PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Kryptographer
12-03-21, 08:12
Bro, do you mind sharing the IDs? I think even the girls don't use real names on SA IDs anyway. I don't have a subscription now, unless I see some good quality and quantity of profiles active there, I don't wish to waste subscription.

I found a few profiles on TAH, if anyone has met them, feedback would be appreciated. The ids are not accurate, but if you know, you'll figure it out.

Mimi, tammy, riya, dasshum (threesome), seeking.

Cheers!

Hi folks,

After a long time writing back to forum. I am a senior member and relocated to some other country so my activities are almost nil in India and in Kolkata also due to pandemic there is a travel restrictions. Coming to the point, have some annual time off and planned a trip to Kolkata for 2 days. Have been absolutely bored with traditional SP and other stuffs. Comparing quality with west, India is still lagging in terms of VFM. However contacted few indies from SA. Would like to know if anyone ever tried them. Already built repo with few of them.

1. A professional singer from India reality show.

2. A corporate trainer.

3. A post grad student from JU.

4. A professional video editor in her early 20's.

Any leads on above will be absolutely perfect. Anything apart from this if any one can suggest will be happily accepted will be I. Kolkata for 2 full days.

Happy to help if anyone would like to get solid contacts in Arizona, LA and South Dakota, Malibu, Istanbul, Ankara.

Cheers!

DemoPrince
12-03-21, 10:27
Got tempted after reading the posts about mysterious Ivory Banerjee in this forum and thought of trying her. Added her in FB and sent an email to her. After making an advance payment of 1 K to her UPI account, it was time to select the hotel. She herself had suggested some hotels, but I was trying some cheaper option. Someone in the forum had mentioned that Middleton Inn was not couple friendly and she was also unwilling to share her ID. Hence booked ITC Sonar. Remember guys, she doesn't carry her ID, so you have to get a guest entry which is a bit of hassle. She doesn't share her pics, and since there is no ID, you don't get to know her real name. In Truecaller, it shows as Naina, but not sure if that's fake as well.

Coming to her, she is definitely not a looker. Just a dusky next door girl. But, she indeed seems to be a high profile lady in her early 30's. She claimed to be a state level swimmer, a karate blue belt, and a model in her earlier days. She said that she had a zero figure when she was young. But, now she has put up some belly fat. She claimed that she looked like Bipasha Basu in her younger days, which I doubt (LOL). But again, she is well educated, fluent in English, has knowledge about things. She said that she drove down to hotel her own. She owns a boutique and has other investments. She has come from a well to do family. Needless to say, nothing has been verified by me.

Coming to the experience. She is eager to please. A full GFE experience. Nice long smooches with lots of tongue play. She carries her own satin night suit to change before the act. Did DATY, and BBBJ. Wasn't in hurry. Started with WOT, then missionary. As I got tired after heavy humping, she changed again to WOT. Couldn't finish even after a long session as already had cummed just under 2 hours back at SP Joy's place. We chatted again. She wanted to do a second round before leaving, but I said it was okay. I already had cummed earlier at a different place.

Report card:

Looks - 6/10.

Figure - 7/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Demon.

Arka1988
12-03-21, 12:04
Bro, do you mind sharing the IDs? I think even the girls don't use real names on SA IDs anyway. I don't have a subscription now, unless I see some good quality and quantity of profiles active there, I don't wish to waste subscription.

I found a few profiles on TAH, if anyone has met them, feedback would be appreciated. The ids are not accurate, but if you know, you'll figure it out.

Mimi, tammy, riya, dasshum (threesome), seeking.

Cheers!Hi,

I had earlier taken a 3 months membership of TAH. 99.9% of profiles are bots. The three names you mentioned I. E. Tammy, Riya and Mimi are real (I am excluding the couples).

I had a session with Tammy, she is beautiful bong beauty. Had a nice time. She charges 15 K plus comes only to good hotels. There has been a debate in the group, given the stretch marks she has, it's not worth it. For me, it was more of an experience which I wanted to have. But if you ask me, whether I would meet her again, then I might say, probably not. Thing is, these women are not professionals, they have enough financial support, that might be one of the reasons they don't prefer negotiations much.

Regarding SA, I met a couple of girls in Mumbai, they were good. Unfortunately SA has blocked my ID for soliciting, so can't use SA for Kolkata chicks.

RahulAVirus
12-03-21, 16:28
Thanks bro.

Helped a lot for buy subscription.

Now need help for get Adrija's digits. If you can help with some more contacts of indi like Paro, Sumi etc.

Members get back helped by my experience and new contacts of a hw who has hungry for new partners when her hubby Posted in navy out from city.

Request for share maximum contact with Adrija specially.

PM is active.

Dude, crypto is not banned in India, its just banned form being used as legal tender, means being used as a form of payment for use of services such as hotel bills, petrol etrc. Just go to localbitocins, buy btc through gpay and buy sub.

SamrinRoy
12-03-21, 17:53
I was out of town and after return back called SP and go for a Bengali Girl.

I went for 2 shorts and 2 HR. After reaching the place, she came wearing only a t-shirts and mini shorts. These looks great to her.

We talked over 30 min and playing with our specials. After that she was too horny and wanted to take me in with no time. Then, I started and she was screaming with pain. She is tight and and wanted to take in full. 1st was for 30 min and we both relaxed some time. Now we started again with lots of tongue play and finished with over 1 HR. We both totally satisfied.

GFE: 7/10.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Damage: 4.5 k.

WIR: Maybe.

SamrinRoy
12-03-21, 17:55
Can anyone tell me is SP Akash reliable or not?

His number ends with 732.

SamrinRoy
12-03-21, 18:03
Can anyone tell me a good FS Spa near Exide More (Rabindra Sadan Metro) or a good SP who provide service near this location?

My PM is active. Your help is highly appreciated.

Express2019
12-03-21, 21:02
Bro this is the 3rd or 4th report I read that SP Joy's attitude is good but his girls are bad, so what's the point, I guess you must have spent at least 4-5 k you didn't mention the damage. Anyway spending so much for such shitty service is not recommended, as SP joy might be a sweet talker but in all his reports I have seen that that attitude of girls was bad, so what's the point its just waste of money. Also SP Akash I have taken reviews, he sensd local girls which are not worth it as per the service and keeps sending false pics. Sp Priya from Eco park also scams a lot nowadays telling time for 2 hour but keeps calling every 30 minutes to rush everyone and make the girl uncomfortable as well, plus charges 4 k, total waste, so what to expect good service in such short time. All these Sp's are shit, if there are some high end SP's who are good I dnt know about that but those would be for the people who can afford those rates.

Got his number from NewInPune. Thanks bro!

This FR is of yesterday, very fresh. Tried calling him on phone, however his number was not reachable. Hence texted him on WA. He responded in an hour, with alternate number. He shared some pics and requested me to select three options, to be on the safer side. On the day of the action, he confirmed that the first option was available. Took a Uber to reach Aminia at Chinar Park. He picked me up from there and we took an auto to reach his high-rise apartment. Joy was talkative and a very nice person. I liked his attitude very much.

Coming to the girl, her name is Lima Roy, claimed to be from Uttarakhand, and here for couple of weeks. Pic was highly photoshopped. The attitude was bad, refusing to give BBBJ. No kissing. Not eager to please. So, it was a turn off.

Report card:

Face 4/10.

Attitude 2/10.

Books 6/10.

Kitty 5/10.

BBBJ 0/10, Only CBJ.

WIR: Yes to SP Joy. Very nice guy. He also showed me two girls, saying that you can try them anytime and get a direct look ad photos are deceptive.

Girl- A big no.

Express2019
12-03-21, 21:09
You are right, I had taken TAH membership before few years and most were bots and it was just waste of money. As for SA, profiles in SA are good but most are located ouside Kolkata so its not worth taking membership for SA in Kolkata, unless you are able to find the gold mines. Also, since there are very few SA profiles in Kolkata, they charge a bomb.

Hi,

I had earlier taken a 3 months membership of TAH. 99.9% of profiles are bots. The three names you mentioned I. E. Tammy, Riya and Mimi are real (I am excluding the couples).

I had a session with Tammy, she is beautiful bong beauty. Had a nice time. She charges 15 K plus comes only to good hotels. There has been a debate in the group, given the stretch marks she has, it's not worth it. For me, it was more of an experience which I wanted to have. But if you ask me, whether I would meet her again, then I might say, probably not. Thing is, these women are not professionals, they have enough financial support, that might be one of the reasons they don't prefer negotiations much.

Regarding SA, I met a couple of girls in Mumbai, they were good. Unfortunately SA has blocked my ID for soliciting, so can't use SA for Kolkata chicks.

Rrohitchnada
12-04-21, 03:37
Nice Report and good to see FR on some different option. Otherwise this forum has been beating around few selected names only.

Bro, past doesn't matter, we cannot go back in time to experience that. What matters is what we get now.

Is she worth the hype and is the the whole deal VFM. How much was the damage?

Is she not overused?

Just asking.

Got tempted after reading the posts about mysterious Ivory Banerjee in this forum and thought of trying her. Added her in FB and sent an email to her. After making an advance payment of 1 K to her UPI account, it was time to select the hotel. She herself had suggested some hotels, but I was trying some cheaper option. Someone in the forum had mentioned that Middleton Inn was not couple friendly and she was also unwilling to share her ID. Hence booked ITC Sonar. Remember guys, she doesn't carry her ID, so you have to get a guest entry which is a bit of hassle. She doesn't share her pics, and since there is no ID, you don't get to know her real name. In Truecaller, it shows as Naina, but not sure if that's fake as well.

Coming to her, she is definitely not a looker. Just a dusky next door girl. But, she indeed seems to be a high profile lady in her early 30's. She claimed to be a state level swimmer, a karate blue belt, and a model in her earlier days. She said that she had a zero figure when she was young. But, now she has put up some belly fat. She claimed that she looked like Bipasha Basu in her younger days, which I doubt (LOL). But again, she is well educated, fluent in English, has knowledge about things. She said that she drove down to hotel her own. She owns a boutique and has other investments. She has come from a well to do family. Needless to say, nothing has been verified by me..

Sraus
12-04-21, 06:49
Thanks bro.

Helped a lot for buy subscription.

Now need help for get Adrija's digits. If you can help with some more contacts of indi like Paro, Sumi etc.

Members get back helped by my experience and new contacts of a hw who has hungry for new partners when her hubby Posted in navy out from city.

Request for share maximum contact with Adrija specially.

PM is active.Check your PM.

RahulAVirus
12-04-21, 11:21
Thank to seniors for help related to Adrija.

Text and called her but not responded.

Helpless.

If I can get some nice inde / SP who has menu with all service with charming face and slim / tight figure. It will help me a lot.

Pm is active.

After complete my deed I'll share my ultimate contacts sure.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4721
12-04-21, 15:37
The festive season is nearing once again and then we have the municipal elections on Dec. 19. When can PB be visited? The LE action seems high there.

Maverick Singh
12-04-21, 16:02
Hi fellow mongers,

I just moved to Kharagpur from Delhi this week. Having an urge to get some action in Kolkata or Kharagpur (if possible). Any brother out here who can help?

Turgid
12-04-21, 17:01
....it's not at all Justified to keep visiting prostitutes and make it a normal thing, it will never be.....Is it better to masturbate and save money or to spend your cash on prostitutes?

MarcSmith961
12-04-21, 17:06
I once booked her and even paid a small advance.

Later I backed out as she put various conditions, including financial ones, in case the time limit is overshot even by a small amount.

Frankly, so many conditions simply put me off and I did not proceed.

Nice Report and good to see FR on some different option. Otherwise this forum has been beating around few selected names only.

Bro, past doesn't matter, we cannot go back in time to experience that. What matters is what we get now.

Is she not overused?

Just asking.

Express2019
12-04-21, 18:37
The moment anyone asks for advance, that should be the first red flag. All reports of advance payment here have turned out to be pretty bad. Why pay anything at all in advance when we don't even know if the deed which we are paying for will be worth it or not, given the level of cheating happening here nowadays.

I once booked her and even paid a small advance.

Later I backed out as she put various conditions, including financial ones, in case the time limit is overshot even by a small amount.

Frankly, so many conditions simply put me off and I did not proceed.

MarcSmith961
12-04-21, 18:55
I agree re advance, although I paid very little.

But the way she was putting conditions became a red flag and I backed out without sustaining any major damage.

The moment anyone a
sks for advance, that should be the first red flag. All reports of advance payment here have turned out to be pretty bad. Why pay anything at all in advance when we don't even know if the deed which we are paying for will be worth it or not, given the level of cheating happening here nowadays.

Express2019
12-04-21, 19:01
Of Course, better to lose little than to lose a lot, I myself have burnt my hands losing a lot of money due to my stupidity in various things so I know how it feels. Thats the reason I advise everyone not to take any package system in any MP. Its just a ploy to trap you for long run, if it turns out to be bad, entire package money gone waste as no one would feel like going there anymore as it is so what would they do with the package.

But the way she was putting conditions became a red flag and I backed out without sustaining any major damage.

DemoPrince
12-04-21, 19:25

Is she not overused?

Just asking.The damage was 10 k for 2 hrs. 1 k advance UPI payment, and 9 k in cash at the hotel.

Satisfaction or VFM is very much person specific. For my encounter with her, if you go by the looks. It's not VFM and if you go by GFE experience. It is VFM. But, that is entirely my opinion.

And not to forget the additional 5 k+ you are spending on hotel.

DemoPrince
12-04-21, 19:30
Of Course, better to lose little than to lose a lot, I myself have burnt my hands losing a lot of money due to my stupidity in various things so I know how it feels. Thats the reason I advise everyone not to take any package system in any MP. Its just a ploy to trap you for long run, if it turns out to be bad, entire package money gone waste as no one would feel like going there anymore as it is so what would they do with the package.I agree that advance payments may lead to such consequences, and I had also suffered a lot. Even in one occasion, I had lost 8 k to a Tinder girl. You may find that post in the Delhi forum. There are few other instances where I lost 1 k.

Having said all these, you may need to take that risk to unearth new gems. It all depends on your risk taking ability. I don't do that every time, but sometimes there is adrenaline rush!

Demon.

DemoPrince
12-04-21, 19:34
Bro this is the 3rd or 4th report I read that SP Joy's attitude is good but his girls are bad, so what's the point, I guess you must have spent at least 4-5 k you didn't mention the damage. Anyway spending so much for such shitty service is not recommended, as SP joy might be a sweet talker but in all his reports I have seen that that attitude of girls was bad, so what's the point its just waste of money. Also SP Akash I have taken reviews, he sensd local girls which are not worth it as per the service and keeps sending false pics. Sp Priya from Eco park also scams a lot nowadays telling time for 2 hour but keeps calling every 30 minutes to rush everyone and make the girl uncomfortable as well, plus charges 4 k, total waste, so what to expect good service in such short time. All these Sp's are shit, if there are some high end SP's who are good I dnt know about that but those would be for the people who can afford those rates.The damage was 2.5 k, not much. Of course I didn't pay any tip as the service was pathetic. As this was my first encounter with Joy, I will give him another chance.

Demon.

Ulalaulala123
12-04-21, 20:40
Could any kind soul tell if any action possible nearby howrah railway station? I travel by train many times and with a connecting stop at howrah station. Planning to extend the trip and stay nearby howrah station for 3-4 days.

Any hotel recommendations to bring a girl overnight or few hours?

CatchMe88
12-05-21, 07:28
Was it in call or out call?

Can you share the contact through PM if you don't mind.

I went for 2 shorts and 2 HR. After reaching the place, she came wearing only a t-shirts and mini shorts. These looks great to her.

We talked over 30 min and playing with our specials. After that she was too horny and wanted to take me in with no time. Then, I started and she was screaming with pain. She is tight and and wanted to take in full. 1st was for 30 min and we both relaxed some time. Now we started again with lots of tongue play and finished with over 1 HR. We both totally satisfied.

