PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Kryptographer
02-16-20, 20:11
Hello fellow Kolkata brothers!

I'm in Kolkata for the for a week or so. I'm basically out of Mumbai, have been a regular there.

Would much appreciate if any kind soul could help me with some genuine SPs or Indies, preferably high or mid-end types.

Cheers, Kolkata!

Marvel1
02-16-20, 20:25
Hi,

Looking at the increasing number of posts wrt to dismay of getting Bitcoins. I would like to extend my wishful support for providing btc as it is abbreviated to the new members of this community. From now on anybody looking to buy Bitcoins anonymously should check this trusted bitcoin P2P dealer in India:

https://www.bitrated.com/rslsrkr

From here you can get to his localbitcoins profile.

All details listed. No personal information involved. No ID required.

Thank me later.Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to go about this. I set up a profile in Coinbase but it is not allowing me to add payment method.

KoolDude28
02-16-20, 20:43
Anyone here have explored couple profiles from fb in Kol?

Recently came across 2 indie profiles from fb who have been discussed already. Ivory Banerjee and Julie Dutta. Both are genuine and good. You can contact them directly in FB.

Planning to meet some couple profiles from the capital city soon.

Also found some cam profiles in twitter. Trying to convert them to real.

Raghubar
02-17-20, 01:55
Met this girl through David SP.

Face- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Service- 11/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Once more.

Note- David SP digits are already in forum.

Cheers!

Vroy3867
02-17-20, 02:49
Hi all,

Planning SG visit next week after long time.

Really missing city of joy.

Will meet old friends.

Very excited this time.

Hope my Map is working good. LOL.

Cheers.

John.Wow the actual legends of mongering in Kolkata is back in action. Nice to see old legends active. Will be glad to see some nice reports.

Ambily
02-17-20, 04:28
Met with a very sweet girl with help of a friend, altogether new in this.

She is sweet student girl. Very soft and tender. Doesn't do nakhra.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 10, perfect soft Bengali girl frame.

Pussy- 10, she doesn't even have BF, so imagine tightness.

Service- no anal or CIM, rest all.

Damage- 3 k for 2, she from outside Kolkata, so no idea of prices hehe.

WIR- definitely.Bro,

Your inbox is full. Please share details in PM.

Ajit 1980
02-17-20, 06:41
Hello Every Body.

I am back after long time.

I hope you all were missing me.

I had very tough time for last few years.

But you learn a lot from bad time.

Now I am a gentle man.

I want to enjoy SG again.

People who want to join me send message.

Bye Bye BW.Hi,

I can join you on 25th this month.

Your PM is not active.

AwesomeBB
02-17-20, 07:06
Hello Every Body.

I am back after long time.

I hope you all were missing me.

I had very tough time for last few years.

But you learn a lot from bad time.

Now I am a gentle man.

I want to enjoy SG again.

People who want to join me send message.

Bye Bye BW.Boss you are a legend here. Keep on posting. I cannot reach you as I do not have a subscription.

AwesomeBB
02-17-20, 07:09
I would suggest members out here to avoid her. Lots of attitude and pretty bad behaviour. Took 3 k for 2 shots. Purely mechanical. SG has a lot of better looking and lovable girls at this price.

JohnnyWalkerrr
02-17-20, 12:29
Does his number end with 910?

Face- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Service- 11/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Once more.

Cheers!

SensualLover
02-17-20, 13:02

Face- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Service- 11/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Once more.

Cheers!Can you please help me with David SP digits. My PM is active!

Cheers.

SensualLover
02-17-20, 13:11
Hi brethren,

Met Adrija couple of weeks ago at a place in Salt Lake. Much has been written about her so won't go into much details. Overall, a good experience!

Looks- 6 (she is on the heavier side).

Boobs- Massive and firm.

Pussy- OK.

Damage- 3.5 k.

Cheers.

RickySexy
02-17-20, 16:36
Please help me. PM to be deactivated in few days time.

TIA.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

ManOfLove
02-17-20, 17:01
Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to go about this. I set up a profile in Coinbase but it is not allowing me to add payment method.What you are doing will get you banned from coinbase. Both coinbase and binance strictly prohibits use of their services for adult websites.

Read: https://www.coinbase.com/legal/prohibited.

You need P2P setup to buy Bitcoins and use it here. I have mentioned on my last posts about the steps you should follow to buy them anonymously and without any hassle. I have PM'd you the supplier's direct contact number. Till now a few members have been onloaded on this site using his service.

ManOfLove
02-17-20, 17:11
Sorry Marvel1, I didn't notice that you are still a viewing member so in this post I have written the guide in easy text.

Looking at the increasing number of posts wrt to dismay of getting Bitcoins. I would like to extend my wishful support for providing btc as it is abbreviated to the new members of this community. From now on anybody looking to buy Bitcoins anonymously should check this trusted bitcoin P2P dealer in India:

From here you can click on his localbitcoins profile and it will redirect you to a page where you can see his telegram and whatsapp.

Thank me later.

DenzelWash
02-18-20, 06:39

Face- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Service- 11/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Once more.

Cheers!5 K a pop! Too high.

Rpdey85
02-18-20, 07:29
Appreciate if anybody help me get an indie contact with place. PM me. Budget 3 k to 4 k.

Reaper93
02-18-20, 07:32
Not seeing any posts on spas in recent times, except for one. Can anyone give a lead on finding good busty Bengali MILFs or just busty locals with good services in Kolkata spas? Some details with name and rate would really help and also if the SPA is safe to visit considering LE actions.

Thank you.

JamesDG
02-18-20, 12:20
Hi guys,

I have been visiting Kolkata regularly for work and this time happened to visit the famous Spa OSmo, I enquired for J and A and both were busy so0 opted for a chick called BB. Massage was not at all thai like just a malish but rest all was on offer at 2 k BB was decent not great looker. It seems some one took her service and did not pay pay her LOL.

I have been in contact with Paro since a long time and have tried most of her chicks.

My review and opinion.

1. Summi for me she was total GFE you can visit restaurants, pubs malls with her she is the best till date I found from Paros lot. Excellent Value for money will try her again (I usually do not like to visit the same girl).

2. Meg really nice and pleasing woman really puts in an effort to please you service is good. Kinda ok on value for money.

3. susmita good body a lot talkative all about her, not skilled in BBJ rest she enjoyed the fuck herself. Ok on value for money.

4. dyuti still to try.

Adrija not from Paro den except for the body, excellent Value for money young chirpy and best CIM (I love chicks who can finish it well).

Seniors do help in I am looking out for an other reliable source like Paro or some upscale Indies in Kolkata.

Paro has been sending a particular girls photo and says she is a model, any one tried her? Full night charge quoted at 35 k please update me if any one has tried her and what are my options at such budget?

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

MieGandalf
02-18-20, 16:30
Inbox full Amaze bro!

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

GoldfishNets
02-18-20, 19:19
5 K a pop! Too high.Sp David is just like trivago. He has all SP numbers and he forwards so the rate goes high always for his benefits. Try direct SP for keeping pockets hot for further service.

Marvel1
02-18-20, 20:12
Sorry Marvel1, I didn't notice that you are still a viewing member so in this post I have written the guide in easy text.

From here you can click on his localbitcoins profile and it will redirect you to a page where you can see his telegram and whatsapp.

Thank me later.Hi,

Thanks for the contact but that person is asking for more than double of 25 $ (2.3 times to be precise). Admin please help how can I get bitcoins. I am visiting Kolkata tomorrow.

JhonnyNeedsIt
02-18-20, 20:36
Hello mongers,

Can someone please share much discussed girl Adrija's contact? PM open.

Have read all reports on her and boy I am in awe.

FAW's FR has rightfully described the girl and I would love to try her on my next Kolkata visit.

Hornyashw
02-18-20, 20:52
Hi Friends,

I am from Mumbai, visiting Kolkota on 23/02, I ttied MP, Navalkar, CH, Freelancer in Mumbai but not aware of the same in kolkata, can I join friends from Kolkata to explore, or any contacts to call in hotel room.

Hi guys,

I have been visiting Kolkata regularly for work and this time happened to visit the famous Spa OSmo, I enquired for J and A and both were busy so0 opted for a chick called BB. Massage was not at all thai like just a malish but rest all was on offer at 2 k BB was decent not great looker. It seems some one took her service and did not pay pay her LOL.

I have been in contact with Paro since a long time and have tried most of her chicks.

My review and opinion.

1. Summi for me she was total GFE you can visit restaurants, pubs malls with her she is the best till date I found from Paros lot. Excellent Value for money will try her again (I usually do not like to visit the same girl).

2. Meg really nice and pleasing woman really puts in an effort to please you service is good. Kinda ok on value for money..

DarkKnight84
02-19-20, 06:31
New to these forums, but this seemed to be the best place for information.

Will be visit Kolkata in two weeks and have a free night or two around March 13-15.

Could anyone be so kind as to provide some contact info for one or two quality ladies who prove outcall?

Thanks in advance! Any information is appreciated.

DarkRaven
02-19-20, 10:03
Hi,

Thanks for the contact but that person is asking for more than double of 25 $ (2.3 times to be precise). Admin please help how can I get bitcoins. I am visiting Kolkata tomorrow.You could trade with any other trader. I got with some other one for 2 k supposedly 200 more.

Marvel1
02-19-20, 10:29

Thank me later.This person seems to be a fraud. He took payment of 50 $ from me & is making some excuses & not responding to my messages. Its going to be close to a day, no response. Will update when I get a response. Admin please help, already lost 50 $, are there any reliable bitcoin providers.

RickySexy
02-19-20, 17:17
Can anyone tell me which is the best building in SG.

Please also suggest some good pimp name who could be a good help to a non frequent person.

PM is activated.

Thanks in advance.

ManOfLove
02-19-20, 18:44

Thank me later.
Hi,

Bitcoin trades on some margin over dollar in India. The price depends upon various factors one being whether you want to share kyc or no ID at all. If you ask me I will not share my passport with any stranger over fear of being misused. But it seems that he is legit since I got a thank you message from an user here who has got his subscription activated because of my tip.

Cheers to the community.

MoL.

Member #4771
02-19-20, 19:44
Hi guys, I am planning to visit Kolkata soon and I would like to know tried and tested Oyo rooms or hotels for my sexcapades. Should I book a room for 2 and bring in women? Dm me.

Also, if anyone could share the contact of the chick it would be nice. BTW nice find.

Andy7
02-19-20, 20:51
The door was knocked and a petite bong girl was there. Dusky, no tummy fat, thick lips and sharp face. If she was fair skinned, definitely 4200 level in SG, with dusky she would have been still premium, may be lower end but definitely comparable to 3 no at least subject on dance skill. Anyways I like dusky girls as well. Even though I jerked off today, I was semi hard. No discussion about disposable, I think the spa manager told her about me that I take extra. I also told while she was spontaneously rubbing my bums, I need extra. I also told her I will give her 1000 + 500 extra if she allows me to touch her during massage......

Thanks Ssseeking, you really infused some life into this forum with your detailed SG FRs. I'm visiting ISG after a long time & really happy to see people are retiring back to SG circle from MPs etc.

Bro count me in for your next SG visit. Its going to be fun as we share quite a similar taste. Boudis, dusky, nude dance. Wow! And above all JD. See you soon bro.

Aruncuckoo
02-20-20, 04:47
Hi Friends,

I am from Mumbai, visiting Kolkota on 23/02, I ttied MP, Navalkar, CH, Freelancer in Mumbai but not aware of the same in kolkata, can I join friends from Kolkata to explore, or any contacts to call in hotel room.There are a bunch of guys arriving this weekend but you need to activate your pm to do anything.

Arun.

Souvik Chatter
02-20-20, 09:39
I want to go JD building in Sonagachi. Please tell me the detail location. Price and service.

DarkRaven
02-20-20, 15:10
Bitcoin trades on some margin over dollar in India. The price depends upon various factors one being whether you want to share kyc or no ID at all. If you ask me I will not share my passport with any stranger over fear of being misused. But it seems that he is legit since I got a thank you message from an user here who has got his subscription activated because of my tip.

Cheers to the community.

MoL.I never traded with the same guy but with other one. There seems a lot of people trading e in that. I do not how someone took the money and never responded because there is a window period for trade and I suppose it can be cancelled and the Bitcoin trade freezes. So if one is cheating he won't get his Bitcoin. But not sure as the first guy whom I contacted transferred it. Hard luck. But I got it done that's for sure.

Gim399
02-20-20, 16:31
This post is directed to Jackson.

Since my subscription is ending soon, and getting bitcoin seems to be a big hassle from India, I was wondering whether sending $$$ through snail mail is an option. If Jackson approves it, may be we can send hard cash in envelop.

Dwaipayan
02-20-20, 18:08
Hi all,

I will be in Kolkata in March. Can you help me with indies contacts? Hearing about all these names Adrija, Meghna, Sumee but still no action on personal front. Please PM me.

Dwaipayan
02-20-20, 18:15
Please help me as well. PM me.

Hello mongers,

Can someone please share much discussed girl Adrija's contact? PM open.

Have read all reports on her and boy I am in awe.

FAW's FR has rightfully described the girl and I would love to try her on my next Kolkata visit.

Dwaipayan
02-20-20, 18:19
Amaze boss she is a delicacy. Please PM me.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

Aruncuckoo
02-21-20, 08:19
I want to go JD building in Sonagachi. Please tell me the detail location. Price and service.Refer John's map, reposting the link for the benefit of everyone.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=299082&d=1564758966

There are plenty of reports about JD by our fellow ISG'ian who gave life to this forum recently, read them.

Also John himself posted here that he is visiting this week, good opportunity to tag along with him, he is the founder of John's den aka JD hehe.

Arun.

Vayao
02-21-20, 08:52
Dear Members,

I am a virgin boy in mid 20's. In a bid to explore the sexual fantasies, decided to enter to mongering world. Came across profile of Ivory Banerjee. She is quoting 10 k for 2 hours. Is she worth it or its just a waste of money? I would pay 10 k for the first time as I want my experience to be great.

Thank You.

Gogogo1
02-21-20, 15:36
Amaze Bhai,

Is it really true, I am active in Kolkata mongering scene since last 6-7 years, met / know at-least 50-60 indes (90% of them never discussed in ISG) in Kolkata. Though I am not active in ISG recently as there is nothing left in ISG Kolkata forum, still hard to believe you are getting these girls for 1. 5 K per shot. No intention to hurt you but I doubt its true or you are simply lucky.

All, I can't share any digits and reference for anyone hence don't PM me please.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

Dwaipayan
02-21-20, 16:25
A couple of months back when I was in Kol I got these pics 3 girls from an SP. I got his number from Internet and he goes by the name of Mr. Kapoor. He sent me a number of profiles including Russians. I liked these 3 but decided against availing of their services when he asked for advance (not much. Only 500).

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.

SensualLover
02-21-20, 18:10
Hi all,

Has anyone managed to strike conversation or more with the cute receptionist at Osmo? I find her very sweet!

Cheers.

SensualLover
02-21-20, 19:00
I am unable to reach Lucky on her number. Does anyone know what happened?

Cheers.

PleasureForYou
02-21-20, 19:43
High class written all over, from a rich family, a little aged 36+ yrs, absolute non professional, working in NGO. Those above 35 yrs and want to spend quality time with her (preferably nights) and preferably those who are not Kolkata based, may contact me in PM. She is available only after Sunday and she prefers her own place and a bit hesitant to go to hotels.

Cheers.

FAW.Please ping me her details. Kolkata calling.

PleasureForYou
02-21-20, 19:45
True, Sonali is more a SP and Hema Malini for new folks. I have recently got some contacts of BBW, HW material of 40-45 years not known to the group. I can share with senior folks with reputation.

Cheers.

YS.Please ping me BBW details. Kolkata calling.

Mushafir
02-21-20, 20:16
A couple of months back when I was in Kol I got these pics 3 girls from an SP. I got his number from Internet and he goes by the name of Mr. Kapoor. He sent me a number of profiles including Russians. I liked these 3 but decided against availing of their services when he asked for advance (not much. Only 500).

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.One of the golden rule of Mongering in "No advance".

MickeyDuck1208
02-22-20, 04:44
Standard practice Bro. Anyone that you give an advance to blocks you immediately. This is just the worms they have thrown out for fishing money.

