PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Rakamgm
09-20-19, 02:03
No contacts in Gangtok. Wasted my holidays. Any contacts will be appreciated. And please let me know how to renew subscription.

DarkSideOf
09-20-19, 02:56
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?Search for Girish Park in this forum and you will get your answer. Be very careful and avoid any meeting in front of Girish Park metro.

CoolGuy2363
09-20-19, 03:24
Dear ISGians,

I am a huge fan of this platform and had been a silent reader until now. I really want to thank seniors like FAW, Musafirbhai etc for being so helpful to everyone, however I have not been able to connect with them due to subscription issues. I have tried all ways possible to buy the subscription but due to ban on purchase of bitcoins I am not being able to do anything. So I humbly request all the seniors to help me buy the subscription if anyone have bitcoins in their wallet and I can pay them in their bank account. I sincerely hope someone will come to the rescue.I am also unable please help me to buy.

SrayDisc
09-20-19, 03:42
Your FR reeks of promotion. There is nothing wrong with it so long as you are getting the brothers here a good bargain, but why would you recommend a place with HJ for 1 k. Even in Bangalore I don't give more than 500 forget about giving 1 k in Kolkata. If you have not realised what the rates are for Kolkata please RTTF and know the rates. I see no reason for anyone to pay more than 300-500 for a HJ.

Hi guys,

In case anyone wants contact of good hygienic spa with extra services please PM me. They are located in DumDum (North Calcutta). They charge 1.5 k per hour at counter. I also had four hands once with 3 k. Also they ladies are quite good for both massage as well as service. Both Bengali and Northeast girls.

Extra charges were quoted as 1.5 k for HJ, 2.5 k for B2B, 3.5 k for FS. But I negotiated HJ to 1 k (it was one of my best in life till now. Place with quite hygienic with showers and secure as well. As the spa is situated on 1st floor and on ground floor they have cameras and security. So in case the spa is getting raided while you are inside, they can alert you. Its in the middle of a very busy area so not shady at all.

Visited there total 3 times (2 times Four-hand and one time single)..

Sravan89
09-20-19, 05:33
Instead of paying for subscription.

Favorite your interested profiles by clicking love symbol.

Go to favorites tab, and then you would find message option.

Use this option to share a message, and ask them if they are fine to talk further about the meet it allowance etc on telegram.

At prices: agree. They don't budge under 15 k. The minimum I have heard of is 15 k for 2 hours.

I just subscribed to trial on the app, and I feel it is much better.

Sa is not definitely a cheaper option. It comes with an expense and risk for money and time as well. I was looking for a my long term FWB or NSA relationships and that is something that may work out on sa.

But for regular stuff, sa is not worth it for the prices. Only if you are interested in meeting a good lady, and that involves time spent and money used in expenses as well.

There are many bro. If you want affordable option, indie or SP is the solution.

If you want college going girls or someone like girl friend with no attachments, sa can be tried out. Or if you are done and dusted with regular girls shared over here.

Hope that helps a bit, if not a lot. And another is, just subscribe to trial when you are ready. And use those 7 days for the max in picking profiles and stop subscription, once you initiated conversations successfully to avoid wasting lot of money on membership only.

Thanks,

Hi Sravan,

There are lot of profiles which do look genuine on SA, but after the initial message you send them, you cannot read back their messages until you subscribe to the package which is around 90 USD for 1 month (Insanely Expensive).

Moreover the chicks look quite High end as per the pics visible, but am sure they would be asking absurd money to spend time.

Once I found this girl on AH, very avg looking was expecting me to pay her 12,000. Told her to enjoy herself.

What is hack? Is this another site?

Ssseeking
09-20-19, 05:39
Your FR reeks of promotion. There is nothing wrong with it so long as you are getting the brothers here a good bargain, but why would you recommend a place with HJ for 1 k. Even in Bangalore I don't give more than 500 forget about giving 1 k in Kolkata. If you have not realised what the rates are for Kolkata please RTTF and know the rates. I see no reason for anyone to pay more than 300-500 for a HJ.
Really only 500 INR? But I recall onetime when I visited them I offered only 500 for HJ as I did not have extra cash. She did not do it and I had to finish myself in front of her. So when she asked 1. 5 k I thought 1 k is the sweet spot. But it was much better than a regular HJ. She did a lot of oil massage on my dick and it was super sensual. That's why I felt its worth.

And anyways this was actually a response I wrote looking at the bad experience Neil66 had Anyways I still feel 1 k was worth it come on and the way I got ripped off in my beginning days in Bangalore, anything in Calcutta seems a bargain.

Anyways can you PM me some good spa contacts and their rates in Calcutta. I will try them when I am back again.

CatchMe88
09-20-19, 06:49
I recieved extra service 10 days back. They have become extra cautious after the raids. Maybe they are offering extra services to only known customers.

Saw here that PB spa reopened and someone took service as well. When I enquired, the repeatedly say the only provide massage now and extras are not provided. Their rate is now 1500 for massage. Only Guddi is there now. Can anyone confirm who visited recently? May be within 2 weeks?

SjdrFemLover
09-20-19, 09:43
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?Never believe anything which mentions "girish park metro".

ManOfLove
09-20-19, 12:45
Your FR reeks of promotion. There is nothing wrong with it so long as you are getting the brothers here a good bargain, but why would you recommend a place with HJ for 1 k. Even in Bangalore I don't give more than 500 forget about giving 1 k in Kolkata. If you have not realised what the rates are for Kolkata please RTTF and know the rates. I see no reason for anyone to pay more than 300-500 for a HJ..If you go to Rabindra Sarovar lake then you can get HJ for rs 50.

Forget about paying rs 500.

IAmTheBest
09-20-19, 13:48
You should have complained to the reception. If not please do so now. Its hard earned money. Ultimately it is an hospitality industry. Now coming to rates both counter and extras rates are way too high bro. If you encounter such situations please walk away. There are lot of spas and fishes available. Thanks

I've been a silent reader of this forum but today I wnt to share 1 of my most pathetic experience wid you guys, went to the spa in the.

Afternoon,60 min dry Thai for 2500 no discount but on 90 min therapy 10%discount only so chose 60 minutes. Went ahead alloted a Thai.

Therapist named Natalie or namtari petite my kind of lady. So massage started and there was plenty of hints of extras bt wen I inquired about.

The rate she started playing her mind game lke how mch will you gve me and all, I said hw mch you want tl me clearly as you'll be givin me service so.

She started wid 10 k I laughed on her face den she also started laughing and tld me clearly 7 k final bt I said its too mch, den she said she is not going to.

Accept 4 k atleast I've to pay 5 k if I wnt full service. At 4 k only b2 b and covered BJ available bt I was adament on my quote 4 k. Even she insisted me to.

Withdraw cash from ATM as I've tld her I only hve 4 k. Anyway after a lot of haggling she agreed as I was her 1st client of the day. So after getting the money..

Alex7J
09-20-19, 14:40
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?If you get this babe for 4000 per night, try her fuck her Nicely for all night and then pass her number to me on my next trip to Kolkata and I get you a 2000 rs cash back on your fuck.

Cheers teal Kolkatta.

IAmTheBest
09-20-19, 15:34
Beware. It is total fraud. Just ignore. This a well arranged scam by English speaking guys / gals. Do not fall on their trap. Thanks

Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?

Aarush
09-20-19, 16:30
If you go to Rabindra Sarovar lake then you can get HJ for rs 50.

Forget about paying rs 500.How please tell me.

Neil66
09-21-19, 05:03
After my 1st experience gathered some confidence and called up the no of the operator Neha which was given by Celina.

1st she sent me pics on what is app selected a girl named Zarine from Ukraine initial quote was 10 k bt bargained hard and brought.

It down to 8 k,so visited the destination in the afternoon around 1 pm entered in the room and welcomed by a warm hug by the lady.

Also got some compliments ha ha, started blushing actually she was just woke up and was wearing a night gown so started chatting.

With her for sometime and came to know that her hubby left her and she is doing this to raise her child, after my previous experience I visited.

A shop in esplanade and bought a cum delay spray and before coming over there I masturbated 1 ce in my home so I won't cum early but wen I used the.

Spray in the restroom of lobby my dick gets totally numb there was no sensations but kudos to lady she kept blowing my numb dick 4 around 8 minutes and made it hard.

After that its pure bliss fucked her for around 12 minutes in missionary and doggy, actually she likes to get banged hard in doggy so did as much as I could and made her cum.

Literally her legs shivered during cum, after that I also came.

Score card face -8.5.

Boobs - 8 very soft.

Pussy -7.

Attitude-10.

Damage - 8 k.

Abhijit1809
09-21-19, 06:11
Picked this girl from Tantra yesterday. I was having my drink and got a bit lucky with 2 girls seating beside, they approached.

Ordered 2 martinis for them. After 30 minutes of chat, the other girl left to meet someone after receiving the call.

She stayed on for a round of drink, agreed for my room visit in the hotel.

Man, she got wild after entering the room, had an awesome 3 hrs clock free.

Booked a cab for her drop at end.

Looks 9.

Boobs 7.

Pussy clean tight 8.

Damage 18 k plus drinks and cab.

Arisid
09-21-19, 06:56
Hey everyone,

After a lot of hard work I have been able to buy the subscription at last. So starting afresh and don't have any contacts at all. I humbly request some seniors and fellow mongers to provide some contacts. Had heard a lot about Sp paro and her girls, would love to have her number. Pm is active. Hope you guys will help me out.

TonyKimpkin
09-21-19, 18:11
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?Bro,

If she sells her pussy at 2.5 K per shot, there will be queues longer than demonetization times outside her place. Definitely fake.

I am ready to fuck her at 5 times that amount minimum.

GermanD
09-21-19, 21:53
Hi,

Sorry as was ooc not followed much. Who is this 2nd lady (in white) and how much is price?

Only through Paromita or directly can also get?

Tia.

GermanD.

Hi bros,

Got these pics from Paro. Any one has tried any of these birds? Any recommendations on which among these is best in terms of service? Does Paromita still provide service herself? If yes, how is her service. There are mixed reviews about her in the forum.

Zippos
09-22-19, 01:12
Last I heard, her going rate is 75 k due to being a TV Actress / Model and high demand in Dhaka mongering world! But again, it's Dhaka we are talking about where if One is famous within media, goes on a higher bid. Did some brief Mongering in Dhaka and I found to be rather stressful and high priced compared to Kolkata.

One of my contact told me, she has high demand in Dubai. FYI, she is a single mom and apparently Lactating. Haven't ventured that super expensive alley, so can't confirm.

If you get this babe for 4000 per night, try her fuck her Nicely for all night and then pass her number to me on my next trip to Kolkata and I get you a 2000 rs cash back on your fuck.

Cheers teal Kolkatta.

JessyBlr
09-22-19, 05:33
Bro,

If she sells her pussy at 2.5 K per shot, there will be queues longer than demonetization times outside her place. Definitely fake.

I am ready to fuck her at 5 times that amount minimum.Normally Girish park advt are fake and dangeros. Reverse google search says she is a model and she is all over google.

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 06:34
Is she active? Her number is not recharged. How to connect her? Please pm if she has changed her number.

Also she recently advertised on locanto 2 k one shot 2.5 k two shots and 3 k 3 shots. Number she posted is hers old number itself. So anyone know about this?

And anyone looking for a matured companion Jolly do inbox me. She is looking for some money for Puja I believe. But definitely she is around 40+.

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 06:38
Please be aware about this guy from this forum. Absolutely a rubbish fellow. Take away contacts saying bla bla and never revert with his contacts.

Also I am so sorry to all who requested me contacts of Riya and jolly. I wasn't active for quite a long time.

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 06:40
This forum has become very greedy. I had asked for some help regarding spas but no one replied except for one guy. Rakesh. Don't expect any help from my side in the future of you are not going to help me. I am not going to reply to anyone in pm. So my experience in this mongering world will be with me. Bye bye.Yes any help?

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 06:45
Met her a few days back. She has good body and lovely bazookas. A real Gem she is. Very clean and hygienic and very very cooperative, open to all positions except anal. As a person she is a total delight package. A lot has been said about her in the forum so not repeating it. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me.

Cheers!If you can pass on her digits. Thanks in advance.

Aarush
09-22-19, 07:00
If you go to Rabindra Sarovar lake then you can get HJ for rs 50.

Forget about paying rs 500.What happened, saw you online twice but no reply from your side about your secret 50 rs HJ? Was that an aimless bow in the air you wanted us to catch LOL. Caught in your own words that you don't have anything to reply?

DasAbhishek007
09-22-19, 09:28
Hi,

Am a regular reader of this forum picking up girls reviewed in this forum.

Mostly picked up all the girls that have been reviewed here and seniors have been a big help. As of now am in the lookout for some good inde woman who provides massage with action. The spa scene lacks GFE, hence any leads will be appreciated.

DevilHeart
09-22-19, 12:14
1st Asked around for new contracts on the forum bt got only 2 paro and Debolina initially paro was rude even blocked me for not having a reference of her choosing wanted the guy to call her up and refer me has way too much attitude for this line of work then with the help of a senior's reference (thanks faw) gave her a call again bt she was still rude and uninterested so gave up on her. She also talked shit about me to someone I know for no reason so decided find other avenues as she wasn't the only one who cud provide then turned to Debolina. Got debolina's digits from Alex (thanks bro) tried to get in touch with Debolina bt she didn't reply then tried to contact lucky (contact shared by partha pratim) and Finally met this chick after months of trying bt unluckily being booked every time I was free. After reading the reviews on forum went with high expectations Booked a room in park to use the bathtub. She came an hour late as does all girls I met through the forum started out in the bathtub wildly kissing and fingering etc for a while and started fucking. She was wild and talked dirty slapping each other a bit gave me a short bt decent blowjob fucked in various positions.

Pros- she was wild and a good kisser liked to experiment.

Cons. Has a tendency of not replying to msgs often.

Came late.

Tried to hurry like a time watcher.

Her pussy was pretty lose so couldn't even feel like I was inside. Had to force myself to cum.

Doesn't do CIM or anal.

VFM. Not quite bt not a waste of money either.

WIR- nope although I like it wild do need a tighter pussy.

Damage- 6 k + hotel didn't bargain as the guy who referred me to her had paid the same so seemed reasonable.

Also Gaurav7 clear your inbox to get the contact you asked for.

Abhijit1809
09-22-19, 16:47
Called up SP J on Saturday afternoon, got below girl. He sent few youtube videos of her.

Booked her for 3 hrs, she came to my room in 15 minutes as she was in same hotel.

Had ordered food and drinks, chatted for a while.

Made out twice, she was good on bed. I like her moans.

Look 8.

Boobs 6.

Pussy 7.

GFE 8.

Overall 7.

Damage 16 k.

MaskedBoy666
09-22-19, 17:22
Any fellow mates can provide me some good details of this Spa. The receptionist had called me saying 1500 for massages and extras are provided inside with extra money. How are the girls? How's the service? I don't want maid type of girls. Is the spa hygienic? Please highlight on these. Will be highly appreciated.

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 18:44
Please PM me SP Riya contacts. I agree to terms and conditions.If you still do not have ping me.

MaskedBoy666
09-22-19, 19:27
Met her a few days back. She has good body and lovely bazookas. A real Gem she is. Very clean and hygienic and very very cooperative, open to all positions except anal. As a person she is a total delight package. A lot has been said about her in the forum so not repeating it. Anyone wanting her contact may PM me.

Cheers!Your inbox is full. Please share her number and reference bro.

PleasureForYou
09-22-19, 19:30
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.Want to bang her real hard.

KeanuMatrix2
09-22-19, 19:53
Am I reading this post correctly or the drinks in my system are playing havoc with my mind and eyes!! But did you pay 18 K for this girl and that too for 3 hrs!! Is that right! Is that really true (I am not judging you are your actions but just want to make sure that I read your post right)! Cheers mate.

Picked this girl from Tantra yesterday. I was having my drink and got a bit lucky with 2 girls seating beside, they approached.

Ordered 2 martinis for them. After 30 minutes of chat, the other girl left to meet someone after receiving the call.

She stayed on for a round of drink, agreed for my room visit in the hotel.

Man, she got wild after entering the room, had an awesome 3 hrs clock free.

Booked a cab for her drop at end.

Looks 9.

Boobs 7.

Pussy clean tight 8.

Damage 18 k plus drinks and cab.

ManOfLove
09-22-19, 22:52
What happened, saw you online twice but no reply from your side about your secret 50 rs HJ? Was that an aimless bow in the air you wanted us to catch LOL. Caught in your own words that you don't have anything to reply?I didn't know a follow up is needed for my adventurous bros.

Anyways, just go for a stroll on a Sunday or any day on one of the 2 lakes of Sarovar, look a round for girl coming out of the bushes. That's all. Going rate is 50 rs for HJ once I enjoyed last year, allowed me to touch everything absolutely safe if you go around 5-9 pm. We can also find few shemales with make up on, you can also take their service if you like them you know what I mean.

Pointers: station side entry and two football grounds inside the lake territories.

One number I had, she is from Nepal, widowed and works as a Aaya. I don't know if she is still available.

Paidalyatri
09-23-19, 02:27
I didn't know a follow up is needed for my adventurous bros.

