliable spas in PB? Could you share contacts for any providers near the PB\Ultadanga area?Hi,

I'm in Kolkata FR short visit. Can you please share LE spa Sunali's number or any other number. I m after look and good figure. P. M is active.

Naked Desires3
09-03-19, 03:51
Dear friends,

The Calcutta ISG forum is probably the only ISG forum where major time and bandwidth is wasted in infighting, clever pimping and leg-pulling.

Grow up guys! If there are pimps or vested interests here. Don't land in their trap or else take their help if you are a desperate newbie / out station visitor. But let us not waste time in pointless quarrels.

This forum is to support mongering activity with actionable info and not fight amongst ourselves. If you don't like someone for any reason or if you feel it's kind of syndicated pimping for indes. Just ignore the guy and his offers. That's all.

Outstation guys are most vulnerable to fall in a trap. They may go to SG instead of asking around for girls. Simply read the forum to know the safety precautions required for SG and hire any pimp from entry points. No spoon-feeding from seniors is required.

PM and ask a senior for help only when you need a wingman (co-monger) for joint mongering at SG. Otherwise, no help is required. Reading the wealth of info on this forum will be good enough for you. Locals in kolkata may be a little worried about bumping into their friends or office colleagues in SG but outstation visitors don't have to worry about this also.

Go to SG and choose live as per your budget and requirements. No discussion required. It is better than fighting here or else write useful posts that helps the community and interests everyone. We are not interested in posts trading barbs with each other or supporting / opposing pimps. Look at Delhi forum for inspiration.

Nvmsdel
09-03-19, 04:12
Here is the report of my kol trip.

I was able to taste variety with the tremendous help received from bros of kolkata forum. Thanks to all those who replied to my PM's and wapp. Even though my visit was for a week, I could only get limited free time for entertainment. Many planned meetings could not materialise because of this. Some of the indis with whom I had fixed up in advance could not make it because of their personal issues. Even after all this, I could do more than expected, thanks to all the help I received from various bros. I am not mentioning here their IDs to protect their inboxes. An sg visit was planned along with the legend of Kol forum, but had to cancel because of him not keeping well and unable to make it. Though he helped with contact of pimps, couldn't gather enough courage to do so.

1. Rai chatterjee.

Detailed FR is available in the forum. No need for me to repeat. Met her at a oyo suggested by her. She made me wait for a HR to reach. Later explained that she does that to all the first timers as a safety precaution. She has a pleasant face, is chubby, short, big boobs and nice to talk to. DFK, Bbj, fingering, various positions. Wanted to ride and enjoy herself first before I finish. It was ok with me so agreed. Hygiene seemed little low as there was slight smell on her thighs. 5 k shot and1. 7 k oyo. Seemed high.

2. Adrija.

She is one of the best as per frs in the forum. My experience is not different. She is a nice educated girl, always happy and smiling. She booked a nice guest house and called me there. This time I got late because of kolkata traffic but she was ok and patient. Greeted me and we had some chitchat. Asked me to make myself comfortable and went inside washroom and came back wearing a sexy black outfit. Our lips were locked immediately and it continued for 15 or more min. She is a great kisser and I literally fell in love with her then and there. Did DATY, bbj, wot, miss and finished in doggy. All the changes in positions happened under her expert direction! I wanted to have another session with her after 2 days, but by then her periods had started. 6 k 2 sht, 1. 6 k for guest house.

To continue.

Mushafir
09-03-19, 06:11
Introducing a new girl in forum, is not the job of few seniors only. Names you have mentioned are mostly introduced by me in forum. Do some hard work and introduce some girls.

Hi folks,

IAmTheBest
09-03-19, 10:05
Thanks for the info. After the LE issue most of the spas have become conscious and the therapists too. But the problem is that we mongers are wasting our hard earned money with poor service. Most of the therapists are not interested in providing massage which we are primarily paying as counter charges. Even the Thais have been spoilt. Everyone is interested in extras. Because of the LE even the extras have become hurried and quick. Its a double whammy for us mongers. My request is that we insist for the massage if not satisfied then we should bring it to the knowledge of the spa operators. At least they should insist the therapists to be professional in respect of massage. Thanks.

Last week went to Osmo, I think they are conscious more than before. Booked therapist BB. She looked a bit old. Service was not so exciting. Just normal FS. Massage was horrible took 90 min but came out in 60 min. Nothing great to mention. I am writing this report because nothing fishy has happened in this spa regarding LE but they are very careful. So friends be careful too.

Rkhaitan25
09-03-19, 12:46
Unfortunately they don't have that now, they had paypal. You can buy subscription using bitcoin, you can pm me for btc.How do I PM. If I don't have subscription.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin.

PleasureMaster
09-03-19, 17:09
Where else can I find the contact of arohi HW or Munni.

Or maybe some other genuine leads on other sites as it is not possible for me to purchase a subscription over here.

Gaurav7
09-03-19, 19:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Suka1
09-03-19, 19:26
Dear friends,

The Calcutta ISG forum is probably the only ISG forum where major time and bandwidth is wasted in infighting, clever pimping and leg-pulling.

Grow up guys! If there are pimps or vested interests here. Don't land in their trap or else take their help if you are a desperate newbie / out station visitor. But let us not waste time in pointless quarrels.

This forum is to support mongering activity with actionable info and not fight amongst ourselves. If you don't like someone for any reason or if you feel it's kind of syndicated pimping for indes. Just ignore the guy and his offers. That's all.

Outstation guys are most vulnerable to fall in a trap. They may go to SG instead of asking around for girls. Simply read the forum to know the safety precautions required for SG and hire any pimp from entry points. No spoon-feeding from seniors is required.

PM and ask a senior for help only when you need a wingman (co-monger) for joint mongering at SG. Otherwise, no help is required. Reading the wealth of info on this forum will be good enough for you. Locals in kolkata may be a little worried about bumping into their friends or office colleagues in SG but outstation visitors don't have to worry about this also.

Go to SG and choose live as per your budget and requirements. No discussion required. It is better than fighting here or else write useful posts that helps the community and interests everyone. We are not interested in posts trading barbs with each other or supporting / opposing pimps. Look at Delhi forum for inspiration.For indies / SP Delhi is better than Kolkata, But Kolkata is Kolkata because of SG. SG is better than those overpriced indies.

RockerFz
09-03-19, 19:56
Self explanatory modus operandi od esha. Lets use ISG in a better way. Some persond leave no stone unturned to get sympthy from the girls.I had heard she is moving away for her betterness. Hasn't she gone yet?

Aarush
09-03-19, 20:40
Need a good indie, who is available for whole night fucking. She must be a good sucker and must be the one who enjoys hard sex. If anyone has such contact, please pm. Also, is adrija available for whole night thing, read that she is a nympho when it comes to sex.

Kolsx
09-03-19, 21:05
I have been a silent reader since few years. Though connected in Whatsapp. And, this is a fact too that there are many other senior members who have stopped writing reports / experiences.

It is really sad seeing that newbies / regular members are pointing to the seniors. Please have some respects. ISG is truly a great platform. Senior members like FAW, Avik4 you, Mushafir, Zippos, RascalsHole, NakedDesires3 have helped many other members by sharing contacts and references. Also, their reports come handy when you pay your hard earned money to a particular girl.

PleasureMaster
09-03-19, 21:16
Sent you PM.

Please check your inbox.

Also please check my previous post.

I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you.

I am a regular user of AH but only limited to sending and receiving messages. This was the first time that I received back a message from the girl on AH asking for my contact number. The said girl is from Ranaghat and was more interested in threesomes, threesome here means You, your wife or girlfriend and the girl. I had made it clear in the previous message that I was not interested in threesomes and that I can't go all the way to Ranaghat for the session, but only if she comes to Kolkata.

Anyways, after I received the message from her for my contact number, I was in two minds weather to give her number or not, what if she is some kind of trap, etc etc. Anyways, just by curiosity I gave her my number through the messaging service of the AH. On Friday night I got a call from her. At that time since I was at home with my family, I requested her to call me again on Saturday morning after 10.30 am. So, I again received a call from her on Saturday at 11.30 am. She was ready to come to Kolkata and the price was fixed for 5 k for 2-3 hours. But, she told me to pick her up from Bidhannagar Railway station. I agreed and the time was fixed for 11.30 am on Sunday, I. E, yesterday to pick her up from the station..

Gaurav7
09-03-19, 22:32
I 'll be visiting SG for first time, can anyone help? Any contact of pimp?

Nvmsdel
09-04-19, 03:03
I was fascinated by the review of jyoti in the forum and wanted badly to meet her. Contacted her and she agreed to meet for night after a lot of questions and checks. But could not make it due to personal problems and promptly called me in the morning and informed the same. She promised to meet next time I visit kol.

3. Madhu.

Had contact of sp riya and she had sent me pic of annu and madhu. Asked for 3 k sht but bargained for 2 k. Decided to made a visit to her place near dumdum. It is a dark apartment building and seemed adventurous. LOL! It is a 2 bed appt, not very clean, no AC, with mattress on floor and common wash room. Annu had just finished a session and madhu did not have any that day. So took madhu. She is a fair MILF with a smiling face, has tummy and big boobs which are little saggy. Pussy ok with sparse soft hair. Played with her body for a while. No DFK, only kissing on the lips, CBJ, wot, miss. Total 1 HR spent, very much vfm, but lack of ac is physically draining. Riya asked me to stay longer and take 2nd sht but said no as I was tired.

4. Sweety.

Contacted sp joy after seeing pics of his birds in the forum. There was some negative reports also. So was cautious. Asked him upfront to show only girls who he Can actually provide and told him I would take more than one if I like. Fixed up 2, 3 profiles and reached his place. It is an apartment owned by a family with a small kid and a dog who rents his bedrooms to sp joy. One has ac with attached wash and other non ac. Ac room charges are rs 100 per HR. Took sweety to the ac room. She is a dusky, slim 20 yr old girl. Very small boobs, tight handful ass, Cooperative, bbj, tight pussy, No smell. Did wot for a while and finished in miss. It was a good fuck with a young tight girl after a long time. AC room was comfortable so decided to take another one.

5. Sushmita.

She is a dusky bong house wife with a kid. Short and chubby with a tummy too. But makes up for it with service. Happy and smiling, did nice bbj. Was very happy seeing mine at full mast and told me that she will have a good time riding me. Put on the cover and she rod amazingly well and told me not to come before her. She rode for another 10 min and came and asked me now you are free to release. Overall a good experience.

Had some chit chat with sp joy. He seemed to be a reasonable guy. Showed me some more pics and told me to tell him in advance so he can call them. He told about a new girl who is a bba student who has started recently. Asked him how fast can he call her, he told 30 min, decided to wait and take her.

6. Priya.

She walked in wearing jeans and top, min makeup with a backpack and looked just like a next door college girl. Around 20 yr old, Medium complexion, slim, tight body with good curves and handful boobs. I liked her immediately. Talked to her for a while. She talked sensibly about her studies and her intention of getting a job etc. Held her hands, started feeling her and undressed her slowly. She was little shy first but responded well. Started kissing her face, neck, eyes, ears and it ended in DFK. Moved down and Sucked her boobs for long time and slowly went further south kissing all the way. Kissed her navel and thighs teasingly. She got turned on visibly and spread and lifted her legs invitingly. I licked and ate her like a hungry dog for another 10 min all the while softly fingering her tight pussy. She asked me to come up and did a short but nice bbj with fondling and licking balls. I was hard as rock, surprisingly, for my 3rd go of the day, all thanks to 20 MG cialis working in the background. She put on the cover and asked me to enter her. Her pussy was very tight and it was difficult to enter. She took Jonny out and applied spit lovingly over the head and reinserted. We did miss for a while and then did wot and finally finished in miss. We held each other for a while, got up, washed and dressed. I was totally spent by all the action. It was real endurance test for me and I was proud of myself for passing it with great colours. It was quite a fucking record for me!

Thanked and Paid sp joy 2. 5 k+2. 5 k+3 k. He did not ask additional money for ac. The room with ac was good, towel and wash room not that good. I always carry mouth wash, sanitiser, condom, paper napkins and a towel in my backpack to ensure higene.

I had 7 sessions with a wide variety in a week at a total cost of around 25 k at a per session average of 3. 5 k and thus ended my first ever mongering in kol. This was much beyond my expectations. I am going to remember this for a long time. Thanks once again to all the wonderful people who responded and helped me with contacts and advice. Keep rocking guys!

IAmTheBest
09-04-19, 06:54
What's the name of the profile please? Anymore luck with AH? Most of them seems are SP's or couples. Thanks.

I am a regular user of AH but only limited to sending and receiving messages. This was the first time that I received back a message from the girl on AH asking for my contact number. The said girl is from Ranaghat and was more interested in threesomes, threesome here means You, your wife or girlfriend and the girl. I had made it clear in the previous message that I was not interested in threesomes and that I can't go all the way to Ranaghat for the session, but only if she comes to Kolkata.

