PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Heisenberg96
10-29-21, 22:06
Can any good soul please help me with the contacts of forum's acclaimed Miss M, Miss V and Ammu / Nisha. From time to time reviews are popping up about them praising their service. For long I have been struggling to get their contacts, but no luck, all my messages failed to elicit a response, hence, posting here in hope that someone would help me.

Long back I got the contact of Miss P from Pethedine bro, big thanks to him. Since then I've been frequently visiting Miss P. Now I want to try other birds who are good with BJs and rimjobs.Hope someone could help me on this.

GfeDaty
10-29-21, 22:35
Guys,

Anyone tried south girl Emily from MR, if yes please PM me or reply, I tried 3 birds from TG SP 119, one good other fail, so looking for independent birds.If you're willing, can you share your experience with us. Thanks.

Opama
10-30-21, 13:57
Have scheduled a session with the fair inde bird.

Anyone has tried already and reviews?

DeSilvaChennai
10-30-21, 17:27

Anyone has tried already and reviews?Let us know how it went and how much were the Charges. Heard from one or two sources that she is quite good at what she does!!

Playboy2001
10-30-21, 17:31
What are the best ways to have some good time.

With my maid who seems to have some inclination, but can't do it at home with family around. Request seniors suggestions for some discreet joy with out spoiling either's name.

Of course extreme caution to be taken.

Mathanakumar
10-30-21, 19:18
+1.

Personally I haven't tried her, but after looking at the pic I backed away. She looked pretty bad, I wouldn't waste my money on her.

I think she is the forum famous HR, one brother had mentioned that she is an alcoholic and not in good shape now. Maybe other seniors can give more info about her.

All the best.

YouDontKnow
10-30-21, 20:17

With my maid who seems to have some inclination, but can't do it at home with family around. Request seniors suggestions for some discreet joy with out spoiling either's name.

Of course extreme caution to be taken.Jerk off. Just go and get your balls off in the bathroom or anywhere. And then just read your post once more, I think the post nut clarity should help.

LeakyJo
10-30-21, 20:27
Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with the girl attached, quoted 10 k for 2 shots. Got her on MR digits ending 459.

SaranMonger31
10-31-21, 05:41

Of course extreme caution to be taken.Be safe don't get trapped.

If you do then there is many chances you may face future consequences.

Take care.

Opama
10-31-21, 08:27
Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with the girl attached, quoted 10 k for 2 shots. Got her on MR digits ending 459.My SP also had shared this profile. Didn't try though.

Opama
10-31-21, 08:32
Fresh report from Nandanam.

Donation - $250.

Likes. Great GFE, including CIM and rimming.

Dislikes - 80% resemblance with pic (still a great MILF), belly.

Overall great experience and might repeat soon.

ChnMonger01
10-31-21, 08:46

Anyone has tried already and reviews?Good GFE. Tries to please you. Though bit aged maintains her structure. She will be too adamant on pricing. Bargain hard.

AchuashWin89
10-31-21, 08:47
Folks,

Travelling to Chennai tonight. Any pointers to decode the TG SP. Unfortunately no subscription yet.

ChnMonger01
10-31-21, 08:49
Can any good soul please help me with the contacts of forum's acclaimed Miss M, Miss V and Ammu / Nisha. From time to time reviews are popping up about them praising their service. For long I have been struggling to get their contacts, but no luck, all my messages failed to elicit a response, hence, posting here in hope that someone would help me.

Long back I got the contact of Miss P from Pethedine bro, big thanks to him. Since then I've been frequently visiting Miss P. Now I want to try other birds who are good with BJs and rimjobs.Miss V is active (MILF near CMBT). Good in service. Pricing around 4 k to 5 k. But I am not sure if other girls you mentioned are active.

Member #4756
11-01-21, 06:28
Fresh report from Nandanam.

Donation - $250.

Likes. Great GFE, including CIM and rimming.

Dislikes - 80% resemblance with pic (still a great MILF), belly.

Overall great experience and might repeat soon.Is here profile available on MR?

RajVseVijay
11-01-21, 11:09

Of course extreme caution to be taken.Is she also open for sex or you are yet to talk to her regarding that.

Erdheena
11-01-21, 16:15
Joy with maid is like sex without protection.

With WG and not getting HIV and their chances are very minimal.

Better to stay away from such things.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

MickeyDuck1208
11-01-21, 16:23
I would advise. DO NOT do it.

It is best to monger with people who know very less about your personal details. Maids are the ones that know the most, making you easy target to being black mailed or worse later. It is not like there are no choices around, so give it a skip.

ZOrchid
11-01-21, 18:37
FR Pachai yemaarsee.

Had a huge KLPD in Trichy. Osm. Sis spa near bus stand. Please avoid.

So, I was just too horny and was craving for a BBBJ. I love a BBBJ much more than FS. Went in. Counter 2 k opted for 45 min. Gave a fake phone number, name and paid cash. Was led into room by a petite, chubby NE, M. You. Massage bed on the floor. Attached bathroom. Quite hygienic. Dispo on the mat.

Was undressing and trying to put on the joke of a dispo. At that moment, another south Indian girl entered, giggled and left. So, things were sure to be there. Wore it in a deliberately revealing way and lay down. The NE girl came, poked ensuously on my but crack and said, it was not covered well. I got up, removed it, talked to her fully naked with an erect dick, and put it back. She showed no reaction. The massage began. Just dry.

Cursory massage with teasing fingers on my butt crack and the base of the scrotum. Sure I liked it. I asked immediately about extras. She played innocent saying she does not understand what that means. I asked directly for b2 b and a blowjob. Refused blowjob and negotiated B2B for 2 k. Top removed. Lay on me with full breast contact. Wiggled with some dry humping. Allowed fingering. Licked my ears, neck and nipples. Then, interestingly, she lay with her back on my chest, while shagging me, with me fondling her soft boobies.

She whispered 3.5 k in total for FS. Convinced her for a BBBJ for the same. Average BBBJ, but the craving was satisfied. At climax, she jerked me off by hand. Released a load. Cleaned up. Dressed up and left, even before the 45 min as I had literally stole these minutes amidst a work related travel.

Damage: 2+3.5 K. Should have negotiated better.

Face: 5/10, figure: 5/10, boobs7/10, hygiene 9/10, skin 8/10.

Massage 5/10, attitude 7/10, BBBJ 7/10.

Repeat: may be not.

Opama
11-01-21, 18:47
Is here profile available on MR?I don't think so. Met her thro a SP.

MavericKing
11-01-21, 19:59
Hi bros,

Anyone here tried this Russian bird available with sp in Vadapalani.

IAndYou
11-01-21, 23:56
Hello bro,

There was a forum here in ISG about sex with maid. Most of the members had contributed to that. Basically we all started the mongering with maids and maids happen to he our gurus. I feel there is nothing wrong in it. I may hecwrong but I have also done it with maids.

IndianMale83
11-02-21, 05:49
Guys,

Anyone tried south girl Emily from MR, if yes please PM me or reply, I tried 3 birds from TG SP 119, one good other fail, so looking for independent birds.Her details have been shared too many times. Short, dark, fat, ugly is the short description. Charges 10 K for 2, not worth.

Sex is good, she gets horny with drinks. However, unless you get her for less than 5 K for 2, don't even bother.

Thanks.

I'm.

AussieGaigin
11-02-21, 09:14
Joy with maid is like sex without protection.

With WG and not getting HIV and their chances are very minimal.

Better to stay away from such things.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Getting involved with anyone who has a close work related relationship with you is fraught with danger for both of you.

Yddy11
11-02-21, 20:19
Thanks to couple of seniors who responded to my post and also shared few contacts. I couldn't go ahead due to changing schedule of mine and location issues. Hence planned to visit this MP, much spoken in forum too. I visited both e and m branches. The first one is was ok experience paid 1. 5 k counter for 1 he and got a plump ne it wasn't very average massage and got a topless, HJ for 1 k.

The second one was good. In located in a calm location and again opted for Ne. She was super coperative, there was very good teasing and lot hints with sensual massage. She herself asked about extras and I negotiated for 1. 5 k since the experience was good. I got topless and a good massage.

Not sure when I would return again so overall I was able to get at least MP action. Thanks again to seniors who responded.

CoolKrish
11-03-21, 02:25
Saw pachai spa in perumbakkm area. Calm residential area. So went in, assigned a NE therapist. Very good professional massage. Absolutely no hint for extras but talkative. Finally I asked about extras and told her I had taken in madi and vgp branches. She said no extras in that branch. Is it so? Anyone had gone there, kindly suggest therapist who gives good massage and extras.

CoolKrish
11-03-21, 02:31
Hi friends,

Any suggestions for good sensual, teasing massage in Chennai.

I had been regular to A2B MP and many in OMR. Looking for a very sensual and teasing massage. Previously A2B MP used to have mallu therapist who does it. Now couldn't find.

JaswDeep
11-03-21, 07:36
Has anyone taken service from Daniella from MR. Is she genuine and what was the price. TIA.

AchuashWin89
11-04-21, 09:30
Dear folks,

Staying in Aloft OMR for couple of days. Give me some pointers to nearby spas. In-hotel spa any good? Please let me know.

Regards.

Ash.

LonelyFriend1
11-04-21, 10:30
Folks,

Any sensual and teasing spa or nuru spa in Chennai? If any senior bros tried, pm me folks. TIA.

CrazyBooz88
11-04-21, 10:58
Hi bros,

Anyone here tried this Russian bird available with sp in Vadapalani.Looks like a CIS, definitely not a model. Don't fall for inflated prices, negotiate.

MongerUnleash
11-04-21, 11:25
Star hotels usually don't bother what happens inside the room. What I always do is that I'll make an online booking for 2 adults. Then I'll check in early before the bird arrives. When the receptionist asks for the other person's ID, I'll tell that I'm not sure whether the other person will come and hence I'm checking in first. I'll go to the room and freshen up. Then when the bird arrives, I'll ask her to wait in the lobby, then go and meet her in the lobby, then take her to my room. The hotel staff won't bother. I've tried this many times and no one has asked me anything. You can try this method in pretty much any 3 star or 4 star hotel. Happy and safe mongering!Could you provide me the name / s of the hotels where you were able to do this?

I am in talks with a girl from a dating website who claims to be 20 years old and that she can not bring any of proof as her parents locked it up. She speaks good English and has sent me her pics, basically an average looking chubby girl, so I feel that this is not a scam.

We are yet to fully finalise the deal, but I have a feeling that things will work out.

So, in order to sum it up, I need a hotel or a place which is not shabby and does not check for ID proofs, to bring a girl over night.

MickeyDuck1208
11-04-21, 12:28
I had no issues getting the girl into the rooms in Marriott Courtyard in Chennai. Raintree and Lemon Tree also have public areas in the hotel where you can meet and then go to room.

As HotDoc99 said, meet the girl in the restaurant or lobby, hang around there and then take her up. Letting them come up (unless they have been to that hotel and know how) can lead them to asking questions to the hotel staff.

My rule always is to meet in restaurant. Eat / coffee / tea. Then go to the room after a bit of chatting.

Could you provide me the name / s of the hotels where you were able to do this?

I am in talks with a girl from a dating website who claims to be 20 years old and that she can not bring any of proof as her parents locked it up. She speaks good English and has sent me her pics, basically an average looking chubby girl, so I feel that this is not a scam.

We are yet to fully finalise the deal, but I have a feeling that things will work out.

So, in order to sum it up, I need a hotel or a place which is not shabby and does not check for ID proofs, to bring a girl over night.

ECity045
11-04-21, 14:23
As HotDoc99 said, meet the girl in the restaurant or lobby, hang around there and then take her up. Letting them come up (unless they have been to that hotel and know how) can lead them to asking questions to the hotel staff.

My rule always is to meet in restaurant. Eat / coffee / tea. Then go to the room after a bit of chatting.While the above approach will work in most of the hotels, the hotel restaurants close earlier than normal these days. So, if the visitor shows up late, you don't have this option.

On this note, the quality of the star hotel on OMR IT Expressway has gone way down compared to a couple of years ago. I was there a few weeks ago and the front desk was very unfriendly and unprofessional. They are not trained properly. Looks like the management might have changed in the last year or so. The restaurant was even worse except for their main chef. The hotel staff seems to closely watch people going in and out and so don't be surprised if your visitors are stopped and asked for ID and room number.