Anyways, just go for a stroll on a Sunday or any day on one of the 2 lakes of Sarovar, look a round for girl coming out of the bushes. That's all. Going rate is 50 rs for HJ once I enjoyed last year, allowed me to touch everything absolutely safe if you go around 5-9 pm. We can also find few shemales with make up on, you can also take their service if you like them you know what I mean.

Pointers: station side entry and two football grounds inside the lake territories.

One number I had, she is from Nepal, widowed and works as a Aaya. I don't know if she is still available.I am also have same taste and tried victoria memorial some 5 yrs ago. Write more or whatsapp no.

Abhijit1809
09-23-19, 04:53
Want to bang her real hard.I think its Sush. Matured lady. Never miss the cowgirl with her and if.

You enjoy keep kink of chachi / bhabhi she is perfect bet for a roleplay.

KhealiJubak
09-23-19, 05:07
Last week the manager of on spa messaged me with pic of a girl dancing in a pub and told me rate is higher as they charge 1500 for massage and extra payment inside.

The girl was too cute to resist and I went there. When she came I was spellbound. In no way she can be a girl in such a spa in such low rate. She told me she needed urgent money, some 10-12 thousands so she will work couple of days and leave. She is a fashion designing student, aged 19 yrs.

Looks very nice, model like figure, very fair and clean skin, and her first day in job! What else you want? Did everything, she was cooperative but shy as well. When she realized I want her to cum too she started enjoying a lot and it became very interesting.

Total GFE, enjoyed every bit of it. Finally the manager knocked the door as time was over. Haha. Paid 2 k+500 as tips and went home happy. Covered BJ, DFK all done. In fact we were not stopping the DFK at all. Exchanged numbers as she told she will call me when she has her place fixed as she won't work in spa's.

Saw here that PB spa reopened and someone took service as well. When I enquired, the repeatedly say the only provide massage now and extras are not provided. Their rate is now 1500 for massage. Only Guddi is there now. Can anyone confirm who visited recently? May be within 2 weeks?

Abhijit1809
09-23-19, 06:05
Any fellow mates can provide me some good details of this Spa. The receptionist had called me saying 1500 for massages and extras are provided inside with extra money. How are the girls? How's the service? I don't want maid type of girls. Is the spa hygienic? Please highlight on these. Will be highly appreciated.I have only exp at the aroma spa near cc1, it is all on offer but you to bargain a bit.

Venom5566
09-23-19, 11:24
Yes still active.

Is she active? Her number is not recharged. How to connect her? Please pm if she has changed her number.

Also she recently advertised on locanto 2 k one shot 2.5 k two shots and 3 k 3 shots. Number she posted is hers old number itself. So anyone know about this?

And anyone looking for a matured companion Jolly do inbox me. She is looking for some money for Puja I believe. But definitely she is around 40+.

KeanuMatrix2
09-23-19, 12:48
Any reviews of the AH handle sexycplsex? Has anyone met them?

MaskedBoy666
09-23-19, 16:56
Last week the manager of on spa messaged me with pic of a very young girl dancing in a pub and told me rate is higher as they charge 1500 for massage and extra payment inside.

The girl was too cute to resist and I went there. When she came I was spellbound. In no way she can be a girl in such a spa in such low rate. She told me she needed urgent money, some 10-12 thousands so she will work couple of days and leave. She is a fashion designing student, aged 19 yrs.

Looks very nice, model like figure, very fair and clean skin, and her first day in job! What else you want? Did everything, she was cooperative but shy as well. When she realized I want her to cum too she started enjoying a lot and it became very interesting.

Total GFE, enjoyed every bit of it. Finally the manager knocked the door as time was over. Haha. Paid 2 k+500 as tips and went home happy. Covered BJ, DFK all done. In fact we were not stopping the DFK at all. Exchanged numbers as she told she will call me when she has her place fixed as she won't work in spa's.You don't seem to have your private message active bro. Please provide me the girl's name and contact number if you can somehow, I will be visiting in 2 days. Want to fuck her.

DasAbhishek007
09-23-19, 18:53
Any reviews of the AH handle sexycplsex? Has anyone met them?Was talking to them recently but haven't met them yet as they are up for threesome. Let me know if you have any reviews positive or negative.

MaskedBoy666
09-23-19, 22:56
Can anyone provide me with SP James's contact number with reference please? Next stop will be The Park.

PleasureForYou
09-23-19, 23:14
This will be the first time I am sharing a report. So to start it was my first time to go to SG. Read a few posts here regarding SG and prepared my mind for the the day.

I was pretty sceptic at first to go to SG alone because I have heard all those negative stories from friends and all but the posts here motivated me to venture along. But sometimes when the urge comes it overwhelm the rational side as a result I decided to take the bet, prepared myself with all the amenities needed to visit and I have taken 4200 for the adventure as my target was to go to the Prembandhan. It was 13th January when I visited the place. Although I planned to visit early but was occupied with some work that day which delayed my entry to there by 3 hours.

Now coming to the main course decided to go from the tram line side as it was told to be the safest route to entry. I was nervous as hell but watching many people are going in I decided to check my fate. I confidently breezed through the path of SG. Girls are standing sideways with all the make ups and skimpy cloths. Moved past a building where few Nepali girls were standing, they kind of look delicious but do not know why I did not go. It was maybe I have set up my mind to move ahead. After walking past a few building I caught sight of a lady with a good figure and fair in complexion. And my urges kicked in, although my rational side of brain screaming not to go not to go. But the urges win. With a beating heart which I went near her and asked the magical questions what was her rate. She replied 300. Hearing the rate I was pretty weary as the rate was pretty low for a girl like her and I was sure I would be getting scammed royally as I have good amount of rupees with me. However hormones kicked in and I decided to forego all the fears. And when walking behind her I got a good grasp of her body. And it was sexy as hell. She was wearing a saree and the curves are pretty evident, it seems the beauty of curves knows no bounds and the light reflecting from her glittering skin was making me mesmerised. So went to her room. She asked to pay and since I had no 100 rupee notes with me I gave her one 500 rupee not and said you do not have to return (I was trying to be smart as I knew from a bit experience there is no chance of return of money)..Sometimes you know the brave heart pays off. Similar experience I had in seoraphuli. I saw some green colour buildings and boudis in sexy figure. Asked the rate I think it was 200 and was really nice. The second one was just 300. But never visited again. But never got corouge to enter SG. If at all I shall go to SG then my budget shall be to experience like you only. Not 4-5 k. Then it's better to bang meghna and other collection of paro.

ManOfLove
09-24-19, 07:56
Last week the manager of on spa messaged me with pic of a very young girl dancing in a pub and told me rate is higher as they charge 1500 for massage and extra payment inside.

Total GFE, enjoyed every bit of it. Finally the manager knocked the door as time was over. Haha. Paid 2 k+500 as tips and went home happy. Covered BJ, DFK all done. In fact we were not stopping the DFK at all. Exchanged numbers as she told she will call me when she has her place fixed as she won't work in spa's.Name along with picture would be noteworthy.

JayeshM
09-24-19, 09:51
I stay in Gangtok but made a short visit to Kolkata sometimes back.

Had known a girl from my friend who was available for short meet.

Fixed meet. The girl is around 25 age, dusky, but everything else is fine.

Her size is 34-30-34. Boobs were natural and soft.

Open for DFK, BBJ. Doesn't do CIM or anal. But she is really wild and horny. Very cooperative in bed.

Damage was 6 k, but can be managed to 5 k. She does night also.

Now back in Gangtok which is dry again.

KhealiJubak
09-24-19, 09:56
Her name was Roshni but she let the spa after 2 days. Not there anymore. Also I can't share her number as she is not in business as a pro. Sorry dude. People asked for PB spa review so I shared my experience.

You don't seem to have your private message active bro. Please provide me the girl's name and contact number if you can somehow, I will be visiting in 2 days. Want to fuck her.

Joshayek
09-24-19, 13:36
Can anyone share Tanushree's direct digits. Staying in Kolkata for few weeks only. Will definitely reciprocate with indi or Sp in Kolkata.

Hitmo4920
09-24-19, 16:01
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a collaborative mongering partner at SG with a longer stay there over weekend preferably.

Interested people kindly PM me.

Thanks.

IB Newbie
09-24-19, 16:56
Hi all,

Can any kind hearted soul please share any 40+ matured contact for not so high damage? The lesser the better. Many thanks in advance. PM is active.

Mushafir
09-24-19, 19:50
Though I can't see the face, but it appears that she is Ishani at jhuma. Am. I right?

I stay in Gangtok but made a short
visit to Kolkata sometimes back.

Had known a girl from my friend who was available for short meet.

Fixed meet. The girl is around 25 age, dusky, but everything else is fine.

Her size is 34-30-34. Boobs were natural and soft.

Open for DFK, BBJ. Doesn't do CIM or anal. But she is really wild and horny. Very cooperative in bed.

Damage was 6 k, but can be managed to 5 k. She does night also.

Now back in Gangtok which is dry again.

PleasureForYou
09-24-19, 20:22
Bro,

I would like to add some points.

If I am not wrong, I was the first person who put the FR of Meghna, after fucking her along with my monger friend.

At that time Meghna was very much working independently. However after my FR, I got 60 to 70 pms asking for her contact. And my mistake was that without filtering the serious mongers, I gave contacts to many of them.

And this resulted in various call to her including Whatsapp audio and video call. That too in odd hours. I was informed that this resulted in disturbing her personal life also. Ultimately she was out of trade for few weeks and when she came back, she changed her number and joined Paramita.

So before accusing anyone, mongers also should think, how they behave when they get a contact. Instead of behaving reasonable, they jump on the contacts and spoil it completely.

So better mongers should also introspect.Musafir Bhai that is the main reason I check reviews and then share contacts. I try not to share with regular members and who has been just collecting numbers.

XboxoneGamer
09-24-19, 21:35
Hey,

Like your choice of high class birds. Could you please share her contact with me? PM is active.

NeilRoy
09-24-19, 23:35
Last week the manager of on spa messaged me with pic.Your FR sounds strange as you say that the manager sent you the girl image. Nowadays since reopening, they even do not send old girl's images to old customers. Either this FR is fake or you are referring to a different spa, not famous PB. You had the image of the girl, yet you did not post that. Also did not understand how much did you pay. Their counter charge is 1.5 now. Even if they are providing extra, that would be in range of 1 k extra going by their history. I contacted the guy there and he said there is / was not anyone named Roshni. Only Guddi and Ankita are working there.

NeilRoy
09-24-19, 23:39
Last I heard, her going rate is 75 k due to being a TV Actress / Model and high demand in Dhaka mongering world! But again, it's Dhaka we are talking about where if One is famous within media, goes on a higher bid. Did some brief Mongering in Dhaka and I found to be rather stressful and high priced compared to Kolkata.

One of my contact told me, she has high demand in Dubai. FYI, she is a single mom and apparently Lactating. Haven't ventured that super expensive alley, so can't confirm.All this makes sense. I had called their number and the girl who picked up, claimed the pics are of hers, but not once did she sound like the glorious lady in the image. She talks like some below quality sw from sg may be. So all brethren who shot out word of caution, thanks to them for advice. Initially thought of investigating the place, but now I guess that would be risky.

NeilRoy
09-24-19, 23:54
Any definite info on which is the second spa? Found it a little weird that one spa has been named and the other was not.Had a strange experience recently with LE activity. On 6th this month, had an early leave from office. Jonny was looking for pussy, so called the the old timer madam from ooooold Disha MP. They had been operating near Girish Park Icici bank for over a year now. I used to visit once a month almost throughout the year. So I was quite familiar with her or the place. She picked up the call and asked me to reach by 7. It was 5.30 then. I reached.

Around 6. 35 and called her. I never enter a spa after reaching the place. Always call to verify if the voice sounds safe or not, even in the known ones. And looks like this prelim precaution saved my ass that day. I called her when I was near Girish park. But strangely, for the first time in many years she did not receive. I tried a few times and then smelled foul play. Went near the den to investigate. Saw a police jeep standing near the building. Then from distance saw some plain clothed men escorting the madam and some girls out of the building. Now it sure looked like a raid and I thanked God for reaching there half an hour late and for verifying before I entered the building. Left the place quickly. Since that day, both numbers of madam are sounding switched off. Not sure if they are in jail or not. Though this report did not come in newspaper. I saw news of raids the very next day, but in 2 south Kolkata spas. Not sure what happened there that day. Anybody else was in contact with girish park Disha?

GreatCasanova
09-25-19, 03:09
Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.

AdityaSG
09-25-19, 12:25
Am sure the quality will be maid types.

Any fellow mates can provide me some good details of this Spa. The receptionist had called me saying 1500 for massages and extras are provided inside with extra money. How are the girls? How's the service? I don't want maid type of girls. Is the spa hygienic? Please highlight on these. Will be highly appreciated.

MaskedBoy666
09-25-19, 18:25
Am sure the quality will be maid types.PB spa has the same rates these days as love lock Spa and pb doesn't have maid type girls. 1.5 k counter and 1 k for the service. At both places.

MadMonkey2013
09-25-19, 18:59
Was in Kolkata for a few days between travel and sure as it is this city stimulates the devil in me.

Contacted Jyothi the odiya gal introduced by our beloved cassanova but due to some reason she cancelled at the 11th hour. Jhonny was depressed yet energetic, contacted an old contact and voila my fortunes had turned.

The Punjabi-bong MILF I had banged years ago agreed to meet me. I was very skeptical about meeting her as last time itself her age was on the wrong side of 35 for me. But needed the release badly and called her to my place anyway.

As I expected she was not for me, but she was crazy horny for some reason. Almost tore my clothes off, no foreplay straightway gobbled my dick, sucked it like she wanted to milk it dry. After 15 odd minutes asked me to give it to her, I throat fucked her for a bit then jerked off into her mouth which she gleefully drank. I had achieved my primary objective of getting my rocks of but this old ***** was in heat, cleaned my dick with her mouth and sucked till I was hard again, got on a table and spread her legs and demanded that I fuck her, so I did. Hard and rough, slapped her spanked her, chocked her, as she wanted me to after a good 20 minutes of heavy sweaty physical workout I released and that was a day. Even tho I was relieved to get some relief I felt guilty and borderline disgusted to bang her.

Face 2/10.

Figure 4/10.

Attitude 100/10.

Pussy 5/10.

VFM- 2.5 k for two pops is great but not with such a woman.

AdityaSG
09-25-19, 19:02
Called up this place once, but they did not want to divulge the exact location of spa till I reached CC and then they would send someone to pick me. I told them I would come by myself and you don't need to send anyone.

Was not sure about the safety so did not go ahead.

Moreover the person who received the call was very rude when I insisted on the address.

Still you can try once and post an FR.

PB spa has the same rates these days as love lock Spa and pb doesn't have maid type girls. 1.5 k counter and 1 k for the service. At both places.

MadMonkey2013
09-25-19, 19:21
A couple of days later and I had a day to kill in Kolkata. I contacted the cute Tannushree much discussed in the forum and my luck strikes again, her red days had arrived so no chance of a meet. Out of options contacted SP Riya of Dum Dum. She showed me a couple of gals, one of whom I had before and the other one tho cute she warned was short, I was like whatever give me the new stuff.

The SP has changed her placed and the new place is even more inconvenient to reach for me than the last, specially with the pre puja metro rush and dum dum roads which can put the surface of mars to shame, upon reaching the place I was exhausted.

The place was a flat in a residential apartment building and the girl Puja let me in. She was short and cute. Offered me water as I sat on that mattress on the ground and cooled off under the ceiling fan. We made some small talk and she gave me a decent massage after. After a bit of foreplay we undressed each other and she has a really rice body as expected of a 24 yr old lass. Cute boobs and great lips. She gave me head and it was quite sensual with lots of tongue play. She maintained constant eye contact with me which was great. I later explored her pussy with my fingers and it was moist and adequately tight. Entered in miss, then doggy and lastly she rode me while I came. Overall an A session.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10 tho she is quite short.

Pussy 8/10 loved it.

Attitude 8/10 she was great, want to bring her to my place for a LT next time.

VFM- Paisawasool 10/10 2 k 1 pop.

The only downside being the place, its distance from me and how shitty north Kolkata's roads are in general.

FlyingFucker
09-25-19, 19:52
Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.Hi bro,

Please PM me her contact and in return I shall share.

Regards.

Aarush
09-25-19, 20:37
So went to osmo jatin das, was allotted ms T. She is short in height, handful tight boobs with perky nipples and a clean pussy. Massage was OK OK. Enjoys fuck, she is semi tight, blows good and ended up in CIM. Damages as usual. Took her whatsapp number, she is even up for whole night for 7 k.

SandipWantSex
09-26-19, 03:04
Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.Clear your inbox brother.

Sanu1234
09-26-19, 08:45
Your FR sounds strange as you say that the manager sent you the girl image. Nowadays since reopening, they even do not send old girl's images to old customers. Either this FR is fake or you are referring to a different spa, not famous PB. You had the image of the girl, yet you did not post that. Also did not understand how much did you pay. Their counter charge is 1.5 now. Even if they are providing extra, that would be in range of 1 k extra going by their history. I contacted the guy there and he said there is / was not anyone named Roshni. Only Guddi and Ankita are working there.You are exactly right. There in no new profile in last one month since its reopen. I think FR is not correct. Still requesting to upload pics. If possible.

