PDA

View Full Version : Jaipur

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Smart1
06-09-16, 12:10
Hi bro,

Yes seen and sent you reply, hope it works for you.

I am here bro.

Have fun in the city.

Possible.Hi possible,

You are lifeline of jaipur forum. Thanks a lot bro. Please check your pm.

Possible
06-10-16, 06:23
Hiii jaipur guys.
I have been mongering for around 9 years now.
Happy mongering.9 years, man stop telling this, you made my dick shrink 9 mm, LOL.

This really are a senior, we are kids.

Sending you PM, bro, just saw your PM, see you bro.

Cheers.

Possible.

Vish Achha
06-10-16, 17:26
Hello,

I am visiting Jaipur in July first week and will like to meet some indies.

Please PM me if you have any contacts.

Possible
06-15-16, 00:00
I wonder, if there is any active was ap grp or FB grp here in the city, bros, let me know.

Strong group is need of thee HR to control charges and services.

Hope to get some active info on this.

Where are the active members.

CoolStudGuy
06-15-16, 05:30
Hello friends,

Coming to Udaipur on Friday can anyone suggest some good indies in Udaipur.

Thanks.

Can revert with contacts in Mumbai.

NikhilBuddy
06-16-16, 19:55
Visited two spas recently. None of them was offering anythings. Nor any hint of anything. But massage was awesome. One starting with Zi and other one W. The babe at WC was just awesome. She had few nails. Really around me. Massaged more near lower part going up and down. Near curves and near johny. Amazing. Will put details later. Seniors please tell me my request. Can spend good.

HiteshV
06-16-16, 20:13
I wonder, if there is any active was ap grp or FB grp here in the city, bros, let me know.

Strong group is need of thee HR to control charges and services.

Hope to get some active info on this.

Where are the active members.Not sure about one but if you create one I'll be happy to join.

Regards.

Possible
06-18-16, 14:17
Not sure about one but if you create one I'll be happy to join.
Regards.Bro, seems we are two now.

Do not have digits but yes there are few grps here too, most of them under mark.

Keep exploring, jump inside if we get one, let me know too.

Possible
06-18-16, 14:22
Visited two spas recently. None of them was offering anythings.
Can spend good.Do not know where you visited but if you RTFF the thread you would have got the hints.

Try few in Vaishali.

Post FR.

Have fun.

Connoisseur10
06-25-16, 07:43
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime and want to become a paid member. Is that possible to pay for membership by debit card. Another option for doing international transaction seems to be entropay which is somewhat expensive. If in case entropay is the only option then please help me by telling the exact amount to credit as it include additional charge for loading cash.

Thank you.

Possible
06-25-16, 23:30
Hello everyone,
I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime and want to become a paid member. Is that possible to pay for membership by debit card.
Another option for doing international transaction seems to be entropay Thank you.No debit card do not work.

Entropay do work.

Check FAQ from above link.

Hope this works for you.

Till then you can keep rolling with hints and other ways. May post your experiences here in the city or else

Welcome to the active world of fun.

Possible
06-28-16, 00:44
I wonder is fellow brothers simply avoid posting or their is no action as such in the city.

I do understand that damages are high here but that can only be controlled by combined action plan. Do post if few are having fun at little better charges, Let we all get benefited by discoveries.

Bros, do post what ever that is.

Happy monsoon.

Ssdel
06-28-16, 02:52
Bro,

I think fellow brothers are either too busy or unwilling to share there juicy FRs.

No way its possible that Jaipur is dry.

With arrival of monsoon hope to see some better sense prevail and fellows start sharing authentic juicy FRs here too.

Safe mongering.

I wonder is fellow brothers simply avoid posting or their is no action as such in the city.

I do understand that damages are high here but that can only be controlled by combined action plan. Do post if few are having fun at little better charges, Let we all get benefited by discoveries.

Bros, do post what ever that is.

Happy monsoon.

Connoisseur10
06-28-16, 08:00
No debit card do not work.

Entropay do work...Thanks Possible for your reply.

I tried to load cash in virtual card using ICICI debit card and it is declining to do so. I will try it again.

Possible
06-28-16, 12:36
Bro,
I think fellow brothers are either too busy or unwilling to share there juicy FRs.
No way its possible that Jaipur is dry.
Safe mongering.Seems you are right, wish there would have been a button to check who visited page.

I know bros do visit page but are either not posting or just getting hints here.

Still wish all luck.

Have fun.

Cheers.

Horny Feeling
06-29-16, 07:54
Hi,

I would be coming to Jaipur next month. I do regularly browse the forum but their is no mongering here unlike the metros.

I'm trying my innovative ways of mongering here sitting from Mumbai to plan out my trip next month. Possible you seem to be really active on the Delhi Forum. Ain't their contacts or Jaipur experiences you can share with hints for us who are visitors their?

Hopefully have got a couple of contact and keeping fingers crosses that I don't face the same luck what I faced last time.

Still working for few more options as I can have a handful by the time I come and gives me a cushion if things go as not decided.

Cheers.

Hope in rains for me in July in Jaipur.

Seems you are right, wish there would have been a button to check who visited page.

I know bros do visit page but are either not posting or just getting hints here.

Still wish all luck.

Have fun.

Cheers.

Ssdel
06-30-16, 03:49
Heard some budget resorts around Jaipur cater to needs of mongers like us.

Rest possible bro is demigod of Jaipur he can guide us both in the right direction towards our intended destinations.

Have fun.

Hi,

I would be coming to Jaipur next month. I do regularly browse the forum but their is no mongering here unlike the metros.

I'm trying my innovative ways of mongering here sitting from Mumbai to plan out my trip next month. Possible you seem to be really active on the Delhi Forum. Ain't their contacts or Jaipur experiences you can share with hints for us who are visitors their?

Hopefully have got a couple of contact and keeping fingers crosses that I don't face the same luck what I faced last time.

Still working for few more options as I can have a handful by the time I come and gives me a cushion if things go as not decided.

Cheers.

Hope in rains for me in July in Jaipur.

Possible
07-01-16, 02:32
Hi,
Cheers.
Hope in rains for me in July in Jaipur.Yes it will be raining in the city, I am thinking how to hint you for the city, as the SPs always play shaded and there is no place as regular pickups here. Can you give me some idea bro. so that I may try to help you

Welcome.

ZoomSelection
07-06-16, 18:31
Hi,

I am on my official trip to Jaipur for a month. I know here it is not like Delhi or Bangalore but here must be some happening place. Can any one help me? Tried to search net and found few area name. Chandpol bhojpura Teelawala. Is these place will be OK or there is any risk. Waiting for your valuable response.

Possible
07-07-16, 09:15
Hi,
Chandpol bhojpura Teelawala. Is these place will be OK or there is any risk. Chandpole, the game is among known ones, still risky.

Rest are kind of "aawo, thoko aur nikalo" (come, insert and leave) places though cheaper in rates from 300 to 400 plus, typically village types.

2-5% Risk do prevail at these places, also they are not worth except an experience.

Otherwise, jaipur is little costly as compare to Delhi and cheaper against Bangalore. Because both SPs and wg know people won't like to travel and further would not save those 500 bucks which they charge extra here.

Have fun here as season is getting better here after long summers.

Cheers.

Ssdel
07-07-16, 14:48
Bro,

just an update I think there is another place about 50 kms from Jaipur having a name Falodi if I may remember correctly.

Please update about your experience there too bro.

Thanks

Chandpole, the game is among known ones, still risky.

Rest are kind of "aawo, thoko aur nikalo" (come, insert and leave) places though cheaper in rates from 300 to 400 plus, typically village types.

2-5% Risk do prevail at these places, also they are not worth except an experience.

Otherwise, jaipur is little costly as compare to Delhi and cheaper against Bangalore. Because both SPs and wg know people won't like to travel and further would not save those 500 bucks which they charge extra here.

Have fun here as season is getting better here after long summers.

Cheers.

Possible
07-08-16, 08:59
Bro,
50 kms from Jaipur having a name Falodi if I may remember correctly.
Please update about your experience there too bro.
ThanksHa ha, you won't you have great info about the area, you owe treat bhai.

The name is Phulera, which is 50-60 kms from jaipur, comparatively better place and less hassles, range similar 300-400 a shot but experience more or less like what I said, quickies, experience is better if one visit as regular or with someone who is regular to this place. Rates too may go little lower upto 200-300. This too is typically a village besides town with all the women doing same trade, till they can.

Hanks bro, for keep the thread warm and active, need some bros to be active here.

Cheers.

Possible.

ZoomSelection
07-09-16, 10:00
Hi Possible,

First many many thank. I know you don't remember that I got few contact from you for Delhi. And I know in Jaipur you have good contacts but I have not asked you directly because till now I have not visited Delhi and I feel bad to ask you directly. If you can help in Jaipur with some contacts or any spa details will help me a lot.

You have provided me.

Possible
07-10-16, 08:49
Hi Possible,
First many many thank.
If you can help in Jaipur with some contacts or any spa details will help me a lot.
You have provided me.No prob bro, this happens with us all at times.

Yes I remember but not entire text, may be age is overcoming my memory, LOL.

Get me your tentative plan bro, I will try to help.

Welcome to the desert city.

Cheers.

Ssdel
07-10-16, 17:45
I am also planning a trip to the desert city any pointers for me too bro.

Details awaited & appreciated in anticipation.

No prob bro, this happens with us all at times.

Cheers.

Desparado
07-10-16, 19:37
Ha ha, you won't you have great info about the area, you owe treat bhai.

The name is Phulera, which is 50-60 kms from jaipur, comparatively better place and less hassles, range similar 300-400 a shot but experience more or less like what I said, quickies, experience is better if one visit as regular or with someone who is regular to this place. Rates too may go little lower upto 200-300. This too is typically a village besides town with all the women doing same trade, till they can.

Hanks bro, for keep the thread warm and active, need some bros to be active here.

Cheers.

Possible.Possible Bhai.

How are you. The trip is due to this village. I am coming soon. Any plans.

Possible
07-11-16, 07:16
Possible Bhai.
How are you. The trip is due to this village. I am coming soon. Any plans.Long time,

Where you have been.

They are not my cup of coffee but sure would love to have a ride with you and then see where it goes.

It would be best if you are player for such games.

Hint me the plan.

Welcome.

Armaan4300
07-11-16, 10:02
No bro. She is from Ahmedabad. Now travels to Udaipur.Hi buddy! I am travelling to Udaipur this week, can you share the contact of this chick, and suggest any GFly hotels.

Thanks in advance.

Possible
07-12-16, 07:47
Hey bros.

Any bros seen or met with the chick in pic 1, what were the damages and how was the game. I am interested seems hots and wanting.

2 is not here these days though off and on she keeps coming, high rates for this NE, help to keep rates down, asking rates 18 k a night 3-4 pops.

Where are the hunters.

Have fun this rainy season.

ZoomSelection
07-13-16, 00:43
No prob bro, this happens with us all at times.

Cheers.I am currently in Jaipur. Desperately waiting for. Any contact information F4 om your side.

Thanks you so much again.

Possible
07-13-16, 06:41
I am currently in Jaipur. Desperately waiting for.
Thanks you so much again.Its a nice day here in the city, why not jump in for some fun then.

Check your inbox and post the out come.

Have fun in the city.

Possible.

TempStories
07-14-16, 11:48
Possible senior was very helpful in sharing multiple SP numbers in Jaipur. I decided to go with Tarun SP. Reached all the way nearby to his place. Waited for 15 min. A guy on scooter comes and wanted me to handover the money to him first. I told him I will do it in front of the girl. He said no, talked to Tarun and drove away. Wasted my time and taxi money.

Possible
07-15-16, 08:47
Possible senior was very helpful in sharing multiple SP numbers in Jaipur.
Wasted my time and taxi money.Apology bro,

It was my mistake not to explain the way of trade here. It is different then what usually is the way in Metros, further,

SP Tarun is from my book, and not on net.

Let me tell you, that you missed a gem bro. And he is one of the safest SP here. This is the way he deals with anyone new to him. Be the part of the sin and there you are next to fun.

In absence of our direct communication, I could not help further, else I would have directed the fellow, The one you met on Activa was just a helper not the SP.

bro add demanded damages and pic if you have one.

Thanks a lot bro, I have always missed the FR and hence follow up was nearly impossible and hence restrict myself from sharing, Thanks again, hope frens would learn from it

Heartfelt apology again bro that you felt bad, and wasted time. I understand how it feels.

Midwest1
07-15-16, 09:19
Hi all and Possible,

Coming to Jaipur next week for one day trip. Can you please recommend a hotel close to some fun places- near most of the MPs are located. Radisson Blu, Four points etc. Types are okay. Any pointers to a decent "will come to hotel" companion also would help.

Thanks,

Midwest

Ssdel
07-16-16, 03:38
Planning a trip to Jaipur soon.

Hope you may connect me to some good servers of the city.

Or if we can together plan an excursion to Phulera or similar places that would be nice to catch up for a long pending beer too.

Let me know bro.

Thanks.

Have fun.

Horny Feeling
07-16-16, 14:27
Hey,

Even I have the same issue.

Till my last visit I was staying in a fruit Hotel in Raja Park, Barfkhana where getting a girl to the room could work out, but this time I am staying in Mansingh Towers. So if possible of any other ISG bro can throw some light on it regarding Mansingh Towers would be highly appreciated.

