PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

NewBoyArch
04-16-21, 17:10
The ad seems okay. Truecaller however disagrees. XD. If the person asks for upfront payment that is a generally a sign of a scammer. Exceptions are there but very less. Proceed with caution.Yep. Asked for advance. Not falling for that again (LOL).

Thanks a lot.

NewBoyArch
04-16-21, 17:13
No buddy as they will take adv and block you have contacted her up before its fake would suggest go for Sneha she is genuine and independent.Yep. Asked for advance. I did the blocking though after that.

There are lots of Sneha in Locanto. Can you please share the last 3 digits please?

WolfWarrior
04-16-21, 19:17
Today had full enjoyment with koyel under SP Risabh. As was looking for outcall in Kolkata but most of persons denied and whom contacted ask for adv but already had been lost in adv, so looking for without adv which finally got would recommend to others to. Can share my name to avail discount too.

Would recommend to everyone as he is genuine and trustable when comes for outcall without adv.Kindly share the cost details as it helps everyone.

SinghLive
04-17-21, 16:36
Hey guys,

If possible please share contact of Miss D and Miss A. Looking to meet them next week, I had their contact but forgot where I saved them. I can return other contacts to you if you wants in exchange.

STC2021
04-17-21, 18:37
Thanks to STC2017 for inviting me here.

NewBoyArch
04-18-21, 17:15
Can anyone help me out with SP Priya's digits? Any contact of VFM indie will also be highly appreciated.

BaldBastard
04-18-21, 19:37
After reading some of the recent reviews, decided to visit Lavana Bagha Jatin.

Called in advance and asked for Sangita, was told to come in.

When I reached, I was told that all rooms were booked and it would take some time. After about half an hour, was finally taken inside, the guy quoted charges of 1800 for 1 hour. I laughed in his face and gave him 1000, which he quickly accepted.

In came Sangita. She was young and thin, but had a very unattractive face. She started with a mediocre back massage, and within 5 minutes asked about extras. She offered topless HJ and B2B. I asked for FS, she said she doesn't do FS, so I told her I would not take any extras then. After a couple of minutes, she quoted 3 k for FS, and I bargained her down to 2.5 k. She kept saying that we should start soon or else time would get over and her massage was so pathetic that within a few minutes I told her to begin the ST. She undressed and started with an awful HJ for about 15 seconds after which she asked for missionary. Absolutely zero foreplay. I asked for BJ which she said she doesn't do. I tried to finger her, which she refused. Then I said let's do doggy, she said no, I asked her to get on top, again she refused. By this time, the entire mood was finished, she was completely dry and I lost my hard-on so couldn't penetrate. I asked her to finish me off with HJ but it was no use as Johnny completely stopped responding to her. She started blaming me and saying that any customer who tries her once always comes back looking for her. I told her that I had never received such poor service ever before and that she simply put in no effort from her end. In order to avoid creating a scene, I paid the full amount and left, vowing to never come back.

Was in a horrible mood, so called up Amaze Studio and made an appointment. Had a wonderful session and fucked her for 20 minutes straight. Left feeling finally satisfied.

Bohemaniaa
04-19-21, 03:28
After reading some of the recent reviews, decided to visit Lavana Bagha Jatin.

Called in advance and asked for Sangita, was told to come in.

When I reached, I was told that all rooms were booked and it would take some time. After about half an hour, was finally taken inside, the guy quoted charges of 1800 for 1 hour. I laughed in his face and gave him 1000, which he quickly accepted.

In came Sangita. She was young and thin, but had a very unattractive face. She started with a mediocre back massage, and within 5 minutes asked about extras. She offered topless HJ and B2B. I asked for FS, she said she doesn't do FS, so I told her I would not take any extras then. After a couple of minutes, she quoted 3 k for FS, and I bargained her down to 2.5 k. She kept saying that we should start soon or else time would get over and her massage was so pathetic that within a few minutes I told her to begin the ST. She undressed and started with an awful HJ for about 15 seconds after which she asked for missionary. Absolutely zero foreplay. I asked for BJ which she said she doesn't do. I tried to finger her, which she refused. Then I said let's do doggy, she said no, I asked her to get on top, again she refused. By this time, the entire mood was finished, she was completely dry and I lost my hard-on so couldn't penetrate. I asked her to finish me off with HJ but it was no use as Johnny completely stopped responding to her. She started blaming me and saying that any customer who tries her once always comes back looking for her. I told her that I had never received such poor service ever before and that she simply put in no effort from her end. In order to avoid creating a scene, I paid the full amount and left, vowing to never come back..Sangita is inexperienced. She is to be avoided unless you want an 19 yr old nube anyway.

STC 2017
04-19-21, 07:18
Thanks to STC2017 for inviting me here.Wel-cum. As if having the sharing the same first name in our college days was not confusing enough.

Rinkuda
04-19-21, 15:17
Kindly share the cost details as it helps everyone.His mainly known for outcalls and kolkata only wth no ending 247 search over it. Can refer my name rinku.

He is fully genuine as already lost 1000+ in outcall but when contacted after getting few suggestion was correct of him.

CrazedStallion
04-19-21, 19:42
This report is few weeks old. Sp akash showed me following girls pic and initially quoted 3000 rs. I was skeptical of him as he cheats a lot. But he assured that the girl is really beautiful, so I took the plunge. The location was a massage parlor in lake town. The girl was indeed vey beautiful with perfect figure. He then increased the price to 4000 rs. I argued but gave in as the girl was very beautiful and I was really tempted. The girl massaged me first. Massage was ok. Then she undressed, she had perfect figure with probably c- cup breasts, boobs were slightly sagging. She gave me CBJ, then we kissed and fucked in WOT and missionary and finally I came. I felt like she was trying too hard to please me, so maybe I overpaid. She was perfect GF experience. If you bargain properly you can get her for 3000-3500 rs.

Face- 9.

Boobs- 8 (slightly sagged).

Figure 9..Hi,

Name of spa nd birds name would be helpful, thanks.

Fresh Meat
04-20-21, 04:12
His mainly known for outcalls and kolkata only wth no ending 247 search over it. Can refer my name rinku.

He is fully genuine as already lost 1000+ in outcall but when contacted after getting few suggestion was correct of him.Give more detail, what is the total cost involved and also in locanto where you found the ad in which category. If possible give a link to the ad.

NewBoyArch
04-20-21, 06:56
Does anyone have indie contact of Koyel from PB?
Any FR will be helpful.

TIA

ArunChatterJee
04-20-21, 09:29
Hi.

Can anyone share the number of Sunil or any other reliable pimp in SG?

PM Active.

RussianLover19
04-20-21, 18:35
Does anyone have indie contact of Koyel from PB?
Any FR will be helpful.

TIAWent there today itself and they told she has left but have new birds.

Is she providing as inde?

RussianLover19
04-20-21, 18:37
Hi,

Name of spa nd birds name would be helpful, thanks.I guess Akash is out of this. Messages remain unattended. I was very much interested too and got help from brother Rascals Hole. But never got any response back.

NewBoyArch
04-20-21, 18:44
Went there today itself and they told she has left but have new birds.

Is she providing as inde?I heard she is. Trying to get her digits. If I do get, I'll share.

RussianLover19
04-20-21, 18:52
[Edited or Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited, deleted or partially redacted to clean up or remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. Specifically, that means...

- Do NOT write in all small letters!
- Use correct punctuation.
- Spell words in their entirety.
- Capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns.
- Capitalize the proper noun "I".
- Capitalize acronyms.
- Double space between paragraphs.
- Do NOT use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc.
- Most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RickySexy
04-20-21, 19:54
Julie dutta and ivory banerjee asking for 10 k each for short.

Are they worth the amount?

TanMoy
04-20-21, 20:32
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SjdrFemLover
04-21-21, 06:40
Julie dutta and ivory banerjee asking for 10 k each for short.

Are they worth the amount?I was randomly going through Ivory Banerjee's posts on fb where some guy had posted her real insta ID in the comments. I checked her insta profile, before she deleted the comment and now I don't remember her ID else would have posted it. She looks skinny with average assets. Definitely not worth 10 k.

Rest up to you to try them.

I believe this types of women just use social media to crate a hype around them and raise their prices up.

BongDick
04-21-21, 15:53
Anyone know where Meethi from Mt Bangur is now? Does she meets outside?

RussianLover19
04-21-21, 16:45
I was randomly going through Ivory Banerjee's posts on fb where some guy had posted her real insta ID in the comments. I checked her insta profile, before she deleted the comment and now I don't remember her ID else would have posted it. She looks skinny with average assets. Definitely not worth 10 k.

Rest up to you to try them.

I believe this types of women just use social media to crate a hype around them and raise their prices up.I follow her on Instagram and she has small butt small boobs. But I guess both their faces can be considered above avg but certainly not 10 k worth. But I thought Ivory might be gorgeous but you opened my eyes. Thanks. I have got in touch with her. Lets see. Does she send a face pic. Julie does.

BongDick
04-21-21, 17:45
Any experience with any one at aveeda?

FunAtWork
04-21-21, 23:35
She is very much in Acrion as an Independent if you are going to take full night. But again, spa girls are good for shots. Not for full night action.

Cheers Happy And Safe Mongering.

FAW.

Anyone know where Meethi from Mt Bangur is now? Does she meets outside?

FunAtWork
04-21-21, 23:49
Julie or Rimashree as is her real name should agree for 10 k plus 1 k uber fare for 2 shots (which in Kolkata standards was quite reasonable, as per me for 3 hrs. Can't really comment for others) . This was the agreed rate 3 months before the pandemic shoot out last year. Try and see if she agrees to the same. Again rates are something that the lady decides seeing many variables. What service you want, how much time she has to spend for you, how far she has to travelling for you, etc etc.

As for Ivory, she wants to artificially hike her price by not sharing face pics. As thumb rule 2 - should be avoided. Thumb rule 1 being. No advances.

Cheers Happy and Safe Mongering.

FAW.

I follow her on Instagram and she has small butt small boobs. But I guess both their faces can be considered above avg but certainly not 10 k worth. But I thought Ivory might be gorgeous but you opened my eyes. Thanks. I have got in touch with her. Lets see. Does she send a face pic. Julie does.

AjayKumar4444
04-22-21, 03:47
Guys,

Recently came across a girl named Diya debnath. That what her name Locanto is. Seems genuine. Anybody tried her. Any reviews about her?

Jackda
04-22-21, 08:44
Anyone can provide me reliable sp contact?? I know sp Riya and shared with few. Kindly reciprocate with some other reliable sp. Anyone having sp joy contact?? My pm is active.

Komalj
04-22-21, 09:36
Is she still active in business? She was also active in snapchat. Last I heard about her was in park. Any recent update?

NewBoyArch
04-22-21, 13:05
Hello everyone.

Any kind seniors willing to help out with contacts of SP providing CIS or Russian or Latino action please?

TIA.

DeveshA
04-22-21, 13:05
CCU has a significant Chinese descent population. Are some of them in MPs or working as independent WGs? Would love to try them during my next visit to CCU? Any leads?

LoveGuy01
04-22-21, 13:35
CCU has a significant Chinese descent population. Are some of them in MPs or working as independent WGs? Would love to try them during my next visit to CCU? Any leads?Hooked up with one from tinder, not exactly Chinese but Chinese mom and a Muslim father. She was one of the best hook ups like in top 5 for sure.

RussianLover19
04-22-21, 15:38
Is SP Joy reliable and is the incall safe? Liked one girl from his den. Want to sample.

BongDick
04-22-21, 16:25
Is she still active in business? She was also active in snapchat. Last I heard about her was in park. Any recent update?Can you PM me her snapchat.

MongerUnleash
04-22-21, 19:52
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mid range hotel in the range of 2 k to 3 k per day, suitable for my mongering activities. Ideally I would like to bring in 2 or 3 females at different times or different days.

Also, the hotel room should be neat and clean, especially the bathroom. The room must be aiconditioned.

Any words of advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

KoolDude28
04-22-21, 20:10
Could you tell me with which sp she was available in park?

Is she still active in business? She was also active in snapchat. Last I heard about her was in park. Any recent update?

ExoticExplorer
04-23-21, 05:57
She is probably fake. I had contacted her over WhatsApp. Gave rates for pics, video chat, videonudes etc. When asked for incall or outcall, there was no reply.

Guys,

Recently came across a girl named Diya debnath. That what her name Locanto is. Seems genuine. Anybody tried her. Any reviews about her?

Xurf92
04-23-21, 07:22
Guys,

Recently came across a girl named Diya debnath. That what her name Locanto is. Seems genuine. Anybody tried her. Any reviews about her?Bro,

I am pretty sure the locanto add mentions Girish park as location. That place is to be absolutely avoided. There were many cases of mongers being scammed or shaken down in that area.

In general 98% of the adds in locanto are not to be trusted, in very rare cases you might actually find a genuine contact, almost all the people from locanto are just scammers waiting to con you out of your money.

BongDick
04-23-21, 13:48
Could you tell me with which sp she was available in park?Can you let me know the SP name amd number.

WolfWarrior
04-23-21, 19:30
Can anyone share some good CAM options of inde persons in this COVID fever times? Specially any bong providing genuine videocall services at a healthy price. My PM is open. Any contacts will be highly appreciated. TIA.

Chandu98
04-23-21, 19:53
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Kolkata. Can someone please help me with some chicks contact. Preferably petite. Range 3-4 k. Location is nearby Howrah. Thanks in advance.

RussianLover19
04-23-21, 20:13
Can any senior brother confirm if this girl still active? I need her digits. Pm me if possible. TIA.

RussianLover19
04-24-21, 03:58
Can anyone share some good CAM options of inde persons in this COVID fever times? Specially any bong providing genuine videocall services at a healthy price. My PM is open. Any contacts will be highly appreciated. TIA.Try Julie Dutta.

ExoticExplorer
04-24-21, 14:34
Dear mongers,

Can anyone help me with subscription? I am willing to pay by Paytm. Also can anyone tell about this bird. Priya. Number ending with 135. She has asked to book OYO. Ecostar in Newtown. Is it any risk undertaking? Has anyone tried this bird and hotel?

PanMedick
04-24-21, 16:38
Is she still active in business? She was also active in snapchat. Last I heard about her was in park. Any recent update?WOW, who is she?

MadMonkey2013
04-24-21, 17:25
Hi guys,

Presently stuck at home looking for some budget indie options at South Kolkata around Garia. If anyone can help me contacts I shall be grateful.

Monkey.

MarkDow
04-24-21, 20:18
I have a fat penis. And I am trying to fuck a virgin girl who happens to be my colleague whose vagina is very tight. Tried 2-3 times but could not enter. How to penetrate. Also which lubricant or oil is best so that I can easily enter. She is also desperate.

AussieGaigin
04-24-21, 23:39
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Kolkata. Can someone please help me with some chicks contact. Preferably petite. Range 3-4 k. Location is nearby Howrah. Thanks in advance.How will people contact you? See top of page.

RascalsHole
04-25-21, 03:05
This happened about a week ago. Tried this girl at SP Akash place. She is more beautiful than the pic, fair, tall and slim. She looked like around 20 years old, she had medium size slightly sagged boobs. She doesn't do DFK but allows you to kiss her. She does BBJ but her BBJ skills are average. Her pussy is neither tight nor loose. I fucked her only in missionary position.

If you like young beautiful girls with good figure then you should go to her. Her name is muskan.

Cost was rs 1700 for one shot.

Strange thing happened with this girl. She first refused BBJ and said only CBJ. I had wet wipes in my bag. I asked her to clean my dick with wet wipe. She cleaned my dick with wet wipe and did BBJ. So guys always keep wet wipe with you for cleaning your dick.

I don't have her personal contact no. I got her through SP Akash.

RascalsHole
04-25-21, 03:11
Tried another girl from akash about a week ago. Tried this girl at sp akash place. She is not as fair as in pic, slightly dark complexion, short, less than 5 feet probably and slim. Even if she is dark complexion in my view she is beautiful. She looked like around 20 years old, she had medium size slightly sagged boobs. She gave me a good DFK and good bbj. After bbj we had sex in missionary pose. Her pussy is neither tight nor loose. Overall good GFE.

If you like beautiful girls with good figure then you should go to her. Her name is Sushmita.

I don't have this girls contact. So don't ask me for her contact.

RascalsHole
04-25-21, 03:16
This happened about a week ago. Tried this inde girl named Riya. Her FR is already in ISG. Booked a oyo hotel. She arrived one hour late. She has slim figure, beautiful face, not as fair as the pic, dark complexion. She is a mother, so breasts have sagged but not much, milk was coming out while sucking. There are dark spots all over her body except on face may be due to chicken pox in past. Very good DFK and slurpy BBJ. She worked at Shreya den baguhiati in past but left. I think all Shreya girls are expert in DFK and BBJ.

We did sex in WOT and missionary position. She had very loose pussy may be because she recently became mother. In WOT I hardly felt my dick. After sometime she got tired and asked me to ride her in missionary. I was not able to cum because of loose pussy. Finally after a long time I came.

Cost was rs 2 k for 1 shot outcall. She has three four girls working under her. All are available for rs2 k shot. But she did not have their pictures at that time. I think it is best to fuck Shreya girls in hotel as an inde without any time constraints with relaxed mind. In Shreya den they give hurried service.