ManOfLove
09-26-19, 08:47
So went to osmo jatin das, was allotted ms T. She is short in height, handful tight boobs with perky nipples and a clean pussy. Massage was OK OK. Enjoys fuck, she is semi tight, blows good and ended up in CIM. Damages as usual. Took her whatsapp number, she is even up for whole night for 7 k.A pic and her likes or dislikes in extras would be noteworthy.

WildNeo25
09-26-19, 09:01
So went to osmo jatin das, was allotted ms T. She is short in height, handful tight boobs with perky nipples and a clean pussy. Massage was OK OK. Enjoys fuck, she is semi tight, blows good and ended up in CIM. Damages as usual. Took her whatsapp number, she is even up for whole night for 7 k.I'm new in MP scrne. Is misT is Tangmo? Do I need to tell in the counter which Masseuse I need or they allot according to availability?

Arisid
09-26-19, 09:19
Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.Hey bro,

I am interested to spend some good money on some high end stuff like actresses, can you help? Your PM is full can't message.

Soumd
09-26-19, 10:40
So this is a feedback on SP Joy. Number ending 353. He had sent me profiles and I had confirmed one girl for a 24 hour outcall. I did have a feeling that me might pull excuses last moment because he was following up multiple times if the hotel is sorted or not. I did have a feeling that we will want to change the profile once he knows I am stuck with the hotel booking. Exactly what happened. Till last night everything was on plan. I confirmed hotel booking last night and today morning he had to break the bad news. The profile suddenly has major health problems and went to the extent of saying she might not survive. Not sure how someone becomes so ill in 12 hours that they might not even survive! Ridiculous! He of course offered a replacement profile which is much below the original choice. The game plan is simple. Make people book hotel, trap them into money already invested and switch profile last moment. Now, we men do think with our cocks at times, but I am not going to take this bullshit. I asked to cancel and he replied back saying I am cheating him!! By cancelling a booking! Imagine the audacity! Long story short, avoid this ahole. He is downloading images and trying to switch profiles last moment. I am 3.5 k down and a few learning up. But yeh I am stuck with a hotel room without a profile and it's raining outside. Damn.

Soumd
09-26-19, 10:42
Bro, you will soon see a report from me on what happened. Crux of the story, I am stuck with a hotel room, without a profile. If you PM me her number may be it can save my day thanks!

So went to osmo jatin das, was allotted ms T. She is short in height, handful tight boobs with perky nipples and a clean pussy. Massage was OK OK. Enjoys fuck, she is semi tight, blows good and ended up in CIM. Damages as usual. Took her whatsapp number, she is even up for whole night for 7 k.

Joshayek
09-27-19, 03:13
So this is a feedback on SP Joy. Number ending 353. He had sent me profiles and I had confirmed one girl for a 24 hour outcall. I did have a feeling that me might pull excuses last moment because he was following up multiple times if the hotel is sorted or not. I did have a feeling that we will want to change the profile once he knows I am stuck with the hotel booking. Exactly what happened. Till last night everything was on plan. I confirmed hotel booking last night and today morning he had to break the bad news. The profile suddenly has major health problems and went to the extent of saying she might not survive. Not sure how someone becomes so ill in 12 hours that they might not even survive! Ridiculous! He of course offered a replacement profile which is much below the original choice. The game plan is simple. Make people book hotel, trap them into money already invested and switch profile last moment. Now, we men do think with our cocks at times, but I am not going to take this bullshit. I asked to cancel and he replied back saying I am cheating him!! By cancelling a booking! Imagine the audacity! Long story short, avoid this ahole. He is downloading images and trying to switch profiles last moment. I am 3.5 k down and a few learning up. But yeh I am stuck with a hotel room without a profile and it's raining outside. Damn.Exactly same thing happened to me. Who knows how many. The alternative he send is so downgraded to even look that your dick brain also say no (unless you into maid). Bloody SP Joy.

ManOfLove
09-27-19, 12:16
Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.A picture and some more about your experiences would be much appreciated.

JHourHappy
09-27-19, 19:19
A couple of days later and I had a day to kill in Kolkata. I contacted the cute Tannushree much discussed in the forum and my luck strikes again, her red days had arrived so no chance of a meet. Out of options contacted SP Riya of Dum Dum. She showed me a couple of gals, one of whom I had before and the other one tho cute she warned was short, I was like whatever give me the new stuff.

The SP has changed her placed and the new place is even more inconvenient to reach for me than the last, specially with the pre puja metro rush and dum dum roads which can put the surface of mars to shame, upon reaching the place I was exhausted.

The place was a flat in a residential apartment building and the girl Puja let me in. She was short and cute. Offered me water as I sat on that mattress on the ground and cooled off under the ceiling fan. We made some small talk and she gave me a decent massage after. After a bit of foreplay we undressed each other and she has a really rice body as expected of a 24 yr old lass. Cute boobs and great lips. She gave me head and it was quite sensual with lots of tongue play. She maintained constant eye contact with me which was great. I later explored her pussy with my fingers and it was moist and adequately tight. Entered in miss, then doggy and lastly she rode me while I came. Overall an A session..Can you share her pics.

BumchikBabloo
09-27-19, 20:19
Guys,

Has anyone tried Rusha recently, can someone post a review on her.

Rrohitchnada
09-28-19, 04:27
He is a big cheater, I had reported earlier also. To be avoided under all circumstances, pics he shows are highly morphed and at least 4-5 years old, oncebupon a time types. He also very rude, which is not a behaviour to be in service industry.

Exactly same thing happened to me. Who knows how many. The alternative he send is so downgraded to even look that your dick brain also say no (unless you into maid). Bloody SP Joy.

Sahil82
09-28-19, 08:05
Hello bro,

I am from Delhi and currently in kolkata for tonight. Would love to taste some young, authentic Bengali food. Please share some good contacts. Read about SP Paro, riya, Indies Esha, tanushree or mahi. Any pointers with references will be much appreciated and nice gesture from Kolkata bros will be reciprocated with some real gems in Delhi, gurgaon, noida. In form of Indies, SPs, Thais, milfs, Russian, Afros if you ever visit.

Once again thanks and looking forward to bring back some sweet memories to Delhi from your city.

Thanks.

Sahil.

Paidalyatri
09-29-19, 05:13
Scheduled Kolkata trip Oct. 11-15. Main focus on Sg dance+fuck. Mid low range baris. No pimp required as well familiar with sg. Will try unisex parlours on MG road area. Sealdah housewives may be tried. Local friends willing to join these actions may pm their contact numbers. Sheoraphuli also be tried.

PleasureForYou
09-29-19, 05:59
Guys,

By mistake I left my mongering mobile at my relatives place. Mobile will be switched off. And I will not be help anyone with any numbers. Or with anything for sometime until unless I collect my mobile. Happy Mongering.

ShyGuy2019
09-29-19, 06:55
After my 1st experience gathered some confidence and called up the no of the operator Neha which was given by Celina.

1st she sent me pics on what is app selected a girl named Zarine from Ukraine initial quote was 10 k bt bargained hard and brought.

It down to 8 k,so visited the destination in the afternoon around 1 pm entered in the room and welcomed by a warm hug by the lady.

Also got some compliments ha ha, started blushing actually she was just woke up and was wearing a night gown so started chatting..
Your inbox is full. Please share her number and reference bro.Hi, can you PM me the no. Of SP J.

ScorpionKing07
09-29-19, 08:56
Hi seniors,

I am from Bangladesh, going to visit Calcutta in coming week for few days. I am looking for some secured and good quality spa with girl names for relaxation. As I am very new, please help me to get some other enjoyment activities during my stay. Thank you in advance.

Br,

SK.

STC 2017
09-29-19, 12:59
Got multiple references for this MILF who probably was known by another name earlier. Thanks Raj2910 and Uziuzi for helpful pointers. The meet happened a few weeks ago.

Safe? Yes. Well-known in the forum. Responds to WA chat reasonably promptly. Place (available at extra charge) is quite safe. Open to visiting hotels too.

Interested / involved? Yes. Quite passionate and obedient. Patient during and between the shots. Has an excellent tongue game, likes to lick your whole body from eyebrow to toenails. Open to BBBJ, anal and agrees to various poses, despite not being the most petite. Knows how to raise a sleeping member. Chatterbox, but whether you want to believe everything you are told is up to you. Not a very obvious time watcher.

Clean? No visible medical issues. Can accompany you to hotels. Has a few strategically located Tattoos though.

Kinky? Offers one of the best anal services. I am not into DATY, and didn't try CIM this time, but she might be OK with those too. Claims to be game for lesbian and group as well.

Recommend? Yes, only for experienced mongers who prioritize service and involvement over outer looks. Don't expect a model, she is a boudi / MILF with stretch marks.

Damages: She admitted she accepts 4 k for 2 shots, but requested 1 k extra for anal. With perfect cooperation during my 600-700 pumps into her lubed ass for the second shot, I consider that VFM.

She is quite well known in the forum, still in case anyone wants her number and reference, I am OK to share it.

Aarush
09-29-19, 19:39
Hi seniors,

I am from Bangladesh, going to visit Calcutta in coming week for few days. I am looking for some secured and good quality spa with girl names for relaxation. As I am very new, please help me to get some other enjoyment activities during my stay. Thank you in advance.

Br,

SK.You don't have pm activated bro, a lot of spa girls are ready to get fucked.

Raj2246
09-29-19, 20:09
Can you please share contact details for this Ukraine.

Lady.

1st she sent me pics on what is app selected a girl named Zarine from Ukrain initial quote was 10 k bt bargained hard and brought.

It down to 8 k,so visited the destination in the afternoon around 1 pm entered in the room and welcomed by a warm hug by the lady..

Slama
09-29-19, 21:05
Got multiple references for this MILF who probably was known by another name earlier. Thanks Raj2910 and Uziuzi for helpful pointers. The meet happened a few weeks ago.

Safe? Yes. Well-known in the forum. Responds to WA chat reasonably promptly. Place (available at extra charge) is quite safe. Open to visiting hotels too.

Interested / involved? Yes. Quite passionate and obedient. Patient during and between the shots. Has an excellent tongue game, likes to lick your whole body from eyebrow to toenails. Open to BBBJ, anal and agrees to various poses, despite not being the most petite. Knows how to raise a sleeping member. Chatterbox, but whether you want to believe everything you are told is up to you. Not a very obvious time watcher.

Clean? No visible medical issues. Can accompany you to hotels. Has a few strategically located Tattoos though.

Kinky? Offers one of the best anal services. I am not into DATY, and didn't try CIM this time, but she might be OK with those too. Claims to be game for lesbian and group as well.

Recommend? Yes, only for experienced mongers who prioritize service and involvement over outer looks. Don't expect a model, she is a boudi / MILF with stretch marks.

Damages: She admitted she accepts 4 k for 2 shots, but requested 1 k extra for anal. With perfect cooperation during my 600-700 pumps into her lubed ass for the second shot, I consider that VFM.

She is quite well known in the forum, still in case anyone wants her number and reference, I am OK to share it.Share her number and reference bro. I really want to taste her. Thanks.

SrayDisc
09-30-19, 02:36
Is it just me or are others feeling prices are high for CIS girls in Kolkata? In Bangalore in general they are usually priced at 4-5 k which is a fair ask. I'm not sure why our monger friends are willing to so much in Kolkata. Just a food for thought. Price check is absolute must.

Also got some compliments ha ha, started blushing actually she was just woke up and was wearing a night gown so started chatting.

With her for sometime and came to know that her hubby left her and she is doing this to raise her child, after my previous experience I visited.

A shop in esplanade and bought a cum delay spray and before coming over there I masturbated 1 ce in my home so I won't cum early but wen I used the.

Spray in the restroom of lobby my dick gets totally numb there was no sensations but kudos to lady she kept blowing my numb dick 4 around 8 minutes and made it hard.

After that its pure bliss fucked her for around 12 minutes in missionary and doggy, actually she likes to get banged hard in doggy so did as much as I could and made her cum.

Literally her legs shivered during cum, after that I also came.

Score card face -8.5.

Boobs - 8 very soft.

Pussy -7.

Attitude-10.

Damage - 8 k..

JessyBlr
09-30-19, 03:25
I am in Kolkata tomorrow and day after. Would someone help me with the SP contact who has his babes in this hotel and the indicative charges please?

Thank you.

BoredBong
09-30-19, 05:23
This experience is one month old, but I was busy with business so could not post here in between. One Saturday pinged Paro over WA and asked for Meghna but unfortunately neither Meghna nor Paro's place was available. She offered Dyuti / Tanu and few new faces but I confirmed Dyuti since not much FR have been written on her name and I was ready to take the uncertainty. Dyuti pinged me in WA and I shared the OYO details with her. I reached at the place at the right time in the evening and she came after 20 minutes. I had already freshen up and chilled my beers. She is fair, chubby and attractive. We almost chatted for 1 hour, drank beer and became comfortable. She unbuttoned and unzipped me and started DFK and licking my body. Then she proceeded with BBBJ and ball sucking. I have never experienced Meghna or Priyanka who are famous for BJ but I have experienced Sumi. Dyuti is not at per with them in BBBJ but good at it. After BJ, I went for a DATY and she was very clean there. After that I went for the missionary. Being chubby I don't think she is flexible for multiple positions. I had a tough and hectic day and was loosing erection. She understood the situation and provided BJ intermittently to keep the erection. After the fuck sessions she proceeded with BJ as I requested but was not open for CIM. I ejaculated after 10 minutes of BJ.

Ratings:

Looks / Figure: 8 (chubby).

Attitude: 8.

BJ: 7.

Cleanliness / Hygiene: 9.

Boobs: 8 (Moderately large and soft).

Pussy: 7 (Moderately tight).

Time watcher: No.

Pinch in the pocket: 6 K + 1. 2 K (OYO).

WIR: She was nice but there are numerous fish in the pond. So no probably.

Note: She knows about ISG and does not want her picture to be here.

Regards,

Boredbong.

Pappupajor
09-30-19, 06:45
In Bangalore there is spa, Cali spa, who operated using WA and they only book hotel for spa. If anyone knows anything like that in Kolkata will be good. If yes, then please hint something.

Pappupajor
09-30-19, 07:40
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

STC 2017
09-30-19, 10:39
She is quite well known in the forum, still in case anyone wants her number and reference, I am OK to share it.Wasn't expecting this deluge of requests. Have responded to 12 odd messages I received and cleared my inbox. Please contact her only when you are reasonably sure of meeting and discuss terms directly.

Apologies for the BCC and if I could not respond to your individual questions. Please use the original FR, direct communication with the WG and your own judgment to arrive at answers.

I might not be able to respond to the next batch of requests very soon because of my work commitments.

Awry6
09-30-19, 11:57
Dear Mr. Casanova,

Have been following your posts and by the look of it you seem to enjoy good gems.

Kindly help a newbie (aspiring casanova) with a few indie contacts like the post.

Thanks in advance.

Awry.

Hi frnds,

After many of you burnt by the lust of my GF Jyoti another fire bomb is available. Tall fair slim and aspiring groundstaff of airline. She is sometimes so horny she asks me porn to masterbate. I send her porn and she masterbate watching it. Voila. She is available for exchange. If you want to meet her ping me. Reciprocate with hifi contacts. Her rate 5 k 2 shots and night 10 k without place.

KhealiJubak
09-30-19, 13:19
You are exactly right. There in no new profile in last one month since its reopen. I think FR is not correct. Still requesting to upload pics. If possible.Dude,

The manager sent me pic and deleted it in whatsapp within a minute to avoid saving the pic. That's why I couldn't post it. Plus she came only for one or two days. Anyway, people were asking about experience after the reopening of the spa hence I shared knowing fully well that others won't get this girl. If you read my other FRs you'll know I post less FRs but never a fake one. Anyway I am sorry that I couldn't help you with this girl as she left already.

ManOfLove
09-30-19, 13:40

She is quite well known in the forum, still in case anyone wants her number and reference, I am OK to share it.Can you please share her pictures so that new members here can distinguish her.

Partha Pratim
09-30-19, 13:49
I will be in Kolkata on the 8th of October. Can any friend give me the details of a good massage parlour or spa where full service is available from Thais and / or Indies. Preferably South Kolkata.

Manfield04
09-30-19, 16:11
By your description it seems you are talking about Julia. Correct me in case I'm wrong.

Got multiple references for this MILF who probably was known by another name earlier.

Damianwayne
09-30-19, 17:02
Search for Girish Park in this forum and you will get your answer. Be very careful and avoid any meeting in front of Girish Park metro.I started mongering at Girish Park in my initial days. But I have had unpleasant experiences there. I would advise everyone to refrain from going there. First of all the girls are the exact opposite of what one would call classy, but I was a student then, so that was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, the last time I went there (in 2016), while returning, I was accosted by goons before boarding the metro and they robbed me of the cash in my wallet. I think the girls are in on this. Do not go to Girish Park if you value your safety.

Alex7J
09-30-19, 23:41
You don't have pm activated bro, a lot of spa girls are ready to get fucked.Spa girls means NE girls or the Thai girls in spa mate. Enlighten us, always wanted to have a nice massage but in my hotel room and not going to the spa. PM is active so you can share easily.

Cheers.