Anyways, after I received the message from her for my contact number, I was in two minds weather to give her number or not, what if she is some kind of trap, etc etc. Anyways, just by curiosity I gave her my number through the messaging service of the AH. On Friday night I got a call from her. At that time since I was at home with my family, I requested her to call me again on Saturday morning after 10.30 am. So, I again received a call from her on Saturday at 11.30 am. She was ready to come to Kolkata and the price was fixed for 5 k for 2-3 hours. But, she told me to pick her up from Bidhannagar Railway station. I agreed and the time was fixed for 11.30 am on Sunday, I. E, yesterday to pick her up from the station..

IAmTheBest
09-04-19, 06:56
Has anybody tried Sohini from locanto? Though asking rate is 7 k. Seems educated. Any information?

MaskedBoy666
09-04-19, 15:03
Yesterday went to Osmo at Southern Avenue. Took Tangmo for 60 min. She is not a great looker and small in frame, but jovial and good attitude. After back massage for around 30 mins, the qs of extra came up. Everything on menu. Took nude BBBJ. Nice figure with handful boobs. Slow sloppy BJ. Coughed up 1 k and left satisfied.

Counter Charge 1600.I really like Tangmo a lot. She's open to everything at a very reasonable price. The attitude, the body on her, the quality of her service is just amazing! I had taken her many times in the past and will be taking her more. Good report bro. BTW there are many new Thai birds in Osmo Kasba branch. I had called recently. But have to check out their service quality.

Gaurav7
09-04-19, 18:31
I really like Tangmo a lot. She's open to everything at a very reasonable price. The attitude, the body on her, the quality of her service is just amazing! I had taken her many times in the past and will be taking her more. Good report bro. BTW there are many new Thai birds in Osmo Kasba branch. I had called recently. But have to check out their service quality.My experience was not good, she was asking 3 k for extra, but when I ask for BJ she was asking more for that, I won't repeat her.

MaskedBoy666
09-04-19, 20:14
My experience was not good, she was asking 3 k for extra, but when I ask for BJ she was asking more for that, I won't repeat her.I took BBBJ full nude at 1500. That also twice cumshot inside mouth. 2 shots at 3500 full sex with anal. She's a hot item if you can treat her well bro.

Soumd
09-04-19, 21:29
Any kind soul can PM me SP Joys contact please? Thanks much!!

Karma555
09-05-19, 01:45
I am in Kol until end of next week. Can someone help me with some contacts? I am looking for incall only, preferably someone with their own place. I am staying in Ballygunge, but don't mind if it's not super close by.

I can reciprocate with few indie contacts I have in Bangalore.

Thanks.

IAmTheBest
09-05-19, 08:15
Which branch is tangmo available now? Is the local therapist P still available? Or anyother locals? Thanks.

I really like Tangmo a lot. She's open to everything at a very reasonable price. The attitude, the body on her, the quality of her service is just amazing! I had taken her many times in the past and will be taking her more. Good report bro. BTW there are many new Thai birds in Osmo Kasba branch. I had called recently. But have to check out their service quality.

Gaurav7
09-05-19, 11:20
Any kind soul can PM me SP Joys contact please? Thanks much!!PM Me for SP Joy's number.

MaskedBoy666
09-05-19, 15:37
Which branch is tangmo available now? Is the local therapist P still available? Or anyother locals? Thanks.Tangmo at jatin das branch. Piu at Kasba branch. No other locals available last time I had checked. You can always call them up and ask for further assistance.

Gaurav7
09-05-19, 15:57
I never did outcall, can anyone explain in PM?

How to select hotel, and all that stuff.

AdityaSG
09-05-19, 20:56
Hi guys,

Request fellow mongers to share contact number of Adrija & some other Indies.

Help will be appreciated.

PM is active.

TIA.

Cheers!

Aditya.

Anurag90
09-06-19, 05:26
Visited L spa in Russell street. Bird was below average. Quoted for B2B & BJ without FS. After few days it will be okay. Overall ambience seemed to be down. Hope it will be OK in 3-4 days.

BK2117
09-06-19, 11:21
I have her number, but PM not active. Cannot do bitcoin. Is there any other way?

Can anyone buy me subscription? I can paytm.

Can anybody help me providing her current mobile no? Please pm me. Thanks buddy.By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

Ambily
09-06-19, 12:13
Anyone please review these girls? Sent by one SP.

SexHungryFreak
09-06-19, 14:12
Was out of town for a while. Went to bangur spa today after a long time. As stated earlier Barsha has already left. But Ria and Mahua are still there. Took them both one after the other. Ria is married now and has turned into a beautiful flower. Mahua is the same old. The best in the business. There is no one better at pleasing her customer than her.

They have increased the price to 5 K now. Though its worth every penny.

Would love to visit again soon.

JoyDebnath
09-06-19, 14:12
Will someone give me contact of SP Joy. Will really appreciate your help.

Rrohitchnada
09-06-19, 14:40
Heard that PB has started functioning after the LE issues. Anyone got any information on this?

Which are the other reliable spas in PB? Could you share contacts for any providers near the PB\Ultadanga area?.

IAmTheBest
09-06-19, 16:28
Thanks. Will try. I am informed that few new thai are available in the kasba branch also.

Tangmo at jatin das branch. Piu at Kasba branch. No other locals available last time I had checked. You can always call them up and ask for further assistance.

Gaurav7
09-06-19, 21:23
Any good spa where I can get good massage too? Don't suggest o.

Ninja Cow
09-07-19, 01:06
I will be traveling to Kolkata by the end of next week.

Planning to taste these birds from SP A. Can anyone please give me the feedback about them.

He is asking for 15 k for the night and 3 k per pop. Haven't negotiated yet.

I will be visiting Mumbai after that and I will be happy to reciprocate if I get any good birds there.

As you can figure, I am looking for either young birds with good figure, or college girl types. So, if you know better deals be kind enough to share it. My DM is active. Thanks.

LoveThisWorld
09-07-19, 02:11
Dear all,

I am a new entrant to the group, Kolkata is heaven as far as sex mongering is concerned. Any spa you walk into you will get it if you throw some cash. Here are some important points:

1. The Thai ones are good we'll maintained spa's.

2. The girls will ask for around 6 to 8 k depends on how good you can bargain.

3. Seen a new trend when they say condom is not allowed so they won't be having it. Better to carry one.

4. Lately the girls are very careful you can't try all positions the girl will let you do it doggy and will be looking at the Door.

5. Not seen very good local spa's.

6. Locanto and other sites sometimes rob you don't give the cash till you see the girl if you are going to a GH, Hotel etc.

For more details PM me.

Rrohitchnada
09-07-19, 04:12
Any new birds there.

Mahua and Riya are over used now. But I'd the place can maintain the same level of service with new birds, it'll be a great place to re-exlxplore.

Barsha, bristi, MISTI. Have proven their part.

Who are next in line?

Was out of town for a while. Went to bangur spa today after a long time. As stated earlier Barsha has already left. But Ria and Mahua are still there. Took them both one after the other. Ria is married now and has turned into a beautiful flower. Mahua is the same old. The best in the business. There is no one better at pleasing her customer than her.

They have increased the price to 5 K now. Though its worth every penny.

Would love to visit again soon.

CoolGuy2363
09-07-19, 05:01
I tried few spas, but they had Thai's, my experience was not good with them & I don't like Thai's. Can you suggest me few spa in PM? Where I can get bongs?What is the present price and menu of eve now FS is available. Whom to take. Please give some light.

Gaurav7
09-07-19, 10:28
Anyone has tried SP Akash's birds?

Rrohitchnada
09-07-19, 19:21
Not worth at all, the pics are highly photoshopped. No choice available, and you can't cancel after meeting, since he calls the girls after you confirm and reach there. The pics are deceiving in terms of age and complexion. Not worth at all. It's only a waste of time and money.

Better use your hand and in 3-4 such rounds you will be able to have sexy CIF.

Will someone give me contact of SP Joy. Will really appreciate your help.

IAmTheBest
09-08-19, 04:03
6 to 8 k? Are they out of their minds? At that rates models and actresses are available. Please keep the rates in check please. Plus due to LE activity services are hurried and unsatisfactory.

Dear all,

I am a new entrant to the group, Kolkata is heaven as far as sex mongering is concerned. Any spa you walk into you will get it if you throw some cash. Here are some important points:

1. The Thai ones are good we'll maintained spa's.

2. The girls will ask for around 6 to 8 k depends on how good you can bargain.

3. Seen a new trend when they say condom is not allowed so they won't be having it. Better to carry one.

4. Lately the girls are very careful you can't try all positions the girl will let you do it doggy and will be looking at the Door..

IAmTheBest
09-08-19, 07:19
True. There is no report of any good massage therapist or spa in the forum. Even the spas where extras are not available such as swasdee, urban etc the massage is below average. Request members for sharing legit spas and good massage therapists. Thanks.

Any good spa where I can get good massage too? Don't suggest o.

Maxfun2019
09-08-19, 12:58
I was fascinated by the review of jyoti in the forum and wanted badly to meet her. Contacted her and she agreed to meet for night after a lot of questions and checks. But could not make it due to personal problems and promptly called me in the morning and informed the same. She promised to meet next time I visit kol.

3. Madhu.

Had contact of sp riya and she had sent me pic of annu and madhu. Asked for 3 k sht but bargained for 2 k. Decided to made a visit to her place near dumdum. It is a dark apartment building and seemed adventurous. LOL! It is a 2 bed appt, not very clean, no AC, with mattress on floor and common wash room. Annu had just finished a session and madhu did not have any that day. So took madhu. She is a fair MILF with a smiling face, has tummy and big boobs which are little saggy. Pussy ok with sparse soft hair. Played with her body for a while. No DFK, only kissing on the lips, CBJ, wot, miss. Total 1 HR spent, very much vfm, but lack of ac is physically draining. Riya asked me to stay longer and take 2nd sht but said no as I was tired.

4. Sweety.Please PM me SP riya, dumdum contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

BoseHookz
09-08-19, 16:46
Hi,

Do we have any birds from tollygunge side who are up for late night encounters?

Gim399
09-08-19, 19:11
There is a report in New Delhi thread that the spa girls have complained against the police. The report goes.

All the women working in spa have complained against DCW. All of them have given their statement that they are working in spa out of their own will, no one has forced them. No one is a minor. Instead DCW is the one who forcefully entered in the premises, gave us threats, harrassed us and women accompanying DCW also used physical violence.

Damn that's justice being served. The police is seeking opinion from in house legal experts as of now. Hopefully soon FIR will be lodged against DCW and that psycho chief of DCW.

Fingers crossed 🤞.I feel similar step is needed in Kolkata also.

Joshayek
09-08-19, 19:19

Planning to taste these birds from SP A. Can anyone please give me the feedback about them.

I will be visiting Mumbai after that and I will be happy to reciprocate if I get any good birds there.

As you can figure, I am looking for either young birds with good figure, or college girl types. So, if you know better deals be kind enough to share it. My DM is active. Thanks.You will be deceived as hell. All photoshop bullshit in Kolkata. No class no beauty.

Joshayek
09-08-19, 19:24
Anyone please review these girls? Sent by one SP.All photoshop bullshit. Basti girl. Deceiving as hell.

Gaurav7
09-08-19, 21:40
Please PM me SP riya, dumdum contact.PM me for SP Riya's digit.

Gaurav7
09-08-19, 21:49
Hi,

Anyone has contact of new SP / indie?

Requesting Seniors to share few contacts.

Please don't share those Sp's digits which has been shared thousands of times in the forum. I've tried almost everyone of them. Looking for new ones.

Thanks.

Gim399
09-09-19, 06:16
https://eisamay.indiatimes.com/west-bengal-news/kolkata-news/kolkata-police-arrests-more-than-50-in-raids-at-pqarlour-based-sex-racket/articleshow/71039934.cms

IAmTheBest
09-09-19, 10:25
There is a high chances of LE activity during this period. Stay safe. Thanks.

https://eisamay.indiatimes.com/west-bengal-news/kolkata-news/kolkata-police-arrests-more-than-50-in-raids-at-pqarlour-based-sex-racket/articleshow/71039934.cms

STC 2017
09-09-19, 11:16
https://eisamay.indiatimes.com/west-bengal-news/kolkata-news/kolkata-police-arrests-more-than-50-in-raids-at-pqarlour-based-sex-racket/articleshow/71039934.cmsAny definite info on which is the second spa? Found it a little weird that one spa has been named and the other was not.

HotPussyEater
09-09-19, 11:39
Had this below attached in Kolkata thru my friend. Called her and fixed the deed for two shots.

Nice tall girl. Little dusky but I eat it all let be dusky.

Girl is cooperative and participative in the act.

Good BJ, DFK and fucked her in almost all position.

Had two shots.

Body 8/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Boobs 36 d 10/10.

DFK 7/10.

Damage 6 k /2, Night she asking 10 k. Place hotel.

Pussy. Looking good.

DATY. I was not interested.

Overall satisfying. Don't expect much from anyone. Moreover she is not pro but doing it due to compulsion.

Ready to share for few needed. No exchange business.

She is going Mumbai after few days.

