PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Rraijadajeet
02-06-22, 06:43
Thanks for the share wanted to know from long about the Nepali bari details. Sometimes you really get good gems in low-priced dens. The Nepali bari you mentioned opposite Pappu hotel, is it near bapi dar bari? Any idea.

Hi Bro.

There are 3 nepali bari. 2 inside SG and 1 outside SG opposite to pappu hotel. There is no health issues since they are much conscious about themselves and also about the one coming to fuck them. Lack of facilities are there and concerning; if you are regular and attached to one girl (just like I was) you may get a total private room allocation! That you will cost you around 1. 2 k for 1 hour (currently). Short time is 600 + 50 for condom and they sometimes also ask for tips. If you stay for ST, you may fuck her in a shared room with other guy fucking besides you (you can feel the live sex). There is one in tramline side (opposite to mazar), girls are beautiful but rooms are dingy. But it's kind of an experience.

Getting nepali in Bangalore is just a hag. Fucked a 40 years duo (threesome), loose pussy and tummy but endles BBBJ, suck, CIM. HUNT IS STILL ON.

JamesFromHeave
02-06-22, 11:53
Hi Bro.

There are 3 nepali bari. 2 inside SG and 1 outside SG opposite to pappu hotel. There is no health issues since they are much conscious about themselves and also about the one coming to fuck them. Lack of facilities are there and concerning; if you are regular and attached to one girl (just like I was) you may get a total private room allocation! That you will cost you around 1. 2 k for 1 hour (currently). Short time is 600 + 50 for condom and they sometimes also ask for tips. If you stay for ST, you may fuck her in a shared room with other guy fucking besides you (you can feel the live sex). There is one in tramline side (opposite to mazar), girls are beautiful but rooms are dingy. But it's kind of an experience.

Getting nepali in Bangalore is just a hag. Fucked a 40 years duo (threesome), loose pussy and tummy but endles BBBJ, suck, CIM. HUNT IS STILL ON.How is the mazar?

Member #4787
02-06-22, 14:14
I have visited some of the spas in South Kol and the experience is somewhat mixed. I do not find many reports pertaining to spas in South Kol. I have seen a couple of spas near SC mall on A S Road. Can anyone provide more info about those spas, types of therapists available, their services, rates, etc?

Preston503
02-07-22, 03:42
Hi guys,

New monger in town. I just discovered ISG a few weeks back. Have come across a lot if reports about Ria / Riya from PB spa. I have been to some MPs in Kolkata. Haven't had a great experience. Mainly because I look new to the scene, they quote damages wayy higher than what ISG regulars post. Anyway, I am trying to experience PB spa. Please help me with some hints of the name and / or location while I try to get the bitcoin part sorted for access to PMs. Thank you in advance.

KamMitra
02-07-22, 05:04
Hi Bro.

There are 3 nepali bari. 2 inside SG and 1 outside SG opposite to pappu hotel. There is no health issues since they are much conscious about themselves and also about the one coming to fuck them. Lack of facilities are there and concerning; if you are regular and attached to one girl (just like I was) you may get a total private room allocation! That you will cost you around 1. 2 k for 1 hour (currently). Short time is 600 + 50 for condom and they sometimes also ask for tips. If you stay for ST, you may fuck her in a shared room with other guy fucking besides you (you can feel the live sex). There is one in tramline side (opposite to mazar), girls are beautiful but rooms are dingy. But it's kind of an experience..Thanks man for the details. However that only makes me hungry for more details. So if understand correctly you were regular at the one opp Pappu Hotel. Can you explain the process to select the girl. The only Nepali bari I have seen so far is the one on the right side of the gali when you enter from tramline side. Lot of Nepali girls would be sitting outside. However I was never sure how to approach them. Also whether there are better girls inside the building. Would appreciate your detailed guidance on the location and scene at all 3 of them.

Regarding Bangalore I guess you tried M&N duo. I haven't met them but wouldn't try 40+ WGs.

MongLover
02-07-22, 16:03
Have been struggling to get quality inde contact tried my luck at tinder and got connected to Moon. After chatting for few days we shared our number and decided to meet at a Gariahat cafe. That day we met and started some chit-chat regarding daily course of our lives. She is slim, fair and very nice to talk to. She is a single mother, budding youtuber and works with a real estate firm. That day we spent some 2 hours in that cafe and signed off. Upon returning home got a message that next day when we meet she wanted to give me a very tight hug. Now I got the clue and started planning for the next meeting. But had to wait for the 3 long weeks due to the 3rd wave as I was positive. Anyway after I got well texted her that wanted to meet. As decided we met again in that same cafe at Gariahat. That day she came in her own car and I must say she is a very good driver too. We ordered for coffee and started chatting she said she is looking for someone who will help her financially and in return she is ready to compromise. Now without wasting any further time I directly asked her how much is she expecting for a quality 3-4 hours time in a hotel room. She quoted 10 k I said it will be too much for me and said 6 k she smiled and changed the topic. Now in my head I was hell yes to fuck her. After sometime when we are about to sign off I said maximum I can afford is 8 k. She smiled and said only for you. I booked an Oyo and she drove me there (that day I didn't took my car). While on the way she said you are very lucky that you got a lady driver like her and we laughed.

Now coming straight to the deed as said earlier she is fair and slim, very good to hold a conversation. We started with DFK, a long foreplay followed by sloppy BJ and then doggy. Finished the 1st deed in missionary. Then ordered some food and started chatting again. She said she is a single mother and undergoing some financial crisis. She is open to meet but not at random. After around 2 hours we started the 2nd deed with some nice BJ and fucked her to my hearts content. I was very much satisfactory. We spent a good 3.5 hrs there and looking forward to meet her again. As a newbie the experience I had in this encounter was awesome. Damage was 8 k (2 shots)+ 2 k (hotel & food). Now with her permission I am ready to share her contact to serious fellow mongers and in return I am also expecting some good inde contacts as I always believe in sharing is caring.

Rrohitchnada
02-07-22, 18:39
Just opt for Preeti at PB.

She is the best.

Lots of reports about Riya and also Tia and and members have followed the reports so religiously. Now it is time to move on and experience fresh supplies.

Enjoy the freshness.

Hi guys,

New monger in town. I just discovered ISG a few weeks back. Have come across a lot if reports about Ria / Riya from PB spa. I have been to some MPs in Kolkata. Haven't had a great experience. Mainly because I look new to the scene, they quote damages wayy higher than what ISG regulars post. Anyway, I am trying to experience PB spa. Please help me with some hints of the name and / or location while I try to get the bitcoin part sorted for access to PMs. Thank you in advance.

Rrohitchnada
02-07-22, 18:42
Hi bro,

The concept of shared room is so exciting. Please detail this, and how to get such deals. Is this place outside ISG? How much risk involved, LE and goons?

Hi Bro.

There are 3 nepali bari. 2 inside SG and 1 outside SG opposite to pappu hotel. There is no health issues since they are much conscious about themselves and also about the one coming to fuck them. Lack of facilities are there and concerning; if you are regular and attached to one girl (just like I was) you may get a total private room allocation! That you will cost you around 1. 2 k for 1 hour (currently). Short time is 600 + 50 for condom and they sometimes also ask for tips. If you stay for ST, you may fuck her in a shared room with other guy fucking besides you (you can feel the live sex). There is one in tramline side (opposite to mazar), girls are beautiful but rooms are dingy. But it's kind of an experience..

Rrohitchnada
02-07-22, 18:44
Hi all,

Need reviews on Kajol, if any one has tried her.

No bro. They responded my WhatsApp just yesterday and said 6 girls were available including Ria, Kajol, Guddi and Liza. So they are definitely open.

By the way, any feedback on this Kajol girl in PB? Has anybody taken her. I have good experience with rest of the lot but Kajol is still untested by me.

WhizzBang
02-08-22, 02:25
Hi all,

Need reviews on Kajol, if any one has tried her.

Bro, check my old FR.
I was a noob and overpaid. Price is still the same. 1.25k + 1k.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2580700&viewfull=1#post2580700.

Mavhyd
02-08-22, 04:58
Durgapur and asansol hav a v v light mongering scene.

1-2 spa s provide FS.

And you have 2 red light areas. Kada road and lacchipur.

Indie scene is almost non existant.

Location of red light area and spa details can be easily deciphered by some google searches.

Cheers.

Mavhyd.

SilkCut
02-08-22, 08:29
Just opt for Preeti at PB.

She is the best.

Lots of reports about Riya and also Tia and and members have followed the reports so religiously. Now it is time to move on and experience fresh supplies.

Enjoy the freshness.Do you have a picture of Preeti?

Rraijadajeet
02-08-22, 19:34
Is anyone interested in joint monger to JD KD and Nepali Bari?

Rraijadajeet
02-08-22, 19:46
I have visited some of the spas in South Kol and the experience is somewhat mixed. I do not find many reports pertaining to spas in South Kol. I have seen a couple of spas near SC mall on A S Road. Can anyone provide more info about those spas, types of therapists available, their services, rates, etc?MP near L (famous cricket ground) more near SC mall. Was an MP. Charges were 1200/ short. They had a couple of NE birds and prity was the best in the lot. I made out with her a couple of times. Excellent service and pocket-friendly too.

2. the other one was at the back of SC mall. Charges 1000/ shot. , a small place with 10 birds. Rotating though. Misti was a girl can't forget. Fair, little chubby with a beautiful A. But after 3 visits I could not find her there. After covid, I don't think any of these 2 are functional. They keep on changing places.

JaicchaTai
02-08-22, 23:07
No bro. They responded my WhatsApp just yesterday and said 6 girls were available including Ria, Kajol, Guddi and Liza. So they are definitely open.

By the way, any feedback on this Kajol girl in PB? Has anybody taken her. I have good experience with rest of the lot but Kajol is still untested by me.Will be returning to Kolkata after 2 years, how can I schedule a session at PB? I promise to post a FR after my session.

Abhi9
02-09-22, 06:34
Here are the pictures bro. Have fun.

Enjoy.She looks nice. Would you be able to share what all she has on offer? Like does she offer BBJ, DFK or CIM?

FunRun
02-09-22, 08:35
Dear mates,

Was in Delhi for 2 months, so was not active in forum.

I am back to kol now.

Any feedback about the below girl.

SP Joy is requesting to take service.

Though I don't have +ve vibe about SP joy bcoz of past experience.

Still if someone availed service of this girl and can share feedback, I can think for giving a try.

Regards,

FunRun.

WolfWarrior
02-09-22, 09:43
Will be returning to Kolkata after 2 years, how can I schedule a session at PB? I promise to post a FR after my session.You can call the no. Associated with them and book someone in advance for a specific time period. At the counter hand over 1250 in exact amount to the manager. The charge for per shot is 1 k which you handover to the girl separately. Also make sure to carry your own protection.

OldMonk79
02-09-22, 12:07
Kada Road is a slum area. Not worth visiting. I went there a few years back, the lady just lifted her skirt up and asked me to start pumping her. No foreplay nothing. I just walked out. Anyways she was charging me just 700 bucks and the place was actually a hut. There is a whole line of huts on kada road and about 100-150 women, sort of a mini SG but very very downscale. I'd say avoid kada road.

Durgapur and asansol hav a v v light mongering scene.

1-2 spa s provide FS.

And you have 2 red light areas. Kada road and lacchipur.

Indie scene is almost non existant.

Location of red light area and spa details can be easily deciphered by some google searches.

Cheers.

Mavhyd.

TheSecretDaddy
02-09-22, 12:11
Hi bro,

The concept of shared room is so exciting. Please detail this, and how to get such deals. Is this place outside ISG? How much risk involved, LE and goons?Hi,

As I said aforth, there are 3 nepali baris you can try. One inside SG (opposite to Ghazi's mazaar). You will find pimps of other buildings too specially since the building no. 6 is just adjacent to it. You have to enter the den from tramline side (KD side) I. E via Rabindra sarani. I have went numerous times never faced any LE issue. But many times I have encountered LE van standing just opposite to the pappu hotel. I always make sure I go by evening around 7 pm and come within half an hour.

Never encountered any goons menace too! Just go, fuck and come out.

TheSecretDaddy
02-09-22, 13:23
Thanks for the share wanted to know from long about the Nepali bari details. Sometimes you really get good gems in low-priced dens. The Nepali bari you mentioned opposite Pappu hotel, is it near bapi dar bari? Any idea.Hi,

Yes Bapi dar bari is there! I don't have any idea whether its still operating there. Nepali bari is just there only after you cross bapi dar bari at your left! Quality of gals are good and you may end up fucking a nepali beauty. Most of the gals wears saree which I missed in the bari opposite to mazaar and are tall and busty. Also the building has 2 floors and like a typical old design with balconies (which you won't find in the one near mazar). What I personally liked is that nepali girls wearing saree in that building, but I have had my permanent pussy in the mazar building (Chameli); she was one hell of beauty with tattoos and specs. I don't know whether she is still there or left! It's a gap of 4 years. I do visit SG but not Nepali baris anymore.

Lachhipur Wala
02-09-22, 13:24
Hi,

As I said aforth, there are 3 nepali baris you can try. One inside SG (opposite to Ghazi's mazaar). You will find pimps of other buildings too specially since the building no. 6 is just adjacent to it. You have to enter the den from tramline side (KD side) I. E via Rabindra sarani. I have went numerous times never faced any LE issue. But many times I have encountered LE van standing just opposite to the pappu hotel. I always make sure I go by evening around 7 pm and come within half an hour.

Never encountered any goons menace too! Just go, fuck and come out.Nepali bari midway durgacharan street in biggest having largest number of girls. Sharing rooms with curtains are there. By paying little more, you can get good girl and room. Bari on main tramline is avoidable as you may be looted.

TheSecretDaddy
02-09-22, 13:29
Thanks man for the details. However that only makes me hungry for more details. So if understand correctly you were regular at the one opp Pappu Hotel. Can you explain the process to select the girl. The only Nepali bari I have seen so far is the one on the right side of the gali when you enter from tramline side. Lot of Nepali girls would be sitting outside. However I was never sure how to approach them. Also whether there are better girls inside the building. Would appreciate your detailed guidance on the location and scene at all 3 of them.

Regarding Bangalore I guess you tried M&N duo. I haven't met them but wouldn't try 40+ WGs.Hi Man,

I was regular to opposite to the mazar one. Opposite to the nepali bari you will see a pan shop. I generally go and smoke and have some cold drinks, meanwhile checking out all th girls sitting over there. If I like someone, I directly walk over to the building and ask the girl to come. Sometime there are better girls inside too (some sitting in the room, some getting fucked by another client). Take your time and pick a girl of your choice. Almost everyone is same with their services.

Bohemaniaa
02-09-22, 15:01
Here are the pictures bro. Have fun.

Enjoy.Right bro, she is good, the way she comes on from the lower part of your body licking and kissing all the way up it's good feeling, her signature move.

Bohemaniaa
02-09-22, 15:10
Have been struggling to get quality inde contact tried my luck at tinder and got connected to Moon. After chatting for few days we shared our number and decided to meet at a Gariahat cafe. That day we met and started some chit-chat regarding daily course of our lives. She is slim, fair and very nice to talk to. She is a single mother, budding youtuber and works with a real estate firm. That day we spent some 2 hours in that cafe and signed off. Upon returning home got a message that next day when we meet she wanted to give me a very tight hug. Now I got the clue and started planning for the next meeting. But had to wait for the 3 long weeks due to the 3rd wave as I was positive. Anyway after I got well texted her that wanted to meet. As decided we met again in that same cafe at Gariahat. That day she came in her own car and I must say she is a very good driver too. We ordered for coffee and started chatting she said she is looking for someone who will help her financially and in return she is ready to compromise. Now without wasting any further time I directly asked her how much is she expecting for a quality 3-4 hours time in a hotel room. She quoted 10 k I said it will be too much for me and said 6 k she smiled and changed the topic. Now in my head I was hell yes to fuck her. After sometime when we are about to sign off I said maximum I can afford is 8 k. She smiled and said only for you. I booked an Oyo and she drove me there (that day I didn't took my car). While on the way she said you are very lucky that you got a lady driver like her and we laughed.

Now coming straight to the deed as said earlier she is fair and slim, very good to hold a conversation. We started with DFK, a long foreplay followed by sloppy BJ and then doggy. Finished the 1st deed in missionary. Then ordered some food and started chatting again. She said she is a single mother and undergoing some financial crisis. She is open to meet but not at random. After around 2 hours we started the 2nd deed with some nice BJ and fucked her to my hearts content. I was very much satisfactory. We spent a good 3.5 hrs there and looking forward to meet her again. As a newbie the experience I had in this encounter was awesome. Damage was 8 k (2 shots)+ 2 k (hotel & food). Now with her permission I am ready to share her contact to serious fellow mongers and in return I am also expecting some good inde contacts as I always believe in sharing is caring.Nice find, now it's time to floww your inbox and Jack up the demand, 8 k will be 15 in no time. Cheerio.

Siddharth177
02-09-22, 19:32
Arrived in Kol. Called up Dyuti. She was not doing well and referred Susmita for the deed.

Susmita directly interacted about the cost without Paro and the deal was finalized.

Met her at a well known hotel at Rajarhat, deed started with chit chat over a few pegs of drinks.

Damn sexy, excellent communication skills (better than Dyuti), pure girlfriend behaviour.

Lovely evening spent, open to all positions except anal.

Doesn't have issues with my fantasies like Dyuti, supportive to everything she can do.

ZOrchid
02-10-22, 04:48
Hi,

Recently (5 days back) came across a profile in MR. Looked classy, slim and dusky; mentions 6 k / HR. Looked good and contacted thru tg. She quotes 22 k / night. Today when I checked, her profile is not seen in MR.

Anyone had her? She good?

I haven't started the bargaining process as yet. Fixing for 2 weeks from now.

Thanks.

ZOrchid
02-10-22, 05:46
Hi bro,

Had Susmita last month (see my FR). Agree she is a gem, but her BJ is quite bad. Think her boobs are enhanced too. As mentioned, totally it came to around 18 k for the night, through Paro. How much without Paro?

Thanks.

Arrived in Kol. Called up Dyuti. She was not doing well and referred Susmita for the deed.

Susmita directly interacted about the cost without Paro and the deal was finalized.

Met her at a well known hotel at Rajarhat, deed started with chit chat over a few pegs of drinks.

Damn sexy, excellent communication skills (better than Dyuti), pure girlfriend behaviour.

Doesn't have issues with my fantasies like Dyuti, supportive to everything she can do.

Goldy2410
02-10-22, 06:33

Doesn't have issues with my fantasies like Dyuti, supportive to everything she can do.Great FR Siddharth brother.

Will be obliged if you can please share their direct number on my PM which is open. I have contact of their SP but will like to contact them directly.

TIA.

Avi 0018
02-10-22, 07:20
Hello everyone. I'll be visiting kolkata on the 13th. I've heard the city is full of amazing spa centers with amazing services.

Looking forward to try one. I've no clue where they are in the city. Kindly help.

Also, my first time in Spa. So please tell me the procedure and precautions.

Thankyou. Willing to exchange contacts from Delhi.

Vice Captain
02-10-22, 07:21
Any recommendation of the girls from the Thai spa quest mall?They bring in new therapists from time to time. I haven't been there in a while but my favourite was Saniya. She's gorgeous, great body (much better than Vienna in Mani Square) great service and not as greedy as the others with whom you have to been on your top bargaining game. But others are quiet good as well- far better than what you would get in other spas. However, please avoid this certain therapist who is a bit older and dies her hair blonde. I can't quiet recall her name and while she'll still better than most spa girls in the city, I feel she doesn't entirely justify the premium you would pay for Thai Spa as she's not as pretty as her colleagues, her boobs are smallish and while she is friendly and makes you comfortable she was the only one that didn't blow me away there.

P.S. I have never tried local and NE girls there. There is no way I can justify that hefty counter charge for locals. Will let you know if I change my mind.

Avi 0018
02-10-22, 07:24
Visited this spa today, local and ne choices.

Selected local girl, she offered b2 b for 2 k.

Massage was nice, girl good looking and had nice toned body and good fruits. She however started hurrying towards end.

Overall ok experience can be tried once if no other option available.Hey brother. Visiting Kolkata soon. Mind tellingme where this spa is?

Avi 0018
02-10-22, 07:38
I had always had a thing for Nepali girls. Met quite a few of them in Bangalore. But the fantasy of visiting Nepali Bari still remains. Could never gather the courage to go there as it sounded shady from earlier reviews. Can anyone guide me as to where to find a premium Nepali girl in SG and whether it is safe health wise as well to visit Nepali Bari.Where in blr?