SaahilKad
10-01-19, 01:29
By your description it seems you are talking about Julia. Correct me in case I'm wrong.I think he is talking about Arpita number ending in 99? Julia will charge at least 10 K for anal I think for 2 shots.

Mansid
10-01-19, 01:30
Bros, visiting Kolkata after Pooja need good indie contacts who can visit hotel, ty in ad advance.

STC 2017
10-01-19, 02:22
Can you please share her pictures so that new members here can distinguish her.The photo I received from her is dated and has a very different hairstyle from what she sports now.

By your description it seems you are talking about Julia. Correct me in case I'm wrong.I have seen Julia's photo and believe her to be different.

Rrohitchnada
10-01-19, 03:40
He is correct, I have verified.

The bird she is talking about is extremely beautiful and delicate. She has discontinued with PB, not sure if she is still working.

Not to be missed if she is still available.

Dude,

The manager sent me pic and deleted it in whatsapp within a minute to avoid saving the pic. That's why I couldn't post it. Plus she came only for one or two days. Anyway, people were asking about experience after the reopening of the spa hence I shared knowing fully well that others won't get this girl. If you read my other FRs you'll know I post less FRs but never a fake one. Anyway I am sorry that I couldn't help you with this girl as she left already.

RoamingGuru
10-01-19, 07:21
SG has some charm and it will compel you to visit that place again and again. The variety of girls, their attitude, the way it functions, safety of the place etctached.Awesome report buddy. Bookmarking it for future.

Abhijit1809
10-01-19, 14:39
I am in Kolkata tomorrow and day after. Would someone help me with the SP contact who has his babes in this hotel and the indicative charges please?

Thank you.This is Puja time in kolkata and traditionally there will be a dearth of profiles in hotel for 2/3 weeks.

May be you can try the indies.

Sanu1234
10-01-19, 16:41
Dude,

The manager sent me pic and deleted it in whatsapp within a minute to avoid saving the pic. That's why I couldn't post it. Plus she came only for one or two days. Anyway, people were asking about experience after the reopening of the spa hence I shared knowing fully well that others won't get this girl. If you read my other FRs you'll know I post less FRs but never a fake one. Anyway I am sorry that I couldn't help you with this girl as she left already.You are right bro, sorry. Today I went there, one more old girl join there. I talk with that person. He confirm that do called "Dream girl" work there for single day. Thanks.

Alex7J
10-02-19, 03:58
This is Puja time in kolkata and traditionally there will be a dearth of profiles in hotel for 2/3 weeks.

May be you can try the indies.The indies are all game to get fucked in the puja times and seem super horny and desirable in there Indian wear of saree and suit, I keep getting messages from the very few girls I fucked on my Kolkatta trip and there is this indie a perfect mixed of Punjabi and Bengali, she must have been discussed on the forum 100 times but I so want to fuck her. She is the epitome of sensuality and sexuality for me. Is not cheap but who cares for an all night fun it's all agreeable and she is a great fan of vodka and Indian road side dhaba food.

Can't wait to be back and fuck the brains out of her.

Cheers.

ShyGuy2019
10-02-19, 06:11
Bro, can you pm me the contact of SP Neha with reference

Also got some compliments ha ha, started blushing actually she was just woke up and was wearing a night gown so started chatting..

Partha Pratim
10-02-19, 07:09
Can anyone give me any idea about CIS babies and their rates in Kolkata? Where and how are they available?

CoolGuyJasson
10-02-19, 13:56
Got her details from a close frnd of mine. Would appreciate if anyone can share her review. She is a perfect meat for this Puja.

Jasson.

JHourHappy
10-02-19, 19:26

Kinky? Offers one of the best anal services. I am not into DATY, and didn't try CIM this time, but she might be OK with those too. Claims to be game for lesbian and group as well..Service wise perfect but if are looking for looks, A big NO.

MaskedBoy666
10-02-19, 20:48
Sp James doesn't have much foreigners these days. Just one Uzbek model. Which won't do it for me. Need more high class SPs. Like SP Anand and all. Please share with me fellow mates. Inbox me. Only the ones who operate in park hotel. Thanks.

ShyGuy2019
10-02-19, 22:18
Thanks to STC2017 for sharing contact of jadavpur indie piyali. Tried her on Sunday afternoon. Place is safe behind a newly renovated mall. Paid 3 k for one shot though I think it should be 2 k. She is a lady of may be 35 looks are good very well behaved. Has ample tight boobs and perky nipples. Not much into kissing and licking BJ was OK not great, open to different position had a bit of tummy and stretch marks. Over all a good fuck with lot of spanking on that bouncy ass for Sunday afternoon. Will try her again. Thanks again to STC2017.Can you PM me her contact. Thanks.

ShyGuy2019
10-02-19, 22:20
Got the number of this girl through a friend he met her thru sp and took the number. She is quoting very high price. Has anyone tried her by any luck. Please pm me if any leads.The girl looks very beautiful. Can you PM her contacts. I don't mind the price. Thanks very much.

Suka1
10-02-19, 23:38
All Paro's girls know about ISG. ISG is their main source of getting customers. In my last session with Tanushree, she revealed this.

This experience is one month old, but I was busy with business so could not post here in between. One Saturday pinged Paro over WA and asked for Meghna but unfortunately neither Meghna nor Paro's place was available. She offered Dyuti / Tanu and few new faces but I confirmed Dyuti since not much FR have been written on her name and I was ready to take the uncertainty. Dyuti pinged me in WA and I shared the OYO details with her. I reached at the place at the right time in the evening and she came after 20 minutes. I had already freshen up and chilled my beers. She is fair, chubby and attractive. We almost chatted for 1 hour, drank beer and became comfortable. She unbuttoned and unzipped me and started DFK and licking my body. Then she proceeded with BBBJ and ball sucking. I have never experienced Meghna or Priyanka who are famous for BJ but I have experienced Sumi. Dyuti is not at per with them in BBBJ but good at it. After BJ, I went for a DATY and she was very clean there. After that I went for the missionary. Being chubby I don't think she is flexible for multiple positions. I had a tough and hectic day and was loosing erection. She understood the situation and provided BJ intermittently to keep the erection. After the fuck sessions she proceeded with BJ as I requested but was not open for CIM. I ejaculated after 10 minutes of BJ.

Ratings:

Looks / Figure: 8 (chubby).

Attitude: 8.

BJ: 7.

Cleanliness / Hygiene: 9.

Boobs: 8 (Moderately large and soft).

Pussy: 7 (Moderately tight).

Time watcher: No.

Pinch in the pocket: 6 K + 1. 2 K (OYO).

WIR: She was nice but there are numerous fish in the pond. So no probably.

Note: She knows about ISG and does not want her picture to be here.

Regards,

Boredbong.

KhealiJubak
10-03-19, 04:54
You are right bro, sorry. Today I went there, one more old girl join there. I talk with that person. He confirm that do called "Dream girl" work there for single day. Thanks.So whom did you take and how was your experience? Please let me know if any good one is there.

PleasureForYou
10-03-19, 08:26
Last week, I traveled Calcutta. Thanks many senior to help me giving some contact.

But, I was just 2 days trip to Calcutta, So not able to connect the given contact.

Some how, manage few time one day, so called up an old contact son. At South Calcutta.

She is pure house wife, but do this for some extra money.

Last trip, I used her. But she in not my type. Bit fatty.

So, check if she has any friend. She told, she has one. Pure house wife material. Age 26 yrs. Nice slim fig.

Exited. Just check in Metro. Landed up Garia station.

Knocked her house. Very safe. No problem.Can I have her number please.

Joshayek
10-03-19, 15:15
Most frustrating getting number from senior in ISG to get looted is not acceptable and should stop sharing contracts. Be aware of this scammer. She will loot your money anyway possible. If you find her report to cop. Cops already behind her to catch thanks to my commissioner friend. Her name is Rusha. She want to book in short notice and thus organise her own place because you don't have time in such short notice to do anything (dick brain didn't ask or doubt). After reaching she try to be nice and speak polished English, claim to finished study in fashion designing. She gain your trust and ask for her payment to pay for the hotel and being a gentleman you pay and you get scammed FR that. She took the full payment in advance without act in the hotel and made excuse to pay the hotel rent go out and vanish never come back while you waiting in the room FR minutes hoping of her return. If this way not possible she steal your money, watch, all your belonging when you busy doing other thing or go to toilet. Lucky I had 10 lakhs in my bag to pay my didi for buying Jewelery but this Pati chor lost that big gain by doing pity theft.

Amitra
10-03-19, 15:26
Respected seniors and fellow brothers, passive newbie Kolkatan here. Have mongered into some MPs in Dallas, SF, Delhi, Blr and Kol 2-3 yrs back. Recently broke up with GF and have been craving for some Kolkata hilsa ever since. Recently came across ISG and was blown by the number of like minded folks in Kol, promptly bought a subscription. Needless to say, the Bangalore forum is dry af.

Suddenly got a chance to comr to Kolkata for two days in business trip, and I'm planning to club it with pleasure. Planning to repeat PB spa. Will appreciate some great rosogolla contact with good GFE, BBBJ, DFK (& maybe A-game) for outcall. Will be staying in a star hotel in Salt lake, so whole night should not be an issue. Thank you in advance and special shout-out to dear Bengali seniors for keeping it classy! Happy Durgapuja to all.

P.S: Can anyone please plug me with Paro? My PM is active.

StuckInNoida
10-03-19, 15:28
This is a Bangladeshi actress by the name of our Beedi Jalai LE superstar.

Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?

Turgid
10-03-19, 19:51
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?My advice is to contact her, meet up and post your experience.

Ace75
10-04-19, 03:26
Most frustrating getting number from senior in ISG to get looted is not acceptable and should stop sharing contracts. Be aware of this scammer. She will loot your money anyway possible. If you find her report to cop. Cops already behind her to catch thanks to my commissioner friend. Her name is Rusha. She want to book in short notice and thus organise her own place because you don't have time in such short notice to do anything (dick brain didn't ask or doubt). After reaching she try to be nice and speak polished English, claim to finished study in fashion designing. She gain your trust and ask for her payment to pay for the hotel and being a gentleman you pay and you get scammed FR that. She took the full payment in advance without act in the hotel and made excuse to pay the hotel rent go out and vanish never come back while you waiting in the room FR minutes hoping of her return. If this way not possible she steal your money, watch, all your belonging when you busy doing other thing or go to toilet. Lucky I had 10 lakhs in my bag to pay my didi for buying Jewelery but this Pati chor lost that big gain by doing pity theft.Some of the famous seniors here on ISG are part of big cheat scams. I don't need to name them. You can find it yourself since they keep posting lucrative reports regularly and try to help you. I wish they get caught and hope there details have been shared with the police too.

Waris755
10-04-19, 05:19
Thanks to fellow members IB newbie and Gaurav7 for sharing digits of indies and spa locations. My subscription is expired already that's why couldn't thank you guys in PM.

Firstly messaged Adrija, she agreed to meet, I even booked hotel and then at the last moment she ditched.

Then pinged Munni, she agreed to meet at the same place. In she comes a short 30+ MILF kinda, definitely not a looker. Sagged boobs but were big in size.

Started with BBBJ and then followed by super awesome rimming. My first ever rim job! It was pure bliss! As one of the senior reported she gives excellent anal service.

Then later on it was the usual missionary and doggy.

Finished with 1st shot and then rested a bit. She kept on playing with the body and kissing all over from nipples to toe. Soon johnny was ready for 2nd round. Asked her for rim job again and was in heaven. Finished 2nd round with BBBJ and CIM.

Paid her 4 k + taxi.

Boobs: 3/10 (Saggy).

Looks: 1/10.

DATY: Didn't do.

BBBJ: 4/10 (Toothy).

Pussy: 6/10.

RIM: 11/10.

WIR: May be for RIM job only.

Later that day went to JD.

Went to one spa.

Counter charges 1 K 45 min through an app.

Got assigned Thai beauty Miss S.

Good massage.

Asked for extras, she asked what I wanted.

Asked for FS for 2 k.

Off goes the clothes, bful big boobs come out.

Sucked them like anything. Didn't let me finger pussy.

She put on c and started with missionary and finished with cow girl posn.

Boobs: 7/10 (Big and Firm).

Looks: 8/10 (Typical Thai).

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

WIR: spa yes, will try other girls one by one.

Thank you Kolkatta!

Abhijit1809
10-04-19, 07:03
Most frustrating getting number from senior in ISG to get looted is not acceptable and should stop sharing contracts. Be aware of this scammer. She will loot your money anyway possible. If you find her report to cop. Cops already behind her to catch thanks to my commissioner friend. Her name is Rusha. She want to book in short notice and thus organise her own place because you don't have time in such short notice to do anything (dick brain didn't ask or doubt). After reaching she try to be nice and speak polished English, claim to finished study in fashion designing. She gain your trust and ask for her payment to pay for the hotel and being a gentleman you pay and you get scammed FR that. She took the full payment in advance without act in the hotel and made excuse to pay the hotel rent go out and vanish never come back while you waiting in the room FR minutes hoping of her return. If this way not possible she steal your money, watch, all your belonging when you busy doing other thing or go to toilet. Lucky I had 10 lakhs in my bag to pay my didi for buying Jewelery but this Pati chor lost that big gain by doing pity theft.Well first of all you should not have too much valuables with you while meeting ladies, anything can go wrong. Second I have seen this profile either with Paro or Shivani but did not try her.

Rrohitchnada
10-05-19, 07:32
There are few pimps operating in the name of so called "Senior and Very helpful members"

Some of the famous seniors here on ISG are part of big cheat scams. I don't need to name them. You can find it yourself since they keep posting lucrative reports regularly and try to help you. I wish they get caught and hope there details have been shared with the police too.Just put in your Ignore List and Report Post.

Admin3

CatchMe88
10-05-19, 09:45
Can anyone share the digits of Munni.

Thanks to fellow members IB newbie and Gaurav7 for sharing digits of indies and spa locations. My subscription is expired already that's why couldn't thank you guys in PM.

Firstly messaged Adrija, she agreed to meet, I even booked hotel and then at the last moment she ditched.

Then pinged Munni, she agreed to meet at the same place. In she comes a short 30+ MILF kinda, definitely not a looker. Sagged boobs but were big in size.

Started with BBBJ and then followed by super awesome rimming. My first ever rim job! It was pure bliss! As one of the senior reported she gives excellent anal service.

Finished with 1st shot and then rested a bit. She kept on playing with the body and kissing all over from nipples to toe. Soon johnny was ready for 2nd round. Asked her for rim job again and was in heaven. Finished 2nd round with BBBJ and CIM.

Paid her 4 k + taxi.

Boobs: 3/10 (Saggy).

Looks: 1/10.

DATY: Didn't do.

BBBJ: 4/10 (Toothy).

Pussy: 6/10.

RIM: 11/10.

WIR: May be for RIM job only.

Later that day went to JD.

Went to one spa.

Counter charges 1 K 45 min through an app.

Got assigned Thai beauty Miss S.

Good massage.

Asked for extras, she asked what I wanted.

Asked for FS for 2 k.

Off goes the clothes, bful big boobs come out.

Sucked them like anything. Didn't let me finger pussy.

She put on c and started with missionary and finished with cow girl posn.

Boobs: 7/10 (Big and Firm).

Looks: 8/10 (Typical Thai).

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

WIR: spa yes, will try other girls one by one.

Thank you Kolkatta!

Intraspy
10-05-19, 09:50
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?Girish Park Metro should be a red flag for you.

Avi 0018
10-05-19, 13:22
The girl looks very beautiful. Can you PM her contacts. I don't mind the price. Thanks very much.Share number please.

Joshayek
10-05-19, 15:46
Well first of all you should not have too much valuables with you while meeting ladies, anything can go wrong. Second I have seen this profile either with Paro or Shivani but did not try her.I know Avhijit. It was very naive and stupid of me. But frankly I never thought any such thing can happen when you got reference from our senior ISG member who highly speak about the profile but when Complan about scam replied he never used Har (dhal me kuch Kala hey). Everyone please be. Cautious and alert. These are a ring of careless bastard. Dnt trust anyone blindly.

STC 2017
10-05-19, 15:54
If anyone has met Daa (Patty and Anne / Annie in recent times, please DM me your feedback.

PattayaLover
10-05-19, 16:11
How much the pimps of the SG charge?

Or their charge is included in the price paid the lady?

Will any kind soul explain the total business procedure of the SG pimps.

Thanks in advance.

Joshayek
10-05-19, 16:21
Hi,

Few sign of scammer this ring used when you see any of it please Alert and be cautious-.

1) Seniors shares numbers claim hifi profile. Put the Price reasonable. Push you to meet 1 girl to get the next profile contract thus Keep you on the hook.

2) the profile or senior want to meet you on short notice may be from 2 ton 4 hours notice so that they can organise their usual scamming meeting place or hotel which doesn't have CCTV camera, no name register or no oyo hotel. I suggest always book your own or usual place (preferably oyo).

3) use English to give you filling that she is from better background then others. Don't fall for that. Decide will you fuck English or the hooker.

4) these hooker or pimp seniors give you an impression that they are sophisticated and has to be very careful how you approach (otherwise these bustard prostitute will leave) so that you don't ask them any question or negotiate with their high demand (u Start negotiate and they will fall for any price) . So Never compromise your quires to be 100%sure.

