PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Cal Travel
09-29-12, 07:35
Awesome report Murali- keep them coming- let's hear more of your adventures!

Murali2001
09-30-12, 14:58
Thanks LordVoldermort for the PM. Appreciate very much the info provided.

Reached SG around 6 PM. Went to Kanchan Palace this time. Selected a girl named Payal (I think). Same story repeated she quoted Rs. 2600, I countered Rs. 2100. She eventually accepted my offer. Once inside, she gave me a second offer. She asked me to pay addl Rs. 2100 go for two shots and dance. She said we will first have a shot, then dance for some time and go for the second shot. I was tempted and accepted her offer.

We ordered for beer. Got comfortable with each other, after the first glass, started kissing her and started getting undressed. Started kissing her breast started fingering her. She was getting moist. So went down for DATY, but she stopped me saying she is not comfortable. Appreciated her feeling and went back to kissing her nipples and fingering her. She then came on top of me. Came in this position.

Then we relaxed for some time finishing our beer. After this the dance session started Through out this session I was fingering her and kissing / rubbing her Nipples. For one dance she came on top of me and started rubbing over me. All these got me excited and we started the second session in doggy style, then reverse cowgirl. What excites me is the bouncing breasts during the act and so ended the session in missionary position.

All the good time comes to an end. Bye Bye SG. Will be returning back. Will try to be back at the earliest.

My next trip is to Delhi in second half of Oct. Will appreciate any leads there.

Mark Bis
10-01-12, 07:33
Can anyone please give me direction to Sada bari? I have read.

About it in the forum but not sure if I can find it in SG. Is it.

A building or a whole street? Thanks

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Murali2001
10-02-12, 05:59
[QUOTE=Mark Bis; 1333058]Can anyone please give me direction to Sada bari? I have read."

Yes it is difficult to find this building. After reading John's report, I was tempted to visit it during my recent visit to SG. On second day after getting down from Shovabazar metro, I crossed the signal and tried searching for it. I had entered all the lanes to my left from Shovebazar metro till the ATM (opp of SG entrance) but could not locate it. Gave up the effort and went to SG. I would request John1970 to mark it on his map.

Thanks in advance

Cal Travel
10-02-12, 07:28
Sada bari is on John's map BTW. I haven't myself been there but I do recall seeing it in there.

Cal Travel
10-02-12, 07:38
Showed up at SG on Monday. Bad day traffic wise- eventually got there, met my usual pimp at about 3:30 pm. We first went to dream house- most of the girls were sleeping and nowhere to be found- I hadn't encountered this before, but then I haven't visited SG during the warm months in along time either.

Met Nupur at Shanti palace- newcomer from Bombay- just 7 days she said. 2100 for a dance. Looks like she is a petite, dusky lass, reminded me of a few prior experiences at SG. She turned out to be just OK. Still inexperienced, she didn't try to upsell me a shot and assumed that the dance was all I wanted. Boobs were not too firm, she did allow kissing on closed lips- I assume a couple of more visits and she would be all up for kissing.

Got out of there and was in a hurry because of an appointment later. Headed to kanchan palace with the intention of meeting Ada or Manisha on the top floor. Got waylaid by Urvashi- I spent a lot of time with here in my last vist- 4-5 night visits. She is very particular about what you can do so it was an interesting experience last time to tame her. SO that's where I stopped- a shot and quick out of there. 2100 once again.

So looks like the old rate is still on at many places.

After that headed for dinner with a chick I met on a dating site- very normal first meeting. Lets see where this one goes.

Will be back at SG again today.

Mark Bis
10-02-12, 08:03
Not sure of the exact dates. Would like to visit Sada bari and also boudi bari. If you know pimps dealing with these baris please let me know their names.

Thanks

Asian Geek
10-02-12, 11:13
I was in al yesterday. Went for a massage at the Thai spa. Hoping for some interesting extra's from the Thai technicians.

This one lady was in her early 30's, nice to talk to and was very good at massage.

She never gave me anything to wear. Was hoping that I got lucky. However she refused to do anything at all except a light touching here and there.

Massage was excellent and I enjoyed it.

So genuine mongers might avoid the Thai spa in the ballygunge area.

LordVoldermort
10-02-12, 17:33
I would request John1970 to mark it on his map.As far as I remember, SADA bari is marked on John's map. You don't need to take any lane. Its on the main CR avenue road.

LordVoldermort
10-02-12, 17:36
By looking at the pics, I am trying to recall meeting her in Mumbai. Hope my memory help me recollect.Well, most of these girls in SG were working in DB's in Mumbai. So, it isn't a surprize that you may have hooked this gal before.

ManOfLove
10-03-12, 07:42
Showed up at SG on Monday. Bad day traffic wise- eventually got there, met my usual pimp at about 3:30 pm. We first went to dream house- most of the girls were sleeping and nowhere to be found- I hadn't encountered this before, but then I haven't visited SG during the warm months in along time either.

Met Nupur at Shanti palace- newcomer from Bombay- just 7 days she said. 2100 for a dance. Looks like she is a petite, dusky lass, reminded me of a few prior experiences at SG. She turned out to be just OK. Still inexperienced, she didn't try to upsell me a shot and assumed that the dance was all I wanted. Boobs were not too firm, she did allow kissing on closed lips- I assume a couple of more visits and she would be all up for kissing.

Got out of there and was in a hurry because of an appointment later. Headed to kanchan palace with the intention of meeting Ada or Manisha on the top floor. Got waylaid by Urvashi- I spent a lot of time with here in my last vist- 4-5 night visits. She is very particular about what you can do so it was an interesting experience last time to tame her. SO that's where I stopped- a shot and quick out of there. 2100 once again.

So looks like the old rate is still on at many places.

After that headed for dinner with a chick I met on a dating site- very normal first meeting. Lets see where this one goes.

Will be back at SG again today.I forgot to put a FR about Nupur in Shanti Palace.

I met her in the first day of her stay in SG, probably the first customer. She's from Mumbai and used to be associated with an orchestra. At that time her room was being arranged.

Went for 1 shot for Rs. 2600 as you all kno first time demand. I agreed thinking of getting a tight pussy. But unfortunately later found her pussy is loose. Might be due to the fucking she got from her BF she told me about.

Overall below expectation.

WIR : No.

Today I'm visiting SG at around 4:30 pm. Anyone can join

RockinNed
10-03-12, 16:58
Reached SG at 3. 00 PM. Difficult to find pimps around this time. Finally found one Kishore. He was not very keen. Wanted me to select a girl soon. Another thing I noticed is that these guys were not keen in going to Rupeshree (yesterday also my pimp skipped it). Can seniors throw some light on it?I have heard some good stuff about Kishore. He has got good reach and is helpful in getting you good deals. Some of my friends recommended him. Seniors please throw some light.

NewtoHyd
10-03-12, 18:11
I was in al yesterday. Went for a massage at the Thai spa. Hoping for some interesting extra's from the Thai technicians.

This one lady was in her early 30's, nice to talk to and was very good at massage.

She never gave me anything to wear. Was hoping that I got lucky. However she refused to do anything at all except a light touching here and there.

Massage was excellent and I enjoyed it.

So genuine mongers might avoid the Thai spa in the ballygunge area.What are the damages?

John1970
10-04-12, 04:58
SG Map for newbies!

KOLNewGuy
10-04-12, 13:04
Hello everyone, I came across this forum recently and was delighted to see so much information on offer. After reading the reports, decided to jot down a few of mine too. The first one below is of a strange one I encountered but which led me to somebody better!

This was about 2yrs back, had my break up around that time, so was not getting any action and little-brother was becoming impatient. :P Decided to contact a SP whom a friend of mine referred to. I called around 2p. M and was promptly answered by someone called at (thats the name she told me, later when the story unfolds, I got to know her real name, but have forgotten that too, at stuck!). Asked me to come at a place near airport, and I obliged. After I reached there at about 3:30, after several patient guides on how to reach her house, I found myself in a relatively quiet neighborhood (definitely not posh, but definitely not downscale). She was standing inside the verandah and called me in. This was the 3rd different SP I have tried till date (I am a lot younger than most of you) , and maybe the lack of experience or probably the idea of a woman of hardly 26-27 being a SP made me pretty excited. However, half-knowing she can't be the one performing, I went inside.

A pretty standard 2-bedroom building. After I went in, saw another girl, maximum age would be 21, sitting on the bed and watching TV. Not great looking, but the average country-side girl, had a great figure though, very nice curves. Had earlier fixed the deal at 1500 fr 1 hr 1 pop, decided to go ahead as there were no other choices. (mind was wanting at! :P). Was taken to the next room, very clean, attached bath, and a smaller bed. The girl came (forgot her name) inside, I noticed she had brought the condom with her, and looked in a hurry. I am not a slam-bam kind of a guy, want to talk and develop a rapport before finally getting into the act, so started asking this and that. Where she came from, what she does other than this (to which she replied this was her only job!) etc.

However the way she was answering made it pretty clear she was more eager to start, asked me to take my clothes off. I asked the same to her too, and now came a surprise! Suddenly she started saying she has a very tight top on, so it would be very troublesome to get the top off and so on (really a mood downer as I wanted to play with those bare at). So she removed her leggings herself, and we started kissing slowly. No tongue, standard customs I would guess with a stranger first time. Her hand slipped down and she was playing with little brother and mine with her pu$$why. I slowly started kissing her all over her body and proceeded towards DATY, to which she didn't refuse! Was cleanly shaved and very enjoyable! Few minutes over there and she was ready to take me in! She took the condom and wanted to put it on little brother, and after a lot of effort managed to pull it on! She was constantly praising me for my little-brother's size and all (which made me a bit happy secretly I guess). As we started in the normal mish position, the real trouble started, she just cud not take little-brother (who was not little anymore) in and genuinely was in pain to take me in! Although the promise of enjoyment probably made her and me try as far as I could. Finally she simply gave up and said she was really sorry but she just could not take me in! She was probably very new to this, but she actually went ahead and went to the other room to tell at about the situation! This was very unusual as I was there without a clue as to whats to happen next!

After about 1-2 minutes at came at the door and asked me to cover up in a very apologetic tone and told me she was very new (her 2nd day in in the business) and she was really sorry for the situation. (the girl had actually gone ahead and told her she could not take me in because of my size!) As you can imagine, I was not really in a mood or situation to sit and talk at that moment, so covered up, gave up hope of any action that day and cleaned myself. After I came outside, at was sitting on the bed, and the other girl was apparently hurried off. She was very ashamed to ask for the money, but asked for it anyway. I thought this was the moment and told her very politely that my money was all down the drain, and finally asked what I wanted to ask all along, that whether she was herself in the business or not! She simply smiled and said she does, but very selectively. I immediately asked whether the situation could be resolved by me taking her services to which she surprisingly said yes! At this point I was elated. However, she said I would have to go back the next day for that, and in her own place. She also offered to take the money only then. Deciding not to dampen any prospect, I paid upfront only (I know, a big mistake, but fortunately it didn't cost me!).

So this was the end of that day's adventure for me. No immediate returns, but I was very happy as I got myself the deal I wanted from the first rather than the other girl! (all my happiness would have of course vanished if at didn't pick up calls next day, but nothing of that sort happened and little-brother was treated great the next day) , but thats a story for another day.

To sum up on that day:

Looks. 5/10.

Figure. 8/10.

Attitude. 6/10.

But more importantly, at deal was made! Guys, this is my first post, I am very new to this forum, a quite younger than most of you I would guess, so no judgements please. Also, I don't have pm, but I'll try to get it activated asap.

John1970
10-04-12, 18:08
SG Map 4 newbies.

Cal Travel
10-05-12, 04:23
I had told you about my Monday adventures earlier- met with Urvashi then, but little Johnny also wanted to play with Ada (The 'd' in her name is a soft the, not to be confused with the english name- Ada Lovelace). So Tuesday it was back to meet her.

When I had met Ada in February earlier this year, she was new and charged 6K for a dance. 30K for a shot- too rich for my blood. This time around her rates are lower at 4. 2K for dance and 4. 2K for the shot. Double other girls' rates, so I wanted to find out if she was worth it. Booked her for a dance+ shot.

Ada is a panju girl and has a rather voluptuous body, the curve of her hips as it flares from the waist to the hips is to die for and if you like them a little bit chubby, you will like her. Smooth skin, big tits and pretty decent ass (I find a lot of Indian girls to be lacking here).

She turned out to quite the talker and more interested than in dancing. For me that works out better, because I like knowing them better and often you get better service once you get them talking.

Sex was only regular missionary, but it was good because she seemed to enjoy it. I was all over the place, grabbing those whopping tits of her's. Kissing / sucking the nipples, licking here ears and neck (no kissing) and cupping her tight ass buns. Her arching back, deep breathing seemed real to me and even after I was done, she kept grinding her hips.

Day 3. Went back to Ada again. This time I was a bit irked by her talking instead of dancing- she seemed to take the easy way out and I had to be insistent to get her to dance again. Sex was good but the dance part bothered me. Spent 2 hours for dance + shot.

Was still looking for some action and asked my guy to take me to a Bong place- Met this perky young thing and had a blast with her. She rolled a joint for me- a first for me at SG. I plan to visit here for the next few days so I want to keep her name to myself for a few days.

Day 4- It rained real heavy and with the waterlogging and taxi refusals, decided to give it a rest. In the meantime, Urvashi keeps sending me texts to come and meet her!

Day 5- Well its morning on Friday and I plan to head out later about 3 PM to meet the bengali damsel from day before.

Will keep you posted. When I was younger, little johnny would bang anything but now I have become more particular about GFE and anyday I would take service over beauty- I love the sexual pampering, the slow play and the building up of the tension. So if any of you know the perfect medicine for this- interesting non-SG contacts it would be greatly appreciated.

Asian Geek
10-05-12, 11:52
What are the damages?3500 including tips to the girls for excellent thai massage.

Cal Travel
10-06-12, 09:33
Kolnew guy- excellent post. You remind me of the great time I had a long long time back in 2004.

Providers were difficult to get, especially if you didn't know the local language in Bangalore. But there was this chick that I chanced on- tightest pussy I have ever had. I was more daring too- bare back! She loved getting her pussy licked and then getting into that pussy was fun- she was so tight that it had to be done very very slowly with copious amounts of KY Jelly for help. It would take slow, very slow thrusts to get in, by which time she would be in another world, arching, scratching. I would then take it all out, she would hit me on the chest with her fists and then back to slo-mo-ing into pussy. Best sex I ever had. Language was a barrier- we made up for it with the shower together, the massage and then the fuck after a joint- it seemed to last forever, in reality I guess it was more like an hour or so of sweet drilling! She was a young adivasi kinda girl- firm tits, firm ass and did I say- tight pussy!

That was the best 2 months I have spent anywhere- service apartment paid for by work, lotsa funds, single life- never went to Bangalore after that though. And it wasnt just this girl, the madam was this girl called Indreyi- who herself was quite the looker- big tits, tall, great ass, but a dead fish. But she had these contacts- young college gals. So almost everyday, I would get off work at 4 PM, call her in advance and there would be fun and frolic back in the apartment. Ah! Those were the days.

I know this post isn't much about Calcutta- but hopefully it will trigger some memories of similar experiences here, you will share contacts and we shall all live happily ever after!

RockinNed
10-06-12, 14:16
She loved getting her pussy licked and then getting into that pussy was fun- she was so tight that it had to be done very very slowly with copious amounts of KY Jelly for help. It would take slow, very slow thrusts to get in, by which time she would be in another world, arching, scratchingHey you mentioned some jelly. Just curious, what kinda of Jelly / lubricants are available in the market. Please throw some light.

Cal Travel
10-06-12, 17:59
Dude, just use "KY jelly"- never hump dry again! Any self-respecting pharmacy will have it. Never use anything thats oil based like creams and stuff- can bust the condom and cause yeast infections (not you, the girl). Also put in a little bit in the condom before you put it on, it will slide better during sex (and no it doesn't cause the condom to come off). I always carry a pack with me.

If you want to get kinky there are other accessories like cock rings (better erections) and the vibrating rings (rubs against the clit during sex). I don't thyink you can use these with a SP though- unless you build a really good rapport!

Hey you mentioned some jelly. Just curious, what kinda of Jelly / lubricants are available in the market. Please throw some light.

RockinNed
10-06-12, 18:09
If you want to get kinky there are other accessories like cock rings (better erections) and the vibrating rings (rubs against the clit during sex). I don't thyink you can use these with a SP though- unless you build a really good rapport!Thanks for the info on KY Jelly. Don't need the other stuff really. I may need KY Jelly when I do anal some day.

Thanks

SexySam2008
10-06-12, 20:49
Hi,

All I am visiting Kolkata after 3 years. I am feeling of checking some top gems of kolkata after long period of time. Do any of the senior members or anybody has any information of gems in kolkata? I want to prebook them if available.

Paidalyatri
10-07-12, 02:54
I plan to visit calcutta during puja this year. Experienced mongers are requested to send their reports about puja funfare in city. Old &new mongers, welcome to join me.

Murali2001
10-08-12, 03:59
Thanks John for the map. Will try to dig out at Sada Bari on my next vist to Kol.

RahulMangla2009
10-08-12, 09:10
Hi all,

I will be visiting kolkata soon. And don't mind spending 6-8K for ST. Looking for model type profiles in high end hotel etc. And the pimp should be able to send me profile pictures beforehand to choose from. Any known contacts guys?

I know SG has a lots of choices, but am not looking to visit that kinda place.

Please PM me any info or where I should look for?

ManOfLove
10-08-12, 11:25
Well after my pimp got license to all buildings he took me for a tour.

Note : Pimps are not allowed to roam every building due to the rules of equal division of shares.

He took me to building called Classy : there I was surprised to see desperate girls. For instance when I move from one floor to the other, the girls instantly followed me to the other floor.

In other words these girls cud be fetish worthy in my idea. Just sum trick and you mite get your pie.

Thinking of tricks, I recollect an incident with a KP girl, when she was having her period. I tricked her into anal fucking and was successful.

Although later I felt bad as she was hurt. But who cares for my jhonny was never happier than before.

Cheers

SayaanRoy
10-08-12, 19:54
Can you send amy pimp number in sg in may ID.

Please.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SexySam2008
10-09-12, 04:23
Hi,

I am visiting Kolkata soon. Can any senior monger or anybody send me contact info of Model type girls? I am visiting Kolkata after 3 years and don't wish to go it in vain. Can anyone pm me? I am very desperate. Please. Any help will be thankful. I am looking for high end girls in good hotels etc. Spending money is not an issue.

Norbulinga
10-09-12, 04:47
Staying in Calcutta for two appreciate a pm from seniors of good contacts.

Will reciprocate for North Bengal.

Cal Travel
10-09-12, 06:37
I see a lot of requests for pimp numbers and PMs. Guys, let that not be a bottleneck, there are loads of pimps out there- and they'll help you once you show up at location- thats what they are for. Talk to one, find out which buildings he has access to, describe what you want. His business is dependent a lot on repeats- you might not visit the same girl again, but most people keep the same guy.

Whereas its true that getting a contact might be of help, let the lack of number not stop you. Come to think of it, I haven't ever read of a bad experience that people have had with a pimp- has anyone?

RahulMangla2009
10-09-12, 09:06
Guys: Are there private incall / hotel incall girls available in kolkata? Or all of the girls in this business are in SG? If there are girls out of SG, and I mean model profile girls (6k. 8 K) types, where can I look for the postings / ads I. E. Which board / online forums are famous in Kolkata?

Hi all,

I will be visiting kolkata soon. And don't mind spending 6-8K for ST. Looking for model type profiles in high end hotel etc. And the pimp should be able to send me profile pictures beforehand to choose from. Any known contacts guys?

I know SG has a lots of choices, but am not looking to visit that kinda place.

Please PM me any info or where I should look for?