Gim399
02-10-22, 09:01
Do you have any experience about callgin girls? Those appeared to be too good to be true. Are they (any of them) genuine or scams?

WhizzBang
02-10-22, 09:47

Doesn't have issues with my fantasies like Dyuti, supportive to everything she can do.Can you share the pic bro??

Jignu80
02-10-22, 09:49
Hey brother. Visiting Kolkata soon. Mind tellingme where this spa is?Send you pm.

BoredBong
02-10-22, 11:43
One of my non-ISG monger friend came from Kerala and asked for few indie / SP contact. I provided SP Paro / James / Pradeep / Joy / Riya Dumdum and few known indie contacts. I guess he was tight on budget and visited Riya Dumdum and took M there. He was satisfied and praised the service. I never visited Riya, so thought of visiting her place and try the same bird. Had a chat with Riya and deal fixed for Mampi for 2. 5 k for 2 shots.

I visited the place on one fine afternoon. Her place is between Dumdum and Nagerbazar. Called her once I reached the landmark. She directed me to her apartment which is in a normal neighbourhood. I saw few boys who were chatting in a nearby corner were looking at me awkwardly when I was entering the apartment. May be saw the influx of unknown men in that apt. Met the lady M. Far from the photoshopped picture, just slightly better than maids. We entered the room and within few minutes she said lets start the first session. It was mechanical to be precise. No DFK, smelly P so no DATY, boobs were handful and I played with them. BBJ was there but I had such a repulsion that I did not enjoyed at all. Put on see and started fucking in standing position. She came on top afterward and I came. She cleaned herself first and then I went to the washroom. After I came back she told lets start the second round. I said I just finished off and I may not have an erection right now. She insisted and I obliged. I was not feeling good at all and Johnny responded likewise. She tried for 15 minutes with no result. I told lets pack up. Paid her 2. 5 k and came out of the apartment in frustration.

Overall I wasted 2. 5 k and my time over this cheap fuck and won't repeat. I am thinking to severe friendship with my friend who praised M here. LOL. Such a bad taste he has. A lesson learned.

Boredbong.

Avi 0018
02-10-22, 13:38
I have had the good fortune of mongering over last 25 years in many parts of the world, including USA, EU, Brasil and India. Here in Kolkata, thanks to a lot of senior mongers, most notably FAW, I could meet
really excellent girls such as meghna, tanu, dyuti and several more from Paro's stable all whose names I do not recall. In addition, had numerous thai girls both in the thai spa's here as well as in Bangkok.
The attached pics are some of my favorites from Brasil, who became friends at that time. Due to covid, I had stopped monegring but hope to get back in the scene very soon. My long time fantasy is a threesome in
Kolkata, which I am yet to fulfil. The photo with the two girls in Brasil invokes great meories of the most lustful threesome I have ever had.

Many people have reached out to me to share my mongering experience In US so here it is.

There are few reputed sites in us which I have mainly used. Eroticmonkey, eros and tnaboard. Eroticmonkey is slightly better version of locanto. Eros is very sophisticated, providers cost more as well here. Tnaboard is best of 2 worlds, almost all indes so fair price, minimum frauds if you only go with providers with reviews.

Most of my experience have been through tnaboard.

1. Few providers have super model type looks and they provide great experience as well but all covered, no GFE so no kissing.

2. Few providers are super model like and they provide you both GFE and pse (pornstar type all kinks allowed).

3. Few are decent looking by us standards and still do not provide GFE or pse.

4. Few providers are decent looking and go all in to satisfy you.

Latina girls are the best in the world. They are tight and great appetite for sex. Americans are very kinky and aggressive but more often they are very loose. Koreans will blow your mind with their experience, they even offer pse where you can do without condom and even cum inside which is scary to me but people here take medicine beforehand to avoid HIV who do these stunts. I was amazed to see such innocent looking girl doing craziest shit.

I only go for GFE but sometimes I have went for the non GFE girls just for the sheer looks and I have been surprised with CBJ.

Damages vary from $300/ hour to $500/ hour. This includes 2 shot. Some Asians will allow 3 shots. I sometimes even take quick visit (QV) which is 1 shot 15 minutes $140-180. I have been with girls from age 18-29. Once I had a girl who was 19 but has a baby and she is a nurse. This was pretty shocking. Americans are sometimes into the act so much thry forget that this is transactional. Example once an American did not allow BBBJ but after the sex asked me to remove see and paint her face. She took a photo then of her messed up face and posted on reddit and other kinky groups.

As you can imagine the experience is wild and nothing can beat that experience probably in Europe. One of my tinder hookup (Indian) is planning to go to Amsterdam to try swingers club with me which will be once in a lifetime experience.

Attaching some of the providers pictures here, they are mostly in the west coast.

Send you pm.Hey brother, no pm received. Can you pm again. Please and thanku.

Avi 0018
02-10-22, 14:06
Hello everyone,

Stumbled across this forum by accident and have been engrossed for the last few hours in reading the experiences of the members here. I am yet to figure out a way to buy subscription without paying digitally but am sure there must be a way. Anyways, all the reading has encouraged me to share some experiences of my own. As this is going to be my first FR, I hope I don't violate any forum guidelines and also hope it helps the members here.

The experience is a little old. Around 6 months back and is of my first threesome. Happened at a spa. BFS - located near the crossing named after one of the city's leading battery manufacturers. As this was just after the second lockdown, I had called ahead to check whether they were open or not and did they have NE or Thai therapists. It seems they had some kind of pull and they kept running behind closed doors but with only local therapists. The lady who answered the phone politely asked me to come down and offered me the directions to their establishment.

Now, the place is a little smaller than the well established Thai spas located in malls but not shabby or dark. Seemed clean enough. The old lady at the counter was the same one who answered the phone and was quite talkative. She started speaking about the safety precautions their girls had to take and about how business had dried up due to the lockdown whereas all I wanted to do was take a look at the therapists. Turns out they only allow you to choose the therapist once you are inside the room and have paid for the massage. Counter charges were 2 k.

There are 2 rooms, which I later found out during my second visit- the one on the left has poor lights and I was shown into this particular room. Three therapists came one by one in the room and I rather liked 2 of them. Can't remember the names but one was a tally dusky young girl of not more than 20-21 and another a little shorter plump middle aged woman with huge tits. So converted the massage to four hands with extras. The old lady was a tough one to bargain with and had to shell out another 4 k with the promise of 2 shots. One each with each therapist.

The massage that followed was quite ordinary but after about 20 minutes or so, the action started with both girls taking turns at sucking me off. What followed was pure bliss!! Will try and objectively put it into scores:

Attitude. Both girls were eager to please, maybe due to the lockdown and lack of clients. 9/10.

Face. Not lookers, but not maid type profiles either. 5/10.

BJ. Not bad, but the young lady used some teeth which a bit of turnoff. 6/10.

B2 be Sandwich. Excellent, lying down with my head motorboating in those big tits and getting my ass rubbed by a hot young crotch was a unique experience. 10/10.

Anal. Did not try, but tried inserting a finger in the young one's back to which she objected. Didn't push further. 0/10.

4 Play. Had a tough time explaining them to rub their pussies simultaneously on johnny but got them to rub their ass cheeks and did a long due fantasy of titty fucking 2 pairs of tities simultaneously. 10/10.

Sex. Both girls were involved in the act. The first shot was in missionary with the short fat lady, came quite early due to all the excitement. But second shot with the young tigress was after a lot of positions. Doggy, WOT, even lifted her while WOT before finally ending with me standing at the edge of the bed and her lying on the table. The best part was the short lady coming behind me at the end and rubbing herself on my ass and trying to hold johnny as I kept humping the young girl on the table. 9/10.

Overall, an experience to cherish. Maybe because it was my first threesome. Tipped them each 0.5 k and promised to return. Total damage including tips - 7 k (may have overpaid, but was comparing the damage to the Thai spas and thinking with johnny).

Second visit after about a month was quite frustrating though. None of the old therapists were present. Took all 3 therapists available that day for a total damage of 7 k at the counter itself but none were interested in the service or the massage. In fact, one seemed underage and went back once I asked them all to undress after the usual 15-20 minutes of oil rubbing was done. The other 2 therapists also did not entertain any requests of foreplay but kept sucking mechanically. Got irritated in the end and fucked one of them angrily in miss and asked the other one to just shower me up after the deed was done. Didn't even go for the second shot.

WIR. No, Never.

Cheers, will share some more experiences and hope to be able to contribute to the forum like a good samaritan!Which spa brother?

Aloochaap1223
02-10-22, 20:11
Hello everyone. I'll be visiting kolkata on the 13th. I've heard the city is full of amazing spa centers with amazing services.

Looking forward to try one. I've no clue where they are in the city. Kindly help.

Also, my first time in Spa. So please tell me the procedure and precautions.

Thankyou. Willing to exchange contacts from Delhi.You can try V nesa in Salt Lake (1.5 K-1. 8 K counter depends on you + 2.5 K FS). I visited there few months ago. Tried Ms R.

You can also try the famous PB Spa (Counter 1200 + 1 K per shot to girl). There are many FRs here.

If you are looking for indie fun. Shreya's den could be good bet (Standard 2 K per shot).

FirstPrinciple
02-10-22, 20:46
Hi everyone,

An infrequent monger here, visiting Kolkata, but someone who is incredibly turned on by class and confidence. Looking for leads as the title describes, for example someone very well educated or someone who has a high social standing, which I guess is too much to ask for. One would expect SA would answer these requirements, but it's a huge disappointment. Anyhow, if any of you has anything to share, I can help with some contacts of my own. Also happy to exchange non-pro contacts if it's your personal find or someone you've groomed.

Mushafir
02-10-22, 21:55
Hello everyone,

Stumbled across this forum by accident and have been engrossed for the last few hours in reading the experiences of the members here. I am yet to figure out a way to buy subscription without paying digitally but am sure there must be a way. Anyways, all the reading has encouraged me to share some experiences of my own. As this is going to be my first FR, I hope I don't violate any forum guidelines and also hope it helps the members here.

The experience is a little old. Around 6 months back and is of my first threesome. Happened at a spa. BFS - located near the crossing named after one of the city's leading battery manufacturers. As this was just after the second lockdown, I had called ahead to check whether they were open or not and did they have NE or Thai therapists. It seems they had some kind of pull and they kept running behind closed doors but with only local therapists. The lady who answered the phone politely asked me to come down and offered me the directions to their establishment.

Now, the place is a little smaller than the well established Thai spas located in malls but not shabby or dark. Seemed clean enough. The old lady at the counter was the same one who answered the phone and was quite talkative. She started speaking about the safety precautions their girls had to take and about how business had dried up due to the lockdown whereas all I wanted to do was take a look at the therapists. Turns out they only allow you to choose the therapist once you are inside the room and have paid for the massage. Counter charges were 2 k..They had their branch at balygunjj phari. Now moved to exist. Pure money minting place.

Mushafir
02-10-22, 22:01
Have been struggling to get quality inde contact tried my luck at tinder and got connected to Moon. After chatting for few days we shared our number and decided to meet at a Gariahat cafe. That day we met and started some chit-chat regarding daily course of our lives. She is slim, fair and very nice to talk to. She is a single mother, budding youtuber and works with a real estate firm. That day we spent some 2 hours in that cafe and signed off. Upon returning home got a message that next day when we meet she wanted to give me a very tight hug. Now I got the clue and started planning for the next meeting. But had to wait for the 3 long weeks due to the 3rd wave as I was positive. Anyway after I got well texted her that wanted to meet. As decided we met again in that same cafe at Gariahat. That day she came in her own car and I must say she is a very good driver too. We ordered for coffee and started chatting she said she is looking for someone who will help her financially and in return she is ready to compromise. Now without wasting any further time I directly asked her how much is she expecting for a quality 3-4 hours time in a hotel room. She quoted 10 k I said it will be too much for me and said 6 k she smiled and changed the topic. Now in my head I was hell yes to fuck her. After sometime when we are about to sign off I said maximum I can afford is 8 k. She smiled and said only for you. I booked an Oyo and she drove me there (that day I didn't took my car). While on the way she said you are very lucky that you got a lady driver like her and we laughed.She is MILF. Age 35+. 8 k is too much considering other expenses like hotel and booze. I have already offered her 4 k.

Don't hike the rate.

Sumdayako
02-10-22, 23:02
Hi,

Recently (5 days back) came across a profile in MR. Looked classy, slim and dusky; mentions 6 k / HR. Looked good and contacted thru tg. She quotes 22 k / night. Today when I checked, her profile is not seen in MR.

Anyone had her? She good?

I haven't started the bargaining process as yet. Fixing for 2 weeks from now..Can't comment about the service! She is quoting 22 k because she is in SA. I connected to her via SA platform and brought het down to 8 k for few hours, she was quoting the same 22 k and had a copy paste message which she sent. But didn't meet her though as I was interested to meet genuine new babes rather than WG in SA.

Rimmer069
02-11-22, 06:36
Dada,

Every Johnny has a different taste of pussy. And at times depending on mood and budget Johnny may seek different class of pussies. Such KLPDs happened multiple times with me. But Kolkata is mongering paradise in India. I started my journey here some 13 years back and on a low budget of 2. 5 to 3 k drilled enough pussies. Have moved on from that level but still just for kink once in a blue moon like to drill maid types. I suggest you get onto SA. The best VFM intelli pussies on SA are available in Kolkata. But you need to be a sharp shooter and catch them young. 10-12 k for 4-5 hrs with 2-3 drills is what you can get from non-pro or semi-pro ones if you click the right icons. But needs certain level of people skills and time. But experience is different. Sad I don't stay in Kolkata anymore. Else would have settled for a long term arrangement with 3-4 pussies. However, whenever I visit mongering paradise on work trips 4-5 times a year I make it a point to eat some Misti gud. Nothing can beat the sweetness of a Bangla gud. The non-pro ones like to hunt on their own and prefers initial convo on SA only. Ref doesn't work much unless the person referring is on a LTA with the pussy. Just my 2 cents from a humble monger. Cheers to city of sweet pussies.

One of my non-ISG monger friend came from Kerala and asked for few indie / SP contact. I provided SP Paro / James / Pradeep / Joy / Riya Dumdum and few known indie contacts. I guess he was tight on budget and visited Riya Dumdum and took M there. He was satisfied and praised the service. I never visited Riya, so thought of visiting her place and try the same bird. Had a chat with Riya and deal fixed for Mampi for 2.5 k for 2 shots.

I visited the place on one fine afternoon. Her place is between Dumdum and Nagerbazar. Called her once I reached the landmark. She directed me to her apartment which is in a normal neighbourhood. I saw few boys who were chatting in a nearby corner were looking at me awkwardly when I was entering the apartment. May be saw the influx of unknown men in that apt. Met the lady M. Far from the photoshopped picture, just slightly better than maids. We entered the room and within few minutes she said lets start the first session. It was mechanical to be precise. No DFK, smelly P so no DATY, boobs were handful and I played with them. BBJ was there but I had such a repulsion that I did not enjoyed at all. Put on see and started fucking in standing position. She came on top afterward and I came. She cleaned herself first and then I went to the washroom. After I came back she told lets start the second round..

RussianLover19
02-11-22, 08:07
One of my non-ISG monger friend came from Kerala and asked for few indie / SP contact. I provided SP Paro / James / Pradeep / Joy / Riya Dumdum and few known indie contacts. I guess he was tight on budget and visited Riya Dumdum and took M there. He was satisfied and praised the service. I never visited Riya, so thought of visiting her place and try the same bird. Had a chat with Riya and deal fixed for Mampi for 2. 5 k for 2 shots.

I visited the place on one fine afternoon. Her place is between Dumdum and Nagerbazar. Called her once I reached the landmark. She directed me to her apartment which is in a normal neighbourhood. I saw few boys who were chatting in a nearby corner were looking at me awkwardly when I was entering the apartment. May be saw the influx of unknown men in that apt. Met the lady M. Far from the photoshopped picture, just slightly better than maids. We entered the room and within few minutes she said lets start the first session. It was mechanical to be precise. No DFK, smelly P so no DATY, boobs were handful and I played with them. BBJ was there but I had such a repulsion that I did not enjoyed at all. Put on see and started fucking in standing position. She came on top afterward and I came. She cleaned herself first and then I went to the washroom. After I came back she told lets start the second round. I said I just finished off and I may not have an erection right now. She insisted and I obliged. I was not feeling good at all and Johnny responded likewise. She tried for 15 minutes with no result..Just a thought. Your friend might have picked the right M and you misjudged and picked the wrong M. Even though the right M is not at all a looker and with slight Mongolian touch but the service is absolutely mind blowing or at least it was as I took her when she was new to this. Don't go to a SP for 2 shots in their den. You would be upset! If the need be, take an indie in oyo for 3-4 hour time but def the cost would be at least double from what you paid.

PritamPyare
02-11-22, 08:16
Sir,

You seem quite experienced in SA. What would be a good range for 2-3 hrs lady. Please guide. I am new here and also taken SA subscription. So please help.

Can't comment about the service! She is quoting 22 k because she is in SA. I connected to her via SA platform and brought het down to 8 k for few hours, she was quoting the same 22 k and had a copy paste message which she sent. But didn't meet her though as I was interested to meet genuine new babes rather than WG in SA.

BoredBong
02-11-22, 08:29
She is MILF. Age 35+. 8 k is too much considering other expenses like hotel and booze. I have already offered her 4 k.

Don't hike the rate.Dear Mushafir Bhai.

Did you meet her at 4 k for 2 shots? If not then in case the lady is classy and provide good service then 7 k /8 k for 2 shots is not too bad I guess (better if negotiated down at 6 k-7 k though), considering other MILFs are marketed at 11 k for 2 shots.

Boredbong.

BoredBong
02-11-22, 08:36
Can't comment about the service! She is quoting 22 k because she is in SA. I connected to her via SA platform and brought het down to 8 k for few hours, she was quoting the same 22 k and had a copy paste message which she sent. But didn't meet her though as I was interested to meet genuine new babes rather than WG in SA.Checked her profile at MR few days back and contacted at her telegram account. She quoted 15 k for 2 shots /3 hrs. Politely counter offered 7 k for the same. She got furious and posted some long copy-pasted marketing gyan to validate her price point. Gave her some piece of my mind and moved on. Service from that kind of arrogant girl who have no idea of service industry can never be good.

Boredbong.

ToyBoyCal
02-11-22, 09:28
Have been struggling to get quality inde contact tried my luck at tinder and got connected to Moon. After chatting for few days we shared our number and decided to meet at a Gariahat cafe. That day we met and started some chit-chat regarding daily course of our lives. She is slim, fair and very nice to talk to. She is a single mother, budding youtuber and works with a real estate firm. That day we spent some 2 hours in that cafe and signed off. Upon returning home got a message that next day when we meet she wanted to give me a very tight hug. Now I got the clue and started planning for the next meeting. But had to wait for the 3 long weeks due to the 3rd wave as I was positive. Anyway after I got well texted her that wanted to meet. As decided we met again in that same cafe at Gariahat. That day she came in her own car and I must say she is a very good driver too. We ordered for coffee and started chatting she said she is looking for someone who will help her financially and in return she is ready to compromise. Now without wasting any further time I directly asked her how much is she expecting for a quality 3-4 hours time in a hotel room. She quoted 10 k I said it will be too much for me and said 6 k she smiled and changed the topic. Now in my head I was hell yes to fuck her. After sometime when we are about to sign off I said maximum I can afford is 8 k. She smiled and said only for you. I booked an Oyo and she drove me there (that day I didn't took my car). While on the way she said you are very lucky that you got a lady driver like her and we laughed.Hey buddy,

She seems like my kinda gal. Please do pm me her contact details and also reference name.

Thanks and cheers.

Jignu80
02-11-22, 10:10
Hey brother, no pm received. Can you pm again. Please and thanku.Send you pm again pl check.

NewInPune
02-11-22, 11:59
Met Dolly. Thanks to Badal.

Very friendly indie. Petit girl. Probably 5 ft or so. Very slim. Checked her ID before taking her to the room to make sure she isn't underage.

Hygienic and very cooperative. Simple girl. Full DFK, GFE, did BBBJ, mish, doggy, WOT, . Everything other than anal which I wasnt interested in either.

Has weird front teeth. Else quite a cute girl.

Damage: 3 K + trans + hotel.