Stay away from anyone that asks even Rs 50 advance, it is wasted money.

ChariotRK
02-22-20, 14:38

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.His name is not Mr Kapoor, he is a Bong guy based out of DumDum area. If this is the one who I think it is, he will communicate in English on the phone. I know the 1st profile from the pics provided, have forgotten the name, but know where she stays. She provides service in her own flat but from what I heard, this guy cheated some WGs out of their money and now doesn't have profiles, so he just scams.

As a rule, you should never pay any advance, but in hindsight we are always wiser. So lucky you that it was only 500- and not another zero added.

DarkRaven
02-22-20, 20:50

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.Also one more tactics these guys are approaching to fool around. If you try to smart that you won't pay before and pay directly then these guys will get ready for it. It happened to me in past so I am sharing it. They would ask to book the hotel and girl will directly approach to hotel. So once you book the hotel and just few moments before the Meetup time they would call for advance bullshitting the girl is 5 min away from you. Here you would realize that you being fooled and your hotel booking amount has gone. They would press hard to get any amount from you but the girl won't show up. Cheers and happy mongering.

BoredBong
02-22-20, 20:57
I am unable to reach Lucky on her number. Does anyone know what happened?

Cheers.I tried to reach her in the last week of December. It seems she changed her number. If any kind soul has her or Taniya / Tamalika's current contact, please share over PM.

Boredbong.

Rhoads 666
02-23-20, 06:21
I will conclude my current mongering chapter Thursday and Friday then a 2 month hiatus from Kolkata mongering. If you or anyone else willing to join please pm me. We are currently around 3-4 people. Can go till 6-7 as some building rooms are small and can max fit that. We can take shared dance sessions (if we take shared dance, they don't charge extra and we can evenly split) and solo sessions as per mood. Also choice of girl is not fixed. We can take petite / boudi / chubby anything as per mood, we just expect each other to be little bit flexible and a good group guy. We can venture low end stuff as well if sir dhruvninea joins. But jd place and kd (if time permits) place will be on menu as I know their location.

Our timing is from 3 pm ish and can run up to 12 am or beyond my personal cutoff being 10 or 11 pm. If one has to go early or join later, no issue. The pimp will manage the logistics with safe entries and cab exits.

I went today solo. Thought will not add FRs, but it seems people are liking this. Again, for people, as I mention rates, please try negotiating below that and walk away if they are not agreeing and don't spoil the market. Sg is full of all kind of meat and virtually infinite supply. So you can afford to walk away and get good rates.Loved reading your reports and the way you articulate your reports. Will you be able to help me out in SG with how can I reach Isha? Visiting Kolkata for a weekend. Any help appreciated.

CatLoving
02-23-20, 07:01
Please inform what is the current rate in medium range buildings, E. G. No. 10, maneka bari, sangam bari, boudi bari etc. At SG presently for dance & shot (1.5 hrs session)?

JHourHappy
02-23-20, 14:07
Hi all,

Any contact in Darjeeling? Indie / SP/ spa anything. Please pm me.

MaskedBoy666
02-23-20, 14:49
A much discussed woman in this forum. Moupiya or Munni as we all know. I have some questions regarding hygiene. Firstly. Does her mouth smell or is it fine? Does her pussy smell or not? Does she shave / wax her pubes and legs and arms and body? I don't want any body odor either. Anyone care to answer these? In inbox or here. Please do. Planning to take her service.

PleasureMaster
02-23-20, 16:46
Say no to advance.

Say no to Girish park.

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.

LipLock89
02-23-20, 19:56

Anyone can help whether these are real profiles? Apparently the Kapoor guy arranged visit in 5 stars (royal Bengal, Park etc). Or can arrange visit to client location as well. After I refused he kept on requesting me for another couple of days.These are fake profiles. What these guys do is first they will send you these pictures once you chose a profile they will send you a girl who is no where near to these girls.

Its better to go to SG rather than wasting money on these assh*les.

LipLock89
02-23-20, 19:58
Please inform what is the current rate in medium range buildings, E. G. No. 10, maneka bari, sangam bari, boudi bari etc. At SG presently for dance & shot (1.5 hrs session)?SG rates are between 3200 to 4200 for 1 shot or 1 HR of dance.

Read reports posted by user. Ssseeking.

His report are detailed about SG and you'll have an idea.

MarkDow
02-23-20, 22:43
This is for people who have been into mongering scene for the past 7-8 years and active in MPs.

There was a girl by the name Pinki who was in a spa near Arun Tea Stall near back gate of St Xavier's college. The spa later got renamed to Lava a Thai spa. The girl Pinki used to give amazing handjob and I guess she only gave handjob. Not a great looker though.

I have anyhow lost her contact. Can any fellow monger help with her contact.

SouravFun
02-24-20, 03:34
This forum has become too strange.

I have asked for certain SP number from some senior members who used to help earlier but now it seems it's a waste of money if you have activated subscription for help in Kolkata.

Also, I have been looking for girl / lady with her own apartment (the foreplay from living room to bed turns me on) and it seems no one has any clue.

I am sure people have it but doesn't want to help.

Member #4771
02-24-20, 04:16
Hello fellow mongers,

Can anyone share her contact. DM is open.

Shagalott
02-24-20, 04:30
This forum has become too strange.

I have asked for certain SP number from some senior members who used to help earlier but now it seems it's a waste of money if you have activated subscription for help in Kolkata.

Also, I have been looking for girl / lady with her own apartment (the foreplay from living room to bed turns me on) and it seems no one has any clue.

I am sure people have it but doesn't want to help.If you or anyone else have any information on some decent girls or their "agents", can you share. I'm visiting Kolkata and so far all profiles on Locanto and the other profiles have been fake.

IAmTheBest
02-24-20, 07:09
Its very sad to know that quality of OSMO is on the decline. The Thai therapists have forgotten the massage techniques or not interested. Very sad.

Hi guys,

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

Arobtihor
02-24-20, 12:00
Called SP Pradeep and decided on Payel.

Look wise she is dusky and petite, had some sweetness to her face. She was having lunch when I reached. Entered and had a smoke with her.

She is talkative. She told she is doing her BA and also doing part time modelling. Semi nudes and lingerie.

She was involved in the act and service was good. She allowed DFK and kissed all over my body. She also gave BBBJ. Sucked and squeezed her boobs and fingered her.

Tried most of the position. Missionary, cow girl and doggy. Also lifted her and fucked her. Didn't do DATY but pussy was clean. Only anal was not allowed (Feels like for returning customer, that might also be available).

All in all a good experience.

Damage was 4.5 K (felt it was a bit high. Normally would like around 3.5 - 4 k for such type of profile, but was horny and there was not many options on that day).

DevilHeart
02-24-20, 13:46
Has anyone tried her.

SouravFun
02-24-20, 18:56
If you or anyone else have any information on some decent girls or their "agents", can you share. I'm visiting Kolkata and so far all profiles on Locanto and the other profiles have been fake.I understand your pain brother. I don't have a big list but nevertheless I have some contacts. PM me if you are interested.

There's no point asking help on this forum.

SouravFun
02-24-20, 19:33
Called SP Pradeep and decided on Payel.

Look wise she is dusky and petite, had some sweetness to her face. She was having lunch when I reached. Entered and had a smoke with her.

She is talkative. She told she is doing her BA and also doing part time modelling. Semi nudes and lingerie.

She was involved in the act and service was good. She allowed DFK and kissed all over my body. She also gave BBBJ. Sucked and squeezed her boobs and fingered her.

Tried most of the position. Missionary, cow girl and doggy. Also lifted her and fucked her. Didn't do DATY but pussy was clean. Only anal was not allowed (Feels like for returning customer, that might also be available).

All in all a good experience.

Damage was 4.5 K (felt it was a bit high. Normally would like around 3.5 - 4 k for such type of profile, but was horny and there was not many options on that day).Does his number end with 868?

Ajit 1980
02-25-20, 03:31
Reached city of Joy at 0930 pm for two days on official trip, couldn't stop myself going to to SG after long gap of 7 years, went straight to 12 no.

Selected jivika from 2nd floor left side last room, well dressed in maroon lehnga rest other girls are in t-shirts and shorts, rates were 4. 2 for shot or dance, agreed her for some dance then shot in 4. 2 k.

Dance was good after 2 songs she opened bra and performed little lap dance on 3rd song and sucked her boobs, it was nice and firm.

After that song we both came on birthday suit, she put condom and came top of me, I requested for BJ and DFK she denied by saying these things are not available here and that was bit turn off for me.

Then I finished my shot hurriedly and came out.

If you are going to watch dance she is a good choice but for FS who loves DFK and BBJ must avoid her.

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

WIR. No.

Expenses - 4.2.

Then I headed to Roxy night club, Tantra was remain close on Monday, entry free for me as I m staying in the hotel itself, crowd and music was good seen some NE girls having fun and people used to talk them, I didn't in mood to try anything after SG venture had beer some puff in one and half hour and left about 0130 AM to sleep.

Will try some more action in SG on Tuesday (today) and also at Tantra Night club.

Thanks.

Indian100
02-25-20, 06:08
Hi,

I am sorry I had mentioned a wrong road please read Cit in kankurgachi instead of VIP. (I am getting old!

Sorry again.

AnytimeOK
02-25-20, 06:28
Guys,

There are few SP's on Loc who are cheating the clients. Being new, I almost fell for it. While searching on LOC, I saw few ads with similar wordings but different contact number on each ad. I called up one number and was asked to send whatsapp Hi. Immediately I received amazing photos and rate quoted was 10 k for 3 hours. On further query about the place, I was asked to come to one spot nearby. Once I reached there, I was asked to click a selfie and send him so that the girl can pick me up and take me to her apartment. I did the same. After 5 minutes, I was asked to deposit advance in bank account. I have read in the forum here that no advance should be given until you are sure and get what was committed. I denied him any advance and said that only direct payment as per our what we had agreed earlier. Immediately, he started abusing and said I will put your photo on internet and make you infamous. I got tensed but without revealing him just laughed at him and disconnected the call. Luckily, I was able to use "delete for everyone" option and deleted my photo. Immediately he messaged saying why you booked when you dint even have the cash. But I choose not to respond to him.

Luckily, I was able to come unscratched in this whole event. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can be safe when this kind of situation comes. Just to add one important point: The guy was speaking good English. May be that could work as clue to be double sure who you are dealing with.

ToyBoyCal
02-25-20, 12:03
Guys,

Please be safe while going to spas. TOI carried an article about a raid on a spa in Short Street. The owner, 2 pimps, and 2 customers were arrested.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata/kolkata-short-street-spa-sex-racket-busted-five-in-police-net/articleshow/74293425.cms

Be safe and happy mongering.

Cheers.

Ravik5932
02-25-20, 14:55
Anyone here have explored couple profiles from fb in Kol?

Recently came across 2 indie profiles from fb who have been discussed already. Ivory Banerjee and Julie Dutta. Both are genuine and good. You can contact them directly in FB.

Planning to meet some couple profiles from the capital city soon.

Also found some cam profiles in twitter. Trying to convert them to real.Appreciate if anyone could advise how to search for similar profiles on Facebook. Could find Ivory and Julie by searching their names. I don't normally use Face book. PM active. Thanks in advance.

KhealiJubak
02-26-20, 04:32
Was in city recently. Too cold on that day for venturing into SG. Tried the the spa in VIP road. Nice place with super hot reception. Good massage by a sweet 22 year old with small frame and big boobs. Soft skin. All told 4 k for 90 mts including hammam.

Enjoy.Can you share the name of the girl?

KhealiJubak
02-26-20, 04:39
Hi friends,

If anyone of you have any girl or college girl profile please share in my PM. I can reciprocate.

Master Madan
02-26-20, 08:23
Does his number end with 868?You are right.

John1970
02-26-20, 13:55
Hi all,

Finally three days kolkata trip came to end. Nothing was unusual. Same dances, same shots at different building. But my one LT was very dramatic.

I took my old lady from Lal Bari for LT. I had taken her for LT couple of times earlier also. I reached at 9 Pm at her room. She was waiting for me. I paid her amount. In few mints we have taken one shot. Now drama starts. She requested me to leave her for one hour as some customer was waiting for her. Dance. I told her that this was not the deal. But she kept repeating that she will loose 3200 rupees, if I not allow her. Finally I had no choice but let her go. Now I started taking whisky which I carried with me. Now It was more that one and half hour, she was out. Now I started loosing my cool. I rang her, but she left mobile with me. So I got dressed and took my bag and came out. One boy was out side and he asked me what happened sir? I told him that I will be back after dinner. But he said that Let Didi come. I said I will come back after dinner but She called her from her room. Now She was shocked to see me dressed and leaving. She became angry and locked me from out side and went for dance again. Now I had no option but to be locked in side.

Now after half and hour she came back and hugged and kissed me many times and thanked me that business was very down and you proved lucky for me and brought business for her.

I could not tell her that actually going out for ever, not come back ever.

So moral of this story is that you can not believe any SG girl, whether she is your regular or not. She will always looking for Money.

So be careful and Enjoy.

Bye.

John.

Naked Desires3
02-26-20, 21:28
Hi all,

Finally three days kolkata trip came to end. Nothing was unusual. Same dances, same shots at different building. But my one LT was very dramatic.

I took my old lady from Lal Bari for LT. I had taken her for LT couple of times earlier also. I reached at 9 Pm at her room. She was waiting for me. I paid her amount. In few mints we have taken one shot. Now drama starts. She requested me to leave her for one hour as some customer was waiting for her. Dance. I told her that this was not the deal. But she kept repeating that she will loose 3200 rupees, if I not allow her. Finally I had no choice but let her go. Now I started taking whisky which I carried with me. Now It was more that one and half hour, she was out. Now I started loosing my cool. I rang her, but she left mobile with me. So I got dressed and took my bag and came out. One boy was out side and he asked me what happened sir? I told him that I will be back after dinner. But he said that Let Didi come. I said I will come back after dinner but She called her from her room. Now She was shocked to see me dressed and leaving. She became angry and locked me from out side and went for dance again. Now I had no option but to be locked in side.

Now after half and hour she came back and hugged and kissed me many times and thanked me that business was very down and you proved lucky for me and brought business for her.

So moral of this story is that you can not believe any SG girl, whether she is your regular or not. She will always looking for Money.

So be careful and Enjoy.

Bye.

John.For these and other reasons. It is best not to pay for LT at SG. Once you pay the money. The attitude changes. The girl locked you up and prevented you from leaving because she must be scared that if you complain about her to the pimps panchayat through the pimp (or mukhiya ji) she will be in trouble.

IMHO. It is best not to blow so much money at SG for LT by paying the whole amount upfront. It may work out cheaper to book her for 3 hours for 3 shots / shot + dance. It may be best to book her for 1 hour dance initially and tell her that you will extend further for shots if she is cooperative. That way she will be in full control.

In mid-range baris full naked from the very beginning and in full light possible (both for dance and shots) and allowance for all kind of sexual activities is possible if the pimp is tough and the guy negotiates all terms beforehand and keeps her in control. Giving full payment for whole night in one advance installment can make her lose interest in the client and she may start her nakhras (attitude).

Leaving the client and going out was extreme. But attitude, non-cooperation, talking on mobile etc is common.

Guys do book LT even in premium buildings by paying 25-50 K (that's what I heard when I was there last time) but I wonder why pay so much for 3 shots? Of course, you get to sleep with the girl whole night but, with toilet facilities being bad / mediocre (depending on the building) and the girl being sleepy / sleeping and offering only 3 shots max in LT. It may be better and cheaper to book her for 3-4 hours in the evening (being the first customer when she is fresh and clean) and extending one hour at a time.

Whether in mid range baris or premium (2.2 k to 4.2 k) - shotwise hourly rate payment works cheaper than LT IMHO.

Eating / drinking inside the girl's room is too costly a waste of time and SG paid time should be utilized only for sex / dance. This is my opinion. Others may differ. To each his own.

Dear bro,

You are an experienced senior. You said it very well - "So moral of this story is that you can not believe any SG girl, whether she is your regular or not. She will always looking for Money."

This is absolutely true. I have seen the attitude changing after payment is done! A tough pimp helps.

Take care!

