PDA

View Full Version : Jaipur

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Possible
07-20-17, 05:56
Hello Zigzag,
I'm a regular visitor of Jaipur.
Happy mongering.Bro,

You amazed me, your had gone to something like page 67 to see what is happening in the city. Kudos to you.

Bro, never dare to try this here in this city, you would end up asking apology / paying hefty amount to LE around, the places are under strict vigil. Further, the post is some 8 odd years old, how come such a thing would keep running for such a long.

Fun here is little pricey, and one has to remain little cautious here to feel the wetness of juices.

Read your PM, shooting you back soon.

Remain safe.

Possible.

Possible
07-20-17, 06:09
There is requirement of such thing like exclusive club. Who knows if this forum too in on the watch. Possible you initiate.Thanks bro, for entrusting me for the same.

True, forum is on watch, though not regular, hints are easy to crack here.

Its really risky to join hands with some newbie, who knows he is one was looking to crack the code here. At least I cannot compromise safety of self and my close friends, no matter even if fun cost me little more. Safety first is a rule for me. (This is the reason, why our beer is still pending).

Most of us are occasional mongers, or fixed budget mongers and cannot compromise safety, hence, such clubbing should be limited to 3-5 bros, at least we should be comfortable with each other and should not worry to meet off and on. Its different case with those who are ruled by dicks.

Its investment first in this hobby, many of us do not believe in this. Hence they are in hurry to get laid as soon as possible, this calls for risk at many times.

Comments and few more points invited.

Remain safe have fun here.

Possible.

Bember
07-20-17, 18:10
I am in Jaipur these days. Can any one share any contacts on PM? Also please describe quality street mongering scene. Will reciprocate.

FunnyBoy19
07-21-17, 18:41
Metal spa has new arrival.

4 in total.

Enjoyed with one.

Rate chart based on discussion.

1 k entry.

5 hand shake.

1 k ha with topless.

1.5 B2B.

For 2.5 you can get more.

I hope we can get 20% discount on service.

So enjoy.Hey bro,

Please provide pointers for this spa.

Thanks.

Possible
07-22-17, 05:10
Hey bro,
Please provide pointers for this spa.
Thanks.The said spa was raided and is closed. RTTF.

Spa are mostly on LE Radar, two of them were raided since this spa. They have not spared mongers too.

Better look for other options or help yourself.

Remain safe.

Possible
07-22-17, 05:21
Also please describe quality street mongering scene. Will reciprocate.Street mongering is almost absent here, what you may get sometimes is risky, cheap stuff like Kotha walas and is by chance. Available chicks are not on the road to look for the mongers here. Further, LE keep a close look on street scene.

Any inputs from bros are invited.

Have fun.

FunnyBoy19
07-22-17, 19:47
The said spa was raided and is closed. RTTF.

Spa are mostly on LE Radar, two of them were raided since this spa. They have not spared mongers too.

Better look for other options or help yourself.

Remain safe.Thanks bro. For piece of advice.

Ssdel
07-23-17, 13:09
Hope that's possible.

Cheers.

Ss.

Thanks bro, for entrusting me for the same.

Its really risky to join hands with some newbie, who knows he is one was looking to crack the code here. At least I cannot compromise safety of self and my close friends, no matter even if fun cost me little more. Safety first is a rule for me. (This is the reason, why our beer is still pending).

Most of us are occasional mongers, or fixed budget mongers and cannot compromise safety, hence, such clubbing should be limited to 3-5 bros, at least we should be comfortable with each other and should not worry to meet off and on. Its different case with those who are ruled by dicks.

Its investment first in this hobby, many of us do not believe in this. Hence they are in hurry to get laid as soon as possible, this calls for risk at many times.

Possible.

Possible
07-24-17, 06:48
Thanks bro. For piece of advice.Cool that you use brain, still you may try ones which are not on the seekers list, esp in Viashali and Sodala area, your luck may help you. Try ones which are low on counter charges, often chicks gets the remaining inside. Even you may ask the chick who refuse, about who else can help you, you may get a hint there.

Once, I was helped, and got a contact, but seems she was having a sim for small time to get some case, because she soon stopped using that sim.

Safety first should be the rule.

Possible.

Possible
07-24-17, 06:51
Hope that's possible.
Cheers.
Ss.LOL.

True its possible but sure not possible alone.

Let me see, if I can do that. Yes you always are in.

Possible.

Rajar
08-01-17, 11:27
The amount of efforts it takes to find a worthwhile deal and also being safe at the same time is really high in this country.

That's why, few like me will always remain a newbie (and may be that beer will also remain pending forever).

It seems more convenient to fly out once in a while when dick starts ruling the mind rather than getting in trouble or getting duped here.

Given that flights are cheaper and this city has got good connectivity now.

Though I appreciate this forum and points shared by senior members, but couldn't find anything which will keep me bringing back to this site.

One pointer from me: MP in hotels are much safer here.

Second: if your passport has too many stamps of the country we love, and you feel bad in showing, It can always get wet and you can apply for new.

Regards.

A newbie.

Thanks bro, for entrusting me for the same.

Possible.

Possible
08-02-17, 15:11
The amount of efforts it takes to find a worthwhile deal and also being safe at the same time is really high in this country.
That's why, few like me will always remain a newbie (and may be that beer will also remain pending forever).
One pointer from me: MP in hotels are much safer here.
Second: if your passport has too many stamps of the country we love, and you feel bad in showing, It can always get wet and you can apply for new.
Regards.
A newbie.I am not sure, how long you will remain a newbie, LOL. Let's have beer.

About MP in hotels, you are correct to the extent, in star hotels.

LOL, its cheaper to get a new Passport then getting caught and repent saving few bucks, LOL, Love your idea.

Bigger pain in this hobby is you always get stuff that do never fit in the rates they ask for. I do not know when they would learn to serve hobbyists like us.

Cheers.

Ppf2015
08-11-17, 10:00
Tried to explore new spa but got message only.

Eventhough message was good but no extra was offered.

Jaipur situation is really tough.

Will explore one more spa hope to get some result.

John Love19
08-29-17, 06:37
Hey guys,

I will be in the pink city on Thursday and Friday, visiting here for business purpose, have tried a spa earlier (some 5 years back) in see scheme, guy's name is Shyam (maybe a pseudonym, number ending with 465) he has entered into Pimping, but I am more interested in spa scene, so guys is there spa in Jaipur with Thai or Bali therapists, kindly do message me and we can exchange if required.

Thanks,

JL.

Udataks
09-03-17, 04:42
Guys,

Would be visiting Udaipur this Sept., can you please share some good contacts, can reciprocate for Bangalore if needed.

Possible
09-04-17, 17:22
Guys,
Would be visiting Udaipur this Sept., can you please share some good contacts, can reciprocate for Bangalore if needed.Wow Mimis chap, seems you can earn for Udaipur, let me know if you would find someone from Bglr as reference.

Remember, FR is must, else you may snatch helping hand for someone else too.

Have fun, remain safe, by and large, its a safe place to have fun.

Possible.

John Love19
09-05-17, 13:49
Had this bird from jaipur, Medico student.

Decent service? BBJ, tight pussy in a hotel near Shyamnagar metro over bridge.

Overall satisfied.

Damage 4 k.

WIR: girl yes got her number and does in Delhi too.

SP yes is trusted one and have his contact from years has always been providing decent services.

Thanks.

JL.

Ferguson
09-08-17, 15:20

Overall satisfied.

Damage 4 k.

SP yes is trusted one and have his contact from years has always been providing decent services.

Thanks.

JL.Dear friend,

Wold be great if you can clear your in box, need your help.

Thanks in advance.

MRahul84
09-20-17, 09:51
Bros,

Planning to come your city next month first week.

Suggest some good food in your city.

Vfm and tasty.

Waiting.

MovieDate
09-22-17, 12:08
Rahul jaipur is not for person like you who is looking for a perfect and tasty food. Jaipur is dry and dull. No spa / indi here.

Still all the best if you can find someone of your liking.

Thanks.

Bros,

Vfm and tasty.

Waiting.

TheKnown
09-22-17, 20:23
Bros,

Vfm and tasty.

Waiting.Scene is quite dry but if you are coming we can grab a beer. Heard lot about you on this forum.

GreatCasanova
09-23-17, 00:48
My sweet GF is in Jaipur. She is a student fair and very beautiful fluent English speaking cutie. If any affluent friends want can PM me with equal exchange.

Possible
09-24-17, 06:22
My sweet GF is in Jaipur. She is a student fair and very beautiful fluent English speaking cutie. If any affluent friends want can PM me with equal exchange.Wow,

She must be without place and high charges. Expand please. Or she is for free.

Not bidding bro, let members have fun and give fun.

Cheers.

Possible.

DubaiKaBhai
09-27-17, 15:21
Bros,

Vfm and tasty.

Waiting.If you're interested in some SPs contact then I'll be happy to provide some. Just PM me.

Shobhit023
10-01-17, 12:03
Hello all,

I am coming to Jaipur so any hints for good morning where I can relax and enjoy too? Help needed.

Shobhit023
10-02-17, 04:56
I am coming to Jaipur so any hints for spa where I can relax and enjoy too? Help needed.

Hello all,

I am coming to Jaipur so any hints for spa where I can relax and enjoy too? Help needed.

Rickynew
10-09-17, 04:23
My sweet GF is in Jaipur. She is a student fair and very beautiful fluent English speaking cutie. If any affluent friends want can PM me with equal exchange.Would love to exchange with my GF. See is cute and hot.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Rickynew
10-09-17, 04:28

Overall satisfied.

Damage 4 k.

Thanks.

JL.Please PM me the contact details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dipak123
10-09-17, 10:20
Hi,

Can any one help to find an indie bird in Jaipur, I am coming tomorrow to visit.

RuleTheMall
10-18-17, 21:08

Overall satisfied.

Damage 4 k.

Thanks.

JL.Can you send me her number? Need it.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ppf2015
10-22-17, 19:57
After 3 failed attempts, finally got wet message today.

Counter 800.

B2B 1700.

So please explore, I am sure you will get one.

Shobhit023
10-23-17, 10:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Ppf2015
10-26-17, 16:38
Went to one of known spa. It is on and off type for extra.

However got one this time but only HJ was in menu.

Offer accepted and enjoyed with good message.

Impact.

1 k counter 0.5 k inside.

Enjoy and explore.

Jhonny69
10-27-17, 05:33
Found a SP number ending with 815 negotiated the price from 6 k to 3 k for ST. Bird was looking hot in the picture. Went to Gchbwli waited there called, called and called. After few attempts SP pics up and says 5 k. I told him that the agreement was for 3 K. Controlled Johhny and came back.

Any feedback on this SP? Are the pics real? I doubt?

Same thing happened to me again with a SP from Htch digits ending with 601 agreed for 4 k for ST when I reached there he never bothers to pick up the phone.

Un-professionalism to the core!

Need help from fellow mongers!

Jhonny69.

Atrimat
11-02-17, 14:30
Friends,

Traveling to Udaipur for a overnight stay tomorrow. Looking for some action in hotel stay. Since I am new to Udaipur, need your help in advising on the contacts and proper hotel that allows. My PM is active. I am looking for long for night or short time depending upon options available and damage etc.

NeoGuy11
11-03-17, 18:24
Hello guys,

Going through the forum, one will be inclined to think Jaipur is the equivalent of Thar desert in the mongering world.

At least, I was of that impression.

But my short stay has taught me (again) that mongering is same everywhere.

You just need a bit of luck and help.

So, searched for a few spas on the net.

Called them up.

One in particular sounded shady enough. LOL.

M Nagar.

Easy to locate.

Reception guy seemed cool.

Basic rooms. (partitions really). Hygiene OK.

Got an NE girl. Chubby. 25-26 maybe.

Presented her the customary silk.

Funnily, she was openly talking about extras from the beginning. And how clients in Jaipur are stingy with tips.

Asked her only for HJ. But sucked her Avg sized boobs too. Didn't allow fingering though.

Massage was just tel maalish BTW.

Damages: 1 k + 500.

JaipurKing
11-06-17, 12:52
Tried Angel (Hindi) from Mumbai throught SP are Last week.