Boobs. Tight and firm be cups. Not very large but I played with them to my hearts content.

Kitty. Quite tight for a WG.

Service - 10.

WIR. Unlikely, not too big on repeats.

Please don't flood my inbox unless you have similar indies to exchange.

Dolly Roy lake town. Doly was young, very fair, fit and slim figure. We agreed for 1 sht. Her service was very good. She was friendly and do all position. DFK was good. . Overall a good experience.
Very cooperative.
Face 7.
DFK 8.
Boobs 6.
Service 8.
Damage: 3 k + (oyo).

IronMonger007
02-11-22, 15:20
You can try V nesa in Salt Lake (1.5 K-1. 8 K counter depends on you + 2.5 K FS). I visited there few months ago. Tried Ms R.

You can also try the famous PB Spa (Counter 1200 + 1 K per shot to girl). There are many FRs here.

If you are looking for indie fun. Shreya's den could be good bet (Standard 2 K per shot).I did not like 0 b a lot willing to give it one more shot. But have pmd you for Shreya's den. Would you mind sharing please.

IronMonger007
02-11-22, 17:02
I got these pics from Joy. Worth it? Any FRs?

IronMonger007
02-11-22, 17:15
Dear mates,

Was in Delhi for 2 months, so was not active in forum.

I am back to kol now.

Any feedback about the below girl.

SP Joy is requesting to take service.

Though I don't have +ve vibe about SP joy bcoz of past experience.

Still if someone availed service of this girl and can share feedback, I can think for giving a try.

Regards,

FunRun.Did you take her? How was the experience?

FunRun
02-11-22, 19:25
Not yet.

No feedback, hence couldn't make mind.

SP Joy is not reliable in terms of girls quality and service.

Regards,

FunRun.

Did you take her? How was the experience?

FountainHead
02-11-22, 19:43
Does her number end with 474?

Dolly Roy lake town. Doly was young, very fair, fit and slim figure. We agreed for 1 sht. Her service was very good. She was friendly and do all position. DFK was good. . Overall a good experience.

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

FountainHead
02-11-22, 19:45
It's near Exide crossing. On the opposite foot to haldiram's in a small alley.

Which spa brother?

FountainHead
02-11-22, 19:47
She has been discussed multiple times in the forum but not sure if her digits end with 414?

Just a thought. Your friend might have picked the right M and you misjudged and picked the wrong M. Even though the right M is not at all a looker and with slight Mongolian touch but the service is absolutely mind blowing or at least it was as I took her when she was new to this. Don't go to a SP for 2 shots in their den. You would be upset! If the need be, take an indie in oyo for 3-4 hour time but def the cost would be at least double from what you paid.

FunRun
02-11-22, 20:06
I think it will be fake. The pics are too tempting and the price quote is relatively very low.

I saw the Kolkata page. They are like. Models. Too good to be true. Don't know if anyone has any experience with callgin in Kolkata.

Regards,

FunRun.

Do you have any experience iabout callgin girls? Those appeared to be too good to be true. Are they (any of them) genuine or scams?

NeilRoy
02-11-22, 20:21
This sound like stupid really, but what is the full form of SA, being mentioned a lot these days. If writing in open looks stupid as well, someone please PM me to explain.

NeilRoy
02-11-22, 20:42
Will be returning to Kolkata after 2 years, how can I schedule a session at PB? I promise to post a FR after my session.First get a subscription and get the pm active. Else nobody will be able to help you.

Aksmn
02-12-22, 05:58
This sound like stupid really, but what is the full form of SA, being mentioned a lot these days. If writing in open looks stupid as well, someone please PM me to explain.It is seeking arrangement.

https://www.seeking.com/

Aksmn
02-12-22, 06:04
This sound like stupid really, but what is the full form of SA, being mentioned a lot these days. If writing in open looks stupid as well, someone please PM me to explain.It is seeking arrangement.

https://www.seeking.com/

SamrinRoy
02-12-22, 10:44
She has been discussed multiple times in the forum but not sure if her digits end with 0414?No Man. Her no ending with 954.

Sumdayako
02-12-22, 11:30
Sir,

You seem quite experienced in SA. What would be a good range for 2-3 hrs lady. Please guide. I am new here and also taken SA subscription. So please help.Hey Pritam,

Please don't call me sir, I am just a normal personal. I just find SA a good fit for my adventures. Few guidelines I follow. 1) Subscription: Don't renew your subscription every month. Collect as many TG / contact as possible. You can subscribe once every quarter, it's more than enough. Maintain discretion (depends on individual*) I always use g playcards purchased in cash to buy subscription and have a separate mongering phone. 2) Filter: Girls putting in exposing pics clicked by 3rd person are generally WG or pimps (My own opinion & experience). Try connecting to girls who have selfie, blurred pics. You can ask for pics later. Be polite, Communicate in English and say something decent (I have 100% response rate till now and generally filter out girls outside SA in TG) Having a good communication is important, it filters out pimps and WG.

Remember you are looking for sugar babies, there are other options if you just want to satisfy you needs 3) Allowance: I have worked a lot and have decent money to burn but, in my same mind my highest fixed is 15 k even if it is miss India. You will get all sort of quotation. Always remember it's not just the look but overall experience. Don't let your dick dominate your intellect. If I perceive a girl is a gold digger or is asking high for allowance, politely tell them I am looking for frequent arrangement let's say 5-7 time in a month, But for first meet I won't go more than 15 k. By economy of scale they will earn a lot. If a girl is not ready politely decline but keep the connection and communication open. 15 k is a huge amount. If a girl asks me I generally say 10-12 k based on personal judgment. I have met girls for 6 k as well, It's a self learning by your own experience, and one will learn how to keep the allowance in check with time. LT or ST; Intercourse will last for few minutes most of the time you will be just talking and foreplaying, look for the overall experience and not just sex. 4) Place of meet: I prefer * Hotels, Just book for double occupancy, Dress properly and have a presence. No * hotel will decline you entry if you are confident. You may feel embarrassed though, if your girl is dressed like a ****. During check-in just say I may have guest joining in, if they ask for name just give any. Be confident and walk like you don't give a shit to anyone: whether you are walking with a black, white, Asian, European, girl many time younger than you or anyone it doesn't matter. Also, I have filtered out best hotels suited for self for mongering overtime: hotels which has big lobby and cafeteria place. Few Hotels which does not require key card to access Lift etc (It doesn't matter though). I generally call a regular babe directly to room. **Important: don't give your room number or name in the first meet, Always meet in the lobby or cafeteria, If the girl is not as depicted as shown in picture take a you turn. Don't get scared of any situation any simulate your worst case scenarios in the mind.

**If you want to go for more economical option go for Oyo, any other branded hotel chains or take few hours booking in * hotels, same rules applies there. 5) Before the meet: I confirm one day before, and before 5 PM in the evening (only for late night meets). If I feel slightest of getting duped or girl not turning up. I quickly look for another girl till 6 pm. If everything fails I head to a Spa and get myself satisfied, eat good food, drink and return back to normal.

Most important: Just be a nice person, it will be reciprocated. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, today's AI enabled camera will make even a maid type girl look like Katrina (No offence meant to anyone). Make your own judgement, Taste and flavour are not the same for everyone, read reviews but make your own call on the said ratings. Read FRs you will get lot of insight. And if you meet a nice girl stick with her for long term.

Sumdayako
02-12-22, 11:46
Sir,

You seem quite experienced in SA. What would be a good range for 2-3 hrs lady. Please guide. I am new here and also taken SA subscription. So please help.By the way, my highest bid for SA Kolkata is 12 k generally I was able to bring them below 10 k to 7-8 k for almost 90% of the girls I connected. Its fairly easy to negotiate with Kolkata SA girls but difficult to find good gems. In Mumbai and Delhi my highest bid is 15 k. I found nice girls there and still keep in touch. In Kolkata, last year I met a Nepali 19 year old Komal and 18 year college girl. Komal deleted TG and the college girl is focusing on her study. Took Komal for 7 k and college girl for 10 k both were nice. Note: I don't have their contact now!

Sumdayako
02-12-22, 11:48
This sound like stupid really, but what is the full form of SA, being mentioned a lot these days. If writing in open looks stupid as well, someone please PM me to explain.Seeking Arrangement platform; now just seeking.

Kota98
02-12-22, 12:49
This sound like stupid really, but what is the full form of SA, being mentioned a lot these days. If writing in open looks stupid as well, someone please PM me to explain.I think SA means Seeking Arrangement. It's a sugar baby / dad dating app if I am not wrong.

RussianLover19
02-12-22, 15:45
I got these pics from Joy. Worth it? Any FRs?Joy takes a lot of commission. His behavior also changes when you ask to bring the rate down. His girls, even though I have taken a few of them, are far from reality. He now does some bait and switch too. Bring his rate down collectively and don't trust his words. He is a greedy mo!

RussianLover19
02-12-22, 15:53
Met Dolly. Thanks to Badal.

Very friendly indie. Petit girl. Probably 5 ft or so. Very slim. Checked her ID before taking her to the room to make sure she isn't underage.

Hygienic and very cooperative. Simple girl. Full DFK, GFE, did BBBJ, mish, doggy, WOT, . Everything other than anal which I wasnt interested in either.

Has weird front teeth. Else quite a cute girl.

Damage: 3 K + trans + hotel.

Boobs. Tight and firm be cups. Not very large but I played with them to my hearts content.

Kitty. Quite tight for a WG.

Service - 10.

WIR. Unlikely, not too big on repeats.

Please don't flood my inbox unless you have similar indies to exchange.If you pay then whatever they want, their rates would increase. Try to hold your ground and bargain a bit as I see the rates are getting increased by 500 every few months. She is nice girl and jovial too. Agreed. But it won't take much time when she would ask 5000 a shot if we agree to whatever price she is quoting. Please keep the rates under check!

RussianLover19
02-12-22, 17:58
Anyone took Sana lately? Is she active? She doesn't respond much these days. Just a Hi Hello, and when asked about a meet up, all I hear is cricket! What's the latest payment she is asking?

RussianLover19
02-12-22, 18:03
Seems that Kolkata is literally impossible to navigate without reference. I'm looking for good indi contacts.

Also, visited the pb spa took Nisha since no one else was there. Poor service won't repeat.Does she look like the pics? Love those BJ lips. Could you please elaborate a bit? Like how was the session and how's her looks?

Preston503
02-13-22, 02:28
You can try V nesa in Salt Lake (1.5 K-1. 8 K counter depends on you + 2.5 K FS). I visited there few months ago. Tried Ms R.

If you are looking for indie fun. Shreya's den could be good bet (Standard 2 K per shot).Hey man!

Have tried V nesa. It was okayish.

Any more hints / details about PB spa. I have read a lot of reports but am unable to locate it!

Thanks in advance.

DukuBudu
02-13-22, 04:38
While going through a name search here, some cam sites and escort sites open up. The escort girls photos look really attractive. Are those trustworthy. Any fellow monger have taken service from them? How was it?

Phoenixi386
02-13-22, 04:46
Joy takes a lot of commission. His behavior also changes when you ask to bring the rate down. His girls, even though I have taken a few of them, are far from reality. He now does some bait and switch too. Bring his rate down collectively and don't trust his words. He is a greedy mo!I agree with you Sir "RussianLover19" 100%.

FR:

Last week booked afternoon slot. Joy is nice Bengali dude. He mostly comes to pick up clients from chinarpark to his den, which is a safe residential flat about 1 km away from chinarpark.

He charges about 2. 5 to 3 k / shot. Out of which he gives only 1 k to the girl rest is his commission. So, in the end girl only gets 1 k / shot, no wonder she is mechanical and always in hurry.

Took L age 24.

Looks: 4/10 (girl looks 40 to 50% of the Pics, must be 3 to 5 years old). Now looks no better then housemaid I have.

Service: 4/10 time watcher and mechanical service, no wonder as she gets paid only 1 k / shot by SP.

DFK: 0/10 not allowed.

CBJ: 2/10 for 10 sec (BBBJ not allowed).

Body: 3/10 burned out girl (I was unable to cum, after looking at her bare body).

WIR: No, to the girl (Better masturbate at home), Hell no to JOY (His talks sweet, I am not interested in, only pussy matters).

Any kind hearted fellow if possible, send some indy contact. I promise to reciprocate the same in time.

ExoticExplorer
02-13-22, 06:15
If you pay then whatever they want, their rates would increase. Try to hold your ground and bargain a bit as I see the rates are getting increased by 500 every few months. She is nice girl and jovial too. Agreed. But it won't take much time when she would ask 5000 a shot if we agree to whatever price she is quoting. Please keep the rates under check!
I am totally in sync and vet RussianLover19 views. Let's not unnecessary jack the prices. Let's keep it restricted to 2. 5 K + Hotel for Dolly. Indies are hard to find. Moreover they like SP or join SA / MR etc.

IronMonger007
02-13-22, 07:12
Does she look like the pics? Love those BJ lips. Could you please elaborate a bit? Like how was the session and how's her looks?Very mechanical tried to jack up prices won't CIM.

NewInPune
02-13-22, 11:12
Thanks for the insight bro. The guy who shared her digits told me 3 k so I stuck with that.

If you pay then whatever they want, their rates would increase. Try to hold your ground and bargain a bit as I see the rates are getting increased by 500 every few months. She is nice girl and jovial too. Agreed. But it won't take much time when she would ask 5000 a shot if we agree to whatever price she is quoting. Please keep the rates under check!

ThereForYou
02-13-22, 18:14
Hi everyone,

I am in search a genuine MILF Indi for my taste. Big Boobs would be an added advantage. No harm if she is BBW.

Looks moderate but must be hygienic and good to talk to.

I have been to Aditi.

Please all experienced mongers do help.

Budget within 4 k all inclusive.

Please help!

ZOrchid
02-13-22, 19:31
Hi bro,

You were bang on. I bargained for 15 k for the night. Got that market Gyaan cut / paste reply. I replied politely that her logic was flawed, and asked for a clear yes / no. She replied that when there people to pay her 20+, she doesn't want to meet me. This arrogance was kind of turning me on (but wait.). So asked for a few pics to decide. She kind of overplayed it by saying that she does not have the time to send pictures and directed to her insta. This is now off putting. Its not about the money, as I just don't want to jack up the rates. She is beautiful, OK, but I have tasted far better girls in Canada / Belgium for much less. Not sure whether I will enjoy her company. Any contacts welcome.

Cheers.

Can't comment about the service! She is quoting 22 k because she is in SA. I connected to her via SA platform and brought het down to 8 k for few hours, she was quoting the same 22 k and had a copy paste message which she sent. But didn't meet her though as I was interested to meet genuine new babes rather than WG in SA.

Aloochaap1223
02-13-22, 20:17
Hey man!

Have tried V nesa. It was okayish.

Any more hints / details about PB spa. I have read a lot of reports but am unable to locate it!

Thanks in advance.Try searching with Bhartiya Bahri Baink (In English). It's around it.

PB (Flower Garden in Hindi) is area. No the name.

Paul083
02-14-22, 00:28
Hi,

Newbie to this forum. Do any of the CC1 spas provide B2B with 2 shots?

PkPatra
02-14-22, 06:30
Friends,

Anyone had experience with Kasturi from Paro.

Please give feedback.

ZOrchid
02-14-22, 12:44
Hi friends,

I am in contact with an SP ending with 997. Of the many profiles, he quoted 28 k for full night and 3 shots for a Russian named Angelica.

Someone from our group had shared me his name; but I lost it when I cleared my inbox.

Anyway, is it worth it?

Thanks for input.

RussianLover19
02-14-22, 16:13
Thanks for the insight bro. The guy who shared her digits told me 3 k so I stuck with that.Yes she quotes 3 k lately and as she has been discussed too many times over here, she gets clients easily. You might have to give 3 k but just don't let her bump up further to say 3500 or 4000.

Jackda
02-14-22, 18:15
I agree with you Sir "RussianLover19" 100%.

FR:

Last week booked afternoon slot. Joy is nice Bengali dude. He mostly comes to pick up clients from chinarpark to his den, which is a safe residential flat about 1 km away from chinarpark.

He charges about 2. 5 to 3 k / shot. Out of which he gives only 1 k to the girl rest is his commission. So, in the end girl only gets 1 k / shot, no wonder she is mechanical and always in hurry.

Took L age 24.

Looks: 4/10 (girl looks 40 to 50% of the Pics, must be 3 to 5 years old). Now looks no better then housemaid I have.

Service: 4/10 time watcher and mechanical service, no wonder as she gets paid only 1 k / shot by SP.Sp joy has been reviewed many times in this forum and most of them are negative. Being said that it is quiet understandable why mongers are availing his service (like many other SPs with shitty service). Just because we don't have any consistent SPs who are being availed and reviewed regularly by ISGians. I am summing up the most common SPs currently active with their pros / cons so that.

You know what you will be offered there beforehand.

1. SP Joy-.

Pros- fresh stocks of relatively younger gals, frequently gets updates, decent safe den (a homely flat). Doesn't hurry up like SP Priya (Newtown).

Cons- Pics are highly photoshopped, behavior of gals are often shitty, more expensive than other SPs. You have to choose from photoshopped images as he calls only that gal whom you have selected. After seeing her in real, often you will like to change / skip but you can't.

Pearl- sometimes you may meet jewels among shits in his collection. If you manage to take their direct contact, you may avail their service at your own place. At a much cheaper rate.

2. SP Akash-.

Pros- keeps many items at a time, you may go to his den and choose from the flock. Doesn't hurry up. Most of his gals provide good service. Cheaper (2 k per shot). Decent and soft spoken.

Cons- Mostly are MILFs / maid types. Slimer / youngers are not that good looking. His den looks more like a brothel than a decent accommodation.

Pearl-Same as SP Joy.

3. SP Priya (Newtown oyo based).

Pros- keeps only 1-2 gals at a time but changes every 1-2 months. Mostly younger and often good looking gals. Cleaner and relatively more polished than SP Akash gals. Oyo based standard well maintained room with ac at a desolated place of Newtown. Relatively cheaper (1.5-2 k per shot).

Cons- Rushed service from SP (if not from the gal). The gal works like a conveyer belt. SP promises you 1-2 hour for 1-2 shots and wants you to complete the deed within 30 min irrespective of how many shots you have booked. Always a mood spoiler. Behavior also pretty rude when you complain about the same.

4. SP Riya (dumdum).

Pros- her gals are mostly good in service (except perhaps the recently reported gals m. Mpi). Cheap too (1.5 k per shot).

Cons- mostly are MILFs, keeps only 2-3 items, stock rarely updated, den is a dark damp residential flat amidst of city life full of hustle and bustle.

5. SP amrita- runs through 3-4 spas (works like PB spa) from different locations (gariahat, laketown and other I can't remember).

Pros- you get good massage with shot at 2 k, many choices available, she will show you the line up, service not bad.

Cons- spas are located at market places and looks very fishy from outlook (chance of raid), inside you can't see the gal properly (dark blue light), mostly maid / not so good looking items.

I know there are many more SPs are there but rarely see any reports about them. Wish to try some higher end SPs but need solid contact and reference. That's few from my side. One more req- try to post an image of the gal you have tried. If a bad one, it can be skipped. If a good one, can be tried by others. Happy mongering. Sorry for those guys who pinged me and I couldn't reply back timely. Happy mongering.

DukuBudu
02-14-22, 18:43
Hi friends,

I am in contact with an SP ending with 997. Of the many profiles, he quoted 28 k for full night and 3 shots for a Russian named Angelica.

Someone from our group had shared me his name; but I lost it when I cleared my inbox.

Anyway, is it worth it?

Thanks for input.Go to Delhi for a visit bro. You can have hot looking Uzbek / Russians at 5-6 k / shot. 28 k for just 3 shots would be highly overpriced in my opinion.

FountainHead
02-14-22, 19:42
Was in the mood of trying something new near CC1. As it was a spur of the moment decision made after a mild drinking session, budget issues made Thai od, Thai Re and other upper end spas out of the question. Ended up calling a salon cum spa where salon is at ground floor and spa at second floor of a residential building located between Momo I Am and a famous jeweler showroom near the CC island.

Regretted choosing the place immediately after entering it but Jonny started clouding the mind and ended up taking 2 profiles for a package of 2.5 k for 2 shots - 1 shot with each profile. The set up is quite shady with wooden partitions separating the rooms and dimly lit corridors. The rooms are spacious but lacked good hygiene. Although the room I was allotted had a bath tub, there was no shower gel or shampoo. In fact, even after the service ended, I was given a small trial pack of small local branded soap which I found extremely dingy.