Turgid
02-27-20, 13:36
Hi all,

So be careful and Enjoy.

Bye.

John.This is what happens when the girls are in charge.

ProbzProbz
02-27-20, 13:52
This is what happens when the girls are in charge.What does LT mean?

MadMonkey2013
02-27-20, 16:11
Hi all,

I took my old lady from Lal Bari for LT. I had taken her for LT couple of times earlier also. I reached at 9 Pm at her room. She was waiting for me. I paid her amount. In few mints we have taken one shot. Now drama starts. She requested me to leave her for one hour as some customer was waiting for her. Dance. I told her that this was not the deal. But she kept repeating that she will loose 3200 rupees, if I not allow her. Finally I had no choice but let her go. Now I started taking whisky which I carried with me. Now It was more that one and half hour, she was out. Now I started loosing my cool. I rang her, but she left mobile with me. So I got dressed and took my bag and came out. One boy was out side and he asked me what happened sir? I told him that I will be back after dinner. But he said that Let Didi come. I said I will come back after dinner but She called her from her room. Now She was shocked to see me dressed and leaving. She became angry and locked me from out side and went for dance again. Now I had no option but to be locked in side..Good to see you back in Kolkata brother and my commiserations for your experience. If someone like you, a long time patron of SG can face such a situation there, I dread what the average Joe goes through specially when you mix in the ever present LE threat.

Naked Desires3
02-27-20, 18:34
Good to see you back in Kolkata brother and my commiserations for your experience. If someone like you, a long time patron of SG can face such a situation there, I dread what the average Joe goes through specially when you mix in the ever present LE threat.John1970 was just being candid. Shit does happen sometimes! In fact, when you are with different girls. It's a new experience each time. John1970 is experienced enough to take such put-off experiences in his stride and move on. SG is a much better experience and more organised than all other options particularly in kolkata. It is only in SG that you can get mind-blowing variety, many choices and above all everything LIVE. No pic related confusion. No possibility for bait-and-switch. No via-SP communication. No cheating about prices. No advances. And naked dances with loud music and lights is only possible in SG.

For those who don't know. All the rules of game at SG are not individual whims but a standardized system put in place by their darbar samiti and the pimp panchayat. They also have a mukhiya. For eg. If you pay up and the girl refuses the shot. You can complain to the panchayat through the pimp and the girl will be forced to allow a shot or return the money. This kind of institutional support system and standard rules is unthinkable anywhere else.

Re: LE issues. LE is for our protection and not a threat if handled properly. Hire a reliable pimp and you will be safe. For additional precautions. Read my old posts (and posts by other experienced seniors well versed with SG) and follow all safety rules and use a taxi + pimp for pickup and drop. You will be 200% safe. If you are so scared. Plan well and go for joint mongering with an experienced guy.

Having said the above. I do agree with you a bit. Re: saying SG is 'dying' - yes, SG was more crowded and had more glamour earlier. Things have gone down in 10 years due to mushrooming spas and MPs all over and customer flow abating. But, still SG is SG because of the unique atmosphere, standardized rules and huge live variety.

Naked Desires3
02-27-20, 21:01
Good to see you back in Kolkata brother and my commiserations for your experience. If someone like you, a long time patron of SG can face such a situation there, I dread what the average Joe goes through specially when you mix in the ever present LE threat.Adding one more point in addition to what I wrote in my last post.

SG is way safer than any other mongering option. Here we are protected by LE at all times! In other options. Whether spa or MP or guest houses. There is risk of LE raids but not in SG.

You will find numerous reports of SG veterans in ISG vouching for SG safety.

The SG mishap reports are largely due to blindly going to SG or girish park lured by shady locanto ads or not hiring a reliable pimp or loitering in the area without a pimp. A reliable pimp is the passport to safety in SG. Read my old posts (and posts by other experienced seniors) to know some basic safety precautions for SG. You will be safe.

Shagalott
02-28-20, 03:28
I understand your pain brother. I don't have a big list but nevertheless I have some contacts. PM me if you are interested.

There's no point asking help on this forum.Sorry bro, I don't have an active subscription unfortunately. Do you have the PM functionality active, if so could you provide the info.

Aruncuckoo
02-28-20, 05:37
Good to see you back in Kolkata brother and my commiserations for your experience. If someone like you, a long time patron of SG can face such a situation there, I dread what the average Joe goes through specially when you mix in the ever present LE threat.Not true. What happens to John is his personal choice, his girlfriend for many many years and if she decides to go and entertain another customer it is her decision. At least I will say she is honest in telling she is going for that. I had seen girls take a break saying some reason like having food etc but will go and enternatin other customers, if not for full session but at last do guest appearance of 1-2 songs. Don't expect the girl to sleep with you, their body is tuned go work until morning and not easy for them to just sleep. Success of LT depends on how you keep the girl engaged not always shot buy by other means. You have to learn the art of pampering the girls else don't take LT it is waste of money and time. I'm with John and Jeetu and a bunch of other mongers and I know what happened.

Just few pointers, I will write more reports if I manage to get time.

1. Business is back to normal, SG is overcrowded in the night. Girls say it is good in the last 15 days after valentine's day.

2. There was a raid in Night Lovers & Gitanjali yesterday. Nothing to worry, it is routine activity when they get info on girls below the legal age or atleast if they suspect. 4 girls were taken away, no impact to the customers.

Shanthi Palace, GangaJamuna, Night Lovers and 12 have good stocks now buzzing with activities.

Arun.

FunAtWork
02-28-20, 06:47
You have become a little irregular, John. Hahaha. The girls keep close watch on their regular man. Some of it colleagues are luckier now and enjoy that previledge.

Cheers.

Hi all,

AmitCool2025
02-28-20, 07:44
Shout to my fellow brothers.

Coming to Kolkata this weekend for few days.

Have seen many members have helped lot of fellow members in past with contacts.

Is it possible to share some good contacts with me too?

PM is active. Requests your help.

AhamSharma
02-28-20, 09:46
Am not new to mongering and sg but yes not have experiences like other members, have 3 experiences in sheorapuli and 2 or 3 in sg. Now this time I want to try the Masjid Bari street and the Durgacharan mitra street in sg. Just want to ask that is it safe to go in that two streets and what to expect in masjid bari street.

AnytimeOK
02-28-20, 09:54
LT means long time. Could also be overnight sometimes. Depends on The FR.

What does LT mean?

FunAtWork
02-28-20, 13:11
It's a welcome change to get some hard facts in straight forward manner. Sometimes I feel that we are reading Alice in Wonderland.

Brother I think my 3 months will be over in March and April can spare a night out there with you all I'm SG.

Do let me know in case you are here in April. As you know after 3 pegs and 2-3 beers, I am in love with the geometry box (all shapes and sizes) . Only factor in my mind are entertainment entertainment and entertainment.

Cheers, safe and happy mongering.

FAW.

Not true. What happens to John is his personal choice, his girlfriend for many many years and if she decides to go and entertain another customer it is her decision. At least I will say she is honest in telling she is going for that. I had seen girls take a break saying some reason like having food etc but will go and enternatin other customers, if not for full session but at last do guest appearance of 1-2 songs. Don't expect the girl to sleep with you, their body is tuned go work until morning and not easy for them to just sleep. Success of LT depends on how you keep the girl engaged not always shot buy by other means. You have to learn the art of pampering the girls else don't take LT it is waste of money and time. I'm with John and Jeetu and a bunch of other mongers and I know what happened.

1. Business is back to normal, SG is overcrowded in the night. Girls say it is good in the last 15 days after valentine's day.

2. There was a raid in Night Lovers & Gitanjali yesterday. Nothing to worry, it is routine activity when they get info on girls below the legal age or atleast if they suspect. 4 girls were taken away, no impact to the customers.

Shanthi Palace, GangaJamuna, Night Lovers and 12 have good stocks now buzzing with activities.

Arun.

SomeBoy03
02-28-20, 17:09
Just posting here, because I'm a weekly regular to SG and some info posted by ArunCuckoo is not true. BTW, I am local to Kolkata.

First of all what John posted was very unusual, in my so many LT (every month) never seen a girl go out and attend someone else.

John: You should have called your pimp and walked out.

So, ArunCuckoo, it is not like that the girl is allowed to do whatever she likes after you have booked her time.

It is also not true they wake up the whole night. No sir. They do walk around if there is no business, but for LT bookings, every single girl I have seen goes to sleep by 2 - 4. Sometime I had to wake them up for a shot.

Yes, it is true when booked for LT, you do have to engage them. They are also humans. Share a drink, listen to music or gossip. Time flies away. So, LT works with only those girls that you have struck some kind of friendship.

Business is not the old way. Don't be fooled by the temporary surge of crowd. Dozens of girls I know have left SG or moved to tier 2 buildings.

If I look at my SG contact list from last 2 years, there is just one girl is working there.

There are new faces, because turnover has been for last few years.

Anyway, these does not need an expert analysis. Economy is in shit that everyone knows.

Kolsx
02-28-20, 20:17
". you can not believe any SG girl, whether she is your regular or not. She will always looking for Money. " well said John1970. Very true.

Hi all,

So be careful and Enjoy.

Bye.

John.

Kolsx
02-28-20, 20:25
Hope you had a great time here in Kolkata. It was unfortunate that I could not get time to join you.

Supporting you point. Yes it happens that girls do leave you during your booked hours to serve other customers. They make some random excuses. You can experience this in anywhere. No matter if you are in high end or cheap end buildings.

Not true. What happens to John is his personal choice, his girlfriend for many many years and if she decides to go and entertain another customer it is her decision. At least I will say she is honest in telling she is going for that. I had seen girls take a break saying some reason like having food etc but will go and enternatin other customers, if not for full session but at last do guest appearance of 1-2 songs. Don't expect the girl to sleep with you, their body is tuned go work until morning and not easy for them to just sleep. Success of LT depends on how you keep the girl engaged not always shot buy by other means. You have to learn the art of pampering the girls else don't take LT it is waste of money and time. I'm with John and Jeetu and a bunch of other mongers and I know what happened.

Arun.

Shada
02-29-20, 07:52
Anyone know of an Indie operating in South Kolkata calling herself Swati Sharma? Met her through a dating app. She initially wanted a deposit, but I offered to go slightly higher than the (very, very low) rate she was asking, with no deposit, and meeting in a public place first then going to a hotel of my choice, and she agreed. Pics seem heavily photoshopped, and price seems too low to be real for this girl (around rs 3000). She also gave me the name of a manager of a local OYO who knows what she does and who has rented to her many times, so I could check with him to see if she is real.

English is very good, and spent quite a bit of time chatting, more than the hit and run deposit scammers. I'm confused and trying to figure out what the catch is.

Paidalyatri
02-29-20, 08:48
Happy to see LT reports insg here. I have enjoyed many night in sg. Mixed experience. Certain tips I suggest -1-Enter there at 9-10 pm and choose your girl. 2-Clear that the girl is your since then but free to entertain customers if any till 12 pm. Afterwards you will lock girl with you exclusively till7 am. 3-Take 1 shot with selected girl and then drink slowly. Talk to other girls and atmosphere of a *****house. Seeing this the girl will automatically stick you being apprehensive of other girls. 4-Your girl herself will lock with you for whole night. You can take as many shots as per your johney power till morning. 5-Take tea at 7 am and leave safely.

NewBoyArch
02-29-20, 17:43
Appreciate if anyone could advise how to search for similar profiles on Facebook. Could find Ivory and Julie by searching their names. I don't normally use Face book. PM active. Thanks in advance.Like SG, MPs, Spas and locanto, do we have any guide, walk-through or suggestions regarding mongering via FB profiles? Any dos and don'ts? Any current genuine profiles? (other than Julie and Ivory).

Thank you.

KoolDude28
03-01-20, 03:21
In FB these are the only 2 genuine indies I have found in Kol. Fb is more famous in Bangalore for indies. I have found few couples as well. Subha Sumi, though I have not met any couple in Kol.

Like SG, MPs, Spas and locanto, do we have any guide, walk-through or suggestions regarding mongering via FB profiles? Any dos and don'ts? Any current genuine profiles? (other than Julie and Ivory).

Thank you.

Lucky563
03-02-20, 10:31
In FB these are the only 2 genuine indies I have found in Kol. Fb is more famous in Bangalore for indies. I have found few couples as well. Subha Sumi, though I have not met any couple in Kol.Bro,

As she have mentioned that they can join any couples for fun at free of cost so you can see her friend list there are few more couples who want to have fun. But they would have fun with a single person too but paid.

LittleFatBoy
03-02-20, 13:00
I had an 8 hour layover in your city. Decided to visit sg as I had heard about it from a friend previously. I'm not a regular monger, I visit spa sometimes in my city but never visited any sp or red light areas so made sure to RTFF before approaching sg.

On reaching sovabazar metro I was approached by a drunk man asking if I wanted a girl. I simply told him yes. He asked budget, I said 3. 2 k as mentioned in the forum. He took me to a building nearby but I didn't like any of the girls. The rooms were also not very welcoming. I asked him if there's anything better, and he said yes but it will be 4.2 k. And he took me to another building. It was much cleaner than the previous building. Found a girl that I liked but it looked like she was not in a good mood. Yet, I went ahead as she was very good looking. Paid 4. 2 k, and the pimp said he'll wait outside. Big mistake here. There was no welcoming attitude, no inviting gesture, no smile, no namaste, just a blank frowny look on her face. Should have looked around a bit. But it was early in the day and very few were awake. We spoke for a while, and it turned out she is also from the same city as me, and came here due to family issues. I told her that I had a layover and was visiting SG. Second mistake. This is the moment I think she lost interest as I think she thought that I would not anyways be a regular customer as I don't live in kolkata. She put on some loud music, started dancing and started touching me. After a few minutes she started kissing me and undressing me. It felt hurried. She took off her clothes and lay on the bed. She put on the condom and asked me to insert. I asked but it's only been like 10 minutes. Meanwhile she got a call and I heard her saying she has a client now please wait 5 minutes, she'll be out in 5 minutes. I was like what the fuck, it's only been like 10 minutes. I lost my erection. She asked me to insert but I could not as there was no erection because of her hurried attitude. Then she told me that, it looks like you're in a mood to have sex, let's just leave it. That's when I completely lost interest. I mean it's her job to keep me interested after all, that's what I'm paying her for. I just fucking put on my clothes and left. Saw her come out and started talking to another man, probably the same person she was speaking on the phone with. Pimp was waiting downstairs. He was shocked to see me out in 15 minutes and asked me if everything OK, and I just said yeah it was fine.

He asked me if I wanted to see any more girls? I said yes and he took me to another room in the same building. This girl was good looking too, and there was an immediate attention from her when I walked to her room. She immediately got up from the bed and welcomed me with a smile. I liked her welcoming attitude and hoped I'd have a good experience this time. She turned on the ac, put on some music, asked me if I wanted any drinks. Asked for a beer and bought her one as well. She was from my city as well, and she had come here due to family issues. I made sure this time not to mention that I'm in just visiting Kolkata. I told her I work in Kolkata. Although it didn't seem to matter much to her. Had a good time with her. Half an hour of dancing with lots of touching, and kissing. Soon she took off her clothes, lay naked on the bed and I finished in mish position. I had a good experience with the second girl. They had almost everything available inside their rooms, beers, condoms, air conditioning, loud music systems with bluetooth, it was almost like a hotel room. They even had refrigerators inside their rooms stocked with chilled beers, water bottles, etc. I don't remember the building name but I think was 12 number. Lots of girls there, but might need to look out for their attitudes. I think we should only walk into the rooms if it looks like they want us there. The girl must invite us with all due respect, only then we should walk in. Otherwise we must simply walk away as the girl may not be interested. Doesn't matter how hot she is, if she doesn't welcome us in with a pleasant attitude we must not go in. That is what I have learnt in this red light area tour. But most importantly we must always be polite. I could have argued with the first girl about her attitude, but as I am new to this city and I was only here for a few hours, I could not waste my time arguing. 4.2 k is not wasted if we learnt something from it. For some reason I prefer spas more than what I experienced here. There were countless other men on the streets here and somehow I don't like people watching me walk into a brothel (my personal opinion). Maybe I should visit such places at night. I like my spas very much. Very discreet. No one will stares at us while we walk into a shopping mall and into a spa. Even if my friends or family find out, I can tell them I was just there because of neck pain etc. Even doctors suggest vising spas. SG was a mixed experience. I had enough time to visit the famous arsalan restaurant which my friend told me to visit and then happily left for the airport.