TonyIndian
10-09-12, 11:01
Hey everyone I'm planning a trip, where should I stay as close as possible to Sonagachi? Hotel or areas with hotels recommendations? Sudder street? Park street? Anything else?

I need cheap clean AC room (Rs. 1000-1500 / day) that is close to the red light area.

Timus
10-09-12, 18:34
Hi, guys. Am a first timer to this forum. Will be reaching Kolkata end of oct for a couple of days. Am looking for a descent girl around 1. 5 to 2 K. Out of SG if possible. Kindly advice. Have read a lot of inputs but could not get specific guidance with directions.

Regards

Kazaam1234
10-09-12, 19:16
Hi,

I went to SG yesterday. Met up with the pimp Jag#sh.

I told him I want to only see dance and enjoy (kissing, etc). After checking out many buildings and loads of women, I liked a girl in Bharat building second floor (corner room next to the stairs). Her name was Jyoti. She was looking beautiful in a white and black saree. She promised an hour of fun and it was an hour of a lot of fun.

She put on the belly dancing belt and danced a bit but mostly we just made out. She was ok with everything and kept asking me to stay on for a shot. She is an ok dancer but good company. Fair slim small but firm breasts and very firm. Almost unnaturally firm ass.

Damage. 2100.

Body. 9/10 (ass and breasts were unnaturally firm)

Looks. 9/10.

WIR. Not sure. I like to goto new girls.

Next I liked another girl in the same building. 1st floor. I think first or second room from the stair. Very slim. Fair. Good figure. But I let it slip and looked for more girls. I saw the famous Ada and she was not my type at all.

Then I reached Shanti palace and saw this girl. Heena. She was a stunner. Very fair. Short slim. Sharp features. Flawless skin. She was beautiful enough that I could fall in love with her. I took her for 1 hour dance. But she kept playing with her samsung tab for 40 minutes. Trying to download something. Finally I told her we should do something because I am bored. I said if you don't want to dance, lets do shot. But she refused. I called Jag#ish and he settled that she will do a shot. But I was in no mood after that. So I did not do it.

But I tlked to her and she promised to entertain me next time. You can say whatever you like but I liked her a lot and want to try again.

Damage: 2100.

Looks. 10/10.

Body. 10/10.

Will I go back. Most probably.

Cal Travel
10-10-12, 06:18
So far, the award for the best tits go to- Khusboo in Bharat bari.

Tightest pussy- Archita (Bong girl, I forget the building).

Of course your mileage may Vary.

Its been a nice vacation so far. Most days, I get up at 10, have lunch and am head towards at SG by 2:30 PM, I get multiple dances and shots, by the time I am out of there its 7, reachhome, read a book, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Its not something that I could really sustain on a permanent basis and this is the last week of hedonism, I will be gone and back to a normal life.

Was in SG 5 days last week. Met a lot of girls- some I knew from before (Urvashi, Ada) , some were mentioned here in the forum (Nandini) , some my pimp recommended and some just caught my eye.

Nandini at Bharat bari. Lord Voldemort had recommended her. Great attitude, by the second song, she had already let me feel her tits. By a few more she had lost all her clothing. There are some girls who almost have a formula of which song to lose which piece of clothing (second last song- totally nude etc). It was good to see that she was willing to please. She will treat you like the boyfriend she always had- snuggling, kissing. However the Lord had mentioned a BJ in the offerings and none were offered to me, so though the experience was good, I was still disappointed. Small frame, blonde streaks, handful tits- average body. Wanted 2600 but I stuck to 2100. She accepted. Light kissing. Only missionary.

Khusboo at Bharat Bari. Skinny frame and phenomenally good tits. More than a handful, brown pencil eraser nipples, brown areola. I had her top off by the second song. Quiet a turn-on to see myself holding those heavenly tits in the mirror. Doesn't let you finger her pussy, but great attitude. There is a term, called spinner for these girls. These girls are so skinny, that theoretically you can put ypir dick in them and spin them- spinner! So she is a spinner and oh my god tits. 2100 again. Good sex, we did missionary and doggie. Small pussy, I could feel hitting the bottom, everytime I thrust in.

Archita (I forget the building number). Bong girl and since I spoke the language, easy to converse with. Can have an attitude in the beginning. Just turned 18. Handful tits, nice ass. And tight pussy. Met her a couple of times. Fucking that tight pussy, sucking those tits, my thoughts were- wow 18 year old tight pussy- that made it even better! Only missing, kissing. 2100.

There is this other bong girl I met that I have been regular at, I like that she likes sex, one hour is not enough and I end up bokking her for two hours at a time. Lots of foreplay and chat. 2100

Timus
10-10-12, 07:38
Hi guys,

A wonderful forum. Liked all the reports. Would be delighted for any lead in kolkota other than SG. Maybe at college street or Kalighat area in end Oct?

Regards

Asian Geek
10-10-12, 14:22
Hi,

I am visiting Kolkata soon. Can any senior monger or anybody send me contact info of Model type girls? I am visiting Kolkata after 3 years and don't wish to go it in vain. Can anyone pm me? I am very desperate. Please. Any help will be thankful. I am looking for high end girls in good hotels etc. Spending money is not an issue.Sam. Wish you luck as somehow the forum is more focussed on SG's. No FR's of high end girls.

Turgid
10-11-12, 01:51
So far, the award for the best tits go to- Khusboo in Bharat bari.

Tightest pussy- Archita (Bong girl, I forget the building).

Of course your mileage may Vary.

Its been a nice vacation so far. Most days, I get up at 10, have lunch and am head towards at SG by 2:30 PM, I get multiple dances and shots, by the time I am out of there its 7, reachhome, read a book, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Its not something that I could really sustain on a permanent basis and this is the last week of hedonism, I will be gone and back to a normal life.

Was in SG 5 days last week. Met a lot of girls- some I knew from before (Urvashi, Ada) , some were mentioned here in the forum (Nandini) , some my pimp recommended and some just caught my eye.

Nandini at Bharat bari. Lord Voldemort had recommended her. Great attitude, by the second song, she had already let me feel her tits. By a few more she had lost all her clothing. There are some girls who almost have a formula of which song to lose which piece of clothing (second last song- totally nude etc). It was good to see that she was willing to please. She will treat you like the boyfriend she always had- snuggling, kissing. However the Lord had mentioned a BJ in the offerings and none were offered to me, so though the experience was good, I was still disappointed. Small frame, blonde streaks, handful tits- average body. Wanted 2600 but I stuck to 2100. She accepted. Light kissing. Only missionary.

Khusboo at Bharat Bari. Skinny frame and phenomenally good tits. More than a handful, brown pencil eraser nipples, brown areola. I had her top off by the second song. Quiet a turn-on to see myself holding those heavenly tits in the mirror. Doesn't let you finger her pussy, but great attitude. There is a term, called spinner for these girls. These girls are so skinny, that theoretically you can put ypir dick in them and spin them- spinner! So she is a spinner and oh my god tits. 2100 again. Good sex, we did missionary and doggie. Small pussy, I could feel hitting the bottom, everytime I thrust in.

Archita (I forget the building number). Bong girl and since I spoke the language, easy to converse with. Can have an attitude in the beginning. Just turned 18. Handful tits, nice ass. And tight pussy. Met her a couple of times. Fucking that tight pussy, sucking those tits, my thoughts were- wow 18 year old tight pussy- that made it even better! Only missing, kissing. 2100.

There is this other bong girl I met that I have been regular at, I like that she likes sex, one hour is not enough and I end up bokking her for two hours at a time. Lots of foreplay and chat. 2100Excellent series of posts Cal Travel. Much appreciated.

Pathan
10-11-12, 18:30
Please let me know where in Kolkata I can get hi profile call girls.

Ready to pay 5k-8 k

SexySam2008
10-12-12, 02:05
Please let me know where in Kolkata I can get hi profile call girls.

Ready to pay 5k-8 kI am also looking for same.

PleasureOfLove
10-12-12, 03:45
Was in Kolkata last week. Did not have the guts to go to SG and so decided to check out the MP scene. Fist went to a MP near shakespear sarani. There was one lady. Avg 5/10 looks but good Boobs. Asked the rate and she said 900- for massage and no extra. After persuation settled for 1200- for only a HJ. No BJ. So started the function. Good boobslovely to press but she did not allow to suck at first but after a little persuation allower to suck those mellons. Had a very bad HJ and so went unsatisfied. L have apprehension to go to SG. Please guide. Also let me know some good MP with good service. Interested more on good BJ.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 3/10.

Damage 1200-

PleasureOfLove
10-12-12, 04:03
Hey all members,

Can anyone arrange a S*X party in Kolkata and we all interested members divide the cost among ourself. To be on the safe side it can be arranged in SG also. Dance and shot.

Cal Travel
10-12-12, 08:19
met shalini in night lovers 2600. awesome fucking tits again. tall girl with the body of a young gal. however there wasn't much chemistry. perhaps things would be better for a regular- very clear about boundaries and what you can do or not. stripped down totally for the last two songs but wouldn't let me twirl her nipples, touching was fine. again, great tits, very firm and quite a handful.

jaya- pb top floor. recommended by murali from a post about 2 weeks back. excellent gal. bengali gal, with a meaty body, firm with an extra few pounds where i like them. great ass, tits are better than average. dance + shot. u can do a lot during just the dance itself. she has mirrors not only on the dance area but also next to the bed- and its great to watch yourself hump in the mirror too. i wonder when sg will mirrors on the ceiling, like in other se asin places. we did missionary and doggie. doggie, was excellent- nice round, voluptuous ass, she had her head turned behind to look at me in the mirror and the reflection on the mirror was just great. we tried a few positions. kissing though a bit guarded. she loves to bit your nipples in case you are into it- i am not. 2600 + 2600. if you meet here, tell her joy sent you- you should get a better service.

after that wanted a blow job at sg. so headed over to building number 1. the term for blow job apparently is french, though the girls will also say "sucking-o hobey, fucking-o hobey" so they understand these terms. building 1 is seedier, stairs are narrower, visible differences to the other buildings, the girls are mostly from the villages and lack the sophistication, but they make up for that with their willingness to please. met a new girl there- just 2 months. lovingly sucked and licked my dick. i was afraid that in her experience she would scrape with her teeth, but it turned out to be pretty good. she said that she learnt it all from watching xxx movies- good learner! she also kissed me all over and bit my nipples (whats with the nipple biting?).

Cal Travel
10-12-12, 08:29
In other news, it seems that there's been some tussle between the servants and the brokers at SG. The servants usually get paid a tip from the girls and now they also want to be brokers since its means more money. There's been a showdown, and the police also got involved. Things might turn ugly after the Pujas. What will this mean for us- possibly a period where its not a good idea to visit (but not for too long, since it affects everyone monetarily) and higher rates. The girls at PB were saying that the rents have gone from 30K to 50K in the last year and now it might go up again to 65K. The brokers don't want the girls to increase rates. For this and apparently their high-handed attitude the girls are pissed with them, so they are more likely to side with the servants. This is the inputs from the girls, when I asked my pimp, he shrugged it off!

Something unusual happened the other day. One of the girls that I visit was supposed to get married and leave SG for good by the end of the year. Her fiance / bf didn't know that she was here till somebody snitched on her. Last Wednesday he decided to suddenly show up, took a look at her and upped and left. The girl was crying not only because it changes everything but also because now the neighbors will also know and in situations like this marrying off your sisters etc will be a problem. I don't want to get into the morality of the situationbut it was sad to see the girl bawl her heart out. I am sure she had her reasons for being there.

RuffMeUp
10-12-12, 10:24
Something unusual happened the other day. One of the girls that I visit was supposed to get married and leave SG for good by the end of the year. Her fiance / bf didn't know that she was here till somebody snitched on her. Last Wednesday he decided to suddenly show up, took a look at her and upped and left. The girl was crying not only because it changes everything but also because now the neighbors will also know and in situations like this marrying off your sisters etc will be a problem. I don't want to get into the morality of the situationbut it was sad to see the girl bawl her heart out. I am sure she had her reasons for being there.I was a regular visitor to one NE WG long time back. She would always have a bottle of beer when we met (ofcourse on me). One day, after finishing the whole bottle, she started crying. On cajoling, she said, she was being visited by another guy who promised her marriage and a world out of this. The bastard had convinced her so much, that she would go bareback with him. That day, the guy told her that he was getting married and she should henceforth not call her. A broken heart, Eh! But that's life.

So the moral of the story is, such guys are responsible for the snob attitude of these girls. These girls are from small villages and they fall for false sympathy and telltales of such guys, not knowing what may follow.

That's the world of mongering.

Timus
10-12-12, 12:32
Hi,

I would be staying in a hotel at Salt Lake. Any suggestions for a nice time? Even a MP with extras will do. SG is always there but would like it to be the last resort.

Regards

TonyIndian
10-12-12, 12:41
Hey everyone I'm planning a trip, where should I stay as close as possible to Sonagachi? Hotel or areas with hotels recommendations? Sudder street? Park street? Anything else?

I need cheap clean AC room (Rs. 1000-1500 / day) that is close to the red light area.Please, anyone?

Paidalyatri
10-12-12, 15:29
met shalini in night lovers 2600. awesome fucking tits again. tall girl with the body of a young gal. however there wasn't much chemistry. perhaps things would be better for a regular- very clear about boundaries and what you can do or not. stripped down totally for the last two songs but wouldn't let me twirl her nipples, touching was fine. again, great tits, very firm and quite a handful.

jaya- pb top floor. recommended by murali from a post about 2 weeks back. excellent gal. bengali gal, with a meaty body, firm with an extra few pounds where i like them. great ass, tits are better than average. dance + shot. u can do a lot during just the dance itself. she has mirrors not only on the dance area but also next to the bed- and its great to watch yourself hump in the mirror too. i wonder when sg will mirrors on the ceiling, like in other se asin places. we did missionary and doggie. doggie, was excellent- nice round, voluptuous ass, she had her head turned behind to look at me in the mirror and the reflection on the mirror was just great. we tried a few positions. kissing though a bit guarded. she loves to bit your nipples in case you are into it- i am not. 2600 + 2600. if you meet here, tell her joy sent you- you should get a better service.

after that wanted a blow job at sg. so headed over to building number 1. the term for blow job apparently is french, though the girls will also say "sucking-o hobey, fucking-o hobey" so they understand these terms. building 1 is seedier, stairs are narrower, visible differences to the other buildings, the girls are mostly from the villages and lack the sophistication, but they make up for that with their willingness to please. met a new girl there- just 2 months. lovingly sucked and licked my dick. i was afraid that in her experience she would scrape with her teeth, but it turned out to be pretty good. she said that she learnt it all from watching xxx movies- good learner! she also kissed me all over and bit my nipples (whats with the nipple biting?).dear, you have earned a lot of experience and posted interesting stuff, so thanks! be continue. write more about bj girls and pm me their no / name and adress. thanks in advance.

Paidalyatri
10-12-12, 15:38
Hey all members,

Can anyone arrange a S*X party in Kolkata and we all interested members divide the cost among ourself. To be on the safe side it can be arranged in SG also. Dance and shot.Fine idea! But sg lacks some basic facilities for real fun like Thailand go go bars so we should think more to fulfil our dream.

Paidalyatri
10-12-12, 15:47
Was in Kolkata last week. Did not have the guts to go to SG and so decided to check out the MP scene. Fist went to a MP near shakespear sarani. There was one lady. Avg 5/10 looks but good Boobs. Asked the rate and she said 900- for massage and no extra. After persuation settled for 1200- for only a HJ. No BJ. So started the function. Good boobslovely to press but she did not allow to suck at first but after a little persuation allower to suck those mellons. Had a very bad HJ and so went unsatisfied. L have apprehension to go to SG. Please guide. Also let me know some good MP with good service. Interested more on good BJ.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 3/10.

Damage 1200-Go to mg road, college road and chitranjan avenue mps. A mp on cr avenue adjacent to* cinema have decent girls, do everything.

Cal Travel
10-14-12, 07:10
It was a good day on Friday.

Tried Voldemort's suggestion of Nandini at Rupasree ground floow- his description of butter skin was alluring. Well she was busy so met Heena instead. I forget the building, very close to rupasree, either SP or kp. Nice girlish figure and demeanour. When she smiles or talks, there is an innocence, and good time too. From the very first song, she put my hands on her breasts, so it was an hour of plying, kneading her breasts. She is very touchy about her nipples though. Nevertheless, it was time well spent- nice girly, firm ass, smooth skin. However, I thought it was very mechanical- even though she offered her breasts, it was like she was playing a script. So, out of there after the dance. 2600.

Checked out night lovers and a couple of other buildings. Head to Prem bandhan. Met Pooja there and she is the closest I have come to porn sex!

Pooja is no girly girl, MILF is a better description. She is older than the usual lasses- thickset, face has pronounced cheekbones like a german dominatrix, thick everywhere but not saggy and floppy. Not the best looker and some may not find her appetizing, but it worked out for me.

We started off on the dance and she brought out her big titties for me to paw and suck- nice tits too- big and firm for their size. A little while later she guides my hand to her pussy, puts her hand on my dick through my jeans, take sit out and starts sucking. It was a good beginning to some great sex. She kept flicking her tongue and man can she talk dirty! She was very vocal (Chod do mujhe! Aur jorsey karo- various versions of Fuck me and faster) and kept pinching, pulling her nipples and encouraging me to do so too. So, there I was thrusting while really mauling those big big titties, all the while being reflected in the mirror next to the bed.

That done, I inquired about other positions. She is very forthright- mein gaand mein nahin lethi but pichhey se fuddi mein thik hai (I don't take in the ass, but the pussy from the back is OK). She says sure you can do whatever you want- standing, behind, if you want me to come on top, and then changes her mind- " no, you don't have to anything, I'll do all the positions for you". And then when I was coming she says- " don't do anything dirty with the other girls. Save it for me!"

So guys, right now its Sunday afternoon and I hope to be meeting her in a little bit and after that its bye bye for awhile- till I am back again in a year or so. Enjoy!

Kazaam1234
10-14-12, 13:04
Superb Cal Travel. I had a nice session with Heena last week too.

How much did you spend on Pooja?

It was a good day on Friday.

Tried Voldemort's suggestion of Nandini at Rupasree ground floow- his description of butter skin was alluring. Well she was busy so met Heena instead. I forget the building, very close to rupasree, either SP or kp. Nice girlish figure and demeanour. When she smiles or talks, there is an innocence, and good time too. From the very first song, she put my hands on her breasts, so it was an hour of plying, kneading her breasts. She is very touchy about her nipples though. Nevertheless, it was time well spent- nice girly, firm ass, smooth skin. However, I thought it was very mechanical- even though she offered her breasts, it was like she was playing a script. So, out of there after the dance. 2600.

Checked out night lovers and a couple of other buildings. Head to Prem bandhan. Met Pooja there and she is the closest I have come to porn sex!

Pooja is no girly girl, MILF is a better description. She is older than the usual lasses- thickset, face has pronounced cheekbones like a german dominatrix, thick everywhere but not saggy and floppy. Not the best looker and some may not find her appetizing, but it worked out for me.

We started off on the dance and she brought out her big titties for me to paw and suck- nice tits too- big and firm for their size. A little while later she guides my hand to her pussy, puts her hand on my dick through my jeans, take sit out and starts sucking. It was a good beginning to some great sex. She kept flicking her tongue and man can she talk dirty! She was very vocal (Chod do mujhe! Aur jorsey karo- various versions of Fuck me and faster) and kept pinching, pulling her nipples and encouraging me to do so too. So, there I was thrusting while really mauling those big big titties, all the while being reflected in the mirror next to the bed.

That done, I inquired about other positions. She is very forthright- mein gaand mein nahin lethi but pichhey se fuddi mein thik hai (I don't take in the ass, but the pussy from the back is OK). She says sure you can do whatever you want- standing, behind, if you want me to come on top, and then changes her mind- " no, you don't have to anything, I'll do all the positions for you". And then when I was coming she says- " don't do anything dirty with the other girls. Save it for me!"