8000 Rs Inclusive hotel.

Super Amazing experience.

Got number of the girl direct. She is from Mumbai. Now back to Mumbai.

Today again Went to Hotel in Cscheme which is pure veg with friend. SP Rehan got Model / Actress from Ahmedabad. Rs 18000 my friend Paid. I skipped as thought it too expensive.

SP are has good birds but expensive.

Found another SP for 5000 Rs.

Also Spa on Third floor, Same spa which was previously in hotel where accident took place during some marriage. Rs 1500 at reception and B2B / Full Service Rs 1500-2000 Rs.

Thursday Night at Clubs which are offering free drinks too One can also find girl willing to go back with you if you can observe and find which once.

Last two months it feels like Jaipur is full of Birds traveling from various cities.

Possible
11-06-17, 13:31
Need certificate,

OK take it " WoW".

LOL, its hard to stop you in any city, hope your stay was fruitful.

Have fun.

Possible.

Hello guys,
Going through the forum, one will be inclined to think Jaipur is the equivalent of Thar desert in the mongering world.

Massage was just tel maalish BTW.
Damages: 1 k + 500.

Ppf2015
11-06-17, 17:14
On Sunday went to spa with same girl.

Nice message good HJ but this time got open offer to suck boobs and did so till I need.

Exp.

1 k counter.

0.5 k inside.

Enjoyed that I am making progress.

Let's see what happens in next visit.

Enjoy and explore.

Want name of spa.

Please check my post and comment made by possible bro.

Enjoy.

Possible
11-07-17, 07:27
On Sunday went to spa with same girl.
Nice message good HJ but this time got open offer to suck boobs and did so till I need.
Let's see what happens in next visit.
Please check my post and comment made by possible bro.
Enjoy.LOL, you are being promoted though slowly, no point damaging a good place, be cautious.

Sent you a PM.

In my view explore and adventure is real soul of mongering, else holes are everywhere.

Why not experience once a life time experience. Make good repo and kill the target.

Have fun buddies, and keep exploring.

Possible.

Ppf2015
11-08-17, 19:17
LOL, you are being promoted though slowly, no point damaging a good place, be cautious.

Sent you a PM.

In my view explore and adventure is real soul of mongering, else holes are everywhere.

Why not experience once a life time experience. Make good repo and kill the target.

Have fun buddies, and keep exploring.

Possible.Dear bro,

First of all I am very happy that I got promoted. This is first time when I can't share this promotion with any one but to enjoy it.

Journey started in 2015 and got promoted in 2017, I think it is fast as far as Indian context is concern.

One message to all bro.

Explore, enjoy and share.

This is what it makes this forum very wonderful. I worked on hints.

I explored the things and shared them on forum.

So, let me see what is next for me in coming days.

I will share my experience.

Last but not least.

Thanks.

Ppf2015
11-09-17, 20:15
Visited same spa same girl (to built repo as directed by possible bro).

Update.

She recognize me services was slightly better than last time. (discussion was about membership).

Let me take another 3-4 round, before I can complete the task (kill it).

Enjoy.

NeoGuy11
11-10-17, 12:01
The title is indeed the truth.

Thanks Possible Bhai, without you not much would have been possible.

So after my spa visit, asked Possible Bhai for help with SP.

He promptly gave several numbers, who were very cordial to talk to once I gave his reference.

Thought about trying the next day. So returned to hotel.

At 9.30 after dinner suddenly mood struck. Called them up. Selected one.

Off I went in an Uber. Midway, the SP informed that the girl is unavailable but another one is there. Both seemed similar so proceeded.

Met him at the designated area, saw the bird, paid and started back to hotel.

Nepali MILF type. Good to talk. Avg face. Good attitude. She was shit scared initially as she had very bad experience the previous night, but our chit chat in the taxi where the driver too shared his gyaan (knowledge bountiful) seemed to cool her down.

Here I would like to offer my profuse thanks to another gentleman, the hotel manager, to remain unnamed.

Formalities waived by Gandhi 500. He helped with a pack of condoms too. Thanks man.

Inside room, started first round. BBBJ was really good. Rest usual. All positions except Anal.

Had another session before sleep.

3rd session in morning. Shower together. One more BBBJ session in shower.

Tipped her .5 K and sent her off.

Damages: 9 k.

Connoisseur10
11-11-17, 05:36
Hello guys,

Visited spa A (above bank near circle) on last week in VN. Reached in afternoon and asked for counter charges. Counter lady was extremely rude and initially asked for 1000 but settled for 700. Sent NE girl who was not interested in talking while doing massage. Massage was below average and after 35-40 minutes asked for extras on which she said nothing. Within 5 minutes she walked out of room without saying a word. I was angry and told counter lady about the experience but she was not listening at all. A bad experience for me and suggest to avoid this spa.

Sorry Possible bro for not replying to your last PM as my subscription got expired on that day or so. Will renew it soon.

Bye.

Possible
11-12-17, 11:30
Hello guys,
Visited spa A (above bank near circle) on last week in VN. Reached in afternoon and asked for counter charges.
A bad experience for me and suggest to avoid this spa.
Bye.Sure it was wrong place to land in, still its wonderful that someone was exploring for rest.

Be little careful as LE VN is extra moral these days.

Its ok we still can keep in touch here.

Have a great time.

Possible.

Possible
11-12-17, 11:41
The title is indeed the truth.
Thanks Possible Bhai,
Damages: 9 k.What have you done my bro, not just the chick but the SP too was asking about you, LOL.

Good thing come sure come to good people, when we treat a WG better we get the return. This is what would have worked with you.

Second, in my opinion, most of the time we people should tr the average stuff, because sometime high end deem to react negative because of their demand.

Well nice that you had fun.

Been to Mumbai, returned with damage only, LOL.

Have fun bro.

Possible.

Ppf2015
11-20-17, 15:20
Got a chance to meet possible bro.

It was good to have discussion with senior bro. Learned a lot and we shared our experience.

We both got some pointers to explore further.

Possible
11-20-17, 19:08
It was a great evening with you bro.

Now I can understand why your charm is working on chicks, keep it up.

Would sure explore the said, I am stuck up little again in my regular chorus, So apology to bros and visitors. Would soon get back to my shade again soon.

Have fun and remain safe.

Possible.

Got a chance to meet possible bro.
We both got some pointers to explore further.

Rajar
11-25-17, 12:49
Stay away from Locanto.

Even I have got cheated many times in Goa as well as in Mumbai.

Best bet is MP. Strike a deal with a girl to meet outside.

After few trials you will get good deal.

Found a SP number ending with 815 negotiated the price from 6 k to 3 k for ST. Bird was looking hot in the picture. Went to Gchbwli waited there called, called and called. After few attempts SP pics up and says 5 k. I told him that the agreement was for 3 K. Controlled Johhny and came back.

Any feedback on this SP? Are the pics real? I doubt?

Same thing happened to me again with a SP from Htch digits ending with 601 agreed for 4 k for ST when I reached there he never bothers to pick up the phone.

Un-professionalism to the core!

Need help from fellow mongers!

Jhonny69.

MickeyLoo100
11-27-17, 15:03
Hi guys,

I'm Belgian and I will be in Jaipur from 13th to the 15th December and I would like to meet some girls in my hotel or in a spa.

Could you recommend me an Hindi girl.

Thank you.

Connoisseur10
12-09-17, 16:29
Hello guys,

Anyone here tried that spa in hotel where accident happened last year? They have relocated to MN in mall. Plaese shar your experience.

Cheers.

JaipurKing
12-11-17, 12:03
Yes, on third floor.

Everything is available there.

Paid 1500 RS counter and 2 k for B2B.

Hello guys,

Anyone here tried that spa in hotel where accident happened last year? They have relocated to MN in mall. Plaese shar your experience.

Cheers.

Connoisseur10
12-12-17, 03:38
Hi Jaipurking,

I went there but haven't got anything extra. Although massage was really really good and I literally slept in between of massage. On asking for extra she said they don't do it. Have you tried that spa and git anything there? Any recommendation on therapist? Maybe that wasn't my day but got soothing experience.

Thanks. Bye.

Yes, on third floor.

Everything is available there.

Paid 1500 RS counter and 2 k for B2B.

Snigs
12-13-17, 17:57
The mentioned man spa on the third floor is not very clean. The doors can't be locked.

Very good massage, but.

No extras.

Expensive.

Not very clean.

Ritik
12-13-17, 18:14
Bros.

Visiting Jodhpur for couple of days. Any leads on SP or MP would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

Burrah
12-15-17, 19:04
Hi seniors,

I am at ajmer / pushkar for some work and saw a lot of foreigner girls roaming around few looked liked have temporarily settled here. Has anybody picked up any of these girls or do you have a good inde contact to share.

Tia.

Connoisseur10
12-17-17, 14:08
Hello,

Went to same MN spa for good relaxing massage. I think this is genuine massage place and will go regularly to relax and de stress.

Bye.

Ppf2015
01-11-18, 13:06
It seems it's very cold in Jaipur.

No report in last one month.

Possible
01-12-18, 11:05
When dick starts demanding, one cannot ignore the call, so this won't be dry spell but sure bros are not reporting for one reason or the other.

Come to know that few new birds are in the town, including some known queens from Delhi, my head is deeply drowned in work but may be I will try and report. Have fun these winters.

Possible.

It seems it's very cold in Jaipur.
No report in last one month.

Gentelmen
01-15-18, 14:05
Hello guys,

Cheers.Tried last week, now name changed and three girls from Nagaland are there. Offered only HJ with 1 k. OK experience.

Zunk2002
01-16-18, 06:07
Bro,

I am in Jaipur for 1 day on 17.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

My PM is active.

When dick starts demanding, one cannot ignore the call, so this won't be dry spell but sure bros are not reporting for one reason or the other.

Come to know that few new birds are in the town, including some known queens from Delhi, my head is deeply drowned in work but may be I will try and report. Have fun these winters.

Possible.

Possible
01-16-18, 07:48
I am getting many req, hence find it imp to convey my bros.

I am really busy with my commitments, may be till Feb. Mid, I really wish to help or keep you bros posted as my due concern is safety first, and I understand bros who know the weight-age of safety then taking more risk to get dream queens. Please bear with me.

Bros, I have to take all the known precaution for safety of my known bros, hence I usually do avoid interacting with new bies for this very reason, I do have my network hence may be alluring me with some contacts may not work on me, I cannot go and fuck the whole world, my dick do not cooperate that lot and ask me to take rest, hence I am ok with whatever I may get to drench my dick with juices of "P".

Jokes apart, bros, hope I could explain my problem, that's why I do not visit ISG regular.

Thanks.

Keep having fun and keep posted.

Possible.

Gentelmen
01-16-18, 12:18
Regularly getting SMS from one spa in hotel in Shyam Nagar area with co operative staff. Today I checked up all NE girls and Rs 1200 is charge. Anyone has tried, review / feedback please.

Gentelmen.

Connoisseur10
01-17-18, 06:56
Hello Gentelmen,

I have tried that spa but got no extras. Can you tell me the name of therapist? When did you visit? Weekday or weekend.

Bye.

Tried last week, now name changed and three girls from Nagaland are there. Offered only HJ with 1 k. OK experience.

Gentelmen
01-23-18, 02:48
Hello Gentelmen,

I have tried that spa but got no extras. Can you tell me the name of therapist? When did you visit? Weekday or weekend.

Bye.Spa in same hotel on ground floor, A spa and therapist name also start from A. Hope this helps.

Anuras
01-23-18, 19:37
Hi guys,

In Jaipur for 2 days. Any leads except spa would be really helpful.

I have my own place so that's not a problem.

Please share if any leads.

Thanks.

Connoisseur10
01-25-18, 10:00
I thought you were talking about 'D' Spa. Anyway thanks for the info and will visit it soon.

Bye.

Spa in same hotel on ground floor, A spa and therapist name also start from A. Hope this helps.

PrinceHorny
01-30-18, 03:05
Hey folks,

I am visiting Jaipur for a day and looking forward to some nice incall contacts. I am staying at a 5 star hotel M* near the airport and is a very safe place to meet. Let me know and can definitely reciprocate with nice contacts around Delhi.