Rrohitchnada
03-02-20, 19:50
Hi,

Is anyone in touch with Mithi, the once famous therapist at MT, Bangur?

She has a tattoo on her chest. Great service and great figure, is what I remember about her.

FutureMonger
03-03-20, 02:29
Met this awesome lady Sanjana in Bangalore. She is an HR in Kolkata in MNC. Service is awesome. She is only 24 super tight boobs and pussy. Provides DATY awesome blowjob has a super big ass and comfortable with any position. She is very dominant provides true GFE and herself loves the act.

She is part time into it and contacts will be shared only with serious senior monger.

Damage: 8 k for short time.

15 k for long time.

Pussy: 10/10.

Looks: 9/10.

Ass: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Pepsi21
03-03-20, 04:55
Hi Amit,

Can you help me with Kolkata leads.

I can reciprocate in Delhi Bangalore.

Thanks,

Pepsi21.

I have always fantasized about Bong Boudies. Caring, Passionate and Horny as hell with Big Round Shapely Boobs and Tight Big Ass. Recently during my visit to one of the Spas I had the best such encounter till now. Infact I enjoyed seeing her nude so much that I have taken her three times till now. As described she is very fair with big boobs and big nipples. Best part was she is hygienic and shaved always which is rare in Spas. However the Spa room wasn't that great which was a turn off. After the first time didn't waste any time on the ordinary massage. Straightaway started with the cuddling and undressing as it is better to see her nude and enjoy the figure by playing with her massive bazookas than to take the massage. She moans a lot if you play with her extra sensitive big round nipples!! She seemed to be around 30 years old. She is the type who when you see in a saree gets you hard and makes you fantasise at night.

Face - 8/10 (Fair Bong so 1 extra point).

Boobs - 11/10.

Ass - 10/10.

FatalFuck
03-03-20, 06:19
Hi,

Is anyone in touch with Mithi, the once famous therapist at MT, Bangur?

She has a tattoo on her chest. Great service and great figure, is what I remember about her.Yes. I have her direct number. Last I knew she was working at Aveeda spa near Kabir Road. PM me for the direct number if you want.

P.S.- She is a bit slow in responding. I tried a lot to persuade her for meeting outside. But didn't work. She was a gem. Really miss those sessions.

Cheers.

Rajvardhan
03-03-20, 07:18
Hi all,

I was an active monger few years back and then took a break and now taking the plunge again and what better way to start then city of joy. Been to SG multiple times too. But this time planning to try few indis. Any feedback on ivory Banerjee? Is she good in bed, GFE, attitude, damages?

Cheers!

LuckyBoy2008
03-03-20, 07:34
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader to this forum for a few months and not really into mongering other than a spa. Recently came across a girl from a dating app by the name of Shree number ending with 988. She claims to be a non-professional indie and asking for 4 K for shot.

Any feedback on the same will be great, my first time thus coming to you experts.

LuckyBoy.

Ruata
03-03-20, 09:49
Nice FR. Can you tell me the time you went to SG.

I had an 8 hour layover in your city. Decided to visit sg as I had heard about it from a friend previously. I'm not a regular monger, I visit spa sometimes in my city but never visited any sp or red light areas so made sure to RTFF before approaching sg.

On reaching sovabazar metro I was approached by a drunk man asking if I wanted a girl. I simply told him yes. He asked budget, I said 3. 2 k as mentioned in the forum. He took me to a building nearby but I didn't like any of the girls. The rooms were also not very welcoming. I asked him if there's anything better, and he said yes but it will be 4.2 k. And he took me to another building. It was much cleaner than the previous building. Found a girl that I liked but it looked like she was not in a good mood. Yet, I went ahead as she was very good looking. Paid 4. 2 k, and the pimp said he'll wait outside. Big mistake here. There was no welcoming attitude, no inviting gesture, no smile, no namaste, just a blank frowny look on her face. Should have looked around a bit. But it was early in the day and very few were awake. We spoke for a while, and it turned out she is also from the same city as me, and came here due to family issues. I told her that I had a layover and was visiting SG. Second mistake. This is the moment I think she lost interest as I think she thought that I would not anyways be a regular customer as I don't live in kolkata. She put on some loud music, started dancing and started touching me. After a few minutes she started kissing me and undressing me. It felt hurried. She took off her clothes and lay on the bed. She put on the condom and asked me to insert. I asked but it's only been like 10 minutes. Meanwhile she got a call and I heard her saying she has a client now please wait 5 minutes, she'll be out in 5 minutes. I was like what the fuck, it's only been like 10 minutes. I lost my erection. She asked me to insert but I could not as there was no erection because of her hurried attitude. Then she told me that, it looks like you're in a mood to have sex, let's just leave it. That's when I completely lost interest. I mean it's her job to keep me interested after all, that's what I'm paying her for. I just fucking put on my clothes and left..

LittleFatBoy
03-03-20, 17:49
Nice FR. Can you tell me the time you went to SG.Thank you. I think it was around 4 pm.

Then she told me that, it looks like you're in a mood to have sex, let's just leave it.Little correction here, it should be: Then she told me that, it looks like you're not in a mood to have sex, let's just leave it.

Member #4787
03-03-20, 19:07
Is she still in Avedaa?

Yes. I have her direct number. Last I knew she was working at Aveeda spa near Kabir Road. PM me for the direct number if you want.

P.S.- She is a bit slow in responding. I tried a lot to persuade her for meeting outside. But didn't work. She was a gem. Really miss those sessions.

Cheers.

KhealiJubak
03-04-20, 04:17
Yes. I have her direct number. Last I knew she was working at Aveeda spa near Kabir Road. PM me for the direct number if you want.

Cheers.I have taken her service in MT Bangur as well as in oyo. She is working outside also sometimes she goes out of Bengal. Hence her schedule is quite random.

KhealiJubak
03-04-20, 04:20
Met this awesome lady Sanjana in Bangalore. She is an HR in Kolkata in MNC. Service is awesome. She is only 24 super tight boobs and pussy. Provides DATY awesome blowjob has a super big ass and comfortable with any position. She is very dominant provides true GFE and herself loves the act.

She is part time into it and contacts will be shared only with serious senior monger.

15 k for long time.

GFE: 10/10.Is she available in Kolkata? Or only Bangalore? You can pm me her contact I can reciprocate with indies or SP digits in Kolkata as your choice.

LuciferJohn01
03-04-20, 09:41
Hi everyone,

I am from Delhi in Kolkata for three days.

Looking for joint mongering in SG as I can't speak Bengali also in tight budget so cost will be also share.

Any one interested please pimp me my PM is active.

TIA.

Rumanakhan8
03-04-20, 14:21
Hello friends,

I am bored with the 'premium' attitude at premium buildings in SG (4.2 k and above). Here there are too many restrictions in services although girls and rooms are better. The major turn-off is the semi-dark rooms and the girl gets naked only in last 2-3 songs.

Please recommend girls at SG that meet all the following requirements:

= 2 k to 3.2 k range mid range (non-premium) buildings.

= no attitude at all.

= 19 to 27 years.

= fair / very fair, sexy and good breasts.

= very good dance.

= girl will agree to do full naked dance from the beginning and in full light. (without any attitude). Some extra payment may be given for this.

Those who provide quality actionable info are welcome to join. I am planning a long SG trip with at least 3-4 dance sessions. No drinking please.

Equal shared expenses.

My PM is on.There was a girl in rupasgree building. Give her some extra mney and you will get what you are looking for. Please don't ask for the name try your luck at rupashree. 100%you will get.

MM333
03-04-20, 15:50
Share more details / pictures.

M3.

15 k for long time.

GFE: 10/10.

MaskedBoy666
03-04-20, 16:17
Hello,

Tried to private you regarding Newtown girl. But you have exceeded your message limit. Please provide Adrija's and Beckbagan contact number etc. Thank you.

OldMonk79
03-04-20, 17:37
Hey folks,

My subscription expired a few weeks back. Any idea how to make the payment? Doesn't look like I can use my card to buy Bitcoins. Any other options? I'm in Kol for a few days and trying to get PM activated so that I can get in touch with old friend mongers.

PleasureMaster
03-04-20, 18:22
Could someone shed some light on recently trending saree models on utube.

PM is active.

Naked Desires3
03-04-20, 19:08
There was a girl in rupasgree building. Give her some extra mney and you will get what you are looking for. Please don't ask for the name try your luck at rupashree. 100%you will get.It cannot be more vague than this!

Rupashree is a premium building. Its generally 4. 2 k or more. No CBJ. Dance / shot in semi-dark rooms. Dances start full clothed. Full naked dance only in last 2-3 songs (last 10-15 minutes). Some girls may be a bit more cooperative but this is the common standard. Girls don't agree to do full naked dance from beginning and in full light. For shots also they refuse CBJ etc. Only plain fuck in semi-dark room.

For extra nudity during dance. They may demand double and yet dance only in semi-dark conditions.

For more dirty desires. Mid-range is best.

If you have any specific recommendation which is an exception. Please PM with girl name or at least the building name / floor / direction to the room.

Naked Desires3
03-04-20, 19:18

On reaching sovabazar metro I was approached by a drunk man asking if I wanted a girl. I simply told him yes. He asked budget, I said 3. 2 k as mentioned in the forum. He took me to a building nearby but I didn't like any of the girls. The rooms were also not very welcoming. I asked him if there's anything better, and he said yes but it will be 4.2 k. And he took me to another building. It was much cleaner than the previous building. Found a girl that I liked but it looked like she was not in a good mood. Yet, I went ahead as she was very good looking. Paid 4. 2 k, and the pimp said he'll wait outside. Big mistake here. There was no welcoming attitude, no inviting gesture, no smile, no namaste, just a blank frowny look on her face. Should have looked around a bit. But it was early in the day and very few were awake. We spoke for a while, and it turned out she is also from the same city as me, and came here due to family issues. I told her that I had a layover and was visiting SG. Second mistake. This is the moment I think she lost interest as I think she thought that I would not anyways be a regular customer as I don't live in kolkata. She put on some loud music, started dancing and started touching me. After a few minutes she started kissing me and undressing me. It felt hurried. She took off her clothes and lay on the bed. She put on the condom and asked me to insert. I asked but it's only been like 10 minutes. Meanwhile she got a call and I heard her saying she has a client now please wait 5 minutes, she'll be out in 5 minutes. I was like what the fuck, it's only been like 10 minutes. I lost my erection. She asked me to insert but I could not as there was no erection because of her hurried attitude. Then she told me that, it looks like you're in a mood to have sex, let's just leave it. That's when I completely lost interest. I mean it's her job to keep me interested after all, that's what I'm paying her for. I just fucking put on my clothes and left. Saw her come out and started talking to another man, probably the same person she was speaking on the phone with. Pimp was waiting downstairs. He was shocked to see me out in 15 minutes and asked me if everything OK, and I just said yeah it was fine.I don't know exactly what transpired between you and the girl because a lot depends on the monger's behaviour with the girl. But, if the girl takes money for a shot but does not allow a shot. The guy can complain to the pimp. The pimp will fix the issue. If that does not work. The complain can be forwarded to mukhiya ji / pimp panchayat through the pimp. At times, the guy has to be present as well. After hearing the matter. Mukhiya ji may ask the girl to do a shot. Girls are very scared about complaints and action against them so instances of shot refusal are rare. You should have complained to the pimp if it was entirely the girl's fault.

CoolGuy2363
03-05-20, 04:46
I am a silent reader very few posted dear brothers there are so many new spas are in nb bt no spa FR ever only SG FR are going on. Any spa review new and rates please share. What is the present condition of Adams wife spa in Gariahat and kestopore spa.

Ninja Cow
03-05-20, 06:50
Got these pics from an SP in Siliguri.

Any review for attached ladies? Planning to taste them this weekend.

LittleFatBoy
03-05-20, 07:22
I don't know exactly what transpired between you and the girl because a lot depends on the monger's behaviour with the girl. But, if the girl takes money for a shot but does not allow a shot. The guy can complain to the pimp. The pimp will fix the issue. If that does not work. The complain can be forwarded to mukhiya ji / pimp panchayat through the pimp. At times, the guy has to be present as well. After hearing the matter. Mukhiya ji may ask the girl to do a shot. Girls are very scared about complaints and action against them so instances of shot refusal are rare. You should have complained to the pimp if it was entirely the girl's fault.I can assure you that I didn't say or do anything that would make her behave this way. I did not even touch her. She started dancing and then kissing me and touching me and then taking off my clothes. It was very hurried. And she was on her phone saying she'll be out in 5 minutes. She got multiple phone calls probably from the same guy. All these things turned me off so I couldn't get an erection. Within 10 to 15 minutes she got naked and lay on the bed and asked me to insert. We had already discussed about 30 minutes of dance and 30 minutes of sex. Out of 60 minutes only 10 to 15 minutes I was in her room. Seeing no erection on me she tried to finish me off by hand job. She grabbed my penis with her hand and started stroking so hard. It hurt man. I told her to stop. It hurt and it was so hurried, like she had to go somewhere and just wanted to be done with me. With that attitude I just couldn't get erect. Also this was my first time here, so I was already very nervous. She saw that I'm not getting an erection so she said let's leave it as it looks like you're not in the mood. But anyways she was friendly in the beginning until she got the phone call. I am guessing some regular client was waiting for her. I could have complained and gotten the rest of the 60 minutes with her, but after that hurried attitude, I didn't want to spend anymore time with her. Even if she was forced to spend 60 minutes with me, would I really have enjoyed it? I am not here just to shoot out the juices, I also wanted a good time with her. GFE you can say. Now that wouldn't be happening if I had complained. I'm just leaving this review here for other mongerers to make wise decision in choosing a girl. A girl who gets a lot of clients may not show enthusiasm as she has enough business already. On the other hand the girls who stand at the door and smile and welcome us, are the ones who might show the same enthusiasm inside the room as well. The second girl from my earlier review was the latter type.

But what I really think it was, is that I had just landed at the airport and all that travelling made me sweat and stink maybe. Maybe that's why she wanted me to leave ASAP LOL. Another important lesson: Always carry deodorant! Lololol.

HereToHelp
03-05-20, 10:00
It cannot be more vague than this!

Rupashree is a premium building. Its generally 4. 2 k or more. No CBJ. Dance / shot in semi-dark rooms. Dances start full clothed. Full naked dance only in last 2-3 songs (last 10-15 minutes). Some girls may be a bit more cooperative but this is the common standard. Girls don't agree to do full naked dance from beginning and in full light. For shots also they refuse CBJ etc. Only plain fuck in semi-dark room.

For extra nudity during dance. They may demand double and yet dance only in semi-dark conditions.

For more dirty desires. Mid-range is best.

If you have any specific recommendation which is an exception. Please PM with girl name or at least the building name / floor / direction to the room.Some girls agree to dance with all the lights on, but during sex most of girls prefer no light, or minimum lights in the room. Only a few times I've been able to convince girls to have sex with all the lights on. I have been doing a lot of trips to SG in the last 2 months. My pimp is nice enough to show me several buildings before I choose a girl. The girls keep changing quite frequently. I have shortlisted several girls whom I liked so I could visit them on my next trip. But usually when I go looking for that girl I find the girl has left the building and find someone else in her room.

I usually go solo, but I did visit SG with a friend a few times and mongering with a friend is so much more fun. Although we didn't share the room for dance, both of us took a different girl for dance + shot. My pimp told me that a max of 5 people are allowed to watch dance together. And me being a cheap miserly person thought 2200/5 = 440 per head man that's so cheap hahahaha. But this excludes shot. And if each member of the group ends up taking a shot with a different girl after 5 group dance sessions then the cost turns out to be the same, I. E. 3200 per head for dance + shot for the mid range buildings. To be frank, dance is best enjoyed solo where the girl teases you and stuff, but she may feel shy doing that in a group setting. Never the less, I would love to go to SG with a friend again.