So guys, right now its Sunday afternoon and I hope to be meeting her in a little bit and after that its bye bye for awhile- till I am back again in a year or so. Enjoy!

Murali2001
10-14-12, 17:26
[QUOTE=Cal Travel; 1336522]Jaya- PB top floor.

Yes I enjoyed her company though she is slightly overweight but in right places.

PleasureOfLove
10-15-12, 03:07
Go to mg road, college road and chitranjan avenue mps. A mp on cr avenue adjacent to* cinema have decent girls, do everything.Can you specify me the rates for a good massage and BJ at least. If you want to give more details you cam PM me.

Thanks in advance

KuttiPoyi
10-15-12, 05:24
Hello Brothers.

Can some one please shed some light on what SG stands for, I am new to the forum from south so my knowledge about Calcutta is very minimal. How does it work in Calcutta, is it regular dance bar scene like in bombay.

Thanks,

Kumar

Paidalyatri
10-15-12, 12:54
Can you specify me the rates for a good massage and BJ at least. If you want to give more details you cam PM me.

Thanks in advanceOne near himalaya hotel, has 3-5/10 girls charge 300 onwards for BJ. Other near mgroad cr avenue crossing having 5-9/10 girls charge 500 onward. In fact, no massage done here. Only HJ, BJ etc.

DeltaKing
10-15-12, 18:27
What is the name of these MPs? How to find them? How much time do you give you? 1Hr?

One near himalaya hotel, has 3-5/10 girls charge 300 onwards for BJ. Other near mgroad cr avenue crossing having 5-9/10 girls charge 500 onward. In fact, no massage done here. Only HJ, BJ etc.

Calman123
10-16-12, 14:17
Heard there was LE raid at NK on Tuesday. Anybody knows any details?

Cal Travel
10-17-12, 22:14
Last day at SG was on Sunday. I have now left the city.

This was a blow job day. First met Pooja at PB- she was on her periods though she did offer to fuck nevertheless- but didn't appeal to me. We started dancing and after some time, it was my dick on her mouth. She is pretty good at this! She was stroking and sucking. But decided not to cum. When I was coming away she gave me a menu of things I could try next time- "I can be on top, or standing, one leg up, or you can fuck me from the back." sounded real interesting.

Next stop was a Jhuma at building #1. New girl, been there for only 2 months- most of her sex knowledge comes from xxx movies! Very eager to please and tight pussy. Not much of a looker but a young gals body- perky tits and firm ass. Blowjob followed by sex. First she on top, and then doggie. When she was on top, she didn't quite know how to go about it, had to teach her. She is a fast learner!

So thats that. 2 weeks, lotsa tits and pussy. About 65K of it! Will miss it. So keep on posting guys. Share your experiences to help others just as the information on this site has helped you!

LordVoldermort
10-19-12, 13:46
Just couldn't resist myself and finally did a last moment plan to visit the city of joy during the Puja days. The posts here from some of our fellow members excited the popper and he seems unmanagble. Getting news of some LE raids during this week in Bno 12, KP, GJ, NK and a few others. The trouble between brokers and the servants are making things pretty bad. But I still hope that good sense would prevail during festive days.

Anyway, fellow mates interested to tag along 2 SG can PM.

Paidalyatri
10-19-12, 15:37
Just couldn't resist myself and finally did a last moment plan to visit the city of joy during the Puja days. The posts here from some of our fellow members excited the popper and he seems unmanagble. Getting news of some LE raids during this week in Bno 12, KP, GJ, NK and a few others. The trouble between brokers and the servants are making things pretty bad. But I still hope that good sense would prevail during festive days.

Anyway, fellow mates interested to tag along 2 SG can PM.Oh dear lvm, you are late to post your arrival! I was also seeking company of such as your senior during puja. No worry of le and we can benefit each other as well as other mongers by posting reports. But now I am in delhi and can not fly to kol. So please post your experiences daily and pm me details.

Asian Geek
10-20-12, 15:20
Today I went to this spa S%na on C$m$see street in Kolkata. This is a new management who took over earlier spa at the same place. I asked for Thai deep tissue and was assigned a mizo massuese. She was a spinner and good looking. Went into the room and she was ok with me not wearing anything during massage. Overall massage experience was ok, but again no extras at all. She said that she is not open to extras and also does not know if anyone at this spa offers extras at all.

Massuese : 7/10.

Damage: 2500.

WIR : No, ok massage with no extras

ManOfLove
10-21-12, 08:19

Anyway, fellow mates interested to tag along 2 SG can PM.What are the LE upto?

1. Gals < 18 yrs?

2. Anti social elements visiting often during pujas?

3. Free fuck?

Members put sum light

RahulMangla2009
10-22-12, 03:15
Hi All,

I will be visiting the city of joy next week.

Who are the current stunners (best looking) in SG?

Also, where should I look for (CG/L0c@nt0?) for SPs who can provide hi profile girls (6-8K types for ST)?

HappyCamp
10-25-12, 12:43
Need some leads during my next trip for incall / outcall from 5th Nov till 7th Nov. Maybe a number or a specific location would be nice. I am interested in pvt apts in clean areas. Pref near Hotel Hindustan International. If the gals are high class then I don't mind booking for the entire trip. Please give me some budget ideas as well.

Thanks

Hellbender
10-25-12, 21:32
It is better to get Visa and then go to Bangkok. It might be 300 or 400 expensive but will save you 2-4 hours of waiting in the Bangkok airport. So save your time for quality mongering and get your visa in India.

If you plan to get visa in Bangkok, please take 4 passport size photos with you. Will save you at least Rs 500.

There are many scams in Bangkok too. So please read some forums before venturing. Specially be aware from ladyboys. And some go-go bars charge 500 to 800 Baht for entry. Avoid those as most of the quality go-go bars have free entry. You just have to order a beer (100 bhat). Ladies drink are usually double the price.

Also better if you go in a group for 2 to 4 frinds. If not possible try to make some friends in bars. There are lots of US and Brits and are very friendly.

Also. Pattaya is lot better and cheaper than Bangkok. It's only 1 hour away by bus (I guess 125 bhat) from BKK airport. I think train service has also started but I have not used. The bus service is hourly.

DKI am new to this place but certainly not in mongering in Kol or BKK.

Do you know why many gogo's doesn't allow or ask upfront payment for Indian's & Arabs specially in Pattaya? You haven't learnt the basic my friend.

I visit Pattaya 3 times a year and have most of American friends and exactly know who the system works, Pattaya fun is nothing comparable to India, off course I am bengali & Indian so I know what I am talking.

Hellbender
10-25-12, 23:35
Hi all,

As my friends are not supporting the Idea of LT. I want to share my experience regarding this. Like few friends, me too thought to be in AC hotel room in the night, instead of be in tiny rooms of SG for LT. But on second night, when I lost my sleep and my mind went back to SG, then I decided that whenever I am in Kol, I am not going to sleep alone. From that time I always want to sleep with a naked beauty. Irrespective of range, I never miss it. At the same time, next whole day, I can sleep in my hotel room. Because during LT I can't sleep normally, due to 4 shots in regular interval. Secondly I refresh memory of my wedding night by LT.

So LT is a very sweet experience. Better you go with 2500-3000 range girl. They will not show attitude. I always call jagdish for this.

Bye,

JohnYou seems very logical & experienced in SG. I hope our path cross some time soon. I do like to active my PM but CC being the only option set me back. Don't want to reveal my personal identity on a P4P board. I am planning to visit Kol after dewali and if you are around do let me know. Few beers for us to start party & fuck feast!

John1970
10-26-12, 05:44
You seems very logical & experienced in SG. I hope our path cross some time soon. I do like to active my PM but CC being the only option set me back. Don't want to reveal my personal identity on a P4P board. I am planning to visit Kol after dewali and if you are around do let me know. Few beers for us to start party & fuck feast!Hellbender,

Hi,

As my SG is trip is already fixed in mid of Nov. Just after Diwali. I will be der with few of my friends of this forum. Since you don't have PM facility, so is bit difficult to contact you.

Any way some other day we can surely make this happen.

Cheers,

John

SexySam2008
10-26-12, 11:22
Hi all,

As my friends are not supporting the Idea of LT. I want to share my experience regarding this. Like few friends, me too thought to be in AC hotel room in the night, instead of be in tiny rooms of SG for LT. But on second night, when I lost my sleep and my mind went back to SG, then I decided that whenever I am in Kol, I am not going to sleep alone. From that time I always want to sleep with a naked beauty. Irrespective of range, I never miss it. At the same time, next whole day, I can sleep in my hotel room. Because during LT I can't sleep normally, due to 4 shots in regular interval. Secondly I refresh memory of my wedding night by LT.

So LT is a very sweet experience. Better you go with 2500-3000 range girl. They will not show attitude. I always call jagdish for this.

Bye,

JohnCan you pm me jagdish no?

John1970
10-26-12, 18:40
SG map for new Friends!

Hellbender
10-26-12, 19:34
Hellbender,

Hi,

As my SG is trip is already fixed in mid of Nov. Just after Diwali. I will be der with few of my friends of this forum. Since you don't have PM facility, so is bit difficult to contact you.

Cheers,

JohnHi Mate,

That sound cool and probably I will be at kol same time. I wish this board had Paypal or Paisa pay for subscription payments! Privacy is priority for me.

I know it's bit hard to communicate without a PM facility and I have too many things to share and indeed some great stuffs.

[Email address deleted by Admin] and I guess you have no problem reading this and hope mod's doesn't mind this too.

Happy Mongering.

HB

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Murali2001
10-28-12, 06:34
Last week had an unexpected stop over at Kol for 8 hours. Made good use of it and visited SG.

Settled for dance and act with Sweeti at Ganga Jamuna. She is a damn good kisser and good mover. Had beer with her. After two sips she started dancing. After first number she pulled me and asked me to dance with her. Started grouping her while dancing. By the end of third number started fingering her. In between sips and dancing she shed her clothing.

The only drawback was she was bushy down there and did not allow DATY. Did her in missionary position.

Uber777
10-28-12, 09:33
Hellbender,

Hi,

Cheers,

JohnHi John,

I would like to accompany you. Given email I'd over PM. Please let me know if it is ok?

John1970
10-28-12, 19:27
Hi John,

I would like to accompany you. Given email I'd over PM. Please let me know if it is ok?Uber

Hi!

I have mailed my itinerary to yr mail I'd.

Please check.

Cheers,

John

Paidalyatri
10-29-12, 01:16
Uber

Hi!

I have mailed my itinerary to yr mail I'd.

Please check.

Cheers,

JohnU have choosed right time to travel cal as it is pleasent mercury now. We can enjoy non a. See baris at this time and can sleep with a girl in night under single blanket. All may enjoy our company as I am also planning to be there. Email / pm me.

SilentWanderer
10-29-12, 06:13
Hi Gurus,

On the 27th of October I had my initiation into the ways shown by you all. I had always been an avid reader of your wisdom and finally decided to delve into this world solo. Got off at Girish Park Metro with my heart pounding, knees shaking but a strong sense of adventure. Found the HP petrol pump and knew I was home. Was immediately approached by an inebriated pimp named Kaloo. Was taken into two buildings, with girls in small neat rooms lit with pink. Finally chose one named Rani. A Bangali, on the Ground Floor of Ganesh Bhavan. Agreed for 2 shots in 1 hour. She had smooth skin and a very caring and chirpy attitude. Since it was my first time, I didn't know how to initiate. She knew that and was very helpful. Also, I was more curious than horny and preferred chatting more. Came to know a lot about their way of life. She pays 30 K as room rent and earns around 1. 5-2 lakh per month. Makes me feel pretty poor. Anyway her bosom was so soft that it melted in my hands and her nipples were one of a kind. Inspite of the softness of her body, her ass was tight. Had one shot and loads of foreplay. After that wasn't interested in a 2nd shot and just chatted away while caressing each other. One hour went up, dressed and left.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10 (She said it depends on the attitude of her partner)

GFE: Yes.

Damage: 2. 1 K.

WIR: May be later, have just started and want to explore other varieties.

If anyone needs pointers, I have her number! That's the least I can do for her, for making my first time such a great experience.

Member #4209
10-29-12, 07:53
Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas. We planned to go to Sonagachi in the afternoon. We took taxi at around 12:30pm and reached sovabazar metro sation at around 1:20pm. We saw the petrol pump opposite sovabazar metro station. From there we asked one guy where the exide battery showroom is he told straight towards south. We walked straight and after 5mins of walk saw the exide showroom on the right hand side of the road and a lane and a petrol pump just next to it. I had 5k in my purse. I gave 2k to my friend to keep in his wallet and the rest 3k was with me. We crossed the road and entered into the lane next to exide battery showroom. No one approached us. We saw some old men sitting and smoking but they didn't uttered a word. We walked a bit more and we could see many girls standing on the road. We were walking straight and suddenly a group of 20 street working girls grabbed us our collars and arms very badly and was not letting us to go. We begged them many times tried for help, no one helped us. Then one lady a pimp probably forcefully took us to a building. We asked the building name many times but she didn't answered. Seeing the building we understood that it is a dera or place of goons. I was forcibly pushed inside and we were inside a very small room. The lady told us to sit. She called two girls though both of them were very sexy but was abusing us in extreme vulgar languages when I told we have come to see dance in a A lister building like Neelkamal and not shot (as my friend was very much afraid of STD's). They told to give money and finish a shot and go. As I declined then 3 girls like kidnappers took us to another room through a very dark corridor and pushed us into the room and locked the door. Then started threatning and robbery. First they took evey money we have by searching every corner of our pocket / purse / pants. Then after many pleading returned 1k. They told they don't have any facility for dance. They told us to give a shot and leave. We were taken to the kitchen and beside the kitchen there was a small bed. The pimp of those two girls who looked like a lady deamon forced us to fuck those two girls in that bed beside the kitchen where a guy was cooking and the ambience was very bad. One of the two girls was extremely sexy with nice figure and she was wearing a salwar and churidar with great cleavage. She hold my hand and told in bengali "Cholo na Cholo na" she forced me into that bead. My friend was very angry in the meantime as he dreamt of a sexy dance by a hooker in a A lister and now he has to face all these shits and robbery. Me with that girl went to the bed. I was very much stressed and afraid after the robbery and I doubted I would be able to do anything or my johnny will arise. She was smoking, throw the cigarette drew a curtain in between the kitchen and the bed, turned off the lights. In the meantime another two boys were brought forcilbly and they had no money except 700bucks and they were severly beaten in the room next to me. I could hear them crying for mercy. Now the girl told me to get nude. I asked her if I could open her salwar and panty but she declined. I opened my pants and shirt. She took a condom (cheap types supplied by local NGO or govt agencies though safe) and unrolled it over my penis and started giving a HJ and I was grabbing her boobs and pressing them. One thing I must admit that she was extremely sexy. She didn't took her top off and I didn't forced her even. I said its ok I will not force you as I myself was afraid of STD's by sucking boobs of these street working girls and I tried my best possible way to avoid skin contact. She opened her panty and my good I never imagined shaved pussy with no fat in stomach and very sexy legs. She told me to satisfy her but my johnny was not getting hard and long after the recent robbbery of 5k which was my hard earned money. I told her to sit on top of me, she declined. I tried 2-3times in that very small bed to fuck her but was unable to do so. It was not getting inside that tight pussy. She became angry and started giving me a handjob again, asked me if its was my first time that I was so much unexperienced. Asked me "don't you have a girlfreind?" In the meantime I could hear two boys adjacent to the room being severly beaten and I was so much afraid and stressed that I popped in condom. She was giving HJ in a faster way not calmly that was also a reason for premature ejaculation. She did nothing to turn my johnny. What she will do in that kitchen in that small bed? :P As soon she saw sperm in the condom tip she became more angry gave me a tissue paper asked me to wrap the condom in that paper and give it to her, she will throw it. She wore her panties and asked me next time come after making a girlfriend and doing experiment with her. She said in bengali "Jokhon chudte parbi tokhon asbi" She was very much dissatisfied that I couldn't satisfy her. She wanted any extremely hard fuck from me. I was also dissapointed. I went outside my friend was standing. Told him to go inside. He declined. Then suggested him to do a foreplay and come because otherwise 2k which I have it to him and was robbed from him will go to full waste. He agreed and went inside with other gir. She was also sexy. He came outside after 10mins narrated the same situation which I faced and he also popped early without fucking out of sheer stress and fear. The two ladies though sexy was extremely rough and abusive with zero attitude. He told me that the other two boys were robbed of 700bucks and were thrown out without offering anything. I asked one of the girl to led us to the main road. She led us near the exide showroom. In the meanwhile other street working girls were coming to grab us but she saved us from another disaster. We requested her to show where neelkamal, nightlover is but she declined (was afraid of her mamasan). We went to the main road saw a bunch of SW standing in front of exide shop. So we avoided the footpath and took a taxi and immediately returned. We had the WORST EXPERIENCE OF OUR LIVES. My friend told he will never return to this place again.

Meanwhile I have not lost hope, thinking of mongering in khidderpore area near fancy market. Have seen the small SW house and the MP next to it. Will go and try the MP shortly.

One suggestion for every newcommers like us is that don't keep more than 2k in purse all together when trying to go into that place. I am lucky atleast they didn't stole our mobile phones. If the two girls had nice attitude and non abusive we surely could have enjoyed a lot.

Overall :

Girl figure: 8/10.

Attitude: 0/10.

GFE : 0/10.

Overall pleasure: 1/10.

WIR: Without pimp never!

NeedSex12
10-29-12, 10:51
I had been to to Kolkata on a business trip during Oct first week. Tried to contact few independents thriough se*es*ts. Com, but could not materialise. Then decided to visit SG aroung 2:30 pm. It was my second visit. First one was around a year back, but then I just walked though a few buildings and returned w / o experience. Now with lots of info from this site and wo*ds, I was more confident. The driver took the car near buliding NL and called a pimp. He took me to all the floors, finally liked a girl on 2nd floor, asked for dance, she quoted 2600, agreed for 2100. Told her name ne*a. Was a good dancer, but somehow was showing soem attitude. She asked for the shot, refused and came out.

Then called the pimp again, he took me to another bldg, named GJ, there on 1st floor saw this girl, slim and beautiful, liked her, told her name ish*ka. She asked for two hrs, but I said lets start with dance for 1 hr, then will decide. Made payment 2100, she closed the room, asked which type of songs, I said slow mujra type, she asked for change of dress to lahnga, I said vow.

Then she changed and what a dancer she was, I really enjoyed her dance with a beer. During dances she came on me on few few tims and pressed my jhonny, which was hard by this time.

After nearly 50 min, she asked whether to go for one hr, I said ok but both dance and shot in this hr, she said ok and asked for payment, paid again 2100. Asked her to dance, she said after shot, I said ok, she closed the light, to which I objected, but she insisted, then settled for dim light.

Started the session with kissing and nipple sucking, she was milky and what the boobs, sucked nipple, she didn't allow french kisses no DATY, fucked in missionary for 15 min, asked her on top, to which she agreed after a bit of nakhra then came in missionary again. She told she is from agra, and here from 3-4 months, also gave her number.

Over all a nice experience first time in SG. SG rocks, too much of choice and not much of bargaining.

Would like to join few of senior mongers next time I visit kolkata somewhere in Nov.

For ish*ka.

Looks 8/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE7/10.

Damage: 4. 2K.

WIR: May be though want to explore certain more options

John1970
10-29-12, 17:45
Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas. We planned to go to Sonagachi in the afternoon. We took taxi at around 12:30pm and reached sovabazar metro sation at around 1:20pm. We saw the petrol pump opposite sovabazar metro station. From there we asked one guy where the exide battery showroom is he told straight towards south. We walked straight and after 5mins of walk saw the exide showroom on the right hand side of the road and a lane and a petrol pump just next to it. I had 5k in my purse. I gave 2k to my friend to keep in his wallet and the rest 3k was with me. We crossed the road and entereGuys, If you read my Map, you will find a place 'D' marked near ganga Jamuna. This is place, where these girls stand. They identify new boys, looking at their body language. They earn through these malpractice. If you want to cross them alone, just walk very fast and walk with the wall. If you are with a pimp, then no problem. But No body will help you there if you are alone.