I am coming to Jaipur coming week so should be sure about it although I have already done the booking. So if it is a girl friendly Hotel no issues. I have a friend visiting from another town in Rajasthan thru my innovative ways of mongering and finding chick, successful to get someone with me. But the problem is if its not allowed what to do.

A: Is Mansingh towers that big and known that anyone can get thru inside to the rooms without issues and without revealing.

B: Is it better to submit the ID of the female and because she is from outside Jaipur will her ID be accepted?

Guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi all and Possible,

Coming to Jaipur next week for one day trip. Can you please recommend a hotel close to some fun places- near most of the MPs are located. Radisson Blu, Four points etc. Types are okay. Any pointers to a decent "will come to hotel" companion also would help.

Thanks,

Midwest

SammyHot
07-18-16, 17:29
Ping me whenever you land in udaipur. I was in udaipur for few months and have managed to get few contacts. Don't know whether they are still active or not. But you can give it a try. AFAIK there are no GF hotels in udaipur because it's a tourist destination and hotels do not risk themselves unless you know them personally, and there's no such in-call trend in udaipur yet since it's a small city. There are many MPs which you can try. Safe to try. Cheap and affordable but don't expect high quality.

Cheers.

Hi buddy! I am travelling to Udaipur this week, can you share the contact of this chick, and suggest any GFly hotels.

Thanks in advance.

Midwest1
07-18-16, 18:57
Hi all,

Which one is better for activities. I see from an old report about a place near Umaid. I will post my FR in few days. But I think Marriott might be better for incall. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Midwest

Possible
07-19-16, 08:52
Hi all,
I see from an old report about a place near Umaid. I will post my FR in few days. But I think Marriott might be better for incall. Any input is appreciated.
MidwestAnswer is marriot bro.

FR is must.

Go ahead, let them hear the creeks.

Possible.

Possible
07-19-16, 08:56
Ping me whenever you land in udaipur.
There are many MPs which you can try. Safe to try. Cheap and affordable but don't expect high quality.
Cheers.Hey bro, long time.

Good to see you back after such a long time.

You are right about udaipur.

Bro keep helping desparates.

Possible.

Possible
07-19-16, 09:00
Planning a trip to Jaipur soon.
would be nice to catch up for a long pending beer too.
Let me know bro.
Thanks.
Have fun.Yes sir, anyday, would be a good host thou.

Welcome.

Possible.

Midwest1
07-19-16, 20:05
Thanks bro. I changed to Holiday Inn. Can you recommend a SP from BP or LC.

Midwest

Answer is marriot bro.

FR is must.

Go ahead, let them hear the creeks.

Possible.

Possible
07-21-16, 07:05
Thanks bro. I changed to Holiday Inn. Can you recommend a SP from BP or LC.
MidwestBro Holiday inn is ok to have fun though I have never used it.

I am trying hard as to how to help you thro hints, I have spent more and 2 hrs looking into the adv that hints towards someone trustworthy. Search is on, how much time do you think you would give me, LOL.

Few are ok but costly, one or two are trusted but are old adv.

You hint me now.

Any welcome to the city.

Midwest1
07-22-16, 05:04
Tried a MP at Sodala opposite to Reliance, but felt nothing. No extras. Once done I was still I soaked in complete oil. Got few photos from a SP. Asking for 6 k. I might try.

Midwest.

Armaan4300
07-22-16, 14:30
Ping me whenever you land in udaipur. I was in udaipur for few months and have managed to get few contacts. Don't know whether they are still active or not. But you can give it a try. AFAIK there are no GF hotels in udaipur because it's a tourist destination and hotels do not risk themselves unless you know them personally, and there's no such in-call trend in udaipur yet since it's a small city. There are many MPs which you can try. Safe to try. Cheap and affordable but don't expect high quality.

Cheers.Thanks for your response buddy, its been while that I have been to Udaipur, 5 years back I was quite regular to the city. Though its not a easy catch in Udaipur, but there has been few GFly hotels in my past experience, and a few chicks of okay quality too. But now a days I am away from mongering, so connecting and making a bank shall take time. And yes the cheap and low quality is actually does not match up for me. But I am quite hopeful to explore the city again, let me jump in fewer more times as I will be regular again to the city.

Thanks Again.

Cheers!!

RahulVaidya221
07-22-16, 17:10
I'll be in Jaipur over the weekend (23, 24th July). Would really appreciate if I get some trusted independent contacts or SP.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Possible
07-23-16, 10:00
In absence of Pm how one can help you bro.

I am amazed.

I'll be in Jaipur over the weekend (23, 24th July). Would really appreciate if I get some trusted independent contacts or SP.
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson

Possible
07-23-16, 10:06
Tried a MP
Got few photos from a SP. Asking for 6 k. I might try.
Midwest.Hold on Midwest.

6 k for shot or long terms.

Bro, this would be high if she is not kind of model.

Good that you tried and placed little efforts, shoot me few more so that I may hint you if you are not interested in getting PM right now.

Had you asked me, I would have told you earlier too that Feel SPA is not worth, LOL, no extras till you are regular, meaning investment of about 10-15 k.

Try instead few at vaishali. Amrapali cirlcle. Precious metal and precious stone.

Hint more on the said SP, few digits, pic and name of P & Place.

Man keep hunting, I am reading.

Cheers.

Rockky
07-23-16, 15:16
Hi friends,

Recently transferred to Jodhpur, and looking for some reliable contact here both MP and SP.

Please suggest, guide me in this regards.

Rockky

Possible
07-24-16, 10:16
Hi friends,
Recently transferred to Jodhpur, and looking for some reliable contact here both MP and SP.
Please suggest, guide me in this regards.
RockkyRockky bro,

The city is very pricey on limited scope, it would be some 3-4 times, meaning 1. 5 k chick you would get for 5-6 k. No scene on SPA.

Bro, haven't you hunted as all your post is regarding req for leads only.

Have fun in the city.

Cheers.

Possible
07-25-16, 09:25
Hey bros,

All of sudden many SP became silent, I wonder why.

Anybody have any idea.

Mongers be cautious. I do not know the reason honestly.

Play safe.

Possible.

Ssdel
07-25-16, 14:21
Onset of independence day could be the reason for sudden silence bro.

Be safe & wise.

Have fun.

Hey bros,

All of sudden many SP became silent, I wonder why.

Anybody have any idea.

Mongers be cautious. I do not know the reason honestly.

Play safe.

Possible.

Midwest1
07-25-16, 17:27
After few attempts from LC, I connected one nice talking SP. She was politely explaining the terms and details. I asked for 1 HR massage with FS. Agreed for 3.5 k at their place. Asked me to go to near a temple near nursery circle, from their they picked me up and took to a flat very near by. I was very nervous but she kept assuring me that all safe. There were few other very good looking girls roaming inside the flat. I had a short Punjabi lady with nice personality. It wasn't bad experience. Now I am thinking I should have tried the other girl. I am already out from Jaipur and back to work. I think I should stick to my periodic BKK trip. No comparison for that experience. Thanks for replying Possible bro.

Midwest

Rockky
07-26-16, 04:28
Hi bro,

I had some of. The contacts for Delhi and Mum. But in Rajasthan not having any of clue. I tried several times in Jaipr and Udpr but not so much due to job restrictions. Thus looking for your expert advice.

I tried one MP at CHB. But no extra services offered. Just a deep oily message.

Possible
07-26-16, 08:23
After few attempts from LC, I connected one nice talking SP.
I am already out from Jaipur and back to work. I think I should stick to my periodic BKK trip. No comparison for that experience. Thanks for replying Possible bro.
MidwestAre you out of this world bro, LOL.

Great man, you finally made it, though I thought you aren't serious.

Damages were high, sud be 2. 5.

Selections sometimes go wrong, the wg do not bear package contents, LOL.

BBK is paradise rather sould I say pilgrim place for mongers.

You should have added, few digits too to get her right. Because even these SPs keep changing places.

Jaipur is rather safe place to have fun in peace thou little pricey.

Good to see a man like you.

Cheers.

Gentelmen
08-02-16, 18:51
Last Saturday tried spa O. Gautam Marg on first floor. Allotted ms S from Sikkim and she did decent massage (won't say outstanding) but no signs of any extra. Girl was good looking, may 7-8 and shy in nature. Came out satisfied as was more for spa due to hectic schedule. Without any hesitation she performed extra time on lower back.

Paid 1.5 k and 0.2 k as tip.

Sunday late evening around 8 pm was in Vaishali Nagar again and taking clue from possible bro FR went to precious stone spa. It was all empty but I had no idea which girl to ask for and randomly allotted ms s, very average looking girl with OK figure. After 15 minutes she asked for services and quoted 3 k for B2B tried to negotiate and agreed for 2 k. Removed all her cloths and wore disposal and did B2B for 15 minutes and I was done.

She took shower with me and in general chat she said all girls in this spa are from Mumbai.

Paid 1. 2 k for massage and 2 k for services.

Dear possible bro can you help with some good indi or SP. Looking for class.

I have only one SP reference who is too costly.

Regards.

Possible
08-03-16, 11:34
Last Saturday tried spa O.
clue from possible bro.
Dear possible bro can you help with some good indi or SP. Looking for class.
Regards.Great, happy to know though you would have pulled little low, rest all is correct as posted by you. You should have asked for her digits and services outside too.

Yes sure, I am here to help bro. Just wanted to know if you are keen and can place some efforts.

Let me know how is this sp you reffered, may be I can ask him to reduce or intro to some other.

Have fun here.

He made it.

Possible.

Rockky
08-03-16, 18:54
Last Sunday got a contact from my office colleague. She was quite professional with good portfolio. Went to her place at CHB Jodhpur. A independent row house. Three girls was there not so hot but ya Mumbai type gals. Choose one of the short height with decent figure. Cost me 3.5 K for a hour of Msg and one shot.

Seems quite safe place. She also assured for some new stock in next month. Over all exp. Is good.

And I rate 8/10.

Possible
08-04-16, 00:48
Last Sunday got a contact from my office colleague. She was quite professional with good portfolio.
And I rate 8/10.Thats great bro.

Not sure but hope you would not have met the SP lady.

Its always better to hint more and if possible pic and report about the services too. Can you do this now.

Keep exploring for benefit of all.

Have fun.

Possible.

Ssdel
08-05-16, 19:14
Need to have a good safe reliable indie on my visit due soon.

Needed for outcall for 24 hours.

Make it possible bro. LOL.

Let's enjoy.

Rockky
08-06-16, 09:36
Thats great bro.

Not sure but hope you would not have met the SP lady.

Its always better to hint more and if possible pic and report about the services too. Can you do this now.

Keep exploring for benefit of all.

Have fun.

Possible.Yes SP was a lady, who dealing and finalize the rates. And arrange the things.

Will. Sure take care of your suggestion bro.

I am new to this, so will try to brief it us next time.

Possible
08-06-16, 11:31
Need to have a good safe reliable indie on my visit due soon.
Needed for outcall for 24 hours.
Make it possible bro. LOL.
Let's enjoy.LOL, anyday bro.

You just need to buy your own condy's.

Welcome.

Ssdel
08-06-16, 12:21
Bought Pack of 10 already for both of us. LOL.

Awaiting some bird pics which would be available.

Hope the long pending beer awaits me too.

Cheers.

LOL, anyday bro.

You just need to buy your own condy's.

Welcome.

Connoisseur10
08-07-16, 19:33
Hello,

Thank you possible for sharing the contact of spa at Vaishali nagar starting with.

Went there last week and miss and was assigned to me. I took 1 hour massage which included 15 min shower. Initially counter charge quoted was 1500 but settled for 1200 after doing tough negotiation. Counter girl was not ready to come down but finally agreed to that price. After doing massage for 10 minutes extras were discussed and quoted 1000 for HJ, 2000 for HJ +Body touching and 3000 B2B. LOL. I said no straightway. Massage continued for next 30 minutes and she was continuously asking to take extras during that time. I told her that I can pay 1000 for HJ + Body touching (topless)+ boob sucking and she agreed after doing haggling. Handjob was good and sucked those boobs for 5 minutes and I enjoyed them sucking. Finally came after 4-5 minutes and went to shower. Overall a good experience and worth one time visit.

Counter charges - 1200 (after negotiation).

HJ (Topless) +Body touching+Boob sucking- 1000.

Total- 1200+1000= 2200.

Cheers.

Possible
08-08-16, 02:19
Hello,
Thank you possible for sharing the contact of spa at Vaishali nagar starting with.
Total- 1200+1000= 2200.
Cheers.Bro,

Kya kahtey ho (what do you eat), this was the best deal one can get, you have not lost even a penny, because going lower than this earns you a refusal, I know and above this undue advises, LOL.

Keep posting escapades, need more from you.

Have fun here.

Possible.

Possible
08-08-16, 02:32
Will. Sure take care of your suggestion bro.
I am new to this, so will try to brief it us next time.Great,

Alternatively you may plan a Jaipur visit for fun on holidays.

Second, ask her to reduce rates for you as you are regular and can bring her more buz. You can save 500 bucks for beers bro.

Cheers.

Possible
08-08-16, 16:43
Its Just another FR.

Straight rate card as I did her because felt better than shag.

Chick. Almost similar, around 27-28 6/10.

Kisses, yes but not DFKs just slurping over jiuces, 6/10 though no foul smell.

