PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

BoredBong
09-06-20, 05:21
Dada, cool down. I am also a Bengali. The forum members are just awesome. My comment is for the people posing as shaduatmas surrounding us and policing (at least I felt it for my neighbors and so shared). Sorry if unwilling hurt anyone. Forgive and forget.Change your surrounding from Sadhumatas to MILF and you don't need to bring wgs to your apartment. LOLZ. Lets forget any confusion here. Have a great mongering time.

Boredbong.

KoolDude28
09-06-20, 10:53
She is not into this anymore.

Has anyone heard from her recently?

Mavhyd
09-06-20, 20:12
Hello brethren,

Visiting Kolkata the coming week, could any one help me with any MP 's v close to ruby Park. I am a regular to Mt Bangur but nothing new there.

Note ¦ I have been in Kolkata since past 3 Months but I am not from Kolkata. So looking for leads into a no nonsense MP. Would surely reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad and Durgapur.

Also my subscription is over. Would upgrade later.

Do you kind folks think keeping Johnny in control would be ideal during these times? Controlled for 3 months. Now Johnny wants some action.

Looking forward for pointers.

Happy and safe banging.

STC 2017
09-07-20, 08:40
Hello brethren,

Visiting Kolkata the coming week, could any one help me with any MP 's v close to ruby Park. RTF on Osmo, not far from Ruby, Gmap should give you some Disha (English: direction), if you are unable to locate. Also, there are a few spa open in the Chambers' Mall, but the services are not guaranteed / quality untested.

Lienesob
09-07-20, 12:23
Hi,

I am very new to the scene and am looking for girls with legendary boobs, any seniors can help me please.

Girls may be from safe MP or willing to come to hotel.

I am a complete tit fanatic and believe Linsey Dawn Mckenzie to be my ideal goddess so please help out a fellow tit man if there are any in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Mavhyd
09-08-20, 20:26
RTF on Osmo, not far from Ruby, Gmap should give you some Disha (English: direction), if you are unable to locate. Also, there are a few spa open in the Chambers' Mall, but the services are not guaranteed / quality untested.Thanks a lot brother. Having some itinerary changes, so distance no more an issue. So would you still recommend osmo? Or do we have a better MP?

If it is still osmo, could you suggest some good ones there? Also any idea on who z the best in MT now?

Let me know of any help from Hyderabad / Durgapur.

Happy and safe banging.

Mavhyd.

ToyBoyCal
09-09-20, 04:35
Hi friends,

Have been getting desperate for some action but given the current situation am unsure if venturing out in spas / indies is a good option. Would like the views of fellow mongers who have had recent sessions about the precautions and safety measures to be taken etc.

Cheers,

Be naughty but be safe.

BumchikBabloo
09-09-20, 11:45
Hello Kolkata friends! I would be back this month for few weeks! Not sure if there were any new findings in Kolkata forum in recent times apart from the regular SPs. If there were any interesting ones, please feel free to share with a fellow brother! Thanks in advance!Dragonz07 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

KolkataVirgin
09-10-20, 04:59
Recently went to the ground floor spa at Galleria.

Got a curvy fair short girl with NE features for the massage. Turned out to be from siliguri actually.

Massage started well. Nice pressure points then asked me if she can remove the dispos, I nodded.

Thhen she gave nice thigh massage with very prominent and seductive touching of balls and the tip of the dick. I turned around and she kept touch the dick which was already hard.

Didn't discuss extras and grabbed her and started smooching her, she co-operated well. Good DFK with tongue action.

Then mailed her boobs. Atleast 36 and round and fair. Sucked them to heart's content and then removed her panties.Please if you can provide the name of the girl then we can directly ask for her in our visit. Thanks!

STC 2017
09-10-20, 15:58
Thanks a lot brother. Having some itinerary changes, so distance no more an issue. So would you still recommend osmo? Or do we have a better MP?

If it is still osmo, could you suggest some good ones there? Also any idea on who z the best in MT now?

Let me know of any help from Hyderabad / Durgapur.

Happy and safe banging.

Mavhyd.Osmo sort of guarantees FS for almost all the therapists, even for first time visitors, while most other spa / therapists in the Chambers Mall are possibly hit-and-miss. For therapist recommendation, you may want to read some recent reports on an Indian masseuse.

Ashokkumar2511
09-10-20, 16:12
Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to ask again-- has anyone used Aliza. Service from Instagram? I got the contact from the Kolkata forum itself.

The SP sent me some good pictures, with decent rates. Wondering if I could get some advice about their legitimacy before I take the plunge.Hi,

Do you got any lead, I have also received the details from same guy.

Will be traveling to Kolkata in month end. Would definitely want but not sure on geniality.

Ashokkumar2511
09-10-20, 16:38
Dear friends,

I will be traveling to Kolkata in month end or early next month.

Want to definitely try some Indi or some genuine.

Request friend kindly help as I am a big diwana of Bengali beauty.

SapattCool
09-11-20, 00:35
I don't live in Kokata but have been traveling pretty frequently over the last few years for business / work and thanks to this forum and some of virtual friends we made here had some of the best times of my life.

Thanks to some of the friends here. Apart from this time to time friends have connected me to models / actresses which were pretty good experiences (I cannot share) but they turned out to be one time rendezvous for various reasons. Traveling to Kolkata after a long time. Will appreciate for some classy / models / upscale connections. What is the best in Kolkata? Can someone help?

Thanks.

Sap.

Some of the notable ones I met are listed below. Is my list too old?

Adrija and / e 607 (most pleasing experience).

Meghna and / e 477 (best booty and excellent BJ).

Madhu and / e 683 (tall and allows backdoor, does not respond now).

Titli and / e 927 (does not respond anymore) Is she active? Pretty face.

Tanu and / e 423 (tall and full. Unfortunately I had to hurry when I met her once).

Sana and / e 065 (my hearthrob).

Arpita and / e 143 (the tightest one).

Rusha and / e 157 (very greedy but a super fuck) Is she active?

Esha and / e 955 (not available for now).

Sumi and / e 668 (the most slurpy BJ).

Monalisa and / e362 (young and vibrant. Lot of sermon).

Mukta and / e 058 (the best experience a. 2 hour long BJ and she finished two bottles of wine in between lot of stories.

And so on and so forth.

Ashokkumar2511
09-11-20, 03:59
Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to ask again-- has anyone used Aliza. Service from Instagram? I got the contact from the Kolkata forum itself.

The SP sent me some good pictures, with decent rates. Wondering if I could get some advice about their legitimacy before I take the plunge.I have also contacted this Aliza, he has also shared picture of same girls. Have you tried them?

Please reply so we can also try.

Thanks in advance.

IAmTheBest
09-12-20, 03:58
Is Osmo open? Are the Thais avl? What are going rates? How is the hygiene of the spa? Some info from fellow members is kindly sought. Safe humping!

Quite agree with you about Piu brother. She's a little on the heavier side but her service is extremely good. Have tried her a couple of times during lockdown and have always left satisfied. However, a pointer to all seeking her service, she almost never negotiates, tends to quote a very reasonable price and that's it. She can be quiet or chatty as you like and speaks decent English. I think some brothers have also been fortunate to try her in outcall as well.

If anyone could recommend any other spas and masseuses, I would be grateful. I prefer Thai but am open to trying Indian as well.

FuckkHead
09-14-20, 08:37
Is Osmo open? Are the Thais avl? What are going rates? How is the hygiene of the spa? Some info from fellow members is kindly sought. Safe humping!Only Kasba branch of Osmo is open. JD Park branch is closed. Only 1 Thai available. Rest all are Indian.

NeedFrSex
09-15-20, 05:30
Hi Folks,

Hope everyone is good here & enjoying this situation in their own ways.

I have been out of action for a long long time and was irregular here as well so have nothing much to contribute apart from this lady Alfu whom I crossed online & chatted for some time (no talk).

She has been following me for few days to meet her which I have so far politely declined due to my own reasons. She said she is out of job and and in need of money so took her permission to share her contact to some people. Hence posting here.

To be frank I have not checked the genuineness of the lady as she is not of my type & further she shared charge to be 10 k for 4 hrs or so.

Contact can be shared to serious people as do not want to make things worse to here if whatever she shared are true & she is working only for sometime.

Now my expectation is a bit different. Looking for some genuine mature or young (not someone who is looking for sugar daddy but just a good connection) who may not be working lady but are open to meet casually if found OK can move ahead with action. I know it can be found in dating sites but still if somebody can help I will be obliged.

Mavhyd
09-15-20, 09:39
Only Kasba branch of Osmo is open. JD Park branch is closed. Only 1 Thai available. Rest all are Indian.Is the Thai worth trying or should I go with the Indian?

NeedFrSex
09-15-20, 12:59
Hi folks,

Hope things are good at your end & everyone has found his ways to keep enjoyment running.

I have been out of action for a great long time & have not ventured much during last one year or so & hence have not much to offer but this lady Alfu whom I came across online & was chatting for few day (didn't speak or meet).

A day back she was quite requesting me to meet her either in my place or any hotel which eventually I denied due to my own reasons. As per her, she in need of money & hence came in to this so thought of sharing her contact with her permission (she does not know about this platform). Pics are attached. She quoted 10 k for 4 hrs or so, I leave it to you people to negotiate.

Can share her contact to some genuine serious friends here as I do not want to make things worse for her if she is correct about her story.

Can I get support form you on any good mature lady or young one (not those who are looking for sugar daddies) for casual meet & may be more of clicks. I know this can be found in dating apps but still want to give it a try here. Hoping for cooperation.

Smkd617
09-15-20, 19:15
Guys,

Can anyone help me with Muktas number & reference through PM.

RajTaj
09-16-20, 08:39
Recently went to the ground floor spa at Galleria.

Got a curvy fair short girl with NE features for the massage. Turned out to be from siliguri actually.

Massage started well. Nice pressure points then asked me if she can remove the dispos, I nodded.

Thhen she gave nice thigh massage with very prominent and seductive touching of balls and the tip of the dick. I turned around and she kept touch the dick which was already hard.

Didn't discuss extras and grabbed her and started smooching her, she co-operated well. Good DFK with tongue action.

Then mailed her boobs. Atleast 36 and round and fair. Sucked them to heart's content and then removed her panties.

She said she doesn't suck. But I ignored it put my dick in her mouth and before you know it she was already doing deep throat, sucked me for 5-10 minutes and then fucked her well for nice 15-20 minutes.Please mention the name of the profile (my PM is active). Thanks in advance.

Xq125
09-16-20, 20:12
Is Osmo open? Are the Thais avl? What are going rates? How is the hygiene of the spa? Some info from fellow members is kindly sought. Safe humping!Having gone there a few times over the past month, here's my review of the spa.

They had 3-4 Thais, which has now shrunk to 1 (Ram's wife). There was one girl called Aileen who was really awesome for me but she has now returned to Thailand.

Most Indian therapists are below average in terms on looks and in service. Only Piu seems like VFM to me in terms of quality of service.

Many of the therapists are getting quite greedy in terms of money. They are taking chances of quoting 4-5 k for FS because people have been locked indoors and could be more desperate to pay.

Hygiene wise they are doing the bare minimum, temperature checks and hand sanitiser on entry. Most girls are reluctant to do BBBJ, and are massaging with a mask on.

HardSolidNThik
09-18-20, 20:16
Recently a colleague of mine, who happens to be a 'partner in crime' for me since ages, prospected this 40 year old lady from Gleeden. Unfortunately he is now detected with Covid and is home quarantined at his native place in Bihar. He shared the digits of the lady and they end with 160.

Heard that she is active in this situation too and her prices seem reasonable and well within budget.

So thinking of giving her a try.

But prior to that would love to know is any bro has taken her services till date. If yes, then how was it? How does she look? How is her hygiene?

Thanks in advance.

ProbzProbz
09-18-20, 20:32
Thanks to Arun Cuckoo. Got the courage to go SG finally. He referred me a co-monger. Met him at the Gas Station near SG. Also met the Broker referred by Senior.

He took us to all the mid-range buildings. Finally decided to meet a girl but she wouldn't give BJ so off to other girl and decided on Nepalise.

Her looks were so so but had a 34 DD Cups and with nice Ass.

First experience with Dance and stripping. Never had this anywhere in the world, except for the cruise in Cartagena.

Would go into details. But booked her for 90 minutes.

She cleaned me up. Had only BBBJ the whole time. Didn't have FS as I was a little drunk.

Got 2 beers. It cost 350 per bottle.

At the end left satisfied.

Tipped the Broker 100 as he was helpful.

Back to the Hotel.

Shinzee
09-19-20, 01:34
Hello everyone,

I am new to all of this and have been looking for a decent place to get massage with FS in Kolkata. Can you recommend such places. Also can you please tell me what is the usual rate for such services. Thank you so much in advance.

Catapult111
09-19-20, 10:38
Mongering after long break. Contacted SP Priya. Was thinking of repeating previous girls but she told me about a new bird. Location changed to a new Oyo. Nice place, comfy Queen size bed and AC. Total privacy. Has an attached shower, may be will try next time.

Met this super hottie. Simi. I like my girls fair, short, petite with perky boobs. This girl was definitely my taste. 5 feet, pretty fair, and waist must have been less than 25 inches, long hair. Seemed very hygienic. Good to talk to as well.

She was wearing black nighty, started with foreplay and undressing. BBBJ followed by WOT. The girl is so light that WOT becomes more fun. Reverse cowgirl followed by Cumming in doggy style.

Took one shot.

Looks 9/10.

Service 7. 5/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 2500 + 500 tip.

WIR Yes! The best VFM deal I can find. Looks better than Sumi Adrija at half the price.

STC 2017
09-19-20, 13:24
Recently a colleague of mine, who happens to be a 'partner in crime' for me since ages, prospected this 40 year old lady from Gleeden. Unfortunately he is now detected with Covid and is home quarantined at his native place in Bihar. He shared the digits of the lady and they end with 160.

Heard that she is active in this situation too and her prices seem reasonable and well within budget.

So thinking of giving her a try.

But prior to that would love to know is any bro has taken her services till date. If yes, then how was it? How does she look? How is her hygiene?

Thanks in advance.Please pay to your favourite charity instead. She was my biggest disaster in Kolkata mongering life. PM for details.

Others: please do not message me for contact or reference on this one.