Otherwise SG is very safe.

So be careful at Map showing 'D'

John

SilentWanderer
10-29-12, 19:28
Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas.Hi NeedSex12,

Thanks for the cautionary FR. My first experience was great as I was lucky to chance upon a pimp when I went at around 5. 30 pm. But there were some really hot street walkers that are still lingering on my mind. I had been wandering how and where they service after picking from the streets. Now I know and my fantasies are put to rest. Thanks. May be we can monger together next time!

SilentWanderer
10-29-12, 19:30
Hi Seniors and Fellow Regulars,

Kindly point me to the information I seek. I want to know whether the 1-year subscription is auto-recurring, and if yes then how to opt out after a year if necessary. Also who to contact and how in case I get stuck during payment and activation.

Thanks and looking forward to your help.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions

The subscription FAQ clearly states that subscriptions are NOT reoccurring.

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Pallavan
10-30-12, 08:20
[QUOTE=Broadnet6; 1342583]Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas. We planned to go to Sonagachi in the afternoon. We took taxi at around 12:30pm and reached sovabazar metro sation at around 1:20pm. We saw the petrol pump opposite sovabazar metro station. From there we asked one guy where the exide battery showroom is he told straight towards south.

Hello friend,

Well done.

Congratulations.

Hats off.

Even at the center of these chaotic and terrible situation, your boy raised and you finished your job. Leave alone the amount. Don't worry.

This is a telling experience at an enormous cost. Nothing comes free.

Again appreciate your courage and confidence.

Thanking you for the report.

Pallavan.

SilentWanderer
10-30-12, 16:57
Thank You Mr. Jackson for the help and sorry for the misdirected post, it was meant for Broadnet6.

Indabc2001
10-31-12, 05:51
Can you please PM me any contacts of Sonaguchi or other areas in Calcutta.

LeanSandy
10-31-12, 08:19
hi needsex12,

thanks for the cautionary fr. my first experience was great as i was lucky to chance upon a pimp when i went at around 5. 30 pm. but there were some really hot street walkers that are still lingering on my mind. i had been wandering how and where they service after picking from the streets. now i know and my fantasies are put to rest. thanks. may be we can monger together next time!a similar experience occured with some onw whom i know and he was literally raped and mugged. but the issue here is that it happened with a couple of guys and thats surprising. anyhow, could have been worst but yes, these women are dangerous and quite rough also. need to be careful but iof some one relishes violent experiences, he should try but the cleanliness is certainly questionable.

John1970
10-31-12, 14:21
Hi All!

Friends, today I found a new STD on net. May be that few of you may have familiar with that but many of us would be un aware of it, like me.

It's called Herpes. It's an non curable disease. It can spread, even when condom is used. If our genital parts which are uncovered by condom are touched to skin which is affected, can receive this disease.

I don't want to scare any body but want that all of us should be careful when it comes to mongering. Best way to avoid it is just avoid low end girls. Who have sex with low class clients. So it's better to spend more that invite these non curable STDs, just to save few hundred bucks.

Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

SilentWanderer
10-31-12, 15:28
Can you please PM me any contacts of Sonaguchi or other areas in Calcutta.Hi Indabc2001,

Sent you the only contact in SG I have. Check your PM. Sorry I just started and this was the only contact from my maiden voyage to SG. Hope I could help.

RamboRaj
10-31-12, 16:58
Hi All!

Friends, today I found a new STD on net. May be that few of you may have familiar with that but many of us would be un aware of it, like me.

It's called Herpes. It's an non curable disease. It can spread, even when condom is used. If our genital parts which are uncovered by condom are touched to skin which is affected, can receive this disease.

I don't want to scare any body but want that all of us should be careful when it comes to mongering. Best way to avoid it is just avoid low end girls. Who have sex with low class clients. So it's better to spend more that invite these non curable STDs, just to save few hundred bucks.

Visit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplexThanks Buddy Good to know.

Member #4209
10-31-12, 17:28
Hi All!

Visit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplexYes I know that before, that's why I tried to avoid skin contact with her.

Member #4209
10-31-12, 17:30
Hi All!

Visit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplexI was ready to spend more bucks but I am forcibly taken to these robbers, What I can do?

Timus
10-31-12, 18:41
Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas. We planned to go to Sonagachi in the afternoon. We took taxi at around 12:30pm and reached sovabazar metro sation at around 1:20pm. We saw the petrol pump opposite sovabazar metro station. From there we asked one guy where the exide battery showroom is he told straight towards south. We walked straight and after 5mins of walk saw the exide showroom on the right hand side of the road and a lane and a petrol pump just next to it. I had 5k in my purse. I gave 2k to my friend to keep in his wallet and the rest 3k was with me. We crossed the road and entered into the lane next to exide battery showroom. No one approached us. We saw some old men sitting and smoking but they didn't uttered a word. We walked a bit more and we could see many girls standing on the road. We were walking straight and suddenly a group of 20 street working girls grabbed us our collars and arms very badly and was not letting us to go. We begged them many times tried for help, no one helped us. Then one lady a pimp probably forcefully took us to a building. We asked the building name many times but she didn't answered. Seeing the building we understood that it is a dera or place of goons. I was forcibly pushed inside and we were inside a very small room. The lady told us to sit. She called two girls though both of them were very sexy but was abusing us in extreme vulgar languages when I told we have come to see dance in a A lister building like Neelkamal and not shot (as my friend was very much afraid of STD's). They told to give money and finish a shot and go. As I declined then 3 girls like kidnappers took us to another room through a very dark corridor and pushed us into the room and locked the door. Then started threatning and robbery. First they took evey money we have by searching every corner of our pocket / purse / pants. Then after many pleading returned 1k. They told they don't have any facility for dance. They told us to give a shot and leave. We were taken to the kitchen and beside the kitchen there was a small bed. The pimp of those two girls who looked like a lady deamon forced us to fuck those two girls in that bed beside the kitchen where a guy was cooking and the ambience was very bad. One of the two girls was extremely sexy with nice figure and she was wearing a salwar and churidar with great cleavage. She hold my hand and told in bengali "Cholo na Cholo na" she forced me into that bead. My friend was very angry in the meantime as he dreamt of a sexy dance by a hooker in a A lister and now he has to face all these shits and robbery. Me with that girl went to the bed. I was very much stressed and afraid after the robbery and I doubted I would be able to do anything or my johnny will arise. She was smoking, throw the cigarette drew a curtain in between the kitchen and the bed, turned off the lights. In the meantime another two boys were brought forcilbly and they had no money except 700bucks and they were severly beaten in the room next to me. I could hear them crying for mercy. Now the girl told me to get nude. I asked her if I could open her salwar and panty but she declined. I opened my pants and shirt. She took a condom (cheap types supplied by local NGO or govt agencies though safe) and unrolled it over my penis and started giving a HJ and I was grabbing her boobs and pressing them. One thing I must admit that she was extremely sexy. She didn't took her top off and I didn't forced her even. I said its ok I will not force you as I myself was afraid of STD's by sucking boobs of these street working girls and I tried my best possible way to avoid skin contact. She opened her panty and my good I never imagined shaved pussy with no fat in stomach and very sexy legs. She told me to satisfy her but my johnny was not getting hard and long after the recent robbbery of 5k which was my hard earned money. I told her to sit on top of me, she declined. I tried 2-3times in that very small bed to fuck her but was unable to do so. It was not getting inside that tight pussy. She became angry and started giving me a handjob again, asked me if its was my first time that I was so much unexperienced. Asked me "don't you have a girlfreind?" In the meantime I could hear two boys adjacent to the room being severly beaten and I was so much afraid and stressed that I popped in condom. She was giving HJ in a faster way not calmly that was also a reason for premature ejaculation. She did nothing to turn my johnny. What she will do in that kitchen in that small bed? :P As soon she saw sperm in the condom tip she became more angry gave me a tissue paper asked me to wrap the condom in that paper and give it to her, she will throw it. She wore her panties and asked me next time come after making a girlfriend and doing experiment with her. She said in bengali "Jokhon chudte parbi tokhon asbi" She was very much dissatisfied that I couldn't satisfy her. She wanted any extremely hard fuck from me. I was also dissapointed. I went outside my friend was standing. Told him to go inside. He declined. Then suggested him to do a foreplay and come because otherwise 2k which I have it to him and was robbed from him will go to full waste. He agreed and went inside with other gir. She was also sexy. He came outside after 10mins narrated the same situation which I faced and he also popped early without fucking out of sheer stress and fear. The two ladies though sexy was extremely rough and abusive with zero attitude. He told me that the other two boys were robbed of 700bucks and were thrown out without offering anything. I asked one of the girl to led us to the main road. She led us near the exide showroom. In the meanwhile other street working girls were coming to grab us but she saved us from another disaster. We requested her to show where neelkamal, nightlover is but she declined (was afraid of her mamasan). We went to the main road saw a bunch of SW standing in front of exide shop. So we avoided the footpath and took a taxi and immediately returned. We had the WORST EXPERIENCE OF OUR LIVES. My friend told he will never return to this place again.

Meanwhile I have not lost hope, thinking of mongering in khidderpore area near fancy market. Have seen the small SW house and the MP next to it. Will go and try the MP shortly.

One suggestion for every newcommers like us is that don't keep more than 2k in purse all together when trying to go into that place. I am lucky atleast they didn't stole our mobile phones. If the two girls had nice attitude and non abusive we surely could have enjoyed a lot.

Overall :

Girl figure: 8/10.

Attitude: 0/10.

GFE : 0/10.

Overall pleasure: 1/10.

WIR: Without pimp never!Had a wonderful experience at E*te He*th SPA near Garihat. Got the number of Man*ra from TOI. Very professional. I saw such service only in Vietnam and Malaysia. A number of girls were paraded. I chose preeti. Size 40 Bust and very cute. Not extra talk. Very GFE. 02 hrs deal. 01 hr massage, fully nude. Including body to body. Awesome experience. Thereafter fuck for 01 hr in all positions. Girl offered CBJ and rimming on her own. Also tried to rope in second girl for double cost but when declined, even was ready without extra cost with the second girl. Seemed like the girls were more desperate for sex. But politely declined second girl although she was also awesome. Preeti made my evening unforgetable. Fucked me like there was no tomorrow. The best part was I felt as if she was enjoying more than me. Awesome tits and one liners in between. A geart experience all should try.

Girl looks; 7/10.

Figure: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Ambience : 5/10 only because it was a little cramped. (but A / C)

Repeat: certainly but will try other girls in the den.

ManOfLove
11-01-12, 11:42
Me and my friend had our worst experience in sonagachi 2weeks ago before pujas. We planned to go to Sonagachi in the afternoon. We took taxi at around 12:30pm and reached sovabazar metro sation at around 1:20pm. We saw the petrol pump opposite sovabazar metro station. From there we asked one guy where the exide battery showroom is he told straight towards south. We walked straight and after 5mins of walk saw the exide showroom on the right hand side of the road and a lane and a petrol pump just next to itIMO Pretty bad experience!

Always contact a pimp before entering the place especially the straight path from Exide to Tramline.

Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplexThanks John for the info but already aware of it.

[QUOTEHad a wonderful experience at E*te He*th SPA near Garihat. Got the number of Man*ra from TOI. Very professional. I saw such service only in Vietnam and Malaysia. A number of girls were paraded. I chose preeti. Size 40 Bust and very cute. Not extra talk. Very GFE. 02 hrs deal. 01 hr massage, fully nude. Including body to body. Awesome experience. Thereafter fuck for 01 hr in all positions. Girl offered CBJ and rimming on her own. Also tried to rope in second girl for double cost but when declined, even was ready without extra cost with the second girl. Seemed like the girls were more desperate for sex. But politely declined second girl although she was also awesome. Preeti made my evening unforgetable. Fucked me like there was no tomorrow. The best part was I felt as if she was enjoying more than me. Awesome tits and one liners in between. A geart experience all should try.

Girl looks; 7/10.

Repeat: certainly but will try other girls in the den.[/QUOTE]Timus, please post rates and also kind of girl available likewise Chinki / non-bengali or bengali's?

DeltaKing
11-01-12, 14:21
Timus,

Can you please share the contact? Where is this place in Gariahat? I see that you do not have PM.

I think mentioning the name of SPA is allowed in this forum.

DK

Had a wonderful experience at E*te He*th SPA near Garihat. Got the number of Man*ra from TOI. Very professional. I saw such service only in Vietnam and Malaysia. A number of girls were paraded. I chose preeti. Size 40 Bust and very cute. Not extra talk. Very GFE. 02 hrs deal. 01 hr massage, fully nude. Including body to body. Awesome experience. Thereafter fuck for 01 hr in all positions. Girl offered CBJ and rimming on her own. Also tried to rope in second girl for double cost but when declined, even was ready without extra cost with the second girl. Seemed like the girls were more desperate for sex. But politely declined second girl although she was also awesome. Preeti made my evening unforgetable. Fucked me like there was no tomorrow. The best part was I felt as if she was enjoying more than me. Awesome tits and one liners in between. A geart experience all should try.

Girl looks; 7/10.

Repeat: certainly but will try other girls in the den.

ManOfLove
11-01-12, 18:31
Hi Gurus,

On the 27th of October I had my initiation into the ways shown by you all. I had always been an avid reader of your wisdom and finally decided to delve into this world solo. Got off at Girish Park Metro with my heart pounding, knees shaking but a strong sense of adventure. Found the HP petrol pump and knew I was home. Was immediately approached by an inebriated pimp named Kaloo. Was taken into two buildings, with girls in small neat rooms lit with pink. Finally chose one named Rani. A Bangali, on the Ground Floor of Ganesh Bhavan. Agreed for 2 shots in 1 hour. She had smooth skin and a very caring and chirpy attitude. Since it was my first time, I didn't know how to initiate. She knew that and was very helpful. Also, I was more curious than horny and preferred chatting more. Came to know a lot about their way of life. She pays 30 K as room rent and earns around 1. 5-2 lakh per month. Makes me feel pretty poor. Anyway her bosom was so soft that it melted in my hands and her nipples were one of a kind. Inspite of the softness of her body, her ass was tight. Had one shot and loads of foreplay. After that wasn't interested in a 2nd shot and just chatted away while caressing each other. One hour went up, dressed and left.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10 (She said it depends on the attitude of her partner)

GFE: Yes.

Damage: 2. 1 K.

WIR: May be later, have just started and want to explore other varieties.

If anyone needs pointers, I have her number! That's the least I can do for her, for making my first time such a great experience.It is a nice report.

The income projection shows that a highly demanded girl in a premium building earns around 3-5 crore in her career of 6 yrs in SG.

The amount that I can ever imagine in my job life excluding taxes.

ML

SilentWanderer
11-01-12, 20:22
Hi Gurus,

Can anyone shed a little light on the present rates of Boudi Bari, it's approx location w. Are. T Ganesh Bhawan or HP Petrol Pump and the quality and any recommendations. Want to taste some older women and Nepalis on my next visit.

Paidalyatri
11-02-12, 02:44
Hi Gurus,

Can anyone shed a little light on the present rates of Boudi Bari, it's approx location w. Are. T Ganesh Bhawan or HP Petrol Pump and the quality and any recommendations. Want to taste some older women and Nepalis on my next visit.Recd your pm. In midway of main lane connecting see. Are. Avenue to ravindra sarni, there are 2/3 baris having nepali girls exclusively. They are cheap, honest and provide all without nakhra. But rooms are dirty and you can see another girl being fucked nearby in same room. U can try many other baris except famous pb, kp, nl, nk etc which have good girls but rooms are ordinary. I have seen many good girls doing buisness in these ordinary baris and later shifting to high end bari only increasing their rate 4 time. For more help, pm your details, I'd etc.

Pkejri
11-02-12, 09:28
If anyone needs any around the mall, let me know. A decent setup is close by.

Karuna
11-02-12, 11:00
Timus,

Can you please share the contact? Where is this place in Gariahat? I see that you do not have PM.

I think mentioning the name of SPA is allowed in this forum.

DKDK,

I am PM ed the info. Check the message.

Thanks.

KK

JazzyBoy
11-02-12, 16:41
Had a wonderful experience at E*te He*th SPA near Garihat. Got the number of Man*ra from TOI. Very professional. I saw such service only in Vietnam and Malaysia.

Repeat: certainly but will try other girls in the den.What was the damage bro? And what was the quote for massage by 2 girls?

Wood Pecker
11-02-12, 18:46
Hi mates!

I'm a newbie to this forum. I found many fellow mongers trying to help each other in this forum. Some of the reports are of great help. So I decide to post my first FR, a very short one though.

It was sometimes back in the summer of April '12. I always try to visit SG in the afternoon. Headed straight to PB. It was a siesta time for the girls. Only a few were available. Among those, who were available, I found Mohini on the second floor the one, who I could gel with. Here, I want to state that it's better to go there at 12 ish. The agent sets me up for a dance session and I made it clear to the girl that I'm to suck her boobs for at least 5 mins. To my greatest surprise the girl agreed upon the contract. I told the agent that if he comes back after 1 hr and escorts me upto the main road I'the give him some handsome tips. Once the doors were closed I ordered a beer.

The girl is 22. She has really big 36 D, juicy boobs. It seems that two time bombs are ticking inside the pink top. She sarted with a hit Bollywood number. Her bumpy boobs were a fiest for my hungry eyes. Her clean shaved armpits was a proof of her sense of hygiene.

After 2/3 songs she let me to eat her boobs. I started to suck her raised nipples and lick her arolas, but she would not allow FK. Suddenly a bomb exploded inside me and I started to lick her cleanly shaved armpits. The smell of the body spray got me mad. I forgot that I have payed for hot dance. She started squeezing my johnny from outside which had already started to precum. Is was all about fingering the pussy for the next few minutes. She had stubble at her Y which made me more horny. She kept me insisting on Fu* but I told her that, it is due for the next visit. The session ended in some 45 mins. The agent showed up in time and I left safely after paying some tip to him.

Looks: 8.

Attitude : 10+

GFE: 9.

Price: 2100 +

WIR: Yes.

Cheers!

Pecker

JazzyBoy
11-03-12, 17:37
Was in 'city of joy' on an official trip a few days back.

Kolkata thread in this forum is 99% SG which I am not keen on.

Called my trusted SP SU*J, in ba* g*nje. He sent me the snap of his latest chick called l*sa.

Found her gud nd going by the reputation of the SP, went to his flat on an evening.

She was attractive, tall and gr888 figure.

Got into action after some chat. Started undressing each other. She din t have even a bit of flab.

Average DFK, above average BBBJ followed by miss, doggy, cowgal nd finished with miss!

Overall a gr88 experiance!

Looks- 7/10.

Figure-9/10.

GFE-8/10.

Damage- 5k+.5.

WIR- not with dis chick, because SP gets new ones nd till now all were amazing!

SilentWanderer
11-03-12, 20:07

Called my trusted SP SU*J, in ba* g*nje. He sent me the snap of his latest chick called l*sa.Hi JazzyBoy,

Great new direction you provided.

Can you kindly mention the duration, shots, etc. You paid 5. 5K for? Any contacts of the girl?

JazzyBoy
11-04-12, 04:56
Hi JazzyBoy,

Great new direction you provided.

Can you kindly mention the duration, shots, etc. You paid 5. 5K for? Any contacts of the girl?Duration was 2hrs 2 pops.

Asian Geek
11-04-12, 07:36

Called my trusted SP SU*J, in ba* g*nje. He sent me the snap of his latest chick called l*sa. Overall a gr88 experiance!

Figure-9/10.

GFE-8/10.

