PDA

View Full Version : Goa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Myth08
12-04-23, 03:31
I must admit that I'm a noob when it comes to the spa scene. I was in the city on vacation and decided to try the Thai spa above the diagnostic centre in the city. There were 2 guys at the reception. Not very friendly looking. The main guy was very straightforward and spoke about extras being offered. Since I didn't speak hindi or the local language to bargain, had to settle for 2. 5 K for 60 minutes oil massage but was offered a choice of therapist. I was directed to the room by one of them and took a seat on the massage table, all the other rooms were empty since it was afternoon on a weekday. The rooms looked pretty decent with attached showers.

After a bit, some 8 therapists walked by outside my room while the guy called out there names, they greeted me with a smile. To my disappointment all of them were 2-4's and no NE therapist. It was difficult to make a choice since all of them seemed below average and I also couldn't keep track of their names and faces in such a short time. Finally told the guy to send me the therapist are named after a men's inner wear company. She wasn't pretty at all, dusky and with extremely heavy make up. Average build. I realized this only after she walked in to start the massage, I should have asked the guy to do a second round of walk-by to get a better look at the the girls before choosing this therapist. 2 minutes after the massage started, she quoted 3 K for HJ with TA and 5 K for B2 be. . Her hands were coarse and massage skills, shit. She kept mentioning that she gives great service and kept asking me how much I'm willing to pay. Didn't bother to go for extras since I wasn't turned on at all by this therapist. Massage was around 30 minutes and 15 minutes for shower. I walked out feeling 2. 5 K was wasted. I don't frequent spas often but it was surprising how someplace like this with below average looking women and shitty massage skills could stay profitable. In hindsight, maybe I should have tried the Royal Tree spa on the other side.

Damages: 2. 5 K.

WIR: Never.

Alexandra2525
12-04-23, 20:23
I must admit that I'm a noob when it comes to the spa scene. I was in the city on vacation and decided to try the Thai spa above the diagnostic centre in the city. There were 2 guys at the reception. Not very friendly looking. The main guy was very straightforward and spoke about extras being offered. Since I didn't speak hindi or the local language to bargain, had to settle for 2. 5 K for 60 minutes oil massage but was offered a choice of therapist. I was directed to the room by one of them and took a seat on the massage table, all the other rooms were empty since it was afternoon on a weekday. The rooms looked pretty decent with attached showers.

After a bit, some 8 therapists walked by outside my room while the guy called out there names, they greeted me with a smile. To my disappointment all of them were 2-4's and no NE therapist. It was difficult to make a choice since all of them seemed below average and I also couldn't keep track of their names and faces in such a short time. Finally told the guy to send me the therapist are named after a men's inner wear company. She wasn't pretty at all, dusky and with extremely heavy make up. Average build. I realized this only after she walked in to start the massage, I should have asked the guy to do a second round of walk-by to get a better look at the the girls before choosing this therapist. 2 minutes after the massage started, she quoted 3 K for HJ with TA and 5 K for B2 be. . Her hands were coarse and massage skills, shit. She kept mentioning that she gives great service and kept asking me how much I'm willing to pay. Didn't bother to go for extras since I wasn't turned on at all by this therapist. Massage was around 30 minutes and 15 minutes for shower. I walked out feeling 2. 5 K was wasted. I don't frequent spas often but it was surprising how someplace like this with below average looking women and shitty massage skills could stay profitable. In hindsight, maybe I should have tried the Royal Tree spa on the other side.

Damages: 2. 5 K.

WIR: Never.Thanks for FR.

I'm confused though. In your only previous post on ISG you said that your one and only experience of a spa was in a three star hotel in Goa and all the girls were fair and nice.

Myth08
12-08-23, 17:06
Thanks for FR.

I'm confused though. In your only previous post on ISG you said that your one and only experience of a spa was in a three star hotel in Goa and all the girls were fair and nice.At the time of making that post, that was my only spa experience. It was way better than NTS for sure.

HappyTimes1
12-08-23, 19:50
Hi guys, staying near candolim on 15th. Any pointers for picking girls from party or any sure shot good spa locations with FS near by. Thank you. Reading the forums it seems Goa is dry. But my mind cannot comprehend that Goa is dry for mongering?

Any one can throw some light?