Turgid
09-19-20, 16:03
...........But booked her for 90 minutes.

She cleaned me up. Had only BBBJ the whole time. Didn't have FS as I was a little drunk..............Did you get CIM?

Mushafir
09-19-20, 17:35
Hi guys,

Hope all are well. After a long time planning a trip to Kolkata next month. Any pious soul can help me with some new good finds in Kolkata. I am looking for some VFM and GFE girls. Reference of Spa and SPs are big no.

Thanks.

Catapult111
09-20-20, 03:19
Hi guys,

Hope all are well. After a long time planning a trip to Kolkata next month. Any pious soul can help me with some new good finds in Kolkata. I am looking for some VFM and GFE girls. Reference of Spa and SPs are big no.

Thanks.You've to be more specific. Which are are you going to stay in? Prefer petite or Boudi monger? Incalls or outcalls. Stuff like that.

Mushafir
09-20-20, 05:28
You've to be more specific. Which are are you going to stay in? Prefer petite or Boudi monger? Incalls or outcalls. Stuff like that.If I start putting too much filters then there is no fun. It's just VFM and GFE. Rest I will manage.

IAmTheBest
09-20-20, 07:45
Thanks. What was the charges for FS by the Thai? P charges 3 k. Though asking rate is 5 k. How was the service?

Having gone there a few times over the past month, here's my review of the spa.

They had 3-4 Thais, which has now shrunk to 1 (Ram's wife). There was one girl called Aileen who was really awesome for me but she has now returned to Thailand.

Most Indian therapists are below average in terms on looks and in service. Only Piu seems like VFM to me in terms of quality of service.

Many of the therapists are getting quite greedy in terms of money. They are taking chances of quoting 4-5 k for FS because people have been locked indoors and could be more desperate to pay.

Hygiene wise they are doing the bare minimum, temperature checks and hand sanitiser on entry. Most girls are reluctant to do BBBJ, and are massaging with a mask on.

Ilovmuff
09-21-20, 05:03
Welcome back, Mushafir bhai!

Hi guys,

Thanks.

KolsFun122
09-21-20, 05:34
Hi all,

Any information on this girl. See pic.

A month back one of the SPs was trying to arrange this. Now he says he can't.

Caught fancy. So any help and connect will be of great help.

Thanks.

Anurag90
09-21-20, 06:30
Mongering after long break. Contacted SP Priya. Was thinking of repeating previous girls but she told me about a new bird. Location changed to a new Oyo. Nice place, comfy Queen size bed and AC. Total privacy. Has an attached shower, may be will try next time.

Met this super hottie. Simi. I like my girls fair, short, petite with perky boobs. This girl was definitely my taste. 5 feet, pretty fair, and waist must have been less than 25 inches, long hair. Seemed very hygienic. Good to talk to as well.

She was wearing black nighty, started with foreplay and undressing. BBBJ followed by WOT. The girl is so light that WOT becomes more fun. Reverse cowgirl followed by Cumming in doggy style..Bro,

Can I please have the contact Of SP Pritya & Simi. Your inbox is full. Please inbox. Will be thankful.

ArunChatterJee
09-21-20, 07:13
I have just sent BTC to the mentioned address, but my premium subscription is still not activated.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Things were a lot better when you could pay via Credit cards.

We did not receive your email with the transaction number, send again or send me via report and I will check it.

Admin3

Catapult111
09-21-20, 14:53
I know it's a weird question for this forum but IF I want only a massage an actual relaxing massage like they give in Kerala and Goa, which parlour should I go to? And which therapist gives the best massages.

How much should I be looking to spend?

Sanu1234
09-21-20, 18:45
I have found some new face not exposed to market,(I think).

Took service. Very very much GFE. VFM or not that you decide.

Contact me. Over PM. If you wish.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Mushafir
09-21-20, 20:03
I know it's a weird question for this forum but IF I want only a massage an actual relaxing massage like they give in Kerala and Goa, which parlour should I go to? And which therapist gives the best massages.

How much should I be looking to spend?Go. To Urban Body Spa in Naskarhaat.

Mushafir
09-21-20, 20:05

Contact me. Over PM. If you wish.Clear your inbox.

MmongerMonk
09-21-20, 20:22
Bro your inbox is full. Please share the contacts.

Contact me. Over PM. If you wish.

Dragonz07
09-22-20, 03:25
Hehe looks tgtbt, also a typical case of bait and switch. Lure with an awesome one and then provide a below par later stating the first one is unavailable rn! BTW more than hppy to be proved otherwise, let me know buddy if you find her genuine!

Hi all,

Thanks.

NewBoyArch
09-22-20, 07:56
Hello all,

I finally went for Aliza Services a few days back and the profile provided was genuine.

Had to book an Oyo in advance.

The same girl arrived. Good attitude and hygienic.

Though she was a bit mechanical but not a time watcher.

5k for 2 shots.

Won't be attaching photos as she requested not to share her identity. (probably not a regular).

Hence I am not going much into the details.

The SP is genuine and you all can take the plunge.

Note: Do keep the rate down which I failed miserably at.

ProbzProbz
09-22-20, 09:41

Contact me. Over PM. If you wish.Planning to visit Kolkata again. Please pm contact.

PinkFloydFan
09-22-20, 12:19
Hi brothers,

Just wanted to know from you if any one ever found any success on the very popular "dating site" called SA. I am thinking of purchasing a subscription; before I do, wanted to get a feedback. Also if you are aware of any particular girl on that site, do let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Pinkfloydfan.

Catapult111
09-22-20, 15:03
Hi guys,

I just clears my inbox and LOS the number of Radha SP. Forgot to save to my phone.

Can anyone PM me her details. Like Number rates and location.

TonyKimpkin
09-23-20, 01:51
I thin her name is Sanjana. Cute Girl. Talks a lot. Humped her in Bangalore.

Friendly, not a great kisser but surely a treat in bed.

Would not mind humping her again.

Hi all,

Thanks.

Kryptographer
09-23-20, 10:50
I think SA for Kolkata is not a good choice. You'll barely find active profiles beyond the first two pages.

However, I don't check out SA in Kolkata much often, but compared to Mumbai & Delhi, I have found profiles to be very less.

My take on it is that the subscription amount is not worth it. At least if you're looking in Kolkata.

Cheers!

Hi brothers,

Just wanted to know from you if any one ever found any success on the very popular "dating site" called SA. I am thinking of purchasing a subscription; before I do, wanted to get a feedback. Also if you are aware of any particular girl on that site, do let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Pinkfloydfan.

RickySexy
09-23-20, 22:41
I thin her name is Sanjana. Cute Girl. Talks a lot. Humped her in Bangalore.

Friendly, not a great kisser but surely a treat in bed.

Would not mind humping her again.Please share contact details in PM.

Raghavv
09-24-20, 07:25
I have also contacted this Aliza, he has also shared picture of same girls. Have you tried them?

Please reply so we can also try.

Thanks in advance.Please give me her contact number.

I want her service.

Catapult111
09-24-20, 10:22
Hi guys,

I'm in Newtown. Searching for any slim and petite, preferably North Eastern bird in Newtown and nearby areas under 3 k per shot.

I'll return the favour with some awesome contacts under 3 k per shot. PM me.

Raghavv
09-24-20, 12:35
Hi folks,

Hope things are good at your end & everyone has found his ways to keep enjoyment running.

I have been out of action for a great long time & have not ventured much during last one year or so & hence have not much to offer but this lady Alfu whom I came across online & was chatting for few day (didn't speak or meet).

A day back she was quite requesting me to meet her either in my place or any hotel which eventually I denied due to my own reasons. As per her, she in need of money & hence came in to this so thought of sharing her contact with her permission (she does not know about this platform). Pics are attached. She quoted 10 k for 4 hrs or so, I leave it to you people to negotiate.

Can share her contact to some genuine serious friends here as I do not want to make things worse for her if she is correct about her story.

Can I get support form you on any good mature lady or young one (not those who are looking for sugar daddies) for casual meet & may be more of clicks. I know this can be found in dating apps but still want to give it a try here. Hoping for cooperation.Give her no. Bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Hamishxyz
09-24-20, 15:45
How did you contact them?

Hello all,

I finally went for Aliza Services a few days back and the profile provided was genuine.

5k for 2 shots.

Won't be attaching photos as she requested not to share her identity. (probably not a regular).

Dragonz07
09-24-20, 20:35
Thanks for the share, that sounds reasonable. I was shocked to see 10 k demand from that SP for the same.

Even some indies who says normal rate is 7 k, it's 15 k for pandemic. Isn't it supposed to be opposite? LOL.

On similar lines, SP Rusha also charging 10 k for outcall and 9 k for incall (7 k plus 2 k room rent).

Seems like price has sky rocketed in Calcutta forum! 😂.

Hello all,

5k for 2 shots.

RaviOli
09-25-20, 08:38
Has anyone visited PB spa lately?

I was wondering if its worth going in terms of quality of service and girls at the moment. Will they allow selecting for a first time visitor?

I am visiting in first week October.

Aarush
09-25-20, 21:06
Has anyone visited PB spa lately?

I was wondering if its worth going in terms of quality of service and girls at the moment. Will they allow selecting for a first time visitor?

I am visiting in first week October.Yes take nisha. Had her weeks back. Nice slurpy BBBJ and good boobs. Warm pussy. Enjoy.

ShyAndRough
09-26-20, 18:25
How many of you here know aryan? Seems to have top notch quality but is a bit expensive for me!

Dragonz07
09-27-20, 12:11
While navigating this forum for search of any decent indie, didn't find much but came across the below post which I thought was super mean and so not true. Last time during my Kolkata visit, I took few from Paro's including Meghna and could say w / o any doubt that she is one of the most cleanest and infact carried a separate kit when she met me for ensuring proper hygiene. Can't say if anything drastically changed over an year. I myself paid 6 k for one but cannot comment on the price, could not be vfm for all but she smells super good! Also agreed not the slimmest but has great attitude and was nice to speak with and most importantly provides true GFE! Why do I comment on this? Have nothing to do with Paro / gang, infact have taken just one newbie so far from her's this time around, but felt the below review was not true atleast on the hygiene part and I'm sure 90% of the forum already knows that! Let's be honest guys and help each other! Cheers!

I have seen reports where people have paid 6 k for 1 shot to Meghna which is not worth it. One of my friend tried her and was heavily disappointed. She is like an aged aunty but people don't know because her reports are too much hyped. My friend said she is below average, smelly pussy, maybe due to so much pounding. She is also married or separated I don't know exactly and with a child also. She falls in aunty category with her age maybe 34 or something. Only thing she has is a fair complexion and big boobs which is obviously due to her childbirth. Other than than nothing special. My friend was not so impressed. And on top of that she applies so much ugly make up on her face that it makes her look more ugly. She is very fat like a baby elephant and not suitable for slim or medium people. Also my friend said she eats so much during meet that she farts in between session which is highly unpleasant. I don't know why to pay so much to average girls. I don't know who Sana is.

Rrohitchnada
09-27-20, 16:26
This is one of the best place in terms of convenience of service. Though not up to the mark in terms of hygiene. Riya, Tia and Koel, great service and great attitude along with the proper proportions.

You will not be disappointed for sure.

Yes take nisha. Had her weeks back. Nice slurpy BBBJ and good boobs. Warm pussy. Enjoy.

MoreMoney
09-27-20, 18:28
Visiting Calcutta soon so, need a confirmation on SPs digit.

Anyone knows any SP here with digits +91.3149.

Thanks. PM is open.

RaviOli
09-28-20, 05:46
Yes take nisha. Had her weeks back. Nice slurpy BBBJ and good boobs. Warm pussy. Enjoy.Hey, thanks for the suggestion! Can you also tell me what are the charges there? And if everything is paid at the counter or extras is paid inside?

MmongerMonk
09-28-20, 10:28
What does PB stands? Can anyone give more pointers for the location of this spa?

This is one of the best place in terms of convenience of service. Though not up to the mark in terms of hygiene. Riya, Tia and Koel, great service and great attitude along with the proper proportions.

NewBoyArch
09-28-20, 13:36
How did you contact them?Look up in Instagram.

NewBoyArch
09-28-20, 13:42
Thanks for the share, that sounds reasonable. I was shocked to see 10 k demand from that SP for the same.

Even some indies who says normal rate is 7 k, it's 15 k for pandemic. Isn't it supposed to be opposite? LOL.

On similar lines, SP Rusha also charging 10 k for outcall and 9 k for incall (7 k plus 2 k room rent).

Seems like price has sky rocketed in Calcutta forum! 😂.Well, what I faced was different rates for different profiles. The trick is to bargain.

They are probably shooting up the rates as because the birds are becoming more choosy during the pandemic. At least that's what the bird said.

NewInPune
09-28-20, 14:05
Hey Guys.

Sorry, looks like most people already know this. But can someone give me a clue about where this spa is?

Thanks.

Avisek
09-28-20, 15:59
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KoolDude28
09-29-20, 05:36
PB spa is known for its unhygienic ambience. Visiting PB during pandemic not sure if it will be a smart choice. In fact will suggest not to visit any spa. Better to be safe than sorry. Lockdown is over doesn't mean pandemic ended.

Hey Guys.

Sorry, looks like most people already know this. But can someone give me a clue about where this spa is?

Thanks.

CatLoving
09-29-20, 09:18
Anyone taken service from this sp. Found in skokka. Looks to be genuine.

Uziuzi
09-29-20, 14:11
Hey Guys.

Thanks.It is in phool bagan. There is a bank in the same building. Spa name ends with Thai. Hope you can find the place now.

JHourHappy
09-29-20, 17:01

You will not be disappointed for sure.What's the name of girl with black bra?

Rrohitchnada
09-29-20, 18:03
The names mentioned respective to the pics.

What's the name of girl with black bra?.

Naked Desires3
09-29-20, 19:44
PB spa is known for its unhygienic ambience. Visiting PB during pandemic not sure if it will be a smart choice. In fact will suggest not to visit any spa. Better to be safe than sorry. Lockdown is over doesn't mean pandemic ended.Absolutely correct. Taking risk is not recommend.

Any idea about the SG scene in pandemic times? Anyone gone there recently? I received offers from mongers for joint expedition to SG, MMF and also calls from SG brokers & girls to come. But I am lying low because of pandemic.

