PDA

View Full Version : Goa

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

MeOops
05-17-14, 04:48
Hello Sappu,

I am also planning a trip to Goa (almost finalized, first week of June). I am already in touch with an SP (thankx to members here). Let us know when you will be in Goa and I will share the info.

Also, got contacts of two more SPs and will talk to them once I reach there (again thanks to friends here).

Whats the duration of your tip, your accomodation and tentative dates? May be if we are there at the same time, we may talk to SP together.

// MO.

Hi guys,

I want to plan a trip to Goa because I am under the impression that its very easy to get laid, compared to other places in India. Ofcourse I don't have any knowledge about other states also. Having seen ISG for the past 15 days, I am confused. Goa forum is not that active and other forums like Newdelhi forum is very much active, and there are also a lot of discussion about MPs and extras and some FS also.

May be senior members can help me here. I have a question. If I want to have FS is it better to come to Goa or go to places like Delhi?

I am asking this question regarding accessability wise and also regarding LE action. Hope some senior members in Goa forum can clarify this.

Thank you very much.

Sappulmo
05-17-14, 07:52
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't yet decided on the trip to Goa. As I mentioned in my post earlier, I am confused about Goa. Some of the senior members can clear my confusion regarding the SPs, and also LE action compared to other places like Delhi or Chennai. My question is if you want to get laid easily shall I go to Goa or to other places like delhi or Chennai. I know the variety of girls is huge in Goa.

As I am going through ISG these past 15 days, I have noticed that goa forum is not that active compared to other forums. May the scene in Goa is good but the members are not writing FRs. Please clarify.

Thank you.

MeOops
05-18-14, 04:02
I think it depends on what you want, your budget, Quality or quantity; Variety / foreign;.

Goa thread seems to be dull. And there could be many reasons. Either it is easy availability and hence no one is writing or there is actually very less activity in this area. Or may be people are lazy.

Delhi has got disucssions majorly around MP. And Chennai. You will mostly get (south) indians.

Myt suggestion to you is: Decide exactly what you want. If it is quantity, goto Kolkata (I can help you with contacts there)... If it is variety of foreign maal (Gals), goto Goa...

// MO.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't yet decided on the trip to Goa. As I mentioned in my post earlier, I am confused about Goa. Some of the senior members can clear my confusion regarding the SPs, and also LE action compared to other places like Delhi or Chennai. My question is if you want to get laid easily shall I go to Goa or to other places like delhi or Chennai. I know the variety of girls is huge in Goa.

As I am going through ISG these past 15 days, I have noticed that goa forum is not that active compared to other forums. May the scene in Goa is good but the members are not writing FRs. Please clarify.

Thank you.

Sappulmo
05-18-14, 15:22
Hey,

Thanks again for the reply. I am going to Gurgaon shortly and I want to visit some MPs there. May be after that I can get an idea of mongering scene. I will let you know what happens.

Mahya
05-19-14, 05:32
Guys,

Need contact of SP's in Goa. Please PM me.

AlTheBull
05-20-14, 11:59
Hi,

Wanted to ask if anyone has tried their luck with the beach sellers and the massage ladies on the beach. At times they are flirty and sound like they may come to your room but never had guts in asking them.

If anyone has tried something like this, please share.

Mave77
05-21-14, 02:12
Hey,

With regard to the MP behind "Caculo Mall" could not find it. It is my first time trying to get laid in Goa. Could you please help?Try the bylanes behind the mall on the left side when you face the mall. You should be there with no issues.

MeOops
05-21-14, 16:05
I may try if I get the chance. If so, then I will post FR here.

Any other leads? Any rav / group parties happening in Goa in first week of Jun?

Hi,

Wanted to ask if anyone has tried their luck with the beach sellers and the massage ladies on the beach. At times they are flirty and sound like they may come to your room but never had guts in asking them.

If anyone has tried something like this, please share.

MeOops
05-21-14, 16:07
Do you need contact of SPs or can you provide contacts?

Guys,

Need contact of SP's in Goa. Please PM me.

KunalBb
05-22-14, 06:23
Another raid in Goa.

Res hma spa and salon in St inez, Panaji.

Arrested 5 gals and the handlers.

LE activity seems to be on the high.

Had anyone been to this spa. Never heard of this place before.

Kunal.

MeOops
05-22-14, 16:44
Thats sad.

As I mentioned earlier also, I will be in Goa in Jun first week, but I am still searching for good hotels (3* or 4*.

This is my first trip to this wonderful city (though I am not coming at the peak time).

My work requires me to be close to South Goa. But I have heard that all the action is in North Goa (and all major beaches as well). I really really need help in deciding hotel as I am confused.

Should I book hotel in S goa and then travel to and goa (every night)? Does it makes any sense (also considering the weather at this time in Goa)? Or should I stay at panajim so that it is equal distance from both parts? Or Should I stay in and Goa and travel for the work (so that in the night atleast after activities, I can be back in hotel in quick time).

Also, I will appreciate if friends here can suggest some good hotels (GF as well safe).

Another raid in Goa.

Res hma spa and salon in St inez, Panaji.

Arrested 5 gals and the handlers.

LE activity seems to be on the high.

Had anyone been to this spa. Never heard of this place before.

Kunal.

KunalBb
05-22-14, 18:25
Yes generally the action is more in north as that's where the general tourism is concentrated.

So yes ideally north goan beach belt is a better bet as you could roam around late nights in the vicinity hopping pubs, discs etc.

Panjim is a dead place at night and no point travelling every night.

As far as GF hotels I have no info as I never used a hotel. Anyone else here could assist in this matter.

Hope this helps.

Kunal.

Thats sad.

As I mentioned earlier also, I will be in Goa in Jun first week, but I am still searching for good hotels (3* or 4*.

This is my first trip to this wonderful city (though I am not coming at the peak time).

My work requires me to be close to South Goa. But I have heard that all the action is in North Goa (and all major beaches as well). I really really need help in deciding hotel as I am confused.

Should I book hotel in S goa and then travel to and goa (every night)? Does it makes any sense (also considering the weather at this time in Goa)? Or should I stay at panajim so that it is equal distance from both parts? Or Should I stay in and Goa and travel for the work (so that in the night atleast after activities, I can be back in hotel in quick time).

Also, I will appreciate if friends here can suggest some good hotels (GF as well safe).

MeOops
05-23-14, 17:35
I was searching Loc and got one number. Called it and found out that someone has posted that number which belongs to some civil engineer guy. Its really bad. Making peoples life toughter. That guy had got calls for more than 100 times and was frustrated.

Somehow, I pulled it off nicely (told him that I am about to visit Goa and saw the advertisement to get corporate apartment at cheaper rates, hence called the number.

But, I will think many times before calling these numbers.

// MO.

Yes generally the action is more in north as that's where the general tourism is concentrated.

So yes ideally north goan beach belt is a better bet as you could roam around late nights in the vicinity hopping pubs, discs etc.

Panjim is a dead place at night and no point travelling every night.

As far as GF hotels I have no info as I never used a hotel. Anyone else here could assist in this matter.

Hope this helps.

Kunal.

IAmRamesh86
05-23-14, 18:50
Two things to avoid when your in Goa. One is massage parlours. Another one is drugs. I'm talking about the hard core drugs not the green ones, once you get caught in shady massage parlour your done. Goan police are such douche you need to shell out a lotta money to get out drugs. Its easily available, one can make easy money in lakhs in few weeks, once your caught your done for life, you will get caught, one way or the other, I know three white people who are in jail and never got out, so say no to drugs and brothels, trust me guys there are variety of girls available most of them are indes, some freelancers, some hippies, all of them come here two for things, drugs and sex, you get both of them plenty in Goa!!

Am very bsy with work lately. I go partying only on a full moon night! Because am saving up money for a one month mongering holiday abroad.

Stay in Candolim. My intials days I had picked up quite a few paid and freebies in Condolim area! Most Condolim hotels are girl friendly. I suggest people to stay min of two weeks. Get to know goa! Its a wondeful place to be!

Avoid Goa from may till October, off season! Mongering is kinda dull and expensive.

Peace!

MeOops
05-24-14, 01:20
Thanks Ramesh for the exact information. However due to work, I am coming to Goa in June (first week) and have to be in South Goa during the day time (9 AM to 6 PM). Candolim seems to be far away (google map), hence thinking of staying in South Goa. Kindly provide your suggestion in South goa.

Thanks man.

Two things to avoid when your in Goa. One is massage parlours. Another one is drugs. I'm talking about the hard core drugs not the green ones, once you get caught in shady massage parlour your done. Goan police are such douche you need to shell out a lotta money to get out drugs. Its easily available, one can make easy money in lakhs in few weeks, once your caught your done for life, you will get caught, one way or the other, I know three white people who are in jail and never got out, so say no to drugs and brothels, trust me guys there are variety of girls available most of them are indes, some freelancers, some hippies, all of them come here two for things, drugs and sex, you get both of them plenty in Goa!!

Am very bsy with work lately. I go partying only on a full moon night! Because am saving up money for a one month mongering holiday abroad.

Stay in Candolim. My intials days I had picked up quite a few paid and freebies in Condolim area! Most Condolim hotels are girl friendly. I suggest people to stay min of two weeks. Get to know goa! Its a wondeful place to be!

Avoid Goa from may till October, off season! Mongering is kinda dull and expensive.

Peace!

Profish
05-26-14, 21:08

Peace!Thank you for your info.

GermanyReisen
06-01-14, 10:19
Fellow Mongers,

I am visiting Goa on 5 and 6th of June and would like to have some action there. I would appreciate, if come one can share digits.

I can reciprocate digits from Delhi and Mumbai.

Thanks

Blorean
06-10-14, 06:47

Peace!No MPs are there? Only shady one.

AlTheBull
06-11-14, 07:22
Spa called 'Guys and Girls' has been raided yesterday and arrested everyone present.

Not a good idea to visit spas in Goa as the LE is very strict in that part of the country.

MeOops
06-17-14, 14:37
This FR is a bit late because I got busy after coming back. Now writing this in the morning (before I get stuck in work).

I reached Goa on 3rd (late) night. Checked into an (prebooked) apartment in South Goa. (I had work in S Goa). Since this was my first Goa trip, booked the apartment online. Apartment was in the middle of nowhere. Rent was 2 k / night. 1 BHK with furnished kitchen. 20 min walking distance from Bogmalo beach.

Already had the contacts of two SP from ISP friends. However I didn't wrote the numbers in mobile thinking that I will dial in when required (that was key mistake).

Talked to the security guy for 30 min asking info about the places near by and getting friendly.

Day 1 : Whole day in office. Worst thing happened and a dinner was hosted by colleague which ended at 11 in the night. Security guy has contacts. 3 K / shot. Had a look but wasn't upto my taste. So, slept peacefully.

Day 2&3: Hired activa / scooty. First half in office and then took off in the afternoon towards and Goa. Saw the beaches (Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Vegator) over a span of 2 days. Checked out from S Goa and got a room near calangute beach. Many options available there.

First, When you roam near calangute beach entrance (either alone or group of two), many people will approach you, asking 'Dance, gals, night clubs etc'. Its important to understand the concept of night clubs as in Goa.

Second, I read a FR on this Goa forum regarding various places along with the timings when Indis are available. Read it. Some of the info is actually true. Like On the Calangute-Baga road, you will see Indis after approx. 1 AM in the night at various palces. But as soon as they see any police van, they will hide and will be back after some time.

Third, Never fall into traps of people selling you night clubs along with room and gals.

Night Club: There are many night clubs in Goa. They are many dance / discos. Most of these have hired gals so that guys can dance with them. But you have to buy them drink. If a normal Beer costs you 100, lady drink will cost 500. It will look like shot (but is mainly water). Almost all gals told me that they are not getting any salary but commission (in some places 90% whereas other 80%) from the drink. Also, there is an entry fee for these night clubs. See the attached pic.

These rates very in different clubs. ALWAYS buy an entry which doesNOT include any drink since those drinks are just water / Beer only. Buy drinks separately once inside.

I went into three different clubs. Two on calungate-Baga road and one from calangute towards candolim.

First night, gave 500 as entry fee (no drinks included). Approx. 6 gals inside. All will ry to catch you by arms, asking for drinks. My friends started chatting with one gal whereas I went in and fetched beer. Then talked to a gal and after 15 min, bought a drink for a gal and danced with her for approx 45 min. Its a different experience. Danced till 2 AM and then came out. Saw many Indis while going back towards hotel. Charging approx. 2 K / shot Though I didnot tried since my hotel doesn't allow guest.

Went to another Club after paying 1 K, and it was sheer waste since there was no AC as well. Tried another on Candolim road as well, same bad result.

So, went back to same first club, this time paying 300 only. Danced till early morning, made many friends and felt many gals.

Unfortunately Internet was turned off in office (so that people focus on the work at home) and also not in Hotel, I was not able to check ISG and call the contacts.

I called one SP and he asked who has given the number and unfortunately the friend in ISG is not able to call SP and help me.

Overall, this is not the season unless one is there in Goa for say two weeks.

RogerShinny
06-20-14, 05:38
There is a new spa opening in Colva today (Roumers) there are already quiet a few already operating 19th shadow on colva benaulim road is so far the best there is one operating near CCD.

Please give some info as to which of these spas offer extras.

Ipathan
06-21-14, 05:15
Hi seniors,

Thanks for making Goa forum active.

I would like to know which is the best time for cheap and quality mongering in Goa.

FckMyWife
06-26-14, 07:00
Hi seniors,

Thanks for making Goa forum active.

I would like to know which is the best time for cheap and quality mongering in Goa.Nov. Dec. For Russians.

EdwarDbb
06-26-14, 13:59
This is my first review from Goa!

Today I checked in to my hotel at Condolim. I had a SP contact (number ends with 925) from a friend. He did not have whatsapp / viber to send photos. Therefore, he said he will send the best girl he has to hotel (8 K for 2 hours) & I only need to make payments if I liked her.

I met the chick outside, the body and face was acceptable. I told her we should talk for 2-3 minutes in the lobby before I make my decision and after that I will make payments. As soon as I started to talk to her, I noticed that something is going wrong. She claimed she is Russian, but it was a damn lie. I have seen many Russian girls and she was definitely from somewhere around Uzbekistan / Kyrgyzstan as I know the chicks in that area very well. She was very rude, impolite, and in rush from the beginning, and constantly was forcing me to pay 1 K to the driver! She could not even show off for few minutes to sell the service!

I immediately called the SP that such treasures (that he sends will make a bad impression about whole mongering experience in India. I also reminded him that if there should be any payments from me to the driver, negotiation should have been made in advance!

I finally dismissed her without giving a single penny! But the overall feeling was very bad.

Some of my friends here had shared their experience and advised me to stay away from SPs in Goa. I think they have been right.

Tonight I am giving a try to some clubs here. I hope it would be a good option in Goa.

ArisCasa
06-26-14, 19:14
This FR is a bit late because I got busy after coming back. Now writing this in the morning (before I get stuck in work).

I reached Goa on 3rd (late) night. Checked into an (prebooked) apartment in South Goa. (I had work in S Goa). Since this was my first Goa trip, booked the apartment online. Apartment was in the middle of nowhere. Rent was 2 k / night. 1 BHK with furnished kitchen. 20 min walking distance from Bogmalo beach.

Already had the contacts of two SP from ISP friends. However I didn't wrote the numbers in mobile thinking that I will dial in when required (that was key mistake).

Talked to the security guy for 30 min asking info about the places near by and getting friendly.

Day 1 : Whole day in office. Worst thing happened and a dinner was hosted by colleague which ended at 11 in the night. Security guy has contacts. 3 K / shot. Had a look but wasn't upto my taste. So, slept peacefully.

Day 2&3: Hired activa / scooty. First half in office and then took off in the afternoon towards and Goa. Saw the beaches (Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Vegator) over a span of 2 days. Checked out from S Goa and got a room near calangute beach. Many options available there.

First, When you roam near calangute beach entrance (either alone or group of two), many people will approach you, asking 'Dance, gals, night clubs etc'. Its important to understand the concept of night clubs as in Goa.

Second, I read a FR on this Goa forum regarding various places along with the timings when Indis are available. Read it. Some of the info is actually true. Like On the Calangute-Baga road, you will see Indis after approx. 1 AM in the night at various palces. But as soon as they see any police van, they will hide and will be back after some time.

Third, Never fall into traps of people selling you night clubs along with room and gals.

