PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

RahulMgr
05-02-20, 08:20
How to do reverse image search please help.Refer this link for details.

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1325808

MLover29
05-02-20, 09:46
Bros. Got the pic of this girl from a SP. Please help identify as I have seen her somewhere. Thanks.

Gargano19
05-02-20, 15:46
Guys,

The nudes are available in internet, and I am not responsible for that. Those images are old pics. I didn't put her recent images in this website as that won't be appropriate. But if anyone wants to confirm if she is real or not you can DM me I have her facebook profile and all where you'll understand that she is real. I think some ex boyfriend leaked her nudes in internet.Doesn't matter if they're available on internet, if the pics with profile doesn't mention explicitly that she is WG, you should not post pics of her face. We get it, you banged some MILF in your apartment, cool, no need to boast it here by sharing her face pics. I would suggest you to edit the pics and blur the faces, or delete the pics.

Rko99
05-02-20, 16:50
Dude we both got lucky. I banged this house wife when her husband got stuck abroad. She is also my neighbor with infant. I got milk from her breasts.Cool story, bruv.

MontyFukrey
05-03-20, 01:25
Bro,

Amazing to read this as real. I had seen these kind of pic in early debonair days hence all of us has a doubt. But you are lucky to bang such a beauty in these time. Sent private message.

Guys,

The nudes are available in internet, and I am not responsible for that. Those images are old pics. I didn't put her recent images in this website as that won't be appropriate. But if anyone wants to confirm if she is real or not you can DM me I have her facebook profile and all where you'll understand that she is real. I think some ex boyfriend leaked her nudes in internet.

MieGandalf
05-04-20, 12:16
Hi brothers,

Can anyone share the contact of the student profile that Amaze bro shared last on the forum?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Wizard.

WorkTill29
05-04-20, 22:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ArisCasa
05-04-20, 23:02
In every Indian city page on this forum we have heroes posting their fantasies as real life escapades, from TV actresses to models to IG wannabes to neighborhood MILfs to whom not. And they hope readers will believe and appreciate their hunting skills, maybe even envy. Well what do they achieve? Can't say. I hope at least they are improving their creative writing skills. Everyone is getting inspired by Chennai boys these days I guess. Good luck keep it coming!

KhealiJubak
05-05-20, 07:57
WorkTill29,

Amazing how you guys are stopping so below to call me even fraud!! Dude, remember how many guys I helped with genuine contacts, and even for this lady, how many fellow mongers I shared her Facebook profile to prove she is genuine. Still you guys are coming and calling me as liar, fraud!! Nice!! We'll, I don't want to prove anything anymore. Those who has contact with me through dm knows whether my story is true or not. At least they contacted me to clarify their doubts before calling me fraud in open forum. Yes those photos are leaked in internet and that's why I shared them. You guys think I am such a fool that I will share her recent personal pic with face uncovered to ruin her life? She looks the same now also, but I shared only the leaked pics so that I can't be blamed for leaking her personal pics. And I edited the pics for sindur and bindi to add little spice to the story. It is lockdown, no one is getting banged no mongering so I wanted my fellow mongers to get entertainment. Isn't that you all wanted? I think I saw a BIG BIG post about our experience, fantasy etc to be shared during these lockdown days. If you don't like my experience, writing then don't read it. But you don't have any right to call me liar, bullshit, fraud etc!

KhealiJubak
05-05-20, 07:59
Life Experience.

Most folks are caught in Apts now, so how about sharing some old and wild experiences you had in life. Fantasies that people may or may not have tasted. Feel free to share and add other experiences. Maybe it motivates others to try out new / not experienced ones.

1. Do a voluptuous maid in all holes.

2. Do a pretty / hot gal in favor of help.

3. Do your friend's wife.

4. Do a taboo (someone in relation).

5. Do real sisters together.

6. Do real mother and sister together.

7. Had sex in Office with a colleague.

8. Had done with someone senior in your office (boss).

9. Had group with unsuspecting old friends / wives.

10. Participated in sex / games party in India.

11. Did in balcony while others can watch in India..Dude,

I tried posting a life experience, but see how people are not able to handle it. So I guess refrain from asking such experience. After all this is an anonymous forum and people will abuse you for nothing.

JHourHappy
05-05-20, 20:57
WorkTill29,

Amazing how you guys are stopping so below to call me even fraud!! Dude, remember how many guys I helped with genuine contacts, and even for this lady, how many fellow mongers I shared her Facebook profile to prove she is genuine. Still you guys are coming and calling me as liar, fraud!! Nice!! We'll, I don't want to prove anything anymore. Those who has contact with me through dm knows whether my story is true or not. At least they contacted me to clarify their doubts before calling me fraud in open forum. Yes those photos are leaked in internet and that's why I shared them. You guys think I am such a fool that I will share her recent personal pic with face uncovered to ruin her life? She looks the same now also, but I shared only the leaked pics so that I can't be blamed for leaking her personal pics. And I edited the pics for sindur and bindi to add little spice to the story. It is lockdown, no one is getting banged no mongering so I wanted my fellow mongers to get entertainment. Isn't that you all wanted? I think I saw a BIG BIG post about our experience, fantasy etc to be shared during these lockdown days. If you don't like my experience, writing then don't read it. But you don't have any right to call me liar, bullshit, fraud etc!Don't get disheartened bro. They want contact as well as they have right to abuse. You are genuine that I know. Cheers.

Gargano19
05-06-20, 05:50
When I have sex with non-wgs or semi-pros, paid or un-paid, I make sure I never share their personal info like face pic or social media profile. Many DM me to ask their contact info, but if girl doesn't want me to share it with others, I don't share it. I have nothing to prove.

In this dude's case, he seems desperate to prove that he's even showing self-pity. And sharing Facebook profile via DMs is just plain disgusting. What would someone get by painting your neighbor as a working girl. Unless if it's your thing. And no it's not abusing, it's pointing out someone's unethical traits: sharing face pics of Non WG, sharing her FB profile on DMs.

Saying that, do share what you want, fantasy or real, I don't give a damn, but refrain from sharing profiles of girls who haven't make it clear they are pros.

NewBoyArch
05-07-20, 04:53
Hello,

Been reading a lot about the lobby in Park and the amazing experiences that follow suite. I haven't got the opportunity to explore that part of mongering yet. Would like to know the "first time experiences" of any experienced mongers with regard to the Park. Eagerly waiting to hear about some juicy experiences.

Cheers!

KhealiJubak
05-07-20, 08:03
When I have sex with non-wgs or semi-pros, paid or un-paid, I make sure I never share their personal info like face pic or social media profile. Many DM me to ask their contact info, but if girl doesn't want me to share it with others, I don't share it. I have nothing to prove.

In this dude's case, he seems desperate to prove that he's even showing self-pity. And sharing Facebook profile via DMs is just plain disgusting. What would someone get by painting your neighbor as a working girl. Unless if it's your thing. And no it's not abusing, it's pointing out someone's unethical traits: sharing face pics of Non WG, sharing her FB profile on DMs.

Saying that, do share what you want, fantasy or real, I don't give a damn, but refrain from sharing profiles of girls who haven't make it clear they are pros.Man,

Believe me I know what I am doing and I know lot more than many of you in the forum about cyber security, legal aspects etc. The girl is absolutely safe and you guys don't need to worry about her safety. She won't be contacted by any of the people in this forum. The facebook profile link is only for photo viewing purpose. I have already instructed her not to accept any friend request or talk to anyone in that. She also wants to have little fun in this lockdown period with flaunting some of her dressed pics (Otherwise those pics won't be public pic). FYI, this is her back up profile which she uses sometimes to do chatting and all. Her primary profile is different and that I won't share with anyone.

Regarding the face pics you guys are so worried, well they were already leaked in internet years ago. One more forum won't hurt anything as no one knows her real name.

Admin has already deleted the post where someone abused me. So let admin do his job, and we keep on sharing experiences. I did not violate any forum policy. Though I requested admin to delete the photos as so many are objecting, but not sure whether he will do it or not.

Snook
05-07-20, 15:05
I was in Calcutta this time last year and went to SG every day while there. With the virus shut-down, is SG open and are there many women working there?

Thanks and happy hunting.

Snook.

Venom5566
05-08-20, 19:48
It might or might not be open.

But how will you reach there?

It's a complete lockdown!

I was in Calcutta this time last year and
went to SG every day while there. With the virus shut-down, is SG open and are there many women working there?

Thanks and happy hunting.

Snook.

Kolkata81
05-08-20, 22:50
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is safe here. I would like to enquire and ask for help. If anyone has contacts of girls who provide online sex video chat. Can pay by paytm. Someone who is trusted. I would appreciate if someone could share digits on my PM. Would be of great help. If required in return I can Share contacts of girls I have whom you can enjoy after lockdown. I hope everyone will help here. For people who are horny during this lockdown. Dua milegi.

Anandashish
05-09-20, 06:55
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is safe here. I would like to enquire and ask for help. If anyone has contacts of girls who provide online sex video chat. Can pay by paytm. Someone who is trusted. I would appreciate if someone could share digits on my PM. Would be of great help. If required in return I can Share contacts of girls I have whom you can enjoy after lockdown. I hope everyone will help here. For people who are horny during this lockdown. Dua milegi.You can find her digits on Kolkata massage republic. Her name starts with S and ends in I. But she is available only at night between 10:30 to 1 and you get to see her below neck, no face. Charges 800 for 15 minutes. She provides live video calls on what's app.

Turgid
05-09-20, 15:26
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is safe here. I would like to enquire and ask for help. If anyone has contacts of girls who provide online sex video chat. Can pay by paytm. Someone who is trusted. I would appreciate if someone could share digits on my PM. Would be of great help. If required in return I can Share contacts of girls I have whom you can enjoy after lockdown. I hope everyone will help here. For people who are horny during this lockdown. Dua milegi.Have you tried chaturbate?

Kolkata81
05-10-20, 23:23
Have you tried chaturbate?No haven't tried. Just saw after you msgd. I would be more keen on people who are available on whatsapp or Skype. Its more private. Please help if you can sir.

RoyDijk
05-12-20, 12:27
Hey guys,

Me and my friends are going to Caltutta for the firs t time. Wanted to see if y'all can share some female from dating sites that you have had great experience with. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and if we come across anyone new I'll definitely let why'all know so you can add them to list for the next visit.

And can someone please tell me how do why'all find them on spa. Sorry I am a newbie if this is a stupid question.

For spending a weekend there, which will be a good hotel to stay? From everything I have read they charge if you bring guest with you. Is there a hotel that doesn't charge?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

HornyPathan
05-13-20, 16:10
Guys,

Connected with Jasmine digit 767 can anyone share your feedback my PM is active appreciate your response cheers HP.

IAndYou
05-15-20, 08:49
Hey guys,

Me and my friends are going to Caltutta for the firs t time. Wanted to see if y'all can share some female from dating sites that you have had great experience with. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and if we come across anyone new I'll definitely let why'all know so you can add them to list for the next visit.

And can someone please tell me how do why'all find them on spa. Sorry I am a newbie if this is a stupid question.

For spending a weekend there, which will be a good hotel to stay? From everything I have read they charge if you bring guest with you. Is there a hotel that doesn't charge?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Hello bro,

If you are visiting Kolkata for the first time, you should not miss SG and all your requirements will be met there. All your questions will be answered once you visit SG and it gives you complete mongering solutions under one head.

Please refer various posts and pics shared by many seniors which will give you clear idea about the variety available at SG and you will be more than satisfied.

Vivaanjoshi
05-16-20, 12:37
What is the abbreviation of SG?

Could you elaborate please?

Hello bro,

If you are visiting Kolkata for the first time, you should not miss SG and all your requirements will be met there. All your questions will be answered once you visit SG and it gives you complete mongering solutions under one head.

Please refer various posts and pics shared by many seniors which will give you clear idea about the variety available at SG and you will be more than satisfied.

NaughtyVik
05-16-20, 13:45
Supposedly the largest red-light district in all of Asia. Online you will find a lot of info.

What is the abbreviation of SG?

Could you elaborate please?

PleasureForYou
05-16-20, 20:50
Dear mongers,

I am specifically looking for contacts who are inde and who are curvaceous, should have 36-38 boobs. Can Senior members help me get contacts of Arpitha (Dum Dum)/ Mohua / Piyali / Sarmistha and any other birds in that bracket? Reaching Kolkata next week and any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Happy mongering!Did you get what you wanted. I am also looking for the same.

Kolkras
05-16-20, 21:31
My local pimp informed me that services is being started as lockdown being partially removed unofficially is their area (in Kolkata north suburb, not SG). But I am not eager to take services right now.

1. The area is under Red Zone I. E. In Kolkata / N24 Pgs.

2. Unknown vehicle in a locality might create more public interest.

3. LE may be too strict these days.

4. Covid-19 has many asymptomatic cases. May be I or the girl!

Rambo95
05-24-20, 20:08
Buddy could you please clear your inbox.

Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Qwrty122
05-27-20, 19:32
Can members help me find good service providers who are affordable? Inbox please!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Rpdey85
05-28-20, 12:40
Try ParaU Pro.

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is safe here. I would like to enquire and ask for help. If anyone has contacts of girls who provide online sex video chat. Can pay by paytm. Someone who is trusted. I would appreciate if someone could share digits on my PM. Would be of great help. If required in return I can Share contacts of girls I have whom you can enjoy after lockdown. I hope everyone will help here. For people who are horny during this lockdown. Dua milegi.

Kolkata81
05-29-20, 11:53
Try ParaU Pro.Hi bro,

Can I have her digits please? PM me.

KhealiJubak
05-31-20, 17:13
PleasureForYou,

Do you even have any idea how many of the forum members have come to my inbox for more photographs of this lady? And if I haven't shared the photographs nobody would have believed my experience. Even after sharing the photos many of you called me liar, imaginary story etc. So, whatever I do, you will come up with an excuse to call me something abusive. You might have missed the earlier threads, but these photographs are all over the internet and I don't know who shared them in the first place. I have not shared her real name neither I shared her digits with anyone. We are all here for mongering and not to give each other moral advice. If I have violated any forum policy, admin is there to take care of it. Good bye.

DasAbhishek007
06-01-20, 16:09
Hi,

I found this contact in Locanto. Number ending 274.

She claims to be in Chinar park providing in call only for 3500. No advance.

Any senior have any experience with her?

KhealiJubak
06-02-20, 09:22
Hi,

Any senior have any experience with her?I found lots of pics of her in locanto and also she sent me through whatsapp. However, photos are like modelling type. I am really not sure if this girl is really available in the price she is quoting. Can anyone verify if you have taken her?

KoolDude28
06-02-20, 09:49
Not going to give you any moral advice. Since both you and the lady in question are from IT and many forum members are from IT here, what if one of the members know her in person and reports her about it? She will findout you have made your secret adventure public. Will that be good then? Just a thought.

PleasureForYou,

Do you even have any idea how many of the forum members have come to my inbox for more photographs of this lady? And if I haven't shared the photographs nobody would have believed my experience. Even after sharing the photos many of you called me liar, imaginary story etc. So, whatever I do, you will come up with an excuse to call me something abusive. You might have missed the earlier threads, but these photographs are all over the internet and I don't know who shared them in the first place. I have not shared her real name neither I shared her digits with anyone. We are all here for mongering and not to give each other moral advice. If I have violated any forum policy, admin is there to take care of it. Good bye.

KhealiJubak
06-02-20, 14:22
Not going to give you any moral advice. Since both you and the lady in question are from IT and many forum members are from IT here, what if one of the members know her in person and reports her about it? She will findout you have made your secret adventure public. Will that be good then? Just a thought.I tried to delete the pics. But it seems I do not have the permission and I also requested admin to delete the photos, but it seems they are still there. It was a mistake posting the photos and I am trying to rectify it from the next day. (Though I have not shared any personal pic which is not already shared across internet). Now what I can do? It's been one month and every now and then someone is coming and saying how wrong I was. How I did a mistake. I appreciate that, but I am unable to delete the pics for 1 month. Now instead of saying the same thing, please guide me how I can delete the pics so that I don't have to listen to all these gyans everyday.