ZOrchid
12-05-21, 07:57
Had travelled to Kolkata for work. Reached the hotel only at 11 pm. Had contacted an SP based in ITC. Multiple msg, and fixed a deed with a hot looking Kashmiri babe. 10 k, outcall for 1 shot. Had also contacted Paro, but, her girls won't visit for a short time after 9 pm. I had early morning train to catch and so, I was interested in only*for an hour of two (if service was great). So went ahead with the ITC based SP.

As the hotel was booked by my company it was as a single occupancy. Once in the room, informed them that my "friend" would join me for 1 HR. The usual blah blah that t was*against their hotel policy. Then, agreed to convert it into a double occupancy, by paying cash.

Got a call at 11.45 pm that my friend was there. The reception took the ID and she came. What a shock and disappointment. A below avg looking, quite fat and shapeless girl. But with all the nakhras. But by then, my dick was doing the thinking and decided to go ahead.

Hardly any foreplay. Only a covered BJ. Good tongue work. No kissing or dick worship. I don't do DATY. Immediately wot, doggy and mish. Banged just about 10 min and I was done. Actually I did not even try to prolong it. Just wanted to get it done and send her out. Could have simply jerked off, saving some money!

Face 4/10 Figure 5/10 Boobs: 6/10; natural and bigBJ: 5/10 (CBJ) Kitty: 7/10 (nice and tight) Damage: 10 k + 1.5 k conveyance.

SP: ITC based. Referred by ISG friend. But he had warned me off the bait and switch.

Repeat: never.

SamrinRoy
12-05-21, 15:08
Was it in call or out call?

Can you share the contact through PM if you don't mind.I went for in call, you can do out call also.

Contact shared to you by PM.

Express2019
12-05-21, 20:46
In these covid times people struggle to make 20-30 k a month and the ***** is asking 10 k that too just for one shot, that very moment should have read in between the lines. Its just plain loot like having 5 star dinner with low quality stale food at jw mariott / itc.

Had travelled to Kolkata for work. Reached the hotel only at 11 pm. Had contacted an SP based in ITC. Multiple msg, and fixed a deed with a hot looking Kashmiri babe. 10 k, outcall for 1 shot. Had also contacted Paro, but, her girls won't visit for a short time after 9 pm. I had early morning train to catch and so, I was interested in only*for an hour of two (if service was great). So went ahead with the ITC based SP.

As the hotel was booked by my company it was as a single occupancy. Once in the room, informed them that my "friend" would join me for 1 HR. The usual blah blah that t was*against their hotel policy. Then, agreed to convert it into a double occupancy, by paying cash.

Got a call at 11.45 pm that my friend was there. The reception took the ID and she came. What a shock and disappointment. A below avg looking, quite fat and shapeless girl. But with all the nakhras. But by then, my dick was doing the thinking and decided to go ahead.

Hardly any foreplay. Only a covered BJ. Good tongue work. No kissing or dick worship. I don't do DATY. Immediately wot, doggy and mish. Banged just about 10 min and I was done. Actually I did not even try to prolong it. Just wanted to get it done and send her out. Could have simply jerked off, saving some money!

Face 4/10 Figure 5/10 Boobs: 6/10; natural and bigBJ: 5/10 (CBJ) Kitty: 7/10 (nice and tight) Damage: 10 k + 1.5 k conveyance.

SP: ITC based. Referred by ISG friend. But he had warned me off the bait and switch.

Repeat: never.

ExoticExplorer
12-05-21, 23:42

WIR: Maybe.Dear Samrin bro.

I have sent you a private message. It will be a great help if you can help me with the number please 🙂.

Thanks.

CumHard9
12-06-21, 04:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I just moved to Kharagpur from Delhi this week. Having an urge to get some action in Kolkata or Kharagpur (if possible). Any brother out here who can help?Hi are you originally from kgp bro?

ThikHoney
12-06-21, 11:30
Dear senior mongers,

Any good spa in gariyahat location.

TempStories
12-06-21, 11:33
Would like a review is someone has tried her at Paro SP. Also, any comparison with Sumi will be useful. Planning to take one of the two.

ThikHoney
12-06-21, 11:52
Any lights on waterlily near aminiya nearby running.

TheSecretDaddy
12-06-21, 15:00
Is it better to masturbate and save money or to spend your cash on prostitutes?Hi man, good evening!

That depends I guess on the situation and the place where in. Right now I am in Bangalore which is a fucking superdry place. Even afros has jacked up their prices and only option is either I go with expensive stuffs and cheap service (waste of money) or I go to spa and spend 1.5 k to 2 k for a HJ because b2 b almost costs around 3 k in a low scale spa. Have been to spa where shelled out 7 k for an hour. So now saving money and masturbating as of now. Rather to spend money for such low end service. Wil plan for Kolkata for a week. Bang here and there SG, MPs' and come back to Bangalore. Still then 'my own hand'.

RahulAVirus
12-06-21, 16:29
Hi members,

If any one can share digit of SP Paro it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

LoveGuy01
12-06-21, 16:42
While Kolkata is a dying city both work and mongering wise here is a gentle reminder that the city is a sleeping giant. Take some effort, put in some hard work and the universe will reward you handsomely.

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.

MySoumit2005
12-06-21, 17:17
As per my friend, most of them are aged but it's cheaper as compared to near by area.

QUOTE=ThikHoney;2634748]Any lights on waterlily near aminiya nearby running.[/QUOTE]

Express2019
12-06-21, 18:50
Thats a good plan, and I also think no point wasting 7 k for 1 hour on a stupid MP, I think SG will be good for you, there are very few VFM spas now in Kolkata too, with good service that is, if you get some, do let us know.

Hi man, good evening!

That depends I guess on the situation and the place where in. Right now I am in Bangalore which is a fucking superdry place. Even afros has jacked up their prices and only option is either I go with expensive stuffs and cheap service (waste of money) or I go to spa and spend 1.5 k to 2 k for a HJ because b2 b almost costs around 3 k in a low scale spa. Have been to spa where shelled out 7 k for an hour. So now saving money and masturbating as of now. Rather to spend money for such low end service. Wil plan for Kolkata for a week. Bang here and there SG, MPs' and come back to Bangalore. Still then 'my own hand'.

ExoticExplorer
12-06-21, 20:26
Thats a good plan, and I also think no point wasting 7 k for 1 hour on a stupid MP, I think SG will be good for you, there are very few VFM spas now in Kolkata too, with good service that is, if you get some, do let us know.I totally agree with you brother. Time and again we have been highlighting to avoid services which are exorbitant and utterly disappointing. It is our hard earned money. Spas charge should be restricted upto 1. 5 K (counter) + 2. 5 K (inclusive full service). Lesser the better. It is not worth paying even 2. 5 K for 15 - 20 minutes enjoyment.

Indies to max 3 K / shot and 1. 5 hours not less than that. That too less explored ones. With more it should be less. Brethren what are your views on this.

HungDick
12-07-21, 04:55
Can some one share any MILF or HW inde contact. I have Pratima details.

Orbicus
12-07-21, 06:40
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.

Extremely grateful to Orbicus bro for introducing me to Diana. Spent a wonderful day with her at my place. She is extremely bubbly and has a friendly personality. We spoke about several things and she can definitely hold a conversation. Coming to the deed, she a total Sub in bed and would allow you to really dominate her. Open to everything except Anal (didn't ask her about it), had an amazing 2 rounds with her with lunch between them. We fucked in several different positions, she used that super tongue to give me a BBBJ and rimming that took me to heaven. Overall, she has extremely good stamina and loves getting spanked her as well. Would definitely recommend. As it is not my contact, would request those interested to get in touch with Orbicus bro about her.

RahulA9282
12-07-21, 08:49
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.Hi bro,

Just wanted to know the damage for this babe Diana. If it suits my budget or not. Also please tell if she has her own place or I have to book a hotel. If it suits my budget then definitely I will ask for her digits.

Awaiting your early response.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers, happy mongering.

Hyd Passionate
12-07-21, 09:44
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.Hi Brother, my I'm box is open. Can you help with Diana contacr with a reference? I will be visiting Kolkata soon.

BoredBong
12-07-21, 10:00
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.PM'ed you.

Boredbong.

HornyBoyForU
12-07-21, 10:28
Ssup folks, staying at ITC for a wedding, wanted to know if any scene nearby for a quick massage with extras or FS available since wouldn't be able to leave for a long time. Help would be really really appreciated. TIA.

ArisCasa
12-07-21, 11:15

Repeat: never.A piece of advise outside of the hobby. Never ever host a WG or anyone else in a hotel room booked by company or if you are going to book yourself and then claim by submitting the bills. In either case you have to submit bills for final settlement of actuals and incidentals. Even if you have paid the additional occupancy cash from your pocket, Unless its a lala owned pvt ltd company. Most standard Indian companies have very strict policies on such things. And all these companies have accountants / bill processors, who have standard checklist of 10-12 points which they check in any travel claim, to catch policy violators. Most companies view such violations very strictly and its a straight sack, no questions asked. Any standard hotel, the moment you convert single to double occ, officially, record it in the system and the bill reflects that. A hotel like ITC would surely do that. That is one of the check points for accountants. Another check point is food bills. Most restaurant have the number of people served on the table on the bill, on the top (usually printed as # pax). Unless you declare it as a business dinner with details of who the guest was (obviously should be another colleague, customer or a business partner), you will be questioned who the person was.

I have seen many noobs get sacked for doing such stupid things. Better book a cheaper room somewhere else for your hobby. And in this instance, check the hotel bill if it mentions double occupancy (since the WG gave ID, the bill may have her name too! Before you put in your travel settlement.

TheSecretDaddy
12-07-21, 11:16
While Kolkata is a dying city both work and mongering wise here is a gentle reminder that the city is a sleeping giant. Take some effort, put in some hard work and the universe will reward you handsomely.

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.Hi Brother,

Kolkata may be a dying city in terms of jobs but not in the terms of Pussies. I feel it's kind of window shopping! You check, take, fuck and something KLPD then minimal loss if someone is smart enough! Delhi and Kolkata still has kept the hope of mongering at all.

Bdw what a nice pussy you have posted! I would call as 'mesmerizing pussy cat'.

RickySexy
12-07-21, 12:52
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.Please PM me the contact details and her Compensations.

Will definitely go if within budget.

Regards.

Ricky.

RickySexy
12-07-21, 12:57
Hi fellow mongers.

Planning to visit Esha (3955) in few days. Received her no. From a fellow member of the forum. A lot of thanks to him for that.

Please help me with following:

1. Is she worth visiting.

2. Someone in forum told she got STD, please hep with this.

3. Charges to be paid suggestions.

4. Any other suggestions.

Regards.

Ricky.

HungDick
12-07-21, 15:49
Can some one share any MILF or HW inde contact. I have Pratima details.Guys can someone pl share some contacts of any MILF or HW inde. Or any bird who is into rimming. PM active.

HungDick
12-07-21, 15:51

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.Damn bro. That's delicious.

HungDick
12-07-21, 15:53
Hi members,

If any one can share digit of SP Paro it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.PM'd you.

RickySexy
12-07-21, 16:08
Can anyone suggest how to meet insta gram girls of kolkata. Most of them have join my app account.

One handle I find interesting goes by roy__a*.

PM is active.

Regards.

Ricky.

Express2019
12-07-21, 22:06
Looking for Budget couple friendly hotels in Diamond Harbor and Joka, please share in forum as well as inbox, PM is active. Thanks.

Razzor999
12-07-21, 22:56
Dear SG members,

For last 3 yrs I haven't visited SG. Want to go to SG this week after a long break. Before that I use to go to SG with an old SG member Ashish, whom many old members knows well. I used to visit mostly Kripaya Den, Paritosh Den, and sometime Raju's Den. This time I want to explore the Mazar area and like to try girls other than Bengalis (will prefer Nepali, non Bengali, south Indian, others.). Please suggest some buildings and pimp which will be helpful to find. My budget is under 2 k.

ExoticExplorer
12-08-21, 00:52
Hi brothers,

Can anyone provide me contact details where I can get Russian / Ukranian / Iranian / CIS profiles.

Contact details of good reliable pimp in SG shall be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

Thanks.

Exoticexplorer.

CatchMe88
12-08-21, 07:17
Thanks, just noticed that my PM was full, probably the reason why your PM hasn't reached me. Do you mind sharing again.

I went for in call, you can do out call also.

Contact shared to you by PM.

Metso
12-08-21, 08:17
Ssup folks, staying at ITC for a wedding, wanted to know if any scene nearby for a quick massage with extras or FS available since wouldn't be able to leave for a long time. Help would be really really appreciated. TIA.It's quite close from itc Bengal.

Soloneo
12-08-21, 11:11
Fellow brethren,

I'm in the city of joy and wanted to get some action. Had an okayish experience last time with an Assamese girl. Was looking forward from bros here for a reliable indie contact. DM is open.

Sgsg123
12-08-21, 11:18
Can anyone provide SP Priya number or NE indies from Kol. Thanks.

Raghubar
12-08-21, 12:39

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.Very tempting FR and pics. Your posts are outstanding and seems you are having a big score with non pro girls. Whereas we find all post one or more related to some SP place or their products.

My words are not to seek any references, only a kind word of appreciation that out of the box members are still in the forum who can are 105/100.

Kudos to your effort & work in scoring differently from us.

Raghu.

LustAndy
12-08-21, 12:48
Can some one share any MILF or HW inde contact. I have Pratima details.Hi,

Can you please share Pratima's contact.

I don't have active subscription.

Can you share [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

TIA.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ExoticExplorer
12-08-21, 15:36
I am so grateful for being a part of this wonderful community. Supporting each other is the essence of this group. A big loud shout thank you PattayaLover and HungDick for this wonderful support.

TempStories
12-08-21, 15:55
Got the number of SP Sonal via a brother on the forum. Thanks for sharing the number.

SP location is in Garia which was anyways out of way for me. I was turned off seeing the girl her in person. While the face is ok, rest of the body is totally out of shape. She is what I will call fat. Stopped 5 min into BJ saying it is over. I was so pissed off, I paid the SP and walked out.

SouravFun
12-08-21, 17:29
Hi,

Do not want to go through the hassle of creating localbitcoin login etc.

Is there any alternative way of buying like broker or someone?

Express2019
12-08-21, 18:15
SP Priya is scamming big nowadays, will promise you 2 hours and within 20 minutes will call you to come out, even the girl you get will be hurried in the process, if you want to waste your money, SP Priya, SP Joy, SP Akash and most other SP's are the place for you.

Can anyone provide SP Priya number or NE indies from Kol. Thanks.

Express2019
12-08-21, 18:17
Thats why we tell always to go by the reports of old senior members, there are many SP's in this forum trying to promote their own services. Also verify the girl from 2-3 different members to be sure because one of them might be SP or agent.

Got the number of SP Sonal via a brother on the forum. Thanks for sharing the number.

SP location is in Garia which was anyways out of way for me. I was turned off seeing the girl her in person. While the face is ok, rest of the body is totally out of shape. She is what I will call fat. Stopped 5 min into BJ saying it is over. I was so pissed off, I paid the SP and walked out.