Pussy, moderately loose, clean, seems she is in trade for long now, did no DATY 5/10.

Boobies, somewat shagging soft, but good to eat.

Did. Missy wot, doggies, released in missy after noisy phats,.

Over all 5/10.

Damage - 2 k.

Pad, cooler which only increased dampness or room and bed, had her yesterday.

WIR. She not my GF.

Bros, share more.

Possible
08-08-16, 16:54
Is she really available.

Willing to know if someone has seen or taken her.

Cheers.

Abhib
08-12-16, 14:04
There is not much activity in Raj. Except of red light areas MP and indie are not very active, but things are changing, the cities especially like Jaipur, Udaipur, etc are spreading their wings to catch up with metros.

Possible
08-13-16, 00:58
There is not much activity in Raj. Except of red light areas
but things are changing, the cities especially like Jaipur, Udaipur, etc are spreading their wings to catch up with metros.Hey bro,

Please elaborate on both your thoughts and findings red light areas and spreading wings, also few suggestions you may have in your mind.

Keep posting more.

Cheers.

Ssdel
08-13-16, 02:58
Tempting birds are being caught by you bro in otherwise seemingly dry vicinity.

Keep enjoying and making it possible. LOL.

Cheers.

Its Just another FR.

Straight rate card as I did her because felt better than shag.

Chick. Almost similar, around 27-28 6/10.

Kisses, yes but not DFKs just slurping over jiuces, 6/10 though no foul smell.

Pussy, moderately loose, clean, seems she is in trade for long now, did no DATY 5/10.

Boobies, somewat shagging soft, but good to eat.

Did. Missy wot, doggies, released in missy after noisy phats,.

Over all 5/10.

Damage - 2 k.

Pad, cooler which only increased dampness or room and bed, had her yesterday.

WIR. She not my GF.

Bros, share more.

Rockky
08-13-16, 20:45
After few attempts from LC, I connected one nice talking SP. She was politely explaining the terms and details. I asked for 1 HR massage with FS. Agreed for 3.5 k at their place. Asked me to go to near a temple near nursery circle, from their they picked me up and took to a flat very near by. I was very nervous but she kept assuring me that all safe. There were few other very good looking girls roaming inside the flat. I had a short Punjabi lady with nice personality. It wasn't bad experience. Now I am thinking I should have tried the other girl. I am already out from Jaipur and back to work. I think I should stick to my periodic BKK trip. No comparison for that experience. Thanks for replying Possible bro.

Midwest
Great,

Alternatively you may plan a Jaipur visit for fun on holidays.

Second, ask her to reduce rates for you as you are regular and can bring her more buz. You can save 500 bucks for beers bro.

Cheers.Sure. Bro.

Will negotiate harder next time. And surely like to have some beer with you on. My next visit of Jaipur.

Thanks, keep guiding us.

Possible
08-14-16, 00:21
Tempting birds are being caught by you bro in otherwise seemingly dry vicinity.
Keep enjoying and making it possible. LOL.
Cheers.Its bad as I am experiencing that the chicks are being rotated among SPs, mostly Delhi chicks. Its mostly becos chicks are sharing SP digits among themselves, seems they are learning too.

Nothing is coming up as new flavour.

Happy independence bro.

ZoomSelection
08-14-16, 07:49
Hi,

First many many thanks to possible. He is very kind and help a lot. He has provided me the two spa name and two SP number.

But when I called the SP Taru. His phone was switch off. Later I came to know that all SP are in hidden mode from this forum.

On Sunday I called the Dimo. Spa at nursery circle and they guided me to their location.

I have bargain the rate 1.5 to 1 k and asked best therapist. Was waiting inside the room and about to wear the napkin half pant (Disposal) at the same time girl enter.

And I have to hide my cobra by hand. She start laughing and helped me to wear the disposal.

Then massage started after 10 min of massage she asked me what I want. I have asked the option and B2B, HJ was there no BJ and No FS. HJ 1.5 k and B2B 3 k.

I told her I am not that much rich to spend the 1.5 k for HJ. She said this is the rate in Jaipur, I keep quite and asked her to do massage.

She was teasing my dick for another 10 min and asked me how much I can pay for HJ, Now my bargaining bugs started itching me (Sorry it is in my nature to bargain).

Start from 500 and deal has been fixed at 800.

No kiss, No DFK only touch over cloth. She start giving slow HJ and mean while I was touching her panty from inside skirt. I can feel her wetness and start rubbing her pussy clit over panty and say after 5 min just aside her pant and insert my figure in her glory hole. She was so much wet and once fingere goes inside she hold me tightly and closed her eyes and I was keep fucking her pussy by finger and suddenly she start giving BJ. I can feel that she was cumming a lot and after say another 5 min I came a lot. Then we both took the shower paid 800 and left.

Thanks again to possible to make it possible in Jaipur. I have already has number of vacuum cleaner and butter chicken Delhi. This number was also provided by the possible. But did not got change to visit Delhi till now. Once will visit there will send the FR in Delhi forum.

Possible
08-15-16, 00:53
Hi,
His phone was switch off. Later I came to know that all SP are in hidden mode from this forum.
paid 800 and left.
This number was also provided by the possible. But did not got change to visit Delhi till now. Once will visit there will send the FR in Delhi forum.Bro, you crossed me and saved 200 bucks, amazing, happy to note that you did that, its necessary to get the note back to understand if a ref is working.

I am alone and cannot pull the thread long without bros like you. You are right about the SP too, Not all but most of them are hiding these days and the ones open are either aids or cheats. Its risky.

You should have taken the digits of thee chick and asked if she is willing to come outside on off day, it could have worth and would have created a lead, if yes, mu box is open and have space bro. lol.

Bro, yes you do have both the digits but they are worth one visit each, not more than that.

Have fun bro.

You made this.

Possible.

Cheers.

Gentelmen
08-18-16, 04:35
Was desperately trying to get some good profile from three different SPs (two nos provided by possible bro) but no one was responding. Two sent me picture but thereafter gone silent, don't know the reason. Finally thought let's explore spa for good massage and if extra comes it will be lottery. Was in see Scheme area and from JD searched this spa spoke to them incidentally owner picked up phone quoted 2.5 k, I tried to negotiate and he immediately agreed for 1.5 k as special case considering my first visit.

One of the best spa in Jaipur very prominently located. Counter person insisted for card rate, asked him to speak to owner, agreed for price.

Message started by a good looking NE girl, very good message for 60 minutes, was happy though no extra discussed / hinted. All girls are NE and recently joined, they have one branch at Arambag near Pushkar.

While returning saw good looking local girl on counter, could not gauge her profile.

Paid. 3 k tip to the girl and left.

Will visit again when need good message but price need to be in check.

Gentelmen

Gentelmen
08-18-16, 11:41
After frustrating chase of 3 days with three SPs (two numbers give by possible bro), finally on 12th of this month one SP -888 responded. Quoted 16 k for two shots 3-4 hrs. On giving reference brought down to 9 k. Looking at girls picture did' bargain too much.

Got the message from SP if you don't have place then there is hotel option but I have decent place. By the time I picked up girl SP sent me message keep her for the night and pay 13 k. Looking at girl same as picture said OK.

Now KLPD girl said I'm willing to stay for night but only two rounds, I said politely after finishing two rounds you can go as no point holding yo back.

About the session nice figure, boobs and all co operative except DFK but compensated by giving very good BBJ. I would rate girl 7 on looks and 7 on services.

Didn't complain to SP about this got pleasantly surprised to receive message next day evening that I have one credit with him and can utilize any time.

Trying to connect with him since yesterday but he is not reading message since Monday. Will repeat another girl once connected.

Dear possible bro thanks for help, nice if you can provide some indi numbers.

Gentelmen

HiteshV
08-19-16, 20:52
Hi,

Went to the Vaishali Precious Stone spa last Saturday around 7 PM. The spa looked empty. I asked for the massage option and was quoted 1000 for 1 hour.

Went to the room and changed to disposals massage was started. The therapist was in casual dress. Usually most spas I have visited the therapists have uniforms. Anyways after 10 minutes of massage I was offered if I was interested in any extra service and was quoted 3000 for B2B and 1500 for HJ. FS was not on cards. I negotiated on Top access and HJ for 800 and was done in 10 minutes. The therapist had firm tight perfect boobs. 9/10 for that.

The shower room was dirty.

Overall experience 6/10.

I did get the number of therapist though. She told me they have all massages from Mumbai.

Desparado
08-20-16, 19:51
Ping me. I m planning a trip. Possible. Waiting for your number and pm.

Desparado.

Possible
08-21-16, 05:16
Hi,
I asked for the massage option and was quoted 1000 for 1 hour.
Happy to note that you continued to keep the prices low and in control, I think you should have tried little more in privacy.

Well still its a good effort to help them to motivate continuing their services.

Cheers.

Possible
08-21-16, 05:19
Ping me. I m planning a trip. Possible. Waiting for your number and pm.
Desparado.Just saw your message, I am in town and hope it will be fun.

Cheers.

Possible.

Possible
08-21-16, 05:24
After frustrating chase of 3 days
Quoted 16 k for two shots 3-4 hrs. On giving reference brought down to 9 k. Looking at girls picture did' bargain too much.
Dear possible bro thanks for help, nice if you can provide some indi numbers.
GentelmenGreat FR, happy to note that you had little fun, what you faced is part of mongering at this point of time when SPs are keeping low.

Just read, let me see what I can do further to help you on indie.

Cheers.

Desparado
08-23-16, 15:58
Anyone willing to share a ride to fuck village at Phulera. Would leave around 1. 30 .

Desparado.

Possible
08-25-16, 08:07
Anyone willing to share a ride to fuck village at Phulera. Would leave around 1. 30 .
Desparado.Hey bro,

You had the ride, post details.

Returning back today, on my way.

Cheers.

Desparado
08-25-16, 11:39
Hey bro,

You had the ride, post details.

Returning back today, on my way.

Cheers.Nope Bro, don't know the way or anything. Left for chandigarh today.

Desparado.

Ssdel
08-25-16, 14:21
Bro,

Was eagerly awaiting you excursion report.

Following it we could have planned along with some helpful notes from you.

Oh well.

So it leaves possible bro to make it possible for fun fuck village.

Cheers.

Nope Bro, don't know the way or anything. Left for chandigarh today.

Desparado.

Ppf2015
08-27-16, 19:34
Went to precious stone spa in Vaishali today.

1 k entry fee paid 1.2 for extra.

But I'm sure, service can be availed in 1 k.

One more bit in spa I came to know F's is available in pink. Near National hand loom.

Connoisseur10
08-29-16, 02:40
Hello brother,

Have you tried the pink city spa near national handloom? Share your experience.

One more bit in spa I came to know F's is available in pink. Near National hand loom

Possible
08-29-16, 10:49
Had my CIS debu 2-3 days back.

SP contacted me for a CIS, giving full marks to her, seen pic attracted appreciated by 2 of my frens, made a move.

CIS. Milky white, toned, bit on heavier side, big booby, MILF.

Skin - 9/10, smelled gud, do not smoke, lover of coke.

Boob - 38-40, soft great, nipples flat, 8/10.

Pussy clean, - no smell, dark puffy with lips protruding. 8/10, moderately loose.

Waist. Big woman - 6/10.

DFK. NA.

DATY. Available but not performed.

Ass - 9/10 perfectly shaped, inviting for spanking, with one eyed clean pink hole, inviting.

BBBJ. No only CBJ - 7/10 can keep doing for any longer, got her on knees for above 15 mins and she was ok.

Deed - 6/10 I am a slim lover, else for those who love Big women she would be 9/10.

Positions, open to all, did WoT, Doggie with spanking, Missy.

Moans. No seems she was not enjoying, neither me.

Place - 10/10 safe, calm and cozy.

Negatives. She keep chatting over ph. Turn off; She asked me for tips upfront as soon as the door was bolted. Turn off; had little tummy though no marks at all. Turn off because I am slim lover. Performance. Mechanical - turnoff, may be because she had tasted her share of indian dick, LOL.

Positives. She is CIS, skin was good and smells natural, clean maintained pussy and ass, Licks amazing can make one scream for sure. Looks cute. Speaks soft.

Over all. It was my CIS debut, so let me give her benefit.

Damage - 4. 5 k with place.

Hope next time I ll be more choosy while selecting a CIS.

Cheers.

Possible
08-29-16, 11:04
But I'm sure, service can be availed in 1 k.
One more bit in spa I came to know F's is available in pink. Near National hand loom.Bro, enlighten little more on this.
First wat services you availed in 1.2 k, any hints for therapist in the SPA you visited.

second, The SPA next - What would be the charges out and in.

Is it in RP / AN, VN, or else, is it square instead or a circle.

Any hints on spa or therapist.

Keep revealing, let us explore the city better.

Cheers.

Possible
08-29-16, 11:16
Anybody had her, please post review, damages quoted and offered.

Not sure But came to know she is in City. Hales from Mumbai. My PM is active and inviting.

Cheers.

Desparado
08-29-16, 11:39

Not sure But came to know she is in City. Hales from Mumbai. My PM is active and inviting.

Cheers.Seems a TS to me.

Possible
08-29-16, 12:49
Seems a TS to me.Don't frighten me bro, LOL.

Goes by name Sweety or Zarina. Another Pic attached for viewing pleasure.

But your reply sure say NO, so let her go.