The other option if one wants more privacy would be to get another room when the visitor comes. This needs good planning and the hotel should have availability, but, even cheaper hotels would not be a problem as the rooms would be single occupancy. Remember though there is no absolute privacy in the digital age.

ECity045
11-04-21, 19:32
I would be very careful with anyone who says they cannot produce an ID. Around the world, one would get in a lot of trouble so the rule of thumb would be to avoid anyone without ID. Look up Silvio Berlusconi (the former Italian PM) and his problems.

Opama
11-05-21, 08:28
Anyone here has the contact of the actress from small film, " Beware of men"?

The actress shares her name with Jeans heroine. She used to be in Music SP portfolio.

TIA!

Eanf2003
11-05-21, 10:30
Bro,

I suggest you first meet her for a coffee at least 2 times. You will get to know the person. Its fake if someone's says they don't have an ID card. LOL.

I would be very careful with anyone who says they cannot produce an ID. Around the world, one would get in a lot of trouble so the rule of thumb would be to avoid anyone without ID. Look up Silvio Berlusconi (the former Italian PM) and his problems.

RahulFriend
11-06-21, 15:53
Hello,

Coming to Chennai on December 2nd week. Would love to taste indies. Any genuine contacts will be appreciated. Willing for a party or meet up too with senior members of Chennai ISG.

RickBlaine
11-06-21, 17:33
Hi,

I am in new to this. Haven't had any experience in finding bird or SP. If someone provide with details on privacy compliance girls and how to find them in telegram or locanto. Searched in FB but mostly scam and extortion. I don't bother you for the details of SP but the protocol to follow when it comes to finding girl to bang. If I can tag along with some senior in this game. That will also be better. College Student here.

If you have any detail about birds in Brother nagar. That be grateful.

[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks regards.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MavericKing
11-06-21, 20:11
Looks like a CIS, definitely not a model. Don't fall for inflated prices, negotiate.Hi,

Was aware that SP pass of Uzbek / CIS as Russian model. SP number ends with 7008. Has NI girls too.

Anyway wanted to try her and negotiated the rate from 10 k to 8 k for 1 session. Was told to reach Vadapalani bus stand and call.

Reached and called him. Asked my details for identifying, and told me to wait for his call in 5 minutes to guide me to hotel. Waited for almost 40-45 minutes, no response to WA msg or call. Left from there. After an hour he has seen my WA messages, but no reply. Sent him some choicest abuses for wasting my time and blocked him. Others be careful dealing with him.

Moreover, the TG SP is quoting 15 k for the same girl and doesn't negotiate on the rate. Seems to be earning good commission.

HotMale143
11-06-21, 20:13
Great find brother, much much better than bat and colour day spa. Tree hotel spa also has good collections now.Hi,

I am pretty new to this forum. If any seniors can help with contacts that would be great.

Raj1587
11-07-21, 02:02
Has anyone tried this Girl who's name starts with K and ends with A, the heroine character me.

Of Ghajini movie. I am in contact with the SA girl. From photo she looks dusky and hot.

Xxxvk
11-08-21, 05:59
Hi guys,

Returning to Mongering in Chennai after a long time. Requesting you all for a feedback for the 2 profiles whose pics I have attached.

Are they really worth it and look as pretty as in the pics?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xxxvk.

VaExplorer
11-08-21, 09:35
After more than 1.5 years of no action, I tried the Mogap girl at her place. I had tried her already once. It was again a good experience. Especially doing it on her place seemed relaxing. I hope you guys are enjoying the weather. Feels good to be in touch again.

HotDoc99
11-08-21, 16:23
Could you provide me the name / s of the hotels where you were able to do this?

So, in order to sum it up, I need a hotel or a place which is not shabby and does not check for ID proofs, to bring a girl over night.As I mentioned in my post, you can try the method in any star hotel (preferably 5 star hotels). I always choose 5 star hotels for safety reasons.

Another important point is the time at which the bird arrives. If it's too late (after 10 pm) then the lobby will mostly be empty and higher chance for the receptionist to ask for the bird's ID. If the lobby is a bit crowded then there is almost no chance for the staff to ask for the bird's ID when you meet her in the lobby and take her to the room. I usually check-in at least 1 hour before the bird arrives.

I'll DM you the list of Star hotels that I usually choose for mongering.

Regarding your new find in the dating website. A 20 year old who claims to have no ID? Not even a digital copy in her phone? If her parents have locked up her IDs then try asking her to bring a digital copy in her phone. Just for safety. If she refuses then avoid her. It's not worth taking the risk. It's impossible for a 20 year old to not have an ID with her.

Happy and safe mongering.

HotDoc99
11-08-21, 16:44
I had no issues getting the girl into the rooms in Marriott Courtyard in Chennai. Raintree and Lemon Tree also have public areas in the hotel where you can meet and then go to room.

My rule always is to meet in restaurant. Eat / coffee / tea. Then go to the room after a bit of chatting.As you mentioned, always meet the girl in the lobby or restaurant before taking her to the room. But some people may not want to be seen with the bird in public places. In such cases the only option is. When the girl comes, she should provide her ID in the reception and mention the room number, then the receptionist will call you in your room's telephone to confirm, then they'll give the bird a separate key card and send her to your room. She can't come directly to your room because most of the star hotels require a key card for lift access.

My favourite method is to meet her in the lobby and then take her to the room.

WarDog15
11-08-21, 19:07
Saw pachai spa in perumbakkm area. Calm residential area. So went in, assigned a NE therapist. Very good professional massage. Absolutely no hint for extras but talkative. Finally I asked about extras and told her I had taken in madi and vgp branches. She said no extras in that branch. Is it so? Anyone had gone there, kindly suggest therapist who gives good massage and extras.Try Ms J. Extras were on offer and the masseuse prompted.

Macho361
11-09-21, 04:58
Hi,

I will be in Chennai for couple of days for work. I will be free around afternoon on second day before I travel back. I will be traveling from north Chennai to airport. Can anyone suggest Indie near airport or in between. Help appreciated. I can reciprocate with places in Hyderabad.Was in Chennai but rain ruined it. Had to return back before it gets worse and getting stuck there. Will travel back when it is normal again. Thanks to bro who helped with the contact.

MickeyDuck1208
11-09-21, 05:27
This reminded me of an encounter couple of years back in Jakarta. The girl is a muslim, and office girl. Doing this part time for paying for her studies. This was how we got to the room. In Aloft hotel.

She messaged 5 minutes away from hotel, exchanged pics of what we were wearing so that we could identify each other. No talking till we were in the room was the rule. I sat in front of the entrance waiting for her. When she walked in, I got up and went to the lift. She followed like a stranger. Waited with other people for the lift, she got out on my floor. I walked into the room, and she continued walking forward with others as if going to another room. I left the door slightly open, a couple of minutes later she came in when there was no one else in the corridor. Went from hijab to lingerie in the next 10 minutes. Good times.

As you mentioned, always meet the girl in the lobby or restaurant before taking her to the room. But some people may not want to be seen with the bird in public places.

ChimeraAlpha
11-09-21, 07:35
That really is a neat trick. I must remember this if ever such a situation arises. A new one for me at least.

Thanks.

Regards & Take Care.

I got up and went to the lift. She followed like a stranger. Waited with other people for the lift, she got out on my floor. I walked into the room, and she continued walking forward with others as if going to another room. I left the door slightly open, a couple of minutes later she came in when there was no one else in the corridor. Went from hijab to lingerie in the next 10 minutes. Good times.

Xxxvk
11-09-21, 12:18
Hi guys,

Returning to Mongering in Chennai after a long time. Requesting you all for a feedback for the 2 profiles whose pics I have attached.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xxxvk.Guys, any insights please.

MavericKing
11-09-21, 14:32
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xxxvk.Hi,

Pm me, I'll share the direct sp number. Charges 6 k in Vadapalani / kknagar hotel.

This tele SP might have quoted around 10 k.

XxxJk18
11-09-21, 15:32
Assuming its going to be a rain havoc for next 3 days, decided to try the bird below. Rate was only 7 K at Chai nagar.

A 2 star or normal hotel near he bus stand. Girl came to my room (I prefer to have my room). Heart break, it was her but no where looked like the pics set.

But she was very sweet. Dick took over and did the deed, DFK and everything was available. But I didn't have the mood for DATY, a bit smelly.

On top of it she started coughin and I was like lets fuck and get out. Banged her in missonary and she rode me cowboy. Came with a BJ, no CIM.

Now the issue for me is the same girl came to me via another two SPs for 12 k. 5 k extra. Told them to fuck off. This layer after layer of sps are fucking us over, loosing moeny.

Anyday thai girls at spa were better I guess. Finding a real beauty with SPs is going to be hard.

BulletPandi007
11-09-21, 19:09
Bro,

Color spa hints please on location and name, can msg also.

Thanks.

Thanks to couple of seniors who responded to my post and also shared few contacts. I couldn't go ahead due to changing schedule of mine and location issues. Hence planned to visit this MP, much spoken in forum too. I visited both e and m branches. The first one is was ok experience paid 1. 5 k counter for 1 he and got a plump ne it wasn't very average massage and got a topless, HJ for 1 k.

The second one was good. In located in a calm location and again opted for Ne. She was super coperative, there was very good teasing and lot hints with sensual massage. She herself asked about extras and I negotiated for 1. 5 k since the experience was good. I got topless and a good massage.

Not sure when I would return again so overall I was able to get at least MP action. Thanks again to seniors who responded.

BulletPandi007
11-09-21, 20:30
Please provide hints on location and name of the spa.

Thanks.

Was looking for massage and saw ad for massage along with bath by two females. Was tempted to try as it was something new. Hence called and directed to their branch in seashore. Quoted 3500 for 60 mins massage along with 30 minutes bath. Brought down to 3000 and was led to a room upstairs where bed was placed in floor. In came a NE MILF who started massage after placing towel in top. Massage was good as it was very professional. No hint of any extra. After good one HR of massage she went to check if bath was ready but came back saying need to wait for few minutes. I politely enquired if any thing else is available, she said only topless and hand job quoted 2 k for it. Knew it was high as I used to pay only 1500 for FN. But Johnny took over and paid her. Removed her top and started stroking junior fastly. Told her to slow down but she finished it fast saying it's time for bath. Felt let down. Proceeded for bath where another female joined her and together scrubbed my back after applying foam. After few minutes told me to take bath and come. Overall came out having mixed feeling. Seniors in Chennai kindly let me know if any other spa are there with better service and rate..

BulletPandi007
11-09-21, 20:46
Pachai spa is pachai naal spa or something else? Basement of hotel. Any hints about the same and hidden spa.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Few weeks back I have went to Pachai spa in basement of hotel and I should admit that this is the waste among all spa who provides extras, I think only mechanical happy ending and only for name sake since I paid 2.5 k for B2B and she just lifted her top and shouldn't lick her boobs or kiss, such a waste of money so its better to avoid.

Later went to Hidden Spa, Here comes Thai therapist and I just enjoyed this MILF company. She gave good company and gave BJ and experience like Nuru Massage and the damage is 3.5 k.

The most I enjoyed is with Prem SP, he has variety of girls from NI and I used to go regularly and the thing I miss is Individual SI girls who operates from home / apt.

I have music SP number too but she wants real reference so can anyone help with reference number.

Thanks in advance..

ZOrchid
11-10-21, 04:45
Hi,

Read about the "music SP" in various posts. But what is his / her claim to fame?

Thanks.

Snowy007
11-10-21, 07:24
My First FR:

Since I don't have subscription in ISG, Loc was my only source. Tried spas nearby Gudvanchery & Urapakkam to get MILFs. Luckily got one in Urapakkam. Her face was similar to tamannaah but body was damn ugly which I noticed after she removed her dress. First she gave a namesake massage, then I asked her for FS she agreed. She immediately removed her dress and wanted me to fuck her. I was patient and started kissing her neck, it turned her on and I kissed her navel and it made her pussy wet. Fingered her for quite some time and fucked her. She was kissing me passionately the entire session. Couldn't handle for long as her face was beautiful. Total charges 4.5 K I know its bit high but worth for her face.

This happened 2 months ago and I'm not sure if she is available now but when compared with other Spas in that area, this one has pretty girls. I believe it will still be available in Loc. Planning to get a subscription soon, happy to help. Expecting any MILF contacts.

