PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

RahulAVirus
12-28-21, 08:29
I have posted report for info about her service.

#22990.

I have not requested for rates anywhere in my request.

Check again #22990.

I have post another report for rates with attached pics when I realized that some bro can give proper idea for rates even every inde decides rate of herself and we can bargain only.

I'm in connect with a SA girl who is quoting 15 k for 5 hrs at my place. Pic attached. If any member can explain about her service it will be helpful.

TIA.
I did not get for 5 hours but got for a couple of hours. And I have not said also that it shud be 3.5k for 5 hours. And that was not the point anyway. The point is people are asking for opinion of others after posting about the rates and then having a problem if someone else is giving their opinion on the rates. So if they know it all and do not want any opinion on the rates then why are they posting about the rates themselves. They shud just ask about service in that case. Also do you support the rate at 15 k for 5 hours? Do let me know.

Vice Captain
12-28-21, 09:04
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?I have been to Revive twice. Counter charges are 1. 5 k. It is quiet spacious and clean with big rooms. They only have Indian girls. On my first visit, I was allotted a lady named Paromita. She would be around her mid 30's, quiet dusky with a bit of cushioning around her belly. She was about 5'5", had an average face and smallish boobs. She was a bit too talkative for my liking but convinced (not that I needed convincing) me to have my dispo taken off after 10 minutes. We agreed at 2.5 k for FS plus BBBJ. While she was eager, I didn't particularly enjoy the experience. I think this was because I wasn't really attracted to her. Did WOT and finished with miss. She gave me her number at the end and had a pleasant personality.

Before my second visit I had asked the receptionist if I'd get to choose my bird to which she replied in affirmative. However, on reaching there, they were extremely hesitant to show me a catalogue or provide a lineup. I think it is because they know they really don't have much to offer in terms of variety (No Thai or NE ladies). I was allotted Neha- mid 30's, decent roundish face, nice smile, early bangs, considerable rear, slightly plump but not too fat. What I didn't like about her was her talkative mouth (again) and her maid like accent. The massage was quiet good. One weird thing she did even before asking about extras was that she pulled my dispo down, massaged every bit of my ace and inserted her finger into the hidden depths of my butt. While I liked the experience, I was a bit disappointed at her lack of etiquette (I believe that the line should be crossed when both parties agree to it even though it is implied that it would eventually happen). We agreed upon 2.5 k for FS with BBBJ. However, before she finished with the massage, I got curious and asked about a threesome. It piqued her interest and she got really insistent that I should give it a try. She offered me really good rates and I relented. In came another girl named Dolly. She was dusky and really plain looking with a lot of bangles around her wrists. Smallish breasts, not much of an ass and heavy around the belly. She was awkward which showed in her massage and subsequent performance. I did not enjoy this weird sandwich massage they did with me between the two naked girls. I then took turns to suck titties to my hearts content while my hands roamed free. Neha gave a really slurpy BBBJ, kissed my body and delivered some great rimming performance while Dolly stood stifly as a fondled her nipples. The latter does not give BJs and will only fuck apparently. Will never repeat her obviously. Fingered and fucked (miss, dog) both. As expected Neha was the more responsive of the two and I enjoyed taking her thoroughly. Had a bath with Neha in the end as she scrubbed me with I played with those great pair of titts.

Its a decent place at a good location but wouldn't have returned if not for this bird (big eyes, fair and great bust) I chanced upon at the reception while coming out. Have already enquired about her and will provide a review.

Express2019
12-28-21, 10:45
If you don't want to know about the rates then don't post about the rates also. You have quoted the rates of 15 k for 5 hours. Seems like you are promoting this girl at 15 k for 5 hours rate. If you just want to know about service then why is there any need to mention her rates at all. Based on the rates you quoted there will be responses to your post, whether you like it or not.

I have posted report for info about her service.

#22990.

I have not requested for rates anywhere in my request.

Check again #22990.

I have post another report for rates with attached pics when I realized that some bro can give proper idea for rates even every inde decides rate of herself and we can bargain only.

RahulAVirus
12-28-21, 11:43
Well said dear bro.

I appolised for it. It was a mistake that I mentioned her rate there. BTW I m not here for promote any inde. You are my senior and I respects all seniors so please don't be angry. Dropped the plan with her because I can't take blame for increase rates for any inde.

Now if you / any member can share your valuable idea / experience about service for attached bird it will more helpful.

Got her pics by a trustful SP from Durgapur.

If you don't want to know about the rates then don't post about the rates also. You have quoted the rates of 15 k for 5 hours. Seems like you are promoting this girl at 15 k for 5 hours rate. If you just want to know about service then why is there any need to mention her rates at all. Based on the rates you quoted there will be responses to your post, whether you like it or not.

Badal23
12-28-21, 17:24
Dolly Roy lake town. Doly was young, very fair, fit and slim figure. We agreed for 1 sht. Her service was very good. She was friendly and do all position. DFK was good. . Overall a good experience.

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

Damage: 3 k + (oyo).

Sdkol25
12-28-21, 18:02
Pardon my ignorance but what is SA? I am new in the space and can't understand what people mean when they mention SA. I assume this is a adult dating portal? The full name would be helpful. Thanks.

Michelle01
12-28-21, 18:25
While Kolkata is a dying city both work and mongering wise here is a gentle reminder that the city is a sleeping giant. Take some effort, put in some hard work and the universe will reward you handsomely.

P.S- Only for viewing pleasure, please don't bombard my inbox for help. That's the way Kolkata members treat other fellow monger. Forming syndicate, talking philosophy, over paying and spoiling other members contact which was shared out of sheer courtesy.Thanks for sharing those photos, they give visual pleasure.

I share your opinion that I've always believed Kolkata is a sleeping giant, we can find whatever we want with a little patience.

IndoriMonger
12-28-21, 18:37
Need SP akash digits TIA.

DudeThe
12-28-21, 20:56
Hey guys, wanted to know what time does PB spa closes, it says on google that it closes at 6. Does it actually?

NewBoyArch
12-29-21, 03:01
Dolly Roy lake town. Doly was young, very fair, fit and slim figure. We agreed for 1 sht. Her service was very good. She was friendly and do all position. DFK was good. . Overall a good experience.

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

Damage: 3 k + (oyo).Clear your inbox please.

Brinjal99
12-29-21, 06:41
If anyone had visited PB Spa before first lock down started, one could see that the interior was not kept so dark like these days. The room was kept well lit. You could see the girl with all her features. But inside the room, you could see lying on the floor cigarette butts, tissue papers and all that dirtiness. They have made the room dark in order to hide the dirtiness I think. When inside the room, we generally like to initiate a little conversation with the girl to get more comfortable. I am curious to know about the girl, her background, family etc. Some are reticent, some are talkative in nature. From Riya I could gather that she is uneducated, and never attended school. Her family condition perhaps did not allow her to go to school.

This is just to throw some light on MPs and the girls. Thank you.

KoolDude28
12-29-21, 08:02
The fourth girl is quite famous in insta goes by the name Tanya Sinha. What's her SA profile? Also how much is she quoting?

Kindly share opinion of rates for attached SA birds of Kolkata.

If share experience with any of them it will more better.

RahulA9282
12-29-21, 08:49
Hello mongers,

Just wanted to know if there are any Afros available in our city for the service.

TIA.

SilkCut
12-29-21, 13:27
Kindly share opinion of rates for attached SA birds of Kolkata.

If share experience with any of them it will more better.Third girl is Diya. Excellent!

PattayaLover
12-29-21, 14:45
Pardon my ignorance but what is SA? I am new in the space and can't understand what people mean when they mention SA. I assume this is a adult dating portal? The full name would be helpful. Thanks.SA means Seeking Arrangement a type of dating site.

Search google.

WolfWarrior
12-29-21, 18:25
Well said dear bro.

I appolised for it. It was a mistake that I mentioned her rate there. BTW I m not here for promote any inde. You are my senior and I respects all seniors so please don't be angry. Dropped the plan with her because I can't take blame for increase rates for any inde.

Now if you / any member can share your valuable idea / experience about service for attached bird it will more helpful.

Got her pics by a trustful SP from Durgapur.She looks pretty and hot. What are the quoted charges?

TheSecretDaddy
12-29-21, 19:13
She has on SA with ID wildcat.

I have not tried her. Posted report for know about her service.

Some members replied that she is very overpriced in 15 k.

Some says it would be in 3.5 k.

Really?

5 hrs in 3.5 k?

She will travel herself from Kolkata to the place which is four hours journey from Kolkata and will give 5 hours to me after reach and will go after complete deed.

Will not worth?

Some members suggested me Sumi in 11 k in Kolkata for 3 hours even she has not a looker. I tested her and posted report.

I m not sure that I will go for this SA girl. I want to know just about her service.

Everyone giving a lot of Gyan.

Please give your opinion if knows her (servicewise).

I know very well who deserve how many.Hi Bro,

Try her!! Not a problem! 11 k for 3 hrs. Too much! Remind her Once that's Kolkata not Bangalore!

As per service! She is an queen!! ,None can match her level ! She is a good soul with good body! You can definitely try her. Just keep the price in check

TheSecretDaddy
12-29-21, 19:17
SA means Seeking Arrangement a type of dating site.

Search google.Hi bro! Also you have to buy a subscription, be gentle to them. Take them out. Make them feel nice!! After that they will make your night / day. If you are lucky enough, you will get someone to cherish and crack happy hours 👍

TheSecretDaddy
12-29-21, 19:25
Hello mongers,

Just wanted to know if there are any Afros available in our city for the service.

TIA.Come to Bangalore man.
Afros in Kolkata. Unrealistic scenario!

Michelle01
12-29-21, 20:48
I was out of town and after return back called SP and go for a Bengali Girl.

I went for 2 shorts and 2 HR. After reaching the place, she came wearing only a t-shirts and mini shorts. These looks great to her.

We talked over 30 min and playing with our specials. After that she was too horny and wanted to take me in with no time. Then, I started and she was screaming with pain. She is tight and and wanted to take in full. 1st was for 30 min and we both relaxed some time. Now we started again with lots of tongue play and finished with over 1 HR. We both totally satisfied.

GFE: 7/10.Thanks for sharing your experience, very good service if you both enjoyed it and were exhausted.

It's good that the girl is tight, that gives you a lot of enjoyment and it feels amazing.

HungDick
12-30-21, 02:35
Hi Guys,

Any idea who this Girl is? If she is genuine? Request you to please let me know if you can share any info. My DM is available too.

Any info is appreciated.

PIC Attached.

Thanks in advance..Sumi. Search the forum you will get to know.

RahulA9282
12-30-21, 08:00
Come to Bangalore man.
Afros in Kolkata. Unrealistic scenario!Ok Thanks bro.

BTW, I have no plan in near future to come to Bangalore. If I plan in future, I will surely let you know and seek your help.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Lenaide
12-30-21, 12:11
After reading a lot of posts on this forum, I decided to visit HOG spa. I am currently residing in a town near Kolkata and left for it early in the morning. I reached HOG spa in the afternoon and since I had already booked an appointment, they showed me into one of their rooms. The girl at the receptionist did ask me for membership though, I was hesitant and insisted that I will decide after today's massage and requested them to send the best massue available. After some time a girl named Sweety entered and I was absolutely floored by her beauty (I had heard that most masseu look like maids). She asked me whether I wanted to get the massage using oil or cream. I said cream only to know that it costs 200 bucks extra. Anyways I went with it and the massage began. The massage was amazing I must say, it was relaxing. Throughout the massage I was chatting with her and came to know a lot about her, her background and her work experience. Enough of this bullshit, I straightaway asked her for extras. She said that she only offers extras to members. I had made my mind that day that no matter what I am going to lose my virginity. I will no longer be the butt of all jokes in my friend circle. I agreed to the membership. As I had already paid 1. 5 k at the counter, I had to only pay 3. 5 k more for 4 for more massages which I need to take in the next 3 months. After that she started to quote her charges, since I was fixated on FS, I said yes as soon as she said she will give charge 3 K for FS. She got undressed and let me tell you this was also the first time I had seen a girl naked with my naked eyes. I have said before that she looked pretty however her figure didn't complement her beauty. She did have torpedo tits, I am no fan of it though. The massage went on and I was naked by the way, the disposable underwear is too small for my waist and thigh. I had lied down with my back up and she started massaging my legs and went upwards. In no time she was caressing my butt and inserting her finger in my butthole. This was such a legendary feeling. After that her hands went on my penis and she started playing with my testicles, It was so hard not to ejaculate. She asked me to lie down on my back and started to give me a hand job. At the same time she was all over my bad kissing me, I was also sucking her boobs and kissing her. In the meantime, I ejaculated and I felt so embarrassed and disgusted at the same time. She however told me not to worry and proceeded to clean the mess with a tissue. After this she took the condom and tried to get my penis erect but to no avail. I was upset that I could not lose my viriginity that day. She proceeded with taking me to the shower and giving me a bath. I also rubbed soap on her and had the pleasure to stroke her vagina, she simply smiled at me. After this the massage was over, I dressed up and left the spa. The girl at the counter asked me how was the massage, I said good and rushed from there as I needed to come back.

I am sure a lot of you might be laughing at this report, laughing at my naivety. However, I was so nervous at that time since this was my first time. I know I got the short end of the stick and the masseu was happy since she didn't have to do much, I really enjoyed it. As I have 4 more appointments in the next 3 months, I will try to get better and more experienced. Lastly, I would like to thank all the members in this forum for imparting knowledge, it is really a blessing for first timers for me. With this I sign off until next time.

Sgvizag
12-31-21, 06:47
Hi Lenaide,

I hope you loved your first experience even many feel similar when they do for 1st time.

As of my experience vt HOG they provide extra even for non members but always pressure to take membership. Even during massage also she used to continuously tell about membership. She may got hint that you are first timer and very eager to do it that's why she told that she will provide only for members so that you will take it. Any ways enjoy your next trip to HOG.

After reading a lot of posts on this forum, I decided to visit HOG spa. I am currently residing in a town near Kolkata and left for it early in the morning. I reached HOG spa in the afternoon and since I had already booked an appointment, they showed me into one of their rooms. The girl at the receptionist did ask me for membership though, I was hesitant and insisted that I will decide after today's massage and requested them to send the best massue available. After some time a girl named Sweety entered and I was absolutely floored by her beauty (I had heard that most masseu look like maids). She asked me whether I wanted to get the massage using oil or cream. I said cream only to know that it costs 200 bucks extra. Anyways I went with it and the massage began. The massage was amazing I must say, it was relaxing. Throughout the massage I was chatting with her and came to know a lot about her, her background and her work experience. Enough of this bullshit, I straightaway asked her for extras. She said that she only offers extras to members. I had made my mind that day that no matter what I am going to lose my virginity. I will no longer be the butt of all jokes in my friend circle. I agreed to the membership. As I had already paid 1. 5 k at the counter, I had to only pay 3. 5 k more for 4 for more massages which I need to take in the next 3 months. After that she started to quote her charges, since I was fixated on FS, I said yes as soon as she said she will give charge 3 K for FS. She got undressed and let me tell you this was also the first time I had seen a girl naked with my naked eyes. I have said before that she looked pretty however her figure didn't complement her beauty.

ExoticExplorer
12-31-21, 07:37
After reading a lot of posts on this forum, I decided to visit HOG spa. I am currently residing in a town near Kolkata and left for it early in the morning. I reached HOG spa in the afternoon and since I had already booked an appointment, they showed me into one of their rooms. The girl at the receptionist did ask me for membership though, I was hesitant and insisted that I will decide after today's massage and requested them to send the best massue available. After some time a girl named Sweety entered and I was absolutely floored by her beauty (I had heard that most masseu look like maids). She asked me whether I wanted to get the massage using oil or cream. I said cream only to know that it costs 200 bucks extra. Anyways I went with it and the massage began. The massage was amazing I must say, it was relaxing. Throughout the massage I was chatting with her and came to know a lot about her, her background and her work experience. Enough of this bullshit, I straightaway asked her for extras. She said that she only offers extras to members. I had made my mind that day that no matter what I am going to lose my virginity. I will no longer be the butt of all jokes in my friend circle. I agreed to the membership. As I had already paid 1. 5 k at the counter, I had to only pay 3. 5 k more for 4 for more massages which I need to take in the next 3 months. After that she started to quote her charges, since I was fixated on FS, I said yes as soon as she said she will give charge 3 K for FS. She got undressed and let me tell you this was also the first time I had seen a girl naked with my naked eyes. I have said before that she looked pretty however her figure didn't complement her beauty. She did have torpedo tits, I am no fan of it though. The massage went on and I was naked by the way, the disposable underwear is too small for my waist and thigh. I had lied down with my back up and she started massaging my legs and went upwards. In no time she was caressing my butt and inserting her finger in my butthole. This was such a legendary feeling. After that her hands went on my penis and she started playing with my testicles, It was so hard not to ejaculate. She asked me to lie down on my back and started to give me a hand job. At the same time she was all over my bad kissing me, I was also sucking her boobs and kissing her. In the meantime, I ejaculated and I felt so embarrassed and disgusted at the same time. She however told me not to worry and proceeded to clean the mess with a tissue. After this she took the condom and tried to get my penis erect but to no avail. I was upset that I could not lose my viriginity that day. She proceeded with taking me to the shower and giving me a bath. I also rubbed soap on her and had the pleasure to stroke her vagina, she simply smiled at me. After this the massage was over, I dressed up and left the spa. The girl at the counter asked me how was the massage, I said good and rushed from there as I needed to come back.

I am sure a lot of you might be laughing at this report, laughing at my naivety. However, I was so nervous at that time since this was my first time. I know I got the short end of the stick and the masseu was happy since she didn't have to do much, I really enjoyed it. As I have 4 more appointments in the next 3 months, I will try to get better and more experienced. Lastly, I would like to thank all the members in this forum for imparting knowledge, it is really a blessing for first timers for me. With this I sign off until next time.Congratulations for losing your virginity and welcome to the world of mongering. But piece of advice for mongering: It is better to read the reports carefully of fellow Mongers. No doubt your mongering experience has been good and quite happy about that. But the rate except for RIM, CIM and anal the rate is restricted to 2200. Also Sweety is bit cunning as she is the oldest therapist in HOG. It was a trick to lure you to go for package deal. HOG therapists whether you take package or not offer you first FOC. Bum massage and then you can opt for whatever service you want to take.

RahulAVirus
12-31-21, 12:33
Exactly she is Tanya Sinha.