KhealiJubak
06-02-20, 14:29
Not going to give you any moral advice. Since both you and the lady in question are from IT and many forum members are from IT here, what if one of the members know her in person and reports her about it? She will findout you have made your secret adventure public. Will that be good then? Just a thought.I just checked now, Admin has deleted my post regarding the HW along with the pics. I guess everyone is happy now. If you like you can think that it was my imaginary story to entertain you guys during lock down. Enjoy.

KhealiJubak
06-02-20, 14:33
Hi friends,

Anyone tried the Ivory profile in FB? If so, can any kind soul please share the detailed FR? You can also PM me, my inbox is open. I need it badly since she is not cheap and I want to be sure before spending the money.

KoolDude28
06-03-20, 09:23
I never said you did anything wrong or its fictional. In fact I believed every single word of yours and based on that measured the risk of this lady finding out what you did.

I tried to delete the pics. But it seems I do not have the permission and I also requested admin to delete the photos, but it seems they are still there. It was a mistake posting the photos and I am trying to rectify it from the next day. (Though I have not shared any personal pic which is not already shared across internet). Now what I can do? It's been one month and every now and then someone is coming and saying how wrong I was. How I did a mistake. I appreciate that, but I am unable to delete the pics for 1 month. Now instead of saying the same thing, please guide me how I can delete the pics so that I don't have to listen to all these gyans everyday.

KoolDude28
06-03-20, 09:25
Ivory is very much real, one of the best one can have in Kolkata but she won't meet anytime soon due to covid19. Also my personal suggestion will be avoid meeting WGs for sometime. It's not worth the risk.

Hi friends,

Anyone tried the Ivory profile in FB? If so, can any kind soul please share the detailed FR? You can also PM me, my inbox is open. I need it badly since she is not cheap and I want to be sure before spending the money.

Bohemaniaa
06-03-20, 18:15
Amidst the corona lockdown being lifted any news from our Spas, when they are going to be functional? Will they anytime soon?

KhealiJubak
06-04-20, 05:42
As per my information from the SPA owners / managers, slowly they are opening up the spas.

Has anyone tried Tia? The Almos girl who sometimes worked independently also? If so can anyone please share FR?

Amidst the corona lockdown being lifted any news from our Spas, when they are going to be functional? Will they anytime soon?

KhealiJubak
06-06-20, 16:49
Hi Rrohitchnada, please clear your inbox dude.

HereToHelp
06-06-20, 23:32
Got WhatsApp messages from my regular spas saying they are open, with advance appointment. They said they temperature check the masseuse, they wear masks etc. Not sure how much masks are going to help in spa. Oyo rooms are open for business. SG opens on 8th apparently. Can some one please confirm about sg buildings? Is joy SP still providing? I'm unable to purchase membership here at the moment. Please provide any link to joy SP, locanto or otherwise.

Aum spa is open but needs appointment beforehand. My old favourites Diya and anu aren't there anymore.

Read the forum on Royal Thai spa salt lake and asked about Poulami and Cynthia. They are open but those 2 therapists are currently not available.

PB spa is open since 1st, 3 therapists available. Guddi, payel and nisha.

Piu from osmo is available to meet in hotel.

That's all the info I got since lockdown.

Please share any info you have on spas, or sg, or Locanto leads.

Rrohitchnada
06-07-20, 03:52
Hi Rrohitchnada, please clear your inbox dude.Done boss.

HereToHelp
06-07-20, 15:03
I got whatsapp messages from multiple spas saying that they are open and are taking necessary care, regular temperature checks and sanitization.

Evokes Spa, Salt Lake is open with all care and sanitization.

La Vida Spa, Salt Lake is open starting at 1600 for dry massage.

Aum Spa, Bangur is open but needs appointment in advance. My old favourite ones Diya are Anu aren't available.

PB Spa is open, 3 therapists available currently, Guddi, Payel and Nisha.

Royal Thai Spa, Salt Lake says they are open but Poulami and Cynthia are not currently available.

Piu from Osmo Spa is operating independently and is available to meet up at oyo room with advance booking. I can share her contact.

SG pimps tell me they are not currently open. That's all the information I have. Please share any information you have regarding SG.

Avisek
06-07-20, 16:09
Helo guys,

I am Avisek from Kolkata. Last 6 months ago I came to know about this website from one of my friend. I found this really very interesting and made up my mind to post a personal experience and let it share with you all. This is my personal experience just before lockdown in the month of February. I was searching for a genuine Independent Escort who work independently and take the sexual matter secondary for fun and pocket money. But very sad in search of this kind of thing I never found it in any website ad or any listing. Most of those were handled by some agent or mid person. Even twice I made up my mind and went to two places in the month of December 2019 near South City and January 2020 in Saltlake. Their ads were very attractive and convincing both. Even they talk over phone in such a manner that in the said amount you will get an over 5 star services. But the reality is very harsh. In both the cases I found myself cheated because the said promises were not kept. Only simple 1 shot services provided with some professional ladys who does not have that time to talk for 15 to 20 minutes. So after those I made my mind I won't be going for these kind of places anymore. But in the month of Feb 2020 in that valentine week I was very depressed. As I am divorced and was really missing my ex a lot. One of my office friend Shantanu introduced me with a person name Suraj. Yes friends again I decided to go through an agent. My friend was taking girls from Suraj since 2014 and he has got that confidence, which took me to Suraj. But problem is that Suraj does not has any place and he was very straight forward. Like no fake promises, nothing said like 5 star services and to the point guy. He does events so he has got some collection of ladys who does it for pocket money and fun also. I really liked the conversation over the phone so I decided and make my mind for the 3rd time for the paid services. I booked one hotel and as said over the phone, the lady name Rayma arrived at time. We checked in together and honestly saying the time we spend is memorable and I won't forget it. We had some wine, some tandoori snacks, played a bluetooth speaker for music, lots of conversation and yes at last sex. For me sex is not priority, quality time was needed which I obviously got and with that Rayma was a hot chocolate. Very fair, height around 5"5, brown eyes, long hair and big juicy unforgettable boobs. I kept in touch with Suraj and again took in last week of February a new one named Moumita. Same good unforgettable over all experience. Looking forward to meet some new ladys again after this lockdown. I spoke with those girls also, they respect Suraj a lot because that guy does not keep much profit from them and its very reasonable also. This is my experience which I shared here and of course you can try if you are looking for some thing different.

MaskedBoy666
06-08-20, 05:37
Got WhatsApp messages from my regular spas saying they are open, with advance appointment. They said they temperature check the masseuse, they wear masks etc. Not sure how much masks are going to help in spa. Oyo rooms are open for business. SG opens on 8th apparently. Can some one please confirm about sg buildings? Is joy SP still providing? I'm unable to purchase membership here at the moment. Please provide any link to joy SP, locanto or otherwise.

Aum spa is open but needs appointment beforehand. My old favourites Diya and anu aren't there anymore.

Read the forum on Royal Thai spa salt lake and asked about Poulami and Cynthia. They are open but those 2 therapists are currently not available.

PB spa is open since 1st, 3 therapists available. Guddi, payel and nisha.

Piu from osmo is available to meet in hotel.

That's all the info I got since lockdown.

Please share any info you have on spas, or sg, or Locanto leads.Piu contact needed. There's no option on private messaging you. Please inbox me. I will share other spa details and contacts.

MaskedBoy666
06-08-20, 07:28
Helo guys,

I am Avisek from Kolkata. Last 6 months ago I came to know about this website from one of my friend. I found this really very interesting and made up my mind to post a personal experience and let it share with you all. This is my personal experience just before lockdown in the month of February. I was searching for a genuine Independent Escort who work independently and take the sexual matter secondary for fun and pocket money. But very sad in search of this kind of thing I never found it in any website ad or any listing. Most of those were handled by some agent or mid person. Even twice I made up my mind and went to two places in the month of December 2019 near South City and January 2020 in Saltlake. Their ads were very attractive and convincing both. Even they talk over phone in such a manner that in the said amount you will get an over 5 star services. But the reality is very harsh. In both the cases I found myself cheated because the said promises were not kept. Only simple 1 shot services provided with some professional ladys who does not have that time to talk for 15 to 20 minutes. So after those I made my mind I won't be going for these kind of places anymore. But in the month of Feb 2020 in that valentine week I was very depressed. As I am divorced and was really missing my ex a lot. One of my office friend Shantanu introduced me with a person name Suraj. Yes friends again I decided to go through an agent. My friend was taking girls from Suraj since 2014 and he has got that confidence, which took me to Suraj. But problem is that Suraj does not has any place and he was very straight forward. Like no fake promises, nothing said like 5 star services and to the point guy. He does events so he has got some collection of ladys who does it for pocket money and fun also. I really liked the conversation over the phone so I decided and make my mind for the 3rd time for the paid services. I booked one hotel and as said over the phone, the lady name Rayma arrived at time. We checked in together and honestly saying the time we spend is memorable and I won't forget it. We had some wine, some tandoori snacks, played a bluetooth speaker for music, lots of conversation and yes at last sex. For me sex is not priority, quality time was needed which I obviously got and with that Rayma was a hot chocolate..Nice. But how will you share Suraj's number to us. You don't seem to have your private active.

IAmTheBest
06-08-20, 07:55
Thanks for the very important information. I understand all the Thais are still available but they are not interested to provide service because of their visa's have expired but got automatic extension but they are fearful that they may get into problem if they are found working. Is that correct? None of the spas are providing Thais anymore?

I got whatsapp messages from multiple spas saying that they are open and are taking necessary care, regular temperature checks and sanitization.

Aum Spa, Bangur is open but needs appointment in advance. My old favourite ones Diya are Anu aren't available.

Royal Thai Spa, Salt Lake says they are open but Poulami and Cynthia are not currently available.

Piu from Osmo Spa is operating independently and is available to meet up at oyo room with advance booking. I can share her contact.

SG pimps tell me they are not currently open. That's all the information I have. Please share any information you have regarding SG.

HereToHelp
06-08-20, 10:26

SG pimps tell me they are not currently open. That's all the information I have. Please share any information you have regarding SG.Is SG open now? Please confirm. One of my regular pimps told me 8th, another said 15th. Can someone please confirm?

IAmTheBest
06-08-20, 10:48
Whats is Piu charging? Thanks.

Aruncuckoo
06-10-20, 20:52
Is SG open now? Please confirm. One of my regular pimps told me 8th, another said 15th. Can someone please confirm?SG is open with limited girls and pimps, it will take few months for girls to return from their native. However exercise caution, not advisable to visit now, covid cases are increasing in Kolkata.

Arun.

HereToHelp
06-11-20, 08:40
Whats is Piu charging? Thanks.I asked her but she said she will mention the rates only after confirming booking. She is not really my type so did not proceed with her.

SG is open with limited girls and pimps, it will take few months for girls to return from their native. However exercise caution, not advisable to visit now, covid cases are increasing in Kolkata.I understand your concern.

Piu contact needed. There's no option on private messaging you. Please inbox me. I will share other spa details and contacts.I am not able to purchase subscription at the moment. Please share some review here in this forum. Spa names, location, with therapist names are all I need.

Thanks for the very important information. I understand all the Thais are still available but they are not interested to provide service because of their visa's have expired but got automatic extension but they are fearful that they may get into problem if they are found working. Is that correct? None of the spas are providing Thais anymore?I have no idea about that. Royal Thai gave me names of the therapists available: Shreya, Neha, Pinky, and North-East. Maybe one of them is Thai perhaps. I could not find any reviews of these girls on this forum. Only names mentioned I from royal Thai in the last 2 years in this forum were soumi poulami and Cynthia.

HereToHelp
06-11-20, 09:26
With not many options in Spas, and most of my fav spa girls being not available, I decided to explore locanto. I am aware that most of those ads are fake / scammers. I contacted a few of them whose ads seemed genuine to me. Most of them were asking for advance booking money, but found a contact which seemed genuine. They sent me 4 pictures, one of those girls I liked. But soon they deleted all the 4 pictures which made me think that they might be genuine. They sent me their address, Mishti Mahal Sweet Shop, near Ordnance Factory, Dum Dum. They mentioned price of 2000 for 2 hours which seemed fishy to me, but I decided to check it out myself. On reaching the location I was picked up by man named Raju, he was heavily built but very friendly. He took me to a flat in a nearby apartment. Inside a grandma type lady welcomed me, who also seemed very friendly. They gave me cold water to drink etc, and told me to wait in the room. A few moments later a fat girl entered my room (I don't mean any offence to fat people, just that fat girls are not my type). She asked me to make the payment and that she will be doing the service. I straightaway declined saying that they sent me 4 pictures and I liked one of them so I went. She started forcing me to take her service, saying that she was also one of the girls in those 4 pictures. I told them to show me the other 3 girls. Why send 4 pictures when you have only one girl available? I liked one of them, that's why I went there. She finally admitted that some of them were fake pictures. I said I will leave now. Then the grandma lady asked me politely to wait, saying she will get another girl. A few moments later, the girl I liked in the picture came, she probably lives nearby, and I made the payment of 2000, with extra tips to grandma lady. Now this girls was a bit weird. She was not that fat, quite fair, good physique, not as good looking as the picture, but not so bad either. But, she was so hurried, kept talking too much. Constantly talking and quickly taking off her clothes and acting like she wants sex now, seemed like she just wanted me to finish quickly. I told her that since you mentioned 2 hours in whatsapp, you will have to stay 2 hours, if not at least 1 hour, and stop hurrying. She then cooperated, gave DFK, and a little bit of foreplay. She showed me her tik tok videos, she had a few thousand followers. I tried to act like I cared. She seemed too childish for me, so I just wanted to finish the deed and leave. After some more foreplay and DFK, I finished in mish. Took shower in the attached washroom. She asked for tips so gave her some and headed out. Grandma was in the hall room asking me sweetly how was the experience, etc. , I tipped grandma lady again as she was very sweet, and left the place. Overall a mixed experience. Girl was not bad, but service was not so good. Took Raju's number, he seemed like a nice person.

Damages: 3000 (Including all the tips + 2000).

Service: 1/10.

Physique: 6/10.

Face: 6/10.

Contact Details: Locanto. Number ending in 239. Location is near Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, near Mishti Mahal Sweet Shop. The Ad goes something like this, "Hi I am mimi Independent girl A2 Z service available". Just search "mimi" and you might find this ad on the very first page.

WIR: Nope. Not to same girl anyway.

IAmTheBest
06-12-20, 06:29
Well officially spas have not been given permission to open yet. Its only salons. So need to be careful. However, most of the spas are not open. I tried osmo and pravada. Both are closed. I understand even few spas have opened they are running in hush hush manner. The therapists are also not available. Though the Thai therapists have not been able to return to Thailand yet but their visas are officially over so they are reluctant to work now fearing action by administration. But some spa owners are forcing them.

As per my information from the SPA owners / managers, slowly they are opening up the spas.

Has anyone tried Tia? The Almos girl who sometimes worked independently also? If so can anyone please share FR?

Aarush
06-13-20, 18:31
Well officially spas have not been given permission to open yet. Its only salons. So need to be careful. However, most of the spas are not open. I tried osmo and pravada. Both are closed. I understand even few spas have opened they are running in hush hush manner. The therapists are also not available. Though the Thai therapists have not been able to return to Thailand yet but their visas are officially over so they are reluctant to work now fearing action by administration. But some spa owners are forcing them.Osmo is open since 10th of June already.

Hamishxyz
06-14-20, 12:25
Piu is charging a bomb compared to her skills & looks. 6 k for 2 hours is too much I think.

I asked her but she said she will mention the rates only after confirming booking. She is not really my type so did not proceed with her.

I understand your concern.