The service was purely mechanical. Both the profiles were local Bengali. One was a young 20 year old and other a mature MILF. None of them sadly knew anything about how to give a massage. I decided to only take BJ from the MILF and that was the only good decision that I took. She sucked on Johnny like a lollipop and tried to deep throat a few times too. After cumming once, I asked the young one to give me B2 B but she had no idea at all about the technique. After sometime, took her in miss and doggy but she was acting like a dead fish. So finished with a handjob from both the girls.

Did not bother asking their names.

Service - 2/10.

Setup - 1/10.

Profiles looks, boobs, push - 3/10.

WIR. No. Never.

To my fellow brethren, avoid this place at all costs.

Raghubar
02-14-22, 22:59
Anyone took Sana lately? Is she active? She doesn't respond much these days. Just a Hi Hello, and when asked about a meet up, all I hear is cricket! What's the latest payment she is asking?I think she retired. Post covid I have seen real genuine indies retired from business permanently. Be it Sana or her friend Ranu. They are not active and when pinged them the no. We're blocked.

Raghubar
02-14-22, 23:07
Do you have any experience about callgin girls? Those appeared to be too good to be true. Are they (any of them) genuine or scams?Call gin is mostly a fake ad. One incident I remember, an indie informed my friend saying some one has post her pic in call gin. The girl was nervous posting of her pic and was desperate to tried to remove her pics.

My friend has shared her details to call gin admin and requested to delete the ad of the girl. After few days it was found that the ad was removed by call gin.

Its almost a fake ad where the pic were posted without the consent of the girl.

Rimmer069
02-15-22, 04:16
This city never fails to delight, if only it had more career options. Is in for a 4 day trip after 3-4 months and trying to make the max. SA works best for me as you get decent educated girls in 10 k range. Though Mumbai has slightly better options but price wise may be slightly higher. Was in touch with a few pussies and convo was going well expect one wannabe model with attitude like Katrina. My small brother with big dick from Pune was here last month and drilled a few. Gave some reviews which helped.

Day 1.

BE-CS final year student. Doing internship in some IT company and also trying her luck in stocks. If you are on SA you will know who she is.

Experience. No pro.

Met in my 5 star hotel and she was there for nearly 5 hrs. We talked a lot and drilled twice. She is kind of submissive and nympho types. Except Anal is into everything. Started with lots of passionate kissing, DATY, blowing, tea bagging mutual rimming in 69, followed by pumping in missionary, doggie, WoT briefly, spooning, doggie, kole niye and again missionary. Went on for 20-25 minutes and really felt good. 5 star beds are really nice for pumping.

We had some food, jap whisky and lots of cuddling .2nd round was same in terms of foreplay. Started the drill and even after 40-45 minutes wasn't cumming. Getting old. She took it sportingly and blew me for nearly 10 minutes. Then she suggested rimming me while I jack off. For nearly 15 minutes half her tongue was in my asshole. Still couldn't cum. Actually I like my women slightly meaty and she was too lean and small. Finally it was nearly 10:30 pm and told her to wind off. She was feeling sad that she couldn't make me cum. Very nice attitude.

Damage - 10.5 k.

WIR. Maybe not as I need meat.

Day 2.

BE Electronics 2018 pass out. She worked with cognizant for sometime before met a major accident and dropped off. Into pussy business post breakup with BF of 7-8 yrs for pocket money and plan to join corporate in 6-7 months after some scheduled operation is completed. Have been fucking with BF since high school and hence pussy is moderately loose. Have done some small time photo shoots also.

Experience. Semi Pro. She has met outside of SA also 3-4 guys through her friend who is a pro and now settled in Gurgaon.

Met her in my hotel around 5 pm and she was there till 9:30 pm. We talked about life having some starters and tea. Then started with passionate kissing we moved to the bed and continued kissing. Nice sharply 34 c boobies with erect nipples. Mauled to my hearts content and chewed the nipples. They seemed more hard than my dickie. Went down and put the finger for smell test. God she was wet as hell. Pussy had mild odour so no DATY and rimming. But she was all waxed properly expected pussy area that probably was shaved 3-4 days ago. Then she blew me with deep throating for nearly 10 minutes and Johnny was in pole position. Put rubber and started drilling in missionary. Boy she knows how to take care ans satisfy a men. Was holding be tightly very passionately and her tongue was in my mouth through out. Changed position to doggy and was talking pounding like a pro. Then shifted to WoT then standing doggie and finally back to missionary with my tongue in her mouth with heavy drilling till I came. We were sweating heavily and she tightened the grip once I came telling softly in my ear stay like this. Finally we broke and cleaned up. Went for a few drinks of my Japs whisky speaking more about life. 2nd round started around 8:15 as I had a call at 9 pm and was anxious if I will be done by 9 pm. The same passionate drill with multiple positions. Wasn't cumming even after 30-35 minutes and she asked to come in missionary again and this time locked her ankles on my ass and held me tightly with her arms and her tongue in my mouth. Magical feeling and 5 minutes of passionate pumping and johnny leaked. This time quickly cleaned up as it was nearly 8:55 pm. She got ready ans handed over the cash but in sign language she said she will wait till my call is over. Closed the call in 20 minutes and then she hugged me and told she fucked nearly after a month and enjoyed a lot with me. Told her will meet next time when I visit and she was like I would love too.

Damage 10 k.

WIR. Maybe. DATY is a must for repeat and which I couldn't due to mild odour.

Day 3 / 4 - No plans yet. Hope my small brother's PhD find is done with her periods. She is like sweet Bengal. Else one more chic is there. Will post after the deed.

Uziuzi
02-15-22, 06:37
Friends,

Anyone had experience with Kasturi from Paro.

Please give feedback.Had her in 19. Service is good. Nice to talk. Not a time watcher.

FunAtWork
02-15-22, 09:34
Sana, Ranu, etc all are available brother. But since they are now 5-6 yrs experienced, it is them who calls all the shots. They know exactly whom to meet out of the crowd. Their charges they have kept in similar fashion. In fact their service level have increased now and have become even better as they have mastered the art of satisfying clients. Previously they used to satisfy themselves more. Sana is very very active in Tinder also. But again she has mastered the art of choosing clients also.

Cheers happy and safe mongering.

FAW.

I think she retired. Post covid I have seen real genuine indies retired from business permanently. Be it Sana or her friend Ranu. They are not active and when pinged them the no. We're blocked.

CrazedStallion
02-15-22, 15:57
Hi,

Could you share her digits DM active.

Thanks.

Very cooperative.

Face 7.

DFK 8.

Boobs 6.

Service 8.

Phoenixi386
02-15-22, 16:15
I recently called SP Krishan lal: heard he has good collection. But, he needs reference.

If anyone have availed his services & it would be great, please enlighten us.

Types of birds.

Services.

Location.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix.

RussianLover19
02-15-22, 19:35
Hi friends,

Anyway, is it worth it?

Thanks for input.She looks cute and I would have tried her had the boobs been sizable. At that price point 8 k shot, I want ample boobs. But if boobs doesn't matter much to you, who's stopping you from taking the plunge! The girl looks cute. Wish they hosted in ITC or Park!

DorianPaul007
02-15-22, 19:36
Have anyone met & availed services of Esha recently? If yes, please DM me. I need some information. Be assured that I won't be asking for her contact.

CrazedStallion
02-16-22, 04:26
If anyone has the contacts of some young slim indie, it would be a great help if you can share the digits on PM.

TIA.

CrazedStallion
02-16-22, 05:41
If anyone has the contacts of some slim indie girl, it would be a great help if you can share the digits on PM.

TIA.

CrazedStallion.

Sumdayako
02-16-22, 05:59
This city never fails to delight, if only it had more career options. Is in for a 4 day trip after 3-4 months and trying to make the max. SA works best for me as you get decent educated girls in 10 k range. Though Mumbai has slightly better options but price wise may be slightly higher. Was in touch with a few pussies and convo was going well expect one wannabe model with attitude like Katrina. My small brother with big dick from Pune was here last month and drilled a few. Gave some reviews which helped.

Day 1.

BE-CS final year student. Doing internship in some IT company and also trying her luck in stocks. If you are on SA you will know who she is.

Experience. No pro.

Met in my 5 star hotel and she was there for nearly 5 hrs. We talked a lot and drilled twice. She is kind of submissive and nympho types. Except Anal is into everything. Started with lots of passionate kissing, DATY, blowing, tea bagging mutual rimming in 69, followed by pumping in missionary, doggie, WoT briefly, spooning, doggie, kole niye and again missionary. Went on for 20-25 minutes and really felt good. 5 star beds are really nice for pumping.

We had some food, jap whisky and lots of cuddling .2nd round was same in terms of foreplay. Started the drill and even after 40-45 minutes wasn't cumming. Getting old. She took it sportingly and blew me for nearly 10 minutes. Then she suggested rimming me while I jack off. For nearly 15 minutes half her tongue was in my asshole. Still couldn't cum. Actually I like my women slightly meaty and she was too lean and small. Finally it was nearly 10:30 pm and told her to wind off. She was feeling sad that she couldn't make me cum. Very nice attitude...Hey brother,

If possible can you give hint for the BE-CS student SA ID name? I am in discussion with a BE student, she mentions chemical engineering though. Quoting 10 k. Thanks!

ToyBoyCal
02-16-22, 07:08
Have anyone met & availed services of Esha recently? If yes, please DM me. I need some information. Be assured that I won't be asking for her contact.Do let me know your queries. I meet her every 2 months or so.

Suhas90
02-16-22, 11:43
Hi guys,

Went to spa in Kolkata for the first time. In Extras they had B2B. Panning to try it soon.

Can anyone tell me is sex included in B2B? If not, how to ask for it?

Damages for B2B?

Urgent reply please, because planning to go today. Thanks in advance.

Avi 0018
02-16-22, 12:07
Hey guys.

Going to spa. Will try b2 b first time.

Can anyone tell me, is FS included in b2 b.

What all is included in b2 b and cost of b2 b?

Should I carry my own condom and how to ask for FS?

Please it would be great if anyone can reply quickly, as I'm planning to go now.

CrazedStallion
02-16-22, 14:10
B2B is generally 500 cheaper than FS in my experience. Yes you need to carry your own rubber for sure.

Hey guys.

Going to spa. Will try b2 b first time.

Can anyone tell me, is FS included in b2 b.

What all is included in b2 b and cost of b2 b?

Should I carry my own condom and how to ask for FS?

Please it would be great if anyone can reply quickly, as I'm planning to go now.

TheSecretDaddy
02-16-22, 15:32
I have visited Park Hotel park street several times in the past 1 year, and I have barely faced any issue just simply contact the SPs and they used to inform me the Room No and I simply used to go there without any issues. Even ITC is a safe place though I have never been there.

Regarding spas in CC1 most of them are safe and there is no chance of any LE action I have tried almost all and never faced any issue.

.Hi,

Everytime I go to The park, I go as a guest to stay for night or two. And last time when I checked in, reception strictly told me not to take any guest inside the room. Still there is a lady friend of mine, I took her in my room for some drinks as we had plans to go for a marriage ceremony in the Calcutta boating club. I immediately got a call from the reception stating I have a guest in my room. Same scene prevailed in the park Bangalore also.

I had to shift to Oberoi grand since I planned a session with one of my old gal.

May be the scene got changed now! Have plans to land Kolkata next month. Will check once and update.

Never encountered the SP scene in the park.

Kota98
02-16-22, 16:44
I recently called SP Krishan lal: heard he has good collection. But, he needs reference.

If anyone have availed his services & it would be great, please enlighten us.

Types of birds.

Services.

Location.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix.What is his last digits and how you found his details?

Phoenixi386
02-16-22, 18:06
What is his last digits and how you found his details?Sp Kishan lal: digit ending with x449.

Got his no. From a fellow passenger (monger) while travelling via train. So, wouldn't have any reference to show.

Regards.

Phoenix.

Bohemaniaa
02-16-22, 18:47
Met with Pratima, thanks to NewboyArch for the ref, coming back to the lady, she is matured lady of arround 45, decent looking and well maintained in terms of avg Bengali bhabi, for some she is cheap but for me she is VFM, clean and hygienic, easy to mingle, only thing off putting is her den, it's far off. Otherwise overall good exp.

Sumdayako
02-16-22, 20:23
Hey brother,

If possible can you give hint for the BE-CS student SA ID name? I am in discussion with a BE student, she mentions chemical engineering though. Quoting 10 k. Thanks!Figured out who she is. The Gen Z trader. I had connected with her last time but didn't go ahead. Maybe I will try her next time when I am in Kolkata.

NewInPune
02-17-22, 08:09
I took a friend to Park last month and it was no problem. I booked for 2 people though.

But didn't share her ID. She came through the elevator to the first floor and then we went to my room.

Park is generally quite simple.

Zone by Park is another good option near Rajarhat. Earlier there was a guy there who used to upgrade to suit. But didn't happen the last time I visited so dropped zone after that.

Hi,

Everytime I go to The park, I go as a guest to stay for night or two. And last time when I checked in, reception strictly told me not to take any guest inside the room. Still there is a lady friend of mine, I took her in my room for some drinks as we had plans to go for a marriage ceremony in the Calcutta boating club. I immediately got a call from the reception stating I have a guest in my room. Same scene prevailed in the park Bangalore also.

I had to shift to Oberoi grand since I planned a session with one of my old gal.

May be the scene got changed now! Have plans to land Kolkata next month. Will check once and update.

Never encountered the SP scene in the park.

Brinjal99
02-17-22, 08:29
I had high expectations as Nearbuy shows high rating for the Spa. I was in Gariahat for some work, bought a Nearby voucher and headed towards the Spa. Before first lockdown, I had visited the spa once and had taken a Thai whose service was not bad.

After I slipped into a dispo, waited for sometime. Came in a young girl named Sasha. She is a Nepali girl from Darjeeling. The massage felt good. As she was massaging in my chest area I popped the question of extra. I was taken aback at the sky high rate. Rs 2000 for handjob only. She was bragging about her massage skills and was comparing the spa with the likes of Taj and Marriot. At the end of 50 min, she declared that time is over and left abruptly.

I don't know why the Spa is so highly rated. Would like to know others' experience in the Spa.

ApplesNaples
02-17-22, 11:19
B2B is generally 500 cheaper than FS in my experience. Yes you need to carry your own rubber for sure.What happens during a B2B (without FS) session? Tried it once; since there was no "gel", nothing worthwhile happened.

Pakachele81
02-17-22, 11:57
Hi guys,

I am new in the scene. Was married for a long time. Never strayed. Suddenly find myself all alone. I am visiting Kolkata for few weeks. I want to meet interesting people. I don't have budget constraint. Safety in definitely my biggest concern.

Please advice.

Pakachele81
02-17-22, 12:09
Hi Guys,

I am new in the scene. Was married for a long time. Never strayed. Suddenly find myself all alone. I am visiting Kolkata for few weeks. I want to meet interesting people. Someone who can show me around. Someone I can also have occasional fun with. I don't have budget constraint. Safety in definitely my biggest concern.

Also what spa would you recommend? Here I am more interested in massage than anything else.

Please advice.

SamrinRoy
02-18-22, 03:01
Met with Pratima, thanks to NewboyArch for the ref, coming back to the lady, she is matured lady of arround 45, decent looking and well maintained in terms of avg Bengali bhabi, for some she is cheap but for me she is VFM, clean and hygienic, easy to mingle, only thing off putting is her den, it's far off. Otherwise overall good exp.What is the location and how much the damage?

Please send me the no and ref. My PM is active.

Vice Captain
02-18-22, 04:47
Hi Guys,

I am new in the scene. Was married for a long time. Never strayed. Suddenly find myself all alone. I am visiting Kolkata for few weeks. I want to meet interesting people. Someone who can show me around. Someone I can also have occasional fun with. I don't have budget constraint. Safety in definitely my biggest concern.

Also what spa would you recommend? Here I am more interested in massage than anything else.

Please advice.Aatha Spa is really well trained therapists who will give you great massage. Extras are hard to come by and if that is not on your mind then I suggest you take NE lady Ardee.

You can also try The Urban Body Spa. Heard good things about Avahan as well.

JimmyCu
02-18-22, 12:18
Can anyone please provide some feedback regarding the girl in attached pics received from SP Rahul.

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Kota98
02-18-22, 16:39
What happens during a B2B (without FS) session? Tried it once; since there was no "gel", nothing worthwhile happened.I think they will run their body and boobs over your body, giving feeling of massage with body, instead of hands.

Oopsboy
02-18-22, 18:56
Hi,

Will be in the city of joy after about 4 years. Am a big fan of Dance Bars.

Wanted some info on the best dance bars in town. Be it in Esplanade area or VIP road or if there are any news areas which have popped up.

Thanks in advance!

ThereForYou
02-19-22, 06:36
Heard and Read a lot of reviews about Pratima. I visited her yesterday and this is what I have felt personally.

Without hurting someone's feeling as my expressed views and entirely on my taste and likings.

She is submissive and humble.

Good to talk to.

Hygienic and clean.

Eager to please.

She is well above 45 or maybe touching 50. So its a big turn off.

Her age shows on her pussy and skin.

Without make up her age reflects perfectly.

Boobs are small with eraser nipple. Turn off for me.

VFM I would say if you forget her age.

BBBJ available, DKP available, DATY I have not tried. Fingering allowed.

WIR: No, without hurting her as she is a nice lady.

Lucifer Hyd
02-19-22, 11:36
Hello all,

I have recently moved to Kolkata from Hyderabad. Have been reading the FRs for some time now. Can any kind soul share me some leads on Inde / MILF in Kolkata. Open to share leads for Hyderabad / Bangalore. PM is active. Looking for the support. Thanks in Advance!

Regards.

Lucifer Hyderabad.

PinkuRox
02-20-22, 03:56
Heard and Read a lot of reviews about Pratima. I visited her yesterday and this is what I have felt personally.

Without hurting someone's feeling as my expressed views and entirely on my taste and likings.

She is submissive and humble.

Good to talk to.

Hygienic and clean.

Eager to please.

She is well above 45 or maybe touching 50. So its a big turn off.

Her age shows on her pussy and skin..Tried Parthima Indie, very far far location from Dum DUM, tiring journey. She looks very old but slim, very good GFE, tried every single angle available in KS book; DFK without see BJ all are on cards. Very flexible. Tries hard to please but if you look at face you may loose erection, wrinkles and all, also loose pussy. No CIM or Anal.

She is charging 2.5/2 excluding rental.

Also have to order food, little bit expensive if you add travel, rent, food and her charges.[Deleted by Admin]

Phoenixi386
02-20-22, 04:23
Recently was checking The OYO app is showing like inr 1500/- for one night near Lake town area.

If I need a room for 6 hours do I need to pay the whole amount or they can be negotiate with?

What is this local ID thing are they meant Voter / aadhaar card etc?

How is OYO in safety wise?

Regards.

Phoenix.

SilkCut
02-20-22, 05:47
Here are the pictures bro. Have fun..Thanks for sharing the pictures! Tried Preeti a few days back.

Called and checked Preeti's availability and reached PB. Paid the usual 1250 at the counter, and was taken to the room with the attached bath. PB has now stopped keeping the dispo on the bed. So took off my clothes and got naked, and in a minute Preeti entered the room.

I have been visiting PB for a while now, but mostly stick with Riya or Tiya. But Preeti's pictures were enticing and had to try her. Preeti is petite, and looks quite good. But boob lovers who are used to Riya and Tiya's amazing big boobs will be disappointed with Preeti's small boobs. Although they suit Preeti's petite body perfectly.

Preeti entered the room and was a little shy to find me naked already. Haha. I greeted her, made her comfortable and got on the bed, and then she started with the massage. Her massage skills are nothing to write home about, but asked her for a bum massage and she was game.

Asked her to take off her dress. She was wearing a polka dotted bra and a red panty underneath and looked quite hot. Took them off as well and asked her for B2 B which she happily obliged. The B2 B was really good and she kisses and licks all over your body, legs upward in a very seductive way and that feels very good. This went on for 10 minutes, then made her lie down and DFK'ed her and sucked her boobs to my hearts content while fingering her. She took it all very sportingly and then sucked my dick and balls very nicely for around 12-14 minutes. After the long slurpy BBBJ, fucked her vigorously in missionary first, then WOT, and ended in doggy. Kissed her and squeezed her boobs for some more time and then got up and went to the attached washroom to clean up. Preeti also came in and took bath and I briefly joined her while kissing her neck and caressing her boobs and pussy from behind. After that I wanted to pee and asked her to hold up my dick while I pee and she sportingly did it. This was a different feeling altogether! Paid her 1000 and left.