She has very youthful face. She looks like she is 20 years old.

No reference is required. You can say you got her no from locanto.

WolfWarrior
04-25-21, 04:06
Dear mongers,

Can anyone help me with subscription? I am willing to pay by Paytm. Also can anyone tell about this bird. Priya. Number ending with 135. She has asked to book OYO. Ecostar in Newtown. Is it any risk undertaking? Has anyone tried this bird and hotel?Yes this is safe. This is provided by SP Priya. You can go ahead. RTFF for some FRs on SP Priya. (However I would suggest to lay low now due to this COVID. The situation is very dire here.).

Regarding subscription, you need to buy BTC. You can try Paxful to buy BTC from there by P2P. Then follow the instructions given in ISG.

RussianLover19
04-25-21, 04:59
Dear mongers,

Can anyone help me with subscription? I am willing to pay by Paytm. Also can anyone tell about this bird. Priya. Number ending with 135. She has asked to book OYO. Ecostar in Newtown. Is it any risk undertaking? Has anyone tried this bird and hotel?How come. She charges 3500 2 shot with hotel. She blocked me as I couldn't go after fixing a date. This girl seems very naive to me. I was initially interested too. There's another fair looking chick you would get in her do or telegram. I was planning to take the plunge for her. Even I might try to go tomorrow again.

KoolDude28
04-25-21, 06:55
Spit is the best lubricant. Go for lots of oral before penetration. Also you can try increasing the number of fingers inside v and make her comfortable. Dildos also helps to loosen the muscle. Do not use oil. You can go for durex gel or ky gel. You will get in amazon.

I have a fat penis. And I am trying to fuck a virgin girl who happens to be my colleague whose vagina is very tight. Tried 2-3 times but could not enter. How to penetrate. Also which lubricant or oil is best so that I can easily enter. She is also desperate.

Member #4771
04-25-21, 14:23
Looking for Indies who can provide above service. Please DM.

Member #4771
04-25-21, 17:04
Is she still active. Her WhatsApp contact is unreachable that ends with 299. If anyone knows whereabouts please DM.

RascalsHole
04-26-21, 05:41
Tried another girl from akash about a week ago. Tried this girl at SP Akash place. She is not as fair as in pic, slightly dark complexion, short, less than 5 feet probably and slim. Even if she is dark complexion in my view she is beautiful. She looked like around 20 years old, she had medium size slightly sagged boobs. She gave me a good DFK and good BBJ. After BBJ we had sex in missionary pose. Her pussy is neither tight nor loose. Overall good GFE.

If you like beautiful girls with good figure then you should go to her. Her name is Sushmita.

I don't have this girls contact. So don't ask me for her contact.

FunAtWork
04-26-21, 05:55
Try Julia. She is hygienic.

Cheers happy and safe mongering.

FAW.

Looking for Indies who can provide above service. Please DM.

FunAtWork
04-26-21, 05:57
She had some complications last year that forced her to keep herself out.

FAW.

Is she still active. Her WhatsApp contact is unreachable that ends with 299. If anyone knows whereabouts please DM.

BongoShontaan
04-26-21, 11:38
Hello all,

I have been following ISG for almost a year now but never registered as a user. So this is going to be my first report.

Before beginning please accept my heartfelt gratitude for all of you members and especially the senior members for sharing your valuable reports and guidance and keeping this brotherhood alive. Without your guidance's life would have been much more difficult.

For the last 4 years I had been shuffling between Bangalore and Ahmedabad. I tried several times to get started with mongering but was scared of getting scammed or arrested or acquiring STDs.

But finally I could not help but take the plunge. After carefully going through all the reports and feedbacks I started my journey into this amazing world of mongering this year from Ahmedabad.

I got to decode the name of a spa from the corresponding forum. However, my experience there was not that good. They charged a lot and what all I got were just B2 B and HJ. I was quite disappointed and resolved to never get into the mongering scene again.

Now, as the covid cases have started rising in Gujarat I have finally shifted to my hometown, our beloved, Kolkata.

Owing to the surging euphoria of home coming after a long time I forgot my resolution and could not wait to try out some Bong delights.

I read about a spa from Baghajatin and the girls named Shreya and Sangeeta. Now, I am very attracted to tall and curvy girls with big tits. So from the descriptions it seemed that Shreya is the right fit for me.

So I booked a slot for myself and asked for Shreya. As I reached the place I found it to be decently crowded, with 4-5 other dudes waiting in the line and almost all of them were asking for Sangeeta. I wondered if I made a wrong decision by choosing Shreya. Shreya at that time was busy serving a client and he was taking too much time. So, I had to wait for almost an hour for her to finish. Since it was a Sunday evening (thus the crowd) I didn't have to hurry much.

Finally, my turn came and I paid 1500 at the reception (now I know I should have just paid 1000).

In comparison to the spa in Ahmedabad the room here was smaller and not that clean. In fact the white towel given to me also was not washed that well as it was stinking. Anyhow, ignoring all these I changed and within a minute Shreya came in.

She was dusky with big smoky expressive eyes but in general she was not that great a looker. However, she was. As described earlier in a post by some member. Busty, curvy and tall and that was enough for me.

In terms of behaviour she was very friendly and chirpy. I asked her about herself, her family and other stuff. She seemed to be excited and kept on chirping. She definitely was also very flirtatious and seductive. She was laughing a lot at my stupid jokes. Leaving me to wonder whether that was a part of her act or was it me who just underestimated my sense of humour all these years.

Anyways, she oil massaged me for almost 30 minutes. She has very strong hands and the massage was way better than what I had in Ahmedabad. She asked me about my status and upon hearing that I am single she spoke about some friends of her who are single and looking for men. At that time I thought that if I manage to get her number I might just get lucky to embark on a plate full of free sex this summer.

So, I asked for her number and to my surprise very easily she agreed to give it.

Finally, she enquired about extra services. I asked what's there in the menu. She asked for 2.5 K for B2B. I asked for FS, but she refused straight away saying she doesn't provide it. I tried to convince her but she kept on refusing. Then I told her that you gave it to my friend, why such discrimination (bhed-bhav) in my case. She started laughing and said she doesn't do it with everybody but she'll do it with me for 3 K.

Now, I knew she charged 2.5 K for one member here, but I still didn't bargain. The reasons being -.

1) I wanted to have a good rapport with her as she's going to come of help in dry spells during my stay in Kolkata.

2) I am reluctant to go back to that spa again. Unhygienic + fear of raid. So I wanted to get her number such that I can get services in outcalls.

3) Last but not least, by that time my Johny was hot and furious. He was not willing to settle down for anything lesser than the taste of her pussy.

She took off her clothes. I helped her take off her underwear. Her physique was perfect!

As described earlier, her boobs were large and firm (38 D cup size as per my estimations, however I am not that good with the measurements. So set your expectations wisely before going).

But the greatest asset that she has in my opinion is her ass. Despite not being an ass person, I could not help myself from slapping it again and again to watch it jiggle.

Anyways, the foreplay was good even though she was not into DFK. Then she got down to give me a slurpy BBJ. Before that she cleaned my Johny with a towel (something I should have resisted, God knows what all infections could have crept in from those dirty towels). But the blowjob was awesome! If any of you go there and don't want to have FS, I would suggest you to just get a BBJ from her if possible (but use your own hankies to clean your Johnies).

After blowing me for a 2-3 minutes, she put on the condom on my Johny and we started with the doggy style. I was having sex after a longtime and was a little bit nervous about my performance given that I had gone through a lot of stress and anxiety for sometime lately and had been watching porn and masturbating every other day.

But I managed to continue for a good amount of time, shuffling positions between doggy and missionary.

Then finally I got down from the table and she, while lying on the table, spread her legs. I fingered her pussy for a while and then starting banging her again. Her pussy was moderately tight and my dick also happens to have a large mushroom cap. This time her moaning went a little louder and sounded more genuine than what was coming from her all this while. She made hand gestures asking me to bend down and suck her boobs. Needless to say I obliged.

I cummed in her. We got up and she took off my condom and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Then she took the towel again (the same one that I abhor) and wiped my Johny. Then she started giving another blowjob and within a minute my Johny was standing erect again. I wanted to bang her again. But I was getting late. I had to go. We took bath, got dressed up and exchanged numbers. She gave me a kiss and left.

In other words had a really great GFE.

I am still in the process of buying Bitcoins and subscribing to ISG. So I am hoping to interact with you all individually very soon.

My next target is the much discussed and much relished PB spa. I think I have managed to figure out where is it and am planning to visit next week Saturday.

I would appreciate some words of advice from my brothers here regarding whether it will be safe because on Sunday the election results are coming out. Also, which girl should I try out as a novice? As already discussed, I like curvy and busty girls and this time I want to try out somebody shorter and fair.

P. S: Before anybody reaches out to me for Shreya's number, just want to inform that I spoke to Shreya on WhatsApp a couple of times last week. She asked me not to reveal her number to anybody. So I might just have to ask her before I share her number with anybody.

Yours faithfully,

Bongo Shontaan.

BongoShontaan
04-26-21, 11:50
Hello all,

I have been following ISG for almost a year now but never registered as a user. So this is going to be my first report.

Before beginning please accept my heartfelt gratitude for all of you members and especially the senior members for sharing your valuable reports and guidances and keeping this brotherhood alive. Without your guidances life would have been much more difficult.

For the last 4 years I had been shuffling between Bangalore and Ahmedabad. I tried several times to get started with mongering but was scared of getting scammed or arrested or acquiring STDs.

But finally I could not help but take the plunge. After carefully going through all the reports and feedbacks I started my journey into this amazing world of mongering this year from Ahmedabad.

I got to decode the name of a spa from the corresponding forum. However, my experience there was not that good. They charged a lot and what all I got were just B2 be and HJ. I was quite disappointed and resolved to never get into the mongering scene again.

Now, as the covid cases have started rising in Gujarat I have finally shifted to my hometown, our beloved, Kolkata.

Owing to the surging euphoria of home coming after a long time I forgot my resolution and could not wait to try out some Bong delights.

I read about a spa from Baghajatin and the girls named Shreya and Sangeeta. Now, I am very attracted to tall and curvy girls with big tits. So from the descriptions it seemed that Shreya is the right fit for me.

So I booked a slot for myself and asked for Shreya. As I reached the place I found it to be decently crowded, with 4-5 other dudes waiting in the line and almost all of them were asking for Sangeeta. I wondered if I made a wrong decision by choosing Shreya. Shreya at that time was busy serving a client and he was taking too much time. So, I had to wait for almost an hour for her to finish. Since it was a Sunday evening (thus the crowd) I didn't have to hurry much.

Finally, my turn came and I paid 1500 at the reception (now I know I should have just paid 1000).

In comparison to the spa in Ahmedabad the room here was smaller and not that clean. In fact the white towel given to me also was not washed that well as it was stinking. Anyhow, ignoring all these I changed and within a minute Shreya came in.

She was dusky with big smoky expressive eyes but in general she was not that great a looker. However, she was. As described earlier in a post by some member. Busty, curvy and tall and that was enough for me.

In terms of behaviour she was very friendly and chirpy. I asked her about herself, her family and other stuff. She seemed to be excited and kept on chirping. She definitely was also very flirtatious and seductive. She was laughing a lot at my stupid jokes. Leaving me to wonder whether that was a part of her act or was it me who just underestimated my sense of humour all these years.

Anyways, she oil massaged me for almost 30 minutes. She has very strong hands and the massage was way better than what I had in Ahmedabad. She asked me about my status and upon hearing that I am single she spoke about some friends of her who are single and looking for men. At that time I thought that if I manage to get her number I might just get lucky to embark on a plate full of free sex this summer.

So, I asked for her number and to my surprise very easily she agreed to give it.

Finally, she enquired about extra services. I asked what's there in the menu. She asked for 2. 5 K for B2 be. I asked for FS, but she refused straight away saying she doesn't provide it. I tried to convince her but she kept on refusing. Then I told her that you gave it to my friend, why such discrimination (bhed-bhav) in my case. She started laughing and said she doesn't do it with everybody but she'll do it with me for 3 K.

Now, I knew she charged 2. 5 K for one member here, but I still didn't bargain. The reasons being -.

1) I wanted to have a good rapport with her as she's going to come of help in dry spells during my stay in Kolkata.

2) I am reluctant to go back to that spa again. Unhygienic + fear of raid. So I wanted to get her number such that I can get services in outcalls.

3) Last but not least, by that time my Johny was hot and furious. He was not willing to settle down for anything lesser than the taste of her pussy.

She took off her clothes. I helped her take off her underwear. Her physique was perfect!

As described earlier, her boobs were large and firm (38 the cup size as per my estimations, however I am not that good with the measurements. So set your expectations wisely before going).

But the greatest asset that she has in my opinion is her ass. Despite not being an ass person, I could not help myself from slapping it again and again to watch it jiggle.

Anyways, the foreplay was good even though she was not into DFK. Then she got down to give me a slurpy BBJ. Before that she cleaned my Johny with a towel (something I should have resisted, God knows what all infections could have crept in from those dirty towels). But the blowjob was awesome! If any of you go there and don't want to have FS, I would suggest you to just get a BBJ from her if possible (but use your own hankies to clean your Johnies).

After blowing me for a 2-3 minutes, she put on the condom on my Johny and we started with the doggy style. I was having sex after a longtime and was a little bit nervous about my performance given that I had gone through a lot of stress and anxiety for sometime lately and had been watching porn and masturbating every other day.

But I managed to continue for a good amount of time, shuffling positions between doggy and missionary.

Then finally I got down from the table and she, while lying on the table, spread her legs. I fingered her pussy for a while and then starting banging her again. Her pussy was moderately tight and my dick also happens to have a large mushroom cap. This time her moaning went a little louder and sounded more genuine than what was coming from her all this while. She made hand gestures asking me to bend down and suck her boobs. Needless to say I obliged.

I cummed in her. We got up and she took off my condom and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Then she took the towel again (the same one that I abhor) and wiped my Johny. Then she started giving another blowjob and within a minute my Johny was standing erect again. I wanted to bang her again. But I was getting late. I had to go. We took bath, got dressed up and exchanged numbers. She gave me a kiss and left.

I am still in the process of buying Bitcoins and subscribing to ISG. So I am hoping to interact with you all individually very soon.

My next target is the much discussed and much relished PB spa. I think I have managed to figure out where is it and am planning to visit next week Saturday.

I would appreciate some words of advice from my brothers here regarding whether it will be safe because on Sunday the election results are coming out. Also, which girl should I try out as a novice? As already discussed, I like curvy and busty girls and this time I want to try out somebody shorter and fair.

P. S:

Before anybody reaches out to me for Shreya's number, just want to inform that I spoke to Shreya on WhatsApp a couple of times last week. She asked me not to reveal her number to anybody. So I might just have to ask her before I share her number with anybody.

Yours faithfully,

Bongo Shontaan.

RussianLover19
04-26-21, 17:45
Hello all,

Before beginning please accept my heartfelt gratitude for all of you members and especially the senior members for sharing your valuable reports and guidances and keeping this brotherhood alive. Without your guidances life would have been much more difficult.

I got to decode the name of a spa from the corresponding forum. However, my experience there was not that good. They charged a lot and what all I got were just B2 be and HJ. I was quite disappointed and resolved to never get into the mongering scene again.

Now, as the covid cases have started rising in Gujarat I have finally shifted to my hometown, our beloved, Kolkata...First of all I like your name. Secondly thanks for this amazing report. I guess the counter fee can be bargained down to 800 even. I would try and report back. I would have done that already if the place was not that far from my place.

Now talking about PB if you want to try short busty and good service try none other than Ria. You might try Tia as well but service wise Ria is better plus 34 D size boobs. Not a looker but you would come out happy in a fraction of amount you had spent on Shreya. It was safe. I visited the spa last week itself.

Jackda
04-28-21, 11:22
Anyone can provide me sp akash contact. Also contact of inde a and inde the. These gals have been reviewed by rascalholes and possibly by others too. Thanks in advance.

Dablu409
04-29-21, 20:45
Now talking about PB if you want to try short busty and good service try none other than Ria. You might try Tia as well but service wise Ria is better plus 34 the size boobs. Not a looker but you would come out happy in a fraction of amount you had spent on Shreya. It was safe. I visited the spa last week itself.

Bro, I heard Riya had left PB, what charges going currently in PB as you went recently, me planning to visit in 1-2 day.

Shepherd101
04-29-21, 21:19
Hey everyone,

I am a new user here, got to know about this from one of my friend. As people are cheated and forged in most of the places, my friend boated to me about this forum. I would not waste much time by directly coming to the point. I wanted to have some girls or SPs contact details for outcall. Range is 4-5 k. Please help me giving the necessary details.

WolfWarrior
04-30-21, 05:19
Hey everyone,

I am a new user here, got to know about this from one of my friend. As people are cheated and forged in most of the places, my friend boated to me about this forum. I would not waste much time by directly coming to the point. I wanted to have some girls or SPs contact details for outcall. Range is 4-5 k. Please help me giving the necessary details.You need a membership in order to get a PM to send and receive contacts as per ISG policy. You can RTFF carefully for some contacts and spas laid out in a clandestine manner.