Looking who is next in the row.

Please list some fun place in and around Jaipur where shaded or open brothels exists,

Adding, Tilawala, Mehala, etc ( if you feel, the place should be used as discreet, my Pm is ready to accept messages ) with distance, location, possible damages, level of services, any code to be followed there and risks if any. Hope this would help one and many. Also would help bringing down the rates which are shooting uninviting.

May be some budget chick today itself. Let us see.

Cheers.

FunnyBoySunny
08-29-16, 13:59
You guys seem really experienced. I am also looking for a girl to help me with my first time for free as someone have already taken my 1500 bucks making me a victim and a stupid. Hope you guys can help me out!

Possible
08-29-16, 15:38
You guys seem really experienced. Hope you guys can help me out!Felt Sorry bro for your sad story.

Bro, you do not have Pm service, further its hard to understand you in very first Post. Still if you RTFF the thread you would be hinted better.

Still, Let me see how I can help you bro.

Do not feel bad, its part of mongering hobby bait and switch. Fuck you next girl hard and get rewarded next.

Welcome to the world of fun. keep visiting the page. Learn to decipher hints.

Cheers.

Possible.

HotMale1984
08-29-16, 19:15

Cheers.It's "he" not "She".

FunnyBoySunny
08-30-16, 11:44
Yea I don't have PM services as I don't want to use any money because I don't earn it now. I am a student for now. Tried going through the thread, got know something new (the Vaishali part) hope to gain some more information from you guys.

JP Morgan
08-30-16, 19:33
Hi guys,

Anyone have success with tinder? Do women her seek hookups at bars? Are women here tradition or modern?

Are the girls on craigslist legit or just going to get me killed and on the front page of the newspapers?

Possible
08-31-16, 08:23
Hi guys,
Anyone have success with tinder? Do women her seek hookups at bars? Are women here tradition or modern?
Are the girls on craigslist legit or just going to get me killed and on the front page of the newspapers?1. Tinder. Yes people have succeeded at Tinder but that's mostly in metros, easy to hook easy to flee kinda things, this is not usual here, tinder people are playing with showing profiles or few are males trying to get some lead thro females. So its pain in ass most of the time.

2. Bars. No usually chicks are ready to share pussy but they really are looking for big pocket people there as they know most of them are good at spending. This sometimes results in a drama, but nothing wrong in trying there, Still you need gud place to get laid.

3. Women. Women here are modern in upper bracket, I do not think one would be attracted to one who is not even buying PM. Bro, people in that bracket spends 2-3 fold daily in beers, what we are trying to save in PMs. If you are the one, I do not think you would need ISG to help.

4. Craiglist and all the other similar sites. Are mostly young chaps who are here to extend helping hand to SPs for few bucks / drinks expenses / free fucks / just fantasies to be around Wgs, hence there are chances to get spanked on ass sometimes, because they know you cannot do a damage to them. Killing you and making you famous for this very reason, no one would be interested bro. LOL.

5. what One should do then.

6. Under 18 - go to park / playground near you, enjoy games, eat healthy and enjoy TV, still have time, do your Homework then.

7. 18 to 24 - Pose your self sincere and from rich background, keep your eyes open for the probable easy pussy around, keep talking to friends and seniors for space, save on your pocket. And have fun all for free.

8. 24 to 30 - Look inside your self if you really want to do it. If answer is yes, RTFF the thread, keep asking seniors and ones who are doing this as regular, be humble in your approach, do a little search, explore and go out on fun ride. Always budget and balance between real life and this fantasy life.

9. 30 to 45 - make a long list of wishes and variety. Young, MILF, BBBJ, afros, CIS, CIM, anal, dirty talking, so on, come out of house and go have fun till last drop. Share and keep in touch with the friends. This fun increases multifolds when you have frens with whom you can share. Do not compromise this for family and health.

10. Above 45 - start folding all that you have done, and keep that in your memories. Reduce monger frens to few to smile together on couple of beers in private and smile or laugh on what you have done. Its time to see what your family really needs back home.

11. Crossed 60 - Smile and Thank Possible for such a worthy advice. PM me for beer. LOL.

12. In any age. Keep visiting the thread for more inputs and do post your views and experiences what so ever, its free and anonymous always, bro. Obviously no one is going to pay you either.

Hope this was answer to all your curiosity bro. Check which band you are and decide wisely.

Is it possible.

Yes it is Possible bro.

Possible
08-31-16, 08:42
Yea I don't have PM services. I am a student for now. hope to gain some more information from you guys.I understand bro.

Buying PM is not necessary either, if you research and post. I will try to help you through main page post too bro. But being a student I am thinking would this be ok to advice you to spend on all this because, Its not free bro, even if you do not buy PM.

Pages like FB tinder and all, are free to roam but do not provide you free fun in city like this till today. Fun is chargeable, in cash or kind.

I am keen, let me see how I can help you, but remember I am not going to help you or anyone who is under 21 male and under 18 female. I presume you are above 21.

To start with, post what ever comes to your mind and in your research, little more about you too, barring what discloses your identity.

Cheers.

Possible
08-31-16, 08:46
It's "he" not "She".Ha ha, Thanks bro.

Need more inputs for the city, please keep posting.

Regards.

RayTheHope
08-31-16, 12:37
8. 24 to 30 - Look inside your self if you really want to do it. If answer is yes, RTFF the thread, keep asking seniors and ones who are doing this as regular, be humble in your approach, do a little search, explore and go out on fun ride. Always budget and balance between real life and this fantasy life.

9. 30 to 45 - make a long list of wishes and variety. Young, MILF, BBBJ, afros, CIS, CIM, anal, dirty talking, so on, come out of house and go have fun till last drop. Share and keep in touch with the friends. This fun increases multifolds when you have frens with whom you can share. Do not compromise this for family and health.

10. Above 45 - start folding all that you have done, and keep that in your memories. Reduce monger frens to few to smile together on couple of beers in private and smile or laugh on what you have done. Its time to see what your family really needs back home.

11. Crossed 60 - Smile and Thank Possible for such a worthy advice. PM me for beer. LOL.

12. In any age. Keep visiting the thread for more inputs and do post your views and experiences what so ever, its free and anonymous always, bro. Obviously no one is going to pay you either.

Hope this was answer to all your curiosity bro. Check which band you are and decide wisely.

Is it possible.

Yes it is Possible bro.Possible Bro,

I'm from Bangalore forum. But couldn't stop myself replying to your post. Yes, indeed worthy advice, which all mongers should aware.

Thanks.

RTH.

Possible
08-31-16, 12:56
Possible Bro,
I'm from Bangalore forum. But couldn't stop myself replying to your post. Yes, indeed worthy advice, which all mongers should aware.
Thanks.
RTH.Thanks bro, soon would post advice on chicks too.

Bangalore is my second home, though no leads. Do best to bring worthy chicks in proper price band. Take the call buddy.

You are lucky to be resident of best place in terms of weather, bro.

Thanks again / Regards.

Beers?

Possible.

Ppf2015
08-31-16, 15:13
Just went to pink today.

Entry fee was 1.5 k due to time factor didn't avail service.

Planning to attend soon.

HiThereAloha
08-31-16, 15:49
Dear bros,

I'm a Mumbai Newbie and came to Jaipur for a few days. On day 1 I went to.

NT Spa. Got a nice massage. No hints from Thai called O. She wanted 2 k for HJ where I asked. So I said no.

Next day I went to 5 spas!

GT spa. See no action.

AqT spa. Katherine - filthy horrible place. Senior bro had mentioned extras. It was terrible. Mattress on floor no bathroom in room.

O Spa. A - the best massage treatment I've had. Lovely clean place. No extras.

The Z Spa. D- no extras. Even kept door slightly open during massage.

Finally Johnny calls. So went back to NT and asked for another therapist. Last time was O who's Thai. Got k (I think) - convinced her to give me a bum massage and a nice lovely HJ. With bum squeezing for 2 k. Nice.

I didn't manage to keep prices in check. Sorry Bros. But after 6 baths. Johnny wanted serious action.

HiThereAloha
08-31-16, 17:14
Had my CIS debu 2-3 days back.

SP contacted me for a CIS, giving full marks to her, seen pic attracted appreciated by 2 of my frens, made a move.

CIS. Milky white, toned, bit on heavier side, big booby, MILF.

Skin - 9/10, smelled gud, do not smoke, lover of coke.

Boob - 38-40, soft great, nipples flat, 8/10.

Pussy clean, - no smell, dark puffy with lips protruding. 8/10, moderately loose.

Waist. Big woman - 6/10.

DFK. NA..Bro,

You're a star! How lucky are you to manage the best of the best in The city.

Big Billy Bob
08-31-16, 21:16
Hello fellow senior mongers,

I'm quite new at this and have tried a few nos. Over the internet but always got below average service or KLPD sometimes. I'm looking for some independent if possible. Kindly guide me if possible. PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Possible
09-01-16, 05:42
Hello fellow senior mongers,
I'm quite new at this and have tried a few nos.
PM me.
Thanks in advance.Hey bro,

Why not share what you experienced here, with few digits name of SP, name of chick, damages, service ratting, area etc. This would help all to have better preview of what is not to be touched. Further would verify if you are serious monger.

Think again and please do not benefit SPs here by not sharing because that is area where they play games.

Why not beer someday?

Cheers.

Possible
09-01-16, 05:58
Dear bros,
I didn't manage to keep prices in check. Sorry Bros. But after 6 baths. Johnny wanted serious action.You being mumbaiya paid you, what an amazing FR, left nothing to add to it as at the end you even mentioned you could not keep the prices in control, Kodos.

Bro, why not RTFF the thread, though would not like to stop you because its exploring and sharing kind of fun.

I am still thinking, sent you reply bro.

Cheers.

Possible
09-01-16, 06:00
Just went to pink today.
Entry fee was 1.5 k due to time factor didn't avail service.
Planning to attend soon.Great buddy,

Explore and share.

Whats pink SPA or mall.

hope I have replied all, if any left plz remind me again.

Am scratching bro.

Possible.

HiteshV
09-01-16, 20:39
Great buddy,

Explore and share.

Whats pink SPA or mall.

hope I have replied all, if any left plz remind me again.

Am scratching bro.

Possible.I am currently in Delhi and I get back to Jaipur next week and will try to find out what spa it is exactly near the national handloom area.

Regards.

IndianMale83
09-02-16, 11:14
1. Tinder...

2. Bars. ...

3. Women. ..

4. Craiglist and all the other similar sites...Is it possible.

Yes it is Possible bro.What a lovely post! Respect bro! I think it's all your experience that speaks. I should appreciate your response to the young bloke too, I'd have given a nasty response but your's is so mature!

I had an option to travel to Jaipur today (from Mumbai), but it'd have been such a short time and a long journey and hence opted out. I don't think Jaipur is that dry as I made out from the previous posts.

Possible
09-02-16, 14:36
I am currently in Delhi and will try to find out what spa it is exactly near the national handloom area.
Regards.Delhi, LOL, Save yourself in Delhi if you donot know how to swim, LOL.

Cool would be waiting bro, I am out of town too and will be back next week.

Had one good experience yesterday.

Girl name was Niomi or some thing but she told me the name as Namrata, LOL.

Would post details some other time.

Would love to know what else you did apart from daily chorus.

Possible
09-02-16, 14:43
What a lovely post! Respect bro! I think it's all your experience that speaks. I should appreciate your response to the young bloke too, I'd have given a nasty response but your's is so mature!
I had an option to travel to Jaipur today (from Mumbai), but it'd have been such a short time and a long journey and hence opted out. I don't think Jaipur is that dry as I made out from the previous posts.LOL, bro, I thought my view may make or damage a growing chaps metal stand and being responsible we should give them what is right and let them to decide. No, going through your words I can read a mature mind behind bro.

Today was a good day at jaipur, but at times we all fall pray to time frame we live.

It always a next time.

Cheers.

Possible always.

Ppf2015
09-05-16, 12:48
Today went to Pink near Handloom.

Availed message, B2B, HJ for 2.5 k.

Full is available at 4.5 k.

Just one more thing Thai spa is operational from last one year and we came to know now.

Possible bro for you now.

RayTheHope
09-06-16, 03:24
Thanks bro, soon would post advice on chicks too.

Bangalore is my second home, though no leads. Do best to bring worthy chicks in proper price band. Take the call buddy.

You are lucky to be resident of best place in terms of weather, bro.

Thanks again / Regards.

Beers?

Possible.Possible Bro.

You are most welcome to our city. Certainly we will have Beer.

We are trying our best to keep the price at check.

RTH.

Possible
09-08-16, 07:21
Possible Bro.
We are trying our best to keep the price at check.
RTH.LOL, if you look carefully, you will find me around. You already are in league to keep the charges in check. Bro.

Sure, beer.

Thanks.

Possible
09-08-16, 07:33
Today went to Pink near Handloom.
Availed message, B2B, HJ for 2.5 k.
Full is available at 4.5 k.
Possible bro for you now.Hey bro, noted.

Do you mean 1.5+4.5 k= 6 k, for trying on a 2 feet table.

On odd days, yes it will work.

How was the Hygiene, massage, ambiance, chicks and level of service. Going for a chick at 4.5 k, she must be above 8 on the scale of 10, bro.

1. rates need to be controlled.

2. exploration is definitely possible.

3. such, places should be shared very carefully. Building repo with them is necessary.