NeverFg
03-05-20, 13:01
On a short visit to Kol recently and managed to try 3 MPs, got some inputs from members here but wasn't able to try all the leads. Posting the 3 experiences one by one. Started off at the mentioned spa on MG street. The counter charge is high and the girl at the counter did not give much of a discount. Took oil massage for 2. 3 k but in retrospect should have taken the dry massage for 2 k. Asked for a local girl and was assigned a cute one by the name of sushmita (maybe 26 yrs old) who is a very talkative girl (I don't like to talk during massages). She did a decent massage but nothing great. She was okay with no dispo and did a fully professional massage first during which extras were discussed. Everything available but I only went for HJ+TA which she started with a good bum and balls massage followed by a nice HJ. She has a very cute face and good size tits. She got on the massage table and allowed good access whille giving the HJ. Cost to the girl was 1 k, she quoted 5 k for FS which is too high imo. Overall a decent place but the costs are too high for me to go back on my next visit.

NeverFg
03-05-20, 13:11
I was staying at the Golden Park hotel which has been converted to an oyo and this branch of the spa is in the same hotel on the 4th floor so decided to give it a try seeing the convenience. But it was a big mistake. The counter charge is 2 k for 1 hour and only two therapists were available. Paid and went inside after asking for a good therapist to which the guy said that I can change if I don't like her which was a good sign. So the the therapist came in and she was a 2/10 so I immediately asked for a change hoping for better. But nope, the next one came in and she was just as bad but way more chubby. So I decided to just lie down and get a good massage. Massage was average, she kept insisting for extras but I refused since I had no interest in her (probably late 30's or early 40's and not well maintained). Added to this, she was saying that she'll do extras for at a cheaper rate of 1. 5 k for HJ+TA (LOL), she isn't worth even 200. The spa ambience is good however and the shower / steam is good. Enjoyed the steam after the massage and left, never to return.

NeverFg
03-05-20, 13:49
This was the final attempt at a good experience and narrowed down on this spa at Gariahat after speaking on phone. The lady at the counter promised me that I would be satisfied so went ahead. The spa is well maintained but the rooms are very small. The counter charges are 1. 5 k. I took a room with a bed on the floor and the lady again assured me that she has assigned a good girl for me so went in and didn't bother to wear the dispo. Then came in miss are, have to say. She is one of the best looking therapist I have been assigned at any spa in India. Cute face and a perfect slim figure. She asked me to wear the dispo to which I said I don't want but she insisted saying I can take it off later so I did as she said. She proceeded with the massage which was below average, she has little to no experience with massage which is not surprising as she's only 19. Hurried her along with the massage so we could get to the extras. No FS unfortunately as she doesn't like to do it (probably because she's new to this) but b2 b available for 2 k which for her body seemed like a good deal! She took off her clothes but left the panties on and her figure looked even better now, perfect dusky smooth skin, firm handful boobs, small waist with no fat and a shapely firm ass. I was instantly turned on looking at her. She started the b2 b by climbing top and started kissing my chest and I soon realized that she has no experience with extras as well. So I took the lead and guided her to move positions so I could enjoy her body from every angle. Finally ended with a HJ after 15 minutes. Overall I enjoyed because I have a thing for young and fit girls but like most young and fit girls, she was also inexperienced in providing service so not everyone would enjoy like I did if expecting good service. Her attitude was decent throughout but she's a reserved and a little shy so have to treat her with care.

Cheers.

CoolYolo
03-05-20, 23:43
Hey buddy,

Will highly appreciate it if you could help me with this contact, please? Thanks.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

MySoumit2005
03-06-20, 11:12
Can someone please share your experience about this spa munmun massage https://munmunmassage.com/ Thank you.

Raghubar
03-06-20, 19:45
Hi all,

Can anyone update about this profile.

HereToHelp
03-06-20, 20:04
Can someone please share your experience about this spa munmun massage https://munmunmassage.com/ Thank you.I visited them around a year back. They used to send pictures over whatsapp. A lady (who I think was in her 30's) was running it. They say its a spa (and they did provide massage service) but the setup was more like a normal apartment. It on the 3rd or 4th floor of a building. You have to be careful because it's a residential building, and such activity in residential areas are usually reported and raided, so be careful. The location shown on the map isn't the actual address if I recall correctly. It was quite value for money. Massage with sex was for 1500 iirc, and they asked 200 extra for maid etc iirc. Make sure to tell them on the phone that you're going to the ATM and going to withdraw only 1500 rupees. Try the get the info about maid etc charges before hand to see if you want to pay it, and also they might have increased it now. For 1700 rs, this was probably the cheapest sex I've ever had. Some of the girls were ok, most were fat ladies and I don't like fat ladies (no offence to fat ladies, just stating my preference). I found a girl who was not fat, but a little skinny, and I wanted to explore this spa so went ahead and had a not so bad experience. This was probably after I visited MT Bangur, had their girls paraded, didn't like anyone there so I left, and just walked around looking for other spas in that area, which was when I found this on maps, and it walking distance from MT Bangur. Their bedroom had an attached bathroom and the place was pretty clean. If you find a girl here that you like then definitely it's vfm for 1700 rs. They might have raised their prices now. This is a risky place because it's a residential area and I don't think it's a registered spa (high chances of raids). But it was definitely value for money when I visited them last. I will only suggest visiting them if you're a local and can get yourself out of trouble if shit goes south. Make sure to tell them that you will only take service if you like any of the girls. If you do not like any of them, you will be allowed to leave without paying. Make sure to clear this up on the phone. And if you find any good girls there do let me know haha. Do share your review here. If I remember correctly, I think they kept pushing the fat ladies to me, but I told them I only want the girl I chose in the photo. So make sure not to give in to their pressure. And make sure only to pay after you're chosen a girl. Do not pay before seeing the girls. Make this point clear before hand on phone. I'm leaving all these obvious things here in case a new mongerer reads this. I only visited them once, so maybe a senior can give a better review about this spa.

RedCarrot
03-06-20, 22:22
Hi all,

Thanks to the extended help, got in touch with SP Paro, who provided me with the contacts of miss A, who goes by another nick name here.

She is super busty and has a wonderful pleasing attitude.

She came over to the 5 star which I was in and managed seamlessly to reach the room. We spent a whole 5 hrs together.

She is indeed cooperative in all respects except back door and CIM. Had a wonderful time and ate her out as her kitty was so pleasant, I couldn't resist.

We had foreplay for almost 2 hrs before the deed. Banged her in doggy and wot.

Was a great experience.

FunAtWork
03-07-20, 10:27
Which SP Product? Has she come here on contract or local? If on contract then will get laid for 5-6 shots daily for 7 days, so better to try someone else.

If local and direct then a good find brother. Keep it up. You really rock.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi all,

Can anyone update about this profile.

FuckkHead
03-07-20, 17:20
Went to Osmo JD Park after a long time. Took Carry. Tall Thai. Not a looker. MILF. Very pleasing attitude. What she lacks in appearance. Makes up with experience. Took BBBJ nd B2B for 1. k. Satisfied.

STC 2017
03-07-20, 19:55
Hi all,

I was an active monger few years back and then took a break and now taking the plunge again and what better way to start then city of joy. Been to SG multiple times too. But this time planning to try few indis. Any feedback on ivory Banerjee? Is she good in bed, GFE, attitude, damages?

Cheers!On FB, she asks to send an email to a gmail address, harps on being premium without quoting a number and insists that "there is a 10% of confirmation charge involved in my hectic schedule! " I would very much like to get PMs from fellow mongers who have actually met her in person. For my trip next week, would be happy to connect with 1-2 contacts less / never discussed in this forum.

In the past, I had separately posted FRs for 2 FB couples who are genuine but quality-wise just average. Both are confirmed to be still in business with the same profile names and they can be connected with directly, without involving me. If any of you still want to PM me on any further details of them, I would need proof of both your attempts in solving the riddles to get the profile names as well as past contribution in the form of public FR (Not necessarily in Kolkata thread). Suggest interested ones use their mongering-specific IDs rather than the principal one used in daily life.

Stay safe and happy holi.

CatchMe88
03-07-20, 19:59
The famed spa has newly recruited birds, couple of them are really good. However, it's a bit discreet now and may not offer extras to new / unknown customers.

Price is 1500+1000.

JHourHappy
03-07-20, 23:24
I have taken her service in MT Bangur as well as in oyo. She is working outside also sometimes she goes out of Bengal. Hence her schedule is quite random.Anybody knows where she is currently working? Called aveeda spa, every day they are telling she is not present today. It appears that she left from aveeda spa.

Rrohitchnada
03-08-20, 05:19
Hi Bro,

Please share your experience with us.

Detailed FR.

Also name few if you liked.

The famed spa has newly recruited birds, couple of them are really good. However, it's a bit discreet now and may not offer extras to new / unknown customers.

Price is 1500+1000.

CatLoving
03-09-20, 04:29
Yesterday went to SG bldg no 6, took WG Mona, ground floor for 1.5 hrs dance and st. Ask was 5.3 k, negotiated to 4.2 k. Was around 30 ish, slight belly, good VFM. Seniors please suggest did I overpay?

KolkataVirgin
03-09-20, 06:08
Since Siean has closed in Kestopur so was going around to see what are the new options available. Came across one called Aqua Spa. Thought of giving a try. It's in a residential building. A lady was there at the counter. Negotiated the massage to 800 rs. Anyways room was below par and didn't had any attached bathroom. The room was so dark that could not see the face of the massage lady. Just making out from voice etc must be about 35 to 40. Anyways discussion started on service and negotiated B2B for 1500. She started with 3500 though. B2B was good, I know it's overpriced but sometimes Johny takes over. The massage was average. It seems the owner of the spa handles all this and gives some commission to the ladies. I had to come out and pay the money to the owner.

Face. No idea.

Pussy - 6/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Damage - 1500 + 800.

Hard negotiation.

WIR. No.

Attitude. If I ignore the negotiation part then very good behavior.

OldMonk79
03-09-20, 11:29
She is a gem! She will ask for an advance, I took the risk. Paid 1 k as advance, what the heck. But I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome experience. Treat her right and she will be all yours. Will post a full FR soon.

On FB, she asks to send an email to a gmail address, harps on being premium without quoting a number and insists that "there is a 10% of confirmation charge involved in my hectic schedule! " I would very much like to get PMs from fellow mongers who have actually met her in person. For my trip next week, would be happy to connect with 1-2 contacts less / never discussed in this forum.

In the past, I had separately posted FRs for 2 FB couples who are genuine but quality-wise just average. Both are confirmed to be still in business with the same profile names and they can be connected with directly, without involving me. If any of you still want to PM me on any further details of them, I would need proof of both your attempts in solving the riddles to get the profile names as well as past contribution in the form of public FR (Not necessarily in Kolkata thread). Suggest interested ones use their mongering-specific IDs rather than the principal one used in daily life.

Stay safe and happy holi.

ItzMeAnkur
03-10-20, 00:13
Have sent you PM.Can you or someone please help with a good inde contact in Raipur.

PM active.

Thanks!!

Aruncuckoo
03-10-20, 05:54
Yesterday went to SG bldg no 6, took WG Mona, ground floor for 1.5 hrs dance and st. Ask was 5.3 k, negotiated to 4.2 k. Was around 30 ish, slight belly, good VFM. Seniors please suggest did I overpay?Bldg 6 (there are multiple of them) all are low-cost bldg, the standard rate is 3200 dance+shot.

Arun.

HereToHelp
03-10-20, 14:56
So as you all know by now I don't have a subscription so going around spa is my only option. Went to the super popular MT Bangur. The counter lady Mahua took 5000. Was asked to choose between 4 girls, one of them being Mahua. For others I don't know but Mahua to me looks like 90 years old with heavy makeup. Anyways after looking at the choices I literally wanted my money back. Chose the least worst, a 5 ft heavy weight named Dolly. Massage was mere formality. When she removed her clothes even Johny started to beg to please leave this session. Saggy boobs & huge tummy. Somehow finished the session. Just her blowjob skills are good so 1 out of 10.

I really feel MT is now dead, 5000 down the drain.

Again asking the same question as asked in my last post, I searched for that Riya / Ria on Locanto but couldn't find any. Please if someone can give some concrete leads on her.Whenever I go to mt spa, I tell the lady at the counter that I will pay only if I like a girl. They show me the girls (around 4 or 5) then ask to choose. In my last visit I didn't find anyone that I liked so I simply left. Without paying a penny. I suggest you to do the same. Tell them you just want to see the girls and you will pay only if you like a girl. If they refuse just tell them you visited them before and that's how it used to be.

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.

Tripdrip
03-10-20, 20:36
Whenever I go to mt spa, I tell the lady at the counter that I will pay only if I like a girl. They show me the girls (around 4 or 5) then ask to choose. In my last visit I didn't find anyone that I liked so I simply left. Without paying a penny. I suggest you to do the same. Tell them you just want to see the girls and you will pay only if you like a girl. If they refuse just tell them you visited them before and that's how it used to be.

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.Here in CAL for 2 nights, just a regular member and silent reader. But would appreciate some kind of help or push to the right direction for good indie connects for SP / MP or spa advice for SP / BBBJ / FS. I am not a local, I don't know the tongue spoken here therefore would appreciate super safe spots.

RickySexy
03-10-20, 22:37
Please share Ankita from PB spa contact.

One brother shared meethi from my spa contact but she is not in town.

I am thankful to all the mongering brothers.

Heretohelp I think you don't have PM.

TIA.

FatalFuck
03-11-20, 06:02
Could someone shed some light on recently trending saree models on utube.

PM is active.You will get some like Nancy, Dolon from SP James operating out of The PARK.

Cheers.

SensualLover
03-11-20, 10:12
Hi bro,

Would you be able to share Ankita number? I can help you with some SP or indie numbers.

My PM is active.

Cheers.

Whenever I go to mt spa, I tell the lady at the counter that I will pay only if I like a girl. They show me the girls (around 4 or 5) then ask to choose. In my last visit I didn't find anyone that I liked so I simply left. Without paying a penny. I suggest you to do the same. Tell them you just want to see the girls and you will pay only if you like a girl. If they refuse just tell them you visited them before and that's how it used to be.

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.

Tripdrip
03-11-20, 11:17
Has anyone here tried calling the numbers on the random posters around the Park St area? I am new here, and looking for some action. But hesitant about these sketchy posters. Would be cool if anyone did try them. I am here for 2 more nights, and I need to bust a nut. I am just waiting for my KYC details to be approved so that I can be on subscription but I don't that will happen while I am here. So getting little desperate. Would.

Be cool if the senior players in here could throw some light into this matter. Cheers guys!

JaredMark333
03-11-20, 12:12
Anyone have any decent outcall options or SPs that work well with a tourist. Only here a couple of days would appreciate anything thanks.

Taurian790
03-11-20, 18:09
Hi bro,

Nice catch buddy. Do you mind sharing contact? Kindly PM as your inbox is full. Thanks.

Looks- 10.

Boobs- 8.

WIR- definitely.

Ranchibaba
03-11-20, 19:00

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.Hi,

Can you please share ankita contact over PM. Will appreciate a lot bro.

CatchMe88
03-11-20, 20:10

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.Do you have Tia's number by any chance. Her service was good if I remember correctly. I have Jahnavi's number if you are interested, she also used to work there.

Kolkata81
03-12-20, 00:53
Hi guys,

I would like to know of the best spa in Rajarhat which offers good service and safe. Kindly share the details on my pm please. I would also like to know if any particular girl to be tried there in the spa you guys suggest.

Thanks.

Rrohitchnada
03-12-20, 04:54
Heard Tia is working as Inde, is Janabo also working as Inde? Any clue?

Do you have Tia's number by any chance. Her service was good if I remember correctly. I have Jahnavi's number if you are interested, she also used to work there.

Archsaha
03-12-20, 15:37
Has anyone taken outcall service from SP Pradeep?

He has shared some pic of available chick.

Fellow mongers views will be highly appreciated.

Please share your views if anyone has tried any below chicks.

SensualLover
03-12-20, 19:05
I feel SP Pradeep is overpriced. Have taken 2 of his birds. Looks wise ok but service was hurried and bad.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

He has shared some pic of available chick.

Fellow mongers views will be highly appreciated.

Please share your views if anyone has tried any below chicks.