Alexandra2525
12-10-23, 18:34
Hi guys, staying near candolim on 15th. Any pointers for picking girls from party or any sure shot good spa locations with FS near by. Thank you. Reading the forums it seems Goa is dry. But my mind cannot comprehend that Goa is dry for mongering?

Any one can throw some light?I'm also finding it difficult to understand how / why Goa is so dry considering it is meant to be a party place. I'm going to be there early next year and so far have had zero leads.

If you find anything during your trip then please please report back.

Thank you.

HappyTimes1
12-12-23, 03:51
I just searched on jd for spa and FS.

I have a spare mongering number so no issues there, in some time my phone was flooded with calls and texts about giving FS and sandwich massages at 4 k.

Would be filtering the contacts. If any action I get on 15th I would share here.

Still hoping to get some pointer on spa where I don't get scammed.

Thank you brothers.

Alexandra2525
12-18-23, 23:06
I just searched on jd for spa and FS.

I have a spare mongering number so no issues there, in some time my phone was flooded with calls and texts about giving FS and sandwich massages at 4 k.

Would be filtering the contacts. If any action I get on 15th I would share here.

Still hoping to get some pointer on spa where I don't get scammed.

Thank you brothers.Any update on what you've found in Goa so far?

Thanks.

SureshRaj
01-04-24, 15:54
Dusky Delhi indie up for fucks. She is not into this regularly.

Alexandra2525
01-05-24, 19:18
Dusky Delhi indie up for fucks. She is not into this regularly.Bro, I am in Goa next month. You have dangled some food but given no further details LOL.

I have sent you DM, please reply.

Thank you.

GabruGabru
01-07-24, 15:42
Dusky Delhi indie up for fucks. She is not into this regularly.Hi bro,

Could you please share digits of this girl on telegram as my DM is not activated because of Bitcoin payment issue. I can reciprocate with one NE girl contact in Goa if you want and some spas for sure shot action. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

GabruGabru
01-08-24, 17:12
Dusky Delhi indie up for fucks. She is not into this regularly.Hi bro,

I am in Goa for next one week. Could you please DM me the digits of this Delhi dusky girl? My DM is activated now. I can reciprocate with one NE contact in Goa and some sure shot spas if you like.

Regards.

Monger2015
01-11-24, 08:57
Landed in Goa.

Would appreciate any help.

Will also share my trip fucks if any.

Stay safe.

GabruGabru
01-11-24, 21:33
Landed in Goa.

Would appreciate any help.

Will also share my trip fucks if any.

Stay safe.Please check your inbox.

DarkKid85
01-14-24, 13:01
Strangely enough, I do not drink alcohol or party, even though I am in Goa for a week. (I know, we exist).

Any nice parlors who offer b2 b massage, especially from therapists of big breasts / boobs?

I will be in the Colva or Benaulim area, so any leads and therapist hints are appreciated.

I can reciprocate with lots of options in Bangalore and Berlin, hit me up on the. M please.

OceansK
01-18-24, 13:21
Read about this spa on this forum and wanted to give it a shot. It's a small spa but I liked ambience of the place. It's dimly lit and looks clean. I asked for NE. She was a bit on the heavy side but she had great melons. She was ready for FS but BJ was only with condom on. She was very friendly but seemed like she was in a hurry to finish up. Face 8/10, Body 7/10 . I have forgotten the damages because it was sometime ago but it was definitely good value for money.

Pdv55
01-19-24, 11:10
Hello folks!

Headed to Goa soon for a work trip, please send useful tips ideally incalls / MPs.

Willing to reciprocate with contacts across the country.

Inbox open.

Alexandra2525
01-19-24, 11:24
Hello folks!

Headed to Goa soon for a work trip, please send useful tips ideally incalls / MPs.

Willing to reciprocate with contacts across the country.

Inbox open.I'll be headed there next month. If you discover any good indies please write an FR!

Thank you.

Poseidon16
02-05-24, 17:31
Despite of being the party capital, why is goa so boring for mongering?

After RTFF, it's dry af. What is the reason?

Alexandra2525
02-08-24, 21:23
Despite of being the party capital, why is goa so boring for mongering?

After RTFF, it's dry af. What is the reason?Very good question. If you find out the answer please let me know as I've been wondering the same thing!