Dates 11 Sept. To 13 Sept.

Timepassers pl stay away. If you are sure about your schedule then only ping me.

Don't ask me annoying questions about her. I m not her hubby. I just met her for few hrs. Take your call.

Cheers.

Anurag90
09-09-19, 11:57
Fellow mongers, after having few encounters in MP & SG, I wanted to start direct contact. Had heard about scams in locanto but still wanted to give a try. One thing I decided beforehand that I will not pay online. Contact wanted me to come near Girish park metro. I was sure not to go to SG but actually area & loot starts from girish park metro area already. Was taken to a room where one woman forced to pay whatever I have. I paid 3700/ Then made sit in a room for one hour. They had already taken my mobile. Then didn't listen anything. Then asked me to draw money from ATM. I had to bring 2700/- again. Had to take service though I was dying to leave. A matured type woman came. Did as fast as I could, then left.

Some people suggest to hire pimp near Sovabazar. I did that, works well. But ambience is not good. Filthy area. New scams are going on via locanto. One educated & polished woman speaks (as it seemed from having a conversation) then same old drama of SG. Request fellow mongers not to fall for this locanto especially if you are asked to come anywhere near ventral Kolkata girish park, shyambazar, Sovabazar anywhere.

SG is dying. It should.

I took the call as I wanted a starting point in direct contact. Any help will be appreciated on how to activate PM by a / see or bitcoin.

PrateekKhanna
09-09-19, 13:40
Tried this beauty today, one of the best DFK and DATY along with GFE, damages 5 k for 1-2 hrs, ST, outcall.

Please do not bother to PM for contact- Contact Kolkata seniors, they are very much helpful.

Prateek.

Metso
09-09-19, 14:17

As you can figure, I am looking for either young birds with good figure, or college girl types. So, if you know better deals be kind enough to share it. My DM is active. Thanks.Visit SG it has way better collection than this.

Metso
09-09-19, 14:45
Esha is no longer in Kolkata.

Self explanatory modus operandi od esha. Lets use ISG in a better way. Some persond leave no stone unturned to get sympthy from the girls.

SexHungryFreak
09-09-19, 14:47
There are 4 new girls there however I did not want to take a chance to spoil the experience so went for the older ones. Some of the new girls were really pretty. But for me service is more important than looks.

Any new birds there.

Mahua and Riya are over used now. But I'd the place can maintain the same level of service with new birds, it'll be a great place to re-exlxplore.

Barsha, bristi, MISTI. Have proven their part.

Who are next in line?

SexHungryFreak
09-09-19, 14:56
Hi all,

Went to SG yesterday with my friends. Went to Building no. 12 looking for my love Saniya / Mannat. I was told she has gone to her village. However I think she is no longer operating from SG anymore. Any contact of hers will be really appreciated. I fell I love with her the last time I was in Kol almost 20 months back and went to her multiple times. She gave me her number too but after a few days it was disconnected.

Coming to the report decided to browse building 12 and have to say they have upped the standards. There were really pretty girls on every floor and I was spell bound by all of them. Suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of a fairy on the first floor. Jeevika. Her room is on the left side from the stairs. The last room on that floor. My god she is a hotty. Went with her for 4. 2 k for a shot and it was blissful. She did everything to make it the best GFE ever. Better than my real GF. I wanted some more of that love so went for another shot and spent the best 2 hrs of my life there. Would love to visit her again soon.

You can find these gems only IN SG. First it was Pallavi, then mannat and now jeevi.

Damage 4.2 k times 2.

WIR Yes.

FunAtWork
09-09-19, 20:16
Yes 3-4 months old chats. Date is there in the chat. Just before 15th June and just after 15th June.

Cheers.

Esha is no longer in Kolkata.

Transient
09-09-19, 20:45
I meet this small girl called Esha from Kolkata I meet her early morning FR 4 HR she can spend long tym in morning so I chose that time. She have a hourglass figure fair small in height. Her curvy figure is the best thing I felt in her. A model like figure like her will demand more bucks than she takes. May be because she works directly no pimp with her she can manage at 6 k two shot without place. That figure worth every buck. 28-34-32.

So about the session it was very good. She gives blow job without protection which brought a smile in
my face. Fucked her in different position. Full girlfriend like experience she talks a lot very friendly girl.

She likes role play and BDSM eager to do new things.

I planned to meet her more 3 times due to my busy schedule it couldn't happen but looking forward to meet the sweet girl again.

Here is a photo of her.Can I get her contact details sir, I am new and to explore ISG.

Transient
09-09-19, 21:10
Last Tuesday was feeling horny and decided to go for a new den. Saw LE Spa at Kankurgachi in NB as my regular PB spa may not be safe these days. 90 min scrub+msg+shower avlble for 1700. Was also intrigued by the acronym, LOL! Thought giving it a try. Was assigned a local named Sonali. Massage started with subtle hints but I was asked to keep the disposal on which was a turn off. After the scrub was complete, took a shower. Then she started to touch Johnny during oil msg and came up the topic of extra. She quoted 4500 for B2B, no FS available. I was like WTF. After a lot haggle, came down to 3 K for B2 be with shower. I know I overpaid. But below follows the rating:

Boobs: 9/10 (huge racks with smallest nips I ever seen).

Ass: 6/10 (tight, not bouncy at all).Hi sir,

I need the contact details of Sonali and her charges.

BoseHookz
09-09-19, 22:37
Hey!

Met Sumi. She is a perfect partner to be with. Not a looker but her skills and expertise in several positions and sloppy BJ gives the ultimate pleasure.

Met her on a rainy evening, had dinner together and headed towards an oyo.

It was around 11 when we reached there, after freshening up, we started. Missionary and WOT after an awesome BJ Session was pure bliss. Next round was doggy followed by a perfect 69. Had twice that night and the awesome morning sex with all possible positions. Had a great time.

Looks- 6; GFE and pleasure-10.

Naked Desires3
09-10-19, 07:29
Fellow mongers, after having few encounters in MP & SG, I wanted to start direct contact. Had heard about scams in locanto but still wanted to give a try. One thing I decided beforehand that I will not pay online. Contact wanted me to come near Girish park metro. I was sure not to go to SG but actually area & loot starts from girish park metro area already. Was taken to a room where one woman forced to pay whatever I have. I paid 3700/ Then made sit in a room for one hour. They had already taken my mobile. Then didn't listen anything. Then asked me to draw money from ATM. I had to bring 2700/- again. Had to take service though I was dying to leave. A matured type woman came. Did as fast as I could, then left.

Some people suggest to hire pimp near Sovabazar. I did that, works well. But ambience is not good. Filthy area. New scams are going on via locanto. One educated & polished woman speaks (as it seemed from having a conversation) then same old drama of SG. Request fellow mongers not to fall for this locanto especially if you are asked to come anywhere near ventral Kolkata girish park, shyambazar, Sovabazar anywhere.

SG is dying. It should.

I took the call as I wanted a starting point in direct contact. Any help will be appreciated on how to activate PM by a / see or bitcoin.This is not how SG is done. Premium buildings are not filthy. SG is safe if you know the precautions to take. It is well known that locanto is filled with scam / fraud. Read this forum carefully to know how to do SG safely. I had warned about Girish park / Shyambazar / Garia scam longtime ago. Others have warned too. Read the forum. Never give any advance. Your safety comes first. Never blindly trust sweet talking pimps on the phone and never go to unknown (un-referenced locations). Use the pointers and references on this forum as your guide.

WildNeo25
09-10-19, 10:15
Hey!

Met Sumi. She is a perfect partner to be with. Not a looker but her skills and expertise in several positions and sloppy BJ gives the ultimate pleasure.

It was around 11 when we reached there, after freshening up, we started. Missionary and WOT after an awesome BJ Session was pure bliss. Next round was doggy followed by a perfect 69. Had twice that night and the awesome morning sex with all possible positions. Had a great time.

Looks- 6; GFE and pleasure-10.What she charged for the night?

Gaurav7
09-10-19, 10:50
Met this 21 y old girl few days back through SP Akash.

She has amazing BJ skill. I really enjoyed it. She was not like other girls which I have met through other SPs who just give BJ for few minutes.

She did not stop till I ask her.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: 6 k for 2 hrs.

Paul871
09-10-19, 10:53
New to this forum. Need a experienced friend to come along with me to SG since its my first time. All expenses to be bourne by me.

Paul871
09-10-19, 12:29
Contacted an SP. Booked a time slot for short time. But he is calling me in one of the biggest five star hotels of Kolkata. Is it some kind of a scam?

TandonMonu
09-10-19, 13:30
Dear Seniors,

Request you to help with contact of some SP or Indie. Travelling to Kolkata for 3 days. Shall appreciate the help.

Cheers!!

MaskedBoy666
09-10-19, 18:49
Hey!

Looks- 6; GFE and pleasure-10.Incomplete report bro. Please provide the damages. Tits size. Etc. Does she allow cum in mouth etc. Oyo room charges. We want the full stuff LOL.

CatchMe88
09-10-19, 18:51
Bro can you share her digits please. My pm is active.

TIA.

Had this below attached in Kolkata thru my friend. Called her and fixed the deed for two shots.

Good BJ, DFK and fucked her in almost all position.

Had two shots.

Body 8/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Boobs 36 d 10/10.

DFK 7/10.

Damage 6 k /2, Night she asking 10 k. Place hotel.

Pussy. Looking good.

DATY. I was not interested.

Overall satisfying. Don't expect much from anyone. Moreover she is not pro but doing it due to compulsion.

Ready to share for few needed. No exchange business.

She is going Mumbai after few days.

Dates 11 Sept. To 13 Sept.

Timepassers pl stay away. If you are sure about your schedule then only ping me.

Don't ask me annoying questions about her. I m not her hubby. I just met her for few hrs. Take your call.

Cheers.

MaskedBoy666
09-10-19, 19:13

Boobs: 9/10 (huge racks with smallest nips I ever seen)..How do I get the contact number of hers from you bro, your private is not activated it seems. Can't message you. I am a big boobs lover. Please help.

PollardPivot77
09-10-19, 20:14
Self explanatory modus operandi od esha. Lets use ISG in a better way. Some persond leave no stone unturned to get sympthy from the girls.Isint she out of India?. I was under the impression that she is in Germany.

KoolDude28
09-10-19, 21:23
She is in Germany earning close to lakhs per day.

Isint she out of India?. I was under the impression that she is in Germany.

Gaurav7
09-10-19, 21:24
I request everyone who tells SP / Indies about this forum, please don't.

I met a SP few days back, he asked me how did I got his number.

I told him a friend gave me. Then he told me, many people told him that they got his number from a site.

Please guys, don't. Tell me a friend gave me or a friend of friend.

If you keep telling them about ISG, they 'll soon post paid FR's here & trust me you won't like that.

Guru9999
09-11-19, 02:54
Can you please provide SP Akash contact. PM active.

TIA.

She has amazing BJ skill. I really enjoyed it. She was not like other girls which I have met through other SPs who just give BJ for few minutes.

Boobs: 6/10..

LoveBug69
09-11-19, 03:31
Fellow mongers, after having few encounters in MP & SG, I ....These types of Locanto based scams are reported long back. I faced this is in Chennai and Bangalore as well.

Always stay away from it.

Anurag90
09-11-19, 04:33
This is not how SG is done. Premium buildings are not filthy. SG is safe if you know the precautions to take. It is well known that locanto is filled with scam / fraud. Read this forum carefully to know how to do SG safely. I had warned about Girish park / Shyambazar / Garia scam longtime ago. Others have warned too. Read the forum. Never give any advance. Your safety comes first. Never blindly trust sweet talking pimps on the phone and never go to unknown (un-referenced locations). Use the pointers and references on this forum as your guide.Yes mate thanks, I visited SG via pimp, no problem. Though haven't been to premium buildings. Anyway is there such scam in Garia too? I was aware of SG area only. BTW I asked for guidance on how to activate PM, any help would be appreciated.

Gaurav7
09-11-19, 07:45

Damage: 6 k for 2 hrs.I forgot to mention, room was not that good. There was no A/C.

I 'll prefer outcall from now.

STC 2017
09-11-19, 08:35
... your private is not activated it seems..Not sure if this is a Freudian slip, but if you wrote this deliberately, this is the type of sense humor this site badly needs.

LoveBug69
09-11-19, 09:51
Fellow brothers,

Really into Thais. Apart. From MPs where there is always threat of LEs any brother has info about Thais available with any safe reliable SP or as indie in the city? Please any info if you can provide regard this. If you have contacts my PM is open.

Much regards.Really, is there any SP in Kol who supply Thai girls?

If someone here has taken service from Sarah of Lavana in Saltlake branch would realise the thought. She was super hot, a good size to die for, but very moody. If you can please her and win her heart, she was gem.

Her message skill was also awesome. After the deed the shower was a cherishable act for ever.

I went outside with her as well.

Best part was she was unmarried and under 25. Anne was also good though older, 36 years.

I am still not able to forget the Thai experience and hence looking if any Thai girl is available.

Last option is to go to Bangkok. He he.