Night Club: There are many night clubs in Goa. They are many dance / discos. Most of these have hired gals so that guys can dance with them. But you have to buy them drink. If a normal Beer costs you 100, lady drink will cost 500. It will look like shot (but is mainly water). Almost all gals told me that they are not getting any salary but commission (in some places 90% whereas other 80%) from the drink. Also, there is an entry fee for these night clubs. See the attached pic.

These rates very in different clubs. ALWAYS buy an entry which doesNOT include any drink since those drinks are just water / Beer only. Buy drinks separately once inside.

I went into three different clubs. Two on calungate-Baga road and one from calangute towards candolim.

First night, gave 500 as entry fee (no drinks included). Approx. 6 gals inside. All will ry to catch you by arms, asking for drinks. My friends started chatting with one gal whereas I went in and fetched beer. Then talked to a gal and after 15 min, bought a drink for a gal and danced with her for approx 45 min. Its a different experience. Danced till 2 AM and then came out. Saw many Indis while going back towards hotel. Charging approx. 2 K / shot Though I didnot tried since my hotel doesn't allow guest.

Went to another Club after paying 1 K, and it was sheer waste since there was no AC as well. Tried another on Candolim road as well, same bad result.

So, went back to same first club, this time paying 300 only. Danced till early morning, made many friends and felt many gals.

Unfortunately Internet was turned off in office (so that people focus on the work at home) and also not in Hotel, I was not able to check ISG and call the contacts.

I called one SP and he asked who has given the number and unfortunately the friend in ISG is not able to call SP and help me.

Overall, this is not the season unless one is there in Goa for say two weeks.For all those looking for a screw in Goa. Never ever pick a street walker near Infantaria. Thats the place near the Calangute Junction where you turn right towards Baga. Most are trannies and big cheats. They say a rate before getting into your your car / bike and dramatically hike the price to 2, 3 times. If you do not aggree, they make a huge scene on the streets. You will obviously be shitting since you don't want LE problems or extortion since you are a tourist. Almost all hotels including service apartments and holiday rentals (they have security 24 hours) will not allow an SW without an I'd. And / or they check in with you. Be sure to go with reliable SPs or contacts from people who you know well, and who have had a safe genuine experience. Better take a gurl from your own city or a place like Mumbai or Bangalore or Pune if you can afford the long term incl board lodge and all other expenses associated. But believe me you will be pissed after that since with any WG, you can't spend more than a few hours. If you have taken a WG on a 2-3 day sojourn, you will be killing yourself to get rid of her. So all in all its a bad scene in Goa.

IAmRamesh86
06-26-14, 22:36
Good to see people posting reports on goa during off season, I'm back in Bangalore because we are closed till August because July to August is the worst period in Goa with rain and humidity, and iam taking a 1 month break from work as well, so people planing to come to Goa, postpone your tickets to September or October, no crowd no party no babes, all you newbie who pm me asking info on Goa please read my previous FR on Goa, I guarantee you will get laid and make so many friends stay away from cheap people in Goa and travel alone, Goa is very happening place to hook up with white chicks, I live and earn my living here and I have become a familiar face among people in Goa that's the prior reason why you don't find much FR in Goa forum, may be ill post all those FR with picture when I retire from mongering, I will keep updating about major party and fuck event ya you heard it rght! We have fuck events in Goa. I'm so blessed to be living here! Stay away from drugs (smoking up is fine) stay away from massage parlours and say no to craiglist north indian Service providers!

Happy mongering!

Peace!

Suma Laleet
07-05-14, 04:20
Greeting fellow mongers!! I will be visiting goa next week, can you please PM with good inde or SP contacts.

Thanks!!

RogerShinny
07-08-14, 08:05
Popular Mp raided in St Inez 4 thai girls and 2 indians captured along with customers Goa in note safe now a days.

Dev987
07-08-14, 19:18
If I am correct, along with staff four customers are arrested and are remanded to custody for fourteen days.

Popular Mp raided in St Inez 4 thai girls and 2 indians captured along with customers Goa in note safe now a days.

CoolBoyMumbai
07-24-14, 21:52
Hello members,

I will be visiting Goa next week although I have been to Goa a few. Times earlier never have I been mongering as mostly been here. With my gf, and e way coming straight to the point I would request fellow members to throw some light on the scene and of possible pm me numbers of trusted sps, also I would like to know of friendly hotels for such activities long time etc.

Cheers

BonitoTarzan
07-25-14, 05:12
Dear Goa Brethren.

Is anybody familiar with the girl in any of the attached pics or have any one met the girl in the pic.

If so, please give the details. I will explain the context.

ManAtBangalore
07-25-14, 12:29
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I'm in Bangalore.

Can guys please share the contact detail of some good independent profile in Bangalore?

JoinTheJoride1
07-29-14, 17:48
Hi friends,

I am new here (but not to mongering). I have been visiting the forum for advice whenever I travel.

I vistied Goa August last year. Was horrible. Nothing nowhere. I have go again for business. Would be staying in central Goa again not the best of places. Any advice can only be out in the evenings.

KunalBb
08-06-14, 06:32
Yes its raining very heavily in Goa but the mongering scene is dry (atleast for Me).

Spas closed. Down. The ones open are not providing cross gender out of fear and all my SP contacts are out of reacch.

If anyone is having any better luck then do share.

Cheers.

ActionRaju
08-06-14, 07:03
Hi friends,

I am new here (but not to mongering). I have been visiting the forum for advice whenever I travel.

I vistied Goa August last year. Was horrible. Nothing nowhere. I have go again for business. Would be staying in central Goa again not the best of places. Any advice can only be out in the evenings.Its not easy this season bro. Due to increasing LE and off season, betters gems are unlikely to show up at present.

JoinTheJoride1
08-06-14, 17:07
Its not easy this season bro. Due to increasing LE and off season, betters gems are unlikely to show up at present.Thanks for the input bro but what options are there? Last year there was a Russian chick trying all. There has to be some place to go went to tittos last time but it was shit. Looking for advice from seniors.

Wandere
08-08-14, 14:31
The CM has made a statement MPs will be regulated by Cops, Friends, play safe.

ActionRaju
08-10-14, 10:41
Thanks for the input bro but what options are there? Last year there was a Russian chick trying all. There has to be some place to go went to tittos last time but it was shit. Looking for advice from seniors.Titos is a legit place nowadays. Earlier the lane adjacent to Titos had few hookers late at night, some of them were stunners. I shall update if I find something happening. Hope our friend IamRamesh can guide us as soon as he returns.

CrazyRam280
08-10-14, 12:27
I have visited Goa many times and had only two successfully mongering. The post is about my visit before 4 months. Got a SP contact through my friend and promised VIP class girls.

Called SP and he informed me that he can bring the girl to my hotel where I am staying. I told him to wait since didn't want the hotel management to be aware and also wanted to see the girl before finalizing the deal. He came in a car and to my shock didn't expect he will be bring a foreign chick. She had a hot body but what I didn't like was black spots all over her face.

Rate was 8 K for 2 hour. Told him I can't take her to the hotel I am staying now since bit afraid of the hotel management. Later he told me he can arrange another room but was asking 3 K extra + 2 k transportation (total 13 K) which I didn't agree and tried to bargain entire cost around 9 k-10 k.

He didn't agree and he was showing like getting calls from others customers and asked me to take my decision soon. I refused and left the place. Later I was happy that I refused because her face was looking like she got some disease even though my jhonny wanted her badly for her hot body.

Planing to visit Goa (or Pondicherry) next weekend, would appreciate if anybody can inform me mongering friendly hotels in Goa.

Cheers

FunkyGuysX
08-10-14, 18:06
Well I was in Goa and the scene is absolutely dry though its raining a lot.

Its off season and most of the spas are also closed.

The baga stretch where you could pick girls from is deserted due to rains.

Do let me know if any of you get lucky.

I have visited Goa many times and had only two successfully mongering. The post is about my visit before 4 months. Got a SP contact through my friend and promised VIP class girls.

Called SP and he informed me that he can bring the girl to my hotel where I am staying. I told him to wait since didn't want the hotel management to be aware and also wanted to see the girl before finalizing the deal. He came in a car and to my shock didn't expect he will be bring a foreign chick. She had a hot body but what I didn't like was black spots all over her face.

Rate was 8 K for 2 hour. Told him I can't take her to the hotel I am staying now since bit afraid of the hotel management. Later he told me he can arrange another room but was asking 3 K extra + 2 k transportation (total 13 K) which I didn't agree and tried to bargain entire cost around 9 k-10 k.

He didn't agree and he was showing like getting calls from others customers and asked me to take my decision soon. I refused and left the place. Later I was happy that I refused because her face was looking like she got some disease even though my jhonny wanted her badly for her hot body.

Planing to visit Goa (or Pondicherry) next weekend, would appreciate if anybody can inform me mongering friendly hotels in Goa.

Cheers

IAmRamesh86
08-12-14, 12:15
I'm back in Goa after a long vacation in Bangalore and Thailand, now all work and no play! Goa is very boring at the moment, its raining everywhere, all my friends will come back only on September 1st week, will keep you guys posted with the upcoming parties and fuck fest!

Peace!

IAmRamesh86
08-17-14, 15:36
I usually don't post FR or any pics on Goa forum, I met this gal lately, had a gud fuck for 6 k fn the regular fucking nothing special baout her special rates because I know the SP! He has a white collar job during the day time! Neways overall 7/10 for the girl.

P.S- PM for contacts only if you have something similar qualtiy in exchange!

Peace!

Incognitox
08-31-14, 08:11
Called a few Sps online. The response was bad. Most show pics of girls which they don't have. Wanted to try some Russians, but the rate is highly overpriced for very average looking girls.

Have experienced two girls so far in Goa. Both Bengali. One went for 15 k for full night and the other went for 5 k for short time. I am attaching the pics. I hope to find better girls in the future.

IAmRamesh86
09-02-14, 14:08
Ya met this chick through my regular sp my friend took her for 4 kst! She was hot in bed worth every penny so I came back the next day and booked for the night 12 k.

Worth every penny.

She stays in Goa for another week or so!

P.S. Am ready to share her contact only if you have something similar for an exchange or else kindly please don't bother me thank you!

MagicalBamboo
09-07-14, 06:36
Visiting Goa from 26th to 28th Sep. Any traveller or local would like to meet up for drinks or to monger do let me know.

Cheers!

Mahya
09-08-14, 13:15
I usually don't post FR or any pics on Goa forum, I met this gal lately, had a gud fuck for 6 k fn the regular fucking nothing special baout her special rates because I know the SP! He has a white collar job during the day time! Neways overall 7/10 for the girl.

P.S- PM for contacts only if you have something similar qualtiy in exchange!

Peace!This girl was in Chennai in July.

HuntingStud
09-13-14, 09:11
Guys,

I have just landed at Goa Airport and as the weather says rain and stuff. I would request all fellow monger to help me with contacts of independent girls or service providers etc. I can most definitely return the favor at Delhi anytime.

TGupsi
09-13-14, 10:17
I live in Margao.

Have contacts in Panjim but not in here.

If someone would be kind enough to share contact for the stated place will share my Panjim contact in return.

Thanks

Tuhindo82
09-17-14, 13:00
Can you please reply me contact address?

Ya met this chick through my regular sp my friend took her for 4 kst! She was hot in bed worth every penny so I came back the next day and booked for the night 12 k.

Worth every penny.

She stays in Goa for another week or so!

P.S. Am ready to share her contact only if you have something similar for an exchange or else kindly please don't bother me thank you!===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HiTechGuy
09-18-14, 17:41
I'm back in Goa after a long vacation in Bangalore and Thailand, now all work and no play! Goa is very boring at the moment, its raining everywhere, all my friends will come back only on September 1st week, will keep you guys posted with the upcoming parties and fuck fest!

Peace!Well, just saw the two posts of the girls you hooked up with after your back. If that's boring then we are all dead in Hyderabad. Will cut off a ear to get hold of such girls.

May you have many more boring times ahead.

MumbaiBoy23
09-28-14, 18:44
Hi Ramesh,

Mumbaiboy23 from Mumbai. Visiting Goa from 2nd October to 6th October. Please help me with pointers and trick to get laid with foreigner. I have that fantasy. Trust me I read all the forum but still want your experience for full moon party which I never experienced and really want experience. Please help. If I succeed I will put my FR over here that's the promise bro.

Thanks,

Mumbaiboy23

Prem143
09-29-14, 09:51
All,

I am soon visiting Goa for like 3-4 days of stay. Will be there alone to make sure I enjoy the most. Anyone in here active? Could someone please share any contacts, pointers?

I am planning to stay in Candolim as I stayed there 2-3 times before.

Regards,

Prem.

Prem143
09-29-14, 09:52
You need to activate PM before asking any contacts bro. !! There is no other way anyone could reply you.

Thanks,

Prem.

I live in Margao.

Have contacts in Panjim but not in here.

If someone would be kind enough to share contact for the stated place will share my Panjim contact in return.

Thanks

Mahya
10-12-14, 18:40
From this thread it looks like GOA is no more a place to enjoy. No hard Fc*k.

Chills Rocker
10-14-14, 08:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

BristoForYou
10-24-14, 11:30
Hey guys,

I'm planning to visit Goa in the last week of October. I would like to get hooked up with white / European. Request seniors (Imramesh) to share digits of indies, clubs, happening places in Goa to have maximum fun. Also how can I get an invite for rave parties? I will be staying in Candolim north Goa during this period.

Appreciate your help.

BlackCheetah
10-24-14, 14:44
Guys,

Why does Goa thread has no new FRs. Did it become dry.

Hope many enjoy but FRs are less.

Thanks,

BC

RahulInBang
10-24-14, 21:57
Guys,

Why does Goa thread has no new FRs. Did it become dry.

Hope many enjoy but FRs are less.

Thanks,

BCHi BlackCheetah,

I guess the issue here is most posts are made by mongerer's who are planning to visit. Those finding success in Goa need to pass on the info, hoping to see more of that.

ArisCasa
10-26-14, 13:22
Here in Candolim area for couple of days.

Any leads on genuine indies or SPs?

Thanks guys.

King11
10-27-14, 20:17
Last few Months there was a lot of problems with MPs. I was contacting my regular parlor guy every week for 2 months but parlor were not permitted so no MP action. I gave him hints of FS and he responded. He offered a girl for 4 k with private room. What a girl. Best fuck of my life. Name was Manisha and a marathi from mumbai. Slim figure with big knockers. I was taken to the apt where they keep the girls. They had only 1 as business was shut down and they were seeking permission from police. Girl too was desparate as no cash was flowing in. I being a regular was offered FS. Once into room she removed the clothes and we both were in our undies. The she started to fondle with johnny. I put on a condi and started missy. She was moaning like anything. Going crazy. She came once for sure. I was a long way from blasting a months frustration. I offered her some extra for anal. Has never tried but all others had refused. She hasitated but agreed for 2 k I said what the heck paid her applied the libe changed the condi and inserted. Very tight she was almost crying in pain after a lot of trying finally went in and after some slow jerks I got to my regular speed and came soon. Then we had red bull and laid down for 30 mins. Johnny was soon up and wanted more. After all I was dry for 2 months. THis time I just did missy and came on her tits. Suckled on them to my hearts content.

Body / Service: 7/10.

Damages: 4+2+1 tot 7 k incl room.

WIR: sure am planning this Saturday.

BTW the parlor has started but the MP guy has become SP.

King11
10-27-14, 20:38
Clearing my decks after a long time. Was too busy to post so will do it before I get busy again. My cousin was in town after a long stint in the states so she organised a get together. A lot of her friends had come but most married. Some I knew and found out one of them had just been divorced. Me being a dog sensed an opportunity I mean I had nothing to loose. So started the chat with her. Most of the guests cleared out and late night I offered to drop her home as her ride had already left. So I knew that she was already wet and she too was giving me signs. So in the car she was on the next seat and was wearing a short skirt. I touched her outer thighs while changing gears and after 2 touches she responded. Held my hand. Then I looked at her and smiled. She came forward for a kiss. I stopped the car and we had a short one. Then I took her to one of my apts who is always unoccupied. She said nothing and followed mr. Guess she was on a dry run. Went to the bed removed her dress and went to DATY. I never do DATY and DFK with wgs. She was perfect for it. Oh she was flooded. Went missy without a condi. First time without one. Felt amazing. Asked her if she if I could cum in she said no so jizzed all over her tits. Then rested and I was about to put on clothes to drop her. She said she wants round two. Johnny saluted. This time I went to town doggie style, her first time. She was quite tight got divorced very fast. Again I came on her back. The only bad part about the whole episode was I had to listen to her bad marriage stories. But they made her horny.

