PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

IcyBlu
12-09-21, 17:00
He is referring to the veteran Hindi actor's second half name starting Dev + Park. JD shows the place with pics of peeping boy.

I always thought it was a family saloon. Never visited though. If any mongers can verify and share FR, it would be great.

Hi,

Can us share more pointers. Difficult to decode.

Name of spa.

Regards.

FunnySexyBoy
12-09-21, 17:06
The reviews say it's more of a salon, will enquire and check! It's little far for me, but anyways since you said Mallu, I will give it a try.

So I went for a haircut near my place, have been living in the area for a decade and didn't even doubt this salon. I usual go to GT for a cut but was in a hurry so opted the place. Went the at 11 am and so pretty SI and mallu girls walk in one after other. Saw this cute malu girl, a little chubby but an awesome ass, Jhonny was excited, was trying hard to hide it. The receptionist not the best looker but changed into a transparent saree and damn a real MILF, don't knw if she is available for service. Didn't ask for anything because I live nearby and didn't want to take the risk of getting recognized. Was really shocked to see an MP in the area as it is a very vanilla kind of an area. Sharing pointers, do tell me if you liked the place and damages.

Nuntis18
12-09-21, 18:09
Hi,

Can us share more pointers. Difficult to decode.

Name of spa..Spa name is Bollywood actor dev 's "surname" park.

Place is in the "thala and asn 2007 movie" tiru ngr.

XxxJk18
12-09-21, 18:12
LE fear is among Bat girls, all depends on your rapport, havin membershiph elps. You gal is bali, she does well, for few years. Thai must be new, so fearless I guess

They don't have locks, how come? Was she fat? She is a new therapist but massage was kind of OK ish.

Or does the name start with U?

Because in bat everyone is afraid to do..

GfeDaty
12-09-21, 18:44
PM is open. I have been reaching out to some of you based on your FRs. Any leads would be appreciated.

I also have an active SA membership that is expiring in a few days. Connected with most Chennai profiles, they were either pricey or not quite what I was after. If any of you seek intel, please pm their profile link, happy to tell you what I know. If the SB feels comfortable, happy to share their contact.

Hi Peeps,

I am new to the mongering scene in Chennai. Tried my hand at loc, it appears to be filled with scammers. I am trying to score a FN for 8-10 k. I am on the younger side, so looking for someone that is ideally under 30. Is that unrealistic?

P.S. Working on getting a membership. Also if any of you happen to visit Vancouver, I can help with contacts. Cheers.

Fredick100
12-09-21, 18:47
3 k bro. I usually check number at every places and verify then only I proceed. I texted her on whsp she replied I made whatsapp call and agreed for the deal. I failed to check in Truecaller as her voice is female I trusted her blindly. Anyhow it was my bad day to loose like that. I spend 20 k a month for mongering but getting cheated like this hurts.

I paid via gpay is that safe or any problem will be there because of exposing my real name and UPI ID. I don't want to catch any trouble from her.Bro, for 3 k don't risk yourself in cybercrime and all, spending 20 k and getting cheated is really bad and it sucks, do ping me I can help you out.

My PM is active.

With Regards.

FD.

Member #4727
12-10-21, 03:38
Bro, for 3 k don't risk yourself in cybercrime and all, spending 20 k and getting cheated is really bad and it sucks, do ping me I can help you out.

My PM is active.

With Regards..3 k is not a matter for. Getting cheated is bothering me. Sure I will leave it off and I don't want to kill my happiness because because of this. Bro I don't have pm active.

Nuntis18
12-10-21, 03:54
The reviews say it's more of a salon, will enquire and check! It's little far for me, but anyways since you said Mallu, I will give it a try.Hey guys,

Went to this place again FR dandruff treatment, the guy told me to come in the morning but insisted on coming later to checkout the girls, but this time no mallu girl only SI and some new girls came in, I guess they rotate the girls since there are other two branches nearby. One in ward paal ni and other in tail (Tamil) head (hindi) kkam. I would suggest try the ward one as it seems to be the main place.

Godfather2018
12-10-21, 11:33
Got pic from SP and as the girl really caught my eyes. She was brown and looked appealing for a fuck. So asked sp to arrange her and reached there place.

Girl was married and has a kid. But her structure was good. Enjoyed her as company was good which has become rare these days. FR has dried up in Chennai so thought of sharing this one.

Rate 3 k.

Over all too good exp.

GfeDaty
12-10-21, 15:32
I fall on the skinnier side. Would appreciate any direct leads for skinny / slim / average girls for entire day / night.

Also I have an active SA membership. Didn't find what I was looking for though. If any of you seek any intel on the Chennai profiles, ask away. PM is open.

Thank you.

BulletPandi007
12-10-21, 18:01
Friends kindly share any SP or indie contacts in Chennai.

Please inbox me.

Will ensure decency and confidentiality in dealings.

Tia.

Nuntis18
12-10-21, 19:55
My First FR:

Since I don't have subscription in ISG, Loc was my only source. Tried spas nearby Gudvanchery & Urapakkam to get MILFs. Luckily got one in Urapakkam. Her face was similar to tamannaah but body was damn ugly which I noticed after she removed her dress. First she gave a namesake massage, then I asked her for FS she agreed. She immediately removed her dress and wanted me to fuck her. I was patient and started kissing her neck, it turned her on and I kissed her navel and it made her pussy wet. Fingered her for quite some time and fucked her. She was kissing me passionately the entire session. Couldn't handle for long as her face was beautiful. Total charges 4.5 K I know its bit high but worth for her face.

This happened 2 months ago and I'm not sure if she is available now but when compared with other Spas in that area, this one has pretty girls. I believe it will still be available in Loc. Planning to get a subscription soon, happy to help. Expecting any MILF contacts.Did she perform BBJ, and is this place "sandy".

KrazzyKarthik1
12-11-21, 03:30
Hey Folks, In Chennai this weekend. Any leads in and around Velachery and Tambaram will be much appreciated. Can reciprocate with leads in Bangalore anytime. Thanks in advance for the kind soul who can share leads.

FuckMachine007
12-11-21, 06:46
Any hints to reach the girl bro.

Got pic from SP and as the girl really caught my eyes. She was brown and looked appealing for a fuck. So asked sp to arrange her and reached there place.

Girl was married and has a kid. But her structure was good. Enjoyed her as company was good which has become rare these days. FR has dried up in chennai so thought of sharing this one.

Rate 3 k.

Over all too good exp.

Snowy007
12-11-21, 11:00
Did she perform BBJ, and is this place "sandy".No bro she didn't provide BBJ, just DFK. I forgot the spa name, but I know the exact location.

BTW do you know any other MPs near that area which has MILF types?

Mohan1
12-11-21, 13:58
Friends kindly share any SP or indie contacts in Chennai.

Please inbox me.

Will ensure decency and confidentiality in dealings..Tia.

Don't hold your breath for contact sharing. I am relatively new to this forum as well and have been looking for contacts too. Generally you will find only FRs on this forum. No contact sharing. Disappointing.

Nuntis18
12-11-21, 18:39
No bro she didn't provide BBJ, just DFK. I forgot the spa name, but I know the exact location.

BTW do you know any other MPs near that area which has MILF types?No bro not in tat area, but an ne MILF, pretty face in Tambaram above a biriyani shop. Tried it last year before pandemic, didn't get FS but extras were nice. Forgot the name of the place though but not to far from cpet bridge.

Ajay2984
12-12-21, 01:14
Hey Chennai guys.

Was in your city couple of months back on an official trip. Searched for MPs near my work place in OMR area. Spoke to some of them. A couple of them sounded very professional. Shortlisted two MPs and decided to visit the one where phone was answered by a lady. The other MP call was answered by a man, so had my own doubts that he could be a middle man. So went to the MP and saw line up. Two North girls were available. Saw the third SI girl too who was busy. She was kinda busty so decided to move ahead with one of the north Indian girl who hailed from Assam. Her massage was okayish type, meanwhile asked her to remove despo which she obliged. Thereafter asked for good bum massage. Finally she popped up question for extras. DFK Full nude and HJ was fixed for 2 k. Befire she could undress somebody called her on phone and she was speaking may be her relative. Meanwhile I was squeezing her breasts. She took my hands and cupped her breasts. I was happy as I knew that that will be game for nice fun. Started squeezing her nicely and slowly undressed her as she continued to talk. Now she was full nude and me too. Was rubbing Jhonny on her rear side and squeezing her brests nicely. She had a good slim fair body and okayish type face. So after she kept her phone down we started started DFK. Soon she got Horndean we were on the massage table enjoying. She liked kisses and was responding. Since am a BBBJ man convinced her for same. She asked for 1 k more for that. As she seemed to be a good fuck I agreed. She gave me an awesome BBBJ. Loved it to the core and soon I was fucking her hard. Banged her hard in doggie as I cupped her both breasts and squeezed them nice and hard. Came inside here. Removed condi and took a nice bath. Left the room. While leaving saw another young SI staff who was slim and wheatish. Had I seen her earlier would have definitely taken her. But was still satisfied with the Assamese staff didn't have much time because of meeting planned else would have take this SI too. Will be visiting soon and that time would love to taste some local flavours. Got nostalgic with my OMR MP visit a few years back where I met a virgin and completely fresh fair SI girl. She was on day one at MP and I was glad to take her services. She did everything except FS. But was a total GFE. Probably the best girl and service in my visit to MPs thousand times.

Anybody willing to help with good SI girls may please PM me.

SinglePaiyan
12-12-21, 05:41
Nice FR bro. Any hints on the spa?

Hey Chennai guys.

Was in your city couple of months back on an official trip. Searched for MPs near my work place in OMR area. Spoke to some of them. A couple of them sounded very professional. Shortlisted two MPs and decided to visit the one where phone was answered by a lady. The other MP call was answered by a man, so had my own doubts that he could be a middle man. So went to the MP and saw line up. Two North girls were available. Saw the third SI girl too who was busy. She was kinda busty so decided to move ahead with one of the north Indian girl who hailed from Assam. Her massage was okayish type, meanwhile asked her to remove despo which she obliged. Thereafter asked for good bum massage. Finally she popped up question for extras. DFK Full nude and HJ was fixed for 2 k. Befire she could undress somebody called her on phone and she was speaking may be her relative. Meanwhile I was squeezing her breasts. She took my hands and cupped her breasts. I was happy as I knew that that will be game for nice fun. Started squeezing her nicely and slowly undressed her as she continued to talk. Now she was full nude and me too. Was rubbing Jhonny on her rear side and squeezing her brests nicely. She had a good slim fair body and okayish type face. So after she kept her phone down we started started DFK. Soon she got Horndean we were on the massage table enjoying. She liked kisses and was responding. Since am a BBBJ man convinced her for same. She asked for 1 k more for that. As she seemed to be a good fuck I agreed. She gave me an awesome BBBJ. Loved it to the core and soon I was fucking her hard. Banged her hard in doggie as I cupped her both breasts and squeezed them nice and hard. Came inside here. Removed condi and took a nice bath. Left the room. While leaving saw another young SI staff who was slim and wheatish. Had I seen her earlier would have definitely taken her. But was still satisfied with the Assamese staff didn't have much time because of meeting planned else would have take this SI too..

Pratonic01
12-12-21, 08:16

Girl was married and has a kid. But her structure was good. Enjoyed her as company was good which has become rare these days. FR has dried up in chennai so thought of sharing this one.

Rate 3 k.

Over all too good exp.Forum is dead because of the folks. Not willing to share anything. If you don't share forum won't grow at all and you won't get anything new. It's been 4-5 days ai have PMed so many seniors, but no help yet. Last 3 days left in Chennai. Don't know if I will get a DFK + BBJ combo anywhere. Take car guys. Sad for you all and myself.

FunnySexyBoy
12-12-21, 14:50
Actually we had some good helpful souls helping the newbie but someone spoke against and the seniors stopped hearing and it was difficult to contact pethidine.

He was sharing some good contacts, but now no good contact.

Hope some seniors come forward and help us.

I can help you in the massage segment.

Tia.

Don't hold your breath for contact sharing. I am relatively new to this forum as well and have been looking for contacts too. Generally you will find only FRs on this forum. No contact sharing. Disappointing.

FunnySexyBoy
12-12-21, 18:25
Very true, it's nothing nowadays, I stopped mongering as I have spent so much money and nothing VFM experience, just bang bang.

No support from the seniors or people who write FRs.