Kolkata81
09-11-19, 09:56
Hi bro,

I saw your post regarding Nisha. Please could you share her contact details.

I would reciprocate with a few indie contacts that I have.

Kindly msg me Nisha's contact and her reference.

Thanks.

Anurag90
09-11-19, 10:00
Really, is there any SP in Kol who supply Thai girls?

If someone here has taken service from Sarah of Lavana in Saltlake branch would realise the thought. She was super hot, a good size to die for, but very moody. If you can please her and win her heart, she was gem.

Her message skill was also awesome. After the deed the shower was a cherishable act for ever.

Best part was she was unmarried and under 25. Anne was also good though older, 36 years.

I am still not able to forget the Thai experience and hence looking if any Thai girl is available.

Last option is to go to Bangkok. He he.Dude,

I don't know about supplying. If you want to have a good collection in coco palm TS near Pantaloons. They keep good collection. Saniya was nice there. Don't know if she is still there.

Joshayek
09-11-19, 18:52

Nice tall girl. Little dusky but I eat it all let be dusky.Your pm is filll. Can you please share the tall girls number (who you recently meet.) look wise how is she? If good looking willing to book for whole night. Genuinely interested please let me know. Can share few indi and Sp contacts in return thanks In Advance. Your PM is full. My PM is active. Please help.

MaskedBoy666
09-11-19, 20:20
Not sure if this is a Freudian slip, but if you wrote this deliberately, this is the type of sense humor this site badly needs.I wrote that because the private message section is not showing when I am clicking on his ID. I really need that big tits girl Sonali's number. Called up la Envogue Spa today. No one named Sonali is there. There's a girl named Sonia. Not Sonali. So I prefer the contact number so I can get in touch with her personally. What if she has moved to another Spa.

IAmTheBest
09-12-19, 06:41
Thais have been the best. But the quality in Kolkata spas are definitely declining. But true their services were awesome. Osmo goers would support me. Can't forget Dona, Nuna, Mimi etc. Met few but don't remember thier names in other spas as well such as Orchid Thai, So Thai and Aroma Thai. I would like to request members to give more information on the Thais presently available in kolkata spas. Thanks.

Really, is there any SP in Kol who supply Thai girls?

Last option is to go to Bangkok. He he.

PrinceKerry14
09-12-19, 08:14
Anyone has tried SP Akash's birds?Can anyone share SP Akash number.

IAmTheBest
09-12-19, 09:20
There used to be one Thai therapist available there. Is she still there? Anyone member has any info?

What is the present price and menu of eve now FS is available. Whom to take. Please give some light.

Rakamgm
09-12-19, 14:33
Any contacts in Gangtok. Will be there for 2 days on 19th onwards.

IAmTheBest
09-12-19, 16:55
What are the damages? Thanks.

Dude,

I don't know about supplying. If you want to have a good collection in coco palm TS near Pantaloons. They keep good collection. Saniya was nice there. Don't know if she is still there.

CatchMe88
09-12-19, 18:29
PB spa has reopened. Just two therapists available now. Went with old timer Experience was ok, same as previous FRs

Prices have been jacked up though.

Ssseeking
09-12-19, 18:34
This is my first post after reading a lot. Visiting Calcutta last week till tomorrow after an year. I used to monger before, but this time it was special as I really missed Calcutta mongering.

Day 1 :

Visited [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. I have been there before. But now there are new girls. I paid 1.5 K counter. A girl named Barsha (She is Bangladeshi and they pronounce it like that: p) came. She was a bit plump. But I was not wearing disposable. I just covered myself with towel. As I had just taken a 19 Hour flight I was in very much need for a legit massage as well. She did very well massage. In the middle she started touching my johney while doing the massage. Previously I did not jerk off for 7 days. So I was super horny. She asked 1.5 k for hand, 2.5 for body and 3.5 for full service. I asked for HJ only and told her do it for 1 K or leave it. She agreed. I think its the fair price as earlier I once told do it for 500 INR or I will do myself. That time I actually had to finish myself in front of them (it was a four hand that time). Anyways, she started massaging my johney and balls with oil. She was super skilled. It was a 2nd best massage experience I had (First one is in Manhattan).

Looks - 6/10.

Atitude - 9/10.

Skill - 10/10.

Damage - 1.5 INR + 1 K INR.

Day 2:

Visited the magnificent SG. Guys I have mongered in NYC, Bangalore, Chennai, Paris, Zurich, Mumbai. But no place can beat the charm of Sonagachi. Only if the fucking communists have not ruined the economy I could have thought of staying there, who knows may be in future, fingers crossed. Anyways, sorry I always get emotional when I speak about SG (Lost virginity there once upon a time). As usual came to Sovabazar via metro around 4:30 PM, walked along side CR Avenue (Mitra Cafe on right hand). Came to HP petrol pump. Got approached by pimps. Did not have INR. Guys the inside ATM there seems shut down, so bring cash. I had to walk beyond jatadhari to get cash from SBI. Then came back again. Pimp took me to No 10,2nd floor. Bunch of bong beauties (Johney excited, I am bong as well and have a weakness for them). Difficult choice, but saw a very cute looking girl named Priya. I was asked 3. 2 K INR. Girl took me to AC room. But the washroom was not good. Anyways she started playing Bollywood songs and started dancing. She was in a satin night-dress (another weakness of mine: p). I started kissing her lips, necks, boobs. She was getting horny. She took me to dance. Told me to lift her. Danced passionately for sometime. I started biting and playing with boobs (She told she is fine with light biting). But now she got super horny. She jumped on me. She started biting me on my body. She put her nails on my back. Also did some DFK by biting my lips. More foreplay. She laid beside me and made me naked. I did DATY over Panty. Then started fingering. She was moaning. Genuine, not fake for sure. I had policy of not doing intercourse. But she forced me. She put condom on Johney. But I don't know I am not comfortable with that and loosing game. So again started fingering and kissing. Finally after 1 and half hours I asked for HJ. She told no HJ as I did not penetrated her. She was so much dominating and talkative but always with a smile. Also in the middle the door got knocked many times, but she ignored all. But had to finish myself. She gave me phone number and I promised to visit again my Bengal tigress!

Looks - 9 / 10 (May be biased, I am all in for sexy bong girls).

Attitude - 10/10 (I have mongered countless times, you can count me on this).

Skill - 10/10.

Damage - 3. 2 K (I asked for food etc, but she was not interested).

Day 3:

SG again. Same afternoon. Called the earlier day PIMP. Told this time interested in a bit mature woman. This was my fault. I did not specify what exactly I needed. He took me many rooms not liking. Finally took me to Neel Kamal. Liked a girl in ground floor named Swapna. But I forgot that Neel Kamal is famous for agrawali girls who do not speak Bengali. So it was a bit turn off. But If I say yes to a girl, normally I don't walkway for petty reasons. Anyways she asked 4.2 k. I told I had 3.2 budget. But finally paid 200 more to the servant. Also paid 300 for drinks for her, which never arrived. Also paid 100 Rs for some water guy (its a small amount so not bothered). She danced well. Let me dance as well. She also gave good GFE. But As I am dog for bong girls, may be that's why I was not that horny. Anyways it was not super good. She went out many times. Also Neel Kamal room did not have AC. Don't know about other rooms. It had fridge / tv etc so quite surprised. Also washroom was very filthy. After dance, she stripped and laid down. Was a bit mechanical in that. I asked for HJ. She had super smooth and soft body and great pair of boobs though. Anyways got finished soon but Johney was still seeking for bong touch.

Looks: 8 / 10.

Attitude: 6 / 10 (Due to going out and not compensating for lost time, and not brining the drinks and just keeping the money, she seems greedy, just trying to extract money).

(Also she was eating Paan whole time, I don't like that much, some people might find it interesting).

Skill: 8 / 10 (great handjob but very mechanical in everything else).

Damage: 3.2 k + 200 + 300 + 100.

Now Johney was still down for more fun. And given I am in cal for a short stay, couldn't say no to johney. So called pimp and told I want a bong girl. Now he took me to building 10 againGround floor. Saw a tall bong girl in blue lehenga named Pakhi. Even before lineup johney and heart both selected her. She asked 3. 2 K again. Not in a mood to negotiate. They told AC room but took to non AC. I did not like AC that much so not much turnoff, but still I appreciate SG for its honesty. Now I asked her what she wants, She told beer and asked boy to bring. Also asked cigarette. She started dancing. Super moves and glorious boobs. Did foreplay. In the middle she sat on bed, talked a lot also. She ordered me to make her drink as I don't drink. Again domme bong babe: the!! Now she asked for shot and switched off music. I told to switching it on, but she told that's the rule. After finishing later I saw around 20 minutes still left. Became a bit sad, as never had this in SG before. But she was indeed tired and her legs were indeed red from dancing in last session. May be if did more foreplay she would be interested like my bong tigress.

Looks: 10/10.

Attitude: 8 / 10 (I won't deduct much as giving one time benefit of doubt).

Skill: 8 / 10.

Damage: 3.2 k + 300.

Day 4 :

Now this is real adventure. I am from deep north Calcutta and have some contacts in Barrackpore. So got in touch with an independent manager. I wanted to take a girl to friends empty flat. Now manager told, for first time outcalls they give only two girls for safety and trust reasons. So I thought going to hotel and ditching one of them. But even though johney is always horny, heart is not made of stone. I know those women are not that much rich like SG women. So still took 2. Now the main challenge was to pick them up from far away from barrackpore. It was accessible by train but I did not wanted to take risk. Also there is no OLA / UBER there. So johney hired a car for 500. Also tipped the middle middle man (yeas you read that right, there were 2 middle men and I had only one guys contact) for 500. Then they took me to a secluded place. At one time I was scared. I though they might mug me. I kept talking with them that now I am not that rich but in Jan will have more money to spend. Anyways it was fine, I was just worried. In that place 2 boys, 1 mamasan and 2 women came. I gave them total 8 K cash and the girls came on the car. Now while coming back bought food and drinks worth 1000. Now in my flat from 10 PM, we started drinking (I don't drink), and playing songs. One of them danced as well. Then we talked a lot. Ice broken. Now at 1:00 AM, took them to bed. They were on both sides. They also told it was their first threesome, so they were sigh as well. But I started foreplay with both of them till 2:00 AM. Then we got naked, I started fingering the sexier girl (As they are independent I won't give their names, can share contacts upon their approval on person to person basis). She got super horny. She was begging to fuck without condom. I fingered so much, she forced to bite her nipple, neck, boobs, thighs, belly, ears, cheeks so much. Even I was scared that I might hurt her. But she told me to carry on. At around 3:30 she was done finally. Now both started teasing johney. Johney was in heaven, ultimate fantasy! Full Night naked with two bong women. They gave me handjob at the end and Sexy also hugged me tight for rest of the time. Sexy one was very young, other one was aunty type. That was johnys fantasy as well. They left at 4:30 AM as it was a residential apartment. But gave me numbers. Also asked for tips. Now I did not have any extra cash, but told I will pay later. Later I contacted her on whatsapp and requested paytm to pay to tip. But she told its fine and not needed. I know they are not rich, so insisted, but still she refused. I can't forget her and just looking at her tiktok profile whole day.

Sexy:

Looks: 8 / 10 (She was just 18+, it might be super fantasy for some, but my sweet spot is 20-30).

Attitude: 10/10.

Skill: 9 / 10.

Aunty:

Looks: 6 / 10 (bit plump, I have no issue with age, as it was my fantasy, but considering general opinion).

Skill: 9 / 10.

Damage: 8 k + 500 + 500 + 1000. But I think next time, it will be way much cheaper. And I will directly call them or others in their network to hotels (they claim there they stay till morning).

Day 7 :

Now went to SG again. Took a new pimp. Told him clearly bong girl. He still took me to 14/ be. It was a premium building I had a UP girl here for 4. 2 K earlier (that was a best looking SG girl till now for me). Anyways at the entrance saw a Bangladeshi girl say woman named Riya, probably in her early thirties. She had a little bit belly as well. But she was the perfect Bengali boudi (Sister in Law. Bengali translation). I immediately selected, no more viewing, can't risk loosing. She asked 4.2 k. I told 3. 2 k. She agreed. Now she took me to AC room. I asked what she want to eat. She told chai, Paan and Redbull. Now I don't like Paan. But the reason it went very fine was because this session was another example of integrity of SG. Firstly I paid extra money and forgot to get the change. But at the end she herself gave it to me. Also while the boy was out to get food, the music system had some issue. So she just sat beside me and talked for like 10-15 minutes. I thought she will include it in the time. But she gave extra time at the end and perform properly. Now to talk about her, even though she was a bit plump her dance and adaye (I don't know the English read prostitute like behavior) was best. I felt like she was like a proper kothawali aurat. Anyways, she danced a lot, She told sex or no handjob. Weird, anyways I finished my left and she hugged me. Gave a lot of lap dance as well. Foreplay while I stand on the bed corner as well.

Looks: 8 / 10 (Some people who strictly want younger girls might not like her).

Skill: 10/10.