Atanu
04-30-21, 09:49
Hey everyone,

I am a new user here, got to know about this from one of my friend. As people are cheated and forged in most of the places, my friend boated to me about this forum. I would not waste much time by directly coming to the point. I wanted to have some girls or SPs contact details for outcall. Range is 4-5 k. Please help me giving the necessary details.Activate for pm if you want details. Else how can anyone send you?

Dablu409
04-30-21, 19:29
After long wait at last went to famous PB spa above IOB, reception girl asked whether I came before, I told yes with confidence and asked for Riya, was informed, Ria is busy and can try for Sangita / Sarita I think with assurance of good service though at last they sent Riya only to my room, while entering she asked whether I have protection or not, I was having, look wise she is nice, short height with beautiful soft boobs, very fair and clean. She asked how many shots I want, I I formed will decide after one, then I asked whether you will do CIM which was politely declined. Deed started with wild DFK with lots of boob press and sucking, after some time she told to lye and started a decent sluplry BBJ, she was very energetic while BBJ, after some time we did cowgirl, doggy, missionary and at last came, we cleaned yourself and she started giving below avg massage, after 10 mt of massage we started for 2nd round as 25 mts was still there. 2nd round started with sucking, cowgirl, doggy and missionary though I was not coming and she was also tired. So I did HJ with COF. Counter charge was Rs. 1250 and 2 k for 2 shots.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10 neither tight nor loose.

Hygiene: 5/10, average, can be improved.

Place: 5/10, feel safe, good ac with attached bathroom.

Vfm: yes, good service at Rs. 3250.

Will repeat again with some other girl.

Any member can please suggest some other profile and service in pb as planning to visit again next week.

EskyHotAss
05-01-21, 04:32
Try Julie Dutta.Can you share her contact details?

Dablu409
05-01-21, 18:36
Hi bro,

Have ubwent pb spa on Saturday, please update as I also planning to go next week.

I got to decode the name of a spa from the corresponding forum. However, my experience there was not that good. They charged a lot and what all I got were just B2B and HJ. I was quite disappointed and resolved to never get into the mongering scene again.

Finally, she enquired about extra services. I asked what's there in the menu. She asked for 2.5 K for B2B. I asked for FS, but she refused straight away saying she doesn't provide it. I tried to convince her but she kept on refusing. Then I told her that you gave it to my friend, why such discrimination (bhed-bhav) in my case. She started laughing and said she doesn't do it with everybody but she'll do it with me for 3 K.

Now, I knew she charged 2.5 K for one member here, but I still didn't bargain. The reasons being -.

As described earlier, her boobs were large and firm (38 the cup size as per my estimations, however I am not that good with the measurements. So set your expectations wisely before going).

P. S:

Before anybody reaches out to me for Shreya's number, just want to inform that I spoke to Shreya on WhatsApp a couple of times last week. She asked me not to reveal her number to anybody. So I might just have to ask her before I share her number with anybody.

Yours faithfully.

Dablu409
05-01-21, 18:50
Hi bro,

I which name her no. Is available in locanto, not able to find any profile with shreya name. Please guide.

This happened about a week ago. Tried this inde girl named Riya. Her FR is already in ISG. Booked a oyo hotel. She arrived one hour late. She has slim figure, beautiful face, not as fair as the pic, dark complexion. She is a mother, so breasts have sagged but not much, milk was coming out while sucking. There are dark spots all over her body except on face may be due to chicken pox in past. Very good DFK and slurpy BBJ. She worked at Shreya den baguhiati in past but left. I think all Shreya girls are expert in DFK and BBJ.

We did sex in WOT and missionary position. She had very loose pussy may be because she recently became mother. In WOT I hardly felt my dick. After sometime she got tired and asked me to ride her in missionary. I was not able to cum because of loose pussy. Finally after a long time I came.

Cost was rs 2 k for 1 shot outcall. She has three four girls working under her. All are available for rs2 k shot. But she did not have their pictures at that time. I think it is best to fuck Shreya girls in hotel as an inde without any time constraints with relaxed mind. In Shreya den they give hurried service.

She has very youthful face. She looks like she is 20 years old.

No reference is required. You can say you got her no from locanto.

Dablu409
05-01-21, 19:05
Which area bro?

Recently got this girl's contact no and tried her at her place. She was beautiful with slim figure and medium sized tight boobs, probably be-cup. She is short in height as she is slightly less than 5 feet. She provided good GFE. She gave good DFK and BBJ. We had sex in doggy style and missionary position. She talks well too as she is good in conversation.

Face- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs2. 5 k per shot with place.

Only serious mongers who want to try her seriously PM me for her contacts. She doesn't do outcall, only incall at her place. Here are her pics.

Xq125
05-01-21, 20:33
Extremely grateful to Orbicus bro for introducing me to Diana. Spent a wonderful day with her at my place. She is extremely bubbly and has a friendly personality. We spoke about several things and she can definitely hold a conversation. Coming to the deed, she a total Sub in bed and would allow you to really dominate her. Open to everything except Anal (didn't ask her about it), had an amazing 2 rounds with her with lunch between them. We fucked in several different positions, she used that super tongue to give me a BBBJ and rimming that took me to heaven. Overall, she has extremely good stamina and loves getting spanked her as well. Would definitely recommend. As it is not my contact, would request those interested to get in touch with Orbicus bro about her.

Hi Calcutta,

I have got a strange situation at hand. I have a sub that is locked in Kolkata and is unable to get back to where I am. We recently discussed the idea of lending her out to someone local. I am not sure if anyone here is into BDSM, but if you are and you are well read etc, I'd be interested in talking to you. She's wonderful, By the way. . there will be finances involved, but we can talk about that in pvt.

Inderbir
05-02-21, 03:40
Please share her pics and share contact details on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Which area bro?

Recently got this girl's contact no and tried her at her place. She was beautiful with slim figure and medium sized tight boobs, probably be-cup. She is short in height as she is slightly less than 5 feet. She provided good GFE. She gave good DFK and BBJ. We had sex in doggy style and missionary position. She talks well too as she is good in conversation.

Face- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs2. 5 k per shot with place.

Only serious mongers who want to try her seriously PM me for her contacts. She doesn't do outcall, only incall at her place. Here are her pics.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NewBoyArch
05-02-21, 13:33
Has anyone taken the services of Sana of late? Any info in this regard will be helpful.

Burrah
05-02-21, 13:47
With the help of other fellow mongers, got the contact of this MILF Nazia. She used to work with SP Priya but now works as an inde.

The girls is aprrox 5. 1 or so with slim body. The pic she sent seems quite old and her face has changed quite a bit plus she has lost weight.

Boobs were small & SAGGY and nips were like old chewing gum. What she lacks in her body compensates with her service. Nice DFK and good BBBJ with tongue action. Sucked my balls and did some rimming too. Refused for Anal though I fingered her butthole while we were doing doggy, she is open to all positions.

Overall a 6/10 experience with 2 shots costing me 4.5 k for 3 relaxed hours.

Pic attached with blurry face as she is a mother of 2 young kids and has a family.

Burrah
05-02-21, 14:07
Before Kolkata went into lockdown again, I thought of trying the famous PB spa. Lot of pointers available on ISG, hence wasn't difficult to find this A Spa in phoolbagan.

Went up to the counter, a nice petite chick was at the counter ordering some lunch on the phone. Saw me and called the guy lurking some where behind the curtains.

Friendly guy, asked if I have reference to which I said yes and told him a random name. I asked for Riya but was told she was busy and needs pre-booking, so asked what other choices were available, he showed a few girls on his phone while I spotted a girl peeping from the curtains. I selected her, paid and went into the room. Her name was Nisha and had a slightly bulky figure. Started the massage which was pathetic. So I thought may be she can only fuck and no massage, asked her for service to which in my surprise she said she charges B2B 2 k and FS for 3 k. I literally laughed her ass out of the room, though I had used her pathetic massage service for like 25 minutes, I knew the guy at the counter wouldn't agree to send in another girl without additional payment.

Paid the guy another 1 k and asked him to send Riya which he said was now available. Riya came to room wearing a short black dress, super horny. Opens my zip and started giving me BBBJ while I lean on the wall. After some DFK and BJ's we got naked and boy she has a good figure with soft boobs. Got on the table and started fucking her in multiple positions. While fucking her in Doggy inserted my finger in her ass to which she didn't object. I asked her if she would try anal, to which she asked for additional payment and I leaped to the opportunity. Fucked her ass real good which she equally enjoyed however without any lubrication she was in pain and my girth was quite difficult to handle. She asked me to stop fucking her ass and switch to pussy, to which I agreed and came in WOT.

Good experience 9/10. Wanted to ass fuck her little longer and cum in her ass.

Total exp 3.5 k- 2 k at the counter + 1.5 k for Riya.

Burrah
05-02-21, 14:17
Went post 11 pm to Shreya's den for a quick fuck as I horny ans drunk, as it was late Shreya and Manisha were available.

Choose Manisha, as she looked quite hot in her dress and I have a fetish for tall girls. She must be somewhere between 5.6 - 5.7 with long legs. She has a great body as she is appox 20 yrs of age and new to the trade. What followed was a 30 min of great sex, only drawback was that she didn't allow DFK with tongue action only kisses, rest all was allowed except anal.

Overall experience 7/10 with 2 k per shot.

Also took Shreya after that session, she has already been described in this forum so wouldn't go into details.

Pic attached of Manisha.

KoolDude28
05-02-21, 18:38
Anyone got Happy's Indian number?

Rinkuda
05-03-21, 19:44
You need a membership in order to get a PM to send and receive contacts as per ISG policy. You can RTFF carefully for some contacts and spas laid out in a clandestine manner.Would recommend SP RISABH no. Ends with 39247. Have taken 3+ times yet would recommend koyel and chinki under him. He provided me outcall at my budget around 5-6 k around. Fully genuine and trusted.

DorianPaul007
05-04-21, 09:26
Can you share pics of any of his profiles, especially the girls you wrote FR about?

Would recommend SP RISABH no. Ends with 39247. Have taken 3+ times yet would recommend koyel and chinki under him. He provided me outcall at my budget around 5-6 k around. Fully genuine and trusted.

Rinkuda
05-04-21, 19:43
Can you share pics of any of his profiles, especially the girls you wrote FR about?Can't share the pics been from whom I took service as he keeps reputed girls and would request others too not to share pics over anywhere as they too have personal life.

ArunChatterJee
05-04-21, 19:59
Can someone share the details of famous PB Spa?

PM is active.

Been wanting to go to this place for a long time.

Gim399
05-05-21, 13:30
Can someone share the details of famous PB Spa?

PM is active.

Been wanting to go to this place for a long time.All the spa are closed indefinitely due to COVID. If, by any chance, any spa is open, strictly avoid it, as it will attract LE action.

PinkFloydFan
05-06-21, 12:38
Hi everyone, trying times yet again, so hope everyone is keeping well.

Since this is a forum by brothers, for brothers, I thought of writing about what I've learnt from SA over the past 6 months and last 2 months especially since I bought a subscription.

First and foremost, 90% of the girls you find there are mostly the fuck and forget ones. They are not in it as sugar babies, but plain as WGs. They charge anywhere between 6-10 k for a fuck, plus they can ask for a Lunch / Dinner meet and greet etc.

How to identify them? If you have a subscription you can start a conversation and they'll be blunt and come to the point straight away by quoting a Short time fee, rate chart etc. One of them even told me that I can't afford her LOL. Maybe true, but I don't want to find out, so it's her loss.

Another fairly tell tale sign is any profile where the Bio / Description is very minimal or not even there is definitely a WG. Profile pics are also a good way of determining whether it's a real girl or a WG.

Now the quality of women you'll find on SA Kolkata is extremely poor. The WGs on it quoting 10-15 k and what not are barely worth 3-4 k in the open market. For 6-8 k one can find real gems in Kolkata.

So the basic question here is, do you just want a fuck and be done with it? In that case why go through all the bother of purchasing a subscription worth 8 k, then spending 3-4 k on a dinner, followed by 3-4 k for a hotel & then a 10 k to the girl. Not worth it. We have SPs who are have far superior girls and the cost is also 80% lesser. These type of girls comprise of 90% of the SA universe in Kolkata.

The second type one can want here is a Platonic relationship. You won't believe that there are actually girls here who are in it just to be your friend, in exchange for gifts and allowances! They make it very clear that nothing sexual is ever going to happen, so don't bother trying. It was an eye opener for me that people actually pay some one to speak to and be friends without any chance or expectation of sex. I'm not judging these people, but let's just hope that most girls never find out about such men!! : the These girls would be about 5% of the SA population.

The 3rd type are the regular girls. Students, working / Salaried professionals, divorcees, etc. These are the real people on the platform. They are not WGs. They are in it because most of them are poor at financial planning. They are shopaholics, addicted to fine dining etc. Some of them have been doing this since long so they don't pass up an opportunity to ask for money. The trick is to get hold of someone who isn't as experienced. They will be fairly ok with whatever you do / get for them. One example of a girl I met there who works in Rajarhat for a Designer Label. I first 3 times I met her, I brought basic stuff with me like good quality chocolates etc. On the 3rd meet, she said you don't have to get me something everytime LOL! So after that I stopped. These girls would not have a rate chart like the WGs, but they usually ask in ways such as " Can you give me 5 k for the rent? I spent my rent money on a Bag I liked" .

On the 6th Meet, we met at a hotel which I booked, while leaving she asked me if I can lend her 15 k for a AC, I said I can do 8 k for now and she was ok with it and so on.

I've been speaking and before the corona surge had been meeting with 3 of such girls. One is the above who I mentioned. The other is a college student who I speak to everyday over telegram who obviously needs money and is itching for a fuck but is too inexperienced to come to the point. The 3rd one is weird and asked for 12 k for an appearance fee for 2 hrs. Now what you want to do with these 2 hrs is upto you. I will avoid the last one obviously because, if a fuck is all I'm looking for, I'm not going through a subscription fee, hotel and food expenses and other demands.

The third type of girls which I described are the ones I were interested in. Something like a NSA relationship. The cost is on the higher side, given that you'll be paying for the hotels, the lunch and dinner meets, the occasional " how do you think I'll look like in that dress" etc. I would say an expense of 30 k easily in a month if you want to maintain a NSA relationship with a Sugar Baby.

I will not be sharing the photos of the girls I have been seeing. Since they are regular people with regular families etc. These are not girls having 3 clients a day. They would be having one / max 2 a month as they prefer the allowance structure.

On talking with the regular girls, one more thing I found out is that the guys on SA are mostly older men, above 45 and all just want a quickie. They said I'm the youngest on the platform who was serious about exploring the relationship rather than saying xyz hotel at 2 pm etc. So anyone who wishes to find luck on this platform, I would suggest being a good human being first, ie pretend to be their friend first before you eat them up: the: the.

Also, don't buy the 3 month subscription. Buy 1 month and then in that one month go all out. Then give it a break for 3/4 months, then buy a month subscription again and go through the new ones that have joined in the last 3 months.

I am fairly new to SA still, I'm sure this forum houses much more experienced brothers who are also on SA. So I hope I've not offended anyone and would like any inputs or suggestions you may have.

Regards,

PFF.

DavidLuke
05-06-21, 17:16
Thank you bhai Jan. Great info to be shared

Hi everyone, trying times yet again, so hope everyone is keeping well.

Since this is a forum by brothers, for brothers, I thought of writing about what I've learnt from SA over the past 6 months and last 2 months especially since I bought a subscription.

First and foremost, 90% of the girls you find there are mostly the fuck and forget ones. They are not in it as sugar babies, but plain as WGs. They charge anywhere between 6-10 k for a fuck, plus they can ask for a Lunch / Dinner meet and greet etc.

How to identify them? If you have a subscription you can start a conversation and they'll be blunt and come to the point straight away by quoting a Short time fee, rate chart etc. One of them even told me that I can't afford her LOL. Maybe true, but I don't want to find out, so it's her loss.

Another fairly tell tale sign is any profile where the Bio / Description is very minimal or not even there is definitely a WG. Profile pics are also a good way of determining whether it's a real girl or a WG.

Now the quality of women you'll find on SA Kolkata is extremely poor. The WGs on it quoting 10-15 k and what not are barely worth 3-4 k in the open market. For 6-8 k one can find real gems in Kolkata.

So the basic question here is, do you just want a fuck and be done with it? In that case why go through all the bother of purchasing a subscription worth 8 k, then spending 3-4 k on a dinner, followed by 3-4 k for a hotel & then a 10 k to the girl. Not worth it. We have SPs who are have far superior girls and the cost is also 80% lesser. These type of girls comprise of 90% of the SA universe in Kolkata.

The second type one can want here is a Platonic relationship. You won't believe that there are actually girls here who are in it just to be your friend, in exchange for gifts and allowances! They make it very clear that nothing sexual is ever going to happen, so don't bother trying. It was an eye opener for me that people actually pay some one to speak to and be friends without any chance or expectation of sex. I'm not judging these people, but let's just hope that most girls never find out about such men!! : the These girls would be about 5% of the SA population.