4. you already have won beer from me, LOL.

Few more inputs from other members are need of the hour.

Hint for you. Famous daily DB today, classified, look for the one starting 72, going charges, 2.5, negotiable which is a rule. LOL.

Would like to know who else used this hint. LOL.

Cheers.
Possible on my way back.

Ppf2015
09-09-16, 09:57
Total cost is 4.5 k for FS.

Hygiene 5/10.

No attach bath.

Can be explored.

Hey bro, noted.

Do you mean 1. 5+4. 5 k = 6 k, for trying on a 2 feet table.

On odd days, yes it will work.

How was the Hygiene, massage, ambiance, chicks and level of service. Going for a chick at 4. 5 k, she must be above 8 on the scale of 10, bro.

1. rates need to be controlled.

2. exploration is definitely possible.

3. such, places should be shared very carefully. Building repo with them is necessary..

JP Morgan
09-09-16, 16:54
There was this totally hot Indian chick in the hotel with a BF. Now I need to get laid tonight. While I can afford to pay good money I believe in keeping prices low for the benefit of other people. I am happy to call a SP or go to a spa. Its 9:30 right now. What do people recommend?

JP Morgan
09-09-16, 17:49
Hint for you. Famous daily DB today, classified, look for the one starting 72, going charges, 2.5, negotiable which is a rule. LOL.

Possible, I have been searching CL and Locanto for this SP with no luck. I tried calling a SP last night but they wanted 25,000 starting price.

I read about 40 pages ago that you have been to Tilawala. The is a location on the map called Teelawala and then there is a small neighborhood near Sita Pura that comes up when searching on Google Maps for Tilawala. Based on my research it seems like the first one is where all the women are. Is this a place a western person under 30 will find attractive? I have been to the other hot spots in Asia and I am afraid I'd be turned off by visiting tilawala. What do you recommend?

JP Morgan
09-09-16, 17:58
Possible,

With some Googling I found the posting you were talking about. It is a newspaper with a classifieds section. This SP does not speak English. And I'm not up to asking someone in the hotel to translate for me.

Possible
09-10-16, 13:53
Possible,
With some Googling I found the posting you were talking about. This SP does not speak English. And I'm not up to asking someone in the hotel to translate for me.LOL, man are you from MI6, you indeed are right, bro, You earned beer.

Most of the SPs here and rest from the North India are mostly hindi speaking almost illiterate guys / Gals. Only way out can be to get helped, but I do not know how to help you in absence of PM, and few ones who can are not on net. Its too short time to think about any hint I can give you for some english speaking SP, No not at all it is advised to ask any hotel guy to help.

Possible, I have been searching CL and Locanto for this SP with no luck. I tried calling a SP last night but they wanted 25,000 starting price.
I read about 40 pages ago that you have been to Tilawala. What do you recommend?25 K guys again are usually either do not provide standard chicks matching rates or may turn out to be bogus.

Tilawala, or similar ones anywhere in India (except GB road, Delhi, that too who are extra cautious and players) are not at all safe for white guys, that's rural setup at cheaper rates.

I am happy to call a SP or go to a spa. Its 9:30 right now. What do people recommend?SPs ruled out for about reasons, now left option would be SPA, But for that, its too late, because mostly closes intake after 7-8 pm. If you stay little longer, than you may try few hinted earlier in Vaishali Nagar area. You would get names and then you may google for digits and appointments. To me, any SPA hinted as with extras, you would get whatever desire being white. Precious Metal, precious Stone, color mentioned here recently may work as hints to you bro.

Apology bro, I am keen to help you buddy, but its hard to know how. Meeting at Hotel lobby at designated time, etc can be one idea, but is not possible this time. I am out of town too.

Had any luck, do post for sure.

Next time, sure.

Cheers.

Possible.

For viewing pleasure, overall 7.5/10 bong.

Possible
09-10-16, 13:59
Total cost is 4.5 k for FS.
Can be explored.Its high, but sure should be explored and settled for better offers, may be good if they offer good options.

Any bro, explored is invited to post a remark.

Great work bro.

Cheers.

DulipModi
09-13-16, 07:21
I am decent educated guy from Mumbai, coming to Jaipur for the first time and would like to meet up few Indes and visit some good spas who provide extra service during my stay.

My PM is active, will appreciate if fellow members can provide some leads and contacts to make my trip memorable, would be glad to provide leads if you happen to come to Mumbai.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Possible
09-16-16, 00:18
I am decent educated guy from Mumbai, coming to Jaipur for the first time
Thanking you in anticipation.Welcome bro,

Have fun filled stay in the city, your PM is replied bro.

Cheers.

Possible.

EskyHotAss
09-16-16, 14:26
Hi guys,

I will be in Udaipur for next 5-6 days. I was looking forward if any member can help me providing any contact (preferably inde) .

Can revert back contacts in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata.

Possible bro,

I messaged you the same. Please check your Inbox.

Cheers.

HiteshV
09-16-16, 20:47
Hi guys,

I will be in Udaipur for next 5-6 days. I was looking forward if any member can help me providing any contact (preferably inde) .

Possible bro,

I messaged you the same. Please check your Inbox.

Cheers.I can provide you contacts of 2 SPs there if you need?

Sameer87
09-17-16, 06:32
I am decent educated guy from Mumbai, coming to Jaipur for the first time and would like to meet up few Indes and visit some good spas who provide extra service during my stay.

My PM is active, will appreciate if fellow members can provide some leads and contacts to make my trip memorable, would be glad to provide leads if you happen to come to Mumbai.

Thanking you in anticipation.Welcome to jaipur bro.

How have you been? Any new hunts in Mumbai after Cherrie and Shweta? Buddy, Jaipur is not so good in terms of Indies. You won't find any indie who will be near your Mumbai indie contacts in service or looks. However, I am sending on your whatsapp number contacts of few reliable SPs. However, if you can take out some time and go till Delhi, you will have an awesome time. Delhi is at the moment full of superb indies who can really take you to heaven. I am sending you contacts on whatsapp. Do post about your experiences.

Cheers,

Sameer

JP Morgan
09-18-16, 13:03
SP stood me up and disappeared off the face of the earth. SP said they'll meet me in 15 minutes. They never showed up. They stopped answering whatsapp or phone calls. Should I be looking out in the obituaries section of the newspaper for them?

While paying for PM isn't an issue I need an anonymous card to do so.

DulipModi
09-19-16, 06:47
Welcome to jaipur bro.

How have you been? Any new hunts in Mumbai after Cherrie and Shweta? Buddy, Jaipur is not so good in terms of Indies. You won't find any indie who will be near your Mumbai indie contacts in service or looks. However, I am sending on your whatsapp number contacts of few reliable SPs. However, if you can take out some time and go till Delhi, you will have an awesome time. Delhi is at the moment full of superb indies who can really take you to heaven. I am sending you contacts on whatsapp. Do post about your experiences.

Cheers,

SameerDear Sameer,

Thanks for sharing some valuable info regarding the scene in Jaipur and for sharing the no. S of SPs. Will surely post my Jaipur experience here. Unable to go to Delhi due to time constraints. When is your next visit to Mumbai? Just let me know will line up few indes for you.

Cheers.

JP Morgan
09-19-16, 21:52
I tried calling the SP again. The phone has been disconnected. Hope she didn't get into an accident on the way to the hotel.

Another SP tried to do bait and switch on me. And was an asshole in general. After I said no he call bombed my phone over 10 times from different numbers. Should I expose his number for others to avoid?

I'm starting to think Delhi is a much nicer city. I already got contacts there and they seem much nicer and better value.

Ppf2015
09-20-16, 03:51
Visited new spa in Vaishali near Handloom. Details are as following.

1. Entry free.

Asking rate 1300 however I paid 1100. I am sure it can go up to 1 k are even lower.

2. Extra.

Took HJ with access to top and lower part as well. Paid 500.

FS is also available if you are regular.

3. Facilities.

Attach bath and clean surrounding. Good message skill as well.

4. location.

Visible from Handloom.

Sameer87
09-20-16, 11:13
Dear Sameer,

Thanks for sharing some valuable info regarding the scene in Jaipur and for sharing the no. S of SPs. Will surely post my Jaipur experience here. Unable to go to Delhi due to time constraints. When is your next visit to Mumbai? Just let me know will line up few indes for you.

Cheers.OK bro,

Please contact the SPs one day in advance and tell your approximately time of reaching to their place. Do the bargaining that time itself. Else on the next day when you visit they will know that you will surely take their service and thus charge more. Be prepared to mentally if you don't get service as good as your Mumbai contacts. Your contacts were very nice and they did their best to serve me. Thanks for that good time. I am sure other guys on Jaipur forum will also help you and pm you the details of good contacts they have as you are a very helpful person and in return they can get best time whenever they visit Mumbai. Enjoy your stay and keep me updated about your talks with SPs.

Possible
09-20-16, 17:36
OK bro,
Please contact the SPs one day in advance
Enjoy your stay and keep me updated about your talks with SPs.I am surprise, how you are managing without PM.

Seems Dulip won't help me any day, well buddy I really appreciate your gesture to help fellow bros. Please keep doing same.

Hint something about the said SP.

Cheers.

Possible
09-20-16, 17:41
Visited new spa
4. location.
Visible from Handloom.Would you ever stop shocking bro, you visited the said SPA, I had eye on them since last 6 months or so. LOL.

Hope you are talking about the one on first floor, I saw them last month when the work was in progress. Do not stop here and keep exploring bro.

Cheers.

Possible
09-20-16, 17:48
I tried calling the SP again. Hope she didn't get into an accident on the way to the hotel.
Should I expose his number for others to avoid?This still surprise me about whom you are talking bro, scene is little different then what is at metros.

If something good or bad has happened you should sure mention, and if someone did bad, sure you should expose for good for others.

Do hint or mention with few digits, name and area.

Scratching my head.

Possible
09-20-16, 17:51
Hi guys,
I will be in Udaipur for next 5-6 days.
Cheers.Was out of town bro, saw your message late but had already sent you pm, see if that is useful.

Negotiation is a rule again.

Have fun.

Possible
09-20-16, 17:55
I can provide you contacts of 2 SPs there if you need?Who are these SPs at Udaipur bro, share. May be I can use them too someday.

Do mention damages too and do they have place or not.

Cheers.

Ppf2015
09-23-16, 08:43
Would you ever stop shocking bro, you visited the said SPA, I had eye on them since last 6 months or so. LOL.

Hope you are talking about the one on first floor, I saw them last month when the work was in progress. Do not stop here and keep exploring bro.

Cheers.Yes bro.

As per my assessment, this spa is going to be happening point for all of us.

Planning to visit it very soon, to check the quality and price of next level services.

Possible
09-23-16, 17:20
Yes bro.
Planning to visit it very soon, to check the quality and price of next level services.Keep this spa for safe and limited venture, know that we have limited place to have some good fun. Let those who are willing to know about this come through my PM. I will try to filter them and share with genuine mongers, step carefully, so that the happening place may not be destroyed.

Reading for your next step towards more fun and rate controls bro. May be some day we will meet there at some time. Hope this works.

Cheers bro.

Possible.

Pestered90
09-24-16, 07:53
Hey guys. ,

Landed in Jaipur over a business for weekend. ,! Looking to bang some good chuck. ,! Any help will be appreciated. ,! Can reciprocate the help in Chennai. Tried loc**to those who are available on watsapp wants me to beat 8 k. Which I don think is worth spending in Jaipur, let me no if good stuff is available.

Thanks,

Sameer.

Pestered90
09-25-16, 13:39
Its really hard to explain here as Circor too tried, in absence of PM facility.

Its on Devi Marg, if this helps you to further refine, let me know if you get the pointer. No I have not got the time to visit the same but would give that a try as and when I get a chance.

Have fun but do post for sure.

Possible.Hey guys,

After loosing the hopes of any pointer to do or MP read through the old posts and narrowed down to Devi Marg. The auto guy dropped me to point A of a straight line and I started walking toward the other end of the road that's point be. Nearing the end I was losing the hope of finding the spa but the last building was the spa named after the pub of the hotel park in Chennai, (relating to water). Found the spa and moved in waited for the previous session to get over.

While waiting I could hear weird sounds, hearing which I was happy because more or less I sounded like somebody is getting, I was on cloud 9 saying little Jonny is in for rode today, and there was other guy behind me who dropped in hearing the sounds I guess he went away talking to the reception guy (I assumed he went to buy protection) and after a while was allotted a room and in came the gal. Short slim fair, little small racks yet fine and was a NE for a second I thought could it by how mean (No Extra) then I was little be positive. Stroked conversation with the gal her name's hell followed by 2 letters, towards the end I popped the question for extras and she refused! Tried again and she did the same in the end disappointed and left after a shower.

Possible
09-26-16, 18:08
Hey guys. ,
Landed in Jaipur over a business for weekend. ,! Looking to bang some good chuck. ,! Any help will be appreciated.
Sameer.Loc adv until verified are mostly fake and high charges, one should avoid, you are senior, you must be knowing this.

I am here bro, do you need my help, no worries, I may not need any reciprocation, just a post and a smile will do for me.

I am little busy, so in and out of town these days, but I will try best to help you buddy.

Have fun.

Cheers.

Abhib
09-27-16, 13:07
A delayed FR, was in town some few days.

Was feeling tired after long journey, was interested only in good massage. Went to this spa in see sch.