Express2019
12-08-21, 18:27
1. 5 k + 2. 5 k comes 4 k, for a session of 45 minutes that's also too much. Most MP's here are to loot as well and what massage they give that 1500 massage is worse than a 100 Rs massage we get at our local barber shops and the massage time is included in the total session time as well which makes it even worse. Should try for indes or SG or VFM spa like PB, Habibi. 3 k / shot is also too much because if shot is over in 10 minutes its done and dusted there itself. This is the strategy that these bitches use to loot everyone, go by per shot as if money is like water flowing into a plant and they will keep getting more and more. People who have contacts get 3 k for 2 hours flat, or 4 k max, not shot basis, only time basis, that's the way it should be. Unfortunately market has been spoiled here by extra wealthy people overpaying plus artificial scarcity is created by the so called SP's and the rates AR ehiked and few maybe in this forum too. Recently got a contact of an inde here, her rate was told as 5 k for 2 hours by someone, when I saw her, should not have been more than 2. 5-3 k for 2 hours max. Fortunately I had verified her rates from other members as well so I came to know she used to work under an SP before charging 3 k for 2 hours in which the commission of the SP was also involved. And here she is, asking for 5 k for 2 hours direct! Thats why I keep saying always get confirmation from 2-3 different members as you never know the SP of that girl might be here in this forum hiking up the rates.

I totally agree with you brother. Time and again we have been highlighting to avoid services which are exorbitant and utterly disappointing. It is our hard earned money. Spas charge should be restricted upto 1. 5 K (counter) + 2. 5 K (inclusive full service). Lesser the better. It is not worth paying even 2. 5 K for 15 - 20 minutes enjoyment.

Indies to max 3 K / shot and 1. 5 hours not less than that. That too less explored ones. With more it should be less. Brethren what are your views on this.

FunRun
12-08-21, 18:31
Juicey and delicious pussy. Glad that you have posted such a delicious pic.

Great going brother.

Regards,

FunRun.

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.

FunRun
12-08-21, 18:38
SP Joy is not good. I tried 3 girls from him. All three were highly photoshoped.

Girls are mostly villagers type.

Service is mechanical.

Only suck fuck and duck duck load.

Nothing exciting.

I decided to avoid him.

Regards.

FunRun.

The damage was 2.5 k, not much. Of course I didn't pay any tip as the service was pathetic. As this was my first encounter with Joy, I will give him another chance.

Demon.

Rrohitchnada
12-08-21, 19:22
Thanks bro for the update, was in touch with Sonali and negotiating session with this girl, got your review just in time.

Thank you again.

HungDick
12-08-21, 19:47
I am so grateful for being a part of this wonderful community. Supporting each other is the essence of this group. A big loud shout thank you PattayaLover and HungDick for this wonderful support.You welcome bro. Tried helping with all little resource I had.

PattayaLover
12-08-21, 19:48
Hi,

Do not want to go through the hassle of creating localbitcoin login etc.

Is there any alternative way of buying like broker or someone?If you write 25 meaningful FR and your account is 6 months old, then you will become a senior member and your PM will be activated.

Jackda
12-09-21, 04:12
Well last encounter was with a extremely petit chick whom I couldn't enter (not much accommodating gal), considering the decent behavior of joy, gave another try. This time a busty little plump chick. As I am into tits, chosen her from the flock just because of her deeeeeep cleavage indicating the size of the mounds hidden inside.

Looks- good, face carries "pussy on rent " vibe, matches 60-70 percent to pics.

Service- no DFK, no BBJ, not much fingering allowed. In fact what she is comfortable with I couldn't understand. Not much involved.

Into act.

Assets- tits were good, extremely soft and good to suck, ass shapeless. Pussy clean but loose.

WIR- No to gal. Possibly no to joy too. Though he hosts good, never hurry from his side, safe residential flat but her gals are poor in service. Moreover if you complain about poor service, he will tell you that everybody is telling good except you. Try at your own risks. Happy mongering.

Jackda
12-09-21, 04:23
Though it is a shabby place and always been scared to spas, their extremely good service attracted me.

This time randomly chosen this busty lady in her early 30's.

L. za.

Behaviour- decent, submissive, not involved into act that much like Tiya / Riya. But accommodating.

Looks- doesn't matter much in pb as you do your job in almost dark. But not bad it seemed.

Assets- slightly saggy big juggs with juicy nips. Ass-ok, pussy- loose, little smelly. Little plump body.

Service- ok, not into DFK. Anal didn't ask. Good massage skill (prostate massage I first got from her). Rest is as usual.

WIR- may be. Opbbis shall repeat of course.

Express2019
12-09-21, 08:21
Thanks to the reviews in this forum, one thing I have come to know is all SP's are shit, exceptions might be there but not yet come across any.

Thanks bro for the update, was in touch with Sonali and negotiating session with this girl, got your review just in time.

Thank you again.

Express2019
12-09-21, 08:25
How much did you pay overall.

SouravFun
12-09-21, 11:23
Have taken service of SP Pradeep from Salt lake.

Rates are pretty high (4.5 k per shot).

Highly photoshopped images.

Though the overall service level is not very bad given that the place is really safe and nice if the rate comes down to about 2.5-3 k it will be worthwhile.

Request fellow mongers to try and bring the rate lower.

Overall experience:

Chicks.

Tight down there.

All positions except anal allowed.

SouravFun
12-09-21, 11:26
I have been to several spas in salt lake.

I would recommend the one in BK,(starting with real).

If you are not too picky about looks then take Tina.

She responds well during the act. Gives good BJ and let you do whatever you want.

Damage: counter 1 k.

FS: 2.5 K.

MaskedBoy666
12-09-21, 15:46
Anyone tried Aveda garcha recently? How's the profiles and the services? Any big boobs leads? Will anyone help me with some busty leads in any spas? Not pb spa please. Any other. Thanks in advance.

SouravFun
12-09-21, 16:00
If you write 25 meaningful FR and your account is 6 months old, then you will become a senior member and your PM will be activated.Thanks for the input. Was not aware at all.

Will the upgradation be automatic or I have to do something?

Thanks.

CoolGuyJasson
12-09-21, 16:04
The SP here is Sonali from Garia, she has gone absolutely cheap and accomodating worthless profiles. If you are out of budget and need a pussy to fuck, then only go there. I was regular to her, but seriously blocked her. She must be avoided.

HungDick
12-09-21, 16:15
Guys can someone pl share some contacts of any MILF or HW inde. Or any bird who is into rimming. PM active.Any mates would kindly reply. Will be helpful.

Souraghy
12-09-21, 17:46
Will it be a good decision to go to Sg with any random pimp outside SG? What are the situations at present at SG?

I got a pimp contact number known as Kishori from a source. Had anyone availed his service? If yes then please review on him.

As I am newbie that's why am hesitating to go there alone.

Express2019
12-09-21, 18:28
Thanks for the report, as per latest reports in forum SP Joy, SP Priya, SP Sonali, SP Akash are all bogus, SP Pradeep report seems average but cost is way too much, one can easily get premium chicks in SG at that range and for a good amount of time as well. Conclusion- Avoid SP's they are just a waste of money.

The SP here is Sonali from Garia, she has gone absolutely cheap and accomodating worthless profiles. If you are out of budget and need a pussy to fuck, then only go there. I was regular to her, but seriously blocked her. She must be avoided.

MaskedBoy666
12-09-21, 21:58

She responds well during the act. Gives good BJ and let you do whatever you want.

FS: 2.5 K.Does she have big tits? Is she slim? Is she dusky or fair?

Atanu
12-09-21, 22:20

FS: 2.5 K.Counter charges by default 1 K?

Any other girls suggested besides Tina? Have you visited any other SPA in saltlake? Feedback is appreciated.

Express2019
12-10-21, 00:07
I think you can buy a sub and take membership, lot of pimp numbers of SG can be shared to you by members here via PM.

Will it be a good decision to go to Sg with any random pimp outside SG? What are the situations at present at SG?

I got a pimp contact number known as Kishori from a source. Had anyone availed his service? If yes then please review on him.

As I am newbie that's why am hesitating to go there alone.

IAmSiddharth
12-10-21, 02:01
You are awesome bro, you got such big boobs babe to enjoy.

Take care.

Sid.

Well last encounter was with a extremely petit chick whom I couldn't enter (not much accommodating gal), considering the decent behavior of joy, gave another try. This time a busty little plump chick. As I am into tits, chosen her from the flock just because of her deeeeeep cleavage indicating the size of the mounds hidden inside.

Looks- good, face carries "pussy on rent " vibe, matches 60-70 percent to pics.

Service- no DFK, no BBJ, not much fingering allowed. In fact what she is comfortable with I couldn't understand. Not much involved.

Into act.

Assets- tits were good, extremely soft and good to suck, ass shapeless. Pussy clean but loose.

WIR- No to gal. Possibly no to joy too. Though he hosts good, never hurry from his side, safe residential flat but her gals are poor in service. Moreover if you complain about poor service, he will tell you that everybody is telling good except you. Try at your own risks. Happy mongering.

CatchMe88
12-10-21, 06:21
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.Please share details and damages. PM is open.

PattayaLover
12-10-21, 06:39
Thanks for the input. Was not aware at all.

Thanks.Upgradation should be automatic. If not wait for 10-15 days, in between write few more reports and contact the Administrator. For my case, it was automatic.

Hope that helps.

Vikash3459
12-10-21, 07:03
Extremely grateful to Orbicus bro for introducing me to Diana. Spent a wonderful day with her at my place. She is extremely bubbly and has a friendly personality. We spoke about several things and she can definitely hold a conversation. Coming to the deed, she a total Sub in bed and would allow you to really dominate her. Open to everything except Anal (didn't ask her about it), had an amazing 2 rounds with her with lunch between them. We fucked in several different positions, she used that super tongue to give me a BBBJ and rimming that took me to heaven. Overall, she has extremely good stamina and loves getting spanked her as well. Would definitely recommend. As it is not my contact, would request those interested to get in touch with Orbicus bro about her.Can you share the damages?

BrownBoy11
12-10-21, 10:17
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.Bro your Inbox is full. Could you share her digits.

Express2019
12-10-21, 12:53
Recent Reviews are not good, try asking someone who has been there already.

Anyone tried Aveda garcha recently? How's the profiles and the services? Any big boobs leads? Will anyone help me with some busty leads in any spas? Not pb spa please. Any other. Thanks in advance.

FunRun
12-10-21, 14:32
Upgradation is automatic.

Wait for some days until admin notices your ID.

I think min 6 month old ID is also a criteria.

You should get upgraded if you match with the prerequisites.

Have fun and play safe.

Regards,

FunRun.

Thanks for the input. Was not aware at all.

Thanks.

Rrohitchnada
12-10-21, 16:12
Do you have any recent experience?

Long ago, there was one named Juthika, much above average service. Worth trying any day, not sure if she is still there.

Would surely appreciate any latest review on this place.

Recent Reviews are not good, try asking someone who has been there already.

DemoPrince
12-11-21, 10:27
Is Hotel Hindusthan International couple friendly?

STC 2017
12-11-21, 11:34
Asking for a friend: Please DM your experience, if anyone has actually met the ones mentioned in title. Curious more about safety of the people and the place involved as they use locanto.

SilkCut
12-11-21, 12:43
The SP here is Sonali from Garia, she has gone absolutely cheap and accomodating worthless profiles. If you are out of budget and need a pussy to fuck, then only go there. I was regular to her, but seriously blocked her. She must be avoided.Absolutely agreed! All of them over there with Sonali are like maid quality. Total trash. If you're low on budget just to to PB or SG.

ApplesNaples
12-11-21, 18:44
Absolutely agreed! All of them over there with Sonali are like maid quality. Total trash. If you're low on budget just to to PB or SG.New monger on this side! Haven't visited an MP before. Is is safe to visit PB in December especially with Christmas nearing? When is it the safest to visit between morning, noon and evening?

Express2019
12-11-21, 18:55
Agreed. Why waste hard earned money on these shit SP's. None of them have proved to be even ok forget about being good.

Absolutely agreed! All of them over there with Sonali are like maid quality. Total trash. If you're low on budget just to to PB or SG.

E Lephantismin
12-11-21, 19:55
Hi guys,

Does Adrija's contact ends with 607 or has she changed number? If it's a new number please DM me.

SilkCut
12-11-21, 20:32
Thanks for the report, as per latest reports in forum SP Joy, SP Priya, SP Sonali, SP Akash are all bogus, SP Pradeep report seems average but cost is way too much, one can easily get premium chicks in SG at that range and for a good amount of time as well. Conclusion- Avoid SP's they are just a waste of money.SP Joy, SP Priya, SP Sonali, SP Akash are not worth it!

SP Joy. The girls are not worth the price (2.5) - highly photoshopped. Village type profiles. Joy is a nice person although he talks way too much!

SP Priya charges 2-2.5 for 1 - photos shared are way too much photoshopped. Promises the moon, but then starts rushing in no time (SP Priya starts calling the girl asking is it done is it done). And her place (oyo ecospace) is just too far off.

SP Sonali. The one from Garia. The profiles are total maid quality (worst amongst these 4 SPs) - if you're fine with such quality profiles, just go to KD in SG (and take Lakshmi or Bina) - you can get pretty pretty good service for 300 for 30 minutes or 600 for an hour (includes everything. BBBJ, rimming, fuck) (Note: Lakshmi and Bina are low quality MILFs. But their service is top notch for the price. Literally let's you do whatever you want to with them and provides very good BBBJ and rimming).

SP Akash. Charges 1. 8-2 for 1 - shares mixed bag of profiles. Some good (highly photoshopped), some okay, some bad. But uses bait and switch way too many times. Unreliable - also he keeps sending profiles on WhatsApp and messaging regularly!

SilkCut
12-11-21, 20:47
Hi guys,

Does Adrija's contact ends with 607 or has she changed number? If it's a new number please DM me.That's the number!

SilkCut
12-11-21, 20:48
New monger on this side! Haven't visited an MP before. Is is safe to visit PB in December especially with Christmas nearing? When is it the safest to visit between morning, noon and evening?I don't think Christmas is an issue. But the upcoming elections might be! Better to go after the elections.

Safest time would be during the day (during banking hours).

SilkCut
12-11-21, 21:05
Any reviews about her? Has anyone tried her?

Rrohitchnada
12-12-21, 04:39
Sp Joy.

Sp Akash.

Sp Priya.

SP Shreya.

Sp Sonali.

All go with the same style of operation.

1. Highly popped / old pictures, false promises. And whatever it takes, to somehow get the client to their place.

2. Bait and switch, push for more services. Somehow to extract more cash from the client. And get the cash to thier hands as soon as possible.

3. Place is all filthy, and at times you won't even get to wash hands, don't expect proper washrooms.

4. Hygiene is a big issue, specially with Shreya and her place, and also Akash. I haven't tried Sonali. Hardly have seen the Girls washing themselves before / after the deed.

5. Rushed service. They promise you 1 hour and ask the girl to finish in 30 mins. Have so many ways of doing this and they use all those techniques.

You might at times get good profiles with them, but the other hassles are not worth the exploring, IMO.

SP Joy, SP Priya, SP Sonali, SP Akash are not worth it!

SP Joy. The girls are not worth the price (2.5) - highly photoshopped. Village type profiles. Joy is a nice person although he talks way too much!

SP Priya charges 2-2.5 for 1 - photos shared are way too much photoshopped. Promises the moon, but then starts rushing in no time (SP Priya starts calling the girl asking is it done is it done). And her place (oyo ecospace) is just too far off.

SP Sonali. The one from Garia. The profiles are total maid quality (worst amongst these 4 SPs) - if you're fine with such quality profiles, just go to KD in SG (and take Lakshmi or Bina) - you can get pretty pretty good service for 300 for 30 minutes or 600 for an hour (includes everything. BBBJ, rimming, fuck) (Note: Lakshmi and Bina are low quality MILFs. But their service is top notch for the price. Literally let's you do whatever you want to with them and provides very good BBBJ and rimming).

SouravFun
12-12-21, 04:56
Hi brothers,

While I have met a few girls over last 3-4 years (I am not a regular monger in that sense), I am yet to find someone with a nice place.

To be specific I have a fetish of doing the deed in different rooms and also doing it in a very homely ambiance.

Does anyone have any such contact?

TIA.