Archsaha
03-12-20, 19:05

He has shared some pic of available chick..Pics attached here.

SensualLover
03-12-20, 19:06
Hi everyone,

Can any kind monger tell me whether Tanushree only caters to outsiders?

Cheers.

Vbz2014
03-12-20, 22:28
First I'd like to thank funatwork, Ferguson, aruncuckoo, stc2017, mysecretlife, vijaywada guy bros for their prompt response and kind help.

First day landed on dumdum airport, went to sp riya den in dumdum. Closed residential apartmnt room on 3 Road floor, 2 bhk with mattress on floor and fan. Thank god it was cloudy that day.

Tried 2 birds, separate session with anu and puja. Anu was nice, clear skin, ample boob with CBJ and good session. No DFK. Finished in 40 min.

Next came puja, was irritated on some other guy in next room, I thought it will be KLPD, but once that guy left, she tried to make it up with good talk, with DFK in between, felt like long lost GF. Went ahead with bbj followed by session, lasted for 1 HR.

Next day I was planning for adrija, couldn't make it was too busy with work.

Went to SG, I don't remember building, but was kinda scared as it was my first experience, called sp sunil, he picked me up from metro station, took me to 2-3 buildings, it was around 7, girls were getting ready.

Went with one cute petite girl lovely, unfortunately she spoke only bengali! Found her pic in some other report. Attaching same below.

She was new she said, was wearing lehnga, good dancer, tried to extend session and got herself Redbul from me. Last 2 songs she stripped, had quick session at end, only miss, maybe cause I was drunk, couldn't finish, she hurried me out as soon as they tap on door! I wanted to try few more buildings but was not able to connect to my sp!

Moment I got down, there was this fight going on between a man, girl with some wg on street about some lended money, abusive language turned into freestyle girls fight, the moment that guy slapped that wg, 2-3 random guys started punching and slapping that guy badly saying he should not hit girl! Whoh!! That was quiet a show with around 40-50 people standing on road, I was stuck on one side and was not able to cross road till that all settled down!

While on my way out, few aunties were holding me back by hand, offering young girls, and they were asking just to come and see girls and try if I like them. Do I get to reject the aunty if I don't like the girl or I have to pay and get shot? How does it work in non premium establishment? Unfortunately when my so called, I already left the area.

On my last day, asked paro for girls, Mghna was not available, Tried Sumi for 2 sessions, I would say that was definitely sweet dessert of my kolkata visit, she was good, as mentioned in many earlier reviews.

Thank you all sweet people for this amazing experience, would love to visit city of joy soon.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Bangerv
03-13-20, 05:49
Suggest don't venture alone.

Tag along with someone from here.

Bv.

Anyone have any decent outcall options or SPs that work well with a tourist. Only here a couple of days would appreciate anything thanks.

Rajaa
03-13-20, 09:15
Pics attached here.First one was available in chennai before some months. Ping me for more details.

Qwrty122
03-13-20, 16:52
Hi all,

I wanted to know the best spas in Kolkata which are good, safe and reasonable.

Thnxxx.

XXX.

AbcDelhi
03-14-20, 04:57
Any review about just relax the spa in gauranga nagar. Receptionist is Jhanvi. She said for full service can visit in Lake Town in flat. And said big boobies Beauty from Darjeeling available in spa.

IAmTheBest
03-14-20, 06:15
Nice FR. Was FS available? For B2B did she quote more? Are there any other therapist available? Cheers!

Went to Osmo JD Park after a long time. Took Carry. Tall Thai. Not a looker. MILF. Very pleasing attitude. What she lacks in appearance. Makes up with experience. Took BBBJ nd B2B for 1. k. Satisfied.

BoredBong
03-14-20, 21:36
This FR is more than 1 week old. I was out of mongering for few months for some personal reasons. Once the issues were over the devil in me started working again. I had planned to take Meghna for long time but unable to do so due to the time mismatch. This time I contacted SP Paro and luckily Meghna was available. I booked an OYO in new town and shared the details with Meghna for the evening. I reached the place within time and I brought beers with me though she earlier confirmed she won't be taking any drinks since she has medical check up next day. I was out of sex for quite some time and thought I will release early. I mustarbated myself to decrease the urge and overexcitement before coming to the hotel. She reached the OYO after 30 minutes and had some tea to freshen up. She is chubby cute lady around 28-30 of age. We chit chetted for some time though I found her to be not into the conversation that much. She cleaned herself and quite maintains the hygiene. She requested me to use the intimate washer before starting any deed. Full marks to. Her for the hygiene. We started with DFK and I had her huge boobs licked. She kissedy my whole body and it felt good. I went down to her and had some good DATY session. She is clean and non smelly. She started to give me BJ which I usually enjoy very much but I found her BJ is not as good as it hyped in the forum. I had better BJ from Sumi. She uses lots of toungue to the glans of the penis which made my penis super sesitive and I can no longer tolerate BJ. I started with missy and tried doggy and WOT. I found her to be usesless in WOT. Due to her overweight and chubby figure she is not flexible enough for other positions. Due to the hand job I had earlier I was not feeling any urge to ejaculate soon. We both were tired and she was sweating even the ac was on. I decided to stop and end the session after 30 minutes of continuous fuck and no shot. She cleaned herself, I paid her and she left. I had few cigarettes and then left the OYO.

Report card:

Behavior: Good. But I don't find her open enough compared to Sumi / Adrija. So 7/10 here.

Figure: 6/10. Chubby with tummy. Not to my taste at this price point. I could have 2 shots with Adrija in this.

Boobs:9/10. Huge and little saggy.

Pussy: 8/10. Clean and hygienic. Not so tight neither loose.

GFE: 7/10. I found her not so into it. Did not have interesting conversation. I had better experience with Sumi and Adrija.

BJ: 7/10. So-so. Much emphasis on glans. I found her overhyped in this section may be due to sudden over sensitive glans. Inhad better BJ experience with Sumi with better DT and slurrpy BJ.

Overall: 7/10.

VFM: No. If I want a chubby lady with good hygiene I will take Adriha over her any day.

WIR: May be not.

P. S: This is my personal opinion and experience may vary.

Boredbong.

SkankHunt43
03-15-20, 15:58
Hello brothers,

I've been a silent reader of ISG for quite a long time and have only recently got a subscription.

I've mongered in places like Thailand (Chiang Mai and Bangkok) and Nepal (Kathmandu) with mixed experiences, but I'm yet to have any good time here in Kolkata. And this is embarrassing since I'm a born and brought up Kolkata guy! If anybody can help me with some reliable contacts, I'd be greatly obliged. Also, my friend and I are up for joint mongering as well, food and drinks are on me.

I'm up for reasonable MPs or Indies as long as the service is good. Please help this brotha out!

MaturedMale
03-15-20, 18:18
Very true. Meghna is very very mediocre and over hyped. Her age is 32+. Only good thing about her is her hygiene. Any day 20/10 in hygiene and all mongers and working girls should learn from her on this. Apart from that rest all are very average. Not sure why people are so crazy about her.

This FR is more than 1 week old. I was out of mongering for few months for some personal reasons. Once the issues were over the devil in me started working again. I had planned to take Meghna for long time but unable to do so due to the time mismatch. This time I contacted SP Paro and luckily Meghna was available. I booked an OYO in new town and shared the details with Meghna for the evening. I reached the place within time and I brought beers with me though she earlier confirmed she won't be taking any drinks since she has medical check up next day. I was out of sex for quite some time and thought I will release early. I mustarbated myself to decrease the urge and overexcitement before coming to the hotel. She reached the OYO after 30 minutes and had some tea to freshen up. She is chubby cute lady around 28-30 of age. We chit chetted for some time though I found her to be not into the conversation that much. She cleaned herself and quite maintains the hygiene. She requested me to use the intimate washer before starting any deed. Full marks to. Her for the hygiene. We started with DFK and I had her huge boobs licked. She kissedy my whole body and it felt good. I went down to her and had some good DATY session. She is clean and non smelly. She started to give me BJ which I usually enjoy very much but I found her BJ is not as good as it hyped in the forum. I had better BJ from Sumi. She uses lots of toungue to the glans of the penis which made my penis super sesitive and I can no longer tolerate BJ. I started with missy and tried doggy and WOT. I found her to be usesless in WOT. Due to her overweight and chubby figure she is not flexible enough for other positions.

Rhoads 666
03-15-20, 18:28
So Joy had been sharing pics of his birds and they were pretty old pics so I wasn't showing much interest. He then shared the picture of this girl called Shreya, I had read one FR about her earlier and it was well written and recommended so decided to try out. He Quoted 3 k for a shot and did not budge on the price, he kept mentioning that this is a new girl and has hardly met 3-4 clients. So decided on the date and time and visited his den in Haldirams.

There was no privacy in the flat. Joy waited outside but when I went in there were 2 other SPs there and they were cooking lunch, I could literally smell fish being fried. One of the SP opened a bedroom for me and asked me to wait. I waited for 10 minutes and then she arrived.

Shreya surprisingly looks way better than her pics. She is petite with ample boobs, I am not a fan of big boobs but she had respectable ones. We started chatting a little and then she asked if I would mind if she had a smoke to which I said I wouldn't and I too joined her. Post our cigarette she came on my lap and started kissing me and licking my ear. I undressed her and she undressed me, What great figure she had. We started kissing and I Started playing with her nipples sucking and gently biting and that seemed to make her horny, after 5-6 min or so she started giving me CBJ which was quite decent and not bad. Then I started fingering her and playing with her boobs which got her really wet and horny and she said in excitement 'Fuck Me'. We started in mish and continued for 10 minutes, then I asked her about doggy but she said she doesn't like doggy as she gets hurt in that so flipped her on her tummy and started dry humping her ass and being an Ass man, I can tell you she has one of the sexiest round asses I have been with. Post this started fucking he in elephant pose which she liked and this went on for some 5-6 minutes post which she asked me to get back to mish and also play with her boobs, now KLPD started happening, the other SPs outside started arguing / discussing something among them loudly and also Joy's place has no AC so it was becoming really hot. This was turning me off, especially the lack of privacy and 2 people outside with their voices. I decided to call it quits and Shreya asked me if I am not happy with her or if she is turning me off, I assured her it's not the case and that I was becoming uncomfortable with the room and the setting. She started giving me CBJ again but I told her that I was no longer in the mood and wanted to cuddle.

We cuddled for about 5-10 minutes, she was still horny and was asking if I would like to continue but I declined. She then kissed me again and we had another smoke and then we got dressed. I paid her the cash and left.

Now initially she declined DFK but once she became horny and comfortable she herself initiated DFK so there is a chance that if you treat her right she will reward you.

Now to score card.

Looks - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Height - 7/10, 5'2".

DFK - 7/10.

CBJ - 8/10.

Ass - 10/10.

Figure - 9/10.

Service - 9/10.

WIR. Yes but not at Joy's Den, if she agrees to meet outside at some hotel then only.

She is new so she is a little scared and not experienced, she didn't want to do outcall.

Would I recommend? Yes, Shreya definitely. Although it's for a short time and no GFE but she will please and give you GFE within that short time, but Joy's place and this summer heat might be a turnoff for some people, also the other people and lack of privacy as a deal breaker for me.

Vickym25
03-15-20, 21:42
Yes I visited her twice back but waste of money she is now. Saw her dance for a couple of hour both the times and then wanted to have sex with her but both time she refused. She is just OK for dance. Should avoid her.

Did you have shot session with her or was it the same story with you as well?Have you visited her recently. How was experience?

SkankHunt43
03-16-20, 05:03
So Joy had been sharing pics of his birds and they were pretty old pics so I wasn't showing much interest. He then shared the picture of this girl called Shreya, I had read one FR about her earlier and it was well written and recommended so decided to try out. He Quoted 3 k for a shot and did not budge on the price, he kept mentioning that this is a new girl and has hardly met 3-4 clients. So decided on the date and time and visited his den in Haldirams.

There was no privacy in the flat. Joy waited outside but when I went in there were 2 other SPs there and they were cooking lunch, I could literally smell fish being fried. One of the SP opened a bedroom for me and asked me to wait. I waited for 10 minutes and then she arrived..That's a really cool and descriptive FR there, friend Would you happen to have contact details of any other reliable SPs? I cannot reciprocate right now with contacts (as I'm new to the scene), but I'll definitely do in the future, if the chance so comes.

My PM is active.

Naidusu
03-16-20, 11:29
Just finished mongering in Thailand. It is time for some desi puntering. I don't have a PM, so I cannot ask any SPs number. But can someone guide me the modus operandi in the buildings. As I read in the forum, average priced buildings are where you get good service. My preference is no rushed job, BBBJ must, hygienic girls. Senior forum members please suggest which building I should visit, where do I get the pimp. How much I pay the pimp and average prices for the girls ST / LT. Visiting this week.

Ssseeking
03-16-20, 13:28
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Hi, can you please clear your inbox? Not able to message you.

KhealiJubak
03-16-20, 13:36
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.
The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Can you share her digits please?

FuckkHead
03-16-20, 19:43
Nice FR. Was FS available? For B2B did she quote more? Are there any other therapist available? Cheers!Yes. FS was available for 2 k.

No. I took B2B. Quote was according the ongoing rate.

Currently only 3 Thais are present in that branch.

KhealiJubak
03-16-20, 21:22
Hi friends,

Last couple of months I tried few Indies and Spas. I am not going to the detailed FR as many of the members already posted about the same, but just my quick two cents.

J Spa, Dlf galleria. Good therapist available, I can say similar to Osmo. FS available for 3 k.

Julie Dutta from FB- 2 shots 4 hrs 16 k plus place. But expensive, but compensates with great service and conversation. Not a time watcher.

Almos Sapna - 19 year old very slim and cute college girl. Very less experienced. You can do as you wish. Standard rates.

Guddi. Many friends have written FRs, as usual good service.

Threesome with Riya and Another slim girl at Bangur MT. Just heaven. Damage 8 k.

Rinky the cute 26 yr old housewife. Slim and cute. High profile, like your next door neighbour. Works in a spa near cc1. (Where old Habib's was) . Homely but nice. FS only for known clients or else B2B. 4 k /2 k.

Sumi and Rupa from Paros den. Sumi is slim and great service. Rupa is middle aged he but OK service. Meghna very hygienic but not so good service or figure.

Tangmo in Osmo jd park. Great service. Great figure. Can go for it.

KhealiJubak
03-16-20, 21:28
I have shared contact of Shyamali to many brothers. Did anyone try her? Can anyone share any FR?

Master Madan
03-17-20, 05:29
Just finished mongering in Thailand. It is time for some desi puntering.....You should spend some time in self quarantine before venturing out.

Naidusu
03-17-20, 06:01
You should spend some time in self quarantine before venturing out.7 days since I returned, am good. So, any pointers where to start? I want to experience the SG Buildings and also some indies? For indies, where to start?

KhealiJubak
03-17-20, 06:07

There was no privacy in the flat. Joy waited outside but when I went in there were 2 other SPs there and they were cooking lunch, I could literally smell fish being fried. One of the SP opened a bedroom for me and asked me to wait. I waited for 10 minutes and then she arrived.

Shreya surprisingly looks way better than her pics. She is petite with ample boobs, I am not a fan of big boobs but she had respectable ones. We started chatting a little and then she asked if I would mind if she had a smoke to which I said I wouldn't and I too joined her. Post our cigarette she came on my lap and started kissing me and licking my ear. I undressed her and she undressed me, What great figure she had. We started kissing and I Started playing with her nipples sucking and gently biting and that seemed to make her horny, after 5-6 min or so she started giving me CBJ which was quite decent and not bad. Then I started fingering her and playing with her boobs which got her really wet and horny and she said in excitement 'Fuck Me'. We started in mish and continued for 10 minutes, then I asked her about doggy but she said she doesn't like doggy as she gets hurt in that so flipped her on her tummy and started dry humping her ass and being an Ass man, I can tell you she has one of the sexiest round asses I have been with..Joy is sending pic of another model type girl and asking for 3.5 k per shot. Has anyone tried her?

IAmTheBest
03-17-20, 10:40
I understand tangmo has already left as was told to me few days back.

Hi friends,

Last couple of months I tried few Indies and Spas. I am not going to the detailed FR as many of the members already posted about the same, but just my quick two cents.