I am not able to purchase subscription at the moment. Please share some review here in this forum. Spa names, location, with therapist names are all I need.

I have no idea about that. Royal Thai gave me names of the therapists available: Shreya, Neha, Pinky, and North-East. Maybe one of them is Thai perhaps. I could not find any reviews of these girls on this forum. Only names mentioned I from royal Thai in the last 2 years in this forum were soumi poulami and Cynthia.

DarkSideOf
06-15-20, 18:27
Helo guys,

I am Avisek from Kolkata. Last 6 months ago I came to know about this website from one of my friend. I found this really very interesting and made up my mind to post a personal experience and let it share with you all. This is my personal experience just before lockdown in the month of February. I was searching for a genuine Independent Escort who work independently and take the sexual matter secondary for fun and pocket money. But very sad in search of this kind of thing I never found it in any website ad or any listing. Most of those were handled by some agent or mid person. Even twice I made up my mind and went to two places in the month of December 2019 near South City and January 2020 in Saltlake. Their ads were very attractive and convincing both. Even they talk over phone in such a manner that in the said amount you will get an over 5 star services. But the reality is very harsh. In both the cases I found myself cheated because the said promises were not kept. Only simple 1 shot services provided with some professional ladys who does not have that time to talk for 15 to 20 minutes. So after those I made my mind I won't be going for these kind of places anymore. But in the month of Feb 2020 in that valentine week I was very depressed. As I am divorced and was really missing my ex a lot. One of my office friend Shantanu introduced me with a person name Suraj. Yes friends again I decided to go through an agent. My friend was taking girls from Suraj since 2014 and he has got that confidence, which took me to Suraj. But problem is that Suraj does not has any place and he was very straight forward. Like no fake promises, nothing said like 5 star services and to the point guy. He does events so he has got some collection of ladys who does it for pocket money and fun also. I really liked the conversation over the phone so I decided and make my mind for the 3rd time for the paid services. I booked one hotel and as said over the phone, the lady name Rayma arrived at time. We checked in together and honestly saying the time we spend is memorable and I won't forget it.You may try Ivory Banerjee or Julie Dutta both are in Facebook but expensive. You may also contact Happy Human in Facebook. There are 2 Piyali in Locanto, one at Dumdum area and another in Jadavpur. I tried the Dumdum girl, she is homely with nice attitude.

Anushka from Cocktail Thai Spa at Galleria mall in New Town is good. I still remember my last deed before lockdown which was with Anushka. Fucking in doggy with my thumb in her asshole, it was heavenly experience. She has nice ass. After lockdown started, I stopped mongering.

Justice2013
06-16-20, 03:16
This FR was long overdue, wanted to post it earlier. But then was busy. May be lockdown has given us lot of time now and wanted to relive those good old days.

Anyways, was visiting Kolkata after long and had made up my plans. The main aim was to meet girlfriend but then she was not always available so planned my mongering too. Contacted many of them but then finally could muster only a few.

The first in order was Meghna, so I checked into a hotel and had already tied up with SP Paro. I found the working of SP Paro very professional. As soon as deed was finalized Megna whatsapp'd me. I sent her the hotel details and she kept updating me about her move plans. I dint have to go down to escort her in and she turned up in my room. Photo is already in forum so I will not share again. Lot of things have already been written about her so I will also not get into every detail but will give out some which I observed. Initially I had booked her for a whole night but later changed it to a short time, which was OK with her at the charges which are prevalent; or may be she did not like me enough to insist. Plus one for that.

So we started with chats, she wanted to get fresh and asked me also to wash myself. A good practice which I have observed in Kolkata especially. Slowly the chats turned to DFK, something I like so another +1. We undressed each other slowly. I had read many good reviews about how she smells good down there and wanted to try it out. I strictly have a no no policy on DATY but then the old FRs had some effect, so I wanted to try once. So I went down but found a very sort of foul smell. A big turn off. -1. A realization came to me. I think the various creams etc they apply while washing takes away the smell down there. But this time she had done it hastily or may be this time the smell is very pungent to hide. Whatever, a turn off indeed and I could not try. I would like to advice fellow brothers to be careful. Its possible that the good smell in the V you people are falling for is just a perfume and it may not be so nice down there in a WG. OK, leaving that aside, she now went down on me and I would say, she was wonderful skills. One of the best BJ I got. +1 any day. It was really good, I mean really really good till I could take it no more and asked for starting the deed. Something which really impresses me is the professionalism, it was me who asked. She was all patient, not a time watcher at all. So the deed started in mish, turned to doggy, finally finished in girl on top. Ordered some dinner for her. Total time, almost 2 hrs plus. Overall nice. Final Report.

Looks. 7, a bit fat to my liking. So m taking away some.

DFK - 9.

BJ - 10.

Damage - 6 k + food + travel charges.

Overall - 8, VFM. Yes, WIR. There are so many fishes. I just hope the things become normal again.

Ok. . next trip was to SG, my first one, with a fellow monger, who volunteered for taking me along for my first trip, thanks buddy. You are the best.

So we met in a pre-planned meeting place and went to the heaven of mongering. I wanted to look around, the feel of the place, my monger friend and the pimp he choose were kind enough and we went to number of Baris. I really like Bong women, so we generally went to the Baris with Bong women. SG really blew my mind. I have been with various WG but there was always some compromise I had to do. Either it was looks, age, charges, anything else. You generally like a photo, like the FRs and when you meet the WG, there is something which is never the same as you imagined. SG is different. You don't have to compromise. Get a reliable pimp and you look till you find someone you like. And really like. The dishes are all laid out. Choose one. Prices are very competitive. The professional attitude of the WGs and every one else is world class. They are here to please. Looked around a lot and choose a very pretty girl who looked like Mithila Parkar. I took her for a dance session but then everything was in the menu. Dance is an experience which was new for me. You start with all clothes and it keeps coming off. Lot has been written about it so won't harp more. But it was nice to be with her and enjoy every moment of it. At the end she asked me if I m interested in the deed, how could I refuse. Wore the protection and got her in WOT, finished in Mish. We sat and chatted after the deed, she opened up to me about the problems the WG face in SG. A very genuine person indeed. She said she is going to go back not to return again. Felt some sad for people who are in this profession but without much choice. Anyways. Not a time watcher at all. Ok. One question I had, why they ask for cola. Because it allows them to remain awake the whole night. Demand of job- sad indeed. Final report.

Looks - 9, a bit skinny, small assets, you can watch Mithila and imagine her. Cute like the same.

DFK. Not much. But kisses good.

Damage - 3.2 k for 1 HR extended to about 1. 5 HR. + charges of a cola.

Overall - 8, VFM. Hell yes. WIR. May be yes. She is so cute.

I had planned for Shreya with SP Joy also but then got a sudden pull in the back so had to cancel. Joy is a bit angry with me though since I dint tell him the reason for cancellation.

Can't end this without thanking my mongering friend for not only taking me to SG. But for helping me in return of my wallet which I lost in the taxi while returning.

A memorable trip to Kolkata indeed. Hope things return to normal and I get to return to the City of Joy.

NewBoyArch
06-16-20, 04:52
You may try Ivory Banerjee or Julie Dutta both are in Facebook but expensive. You may also contact Happy Human in Facebook. There are 2 Piyali in Locanto, one at Dumdum area and another in Jadavpur. I tried the Dumdum girl, she is homely with nice attitude.

Anushka from Cocktail Thai Spa at Galleria mall in New Town is good. I still remember my last deed before lockdown which was with Anushka. Fucking in doggy with my thumb in her asshole, it was heavenly experience. She has nice ass. After lockdown started, I stopped mongering.Can't seem to get in touch with Julie Dutta anymore. Both her FB profile and phone number seems missing.

IAmTheBest
06-16-20, 06:30
Thanks. Will try. Yes because I had tried contacting them on the 6 t & 7th. Are the Thais still there?

Osmo is open since 10th of June already.

Catapult111
06-16-20, 14:07
Heu guys, can anyone help me with bitcoins? How to buy them ans use them.

Gim399
06-17-20, 03:31
Just saw this in bengali newspaper.

ToyBoyCal
06-17-20, 05:03
Just saw this in bengali newspaper.Hi buddy!

Would you be kind enough to translate the essence of the article for people like me who can not read Bengali.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Ilovmuff
06-17-20, 08:05
Transalation please!

Just saw this in bengali newspaper.

PleasureForYou
06-17-20, 08:11
You can find her digits on Kolkata massage republic. Her name starts with S and ends in I. But she is available only at night between 10:30 to 1 and you get to see her below neck, no face. Charges 800 for 15 minutes. She provides live video calls on what's app.I actually had a session with her and it was mind blowing. She is genuine but yes 800 is really high.

JHourHappy
06-17-20, 08:14
Transalation please!Corona in SG.

Gamer76
06-17-20, 10:12
Transalation please!He can't translate entire newspaper, just understand it's regarding covid situation in city.

Turgid
06-17-20, 14:31
Heu guys, can anyone help me with bitcoins? How to buy them ans use them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41JCpzvnn_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB5nrbe5YNM

Catapult111
06-17-20, 18:56
I have one to share.

This week I visited Sonali via Priya SP in Rajarhat.

Arrived at location, went up to the room. It's a double bed AC room with attached shower and bath. Very hygienic and clean. Clean white sheets inspire confidence in troubled times.

Sonali is about 30 years I guess. She is not tall, slightly fat but has a really spankable ass. The ass is her saving grace. Very spankable and she doesn't mind getting spanked.

Awesome BBBJ, went on for good while, she knows the tricks. Followed by WOT (considering her size she is very agile), reverse cowgirl and doggy. Came in doggy. Gave 500 for Tip.

Damage 2500+500 Tip.

Looks 6/10 (8 if you're an ass guy).

Face 6/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR May be, but will try new girls for now.

Catapult111
06-17-20, 19:07
Hi,

Any senior have any experience with her?Sumona is available for 2 k single shot. Please don't increase rates.

Catapult111
06-17-20, 19:09
Hi friends,

Last couple of months I tried few Indies and Spas. I am not going to the detailed FR as many of the members already posted about the same, but just my quick two cents.

J Spa, Dlf galleria. Good therapist available, I can say similar to Osmo. FS available for 3 k.

Julie Dutta from FB- 2 shots 4 hrs 16 k plus place. But expensive, but compensates with great service and conversation. Not a time watcher.

Almos Sapna - 19 year old very slim and cute college girl. Very less experienced. You can do as you wish. Standard rates.

Guddi. Many friends have written FRs, as usual good service.

Threesome with Riya and Another slim girl at Bangur MT. Just heaven. Damage 8 k..Please inbox Paro's number.

Catapult111
06-17-20, 19:41
You will get some like Nancy, Dolon from SP James operating out of The PARK.

Cheers.Number and rate please.

Catapult111
06-18-20, 04:03
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.If anyone has her number please inbox me. I'll return the favour.

NewBoyArch
06-18-20, 04:33
I have one to share.

Arrived at location, went up to the room. It's a double bed AC room with attached shower and bath. Very hygienic and clean. Clean white sheets inspire confidence in troubled times.

Sonali is about 30 years I guess. She is not tall, slightly fat but has a really spankable ass. The ass is her saving grace. Very spankable and she doesn't mind getting spanked.

Awesome BBBJ, went on for good while, she knows the tricks. Followed by WOT (considering her size she is very agile), reverse cowgirl and doggy. Came in doggy. Gave 500 for Tip.

Damage 2500+500 Tip.

Looks 6/10 (8 if you're an ass guy).Nice FR. I'm planning on a visit next week. This will help surely. Thanks.

Catapult111
06-18-20, 06:35
Have any one tested attached pic girls Mahi & Mukta. Please share the service quality and damage.Anyone taken their service?

Catapult111
06-18-20, 07:08
Heartiest gratitude to Rambo95. I am new to the forum and shared only one FR. The senior bro has been extremely helpful.

LoveGuy01
06-18-20, 11:24
Just wanted to share something funny and eye opening with our male community. I am sure all men would agree that mongering is fun, its might put a hole in your pocket but somewhere you know what both parties are signing up for. In layman terms we can say its a business deal but we mongers are humans and humans are controlled by emotions at times. I know few men would be cursing me by now cause nothing is more painful than reading a philosophical post on a mongering website but please bare with me.

I used to consider myself a little more mature with all the experience that I had gathered thanks to the wonderful community and its members as well as lot of books and videos that I have seen on how to get a girl. Each book has something or the other, youtube videos to be honest are just bullshits at least in our country. Still somehow I did get actions now and then with the so called non working girls. It not easy and frustrating at times cause at the end you don't know whether you going to get any action or not, off late I myself started enjoying the chase cause once you know you have options you don't feel that desperate or may be my testosterone have reduced thanks to the fast moving lifestyle.

Now I did manage to get in touch with a self proclaimed successful model. I met her through a dating website and after few conversation on the text we met in person. The place was always either a high end pub or a star hotel, before you jump to conclusion let me inform you that the girl always used to contribute 50 % of the bill and came in her own SUV while I drive a 3 year old mid range sedan. She had this in her that she is a feminist and she can take care of herself. Honestly, I did flirt with her, tried all the wisdom and charm that I have gathered from my experience and all those books but the girl always stood her ground and was like its love that she is after and she has gone past the stage where she can sleep around with random people just for intimacy. She used to talk about human unions, cosmos, tantra etc. Which to be honest was way above my head but at least I had company. Now when I was all sure nothing is going to happen with her I lost interest and we almost lost touch. As we know the earth is round and what goes around comes around, I saw her profile on SA. Well now I am confused here was this girl who always told me she can take care of her, in fact not told but proved me, told me she has grown past the stage of casual dating and here she is looking for intimacy with strangers for money.

I guess even three male gods Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh can't understand woman.

Ilovmuff
06-18-20, 12:11
Thanks for the transalation gist to both my fellow mongers!

Godzil
06-18-20, 12:39
You will get some like Nancy, Dolon from SP James operating out of The PARK.

Cheers.How much does he charge?

Saif1996
06-18-20, 18:56
How are the escorts in kolkata compared to Thailand? I'm actually from Bengal but live in North America. Thai girls have really good service and look okayish too. I have never really had escort in kolkata. How do they compare looks wise?

FuckkHead
06-18-20, 22:11
Sumona is available for 2 k single shot. Please don't increase rates.She is all over locanto Kolkata. Avoided till now assuming her fake. Pics are tempting. In fact too tempting for 2 k / shot.

LoveGuy01
06-19-20, 06:55
Anyone taken their service?I have tasted Mahi. She recently texted to inform that she changed her phone number which l didn't bother to save also. The price she expects for her service and the service she provides doesn't match. When l had met her she was one of those girls where l didn't finish cause of her attitude. She is a smooth talker but sucks in service.

Catapult111
06-19-20, 08:21
Hi guys,

I'm in Newtown. Searching for any slim and petite, preferably North Eastern bird in Newtown and nearby areas under 3 k per shot.

I'll return the favour with some awesome contacts under 3 k per shot. PM me.

SaahilKad
06-19-20, 08:56
Just wanted to share something funny and eye opening with our male community. I am sure all men would agree that mongering is fun, its might put a hole in your pocket but somewhere you know what both parties are signing up for. In layman terms we can say its a business deal but we mongers are humans and humans are controlled by emotions at times. I know few men would be cursing me by now cause nothing is more painful than reading a philosophical post on a mongering website but please bare with me.

I used to consider myself a little more mature with all the experience that I had gathered thanks to the wonderful community and its members as well as lot of books and videos that I have seen on how to get a girl. Each book has something or the other, youtube videos to be honest are just bullshits at least in our country. Still somehow I did get actions now and then with the so called non working girls. It not easy and frustrating at times cause at the end you don't know whether you going to get any action or not, off late I myself started enjoying the chase cause once you know you have options you don't feel that desperate or may be my testosterone have reduced thanks to the fast moving lifestyle.