WhizzBang
12-12-21, 07:04
Hi guys,

Does Adrija's contact ends with 607 or has she changed number? If it's a new number please DM me.Yeah. Same number. Ending with 607.

HungryBird15
12-12-21, 07:22
Thanks to some senior brothers from the Calcutta forum, I had the contact details of Aditi and Adrija. I am grateful to those brothers, although I am not revealing their names here so that their inboxes are not flooded.

Adrija was busy on the day I was free for some action. So, I went with Aditi. There are a lot of FRs on her in this forum. I felt that she is probably near around 40 years. If you like a typical Bengali boudi (sister in law) then she is not a bad choice. She has a moderate level of tummy fat. She had a big tattoo in her forearm (probably left). The b00 BS are really big, although a bit saggy now; and the nose is somewhat flat. She has a fair and smooth skin. During the deed, I noticed that there were black spots on her a $$. She said that the spots had appeared a few days back and should go away on their own. I hope that was no sign of any STD. As the FR is almost one month old now, I am almost convinced that it was no STD, as I am not having any adverse symptom.

I met her near Sinthee More in a very big flat, where no one else was present. She is a good lady and quite cooperative. She treated me like an old friend. I was there for around two and a half hours. The time was well spent. We had two rounds of deed. It was above average. She is good for at least one meet.

Face: 6 / 10.

Body: 6 / 10.

B00 BS: 8 / 10.

A $$: 4 / 10 (because of those black spots I am deducting marks).

DFK: 2 / 10 (not long enough).

BBBJ: 5 / 10.

Deed: 8 / 10.

Attitude: 9 / 10 (she picked up the phone a few times and chatted / talked over it; so deducting one mark).

WIR: Most probably no.

WhizzBang
12-12-21, 08:15
Recently tried an Indie from Howrah. Average looking girl, calls herself Ruchi. Figure was nice but boobs and ass were unimpressible. I booked an Oyo at Salt Lake. She came 30 minutes late. Her attitude was nice. We went into the room started chatting. She is nice to talk to, kept the conversation going as I am not much of a talker. After some time she went to clean herself and came back wearing her undies only. We laid down on the bed and again started chatting, every so often my hand caressing her boobs and pussy. Sometime after, my penis was rock hard and I started smooching her. Didn't go for DFK. She proceeded to give a blowjob; it was toothy. Still I enjoyed the act. She had nice hair. I held her hair in my hand and rammed my cock inside her mouth, just to test if she would take a bit rough. She coughed and looked at me but didn't complain. I proceeded to do the same for another 10/15 minutes. She pleaded not to cum in her mouth. Obliging her request, I cummed on her face. We both went to clean ourselves. The next 2 hours, we watched TV and ordered some noodles for her and smoked.

Then the 2nd session started. I gently shoved her against a wall, held her neck and started kissing. Simultaneously, asked her to stroke my cock as it was still not erect. Once it was hard, she again started giving me a blowjob. Started out in missionary, then WOT and then moved on to doggy. Pulled her hair and started thrusting hard. Seemed like she was in pain and asked me to slow down. After couple of minutes, I cummed and went to bathroom for a shower. She was still lying down on bed, when I came out. We smoked again and then she cleaned up. Chatted for a while, then we went our way.

She asked not to share her pic as she is not a regular. But I am willing to trade contacts once my DM is activated.

Damage was 5 k for 2 shots. She stayed for around 5 hrs.

KoolDude28
12-12-21, 08:44
Book a duplex or 3 bhk in Airbnb and fuck wherever you want. Plenty of properties available now. However please do not DM me asking for reference of any stay in particular. I will not be sharing the ones I use.

Hi brothers,

While I have met a few girls over last 3-4 years (I am not a regular monger in that sense), I am yet to find someone with a nice place.

To be specific I have a fetish of doing the deed in different rooms and also doing it in a very homely ambiance.

Does anyone have any such contact?.

BongMonk
12-12-21, 11:15
Any reviews about her? Has anyone tried her?Found this review in the same forum. Not sure if both are same.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2602269&highlight=Stuti#post2602269.

ApplesNaples
12-12-21, 13:55
I don't think Christmas is an issue. But the upcoming elections might be! Better to go after the elections.

Safest time would be during the day (during banking hours).Which are the most VFM spas for B2B? I am not looking for any action but just B2B for a moderately long time ( 30 minutes).

Venkat1234
12-12-21, 14:55
I have been mongering from 4 years, but never met any Andhra girl in Kol. Any ideas?

HornyBoyForU
12-12-21, 21:14
Hello guys,

From Mumbai need help, am staying in Ballygunge, going for some work to salt Lake today, if anyone could help a brother with any nice spa details with good extras in Ballygunge or salt Lake area would be really really appreciated. Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

Express2019
12-12-21, 22:03
Please share damage also.

Thanks to some senior brothers from the Calcutta forum, I had the contact details of Aditi and Adrija. I am grateful to those brothers, although I am not revealing their names here so that their inboxes are not flooded.

Adrija was busy on the day I was free for some action. So, I went with Aditi. There are a lot of FRs on her in this forum. I felt that she is probably near around 40 years. If you like a typical Bengali boudi (sister in law) then she is not a bad choice. She has a moderate level of tummy fat. She had a big tattoo in her forearm (probably left). The b00 BS are really big, although a bit saggy now; and the nose is somewhat flat. She has a fair and smooth skin. During the deed, I noticed that there were black spots on her a $$. She said that the spots had appeared a few days back and should go away on their own. I hope that was no sign of any STD. As the FR is almost one month old now, I am almost convinced that it was no STD, as I am not having any adverse symptom.

I met her near Sinthee More in a very big flat, where no one else was present. She is a good lady and quite cooperative. She treated me like an old friend. I was there for around two and a half hours. The time was well spent. We had two rounds of deed. It was above average. She is good for at least one meet.

Face: 6 / 10.

Body: 6 / 10.

B00 BS: 8 / 10.

A $$: 4 / 10 (because of those black spots I am deducting marks).

DFK: 2 / 10 (not long enough).

BBBJ: 5 / 10.

Deed: 8 / 10.

Attitude: 9 / 10 (she picked up the phone a few times and chatted / talked over it; so deducting one mark).

WIR: Most probably no.

Express2019
12-12-21, 22:08
Thanks for adding more of these scam SP's to the list. So as per latest update all these 2 dogs and 3 bitches (SP's) are horrible scamsters. There is one more dog. SP James, if he is also like these then please add him to the list too. It will be 3 dogs and 3 bitches then matching each other in numbers also.

Sp Joy.

Sp Akash.

Sp Priya.

SP Shreya.

Sp Sonali.

All go with the same style of operation.

1. Highly popped / old pictures, false promises. And whatever it takes, to somehow get the client to their place.

2. Bait and switch, push for more services. Somehow to extract more cash from the client. And get the cash to thier hands as soon as possible.

3. Place is all filthy, and at times you won't even get to wash hands, don't expect proper washrooms.

4. Hygiene is a big issue, specially with Shreya and her place, and also Akash. I haven't tried Sonali. Hardly have seen the Girls washing themselves before / after the deed.

5. Rushed service. They promise you 1 hour and ask the girl to finish in 30 mins. Have so many ways of doing this and they use all those techniques.

You might at times get good profiles with them, but the other hassles are not worth the exploring, IMO.

Express2019
12-12-21, 23:26
Your best chance is Lake Market. Full of South Indians there and restaurants also. But you may not get a professional.

I have been mongering from 4 years, but never met any Andhra girl in Kol. Any ideas?

HungryBird15
12-13-21, 04:49
Forgot two mention the damage.

For two shots in around 2.5 hours I paid 3.5 K. As her attitude was very good and she provided GFE, I rate this as 9/10 for VFM.

Adrija was busy on the day I was free for some action. So, I went with Aditi. There are a lot of FRs on her in this forum. I felt that she is probably near around 40 years. If you like a typical Bengali boudi (sister in law) then she is not a bad choice. She has a moderate level of tummy fat. She had a big tattoo in her forearm (probably left). The b00 BS are really big, although a bit saggy now; and the nose is somewhat flat. She has a fair and smooth skin. During the deed, I noticed that there were black spots on her a $$. She said that the spots had appeared a few days back and should go away on their own. I hope that was no sign of any STD. As the FR is almost one month old now, I am almost convinced that it was no STD, as I am not having any adverse symptom..

Ilovmuff
12-13-21, 04:57
Been in this locality earlier for some years. Lake market is a residential area with couple of spas towards the sarat bose road side. However even these are covered by bong gals or thais earlier.

You may trying the sa site. However in all my years in kolkata, haven't been able to unearth a genuine Andhra gal.

Another area where south indian are more are in mukundapur.

Your best chance is Lake Market. Full of South Indians there and restaurants also. But you may not get a professional.

Indian100
12-13-21, 06:58
Hi,

In SG ask for telungu girl you will find. Quality not so good. I didn't try. You may if you wish.

HungDick
12-13-21, 11:16
Any mates would kindly reply. Will be helpful.Guys can someone please share some contacts of any MILF or HW inde. Or any bird who is into rimming. / big tits. PM active.

CoolGuy3281
12-13-21, 13:06
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?

CoolGuy3281
12-13-21, 13:09
Any reviews about her? Has anyone tried her?Had her in my flat couple of times. She is a mother of a kid so has a tummy but overall nice fuck. Earlier she took 5 k for two shots but now a days asking for 10 k. Had bargained and brought her to 8 k so avoiding now due to sudden hike. Big tits but she is very dusky. Enjoys DATY but BBBJ is not that good. Take her if she seems reasonable.

Express2019
12-13-21, 22:50
Can anyone suggest a few good resorts in Joka which are couple friendly.

Express2019
12-14-21, 00:47
Yes bro that's why I said that we can't get professional there, it will depend on mongering skills and in talking to people there. I used to have coffee there a lot earlier during pre covid times (my good times as well) unlike now. Used to have in places like udipi and flavors of south. Flavors of south coffee was the best but after covid owner stopped giving coffee there. I'm a 90's schoolkid so I value the good old times!!

Been in this locality earlier for some years. Lake market is a residential area with couple of spas towards the sarat bose road side. However even these are covered by bong gals or thais earlier.

You may trying the sa site. However in all my years in kolkata, haven't been able to unearth a genuine Andhra gal.

Another area where south indian are more are in mukundapur.

Goldy2410
12-14-21, 05:51
Regards to all Kolkata forum brothers.

New to the forum. Will like to start my mongering journey.

However till now had one experience in one of the spa with initials of BFS near a five star hotel named in Hindi name for India.

Spa is walkable distance from hotel main gate in a street. Located inside a flat type building and spelt safe also. Receptionist named pretty was persuasive and indicated friendly and great services. Went for four hand massage with FS on her recommendation.

Selected gals were ok type and cooperative.

Both open for FS. Gave massage for Half an hour followed by B2B and FS with both.

Damage 7 K for one and half hours.

Overall experience was satisfactory and safe.

Once again request seniors of Kolkata forum to share number of Adrija and if possible of reliable broker of SG.

All the best and TIA.

HungDick
12-14-21, 06:31
Hi,

Paro is asking for reference. Please suggest. PM active.

Metso
12-14-21, 07:21
I frequently take from SP James. I usually take the ones he quotes around 8 k, most of those gals are Mumbai or Delhi based. He has some 6 k stuff not tried them.

If we choose a gal and if some mongers have already reported to him that she is not good then he tells us before hand and leaves the risk to us.

Wrt photoshop it's everywhere, sometimes from James I have got photos taken a day or a week earlier but still filters are applied.

Thanks for adding more of these scam SP's to the list. So as per latest update all these 2 dogs and 3 bitches (SP's) are horrible scamsters. There is one more dog. SP James, if he is also like these then please add him to the list too. It will be 3 dogs and 3 bitches then matching each other in numbers also.

WanderingIndia
12-14-21, 07:35
Hi all,Back to Kolkata after being in Mumbai, Gurgaon. Would love to know more about Mongering scenes here!!.Barrackpore station area any idea for mongering? And any professional massage parlor too for back pains!

HungDick
12-14-21, 10:25
Hi,

Can someone please share contacts who doz rimming in Kolkata.

Atanu
12-14-21, 18:55
Barrackpore station area any idea for mongering? And any professional massage parlor too for back pains!Check PM.

Barrackpore has some spas.

Express2019
12-14-21, 19:09
Are those rates for whole night or only an hour or so.

I frequently take from SP James. I usually take the ones he quotes around 8 k, most of those gals are Mumbai or Delhi based. He has some 6 k stuff not tried them.

If we choose a gal and if some mongers have already reported to him that she is not good then he tells us before hand and leaves the risk to us.

Wrt photoshop it's everywhere, sometimes from James I have got photos taken a day or a week earlier but still filters are applied.

PattayaLover
12-15-21, 04:48
Are those rates for whole night or only an hour or so.These rates are neither per night nor per hour. These rates are per shot and the shot can be over in 20 minutes depends on the girl.

Catapult111
12-15-21, 07:21
Any reviews about her? Has anyone tried her?She's stuti. I have already written a review for her. How much is she asking you?

Express2019
12-15-21, 08:05
Thanks for the clarification. So if its 8 k for 20 minutes, no mater how good the girls are, its daylight robbery at peak levels. Hence SP James should also be added to the scam list of SP's along with others. Few of my known contacts get very good girls for 5-6 k / full night they do have their own sources though. So you can get an idea of how these SP's are looting people. So Akash, Sonali, Shreya, Priya, James, Joy are all added to the list of fraudsters. There is one more SP talked about here, SP Paro. Any feedback on her would be appreciated.

These rates are neither per night nor per hour. These rates are per shot and the shot can be over in 20 minutes depends on the girl.

Cato63
12-15-21, 09:20
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?Tried Himalayn, good clean spa, has differing rates 1500 & 2000 for less & more experience masseur, tried Rhea I think, young bird big tits big smile, a little persuasion & 2.5 K FS, banged her on massage table, saggy big boobs, tight * a good fuck.

ExoticExplorer
12-15-21, 10:23
Thanks for the clarification. So if its 8 k for 20 minutes, no mater how good the girls are, its daylight robbery at peak levels. Hence SP James should also be added to the scam list of SP's along with others. Few of my known contacts get very good girls for 5-6 k / full night they do have their own sources though. So you can get an idea of how these SP's are looting people. So Akash, Sonali, Shreya, Priya, James, Joy are all added to the list of fraudsters. There is one more SP talked about here, SP Paro. Any feedback on her would be appreciated.SP- Paro is several degrees higher:

(1) Rate: 6 K per shot.

(2) Profiles not to be shared with ISG members.

(3) Profiles photos cannot be uploaded on ISG.

(4) Accomodation to be provided at 3+ category.

PattayaLover
12-15-21, 14:14
Thanks for the clarification. So if its 8 k for 20 minutes, no mater how good the girls are, its daylight robbery at peak levels. Hence SP James should also be added to the scam list of SP's along with others. Few of my known contacts get very good girls for 5-6 k / full night they do have their own sources though. So you can get an idea of how these SP's are looting people. So Akash, Sonali, Shreya, Priya, James, Joy are all added to the list of fraudsters. There is one more SP talked about here, SP Paro. Any feedback on her would be appreciated.But one good thing about SP James is that he never make false promises as he always mention that it is per shot and never commits on time. Hence we can not really blame him. It is the system on which 5 star operates. Ultimately your experience depends solely on the girl and as somebody was mentioning what SP James can do is to pass the report of previous customer to next which it seems he does.

SouravFun
12-15-21, 17:41
But one good thing about SP James is that he never make false promises as he always mention that it is per shot and never commits on time. Hence we can not really blame him. It is the system on which 5 star operates. Ultimately your experience depends solely on the girl and as somebody was mentioning what SP James can do is to pass the report of previous customer to next which it seems he does.While, all these SPs needs to boycotted and controlled it is also a fact that people having contacts of indes with reasonable rate / place don't want to share with others. This makes the people with no such contact desperate and they are forced to pay whatever it costs. I totally agree with the vuew that prices needa ti be controlled but just posting a counterargument which I think is tge reason rhat these people are exploiting.