Got a new one for me. But mongering to continue.

IAmRamesh86
10-27-14, 23:06
I don't visit Goa forum in ISG because I'm so used to seeing people asking only contacts and help over here no one post any FR or any info other than me, anyways season had already started I get invites for party's every weekend you would know wt kinda party am I talking about! Mid November there is major party near condolim I can take 4 people with me and invite couple of other people as well it's like a 24 hrs non stop party! May be ill invite couple of people on ISG or my trusted friends from blore! Anyway so sad to see Goa forum so inactive!! I had met few hot chicks from the past 6 months just didn't have the time and the rght mind set to post it over here! Anyways I hope more people come forward and contribute valuable info and FR over here in Goa forum!

Peace!

ShameOnMe2007
10-30-14, 18:08
Goa is truly Europe in India. I was there in Diwali and enjoyed thoroughly. Little johnny didn't actually get to play with anyone but still it was amazing! Wasn't in my senses even once during any of the evenings. And I did meet the hottest NE I have ever seen. So here goes the mini report.

Last Friday night around 11 pm was roaming around the Baga beach road for some GS (the one that leads to Mambo's) and was approached by a wannabe SP. Offered me a night club with girls and more. Kept selling his club and other MPs. Poor guy didn't seem to have found much business. Anyway didn't have anywhere to go so decided to visit his club. Also it was raining pretty hard that day.

The guy took me and my friend inside a desolate bylane that looked shady enough that I got hopeful about the prospects inside the club. Went in after collecting the drinks coupons and got my wrist stamped. Inside it wasn't very crowded given the incessant rain. Anyway noticed a few girls standing near the bar and one group of guys on one corner standing crowded around some girl. Had a peek and Voila!!

In the ring stood the most gorgeous NE I have seen. Long hair falling below the waist, fair butter smooth skin, has a gorgeous smile and a decent height. And those boobs! Ohh my those boobs! She has at least 34 DS. Seemed like she was finishing a dance and I couldn't wait to get one with her. As soon as she was finished I went up to her and asked her for a dance. Smiling she told me to get her a drink. 500 bucks but for her it nothing was too much. Got her the drink and took her to a corner. She started to dance with me.

It seemed that time flew away. One moment I had that gorgeous girl in my arms and the next moment it was over. Might have been 6-7 minutes but just didn't feel like it! I held her in an embrace during that time I played with her hair and had her close. It was like I could fall in love with her. Felt her soft breasts brush me many times. It was as if my heart would stop then and there. Anyway Asked her for a dance once more. Had another heavenly 7-8 minutes. Asked for her number but she just smiled. Maybe should have tried a bit more. Anyway was more aware of the expenses so had a couple more drinks with my friend and then got out.

I don't know if I'd ever meet a girl of that quality but If I do and if She is available I'd pay anything to have her. She is better than some actress I may have some day. These club girls must be available but alas I was coming back the next day, couldn't have another go. Next time, if there is one, I wish god blesses me with more luck so that I can screw her like there's no tomorrow!

IAmRamesh86
10-31-14, 08:11
One piece of advise gals never sleeps with a guy who look desperate to get laid, never ask a girls number unless and until she is paid sex worker and never offer any drink to any girl, if you want to get laid for free you need to follow many rules, I had met many girls in Goa especially when I go for happening party's, trust me I follow certain rules and it always works, and am not one of those best looking guy around but I have slept with quite a few hot ones, you just need to follow certain rules! Like only Indian girls ask men to buy them drinks I always tell them (y don't you buy me a drink first and then later if I like you I buy one for u) trust me most of the time it works! Golden rule number one never offer drinks to white chicks they instantly put you in the douche bag category if you offer one!

P.S.- I party evry weekend so I kinda know how things works!! Better luck next time!!

Goa is truly Europe in India. I was there in Diwali and enjoyed thoroughly. Little johnny didn't actually get to play with anyone but still it was amazing! Wasn't in my senses even once during any of the evenings. And I did meet the hottest NE I have ever seen. So here goes the mini report.

Last Friday night around 11 pm was roaming around the Baga beach road for some GS (the one that leads to Mambo's) and was approached by a wannabe SP. Offered me a night club with girls and more. Kept selling his club and other MPs. Poor guy didn't seem to have found much business. Anyway didn't have anywhere to go so decided to visit his club. Also it was raining pretty hard that day...

ShameOnMe2007
10-31-14, 19:10
One piece of advise gals never sleeps with a guy who look desperate to get laid, never ask a girls number unless and until she is paid sex worker and never offer any drink to any girl, if you want to get laid for free you need to follow many rules, I had met many girls in Goa especially when I go for happening party's, trust me I follow certain rules and it always works, and am not one of those best looking guy around but I have slept with quite a few hot ones, you just need to follow certain rules! Like only Indian girls ask men to buy them drinks I always tell them (y don't you buy me a drink first and then later if I like you I buy one for u) trust me most of the time it works! Golden rule number one never offer drinks to white chicks they instantly put you in the douche bag category if you offer one!

P.S.- I party every weekend so I kinda know how things works!! Better luck next time!!Salute to you mate! I know I am not very good at this game and I'd appreciate any advice that experienced ones can give me.

However, on a different note I was in Goa to enjoy with friends. Wasn't really looking for that! Sure it would have been great to get laid with her but may not even have been possible given my hotel and given the set of friends I was with. So, to sum up, enjoyed Goa thoroughly! Better luck to me next time!

Till then I hunt and grunt in Delhi!

Cheers!

StillSight
11-08-14, 11:23
Does anyone know Mr. Kumar. SP number ending with 966?

StillSight
11-10-14, 20:50

Last Friday night around 11 pm was roaming around the Baga beach road for some GS !Was the name of that club Saturn colours?? It is a real waste of money. I think most of the tourists (including me) who has been to Goa for first time get fooled by these people. 4-5 girls surrounded by hundreds of horny guys.

So guys please if you are going to Goa don't get fooled by these people who normally roam around 9 pm on Baga road saying hot girls, disco, full fun,etc etc.

Please avoid.

Cheers!

Born Ripper
11-12-14, 07:40
Does Goa still have any massage parlours with extra services? Prefer Thai girls. Any help will be highly appreciated.

DavidRock
11-13-14, 15:11
Great to hear about this. I am visiting Goa next weekend. Request you to send me some contact details please.

Thanks

Good to see people posting reports on goa during off season, I'm back in Bangalore because we are closed till August because July to August is the worst period in Goa with rain and humidity, and iam taking a 1 month break from work as well, so people planing to come to Goa, postpone your tickets to September or October, no crowd no party no babes, all you newbie who pm me asking info on Goa please read my previous FR on Goa, I guarantee you will get laid and make so many friends stay away from cheap people in Goa and travel alone, Goa is very happening place to hook up with white chicks, I live and earn my living here and I have become a familiar face among people in Goa that's the prior reason why you don't find much FR in Goa forum, may be ill post all those FR with picture when I retire from mongering, I will keep updating about major party and fuck event ya you heard it rght! We have fuck events in Goa. I'm so blessed to be living here! Stay away from drugs (smoking up is fine) stay away from massage parlours and say no to craiglist north indian Service providers!

Happy mongering!

Peace!

LordVoldermort
11-15-14, 10:59
Hey my fellow mongers from Goa.

I am visiting goa on the 17th of November and would be there till the 20th of Nov. I have a girl with me, who is booked for the trip for 4 days. Planning to do a MMF or a group act with any interested senior member in ISG. It would help if you can also arrange a girl so that its a 4 some better than just 1 girl and easy to convince her. Interested parties PM me. Please don't start pinging me for that girl's number. LOL! I paid for 4 days to book her and in no mood for social service.

Cheers,

LVM.

JJamvant
11-15-14, 11:18
Don't know if the post would be receiving any PMs but tell me gracious gentlemen, is there any massage action (yes, with extras) in the vicinity of agonda beach?

Or any action in that area at all?

I am skeptical but would be delighted if proved otherwise.

Thank you

SexyBoyChn
11-15-14, 11:50
Booked the tickets to Goa from 23 Nov to 27 Nov, request seniors to throw a light on the scene near Baga beach since we have booked the rooms nearby it. Help out in pickup spots and clubs or pubs so that we can get hooked up and also advice the do and don'ts.

Thank you so much.

StillSight
11-21-14, 10:50
Booked the tickets to Goa from 23 Nov to 27 Nov, request seniors to throw a light on the scene near Baga beach since we have booked the rooms nearby it. Help out in pickup spots and clubs or pubs so that we can get hooked up and also advice the do and don'ts.

Thank you so much.Most of the clubs in Baga have couple entry. You will find guys on streets coming to you and telling disco, Girls etc etc Do not entertain these guys. You will find some girls at around 1 am 2 am near Baga Calungute road. But be careful about LE activities. My suggestion go to Vagator / Anjuna. Try your luck there. Some clubs allow stage entry.

Cheers

Arjunb0857
12-04-14, 05:19
Anybody knows about full moon parties in Goa? On 6th Dec.

SexyBoyChn
12-04-14, 16:52
Anybody knows about full moon parties in Goa? On 6th Dec.Try Curlies or Club Cubana in Anjuna.

EricAnna
12-07-14, 20:20
Hi,

We are young married couple 30/24 if any decent and gentleman looking for same contact me. We are in Anjuna beach now.

King11
12-08-14, 23:58
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RandyRambler
12-09-14, 02:10
Hi,

We are young married couple 30/24 if any decent and gentleman looking for same contact me. We are in Anjuna beach now.Hi,

Would love to join you. Will be there from 18th till 26th.

Cheers!

GermanyReisen
12-09-14, 19:30
I was fishing for some Indis and at last found one. She was not attractive but her sweet voice made me to invite her. We fixed the deal over phone and she came to my hotel in no time. First we spent some time to get comfortable and then I started with a DFK. While on DFK we undressed ourselves and found her assets were very attractive except her face. Smooched her boobs since they were juicy, which she enjoyed without any restriction. My tool was then completely inside her mouth in no time BBBJ buddy.

Then I started riding her in several positions, before cumming on her body. Took shower together and then she left.

Price: 3 k negotiated from 4 k but a very GFE experience.

Cukoooo
12-10-14, 11:03
Hello,

I am coming to Goa from 2nd Jan to 4th Jan. Please share info wherein we can enjoy with some good company. We are 3 males and wanted attractive females for enjoying in Goa.

Cukoooo
12-10-14, 11:11
Hello guys,

I am planning to visit Goa with my friends from 2nd to 5th Jan 2015. So if seniors could help and provide us some details how to hook up in Goa and enjoy these 3 days would be lot of help. We do find many people roaming around asking for hot girls, Thai girls etc but we want to be safe as well. So your advises would be helpful.

Cukoooo

DelhiMonger69
12-11-14, 04:41
Hi,

We are young married couple 30/24 if any decent and gentleman looking for same contact me. We are in Anjuna beach now.Hey EricAnna,

If you plan to visit Delhi somehow. Then let me know about it. Would gladly be your host here for a fun filled vacation.

TheCynic0
12-11-14, 13:25
Hi!

This is my first time in Goa and hence, needed some help from the seniors here (pm with reliable contacts would great). I'll definitely share any new learning from my experiences / reports.

TIA!

Kayess3
12-12-14, 03:33
Folks going to stay with family at Leela, but need to get out for a bit to get a quickie. Anyone have an idea on activities on the South side. Or any indication of a number I can call. Assistance is what I need and will do all the leg work.

Kayess3
12-13-14, 05:23
I was fishing for some Indis and at last found one. She was not attractive but her sweet voice made me to invite her. We fixed the deal over phone and she came to my hotel in no time. First we spent some time to get comfortable and then I started with a DFK. While on DFK we undressed ourselves and found her assets were very attractive except her face. Smooched her boobs since they were juicy, which she enjoyed without any restriction. My tool was then completely inside her mouth in no time BBBJ buddy.

Then I started riding her in several positions, before cumming on her body. Took shower together and then she left.

Price: 3 k negotiated from 4 k but a very GFE experience.Good stuff dude. Any luck with chicks who may be visiting Mumbai. I'd like a good new screw soon. The scene here in Mumbai is not getting me the best options.

King11
12-15-14, 20:47
Today my regular SP send me some photos of a new babe in town. I'm fond of babes with some extra flab so I chose the one in the pic. Name: Anita. I insisted she comes in saari and white lingerie always had this fantasy of undressing a saari clad babe. She agreed. My SP provides incall (I think he is the only one in Goa who does incall). I reached room at 7 pm as told and I had booked her for 4 hrs. I know I was going to go to town on her so booked for long time. She was waiting in the room. We chatted and started DFK. I took my time to undress her removing the blouse slowly until she was in her panties. Nice boobs and a clean. I went DATY on her. To my hearts content. She was great sport. Said I could do anything except anal. Then I could not wait. Did first pop in missy. Then relaxed and ate her boobs to my hearts content. She was a bit over aged but I was OK with it. Very good service. Then second pop was in doggie style. She too was enjoying moaning like anything. Then third pop was after love making in the shower standing. Then we both left.

Damages 4 k incl tip + .5 k room.

Body / service 10/10

WiR sure have already booked her in saari on Saturday full night.

Harish37
12-16-14, 20:04
Today my regular SP send me some photos of a new babe in town. I'm fond of babes with some extra flab so I chose the one in the pic. Name: Anita. I insisted she comes in saari and white lingerie always had this fantasy of undressing a saari clad babe. She agreed. My SP provides incall (I think he is the only one in Goa who does incall). I reached room at 7 pm as told and I had booked her for 4 hrs. I know I was going to go to town on her so booked for long time. She was waiting in the room. We chatted and started DFK. I took my time to undress her removing the blouse slowly until she was in her panties. Nice boobs and a clean. I went DATY on her. To my hearts content. She was great sport. Said I could do anything except anal. Then I could not wait. Did first pop in missy. Then relaxed and ate her boobs to my hearts content. She was a bit over aged but I was OK with it. Very good service. Then second pop was in doggie style. She too was enjoying moaning like anything. Then third pop was after love making in the shower standing. Then we both left.

Body / service 10/10

WiR sure have already booked her in saari on Saturday full night.Hi bro,

Would you care to share the contact. I am blown out seeing the pic. Would be in Goa in 15 days.

Hr37

Wilsome
12-17-14, 19:45
Not regular guy but today I meet girl on Mhapsa beach.

Lonely silent with beer she come to chat.

Little drunk.

Ask me to drop, live just 5 min away from beach.

Amaze! She is resident.

Family say thanks to me.

I know it sound stupid for this forum but bro, I really feeling good.

Next day morning got messge on whatsapp.

I love this girl.

Human007
12-18-14, 08:26
Hi guys,

I am visiting Goa in the first week of Jan 14 would be staying at Taj Holiday Village in North Goa, would like some reliable SP in that area.

Also would like to know that if Backpage Goa SP ads are reliable or not.

Please advise.

Human

Harish37
12-18-14, 11:05
Not regular guy but today I meet girl on Mhapsa beach.

Lonely silent with beer she come to chat.

Little drunk.

Ask me to drop, live just 5 min away from beach.

Amaze! She is resident.

Family say thanks to me.

I know it sound stupid for this forum but bro, I really feeling good.

Next day morning got messge on whatsapp.

I love this girl.Great luck dude. Would love to meet this kind of lady. Wish you had PM and share her number.

Roth Jacob
12-18-14, 15:08
Dear friends,

I am visiting Goa for a 5 day tour with friends, from 24th Dec till 28th! As most of the night clubs entertain only couple entries, we the unfortunate stags will have to stay out, we need your expert advice's and or contact's where we could get a company to enter these clubs and for sure the night fun as well for the little johnny. I request all my fellow seniors to club me to any nos. Please message me! I appreciate your efforts! 5 days and no fun we will start getting bored in Goa then!

Thanks,

RJ

Roth Jacob
12-18-14, 18:09

Body / service 10/10

WiR sure have already booked her in saari on Saturday full night.Willing to share the numbers?

LoneRanger1976
12-18-14, 20:11
King 11 !

Her tummy deserves to be cummed on.

So does her ass.

She deserves to be fucked on a beach.

Good find.

Which area?

Body / service 10/10

WiR sure have already booked her in saari on Saturday full night.

Stingerman
12-18-14, 22:24
Number of Russian visitors to Goa this year may decrease, due to sudden decline in Russian ruble value.