Her SA ID with name Rishika99 quoted 15 k for 2 hrs only.

High price so not interested.

The fourth girl is quite famous in insta goes by the name Tanya Sinha. What's her SA profile? Also how much is she quoting?

RahulAVirus
12-31-21, 12:39
Talked with Diya via tele. She quoted 15 k for 4/5 hrs and 20 k for night.

She has good face but pricewise expensive.

You said excellent. Have you experience with her?

If you can tell more and about her service it will help to forum's members.

Third girl is Diya. Excellent!

RahulAVirus
12-31-21, 12:43
She is Kajal from Durgapur.

Charges is normal as 2 k for one and 4 k for two round if deal will direct otherwise 4 k via sp.

She looks pretty and hot. What are the quoted charges?

RahulAVirus
12-31-21, 12:47
Please tell who is queen of service Sumi or Sa girl Wildcat?

Little bit confused.

Hi Bro,

Try her!! Not a problem! 11 k for 3 hrs. Too much! Remind her Once that's Kolkata not Bangalore!

As per service! She is an queen!! ,None can match her level ! She is a good soul with good body! You can definitely try her. Just keep the price in check

Madhumahesh
12-31-21, 13:02
Spa.

Landed in early December for a one night stay on transit. Wanted immediate release. So decided to go to Bangur spa as it is known to me. Wanted to go to PB spa but due to limited time and unknown spa / locality decided against it. Had messaged a senior seeking other spa options but received his message late. Mahua at counter. Only she and one other girl free. Took the other one named Rai. Slightly dusky with good assets. Not heavy but healthy. The usual things started without any prompting after turning over during the massage. B2 b, rimming, BBBJ, FS in missi and doggy. Damage 5 k all inclusive, payment in reception. Although charges are high and quality so so there is no need for negotiation and no tips.

SG.

Was looking forward to this for a long time. Had gone to SG 2-3 years back but due to paucity of time and confusion about rates did not do anything there. Had lost contact number of the pimp so just went there alone. Got down near Nursing Home / BP petrol pump. Moment I got down one pimp approached me. Discussed rates and Badis with him. As per him in premium badis 2 HR (dance + shot) comes to around 10 k and in the slightly lower badis its about 7 k. I asked him whether I can take 1 hour (dance + shot) he said yes it can be done and then 1 hour (dance + shot) in a premium building would be 5 k and in slightly lower one around 3 k. He encouraged me to have a look. Took me to Dus and showed me girls in all floors. For security he said I have to shell out Rs 200 to LE. LE was in civil dress I paid Rs 200 as I did not want a hassle after the deed. He said there are ways to avoid LE but the route will take some time and as I had limited time decided against it. Selected one girl Rekha in dus. Dance started after the door was closed and I took off my clothes wearing only my undies and vest. Dance continued with minor hiccups due to poor net connectivity. (music went off and on due to signal problems). Offered to connect from my phone and this was done. She invited to me to dance with her. This was my first intimate dance with a WGand I felt like old time villain's prem chopra, ranjeet who used to dance with gangster's molls. It was a unique and strange experience for me. I was rubbing my cock against her and pressing her boobs and behind. Soon her clothes came off except under garment (I asked her not to take them off). Ideally dance is 45 minutes and shot 15 minutes. But I told her to stop the dance after about 35 minutes and prepare for shot. We lay down on the bed. Started DFK and she started a sort of b2 b. Took her in missi and doggie. No BBBJ (I knew). While returning pimp took me to naya dus which is just adjacent. Quality of girls better there and I liked a tall leggy girl. But not possible to take two shots continuously and also time constraint as I had to attend a dinner party, so left. Overall good experience.

MadKing1936
12-31-21, 15:19
Can you provide Dolly Roy's number. PM is active. TIA.

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

Damage: 3 k + (oyo).

RussianLover19
12-31-21, 16:12
Congratulations for losing your virginity and welcome to the world of mongering. But piece of advice for mongering: It is better to read the reports carefully of fellow Mongers. No doubt your mongering experience has been good and quite happy about that. But the rate except for RIM, CIM and anal the rate is restricted to 2200. Also Sweety is bit cunning as she is the oldest therapist in HOG. It was a trick to lure you to go for package deal. HOG therapists whether you take package or not offer you first FOC. Bum massage and then you can opt for whatever service you want to take.Yes since you have taken membership try to keep the rate checked around 2 k for FS. There are girls who take 2500 but not many of them and they are worth! Otherwise 2 k is norm! Try to behave as a regular. Never say you are new. You already know names of some therapists from this forum. Just tell them you have taken service from so and so masseuse. Sweety s specs make her little more attractive and she is tall. However she is mechanical and very limited menu. Next time you see her shove your finger in her butthole and tell her "The ISG members have sent their regards". Trust me that is one thing she is champion with. She is a dead fish normally.

ExoticExplorer: I have not been to HOG May be one and half months. Any new addition? .curvy with all the right curves in all the right places. Ignore Dimpy Neelam Mithi. Those were done and dusted. My PM is open. Please Feel free to help a brother to find his next pair of fun bags. TIA. I have not seen Piu. How does she look? Is she the same Piu from La Vida?

Happy new year in advance to all ISG brothers!

ExoticExplorer
01-01-22, 00:27
Dear brethren,

Has anyone taken services from SP going by the name Rohan and number ending in 64981 and Lalit and number ending with 86165.

SilkCut
01-01-22, 02:32

If you can tell more and about her service it will help to forum's members.Like petrol everything is getting more expensive.

Met her for 6 k for 2. And not very long back. Around 3 months back I guess. Excellent. At that price point.

ExoticExplorer
01-01-22, 07:58
Spa on top floor of Aminia building next to Diamond plaza. Wanted to explore some new spas. Thought of going to Lavana in the same building but before that wanted to check the scene in Water Lily. Very dark reception area and rooms pretty damp. Hard to see the face of the masseuse from a distance. That's how I got tricked and chose a girl thinking she might be young but inc inside the room saw she is maid type. Changed her and asked for a different girl but this one was slightly better. Still not at all attractive. Thought if not taking any service but the girl started her sob story and offered me full service including lolly DFK but I dint opt for that. Just asked for B2B and lolly. She desperately wanted to DFK me which I denied. Came on her body and promised to myself that I would stick to my regular galleria spa. 800 counter 1000 ish I think you should get FS. On the brighter side massage was good. But the girls are maid types fugly looking.

Anyone been to Lavana spa in the same building? Hows the scene there? Any good looking chick with good service available there?

How's the damage. Someone posted about a Thai therapist there but I called them and they denied that they have any Thai therapist.Brother clear your inbox please.

TonyKimpkin
01-01-22, 08:02
Well if she is real I will happily pay 15 K for 5 hours for this bomb and will just then fuck her brains out.

She too, much too a good girl for 3 K an hour.

I'm in connect with a SA girl who is quoting 15 k for 5 hrs at my place. Pic attached. If any member can explain about her service it will be helpful..

Express2019
01-01-22, 20:54
You are right bro, everything is rising and the government is least bothered about the people in our country, prices are rising everywhere but our income is not rising, in fact its the opposite way round, just got the news that from 3rd January there can be a partial lockdown in Kolkata after the covid spike in the new year week so expect our income to go even further down while these people keep increasing their rates, sad state of affairs really.

Like petrol everything is getting more expensive.

Met her for 6 k for 2. And not very long back. Around 3 months back I guess. Excellent. At that price point.

ExoticExplorer
01-02-22, 00:09

If you can tell more and about her service it will help to forum's members.Kindly share the number of Diya. Let's each one call her and tell her that rates are 5 K for 2 shots and night 8 K max. Let's keep the rates down. I hope she does incall? If it is outcall, hotel charges 2 K is extra. So if she has quoted.

15 K then actual costing is more than 17 K. I don't know if transportation is extra or not. If yes, then add 1 K min.

My PM is active. We should teach them lessons by each one calling and restricting the rates as discussed above.

ExoticExplorer
01-02-22, 06:03
Dear Brethren,

Has anyone used profiles from callgin website? Will appreciate the authenticity of profiles in callgin.

RussianLover19
01-02-22, 08:17
Kindly share the number of Diya. Let's each one call her and tell her that rates are 5 K for 2 shots and night 8 K max. Let's keep the rates down. I hope she does incall? If it is outcall, hotel charges 2 K is extra. So if she has quoted.

15 K then actual costing is more than 17 K. I don't know if transportation is extra or not. If yes, then add 1 K min.

My PM is active. We should teach them lessons by each one calling and restricting the rates as discussed above.Guys,

I know some of you might be affluent financially and have the urge to give any amount to get laid. But please don't ruin the local market. Diya was available at 8 k 4-5 shots! How on earth she doubled up her price in a short span of couple of months! This is so not acceptable. All the new ones on this board. I know it's so difficult to find contacts in the initial days but please don't be desperate as if you show your desperation, this is bound to happen. Her rate is 5 k 2 shot at her place in Behala. The girl is a clever girl. So she would try to take advantage of your desperation. The girl who is available for 1500 per shot even asking 3500 shot as soon as they open a free account in seeking. This website is hurting us badly. Girls are desperate to get them rebranded using this platform. Please don't fall prey.

Kolkata1
01-02-22, 09:38
Wow, happy to know that there are a few really rich people in Kolkata who are willing to spend 10 times more than what should be spent in covid times while others struggle to make ends meet.

Well if she is real I will happily pay 15 K for 5 hours for this bomb and will just then fuck her brains out.

She too, much too a good girl for 3 K an hour.

Shekhar647
01-02-22, 10:42
I'm in connect with a SA girl who is quoting 15 k for 5 hrs at my place. Pic attached. If any member can explain about her service it will be helpful.

TIA.Does not look worth bro. Much better ones out there.

Shekhar647
01-02-22, 10:49

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

Damage: 3 k + (oyo).Please share digits bro.

KoolDude28
01-02-22, 11:02
Bro,

What do you mean by teach them lessons? There's a difference between a call girl and an escort and a sugar baby. Seeking arrangements is a platform for sugar daddy-sugar baby concept. The monthly subscription fees for premium membership for SA itself is 100 usd which will come to 7500/- in INR. The girls who are listed there looks for a different set of clientele. Also any member who is okay for paying 100 usd as monthly subscription fees will be okay with these arrangements. Let her enjoy with the clients who is willing to pay her demands.

Kindly share the number of Diya. Let's each one call her and tell her that rates are 5 K for 2 shots and night 8 K max. Let's keep the rates down. I hope she does incall? If it is outcall, hotel charges 2 K is extra. So if she has quoted.

My PM is active. We should teach them lessons by each one calling and restricting the rates as discussed above.

Express2019
01-02-22, 11:39
This is what I have been saying since long. I had also said about Seeking about how over expensive the subscription is in SA and you will hardly get any good contacts in SA specially from Kolkata. However there will always be some posts encouraging such rates afterwards with people saying that they are ready to pay those inflated amounts for those chicks, Just know that in 99% if these cases these posts are made by the girls themselves using a fake ID in this forum to rebrand themselves and hike up their rates for nothing. Or these posts are made by the SP's / pimps of these girls who have been using this forum for a long time and have hand in spoiling the Kolkata market. And as I said yesterday the partial lockdown has started from Monday with spas / parlours to be closed as per the govt guidelines. Just one good point here. These overpaid bitches and SP's business will also go down in this lockdown. Serves these greedy bastards right.

Guys,

I know some of you might be affluent financially and have the urge to give any amount to get laid. But please don't ruin the local market. Diya was available at 8 k 4-5 shots! How on earth she doubled up her price in a short span of couple of months! This is so not acceptable. All the new ones on this board. I know it's so difficult to find contacts in the initial days but please don't be desperate as if you show your desperation, this is bound to happen. Her rate is 5 k 2 shot at her place in Behala. The girl is a clever girl. So she would try to take advantage of your desperation. The girl who is available for 1500 per shot even asking 3500 shot as soon as they open a free account in seeking. This website is hurting us badly. Girls are desperate to get them rebranded using this platform. Please don't fall prey.

FairyTail28
01-02-22, 12:09
Hello Mongers,

I want to ask around if any members have contact details for a independent provider or SP or SG pimp for me to spend a night with. I will be in Kolkata in this week and want to enjoy my stay with a companion. My PM is one, please send me any contacts if you can.

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule. TIA.

HungDick
01-02-22, 14:06
Guys,

I know some of you might be affluent financially and have the urge to give any amount to get laid. But please don't ruin the local market. Diya was available at 8 k 4-5 shots! How on earth she doubled up her price in a short span of couple of months! This is so not acceptable. All the new ones on this board. I know it's so difficult to find contacts in the initial days but please don't be desperate as if you show your desperation, this is bound to happen. Her rate is 5 k 2 shot at her place in Behala. The girl is a clever girl. So she would try to take advantage of your desperation. The girl who is available for 1500 per shot even asking 3500 shot as soon as they open a free account in seeking. This website is hurting us badly. Girls are desperate to get them rebranded using this platform. Please don't fall prey.True. Totally agree.

Next time the girl will ask for a ticket to moon if things go likewise. Kindly dear Bros keep the rate in check. It will be pocket friendly for us and dirt cheap for the rich guys out here.

What's the problem if you get the service at pocket friendly rates instead of inflating the same?

DudeThe
01-02-22, 16:21
Hey folks, is Ria still doing services in Newtown? Is her digits still ending with 788?

Vice Captain
01-02-22, 18:32
I have visited Park and ITC several times and paid 8 K average basis for a hour but deed used to end within 30 minutes, for spending time I have visited several spa in salt lake the most I have visited is Thai Odys*ey at City Centre 4th floor where almost everyone knows me.

Though park and ITC are safe from any LE Action we cannot spend much time with them but in SPA I had spent a lot of time but beware of LE Action.

Now I want to try perfect MILF for a reasonable rates at any place.Can you please provide an FR on the said spa. I have been thinking of going there for a while. TIA.

JohnnyWalkerrr
01-02-22, 19:04
Can anyone help me with SP Riya / SP Paro numbers?

Naked Desires3
01-03-22, 00:59
Please recommend a couple friendly hotel / resort that is out of the pollution & noise of kolkata but within a few hours car drive distance from kolkata. The place must be covid safe sanitized with cleanliness and good hotel service. A restaurant with good food is a must. Maximum Accommodation Budget: 3. 5 K per day including taxes (food extra).

The hotels in the the DIA. Harbour area are not clean, hotel service & food is not good and the place is seedy. V. village is a great resort but not in budget. Other places have no good food or are very dirty.

It is covid season. So looking for a clean & safe place that is couple friendly and has great food for long vacation. I am okay with a place in the outskirts of Kolkata or in nearby districts but, not all the way to north bengal! Will prefer a place within few hours of car drive from Kolkata. No mandarmani please. The hotels / beaches there are too dirty. Good views from room window is not compulsory but will be an additional bonus.

Please help with recommendations based on personal experience. PM is preferable.

Kolkata1
01-03-22, 01:43
The problem is that there are pimps and agents in this forum trying to hike up the rates as much as possible, as simple as that. One girl charges 2 k per shot, same girl charges 6 k in seeking, seeking is a joke in itself, one seems to get purified and more classy and also turns into a supermodel just by getting listed there, what a joke.

True. Totally agree.

Next time the girl will ask for a ticket to moon if things go likewise. Kindly dear Bros keep the rate in check. It will be pocket friendly for us and dirt cheap for the rich guys out here.

What's the problem if you get the service at pocket friendly rates instead of inflating the same?

ExoticExplorer
01-03-22, 02:08
Bro,

What do you mean by teach them lessons? There's a difference between a call girl and an escort and a sugar baby. Seeking arrangements is a platform for sugar daddy-sugar baby concept. The monthly subscription fees for premium membership for SA itself is 100 usd which will come to 7500/- in INR. The girls who are listed there looks for a different set of clientele. Also any member who is okay for paying 100 usd as monthly subscription fees will be okay with these arrangements. Let her enjoy with the clients who is willing to pay her demands.Hey bro,

Some of ISG members have taken her services at rates which both parties have been comfortable. Now the same girl hikes the rates 10 x, is it justifiable? Why bring in the concept of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies in between. I don't think this concept is relevant in this discussion. There might be ISG members who might be owning a private jet and can afford bringing in sugar babies and can afford Miss Universes types, but it doesn't mean he should spoil the entire economics by accepting to ridiculous demands and brag in this forum. ISG is a concept helping each member in mongering. It is also a platform to warn, guide newbies about proper mongering.

Happy mongering.

Rrohitchnada
01-03-22, 02:33
Exactly bro, this forum is for sharing information and reviews, not teaching lessons. It is about demand and price discovery, let someone quote and sustain at those levels, even they have growth goals and ambitions.

I have seen someone quote often at 5 k some 10 years back and now asking for 30 k, how does it matter, she has grown professionally to ask for those rates.

I have heard stories of Bollywood actress who comes from Kolkata was available at 2-3 k during her teens. If she quoted in lakhs now, it would be justified and she will get clients as well.

It is just that they have moved to a different market altogether, not our cup of tea and we should focus on what is available at our range rather than trying to pull someone down.

Hey bro,

Some of ISG members have taken her services at rates which both parties have been comfortable. Now the same girl hikes the rates 10 x, is it justifiable? Why bring in the concept of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies in between. I don't think this concept is relevant in this discussion. There might be ISG members who might be owning a private jet and can afford bringing in sugar babies and can afford Miss Universes types, but it doesn't mean he should spoil the entire economics by accepting to ridiculous demands and brag in this forum. ISG is a concept helping each member in mongering. It is also a platform to warn, guide newbies about proper mongering.

Happy mongering.

Member #4771
01-03-22, 06:14
Bro,

What do you mean by teach them lessons? There's a difference between a call girl and an escort and a sugar baby. Seeking arrangements is a platform for sugar daddy-sugar baby concept. The monthly subscription fees for premium membership for SA itself is 100 usd which will come to 7500/- in INR. The girls who are listed there looks for a different set of clientele. Also any member who is okay for paying 100 usd as monthly subscription fees will be okay with these arrangements. Let her enjoy with the clients who is willing to pay her demands.She reads the forum regularly. Was available for 5 k with place for 3 hours.

MadKing1936
01-03-22, 06:16
Can anyone help me with SP Riya / SP Paro numbers?Activate PM. Can't send you PM.