MavericKing
11-10-21, 08:20
Hi,

Any of you Bro's having the SP contact (does it end with 572) for the attached profile. Service location is eggmorre. If tried her, please pass info about her service and looks (whether same as pic).

PM is active.

Yuktaukta
11-10-21, 19:29
My First FR:

Since I don't have subscription in ISG, Loc was my only source. Tried spas nearby Gudvanchery & Urapakkam to get MILFs. Luckily got one in Urapakkam. Her face was similar to tamannaah but body was damn ugly which I noticed after she removed her dress. First she gave a namesake massage, then I asked her for FS she agreed. She immediately removed her dress and wanted me to fuck her. I was patient and started kissing her neck, it turned her on and I kissed her navel and it made her pussy wet. Fingered her for quite some time and fucked her. She was kissing me passionately the entire session. Couldn't handle for long as her face was beautiful. Total charges 4.5 K I know its bit high but worth for her face.

This happened 2 months ago and I'm not sure if she is available now but when compared with other Spas in that area, this one has pretty girls. I believe it will still be available in Loc. Planning to get a subscription soon, happy to help. Expecting any MILF contacts.Good finding in Dry area.

SlimShady1993
11-10-21, 19:54
I am new to this forum. I have been reading the threads in forum but couldn't figure out how to get the contacts of a good SP or independent bird from the threads. I will be visiting Chennai in next week. Requesting some senior member to provide some contact.

Also if anybody has tried this girl https://d18fr84zq3fgpm.cloudfront.net/sheetal-khan-indian-escort-in-chennai-2415812_original.jpg from MR or any other girl please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Rajaa
11-11-21, 06:32
This reminded me of an encounter couple of years back in Jakarta. The girl is a muslim, and office girl. Doing this part time for paying for her studies. This was how we got to the room. In Aloft hotel.

She messaged 5 minutes away from hotel, exchanged pics of what we were wearing so that we could identify each other. No talking till we were in the room was the rule. I sat in front of the entrance waiting for her. When she walked in, I got up and went to the lift. She followed like a stranger. Waited with other people for the lift, she got out on my floor. I walked into the room, and she continued walking forward with others as if going to another room. I left the door slightly open, a couple of minutes later she came in when there was no one else in the corridor. Went from hijab to lingerie in the next 10 minutes. Good times.Good Idea to follow.

Godfather2018
11-11-21, 14:17
Hi,

Read about the "music SP" in various posts. But what is his / her claim to fame?

Thanks.Her higher rates of course. Her girls are available at meagre price at other places but the price she quotes would be rocket high.

MrTamilan97
11-11-21, 14:21
There is a MP named "aroma therapy" in Chrompet. Its near the MIT bridge, New Colony, next to Vodafone showroom.

Today I went there but I see "tolet" board. Asked near by people and they told they don't know. I tried to reach through the phone but no one picks it.

Anyone now about their new location or contact? Then please inbox me.Does anyone know what happened to chr pet MP? I would like to visit this MP. Please help me.

MrTamilan97
11-11-21, 14:28
Hello guys,

After being a lurker for almost a year, today I decided to create an account. I've visited egg pachai 2 times. It's really far for me so I'm looking for MPs around chrm, palla area. Members please tell me if there are any MP in chrm pet which provide extra.

Vinothkm123
11-11-21, 19:32
Hello guys,

After being a lurker for almost a year, today I decided to create an account. I've visited egg pachai 2 times. It's really far for me so I'm looking for MPs around chrm, palla area. Members please tell me if there are any MP in chrm pet which provide extra.Bro, you can try a spa above ibacco ice opp anjappar.

MrTamilan97
11-12-21, 03:22
Bro, you can try a spa above ibacco ice opp anjappar.Thanks for the Pointer bro, sure will try this MP.

CoolKrish
11-12-21, 04:28
Had anyone been to VFM Keelan kov road MP where we can get FS surely. Any latest FR, is it still open there? I lost contact number. Also.

StarkV
11-12-21, 07:12
Hello guys,

After being a lurker for almost a year, today I decided to create an account. I've visited egg pachai 2 times. It's really far for me so I'm looking for MPs around chrm, palla area. Members please tell me if there are any MP in chrm pet which provide extra.Try to visit the spa above Ibaco, The reception lady may sound arrogant with her tone, just ignore her, walk up. Ask for the line-ups if they allow, Pay up front at the desk. Have a good time.

Snowy007
11-12-21, 07:38
Good finding in Dry area.Nearby Krishna textiles in Urapakkam.

LeakyJo
11-12-21, 07:43
There is a lovely colour Saloon / spa in spet one another location. Kindly advice if it is any good?

Snowy007
11-12-21, 08:01
Hi guys,

Could you please confirm if extras are provided in Pachai spa in Foldpakkam & also Kairo in workcherry?

If so what would be the price, I don't want to end up in paying more than normal price. Kindly help.

Snowy007
11-12-21, 16:32
Had anyone been to VFM Keelan kov road MP where we can get FS surely. Any latest FR, is it still open there? I lost contact number. Also.Bro,

Could you please provide more hints to this spa location.

MrTamilan97
11-12-21, 17:23
Bro, you can try a spa above ibacco ice opp anjappar.Hi bro, any hints of therapist names? Or everyone offers extra?

NarenLikes
11-13-21, 00:10
Hi guys,

Could you please confirm if extras are provided in Pachai spa in Foldpakkam & also Kairo in workcherry?

If so what would be the price, I don't want to end up in paying more than normal price. Kindly help.Yes both the MPs give extras.

HJ between. 5 to 1 k.

AKChennai
11-13-21, 05:17
Thanks to RebornHaxor bro for S contact. Talked to her and fixed the deed for the same day. After reaching to OMR, she asked the reference and the phone number. Had a tough time to convince her that why I am telling the last three digits and not the full number.

At last had to beg her that I have already reached and don't want to return without action. She guided to her apartment well. Reached and she asked for 3 k cash as agreed. Handed over and then I proceeded to undress her. She was in a chudi (salwar) and a tight legging stuck in her ass. Removed the bra to free the two pigeons. I always love the feeling to cross this barrier.

About S: aged about 28, not a looker, dark color, slim with a tummy. Boobs are small but it's soft and nice. Cat was clean and DATY'able. It was kinda open and you can see the red colors inside. This is common in girls who ate not virgin. Her ass has lot of black dots which I didn't like.

Coming to the deed, started with DFK. She is submissive and moans genuinely. Full of tongue play. Then asked for BBJ. She asked to put see, but after request agreed for BBJ. A nice up and down movement. Then went for 69.

Finally started the deed. Cat is towards loose side, but decently tight. After 2 3 minutes finished in doggy. Black dots on her ass was a distracter. She also allowed to finger a bit inside her ass which I enjoyed.

Overall it was a good experience given the less options in Chennai. 6/10.

WIR. If I again come to Chennai, and have no option then yes. She also arranges other girls for threesome.

AKChennai
11-13-21, 10:04
This is an old report about forum famous V. I got contact from one person. Thanks to you buddy.

Called her to fix the deed. She asks for reference. She maintains the rate as 5 k and 4 k if you visit second time. Reached her apartment. The guards will ask where you are going. So I was pretending to be on call and just said going there. She asked me to wait as apartment cleaning was going on.

After I entered the room, I was totally taken aback. She was much darker, awkwardly fat and not at all appealing. Someone in the form told in praise of her that she looked like actress and what not. My hopes were shattered.

Somehow I started. She was acting like she is doing favor on me. Told that only half an hour is allowed. No kissing which was a turn off. I asked to press her boobs, but she just allowed little bit touching.

One thing that she does good is BJ and that is with Condom. Finally started in missionary. I was not able to see her trodden cat for more than a second. I somehow was thrusting by imagining my ex.

Asked her to turn around and man. What a fat ass. It had so much meat. Looked like someone has put an injection to increase the meat. It was not at all good to watch in doggy.

After I cummed, I immediately came out of the apartment. A very very bad experience. 3/10.

Jatayu
11-13-21, 16:50
I was desperately horny and was looking up locanto for any leads. I glanced over multiple ads for spa nearby and finally ended up contacting one via whatsapp (lucky day) and immediately was given a voice call. I told her I was looking for full service and she obliged and asked me to come over nearby a super market besides KFC. I called them up again and was guided into a shady building and with no signs whatsoever. I was asked to sit in the reception and was able to notice that they had camera setup over the supermarket and can see everything going on 360 degrees of that place. I tried bargaining but johnny was in a rush. I ended up paying 4. 5 at the reception and was told tips again needs to be provided inside. I was led to a dim lit room and then entered this MILF, might be in her early thirties. She came over in a white saree and was coughing a bit when she entered. I was scared but who cares I am already knee deep in the river, I might as well go full monty. I cuddled her standing and made her to ly down and we undressed each other. We laid on the bed for a while cuddling each other and me going to town on her perky areolas. After a while asked her for BJ and she obliged but for CBJ. I am a chronic fapper and I was never easy to cum early. It takes me way longer sometimes hours to release. So I was able to switch multiple positions. Started with miss followed by WOT then by Doggy and then finally miss with her legs raised and supported by my upper body. This went on for 30 minutes and I wasn't going to release that day. She was adamant she never lets a man out without cummin and she tried her best to beat me off but only in vain. I asked her to stop as little jhonny has started to turn blue and tipped her everything I had in wallet and walked out a happy man.

Face: 4 / 10 (not a looker).

Tits: 7 / 10 (firm and perky).

Ass: 8 / 10 (Round and bouncy).

Cat: 6 /10 (bit loose).

WIR: No, kinda worried they might have recorded what had happened in the room. I am not sure but have a feeling it wasn't safe to try again.

When I was walking out saw a fair petite long haired gal, she looked very doable but place was kinda scary and its right on the main road.

Damage: 4.5 K + 800 tips.

BulletPandi007
11-13-21, 18:33
Hi bro,

Mongering after a long time, please provide hints on loctn and name spa.

Thanks.

Bro, you can try a spa above ibacco ice opp anjappar.

BulletPandi007
11-13-21, 18:46
Bro,

When I searched in G about kairo it shows a make up studio and spa in work cherry. Is it the same one in Rm Ngr please confirm thanks.

Yes both the MPs give extras.

HJ between. 5 to 1 k.

LiveFullLife
11-14-21, 05:39
Bro,

When I searched in G about kairo it shows a make up studio and spa in work cherry. Is it the same one in Rm Ngr please confirm thanks.Yes, it's the same. There has been a review earlier in this forum as well with names of the therapist.

SkinDoctor
11-14-21, 06:26
I was going through the FRs and saw FOLDPAKKAM mentioned many times in the forum. Unfortunately, I don't know Tamil. Can someone kindly pm me or reply which area it is? Thanks.

SkinDoctor
11-14-21, 08:41
I was going through the FRs and saw FOLDPAKKAM mentioned many times in the forum. Unfortunately, I don't know Tamil. Can someone kindly pm me or reply which area it is? Thanks.A big thanks for everyone who helped xD.

SinglePaiyan
11-14-21, 15:03
Hi ISG- Chennai,

I'm a new member here visiting Chennai after a long time from US. Looking for some fun during this time, Kindly help me with your reliable SP's TG. Appreciate the help.

Cheers happy mongering.

ChnMonger01
11-14-21, 15:23
Bro,

Could you please provide more hints to this spa location.This spa will be opp to Ta. Drink shop. Its in 1st floor. Its in the road that connects ListenPakkam and EeeSeeeAaare. You can easily find this shop if you go in person to the location. G can't help with location. When ever I went there it was only very low quality road side birds from north and even sometimes south. 3 k standard for FS with Tips. Can be bargained to 2.5 k and even 2 k depending upon the time, rush, etc. Cheers.