Roth Jacob
12-19-14, 07:17
Hi friends,

I met this girl in a Calangute beach shak and befriended with her and friends, the next day I called up her and she and one of her friend was ready to go with us for Rs 10 K, went and picked up her from Calangute, nice and chubby girls! Rating I would give 7/10 , friendly with a lot of head weight and asset weights LOL!

Total damage 10 K + 6 K food and bvrgs total 16 K 10 Am till 2 Pm. I will be there in Goa from 24th till 28th Dec.

Willing to exchange this no' for another!! Please excuse if you don't have any!

RJ

King11
12-19-14, 15:29
My dear brothers,

Happy to see such activity in the Goa forum. Seniors such as LR its great to see you guys in Goa forum. Your posts have helped me hunt in Pune a great deal. Thanks. I monger in south Goa mostly as rates are good there and its more discreet.

To others 10 k for a chick in Goa or anywhere is too much I will share my experiences regards to price shortly as it needs lot of time.

As LR said about my latest conquest is so true. She deserves to be came on everywhere and she got 2 hat she deserved.

NoNameForMe
12-20-14, 19:26
Hi,

We are visiting goa looking for couple of young girls for full service, DFK etc.

We plan to stay at a hotel near to Anjuna.

If you happen to know, let us know.

Thanks!

Homray 28
12-20-14, 19:37
My dear brothers,

Happy to see such activity in the Goa forum. Seniors such as LR its great to see you guys in Goa forum. Your posts have helped me hunt in Pune a great deal. Thanks. I monger in south Goa mostly as rates are good there and its more discreet.

To others 10 k for a chick in Goa or anywhere is too much I will share my experiences regards to price shortly as it needs lot of time.

As LR said about my latest conquest is so true. She deserves to be came on everywhere and she got 2 hat she deserved.Bro, I'm new to this, some pointers and contacts for the south would be really appreciated.

NoNameForMe
12-20-14, 19:46
Hi,

We are visiting goa looking for couple of young girls for full service, DFK etc.

Thanks!Please PM contacts we are looking around 10 K + 5 K food / drinks.

NoNameForMe
12-20-14, 20:30
We are visiting Goa looking for couple of young girls for full service, DFK etc.

Please PM for any known contacts and we are looking around 10 K + 5 K drinks.

Thanks!

Possible
12-22-14, 02:09
I am getting many PM's regarding contacts at Goa.

Sorry dear ones I have not scored at Goa any day, though a SP at my place has a counter part at Goa. But he is not worth at all. One which I had earlier is looking for a bail out.

So buddies please help your self or look for Seniors at Goa, they will definitely help you.

Hope you would understand.

Cheers have a great fun and new year at Goa.

Possible.

King11
12-22-14, 09:51
The following report is from my experience.

My first mongering exp was in Pune. Thanks to LR et al. Had nothing in Goa. Tried to find a lot. Once I gained some exp in Pune tried internet sites in Goa. Got a few. Only outcall but too expensive. Was new to it so gave in. My first in Goa was in Calangute and cost me total 20 k (15 k for girl and 5 k for hotel). Next one was even worse. 28 k (8 k for hotel and 20 k for girl) but the worst part was the girls were not at all worth it. Then I stopped it all. Went only for massages. Got few MP contacts through a friend so used them a lot. Out of all MPs I visited only one stands today where extras are available in Colva.

Then my first tryst with low cost girls came through Kunaldb (thanks) whose report on a number from Navhind times which gives FS claiming its a doorstep massage service. Took his girls 5-6 times they were not great but good for a screw and to vent your frustrations. I mean for 3 k for 2 HR and unlimited shots it good in Goa. 2 of them were really good and no nakhras. Its was like NL in Goa. And also through him I got contact of hotel where I'd was not required. Recently I have not visited so do not know current status. Its in south Goa.

Then 2 months back there was a problem with MPs in Goa. My regular MP in colva closed down but the counter guy was in touch. One day we were chatting about MPs and I asked about service and he took me to a apt in Colva and arranged a nice one. Now he has become my regular SP charges ranging from 4-5 k incl room.

From my exp in Goa Pune and Mumbai I feel anything above 5 k for st is not worth it. Especially in Goa do not go in for anything above 5 k. Better to go for a massage. 10 k and all is too much unless you are getting a pure Russian. (I'm hunting for one but not lucky yet).

There's lot of pussy in Goa but costs up north is too much. When coming in season Nov. Dec. Jan. Do not try to monger its too expensive.

These girls are not worth it how ever they look in photo they are all local downtrodden girls. All others are indies.

I'm currently hunting 2 indies. Discussions going on. Will make info available once I'm done with them.

"Bon mongering".

King11
12-22-14, 10:00
I had booked the girl in saari on Saturday. But SP called and said that she has left. Big KLPD. Was bummed. Wanted to do her one more time before she left. As LR said cum all over her.

But SP compensated with 2 nice ones one on sat and other on Sunday.

Saturday!! Saturday!!

Short filled up curved at right places and OMG she was horny. Was waiting in the same nightly as in photo (I insisted) man was all over her. Drilled deep she said she came (do not know if she was faking) this one I did only in missy no other position. Spread her legs and went to town. Nice piece a small complete package.

RATING 8/10.

WIR: No, I will try other.

King11
12-22-14, 10:02
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.

AdiBangalore
12-22-14, 16:44
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.Great catch with the cost, was it a coupe of rounds?

IAmRamesh86
12-23-14, 08:14
In glad few people taking effort to write FR in Goa.

Lately met few Russians 3 k st for the fat one 4 k for the other two, slim one in the black dress is available till tomorrow I guess.

Like always all three were equally good in bed.

Enjoy!!

Stay horny.

Keep posting FR I will share contacts and other info to genuine people!

Peace!

Harish37
12-23-14, 09:03
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.Bro,

Nice birds. Both of them. But share some pointers as its good to have a quick get-off seeing photo, better to CUM all over her.

Hope to get on 1st Jan.

Hr37

HornyBoyForU
12-23-14, 09:18
Really like your catches right from the saree queen with the petite goan I suppose to this beauty, keep up the good work, seems like a good sp.

Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.

Possible
12-23-14, 10:10
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.Buddy is she Goan sea fish, Then buddy, she made me mouth watering. Not visiting goa recently but would love to taste one similar.

Made you made your day and half our day.

Cheers.

RoamingMumbai
12-23-14, 13:18
She looks lovely. Have fun. Nice find bro.

Cheers

John Auro
12-23-14, 17:16
Coming to Goa Tuesday 5th. Here we have 613 reports help!

Hi Mongers.

I will be in Goa on.

Tuesday 5th Jan for a week.

613 reports we have here- can not scan them all to know where to go in Goa. Please give some advise.

Or refer me to some import reports (date or number).

Normally in a town there are:

A) Streets with girls Bordel, like in Pune, Mumbay, Calcutta, do you have this in Goa? I guess not.

B) Apartments with girls, only to find with pimps?

C) Clubs with girls hanging around.

D) Call girls, to be choosen by websites.

I would appreciate any help.

John.

I already made the proposal to the webmaster to find a new way (more quick) to find important information for somebody who comes newly to a town.

May by tags or whatever.

Studdboy6
12-24-14, 20:51
Please PM me contact details of Sp, Indies in Goa. Heading to Goa with friends for New Year celebration.

Will definitely exchange good contacts here in Bangalore. Its urgent, Please!

LoneRanger1976
12-25-14, 04:51
Girl looks wow.

Just wish she knew where to buy better panties.

Or thongs.

King11
12-25-14, 09:33
Guys,

Colva MP going strong. Currently 2 girls available. Mallu and Bihari. HJ for 500 nice unhurried stuff. Worth a visit if anyone likes slutty India. Massage with a nice HJ.

PrinceRaj2126
12-25-14, 09:48
She is stunning. Wow what a wonderful body.

Really one of the best.

Cheers

SpiceMan1926
12-28-14, 12:12
Guys,

Colva MP going strong. Currently 2 girls available. Mallu and Bihari. HJ for 500 nice unhurried stuff. Worth a visit if anyone likes slutty India. Massage with a nice HJ.Thats great! Would love to try this out if you could direct me.

King11
12-28-14, 15:35
Pm me for the same.

TheOne234
12-30-14, 11:50
Fellow mongers, Really need your help!!

I'm planning my first Goa trip shortly with some friends and would like to know where the action is?

I have no clue which area would be best to stay for mongering? Any recommended girl friendly hotels / service apartments, SP / indi contacts, etc.

Please PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

TIA.

IAmRamesh86
12-31-14, 19:11
She is awesome in bed!

Damage 4 k st 10 k fn.

Rate 8/10

Overall in a happy man with hickeys all over the neck.

Tonino18
12-31-14, 21:04
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.Please share contact.

Thunder Bolt
01-01-15, 09:34
Second conquest of weekend was this one. Sexy bomb nice GFE. All in all nice experience. Total 8 k for both incl room.Real raunchy babe. Just my types. Care to share the contact on PM? Is she an indie? Or SP?

BikerLoneWolf
01-02-15, 02:01
Guys,

Just finished Goa trip for four days. Full report in Delhi page.

Most of the Russian charter planes have been cancelled. Massive dip in influx. Reading sad scene of Goa got a Uzbek from Delhi for my trip, Lady Luck smiled and had a swap with Indian gal. Tried Tito but was full of family groups.

Finally realised, the place is awesome but needs massive upliftment for mongers. As most of us are short time visitors there is a need for Goa ST directory.

Anyway, Happy New year. Visiting Mumbai and Pune coming week.

MoodyWoody
01-02-15, 15:20
Hi,

Am new to mongering.

In fact, to be honest I been sexually inactive for a long while owing to serious health problems. Been reading ISG for a bit, and now feeling better, with recovering testo decided to take a plunge.

So on a recent trip to Goa, took advice of a friend and met this Delhi girl who was with a bunch of other girls in Goa. Goes by the name Shikha. She travels to Mumbai, Pune too (will post a pic if I can download). As written by newcomers here, the first experience is all probability never the best. Same happened with me, but a good reference was a comforting factor.

Looks: very pretty, better than the pic, slim, great flawless skin, ample breast, succulent and so was the pussy, clean shaven.

Started with DFK but she wouldn't give much of a tongue.

Went to DATY and had a 30-35 minute session where she guided me beautifully, didn't allow fingering and it made her.

Vulnerable, she was refusing to cum, continued licking and sucking wherever she wanted, but she withdrew short of climax. Could make out. I didn't know what to do. She was reluctant to do a BBJ, just some licking. And instead wanted me to fuck her. Now was the tricky part, I have been inactive and being no circumcised there was this thing about foreskin rolling back too much. Couldn't maintain continuous erection and the no lubricated condom hurt. She was not exactly helpful and was monitoring time.

I gave up and went for another round of sucking and licking. Met with same reluctance. She tried with a hand job, but this time the erection was too stubborn, so it was taking too long.

(don't know if you guys have had this problem. A word of advice would help).

I would have preferred a BBJ to soothe me, but didn't beg. Ended with a shower. And she left in haste. Damages 8 K for 90 minutes (expensive but lessons learnt).

SweetStranger
01-03-15, 05:12
She is awesome in bed!

Damage 4 k st 10 k fn.

Rate 8/10

Overall in a happy man with hickeys all over the neck.Lucky man, good start for the year with an awesome catch. Guess got to do a trip to Goa to find all these amazing babes.

LilDudeNow
01-06-15, 15:49
She is awesome in bed!

Damage 4 k st 10 k fn.

Rate 8/10

Overall in a happy man with hickeys all over the neck.Can you please share contact?

CodedGod
01-12-15, 20:52
Goa is like the heaven of India yet the forum is so disappointing, guys request you to share your experiences.

Although there are some good tips in here but not so many to help you score for sure.

Please guys post up!

ArisCasa
01-14-15, 14:49
Goa is like the heaven of India yet the forum is so disappointing, guys request you to share your experiences.

Although there are some good tips in here but not so many to help you score for sure.

Please guys post up!Like everything else in Goa nowadays, monger in expensive and non-vfm. It's an LE supported biz. Indian girls from SPs are stupid pensive and usually ugly. CIS in up north are pretty risky. There are a few SPs who are usually hit and miss. Chances are better if you hit some specific night spots, reasonably decent looking and dressed OK, (not your usual 200 bucks shorts and tees and bathroom flip flops). If you hold a conversation, good chance you will score for a consideration in these spots.

Also note 99% hotels, holiday rentals or such do not allow guests into the room any time of the day. So even if you get somebody, venue is always a problem, unless you go thru an SP route and he has a pad.

On the surface Goa may look easy to score, but it's not so. I have spent about 40 days in 2014 over 6 trips in Goa. I have scored only once. That too a non-WG. It's another matter am always on the lookout though. If you are planning to go to Goa to just monger, I suggest you go elsewhere. Have a good vacation in Goa and see if you can get lucky.

One word of caution to all, don't even think of picking any of the girls you see on Calangute to Baga stretch. They all spell trouble.

CodedGod
01-14-15, 19:47
Like everything else in Goa nowadays, monger in expensive and non-vfm. It's an LE supported biz. Indian girls from SPs are stupid pensive and usually ugly. CIS in up north are pretty risky. There are a few SPs who are usually hit and miss. Chances are better if you hit some specific night spots, reasonably decent looking and dressed OK, (not your usual 200 bucks shorts and tees and bathroom flip flops). If you hold a conversation, good chance you will score for a consideration in these spots.

Also note 99% hotels, holiday rentals or such do not allow guests into the room any time of the day. So even if you get somebody, venue is always a problem, unless you go thru an SP route and he has a pad.

On the surface Goa may look easy to score, but it's not so. I have spent about 40 days in 2014 over 6 trips in Goa. I have scored only once. That too a non-WG. It's another matter am always on the lookout though. If you are planning to go to Goa to just monger, I suggest you go elsewhere. Have a good vacation in Goa and see if you can get lucky.

One word of caution to all, don't even think of picking any of the girls you see on Calangute to Baga stretch. They all spell trouble.Wow thanks for the update. Didn't really think Goa would be so sad. I've read this forum and your advice is what you find in most of the good posts.

Anyways am heading to Goa in March and will keep the tips in mind. My view for a Goa trip is good and lots of alcohol make the trip good and a score is just the icing on the cake.

Ajay2203
01-14-15, 20:49
Like everything else in Goa nowadays, monger in expensive and non-vfm. It's an LE supported biz. Indian girls from SPs are stupid pensive and usually ugly. CIS in up north are pretty risky. There are a few SPs who are usually hit and miss. Chances are better if you hit some specific night spots, reasonably decent looking and dressed OK, (not your usual 200 bucks shorts and tees and bathroom flip flops). If you hold a conversation, good chance you will score for a consideration in these spots.

One word of caution to all, don't even think of picking any of the girls you see on Calangute to Baga stretch. They all spell trouble.Totally agree. I went Goa last week objective was beer in beach and fresh sea food. A lovely chick would have been icing on cake. But Goa forum is almost dead even Goa members don't respond. They post on Bangalore forum but they don't care a little support to anyone. Looks like Goans are protectionists.

HornyBoyForU
01-15-15, 09:04
Goa was never a mongering destination, I have spent a considerable amount of time in Goa during my teens, visiting upto 8 times a year. Its always the food and the booze, yeah and rightly said a girl would make it nice but never was a necessity, during my teens firangs were more friendly and easy to get (Non-WG) but due to recent turn of events in recent times they have become more skeptical towards their approach, like I remember once around 7-8 yrs back I was on my bike heading to zenzi shack and was just about to park it, a cute firang around early 40's much older to me comes up to me and asks for a favor by asking me to drop her to her hotel, I eventually got invited for a drink which led to me spending the whole night in her room (Good thing is protection was with me all times on a holiday until I got married.) I guess I really miss those days of Goa when it used to be crowded but not so much, its so commercialized now. Hope things will return back to being the same they used to be.

One word of caution to all, don't even think of picking any of the girls you see on Calangute to Baga stretch. They all spell trouble.

Wilsome
01-17-15, 13:11
The following report is from my experience.

My first mongering exp was in Pune. Thanks to LR et al. Had nothing in Goa. Tried to find a lot. Once I gained some exp in Pune tried internet sites in Goa. Got a few. Only outcall but too expensive. Was new to it so gave in. My first in Goa was in Calangute and cost me total 20 k (15 k for girl and 5 k for hotel). Next one was even worse. 28 k (8 k for hotel and 20 k for girl) but the worst part was the girls were not at all worth it. Then I stopped it all. Went only for massages. Got few MP contacts through a friend so used them a lot. Out of all MPs I visited only one stands today where extras are available in Colva.