Day 9:

Now I am feeling sad already as on Day 11 I have my flight to NYC, and I won't be back till January or February 2020. Pinged my Bong Tigress Priya on whatsapp if she is working today and free in afternoon. She told yes. Again I asked her any drinks she said no. This time, no selection as I know I want my bong tigress. When I reached she just woke up and greeted me when she saw me. She was looking fresh and hot and cute. Even though I was not in mood of fuck, I still came to SG only to meet her and can't resist SG as well. Got a clean AC room. Now she was getting ready, so she I waited for like 20 minutes. Now she came and started GFE directly. I also requested to have a bit dance. She danced really well. Again same both dancing together, taking her in my lap etc. Again biting and foreplay. Now started fingering again. Now earlier Sexy girl gave me some tips in fingering. So I deployed all my skills. I fingered for like 20 minutes. My hands were paining but still continued. She was almost done. Now as earlier I told I was not in mood of sex, so johney betrayed me. I just laid with her for rest of the time, had a lot of chitchat. She even tried to arouse me with feet as she knows this is my last visit to SG this year. But johney completely betrayed. Anyways a lot of hugging and Kissing. It was more passionate than my GF. The more the time was passing I was feeling our time is getting over and I was getting sadder. At the end after more cuddling and kissing I said goodbye. She requested not to forget her. I think I will buy her some gift and ask her out (She told she goes out with clients) next time when I come back to Calcutta and if her number still works. She told she will be here at that time and I am also hoping the same.

Day 10:

Will experience it tomorrow. Plan is to go to Pakhi and some other bird (Pakhi literally means Bird in Bengali). My heart is broken as this is the very last day. Also did some tindering but it seems I need to invest a bit more time to get sex. As I got matched a lot with my limited look (did not use US tag). So can say Calcutta girls are liberal in dating. Also in the middle I was about to be scammed by the locanto operator and read similar experience before so stopped.

Day 11: Flight to NYC. Why god why!

Summary:

* Say with me Calcutta Sonagachi is the best Red Light District in the world. I am quite passionate about it. It is the only thing (apart from Aloo Biryani), which still makes Calcutta my favorite city. (People said Manhattan is great but its costly as fuck and currently as a student I can't afford it).

* Also I feel if you go there very often your music choice will degrade. Now songs like dilbar dilbar, cocacola tu, infamour swapna choudhry are stuck in my head. As I had awesome experience while listening to them when the girls danced, they still incite that good feeling inside me automatically in me. I think its some freudian shit.

* Also Sonagachi is the safest place to monger. I recently read some raids in massage parlours. Also random hotels can have other scam. But never ever I had any issue in Sonagachi.

* Also best time to go is 4:00 PM. As girls will be just awake from morning sleep and fresh after bath. You will get clean ladies and can do whatever you want with them. As I like to lick their body, definitely it will be weird to lick a girl when she is just fucked by another monger.

* Also you can take mobile watches etc there. All girls and pimps already have high end phones. Expensive watches like swiss made once I have worn. But usually I keep them in home and just go with phone and wallet. As that's pointless unless I have somewhere else to go and need my other valuables like watch, laptop etc.

* Always use male PIMPs, never talk to female pimp or street girl unless you are also rowdy.

* Get better condoms if you like premium ones. They don't have premium ones.

* Buy your own booze from outside and gave plastic glasses in your bag. As the house boys charge premium.

* Cops never bother you as long as you play by the rules. I have heard a friend of mine was asked a chada at a pandal. The pimp negotiated and he paid a paltry sum. Remember the PIMPs, local Gundas and Premium House Girls are your friend and always want you to come back to give them your hard earned money.

* Also while leaving the place, if you book a uber, don't book it on premise. Walk to sovabazar metro along CR avenue and then book it. This will avoid the embarrassment with the cabbie and also what's the point of staying there more when you are finally done. You might get harassed by street prostitutes or even cops.

Will update my final experience tomorrow. I am so sad! I have to come back to Calcutta ASAP. My family thinks I just love Calcutta and miss them very much. I miss them as well, but I love Sonagachi also. Cheers!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SweetTounge
09-12-19, 19:26
Hi folks,

In Kolkata for a few days. Would like to try some inde MILF. Anybody has any leads please help. Will reciprocate with the contact of inde and SP which I have.

MaskedBoy666
09-12-19, 20:17
PB spa has reopened. Just two therapists available now. Went with old timer Experience was ok, same as previous FRs

Prices have been jacked up though.What is the new price?

SweetTounge
09-12-19, 21:25
Is there any fellow monger who has tried Tamanna from AH? Asking 15 k for 3 hours, place has to be 5 star hotel. Cost is way higher. Is she worth the price?

Anurag90
09-13-19, 02:41
What are the damages? Thanks.Counter 2 k. They will ask 2.5, negotiate below 2 k. Thai 3.5 k. Once paid 5 k for Saniya as I was in hurry of doing her.

Opposite it there is aura T spa as well, that's good as well.

CatchMe88
09-13-19, 04:49
What is the new price?1. 5 counter + 1 k.

AdityaSG
09-13-19, 05:47
These are absurdly high prices.

I really don't suggest spending so much for just 1 experience when you can have at least 3 in the same price.

But at the end it's your hard earned money and you can always take a better call.

Happy Hunting.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Is there any fellow monger who has tried Tamanna from AH? Asking 15 k for 3 hours, place has to be 5 star hotel. Cost is way higher. Is she worth the price?

Reaper93
09-13-19, 06:09
It's been a while since I visited this forum and also a few Thai spas in Kolkata. This time I am looking out for good indie services in a spa. Considering the recent LE actions in some of the spas, can someone be kind enough to provide us with a list of safe spas with good services, preferably indie. Would be grateful.

Thank you.

IAmTheBest
09-13-19, 08:55
Totally not worth the price. Very normal profile. Actual rate for her should not be 3 k -4 k not more than that. Thanks.

IAmTheBest
09-13-19, 08:57
Thanks. Thai rates are generally 2 k -3.5 k on the higher side. But quality has really deteriorated. Thanks.

Counter 2 k. They will ask 2.5, negotiate below 2 k. Thai 3.5 k. Once paid 5 k for Saniya as I was in hurry of doing her.

Opposite it there is aura T spa as well, that's good as well.

IAmTheBest
09-13-19, 08:59
There is a gangtok forum where you may get some leads. But mongering in gangtok is tough. Not much information is available. Its all a hits and misses. Thanks.

Any contacts in Gangtok. Will be there for 2 days on 19th onwards.

DukeNukem08
09-13-19, 11:28
Any contacts in Gangtok. Will be there for 2 days on 19th onwards.I am also going to Gangtok on 19th for a 5 days trip. I tried to find contacts online, however, no luck. Everyone asked to try out MPs in MG road.

I'll try my luck in MPs, you also try. Let's see if we get lucky!

Cheers!

Ninja Cow
09-13-19, 14:45
Going to taste this birdie next week. Could you please share your experience if you had her? Her digits ends with 123.

Thanks.

AdityaSG
09-13-19, 17:49
Bro,

Are you looking for services in a spa or Indie services? Because both are little different I guess.

As far as LE action is considered its limited to the shady ones or the ones which have become famous for the obvious wrong reasons. If you wish to try the Thai's, you will get what you want in any of the Spa's. Rates may vary, and you have to bargain according to your intent to pay. Just check with the spa if they have a Thai therapist or not. Because most of the spas have "Thai" word in it but no Thai therapist.

Happy Hunting.

Cheers.

Aditya.

It's been a while since I visited this forum and also a few Thai spas in Kolkata. This time I am looking out for good indie services in a spa. Considering the recent LE actions in some of the spas, can someone be kind enough to provide us with a list of safe spas with good services, preferably indie. Would be grateful.

Thank you.

AdityaSG
09-13-19, 18:01
Such beautiful reports about SG make me realize how much I am missing by not going to SG.

I wish I just had the courage to venture to SG. Just scared of the embarrassment if someone known sees me leaving or entering the SG.

But I hope someday I wil be able to muster that kind of courage and take the step.

Happy Hunting.

Cheers,

Adityaa.

AdityaSG
09-13-19, 18:18
Hi folks,

Recently visited a Thai spa in SLk area.

Took a Thai therapist. Sweet & short with a slim & sexy body. (just loved her body) (With a couple of Tatoos).

Talks a lot, but this helped me to break the ice easily. Says used to work at Osmo before.

Massage skills good and are as per usual Thai standards.

Quoted 5 k for FS, bargained hard and got her down to 3 K. (made her fix this rate for my fellow monger friends).

Loved the experience, full VFM.

Found a good Thai girl after a really long time.

Counter charges are little high, around 1.8 k - 2 k, took a membership so cost me little less.

Ready to share further details with serious fellow mongers.

One more thing. If you want attention and good service from these Thai girls, treat them well, trust me they love what they do & they are indeed the best at it.

Happy hunting.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Ssseeking
09-13-19, 18:31
Day 10:

Will experience it tomorrow. Plan is to go to Pakhi and some other bird (Pakhi literally means Bird in Bengali). My heart is broken as this is the very last day. Also did some tindering but it seems I need to invest a bit more time to get sex. As I got matched a lot with my limited look (did not use US tag). So can say Calcutta girls are liberal in dating. Also in the middle I was about to be scammed by the locanto operator and read similar experience before so stopped.Day 10 :

Got contact of a very reliable pimp from an old monger friend. Again reached Sovabazar and called him. He told me to come to Bharat Petrolium this time (opposite to Baroda Bank). Told him, I want to go twice one with basic 2. 2 k and one with 3. 2 k. He took me to 6 no and I saw a sexy north east girl named Modhu (may be false name). She was a bit old around 30 ish but with superb assets. She was looking like the MILF women from zenra. Demand was 3. 2 k but my pimp negotiated it to 2. 7 k. She wanted to drink RS and some stuff. Bought those worth 450 INR and again made her drink. Again fingered her. She got horny. Initially she was faking a bit, but later it felt genuine. She did DFK a lot. As this was the very end of my mongering session, I was tired and told her I can't do with condom. She told do normal and cum outside. But I did not risk it. Also sucked her nipples a lot. Tiny pink nipples in GIGANTIC boobs. She gave me handjob. She also requested to stay for more time and provided natural GFE towards the end. She gave her contact number and also told she runs a stay at home kind of setup in Darjeeling and told me to visit even with my GF.

Looks - 8 / 10.

Skill - 9 / 10.

Attitude - 10/10 (I see that little bit older women behave very well, due to fear of losing customers).

Damage - 2.7 k + 450 INR.

Then called up the pimp. He took me to couple of houses. He claimed there is one house with dance and shot of 10 k. I never heard that in my mongering history. Will explore next time when I am in Calcutta hopefully when I am rich. Anyways he took me to "Purano 10 Number of Gauri Street". Superb Bengali girls to die for. Met a girl named Radha while she was getting ready. Ask was 4.2 K INR. But again my PIMP came to rescue and negotiated to 3. 2 K. Bought her redbull for 300. She was the most beautiful girl in my current mongering spree. Assets also great. But she had a little bit attitude. Only slight kiss on lips. Not talking that much, may be she will loosen up if I go next time. She danced quite well. But somehow the connect was a bit meeting. Also due to my past mongering spree my johney gave up sadly. I don't drink / smoke. So johney completely betrayed me this time and I was not even able to get handjob with the most beautiful girl. Anyways I told her will fuck her properly in my next mongering galore in Jan.

Looks - 10/10 (She was really like at least TV serial actress).

Skill - 8 / 10.

Attitude - 7 / 10.

Damage - 3.2 k + 300 INR.

Total damage in my whole mongering spree - 36050 INRover 10 days.

Takeways:

1) This pimp was the best till now from all the pimps I have ever got in SG. He was negotiating for me! I think as I clearly told him, I have 6 k today and want to spend it full so he gave a very good service.

2) Also both this 6 no and "Purano 10 Number" house was may much hygienic. Order of magnitude clean washrooms from all the washrooms I have seen till now in SG. At least possible to live here overnight when I have more cash.

3) Try "Purano 10 Number" on Gauri Street for superb Bengali girls. Earlier my favorite was 10 Number near HP Petrol Pump.

So all good things finally come to end at least temporarily. So with a heavy heart I am catching my flight to NYC tomorrow. I still have time for another mongering session as my flight is very late, but after johney gave up today, I will just roam around Calcutta and spend time with my folks. I will always remember this Calcutta + sonagachi trip.

Naked Desires3
09-14-19, 03:14
Day 10 :

Got contact of a very reliable pimp from an old monger friend. Again reached Sovabazar and called him. He told me to come to Bharat Petrolium this time (opposite to Baroda Bank). Told him, I want to go twice one with basic 2. 2 k and one with 3. 2 k. He took me to 6 no and I saw a sexy north east girl named Modhu (may be false name). She was a bit old around 30 ish but with superb assets. She was looking like the MILF women from zenra. Demand was 3. 2 k but my pimp negotiated it to 2. 7 k. She wanted to drink RS and some stuff. Bought those worth 450 INR and again made her drink. Again fingered her. She got horny. Initially she was faking a bit, but later it felt genuine. She did DFK a lot. As this was the very end of my mongering session, I was tired and told her I can't do with condom. She told do normal and cum outside. But I did not risk it. Also sucked her nipples a lot. Tiny pink nipples in GIGANTIC boobs. She gave me handjob. She also requested to stay for more time and provided natural GFE towards the end. She gave her contact number and also told she runs a stay at home kind of setup in Darjeeling and told me to visit even with my GF..Hello,

I liked your SG posts.