Express2019
12-15-21, 21:16
The reason no one shares any indes with others is that the market is full of cheats and SP's like these who charge huge rates and genuine girls are very less in numbers. I also have to do a lot of research for getting good inde contacts but that's the way it is. Supporting these SP's is not the answer, finding out good VFM spas, places in SG and GP which have been discussed many times in the forum are a much better way to go about it. High time These scam SP's and high charging spas should be boycotted totally. I mean charging 8 k for 20 minutes, like seriously, which world are we in? This SP James might be saying things as they are, but that's not an excuse to take his services and throw money like water flowing into a river and pay 8-10 k for 20 minutes and inflate the rates. Getting indes is a process, visiting good places as reviewed in the forum and then establishing a direct contact with them slowly and steadily one does it, that's the reason people are unwilling to share as they come after lot of effort. Also please remember that no one is forced to pay whatever it costs, only people who can afford those kind of rates pay that much, the rest find their own way. All these SP's Akash, Joy, James, Paro, Sonali, Priya, Shreya need to be boycotted big time. Only genuine places with good services at proper rates should be encouraged. High time all these cheats are taught a lesson!!

Also let me tell you that even if you do get inde contacts from this forum, remember that the same contact has been circulated to almost everyone on this public forum, so even that inde wil be hiking up her rate and will be available for almost everyone, Im sure no one would prefer a very used one, so its better that people use the resources in this forum to chalk out their way and get their own inde contacts, which they will at a time definitely. And lastly, if you build up a good rapport with some seniors here they might PM you some inde contacts which are not on the public domain as well.

While, all these SPs needs to boycotted and controlled it is also a fact that people having contacts of indes with reasonable rate / place don't want to share with others. This makes the people with no such contact desperate and they are forced to pay whatever it costs. I totally agree with the vuew that prices needa ti be controlled but just posting a counterargument which I think is tge reason rhat these people are exploiting.

ExoticExplorer
12-16-21, 00:14
I tried two girls from SP paro in 2019 at rs6000 per shot each at paro location. Both the girls were average looking. Service was good and BBJ, DFK all were available but they are definitely not worth rs 6 k. I am getting better deals from other SPs at rs 3 k or lower so why should I overspend on paro girls. Since then I have never went to sp paro for service.Brother, your pm is full. Request you to please clear your inbox.

Cal Travel
12-16-21, 02:08
Hello ladies, 5-10 years back there were more threads here discusing the SG houses, but then indies and MP / SPs picked up and now all I see are dicusions about SPs and MPs and it seems that you folks do not realize how good an alternative SG is.

I currently don't live here but when I do visit SG is my first choice for gauranteed fun. I sample the occasional massage and indies but have had far fewer luck there (esp since I am not based here). So here are is unsolicited advice about SG.

-You will get the best service when the girl recognizes you as a regular. Typically it will take 2 visits to establish that- next time you visit you will get more attention and much better service. With the MPs you don't always get the same girl so its difficult to get that rapport. At SG you don't even have to visit the same girl, visit her neighbor and you will automatically get better service from both! When I am here, I will typically go every alternate day and by the first week I have a new ATF who gives me the GFE experience with snuggles, kisses and BJs. Sometimes even anal.

-Much safer if you go through the right pimps. The better pimps have access to the premier buildings and will help you out. My regular guy has lent me money when the ATM wasnt working, has helped me get pot and viagra and shielded me from the huddle of street girls out to cheat you. I even trusted with my luggage when I have come straight from the airport. The pimps do of course get paid 1/3 of what you pay the girl, so they have that incentive- however he will be your man Friday once you build that relationship and they can guide you to the right girl and sometimes even talk down the prices if the girl is quoting much higher. If the girl spends too much time on the phone or not meeting your expectations all it takes is one phone call to the pimp.

-SG has set prices. You get a wide selection of girls to choose from so you have more bargaining power than at the MPs. I prefer shopping around till I find someone with good attitude, smiles and the body.

The MPs do have the advantage if you want to sneak away and do the deed quick. Plus a good massage can feel really good. But other than that I don't see much. With the right SP you can get girls with far fewer mileage than SG, girls you can can actually chat with, go out for dinner or movie. But finding that takes a long work. In my experience of every 10 girls that I met, 1 turned out to be any good.

At the end of the day, its your money and dick, use it well!

HungryBird15
12-16-21, 02:22
Your inbox is full. You may contact me after clearing your inbox.

Hey bro, have been reading a lot of great FRs in Kolkata. As luck would have it I will be visiting the city in 2 weeks time and plan to stay a couple of days extras to explore the local cuisine. Would welcome any suggestions people have to offer- personally open to incalls and outcalls both. But not too fond of MPs. Also have a liking for MILFs if they offer a nice service with looks. Happy to reciprocate in Delhi, Chd & Mumbai if any brother needs help. Thanks.

HungDick
12-16-21, 04:35
Hi,

Can someone please share PB spa ria / tia contacts.

HungDick
12-16-21, 04:46
Hi guys,

Does Adrija's contact ends with 607 or has she changed number? If it's a new number please DM me.No its same. I tried and she responded.

Express2019
12-16-21, 06:26
I agree with what you say except for the right SP part and 1 out of 10 ratio. Currently all 10 out 10 SP's are turning out to be big shitholes. And you won't get girls with fewer mileage with them, in fact you will get low standard used girls and hurried mechanical service. If by chance you get good girls with low mileage then you will have to shell out 8-10 k for 20-30 minutes for them, then you won't be using your money and dick well as you suggested. Your SG option seems way better.

Hello ladies, 5-10 years back there were more threads here discusing the SG houses, but then indies and MP / SPs picked up and now all I see are dicusions about SPs and MPs and it seems that you folks do not realize how good an alternative SG is.

I currently don't live here but when I do visit SG is my first choice for gauranteed fun. I sample the occasional massage and indies but have had far fewer luck there (esp since I am not based here). So here are is unsolicited advice about SG.

-You will get the best service when the girl recognizes you as a regular. Typically it will take 2 visits to establish that- next time you visit you will get more attention and much better service. With the MPs you don't always get the same girl so its difficult to get that rapport. At SG you don't even have to visit the same girl, visit her neighbor and you will automatically get better service from both! When I am here, I will typically go every alternate day and by the first week I have a new ATF who gives me the GFE experience with snuggles, kisses and BJs. Sometimes even anal.

-Much safer if you go through the right pimps. The better pimps have access to the premier buildings and will help you out. My regular guy has lent me money when the ATM wasnt working, has helped me get pot and viagra and shielded me from the huddle of street girls out to cheat you. I even trusted with my luggage when I have come straight from the airport. The pimps do of course get paid 1/3 of what you pay the girl, so they have that incentive- however he will be your man Friday once you build that relationship and they can guide you to the right girl and sometimes even talk down the prices if the girl is quoting much higher. If the girl spends too much time on the phone or not meeting your expectations all it takes is one phone call to the pimp.

-SG has set prices. You get a wide selection of girls to choose from so you have more bargaining power than at the MPs. I prefer shopping around till I find someone with good attitude, smiles and the body.

The MPs do have the advantage if you want to sneak away and do the deed quick. Plus a good massage can feel really good. But other than that I don't see much. With the right SP you can get girls with far fewer mileage than SG, girls you can can actually chat with, go out for dinner or movie. But finding that takes a long work. In my experience of every 10 girls that I met, 1 turned out to be any good.

ZOrchid
12-16-21, 07:13
Please ref to my day 1 FR.

A sincere thanks to bro ArisCasa for the advice. I will stop that. Hope this does not bite me (I don't think it will due to my position), but will certainly be more careful.

After a horrible experience the previous night (ref to the prior FR), I had contacted Paro and fixed it with a house wifey looking, good looking MILF. I am sucker for* beautiful face and boobs, in that order.

About Paro:

1. Average collection. Probably not full time WG.

2. Does not provide short term after 9 pm, as an outcall. So, has to be a full nighter.

3. 7 k / shot. Full nighter, 17 K for 3.

FR: Selected the girl as mentioned. House wifey looking, good face, and boobs. Once the girl was confirmed, I was given her number (temporary of course). Contacted her, exchanged pleasantries over whatsapp.

I like them without much make up; and prefer them with a saree and a sleeveless blouse. Mentioned these specifically to her. Was eager to get a dick work out. Came back after work, had food through room service. Watching some porn to get me in the mood. I had already converted my room as a double room (with her name), and paid for it. Rookie mistake. Never will I do it again.

At 10.45 pm, got a call from reception saying my "friend" has arrived. In a few minutes, she was ringing my bell. Boy! She did look elegant and gorgeous in that saree and blouse. Instant boner. One disappointment was that it was not a cleavage revealing blouse. Can't understand the logic. Anyway, good structure, with fat at all*the right places. Her prominent teeth and some tummy were a slight dampener. Talked well, decent Hindi and minimal English. Typical bong babe. Paid 17 k upfront. Asked another 1.5 K for conveyance. This got me irritated a bit, but by then, dick was thinking. She said she was starving and I ordered some food. All the while, feeling up her nice soft waist. She then said she was clean up and I asked to remain in her saree. She took around 20 min and I was getting*restless. She came back and I went to clean up my self. Thats when I would have literally puked. She had smoked liked hell, and the stench as unbearable. Really put me off, som much so, that my dick slumped! Anyway cleaned up, and came back to bed in my shorts and tees.

She sat beside me, and were talking, even as I was feeling up her waist and trying to unbutton her blouse. She was still chewing a gum even as she gave me a DFK. It was good, but the smoky flavour and the gum really did not impress me and I broke it off. Slided her pallu and made her sit on my dick. What a sight! Sliding pallu, half opened blouse with deep cleavage, fully upped saree with revealing milky thighs and a seductive face. Removed my tees and shorts. Started licking and sucking my nipples while dry humping me, while I was squeezing her titties through the blouse and bra. Spoiler:* enhanced boobs. But decent job. Still soft, but the silicone can't be missed. Asked her to go down. Decent BBBJ. Asked her to suck my balls while I lifted my legs. After about 10 min, slid the see and wot. Rode me well. Asked her to remove her blouse and bra. Even as she was undressing sitting beside me, I was fondling her boobs with foot and*toes, squeezing the nipples between my toes (not painfully). Got her into doggy and was banging her. Decent tight kitty. Was about to cum, but then god intervened in form of room service! Asked her get into the bathroom. The sight of her walking just with saree, with a pallu draped around the bare torso, was just awesome.

Received the food. Got her out. Directly put her in doggy. Banged just about 2 min and finished. She cleaned up and went to eat the food. I was resting and watching a movie, while leching over her bare back and boobs that were visible in the mirror. She finished*food and changed to regular cloth. She had again smoked in the restroom. I dunno why all these girls smoke like crazy. Came back to me.

For session 2, I directly asked to become nude. Started with regular foreplay (not too great). BBBJ. Made her crawl on bed, while I kneeled erect on the bed. Fantastic mouth fuck holding her head, watching her ass, while fondling her boobs one hand. Again, wot, doggy, finally finished in mish after*about 20 min. All the while the smoke stench was off putting and I was trying hard to ignore it. Cleaned up, and she slept of in the nude. I was still not sleepy and continued the movie I was watching. During a particularly raunchy scene, I just pulled her towards me, fingered her mouth, and then the kitty, while fondling her boobs. I just slept off after that.

Morning alarm at 6 am, woke up. There is a natural early morning boner. Got up sad beside her face, touched her lips with my hard dick and asked her to open her mouth. She woke up, smiled and obliged. Tried to CIM, she said she doesn't do it. Directly went in for mish and finished in about 5-10 min. She cleaned up, dressed up and left my 7 am. Did not tip her as I felt I had already over paid her.

Overall satisfied, but I feel I overpaid.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 (but enhanced).

Structure 7/10.

Ass 6/10.

Kitty 7/10 (ok tight) I don't like DATY.

Attitude: 8/10.

BBBJ: 7/10 (not too skilled, no CIM).

Habits: smoking and gum: horrible.

WIR: 12 k for overnight seems reasonable. If yes, then may be.

SP- Paro is several degrees higher:

(4) Accomodation to be provided at 3+ category.

JosephAlex
12-16-21, 08:13
Could someone please provide reliable SG pimp contacts in the premium category. Planning to visit SG during Christmas and get a taste of at least 5 or 6. I promise to do a detailed FR after my hopping. But need some reliable SG pimps contacts for the same. My PM is active. Thanks!

Metso
12-16-21, 11:40
Sg has changed a lot, minimum dance price on premium side for decent looking gals are 4.2 k then shot 4.2 k and mostly dead fish for 20 min in shot.

For 12 prices are around 5.2 or 6.5 k. No BJ and nothing.

Lower side building also is not great nowadays. Please see my post on list of SG gals I have done earlier. Most of the good gals have gone away.

Some gals I have seen there for like 6-8 yrs shifting rooms. Now not so interested in SG.

I agree with what you say except for the right SP part and 1 out of 10 ratio. Currently all 10 out 10 SP's are turning out to be big shitholes. And you won't get girls with fewer mileage with them, in fact you will get low standard used girls and hurried mechanical service. If by chance you get good girls with low mileage then you will have to shell out 8-10 k for 20-30 minutes for them, then you won't be using your money and dick well as you suggested. Your SG option seems way better.

PattayaLover
12-16-21, 13:38
SP- Paro is several degrees higher:

(4) Accomodation to be provided at 3+ category.Whatever may be other issues, the service provided by the SP paro's girl is better and there is no bait and switch or other tricks involved. That is my opinion.

ExoticExplorer
12-16-21, 14:00
Whatever may be other issues, the service provided by the SP paro's girl is better and there is no bait and switch or other tricks involved. That is my opinion.My only areas of concern are points 2 and 3. The very purpose of ISG stands defeated because I have gained knowledge as well as information from fellow brothers like you. Similarly I feel happy if I can help upcoming Mongers or who genuinely seek help.

Express2019
12-16-21, 19:01
Point 1 also is essential. People with right contacts get full night for 5-6 k, here it is 6 k per shot which can be over in 10-20 minutes!. I would not recommend SP's to anyone, better to take more time and get a reliable inde. Some VFM spas are also there. SG buildings might be charging higher nowadays but the VFM types are also there, the same local level girls available for 600 there are available with these shithole SP's for 3 k and that too in a hurried mechanical service, so what's the point. Plus people who can spend so much on SP's can also take SA membership and get direct contacts from there, even though it will be lesser in number in Kolkata but direct contacts will be 10 times better than these scam SP's.

My only areas of concern are points 2 and 3. The very purpose of ISG stands defeated because I have gained knowledge as well as information from fellow brothers like you. Similarly I feel happy if I can help upcoming Mongers or who genuinely seek help.

Kolkata26
12-17-21, 06:00
Hey all!

Posting after a long time. Hooking up with an indie for a few hours has become pretty standard for me when I come back to Kolkata. This time, I am thinking of doing something else -- something more adventurous. Anyone has any ideas? Like spending a longer time somewhere or doing something else outdoors?

All ideas welcome.

Kryptographer
12-17-21, 15:31
Brothers,

Can anyone please suggest genuine SA profiles? I'm speaking with a few now, not sure which ones are really genuine.

Much appreciated!

Cheers!

Michelle01
12-17-21, 23:15
The moment anyone asks for advance, that should be the first red flag. All reports of advance payment here have turned out to be pretty bad. Why pay anything at all in advance when we don't even know if the deed which we are paying for will be worth it or not, given the level of cheating happening here nowadays.I totally agree with you! Most of the comments that I've read talk about advance payment, and they had been fraud, it's such a shame because one became suspicious when they ask for a down payment.