Scorecard:

Figure: 8/10 - petite and pretty good.

Boobs: 4/10 - boob lovers will be disappointed.

Pussy: 7/10 - moderately tight, no odour, clean shaved.

Ass: 6/10 - decent.

Attitude: 9/10 never say no to anything attitude and does everything to please.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Sex: 8/10.

SilkCut
02-20-22, 07:03
Recently was checking The OYO app is showing like inr 1500/- for one night near Lake town area.

If I need a room for 6 hours do I need to pay the whole amount or they can be negotiate with?

How is OYO in safety wise?

Regards.

Phoenix.You can try Brevistay.

SilkCut
02-20-22, 08:03
Can someone most kindly share Pratima's contact details with me. My PM is active.

GodOfWar2
02-20-22, 12:03
Is anyone interested in joint monger to JD KD and Nepali Bari?Yes I am interested.

CatLoving
02-20-22, 15:35
Been in kol for short visit, thank you loveguy01 bro for suggesting hotel recommendations & offering tips. Stayed at a 5 star property in rajarhat / new town area. Took sushmita, puja, papiya / priya & tanushree from paro's den on successive days for LT purpose. Following are report card:

Sushmita: talks too much, sometimes up to irritation limit. Maintained nice figure, slight tummy though. Tries hard to please in bed, boobs are hard- could not figure out whether they are implanted. Easily she has past her prime.

WIR: mostly no.

Damage: 17 k.

Puja: young bird, well maintained figure, not much talkative, tries to please in bed.

WIR: maybe.

Damage: 18 k.

Papiya / priya: forgettable experience.

Tanushree: young chirpy bird, boobs are estimated see-cup, still learning a trick or two- if trained properly, may become an asset.

WIR: may be.

Damage: 16 k.

Did not visit SG this time due to lack of birds there as well as it is far from where I stayed. Looks like, I am ageing, LOL!

Request not to flood my inbox & stop giving sarcastic lectures. I know what & where to look for!

Cheers,

Rrohitchnada
02-20-22, 17:17
You nailed it man, there is lot more to explore in her. That one is the best **** in the den. Best thing is the way she responds and gets into the act. Just make her comfortable and you will reach father heights of ecstacy with each encounter.

I am yet to figure out four hand action with her, which I am sure will be great fun.

Enjoy and have fun guys.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Tried Preeti a few days back.

Called and checked Preeti's availability and reached PB. Paid the usual 1250 at the counter, and was taken to the room with the attached bath. PB has now stopped keeping the dispo on the bed. So took off my clothes and got naked, and in a minute Preeti entered the room.

I have been visiting PB for a while now, but mostly stick with Riya or Tiya. But Preeti's pictures were enticing and had to try her. Preeti is petite, and looks quite good. But boob lovers who are used to Riya and Tiya's amazing big boobs will be disappointed with Preeti's small boobs. Although they suit Preeti's petite body perfectly.

Preeti entered the room and was a little shy to find me naked already. Haha. I greeted her, made her comfortable and got on the bed, and then she started with the massage. Her massage skills are nothing to write home about, but asked her for a bum massage and she was game.

Asked her to take off her dress. She was wearing a polka dotted bra and a red panty underneath and looked quite hot. Took them off as well and asked her for B2 B which she happily obliged..

RussianLover19
02-20-22, 18:46
You nailed it man, there is lot more to explore in her. That one is the best **** in the den. Best thing is the way she responds and gets into the act. Just make her comfortable and you will reach father heights of ecstacy with each encounter.

I am yet to figure out four hand action with her, which I am sure will be great fun.

Enjoy and have fun guys.I tried her last week but just had a regular experience. Nothing exceptional or nothing extra which can't be had from others. Big downsize. Not even A cup even I guess. Smallest boobs I have ever seen and I am a boob lover. But still I thought she would be a be cup at least! She also rushed me a bit as she came but I was still ramming her. BBJ was avg. DFK was good. Licked my body and nipples. So up to mark with PB therapists.

Preston503
02-20-22, 20:15

Preeti entered the room and was a little shy to find me naked already. Haha. I greeted her, made her comfortable and got on the bed, and then she started with the massage. Her massage skills are nothing to write home about, but asked her for a bum massage and she was game..Hey man!

She sounds like a catch! New monger in town. Can you help with the details on the PB spa??

SilkCut
02-21-22, 03:32
I tried her last week but just had a regular experience. Nothing exceptional or nothing extra which can't be had from others. Big downsize. Not even A cup even I guess. Smallest boobs I have ever seen and I am a boob lover. But still I thought she would be a be cup at least! She also rushed me a bit as she came but I was still ramming her. BBJ was avg. DFK was good. Licked my body and nipples. So up to mark with PB therapists.Yes, I agree she has really really small boobs. Even A cup bra will probably be a bit big for her. I think her size would actually be 30 AA or 30 AAA. Almost no boobs.

DorianPaul007
02-21-22, 13:54
Sent you on DM. Do share the review.

Have fun!

Can someone most kindly share Pratima's contact details with me. My PM is active.

Kota98
02-21-22, 16:35

How is OYO in safety wise?.If you book oyo through the app, you have to pay full amount, but if you go to reception, then you can negotiate. Safety wise it's good, but quality not good.

IronMonger007
02-21-22, 16:54
Can anyone please provide some feedback regarding the girl in attached pics received from SP Rahul.

Thanks,

Jimmy.Hey, did you take one? How was the experience?

PinkuRox
02-21-22, 18:39
Hello guys,

I hope you are doing well, I have visited Kolkata last week and this was my 2nd trip in 2 years, please read my First Report on Kolkata here http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2515532#post2515532.

I stayed at my friends place for first 3 days, very conservative family so strictly did not even think of mongering, we ate at Arslan and park street at best. But later my friend joined and we took a room in Phool Bagan, Airnbnb, very cheap, we extended it to 5 days altogether.

Every day it was SG.

Day 1.

Montu the at Paritosh deb was our first outing, friend was a regular customer so they made us feel comfortable.

Damages:

700 for an hour for young petite dark girl, okay-good experience. Very naughty.

350 for a yellow saree whitish aunty. Avg experience.

Day 2, we discovered munna the opposite pappu hotel. Friend tried a girl (thumpa) and she was tigress, I tried a bhabi who had periods but sucked the juice out of me and gave a very good DFK. Damages only 300 each.

Day 3 thumpa again for 300, not that great but very good VFM experience.

Day 4 Champa at the same Munna the bari, very fat, lovely cute cheeks but dead fish. DFK and CBJ are available all through.

Day 5:

Friend is tired of SG, he tried Phool Bagan spa, picked Ria, all chicks Lizza, Priya, Tia, Ria were available through, but a dusky slim girl came it seems, very mechanical deed, he was super upset. Too much hype on PB spa. Damages 2250 in all + safety.

Later nyt, visited Babloo and we toured SG before having drinks at Chandini Chowk dance bars, we went to SG lal bhari again at nyt, friend took a petite girl to compensate for morning but he was again fucked. Mechanical percipience again. Damages 1300.

I took a bhabi at munna the bhari, upstairs not from him, it was okay experience. Lal Bhari, Ranjit escorted us out till tramlines.

Day 6:

Tried Parthima Indie, very far location from Dum DUM, tiring journey. She looks very old but slim, very good GFE, tried every single angle available in KS book; DFK without see BJ all are on cards. Very flexible. Tries hard to please but if you look at face you may lose erection, wrinkles and all, also loose pussy. No CIM or Anal.

2nd round we had a very avg, low energy threesome.

She is charging 2.5/2 excluding rental.

Also have to order food, little bit expensive if you add travel, rent, food and her charges.

Day 7:

Friend left the city, I had a flight in evening so, Tried Bina, hyped in JD, awesome BJ skills, neatly washes my dick and puts in her mouth, plays with it. But she has razor burns down there so avoided shot, paid and left to Munna the, where I tried Reshma, very nice warm personality, tall busty and also slim, all were in cards, she asked 100 tip before getting in. Nakras as usual but VFM.

Damages 300+ 400 only.

Thanks to Jack the who shared many digits, was supportive in my trip. Arun, babloo are my constant strength and support last time and this time as well.

Love Kolkata, from Hyderabad.

IndoriMonger
02-21-22, 18:44
I contacted SP Priya today.

She said she has changed her location to a oyo in Rajarhat.

Earlier she was operating from an oyo near ecopark.

She is now quoting 3.5 k for 2 shots.

WhizzBang
02-21-22, 19:47

She is now quoting 3.5 k for 2 shots.She operates from 2-3 Oyos and quotes 3. 5 k or 3 k depending on the girl.

BoredBong
02-22-22, 08:10
Thanks for the reviews about Sharanya. Talking to her, I too got the feel that her bjs would be great. She said 7 k for short time, now that I have got the correct pricing, I will bargain and keep the rates in check. Thanks a ton guys.

On a side note, I am in talks with a couple of other females too, but all are Curvy type and I like slim girls. If anyone has the contacts of some young slim indie, it would be a great help if you can share the digits on PM.

TIA,

Monger Unleash.Hi Bro,

Did you met her ultimately?? How was the experience and charges?? Please share the FR.

Boredbong.

BoredBong
02-22-22, 08:26
Anyone met the tattooed girl from SA named yourgoodgirl and mind sharing the experience and charges?

Boredbong.

Brinjal99
02-22-22, 10:00
Has PB Spa changed their number? I used to book with the number given in Google. But it's been switched off for a long time.

Preeti entered the room and was a little shy to find me naked already. Haha. I greeted her, made her comfortable and got on the bed, and then she started with the massage. Her massage skills are nothing to write home about, but asked her for a bum massage and she was game..

CoolMots
02-22-22, 10:46
Bros from city of joy.

I am senior from Pune&Mumbai forum and travelling to Calcutta. Interested in young and beautiful independent girls. Hope I will be welcomed with good contacts. You will be taken care with good contacts whenever you travel to Pune/Mumbai and your good deed won't be forgotten.

Naked Desires3
02-22-22, 14:16

She is now quoting 3.5 k for 2 shots.Priya SP feedback:

1) excellent photoshopped pics!

2) hygiene should be forgotten! The nipples, mouth, pussy & bedsheets are coated with zillions of hungry mongers juices of all kinds! Its like very low grade SG.

3) ma'm is immediately on the line to ask if it's done! Cannot be more rushed than this.

4) prices may vary according to girl or oyo or how gullible the monger is.

5) she promises everything that you want. But does not deliver anything.

ExoticExplorer
02-22-22, 15:37
Dear Brethren,

A shout out loud to fellow members requesting for contact details of Indies of Nepal Origin within 24 of years. Slim, petite but with good assets. Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated. Kindly pm. My pm is active.

Johnny1927
02-22-22, 19:05
Many SPs are shifting from Park Hotel to Golden Park Hotel though I have never been to Golden Park but don't know what is the reason for this sudden change. Request other members to comment on the issue too.

Hi,

Never encountered the SP scene in the park..

PkPatra
02-23-22, 03:37
Many SPs are shifting from Park Hotel to Golden Park Hotel though I have never been to Golden Park but don't know what is the reason for this sudden change. Request other members to comment on the issue too..I think because of strict covid protocol hotels are not allowing guests etc in room. Heard from other friends also.

RahulAVirus
02-23-22, 10:54
Is this girl name Preeti or Priyanka?

Is she works with pb spa Or inde?

KingCrimson69
02-23-22, 15:07
Hola!

I'm a out-of-town monger in his mid 60's. Looking for some petite and tasty pussy in my. I've had the legendary food now would be glad to get little Johnny some action. Plan is to evade the wife with some plausible excuse and book a room at some decent hotel. Can you suggest some petite young pussy for company? My budget without hotel can extend to 4 k or so. For an hour. I'd be thrilled if she drinks and if she's a stoner just far out. But no lactating MILFs please. Enough of them in Bangalore.

DenzelWash
02-23-22, 16:21
Dear seniors,

Any kind soul may please send me Ms Paromita no. My PM is active.

Ty.

IndoriMonger
02-23-22, 16:45
Hi seniours,

As I am planning to visit to SG for the very first time.

As advised by all I will taking pimp along with me.

Just wanted to know will the pimp wait for me till the time I finish my session or I have to manage out all alone.

Does the pimp handle multiple clients at the same time?

Kota98
02-23-22, 16:49
Dear Brethren,

A shout out loud to fellow members requesting for contact details of Indies of Nepal Origin within 24 of years. Slim, petite but with good assets. Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated. Kindly pm. My pm is active.There are few Nepali indies here. You can better search in Nepali bari in SG.

NeilRoy
02-23-22, 21:18
Is this girl name Preeti or Priyanka?

Is she works with pb spa Or inde?She is Preeti from PB spa. Recently reviewed in the forum.

NeilRoy
02-23-22, 21:22
Hola!

I'm a out-of-town monger in his mid 60's. Looking for some petite and tasty pussy in my. I've had the legendary food now would be glad to get little Johnny some action. Plan is to evade the wife with some plausible excuse and book a room at some decent hotel. Can you suggest some petite young pussy for company? My budget without hotel can extend to 4 k or so. For an hour. I'd be thrilled if she drinks and if she's a stoner just far out. But no lactating MILFs please. Enough of them in Bangalore.You are a superhero uncle! At mid 60 you are still evading your wife and mongering! We will look up to you as a role model. You may PM me your specific requirement like age and I may be of use.

Preston503
02-23-22, 21:29
Hello guys,

I hope you are doing well, I have visited Kolkata last week and this was my 2nd trip in 2 years, please read my First Report on Kolkata here http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?955-Calcutta&p=2515532#post2515532.

I stayed at my friends place for first 3 days, very conservative family so strictly did not even think of mongering, we ate at Arslan and park street at best. But later my friend joined and we took a room in Phool Bagan, Airnbnb, very cheap, we extended it to 5 days altogether.

Every day it was SG.

Day 1.

Montu the at Paritosh deb was our first outing, friend was a regular customer so they made us feel comfortable.

Damages:.Great detailed FR bro. Looking to venture into PB spa scene. Any hints for the name of the Spa? Have heard a lot about Riya from PB.

NeilRoy
02-23-22, 21:47
After the Ria, Tia, Kajol, Preeti, Liza, PB has come up with another gem. Went there very recently. Among the known lot, an unknown girl caught my attention. Working name is Trisha. Asked for her and she was available. Entered the dimly lit room and waited for her. She came in a sexy light brown dress. From the start she made me comfortable. Not that I needed it (visiting PB for years now) but usually the new girls remain a bit shy in the first encounter. Not her though. Started kissing me right from the start. Hugged and licked my neck and cheeks. Instant turn on. She said she joined pb a month back and is very new to the business. In fact pb is her first 'job'.

Asked her to massage first but she wanted the deed first. I insisted on the massage as usually after the deed, either the gal or myself loose interest in massage. The massage skill is so so. Very much at beginner level. After 5-8 minutes of that effort, she pulled down her dress and jumped on me like a tigress. Her boobs were handful and very soft. The small nipples exemplified her tender age (she said she was 21). Petite body, not skinny though. Skin was good and even though the attached image is photoshopped, but she looked above average. Caressed all over my body, while I sucked her plump tits. Blew a little, again average skill and not very comfortable being new may be. She begged to be fucked now. Put on condy and obliged. Started in Missy, moved to standing from back and finished in doggy. Humped her a good 15 minutes and felt like sleeping on her yummy tits. She cleaned me up and waited till I get dressed even after all payment was cleared. Before leaving, she took both my hands and kept on her tits and pressed them. Kissed me good bye and out I came satisfied.

Report card:

Girl: Trisha.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 8.

Pussy: 7.

Overall GFE: 9 eager to please.

WIR: Definitely to pb and most likely 2-3 times to the girl as well.

Attaching her pic.

NeilRoy
02-23-22, 21:51
Joy sent me these images. Anyone has tried any? Feedback will be highly appreciated.

Cal Travel
02-23-22, 23:45
Definitely take a pimp- especially because you don't have to pay him anything (they get commission from girl). Take his number and once the deed is done, call him and he will escort you out. In case you have any issues with the girl during the session, same thing- just call him. Th better pimps will take care of all your issues.

Now during these covid times, LE is active and you don't want to get into any hassles, let the pimp handle that.

Hi seniours,

Just wanted to know will the pimp wait for me till the time I finish my session or I have to manage out all alone.

Does the pimp handle multiple clients at the same time?

Alphe86
02-24-22, 02:21
Hi, I'll be visiting Kolkata next month, my first after ages. Can anyone support with few MPs with good service? If it's local birds available than it'll be awesome. Thanks in advance. Can support in Mumbai for MPs.

Indian Here
02-24-22, 05:11
After the Ria, Tia, Kajol, Preeti, Liza, PB has come up with another gem. Went there very recently. Among the known lot, an unknown girl caught my attention. Working name is Trisha. Asked for her and she was available. Entered the dimly lit room and waited for her. She came in a sexy light brown dress. From the start she made me comfortable. Not that I needed it (visiting PB for years now) but usually the new girls remain a bit shy in the first encounter. Not her though. Started kissing me right from the start. Hugged and licked my neck and cheeks. Instant turn on. She said she joined pb a month back and is very new to the business. In fact pb is her first 'job'.

Asked her to massage first but she wanted the deed first. I insisted on the massage as usually after the deed, either the gal or myself loose interest in massage. The massage skill is so so. Very much at beginner level. After 5-8 minutes of that effort, she pulled down her dress and jumped on me like a tigress. Her boobs were handful and very soft. The small nipples exemplified her tender age (she said she was 21). Petite body, not skinny though.Please share the total damage. Thanks.

SmokinPhoenix
02-24-22, 07:38
Hello brothers in Kolkata.

Iam visiting after ages in Kolkata and wanted to explore the mongering scene here.

So far after reading through. I think there are 3 options.

SG: most popular option here. Seems like GB road in Delhi. Not sure if I would visit this place though. I think the hygiene of these places are not good. Considering the price is also in the range of 300-1000. Maybe I could be wrong.

PB spa: hearing a lot of PB spa. Seems like a ok place. Maybe I could visit here.

SPs and Indies: haven't read much about good SPs and Indies in Kolkata forum. Maybe some gems are not discussed here.

Apart from PB spa I haven't found any options. If a kind soul here can help a brother here would much appreciate. When you are in Delhi. DM me and I'll share some good contacts.

Abhi9
02-24-22, 08:58
I somehow have very polar views about this city in my own mind as I begin to pen down this report.

And by city I don't mean Kolkata. Yes, SG (A small city within this historic city of Kolkata).

I strongly believe one should visit SG if they are into this hobby not because I believe its the best bang for your buck, or offers the best hygiene for mongering purposes. But simply because I feel my money helps run a lot of houses. Not just the girls, the cleaning or the housekeeping staff, the timekeepers, the Pan shops, gatekeepers who asks for 20 rs at exit. Those cops that are just running around literally seeking 300-500 rs from mongers. The pimps and the list goes on. Walking into the by lanes of that city gave me a very different perspective of how life is for certain people. And has been for decades. I couldn't believe how certain people were sleeping on the roads, inside rags, under the stairs. Mongers are walking on the bedsheets towards the girls rooms and they are still sleeping. I mean it was a difficult site for me being a hygiene freak who can't sleep unless there is cleanliness and silence.

I can literally go on and on but I guess I should now come to sharing my experience. Initially before my trip Silk cut has been a true brother who shared tons of contacts. To the extent that I had to stop him because my trip was short. My initial plan was never to visit SG because I felt that its a risky proposition in a new city even though I had a pimps contact. However I met a few non ISG friends who had visited SG many times in the past and were supremely confident. I also came across this noob guy in front of them who doesn't know shit about this hobby (double lives that we lone mongers sometimes live).

So the first day we met pimp G at the petrol pump who took us to those by lanes. I don't remember the exact sequence. But in my consecutive visit for two days, I entered at least 12-15 buildings (mostly premium). Names I remember are Knight Angel, Ganga Jamuna, Neel Kamal, Rahat Palace, Kanchan Palace, 12 No. And Old no. 10.

Old Building 10.

Also I can't remember any girl's name apart from the famous Miss S who is based on the top floor of old building 10 and is famous for her dancing skills. Apparently some influential people also come to see her dance sometimes and she is from Bihar. Her dance was probably one of the best and she looked decent on plump side. She was going for 5200 for a dance only I guess. However I think her fame has gone to her head and I strongly suggest against taking famous girls.