MadKing1936
01-03-22, 06:22
Hi mongers,

Can you help me with pb ria and dolly roy's contact? I want to see them outside now that spas will be closed in kolkata. So far only faw and hungdick have helped me. Looking for some help from the board to get some inde's contact. TIA.

Kolkata1
01-03-22, 08:03
Very well said. Some people are saying that these girls have grown professionally to ask for those rates. Looking at the pics of the girls quoting 15 k it does not seem at all that they are worth even half that much so why not make everyone aware of it. A girl simply joins Seeking and hikes up her rates and becomes a sugar baby then have you heard a bigger joke than this. That way girls can ask for the moon and the stars, so that should be justified and we should not say anything. If a girl is asking for very high rates she should match upto that standard as well, judging by the looks, these girls are nowhere near those standards yet we should keep quiet so that the pockets of the pimps and these girls should be excessively full. And you are absolutely right bro, people who still want to pay that much can just simply pay and enjoy rather than brag about this and justify the unreal rates in this forum and make it tough for everyone else. That rings an alarm bell dosent it? So if the rates are inflated for nothing it is because it is not our cup of tea, next some 5 k worth girl will quote 1 lac we should focus on what is available and not comment anything because it would be justified LOL what logic. According to same logic then we should get girls to fuck for free also and no one should say anything or quote any rates because we have moved upto that level and it would be justified.

Hey bro,

Happy mongering.

MadKing1936
01-03-22, 08:33
Pm is active. Can some one help me with pb tia's number if she is merting outside spa now that spas are closed. TIA.

DudeThe
01-03-22, 14:01
Has anyone tried this girl Sreya Roy asking 5 k for outcall, no incall. Is it genuine?

Hem02
01-04-22, 02:08
All of my fiends.

Myself a senior member of this forum for last 10 years would suggest our members to restrain themselves from hiking too much prices for girls of Kolkata. If any of the girls ask for high prices, just ignore them and control yourself ans doesn't allow your dick to rule your head. Once we all make an unity they will automatically lower their prices. I have seen this in Delhi forum that guys are much mature in handling these situation more. We have many more way to go so have to control ourselves for batting for longer period of time.

Be safe and Happy mongering.

Let's look it other way around guys.

It's a matter of great concern the way these girls are hiking.

Their rates..

Xq125
01-04-22, 04:56
I've seen a lot of posts about the change in rates of girls so here's what I think about it. Even as a united ISG community we cannot control the rates because the number of people here are a minority. Even after this site existing for 2 decades I think we still have some of our newest brothers telling us how they got scammed on Loc and Sko. The girls will never lower their asking price (speaking from personal experience) even if 5-10 guys tell them simply because they are often double or triple booking and then cancelling everyone except the highest bidder. The highest bidder may not know the rate discussed here. Moreover, at 5 k a pop, a girl needs to bang 12 guys a week to make 60 k, at 15 k, the effort is now 4 guys. Who wouldn't want more money, it like a company tripling your salary and you saying no. Wanting to stay non-political, let us not discuss how inflation over the last 2 years has crippled our disposable income.

We have also lost our penchant to fail, once you're in the Spa room, if the girl quotes an extra 2 k, your dick who controls your brain then will tell you to pay that instead of getting blue balls. Everyone must see the sky high rates quotes on MR, some even for camming. There have been occasions where I have started bargaining at 1/5th of the quoted price. Hence, if a girl is getting out of your price range, it is generally not the communities' fault, she is getting higher offers from many guys on competing sites (MR, Red, SA, etc). It is definitely true, especially over the past 5 years that more and more WGs have discovered this forum. Instead of getting angry at us rating our conquests, they are hitting us where it hurts mosts, our wallets.

So finally what can be done, I think the market needs to expand, if you greatly increase supply the way Delhi has done, then rates would have to be lowered I think, but that effort ebbs and flows with the lockdowns. Otherwise, demand has shot up simply due to WFH, and hence so have price levels for the limited pool of girls. Moreover, I often see a lot of messages from people only ready to 'exchange' contacts, why should it hurt you if I got laid, we need to share without the guarantee of getting a contact back.

Thank you for your time if you read this, I will not be replying to it as I don't want to discuss it anymore. This was just my POV, and it is possible to be wrong about certain things.

RascalsHole
01-04-22, 05:27
Old report. One month old. Hog.

Cost was 1500 at counter. I went on Saturday in the evening. Many customers, lots of crowd. That's why the owner didn't lower counter charges. On other weekdays when there is less crowd I could have bargained down to rs 1200. I was given the girl Neetu. Tall, slim, fair. Medium size tight boobs. Inside bargained for B2B, BBJ and full sex to rs2300. Massage was good. Be to be, BBJ was good. Initially refused DFK but later allowed kiss on her lips. WOT and missionary sex done. Overall good GFE.

If you are not too keen on taking Thai therapists. And you want good service from beautiful Bengali girls then you should go to hog.

Nowadays I don't allow girls to do WOT on me for long duration as after short time I feel like cumming. So I stop them. Then do missionary sex to control pace of fucking. I had to stop girl from WOT early when I felt like I will cum too soon.

Neetu is Bengali but lives in Assam.

RascalsHole
01-04-22, 05:43
Which are the most VFM spas for B2B? I am not looking for any action but just B2B for a moderately long time ( 30 minutes).Hog and pamper me spa.

ExoticExplorer
01-04-22, 06:08

Cost was 1500 at counter. I went on Saturday in the evening. Many customers, lots of crowd. That's why the owner didn't lower counter charges. On other weekdays when there is less crowd I could have bargained down to rs 1200. I was given the girl Neetu. Tall, slim, fair. Medium size tight boobs. Inside bargained for B2B, BBJ and full sex to rs2300. Massage was good. Be to be, BBJ was good. Initially refused DFK but later allowed kiss on her lips. WOT and missionary sex done. Overall good GFE.

If you are not too keen on taking Thai therapists. And you want good service from beautiful Bengali girls then you should go to hog.

Nowadays I don't allow girls to do WOT on me for long duration as after short time I feel like cumming. So I stop them. Then do missionary sex to control pace of fucking. I had to stop girl from WOT early when I felt like I will cum too soon.

Neetu is Bengali but lives in Assam.Bro, where have you been? First, request you to kindly clear your inbox.

Second, I have taken Neetu FS, BBJ, WOT, MS, DG at 2 K.
Don't go on Saturdays, Sundays. Try to go in the mornings and afternoons. You will get better treatment and attention

Express2019
01-04-22, 07:09
I don't think he is desperate about anyone as he didn't mention anyone in particular. And what he said is right. Why inflate the rates and brag about it in the forum for nothing and make it tough for everyone else, people who are that desperate can simply pay that much to girl and enjoy.

Grow up kid.

You have long way to go, you have just joined the forum, probably not able to handle the flow.

You need to be matured to understand the market dynamics, can't just make a syndicate here, who cares and how does it effect the girl. It's not that all the mongers of Kolkata are here and resolving something here will effect any WG anyways.

Are you so desperate about her, and the fact that she is not affordable anymore is making you go crazy.

Grow up, you will come across many more ahead.

All the best.

Express2019
01-04-22, 07:16
It is not a possibility, it is a reality!! This forum has many girls / handlers who read and post here for a very long time. Thats why they have a problem when people speak against hiking the rates. Isn't it ovious. Also they are in huge numbers and might try to ridicule us in this forum for speaking against the rates so that we keep quiet and stop posting. Don't fall trap to their dirty tricks this is what they want us to do. These hypocrites want their pockets overloaded in the lockdown as well at the cost of looting others. Its your hard earned money don't throw it because of these jokers.

Let's look it other way around guys.

It's a matter of great concern the way these girls are hiking.

Their rates.

Isn't it possible that those shitheads who are bragging of paying such skyhigh rates. ARE THE GIRLS THEMSELVS / THEIR HANDLERS? 😃.

Should we fall for the trap and axe our own feet / give them a dose of sheer avoidance so as to show them their true aukat is entirely upon us.

UNITY IS STRENGTH.

RAJ0021
01-04-22, 07:22
I've seen a lot of posts about the change in rates of girls so here's what I think about it. Even as a united ISG community we cannot control the rates because the number of people here are a minority. Even after this site existing for 2 decades I think we still have some of our newest brothers telling us how they got scammed on Loc and Sko. The girls will never lower their asking price (speaking from personal experience) even if 5-10 guys tell them simply because they are often double or triple booking and then cancelling everyone except the highest bidder. The highest bidder may not know the rate discussed here. Moreover, at 5 k a pop, a girl needs to bang 12 guys a week to make 60 k, at 15 k, the effort is now 4 guys. Who wouldn't want more money, it like a company tripling your salary and you saying no. Wanting to stay non-political, let us not discuss how inflation over the last 2 years has crippled our disposable income.

We have also lost our penchant to fail, once you're in the Spa room, if the girl quotes an extra 2 k, your dick who controls your brain then will tell you to pay that instead of getting blue balls. Everyone must see the sky high rates quotes on MR, some even for camming. There have been occasions where I have started bargaining at 1/5th of the quoted price. Hence, if a girl is getting out of your price range, it is generally not the communities' fault, she is getting higher offers from many guys on competing sites (MR, Red, SA, etc). It is definitely true, especially over the past 5 years that more and more WGs have discovered this forum. Instead of getting angry at us rating our conquests, they are hitting us where it hurts mosts, our wallets..Absolutely correct brother lets all come to a solution regarding this big problem which everyone is facing. Would happily oblige to a decision made by seniors, but sorry to say some seniors are here for their own benefits pushing more customers to the girls for a free pop or something idk or don't want to argue, lets come to a solution for this big problem and fix the market.

Kolkata1
01-04-22, 10:07
Who is making a syndicate here, it seems only you are making a syndicate to promote inflated rates for unworthy girls, others are just saying to keep the rates in check as they should be, people are meant to help each other here, not hurt others.

Grow up kid.

You have long way to go, you have just joined the forum, probably not able to handle the flow.

You need to be matured to understand the market dynamics, can't just make a syndicate here, who cares and how does it effect the girl. It's not that all the mongers of Kolkata are here and resolving something here will effect any WG anyways.

Are you so desperate about her, and the fact that she is not affordable anymore is making you go crazy.

Grow up, you will come across many more ahead.

All the best.

DudeThe
01-04-22, 10:13

Neetu is Bengali but lives in Assam.Is this the one in Newtown?

Subhasish9797
01-04-22, 12:06
It is not a possibility, it is a reality!! This forum has many girls / handlers who read and post here for a very long time. Thats why they have a problem when people speak against hiking the rates. Isn't it ovious. Also they are in huge numbers and might try to ridicule us in this forum for speaking against the rates so that we keep quiet and stop posting. Don't fall trap to their dirty tricks this is what they want us to do. These hypocrites want their pockets overloaded in the lockdown as well at the cost of looting others. Its your hard earned money don't throw it because of these jokers.I have been in this forum for quite sometime. Met few senior mongers in person, got their tips and enjoyed. However, I also feel some seniors here are acting as SP or somehow, managing the show to a great extent. If we are not careful we shall get trapped. So be careful and use your brain before taking call. After all then money what we earn is hard earned, can get that looted by someone.

Happy mongering.

TheDjay
01-04-22, 12:10
Hello, been stepping into mongering after a long time. Had digits of Meghna 477 but seems WA is not active. Did the digits change in between?

Crowley12
01-04-22, 13:49
Hi guys after a lot of headache I have finally activated my subscription. Tried a lot of websites but finally localbitcoins worked. And I'm writing this post right after activating my subscription. Thanks to all the members who helped me. Also I'll be visiting Calcutta soon and I'm looking for contacts. Request to all the fellow members, my pm is active now. Please provide contacts of reliable SPs, indies. Will return the favors in future.

KoolDude28
01-04-22, 14:12
Of course sugar daddy sugar baby concept is relevant in this context. The girl in question has quoted her price in seeking arrangements which is a platform for sugar daddy-sugar baby. If someone who is a premium member of seeking arrangement, he can very well accept the price quoted by the girls over there, and by doing so he is not at all spoiling the market. That's a complete different platform. As I mentioned earlier try to understand different between calls girls, escorts, sugar babies.

Hey bro,

Happy mongering.

KoolDude28
01-04-22, 14:21
Well if she reads this forum regularly then trust me bro she is not expecting clients from here then, hence joined SA looking for clients of different range. It's her choice. Let her enjoy it.

She reads the forum regularly. Was available for 5 k with place for 3 hours.

JoyBose
01-04-22, 16:32
I am in Siliguri since a month. I tried to explore the local spa scene here, but haven't had much luck.

Also most of the spas are in spotlight, after an incident got reported in local newspaper. I explored a few of safer spas and only got bit of a service in one. That wasn't a great experience though. I wrote an FR on Siliguri thread http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3901-Siliguri. The tread is not very active.

I am looking for good VFM indie contact. I am really not into the look, but the intimacy and experience. Can any brother please help me out with siliguri contacts? I have quite a long dry season now.

MadKing1936
01-04-22, 16:59
If any one can give reviews for attached birds (three) with rates and service. It will be very helpful.Did you get these contacts from Sp or in sa?

Express2019
01-04-22, 17:46
Thats good then. She should not expect clients from here also. Let her get clients from elsewhere. Let the people here decide if she is worth to take or not that's why they joined this forum. Its their choice. Let them enjoy it.

Well if she reads this forum regularly then trust me bro she is not expecting clients from here then, hence joined SA looking for clients of different range. It's her choice. Let her enjoy it.

KoolDude28
01-04-22, 17:48
I think she is married now and quit this work.

Hello, been stepping into mongering after a long time. Had digits of Meghna 477 but seems WA is not active. Did the digits change in between?

Kolkata1
01-04-22, 17:52
If a girl quoting 3 k is quoting 15 k in SA that does not make her a sugar baby or increase her standard by anyway, yes she might get premium members from SA and enjoy those rates and premium members who accept the price are not spoiling the market. They are spoiling the market if they quote such rates here and justify them and mislead the newbies in the process. If same girl is available for 3 k why pay 10 times more just because she is a member of some over hyped shitty website.

Of course sugar daddy sugar baby concept is relevant in this context. The girl in question has quoted her price in seeking arrangements which is a platform for sugar daddy-sugar baby. If someone who is a premium member of seeking arrangement, he can very well accept the price quoted by the girls over there, and by doing so he is not at all spoiling the market. That's a complete different platform. As I mentioned earlier try to understand different between calls girls, escorts, sugar babies.

STC 2017
01-04-22, 17:53
Exactly bro, this forum is for sharing information and reviews, not teaching lessons. It is about demand and price discovery, let someone quote and sustain at those levels, even they have growth goals and ambitions
It is just that they have moved to a different market altogether, not our cup of tea and we should focus on what is available at our range rather than trying to pull someone down.
We have also lost our penchant to fail, once you're in the Spa room, if the girl quotes an extra 2 k, your dick who controls your brain then will tell you to pay that instead of getting blue balls. Everyone must see the sky high rates quotes on MR, some even for camming. There have been occasions where I have started bargaining at 1/5th of the quoted price. Hence, if a girl is getting out of your price range, it is generally not the communities' fault, she is getting higher offers from many guys on competing sites (MR, Red, SA, etc). It is definitely true, especially over the past 5 years that more and more WGs have discovered this forum. Instead of getting angry at us rating our conquests, they are hitting us where it hurts mosts, our wallets.Absolutely concur with both these views. While frustration is a feeling inseparable from this hobby, and occasional rant / warning is understandable or desirable; we should focus on holes we can get into instead of putting tons of posts calling for unionization of mongers and making elaborate lists of SPs to boycott.

If our ruchi (Taste) and budget can only afford the types of Ruchi, go for her only, instead of crying over spilt milk. These are girls who are currently looking for money and are willing to please.

The other point is some of the forum members need to improve their communication / social skills. One cannot send an opening line to a WG like, '"My name is xxxxx, I got your reference from STC in the forum and my forum ID is yyyyyy" (Exactly something transpired a few months back) and then come back to me to negotiate the deals on someone's behalf. You also need to understand that despite best intentions of everyone involved, YMMV and one needs to be able to distinguish between an outright fraud like p* Na and a session that went awry.

Also, price is never a single point reference, just an anchor. I have known instances where someone met a referral for a quote 500-1000 Rupees cheaper than I paid or I got to squeeze extra services from some WG, because the other guy never thought of asking about it.

Let's grow up and focus on sharing more information, instead of over-disseminating the same stale datapoints. Peace.

Kolkata1
01-04-22, 17:56
She is not expecting clients from here and still she is reading this forum regularly. Doesn't make any sense. If she is not expecting anyone from here, she would not be reading this forum daily.

Kolkata1
01-04-22, 18:02
Thank you for saying things as they are and giving the real rates in spite of numerous pimps / agents / girls themselves in this forum trying very hard to put down genuine mongers like yourself.

She reads the forum regularly. Was available for 5 k with place for 3 hours.

WanderingIndia
01-04-22, 20:26
If any one can give reviews for attached birds (three) with rates and service. It will be very helpful.Red one will be my pick when this Covid stuff stops. Such sad life. Started going out and again home now. Quarantine for family member with corona.

DukuBudu
01-05-22, 04:35
This is my first post. Here goes the report.

The place I thought was only for hair cutting stuff. I saw 2 young girls there, who were also talking and behaving like staffs. At that time, the guy who was cutting my hair asked slowly if I want their service. I told that some other time.

Later that evening (it was Sunday) , I went there again. The guy who handles things there understood why I returned. He asked me to pick one. I picked the girl with the red dress one. She took me to first floor which is through a hidden staircase at corner of the shop and also is inside of the shop. The girl was around 21-22, good looks. I asked her name and she told pinki. She was kissing me and I was grabbing her ass. It was very soft. After 5 minutes of playing, she told me to wear protection. Though she was not ok with uncovered BJ, her attitude was good. She smiled a lot. After 3-4 minutes of covered BJ, she said me yo start the deed slowly. I did the same. Her pussy was pretty tight. After few minutes, I told her I want to do doggy. She said to wait and continue this position for few more minutes. I obliged. She was getting excited it seemed. After few more minutes, she just took out my thing from here and looked me with naughty looks and said if I can fuck her hard for next 5-6 minutes. I told I want to and in doggy. I pumped her for good 10 minutes and made her scream at times.

Looks: 8.

Body: 8.

Attitude: 9.

Damage: 3 k, 1 time.

Alpha77
01-05-22, 06:35
This is my first post. Here goes the report.