Damage- 5k+.5.

WIR- not with dis chick, because SP gets new ones nd till now all were amazing!Hi,

Your right. All the posts here are SG's, which I do not like too. I have been trying to get some good action, but have ended up getting massage with "no extras". Is there a way to find this SP? I do not have the PM yet.

GermanyReisen
11-04-12, 16:43
Dear Mongers,

I stay in Germany. I am here in India for my vacation. I will be visiting Kolkatta 26, 28 and 29th of this month. I wonder any one interested for 3er (MMW) or a small gang bang party in kolkatta?

Infact I had a gangbang party in Germany last week. All foreigners and I am the lone Desi. Even thought it was fun, there was still some issues with language. I guess if there is one gangbang or 3er we can have unlimited fun.

I would like to hear from the interested and senior mongers, so that we can plan accordingly!

Timus
11-04-12, 18:25
What was the damage bro? And what was the quote for massage by 2 girls?Sorry was away for a while and hence could not reply. The original deal was pay 2000- upright plus 100 tip to the manager at the entrance. The package includes massage, two pops, CBJ and intercourse. The second girl is an add on who gives a nude body to body massage and upto two pops (if you can). The second girl comes for another 2000. In my case since I said I am not carrying extra money, she pleaded for any amount. When I declined, she was ready for free. But I sensed unnecessary trouble and politely refused.

Paidalyatri
11-05-12, 01:19
Dear Mongers,

I stay in Germany. I am here in India for my vacation. I will be visiting Kolkatta 26, 28 and 29th of this month. I wonder any one interested for 3er (MMW) or a small gang bang party in kolkatta?

Infact I had a gangbang party in Germany last week. All foreigners and I am the lone Desi. Even thought it was fun, there was still some issues with language. I guess if there is one gangbang or 3er we can have unlimited fun.

I would like to hear from the interested and senior mongers, so that we can plan accordingly!Great idea for fun! Pm me details&planning. I will try to involve.

PallavSinha
11-05-12, 13:47
Hi bor.

Can you elaborate by sending me PM.

[

QUOTE=Pkejri; 1344209]If anyone needs any around the mall, let me know. A decent setup is close by.[/QUOTE]

Bkrsingh
11-06-12, 15:17
Hi frends if any one want to share contacts of independent in kolkata.

[Email address deleted by Admin]
Nowadays I find some girls in premium buildings on drugs their mouth odor very bad.

I also not liking many profiles in SG except few.

Bkrsingh
11-06-12, 15:20
Hi bor.

Can you elaborate by sending me PM.

If anyone needs any around the mall, let me know. A decent setup is close by.Me too want some info on this is it independent profile, charges, and place etc.

John1970
11-08-12, 15:21
Hi! All!

Now after a long wait, my tour will start from next Sunday (I. E. 18 Nov). I have been never so excited in my previous tours. As SG has such a magic, which is just amazing. This is for the first time, when few friends from ISG would be joining me there. I apologies to few friends, to whom I could not join there.

I hope this time I try few different things.

Will post when return.

Cheers!

John.

Asian Geek
11-09-12, 08:05
went to t%i spa once again in b. gunge. all thai therapist. i did not like the first one they sent, so got a replacement.

nice 25-27 yo lady, petite and medium rack.

i changed to my birth suit straightaway. she was ok with that. no reactions at all. started massage and well done.

open to extra's but too expensive. asking 7 k for b2b. wtf.

completed the massage and came out.

damage: 3. 3 k.

wir. yes for massage.

AntiKlpd
11-09-12, 16:27
went to t%i spa once again in b. gunge. all thai therapist. i did not like the first one they sent, so got a replacement.

nice 25-27 yo lady, petite and medium rack.

i changed to my birth suit straightaway. she was ok with that. no reactions at all. started massage and well done.

open to extra's but too expensive. asking 7 k for b2b. wtf.

completed the massage and came out.

wir. yes for massage.7k for b2b. wow. that's the best i have heard so far. i hope you did not lol in front of her majesty.

Wood Pecker
11-10-12, 15:34

wir. yes for massage.hello bro.

can you please detail the massage in which you were on your b-day suit with the girl fully dressed, for which you paid 3. 3k. hope it was a sensual massage and not an ayurvedic one for rejuviniation.

Paidalyatri
11-11-12, 00:38
Had anyone tried sg on diwali? I have been told that many new chicks from bengal villages&towns came to sg during puja to earn more as there was rush of mongers there. Locals are requested to write as I am planning to visit there soon.

Asian Geek
11-12-12, 00:37
Hello Bro.

Can you please detail the massage in which you were on your B-day suit with the girl fully dressed, for which you paid 3. 3k. Hope it was a sensual massage and not an ayurvedic one for rejuviniation.It was a proper Thai Massage. With light touches at the right areas, very relaxing but not really sensual.

Asian Geek
11-12-12, 00:39
7k for b2b. Wow. That's the best I have heard so far. I hope you did not LOL in front of her majesty.I almost did and then she was very disappointed that I called her bluff. Crazy thai female!

Xxcyclopsxx
11-12-12, 16:46
Hi Timus,

Please let me know the amount that you paid. And do the SPA have any NE Gals.

Thanks,

Cyclops

Wood Pecker
11-12-12, 16:49
Had anyone tried sg on diwali? I have been told that many new chicks from bengal villages&towns came to sg during puja to earn more as there was rush of mongers there. Locals are requested to write as I am planning to visit there soon.Yes, that is true, as many of the girls in the premiere bldgs are not available on those days.

John1970
11-14-12, 06:54
Friends, who were to join me on SG Tour from 20th Nov, are informed that I will not be available bcz of some family issues.

I wish them luck and Happy diwali too.

Will be joining you later.

John

Uber777
11-14-12, 18:04
Friends, who were to join me on SG Tour from 20th Nov, are informed that I will not be available bcz of some family issues.

I wish them luck and Happy diwali too.

Will be joining you later.

JohnBad bad bad. Never mind. When is the next trip planned mate?

Adi Luv
11-14-12, 19:22
Friends, who were to join me on SG Tour from 20th Nov, are informed that I will not be available bcz of.

JohnNo worries, will plan up next time as I am sure its not worth without you. I hope everything's alright at yours.

Aruncuckoo
11-15-12, 05:08
Anyone around between Nov 18. 29th? With john dropping off due to unavoidable situation, I'm looking for some visitor / locals to join me if anyone is available.

Arun

Kazaam1234
11-16-12, 19:27
Today I went to SG. Mostly I take a lot of time and visit all buildings before I like someone. Today the pimp took me to building 19 and on the ground floor I saw Twinkle.

What a beauty. Perfect figure. Fair and unblemished skin. Best breasts you can ever want. Full see cups.

Very expensive. 5000 for 1 hour dance (she said 6200 for shot)

Dance was ok. She kept looking into the mirror and dancing for herself.

No connect whatsoever. So for the last 2 songs, I told her not to dance. Instead only made out with her. Again, she was a little lost. Was not quite sure what to do.

Maybe thats because she is new.

But with these looks, surely a star in the making.

Face: 10/10.

Attitude: 6/100.

Body: 10/100.

Wir: unlikely. SG has many hidden charms that I want to explore

Uber777
11-16-12, 20:02
Anyone around between Nov 18. 29th? With john dropping off due to unavoidable situation, I'm looking for some visitor / locals to join me if anyone is available.

ArunHey Arun, check your PM for details.

Uber777
11-16-12, 20:08

ArunHey Arun, your PM is not active. How do I contact you?

Aruncuckoo
11-17-12, 08:43
Hey Arun, your PM is not active. How do I contact you?I do have PM and othere are PM'ing me. Any way I dropped you a message.

Arun

Member #4209
11-17-12, 09:50
After the rip off in Sonagachi last month, yesterday I went to Khidderpore red light area. I often go to Khidderpore for work purpose and have seen the red light area. I have seen many girls stand outside the brothel during evening time out of which some are truly very sexy and beautiful. After I finished my work in Khidderpore, I went to the brothel opposite fancy market and besides the Monginis shop. I went there with great courage and saw few girls standing in front corridor but they were not good. I asked them their rate they told 200Rs for 1 shot. I told I don't like them and wanted some more girls. Then suddenly a young teenager sexy chick in the inside corridor caught my attention. She was without make up at that time still looking beautiful and sexy like a normal teenager girl. I asked her the rate she told 220- went inside with her, no grabbing or pushing forcefully which I experienced in Sonagachi. I was little tensed because of last month's robbery in sonagachi but as time passed I experienced that this place is safe and cool. I went inside she told me to give money. I told her I want to spend 1hour with her, she quoted 650Rs and Rs10 for condom. I had condom with myself but still have to shell out 650+10 its a rule as per the girl. She told me to go up the stairs and wait till she comes. She came after 5mins opened the door of her room. It was a small room but neat and clean. It had a bed, a small tv and her small wardrobe with her cosmetics and garments. It was an ok room as per price. I thanked god that atleast I have to not fuck a girl beside a kitchen like the last time I had to do in sonagachi. She closed the door and started the tv. I asked her what she will allow me to do? She told everything (everything means only intercourse and foreplay to them no kiss, no BJ, no licking pussy :P) I asked her name she told R. She told she is there from 5years. She didn't talked much and not any intimacy. I told her that I will give you a shot at first as she was very sexy and I was little bit desperate to fuck her and see her pussy. She took off her leggings and then her red sexy panty and my god her pussy was very sexy. She was neat and clean no bad smell nothing. I gave her the condom she pulled over my dick and started handjob but as she had very sharp nails I decided to do it myself. She was lying and watching tv and told me I can do fondling and intercourse. I told her I wanted to grab her boobs so she lifted her top, she had nice boobs with little fatty stomach. Its acceptable for the price I paid. I should not expect a 10k model like figure for 650bucks. I started grabbing her boobs and pressing them they were soft. Her whole body was very neat and clean. I touched her whole body feeled the heat of her body. After sometime I got a bit hard so I started fucking her. After some time I cummed. She gave me a tissue paper and asked to wipe the johnny and throw the stuffs in dust bin. I did the same. She was then doing make up with her cosmetics. I was watching her sexy back and butt. She again lied on the bed took off her panties and told me to get my johnny raised again I fondled her for 10-15mins again but as I was very tired from all day work my johnny was not getting hard enough. She gave me time to get my johnny raised, in the meantime I was fondling her touching all her body parts. Man she was very sexy, she had shaved pussy, shaved armpits with beautiful smell as she was fresh at that time. She told she gets 6-7customers per night. I went there at 4pm and most probably I was her first customer as she was just getting ready for the night sessions when the real business starts. After about 40mins she told me to leave. Put on her clothes, sexy top and sexy leggings with the red panty and did some final makeups. I dressed myself and left.

Overall good experience as per price. I understood that Gals there have professional attitude not any intimacy or any extras like Sonagachi. As I was coming down the stairs I saw another teenager girl in jeans and top even more sexy and a guy was bargaining with her. According to the girl the real business starts after 8pm and continues till 12pm so at 4pm when I reached most of the girls were sleeping. As I was coming out of the corridor I was another sexy bengali girl getting dressed up in yellow saree will try her next time I reach there. I came out and left.

Overall Experience was Ok / Good as per price and no rip offs! Quite safe place to enjoy at a low budget.

Girl Face : 6/10.

Attitude : 5/10.

Damages: 650+10=660bucks total.

WIR: Yes, will try some other sexy bengali girls in saree inside the corridor.

Kazaam1234
11-17-12, 13:17
I never go for st. I think ti will be a waste if it only lasts for 20 mins or so.

Do the women spend an hour with you. Can you make out all the while. Maybe not even go for the sex?

Pallavan
11-17-12, 14:44
Today I went to SG. Mostly I take a lot of time and visit all buildings before I like someone. Today the pimp took me to building 19 and on the ground floor I saw Twinkle.

What a beauty. Perfect figure. Fair and unblemished skin. Best breasts you can ever want. Full see cups.

Very expensive. 5000 for 1 hour dance (she said 6200 for shot)

Dance was ok. She kept looking into the mirror and dancing for herself.

No connect whatsoever. So for the last 2 songs, I told her not to dance. Instead only made out with her. Again, she was a little lost. Was not quite sure what to do.

Maybe thats because she is new.

But with these looks, surely a star in the making.

Face: 10/10.

Attitude: 6/100.

Body: 10/100.

Wir: unlikely. SG has many hidden charms that I want to exploreHello friend.

Twinkle. Twinkle. Little star.

Stars will cost more.

You have yourself admitted 'it is very expensive'

Is that in this confusion, you have given 6 per 100? And 10 per 100? For attitude and body respectively.

Ok. Leave it.

Wish you better luck next time.

Pallavan

Aruncuckoo
11-17-12, 15:41
Today I went to SG. Mostly I take a lot of time and visit all buildings before I like someone. Today the pimp took me to building 19 and on the ground floor I saw Twinkle.How to contact you, do you have PM?

Arun

Paidalyatri
11-17-12, 16:26
Dear hitesh&other friends! I am planning a visit to calcutta on 27-30 November, so interested friends may re shedule their dates. Shall stay in central near which many massage parlours situated. Total relax! Hitesh enjoy in sg in baris in front of ganga jamuna, cheag and best.

Kazaam1234
11-17-12, 20:33
Sorry Bro. It was out of 10. The looks are to die for.

Hello friend.

Twinkle. Twinkle. Little star.

Stars will cost more.

You have yourself admitted 'it is very expensive'

Is that in this confusion, you have given 6 per 100? And 10 per 100? For attitude and body respectively.

Ok. Leave it.

Wish you better luck next time.

Pallavan

ManOfLove
11-19-12, 08:20
Call it a funjoyment after a busy day's work went to EL*TE HE*L*H SPA located near Gariahat. Its located on the top floor of a juice shop in summer. While you go up you can see gates being chained to avoid unusual situation that mite arise. After first gate you reach a gym. The gate boy will show you a waiting place to be sited on sofa. Then after few mins you will be escorted by a pimp again opening a chained gate to reach the actual spa. U will be alloted a massage room. SPA being visually in dim light and AC. Small room with a treatment bed. The pimp will show you girls one-by-one gretting with hello. U have to choose a girl and pay Rs. 2000 + 100 (at desk) for 2 hrs of service. First hour being normal massage or body-to-body whatever you wish for and next hr sex play with CBJ / BBBJ, fuck in every position not to mention a condom will be provided for the same. Adviced to make the massuase to do the fucking rather than you doing it.

Eventually you will be disturbed by one more girl coming in without being asked to and given offers like sandwich masssage, double play, dual fuck etc for another 2000 rs. Avoid as per as your choice.

Girl on service : Pinki.

Face : 5/10.

Attitude : Good.

Curves : Better.

Damage : Rs. 2000 + 100 + 1000 (to 2nd girl 4 awesum BJ and sucking)

WIR : No. Should have bigger & better rooms.

Pallavan
11-19-12, 12:49
Sorry Bro. It was out of 10. The looks are to die for.Thank you friend.

Nothing serious.

Just for fun.

We can spend anything if it deserves.

Bye,

Pallavan

DeltaKing
11-19-12, 17:48
I can join.

DK

Arun

VenomSnake
11-19-12, 22:14
Guys I will be in digha in December, any suggestions! I AM AWARE ABOUT ALL THE LODGES / hotel SCENE, is it still there if new areas which are those? Where to find the meat for LT? Want to try as many possible in three days at digha.

Member #4209
11-20-12, 04:47
Call it a funjoyment after a busy day's work went to EL*TE HE*L*H SPA located near Gariahat. Its located on the top floor of a juice shop in summer. While you go up you can see gates being chained to avoid unusual situation that mite arise. After first gate you reach a gym. The gate boy will show you a waiting place to be sited on sofa. Then after few mins you will be escorted by a pimp again opening a chained gate to reach the actual spa. U will be alloted a massage room. SPA being visually in dim light and AC. Small room with a treatment bed. The pimp will show you girls one-by-one gretting with hello. U have to choose a girl and pay Rs. 2000 + 100 (at desk) for 2 hrs of service. First hour being normal massage or body-to-body whatever you wish for and next hr sex play with CBJ / BBBJ, fuck in every position not to mention a condom will be provided for the same. Adviced to make the massuase to do the fucking rather than you doing it.

Eventually you will be disturbed by one more girl coming in without being asked to and given offers like sandwich masssage, double play, dual fuck etc for another 2000 rs. Avoid as per as your choice.

Girl on service : Pinki.

Face : 5/10.

Attitude : Good.

Curves : Better.

Damage : Rs. 2000 + 100 + 1000 (to 2nd girl 4 awesum BJ and sucking)

WIR : No. Should have bigger & better rooms.Can you please tell how to reach elite health spa from gariahat more? And do I have to make appointment prior to reach there? Is it above dayal jewellery shop? How are the girls there as per figure?

Karuna
11-20-12, 12:00
Can you please tell how to reach elite health spa from gariahat more? And do I have to make appointment prior to reach there? Is it above dayal jewellery shop? How are the girls there as per figure?Check your message.

Karuna

Karuna
11-20-12, 12:02
Can you please tell how to reach elite health spa from gariahat more? And do I have to make appointment prior to reach there? Is it above dayal jewellery shop? How are the girls there as per figure?You don't have the PM.

So not able to share.

Sorry!

Fresh Meat
11-20-12, 16:22
Guys I will be in digha in December, any suggestions! I AM AWARE ABOUT ALL THE LODGES / hotel SCENE, is it still there if new areas which are those? Where to find the meat for LT? Want to try as many possible in three days at digha.Hotel chalantika (old digha) you need to go inside from the bus stand, this road is opposite of the beach and you need to walk 5. 7 mins to reach the hotel on your left side, you get girls and boudi or married women.

Try it safe.

VenomSnake
11-20-12, 20:47
Hotel chalantika (old digha) you need to go inside from the bus stand, this road is opposite of the beach and you need to walk 5. 7 mins to reach the hotel on your left side, you get girls and boudi or married women.

Try it safe.Thanks. I have been reading / following a lot of your posts. They are great. Very helpful.

Anymore suggestion as I am going to be there for three days.

ManOfLove
11-20-12, 22:28
Can you please tell how to reach elite health spa from gariahat more? And do I have to make appointment prior to reach there? Is it above dayal jewellery shop? How are the girls there as per figure?Just type the name in justdial you will get the exact loc.

No prior appointment is needed.

Girls are mostly bengali.

Decent and open to any request.

ManOfLove
11-20-12, 22:59

Very expensive. 5000 for 1 hour dance (she said 6200 for shot) 5k for a dance seems expensive at bld 19.

Even new comer asks no more than 3k.

May I know the name of the pimp you were with?

Member #4209
11-21-12, 15:33
Just type the name in justdial you will get the exact loc.

No prior appointment is needed.

Girls are mostly bengali.

Decent and open to any request.Ok I will go there, have got the address from justdial, as per justdial it is above dayal jewellery shop and near gariahat crossing. One thing I want to ask are the girls there safe for oral sex or for licking pussy? I mean any tension about STD's there? If yes then I would prefer myself to stick to only CBJ and shot.

ManOfLove
11-21-12, 23:21
Ok I will go there, have got the address from justdial, as per justdial it is above dayal jewellery shop and near gariahat crossing. One thing I want to ask are the girls there safe for oral sex or for licking pussy? I mean any tension about STD's there? If yes then I would prefer myself to stick to only CBJ and shot.IMO B2B CBJ nd shot-protected.

Pallavan
11-22-12, 06:35
Ok I will go there, have got the address from justdial, as per justdial it is above dayal jewellery shop and near gariahat crossing. One thing I want to ask are the girls there safe for oral sex or for licking pussy? I mean any tension about STD's there? If yes then I would prefer myself to stick to only CBJ and shot.Hello brother,

""I mean any tension about STD's there?""

It depends upon the local condition there that nobody knows and also individual personal mindset.

STD will never be visible.

How can others give guarantee for this! Nobody can give correct position in all these matters.