5) the meeting place also dodgy and part of scam, no setup for record taking, no CCTV, no proper room, no proper staff, no banner of hotel, looks like private property hand written room number on the door so can pack up quickly if raided.

Will continue other points in next one.

FunAtWork
10-05-19, 16:57
Brother I know Rusha for 2 yrs now. First I came in contact through SP Ruma who was charging 8 k shot. With SP Paro she was available at 6 k shot. When I asked her directly it was same 6 k shot. Saying these, I never took her. Me and my friend called her promising 2 shots 1 by both of us. She doesn't drink, and doesn't want to spend much time after or before deed. Since I am more of a party guy, I didn't take any shot and she was quite OK with it. She took the money of 1 shot and left politely. Even now we are very good friends. Communication is very straight and to the point. She is not a beat around the Bush girl.

I also know many seniors who have liked her service very much. No one ever had any complains about her.

Its first time in 2 yrs I am hearing this kind of problem about her.

Anyway I can just say that when you meet girls who are into this for a long time, please be very sure that communication is very straight with them with respect to what you want from them and what they can provide you. Also let me tell you they charge for shot / time. It's like 1 shot / 1 HR which ever is earlier. They are professionals to the core and deliver what they promise with great GFE.

From your post 1 thing is very clear. Something went wrong between you two. Also you wasted a lot of time by calling her and negotiating. As I told you they charge shot / time.

There are many FR on Rusha in ISG. Many have liked her and many haven't. But FR like this is not there. It's an eyeopener to all ISGians.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

I know Avhijit. It was very naive and stupid of me. But frankly I never thought any such thing can happen when you got reference from our senior ISG member who highly speak about the profile but when Complan about scam replied he never used Har (dhal me kuch Kala hey). Everyone please be. Cautious and alert. These are a ring of careless bastard. Dnt trust anyone blindly.

MaskedBoy666
10-06-19, 01:04

Then later on it was the usual missionary and doggy.Which spa is this and the full name of the therapist? Can you please share? Will share in return. Your private isn't active it seems, can't message you.

FunAtWork
10-06-19, 04:41
That's right bro.

Let us know the senior. One thing I can tell you, whoever it is he had not misguided you in any way.

As for me, would love to recommend Rusha for anyone who loves it hard. Anyone who loves big boobs (a bit shaggy though) and for anyone who wants a mid aged lady 26-30 age group with great stamina.

She is not a party girl, she is not a girl into kinky sex, she is not a girl who will come and give company to you for long hours.

So next time.

Anyone selecting any girl, one should first know what he himself asks, and one should know what the girl provides. It's only when these sets match that you enjoy the girl.

So next time be very sure to select the girl as per your choice.

Knowing Rusha, I can say, who ever the senior is, didn't lie to you.

There are many I know that are extremely satisfied with Rusha.

She delivers what she promises. That is for sure. Any day I can vote for that.

Saying the same, I will never call her in any of our Parties.

Cheers.

Some seniors put juicy reports to trap newbies like you. Why don't you expose the name of that senior? Good idea right?

FunAtWork
10-06-19, 05:38
Very good observations.

Let us look from the senior point of view.

1. he has put years of his time to find out contacts (obviously as per his choice).

2. he pays at random to new girls (out of 10 girls 1-2 are GFE stuff).

3. Many a time he takes the Profiles from SPs, at higher rates, and then creates the bonding with the girl and then shares so that a few ISG and can meet the girls at a lesser cost.

4. They are to put in their time to introduce you to the girl and lie to them about you, as they practically don't know anything about you.

5. How on earth can a senior know what satisfies you?

6. I know many seniors. Some like to go hard, some like to go dirty, some like to go kinky, some like big boobs, some like curved ass, some like BBJ, some CIM. Or a permutation and combination of the above. Etc etc. . One thing is common that when a senior refers a girl he has liked some of the services which is as per his choice (it cannot be your choice). Your choice comes in when you refers.

7. Everybody has their own work to do. So even after helping you with a no and a reff, you think he will take the blame of something that has gone wrong between you and the girl.

8. The girl in question has FRs noted down by many seniors. So you mean to say that all those seniors have lied over here in ISG.

9. As newcomer in this forum, your very attitude is suspicious. It's like you are paying ISG and so every senior is bound to share with you the contacts. Haha.

10. Your posts carries an attitude, and most probably you carried the same attitude to the girls. The result you have seen.

11. This is the attitude that the girls also hate. By giving 4, 5, 6.50 k whatever you decide on you are not buying the girl or the girl will be a not a slave to you. Better many of the new entrants get this thing very clear in their head.

12. In last 7-8 months no new faces have come up in ISG. Where as I am blessed to be in touch with some of the golden senior members. They are still fucking 1 new girl near every week.

13. I hope and pray the newcomers gains from utterly one sided post about the girls and the seniors.

Wish you all the best for a very happy mongering life brother.

Think a step forward before writing. The handful of seniors helping out here haven't got anything from ISG, and they know they will never get. So sharing has stopped. With SA, Tinder picking up, who needs bullshitting anyways?

I have not shared with you (but precisely this is the reason why I don't share any no with any new comer). Neither with any unknown senior. Who is going to address these irrational thought process??

Cheers,

FAW.

Hi,

Few sign of scammer this ring used when you see any of it please Alert and be cautious-.

1) Seniors shares numbers claim hifi profile. Put the Price reasonable. Push you to meet 1 girl to get the next profile contract thus Keep you on the hook.

2) the profile or senior want to meet you on short notice may be from 2 ton 4 hours notice so that they can organise their usual scamming meeting place or hotel which doesn't have CCTV camera, no name register or no oyo hotel. I suggest always book your own or usual place (preferably oyo).

3) use English to give you filling that she is from better background then others. Don't fall for that. Decide will you fuck English or the hooker...

Ace75
10-06-19, 06:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Zippos
10-06-19, 06:25
You literally left me speechless brother! This very FAW who helped you in the first place, you are turning him into a villain now! Never bite the helping hand brother please, never! It always comes back!

I've never met FAW or took any help from him but one thing I know for sure, he helps everyone unconditionally.

Hi Faw,

I had a very good time with Adrija she is worth every penny. Thanks for sharing her contact. I'm now after jonior Tanushree's number. If you have please let me know. Really appreciate your help. If any one else also know please PM me.

FunAtWork
10-06-19, 07:31
As I told, I have absolutely stopped sharing direct nos to anyone. Just guide as to whom to be taken. Don't think I ever referred Rusha to anyone in ISG. She is not my cup of tea.

But at the same time, she is never a cheat. She is polite, she is respectable and she delivers what she commits.

Ys seeing your report I put her a message and I know now exactly what happened between you and her.

We also keep track whom to share what. Brother. We just don't care. Because none in ISG has ever shared anything with us. We know how to search for what we want.

Many in this forum know that the new ones. Rather none are getting shared to some members. The reason is very simple, when we give reff we risk our reputation as well. So, without meeting the person and without knowing the person there is no way we share with any newbie or proved double crossers in this forum.

Enjoy your mongering brother. If you want I can attach a snapshot of a chat with Rusha as to your behaviour and her side of the story.

Personally I think that nothing wrong should be written about any lady as they have lot in stake. Don't worry I will from my end tell the SPs about you. Rusha is also and SP and a very connected girl with all SPs. - This is just to inform you brother. Many of the senior ISGans know this fact also.

Cheers.

FAW.

Amaze vhai you are right all along. Appreciate your dedication to expose these Bustards and lots of respects for you. My sincere salute to you. My question is- it seems from my post he knows every details of our deal and conversation with cheater Rusha. But how? (unless he was not involved). After this "saving burning ass report" of Faw, now we all regular member or newbie should know who we should be aware of in this forum. One more thing, the lame excuse of wasting time and negotiating doesn't matter if at the end both parties agree to meet. So Faw your excuse is rediculas and you just Trying to save you and your scam partner's ass that's all. Be Aleart all newbie, be aware of these dogs.

RahulTheMonger
10-06-19, 08:41
Hi friends,

In Kol for few days. Any pointers to MP with FS at reasonable rates in Newtown or Kestopur? Will be much obliged.

Aruncuckoo
10-06-19, 08:43

Thanks in advance.You don't have to pay anything extra to the pimp, he get a cut from what you pay to the girl.

Arun.

PattayaLover
10-06-19, 18:06
You don't have to pay anything extra to the pimp, he get a cut from what you pay to the girl.

Arun.Thank you so much for this information Arun Sir.

KeanuMatrix2
10-06-19, 18:41
Well seeing the attitude and behaviour of a few people in this group is really very disheartening! I am not the judge, jury or executioner here! I did come across you post and feel really very sorry for you (I am not a supporter of anyone but this my honest and neutral view) not because someone took your money and ran away but because of your reaction!! Well I am not sure for how long have you mongered or where you have mongered or how you became a senior member!! But someone to forget the basic rule of mongering 'Never Pay in Advance' is really hilarious! And no doubt instead of accepting the fact you have started to blame someone else! I agree that someone shared the contact and recommend that you visit here but did they hold a gun to you head and take her even when there were warning signs and did they hold a gun to your head and took the money from your wallet and paid the WG in advance? Anyways you will never accept this incident as learning and will never move on! So Mr keep cribbing and keep crying and keep blaming other and keep playing the victim!

Hi,

3) use English to give you filling that she is from better background then others. Don't fall for that. Decide will you fuck English or the hooker..

Zippos
10-07-19, 00:57
On an interval of every few months, a group of mental patients breaks out of psycho ward and starts ranting about you, Mushafir bhai and group of your friends, then, just to give them ultimate inner satisfaction, you reply them! That's definitely a sign of big heart and kudos to you for helping them with mental state.

If we count the number of times ISG mongers has thanked you, Mushafir bhai and your friends for helping each one out! Sum will definitely exceed the digits against this group of psycho has reached in self induced climax. LMAO.

This group of so called mongers doesn't even know the basic game rules, how to deal with WG and definitely too focused on haggling to save few bucks to buy Pav Bhaji to recuperate energy that they may have lost mentally from 30 seconds penetration!

I will leave it up to you to decide whether you would like to continue to show such empathy or adopt ignorance!

Enjoy and happy safe mongering brother.

As I told, I have absolutely stopped sharing direct nos to anyone. Just guide as to whom to be taken. Don't think I ever referred Rusha to anyone in ISG. She is not my cup of tea.

But at the same time, she is never a cheat. She is polite, she is respectable and she delivers what she commits.

Ys seeing your report I put her a message and I know now exactly what happened between you and her.

We also keep track whom to share what. Brother. We just don't care. Because none in ISG has ever shared anything with us. We know how to search for what we want.

Many in this forum know that the new ones. Rather none are getting shared to some members. The reason is very simple, when we give reff we risk our reputation as well. So, without meeting the person and without knowing the person there is no way we share with any newbie or proved double crossers in this forum.

Enjoy your mongering brother. If you want I can attach a snapshot of a chat with Rusha as to your behaviour and her side of the story.

Zippos
10-07-19, 01:00
FAW,

A picture speaks thousand word. Please enlighten us with the screenshot / snapshot and let fellow mongers see if they would like to continue to buy this be / s or start ignoring.

Many in this forum know that the new ones. Rather none are getting shared to some members. The reason is very simple, when we give reff we risk our reputation as well. So, without meeting the person and without knowing the person there is no way we share with any newbie or proved double crossers in this forum..

Ninja Cow
10-07-19, 06:19

Thanks in advance.You don't have to pay anything extra to the pimp. They get their own cut from the girl itself. PM me if you want to have any reliable pimp out there.

Joshayek
10-07-19, 07:31
Continuing from previous post of caution or alerts.

My sole purpose is cautious to fellow friends so they don't loss faith and trust like I do now because once it's gone it's vanish never to come back. I will fight to my death for creating this awareness.

6) never ever pay a single penny before service with indie (only Scammer ask for advance remember that) . SG or MP is different you can pay there securely in advance because they not going anywhere living their own premises.

7) be tough on your dealing give no chance to them. It's either in your way or no way (in terms of place, price, service). If they get a clue of your niceness they will brutally bash you. Be firm on your dealing and stick to your principle.

8) dnt trust anyone blindly. Be causcious in every step. Ask questions. Don't behave the way this scammer want you to in the name of sophistication. Scammer suggest you to talk carefully otherwise you have no chance to meet. Its a scam and if you dnt ask questions good FR them. Just remember there is plenty of fish and atleast 80% are legitimate. Only 20% we have to let go or be causcious with.

9) take your time no rush at all. Be sure and safe.

NikTheDevil
10-07-19, 08:32
This forum has run dry cause of the all the infighting. Amaze never shares any profiles, I fail to understand why is he even a part of this forum. FAW has, on the other hand, been falsely accused and abused. If the police catch you from SG, will you blame the senior who gave you the direction of SG?

Now the FR, went to the SPA and asked for a Thai therapist. In came Anne, around 27-28, a bit plumpy. Massage was good, she knows the techniques. But refused full service saying it's not allowed in the spa, agreed to meet outside for FS, settled for handjob and top access.

Damages: 1.5 K for massage.

FunAtWork
10-07-19, 08:44
Sure your points taken brother. That this trait is there in Rusha is a point well taken. We all learn so many new things everyday.

Will you please let all know who shared her contacts with you? By now many are eager to know.

Also there are many senior members over here in ISG who promote falsely. Like I have direct chat evidence of At least 3-4 seniors who send ISG cuttings to the girls and expose the seniors to the girls for a mere 500 INR discount or commission. (have direct chat evidence of 3-4 so called seniors). Without naming them, they are the ones who are most vocal about the pimping.

Do you think that there should be a thread on that too?

When we refer a person and the person gets rude with the girls we fall in a very embarrassing situation of giving explanation to the girl how we have come to refer to such a nasty guy. Do you think that we should have a thread in ISG about that too.

Say if I give reff of 8-9 ladies of all age group and some persons harass them with sex chat and video calls at middle of night, . Do you think we should have a thread on that too?

Again say we share 8-10 digits of SP s and ladies of all age group and more than 90% of them block that person for different reasons. And we get the bashing from them. Do you think we should have a thread on that too?

You were talking about Adrija not being in this group. Let me tell you we have had many a grand parties where she came in, brought the things required to cook, cooked for is and spent the whole day with us. Any day she will do that. Just ask her and she will tell you. Anyone can ask and she will tell. Also ask her about the payment she receives. If she provides any discount to us or not? you will be amazed to find that we pay her 1-2 k more than the rate that we share in PM. Just confirm from her, if you think that she is truly an Indi of your standards.

So do you think that a thread should be there to highlight the girls perspective also. How she thinks about the referred person by the person who has referred?

Cheers and enjoy your mongering. Your point is taken brother. We all now know another aspect of Rusha. I know your money is gone, we all have suffered in same way many a times in many cities. With slight experience over here you will know and choose better, that much I can assure you.

Cheers.

Continuing from previous post of caution or alearts.

My sole purpose is cautious to fellow friends so they don't loss faith and trust like I do now because once it's gone it's vanish never to come back. I will fight to my death for creating this awareness.

6) never ever pay a single penny before service with indie (only Scammer ask for advance remember that) . SG or MP is different you can pay there securely in advance because they not going anywhere living their own premises.

7) be tough on your dealing give no chance to them. It's either in your way or no way (in terms of place, price, service). If they get a clue of your niceness they will brutally bash you. Be firm on your dealing and stick to your principle.

DevilHeart
10-07-19, 09:41
Visiting Mumbai for a few days any one having any leads for Mumbai indis please PM will reciprocate in Kolkata.

Tia.

RahulTheMonger
10-07-19, 09:59
Hi Kolkata bros,

I'm here for the next couple of days only. Can any kind soul share SP Riya & Esha contact. My PM is open. Will be hoping someone is kind enough to revert back. Cheers.

NikTheDevil
10-07-19, 10:29
L spa near DP mall, counter charges 1.3 K for Thai.

The cubicles don't have locks. Massage and Ambience was good. After few minutes, talked about extras. Extras available - 2.5 K for full service. No DFK though.

DavidLuke
10-07-19, 10:53
Exact words what I want to say about FAW. He has helped almost everyone in Kolkata. Never failed to reply back at any time, round the clock. He helped me to reach out the right chick as per my request.

FAW means city of Joy.

You literally left me speechless brother! This very FAW who helped you in the first place, you are turning him into a villain now! Never bite the helping hand brother please, never! It always comes back!

I've never met FAW or took any help from him but one thing I know for sure, he helps everyone unconditionally.

PattayaLover
10-07-19, 15:42
Recently, I visited the 3 spa's located in the Avani Mall, Howrah. In the ground floor, there are two spa Thai wellness spa and Pravda Thai spa and on the 3rd floor, there is one spa Coral Thai spa.

I bought NB vouchers of all the three spa. I called them one by one. The pravda Thai spa lady told me that you have to come 1 days after you buy the NB voucher. I told her that I will go tomorrow.

Next day, I went to the spa, but the lady refused to serve me arguing that you have to book an appointment mentioning name and time over phone before coming. The spa was completely empty as it was only 10.50 AM in the morning. But still she refused. I simply moved on. The behavior of the counter lady is worst. I cancelled the NB voucher and get my money refunded. I will completely avoid this Pravda chain of spa.

Then I went to the wellness spa which is located just beside to the pravda spa.