Then my first tryst with low cost girls came through Kunaldb (thanks) whose report on a number from Navhind times which gives FS claiming its a doorstep massage service. Took his girls 5-6 times they were not great but good for a screw and to vent your frustrations. I mean for 3 k for 2 HR and unlimited shots it good in Goa. 2 of them were really good and no nakhras. Its was like NL in Goa. And also through him I got contact of hotel where I'd was not required. Recently I have not visited so do not know current status. Its in south Goa..Settle Russian for 10 k. Good crack.

But wasting 10 k on ind. Very bad.

Don't use the local pims they are head shot.

TheOne234
01-20-15, 12:17
Tried messaging you, please make some space.

Cheers.

Yes its raining very heavily in Goa but the mongering scene is dry (atleast for Me).

Spas closed. Down. The ones open are not providing cross gender out of fear and all my SP contacts are out of reacch.

If anyone is having any better luck then do share.

Cheers.

MRahul84
01-22-15, 09:08
Bro,

Looking for good girls contacts in Goa.

Coming next week.

Any indies. Trusted SP. CIS.

Good hangout joints.

Living near Baga.

Respond quickly.

CoolDuke007
01-23-15, 06:23
Hey all,

Reaching Goa tomorrow for a 3 day stay as its going to be a long weekend. Please help me with inputs for good inde's Indian or Non-Indian but should be worth the money.

Also, would like to know if taking a girl from Mumbai be more beneficial than going to Goa and hunting. After reading through recent reports it seems situation in Goa is a bit tight.

Seniors and fellow mongers from Goa please help.

Regards,

CoolDuke.

Jignesh
01-23-15, 06:53
Bro,

Looking for good girls contacts in Goa.

Coming next week.

Any indies. Trusted SP. CIS.

Good hangout joints.

Living near Baga.

Respond quickly.Now that you are going, things will turn up in heat for sure.

I am not from Goa (Namma'uru resident). What I hear from friends, Vagator, Calangute turned into a sleaze-fest during new year with free flowing booze, drugs and sex. It might have cooled down a bit after the new year, but I am sure you will hit your luck in one of the beach shacks there. Have fun, and do post some rocking FRs.

MagicalBamboo
01-23-15, 07:27
Hi dude,

Would be in Goa too this weekend at Baga. BAs its couple of days to Republic day am not sure how far the SPs would be active and if they do they do ask for unreasonable price unless you have a good reference. Taking some one from Mumbai is a nice option if the price work out for you but more than that if you could bare that persons company for 3 days. I cannot.

Had a few indie no's which aren't working, so am hunting too. If things work out for you do give me leads.

Cheers!

Hey All,

Reaching Goa tomorrow for a 3 day stay as its going to be a long weekend. Please help me with inputs for good inde's Indian or Non-Indian but should be worth the money.

Also, would like to know if taking a girl from Mumbai be more beneficial than going to Goa and hunting. After reading through recent reports it seems situation in Goa is a bit tight.

Seniors and fellow mongers from Goa please help.

Regards,

CoolDuke.

Sharkrayon
01-23-15, 08:25
My friend and I shall be in Goa from 28th of this month for 3 days. Could any one advise us for getting fun girls for whole night.

HotGuyForU
01-23-15, 15:00
"In goa for two days can anyone help with some good direct contact of any independent female".

Wilsome
01-23-15, 17:46
In Goa for 2 weeks crack one deal for 10 k with Firamgi.

What a performance.

But SPcall me back with few new offer.

One from Brazil. Don't ask bro.

Russian not able to handle market any more.

AlTheBull
01-24-15, 12:22
Goa was never a mongering destination, I have spent a considerable amount of time in Goa during my teens, visiting upto 8 times a year. Its always the food and the booze, yeah and rightly said a girl would make it nice but never was a necessity, during my teens firangs were more friendly and easy to get (Non-WG) but due to recent turn of events in recent times they have become more skeptical towards their approach, like I remember once around 7-8 yrs back I was on my bike heading to zenzi shack and was just about to park it, a cute firang around early 40's much older to me comes up to me and asks for a favor by asking me to drop her to her hotel, I eventually got invited for a drink which led to me spending the whole night in her room (Good thing is protection was with me all times on a holiday until I got married.) I guess I really miss those days of Goa when it used to be crowded but not so much, its so commercialized now. Hope things will return back to being the same they used to be.I know that feeling bro, but sad Goa will never be the same. Had got a BJ from a drunk Uk chick at a field party and also regular touristy girls were always on a look out for handsome young men. Not anymore. All white girls (normal tourists) are scared to talk to local men, forget going ahead to do something. Thanks to some assholes who have fucked it all up for us.

Wilsome
01-24-15, 19:00

What a performance.

But SP call me back with few new offer.

Sharkrayon
01-25-15, 17:24
Hi,

Can you help with your SP's number.

What a performance.

Robocop38
01-28-15, 06:46
Hi Goa mates,

Myself from Banglore Forum, am planning to come Goa this weekend. Since this is first time visit can someone guide me. Am planning to stay near Calangute. Although though there is no chance of banging farangs let me know if there is any chance to see some white bikini babes strolling on the beach.

TheOne234
01-30-15, 14:23
Landed in Goa yesterday, got in touch with an SP, graciously shared by sweetstranger, thank you brother.

He send me these pics and quoted 12 k for ST. Anyone tried her, or has her direct no? Kindly help.

Declined the offer. He wasn't budging.

Can get better ones in Bangalore for that price.

No luck from Goa members yet, guys, please help, and people keep posting that the forum is dead, hmmm. Now I know.

Cheers.

Robocop38
02-04-15, 05:21
Goa is one of the most happening places in India. After coming here I felt its a mistake to do a paid sex. While you can get the same by sharing the drink with lady. Your trance parties rocks. Even the beach boys who do massage here are fortunate they are directly pressing the boobs of foreigners and speak very close with them.

AGoodCun
02-04-15, 20:13
Guys,

It will be really great if I get some SFH or ST or SP details, banking on you people as I got some really good reviews on this page.

Thanks in advance.

TheOne234
02-05-15, 20:34
A little unclear, hope you scored? .

Goa is one of the most happening places in India. After coming here I felt its a mistake to do a paid sex. While you can get the same by sharing the drink with lady. Your trance parties rocks. Even the beach boys who do massage here are fortunate they are directly pressing the boobs of foreigners and speak very close with them.

Robocop38
02-06-15, 03:55
A little unclear, hope you scored? .Bro,

If you stay in Goa on Sunday go to hilltop (near Vagator beach) at night were trance parties happen and there are chances of you scoring. And I am lucky to have a session there. Hope this helps.

Vivek
02-07-15, 17:52
Once I was alone and passing through a street of market in Goa near Calangute Beach at about 8 pm and a man was standing on roadside. He asked me "Disco Jaoge, Disco? I just walked ahead. Generally nobody on street asks about disco. Was it a code word? What was he hinting? Is it safe? Or are such people thieves?

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:11
Stay away from them, they'll take you to a cheap club where locals will be there. Make you pay entry and nothing else, nothing to worry about, not all maybe safe but its just not worth the time.

Once I was alone and passing through a street of market in Goa near Calangute Beach at about 8 pm and a man was standing on roadside. He asked me "Disco Jaoge, Disco? I just walked ahead. Generally nobody on street asks about disco. Was it a code word? What was he hinting? Is it safe? Or are such people thieves?

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:13
Chances of scoring are really high if you are alone or at the max 2 of you. Avoid travelling in groups if the sole purpose is to score.

Bro,

If you stay in Goa on Sunday go to hilltop (near Vagator beach) at night were trance parties happen and there are chances of you scoring. And I am lucky to have a session there. Hope this helps..

DeBach13
02-07-15, 23:12
Goa never ceases to amaze. Be in any form. It's no secret that Goa is a real letdown when it comes to paid sex and sadly a majority of the tourists coming desperately hoping to get lucky (me included). I've traveled regularly to Goa as a solo traveler over the past couple of years and I've seen a real change in the mongering scene over this time. During my first couple of visits, I encountered a plethora of Russian chicks willing to sell sex. My last visit a couple of weeks back and boom! Nothing.

The usual spots, I. E. Arpora and HillTop reaped nothing. I even ventured further north for an extended stay at Arambol and Ashvem and surprise, surprise. Nothing. The SPs charge over the top rates for below average chicks. Trust me. Jerking off would give you more value for money. So when I got back (still deeply in love with Goa but slightly disappointed about not getting any action) and planning ahead for my next trip, I realized that I'd probably have an even better time if I visit the place without any sort of expectations. After all, paid sex is something we get in all other major cities, why not enjoy certain other liberties that we can enjoy only in Goa?

I know this post reeks of negativity but I've accepted the fact that Goa is slowly drying up.

Robocop38
02-08-15, 06:15
Goa never ceases to amaze. Be in any form. It's no secret that Goa is a real letdown when it comes to paid sex and sadly a majority of the tourists coming desperately hoping to get lucky (me included). I've traveled regularly to Goa as a solo traveler over the past couple of years and I've seen a real change in the mongering scene over this time. During my first couple of visits, I encountered a plethora of Russian chicks willing to sell sex. My last visit a couple of weeks back and boom! Nothing.

The usual spots, I. E. Arpora and HillTop reaped nothing. I even ventured further north for an extended stay at Arambol and Ashvem and surprise, surprise. Nothing. The SPs charge over the top rates for below average chicks. Trust me. Jerking off would give you more value for money. So when I got back (still deeply in love with Goa but slightly disappointed about not getting any action) and planning ahead for my next trip, I realized that I'd probably have an even better time if I visit the place without any sort of expectations. After all, paid sex is something we get in all other major cities, why not enjoy certain other liberties that we can enjoy only in Goa?

I know this post reeks of negativity but I've accepted the fact that Goa is slowly drying up.Bro,

This is my perspective on Goa this year Russian ruble value came down below 1 re before it was double. Hence, this year many Russians didn't visit Goa which I got confirmation from Hotel guys. Most of the Russian girls come as singles enjoy here and Goa back but I would suggest you to try your luck next year hoping ruble value goes up.

ArisCasa
02-09-15, 04:59

I know this post reeks of negativity but I've accepted the fact that Goa is slowly drying up.Its been my experience too largely during my dozen or so vacations in Goa in last 18 months. I was there during sun burn in Dec. Last week and again end of January. There are some lovely places to hook up for free in deep south in Goa as well as upper north. However, you need to be around for 3-4 days min to befriend. I got to do free in Dec. However since this site is not about a holiday free fling, let me tell you about this German sounding night club which has no meaning. Its located not far from the sun burn venue. Place happens only post 2.30 am and depends on the DJ playing. Lovely ruskies Brits, Swedes, Norwegians. Ruskies and Brits available for P4P. I did two on 2 nights. 30th and 31st Jan. 7 k. Lovely women. Classy. Try your luck there next time.

ArisCasa
02-09-15, 05:03
Once I was alone and passing through a street of market in Goa near Calangute Beach at about 8 pm and a man was standing on roadside. He asked me "Disco Jaoge, Disco? I just walked ahead. Generally nobody on street asks about disco. Was it a code word? What was he hinting? Is it safe? Or are such people thieves?That place is a shithole! Its located above a super market stones throw away from Anthonys chapel located between Calangute and Candolim. Once I asked my cab guy from hotel and he said sir its not for people like you. Believe its a small hall where 10-12 absolutely 3rd class girls chewing gutka just stand and gyrate. Is it your kind of place?

Robocop38
02-09-15, 12:24
That place is a shithole! Its located above a super market stones throw away from Anthonys chapel located between Calangute and Candolim. Once I asked my cab guy from hotel and he said sir its not for people like you. Believe its a small hall where 10-12 absolutely 3rd class girls chewing gutka just stand and gyrate. Is it your kind of place?I agree with you bro this place is dingy and filthy. When me and my friend walking in the streets of Titos lane one guy came saying there is a disco where you can touch Russian and Thai girls. I smelled something fishy but my friend found its interesting gave all his valuables and he took 3000 cash with him. The entry fee is 500 and to dance / touch the girl you need to pay 500. My friend told this over phone so I went there to find it myself the place is located in a lane connecting to Titos lane. Once entered they did a security check and that was a room filled with smoke and smell. Its very stingy. All the girls looked work girls I came out as its better to shag than spend the night there. And I sincerely suggest to avoid this.

DeBach13
02-11-15, 08:55
Its been my experience too largely during my dozen or so vacations in Goa in last 18 months. I was there during sun burn in Dec. Last week and again end of January. There are some lovely places to hook up for free in deep south in Goa as well as upper north. However, you need to be around for 3-4 days min to befriend. I got to do free in Dec. However since this site is not about a holiday free fling, let me tell you about this German sounding night club which has no meaning. Its located not far from the sun burn venue. Place happens only post 2.30 am and depends on the DJ playing. Lovely ruskies Brits, Swedes, Norwegians. Ruskies and Brits available for P4P. I did two on 2 nights. 30th and 31st Jan. 7 k. Lovely women. Classy. Try your luck there next time.Well my next trip is in a couple of weeks. Again, a 3 day trip and I'll be staying up north towards Ashvem. Never heard this German named club you're talking about but will give it a try. Any hint with the name so I don't have too much trouble locating the place.

LeoMohit7261
02-12-15, 06:15
Hi,

Please share the contact as I am in Goa from 20th - 23rd Feb for some real fun.

today my regular sp send me some photos of a new babe in town. I'm fond of babes with some extra flab so i chose the one in the pic. Name: Anita. I insisted she comes in saari and white lingerie always had this fantasy of undressing a saari clad babe. She agreed. My sp provides incall (i think he is the only one in goa who does incall). I reached room at 7 pm as told and i had booked her for 4 hrs. I know i was going to go to town on her so booked for long time. She was waiting in the room. We chatted and started dfk. I took my time to undress her removing the blouse slowly until she was in her panties. Nice boobs and a clean. I went daty on her. To my hearts content. She was great sport. Said i could do anything except anal. Then i could not wait. Did first pop in missy. Then relaxed and ate her boobs to my hearts content. She was a bit over aged but i was ok with it. Very good service. Then second pop was in doggie style. She too was enjoying moaning like anything. Then third pop was after love making in the shower standing. Then we both left.

Body / service 10/10

wir sure have already booked her in saari on saturday full night.

DeBach13
02-14-15, 13:13
Its been my experience too largely during my dozen or so vacations in Goa in last 18 months. I was there during sun burn in Dec. Last week and again end of January. There are some lovely places to hook up for free in deep south in Goa as well as upper north. However, you need to be around for 3-4 days min to befriend. I got to do free in Dec. However since this site is not about a holiday free fling, let me tell you about this German sounding night club which has no meaning. Its located not far from the sun burn venue. Place happens only post 2.30 am and depends on the DJ playing. Lovely ruskies Brits, Swedes, Norwegians. Ruskies and Brits available for P4P. I did two on 2 nights. 30th and 31st Jan. 7 k. Lovely women. Classy. Try your luck there next time.Nevermind. I think I've figured the place out. Starts with a 'K'?

HeavenMax22
02-16-15, 07:57
Goa is one of the most happening places in India. After coming here I felt its a mistake to do a paid sex. While you can get the same by sharing the drink with lady. Your trance parties rocks. Even the beach boys who do massage here are fortunate they are directly pressing the boobs of foreigners and speak very close with them.Hi Robo,

Do you have any lead to find this place you have quoted.

DeBach13
02-17-15, 18:06
Will be in North Goa from the 20-24. Can any senior give me tips on how to deal with SPs. Like what's the LE scene? What are the current rates for ST and LT (both foreign and Indian girls). Is it safe for outcall and to bring the girl back to my guesthouse? How reliable are the contacts on Locanto and CG?

Help will be appreciated!

Optimist Me
02-18-15, 19:19
Any feedback on people offering massage at Bagha. Is it safe and worth?

Robocop38
02-19-15, 06:32
Any feedback on people offering massage at Bagha. Is it safe and worth?Please don't get tempted into those Traps my friend already paid the price. Please be safe don't try MP or dance bar / pub which some local guys tempts you in Baga.

HeavenMax22
02-19-15, 06:38
Pretty late to post my experience (about 2 months back). But nevertheless not too late to share good things.

I had this contact from a long time from a local newspaper, had spoken with her couple of time, but never happened to meet her. Hence tried her no. And lucky she said we are going to meet.