In my opinion, I just do an advance payment to girls that have a lot of comments, and only if those are good ones about their attention and services.

Express2019
12-18-21, 00:12
Advance payments are just to be done as a confirmation and should be a very low amount if at all they need to be done, that too after verification from multiple senior members. Anything beyond that and it will be a sureshot scam.

I totally agree with you! Most of the comments that I've read talk about advance payment, and they had been fraud, it's such a shame because one became suspicious when they ask for a down payment.

In my opinion, I just do an advance payment to girls that have a lot of comments, and only if those are good ones about their attention and services.

Sraus
12-18-21, 07:30
Has anyone recently visited PB Spa. Is it open for business, their number ending with 874 seems to be switched off.

If any one has its alternate number please DM me. PM is active.

Sdkol25
12-18-21, 13:44
Hi People!

I was getting very bugged at home and decided to move to zone by the park for a day. Would be staying the night here and checking out tomorrow morning. Would any kind soul please DM me a few contacts who would be willing to come cover? In return I am trying to chat up the room service here and see if they have something to share.

My DM is open.

BadBoy J
12-18-21, 18:13
Just wanted to check if it's a bad idea to visit SG this Sunday (19 Dec.) as there could be increased LE activity on account of municipal corporation election.

I plan to visit around 5 pm.

Could some senior please advise.

Express2019
12-18-21, 20:13
Why take a chance, be a bad boy after elections. BTW, 6 pm is the cut off, so after 8 pm should be safe zone.

Just wanted to check if it's a bad idea to visit SG this Sunday (19 Dec.) as there could be increased LE activity on account of municipal corporation election.

I plan to visit around 5 pm.

Could some senior please advise.

Preston503
12-19-21, 02:45
Thanks. Diana is available again if anyone's interested. She's going through a bit of financial slump and needs help.
Hi Calcutta,

I have got a strange situation at hand. I have a sub that is locked in Kolkata and is unable to get back to where I am. We recently discussed the idea of lending her out to someone local. I am not sure if anyone here is into BDSM, but if you are and you are well read etc, I'd be interested in talking to you. She's wonderful, By the way. . there will be finances involved, but we can talk about that in pvt.Hey Orbicus,

I will be travelling to Cal next week. Would really appreciate an introduction to the sub.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RussianLover19
12-20-21, 04:27
Spa on top floor of Aminia building next to Diamond plaza. Wanted to explore some new spas. Thought of going to Lavana in the same building but before that wanted to check the scene in Water Lily. Very dark reception area and rooms pretty damp. Hard to see the face of the masseuse from a distance. That's how I got tricked and chose a girl thinking she might be young but inc inside the room saw she is maid type. Changed her and asked for a different girl but this one was slightly better. Still not at all attractive. Thought if not taking any service but the girl started her sob story and offered me full service including lolly DFK but I dint opt for that. Just asked for B2B and lolly. She desperately wanted to DFK me which I denied. Came on her body and promised to myself that I would stick to my regular galleria spa. 800 counter 1000 ish I think you should get FS. On the brighter side massage was good. But the girls are maid types fugly looking.

Anyone been to Lavana spa in the same building? Hows the scene there? Any good looking chick with good service available there?

How's the damage. Someone posted about a Thai therapist there but I called them and they denied that they have any Thai therapist.

NewInPune
12-20-21, 14:40
Met my old tinder contact Payal again after a long time. Theres an old review somewhere in this forum.

She's a young bird, works as a make up artist and does this once in a while for extra cash. I had an awesome experience with her. Much better than the SP babes that I have had in recent times. She's total GF material. Good to talk to and hang out with. She was fit. Told me she goes to gym regularly.

Had these nice be / see cups that I love. Neither big nor small. Ample DFK and was willing to do everything except anal. Miss, WOT and back in miss. Doggy and miss the next time.

She was there for a little over 2 hours.

Looks: 8/10 Looks like a college gal. Short, very fit, fat at right places, with decent face.

Boobs: 10/10.

GF: 11/10.

Puss: 8/10.

Damage: 5. 5 for 2 shots + room.

I've shared many contacts with folks here but only received recycled SP numbers (if at all). Will share her contacts only with guys who can share similar indie contacts in return.

Cheers!

PleasureForYou
12-20-21, 19:46
I didn't go there, 2 of my friends went. Said service was awesome it was a thailand like experience, I highly doubt that though. Girls were on the premium range. Took 1 shot and paid 8 k in total. 3 k at counter + 5 k inside.
Thanks a lot for your appreciation. There is no alternative to hardwork. When I decided to shift from spa to indie / sp, after buying the membership, I sent PM to at least 180 peoples of kolkata ISG (you can understand the time spent). But really very very few members replied. Which is really disheartening and it simply shows how difficult it is to get contacts for a newbie. Initial contacts were I think is known by everybody in ISG if his PM is activated. But through my hardwork, I got connected with three helpful senior members. Once started I get to know the scenes mostly doing chit-chat with the WGs. Now, once I started to write my FR, I noticed that who did not respond to my initial PM start responding by asking for contacts. Few of them also shared some contacts in this stage. I actually got more than 70 PM asking for contacts after my FR. I shared but then I understood there are few problems in sharing contacts also. After my initial experience, Now, I only share the contacts of the Indie after taking her permission for peace of mind.

Anyway, I started this to get freedom from some of my desires (there is one member ID named naked_desire. I liked that). I hope I will be able to do that i.e. get freedom from the naked desires.

The main point is: As response rate is very low, you have to reach out to as many as possible which requires hardwork, then at some point you will become lucky to get connected with the right person. But when you post your FR then you will notice who did not respond will start responding by asking for contacts. But you should still share with permission of the WG as you already know if no-body shares, this will dry up for the newbies.
Damage 10 k for whole night?
Earlier I had only one sg map at my disposal and that also I had to find out after lots of hard work. Really your post is going to save the novice sg mongers a lot of time and money.Trying to connect but her phone is always switched off. I have her number ending with 274. Can you please ping me her new number?

Michelle01
12-20-21, 23:47

But the way she was putting conditions became a red flag and I backed out without sustaining any major damage.Good to know that you were able to back out in time and didn't lose your money like many of us have. We always have to keep and eye open because the first indications of scams are the famous advance payments.

RahulAVirus
12-21-21, 14:31
Thanks seniors.

For help to digit of Adrija.

Talked with her, fixed place and time. She was late a little bit. Checked in my hotel as visitor.

She washed herself before the deed. Initiated the act. She is mind-blowing in DFK. Did a long foreplay and two rounds. She really enjoys sex.

Very nice chubby girl who loves the act herself. Very cooperative and decent girl who loves to talk. Open to all positions and will oblige with a CIM. I was very satisfied with the service. Spent almost 2-3 hrs with her. Face is very sweet and can have a long conversation with her.

She is fat for the height but her attitude and service makes it up.

Big tits. Melons are little saggy but like real GFE.

I can say it's worth to meet her she try to please you kiss and BBJ is amazing she don't leave lips and your jony till she satisfied.

Report card.

Attitude: 10/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 7/10 (Smooth skin but Fatty).

Boobs: 6/10 (I prefer tight boobs).

DFK: 9/10.

Cost: 6 k for two S.

Michelle01
12-21-21, 22:27

Coming to her, she is definitely not a looker. Just a dusky next door girl. But, she indeed seems to be a high profile lady in her early 30's. She claimed to be a state level swimmer, a karate blue belt, and a model in her earlier days. She said that she had a zero figure when she was young. But, now she has put up some belly fat. She claimed that she looked like Bipasha Basu in her younger days, which I doubt (LOL). But again, she is well educated, fluent in English, has knowledge about things. She said that she drove down to hotel her own. She owns a boutique and has other investments. She has come from a well to do family. Needless to say, nothing has been verified by me..Very good experience, thanks for sharing it.

Although she's not so friendly, she has points in her favour, she's polite, has topics of conversation and fulfils the services she was paid for unhurriedly.

ApplesNaples
12-22-21, 00:30
Relatively new monger on this side. Which are the most VFM spas for B2 B? I am not looking for any action but just B2B for a moderately long time (at least 30 minutes).

Secondly, do girls at PB or other VFM spas check for STDs regularly?

MadKing1936
12-22-21, 02:21
Can some one give me some good SP or inde contacts? I am new member here coming for vacation in Kolkata. Have been mongering in US so I can only help if you need contact here. Pm is active.

Sgvizag
12-22-21, 03:26
I visited this spa 3-4 time before COVID and it's my first mongering spa also where I paid around 1 K counter and ok inside as bargain with 3-4 K for FS, 1 k for HJ / BJ with top open, B2 be 2 K. There I remembered to had with name Hindi meaning of dream she used to give very good service she is like iCal Bengali women, but her approach and service is good.

Spa on top floor of Aminia building next to Diamond plaza. Wanted to explore some new spas. Thought of going to Lavana in the same building but before that wanted to check the scene in Water Lily. Very dark reception area and rooms pretty damp. Hard to see the face of the masseuse from a distance. That's how I got tricked and chose a girl thinking she might be young but inc inside the room saw she is maid type. Changed her and asked for a different girl but this one was slightly better. Still not at all attractive. Thought if not taking any service but the girl started her sob story and offered me full service including lolly DFK but I dint opt for that. Just asked for B2B and lolly. She desperately wanted to DFK me which I denied. Came on her body and promised to myself that I would stick to my regular galleria spa. 800 counter 1000 ish I think you should get FS. On the brighter side massage was good. But the girls are maid types fugly looking.

Anyone been to Lavana spa in the same building? Hows the scene there? Any good looking chick with good service available there?.

Sgvizag
12-22-21, 03:29
Earlier I used to monger at den back of Jaya cinema but in between I got transferred to other city and lost contact. Do any have status weather it's still there or not. And contact of SP similar is required. There used to charge 1.2 K - 1.5 K for full charge.

Kiwi97
12-22-21, 09:25
Can anyone help me in getting genuine contacts in Kolkata? Have been searching for a while but unable to find any.

RahulAVirus
12-22-21, 09:57
After help by seniors got her digits and fixed deal for night stay at cost of 11 k.

She came to my hotel as my plan just after Adrija as staying partner.

Lookwise Slim, Short, full fit typical Bengali face but not a looker.

After check-in she freshened and started deal with superb DFK which is my favourite.

Decent foreplay, Rimming and specialist of BJ.

I got super hard but she was not in mood for leave johney.

Finally came to me and we fucked each other with some position and completed with sweet kiss.

She has very tight boobs but in size very small.

I am lover of tight boobs with good size so very disappointed and decided for single shot so paid 6 k and drop the plan for night with her.

Checked out both.

Repeat: No way.

RahulAVirus
12-22-21, 10:17
After a lot of good reports decided to try PB spa.

Reached there at 5 pm. At counter man said no one is free so waited half an hour than went to room.

Room was not good. Changed.

RIA came and told for extras directly without any massage. I agreed for FS in 1 k.

Dead started.

She was amazing, super hot, busty and gives amazing DFK. B2B for some minutes.

I kissed her tight and soft boobs and she took me in her arms very tightly.

She was telling continuously (Aisa client daily kaha milta hai) and Suck my nipples baby.

She was in full of mood and gives me super BJ.

Than I fucked her but She fucked me more and deed finished in almost 1 HR.

It was amazing experience.

She shared her digits and told she is ready for plan as inde outside spa.

Score card.

Body: 7/10 (smooth and fit).

Service: 9/10 (amazing DFK+BJ+Inter).

Boobs: 9/10 (tight, soft, medium shaped).

Vice Captain
12-22-21, 11:45
I recently discovered this wonderful community and am glad to be a part of it. This is my first post here. I am new to mongering and only started visiting spas a year back. I have never used any Indes and never been to SG primarily because I don't have enough contacts and also because I am afraid of getting into unnecessary trouble. During my initial days, I have paid ridiculously over the going rates and am ashamed as well as disappointed. I have learned better since. So this was my first experience and I would later appreciate how good it was.

The first spa that I visited was in Chinar Park. It had gone there on work and had to kill time. So with a lot of trepidation, I started looking for spas. I had no idea that almost every spa provides extra. I had read that spas give you a happy ending and a HJ from a nice girl was all I was looking for. So I entered a this spa starting with are. Asked the guy at the reception if extras would be available. He confirmed the same and ushered me in. The spa was really clean, the ac was working and the shower facility was great. In walked Simi, a nice looking, a non-Bengali girl in her late 20's (I think). She was a bit shy and had a really cute smile. She started massaging me (average) and after about 20 minutes she asked about extras. She offered me HJ, B2B for 4 K. I managed to have her include a BBJ for the amount (was really pleased with the deal then). She took off her clothes and I realized she was a beauty. Dusky skin (I have a thing about dusky girls), flat stomach, a nice and firm ass and great shapely tits with small pink nipples. The best part was the metal chain she had over her hips and I had great pleasure unhooking it She started with a DFK and I sucked on her lovely tits to my heart's content. They were very sensitive and she asked me not to bite them. I then got her to lie down as I explored her shapely body while fingering her. I still regret not asking her about FS. She then climbed on top of me and started sucking. While she has a lot to improve in that department, I cannot fault her for effort as I took a while to come and she wasn't discouraged.

She kissed and licked me al over and was kind enough to wipe off her lipstick marks from me once we were done. I would later realize that this is what one would call a pretty good GFE. She also brought me a deodorant and helped me dress up.

I am a bit surprised that Simi isn't more popular among the community. She's definitely more gorgeous than most girls I've subsequently visited. She had also shared her number although I have never contacted her again. This is primarily because the place is very far from my home.

Report Card.

Attitude- 8/10.

Looks- 6/10.

Body- 9/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Cost - 1.5+4.

Vice Captain
12-22-21, 12:00
I had messaged her enquiring about her services. We couldn't set-up a date but I had asked her about anal and golden shower. She was fine with those requests. Also, her price per shot goes down significantly if you book her longer.

Very good experience, thanks for sharing it.

Although she's not so friendly, she has points in her favour, she's polite, has topics of conversation and fulfils the services she was paid for unhurriedly.

BunLove
12-22-21, 16:08
This happened to me during my early days of mongering. This was the time when I didn't know anything apart from skokka and locanto.

The time was around early 2021, I saw an ad on skokka about the deed.

Contacted them through WhatsApp and even called. The rate was 5 k for 2 shots.

They showed me juicy pics, one of the pics was of Nancy, the Bengali porno actress. I was overwhelmed, still was a bit scared but encouraged myself, assuming that since It is an outcall so the scamming part will definitely be eliminated.

After talking to these people for nearly half a day, I decided to go to Newtown in evening.

They told me to reach a specific hotel there. After reaching there, bought the room and verified my documents with the receptionist.

The girl was not there yet, had to wait for more than an hour for her to come, she arrived on an Activa with a guy. Met her in the reception and took her to the room.

I was in mood, so I told the girl to start with the deed, she was very hesitant and told that let the other guy bring body oil, "I will massage you and them we will do."

So I had to wait patiently again, I tried convincing her to undress at least, but she was not ready, again told me the same thing.

Half an hour later some guys knocked on the door, and the girl opened.

Two motherfuckers came in with a phone pointed towards me, they did all the routine stuff, I. E beating me, insulting me and blah blah.

This created too much of noise in the room and in the hotel. Luckily because of this the hotel manager came to my room knocking the door. And as soon as I opened it, I knew this was my only chance to escape from the situation, since I was having my debit card with me as well. I told all these things to the manager, that fucker was like I know these guys and you must have done something that's why they are behaving like this.

Man what a scam they pulled off. Somehow with the manager's help I escaped from those two fuckers in a rapido, straight to my home.

The 5 k was already took by the girl, when she arrived at the room.