There I got warm welcome. They told only Local and NE. I choose Local named Neha. Good massage skills. Extra was available. No FS. I took B2B for Rs 1500 (she started with rs 4000, I told I can only spend Rs. 1500). OK service but the place is dirty and not so good looking therapist. Better to avoid.

Next Day, I went to Coral Thai spa. Got warm welcome there also. Counter lady is good-looking there. 4 Local and 2 NE therapists are available.

I choose Anuja. Decent looking and very very good service. I took B2B for Rs 2000. The place is again dirty but the therapist Anuja is good. All therapists provide B2B there. But ultimately not VFM.

PattayaLover
10-07-19, 17:01
Continuing from previous post of caution or alearts.

My sole purpose is cautious to fellow friends so they don't loss faith and trust like I do now because once it's gone it's vanish never to come back. I will fight to my death for creating this awareness.What is your credibility? Everyone have their own brain. No need to hard press.

Relax and stop this fight as you have already done your job of reporting your dissatisfaction.

Cato63
10-07-19, 17:35
Exact words what I want to say about FAW. He has helped almost everyone in Kolkata. Never failed to reply back at any time, round the clock. He helped me to reach out the right chick as per my request.

FAW means city of Joy.FAW has been helpful to me too. I must also mention Musafir who has been extremely helpful to me.

Thanks a ton brothers.

SinghLive
10-07-19, 19:49
Hey guys, I'm in Kolkata for a week. I look little young (Look like first year college going student but I'm not) so I'm looking for young girl so I can easily enter into hotel without any embarrassment. Or looking for any girl with place so I don't have to deal with hotel situation. Share if you have leads and I will share contacts that I have (Mostly all). Looking for girl which are not highly famous here.

SinghLive
10-08-19, 06:05
Hey, got these pics from a sp. Anyone have tried them? Any kind of details will be helpful.

Joshayek
10-08-19, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mirvlada
10-08-19, 16:45
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

KeanuMatrix2
10-08-19, 18:37
It is clearly visible that there are 2 groups in this forum! This constant infighting rises from time to time! This gives bad impression to anyone who reads the FR's here! I am really scared as the other day one of the members was talking of reporting someone to the cops. This is a huge red flag (Even though it might be an empty threat) as We cannot the trust the thought process of such people and even one of them goes to the cops then the entire forum and people here in the forum are at risk! Just imagine the scenario where one guy gets caught and WG's numbers and other forum members contact details\interactions are with the cops. The shit we will have to go thru! So I humble request you follow some suggestions.

1) No infighting within the group. Even when you are accused of anything I request you to not to reply or present your POV. Just simply post the address of this link serving as a reminder to everyone that no accusations will be entertained or replied to.

2) Everyone here is intelligent enough! No need for posting advises until someone asks for it!! If you have to post something which is cautionary in nature please do so but rantings / accusations other other forum members is simply not acceptable!! You can post FR's / Dissatisfaction about WG's no issues but nothing about fellow forum members.

3) Please remember that WG's are WG's they do it for money (Irrespective of circumstances and Helplessness of their personal situation) !! If they can get a better deal they will take it while some of them do it honourably some of them may do it by fleecing the customer!!

Once again these are my suggestions If you feel like implementing them fine or else thrash bin is also fine!! But please don't come after me personally as I am neither in support or in opposition of any individual forum member!! Just felt bad about the FR's I read so I had to speak out!

Alex7J
10-08-19, 19:06
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Hey mate,

Tried to send you a PM but it says you are in the aeroplane busy with some Bengali rosgulla. When are done licking, sucking, kissing, eating and biting the rosgulla do pass the left over sweet water to your fellow ISG brethren.

Cheers.

GermanD
10-08-19, 19:30
Any day blind support to FAW bcoz for last 2 years I have never seen any kind of wrong input from his side.

FAW means city of Joy.

NikTheDevil
10-08-19, 19:47
Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Couldn't send you a PM as your inbox is full. Kindly share the contact brother.

MaskedBoy666
10-08-19, 20:59
Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Your inbox is full. Please share her number with reference. I'll be returning some of mine.

AdityaSG
10-08-19, 22:02
Hey bro,

Please empty your inbox. Unable to reach you.

Please share the contact details for this sweet Bengali Girl.

Cheers.

Aditya.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

FunAtWork
10-08-19, 22:18
Let's leave it here bro. I only hope with this attitude they can find and meet any good GFE girls in Kolkata. I am sure that Amaze must have shared many good GFE stuff. Let him be very happy with that.

Wish him a very Happy mongering time. He will need all our wishes, that I am very sure of.

Cheers.

Hey FAW,

Did you read this! I'm a pimp too! I want my pimping cut, hahhaha. This is hilarious.

You seriously made my day brother, hahhahahha. I was about to walk in to a board meeting before I saw your post and you have enlightened my mood to the maximum. Got a very positive deal out of this meeting and one more success to add to portfolio. I Couldn't thank you more.

FYI brother, there is a fine line between bargaining (which we all do) and haggling (which team amaze does). Word of advice whether take it or leave, don't chorus with team amaze. You will simply get dragged down by him. Just let us know how many reliable contacts Amaze shared!

FunAtWork
10-08-19, 22:24
Nice find brother. I am sure your mailbox is filled up by now. It is like an oasis in a desert. Be careful in sharing. As you will carry all risk of getting yourself blocked by the girl. There are some great wonders here in Kolkata forum. They think that once they get the digits they can call them at any time, can place a video call at odd hrs and can sex chat with them and shag off in washroom.

Cheers and Happy mongering.

FAW.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

CoolGuy2363
10-09-19, 03:28
Kindly guide me any hotel where I can meet my girl any oyo type recommendation senior brothers.

Ninja Cow
10-09-19, 05:02
Kindly guide me any hotel where I can meet my girl any oyo type recommendation senior brothers.Use their app, put the couple friendly filter on and check if they accept local IDs. Rest all should be fine as long as the IDs are genuine. Or you can go for stayuncle even though it's bit costly compared to Oyo.

MickeyDuck1208
10-09-19, 05:57
Stayuncle does not list Kolkata as one of the cities.

But if you search in google for stayuncle Calcutta is shows some hotels directly where you can book on stayuncle website only.

Good luck!!

Kindly guide me any hotel where I can meet my girl any oyo type recommendation senior brothers.

PrinceKerry14
10-09-19, 07:17
Hi,

Can you please share the number and also clear your inbox.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Bsrsks
10-09-19, 12:47
In Bangalore there is spa, Cali spa, who operated using WA and they only book hotel for spa. If anyone knows anything like that in Kolkata will be good. If yes, then please hint something.Do they provide extra service in hotels.

SrayDisc
10-09-19, 13:18
FAW bro I literally strated my Kolkata mongering with your and Musafir Bhais input. Never have you failed to direct me to the right person. Only a small percentage of your recommendation has been through Paro. So whatever some people are saying about pimping is only bull shit. In fact I have shared with you a few contacts that have never been shared with anyone like Paro only to prove that there is no correlation there. Not sure why some guys are pissed with you but you have been only been helpful to all here. So a huge thanks to guys like you who in true spirit like to share.

FAW has been helpful to me too. I must also mention Musafir who has been extremely helpful to me.

Thanks a ton brothers..

Ace75
10-09-19, 13:56

Finished with 1st shot and then rested a bit. She kept on playing with the body and kissing all over from nipples to toe. Soon johnny was ready for 2nd round. Asked her for rim job again and was in heaven. Finished 2nd round with BBBJ and CIM..Does her number ends with 299 and also did you ask for rimming or she did on her own?

Please let me know so I can go ahead.

Thanks.

Shockman
10-09-19, 18:52
The pimp makes 25% of the take directly from the SP which is why I never tip my pimp. Just buy him some booze once in a while.

Thanks in advance.

SapattCool
10-10-19, 03:13
Well. I guess I heard a familiar story. Rusha came to my room, took money and suddenly somebody called her. She said she forgot to pay her OLA driver. Went out and never returned. She switched off the phone and after a day texted me saying her dad's friend was in lobby. So she left. Any way, Just thought of sharing the story for the benefit of others mostly because I gave her the benefit of doubt. But looks like she is a con and this is her modus operandi. Be safe, friends.

Sam.

Most frustrating getting number from senior in ISG to get looted is not acceptable and should stop sharing contracts. Be aware of this scammer. She will loot your money anyway possible. If you find her report to cop. Cops already behind her to catch thanks to my commissioner friend. Her name is Rusha. She want to book in short notice and thus organise her own place because you don't have time in such short notice to do anything (dick brain didn't ask or doubt). After reaching she try to be nice and speak polished English, claim to finished study in fashion designing. She gain your trust and ask for her payment to pay for the hotel and being a gentleman you pay and you get scammed FR that. She took the full payment in advance without act in the hotel and made excuse to pay the hotel rent go out and vanish never come back while you waiting in the room FR minutes hoping of her return. If this way not possible she steal your money, watch, all your belonging when you busy doing other thing or go to toilet. Lucky I had 10 lakhs in my bag to pay my didi for buying Jewelery but this Pati chor lost that big gain by doing pity theft.

Kenobi28
10-10-19, 05:07
Little old FR, was visiting Calcutta few weeks back, got in touch with Paro and she suggested going for Dyuti.

FR:

She is curvy and thick, just how I like it. Wore a nice saree.

Has tattoos which I absolutely loved. Nice chit chat, we spoke about what makes us horny in bed.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Ass - 9/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

GFE - 10/10.

WIR. If in Calcutta then maybe yes. But I am looking for a threesome experience!

Happy to exchange info for Delhi contacts.

Anurag90
10-10-19, 05:51
Since L spa has been my lucky spa most of the time, sharing one good experience. Visited Bentick st branch. After getting a hint that I know other branches, receptionist asked to pay 2 k. Bargaining can bring it down to 1. 5 or 1.8. Two options given Ayesha & Jia. Ayesha came, she is good & cute, but what was coming next was much more appealing. Since she was on her 'girl problem', did the massage only & said Jia will come for extra. Since receptionist to Ayesha herself, was talking high about Jia, decided to go for her 3 k. Jia came after 10 mins. Looks not so great, petite slim but having average assests. But her attitude was alluring. Entered with a pack of cigerrate & when asked whether she knows well about the deal, said I don't care for money. Opened her top & jeans & started kissing & licking like a tigress. What should I say, that was the most charming & passionate service I ever got in spa. She used to do nude photoshoots in Bengalore. Now in Kolkara for 3 months. Sucked till the last drop & balls. Her dominating nature & skill are sure to turn you on. All I am saying to share with you, if you want, can visit. Remember she is not so good looker, slim with good assets where needed. But service was just awesome. Talks well as well.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Service 9/10.

BJ 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Damage- counter 2 k plus extra 3 k. Since Ayesha sent her so she will have a commission also I think.

Any lead in Kolkata & Siliguri from fellow mongers & seniors will be of great help.

RickVermunt
10-10-19, 07:21
Can you please share her contact. I can reciprocate with contacts from other cities.

I'm in Kolkata for few days.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Turgid
10-10-19, 17:53
Well. I guess I heard a familiar story. Rusha came to my room, took money and suddenly somebody called her. She said she forgot to pay her OLA driver. Went out and never returned. She switched off the phone and after a day texted me saying her dad's friend was in lobby. So she left. Any way, Just thought of sharing the story for the benefit of others mostly because I gave her the benefit of doubt. But looks like she is a con and this is her modus operandi. Be safe, friends.

Sam.Let me give you some assistance for the next time this happens. When she texts you the day after saying that her dad's friend was in the lobby pretend to be very naive and say that it was no problem and ask for another meeting with the same procedure where you will pay everything up front. She will be unable to refuse and when she turns up make sure LE is with you.

PleasureMaster
10-10-19, 21:48
Got this babe in locanto. Claims her name is same as a famed bong access surname Sen. Images are too good to be true for the money she claims. Rate claimed is 2500 for 1 shot and 4000 for night. Claims to have her own place near Girish park metro and says she is into it part time as she works as model. Can anyone shed some light? Anyone tester her or got duped?Avoid Girish park.

Almost all ads on locanto mention Girish park as the location.

FunAtWork
10-11-19, 04:42
Totally new side of Rusha that we don't know. Brothers, let us take the following precautions, and this starts with the senior members in the forum-.

1. Let us not share any ones no, if we have not met her to any new comer. This collection of nos and sharing them without meeting helps cheats like her to get some easy money.

2. have posted a girl who Comes in Name of Zoysa or Zoya with pics 2 yr back. She had similar intentions. But because my other monger friend was there with me and so was another girl (Lucky) and we were Partying. She couldn't do it. Asked for adv payment which was stubbornly refused, then just before the act she asked for double payment. Tried to incorporate fear inside us by saying she can shout. But she didn't know that my dear friend was a lawyer. So paid her 500 bucks and she went off without a fuss. Got saved. Lucky was there when the whole episode happened. The mood went down, but then her ganja, and vodka did wonders. She herself took up the responsibility to bring back the mood again and we had a wonderful 3 some. Lucky by the way is a great time watcher now.

3. The new entrants sometimes tries to play it very smart. Many a times many persons have complained to me that Adrija, Sumi etc even after confirming don't turn up. One reason is the new comers bargain to their hearts content. And these girls love to make that person sit in the hotel room waiting for them.

4. There should be mutual respect when we talk with the WGs. Many behave like they can do anything because they are paying. This brings out the worst side of the girl.

5. To Girls like Rusha, Zoya etc. Stop referring immediately. Let them feel the pinch. Was amazed by the no of PMs came for her even when I wrote I never share her no to anyone as she is not my cup of tea.

6. For ever I know her rate was 4-5 k shot. But seniors here have paid 8 k, and an average 6 k plus the cost of place. This kind of kind gestures from seniors spin their head upside down.

7. It's again my earnest request to all seniors to jot down incidents like this which have happened with you. It helps us with so many insights. If Zoya was 1 incident then getting picked up in SG by police van was another incident with me. I am Still very grateful to Arun in the way he helped me and guided me about SG after that.

8. We have some great senior members. So these girls by taking 5 k 10 k won't grow rich. We can join hands to make them loose 50 k every month. No one can take that right away from us.

Cheers and Happy mongering.

FAW.

Let me give you some assistance for the next time this happens. When she texts you the day after saying that her dad's friend was in the lobby pretend to be very naive and say that it was no problem and ask for another meeting with the same procedure where you will pay everything up front..

Abhijit1809
10-11-19, 05:06
Let me give you some assistance for the next time this happens. When she texts you the day after saying that her dad's friend was in the lobby pretend to be very naive and say that it was no problem and ask for another meeting with the same procedure where you will pay everything up front. She will be unable to refuse and when she turns up make sure LE is with you.Guys,

You can get LE to catch her but soliciting for money is also illegal.

Given Kolkata police record, they will start blackmailing you or charging you.

I just want an advice what we can really do as it happened to me as well in the initial days of mongering.

SrayDisc
10-11-19, 08:46
After having done enough mongering across India and abroad, I can tell you giving money upfront will never assure you of good service. It always makes the girl think she can get away, especially if it's an outcall. As a thumbrule, never give money in advance. If you do make sure she doesn't leave the room with the money till service is over. Let's get the basics, these girls are here to make money with minimal effort and count on the fact that they can get away with cheating when they can as none of these thins are legal. We need to safeguard our own interests. No SP ever takes responsibility of actions of the girl. So we are always on our own. I will also doubt any LE will help unless you know them or pay big money, plus you also risk loosing your secrecy going to LE. Just my two cents

Sam..

Mansid
10-11-19, 10:19
I'm in Kolkata tonight. Share good pocket friendly contact, ty in advance.

STC 2017
10-11-19, 13:00
Most important: After reading the FR, if you are interested, please connect and deal with them directly. I won't be able to help with either phone numbers or introduction. Would also really appreciate, if they are not told about ISG and connected with only when you are reasonably certain to meet them.

Safe?: Yes. Reasonably civil and prompt responses, have a few couple swap references on their timeline. No security or medical issue observed when I met them a few weeks ago, before the Puja. They might be open to visiting the Oyo.

Involved / Interested?: The girl, in mid-to-late 20's is plump and dusky, is not a looker at all. However, she is very obedient wrt to poses and I had no reason to complain about stamina. Not a time watcher. For Bengali guys, both of them have good conversations without being either too inquisitive, or pouring out fake life sob stories. Someone you would be comfortable having chit-chats in between the drills. Not a time watcher at all.

Clean: Yes. Downside is only CBJ and no anal.

Kinky?: Seemed unimaginative, but was frequently asking what I would like to have or do. After first meet, they might connect us with other swinging couples. (I am presently discussing a 5-some with them during my next trip). The guy was in the room, but was mostly uncomfortable in joining the action.

Damages: 5 k + place for 2 shots.

Recommendation: People who need decent service at a reasonable price, can try with moderate expectations. Before contacting, please read the first line once again.

KingCrimson69
10-11-19, 15:21
Do they provide extra service in hotels.Yes they do, ranging from HJ to FS. But depends on the therapist. Bangalore is extremely expensive and quality poor.

Can anyone give some leads to Indies or SPs with Young blood? Price range 3 to 5 k. Please DM.