The 3rd type are the regular girls. Students, working / Salaried professionals, divorcees, etc. These are the real people on the platform. They are not WGs. They are in it because most of them are poor at financial planning. They are shopaholics, addicted to fine dining etc. Some of them have been doing this since long so they don't pass up an opportunity to ask for money. The trick is to get hold of someone who isn't as experienced. They will be fairly ok with whatever you do / get for them. One example of a girl I met there who works in Rajarhat for a Designer Label. I first 3 times I met her, I brought basic stuff with me like good quality chocolates etc. On the 3rd meet, she said you don't have to get me something everytime LOL! So after that I stopped. These girls would not have a rate chart like the WGs, but they usually ask in ways such as " Can you give me 5 k for the rent? I spent my rent money on a Bag I liked" .

On the 6th Meet, we met at a hotel which I booked, while leaving she asked me if I can lend her 15 k for a AC, I said I can do 8 k for now and she was ok with it and so on.

I've been speaking and before the corona surge had been meeting with 3 of such girls. One is the above who I mentioned. The other is a college student who I speak to everyday over telegram who obviously needs money and is itching for a fuck but is too inexperienced to come to the point. The 3rd one is weird and asked for 12 k for an appearance fee for 2 hrs. Now what you want to do with these 2 hrs is upto you. I will avoid the last one obviously because, if a fuck is all I'm looking for, I'm not going through a subscription fee, hotel and food expenses and other demands.

The third type of girls which I described are the ones I were interested in. Something like a NSA relationship. The cost is on the higher side, given that you'll be paying for the hotels, the lunch and dinner meets, the occasional " how do you think I'll look like in that dress" etc. I would say an expense of 30 k easily in a month if you want to maintain a NSA relationship with a Sugar Baby.

I will not be sharing the photos of the girls I have been seeing. Since they are regular people with regular families etc. These are not girls having 3 clients a day. They would be having one / max 2 a month as they prefer the allowance structure.

On talking with the regular girls, one more thing I found out is that the guys on SA are mostly older men, above 45 and all just want a quickie. They said I'm the youngest on the platform who was serious about exploring the relationship rather than saying xyz hotel at 2 pm etc. So anyone who wishes to find luck on this platform, I would suggest being a good human being first, ie pretend to be their friend first before you eat them up: the: the.

Also, don't buy the 3 month subscription. Buy 1 month and then in that one month go all out. Then give it a break for 3/4 months, then buy a month subscription again and go through the new ones that have joined in the last 3 months.

I am fairly new to SA still, I'm sure this forum houses much more experienced brothers who are also on SA. So I hope I've not offended anyone and would like any inputs or suggestions you may have.

Regards,

PFF..

ThereForYou
05-07-21, 05:01
In recent past Piu was working in La Vida Saltlake branch but since last week she left. Does anyone knows her current work place.

Are any spa's open now.

HappySingh2020
05-07-21, 05:44
Went post 11 pm to Shreya's den for a quick fuck as I horny ans drunk, as it was late Shreya and Manisha were available.

Choose Manisha, as she looked quite hot in her dress and I have a fetish for tall girls. She must be somewhere between 5.6 - 5.7 with long legs. She has a great body as she is appox 20 yrs of age and new to the trade. What followed was a 30 min of great sex, only drawback was that she didn't allow DFK with tongue action only kisses, rest all was allowed except anal.

Overall experience 7/10 with 2 k per shot.

Also took Shreya after that session, she has already been described in this forum so wouldn't go into details.

Pic attached of Manisha.Manisha is good looking, everything is good, my only issue is with the place, very very unclean and unhygienic.

HappySingh2020
05-07-21, 05:45
Hello all,

Before beginning please accept my heartfelt gratitude for all of you members and especially the senior members for sharing your valuable reports and guidance and keeping this brotherhood alive. Without your guidance's life would have been much more difficult.

I got to decode the name of a spa from the corresponding forum. However, my experience there was not that good. They charged a lot and what all I got were just B2 B and HJ. I was quite disappointed and resolved to never get into the mongering scene again.

As described earlier, her boobs were large and firm (38 D cup size as per my estimations, however I am not that good with the measurements. So set your expectations wisely before going).

P. S: Before anybody reaches out to me for Shreya's number, just want to inform that I spoke to Shreya on WhatsApp a couple of times last week. She asked me not to reveal her number to anybody. So I might just have to ask her before I share her number with anybody.

Yours faithfully,

Bongo Shontaan.Went there after your FR, Shreya is tall arnd 5. 7, meaty but yes as you correctly said quite dark with a typical roundish face. Otherwise everything is okay.

SinghLive
05-07-21, 15:48
This report is about a month old meeting. I decided to visit SP Joy new den. Looked up for some and decided to go with Khusi, she was cute and young. I have met multiple girls on his old den too in past.

She came on bed and started smoking and telling how was her 2020 and how much she struggled. And then gave me hint to start. I started kissing her and didn't got any response from her. She was sleeping like a dead fish.

Completed the first deed and I went to toilet to clean. The toilet was in horrible condition as usual. She was still sleeping there and didn't cleaned not even used any wipes to clean.

Started the second deed and she got little exited and after some minutes completed the deed in wot position. I went to toilet to clean myself and when I came out she was already dressed up without even cleaning. This was weird and I was completely shocked with her hygiene.

When I put my underwear and realized it is wet at multiple spots. This ×itch used my underwear to clean her wet pussy.

For 2-3 days I was very much scared and hoping to not have any type of disease.

WIR: No, I need sex but I care about my life more.

DorianPaul007
05-07-21, 20:41
Is this the same Piu from Osmo or a different girl?

In recent past Piu was working in La Vida Saltlake branch but since last week she left. Does anyone knows her current work place.

Are any spa's open now.

Indian Here
05-08-21, 02:41
Hi,

I am new here.

I generally use Locanto to get the service.

But I wants to visit a spa badly. Can you guys please me on this.

Please share few Spa's name with probable cost where I can get FS (except PB & bagha Jatin, already noted them from this forum).

Also is there any spa where Thai / North Bengal / Chinese girls gives service?

Any tip / suggestions for first time visitor also welcome.

Note: I know all spa's are closed now. Will visit after every thing gets normal.

Rohan460
05-08-21, 07:54
Hello guys,

An SP has forwarded these pics, demanding 4/5 k for three hours in an oyo. Has anyone here availed her services. Throw some light.

RussianLover19
05-08-21, 14:38
Is this the same Piu from Osmo or a different girl?A healthy fair girl with big saggy boobs and a loose belly but good performance and not much into DFK. Pretty good BBJ. And very nice to talk to. Very horny to say the least.

Caligulus
05-12-21, 07:29
Can any senior brother confirm if this girl still active? I need her digits. Pm me if possible. TIA.Wow she is a great catch.

MRx47
05-25-21, 05:00
Is she still active in business? She was also active in snapchat. Last I heard about her was in park. Any recent update?Hi bro, Can you PM her snapchat, or fb.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

IndiaShiv
05-26-21, 15:10
This is an old one was in Kolkata some time back and.

Had called up my old SP, he's also part time cab driver. Has lot of contacts though. This time I wanted a different experience so asked him if he had any contact, in the green zone of course, he took me to a hotel in the name of a famous king of India near Howrah, called up a waiter there who took us through winding streets to a building which had new paint. Inside there were few 30-40 year old ladies. Chose Smriti as she looked just the right age. Fair curvy and sexy looks especially the way she looks at clients. Paid 1500 for 1/2 HR as I wanted to try out first. The room was a bit shaggy and small. However when we were alone and she began to take off her sari, it was mind blowing. Her big boob's were really pretty and perky. Service too was great. Very cool operative. After service chatted for a minute but she doesn't provide Inde or out all. Next tried huma, same rate no bargaining here. She was good too but slit is somewhat loose. Tipped her extra as she had role play with double meaning talk before actual service. Will definitely visit to taste the other ripe fruit sometimes.

WanderingIndia
05-27-21, 15:05
Hi all,

Back to Kolkata after being in Mumbai, Gurgaon. Would love to know more about Mongering scenes here!! Quick question any mongering scenes in Barrackpore?

MRicky
05-27-21, 17:15
Hi all,

Was in city of joy for some work. Got connected to a very helpful bro, not the common names around here. Decided on the attached girl.

The girl is a model as well as a flight attendant. So her behaviour and all were all very sweet. Rest all time spent was awesome. She is a true sweet Bengali girl.

Face-9.

Body-8.

Attitude- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.Hello Brethren,

Does anyone has contact for this girl. Any leads are highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Atanu
05-27-21, 19:22
Hi all,

Back to Kolkata after being in Mumbai, Gurgaon. Would love to know more about Mongering scenes here!! Quick question any mongering scenes in Barrackpore?Welcome. Same query. Same place.

BongoShontaan
05-28-21, 11:06
First of all I like your name. Secondly thanks for this amazing report. I guess the counter fee can be bargained down to 800 even. I would try and report back. I would have done that already if the place was not that far from my place.

Now talking about PB if you want to try short busty and good service try none other than Ria. You might try Tia as well but service wise Ria is better plus 34 D size boobs. Not a looker but you would come out happy in a fraction of amount you had spent on Shreya. It was safe. I visited the spa last week itself.Hello Guys,

This is my second post in the portal. The last time I reported on my experience with Shreya from Baghajatin spa. This time I am going to report about another experience which was very disappointing.

But before that I want to thank RussianLover19 for complimenting on my name. Looking forward for guidance by senior members like you into this exciting world of mongering.

I had mentioned in my previous report that I wanted to visit PB spa that week. But unfortunately that week itself the partial lock down was imposed and hence I had to cancel the plan.

Later one day I got pinged by the owner of the Baghajatin spa saying that they are giving services at home. Initially, I was reluctant to call a girl at my home fearing not just the loss of my reputation in the locality but also other issues like getting blackmailed and stuff.

But as we all know that sometimes horniness can hijack our intellect. Something similar happened with me and after a few days I decided to take a risk. I called the owner up and asked for either Sangeeta or Shreya or Sonam. But none were available.

So they recommended another girl. I was told that she's new in the field. I didn't like the picture at all. But since I was super horny that day, I asked her to come over to my place.

She was around 5'1 and slim. She had a wheatish complexion, not a looker in any ways and looked like a maid.

After seeing her I lost all excitement and a shadow of disappointment spread across my mind.

I told her to sit and she sat quietly. I gave her some water to drink and offered her tea. She refused.

She just sat quietly like a robot and kept scrolling through facebook. She seemed like a depressed person who has pretty much given up on life and is just going with whatever comes her way. I tried comforting her and making her laugh by cracking jokes. But she kept sitting with a straight face. Then I noticed that she has some scratch marks on her arms which indicated that she tried to harm herself in the past. This made me feel very guilty. I tried telling her stuff like everybody has problems in life including me and one should never give up blah blah. But she kept sitting with a straight face.

Anyways, since I had already paid the money to her pimp online I decided to just get away with me being soft and finish the work quickly. Also, when you are horny your sensibilities go for a toss.

So we started with foreplay. She just sat straight and I did everything. Gradually, I took off her clothes and underwears and lifted her in my arms and took her to my bed. Her boobs were small and firm but good enough to play with. I sucked and played around with them. Then I made her spread her legs and gave her cunnilingus for a while. She was just laying down straight and doing nothing. I tried to make her excited by fingering her. But she was non-responsive.

Then I asked her if she can give a blow job. She did for a minute and then said she doesn't want to continue anymore with the blowjob.

By that time my disappointment had crossed all thresholds. I didn't argue. I just got down to the missionary position and fucked her tight pussy (given that she's new in the field) for a few minutes until I came. I didn't want to continue with this either. It seemed like I was fucking a corpse.

The entire thing was over within 30 minutes and I asked her to leave. After she was gone I felt very guilty. I felt like I was a monster exploiting this young girl who is clearly in a lot of problems.

This experience actually made me re-think a lot about mongering in the next few days.

Anyways, I am a novice and it will take me some time to get acquainted with the things in this field. I am waiting for the lockdown to be over and try out Riya from the PB spa. Also, I haven't yet managed any bitcoins in my wallet. Once I subscribe to the forum, I am looking forward to have personal interactions with you all and get guided in a better way.

Yours faithfully,

BongoShontaan.

WanderingIndia
05-28-21, 21:38
This experience actually made me re-think a lot about mongering in the next few days.Just saying these thoughts are normal. Morality, and everything else is something everyone be it sp or, the girls or, us are navigating daily.

If you're not comfortable, don't do it. Don't be in the aftershocks of these thoughts which might affect other areas of your life.

Like a pimp once said if I remember correctly,[Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CatLoving
05-30-21, 05:46
Dear mongers,

As I am presently outside Kolkata, just been curious about sg scene presently. Whether all activities are completely stopped like last year? Lately, not seen any buzz about this beautiful place in forum. Any brethren having knowledge abut present SG scene, please enlighten forum embers.

Cheers,

Catloving.

KedarN
05-30-21, 16:41
Has anyone taken the services of Sana of late? Any info in this regard will be helpful.Who is she? Can you attach her pic please?

KedarN
05-31-21, 06:45
Had the privilege to spend the day with her on eve of Ramzan. Seems like will be having a great feast on the eve of eid next month when she ends her fast.

Cheers Happy And Safe Mongering for all.

FAW.Can you share her details bro?

TheOnlyShamer
05-31-21, 13:56
Hi everyone,

Have been following the forum for quite a while now and have did my bit in posting FRs for all my brethren over here. I actually need help to buy the subscription at a cheaper price so I can interact with you guys in PM, but as it turns out almost all crypto wallets are charging an upwards of 20 $ for a withdrawal fee to buy a subscription of 25 $, can anyone here suggest a way to get the sub for a lesser price.

TIA.

TOS.

Ravi009
05-31-21, 16:03
Hello Guys,

This is my second post in the portal. The last time I reported on my experience with Shreya from Baghajatin spa. This time I am going to report about another experience which was very disappointing.

But before that I want to thank RussianLover19 for complimenting on my name. Looking forward for guidance by senior members like you into this exciting world of mongering.

I had mentioned in my previous report that I wanted to visit PB spa that week. But unfortunately that week itself the partial lock down was imposed and hence I had to cancel the plan.

Later one day I got pinged by the owner of the Baghajatin spa saying that they are giving services at home. Initially, I was reluctant to call a girl at my home fearing not just the loss of my reputation in the locality but also other issues like getting blackmailed and stuff.

But as we all know that sometimes horniness can hijack our intellect. Something similar happened with me and after a few days I decided to take a risk. I called the owner up and asked for either Sangeeta or Shreya or Sonam. But none were available.

So they recommended another girl. I was told that she's new in the field. I didn't like the picture at all. But since I was super horny that day, I asked her to come over to my place.

She was around 5'1 and slim. She had a wheatish complexion, not a looker in any ways and looked like a maid.

After seeing her I lost all excitement and a shadow of disappointment spread across my mind.

I told her to sit and she sat quietly. I gave her some water to drink and offered her tea. She refused.

She just sat quietly like a robot and kept scrolling through facebook. She seemed like a depressed person who has pretty much given up on life and is just going with whatever comes her way. I tried comforting her and making her laugh by cracking jokes. But she kept sitting with a straight face. Then I noticed that she has some scratch marks on her arms which indicated that she tried to harm herself in the past. This made me feel very guilty. I tried telling her stuff like everybody has problems in life including me and one should never give up blah blah. But she kept sitting with a straight face.

Anyways, since I had already paid the money to her pimp online I decided to just get away with me being soft and finish the work quickly. Also, when you are horny your sensibilities go for a toss.

So we started with foreplay. She just sat straight and I did everything. Gradually, I took off her clothes and underwears and lifted her in my arms and took her to my bed. Her boobs were small and firm but good enough to play with. I sucked and played around with them. Then I made her spread her legs and gave her cunnilingus for a while. She was just laying down straight and doing nothing. I tried to make her excited by fingering her. But she was non-responsive.

Then I asked her if she can give a blow job. She did for a minute and then said she doesn't want to continue anymore with the blowjob.

By that time my disappointment had crossed all thresholds. I didn't argue. I just got down to the missionary position and fucked her tight pussy (given that she's new in the field) for a few minutes until I came. I didn't want to continue with this either. It seemed like I was fucking a corpse.

The entire thing was over within 30 minutes and I asked her to leave. After she was gone I felt very guilty. I felt like I was a monster exploiting this young girl who is clearly in a lot of problems.

This experience actually made me re-think a lot about mongering in the next few days.

Anyways, I am a novice and it will take me some time to get acquainted with the things in this field. I am waiting for the lockdown to be over and try out Riya from the PB spa. Also, I haven't yet managed any bitcoins in my wallet. Once I subscribe to the forum, I am looking forward to have personal interactions with you all and get guided in a better way.

Yours faithfully,

BongoShontaan.If you feelt guilty then you should pay her some extra cash before having her. Most of the girls have problems, its not ours to solve. She has chosen the path its her choice.

Aruncuckoo
05-31-21, 17:59
Dear mongers,

As I am presently outside Kolkata, just been curious about sg scene presently. Whether all activities are completely stopped like last year? Lately, not seen any buzz about this beautiful place in forum. Any brethren having knowledge abut present SG scene, please enlighten forum embers.

Cheers,

Catloving.SG is open and girls started coming back. It is as of now 20% occupied with all major premium bldgs like NL, 12, gitanjal etc are operational. Less girls and very few customers and I heard customers are coming at 2 am and taking advantage of the relaxation in the mornings so girls are working between 2 am till 10/11 am. But you have to figure out a way to reach there with no transportation and scrutiny by cops for lockdown.