If you are okay with joint mongering. Watching naked dance together and MF or MMF sex (as per mutual comfort) in the same room. Get a subscription and feel free to ping me next time you are in Kolkata. Keep 3-4 evenings on weekdays for SG. Weekends are crowded.

I know the pimps and the SG setup. I will help you plan everything beautifully. I am strictly straight. Everything will be as per mutual comfort. Joint mongering and enjoying in the same room is far more exciting than enjoying alone.

Try it and see.

IAmTheBest
09-14-19, 03:51
Some hints on the name of the spa and the therapist will be highly appreciated. If she is from osmo. Then she knows the going rate is 2 k. Thanks

Hi folks,

Recently visited a Thai spa in SLk area.

Took a Thai therapist. Sweet & short with a slim & sexy body. (just loved her body) (With a couple of Tatoos).

Talks a lot, but this helped me to break the ice easily. Says used to work at Osmo before.

Massage skills good and are as per usual Thai standards.

Quoted 5 k for FS, bargained hard and got her down to 3 K. (made her fix this rate for my fellow monger friends).

Loved the experience, full VFM.

IAmTheBest
09-14-19, 12:10
Trying to find CIS profiles in Kolkata. Any information available will be appreciated. Some ads of SPs do state but seems fishy. Don't see any FRs in the forum as well.

IAmTheBest
09-14-19, 12:23
Very true. Most Thai spas actually do not have thai therapists. Like pravada, lavana, swasdee, aroma, almosetc. Even those still have the quality has deteriorated. But other cities the services are better and rates are reasonable. Thanks

Bro,

Are you looking for services in a spa or Indie services? Because both are little different I guess.

As far as LE action is considered its limited to the shady ones or the ones which have become famous for the obvious wrong reasons. If you wish to try the Thai's, you will get what you want in any of the Spa's. Rates may vary, and you have to bargain according to your intent to pay. Just check with the spa if they have a Thai therapist or not. Because most of the spas have "Thai" word in it but no Thai therapist.

Happy Hunting.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Turgid
09-14-19, 15:15
Day 10 :

Got contact of a very reliable pimp from an old monger friend. Again reached Sovabazar and called him. He told me to come to Bharat Petrolium this time (opposite to Baroda Bank). Told him, I want to go twice one with basic 2. 2 k and one with 3. 2 k. He took me to 6 no and I saw a sexy north east girl named Modhu (may be false name). She was a bit old around 30 ish but with superb assets. She was looking like the MILF women from zenra. Demand was 3. 2 k but my pimp negotiated it to 2. 7 k. She wanted to drink RS and some stuff. Bought those worth 450 INR and again made her drink. Again fingered her. She got horny. Initially she was faking a bit, but later it felt genuine. She did DFK a lot. As this was the very end of my mongering session, I was tired and told her I can't do with condom. She told do normal and cum outside. But I did not risk it. Also sucked her nipples a lot. Tiny pink nipples in GIGANTIC boobs. She gave me handjob. She also requested to stay for more time and provided natural GFE towards the end. She gave her contact number and also told she runs a stay at home kind of setup in Darjeeling and told me to visit even with my GF.

Looks - 8 / 10.

Skill - 9 / 10.

Attitude - 10/10 (I see that little bit older women behave very well, due to fear of losing customers).

Damage - 2.7 k + 450 INR.

Then called up the pimp. He took me to couple of houses. He claimed there is one house with dance and shot of 10 k. I never heard that in my mongering history. Will explore next time when I am in Calcutta hopefully when I am rich. Anyways he took me to "Purano 10 Number of Gauri Street". Superb Bengali girls to die for. Met a girl named Radha while she was getting ready. Ask was 4.2 K INR. But again my PIMP came to rescue and negotiated to 3. 2 K. Bought her redbull for 300. She was the most beautiful girl in my current mongering spree. Assets also great. But she had a little bit attitude. Only slight kiss on lips. Not talking that much, may be she will loosen up if I go next time. She danced quite well. But somehow the connect was a bit meeting. Also due to my past mongering spree my johney gave up sadly. I don't drink / smoke. So johney completely betrayed me this time and I was not even able to get handjob with the most beautiful girl. Anyways I told her will fuck her properly in my next mongering galore in Jan.

Looks - 10/10 (She was really like at least TV serial actress).

Skill - 8 / 10.

Attitude - 7 / 10.

Damage - 3.2 k + 300 INR.

Total damage in my whole mongering spree - 36050 INRover 10 days.

Takeways:

1) This pimp was the best till now from all the pimps I have ever got in SG. He was negotiating for me! I think as I clearly told him, I have 6 k today and want to spend it full so he gave a very good service.

2) Also both this 6 no and "Purano 10 Number" house was may much hygienic. Order of magnitude clean washrooms from all the washrooms I have seen till now in SG. At least possible to live here overnight when I have more cash.

3) Try "Purano 10 Number" on Gauri Street for superb Bengali girls. Earlier my favorite was 10 Number near HP Petrol Pump.

So all good things finally come to end at least temporarily. So with a heavy heart I am catching my flight to NYC tomorrow. I still have time for another mongering session as my flight is very late, but after johney gave up today, I will just roam around Calcutta and spend time with my folks. I will always remember this Calcutta + sonagachi trip.Looks like SG is still the best deal in Kolkata.

Abhijit1809
09-14-19, 22:27
While staying in The famous 5 star hotel in park, one of the staff showed the pic of this girl for 50 k for night, I did not avail.

Going again next week, anyone has used the services?

AdityaSG
09-15-19, 00:07
Bro,

Do you really want to blow away such kind of money just because she looks little fancy?

I request you not to. You can get better options at 1/10th prices.

While staying in The famous 5 star hotel in park, one of the staff showed the pic of this girl for 50 k for night, I did not avail.

Paidalyatri
09-15-19, 00:49
I was a regular visitor to Lachhipur rld near asansol 10 yrs ago. But heard it was closed. Now read that it turned to well systemetic rld nowdays with joint action of sex workers and police. Any experienced friend is invited to provide latest scene there.

Zippos
09-15-19, 04:04
Bro,

I believe everything has its set price but IMHO that chubby bunny shouldn't be worth more than 10 k / night unless she is a lower end model / actress! Don't forget, pimp is the Hotel staff and they are often more greedy when dealing with rich client at star hotel. Bring that staff on ground by starting 5/6 k and enjoy his reaction.

Mushafir
09-15-19, 06:41
Are you seriously thinking to spend 50 k for night?

FunAtWork
09-15-19, 09:18
The girl can be max 15 k night for 3 shots provided she provides extra ordinary services. That's the rate prevailing for very good girls. And 3 shots. Mind it. So better bargain and negotiate.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

Joshayek
09-15-19, 15:10

Going again next week, anyone has used the services?Money doesn't fall from tree, does it. She even doesn't worth 5 k.

Joshayek
09-15-19, 15:20
Day 10 :

Looks - 8 / 10.

Skill - 9 / 10.

Damage - 2.7 k + 450 INR..Hi,

First of all thanks for sharing your amazing experience in SG. Would you be kind enough to send me the details of the best pimp you have experienced in SG. Planning to go from tomorrow for next few weeks. Also how the pimp charges and any puja donation-how to handle them. Please help.

Abhijit1809
09-15-19, 18:00
Bro,

Do you really want to blow away such kind of money just because she looks little fancy?

I request you not to. You can get better options at 1/10th prices.Well I can opt for 2 shots if she is real.

Abhijit1809
09-15-19, 19:02
The girl can be max 15 k night for 3 shots provided she provides extra ordinary services. That's the rate prevailing for very good girls. And 3 shots. Mind it. So better bargain and negotiate.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.Thank you everyone, for driving the point.

I will try to bargain and if not comes down will use regular contacts.

LoveBug69
09-15-19, 19:09

Going again next week, anyone has used the services?I am just wondering if this is a serious statement or a jocks?

Or may be an extra zero placed by mistake.

If this is real, please don't pay that as you are worth of something way better than this!

LoveBug69
09-15-19, 19:13
Day 10 :

Got contact of a very reliable pimp from an old monger friend. .Is this Sunil? I heard he is a good pimp doing nego in place of the clients.

Shron
09-15-19, 19:27
Dear friends I am in Swissotel Kolkata. Do they have special service in their spa?

Please advise!

Regards.

Shron.

RascalsHole
09-15-19, 22:17
I was a regular visitor to Lachhipur rld near asansol 10 yrs ago. But heard it was closed. Now read that it turned to well systemetic rld nowdays with joint action of sex workers and police. Any experienced friend is invited to provide latest scene there.Lachchipur is very popular in asansol nowadays. Just visited it recently. You can get some of the most beautiful girls there. Lachhipur is very systematic. No chance of cheating there. You can get girls from rs300 to rs2. 5 k. In many ways it is even better than Sonagachi. Sitarampur para is good too.

Ssseeking
09-16-19, 15:01
Is this Sunil? I heard he is a good pimp doing nego in place of the clients.No, another friend of mine used to go with a guy named Shankar and he gave very good feedback. So I called him, but he went to his village. So he gave his brothers contact. Vasu. If needed I can share the contact. But need couple of days to activate my PM.

Ssseeking
09-16-19, 15:02
Hi,

First of all thanks for sharing your amazing experience in SG. Would you be kind enough to send me the details of the best pimp you have experienced in SG. Planning to go from tomorrow for next few weeks. Also how the pimp charges and any puja donation-how to handle them. Please help.Let me try to activate my PM tonight. Then I will share ASAP its done.

Ambily
09-16-19, 18:19

Damage: 6 k for 2 hrs.Tried to PM you. But your inbox is full.

Sanysh11
09-16-19, 18:28
YEs it is very close to airport. Say 15 minutes max. Its couple friendly and pub is very nice. Not sure about spa.

Regards.

Yash.

Dear friends I am in Swissotel Kolkata. Do they have special service in their spa?

Please advise!

Regards.

Shron.

KoolDude28
09-16-19, 18:42
In 50 k you can score new tollywood or TV or webseries actresses. In 20 k you will get CIS for full night. If you are game for investing that much amount of money think wisely.

AndroBikz
09-16-19, 18:58
Can I take my GF to my room in Stadle Hotel.

LoveBug69
09-16-19, 19:57

Please advise!

Regards.

Shron.I have been there twice using NB voucher.

First time I was allocated a bong named Ria who provided b2 be.

Later when I went there after 3, 4 months, she left the job and I was allocated a NE. She refused to provide extra service.

But these are not recent experience, rather nearly more than a year ago.

Not sure about the recent scenario though.

LB.

Alex7J
09-16-19, 20:05
Landed in the city yesterday and it was nap time and then all day of non stop work by the Time I was back in my room it was already 10:30 absolutely no chance of a pick up or an incall pussy. Decided to meet my only and longest ISG buddy from the city for a drink and we invited Fun At work to join us in Roxy. I like the place the vibe so many normal females but too many men also. Met the guys at around 11:30 in Roxy and what followed was a night of crazy drinking and pure lust. FAW is a encyclopedia of Kolkata pussy, ISG buddy is a very seasoned monger but always quiet and shy on the forum I can see, sexually he was the most active I could feel as was checking and eyeing loads of women in Roxy. I just love this place wish I was a bit more young and super fit could have fucked almost every girl in the club. There is this special girl who manages the tantra club at the park I have a thing for her she is tall smart and brave but gosh she has a handsome young BF so an old fart like me has zero chance but I would fuck her any given day and at any given place even in the washrooms of park so fascinating she is pure Indian goddesses.

We all were talking, drinking, enjoying when FAW out of his true Kolkata hospitality called a friend of his a young college student for the party with us. She came in a simple jeans and top no make up absolutely GND bong beauty. I was drinking beer since 7 in the evening so already tipsy and this girl made things worse so sensual so lovely so sweet maybe I am writing a bit extra but those are my feelings at that time and moment of the night. How we spent 2 hrs all of us I don't even know talking chit chatting stupid talks with alcohol flowing like crazy. FAW has so much pussy on his phone I told him be my guide in Kolkata Mate let's do a party Orgy and it will be fun.

Good time we had in the club, the boys went back I had another round of drinks with the sweet lady and then came the jackpot FAW is such a gentleman I did not know about it, the girl showed me her phone in the taxi on the way back regarding her college and studies trouble and how FAW had helped her in time of her need when everyone in the world closed the doors on her, he helped her not only financially but also emotionally in the college I was amazed at this guys genuine nature. Bravo mate we help women only with money as we need sex from them but beyond that nobody cares a shit, you are a superstar mate. Salute.