Zippos
10-11-19, 15:34
It's a common scam practice within Latinas which I've experienced in Cuba and Mexico. I had picked up a chica from a club in Havana 100 CUC for while night, once arrived, asked if I can pay her upfront high I did then right after the did she received a call and started making up making a story saying her friend got into a huge trouble and she got to go take care of it and she will be back within an hour! By then I knew where it's going! Never seen her that night.

Next day I called her stating I would like to see her again without even mentioning last night but this time I offered her only 50 CUC for 2 shot. She took the bait, came to my place, asked for the money upfront and this time dared to ask for taxi money which I did. After 1 shot she started saying she needs to go to take care of family problem. I then decided to turn the table and told her sure but I took her bag, emptied on the bed, took the money I gave her and told her to leave. Guess who's in shock now! And just out of kindness, I told her that she will get the money back if she gives me 2 x more shot and no discussion this time. Well, rest to say, she turned into a fake GF for next 3 hrs.

Now, in Cuba it's different and you as a tourist has lots of power which in other countries not so much. Again, don't matter what country it is, simple principle applies, money after the deed. I even tells upfront, money after the deed, take it or leave!

Besides all the arguments, I understand how Joshayek felt and I'm sorry for his experience and I get that he will never get his money back but it's unfortunately the collateral damage of Mongering. I'm sure we all experienced to a degree at least once.

After having done enough mongering across India and abroad, I can tell you giving money upfront will never assure you of good service. It always makes the girl think she can get away, especially if it's an outcall. As a thumbrule, never give money in advance. If you do make sure she doesn't leave the room with the money till service is over. Let's get the basics, these girls are here to make money with minimal effort and count on the fact that they can get away with cheating when they can as none of these thins are legal. We need to safeguard our own interests. No SP ever takes responsibility of actions of the girl. So we are always on our own. I will also doubt any LE will help unless you know them or pay big money, plus you also risk loosing your secrecy going to LE. Just my two cents.

Ferguson
10-11-19, 15:56
after having done enough mongering across india and abroad, i can tell you giving money upfront will never assure you of good service. It always makes the girl think she can get away, especially if it's an outcall. As a thumbrule, never give money in advance. If you do make sure she doesn't leave the room with the money till service is over. Let's get the basics, these girls are here to make money with minimal effort and count on the fact that they can get away with cheating when they can as none of these thins are legal. We need to safeguard our own interests. No sp ever takes responsibility of actions of the girl. So we are always on our own. I will also doubt any le will help unless you know them or pay big money, plus you also risk loosing your secrecy going to le. Just my two cents.Never trust ant LE.

Turgid
10-11-19, 15:58
Guys,

You can get LE to catch her but soliciting for money is also illegal.

Given Kolkata police record, they will start blackmailing you or charging you.

I just want an advice what we can really do as it happened to me as well in the initial days of mongering.So you think I was advising that you actually tell LE that you plan to pay her for sex? You have to be smart. Set her up as a scammer. She stole money from you for heaven's sakes.

STC 2017
10-11-19, 16:10
Most important: After reading the FR, if you are interested, please connect and deal with them directly. I won't be able to help with either phone numbers or introduction. Would also really appreciate, if they are not told about ISG and connected with only when you are reasonably certain to meet them.As one friend already pointed out, the clues do not resolve to a single profile name. While this was deliberate, I do not want any possible innocent person to be approached wrongly. The actual profile name consists of 3 words, the surname is not mentioned and serious mongers should be able to search and figure it out. They live in Kolkata.

DrDisco
10-11-19, 19:15
Can anyone share contacts of good service providers? I am very new to this. I don't have any contacts to reciprocate now. But in future I surely would.

NaughtyDevil1
10-11-19, 19:42
Hello bro,

Planning a trip to joy City after some gap and your reference could help greatly.

Tried your pm but seems full. Kindly do share contact no. For the flight attendant.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Raj2246
10-11-19, 21:07
Hi bro,

Can you please share contact details of flight attendant girl. Really interested to meet you as I already met almost all the girls talked about in Kolkata forum and searching for new good girl. Your pm is full.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Pakoda
10-11-19, 22:21
Hello,

I liked your SG posts.

If you are okay with joint mongering. Watching naked dance together and MF or MMF sex (as per mutual comfort) in the same room. Get a subscription and feel free to ping me next time you are in Kolkata. Keep 3-4 evenings on weekdays for SG. Weekends are crowded.

I know the pimps and the SG setup. I will help you plan everything beautifully. I am strictly straight. Everything will be as per mutual comfort. Joint mongering and enjoying in the same room is far more exciting than enjoying alone.

Try it and see.I M willing also willing joint mongering at SG specially for dance but open to all experience. If interested please let me know. We can plan trips regularly for group fun & also at economical expenses.

Ninja Cow
10-12-19, 06:21
Can anyone share contacts of good service providers? I am very new to this. I don't have any contacts to reciprocate now. But in future I surely would.Get yourself subscription first then only we can help you.

Naked Desires3
10-12-19, 10:35
I M willing also willing joint mongering at SG specially for dance but open to all experience. If interested please let me know. We can plan trips regularly for group fun & also at economical expenses.You don't have PM. Cannot discuss here.

Anyways, this is welcome change from the infighting and both-sided pimp / scammer vs. Client / victim useless drama which has become the common hallmark of the Calcutta ISG forum.

Waris755
10-12-19, 13:46
Yes bro number ends with 299, got a black and white DP on whatsapp showing only face as if some old bollywood star.

I asked her if she does rimming, she said yes and then she took over. Did not need to say anything extra.

Enjoy!

Does her number ends with 299 and also did you ask for rimming or she did on her own?

Please let me know so I can go ahead.

Thanks.

Pappupajor
10-12-19, 18:13
Do they provide extra service in hotels.Yes, they do. You need to ask and be polite to say, you are an old customer and you always opt for extra bang bang.

SensualLover
10-12-19, 19:22
Dear all,

I've been active for 3 months on this forum but haven't had good luck with MPs and SPs. Can someone be kind enough to share details of worthwhile contacts. My budget is not too high. I promise to return favour through reports and contacts.

Cheers,

Sensuallover.

Naked Desires3
10-12-19, 21:32
Hello to everyone,

It will be good if the infighting and arguments stops in this forum and bandwidth is spared for useful discussion. I have a simple suggestion. Those who are into pimping or want some give-and-take benefit in any form. Should clearly state their intentions in the open forum or at least on PM. There is nothing wrong if someone expects benefits in return. Moreover, all of us have hired pimps / SPs. So everything is fine if the guy clears his intentions beforehand. Thereafter, other members will be at liberty to decide whether to use his services / take his help or not. All discussions related to the private contract is best done through PM or direct contact.

Please avoid these continuing pimp / scammer vs. Client / victim debates. We are not interested is this useless talk. The open forum should be used for only for actionable info and exposing fraudsters. Matters that interest everyone.

The options in Kolkata: the common budget SPs referred to in this forum do not have quality. Running after indes has led to this dependence on few seniors and the resultant scam / infighting. SG and spas are best options in Kolkata.

Why bother about pimps posing as seniors / fake pics / hotel booking / overpriced 5-star SPs / girl running away with money etc. When there is SG with live choices and scam-free service in all budget ranges?

Please think and spare us the agony to bear with this frequent infighting in Calcutta forum. It doesn't help anyone.

AdityaSG
10-13-19, 03:38
Very good suggestion bro.

We should learn from Delhi forum, they way guys share their exp along with full details & pics is commendable. Moreover they are more than willing to share the contacts. Unlike in our forum where members respond only if we can share back with them. (apart from handful of guys).

I don't understand how will new mongers get hold of references if seniors don't share their finds.

Ultimately we are left with the expensive Indies who's contact is freely available in the forum.

I have not yet ventured to SG so cannot comment.

Spa's are the only option left for us, but again they don't come cheap & the therapist will try to loot you if you don't know the going rates.

Lets grow up guys, we don't own these girls, try them share them.

Cheers,

Keep hunting.

Hello to everyone,

It will be good if the infighting and arguments stops in this forum and bandwidth is spared for useful discussion. I have a simple suggestion. Those who are into pimping or want some give-and-take benefit in any form. Should clearly state their intentions in the open forum or at least on PM. There is nothing wrong if someone expects benefits in return. Moreover, all of us have hired pimps / SPs. So everything is fine if the guy clears his intentions beforehand. Thereafter, other members will be at liberty to decide whether to use his services / take his help or not. All discussions related to the private contract is best done through PM or direct contact.

Please avoid these continuing pimp / scammer vs. Client / victim debates. We are not interested is this useless talk. The open forum should be used for only for actionable info and exposing fraudsters. Matters that interest everyone..

YellowOxide1
10-13-19, 07:39
The problem of being a nomad of sorts is that you cannot evolve as a senior in a particular city and then enjoy the finest that the city has to offer. I have been plagued with that problem for flitting across many cities. But one city never failed me. The city of joy, Kolkata. I can rock up in this city in the middle of the night and can head straight to SG to choose from the elite lot of Marwaris and Agrawalis. Hell, I can be the adventurous sort and try out the local stuff where a broker will be accompanying me ensuring that I get the royal treatment of being a customer in this intoxicating Candyland for Adults.

But the last couple of tours has put a serious dent in that belief. Allow me to elaborate on that. The first visit occurred during late August where I was accosted by the usual crowd of brokers when I entered my usual route. Even the faces were new, the feeling was familiar where the broker enquired about my taste. I usually go by my gut feeling (I don't pay attention to the recommendations by the broker). That smile or a mischievous twinkle in the eye that is a precursor to great service. Or the optimum amount of attitude which poses a challenge of breaking them down and having a great session. Or the downright gorgeous lady which makes the cock stand in rapt attention vying for a session with a "forbidden" fruit (you know the ones with whom you strike yourself out in a normal setting such as your university or your workplace). You can even find a doppelganger of someone you know and then you can fulfil a fantasy of sorts.

But nothing of that sort happened. The quality has dropped many notches and I couldn't spot a single one fancying my attention the premium buildings like PB, NL, No. 12 or KP. I usually go through these 4 and make a mental shortlist of 4-5 for further filtering and prioritising for later sessions. But as I traversed through all of them, I couldn't get even one finalised. The biggest shock was NL which used to spoil me with at least 3 and is now bereft of girls. I know that it is silly of me to expect the same girls after 2-3 years but I was clutching at straws. The same goes for the other 3 buildings.

On the behest of the broker, I started to go through the 2nd set of buildings. The Rupashrees, Rahat Palaces and the Neelkamals. Disappointed with the 1st two. But Neelkamal threw up 3 choices on the top floor. One with slightly saggy but super ample boobs and knee-length hair. She had an overbite but in a cute way. The other girl was not an Agrawali but had a great figure. I didn't look much into 3rd one to remember her. Went with the 1st one because she wore a pretty yellow dress. Since I was tired of moving around, I opted for a dance. She was good but was perfunctory with her attitude. She didn't engage me or pressed me for a shot. I didn't pursue further. The lady managing her was greedy and tried to extract extra from me by asking me to buy a red bull for the girl. I refused to know that the girl has no interest in having one. She also tried to hard sell the other girl whom I fancied. But I left because I was looking for a session. My designated pimp tried to sell me a slim one in NL in 3rd floor. Since I was hitting a dead-end, I decided to go with his recco. The girl was a rough one when it comes to communication but was genuine in her attitude and tried to please. But the standard service at SG was not enough for me to pop my wad. So I asked her to trust me and let me use her as a fuck toy for 5 minutes. She relented and I carefully used her as a fleshlight (she was quite slim). My concentrated pounding also elicited some moans out of her as she was going through a set of high friction moves. That helped my cause and I was able to cum. Spent after a long time, I relaxed and then thought of splurging a bit more by taking the 2nd lady at Neelkamal for a dance and then maybe a shot. The idiot pimp didn't take my number and I don't wish to waste my time. I went to Neelkamal after being accompanied by another pimp and took the 2nd girl. Bad decision on two fronts. Sensing my interest, the lady manager tried to upsell the girl for what she was worth. I still relented as she was in the budget for me. That was mistake 1. Mistake 2 became apparent when she started her dance. She was from the Katrina Kaif school of dance who knew only a single move of aggressively heaving her breasts. No effort of involving me into the dance by seductive moves (I am quite shy when it comes to dancing since I possess two left feet). On top of that she often took calls on my time. A habit I find extremely annoying. Any thoughts of taking her further for dance was swiftly banished and I took it as a sign to leave the place. I lost money but became wiser in the process and learnt that SG is not to be trusted blindly anymore.

I know that in some place in Kolkata, my best well wisher Aruncuckoo would be wishing that if only I would have contacted him, I wouldn't have had such a poor experience. He always offered me help (and I suspect any Kolkata member going to SG). It's just that I was lazy in doing so and hence I am paying the price.

I will be talking about my 2nd experience (which was worse even though I came twice) during September. But here I am again in Kolkata today, contemplating if I go to SG or try a local girl. So any help for a pretty girl who is interested in giving GFE would be appreciated. Anyone who would be interested in a early evening of shared dances, please drop me a PM at the earliest.

DrDisco
10-13-19, 09:02
How is Sonagachi for mongering?

What all can I get for a budget of 2 k, is it a premium price?

And how to navigate inside the area to reach those premium buildings I see people mention in the forum?

Zippos
10-13-19, 15:51
Amazing pen skills in expressing first hand experience. This would be the best description of present SG setting. Always thought of giving it a try but memories in fact intense experience pulls me back from entering the famous Sincity of Kolkata.

The problem of being a nomad of sorts is that you cannot evolve as a senior in a particular city and then enjoy the finest that the city

I know that in some place in Kolkata, my best well wisher Aruncuckoo would be wishing that if only

I will be talking about my 2nd experience (which was worse even though I came twice) during September. But here I am again in Kolkata today, contemplating if I go to SG or try a local girl. So any help for a pretty girl who is interested in giving GFE would be appreciated. Anyone who would be interested in a early evening of shared dances, please drop me a PM at the earliest.

YellowOxide1
10-13-19, 22:35
How is Sonagachi for mongering?

What all can I get for a budget of 2 k, is it a premium price?

And how to navigate inside the area to reach those premium buildings I see people mention in the forum?Unfortunately, the starting price for premium buildings is 4. 2 k. For 2 k, you will receive a rather substandard service from the lesser known houses in rather unsafe conditions. I would not recommend.

Member #4771
10-14-19, 18:14
So went to osmo jatin das, was allotted ms T. She is short in height, handful tight boobs with perky nipples and a clean pussy. Massage was OK OK. Enjoys fuck, she is semi tight, blows good and ended up in CIM. Damages as usual. Took her whatsapp number, she is even up for whole night for 7 k.Hi,

I saw your post on miss T. Is her full name Tangmo? I have had her in past after that she changed her number. If by any chance you would like to share it? Pm me.

BrightMind
10-15-19, 16:22
A big shout to all my Kolkata friends. I am a Bengali guy settled out of India. I was an experience monger 5 years back in Kolkata and always preferred group sex and personally arranged many such during that time. Unfortunately I lost all my contacts (and I think none of those will work now as well). I will be grateful if any kind-heart fellow monger / senior Member can help with such contact. I am open for group sex activity and I can arrange with safe and secure place as well (if anybody is interested please let me know, you are welcome). My PM is active, So hopping to get some great contact. I will definitely Post the report after any activity. I know some of the discussion regarding the girls attitude and the attitude of so called mongers as well (like calling any time to the girls and ask for sex chat etc.) Being a mature (and experience person) I think none of that work well for long run. So anybody sharing any contact can also pass the reference, and l will definitely inform the individual once I contact and arrange meeting with the girl.

BrightMind
10-15-19, 16:24
Hi bro,

Can you please share contact details of flight attendant girl. Really interested to meet you as I already met almost all the girls talked about in Kolkata forum and searching for new good girl. Your pm is full.Hi brother,

Your PM is Full can you share the contact details.

BrightMind
10-15-19, 16:26
Most important: After reading the FR, if you are interested, please connect and deal with them directly. I won't be able to help with either phone numbers or introduction. Would also really appreciate, if they are not told about ISG and connected with only when you are reasonably certain to meet them.

Safe?: Yes. Reasonably civil and prompt responses, have a few couple swap references on their timeline. No security or medical issue observed when I met them a few weeks ago, before the Puja. They might be open to visiting the Oyo.

Involved / Interested?: The girl, in mid-to-late 20's is plump and dusky, is not a looker at all. However, she is very obedient wrt to poses and I had no reason to complain about stamina. Not a time watcher. For Bengali guys, both of them have good conversations without being either too inquisitive, or pouring out fake life sob stories. Someone you would be comfortable having chit-chats in between the drills. Not a time watcher at all.

Clean: Yes. Downside is only CBJ and no anal..Hi friend,

Can you share the contact details through PM, I already sent a PM to you.

Kolkras
10-15-19, 20:36
The problem of being a nomad of sorts is that you cannot evolve as a senior in a particular city and then enjoy the finest that the city has to offer. I have been plagued with that problem for flitting across many cities. But one city never failed me. The city of joy, Kolkata. I can rock up in this city in the middle of the night and can head straight to SG to choose from the elite lot of Marwaris and Agrawalis. Hell, I can be the adventurous sort and try out the local stuff where a broker will be accompanying me ensuring that I get the royal treatment of being a customer in this intoxicating Candyland for Adults.