Forum is dead because of the folks. Not willing to share anything. If you don't share forum won't grow at all and you won't get anything new. It's been 4-5 days ai have PMed so many seniors, but no help yet. Last 3 days left in Chennai. Don't know if I will get a DFK + BBJ combo anywhere. Take car guys. Sad for you all and myself.

MavericKing
12-12-21, 19:40
Forum is dead because of the folks. Not willing to share anything. If you don't share forum won't grow at all and you won't get anything new. It's been 4-5 days ai have PMed so many seniors, but no help yet. Last 3 days left in Chennai. Don't know if I will get a DFK + BBJ combo anywhere. Take car guys. Sad for you all and myself.Pratonic,

I'd shared a genuine SP number (822) to you thru the app, and you would have got a lot of options at different price to try thru him. But you are worried about getting KLPD and all.

No guarantee that if any other senior member shares you number, you will 100% get satisfying service.

Good luck with your mongering, if you continue to grudge and cannot make do with the contact you got.

HardonHari
12-13-21, 02:07
How is the spa scene after the recent LE activity? I am in Chennai (after few years) and wondering if it is worth exploring any. I know the chances are less to get any Indi or reliable SP contacts.

HardonHari
12-13-21, 02:16
Lot of working g girls in park. Just search John in locanto you will get details. Enjoy bro.I know it should have been simple enough. Except my search on loc is not returning anything on John. Am I missing something?

MavericKing
12-13-21, 03:33
I know it should have been simple enough. Except my search on loc is not returning anything on John. Am I missing something?Chennai locanto personals John Russian.

Google search, you'll surely get.

Rocquer
12-13-21, 04:03
Is she active?

Hi,

Read about the "music SP" in various posts. But what is his / her claim to fame?

Thanks.

Pratonic01
12-13-21, 06:31
Pratonic,

I'd shared a genuine SP number (822) to you thru the app, and you would have got a lot of options at different price to try thru him. But you are worried about getting KLPD and all.

No guarantee that if any other senior member shares you number, you will 100% get satisfying service.

Good luck with your mongering, if you continue to grudge and cannot make do with the contact you got.I wish you are not in my situation, anyway.

Appreciate your words. Thanks.

Roman Blazduk
12-13-21, 09:22
Hi folks,

Will be in Chennai on the 18th and 19th for work. Would appreciate help from brothers who can pm a few digits. Can reciprocate if you guys come to the Delhi.

Regards roman.

HotDudess
12-13-21, 09:34
Hi,

Thanks for Info. Noted and decoded.

Regards.

He is referring to the veteran Hindi actor's second half name starting Dev + Park. JD shows the place with pics of peeping boy.

I always thought it was a family saloon. Never visited though. If any mongers can verify and share FR, it would be great.

HotDudess
12-13-21, 09:34
Hi Bro,

Thanks. Got your message.

Regards.

Was able to decode, pinged you.

ChillBoy
12-14-21, 12:33

I always thought it was a family saloon. Never visited though. If any mongers can verify and share FR, it would be great.I could decode the spa name but I don't see the logo like mentioned in the FR. This brings the question if I chose the right spa. Is the spa name a middle name of A2B+ park which is in ex CM road in Ajith movie+ first half of vijay movie in which he was acting as bike mechanic and nagar?

Pratonic01
12-14-21, 12:41
Instead of begging. Do some homework and build the contacts.Don't teach your father how to make babies, look at your FRs and look at mine and then talk.

Don't jump to utter gutter.

KinkyFantasy
12-14-21, 13:34
Hello guys,

I was wondering if are there any BDSM spas available in Chennai where the therapists cater to fetishes like whipping, spanking, slapping, trampling, foot fetish, golden showers etc.

Any pointers in helping find its name, location and contact or online ad number (last 3 or 4 digits) would be appreciated.

KingTriad
12-14-21, 14:31
Came to Chennai after couple of years. All my earlier contacts are not reachable and end up with Loc. Almost, all of them are fake and not able to decide which one to go far. Finally decided to go with number ending with 818. She offered 5 K for 2 shots with place in OMR area. She is around 25 and some south part of tamilnadu and profile photo-shopped heavily and match only 50%. Deed is so-so experience as she is mostly dead-fish and not very cooperative.

Score card.

Face - 6/10.

Figure - 6/10 (little tummy).

DFK – 0/10 (Not offered).

Boobs - 7/10 (little saggy).

CBJ - 5/10 (didn't offer BBJ).

Ass - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (tight enough).

WIR. No.

Safe and Happy mongering.

Cheers.

KT.

KingTriad
12-14-21, 16:13
This is one month old report. The same lady SP offered another MILF for 6 K for overnight (4 shots). She is from Coimbatore and very cooperative. Had good billow talk till morning but she knew only Tamil. Did decent BBJ for long time. Tried multiple positions but enjoyed Doggie.

Score card.

Face - 7/10 (typical homely face).

Figure - 4/10 (Fat but not BBW).

DFK – 6/10 (not deep kisses).

Boobs - 7/10 (saggy).

BBJ - 8/10 (not very deep).

Ass - 9/10 (big and rounded).

Pussy - 6/10 (loose).

WIR. Not for the lady as I usually won't repeat. SP number is not active. If reachable, I will try her birds.

No pic attached as I deleted after the deed.

Safe and Happy mongering.

Cheers.

KT.

KingTriad
12-14-21, 16:24
The earlier Loc was DFE experience and tried with new Loc contact (looks like Arab number) on last week. This is also another lady SP. Looks like more lady SP in recent times. She offered Andhra girl in Pallavaram (little interior) area. The rate fixed 5 K for 2 shots. She is around 23 and doing nursing course and this is part time for quick money. The good part is that she speaks English very well and easy going and very talkative. Had good session with multiple positions. It is much better than earlier counter.

Score card.

Face - 9/10.

Figure - 7/10 .

DFK – 10/10 (deep kisses for long time).

Boobs - 8/10 (little saggy).

BBJ - 6/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (moderate).

WIR. May be. If she comes back to Chennai.

Safe and happy mongering.

Cheers,

KT.

Nuntis18
12-14-21, 18:07
The earlier Loc was DFE experience and tried with new Loc contact (looks like Arab number) on last week. This is also another lady SP. Looks like more lady SP in recent times. She offered Andhra girl in Pallavaram (little interior) area. The rate fixed 5 K for 2 shots. She is around 23 and doing nursing course and this is part time for quick money. The good part is that she speaks English very well and easy going and very talkative. Had good session with multiple positions. It is much better than earlier counter.

Score card.

Face - 9/10.

Figure - 7/10 .

DFK 10/10 (deep kisses for long time).

BBJ - 6/10.Bro please add the last digits.

Rocquer
12-14-21, 18:11
Is this the SP by the name Anitha Developers with digits ending 530?

Score card.

Face - 9/10.

Figure - 7/10 .

DFK 10/10 (deep kisses for long time).

BBJ - 6/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (moderate).

WIR. May be. If she comes back to Chennai.

Safe and happy mongering.

Cheers,

KT.

Vinothkm123
12-14-21, 18:26
Hello guys,

I was wondering if are there any BDSM spas available in Chennai where the therapists cater to fetishes like whipping, spanking, slapping, trampling, foot fetish, golden showers etc.

Any pointers in helping find its name, location and contact or online ad number (last 3 or 4 digits) would be appreciated.A spa in Bangalore NH near kanchipuram offers BDSM, search in locanto Nancy group. They were running in Mylapore before I think.

HardonHari
12-14-21, 18:27
Thanks for a good FR. Can you confirm last 3 digits of the SP?

Score card.

Face - 9/10.

Figure - 7/10 .

DFK 10/10 (deep kisses for long time)..

Tydecksa
12-14-21, 19:13
Anyone has experience in the E bar near workfruit. Its on first floor. Heard this is a regular pickup point.

KingTriad
12-15-21, 03:20
The number end with x338

Is this the SP by the name Anitha Developers with digits ending 530?

KinkyFantasy
12-15-21, 04:37
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have been a regular to that spa while they were in Mylapore. Now they have moved to Kanchipuram / Sriperumpudur area. Its quiet too far from Chennai.

Do you have any other BDSM spa suggestions within Chennai?

A spa in Bangalore NH near kanchipuram offers BDSM, search in locanto Nancy group. They were running in Mylapore before I think.

Nuntis18
12-15-21, 08:42
Has anyone tried this bird from Velachery. SP asking FR 9 k 2 shots.

SexyBoyChn
12-15-21, 10:51
Long back it used to be, not sure about the current scenario.

Anyone has experience in the E bar near workfruit. Its on first floor. Heard this is a regular pickup point.

IDontKnowMyNam
12-15-21, 15:59
Was able to decode, pinged you.Maybe can share with me also? Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

XxxJk18
12-15-21, 16:11
Hi guys, at bengaluru tomo- any tried and trusted SP who prvovideds good looking and well structured girls (model looks) local or abraod.

Member #4756
12-15-21, 18:56
This is one month old report. The same lady SP offered another MILF for 6 K for overnight (4 shots). She is from Coimbatore and very cooperative. Had good billow talk till morning but she knew only Tamil. Did decent BBJ for long time. Tried multiple positions but enjoyed Doggie.

Score card.

Face - 7/10 (typical homely face).

Figure - 4/10 (Fat but not BBW).

DFK 6/10 (not deep kisses).

Boobs - 7/10 (saggy).

BBJ - 8/10 (not very deep).

Ass - 9/10 (big and rounded).

Pussy - 6/10 (loose).

WIR. Not for the lady as I usually won't repeat. SP number is not active. If reachable, I will try her birds..Can you help with me finding mafurai SP number in locanto?

Nuntis18
12-15-21, 19:31
FR from April'21.

Had been out of action for at least 6 months, was looking forward to a decent encounter.

SP (645) usually having NI girls used to share WA updates. Was eyeing this girl for almost 10 days (since location in Tambaram- far to travel), but fixed her after she was available in city hotel.

Reached the place and was guided to room. Safe place and neat. Girl from Delhi was same as pic except some tummy, but has round bubbly ass which was waiting to be explored. Had to pay upfront. Then got fresh and made some small talk.

Embraced her and initiated DFK, with good response, pressed her boobs (more than handful) and ass. Then she got up to switch off the lights, requested and got one side lamp to be lit.

All clothes went off, she came on top of me. Kissing wildly opened off her bra and started sucking / playin with her tits. Squeezed her ass and started fingering her. Wanted to do DATY but avoided. She was getting hornier (moans like real). Started with BBBJ while I kept fingering her in between. This went on for 5-6 minutes. Then she put the cover on, took her in WOT. Was such a sight watching those boobs jiggle. Sucked her tits, DFK, squeezed her ass while fucking her. Rolled over without removing dick, and fucked her in missionary..Bro is are the starting digits 904.

HardonHari
12-15-21, 20:14
Anyone has been able to get this SP info from loc?

The number end with x338.

Rajaa
12-16-21, 14:29
Hi folks.

I like to know whether anyone have contacts with sp named gopi in chai nagar & chennai folks if anyone have digits of ritu near by ECR let me know. I can exchange contacts for same equal ones.

KingTriad
12-16-21, 15:55
Bro, the Madurai lady SP is not reachable at the movement. I didn't check in loc recent time so cannot confirm whether the adv is still active.

Can you help with me finding mafurai SP number in locanto?

Member #4727
12-16-21, 16:03
Anyone has been able to get this SP info from loc?.No bro I am waiting. If you decoded please share.

Vinothkm123
12-16-21, 16:41
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have been a regular to that spa while they were in Mylapore. Now they have moved to Kanchipuram / Sriperumpudur area. Its quiet too far from Chennai.

Do you have any other BDSM spa suggestions within Chennai?Hard to find in Chennai bro, checked most of the contacts available in locanto. This Nancy group worth to try?

Rocquer
12-16-21, 19:55
Here's my experience in Chennai compared a lot of other regions I have mongered.

1. Members in Chennai feel they own the Indie, SP or MP and don't want to share unless they see a tangible returns.

2. They fail to realise that majority of what they have on hand is either from existing seniors, MR, Locanto, OLX, SA, Tinder, or similar sources which any one can get a hand of with some level of patience. Of course specific few gems are limited to the talented few 🙏.

3. They should understand that the purpose of this forum is to exchange for each other's benefit rather than individual data collection.

My request, I have DM'ed quite a few seniors however no luck. Appreciate if any seniors can help with incall Indies and the reference. In return I can reciprocate with no obligations where ever I can.