However take necessary precaution and avoid for next 2 months unless you are vaccinated. I have not heard of any stories of covid impact there but situation as you are aware in any major cities or town the infection is very brutal.

Arun.

WolfWarrior
06-01-21, 10:25
Hi everyone, have been following the forum for quite a while now and have did my bit in posting FRs for all my brethren over here. I actually need help to buy the subscription at a cheaper price so I can interact with you guys in PM, but as it turns out almost all crypto wallets are charging an upwards of 20 $ for a withdrawal fee to buy a subscription of 25 $, can anyone here suggest a way to get the sub for a lesser price.

TIA.

TOS.Try Paxful. It has one of the lowest fees. And the transaction fees will be similar like what you are suggesting since BTC has the largest market cap. It is around 1 to 1.2 k INR for Paxful. This varies with BTC price change.

CatLoving
06-01-21, 14:52
However take necessary precaution and avoid for next 2 months unless you are vaccinated.
Arun.Dear arun,

Thank you very much for enlightening forum members about sg, surely, one should exercise extreme caution nowadays as situation is bad. However, I really miss the celebratory ambience of sg, hope situation becomes normal soon.

Cheers,

Catloving.

Rooms007
06-01-21, 20:56
Does anyone know where exactly previous Riya from PB is right now. The one who had left PB in the middle and joined a new spa in LT. Only took her one time but never got the chance to take her again.

Jackda
06-02-21, 14:20
Since lockdown kicked in, spas have been closed. If anyone having contact of any spa gals willing to serve at her place or outcall, kindly share.

Neil142
06-02-21, 19:23
Hi friends,

I want senior mongers' suggestion / recommendation and experience in SG visit. I am planning for a sg visit after lockdown completely alone. Visited only once with a friend, may be 12-13 yrs back, not even remembering the expn properly. Yesterday, checking so many FRs about SG and finally planned for a visit in SG. I need experienced brothers' contribution in successfully executing my plan.

My plan is to visit buildings like JD & KD or similar type buildings (if exists) without getting caught. First, I will visit Ahiritola ghat to get some good smoky stuff (hope you understand what it is), never visited there also but heard about, so any pointer please who can help me where I can get this. Getting some boost from there, will come to KD by walk in the evening for action. I also need information of other buildings near to this place. As per the map shared by a senior brother, I cannot visit jd & kd both at a time as they are far from one another. Need detail description about the environment and stuffs there in KD (or JD), if there are other similar cheap and safe place, kindly inform as well. Please help me with all the security measures that I should take.

I am born in suburban area of Kol, raised here, for job purpose living in Delhi. Mongering scenes are quite different in Delhi, always try to find out cheap options with best possible services, if any brother need any help in Delhi, please let me know. Currently in home town from last month, but getting bored, neither getting any good stuff nor food. Waiting for senior brothers' past SG experience and helping hands in successfully executing my sg project.

Thanks.

Neil142.

Dablu409
06-02-21, 20:36
Its not normal FR but want to share my joy, I was in Kolkata for 8 yrs and was having one Bengali GF with 2 yrs relation, then she got married and I also moved to another city and recently shifted again to Kolkata. During current lockdown as I was alone thought of checking with my ex and luckily she was in the city with her 2 yr daughter (hubby was out for some work), requested to meet and gladly she accepted, booked cab and went at her place, bought some sweets and one toy on my way (one toy shop was open in my location during morning relaxation). After some 1 HR casual chat her baby slept and we were alone, I appreciated about her long hair and just touched her hair and neck and in the heat kissed her anf got positive response and after that it was wild sex (without cover) for almost 2 hrs including cumming inside and CIM. She was a great sucker in her previous days and that talent still persists. She told of having such great sex after a longtime though she told to avoid further meeting as she lives in society and can spoil her marriage life, I also respect her decision and safety and assured of not meering again but told to be in touch. God knows whether I will get chance in future or not but not going to disturb her for sex. Eagerly waiting for pb spa to open. If any big bro can suggest any vfm indi availability during or post lockdown would be great. Still struggling for subscription. I have bitcoins in my coinswith a / see, whether I can buy subscription from that bitcoin?.

TheOnlyShamer
06-03-21, 03:37
Now while my vacation is coming to end, I got connected with some more ISG members with different background (from BLR, Kolkata and SF again). All wanted to monger in SG together and in some VFM way. This time they wanted to see mostly petite girls. Also earlier people might feel I am too much biased against agrawali girls. So this time, wanted to start with agrawalis as we had a decent enough budget. Also when we reached today most of the bengali girls were sleeping in house 3. So we went to 10 no. The infamous 5300 house..Ssseeking bro can you let me in on the name so some field work can be laid in for the next visit to SG.

NamesAkeX
06-04-21, 07:29
Hey everyone,

I'll get straight to the point. I'm relatively new to the mongering scene. After getting scammed multiple times from sites like locanto I finally found out about SG and how to get there. My first two visits were horrible, I got snatched by some scary looking aunties and I had to pay to get rid of them after they cornered me. But then I did some more digging and have come across some credible information, which I think some of you might find useful. This would include a set of instructions on how to get to the place as well as the contact details of a pimp that I can personally guarantee will ensure you have a good time.

But other than that I'm a newbie, the first time I got laid was in SG last year (I know, sad).

A friend of mine showed me what ISG was just last week and after scrolling through it's forums I was convinced it was worth it to buy a subscription, so here I am.

Y'll talking about dens, spas and shit, please enlighten me. In return I can tell you all I know about SG. I'm not a pro but I've been there enough times to be able to give you a clear picture of what to do.

Thanks in advance, my PMs are active.

Jackda
06-05-21, 16:08
Anyone can help me to get the contact of r...ya inde. That lactating babe or any other lactating babe (except madhu from sp riyas den). That I de r..ya has been tasted by many including rascalholes. Please help.

WanderingIndia
06-08-21, 20:43
Hello Mongers,

Wanted to check if Kolkata unlock is happening? Planning to go visit the CC1 spa as discussed in group. Any other spas close I can try where FS will be available?

Member #4771
06-09-21, 08:19
Any spa that offers Thai therapists? Probably will visit once relaxations are in place. DM me.

Member #4710
06-10-21, 09:36
Any spa that offers Thai therapists? Probably will visit once relaxations are in place. DM me.I have been there twice. Price is in higher range and the women are sort of MILFs. But the rooms are good, the massage is superb. If I had the same service from young women of my age (lower than 30), I would have only gone there. But I did not get anyone who is really that good.

Suraj5
06-12-21, 20:23
Few days old FR! Tried Adrija after reading about all the hype about her here on ISG. Contacted her on 607 and we fixed up a meeting for 2 shots!

So Adrija doesn't have a place and you'll have to arrange one and also she meets only during the day and meeting in late evening wouldn't be possible.

Well she is not a looker. And is huge. Pretty pretty huge. But if you can overlook her size she is pretty presentable and can hold a proper conversation. She doesn't look like the regular SP or MP girls coming from the villages / suburbs. But do keep in mind. She is quite huge in size with a lot of fat everywhere!

However what she lacks in looks she compensates with service (well that may not be enough though). She tries her best to please you in every way possible. On offer was everything except CIM (I don't ask about anal)! She is decently hygienic and washed up after getting in the room. After that we spoke a bit and slowly started touching and DFK. There was a lot of kissing. We took off our clothes and I played with her boobs and sucked them. In the mean time she was touching my dick and teasing me. I stood on the bed and made her kneel down and give me a BBBJ. It was a very good BBBJ. Slurpy, deep throat, with a lot of tongue play and lots of ball sucking. She kissed all around the dick and thighs and ass and also gave a quick lick to the ass! Started deed in missionary. She is very fat and sex was not that comfortable. However did it in missionary and banged her hard for 20 minutes and came. Then we lied down for a bit and rested. Had some food and spoke random bullshit for a bit. After that she did a dance for 5 minutes. Not very visually appealing to be honest. After that we proceeded with the second deed. Again there was a lot of DFK and then a BBBJ for good 15 minutes. This time she sucked me while I was lying down..Please pm me her contact, I I love big boobs and ass, my PM is active.

Member #4710
06-13-21, 15:55
I found these pics on the gallery. Can any senior give me any information or point me to a FR with respect to these. Also can anyone give me an idea what amount with these ladies probably set me back by?

Skatman501
06-14-21, 06:24
I'll be going to Kolkata in 3 weeks, could any kind person here share a good contact? All I need is a high end GFE material for a week. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

BornTough40
06-14-21, 17:15
Hi fellow mongers,

Is Arpita K (gal with a bmw) still active in the business? If anyone can help me with the digits.

Smkd617
06-15-21, 04:58
This is an old one was in Kolkata some time back and.

Had called up my old SP, he's also part time cab driver. Has lot of contacts though. This time I wanted a different experience so asked him if he had any contact, in the green zone of course, he took me to a hotel in the name of a famous king of India near Howrah, called up a waiter there who took us through winding streets to a building which had new paint. Inside there were few 30-40 year old ladies. Chose Smriti as she looked just the right age. Fair curvy and sexy looks especially the way she looks at clients. Paid 1500 for 1/2 HR as I wanted to try out first. The room was a bit shaggy and small. However when we were alone and she began to take off her sari, it was mind blowing. Her big boob's were really pretty and perky. Service too was great. Very cool operative. After service chatted for a minute but she doesn't provide Inde or out all. Next tried huma, same rate no bargaining here. She was good too but slit is somewhat loose. Tipped her extra as she had role play with double meaning talk before actual service. Will definitely visit to taste the other ripe fruit sometimes.Hi can you help me with the contact.

GhyBoy15
06-15-21, 15:50
Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for the last few months. I come from a city where mongering is very limited due to LE activities. I am coming to Kolkata for some official work would love to loose my V-Card. PB spa which is very popular in this forum. Can anyone tell me how to find that spa. In Google if I type PB spa it's shows some other spas which is not matching with the description provided by our Senior members and fellow mongers. Please. Help me if anyone can. Thank you in advance.

Connor1097
06-15-21, 16:39
Hello Mongers,

Wanted to check if Kolkata unlock is happening? Planning to go visit the CC1 spa as discussed in group. Any other spas close I can try where FS will be available?Spas are not opening until 1st July as partial lockdown extended with spas to be fully closed. Sucks for spa lovers. As per the forum I can see spa in PB, MT spa, osmo spa are very popular for FS.

Connor1097
06-15-21, 17:19
Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for the last few months. I come from a city where mongering is very limited due to LE activities. I am coming to Kolkata for some official work would love to loose my V-Card. PB spa which is very popular in this forum. Can anyone tell me how to find that spa. In Google if I type PB spa it's shows some other spas which is not matching with the description provided by our Senior members and fellow mongers. Please. Help me if anyone can. Thank you in advance.I have PB, MT, osmo location and contact. Will pm you when my sub gets activated (paid for it). But unfortunately, Spas are closed now due to WB govt order, lockdown has been extended till 1st July 2021 with spas to be fully closed until further notice. Avoid Spas for now. Better take service from SP James in The Park, P.S. Genuine and High Quality service.

Connor1097
06-15-21, 18:00
Since lockdown restriction are eased in Kolkata. Looking forward to get some. From tomorrow. Usually I visit MT spa as it's close to my house, but got bored of it and others are closed due to lockdown. So PM me genuine SP contacts. Thanks.

Member #4710
06-15-21, 18:07
Writing about my encounters has not been much of a hobby. But here are my two cents and a few droplets on my previous encounter. I reached Thai Spa Quest Mall at around 11 in the morning. The little mongering experience I have is in Delhi and Noida. Kolkata is a new territory so I wanted to start with a MP that was relatively sophisticated compared to the rather gauche outlets else where in the city. So in a MP, I want myself to have a soothing experience, hence I tend to book for 2 hour sessions.

The lady who walked in was a MILF and two plump for my liking. But nevertheless, I am a 27 year old guy living in a dry village. Hence I wanted a release.

The small talk started along with hand movements. After a few moments, she drew closer to my body and her ass danced near my face vacillating with ever stroke on my legs. The telltale brushes on my dick were on. When suddenly she smacked my ass. Giggles followed. I got my cue. Slowly I moved my hands over hands, shoulders and back. I untied her hair. And before she knew it I smacked her back. Again giggles. She slowly removed my undies and climbed on me, whispering about the proposal for extras. Some negotiations followed as I kept feeling her ass. All the while she was feeling my ball skins and running her nails over it. I agreed to the deal.

Now due to my general fear of STDs, I normally don't fuck. My preferred mode of release is a CBJ. She started gently going over my dick with her tongue. Then she put it in and started working on it with perceived zeal. After a few minutes I was done for the first time.

For the next time I made her kneel down and pinned her hands to the wall, and put my dick inside her mouth. I made her look into my eyes. With each stroke of dick, I alternated between looking at her eyes and looking at the large mirror. The light was dim but it was a real porn of sorts. I also made her lick my balls, kiss my belly button and eat the area between my ass and dick. Every now and then I took out my dick and rubbed it on her face. This went on for 15 minutes. This time I came huge. As my breath returned.

I handed her 4 k and she waked away.

I don't know if this happens with me only but after a session, I feel the need to pee. After dressing up, I walked into the washroom and probably the door was not properly shut by me. Suddenly as I was peeing I saw surprised by a knock on the door. The lady outside who probably wanted to use the rest room. She was wearing the same dress that the therapists wear here. While I was on the table I had heard ever so light moans coming from the room beside. I arrived at the conclusion that this lady was the one being taken while was in my baby suit. She surely was a better fish to catch. A fish that I resolved to devour later.

Connor1097
06-15-21, 19:41
Since lockdown restrictions has eased a bit, m going out tomorrow. PM me some Genuine SP contact information.

FunAtWork
06-15-21, 21:45
Hi all,

Phase 2 has really changed the world. The mongering world has also changed. Phased lockdowns have made things difficult. Too many deaths all around have made both mongers and the girls very very scared and choosy. But life goes on and so does mongering.

Have been in touch with the below girl. Can any brother let me know how much she charges and how her service is?? It is always better that the response comes in PM rather than in open forum.

The social media rules are also changed and now special care needs to be taken for FRs as introduction to forums. Rules seem to be too strict.

NB: This is not an introduction FR. If any brother has met her, please PM and let me know.

FAW.

SecretRaj
06-16-21, 06:19
A SP from loc sent me these pictures and asked to come near an Oyo in Baguihati. Digits ending 981. Can anyone tell if it's genuine?

5 k for 2.

Jackda
06-16-21, 07:01

Face- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs2.5 k per shot with place.

Only serious mongers who want to try her seriously PM me for her contacts. She doesn't do outcall, only incall at her place. Here are her pics.Can you share her contact please?? Or anyone else who has contact of this gal please do share. Thanks.

Lamboos
06-16-21, 07:17
I found these pics on the gallery. Can any senior give me any information or point me to a FR with respect to these. Also can anyone give me an idea what amount with these ladies probably set me back by?If you got this from the photo gallery section, then you will find an option next to the photo that says 'view thread' or 'view forum'. Clicking on it will take you to that particular FR.

Atanu
06-16-21, 10:24
Can you share her contact please?? Or anyone else who has contact of this gal please do share. Thanks.Check PM. Messaged you the contact.

Member #4710
06-16-21, 18:54
Kolkata is the city of joy. Also of sweltering heat and humidity. I was supposed to meet a possible date, later in the day. But I had ventured out of the hotel room a bit too early. You know how these things are with non working gals, you have to pander to their request, deal with their tantrums and then if luck has it you taste food. It becomes especially difficult for people like us, who primarily work in other parts of India and come to the city once in 6 months or so.

To kill time I went to the Hands Of Gold spa. The gal in the reception caught my eye. It's such a pain to walk into a MP, enticed by a lady only to realize that she is not a working gal. I did not ask her though, just assumed it. I quickly paid up and I was led to a room. I would rather call it an extended cubicle. The lady assigned was probably Tina. She had a wheatish complexion. The massage started. To my surprise she kept pushing for four hands. Now I found this strange, cause four hands would mean that she would loose potential business. I disregarded her requests and asked her to continue the massage. The massage was just a hoax really but she is a nice talker. Honestly she is the first bong WG I had met. And being a bong myself I have a thing for bong women. After a bit of teasing, the deed started. She was initially hesitant about DFK but then she gave in. She kept pushing me into her boobs for some very strange reason. I had my regular CBJ. The one thing I liked was that she had really silky hair that. After I came, I asked her to accompany me into the shower, where I washed myself, while stroking her pussy. In the end, she wanted me to come back for another session and fuck her. But I had other plans that day. If any kind friend, can name some other spas with young chicks in their twenties. It would be great. I paid her 4 k for a 2 hour thing.

Member #4710
06-16-21, 19:44
If you got this from the photo gallery section, then you will find an option next to the photo that says 'view thread' or 'view forum'. Clicking on it will take you to that particular FR.So I found it from the Calcutta photos collection. No way to navigate from there.

FunAtWork
06-17-21, 05:49
Have been meeting this lady nearly 35 yrs from last 2 yrs. One reason may be the pandemic and the on and off restrictions of movement. She is a sophisticated lady, driving her own car and being a social worker she has some freedom of movement.