But the last couple of tours has put a serious dent in that belief. Allow me to elaborate on that. The first visit occurred during late August where I was accosted by the usual crowd of brokers when I entered my usual route. Even the faces were new, the feeling was familiar where the broker enquired about my taste. I usually go by my gut feeling (I don't pay attention to the recommendations by the broker). That smile or a mischievous twinkle in the eye that is a precursor to great service. Or the optimum amount of attitude which poses a challenge of breaking them down and having a great session. Or the downright gorgeous lady which makes the cock stand in rapt attention vying for a session with a "forbidden" fruit (you know the ones with whom you strike yourself out in a normal setting such as your university or your workplace). You can even find a doppelganger of someone you know and then you can fulfil a fantasy of sorts.Your experience is kind of similar to me. SG is now not that great, or may be our expectations have crossed upper limits. I went to SG in 2013 after break up with my friends. After 6 years, I don't feel the cravings for SG after having drinks. Because girls are not matching to my taste these days, many regular girls left SG. And price is sometimes unjustified. Now a days I prefer inde and they are quite good.

Pakoda
10-16-19, 02:10
You don't have PM. Cannot discuss here.

Anyways, this is welcome change from the infighting and both-sided pimp / scammer vs. Client / victim useless drama which has become the common hallmark of the Calcutta ISG forum.People must join hands together to explore the best out of best experience in SG. You can always have fun alone, but experience of joint mongering & watching dance in group (like mujra in Bollywood cinema) is only possible in place like SG & when like minded person join hands together. Let's spread love all together.

Regarding PM, I couldn't able to buy subscription as unable to understand the procedure or may be some software related issue.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

Master Madan
10-16-19, 07:42
So back from 2 weeks trip to our own West Bengal, fucked 6 girls across Kolkata, durgapur, asansol. Got a dance session at lacchipur. Had 1 hw just made me give full nude HJ after massage at her home near dhanbad as I was exhausted after drive.

Attaching some of the pics, detailed report coming soon once I had some free time.

Paro initially responded with pic, but went mum when I asked her about her place as I didn't want take the trouble of arranging places.

Damages. In Kolkata 2 k each shot, in southern part of state all 1. 5 each. Lacchipur 600 shot. Dance +shot 2200.

PrinceKerry14
10-16-19, 13:22
Hi,

Kindly share her number. And also clear your inbox.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Ferguson
10-16-19, 16:50
Dear friends,

Is there any recent feedback on services of Rima. Feedback on her recent services and contacts will be highly appreciated.

PM me please.

Ambily
10-17-19, 05:27
Can you please share the encounters in durgapur with contact details.

Thanks in advance.

So back from 2 weeks trip to own West Bengal, fucked 6 girls across Kolkata, durgapur, asansol. Got a dance session at lacchipur. Had 1 hw just made me give full nude HJ after massage at her home near dhanbad as I was exhausted after drive.

Attaching some of the pics, detailed report coming soon once I had some free time.

Paro initially responded with pic, but went mum when I asked her about her place as I didn't want take the trouble of arranging places.

Damages. In Kolkata 2 k each shot, in southern part of state all 1. 5 each. Lacchipur 600 shot. Dance +shot 2200.

KeanuMatrix2
10-17-19, 18:18
Bros,

Any pointers on good indes in Howrah? Not cheap ones. Only good looking with decent attitude. My PM is active.

TIA.

Marc.Hey buddy.

Did you find any Indies in howrah? If yes then please PM.

MumbaiNudist
10-18-19, 09:23
Was in the city a few days back and visited Lav* spa. Met this nice figured NE girl. She looked pretty but her body was really appealing.

Was eager to find out once the clothes come off how that figure was going to be. Was not disappointed.

Eager to please attitude. Nice long BBJ without CIM and the. Nice doggy for part 2. Offered hotel home service by herself which was a surprise since usually have not seen anyone bring it up by themselves.

Overall was great.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Ass10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Bbj 9/10 could have been a bit more sloppy.

Sex 10/10 lots of moaning as well and open to positions.

Cost counter plus 3,000 for two shots.

Open to visiting outside and meet up with her friends.

Will definitely revisit next time in town.

BoredBong
10-18-19, 17:13
Was in the city a few days back and visited Lav* spa. Met this nice figured NE girl. She looked pretty but her body was really appealing.

Was eager to find out once the clothes come off how that figure was going to be. Was not disappointed.

Eager to please attitude. Nice long BBJ without CIM and the. Nice doggy for part 2. Offered hotel home service by herself which was a surprise since usually have not seen anyone bring it up by themselves.

Overall was great.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Ass10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Bbj 9/10 could have been a bit more sloppy.

Sex 10/10 lots of moaning as well and open to positions.

Cost counter plus 3,000 for two shots.

Open to visiting outside and meet up with her friends.

Will definitely revisit next time in town.Since you do not have PM active, requesting you to provide pointer to the spa and hint on the therapist name.

Regards,

Boredbong.

MaskedBoy666
10-18-19, 20:31

Overall was great.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Ass10/10..What's the name of the therapist? Which branch of Lavana did you go to?

Algernon M
10-19-19, 09:48
Brothers,

Looking to get some contacts in the city of joy, in exchange for mine. Drop me a PM and let's spread some joy!

MaxDon
10-20-19, 06:56
Back again in the city of Joy.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out last time, always happy to return the favour for Delhi contacts.

Does anyone know where I can get Brazilian waxing done in Kolkata? Used to get it done in Delhi but now I am here for few months.

BoobLover80
10-20-19, 19:41
Hello,

Would be on a short visit to Kolkata.

Have good memories of MT in b*ngur.

What is the current counter rate there now? And any popular hotties?

I had taken Rashmi and Sapna before.

SandipWantSex
10-21-19, 04:16
So back from 2 weeks trip to our own West Bengal, fucked 6 girls across Kolkata, durgapur, asansol. Got a dance session at lacchipur. Had 1 hw just made me give full nude HJ after massage at her home near dhanbad as I was exhausted after drive.

Damages. In Kolkata 2 k each shot, in southern part of state all 1. 5 each. Lacchipur 600 shot. Dance +shot 2200.Where is she from. First pic.

Aarush
10-21-19, 05:30
Hello,

Would be on a short visit to Kolkata.

Have good memories of MT in b*ngur.

What is the current counter rate there now? And any popular hotties?

I had taken Rashmi and Sapna before.Why don't you have a report on them if you had taken their service. The forum runs through contribution and sharing of experiences, just seeking help make the forum dead as other sites.

ChronicFuck
10-21-19, 14:38
Why don't you have a report on them if you had taken their service. The forum runs through contribution and sharing of experiences, just seeking help make the forum dead as other sites.Hi guys,

Will be in Kolkata for a short trip at the end of this month. Have read about MT in the past on the forum but seems like some of the popular birds have left the nest. Any reco on the available offerings? Will surely post my FR post visit.

Also, any other MPs to visit around the same area to quench my thirst? All suggestions are welcome.

Cheers!!

Pakoda
10-21-19, 16:52
Planning to visit beauty parlour near rld, khidirpoor. If any one can please mention budget, details of service provided & experience gained: Will write FR after visit only if get response.

Khidirpoor rld is worst, no touch, no play, nothing, it is just pay, cover the face & finish the task.

NewInPune
10-21-19, 18:19
Looks yummmm.

Can you please share her digits and ref?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Frank Martin
10-21-19, 21:35
Black top has top notch sex appeal. Awesome buddy.

EnjoyEnjoy
10-22-19, 07:45
Where is she from. First pic.She is from Riya's den.

Naked Desires3
10-22-19, 08:08
She is from Riya's den.She is Anu. Maid quality.

SG has better options in any budget. And hassle-free too.

Ruch888
10-22-19, 10:03
Hey bros,

This is the first time I will be coming to Calcutta in 2 weeks time approx.

Hoping some generous brothers and senior members for this thread can help me out and bring me some Joy in the City of Joy.

Spas with sure extras would do also or indies will work too. I will be staying the weekend for work also.

Any suggestions and help will be appreciated can reciprocate with contacts in Bombay. PM is active.

Regards,

Ruch888.

ThereForYou
10-22-19, 17:52
She has changed her location to a new place. This place is again quite far off and does not have AC. Its humid and was kind of gas chamber for me.

The girl given to me was the same girl in black top in the picture shared by fellow ISG.

Her name is Pooja, I got 2 shots at 2.5 k. Added with Rs200 tip to the girl for her service and behavior.

I got a good BBBJ, quite decent Head and face massage, for relaxation after first shot. The girl is horny and gets turn on while fingering. Gives moans and reciprocates with french kiss.

Satisfied with the girl, for some it might be maid material as I have seen in previous report. For me she VFM.

Neat and clean.

Dragonz07
10-22-19, 19:18
So back from 2 weeks trip to our own West Bengal, fucked 6 girls across Kolkata, durgapur, asansol. Got a dance session at lacchipur. Had 1 hw just made me give full nude HJ after massage at her home near dhanbad as I was exhausted after drive.Any pointers on the last blue top girl?

Dragonz07
10-22-19, 19:45
I'm in city of joy for 2 weeks and looking out for a decent bong beauty. Even though had been in this hobby for last 4-years but still a virgin wrt to bongs. I can give pointers to anyone interested / visiting in California / Hong Kong in return. Have multiple verified reviews from providers in other sites like private delights, NS / redbook being already closed, doesn't count!

WiseHustler
10-23-19, 03:27
Will be in for a trip to the City of Joy and was wondering if we have African WGs in the city as there are plenty these days in Delhi / Bangalore.

In case we do, which part of the town are they based in and which are their regular going out joints?

PkPatra
10-23-19, 03:40
Visiting Mumbai for a few days any one having any leads for Mumbai indis please PM will reciprocate in Kolkata.

Tia.Bro. Check your PM.

Gaurav7
10-23-19, 11:18
I was not active from past 2 months. Looking for new digits (SP / indie) .

PM me for exchange.

FleaBag26
10-23-19, 13:38
Back to Kolkata after a long time.

Have explored mostly MPs:

1. Country village spa: All options available: counter 1. 8 k and rest on your negotiation skills.

2. All other spa is the same cha mall also have options- spa facilities I didn't like. Not having a warm feel.

3. Lav spa above Book tuk shop near Hussainpur.

Apart from that met Munni number shared by one STP. Not a looker. And I backed out without taking service.

Interested in Independent housewife's who have a safe setup or MP. Please PM. If you have contacts.

Ace75
10-23-19, 13:40
Has anybody tried this girl. Please mail details about the service.

Thanks.

Ruch888
10-23-19, 13:54
Hi bro,

Please clear PM and if you can share let us know please.

Hi all,

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Naked Desires3
10-23-19, 14:54
She has changed her location to a new place. This place is again quite far off and does not have AC. Its humid and was kind of gas chamber for me.

The girl given to me was the same girl in black top in the picture shared by fellow ISG.

Her name is Pooja, I got 2 shots at 2.5 k. Added with Rs200 tip to the girl for her service and behavior.

I got a good BBBJ, quite decent Head and face massage, for relaxation after first shot. The girl is horny and gets turn on while fingering. Gives moans and reciprocates with french kiss.

Satisfied with the girl, for some it might be maid material as I have seen in previous report. For me she VFM.

Neat and clean.Yeah. You are right. She is Pooja. I got mixed up. I find SP Riya profiles to be VFM but maid quality. Real look is worse than pics. Place is hot and humid without ventilation.

SP joy keeps sending pics. But the pics have no connection with reality. Again, the place is hot, humid and washroom is pathetic. Never trust his pics.

Indes scene in Kolkata is pathetic. One can read inde related scams on this forum.

Calcutta forum is not cooperative and developed like Delhi. Basically there are only 3 standard hassle-free experiences in Kolkata that are scam & tension free. (exceptions are not the rule).

= SG. Safest and best and most satisfying option in all ways. Live choices. All types available. Only place for naked dances. A reliable pimp is a must. One must follow certain do's and don't s to be safe and get good experience. Main drawback. Chance to bump into someone known.

= 5 star SPs for foreigners. Good birds but, high price and service may be hurried and unhygienic. Experience varies across providers and profiles from excellent to regrettable. Not VFM.

= renowned spas are good but only for proper massage. FS in spa is not a VFM option because SG is more preferable than spa for FS. No sense in paying exorbitant price in a SPA.

Hope that helps and saves others from pic / contact hunting or falling in traps. Read posts in this forum for detailed information.

Ilovmuff
10-23-19, 18:38
I used to monger in these areas bfore SPAs came up and have found that it is a hit and miss.

Sit in the chair, the lady jerks you off while you play with her boobs or in case you are lucky finger her.

Sometimes FS is on the card with some of them.

Damages. Counter 500 and with the gal another 4-5 hundred. (this was some time back and currently I don't know the rates.).

However you will be better off in a MP than in kiddrpur.

Planning to visit beauty parlour near rld, khidirpoor. If any one can please mention budget, details of service provided & experience gained: Will write FR after visit only if get response.

Khidirpoor rld is worst, no touch, no play, nothing, it is just pay, cover the face & finish the task.

Master Madan
10-24-19, 07:08
You talk too much without asking. But anyways thanks for your advice from one and all.

Everybody has their own taste and requirements. So better to give our own experience as FR rather than knowing what would be suitable for others.

You might be new but there are people like me who has seen SG in 2005, can say it has derogated.

But at the end of day, it boils down to individual feasibility, requirement.

Yeah. You are right. She is Pooja. I got mixed up. I find SP Riya profiles to be VFM but maid quality. Real look is worse than pics. Place is hot and humid without ventilation.

SP joy keeps sending pics. But the pics have no connection with reality. Again, the place is hot, humid and washroom is pathetic. Never trust his pics.

Indes scene in Kolkata is pathetic. One can read inde related scams on this forum.

Calcutta forum is not cooperative and developed like Delhi. Basically there are only 3 standard hassle-free experiences in Kolkata that are scam & tension free. (exceptions are not the rule).

= SG. Safest and best and most satisfying option in all ways. Live choices. All types available. Only place for naked dances. A reliable pimp is a must. One must follow certain do's and don't s to be safe and get good experience. Main drawback. Chance to bump into someone known.

= 5 star SPs for foreigners. Good birds but, high price and service may be hurried and unhygienic. Experience varies across providers and profiles from excellent to regrettable. Not VFM.

= renowned spas are good but only for proper massage. FS in spa is not a VFM option because SG is more preferable than spa for FS. No sense in paying exorbitant price in a SPA.

Hope that helps and saves others from pic / contact hunting or falling in traps. Read posts in this forum for detailed information.

RahulA9282
10-24-19, 13:26
Last week on Friday, 18th, I was in Delhi for full day. I used my day to the fullest with 3 Thais. In the day time it was threesome with Thai Rose and her friend Mona. In the night it was Thai Lilly for the whole night. For detailed reports visit the Delhi Forum.

One thing is sure. Delhi is really Sex Capital in terms of quality, Service and pricing. Kolkata, though catching up slowly, is nowhere Delhi when it comes to Indies.

Both my encounters were awesome and can't be described in words.

Really Delhi Rocks.

Gaurav7
10-24-19, 19:05
I visited osmo few months back. Looking for good spa where I can get good massage too (except Thais). Please recommend few good spas.

TIA.

Gaurav7
10-24-19, 19:24
1st Asked around for new contracts on the forum bt got only 2 paro and Debolina initially paro was rude even blocked me for not having a reference of her choosing wanted the guy to call her up and refer me has way too much attitude for this line of work then with the help of a senior's reference (thanks faw) gave her a call again bt she was still rude and uninterested so gave up on her. She also talked shit about me to someone I know for no reason so decided find other avenues as she wasn't the only one who cud provide then turned to Debolina. Got debolina's digits from Alex (thanks bro) tried to get in touch with Debolina bt she didn't reply then tried to contact lucky (contact shared by partha pratim) and Finally met this chick after months of trying bt unluckily being booked every time I was free. After reading the reviews on forum went with high expectations Booked a room in park to use the bathtub. She came an hour late as does all girls I met through the forum started out in the bathtub wildly kissing and fingering etc for a while and started fucking. She was wild and talked dirty slapping each other a bit gave me a short bt decent blowjob fucked in various positions.

Pros- she was wild and a good kisser liked to experiment..Please share some spa / indies contacts.

Anyone who would like to exchange or help please PM me.

GermanD
10-24-19, 23:11
Hi,

Can anyone provide some better quality leads in Pune?

Thanks in advance.

Avik123
10-26-19, 03:45
Dear all, if any one have any experience in Liza body massage parlors, garia hat please highlight. Owner Mr. Rajesh. Sulekha kolkata recommend this parlour. Mr Rajesh already call me. So before going want some advice and suggestions from from our monger friends.

PattayaLover
10-26-19, 03:47
Few days back I went to heaven of spa at VIP bazaar. The location is shabby and inside a residential building. The interior is satisfactory. I was allotted a NE therapist, massage skill was not satisfactory. Age is certainly over 35. Only HJ was available. I did not took it. The water pressure in the shower is pathetic and after some time it stopped. And after the service, the owner told me to sit in front of her and open the booking app and commanding me to give 5 star rating in front of her. Luckily there was some problem with internet connection. I felt so bad. Hence, beware of these type of establishment. Better to avoid.