Rechd candolim, meet her & directly went to a near by hotel. She will be around 35, but very friendly, speaks good English & wow greeted wit DFK.

Some chitchat for 5 minutes (from where, Goa is good. Etc. Etc) and then action started. She took me to bathroom, took Johnny out and gave a nice wash with a HJ. The real action started on the bed with a class of art BBBJ for 40 minutes. Wow it was just fantastic. Had a too good BBBJ ended with CIM.

Chatted again for sometime, she had a smoke and then round two started with a BBBJ to make my johnny fully up, put on the condi & banged her in all the different poses.

Overall a very GFE, lots of DFK, and ever remembering BBBJ. Everything served except anal.

Damage: 4 K + Hotel charges 1 K.

Robinsmart
02-19-15, 17:40
Hi All,

I will be in Goa in 2nd week of March. As this is my first time here, looking for some suggestions from experienced bros.

Thanks,

Abhay Singh.

Robinsmart
02-19-15, 20:37
She is awesome in bed!

Damage 4 k st 10 k fn.

Rate 8/10

Overall in a happy man with hickeys all over the neck.Ramesh,

How to reach her?

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SuedeStud
02-20-15, 12:51
Hi Seniors!

I am a regular in Hyderabad and was in Pune. I would be really grateful if you could give me the contacts of any good reliable SPs in Goa. I am looking for quality, mostly Russians. I don't have any contacts in Goa but would be more than glad to help you out should you visit these places. Hoping for some help! Please inbox me!

Robinsmart
02-21-15, 15:17

What a performance.

Russian not able to handle market any more.Wilsome,

How do you crack these deals? Do you go to locanto and call the SPs or is there any other way? I read through the forums but still can't make out how to find these SPs or Fls.

Thanks

SuedeStud
02-21-15, 17:18
Dear Seniors!

I really call out for urgent help! Whatever happened to the holy responsibility to guide newbies like me! Please help with contacts. I promise to turn in a good FR.

Hi Seniors!

I am a regular in Hyderabad and was in Pune. I would be really grateful if you could give me the contacts of any good reliable SPs in Goa. I am looking for quality, mostly Russians. I don't have any contacts in Goa but would be more than glad to help you out should you visit these places. Hoping for some help! Please inbox me!

IndianLover
02-24-15, 12:36
Hello From The Bangalore Forum. I am coming to Goa this Weekend from Fri to Mon, any good indies or MP hints provided would be helpful, Thanks in advance.

Also I am put up in Calangute.

King11
02-27-15, 15:16
My regular MP closed down due to some rental issues. So was the news received from the counter guy. Who is also my SP. But he promptly guided me to new MP close to the old one. 2 girls were there. Have tasted both by now, on different occasions of course. One was from Karnataka slim with a good ass. Felt like going to town in her ass. Boobs not so great. She asked about extras during the massage. Opted for HJ with touch. 500.00 as I am regular with the SP. He gives me great deal. Nice HJ unhurried. Boobs were very small could feel only her nipples.

Other one also same rate and had an OK body.

Now both MPs are open FYI.

Happy mongering.

KunalBb
02-27-15, 16:07
Hi IndianLover,

Have pm'd you some new MP contacts. Haven't had time to visit them lately. Awaiting your FR if you do indeed try them out.

Cheers,

Kunal.

Hello From The Bangalore Forum. I am coming to Goa this Weekend from Fri to Mon, any good indies or MP hints provided would be helpful, Thanks in advance.

Also I am put up in Calangute.

KunalBb
02-27-15, 16:12
Hi buddy,

Somehow no MPs seem to last long out here in Goa. Its rather wierd. Its so freaking frustrating as we have to start the search all over again.

The best Spa of all which use to be a regualr joint for me has also been closed down.

Guys visiting Goa. If you do come across anything, do share on the forum.

Lately I have shared some contacts with visitors of new mps etc which I haven't had the time to try.

Am yet to hear of the experiences positive or negative.

All ears.

Cheers,

Kunal.

CodedGod
03-02-15, 05:21
Guys if you can help me with some SP contacts it will be really nice.

Thanks

Robinsmart
03-07-15, 22:22
Arrived in Goa today. Tried Titos and Colangute in general. Cannot find any action anywhere. Goa seems to be dead. Tried contacting a SP from locanto but was quoted 25 k for Russian. Anyone in the forum can point what would be the other places to try?

Thanks

MeOops
03-09-15, 02:03
Friend, I will be in north Goa for 3 days only. Request all to kindly help me in finding an excellent indi (incall only). PM is activated. Thanks in advance.

Contacts will also be reciprocated.

KunalBb
03-10-15, 05:55
First of all welcome to Goa. I can understand how high ones expectations are with this place known for its natural beauty, cheap booze, pubs and all. And like any other tourist destination mongering is high up the list of to dos. Well here are my observations as a person based here in Goa for the better part of my life. The reason for penning this down is primarily to address the concern over the lack of activity in the Goa forum. I thought this will put things in perspective.

1. Goa is unreasonably expensive. Everything is over charged in the name of tourism. Same applies in mongering. There are lots on offer along the entire beach belt. Russians, Indians. However all overpriced. Most foreigners don't mind considering their conversion rates I guess. And Indians who come here to party and sin don't mind it as a one off experience. In the start of my mongering here I got in touch with few sps along beach belt with rates only upwards of 8 /9 k. Also tried one by paying 10 k Above average gal but could have been VFM at 5 k. But reading this forum over the years has put sense into me. Basically I don't go for any gal above 5 k unless it's a real stunner (not just in looks but in performance. And basically I am done with wasting more than 5 k over one gal in the hope of finding that.

This is the reason why I don't have any such SP contacts providing Russians or otherwise from the beach belt side.

2. What about rest of Goa. The hinterland. Well thankfully there are sps providing to I presume the local population. For a while it was the same set of 3/4 guys who used to get girls from neighboring States on a rotation basis. But the quality was average. If lucky one would get a gem. But prices in the sub 5 k range. But in the recent past all except one of these SPs have disappeared with no trace.

I got in touch with these SPs when I started responding to ads in local dailies especially Navind times and Herald under beauty and care section. They advertise for rejuvenating massages at your doorstep and some provide incall. Initial experience had been mixed but more importantly got in touch with couple of SPs who then sent the gals regularly. Also the gals who changed every 10 days or so would share their numbers. Eventually I had a few SP contacts developed as regular. I guess newbies in Goa can try this route and make your own discoveries. Current status as it stands for me just one of these SPs active, rest all underground and my current work profile sees me busy 12 hours a day so am not making any new discoveries.

3. LE situation in Goa. One must understand that Goa is a very small place and thus a very close knit society. This means anyone's business is everyone's business. As such SP and MP activities eventually come under the radar and they are clamped down. Every MPs where I used to get regular extras lasted nothing more than 6/7 months. Eventually people realize something fishy is going on and they come under the radar. Off late there has been a lot of activism by the people from the coastal beach belt against these MPs, etc as witnessed in the papers.

4. Indies Well this has been elusive to me ever since I got into mongering. Almost got there with the dusky beauty (FR) but lost that too. Really don't have much to share on this front unfortunately.

With this situation its difficult for me or anyone here to really have a steady database of MPs providing regulars.
5. How easy is it to talk foreigners into bed Well honestly I haven't ever got a freebie from a foreigner solely because I never go around pub hopping along the beach belt. So never got into this situation. But from the experience of a few of my visitor friends it is a clear possibility. If you are approachable enough and have the stuff to strike up a conversation with a willing person Merry Christmas. For this the places ideal are Club Titos, Mambos, Sinq, club cabana, kamaki, LPK waterfront. Besides many of these people you strike conversations with might turn out to be in the trade. So yes a distinct possibility but you are just as much to be blamed as Goa if you don't get one.

I was just looking at my old list of contacts of MPs and SPs. Not one is active currently. As of now there are just a couple of fellow ISG members here who are actively trying to unearth new contacts MP, SP or indies. But it's an uphill task and with my work scenario I am sadly not been able to contribute offlate. Am hoping some more Goa based members step up and we can see some info being exchanged. I think once info is exchanged, numbers will automatically follow.

This is where the Visitors to Goa come into the picture. Have had many requests from fellow ISGians while visiting Goa. Have shared with some and maybe I haven't shared with some. Am sure there are many who had their experiences without any help from Goa forum. Whatever the case, do take the pains to share this experience here on the forum. The situation here is changing every week. With constant updates we know what's going on where. Also its easier for a tourist to approach and get approached. For a local its always a case of I could be seen or I know that person. Tourists get approached for gals as my friends have witnessed. Locals don't.

Well this writeup seems more like a justification from my side for not contributing lately this is my bit from my side of the fence. But I am sure there are others who are mongering to glory in Goa. Share it. We are all ears.

Cheers, Kunalbb.

ArisCasa
03-10-15, 06:36
First of all welcome to Goa. I can understand how high ones expectations are with this place known for its natural beauty, cheap booze, pubs and all. And like any other tourist destination mongering is high up the list of to dos. Well here are my observations as a person based here in Goa for the better part of my life. The reason for penning this down is primarily to address the concern over the lack of activity in the Goa forum. I thought this will put things in perspective.

1. Goa is unreasonably expensive. Everything is over charged in the name of tourism. Same applies in mongering. There are lots on offer along the entire beach belt. Russians, Indians. However all overpriced. Most foreigners don't mind considering their conversion rates I guess. And Indians who come here to party and sin don't mind it as a one off experience. In the start of my mongering here I got in touch with few sps along beach belt with rates only upwards of 8 /9 k. Also tried one by paying 10 k Above average gal but could have been VFM at 5 k. But reading this forum over the years has put sense into me. Basically I don't go for any gal above 5 k unless it's a real stunner (not just in looks but in performance. And basically I am done with wasting more than 5 k over one gal in the hope of finding that.

This is the reason why I don't have any such SP contacts providing Russians or otherwise from the beach belt side.

2. What about rest of Goa. The hinterland. Well thankfully there are sps providing to I presume the local population. For a while it was the same set of 3/4 guys who used to get girls from neighboring States on a rotation basis. But the quality was average. If lucky one would get a gem. But prices in the sub 5 k range. But in the recent past all except one of these SPs have disappeared with no trace.

I got in touch with these SPs when I started responding to ads in local dailies especially Navind times and Herald under beauty and care section. They advertise for rejuvenating massages at your doorstep and some provide incall. Initial experience had been mixed but more importantly got in touch with couple of SPs who then sent the gals regularly. Also the gals who changed every 10 days or so would share their numbers. Eventually I had a few SP contacts developed as regular. I guess newbies in Goa can try this route and make your own discoveries. Current status as it stands for me just one of these SPs active, rest all underground and my current work profile sees me busy 12 hours a day so am not making any new discoveries.

3. LE situation in Goa. One must understand that Goa is a very small place and thus a very close knit society. This means anyone's business is everyone's business. As such SP and MP activities eventually come under the radar and they are clamped down. Every MPs where I used to get regular extras lasted nothing more than 6/7 months. Eventually people realize something fishy is going on and they come under the radar. Off late there has been a lot of activism by the people from the coastal beach belt against these MPs, etc as witnessed in the papers.

4. Indies Well this has been elusive to me ever since I got into mongering. Almost got there with the dusky beauty (FR) but lost that too. Really don't have much to share on this front unfortunately.

With this situation its difficult for me or anyone here to really have a steady database of MPs providing regulars...Good summary Kunal. Completely agree. Some other places to add are Capetown, Hill Top Cafe Lilliput waters etc. But let me tell the guys its not everybody cup of tea to pick up in these places. Needs some mettle.

HornyBoyForU
03-10-15, 13:04
Nice report Kunal, but better be careful dealing with the SP's on the beach belt, I had been conned of 5 k from one of those SP's about 10 years back. Since then had decided only to go with tried and tested ones even though if they are expensive.

With this situation its difficult for me or anyone here to really have a steady database of MPs providing regulars.
5. How easy is it to talk foreigners into bed Well honestly I haven't ever got a freebie from a foreigner solely because I never go around pub hopping along the beach belt. So never got into this situation. But from the experience of a few of my visitor friends it is a clear possibility. If you are approachable enough and have the stuff to strike up a conversation with a willing person Merry Christmas. For this the places ideal are Club Titos, Mambos, Sinq, club cabana, kamaki, LPK waterfront. Besides many of these people you strike conversations with might turn out to be in the trade. So yes a distinct possibility but you are just as much to be blamed as Goa if you don't get one.

I was just looking at my old list of contacts of MPs and SPs. Not one is active currently. As of now there are just a couple of fellow ISG members here who are actively trying to unearth new contacts MP, SP or indies. But it's an uphill task and with my work scenario I am sadly not been able to contribute offlate. Am hoping some more Goa based members step up and we can see some info being exchanged. I think once info is exchanged, numbers will automatically follow.

This is where the Visitors to Goa come into the picture. Have had many requests from fellow ISGians while visiting Goa. Have shared with some and maybe I haven't shared with some. Am sure there are many who had their experiences without any help from Goa forum. Whatever the case, do take the pains to share this experience here on the forum. The situation here is changing every week. With constant updates we know what's going on where. Also its easier for a tourist to approach and get approached. For a local its always a case of I could be seen or I know that person. Tourists get approached for gals as my friends have witnessed. Locals don't.

Well this writeup seems more like a justification from my side for not contributing lately this is my bit from my side of the fence. But I am sure there are others who are mongering to glory in Goa. Share it. We are all ears.

Cheers, Kunalbb.

Sappulmo
03-10-15, 15:38

Cheers, Kunalbb.Great report kunal. A lot of information there. For outsiders like me who didn't knew the situation in Goa it's an eye opener. I always thought of Goa as a mongers paradise. After reading this forum I had to change my opinion.

IndianDom
03-11-15, 04:39
Pretty late to post my experience (about 2 months back). But nevertheless not too late to share good things.

I had this contact from a long time from a local newspaper, had spoken with her couple of time, but never happened to meet her. Hence tried her no. And lucky she said we are going to meet.

Rechd candolim, meet her & directly went to a near by hotel. She will be around 35, but very friendly, speaks good English & wow greeted wit DFK.

Some chitchat for 5 minutes (from where, Goa is good. Etc. Etc) and then action started. She took me to bathroom, took Johnny out and gave a nice wash with a HJ. The real action started on the bed with a class of art BBBJ for 40 minutes. Wow it was just fantastic. Had a too good BBBJ ended with CIM.

Chatted again for sometime, she had a smoke and then round two started with a BBBJ to make my johnny fully up, put on the condi & banged her in all the different poses.

Overall a very GFE, lots of DFK, and ever remembering BBBJ. Everything served except anal.

Damage: 4 K + Hotel charges 1 K.Good experience. Can I get her contact number?

Thanks

ClubCricGMail
03-11-15, 04:44

Damage: 4 K + Hotel charges 1 K.Lovely experience. Could you give me her contact number. That would be nice.

ArisCasa
03-11-15, 04:56
Nice report Kunal, but better be careful dealing with the SP's on the beach belt, I had been conned of 5 k from one of those SP's about 10 years back. Since then had decided only to go with tried and tested ones even though if they are expensive.Let me add one more info to new visitors / mongerers to north goa. Never ever pick a street worker from calang-bag road. From 11 to 2 you would find lot of them incl Indians CIS chinks and trannies between the infan-ria resto and bag--deck 24 hrs resto. Sm times a few seated inside the deck resto mentioned. Now the deck resto has a branch in candolim too next to the dual 5 star hotels. Both are owned by the local assembly rep who is a big boy. Never ever pick these. One you will lose money and two you can't do shit about it. Go with tested and referred contacts. As I have said before, don't look at Goa as a mongering destination at all. Better get one from another city. Only way you can get lucky is that way. If you get lucky. Else very few chances.

KunalBb
03-14-15, 12:04
Recently saw a new number in the regular Beauty and care section of the NTimes paper. This ad had featured nearly a couple of weeks back when I called the number / A gal at the other end, asked her about rates. She said 2 k for massage. So asked what all in included. The reply- 2 k is for massage and rest you negotiate with the gal. I asked for disc and she declined so I left it there because I didn't have a place to myself for the act.

The ad was repeated today so buzzed again (had a frends place vacant) same gals voice answered.

Said I have called for massage. She asked from where I am calling. Told her.

She immediately laid the rate saying its 2 k for massage and extras you can talk to the gal.