Now I did manage to get in touch with a self proclaimed successful model. I met her through a dating website and after few conversation on the text we met in person. The place was always either a high end pub or a star hotel, before you jump to conclusion let me inform you that the girl always used to contribute 50 % of the bill and came in her own SUV while I drive a 3 year old mid range sedan. She had this in her that she is a feminist and she can take care of herself..Bro, her sugar daddy might have found another one, also corona and reality must have hit her hard.

SonicBoom1
06-19-20, 14:57
As we know the earth is round and what goes around comes around, I saw her profile on SA. Well now I am confused here was this girl who always told me she can take care of her, in fact not told but proved me, told me she has grown past the stage of casual dating and here she is looking for intimacy with strangers for money.

I guess even three male gods Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh can't understand woman.Not all women in SA are 'looking for intimacy with strangers for money'. Its the most common reason to be there, but is certainly not the only one. A few months ago I met a girl in Mexico City through that site, who literally shrieked in happiness on seeing me. When I offered her money at the end, she said, " I am not an escort!" She refused to take anything from me!! She was definitely searching for love which for geospatial reasons I could not provide.

KhealiJubak
06-19-20, 21:02
Whenever I go to mt spa, I tell the lady at the counter that I will pay only if I like a girl. They show me the girls (around 4 or 5) then ask to choose. In my last visit I didn't find anyone that I liked so I simply left. Without paying a penny. I suggest you to do the same. Tell them you just want to see the girls and you will pay only if you like a girl. If they refuse just tell them you visited them before and that's how it used to be.

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.Can you please share her digits?

KhealiJubak
06-19-20, 21:04
I have one to share.

Damage 2500+500 Tip.

Looks 6/10 (8 if you're an ass guy).

Face 6/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR May be, but will try new girls for now.Could you please share her digits?

Tarantula
06-20-20, 06:38
Hi,

Any senior have any experience with her?This ad is posted on multiple sections in Locanto. With such low prices of 6000 per night, it's really tempting. I really doubt if it's posted by the girl or her handler.

Tarantula
06-20-20, 06:40
How are the escorts in kolkata compared to Thailand? I'm actually from Bengal but live in North America. Thai girls have really good service and look okayish too. I have never really had escort in kolkata. How do they compare looks wise?Comparison between look wise is an individual perspective. But Thai girls generally can be viewed as beautiful because of their fair skin which Indian guys love. Again if any Kolkata escort is beautiful she may come with high attitude and average service.

Tarantula
06-20-20, 06:45
Not all women in SA are 'looking for intimacy with strangers for money'. Its the most common reason to be there, but is certainly not the only one. A few months ago I met a girl in Mexico City through that site, who literally shrieked in happiness on seeing me. When I offered her money at the end, she said, " I am not an escort!" She refused to take anything from me!! She was definitely searching for love which for geospatial reasons I could not provide.Those girls are really rare to get matched with. Otherwise most of the girls are there for their personal interest only. I think those people are better off to put their ads in a matrimonial website than these dating apps. They can find true love much faster their.

LoveGuy01
06-20-20, 08:18
Bro, her sugar daddy might have found another one, also corona and reality must have hit her hard.I am not sure whether she had a sugar daddy or not but l'm sure this Pandemic gave her a good reality check. Some people can earn lot of money but conserving wealth is also important, l am sure the girl had no idea about wealth management.

LoveGuy01
06-20-20, 09:35
Not all women in SA are 'looking for intimacy with strangers for money'. Its the most common reason to be there, but is certainly not the only one. A few months ago I met a girl in Mexico City through that site, who literally shrieked in happiness on seeing me. When I offered her money at the end, she said, " I am not an escort!" She refused to take anything from me!! She was definitely searching for love which for geospatial reasons I could not provide.I agree what you just said, l myself have experienced it with girls from Thailand, North East where the girl were excited and l had some found memories. I have experienced it with some WG too where if you treat them right money becomes secondary but with this girl l just didn't trust her words that she is looking for just love.

LoveGuy01
06-20-20, 10:04
Anyone met her or knows any where about this girl?

Ranchibaba
06-20-20, 10:20
Whenever I go to mt spa, I tell the lady at the counter that I will pay only if I like a girl. They show me the girls (around 4 or 5) then ask to choose. In my last visit I didn't find anyone that I liked so I simply left. Without paying a penny. I suggest you to do the same. Tell them you just want to see the girls and you will pay only if you like a girl. If they refuse just tell them you visited them before and that's how it used to be.

Also checkout pb spa. You can get 2 spa sessions there for 5 k. If you're having difficulty finding this spa, then just search for "elen optics" in Google maps. Pb spa is just opposite to elen optics in phoolbagan area. Spa is located on the top floor of the building. There is also a bank in this building. It's a little shady place but definitely value for money. If you visit them often and build a good rapport with them they also send the girl's pics over WhatsApp. If you're visiting them for the first time you can ask for guddi. Some of the other ones like Ankita and Tia have left the spa and are working independently charging around 5 k to 6 k. I met Ankita in oyo room for 2 shots sometime back. I can share her number over pm.Can you share Ankita number over PM. Will appreciate a lot buddy.

Catapult111
06-20-20, 11:32
New bird arrived with my old SP close to CC2 mall. Went for the "First Day First Show".

Girl is cute and inexperienced. Says 19 and looks 19. Bengali chick, seems decent and well educated. Long hair, and 30 inch waist (I guess) and small but perky boobs.

It's my old SP so wasn't concerned about location or room or hygiene. Many of the tiny cracks in that wooden bed might have been made by yours truly. Girl was decent. Nice double bed with AC and fresh white sheets. Doesn't drink or smoke, although helped me enjoy a beer.

She was wearing Tshirt with no bra, nipples poking out due to cold AC air. Made her sit on my lap fully dressed (and slowly grinding) and hold the beer to my mouth. Then undressed her, she doesn't do DFK which is a shame cause has natural duck face lips (Vacuum cleaners). Tried fondling and BBBJ, does a good job for Tip but while deep throat she tried hard but almost choked so I took pity and switched to banging pussy.

WOT, reverse WOT then doggy and finally came in missionary with her heels on my shoulder. The girl looks smoking in doggy although scared of getting her hair pulled.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Service 8-10/10 (depends on your preference) If you like expert service girls like Adrija, Sumi, Esha, Julie then not for you, but if you prefer an amateur flower trying her best of please you and enjoying herself while at it; then high ratings.

Damage 4 K.

WIR Hell yeah!

For 4 k she was totally worth it. I like inexperienced girls because GFE is natural and not forced unlike veteran pros. Again, to each his own.

MadMonkey2013
06-20-20, 14:24

I used to consider myself a little more mature with all the experience that I had gathered thanks to the wonderful community and its members as well as lot of books and videos that I have seen on how to get a girl. Each book has something or the other, youtube videos to be honest are just bullshits at least in our country. Still somehow I did get actions now and then with the so called non working girls. It not easy and frustrating at times cause at the end you don't know whether you going to get any action or not, off late I myself started enjoying the chase cause once you know you have options you don't feel that desperate or may be my testosterone have reduced thanks to the fast moving lifestyle..That's just the "modern, independent and strong" woman for you.

BTW stop trying to understand women. Only women understand women and they hate each other.

Bsrsks
06-20-20, 15:20
She is all over locanto Kolkata. Avoided till now assuming her fake. Pics are tempting. In fact too tempting for 2 k / shot.Has anyone taken her service. Kindly share her reviews. Looking forward to meet.

Bsrsks
06-20-20, 18:20
She is all over locanto Kolkata. Avoided till now assuming her fake. Pics are tempting. In fact too tempting for 2 k / shot.Any review about Sumona.

Planning to meet her. Please guide.

LoveGuy01
06-20-20, 19:59
This ad is posted on multiple sections in Locanto. With such low prices of 6000 per night, it's really tempting. I really doubt if it's posted by the girl or her handler.6000 night isn't low for Kolkata standards. You just need little ground work and self improvement. Kolkata is the cheapest metro to live in, same rule applies for mongering in Kolkata.

SkankHunt43
06-21-20, 08:18
I have one to share.

Damage 2500+500 Tip.Can I get the digits of SP Priya? Sonali looks tempting and I'm an out and out ass guy!

Tarantula
06-21-20, 13:17
6000 night isn't low for Kolkata standards. You just need little ground work and self improvement. Kolkata is the cheapest metro to live in, same rule applies for mongering in Kolkata.But on the other hand I have seen past reports of indies taking 6000 for 2 shots in previous report, like Meghna or Sana for 20 k for full night. That doesn't explain Kolkata being cheapest. With increase in demand rates also increase.

FunAtWork
06-21-20, 13:36
I think she is in Tinder, and was chatting with her one day during the lock down. Good to converse with. Is she with your SP? Long break because of this COVID. Old bones rusting. Will have to start action soon. Tinder was the only positive in the whole lot of negatives.

Cheers.

FAW.

Anyone met her or knows any where about this girl?

LoveGuy01
06-21-20, 21:00
I think she is in Tinder, and was chatting with her one day during the lock down. Good to converse with. Is she with your SP? Long break because of this COVID. Old bones rusting. Will have to start action soon. Tinder was the only positive in the whole lot of negatives.

Cheers.

FAW.She 'was' with my SP.

Godzil
06-22-20, 06:42
But on the other hand I have seen past reports of indies taking 6000 for 2 shots in previous report, like Meghna or Sana for 20 k for full night. That doesn't explain Kolkata being cheapest. With increase in demand rates also increase.I have seen reports where people have paid 6 k for 1 shot to Meghna which is not worth it. One of my friend tried her and was heavily disappointed. She is like an aged aunty but people don't know because her reports are too much hyped. My friend said she is below average, smelly pussy, maybe due to so much pounding. She is also married or separated I don't know exactly and with a child also. She falls in aunty category with her age maybe 34 or something. Only thing she has is a fair complexion and big boobs which is obviously due to her childbirth. Other than than nothing special. My friend was not so impressed. And on top of that she applies so much ugly make up on her face that it makes her look more ugly. She is very fat like a baby elephant and not suitable for slim or medium people. Also my friend said she eats so much during meet that she farts in between session which is highly unpleasant. I don't know why to pay so much to average girls. I don't know who Sana is.

Xq125
06-22-20, 10:46
6000 night isn't low for Kolkata standards. You just need little ground work and self improvement. Kolkata is the cheapest metro to live in, same rule applies for mongering in Kolkata.With all due respect brother, Kolkata can never be the cheapest metro to monger in. While it is of course definitely cheaper and more value for money when it comes to living and food, there is overall a scarcity of girls, especially VFM girls and still a high demand of mongering. If you look at Delhi on the other hand, there are more girls, more options and extending it to NCR, on average it is tough to beat what is on offer. Of course, Kolkata has SG and experts who frequent that place may disagree with me, but this is my humble opinion.

Finally, a sort of indicator of mongering activity and sharing would be to look at the number of posts and FRs that are circulated every week on both Forum threads, it is not even a fair comparison. Thankfully Kolkata will never be as expensive as Bangalore but to think you would ever get the damage levels as low as Gurgaon, is just wishful thinking.

DesiMongerer
06-22-20, 12:57
SP quoting 12 k for short time.

Catapult111
06-22-20, 14:25
Can I get the digits of SP Priya? Sonali looks tempting and I'm an out and out ass guy!Inbox me. Let's see.

LoveGuy01
06-22-20, 17:44
With all due respect brother, Kolkata can never be the cheapest metro to monger in. While it is of course definitely cheaper and more value for money when it comes to living and food, there is overall a scarcity of girls, especially VFM girls and still a high demand of mongering. If you look at Delhi on the other hand, there are more girls, more options and extending it to NCR, on average it is tough to beat what is on offer. Of course, Kolkata has SG and experts who frequent that place may disagree with me, but this is my humble opinion.

Finally, a sort of indicator of mongering activity and sharing would be to look at the number of posts and FRs that are circulated every week on both Forum threads, it is not even a fair comparison. Thankfully Kolkata will never be as expensive as Bangalore but to think you would ever get the damage levels as low as Gurgaon, is just wishful thinking.Please read the second line l wrote in my previous post. I agree with your views about Delhi mongering scene but then Delhi is no Pattaya. Please refrain yourself from comparing with other cities. Instead do a little ground work. I can assure you, if you put in effort there is no dearth of option available in Kolkata at a very reasonable rate. In fact l can even assure you if you put in some effort to groom yourself you might not have to pay cash but still expect to burn some dough to buy dinner or small presents.

P.S. Kolkata has Bengali girls, Bengali girls have high libido the only difference is Kolkata forum members don't believe in sharing is caring concept. Lastly, most men here don't have a good pad of their own. If you have your own bachelor's pad you will see a huge difference in number and quality of girls you score with.

Gabbym45
06-23-20, 03:13
Hi guys, came to Kolkata after a long time, any news.

About Thai Village which is near Acropolis. Any recommendations.

Of a good Thai or NE or local with good service.

And big boobs.

NewBoyArch
06-23-20, 04:52
Hope you guys are doing well in the pandemic.

Thinking about getting back to my mongering ways shortly.

Any precautions that I need to keep in mind?

Is it safe yet in the city?

DesiMongerer
06-23-20, 06:12
Hello fellow mongerers,

I am in Kolkata for a couple of days. Will you be kind enough to share a couple of good WG for entire night today. I am put up at a Alipore hotel.

Budget 10-11 k. Please DM me. Thanks in advance.

Catapult111
06-23-20, 06:30

Is it safe yet in the city?No place is safe but certain SPs are taking more precaution.

Inbox me for details.

FunAtWork
06-23-20, 12:15
Initially go for the hygienic girls who are meeting 3-4 persons monthly and avoid the ones or the SP dens and Massage parlour where the girls are meeting 3-4 persons regularly.

Also avoid the very cheap and shaggy places where the actions happens.

Stay Safe, Bang Safe.

FAW.

Is it safe yet in the city?

FunAtWork
06-23-20, 12:24
Absolutely agree, a bachelor's pad helps you and changes the scenario all together. Now with COVID it will be even a greater differentiator as the better ones won't want to go to the Oyo's or Stay Uncles.

Cheers and safe banging!

FAW.

Please read the second line l wrote in my previous post. I agree with your views about Delhi mongering scene but then Delhi is no Pattaya. Please refrain yourself from comparing with other cities. Instead do a little ground work. I can assure you, if you put in effort there is no dearth of option available in Kolkata at a very reasonable rate. In fact l can even assure you if you put in some effort to groom yourself you might not have to pay cash but still expect to burn some dough to buy dinner or small presents.

P.S. Kolkata has Bengali girls, Bengali girls have high libido the only difference is Kolkata forum members don't believe in sharing is caring concept. Lastly, most men here don't have a good pad of their own. If you have your own bachelor's pad you will see a huge difference in number and quality of girls you score with.

Friend Find
06-24-20, 15:31
I think it is still not advisable to go mongering yet; you never know. Besides, most of the girls in SG are not yet back from their villages. Since most of you are so keen to take risks during this global pandemic and resume mongering, why not get a life insurance? Or get investment with a life cover? I am sure money is not a constraint here. If any one is interested let me know.

Jacker93
06-24-20, 20:51
I visited it last year in 2018. Bina told me Alo got married and so left. But you saying Bina also left now? SO there is no other girls who is worth visiting?Kd is very much alive. There is a girl named *goddess of wealth* in Bengali who is heavenly and gives slurpy BBJ with CIM. Visiting her for the past 3 years, and never felt to go to anyone else.

Unable to visit for the past 4 months due to lockdown, but miss her **** and mouth badly.

Damages- 0. 6 k.

GFE-10/10.

DFK-yes.

Boobs-7/10.

NewBoyArch
06-25-20, 04:27
No place is safe but certain SPs are taking more precaution.

Inbox me for details.Thanks a lot!

Let me get the subscription so that I can Inbox you.

Rrohitchnada
06-25-20, 20:01
Which place is this?