Coming to the act, first time I met her, felt that she is a bit artificial (early moans). But now that I know her, I know that she is ultra sexy from inside and can't hold herself in the act. She becomes full wet inside and is one of the very few who cums even before I have peaked. Sometimes she cums 2 times also.

Biggs boobs, cultured and educated housewife. Always comes in saree (which adds on some extra flavour), very nice to talk to and is very punctual. Great service during the pandemic to me and some select friends of mine. Very few sophisticated housewives are there who would come driving her Honda City and get herself fucked up grandly and enjoy the same. She is pure delight for those who enjoy matured women.

NB: With the strict IT rules in action, no photos will be shared. Only those who agree to sharing the photo, their photos will be shared.

FAW.

Lamboos
06-17-21, 06:30
So I found it from the Calcutta photos collection. No way to navigate from there.I think you must have clicked on the photo attachments in the Calcutta thread. But that lists only the photos, I think, in alphabetical order of file name. So, there is no way of knowing which FR or even how old it is etc. You can try photo gallery section from top tab, and filter your results for India and give a time period. It doesn't allow city specific searching though. If you are lucky and if it was posted recently you may find it. You may filter searches for this year or 6 months or so. This is the only sure shot way but will involve going through the search results.

GhyBoy15
06-17-21, 07:13
Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for quite a long time. I'm a newbie coming to Kolkata next month for some official work and to loose v-Card also. Can anyone tell me which one is better spa / MP or Indie or Going through any reliable SP. I know I won't last more than 2-3 minutes.

As I'm a newbie so I won't be taking any risk to go to SG. I hope someone will give reply to this. Thanks in advance.

Razu123
06-17-21, 09:55
Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for the last few months. I come from a city where mongering is very limited due to LE activities. I am coming to Kolkata for some official work would love to loose my V-Card. PB spa which is very popular in this forum. Can anyone tell me how to find that spa. In Google if I type PB spa it's shows some other spas which is not matching with the description provided by our Senior members and fellow mongers. Please. Help me if anyone can. Thank you in advance.Hi,

PB spa is not the name of the spa. Check Almos Art and Spa in Google maps.

Please check if it is open before you proceed.

Happy mongering.

Member #4771
06-17-21, 19:48
Hi,

PB spa is not the name of the spa. It's actually the location of the spa, I. E phoolbhagan. Tha spa is located above a Nationalized Bank. Check Almos Art and Spa in Google maps.

Happy mongering.Whether this guy reaches the correct place or no. Cops will definitely reach first. Consider taking down this open invitation to LE. Stop sharing exact locations over open forum. Buy subscription and dm.

WolfWarrior
06-18-21, 06:54
Hi,

PB spa is not the name of the spa. It's actually the location of the spa, I. E phoolbhagan. Tha spa is located above a Nationalized Bank. Check Almos Art and Spa in Google maps.

Happy mongering.Do share locations in a more clandestine way. Everybody is smart enough to figure out with some hints and some general pointers. You don't have to lay it out in a tray openly in a public post as it creates unnecessary complications.

CallOver29
06-18-21, 16:02
Have been meeting this lady nearly 35 yrs from last 2 yrs. One reason may be the pandemic and the on and off restrictions of movement. She is a sophisticated lady, driving her own car and being a social worker she has some freedom of movement.

Coming to the act, first time I met her, felt that she is a bit artificial (early moans). But now that I know her, I know that she is ultra sexy from inside and can't hold herself in the act. She becomes full wet inside and is one of the very few who cums even before I have peaked. Sometimes she cums 2 times also.

Biggs boobs, cultured and educated housewife. Always comes in saree (which adds on some extra flavour), very nice to talk to and is very punctual. Great service during the pandemic to me and some select friends of mine. Very few sophisticated housewives are there who would come driving her Honda City and get herself fucked up grandly and enjoy the same. She is pure delight for those who enjoy matured women.

NB: With the strict IT rules in action, no photos will be shared. Only those who agree to sharing the photo, their photos will be shared.

FAW.Reading this forum for quite a while and it seems you have wide variation of experience from every nook and corner. It would be great to have such an active mongering profile to get these wide variation of experience.

KoolDude28
06-19-21, 04:36
Pics uploaded are of two different girls.

Hi all,

Phase 2 has really changed the world. The mongering world has also changed. Phased lockdowns have made things difficult. Too many deaths all around have made both mongers and the girls very very scared and choosy. But life goes on and so does mongering.

Have been in touch with the below girl. Can any brother let me know how much she charges and how her service is?? It is always better that the response comes in PM rather than in open forum.

The social media rules are also changed and now special care needs to be taken for FRs as introduction to forums. Rules seem to be too strict.

NB: This is not an introduction FR. If any brother has met her, please PM and let me know.

FAW.

SnoozyBoozy
06-19-21, 05:41
Hey buddies!!

I am a regular monger from Mumbai, and have mongered in quite a few places out of Mumbai too. I am visiting Kolkata and here for the weekend.

I have been reading through all your FRs and tried to pick up some clue. Thanks to some kind souls I managed to get info on PB spa. Called them up, and found that they are shut till 1st of July, and will only open depending on the situation. I also asked him if they have any outcall services to which they denied. Anyways. Looks like I'll have to leave the land of smiles HIGH & DRY!

I've heard a lot about SG, and I'm wondering if they have any premium or cleaner places rather than the street girls type. Something similar to what we have in Mumbai named on the forum as NL.

Let me know guys, I hope to have a good Saturday.

Also if anyone is planning to visit SG, I would be happy to accompany along. Drinks on me!!

Do PM me please. Lets have some fun!!

KoolDude28
06-19-21, 16:55
Yes she is very much active but asking sky high price now -15 k for short term. You don't have PM activated. Not able to share digits with you.

Hi fellow mongers,

Is Arpita K (gal with a bmw) still active in the business? If anyone can help me with the digits.

Rinkuda
06-19-21, 20:42
Its good to know my regular SP RISABH is still open even during lockedown took twice session just by staying at home got genuine fun session. Even tried his koyel twice till date as charges 5000 something around for 2 hrs fun even not going somewhere else direct drop services at my home. He is fully trustable in today's time where other cheats for providing fake outcalls he does not, at begin had strange feeling but the way he talks and attends clients I guess no one can handle it up. Would recommend everyone to contact him up if needed genuine outcalls his no, ends with 247 in loc as his name is only known for outcalls.

MadMonkey2013
06-20-21, 07:07
Its good to know my regular SP RISABH is still open even during lockedown took twice session just by staying at home got genuine fun session. Even tried his koyel twice till date as charges 5000 something around for 2 hrs fun even not going somewhere else direct drop services at my home. He is fully trustable in today's time where other cheats for providing fake outcalls he does not, at begin had strange feeling but the way he talks and attends clients I guess no one can handle it up. Would recommend everyone to contact him up if needed genuine outcalls his no, ends with 247 in loc as his name is only known for outcalls.Good to see the SP is busy promoting himself.

TanMoy
06-20-21, 13:27
I wanted to know how much does Riya charge at pb spa?

Please help.

WhizzBang
06-20-21, 19:06
Its good to know my regular SP RISABH is still open even during lockedown took twice session just by staying at home got genuine fun session. Even tried his koyel twice till date as charges 5000 something around for 2 hrs fun even not going somewhere else direct drop services at my home. He is fully trustable in today's time where other cheats for providing fake outcalls he does not, at begin had strange feeling but the way he talks and attends clients I guess no one can handle it up. Would recommend everyone to contact him up if needed genuine outcalls his no, ends with 247 in loc as his name is only known for outcalls.Yup. He is SP Risabh. Writes the same broken English as when contacted through whatsapp. Also asks for money just to share the profiles.

Rinkuda
06-20-21, 19:27
Good to see the SP is busy promoting himself.Oh grt thank you for your false commenting that's why because your false comment is coming from MadMoneky can't able share your real user name if someone is working in genuine way some persons are like you tries to make the fake and suggest them with wrong person and both of you earns by doing fraud. Kindly ignore his comment his is complete fake as his username too.

Jackda
06-21-21, 04:28
Oh grt thank you for your false commenting that's why because your false comment is coming from MadMoneky can't able share your real user name if someone is working in genuine way some persons are like you tries to make the fake and suggest them with wrong person and both of you earns by doing fraud. Kindly ignore his comment his is complete fake as his username too.Moreover from your total 10 posts (till date), it seems you have never tried anything else than rishav and most of your FR vouch for rishav only. Bro there are soo many of ids like urs loitering in this forum. Genuine mongers now a days can clearly understand who is a pimp / sp here.

NeedFrSex
06-21-21, 05:10
Hi all,

FAW.Got in touch with this lady last year through dating app. Asked for some perks before hand & avoided meeting. After some time blocked me. So take a call cautiously.

Skatman501
06-21-21, 07:11

Face- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 6-loose.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- rs2.5 k per shot with place.

Only serious mongers who want to try her seriously PM me for her contacts. She doesn't do outcall, only incall at her place. Here are her pics.Hi bro,

I am from Delhi forum was wandering here for help from Kolkata mongers. I'll be in Kolkata in 2 weeks. I would really appreciate if you could help me with her digits. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Member #4710
06-21-21, 09:01
Hi,

Is there a bong girl / boudi who would like sext or give cam shows at reasonable prices. I don't understand why actual deal prices are affordable but can girl prices are not. Johnny needs some masala.

Rinkuda
06-21-21, 13:11
Whoever you are I do t know. But any sp who asks for money only to share pics of the profile available to be avoided at any cost. It is more idiotic than asking for advance for the deed itself.May be you are new into this so sir I guess you have heard of shovabarzar with SP Babu. You won't heard so previously I used to contact him up at beginning his system is to take token amount which is per pics charges if nit then kindly contact him his no. Would be known then say even more SP at that place they takes pics amount, and now if you said to avoid such persons then you are the persons who contacts just for pics and that's the fact if you think everything for free then you need to look fun at your home only.

Rinkuda
06-21-21, 13:16
Moreover from your total 10 posts (till date), it seems you have never tried anything else than rishav and most of your FR vouch for rishav only. Bro there are soo many of ids like urs loitering in this forum. Genuine mongers now a days can clearly understand who is a pimp / sp here.Oh great but 10 posts may be your are living in some future machines and kindly ready my post I have mentioned about other sp also where mostly has cheated in terms of outcalls that's why when someone is saying about genuine persons persons like you feels jealous and misplace persons to some wrong persons who runs fraud and both of you earns by doing it that's the fact and truth.

Guts is needed to deal with real SP.

GhyBoy15
06-21-21, 15:28
Hello dear mongers and senior member,

I'm thinking of buying subscription can anyone tell me that to get contacts of SP or Indie we do have to pay fellow mongers? I'll be coming to Kolkata for few days, in my city there is no use of ISG, is it worth to take subscription just for few days?

ApacheCommando
06-21-21, 19:24
Good evening seniors,

Going through the forum, I have come across some great FRs regarding Ms Shreyas Den. Would request if any senior could pass on the digits for the lady.

Thank you.

FunAtWork
06-22-21, 00:05
Please avoid giving anyone any money over any platform. 99% chance that after getting the money they will block you or ask for more. Money, whatever you give should be given after meeting and taking service. This is the thumb rule for all mongers.

As for 2nd girl, she is Tania (friend of Lucky). She has it seems doubled her rates during the pandemic. She and Lucky were huge time watchers and always had a story up their sleeve as to why they were late in coming and why they want to go early. Again that was 3 yrs back story. Girls learn the act and performance changes over time. Rates also do change accordingly as they become aware of market rates having met many a clients. It's totally up to them.

Mainly that was the reason that I asked for feedback in PM. Thanks for all those who replied. But it is always preferred that please reply by PM.

FAW.

Got in touch with this lady last year through dating app. Asked for some perks before hand & avoided meeting. After some time blocked me. So take a call cautiously.

Jackda
06-22-21, 02:28
May be you are new into this so sir I guess you have heard of shovabarzar with SP Babu. You won't heard so previously I used to contact him up at beginning his system is to take token amount which is per pics charges if nit then kindly contact him his no. Would be known then say even more SP at that place they takes pics amount, and now if you said to avoid such persons then you are the persons who contacts just for pics and that's the fact if you think everything for free then you need to look fun at your home only.Now you are talking more like an sp. Thanks for this reply to be very specific.

Jackda
06-22-21, 02:30
Of course SP should demand money to show pics of girls, haven't you dealt with a real SP before? Don't you have the guts to deal with a real SP and his broken English? ROFL.

The mongering forum has turned into a comedy circus.

Laughs aside, he needs reporting dear members please do the needful. Thanks.I have personally kept him in my ignore list. There are many more pimps / sp like him here.

Suraj5
06-22-21, 04:29
Good evening seniors,

Going through the forum, I have come across some great FRs regarding Ms Shreyas Den. Would request if any senior could pass on the digits for the lady.

Thank you.It's easy find near lBaba Mndir ad in lcnto.

WhizzBang
06-22-21, 07:20
Of course SP should demand money to show pics of girls, haven't you dealt with a real SP before? Don't you have the guts to deal with a real SP and his broken English? ROFL.

The mongering forum has turned into a comedy circus.

Laughs aside, he needs reporting dear members please do the needful. Thanks.Got to know that he charges 1000 rs for cancelling the meeting and takes 300 rs per 10 minutes for any extra time spent with the WG.

I am new to the mongering world and not that much experienced but these rules seem petty and atrocious.

Rinkuda
06-22-21, 11:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MongerUnleash
06-22-21, 21:18
While I was browsing LOC website, I came across an and saying that the advertiser is a single female in her 20's and the and had her telegram handle. Location is mentioned as "new town opposite eco park" shared her pic with me. Charges mentioned as 1 shot 2 k and 2 shots 3 k. Has anyone tried her? If so reviews please.

The person also sent me the following message.

"Note: - Manchi Service onek jayga te available. Taka apner j khane khusi Jan. Kintu sobae koste pore kaj kore mitha kotha bole aschi asbo bole jhuleya deben na kau k e".

2 x.

Since I don't speak Bangla and I'm not comfortable showing to anyone else, could some kind soul help me out by translating the message?

CoolGuy3281
06-23-21, 00:05
Is piu of Osmo Kasba active these days? Spa is closed so just wondering if she is working as an indie like she did during last year lockdown. She isn't responding over calls so if any kind soul have info if she is active or hibernated please help.

RussianLover19
06-23-21, 03:15
While I was browsing LOC website, I came across an and saying that the advertiser is a single female in her 20's and the and had her telegram handle. Location is mentioned as "new town opposite eco park" shared her pic with me. Charges mentioned as 1 shot 2 k and 2 shots 3 k. Has anyone tried her? If so reviews please.

"Note: - Manchi Service onek jayga te available. Taka apner j khane khusi Jan. Kintu sobae koste pore kaj kore mitha kotha bole aschi asbo bole jhuleya deben na kau k e".

2 x.

Since I don't speak Bangla and I'm not comfortable showing to anyone else, could some kind soul help me out by translating the message?Sounds like SP Priya. Has been there for sometime. Those are her honesty taglines!

CatchMe88
06-23-21, 04:57
I think you mistook this forum for locanto😂.

Its good to know my regular SP RISABH is still open even during lockedown took twice session just by staying at home got genuine fun session. Even tried his koyel twice till date as charges 5000 something around for 2 hrs fun even not going somewhere else direct drop services at my home. He is fully trustable in today's time where other cheats for providing fake outcalls he does not, at begin had strange feeling but the way he talks and attends clients I guess no one can handle it up. Would recommend everyone to contact him up if needed genuine outcalls his no, ends with 247 in loc as his name is only known for outcalls.

WhizzBang
06-23-21, 05:26

2 x.

Since I don't speak Bangla and I'm not comfortable showing to anyone else, could some kind soul help me out by translating the message?I can't open the pic but I think she is SP Priya. Numbers ending in 135. "Newtown opposite eco park" is kind of her tagline. And regarding the message, what I can understand from my sparse knowledge of Bangla is that she is asking not to keep her hanging after confirming a meet with her.

She is a genuine WG but a little bit hasty. You can RTFF for more reviews. Many have taken her service in this forum.

CatchMe88
06-23-21, 05:41

2 x.

Since I don't speak Bangla and I'm not comfortable showing to anyone else, could some kind soul help me out by translating the message?Even I had contacted her but still undecided.

Loose translation:

Service is available at many places, it's your money, your wish where you want to go. But everyone is doing hard work, so don't lie saying you that you will come and then ditch.

I don't know about the service but looks like she will definitely bore you with philosophy 😂128514;.

Let me know once you try her, it's close to my place. Maybe I will also go. Pm is open if you want to connect.

CatchMe88
06-23-21, 07:24
I wanted to know how much does Riya charge at pb spa?

Please help.Just pay 1000 Rs without asking the rate.

CatchMe88
06-23-21, 15:25
I am a spa lover, but since the spas are all closed and I am now fully vaccinated, looking to explore the Inde world. Can someone please share contacts of clean, hygienic and preferebly hindi speaking ladies who can come to my hotel room. My budget is around 5-6 k for 2 shots.

I can offer Spa contacts in return, which can be useful once lockdown is lifted. My PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Atanu
06-23-21, 15:35
I am a spa lover, but since the spas are all closed and I am now fully vaccinated, looking to explore the Inde world. Can someone please share contacts of clean, hygienic and preferebly hindi speaking ladies who can come to my hotel room. My budget is around 5-6 k for 2 shots.