Back at my place I was drunk sloshed and the girl was sweet nice gentle very classy, she prepared the bath tub in our apartment with hot water and bubbles, took off my clothes one by one, I was a horny dog but she was a Bengali tigress she didn't let me take charge, controlled me all the time. Took me to bath inside the big bath tub full of bubbles, I saw her brown toned body, nice 34 A breasts dark brown small nipples flat stomach, clean shaved pussy absolutely toned thighs gosh she was a fit young college babe.

What followed in those 3 hours can Only be felt but not written as all my body was trembling the way she bathed me put me back to bed ordered grilled salmon and we were fucking like school kids while the poor bell boy was waiting outside with the fish. Little did he knew that I was feasting on the Bengali Hilsa inside the bedroom. Sex salmon a bit of sleep and she was back. It was time for mishti doi and she took my dick in her mouth as this is the most sweetest rosgulla in town looking in my eyes saying fuck me, fuck me fuck me take me to heaven. I realized the poet inside me as she played music from Arijit singh and my tongue in hers with my dick inside her pussy as if it was my duty to satisfy her. My dick was moving automatically inside her pumping non stop like a piston engine and our tongues were locked like they are a magnet with opposites attract feature.

Don't have words to write more, thank you guys. FAW I still want to have Debolina mate she is a diva I have shagged about but still can't get her mate.

Cheers.

Peace in Kolkata.

Zippos
09-16-19, 23:07
Nice, outstanding and unforgettable evening. I guess very few can afford to indulge such time. FAW has proved his reputation once again, yet Kolkata forum can't appreciate such guys and fails to take advantage of such learning curve of life.

A well written description doesn't necessarily needs to be experienced but can be felt though out the writing.

Cheers Bud.

Landed in the city yesterday and it was nap time and then all day of non stop work by the Time I was back in my room it was already 10:30 absolutely no chance of a pick up or an incall pussy. Decided to meet my only and longest ISG buddy from the city for a drink and we invited Fun At work to join us in Roxy. I like the place the vibe so many normal females but too many men also. Met the guys at around 11:30 in Roxy and what followed was a night of crazy drinking and pure lust. FAW is a encyclopedia of Kolkata pussy, ISG buddy is a very seasoned monger but always quiet and shy on the forum I can see, sexually he was the most active I could feel as was checking and eyeing loads of women in Roxy. I just love this place wish I was a bit more young and super fit could have fucked almost every girl in the club. There is this special girl who manages the tantra club at the park I have a thing for her she is tall smart and brave but gosh she has a handsome young BF so an old fart like me has zero chance but I would fuck her any given day and at any given place even in the washrooms of park so fascinating she is pure Indian goddesses..

AdityaSG
09-17-19, 05:36
Hands down to such experiences.

Fucking awesome!

Happy hunting.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Landed in the city yesterday and it was nap time and then all day of non stop work by the Time I was back in my room it was already 10:30 absolutely no chance of a pick up or an incall pussy. Decided to meet my only and longest ISG buddy from the city for a drink and we invited Fun At work to join us in Roxy. I like the place the vibe so many normal females but too many men also. Met the guys at around 11:30 in Roxy and what followed was a night of crazy drinking and pure lust. FAW is a encyclopedia of Kolkata pussy, ISG buddy is a very seasoned monger but always quiet and shy on the forum I can see, sexually he was the most active I could feel as was checking and eyeing loads of women in Roxy. I just love this place wish I was a bit more young and super fit could have fucked almost every girl in the club. There is this special girl who manages the tantra club at the park I have a thing for her she is tall smart and brave but gosh she has a handsome young BF so an old fart like me has zero chance but I would fuck her any given day and at any given place even in the washrooms of park so fascinating she is pure Indian goddesses.

We all were talking, drinking, enjoying when FAW out of his true Kolkata hospitality called a friend of his a young college student for the party with us. She came in a simple jeans and top no make up absolutely GND bong beauty. I was drinking beer since 7 in the evening so already tipsy and this girl made things worse so sensual so lovely so sweet maybe I am writing a bit extra but those are my feelings at that time and moment of the night. How we spent 2 hrs all of us I don't even know talking chit chatting stupid talks with alcohol flowing like crazy. FAW has so much pussy on his phone I told him be my guide in Kolkata Mate let's do a party Orgy and it will be fun..

ThatChennaiBoy
09-17-19, 06:17
Guys,

Senior from Madras forum, planning to visit Kol next week.

Would like to get some help in visiting SG or some VFM SP contact. A big lover of bong girls.

Really appreciate your help. PM is open.

Can help you out in Hyderabad / Madras / Bangalore trips.

MarkDow
09-17-19, 10:06
Want contact of a big assed lady. Can anyone provide any contact. Tight and big ass is what I want.

Mushafir
09-17-19, 10:30
From the description, I can make out who was the girl.

We all were talking, drinking, enjoying when FAW out of his true Kolkata hospitality called a friend of his a young college student for the party with us. She came in a simple jeans and top no make up absolutely GND bong beauty. I was drinking beer since 7 in the evening so already tipsy and this girl made things worse so sensual so lovely so sweet maybe I am writing a bit extra but those are my feelings at that time and moment of the night. How we spent 2 hrs all of us I don't even know talking chit chatting stupid talks with alcohol flowing like crazy. FAW has so much pussy on his phone I told him be my guide in Kolkata Mate let's do a party Orgy and it will be fun..

Joshayek
09-17-19, 11:41
Hi, please share pimp Sunil's number or any one better operating in Sonagachi. P. M is active. Please help.

UdDug
09-17-19, 12:58
Hi, please share her contact on PM, I will be soon visiting your city. Would be thankful for your help.

Good BJ, DFK and fucked her in almost all position..

WildNeo25
09-17-19, 13:29

Damage: 6 k for 2 hrs.Can you PM me the contact and reference. I m looking for good BBBJ.

WildNeo25
09-17-19, 13:33
Hi friends,

Been in the forum for last 2 years. But could not find a single satisfying contact who can give good BBBJ and if possible CIM. Can anybody help me with some contact. FAW once helped me with Madhu but not satisfied so much. I looking for slim bodies. Please PM me if possible.

MadMonkey2013
09-17-19, 15:00

Going again next week, anyone has used the services?Should have laughed at his face and embarrassed the the hell of the twat. This chick for 50 k? Does the guy know what 50 k even looks like? Bunch of greedy cunts in Kolkata.

ManOfLove
09-17-19, 20:19

Prices have been jacked up though.I tried calling both the numbers but we're unavailable numbers.

Can any kind soul share PB spa number.

MaskedBoy666
09-17-19, 20:20
Hello fellow mates,

Hope a of you guys are doing fine. I'm looking for nude video chatting contacts. If anyone can provide me. Price not too high. With reference. Whatsapp video call, skype, any platform. Sexy girls. With face show. Private message is active. Feel free to share the digits.

AdityaSG
09-17-19, 23:08
Hi guys,

Need suggestion if I should subscribe to SA or not.

The subscription is quite expensive and not sure if I can realize the value out of it.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Rrohitchnada
09-18-19, 03:45
It's good that you enjoyed. You feel you hot VFM it's fine.

Though not getting the feel as you explained from the pic.

Zippos
09-18-19, 04:22
You just let the cat out of the bag Mushafir bhai, get ready for zillions of please share contact request! LMAO.

From the description, I can make out who was the girl.

CatchMe88
09-18-19, 04:35
Check pm. Have shared the details.

I tried calling both the numbers but we're unavailable numbers.

Can any kind soul share PB spa number.

Sravan89
09-18-19, 05:04
Hi Aditya,

I personally have not subscribed to any plan. But, using certain hacks, I think we have a workaround.

At legitimacy and ability to score: Depends on hustle and the ability to clear out the fakes from genuine ones as I see a few fake profiles as well.

We have many seniors who said that they were able to find some good ones on sa as well. So sounds that it do ends on your interest and effort.

At hack:

People who are our favorites (marked by us) or people who favorites us have a send message option. I knew that it may not work.

But, I just sent a message and waited for a day which made me shocked to find replies.

Coming to how to use it for your benefit.

Favorite the ones you like and see how it goes. Once you see a send message option, draft a message in such a way that you would like to initiate conversations over telegram or Whatsapp by passing on your number (not the original one).

I did not try out. But a reply from them gives me a hint that they were able to read what I have sent.

At worth: I see some beautiful ones out there who have some good profiles. If you are interested in a discreet meet with a lady provided you have negotiated and cleared out your expectations and theirs, it's better if price constraints match as you go with someone without the tense that SP, LE or anyone brings in. Only drawback being money (if negotiation is not properly done) and same person.

From my POV, I don't mind being with same lady provided they spend quality time!!

Hi guys,

Need suggestion if I should subscribe to SA or not.

The subscription is quite expensive and not sure if I can realize the value out of it.

Cheers.

Aditya.

SrayDisc
09-18-19, 06:56
Good one bhai. I'm certain who the babe is. Looks like she is out to redeem herself after a few bad months. I love that she has zero fat and yet not skinny. Wish you many more good ones

We all were talking, drinking, enjoying when FAW out of his true Kolkata hospitality called a friend of his a young college student for the party with us. She came in a simple jeans and top no make up absolutely GND bong beauty. I was drinking beer since 7 in the evening so already tipsy and this girl made things worse so sensual so lovely so sweet maybe I am writing a bit extra but those are my feelings at that time and moment of the night. How we spent 2 hrs all of us I don't even know talking chit chatting stupid talks with alcohol flowing like crazy. FAW has so much pussy on his phone I told him be my guide in Kolkata Mate let's do a party Orgy and it will be fun.

Good time we had in the club, the boys went back I had another round of drinks with the sweet lady and then came the jackpot FAW is such a gentleman I did not know about it, the girl showed me her phone in the taxi on the way back regarding her college and studies trouble and how FAW had helped her in time of her need when everyone in the world closed the doors on her, he helped her not only financially but also emotionally in the college I was amazed at this guys genuine nature. Bravo mate we help women only with money as we need sex from them but beyond that nobody cares a shit, you are a superstar mate. Salute.

Back at my place I was drunk sloshed and the girl was sweet nice gentle very classy, she prepared the bath tub in our apartment with hot water and bubbles, took off my clothes one by one, I was a horny dog but she was a Bengali tigress she didn't let me take charge, controlled me all the time. Took me to bath inside the big bath tub full of bubbles, I saw her brown toned body, nice 34 A breasts dark brown small nipples flat stomach, clean shaved pussy absolutely toned thighs gosh she was a fit young college babe.

What followed in those 3 hours can Only be felt but not written as all my body was trembling the way she bathed me put me back to bed ordered grilled salmon and we were fucking like school kids while the poor bell boy was waiting outside with the fish. Little did he knew that I was feasting on the Bengali Hilsa inside the bedroom. Sex salmon a bit of sleep and she was back. It was time for mishti doi and she took my dick in her mouth as this is the most sweetest rosgulla in town looking in my eyes saying fuck me, fuck me fuck me take me to heaven. I realized the poet inside me as she played music from Arijit singh and my tongue in hers with my dick inside her pussy as if it was my duty to satisfy her. My dick was moving automatically inside her pumping non stop like a piston engine and our tongues were locked like they are a magnet with opposites attract feature.

Don't have words to write more, thank you guys. FAW I still want to have Debolina mate she is a diva I have shagged about but still can't get her mate.

Cheers.

Peace in Kolkata..

Ace75
09-18-19, 11:11
Thanks to one of our ISG member who agreed for a joint venture to sg. Was planning from a long time and hence fixed to meet on last Monday at 6 evening near sovabazar metro. This time is perfect as the girls start getting ready for long evening and you can pick them up as the place is less crowded. Was bit sceptical because of durga puja approaching but everything seems at peace in sg. As soon as we started walking the pimps swarmed us like bees. Picked one chotu and he took us to different buildings.

As my mongering partner had high taste I asked the pimp to start from the top range. He took us to rahat palace straight away. Most of the girls were still getting ready and after having a glimpse of all the floors did not find any gems. So he took us to few other buildings saying few are fresh ones here. We shortlisted 2 girls both agra wali. The rate was 4200 for dance or shot. From the 2 we picked the girl in black choli who was fair and bit chubby but good face and nice figure. Sat inside her room and started negotiating. I told her the price was beyond our budget and sealed it for 3500 for an hour dance.

She danced well and was friendly too. We both joined and had good threesome dance which finally ended in total naked dance. We both felt all her parts and there was no resistance. She had good figure, good soft boobs. After having 3 naked dance and feeling all parts of the body johny was ready to rocknroll. Fixed her one shot for 3500. The sex part was normal as I had already felt her body during naked dance. She had a tight pussy and I fingered her for good 10 minutes before finally inserting and pumping. Had good sex lasting for total 50 minutes.

Overall it was blissful evening.

Damage-5 k including dance and shot.

Bisleri-50.

Pimp tip-100.

I don't remember the name of the building but overall there are few good ones which you have to hunt for.

Cheers.