Look forward to hit SG again after the risk is over for several nights of naked dances (my way: full naked from beginning & lights on).

Should we lie low till pandemic is over? Because all intimate activity is risky in pandemic times. So what to do? Need suggestion from fellow brothers.

If anyone comes across a fair, beautiful & no-tantrum girl at SG with good boobs and open to full naked dance from the beginning & lights on. Please let me know her name / bldg / floor details & total damage. Such special services are only to be expected from gals in middle range buildings. Particularly new comers.

All inputs will be reciprocated with intel sharing & joint action at SG. However, action may be delayed till risk is over.

I checked my inbox after months. Apologies for late replies to everyone.

Your naked desires!

Catapult111
09-30-20, 05:38
Hey bro.

Please clear your inbox.

Catapult111
09-30-20, 05:40
The names mentioned respective to the pics.

.The girl in the black bra is Riya. She was with SP Priya. Fucked her in Priya's Oyo in Rajarhat. Nice chick, very aggressive.

But a time watcher.

GazeBomac
09-30-20, 08:09
Does anyone offer CIM at pb spa.

Please share names.

The girl in the black bra is Riya. She was with SP Priya. Fucked her in Priya's Oyo in Rajarhat. Nice chick, very aggressive.

But a time watcher.

SecretRaj
09-30-20, 12:20
The girl in the black bra is Riya. She was with SP Priya. Fucked her in Priya's Oyo in Rajarhat. Nice chick, very aggressive.

But a time watcher.Are there only 3 options now or are there more? Guddi? Can you share pictures of all the options and also do they share pics on whatsapp now? Last I remember they stopped doing it.

SandipWantSex
09-30-20, 15:59
Just wanted to share something funny and eye opening with our male community. I am sure all men would agree that mongering is fun, its might put a hole in your pocket but somewhere you know what both parties are signing up for. In layman terms we can say its a business deal but we mongers are humans and humans are controlled by emotions at times. I know few men would be cursing me by now cause nothing is more painful than reading a philosophical post on a mongering website but please bare with me.

I used to consider myself a little more mature with all the experience that I had gathered thanks to the wonderful community and its members as well as lot of books and videos that I have seen on how to get a girl. Each book has something or the other, youtube videos to be honest are just bullshits at least in our country. Still somehow I did get actions now and then with the so called non working girls. It not easy and frustrating at times cause at the end you don't know whether you going to get any action or not, off late I myself started enjoying the chase cause once you know you have options you don't feel that desperate or may be my testosterone have reduced thanks to the fast moving lifestyle..Good info.

RajeshToHelp
09-30-20, 17:08
Hello guys,

I am Rajesh from Kolkata. Last 6 months ago I came to know about this website from one of my friend. I found this really very interesting and made up my mind to post a personal experience and let it share with you all. This is my personal experience just before lockdown in the month of February. I was searching for a genuine Independent Escort who work independently and take the sexual matter secondary and do it for fun and pocket money. But very sad in search of this kind of thing I never found it in any website ad or any listing. Most of those were handled by some agent or mid person. Even twice I made up my mind and went to two places in the month of December 2019 near South City and January 2020 in Saltlake. Their ads were very attractive and convincing both. Even they talk over phone in such a manner that in the said amount you will get an over 5 star services. But the reality is very harsh. In both the cases I found myself cheated because the said promises were not kept. Only simple 1 shot service provided with some professional ladies who does not have that time to talk for 15 to 20 minutes. So after those I made my mind I won't be going for these kind of places anymore. But in the month of Feb 2020 in that valentine week I was very depressed. As I am divorced and was really missing my ex a lot. One of my office friend Shantanu introduced me with a lovely gorgeous lady named Shibani. My friend was taking girls from different sources since 2014 and he has got that lady in the month of October 2019. She does events so she is very friendly and jovial and do this for pocket money and fun only. I really liked the conversation over the phone so I decided and make my mind for the 3rd time for the paid services. I booked one hotel and as said over the phone, the lady name Shibani arrived at time. We checked in together and honestly saying the time we spend is memorable and I won't forget it. We had some wine, some tandoori snacks, played a Bluetooth speaker for music, lots of conversation and yes atlast sex. For me sex is not priority, quality time was needed which I obviously got and with that Shibani was a hot chocolate. Very fair, height around 5"4, brown eyes, long hair and big juicy unforgettable boobs. I kept in touch with her and again took her service in last week of February. Same good unforgettable over all experience. Looking forward to meet her or some of her friends. I spoke with her also quite a few times again and again over phone. Really it was awesome. This is my experience which I shared here and of course you can try if you are looking for some thing different.

Rrohitchnada
09-30-20, 19:49
There are more choices, but Giddi is not seen there these days.

Koel is also good, not much used, great attitude, and good figure.

Are there only 3 options now or are there more? Guddi? Can you share pictures of all the options and also do they share pics on whatsapp now? Last I remember they stopped doing it.

Ashokkumar2511
10-01-20, 12:14
Hello all,

5k for 2 shots.

Note: Do keep the rate down which I failed miserably at.So we should try, request you kindly share the picture so I can also check what he has sent me.

Thanks in advance.

Fresh Meat
10-01-20, 14:45
Mangoe Lane Massage Parlour 1500 rs charge photo attached. Place is in the lane going next to 4 magoe lane building.

Mushafir
10-01-20, 18:23
Mangoe Lane Massage Parlour 1500 rs charge photo attached. Place is in the lane going next to 4 magoe lane building.It's basically massage on chair.

Mushafir
10-01-20, 18:32
Had to go to Kolkata on a short tour with busy schedule. So asked my peraonal SP if she had any new and quality girl who could quench my thirst. As it is because of covid had a long break. Also didn't want to take risk with the spa and the regular girls. Wanted someone who meets very few and inot a pure professional.

All things arranged have a call to my partner of crime to arrange for the smoke and drinks and finalized on a 3 some and shot for a full night.

Act started with smoke and drinks. It helped the lady to open up and us mingle with them. Within an HR, as the smoke and black label started giving the kick we found ourselves engaged in one of the best 3 some. Me full inside her mouth and my partner full inside her and is both playing with her tight titties all along. Sucking, and pressing the tight boobies. The stamina of smoke plays wonders in 3 some and it was no different this time also.

After the great session, took some rest, 1 more peg. My partner was damn tired by that time and so I took up the reign for the next 2 solo shots.

In the next 2 hrs that followed, tried out near all positions in the book. She obliged in everyone. Has a fit body and after smoke her stamina was great. She was also enjoying the hard pumping in various positions and was complementing with self pumps from her own side when I was feeling tired. This added to the excitement.

Overall, it was a perfect end to a long draught. Me and my partner was tired also after the long journey and the 3-4 hrs of action.

Had a nice sleep and kissed to depart from each other in the morning.

The scores.

BBJ- 7.

Sex in all positions - 9.

Looks - 7 darkish complexion but sweet face.

Age - 24.

Attitude - 9 very good attitude. Complete value for money.

Repeat. Sure will repeat. A new gem in bed. Would love to have a 4 some some day.

Anon4487
10-01-20, 18:43
Hello guys,

My First post here!!

I must admit I am a newbie and I realized after visiting this awesome forum that I have always overpaid by a good margin. This forum has opened my eyes! At Calcutta, I usually dealt with SPs working at Park numbers ending with 580 and 353. I have realized that I have overpaid mostly due to absence of reference values.

I will be visiting Kolkata shortly, therefor if any of the seniors here can share the numbers of independents who do outcalls or good SPs, I will be obliged.

Kindly help this newbie out. I have bought the subscription and have my PM Activated.

Thanks.

Aarush
10-01-20, 19:03
Had to go to Kolkata on a short tour with busy schedule. So asked my peraonal SP if she had any new and quality girl who could quench my thirst. As it is because of covid had a long break. Also didn't want to take risk with the spa and the regular girls. Wanted someone who meets very few and inot a pure professional.

All things arranged have a call to my partner of crime to arrange for the smoke and drinks and finalized on a 3 some and shot for a full night.

Act started with smoke and drinks. It helped the lady to open up and us mingle with them. Within an HR, as the smoke and black label started giving the kick we found ourselves engaged in one of the best 3 some. Me full inside her mouth and my partner full inside her and is both playing with her tight titties all along. Sucking, and pressing the tight boobies. The stamina of smoke plays wonders in 3 some and it was no different this time also.

After the great session, took some rest, 1 more peg. My partner was damn tired by that time and so I took up the reign for the next 2 solo shots..What was the damage buddy? Also, if you could share the digits and reference in PM.

ProbzProbz
10-01-20, 19:53

After the great session, took some rest, 1 more peg. My partner was damn tired by that time and so I took up the reign for the next 2 solo shots.

In the next 2 hrs that followed, tried out near all positions in the book. She obliged in everyone. Has a fit body and after smoke her stamina was great. She was also enjoying the hard pumping in various positions and was complementing with self pumps from her own side when I was feeling tired. This added to the excitement.

Overall, it was a perfect end to a long draught. Me and my partner was tired also after the long journey and the 3-4 hrs of action.

Had a nice sleep and kissed to depart from each other in the morning.

The scores.

BBJ- 7.

Sex in all positions - 9.

Looks - 7 darkish complexion but sweet face.

Age - 24.

Attitude - 9 very good attitude. Complete value for money.

Repeat. Sure will repeat. A new gem in bed. Would love to have a 4 some some day.What was the rate?

ProbzProbz
10-01-20, 20:09
Absolutely correct. Taking risk is not recommend.

Any idea about the SG scene in pandemic times? Anyone gone there recently? I received offers from mongers for joint expedition to SG, MMF and also calls from SG brokers & girls to come. But I am lying low because of pandemic.

Look forward to hit SG again after the risk is over for several nights of naked dances (my way: full naked from beginning & lights on).

Should we lie low till pandemic is over? Because all intimate activity is risky in pandemic times. So what to do? Need suggestion from fellow brothers.

If anyone comes across a fair, beautiful & no-tantrum girl at SG with good boobs and open to full naked dance from the beginning & lights on. Please let me know her name / bldg / floor details & total damage. Such special services are only to be expected from gals in middle range buildings. Particularly new comers.

All inputs will be reciprocated with intel sharing & joint action at SG. However, action may be delayed till risk is over.

I checked my inbox after months. Apologies for late replies to everyone.

Your naked desires!I was at SG 2 weeks ago. I would say there about 65 percent girls available. I was there in kolkata for 3 days. Visited SG 2 days. Didn't have issues with Covid. There is crowd though. No one is following the norms.

Thankfully tested negative after the visit.

Rrohitchnada
10-02-20, 04:58
Great report Mushafir bhai.

Good to see you back in action. Reports from legends like you are soooo motivating.

After the great session, took some rest, 1 more peg. My partner was damn tired by that time and so I took up the reign for the next 2 solo shots..

SecretRaj
10-02-20, 05:11
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, can someone tell me what is this SA platform? How can I find it?

SecretRaj
10-02-20, 09:42
There are more choices, but Giddi is not seen there these days.

Koel is also good, not much used, great attitude, and good figure.Thanks man! Can you also tell whether they are giving all inclusive rate like before (2-2.5 k) or is it counter + extras inside?

Sankalp Verma
10-03-20, 10:55
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, can someone tell me what is this SA platform? How can I find it?Its Seeking Arrangement bro. Just simply google it.

Naidusu
10-03-20, 13:53
SOS. Anyone used Zebpay for transferring BTC to buy the subscription? I had sent the required BTC for buying the subscription to the ISG wallet, however there is no Txn ID generated. Just a sms and email that the BTC were transferred.

This will be my first visit to Kolkata. Reaching on 5th Oct and plan to spend 5/6 days exclusive for mongering. I'm completely relying on ISG forum for guidance, info, contacts etc and to make my trip any fruitful, desperately want the PM to be active!

RahulMgr
10-04-20, 16:57
What was the damage?

After the great session, took some rest, 1 more peg. My partner was damn tired by that time and so I took up the reign for the next 2 solo shots..

RahulMgr
10-04-20, 17:20
Nice Catch!

She was wearing black nighty, started with foreplay and undressing. BBBJ followed by WOT. The girl is so light that WOT becomes more fun. Reverse cowgirl followed by Cumming in doggy style.

Took one shot.

Looks 9/10.

Service 7. 5/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 2500 + 500 tip.

WIR Yes! The best VFM deal I can find. Looks better than Sumi Adrija at half the price.

Naidusu
10-05-20, 02:10
Inbox me. I'll share Priya's contact.If anyone has SP Priya's contact please PM me.

Catapult111 please see inbox.

CoolGuy3281
10-05-20, 04:13
Inbox me. I'll share Priya's contact.Can you please help me with Priya's contact. Trying it for long. Is she in locanto?

Catapult111
10-05-20, 09:53
Can you please help me with Priya's contact. Trying it for long. Is she in locanto?Numbers or any type of contacts can't be shared outside PM.

PM is only for paid members.

Catapult111
10-05-20, 13:53
If anyone has SP Priya's contact please PM me.

Catapult111 please see inbox.Seen and responded. Please share the FR when you're done.

ArunChatterJee
10-05-20, 20:17
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

SouravFun
10-06-20, 03:56
Hi all,

Can anyone help me with some recommendation of girl name in PB Spa, please? Also, what's the going rate there? I don't want to increase the rate.

Thanks.

ArunChatterJee
10-06-20, 09:36
We did not receive any email from you, pay attention, you have to send again. If not you can make a report with the TXID or Hash code here and I will check it.

ADmin3

Rrohitchnada
10-06-20, 16:09
Hi all,

Can anyone help me with some recommendation of girl name in PB Spa, please? Also, what's the going rate there? I don't want to increase the rate.

Thanks.Shared and done.

Naidusu
10-06-20, 17:40
Hi all,

Thanks.Standard price 1250 at counter and 1 k to the girl for the deed. Tried Rupsa today. Short, perky boobs, protruding nipples, wet pussy. Good to converse with, but no BJ. In fact I sensed some reluctance in her to even touch the dick. Maybe good for banging only. But FS without a slurpy BJ is no fun for me. WIR. Abs no.

Varunn
10-07-20, 01:35
Yes, it happened with me as well, wait for sometime and then check. TxIs came for me after 1-2 HR in their transactions page. DM me if further help needed.