ChnMonger01
11-14-21, 15:29
I was desperately horny and was looking up locanto for any leads. I glanced over multiple ads for spa nearby and finally ended up contacting one via whatsapp (lucky day) and immediately was given a voice call. I told her I was looking for full service and she obliged and asked me to come over nearby a super market besides KFC. I called them up again and was guided into a shady building and with no signs whatsoever. I was asked to sit in the reception and was able to notice that they had camera setup over the supermarket and can see everything going on 360 degrees of that place. I tried bargaining but johnny was in a rush. I ended up paying 4. 5 at the reception and was told tips again needs to be provided inside. I was led to a dim lit room and then entered this MILF, might be in her early thirties. She came over in a white saree and was coughing a bit when she entered. I was scared but who cares I am already knee deep in the river, I might as well go full monty. I cuddled her standing and made her to ly down and we undressed each other. We laid on the bed for a while cuddling each other and me going to town on her perky areolas. After a while asked her for BJ and she obliged but for CBJ. I am a chronic fapper and I was never easy to cum early. It takes me way longer sometimes hours to release. So I was able to switch multiple positions. Started with miss followed by WOT then by Doggy and then finally miss with her legs raised and supported by my upper body. This went on for 30 minutes and I wasn't going to release that day. She was adamant she never lets a man out without cummin and she tried her best to beat me off but only in vain. I asked her to stop as little jhonny has started to turn blue and tipped her everything I had in wallet and walked out a happy man..Hi brother,

Please keep prices in check. As all shady Brothel like spa will agree FS for 3 K inc tips. Bargain maxxx. If tight on budget try girls in 3rd of a hotel opp to VJ Poonga hotel near big bus stand. Here you can get 2 chicks for 4 k. But a bit mechanical and depend upon the girl.

MoralMonger
11-14-21, 15:37
Sounds grotesque. Just a reminder to take any FR posted here with a pinch of salt. Actually make it a bucket of salt.

This is an old report about forum famous V. I got contact from one person. Thanks to you buddy.

Called her to fix the deed. She asks for reference. She maintains the rate as 5 k and 4 k if you visit second time. Reached her apartment. The guards will ask where you are going. So I was pretending to be on call and just said going there. She asked me to wait as apartment cleaning was going on.

After I entered the room, I was totally taken aback. She was much darker, awkwardly fat and not at all appealing. Someone in the form told in praise of her that she looked like actress and what not. My hopes were shattered.

Somehow I started. She was acting like she is doing favor on me. Told that only half an hour is allowed. No kissing which was a turn off. I asked to press her boobs, but she just allowed little bit touching..

LeakyJo
11-14-21, 16:49
Hello good people,

I am looking for Some Indies without a middleman. Budget is not a big constraint, just want to mutually have fun. If anyone can help, thanks in advance. PM is open.

P.S. haven't tried the telegram SP yet. If anyone wants the contact then PM.

Vinothkm123
11-14-21, 18:47
Hi brother,

Please keep prices in check. As all shady Brothel like spa will agree FS for 3 K inc tips. Bargain maxxx. If tight on budget try girls in 3rd of a hotel opp to VJ Poonga hotel near big bus stand. Here you can get 2 chicks for 4 k. But a bit mechanical and depend upon the girl.Hotel a guest house starts with M opp park hotel?

HighVoice
11-14-21, 21:38
Check.

Can anyone tell if the below SPs ending with 464, 936, 487.

All these genuine or not. Thanks.

RnaFromDna
11-15-21, 02:03
Bro,

When I searched in G about kairo it shows a make up studio and spa in work cherry. Is it the same one in Rm Ngr please confirm thanks.During Diwali I visited this spa. NE was assigned. MS. J. Nothing special there. She quoted 2.5 k for HJ with top access that too from outside. Not interested to take that just asked her to continue with massage.

Damage 1.8 k + 0.2 tips.

Xxxvk
11-15-21, 03:25
Thanks to Vinothkm123 and a few other mongers who shared me contacts of SPs and MPs. Got a decent set of contacts to restart my mongering activity. So thanks everyone.

Coming to the deed, visit the MP which is is 1st floor of a building opp to a bank, near a hospital. Though the suggested mallu bird wasn't available, took the services of a new NI bird who was apparently new to the MP.

Everything is on offer in the MP. BJ, FS everything is open for discussion in the counter itself.

The counter guy will ask for 4.5 for FS but can be negotiated and there is no need to pay the therapist any tips either.

Since I had other plans, didn't take FS or BJ. But girl was open for everything. Let me suck, fondle around with her assets, played with my tool etc and I paid 2.5 k at the counter.

Will repeat for sure to try the other therapists.

Regards,

Xxxvk.

ChnMonger01
11-15-21, 07:06
Hotel a guest house starts with M opp park hotel?Exactly Senior. But the place and beds are not very clean.

ChnMonger01
11-15-21, 07:24
Hi Folks,

Sorry to share this late review. This happened just a week before 2nd lockdown. Had this proper Tamil chick at a premium price in a star hotel. Incall for full night. Took her because she looked so beautiful in pics. In real also she looked so beautiful until she opened her mouth. Her teeth was a big minus as there was gaps inbetween them.

Bargained from 30 k to 25 K. I thought full night means 3 shots as standard but the bird argued and said only 2. She came in by 9 pm and left by 12.30 ish after the deed done, stating that she has to leave to MDU. Didn't stay with me the whole night. Very very average experience for this premium price.

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing. Even for CBJ I had to put up a fight and she did only in 2nd round. I lost all the interest. She was acting as if she is doing some favour for me. Please note I always treat the WG with utmost respect and handle them gently. She even said don't suck the boobs hard. Didn't even allow me to play with kitty. She was like just take your tool insert and go. At any cost don't choose this bird.

Face - 9 (-1 for teeth).

Boobs - 7 (Just Handful).

Service - 3 (very worst).

Take her only if you want to shag seeing her beautiful face.

Pics attached in Photogallery.

ChillBoy
11-15-21, 08:27
Check.

All these genuine or not. Thanks.464 is a genuine sp. Mostly has north profiles high on budget. Operates in Tambaram, Nungambakkam Kodambakkam etc.

936 offers budget ones. Operates from Velachery.

Not sure about 487.

Eshwy
11-15-21, 11:42
Sounds grotesque. Just a reminder to take any FR posted here with a pinch of salt. Actually make it a bucket of salt.

I never had a good time in Chennai. Most of them are too cheap looking for the price or not at all cooperative. Although in Bangalore, they are cheaper and more cooperative. It's still expensive when compared to Delhi, yet the service is mostly GFE types. I am hoping to meet the indie or sp who gives good service in Chennai.

TruthTeller
11-15-21, 17:39
Hi Folks,

Sorry to share this late review. This happened just a week before 2nd lockdown. Had this proper Tamil chick at a premium price in a star hotel. Incall for full night. Took her because she looked so beautiful in pics. In real also she looked so beautiful until she opened her mouth. Her teeth was a big minus as there was gaps inbetween them.

Bargained from 30 k to 25 K. I thought full night means 3 shots as standard but the bird argued and said only 2. She came in by 9 pm and left by 12.30 ish after the deed done, stating that she has to leave to MDU. Didn't stay with me the whole night. Very very average experience for this premium price.

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing. Even for CBJ I had to put up a fight and she did only in 2nd round. I lost all the interest. She was acting as if she is doing some favour for me. Please note I always treat the WG with utmost respect and handle them gently. She even said don't suck the boobs hard. Didn't even allow me to play with kitty. She was like just take your tool insert and go. At any cost don't choose this bird.

Face - 9 (-1 for teeth).

Boobs - 7 (Just Handful).

Service - 3 (very worst).

Take her only if you want to shag seeing her beautiful face.

Pics attached in Photogallery.Can you provide hint od the actress whom you got bad experience.

BulletPandi007
11-15-21, 18:17
Thanks bro for the confirmation.

Yes, it's the same. There has been a review earlier in this forum as well with names of the therapist.

BulletPandi007
11-15-21, 18:19
Friends can any one tell me about the ibaco spa and icepakkam. What is icepakkam and please provide hints on ibaco, anjepar spa and icepakkam.

Thanks.

Hi bro,

Mongering after a long time, please provide hints on loctn and name spa.

Thanks.

HighVoice
11-15-21, 18:51
Hi,

One of my fantasy is to have a Corporate / IT bird, who does for part time or kind of stuff. Can anyone share details if anyone know anyone of that sort.

BulletPandi007
11-15-21, 19:03
Where is this pachai spa near ega, please provide location and name thanks.

Hi,

On my current short visit to Chennai, went to pachai near ega, the one not on their website.

Was offered a choice of North Vs South, and saw and opted for SI. Chose a dry one as I had just showered earlier at home.

Name of therapist is evening. Within 5 minutes exchanged name, place etc, and general pleasantries. Me being abroad is a good conversation building topic fortunately.

Once legs were done, she automatically pulled Dispo down a bit and gave an excellent bum massage. She knew her stuff, as she didn't pull it down but rather put her hands through the Dispo in a sxt kind of way. After 5 minutes of more mutual flirting, asked to turn around already. I asked her, what about back massage (only legs were done, 10-15 Mts may be) and she said in Tamil. Let's see if we have time for that!

Well, can't be more obvious, can it!

Turned around with Dispo down a bit already. Name sake covered me with towel and massaged the legs again a bit and sat on me, facing me to massage the chest.

BulletPandi007
11-15-21, 19:06
Seems to be two or three spa names starts with blue in kilpk, please provide hints about name and location address of the kilpk neelam spa.

Thanks.

So many thirsty messages about the spas from my FR shows there is a huge business opportunity with the right talent. The.

Feel free to message me guys, I am happy to help. No point to hold contacts like as if they are your wife. Better to share and keep sharing so that others birds may be inspired and we may have more variety in mongering.

Lets work together to make this profitable and vibrant for them. They will in turn make it vibrant for us too.

Love is the way 3.

P.S. I will try the blue one and update here soon.

Call me classical, but. I don't like the trend where I have to pay for everything on the counter. Its like buying a product. No room for creative mongering and exploration. Also no guarantee on the birds enthu when you actually start your service. Please oppose this friends..

BulletPandi007
11-15-21, 19:08
Please provide hints on tree spa in chai place about name and location of the spa.

Regular to this spa, since they always have good therapists and constantly change. They also do decent massage and extras without FS, if I am not wrong many here are familiar too.

Tried therapists 1 sway+*give* in Tamil. Straight away we are hitting right notes, with few eye contacts and touches moving around. So I chose her. Topless, HJ and lot of BJ. She is new to this spa, so exchanged numbers for a meet outside. She quoted 15 k for 3-4 hours. Prolly in 28-32 age range, single mom and usual desperate for money with sob story. She is in shape and without stretch marks in her tummy. So that's good. Planning to meet middle of next week.

Damage 2 k counter and 1.5 k tip.

Few weeks back tried another therapist. She was a mallu and forgot her name. Saggy tits, short but cute. Guess goes by name hurry knee. But extras were very mechanical and always watching time, always going out of the room to get cream, gel, towel you name it. Terrible 60 minutes. Similar damage. Avoid her folks.

So it's a hit or miss. While talking to the therapists it's apparent that they earn so much and put some of us to shame LOL. Keep the prices in check guys, at least in MPs if there is no FS.

Jrider27
11-15-21, 20:38
Anyone know what happen to Lounge spa in Facepair. Is it closed permanently.

GiantLoverBoy
11-16-21, 02:49
Thanks to Vinothkm123 and a few other mongers who shared me contacts of SPs and MPs. Got a decent set of contacts to restart my mongering activity. So thanks everyone.

Coming to the deed, visit the MP which is is 1st floor of a building opp to a bank, near a hospital. Though the suggested mallu bird wasn't available, took the services of a new NI bird who was apparently new to the MP.

Everything is on offer in the MP. BJ, FS everything is open for discussion in the counter itself. other therapists.

Regards,

Xxxvk.Hi buddy,

Can you provide more pointers which bank it is. Ax. Or City.

RnaFromDna
11-16-21, 03:23
Called the spa and fixed the appointment. Reached there around 5:30. Paid 2 k for 1 hour msg and asked for Ms day but she was moved out of that spa. So the girl in the reception suggested to take the new girl, but I opted for old one. She said Ms M is available. From the forum reports I thought she will do some good job. She guided to the room and asked to change. Ms. M came she is chubby and started the massage with in 15 minutes she asked whether you need the extra. But asked for higher price. 3 k for B2B. Dick over controlled the brain, Paid the money and next 20 minutes had fun with her, but I went there expecting FS. She didn't allow me to touch down and said no to BJ. Massage was OK not bad.

Damage 2+ 3 k.

I know I paid more expecting FS.