Name with something which burns.

Ok ok rooms.

NE therapist. Not allowed to chose the girl. Went inside, was asked to wear dispo, in came NE. Short in height, massage was ok nothing very spectacular, wasnt in any mood for taking any extras so didn't ask, moreover the girl wasnt so hot to make my mood swing. I didn't asked any extra, she didn't ask me for any extra, after massage, asked me for tip. I was like wtf, tip for what? But the way she asked really ammused me, in their NE accent she asked / said " Now you have to give me a tip" LOL. Anyway put hand in my trouser, out came a hundred note, gave her, which she took and moved out. Dressed and went out. Dosent seem like you will get much service here. WIR:- Big No.

Connoisseur10
10-01-16, 07:58
This was my second visit to this spa. I visited it few months back when some construction work was going on near spa and thought to try it for one for time. Counter woman told 1300 for massage and I negotiated to 1000 on both visits. She agreed and sent miss A within 5 min. Massage was very good and later extras were discussed. 500 for HJ + Touching, 1000 for HJ + Topless + Touching. I gave her 1000 and later I couldn't believe what I saw. One of the best pair of soft big boobs. Jaw dropping. Enjoyed but she refused to suck them.

Miss Fig: 7.

Massage: 7 (good but not like professional NE / Thai).

Boobs: 9/10 for me.

Counter charges after negotiation: 1000.

HJ + Topless + Touching: 1000.

Total: 2000.

I would also request to keep this spa hidden like possible said.

Cheers.

Desparado
10-12-16, 19:12
Hi all,

Please help this brother. In Jaipur and desparado desperately needs to fuck. Please help help help. Anyone who knows about the fuck villages. Kindly pm.

Thanks.

Desparado.

Ace Dks
10-16-16, 00:04
Welcome to jaipur bro.

Cheers,

SameerHello fellow mongers,

I am landing in Jaipur today evening. Would appreciate if I can get some help to have a satisfying evening there. Would return to Delhi on Tuesday. Please help as I am struggling in here. Thanks in advance.

Ace

Connoisseur10
10-31-16, 20:04
Hi everyone,

Visited this spa last week in VN. Nothing much to write about as it was the worst experience. Counter charge quoted was 800 (after negotiation) and then a village girl came who didn't know anything about massage. Told the counter guy to send another girl and he offered me to choose. They all were looking from village and continued with the one first. She offered extras which I refused angrily. Came out in 20-25 minutes and wasted my 800 bucks.

Counter ch: 800 for 60 min.

Girl: 0/10.

Overall experience: 0/10.

AVOID this spa to save money.

Frenchieboy
11-01-16, 20:08
Hello Possible.

Can't send you private message your box in full!!

Armaan4300
11-02-16, 09:06
Bro! Condolence to your 800 bucks. Are you talking about the spa in Mall which even has KFC outlet? Can you elaborate on Village girls? Were they not good looking or not hygienic?

Hi everyone,

Visited this spa last week in VN. Nothing much to write about as it was the worst experience. Counter charge quoted was 800 (after negotiation) and then a village girl came who didn't know anything about massage. Told the counter guy to send another girl and he offered me to choose. They all were looking from village and continued with the one first. She offered extras which I refused angrily. Came out in 20-25 minutes and wasted my 800 bucks.

Counter ch: 800 for 60 min.

Girl: 0/10.

Overall experience: 0/10.

AVOID this spa to save money.

Armaan4300
11-02-16, 09:09
Bro! You can save few bucks for counter charges, Nearbuy is giving the deal!

This was my second visit to this spa. I visited it few months back when some construction work was going on near spa and thought to try it for one for time. Counter woman told 1300 for massage and I negotiated to 1000 on both visits. She agreed and sent miss A within 5 min. Massage was very good and later extras were discussed. 500 for HJ + Touching, 1000 for HJ + Topless + Touching. I gave her 1000 and later I couldn't believe what I saw. One of the best pair of soft big boobs. Jaw dropping. Enjoyed but she refused to suck them.

Cheers.

Connoisseur10
11-02-16, 14:31
This spa is not in mall which has KFC outlet and girls are not hygienic and zero communication skill. Sending you details on PM.

Bro! Condolence to your 800 bucks. Are you talking about the spa in Mall which even has KFC outlet? Can you elaborate on Village girls? Were they not good looking or not hygienic?

FunIndeed
11-07-16, 09:35

Cheers.Shemale. Ladyboy. TS. Avoid.

Armaan4300
11-07-16, 10:21
Visited the same spa yesterday mentioned by Connoisseur10, went and asked for NB deal coupon but lady on front desk insisted to pay dem directly, so the services will be better, I agreed and paid 1 K counter charges, rooms were not so good, seems like shady spa. Changed into dispos, in came Miss M, skinny girl with short height not so good looks, anyways was the first time so thought not to change. And started the massage, massage was okay, meanwhile she gave good bum massage too, and on extras offer it was just HJ without TL, and was asked 1 K but negotiated direct to. 5 K and asked her to do the same after completing ghe massage meanwhile she was playing with my nipples and even was teasing the johnny during massage. Johnny was in full erection while massage only and asked her to do the deal just before last 15 minutes.

She started with pouring oil and seducing. And in next 3-4 minutes. I was done.

Miss looks / Fig: 5.

Boobs: NA.

Counter charges without negotiation: 1000.

HJ + Touching outside just at the back: 500.

WIR: yes but not the therapist.

WarCm
11-07-16, 10:28
Dear all,

I am in Jaipur; looks and experience is of essence, while budget is not a constraint.

Please PM me relevant recommendations.

Thank you!

Regards,

Warc.

Connoisseur10
11-08-16, 06:27
You can ask the counter person to send another therapist at the beginning. Better luck next time.

Visited the same spa yesterday .Changed into dispos, in came Miss M, skinny girl with short height not so good looks, anyways was the first time so thought not to change.

Miss looks / Fig: 5.

CoolCupid
11-09-16, 12:35

Cheers.That{s a great experience. But, I'll request everyone to keep tips limited to 500. Else, we'll hike up the rates.

Gangaram
11-16-16, 20:02

Cheers.Yeah she's shemale and had some clicks with Bollywood personas too.

Frank Martin
11-17-16, 16:48
Hi,

I admire your wisdom bro. I usually do not go to the thread where I don't go. But today I did a favor to myself visiting Jaipur thread for the first time. You are like Tendulkar of mongering.

Kudos,

Frank.

Just by writing rules of mongering, I find few friends getting confused, So I am trying to put them together again.

A While dealing a SP -.

1. Be polite while asking for the service, they do know they are pimps but do not accept themselves, so asking them Koyi raand hey kya (do you have any WG to FK) would always sound uninviting and may call for a ditch to you, they know most of the time you cannot catch them (they think, LOL).

2. Select the chick as per your bigger head, there would never be any assurance of service, even if SP assures or even the chick. Service and report varies from person to person. Even Beauty of lady too.

3. Learn to say No, when you do not want any girl or condition given by SP / Lady. Just say 'NO'.

4. Always ask for charges before hand, no matter you are going for second time, to avoid any arguments later, sometimes SP brings better girl and sometimes if wishes to raise charges, You may reject the offer at that rate any day. You must ask for the particular service if you have any in mind, like I always ask if the chick is into kisses or not, this saved me loose money & mood many times...

AKA7386
11-27-16, 10:23
I am visiting Jaipur and looking for a nice mujra places if anyone can help me out you can PM me.

Ppf2015
12-06-16, 03:19
Visited one new spa near AP circle in VN.

Took the service from stone.

First time got the experience of body licking and I liked it.

Rate.

Entry fee 1.

Service fee 1.1.

Last missing post from possible bro.

Jayajyn
12-07-16, 12:49
Hello,

Can someone PM me / give info about spas in Jaipur. Looking for Class extra services.

Greetings,

Jackson

Vicky201
12-14-16, 07:40
Just got the premium membership at the forum.

Looking to add value for others and expecting same from others as well.

A good SP with few extras in any area of JP would be nice to start off the forum journey.

PantherMe
12-17-16, 12:40
Hello Possible Bro,

Have been going through this forum and found that you are a helpful senior here. Bro I have recently shifted to Jaipur two months back. I have been searching but all search went in vain. Please bro help me with some spas (extras provided) and some SP digits. I can reciprocate with few in Delhi region, though I'm new in mongering. I do not have PM activated. Bro you got to help me.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Vicky201
12-26-16, 06:43
The Jaipur Forum looks life less. I have been asking for help from seniors like hell but no luck.

Tried one spa meanwhile. But not luck in terms of Extras.

Vicky201
12-28-16, 07:28
Tried this one. Called them for booking.

They said, they have open recently and provide good massage services.

Went there.

Place: Shady.

Girl's Look: 7/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Extra: Tried but failed.

I would not go there again for sure.

PantherMe
12-31-16, 07:43
Vicky201 bro lets help each other. We newbies have to discover and help each other ourselves.

Visited spa that is visible from hand loom in VN.

Therapist looks- 8/10.

Massage-7/10.

Extra includes only HJ for 500.

Damages- 1000+500.

Vicky201
01-02-17, 17:43
Thanks.

I would give it a shot. But Enable to get it from search.

Would be great if you could buy paid subscription.

I am going to another one tomorrow and I can send you the details via PM.

Let me know.

Vicky201 bro lets help each other. We newbies have to discover and help each other ourselves.

Visited spa that is visible from hand loom in VN.

Therapist looks- 8/10.

Massage-7/10.

Extra includes only HJ for 500.

Damages- 1000+500.

RaviviPin
01-08-17, 18:44
Hi,

I am in Jaipur on 11th and 12th need help of any info on inde available in Jaipur. Please PM me.

MickyMan
01-13-17, 16:51
This FR's been due for some time. Was in Jaipur for a couple of days and wanted to check out the local scene. Read through the reports here and could make out a couple of places. Decided to go to VN and was able to easily spot the place. Went in and the place was busy, so had to wait for a bit. Finally was shown to the room and miss A came in. She has a nice face and she gave a nice massage. However, no touching and she wasn't really interested in going the extra mile either. However, asked her about extras, and she would only agree to HJ. Decided to make the best of the situation and go with whatever was on offer. Place was fine, massage was good, but the experience could have been better.

Damages: 1 K + 0.5.

Vicky201
01-15-17, 11:20
Can you give few hints about the MP?

Keen on it.

This FR's been due for some time. Was in Jaipur for a couple of days and wanted to check out the local scene. Read through the reports here and could make out a couple of places. Decided to go to VN and was able to easily spot the place. Went in and the place was busy, so had to wait for a bit. Finally was shown to the room and miss A came in. She has a nice face and she gave a nice massage. However, no touching and she wasn't really interested in going the extra mile either. However, asked her about extras, and she would only agree to HJ. Decided to make the best of the situation and go with whatever was on offer. Place was fine, massage was good, but the experience could have been better.

Damages: 1 K + 0.5.

EskyHotAss
01-18-17, 00:05
Hi guys,

I'll be in Ajmer for next couple of days.

I am looking for any contacts in Ajmer. You can inbox me the contacts or else give with lead in the forum.

I can reciprocate for contacts in Delhi and Kolkata.

Cheers,

Esky.

TheTank85
01-20-17, 13:07
Hey guys,

I am coming for a wedding to Udaipur in the end of Feb. Would be great to get some directions or contacts of MP's, SP's or Indies.

I have contacts for Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.

Looking forward to some replies.

Cheers.

Bikkii
01-26-17, 09:38
Hey Possible.

Would appreciate if you can pm the details of the spa.

Thanks

Keep this spa for safe and limited venture, know that we have limited place to have some good fun. Let those who are willing to know about this come through my PM. I will try to filter them and share with genuine mongers, step carefully, so that the happening place may not be detroyed.

Reading for your next step towards more fun and rate controls bro. May be some day we will meet there at some time. Hope this works.

Cheers bro.

Possible..

Chahyd
02-07-17, 10:29
Brothers, Jaipur was tough.

I was there on Sunday last and had a tough time figuring out the scene.

I guess relying just on ISG was a bad idea. Most of the action happens offline and not very well reported here.

Read through last 2 pages of the forum and figured out the name of a spa.

Was not very difficult to find and located in the posh neighborhood.

There were 2 therapists. Chose an Indian one.

The massage was good and extras (just HJ for now she said) was pretty good.

Boobs: 8/10 a rack on this one.

Face: 7/10 Homely.

Donation: 1000 spa+1000 therapist.

Cheers.

Xxcyclopsxx
02-07-17, 15:05
Hi,

Anyone know this chick. She comes to Jaipur frequently. Anyone has taken service from this chick.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Cyclops.

Golds1
02-08-17, 07:24
Have met her once in Mumbai over coffee at JW. Looks nice, great body, harsh voice. Ready for any kind of service, but after she revealed she's a TS, I was kinda turned down.

Didn't go ahead with her service and her rates were hefty as well 25 k full night.

Cheers.

Rricky
02-14-17, 19:35
Great words buddy, keep rocking and lets meet some day for a beer, cheers.

Just by writing rules of mongering, I find few friends getting confused, So I am trying to put them together again.

A While dealing a SP -.

1. Be polite while asking for the service, they do know they are pimps but do not accept themselves, so asking them Koyi raand hey kya (do you have any WG to FK) would always sound uninviting and may call for a ditch to you, they know most of the time you cannot catch them (they think, LOL).