Alex7J
09-18-19, 13:26
From the description, I can make out who was the girl.You very well know who she is as she is your original find from Tinder, FAW told me how good you are in getting girls as they are attracted to you like bees and what fun you are having in Delhi now.

Keeping the past FR on I had a long day at work and then an even longer night as I am not used to the time zones in India with my work mates in Europe and US so was a long 18 HR day slept at 6 am and by 11 was woken up by the client in Kolkata as they were calling non stop. Woke up saw the messages and guess who has sent a msg the crazy the about who I mentioned in my last FR so my mate FAW is working on the front and even at the background cheers mate you are the man. This babe is living near my current hotel and by 12:30 she is down in the lobby we come up in room and the first thing she says do you have Red Bull. I am like Why and she opens her bag and takes out 2 half liter bottles of vodka from her bag. Wtf she is a crazy babe in 30 minutes flat our whole apartment is turned into a psy trance ghetto she takes out her JBL speakers and then when she took out stuff to smoke I was like who is she and what does Aladdin have more in her bag.

Redbullls arrive and she pours 2 drinks 120 ML on one glass and 30 ML in the other one, I was like miss it's 1 pm in afternoon I have to work please I can't drink so much she looked at me and smiled in that sexy look and said dear the big one is for herself for me only 30 ML. I was gone man she is super party girl by 2 pm more red bulls and smoke and xxx is done in the room and I am just getting horny and more horny. She is playing Ajja from the psy fest and gosh it's crazy suddenly she takes a long drag comes close to me smooches me full on and releases all her drag inside me and making sure I could not take it out so it was a 2 or 3 minute long full on kiss. I was done after that work no work we had an amazing session she is a MILF typical Bengali modern well read well educated but a bit short and fat comparing to the one I fucked previous nights but with a tight pussy and that also raw it was after ages I saw a raw pussy not shaved and she was so tight I could not understand why it was crazy. She kisses you non stop so all the while in missionary our lips were locked non stop.

I have no patience to write about the rest as my dick is hard like a rock and I have to help myself before I get back to senses.

We had 3 sessions and she was ready to stay overnight but my dick could not just wake up more 3 shots in 6 hrs and work in the middle I just could not concentrate it was a mess and this lady was still horny wanted more sex.

Thanks again FAW and apologies I could not join you and our ISG buddy for a drinking and orgy session with The gorgeous M.

Cheers guys Kolkatta rocks.

Peace.

FunAtWork
09-18-19, 17:24
She was like made for you. You know a face to face meeting solves so many problems. I hardly share her details with anyone. She is RAW and a party woman. One has to be a party man himself to enjoy her. Add to that she is sophisticated. If you follow her she will give an indication of her inner self by the music she plays. So one has to enjoy the beats to enjoy her. She seldom responds to many, but when I recommend someone to her she knows that she will be in right company to play it dirty. She doesn't count shots once she is up. She will go on and on and on. Till she has shaken off the energy she has taken. Very often that's why I call her in MMF. Can't handle her raw sex urge alone.

Last but not the least you get what you give. Sometimes money is not everything. The respect the girls carry for you is much more.

FAW.

You very well know who she is as she is your original find from Tinder, FAW told me how good you are in getting girls as they are attracted to you like bees and what fun you are having in Delhi now.

Keeping the past FR on I had a long day at work and then an even longer night as I am not used to the time zones in India with my work mates in Europe and US so was a long 18 HR day slept at 6 am and by 11 was woken up by the client in Kolkata as they were calling non stop. Woke up saw the messages and guess who has sent a msg the crazy the about who I mentioned in my last FR so my mate FAW is working on the front and even at the background cheers mate you are the man. This babe is living near my current hotel and by 12:30 she is down in the lobby we come up in room and the first thing she says do you have Red Bull. I am like Why and she opens her bag and takes out 2 half liter bottles of vodka from her bag. Wtf she is a crazy babe in 30 minutes flat our whole apartment is turned into a psy trance ghetto she takes out her JBL speakers and then when she took out stuff to smoke I was like who is she and what does Aladdin have more in her bag..

ManOfLove
09-18-19, 17:54
Hi Aditya,

I personally have not subscribed to any plan. But, using certain hacks, I think we have a workaround.

At legitimacy and ability to score: Depends on hustle and the ability to clear out the fakes from genuine ones as I see a few fake profiles as well.

We have many seniors who said that they were able to find some good ones on sa as well. So sounds that it do ends on your interest and effort.

At hack:

People who are our favorites (marked by us) or people who favorites us have a send message option. I knew that it may not work.

But, I just sent a message and waited for a day which made me shocked to find replies.

Coming to how to use it for your benefit.Is the hack for The adult hub or.

What's SG?

KoolDude28
09-18-19, 18:09
For cam you will get lots of girls in FB. Charges starts with 800 for 10 minutes or so. You will not get anyone with face show for cam fun in low price. In patreon you may get. But subscription charges are fucking high, won't be cost effective.

Hello fellow mates,

Hope a of you guys are doing fine. I'm looking for nude video chatting contacts. If anyone can provide me. Price not too high. With reference. Whatsapp video call, skype, any platform. Sexy girls. With face show. Private message is active. Feel free to share the digits.

UdDug
09-19-19, 01:39
Hi guys,

I am a regular from Delhi and I was visiting your beautiful city would be quite grateful if some fellow ISGians can help with inde and partying gals.

I like to spend a nice evening in disc and later in the room.

Thanks.

Alex7J
09-19-19, 07:41
She was like made for you. You know a face to face meeting solves so many problems. I hardly share her details with anyone. She is RAW and a party woman. One has to be a party man himself to enjoy her. Add to that she is sophisticated. If you follow her she will give an indication of her inner self by the music she plays. So one has to enjoy the beats to enjoy her. She seldom responds to many, but when I recommend someone to her she knows that she will be in right company to play it dirty. She doesn't count shots once she is up. She will go on and on and on. Till she has shaken off the energy she has taken. Very often that's why I call her in MMF. Can't handle her raw sex urge alone.

Last but not the least you get what you give. Sometimes money is not everything. The respect the girls carry for you is much more.

FAW.Let's call her again next time when I'm back in Kolkata for a MMFF or orgy party. The kind of stuff she carries with her is absolutely crazy for a party thing.

Find the next hot girl for our encounter when I'm back. This new hotel is super green and the apartment is good size for MMFF or an orgy.

Thanks mate your hospitality is par excellence.

Cheers,

Peace.

Fuckmiester2
09-19-19, 07:43
People who are regular at Osmo old branch, please share names via PM of therapists who are good.

I'd love to share leads of therapists in return.

Also, anyone who visited Thai refresh of gariahat please provide review via pm and names of good therapists.

Cheers.

AdityaSG
09-19-19, 09:52
Hi Sravan,

There are lot of profiles which do look genuine on SA, but after the initial message you send them, you cannot read back their messages until you subscribe to the package which is around 90 USD for 1 month (Insanely Expensive).

Moreover the chicks look quite High end as per the pics visible, but am sure they would be asking absurd money to spend time.

Once I found this girl on AH, very avg looking was expecting me to pay her 12,000. Told her to enjoy herself.

What is hack? Is this another site?

Hi Aditya,

At hack:

People who are our favorites (marked by us) or people who favorites us have a send message option. I knew that it may not work.!

NeilRoy
09-19-19, 11:58
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?

NeilRoy
09-19-19, 12:05
Saw here that PB spa reopened and someone took service as well. When I enquired, the repeatedly say the only provide massage now and extras are not provided. Their rate is now 1500 for massage. Only Guddi is there now. Can anyone confirm who visited recently? May be within 2 weeks?

Neil66
09-19-19, 13:35
I've been a silent reader of this forum but today I wnt to share 1 of my most pathetic experience wid you guys, went to the spa in the.

Afternoon,60 min dry Thai for 2500 no discount but on 90 min therapy 10%discount only so chose 60 minutes. Went ahead alloted a Thai.

Therapist named Natalie or namtari petite my kind of lady. So massage started and there was plenty of hints of extras bt wen I inquired about.

The rate she started playing her mind game lke how mch will you gve me and all, I said hw mch you want tl me clearly as you'll be givin me service so.

She started wid 10 k I laughed on her face den she also started laughing and tld me clearly 7 k final bt I said its too mch, den she said she is not going to.

Accept 4 k atleast I've to pay 5 k if I wnt full service. At 4 k only b2 b and covered BJ available bt I was adament on my quote 4 k. Even she insisted me to.

Withdraw cash from ATM as I've tld her I only hve 4 k. Anyway after a lot of haggling she agreed as I was her 1st client of the day. So after getting the money.

As exected her drama started no lip kiss, no boobs sucking, no other position except missionary, can't take long and so on. 1st she blew me for hardly 2 mins and then ordered me.

To come on top, after 2 minutes she started complaing finish early and till den everything was ok bt during mish wen I kissed her neck and shoulder she started abusing me.

And insulting me, and guys I've never ever been humiliated lke this in my entire life. Jst finished the deed within 3 minutes. And wen I was dressing up she was askin me wen I'll.

Be comin, I said the way you behaved wid me its a straight no. She said thank you and also tld me nt to come again. Bt the spa has really good lookin therapist.

Scorecard face-7 (thai standard).

Body -petite tha way I like.

Boobs -small.

Behavior -rude.

Pussy-tight.

Damage -2.5 k at counter no discunt and 4 k inside.

Max75
09-19-19, 13:46
I honestly am practically jealous of you guys! I was intending of visiting Kolkata and would have been such a pleasure to hook up with FAW. I honestly don't understand why so many people were making fuss about FAW, the man is decent and genuine and has always been respectful.

Landed in the city yesterday and it was nap time and then all day of non stop work by the Time I was back in my room it was already 10:30 absolutely no chance of a pick up or an incall pussy. Decided to meet my only and longest ISG buddy from the city for a drink and we invited Fun At work to join us in Roxy. I like the place the vibe so many normal females but too many men also. Met the guys at around 11:30 in Roxy and what followed was a night of crazy drinking and pure lust. FAW is a encyclopedia of Kolkata pussy, ISG buddy is a very seasoned monger but always quiet and shy on the forum I can see, sexually he was the most active I could feel as was checking and eyeing loads of women in Roxy. I just love this place wish I was a bit more young and super fit could have fucked almost every girl in the club. There is this special girl who manages the tantra club at the park I have a thing for her she is tall smart and brave but gosh she has a handsome young BF so an old fart like me has zero chance but I would fuck her any given day and at any given place even in the washrooms of park so fascinating she is pure Indian goddesses..

MaskedBoy666
09-19-19, 16:10
For cam you will get lots of girls in FB. Charges starts with 800 for 10 minutes or so. You will not get anyone with face show for cam fun in low price. In patreon you may get. But subscription charges are fucking high, won't be cost effective.Damn. Price is high. 800 for 10 minutes! I'll rather pay 2000 and fuck a live chick for a whole 60 minutes. Face included LOL. Hmmm thanks for the info.

Ssseeking
09-19-19, 19:53
Hi guys,

In case anyone wants contact of good hygienic spa with extra services please PM me. They are located in DumDum (North Calcutta). They charge 1.5 k per hour at counter. I also had four hands once with 3 k. Also they ladies are quite good for both massage as well as service. Both Bengali and Northeast girls.

Extra charges were quoted as 1.5 k for HJ, 2.5 k for B2B, 3.5 k for FS. But I negotiated HJ to 1 k (it was one of my best in life till now. Place with quite hygienic with showers and secure as well. As the spa is situated on 1st floor and on ground floor they have cameras and security. So in case the spa is getting raided while you are inside, they can alert you. Its in the middle of a very busy area so not shady at all.

Visited there total 3 times (2 times Four-hand and one time single).

Ssseeking
09-19-19, 19:57
I've been a silent reader of this forum but today I wnt to share 1 of my most pathetic experience wid you guys, went to the spa in the.

And insulting me, and guys I've never ever been humiliated lke this in my entire life. Jst finished the deed within 3 minutes. And wen I was dressing up she was askin me wen I'll.

Be comin, I said the way you behaved wid me its a straight no. She said thank you and also tld me nt to come again. Bt the spa has really good lookin therapist.

Scorecard face-7 (thai standard).

Body -petite tha way I like.

Boobs -small.

Behavior -rude.

Pussy-tight.

Damage -2.5 k at counter no discunt and 4 k inside.In case you want much better experience with much less price feel free to PM me.

Arisid
09-19-19, 20:53
Dear ISGians,

I am a huge fan of this platform and had been a silent reader until now. I really want to thank seniors like FAW, Musafirbhai etc for being so helpful to everyone, however I have not been able to connect with them due to subscription issues. I have tried all ways possible to buy the subscription but due to ban on purchase of bitcoins I am not being able to do anything. So I humbly request all the seniors to help me buy the subscription if anyone have bitcoins in their wallet and I can pay them in their bank account. I sincerely hope someone will come to the rescue.

Zippos
09-20-19, 01:44
Seek assistance from my GF Google typing Peya Bepasha, you will have your answer! Also, you can always do reverse image search. LMAO.

Don't be conned brother. Happy safe mongering.

Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?