If I were to hazard a guess (and it is just a guess) I'd say perhaps because the majority of people who go there are families or young couples.

If you need a quick release try a spa with a name that means a large body of water in english. India has one named after it. From what I've been told you'll mainly experience maid types though.

I hope you have some luck!

DonDrapes
02-18-24, 10:16
Finally got a contact of a local aunty who is also a SP in south.

Booked a room in south and called her. She keeps travelling to and fro from her native in Nagpur.

Had a great time with her and her bird. Talks too much. Looks like a typical MILF.

Damages 7 K for both. Plus room 2 k.

WIR: No as I don't like to repeat.

Hoping to build more contacts soon.

Regards.

Mike.Can anyone in Goa thread help me with this contact? Tried DMing Mike and DonJuan but no response or their inbox is full.

Please let me know.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DonDrapes
02-28-24, 14:46
Bro please clear your inbox.

Finally got a contact of a local aunty who is also a SP in south.

Booked a room in south and called her. She keeps travelling to and fro from her native in Nagpur.

Had a great time with her and her bird. Talks too much. Looks like a typical MILF.

Damages 7 K for both. Plus room 2 k.

WIR: No as I don't like to repeat.

Hoping to build more contacts soon.

Regards.

Mike.

DonJuanJr
03-01-24, 08:27
How did you DM me without DM activated on your account? Did you send from some other handle?

Can anyone in Goa thread help me with this contact? Tried DMing Mike and DonJuan but no response or their inbox is full.

Please let me know.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DonDrapes
03-01-24, 16:22
Hi there apologies.

Yes I sent it on Jan 29th via a different handle "yesthrill".

Please check DM and help.

How did you DM me without DM activated on your account? Did you send from some other handle?

Abhinavbin567
03-09-24, 02:36
Any feedback on russian spa or russian happy ending spa?

Though in my experience, these names typically are created for seo purpose only. Still wanted to see if smone has any experience.

A.

Eshwy
03-09-24, 10:21
Friends, it will be silly to ask about mongering scene in Goa after so much has been written. I saw that there are a few MPs which might be worth the time. Not sure about the quality, but if any of you have any pointers on a good MP worth visiting, please do PM me. Already, my mind is set for no action but just beach and party. Unfortunately, no company for party but if you guys can give any reference to a decent night club, where there is an iota of chance of seeing single ladies (I am 35+, so not looking for the very young ones -reason is most of them may be scams). It's two married bachelors (or uncles nearing their 40's as per a few youngsters here), getting a chance to chill out away from family. Any help is highly appreciated. Cheers!

KunalBb
03-09-24, 18:20
These are all scams. Not worth it. Only go for one's where you can talk to the girl beforehand and verify.

Any feedback on russian spa or russian happy ending spa?

Though in my experience, these names typically are created for seo purpose only. Still wanted to see if smone has any experience.

A.

Charlies4
03-13-24, 20:47
Dear Seniors,

Seeking your help with SP / Inde / MP contacts in Goa. Visiting there next week.

Can reciprocate with FRs, contacts I find, Bangalore SPs.

Thank you. DM is active.

Charlies4
04-01-24, 17:06
So no help from Goa forum in terms of SP contacts except one MP location.

Anyway, still visited the place and here's the FR.

MP. In Baga, there are many MPs with guys outside advertising anybody who walks nearby to try the spas. The cover prices are around 2. 4 k and they come down till 2 k if you walk away.

Around the Titos Lane, there are many such spas. I tried for 1. 5 k cover and all seemed very professional, maybe due to LE.

SP. Tried my luck via online ads and starting price was 10 k and going upwards to 25 k+ for 1 shot. Easy to get rooms without anyone raising an eyebrow as the place encourages partying and fun.

Spent 15 k and the girl turned up to be older than the pics shared.

Beach Pickup. Couple of hours after the sun sets, few local girls with their lady pimp start walking around the beach looking for customers. The Blacks are more prevalent and openly call out guys.

Did not try either of them but did notice the lady pimps discussing with groups of guys and finally leaving the beach together with the men.