BobbyTpty
11-16-21, 03:41
Hi bros,

I will be visiting Chennai this weekend for a business purpose. I'm looking for a night of pleasure. Can anyone recommend or PM me the contacts. I approached some escort websites (chennaicompanions) but they are charging very hefty like 35 k per night in a five star hotel. Post my night of pleasure I'm also planning a spa. I'm okay with high prices but looking for a genuine and quality who are good in bed. Looking forward for your suggestions.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

MrTamilan97
11-16-21, 04:10
Friends can any one tell me about the ibaco spa and icepakkam. What is icepakkam and please provide hints on ibaco, anjepar spa and icepakkam.

Thanks.It's not icepakkam, it's iceapplepakkam. Please use google map or google and do your research. Just search ibaco on G map and see the pictures. People can't put every time publicly. I think the hints given by other members are more than enough to find the location of the MP. Please do your research.

ChennaiPaiyan
11-16-21, 04:52
Hello Guys,

I am looking for budget friendly spas in Chennai where the total cost will not be more than 3 k. I will share some of the criterias that I am looking for.

Counter charges: 1. 5 k or less.

Tips charges: 1. 5 k or less.

Bird Type: South birds.

Package: Full Nyude.

Room type: Must have doors with locks to ensure privacy.

Any mongers who knows such MP's, kindly help me out and message / pm me the details please.

MrTamilan97
11-16-21, 04:57
Hello Guys,

I am looking for budget friendly spas in Chennai where the total cost will not be more than 3 k. I will share some of the criterias that I am looking for.

Any mongers who knows such MP's, kindly help me out and message / pm me the details please.Check in locanto. Search "crm pet"(full form) under personal services in crm pet. You will find a spa offering lingam massage. Digits ends with 931. No tips asked. You have to pay upfront in the counter. Starts from 1.5 k.

BigSnake08
11-16-21, 05:35
Hello everyone from Delhi forum,

I have the opportunity to visit Chennai in January. Looking for some sure shot indie or SP contacts for incall at my hotel. Can share some true gems in Delhi which you guys can gry when visiting Delhi. Help a brother out please.

Eanf2003
11-16-21, 05:50
If you are looking for fun then you will have to keep a minimum of 4-5 k in hand.

Hello Guys,

Any mongers who knows such MP's, kindly help me out and message / pm me the details please.

MavericKing
11-16-21, 08:07
Check.

All these genuine or not. Thanks.464 & 936 are genuine SP's from Tnagar (starts from 6 K) & Pallikaranai (Starts from 3. 5 K) resp. No idea about the 3rd.

If you can speak Hindi and can hold a conversation, try the new Delhi babe with SP 464. Otherwise will try to finish fast in 10-15 minutes. Gave good service to me last time in April.

Vinothkm123
11-16-21, 08:34
Hi Folks,

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing. Even for CBJ I had to put up a fight and she did only in 2nd round. I lost all the interest. She was acting as if she is doing some favour for me. Please note I always treat the WG with utmost respect and handle them gently. She even said don't suck the boobs hard. Didn't even allow me to play with kitty. She was like just take your tool insert and go. At any cost don't choose this bird..Pics not posted in Photogallery, can be posted here too.

MavericKing
11-16-21, 08:45
Can you provide hint od the actress whom you got bad experience.Nowhere he mentioned its an actress. Anyway attaching her pic. Please be careful not to waste your hard earned money on such chicks.

MavericKing
11-16-21, 09:20
Folks,

Anyone can please share genuine Afro contact who operate in the city. Cannot travel to Guduvancherry / Vandalur where some Afro contacts were calling.

PM is active.

Awesomef01
11-16-21, 09:59

Everything is on offer in the MP. BJ, FS everything is open for discussion in the counter itself.

The counter guy will ask for 4.5 for FS but can be negotiated and there is no need to pay the therapist any tips either.

Since I had other plans, didn't take FS or BJ. But girl was open for everything. Let me suck, fondle around with her assets, played with my tool etc and I paid 2.5 k at the counter..Is this the pachai one? Or something else?

BulletPandi007
11-16-21, 15:08
Pals, can any one provide me contact of any reliable SP in Chennai city. Tried to venture into one or two but backed off due to bad signs.

Kindly some one intro me a good reliable SP in Chennai. Will maintain confidentiality, decency while dealing with the same. Rest assured.

Thanks.

Tyrion96
11-16-21, 15:10
Hi Folks,

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing. Even for CBJ I had to put up a fight and she did only in 2nd round. I lost all the interest. She was acting as if she is doing some favour for me. Please note I always treat the WG with utmost respect and handle them gently. She even said don't suck the boobs hard. Didn't even allow me to play with kitty..Nice FR. Would love to see the pic of the bird, but could not find it in photo gallery. Please can you check if it was posted, or can you please post it in this thread itself?

FunnySexyBoy
11-16-21, 16:07
No ideas, trying for a long time but not able to connect.

Think must be closed.

Anyone know what happen to Lounge spa in Facepair. Is it closed permanently.

BulletPandi007
11-16-21, 17:19
OK bro will try to decode.

Meanwhile friends please pvt msg me if you can help me out.

Thanks.

It's not icepakkam, it's iceapplepakkam. Please use google map or google and do your research. Just search ibaco on G map and see the pictures. People can't put every time publicly. I think the hints given by other members are more than enough to find the location of the MP. Please do your research.

MrTamilan97
11-16-21, 17:27
Check in locanto. Search "crm pet"(full form) under personal services in crm pet. You will find a spa offering lingam massage. Digits ends with 931. No tips asked. You have to pay upfront in the counter. Starts from 1.5 k.Hi,

Sorry for misguided information.

Today I called the spa and the lady said the basic service is from 1.5 k so I fixed an appointment and went directly. Then she said 1.5 is for professional massage. Happy ending starts from 4 k (no tips asked) B2B, so I left the building immediately.

Maybe I'll this MP this week. I'll update with a FR.

BobbyTpty
11-16-21, 18:16
Hi Pals!

I'm looking for trusted SP as I'm visiting Chennai this weekend. I tried some escort websites directly but they seems to be either fishy or charging too high. Looking forward for your suggestions. Thanks.

GiantLoverBoy
11-17-21, 01:11
Folks,

Anyone can please share genuine Afro contact who operate in the city. Cannot travel to Guduvancherry / Vandalur where some Afro contacts were calling.

PM is active.Nowadays the quality of Afro is very low in Chennai and there lot of scammers so need to be careful. Last visit couple of weeks back travelled all the way to Guduvancherry to meet one of the worst Afro. Came out moment I saw her.

LiveFullLife
11-17-21, 05:26
Hi,

Agree with you senior. Cheers.Clear your inbox bro, cannot PM.

BobbyTpty
11-17-21, 05:56
Hi Pals!

I'm looking for trusted SP as I'm visiting Chennai this weekend. I tried some escort websites directly but they seems to be either fishy or charging too high. Looking forward for your suggestions. Thanks.Hi Pals,

I got SPs ending with 119 and 588. SP (119) looking like already in field. But SP (588) asking double the market rates and justifying himself because of the quality of birds. Can anyone ack this SP (588). Thanks in advance.

Xxxvk
11-17-21, 07:12
Is this the pachai one? Or something else?No no not pachai.

ChnMonger01
11-17-21, 08:39
Nowhere he mentioned its an actress. Anyway attaching her pic. Please be careful not to waste your hard earned money on such chicks.Hi Maveric bro,

Yes. You are right, I never mentioned she is an actress but the pic you attached was the one from whom I got a good service. Please refer to my First post for FR (My First SP Experience) on the girl who you attached in your post.

For the latest FR I tried to attach pics in photo gallery but still that post has not been published I guess. So attaching pics here that I got from SP. She was 100% matching the pic post here in her salwar, yellow one'.

Playboy2001
11-17-21, 13:40

Since I had other plans, didn't take FS or BJ. But girl was open for everything. Let me suck, fondle around with her assets, played with my tool etc and I paid 2.5 k at the counter.

Will repeat for sure to try the other therapists.

Regards,

Xxxvk.I had been here last week and was extracted 3 K at the counter for HJ plus TA. Again at the end, I was asked to give 1 K tips for the therapist. So, be careful while going to this place and discuss outrightly what is required. They use Mallu to attract you first and then will say she is not available and take alternatives.

HardLance
11-17-21, 16:08
Indie chick JG got married, so it is confirmed as she told me last year that she will marry this year. Another tight one retired.

XxxJk18
11-17-21, 18:39
What was the cost of her?

Hi Maveric bro,

Yes. You are right, I never mentioned she is an actress but the pic you attached was the one from whom I got a good service. Please refer to my First post for FR (My First SP Experience) on the girl who you attached in your post.

For the latest FR I tried to attach pics in photo gallery but still that post has not been published I guess. So attaching pics here that I got from SP. She was 100% matching the pic post here in her salwar, yellow one'..

Vinothkm123
11-17-21, 19:02
Hi Pals,

I got SPs ending with 119 and 588. SP (119) looking like already in field. But SP (588) asking double the market rates and justifying himself because of the quality of birds. Can anyone ack this SP (588). Thanks in advance.Attach pics that you received from 588 SP, so that we can decide which SP.

Jrider27
11-17-21, 20:24
No ideas, trying for a long time but not able to connect.

Think must be closed.Thanks Bro. I tried too but no luck.

RnaFromDna
11-18-21, 01:43
Indie chick JG got married, so it is confirmed as she told me last year that she will marry this year. Another tight one retired.Yes even I saw the pictures in Insta.

GiantLoverBoy
11-18-21, 02:12
I had been here last week and was extracted 3 K at the counter for HJ plus TA. Again at the end, I was asked to give 1 K tips for the therapist. So, be careful while going to this place and discuss outrightly what is required. They use Mallu to attract you first and then will say she is not available and take alternatives.Hi,

Provide some extra pointers to this place. Do they have their no in loc. If so some details.

Anon0987
11-18-21, 08:19
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, Can you please share some reliable SP contacts. I have messaged few people and got a couple of responses but none helpful.

Thanks.

Jatayu
11-18-21, 14:21
I was short on time as I was travelling back home that night and I always make it a point to visit here as I like the feeling of four smooth hands over my private parts. As usual I was the first customer for them and paid counter fee of 3 K for Shaving + massage and was asked to wait in the room. Rooms like have been described multiple times have cardboard walls and floor mattresses and you can hear everything going around in other rooms even if they were whispering. Coming to the act, one SI (the usual there) and one NE (seemed new and has got pretty smooth skin) who probably is in her early 20's started with the task and repeated the same routine and were done within 20 minutes and another NE walked in for massage and for the first time I was asked to wear a dispo here. NE probably in her early 40's gave a decent massage and there was no hints for extras and even I wasn't looking for 'them given her appearance. I walked out thanking her and went back home a happy man. Discovering this place has truly been a blessing because I was totally unaware of such a service. Anyways! Keep those FRs coming brothers. Signing off.

SlimShady1993
11-18-21, 17:46
Has anyone tried any girl from MR in Chennai if yes let me know the name or link of profile also please share feedback and damage.

Thank you in advance.

DesperateMon
11-19-21, 17:11
I have ventured maple tree spa in Vadapalani. But unfortunately it's long gone and there no one left. There was a spa in Rahamat plaza in Vadapalani in the first floor which I visited once. I usually like local gals in spa IE if I am in Mumbai then I prefer Marathi gals and in Chennai Tamil gals. This gals is a black beauty who was voluptuous. I took massage and was having funny conversation with her. She started to fell for me and without discussing on the rates we just made it. One of its case. She was very much worried.

Pilot7777
11-20-21, 10:14
Nowadays the quality of Afro is very low in Chennai and there lot of scammers so need to be careful. Last visit couple of weeks back travelled all the way to Guduvancherry to meet one of the worst Afro. Came out moment I saw her.Tried one for 4 k OMR near radiance. Completely different from the photo. Must be in mid 30's. Had a big ass and average boobs. She was okay for anything. The only benefit with these afro are that they are fully cooperative and not mechanical. Best for those who like ass worship.

She also had another friend staying with her and they were open for 3 some too.

Pilot7777
11-20-21, 10:20
If you are looking for fun then you will have to keep a minimum of 4-5 k in hand.The best I have seen and been to now atleast 6 times. Is the king a puram spa. 2. 5 k FN and he and B2 B. You can pay anything more the therapist and mostly they are open for everything.

Pilot7777
11-20-21, 10:22
Hi All.

Request if someone can share any genuine SP contact or Indie contacts. Thanks in advance.

Mrs V has given some reference to her friend in chennai. Any one tried?