P.S. I am in process of building a database on Notion, anyone willing to contribute please DM.

MavericKing
12-16-21, 22:21
Bro is are the starting digits 904.Nope. It's 729.

SenFun
12-17-21, 04:52
Hi Guys,

Any information or help in Villupuram. Mostly spa / massage?

KinkyFantasy
12-17-21, 05:11
This spa does give BDSM sessions but are not VFM. They charge 4 k (minimum) and claim to give 1 hour session but tries to finish it by 45 minutes unless we demand for 1 hour. Except for 1 or 2 staffs, others are not so good looking. Considering the price, quality of service and distance (very long) I would suggest its not worth it.

We need to find such BDSM spas in Chennai itself and the price should not be more than 2 k-3 k. That would be VFM.

Hard to find in Chennai bro, checked most of the contacts available in locanto. This Nancy group worth to try?

HardonHari
12-17-21, 14:01
Looking for a good massage along with some extras if possible. Any suggestions in Velachery, Chromepet, Chai Nagar, Kk Nagar areas?

RajKundraa
12-17-21, 15:53
Looking for a good massage along with some extras if possible. Any suggestions in Velachery, Chromepet, Chai Nagar, Kk Nagar areas?Just go to any willows. Little expensive with 2.5 k for 1 HR massage and 2-2.5 k for topless hand job. Side note: They strictly don't do anything more than this (no matter what you offer.) So don't waste your time, if you are looking for more.

Member #4727
12-17-21, 16:29
Looking for a good massage along with some extras if possible. Any suggestions in Velachery, Chromepet, Chai Nagar, Kk Nagar areas?You can try the famous Sai the pet spa's another branch in ad yaar. New Tamil one there giving massage with good company.

Member #4756
12-17-21, 18:46
Bro, the Madurai lady SP is not reachable at the movement. I didn't check in loc recent time so cannot confirm whether the adv is still active.Thanks for the reply anyways.

BigPipe987
12-17-21, 19:29
You can try the famous Sai the pet spa's another branch in ad yaar. New Tamil one there giving massage with good company.Damages?

Hints on therapist name will be helpful.

BigPipe987
12-17-21, 19:42
Hi everyone,

Week old review. Based on the reports on Rahat plaza Visited the J spa. 1.3 k for 60 minutes.

As mentioned there are three partitions or cabins abvl. Space is pretty cramped within the partition.

Was asked to change. There were about 2 to 3 therapists. Didn't have a choice of selection. A dusky SI Therapist came (V*and*) . Started off with a very ordinary massage. After short conversation question on extras opened up. She was open for FN for 1.5 K.

The girls service and co operation was very good. After a while she popped up the question on FS for additional 1 k. I wasn't carrying any safety so declined.

Anyone interested in SI therapist with good services can visit. But the place / ambience is a little sub standard.

Thanks to the seniors who were helpful to share and guide on their post in the past weeks.

KoolJay
12-17-21, 20:16
Below are the set of my recent encounters over the past 4-5 months.

SP#1 in East TBM: Contacted the SP thru loc and 2-3 numbers shared the same pics and location. Finally followed up with 1 number and a guy picked from nearby location and dropped to the spot. The gal I chosen was not available (typical bait and switch) and showed other options. I picked one as Johnny took over and was lead to a partioned room with bed on floor. The gal was avg looking Tamil gal and told BJ would be 0. 5 k extra denied and proceeded with the deed. She was co-operative and allowed multiple positions. Finished the deed quickly and returned.

Gal: 05/10 Damages:3 K.

SP#2 in East TBM: Searched in loc for better offers and followed up a new SP. Asked to come to a location and he made me wait for around 20 minutes as he sent another guy to check if I'm genuine and finally sent the original location. The gal shown in pic is same but with beautiful face but her body was not that good looking once she removed the dress. She is a Bengali and did DFK and was very cooperative with multiple positions. This was a better place and gal than previous exp.

Gal: 06/10 Damages: 3 K.

Pachai Spa: Was looking for a msg and called up Pachai spa in Big Pak branch. Fixed appt with a therapist based on name recommended by forum member. But when talking to the therapist found out she just joined 2 days back and since she had a similar name I booked her. But her massage was excellent and had good convo in English. In the end she asked for extras and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 K for B2 be. Finally negotiated for 0. 7 K for HJ and bum msg. She did an excellent bum msg and good finish and allowed to grope her big boobs over the clothes.

Damages:2 k+0.7 k.

KoolJay
12-17-21, 20:27
Was searching locate and saw an ad for Afro and contacted thru WhatsApp. She shared a pic and I know its fake and quoted 5 K /1 HR and 8 k /2 HR. Negotiated for 5 k /2 shots and fixed the deed. She shared her nearby location and asked to call once reached. Since visiting her for first time. I kept all the valuables / docs in car and reached the spot and called her and reached her spot. It was a residential apartment with families residing in most of the houses. She was tall, average looking, big bazookas but big bootie but not a bubble butt for an Afro. Started the deed and she was very co operative through out. She told she was a student from Delhi and was good to talk. Tried multiple positions with 2 shots and finished the deed and left.

Looks: 6/10 Exp:7/10 Menu: No DFK didn't try as well, BBJ and multiple positions, No Anal.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-18-21, 08:21
Hello Guys,

I am looking to experience proper Kerala Ayurvedic massages in chennai done by Female Mallu therapists. Not looking for any Xtras. Just the Massage alone.

If anybody knows such spas. Please share the details like (Spa name, Location, Charges etc) here in thread or message in DM. Would appreciate your help in this regard.

Fredick100
12-18-21, 08:49
Just go to any willows. Little expensive with 2.5 k for 1 HR massage and 2-2.5 k for topless hand job. Side note: They strictly don't do anything more than this (no matter what you offer.) So don't waste your time, if you are looking for more.Hi Bro.

Avoid mentioning the names, either use some code or PM in private, its risk for all mongers, good luck.

With Regards.

FD.

Fredick100
12-18-21, 08:57
Tried my usual spa.

Took a new therapist want to try her out little bubbly, rates whr increased and thn i negotiated with thm and informed them I am regular and finally got my old price.

Very good massage overall with good pressure, waited for the question of extras, finally she asked, everything on the cards except FS.

But rates whr very abnormal and did not bulge for reduction, no did not opt for it, finalized with HJ + TL, said what maximum I can offer, else I said I don't need extras.

Finally she agreed completed the show with HJ + TL, but over all its was a good experience.

Damages. Massage plus extra service. Rs 3500.

With regards.

FD.

Member #4727
12-18-21, 09:28
Damages?

Hints on therapist name will be helpful.She is Tamil with Kerala experience. Name starts with N.

Suresh77
12-18-21, 09:32
After a gap, able to do it, it was so easy too.

Tried to reach the contact I had, no response. Seems to be busy. Even searched through my inbox and numbers are not responding.

My friend looked into his SMS and tried calling one, directed to the nearby place, a big mall in the city south tech area.

After reaching the spot, her manager called and directed to the spa, entered along with my friend, saw 4 in stock, 1 already in business.

I selected a south slim, and completed my relaxation. My friend selected north, and really enjoyed the fullest happiness for 1 hour.

Damage: 2.5 k for full service for 1 person 1 hour.

Place it not as clean as expected, but the North one seems to be great stuff after seeing yday experience.

However they keep rotating them into their other branches, so luck is required.

Enquired to get these birds outside for a long day trip, but denied.

XxxJk18
12-18-21, 09:44
Seems like LE activity is strong. Bat spa lovelies from abroad aren't nworking due to it. Be careful.

Playboy2001
12-18-21, 13:11
I would like to check inn with my GF for short term. Friends please suggest some safe hotel GF friendly hotels in Chennai (preferably with 3-4 k budget) where companion ID is not mandatory. I will check inn in the morning and check out late evening. There may not be a night stay. TIA.

SexyAlien99
12-18-21, 17:29
Hello brothers,

I'm from Coimbatore and traveling to Chennai this week for a few days. Please do share SP or vfm birds.

I can share contacts of GFE in Coimbatore.

Thank you.

Cheers!

Cool Monk
12-18-21, 18:51
Bros,

Came back to Chennai after a long time, most of my contacts are dead. Is there some one who has a review on the SA profile with the name Pooja? She is somewhere in OMR and quoted 10 K for 6 hours and 15 K for the FN. I am still laughing at the prices that she quotes and will probably negotiate for 3 k per shot. May be 6 or 7 k for a outcall for 5 hours. She also said that she can do a threesome with her friend for 30 K FN (I am not interested in that, may be some other day with a lot of negotiation). She is ok for a coffee meet anytime, so wanted to check with people if these are all really worth it? Been in touch with her for 3 months now, and now got the time to explore.

P.S: her personal number ends with 500. Waiting for your reviews.

Regards,

Cool Monk.

GfeDaty
12-18-21, 21:20
Is this who you're referring to?

Bros,

Came back to Chennai after a long time, most of my contacts are dead. Is there some one who has a review on the SA profile with the name Pooja? She is somewhere in OMR and quoted 10 K for 6 hours and 15 K for the FN. I am still laughing at the prices that she quotes and will probably negotiate for 3 k per shot. May be 6 or 7 k for a outcall for 5 hours. She also said that she can do a threesome with her friend for 30 K FN (I am not interested in that, may be some other day with a lot of negotiation). She is ok for a coffee meet anytime, so wanted to check with people if these are all really worth it? Been in touch with her for 3 months now, and now got the time to explore..

Eanf2003
12-19-21, 01:37
Hello bro,

Please check goibibo for couple friendly hotels. You can find star hotels in the list which will be better as its your girl friend and you guys can have a good time together with some posh amenities. Suggestion can be- lemon tree, resorts in ECR, raintree, holiday inn etc. Check goibibo please.

I would like to check inn with my GF for short term. Friends please suggest some safe hotel GF friendly hotels in Chennai (preferably with 3-4 k budget) where companion ID is not mandatory. I will check inn in the morning and check out late evening. There may not be a night stay. TIA.

MavericKing
12-19-21, 06:04
I would like to check inn with my GF for short term. Friends please suggest some safe hotel GF friendly hotels in Chennai (preferably with 3-4 k budget) where companion ID is not mandatory. I will check inn in the morning and check out late evening. There may not be a night stay. TIA.All star hotels even if couple friendly collect both IDs. Your best bet would be to try Airbnb.

HotDudess
12-19-21, 08:53
Hi,

Can you provide hint on new therapist name.

You can try the famous Sai the pet spa's another branch in ad yaar. New Tamil one there giving massage with good company.

Member #4727
12-19-21, 12:03
There is s p a at Vcherry near the bridge they offer everything at low price except FS.

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.

Member #4727
12-19-21, 18:30
Hi,

Can you provide hint on new therapist name.Mersal vj mother role real name.

BigPipe987
12-20-21, 04:58
There is s p a at Vcherry near the bridge they offer everything at low price except FS.

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.Hints on spa name please.

RajVseVijay
12-20-21, 06:29

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.Bro any hints on the exact location?

Vinothkm123
12-20-21, 06:37

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.Great find, seems VFM, more pointers would be useful for us.

Member #4727
12-20-21, 07:04
Bro any hints on the exact location?End of the ft rod near the bridge. Do ggl Search for camera needs in V cherry This shop isn't there now. But showing in m a p.

Below the place there is a t time they are also a prt of them. You can ask in that shop for pointers.

Nvmsdel
12-20-21, 07:49
You seem not to have PM facility.

How can someone help you?

Hello brothers,

I'm from Coimbatore and traveling to Chennai this week for a few days. Please do share SP or vfm birds.

I can share contacts of GFE in Coimbatore.

Thank you.

Cheers!

Nvmsdel
12-20-21, 07:54
Your inbox is full. Please make some space so that we can share and spread love!

Here's my experience in Chennai compared a lot of other regions I have mongered.

1. Members in Chennai feel they own the Indie, SP or MP and don't want to share unless they see a tangible returns.

2. They fail to realise that majority of what they have on hand is either from existing seniors, MR, Locanto, OLX, SA, Tinder, or similar sources which any one can get a hand of with some level of patience. Of course specific few gems are limited to the talented few 🙏.

3. They should understand that the purpose of this forum is to exchange for each other's benefit rather than individual data collection.

My request, I have DM'ed quite a few seniors however no luck. Appreciate if any seniors can help with incall Indies and the reference. In return I can reciprocate with no obligations where ever I can.

P.S. I am in process of building a database on Notion, anyone willing to contribute please DM.