Just below that floor, I also happen to see the costliest girl I ever saw in SG. 11 k 1 HR dance and 21 k for 1 shot. Or like a combo deal for 30 k. No doubt she was a bomb, but overpriced (May be, at least I think so) . But then again I don't want to go in details of pricing at SG. It is debatable to an extent but I understand why it is priced in that fashion. Money goes into various pockets, high rents of rooms, poor housekeeping boys, police, pimps, etc. Not more than 10-20% of the girls deserve the price they quote but as I said, as a tourist I don't wish to debate this.

Ganga Jamuna. This is again a building where I visited many times for window shopping and saw the first dance of my life. Ground floor, 1st room to the right. Girl was cute cooperative and we all enjoyed ourselves. She was on the dusky side and didn't show any Nakhras at all during all the groping. We paid 4200 for a dance there. There were a couple of other decent girls at GJ.

Neel kamal: We went inside like 5 in the morning and I didn't like this place at all. May be all decent girls were either sleeping or busy.

Kanchan palace: Saw my 2nd dance there with a young petite girl and she was really nice. Perfect petite figure, good dance and the only girl I could have thought of taking a shot but I am shy in a group and my friend went for it. Some girls in this building were really good. She also had this sensual habit of dropping kisses on neck and cheeks while dancing. Another good thing about SG girls is their confidence of handling multiple mongers in that tiny room without being cocky.

Rahat palace: I don't remember the crowd at this place but as far as I remember it was kinda at par or a little below Kanchan Palace. We didn't take any girl in that building.

Knight Angel: This one is 2 buildings to the right of Ganga Jamuna with mixed crowd. I remember seeing a couple of decent girls there again 4200 was the ongoing price. However there was this one tattoo girl that stood out and she was damn hot. Fair waxed body, tattoos all over, good seductive face. However we were tired early in the morning and thought of taking her later but could never find her again. This was another girl I don't mind taking a shot with. Even pimps are biased sometimes and doesn't take you to the desired girls and sometimes the girls change buildings as well.

12 no. - This was probably the last building of my SG visit where we were tired as hell but one guy still wanted a shot. So we were hunting for him. However again the crowd was average in the lower floors here after which I didn't climb up however my friend finally found a girl on the top floor which he took and we went back. She was decent from the pictures he showed us later.

All in all I was happy with this experience because its one of a kind place in the entire world. However it sucks money like crazy as well. Specially if you only prefer premium buildings. I didn't even indulge in groping a lot. I want some privacy to get a hard on and don't like to grope in public. I didn't even get hard ONS that easily because of all the alcohol and the extra loud music. May be in my next visit I would take a girl alone and spend time with the best ones in peace.

Until next time Kolkata, I wish I could spend more time and money in this city and see some tourist destinations as well.

Abhi9
02-24-22, 09:07
Again Silk Cut brother to the rescue. All online numbers of this MP were unreachable and he sent me the correct contact number on a short notice. I wanted a good release after my SG visit with Preeti however she was off for a week.

Booked appointment & opted for Tia as Riya seemed over utilized by our mongers here.

Went in, paid counter. Counter looks like a MP but as soon as you go inside it looks like a government office. Rooms were moderately clean as I can expect in a 1250 counter MP.

When I met Tia she was kinda below my expectations in terms of appearance. Heavier than pictures. Slight tummy since she has a kid I believe. Softer boobs again because she is a MILFy. Wanted two rounds and initially she was a little apprehensive. No BBBJ only CBJ. But I know how to handle a therapist who tries to be smart for new visitors and soon she started sucking me dry.

I didn't feel like going for sex with her. I have something with MILFs, I only go for BBbjs and don't prefer sex. I need someone closer to my age for me to be excited for sex.

However again she was well spoken, no nonsense, no rude behaviour. Very polite and makes your comfortable. She wasn't great and I might not repeat that MP in my future visits because I prefer slightly upscale spas with a choice of younger therapists as well. However by no means this MP is avoidable. Its definitely VFM because of cheap counter and just 1 k a shot. Took 2 shots with BBBJ. Light FK's and mutual body licking in between.

Don't go by Tia's pics. She is older and heavier. I even saw Riya roaming around and her face quite average. I mean I would never prefer to meet her. I guess she is famous only because she offers CIM, rimming and anal. Otherwise Riya is definitely overrated.

Silk Cut: I owe you brother. I will try my best to make your next Delhi trip memorable.

Stoya321
02-24-22, 12:50
Hello ISGians,

I am visiting Kolkata on Saturday and Sunday. Last time I had visited I explored SG only. If anyone has any good contact and want to share please DM me. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Thanks.

SilkCut
02-24-22, 16:20
I somehow have very polar views about this city in my own mind as I begin to pen down this report.

And by city I don't mean Kolkata. Yes, SG (A small city within this historic city of Kolkata).

I strongly believe one should visit SG if they are into this hobby not because I believe its the best bang for your buck, or offers the best hygiene for mongering purposes. But simply because I feel my money helps run a lot of houses. Not just the girls, the cleaning or the housekeeping staff, the timekeepers, the Pan shops, gatekeepers who asks for 20 rs at exit. Those cops that are just running around literally seeking 300-500 rs from mongers. The pimps and the list goes on. Walking into the by lanes of that city gave me a very different perspective of how life is for certain people. And has been for decades. I couldn't believe how certain people were sleeping on the roads, inside rags, under the stairs. Mongers are walking on the bedsheets towards the girls rooms and they are still sleeping. I mean it was a difficult site for me being a hygiene freak who can't sleep unless there is cleanliness and silence.

I can literally go on and on but I guess I should now come to sharing my experience. Initially before my trip Silk cut has been a true brother who shared tons of contacts. To the extent that I had to stop him because my trip was short. My initial plan was never to visit SG because I felt that its a risky proposition in a new city even though I had a pimps contact. However I met a few non ISG friends who had visited SG many times in the past and were supremely confident. I also came across this noob guy in front of them who doesn't know shit about this hobby (double lives that we lone mongers sometimes live)...Great to see that you had a good experience at SG! As I had mentioned, SG is more of an experience than just simple wham bam thank you ma'am.

SilkCut
02-24-22, 16:25
Again Silk Cut brother to the rescue. All online numbers of this MP were unreachable and he sent me the correct contact number on a short notice. I wanted a good release after my SG visit with Preeti however she was off for a week.

Booked appointment & opted for Tia as Riya seemed over utilized by our mongers here.

Went in, paid counter. Counter looks like a MP but as soon as you go inside it looks like a government office. Rooms were moderately clean as I can expect in a 1250 counter MP.

When I met Tia she was kinda below my expectations in terms of appearance. Heavier than pictures. Slight tummy since she has a kid I believe. Softer boobs again because she is a MILFy. Wanted two rounds and initially she was a little apprehensive. No BBBJ only CBJ. But I know how to handle a therapist who tries to be smart for new visitors and soon she started sucking me dry.

I didn't feel like going for sex with her. I have something with MILFs, I only go for BBbjs and don't prefer sex. I need someone closer to my age for me to be excited for sex..Thank you brother. Always happy to help.

At PB, Preeti would have had been perfect for you. She is very young and petite. Just as you like. But wondering when was she not available for a week. Saw her 2 days back also at PB. May be the day you went she was on periods! Otherwise she is there on all days!

Next time you're in Kolkata, will help you with leads to more petite girls!

NeilRoy
02-24-22, 19:46
Please share the total damage. Thanks.Usual. 1250 outside and 1 k inside directly to the girl.

IndoriMonger
02-24-22, 19:46
Anyone up for joint SG venturing next week 2nd /3rd March? PM me.

Naked Desires3
02-24-22, 21:16

Iam visiting after ages in Kolkata and wanted to explore the mongering scene here.

SG: most popular option here. Seems like GB road in Delhi. Not sure if I would visit this place though. I think the hygiene of these places are not good. Considering the price is also in the range of 300-1000. Maybe I could be wrong.

PB spa: hearing a lot of PB spa. Seems like a ok place. Maybe I could visit here.

SPs and Indies: haven't read much about good SPs and Indies in Kolkata forum. Maybe some gems are not discussed here.

Apart from PB spa I haven't found any options. If a kind soul here can help a brother here would much appreciate. When you are in Delhi. DM me and I'll share some good contacts.Kolkata SP & indi scene is unlike Delhi where one has endless choices and very good quality and very low rates. Probably it is because Kolkata has SG.

PB setup is very unhygienic and like low grade SG. But, then it is low price deal.

Re: SG. It is indescribable! It is live mall of sex where you will be spoilt for choices. And all live choices with no hassle of photoshopped pics or bait-and-switch and various other problems and cheating in service as we mongers know. Price range is from peanuts to 10 K+ for a shot and the quality & safety varies accordingly. The low grade range and their areas of operation are risky areas (to put it mildly) but, there are bravehearts whom have been there and done that and maybe got mugged too. But, don't worry. The premium & mid-range buildings are safe. But, you will need an experienced pimp that caters to the segment of your liking & budget. A friendly co-monger may also be a great assurance and additional erotic fun. Re: hygiene & quality. The premium building girls are more classy and hygienic than what you get in SPAs, MPs or from SPs and with high degree of safety. AC rooms. Provided you carefully follow all safety norms. SG offers the possibility to satisfy various kind of erotic desires from naked dances, threesomes etc (MMF, MMFF, MFF) etc and a lot lot more. SG is an unique experience which is not available at any price anywhere. SG is super-addictive and sex is just the beginning of its charms. If you know how to enjoy SG. You will not be satisfied by anything else anywhere. It is best enjoyed slo-mo and not in a hurry with wham-bam-thank you ma'm approach. Old mongers have lots of crazy stories & emotional events at SG. I stop here. Those who have fallen in love with SG know what I mean and these guys travel from other cities & countries and leave the option of imported birds in star hotels to get lost in the lanes of this brothel world. But, yes, be very careful about safety precautions.

Preston503
02-25-22, 01:11

Asked her to massage first but she wanted the deed first. I insisted on the massage as usually after the deed, either the gal or myself loose interest in massage. The massage skill is so so. Very much at beginner level. After 5-8 minutes of that effort, she pulled down her dress and jumped on me like a tigress. Her boobs were handful and very soft. The small nipples exemplified her tender age (she said she was 21). Petite body, not skinny though. Skin was good and even though the attached image is photoshopped, but she looked above average. Caressed all over my body, while I sucked her plump tits. Blew a little, again average skill and not very comfortable being new may be. She begged to be fucked now. Put on condy and obliged. Started in Missy, moved to standing from back and finished in doggy. Humped her a good 15 minutes and felt like sleeping on her yummy tits. She cleaned me up and waited till I get dressed even after all payment was cleared. Before leaving, she took both my hands and kept on her tits and pressed them. Kissed me good bye and out I came satisfied..Excellent report! Would love to try out this bird. New monger in town. Any hints to locate the MP?

Rrohitchnada
02-25-22, 03:44
Hey Bros,

Another young and slim one with handful boobs, less utilized is Honey at Shreya's den. You will have good time only. Of you can handle Shreyas rush. Shreya keeps disturbing and rushing to close in 15 mins even of you confirm for 1 hour before payment.

Kolkata SP & indi scene is unlike Delhi where one has endless choices and very good quality and very low rates. Probably it is because Kolkata has SG.

PB setup is very unhygienic and like low grade SG. But, then it is low price deal.

Re: SG. It is indescribable! It is live mall of sex where you will be spoilt for choices. And all live choices with no hassle of photoshopped pics or bait-and-switch and various other problems and cheating in service as we mongers know. Price range is from peanuts to 10 K+ for a shot and the quality & safety varies accordingly. The low grade range and their areas of operation are risky areas (to put it mildly) but, there are bravehearts whom have been there and done that and maybe got mugged too. But, don't worry. The premium & mid-range buildings are safe. But, you will need an experienced pimp that caters to the segment of your liking & budget. A friendly co-monger may also be a great assurance and additional erotic fun. Re: hygiene & quality. The premium building girls are more classy and hygienic than what you get in SPAs, MPs or from SPs and with high degree of safety. AC rooms. Provided you carefully follow all safety norms. SG offers the possibility to satisfy various kind of erotic desires from naked dances, threesomes etc (MMF, MMFF, MFF) etc and a lot lot more. SG is an unique experience which is not available at any price anywhere. SG is super-addictive and sex is just the beginning of its charms. If you know how to enjoy SG.

Lachhipur Wala
02-25-22, 05:08

Apart from PB spa I haven't found any options. If a kind soul here can help a brother here would much appreciate. When you are in Delhi. DM me and I'll share some good contacts.In Kolkata, sg is best for Delhi friends. As it is totally different scene there. Just like roaming in malls for window shopping. You can pm me after reaching there.

SmokinPhoenix
02-25-22, 05:27
Kolkata SP & indi scene is unlike Delhi where one has endless choices and very good quality and very low rates. Probably it is because Kolkata has SG.

Re: SG. It is indescribable! It is live mall of sex where you will be spoilt for choices. And all live choices with no hassle of photoshopped pics or bait-and-switch and various other problems and cheating in service as we mongers know. Price range is from peanuts to 10 K+ for a shot and the quality & safety varies accordingly. The low grade range and their areas of operation are risky areas (to put it mildly) but, there are bravehearts whom have been there and done that and maybe got mugged too. But, don't worry. The premium & mid-range buildings are safe. But, you will need an experienced pimp that caters to the segment of your liking & budget. A friendly co-monger may also be a great assurance and additional erotic fun. Re: hygiene & quality. The premium building girls are more classy and hygienic than what you get in SPAs, MPs or from SPs and with high degree of safety. AC rooms. Provided you carefully follow all safety norms. SG offers the possibility to satisfy various kind of erotic desires from naked dances, threesomes etc (MMF, MMFF, MFF) etc and a lot lot more. SG is an unique experience which is not available at any price anywhere. SG is super-addictive and sex is just the beginning of its charms. If you know how to enjoy SG. You will not be satisfied by anything else anywhere. It is best enjoyed slo-mo and not in a hurry with wham-bam-thank you ma'm approach. Old mongers have lots of crazy stories & emotional events at SG. I stop here. Those who have fallen in love with SG know what I mean and these guys travel from other cities & countries and leave the option of imported birds in star hotels to get lost in the lanes of this brothel world. But, yes, be very careful about safety precautions.Thanks for the detailed info. I guess I was wrong about SG. It has more to offer. The premium and mid range seem to be the ones to be visited. Although I won't be starting with a 10 k per shot deal perhaps a more budget friendly of say 2-4 k per shot would be alright. What I understand from the responses I've got is that you need keep 3 points in mind before visiting for a newbie:

1. Visit the premium and Mid range places only for a safe and good hygiene. Prices range from Rs300 per shot (nepal bari) to 10-20 k per shot (maybe KD JD places not sure).

2. You need a pimp who knows and can show you to these places. All pimps don't know or have access to these places and pimps don't charge anything as they get the cut from the girl. You can tip them for better rapport though.

3. The place is not the safest to visit even if visiting premium and mid range. So safety measures to be taken. Don't carry your wallet with all the IDs. Carry only some money and perhaps a debit card. There are chances you may get robbed if you are not careful. No venturing alone for sure.

With all that info. I look for some brother to share a good reliable pimp contact at SG or if I could accompany any local monger who knows these places and planning to visit there tomorrow.

KingCrimson69
02-25-22, 07:47
Thank you brother. Always happy to help.

At PB, Preeti would have had been perfect for you. She is very young and petite. Just as you like. But wondering when was she not available for a week. Saw her 2 days back also at PB. May be the day you went she was on periods! Otherwise she is there on all days!

Next time you're in Kolkata, will help you with leads to more petite girls!Was at PB yesterday afternoon. Trisha was busy so asked for Preeti. She was available and a friendly petite tigress she is! Happy to please attitude. Only concern at that place is the cleanliness. Took my own towel, Listerine and soap.

Kota98
02-25-22, 16:27

Apart from PB spa I haven't found any options. If a kind soul here can help a brother here would much appreciate. When you are in Delhi. DM me and I'll share some good contacts.Bro SG and GB road are totally different miles apart. A basic Google search will tell you SG is the biggest RLD in South Asia. GB is nowhere near SG.

RussianLover19
02-26-22, 03:33
Excellent report! Would love to try out this bird. New monger in town. Any hints to locate the MP?She is way below PB standard IMHO. I rammed her yesterday for good 40-45 minutes. She can really take pounding. But rest she is not that good. May be a few months over here might do the trick. Didn't even give me doggy or WOT as she told she won't be able to take me in those positions. Not that I am a fan of those positions though. Loves to get her pussy licked which again is a strict NO for me unless I am extremely attracted to the girl.

Face- 6.

Boobs - 8 big tight and heavy.

Body. Slim and short.

Service. Ok but not up to PB standard. Kissing is meh. BJ is soft and that's fine. Can take pounding. Gets turned on by oral stimulation as per her.

RussianLover19
02-26-22, 03:40
Hey Bros,

Another young and slim one with handful boobs, less utilized is Honey at Shreya's den. You will have good time only. Of you can handle Shreyas rush. Shreya keeps disturbing and rushing to close in 15 mins even of you confirm for 1 hour before payment.Honey is good but if you have a thicker bigger dong, you might struggle to enter her. It happened to me and she was like screaming in pain while entering her even though she was wet. So had to stop and end up with foreplay mutual nipple sucking 69 DFK and her hand. Shreays keeps on bugging and that's a problem. Carry some lube if you have to.

Abhi9
02-26-22, 05:57
Thank you brother. Always happy to help.

Next time you're in Kolkata, will help you with leads to more petite girls!You know how these counter guys are. They can simply lie with a straight face. Anyway hopefully some other time.

Rimmer069
02-26-22, 06:17
Was a bit tied up with work so updating my day 3 & 4 rendezvous a bit late.

Day 3 - Got late at work so had to cancel plan with YouTube poster. Came back to hotel and called the SPA for only genuine massage. But they were completely booked. So took a cab and went to Thai Spa Beckbagan Mall. Not a great experience. Was more like tel malish. Called my PhD student to check if she can meet next day morning. She was done with her periods and confirmed for breakfast meeting. Called hotel front desk and told will be checking out late at 2 pm and cancelled next day work plan calling out sick.

Day 4 - Was the best day. She was supposed to reach for breakfast at 9:30 but was late be 30 minutes. Met at the lobby and went to the restaurant. She was logged on to her mobile as on-line classes were going on. We had breakfast and had a long chat about everything under the sun. Went upstairs to room around 10:45. Told her will use my dental kit and come. She also went and used the hotel kit to freshen up. Cam out in a lingerie she was carrying along with high hills she was wearing. Around 5 ft so slightly height issue. We started DFKing and our tongues were in each other mouth. This went on for 10 minutes then told her getting tired due to the height diff and requested for moving to bed. In bed the DFK continued and we undressed each other. Chewed her nips and pressed her soft boobs to heart's content. Then went down and she was having mild odour which is there in all gals immediately after periods. So fingered her and licked only her clit and she was moaning crazy. Then she blew me with deep throat for near 10 minutes. Then I rimmed her for 5 minutes. She wanted to blow me so we moved to 69 with me continuing to rim her. After 5 minutes she requested me to enter and put condi on and started drilling in missionary. She is slight plump and very soft all around. Just the kind I like. She was hugging me tightly and it was such a awesome feeling. My dick in her pussy and my tongue in her mouth. Continued for 7-8 minutes ans switched to doggie. Rammed her with all my might and she took the pounding sportingly. Continued for 5 minutes and switched back to missionary. Her tongue in my mouth and my Johnny in her pussy with tight hugging. Johnny erupted in 3-4 minutes. We were in sweat and hence wanted to freshen up but she was stay like this for sometime. Then we cleaned up. She has a liposuction scar around her stomach else flawless white skin mostly.

Then we cuddled for an hour talking about like and all. When she will have to relocate to Bangalore as her offline classes might start and stuffs like that.

Second round started around 12:45 pm as had to checkout. Mostly the same things followed except I didn't rimmed her and also tried WOT standing doggie and sleeping doggie. She was just awesome is sleeping doggie. Finally came after nearly 40 minutes in missionary with she passionately hugging me. Cleaned up and she also went for cleaning and I started my packing followed by a quick shower. Was there till I was ready for checkout.