BigBoy95
11-20-21, 10:55
Met this new inde, courtesy forum famous V. Must be in her mid 20's. Muslim babe. Very co-operative. Is in Chennai for next few days. Good boobs, will rival V's. Open to all positions although she is a bit on heavier side.

It's a refreshing change to taste a new bird in what is otherwise fairly dry space.

Face - 7.

Boobs -9.

Pussy -7.

Attitude-9.

Those of you who know V and wanting to taste a new bird can go for it.

Stay happy. Stay safe.

BigBoy95
11-20-21, 18:01
Hi bro,

Sent you PM. Please check.

Indie chick JG got married, so it is confirmed as she told me last year that she will marry this year. Another tight one retired.

LonelyFriend1
11-20-21, 20:07
Bro,

Your message inbox is full. Pointers please bro.

Sacheen2003
11-20-21, 21:57
Met this new inde, courtesy forum famous V. Must be in her mid 20's. Muslim babe. Very co-operative. Is in Chennai for next few days. Good boobs, will rival V's. Open to all positions although she is a bit on heavier side.

It's a refreshing change to taste a new bird in what is otherwise fairly dry space.

Face - 7.

Boobs -9.

Pussy -7.

Attitude-9.

Stay happy. Stay safe.Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox.

BigBoy95
11-21-21, 03:03
Got a flood of messages seeking the contacts in response to my yesterday FR. Have responded to few and cleared some messages. The barrage of messages is a reflection of how starved this forum is for contacts sharing.

Take care and stay safe, all.

Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox.

GiantLoverBoy
11-21-21, 04:02
The best I have seen and been to now atleast 6 times. Is the king a puram spa. 2. 5 k FN and he and B2 B. You can pay anything more the therapist and mostly they are open for everything.Hi buddy,

Can you provide some pointers as have been trying for long time to get this exact location.

GiantLoverBoy
11-21-21, 04:04
Tried one for 4 k OMR near radiance. Completely different from the photo. Must be in mid 30's. Had a big ass and average boobs. She was okay for anything. The only benefit with these afro are that they are fully cooperative and not mechanical. Best for those who like ass worship.

She also had another friend staying with her and they were open for 3 some too.Thanks brother.

Any clues for her no. As OMR is nearby than Guduvancherry.

IndianMale83
11-21-21, 06:41

Face - 7.

Boobs -9.

Pussy -7.

Attitude-9.

Stay happy. Stay safe.What's the rate brother? Am sure with more demand, they'll keep raising the rates.

BigBoy95
11-21-21, 10:45
Heard about LE action yesterday in Cm'pet and Nun'bakkam MPs. Did not find anything in media. Any idea if this is true? Anyways, stay careful everyone.

SinglePaiyan
11-21-21, 13:16
Hello Mongers,

Great FR's from seniors. I'm going to be new to Chennai and desiring to monger a bit and hoping to give some FR's for that. I've gotten good idea about MP. But haven't gotten a good SP yet. Have one contact on TG but that is a group. I would appreciate any leads around Chai Nagar, Guin tea, Iceapple pakkam, Work cherry.

Thanks again.

BigBoy95
11-21-21, 19:40
6 k, bro.

Yes, it's a little high but inevitable when your options are limited.

What's the rate brother? Am sure with more demand, they'll keep raising the rates.

JonBinks1
11-21-21, 20:40
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. Had my first experience with a couple in Hyderabad. Looking for some action in Chennai preferably with MILFs or housewives. Any contacts from Bro nagar, Face pair or even CMBT would be nice. Requesting any senior members to help a budding monger.

Thanks,

JonBinks1.

XxxJk18
11-22-21, 03:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfSZaHE6oQ

Heard about LE action yesterday in Cm'pet and Nun'bakkam MPs. Did not find anything in media. Any idea if this is true? Anyways, stay careful everyone.

SinglePaiyan
11-22-21, 04:29
Hello guys,

Has anyone tried out these birds from TG? Digit 119. Any reviews appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

FunnySexyBoy
11-22-21, 04:41
It's being reported in the Tamil daily, 151 massage clubs that offer FS have been targeted!

And also which did not have license. Police have not shared the full details and it seems it went on till night!

Need to be aware

Heard about LE action yesterday in Cm'pet and Nun'bakkam MPs. Did not find anything in media. Any idea if this is true? Anyways, stay careful everyone..

Erdheena
11-22-21, 09:09
LE activities in Kilpak, T nagar, annanagar vPalani, adyar, Tvanmyur. News reports in dinakaran daily.

RaulKaka
11-22-21, 14:45
Avoid 119 bro.

Reached out, said spot cash no advance.

On reaching place said Gpay advance will send exact location.

Scammers have changed, they hope once you reach place you will place advance rather than leave.

Hi Pals,

I got SPs ending with 119 and 588. SP (119) looking like already in field. But SP (588) asking double the market rates and justifying himself because of the quality of birds. Can anyone ack this SP (588). Thanks in advance.

Fruit 167
11-22-21, 16:19
Sunday's raids in 151 MPs across Chennai is a major one in recent times. Out of these 151, 64 were asked to shut permanently citing license issues. These raids originated due to some evidence gathered from the houses of 2 inspectors. Those 2 inspectors were working in AVS in 2018 and had strong nexus with SPs. Vigilance team conducted raids at these inspectors' houses. Can expect these raids to extend to SPs as well.

Better to reduce mongering activities for few weeks. Play safe.

News link: https://tamil.oneindia.com/news/chennai/64-illegal-massage-centers-in-chennai-shocking-information-on-raid-439907.html.

Vinothkm123
11-22-21, 17:02
LE activities in Kilpak, T nagar, annanagar vPalani, adyar, Tvanmyur. News reports in dinakaran daily.Any info about blue spa Kilpauk?

Wanaf
11-22-21, 23:34
Avoid 119 bro.

Reached out, said spot cash no advance.

On reaching place said Gpay advance will send exact location.

Scammers have changed, they hope once you reach place you will place advance rather than leave.When asked about outcall to Hilton hotel, didn't get any response. Would be nice to know reliable, elite contacts.

Kakshi21
11-23-21, 09:07
Can anyone verify if the SP with digits ending in 657 is genuine? He posts on TG.

Thank you.

AKChennai
11-23-21, 10:42
Brethren,

Can someone please PM me CLs bro contact?

I had his contact and was on his group previously. As CL is not having PM opened, I am not able to contact him here.

Thanks,

AK.

XxxJk18
11-23-21, 18:31
I have been using his service for 3 years. Good, price is subject to negotiations

Can anyone verify if the SP with digits ending in 657 is genuine? He posts on TG.

Thank you..

SinglePaiyan
11-23-21, 18:47
I have been using his service for 3 years. Good, price is subject to negotiations.Any hints on this TG ID.

XxxJk18
11-23-21, 18:49
One of my usual SPs had shared that pretty Iranians are back! Loved the pictures (you can see attachments). I was quiet skeptical as the girls looked new and familiar at the same time. In the end decided to try the girl in her undies in the pic. 10000 was quoted. Northpalani hotel. The hotel was a factor to agree to the pricing. He was not willing to come down though I tried hard. The girl was strict he said. Since it was Iranian decided to try half heartedly.

Went in and was surprised to see the other girl also in the room. Both were busy snacking superfoods and I sat to look at them. The girl I chose was the same, 90% of the pic. The other girls was totally opposite. She was older, way older I would say. Felt happy I didn't choose her.

After the payment was done, she popped up the question- would you like threesome, pay me direct. Johnny was getting excited and she said 7500 extra. No way I said. After a few minutes of talk she agreed for 5 k extra. 15000 for threesome with iranians, my first threesome with Iraninas, felt good for the moment. Understood that 5000-6000 is their direct price.

First girl (undies) came over my lap and started DFK. Asked her friend to undress and she did the same. The 2nd girl had no tites, she was old, literally. But had energy. First girl was back to DFK while other was kissing me all over, after a good ten minutes, she took condom for BJ. Got pissed and told I need BBJ, first girl gladly took over johnny while second over came to give me her pussy. The hot bbj made johnny ready and lady two started ridding me while lady one came for DATY standing. Fuck, what an experience. ! First girl started to ride, she was tighter than the older second girl. Rode well for few minutes and then switched to missinoary. Pounded her away while the second lady was kising all over, fingering my ass. Second lady was pissed as I was more into first. So took a break on second ladies pussy, DATY while lady one was on CBJ. Started fucking here again on missionary, after while she was like cum soon baby. I was tired too, so asked both of them to do lesbian show. They don't do they said. So asked her to remove the condom and first lady did bbj again while I played with second ladies asshole. Fingering.

Finally came a load and she felt strangely happy saying you have good thick semen. Out of refelx said thank you, Later realized she is the same Iranian I had a few back. .

RnaFromDna
11-24-21, 11:07
Sunday's raids in 151 MPs across Chennai is a major one in recent times. Out of these 151, 64 were asked to shut permanently citing license issues. These raids originated due to some evidence gathered from the houses of 2 inspectors. Those 2 inspectors were working in AVS in 2018 and had strong nexus with SPs. Vigilance team conducted raids at these inspectors' houses. Can expect these raids to extend to SPs as well.

Better to reduce mongering activities for few weeks. Play safe.

News link: https://tamil.oneindia.com/news/chennai/64-illegal-massage-centers-in-chennai-shocking-information-on-raid-439907.html.Police asked apology to the spa owner after they filed a case against the police for the Sunday raid.

Foreign Indian
11-24-21, 13:35
Hi,

Any one can give any leads for independent prefer younger aged ones above 18 but up to 30 only. If anyone can help please send me a message.

SpicMag
11-24-21, 16:15
Not a report.

Felt happy to see this news. When I read the name and branch of the spa, I was even more happy that they pulled this trigger and made LE apologize.

Chennai cop tenders apology for raiding a spa without plaint.

Read more at:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/87864048.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

MoralMonger
11-24-21, 20:40
Good job by the owner of the spa. Hundreds of unsolved crimes, corruption, etc and LE choose to harass spa's for money. Its well known that most of the brothels in the city have got LE in their payroll.

Not a report.

Felt happy to see this news. When I read the name and branch of the spa, I was even more happy that they pulled this trigger and made LE apologize.

Chennai cop tenders apology for raiding a spa without plaint.

Read more at:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/87864048.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

BigBoy95
11-25-21, 04:16
Replied on PM, bro.

Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox.

BigBoy95
11-25-21, 04:20
LE apology was for an old case filed by BAT spa. It is ironical that LE apologised for old case at a time they are raiding a large number of spas.

Police asked apology to the spa owner after they filed a case against the police for the Sunday raid.

BigBoy95
11-25-21, 04:25
Current situation not good for Spas. Everyone goes to spa for relaxing; some look for fun also. Nobody wants a LE barging in mid-session. Bad for spa business. Many will shut down; some of the girls might be forced to get into prostitution as many more spas will shut down.

Good job by the owner of the spa. Hundreds of unsolved crimes, corruption, etc and LE choose to harass spa's for money. Its well known that most of the brothels in the city have got LE in their payroll.

Rakeshsurya
11-25-21, 05:29
Hi,

Has anyone seen the insta MILF gkavxxx17.

Is she available in business.

Has anyone contacted her?

MaddyBluess
11-25-21, 16:50
Was staying in a 5 star hotel at Velachery for 3 nights. Checked out at 6 pm & my flight is not until midnight. So thought of killing time in the spa. Booked a 90 minutes deep tissue. Assigned a NE therapist. Face down, good massage with high pressure all all over the legs. Moved up, pulled down the disposable & gave a good bum massage. Thought, extras are definitely available. Pulled the disposable back up & worked on upper back. Turned around, good massage, very good pressure in the groin area, rubbed my tool several times over the disposable. In the last 15 minutes, she asked if there is any specific area I would like her to focus, I asked what's on the menu. She acted as if she didn't understand the question. I pointed back to rub the inner thighs & groin area. She started massaging with good pressure around the tool & I was fully erect. Was expecting her to pull the disposable down & finish off. But, she didn't. After 5 minutes, I pulled the disposable down & asked her to massage without any interference. She continued to massage the groin area with my tool fully erect. I waited for 5 more minutes & asked her to give me a HJ for which she said No. I was confused that she gave me a good bum massage on her own without asking, amazing groin massage without asking, continued the massage with me fully naked & erect. However, she won't give a HJ. I asked her to continue the massage around the groin & checked if it is ok, if I shagged off. She said fine. For the next 10 minutes, she was rubbing my groin & balls without touching my dick, while I was shagging & blew the load. I had an amazing release. I wasn't sure if she has any religious reasons that she can go to a particular threshold, but, won't cross the line. It was really unique, however, I was very satisfied with a great authentic deep tissue & a great release. She didn't ask for any money. Tipped her 2 K & she thanked.