Please try to be safe always. Never take risk.

Pallavan.

Member #4209
11-22-12, 08:56
With such detailed discussions elt has stopped taking new comers, went there today and was straight away refused, the manager said facility has been closed down. Broadnet please be mature. No wonder you had such bad experience in SG!

Moderator please look into this.No its not because of me, in another forum they were openly sharing the address and contact information of the spa and then I read that there was huge LE activity there that's why I think the facility is closed down.

Paidalyatri
11-23-12, 02:03
Cal trip 27-30 almost sure. Welcome company, help, conveyance, drink, dine share with real friends. Pm soon with phone no / contact.

Fresh Meat
11-23-12, 03:19
Direction :- go to gol park and take a auto and get down at jadavpur thana, the police station will be on your right side. Cross the road to reach the gate of the police station and start walking in the opposite direction that is back to golpark direction. Now as you walk you will get a wine shop on your left, say within 2-3 mins and then you will see a parlour on the ground floor inside the cutting. The parlour is not on the road but visible from the footpath, the parlour building is situated some 10 steps inside from the footpath.

You will get stuff there ideal time to go is post 2 o clock. 6 o clock.

Try it and post a report.

Wood Pecker
11-23-12, 16:10
To Lord Voldermort, John 1970 & other senior members.

Sirs,

Please give your views regarding the service provided in the massage parlours. Are they worth visiting? I'm a bit confused regarding the safety issues too.

Regards,

Wood Pecker

John1970
11-24-12, 08:29
Hi All,

I always follow the FRs of different mongers friends, where they share different kind of massages in SPAs. Where they mostly spend 3K-5k easily and eventually 25% of them com out satisfied. Some guys have some complex, where until they spend 5K in a SPA, their male ego is not satisfied.

Now I tell you my way of massage. I go to SG, take a bongat800-1000 bucks. Since they are ready to every thing to amuse you, I just give them a small baby oil bottle to them. I use to tell them that just massage me badly, from head to toe, to release all the stress caused by long travel. I also smell them a tip of 100-200 bucks. And I tell you what I get such massage, which can be a good reply to Thai Massage Parlous's professional massage. Followed by a session of my choice inclusive of BJ or what ever I wish.

May be few friends find my way very cheap and LS, but I tell you guys I am made this way and I can't help it out.

Cheers,

JOHN

Paidalyatri
11-24-12, 13:34
To Lord Voldermort, John 1970 & other senior members.

Sirs,

Please give your views regarding the service provided in the massage parlours. Are they worth visiting? I'm a bit confused regarding the safety issues too.

Regards,

Wood PeckerCalcutta has many variety of sex, from 5star to cheapest one. U can enjoy in a / see mansions to open treeside and even on river. Such diversity is the mark of this city. As for massage parlours, girls may not compete with young girls of sg. Le raids also heard upon them. But one thing makes edge over sg-bbj, which is easily avail in mp but rare in sg! Once near kalighat, I got bbj in a restaurent cabin so all depends on girl you found.

Surya12
11-24-12, 20:33

ArunHi Arun,

May I join with you.

Please Pm.

Surya

Surya12
11-25-12, 05:01
Cal trip 27-30 almost sure. Welcome company, help, conveyance, drink, dine share with real friends. Pm soon with phone no / contact.Bro Paidalyatri,

May I join with you?

Please reply.

Thanks,

Surya

SexualEnergy19
11-25-12, 08:09
Gents,

New down here and utterly confused with the scene. Went to T* spa the other day but wid mixed results. I mean 7 grand fer a b2b aint worth. Could the experienced guys.

Out here point in the right direction? Have been to Thailand europe etx. And thats straightforward. Just need the guidance here.

Member #4209
11-25-12, 11:54
As I am a newbie into the mongering thing (only 2 experiences in SG and Khidderpore) , can anyone suggest me a good Viagra / drug to maintain erection and avoid premature ejaculation? I have heard that Suhagra has many side effects. Suggest me a good capsule which I can take 30mins before sex and maintain good erection and avoid early ejaculation.

Aruncuckoo
11-25-12, 13:39
Hi Arun,

May I join with you.

Please Pm.

SuryaSorry I'm done with my trip, I was there between 18th. 20th Nov (I wrongly mentioned my duration in my earlier report, had a very nice time. THere are other guys planning, please approach them.

Arun

Jkrt2009
11-25-12, 19:45
Hi All,

I always follow the FRs of different mongers friends, where they share different kind of massages in SPAs. Where they mostly spend 3K-5k easily and eventually 25% of them com out satisfied. Some guys have some complex, where until they spend 5K in a SPA, their male ego is not satisfied.

Now I tell you my way of massage. I go to SG, take a bongat800-1000 bucks. Since they are ready to every thing to amuse you, I just give them a small baby oil bottle to them. I use to tell them that just massage me badly, from head to toe, to release all the stress caused by long travel. I also smell them a tip of 100-200 bucks. And I tell you what I get such massage, which can be a good reply to Thai Massage Parlous's professional massage. Followed by a session of my choice inclusive of BJ or what ever I wish.

May be few friends find my way very cheap and LS, but I tell you guys I am made this way and I can't help it out.

Cheers,

JOHNRealy you are talented.

John1970
11-26-12, 06:04
Realy you are talented.JKRT. Hi,

Welcome to ISG buddy. Good to see you here. You are the guy who has given me lot of inputs about SG. I hope many mongers will be getting a lot of information from you. We will have great time at ISG.

Cheers,

John

Pallavan
11-26-12, 13:43
Hello friends,

Almost all the posts are related to the premium buildings girls and above Rs. 2000 / only. The details / information (decent girls in decent buildings and their locations) where the stuff, not the street girls, is available for under Rs. 1000 or so at SG, will be of more useful to the section of the mongering mass there.

Thanks,

Pallavan

Man In India
11-26-12, 15:44
That's fantastic, John!

Thank you for sharing this. I will try this next time for sure.

Hi All,

Cheers,

JOHN

John1970
11-26-12, 17:57
Hello friends,

Almost all the posts are related to the premium buildings girls and above Rs. 2000 / only. The details / information (decent girls in decent buildings and their locations) where the stuff, not the street girls, is available for under Rs. 1000 or so at SG, will be of more useful to the section of the mongering mass there.

Thanks,

PallavanHi,

If you go through previous posts of ISG, will find many information about low budget stuff. For that you have to enter from tamline side. There are hundreds of streets girls standing on the street. You have to take only one precaution that don't pick the girl, standing on the middle of the street. Go for the girl who is standing on the entrance of their house. They will cast you 400-500 bucks for an hour. You have to make clear everything clear, before handing over the money to avoid "RANDI RONA"

John

Pallavan
11-26-12, 19:27
As I am a newbie into the mongering thing (only 2 experiences in SG and Khidderpore) , can anyone suggest me a good Viagra / drug to maintain erection and avoid premature ejaculation? I have heard that Suhagra has many side effects. Suggest me a good capsule which I can take 30mins before sex and maintain good erection and avoid early ejaculation.Hello brother,

So you want to be in full erection, for the entire period of operation.

Oh! What a greedy man you are!

Well. Capsules / drugs will give you temporary erection / pleasure but permanent damage!

Go natural! Do natural! Nothing to worry!

Prevention is better than cure.

Pallavan.

Pallavan
11-26-12, 19:39
Hi All,

Now I tell you my way of massage. I go to SG, take a bongat800-1000 bucks. Since they are ready to every thing to amuse you, I just give them a small baby oil bottle to them. .

Cheers,

JOHNHi John,

Super. Very fine. Nice piece of information. Your method is very cheap and best. I like it very much. After all, all the ladies are having the same items but only size will differ.

I just want some details here for the benefit of all our friends who want to have the cheap and best route. What are all the buildings and their locations where the bongs are available at 800-1000 bucks.

Thanks.

Pallavan

Saurav
11-26-12, 21:21
Direction :- go to gol park and take a auto and get down at jadavpur thana, the police station will be on your right side. Cross the road to reach the gate of the police station and start walking in the opposite direction that is back to golpark direction. Now as you walk you will get a wine shop on your left, say within 2-3 mins and then you will see a parlour on the ground floor inside the cutting. The parlour is not on the road but visible from the footpath, the parlour building is situated some 10 steps inside from the footpath.

You will get stuff there ideal time to go is post 2 o clock. 6 o clock.

Try it and post a report.How much? How are the girls?

Stun Gun
11-27-12, 05:14
--- can anyone suggest me a good Viagra / drug to maintain erection and avoid premature ejaculation? ---Refer to my below post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1333793#post1333793

JaneMan1
11-27-12, 05:46
Refer to my below post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1333793#post1333793Very helpful and appropriate write-up.

Thanks!

John1970
11-27-12, 07:27
Hi John,

Super. Very fine. Nice piece of information. Your method is very cheap and best. I like it very much. After all, all the ladies are having the same items but only size will differ.

I just want some details here for the benefit of all our friends who want to have the cheap and best route. What are all the buildings and their locations where the bongs are available at 800-1000 bucks.

Thanks.

PallavanHi!

It's very easy man. Just enter from tramline side (follow my SG map). You will find pimps there, who are ready to take you to cheap buildings. Just tell them about your budget. They will take you to buildings which take from 600 to 1000 / Hr girls. Very much safe and without Nakhras. If you offer them to tip 100-200 rs they will leave no space to satisfy you, unlike Premium building babes.

Cheers,

John

Fresh Meat
11-27-12, 11:39
How much? How are the girls?Girls are good, and rates are around 1k.

Wood Pecker
11-28-12, 06:22
Thanks John 1970 for your views. Thanks Paidalyatri for your reply.

I've another open query. Once I repeated a girl named karishma in bldg 8B in the second floor room facing the stairs. She had ostritch egg boobs and very soft nipples of a teenager. One can melt them with the tip of his tongue. I hold my temptations back not to bite them. Very very bushy at her Y. I dipped my nose into it and felt as if lost in the jungles of amazon. Not quite sure if she is still there. She allowed boob sucking, fingering etc even in a dance session. Is it a general concept in the premier bldgs. To enhance service on repetition, or a rare experience? Replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards and Cheers,

Wood Pecker

Member #4209
11-28-12, 07:08
Hi!

It's very easy man. Just enter from tramline side (follow my SG map). You will find pimps there, who are ready to take you to cheap buildings. Just tell them about your budget. They will take you to buildings which take from 600 to 1000 / Hr girls. Very much safe and without Nakhras. If you offer them to tip 100-200 rs they will leave no space to satisfy you, unlike Premium building babes.

Cheers,

JohnIs the tramline entry connecting bk pal avenue safer than exide entry? Because last time I was robbed at exide entry. As I am not a paid member I am not able to see your map so can you please tell me how to get hold of pimps from tramline entry.

Thanks

John1970
11-29-12, 03:03
Is the tramline entry connecting bk pal avenue safer than exide entry? Because last time I was robbed at exide entry. As I am not a paid member I am not able to see your map so can you please tell me how to get hold of pimps from tramline entry.

ThanksHi!

Actually Tramline entry can be called poor men's entry. All low budget things and customers enter from that side. So Neither LE or Bad elements are seen there. All these things happen only at Exide entry, as all types of big fishes enter from there. I never enter from there. You can ask for Lagan at Tramline, he has good coverage and is allowed to enter all buildings of SG.

Paidalyatri
11-29-12, 03:05
Thanks John 1970 for your views. Thanks Paidalyatri for your reply.

I've another open query. Once I repeated a girl named karishma in bldg 8B in the second floor room facing the stairs. She had ostritch egg boobs and very soft nipples of a teenager. One can melt them with the tip of his tongue. I hold my temptations back not to bite them. Very very bushy at her Y. I dipped my nose into it and felt as if lost in the jungles of amazon. Not quite sure if she is still there. She allowed boob sucking, fingering etc even in a dance session. Is it a general concept in the premier bldgs. To enhance service on repetition, or a rare experience? Replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards and Cheers,

Wood PeckerGenerally regulars are treated VIP in sg by pimps and masis. When I enter in no 4, get a homely treatment I. E. Payment after action, changing girl in night and lesser payment. But once in a bari opp to pb, got a reverse experience. Girl Priya with whom I had st, made nakhras in night and owner was also rude. So all is your luck here.

Surya12
11-29-12, 14:04
Hi All Bros,

First of all I would like to thank Bro John for his PM me about SG pimp contacts. You are the man, Bro!

Sencond, right now Iam in Kolkata and Iam alone. Any Bro in Kolkata now may join with me for fun. I would appreciate and please to buy you a beer!

Waiting for you all Bro!

Surya!

Wood Pecker
11-29-12, 16:15
Thanks a ton Paidalyatri! I've another query. Is the building you mentioned as no 4, a premier one? If it is so, could you please recommend a girl along with her rate (ST) from that building? I've been sticking to the premier buildings for quite sometimes now, feeling a need to push my boundries further. Needs no mention that I'm lured by John 1970 's reports

Regards & Cheers.

Pecker

Paidalyatri
11-30-12, 03:02
Thanks a ton Paidalyatri! I've another query. Is the building you mentioned as no 4, a premier one? If it is so, could you please recommend a girl along with her rate (ST) from that building? I've been sticking to the premier buildings for quite sometimes now, feeling a need to push my boundries further. Needs no mention that I'm lured by John 1970 's reports

Regards & Cheers.

PeckerPremium is a self made catagory used by some ISG members. In fact, I have seen girls in nk, pb the same tried by me in other low cost baris. So, if you seek real fun, do'nt go for name.

John1970
11-30-12, 09:52
Hi All!

A lot has been written and discussed by our seniors like Lord, Inblr and Pinga98 about, how girls are promoted to Premier buildings in SG. There is no guarantee about quality, if you choose that by amount you pay. When a girl is entered to SG, first thing is asked to her how much she can pay to the owner of the room. Now if she comes from a strong financial background, she can afford rent of 50-60 K of Premium buildings, will take that. Now if she is very beautiful but lacks funds, so will go to non-famous buildings.

So what we see that if you spend time searching the buildings, are not so famous, you will definitely find those hidden gems. They would be busy in earning money to take premium buildings room, and will start charging as per Those rates likeat2600. 4000. So poor people like me try to explore those gems, who are in poor buildings at 1/3 of the cast of premium girls. But my friends RANDIS are RANDIS. A lot of luck works in this field. I strongly believe in fuck and forget. If they try to tell me story of their families, I think only about time, I paid for. I am no where interested in their sad story, as I am there for fun.

One of my friend married a SG girl few year back. He became emotionally involved with her. After few years, when he used to travel out of city, due to his office work. She started her old business in his absence. Now, when he came to know about all her activities, he left to unknown destination with her. What I mean is once a working girl, is always a working girl.

Take care

Cheers,

John

Wood Pecker
11-30-12, 16:47
Premium is a self made catagory used by some ISG members. In fact, I have seen girls in nk, pb the same tried by me in other low cost baris. So, if you seek real fun, do'nt go for name.Yes I agree with you that premier / premium is a coinage thrown by some seniors, perhaps due to A / see rooms, fairer skinned north indian girls and the high rates one pays for the package (2600 ph for st). I've never been to any so called "non-premier buildings". I need a breakthrough. So I'd like to request you seniors to suggest me a bari for a debut. I'd start with st.

Regards & Cheers,

Pecker

John1970
11-30-12, 19:49
Yes I agree with you that premier / premium is a coinage thrown by some seniors, perhaps due to A / see rooms, fairer skinned north indian girls and the high rates one pays for the package (2600 ph for st). I've never been to any so called "non-premier buildings". I need a breakthrough. So I'd like to request you seniors to suggest me a bari for a debut. I'd start with st.

Regards & Cheers,

PeckerHi,

Mongers, who are new to SG and want some cheap stuff, other than Premium stuff, have to do only one thing. Just ask pimps to take you under 1K stuff. There are buildings like Baudi bari. 97, .7, 4 and many more, which are charging from 600-1000 / hr. Until you become smart, don't try to indulge in Street Girls. If you have any Senior of ISG with you, then no problem. Pimps will tell you to keep away from Street gals, as they don't get any cut from street girls. I always fix a deal with my pimp that If I like any street girl, I will give him Rs 100 per girl as commission, if he helps me to make a deal with that girl. In this way, chances of taking risks are reduced to nil. Because if I am with a Pimp, any Street girl will not try to act over smart with me. So things work this way.

Cheers,

John

Deepak28
12-01-12, 09:28
John,

The information you provide is really nice and helps new mongers like me. Would like to see these kind of update.

Thanks bro

Hi!

Cheers,

John

Wood Pecker
12-01-12, 15:39
Hi,

Mongers, who are new to SG and want some cheap stuff, other than Premium stuff, have to do only one thing. Just ask pimps to take you under 1K stuff. There are buildings like Baudi bari. 97, .7, 4 and many more, which are charging from 600-1000 / hr. Until you become smart, don't try to indulge in Street Girls. If you have any Senior of ISG with you, then no problem. Pimps will tell you to keep away from Street gals, as they don't get any cut from street girls. I always fix a deal with my pimp that If I like any street girl, I will give him Rs 100 per girl as commission, if he helps me to make a deal with that girl. In this way, chances of taking risks are reduced to nil. Because if I am with a Pimp, any Street girl will not try to act over smart with me. So things work this way.

Cheers,

JohnHi,

Thank you John1970 for your priceless report.

Xxcyclopsxx
12-01-12, 16:31
Hi Guys,

I have to SG 3-4 times but I have never been to premium building in SG. I am attracted towards North east, Nepali girls. Please fellow mongers guide me with North east girls in SG. Also guide me with good massage parlors or other places in kolkata with good service.

Thanks,

Cyclops

John1970
12-02-12, 07:34
Hi Guys,

I have to SG 3-4 times but I have never been to premium building in SG. I am attracted towards North east, Nepali girls. Please fellow mongers guide me with North east girls in SG. Also guide me with good massage parlors or other places in kolkata with good service.

Thanks,

CyclopsActually Nepali and NE material is taken as low cast segment at SG. Unfortunately, apart from having good looks and fair color, Nepalis are not well paid girls there. So at Premium Buildings, you will definitely not find them. You have to rely upon pimps. Nepalis are very pro and will not treat a non Nepali well. There will be language problem too, as they come from rural and far east area of Nepal and N. Eest states. But any how you do you your job. Better, if you go for one hr option, instead of short time with them, will cast you 400/500 per hr. For short time they take 150-200 Rs. If you enter from Tramline, there are lot of nepali and NE dens.

Hope it helps.

Jon

Member #4209
12-02-12, 15:51
This is my 2nd report from Khidderpore brothel. Today I went there at about 2pm. 6-8girls were standing out of which 3 were beautiful and one of them had model like slim figure and butt. I choosed her went inside with her. Quoted 660 for an hour of fun, gave her the money went inside with her to the room upstairs. Room clean, bed ordinary and a small LED Tv. She started the dvd player and turned off the lights. I told her to turn on the lights but she rejected. I asked her " Are you shy"? She smiled. Asked her name she told N*a. I turned on the dim lights and the tv was on. She told me to give shot. I told her my main purpose is not shot, but to spend 1 hour good time with her chit chatting and fondling. I started chatting with her at the same time was touching her sexy legs, lifted her mini skirt and took her panty off. I told her to lift her top. Her nipples were erect and she had no fat in stomach. Feeled and touched her body and chatted with her for one hour. We chit chatted about various things also about how I was ripped off in sonagachi last month. But her main motive was shot. After about 40mins she told to give another 660 for another 1 hour. But I declined and agreed for only 30mins. Gave her the money which she happily accepted. Fondled her, did some masturbation sawing her sexy body and pressing her boobs, her nipples were erect. I was not comfortable to fuck as the bed was very hard and only one angle is allowed. I masturbated for another 15mins seeing her pussy and fondling and finally popped, she cleaned me and then watched tv with her for some time and left. Overall ok experience. The girl was very sexy. She told she is from M*the. Her father died that's why she's onto this business to support her family consisting of her mother and brother. She told she pays 1500 per month as room rent to the masi and gets 1-2customers per day and she is quite happy here. The whole night charge is 1670- I pressed her boobs and butt for the final time and left.