Regards,

Vijay.

Lucas004
01-30-18, 08:44
I used to be very active on here (ISG) and (USASG) and a place that's long gone online called worldSG I believe. My name was near the same. Couldn't get my old handle back. I am not 25 anymore and forums haven't been visited as I was learning to swallow the red pill (see MGTOW) on youtube. I read a post about a girl from Turkmenistan that reminded me of the girl I was going to settle down with but she couldn't stop the wine drinking to falling on the floor a couple nights a week. When I was 25 that was the norm (in safe places like your hometown). I still have adopted cousins from back then with names and can be guides. I suggest Argentina with all my heart. Duty called in India as I have always wanted to bike an Enfield across your gorgeous country.

I am amazed at the newbies still sayin I need a number or girl, please help me now!

Where can I buy one of you that would really like a beer? I have Cuba, Argentina, and Chicago covered. Not sure if that helps for you. I'll be entering Jaipur on my bike on the 11th and 12th of February, I'll need a nice chat and drink after visiting the dry desert. I don't have much hope for the city of Jaipur girl wise but I am going to enjoy the sites! I hate spas and this city seems like tourism is what the government wants and Spas got to go. If I met some nice company, they would be getting more hotel revenue. I'd be happy to do right by your city. I understand give and take. Thank you! I'd be up for a beer and talk about forts or SP's. Drink is on me! Hope everyone is well, stay safe, and see you soon Jaipur, then Agra, then back to Delhi!

DynoRulez
02-02-18, 12:47
Brothers,

I will be visiting Jaipur for 2 days and was wondering if I can help jhonny get a dip. Need help from all senior members here. I'm from the Pune circle and will willingly and happily reciprocate with any female needs you may have.

BTW I did my own hunting got a few SPs in Jaipur with these pics any one have any feedback?

Connoisseur10
02-03-18, 07:38
Hello Gentelmen,

I had a talk with reception guy on phone and he said they have two therapist starting with 'A' (Amy and Abby). Which one you tried?

Bye.

Spa in same hotel on ground floor, A spa and therapist name also start from A. Hope this helps.

Ppf2015
02-03-18, 16:06
Explored old spa after it got management change.

B2B 1.5.

FS 2.5 k.

However girl quality is not good.

Still interested, PM me will share location but to senior member only.

Lucas004
02-09-18, 04:00
Hi all,

I started in Delhi riding a Royal Enfield towards Jaisalmer. I have an SP number in Delhi from a friend here, had some hot WG's according to WhatsApp but I was anxious to start my trip and get out of the smog. WG's were not a priority as I came here for my passion of travel, Indian culture, and I've always wanted to ride an Enfield here. I am doing the Rajasthan loop and went west to Bikaner, then Jaisalmer, and am in Jodhpur now. I am set to be in Pushkar tonight and the Jaipur tomorrow.

I had no idea how conservative India is. I have met some wonderful people, been treated to the best food and invited to stay in peoples homes but it dawned on me last night, I have not met a woman or interacted with one my whole trip. With the exception of some western women around 40 (my age) that are on their yoga mid-life crises trip, I have not had the chance to even flirt! I am actually lonely for time with a woman.

Anyway I'll be in Pushkar tonight and Jaipur tomorrow on my way back on this awesome trip. If anyone wants to get a pint of kingfisher, it's on me. If you happen to know some NE or lovely local talent the bar is yours. It's been a great trip but all these Indian roads have the muscles in my back aching for a woman's touch. I have seen to LE busts and the reports on MP's I know I can figure out where they are. I just Reath ER be in my own hotel as a bike with saddlebags filled with all my possessions being parked in some ally while my head is in a a little hole staring at the ground, not knowing if I am getting cleaned out will take away from the relaxation.

Be safe my friends.

DelhiRegular
02-10-18, 11:10
Hello people,

This is my first post in Jaipur Forum.

Last Friday I called a SP for a Russian Girl.

The girl was awesome.

The place was provided by the SP.

We entered the room the girl said before going to bed she first want to smoke.

After smoking I think she just became a tigress.

She jumped on me removed my clothes and started kissing my body.

Gave me a great BJ and then removed her clothes too.

After she too got horny she asked me to fuck her.

We started in a doggy style in bed then from bed we got up and started smooching.

Went near window then she wanted to ride my cock.

Tried multiple positions and after Ane and half hour we ended up the session.

Points to girl.

Boobs: 9.

Face 8.

Pussy 9.

Nice in talking.

Over all experience 9.

Damage: 7.5 k.

Lucas004
02-12-18, 07:22
I am in Jaipur tonight. Last night I went to the hotel that made the news. When I walked in I was skeptical about there being a place for fun in a corporate hotel. I went left as I entered and saw some souvenir shops and saw a spa. There were three dudes in the lobby just hanging out and the signs seemed professional and mentioned couples massage prices at 3,999 so I went to the third floor, nothing but rooms and a restaurant. I thought that the forum went crazy so I just went to the spa on the first floor as I needed a massage. I walked in the spa and could sense the goofiness of the guys chilling and asked if the therapist was a woman. I don't like massages from men. He said yes and just then a girl popped her head out of the massage room door. I went over the prices and they were firm at 2,500 - 3,999. I thought it was a legitimate place and came with a couple thousand inr for tips based off the reviews in the forum. I didn't have enough cash for the 3,999 they wanted for a 90 minute. I'm thinking this was a corporate hotel so they must take credit cards and I wanted to save the currency I had just in case. They didn't take credit cards so I started to get the idea this might be a fun place after all. They asked for my "good name sir" and I gave them an actors name. The guy behind the desk told me no ATM was in the building so his minion hoped on my bike with me and we went to one. I pulled out the cash. He took me to a dark ATM but I wasn't too worried as I am a bigger guy and the kid was all smiles and would be easy to take out if he was a thug. No problems so we went back to the hotel. Parking always secure and the hotel staff guarded it which I liked. Once inside I went to one of the spa rooms and was asked to put on these weird flesh tone undies. They looked like shower caps in the shape of speedos. I put the stupid things on and lied down. I was exhausted by all the riding and thirsty but I was in my speedos and already in the room. In walks a young NE girl kinda chubby, late 20's, cute enough. Had tight pants but unfortunately a huge shirt covering her tits and ass. She climbed on top and cracked my back which I liked. Told me her name was Ayo or Anyo and was nice enough. Seemed professional and kinda mediocre. I was unsure until the end what was going to happen. 20 min in, I complained I was thirsty and since this was a nicer hotel, asked for bottled water. She disappeared and came back with a plastic water bottle with water filled inside. I opened it and noticed it wasn't new so I said I can't drink this because I am not used to the water etc. She seemed apathetic. 5 min later I was really thirsty to the point I could not even enjoy the massage so I told her this hotel is nice, I need cold water and was sure someone could get it. She left and shouted to the guys and came back and resumed. I had no idea if she told them I was complaining or what so I figured it was a done deal and I'the have to just be thirsty. 5 minutes later the water came. She smiled and said, "water here sir". I drank half the bottle while face down and dribbled a little bit. She giggled which made me feel better. I told her the shower cap panties were stupid and she asked if I wanted them off. I said sure as long as I could keep them after. The joke was lost on her but she helped pull them off.

While working the thighs she brushed the boys a little and on the flip was a little brushy and professional. She asked if I wanted more back massage, I said yes as my back is the only place that hurts. Face down she got up and rubbed me while sitting on my back. I tried to touch her feet and she pulled back saying they were dirty. She didn't like being touched the whole session.

At about 60 minutes she asked if I wanted my bum done. I said I wasn't that kind of guy and she needed to buy me dinner first at least. Once again the joke was lost. She massaged my butt then did a weird scratching motion on my cheeks and was tickling the red eye. I pushed back and she started milking be. Wow, it was a proper MP after all. After 5 minutes of milking I needed to flip. She agreed so I laid on my back. She did not want to be touched, did not ask about tips or haggle, and did a great he overall. After I finished she wiped me then offered a shower. With all the oil I wanted one but I wasn't going to separate from my wallet so I said no. She then got a clean towel and wiped my body down.

She was pleasant. Ok looking and young for me. Never mentioned a tip so I gave her 500 for a tip. She said her salary was 18,000 inr a month so I thought that was acceptable and she was pleasant. She seemed happy.

WIR: No. I'the rather pay 5000 for the real thing and allow to touch. She was nice and it wasn't horrible.

I wish I had more options. I felt safe and all but I want more GFE. In Jaipur you need references. I had a couple but the sp I was introduced to on WhatsApp wanted 30,000. Hell no. The pictures of the girls were hot but that's a lot. I am here one more night (tonight). I'the appreciate a the real thing.

Hope this help. Doing my part.

Stay safe.

Lucas.

Connoisseur10
02-16-18, 16:37
Hello everyone,

Visited spa 'A' in famous hotel. Asked for therapist starting with 'A' and only abbie was present so took her. Massage was good and only HJ was on offer for 500. She didn't allowed touching. Will not visit it again for just HJ.

Bye.

Connoisseur10
02-17-18, 07:57
Hello Lucas,

Just saw your report and shocked to see you paid 3 k-4 k for massage and handjob. Don't increase the price if you visit next time and try to negotiate as much as possible. I paid 1300 counter charge after negotiation.

Bye.

I am in Jaipur tonight. Last night I went to the hotel that made the news.
WIR: No. I'the rather pay 5000 for the real thing and allow to touch. She was nice and it wasn't horrible.
Lucas.

Bhakkk
02-20-18, 10:04
I was not really rejoiced by the status of all the MPs shared in here in last few months. But, dead as this forum is, I still thought maybe it was just the lack of mongers. Or maybe the mongers prefer driving to Delhi to quench their thirst.

I was in Jaipur this Sunday to attend a friend's wedding and had around 6 hours to kill. I got down at Gandhinagar railway station and decided to find if there were any spas around. A quick google search led me to a spa located on first floor of a bungalow on the main road.

I reached at around 11 AM and the girls were yet to turn in. The owner was a young 25-30 guy who did the standard protocol about the kinds of massage available. On probing a bit more, he provided me a 20% discount. I got a deal for an hour for around 1.2 k, which I still feel is a little high.

After a wait for around 20 minutes the first girl arrived. Nice to look at, slim and North east: the kind I prefer. I got a little too excited a little too early and started asking if I can enter already. After about 10 minutes from here I was given a room.

No locks, disappointment.

No amenities in bathroom, another disappointment.

No dustbins to check for condoms as I was the first customer.

With most of my checks gone for a toss, I decided to stick to the standard no dispo method. As the girl arrived she didn't really mind me and hopes soared high expecting a decent action here.

The massage was better that average and with no dispo the therapist made a hell lot of touches around the genitals. She did a great bum massage too.

With all things going right, I decided to speak up and ask for extras. With the buildup of erotic touches that were expected to culminate in a volcanic eruption, she said that they provideonly Hand Job.

What is more, she asked me if I were from Delhi and started saying that she has heard that girls in Delhi also do sex I laughed and said yes there are options with FS but it is at discretion of the girl.

She summarised that most Jaipur Spas only have HJs with the owner having strictly denied any further services.

Disappointed, and with hardly any time left on my watch, I asked for an HJ.

She proceeded to give the worst HJ of my life, and she said that she has only started doing this in Jaipur. I enquired whether any other girl does a better HJ and she recommended a name.

So, at least, not all was lost. I know a name of a girl where I will get a good HJ.

And, yes, the HJ was free! So that is got to count: the.

Spa: 5/10.

Girl: 6/10 (cute and nice).

HJ: 2/10.

WIR: No.

Hallelujah!

Connoisseur10
02-22-18, 18:33
Hello Bhakkk,

Surely this spa should be avoided for pathetic service. Share some more info like location and starting alphabet so that rest of the members can avoid it.

Bye.

A quick google search led me to a spa located on first floor of a bungalow on the main road.

Spa: 5/10.

Girl: 6/10 (cute and nice).

HJ: 2/10.

Hallelujah!

Bhakkk
02-23-18, 13:21
Hello Bhakkk,

Surely this spa should be avoided for pathetic service. Share some more info like location and starting alphabet so that rest of the members can avoid it.