So I was like yea but 2 k is too much. They charge 1. 5 k in spas. But she wasnt budging and said that other service gals will finish the session in 30 minutes. Our gals will be there for the complete 1 hour giving proper massage.

but I said, I need idea of extra charge. So she is like it will be 1 k. Told her round up complete to 2. 5 k and she was adamant and so was I so I let it be.

Well I m not keen on experimenting right now so let it go.

If any one of you guys want to try then please do and let us know. Just check todays and Times paper, beauty section. Number ending 5190.

Cheers,

Kunal.

Great Wall
03-19-15, 14:25
I will spend a week in Goa and looking for a good hotel where I can get inhouse tantra massage. What would you recommend?

KunalBb
03-19-15, 17:16
I had written on this a long while ago in one of my FRs where I had been in touch with one Alegraluz run by Guy and gal duo who travle to various destinations worldwide including goa to teaach tantric sex etc. I contacted them for the Goa session and the rates were ridicuolous. More then 50 k or so for the sessions. Ridiculous I thought.

But reading your post I just googled tantra massage goa and there seem to be some places active. You could google and check them out and let us know your experience.

Cheers and all the best.

I will spend a week in Goa and looking for a good hotel where I can get inhouse tantra massage. What would you recommend?

Great Wall
03-19-15, 20:10
I had written on this a long while ago in one of my FRs where I had been in touch with one Alegraluz run by Guy and gal duo who travle to various destinations worldwide including goa to teaach tantric sex etc. I contacted them for the Goa session and the rates were ridicuolous. More then 50 k or so for the sessions. Ridiculous I thought.

But reading your post I just googled tantra massage goa and there seem to be some places active. You could google and check them out and let us know your experience.

Cheers and all the best.I would prefer a star hotel than an unknown dingy place.

Torpido
03-24-15, 15:24
Recently saw a new number in the regular Beauty and care section of the NTimes paper. This ad had featured nearly a couple of weeks back when I called the number / A gal at the other end, asked her about rates. She said 2 k for massage. So asked what all in included. The reply- 2 k is for massage and rest you negotiate with the gal. I asked for disc and she declined so I left it there because I didn't have a place to myself for the act.

The ad was repeated today so buzzed again (had a frends place vacant) same gals voice answered.

Said I have called for massage. She asked from where I am calling. Told her.

She immediately laid the rate saying its 2 k for massage and extras you can talk to the gal.

So I was like yea but 2 k is too much. They charge 1. 5 k in spas. But she wasnt budging and said that other service gals will finish the session in 30 minutes. Our gals will be there for the complete 1 hour giving proper massage..I would suggest you to be careful using such contacts. Sometimes they are trap too.

KunalBb
03-24-15, 17:06
Yes, I am ultra-careful of the same. However over the past few years I have been constantly follwing up on these ads. They have a certain pattern. And most importantly I call them over from different numbers at different times (sometimes even a month or more in between) . Only then do I try them.

This way up until now I've tried so many of them. And no LE issue. LE is more interested in the SPAS and ESCORT services.

The only negative if any that I have found of these doorstep servcs in nwspaper is that there is no assurance of quality. Its totally on luck.

I would suggest you to be careful using such contacts. Sometimes they are trap too.

HotGuyForU
03-25-15, 03:57
"Friend, I will be in north Goa for 3 days only. Request all to kindly help me in finding an excellent indi PM is activated. Thanks in advance.

KunalBb
03-27-15, 11:00
LE have nabbed an SP from Calngute area. THey did so with the help of a decoy who acted as a customer. It seems they were selling the wares in the DL registration car. Got hold of 2 NE and 2 others it seems.

Just an update.

Cheers and monger safe.

Kunal.

TrueTeller
03-30-15, 16:25
I am in Goa for a week.

Senior members please pm me contacts and advice.

Thanks

JRandal
03-31-15, 09:28
Nice FR, can you Please share the contact.

Damage: 4 K + Hotel charges 1 K.

JRandal
03-31-15, 09:30
Hi,

I would be in South Goa this weekend.

Can anybody share any info for mongering.

Help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

JRandal
03-31-15, 09:32
Enlightening report.

Cheers, Kunalbb.

JRandal
04-02-15, 10:15
Hello,

I saw some ads in the classifieds of Door Step massages, have anybody tried them?

Are they SPs or just massage?

Regards.

FunkySexy
04-02-15, 11:48
Quoting " Let it be simple, silly!

And that's exactly what you have done Kunal. Buddy pretty well laid out and just simply put things in the rite perspectives.

This is the reason (seniors like your self), why I believe that ISG shines.

Thank you for having the patience and penning down all that you did.

Happy mongering to all.

Cheers,

FunkySexy.

Cheers, Kunalbb.

Hind31
04-02-15, 17:08
Hi guys,

I am planning a vacation to goa but wherever I search, there seems to be no topless friendly beaches in South Goa. Is there some place like that? Or is it forbidden?

Not looking to monger, as I am with my GF this time.

Ulrah
04-02-15, 17:18
Nice FR, can you Please share the contact.Would be glad if you can share the contact. I'm here in Goa for some days.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

KunalBb
04-03-15, 08:33
Well Hi Jrandal. The Nt ads you referred to, advertising doorstep massages do offer extras. However a few of them are ripoffs. Some offer only guys. Have PM'd you a few that I have tried and I know for a fact that they offer extras. But I certainly cannot give any assurances as regards to quality.

Also since you are in South Goa you could try the MP which has been reviewed by a fellow member in earlier posts.

Funky Sexy. Thanks buddy, I guess we all have to chip in and make it a pleasurable experience for all.

Hind31 - I think you will be leaving Goa rather disappointed. While its true that there were beaches where many foreigners used to move around topless but that was quite a while ago. I still remember tourists flocking to these beaches to see the topless white skin. However it has been clamped down since and its a rarity. Although I am wondering that with a GF along are you looking to go topless on a beach or watch topless people on the beach? .

Cheers,

Kunal.

KunalBb
04-03-15, 08:41
A couple of days ago I chanced upon a MP / SPA in Porvorim area. I was parked near Navtara Restaurant waiting for a colleague to comeby. I noticed this board Ayur Care spa right next to this restaurant.

In the 20 minutes that I was waiting in the car there were tourist taxis constantly ferrying tourists in and out of this spa. Midway through a scorpio comes and 3 NE girls come out. 1 was bit plump, 1 normal and 1 was a sexy babe with a tight figure. They walked towards the back entrance of this spa which meant there were working there.

With my colleague staying right there, I am in two minds about visiting this place.

If anyone has tried this Spa then do share the info. If not, someone must get onto this reconnaissance mission.

Just google. Ayur care porvorim and you will have all the details.

Kunal.

JRandal
04-03-15, 12:24
Thanks KunalBd for the advice.

Yesterday night scanned the Colva area for some action but no positive outcome. Tried an spa also but only M2 M offered which I didn't took. Think they are cautious cause of LE.

Regards.

Aaron94
04-03-15, 13:51
Hi Seniors,

In need of your help, first time to Goa, where can I find pleasures please give some MP contacts, or a good door step MP contacts who can do extras, please help me.

Thank you, waiting for your PM.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Monger2015
04-04-15, 01:53
A couple of days ago I chanced upon a MP / SPA in Porvorim area. I was parked near Navtara Restaurant waiting for a colleague to comeby. I noticed this board Ayur Care spa right next to this restaurant.

In the 20 minutes that I was waiting in the car there were tourist taxis constantly ferrying tourists in and out of this spa. Midway through a scorpio comes and 3 NE girls come out. 1 was bit plump, 1 normal and 1 was a sexy babe with a tight figure. They walked towards the back entrance of this spa which meant there were working there.

With my colleague staying right there, I am in two minds about visiting this place.

If anyone has tried this Spa then do share the info. If not, someone must get onto this reconnaissance mission.

Kunal.Hi Kunal,

I have read all your posts and I really appreciate all your inputs. I am working here in Panjim and would like to share my experience. Well first off am not rich to afford high call service however very recently in the last two weeks have been great we ditched 4 k each and contacted a number from online. I know I cannot share as not a paid number but the girl was good.

Picked her up from Candolim (guy sent a at least 15 pics and selected her) wow the moment I saw her. She was classy. 3 friends and we agreed with the guy for full night for 12 k paid. She sat on bike and from there to our flat in st Inez it was just a great GFE. She kissed and massaged Johnny. Reached home. Gave a good BJ and tried all positions. Had a good time. My 2 friends went after me. Well the twist was here. She did not agree FR 2nd shot. Called that guy tried to speak but no point. Got cheated. Paid extra 8 k to girl and we had our second shot. It was really awesome. She is greedy for money and does not speak English but was cool.

Second time called him again. Had the worst experience. Got a diff girl (not the one we selected FR 12 k) and my friend took her home. Reached and the moment she spoke. All mood was gone. I mean I don't know why. She started like. Won't do this and that and it was a big turn off. Still tried to fuck her but could not finish as I lost mood every moment I looked at her. Friends fucked her hard and we dropped her even though we paid for full night with unlimited shots. Alas it was a waste of money and damm it was awful. Dropped her.

Only 2 experience for now. Once I am paid will share contacts and help fellow members however till then happy mongering mutes.

Stay safe.

Harish37
04-04-15, 07:51
Well Hi Jrandal. The Nt ads you referred to, advertising doorstep massages do offer extras. However a few of them are ripoffs. Some offer only guys. Have PM'd you a few that I have tried and I know for a fact that they offer extras. But I certainly cannot give any assurances as regards to quality.

Also since you are in South Goa you could try the MP which has been reviewed by a fellow member in earlier posts.

Funky Sexy. Thanks buddy, I guess we all have to chip in and make it a pleasurable experience for all.

Hind31 - I think you will be leaving Goa rather disappointed. While its true that there were beaches where many foreigners used to move around topless but that was quite a while ago. I still remember tourists flocking to these beaches to see the topless white skin. However it has been clamped down since and its a rarity. Although I am wondering that with a GF along are you looking to go topless on a beach or watch topless people on the beach? .

Cheers,

Kunal.Hi Kunal,

Its nice to see your sincere efforts to guide Goa mongers. Currently in Goa and and want to have some action today. So can you give some good MP or VFM inde who are tested or tried?

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full and that shows how popular you are. Kindly PM me some contacts as soon as possible.

HR

AdiBangalore
04-04-15, 11:13
Hi guys,

I am planning a vacation to goa but wherever I search, there seems to be no topless friendly beaches in South Goa. Is there some place like that? Or is it forbidden?

Not looking to monger, as I am with my GF this time.Try butterfly island near pallolem.

JRandal
04-04-15, 12:10
Lucky You.

You got to drink to your heart content in time of drought also.

Rgds.

Hi Kunal,

I have read all your posts and I really appreciate all your inputs. I am working here in Panjim and would like to share my experience. Well first off am not rich to afford high call service however very recently in the last two weeks have been great we ditched 4 k each and contacted a number from online. I know I cannot share as not a paid number but the girl was good.

Picked her up from Candolim (guy sent a at least 15 pics and selected her) wow the moment I saw her. She was classy. 3 friends and we agreed with the guy for full night for 12 k paid. She sat on bike and from there to our flat in st Inez it was just a great GFE. She kissed and massaged Johnny. Reached home. Gave a good BJ and tried all positions. Had a good time.

Monger2015
04-05-15, 00:26
Lucky You.

You got to drink to your heart content in time of drought also.

Rgds.Thanks. Even called today to check. All girls I picked up are in candolim if anyone wants action can try there. Dropped the last girl and followed her home. Just sneaking and voila. She stays in the lane opp well don't think its appropriate to share once I get my salary will be paid so can talk to all members. Old and new.

KunalBb
04-06-15, 11:36
Hi Monger2015,

Nice to hear of your experience and finally see some exchanges here in the forum.

Do get a membership soon so that its a win-win situation for all of us.

Regarding your experience. Well I guess these are opportunities to learn.

I remember my very first experience in mongering when I contacted an SP through the net and fixed this beautiful gal for 8 k. That too for just one shot. Was crazy naive then.

Took the gal home and once we had freshened up, the gal says, you did not even bargain much. You could have got it down to 4 k. I was shocked. Then onwards I realised, rates above 5 k are a waste. Unless its LT fun or some exceptional service.

Do remain active and let us know of anymore exploits of yours.

Hey AdiBangalore,
Whats the scene at Butterfly Island in palolem. Hearing this for the first time and all ears.

Cheers,

Kunal.

Hi Kunal,

Stay safe.

HornyBoyForU
04-08-15, 10:27
Greetings fellow brothers, as I know Goa is not a mongering place so its a request for new updates on the place, last had been here was about 4 years back. So wanted to know which are the current happening places and are places like 9 bar, club cabana still exist? Have heard about a couple of new places like LPK, Thalassa and anything else worth checking out. TIA.

JRandal
04-09-15, 14:44
Today passed by a Spa in front of GSL. Has anyone got any info about it.

Regards.

JRandal
04-09-15, 14:48
What are this Ayurvedic massage centre mushrooming all around. Do they give good & real massage or just for extras.

KunalBb
04-10-15, 10:55
Hello guys,

Attached is the photo of the entrance of the Spa / MP in Porvorim I mentioned in my earlier post.

Was waiting to pick up my colleague again today and thought ill snap it.

Super hectic work schedule currently. Have to sign off for now.

Cheers,

Kunal.

Monger2015
04-10-15, 11:24
Hi Monger2015,

Nice to hear of your experience and finally see some exchanges here in the forum.

I remember my very first experience in mongering when I contacted an SP through the net and fixed this beautiful gal for 8 k. That too for just one shot. Was crazy naive then.

Took the gal home and once we had freshened up, the gal says, you did not even bargain much. You could have got it down to 4 k. I was shocked. Then onwards I realised, rates above 5 k are a waste. Unless its LT fun or some exceptional service..Hi Kunal and all fellow members had to share this with you.

Sorry for the late write up as currently I am in Hyderabad and will be going to Rajasthan for a marriage however keeping all that apart!

Tuesday. Shiva valley. Anjuna beach.

Guys it is the most awesome place I have ever ever ever seen. I mean Just WOW!

Went with friends as was leaving for home so thought of a small party and friends suggested the place, I must tell you the scene is awesome!

We did some shit and were having a ball on the dance floor when I accidentally bump into a girl. Said sorry and continued dancing for about 90 more minutes and was sweating and ahh!

Walked up to the beach a J in one hand and a beer in another. The same girl I had bumped into saw her near the shacks that sell some food on beach. I thought why not try to just hit a conversation. Man! Just said Hi! She smiled looked at me and well I was not in senses to went and sat next to her. Got to chatting she is from Germany I think. For those who are reading there was no sex! However let me tell you the way we spoke and she smiles really made me feel like. Well just can't explain. Spoke for roughly 15 minutes and I offered her the J. She obliged and we were back on the dance floor. I cannot explain guys the way she danced for me right in front of me like a movie star rubbing her butt to my johnny. And her eyes. Was just too beautiful. Did not ask her out or her number damn I feed bad and its depressing how I could let it go. But the time guys I tell you was the most erotic moment of my life.

Coming back soon (early May) and will be back to the same valley on the same day. If I see her again. Its going to be amazing stint. Lets see how things roll.

Thanks Kunal you give us hope will soon be a paid member will talk lots more.

Am in Hyderabad and called up a SP from online numbers. Got a pic of a girl and quoted 4 k / st. Passed as girl is not very nice (very slim, looks kind of from a village). Still have the contacts however I think no point in keeping them as these people keep changing the numbers often.

Keep banging and stay safe!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Hind31
04-11-15, 05:14
Guys,

Just because I monger doesn't mean that I share and just because someone wants to go topless doesn't mean that she is one ho.

Please don't ask me that. You all know who you are.

NaniNaresh
04-12-15, 12:51
What is right time to come Goa. Iam planning to come June 2nd week for mongering.

Dudes what are the best places in Goa for FR or massages with FS.

Please help me seniors and PM Me.

Guys,

Just because I monger doesn't mean that I share and just because someone wants to go topless doesn't mean that she is one ho.

Please don't ask me that. You all know who you are.

JRandal
04-15-15, 14:17
Hello,

What's the scene for Goa Trance Parties now. Are they on only through Nov -Feb?

Or are they going on in April also. Tried Vagator & Palolem last week but nothing much happening.

If any info please do share.

Rgds.

NewComer111
04-16-15, 11:42
Hello friends,

I am from Delhi and will be visiting Goa with few friends in June second week. Can anybody help with reliable contacts.

Thanks in advance.

HotGuyForU
04-17-15, 13:56
"Hii going to goa only for one day on the 19th April 2015 that is this Sunday please help with some good contact of some chic please inbox me."