Overall experience: 5/10 so so.

Girl figure: 7/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Damage: 1100 for 1. 5hours.

WIR: Yes as the place is quite safe. She told we are not robbers like Sonagachi and Kalighat girls and we maintain very hygiene and our masi is very strict in these matters so you can come here without any tension.

Pallavan
12-02-12, 17:56
Hello friends,

There are hundreds of buildings and thousands of workers in SG. It's true that not all the workers will be getting clients daily. They are also having families and their own commitments. Let's be more liberal in spending there, to help those workers atleast on humanitarian grounds.

Pallavan

John1970
12-03-12, 06:52
Hello friends,

There are hundreds of buildings and thousands of workers in SG. It's true that not all the workers will be getting clients daily. They are also having families and their own commitments. Let's be more liberal in spending there, to help those workers atleast on humanitarian grounds.

PallavanPallavan,

I really appreciate your thought to help SG gals. But take care of one thing, while helping them, please don't put yourself in such situation that you too find your self in financial crisis. LOLZ.

John

SilentWanderer
12-03-12, 15:18
This is my 2nd report from Khidderpore brothel. Today I went there at about 2pm. 6-8girls were standing out of which 3 were beautiful and one of them had model like slim figure and butt.Hi Broadnet6,

I applaud your great contribution. Can you kindly provide exact directions for reaching the place? Need pointers to locate the exact location as don't have much idea about that part of the city!

Wood Pecker
12-03-12, 16:04
This is my 2nd report from Khidderpore brothel. Overall experience: 5/10 so so.

Girl figure: 7/10.

Can come here without any tension.Hi Friend!

Nice write-up. I loved it, except the musterbating part, however it is personal. Just feeling curious to know why you rated your exp at 5/10? You're quite happy aren't you?

Regards & Cheers,

Pecker

Pallavan
12-03-12, 19:10
Pallavan,

I really appreciate your thought to help SG gals. But take care of one thing, while helping them, please don't put yourself in such situation that you too find your self in financial crisis. LOLZ.

JohnYes. Of course.

Thanks.

It is understood that spending liberal is subject to availability of funds in our purse / pocket only.

Thank you again.

ManOfLove
12-03-12, 22:09
Ever since I ve been visiting No 12 I saw this girl on 2nd Floor. But never been able to actually get her free. My bad.

I want to know does anyone know her by her service and her charges.

Sharing is much appreciated.

Regards

Fresh Meat
12-04-12, 04:52
As all are focused on SG here, I would like to share some other lesser known areas.

1. Sheoraphully :- situated in hugli with direct train from howrah station, large supply of women of the low end, cost is 150 bucks, all services provided subject tot your negotiation skill

2. Uluberia jetty :- rip off zone, better to avoid, however good supply of women. If you go, go with limited cash, definite rip off zone.

3. Naihati :. Cool area and decent service, with better rooms. Can be visited during afternoon

4. Titagarh :. Pretty large pool to select, and the stuff is also good but low end. They don't wear flashy dress like SG.

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.

DattaKm31
12-04-12, 07:04
Have been visiting SG 10 years and have hit upon this forum lately. I feel ashamed that I haven't gone and visited all the houses in SG. I was stuck in the house no. 4 or 5 that is the last one probably 3 or 4 storied and a couple of houses. In house 4 or 5 There was my FAV named. Shat (U. Tell you frnds. She used to charge 1000 for any FETISh you might have. Tell and Try and she used to be game. She was around 5ft1. With a mild paunch and 36C. Lately she is missing from the scene for about a year or so. Heard she is married and left but again one more version says she is back. Haven't been there lately so wouldn't know.

In case any one of you do have any knowledge or would try and enquire please share with us. But I tell you she is game for any FETISH you might have and trust me on this. I am a fetish man with reasonable vices I know.

Would also appreciate if any of you could kindly share with me the phone numbers of Jag, RAmUd. And lag.

My pimp used to be shail*dr. And Baha. Your and both were a little lazy. Would appreciate a reply to this.

Member #4209
12-04-12, 08:10
Hi Friend!

Nice write-up. I loved it, except the musterbating part, however it is personal. Just feeling curious to know why you rated your exp at 5/10? You're quite happy aren't you?

Regards & Cheers,

PeckerI rated overall exp as 5 out of 10 because the girl was very shy and the bed was hard not soft so I felt uncomfortable to fuck as I had pain in knee joint and she told only one angle is allowed no doggy or riding on top. That's why was bit dissapointed otherwise the girl was very sexy. And what I liked most is the place is quite safe and cool.

Member #4209
12-04-12, 08:21
Hi Broadnet6,

I applaud your great contribution. Can you kindly provide exact directions for reaching the place? Need pointers to locate the exact location as don't have much idea about that part of the city!See this map you will get the directions: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=22. 540098&lon=88. 3242071&z=19&l=0&m=be

Andres1
12-04-12, 18:59
One of my friend is in kolkata presently. He hasnt yet visited SG before but want to try it. Since he is there for some official work, so he gets free by 6:00PM in evening.

If any of the senior mongers can let him go with them to SG for a safe experience since he has a fear of cheating girls in SG in night, it will be very good for him and his confidence and his knowledge also of SG to come alone next time.

IF anyone interested for accompanying him to SG on Wednesday 6th December, please message back with your number so he can contact you.

Andres

Xxcyclopsxx
12-04-12, 19:19
Actually Nepali and NE material is taken as low cast segment at SG. Unfortunately, apart from having good looks and fair color, Nepalis are not well paid girls there. So at Premium Buildings, you will definitely not find them. You have to rely upon pimps. Nepalis are very pro and will not treat a non Nepali well. There will be language problem too, as they come from rural and far east area of Nepal and N. Eest states. But any how you do you your job. Better, if you go for one hr option, instead of short time with them, will cast you 400/500 per hr. For short time they take 150-200 Rs. If you enter from Tramline, there are lot of nepali and NE dens.

Hope it helps.

JonHi Jon,

Thanks for the reply. From your words I think NE girls will be better than nepalis. Any idea of NE buildings or any building numbers. Do you have any pointers of any massage parlor having NE girls. Please guide.

Thanks.

Cyclops

Pallavan
12-05-12, 02:26
. I was stuck in the house no. 4 or 5 that is the last one probably 3 or 4 storied and a couple of houses. In house 4 or 5 .Oh! What is this. Building 12, 13 and 19 and other premium buildings are widely discussed here. Where is this buildings 4 or 5? Is it on Abinash Kabiraj street? Or durga charan?

Pallavan

Caligulus
12-05-12, 07:35
See this map you will get the directions:

http://wikimapia.org/

#lat=22. 540098&lon=88. 3242071&z=19&l=0&m=beThe Map you provided does not give us the name of the building. Is this next to the Andhra Bank ATM?

Paidalyatri
12-05-12, 13:02
Eat; 1356573]As all are focused on SG here, I would like to share some other lesser known areas.

1. Sheoraphully :- situated in hugli with direct train from howrah station, large supply of women of the low end, cost is 150 bucks, all services provided subject tot your negotiation skill

2. Uluberia jetty :- rip off zone, better to avoid, however good supply of women. If you go, go with limited cash, definite rip off zone.

3. Naihati :. Cool area and decent service, with better rooms. Can be visited during afternoon

4. Titagarh :. Pretty large pool to select, and the stuff is also good but low end. They don't wear flashy dress like SG.

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.[/QUOTE]Thanks for a new invention! I have tried sheoraphuli but only few girls are 5/10, l e also present. U have not wrote about lacchipur which was a heaven for truck drivers but really was beauty on road side dhabas. Dear, you pmed me wrong email ad so I could'nt contact you.

Member #4209
12-05-12, 14:18
The Map you provided does not give us the name of the building. Is this next to the Andhra Bank ATM?Yes besides M*h*and Beauty Parlour. Please note in that brothel some girls are very ugly and some are really very sexy. Go at the evening time around 7-8pm then you can see the real meat. Rate is fixed there 650- hour.

John1970
12-06-12, 09:25
SG map again 4 New Friends!

Fresh Meat
12-06-12, 10:02
On the lakhikantapur line, next station from baruipur is shasan road, get down and ask somebody as to how to go to baruipur puratan bazaar, as you walk down you will come across a RLD, it is small but good chicks and mostly housewife and cheap as well.

Pallavan
12-06-12, 15:14
SG map again 4 New Friends!Thanking you very much for your maps and tips which are very very helpful to one and all.

Pallavan

Mitian 1994
12-07-12, 11:19
Dear All.

Posting a FR after a long time.

Been to SG last week and though have been there about 12 times earlier. Everytime some new gem is found.

THe prices have increased to 2600-

Chandni of PB. Great attitude and must visit.

Vidya PB. Amazing body. Went for Dance but during the last 15 mins. Makes it too exciting to refuse for a shot and then finished too early.

There was one more girl. First right room on ground floor in kanchan palace. Horrible attitude. Waste of time and money.

Have fun.

Thanks,

Mitian

John1970
12-08-12, 08:10
This is a request to all seniors to mark more buildings on the map I posted recently. So that we all can find the locations of more buildings. Then this map will become very usefull to all of us. I am posting the map again.

John

Wood Pecker
12-08-12, 11:42
Dear All.

Chandni of PB. Great attitude and must visit.

MitianHi friend!

Good report. Could you please let me know the position of chandni's (PB) room.

Is it in the 2nd floor facing the staircase?

Regards.

Pecker

Aruncuckoo
12-08-12, 20:20
This is a request to all seniors to mark more buildings on the map I posted recently.

JohnI added few buildings I visited recently. My only doubt is the location of NeelKamal john has specified. I strongly feel that NK is on the opposite of the road, near where I marked bldgno:1, though I didn't visit NK recently bcos of various reports and friendly advice saying NK girls are not good in attitudes.

My end November FR is still pending, I will try to do soon.

-Arun

Aruncuckoo
12-08-12, 21:15
This report is from my recent visit to SG between 18-20th Nov. Planned along with John, unfortunately he couldn't join bcos of his personal reasons. Decided to goahead as scheduled even with out john. Little bit nervous this time because of my bad experiance lasttime. Managed to get hold of one of the forum friend who lives in kolkata, he is an expert in SG though he maintains lo profile in forums.

Reached there Sunday morning and my friend picked me up from the mainroad and he helped me find a room in a nearby lodge near airport itself. We had a long discussion and finally decided to go to SG in the afternoon and do the booking for the night. Went there and called Natai, he directly asked Natai to take us to Ritu. He had Ritu many times in the past, she was a bengali muslim, very fair and very good looking. After a long bargain between my friend and Naiat and the girl the deal was fixed at 5K for the night starting at 11PM. Natai informed that there is a new bengali girl, just 1 weeks in to SG in bldg no 10B. We just went to have a look, we both got impressed with her and my friend took her for the night and paid an advance of 2K for LT charge of 7K (I think). We came out of SG and went back to my hotel.

Now we started our journey back to SG at about 10PM and reached at about 10. 30PM. Called Natai and he first took us to 10B since my appointment is at 11PM. I was there for about 45 mins during which he was chatting with her sister (who is also available an din business for about 8 yrs) and the girl. Good to see both the sisters fighting for silly things and playing. Finally Natai picked me to bldg 1 at about 11. 15PM and Ritu arranged my room. I was made to wait for some time as it was a weekend and finally Ritu arrived at about 12PM.

After that we all know what would have happened. Had just 2 rounds in the night in adition to BBBJ which was really awsome. The girl is very fair, good company and co-operatve, very good body, firm and stiff and young boobs. She allowed to suck for some time. One distinct feature with this girl is she is fair all through the body, even pussy is fair / rosy which you can find only with fair muslim girls. She was 21 and litterally ready for anything. Only difficuly is she knows only bengali and communication is only gesture so struggled in that area.

In the middle of the night she struggled little with cold and fever and I got oppertunity to nurse her and make her feel good, provided the warmth she needs. She slept on my chest and was hugging me tight for the whole night an I kept on comforting her. Early in the morning at about 6AM she woke me up, I thought she won't do anything in the mornng bcos of her health. She asked me to have one more round and I was happy with her commitment. This time sex is the best I had as her pussy and body was burning bcos of fever and I never had such a pleasure having sex when her body is really warm. Slepped for some more time, called my friend at about 7AM and we left the place. On the way back he showed me few cheap places, just to make me comfortable with that area.

Here is the brief summary.

Name. Ritu.

Color. Very fair (fair / rosy pussy)

Body. Tight / firm.

Boobs. Firm / medium size.

Attitude- 8/10.

Face. Normal.

Age. 21/22.

Race. Bengali Muslim.

Overall. 8/10.

Repeat?. Recently heard from my friend that she left SG bcos of a raid in that building.

In the meanwhile learned from my friend that he too had a very good time with the bengali girl and she too was a muslim. Pinky (doesn't look like real name) , Age 21, just 2 weeks in to SG. My friend has a habbit of going bare if the girl is new and she allowed him with the condition that he should cum outside at the climax. I too was impressed with her look and thought of having next day.

Paidalyatri
12-09-12, 04:02
This is a request to all seniors to mark more buildings on the map I posted recently. So that we all can find the locations of more buildings. Then this map will become very usefull to all of us. I am posting the map again.

JohnPlease add baris opp to no 4 and opp to 19. These have best behaved girls in sg. Also search 4/5 baris just entering from tramline side. Pimps call them also nk etc. Are they fake? Anyone tried them? Their rates and quality?

Paidalyatri
12-09-12, 04:14
Arun has a fine experience with one friend. But missed a lot! What would fun if they booked 2 girls jointly and exchange vice versa in night? It would be cheaper too. Some girls start night at 12 but I always fix it at 10 so may ride 3 round.

John1970
12-09-12, 06:33
I added few buildings I visited recently. My only doubt is the location of NeelKamal john has specified. I strongly feel that NK is on the opposite of the road, near where I marked bldgno:1, though I didn't visit NK recently bcos of various reports and friendly advice saying NK girls are not good in attitudes.

My end November FR is still pending, I will try to do soon.

-ArunGood Job Arun!

Aruncuckoo
12-09-12, 12:11
Arun has a fine experience with one friend. But missed a lot! What would fun if they booked 2 girls jointly and exchange vice versa in night? It would be cheaper too. Some girls start night at 12 but I always fix it at 10 so may ride 3 round.That was not feasible that day because we booked the girl at different buildings which are not near. Initially he didn't plan for the night, he got just impressed on seeing a chick when we did a casual scan of various buildings after I booked my girl.

Arun

John1970
12-09-12, 18:11
That was not feasible that day because we booked the girl at different buildings which are not near. Initially he didn't plan for the night, he got just impressed on seeing a chick when we did a casual scan of various buildings after I booked my girl.

ArunArun Hi!

I know, your friend Jk has tested almost every girl in last few years. LOLZ. But you can change your girls, at midnight, just wearing undies, irrespective of distance between your buildings. Lolz. Your reason given is just hilarious.

Cheers,

John

Pallavan
12-09-12, 19:07
i added few buildings i visited recently. my only doubt is the location of neelkamal john has specified. i strongly feel that nk is on the opposite of the road, near where i marked bldgno:1, though i didn't visit nk recently bcos of various reports and friendly advice saying nk girls are not good in attitudes.

my end november fr is still pending, i will try to do soon.

-arunhi arun,

thanking you for providing details of locations of some more buildings. i was also there a year ago.

no problem in respect of neelkamal because it has the name stone fixed on the wall and the side noted by john is ok.

prem bandhan is also having name stone. if we stand to pass [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) in the public urinal, night lovers can't go unnoticed. but most of the buildings do not have any mark on them.

please exhibit those buildings in the map.

pallavan

Aruncuckoo
12-09-12, 20:19
Reached back my hotel room and didn't like the food available in this area. Checked out of that place and headed to the usual place near park street. Being a south indian food is an inportant factor with out which your next days performance can take a hit. Slept the whole day and headed to SG at around 10PM again. Called up Natai and first wanted to check if the girl pinky took my my friend last night is available. My bad luck, she is already booked, came out of that building with disappointment. Did a survey in usual buildings Ganesh Bhavan, GangaJamuna, Shanthi Palace etc. Finally went to bldg 10A where girls are generally from agra and are heavily priced. Booked a girl for LT for 12K, she is 22yo girl from delhi, ultra slim / short girl. I was decieved by her petite look, realized I chose the wrong girl as she was not co-operative. Didn't allow to suck the boobs etc. Had just two mechanical rounds, didn't sleep well as she had a very small bed just sufficient for her height and room is small. Came back that day very disappointed.

Aruncuckoo
12-09-12, 20:20
thought that is the end of my exploration of this trip. but have to checkout my room at 1pm and have good 5 hrs before i take my flight back at 6pm. left the bag at the reception and called back natai when i reached sg. asked him to again take me to 10a as i saw few gems which i didn't choose last time. this time only few girls available durion the daytime than those available during night, given the fact that it is the starting of the week, during day time most of the girls were either sleeping or went out. natail recommanded one girl named manisha. got impressed by her stunning looks. very young, should e 19yo, tall and healthy, looked like a real golden horse. took her for 1hr dance for 3. 2k (i know high price) , my friend pays the same price being alocal and regular, forget me negotiating. the next 1 hr was amazing. she asked my preference of songs and started dancing by changing to a comfortable dance costume of some loose top and shorts. the highlight of the dance was that she performed belly dance for few songs including the song in 'ek tha tiger' 'maschella maschella'. she wore that belly dance ornaments around that belly for these songs. full time she allowed me to touch and dance along with her. and one other factor is as others reported, going in the early afternoon is a really different experiance. girl is freshly bathed and that wet hair and smell of soap made me horny. i took dance just because i was not sure of my energy to perform after two days of action. but this girl changed everything by her performance.

after 1 hr we sat and asked her about the shot and paid the same amount. just promised i won't let natai know as she need not pay the cut this time as my pimp won't know when i leave. she came back in 5 mins and we started the session. with out doubt she was a stunner when she removed all the dress. she has a perfect dcups looked exactly like this 'dd'. firm, very big and stiff and protruding, you can see such boobs only with young girls of 19yo in sg. she said she is a rajput girl, some where around rajastan. she showed me all the photos she had in her samsung galexy noteii, all girls in sg had latest gadgets these days. started boob sucking session and did daty together for 30 mins, i don't do daty with all the girls, only select few if she is clean. and had a very descent fuck and she did her part in satisfying me. i cn tell you very few girls know this art of fucking, they have this ability to suck your penis inside and make you cum early. manisha did that, the one other girl who did was ritu the first day. even if you don't have enough energy, they have this ability to suck, it is just like the girl [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) you, a kind of different experiance. manisha also allowed dfk all through my dance / shot session. gave some tip and kissed and started to move. asked her number which politely refused saying next time.

now the touching part. this girl spoke little english and communication was not a problem. gfe was amazing and i was praising her beauty saying cute, angel etc. she tried to do the same thing to be but i know i'm not good looking and she is just trying to be good. we liked each other company, i was very touched by the fact that she came up to the stairs and said good bye.

name. manisha.

color. very fair

body. tight / firm.

boobs. firm / large, dcup

attitude- 10/10.

face. good looking 10/10.

age. 19.

race. rajput / rajastan.

overall. 10/10.

repeat?. yes 100 more times if possible.

thanks john / my friends who supported. will be back with more such report in my next trip

Kazaam1234
12-09-12, 20:20
Arun,

Any idea how much should be paid for ST with Ritu?

DattaKm31
12-10-12, 06:42
Oh! What is this. Building 12, 13 and 19 and other premium buildings are widely discussed here. Where is this buildings 4 or 5? Is it on Abinash Kabiraj street? Or durga charan?