J Spa, Dlf galleria. Good therapist available, I can say similar to Osmo. FS available for 3 k.

Julie Dutta from FB- 2 shots 4 hrs 16 k plus place. But expensive, but compensates with great service and conversation. Not a time watcher.

Almos Sapna - 19 year old very slim and cute college girl. Very less experienced. You can do as you wish. Standard rates.

Guddi. Many friends have written FRs, as usual good service.

Threesome with Riya and Another slim girl at Bangur MT. Just heaven. Damage 8 k..

IAmTheBest
03-17-20, 10:42
Thanks. Will head soon and revert with a FR.

Yes. FS was available for 2 k.

No. I took B2B. Quote was according the ongoing rate.

Currently only 3 Thais are present in that branch.

Archsaha
03-17-20, 12:30
I have shared contact of Shyamali to many brothers. Did anyone try her? Can anyone share any FR?Could you please share her digits. Planning to try her tomorrow?

PleasureMaster
03-17-20, 16:13
Have sent you PM.

Please check.

I have shared contact of Shyamali to many brothers. Did anyone try her? Can anyone share any FR?

Rhoads 666
03-17-20, 19:32
Joy is sending pic of another model type girl and asking for 3.5 k per shot. Has anyone tried her?He had sent these pics to me as well. The thing with Joy is you have to be lucky because his girls are not always what he sends. Also having visited his Den I can assure you that it's rare chance that any model would go there. Still if you want try out and share your experience.

Abacus007
03-19-20, 02:59
He had sent these pics to me as well. The thing with Joy is you have to be lucky because his girls are not always what he sends. Also having visited his Den I can assure you that it's rare chance that any model would go there. Still if you want try out and share your experience.Yes. I took her. Too much no-no was there. Girl was same but service? Pathetic. Waste of time & money. Now take your own call.

WickedSunny123
03-19-20, 12:33
Last Tuesday was feeling horny and decided to go for a new den. Saw LE Spa at Kankurgachi in NB as my regular PB spa may not be safe these days. 90 min scrub+msg+shower avlble for 1700. Was also intrigued by the acronym, LOL! Thought giving it a try. Was assigned a local named Sonali. Massage started with subtle hints but I was asked to keep the disposal on which was a turn off. After the scrub was complete, took a shower. Then she started to touch Johnny during oil msg and came up the topic of extra. She quoted 4500 for B2B, no FS available. I was like WTF. After a lot haggle, came down to 3 K for B2 be with shower. I know I overpaid. But below follows the rating:

Face: 8/10 (she's a looker).

Boobs: 9/10 (huge racks with smallest nips I ever seen).

Ass: 6/10 (tight, not bouncy at all).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight & hygienic).

Service: 6.5/10 (lots of fake moans, DFK & DATY on, no BBBJ or CBJ).

WIR: No..Enquires but not found with this name at the spa.

Can you please share the right name.

MadMonkey2013
03-20-20, 10:08
Dear friends, the shit has gotten real. Do not risk your own well being and the well being of your loved ones in these times of crisis. Use your heads and do not bey swayed by your balls. Too many at ss* are already willfully or careless putting our country at risk and we do not need to add to those numbers. Exercise restraint.

SensualLover
03-20-20, 20:19
He had sent these pics to me as well. The thing with Joy is you have to be lucky because his girls are not always what he sends. Also having visited his Den I can assure you that it's rare chance that any model would go there. Still if you want try out and share your experience.The problem with Joy is that he never shares the name and so there is always a grey area regarding your choice.

SensualLover
03-20-20, 20:23
Very true. Meghna is very very mediocre and over hyped. Her age is 32+. Only good thing about her is her hygiene. Any day 20/10 in hygiene and all mongers and working girls should learn from her on this. Apart from that rest all are very average. Not sure why people are so crazy about her.I have taken Meghna once and it turned out to be a pretty satisfying experience. She is a very nice person to talk to, and also looks good. Figure wise she is chubby, but has soft boobs, clean pussy and enjoys the act. I think those are good plus points.

Cheers.

GoldfishNets
03-21-20, 09:00
I understand tangmo has already left as was told to me few days back.Last Wednesday I was told tangmo present in kasba branch.

IAmTheBest
03-21-20, 15:18
Cheers mate! Absolutely right. Be safe.

Dear friends, the shit has gotten real. Do not risk your own well being and the well being of your loved ones in these times of crisis. Use your heads and do not bey swayed by your balls. Too many at ss* are already willfully or careless putting our country at risk and we do not need to add to those numbers. Exercise restraint.

SensualLover
03-21-20, 15:26
Dear friends, the shit has gotten real. Do not risk your own well being and the well being of your loved ones in these times of crisis. Use your heads and do not bey swayed by your balls. Too many at ss* are already willfully or careless putting our country at risk and we do not need to add to those numbers. Exercise restraint.Couldn't agree more. It is the time to be cautious, and use our heads (no pun intended! I think this will also bring the rates down, make the WGs more aware of hygiene and give the group a chance to consolidate our contacts. Stay safe everyone!

Cheers.

CoolGuy2363
03-22-20, 03:34
Dear seniors, purchasing sex toy online is legal any info because snapdil amazon com selling in India.

Rhoads 666
03-23-20, 07:48
It's an old FR that was pending and since I am home now not going out to avoid the Covid 19, thought of sharing my last experience with Sumi. I am not a very regular in Kolkata as I prefer Delhi because of the pricing and options as well as the openness of the people in Delhi forum to help out but this time luckily had FAW to help me out. I told dada my preference and budget and he suggested I go for Sumi, so called Paro and fixed on Sumi for the Night.

FAW Dada has suggested a nice hotel near Park Street checked in around 8 and Sumi was supposed to arrive at 9. Due to some reason she got a little delayed but arrived at 9:30. I had made reservations at a restaurant for dinner and we headed out for that. For me the experience matters and I prefer spending some time and understanding the other person and not get straight to the deed. Once we arrived, I had 2 beer and she ordered wine, in between we started chatting and I started getting comfortable and then we ordered some food and left around 11.

Returned to the hotel Sumi went straight to the washroom for a quick shower. She is really careful about hygiene which is a major thing for me. After she came out I went and took a quick one. She came out of the washroom covered in a towel and when I came out she was in the towel under the blanket. I switched on the TV and set it to a music channel. We started cuddling and chatting a little, then she started kissing me.

The Deed.

Started with DFK, she took control, usually I prefer being in control but this change was new and I went with it for sometime. Then she got down and gave me the best BBBJ of my life. Her BJ skills are heavenly with the eye contact. She does really good DT as well. BJ went on for some 10 minutes post which she put on the cover and we started in cowgirl position for 5 minutes. We switched to missionary for some 5 min and then she flipped over to Doggy, she really loves getting rammed from behind and I too like doing it in Doggy, this went for some 2-3 minutes, she has such nice butt cheeks that I couldn't hold back (also the romantic music from the TV could have been a reason) and came. We kissed and then went to sleep hugging each other after a little chat.

Morning session, woke up to a nice head from her again, man this was my fantasy becoming real. BJ lasted 5 minutes post which I asked her to get on top. Fucked her in this position for some 10 minutes then switched to missionary for 5 minutes and then to my favorite position. Prone Boned her for some 5-6 minutes and came. Her figure is exactly what I look for in a girl and she works out to maintain it.

Coming to score card.

Looks - 7/10 (She come in naturally without heavy makeup and I like that).

Figure - 10/10.

Boobs - 10/10 (I love small boobs but 6.5/10 for huge boob lovers).

Ass - 10/10 (Round bouncy and good shape).

GFE - 11/10.

BBBJ - 11/10.

Time watcher. Not in my case as she stayed 30 minutes more and then I asked her when she has to leave as I too had to check out and leave town.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

Not sharing pic as already many people have done it.

Post this I called her some 4 days back to check if she was well and we both were glad that we were OK and had no fever or anything.

I am staying away from mongering till this situation passes over. Would recommend others to do the same. Stay safe guys.

KoolDude28
03-24-20, 09:01
Yes its legal.

Dear seniors, purchasing sex toy online is legal any info because snapdil amazon com selling in India.

Kolkras
03-25-20, 09:47
To my fellow mongers.

Be safe, stay at home, you don't know the WG has Corona or not, as in WB testing is being done in very little amount (hopefully situation may change and we can see rapid rise of Corona infected people) .

Maintain hygiene and hand wash frequently.

Hopefully situation would not be bad enough like in Italy. We would go mongering in next 1 month.

I am expecting reduction in cost after the corona wave, and some betterment of the sector.

#KolkataRash.

KoolDude28
03-28-20, 12:46
Jumping into mongering after a month or the moment lockdown is over could be the worst decision ever. There will be lots of asymptomatic cases even after lockdown is over. To keep ourselves safe and our families safe we should refrain from mongering at least a month after lockdown is over if not more.

To my fellow mongers.

Be safe, stay at home, you don't know the WG has Corona or not, as in WB testing is being done in very little amount (hopefully situation may change and we can see rapid rise of Corona infected people) .

Maintain hygiene and hand wash frequently.

Hopefully situation would not be bad enough like in Italy. We would go mongering in next 1 month.

I am expecting reduction in cost after the corona wave, and some betterment of the sector.

#KolkataRash.

NeoPlanet
03-30-20, 19:28
Isolation is taking a troll. So lets be creative and come-up with FRs which we never inked before.

What do you think guys.

Abacus007
04-01-20, 07:12
Right now Bina is my favorite at Kd. Awesome service. Do you know anyone else there who provide excellent service including BJ and rimming? I have got one in Jd who provided me excellent anal service. Forgot her name. Please share your experience in Jd and Kd. Stay safe.

ManOfLove
04-02-20, 16:35
This is FR few days just before lockdown.

My experience that is beyond the rules of premiere building in SG.

Ground Floor, first room in Kanchan place. Girl named Khusboo whom I was seeing for a couple of times. She is very fair, good face and a decent figure with a broader waist. I was bored with all the extra-banged pussies of SG girls too loose sometimes need to try hard to cum. I visited in the evening where there was the pimp who stand just outside. She was skimpily dressed that set my dick on fire. I asked rate, she quoted 2000 for 1 HR shot or dance. I brought it down to 2 HR 2 shots knowing business is down. She agreed. Frankly I dnt like dance much unless I 'm drinking. The session started. She came close to me and sat on my lap while I was sitting on the bed. After the eye contact, she very gently kissed my lips. Then she walked away for the remote and I grabbed her by her hand and DFK'd her. She isn't a very good kisser but she will allow you to roll your tongue inside her mouth or touch her throat with it. Then I called for the business as I fucked her once and wasn't happy with pussy fucking. I asked her to handjob me for quite a while and she did it till I asked her to stop. I said I don't want to cum like this. Then I asked her to get on doggy and began to slide my dick between the ass. In the meantime I put my finger inside her ass and she quickly responded "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". But I didn't stop and put full finger inside it. I fingered her ass for quite sometime with middle finger too by then she had understood what my motive was for that day. I strongly said I want to fuck her ass which she didn't responded and I thought it to be a sign to carry forward my action. I put on my condom and tried to penetrate her w / o lube and It was so tight at first. But her painful moaning made me horny that I slowly entered her ass. Things began to feel worldly after I really started fucking it. It was so tight and pleasurable that I continued for minutes. She was screaming like hell. At last I felt that something huge going to burst and it did happen. I cummed inside her ass and she screamed the max while I was cumming. My heartbeat was at pace for the next ten minutes while she laid flat on her back. It was the best session I had. It ended so well. She likes spanking too.

Damage: 2000 for 2 hrs +100 tip to boy.

Experience. 10/10.

Figure, Looks and Face. 7/10.

She could be from other building but alas it didn't bother me. You can get the experience if you visit when the prices are still down.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Dre165
04-03-20, 00:23
Is it safe to enter SK without a pimp as I'm new to this blog and more over I don't speak Hindi I understand what your thinking being in India as I'm Deep South Indian guy.

Recently been for South Asia trip and had some entertainment and urge kind of more and planning to come to SG or Mumbi to do some extra and stay for 2-4 night for just entertain and side seeing not immediate but once the COVID is over would be really helpful if some senior members can help me as well.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin] appreciate the help.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NightSilver
04-03-20, 09:01
Check PM. Enjoy!Hey man, is it possible to share her digits? Thanks.

Intraspy
04-03-20, 23:25
Hey man, is it possible to share her digits? Thanks.As far as I know, She isn't in Kolkata or India anymore.

Gabber69
04-04-20, 06:46
As far as I know, She isn't in Kolkata or India anymore.She is in Germany.

KoolDude28
04-09-20, 06:39
Julie Dutta from fb is offering virtual services. Those who are interested may contact her directly on fb for details.

ManOfLove
04-10-20, 10:15
When do you need numbers.

- If you want good things the and Do some work on your own. Pointers are enough to find a girl in a known area.

- Needless to ask their numbers as Most WG inside sg don't share numbers.

- Depending upon how good you are while dealing with a WG, your experience would be likewise.

JamesFromHeave
04-10-20, 18:29
Please provide more details of Julie Dutta.

In FB, lots of Julie dutta.

Julie Dutta from fb is offering virtual services. Those who are interested may contact her directly on fb for details.

NewBoyArch
04-15-20, 03:55
Please provide more details of Julie Dutta.

In FB, lots of Julie dutta.The profile with a covered face. And status mentions Open relationship.

She is really good.

Enjoy!

JamesFromHeave
04-15-20, 16:36
How much she charge?

The profile with a covered face. And status mentions Open relationship.

She is really good.

Enjoy!

KolkataNatasha
04-15-20, 21:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ElPapi
04-15-20, 23:47
How much she charge?She charges 3000 for 15 min and 6000 for 30 min. It's easy find her her FB post will give you more information.

Does anyone have any other contact other than Julie dutta.

Ashish12
04-16-20, 04:27
She charges 3000 for 15 min and 6000 for 30 min. It's easy find her her FB post will give you more information.

Does anyone have any other contact other than Julie dutta.You can try a profile on Kolkata massage republic. Charges are 800 for 15 minutes. Name starts with S and ends in I. A South Indian separated housewife.

KoolDude28
04-16-20, 08:44
There are lots. I pick up all cam girls from twitter. You can search with #desicamgirls or #indiancamsex.

General charges will be 100 for 1 min with 10 mins minimum. Also you can try stripchat website.

She charges 3000 for 15 min and 6000 for 30 min. It's easy find her her FB post will give you more information.

JamesFromHeave
04-16-20, 12:53
She is charging too much. Don't pay so much.

KoolDude28
04-17-20, 05:45
For Eshas fans. You can follow her on insta.

She is in Germany.

Member #4787
04-21-20, 11:09
For Eshas fans. You can follow her on insta.What's her insta ID?

KoolDude28
04-21-20, 19:08
Check images.

What's her insta ID?

RickySexy
04-23-20, 21:09
For Eshas fans. You can follow her on insta.Subscription has expired. Can't open pictures. Please tell Esha insta ID in forum.

Rolixir
04-25-20, 08:51
Life Experience.

Most folks are caught in Apts now, so how about sharing some old and wild experiences you had in life. Fantasies that people may or may not have tasted. Feel free to share and add other experiences. Maybe it motivates others to try out new / not experienced ones.

1. Do a voluptuous maid in all holes.

2. Do a pretty / hot gal in favor of help.

3. Do your friend's wife.

4. Do a taboo (someone in relation).

5. Do real sisters together.

6. Do real mother and sister together.

7. Had sex in Office with a colleague.

8. Had done with someone senior in your office (boss).

9. Had group with unsuspecting old friends / wives.

10. Participated in sex / games party in India.

11. Did in balcony while others can watch in India.

12. Did in beach with people in vicinity in India.

13. More than 1 couple in same car.

14. Group with more than 1 colleague from office.

15. Set up or trick wife / GF for having sex with someone else while pretending you do not know.

16. Had sex in train.

17. Had sex in aero plane.

18. Had sex in bus.

19. Had foreigner in India (not paid).

20. Had a sex starved separated lady (not paid).

Member #4710
04-25-20, 16:13
I had studied in college in a premier institution at the heart of this city but I was broke then. I wanted to taste Bong beauties, what are the best MPs that provide a no qualms fuck with decent bong beauties. Not aunties or Milfs but women in their 20-30's.