Pointers please.

Kd is very much alive. There is a girl named *goddess of wealth* in Bengali who is heavenly and gives slurpy BBJ with CIM. Visiting her for the past 3 years, and never felt to go to anyone else.

Unable to visit for the past 4 months due to lockdown, but miss her **** and mouth badly.

Damages- 0. 6 k.

GFE-10/10.

DFK-yes.

Boobs-7/10.

DasAbhishek007
06-25-20, 20:33
She is all over locanto Kolkata. Avoided till now assuming her fake. Pics are tempting. In fact too tempting for 2 k / shot.Hi, please share her FR or experience you had.

DasAbhishek007
06-26-20, 09:53
Sumona is available for 2 k single shot. Please don't increase rates.Hi, please share her FR or experience you had.

Hamishxyz
06-26-20, 16:38
Guys,

Can anyone DM me SP Priya's contact? Her price range looked absolutely fine in compared to some overhyped SPs backed by Hyderabad based pimp posing as Senior members. Those who have been to Madurdaha (Near Avishikta) will realize. I will open that chapter later with the proofs, for now help me with SP Priya's contact with ref and few other contacts within that range, I. E, 3-4 k with place.

MaxSpeed1143
06-27-20, 00:34
Sumona is available for 2 k single shot. Please don't increase rates.The one problem I see with Sumona locanto is that, the ID ad is posted from is registered more than 5 year old.

Which means she is working for a SP and not an indie.

Uziuzi
06-27-20, 05:57
I am looking for some info regarding Deepali SP working in Lansdown area. Kolkata veterans please share your views about the authenticity, safety, services and quality of bird. TIA.

Catapult111
06-27-20, 17:09
Hi, please share her FR or experience you had.Inbox me. I have fucked 3 girls in same flat. They claim to be indies. Say that they rented the flat NY themselves. One referred to other. Don't know if they've a big boss or not.

All seem VFM.

Kolsx
06-27-20, 21:06
KD. A cheap den in SG. It used to be a popular den in this forum. But got lost like all other cheap places.

Safe mongering.

Kolsx.

Which place is this?

Pointers please.

Hem02
06-28-20, 07:40
Guys,

Can anyone DM me SP Priya's contact? Her price range looked absolutely fine in compared to some overhyped SPs backed by Hyderabad based pimp posing as Senior members. Those who have been to Madurdaha (Near Avishikta) will realize. I will open that chapter later with the proofs, for now help me with SP Priya's contact with ref and few other contacts within that range, I. E, 3-4 k with place.Hi,

I am veteran member of this forum for last 2 years and has been following this forum closely. My PM is also active. Since the name SP Anita near Madurdaha (Avishikta) who self proclaimed herself as veteran player came up in this forum I couldn't stop to write a review about this SP. She is expensive and charges quite highly about 6 K for single shot. The girls are nice but overpriced. By the way I also require SP Priya contact details because she seems to be quite reasonable.

Jacker93
06-29-20, 07:35
Which place is this?

Pointers please.Try the girl mentioned, She is heavenly. Map of KD is available in the forum if you need directions.

Catapult111
06-29-20, 13:11
Hi,

I am veteran member of this forum for last 2 years and has been following this forum closely. My PM is also active. Since the name SP Anita near Madurdaha (Avishikta) who self proclaimed herself as veteran player came up in this forum I couldn't stop to write a review about this SP. She is expensive and charges quite highly about 6 K for single shot. The girls are nice but overpriced. By the way I also require SP Priya contact details because she seems to be quite reasonable.Inbox me. I'll share Priya's contact.

RasikaNagara
06-29-20, 16:18
KD. A cheap den in SG. It used to be a popular den in this forum. But got lost like all other cheap places.

Safe mongering.

Kolsx.KD although cheap still it is the preferred destination of many. My last visit was February 2020. I get much more than my expectation and never got disappointed.

SkankHunt43
06-30-20, 16:58
Inbox me. I'll share Priya's contact.Hi,

I messaged you too about 1.5 weeks ago and didn't get a response. Would greatly appreciate if you share the details of Priya.

Vik 99
07-02-20, 02:05
I visited your city due to official work. I had some time to kill in the evening. As already mentioned by the Calcutta seniors that it's not a good time to visit SG and they were right. SG was almost empty when I visited around 5 pm. But there were a few girls in almost every other building that I visited. Liked one girl in Bharat Bari, named Sunita Agarwal. Although she said she is not Agarwali. She was quite fair with a nice physique and amazing service. She had a great attitude and cooperated wholly. I think I was lucky to find such a gem in these times. Overall a good experience in Calcutta.

I tried to locate KD as it was mentioned very frequently in this forum, but I could not find it. I may try once more this evening. Searching this forum I found some directions which mentioned a public urinal and a chariot. I did locate both but there were so many lanes, I couldn't tell which one leads to KD. Being an outsider I did not want to ask anyone for directions. The area seemed like a decent place not like the SG area, so it might be riskier to ask the locals for directions. If any senior would be kind enough to help me locate KD and what to ask the locals, without getting into trouble, like building number, street number etc, I would be grateful.

Rrohitchnada
07-02-20, 04:12
Seems PB has got new collection apart from their all timer Guddi and the popular Tia is also back.

LoveGuy01
07-02-20, 08:34
Any one tried this girl?

RajTaj
07-02-20, 16:42
I visited your city due to official work. I had some time to kill in the evening. As already mentioned by the Calcutta seniors that it's not a good time to visit SG and they were right. SG was almost empty when I visited around 5 pm. But there were a few girls in almost every other building that I visited. Liked one girl in Bharat Bari, named Sunita Agarwal. Although she said she is not Agarwali. She was quite fair with a nice physique and amazing service. She had a great attitude and cooperated wholly. I think I was lucky to find such a gem in these times. Overall a good experience in Calcutta.

I tried to locate KD as it was mentioned very frequently in this forum, but I could not find it. I may try once more this evening. Searching this forum I found some directions which mentioned a public urinal and a chariot. I did locate both but there were so many lanes, I couldn't tell which one leads to KD. Being an outsider I did not want to ask anyone for directions. The area seemed like a decent place not like the SG area, so it might be riskier to ask the locals for directions. If any senior would be kind enough to help me locate KD and what to ask the locals, without getting into trouble, like building number, street number etc, I would be grateful.I am a new bee and would like to explore SG. So wondering if it is okay to just drop by and explore different buildings or I must have agents / SP? Since you visited recently please let me know. In Quora I found people are telling that premium building girls can only be contacted through agents and so wondering about the rule book. Since it would be my first time I would like to be safe and cautious.

FunAtWork
07-02-20, 17:42
Any Seniors has Info about this lady in Pic.

Please PM the service ratings in PM.

NB: please don't flood inbox for details. I know perfectly well with whom to share.

The person who shares the ratings off course gets a similar contact even without him asking for same.

Cheers Happy and Safe Banging.

FAW.

Gaurav7
07-02-20, 20:57
Hi, can you please share PB's contact?

Seems PB has got new collection apart from their all timer Guddi and the popular Tia is also back.

Vik 99
07-03-20, 05:30
I am a new bee and would like to explore SG. So wondering if it is okay to just drop by and explore different buildings or I must have agents / SP? Since you visited recently please let me know. In Quora I found people are telling that premium building girls can only be contacted through agents and so wondering about the rule book. Since it would be my first time I would like to be safe and cautious.I went with a local Bengali friend from office. I would not have gone alone without a local friend as I don't even speak the local language. As I've heard there are some shady areas where they snatch all your belongings once you go inside their buildings. I think the lane we took was Abinash Kabiraj St. From Sovabazar St. You can search for Central Avenue and go south to Abinash Kabiraj St. The agents as you asked are available almost everywhere. They will be looking at you as you walk in that lane. There is a UBI ATM in that same st. I think most of the buildings were near that ATM. I know there are a few girls in Bharat Bari as I went to that building few days back to a girl named Sunita Agarwal. There were a few girls in many of the other buildings too but I don't remember the building names. There were police officers near the main roads almost everywhere, but my friend assured me that it was safe.

HereToHelp
07-03-20, 05:43
I am unable to get membership at the moment, so unable to share any contact via pm. But I can share this contact I found on instagram. Her ID is "aliza. Service". Showed me a few girls with rates from 3 k to 15 k. Some of them were decent. If anyone is familiar with this contact please share review. This person didn't seem like the few other ones who ask for advance and then disappear. Seems genuine. Please share review if you take up their service.

SensualLover
07-03-20, 08:35
Hi, can you please share PB's contact?Hi,

Hope everyone is doing great. I have been trying to call PB number of times, no one picks up phone. Has the number changed?

Cheers.

SensualLover
07-03-20, 08:36
Hi,

Just called Osmo today and they are open. Has anyone tried?

Cheers!

NewInPune
07-03-20, 10:00
Hey Bro.

Sorry. Maybe a stupid quetion. But what's PB SOA?

Can you share contact and cost?

Thanks.

Catapult111
07-03-20, 12:34
Seems PB has got new collection apart from their all timer Guddi and the popular Tia is also back.The blue top gorl (middle) seems to be like Riya Oyo (652). Correct me if I am wrong.

Catapult111
07-03-20, 12:39
Any Seniors has Info about this lady in Pic.

Please PM the service ratings in PM.

NB: please don't flood inbox for details. I know perfectly well with whom to share.

The person who shares the ratings off course gets a similar contact even without him asking for same.

FAW.Are you sure it's a lady? Seems like a man or a trans.

DasAbhishek007
07-03-20, 14:04
Inbox me. I have fucked 3 girls in same flat. They claim to be indies. Say that they rented the flat NY themselves. One referred to other. Don't know if they've a big boss or not.

All seem VFM.Hi,

I do not have subscription so not being able to PM. Please share a post or your experience here.

SkankHunt43
07-03-20, 16:19
Seems PB has got new collection apart from their all timer Guddi and the popular Tia is also back.I've heard of this PB Spa a lot, can you tell me how to reach there? Is there any landmark I should lookout for? And do they need references to bring out the "special service"?

Hamishxyz
07-03-20, 16:42
What's the price point like? Costly as MT?

Zippos
07-03-20, 17:01
Long overdue review! Had a quick trip to Kolkata before lockdown happened (March 12-20) and was lucky enough to Fly out before Air Space closed.

Most of the girls I had lined up before hand either had period or COVID19 fear! FAW Dada was nice enough to come in rescue.

Day 1: Initial choice was Megha but was Quoting 15 k for 9 pm to 6 am! Deal fell through, so proceeded with.

Miss Boo. K Babas contact and he went above and beyond to help out. Young, skinny, high mileage but with the Firmest 34 DD cups I've ever lands my hands on. She loves to be squeezed as hard as humanly possible. Decent attitude but has a cheap look and feel. 5 k 2's. Will repeat for sure for the sake of enjoying a spinner with firm boobs.

Day 2: Mrs Rim. Chubby with big fat melons, very talkative and foodie! Very wet in action. First shot was okay but second shot, she was in a total body shock after inserting in her back door 6 k + Uber. Will I repeat, I don't think so!

Day 3: Ms Reen - 35+ average boobs, lack in class but very good attitude. Very accommodating and friendly. Full night 3's 12 k. May repeat for the sake of attitude.

Day 4: No action due to scheduling conflict and didn't like any of the WG that was available. Besides needed a break.

Day 5: Ms Mayu + Ms San: Two young, very non pro girls with very low mileage. Dada was the guest of honor. Time Well spent. Specially Ms Mayu has an amazing attitude and body. 12 k for 4 shot between me and Dada.

Day 6: Ms Ree to Ms Kast. Initially was supposed to meet Ree but due to traveling, she was exhausted. Dada managed to find alternative Ms Kast and ever thankful for that. Ms Kast is in her mid 20's, great attitude, great body, very hygienic with a very clean shaved Kitty. 13 k for full night 3 shot. Will definitely repeat in future.

Day 7: Ms Tan: Long awaited icing on the cake! Couldn't meet whole week due to period! In her early 20's, Great attitude, absolute fit body, nice big melons and educated. Carries great vibe and attitude with her. 9 k 2's. Money well spent and will meet her again next time I'm in Kolkata.

Day 8: I had a plan to meet Ms Tan but due to work load, ended up canceling and left my favorite City Kolkata.

Looking forward to next visit COVID 19 is over! Until then, Cheer brothers. Stay safe and maintain social distancing. If you can't control your urges, please practice. Happy safe mongering.

JAwedKhan
07-03-20, 22:51
Long overdue review! Had a quick trip to Kolkata before lockdown happened (March 12-20) and was lucky enough to Fly out before Air Space closed.

Most of the girls I had lined up before hand either had period or COVID19 fear! FAW Dada was nice enough to come in rescue.

Day 1: Initial choice was Megha but was Quoting 15 k for 9 pm to 6 am! Deal fell through, so proceeded with.

Miss Boo. K Babas contact and he went above and beyond to help out. Young, skinny, high mileage but with the Firmest 34 DD cups I've ever lands my hands on. She loves to be squeezed as hard as humanly possible. Decent attitude but has a cheap look and feel. 5 k 2's. Will repeat for sure for the sake of enjoying a spinner with firm boobs.

Day 2: Mrs Rim. Chubby with big fat melons, very talkative and foodie! Very wet in action. First shot was okay but second shot, she was in a total body shock after inserting in her back door 6 k + Uber. Will I repeat, I don't think so!

Day 3: Ms Reen - 35+ average boobs, lack in class but very good attitude. Very accommodating and friendly. Full night 3's 12 k. May repeat for the sake of attitude.

Day 4: No action due to scheduling conflict and didn't like any of the WG that was available. Besides needed a break..Seems like you had great fun bro.

If you have non issue I will ask to share the contact to my mail.

Thanks.

NewBoyArch
07-04-20, 03:06
I am a new bee and would like to explore SG. So wondering if it is okay to just drop by and explore different buildings or I must have agents / SP? Since you visited recently please let me know. In Quora I found people are telling that premium building girls can only be contacted through agents and so wondering about the rule book. Since it would be my first time I would like to be safe and cautious.Not at all recommended to solo SG until and unless you have a proper inside contact. There are detailed walkthroughs and troubleshoots here in earlier posts. Do some research and you are sure to come across a detailed map of the said place in the forum. There are tips to avoid LE and unnecessary harassment as well.

Xq125
07-04-20, 10:22
This is an FR from back in early March. Had spoken to Hyderabad Passionate bro about the girl. She was a Bengali girl Ms M. Had gone late in the evening, was probably the last client of the day. She was a bit talkative but sweet. The massage was quite good but she quoted 5 k for FS. Eventually settled at 3.5 k, was not too difficult as she wanted to get a pay day before leaving. Good massage but be sure to carry your own condom to the Spa. Also, make sure you're clear about counter charges as they can greatly vary from 1-3 k.

Boobs- 8.

Looks -7.

Massage - 8.

BJ - 7.

FS - 7.

Damage - 5 k total including counter charge.

WIR. Don't think so, good experience but lots of fish in the Spa Scene.

Overall, it was a good experience. She also spoke about the threesome scene which I did not commit to, and the lockdown happened soon after. Once things settle, I may go and try it.

DriftKing1992
07-04-20, 10:30
Hi guys,

Can anyone give a ground report of how things are in Sonagachi? Like in premium buildings how many girls in each building? Any good young and hot chicks available?

MaskedBoy666
07-05-20, 13:06
Need help with spas and indies who are safe to have sex. Big boobs are welcome. Not fat chics. Any friends would like to help me? My private is active.

NewBoyArch
07-06-20, 17:01
I am unable to get membership at the moment, so unable to share any contact via pm. But I can share this contact I found on instagram. Her ID is "aliza. Service". Showed me a few girls with rates from 3 k to 15 k. Some of them were decent. If anyone is familiar with this contact please share review. This person didn't seem like the few other ones who ask for advance and then disappear. Seems genuine. Please share review if you take up their service.Tried to contact. Did not respond.