Bye.The spa is within a couple of kms from Gandhinagar railway station and it is called 'Farhan Akhtar' Thai spa.

PM for more details.

Connoisseur10
02-28-18, 16:42
Hello,

I stopped visiting spas in VN area but one of my friend visited this Spa 'Summ spa' in mall. Counter charge is less but pathetic in terms of extras. Unhygienic and bad looking therpist. Avoid.

Bye.

Newbee7976
03-03-18, 08:14
Hi mongers,

Would really appreciate help of senior member here, visiting Jaipur next week for business, Looking for Indi and Good SP. In return will help with leads in Delhi and Ahmadabad which I have gathered in short span, was in Hong Kong earlier so defiantly can help to score good numbers there.

Thanks in advance.

Connoisseur10
03-03-18, 16:54
Hello,

Do anyone here tried couple / act as a couple in star hotel? There are few active in city like priypriyak. Are they worth to try?

Connoisseur10
03-05-18, 06:36
Hello,

Had a chat with the couple Priypyiank and he asked 10 k for 2 hrs time. Seems to be expensive after looking pics. Any inputs?

Connoisseur10
03-06-18, 17:53
Hello.

I am getting 2-3 messages every week of this spa starting with 'D' in famous 'A' market. Enquired on phone and they provide extras though I didn't tried yet but will visit in this week or so.

Possible
03-08-18, 18:07
Hello,
Had a chat with the couple Priypyiank and he asked 10 k for 2 hrs time. Seems to be expensive after looking pics. Any inputs?Answer is no.

She is too heavy for any of us bro, though cooperative and expansive.

Few ones are here but meets only in hotels, Mostly, not great, pricey and hides most of the service levels queries under the word decent.

Yes returning back to city.

Explore explore and explore.

Have fun fellas.

Possible.

Armaan4300
03-09-18, 06:50
I am also Keen to check the same, received the same MP Advert through SMS.

Hello.

I am getting 2-3 messages every week of this spa starting with 'D' in famous 'A' market. Enquired on phone and they provide extras though I didn't tried yet but will visit in this week or so.

Connoisseur10
03-10-18, 18:11
Hello Possible,

Good to see your post after a long time. Yes she look too heavy in pics and will avoid her. What would happen to a man after WOT with her. LOL. Have you tried her?

Bye.

Answer is no.

She is too heavy for any of us bro, though cooperative and expansive.

Few ones are here but meets only in hotels, Mostly, not great, pricey and hides most of the service levels queries under the word decent.

Possible.

Possible
03-11-18, 10:21
Hello Possible,
Good to see your post after a long time. What would happen to a man after WOT with her. LOL. Have you tried her?
Bye.If the man under WoT is regular with gym then would hurt least, LOL.

Yes met but returned empty handed.

Seldom one would get upto mark lady in the couple, as far as I have seen.

For good ones, look outside the preview of Fb or apps.

Any new adventure?

Ya happy to see you guys keeping the thread active and hot, seems I have to re-explore and learn from you bros.

Possible.

JohnMachew3
03-13-18, 18:31
If someone is interested in exchange of genuine numbers let me know.

Vernon Mensa
03-13-18, 20:29
If someone is interested in exchange of genuine numbers let me know.Hi!

I'm interested in exchange of numbers, recently shifted here and active in mongering. One is of genuine SP and another one is of girl.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Possible
03-15-18, 17:09
If someone is interested in exchange of genuine numbers let me know.Seems you want to shock.

Bro, you have all the post related and in Bangalore and seems to exchange those numbers, I hardly find anyone here visiting Bangalore on regular basis.

Further bro, believe me sharing is fun and exchange is trade.

Just my 2 cents, have fun.

Possible.

Newbee7976
03-20-18, 13:26
Hi fellas,

I am relatively new to forum and don't have much to offer in return apart from a few handpicked contacts for Indi and SP in Ahmadabad and a few best once in Hongkong.

Always Wondered Jaipur being the international tourist hub there is good scope for inbound hunt.

Will be Visiting Jaipur soon, would be glad if seniors can share some worthy wisdom or contacts. (SP or Indi) preferred foreigners.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and keep scoring.

Ashnaahuja
03-23-18, 06:43
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4639
03-25-18, 09:13
Can anyone help me with contacts.

Thanks in advance.

IndianPsycho
04-06-18, 17:42
If someone is interested in exchange of genuine numbers let me know.You have made multiple requests for access but little is known about you. PM me directly and we can talk there.

Cloud3540
04-17-18, 09:22
Guys,

Any pointers. Visiting jaipur soon. Happy to reciprocate. Cheers.

DubaiKaBhai
04-18-18, 10:17
Guys,

Any pointers. Visiting jaipur soon. Happy to reciprocate. Cheers.Mostly SPs. All Massage Parlours are dry.

TheKnown
04-19-18, 06:42
Mostly SPs. All Massage Parlours are dry.So true, I tried a couple of them t road. They do they have a cooperative staff but no provide BJs. Just massage.

Rosy Sax
04-22-18, 21:53
Hi all,

I am travelling to rajasthan specially ajmer / pushkar for few days. Just wanted to check possibilities here and how safe it is? Do we have any good indie or sp with good stuff (not aunties definitely).

Any contact will be much appreciated and I can reciprocate contact in Bangalore. Any chance I can get the service in hotel itself where I will be staying. What is the normal price here. I heard lot of Russians and Israelis found in Ajmer / Pushkar. Any chance I can get these white chicks? Please PM me as early as possible. Thank you very much in advance.

ZypherBoy
05-01-18, 11:21
Please share some good contacts in Udaipur. I can share few in Mumbai.

MeramanMohan1
05-01-18, 21:23
Hello Z Boy,

Kindly share and guide for Mumbai Scene would definitely reciprocate as I build my rapport. Thanks. PM is activated kindly do reply.

Please share some good contacts in Udaipur. I can share few in Mumbai.

DynoRulez
05-02-18, 23:10
I know this is not the correct forum but anyone have any references in Kota?

TheKnown
05-05-18, 05:22
I found a spa on T road near A mall which said the staff is "cooperative". Didn't understand what that meant. Does this include FS or only "HJ / BJ"? Touching allowed?

Please share your experience if you have used their services.

Golfer1
05-09-18, 14:53
Hey guys,

I am an international monger new in Jaipur not know much about just looking for good time.

Have done research about spa I will try them soon. Please tell me if we can trust the SP's on locanto.

If you know anything please help.

Golfer1
05-09-18, 15:03
Hey,

I am an international monger new in Jaipur just looking for good time. Have done some research on spa's will try them soon.

Please let me know if we can trust SP's on Locanto because they are asking 500 for booking charges. He sent me some photos if anybody Have tried please let me know my PM is not active. I will active PM soon.

Mean time I will try some spa's on A market have heard lot about it.

Golfer1
05-09-18, 18:09
Hello,

New in Jaipur did little research about spa's in Jaipur will try them soon. Heard lot about a spa in A market.

KewlestGuy007
05-10-18, 05:11
Hi,

I'm visiting Jaipur for one day and have tomorrow afternoon and evening to spare so need help.

Looking for trusted SPs or FS MPs. Near the railway station preferably.

Will reciprocate with help in Delhi.

Thanks.

JovanForU
05-14-18, 15:33
Hi brothers,

Had hoped Jaipur to be a fun-filled place because it's a tourist destination but it seems it too dull. No mongering activity. I have tried messaging lot of seniors for leads but there has been no leads. MP are dry and risky here. And no reliable SPs probably they all have shifted to Delhi.

Possible
05-16-18, 08:36
Hello,
New in Jaipur did little research about spa's in Jaipur will try them soon. Heard lot about a spa in A market.Seems you are heading towards right direction, go ahead.

HJ is routine for 500.

FS is possible for right terms, provided they feel safe with you around 1.7-2 k.

Counter 1.2 after negotiations, else 1.5.

FR expected.

Be discrete as else you would spoil and may risk yourself too.

Have fun.

Possible.

Possible
05-16-18, 08:43
I found a spa on T road near A mall which said the staff is "cooperative". Didn't understand what that meant. Does this include FS or only "HJ / BJ"? Touching allowed?
Please share your experience if you have used their services.Liitle hard for me to decipher.

Yes cooperative means HJ most of the time but B2B (meaning lowest here) to FS possible for right terms.

Be careful if its too infamous as the scene here is played by ISGians and local players too which make them risky.

Remain safe, play well.

JovanForU
05-17-18, 12:58
Hello,

New in Jaipur did little research about spa's in Jaipur will try them soon. Heard lot about a spa in A market.Hi bro, any update on same did you try?

Connoisseur10
05-21-18, 18:09
Hello everyone,

Visited this 'Dh' Spa in A market last month andit was a disappointment for me. Paid 1300 at counter for zero massage skills by some villager. Ran out after 30 minutes and can't think to visit again. Waste of time and money and suggest to avoid this one after my experience.

Bye.

TheKnown
06-03-18, 11:10
Tried a spa in Shyam Nagar. Was informed about "cooperative" and good looking staff. I called ahead & booked an appointment. They had everything waiting for me. Was assigned Miss K who was 20 yrs NE who looked beautiful. For massage, there was an option between Oil & cream. I opted for Oil. Oh boy, she was good. The way she explored every inch of my inner thigh was heavenly. He stood on the massage table while I was lying down. Did touch her feet in the process & that was electric. Then, she asked me about bum massage. Who would say no to that. LOL.

So she removed my dispo & gave me the best bum massage I had to date. That kneading of bums sent me in trance state. This is where I knew extras would be definitely available. So popped the question, HJ was 500 and top access with clothes on was 500. So opted for HJ for the perfect ending. He used oil & her skills were above average. The way she played with my balls made me instantly hard. After a nice massages on my balls & dick, I was satisfied. So asked her to leave the room. Had a shower & came back much more relaxed.

Damages:

Counter: 1 k.

HJ: 500.

FS: didn't ask, wasn't in mood.

WIR: The spa yes but not the girl. There is plenty of fish in market.

SonsOfAnarchy
06-03-18, 12:30
Hello.

I am getting 2-3 messages every week of this spa starting with 'D' in famous 'A' market. Enquired on phone and they provide extras though I didn't tried yet but will visit in this week or so.Hi dear,

I'm new to this forum, please share details on PM.

Possible
06-05-18, 10:45
Tried a spa in Shyam Nagar. Was informed about "cooperative" and good looking staff.
Damages:
WIR: The spa yes but not the girl. There is plenty of fish in market.Some more hints needed in this, let fellow brethren too enjoy but be cautious while posting so that only lovers may decipher, I understand its not easy but sure real ones would catch the story and may post more.

Have fun, explore more and keep posting.

Possible.

Connoisseur10
06-07-18, 15:38
Some more hints needed in this, let fellow brethren too enjoy but be cautious while posting so that only lovers may decipher, I understand its not easy but sure real ones would catch the story and may post more.

Have fun, explore more and keep posting.

Possible.Yes you are right. Some hints are needed. They are increasing exponentially in city.

Connoisseur10
06-07-18, 15:46
Hi dear,

I'm new to this forum, please share details on PM.Hello SonsOfAnarchy,

I have already written a report on this spa few days back. But you can give a try and share your experience.

Bye.

SonsOfAnarchy
06-08-18, 15:03
Hello people,

This is my first post in Jaipur Forum.

Last Friday I called a SP for a Russian Girl.

The girl was awesome.

The place was provided by the SP.

We entered the room the girl said before going to bed she first want to smoke.

After smoking I think she just became a tigress.

She jumped on me removed my clothes and started kissing my body.

Gave me a great BJ and then removed her clothes too.

After she too got horny she asked me to fuck her.

We started in a doggy style in bed then from bed we got up and started smooching.

Went near window then she wanted to ride my cock..Dear Sir,

I am new to this forum, please enlighten me with your SP contacts, would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Shobhit023
06-16-18, 11:52
Jaipur is not so dry people. I went into 2 spa in the month of May in V Nagar to get relax and enjoy, first went to spa near mall beautiful NE girl but she was scared of reception guy so allowed one kiss and HJ for 700 in total.