Chnchn
12-20-21, 08:19
Hello guys,

Any pointers in helping find its name, location and contact or online ad number (last 3 or 4 digits) would be appreciated.Last Yr I met a real bird who was game for all this. Married in 30's. Genuine wif material. But every act had a price, so I just got basics done.

Member #4727
12-20-21, 10:56
Bro any hints on the exact location?Before the reliance smart there is a t shop, it is above that 1st floor.

Member #4727
12-20-21, 14:13
Bro any hints on the exact location?Search for camera needs in map.

SexPriyan
12-20-21, 17:00
The number end with x338Bro,

What did you enter in search criteria. How did you end up with this. Appreciate with the hints on search.

My prev reliable SP stopped service. Unable to find good one. Please help.

Rocquer
12-20-21, 20:35
Inbox cleared, sincerely appreciate your intentions to help. Happy to reciprocate.

Your inbox is full. Please make some space so that we can share and spread love!

Sc0099
12-20-21, 22:15
Contacted my this SP after a long time. Send a picture. The bird was there. Complete si type. For my. Said CBJ. No kiss. Removed the bottom clothes. Dark but Clean shaved. And tight put some lube to enter. Very gripping entry. Understand she cannot afford grom behind. So, thought of finishing in missionary only. Humped and finished.

Report card.

Face 5/10.

Bumper 8/10.

Down 8/10 tight.

WIR: no never.

Damage: 8 K.

MavericKing
12-21-21, 03:07
Contacted my this SP after a long time. Send a picture. The bird was there. Complete si type. For my. Said CBJ. No kiss. Removed the bottom clothes. Dark but Clean shaved. And tight put some lube to enter. Very gripping entry. Understand she cannot afford grom behind. So, thought of finishing in missionary only. Humped and finished.

Report card.

Face 5/10.

Bumper 8/10.

Down 8/10 tight.

WIR: no never.

Damage: 8 K.Hey,

Why copy / edit someone else's review (from Mumbai forum) and post a fake FR.

Such a novice.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2640684&viewfull=1#post2640684.

AnytimeOK
12-21-21, 10:44
Hey,

Such a novice.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2640684&viewfull=1#post2640684.Hats off to you bro for catching the fake post with proof.

MickeyDuck1208
12-21-21, 12:40
Thats awesome catch. I bet we did not read school / college subject notes with so much attention that we do FRs here. Hahaha.

Keep it up, bro.

Hey,

Such a novice.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2640684&viewfull=1#post2640684.

KinkyFantasy
12-21-21, 13:46
That's nice. Is she indie mistress who was into BDSM whom you met at Hotel or was it like a spa therapist? How much were the total charges?

Last Yr I met a real bird who was game for all this. Married in 30's. Genuine wif material. But every act had a price, so I just got basics done.

JustAHuman
12-21-21, 16:24
Does anyone know if the spa that used to exist in face-appair is operating anywhere else. It used to operate in 2016 at the top floor of an apartment. Some of the seniors might know Ms. P. I am moving back to Chennai after 6 yrs. Any pointers would help.

On The Wings
12-21-21, 17:30
Hey,

Why copy / edit someone else's review (from Mumbai forum) and post a fake FR....Such a novice....
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2640684&viewfull=1#post2640684.Do not worry. He must be a Cukold and would have invited someone for his First night. And the journey must be continuing. So is his report.

Ajay2984
12-21-21, 17:59
Hello guys,

I am in touch with a coordinator who deals with actresses and models. I recently banggggg-ed a serial actress for 1 lac. It was a nice experience. He showed me his chats with top Tamil actress and how much they charge, I was shocked to the core. Who we think are homely are the ones asking for huge payments for compromise on bed. Let me know if you need his contact. He helped me a free contact in Bangalore as well which I could enjoy. Just had to take care of food, travel and hotel.

P.S.: please do not think its fake. I can't post pics here as I do not have premium here. Else I can post up.Hi bro,

How do I get in touch with you?

Rakeshsurya
12-21-21, 19:08
Did you make moves? Let us know if you are successful with her? Looking at her pics, she is worth a try.Msged but no reply.

XxxJk18
12-21-21, 19:44
Many have asked him before too. Guess he will get premium at least next year. (good news its just 9 days away BTW cine / tv actress matter is real. Unbelievable heroine was offered for 2 lakhs today (am sure the SP is charging a huge commission in it).

Hi bro,

How do I get in touch with you?

Stealth Boy
12-22-21, 03:41
A week old FR.

Was in Chennai for work and wanted some fun in the meanwhile. Visited the spa in rahat plaza. The spa is in a secluded corner of the building and is easy to miss unless someone goes looking for it. There was only one therapist, Ms. A available at the time and went for it.

The place is too small, cramped and poorly maintained. It reminded me of some shady place offering massages. Was asked to change and in came the therapist. She was a below average SI and regretted my decision. Massage was average and a good HJ to finish it off. She can't speak anything fluently apart from tamil apparently.

Overall, a very average experience.

Damage - 1.3 k (counter) + 0.5 (extra).

Ambience -3/10.

Therapist. Looks -3/10.

Massage - 6/10.

HJ - 7/10.

Overall - 5/10.

WIR. No.

Ajay2984
12-22-21, 04:36
Many havve asked him before too. Guess he will get premium atleast next year. (good news its just 9 days away: P) BTW cine / tv actress matter is real. Unbelievable heroine was offered for 2 lakhs today (am sure the SP is charging a huge commision in it).LOL. True that bro. Hooe he gets it soon and helps us in 2022.

Ajay2984
12-23-21, 10:04
Hi Chennai guys,

Some of my FRs from previous visit.

1. MP OMR Rd. Visited them again after seeing pics of available staff and selecting one SI. She was with good height and assets. Nice structure and ass. Went and took her. Once inside she offered services first before oil massage. I was like who needs massage and asked her for services. FS was on offer for 3 k. 500 extra for BBJ. I opted for FS with BJ. We started off with DFK. She was cooperative. And I was happy with her soft dusky flawless young skin. She started biting my lips and face. So I started sucking her boobs and later went down for short DATY. Thereafter made her lie on her stomach and kissed her neck and back area. Fucked her nice in doggy and came inside her / condy. Thereafter she washed herself but my jhonny was still rock hard. So once she came back I couldn't stop but get her to massage table and fuck her in missi. Hard banging and she was moaning. Finished in missi. Washed myself and left the place with satisfaction. Damages 2 k at counter and 6 k to her.

2. MP inside adyar area. They contacted me after I searched in JD. Went and saw the line up. Selected one nice married SI. Dusky and slim with good structure. Inside started off with service directly. She got nude and took a nice bbj from her. Made her lie down and licked her well combined combined fingerings. She was moaning and later slowly moaned saying that she was about to cum. Fingers her more and she came. Layer she got up and made me lie down. She was not ready for FS and also I didn't have condy with me. So let her apply oil and give me a a nice HJ. She finished off well.

3. Repeated that Adyar area MP. Saw the lineup and found all staff slight chubby. Selected one SI who was decently tall and have a good charming face with lovely lips and eyes. Once inside asked her for service directly. We started off with DFK and rest followed. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Her boobs was nice. Big and soft. Enjoyed them too.

Didn't do DATY but fucked her hard and nice. Paid and left as a happy man.

This MP has packages at counter itself and they say tips not reqd inside. But I book basic package and prefer to deal with the staff directly.

Hope they don't shut down when I visit them next.

Cheers.

Fruit 167
12-23-21, 15:28
Today Chennai High court has ordered to install CCTV cameras in MPs across TN. Also observed that therapies should not be done in closed rooms. (There will be no locks in MPs which run with valid permits).

News link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUwLGrpuZ8.

Vinothkm123
12-23-21, 16:43
Hi Chennai guys,

Some of my FRs from previous visit.

1. MP OMR Rd. Visited them again after seeing pics of available staff and selecting one SI. She was with good height and assets. Nice structure and ass. Went and took her. Once inside she offered services first before oil massage. I was like who needs massage and asked her for services. FS was on offer for 3 k. 500 extra for BBJ. I opted for FS with BJ. We started off with DFK. She was cooperative. And I was happy with her soft dusky flawless young skin. She started biting my lips and face. So I started sucking her boobs and later went down for short DATY. Thereafter made her lie on her stomach and kissed her neck and back area. Fucked her nice in doggy and came inside her / condy. Thereafter she washed herself but my jhonny was still rock hard. So once she came back I couldn't stop but get her to massage table and fuck her in missi. Hard banging and she was moaning. Finished in missi. Washed myself and left the place with satisfaction. Damages 2 k at counter and 6 k to her.

2. MP inside adyar area. They contacted me after I searched in JD. Went and saw the line up. Selected one nice married SI. Dusky and slim with good structure. Inside started off with service directly. She got nude and took a nice bbj from her. Made her lie down and licked her well combined combined fingerings. She was moaning and later slowly moaned saying that she was about to cum. Fingers her more and she came. Layer she got up and made me lie down. She was not ready for FS and also I didn't have condy with me. So let her apply oil and give me a a nice HJ. She finished off well..Sent PM bro, please respond.

KrishnaKumar69
12-23-21, 22:05
Seniors in the group please share any trusted contact of an indie or SPs in Chennai or Tamilnadu. First time mongering and will make sure I post my FR and continue the trend.

Thanks.

GoldenBeard
12-24-21, 01:52
Hi everyone,

I am coming back to Chennai after many years abroad. I just got the membership as well.

I am in tech. If any of the senior folks would be kind enough to share some indi or SP information with me I will return the favor before I leave.

Also, if you are a paid member here and would like to meet up in the real world let me know. I was thinking we can keep the group small maybe 4 or 5 of us meet share and share some conquest stories. First round of drinks will be on me.

PM me if interested.

GB.

Suresh77
12-24-21, 07:59
Today Chennai High court has ordered to install CCTV cameras in MPs across TN. Also observed that therapies should not be done in closed rooms. (There will be no locks in MPs which run with valid permits).

News link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUwLGrpuZ8.Yes I too read this, and about to post it. Need to be more careful.

Privacy got impacted.

Smarty3040: unable to reply your message. It says "Smarty3040 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

ChennaiSathya
12-24-21, 09:53

News link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUwLGrpuZ8.Well. Then we can exchange numbers and do things offline.

Opama
12-24-21, 10:13
Met a small time actress with the name of the popular Shikakai Shampoo brand through SP. She said she had been on "Beauty" serial in Sun Tv.

MILFy looks. Great body. Too much attitude. Less cooperation.

Donation - $250 (Overnight - 2 pops) + accommodation / food.

Eanf2003
12-24-21, 13:16
Hey guys,

Massage centers are getting too much of rais and LE activities. Please ensure that you stay very safe and not to visit spa's right now. It might be a risk. Police has arrested a fw people including some girls relating to spa centers. It came up in Tamil paper. Don't know which one. I got the screenshot from friends.

Snowy007
12-24-21, 17:13
Went to Foldpakkam MP 2 days ago, counter charges 3.5 k for B2B including tips. Had a sensual massage from the lady, she was average looking but her service was top notch. She licked my earlobes and made me go to heaven for a while. They had 4 therapists out of which she was the one who gives best service. Would recommend if you don't care about only service and not looks.

IndianMale83
12-24-21, 18:20
Met a small time actress with the name of the popular Shikakai Shampoo brand through SP. She said she had been on "Beauty" serial in Sun Tv.

Donation - $250 (Overnight - 2 pops) + accommodation / food.That's a lot of money down the drain brother! It's always good to try for a single shot and extend if good.

Awesomef01
12-25-21, 00:49
Any hint about ending numbers? Much appreciated.

Was searching locate and saw an ad for Afro and contacted thru WhatsApp. She shared a pic and I know its fake and quoted 5 K /1 HR and 8 k /2 HR. Negotiated for 5 k /2 shots and fixed the deed. She shared her nearby location and asked to call once reached. Since visiting her for first time. I kept all the valuables / docs in car and reached the spot and called her and reached her spot. It was a residential apartment with families residing in most of the houses. She was tall, average looking, big bazookas but big bootie but not a bubble butt for an Afro. Started the deed and she was very co operative through out. She told she was a student from Delhi and was good to talk. Tried multiple positions with 2 shots and finished the deed and left.

Looks: 6/10 Exp:7/10 Menu: No DFK didn't try as well, BBJ and multiple positions, No Anal.

DesperateMon
12-25-21, 12:25
Are you talking about Meera Krishnan? I had her when she was a news reader. But then she used to charge 20 k per sitting.