2. Select the chick as per your bigger head, there would never be any assurance of service, even if SP assures or even the chick. Service and report varies from person to person. Even Beauty of lady too.

3. Learn to say No, when you do not want any girl or condition given by SP / Lady. Just say 'NO'.

4. Always ask for charges before hand, no matter you are going for second time, to avoid any arguments later, sometimes SP brings better girl and sometimes if wishes to raise charges, You may reject the offer at that rate any day..

Ppf2015
02-22-17, 17:45
Visited C (metal) spa in V N Nagar.

Near AM circle towards and S.

Service availed from underwear (famous brand).

Entry fee 1 k.

Service charge B2B 1.5 after negotiation (asking rate 2 k).

Worth trying.

Possible bro where are you.

Arjun31
02-23-17, 05:08
Hello Guys.

I am in Jaipur today (just for one day) and looking for some action tonight. I am from Hyderabad so don't have any contacts here in Jaipur, can any seniors help out with the contacts? Can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts, please PM me.

Thanks.

AR.

Ppf2015
02-23-17, 19:17
Try color spa in VN at 4.5 k.

Spa near NH 2nd floor.

RohanMehta619
03-05-17, 11:51
Hi,

Been kind of away from the scene lately. Coming to Udaipur after long for a wedding. Any good contacts you guys have in the city? Will exchange Mumbai contacts. TIA.

Rohan.

BigSlick888
03-05-17, 23:41
Hey there everyone!

I am fairly new to this forum and have recently moved to Jaipur from Mumbai. I have moved here because of my job and honestly, hasn't been a great experience so far! Nights here can be really lonely when you don't know a lot of people around.

That's what made me join ISG!!

Some SP/ MP / indie hookups, any clues / info for some intimate company would be highly appreciated guys! I could also revert back with my hookups in Mumbai & Dubai.

Safe mongering,

Cheers!

Creative Art
03-12-17, 14:21
I was at Hotel Sagar in Bikaner the other day. Both nights of my stay, I saw dressed up young girls moving around in the hotel and sitting and playing with their mobiles in common areas and giving g an eerie look. Some of them looked like WGs and some were really beautiful. This hotel is patronised by many foreigners too. TheCouldn't gather courage to check who were the girls and what were they doing there as half a dozen colleagues were staying in the same hotel. Anyone here, any experience?

DongAKong
03-15-17, 08:20
Visited new spa in Vaishali near Handloom. Details are as following.

1. Entry free.

Asking rate 1300 however I paid 1100. I am sure it can go up to 1 k are even lower.

2. Extra.

Took HJ with access to top and lower part as well. Paid 500.

FS is also available if you are regular.

3. Facilities.

Attach bath and clean surrounding. Good message skill as well.

4. location.

Visible from Handloom.Bro,

Does this spa have a color in its name as well.

Have stopped in Jaipur for a day after holi in Pushkar. Looking for a stress relief now after the madness.

Could you please confirm if this is indeed the spa. I see you do not have PM hence.

SpaSurf
03-28-17, 20:37
Was in town on Monday for official work.

Was staying in a star hotel.

Had time in between work so opted for spa.

Nice spa receptionist, will definitely be in her inbox soon.

Asked for a local therapist and was allowed.

She was from Jaipur and was extremely well talented.

Small hints were scored successful with talks.

Excellent session with good access.

No negotiations for price.

Gave a nice tip and left.

Will repeat next month.

Robocop38
03-30-17, 14:16
Hi folks,

I am coming to Jaipur this weekend planning to stay for couple of days any help on MP would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Robocop.

Gentelmen
03-30-17, 16:00
Any hint of hotel / spa name bro!

Was in town on Monday for official work.

Was staying in a star hotel.

Had time in between work so opted for spa.

Nice spa receptionist, will definitely be in her inbox soon.

Asked for a local therapist and was allowed.

She was from Jaipur and was extremely well talented.

Small hints were scored successful with talks.

Excellent session with good access.

No negotiations for price.

Gave a nice tip and left.

Will repeat next month.

Dex122
04-03-17, 10:28
Hey folks,

I am here for my internship and quiet bored out here so am looking for some help regarding having some good times enjoying my free hours having pleasure and all that.

I am new to all this can I get guidance or help from someone here. Really would be really thankful. And do tell me how to approach and the do's and don't.

GeekyIndian
04-03-17, 19:48
I have heard about a SP ring in Mansarovar, they have some beautiful girl available at great prices anybody has more info?

GeekyIndian
04-03-17, 19:51
Try some spa / massage from newspaper and ask for full service.

Hey folks,

I am here for my internship and quiet bored out here so am looking for some help regarding having some good times enjoying my free hours having pleasure and all that.

I am new to all this can I get guidance or help from someone here. Really would be really thankful. And do tell me how to approach and the do's and don't.

GumRah
04-06-17, 14:43
Hi,

I'm from Delhi heading to Lalsot. Can any bro on the spot, indie contacts in Lalsot. Thanks in advance. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Possible
04-08-17, 06:57
Hi,
I'm from Delhi heading to Lalsot. Can any bro on the spot, indie contacts in Lalsot. Thanks in advance. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.Barter is not required here bro, enjoy that in Delhi.

Lalsot is a small town here and risking here is not advisable without some local help, I do not have someone to help you in that city bro.

Jaipur is not far, why not try better stuff here.

Have fun.

Possible,

Am I back.

Possible
04-08-17, 06:59
I have heard about a SP ring in Mansarovar, they have some beautiful girl available at great prices anybody has more info?Bro,

As far as I know every tenth house in the area has a SP, hint more, may be someone would help.

Cheers.

Possible
04-08-17, 07:11
Any bro know the SP or any review on the level of service.

Any bros extended some research here, do let me know too.

I am new again.

Possible.

Possible
04-10-17, 05:07
Bros,

Keep a safe distance from MP / spas, because seems moral policing is impressing on Jaipur LE too.

Though more trouble is around Vaishali and C sch.

Any inputs.

Better go with trusted SPs these days.

Have safe fun.

Umesh Khanna69
04-10-17, 14:20
Hi,

I am from Delhi but staying in Vizag for 8 years. Visiting Jaipur for 2 more days. Can someone please share some contacts for good quality stuff over PM. Please help unselfishly as I have nothing to reciprocate as of now but detailed FR guaranteed. Thanks a lot and be safe.

Possible
04-11-17, 11:04
Hi,

I am from Delhi but staying in Vizag for 8 years. Visiting Jaipur for 2 more days. Can someone please share some contacts for good quality stuff over PM. Please help unselfishly as I have nothing to reciprocate as of now but detailed FR guaranteed. Thanks a lot and be safe.Don't worry bro for barter, yes FR is expected. Only condition is you need to be genuine here. You will be helped here.

Have fun.

Possible
04-11-17, 18:15
Hi,I am from Delhi. Visiting Jaipur for 2 more days. Please help unselfishly as I have nothing to reciprocate as of now but detailed FR guaranteed. Thanks a lot and be safe.Hey bro,

Barter is not a need here, you will be helped by many of us bros here, do not worry.

Mean time sent a PM check and have fun here.

Yes FR is mandatory.

Possible.

Bbbj6994
04-17-17, 04:55
Does anyone know where to get International stuff in Jaipur.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Sumitg
04-17-17, 10:31
Hi guys,

I am visiting Jaipur for a couple of days starting tomorrow. Looking to have some fun along with business. Can anyone suggest me some good indies or a trusted SP whom I may use while my stay lasts. No need to say that you may contact me anytime during your visit to Delhi will be happy to help.

Tall69
04-22-17, 06:47
Hi,

Will be visiting Jaipur and Bikaner next week. Would deeply appreciate any contacts you could share for both places. Would like a fair, voluptuous girl.

I can reciprocate for Mumbai / Goa.

Cheers!

JaipurKing
04-30-17, 04:02
Met a Girl at bar in a five Star Hotel Located on road which sells Best Lassi in Jaipur.

The Girl Studies in Jaipur and From Nigeria. Took her No. Next Day Called Deal fixed for 5 K.

She asked me to visit her apartment, The location was very safe.

The girl is 5. 10. She loves shoes, had like 400+ shoes in her room.

Good service.

After Few weeks she messaged me her friend is also there. Fixed deal for 3 K. Overpaid first time it seems as She said Yes on 3 K for future.

Her friend kept me waiting in Car for long like 45 minutes late as she was returning from College.

Inside room she was good, BJ without see was available and she was ready to do anything.

JaipurKing
04-30-17, 04:05
Anyone using SP are in Jaipur, We used him few times but seems he is not negotiating on price and won't go lower then 8-10 K.

JaipurKing
04-30-17, 04:09
Went to Spa on Air (Hindi) Road near CCD, Got coupon from Nearbuy.

The girl was more beautiful then many actress. HJ for 500, B2B for 1500.

Also the Spa located in hotel where Three killed, 30 injured, Search and you will find name, the Spa has started again and has B2B and HJ for 1500-500 with good services.

Possible
04-30-17, 13:49
Anyone using SP are in Jaipur, We used him few times but seems he is not negotiating on price and won't go lower then 8-10 K.Has some storm hit the city in last few days, I was unaware, amazing FRs, great discoveries.

I am still thinking if this is SP Raj or else.

Pointer were easy and would be explored, add counter damages at both the places and actress lok like therapist.

Hope, you would continue to keep the page live, I am little stuck up in work till month end, still would try to sneak out to explore little in city.

Cheers.

Possible.

Rajar
05-01-17, 14:39
Dear senior members,

If you have any good contacts for Incall, kindly PM me.

JaipurKing
05-03-17, 13:53
No SP Rehan amazing girls he brings but too costly.

Has some storm hit the city in last few days, I was unaware, amazing FRs, great discoveries.

I am still thinking if this is SP Raj or else.

Pointer were easy and would be explored, add counter damages at both the places and actress lok like therapist.

Hope, you would continue to keep the page live, I am little stuck up in work till month end, still would try to sneak out to explore little in city.

Cheers.

Possible.

TheTank85
05-05-17, 08:17
Hello all,

Possible I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Please empty so I can message you.

Thanks,

TheTank.

TheTank85
05-05-17, 08:52
A big Hello, to the guys in Jaipur. I will be visiting soon and wanted some pointers for MP's, Indies and SP's of Jaipur.

I'd be happy to help anyone visiting Delhi, Ahmd or Mumbai.

You guys can PM the details.

Cheers guys,

TheTank.

Possible
05-10-17, 09:56
A big Hello, to the guys in Jaipur. I will be visiting soon and wanted some pointers for MP's, Indies and SP's of Jaipur.
Cheers guys,
TheTank.Was under immense stress on time, so hardly visited and responded to brethren, apology for that.

Now have responded many, again sorry for not replying one brother, reason being I could not find even a single post hence Its hard to understand, and at the same time I cannot risk seniors and known bros. Hope I am clear.

Brothers, we have to go as per our thoughts, remember pimps are not my friends, they do charge me even most of the time similar or only sometimes little discount, that too based on my regular visit and not on ref. Hence, we all who feel responsible, have to take all the care not to risk brothers, who either do not know the city or know very little about the activities here.

Still calculated risk remains.

Trade is low these days, who ever is feeling horny, use best negotiating skills for better rates.

Have fun, remain safe.

Possible.

Possible
05-10-17, 10:53
Went to Spa on Air (Hindi) Road near CCD,
The girl was more beautiful then many actress. HJ for 500, B2B for 1500.Seems I have decoded wrong, went to Thai spa as I could not find CCD on the road, may be work was undergoing and I skipped.

2 k counter and only massage.

No tip offered, Since something else was on mind, hence did not enjoy the massage fully. You are right on the other spa but one should be regular or should look rich, LOL.

Can you or someone else hint more on the spa. Any word or letter or PM, any specifics on therapist.

Have fun.

PantherMe
05-10-17, 19:11
Bro,

Seems like you are back on ISG. It's good to see you back. I was in Jaipur till January and wanted your help. Now I'm transferred to ajmer (bad part of job). We shall be in touch and get a beer together next time I'm in jaipur. Till then happy mongering bro.

Regards,

PantherMe.

Possible
05-11-17, 17:11
Bro,
Seems like you are back on ISG. It's good to see you back. I was in Jaipur till January and wanted your help. Now I'm transferred to ajmer (bad part of job). We shall be in touch and get a beer together next time I'm in jaipur. Till then happy mongering bro.
Regards,
PantherMe.Ya true, I was not available in January, as of now not largely into action but soon be back, LOL.

Apology that I was not there when you were in need, Let me see if I can do something for Ajmer too. Area has potential in and around, keep exploring because that will help all. Check at Pushkar too.

Yes to beer any day, on me bro. LOL.

Get rid of heat of summer off and on.

Possible.

Rax Kumar
05-11-17, 21:01
Group senior members,

Request you to provide some good indi contact in Jaipur for the weekend, will reciprocate when you come to Delhi or Bangalore.

Possible
05-12-17, 07:53
This is reply to Rax Kumar Post but is for the information of all.

Indy scene at Jaipur is largely very weak. It comprises of two sections.

1. working among close circle both in low budget and very high budget, I am not the part of that circle.

2. this section of women serving mongers do serve but at all places avoid serving at this city for many reasons. Family, afraid to be recognized among known, fear of being used at lower rates, etc etc.