AdiBangalore
04-18-15, 11:16
Hi Monger2015,

Took the gal home and once we had freshened up, the gal says, you did not even bargain much. You could have got it down to 4 k. I was shocked. Then onwards I realised, rates above 5 k are a waste. Unless its LT fun or some exceptional service.

Do remain active and let us know of anymore exploits of yours.

Hey AdiBangalore,
Whats the scene at Butterfly Island in palolem. Hearing this for the first time and all ears.

Cheers,

Kunal.The island is near pallolem. Have to take a boat ride. Not sure if any parties there but locals say topless beach.

SeaHawk20
04-20-15, 13:08
Went to Sevanta in the eve while visiting this March. Asusual nice experience. Good massage then a steamy season a nice dehli girl quite friendly even willing to go out better than those Thai girls I use to chose in Sevanta. May be next time while visiting will take her out too.

HeavenMax22
04-29-15, 05:30
Very nice girl. Very friendly & a party animal. A bit on darker side but very beautiful.

Fixed appointment on Sunday, picked her from her place. & traveled to near by girl friendly Hotel.

Chit-chatted for some time. During which I came to know that she is new in the business. She was 21, left her home & staying with BF. And she needs money.

Started with DFK and kissed her all over (she gave very sensuous response). Responded negative to BJ even didn't do CBJ (big turn off).

However she did make it up during the actual deed. She was very tight & moaning like was doing it for the first time. She was holding me so tight and locked her legs in me in miss position. Which made me very difficult to hold it any more & finished off very soon than my actual time.

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 10/10 (very raw & sturdy).

BJ: 0/10

Pussy: 100/10 (vey very tight).

DFK: 8/10 (very good kisser).

Damage: 1500 (after negotiation).

Hotel: 800

Over all very good for this price.

KunalBb
04-29-15, 17:48
Great FR and great news Heavenmax.

Absolutely reassuring to read such an FR. Nice to know you had a great time and get ready to reply to requests including mine.

Cheers,

Kunal.

HeavenMax22
04-30-15, 04:32
Sharing is caring bro. And I believe in that.

It feels very sad to see that Goa Forum is dry & almost dead. All guys come and enjoy here in Goa, but don't bother to share here on ISG.

Requesting each one to kindly post their good times & bring life to this Goa Forum & share contacts.

Great FR and great news Heavenmax.

Absolutely reassuring to read such an FR. Nice to know you had a great time and get ready to reply to requests including mine.

Cheers,

Kunal.

DeepakSa
04-30-15, 07:37
Hi.

I am planning to visit North Goa with a girlfriend during mid of may. I could see most of the hotels are closed. Most of the business are closed.

So, we it be safe out there? I mean will it be too lonely. ?

Will there be any party happing during this period?

And any cpls reading this, please ping me. Let us hang around.

NewComer111
04-30-15, 09:02
Hey bro,

Share the digits please will be in Goa in second week June with friends so need reliable contacts.

Very nice girl. Very friendly & a party animal. A bit on darker side but very beautiful.

Fixed appointment on Sunday, picked her from her place. & traveled to near by girl friendly Hotel.

Chit-chatted for some time. During which I came to know that she is new in the business. She was 21, left her home & staying with BF. And she needs money.

Started with DFK and kissed her all over (she gave very sensuous response). Responded negative to BJ even didn't do CBJ (big turn off).

However she did make it up during the actual deed. She was very tight & moaning like was doing it for the first time. She was holding me so tight and locked her legs in me in miss position. Which made me very difficult to hold it any more & finished off very soon than my actual time..

PrinceMonger
05-04-15, 05:51
Hey there fellow mongers,

Planning a trip to Goa in mid-may and hoping to check out the mongering scene. Never have mongered in Goa before. Been reading through the posts and have hope now.

Bhav44
05-04-15, 19:07
Hi all,

I am new here but not new to mongering.

Was in Goa, Calangute last weekend. Contacted a local SP & selected a girl Miss J from some pics on whatsapp. Girl came on time.

She was drunk, showed some attitude as in no shower, no kiss, I m this & that blah blah blah. Started with action with CBJ & missionary. Was asking me to cum quickly. Didn't oblige. Took her in doggy & again mish. Came after 25 mins. Paid her & she left.

Overall experience- very OK.

Boobs. Saggy.

Age- 26.

WIR. No, no GFE.

Damages- 7 k for 2 hrs & 1 shot.

PrinceMonger
05-05-15, 11:06
Thanks man. Am off to Calangute next weekend, should stay clear of these.

Hi all,

I am new here but not new to mongering.

Was in Goa, Calangute last weekend. Contacted a local SP & selected a girl Miss J from some pics on whatsapp. Girl came on time.

She was drunk, showed some attitude as in no shower, no kiss, I m this & that blah blah blah. Started with action with CBJ & missionary. Was asking me to cum quickly. Didn't oblige. Took her in doggy & again mish. Came after 25 mins. Paid her & she left.

Overall experience- very OK.

Boobs. Saggy.

Age- 26.

WIR. No, no GFE.

Damages- 7 k for 2 hrs & 1 shot.

KunalBb
05-05-15, 13:35
Hello guys.

Everyone must have read the FR earlier by heavenmax22 of Miss see. Well he was kind enough to share the contact with me. While she was out of town all this while, I messaged her yesterday and found out that she is back in Goa. Fixed up a time for an encounter today. Got the keys to a friend's apartment and the stage was set.

Was not sure what to expect but Heavenmax's FR sure did promise good service. Picked her up from bus stand. As I saw her, her advanced age seemed to be obvious. But she carried herself well. Prim and proper well dressed. None would make a wildest guess that she is into this.

Well reached the place and we talked a lot. I like to as it breaks the ice and they get comfortable.

We both washed ourselves and settled down. She removed her top and nice medium sized ones but softened with age. Her tummy had clear stretch marks and they seemed to go right down.

I lied down and she gave a super Bbbj. It was nice slow. Licking of balls, nipples tummy, and back working on the tool. Perfect. She kept me going for almost 20 minutes. All this time I just avoided looking at her below her breast level and that did the work for me and I was Enjoying.

Eventually broke cover, cowgirl, doggy (best as I couldn't see tummy and she is quite toned from behind) and final came.

All In all a great experience purely because of the BBBJ.

But she is certainly out to please and a good one to have a cconversation and prolong the act. Everytime you tell her you are close she stops. It's like go as long as you want.

Am sure she must have been a catch few years ago.

Well that's about my experience. It's heaven maxs contact so you have to ask him.

Service 8.

Looks 4.

WiR. Unlikely since slim and toned ones / younger are my thing.

King11
05-05-15, 14:46
Kunal bhai PM is full delete some messages.

Rahuls2304
05-05-15, 15:55
Guys,

Visiting Goa next week, can anyone help me with the ME or spa or Genuine SP and Independent girl, will reciprocate to help for Mumbai contacts.

Regards,

Rahul S

Monger2015
05-07-15, 18:16
Guys,

Visiting Goa next week, can anyone help me with the ME or spa or Genuine SP and Independent girl, will reciprocate to help for Mumbai contacts.

Regards,

Rahul STry Savanta near Calungute. There is review here too if you want to check.

Cheers!

Bhav44
05-09-15, 20:46
Try Savanta near Calungute. There is review here too if you want to check.

Cheers!Sevanta was shut a fortnight back when I was there. I too visited after reading the review here.

Bhav44
05-09-15, 20:51
Guys,

Regards,

Rahul SCheck your PM.

Kignh
05-12-15, 11:21
I am in south Goa. Anyone got any good contacts for GFE etc? In my hotel preferably. I am in Mobor.

PrinceMonger
05-13-15, 06:45
Finally, my plan came through. I will be in Goa this weekend. I have limited alone time though and am not keen on FS. However, have the craving for NEs and perhaps some mild play in a Spa. I have been reading through the reports, and while, I hate doing this, wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to share any Spa contacts through PM. I live in Dubai and Chennai and would be happy to reciprocate. If this is against the forum rules, I'd understand.

Happy mongering!

PM

Ulrah
05-13-15, 13:06
Hi fellas,

Was in north Goa last week. Got this contact from a friend. Called up in the afternoon at around 4. 00 pm. Nice voice. Good English. Told her to come to my.

Hotel room. She came at 7.30 pm. Very nice looking. Around 30 yrs old. Quite small boobs but shapely. Overall very sexy. We spoke for sometime. Then things started.

Moving. A lot of kissing and then she did BBJ. After some 20 minutes rolled on a condom and had her fist in missionary position. Very good.

And tight. After coming we both washed and did some more kissing. Then she did a cowgirl. Very satisfied. Overall damage 10 k.

Emmbee
05-13-15, 14:14
Champion, thanks for putting this out in public. It is akin to submitting a report to LE to raid the place. How can you be so indiscreet?

Here is the cut paste of a news article and the LE action at the spa you mentioned. There goes your wet dream about the NE with the sexy figure. She; s probably in a remand home by now, so hand-manage your Johnny in her name).

Panaji: Porvorim police, acting on a complaint filed by residents of Hill Top apartments, raided the premises of M / s Ayur massage parlour and rescued six girls, including two locals. They also arrested four persons and two customers under the Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act.

Porvorim police led by PI Rajan Prabhudessai raided the parlour on Friday afternoon and rescued six girls. While four of the girls are from the North East, two are Goans and they were being exploited for commercial work under the garb of giving beauty treatment, said police sources. They were later produced before the sub-divisional magistrate, Mapusa.

Mapusa SDM Levinson Martins in his order said, "After going through the contents of the police report and after having heard the victims, prima face I am of the opinion that the victims were commercially sexually exploited and that they require immediate care and protection. ".

Kunal.

KunalBb
05-13-15, 18:25
Hi Embee,

I certainly found this quite amusing. For one, I never mentioned that the spa offers any extras. In fact I was seeking info and till date none mentioned that they do extras.

And it would be stupidity to assume that LE did not know that spa exists.

What I observed spending 15 minutes waiting outside has been reported. I can imagine what the locals there must be thinking looking at it day in and day out.

But yes I agree we need to be discreet.

Cheers.

Rahuls2304
05-13-15, 19:02
LE are more active in every area and they always have an eye on every spa and MP, it's not Kunals fault.

Hi Embee,

I certainly found this quite amusing. For one, I never mentioned that the spa offers any extras. In fact I was seeking info and till date none mentioned that they do extras.

And it would be stupidity to assume that LE did not know that spa exists.

What I observed spending 15 minutes waiting outside has been reported. I can imagine what the locals there must be thinking looking at it day in and day out.

But yes I agree we need to be discreet.

Cheers..

Emmbee
05-14-15, 04:28
Hey Kunal,

Of course it's not your fault. I was just joking. There are too many serious exchanges on the forum and I think it will benefit all to loosen up.

Firstly, glad that you mentioned the place. I will do some discrete inquiries and follow the Malik of this spa to wherever she or he goes. And I will keep an eye out for the tight NE girl too LE or no LE; these guys always keep the wheels of their business rolling. Their wheels are as well oiled as your Little Man would be when the tight NE oils it up, so no worries on that front. Please do keep mentioning location like these, else how will our Little Fellows know where to enjoy? Yaar, we will be dry if you do not make such Dr. Watson like observations and share them on this forum. But let's us use a fair degree of code; nothing complex enough like the Vinci code, but nothing simple either for a brain-dead Navjot Siddhu to crack. It has to be somewhere in between, right where the crack is!

The raid had nothing to do with you. The owner must not have made payments on time.

Coming back to the tight NE. FKK man, I am next in line for wet dreams about her. Till the heat cools off, let's do the oldest kind of management there is in the book. Hand management!

P.S- any more of such sanctimonious places have come to your attention? Please share. This place is dry otherwise. LE action is quite high, and everything is cracked upon soon. Looks like it is Vote For Hand till the time that you come up with another gem.

LE are more active in every area and they always have an eye on every spa and MP, it's not Kunals fault..

Ulrah
05-14-15, 09:09
Hello guys.

Everyone must have read the FR earlier by heavenmax22 of Miss see. Well he was kind enough to share the contact with me. While she was out of town all this while, I messaged her yesterday and found out that she is back in Goa. Fixed up a time for an encounter today. Got the keys to a friend's apartment and the stage was set.

Was not sure what to expect but Heavenmax's FR sure did promise good service. Picked her up from bus stand. As I saw her, her advanced age seemed to be obvious. But she carried herself well. Prim and proper well dressed. None would make a wildest guess that she is into this.

Well reached the place and we talked a lot. I like to as it breaks the ice and they get comfortable.

We both washed ourselves and settled down. She removed her top and nice medium sized ones but softened with age. Her tummy had clear stretch marks and they seemed to go right down.

I lied down and she gave a super Bbbj. It was nice slow. Licking of balls, nipples tummy, and back working on the tool. Perfect. She kept me going for almost 20 minutes..Can you share the contact. Will reciprocate with some good ones if you are interested.

Ulrah
05-14-15, 09:12
Sharing is caring bro. And I believe in that.

It feels very sad to see that Goa Forum is dry & almost dead. All guys come and enjoy here in Goa, but don't bother to share here on ISG.

Requesting each one to kindly post their good times & bring life to this Goa Forum & share contacts.Hi bro,

Would you be kind enough to share contact of miss see? Will give some of my contacts too.

Thanks

Nilesh111
05-14-15, 13:15
Going to Goa on the 19th, Can you PM me the contact, would appreciate it.

Hi fellas,

Was in north Goa last week. Got this contact from a friend. Called up in the afternoon at around 4. 00 pm. Nice voice. Good English. Told her to come to my.

Hotel room. She came at 7.30 pm. Very nice looking. Around 30 yrs old. Quite small boobs but shapely. Overall very sexy. We spoke for sometime. Then things started.

Moving. A lot of kissing and then she did BBJ. After some 20 minutes rolled on a condom and had her fist in missionary position. Very good.

And tight. After coming we both washed and did some more kissing. Then she did a cowgirl. Very satisfied. Overall damage 10 k.

KunalBb
05-14-15, 18:09
Hey Embee and Rahul.

Nice of you guys to put up those posts. But honestly I wasnt disturbed at all and neither have I taken anything personally. Chill guys.

Besides ISG is the last place I come to take things too seriously (besides FRs and info).

So alls well at this end. .

So this post was just to clear the air. Ill have to make up for this with some more serious and useful info in my next Post.

Just another thing. The ads that are now a part of the ISG website is making my regular checking difficult. Before, it was easy. Just scroll down and from a distance it was just any other text / forum. Now these things are all on the sides too especially on my cell.

Have to wait for a private moment to check the forum.

Anyways,

Cheers for now.

Kunal.

WildBull1975
05-14-15, 18:56
Hi friends,

I am visiting Goa this week-end. Will be staying near Calangute Beach.

Can anyone suggest good Indies, preferably housewives / college girls.

Thanks.

Wildbull

KunalBb
05-15-15, 13:19
Had contacted one advertiser on locanto a couple of months ago and the moment he mentioned rate of 10 k I told him it's too high. Today out of the blue this person send me this photograph and claims 7 for ST and 15 for LT.

Told him currently I am in Mumbai but for the rate the girl is not good enough and that the rate currently is around 3 k that am getting.

He just replied ok.

Ridiculous prices. Looks like visiting tourists who are desperate end up paying these amounts.

King11
05-15-15, 13:58
Had contacted one advertiser on locanto a couple of months ago and the moment he mentioned rate of 10 k I told him it's too high. Today out of the blue this person send me this photograph and claims 7 for ST and 15 for LT.

Told him currently I am in Mumbai but for the rate the girl is not good enough and that the rate currently is around 3 k that am getting.

He just replied ok.

Ridiculous prices. Looks like visiting tourists who are desperate end up paying these amounts.Bro,

I wouldn't even pay k for that girl. We all must have had better for lesser amounts. Miss C is much better.

Please do not blame others for raids on spas. These raids are not due to ISG posts but internal turmoil between the spa operator and police. Any up down in Hafta leads to raids. Do you think police not know about MPs and escorts? They know all. But are pacified only bu money.

As is said in ISG "money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac".

We help each other out here.

King11
05-15-15, 17:18
Guys,

What's the fuss about. The spa is up and running. I have not read any news anywhere about the same. Spas raided and caught red handed do not start again. Lizzes (may it rest in peace) ans cascade spa being glaring examples.

Who is circulating such lies.

But I heard from the spa I frequent that police and crime branch are checking premises. So be careful.