PallavanOnce you enter the lane beside the nursing home. On CR ave. The house last on your rt hand side.

John1970
12-10-12, 16:36
Thought that is the end of my exploration of this trip. But have to checkout my room at 1PM and have good 5 hrs before I take my flight back at 6PM. Left the bag at the reception and called back Natai when I reached SG. Asked him to again take me to 10A as I saw few gems which I didn't choose last time.Arun Hi!

Your FR is just a class of it's own. I am happy that you recovered from your last SG visit's accident. And of course, in a pleasant way. The way, You convert your feelings in words is just amazing.

Congrats.

John

TheTravelFreak
12-10-12, 16:43
Let me introduce myself. I have been reading this forum from quite sometime now. Calcutta and SG especially seems very mouthwatering. I am planning for a sex holiday for a week, what-else could it be more than SG. So I will be in Calcutta.

I will sincerely thanks seniors who have enriched this forum with their precious knowledge, which has watered the monger in me.

I hope to join this fracternitry of mongers, and hopefully I will keep getting love and support of people over here.

I have really a painful and sad mongering history. In college days almost 8 years ago, I tried twice with paid sex in Kamathipura bombay. And was robbed both time. May be I was dealing with them really poorly.

I hope to wash these 'dhabbas' on my 'monger-self".

Greetings to everyone on the floor.

Pallavan
12-10-12, 17:01
Once you enter the lane beside the nursing home. On CR ave. The house last on your rt hand side.Hi, dattakm31,

Thank you very much.

I've also seen this in the map provided by John.

Thank you.

Pallavan.

John1970
12-10-12, 17:09
Hi All!

Today was my off so I decided to make use of it. I thought of visiting an Aunt, who lives some 20 Kms from my House. I was not sure, if she will recognize me or not, as I was going to see her after almost 2 years. I took a beer can and had it, and went to her house. She lives with her daughter.in-law and one small kid. When I reached there, she really failed to reco me. I reminded few things of the past, then she recollected. She has one bed room inside, without door. She spreads curtain and does the job. She reminded my about her fee as 500 rs, I said ya I know that. Then we went inside. She started with BBJ and said to come on Top. But I found myself lazy so told her to give hand job with BBJ. After few Min, I decided to ride her. After few strokes, I found it difficult to come. So I took off the condi and told her to finish it by Hand. She did it well. After few min, I came. I gave her 500 rs, and left. Then I moved to watch film Talash by Amir khan.

I know that this is a Calcutta Forum, But excuse me guys for not writing any FR on Calcutta, So in between I posted my local FR. I hope U all will not mind. BTW my SG tour is due in Feb.

Cheers,

John

Uber777
12-10-12, 20:33
Guys, which one of these lesser known buildings will have plumb bhabis / boudis (Bengali version of the word) with large assets. Either bengali / marwari etc. Donot mind spending 1. 5/2K / hr provided the SPs are healthy, clean and well mannered. Any help appreciated from seniors. Whenever I visited SG it has always been the 2. 5K stuffs so far and many times their fcukin attitude have blown my fcukin money in smokes. So, this time, eager to taste the middle aged women. Also I have little fatish on chubby women with big melons. Can someone guide please.

Aruncuckoo
12-10-12, 21:00
Arun,

Any idea how much should be paid for ST with Ritu?I think 1200 ST, I will confirm again and let you know.

Arun

John1970
12-11-12, 06:54
Guys, which one of these lesser known buildings will have plumb bhabis / boudis (Bengali version of the word) with large assets. Either bengali / marwari etc. Donot mind spending 1. 5/2K / hr provided the SPs are healthy, clean and well mannered. Any help appreciated from seniors. Whenever I visited SG it has always been the 2. 5K stuffs so far and many times their fcukin attitude have blown my fcukin money in smokes. So, this time, eager to taste the middle aged women. Also I have little fatish on chubby women with big melons. Can someone guide please.Uber Hi!

If you follow my Map, U notice No-4 and Baudi Bari. In those buildings, you get bbhabis at 1000-1200 Rs only. Generally they come after noon and return late eve. We will hunt them together, when be there in Feb.

Cheers!

John

FalseFakeID
12-11-12, 08:40
thought that is the end of my exploration of this trip. but have to checkout my room at 1pm and have good 5 hrs before i take my flight back at 6pm. left the bag at the reception and called back natai when i reached sg. asked him to again take me to 10a as i saw few gems which i didn't choose last time. this time only few girls available durion the daytime than those available during night, given the fact that it is the starting of the week, during day time most of the girls were either sleeping or went out. natail recommanded one girl named manisha. got impressed by her stunning looks. very young, should e 19yo, tall and healthy, looked like a real golden horse. took her for 1hr dance for 3. 2k (i know high price) , my friend pays the same price being alocal and regular, forget me negotiating. the next 1 hr was amazing. she asked my preference of songs and started dancing by changing to a comfortable dance costume of some loose top and shorts. the highlight of the dance was that she performed belly dance for few songs including the song in 'ek tha tiger' 'maschella maschella'. she wore that belly dance ornaments around that belly for these songs. full time she allowed me to touch and dance along with her. and one other factor is as others reported, going in the early afternoon is a really different experiance. girl is freshly bathed and that wet hair and smell of soap made me horny. i took dance just because i was not sure of my energy to perform after two days of action. but this girl changed everything by her performance.

after 1 hr we sat and asked her about the shot and paid the same amount. just promised i won't let natai know as she need not pay the cut this time as my pimp won't know when i leave. she came back in 5 mins and we started the session. with out doubt she was a stunner when she removed all the dress. she has a perfect dcups looked exactly like this 'dd'. firm, very big and stiff and protruding, you can see such boobs only with young girls of 19yo in sg. she said she is a rajput girl, some where around rajastan. she showed me all the photos she had in her samsung galexy noteii, all girls in sg had latest gadgets these days. started boob sucking session and did daty together for 30 mins, i don't do daty with all the girls, only select few if she is clean. and had a very descent fuck and she did her part in satisfying me. i cn tell you very few girls know this art of fucking, they have this ability to suck your penis inside and make you cum early. manisha did that, the one other girl who did was ritu the first day. even if you don't have enough energy, they have this ability to suck, it is just like the girl [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) you, a kind of different experiance. manisha also allowed dfk all through my dance / shot session. gave some tip and kissed and started to move. asked her number which politely refused saying next time.

now the touching part. this girl spoke little english and communication was not a problem. gfe was amazing and i was praising her beauty saying cute, angel etc. she tried to do the same thing to be but i know i'm not good looking and she is just trying to be good. we liked each other company, i was very touched by the fact that she came up to the stairs and said good bye.

name. manisha.

color. very fair

body. tight / firm.

boobs. firm / large, dcup

attitude- 10/10.

face. good looking 10/10.

age. 19.

race. rajput / rajastan.

overall. 10/10.

repeat. yes 100 more times if possible.

thanks john / my friends who supported. will be back with more such report in my next tripgood 1, time well spend brother.

Rocker123
12-11-12, 17:58
Eat; 1356573]As all are focused on SG here, I would like to share some other lesser known areas.

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.Thanks for a new invention! I have tried sheoraphuli but only few girls are 5/10, l e also present. U have not wrote about lacchipur which was a heaven for truck drivers but really was beauty on road side dhabas. Dear, you pmed me wrong email ad so I could'nt contact you.[/QUOTE]

Rocker123
12-11-12, 18:01

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.Thanks for a new invention! I have tried sheoraphuli but only few girls are 5/10, l e also present. You have not wrote about lacchipur which was a heaven for truck drivers but really was beauty on road side dhabas. Dear, you pmed me wrong email ad so I could'nt contact you.[/QUOTE]Hi I am a new monger. I want to have some fun in Naihati. Can you tell me how to reach there from naihati station. And also help me with the approx rate.

Thanks,

Rocker

Aruncuckoo
12-11-12, 19:14
Uber Hi!

If you follow my Map, U notice No-4 and Baudi Bari. In those buildings, you get bbhabis at 1000-1200 Rs only. Generally they come after noon and return late eve. We will hunt them together, when be there in Feb.

Cheers!

JohnJohn,

Finally found a friend of similar taste. On a different note, start a UP thread, UP is one of the supplier to SG, I'm sure we can dig a lot via that thread.

Arun

SumonGupta
12-11-12, 20:26
Hi,

I am SumonGupta, from Kolkata, I am looking a female friend in kolkata & I am relible trusty person.

Thank you.

Harsha99
12-11-12, 20:56
Hey john.

Can I join along with saurabh.

Harsha.

Uber Hi!

Cheers!

John

John1970
12-12-12, 05:58
John,

Finally found a friend of similar taste. On a different note, start a UP thread, UP is one of the supplier to SG, I'm sure we can dig a lot via that thread.

ArunLolz Arun!

Ya. And you thought, I'm only person likes aunties. As you said, lots of girls come from U. P. But except Allahabad and Varanasi, no city has RLD. These two cities have very cheap type of RLD. So best place to meet U. P. , Punjabi, Rajasthani, Gujrati, bengali and Nepali girls is SG. Cities in U. P. Are not mongering free, but bit costly and in hidden form. So we have three options I. E. Mumbai, Pune and SG.

Cheers,

John

SNG67
12-12-12, 09:00
After reading reports & lot of research went to SG at 4pm from Excide entry. Called Netai. Told my expectation & Rate. He confirmed about the service. Wanted 4/5 Songs & full service. After seeing 3 building and few chicks I selected one confirmed about my requirement. Asked 2500- settled at 2000- for 1 hr. With full service. After seeing 4 songs (last one only with under garment) I could not control myself. Asked for full service DUTY & GNFE. It was a wonderful experience. One hour went of like that. Her name was RUPA. After fully satisfied paid her 500- extra. Yes I will repeat again.

Thanks to the senior members. Their guidance really helped me.

I like to spend full night at SG. Senior members can guide if there is any LE problem at morning 4-6 am when some one come out thru Excide entry after spending night at SG. Also guide what are the precautions one should take for spending night at SG.

Friend Find
12-13-12, 06:21
Ok, I have probably said this before, but whats with this A*Z stuff?

After almost 2 years I am back to Kolkata from Malaysia and will resume my mongering like before. I didn't post much since I had no action there. But I still see the names hashed out for the girls; and in some cases even the pimps.

Consider this: "I went to Rup*ee (Rupashree) bldg and saw a hot chick. Her name was Tap*um (Tapassum or Tabassum?) /R*a (Ruma or Rupa or Ria?) /T*sy (your guess is good as mine) etc.

So I am going to lay this down to everyone if there is any misunderstanding:

1) E-mail addresses are banned, NOT hooker names. This was supposed to be a Intl. Sex"Guide", remember? The SG girls certainly don't know about this site and they will not mind mere names since they are common everywhere. As if not having pics is problem enough.

2) a person like me who reads such reports, how the f*k (pun intended) will I know what the names are? ISG is not a guessing game. What am I supposed to tell the pimp when I go there?"I heard a hot gal called M*a from my friends. Sorry thats what I know of her name."

3) All those mongers who have visited abroad and mongered there should know that all things are open there. In Thailand for example, the soapy parlors even have a website with girls pics (actual girls) , so you know what is offered there. Now for a country like India where such things are always hush-hush I can't expect that level of openness and I know that being a local. But mentioning girl names with * or # is a bit too cowardly & unhelpful if I put it. Whats wrong in saying Priya / Mahua etc? There are multiple Pooja in SG anyway.

4) LE problem? They have better things to do than open ISG site all day for possible leads and / or arrest. They too busy getting bribes and bedding the politicians.

5) S*ha doesn't even look nice does it?

So I hope that girls names will be spelled out properly. Guys, this will not only help me and others, but also other foreign mongers who wish to try SG but can't figure out names since they don't know Hindi / Beng.

Lets be pos*ve (positive) and happy hunting! Monger with pride.

Rocker123
12-13-12, 07:24
As all are focused on SG here, I would like to share some other lesser known areas.

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.Hi can you please help me with some idea about Naihati. I. E how to go there from railstation. Name of the road. Etc.

Thanks

Paidalyatri
12-13-12, 12:44
Lolz Arun!

Ya. And you thought, I'm only person likes aunties. As you said, lots of girls come from U. P. But except Allahabad and Varanasi, no city has RLD. These two cities have very cheap type of RLD. So best place to meet U. P. , Punjabi, Rajasthani, Gujrati, bengali and Nepali girls is SG. Cities in U. P. Are not mongering free, but bit costly and in hidden form. So we have three options I. E. Mumbai, Pune and SG.

Cheers,

JohnNumbered flats in Mumbai and sg in kolkata are best / safe. A lane in allahabad rld also is B grade, sometimes has young beauties.

John1970
12-14-12, 09:12
hi all!

general q & a you face in sg, if you come from a non hindi speaking back ground.

if you practice these lines, will do the job in sg.

frequently asked qs in sg to girls.

q-what's your name?

hindi- tumhara kya naam hai?

q- how much do you charge?

h- kitna paisa logi?

q- what wud you not let me do?

h- tum mujhe kya karne se mana karogi?

q-wud you do sucking?

h- kya tum sucking karogi?

q-i love to suck boobs.

h- mujhe doodh (choochi) peena pasand hai.

q-wud your behavior will change after taking money?

h- kya tumhara vyavhaar paisa leke badal jaogi?

q- how much for full night?

h- full night ka kitna logi?

hope it helps.

-john

Pallavan
12-14-12, 13:50

1. Sheoraphully :-2. Uluberia jetty :- 3. Naihati :.4. Titagarh :.Hi friend,

One proverb often flashes in my mind: known devil is better than unknown angel. Why? Is it true?

(. I have tried sheoraphuli but only few girls are 5/10, l e also present- Rocker123 msg.)

Pallavan.

Paidalyatri
12-15-12, 02:38
Thanks john! But actual need is of bangla sentences used in sg. I wrote many times for help from cal friends but no response. So I again request to bangla friends to quote banla words.

Member #4209
12-15-12, 04:05
yesterday went to the same brothel at around 4:15pm after finishing work. 4 girls were standing out of which i choosed a girl named priyanka. went inside first gave 440- for 1/2 hour later on request gave 660- for 1 hour fun. but i told her service should be good. i went inside her small room. the room was really small. she first asked me why i go everytime to neha and rubina as she hates them (rivals). she told me they are half minded and not to go to them. she told me to remove pants and rolled over the condom and started giving a handjob. i told her to be naked fully and lie on bed as i want to fondle her. she is not very sexy from outside but as she removed her sexy bra and panty, i realized she is very sexy from inside. i asked her what i can do with her? she told i can give shot, fondle her and also can suck her nipples. so we started chit chatting and the girl accompanied me. she was good in talking compared to the previous girls. she told she is a muslim and she is from mumbai kamathipura area. she started talking big words to impress me like she earns 6-7thousand a day, does 40shots a day which are big lies. still i smiled and didn't argued with her. she was talking about robbery and theft in sonagachi and kamathipura. she told that we girls here cannot do robbery because if anyone complains to our mashi about the girl, she will be thrown out of the brothel immediately. so hats off the mashi. now i was chitchatting and fondling her. her pussy was shaved but i was dissapointed that her armpits were not shaved. her boobs were so soft that it could easily melt in your hands. i sucked and kissed her nipples a little not much as i am scared of std's in cheap places. one thing i must tell you about this girl is that she tries to act oversmart by talking big words but she is better co operative than previous girls. she showed me some previous pics of her in mumbai before entering into this business. man she was extremely fair and beautiful at that time. i know muslim girls are very fair and sexy. we chitchatted and fondled for 40mins then i fucked her for sometime, she cleaned me. and then i stayed there for another 15mins or so and left. as i was leaving, i saw very sexy girl with revealing dress peeping outside the massage parlour right next to the brothel and calling someone. man she was very sexy. so got confirmed that the action in that mp is still active. also got the confirmation from priyanka about the same. so next time will try that mp and post a report. it is written in board as gents beauty parlour but i was shocked to see a sexy girl with revealing dress peeping from inside the door lol :p

so here goes my report card :

overall experience : 6/10.

girl figure: 6/10.

attitude : 6/10.

face: 7/10.

damage: 660- for 1 hour.

Rocker123
12-15-12, 05:04

Planning basirhat that leaves domjur and canning.Hi,

Would you please share something about naihati. How to reach there from station. Please give the direction to go there.

Thanks

John1970
12-15-12, 06:27
Thanks john! But actual need is of bangla sentences used in sg. I wrote many times for help from cal friends but no response. So I again request to bangla friends to quote banla words.Paidal Yatri!

This exercise was for our friends like Arun and Pallavan, who are unable to speak hindi and miss fun at SG. We guys are already hindi speaking, we don't have any problem there, because every girl in SG knows little bit of Hindi. A hindi guy only wants to learn Bangla also, when he falls in love with a Bangla Girl. LOL!

John

Fresh Meat
12-15-12, 07:56
Hi,

Would you please share something about naihati. How to reach there from station. Please give the direction to go there.

ThanksIt is very easy, take a train from sealdah to naihati stn (local train) get down at naihati station and come of the station as you come out of station you should see that you are on the side where lot of shops are there or a market kind of scenario, on the other side you will see lot of rickshaws (dnt go to this side ). When you see that you have come out of the correct entrance on the market side from the station you take to the left and walk a little to you right hand side you will see a big cinema hall, you continue walking till you get a road cutting to your right, take this right cut and continue for some distance till you see a small tea shop to your left, stop near the tea shop and in the opposite side there is a collapsible gate big one and you can see lot of SW inside in their rooms, you can then have look and then negotiate etc.

Please post a report once you are through so that it helps, there is another one near titagarh station. You can try that also, it is pretty big as compared to Naihati in terms of size.

Abulambd
12-15-12, 08:34
Hi,

ThanksI am alarmed to sees all areas which are being discussed are infested with std hiv girls. There is a very good alternative in kolkata thats massage parlours. At 2500 you wl get good massge full service BJ included. Why put yourself in Danger? I'm from Kolkata and into mongering frm 1979. Take care guys. I don't have pm facility othrws would be happy to help you out.

Babapank
12-15-12, 08:57
adding the bengali version.

q-what's your name?

hindi- tumhara kya naam hai?

bangla- tomar naam ta ki?

q- how much do you charge?

h- kitna paisa logi?

b- koto rate tomar?

q- what wud you not let me do?

h- tum mujhe kya karne se mana karogi?

b- ki korte debe na tumi amake?

q-wud you do sucking?

h- kya tum sucking karogi?

b- tumi sucking korbe?

q-i love to suck boobs.

h- mujhe doodh (choochi) peena pasand hai.

b. ami doodh / mai choochte khub posondo kori.

q-wud your behavior will change after taking money?

h- kya tumhara vyavhaar paisa leke badal jaogi?

b. tumi taka pele change hoye jabe na to?

q- how much for full night?

h- full night ka kitna logi?

b. full night koto lagbe?

chheers,

babapank

KamAgni
12-15-12, 15:25
Today I ventured the infamous lanes of Sg.

From Saova Bazar Metro, my heart started to pump both for fear and excitement, went straight and from the crossing took the immediate lane and to my surprise no one came to greet and ask for business. So went to a random house and found a slim girl standing.

She settled the deal with Rs 2100. While fondling her. My john started to throb. Her name is Sheetal from Agra in building10. Age is 20. She is available in almost all positions. Her breasts are of a teenage girl. Firm and soft. And the best part was I could see myself fucking her as the bed had a entire wall as a mirror.

Hope to see more of this and variety in SG

KamAgni
12-15-12, 15:30
Where exactly is the Naihati Red light area?

Pallavan
12-15-12, 16:15
Hi all!

General Q & A you face in SG, if you come from a non hindi Speaking back ground.

If you practice these lines, will do the job in SG.

Frequently asked Qs in SG to girls.

Xxxxxxxxx.

Hope it helps.

-JohnHi john,

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

I hope this is enough and help a lot.

Pallavan.