Vishal1369
11-25-21, 20:02
Hi guy,

I'm totally new to forum and not sure how this works (I am looking for some action. Would be great if someone would provide me some details for Full service. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NaughtyChennai
11-26-21, 04:51
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?Did you make moves? Let us know if you are successful with her? Looking at her pics, she is worth a try.

RajVseVijay
11-26-21, 06:10
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?Yeah, she is.

MavericKing
11-26-21, 07:42
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?Yes, she is available with a Tnagar SP, but comes across once in every 2/3 months.

Opama
11-26-21, 11:05
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?She was available through my SP last year. Didn't try as I lost interest after seeing her pics without makeup.

BulletPandi007
11-26-21, 11:18
Kindly provide pointers to the hotel name and spa name.

Thanks.

Was staying in a 5 star hotel at Velachery for 3 nights. Checked out at 6 pm & my flight is not until midnight. So thought of killing time in the spa. Booked a 90 minutes deep tissue. Assigned a NE therapist. Face down, good massage with high pressure all all over the legs. Moved up, pulled down the disposable & gave a good bum massage. Thought, extras are definitely available. Pulled the disposable back up & worked on upper back. Turned around, good massage, very good pressure in the groin area, rubbed my tool several times over the disposable. In the last 15 minutes, she asked if there is any specific area I would like her to focus, I asked what's on the menu. She acted as if she didn't understand the question. I pointed back to rub the inner thighs & groin area. She started massaging with good pressure around the tool & I was fully erect. Was expecting her to pull the disposable down & finish off. But, she didn't. After 5 minutes, I pulled the disposable down & asked her to massage without any interference. She continued to massage the groin area with my tool fully erect. I waited for 5 more minutes & asked her to give me a HJ for which she said No. I was confused that she gave me a good bum massage on her own without asking, amazing groin massage without asking, continued the massage with me fully naked & erect. However, she won't give a HJ. I asked her to continue the massage around the groin & checked if it is ok, if I shagged off.

Member #4781
11-26-21, 17:34
I was desperately horny and was looking up locanto for any leads. I glanced over multiple ads for spa nearby and finally ended up contacting one via whatsapp (lucky day) and immediately was given a voice call. I told her I was looking for full service and she obliged and asked me to come over nearby a super market besides KFC. I called them up again and was guided into a shady building and with no signs whatsoever. I was asked to sit in the reception and was able to notice that they had camera setup over the supermarket and can see everything going on 360 degrees of that place. I tried bargaining but johnny was in a rush. I ended up paying 4. 5 at the reception and was told tips again needs to be provided inside. I was led to a dim lit room and then entered this MILF, might be in her early thirties. She came over in a white saree and was coughing a bit when she entered. I was scared but who cares I am already knee deep in the river, I might as well go full monty. I cuddled her standing and made her to ly down and we undressed each other. We laid on the bed for a while cuddling each other and me going to town on her perky areolas. After a while asked her for BJ and she obliged but for CBJ. I am a chronic fapper and I was never easy to cum early. It takes me way longer sometimes hours to release. So I was able to switch multiple positions. Started with miss followed by WOT then by Doggy and then finally miss with her legs raised and supported by my upper body. This went on for 30 minutes and I wasn't going to release that day. She was adamant she never lets a man out without cummin and she tried her best to beat me off but only in vain. I asked her to stop as little jhonny has started to turn blue and tipped her everything I had in wallet and walked out a happy man..Yo jatayu,

Trying to PM you. Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox brother.

Snowy007
11-26-21, 18:02
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4781
11-26-21, 18:10
Nowhere he mentioned its an actress. Anyway attaching her pic. Please be careful not to waste your hard earned money on such chicks.Brother,

I'm confused.

Few months ago, people had posted her photo and we're going crazy about how the experience with her was, as if it was the best sex of their life.

Was it good or bad? I'm super confused.

Member #4781
11-26-21, 18:23
Tried one for 4 k OMR near radiance. Completely different from the photo. Must be in mid 30's. Had a big ass and average boobs. She was okay for anything. The only benefit with these afro are that they are fully cooperative and not mechanical. Best for those who like ass worship.

She also had another friend staying with her and they were open for 3 some too.Hey bro,

Trying to PM you, your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox.

Yuktaukta
11-26-21, 18:53
After I saw about Dating app experience shared in this forum, I Subscribed famous apps Tinder, Okc, Woo and got premium subscribe for last two. I could make genuine friends, but not really ones I was searching inside for Casual meet. But still I was happy. One of tinder Friend become very close and we shared many sexting also. Suddenly one day after a month she informed me that she went for dating and charged money for that. It was a huge disappointment for me. It made me to rethink about what is real and practical.

So switched to Mongering and called my known SP and I will post the session had with Bangla girl this week.

It comes in my next post. Please wait tomorrow. Else story become too long.

YogicWisdom
11-26-21, 21:07
Got this from an SP in Adyar charging 10 k / night. Has anybody tried her?

Snowy007
11-27-21, 07:34
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HighVoice
11-27-21, 08:46
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?Hi, there is no account with the name, is it deleted?

Asgcr2000
11-27-21, 11:58
I was not in action since 3 years. Now want to try someone here. I tried to contact my old contacts but not a single no is working. Having only music SP no but don't want to spend too much. Can anyone help me for good indes.

Yuktaukta
11-28-21, 04:21
Called regular SP and fixed the deed a day before. I was the first to meet the Girl in the morning. I went bit early and was asked to wait for some time. After that one guy called me and took to the place. It was residential area near famous university at P. Theri. Went inside the girl just had the bath and was fresh. She was a Bengali Girl Short and dusky but had nice assets. Stretch marks here and there was a turn off.

Before starting the deed I told if the sesygoes good I shall go for second one. She was very cooperative, communication was bit difficult as her Hindi was also difficult to understand.

I told her we shall go very slow, she removed her clothes and sat on the COT only with Bra. She asked me also to undress and started with Hugging and lots of kisses. Went down and smelled her pussy. It was fresh and started licking it. I could see she was enjoying it and was holding my hand tightly. Removed her bra and me also fully undressed. Her Boobs were quite big and nice sight to see. Licked the boob's for some time and couldn't control. Put on condom for first insertion she made small expression and I came out in a minute which I anticipated already.

Called SP went for second session. This time it was very cool we started to chat for almost 10 mins and had some connection. She started to strike my tool but it was nowhere showing sign of coming back. I started my own way to bring it back by kissing her, Boobs and caressed her from backside and stroked my tool between her assistant. My tool was up instantly now and put on cover started again. Started with regular position for quite long time, I was happy that I took full control in second round. Asked her to come on top. She got tired after few minutes and finally from Back side I had to finish. It was Good time spent and came out very Happy.

Cost - 2000+1500+300 tips.

Face - 7.

Boob-7.

Cat - 7.

Overall -7.

Her stay here was short termay leave in few day. Only the stretch marks were Draw back.

Pussy Shave
11-28-21, 08:58
Dear all,

Its been long time I logged into ISG. Slow action is going on in life but nothing worth I can talk at the moment. Hope legends are alive and fucking juicy pussies.

I still the remember the days meeting with Rajoodudes, Gio Casonova, sudhakar sir, deshraj. Fucking paddy & kavya, devi and so many juicy & yummy pussies.

Among the great seniors I can only see recent post from Rajoodudes. Buddy, If you are around, please make a shout or send a message!

Take care guys!

ChnMonger01
11-29-21, 14:05
Brother,

I'm confused.

Few months ago, people had posted her photo and we're going crazy about how the experience with her was, as if it was the best sex of their life.

Was it good or bad? I'm super confused.The pic Mavic posted was a very good experience. But the pic that I posted in my latest post was a very bad one. For pics kindly refer to my post.

Ramon85
11-29-21, 15:38
Brother,

I'm confused.

Was it good or bad? I'm super confused.Seems to be wrong picture attached, with that actress picture girl he had good experience, the OP confirmed it with the actual girl picture he had bad experience few days after.

SadGuru
11-29-21, 17:57
Bros,

I will be in Chennai for few hours. I appreciate if someone kindly suggest some MP near airport. My pm is open.

Thanks.

DesperateMon
12-02-21, 02:05
Why Chennai forum is dead since 29-Nov, any curfew going on? Or is it due to rain situation. I enquired about spa and all are working. So that might not be the problem. Anna nagar let's relax, Velachery spa, colors etc.

DesperateMon
12-02-21, 02:09
Mega once she was with KK Nagar RTO spa, she is one cutie with belly, divorced. Went for massage in June 21, she was amazing in massage. After that during service she was too much into the act. She enjoys everything you do.

I don't have active PM. But the contact is with vinothkm bro.

Mockingbird
12-02-21, 08:05
Hi,

Has anyone contacted her?Is she the one with tattoos of birds flying on her forearm? I had a session with her dinner time back.

Krishnan2015
12-02-21, 12:52
Has anyone met the attached girl. How is the services and damages.

Member #4781
12-02-21, 20:30
Has anyone met the attached girl. How is the services and damages.Came accross 6 months back through an SP who serves from North Palani and Chai Nagar. The guy never budges, quoted 15 k for the entire night outcall. Tried a different bird. What are the rates now?

Krishnan2015
12-03-21, 03:18
Came accross 6 months back through an SP who serves from North Palani and Chai Nagar. The guy never budges, quoted 15 k for the entire night outcall. Tried a different bird. What are the rates now?She's quoting 25 k for 6 hours and not budging. So dropped the plan.

Rakeshsurya
12-03-21, 03:59
Is she the one with tattoos of birds flying on her forearm? I had a session with her dinner time back.Yes, any FR damages?

MadhuSun
12-03-21, 06:45
Got this from an SP in Adyar charging 10 k / night. Has anybody tried her?It looks like this picture has been picked randomly on the internet. I can see that picture on many sites.

HornyBrownie69
12-03-21, 16:53
Hello!

I'll be in Chennai for a few days and would love to get a few SP contacts, I promise to repay with any contacts I have. I am new to the mongering scene here so help me out.

Mockingbird
12-04-21, 02:55
Yes, any FR damages?This was pre-covid. She spent around an hour and a half. Great foreplay and company. She's a proper MILF. Boobs are a little saggy and has a small tummy. Two rounds. Six thousand + room expenses.

Rocquer
12-05-21, 06:15
Hey Seniors, I had been active member of the forum but in the last 2 years like most of you I have also been totally out of scene. Even more unfortunate, I lost all my contacts. I would really appreciate if you share some Indie's digits. Happy to reciprocate as I rebuild my contacts 🙏.

DesperateMon
12-05-21, 06:18
It was on 04-Dec-2021. We were 3 of ISG friends and went to Rahat plaza. There were 3 gals Anita, Anu and other one I don't remember the name. The spa is more of massage parlour type. But decent one. I took Anita and she is the middle nattukattai type.

Vinothkm and another bro took the other 2 went after 6 months still they remember me and had nice massage and B2B. She would be the one who does excellent job.

Rocquer
12-05-21, 06:19
Is her name Kavitha? Does she respond via Insta?

Yeah, she is.

Nunu9589
12-05-21, 06:30
Near Senthil Nagar? I'd rather it be an independent one.

Playboy2001
12-05-21, 07:08
Got a message that massage some extras available (not FS). Approached the party and was asked to come to A**pet. Deal negotiated was 1. 5 K at the desk plus 1 K for full nude with happy ending. Girl was OK and good time pass.

Screw84
12-05-21, 11:29
Friends, looking for a geninue cam show leads. Anyone come across nice booty aunties?

Screw84
12-05-21, 11:30
Is her name Kavitha? Does she respond via Insta?Dm me the ID?

Nunu9589
12-05-21, 13:12
Best place to find cheap MILFs? Indi is best. Somewhere near Senth Ngr.

Mohan1
12-05-21, 18:52
Gentlemen,

I am visiting wonderful Chennai for 4 days next week for business. Traveling from another continent.

I was browsing some of the forum posts and very helpful info!!