SOS. Anyone used Zebpay for transferring BTC to buy the subscription? I had sent the required BTC for buying the subscription to the ISG wallet, however there is no Txn ID generated. Just a sms and email that the BTC were transferred.

This will be my first visit to Kolkata. Reaching on 5th Oct and plan to spend 5/6 days exclusive for mongering. I'm completely relying on ISG forum for guidance, info, contacts etc and to make my trip any fruitful, desperately want the PM to be active!.

TanMoy
10-07-20, 11:41
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I wanted to know how to purchase subscription and which bitcoin website is best for this?

Can any one help me?

JHourHappy
10-07-20, 17:52
Standard price 1250 at counter and 1 k to the girl for the deed. Tried Rupsa today. Short, perky boobs, protruding nipples, wet pussy. Good to converse with, but no BJ. In fact I sensed some reluctance in her to even touch the dick. Maybe good for banging only. But FS without a slurpy BJ is no fun for me. WIR. Abs no.You should have told this to counter. Normally ph girls are open to everything.

Dragonz07
10-07-20, 23:18
It was quite refreshing to find so many new options in Kolkata this time, perhaps due to pandemic. It was blessing in disguise for my current couple of weeks trip to the city of joy! Amongst the new one, best experience so far I had was with Sanchita. Super young girl in her early 20's with white complexion and perfect attitude. Most of the girls like to do it in dark room but somehow it gives me the low end SG feeling. Even though not fully comfortable, she proceeded with it with no fuss. The dim light of the Park hotel on the face made it quite intoxicating. The slow act of undressing with gentle carressing, fondling, kissing made it instantly charged for next level. Being comparatively tight, it made the experience more enjoyable! Best part of the play if the other person reciprocates (even if acts) rather than just waiting to finish. Sanchita enjoyed the act and was quite responsive. However, she may be little low in energy level as she wanted to complete after some decent pounding. Unfortunately not so flexible for all positions, couldn't do WOT, only did with mish but it was really amazing!

Looks- 8. 5 cute looking, smooth skin, milky white complexion, decent height, big assests.

Attitude- 9. 5 great friendly attitude, was easy to talk to.

Experience- 9. 5 great DFK with juicy lips, equally great BBBJ, nd heavenly mish just wished more options were open like DATY, FIV, and other positions!

Repeat- oh yes!

Damage- 6 k plus uber fare! Since I always prefer outs, 2. 8 k additional for the room. Won't advise the oyo's and low end hotels during the pandemic. Tried few, but most of them even with high ratings had terrible sanitation. Bedsheets, linens were mostly dirty with stain marks all over. Rooms don't have pleasant smell, some of them air-condition don't work. Guess low footfalls had an impact on the hotel budgets for proper cleaning!

Dragonz07
10-07-20, 23:44
Unfortunately met her at an oyo which degraded it's service like anything. There was also a bit of uncomfort from her end as well as she mentioned she prefers more matured / older men. Nevertheless she is by far the prettiest bong I had met in this hobby so far. In her mid 20's, beautiful assests, perfect natural figure. Tried to coperate but it was just not my day to get charged perhaps due to the ambience and also due to her lack of enthusiasm. However she had some personal issues that time and would like to meet her again some other time. If you find her profile from any SP, just go for it, not sure how long she may be in it.

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.

Mushafir
10-08-20, 05:02
Unfortunately met her at an oyo which degraded it's service like anything. There was also a bit of uncomfort from her end as well as she mentioned she prefers more matured / older men. Nevertheless she is by far the prettiest bong I had met in this hobby so far. In her mid 20's, beautiful assests, perfect natural figure. Tried to coperate but it was just not my day to get charged perhaps due to the ambience and also due to her lack of enthusiasm. However she had some personal issues that time and would like to meet her again some other time. If you find her profile from any SP, just go for it, not sure how long she may be in it.

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.Nice catch bro. Enjoy.

FunAtWork
10-08-20, 08:55
You are one of the very few genuine monger, who is not afraid to check and meet the new girls. Keep it up and just feel the experience of Pure mongering.

Ya many a times you meet someone who is not up to mark as per your expectations, but there are numerous occasions when you get a girl who takes you to Venus.

Cheers happy and safe mongering.

FAW.

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.

SexyTanay17
10-08-20, 10:10
Hey all,

After being a member of this forum for long time finally got my subscription activated. Would be grateful if any regular or senior member could share some contacts of SPs or girls or parlours with FS in south Kolkata region.

Thanks in advanced. My PM is active.

RickySexy
10-08-20, 13:36
Please share contact in pm.

Thanks.

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.

TanMoy
10-08-20, 19:58
From where did you buy bitcoin from? I am new so don't know which website is safe.

Hey all,

After being a member of this forum for long time finally got my subscription activated. Would be grateful if any regular or senior member could share some contacts of SPs or girls or parlours with FS in south Kolkata region.

Thanks in advanced. My PM is active.

ArunChatterJee
10-08-20, 21:27
ISG Forum - Subscription Activated!

Vroy3867
10-09-20, 02:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Naidusu
10-09-20, 06:18
From where did you buy bitcoin from? I am new so don't know which website is safe.Try Zebpay. I had recently used. No hassles.

Naidusu
10-09-20, 06:39
The first and hopefully the last bad experience in Kolkata. Been here for 4 days and so far having good time. Wanted to try this girl from one of the famous SP provider, who is highly rated here. Probably a bad apple from the SP's collection.

Went to the OYO. 12.30 to 1.30 pm slot.

Looks - 6. Pimples on the face. No DFK.

Attitude: 4. Tried my best strike conversation. Had to ask 5 times to knw her name. Didn't even touch her, barely removed my clothes, pointed towards the condom.

Figure: 5. Stretch marks, saggy boobs.

Damage - 3k and most importantly the opportunity lost to fuck someone else during that time.

BJ with condom but kept on complaining about the lube. No BJ without condom, and with condom complains about the stickiness. Bull shite.

Directly started with doggy style, so I can imagine some other girl and fuck her. Didn't work out. Was out of there in 30 mins.

The typical starfish on bed, which we all want to avoid.

Mushafir
10-09-20, 19:01
The first and hopefully the last bad experience in Kolkata. Been here for 4 days and so far having good time. Wanted to try this girl from one of the famous SP provider, who is highly rated here. Probably a bad apple from the SP's collection.

Attitude: 4. Tried my best strike conversation. Had to ask 5 times to knw her name. Didn't even touch her, barely removed my clothes, pointed towards the condom.

Damage - 3k and most importantly the opportunity lost to fuck someone else during that time.

BJ with condom but kept on complaining about the lube. No BJ without condom, and with condom complains about the stickiness. Bull shite.

Directly started with doggy style, so I can imagine some other girl and fuck her. Didn't work out. Was out of there in 30 mins.

The typical starfish on bed, which we all want to avoid.Who was the SP? Anyway pic does not seem. To be of 3 k girl. So it must be photoshopped.

Please give details of SP for avoiding in future.

Rrohitchnada
10-09-20, 19:07
Highly overrated here.

Thanks for the review, you saved us time and money.

The pics looks tempting and deceiving.

Thanks again.

The typical starfish on bed, which we all want to avoid.

Ravi009
10-09-20, 22:55
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I wanted to know how to purchase subscription and which bitcoin website is best for this?

Can any one help me?Purchase from localbitcoins. From verified sellers you can google pay the amount in INR and directly send to ISG hash. Make sure you buy for $27 as there are transaction charges.

ArunChatterJee
10-10-20, 15:09
Kd is very much alive. There is a girl named *goddess of wealth* in Bengali who is heavenly and gives slurpy BBJ with CIM. Visiting her for the past 3 years, and never felt to go to anyone else.

Unable to visit for the past 4 months due to lockdown, but miss her **** and mouth badly.

Damages- 0. 6 k.

GFE-10/10.

DFK-yes.

Boobs-7/10.Is it Laxmi or Lakhi?

I am a regular at KD with Bina and Barsha.

Can you please share the name of the girl?

Kala Baby
10-11-20, 05:19
What is the full name of KD? Some idea?

Is it Laxmi or Lakhi?

Rohan460
10-11-20, 10:17
Hi fellas,

I have been out of mongering for a quite time. Just returned from outstation posting to city of joy. I am planning to go out on two days outing to digha. Can anyone help me about the current scenario of wg at digha ramnagar contai.

SandipWantSex
10-11-20, 12:30

The typical starfish on bed, which we all want to avoid.Who is the girl. Name of SP.

Ace of Hearts
10-11-20, 16:15
Hi Kolkata mongers,

An upscale SP here in Bangalore shared this damsels photo. I got a deep hunch from her features that she is a Bong or from nearby he states. If someone has done her, please share feedback.

TIA,

Ace.

Gim399
10-11-20, 18:28
https://bengali.abplive.com/news/calcutta/police-raid-at-two-spa-centres-in-kolkata-16-persons-including-bengali-tele-serial-actor-arrested-746569

Which are these spas?

TanMoy
10-12-20, 03:08
I got a number from Locanto for video chat. So I called.

She said to pay 100 which I did she gave voice confirmation then she said 500 for video which also give then she said more then I rejected she said she'll complain to the cyber police. She has audio clip of me, should I be worried?

ProbzProbz
10-12-20, 13:52
What is the full name of KD? Some idea?Kidderpore.

Rodney8387
10-12-20, 14:04
Hi,

Can you share some hints for this spa in Kidderpore.

New to this area.

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Oberoi
10-12-20, 14:15
What is the full name of KD? Some idea?The full form (some say is Kripa's den or something), but that is not going to help you reach anywhere. Also please note that it is definitely not Khidderpore, which is a very different part of the city.

As for KD, it is a very low quality building, but some mongers have had fantastic experiences. It is of JD quality, but some girls like Bina have made it popular with their performances (based on reviews).

If you are keen to find it, you have to enter through BK Paul avenue (opposite of the red mandir on main road next to metro station) and then take a left toward rabindra sarani. Keep walking till you see a KMC red building. This KD is right next to that in the lane. Spot a swan chariot kept there (not sure if it is still there though), and get inside the tiny alley of the house.

Mushafir
10-12-20, 17:47

She said to pay 100 which I did she gave voice confirmation then she said 500 for video which also give then she said more then I rejected she said she'll complain to the cyber police. She has audio clip of me, should I be worried?What will they complain? Just tell them to fuck off.

BoseHookz
10-12-20, 18:22
Hey!

Stuck at hometown due to pandemic, So the plan is to hit the park over the weekend and get some cool air. What is the scenario there? How friendly are the staffs & Likeliness to have a good company.

Looking for your assistance, in case anyone willing to, please!

Cheers! Stay safe.

SeaHawk20
10-12-20, 18:35

She said to pay 100 which I did she gave voice confirmation then she said 500 for video which also give then she said more then I rejected she said she'll complain to the cyber police. She has audio clip of me, should I be worried?Lamo dude install mewe app some genuine certified video caller cpl / indies available, but never pay upfront always bargain. Video calling not my type shyt though kind of watching porn you can try aakash_charulata a cpl (pimp-service gal) I heard they provide some good service like fantasy shyt (cucold, wife bangain others, interfaith fetish, daughter -daddy type if that kind of thing virtually excite ur libido ) .

TanMoy
10-12-20, 18:50
Thank you SeaHawk20 and Mushafir. Actually I'm new to this and don't have contacts of indies and because I haven't taken any subscription yet I can't personal message any one, and due to this pandemic I thought video chat would be safe. Bad luck.

SeaHawk20
10-12-20, 19:31
E 4164 her old no. Seems like no FR. Any senior. Last time when talked quoted 7- 8 k / home delivery been a while. Any advice regarding her service.

SeaHawk20
10-12-20, 19:38
Thank for response, but anyone tried her recently.Did you tried her? Last time she quoted me 7-8 k, she has a friends too. Into MMF / MFF too.

Atanu
10-12-20, 21:36
https://bengali.abplive.com/news/calcutta/police-raid-at-two-spa-centres-in-kolkata-16-persons-including-bengali-tele-serial-actor-arrested-746569

Which are these spas?http://www.millenniumpost.in/kolkata/16-persons-including-tv-actor-held-as-cops-bust-two-sex-rackets-420807

Jacker93
10-12-20, 22:30
You got it right. Just say the name with a Bengali accent.

Is it Laxmi or Lakhi?

Paachha
10-13-20, 01:28

She said to pay 100 which I did she gave voice confirmation then she said 500 for video which also give then she said more then I rejected she said she'll complain to the cyber police. She has audio clip of me, should I be worried?What kind of an [Deleted by Admin] contacts an escort with their own phone number and then also sends them advance payment? You should have read the forum before wasting your money. If this incident goes to the police the girl will also be in trouble. Next time use a spare untraceable sim and don't be such an [Deleted by Admin].

TanMoy
10-13-20, 02:57
Normally I check phone numbers on truecaller and this types of numbers come as spam but this didn't. So I thought it should be OK. She said she was a prosti. Who knows.

What kind of an contacts an escort with their own phone number and then also sends them advance payment? You should have read the forum before wasting your money. If this incident goes to the police the girl will also be in trouble. Next time use a spare untraceable sim and don't be such an .

Sree1851
10-13-20, 07:01
I am sure there are already so many FRs of PB Spa, so I will keep this Analytical and short. At the outset thank you at Rohitchnada for the pointers and tips.

Called them up and fixed appointment at 12.30, but after reaching there realized that appointment does not mean anything. It is based on which bird you want and how long are you prepared to wait.

I waited about 20 minutes as I was fixated on Riya (Her Pic can be found in this forum itself).

The massage part was ok. Ish, But the deed was above average. As mentioned earlier. She is extremely passionate and feisty. Slim figure and short height. She was clean down there but didn't go down on her.

All the good things written about her are true.

2 downsides I felt was that she was very fast. Quick BBBJ, quick position change (I tried. Cowgirl, Doggie and finished with Missionary) quick clean and quickly done. I did not really enjoy the speed of the whole deed. The 2nd issue was with the place itself, the building is rundown and borderline dirty. Shower is not attached, Only option is a funny smelling cream massage. The official time is 60 minutes but I was done including the deed within 50 minutes.

Scorecard.

Massage - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE - 3/10.

VFM - 8/10.

WIR. Maybe, but with a different girl.

Dammage - 1. 2 K + 1 K (Do not bargain or even ask the price, just handover 1. 2 K at the counter and 1 K to the bird after the deed).