Then went to spa in Sodala to relax and assigned a skinny girl but yes massage skills are very good so opted HJ and bum massage and I cum really good it was thanks again.

CrazyFreak619
06-17-18, 18:13
Hi folks,

I'm travelling to Jaipur soon, any of the good folks here willing to share some SP / Inde contact, I'd be very grateful. I can help you out with contacts in Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi.

ThaneRJ07
07-01-18, 05:53
Wa visiting Jaipur for a couple of days, and tried this new spa behind Apex Mall. Its on top of a coffee shop. Fairly new setup. A month old. Was shown the choice of 2 NEs and one Odiya girl. Chose the Odiya one for larger boobs although frankly she is fat.

Did decent massage for good duration and then asked for bum massage. Was informed that this is part of extras. Negotiated for 2 k for B2B with HJ. Tits were decent but overall size a bit off putting. Anyway, sucked them good and went for a good HJ.

Damage- 1.5 k + 2 k.

Girl- 5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Overall experience- 5/10.

WIR. Don't see the point as nothing special. So no.

AshuWorks
07-06-18, 04:25
Hi all,

I am coming to Jaipur for tomorrow.

Will be happy to get some pointers in exchange of indes contact of Mumbai.

YoursDeepus
07-13-18, 10:04
Hey Guys,

Anybody had a brush with Priya Seth, as mentioned in this story? Jaipur is now famous for her.

https://www.indiatoday.in/crime/story/jaipur-amer-woman-kidnap-murder-honeytrap-man-ransom-1227445-2018-05-05

ZoomZatag
08-15-18, 15:53
Hey bro's.

I will be traveling to Jaipur from Bangalore next month.

It would be great if Jaipur bro's could share some digits of WG or SP or good MP.

Best regards,

Bro.

ZoomZatag
09-10-18, 06:22
Had been in Jaipur for 7 days.

There is nothing. Tried a Thai spa in v Nagar, OK massage.

No extras.

MaxwellSoha
09-16-18, 20:19
Hey folks,

Will be in Jaipur next week.

Please help with some nice indie.

Or best spa.

I'm also in MILF.

In return will help you with Pune indies.

Waiting for your reply.

Qazzaq0123
09-18-18, 08:18
Hey Guys!

I have tried out 10+ SPAs (can share the details) in Jaipur but haven't got any success so far. Could anyone please share details on PM if they've been able to get any success in Jaipur with SPAs or WG or any other action.

Thanks!

Possible
09-20-18, 12:42
For spa scene you should have connected with few members who keep expertise in spa.

Still am trying check your PM.

Yes FR is mandatory, LOL.

Possible.

Hey Guys!
I have tried out 10+ SPAs (can share the details) in Jaipur but haven't got any success so far. Could anyone please share details on PM if they've been able to get any success in Jaipur with SPAs or WG or any other action.
Thanks!

Possible
09-20-18, 12:56
Its true and correct.

She had been my SP for sometime long back, stuff she use to provide was good for great rates, USP was each and every stuff provided was 8/10 and above on looks and service levels. Later I moved on to take a trip to entire playground and contact was lost. Yes she looks same and herself too was available. Nothing like this happened with me nor I thought she would take this turn.

Good to see you posting man.

Fellas have fun and remain safe.

Possible.

Hey Guys,
Anybody had a brush with Priya Seth, as mentioned in this story? Jaipur is now famous for her.
https://www.indiatoday.in/crime/story/jaipur-amer-woman-kidnap-murder-honeytrap-man-ransom-1227445-2018-05-05

Gokul
10-29-18, 15:23
Guys,

I'm from Hyderabad, here for 5 day trip. Can some good soul share good indie contacts with reference and budget. I can reciprocate with Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore Contact's.

Your quick response would be of great help.

Happy mongering.

Vijayawada Guy
10-29-18, 19:10
Guys,

I'm from Hyderabad, here for 5 day trip. Can some good soul share good indie contacts with reference and budget. I can reciprocate with Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore Contact's.

Your quick response would be of great help.

Happy mongering.Check your PM bro.

RRockstar2018
11-04-18, 05:17
Hello all,

I am from Hyderabad and will be visiting Jaipur for few days next week. Can you please share good contacts of Indie or MP so that I have a good time there?

Thanks for your help. Will reciprocate numbers of Delhi and Hyderabad.

RajaTarya2612
11-08-18, 21:29
I'm traveling to Jaipur for a week assignment, need some help with the spa and SP.

Please help, I can help in Delhi and Bombay.

Thanks.

RRockstar2018
11-14-18, 12:42
My Jaipur stay is going completely dry. There is no success to crack MP or Indie. Though I have tried few MP.

Any help by local brothers will make my trip fruitful.

Please share leads.

Keshusinghp
11-14-18, 22:38
Many providers are there. I have tried once in Jaipur via Locanto. You can give a try too.

My Jaipur stay is going completely dry. There is no success to crack MP or Indie. Though I have tried few MP.

Any help by local brothers will make my trip fruitful.

Please share leads.

Ppf2015
11-15-18, 17:45
I got full service in spa it cost me 3 k.

Details to deserving one only.

AliBaba30
11-16-18, 15:17
A month old FR's about few spa visits.

FR #1 Sona en spa sh nagar (god name).

Was in Jaipur last month on some work. During free time visited this spa near metro station. Looked like newly opened one. Ambiance was good. Negotiated counter to 1 k from 1.5 k. NE was available.

Was escorted to room and dispo provided. NE therapist visits in couple of minutes. Massage was good. No hints at all during massage for extras. At the end asked for extras. She said nothing provided here. Had shower and left.

Damage: 1 k.

Overall massage: 7/10.

AliBaba30
11-16-18, 15:41
FR #2.

Sh spa (name of actress kundra).

Got this spa name and no frm JD. It is at MV nagar. Was guided to location. On visit name on board was different. Negotiated counter to 1.2 k from 1.8 k.

Only one NE therapist was available. Was said three new joining in couple of days. Room assigned. Changed to dispo. Therapist Poo. Enters. Had some chit chat. She said she is here for just 2-3 days as all therapist left. She works in some other spa. Massage was good. After massage asked for extras. She said only HJ on offer no TL. Wasn't interested. Had shower and left.

Massage: 8/10.

Therapist: 8/10.

Ambience 7/10.

Overall 8/10.

RohanMehta619
11-30-18, 09:38
Hey guys,

Travelling to Udaipur for this weekend, anyone has any contacts / leads / MPs in this city? Tried locanto but couldn't find anything other than few obvious scams. Veterans please help, MPs / Bars / contacts, anything helps. Willing to share my contacts in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Delhi.

Thanks.

Cobain098
12-01-18, 23:48
Just by writing rules of mongering, I find few friends getting confused, So I am trying to put them together again.

A While dealing a SP -.

1. Be polite while asking for the service, they do know they are pimps but do not accept themselves, so asking them Koyi raand hey kya (do you have any WG to FK) would always sound uninviting and may call for a ditch to you, they know most of the time you cannot catch them (they think, LOL).

2. Select the chick as per your bigger head, there would never be any assurance of service, even if SP assures or even the chick. Service and report varies from person to person. Even Beauty of lady too..Thanks a lot for such a detailed post. Thinking of venturing into mongering.

The guidelines you have given will certainly help me to "remain safe, have fun, stay healthy.

Cheers!

Bond Bond
12-02-18, 15:14
Hello All,

Like many others am visiting Jaipur and have read gee pages. All fellow mongers have been complaining of it being a dry place. I dunno if it's true. Let's see. Calling all fellow pals to share some leads if possible.

Ciao.

Tomasb
12-02-18, 15:37
Hello All,

Like many others am visiting Jaipur and have read gee pages. All fellow mongers have been complaining of it being a dry place. I dunno if it's true. Let's see. Calling all fellow pals to share some leads if possible.

Ciao.That certainly appears to be the case. I will be in Bangkok this winter and plan a week trip to Jaipur and Agra and considering taking a Thai girl with me as company since it appears to be a veritable desert for girls in Jaipur.

CrazyBooz88
12-02-18, 15:40
Hey guys,

Travelling to Udaipur for this weekend, anyone has any contacts / leads / MPs in this city? Tried locanto but couldn't find anything other than few obvious scams. Veterans please help, MPs / Bars / contacts, anything helps. Willing to share my contacts in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Delhi.

Thanks.It is a very small city. Better to take someone from Delhi. Very few spa's without any extras with exorbitant amounts targetting foreigners existing there! Definitely not mongering friendly.

Good luck.

AxlRoses21
12-05-18, 12:00
Hi fellow monger,

Jaipur is dry. But not if you know where to look. Relatively decent place found near Fortis. Will PM the digits of MP. Cost 4 k to 6 k. Can be bargained with.

This was Octobers haul.

Hello All,

Ciao.

AxlRoses21
12-05-18, 12:08
Hi Keshusinghp,

I'm yet to find a reliable contact via Locanto. I have a MP but he comes up dry more often than not. Would share digits of your MP please. I'm a newbie and just activated the PM.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Many providers are there. I have tried once in Jaipur via Locanto. You can give a try too.

Jpsoct
12-09-18, 09:19
Hi Seniors member,

I am from the Bangalore forum and will be travelling to Jaipur on 13 for a day or two. Requesting all the seniors to share some information on SP with good chicks. Will revert if any help needed in Bangalore.

TIA.

Jpsoct.

Rakesh A
12-11-18, 13:14
Hi fellow monger,

Jaipur is dry. But not if you know where to look. Relatively decent place found near Fortis. Will PM the digits of MP. Cost 4 k to 6 k. Can be bargained with.

This was Octobers haul.The one in the red saree is from Bangalore and happens to be a known personality.

Are you sure its genuine?

YoursDeepus
12-13-18, 11:13
Hi friends,

Jaipur is a beautiful city inhabited by beautiful people. Please share some gems. If you can share a beer together, even better.

I am a senior member with some reports in Delhi and Mumbai Forums.

Cheers.

AxlRoses21
12-14-18, 11:48
The one in the red saree is from Bangalore and happens to be a known personality.

Are you sure its genuine?Hey Rakesh,

I did not personally verify the red saree one, but have availed of his services about 3 or 4 times. The birds change every week / fortnight. Not very VFMbut but considering Jaipur is very very dry, you tend to make the best of it. He is the only genuine DP that know of in Jaipur. If seniors can guide me to a few better SPs that'd make my day.

YoJohnny
12-14-18, 12:45
Hello Seniors,

Visiting for few days in Jodhpur. If anyone has a reliable contact here, let me know. I can reciprocate with any help required in Hyderabad.

Thanks.

YoJohnny.

AliBaba30
01-06-19, 10:38
This spa is in a hotel near ban I park. App coupon available but asked to pay directly at spa in cash same price.

Only two NE therapist available. Changed to dispo. Slim NE enters. Massage was good. No hints at all about extras.

Massage done. Asked about anything more but got rejected straight away.

Overall decent massage.

Damage: 900 coupon price.

Massage: 7/10.

AManHasNoName
01-06-19, 10:52
Hi fellow monger,

By reading some post about Jaipur it seems, it is a dry place. Hence I prefer to book a hotel with massage facility. In bookingdotcom it was mentioned that, they provide full body massage. Is there any chance that I can get FS here? What will be the damage?

SneakyNsa
01-07-19, 11:43
Hey fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Jaipur tomorrow for a week and would love to get some digits of indies in Jaipur. I can reciprocate by helping in Delhi NCR.

Happy mongering. Cheers.

HardToFind
01-09-19, 07:24
Was visiting Jaipur for couple of days for business visit. Got to know about a SP and reached out for new year eve celebration. Check in into a 5 star near rly stn and informed me of a Russian availability Miss N.

Awesome experience of shower, bath tub, CBJ and total GFE.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 fit.

Boob: 7/10 small.

Pussy: 8/10 clean.

Damage: 20 k.

Unfuck
01-09-19, 19:26
Hey everyone,

I need you help. I am visiting Udaipur soon and wan to know what the scene there is like. Could someone please share some contacts on PM? Would really appreciate it.

I'm willing to share my contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

AbhiGupta7
01-10-19, 09:58
Looks great.