A very shorty experience to be honest and the amount of harassment was just pathetic. Moreover, the girl was not what I selected, okayish types.

Conclusion:- In outcall also stay alert, never go to some random hotels, only go to the ones you trust and better not to try random in outcall, since there is no guarantee that you will get the cat.

Kissore101
12-22-21, 16:13
Been to spa named beauty zone. If you are looking for a real hard / deep tissue massage, you can go here. Collection is all maid types but girls but the massage quality is great. Remaining as usual.

SnoozyBoozy
12-22-21, 17:30
Thanks for the tips. Its well written.

Also if someone could point out Dos and don't's for newbies, who wish to travel solo to SG.

Johnny1927
12-22-21, 19:45
Never trust Skokka Locanto or these type of websites they just give you a boner by sending hot pics only in order to loot you instead visit a reliable spa or contact a escort service provider where they will call you at Park or ITC

This happened to me during my early days of mongering. This was the time when I didn't know anything apart from skokka and locanto.

They showed me juicy pics, one of the pics was of Nancy, the Bengali porno actress. I was overwhelmed, still was a bit scared but encouraged myself, assuming that since It is an outcall so the scamming part will definitely be eliminated.

After talking to these people for nearly half a day, I decided to go to Newtown in evening.

They told me to reach a specific hotel there. After reaching there, bought the room and verified my documents with the receptionist.

The girl was not there yet, had to wait for more than an hour for her to come, she arrived on an Activa with a guy. Met her in the reception and took her to the room.

I was in mood, so I told the girl to start with the deed, she was very hesitant and told that let the other guy bring body oil, "I will massage you and them we will do.".

Johnny1927
12-22-21, 19:53
I have visited Park and ITC several times and paid 8 K average basis for a hour but deed used to end within 30 minutes, for spending time I have visited several spa in salt lake the most I have visited is Thai Odys*ey at City Centre 4th floor where almost everyone knows me.

Though park and ITC are safe from any LE Action we cannot spend much time with them but in SPA I had spent a lot of time but beware of LE Action.

Now I want to try perfect MILF for a reasonable rates at any place.

Express2019
12-22-21, 20:08
What is the cost and time duration. Also please share location.

Been to spa named beauty zone. If you are looking for a real hard / deep tissue massage, you can go here. Collection is all maid types but girls but the massage quality is great. Remaining as usual.

Vice Captain
12-23-21, 03:16
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?Have been to Himalayan Spa twice. Used both their NE therapists. The first one was short and stout. The massage was pathetic and the B2 B and HJ I got was even more pathetic. It was like being serviced by a corpse. The second therapist is ordinary looking and is very petit with no boobs to speak of. She did great massage- rubbed my ass and touched my nuts as well but surprisingly didn't offer extras until the message ended. She does not offer FS so I didn't take anything. Might have been because she was staying past her designated hours. I would personally not visit Himalayan again.

Rroy29
12-23-21, 03:46
Can any bro share Diana contact and damages.

Thanks.

CoolGuy3281
12-23-21, 06:08
Have been to Himalayan Spa twice. Used both their NE therapists. The first one was short and stout. The massage was pathetic and the B2 B and HJ I got was even more pathetic. It was like being serviced by a corpse. The second therapist is ordinary looking and is very petit with no boobs to speak of. She did great massage- rubbed my ass and touched my nuts as well but surprisingly didn't offer extras until the message ended. She does not offer FS so I didn't take anything. Might have been because she was staying past her designated hours. I would personally not visit Himalayan again.Thanks for your reply. I tried one local girl there last week for back to back 2 days. Name is Kajol but she has left the spa now due to harassment by spa manager. She is new in the trade very young. Handful of boobs beautiful ass and no belly fat. Perfect body to explore. On last session she did FS. No nakhras and good. Now she is working in aroma spa in dharamtala.

Brinjal99
12-23-21, 08:42
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?Last month visited Revive Spa at Gariahat. The spa is spacious and clean. There is a huge Buddha statue in the middle. There is no Thai or NE therapist. Took a local bird named Piyali. Not a looker at all. Massage was however very good. Boobs are shapely. Maid like look was a turn off for me. Have not tried other birds.

ApplesNaples
12-23-21, 10:39
Is Riya from PB that went to Golden Hands (Lake Town) different from the Riya that's still there at PB?

Which Riya is this: #20320 (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2487692#post2487692)?

Vikash3459
12-23-21, 10:39

The girl was not there yet, had to wait for more than an hour for her to come, she arrived on an Activa with a guy. Met her in the reception and took her to the room..That is true. This is much prominent in the cities where actions are limited.

Now-a-days it's very difficult to identify any suspicion from the way they work. For a few cities, these websites are the only source of action.

Thanks for the report BTW.

Sgvizag
12-23-21, 11:45
I got this girl pic from Priya an Indi or SP who operates for OYO near ECO Park. And she told it's her friend. Have any took her service. At that time I was out of town so not able to take and later due to COVID I stopped all. Now I want to do again but lost all contacts.

RockingKolkata
12-23-21, 12:02
Brother where is the location damage etc. Please give the details.

DasAbhishek007
12-23-21, 12:07
Anyone aware of these two birds?

An SP Karan sent me the pics, planning to try.

SexBong
12-23-21, 13:30
Do anybody has any info about Asansol Durgapur?

Like Lachipur, Neamatpur.

BrownBoy11
12-23-21, 17:06
Was in Kol for some work and had read a lot of great FRs. So wanted to try out a Bengali girl. Had posted on the forum asking for help nobody replied except for FAW. He suggested a bird and had her for a night. I have been asked not to share name and pics so won't. But overall she is a MILF and decent to talk to but figure is not something to write about. Overall a very avg experience and if I had the foresight wouldn't have taken for the night. Definitely overpaid.

Kissore101
12-23-21, 17:21
It's at Astra Tower, aakankha more in Newtown.

Brother where is the location damage etc. Please give the details.

CoolGuy3281
12-23-21, 17:55
Was in Kol for some work and had read a lot of great FRs. So wanted to try out a Bengali girl. Had posted on the forum asking for help nobody replied except for FAW. He suggested a bird and had her for a night. I have been asked not to share name and pics so won't. But overall she is a MILF and decent to talk to but figure is not something to write about. Overall a very avg experience and if I had the foresight wouldn't have taken for the night. Definitely overpaid.Never take someone from FAW. He is a pimp and is known for spoiling this Kolkata market.

Express2019
12-23-21, 18:15
If any SP sent you these pics be 99.99% sure they are photoshoped and you will be taken for a ride. As per prev reports here, all SP's have turned out to be bunch of shitholes. Not even a single one seems worth.

HungDick
12-23-21, 20:22

They told me to reach a specific hotel there. After reaching there, bought the room and verified my documents with the receptionist...Bro name of hotel?

SexBong
12-23-21, 22:04
Shokka and location are mostly fraud. Be cautious dealing with them.

DasAbhishek007
12-23-21, 22:32
How did you find her? Any pointers will be appreciated, as I do not have PM active yet.

Recently tried an Indie from Howrah. Average looking girl, calls herself Ruchi. Figure was nice but boobs and ass were unimpressible. I booked an Oyo at Salt Lake. She came 30 minutes late. Her attitude was nice. We went into the room started chatting. She is nice to talk to, kept the conversation going as I am not much of a talker. After some time she went to clean herself and came back wearing her undies only. We laid down on the bed and again started chatting, every so often my hand caressing her boobs and pussy. Sometime after, my penis was rock hard and I started smooching her. Didn't go for DFK. She proceeded to give a blowjob; it was toothy. Still I enjoyed the act. She had nice hair. I held her hair in my hand and rammed my cock inside her mouth, just to test if she would take a bit rough. She coughed and looked at me but didn't complain. I proceeded to do the same for another 10/15 minutes. She pleaded not to cum in her mouth. Obliging her request, I cummed on her face. We both went to clean ourselves. The next 2 hours, we watched TV and ordered some noodles for her and smoked..

BoseHookz
12-24-21, 02:10
Is Hotel Hindusthan International couple friendly?As oer policy they don't allow married couple, but I personally checked about visitor, till 8 pm, they don't have any issue, mostly the same can be arranged for night stay. Will suggest to call you to the desk and confirm!

No worries, they are accustomed to such questions! Cheers.

Rrohitchnada
12-24-21, 02:12
These are two different Riyad. The one in the quoted report is currently at PB, but IMO has lost the charm, as has put on weight and overused now. That is why she has started offering more services like anal and 4 hands etc to make it up.

Is Riya from PB that went to Golden Hands (Lake Town) different from the Riya that's still there at PB?

Which Riya is this: #20320 (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2487692#post2487692)?

BoseHookz
12-24-21, 02:13
Cheers to mongers!

As the year end on the roll and most of the major cities are following covid norms, its going to be a heaven for kolkata. Young mongers can hit clubs and pick up from there, some unexplored dishes will be there for sure!

Can PM me if you want to hunt together or need some tips on that.

Happy mongering!

Express2019
12-24-21, 05:39
I agree I have seen the insane rates of girls recommended by him. Going by those 5 star rates, it would not be possible for me in this lifetime to avail these services. I will have to wait for next lifetime in order to do that. That also in the hope that in my next life I will be insanely rich.

Never take someone from FAW. He is a pimp and is known for spoiling this Kolkata market.

Express2019
12-24-21, 06:04
Please share the cost for massage and cost for extras.

It's at Astra Tower, aakankha more in Newtown.

CoolKidinTown
12-24-21, 07:34
I'm a new monger and I don't want to use my actual phone number. Is it possible in any other way to use a different number to call and text?

CatchMe88
12-24-21, 11:05
How is the scene at SG in the late afternoon / evenings like 3-8 pm?

I have always visited post 8 pm, but want to explore it a bit early so that I am back home for dinner.

I am guessing the choice will be limited, apart from that is there any pros and cons of visiting at that time?

Also I am looking for a reliable pimp's number who can show me around. The one that I had is not picking up calls.

ApplesNaples
12-24-21, 12:00
These are two different Riyad. The one in the quoted report is currently at PB, but IMO has lost the charm, as has put on weight and overused now. That is why she has started offering more services like anal and 4 hands etc to make it up.Thanks Rohit. Your reports were helpful, especially the pics you uploaded. You're right that Riya is excessively used but I kinda still wanted to see her given the number of times I have heard of Riya on this forum. I found 4 pics and I have a feeling all 4 are not hers; I could be wrong though.

1. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2487692#post2487692.

2. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2209865&viewfull=1#post2209865.

3. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2620120&viewfull=1#post2620120.

4. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2544495&viewfull=1#post2544495.

Tip: Copy and search the complete link rather than clicking on what is shown to get directed to the exact report I am talking about.

RahulAVirus
12-24-21, 14:30
If any senior can help with digits of SP Priya of Newtown area who operates by oyo it will helpful.

TIA.

Vikash3459
12-24-21, 17:31
I'm a new monger and I don't want to use my actual phone number. Is it possible in any other way to use a different number to call and text?There are multiple apps that provide numbers like numero etc for some charge. But the issue I think is the foreign number that they provide.

I came across a website that can call an Indian number but again you can't retain a number, so no WhatsApp.

I recently got a new sim just for this purpose. I know there is a traceability issue but still that is something that I can live with giving that we need constant whatsapp service.

If anyone knows any app which is reliable and provides Indian numbers along which message facility, please share.

Thanks.

WolfWarrior
12-24-21, 19:23
Thanks Rohit. Your reports were helpful, especially the pics you uploaded. You're right that Riya is excessively used but I kinda still wanted to see her given the number of times I have heard of Riya on this forum. I found 4 pics and I have a feeling all 4 are not hers; I could be wrong though.

1. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2487692#post2487692.

2. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2209865&viewfull=1#post2209865.

3. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2620120&viewfull=1#post2620120.

4. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2544495&viewfull=1#post2544495.

Tip: Copy and search the complete link rather than clicking on what is shown to get directed to the exact report I am talking about.1 , 3 and 4 are hers. 2 is someone else.

Express2019
12-24-21, 19:27
SP Priya is scammning people big time nowadays, in 20 minutes you will be asked to leave the room and you will have no choice because full payment you have to make in advance.

If any senior can help with digits of SP Priya of Newtown area who operates by oyo it will helpful.

TIA.

Rrohitchnada
12-25-21, 05:49
Link 2 is about the Riya of Golden Laketown, earlier warked at PB.

1 , 3 and 4 are hers. 2 is someone else.

Aruncuckoo
12-25-21, 08:07
How is the scene at SG in the late afternoon / evenings like 3-8 pm?

I have always visited post 8 pm, but want to explore it a bit early so that I am back home for dinner.

SG you have to visit after 7 pm only unless you want to explore low-cost areas like JD, KD, Nepali etc. Bldg 6 (Lagan's bldg) girls get ready by 3 pm. Apart from that all premium and midrange girls get ready only after 7-8 pm. Climate is very cold in Kolkata and girls are sleeping until 6 pm or more.

Arun.

Sgvizag
12-25-21, 10:00
I had got her no. From one of my friend and fixed deal for 2 shots at Rs3500/ As soon as entered inside and payment done she started work. It's complete like mechanical and after 1st shot she stated that time is not there please do fast and all. After 10 min removed and doing HJ. I lost interest and came out vt out 2nd shot. But my friend told he had good experience. Except time she is genuine and good not much photoshop also.

Sgvizag
12-25-21, 10:06
Earlier before covid MP charges would be coming around 5 K including FS like 1.5 counter and 3-4 K for FS. Now charges also similar with little raise but service or quality of girls were similar to normal SP or den with charges were 1500-2000. Can one give pointers of MP where girls were not maid type. It would be good if it is NE or Thai.

Express2019
12-25-21, 18:33
Many people who give reviews in this forum are pimps / agents of SP and girls. So you need to read forum properly and take verification from 2-3 senior members about the services. If you had just read the last 3-5 pages of the forum you would have come to know about this shithole SP priya and how she is scamming the people and taking advance payments and rushing in 10-20 minutes time. In that 3500 you could have visited SG or some good VFM spa and got service for good amount of time. And not only her but all SP's are shitholes as reviewed by others here.

I had got her no. From one of my friend and fixed deal for 2 shots at Rs3500/ As soon as entered inside and payment done she started work. It's complete like mechanical and after 1st shot she stated that time is not there please do fast and all. After 10 min removed and doing HJ. I lost interest and came out vt out 2nd shot. But my friend told he had good experience. Except time she is genuine and good not much photoshop also.

ExoticExplorer
12-26-21, 01:02
I had got her no. From one of my friend and fixed deal for 2 shots at Rs3500/ As soon as entered inside and payment done she started work. It's complete like mechanical and after 1st shot she stated that time is not there please do fast and all. After 10 min removed and doing HJ. I lost interest and came out vt out 2nd shot. But my friend told he had good experience. Except time she is genuine and good not much photoshop also.SP. Priya is turning to be a big scammer. I regularly get photos of profiles from her. I have already burnt not only my fingers but hands. I had a similar experience wherein I had paid in advance for 2 shots and deed done in 20 minutes flat!! Even profiles are heavily photoshopped. I have also seen fear and tension on profile faces whenever they used to get call from Priya. I sometimes feel that they are made to work under duress. It is best to avoid SP-Priya unless you want to throw your earned money.

Vice Captain
12-26-21, 04:14
A lot of times there is a very good looking lady at the reception of a spa. On couple of instances I have realized that they are therapists themselves and you can ask for them as well. For eg Mahua at MT. Have you ever approached the receptionist for a massage? Thanks in advance.

Express2019
12-26-21, 05:00
Rightly said but do remember that all SP's are equally as shitty as her if not more. And also do expect some positive reports also about these SP's to come up here. As because there is no shortage of pimps / agents / SP's themselves here.