HereToHelp
07-07-20, 07:21
Tried to contact. Did not respond.I just checked, it says they've been offline for 2 days. Maybe they'll be online soon.

FunAtWork
07-10-20, 17:48
Hi guys,

If anyone has tried out these girls, can I have the service details please.

Contacts not required. Only service details.

FAW.

Atanu
07-13-20, 18:00
Hi all,

I am not new to the forum but yes a new Subscribed member. It would be lovely if someone can share good contacts of GFE near Sodepur, Belgharia Dunlop or Dumdum. Sorry I don't have any contacts to reciprocate. I would love to connect with senior members here.

Zippos
07-13-20, 21:53
Brothers, greatly appreciate your PM and more than willing to share contacts! However, all the WG listed on previous review post has stopped working due to COVID19 and won't be back to work until situations gets better. Most of the requested not to share and in fact some of them even switched off their phone!

Rest assured, I have your PM and I will start sharing contact as soon as they starts working.

Stay safe and happy safe Mongering.

Looking forward to next visit COVID 19 is over! Until then, Cheer brothers. Stay safe and maintain social distancing. If you can't control your urges, please practice. Happy safe mongering.

Atanu
07-16-20, 11:57
Would you like to share the contact. PM active.

Special thanks to DukeNukem08 for providing her number.

She was beautiful; just the kind of woman / lady I prefer. She was on the bulkier side and not very fair; but she was beautiful. She is just the GFE you world like provided you like bulkier woman.

Everything was great about her and apart from anal everything was on the plate.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10 - Big.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10..

LoveGuy01
07-17-20, 06:29
Hello Amigos!

I don't know whether l should be posting this here on ISG or not but l read other city forums where members shared their covid sexpades, so l thought l will share my experience too.

Honestly, this covid break out has spoiled my social life all together. Before the pandemic even if l wasn't getting late l was going out with my buddies every Saturday to grab couple of beers, this has become like an unbreakable oath for our group but cause of the pandemic all bars are closed and meeting up at home and drinking gets boring after couple of months. I am active on different dating apps but there also most girls in local proximity is either too boring, talk like a 15 year old school girl and the ones l make some chemistry aren't willing to step out or meet up cause of this pandemic. I felt this is how life going to be for a while.

As it is said god always have different plans for you and when you give up all hope but keep faith is the time he comes to your rescue. I matched with a gorgeous lady on Bumble. She is 30 absolutely breath taking but married. After some initial messages came to know she is an Indian origin born in Port Blair, raised in England and married to another Indian origin guy but citizen of Scotland. I felt this woman is out of my league so l didn't raise my expectations too high. After initial text messages she told me she is stuck in Kolkata for almost three months staying with some distant relatives of hers in South Kolkata and how she is hating Kolkata as she can't even step out of home and she will do anything for some good company and fresh air.

This was my clue l asked her for a drive, l promised her it would be a simple drive as even l am on the same page as her and there won't be any funny business. I knew she wanted to but is in two mind. To further win her trust l suggested we opt for a video call before she can make her decision, god bless bumble people to incorporate video call feature on their platform. After we did a small call she was ready to meet and l met her.

Picked her up from South Kolkata around 7 and she turned out in a proper Saree. God! I had a raging hard on but l had to control. Her skin was glowing as if she never have stepped out in Sun. I actually told her that, she was like she is from Glasgow and how she misses Sun there. I kept driving around and making her conversation. After a while l told her l don't want to drive anymore can l stop the car somewhere and we talk? She was OK, so stopped my car just opposite RCGC. That place is little dark but not exactly intimidating. While talking l kept looking into her eyes and kept complimenting her on her skin. She was like if you like it so much why don't you touch them. That was the sign l was looking for. I rubbed my fingers on her hands, then on her palm, then politely l asked can l touch her neck? She just teased me by saying l thought you were going to behave, l was like that's why l asked or else l don't ask. She was like help yourself. Ran my fingers on her neck, then slowly on her cheeks before reaching for back of her head and pulling herself towards me to kiss her. Well she didn't resist but it wasn't full on DFK, it was just a 5 second peck. Before she could say anything l complimented her on her soft lips. She just blushed. I knew l was in and now l can raise my expectations.

This all happened yesterday evening. She told me men in Kolkata are so shy and introvert most men can't even break the ice. I was like good for me less competition for me. She even confessed how she miss her husband so much as it's been so long she had any physical intimacy and how this is the longest time she went without getting laid. I promptly suggested we book a room and l can help her. She bur*st into laughter and told me to hold my horses, she was like she enjoyed my company but it's too early to jump into bed. I tried to keep a straight face and told l was just being a gentleman. She said let's meet couple of times more and then decide, after all she is stuck here till end of August for sure.

SilkCut
07-17-20, 06:56
I have been following ISG for a long time now; but have never written a FR here, and this will be my first FR.

After being stuck at home for months, decided to go to SG.

Called Tarun (number ending 125) before reaching SG and fixed meeting near the chariot at 5 pm. I had found him randomly near the chariot long time back and have been using him since.

Now, SG regulars will know that 5 pm is a little too early for SG, nevertheless, I always go around this time. Please note that given the current pandemic situation, not every building is open now, and most of the Agarwali girls are not there at SG.

Anyways, went to 4-5 buildings; some of the rooms were closed, and many girls were still either sleeping or getting ready.

Finally went to Purono 10 Number Building and met Tanisha (number ending 107) on the 2nd floor. She was dressed in a short black dress and had good boobs and a bubbly ass. Asked 3.2 k for dance plus shot for 1.5 hours, but brought it down to 2.5 k. Dance moves were good and she was trying to please from the start. Took off the dress after 1 song and took off the bra and panties after the second song. And after dancing on 3-4 songs, she started undressing me and playing with my dick followed by a slurpy CBJ (she was open to BBJ).

Open to everything except anal. So boobs sucking, fingering, spanking and everything was on. The sex was also good. Was open to trying positions so started with missionary followed by WOT and doggy.

Looks - 7/10 (we'll, looks are subjective. So attached a pic for you to decide).

Boobs - 9/10 (big, firm boobs with big brown nips).

Ass - 9/10 (a pleasure during doggy and also she is open to spanking).

GFE - 6/10.

CBJ - 7/10 (she was open to BBJ also).

Sex - 8/10 (pussy is quite right).

Damage - 2.5 k (plus 100 for colddrinks).

WIR. Don't think so. Very good experience, but lots of fish in SG and would want to try a new girl next time!

MaskedBoy666
07-17-20, 17:06
What has happened to the forum. Just one person replied to me in private. I am in need of some big boobs. The bigger the better. Should not be a BBW. Except Sonagachi anywhere. Price is not a barrier. 3 k 4 k 5 k 6 k any price. Product should be worthy of it. Looking forward for more replies in private. Have a good one. Tc.

NeoPlanet
07-18-20, 06:14
Would you like to share the contact. PM active.No contact. Dude. I lost her number.

Friend Find
07-19-20, 05:38
I have been following ISG for a long time now; but have never written a FR here, and this will be my first FR.

Looks - 7/10 (we'll, looks are subjective. So attached a pic for you to decide).

Boobs - 9/10 (big, firm boobs with big brown nips).

Ass - 9/10 (a pleasure during doggy and also she is open to spanking).

GFE - 6/10.

CBJ - 7/10 (she was open to BBJ also).

Sex - 8/10 (pussy is quite right).

Damage - 2.5 k (plus 100 for colddrinks).

WIR. Don't think so. Very good experience, but lots of fish in SG and would want to try a new girl next time!Where is the attached pic?

FunAtWork
07-19-20, 09:54
Did you finally manage to fuck Debolina? She is quite amazing lady. Try her. She is craving to get fucked up real hard.

Cheers and Safe Mongering.

FAW.

Hello Amigos!

I don't know whether l should be posting this here on ISG or not but l read other city forums where members shared their covid sexpades, so l thought l will share my experience too.

Honestly, this covid break out has spoiled my social life all together. Before the pandemic even if l wasn't getting late l was going out with my buddies every Saturday to grab couple of beers, this has become like an unbreakable oath for our group but cause of the pandemic all bars are closed and meeting up at home and drinking gets boring after couple of months. I am active on different dating apps but there also most girls in local proximity is either too boring, talk like a 15 year old school girl and the ones l make some chemistry aren't willing to step out or meet up cause of this pandemic. I felt this is how life going to be for a while.

As it is said god always have different plans for you and when you give up all hope but keep faith is the time he comes to your rescue. I matched with a gorgeous lady on Bumble. She is 30 absolutely breath taking but married. After some initial messages came to know she is an Indian origin born in Port Blair, raised in England and married to another Indian origin guy but citizen of Scotland. I felt this woman is out of my league so l didn't raise my expectations too high. After initial text messages she told me she is stuck in Kolkata for almost three months staying with some distant relatives of hers in South Kolkata and how she is hating Kolkata as she can't even step out of home and she will do anything for some good company and fresh air..

DasAbhishek007
07-19-20, 16:52
Hi seniors,

I received contact of this girl from Locanto number ending 295.

Claiming she provides dance and service at her place in Baguihati at 4 k a pop with dance.

If anyone can be kind enough to share her reviews or some data, it will be really helpful.

I do not have my subscription, so if you can point me to an FR or share some details, it will be really great.

Thanks in advance.

DasAbhishek007
07-19-20, 17:04
Hi seniors,

I came in touch with one Mr. Aditya number ending 217 from locanto. He sent over nice pictures of girls in 5 k - 6 k range.

Can anyone please let me know if the person in genuine? Seems to be based out of Sec 5.

Vayao
07-20-20, 12:48
Hi seniors,

I received contact of this girl from Locanto number ending 295.

Claiming she provides dance and service at her place in Baguihati at 4 k a pop with dance.

If anyone can be kind enough to share her reviews or some data, it will be really helpful.

I do not have my subscription, so if you can point me to an FR or share some details, it will be really great.

Thanks in advance.I fucked her once last year; paid 2000 for one shot. She is a chain smoker and her mouth smells like an ash tray. She even smokes during the deed. A dead fish with no interest in the act.

I regretted paying 2 k. Would never visit. There are better fish in that locality with superb attitude and structure.

AlbertBarron
07-21-20, 00:50
New bird arrived with my old SP close to CC2 mall. Went for the "First Day First Show".

Girl is cute and inexperienced. Says 19 and looks 19. Bengali chick, seems decent and well educated. Long hair, and 30 inch waist (I guess) and small but perky boobs.

It's my old SP so wasn't concerned about location or room or hygiene. Many of the tiny cracks in that wooden bed might have been made by yours truly. Girl was decent. Nice double bed with AC and fresh white sheets. Doesn't drink or smoke, although helped me enjoy a beer.Exactly what I want. Can you please help me to get this bird?

MaskedBoy666
07-21-20, 02:05
Exactly what I want. Can you please help me to get this bird?I had taken her for 3000- 2 shots. Utterly disappointed. She's from outskirts of Kolkata. The buck teeth in front is a major turn off. And she's dark skinned. Don't go by these photoshopped images. Don't fall into the trap. Took 1 shot and left. Didn't feel like taking the second round. The thighs had hair on them but pussy was shaven. Yuck the hairs! Felt like puking. Will never go there. These are fresh flesh in the business, they don't know how to provide service. Better go for a pro sort of a chic. Or rather a well known SP. You will be disappointed. Even first timers will hate it.

Raghubar
07-21-20, 03:42
Hello Amigos!

As it is said god always have different plans for you and when you give up all hope but keep faith is the time he comes to your rescue. I matched with a gorgeous lady on Bumble. She is 30 absolutely breath taking but married. After some initial messages came to know she is an Indian origin born in Port Blair, raised in England and married to another Indian origin guy but citizen of Scotland. I felt this woman is out of my league so l didn't raise my expectations too high. After initial text messages she told me she is stuck in Kolkata for almost three months staying with some distant relatives of hers in South Kolkata and how she is hating Kolkata as she can't even step out of home and she will do anything for some good company and fresh air..You have hit the bull's eye bro. Go out take for coffee, gift some chocolate etc, exchange numbers and keep on chat to break the ice. Once comfortable you are all set to bang. Good Luck. Be Safe.

HotBong
07-21-20, 21:22
Hi all veteran members,

Long time lurkers (like me) and newbies.

After lurking in the community for years without making much contributions, I've finally decided to share my experiences. I am a localite, I'm in my mid thirties. I graduated from a well reputed university from this city more than a decade back and started working for a respected consulting firm. Soon I met with a colleague who was working in the same department and he was from my university too. We became good friends and soon realized that both of us have interest in hobbies. Back then the taboo was high, supply was probably scarce and information asymmetry was prevalent. We started searching for escort services websites and making calls. Our first attempt was expensive, being inexperienced (and earning handsome salary at a young age) we didn't bother as we wanted to experience. We met with an agent, a typical low level guy in this industry who probably get a small cut for making connects. He dropped us in front of a restaurant near Science City. While we were anxiously waiting, a guy came driving a luxury sedan. He was a professional. He used to exude confidence and class. It was a charm to talk to him. We got hooked to this guy (name starts with R) since then and had many such in-calls at his house in Kasba area. He used to charge premium but the quality of girls always used to be top notch. From amateurs to models and airhostesses we had it all in about two years.

After two three such colourful years in Kolkata, I got relocated. I moved to a different city in western India and used to come back few times a year and see girls through Mr are. After another couple of years both of us moved to Bangalore. We Bangalore we couldn't find any trustworthy agent like are so we shifted our interest towards MPs. We had innumerable MP experiences in some of our favorite MPs but obviously they could never match what we had in Kolkata.

After another couple of years in Bangalore, we moved again. I moved to another part of world and my friend to another city. We used to call and talk about our adventures and planned to meet in Kolkata and relive our old days sometimes. However both of us got busy with life, work. I visited Kolkata couple of years back but didn't get a chance to meet him. I made couple of solo MP trips which were average in experience.

I am currently in Kolkata almost for this whole year and finally got chance to meet my old partner of all such adventures after long time. We visited some MPs, mostly using references from this forum. My friend made some calls (he doesn't use this forum and thinks he can find good profiles just by calling random numbers from google search). I was not convinced, but still wanted to be there for company. We called at least 10 numbers, each of them shared bunch of profiles on whatsapp. I think the rate they have asked is outrageous given the quality of the profiles. The range was 6-8 k per shot, 15-20 k for night. We finally settled for one agent. As expected the quality was pathetic. One of the girls was OK, but the other one was not the girl from photo and both had no sense of service at all. It was a total disaster and wastage of money.

I have been reading posts here and can see that the rate we were quoted and paid we could have really good profiles. But I really don't know how to get in touch with good agents who know how to treat and retain customers. Our favorite Mr are seems to have retired. His phone number is not in use and he is a different man now, at least his Facebook profile says so.

My PM is not active yet, but I can figure out the bitcoin part and buy a subscription if required. But before that I want to hear some feedback from the veterans. We can spend money, we prefer out-call to our location (which is in pretty high end area) and we want good profiles and good experience. What is our best shot?

MmongerMonk
07-21-20, 22:13
Do you mind sharing her or SP digits in inbox.

I had taken her for 3000- 2 shots. Utterly disappointed. She's from outskirts of Kolkata. The buck teeth in front is a major turn off. And she's dark skinned. Don't go by these photoshopped images. Don't fall into the trap. Took 1 shot and left. Didn't feel like taking the second round. The thighs had hair on them but pussy was shaven. Yuck the hairs! Felt like puking. Will never go there. These are fresh flesh in the business, they don't know how to provide service. Better go for a pro sort of a chic. Or rather a well known SP. You will be disappointed. Even first timers will hate it.