Damage - 13.5 k. Actually had agreed for 15.5 k for night but due to her periods had to meet for short time.

Looks. Sweet Bengal. Marriage material.

She has mole near her lower lips, one near her right nipple and pussy. Maybe that's why she is so nympho type.

Pussy. Moderately tight. Had a school time boyfriend but said she had mostly been physical with random guys. Someone introduced to her SA and she gets allowance also now. Else she comes from a fairly well to do family. And also has got fellowship for Phd.

WIR. Hell yeah. Actually was supposed to meet her in Bangalore but she is not yet sure about her shifting plan. Will be in Kolkata again for work for a day and plan already fixed for meeting on 3rd.

Hit her up on SA. She is quite active.

Day 1.

Experience. No pro.

Met in my 5 star hotel and she was there for nearly 5 hrs. We talked a lot and drilled twice. She is kind of submissive and nympho types. Except Anal is into everything. Started with lots of passionate kissing, DATY, blowing, tea bagging mutual rimming in 69, followed by pumping in missionary, doggie, WoT briefly, spooning, doggie, kole niye and again missionary. Went on for 20-25 minutes and really felt good. 5 star beds are really nice for pumping...

Aksmn
02-26-22, 17:37
Was a bit tied up with work so updating my day 3 & 4 rendezvous a bit late.

Day 3 - Got late at work so had to cancel plan with YouTube poster. Came back to hotel and called the SPA for only genuine massage. But they were completely booked. So took a cab and went to Thai Spa Beckbagan Mall. Not a great experience. Was more like tel malish. Called my PhD student to check if she can meet next day morning. She was done with her periods and confirmed for breakfast meeting. Called hotel front desk and told will be checking out late at 2 pm and cancelled next day work plan calling out sick.

Day 4 - Was the best day. She was supposed to reach for breakfast at 9:30 but was late be 30 minutes. Met at the lobby and went to the restaurant. She was logged on to her mobile as on-line classes were going on. We had breakfast and had a long chat about everything under the sun. Went upstairs to room around 10:45. Told her will use my dental kit and come. She also went and used the hotel kit to freshen up. Cam out in a lingerie she was carrying along with high hills she was wearing. Around 5 ft so slightly height issue. We started DFKing and our tongues were in each other mouth. This went on for 10 minutes then told her getting tired due to the height diff and requested for moving to bed. In bed the DFK continued and we undressed each other. Chewed her nips and pressed her soft boobs to heart's content. Then went down and she was having mild odour which is there in all gals immediately after periods. So fingered her and licked only her clit and she was moaning crazy. Then she blew me with deep throat for near 10 minutes. Then I rimmed her for 5 minutes. She wanted to blow me so we moved to 69 with me continuing to rim her. After 5 minutes she requested me to enter and put condi on and started drilling in missionary. She is slight plump and very soft all around. Just the kind I like. She was hugging me tightly and it was such a awesome feeling. My dick in her pussy and my tongue in her mouth. Continued for 7-8 minutes ans switched to doggie. Rammed her with all my might and she took the pounding sportingly. Continued for 5 minutes and switched back to missionary. Her tongue in my mouth and my Johnny in her pussy with tight hugging. Johnny erupted in 3-4 minutes. We were in sweat and hence wanted to freshen up but she was stay like this for sometime. Then we cleaned up. She has a liposuction scar around her stomach else flawless white skin mostly..Are you talking about the Kiara profile of SA?

Reaper93
02-26-22, 18:38
It seems Riya has left PB. Can anyone confirm? And if so where she went?

Kota98
02-27-22, 13:59
Hi seniours,

Does the pimp handle multiple clients at the same time?Pimps can handle multiple clients. Sometimes the pimp stays sometimes not. You tell him beforehand.

TouristOnTours
03-01-22, 17:31
Even I fantasize in my own way. Very true lines written by you bro.

Last year's plan to visit the city of joy was dropped due to covid. Coming again.

Want to take an indie with me to a hill station for a few days.

After ages I got crush on a WG. Be is just so sweet. Initially looking at photos I thought may be she is spoilt and will be money minded, but she was the cutest and sweetest WG I have ever seen who is hot as well. I am still thinking about her, I know the feeling will go away, but why can't wifes be so sweet all the time (Its not like I will stop mongering if my wife is like that, but sweetness never hurts). This will be in memory and if possible will repeat be in this trip or next trip at least. Also while dropping M, she mentioned about one girl whom I wanted to try for long and she told she will help me arrange her as well with a one day notice. But still can't forget be walking towards the auto stand while I board the cab and actually it feels nice to fall in love briefly again. I will not add photos for her further, as if any smart bro shows her ISG ever then she will block me and I want to repeat her for sure.

ColdTharki
03-02-22, 03:29
Hello folks,

Had a question about SG. Has anyone ever taken a girl from SG for overnight in one's hotel? If yes, how does it work? Some do's and don'ts will be appreciated.

DjStiffy
03-02-22, 04:54
Hello Fellas,

I'll be grateful to have a MP detail for a deed in and around Alipur.

Thanks in advance.

Bhalovasabonge
03-02-22, 12:55
Hello brothers,

This is my first time in writing a FR. I have been following this post for 6 months trying to gain knowledge from seniors. Previously I was in USA and was a member of similar site and used to monger there. If any brothers need any contact in USA specially mid-west I can help with reference. But coming back to the situation I took my first dip in the Kolkata world of mongering today in a spa near exide.

I visited the spa, the lady at the counter was short with heavy. I requested for a pricing at first. The lady said it ranges from 1800-4500 and depends on what I want giving out details like dry massage, oil massage. Blah blah blah. But I was grinning naughty and said I need dry massage and then she asked do you need anything extra. LOL. (obviously or else why should I come to this place) I asked about the price and line up. She said a variety of price line along with menu. I chose FS for 1 h. I was shown a line up of 7 girls. I went for a curvy dusky one (5 ft).

The room looked clean but was low lit with blue light. I changed into dispo and after few minutes the girl came in. She started the massage. After having massages in Chicago and New York her massage was pathetic. After 15 minutes the main play started. She started kissing me DFK while pressing my balls and gave me a BJ (toothy) after some fore play I went for her in miso position. She can was wet. Then we tried a few position but was still not content. Finally started pumping her from back while my thumb exploring her other hole.

So for the review about the girl.

DFK was ok (5/10).

Pussy: loose (4/10).

Boobs: attractive and handful (7/10).

BJ: toothy (2/10).

Anal: might agree but didn't try. Just the thumb (LOL).

Over all: 5/10.

WIR: might but with other options (although much eye candies are not available).

Please forgive me brothers if I made any mistake. I will try to improve my FR and positive criticism is always welcome.

I have seen a lot of post about PB but the number is always switched off. I am planning to visit PB but is it operating? Whom should I choose for some wild actions? And is it just a shot in PB?

Thanks.

FountainHead
03-02-22, 18:36
The Kookie Jar mall used to have excellent albeit a little pricy options some years back.

Used to get the best Thais at 3 k extras for Bangkok equivalent oily B2B + FS in both the famous upscale spa chains located in the mall.

Not sure about the scene after Covid though.

Hello Fellas,

I'll be grateful to have a MP detail for a deed in and around Alipur.

Thanks in advance.

FountainHead
03-02-22, 18:45
How much did you end up paying at BFS? And did you ask the name of the therapist?

Might try the therapist if she's into anal.

PB is very much open. Tried the new girl Trish but frankly, prefer the wildness of Riya / Tia.

Hello brothers,

This is my first time in writing a FR. I have been following this post for 6 months trying to gain knowledge from seniors. Previously I was in USA and was a member of similar site and used to monger there. If any brothers need any contact in USA specially mid-west I can help with reference. But coming back to the situation I took my first dip in the Kolkata world of mongering today in a spa near exide.

I visited the spa, the lady at the counter was short with heavy. I requested for a pricing at first. The lady said it ranges from 1800-4500 and depends on what I want giving out details like dry massage, oil massage. Blah blah blah. But I was grinning naughty and said I need dry massage and then she asked do you need anything extra. LOL. (obviously or else why should I come to this place) I asked about the price and line up. She said a variety of price line along with menu. I chose FS for 1 h. I was shown a line up of 7 girls. I went for a curvy dusky one (5 ft)..

TouristOnTours
03-03-22, 03:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RussianLover19
03-03-22, 03:29
Hello brothers,

I visited the spa, the lady at the counter was short with heavy. I requested for a pricing at first. The lady said it ranges from 1800-4500 and depends on what I want giving out details like dry massage, oil massage. Blah blah blah. But I was grinning naughty and said I need dry massage and then she asked do you need anything extra. LOL. (obviously or else why should I come to this place) I asked about the price and line up. She said a variety of price line along with menu. I chose FS for 1 h. I was shown a line up of 7 girls. I went for a curvy dusky one (5 ft)..Welcome bro! It all started with USA SG for me too and then I shifted to ISG. You can try PB for any wild experience. Mostly all girls are good but still here is the review. Choose whoever you feel like.

1. Ria. She is the most famous as she tries to give what you call PSE. Pornstar experience. Added advantage she rims.

2. Tia. Better body. Tall curvy and she is very much into dirty talking if you enjoy that like me. Service not as good as Ria.

3. Liza. If you are into curvy girls with big boobs, she is the one. Amazing massage. Best in PB. Probably best sloppy BJ but she has gained weight now. Still she is the only girl I have repeated in PB.

4. Rupsha. Cute slim girl. Have gained weight now. Very submissive and enjoys the act. Looks better than above three but boobs on smaller side with a perky nipple which is very sensitive to wet tongue.

5. Priti. Cute young and energetic. Massage below avg and she is a disaster if you are a boob lover. She has no boob. Nada. But service wise good.

6. Kajal- I found her face to be cute and she is eager to please. Boobs on smaller side. Licks a lot. She was super horny the day I took her and moans loud. She almost put my dong bare into the hole and I had to stop her to the put the rubber on.

7. Priya. I was turned off the moment she walked in due to her looks. She is mechanical and tries to do everything including ass eating but in a mechanical way. Was disappointed. Looks like a maid.

8. Trisha. Very very horny girl. Can take serious pounding. I fucked her for 40-45 minutes and she dint allow to take my dick out of her hole for even couple of seconds. Her foot job was nice. Tits big and firm. She loves her pussy eaten. So she is a must try if you are into that. I don't DATY unless I am really attracted to a girl.

Did not try Guddi because of her looks. Did not try Nisha mostly because of bad reviews. Did not try the other less known girl as her service is meh but heard she is pretty tight.

Hope that helps!

Bhalovasabonge
03-03-22, 04:18
How much did you end up paying at BFS? And did you ask the name of the therapist?

Might try the therapist if she's into anal.

PB is very much open. Tried the new girl Trish but frankly, prefer the wildness of Riya / Tia.I paid 4500. During the line up everybody said their name but I didn't remember it exactly may be Sima / sumi but not sure bro. Sorry about that. But the front desk lady is very helpful about speaking things openly (if there is no queue. I went around 11:45 am). You can tell her your preference.

Is Riya / Tia still working at PB? Are they into anal? What will be the damage with anal?

Tittie Humper
03-03-22, 09:02
Hello bros, just been chatting with this girl called Tina / Samadrita on seeking app. She is asking for 10 k for a 5-6 hours kinda meet. Any feedback on her from fellow bros would be very helpful. Thank you.

Kota98
03-03-22, 12:04
Hello folks,

Had a question about SG. Has anyone ever taken a girl from SG for overnight in one's hotel? If yes, how does it work? Some do's and don'ts will be appreciated.Generally it doesn't happen. But sometimes if the girl is regular to someone it can happen. Mostly pimps don't allow girls to go out.

BatGuy02
03-03-22, 16:58
Anyone can suggest if I can get a white European / Russian chick in Kolkata. I know a long shot but worth trying.

Bhalovasabonge
03-03-22, 20:33
Welcome bro! It all started with USA SG for me too and then I shifted to ISG. You can try PB for any wild experience. Mostly all girls are good but still here is the review. Choose whoever you feel like.

1. Ria. She is the most famous as she tries to give what you call PSE. Pornstar experience. Added advantage she rims.

2. Tia. Better body. Tall curvy and she is very much into dirty talking if you enjoy that like me. Service not as good as Ria.

3. Liza. If you are into curvy girls with big boobs, she is the one. Amazing massage. Best in PB. Probably best sloppy BJ but she has gained weight now. Still she is the only girl I have repeated in PB.Thanks a lot Bro! Its a complete review in a nutshell.

BobKelso954
03-03-22, 21:23
Guys,

I am a member of several forums around the world where I travel, first time coming to Kolkata. I read the posts and I am overwhelmed by the acronyms, please help! SG (Sonagachi? PB, SA, GN, SP. Please help, what does all that mean?

What is a safe way to find girls in Kolkata?

I can share experiences in several European, US and South American cities.

RussianLover19
03-04-22, 02:52
Anyone can suggest if I can get a white European / Russian chick in Kolkata. I know a long shot but worth trying.Mostly with James or David. These two are old I'm in the game. Used to operate from The park hotel and now mostly shifted to Golden Park and ITC and some esplanade based hotels. The profiles are not mainland Russian. Mostly Uzbek Kazak and that sort of.

Sometimes you get Ukrainian girls who are better looking and has that typical white girl features. Go to Delhi if you are into white girls. You can take a flight and plan to have 3 girls a day and return back on the same or next day. Even then it would be be a 30-35 k trip if you are not extravagant. I myself planning for same.

Rrohitchnada
03-04-22, 03:31
Great observation bro, you tried them all?

Commenting on the ambience would also be so helpful, since brothers have in thier report said, the palce in dingy / shady / unhygienic / dirty / unsafe.

Welcome bro! It all started with USA SG for me too and then I shifted to ISG. You can try PB for any wild experience. Mostly all girls are good but still here is the review. Choose whoever you feel like.

3. Liza. If you are into curvy girls with big boobs, she is the one. Amazing massage. Best in PB. Probably best sloppy BJ but she has gained weight now. Still she is the only girl I have repeated in PB.

Kota98
03-04-22, 04:08
Guys,

I am a member of several forums around the world where I travel, first time coming to Kolkata. I read the posts and I am overwhelmed by the acronyms, please help! SG (Sonagachi? PB, SA, GN, SP. Please help, what does all that mean?

I can share experiences in several European, US and South American cities.SA is seeking arrangement.

SP is service provider.

All these abbreviations are explained in past. RTFF.

Indian100
03-04-22, 07:50
Generally it doesn't happen. But sometimes if the girl is regular to someone it can happen. Mostly pimps don't allow girls to go out.Yes it can be done provided you are regular with a girl. I had one who was always willing to come. After covid I am yet to travel to Kolkata.

BatGuy02
03-04-22, 10:25
Guys,

PB is Phoolbagan spa. SA is Seeking Arrangement and SP is service provider.

I can share experiences in several European, US and South American cities.Most of us aren't rich enough to travel to Europe / US for mongering.

KolkataRoy
03-04-22, 10:35
Guys,

I can share experiences in several European, US and South American cities.This is your first post here. Welcome!

KingCrimson69
03-04-22, 14:24
I've been faced with this problem of receding hairline and the growth of hair in the oddest of places for the past decade or two. That happens after you turn 50 or so I guess. The nasal hair and those in and around the ear are easily dealt with. With the hair around your balls and the base of your dick it's a delicate business.

To cut a long story short, I visited this MP on Shiv Ratri and offered my lingam and balls for hair removal with Veet. Dusky and slim Piu did the needful and the service was extended to include a massage with a lot of ball licking and dick sucking. Trust me, you need that after using Veet. Paid 1500 to counter that included the Veet experience and 100 to petite Piu. Will visit PB once more before heading back to Bangalore. Shreya is pretty expensive with 2500 for just 30 minutes for a shot. If the girl is edible looking I like to spend at least an hour. With her that would be 5 k incall.

KingCrimson69
03-04-22, 17:38
I've been faced with this problem of receding hairline and the growth of hair in the oddest of places for the past decade or two. That happens after you turn 50 or so I guess. The nasal hair and those in and around the ear are easily dealt with. With the hair around your balls and the base of your dick it's a delicate business.

To cut a long story short, I visited this MP on Shiv Ratri and offered my lingam and balls for hair removal with Veet. Dusky and slim Piu did the needful and the service was extended to include a massage with a lot of ball licking and dick sucking. Trust me, you need that after using Veet. Paid 1500 to counter that included the Veet experience and 100 to petite Piu. Will visit PB once more before heading back to Bangalore. Shreya is pretty expensive with 2500 for just 30 minutes for a shot. If the girl is edible looking I like to spend at least an hour. With her that would be 5 k incall.Oops! That was 1000 tips to Piu and not 100. Though I understand the girls do expect that for FS.

Honey Bee
03-04-22, 20:28
Hello fellow mongers,

Sorry for the late review, was real busy with my schedules and could follow ISG. Even missed some of the PM of ISG friends. Sorry once again.

Coming back to the FR as I consider myself still new in this field and in the phase to build contact thus rely mostly on senior members. Thanks to seniors for sharing some of the contacts. Tried to contact Adrija after going though reviews.

Contacted her over Whatsapp, tried to fix date initially but couldn't do so, but finally we meet at Saltlake (her place). Nice place inside residential area. Easy to locate in GMap. No hassle Bussle.

I reach early even entered room without any ID. She came in black dress. We cleaned our self separately. She is obsessed about hygiene.

She came back in black lingerie and straight away stared kissing. O my God what a DFK it was, lasted for at least 10 min. I had to force her to stop. She was playing with jonny with her foot while kissing. Then she blew me which was again slurppy. The again DFK. She just love kissing.

Deed started with missi, wot, doggy finally missi. She take control of you in bed.

We rested bit chatted a lot about life, love, sex, yoga and what not. She is an intelligent and knowledgeable girl. Then 2nd round started, experience was same. Loved lot.

Cleaned our self hugged each other and left. Promised to meet again but couldn't do so due to tight schedule.

There are few negative FR about her specially about her bulky body. I just want to remind once again for me it is the experience rather than just shots. Those who want to spent a quality time must try. Although not sure how many days she will stay in this line as she is doing this for her fun not for money. He belongs to well to do family.

Rating my FR is sufficient for that.

Repeat. Of course.

Happy mongering.

Honey bee.

Honey Bee
03-04-22, 20:45
You have summed up greatly, I.

I would like to add some more point with my experience hope you will agree.

Nisha. She is new in PB earlier she was in Saltlake. Tried her few days back as all were busy. She is little bulkier on weight which doesn't matter to me a lot. She has a very cute face big boobs. Message pathetic also doesn't matter in PB as you are here not for message but yes added advantage if you get a decent one. Initially agreed with double. Deed started with BJ no DFK (mood spoiler) sucking boobs (she was having pain, WTF). Missi and WOT, doggy was on the table no anal. Came in 10 min.

Rested for a bit tried 2nd round but was out of mood so couldn't finished. Paid for 2 shots.

Repeat. BiG No.

Pussy tight 7/10.

Face 8. 5/10.

Books 7/10 (tight but no sucking&#129320.

GFE 3/10.

BatGuy02
03-05-22, 13:51
Mostly with James or David. These two are old I'm in the game. Used to operate from The park hotel and now mostly shifted to Golden Park and ITC and some esplanade based hotels. The profiles are not mainland Russian. Mostly Uzbek Kazak and that sort of.

Sometimes you get Ukrainian girls who are better looking and has that typical white girl features. Go to Delhi if you are into white girls. You can take a flight and plan to have 3 girls a day and return back on the same or next day. Even then it would be be a 30-35 k trip if you are not extravagant. I myself planning for same.How can I get in touch with Adam or David. Also yeah I plan on traveling to Delhi soon.

Kota98
03-05-22, 13:56
Hello fellow mongers,

Sorry for the late review, was real busy with my schedules and could follow ISG. Even missed some of the PM of ISG friends. Sorry once again.

Coming back to the FR as I consider myself still new in this field and in the phase to build contact thus rely mostly on senior members. Thanks to seniors for sharing some of the contacts. Tried to contact Adrija after going though reviews.

Contacted her over Whatsapp, tried to fix date initially but couldn't do so, but finally we meet at Saltlake (her place). Nice place inside residential area. Easy to locate in GMap. No hassle Bussle.

I reach early even entered room without any ID. She came in black dress. We cleaned our self separately. She is obsessed about hygiene.

She came back in black lingerie and straight away stared kissing. O my God what a DFK it was, lasted for at least 10 min. I had to force her to stop. She was playing with jonny with her foot while kissing. Then she blew me which was again slurppy. The again DFK. She just love kissing..What are her charges now? Is she still BBW?