Donation - $250 (Overnight - 2 pops) + accommodation / food.

DesperateMon
12-25-21, 12:31
If you have craze for Afros then try locanto. There are many ads of Afros running around. But if you look for contacting the same person on the same number it's impossible. Bcas the number would be of the pimp. So in any case the girl keeps on changing. Not just that the room also gets changed every time. Some Afros are really great. I had many Afros. My personal opinion would be instead of having African babe you can take on local Tamil girls they would be great in bed. Also Africans use drugs. Be cautious they are major source of illegal drugs in India.

Any hint about ending numbers? Much appreciated.

Opama
12-25-21, 21:08
Are you talking about Meera Krishnan? I had her when she was a news reader. But then she used to charge 20 k per sitting.This is a different Meera. Not famous enough to recognise easily.

SourGrappa
12-26-21, 03:44
Hi,

I'm in Chennai after a long time so still a bit unfamiliar with the scene here. Any help with finding an indie or SP in and around bro nagar would be appreciated PMs open.

TIA.

RahulRavi
12-26-21, 06:46
Hi,

After long time I am back to Chennai.

Is there any place which provides ayurvedic massage by mallu girls. Extras is not mandatory.

Thanks.

DesperateMon
12-26-21, 15:20
Try dreams spa franchise and you can find mallu therapist. Go to medavakkam branch. That is so called professional spa. Strictly massage only. Enjoy.

Hi,

After long time I am back to Chennai.

Is there any place which provides ayurvedic massage by mallu girls. Extras is not mandatory.

Thanks.

RedArmy87
12-26-21, 18:44
Folks- Thinking of visiting Pondicherry for day or two. Any suggestion?

Dnt want to spend too much.

Should have fantastic spa / package.

Extra not required. But wouldn't mind soft erotic touches.

LadiesMan117
12-27-21, 19:24
Finally good sp. He has different birds everyweek. One particular bird stood out. Booked appointment and went to location. Naturally was scared too because I was worried what the hotel staff might ask. Sped walked to elavator and to room. The bird was same as pics but was slightly older but sexier never the less. Clean and smelled good too. Completed initial formalities. Started the deed by undressing along with her. She didn't want LFK, huge turnoff for me. I am a bit peculiar, prefer LFK, cuddling, the whole GFE package and damn she was super hot so would have made the experience great if she had cooperated. She didn't want my face anywhere near hers and she just rushed. In ten minutes I lost interest, she felt bad or acted like feeling bad but I was done.

Not sps fault, if bird not interested I didn't want to force. She was worried I would complain but I didn't. Will try another bird sometime later.

GfeDaty
12-27-21, 20:16
Took my first plunge in Chennai. Got this SP's details from well known TG SP here. Only problem with these guys is they refuse to negotiate, period. I've approached them several times in the past only to back off as they didn't negotiate at all. Saw pics of a really young WG, rural type, skinny (she was 40-45 kgs), was quoted 13 k, knew the risks going in but was happy to take a chance with someone on the younger side. Booking was pretty smooth & straight forward.

Met her. Pics were legit. Was super shy at first. We probably just spoke for the first 2 hours. Wasn't on her phone a lot, it was constantly pinging, she refused to put it on silent as she was worried about missing any important calls. She made an effort to not give it too much attention though, so didn't mind it too much. Offered her dinner, but she refused claiming she prefers not to eat when "on the job". She turned 18 this month and started as a WG 2-3 weeks ago (based on how the rest of the night went, I trust this to be true unless she is a great actress). Throughout the night she was super friendly, chatty, and jovial except when it came to the act itself.

Imagine a new GF who hasn't learnt much about themselves yet and is hesitant about anything you want to do. True to form, she didn't allow kissing, fingering, DATY. Being from the rural side, she is not yet used to the idea that touching the holy grail or DATY is normal. Heck she wouldn't even let you see her naked with the lights on. She only knows missionary and has never experienced an orgasm. These restrictions tend to limit you quite a bit yes. I am sure pros here would know there are other more subtler ways to foreplay, especially in the case of someone new to this. I tried pushing her boundaries a little bit, got her juices flowing. I guess there is only so much that you can do in one night, especially when the person doesn't exactly have an exploratory attitude. Wasn't exactly mechanical or a DFF but it was a constant battle where she was mentally fixated on not taking any pleasure in the act. Her being unfaithful to her BF was playing on her mind as well.

I was disappointed, but I was prepared for some of these things going in so I didn't feel cheated. I just didn't think it would be this extreme.

Sleeping together after was bliss. She was a very cuddly sleeper which I absolutely enjoy. Very rarely were we apart from each other, she would constantly seek you out.
I am sure a lot of WGs are like her but good at maintaining a pretentious facade. This one being new, she is honest, still learning, she may get there, she may not.

WIR. Maybe, if the price is lower.

Deliberately not posting pictures, just not comfortable this being a public forum, can share over TG. If any of you are interested despite the limitations, happy to share details in the hope that you would someday reciprocate. If you need to know anything else or any specifics, PM is open.

Fredick100
12-27-21, 20:16

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.Hi Bro.

You don't have PM, Can you suggest some good girls name in the spa lets us try it out.

With Regards.

FD.

Fredick100
12-27-21, 20:18
Mersal vj mother role real name.Hi I know this spa, but the tamil girl is new to me, does it start with S and end with a? , what is the damage?

With Regards.

FD.

GoldenBeard
12-27-21, 21:52
Yea, sometimes its the bird. But I feel they should tell the SP before hand what they will and won't do. I had a similar story where an expensive bird was booked via an SP, when discussing he said she was ok with greek, but the girl said no. This was after I had already paid and started the party.

Also what was the damage? Would you recommend this SP? If so I will PM you.

Finally good sp. He has different birds everyweek. One particular bird stood out. Booked appointment and went to location. Naturally was scared too because I was worried what the hotel staff might ask. Sped walked to elavator and to room. The bird was same as pics but was slightly older but sexier never the less. Clean and smelled good too. Completed initial formalities. Started the deed by undressing along with her. She didn't want LFK, huge turnoff for me. I am a bit peculiar, prefer LFK, cuddling, the whole GFE package and damn she was super hot so would have made the experience great if she had cooperated. She didn't want my face anywhere near hers and she just rushed. In ten minutes I lost interest, she felt bad or acted like feeling bad but I was done.

Not sps fault, if bird not interested I didn't want to force. She was worried I would complain but I didn't. Will try another bird sometime later.

GoldenBeard
12-27-21, 21:53
Has anyone here tried using MR? Looks like there are a lot of Indies on it.

GoldenBeard
12-27-21, 21:57
I am looking for a professional place that does manscaping. Any recommendations?

Playboy2001
12-28-21, 06:23
Seniors- please advise if Holiday Inn OMR / Hablis Guindy / IBIS OMR are cupule friendly and accept local IDs.

Also advise if booking thru STAY UNCLE is safe and worth it.

Member #4727
12-28-21, 10:15
Hi I know this spa, but the tamil girl is new to me, does it start with S and end with a? , what is the damage?

With Regards..Her name starts with N. She has Kerala experience.

Member #4727
12-28-21, 10:21
Hi Bro.

You don't have PM, Can you suggest some good girls name in the spa lets us try it out.

With Regards..I tried this 2 month back that time only 3 were available for bbj I took one aunty but I didn't ask her name. They will discuss about the menu at the counter itself. You can choose some good looking one according to your taste. I Last checked this place 2 weeks ago but I didn't take any massage. They have upto 6 girls.

Dered 1981
12-28-21, 14:34
Want to have a great day out in a luxury hotel with a nice GFE girl who is willing to stay the whole night, well I am looking for a good company and yes 3 shots with Booze and food, want to splurge a bit of my savings in a nice hotel drinking and enjoying a good company, if any one of them is kind enough to help me out it would be great and yes I don't have any contacts to share with as I am a pure MP person but have stopped going to MP's as it just waste of money, time and also these days the Raids, so yes thanks in advance to all people out here.

Warm Regards.

Dered.

Vinothkm123
12-28-21, 15:51
I tried this 2 month back that time only 3 were available for bbj I took one aunty but I didn't ask her name. They will discuss about the menu at the counter itself. You can choose some good looking one according to your taste. I Last checked this place 2 weeks ago but I didn't take any massage. They have upto 6 girls.6 girls good looking or good assets?

Rocquer
12-29-21, 14:41
Found this girl on Tinder, digits ending 2595. Looks fair and big. Anyone has any experience?

Suresh77
12-29-21, 14:45
Has anyone here tried using MR? Looks like there are a lot of Indies on it.Little more elaborate bro to find the abbreviation meaning.

GoldenBeard
12-29-21, 16:49
Massage Republic.

Little more elaborate bro to find the abbreviation meaning.

RnaFromDna
12-30-21, 03:41
I tried this 2 month back that time only 3 were available for bbj I took one aunty but I didn't ask her name. They will discuss about the menu at the counter itself. You can choose some good looking one according to your taste. I Last checked this place 2 weeks ago but I didn't take any massage. They have upto 6 girls.This one is on the first floor above the camera shop with color in its name?

ZOrchid
12-30-21, 06:18
After a disappointment at Hyderabad recently, I was craving for some action. With my previous decent experience at the said spa, I decided to go there. My main craving for a BBBJ. Messaged them via whatsapp, mentioning I need "full xtras" and need someone slim, and NE. They suggested "rat in Tamil"sa. Went in around 8 pm. Counter 1. 8 K for 1 HR, dry massage. But, then they said. Sa was not available, and I may have to wait 15-20 min. So, I took whoever was available. Mistake. Later I. Sa and she was gorgeous. Slim and booby.

Went in, changed to dispo. In came some one, do not even know the name. A bit chubby, not too great a face. Started massage. Okayish. Gave decent bum massage. Not too much teasing. I asked her finish in 30 min. She brought up extras. I upfront told her I needed a blowjob. She refused and was ready for B2 B+HJ for 2 k. I insisted, and asked her to call. Sa. After a 5 min wait, she came and she too refused BJ. This despite me telling them that I had BJ earlier at the same place, a month back (but she was off that day). With a lot of disappointment agreed & just continued with the first girl. By then, my mind was wandering, but dick was hard.

She lifted her tops, and lay on me. Just asked her slide down and position for a titty fuck. Soft, medium, natural boobs. Boob fucked her and came on her body. Wiped, paid her 2 k and left.

WIR: No.

FunkyVs90
12-30-21, 12:15
Before the reliance smart there is a t shop, it is above that 1st floor.I think Name starts with month of the year. What comes after April and before June add ZZZ.

BigBoy95
12-30-21, 13:24
MR is being widely used in some of the other cities. Chennai doesn't seem to have any genuine options. If anyone has found genuine ones in MR please share.

Has anyone here tried using MR? Looks like there are a lot of Indies on it.

BigBoy95
12-30-21, 13:26
How is the scene, with all the LE action and cctvs coming up? Is it back to normal?

Rocquer
12-30-21, 19:52
I recently for the first time had a couple's experience in Kerala while I was there for a short trip. I realised that it's a dry place for Indies but super active in MP's and Cpls scene. I was tempted into the cpls secene since I dint have any connections and Jhonny wants Indies. Detailed FR available on Kerala forum but I wanted to share my learning that cpls are super awesome fun since they are doing it for pleasure more than money so the service you get is totally VFM & super safe even if they are costly. I noticed there are quite a few active cpls in Chennai, please do share, happy to reciprocate.

Member #4727
12-31-21, 07:11
This one is on the first floor above the camera shop with color in its name?Below there is a T time teashop and bakery.

Sagarr
12-31-21, 09:15
I recently for the first time had a couple's experience in Kerala while I was there for a short trip. I realised that it's a dry place for Indies but super active in MP's and Cpls scene. I was tempted into the cpls secene since I dint have any connections and Jhonny wants Indies. Detailed FR available on Kerala forum but I wanted to share my learning that cpls are super awesome fun since they are doing it for pleasure more than money so the service you get is totally VFM & super safe even if they are costly. I noticed there are quite a few active cpls in Chennai, please do share, happy to reciprocate.There are leads in twitter! Meve! And AH.

Negotiate hard.

GoldenBeard
12-31-21, 18:17
I recently received an invite. They were charging 30 k. That feels exorbitant. Looks like these guys are just pimpin the girls are are in the same room when the dead is done.

PM ME if you want the details.