Stay safe and cheers.

Sree.

DavidLuke
10-13-20, 12:48
Can someone help me to get a subscription using bitcoin.

Naidusu
10-13-20, 16:17
Landed in Kolkata on 6th Oct and departed on 11th. Spent, 5 nights and the "City of Joy" didn't disappoint me. Had a blast with some indies, good time in SG, vfm in PB Spa, a disaster and finally concluded with a threesome flourish.

Was trying to reach this SP in Baguiati, since day 2, I landed but got through only in the last day and just had 1 HR for the deed. Went at 1.00 pm to a 1 bhk flat. There were 4 "profiles", however I already made up my mind beforehand whom to pick. Shreya & Pallavi. Prepaid for the service and started my metered time.

Please note, they are not the best looking chicks arnd, but they are naughty girls, make you feel very much at home and eager to please you. If your interest is only for stunners, please stop reading further.

Started with DFK, 4 lips trying to lock with my 2 lips, my right hand squeezing a firm boob of Shreya and the left one trying to wet Pallavi's pussy. Can I ask for more? Of course there was more to come. Shreya started the BBBJ, while Pallavi licked my nipples. Then some tit fucking, more BBBJ and some 20 mins into the act, I came off on Shreya's breasts. I wanted to take a few minutes break, while both the girls took a drag. Then slowly, Shreya started BBBJ again, working hard to raise the post. Then Pallavi also joined. I had two tongues on my dick only in Thailand BJ bars and this was very much that same surreal experience. Since it was the second time, they had to work hard, while I enjoyed it myself. Asked them to kiss each other, but didn't ask them for any further lesbian act. I was content with one girl sucking my dick and the other the scrotum. After some hard shift by them, when the dick is ready, I wore the condom and tried to fuck Pallavi first, but more often than not, I don't enjoy covered sex and I was sweating. So I gave up, asked the girls for some more BBBJ and they duly obliged. It was already 2. 15 pm, so called off the duel between their mouths and my cock. Tipped them 500 rs and pushed off. Overall, an above average experience, enjoyed myself, but could have tried more fantasies. Next time, they promised me to show me a true lesbian act.

Shreya: the tattoo girl. Not as fair as shown in the pic. But young girl, good sized firm boobs. A vacuum cleaner. WIR. Yes.

Pallavi: red saree. Fair skinned, but over used. Small saggy tits. Smiles enticingly. Smokes a lot. Good BBBJ. WIR. No.

There is Prachi (slim) and another girl. Can try Prachi & Shreya.

As I said earlier, these girls are best suited for some hardcore sex. Might not be the star hotel type place, not very good looking girls but nevertheless if you wish for a 3 some without any hassle, this place will deliver.

Damage - 7 k. + .5 tip. Two girls, 2 shots, 1 HR.

1 shot, 1 girl - 2 k. 2 shots - 3.5 k.

A big shout to at Catapult111 for promptly sharing some good digits. RohitChnada, at probzprobz, at aruncuckoo, at indianworldwide, at adityashroff for virtually hand holding me in SG and other areas. Dada, am sorry, you are our well wisher, but since I already planned the trip, I couldn't back out.

Until another trip.

Naidusu
10-13-20, 16:25
I am sure there are already so many FRs of PB Spa, so I will keep this Analytical and short. At the outset thank you at Rohitchnada for the pointers and tips.

Called them up and fixed appointment at 12.30, but after reaching there realized that appointment does not mean anything. It is based on which bird you want and how long are you prepared to wait.

I waited about 20 minutes as I was fixated on Riya (Her Pic can be found in this forum itself).

The massage part was ok. Ish, But the deed was above average. As mentioned earlier. She is extremely passionate and feisty. Slim figure and short height. She was clean down there but didn't go down on her.

2 downsides I felt was that she was very fast. Quick BBBJ, quick position change (I tried. Cowgirl, Doggie and finished with Missionary) quick clean and quickly done. I did not really enjoy the speed of the whole deed. The 2nd issue was with the place itself, the building is rundown and borderline dirty. Shower is not attached, Only option is a funny smelling cream massage. The official time is 60 minutes but I was done including the deed within 50 minutes..So true about Riya. Infact, She upsells for a second shot too. Next time try, Koel or Tia. If BBBJ not required, try Rupsa, best looking girl among them.

Smkd617
10-13-20, 17:45
Is it Laxmi or Lakhi?

Can you please share the name of the girl?What is KD bhai.

Member #4685
10-13-20, 19:39
Can someone help me to get a subscription using bitcoin.Try localbitcoins.com.

Safe and secure.

They're adding transaction charges also, So be calculated.

Then transfer the value to ISG wallet then send transaction ID using contact us option.

ProbzProbz
10-13-20, 20:20
Landed in Kolkata on 6th Oct and departed on 11th. Spent, 5 nights and the "City of Joy" didn't disappoint me. Had a blast with some indies, good time in SG, vfm in PB Spa, a disaster and finally concluded with a threesome flourish.

Was trying to reach this SP in Baguiati, since day 2, I landed but got through only in the last day and just had 1 HR for the deed. Went at 1.00 pm to a 1 bhk flat. There were 4 "profiles", however I already made up my mind beforehand whom to pick. Shreya & Pallavi. Prepaid for the service and started my metered time.

Please note, they are not the best looking chicks arnd, but they are naughty girls, make you feel very much at home and eager to please you. If your interest is only for stunners, please stop reading further.

Started with DFK, 4 lips trying to lock with my 2 lips, my right hand squeezing a firm boob of Shreya and the left one trying to wet Pallavi's pussy. Can I ask for more? Of course there was more to come. Shreya started the BBBJ, while Pallavi licked my nipples. Then some tit fucking, more BBBJ and some 20 mins into the act, I came off on Shreya's breasts. I wanted to take a few minutes break, while both the girls took a drag. Then slowly, Shreya started BBBJ again, working hard to raise the post. Then Pallavi also joined. I had two tongues on my dick only in Thailand BJ bars and this was very much that same surreal experience. Since it was the second time, they had to work hard, while I enjoyed it myself. Asked them to kiss each other, but didn't ask them for any further lesbian act. I was content with one girl sucking my dick and the other the scrotum. After some hard shift by them, when the dick is ready, I wore the condom and tried to fuck Pallavi first, but more often than not, I don't enjoy covered sex and I was sweating. So I gave up, asked the girls for some more BBBJ and they duly obliged. It was already 2. 15 pm, so called off the duel between their mouths and my cock. Tipped them 500 rs and pushed off. Overall, an above average experience, enjoyed myself, but could have tried more fantasies. Next time, they promised me to show me a true lesbian act.

Shreya: the tattoo girl. Not as fair as shown in the pic. But young girl, good sized firm boobs. A vacuum cleaner. WIR. Yes.

Pallavi: red saree. Fair skinned, but over used. Small saggy tits. Smiles enticingly. Smokes a lot. Good BBBJ. WIR. No.

There is Prachi (slim) and another girl. Can try Prachi & Shreya.

As I said earlier, these girls are best suited for some hardcore sex. Might not be the star hotel type place, not very good looking girls but nevertheless if you wish for a 3 some without any hassle, this place will deliver.

Damage - 7 k. + .5 tip. Two girls, 2 shots, 1 HR.

1 shot, 1 girl - 2 k. 2 shots - 3.5 k.

A big shout to at Catapult111 for promptly sharing some good digits. RohitChnada, at probzprobz, at aruncuckoo, at indianworldwide, at adityashroff for virtually hand holding me in SG and other areas. Dada, am sorry, you are our well wisher, but since I already planned the trip, I couldn't back out.

Until another trip.Nice review NaiduSu. Keep it going. Maybe we will monger together next time.

TanMoy
10-14-20, 05:31
Hey guys, is paraU a good app for video chat? And can I get contacts of Indies from this app?

Naidusu
10-14-20, 06:47
Nice review NaiduSu. Keep it going. Maybe we will monger together next time.Sure bro. Will plan again, when the colleges reopen. Hopefully more indies then.

BoseHookz
10-15-20, 04:10
Hey!

Stuck at hometown due to pandemic, So the plan is to hit the park over the weekend and get some cool air. What is the scenario there? How friendly are the staffs & Likeliness to have a good company.

Looking for your assistance, in case anyone willing to, please!

Cheers! Stay safe.Looking for some inputs from seniors, please!

HitManDealer
10-15-20, 12:41
Hello boys,

Its seems like ages when I started posting in the forum. Brothers at musafir, Rahul bhai, Avik4 u, Sinbaad, Rakesh Oberoi & last but not the least FAW some of the old time legends of the group has already made history with their sharing love and numbers of some of the best beauties in town in the past. Now that I'm back after a hiatus of more than a year from Singapore I am itching to get back in the game. So please any one who knows be and been in touch earlier, firstly- I have lost all your numbers, please be kind enough to ping me your numbers secondly I'm in the hunt for quality size watermelons as usual. So please do ping mw with your contributions. Budget not a problem-the only criteria is 36 DD above and no nakhras. Also, if anyone has the number of Rusha the beauty please do ping me. I missed out on her previously but this time she is numero uno on my list of beauties in the next 6 months of my stay in Kolkata.

Regards,

Hitman.

Remember if its not watermelon she doesn't qualify! Cheers boyssssss.

Johnny1927
10-15-20, 19:05
I have been trying to contact escorts and they are calling me at Park Hotel Park Street. I don't mind paying 8 K - 10 K for 2 hrs all I want to know is Park Hotel a safe option? Is there any chances of police raid at Park Hotel? Do the hotel authorities know about this escort business running? Will they ask for a ID Proof while entering? I am new into mongering so request the senior members to help me, will be highly obliged.

DriftKing1992
10-16-20, 04:06
Hey guys,

I'm coming to Kolkata tomorrow and badly need of contacts. SPs, Broker contacts of SG or Indies are welcome. I've PMed some of you personally but no replies still. Please help as I am going through a bad divorce and need to cool of my mind.

P.S. I'm a doctor, so I can help you in health issues.

My PM is open and I can receive messages.

FunAtWork
10-16-20, 06:32
Rusha is not nakhra free. She is a huge time watcher also. Don't mind paying her the amount she asks, but then she hurries the act very much.

As for Mellons, it's huge. She also has 2-3 good looking girls with her, but again time watchers. At 8-10k time watchers are painful.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.

Hello boys,

Its seems like ages when I started posting in the forum. Brothers at musafir, Rahul bhai, Avik4 u, Sinbaad, Rakesh Oberoi & last but not the least FAW some of the old time legends of the group has already made history with their sharing love and numbers of some of the best beauties in town in the past. Now that I'm back after a hiatus of more than a year from Singapore I am itching to get back in the game. So please any one who knows be and been in touch earlier, firstly- I have lost all your numbers, please be kind enough to ping me your numbers secondly I'm in the hunt for quality size watermelons as usual. So please do ping mw with your contributions. Budget not a problem-the only criteria is 36 DD above and no nakhras. Also, if anyone has the number of Rusha the beauty please do ping me. I missed out on her previously but this time she is numero uno on my list of beauties in the next 6 months of my stay in Kolkata.

Regards,

Hitman.

Remember if its not watermelon she doesn't qualify! Cheers boyssssss.

DriftKing1992
10-16-20, 07:25
Can you please share contact. PM active. Even the previous profile of Sanchita which you posted.

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.

Johnny1927
10-16-20, 13:58
Is park a safe option even I want to try one of the escort service as I have never been there?

Hello guys,

My First post here!!

I must admit I am a newbie and I realized after visiting this awesome forum that I have always overpaid by a good margin. This forum has opened my eyes! At Calcutta, I usually dealt with SPs working at Park numbers ending with 580 and 353. I have realized that I have overpaid mostly due to absence of reference values.

I will be visiting Kolkata shortly, therefor if any of the seniors here can share the numbers of independents who do outcalls or good SPs, I will be obliged.

Kindly help this newbie out. I have bought the subscription and have my PM Activated.

Thanks.

Risa1782
10-16-20, 14:44
I have been trying to contact escorts and they are calling me at Park Hotel Park Street. I don't mind paying 8 K - 10 K for 2 hrs all I want to know is Park Hotel a safe option? Is there any chances of police raid at Park Hotel? Do the hotel authorities know about this escort business running? Will they ask for a ID Proof while entering? I am new into mongering so request the senior members to help me, will be highly obliged.Ya Raids can be conducted as it under police watch if you want safe and secure get in touch with mr Risabh ([Telephone Number deleted by Admin]).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HitManDealer
10-16-20, 18:43
Rusha is not nakhra free. She is a huge time watcher also. Don't mind paying her the amount she asks, but then she hurries the act very much.

As for Mellons, it's huge. She also has 2-3 good looking girls with her, but again time watchers. At 8-10k time watchers are painful.

Cheers and happy mongering.

FAW.Nakhra hai tau Vakhra hai FAW bhai. You just need to pay them well to be treated well. And also a little bit of high handedness to keep them under your command!

Johnny1927
10-16-20, 18:45
How was your experience in Park Hotel?

Hello guys,

My First post here!!

Thanks.

TanMoy
10-16-20, 20:19
Has anyone tried mr. Risabh agency. Is it genuine?

Please give review.

Risa1782
10-16-20, 22:09
Has anyone tried mr. Risabh agency. Is it genuine?

Please give review.Regarding him search in locanto with location kolkata you can his no. Ending with 247. Till date he has good service records and sometime he keep special profiles which you can't get anywhere else.

Anon4487
10-17-20, 02:43
How was your experience in Park Hotel?I had gone to Kolkota around Dusherra last year for work. The hotel will ask IDs for any guests who come to visit. If overnight stay of any friend / guest and the hotel comes to know about it you will have to pay extra charges I. E for 2 occupants.

Otherwise, I think it is an open secret that all such activities go on there. The SPs have some understanding with a few hotel staff, I believe. One of the girls I had during my stay, who I also meet independently in Delhi when I go there, thinks that all who stay at Park are there mainly for mongering. The men for the girls and the girls are mainly staying for the business.

Its pretty safe from police action, I believe, as it is a reputed hotel.

So, I don't think you will have a problem there for mongering purposes. Just be wary of SPs who overcharge. Know the rates and everything should be fine.