3. This section includes who at all cost work with the pimps, these are low end, or women from various cities, staying here for longer period, not good at looks dept but again they work with the pimps. Seldom they do come as indy but wishes to get same rates directly what monger use to pay thro pimps. Here, if you somehow come to know that she is local, she refuse to accept that.

4. Brothels, which is risky, as well as not to the mark we ISGian look for.

May be I have left any point but seems I have covered most of that what may be query of any monger.

True there is scope for indies including Hws couples etc but till few mongers hand shake, its not going to work here.

Remain safe, keep helping each other.

Possible.

TheKnown
05-16-17, 14:25
SP shared the following birds. Asking 10 k for ST. Any reviews?

Possible
05-16-17, 18:04
SP shared the following birds. Asking 10 k for ST. Any reviews?Buddy,

Seems you have reached some aid to real SP, and fellow is trying get max out of your hobby.

True these birds comes to Jaipur off and on, I am not sure if the said SP is linked to real ones, but none of these are above 4 k. I do not know how far you can negotiate to reach even this high mark of 4 k.

Level of services are okay.

Mostly are make up women of above 26-28. Not young.

Search a little more, would say do not hike the market, hold your Johnny for right rates.

You do not have PM, hence neither can share SP / aid, nor can be helped beyond this point. You may hint a little more, may be I can help that ways.

You have dick, you have pocket, so you have to think.

Have fun, its too hot outside, get yourself relieved.

Possible.

BhardWj
05-18-17, 16:52
Thanks to Jaipurking, he was kind enough to share some SPA details. Went to SPA which is located on hindi name (AIR) road, and my luck.

I got proper message with no extra. The girl is not even interested to talk about extra and have no skills in english language or Hindi.

If I rate.

Girl- 6/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Damage- 1 K.

WIR. NO.

Spa ambiance. Average.

Folks. I am looking for contacts either of SP or spa or incall. Wherein I have economical and good experience. All the Escort agency looks like is bogus and asking 25 K to 30 K.

Which is absolutely nonsense. If somebody can share there contacts it would be great.

Thanks.

TheKnown
05-18-17, 21:25
Buddy,

Seems you have reached some aid to real SP, and fellow is trying get max out of your hobby.

True these birds comes to Jaipur off and on, I am not sure if the said SP is linked to real ones, but none of these are above 4 k. I do not know how far you can negotiate to reach even this high mark of 4 k.

Level of services are okay.

Mostly are make up women of above 26-28. Not young.

Search a little more, would say do not hike the market, hold your Johnny for right rates.

You do not have PM, hence neither can share SP / aid, nor can be helped beyond this point. You may hint a little more, may be I can help that ways..Thanks for response. Sent you a PM.

Possible
05-19-17, 04:13
Thanks to Jaipurking, he was kind enough
Folks. I am looking for contacts either of SP or spa or incall. Wherein I have economical and good experience. All the Escort agency looks like is bogus and asking 25 K to 30 K. Which is absolutely nonsense.
Thanks.True Jaipurking is one kind soul, ready to help in his limitations.

I do not know what went wrong when you visited spa, hope you reached right.

Bro, this happens many times, may be because.

1. you were new there, and these centres take all the care to remain discreet and safe, regulars are treated well.

2. you appeared and presented like LE.

3. it was odd day as they know better when LEs are more active.

I do not know where you got these 25-30 k agencies, here usual rates are 2-4 k a shot and 10-18 k a night. With or without place. Charges are even low but then services have to be compromised.

Little more effort is required to get best out of city. And it would be adventurous too.

Have fun, keep writing FRs.

Jfera
05-21-17, 02:09
Hi Guys,

I'm from Colombo, Sri Lanka, visiting Jaipur soon.

Can anybody here direct me to a spa which offers HJ with full access?

Will be happy to share details from Colombo for anyone who's visiting.

Cheers,

Jfera.

JaipurKing
05-21-17, 14:21
G Spa on Air Road closed due to LE. Don't go there.

Possible
05-21-17, 21:55
G Spa on Air Road closed due to LE. Don't go there.This was the same spa I visited and got nothing but even I thought, it was under scanner.

Remain safe, thanks for the timely caution king.

Connoisseur10
05-24-17, 08:11
Hello everyone,

LE is strict from last few weeks and raided most of the places especially in Vnagar and nearby area. Most of the spa have removed their boards as well.

Be safe.

Possible
05-25-17, 14:12
Hello everyone,
LE is strict from last few weeks Most of the spa have removed their boards as well.
Be safe.You are 100% correct, just the reason is different.

Got your PM, will be replying you very soon. Thanks bro.

Hope most of our fellow brethren have read your note.

Cheers.

PantherMe
05-31-17, 15:29
Ya true, I was not available in January, as of now not largely into action but soon be back, LOL.

Apology that I was not there when you were in need, Let me see if I can do something for Ajmer too. Area has potential in and around, keep exploring because that will help all. Check at Pushkar too.

Yes to beer any day, on me bro. LOL.

Get rid of heat of summer off and on.

Possible.Bro,

You are needed. Check your PM.

PantherMe
05-31-17, 18:30
Guys,

Suggest a girl friendly hotel in Jaipur where some action can also be scored (through the in-hotel spa or bar).

PantherMe.

Possible
06-02-17, 09:54
Guys,
Suggest a girl friendly hotel in Jaipur where some action can also be scored (through the in-hotel spa or bar).
PantherMe.Without knowing the budget, its hard to understand and help here.

Well many of the OYO hotels are GFly but looking into LE activities, be selective.

Had already sent you a pm as help, Hope FR would come up. Remain discrete with SP names.

Have fun here. Its very nice to have some warm flesh these days.

Possible.

Vicky201
06-03-17, 12:10
Hey guys,

One of my high End Business client is staying in a 5 Star Hotel in Jaipur. He can throw any amount of money for the right spa / message / FS.

But obviously I can't ask him to go at some cheap spa and bargain for himself. What do you suggest for him?

DO you guys know any spa parlor in any 4-5 Star Hotel where he can get services. Money is not a bar but he can't take risk. At local normal Parlor.

Let me know.

JaipurKing
06-04-17, 06:49
Ginger allows stay with local ID and safe as ground floor lift goes direct into 4-5-6 floor and Reception is on 3rd floor.

Fern and Radission both have clubs.

Guys,

PantherMe.

AmitJames12
06-05-17, 09:22
Hi guys,

I'm in your city for a day. Kindly help me with some contacts (SP or indie). I have very less time. It'll be great if you can give some good pointers soon.

I can help you guys anytime in Delhi and Mumbai. PM is active.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Hope to have some good time here.

AbhyS
06-06-17, 09:32
Hello to everyone!

I'm going to travel to Jaipur in about 3 days and would stay there for 4 days thereafter. Would appreciate if you brothers can help me out with some Contacts. (Independent would be better, as such I don't have issues with any spas.

Can reciprocate my contacts in Bangalore and Mumbai when you travel down there. I'll make sure you guys have a great ball. Thanks! And looking up to you guys for the help in Jaipur!

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AbhyS
06-06-17, 09:44
Hey everyone,

Travelling to Jaipur soon from Bangalore. Would appreciate if I get to peace out my stress with some good action in Jaipur. I'll be here for 3 days. And look forward to get my hands on independent chics (although tapas is not a bad option either).

Would appreciate is seniors help me out by sharing information about independent charges and some chill spas with grater deals and service. Would reciprocate to them about info from Bangalore and Mumbai whenever needed. Thanks stay safe bros!

MovieDate
06-12-17, 05:03
Hi all,

Please avoid Jaipur spa as of now as I see in newspaper daily spas are being raided and don't want mongers getting caught.

Thanks.

Possible
06-12-17, 17:59
Hi all,
Please avoid Jaipur spa as of now as I see in newspaper daily spas are being raided and don't want mongers getting caught.
Thanks.Good to know, our bros are keen to see fellow bros safe.

Make this more worth, mention or hint the spa on radar, may be that would help.

Further, I see lot of people are venturing into spa trade here, which really do not match with thinking here, They really star this with the view to make bigger money and result is alarming LE at the every other moan.

For a safer ride, its better to make a bigger group and share honestly.

My 2 cents.

Possible.

LazeInPeace
06-21-17, 09:22
Went to Diamond spa. Couldn't find it.

Both numbers were switched off.

There was a beauty saloon by name elite at the address.

Unisex wasn't mentioned so didn't venture there.

Remembered reading C-metal spa. So searched and found on Google.

Therapist s. Sharma. In her early 30's.

Massage was a sham.

Offered extras 10 minutes after starting.

Opted for B2B with happy ending.

FR.

Body 5/10 plump.

Boobs 6/10 small and soft.

Attitude. 8/10. Not a time watcher.

VFM. 5/10.

WIR. NO.

Ppf2015
06-22-17, 07:01

There was a beauty saloon by name elite at the address.

Unisex wasn't mentioned so didn't venture there.

Massage was a sham.

Offered extras 10 minutes after starting..Presently.

Metal spa has just one.

Color is close.

I think diamond is also close.

Spa from Sarovar shifted the base.

Situation is tough. Hope to improve soon.

Possible
06-22-17, 08:34
WIR. NO.Hey bro,

Man were you in some mood to shock us or what. You have luck on your side.

Diamond was raided and closed long back, good that you couldn't locate the same, place would have turned eyes towards you.

Caution are being given regularity bro, you should have seen that.

Good that you scored at see metal spa at first instance. Yes, offering bad looking therapist is common here which is big off for hobbyists.

Please be little cautious while trying some spa here till this month end at least.

I feel sorry for the bad experience you had here bro.

Play safe, remain safe.

Possible.

LazeInPeace
06-22-17, 20:35
Last 2 days tried 4 spas.

Except C-metal spa others had glass windows in the doors.

So no point in asking for extras.

Now headed to Delhi from Jaipur.

Hope the national capital has greener pastures.

Hey bro,

Man were you in some mood to shock us or what. You have luck on your side.

Diamond was raided and closed long back, good that you couldn't locate the same, place would have turned eyes towards you.

Caution are being given regularity bro, you should have seen that.

Good that you scored at see metal spa at first instance. Yes, offering bad looking therapist is common here which is big off for hobbyists.

Please be little cautious while trying some spa here till this month end at least.

I feel sorry for the bad experience you had here bro.

Play safe, remain safe.

Possible.

Possible
06-23-17, 07:04
Last 2 days tried 4 spas.
Now headed to Delhi from Jaipur.
Hope the national capital has greener pastures.You were correct while exploring spas at Jaipur.

Bro, you will need big pack of condoms at NCR.

Would love to read your escapade at Delhi.

Have fun always.

Ppf2015
07-01-17, 10:42
Metal spa has new arrival.

4 in total.

Enjoyed with one.

Rate chart based on discussion.

1 k entry.

5 hand shake.

1 k ha with topless.

1.5 B2B.

For 2.5 you can get more.

I hope we can get 20% discount on service.

So enjoy.

MovieDate
07-07-17, 03:06
This spa has been raided. Pl be careful all the bros in Jaipur. Don't want to see any friends in trouble, stay away from Jaipur spa.

4 in total.

Enjoyed with one.

1 k entry.

5 hand shake.

1 k ha with topless.

1.5 B2B.

So enjoy.

JaipurKing
07-07-17, 03:12
This was raided yesterday.

7 people arrested.

4 in total.

Enjoyed with one.

1 k entry.

5 hand shake.

1 k ha with topless.

1.5 B2B.

So enjoy.

Ssdel
07-07-17, 10:41
Best time to lay low and avoid spa / MP.

Things are looking gloomy all around for now.

This was raided yesterday.

7 people arrested.

Possible
07-08-17, 10:29
This spa has been raided. Pl be careful all the bros in Jaipur. Don't want to see any friends in trouble, stay away from Jaipur spa.Be a this a spa or SP, safety is foremost, I think.

I think best would be to cultivate some place exclusively for bros who with to remain safe. That needs few mongers together, because even providers would be happy to serve few safe customers rather getting risky many. But In my view clubbing is hard here for one reason or the other.

Other way out could be pray before you even think to get serve, may be that would help.

Bros, stay safe, use brains not intuitions.

Possible.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:18
Bro,

Hopefully, old brothers would be kept in the loop for the exclusive group.

Cheers.

Ss.

Be a this a spa or SP, safety is foremost, I think.

I think best would be to cultivate some place exclusively for bros who with to remain safe. That needs few mongers together, because even providers would be happy to serve few safe customers rather getting risky many. But In my view clubbing is hard here for one reason or the other.

Other way out could be pray before you even think to get serve, may be that would help.

Possible.

Rajar
07-13-17, 08:37
Be a this a spa or SP, safety is foremost, I think.

Possible.There is requirement of such thing like exclusive club. Who knows if this forum too in on the watch. Possible you initiate.

Gussy
07-18-17, 18:15
Hi MumbaiCop,

You can find a lot of action in Jaipur. Believe me I was stunned when I saw the action out there.

You need to visit a road names Bhagwan Das Road, and from Statue Circle to Rajmandir you will find about 10 girls freaking out.

Also for some quality but expensive stuff check out Kanodia College Lane opposite to university of Rajasthan and you can find college chicks there.

Let me know if you need any help in Jaipur.

Cheers,

ZigzagHello Zigzag,

I'm a regular visitor of Jaipur.

Would like to try some good action. Can you help me out.

Happy mongering.