The place I thought was only for hair cutting stuff. I saw 2 young girls there, who were also talking and behaving like staffs. At that time, the guy who was cutting my hair asked slowly if I want their service. I told that some other time.

Later that evening (it was Sunday) , I went there again. The guy who handles things there understood why I returned. He asked me to pick one. I picked the girl with the red dress one. She took me to first floor which is through a hidden staircase at corner of the shop and also is inside of the shop. The girl was around 21-22, good looks. I asked her name and she told pinki. She was kissing me and I was grabbing her ass. It was very soft. After 5 minutes of playing, she told me to wear protection. Though she was not ok with uncovered BJ, her attitude was good. She smiled a lot. After 3-4 minutes of covered BJ, she said me yo start the deed slowly. I did the same. Her pussy was pretty tight. After few minutes, I told her I want to do doggy. She said to wait and continue this position for few more minutes. I obliged. She was getting excited it seemed. After few more minutes, she just took out my thing from here and looked me with naughty looks and said if I can fuck her hard for next 5-6 minutes..Any hints on the name / location of the place?

DudeThe
01-05-22, 09:32
Has anyone tried this SP Javed digits ending with 184? Asking 3 k for incall. Is he genuine?

Brinjal99
01-05-22, 10:39
I want to buy subscription too. Please help me in getting the subscription by explaining a little bit more about the whole procedure.

TIA.

Hi guys after a lot of headache I have finally activated my subscription. Tried a lot of websites but finally localbitcoins worked. And I'm writing this post right after activating my subscription. Thanks to all the members who helped me. Also I'll be visiting Calcutta soon and I'm looking for contacts. Request to all the fellow members, my pm is active now. Please provide contacts of reliable SPs, indies. Will return the favors in future.

WhizzBang
01-05-22, 17:04
Went on a Thursday morning couple of weeks back around 12 noon. Counter charges were as usual 1500 rs.

I asked for a girl with big boobs. They gave me Dimpi.

Dimpi is on the heavier side (a bit more). Seemed around 28-30 ish. Wears a sweat-slim belt to hide her tummy. (One of the turn offs.) Attitude seemed ok. Decided to go for full services. I negotiated the price to 1. 8 k. Asked her to give me a proper massage first. I make it a habit to ask the girl to undress and start the massage. Else they will undress only after the massage. She obliged and took off her clothes. The massage was nice and she also did some stretching which was new for me. Massage took around 20 minutes.

Then, the service started. Gave me a blowjob first. I didn't like as it was toothy. Fucked her in WOT, missionary, doggy and then did her in standing position while she was sitting on the massage table and cummed.

The biggest turnoff was her pussy's smell. The stench was nauseating. That's why I hurried and completed the whole service in 15 min.

Wouldn't recommend Dimpi to anyone.

DukuBudu
01-06-22, 03:41
Any hints on the name / location of the place?The shop is at the left side of road. Mia amore cake shop is just nearby on opposite side.

But, safety wise, I would not recommend to do the deed there as the first floor is totally without any door. Its just like a big room which can be reached by going through stairs at the corner of shop. Next time I visit, I would ask if outcall is available.

WhizzBang
01-06-22, 05:41
If any one can give reviews for attached birds (three) with rates and service. It will be very helpful.Which SP? Or are these Indies?

MadKing1936
01-06-22, 07:50
Number ending 850.

Is this profile real?

Asking for 3.5 for 2 shots.

Location near a famous school in tollygunj.

DudeThe
01-06-22, 15:38
Need help on Ria's current digits, the number that I had seems to be inactive. Please PM, will be visiting Kolkata this weekend.

WolfWarrior
01-06-22, 16:37
Number ending 850.

Is this profile real?

Location near a famous school in tollygunj.Seems too good to be true for the quoted price. Exercise caution in advancing.

WhizzBang
01-07-22, 18:06
Tried Pratima last week. It was nothing like I expected. She is in her late 40's. She has a bulged belly. Her skin has started to wrinkle. She has big eraser nipples. Except her boobs I didn't like anything about her physically. She is a bit talkative but a nice woman.

Regarding service, I fucked her mouth nicely. This was the only thing that I enjoyed. Rest was mechanical. Fucked her in WOT, missionary and doggy. Didn't feel like cumming. So I asked her to massage my balls while I used my hands to cum on her face.

Paid her 2.5 k for 2 hrs and left. Didn't feel satisfied at all.

WIR: no.

Pics: already there in forum.

FountainHead
01-07-22, 21:59
Hello everyone,

Stumbled across this forum by accident and have been engrossed for the last few hours in reading the experiences of the members here. I am yet to figure out a way to buy subscription without paying digitally but am sure there must be a way. Anyways, all the reading has encouraged me to share some experiences of my own. As this is going to be my first FR, I hope I don't violate any forum guidelines and also hope it helps the members here.

The experience is a little old. Around 6 months back and is of my first threesome. Happened at a spa. BFS - located near the crossing named after one of the city's leading battery manufacturers. As this was just after the second lockdown, I had called ahead to check whether they were open or not and did they have NE or Thai therapists. It seems they had some kind of pull and they kept running behind closed doors but with only local therapists. The lady who answered the phone politely asked me to come down and offered me the directions to their establishment.

Now, the place is a little smaller than the well established Thai spas located in malls but not shabby or dark. Seemed clean enough. The old lady at the counter was the same one who answered the phone and was quite talkative. She started speaking about the safety precautions their girls had to take and about how business had dried up due to the lockdown whereas all I wanted to do was take a look at the therapists. Turns out they only allow you to choose the therapist once you are inside the room and have paid for the massage. Counter charges were 2 k.

There are 2 rooms, which I later found out during my second visit- the one on the left has poor lights and I was shown into this particular room. Three therapists came one by one in the room and I rather liked 2 of them. Can't remember the names but one was a tally dusky young girl of not more than 20-21 and another a little shorter plump middle aged woman with huge tits. So converted the massage to four hands with extras. The old lady was a tough one to bargain with and had to shell out another 4 k with the promise of 2 shots. One each with each therapist.

The massage that followed was quite ordinary but after about 20 minutes or so, the action started with both girls taking turns at sucking me off. What followed was pure bliss!! Will try and objectively put it into scores:

Attitude. Both girls were eager to please, maybe due to the lockdown and lack of clients. 9/10.

Face. Not lookers, but not maid type profiles either. 5/10.

BJ. Not bad, but the young lady used some teeth which a bit of turnoff. 6/10.

B2 be Sandwich. Excellent, lying down with my head motorboating in those big tits and getting my ass rubbed by a hot young crotch was a unique experience. 10/10.

Anal. Did not try, but tried inserting a finger in the young one's back to which she objected. Didn't push further. 0/10.

4 Play. Had a tough time explaining them to rub their pussies simultaneously on johnny but got them to rub their ass cheeks and did a long due fantasy of titty fucking 2 pairs of tities simultaneously. 10/10.

Sex. Both girls were involved in the act. The first shot was in missionary with the short fat lady, came quite early due to all the excitement. But second shot with the young tigress was after a lot of positions. Doggy, WOT, even lifted her while WOT before finally ending with me standing at the edge of the bed and her lying on the table. The best part was the short lady coming behind me at the end and rubbing herself on my ass and trying to hold johnny as I kept humping the young girl on the table. 9/10.

Overall, an experience to cherish. Maybe because it was my first threesome. Tipped them each 0.5 k and promised to return. Total damage including tips - 7 k (may have overpaid, but was comparing the damage to the Thai spas and thinking with johnny).

Second visit after about a month was quite frustrating though. None of the old therapists were present. Took all 3 therapists available that day for a total damage of 7 k at the counter itself but none were interested in the service or the massage. In fact, one seemed underage and went back once I asked them all to undress after the usual 15-20 minutes of oil rubbing was done. The other 2 therapists also did not entertain any requests of foreplay but kept sucking mechanically. Got irritated in the end and fucked one of them angrily in miss and asked the other one to just shower me up after the deed was done. Didn't even go for the second shot.

WIR. No, Never.

Cheers, will share some more experiences and hope to be able to contribute to the forum like a good samaritan!

Souraghy
01-08-22, 08:21
Have seen many FRs on Hog? Can anyone tells me the address of this spa? And details about the girls. I am a newbie. My PM is not active.

MadKing1936
01-08-22, 10:46
New monger in Kolkata. I have been mongering in Bangalore and in us now for a while. Bangalore is shit and shit costly. US is bliss. I have been with playboy models from Brazil and Russia. You will be willing to take a loan to be with them although they are not very expensive. Cut to today, came home after 2 years obviously want to hookup with Bengali girl and don't want to go through the charades in tinder. All my exes are also either married or planning to get married so I ventured into the mongering world known as ISG. As a newbie I expected a lot of help from senior mongers since we use similar board known as tnaboard in us where people help each other a lot. However only hungdick and the legendary FAW helped me with contacts. I reached out to adrija and paro for setting up two meetings. Unfortunately sumi was out with periods and Adrija not available till 17th. I liked tanushree and deblina's pic among the others. I took the dive for tanu and setup meeting for 2 shots.

She came on time. I was pleased to see the figure and photos matched. We talked for a while talking about food of Kolkata and regular chit chat. I could sense the big boobs inside the jacket. Started with first deed. Lots of DFK and slow undressing. I was right about the huge boobs, ate and pressed then to my hearts content. Removed her pants and I did some DATY along with fingering. She was enjoying it and fricking wet. After some time time for some return favour and she did not disappoint I felt her ass and she sucked nicely, not tok much DT though which I would have liked but she knows some tricks. She kissed my body in between and continued BBBJ. After some time I want to fuck her. Started with doggy and her ass is oretty good but damn those boobs were so huge and touching the bed from quite a height. Loved this position where it rammed her from behind and grabbed her boobs with 1 hand. Then switched position to soread her legs wide and hold them wide and up with hands and I was feeling the urge to release so after a while I removed the see and put it in her mouth she sucked for few strokes and released everything. She took it like a champ and ran to bathroom afterwards. We cleaned and then I was hungry so I ordered some food.

After the food and some chit chat, I was ready for round 2 and it was getting late also. Round 2 was similar but I tried wot now where I put those boobs in my mouth all the time while she was riding me. I finished in miss this time.

My craving for Bengali girl wa satisfied and you need Indian flavours once in a while.

Report -.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE-8/10.

Ass -7/10.

BBJ- 7/10.

Hopefully I can see sumi before I leave, hit me if you want some contacts in US.

MadKing1936
01-08-22, 10:48
Seems too good to be true for the quoted price. Exercise caution in advancing.Yeah I also thought so hence I passed.

FountainHead
01-08-22, 21:45
Much has been written about Riya of PB spa and her background and service. Have had excellent couple of sessions with her with similar experiences over the last year. Just wanted to add that her rimming skills are exceptional. She really enjoys eating your ass out. It's quite different from my rimming experiences in other spas where therapists are usually hesitant and usually just use the tip of their tongue to rim. This nymph gets so into it as if she were eating chocolate pudding!

Other points have already been mentioned on the forum about good attitude, plenty of DFK, open to all positions, gets into the act herself, available for outcalls, handful perky boobs and a nice round ass. Was not allowing anal when I last visited but may have changed since then. Only downside is her BJ.

Damage - 1.5 k at counter + 1 k inside.

WIR. Yes, have been enjoying this vfm place since it opened. The place might look shabby in comparison to other spas but the price point and service makes up for it.

Aksmn
01-09-22, 07:16
New monger in Kolkata.

After the food and some chit chat, I was ready for round 2 and it was getting late also. Round 2 was similar but I tried wot now where I put those boobs in my mouth all the time while she was riding me. I finished in miss this time.

My craving for Bengali girl wa satisfied and you need Indian flavours once in a while.

Report -.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE-8/10..Brother, you forgot to mention the cost or expenditure done by you. That would be helpful.

BrownSatyriac
01-09-22, 07:52
New monger in Kolkata. I have been mongering in Bangalore and in us now for a while. Bangalore is shit and shit costly. US is bliss. I have been with playboy models from Brazil and Russia. You will be willing to take a loan to be with them although they are not very expensive. Cut to today, came home after 2 years obviously want to hookup with Bengali girl and don't want to go through the charades in tinder. All my exes are also either married or planning to get married so I ventured into the mongering world known as ISG. As a newbie I expected a lot of help from senior mongers since we use similar board known as tnaboard in us where people help each other a lot. However only hungdick and the legendary FAW helped me with contacts. I reached out to adrija and paro for setting up two meetings. Unfortunately sumi was out with periods and Adrija not available till 17th. I liked tanushree and deblina's pic among the others. I took the dive for tanu and setup meeting for 2 shots..Would you mind sharing the picture and damages?

DukuBudu
01-09-22, 15:37
Hi there people.

I have recently shifted to West Bengal. Would appreciate if some fellow mongers / seniors would share some inde / SP contacts with damage. My prv msg is activated.

Thanks in advance.

ChargeDickins
01-09-22, 16:16
Can some one give me some good SP or inde contacts? I am new member here coming for vacation in Kolkata. Have been mongering in US so I can only help if you need contact here. Pm is active.Haven't been to I'm you can you share your exp in the US.

Express2019
01-09-22, 16:55
Counter charge in PB is 1250 please do not pay extra.

Much has been written about Riya of PB spa and her background and service. Have had excellent couple of sessions with her with similar experiences over the last year. Just wanted to add that her rimming skills are exceptional. She really enjoys eating your ass out. It's quite different from my rimming experiences in other spas where therapists are usually hesitant and usually just use the tip of their tongue to rim. This nymph gets so into it as if she were eating chocolate pudding!

Other points have already been mentioned on the forum about good attitude, plenty of DFK, open to all positions, gets into the act herself, available for outcalls, handful perky boobs and a nice round ass. Was not allowing anal when I last visited but may have changed since then. Only downside is her BJ.

Damage - 1.5 k at counter + 1 k inside.

WIR. Yes, have been enjoying this vfm place since it opened. The place might look shabby in comparison to other spas but the price point and service makes up for it.

MadKing1936
01-09-22, 19:04
New monger in Kolkata. I have been mongering in Bangalore and in us now for a while. Bangalore is shit and shit costly. US is bliss. I have been with playboy models from Brazil and Russia. You will be willing to take a loan to be with them although they are not very expensive. Cut to today, came home after 2 years obviously want to hookup with Bengali girl and don't want to go through the charades in tinder. All my exes are also either married or planning to get married so I ventured into the mongering world known as ISG. As a newbie I expected a lot of help from senior mongers since we use similar board known as tnaboard in us where people help each other a lot. However only hungdick and the legendary FAW helped me with contacts. I reached out to adrija and paro for setting up two meetings. Unfortunately sumi was out with periods and Adrija not available till 17th. I liked tanushree and deblina's pic among the others. I took the dive for tanu and setup meeting for 2 shots.

She came on time. I was pleased to see the figure and photos matched. We talked for a while talking about food of Kolkata and regular chit chat. I could sense the big boobs inside the jacket. Started with first deed. Lots of DFK and slow undressing. I was right about the huge boobs, ate and pressed then to my hearts content. Removed her pants and I did some DATY along with fingering. She was enjoying it and fricking wet. After some time time for some return favour and she did not disappoint I felt her ass and she sucked nicely, not tok much DT though which I would have liked but she knows some tricks. She kissed my body in between and continued BBBJ. After some time I want to fuck her. Started with doggy and her ass is oretty good but damn those boobs were so huge and touching the bed from quite a height. Loved this position where it rammed her from behind and grabbed her boobs with 1 hand. Then switched position to soread her legs wide and hold them wide and up with hands and I was feeling the urge to release so after a while I removed the see and put it in her mouth she sucked for few strokes and released everything. She took it like a champ and ran to bathroom afterwards. We cleaned and then I was hungry so I ordered some food.I missed the damages part.

Damages- 11 k for 2 shot. She stayed for about 4 hours.

Cannot upload pictures or share her temp number based on her request but she is popular on ISG. I was able to search old face covered pictures in the forum before booking.

Phoenixi386
01-09-22, 19:40
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ApplesNaples
01-09-22, 22:28
Does Koel at PB offer B2 be within the 1 k extra? Planning to taste her.

Are the Osmos still open? Earlier there used to be many FRs pouring in about Osmo; I don't see that anymore.

ExoticExplorer
01-10-22, 02:41
Does Koel at PB offer B2 be within the 1 k extra? Planning to taste her.

Are the Osmos still open? Earlier there used to be many FRs pouring in about Osmo; I don't see that anymore.Yes it is inclusive of everything.

MadKing1936
01-10-22, 10:00
Haven't been to I'm you can you share your exp in the US.Many people have reached out to me to share my mongering experience In US so here it is.

There are few reputed sites in us which I have mainly used. Eroticmonkey, eros and tnaboard. Eroticmonkey is slightly better version of locanto. Eros is very sophisticated, providers cost more as well here. Tnaboard is best of 2 worlds, almost all indes so fair price, minimum frauds if you only go with providers with reviews.

Most of my experience have been through tnaboard.

1. Few providers have super model type looks and they provide great experience as well but all covered, no GFE so no kissing.

2. Few providers are super model like and they provide you both GFE and pse (pornstar type all kinks allowed).

3. Few are decent looking by us standards and still do not provide GFE or pse.

4. Few providers are decent looking and go all in to satisfy you.

Latina girls are the best in the world. They are tight and great appetite for sex. Americans are very kinky and aggressive but more often they are very loose. Koreans will blow your mind with their experience, they even offer pse where you can do without condom and even cum inside which is scary to me but people here take medicine beforehand to avoid HIV who do these stunts. I was amazed to see such innocent looking girl doing craziest shit.

I only go for GFE but sometimes I have went for the non GFE girls just for the sheer looks and I have been surprised with CBJ.

Damages vary from $300/ hour to $500/ hour. This includes 2 shot. Some Asians will allow 3 shots. I sometimes even take quick visit (QV) which is 1 shot 15 minutes $140-180. I have been with girls from age 18-29. Once I had a girl who was 19 but has a baby and she is a nurse. This was pretty shocking. Americans are sometimes into the act so much thry forget that this is transactional. Example once an American did not allow BBBJ but after the sex asked me to remove see and paint her face. She took a photo then of her messed up face and posted on reddit and other kinky groups.

As you can imagine the experience is wild and nothing can beat that experience probably in Europe. One of my tinder hookup (Indian) is planning to go to Amsterdam to try swingers club with me which will be once in a lifetime experience.