Can you please share SP digits.

Thanks in advance.

Was visiting Jaipur for couple of days for business visit. Got to know about a SP and reached out for new year eve celebration. Check in into a 5 star near rly stn and informed me of a Russian availability Miss N.

Damage: 20 k.

MariyaJaipur
02-06-19, 13:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Vishvas
02-15-19, 20:10
Hello friends,

I'm visiting Jaipur in a couple of weeks. Want to try out the spa scene as I have very less time. Any more reviews about this spa behind apex mall? Or can anyone suggest a better place?

Thank you.

Wa visiting Jaipur for a couple of days, and tried this new spa behind Apex Mall. Its on top of a coffee shop. Fairly new setup. A month old. Was shown the choice of 2 NEs and one Odiya girl. Chose the Odiya one for larger boobs although frankly she is fat.

Did decent massage for good duration and then asked for bum massage. Was informed that this is part of extras. Negotiated for 2 k for B2B with HJ. Tits were decent but overall size a bit off putting. Anyway, sucked them good and went for a good HJ..

Eldo5
02-27-19, 02:31
Hello friends,

I'm visiting Jaipur in a couple of weeks. Want to try out the spa scene as I have very less time. Any more reviews about this spa behind apex mall? Or can anyone suggest a better place?

Thank you.There is this Spa in Chitrakoot near the stadium. They do not offer services upfront (need to talk), but the staff is good. I will share a report soon.

Eldo5
02-28-19, 04:31
OK so here are my adventures in Jaipur. I will be sharing and updating more overtime.

Spa 1.

It is located near the Stadium, in the building of a Forex agent.

Went there with not so high hopes, as the forum is full of dry reports.

Can't choose girls or extras. But bargained to 1000 for a massage at counter.

In comes the girl, a bit chubby but was cute. Didn't show any signs still I popped the question about extras, was declined instantly!

Still we exchanged numbers.

Damage: 1000.

Spa 2.

This is also near the stadium.

Went to the counter and bargained the massage down to 1000 (again).

In came a slim petite lady (was around 30). She gave a superb massage but said no to extras.

Interestingly as I was going out there was a fight going on between the spa owner and one of his stock suppliers.

So I resolved the issue and later had a good chat with the Spa owner.

Just to learn that extras are on offer in the adjacent building of his!

Viola!

Damage: 1000.

WIR: Yes, now to the new building.

Will update when I visit this guy again.

JitenS
03-05-19, 13:25

Damage: 20 k.Hi,

Can you please share SP details in PM? Thanks.

Eldo5
03-06-19, 03:29
So yesterday I went to this spa near A Circle in a shopping complex.

Guy on the counter quoted 1000 for a basic massage, but I bargained it down to 700. Didn't ask for extras at the counter.

In came a NI (said she is a local Jaipur girl), gave a pathetic massage no skills at all. I asked her about extras for which she said only HJ is available for 500.

I asked for BBJ or CBJ but was declined.

When she was giving the HJ I tried to grab her but she pushed away. Such a turn-off.

The girl herself was not very attractive, had a be cup size and was very petite. If any one into petite chicks, you can try her out.

Overall a poor experience.

Damage: 1300.

Girl: 6/10.

JitenS
03-11-19, 05:29
Hi fellas,

So I'm in Jaipur & planning to book a room for you know what. Is oyo (couple friendly) a safe option or do I have to book some five star room? Also if you have any indie / SP contacts please PM me. I can give some Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad / Bangalore contacts in return.

JitenS
03-11-19, 08:49
Hi guys,

Visiting Jaipur soon. Planning to book a room there for Outcall. Is Oyo hotel (the one listed as couple friendly) safe, or do I have to book something five-star?

Also, if you have any indie / SP contacts from Jaipur, please PM me. I can give Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad / Bangalore contacts in return.

Thanks.

Eldo5
03-14-19, 02:48
Hi bro,

Couple friendly oyo are fine. They are safe, but if you are looking for something really good and safe you can try properties near Bani Park (have stayed in Ramada for a Million times and had no issues at all).

Hi guys,

Visiting Jaipur soon. Planning to book a room there for Outcall. Is Oyo hotel (the one listed as couple friendly) safe, or do I have to book something five-star?

Also, if you have any indie / SP contacts from Jaipur, please PM me. I can give Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad / Bangalore contacts in return.

Thanks.

Jaipur
03-16-19, 17:08
Hi guys!

Visiting Jaipur tomorrow. Have been buried with work and need some good quality action. Wondering if you guys could suggest me good and safe massage parlors in Jaipur where I can get some good time.

Hoping help from my people here.

Jaipur
03-16-19, 17:21
Can you please share the details of the MP. In need of some quality time, have been buried with work.

Hi fellow monger,

This was Octobers haul.

JitenS
03-16-19, 19:23
Hi bro,

Couple friendly oyo are fine. They are safe, but if you are looking for something really good and safe you can try properties near Bani Park (have stayed in Ramada for a Million times and had no issues at all).Thanks bro. That's very helpful.

Kar2692
03-25-19, 10:24
Guys I am a senior from Delhi will be in Jaipur today for work and contacts please PM looking for an on-call at my hotel. Any help will be appreciated and can help in Delhi.

Dbdlhi
03-31-19, 12:59
Returned to the country after years, visiting Jaipur for some function, and thought of giving a go to the scene here.

Went to the and spa near hotel milestone in be park Jaipur, prior to this called the reception lady was polite an assured about the cooperative staff.

In the room, was told to wear the disposables, enters a NE, starts with extra oily massage on upper back.

Moves down to the legs tickling and giving more that enough signs, but some part of me just wanted this tease to go on a little longer, but this girl keeps on trying.

When finally she doesn't hears from me she pulls down the disposable and gives an awesome bum massage for almost 10 minutes and I finally pop the question.

Turns out nothing more than HJ, so I bit the bullet.

Was and okay session, can't complain, total damage 1 k for massage 1 k for HJ.

Jaipur
04-01-19, 07:55
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

KewlestGuy007
04-05-19, 11:01
I'm an active member of Delhi group and can help with MP scene, I need help with information about trusted SPs and Indies in Jaipur.

I plan to book oyo couple friendly room and also need help in identifying best location for the oyo so that I can monger more and travel less.

SX Lover
04-23-19, 18:05
Does anyone has any info for swingers group in Jaipur. We would like to join / participate.

Thanks.

Irra1269
05-01-19, 19:41
Hi,

Will be in Jaipur, looking for some Pink MILF.

TIA.

Irra.

IAndYou
05-15-19, 03:01
Reaching Jaipur on Thursday evening for 2 days. Used to enjoy lots of aunty in the past. Now coming after 3 years. Can anyone help me with some MILF contacts. Any good spa with extras will also do.

CucumberGuy
06-02-19, 08:14
Hi, I m from Delhi and staying in jaipur for a night, please help with pointers.

Would be happy to reciprocate in Delhi.

JaipurJoyride
06-05-19, 12:25
I have heard and read a lot of bad experiences of people being conned by Locanto.

Can someone pass along contact information of trusted hookers from Jaipur?

Thanks pals.

RRockstar2018
06-08-19, 21:11
For the first time I am seeing adds in the form posts. Never knew that this is allowed. It will become a junk yard very soon. Just my thoughts. Might be I am wrong.

For Independent and High Profile Jaipur Escorts Services meet Sonam Sharma. We will give you 100% satisfaction and pleasure at affordable rate in your location. We have a great collection of high profile escorts services in Jaipur available 24 hours. Come to the right place to hire most beautiful and affordable Jaipur escorts and enjoy unlimited.

Darshansinha22
06-10-19, 11:54

Overall satisfied.

Damage 4 k.

Thanks.

JL.Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am going to visit Jaipur this weekend for 3 days. Can you share share numbers of some trustworthy SPs or some independent indie.

Bunny123
06-23-19, 07:02
Hi guys,

I would be visiting Jaipur for 15 days next month, would be glad if any 1 send me the pointers of indies, SP's and MP's.

I can share Bangalore contact.

Thanks in advance.

M Jack
07-20-19, 19:16
Hi guys,

I am a member of Pune. I am visiting Jaipur in 2nd week of August. Please help me with cute girls or high profile only. I will reciprocate when you are in Pune for sure.

Thanks.

M Jack.

AliBaba30
08-06-19, 08:13
Have been to Jaipur couple of times in couple months in may / June. As couldn't find any ref for SP or MP, and don't want to try loc so checked JD.

Called few of them and visited one near go pal pur. Place looked OK type.

Bargained counter to 1 k frm 1500 then, counter guy asked for special needed pay here. Bargained.

For B2B to 2500 including massage. Avg looking girl walks in.

Massage was name sake just rubbing. Started B2B in 15-20 minutes, not much interest shown in it too.

Did some bo rubbing on front, no licking allowed. Does HJ, cum. Had shower and left.

Shower doesn't have shampoo or shower gel just small medi mix soap. Total waste of time.

Overall rating 4/10.

Doesn't recommend it too. Spa doesn't have name board or anything as such.

Do not PM me as don't have no now. Deleted no.

AliBaba30
08-06-19, 09:17
Post last encounter in next visit decided to try some other spa.

This time opted for a spa near scheme see, Nb coupon available for 899 45 min massage.

It is in basement of famous resort with fruit name.

In comes ne K. Massage was available avg. Looks avg. During massage has some chit chat and finally asked for any other service.

Said HJ / TL available. No B2B or FS. Quoted 2 k for HJ / TL. Said no, took shower and left. Looks good place for massage.

And possibility of B2B at least I guess. Will try next time with some other.

Overall 7/10 for massage.

WIR: will try some other and check if B2B / FS available.

Mohabha
08-31-19, 19:35
After shifting from Delhi which is mongering capital to Jaipur, which is like desert for mongering, finally hit one spa which given extras. Situated in new Aatish market the name is the Hindi name of north star. Staff is Indian and some of them are desi stuff but offer B2B, HJ, full access. However till now, no FS. Place is nice and hygienic. They do not have any latches on the door but everything goes. The massage is only for name sake and the therapist quickly comes to the point. I am still trying to figure out the rates in hit and trial as the forum does not have any reference for the same. But B2B with full access ranges between 2.5 k to 3 k. Do not expect Delhi stuff and you will not be disappointed.

The place is worth a try. Do share your experience.

Eldo5
09-23-19, 13:51
So found this sloppy MP in V Nagar.

OK, so the show is run by a therapist herself, huge assets and great attitude. But unfortunately she asked one of her new local girls to get to the deal with me (and I mistakenly agreed).

Did a pathetic massage, equally pathetic B2B. The therapist was actually just laying over me. That's all!

She gave a bad HJ in the end and left Johnny upset.

Overall a poor experience would give a 2/10.

Damage 2500.

WIR: only if miss why will do the honour of performing B2B.

Connoisseur10
09-25-19, 08:07
Hi Eldo5,

Can you give some more info of this spa?

Thanks.

OK, so the show is run by a therapist herself, huge assets and great attitude. But unfortunately she asked one of her new local girls to get to the deal with me (and I mistakenly agreed).

Did a pathetic massage, equally pathetic B2B. The therapist was actually just laying over me. That's all!

Eldo5
10-21-19, 11:33
So now I have slowed down my spa ventures as few raids were in news recently.

Still took my chances and went to this new spa in MN.

FS and B2B were not on offer, but HJ was.

Took the plan, in came a cute NE bird. Said she was from Nagaland.

Not so great pressure massage, but boy she had so soft and smooth hands!

Had great attitude to please the customer, jhonny was awake as soon as she touched it.

OK so deed ended with me playing with her and she kissing Johnny a good bye.

Took her number as she was available for out call.

Damage: 1000 + 500.

Rate: 8/10.

WIR: not to the spa but to the bird.

Eldo5
11-06-19, 03:38
OK,

So went for this MP again to try out the reception.

This time I bargained hard to convince her on a flat amount of Rs 2000 Inc B2B and licking.

God her assets! Milky lemons. Got to know she is from Mumbai, divorced and has a kid.

Overall a decent experience because the massage was really poor.

WIR: no.

Damage: 2000.

She gave a bad HJ in the end and left Johnny upset.