I can offer Spa contacts in return, which can be useful once lockdown is lifted. My PM is open.

Thanks in advance.Contacts shared. Check PM.

Raghubar
06-24-21, 02:13
Best fuck of mongering life. Unmatched.

WhizzBang
06-24-21, 04:43
Best fuck of mongering life. Unmatched.Detailed FR please.

Akjakj
06-24-21, 14:11
Hi friends,

Been a silent observer of this forum.

Simply put this is Google for mongers. Thank you all. I will try to contribute going forward.

Don 9089
06-24-21, 14:30
Recent got in contact with a person who says they are couple and he wants to bang his wife in a group of men with 7+ inch, location dumdum but not sharing their pics but asking dick pic if he finds is good then he will share the details. Can anyone throw some light on it. As such thing I have heard first time.

Hem02
06-24-21, 15:21
Contacts shared. Check PM.Hi,

Can you share some contact to me also. My PM is active. I will surely share my experience.

Happy and safe mongering.

MongerUnleash
06-24-21, 16:36
A big thanks to Russian lover 19, Whizz Bang and Catch Me 88 for your prompt response. I have gone through the forum and read the reviews about SP Priya and I think I got a pretty good idea of what to expect. Still undecided about whether to try her or not. Thanks everyone.

WolfWarrior
06-24-21, 16:50

2 x.

Since I don't speak Bangla and I'm not comfortable showing to anyone else, could some kind soul help me out by translating the message?Yes this is SP Priya no doubt. The location is an Oyo near Eco park. A quiet secluded place. She is genuine, you can safely go ahead.

WolfWarrior
06-24-21, 16:52

Thanks in advance.Check your PM.

WanderingIndia
06-24-21, 23:22
group of men with 7+ inch, l.Wait, when did Indians go 7+ . Or, am I missing something?

Don 9089
06-25-21, 05:35
Wait, when did Indians go 7+ . Or, am I missing something?No you are not missing anything but he says that, and no money is being involved, only asking to share pic of full erected and if it pass then they will share exact location date and time to meet.

Can it be any kind of fraud or anything fishy.

GhyBoy15
06-25-21, 09:56
Got a chick no. From Locanto digits ends with 274, incall available 4 k /2 shots at her own apartment near baguihati. Is she genuine any senior members can confirm or anyone?

TIA.

Akjakj
06-25-21, 12:19
Hi,

I want to buy the subscription and I see the option of buying it through bit coin.

Subscription fees is 25 $.

I have Bitcoin in my wallet but howuch do I need to transfer as the price changes every moment.

Can somebody help.

BoseHookz
06-25-21, 19:26
Tired of James in Park.

Any better profile / indie available at park?

P.S. James charge 2.5 k commission.

Try avoiding.

MadMonkey2013
06-26-21, 07:42
Got a chick no. From Locanto digits ends with 274, incall available 4 k /2 shots at her own apartment near baguihati. Is she genuine any senior members can confirm or anyone?

TIA.Sounds like the famous Shreya of Baguiati, place near Lokenath Temple. She herself is available and some other girls all reasonably young but place is very iffy specially with ongoing pandemic.

Member #4710
06-26-21, 09:45
I have got so used to mongering that I make my life decisions based on it. I ditched the plan of a PhD abroad because I would not get to monger in India for a while. Does this happen to anyone or is it just me?

WanderingIndia
06-26-21, 15:45
Can it be any kind of fraud or anything fishy.Well everything is fishy in these scenes, until you taste it first hand. That's what snooping around this site taught me. Share your pic if passing that criteria. I won't LOL. And go for the ride. We will wait for the stories. Just be safe and have a contingency plan.

GhyBoy15
06-26-21, 18:21
Sounds like the famous Shreya of Baguiati, place near Lokenath Temple. She herself is available and some other girls all reasonably young but place is very iffy specially with ongoing pandemic.Is there more than 1 chicks?

WhizzBang
06-27-21, 03:46
I have got so used to mongering that I make my life decisions based on it. I ditched the plan of a PhD abroad because I would not get to monger in India for a while. Does this happen to anyone or is it just me?I rejected a high paying job offer recently just to stay in Kolkata. Few months back, I entered into the mongering world of Kolkata and it was difficult for me to gather credible contacts.

Now that I have proper contacts and beginning to understand Kolkata's scene, didn't want to leave it so soon.

WhizzBang
06-27-21, 03:53
Is there more than 1 chicks?To my knowledge, usually she has one or two WGs. But I think, currently she is operating alone because of the lockdown. You can RTFF for more information on Shreya.

Vinothkm123
06-27-21, 10:43
Anyone had service from this girl from Calcutta? She is available with a SP in Chennai, poor service it seems, anyone had good service?

PinkFloydFan
06-27-21, 16:01
Hey guys, hope you are all doing well. I'm eagerly awaiting spas to open up from July 1st. Of late I've grown a fantasy towards NE in Spas. I'm bored of the Thais to be honest. Can anyone point me towards the places where NE therapists give out extras. I'm open to high end places as well.

Thanks in advance, DM is also open.

Regards,

PFF.

FunAtWork
06-27-21, 21:57
Any girl going on contract is doing somewhere between 4-6 shots in a day. Moreover they are at work continuously for 7-10 days. Do you at all expect good service from them? If you can meet a contract girl on 1st day in early hours then maybe you can get some good service.

The common trends that is shown by these girls when they go on contract are. Time watcher, they are not into much foreplay, DFK, DATY etc. It's plain go, get down to your birthday suits, perform the act and without wasting precious time one will be shown the door.

In case anyone wants to enjoy the fantasies, they need to avoid the contract girls when they go to other cities on a contract.

FAW.

Anyone had service from this girl from Calcutta? She is available with a SP in Chennai, poor service it seems, anyone had good service?

KoolDude28
06-28-21, 03:41
I don't know which country you were going for your phd. If it was US, UK, Canada, any European countries then I will say you just said no to bigger mongering experiences.

I have got so used to mongering that I make my life decisions based on it. I ditched the plan of a PhD abroad because I would not get to monger in India for a while. Does this happen to anyone or is it just me?

Vinothkm123
06-28-21, 11:32
Any girl going on contract is doing somewhere between 4-6 shots in a day. Moreover they are at work continuously for 7-10 days. Do you at all expect good service from them? If you can meet a contract girl on 1st day in early hours then maybe you can get some good service.

The common trends that is shown by these girls when they go on contract are. Time watcher, they are not into much foreplay, DFK, DATY etc. It's plain go, get down to your birthday suits, perform the act and without wasting precious time one will be shown the door.

In case anyone wants to enjoy the fantasies, they need to avoid the contract girls when they go to other cities on a contract.

FAW.True bro, but the sad part is not even a slight kiss and no boobs touch for damages 7 k for 1.

RaviOli
06-28-21, 16:59
Hi guys,

Traveling after a gap. Ggn then kolkata.

Few SP contacts I had have changed nos during this 1+ years hiatus. Contact paro even she has nothing new. Requested for ishani but was told that she isn't available. Only in kol for 12 hrs during the night so can't even go to any MP.

This is not a call for help since PM is not active currently.

Just wanted to rant.

What do people like me do. Where do they go. Perhaps that's why thailand is thailand. You don't need any assistance there.

End of rant LOL. Thanks for hearing me out. Hope you guys are having a better mongering life than me.

Aruncuckoo
06-28-21, 18:58
Hi guys,

Few SP contacts I had have changed nos during this 1+ years hiatus. Contact paro even she has nothing new. Requested for ishani but was told that she isn't available. Only in kol for 12 hrs during the night so can't even go to any MP.

Just wanted to rant.

What do people like me do. Where do they go. Perhaps that's why thailand is thailand. You don't need any assistance there.

End of rant LOL. Thanks for hearing me out. Hope you guys are having a better mongering life than me.I

Hi guys,

Just wanted to rant.

End of rant LOL. Thanks for hearing me out. Hope you guys are having a better mongering life than me.You don't have PM, why don't you try SG. That will best suit your timings if not anything else.

Arun.

Aruncuckoo
06-28-21, 19:03
Anyone had service from this girl from Calcutta? She is available with a SP in Chennai, poor service it seems, anyone had good service?I know this SP and was tempted to see all the pic he posts in his status every day, good to know she is not good.

Most of these Bengali girls who come on contract with SPs in other cities don't normally work back here in Kolkata. They earn a lump sum and don't have to work for another 2-3 months. I had asked many girls in Hyderabad who come from Kolkata, they they give good company here most of them said they don't work back home in their own city because of the fear of being exposed to their known ones.

Arun.

Member #4710
06-28-21, 20:02
I don't know which country you were going for your phd. If it was US, UK, Canada, any European countries then I will say you just said no to bigger mongering experiences.Not sure with the PhD stipend, if I would be in a position to pay anyone. May be later I shall go for a job for some time.

Vinothkm123
06-28-21, 23:09
I know this SP and was tempted to see all the pic he posts in his status every day, good to know she is not good.

Most of these Bengali girls who come on contract with SPs in other cities don't normally work back here in Kolkata. They earn a lump sum and don't have to work for another 2-3 months. I had asked many girls in Hyderabad who come from Kolkata, they they give good company here most of them said they don't work back home in their own city because of the fear of being exposed to their known ones.

Arun.Clear inbox bro, want to send PM.

FunAtWork
06-29-21, 04:35
Try Roshni there in Hyderabad. She has opened her new beauty parlour over there. Her 2-3 so called sisters, 20 -22 age, also visit her quite regularly. Both Roshni and her sisters have a frame that goes with your liking. Roshni has grown her boobs size over the years though from 34 to 36.

FAW.

I know this SP and was to see all the pic he posts in his status every day, good to know she is not good.

Arun.

Member #4771
06-29-21, 06:53
I know this SP and was tempted to see all the pic he posts in his status every day, good to know she is not good.

Arun.Let me know if you need indie (mostly Telugu) help in Hyderabad.

Ssseeking
06-29-21, 07:09
I have got so used to mongering that I make my life decisions based on it. I ditched the plan of a PhD abroad because I would not get to monger in India for a while. Does this happen to anyone or is it just me?You are not alone bhai! I ditched a quite high paying job + visa in US and temporarily covered in poverty shit due to Covid. I will not say mongering was the primary objective, as I like to do some gambling with my life, but definitely the second one. And I am seeing some positive results in my venture (primary objective) as well though far way to breakeven in terms of economic outcome, but feel at the end it will be worth it.

RussianLover19
06-29-21, 10:02
I rejected a high paying job offer recently just to stay in Kolkata. Few months back, I entered into the mongering world of Kolkata and it was difficult for me to gather credible contacts.

Now that I have proper contacts and beginning to understand Kolkata's scene, didn't want to leave it so soon.Are you guys kidding! ROFL! Both US, UK and above all EU particularly eastern European countries are paradise for mongering! Mongering has many other faces in those countries. We doubt have the entire strip club strip sports bar scene over here. Now definitely money is factor and def you won't be ble to monger with the limited stipend money but where there is a will there is a way! You can work even in restaurants for extra hours and being low frequency monger won't harm you much.

Sugardaddy4
06-29-21, 17:16
Old monger looking for connect with models or CIS. Help will be appreciated. Have not report we much but in the scene for long time.

WhizzBang
06-30-21, 03:51
Seems like the spas will be opening from 1st July. Got a confirmation message from Osmo spa.

Happy days are back!

Burrah
06-30-21, 04:05
Hi,

Any fellow monger could provide service feedback for the chick from SP Joy. Thinking of trying her.

Thanks.

EnjoyEnjoy
06-30-21, 06:53
Hey guys, hope you are all doing well. I'm eagerly awaiting spas to open up from July 1st. Of late I've grown a fantasy towards NE in Spas. I'm bored of the Thais to be honest. Can anyone point me towards the places where NE therapists give out extras. I'm open to high end places as well.

Thanks in advance, DM is also open.

Regards,

PFF.Only Saloon and beauty parlor is allowed to open. Spa vl be closed till further notice.

Member #4710
06-30-21, 07:56
I have to to the city this weekend. I am told that the spas might not be opening till then. Can anyone suggest some safe SPs for a spa like experience. I need just need some blowjob, DFK etc for a reasonably hot girl. Any SP, spa etc would work. I was thinking of SP James but paying 20 k for a couple of blowjobs when I don't intend to fuck is a waste of money, I feel. So any other SP would work. Please drop in on my inbox. I shall most definitely post the FRs and also a ground report of what it is like in the city. I also will ensure all cooperation for this kindness in future.

GhyBoy15
06-30-21, 10:22
Got a chicks no. Digits ends with 110, In Truecaller her name shows Piyali Sen, only incall for 3.5 k / shot 1 HR. Is there anyone or any senior members know her.

TIA.

CatchMe88
06-30-21, 17:39
Only Saloon and beauty parlor is allowed to open. Spa vl be closed till further notice.I have personally got WhatsApp from two spas where I used to be regular, stating they are opening from 1st Jul., 11 to 6. However they are insisting on prior appointment.

WannabeStud
06-30-21, 19:07
So, this was 3 years ago and when I lost my v-card. A friend of mine arranged something at a Thai spa in a famous mall. I believe the damages were 6 k. I was nervous, entered the room. It was clean with a bed and an attached shower.

I was so shy I said with my clothes on. The girl came in, asked me to remove my clothes and change into the dispo, did so with the towel on LOL. She started massaging, some chit chat. And later slowly asked me and removed my dispo.

The next came in the conditions, she doesn't do oral and also doesn't allow LFK / DFK. I said okay and she started undressing herself. She hinted that she's in early thirties in our talks but she doesn't look that age at all! Anyway, I'm 20 then and was in a dilemma for a while about that age gap. Then dick ruled, after licking her boobs and body for a while started the deed in WOT. To my surprise I didn't feel a thing. Not a single sensation down there, My dick was hard enough tho, changed to miss, same story there, she gave good expressions for a while. Wasn't sure if it was an act. And then after sometime she got bored, and I wasn't finishing. Couldn't do doggy because of height difference. So ended it forcefully with a crappy HJ.

I felt so crappy, haven't had sex since. In three years. I believe her kat was loose, so was the condom she put on me, and to worsen the deed. I was nervous and I just jerked off a few hours ago before this.

Although it was crappy, it was my first time. I had that excitement at least. She was very beautiful BTW. Just a bad experience / timing for me I guess.

I've recently decided to try mongering again. Had a girl that I loved, who said that she loved me back and then cruelly left me after I've increased all those feelings for her. Been depressed ever since. So, any help is appreciated guys. Hyderabad is more convenient for me. I lost my virginity and without even kissing a girl till date LOL. If you any contacts that can help me, would highly appreciate.

Thank you.

WhizzBang
07-01-21, 06:34
If anyone is visiting spa now, please do share your experiences here.

Eagerly waiting!

BrownRangg
07-01-21, 10:48
Hey guys! Been lurking on this sub for a year now and thought to finally get a subscription. I am very new to the world of mongering and have never been to a spa or contacted any SPs. I would be very grateful if anyone who has any reliable indies contacts could pm or help me out, I don't want SPs as I would only be comfortable doing this with an independent worker at first. Thanks in advance.

DeadCigar
07-01-21, 14:46
Got a connect from Loc for a girl named Riya or Priya near Eco Park-NewTown. Asking for 2 k /3 k - 1 HR /2 HR respectively. Number ends with 363. She says it's a hotel and will share location once I confirm.

Has anyone taken any such service? Is he single or a SP?

Any feedback will be really helpful. I am back to Kol after 3 yrs and want to enjoy mongering.

RussianLover19
07-02-21, 03:30
Got a connect from Loc for a girl named Riya or Priya near Eco Park-NewTown. Asking for 2 k /3 k - 1 HR /2 HR respectively. Number ends with 363. She says it's a hotel and will share location once I confirm.

Has anyone taken any such service? Is he single or a SP?

Any feedback will be really helpful. I am back to Kol after 3 yrs and want to enjoy mongering.Priya is legit. Provides service from a ecostay hotel in that area.

KoolDude28
07-02-21, 05:04
Very true. In fact one can easily score lot of girls for unpaid sex. For paid sex one can find 1000's of stunning beautiful independent profiles who provide GFE in true sense. If you are in Germany a visit to FKK clubs is a must. And last but not the least you can have sex with mainstream pornstars. The mongering experience that we have in India is nothing compared to these countries.

Are you guys kidding! ROFL! Both US, UK and above all EU particularly eastern European countries are paradise for mongering! Mongering has many other faces in those countries. We doubt have the entire strip club strip sports bar scene over here. Now definitely money is factor and def you won't be ble to monger with the limited stipend money but where there is a will there is a way! You can work even in restaurants for extra hours and being low frequency monger won't harm you much.

Gim399
07-02-21, 12:16
Hey guys! Been lurking on this sub for a year now and thought to finally get a subscription. I am very new to the world of mongering and have never been to a spa or contacted any SPs. I would be very grateful if anyone who has any reliable indies contacts could pm or help me out, I don't want SPs as I would only be comfortable doing this with an independent worker at first. Thanks in advance.I suggest that yo wait for a fortnight for the lock down to be lifted totally, as the Spa are not allowed until 15th July at least. By then, the virus would be more controlled.