I recently for the first time had a couple's experience in Kerala while I was there for a short trip. I realised that it's a dry place for Indies but super active in MP's and Cpls scene. I was tempted into the cpls secene since I dint have any connections and Jhonny wants Indies. Detailed FR available on Kerala forum but I wanted to share my learning that cpls are super awesome fun since they are doing it for pleasure more than money so the service you get is totally VFM & super safe even if they are costly. I noticed there are quite a few active cpls in Chennai, please do share, happy to reciprocate.

GoldenBeard
12-31-21, 18:19
I plan on trying out a few. I'll get back to you with FRs soon.

MR is being widely used in some of the other cities. Chennai doesn't seem to have any genuine options. If anyone has found genuine ones in MR please share.

GfeDaty
12-31-21, 19:12
Okay so here goes. These are leads that I collected over a month from SA. Unfortunately none of them worked out for me. Either budget constraints or they were not my type. Might be useful for one of you. Click the link, see their profile, if you like what you see, feel free to connect and I will share what I know. These are public links, this is a public forum, so deliberately not posting details here. For both my own and the WG's safety. Reciprocation would be nice but is not an expectation. PM if you have queries.

1) https://members.seeking.com/member/9d4803fb-c878-4e0b-ab6d-caad57cf6f6f.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

2) Chirpy Girl.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

3) https://members.seeking.com/member/5fb78883-ab3a-49c6-b5b1-1ceaf4f945cc.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

Possibly non-WG indie.

4) https://members.seeking.com/member/6866c586-f6ed-4376-82e5-1324ed9c5e47.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

Possibly non-WG indie.

5) https://members.seeking.com/member/71690384-98f1-4dc3-9194-0fdc6220f726.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

Possibly indie WG.

6) https://members.seeking.com/member/c1196c42-6789-4a95-8492-10e5dd943015.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

7) https://members.seeking.com/member/005e3dda-9f45-4375-8fa4-e3dcac18a1b7.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

8) KindGurl.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

9) https://members.seeking.com/member/0649db9f-1d28-47c7-be81-b3bba6eab2ba.

Intel. Yes.

TG. It's complicated.

10) https://members.seeking.com/messages/sent/5efc08f3-111c-410f-aacc-3e95a832d16b.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

Possibly indie WG.

11) https://members.seeking.com/member/ee897ff5-6b99-4e44-9664-c9a409c68b76.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

12) https://members.seeking.com/member/5eb17233-a6bb-4cd9-82d8-d95d4387a1f1.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

13) https://members.seeking.com/member/56c4183b-c223-424f-b5e5-612d7172dc7c.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

14) https://members.seeking.com/member/2bd52a1e-d629-4da3-8b4a-b026e64e61d1.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

15) https://members.seeking.com/member/10042735-0126-413a-ad67-24dd4e45f4d6.

Intel. Yes.

Contact. Yes.

16) https://members.seeking.com/member/e37cb3d2-6c82-4080-bf95-beb73a6e5238 - Connected on TG.

(Snoozymode).

17) https://members.seeking.com/member/a3c52ef2-5021-4a13-9749-6f63a202666e.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

18) https://members.seeking.com/member/b5f96e7a-aecd-421e-a32d-0e6479127fc2.

Intel. Yes.

TG. It's complicated.

19) https://members.seeking.com/member/7d751529-6571-4d67-a010-7fd6a41fc00e.

Intel. Yes.

TG. It's complicated.

Rocquer
01-01-22, 11:07
When it comes to couples I realised the standard is 10 k for 2 to 3 hours and 15 k for night. Now the thing is that if they are genuine couples you will have a great time since they are doing it for pleasure vs the money. The money for them is to bypass spammers.

If money is their motive, better go with a regular Indie, SP or MP to avoid disappointment.

I recently received an invite. They were charging 30 k. That feels exorbitant. Looks like these guys are just pimpin the girls are are in the same room when the dead is done.

PM ME if you want the details.

GfeDaty
01-01-22, 15:16
Not the other TG.

Okay so here goes. These are leads that I collected over a month from SA. Unfortunately none of them worked out for me. Either budget constraints or they were not my type. Might be useful for one of you. Click the link, see their profile, if you like what you see, feel free to connect and I will share what I know. These are public links, this is a public forum, so deliberately not posting details here. For both my own and the WG's safety. Reciprocation would be nice but is not an expectation. PM if you have queries.

1) https://members.seeking.com/member/9d4803fb-c878-4e0b-ab6d-caad57cf6f6f.

Intel. Yes.

TG. No.

2) Chirpy Girl.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes.

3) https://members.seeking.com/member/5fb78883-ab3a-49c6-b5b1-1ceaf4f945cc.

Intel. Yes.

TG. Yes..

FunkyVs90
01-02-22, 09:26
Hi All,

Sharing a small update from my side.

Called up a contact in Loc. To.

Place is a Hair Salon for Men. In Small Blue (Karai) -House is exactly opp to Courier hub.

2 people - 1 SI, 1 North East.

Took NE - 2 K on Front desk.

Boobs - 7/10.

Massage - 5/10.

Was open for FS at 3 K but I didn't want to risk it.

B2B / HJ at 2 K and gave extra tips 500.

Overall damage - 4.5 K.

WIG. Yes.

JohnWesley
01-02-22, 13:18
Not the other TG.Even I too thought TG is the other.

Thanks for clarifying Brother.

CypherZero93
01-02-22, 14:31
How to identify independent WG in this site. Any tips? Mostly too many pimps and scammers.

Kind of desperate. Thanks.

MickeyDuck1208
01-02-22, 14:39
Very good clarification!! Hahaha.

Not the other TG.

HighVoice
01-02-22, 20:14
Hi guys,

Has been so long and not being active. Was just checking the Chennai MR posts and came across 2 profiles, one named Saranya ending with 064 and other name Dusky baby Tamil. Did anyone try them? Any review for them?

SupermanIsDead
01-03-22, 04:47
The saidapet famous colors spa (massage + shaving) branch in adyar has gone professional now. I went last week, receptionist had changed. Asked for the NE who used to give nice bum massage and HJ (she was there in 3rd week of Nov) is not anymore associated with that spa. Receptionist said that they have removed her and few others who had been doing dirty things in spa (rofl). And that they have brought in few experienced (read age) NE masseuse who would do it professionally.

I left that place immedietly siting personal work. But if you were planning to go for the new year, tread carefully, you might get just a good massage.

Please do let me know if things change.

NiteWalker
01-03-22, 08:16
The saidapet famous colors spa (massage + shaving) branch in adyar has gone professional now. I went last week, receptionist had changed. Asked for the NE who used to give nice bum massage and HJ (she was there in 3rd week of Nov) is not anymore associated with that spa. Receptionist said that they have removed her and few others who had been doing dirty things in spa (rofl). And that they have brought in few experienced (read age) NE masseuse who would do it professionally.

I left that place immedietly siting personal work. But if you were planning to go for the new year, tread carefully, you might get just a good massage.

Please do let me know if things change.Went there why'day with a friend, I chose the NE named after a hot summer month, my friend took bulky tamil girl. NE doesn't do HJ but gave a good massage perhaps repeat tries might get her to do things as she was very friendly I gave 500 as a tip which she took, my friend had asked tam girl for extras, initially she refused but later she did HJ when he gave a tip she refused to take and asked him to give tip at the counter that he did but baffled us on why someone refuses to take a tip. Recent HC ruling says cctv in spas and recent PRs may be the reason why some spas are being cautious I guess.

GoldenBeard
01-03-22, 14:56
Quite surprised that no one has tried them yet. I am quite interested in the dusky baby. But with no reviews it quite a chance to take.

In other countries providers offer discounts if they don't have reviews.

Hi guys,

Has been so long and not being active. Was just checking the Chennai MR posts and came across 2 profiles, one named Saranya ending with 064 and other name Dusky baby Tamil. Did anyone try them? Any review for them?

CrazyBooz88
01-03-22, 15:00
I recently for the first time had a couple's experience in Kerala while I was there for a short trip. I realised that it's a dry place for Indies but super active in MP's and Cpls scene. I was tempted into the cpls secene since I dint have any connections and Jhonny wants Indies. Detailed FR available on Kerala forum but I wanted to share my learning that cpls are super awesome fun since they are doing it for pleasure more than money so the service you get is totally VFM & super safe even if they are costly. I noticed there are quite a few active cpls in Chennai, please do share, happy to reciprocate.Sometimes pimps and Wgs masquerade as a couple for higher rate. Negotiate hard Bro. For 30 k you can can land a CIS for a night in Chennai if I am not wrong.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 15:07
Long pending FR.

This was almost a month ago. Tamil speaking babe from Aadhi Anna's city. Dusky angel who is very new to the game. Pic attached. This is from my regular SP who operates out of a now under renovation 2 star hotel in Chai Nagar. The birds are mostly average with him but once a month you can hit a jackpot like this. He frequently gets girls who are just starting out in the game, mostly from Chennai and sometime from other cities in the south. If you're in the good books of him, he might keep you posted when these gems arrive.

So he told that a new babe had arrived who is just starting out in the business. I fancy beautiful dusky women and she was ticking all the boxes.

She's new to the business but not to the game. She knew to play my strings well. She was a bit shy in the beginning but was really into it as we progressed.

A very petite body frame with a handful of breasts and ass. Loved feasting on them dark cherry nipples and there was reluctant half assed DFK which I did not mind any ways.

Tight kitty which I rammed and in missionary. Looks like she loves getting railed in mish she was gripping me tighter with her hands and legs everytime I increased pace. After pounding her to my heart's content asked her to come on top which she enthusiastically agreed. I was perplexed by this move, later she just rode me like there's no tomorrow and I still did not climax. Made me wait for a few minutes till she gained her senses.

She was super flexible which I took advantage of. Upgraded the missionary with her ankles above her head and went deep into that tight 21 yo kitty. Finally orgasmed after 10 minutes of balls slapping her cooch.

She was relieved and also content by the end of it that it got over. Mostly any bird's response when you to town on her with your blue pills keeping you from orgasming.

Body - 7/10.

Face - 7/10.

Breasts - 7/10.

Kitty - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Overall - 7/10.

Damages - 3 k / Shot.

VFM. Yes.

WIR? - The SP and not the bird.

With some I don't expect GFE, just want them to be a very cooperative WG / sex bunny who can drain your balls.

CrazyBooz88
01-03-22, 15:19
Seniors- please advise if Holiday Inn OMR / Hablis Guindy / IBIS OMR are cupule friendly and accept local IDs.

Also advise if booking thru STAY UNCLE is safe and worth it.Stay uncle didn't do, but heard its worth it in terms of acceptance. Some hotels cleanliness may go down.

Knew friends stayed in holiday inn, it's worth it. Hablis stayed overnight with a girl about 2 years back, directly took her to room from lobby. No questions asked.

However these are before covid hit us, unsure how things are in the covid era.

Suresh77
01-03-22, 15:40
MR is being widely used in some of the other cities. Chennai doesn't seem to have any genuine options. If anyone has found genuine ones in MR please share.Saw few, but almost 99.99% for web-cam which is of no use for mongers like us.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 16:38
Never wrote about this even though it's roughly a year old experience as I did not have her pictures saved back then.

So there's this SP from VDP who only deals with really posh chicks and operates out of 'Hamilton's team's name' Park hotel in Chai Nagar. During the first wave he was not able to fly his rich North Indian chicks to the city so he started dealing with a few indes.

I happened to meet one of them who was a frickin cheat. The SP usually saves his trusted contacts and puts the birds pictures on his WhatsApp status. Saw this bird and fixed the deed with her for the entire night as I fancy dusky petite babe. 3 shots for 15 k. Also I wanted to take advantage of staying alone in my flat as all my other flatmates had left.

The girl reached my place at 10 PM and I accompanied her to floor. Gave typical girl next door vibes. After informing the SP about her arrival and after the coins were transacted. Started off with the initial chit chat, she was telling me how she had come to Chennai to do Viscom and how she was living near northpalani trying to make it into th me Television industry. I had got her some chocolates as it was my first time with an inde, which I later regretted.

Got nakey and started the deed, she said BBBJ and DFK was out of the table and I politely obliged. She was super petite with Riley Reid's body frame exactly but a bit dusky.