SP. Priya is turning to be a big scammer. I regularly get photos of profiles from her. I have already burnt not only my fingers but hands. I had a similar experience wherein I had paid in advance for 2 shots and deed done in 20 minutes flat!! Even profiles are heavily photoshopped. I have also seen fear and tension on profile faces whenever they used to get call from Priya. I sometimes feel that they are made to work under duress. It is best to avoid SP-Priya unless you want to throw your earned money.

Rrohitchnada
12-26-21, 12:59
The modus operandi is to somehow get the client to her den, and then push with offers to extract maximum amount of cash possible. Then as the girl comes in, there is another girl outside on duty to ring every 10 mins.

The time as she says is just till the discharge and maximum 30 min for 1 shot at 2500.

I confronted her for time as earlier quoted she had offered 1 shot 1 hour. Now her quite message has been revised and it just says 1 shot 2500.

When I tried putting the condition of no phone calls during service, she got pissed off and asked me rudely to go to another place.

She is a big time scamster and just trying to cheat the clients in the name of service.

She is getting many first timers to sustain in business, I am sure no one would dare to repeat the rough ESS.

Be aware and take care.

Thanks.

Rightly said but do remember that all SP's are equally as shitty as her if not more. And also do expect some positive reports also about these SP's to come up here. As because there is no shortage of pimps / agents / SP's themselves here.

NewBoyArch
12-26-21, 13:07
Any kind soul willing to share Stuti's contact with a brother in need? I haven't received any Christmas present yet so feeling quite depressed. Any help from any senior member will be highly appreciated.

TIA.

Vikash3459
12-26-21, 14:34
It's been some time since I've been using ISG.

I have crossed 25 FRs but I don't remember how old my ID is. Any way I can see my joining date?

Thanks.

Express2019
12-26-21, 18:24
Kick the greedy ***** and throw her out of the market. Bloody fuckin theif *****.

The modus operandi is to somehow get the client to her den, and then push with offers to extract maximum amount of cash possible. Then as the girl comes in, there is another girl outside on duty to ring every 10 mins.

The time as she says is just till the discharge and maximum 30 min for 1 shot at 2500.

I confronted her for time as earlier quoted she had offered 1 shot 1 hour. Now her quite message has been revised and it just says 1 shot 2500.

When I tried putting the condition of no phone calls during service, she got pissed off and asked me rudely to go to another place.

She is a big time scamster and just trying to cheat the clients in the name of service.

She is getting many first timers to sustain in business, I am sure no one would dare to repeat the rough ESS.

Be aware and take care.

Thanks.

RahulA9282
12-27-21, 09:09
Last week on 22nd I visited SP Riya's den in Dum Dum. Took the services from Anu. A typical Bengali HW. Was a bit on heavier side but not very fat. Was eager to please. What I liked most was her bulky boobs but not sagging. While sucking those boobs to my heart's content, found that they were a bit lactating. Gave good DFK, BBBJ and a perfect smooching. Checked her down under and found it clean so performed DATY also on her which aroused her a lot. After lots of foreplay, put the see and started with WOT. Came after a few minutes and felt really satisfied.

What I like most in Riya's girls, is they don't do any nakhras and are always ready to please and are never timewatchers.

Came out and paid 2 k to Ria. Riya showed me a new girl, a bit younger girl by the name Moumoni and Riya told that she was also very good in services.

Next time I am planning to take services from her. Planning to go sometime later in this week.

Riya's girls never disappoint me. I always find her VFM.

Next when I visit her again for Moumoni, I will write a detailed FR for that also.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

RahulAVirus
12-27-21, 09:54
I'm in connect with a SA girl who is quoting 15 k for 5 hrs at my place. Pic attached. If any member can explain about her service it will be helpful.

TIA.

Express2019
12-27-21, 12:11
The max you shud pay for such kind of a greedy not that great looking super ***** is 8-10 k, that too for full night. And anyway these bitches hike up their rates 3 x after coming on SA, its been discussed so many times and forum as well that girl charging 3 k before is now quoting 10 k on SA. Be firm about your price and do not move beyond it. There are very few paid male profiles as well in SA Kolkata. This ***** will come to you as even 8-10 k is not a small amount for full night and this ***** is no aishwaya rai / madhuri either.

I'm in connect with a SA girl who is quoting 15 k for 5 hrs at my place. Pic attached. If any member can explain about her service it will be helpful.

TIA.

ExoticExplorer
12-27-21, 13:14

TIA.5 hrs! Are you serious? She is charging more than TV serial actresses. Is she supermodel or NRI? She is worth max 3. 5 K not more than that.

ArisCasa
12-27-21, 13:27
I'm a new monger and I don't want to use my actual phone number. Is it possible in any other way to use a different number to call and text?Watch too many US serials and movies?? There are no burner phones / SIM in India. For any phone connection, you have to give your ID. So go buy another SIM which you don't use anywhere else but for mongering activity.

Express2019
12-27-21, 13:31
Exactly. Plus there is no mediator involved here also like SP or MP owner so entire money will go directly to this superbitch. In PB total cost is 2250 out of which 1250 goes to owner at counter so 1 k goes to girl only. So 3. 5 k is more than enuf for such a cunning *****.

5 hrs! Are you serious? She is charging more than TV serial actresses. Is she supermodel or NRI? She is worth max 3. 5 K not more than that.

Kryptographer
12-27-21, 13:38
What's her SA ID? There are gals at 10 K on SA.

Search the SA in India forum, all tried & tested girls are mentioned there.

TIA.

Kryptographer
12-27-21, 13:40
She's there on SA. If you have subscription, you can speak to her yourself.

Though that way, probably she'll quite high prices. Try your luck!

Any kind soul willing to share Stuti's contact with a brother in need? I haven't received any Christmas present yet so feeling quite depressed. Any help from any senior member will be highly appreciated.

TIA.

Kryptographer
12-27-21, 13:42
2nd one is genuine. Had planned her, but she backed out. Though I wouldn't say it was completely her or my SPs fault. It was a last minute request.

WolfWarrior
12-27-21, 13:54

TIA.For 15 k you can get much better than this. Don't fall for exorbitant prices. SA is not the only way xD.

KoolDude28
12-27-21, 13:59
She is neither into anal nor into GS. For the sake of getting client she will say yes but when you meet she will refuse. She is mid 30's now. She was good earlier, now I won't recommend her anymore.

I had messaged her enquiring about her services. We couldn't set-up a date but I had asked her about anal and golden shower. She was fine with those requests. Also, her price per shot goes down significantly if you book her longer.

RahulAVirus
12-27-21, 14:05
She has on SA with ID wildcat.

I have not tried her. Posted report for know about her service.

Some members replied that she is very overpriced in 15 k.

Some says it would be in 3.5 k.

Really?

5 hrs in 3.5 k?

She will travel herself from Kolkata to the place which is four hours journey from Kolkata and will give 5 hours to me after reach and will go after complete deed.

Will not worth?

Some members suggested me Sumi in 11 k in Kolkata for 3 hours even she has not a looker. I tested her and posted report.

I m not sure that I will go for this SA girl. I want to know just about her service.

Everyone giving a lot of Gyan.

Please give your opinion if knows her (servicewise).

I know very well who deserve how many.

TIA.

RahulAVirus
12-27-21, 14:24
Kindly share opinion of rates for attached SA birds of Kolkata.

If share experience with any of them it will more better.

RahulAVirus
12-27-21, 14:48
Is it right to compare an inde / SA girl with girl from PB?

At pb girls does with 4-5 members daily even an inde can't do same.

In other hand if a girl gives her whole day Or night to only one person than how many should her charges?

All girls are same after open and I know it however many between us always find inde.

If not than always should go to PB and who takes subscription of SA or find inde from seniors they all are fool as your report.

In my opinion there are so many birds with different rates and service and also there are so many clients so I can't judge anyone before know all.

Exactly. Plus there is no mediator involved here also like SP or MP owner so entire money will go directly to this superbitch. In PB total cost is 2250 out of which 1250 goes to owner at counter so 1 k goes to girl only. So 3. 5 k is more than enuf for such a cunning *****.

ApplesNaples
12-27-21, 17:13
As the year end on the roll and most of the major cities are following covid norms, its going to be a heaven for kolkata. Young mongers can hit clubs and pick up from there, some unexplored dishes will be there for sure! Can PM me if you want to hunt together or need some tips on that.
Names and locations of the clubs will sure be helpful. Have visited clubs earlier but never with this purpose. I think many new to this scene can relate.

NewBoyArch
12-27-21, 18:20
She's there on SA. If you have subscription, you can speak to her yourself.

Though that way, probably she'll quite high prices. Try your luck!Thank you for the info. I'm not on SA and have no plans on skyrocketing the rates. I was lucky enough to get help from seniors who generously responded to my request but as it seems, one number ending with 434 is a wrong one (probably she changed the number recently). The other telegram ID that I received is yet to yield results so far. I am pretty much depressed after this. The worst year-ending possible for me (prolonged dry spell).

Rooms007
12-27-21, 19:26
Dear Seniors,

Does anyone have the pointers of ria who went from pb to ghands? Last time I contacted ghands, I was told she left that place as well.

HornyGuyKolkat
12-28-21, 01:43
Hello Guys,

I have been an follower of this forum for the past few months.

I have learnt a great deal from escapades of my fellow mongers.

I have been out of action due to work for the past year. So all my info is a bit outdated.

Yes SP Priya has become a complete scamster. Had taken service nearly a year back then the service was much better.

People should try Calcutta makeover spa in salt lake. Had taken a few good birds last year. Not as good as Habibi but definitely better than the most.

Will post a few reports of various spa's which are not mentioned in the forum from in the next few day's.

If some kind soul could guide me in how to find the number of SP Riya of Dumdum it would be appreciated.

I'm unable to activate membership as I can't leave digital breadcrumbs. Will activate if I'm able to find a solution.

Happy Mongering.

Be Safe and active.

Express2019
12-28-21, 04:38
No one is giving gyan people are giving you info because you asked for it period!! By going to SA, a girl does not become a heroin or actress she is still the same!! Yes, an inde would be better than PB and more time would be given as well that is why he quoted 3. 5 k rate to you as it is already much higher than what the girl gets at PB! Plus no one knew that this girl would be coming to your place by doing a 4 hour journey you just posted that now!! And its always been the case that whichever girl has come to SA she has hiked up er rate in SA that's why these things were said. Its people like you who inflate the rates for nothing. If you like to throw money around, do it, but don't mock others just because you have the luxury to throw money on these spoilt overpaid chicks. You asked for an opinion that's why you got it, if you don't like it, ask from someone else who will match with your thinking as simple as that. Just because you overpaid and paid 11 k to sumi does not justify the high rates for someone else. And for your info I have taken indes also, and not paid more than 3k for it, so its not that indes charge will always be higher than that.

In other hand if a girl gives her whole day Or night to only one person than how many should her charges?

All girls are same after open and I know it however many between us always find inde.

If not than always should go to PB and who takes subscription of SA or find inde from seniors they all are fool as your report.

In my opinion there are so many birds with different rates and service and also there are so many clients so I can't judge anyone before know all.

Express2019
12-28-21, 04:46
Thats why what exactly that few of us have been saying but some here are quite upset about comments being made about the rates on SA!! Since There has been lot of negative reports about SP's recently here, so now the trend is shifting to SA. SA promoters are on the go now!! Some are in fact happy with 15k charges for 5 hours also!! In fact they are so happy that they are mocking others who are quoting lower rates to them. The "know everything" brigade.

Thank you for the info. I'm not on SA and have no plans on skyrocketing the rates. I was lucky enough to get help from seniors who generously responded to my request but as it seems, one number ending with 434 is a wrong one (probably she changed the number recently). The other telegram ID that I received is yet to yield results so far. I am pretty much depressed after this. The worst year-ending possible for me (prolonged dry spell).

Express2019
12-28-21, 04:50
Habibi you mean the Habibi in Naktala or which one? Please specify.

Hello Guys,

I have been an follower of this forum for the past few months.

I have learnt a great deal from escapades of my fellow mongers.

I have been out of action due to work for the past year. So all my info is a bit outdated.

Yes SP Priya has become a complete scamster. Had taken service nearly a year back then the service was much better.

People should try Calcutta makeover spa in salt lake. Had taken a few good birds last year. Not as good as Habibi but definitely better than the most.

Will post a few reports of various spa's which are not mentioned in the forum from in the next few day's.

If some kind soul could guide me in how to find the number of SP Riya of Dumdum it would be appreciated.

I'm unable to activate membership as I can't leave digital breadcrumbs. Will activate if I'm able to find a solution.

Happy Mongering.

Be Safe and active.

NewBoyArch
12-28-21, 05:10
Thats why what exactly that few of us have been saying but some here are quite upset about comments being made about the rates on SA!! Since There has been lot of negative reports about SP's recently here, so now the trend is shifting to SA. SA promoters are on the go now!!One observation that I have made while being in this forum is that there are different levels of people here:

1. Pioneer Seniors who bring life to the forum by introducing new stuff and passing on data. (without them there would be no progress).

2. Senior mongers who keep the business alive by following up, repeating and sharing. (without them the livelihood of concerned people will be lost and business would die).

3. New mongers who gradually make themselves up to the above 2 categories.

4. Philosophers (No need to explain).

5. SPs and WGs themselves (Do I need to explain?

In my opinion, for sustained progress of this forum, we need the cooperation of the above 3 group.

Kolkata1
12-28-21, 05:19
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

PattayaLover
12-28-21, 05:44
No one is giving gyan people are giving you info because you asked for it period!! By going to SA, a girl does not become a heroin or actress she is still the same!! Yes, an inde would be better than PB and more time would be given as well that is why he quoted 3. 5 k rate to you as it is already much higher than what the girl gets at PB! Plus no one knew that this girl would be coming to your place by doing a 4 hour journey you just posted that now!! And its always been the case that whichever girl has come to SA she has hiked up er rate in SA that's why these things were said. Its people like you who inflate the rates for nothing. If you like to throw money around, do it, but don't mock others just because you have the luxury to throw money on these spoilt overpaid chicks. You asked for an opinion that's why you got it, if you don't like it, ask from someone else who will match with your thinking as simple as that. Just because you overpaid and paid 11 k to sumi does not justify the high rates for someone else. And for your info I have taken indes also, and not paid more than 3k for it, so its not that indes charge will always be higher than that.Sir, I fully support you in the keeping the rate low front.

But I am just curious to know that Did you get contact of any Indie who charge 3.5 k for 5 hours?

With regards.

Express2019
12-28-21, 05:57
I did not get for 5 hours but got for a couple of hours. And I have not said also that it shud be 3.5k for 5 hours. And that was not the point anyway. The point is people are asking for opinion of others after posting about the rates and then having a problem if someone else is giving their opinion on the rates. So if they know it all and do not want any opinion on the rates then why are they posting about the rates themselves. They shud just ask about service in that case. Also do you support the rate at 15 k for 5 hours? Do let me know.

Sir, I fully support you in the keeping the rate low front.

But I am just curious to know that Did you get contact of any Indie who charge 3.5 k for 5 hours?

With regards.

RAJ0021
12-28-21, 06:59

In my opinion there are so many birds with different rates and service and also there are so many clients so I can't judge anyone before know all.Its completely baseless I personally think various people have various budget because of that there is a problem in between PB / SA girls pbs rate is fixed so a average earning guy also pays 2.2 k and a super rich guy also pays 2.2 k but when SA girls come in picture there is no fixed rate if I have 1 Crore to spend 15 k for 5 hours won't be a big thing for me where as if I have a fixed budget of 5 k then I think the price is being inflated by seniors or super rich mongers. But if I have a personal opinion it should be this forum is used to control moderate and passing of information about the market people are using it as a pimping for their own benefit so its very difficult to comment about SA girls or indies.

TIA happy drilling.