Overall a poor experience would give a 2/10.

Damage 2500.

WIR: only if miss why will do the honour of performing B2B.

Laziaf7
11-17-19, 15:44
Hi friends,

Joined sometime back here on ISG not very active though if some senior members have contacts for Outcall in the city would be really helpful.

I know Jaipur is dry but there are many ads on Skokka of jaipur although they look fake (I think there's must be some hope still) .

Thanks in advance guys.

BeekayBig
12-02-19, 07:22
Hello brothers,

I am from blore and in Jaipur for a while, was wondering if there is any action happening in Jaipur as the thread looks more or less dead.

It would be great if you could help me out with some MP's here in Jaipur where I can get extras, also please do tell me how much is the counter charge and what are the charges for extras here. I can reciprocate with blore contacts.

Thanks.

Eldo5
12-05-19, 20:09
Hi man,

In Jaipur, scene is a bit off right now.

General charges are 800-1000 counter, 1 k-2 k for B2B.

Most of the spas in Malviya Nagar and Vaishali are no more offering extras to new customers.

I had a few contacts who have either closed their MP and are either working at some other MP or have gone to their native lands for the time being.

Hello brothers,

I am from blore and in Jaipur for a while, was wondering if there is any action happening in Jaipur as the thread looks more or less dead.

It would be great if you could help me out with some MP's here in Jaipur where I can get extras, also please do tell me how much is the counter charge and what are the charges for extras here. I can reciprocate with blore contacts.

Thanks.

RajfrLuv
12-08-19, 09:35
Bros.

Will be in your pink city. Planning to book sarovar premier. Please advise if it is friendly to stay.

Thanks.

Candid8668
01-05-20, 13:31
Was in Jaipur for few days, tried to find some contacts but no luck. Tried few spa's in Bani park area, sad endings. Seems Jaipur is completely off the game.

Eldo5
01-12-20, 07:45
Bros.

Will be in your pink city. Planning to book sarovar premier. Please advise if it is friendly to stay.

Thanks.Yes, I guess this is on Tonk road.

Eldo5
01-12-20, 08:04
Since LE action has increased in the pink city most of the spas are reluctant to offer services upfront.

One of my contracts was running a spa at a dingy place, even they shut it down for few months sighting the LE activities.

So anyways, I asked this contact of mine to guide me to another spa. He guided me to a relatively new spa on Tonk Road behind a popular education center.

Unfortunately there was only one girl available and was extremely reluctant for extras. But when I gave the reference of my contact she quoted 3 k for FS. I didn't bargain because of the draught of spas in Jaipur.

The girl was quite dusky, slim and had perfect ass. She claimed to be from a village near Sri Ganganagar her accent approved that.

So, after a sloppy massage she started the deed. She made me undress her, was quite chirpy and would be in her early 20's. Had a really tight and fresh hole, could feel that she is really new to this because she was apparently dripping when I removed her undies.

Anyways the deed ended with a happy Jhonny.

Total damage.

3 k +1 k for counter.

Rating 7/10.

Eldo5
01-27-20, 20:31
This sub forum looks dead.

It's the time of the year when we have lots of tourism in the city. Yet, no reports!

Anyways, I'll continue with my adventures.

Visited "happy" spa in V Nagar. It's over a sweet shop.

Met Mr N, the owner / manager (as claimed).

I often ask who is the owner, because if the owner is around I can do hard bargaining for packages!

Anyways, counter charges were 900 and the owner was selling me a 5 massage deal at 4000. Told him that I would decide after service.

He sent a cute looking NE chick. Short height and had really long hair.

She started if with an overwhelming massage, started chit chat about my experience. After 20-25 minutes I asked her about extras.

She said that they don't do it here, but eventually agreed for HJ for 500.

I asked her to remove her top while giving HJ, which she agreed. Had really mushy and tender oos, must say!

Overall a satisfactory Jhonny.

Rate: 6/10.

WIR: no.

AliBaba30
01-30-20, 08:26
Searched for few SPA near 5 wati circle.

Enquired address on phone.

It is abv famous ethic wear brand outlet.

Only locals available. In comes local Z. Massage was avg. Looks avg. During massage she was on phone most of time.

After massage asked for extras. Said HJ or B2B available. Quoted 3 k for B2B. Negotiated to 1500.

Just topless and no bottoms removed. Hurried service. Finally does HJ and cum.

Had shower and left.

Very dingy place.

Overall 3/10 for massage.

Service; 4/10.

WIR: never. Dirty place, no clean towels, no shower gel for bath.

Eldo5
02-01-20, 03:48
This is one of the turn-off in Jaipur, the girls mostly do a mere topless formality in name of B2B. Would just sit over and work ask us to do what we wish.

Out of the last 10 spa visits I have made, I have had a pure B2 B bliss only twice, which is quite saddening.

Searched for few SPA near 5 wati circle.

Enquired address on phone.

It is abv famous ethic wear brand outlet.

Only locals available. In comes local Z. Massage was avg. Looks avg. During massage she was on phone most of time.

After massage asked for extras. Said HJ or B2B available. Quoted 3 k for B2B. Negotiated to 1500.

Just topless and no bottoms removed. Hurried service. Finally does HJ and cum.

Had shower and left..

DaarkHorse
02-07-20, 15:08
Since LE action has increased in the pink city most of the spas are reluctant to offer services upfront.

One of my contracts was running a spa at a dingy place, even they shut it down for few months sighting the LE activities.

So anyways, I asked this contact of mine to guide me to another spa. He guided me to a relatively new spa on Tonk Road behind a popular education center.

Unfortunately there was only one girl available and was extremely reluctant for extras. But when I gave the reference of my contact she quoted 3 k for FS. I didn't bargain because of the draught of spas in Jaipur.

The girl was quite dusky, slim and had perfect ass. She claimed to be from a village near Sri Ganganagar her accent approved that.

So, after a sloppy massage she started the deed. She made me undress her, was quite chirpy and would be in her early 20's. Had a really tight and fresh hole, could feel that she is really new to this because she was apparently dripping when I removed her undies. .Thanks Eldo5 for giving hope in desert.

Is this love-come (Hindi) spa?

Can you share girl name?

Any other VFM MP / Indie details for FS / B2B also welcomed.

Eldo5
02-08-20, 01:15
The name of the spa stars with T. Just near the redlight that turns towards gopalpura bypass.

Thanks Eldo5 for giving hope in desert.

Is this love-come (Hindi) spa?

Can you share girl name?

Any other VFM MP / Indie details for FS / B2B also welcomed.

Dieass
02-25-20, 06:32
Was in Jaipur for couple of days but looking at the forum not much activity so didn't reach out.

Decided to try my luck. Googled and found a spa in Tonk road. Called up the guy and fixed an appointment.

The manager / owner was an old guy. After escorting to the room asked what kind of girl you need, first indication of action.

In came a NE Miss K, massage was not bad but not much indication also. After some sweet talk she asked to turn over and popped the question.

HJ+TA+Bum massage. Bum massage was okay, no crack or hole, HJ was mechanical. Boobs are small but firm.

Damages 1.5 + 1 K.

WIR: Maybe. On way out saw some big boobed ladies.

Anyone needing the specific details of the spa, PM me. Nothing expected in return.

Killer 007
02-29-20, 08:14
Came back to Jaipur after long time. Any pointers of this spa in V nagar?

This sub forum looks dead.

It's the time of the year when we have lots of tourism in the city. Yet, no reports!

Anyways, I'll continue with my adventures.

Visited "happy" spa in V Nagar. It's over a sweet shop.

Met Mr N, the owner / manager (as claimed).

I often ask who is the owner, because if the owner is around I can do hard bargaining for packages!

Anyways, counter charges were 900 and the owner was selling me a 5 massage deal at 4000. Told him that I would decide after service..

SuchMin
06-09-20, 06:40
Just wondering if things are back to normal here in Jaipur. Started getting lot of messages. But still confused whether to go for it. Or wait for some time. What's your opinion folks?

Earlier enjoyed lot of places in Jaipur. Let's see how things move post pandemic.

SafeOmk
07-18-20, 03:45
Hello everyone,

This Jaipur page is very dry. Lets add a few colors and make this bright.

Fellow mongers squeeze into your memory and dig out some experiences for Jaipur.

To start something juicy I am attaching a pic of a girl from SA, who claims to be seeking.

Please reply if you have met her before.

SpanksYourAss
07-20-20, 08:18
I went to this spa on Toni road a few days back, went there to get a nice massage, when I went in the room, the manager asked if I wanted a B2B massage or normal one. The selection of girls is nice, they had 5 girls staff there. I choose the one suggested by the manager, she was good, wasn't interested in much of talking or getting to know her due to the virus, I kept my mask on all the time. The room was good, spacious, has a little glass window but can rarely see much. Had a good nice massage and a good B2B massage, overall nice experience.

Charges-: 1000 on counter and 2000 inside, for B2B+ handjob.

DaarkHorse
07-26-20, 20:19
Can you share more pointers for spa.

I went to this spa on Toni road a few days back, went there to get a nice massage, when I went in the room, the manager asked if I wanted a B2B massage or normal one. The selection of girls is nice, they had 5 girls staff there. I choose the one suggested by the manager, she was good, wasn't interested in much of talking or getting to know her due to the virus, I kept my mask on all the time. The room was good, spacious, has a little glass window but can rarely see much. Had a good nice massage and a good B2B massage, overall nice experience.

Charges-: 1000 on counter and 2000 inside, for B2B+ handjob.

SpanksYourAss
07-27-20, 12:23
Can you share more pointers for spa.It's in a mall on the first floor, the name of the mall starts with "k" and the name of spa starts with "s" there's a spa just behind the mall as well and that spa provides services as well, the name of this spa starts with "L" and is on the second floor, just above a sheesha lounge.

Eldo5
08-02-20, 03:43
Just wondering if things are back to normal here in Jaipur. Started getting lot of messages. But still confused whether to go for it. Or wait for some time. What's your opinion folks?

Earlier enjoyed lot of places in Jaipur. Let's see how things move post pandemic.Well, I would suggest you to wait for some more time bro. Let the things settle down first, there is no point going to a MP and bringing home the virus.

SpanksYourAss
08-03-20, 20:29
I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post.

Indiaboy678
08-06-20, 07:41
So this basically my first FR on this forum and so will keep it straight and to the point.

I went to this spa and had an awesome session with this beautiful girl (N). Decent charges and awesome session. I would definitely recommend her.

SpanksYourAss
08-07-20, 17:32
So this basically my first FR on this forum and so will keep it straight and to the point.

I went to this spa and had an awesome session with this beautiful girl (N). Decent charges and awesome session. I would definitely recommend her.Can you tell more details? About the services offered, charges, line up?

Indiaboy678
08-14-20, 10:40
Can you tell more details? About the services offered, charges, line up?B2B 3 k and for rest it depends Hi service is awesome.

DaarkHorse
09-12-20, 18:46
I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post.Can you share modus operandi of Couple scene and approach to ascertain genuineness.

Have you or any other ISG member scored Indi / FB chick in Jaipur, then please share FR and contacts as no FR on these girls in Jaipur thread.

Can directly send me msg also.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

MrMime
11-05-20, 07:43
I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post.Hey there,

I have an intense threesome fantasy hence would be great if you share any genuine contacts.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

DallasMeme
12-05-20, 23:50
I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post.What will be the charges and can you help me with their digits?

HootingStar289
12-09-20, 11:06
Greetings monger,

I am a guy fairly new to mongering scene, earlier I have visited few MPs but never got around to doing much, then relationship happened but we never did anything for few years. Basically I am free to mingle and get my v card punched. But COVID has made scene trickier (few members from my friend's family have passed away), and I am stuck in Bikaner. Would be really grateful to if a sensible senior could help me provide a valuable contact from here. Since I am new I can't really reciprocate with many contacts but I can see what I can do. Thanks.