After the foreplay, engaged in intensive nipple sucking which I enjoy when the girl is sensitive on her nipples. Kept pulling it a teasing her till she forced me to stop. After this put on the see and entered her on missionary. So this was when I started popping the pills. Entered her in missionary with a super hard wood and there were no signs of me reaching climax which I usually do within 5 to 10 minutes. Started increasing the pace as she was grinding with me in the same motion. It was such a surreal feeling of lust to have a woman you met moments ago with her legs spread wide grinding her hips in motion with yours to accomodate your cock inside her. Ahhh the wonders smiling-gandhi-on-paper can do.

The next 10 minutes was only the noise of the bed creaking, my pelvis slapping her's and both of us panting.

Damn her pussy was so tight and soft, the perks of banging a petite babe.

Now she came on top and rode me, was not the best view as she was not top heavy. So made her lie on me in the WOT position and went to town on that tight pussy. Now she was beginning to scream, glad I had the entire flat for myself, had no intentions of going easy on her now.

As pleasuring this position is, it is often uncomfortable on the lower back. Need to practice this often with some petite babes till I can ace it.

After this became uncomfortable, she started asking why I was not cumming. Blamed it on the condom and it was almost 45 minutes now. She agreed to blow me out with the cover and proceeded. She said she doesn't know to do it properly but will try. Very inexperienced and amateur skill. The fact that it she doesn't know to do it much and was new to this was a turn on. Made this into a sixty nine, was playing with her unshaven kitty while she played with my balls and gave me a BBBJ. She had me at her tongue on my balls and this is the first time I've come during BBBJ.

Now took a break for 15 minutes and she was really into the flat I was living and since she was looking to move, we were briefly looking for flats similar as mine through the app I found mine.

While doing this I found some 20 bookmarks of some pornsites and a lot of tabs in which porn was open. This chick was either a sex addict or a porn addict. She was super cool about it.

Then proceeded for round two. I wanted to try a new position now and had suggested the mish with her ankles above her head, damn she was able to pull it off with ease, these petite babes are flexible. This position always gets me, I was going to town on her pussy and could hear my balls slap her cooch every time I thrust, with her looking at my with puppy eyes. Everytime I bend over for a kiss, she would turn away. But now with her ankles above her head, she had to give me a few pecks while I rammed her. Everytime she gave me a peck, I thrusted her harder.

In the meanwhile the chocolates that were bought for her were all over her small tits and neck.

Not going to rate this experience, by the end of the FR you will know why.

Now while we were in this position, she started pushing me saying she has to use the washroom. I let her and she comes back saying the crimson river is flowing and I'm like 'I'm not stupid, how did you not know it was your day today and why are you out fucking a guy while you should give your pussy a break'.

She was like I have to leave now after she barely spent three hours with me. She had her friend or someone wait nearby so that she can run away like this. I was telling her that I paid for the deal and she was not honouring it. She told me she will gpay the remaining amount to me once she reaches home. I asked her to stay and leave in the morning as it was not an issue for me. But she cunningly had her friend waiting on the road to take her back safely as she had already planned to give this as a reason after 2 or 3 hours and flee.

I did not see any signs of her on her Chums. Being the naive person I was, I let her go thinking she will pay transfer the remaining money.

The next day the ***** had the audacity to text and threaten me with a photoshopped fb post of hers on some page which advertised her as a working girl. Which she is BTW.

I'm not on any social media for the last 4 years as I'm very conscious of not having any digital footprint of social media platforms.

She sent that photo to me and started threatening me saying I did that cause she didn't give me the money and told she knows my address and will file an FIR. I just sent a series of laughing smileys asking her not be this pathetic, cheap and desperate.

Eventhough I knew she took me for a ride by not delivering what was promised. I was planning to stay in touch with her and build rapport as she said she was in the Tele field and there might be Dick / money needy women there, so this was a potential gold mine for me.

After what she pulled with that fb post. I just wanted to get rid of her from my chatbox. She demanded that post to be deleted within hours otherwise I will be in trouble and all of that shit.

Looks like this is her MO. She does this with everyone who she cheats so she can get away. I was just waiting to see what enfolds. Few hours later the cheat blocked me and never picked any of my calls. I did the same and moved on.

Cut to a few weeks ago, saw this ****'s photos being posted by the TG Sp on his channel. Looks like the Inde has become a WG / Pro, finally.

I knew the SP where she was stationed in, near the IT hub area in our city. I had moved on by then with nothing but utter disgust.

But since I got hold of her photos now, which I have attached, wanted to let you all brother's know what to do when you chance upon such a kunt.

You say, Not today!

Member #4781
01-03-22, 17:25
Have been eyeing on this babe doing the rounds with quite a few SPs in Chennai for quite some time now. Have attached her pic. Has anyone tried her? Any reviews on her service?

Planning to try something this week. Please let me know kind brothers.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 17:42
On vacation right now, so making the most of the time to post all the FRs I missed over that past few months. Please bear with me if you feel like I'm spamming with too many posts in such a shot time.

And please feel free to reach out if you want to try these SPs or birds, happy to help and exchange contacts.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 18:20
Got my hands on this bird through my regular SP from chai nagar who also provided the chirpy SI bird and the Tall Andhra bird.

This was a shocker. She was a north Indian. Pic attached. Marwadi / Rajasthani to be precise, making her money with milky fair complexion in Chennai.

When I visited the SPs den, she was asleep, she was woken up and after she was fresh, met her for the deed. She was surprised to meet someone who spoke Hindi. And became comfortable after sometime. She talks like a baby and acts like one eventhough she is tall, built and super curvy.

Didn't ask her age, I assume she is mid 20's.

Now coming to the deed. Everything was on the table except BBBJ and anal. DFK was okayish but one thing that blew my mind was how soft her entire body was. She was so soft and cuddly, just the feeling of her body on mine gave me a hard on. After the DFK and CBJ, proceeded to mish. She never let me play that much with her body as she said that she is sensitive. No shit, considering how soft her body and skin was. After playing with a boobs for a while, went to town on her pussy with mish. She was initally co-operative but the co-operation was very short lived. She kept asking me why I'm not finishing right after 10 minutes of mish.

Made her do WOT and she was moaning like a baby. Apart from th fact that she was noisy in the bed, whiny after 20 minutes, she was a delight in the start of the deed. What a sight it was to see her cute tummy and firm breasts bounce while she rides me. Tried fuck her while she was on top as well.

Now it was almost 20 minutes into the deed and the Nakhra started, she kept asking why I was not finishing. Thanks to the Manforce, I had no intentions to. Kept telling her that a new position would work and kept making her do new positions with me including doggy, face-off and Flatiron.

Some babes don't want to do the work but just want the money. Tried all of them for 2 or 3 minute max before she started whining. Now it was almost 30 minutes into the deed and I knew I was not going to finish. Asked to jerk me off and get done with it and boyy she tried her best to jerk me off. Didn't work. Gave her a good bye kiss and left without finishing.

Body - 8/10.

Face - 8/10 Innocent cute.

Kitty - 7/10 average.

Breasts - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

Overall - 7/10.

Damages - 3 k for one.

VFM. Yes.

WIR? - SP, yes. Bird, nope.

Whoever takes these contacts from me. Please don't jack up the prices for fuck's sake literally. Already this annoying stupid TG Sp and a lot of other middle men SPs have come into the business and are ripping us if our money. Every layer of SP that gets added just makes it expensive for the mongerer and there's no benefit for the girls who do all the work in it. They keep being paid the same while these middle men SPs keep looting like this.

Delhi and Bombay forums are so fricking cheap when compared to our city right now. Very few VFM SPs like this exist now. Please don't jack up the prices, my brothers. Please.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 18:57
Met this Assamese godess through my regular SP from chai nagar. Going to refer him as Dr. Strange from now as he has always helped this Spidey in need with such charming ladies.

So fixed the deal with Dr. Strange. Reached his place and what I witnessed was a rarity. She looked better than the pictures.

It has been very rare when a working girl has looked better than the pictures. Pics attached. I'm not kidding when I say that she was perfect. Her thunder thighs, her Bob cut, her bunda assss, the best set of breasts I've ever sucked on, the perfect size and firm. She has the body of a young Valentina Nappi. My jaws were on the floor that I got a chance to fuck her.

Looks like she has moved from interior Assam to our city to make a living and chanced upon the oldest profession that is and damn it's working on her and my favour.

Now getting into the deed. She knows what she's into. She knows her business. She aims to please but it won't feel like a GFE, you get what I'm saying?

So everything was on the table except Anal. Her CBJ skills were beyond average. I didn't want her lovely face buried between my crotch for long. Got her up, got rid of her tshirt and black bra. And damn what I witnessed was the best set of breasts I've ever laid my tongue upon. As I'm sucking her nipples, I'm still in disbelief as to how I'm here with her titties in my palms. I got her entire breasts soaking wet in that process and she was all cool about it. She doesn't moan or twitch much. Now got into missionary with some occasional pecks on the lips. Then got her on WOT and she rides till you're pleased. No complains, she doesn't whine and she is easily one of the top 3 bods and one of the top 5 experiences I had.

Now while she's riding me, I tried to fuck her making her lie on me and she started moaning. This made me go crazy untill I finished while she was on top of me.

She's such a babe that I repeated her 4 times while she was with Dr. Strange. I literally used to be like, babe you take all my money. And she was the sane asking me not to monger so frequently then I'll stop enjoying it. In the process of showing her coochie some love multiple times over the last few months, we exchanged numbers. She still lives in Chennai and sadly doesn't work with this SP anymore. Atleast I've not seen her here for the last one month. If asked about direct encounters, she's skeptical as she is not very familiar with the city.

Body: 10/10.

Breasts: 10/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Kitty: 8. 5/10.

Attitude: 9/10 Super cooperative.

Damages: 3 k.

VFM: Yes.

WIR? HELL YESSSSS.

P.S.: The photos I've attached of her really don't do justice to how beautiful she looks in person.

Member #4781
01-03-22, 21:25
Was trying to search for new SPs to see what more the city has to offer.

Found one in Locanto. SP quoted budget friendly prices, selected a dusky mallu chick.

She looked a bit chubby in real but had fuller boobs and thighs. She was horny and excited to fuck. Very passionate DFK. Except Anal everything was on the table.

Started off with DFK, CBJ and then proceeded towards mish, then WOT and then Mish and then WOT. We were taking our time as both of us were into it. After almost 45 minutes, the SP started knocking asking to finish which was a put off and as I'm not his regular I didn't get any special treatment.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Body: 6. 5/10.

Breasts: 6. 5/10.

Ass: 6. 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Overall: 7/10.

WIR: Probably.

Since we didn't get to finish, exchanged numbers to stay in touch.

Later when we met again, she revealed that she works at BIG Five Tech company as an admin in Chennai. She's married BTW with kids. She wanted to make the meet happen more than I did, looks like probably she was going through a dry spell with no action I guess.

When we met in the hotel in Mylapore it was just pure lust for next 40 minutes. Later she passed out cause it was a working day for her at office and she had to work the next day as well. I didn't disturb her.

I finished up some of my office work and went to sleep. Later she woke early in the morning, woke me up to book her a cab and just left without even talking about the cash.

Still in touch with her. Says she will put me in touch with her friends who are into this. This happened during the first week of December. Haven't contacted her since this. Hoping to get in touch to see how it goes now. Will keep you all posted.

GudduMonger
01-04-22, 01:22
Was trying to search for new SPs to see what more the city has to offer.

Found one in Locanto. SP quoted budget friendly prices, selected a dusky mallu chick.

She looked a bit chubby in real but had fuller boobs and thighs. She was horny and excited to fuck. Very passionate DFK. Except Anal everything was on the table.

Started off with DFK, CBJ and then proceeded towards mish, then WOT and then Mish and then WOT. We were taking our time as both of us were into it. After almost 45 minutes, the SP started knocking asking to finish which was a put off and as I'm not his regular I didn't get any special treatment.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Body: 6. 5/10.

Breasts: 6. 5/10.

Ass: 6. 5/10.

Overall: 7/10.

WIR: Probably.

Since we didn't get to finish, exchanged numbers to stay in touch.

Later when we met again, she revealed that she works at BIG Five Tech company as an admin in Chennai. She's married BTW with kids. She wanted to make the meet happen more than I did, looks like probably she was going through a dry spell with no action I guess.

When we met in the hotel in Mylapore it was just pure lust for next 40 minutes. Later she passed out cause it was a working day for her at office and she had to work the next day as well. I didn't disturb her.

I finished up some of my office work and went to sleep. Later she woke early in the morning, woke me up to book her a cab and just left without even talking about the cash.