Johnny1927
10-17-20, 09:46
Request the seniors to help me a bit more regarding this topic as I am new into mongering, will they ask for an ID Proof or straightaway I can enter the girls room, it seems to be a risky place.

I have been trying to contact escorts and they are calling me at Park Hotel Park Street. I don't mind paying 8 K - 10 K for 2 hrs all I want to know is Park Hotel a safe option? Is there any chances of police raid at Park Hotel? Do the hotel authorities know about this escort business running? Will they ask for a ID Proof while entering? I am new into mongering so request the senior members to help me, will be highly obliged.

Uziuzi
10-17-20, 15:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Aks1989
10-17-20, 16:19
[Deleted by Admin]

Prakashbhai
10-17-20, 18:40
Miss the good old days at Osmo JD DP Branch. Thinking of visiting the Kasba branch. Who is the best one available now? Thais available now?

How's Piu Ghosh?

Uziuzi
10-17-20, 19:54
I didn't utter a single word against Dada. I met him personally, i know him. He helped me a lot like others. So don't want to talk on this. Just have a look on Loc contact, user name, contribution. Hope things will become clear to you. Remaining depends on you.

Ssseeking
10-18-20, 03:26
I came to Calcutta couple of days ago. Overall lockdown mongering season was quite good in Bangalore (I decided to scrap my US plans and do something in Bangalore, but my wifey decided to stay there for couple of years and I am feeling my bachelor life is getting extended). So anyway came to city. But this time won't be able to monger that frequently as I have work also on regular days.

Planned SG with couple of co-mongerers. But two of them cancelled. Also I was looking for a proper LT threesome session as well. So called one of my local friend, for some cheap village girls. Got a new SP contact who was based out of city and also owns a OYO. Shared many profiles. LT cost from 5. 5 k including OYO. Seemed like good deal but the girl I liked he quoted 7 k + room. I told him about threesome and another friend wanted A level. So we fixed deal for 11 k + 7 k.

Me and my friend reached OYO. Now this is a new SP, and he fucked up the logistics for my friend. He told the anal girl is not available and quoted very high for another anal girl. Also, to do this discussion, an aunty came to our room, with a lot of makeup and very bad teeth. I initially thought I am scammed and this is the girl. But fortunately she told she is the pimp and manages this. My friend jokingly asked her to give service but she denied. My girls came at 8:45 PM. They looked similar, slightly chubby (not convex shape, and good curve, honestly I like that shape). My friends was due to 9 30 PM. Don't know when she came.

I ordered 3 beer and some food. The SP was insisting to buy more food. As it was from his establishment. I bought minimal stuff. The girls came. Paid money to the lady pimp. Now the OYO was really clean and well decorated. It had blue and red lights and TV with good speakers. The girls started drinking. One was dressed in a pink top and blue jeans, looking super slutty and cheap with deep red lipstick. Other girl was dressed in a blue salwar, not so slutty. I earlier asked to SP to ask them to dress well and put cheap makeup. After making them comfortable, the one of the girl was not feeling well, saying she needs to sleep a bit and needs a headache tablet. Got it ordered, she told she daylights as a TMC worker and there was some campaign that day and promised she will wake up when I ask. The other girl made up for that. Now the girls knew each other before and they had decent chemistry among them.

Next played music in TV. One drunk girl started dancing. She removed her top. Was wearing a pushup bra though boobs were bigger. Dance for sometime together. She removed my clothes in the meantime. We did some makeout while she sat on my lap. I was kissing her and she was grinding my dick. I was about to cum, so asked her to stop. Next, we lied on bed. The other girl was looking at us. I removed her jeans, she was wearing a white panty. Cuddled some more. Then she stood and went to change to a night dress. She was wearing a very sexy satin night dress. It was a fantasy indeed. We did foreplay for some time. I started licking her bones, legs and ears. She was getting horny. I asked the other girl to blow me, she started giving a very juicy blowjob and after that I could not continue anymore finished with a HJ. Then they both cuddled me from both side, I slept off. After sometime my sleep broke. Was feeling horny again. Now I rubbed my dick over their body, humped them and cummed again. These cuddling etc went for quite some time. It really feels awesome to sleep between 4 boobs. Morning wokeup. They got dressed, but I asked them for one more hand round. They both started by licking my nipples. Then one of them trapped me in her cleavage and other started giving me a HJ again. My hands were exploring all their body parts. Cummed again.

Cost: 11 k + 1 k food and drinks. OYO included in the 11 k.

My friend told his girl was very coperative, but kind of felt betrayed by the SP as his cArNAL desires were not met.

Ssseeking
10-18-20, 03:45
In this Kolkata trip I have promised myself I will not jerk off ever. So it will be SG or SP only or I am not getting released. So went to SG on a noon. Earlier I heard that a lot of Covid protocols and temparature checks are there. Either they stopped some time ago or those were jokes. Only covid pre caution was road side pimps were wearing face diapers. Earlier I called my known pimps they told they are not there will be back after Friday as some covid issues in SG, did not tell detail. Still my horny heart has to keep the promise. Also was thinking going with the threesome SP again. But now he was quoting 14 k for two decent profiles, I was not interested. So booked UBER. Also now I am in WFH, not in vacation so can't monger that much due to time. So was looking for more solo sessions and decided to go alone. Reached SG at 4 30 PM. Also I was wearing a short and a t shirt. No pimp or female hooker approached me thinking I am a poor communist student. So I went towards a group of pimps myself, and asked them to take me. Went to welcome 10. At first instant saw a girl, she was eating lunch, in a yellow nighty, quite fair. I was in for them. Offered 2700 for dance and shot they agreed. No one inside houses wearing any mask or any sanitization etc. She was decent in dance. She was getting horny by my licking. Room had big mirror, so I could see my self groping her. Next she removed her nighty, and I have decided now I will not take nighty wearing girls anymore as its very deceptive. She had some pregnancy tummy and boobs were not good. But continued, she was getting goosebumps and ask asking me to do shot. I fingered her for sometime. I was not willing to waste my seed on her. Overall attitude was quite good, but the not so good tummy and boobs were a bit turn off for her SG experience. She was giving me HJ while standing. But decided to move on. Bid her bye.

Got pimp again, asked him to show some more houses. Finally saw some good girls at menka bari. Normally I don't take non bings, But by mistake I took one this time. Her name was Tannu Singh. She was really young. As per her she was just 19 and used to work in a dance bar in Bombay before. Now indeed she was childish, as I asked her to suck my nipples and she was very shy. Also overall shy in many things. So I decided not to strip her fully. Under her lehenga she was sporting a very nice boob pair. Normally I don't take such young girls as I have seen they have detachable breast forms to scam boob lover like me. But her was fully natural and handful. Tummy was tight, no loose skin. Played many bhojpuri numbers. She sat on top of me and started making out as well. I put my hand in her blue lehenga and played with her ass. I was tickling her asscheeks and ass crack. She seemed excited. Next she lied beside me and started giving me HJ while giving slight kisses and looking into my eyes, which is hot to me!

Next went to JD myself. Took a boudi for 300 RS. She was wearing a blue saree. My ISG friends told she looks like maid of maids. I have liking for such women also. Gave a nice BBJ and jerked me off. Now her name was same as my expired mom. But still she was able to make me cum. Tipped her 100 and left.

2700 + 3200 + 300 + 100 + 800 rs uber (please open the metro and trains properly, if any govt guy here).

GoldDick
10-18-20, 05:31
Regarding him search in locanto with location kolkata you can his no. Ending with 247. Till date he has good service records and sometime he keep special profiles which you can't get anywhere else.Seems like the pimp Rishab promoting himself. Beware.

CatLoving
10-18-20, 05:58
Welcome seeking bro. Refreshing to get you back in this forum, as usual your review rocks. Will come to kol by Jan.'21, if possible will monger together.

Catloving.

I came to Calcutta couple of days ago. Overall lockdown mongering season was quite good in Bangalore (I decided to scrap my US plans and do something in Bangalore, but my wifey decided to stay there for couple of years and I am feeling my bachelor life is getting extended). So anyway came to city. But this time won't be able to monger that frequently as I have work also on regular days.

Planned SG with couple of co-mongerers. But two of them cancelled. Also I was looking for a proper LT threesome session as well. So called one of my local friend, for some cheap village girls. Got a new SP contact who was based out of city and also owns a OYO. Shared many profiles. LT cost from 5. 5 k including OYO. Seemed like good deal but the girl I liked he quoted 7 k + room. I told him about threesome and another friend wanted A level. So we fixed deal for 11 k + 7 k.

Me and my friend reached OYO. Now this is a new SP, and he fucked up the logistics for my friend. He told the anal girl is not available and quoted very high for another anal girl. Also, to do this discussion, an aunty came to our room, with a lot of makeup and very bad teeth. I initially thought I am scammed and this is the girl. But fortunately she told she is the pimp and manages this. My friend jokingly asked her to give service but she denied. My girls came at 8:45 PM. They looked similar, slightly chubby (not convex shape, and good curve, honestly I like that shape). My friends was due to 9 30 PM. Don't know when she came.

I ordered 3 beer and some food.

Abhijit1809
10-18-20, 06:00
Request the seniors to help me a bit more regarding this topic as I am new into mongering, will they ask for an ID Proof or straightaway I can enter the girls room, it seems to be a risky place.I hope you are going there via a reliable SP, about hotel its safe. After going in, you can seat ind the lobby or walk directly to lift to the floor you desire. No one is going to ask you for ID unless you behave in a nervous manner. There are washroms near the lobby and if anyone asks you just tell them waiting for a friend to visit the bar.

Komalj
10-18-20, 07:32
Can you or someone please help with a good inde contact in Raipur.

PM active.

Thanks!!Hey,

Did you get any further in raipur?

RohitKolkata
10-18-20, 12:00
Can you please share contact.

It was quite refreshing to find so many new options in Kolkata this time, perhaps due to pandemic. It was blessing in disguise for my current couple of weeks trip to the city of joy! Amongst the new one, best experience so far I had was with Sanchita. Super young girl in her early 20's with white complexion and perfect attitude. Most of the girls like to do it in dark room but somehow it gives me the low end SG feeling. Even though not fully comfortable, she proceeded with it with no fuss. The dim light of the Park hotel on the face made it quite intoxicating. The slow act of undressing with gentle carressing, fondling, kissing made it instantly charged for next level. Being comparatively tight, it made the experience more enjoyable! Best part of the play if the other person reciprocates (even if acts) rather than just waiting to finish. Sanchita enjoyed the act and was quite responsive. However, she may be little low in energy level as she wanted to complete after some decent pounding. Unfortunately not so flexible for all positions, couldn't do WOT, only did with mish but it was really amazing!

Looks- 8. 5 cute looking, smooth skin, milky white complexion, decent height, big assests.

Snehas178
10-18-20, 12:26
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Johnny1927
10-18-20, 14:45
I want to know more about escorts service in Park hotel, is safe from police raid, and is it safe to visit the room of escort for 2 3 hrs, do the hotels authorities know about this business running. Request the senior members to help me as I am new into mongering.

Johnny1927
10-18-20, 18:47
Extremely thankful for your help, I am Trying to gather as much information as possible for Park Hotel.

I hope you are going there via a reliable SP, about hotel its safe. After going in, you can seat ind the lobby or walk directly to lift to the floor you desire. No one is going to ask you for ID unless you behave in a nervous manner. There are washroms near the lobby and if anyone asks you just tell them waiting for a friend to visit the bar.

Uziuzi
10-18-20, 19:02
Seems like the pimp Rishab promoting himself. Beware.Truly said. Yesterday I tried to say the same thing.

Member #4685
10-18-20, 20:28

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.If anyone knows about her DM please.

Ssseeking
10-19-20, 14:25
Was planning to go to SG with 2 ISG people. They were not that responsive. One guy ditched, so left on my own. While cab another guy called, so waited for him before mongering. We want to go to JD first. Plan was to go with more low end stuff with a experienced guy (X), but he was not available.

Went to JD. The old lady at entrance caught me and recognized me as well. We took 4 girls. The girls I took were dusky but petite, super figure, your next door bengali didi, not boudi this time. They took me to a good room. It was a non shared room, so I was happy. I told I need HJ, Kiss and Nipple Licking. They partially stripped. Now I found out one of the lady was a regular for mr X, and we chitchatted a bit and also showed her, her pic which mr X shared me earlier. One of the girl was very new to SG. Petite boobs, light skin, no tummy, I guess age might be 22-23 max (edited photo attached). The experienced girl was quite expert in service and naughtiness. Did ample dirty talk. Good amount of kissing finally huge load by HJ. Service wise one of the best in recent short times.

But more good was yet to come. Today was my lucky day. Took a random pimp and went to Menka and some random houses. Girls were not ready. So went to 10 again. On second floor took two girls for 2700 each. I was again deceived as the girl was wearing a nighty. She was slightly fat. But service level compensated. I bought her some drink and she was crazy. Enough dance and cuddling aside, she kissed my whole body from neck to dick. And damn, I still had in mind, her red lipstick lips kissing dicks and licking my balls while she looks at me. Super turn on. As I recently cummed, so was not able to cum only by that. Lastly I finished myself as I was in a rush due to some personal stuff.

300 + 300 + 250 + 250 (tip) + 2700 + 450 drink + 100 (tip, she asked claiming good luck for her, and she kissed my dick bareback, can't say no).

GoldDick
10-19-20, 16:47
Please give info regarding Riya who was previously in PB spa, later on moved to Golden Hands spa, lake town.

Is she still in the trade?

GoldDick
10-19-20, 16:58
Was planning to go to SG with 2 ISG people. They were not that responsive. One guy ditched, so left on my own. While cab another guy called, so waited for him before mongering. We want to go to JD first. Plan was to go with more low end stuff with a experienced guy (X), but he was not available.

Went to JD. The old lady at entrance caught me and recognized me as well. We took 4 girls. The girls I took were dusky but petite, super figure, your next door bengali didi, not boudi this time. They took me to a good room. It was a non shared room, so I was happy. I told I need HJ, Kiss and Nipple Licking. They partially stripped. Now I found out one of the lady was a regular for mr X, and we chitchatted a bit and also showed her, her pic which mr X shared me earlier. One of the girl was very new to SG. Petite boobs, light skin, no tummy, I guess age might be 22-23 max (edited photo attached). The experienced girl was quite expert in service and naughtiness. Did ample dirty talk. Good amount of kissing finally huge load by HJ. Service wise one of the best in recent short times.