BrownRangg
07-03-21, 05:44
I suggest that yo wait for a fortnight for the lock down to be lifted totally, as the Spa are not allowed until 15th July at least. By then, the virus would be more controlled.Hey man,

Thanks for replying but I'm actually not looking at spas for my first experience of mongering. Would prefer an indie.

FuzzyTonic
07-03-21, 06:13
To my surprise I didn't feel a thing. Not a single sensation down there, My dick was hard enough tho, changed to miss, same story there, she gave good expressions for a while. Wasn't sure if it was an act. And then after sometime she got bored, and I wasn't finishing. Couldn't do doggy because of height difference. So ended it forcefully with a crappy HJ.

I felt so crappy, haven't had sex since. In three years. I believe her kat was loose, so was the condom she put on me, and to worsen the deed. I was nervous and I just jerked off a few hours ago before this..You are not alone mate, my first time was with the love of my life and still I did not feel anything down there. I think for some men sex with condom gives not sensation at all. It is the case with me. I might have orgasmed 1/50 times wearing a condom. Most of the people have no issues though. Also, I feel that if you masturbate a lot, you get used to sensation of your hand (both physically and psychologically). My advise to you would be to reduce masturbation for few weeks when you are seeing a girl or going to monger etc. And while in the act, don't worry about the little guy, maybe think about pleasing the girl, but that almost no one does specially if you have paid for it.

Good luck!

AbhiiBasu
07-03-21, 09:35
Thanks to STC2017 for sharing contact of jadavpur indie piyali. Tried her on Sunday afternoon. Place is safe behind a newly renovated mall. Paid 3 k for one shot though I think it should be 2 k. She is a lady of may be 35 looks are good very well behaved. Has ample tight boobs and perky nipples. Not much into kissing and licking BJ was OK not great, open to different position had a bit of tummy and stretch marks. Over all a good fuck with lot of spanking on that bouncy ass for Sunday afternoon. Will try her again. Thanks again to STC2017.Hi, can you please share details of piyali?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

AbhiiBasu
07-03-21, 09:40
Thanks to STC2017 for sharing contact of jadavpur indie piyali. Tried her on Sunday afternoon. Place is safe behind a newly renovated mall. Paid 3 k for one shot though I think it should be 2 k. She is a lady of may be 35 looks are good very well behaved. Has ample tight boobs and perky nipples. Not much into kissing and licking BJ was OK not great, open to different position had a bit of tummy and stretch marks. Over all a good fuck with lot of spanking on that bouncy ass for Sunday afternoon. Will try her again. Thanks again to STC2017.Please share piyali's details in [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BrownSatyriac
07-03-21, 11:41
Hello Gentlemen,

I am at BrownSatyriac.

New to the website and awaiting for my subscription to be activated.

In the meantime I thought I would introduce myself a little.

I am coming off a long and painful breakup, but have been ready to move on for a few months now. Not going back to dating for a while, so thought to give a try to something new.

I have visited MPs on occasion in the past. But only the "branded" ones. Besides that I have no experience or contacts in the mongering world. Thailand being a different story.

I hope this community helps me settle in a little. Looking forward to getting to know this community and the surprises it awaits.

Burrah
07-04-21, 03:28
We can all agree a rushed experience is never a good experience.

Jhonny was desperate so ventured out to Shreya's den. Reached the place and saw there were a few chicks available. Again choose Manisha but this time her attitude had changed. Behaved like she is some big shot. Told me that she is busy and have to choose from other available girls which I refused. I told her if she is busy I can come later but rather refused and said if I have come ill have to pay up. Typical behaviour you will find at SG red light. I became furious called up Shreya and asked her to come into the flat which she did. Manisha reluctantly agreed for service. It was wham bam thank you mam service. Was in and out in 10 minutes. Got so pissed off gave Shreya a earful left the place.

Will avoid going in future. As I am not too fond of such experiences ans Kolkata has a lot of indes to explore.

Billa786
07-04-21, 08:33
There was a girl named pooja in NL first floor.

Anyone knows about her now?

Is she still there?

DorianPaul007
07-04-21, 09:19
Finally broke the fast with a quick two shot session at _ Spa & Hammam near Highland Park. I was in the area for some other work and had a 1 hour waiting time. So made good use of it. I am already vaccinated with first dose so was somewhat fearless.

During my first visit back in April, I was assigned a thin girl. Didn't have much of a ass, boobs could be cupped completely with single palm. This time I requested for someone with big assets and my wish was granted.

Its a costly affair, probably due to my lack of negotiation skills. Counter charges I paid was 1500 both times. But on first visit the affair extended to 2 hours while this time I had to get done in 1 hour due to work work.

Inside I paid 10 k for two shots both times, I enquired 15 k can get you a threesome.

I don't remember the name of the girl from first time but this time I was assigned Piya and she is a real BBW. Due to her figure, positions are limited to WoT, missionary & doggy.

But both times service was absolutely awesome. Service provided is really full service, you have the full spectrum of rimming, licking around the intimate areas, especially the glans and followed by slurpy BBBJ. Amd during B2 B, the girls on both occasion kept doing a dry rub on the penis while she played around on my chest. I was free to touch and enjoy her body in any way imaginable including DATY & fingering and taking her to an orgasm before the full action.

On first occasion, the girl was tighter and was having some paid with WoT, so we had moved to missionary for some time. Then we switched to lazy-dog position and I kept pressing both her boobs and DFK from back while thrusting her and releasing myself. For the second shot, I choose a BBBJ & CIM. We then took a shower together.

On the visit yesterday, had a WoT session first and Piya made a lot of moves with her waist, while I played with her boobs and rubbing her clit sometimes. For the second shot, she got me started with a BBBJ followed by a missionary, she seemed quite into it and was digging her nails into my back. She had her orgasm first. So we moved onto her ass. It was very difficut for me to hold myself from the pleasures in her ass and ended very quickly.

I know many of the seniors will say I was overpaid. But I was very satisfied with the experience both times. But then again this cannot be a regular affair due to cost. But I plan to visit again in a couple of months for the threesome.

I am yet to try Adrija, Aditi and Riya. But will do so, hopefully towards the end of this month or early next month. Should be a good reference, atleast for myself.

CatchMe88
07-04-21, 13:04
Visited my fav den after a long time. Owner shared pics of two new birds, one of which looked heavenly in the pic, almost model like (it was obviously photoshopped). Still chose her, assuming even a 75% match would be good enough.

Her name is Roma, Look wise she was okayish, not as per the pic. I texted the owner while massage to confirm if she was the same girl, he said yes.

She was medium built, had luscious lips and small nipples. All standard services was on offer, BBBJ, DFK etc. Overall, not a bad experience, although expectations was slightly higher based on the pic.

Also had another session with old timer Preeti, she was happy to see me. Had a smoke with her and left.

I deleted the pics for my phone, so cannot post here.

WhizzBang
07-04-21, 18:16
Visited my fav den after a long time. Owner shared pics of two new birds, one of which looked heavenly in the pic, almost model like (it was obviously photoshopped). Still chose her, assuming even a 75% match would be good enough.

Her name is Roma, Look wise she was okayish, not as per the pic. I texted the owner while massage to confirm if she was the same girl, he said yes.

She was medium built, had luscious lips and small nipples. All standard services was on offer, BBBJ, DFK etc. Overall, not a bad experience, although expectations was slightly higher based on the pic.

Also had another session with old timer Preeti, she was happy to see me. Had a smoke with her and left.

I deleted the pics for my phone, so cannot post here.Who all were available? Is the price still same?

Member #4771
07-04-21, 18:37
There was a girl named pooja in NL first floor.

Anyone knows about her now?

Is she still there?Even I am curious to know if she still exists. She was famous back in 2010 and had a tattoo on back not sure though. Can any regular SG visitor enlighten us?

Express2019
07-04-21, 20:51
10 k for 1 shot, are you kidding. Nowadays due to covid and all markets and jobs are down, its hard to earn, who would spend 10 k for 1 hour, it seems unrealistic.

Finally broke the fast with a quick two shot session at _ Spa & Hammam near Highland Park. I was in the area for some other work and had a 1 hour waiting time. So made good use of it. I am already vaccinated with first dose so was somewhat fearless.

During my first visit back in April, I was assigned a thin girl. Didn't have much of a ass, boobs could be cupped completely with single palm. This time I requested for someone with big assets and my wish was granted.

Its a costly affair, probably due to my lack of negotiation skills. Counter charges I paid was 1500 both times. But on first visit the affair extended to 2 hours while this time I had to get done in 1 hour due to work work.

Inside I paid 10 k for two shots both times, I enquired 15 k can get you a threesome.

I don't remember the name of the girl from first time but this time I was assigned Piya and she is a real BBW. Due to her figure, positions are limited to WoT, missionary & doggy..

LoveGuy2020
07-05-21, 06:06
Tasted Piu of Osmo Kasba. She is serving as an indie till spa's reopen from hotels near CC2. You can take her at your place too but she does not go to OYO so accommodation charges gets a bit costly. As usual her service is top notch. Makes you comfortable first before shedding the clothes. Lovely well maintained body. We had 2 sessions. Tried WOT, doggy and missionary. She enjoys being on top and she pushed me to give DATY and just leaked like anything. Did BBBJ twice and then shower together. Not sure if she turned on as was asking me for a 3rd session in shower. But I got drained out fucking her twice. One question though. A close look at her face and she seemed to be above 40+, is that correct? Plus she has a 13-14 yrs old daughter as she told me. So not sure if she is on the other side of 40. But a very well maintained fig must say even if she is of that age. Pussy is clean and shaven. Tits are small but tight. Charges 7 K to her and 2 K for the hotel.

P.S. Fuck her in doggy you will enjoy the durga tattoo on her back in that position.

Neox2021
07-05-21, 11:08
Hi,

I have been surfing ISG for some time, I have never tried mongering and will be trying it for first time, getting aquanted with the words SP, etc, I have also taken subscription as I feel the focus is full of knowledge and should be supported. If any senior member can guide me for good experience and share some contacts would be great, if now I will have to venture on my own, looking for safe incall service, or outcall near to South Kolkata.

Also should I buy totally new simcard for mongering? Or if any safety precautions do let me know, thank you, hoping to have adventurous time ahead.

CatchMe88
07-05-21, 11:39
Who all were available? Is the price still same?Most of the old lot (Riya, Tia, Payel, Guddi etc) are available, and two new ones as I mentioned.

Price is the same.

GoldenTree
07-05-21, 12:34
Even I am curious to know if she still exists. She was famous back in 2010 and had a tattoo on back not sure though. Can any regular SG visitor enlighten us?Second Room on the left, 1St Floor. She was pretty legendary and popular.

She left the business back in 2016 or 2017. I've attached a pic for reference.

Abhijit1809
07-05-21, 16:36
Are you guys kidding! ROFL! Both US, UK and above all EU particularly eastern European countries are paradise for mongering! Mongering has many other faces in those countries. We doubt have the entire strip club strip sports bar scene over here. Now definitely money is factor and def you won't be ble to monger with the limited stipend money but where there is a will there is a way! You can work even in restaurants for extra hours and being low frequency monger won't harm you much.You get the best Romanian, Bulgarian, CIS profiles in eastern Europe that too in 100. /200 euros. Personally I love the Azerbaijani and Romanian. You do not need additional visa. In US, UK, Amsterdam its too costly.

TanMoy
07-05-21, 17:12
Wanted to loose my v-card. After reading many FR in this forum I went to PB spa, called Before hand to see if they were open the guy on the call said they were open upto 6 PM. After reaching there I asked if they had riya or tia as they are mentioned many times in these forum but riya wasn't available and tia was booked so the reception guy showed me guddi. I saw these name in these forum as well so went with her.

Entering the room. The room was dimly lit. As this was my first time was a little nervous Then guddi entered. Asked me to change into dispo then she started massage. It was ok. Then after 7-10 minutes I asked for FS. She told me 2 k. But in these forum it was mentioned 1. 3 k max. So I asked her to do it 1 k but she told 2 k. Then it was finalized for 1.5 k (I think I paid more) and 50 extra for protection. Told me to remove my dispo then the deed started B2B massage. She had big melons Really liked the feel of them. Lots of DFK and DATY as well after that I did cowgirl and finished it in missionary didn't last as long as I wanted too. Next time may I will try riya or tia its better to book them before going as is hard to get them.

Total cost 1250+1500+50.

If any senior could recommend my any other girl or indie in this price. It would be great help. Thanks in advanced.

MongerUnleash
07-05-21, 21:44
Even I am curious to know if she still exists. She was famous back in 2010 and had a tattoo on back not sure though. Can any regular SG visitor enlighten us?Speaking of Pooja, I am reminded of another Pooja, also from SG, an Agrawali, probably 28 to 32 years old in 2018 when I last went there. She was very fair and had a slim hourglass shaped body. Her trademark was nude dance where she would dance balancing an opened beer bottle on her head. Her dance was great but so-so in bed (probably because she used to be the 2Nd or 3rd girl I visit).

I don't know the building names, but I used to enter from the HP petrol pump entrance, at the T-junction turn left, it was second or third building on my right, next to a decrepit abandoned building. Her room was on the first floor, right side. She had always talked about moving to another better room.

I was wondering if she is still there. If any regular SG visitor could provide with an update, that would be great.

BoseHookz
07-06-21, 03:51
As a desperate attempt to get rid of James girls, tried out my luck at Roxy and managed to pick up a Nepali lady (Not the typical one) around 25 yo. Smooth body, ready to do everything except Anal.

The turn on was her Ass and an amazing tattoo right above the buttocks. Tried Doggy, girl on top, missie and she was comfortable with all of them. However, BJ is average. A small dance performance was an add on. Overall, I will give her 8 ish out of 10. One of the best exp in Kolkata.

Pocket pinch was 8 k for night. Missed the number, but she confirmed she is available at park over the weekends till her dance school resumes.

Suryaka
07-06-21, 07:24
Did Guddi agreed on BBJ? She told once she only prefer covered.

Wanted to loose my v-card. After reading many FR in this forum I went to PB spa, called Before hand to see if they were open the guy on the call said they were open upto 6 PM. After reaching there I asked if they had riya or tia as they are mentioned many times in these forum but riya wasn't available and tia was booked so the reception guy showed me guddi. I saw these name in these forum as well so went with her.

Entering the room. The room was dimly lit. As this was my first time was a little nervous Then guddi entered. Asked me to change into dispo then she started massage. It was ok. Then after 7-10 minutes I asked for FS. She told me 2 k. But in these forum it was mentioned 1. 3 k max. So I asked her to do it 1 k but she told 2 k. Then it was finalized for 1.5 k (I think I paid more) and 50 extra for protection. Told me to remove my dispo then the deed started B2B massage. She had big melons Really liked the feel of them. Lots of DFK and DATY as well after that I did cowgirl and finished it in missionary didn't last as long as I wanted too. Next time may I will try riya or tia its better to book them before going as is hard to get them..

BrownSatyriac
07-06-21, 12:35
Hi,

I have been surfing ISG for some time, I have never tried mongering and will be trying it for first time, getting aquanted with the words SP, etc, I have also taken subscription as I feel the focus is full of knowledge and should be supported. If any senior member can guide me for good experience and share some contacts would be great, if now I will have to venture on my own, looking for safe incall service, or outcall near to South Kolkata.

Also should I buy totally new simcard for mongering? Or if any safety precautions do let me know, thank you, hoping to have adventurous time ahead.I had the exact same thought about Sim Cards. Should I get a new separate one for contacting SPs and Indies?

Would love some input on this, from the seniors.

Billa786
07-06-21, 16:48
Second Room on the left, 1St Floor. She was pretty legendary and popular.

She left the business back in 2016 or 2017. I've attached a pic for reference.Yes, that's her.

She was much better than pic. Best service.

Anyone having more pics please PM me.

KolkataRoy
07-06-21, 17:39

Entering the room. The room was dimly lit. As this was my first time was a little nervous Then guddi entered. Asked me to change into dispo then she started massage. It was ok. Then after 7-10 minutes I asked for FS. She told me 2 k. But in these forum it was mentioned 1. 3 k max. So I asked her to do it 1 k but she told 2 k. Then it was finalized for 1.5 k (I think I paid more) and 50 extra for protection. Told me to remove my dispo then the deed started B2B massage. She had big melons Really liked the feel of them. Lots of DFK and DATY as well after that I did cowgirl and finished it in missionary didn't last as long as I wanted too. Next time may I will try riya or tia its better to book them before going as is hard to get them.

Total cost 1250+1500+50.

If any senior could recommend my any other girl or indie in this price. It would be great help. Thanks in advanced.Are they open after lockdown?

Ravik5932
07-06-21, 18:02
Try Roshni there in Hyderabad. She has opened her new beauty parlour over there. Her 2-3 so called sisters, 20 -22 age, also visit her quite regularly. Both Roshni and her sisters have a frame that goes with your liking. Roshni has grown her boobs size over the years though from 34 to 36.

FAW.Can you please give some hint about the beauty parlour. Really appreciate your help. My PM is active. Thanks.

TanMoy
07-06-21, 19:01
Did Guddi agreed on BBJ? She told once she only prefer covered.Yes. She did BBJ without covered.

TanMoy
07-06-21, 19:02
Are they open after lockdown?Yes, they are open but I would advice to call them before going.