ProbzProbz
07-22-20, 10:58
Hi all veteran members,

After lurking in the community for years without making much contributions, I've finally decided to share my experiences. I am a localite, I'm in my mid thirties. I graduated from a well reputed university from this city more than a decade back and started working for a respected consulting firm. Soon I met with a colleague who was working in the same department and he was from my university too. We became good friends and soon realized that both of us have interest in hobbies. Back then the taboo was high, supply was probably scarce and information asymmetry was prevalent. We started searching for escort services websites and making calls. Our first attempt was expensive, being inexperienced (and earning handsome salary at a young age) we didn't bother as we wanted to experience. We met with an agent, a typical low level guy in this industry who probably get a small cut for making connects. He dropped us in front of a restaurant near Science City. While we were anxiously waiting, a guy came driving a luxury sedan. He was a professional. He used to exude confidence and class. It was a charm to talk to him. We got hooked to this guy (name starts with R) since then and had many such in-calls at his house in Kasba area. He used to charge premium but the quality of girls always used to be top notch. From amateurs to models and airhostesses we had it all in about two years.Can you share the contact of kolkata?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ProbzProbz
07-22-20, 20:19
Can you share the contact of kolkata?

Greetings,

AdminHi Admin,

I have sent payments to the bitcoin. Can you please look into activation.

Thanks,

Probz.

You need to send us the TXID number or Hash code.

Admin3

AlbertBarron
07-23-20, 23:26
I had taken her for 3000- 2 shots. Utterly disappointed. She's from outskirts of Kolkata. The buck teeth in front is a major turn off. And she's dark skinned. Don't go by these photoshopped images. Don't fall into the trap. Took 1 shot and left. Didn't feel like taking the second round. The thighs had hair on them but pussy was shaven. Yuck the hairs! Felt like puking. Will never go there. These are fresh flesh in the business, they don't know how to provide service. Better go for a pro sort of a chic. Or rather a well known SP. You will be disappointed. Even first timers will hate it.Thanks for your review man. Yet, I'm feeling sorry for you. As we manage time for better enjoyment from our busy life, it should have some quality. It's very disappointing when we see such bad experience even after reading some good reviews. I like to spend more but want classy bird with good looks and slim body figure. Can you please recommend some?

MayFly715
07-24-20, 02:41
Hey folks!!

Coming back to Kolkata after a long time. Infact if someone looks at the history, I started the mongering in city of love only.

Travelling through. Will be staying at a star rated property for a couple of days. Request help on Indeps, SPs, MPs. Foreign food is good too.

I would also request if you can suggest which area should I stay in to get max out in present scenario.

MayFly715
07-25-20, 02:13
How's MT bangur these days. Back in the day have had fun with Mahua and Riya (god she was so submissive) any new open to all good ones there now?

Any other MP suggestions?

Avisek
07-26-20, 07:32
Nice. But how will you share Suraj's number to us. You don't seem to have your private active.I am new in this page. So I really do not know how to share his number. As I read the terms and conditions, I came to know that I won't be able to share direct number. So please suggest me.

RickSterr
07-27-20, 09:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

ProbzProbz
07-27-20, 12:41
Lachchipur is very popular in asansol nowadays. Just visited it recently. You can get some of the most beautiful girls there. Lachhipur is very systematic. No chance of cheating there. You can get girls from rs300 to rs2. 5 k. In many ways it is even better than Sonagachi. Sitarampur para is good too.Can you please suggest me some contacts there. I was in lacchipur twice. The first time I was there and got a nice slim girl with big boobs for rs. 1000. We went to a room which was a mess, no washroom. I didn't argue, just paid the Rs. 1000 and walked off. Told the broker to find a nice place and better girls.

He got my number and kept calling after a week that he is got some nice ones. So johnny got took over and traveled for an hour and went to Lachhipur again. This time I went to inspect the room.

He showed me the same place. I just walked off. Paid rs. 50 to the entry of the location.

SensualLover
07-29-20, 09:47
Hi all,

SPs like Paro, Riya, Joy are all sending messages with nice pics. I want to get the opinion of seniors. Is it safe to venture out?

Cheers.

SensualLover
07-29-20, 10:05
Hi,

Does anyone have contact of Moon from PB Spa. She was one moody hottie! Would be great to know where she is nowadays!

Cheers.

FunInSex
07-29-20, 15:42
Why does no one talks about ladies and gents saloon here? They are good options if you want a quick release and some off them have good birds.

FunInSex
07-29-20, 15:45
Has anyone tried beauty parlours and ladies and gents saloon? All of them provide HJ and TA.

MaskedBoy666
07-29-20, 19:49
Has anyone tried beauty parlours and ladies and gents saloon? All of them provide HJ and TA.Please share your adventures about these ladies and gents saloon. Elaborate on them. If you know any good birds please respond in my pvt message. Would like to try out. Name of the saloon, bird name, etc etc. Reference if any.

Vroy3867
07-30-20, 01:53
Hi all,

SPs like Paro, Riya, Joy are all sending messages with nice pics. I want to get the opinion of seniors. Is it safe to venture out?

Cheers.Don't waste your money on SP Paro and her girls. They are waste of money. [Deleted by Admin]

Lachhipur Wala
07-30-20, 03:11
Why does no one talks about ladies and gents saloon here? They are good options if you want a quick release and some off them have good birds.Yes, there are several such parlour in MG road area and CR avenue. But my experience are a bit old. So latest reviews are needed.

FunInSex
07-30-20, 04:21
I have been in the one in Esplanade near Archie's close to the underground market. The birds have really big jugs which can make anyone happy. Have tried 3 to 4 saloons in that area, was satisfied in all of them.

There is one in BBD Bag near the bus stand, have great collection of birds with good racks.

Beadon Street and MG Road are full of them. Some in MG Road have excellent collection, you will feel like you have entered for a Nuru Massage.

Please share your adventures about these ladies and gents saloon. Elaborate on them. If you know any good birds please respond in my pvt message. Would like to try out. Name of the saloon, bird name, etc etc. Reference if any.

MaskedBoy666
07-30-20, 20:26
I have been in the one in Esplanade near Archie's close to the underground market. The birds have really big jugs which can make anyone happy. Have tried 3 to 4 saloons in that area, was satisfied in all of them.

There is one in BBD Bag near the bus stand, have great collection of birds with good racks.

Beadon Street and MG Road are full of them. Some in MG Road have excellent collection, you will feel like you have entered for a Nuru Massage.Thanks for the info bro, bit sadly can't find any on google maps. Any pointers on the locations? Or the exact names of the salons? I am looking forward to hop into each and every salon possible because I like big racks. Just love them.

Aks1989
07-31-20, 03:59
Do not go for SP paro. Keeps increasing the rates and tracks every page of this Forum. There is a pimp who handles SP paro and also moonlights as a senior on this forum. He will automatically contact you and push you to take her service at exaggerated price.

Try and contact park's girl individually if possible, I have managed to score some including Sumi in 3-3. 5 k.

Hi all,

Cheers.

SensualLover
08-02-20, 11:51
Thanks for the info bro, bit sadly can't find any on google maps. Any pointers on the locations? Or the exact names of the salons? I am looking forward to hop into each and every salon possible because I like big racks. Just love them.I have gone to one near Kidderpore. I forgot the name, RTFF and you will find out. I think the therapist was Jaya. It was OK experience.

Cheers.

SensualLover
08-02-20, 11:53
Do not go for SP paro. Keeps increasing the rates and tracks every page of this Forum. There is a pimp who handles SP paro and also moonlights as a senior on this forum. He will automatically contact you and push you to take her service at exaggerated price.

Try and contact park's girl individually if possible, I have managed to score some including Sumi in 3-3. 5 k.Thanks for the advise. I was wondering why aren't their rates going down. Still so high.

Cheers.

Rrohitchnada
08-02-20, 19:42
Where exactly in Khidderpore. Saw this name in ealier reports also. Please give pointers.

I have gone to one near Kidderpore. I forgot the name, RTFF and you will find out. I think the therapist was Jaya. It was OK experience.

Cheers.

MasterOfCrime
08-05-20, 09:57
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

FuckkHead
08-06-20, 11:42
Have the spas and MPs opened in Kolkata in the current unlock phase? Tried a few old contacts but mostly switched off!

MayFly715
08-06-20, 15:44
Staying in a good property in Rajarhat area. Please help with contact details of SPs and / or Indeps. Alternatively MPs in the area will also do.

Cheers.

STC 2017
08-06-20, 20:56
Anyone availed services of Ram's wife or Ellen? Pro's and cons please.

DM is preferred.

MayFly715
08-07-20, 03:59
I am unable to get membership at the moment, so unable to share any contact via pm. But I can share this contact I found on instagram. Her ID is "aliza. Service". Showed me a few girls with rates from 3 k to 15 k. Some of them were decent. If anyone is familiar with this contact please share review. This person didn't seem like the few other ones who ask for advance and then disappear. Seems genuine. Please share review if you take up their service.So did you take their service?

SkankHunt43
08-07-20, 18:51
So did you take their service?I'm looking for some reviews as well. Aliza. Service seems promising and they've sent me some good profiles as well.

SensualLover
08-08-20, 08:46
Where exactly in Khidderpore. Saw this name in ealier reports also. Please give pointers.It is opposite of Fancy Market where the flyover ends. I don't remember the MP name, but I recollect it must be Mohini!

Cheers.

HereToHelp
08-08-20, 13:37
[QUOTE=SensualLover;2473600]It is opposite of Fancy Market where the flyover ends. I don't remember the MP [Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ProbzProbz
08-09-20, 08:07
Have the spas and MPs opened in Kolkata in the current unlock phase? Tried a few old contacts but mostly switched off!Is everything back to normal in Kolkata. Can we visit SG. I have been holding my visit because of the lockdown in West Bengal.

Please PM and any contacts in SG or Joint mongering.

Thanks.

Venom5566
08-12-20, 03:31
No. Not really!

Better to avoid.

And a big no to SG as corona situation is worse there.

Is everything back to normal in Kolkata. Can we visit SG. I have been holding my visit because of the lockdown in West Bengal.

Please PM and any contacts in SG or Joint mongering.

Thanks.

MmongerMonk
08-15-20, 08:17
Happy Independence Day 🎉 to all.

BumchikBabloo
08-15-20, 12:35
Has anyone tried Tanya recently digits ending with 828? She is quoting 8 k per shot. Is she that worth or can be bargained more.

Please post reviews if anyone tried her recently.

Aks1989
08-16-20, 06:32
Not more than 4-5 k. You will be disappointed if you pay more.

Has anyone tried Tanya recently digits ending with 828? She is quoting 8 k per shot. Is she that worth or can be bargained more.

Please post reviews if anyone tried her recently.

Vroy3867
08-16-20, 17:21
Not more than 4-5 k. You will be disappointed if you pay more.Absolutely, and I heard dada has disabled his Facebook account out of fear of mama. LOL. But don't worry dada, we have all your details and with photo too. You will soon go to Mama Badi hahahaha!

HardSolidNThik
08-17-20, 09:35
Hi guys,

Though Corona is still very much active, yet Johny is not willing to be in control.

Yes, the risk factors are known. But can selectively give it a try, if am sure about the hygiene aspect of the girl.

Was prospecting through my entire list of Kolkata indes. Contacted a couple. But they are not active currently. Any idea about Adrija? She happens to be quite hygienic. Was thinking to give her a try. Anyone had a stint with her in recent times?

Kindly enlighten.

Also, if any one has a busty MILF or inde with proper hygiene, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

BumchikBabloo
08-17-20, 18:37
Thank for response, but anyone tried her recently.

Not more than 4-5 k. You will be disappointed if you pay more.

Atanu
08-19-20, 08:04
Dude we both got lucky. I banged this house wife when her husband got stuck abroad. She is also my neighbor with infant. I got milk from her breasts.Dude,

Can you DM me the contact? Would be great!

Raghubar
08-20-20, 02:28
Hello mongers,

Any information for this Girl. I remember some one has put a FR on this bird long back.

Meghnad
08-20-20, 12:45
Any idea about spas in clock tower and deshpriyo park area?

Atanu
08-21-20, 08:59
Hi guys,

Does anybody has any FR regarding a girl named 'Roma or Ruma'. Thats what she was called in all the SPA she worked. I went to her 3-4 times. She has big assets and short in height. Not a great looker but she is a great GFE. I am in search of her. I lost her contact. Last I remember she was working in a SPA at Nagerbajar just in the same building which had Arsalan beside the biggest mal in Nagerbajar. Previous to that she was in the Saltlake spa Red flower.

Any info about her please dm.

DirtyVishal
08-22-20, 09:28
Hi guys,

I am posting for the first time here with a request. Couple of years back I visited Sienne spa in Kestopur. Had the good luck of banging Sweety there. She was an amazing, slim sexy girl and had quite pleasant 3 visits to her. After that I heard she went to some spa in Dum Dum. I had her number and thus was able to visit her there too. Last year lost my phone and also her number. I am going to visit Kolkata soon, and was wondering if someone knows which spa she is working now?

I live in Amsterdam and if someone needs some info about here, I can help out.

Thanks,

Vishal.

Tanron
08-22-20, 19:55
Hi all veteran members,

After lurking in the community for years without making much contributions, I've finally decided to share my experiences. I am a localite, I'm in my mid thirties. I graduated from a well reputed university from this city more than a decade back and started working for a respected consulting firm. Soon I met with a colleague who was working in the same department and he was from my university too. We became good friends and soon realized that both of us have interest in hobbies. Back then the taboo was high, supply was probably scarce and information asymmetry was prevalent. We started searching for escort services websites and making calls. Our first attempt was expensive, being inexperienced (and earning handsome salary at a young age) we didn't bother as we wanted to experience. We met with an agent, a typical low level guy in this industry who probably get a small cut for making connects. He dropped us in front of a restaurant near Science City. While we were anxiously waiting, a guy came driving a luxury sedan. He was a professional. He used to exude confidence and class. It was a charm to talk to him. We got hooked to this guy (name starts with R) since then and had many such in-calls at his house in Kasba area. He used to charge premium but the quality of girls always used to be top notch. From amateurs to models and airhostesses we had it all in about two years.

After two three such colourful years in Kolkata, I got relocated. I moved to a different city in western India and used to come back few times a year and see girls through Mr are. After another couple of years both of us moved to Bangalore. We Bangalore we couldn't find any trustworthy agent like are so we shifted our interest towards MPs. We had innumerable MP experiences in some of our favorite MPs but obviously they could never match what we had in Kolkata.

After another couple of years in Bangalore, we moved again. I moved to another part of world and my friend to another city. We used to call and talk about our adventures and planned to meet in Kolkata and relive our old days sometimes. However both of us got busy with life, work. I visited Kolkata couple of years back but didn't get a chance to meet him. I made couple of solo MP trips which were average in experience.

I am currently in Kolkata almost for this whole year and finally got chance to meet my old partner of all such adventures after long time. We visited some MPs, mostly using references from this forum. My friend made some calls (he doesn't use this forum and thinks he can find good profiles just by calling random numbers from google search). I was not convinced, but still wanted to be there for company. We called at least 10 numbers, each of them shared bunch of profiles on whatsapp. I think the rate they have asked is outrageous given the quality of the profiles. The range was 6-8 k per shot, 15-20 k for night. We finally settled for one agent. As expected the quality was pathetic. One of the girls was OK, but the other one was not the girl from photo and both had no sense of service at all. It was a total disaster and wastage of money.

I have been reading posts here and can see that the rate we were quoted and paid we could have really good profiles. But I really don't know how to get in touch with good agents who know how to treat and retain customers. Our favorite Mr are seems to have retired. His phone number is not in use and he is a different man now, at least his Facebook profile says so.

My PM is not active yet, but I can figure out the bitcoin part and buy a subscription if required. But before that I want to hear some feedback from the veterans. We can spend money, we prefer out-call to our location (which is in pretty high end area) and we want good profiles and good experience. What is our best shot?Hello Hotbong,

Let me start by saying I am replying back because I understand and sympathise with your plea. I myself grew up in kolkata but never sampled the options in this city. Once I started working abroad and got introduced the art of mongering, and stared making decent pay I got a hankering to try out options in kolkata. Even now I don't live in kolkata, however whenever I am in the city the options amaze me.