But more good was yet to come. Today was my lucky day. Took a random pimp and went to Menka and some random houses. Girls were not ready. So went to 10 again. On second floor took two girls for 2700 each. I was again deceived as the girl was wearing a nighty. She was slightly fat. But service level compensated. I bought her some drink and she was crazy. Enough dance and cuddling aside, she kissed my whole body from neck to dick. And damn, I still had in mind, her red lipstick lips kissing dicks and licking my balls while she looks at me. Super turn on. As I recently cummed, so was not able to cum only by that. Lastly I finished myself as I was in a rush due to some personal stuff..Happy to see that SG reopened after this corona wave. Kolkata is always the best mongering area just because of SG. Endless options of any range with no risk factor. Could not able to visit there since last 2 years as I am out of town. Definitely will visit soon. Meanwhile please post more SG reports. TIA.

Naidusu
10-19-20, 22:38
Please give info regarding Riya who was previously in PB spa, later on moved to Golden Hands spa, lake town.

Is she still in the trade?There is a Riya in PB Spa (atlst as of last week.).

KevinDsu
10-20-20, 02:30

Went to JD. The old lady at entrance caught me and recognized me as well. We took 4 girls. The girls I took were dusky but petite, super figure, your next door Bengali didi, not boudi this time. They took me to a good room. It was a non shared room, so I was happy. I told I need HJ, Kiss and Nipple Licking. They partially stripped. Now I found out one of the lady was a regular for mr X, and we chitchatted a bit and also showed her, her pic which mr X shared me earlier. One of the girl was very new to SG. Petite boobs, light skin, no tummy, I guess age might be 22-23 max (edited photo attached). The experienced girl was quite expert in service and naughtiness. Did ample dirty talk. Good amount of kissing finally huge load by HJ. Service wise one of the best in recent short times.

But more good was yet to come. Today was my lucky day. Took a random pimp and went to Menka and some random houses. Girls were not ready. So went to 10 again. On second floor took two girls for 2700 each. I was again deceived as the girl was wearing a nighty. She was slightly fat. But service level compensated. I bought her some drink and she was crazy. Enough dance and cuddling aside, she kissed my whole body from neck to dick. And damn, I still had in mind, her red lipstick lips kissing dicks and licking my balls while she looks at me. Super turn on. As I recently cummed, so was not able to cum only by that. Lastly I finished myself as I was in a rush due to some personal stuff.

300 + 300 + 250 + 250 (tip) + 2700 + 450 drink + 100 (tip, she asked claiming good luck for her, and she kissed my dick bareback, can't say no).Your inbox got full. Couldn't reply to you.

CatLoving
10-20-20, 02:43
I know it may seem odd. But requesting any kind hearted soul for sharing any good SP/ inde contact in Kochi. PM is open.

Regards,

Catloving.

Rrohitchnada
10-20-20, 03:36
Yes bro, she is available mostly working as inde and expecting 5 k per shot.

Is she still in the trade?

Komalj
10-20-20, 05:24

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.Can you share her details?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Komalj
10-20-20, 05:34
Hi folks,

Can I get support form you on any good mature lady or young one (not those who are looking for sugar daddies) for casual meet & may be more of clicks. I know this can be found in dating apps but still want to give it a try here. Hoping for cooperation.Can you share the details?

SexNomad
10-20-20, 07:07
Great report and beautiful girl, I won't mind coming down to Kolkata to meet her. Could you please share her coordinates if possible. My PM is open.

TIA.

Sexnomad.

Attitude- 9. 5 great friendly attitude, was easy to talk to.

Sree1851
10-20-20, 08:54
Huge Shout out to Catapult111 for the contact and the pointers. As promised everything was exactly on point.

This Sunday contacted SP Priya. Gave her the reference and the details she asked. Fixed a time of 6. 30 PM and booked an Uber.

She was very professional and shared the name and pic of the girl Simi without even me asking. Also gave detailed direction of the oyo.

The Oyo is in North part of the city and extremely silent and far-off place (no shops or locality nearby) Once I reached the reception guy did not ask for any money but took a scan copy of my ID proof, just told me the room number and Off I was.

Entered the room and the 1st impression was that it was clean but after switching on the light found the bedsheet to be stained and the atmosphere suffocating (major hygiene compromise) anyway, I carry my sanitization kit for such occasion and sanitized the bed and myself as much as I could.

The girl was in the black satin negligee and we started chatting. Really slim and petite. She looks 20 - 23 but is definitely older.

We started with a DFK and soon undressed each other. Action moved downstairs and I must say she is a pro in BBBJ and Rimming. She was very good and really sloppy (just the way I prefer), this went on for sometime before I finished with CIM.

Took some time to chitchat with her and started the 2nd shot with WOT, followed by Doggie and was about to finish in missionary but pulled out last moment and removed the rubber and cummed all over her chest (very flat boobs, hence they were more like chest rather than breasts).

Scorecard.

Pussy - 7/10.

GFE - 9/10.

Boobs - 3/10.

BBBJ & Rimming - 10/10.

VFM - 9/10.

WIR. Sure if I don't find any other good option.

Damage - 3500 for 2 shots including room (if 1 shot is your thing 2500 option is also available).

Cheers, Happy mongering.

Sree.

Naidusu
10-20-20, 09:57
Huge Shout out to Catapult111 for the contact and the pointers. As promised everything was exactly on point.

This Sunday contacted SP Priya. Gave her the reference and the details she asked. Fixed a time of 6. 30 PM and booked an Uber.

She was very professional and shared the name and pic of the girl Simi without even me asking. Also gave detailed direction of the oyo.

The Oyo is in North part of the city and extremely silent and far-off place (no shops or locality nearby) Once I reached the reception guy did not ask for any money but took a scan copy of my ID proof, just told me the room number and Off I was.

Entered the room and the 1st impression was that it was clean but after switching on the light found the bedsheet to be stained and the atmosphere suffocating (major hygiene compromise) anyway, I carry my sanitization kit for such occasion and sanitized the bed and myself as much as I could.

The girl was in the black satin negligee and we started chatting. Really slim and petite. She looks 20 - 23 but is definitely older.

We started with a DFK and soon undressed each other. Action moved downstairs and I must say she is a pro in BBBJ and Rimming. She was very good and really sloppy (just the way I prefer), this went on for sometime before I finished with CIM.

Took some time to chitchat with her and started the 2nd shot with WOT, followed by Doggie and was about to finish in missionary but pulled out last moment and removed the rubber and cummed all over her chest (very flat boobs, hence they were more like chest rather than breasts).

Scorecard.

Pussy - 7/10.

GFE - 9/10.

Boobs - 3/10.

BBBJ & Rimming - 10/10.

VFM - 9/10.

WIR. Sure if I don't find any other good option.

Damage - 3500 for 2 shots including room (if 1 shot is your thing 2500 option is also available).

Cheers, Happy mongering.

Sree.Good FR. Catapult111 also gave similar positive feedback about this girl. I wanted to try her badly. Unfortunately when I was in the city, this bird was not available.

A new bird available with this SP. Quote is 3 k for 2 shots /2 hrs. Waiting for catapult's feedback.

TanMoy
10-20-20, 11:38
Is she still doing work? I once found her on Locanto housewife and her number ended with 871 but not reachable now.

Can anyone give me hint where to find her.

Thank you in advance.

Johnny1927
10-20-20, 20:43
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Johnny1927
10-21-20, 03:43
I only want to know whether Park is a safe option for taking escorts services from police raid and other sorts of problems.

Vicky782
10-21-20, 08:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Neil142
10-21-20, 08:14

2 downsides I felt was that she was very fast. Quick BBBJ, quick position change (I tried. Cowgirl, Doggie and finished with Missionary) quick clean and quickly done. I did not really enjoy the speed of the whole deed. The 2nd issue was with the place itself, the building is rundown and borderline dirty. Shower is not attached, Only option is a funny smelling cream massage. The official time is 60 minutes but I was done including the deed within 50 minutes..Dear bro,

I am new to mongering scene in Kolkata. I'm Bengali but live in Delhi for work purpose. Now come to my hometown for puja. Can you please point out the exact location of PB Spa, also recommend therapist and damage. I m sure all the senior brothers in Kolkata must have visited PB spa and can guide me in this. PM active. Thanks.

Neil142.

DeliBelly
10-21-20, 09:54
Any info about this Shrestha from north Kolkata.

A freelance model. Available for private party. Hardcore professional.

Has a good profile ratings and pics in starclinch.com.

Refer google.

TomCat1978
10-21-20, 10:30
Any input on this lady?

Please let me know your feed back.Go for it, I had tried her couple of years ago (you can view my FR). GFE but almost non existent boobs. The photo seems a few years old but she is pretty looking.

Mind pinging me her new contact number the old one is not working.

Sk1986
10-21-20, 16:57
Can anybody share JD map or exact location?

Johnny1927
10-21-20, 17:59
Is is safe to go to escorts room directly for 2 3 hours in Park Hotel or will they ask for details like ID Proof or any other question.

GoldfishNets
10-22-20, 20:33
Is is safe to go to escorts room directly for 2 3 hours in Park Hotel or will they ask for details like ID Proof or any other question.Many SP have in rooms. You can directly go with them and no ID is needed. But if you individually go with your GF then ID is needed and lost of hassel might be faced. I don't think there is a fear for LE action. Best of luck and stay safe.

Aruncuckoo
10-22-20, 21:28
Is is safe to go to escorts room directly for 2 3 hours in Park Hotel or will they ask for details like ID Proof or any other question.You got response to your earlier post and I don't thing there is any other way of giving response to the same question. Get a PM and talk to few folks, they will be happy to hel you.

It is pretty expensive provider and not worth the money you pay for such ordinary service, I don't use that SP though I know him well.

Arun.

Snook
10-23-20, 04:47
It Sonagochee (red light district. Not sure of spelling) open. How are things there? I was there last spring and had a great time.

Snook.

KolkataRoy
10-23-20, 05:17
Hello brothers,

Festive season is here and Jhonny wants fun after a long time (cove issues).

Please help me towards a reliable spa with FS in or nearby south kolkata.

Also open to Oyo services if there.

PM is open and expecting help from everyone.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Stay safe.

ModernMachine
10-23-20, 11:21
Hello all,

Posting for the first time in this forum. Would have been great if it was some review. Will do that surely in sometime. As of now requesting guys to guide me on how to get subscription for this forum. Read few reports and seems like it's little complicated.

Cheers!

Member #4685
10-23-20, 18:47
If anyone knows about her DM please.Someone reply to this thread.

MmongerMonk
10-24-20, 08:00
Me too want her contact.

If anyone knows about her DM please.

MmongerMonk
10-24-20, 08:04
Hi brothers,

Back to my hometown for a month. Please share some good contacts of indie, SP or MP. Want to spend some colorful days.

Thanks.

Aruncuckoo
10-24-20, 16:46
It Sonagochee (red light district. Not sure of spelling) open. How are things there? I was there last spring and had a great time.

Snook.SG is open for over 3 months now with about 50-70% girls back, while most of bengali girls are back some agra girls on premium side is yet to return. This is also their routine holiday season, most of the agra girls go on vacation during festival season, they might go home and return after diwali. Customers are less which was the case even before lockdown however girls are working as normal with little precautions.

Arun.

Member #4685
10-25-20, 05:11

Looks-9. 5.

Attitude-8. 5.

Experience-7.

Damage-7 k.

WIR- Yes.If anyone know about her or SP please DM me.

KoolDude28
10-25-20, 06:21
Is this recruitment girl working in the medical line?

Did her last night Miss D. Pure Bliss. Juicy & tight.

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy. Tight and clean.

Long foreplay, good DFK, Fucked her full night. Had three sessions.

GFE and Cooperative.

WIR. Definitely.

Keep hunting. Monger safely..

KoolDude28
10-25-20, 06:23
Is it the one with nbr ending 803?

Refer google.

IAmJusForU
10-25-20, 13:37
Can someone post Adrija's pic please.

IAmJusForU
10-25-20, 13:47
Also if someone could pm me sp priya's contact or some indie / sp in South kolkata area.

Rahul2020
10-25-20, 19:00
Get the girl and go legally by giving your ID proof. If you go like this it will be more vulnerable if it is raided.

Request the seniors to help me a bit more regarding this topic as I am new into mongering, will they ask for an ID Proof or straightaway I can enter the girls room, it seems to be a risky place.

HardSolidNThik
10-25-20, 21:22
Can someone post Adrija's pic please.Is she back in action post-covid?

I wanted to have her. But not sure if she is back in action on not.

Any insight?

Xq125
10-25-20, 22:03
Brother,

You have posted several times asking the same things about the Park repeatedly over the past few days. I think your problem is being nervous than trying to get all the information. The situation and answers will not change so I'm telling all that I know once and for all. There are 2-3 SPs working there shipping the same pictures of girls everywhere, they used to have foreign girls stay there before, don't know the scene now with Covid travel restrictions. The price you quoted seems fair, and usually I have never seen a bait and switch problem. Now, in terms of security there will not be a raid on the hotel because of the person who owns it, otherwise this place would been shut decades ago. However, you need to be confident and have answers ready in case some hotel staff ask you where you are going. Ideally meet your SP at the hotel restaurant and chat with him, he will help you ease up. He will tell you the room number and when the girl is ready. Just go and enjoy yourself after that.

Is is safe to go to escorts room directly for 2 3 hours in Park Hotel or will they ask for details like ID Proof or any other question.

Gogogo1
10-26-20, 05:06
Hello bro,

Did you meet the Shrestha no ending 803? If yes how was your experience. No need of introduction already well connected.

Is it the one with nbr ending 803?

Gogogo1
10-26-20, 05:30
Dear Xq125 bro,

So rightly said, it looks like it's first time for Johnny1927 at Johnny1927 - don't worry just simply go and enjoy your time. It has never been raided and will not in future so don't worry at all. I have been to Park and number of times so I can tell you its super safe. No need to show your ID just take the room number from SP and go directly to room. Most of the staff already knew why you are there so don't think much no body will ask you any questions if asked just reply anything with confidence. If you had DM facility I would have given my trusted SP no but no worries. Just go and enjoy. By putting so many questions here will not increase your confidence hence relax, go and enjoy. Else, if you have any location where you will feel more comfortable then bring Indes to your place, in 8 k-10 k range there are tons of girls available in kolkata.