Looking to spend time with younger (20's) upscale girls (prefer North Ind) who can come to my hotel in the Guindy area. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated (Please PM me).

Also any words of caution dealing with SP will be helpful. Thanks for the assistance!

BigPipe987
12-05-21, 19:05
Can you share spa name?

It was on 04-Dec-2021. We were 3 of ISG friends and went to Rahat plaza. There were 3 gals Anita, Anu and other one I don't remember the name. The spa is more of massage parlour type. But decent one. I took Anita and she is the middle nattukattai type.

Vinothkm and another bro took the other 2 went after 6 months still they remember me and had nice massage and B2B. She would be the one who does excellent job.

LongShanks007
12-06-21, 02:09

Vinothkm and another bro took the other 2 went after 6 months still they remember me and had nice massage and B2B. She would be the one who does excellent job.In this is inside the complex or opposite / nearby to the complex.

LongShanks007
12-06-21, 02:14
Does anyone know if the popular croma spa in chai ngr is still operating. I have been there several times and a plump mallu gorl used to be in the reception. Had many sessions with Jen__f_r and Jess. First one was dusky and slim and the jess was fair and slim and both early 20's. Awesome session with both. But this was in kan 2019. Anyone knows the latest number that can pm. Number that I have does not work.

DesperateMon
12-06-21, 03:36
Joy. Search in JD.

Can you share spa name?

AbcCool
12-06-21, 05:07
The best I have seen and been to now atleast 6 times. Is the king a puram spa. 2. 5 k FN and he and B2 B. You can pay anything more the therapist and mostly they are open for everything.Bro can you give more clue about this spa? I think your not having pm, but you can give here.

Stallion 72
12-06-21, 05:32
Can you share spa name?Hi. It is in the first floor of Rahat plaza. Budget friendly place and everything available in the menu except full service. Cabins are a bit small and cramped.

Vinothkm123
12-06-21, 08:17

Vinothkm and another bro took the other 2 went after 6 months still they remember me and had nice massage and B2B. She would be the one who does excellent job.Nice meeting you guys, desperatemong, stallion, maddybluess. Had good time. Maddybluess would have joined us but he is super busy with his schedules.

Thanks Moodman (Jake) for the VFM bkr contact. Sorry man missed you, didn't have much time to meet you. Coming Dec 25 weekend will meet you and firelava if he comes Chennai.

Stay safe.

Opama
12-06-21, 09:27
Spent a whole night with the bird at a hotel in OMR.

She runs a Beauty Parlour and is getting married in Jan. Looks were better than shared pics as she has lost weight recently.

Quite a talker and good GFE. Might repeat if I get a chance before she quits in Jan.

Expense. US $300.

XMen 69
12-06-21, 09:56
Hi,

Sorry for misguided information.

Today I called the spa and the lady said the basic service is from 1.5 k so I fixed an appointment and went directly. Then she said 1.5 is for professional massage. Happy ending starts from 4 k (no tips asked) B2B, so I left the building immediately.

Maybe I'll this MP this week. I'll update with a FR.I have been there twice, Took 4.5 k for B2B and 6.5 for full nude. Girls are OK, but they will good GFE and if you have Nego skill, you can get BBJ at low cost. Can try when you don't have options and your are in full Gaj.

Another thing you need to deposit the mobile phones outside.

Eanf2003
12-06-21, 14:16
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Tyrion96
12-06-21, 19:05
Do you guys use a sim card registered in your name for mongering? Is it safe? If not, is there any other way?

Rocquer
12-06-21, 20:42
Came across massagerepublic through a senior from the forum, give it a try. I haven't persoly tried but seems to have some genuine profiles.

Friends, looking for a geninue cam show leads. Anyone come across nice booty aunties?

RahulFriend
12-07-21, 02:07

She runs a Beauty Parlour and is getting married in Jan. Looks were better than shared pics as she has lost weight recently.

Quite a talker and good GFE. Might repeat if I get a chance before she quits in Jan.

Expense. US $300.Can you share the contact.

RahulFriend
12-07-21, 02:09
In Chennai for next three days. Can anyone share a good contact of inde for a night. Thank you. DM is open.

HiThereAloha
12-07-21, 05:32
Do you guys use a sim card registered in your name for mongering? Is it safe? If not, is there any other way?1/ you can't have a mongering phone in your name. Defeats the very purpose.

2/ get your driver / peon / office staff to get an extra in their name.

3/ with their documents.

4/ name the number your mongering name on Truecaller.

Congratulations! You're set.

Remember to pay for it at recharge shops by cash.

Nuntis18
12-07-21, 11:43
Hey guys,

I am a total noob at this. Only have tried the usual MPs. Got to know about this forum recently, will wander around a little before getting sub.

Going to try this WG found in SA, calls herself "prayer". Want to know if it's legit and also charges as she has quoted high I think, need to know if she is worth it.

OrionSpur
12-07-21, 13:11
Can you give her link or profile name? Just want to make sure are we speaking to the same girl.

Thanks,

OS.

Hey guys,

I am a total noob at this. Only have tried the usual MPs. Got to know about this forum recently, will wander around a little before getting sub.

Going to try this WG found in SA, calls herself "prayer". Want to know if it's legit and also charges as she has quoted high I think, need to know if she is worth it.

Vinothkm123
12-07-21, 16:29
1/ you can't have a mongering phone in your name. Defeats the very purpose.

2/ get your driver / peon / office staff to get an extra in their name.

3/ with their documents.

4/ name the number your mongering name on Truecaller.

Congratulations! You're set.

Remember to pay for it at recharge shops by cash.Driver Peon Office staff can point you that they are not using that number for mongering, LE can easily catch you if they want to question mongers.

MavericKing
12-07-21, 16:59
Hi,

Anyone have details and can please share SP / handler details of the attached Russian / Uzbek girl. Any review on her service.

PM is active.

Nuntis18
12-07-21, 17:11
Lot of working g girls in park. Just search John in locanto you will get details. Enjoy bro.Found the number of a Mr John digits ending with 822, is it legit. Any experience anyone.

MavericKing
12-08-21, 07:20
Found the number of a Mr John digits ending with 822, is it legit. Any experience anyone.He's legit, but will keep first timers waiting at location. Has girls from 6 k-10 k, Russian as well. Will reduce 1 k on negotiating. Girls keep rotating every 10-15 days.

Nuntis18
12-08-21, 08:02
So I went for a haircut near my place, have been living in the area for a decade and didn't even doubt this salon. I usual go to GT for a cut but was in a hurry so opted the place. Went the at 11 am and so pretty SI and mallu girls walk in one after other. Saw this cute malu girl, a little chubby but an awesome ass, Jhonny was excited, was trying hard to hide it. The receptionist not the best looker but changed into a transparent saree and damn a real MILF, don't knw if she is available for service. Didn't ask for anything because I live nearby and didn't want to take the risk of getting recognized. Was really shocked to see an MP in the area as it is a very vanilla kind of an area. Sharing pointers, do tell me if you liked the place and damages.

Place is in a* war true nagar, it is called actor dev last name park, logo of a peeping boy. Try and do tell in FR.

TheSniper
12-08-21, 09:16
Hello Chennai Brothers,

I would be visiting Chennai tomorrow. Can some one share some good indie contacts.

I can help you out with contacts in Bangalore.

Looking to have fun here, kindly help out.

Lonely Dude
12-08-21, 12:22
I am staying in Chennai for around a month and am looking to have some upscale GFE experiences. If anyone has some good SP contacts, please inbox me!

Although I don't have any SP info to share back, I can probably repay for the help in cash!

Member #4727
12-08-21, 15:16
Guys,

I got cheated by a girl. She asked money upfront I also paid but aft that she cheated me. Can I report this on cybercrime. I don't want my money back but she should have an end for this. Her number 229. Friends be alert and safe. She will ask to bro Nagar park. Then ask you to pay. She speaks in Tamil.

Acarams
12-08-21, 15:36

Expense. US $300.I am from US and will be in Chennai in Jan.

AdventureSteve
12-08-21, 17:28
Thanks to this forum to have this experience in Chennai after long time. Had tried the bro bat spa today and got assigned Thai therapist with tattoo, had a good B2B but no FS, Damage was 2.5 k+ 3 k. Had a nice time with her.

Hopefully to get a good SP contact for trying out some Russian for short term. Tg SP didn't work out (HT: vinothkm and xxjvk) please if anyone can PM me decent SP (6 k-8 k) with short term Incall options in bro nagar or in anywhere in Chennai in star hotel would be great.

ItsCool
12-08-21, 18:33
Thanks to this forum to have this experience in Chennai after long time. Had tried the bro bat spa today and got assigned Thai therapist with tattoo, had a good B2B but no FS, Damage was 2.5 k+ 3 k. Had a nice time with her.

Hopefully to get a good SP contact for trying out some Russian for short term. Tg SP didn't work out (HT: vinothkm and xxjvk) please if anyone can PM me decent SP (6 k-8 k) with short term Incall options in bro nagar or in anywhere in Chennai in star hotel would be great.Hi bro,

In bat, are the door locks back? Thanks.

Fredick100
12-08-21, 19:09
Guys,

I got cheated by a girl. She asked money upfront I also paid but aft that she cheated me. Can I report this on cybercrime. I don't want my money back but she should have an end for this. Her number 229. Friends be alert and safe. She will ask to bro Nagar park. Then ask you to pay. She speaks in Tamil.Its a Golden rule, never pay anything upfront, not in chennai, anywhere for that matter its all the same, what is the damage?

With Regards.

FD.

MickeyDuck1208
12-08-21, 19:19
The best option I have found is to get a travel SIM when you go outside India, and use that for mongering. Usually once you get the OTP, all apps will be active if you use them regularly. Given Covid, this might be tough.

Other option is to get a Skype number. Get a US number, you get sms messages on the Skype app. All social media OTPs also work. Except Tinder as I have noticed.

Do you guys use a sim card registered in your name for mongering? Is it safe? If not, is there any other way?

Member #4727
12-09-21, 03:22
Its a Golden rule, never pay anything upfront, not in chennai, anywhere for that matter its all the same, what is the damage?

With Regards..3 k bro. I usually check number at every places and verify then only I proceed. I texted her on whsp she replied I made whatsapp call and agreed for the deal. I failed to check in Truecaller as her voice is female I trusted her blindly. Anyhow it was my bad day to loose like that. I spend 20 k a month for mongering but getting cheated like this hurts.

I paid via gpay is that safe or any problem will be there because of exposing my real name and UPI ID. I don't want to catch any trouble from her.

SingamSoup
12-09-21, 10:13
Hi guys,

I am in city from USA, I tried locanto but not very much luck. It would be helpful if any of you can share some contacts in Chennai and Madurai (Will be spending most of my time in these two places). I can help with contacts in Delhi, Bangkok (Spent last three weeks there). Most of cities in west coast of US and Philippines.

Any help is appreciated.

HotDudess
12-09-21, 11:56
Hi,

Can us share more pointers. Difficult to decode.

Name of spa.

Regards.

So I went for a haircut near my place, have been living in the area for a decade and didn't even doubt this salon. I usual go to GT for a cut but was in a hurry so opted the place. Went the at 11 am and so pretty SI and mallu girls walk in one after other. Saw this cute malu girl, a little chubby but an awesome ass, Jhonny was excited, was trying hard to hide it. The receptionist not the best looker but changed into a transparent saree and damn a real MILF, don't knw if she is available for service. Didn't ask for anything because I live nearby and didn't want to take the risk of getting recognized. Was really shocked to see an MP in the area as it is a very vanilla kind of an area. Sharing pointers, do tell me if you liked the place and damages.

Place is in a* war true nagar, it is called actor dev last name park, logo of a peeping boy. Try and do tell in FR.

FunnySexyBoy
12-09-21, 13:50
They don't have locks, how come? Was she fat? She is a new therapist but massage was kind of OK ish.

Or does the name start with U?

Because in bat everyone is afraid to do.

Hopefully to get a good SP contact for trying out some Russian for short term. Tg SP didn't work out (HT: vinothkm and xxjvk) please if anyone can PM me decent SP (6 k-8 k) with short term Incall options in bro nagar or in anywhere in Chennai in star hotel would be great.

GfeDaty
12-09-21, 15:19
Hi,

Can us share more pointers. Difficult to decode.

Name of spa.

Regards.Was able to decode, pinged you.