Coming to your plea, if its genuine, let me ask by what is your expectations? I personally bought subscription and then had to be patient with some helpful members sharing contracts. After dome encounters new experiences bring new contacts. However there is a preference, affordability and taste factor here which I am not aware. I will suggest getting a subscription is the first step. Then you will have to be patient and talk to members and start building contacts. I can help you with some to get started. Given that you are here for some time, why not enjoy the slow game!

Rodent 65
08-23-20, 11:37
Hello fellow mongers.

I have layover in Kolkata for 10 hours on 25th. Planning to spend those in nearby hotel. Can anyone help me with contacts of any good indies? NE preferred.

Regards.

SensualLover
08-23-20, 12:23
I too had a liking for her. As far as I know she has left the MP in Rajarhat and not active anymore.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I am posting for the first time here with a request. Couple of years back I visited Sienne spa in Kestopur. Had the good luck of banging Sweety there. She was an amazing, slim sexy girl and had quite pleasant 3 visits to her. After that I heard she went to some spa in Dum Dum. I had her number and thus was able to visit her there too. Last year lost my phone and also her number. I am going to visit Kolkata soon, and was wondering if someone knows which spa she is working now?

I live in Amsterdam and if someone needs some info about here, I can help out.

Thanks,

Vishal.

Sree1851
08-24-20, 08:30
Greetings fellow mongers from the city of joy. I am a bengali and live & work in Mumbai. Currently back home in Calcutta for the last 4 months due to lockdown.

I had a regular 'special service' salon in Mumbai, where I would get my private parts shaved and it was also complimented with a BBJ / HJ with a certain extra moolah as well.

My question to all senior and frequent members is this. Is there such a service available in Calcutta as well?

Because now, it has become amazon rain forest down there if you know what I mean.

Rrohitchnada
08-25-20, 10:51
Hi bro,

I have been looking for such service in Kolkata, yet to figure out. Please share your Delhi groomer, would definitely like to avail the service. I am sure the service must be done by professional females.

Thanks.

Greetings fellow mongers from the city of joy. I am a bengali and live & work in Mumbai. Currently back home in Calcutta for the last 4 months due to lockdown.

I had a regular 'special service' salon in Mumbai, where I would get my private parts shaved and it was also complimented with a BBJ / HJ with a certain extra moolah as well.

My question to all senior and frequent members is this. Is there such a service available in Calcutta as well?

Because now, it has become amazon rain forest down there if you know what I mean.

Raghubar
08-25-20, 11:29
Hello brothers,

Few pics received from SP.

Any one can enlightenment me on these birds.

Some of them are X Carona positive so not have worries for the infection.

Thanks.

DirtyVishal
08-25-20, 11:42
I too had a liking for her. As far as I know she has left the MP in Rajarhat and not active anymore.

Cheers.That's unfortunate. My other favorite birds were Mahua and Riya from MT. I hope they are there. Mahua definitely is I know.

Vishal.

BanndBox
08-25-20, 11:48
I am back in Kolkata after 2 yrs. Due to lock down nothing could be experimented, so this week tried a Salt Lake SPA at city center just to release the heat. Counter charges are quiet steep, nice message as usual by an Indie S, asked for extras, B2B quoted 3500, refused flatly, later thought could have been negotiated, but mood was off. Can anyone say what is the going rate of B2B now. Counter charges was around 3000. I am active in another city in Central India where rates are much lower. Its amazing how Kolkata has become so costly. Friends please enlighten.

RajTaj
08-25-20, 15:30
Dude,

Can you DM me the contact? Would be great!Stay away from breast milk as it contains HIV. No matter how appealing she may look, don't make the mistake of fucking with condom and then sucking the breast milk.

Vbz2014
08-26-20, 17:46
I do remember that there was FR regarding the same, was not able to remember where, found it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2328995&viewfull=1#post2328995.

Hope you'll find what you are looking for.

Cheers.

The truth is I do taste the birds of this nice city almost twice a month but I usually don't write the reports. The mood is something romantic due to recent experience of last evening so sharing something here. I have forgotten how many days I have visited this Spa. This spa probably started its journey from hunger ford street, close to Birala school, later on shifted from there and now it has two branches and one is near Ballyganj Chay Break. The name of this spa starts with 'O' . I have met a number of girls in this spa and till today have not shifted to any other spa; almost in 90 per cent visits the session extended up to sexual act of different forms. The latest experience is something different. The girl is Bengali, named as Neha. She is from Siliguri. The face or look is quite nice, I am ready to give 8 to her look, 1 mark extra for her sweet smile and beautiful eyes. She is not slim but with proportionate fleshes. The massage skill was within the range of 8 to 8.5. This is overall ranking on massage. She was exceptional on bum massage, I am ready to give 10 on 10 for this. She has spent at least 30 minutes on this within 1.5 HR session. She herself raised the issue of extra within multiple rates and I was not showing any interest on her rates and ultimately it was finalized within 2.5 k for full service and I know it is comparatively high but I was mesmerized by her attitude. She became nude within a minute and cuddled. She was moving herself in such a manner that I was quite unable to control myself. Told her the matter and she stopped her naughtiness, and I was lying like a dead, controlling my breadth. The act started again after 10 minutes and though the main course did not continue for longer duration but it was perhaps one of my best spa experience. There was brief duration of BJ also. I came in spoon. It was mind blowing experience. The counter charge was 2.5 k for 90 minutes but including bath and all it continued for more than 120 minutes.

The last part was something different. The counter girl for last few visits tried to sell one package of shaving of private part for rs 0.8 k but I have been telling her that I should get some rebate being old customer. I told Neha that I want shaving and from my mobile informed the counter girl about this; agreement was fixed that I have to pay 0.5 K. The items were supplied and Neha received them just sliding the door. The shaving was done, nothing important to mention over it but she again started to play with my junior and Man what kinda naughty girl she is. Got handjob and I came again. I don't know why I have received such special treatment from this girl, may be her marketing strategy. At the time of leaving she requested to repeat her again. Yes doll I shall. Overall rating 9.5.

Raghubar
08-28-20, 20:10
Hello brothers,

Some more pics from SP. Any one please share some light if service is being availed.

Be safe and cheers.

Raghu.

MaskedBoy666
08-29-20, 10:41
Hello brothers,

Some more pics from SP. Any one please share some light if service is being availed.

Be safe and cheers.

Raghu.Which sp is this bro, I think I have private messaged you regarding this. Waiting for your reply. The Chics look amazing in pics. Please share contact details.

Rakesh Oberoi
08-29-20, 19:32
It has been ages since I wrote something here. Largely as I am somewhat in touch with some of the seniors, though not with many of my old fellows here.

Nonetheless, just a heads up that Osmo's Piu is a good bargain. She is one of the only Indians at Osmo who stayed back and has worked for years. She is tall and well built, not big breasts though. She comes at 3 k for FS. Should be a good catch. Speaks decent English and her status pictures show she has made a few close-by foreign trips. Thus, she is just not another MP girl.

Cheers!

Raghubar
08-30-20, 02:56
Hello bro,

Been to a spa near CC1. Took this girl.

All flesh at right places.

Short height.

2.5 k All inclusive.

Had a nice massage after a long time.

Raghu.

Ar941
08-30-20, 08:57
I am from Delhi love mongering in Delhi I will be in kolkata for 15 days due my work I will be staying in salt lake any gpod indie, a leevel or any reliable sp please help seniours I dnt wana go to sg or something due to corona I will avoid MP as well. Any good indi with excellent BJ skills.

Please pm me.

SkankHunt43
08-30-20, 10:53
It has been ages since I wrote something here. Largely as I am somewhat in touch with some of the seniors, though not with many of my old fellows here.

Nonetheless, just a heads up that Osmo's Piu is a good bargain. She is one of the only Indians at Osmo who stayed back and has worked for years. She is tall and well built, not big breasts though. She comes at 3 k for FS. Should be a good catch. Speaks decent English and her status pictures show she has made a few close-by foreign trips. Thus, she is just not another MP girl.

Cheers!Does Piu work in the Kasba branch?

SensualLover
08-30-20, 17:46
Although it has been sometime now, my experience with her was quite average. Massage skills are not quite the Thai level. Price for FS is also higher than them.

Well, to each one his own taste. But my 2 cents here.

Cheers.

Cheers!

PinkFloydFan
09-01-20, 06:17
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is safe and keeping well.

Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea about Spas re-opening from Sept 1? I mean legit upscale spas / hotel spas etc, not the small ones which are already open.

If any one has an idea, please do reply.

Thanks.

Xq125
09-01-20, 11:22

Cheers!Quite agree with you about Piu brother. She's a little on the heavier side but her service is extremely good. Have tried her a couple of times during lockdown and have always left satisfied. However, a pointer to all seeking her service, she almost never negotiates, tends to quote a very reasonable price and that's it. She can be quiet or chatty as you like and speaks decent English. I think some brothers have also been fortunate to try her in outcall as well.

If anyone could recommend any other spas and masseuses, I would be grateful. I prefer Thai but am open to trying Indian as well.

RajTaj
09-03-20, 18:54
Hello bro,

Been to a spa near CC1. Took this girl.

All flesh at right places.

Short height.

2.5 k All inclusive.

Had a nice massage after a long time.

Raghu.You got to be kidding. For 2.5 k you got FS from the girls you posted in the photo in your earlier post? Which one did you take? Or I am getting something wrong.

RajTaj
09-03-20, 19:04
How do you manage to get girls to your apartment? It is a all time wonder for me. Bengalis are so nosy and jealous that they will break in. So how to manage the over curious neighbours? However it is also true that many of the apartment complex has room rented for service. Not sure how they manage. Finally, please tell me which is safer. Yes, bringing girl to my apartment is out of option for neighbours. The next two is either meeting in hotel or going with the SP provided apartment? Which is safer?

RajTaj
09-03-20, 19:15
Any one has photo of Piu profile (my PM is active) ? There is lot of good reviews and so thinking of trying. High end spa may be the safest option. Since she is there for long, not sure about the tightness.

Aks1989
09-04-20, 05:37
Recently went to the ground floor spa at Galleria.

Got a curvy fair short girl with NE features for the massage. Turned out to be from siliguri actually.

Massage started well. Nice pressure points then asked me if she can remove the dispos, I nodded.

Thhen she gave nice thigh massage with very prominent and seductive touching of balls and the tip of the dick. I turned around and she kept touch the dick which was already hard.

Didn't discuss extras and grabbed her and started smooching her, she co-operated well. Good DFK with tongue action.

Then mailed her boobs. Atleast 36 and round and fair. Sucked them to heart's content and then removed her panties.

She said she doesn't suck. But I ignored it put my dick in her mouth and before you know it she was already doing deep throat, sucked me for 5-10 minutes and then fucked her well for nice 15-20 minutes.

Smooched all along and the girl responded well.

I asked how much do you want after the session, she asked 3. 5 k.

I countered with 1. 5 k. Gave her 2 k and left.

Tits - 8.

Face - 8.

Figure - 7 (short).

Ass - 6.

GFE - 8.

Damage - 1. 5 k counter, 2 k FS.

Same spa that has the word ' hand ' in its name on ground floor.

Safe mongering!!

MmongerMonk
09-04-20, 13:05
Please give some more pointers about the location.

Got a curvy fair short girl with NE features for the massage. Turned out to be from siliguri actually.

Massage started well. Nice pressure points then asked me if she can remove the dispos, I nodded.

Thhen she gave nice thigh massage with very prominent and seductive touching of balls and the tip of the dick. I turned around and she kept touch the dick which was already hard.

Didn't discuss extras and grabbed her and started smooching her, she co-operated well. Good DFK with tongue action.

Then mailed her boobs. Atleast 36 and round and fair. Sucked them to heart's content and then removed her panties.

She said she doesn't suck. But I ignored it put my dick in her mouth and before you know it she was already doing deep throat, sucked me for 5-10 minutes and then fucked her well for nice 15-20 minutes.

Smooched all along and the girl responded well.

I asked how much do you want after the session, she asked 3. 5 k.

I countered with 1. 5 k. Gave her 2 k and left.

Tits - 8.

Face - 8.

Figure - 7 (short).

Ass - 6.

GFE - 8.

Damage - 1. 5 k counter, 2 k FS.

Same spa that has the word ' hand ' in its name on ground floor.

Safe mongering!!

RajTaj
09-04-20, 14:44

She said she doesn't suck. But I ignored it put my dick in her mouth and before you know it she was already doing deep throat, sucked me for 5-10 minutes and then fucked her well for nice 15-20 minutes.Is it not permitted to spell out full name and location of the spa centers? Most of the time people are posting but with some clues only?

BoredBong
09-05-20, 00:22
How do you manage to get girls to your apartment? It is a all time wonder for me. Bengalis are so nosy and jealous that they will break in. So how to manage the over curious neighbours? However it is also true that many of the apartment complex has room rented for service. Not sure how they manage. Finally, please tell me which is safer. Yes, bringing girl to my apartment is out of option for neighbours. The next two is either meeting in hotel or going with the SP provided apartment? Which is safer?You are posting in Calcutta forum where members are pre-dominantly bengali, saying them bengalis are nosy and jealous and hoping for advice?? We are here to share our mongering experiences and help each other. Please don't spill your prejudice towards any community here.

Boredbong.

SkankHunt43
09-05-20, 04:39
Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to ask again-- has anyone used Aliza. Service from Instagram? I got the contact from the Kolkata forum itself.

The SP sent me some good pictures, with decent rates. Wondering if I could get some advice about their legitimacy before I take the plunge.

SkankHunt43
09-05-20, 10:45
You are posting in Calcutta forum where members are pre-dominantly bengali, saying them bengalis are nosy and jealous and hoping for advice?? We are here to share our mongering experiences and help each other. Please don't spill your prejudice towards any community here.

Boredbong.I tried responding to your PM, but it is full. Please take a look at that.

Dragonz07
09-05-20, 12:29
Hello Kolkata friends! I would be back this month for few weeks! Not sure if there were any new findings in Kolkata forum in recent times apart from the regular SPs. If there were any interesting ones, please feel free to share with a fellow brother! Thanks in advance!

NewBoyArch
09-05-20, 13:43
Has anyone heard from her recently?

RajTaj
09-05-20, 18:11
You are posting in Calcutta forum where members are pre-dominantly bengali, saying them bengalis are nosy and jealous and hoping for advice?? We are here to share our mongering experiences and help each other. Please don't spill your prejudice towards any community here.

Boredbong.Dada, cool down. I am also a Bengali. The forum members are just awesome. My comment is for the people posing as shaduatmas surrounding us and policing (at least I felt it for my neighbors and so shared). Sorry if unwilling hurt anyone. Forgive and forget.

MmongerMonk
09-05-20, 19:14
Yes you are right. I agree with you. This is really bad. As a begali it felt offensive.

Boredbong.

NewBoyArch
09-06-20, 04:02
How do you manage to get girls to your apartment? It is a all time wonder for me. Bengalis are so nosy and jealous that they will break in. So how to manage the over curious neighbours? However it is also true that many of the apartment complex has room rented for service. Not sure how they manage. Finally, please tell me which is safer. Yes, bringing girl to my apartment is out of option for neighbours. The next two is either meeting in hotel or going with the SP provided apartment? Which is safer?Not in the same page with Bengali-shaming, as nosy neighbors are everywhere. Now coming back to the original question: A neutral ground like a hotel booked by you is always safer. Go for a couple-friendly one. If you do know a trusted SP then even in-call is safe. Personally I go for the neutral ground if I am visiting a new place.

BoredBong
09-06-20, 05:16
I tried responding to your PM, but it is full. Please take a look at that.Taken care of. Please try again.

Boredbong.