Attaching some of the providers pictures here, they are mostly in the west coast.

ApplesNaples
01-10-22, 18:51
Number ending 850.

Is this profile real?

Location near a famous school in tollygunj.Guess what? I was browsing Reddit and found the same profile demanding 5 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2 shots. The exact same profile, located at the exact same place (school near Tally) with such a hiked up price. Moreover, it's controlled by an agent, as the person himself admits.

Just a reminder to you all that bargaining skills and controlling your desperation would go a long way. Spend on someone else, invest, but try to keep the prices in check.

DorianPaul007
01-10-22, 23:01
Has anyone tried Himalayan spa on purna das road or revive Thai and Bella Thai spa in gariahat? Is it worth a try? Any good birds on these spas?This is from back in September, had a good three some with M&M, one of them bengali, the other probably from Darjeeling. Feel free to talk dirty and have wishes fulfilled. They will do some lesbo as well.

One of them may have now moved to a spa near Acropolis mall.

DorianPaul007
01-10-22, 23:40
The shop is at the left side of road. Mia amore cake shop is just nearby on opposite side.

But, safety wise, I would not recommend to do the deed there as the first floor is totally without any door. Its just like a big room which can be reached by going through stairs at the corner of shop. Next time I visit, I would ask if outcall is available.Is the location on CIT Road near the Bank of Baroda ATM? If yes, is it the "Mens" one or the other one?

MadKing1936
01-11-22, 06:34
Guess what? I was browsing Reddit and found the same profile demanding 5 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2 shots. The exact same profile, located at the exact same place (school near Tally) with such a hiked up price. Moreover, it's controlled by an agent, as the person himself admits.

Just a reminder to you all that bargaining skills and controlling your desperation would go a long way. Spend on someone else, invest, but try to keep the prices in check.I want to whether you went ahead. 3.5 k 2 shots seemed reasonable to me if the profile matches. Seemed fishy so I passed. Let me know if it is legit.

SafeOmk
01-11-22, 17:00
Hot diva from SA.

I am planning on meeting her.

I posted to ask about her on the SA forum.

Got 1 reply, but wanted more info.

Fellow brothers, if anyone has meet her please share the experience in detail.

Want to know about her stats like boobs? Ass? Charges?

Attached her pictures for reference.

NewBoyArch
01-11-22, 19:27
Anyone has any idea regarding https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kolkata/sarah-9d66eea3-493a-43cd-b26c-9e97ff19a194 profile?

R S Tiwari
01-11-22, 19:38
Any news about Arpita once famous here from Kolkata.

Short height fare.

Last digit 376.

Hem02
01-12-22, 02:13
Any of the Paro's Girl are really nice and total GFE. I was also introduced to her by Big brother FAW and he is really a fantastic guy. Try Susmita also from Paro, s Den and you can have great GFE experience. Be safe and happy mongering.

She came on time. I was pleased to see the figure and photos matched. We talked for a while talking about food of Kolkata and regular chit chat. I could sense the big boobs inside the jacket. Started with first deed. Lots of DFK and slow undressing. I was right about the huge boobs, ate and pressed then to my hearts content. Removed her pants and I did some DATY along with fingering. She was enjoying it and fricking wet. After some time time for some return favour and she did not disappoint I felt her ass and she sucked nicely, not tok much DT though which I would have liked but she knows some tricks. She kissed my body in between and continued BBBJ. After some time I want to fuck her..

Phoenixi386
01-12-22, 04:37
Hello seniors,

Me being one of the avid reader of this forum since quite some time now, wish for some SG pimp digits.

After reading here came to know without pimp going to SG is foolish & a good buddy pimp can make the difference between day and night.

Besides if I don't they get tagged along either way. (No, point in acting cocky) So, why not take their services.

And by going through this like a nerd, at least their is less chance of getting scammed there in SG then going after some SP provided profiles etc (hope I am going right direction).

Pimp who would be reliable like a buddy and help me out in tough situations and having access to mid and upper mid ranges building would be good.

What I have noticed is that not all pimp have access to all buildings.

(The above thoughts are my personal, they not to target any group or individual, feel free to correct me if I go wrong, I don't have any ego to carry around).

Cheers.

Phoenix.

TheSecretDaddy
01-12-22, 10:07
I don't think he is desperate about anyone as he didn't mention anyone in particular. And what he said is right. Why inflate the rates and brag about it in the forum for nothing and make it tough for everyone else, people who are that desperate can simply pay that much to girl and enjoy.Hi Buddies!

This is my new handle!

Would like to pen down from my experiences! When you are with a girl nude in a room! There won't be anyone including us from this forum in that room.its you who would be fucking the girl.

Rates and inflation all depends on you. I have fucked scores of girls who asked skyhigh rates for hour. But I always try to bargain less and get the price atleast at an standard amount depending upon the girl. There are many who overpays. So price control is all upon you! You can negotiate, it's your right here! Anyways there are lots of incidents where paying hefty amount some brother couldn't get the satisfactory results. So all its keeping the price on check, negotiate to the right amount and sharing experiences so that we all can aware ourselves.

Remember it's kind of market and we do negotiate prices! There is no fucking in MRP unfortunately like a bottle of alcohol, but it's similarly when you are doing a shopping from market..satisfactory negotiation always help Cheers!

Siddharth177
01-12-22, 11:20
Hi everyone,

Have been a regular reader to this forum and its really appreciable the way members contribute in this forum.

Need reviews on Dyuti as I am planning to meet her in my visit to Kolkata next week.

I have read a lot about her in this forum and the reviews are very mixed.

You may suggest any other girl as well who can be better than her in every way.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Tukwila
01-12-22, 15:21
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=330822&d=1640688123

Hello everyone,

If you know the number of this beauty please share with me. Thank you,

FunAtWork
01-12-22, 18:08
Do you mean This Arpita? Pics Attached.

Any news about Arpita once famous here from Kolkata.

Short height fare.

Last digit 376.

MongerUnleash
01-12-22, 18:50
Guys, I am in talks with a girl who claims that she some times moonlights as an indie. Pics attached. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be much appreciated.

SafeOmk
01-13-22, 05:04
Guys, I am in talks with a girl who claims that she some times moonlights as an indie. Pics attached. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be much appreciated.I have tried her.

She has a SA profile.

She is a little on the heavier side.

She is wheatish.

She has gd blow job skills.

But she is weird and talks a lot.

She has scars on her hands, possible psychiatric issues.

Participates in sex well. If you get a good deal in terms of money, you can try once. But I would not repeat.

Gogogo1
01-13-22, 10:16
Hi Bro, Are you sure she meets, tried to reach her on FB messenger she declined to meet.

Hi mates,

Any info on this lady? If anyone met her please elaborate.

Jhongage
01-13-22, 10:23
Guys, I am in talks with a girl who claims that she some times moonlights as an indie. Pics attached. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be much appreciated.Bro,

Her service is avg.

She is huge and far.

She is dark too.

Pics looks good because of apps.

Don't go by the looks.

5 k 3 to 4 hrs is her damages.

Cheers.

Shekhar647
01-13-22, 19:27
Do you mean This Arpita? Pics Attached.Love the pics bro. Can you share this bird number please.

MongerUnleash
01-13-22, 20:27
Thanks for the reviews about Sharanya. Talking to her, I too got the feel that her bjs would be great. She said 7 k for short time, now that I have got the correct pricing, I will bargain and keep the rates in check. Thanks a ton guys.

On a side note, I am in talks with a couple of other females too, but all are Curvy type and I like slim girls. If anyone has the contacts of some young slim indie, it would be a great help if you can share the digits on PM.

TIA,

Monger Unleash.

PrinceKerry14
01-14-22, 10:20
Hi.

Anyone know this girl. Active in telegram.

Asking for 6 k -2-3 hrs.

Thanks.

Prince.

Aksmn
01-14-22, 14:33
Hi.

Anyone know this girl. Active in telegram.

Asking for 6 k -2-3 hrs.

Thanks..She is half Punjabi half Bengali girl working in travel industry. Have profile in SA. Talked with her in telegram but did not took her service, did not asked her charges as after she exchanged few photos of her, it was apparent that she is not my type of girl. Story ended there.

KoolDude28
01-14-22, 15:15
That's insta model Sudipa. Is she available for paid meet?

Hi mates,

Any info on this lady? If anyone met her please elaborate.

Onlinerd
01-14-22, 23:17
Is the location on CIT Road near the Bank of Baroda ATM? If yes, is it the "Mens" one or the other one?I feel its the other one, since the former seems flushed with male staff. Do post a FR about your experience if you try it out.

Phoenixi386
01-15-22, 07:54
Dear Seniors,

How long does we have to wait to get priv msg active (08/01/2022). Any kind soul can please help me with some reliable buddy pimp to SG. I promise to post full field report along with photographs of the bird very soon. At least that much I can do contribution to this awesome forum here. Hope to get some help from seniors. Or anyone want to visit SG in group is welcome too.

Any info about this bird? All that I know her name is "honeybee translated" in bangali.

Regards,

Phoenix.

You need to send the correct Transaction or Hash ID. Because the one you are sending does not match with any in our Pay list.

Admin3

Arka1988
01-15-22, 13:45
Hi everyone,

Have been a regular reader to this forum and its really appreciable the way members contribute in this forum.

Need reviews on Dyuti as I am planning to meet her in my visit to Kolkata next week.

I have read a lot about her in this forum and the reviews are very mixed.

You may suggest any other girl as well who can be better than her in every way.

Thanks in advance.I met with Dyuti at a Park Circus hotel during Christmas, a senior member here referred her and Susmita, both Paromita's regular to me.

Experience wise Dyuti was good, not a time watcher, and cooperative. Figure wise she has good curves and bit fat around the stomach, but it's not a turn off.

Figure wise, Sushmita is better than Dyuti, service wise both are good.

KoolDude28
01-15-22, 15:12
In her app she is quoting 30 k just for a coffee date. LOL.

Hi Bro, Are you sure she meets, tried to reach her on FB messenger she declined to meet.

DukuBudu
01-16-22, 07:10
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=318849&d=1614609418

Is she still available. How is her service and damage. Share the contacts please!

BoredBong
01-16-22, 07:42
On a side note, I am in talks with a couple of other females too, but all are Curvy type and I like slim girls. If anyone has the contacts of some young slim indie, it would be a great help if you can share the digits on PM.

TIA,

Monger Unleash.Mate,

Shared one fit and slim indie contact if you do not have already. Please check your PM.

Boredbong.

HungDick
01-16-22, 08:19
Hi mates,

Looking for tall, busty, curvy girls providing good service. Any recommendations please.Hi mates,

Any leads please share in PM.

Shekhar647
01-16-22, 10:00
Mate,

Shared one fit and slim indie contact if you do not have already. Please check your PM.

Boredbong.Please share the details with me as well Bro. I can reciprocate with one slightly expensive slim babe.

OldMonk79
01-16-22, 12:48
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Kolkata after long. Will be staying at The Park. Is the hotel still safe to take in girls like earlier or have they become stricter now? Appreciate your inputs. If not Park, which other respectable hotel can I stay at where I can take in girls for the night.

HungDick
01-16-22, 13:36
Guys, I am in talks with a girl who claims that she some times moonlights as an indie. Pics attached. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be much appreciated.Can you please care to share the digits bro.

MongerUnleash
01-16-22, 15:02
Mate,

Boredbong.I have just replied to your message.

Bohemaniaa
01-16-22, 19:13
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=318849&d=1614609418

Is she still available. How is her service and damage. Share the contacts please!She is one hell of an item. Who is she BTW.

Sanysh11
01-16-22, 20:04
She is one hell of an item. Who is she BTW.As per Last know info she quit the trade. She is the best.

Sanysh.

Shekhar647
01-17-22, 04:05
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Kolkata after long. Will be staying at The Park. Is the hotel still safe to take in girls like earlier or have they become stricter now? Appreciate your inputs. If not Park, which other respectable hotel can I stay at where I can take in girls for the night.Park is good. Even ITC old is good.

NishNish
01-17-22, 06:11
Well, the last 7 years have been super eventful, moved back to Cal after 7 long years and how I missed it.

Was an active contributor here especially the Spa scene, happy to see new members and old seniors as well. I hope to witness Aruncuckoos jest soon.

Will be uploading new reports soon. Also what's the hoopla about PB spa and Riya. Tempted to check out. Anyone up for DM'ing in a senior member who is trying to get back on his feet in his Renewed hometown.

Regards.

BrownSatyriac
01-17-22, 06:42
Do you mean This Arpita? Pics Attached.Could share any information about her, please? Looks pretty good. How does she measure up in the other departments?

BrownSatyriac
01-17-22, 06:45
In her app she is quoting 30 k just for a coffee date. LOL.This is a joke. She knows no one is going to pay that, so, no one is going to ask her about it and bother her.

Anyway, I would actually be interested in these so called "Instagram Influencers". We have some pretty sexy ones in Kolkata. Any brother got any contacts for such or knows any particular influencer who for sure moonlights?

BrownSatyriac
01-17-22, 06:47
I met with Dyuti at a Park Circus hotel during Christmas, a senior member here referred her and Susmita, both Paromita's regular to me.

Experience wise Dyuti was good, not a time watcher, and cooperative. Figure wise she has good curves and bit fat around the stomach, but it's not a turn off.

Figure wise, Sushmita is better than Dyuti, service wise both are good.Could you please share pictures of either? I RTFF, but could not find a picture for either.

JimmyCu
01-17-22, 08:31
Do you mean This Arpita? Pics Attached.This Arpita is from Silchar, Assam, number ending with 876, she is not at all up to the mark, met her already a year ago.

JimmyCu
01-17-22, 09:23
Can anyone please help me with the contact information's of the attached individuals, I have lost their number. Kindly help me to get details.

Ruata
01-17-22, 15:24
Do you mean This Arpita? Pics Attached.Looks good. What's the review.

KoolDude28
01-17-22, 16:40
Any 5 star property is safe. Just ensure you are making a dual booking if you are planning for an overnight stay. You can also try lemon tree, ibis.

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Kolkata after long. Will be staying at The Park. Is the hotel still safe to take in girls like earlier or have they become stricter now? Appreciate your inputs. If not Park, which other respectable hotel can I stay at where I can take in girls for the night.

FunAtWork
01-17-22, 19:09
Please PM if anyone has info regarding the girls in attached pics.

Cheers Happy and safe mongering.

FunAtWork
01-17-22, 20:34
Ya a year back she was here in Kolkata along with Seema of Delhi for a few days. Seema's service is excellent. But talking to this lady made me feel that she is too professional.

Thanks for your Input.

Cheers!

This Arpita is from Silchar, Assam, number ending with 876, she is not at all up to the mark, met her already a year ago.

Phoenixi386
01-18-22, 07:59
Well last encounter was with a extremely petit chick whom I couldn't enter (not much accommodating gal), considering the decent behavior of joy, gave another try. This time a busty little plump chick. As I am into tits, chosen her from the flock just because of her deeeeeep cleavage indicating the size of the mounds hidden inside.

Looks- good, face carries "pussy on rent " vibe, matches 60-70 percent to pics.

Service- no DFK, no BBJ, not much fingering allowed. In fact what she is comfortable with I couldn't understand. Not much involved.

Into act.

Assets- tits were good, extremely soft and good to suck, ass shapeless. Pussy clean but loose.

WIR- No to gal. Possibly no to joy too. Though he hosts good, never hurry from his side, safe residential flat but her gals are poor in service. Moreover if you complain about poor service, he will tell you that everybody is telling good except you. Try at your own risks. Happy mongering.1st girl have decent size & 3rd one is OMFG! Just look at the size of her assets.

Have messaged you Sir, kindly check it please.

Regards.

Phoenix.

RahulA9282
01-18-22, 11:47
Fellow mongers,

The Health Care, Chandni and then to Girish Park, Mithu didi has opened an arrangement in Lake Town in a Spa and Saloon. Same charges of 1.5 k as earlier and with better ambience and some new collections is good in my opinion. Today I visited there and found it to be good with same old charges and services.

Cheers.

Aarush
01-18-22, 15:35
Can any kind soul pm me the WhatsApp number of Pb spa I. E. Almos, I had their WhatsApp.

Number where they used to send pic of girls available, but unfortunately lost it.

Rrohitchnada
01-19-22, 02:41
Coming across this name for the first time I guess.

Can you elaborate on the location or some more indicators to locate this place.

You have any pics of the collection you mentioned.

Fellow mongers,

The Health Care, Chandni and then to Girish Park, Mithu didi has opened an arrangement in Lake Town in a Spa and Saloon. Same charges of 1.5 k as earlier and with better ambience and some new collections is good in my opinion. Today I visited there and found it to be good with same old charges and services.

Cheers.

BoredBong
01-19-22, 07:53
Fellow mongers,

Cheers.Mate,

Please provide further details. You can PM as well.

Boredbong.

Arka1988
01-19-22, 09:01
Could you please share pictures of either? I RTFF, but could not find a picture for either.Unfortunately, I don't have their pics with me.

CatchMe88
01-19-22, 11:21
Sent on PM.

Can any kind soul pm me the WhatsApp number of Pb spa I. E. Almos, I had their WhatsApp.

Number where they used to send pic of girls available, but unfortunately lost it.

Bohemaniaa
01-19-22, 14:17
Any body aware of this middle aged lady providing FWB, if anyone knows can you tell me the about service quality and assets??

KoolDude28
01-19-22, 17:49
Sudipa was available through SP few years back charging 20 k for couple of hours. Now she has her own team managing her app, shoots, videos etc. That's the same story with most influencers. One easy way to approach is to collaborate for photoshot and taking it forward from there.

This is a joke. She knows no one is going to pay that, so, no one is going to ask her about it and bother her.

Anyway, I would actually be interested in these so called "Instagram Influencers". We have some pretty sexy ones in Kolkata. Any brother got any contacts for such or knows any particular influencer who for sure moonlights?

Arka1988
01-19-22, 22:29
Any body aware of this middle aged lady providing FWB, if anyone knows can you tell me the about service quality and assets??Seems like Tammy from The Adult Hub, you can read through the forum, charges on the higher side, 15 K plus three star hotel. Pretty face, curvy figure, have stretch marks, good on bed.

Ruata
01-20-22, 02:45
This Arpita is from Silchar, Assam, number ending with 876, she is not at all up to the mark, met her already a year ago.Do you mean the Pics attached by FAW is from Silchar?

RahulA9282
01-20-22, 07:05
Coming across this name for the first time I guess.