KoolDude28
04-25-20, 17:11
That will violate forum policy.

Subscription has expired. Can't open pictures. Please tell Esha insta ID in forum.

NewBoyArch
04-26-20, 15:43
How much she charge?Sorry for the late reply.

She used to charge 10 k for 2 hrs before the lockdown.

Recently has started with cam service. Don't know the rates though.

Member #4710
04-27-20, 10:54
I was residing near a hotel near the Park Street area and roaming endlessly near Park hotel and Oly pub when an uncle in lungi suddenly looked at me and asked meye lagbe? Is this area a hooker hotspot? Can you get chicks for GFE there?

Gogogo1
04-27-20, 15:53
Yes its a hotspot for hookers having said that if someone approached you wearing Lungi (don't want to be stereotype but brutally honest here) then you should easily understand the quality of profiles. If budget won't be an issue (I am not asking to spend a fortune) I would suggest to pick up profiles from Park lobby or from Tantra (Pub in Park). In 8-10 k range you should find some beauty. I was 8 out of 10 times lucky but its 3-4 years back then I stopped picking unknown and random profiles. But as per my friends the scene there is remain same over time.

I was residing near a hotel near the Park Street area and roaming endlessly near Park hotel and Oly pub when an uncle in lungi suddenly looked at me and asked meye lagbe? Is this area a hooker hotspot? Can you get chicks for GFE there?

Member #4710
04-27-20, 18:58
I have easily spent 5-6 k on massage and B2B but being bong I have never fucked a bong beauty. So 8 k for a fantasy night won't be much of a problem. But then how do you do that? Few questions:

1. How do you differentiate between customers and WGs. If you are out mongering how is that made obvious to WGs.

2. Once the deal is fixed where do you do them? I mean staying at Park for a night is a total rip off I guess. I have been to Aqua inside the Park.

3. Are the gals actually Bong. I have tasted NEs via B2B. Its the bong variety that's missing.

4. What about police action and safe sex. How do you take care of these apart from the use of condoms.

Yes its a hotspot for hookers having said that if someone approached you wearing Lungi (don't want to be stereotype but brutally honest here) then you should easily understand the quality of profiles. If budget won't be an issue (I am not asking to spend a fortune) I would suggest to pick up profiles from Park lobby or from Tantra (Pub in Park). In 8-10 k range you should find some beauty. I was 8 out of 10 times lucky but its 3-4 years back then I stopped picking unknown and random profiles. But as per my friends the scene there is remain same over time.

Member #4710
04-27-20, 19:01
Are there MPs in Kolkata where you can get hassle free FS like we do in Delhi. If so could you please give me some pointers.

SaahilKad
04-28-20, 01:54
For Eshas fans. You can follow her on insta.Are these from her insta.

SaahilKad
04-28-20, 02:53

Does anyone have any other contact other than Julie dutta.You can easily get a 2 hour cam session in 6 k on twitter. Anyone wanting genuine ID's can PM with the name that you will use to contact the girl. There are heaps of them on twitter but just beware that there are cheats as well. I myself have lost around 4.5 k till now.

RickySexy
04-28-20, 17:13
You can easily get a 2 hour cam session in 6 k on twitter. Anyone wanting genuine ID's can PM with the name that you will use to contact the girl. There are heaps of them on twitter but just beware that there are cheats as well. I myself have lost around 4.5 k till now.I have message her on FB but no reply from her since more than a week.

Gogogo1
04-28-20, 21:38
Hi bro,

How come you never find a bong beauty in Kolkata the place is full of WGs. BTW 8 k-10 k per shot, 2 HR stay max, not for full night. Coming to your questions. Note these are few years back experience.

1. 12 at the midnight you won't find any normal / regular customers 90% girls are for fun and to be honest most of them are WGs. With experience you can easily sense that from their looks and body language. You can start the chit chat then you will know for sure whether they are into this or not.

2. Okay I can understand being from Kolkata, doesn't make any sense to put yourself in Park to meet someone. In my case I come to Kolkata for business trip and stay only in 5 star property hence girls have no issues to come to my room for 2/3 hrs.

3. I only meet Bongs in Kolkata. So as I said, Kolkata is ocean of Bong fish.

4. What police action? Not sure what you want to ask here.

I have easily spent 5-6 k on massage and B2B but being bong I have never fucked a bong beauty. So 8 k for a fantasy night won't be much of a problem. But then how do you do that? Few questions:

1. How do you differentiate between customers and WGs. If you are out mongering how is that made obvious to WGs.

2. Once the deal is fixed where do you do them? I mean staying at Park for a night is a total rip off I guess. I have been to Aqua inside the Park.

3. Are the gals actually Bong. I have tasted NEs via B2B. Its the bong variety that's missing.

4. What about police action and safe sex. How do you take care of these apart from the use of condoms.

Gogogo1
04-28-20, 21:42
I am not at all a MP person so can't help much but I know there are plenty of MP where you will get FS. I would suggest get a subscription so that others can help you with MPs query. Not not possible to reveal everything in general post your need a mailbox for the same.

Are there MPs in Kolkata where you can get hassle free FS like we do in Delhi. If so could you please give me some pointers.

SaahilKad
04-28-20, 23:06
I have message her on FB but no reply from her since more than a week.Bro, forget about her, go to twitter or instagram and It is full of cam girls who are available for 1/4 of JD's price but be careful so that you don't get fleeced. If you need help PM me.

IAndYou
04-29-20, 07:09
Hi bro,

How come you never find a bong beauty in Kolkata the place is full of WGs. BTW 8 k-10 k per shot, 2 HR stay max, not for full night. Coming to your questions. Note these are few years back experience.

1. 12 at the midnight you won't find any normal / regular customers 90% girls are for fun and to be honest most of them are WGs. With experience you can easily sense that from their looks and body language. You can start the chit chat then you will know for sure whether they are into this or not.

2. Okay I can understand being from Kolkata, doesn't make any sense to put yourself in Park to meet someone. In my case I come to Kolkata for business trip and stay only in 5 star property hence girls have no issues to come to my room for 2/3 hrs.

3. I only meet Bongs in Kolkata. So as I said, Kolkata is ocean of Bong fish.

4. What police action? Not sure what you want to ask here.Hello bro,

Yes, I fully agree with your detailed post regarding roadside WGs of Kolkatta.

I have been visiting Kolkatta regularly (at least every month and sometimes twice in a month also) from 1993 and during the last 27 years and you can imagine how many visits during the past 27 years. Every time I visit I pick up at least one chick sometime for a short time and sometime for a night long stay. The options are plenty and there is no dearth of girls in Kolkatta. If you touch the road, you find them, in front of Metro stations, restaurants, bus stand etc you find them and it is a real joy to see them and pick one among the many. It is a difficult job also to select one as almost all are equally good by way of their body, figure and economy. You need to negotiate well before taking them. Park street or nearby free school street or side roads of Dharamthala, or near Rajbehari Avenue etc you can get plenty. Also during day time you find many many housewives who come out to make some quick buck and they all are high quality ones.

KhealiJubak
04-29-20, 08:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4710
04-29-20, 10:37
Planning to buy a sub as soon as this months Rokra gets credited. Hopefully things would be back to normal and the money will be worth it.

I am not at all a MP person so can't help much but I know there are plenty of MP where you will get FS. I would suggest get a subscription so that others can help you with MPs query. Not not possible to reveal everything in general post your need a mailbox for the same.

KoolDude28
04-29-20, 15:19
Not all. Few from insta. Few from WhatsApp status I copied.

Are these from her insta.

KoolDude28
04-29-20, 15:30
Best is stripchat. Some of the models I follow are _adelle, ladyfit, ariel_star. I will highly recommend Ariel_star. All shows are public. So one can watch them playing for free or by giving very minimal token.

Twitter is also full of cam girls but I don't like the Indians frok twitter much except a couple of them. Most are too mechanical. They have back to back sessions through out the day. I managed to get in touch with a french girl. She is fun but charges are bit high.

I managed to get Lavanya of famous Delhi couple over cam. She is a beauty. She is in my wishlist post lockdown.

But as you said lots of fake profiles are their. So chances are high that one can get cheated.

You can easily get a 2 hour cam session in 6 k on twitter. Anyone wanting genuine ID's can PM with the name that you will use to contact the girl. There are heaps of them on twitter but just beware that there are cheats as well. I myself have lost around 4.5 k till now.

RickySexy
04-29-20, 20:50
Bro, forget about her, go to twitter or instagram and It is full of cam girls who are available for 1/4 of JD's price but be careful so that you don't get fleeced. If you need help PM me.Give any tried and tested twitter ID.

PrateekKhanna
04-30-20, 05:11
Hey bro,

I think it is not proper to post her pics like this in open when she is not a WG and her personal and professional life going well!

But that is my opinion. You are matured enough to take call on this!

-Prateek.

Nowadays all of us are prisoners in our own homes. However, I was extremely lucky to get laid during this crucial time also. Well, let me briefly explain, I stay in a housing complex where I moved in a year ago. A married couple (with a small kid of 1 yr) also moved in to another apartment and both of them were really smart and good looking. Especially the wife, works for a renowned IT company in Kolkata and does part time photoshoot modelling. Now comes the good part!! The husband was supposed to go for an onsite visit for couple of months to Canada. He went in end of January and Bingo!! Got caught in this Corona Pandemic abroad!! The beautiful lady is stuck at her flat alone only with her infant kid as her parents and in laws stays in other districts and can not travel to stay with her during lockdown. Since I also work in IT company we both were helping each other from the very beginning (even before lockdown) and became friends. After lockdown I used to help her with groceries and vegetables etc when I go to market for those. This way I gain access to her flat. Spending time with her sometimes. Well after 1 month of lockdown I cracked her. She was really horny as her husband is away for 2 months and she is all alone and she got married only for 2 yrs or so! You all can imagine how horny a 27 yr old girl would be who is married for 2 yrs only and husband is away for 2 months. Well, one thing lead to other and we ended up fucking like there is no tomorrow. The lady is really sexy and it was a lifetime experience. Especially sucking her juicy boobs full of milk!! She is really a dirty girl with lots of dirty talking during sex along with how she likes to make me drink all her milk and giving her kid only formula milk for her own physical pleasure and keeping up good figure, how her husband is completely unaware of her mischief while he is away in Canada, how she likes my dick so much more than her husband, how she does dirty things with me which she never did with her hubby etc etc. We are still banging each other frequently and sucking her boobs dry and will continue till her husband comes back. LOL.

Vbz2014
04-30-20, 08:13
If you reverse search these pics on Google, you'll find them on many websites. I don't believe these will harm anyone, looks more like make believe thing.

Cheers!

Hey bro,

I think it is not proper to post her pics like this in open when she is not a WG and her personal and professional life going well!

But that is my opinion. You are matured enough to take call on this!

-Prateek.

KhealiJubak
04-30-20, 08:25
If you reverse search these pics on Google, you'll find them on many websites. I don't believe these will harm anyone, looks more like make believe thing.

Cheers!Guys,

The nudes are available in internet, and I am not responsible for that. Those images are old pics. I didn't put her recent images in this website as that won't be appropriate. But if anyone wants to confirm if she is real or not you can DM me I have her facebook profile and all where you'll understand that she is real. I think some ex boyfriend leaked her nudes in internet.

MontyFukrey
04-30-20, 08:57
Was excited reading this story, but sense prevailed after reverse image search. Anyway thanks for entertaining.

Nowadays all of us are prisoners in our own homes. However, I was extremely lucky to get laid during this crucial time also. Well, let me briefly explain, I stay in a housing complex where I moved in a year ago. A married couple (with a small kid of 1 yr) also moved in to another apartment and both of them were really smart and good looking. Especially the wife, works for a renowned IT company in Kolkata and does part time photoshoot modelling. Now comes the good part!! The husband was supposed to go for an onsite visit for couple of months to Canada. He went in end of January and Bingo!! Got caught in this Corona Pandemic abroad!! The beautiful lady is stuck at her flat alone only with her infant kid as her parents and in laws stays in other districts and can not travel to stay with her during lockdown. Since I also work in IT company we both were helping each other from the very beginning (even before lockdown) and became friends. After lockdown I used to help her with groceries and vegetables etc when I go to market for those. This way I gain access to her flat. Spending time with her sometimes. Well after 1 month of lockdown I cracked her. She was really horny as her husband is away for 2 months and she is all alone and she got married only for 2 yrs or so! You all can imagine how horny a 27 yr old girl would be who is married for 2 yrs only and husband is away for 2 months. Well, one thing lead to other and we ended up fucking like there is no tomorrow. The lady is really sexy and it was a lifetime experience. Especially sucking her juicy boobs full of milk!! She is really a dirty girl with lots of dirty talking during sex along with how she likes to make me drink all her milk and giving her kid only formula milk for her own physical pleasure and keeping up good figure, how her husband is completely unaware of her mischief while he is away in Canada, how she likes my dick so much more than her husband, how she does dirty things with me which she never did with her hubby etc etc. We are still banging each other frequently and sucking her boobs dry and will continue till her husband comes back. LOL.

KhealiJubak
04-30-20, 11:05

Cheers!Dude,

She used to be posing for photoshoot in her pre-marriage days so it is not unusual for some idiot photographer to leak some of her images in internet. However, you won't find all these pics together in a single site (as I did reverse search also). Some of the pics are there in internet but you should think about if I did not know her personally, how did I collect all these pics together? Of the same girl by visiting hundreds of sites? Is it your explanation?

Raj202
04-30-20, 12:54
Could you please help me by guiding me about the hotels at Digha where girls are available?

RahulMgr
04-30-20, 13:41
Lucky You! Good luck bro!

Rambo95
04-30-20, 14:06

Cheers!Google images don't work which image engine you are using could you please post url.

KhealiJubak
04-30-20, 17:33
Was excited reading this story, but sense prevailed after reverse image search. Anyway thanks for entertaining.Dude, she is a real person and the nudes I have posted is her old pics when she used to do kind of photoshoot during early years. I did not post any recent image from her facebook profile, obviously you know why. I don't want to risk myself. These pics are safe as they are already available on internet so I can't be blamed for leaking them. If you need more info DM me. I can show you some recent pics.

Savbha99
04-30-20, 18:45
Hi bro,

I believe you are having a blast these days. Could you elaborate on how you talked to her and give me some tips.

To talk to such sex hungry MILFs.

Also, would love to see some recent nudes as well (obviously face cut).

Guys,

The nudes are available in internet, and I am not responsible for that. Those images are old pics. I didn't put her recent images in this website as that won't be appropriate. But if anyone wants to confirm if she is real or not you can DM me I have her facebook profile and all where you'll understand that she is real. I think some ex boyfriend leaked her nudes in internet.

KhealiJubak
05-01-20, 12:20
Hi bro,

I believe you are having a blast these days. Could you elaborate on how you talked to her and give me some tips.

To talk to such sex hungry MILFs.

Also, would love to see some recent nudes as well (obviously face cut).Nothing much I used to talk to her and praise her beauty. She was also interested and giving subtle hints. She was basically horny and sex starved. Sorry no more recent nudes in public forum. You can pm me and we can see what can be done.

Turgid
05-01-20, 14:16
Dude, she is a real person and the nudes I have posted is her old pics when she used to do kind of photoshoot during early years. I did not post any recent image from her facebook profile, obviously you know why. I don't want to risk myself. These pics are safe as they are already available on internet so I can't be blamed for leaking them. If you need more info DM me. I can show you some recent pics.Dude we both got lucky. I banged this house wife when her husband got stuck abroad. She is also my neighbor with infant. I got milk from her breasts.

Bangerv
05-01-20, 15:46
Is this for real?

I'd definitely like to see her recents to prove myself wrong. DM me dude.

Bv.

Dude, she is a real person and the nudes I have posted is her old pics when she used to do kind of photoshoot during early years. I did not post any recent image from her facebook profile, obviously you know why. I don't want to risk myself. These pics are safe as they are already available on internet so I can't be blamed for leaking them. If you need more info DM me. I can show you some recent pics.

Rambo95
05-01-20, 18:01
Was excited reading this story, but sense prevailed after reverse image search. Anyway thanks for entertaining.How to do reverse image search please help.