Mohabha
01-04-21, 16:10
I somehow chanced at a spa called laal gulaab (in English) thai spa in mansarovar near patel marg and thought of trying out my luck. It was quite empty when I entered. I was the only person there apart from the staff. The counter charges were 1 K for 1 hour. I requested for choice of girl and they obliged. I selected a slim but wheatish girl hoping for a nice experience but it was disaster from start. She had no massage skills but was quite talkative. Age must have been about 25 years. Once she opened up during talk, she immediately offered extra. I asked for menu and everything was available. I was not wanting it but I thought of why not try it. So I opted for FS and she demanded 2.5 K. I had taken the cover with me already. She disrobed and it was not a pretty sight. First time in my life I understood what is meant by sagging boobs. You just cannot make it out while clothed. No passion or involvement in the act. I had a hard time getting hard. Body was quite unkempt and she had Bush down under.

I somehow managed to get the cover on and seated on top me she entered. No kiss, no touch, just monotonous act. I had read many reports where people talk about loose kitty but this was really the first time I understood what that meant. On such a slender frame it was like a big gaping tunnel where nothing could be felt. So, either she was very much used or she had given birth. In either case, it was a disaster experience. Even holding her tight was not possible as she was very rigid and frigid.

I had chosen extra time deliberately hoping I would last longer but I do not know whether it was her weight on my shaft or the overall desire to get out of the place, surprisingly I came quite quickly. She immediately jumped and took the rubber and the packet and flushed it down the toilet.

One good thing was that they had nice heater in the room which helped avoid the cold. But She was the worst MP girl I had sex with. In fact, after the act, I was in a daze as to what happened. She was just very normal and wanted to quickly get over with.

The other girl whom I had rejected now suddenly seemed a very attractive choice and I really hated not choosing her earlier.

Anyways, everything is a learning experience.

Euphoric
01-09-21, 12:52
Interesting concept, would be great to know more about it

I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post..

JimDiscreet01
02-08-21, 12:26
In Jaipur any leads independent or couples will be appreciated can help in Delhi.

Thanks,

Jim.

Eldo5
02-14-21, 07:31
Finally old MP got opened up. Went in with some new staff.

Service as usual but have increased the prices.

Counter 1 k.

FS 1. 5 k.

WIR. For newer girls.

MukulSingh
02-16-21, 04:17
Finally old MP got opened up. Went in with some new staff.

Service as usual but have increased the prices.

Counter 1 k.

FS 1. 5 k.

WIR. For newer girls.Hi bro,

Can you please share where this MP is.

SpanksYourAss
02-18-21, 11:04
Can you share modus operandi of Couple scene and approach to ascertain genuineness.

Have you or any other ISG member scored Indi / FB chick in Jaipur, then please share FR and contacts as no FR on these girls in Jaipur thread.

Can directly send me msg also.Well, I'm not a senior member or have I subscribed the forum. But I'll try to help in any way I can. In Jaipur there are a lot of couples who are on fb and other social media apps. But I think fb has better reach. You could just go on fb and search for "couples in Jaipur" or "couple swapping" and I'm sure you'll find plenty of accounts. But don't just jump on anyone you find, search and give it some time, some are scammers so it's better to wait and see if people post reviews on their page or if they have new pics being uploaded. The general stuff really helps, the couples usually ask from 8 k-15/20 k depending on their looks. I've paid way low and way more depending on the looks. Hope that helps. My PMs aren't active so I can't share their contacts or IDs but do let me know if you're not able to find them, maybe if I'm able to find a way out to give proper IDs, I'll share them next time.

SpanksYourAss
02-18-21, 11:10
I have posted a review on how the things work and how can you start, I do feel that it's easier to just meet couples with good reviews, I've met a few. Some were travelling, some were from Jaipur itself. The prices differs according to their looks, if they provide a place or not and how they treat you. So, don't just pay them whatever they quote. The going rate for 2 session is 8-12 k so beware and don't pay much. I have joined a club that helps me score good contacts as well, the guy has a huge bank of contacts from different areas of Jaipur. So, that has helped me a lot as well, plus when you meet couples and have a good contact with them, they start to open up and reduce their prices, they can also help you with other couples, you just have to know how to treat them.

Mayo45
03-06-21, 10:19
I would rather suggest visiting couples, you can't be certain that you'll be safe (corona wise) but at least the risk is less. That May be because of the prices they ask. They're quite high but then you can be sure of quite a few things that you couldn't be otherwise. I've met a few of them, they're genuine. That's a post for some other day. If you're interested in knowing how it works, let me know. I'll make a post.Hi bro,

Hope you are doing well. Am coming to Jaipur for work. Request you to share few genuine cpl coordinates. Please PM. Thanks.

VarunSingh
03-19-21, 09:25
Hello guys,

I hope you are doing well and sexually healthy.

I am visiting Jaipur for couples of week so I am finding any breakthrough.

Please inbox me any info about couples in Jaipur, it'll be so grateful of you.

Thank in advance.

May everyone gets happy ending!

Wizard1030
03-19-21, 18:11
Yo guys at Jaipur for a couple of weeks. Any pointers for spa. I shall be putting up near railway station.

TheRaven2016
03-22-21, 13:09
Hey folks,

Coming to Jaipur tomorrow.

Is KokaQueen escort service reliable? They are quoting 4 k for 1 hour company.

VarunSingh
03-23-21, 10:00
Hi bro,

Hope you are doing well. Am coming to Jaipur for work. Request you to share few genuine cpl coordinates. Please PM. Thanks.Please inbox me too, if you get to know any details about couples in Jaipur.

Thanks in advance.

Love Traveller
04-06-21, 09:24
Hey guys, looking to score some Greens's in Jaipur. Any contacts!! Or help! Need it tomorrow night!

Dilipbhandari
04-18-21, 12:19
Please share some genuine contact in the range of 2-4 k with good service of 1-2 hour. Looks may be average.

Dilipbhandari
04-18-21, 12:22
Please share some genuine contact in the range of 2-4 k with good service of 1-2 hour. Looks may be average.

Warcraft33
05-23-21, 12:36
Did you hire through the said agency? How was your experience?

Hey folks,

Is KokaQueen escort service reliable? They are quoting 4 k for 1 hour company.

AussieGaigin
05-23-21, 22:08
Please share some genuine contact in the range of 2-4 k with good service of 1-2 hour. Looks may be average.How do people contact you?

Wizard1030
06-04-21, 22:25
Is Jaipur dry?

Any one having leads of spa or indies. Can you please share.

Vineett
06-05-21, 02:27
Is Jaipur dry?

Any one having leads of spa or indies. Can you please share.Don't know about Spa scene but its very dry. One hardly finds indie here. I visited Jaipur long time ago and requested some members of Jaipur forum but had no luck. I was here in jaipur for about a month and tried befriending local girls for free fuck. Succeeded in making two one where I stayed and the other at work. The colleague was getting married few months later so never tried to cross the lines but had some luck with the other one. Didn't reach to a point to get the Puss but only managed to make out a few times like kissing touching cuddling.

Something better than nothing.

Wizard1030
07-03-21, 03:42
Any spa leads in Jaipur or SP or couple leads are appreciated.

HootingStar289
07-03-21, 09:51
Hello fellow mongers.

I got my subscription activated some time back, I am fairly new here and have mongered (going to spas) only 3-4 times before. Would love if I can get some contacts (plan on moving their soon) and some advice on how to befriend local ladies for fun. I am new here but am eager to reciprocate with whatever little I got. Thanks!

Gussy
07-11-21, 12:09
I was here for a couple of days and since had free time and not visited.

Spa for a long time (Delhi spas closed) wanted to try Jaipur.

I hadn't very high hopes for extras as Jaipur seems a dry place.

So googled and booked a place with name of holy river.

The place seemed hygienic.

But the small window on the room door seemed creepy.

The massage was good and professional.

Didn't talk at all. So no talk of extra came up. Being not aware how things are in Jaipur I too refrained from asking.

Visited the same spa a day after and this time in the end took the courage to ask. Was offered only HJ for 500.

The girl seemed more worried tham me and spoke in whispers.

Nothing much to write just that the HJ was done hidden under the towel. LOL.

So yes. Things not very bright in Jp.

Counter charges 1.2 k.

Theodoree
07-25-21, 12:05
As the title suggests, looking for contacts in Jaipur.

Wizard1030
07-25-21, 17:46
As I have tried for long, but didn't get any leads in Jaipur and hence I am. Truing to get some Afros / Thai / indes from Delhi to Jaipur.

Need suggestion on GF friendly hotels. Don't want any shady locations.

Any suggestions guys.

WhiteDaddy
08-06-21, 20:48
Hi,

This is my first time on this forum and I am looking to avail some over-the-top services in Jaipur.

Any leads would be helpful. Kindly DM.

Apologies if this is not the proper protocol.

TIA.

AussieGaigin
08-07-21, 01:11
Hi,

This is my first time on this forum and I am looking to avail some over-the-top services in Jaipur.

TIA.Have you read the instructions at the top of the page?

WhiteDaddy
08-07-21, 05:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Wizard1030
08-18-21, 02:02
Hi,

TIA.Go to any spa and ask for a NE therapist. Play it cool till the last 15-20 minutes and ask for extras your may get a HJ with TL. For 1 k.

That's the most you can get in Jaipur I guess.

Regards.

Wiz.

VarunSingh
08-28-21, 08:49
Hi, I have been going to different spas here in rajapark, so I am sharing few experiences of mine.

There is one spa somewhere near the lbs college (some crystal stuff). This spa is on average side, don't expect any professional massage there. 1 k would be counter charges and birds are kinda average there. They will straight away offer you extra services. Don't get into trap. They will offer sandwich and damage could go as higher 5 k. P.S. One birds go greek there.

There another hotel spa, near exotic mart, kind of safe. Manager is kind person and once he had your no. Will be calling you for lifetime. Have some NE and Jaipur birds, some goes full, some only b2 b. Fixed damage 2700 for b2 b.

There is another spa for lazy lovers, in front of wine shop. NE birds there, very few options. Things are straight here. Counter charge 1 k and 500 for HJ. Nothing to extrapolate. Sushi has professional massage but otherwise she is deadfish. Other ones are not proficient at massage at all.

Just nearby this spa, there exists one more call them elite people. But I found opposite. I have visited once and returned w / o services. They don't return money.

There is more spa near reliance fresh, spa in papers only in spirit. 3 k damage for full service, NE and Jaipur birds. Don't expect any massage there.

Hope it will help you out finding your spiritual happiness.

P.S. Please excuse me if I have broken any rule, and correct me so I can write a better report next time.

Thank you.

MukulSingh
08-30-21, 07:49
Hi, I have been going to different spas here in rajapark, so I am sharing few experiences of mine.

There is one spa somewhere near the lbs college (some crystal stuff). This spa is on average side, don't expect any professional massage there. 1 k would be counter charges and birds are kinda average there. They will straight away offer you extra services. Don't get into trap. They will offer sandwich and damage could go as higher 5 k. P.S. One birds go greek there.

There another hotel spa, near exotic mart, kind of safe. Manager is kind person and once he had your no. Will be calling you for lifetime. Have some NE and Jaipur birds, some goes full, some only b2 b. Fixed damage 2700 for b2 b.

There is another spa for lazy lovers, in front of wine shop. NE birds there, very few options. Things are straight here. Counter charge 1 k and 500 for HJ. Nothing to extrapolate. Sushi has professional massage but otherwise she is deadfish. Other ones are not proficient at massage at all.

Just nearby this spa, there exists one more call them elite people. But I found opposite. I have visited once and returned w / o services. They don't return money..Hi brother,

Does spa near reliance fresh provide FS now? I went ling back before Covid but at that time only B2B was available and staff was below average.

VarunSingh
09-09-21, 07:48
Hello community,

I hope everyone is sexually well and mongering well.

I have not got into touch with any good SP in Jaipur. This city seems dry.

If any brother have contact of any SP or direct contact of any bird, please help me out. I will reciprocate with spa scene in Jaipur.

Thanks a lot.

AussieGaigin
09-10-21, 07:07
Hi,

TIA.Perhaps you need to read the rules at the top of the page about DMs.

Sweety123
09-13-21, 08:10
Hey folks,

Is KokaQueen Ajmer escort service (https://www.sweetyescortservice.com/call-girls-escorts-service-ajmer.html) reliable? They are quoting 4 k for 1 hour company.I think sot.