Can you elaborate on the location or some more indicators to locate this place.

You have any pics of the collection you mentioned.Bro,

If you are an old monger in Calcutta then you must be aware of Disha MP which used to operate from Chandni den in old days and at last just before Corona 1st lockdown had her pad at Girish Park. The same lady who used to manage it.

RussianLover19
01-20-22, 07:17
Well last encounter was with a extremely petit chick whom I couldn't enter (not much accommodating gal), considering the decent behavior of joy, gave another try. This time a busty little plump chick. As I am into tits, chosen her from the flock just because of her deeeeeep cleavage indicating the size of the mounds hidden inside.

Looks- good, face carries "pussy on rent " vibe, matches 60-70 percent to pics.

Service- no DFK, no BBJ, not much fingering allowed. In fact what she is comfortable with I couldn't understand. Not much involved..Joy is an absolute a**hole. Charges more than other SPs. If you tell him that why he is quoting this high price, he just gets super angry and doesn't behave like a decent sp. He charges more for the same profile than other SP who provides the same girl. We should teach him a lesson. Like these days he has increased the charges to 3000 for avg chicks and doesn't even buzz for anything less. Talking about this girl, I took her one evening when she just arrived and still was that days virgin. Boobs to die for. Face darker and rougher. Had a good CBJ with lot of ugh ugh sound of deep throating. Really I could feel her throat. I fucked those melons to my hearts content. Even though she is not into kissing but I guess I managed to make her sufficiently hot and extracted some DFK intermittently throughout the session. I just couldn't have enough of those tits. Even I took it to shower with her and started sucking her there. I never repeated and might repeat for those amazing boobs!

Bang Guy
01-20-22, 10:17
Hello ISGians,

Hope everything goes fine.

Senior guys please help me out with girl names to look after in JD & KD buildings.

Thanks in advance.

FunAtWork
01-20-22, 13:17
Ys man. She is from Silchar, roams around across Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata.

Cheers.

Do you mean the Pics attached by FAW is from Silchar?

FountainHead
01-20-22, 23:52
Too many MPs in that area. Is it the Ice? Been there once but was not at all impressed by the service or the establishment.

Fellow mongers,

Cheers.

Siripu
01-21-22, 14:00
Hi,

Can anyone share contact details of swarnali sarkar.

Thanks in advance.

Can help with contact in Chennai.

MPHelp
01-21-22, 20:39
Do have an option to visit SG tomorrow afternoon for the first time. Anyone willing to share any good pimp contact details?

SilkCut
01-22-22, 03:28
Hello ISGians,

Hope everything goes fine.

Senior guys please help me out with girl names to look after in JD & KD buildings.

Thanks in advance.At KD, you can try Lakshmi and Bina.

MarcSmith961
01-22-22, 14:05
I have had the good fortune of mongering over last 25 years in many parts of the world, including USA, EU, Brasil and India. Here in Kolkata, thanks to a lot of senior mongers, most notably FAW, I could meet
really excellent girls such as meghna, tanu, dyuti and several more from Paro's stable all whose names I do not recall. In addition, had numerous thai girls both in the thai spa's here as well as in Bangkok.
The attached pics are some of my favorites from Brasil, who became friends at that time. Due to covid, I had stopped monegring but hope to get back in the scene very soon. My long time fantasy is a threesome in
Kolkata, which I am yet to fulfil. The photo with the two girls in Brasil invokes great meories of the most lustful threesome I have ever had.

Tyson7870
01-22-22, 16:26
Does anyone know if Manisha from Shreya's place is still active or not?

Turgid
01-22-22, 16:31
Any body aware of this middle aged lady providing FWB, if anyone knows can you tell me the about service quality and assets??She looks familiar.

Batarang
01-22-22, 18:43
Hello Everyone,

I got referred to this forum by one of my friends. I visited the site couple of times got to read some fascinating and satisfying stories.

So here is my story.

I have never paid for sex till 2021. I am 30 now working with an MNC that pays well, and I was in more than a few relationships in my life. But I don't think I have the time or energy to chase females for a couple of months to get a few hours of alone time. I have tried tinder, but the success rate in India is so low. After countless hours, I got two scores last year with a mediocre experience.

This year, I grew a kink for paid sex from the very beginning, so I thought I should give it a try.

I decided to stick to SPAs in shopping malls to maintain my courage. I visited a few malls and decided to try the big mall in Rajarhat with many spas.

Week 1.

I was trying to check the inside of those spas from the lobby and quickly realized that it would not be possible. So I started waking in front of them and called one of my friends to just keep myself busy for a couple of minutes. A beautiful busty lady came out of a spa (Starts with DE) talking to someone on the phone, and I was floored immediately. I went inside directly, but that lady was unavailable, and I can not recall her name now.

Now, as I am already in a spa, I decided to try my luck.

I went into the room, and two girls said Hello, one after another. One Bengali with a smile and one short NE with a serious face. Choose the Bengali girl, who should be somewhat close to 30, Fair, slim and talkative.

She started with a pathetic massage but somehow, I liked her. She looks like a next-door girl. 15 min later, she asked if I wanted some service and agreed to do FS for 2 k. Very little skill, but I found her hole to be tight or maybe it was just super dry. Fucked her for 15 min in doggy, mis and wot. I asked her to blow me as 15 minutes is not enough for me. But she insisted on doing wot for the next 5-10 min and after that, she came like a college amateur. I was so surprised I pulled her off me and checked my ROD and her cum was still dripping. I wiped it off with the dispo, took a shower and came out.

Damage 1500+2000+100 (I was happy).

Week 2.

Same mall infamous spa chain. I was referred by one of my friends as well.

I asked for rates at the counter and after a slight negotiation fee was 1700. They will not let you choose, so I asked for a good therapist, thinking at least I would get a good massage. The lady comes; she looks kinda good, but pussy on rent face. Fair, meat where it should be little belly fat. It was more than fine for me. But my god, she massages so well and has strong hands. She did that for 40-45 minutes, then popped the extra question. Did her the same wot, mis, doggy took a bath and came out.

While coming out, she mentioned I should take a membership to get 1250 from going forward. I said no! But while coming out, I was 5/6 girls listening to some lady in saree as we do in a huddle and felt like I should fuck them all.

Got a membership! 5000 for 4 times and validity 1 year. I know this was not the best decision, but I was too excited.

Damage - 1250+3000 (I am sure I overpaid).

I am now concluding. I see a vast difference in paid and unpaid sex; there is no expectation from me apart from a few thousand bucks. No movies, coffee / dinner dates, mindless chats, late-night calls, listening to their dumb stories and so on. But what I can not compare is the pleasure, playfulness, real screams on the bed and many more.

I do not want to hike the price, but I am unsure if I have overpaid. I can afford good (Costly) options, but I want to stick to spas as I do not wish for adventures now. Do you have any suggestions?

Are those saps in shopping malls safe? Any LE activity? Anything that I should keep in mind as an amateur?

PM is not active, and I still need to figure out how to pay. Ask me anything, and I will reply in this thread.

Cheers.

FunAtWork
01-22-22, 18:49
Don't you worry and preserve your strength. 2 pairs getting trained in all aspects. Only thing is you should start drinking and start meeting for full night outs.

For all kinky activities, drinks ganja and time. These 3 are necessary items. Any 2 of them does the trick. Till we meet cheers.

FAW.

I have had the good fortune of mongering over last 25 years in many parts of the world, including USA, EU, Brasil and India. Here in Kolkata, thanks to a lot of senior mongers, most notably FAW, I could meet
really excellent girls such as meghna, tanu, dyuti and several more from Paro's stable all whose names I do not recall. In addition, had numerous thai girls both in the thai spa's here as well as in Bangkok.
The attached pics are some of my favorites from Brasil, who became friends at that time. Due to covid, I had stopped monegring but hope to get back in the scene very soon. My long time fantasy is a threesome in
Kolkata, which I am yet to fulfil. The photo with the two girls in Brasil invokes great meories of the most lustful threesome I have ever had.

FunAtWork
01-22-22, 18:52
She is Tammy quoting 15 k for few hrs. Matured lady 35+ for last 4-5 yrs.

Cheers.

Any body aware of this middle aged lady providing FWB, if anyone knows can you tell me the about service quality and assets??

KoolDude28
01-22-22, 19:22
Sorry but Paro's girls are overhyped and none of the Paro's girls are at per with International standards of mongering. I am saying this from my experience from all over Europe.

FountainHead
01-22-22, 19:49
Anybody else getting photos of therapists from this spa located near Bhowanipore? Mostly all NI and NE profiles, no Thai The profiles are not too interesting but price point seems too good to be true - 1.5 k for 1 hour massage (including all extras).

The funny thing is I don't remember visiting this place ever. Reinforces the importance of keeping a Mongering phone or a second line phone like doosra, though I am yet to use the latter.

FunAtWork
01-23-22, 03:58
Hi All,

Any service report of the girl (pics attached) would be very encouraging.

Cheers.

MarcSmith961
01-23-22, 07:29
Well, standards differ from place to place and from person to person. That is point well taken. That said, I would add that among all the SP girls in Kolkata that I have met, those from Paro were very good for me in general. Some thai girls in the spas in kolkata used to be excellent too, but they are all gone.

Sorry but Paro's girls are overhyped and none of the Paro's girls are at per with International standards of mongering. I am saying this from my experience from all over Europe.

FountainHead
01-23-22, 14:17
I have found this spa opposite CC1 in salt lake to be one of the most reliable in terms of service and quality of therapists.

Since the building is commercial and in a prominent location with the environment being considerably standard, I regard it as safe and hygienic. Though most of my sexcapades here have been before lockdown 2. 0, they have never failed to impress me in terms of trained Thai therapists who really know how to massage you before providing the world class service that their country is known for. Most of the other spas in Kolkata have therapists who have little to zero knowledge of a good massage.

Only Downside is the cost. They are obviously less pricey than their counterparts inside malls but still pricier than the lower level "Indian" spas with local girls. Last I had paid 2 k at counter and 2.5 k inside for nude B2B without FS. This was after I tried haggling for 15 minutes for bringing down FS from 5 k but failed!

Hello Everyone,

I got referred to this forum by one of my friends. I visited the site couple of times got to read some fascinating and satisfying stories.

So here is my story.

I have never paid for sex till 2021. I am 30 now working with an MNC that pays well, and I was in more than a few relationships in my life. But I don't think I have the time or energy to chase females for a couple of months to get a few hours of alone time. I have tried tinder, but the success rate in India is so low. After countless hours, I got two scores last year with a mediocre experience.

This year, I grew a kink for paid sex from the very beginning, so I thought I should give it a try.

I decided to stick to SPAs in shopping malls to maintain my courage. I visited a few malls and decided to try the big mall in Rajarhat with many spas...

Aksmn
01-23-22, 15:51
Sorry but Paro's girls are overhyped and none of the Paro's girls are at per with International standards of mongering. I am saying this from my experience from all over Europe.Dude,

Do you know any Girl (whether under SP or Independent or SA anything) who are at per at per with International standards of mongering? Please let me know.

MaskedBoy666
01-23-22, 17:28
Hello Everyone,

So here is my story.

I have never paid for sex till 2021. I am 30 now working with an MNC that pays well, and I was in more than a few relationships in my life. But I don't think I have the time or energy to chase females for a couple of months to get a few hours of alone time. I have tried tinder, but the success rate in India is so low. After countless hours, I got two scores last year with a mediocre experience.Please tell us the exact name of the first spa, we cannot find that one out in Google.

Batarang
01-23-22, 20:09
I have found this spa opposite CC1 in salt lake to be one of the most reliable in terms of service and quality of therapists.

Since the building is commercial and in a prominent location with the environment being considerably standard, I regard it as safe and hygienic. Though most of my sexcapades here have been before lockdown 2. 0, they have never failed to impress me in terms of trained Thai therapists who really know how to massage you before providing the world class service that their country is known for. Most of the other spas in Kolkata have therapists who have little to zero knowledge of a good massage.

Only Downside is the cost. They are obviously less pricey than their counterparts inside malls but still pricier than the lower level "Indian" spas with local girls. Last I had paid 2 k at counter and 2.5 k inside for nude B2B without FS. This was after I tried haggling for 15 minutes for bringing down FS from 5 k but failed!Thanks Mate. Will surely try next month. I am new to this so I have an appetite for quality but I will try my best to negotiate the rates. I also hear good things about spas in cc1.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Cheers.

DreamFF
01-24-22, 12:22
Hi guys,

I took a 12 HR long layover flight to enjoy some mongering here. . Kindly help me with few vfm indie contacts.

Regards.

RastorToto1
01-24-22, 23:16
I heard from one of my friends that there is some places in Bowbazar where Mujra happens. Does anybody have any idea about that? How to reach there? What is the system there?

MaxDon
01-25-22, 05:36
Hey guys,

Have a layover in Kolkata for the weekend and I was hoping to find a good spa which provides good massage and also extras. Don't need FS, B2B will do. Anything high end will do too, just to scared these days to try any shady places.

Abhi9
01-25-22, 07:27
Hi all,

Visiting the city of pleasure next month. I am originally from Delhi and have stayed in Bangalore as well for work. I have an extensive mongering experience in both these cities. You can refer to my past posts for the same.

This is my first visit to Kolkata so I want to make the most of it. I am not much of a SG kind of person. That needs time and contacts. I don't have either.

So I wish to opt for a safe spa or an Indie for long time. I prefer girls who are kinda slim and not too busty. Cooperative with stuff like BBBJ, DFK, etc and most importantly, they are hygienic. Please don't share super expensive options because come on its Kolkata. It's known for being VFM.

I request seniors to help me out and I will surely not disappoint them when they come to my city.

TheSecretDaddy
01-25-22, 10:07
I heard from one of my friends that there is some places in Bowbazar where Mujra happens. Does anybody have any idea about that? How to reach there? What is the system there?Hi Brother, You are exactly right! I have ventured thrice untill last to last year. Its in BB Ganguly street situated inside a dark alley, located in a building.

You have to climb iron made stairs to reach. Girls are just beautiful mostly long length hairs and very much different from SG Agrawalis. I paid around 7 k for 1. 5 hour and in between paying tips to ustad, tabla wala guy and some singers. Meanwhile Trans will come for tips and blessings. It's a nice experience actually if you really want to experience mujra. I have to search for contacts of the guy who generally works as an intermediate to arrange a dancing session. Normally girl will sit and sing songs and sometimes will dance in between.

TheSecretDaddy
01-25-22, 10:17
Hi guys,

I took a 12 HR long layover flight to enjoy some mongering here. . Kindly help me with few vfm indie contacts.

Regards.Hi,

Start your evening with some dance sessions in SG, followed by an intercourse. Explore different buildings with the pimp. Start tomorrow afternoon with an Indi escort and then some spa and then SG for dance session and fuck. Also venture some dance bars around Esplanade area and chandni chowk at night; just have some beer or drinks and call it off. Come back, sleep and repeat the same. Safe mongering.

TheSecretDaddy
01-25-22, 10:27
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Kolkata after long. Will be staying at The Park. Is the hotel still safe to take in girls like earlier or have they become stricter now? Appreciate your inputs. If not Park, which other respectable hotel can I stay at where I can take in girls for the night.Hi Brother,

I have stayed for 2 nights and while check in, they told me that guests aren't allowed in the room but can meet in lobby and restaurant!

Zone by th park is good!

The Oberoi (Pool area has direct approach to the room if you are staying in the south wing), no body actually doubts if you are sneaking someone in after spending some time in the pool area.

Ravik5932
01-25-22, 17:12
Hi Brother,

I have stayed for 2 nights and while check in, they told me that guests aren't allowed in the room but can meet in lobby and restaurant!

Zone by th park is good!

The Oberoi (Pool area has direct approach to the room if you are staying in the south wing), no body actually doubts if you are sneaking someone in after spending some time in the pool area.If you ask at the reception none of the reputed hotels will say that they allow girls. In star hotels with spacious lobbies and many guests, one should be able to get girls with bit of imagination, provide the girl is decently dressed and confident.

HungDick
01-25-22, 17:56
Went to kd recently. Asked for Bina. Service was top notch. Included sloppy BBJ, rimming (she just ate my asshole.), Tittyfuck and banging in missionary, standing, doggy while spanking the ass and squeezing the milky boobies from behind.

If looks don't matter and you like MILFs, the service will leave many SP far behind.

Damage: 600 to Sita masi and some tips for her.

Johnny1927
01-25-22, 18:26
I have visited Park Hotel park street several times in the past 1 year, and I have barely faced any issue just simply contact the SPs and they used to inform me the Room No and I simply used to go there without any issues. Even ITC is a safe place though I have never been there.

Regarding spas in CC1 most of them are safe and there is no chance of any LE action I have tried almost all and never faced any issue.

Hi Brother,

Zone by th park is good!

The Oberoi (Pool area has direct approach to the room if you are staying in the south wing), no body actually doubts if you are sneaking someone in after spending some time in the pool area..

Sunandoghosh
01-26-22, 06:40
Hello bro,

Have lost all hope in life if you see my earlier posts on Mumbai forum.

I happen to be in Kolkata from today for next 2 days.

Please if anyone can help me I will be grateful.

Looking for some gem exquisite beauty with GFE exp preferably in north Kolkata near airport if possible.

If anyone knows or can refer any exceptional profile do let me know please.

Don't have any energy or mind heart left to explore in this world full of complexities.

Have lost will to go that extra mile.

If anyone can help please do.

Else will probably end up having nothing.

Requested thru pm also one senior member on kol forum.

Please refer if its exceptional GFE beauty only (sorry to be demanding).

Have been deprived and suffered enough in life that desire to have even sex is dormant unless come across any such exceptional GFE.

Don't want to be cheated taken for a ride as pretty much I'm already moving at a very low point in life with no sight of redemption.

RussianLover19
01-26-22, 07:44
I have visited Park Hotel park street several times in the past 1 year, and I have barely faced any issue just simply contact the SPs and they used to inform me the Room No and I simply used to go there without any issues. Even ITC is a safe place though I have never been there.

Regarding spas in CC1 most of them are safe and there is no chance of any LE action I have tried almost all and never faced any issue..Good to know you been to park many times. May be back in 2020 you used to hesitate to go there and now look at you. Great bro! Could you please suggest any fair, busty masseuse in the CC1 spas?