Honey Bee
03-05-22, 19:26
Sorry bro.

Missed out the damage part. Although it is available on ISG. It was same as usual 6 K for 2 Shot + 1.8 K for hotel.

And for BBW part yes she has a very cute face and for body part as I have already told you have to enjoy it.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Honey bee.

What are her charges now? Is she still BBW?

BobKelso954
03-06-22, 05:56
Definitely take a pimp- especially because you don't have to pay him anything (they get commission from girl). Take his number and once the deed is done, call him and he will escort you out. In case you have any issues with the girl during the session, same thing- just call him. Th better pimps will take care of all your issues.

Now during these covid times, LE is active and you don't want to get into any hassles, let the pimp handle that.How one goes about finding a pump. And be sure he won't play games with?

RussianLover19
03-07-22, 03:59
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a few vfm profiles in SA? Apart from Kiara. I am looking for a few profiles dreamysiren and shanaya20.

TIA. You can inbox me if you like.

Member #4787
03-07-22, 10:42
How one goes about finding a pump. And be sure he won't play games with?You need a reliable pimp to ensure a good pump.

Tittie Humper
03-07-22, 10:43
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a few vfm profiles in SA? Apart from Kiara. I am looking for a few profiles dreamysiren and shanaya20.

TIA. You can inbox me if you like.Hey bro,

Would you please elaborate your experience with Kiara. The arrangement. Time, duration, experience, total damage in brief. Thanks a lot.

Kota98
03-07-22, 14:02
How one goes about finding a pump. And be sure he won't play games with?They are available all over and you can chose one who starts according to your budget. Tell him directly to show girls and mention service etc. The popular ones are mostly surrounded by people, which means people trust him.

Kota98
03-07-22, 14:03
Hi guys,

TIA. You can inbox me if you like.SA girls are all costly and not at all vfm.

RussianLover19
03-07-22, 16:58
You have summed up greatly, I.

I would like to add some more point with my experience hope you will agree.

Nisha. She is new in PB earlier she was in Saltlake. Tried her few days back as all were busy. She is little bulkier on weight which doesn't matter to me a lot. She has a very cute face big boobs. Message pathetic also doesn't matter in PB as you are here not for message but yes added advantage if you get a decent one. Initially agreed with double. Deed started with BJ no DFK (mood spoiler) sucking boobs (she was having pain, WTF). Missi and WOT, doggy was on the table no anal. Came in 10 min..I think her service was good. Full on GFE. Lots of DFK and lots of boob sucking. She took my head and pressed harder as I rolled my tongue around her nipple. Only downside is she is not at all attractive. She is far from cute.

MPHelp
03-07-22, 20:15
PB Spa has been discussed multiple times in the forum, but unable to find the name to get any conact#. Can anyone please share the spa name or thr contact# of PB Spa.

GirishFun007
03-08-22, 02:35
Just type Indian Overseas Bank Phoolbagan on you smartphone and let the Google map direct you there. The much discussed spa is on 3rd floor.

PB Spa has been discussed multiple times in the forum, but unable to find the name to get any conact#. Can anyone please share the spa name or thr contact# of PB Spa.

KoolDude28
03-08-22, 02:50
Hi bro, could you share ids of these SA profiles?

Day 1.

Experience. No pro..

Honey Bee
03-08-22, 17:27
Bro.

Are we talking about same girl? Because she clearly told her name as Nisha even the counter Guy also pitched the same name. So no chance of confusion. Although as you have mentioned which is just contradicts my FR, I really doubt we are quoting same Gal. I have enquired next time is there two Nisha's or not.

Till then.

Happy and safe mongering.

Honey Bee.

I think her service was good. Full on GFE. Lots of DFK and lots of boob sucking. She took my head and pressed harder as I rolled my tongue around her nipple. Only downside is she is not at all attractive. She is far from cute.

Kala Baby
03-08-22, 22:20
Can someone provide details on where to find pimps in Kalighat Red Light area? Also what are the rates there for the girls?

RussianLover19
03-08-22, 22:33
Bro.

Are we talking about same girl? Because she clearly told her name as Nisha even the counter Guy also pitched the same name. So no chance of confusion. Although as you have mentioned which is just contradicts my FR, I really doubt we are quoting same Gal. I have enquired next time is there two Nisha's or not.

Till then.

Happy and safe mongering.

Honey Bee.Not sure but the Nisha is not at all attractive and I repented paying for her pussy but she was clean, horny and little tummy and a chain around her waist. Trisha is a cuter one. May be you took Trisha but even then no DFK no Boob sucking. That's contradictory. Nisha has sensitive nipples and if you are not gentle it might be painful to her. So I think we are talking about same Nisha. But she just poured on me and started DFK ing. She went so high that started rubbing her clits using my bare cock. I stopped her and put the rubber on.

NewMonger88
03-09-22, 03:38
Hi bro,

I am in Kolkata till Friday night and want to try a classy indie who preferably has a place. Can anyone please recommend me a good indie contact? I heard a lot about helpful nature of the Kolkata forum and happy to discuss more. Please help me and DM me. Usually high class indi needs intro.

Also do you know any good spa (which is upscale) and also give extra? Read about BFS etc however given it's on a very crowded area so feels a bit awkward. Cheers.

Indian100
03-09-22, 05:23
Can someone provide details on where to find pimps in Kalighat Red Light area? Also what are the rates there for the girls?As far as I know there are no pimps near that area. It is for you to try your luck there.

FunAtWork
03-09-22, 06:28
Brother, if you send a PM and keep your inbox full, then no one can help you out. Please do the needful.

Cheers.

FAW.

Hi bro,

I am in Kolkata till Friday night and want to try a classy indie who preferably has a place. Can anyone please recommend me a good indie contact? I heard a lot about helpful nature of the Kolkata forum and happy to discuss more. Please help me and DM me. Usually high class indi needs intro.

Also do you know any good spa (which is upscale) and also give extra? Read about BFS etc however given it's on a very crowded area so feels a bit awkward. Cheers.

TouristOnTours
03-09-22, 06:57
Hello,

What is the cost for 2 hrs at PB?

Also can anyone tell me what's the cost for 4 hands at PB?

For 1 HR 1 person, everyone knows it well.

Waiting for the replies.

Tourist.

JoyBose
03-09-22, 07:34
Brothers,

I have an unique problem. I got the girl, but not a place to take her in. If anyone known a discreet accommodation (hotel, lodge, home stay, guesthouse) close to bidhan market area.

Girl will not provide ID, since this is a small town. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Joy.

Keep rocking the bed!

Rooms007
03-09-22, 09:20
Hi guys,

Recently came across a profile with the name of Trisha on Loc. Now I know most of loc is filled with frauds but this one says she is willing to meet outside and up for travel as well. Quoting 4 k for 1 session. Digits ending with 330. Let me know what you guys think. Should I go for it or its a red flag?

NewMonger88
03-09-22, 17:03
Brother, if you send a PM and keep your inbox full, then no one can help you out. Please do the needful..Sorry bro. Deleted it. Hopefully it's not too late to share. Will DM you too.

PrimalNova
03-10-22, 06:45
Hi folks,

I'm in Calcutta for 2 weeks. Looking for some guidance on indies in the city. Not too keen on Spas. Please help me out.

TouristOnTours
03-10-22, 15:21
Went to Osmo today after reading the reviews. Took Piu. I was expecting someone pretty after someone mentioned here that she has sharp features. While she isn't ugly, she has a very ordinary face and a somewhat bulky physique with average boobs and ass. She's talkative and puts you at ease and her service is better than most girls I've had in spas. However considering she took 3 k for FS + BBBJ (below average), I couldn't understand the hype around her when I could get gorgeous Thais with much superior service at Quest. I guess that is my problem. I've been to there too many times and my expectations are too high which the girls in normal spas can't meet. I've been trying to go to other places to save cost recently as the counter charges are very high there. However, the fact that Piu who is so highly rated by the community is this ordinary makes me sad. I am also a bit apprehensive about the cleanliness at Osmo as she tucked the disposable bed sheet again after I was done and I don't know which brand of cream and shower gel they use as they fill up old bottles. There are a couple of Thais there and came across one while leaving. She is reasonably pretty but again not on par with The Thai Spas.

I also visited Bella Thai Spa at Ekdalia. Nice spa. Has Thais and NE but was allotted a newbie called Paromita as the others hadn't turned up or were busy. Her massage was absolutely pathetic and her scared demeanor made me not ask for extras out of sympathy. However, there are nicer girls out there that I came across while coming out..Are you sure it's worth visiting? I was going on the reviews, after I read your post. It's quite a big load on our wallet.

TouristOnTours
03-11-22, 02:25
Hey guys,

M not from Kolkata, but reading the forum for RTTF. Coming to the city soon. I came across a word CC or CC1. It's a location you people are talking about. Please elaborate what is it.

Thanking in advance.

Tourist.

RussianLover19
03-11-22, 03:43
Had a great time. Great ambience and even though it might not be a FS spa and I saw women coming out after getting massage. But I had gone there as One girl Miss and visiting from lovelock street lavana and I knew that and fully utilized this info. Pure bliss inside including shower fun. 2600+3000. The girl said she won't be here for long and May be today is her last day here.

Aksmn
03-11-22, 07:55
Hey guys,

M not from Kolkata, but reading the forum for RTTF. Coming to the city soon. I came across a word CC or CC1. It's a location you people are talking about. Please elaborate what is it.

Thanking in advance..CC1 and CC2 are shopping malls. City Centre 1 (CC1) is located in Saltlake DC block and City Centre 2 (CC2) is located in Newtown, action area IID.

Hope it is clear to you now.

Gim399
03-11-22, 08:22
Are you sure it's worth visiting? I was going on the reviews, after I read your post. It's quite a big load on our wallet.The quality of Osmo has declined fast after the first lockdown in 2020. I visited two-thee times after it reopened, took both thai (old hag of maybe 45 yrs) and local, felt like wasting time and money. Further, the hygiene also was not upto the mark last time I visited. I stopped going there since then.

Gim399
03-11-22, 08:24
Hey guys,

Thanking in advance.

Tourist.CC or CC1= City Centre, Salt Lake, Sector 1.

CC2 = City Centre 2, Rajarhat (Near Chinar Park).

Hope it helps.

Member #4787
03-11-22, 09:40
I am someone whose mongering activities are mostly limited to spas. I've been regular visitor of spas mostly in Salt Lake and South Kolkata. Whenever I visit any spa, I make it very clear upfront the type of therapist I am looking for. In majority of cases the profiles that have been provided to me turned out to be good (even exceptional in certain cases) in terms of looks, figure, conversation, and of course services. And I have paid between 2.5 to 3.5 (even 4 K in very rare cases) for services that include B2B with BJ and / or FS. The counter charges are of course higher in such upscale spas, but if you take package like I do, it comes to around 800 to 850 per visit (I am not talking about Thai spas, there are hundreds of other spas in Kolkata).

But when I read about PBs and Habibis in this forum, I felt that all these years I have been overpaying in all these upscale spas and I need to correct this. Naturally I was tempted and so I started visiting PB and Habibi. One by one I tried all the famous names of PB. I also visited Habibi once. And now I have come to the conclusion that you may get profiles at cheap rate, but you will never get the class, polish, comfort, looks, and of course the comfort & hygiene of the so called upscale spas and their therapists. You only get maid type profiles in PB and Habibi. This is not to say such low-quality profiles are not available in upscale spas but the chances are very rare and you can always demand a replacement. There is absolutely no comparison between these two types of spas. This is of course my personal opinion based on my own experience.

TouristOnTours
03-11-22, 10:26
CC or CC1= City Centre, Salt Lake, Sector 1.

CC2 = City Centre 2, Rajarhat (Near Chinar Park).

Hope it helps.Thanks a lot bro.

This will help for sure.

Tourist.

Vice Captain
03-11-22, 11:53
Are you sure it's worth visiting? I was going on the reviews, after I read your post. It's quite a big load on our wallet.You can say it's not worth it considering you will have to pay at least 3 k counter charges and 4 k inside I. E. A minimum spend for 7 k for 1 shot lasting about 15-20 minutes. For that price you can get 2 shots with a WG plus hotel and booze / food or a couple of visits to another spa (or thrice in case of PB).

But I visited the TTS because the Thais there are much better looking than the ones in say for eg. Thai Village. Beautiful Thai women are a rarity in Kolkata unlike Delhi. Secondly, I love a good massage and there are very few therapists who can massage quite as well as them. So in that one hour, I get a good massage plus sex with an exotic looking lady. Plus, their B2B is way better than anything an Indian girl has provided me so far. Also, they are extremely hygienic and the spa is nice as well.

So it's for you to decide. Personally, I haven't been there in a while because it's too expensive. But I visited Bella Thai this weekend and took their Thai therapist. Petit middle aged lady with rock hard fake boobs. I paid 3 k in total for counter and FS and the experience wasn't really that great.

Aarush
03-11-22, 16:01
Hey,

Can anyone PM me tried and tested Indi for whole night or long time who could serve threesome.

Need it urgently.

Thanks. PM active.

RussianLover19
03-11-22, 17:20
I am someone whose mongering activities are mostly limited to spas. I've been regular visitor of spas mostly in Salt Lake and South Kolkata. Whenever I visit any spa, I make it very clear upfront the type of therapist I am looking for. In majority of cases the profiles that have been provided to me turned out to be good (even exceptional in certain cases) in terms of looks, figure, conversation, and of course services. And I have paid between 2.5 to 3.5 (even 4 K in very rare cases) for services that include B2B with BJ and / or FS. The counter charges are of course higher in such upscale spas, but if you take package like I do, it comes to around 800 to 850 per visit (I am not talking about Thai spas, there are hundreds of other spas in Kolkata).

But when I read about PBs and Habibis in this forum, I felt that all these years I have been overpaying in all these upscale spas and I need to correct this. Naturally I was tempted and so I started visiting PB and Habibi. One by one I tried all the famous names of PB. I also visited Habibi once. And now I have come to the conclusion that you may get profiles at cheap rate, but you will never get the class, polish, comfort, looks, and of course the comfort & hygiene of the so called upscale spas and their therapists. You only get maid type profiles in PB and Habibi. This is not to say such low-quality profiles are not available in upscale spas but the chances are very rare and you can always demand a replacement. There is absolutely no comparison between these two types of spas. This is of course my personal opinion based on my own experience.I agree PB has a few maid like profiles but def not all of them are maid type. Half of them are quite presentable. High end spas also have very avg to below avg fat above 30 profiles. Axis mall Galleria everywhere.

Member #4787
03-11-22, 18:54
I agree PB has a few maid like profiles but def not all of them are maid type. Half of them are quite presentable. High end spas also have very avg to below avg fat above 30 profiles. Axis mall Galleria everywhere.As I said there are 100's of spas in Kolkata, may be you have visited those that I haven't and I have visited spas that you haven't. And the spas where I have visited, even the most average profiles are way better than the best that PB can offer (look and figure-wise). So let's agree to disagree on this.

Honey Bee
03-11-22, 18:57
She charged 6 K for 2 shots.

Cheers.

What are her charges now? Is she still BBW?

FountainHead
03-11-22, 19:12
Do share the details of the exceptional ones you encountered. I think the ambience of the high end spas make the therapists look more classy and polished than they really are but hey, the mind works in mysterious ways!

But when I read about PBs and Habibis in this forum, I felt that all these years I have been overpaying in all these upscale spas and I need to correct this. Naturally I was tempted and so I started visiting PB and Habibi. One by one I tried all the famous names of PB..

ColdTharki
03-11-22, 20:56
Hello everyone,

Here's my FR of 2 blissful days in Calcutta earlier this month.

Background: I used to live in Calcutta 10+ years back, and started my mongering journey from there. It was always SG back then. Standard dance + shot. Tried a MMF threesome once as well. Once you understand how it works, SG is a sex carnival. In between, I visited it whenever I was in town over the years.

And that is what I planned for this trip as well. So opened up ISG & MP sites to check about current situation. But what a rabbit hole of wonders this thread turned out to be. Seems Calcutta has really blossomed under Didi. Or maybe I wasn't aware back then.

After reading through multiple great reviews by you folks (Indies / MPs / SA etc.), heart was racing with excitement and Johny was feeling like John Rambo. However, since I was in town for only 2 days, decided to try out the MPs for good ROI.

So first day, decided on PB Spa. After a lot of decoding and some googling, figured out the location and headed there. Its easy to miss. Building has a bank and there's one worn out signage. Walked up the building and found it on the higher floors with a sign outside "No sexual services". LOL.

Asked the guy at the reception for availability and he said Guddi was available. Given what I've read here, I pushed for Ria. He then told his peon "Ria ke nebe". Yes sir.

Paid 1250/- at the counter and was guided to the room. Room was dark with an AC. The attendant asked me to undress and left. No dispos. Just a flat massage table and a chair to keep your stuff. Sat on the table in my undies.

And then Ria entered. This thread has hyped Ria as a star. And she didn't disappoint Was in a form fitting dress. Looked at me, smiled, came over. Placed hands on my thighs and stood in between. Asked if it was my first time there and if I knew the charges. Thanks to this forum, no wrong answers: the.

Then she came close and whispered "Protection laaye ho na? Then the action started. Great DFK. I pushed her up against the wall and we kept running hands all over each other. I took off her dress to be greeted by some perfect perky tits. Sucked on them a lot. Then she pulled down my undies starting BBBJ. Moved to the table next and she took off her panties. Some fingering I did and then she said holding my dick.

Laid down on the table. She lifted my legs and licked my butthole. Asked if I liked it, and then went to town on it. Wow! Then some great sloppy BJ. On goes the rubber and she is in front of me bent over, guiding my dick up her backdoor, after some lubing. She kept asking me if I liked it, and lets continue with anal if I was ok. Why would I say no? : the Changed condoms & switched to missionary. She kept asking me to fuck her harder. She put one leg on my shoulder and I continued banging her. After that, I suggested we try something else. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Always a step ahead of me: the.

Got down from the table, took the condom off and she sucked me off in front of the mirror. She was bending over and I was proper fucking her throat. That view in the mirror as my dick went in & out was amazing. She was deep-throating like a proper pornstar. Then she turned around, put one leg on the table and asked me to fuck her from behind. This was the best part. That view from behind, smooth tattoo-ed back, and she looking back at me sluttily, just drove me wild. Fucked her really hard and long on this one. I asked her Kitna porn dekhti ho? Was finally ready to come after this. So asked her to get on top. She squatted on top, and practically squeezed the cum out of me with her pussy.

After that, she got down and went to clean herself. I was just standing at the bathroom door and watching her. She asked "Nahaoge?" and gave my dick a nice cleaning.

Paid her 1 k plus tipped 100. One last deep smooch and said my byes.

Boobs 9/10. Perfect for me, but if one likes big ones, then look elsewhere.

Pussy nice & tight 9/10.

Overall body 9/10.

GFE 11/10. Great enthusiasm for sex. Proactive and looks to make you happy. No nakhra or time-watching.

WIR Absolutely. With Ria, but also with Tia But I am not sure when I will be in Calcutta next.

Will post about Day 2 soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RussianLover19
03-11-22, 21:43
Can anyone please provide some feedback regarding the girl in attached pics received from SP Rahul..Mind sharing this SP number? And has anyone taken this girl?

RahulAVirus
03-12-22, 07:27
Dear members,

If any one can help with personal digits of Ria from pb spa it can very helpful.

I can help with two digits one of young inde (student and very cute) and second one a very hot boudi (free of cost) against this help.

PM me if any one has digits of Ria for my contacts.

Cheers.

TheDjay
03-12-22, 08:18
Can anyone point me where I will get the phone number for PB Spa? I tried almost everything available in the internet, but none of them seems to work.

RussianLover19
03-12-22, 10:26
As I said there are 100's of spas in Kolkata, may be you have visited those that I haven't and I have visited spas that you haven't. And the spas where I have visited, even the most average profiles are way better than the best that PB can offer (look and figure-wise). So let's agree to disagree on this.Totally agree and we would be more interested to know about the spa names and which profiles to look for. Have been waiting for long for someone like you who can prove us wrong. Rather than talking the talk help us to walk the talk! Thanks mate!

Naked Desires3
03-12-22, 16:51
Hi cold tharki!

That's one great FR. You are one of those rare mongers with fine taste and dirty desires (like me). Please get membership and connect at PM.