Brother,

You have posted several times asking the same things about the Park repeatedly over the past few days. I think your problem is being nervous than trying to get all the information. The situation and answers will not change so I'm telling all that I know once and for all. There are 2-3 SPs working there shipping the same pictures of girls everywhere, they used to have foreign girls stay there before, don't know the scene now with Covid travel restrictions. The price you quoted seems fair, and usually I have never seen a bait and switch problem. Now, in terms of security there will not be a raid on the hotel because of the person who owns it, otherwise this place would been shut decades ago. However, you need to be confident and have answers ready in case some hotel staff ask you where you are going. Ideally meet your SP at the hotel restaurant and chat with him, he will help you ease up. He will tell you the room number and when the girl is ready. Just go and enjoy yourself after that.

IAmJusForU
10-26-20, 09:11
Is she back in action post-covid?

Any insight?Yup she seems to be in action although yet to try out owing to the distance involved. That's why have been looking for similar options in South kolkata but till now no luck. Back after a year and half. Seems all old contacts are gone. Do not want to venture into SG presently, though I think that's the best place for mongering. Red rose spa in South kolkata, once my fav, seems to have gone bad with several reports saying so. In a nutshell feeling screwed, and not in a good way. If you guys have some good contacts in South Kolkata, MP or indie or DP do PM. Cheers.

HardSolidNThik
10-26-20, 09:37
Yup she seems to be in action although yet to try out owing to the distance involved. That's why have been looking for similar options in South kolkata but till now no luck. Back after a year and half. Seems all old contacts are gone. Do not want to venture into SG presently, though I think that's the best place for mongering. Red rose spa in South kolkata, once my fav, seems to have gone bad with several reports saying so. In a nutshell feeling screwed, and not in a good way. If you guys have some good contacts in South Kolkata, MP or indie or DP do PM. Cheers.Are you sure she is back in action?

A friend of mine tried to contact her in recent times. But she denied to meet due to Covid. That is why want to be sure.

Anyone tried her in the recent past? Please highlight.

PinkFloydFan
10-26-20, 10:00
Is is safe to go to escorts room directly for 2 3 hours in Park Hotel or will they ask for details like ID Proof or any other question.Hey,

The Park is perfectly safe and you can be sure that there will be no raid or something. It's been going on for a long time and believe me every Hotel Staff working with Housekeeping etc knows about it.

Here is what you do. Enter the hotel from the main road (the same entrance for the Cafe, "The Street") the security will ask a tick-mark question as to where you want to go, just say Spa, restaurant, Gym, reception etc. Then you walk straight, past the cafe, cross the reception and then take right, you'll find elevators and stairs there with some signs mentioning "Restaurants 1st Floor" etc. Call up your SP. He will usually ask you to climb two flights of stairs and wait by the pool. He will meet up with you from there and then take you to the room, there you make the payment and the rest will follow.

Hope this serves as a Walkthrough / Tutorial.

The Park has the reputation as a "Fun Hotel" with lots of Foreigner and Pubs and Nightclubs in the vicinity as well, so unless you are into something truly repulsive, you won't face any problem from any LE, especially in the hotel.

Enjoy!

PinkFloydFan
10-26-20, 10:06
Hi everyone,

I love a good massage with a good ambience along with the Happy ending. Could you guys suggest any Spas which are inside Star Hotels, where after the good massage I can get a HJ etc? I am aware of The Park and their Spa, but the Thais there quote some 4k, 5k etc for a HJ; which is not worth it IMO. Plus they are too old as well.

Can you guys suggest any other 5 star places where I could get lucky?

Any help is appreciated. Request your help.

PinkFloydFan.

MmongerMonk
10-26-20, 13:36
Please kindly help me with good contacts.

Hi brothers,

Back to my hometown for a month. Please share some good contacts of indie, SP or MP. Want to spend some colorful days.

Thanks.

ArunChatterJee
10-26-20, 15:54
Can't ping you as you don't have premium subscription activated.

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy. Tight and clean.

GFE and Cooperative.

WIR. Definitely.

Keep hunting. Monger safely..

CatLoving
10-26-20, 16:21
Any information regarding service quality of this bird? Been offered by one SP.

HotPussyEater
10-26-20, 16:27

Boobs- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy. Tight and clean.

GFE and Cooperative.

WIR. Definitely.

Keep hunting. Monger safely..You don't have active PM.

TanMoy
10-26-20, 16:45
Is Arohi still doing work? I once found her on Locanto housewife and her number ended with 871 but not reachable now.

Can anyone give me hint where to find her.

Thank you in advance.

Johnny1927
10-26-20, 19:29
Extremely thankful to all the members for your help, glad that such a business is going on in this hotel!

Hey,

The Park is perfectly safe and you can be sure that there will be no raid or something. It's been going on for a long time and believe me every Hotel Staff working with Housekeeping etc knows about it.

Here is what you do. Enter the hotel from the main road (the same entrance for the Cafe, "The Street") the security will ask a tick-mark question as to where you want to go, just say Spa, restaurant, Gym, reception etc. Then you walk straight, past the cafe, cross the reception and then take right, you'll find elevators and stairs there with some signs mentioning "Restaurants 1st Floor" etc. Call up your SP. He will usually ask you to climb two flights of stairs and wait by the pool. He will meet up with you from there and then take you to the room, there you make the payment and the rest will follow.

Hope this serves as a Walkthrough / Tutorial.

The Park has the reputation as a "Fun Hotel" with lots of Foreigner and Pubs and Nightclubs in the vicinity as well, so unless you are into something truly repulsive, you won't face any problem from any LE, especially in the hotel.

Enjoy!

FunAtWork
10-26-20, 19:35
She is not your type HPE. She does side roles in some movies, BBW woman. She works with a dedicated renowned SP only and you can meet her vide that SP.

Cheers.

You don't have active PM.

FunAtWork
10-26-20, 19:39
Her service reports has been provided by a member a few days back. Her photo is also there. Just check the FRs.

Cheers.

Any information regarding service quality of this bird? Been offered by one SP.

IAmTheBest
10-27-20, 03:42
How is the spa situation? Is Osmo functioning? Are the Thais available there? I am told only one branch is operating. Which other spas the thai therapists are available? Any information will be highly appreciated. My input is that Thai Jinan and orchid Thai in alipore are closed. Thanks.

JessyBlr
10-27-20, 08:35
Adrija is back in action with same enthu and zeal as well as deal. 6 k few hours between 11am to 5 pm window.

Is she back in action post-covid?

Any insight?

IAmJusForU
10-27-20, 09:31
Normally I m quite rational when it comes to mongering but yesterday I received a lesson, one I must remember. Never think with your dick. But then what do you do when your balls are being gently grazed and a witchy conniving ***** is seducing you without lowering the price while you are naked on your chest with a throbbing cock wanting some.

All in all 8. 6 k down the drain at Lavana (3. 3 (with tax) for oil massage & 5. 3 to the massuese for FS).

Awfully sorry but never paid more than 3. 5 k for massage and FS in a MP before.

Maybe it was the desperation and non availability of options / knowledge that drove me.

Girl was fine. Service was ok. But not worth the money I paid.

DonnyVdbeek
10-27-20, 15:07
Hi members,

Need your support in buying subscription of this forum. Would be really helpful, if someone can guide me step by step for this (including which platform to use to buy bitcoins). I understand it may be time consuming, but would really appreciate any kind of help from you all.

TIA.

Zippos
10-27-20, 18:29
Nice FR boss! Need to check ISG more frequently from now on for more FR.

I can literally imagine the action of 3 some without seeing any pictures, not that I'm saying I've seen any.

Member #4685
10-28-20, 02:40
Hi members,

Need your support in buying subscription of this forum. Would be really helpful, if someone can guide me step by step for this (including which platform to use to buy bitcoins). I understand it may be time consuming, but would really appreciate any kind of help from you all.

TIA.Try localbitcoins.com.

They're adding transaction charges also, So be calculated.

Then transfer the value to ISG wallet then send transaction ID using contact us option.

IAmJusForU
10-28-20, 07:32
Found a relatively cheaper MP in gariahat. Service ok. Girl just about ok.

Damage 2. 7 k.

WIR. MP yes girl no.

GoldfishNets
10-28-20, 09:35
How is the spa situation? Is Osmo functioning? Are the Thais available there? I am told only one branch is operating. Which other spas the thai therapists are available? Any information will be highly appreciated. My input is that Thai Jinan and orchid Thai in alipore are closed. Thanks.No Thai in Osmo. I was told, when travel restriction will be over they will come. So far no thai present. Only low quality desi are present. Only Piu is preferable there.

RascalsHole
10-28-20, 12:44
I started mongering for the first time this year due to pandemic. Sp prantika or sp bauni showed me this girl. Her location is nimta thana, birati. I liked the girl, so I chose her. The girl was really beautiful with tight be-cup breasts. She provided me services like DFK, BBBJ. I was so impressed by her that I performed DAY on her which I rarely perform on girls. We performed sex in missionary. WOT and doggy style. She was so beautiful that I had to pause for sometime to prevent myself from cummimg too soon. Then finally I came. She was perfect GF experience. But she had loose pussy.

Face--9.

Boobs-9 round and tight.

Figure 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs4 k per shot.

All pics are of same girl.

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Kolkata81
10-28-20, 17:38
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is safe post covid. Since action is coming back I request members here to kindly share numbers of girls who are active and have a good hygiene. Kindly pm me the contact girls directly as I prefer independent contact rather than via pimps. If you have any number from park hotel contact even if a genuine pimp then please pm me. I hope you guys would be of help and I shall reciprocate once I get the numbers from you people. Also share pics if you guys have. Thanks a lot guy. Let the happy action begin. Let us all help each other with the contacts we have since it's been a long time we all have been left out of action. Cheers!

RascalsHole
10-29-20, 02:43
I started mongering for the first time this year due to pandemic. Sp prantika or sp bauni showed me this girl. Her location is nimta thana, birati. I liked the girl, so I chose her. The girl was really beautiful with tight be-cup breasts. She provided me services like DFK, BBBJ. I was so impressed by her that I performed DAY on her which I rarely perform on girls. We performed sex in missionary. WOT and doggy style. She was so beautiful that I had to pause for sometime to prevent myself from cummimg too soon. Then finally I came. She was perfect GF experience. But she had loose pussy.

Face--9.

Boobs-9 round and tight.

Figure 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs4 k per shot.

All pics are of same girl.Thank you ISG admins for not uploading my pics as I had accidentally written my phone no in the pics which would have been revealed to the general public. Anyway, I am re-uploading pics after cropping my no. All pics belong to the same girl.

RascalsHole
10-29-20, 02:51

Refer google.I searched her photos and found her in starclinch. In. She looks very beautiful, high end and highly costly. Can anyone who tried her reveal her price per shot or per night and also his experience with her?

Suka1
10-29-20, 02:58
Thank you ISG admins for not uploading my pics as I had accidentally written my phone no in the pics which would have been revealed to the general public. Anyway, I am re-uploading pics after cropping my no. All pics belong to the same girl.She seems like a fresh bird in the pool. Please send me her digits. PM is open.

RascalsHole
10-29-20, 03:14
This report is few weeks old. Sp akash showed me following girls pic and initially quoted 3000 rs. I was skeptical of him as he cheats a lot. But he assured that the girl is really beautiful, so I took the plunge. The location was a massage parlor in lake town. The girl was indeed vey beautiful with perfect figure. He then increased the price to 4000 rs. I argued but gave in as the girl was very beautiful and I was really tempted. The girl massaged me first. Massage was ok. Then she undressed, she had perfect figure with probably c- cup breasts, boobs were slightly sagging. She gave me CBJ, then we kissed and fucked in WOT and missionary and finally I came. I felt like she was trying too hard to please me, so maybe I overpaid. She was perfect GF experience. If you bargain properly you can get her for 3000-3500 rs.

Face- 9.

Boobs- 8 (slightly sagged).

Figure 9.

Pussy- 6- loose.

GF experience-9.

Cost- rs4 k per shot.

The photo seems photoshopped. But girl looks like her and is absolutely gorgeous.

Kolkata81
10-29-20, 11:53
Hi bro,

Please share the girls digits on my PM. I shall reciprocate with the ones I have. Thanks and cheers.

Thank you ISG admins for not uploading my pics as I had accidentally written my phone no in the pics which would have been revealed to the general public. Anyway, I am re-uploading pics after cropping my no. All pics belong to the same girl.

Atanu
10-29-20, 17:19
Adrija is back in action with same enthu and zeal as well as deal. 6 k few hours between 11am to 5 pm window.Anyone has a picture of Adrija? Heard a lot about her.

Samuel123
10-29-20, 21:18
Riya is a gem. I got a great massage and service from her. I agree she is littile bit hurried but her service is awesome specially bbj part.

I also tried koel there but didn't like the experience as she seems more like dead fish. Any idea about Rupsa she is quite in demand planning to try her next time.

2 downsides I felt was that she was very fast. Quick BBBJ, quick position change (I tried. Cowgirl, Doggie and finished with Missionary) quick clean and quickly done. I did not really enjoy the speed of the whole deed. The 2nd issue was with the place itself, the building is rundown and borderline dirty. Shower is not attached, Only option is a funny smelling cream massage. The official time is 60 minutes but I was done including the deed within 50 minutes.

Scorecard.

Massage - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE - 3/10.

VFM - 8/10.

WIR. Maybe, but with a different girl.

Dammage - 1. 2 K + 1 K (Do not bargain or even ask the price, just handover 1. 2 K at the counter and 1 K to the bird after the deed).

Stay safe and cheers.

Sree.

BumchikBabloo
10-30-20, 08:11
Guys,

I'm travelling Kolkatta tomorrow. But the thing is lost all my contacts. Can someone share reliable SPs and pretty Indies contacts if anyone got hold off.

I've already grabbed Paro contact rather then her please share some good contacts.

BoseHookz
10-30-20, 09:14
I searched her photos and found her in starclinch. In. She looks very beautiful, high end and highly costly. Can anyone who tried her reveal her price per shot or per night and also his experience with her?She charges 15k per shot and 40 for night.

I have a pic of her which I can PM you if interested.