Kryptographer
01-26-22, 10:06
Have been to Beyza recently. It's in Sector V. Two girls entered my room as guests without any issue. I didn't pick them up either. Though they were stopped by reception, they just gave the reception the room no.

Zone by Park, I have been sometime back. No issues with girls entering. I share the room, and they check-in and enter.

These days trying out new places. In some places, reception guys and gals are starting to recognize me, changing girls. Anybody knows some good private AirBnB? Have to change my modus operandi.

Cheers!

Regarding spas in CC1 most of them are safe and there is no chance of any LE action I have tried almost all and never faced any issue.

SilkCut
01-26-22, 10:22
Went to kd recently. Asked for Bina. Service was top notch. Included sloppy BBJ, rimming (she just ate my asshole.), Tittyfuck and banging in missionary, standing, doggy while spanking the ass and squeezing the milky boobies from behind.

If looks don't matter and you like MILFs, the service will leave many SP far behind.

Damage: 600 to Sita masi and some tips for her.KD service has always been top notch! Next time you can try Lakshmi. Her service is even better. Even Anu used to be very good. But Anu is now not available always.

BaldBastard
01-26-22, 12:55
Is PB Spa closed? Have been calling on the number ending with 874 for the last 2 weeks and it says switched off.

SkyMan007
01-26-22, 18:51
Can anybody give review of underground club at Hotel Hindustan International? Is it good place to pickup and what about hotel guest policy?

Ssseeking
01-26-22, 19:43
Part 1.

This trip was supposed to be in Dec 2021. One of my ISG friend from UK wanted to explore SG and also my old time college friend was done with his phd in US and was in too much need of some release after licking his advisors ass. I am also personally quite beanten down by my failing marriage. So booked tickets, but like south park predicted in post covid part one, Omicron happend. Both these two persons got down with covid and my startup was also going though some scaling time and I had a lot of dependencies. Even though I spoke with some indie girls and discussed about meetings, I was not feeling going alone and also due to work just postponed my ticket to Jan. It did not hurt much as in BLR I now have a 28 year old bengali cook who indulges in some of my voyeristic fantasies and by look standard, she is above JD but below premium kind of 1500 shot types in kolkata, a proper boudi next door.

Now before the day approached, my college friend also was having some visa issue but at the end moment that was solved. But my work pressure is quite tremendous. Our startup raised some major money and many people joining and I am getting super exhausted almost everyday. Also heard about night curfews in kolkata and was too tired. Even though a old female friend was also asking me to visit kolkata, giving some hints of physical stuff, I was feeling a bit sick also; So in hope of free flight cancellation, I booked a at home covid test. But sadly (or happily) the result came negative. Now I was in dillema to go, but friend told me to meet and I could not resfuse him given he was very kind to me in past and also next week was my happy birth day also, so I deserve something for myself. But cancelled all plans for indie stuff. Earlier I planned that I will directly go to some oyo, get girl and visit home after couple of days, but just cancelled them and went home from airport.

On Day 1, called my old SG pimp. He was very saying he is not here and neither his friends as business is very bad and very few people visiting now a days. Also heard from multiple uber guys that after 10 pm the night curfew is indeed enforced and getting return cab is very difficult. So I have to finish my adventures by 9 PM max as I stay quite outside of Kolkata. Also my friend was supposed to come, but even after my repeated requested he said he feels sleepy due to ultra long flight and will take a nap for a few hours and then he will reach in time. But as expected he slept deep and all my phone calls were unanwered without surprise. But anywasy reach the sovabazar metro and getting my usual mongering vibes and also some fear as well. But I reached the hp petrol pump and picked up a random pimp. I have never seen SG this much deserted. He took me to a building, opposite Rahat Palace. Got a cute, slight chubby girl wearing a white nighty. She had slight makeup on, and I like these types. We finalized dance and shot at 2700. Now girl was good, I brought her some beer. Dance was good and she was giving good GFE also. Lot of cuddling. But the issue was upselling. Now I understand, business is not that good, but one should be professional during the work and do upsell when you give some good service and earn trust of your client first. Also when she went outside, the house manager came and was asking, stay for one more hour, I will give extra 30 min blah blah. But come on, there is no point in sg ti take only one girl for more than one session unless you are a pathological simp. So was loosing some mood even though the girl was good in her smile, cuddling and was looking hot in her dress. Time passed and I was not in too much mood for shot and but I was not sad either, with her teasing I was very much aroused, so I am sure, that the next session will be huge for me at least.

With pimp, next went to old bengali 10 number. On ground floor girls were fat. But but a nice tall black saree wearing girl. Now this is a weakness for me and again finalized dance and shot for 2700. Now she also initially tried to upsell, but I mentioned I don't stay usually more than one session and staying is difficult due to lockdown also. She was okay and I again bought her some beers. Dance was good and we had some conversation and we got good connect and we were joking with each other also. She was doing some DFK, but it seems some reluctant due to covid (last girl also), which is absult given we are licking each others body. Anyways this was a good experience. And after some licking on her body she was getting very aroused and she was saying lets have proper sex without condom. Now even though this looks very tempting, this is something which is out of my risk tolerance. Had an awesome handjob with her help at the end. I was planning to go to JD, but this was quite intense, so I dropped further plans and headed home though booking cab was quite difficult.

Next day, my friend came finally. He reach mitra cafe first, the smell fish fry was mind blowing, but both me and him being fitness enthusiast (he is much well built than me and a "proper" crossfitter). So we decided not to listen to tummy and fullfill thrist of dick. I called the pimp earlier I met. We went to bengali 10 again. On ground floor saw a girl well dressed in black ghaghra. She was not fully petite, but she was good looking and good smile. Proper bengali school girl beauty. We both looked at each other, and we know we both like this type. But given he came after almost a year to SG, I gave him veto and he took the girl. Again deal was done for 2700. Now I was going up, saw yesterdays girl and wanted to take someone else. So went to a different room and saw a two girls just waking up from sleep. One was a bit chubby, but she was extremely fair, slight round face and little curly hair, not my exact type but decided to still go with her. Well my decision was not bad, she was very friendly and as predicted skin was milky smooth and given she just woke up she was very fresh smelling as well. This was 2700 again and the house manager asked 100 rs tip, which I gave as I did not care much and normally I give if people genuinely ask. Dance was decent she danced to my favorite bhojpuri number. She started stripping very soon but I asked her not to as I like girls in those nighties (as mentioned earlier also, I am have very fond memory of such ladies from childhood). She made me naked and was teasing me slightly, but was not that pro with playing with dick, she was quite young actually. But nothing was redflags and it was quite enjoying till then. Given her legs were very smooth I kissed them a bit and asked to play with my dick with them she was not so keen. Anyways overall good experience.

Pimp came and we were both done by that time. So we went to Menka badi. Also chanda issue was not that much even though saraswati puja was nearby but tiday we had to pay 100 while going toward menka. In ground floor saw many girls in lehengas, all petite and some little chubby also. We took one girl who was in black lehenga and boobs also looked quite good but from my experience there I know that most girls were there fake boob form also. Attitude was nice, she was from UP and very jolly and entertaining both of us. Dance moves were good. We bought her some beers and cigerates and she was quite happy. After sometime she stripped she was once on my lap and one on friend. We both choose each of her tits and were sucking. But the major thing is I was wrong. Her boobs were 200 percent natural and I also mean they were more than double of the natural size of her age and it was not sagging also, very nice smooth and good perky nipples. Overall she was really good entertainment and me and friend also had our catch up after many years. After this we were in mood for another.

In the ground floor I selected one muslim girl name rubina, she was chubby slight belly but good curves. Friend chose another. My girl was very dominating and even though I wanted to give her beer only, she was herself ordered ganja with my money. I was slightly angry but again overall she was nice and if someone asks and has thing with my presense and does not save for someone else then I have no issue in general. A slight turn off was she was a bit of hygine freek. Like When I took my dick out, she was like it will spill at my skin, my dress blah blah and also I am carrying nasty stuff as I had shot with other girl earlier. But she was co-operative after having her ganja and beer and then she was friendly. A lot of cuddle and she joked also with my dick like saying if it was her husband who wanted only HJ / BJ instead of intercourse, then she would have cut his dick. Now even though this sounds very demeaning, I enjoy such conversations as I enjoy dominating ladies a lot. Had a decent orgasm without much effort. But Friend was not happy saying his girl was doing slight nakhra and was not fully co-operative about touches and he likes 69 which he has not got here.

So asked pimp to escort us to JD and he was also little shocked as after spending so much how can someone get 300 rs shots. Now last time I did not visit JD due to humidity in durga puja time, but this time no such issue. Ground floor saw a old boudi called bristi whom both me and another friend of mine tried earlier and she gives very nice BJ. Also I was hoping to do some chat with the ground floor grandma also, but sadly her room was locked and so my hope to meet mumpy or mithu also flushed. Now I was not sure about the price now so when a old guy mentioned about 400 per shot I was little reluctant but given covid situaion I obliged. But he was also upselling saying both me and my friend take bristi together and insisting it will be very much fun that way. Now my friend was also agreeing (earlier in college days he tried to rape me once playfully and also now lives with a gay room mate, I don't trust his intentions and if he overpowers he can fuck meso again said no and left him with bristi). Next I saw two girls on first floor, one was a proper paser barir boudi wearing a yellow nighty but said she can't work today for some sickness. Anyways chose one aunty, she was very fair, understoof bengali but she was oria. Skin was slight loose but look was good, a perfect MILF / GILF. Also took another young woman, not petite, but decent figure and soft boobs. Also aunty was wearing a nice saree. We went to one of the shared rooms. They started licking me but instead of BBBJ now it was CBJ I was slightly sad. But their skill was good and I was up very soon and soon shot with their assitance. Gave 100 rs tip to each of them and left with friend.

Ssseeking
01-26-22, 19:46
Took rest for a day, Then finally it is my happy birth day. I was eagerly waiting for a wish from my "wife", given on her time, I bought her a sarwoski necklace and took her to taj madikeri. But I got wished for everyone else. Enough bitching, said to myself, some fantasies needed to fill. Met my friend again at SB, this time went to the chariot side again. Got a new pimp. He was initially saying we need to pay him extra, but I was about to walk out, but he said pay only if we get good deal. Anyways, he took us to 3 no first. Empty / Locked. Then went to Night Angels on Durga Charan st. Earlier I remember I paid 4200 ish in that building, and he was saying he can get us for 3200. Not many girls though, most rooms locked. The top floor girl who was on my wishlist was not there. But while entering saw a very young girl who looked very underage. But smile was very mature, naughty. Now normally I don't take such young girls, but this felt different. Also my friend took one girl who earlier gave me a BJ. Now she did not recognize me first, but after I showed her the photo I took, she then recognized me. Bought my girl a redbull. Now she was not in much mood of dance and was in for cuddle. Given she was very young, her skin was smooth. She sat over me on cow girl position and removed her top first. She was not wearing any bra underneath, just a cartoon drawn tshirt, which made it more seem like child, but she was not. Also I felt her bums over her short pants, and saw no panties as well and removed that as well and she was fully shaven everywhere. Now as she again had smooth legs though some stretch marks (she claimed she was fat), I asked her to indulge in some foot stuff which she did not agree saying she is shy and its weird. Anyways she was asking for sex, and forcing me. Now again with condom I can't sustain erection when I monger regularly and she was very tight also, with finger also difficult to penetrate. It was losing battle. Now she came on top also and tried cow girl also, but somehow I was not getting it. Then we started cuddling again and I gained my erection again and finally she sat on top of me and jerked me off with still the condom on. Now we moved on and we entered 8 no. Normally we don't get good looking girls there in my experiences. But on 1st floor saw 3 beautiful girls in one room. One was in a pink saree, another in a transparent black saree and another was just waking up from her sleep and still in a regular night dress. I thought to do a combined dance session with any of them. The last girl even though she just woke up without any makeup, also hairs not completely disorganized but slightly random due to sleep, little difficult to describe, but its like your girlfriend waking up from sleep after first night with you. We finalized a dance for 2200. But Later I changed my mind and told my friend to get lost and converted it to a solo 2700 dance shot session. She was also happy and getting dressed in a black lehenga. Now she was a bengali and was very friendly and smiling a lot. Dance also really nice. A lot of cuddle, I removed her lehenga. She was wearing a nice black dotted bra and a white dotted panty, not the lacy ones but still the sexy types. I asked her again for my foot fetish fantasies. Now she clueless but eager to learn. So I opened some porn video and showed her how its done, she was smiling and saying its very weird but will do if it makes me happy. This is the quality we expect from a professional, not judging customer, understanding requirements and fulfilling till its safe. Also forgot to mention she had really nice nail extensions and when she was careesing me lightly it felt nice. But with feet it was like a lottery, feet lovers can relate the next stuff. She had really preety polshed red nails with black nail arts and was also wearing silver anklets on both legs. She took a pillow and rested and was looking to me with a smile between her pair of keens and in between her boobs were making the view even more intense. She started rubbing feet on my dick, it grew to full and sadly was a bit dry given I just had a session before. But it went on till I requested. Also I took a pic and she told me to share the pic to her as she wants to show this to girls in her room. Can't take it anymore too much arousal. If It was my first session I would have cum by now. Then I asked for some more cuddling, she now came to my side and started jerking me off while I ate her cleavage. Finally again did the feet stuff but this time with one feet she place on my face. I cummed it felt like heaven, got a session like that after many days.

My fried took one from 3 no for 3200. After this today both of us were happy and given it was my happy birth day, so on my insistence, he agreed to go to JD with me again. This time he did not took anyone just was doing gossip with some girls / house managers there and sipping tea. I on the other hand took two new boudies, this time paid fairly, 300 + 300 + 400 tip overall. Had a nie GFE with them, lot of kiss, licking, BJ and HJ. Both had big boobs and though they both had belly fats it was not looking bad and was actually making it realistic like your paser barir kakima. Anyways went home in happy mood.

Finally the day before I leave kolkata, I was overall satisfied, but I was again in mood. We went to chariot side again. Now went to 39. Saw one girl wake up. Not so my type. Now the next room it surprisingly had a girl who was almost like 5 7' in height, she was wearing a blue lehenga and very petite, no fat at all. I knew this is my friends type also, but before he said anything I finalized for 2700. Dance was really good, but she more was the height and the legs. She drank two redbulls and also force feeded me a bit. I don't remember how many years ago I had my last carbonated beverage but she broke and she was quite strong also even though she looked very petite. Only con might be, if she was slightly healthy, then she would have easily been 4200 ish girl. But good thing was she was also very co-operative. After removing her dress, she was wearing a black bra and panty and her long legs were making me crazy. She mentioned many of her clients also massage her. I sat near her legs, and smelled them. Now she actually just came out of her shower and earlier I saw she was wearing sandals also, so can assume her legs were clean and they were indeed clean. So while massaging her right leg, kept the other over my dick. She was naturally rubbing it and I was licking her feet like a dog. We also did the normal feet rubbing over my dick ritual and she was quite natural on it. The view of a girl smiling at me between her legs while my dick is at the mercy of her fet can make hard any time any day. I also saw she has some satin nightdresses in her room, I asked her to wear one and cuddle a bit. Finally she hugged me tight, increased jerking speed and made my cum while smiling at me and I was lost in her eyes. Now pimp mentioned that my friend took a girl in 4 be for 2700. It was weird, min I got there for 3200 that too after a lot of negotiation. Now either covid reduced prices or my old pimp was taking advantage of me. But whatever I think its a good strategy is to change pimp after couple of times as new pimp will always try to impress.

Next roamed some buildings and went to 94. Saw one rajasthani girl naked ragini. She was looking good in black lehenga, short height, fair skin. But once we finalized a dance for 2700, her random nakhra started. She will dance only on some random songs she likes. And many other attitude problem also and also finished session some 2-3 minute remaining, she was about to do 10 min before but I showed her clock. It was really a bitter taste. But still she had he audacity to ask to stay one more hour or visit again. I clearly told her we will never come again, I will ask my friends to visit everyone at 94 but you and next time by any chance if you are still the last girl in SG and I have to visit you, I will only do it if I get paid instead of her. We left, pimp came and escorted us out. Honestly we still had both cash for more premiums, but it was getting near the cut off time and anyways I will visit again in March due to my cousin sisters marriage. So decided to conclude the trip by visiting JD once. Friend took a yellow saree girl and I took two girls whom I have taken separately in threesomes. One was wearing a red nighty and other one was in a salwar and looked like a proper maid servant but with good figure, Had a lot of cuddling, licking, kissing, BJ with both of them. Also asked them to give me a edging handjob ie taking me to climax, just stop and start from scratch, they did that couple of times, and a deep orgasm was building. I still had time, but due to curfew issues asked them to finish. Paid 1200 all in + 650 tip.

Batarang
01-26-22, 19:59
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Kolkata after long. Will be staying at The Park. Is the hotel still safe to take in girls like earlier or have they become stricter now? Appreciate your inputs. If not Park, which other respectable hotel can I stay at where I can take in girls for the night.I used Westin for couple of times for having multiple ladies in a same day. Get a room on a higher floor and it will be easier. They have buffet at 10th floor and a pub at 34. I was never asked any questions by anyone at all but if someone does. Tell them you are hosting them in those restaurant / pub. Just as a caution, do not invite someone who looks like pussy on rent. I was asked some difficult questions in HHI some years back but it was my fault.

Just pick any 5 star hotel and be confident. Look Richno one will dare to ask you any questions.

Batarang
01-26-22, 20:01
Please tell us the exact name of the first spa, we cannot find that one out in Google.Devolin, not sure if this is the correct spelling but should be close enough. Some of those spas have zero online presence.

HungDick
01-26-22, 20:07
KD service has always been top notch! Next time you can try Lakshmi. Her service is even better. Even Anu used to be very good. But Anu is now not available always.Ya bro I already took her.

It was good.

But Bina was fairer in complexion and more bustier. So personally I liked Bina more. : the. But service wise both were good and squeezed out my last drop.

Vice Captain
01-27-22, 04:30
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have been to the said spa and availed extras. They have some really nice NE ladies and is close to my office. I have been there twice and while the massage was terrific, there was no extras on offer. The owner insists that it is a professional spa but I have been told that a few times in other places only to realize that a little bit of cajoling and persuasion is enough to make them deviate. I want a really good massage but without extras it's a deal breaker. I know I can get excellent massage in the Thai spas but my last few experiences there were not really great and I realize they're not worth the money.