Recommendation. Bring Your Own Girl. Taxi drivers told people pay girls 20 k and bring them here for a weekend from Delhi. Tinder sucks as usual. If you are the picking up type, many solo or girl groups can be spotted with the most revealing of dresses. Russians call Arambol area their home. Expensive food and taxis. Hot & humid weather. Numerous party places and clubs / shacks. Fresh & variety of Sea food. Adventure Sports. North & South Goa have stark differences in terms of crowd / spots.

HornyBoyForU
04-25-24, 08:23
Ssup guys, how have you been? I'll be coming to Goa on the 1st of May, looking at the thread it seems dead specially the MP. Still I would be trying my luck in the Spa's or MP's for some relaxation. Majorly I've seen a huge inflow of Afros there so wanted to know if there are specific hotels where they are placed like Mumbai. In Mumbai they all are based on 2-3 hotels where you just go pay some amount at the reception and have fun. Is there any similar scene in Goa for Afros?? And secondly it's a work trip so wouldn't be staying in any fancy place just a regular 2-3 star hotel, how open are they to bring in these Afros for a couple of hours in the night?? Sorry asking like a noob but in my 100 visits of Goa this is the first time I'm actually looking for this. Else it's always been partying or gambling. Hopefully your tips would be helpful of me getting released from the sexual frustration I've been having. Thanks Guys.

DonJuanJr
04-29-24, 11:56
Almost all the Afros have their own place where you can meet them. You don't have to show your ID or pay anything at the reception. Most will agree to under 5 k for 1 pop with no extra charge for the place. Very easy, just pop in and pop out.

The same girls can be picked up from bars at night but I prefer meeting them at their place during the day.

Ssup guys, how have you been? I'll be coming to Goa on the 1st of May, looking at the thread it seems dead specially the MP. Still I would be trying my luck in the Spa's or MP's for some relaxation. Majorly I've seen a huge inflow of Afros there so wanted to know if there are specific hotels where they are placed like Mumbai. In Mumbai they all are based on 2-3 hotels where you just go pay some amount at the reception and have fun. Is there any similar scene in Goa for Afros?? And secondly it's a work trip so wouldn't be staying in any fancy place just a regular 2-3 star hotel, how open are they to bring in these Afros for a couple of hours in the night?? Sorry asking like a noob but in my 100 visits of Goa this is the first time I'm actually looking for this. Else it's always been partying or gambling. Hopefully your tips would be helpful of me getting released from the sexual frustration I've been having. Thanks Guys.

DonJuanJr
05-16-24, 07:50
Hi,

A lot of people think of Goa as being dry so I thought of writing this post. I will cover other parts of Goa later. I've deliberately used code words for the spa names to make it a bit more fun but more importantly so that the names don't figure in Google searches.

1. NTS above a diagnostic centre: Sureshot FS place. The reception guy will discuss extras openly with you and will quote crazy amounts. Don't fall for that. Discuss it directly with the girl inside. I don't like this place because the spa takes 50% of the tip that you give you the girl. Don't pay more than 5 k for FS and 4 k for nude B2B. The girl might tell a lower amount at the reception. Therapists here are mostly plump aunties. Hygiene standards of this place have fallen. Counter is 2. 5 k for 1 HR after discount.

2. Royal "Tree" and Mahasamundar-related: These two are Sureshot nice B2B places. Same owner. Hygiene and staff are better than NTS. FS will depend on your rapport with the therapist. Mixture of Nepali, NE and NI therapists. 4 k for b2 b. For all three places don't fall for the jacuzzi option.

3. Suitcase spas: 3 locations. B2 B is on the cards with all the therapists. Negotiate the counter charge hard. They will quote 4 k but they will come down to 2. 5 k if you don't give in. Remember tourism is down and so demand is down. Same rates as other spas.

4. Lucky leaf spa and Musician spa: Both have the same owner and the staff rotates between the places. 2 k counter. FS is possible with almost all therapists. Hygiene issues and therapists are hot and miss. The plus is that you get to see a lineup just like at NTS.

5. 8th planet spa and twinkle twinkle: Clubbing them together only because the prices and services are similar. Counter is 1500 for 45 minutes or 2 k for 1 HR. Almost all therapists give b2b and give FS to their regular customers but these two places are not as hardcore as the others. They have a pretense of being a salon too.

Good luck and happy hunting. Please contribute to this list.

I've not mentioned therapist names because all therapists at these places give extra service.

DonDrapes
05-22-24, 08:25
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You