Also, any opinion on [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Thai?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

IndoriMonger
01-27-22, 06:06
Hi Seniours and fellow mongers,

Wanted to ask if it is better to go along with PIMP to JD KD buildings or one can alone proceed to these building safely without any hassle.

Thanks.

PM is active.

NeilRoy
01-27-22, 06:25
Is PB Spa closed? Have been calling on the number ending with 874 for the last 2 weeks and it says switched off.No bro. They responded my WhatsApp just yesterday and said 6 girls were available including Ria, Kajol, Guddi and Liza. So they are definitely open.

By the way, any feedback on this Kajol girl in PB? Has anybody taken her. I have good experience with rest of the lot but Kajol is still untested by me.

Bang Guy
01-27-22, 08:18
Hey bro,

Can you please help me with Laxmi looks and where / which floor to find her! Last time from someone's review went to Sita Bhabi building 1st floor and asked about Laxmi but no one knows someone with this name!

Ya bro I already took her.

It was good.

But Bina was fairer in complexion and more bustier. So personally I liked Bina more. : the. But service wise both were good and squeezed out my last drop.

Lamboos
01-27-22, 14:40
Hi, can any of the experienced brothers here give a good explanation of SG & JD etc. It will serve as a good reading for anyone looking for info in the future especially newbies and outsiders. I have been reading through a lot of posts here describing SG & JD, especially guys like Ssseeking bro. Though I was aware of the red light areas in Calcutta, I didn't have any more info on this until I came to this forum as I have never been to Calcutta myself, though it is in my wish list. I keep reading about all these building names and numbers that are rated according to price and going with pimps etc. How does all this work? Are these prices fixed or does one negotiate and does the price include the service of the pimp or to be paid separately etc. Can one go without a pimp etc. How does all this work?

Ravik5932
01-27-22, 17:49
Hi, can any of the experienced brothers here give a good explanation of SG & JD etc. It will serve as a good reading for anyone looking for info in the future especially newbies and outsiders. I have been reading through a lot of posts here describing SG & JD, especially guys like Ssseeking bro. Though I was aware of the red light areas in Calcutta, I didn't have any more info on this until I came to this forum as I have never been to Calcutta myself, though it is in my wish list. I keep reading about all these building names and numbers that are rated according to price and going with pimps etc. How does all this work? Are these prices fixed or does one negotiate and does the price include the service of the pimp or to be paid separately etc. Can one go without a pimp etc. How does all this work?SG is the popular red light area of Kolkata. JD, I believe is one of the building in Sonagachi area! Always take a pimp when visiting SG. That way you will be safe. The pimps take their cut from the girls out of the amount that you pay the girl. So no need to pay anything extra to the pimp normally.

SilkCut
01-28-22, 00:48

Wanted to ask if it is better to go along with PIMP to JD KD buildings or one can alone proceed to these building safely without any hassle.

Thanks.

PM is active.Pimps generally won't take you to JD or KD. You can very well go to JD and KD by yourself. Also, JD and KD are not the real names of these buildings (unlike say, night lovers, prem bandhan, old no 10, etc) - JD and KD are just code names given here on ISG based on the persons who first discovered the place, so if you ask the pimps to take you to JD or KD, no one will understand!

SilkCut
01-28-22, 00:50
Hey bro,

Can you please help me with Laxmi looks and where / which floor to find her! Last time from someone's review went to Sita Bhabi building 1st floor and asked about Laxmi but no one knows someone with this name!Most probably you were in some wrong building!

Shakespeare 19
01-28-22, 03:02
Tried Bina full night. She's a tigress when it comes to full night arrangements. Wish the rooms could be better but an entire night of BJ and 3 shots is a steal. Can I get specific directions to JD. Tried reading the previous pointers to JD location but it's not clear.

Lamboos
01-28-22, 18:23
SG is the popular red light area of Kolkata. JD, I believe is one of the building in Sonagachi area! Always take a pimp when visiting SG. That way you will be safe. The pimps take their cut from the girls out of the amount that you pay the girl. So no need to pay anything extra to the pimp normally.Are these rates fixed for each building? I have read about different levels of pricing.

SilkCut
01-29-22, 03:12
Tried Bina full night. She's a tigress when it comes to full night arrangements. Wish the rooms could be better but an entire night of BJ and 3 shots is a steal. Can I get specific directions to JD. Tried reading the previous pointers to JD location but it's not clear.Opposite PB you'll find a small general store with many cold drink ads. Next to that shop is a narrow lane. Go in and on your right hand side! Refer to the maps.

Jignu80
01-29-22, 04:05
I am in kol for 2 days and would like to explore paro birds or any good MP please pm me with their contact. Will post FR once I visit.

Ravik5932
01-29-22, 06:51
Are these rates fixed for each building? I have read about different levels of pricing.The rates vary from building to building. There are high end buildings with better facilities where they charge more. Also within the building, the higher floor girls tend to be younger, better looking and charge more. FYI have not visited recently due to Covid and other reasons. Seniors from Kol, please correct me if things are any different. Have fun.

IronMonger007
01-29-22, 07:31
Seems that Kolkata is literally impossible to navigate without reference. I'm looking for good indi contacts.

Also, visited the pb spa took Nisha since no one else was there. Poor service won't repeat.

TheSecretDaddy
01-29-22, 11:31
Opposite PB you'll find a small general store with many cold drink ads. Next to that shop is a narrow lane. Go in and on your right hand side! Refer to the maps.Besides that you can also enter from tram line side. After crossing Kolkata municipal corporation building (Brick red color), some 100 metres left lane then take the first building with same alley. Chariot used to be there, don't know whether it is there parked or not. Enter the last door, climb stairs, go to first floor, ask about Sita di (probably she will be there in nighty). Talk to her, sit and relax. Choose the gal, go and be in the wonderland.

TheSecretDaddy
01-29-22, 11:34
Most probably you were in some wrong building!Hi,

As per fellow monger that was a wrong building! 'Lokkhi' is there. You can sita di. I was lucky during my last visit fucking a girl named 'Mousomi'. She wasn't there this time and told she went to home. She was a typical village girl we see in some traditional films.

TheSecretDaddy
01-29-22, 11:37

Thanks.

PM is active.Hi Brother,

Typical Sonagachi pimps doesn't have access to those baris. These are low end baris. And you have to venture those by yourself with confidence. There are some in house pimps who will be standing in front of the building smoking or sipping tea (that's very rare to find). You can directly walk to the building.

Cheers.

SilkCut
01-29-22, 18:32
Besides that you can also enter from tram line side. After crossing Kolkata municipal corporation building (Brick red color), some 100 metres left lane then take the first building with same alley. Chariot used to be there, don't know whether it is there parked or not. Enter the last door, climb stairs, go to first floor, ask about Sita di (probably she will be there in nighty). Talk to her, sit and relax. Choose the gal, go and be in the wonderland.That was in reply to someone who has already been to KD. You are giving directions to KD.

The person wanted to know the directions to JD. I wrote the directions to JD.

Johnny1927
01-29-22, 19:57
Thanks brother for the appreciation I still can't believe that such a game is going in Park Hotel and ITC, I have visited few spas in salt lake area and CC1 too the one in CC1 which I might recommend is Th*I Ody*sey spa where you might get busty women

Good to know you been to park many times. May be back in 2020 you used to hesitate to go there and now look at you. Great bro! Could you please suggest any fair, busty masseuse in the CC1 spas?.

Lachhipur Wala
01-30-22, 09:47
Tried Bina full night. She's a tigress when it comes to full night arrangements. Wish the rooms could be better but an entire night of BJ and 3 shots is a steal. Can I get specific directions to JD. Tried reading the previous pointers to JD location but it's not clear.Damage for full night in kd? Have you any contact number there?

Lachhipur Wala
01-30-22, 09:49
That was in reply to someone who has already been to KD. You are giving directions to KD.

The person wanted to know the directions to JD. I wrote the directions to JD.Actual name / number of kd? I have read some people went into wrong building. Any contact number there?

Vice Captain
01-30-22, 09:52
Went to Osmo today after reading the reviews. Took Piu. I was expecting someone pretty after someone mentioned here that she has sharp features. While she isn't ugly, she has a very ordinary face and a somewhat bulky physique with average boobs and ass. She's talkative and puts you at ease and her service is better than most girls I've had in spas. However considering she took 3 k for FS + BBBJ (below average), I couldn't understand the hype around her when I could get gorgeous Thais with much superior service at Quest. I guess that is my problem. I've been to there too many times and my expectations are too high which the girls in normal spas can't meet. I've been trying to go to other places to save cost recently as the counter charges are very high there. However, the fact that Piu who is so highly rated by the community is this ordinary makes me sad. I am also a bit apprehensive about the cleanliness at Osmo as she tucked the disposable bed sheet again after I was done and I don't know which brand of cream and shower gel they use as they fill up old bottles. There are a couple of Thais there and came across one while leaving. She is reasonably pretty but again not on par with The Thai Spas.

I also visited Bella Thai Spa at Ekdalia. Nice spa. Has Thais and NE but was allotted a newbie called Paromita as the others hadn't turned up or were busy. Her massage was absolutely pathetic and her scared demeanor made me not ask for extras out of sympathy. However, there are nicer girls out there that I came across while coming out.

Any reviews about Aastha in Park Street?

TIA.

ZOrchid
01-30-22, 14:02
Hi bros,

Planning to visit Asansol next month. It would great to have some high end contacts. My PM is active. Can help out with Bangalore or Chennai.

Thanks.

KamMitra
01-30-22, 17:38
I had always had a thing for Nepali girls. Met quite a few of them in Bangalore. But the fantasy of visiting Nepali Bari still remains. Could never gather the courage to go there as it sounded shady from earlier reviews. Can anyone guide me as to where to find a premium Nepali girl in SG and whether it is safe health wise as well to visit Nepali Bari.

KolkataRoy
01-31-22, 10:42
Visited this spa a week earlier. The counter charges start from 1500.

The receptionist was dumb but doable. I am not sure if she provides service. Next time will try asking.

However long story short.

Pros,

1. Big space.

2. Clean hygienic.

3. Not like the cheap spas. Have 6-7 rooms inside with big washrooms.

Cons,

1. Masseuse not experienced.

2. FS at 2. 5 k without DFK.

I will return just because it's clean and big and not stuffy like other spas. Definitely to try other girls.

Thanks.

Gim399
01-31-22, 13:57
Visited this spa a week earlier. The counter charges start from 1500.

The receptionist was dumb but doable. I am not sure if she provides service. Next time will try asking.

However long story short.

Pros,

1. Big space.

2. Clean hygienic.

3. Not like the cheap spas. Have 6-7 rooms inside with big washrooms.

Cons,

1. Masseuse not experienced.

2. FS at 2. 5 k without DFK.

I will return just because it's clean and big and not stuffy like other spas. Definitely to try other girls.

Thanks.How many birds are there? Any recommendation?

GirishFun007
01-31-22, 17:49
I had also visited Osmo in 3Rd week of December and took Piu. I was really disappointed on seeing her. Looks like around 40. Somehow I went ahead. Massage was decent. Took the FS. Had an average session with her. I also didn't know why so much hype around her.

Went to Osmo today after reading the reviews. Took Piu. I was expecting someone pretty after someone mentioned here that she has sharp features. While she isn't ugly, she has a very ordinary face and a somewhat bulky physique with average boobs and ass. She's talkative and puts you at ease and her service is better than most girls I've had in spas. However considering she took 3 k for FS + BBBJ (below average), I couldn't understand the hype around her when I could get gorgeous Thais with much superior service at Quest. I guess that is my problem. I've been to there too many times and my expectations are too high which the girls in normal spas can't meet. I've been trying to go to other places to save cost recently as the counter charges are very high there. However, the fact that Piu who is so highly rated by the community is this ordinary makes me sad. I am also a bit apprehensive about the cleanliness at Osmo as she tucked the disposable bed sheet again after I was done and I don't know which brand of cream and shower gel they use as they fill up old bottles. There are a couple of Thais there and came across one while leaving. She is reasonably pretty but again not on par with The Thai Spas..

KrishnaKumar69
01-31-22, 17:56
I am visiting Kolkata for couple of days. Looking for reliable SP or indie contact in Kolkata. I will be help you with contacts in south-India. Thank you.

KoolDude28
01-31-22, 18:16
Any recommendation of the girls from the Thai spa quest mall?

Went to Osmo today after reading the reviews. Took Piu. I was expecting someone pretty after someone mentioned here that she has sharp features. While she isn't ugly, she has a very ordinary face and a somewhat bulky physique with average boobs and ass. She's talkative and puts you at ease and her service is better than most girls I've had in spas. However considering she took 3 k for FS + BBBJ (below average), I couldn't understand the hype around her when I could get gorgeous Thais with much superior service at Quest. I guess that is my problem. I've been to there too many times and my expectations are too high which the girls in normal spas can't meet. I've been trying to go to other places to save cost recently as the counter charges are very high there. However, the fact that Piu who is so highly rated by the community is this ordinary makes me sad. I am also a bit apprehensive about the cleanliness at Osmo as she tucked the disposable bed sheet again after I was done and I don't know which brand of cream and shower gel they use as they fill up old bottles. There are a couple of Thais there and came across one while leaving. She is reasonably pretty but again not on par with The Thai Spas..

ApplesNaples
01-31-22, 20:06
Hi guys,

Few days back I went to a spa in near halidirams in VIP road. I took a girl of age 23, she was dusky slim but massive boobs, we had planned to do only B2B but during the act she opened up her panty and it was such a horny experience that I ended up fucking her without condom, and I was terrified, pleaded her for a test, she was soft-spoken, she didn't look she can have HIV, but still I made her do a test, she has sent a report but I am doubting it's authenticity, in mean time I started with the PEP course but I couldn't complete it because of the strong side effects and since I am at home with parents so more trouble, now I have her report and contacted the lab and they said they have genuinely done the test showed pics of the kit and her blood sample, but I still doubt, I am going through lot of mental agony and fear, can anyone tell me if anyone had similar experience and they did not take PEP and still got saved?Why don't get a test done for yourself? Isn't that the most reliable option? That said, if you're not having fever or flu-like symptoms by now, you've probably not contracted it.

RAJ0021
02-01-22, 06:59
I had also visited Osmo in 3Rd week of December and took Piu. I was really disappointed on seeing her. Looks like around 40. Somehow I went ahead. Massage was decent. Took the FS. Had an average session with her. I also didn't know why so much hype around her.Please are hyping contacts for personal benefits.

This Forum is 50% information sharing and rest 50% Pimping.

Said what I said.

Johnny1927
02-01-22, 11:34
Kindly share your experience also so that other members can confidently enjoy their journery

Thanks brother for the appreciation I still can't believe that such a game is going in Park Hotel and ITC, I have visited few spas in salt lake area and CC1 too the one in CC1 which I might recommend is Th*I Ody*sey spa where you might get busty women

PrinceKerry14
02-02-22, 12:41
Hi bros,

Planning to visit Asansol next month. It would great to have some high end contacts. My PM is active. Can help out with Bangalore or Chennai.

Thanks.Hi.

I am too visiting durgapur & asansol next week.

Any connects would be of great help.

Thanks.

Prince.

Brinjal99
02-03-22, 06:48
Has anyone visited Sabai Namaste Spa at Sarat Bose Road? The counter lady says they have NE and Local girls. Please share your review if anyone went there. Thank you.

ApplesNaples
02-04-22, 17:08
No bro. They responded my WhatsApp just yesterday and said 6 girls were available including Ria, Kajol, Guddi and Liza. So they are definitely open. By the way, any feedback on this Kajol girl in PB? Has anybody taken her. I have good experience with rest of the lot but Kajol is still untested by me.Since you have talked to them over WA (and PB used to share pics afaik), can you share pics of Liza and Kajol? Who are the other two you didn't name?

PinkuRox
02-04-22, 17:43
Hello guys,

I am from Hyderabad, I visited Kolkata this month on the 2nd and I have stayed there for 5 days.

I want to thank Arun and Babloo for their support. Babloo was too good, kind, and has given me a tour of SG. Also took me to a dance bar later. I am amazed by the hospitality you have showered and I will surely return the favor to the entire forum if you visit Hyderabad. Just PM me.

Day 1:

I had PStar Natasha at my hotel, fixed deed at 3 K /2. She was not cooperative. We kissed and she jacked me off as I was not allowed to try anything then mis, she says she can't do WOT as it pains.

I paid 2 k for a shot and she left. We had a smoke together. No hard feelings. She was cool.

Day 1:..Hello guys,

I am back in Kolkata next week for a week, would love some indies who do DFK and BJ. Any pointers, any new Dens, please PM me. Also anyone can join me as well. We can fun.

PinkuRox
02-04-22, 18:55
Tried Bina full night. She's a tigress when it comes to full night arrangements. Wish the rooms could be better but an entire night of BJ and 3 shots is a steal. Can I get specific directions to JD. Tried reading the previous pointers to JD location but it's not clear.How much did you pay for Bina bro, I will try her.

TheSecretDaddy
02-05-22, 11:52
I had always had a thing for Nepali girls. Met quite a few of them in Bangalore. But the fantasy of visiting Nepali Bari still remains. Could never gather the courage to go there as it sounded shady from earlier reviews. Can anyone guide me as to where to find a premium Nepali girl in SG and whether it is safe health wise as well to visit Nepali Bari.Hi Bro.

There are 3 nepali bari. 2 inside SG and 1 outside SG opposite to pappu hotel. There is no health issues since they are much conscious about themselves and also about the one coming to fuck them. Lack of facilities are there and concerning; if you are regular and attached to one girl (just like I was) you may get a total private room allocation! That you will cost you around 1. 2 k for 1 hour (currently). Short time is 600 + 50 for condom and they sometimes also ask for tips. If you stay for ST, you may fuck her in a shared room with other guy fucking besides you (you can feel the live sex). There is one in tramline side (opposite to mazar), girls are beautiful but rooms are dingy. But it's kind of an experience.

Getting nepali in Bangalore is just a hag. Fucked a 40 years duo (threesome), loose pussy and tummy but endles BBBJ, suck, CIM. HUNT IS STILL ON.

Jignu80
02-05-22, 12:36
Visited this spa today, local and ne choices.

Selected local girl, she offered b2 b for 2 k.

Massage was nice, girl good looking and had nice toned body and good fruits. She however started hurrying towards end.

Overall ok experience can be tried once if no other option available.

TheEther
02-06-22, 06:37
I am in Kolkata for a day. Some good lead is appreciated. PM is active.