Still in touch with her. Says she will put me in touch with her friends who are into this. This happened during the first week of December. Haven't contacted her since this. Hoping to get in touch to see how it goes now. Will keep you all posted.Bro please clear your inbox.

Cheers.

Guddu.

Rocquer
01-04-22, 05:13
Guessing his inbox must be flooded asking for the contact.

Bro please clear your inbox.

Cheers.

Guddu.

FighterCock
01-04-22, 06:15
Hello all fellow mongers.

Glad to be reading all the interesting FRs. It really gives a motivation to seek out for exciting experiences. Some of the FRs give a momentary hard on just going through the lines of lust.

I am visiting Chennai after 5 long years from overseas, so would really appreciate if some of the members can share a contact or two of indies or trusted SPs for incall short time.

I can share the digits of a trusted SP who shares photos of NEs for incalls short time that I have used 5 years back and still in business.

Since I have been out of touch with the rates, how much can I expect to pay for 2 hours 2-3 shots incall? Is 6-7 k reasonable?

Thanks.

FighterCock
01-04-22, 07:24
Was trying to search for new SPs to see what more the city has to offer.Hi bro,

She is a good looker. Interesting write up.

Just curious, did you book for an hour? If so I guess its bad to rush you up in 45 minutes.

Based on your experience, would you recommend that SP?

If not, could you please share the digit of the mallu girl? I'll do a return favour with the SP contact that I have.

Also how much was the damage and does she do incall?

Thanks.

F.

Member #4781
01-04-22, 08:40
Bro please clear your inbox.

Cheers.

Guddu.Cleared _/\_

Adonise
01-04-22, 12:11
Visited this MP near v wakkam and there was 3 SI present, selected a mallu girl named Bindu in her early 20's. After a good back massage extras were on table and B2 be was offered for 1.5 k.

Screw84
01-04-22, 15:54
Friends, looking for lead.

On road trip and will be passing above route tomorrow. Today in madurai.

Any geninune lead please inbox me. Badly need a fuck.

FighterCock
01-04-22, 17:37
Visited this MP near v wakkam and there was 3 SI present, selected a mallu girl named Bindu in her early 20's. After a good back massage extras were on table and B2 be was offered for 1.5 k.Hi bro,

I am after SI birds, can you give me a hint to the shop name?

Thanks.

XxxJk18
01-04-22, 18:07
Hi, has anyone tried a spa in go-rur. Ya (come) na.

CypherZero93
01-04-22, 19:47
I have been trying my luck in the above said app.

Came across this profile Anne337 (don't remember the last 3 digits).

After a lot of messages moved to tg app. First thing she asked was my photo! It was a red flag for me and I refused citing discretion.

I asked her to show first and I would follow but she blocked me in both the apps.

Not sure if I did the right thing.

Any one tried her? Is she a genuine profile?

ChillBoy
01-05-22, 01:00
So this place has been running under different names. They have footreflexology board outside and it's owned by maple hotel spa. Its named after dada home ground. 2 SI not worth trying. They are fat dark MILF. 2 k counter for both girls 30 mins each and 1 k for tips for B2B. One girl was using a Muslim name who was much better compared to the other girl carrying shitty attitude.

WIR: no.

SadGuru
01-05-22, 13:05
The Madras high court says- CCTVs in spas violate right to 'bodily' privacy. The judgment has interesting ramifications for the us- mongers, as this could help sps to offer "service" more confidently.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chennai/cctvs-in-spas-violate-right-to-bodily-privacy-madras-high-court-7707391/

FighterCock
01-05-22, 14:52
Hi folks,

My first lay of holidays turned out to be good.

Tried a petite NE girl today at chai nagar through my regular SP.

The deal was done over whatsapp where I picked the one that looked good to my eyes.

She had a good face and a nice round bum. Pic attached.

Fixed the appointment and went to the hotel.

Ushered in by the girl. Girl was the same as in photo. So was quite excited.

Started hugging, cuddling and kissing her cheeks, forehead and a little peck on the lips. Doesn't do DFK.

Removed her tops and pants. She was wearing black bra and blue panties. Cupped her from behind and kissed her ears and neck. Laid her on the bed and started rubbing her back. She had an amazing bottoms. Too big for a petite girl.

Removed her panties and started licking her inner thighs and then hovered over the cooch. I found the right spot on her clit and started sucking for a good few minutes. Saw her reaction and she was moaning. My jhonny was so excited, didn't even think of BJ, asked her to put on the dom on me and started with her on top. She rode me well but I had the urge to ram her, so flipped her to mish with her legs on my shoulder and punded her really good until I climaxed. She walked over to the bathroom and I was still gazing at her round bottoms and thought how did I miss doggy. Nevertheless there is always next time and another bird.

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

GFE: 7.

Damage: 5 k.

Can share the SP contact for return favour of SPs that provide SI girls.

JohnWesley
01-05-22, 16:08
Nice FR Brother and it is good that you find cooperative girls through SP. Nice review as well.

Met this Assamese godess through my regular SP from chai nagar. Going to refer him as Dr. Strange from now as he has always helped this Spidey in need with such charming ladies.

So fixed the deal with Dr. Strange. Reached his place and what I witnessed was a rarity. She looked better than the pictures.

It has been very rare when a working girl has looked better than the pictures. Pics attached. I'm not kidding when I say that she was perfect. Her thunder thighs, her Bob cut, her bunda assss, the best set of breasts I've ever sucked on, the perfect size and firm. She has the body of a young Valentina Nappi. My jaws were on the floor that I got a chance to fuck her.

Looks like she has moved from interior Assam to our city to make a living and chanced upon the oldest profession that is and damn it's working on her and my favour.

Now getting into the deed. She knows what she's into. She knows her business. She aims to please but it won't feel like a GFE, you get what I'm saying?.

BigBoy95
01-05-22, 17:57
Are Spa's installing cctvs? If so, at the reception or inside the rooms? Even those who have a professional massage wouldn't like getting photographed in their underpants. Hope better sense prevails.

The Madras high court says- CCTVs in spas violate right to 'bodily' privacy. The judgment has interesting ramifications for the us- mongers, as this could help sps to offer "service" more confidently.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chennai/cctvs-in-spas-violate-right-to-bodily-privacy-madras-high-court-7707391/

KrishnaKumar69
01-05-22, 18:21
Seniors in the group please share any trusted contact of an indie or SPs in Chennai or Tamilnadu. I can reciprocate with leads in Trivandrum. I will make sure I post my FR and continue the trend.

Thanks.

HighVoice
01-05-22, 18:42

After a lot of messages moved to tg app. First thing she asked was my photo! It was a red flag for me and I refused citing discretion.

I asked her to show first and I would follow but she blocked me in both the apps.

Any one tried her? Is she a genuine profile?What you did was right.

DickDhamo
01-05-22, 19:19
Bro please share her telegram ID.

Any one tried her? Is she a genuine profile?

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

Thanks,

Admin

JohnWesley
01-06-22, 03:22
Hi Brother,

Justice S M Subramaniam had already passed a Decree (Judgement) directing the installation of CCTV cameras in all spas across the state.

Here is the judgment summary.

https://www.legitquest.com/case/cpgirija-v-the-superintendent-of-police-and-ors/20C70C

But Justice G are Swaminathan says that installation of CCTV equipment inside premises such as a spa would violate a person's privacy and personal liberty, as privacy is guaranteed to all Indian citizens under Article 21 of Indian Constitution, Brother.

Justice G are Swaminathan is against the installation of CCTV in spas Brother.

If Justice G are Swaminathan passes a judgment next month or after hearing in this case of "Queen Ayurvedic Cross Spa Centre vs The Superintendent Of Police And Ors" saying " NO CCTV should not be installed in spas, this would prevail".

When I say this would prevail, that means this (G are Swaminathan's) judgment of no CCTVs in spas would take effect, the old (S M Subramaniam 's) judgment of CCTVs should be installed in spas will lose effect Brother.

So we have to wait until the hearing is over in this case and we have to wait until the judgment is passed.

Are Spa's installing cctvs? If so, at the reception or inside the rooms? Even those who have a professional massage wouldn't like getting photographed in their underpants. Hope better sense prevails.

JohnWesley
01-06-22, 03:31
Hi Brother,

With regards to your question pertaining to Justice S M Subramaniam's judgement, I will have to read the complete judgment and will answer you whether "CCTVs should be installed at the reception or inside the rooms."

I will read the complete judgment this weekend and would reply you, next week brother.

AxePunt
01-06-22, 03:46
Hi, has anyone tried a spa in go-rur. Ya (come) na.Strictly professional no choice no negotiation over the counter for prices, good massage though. Instead try Bali kaal spa in viru area. They have a single room I haven't had luck with the therapist but it looks like they might provide HJ.

ChnMat
01-06-22, 04:22
Visited this MP near v wakkam and there was 3 SI present, selected a mallu girl named Bindu in her early 20's. After a good back massage extras were on table and B2 be was offered for 1.5 k.Can you share spa name.

ForPrivateLife
01-06-22, 12:17
I wanted to try a massage way back in 2019 and zeroed down to Pachai Naal Spa in Madipakkam. As I entered I found the place like a bungalow and was pretty clean. I have booked an appointment for massage with hammam bath and got it for 2 k. I was guided to a private room in the first floor and changed to dispo. Then came the NE whose name is the first name of the actor who appeared for item song in the movie sachien and thotti jaya. Her touches were too soft and I enjoyed the massage as she was greasing my thighs more often. In mid of the session she reached out to my ears asking if I need some extra afterwards. I was able to negotiate HJ and TL for 1 K. For a first encounter She gave nice strokes and flexible enough. Post 1 hour she took me to Hammam bath and a lady in 40's joined for the hammam. Though the hammam was not great they cleaned my tool without any hesitation. Overall for the first encounter I am happy and 7/10.

Then my thirst for a good massage didn't stop and wanted to try at home. Searched and found out an MP based out of medavakkam which provides massage at home. I was not expecting anything other than massage and booked. A lady in mid 30's came home (If you ask about looks 0/10). She asked me to undress and lie down. I lie down on my stomach with undies. She cleaned her up and came out of washroom. She sat near and started a dry session. In 5 minutes she asked me to remove undies since she is going to start the oil session. When I tried to remove she helped me and removed it by herself. She is a pro in massage and the massage went really well. Her hands were touching my tool often. After 45 minutes of complete back massage she asked if I would need some extras later. I said I am ok for that. Then she gave a nice massage to my bummies and played with the tool and balls. 15 minutes later she asked me to turn for front massage. To my surprise she gave really a good front massage too for 15 minutes and took off her bre and started giving a BBJ. Damage - 2 k+1 k.

I tried different therapists from same guy but was not satisfactory since none of them were professionals and were focusing on FJ (I tired out few times and was okish experience.

The relaxing karapakkam spa. I went in and took 2 hrs for 2.4 k, 1 HR with NE and 1 HR with SI. The service from NE was top notch. Though the massage was mild she was playful enough to enjoy the session. I paid 1. 5 k for lingam massage and worth it. I also got her number to reach out for a private session. Then came the upset. The SI was giving only mild pinches instead of massage and got 500 for a mechanical HJ.

I called up the NE for a session at home. She agreed for 3 k and reached home by evening 6. She was friendly and started with a chat. I asked her to give a tantric session. She cleaned her up and came as I sat on bed. She gently removed my cloths and made me to lie back for a very good oil session. She was very careful that I am not passing out in mid. After turning, She removed her cloths and asked me to wear my undies for a while. She played with my body and allowed me to lick her cat. The session went well and then she remove my undies to give a nice lingam massage. She didn't hurry up and the session went well for 30 minutes until I pass the heat out. Total session was for 90+minutes. We bathed together and she left after having some snack with me. My bad she went back to her hometown during second lockdown.

As I got messages from Pachai Naal Spa that the have opened a new branch in Perumbakkam and it was near to me I wanted to try it. I booked my first session and went in. I am going to keep it short since I had multiple session here. Rates are only tips. First of all the place is clean and tidy. Better carry your own towel.

1. NE therapist. Lee Lee - 1 HR. Short, thin, average look. A good massage with HJ and TL for 1 k - 7/10.

2. NE. Pa reee - 1 HR. Sexy and calm. A top class massage with HJ and TL for 1.5 k - 8/10.

3. NE. Lee Laa - 1 HR. Average looks. Average massage with HJ and TL for 1.5 k - 6/10.

4. SI. Tamil meaning of drug- 1 HR plus hammam. Mid 30's average looks. A very good massage with B2 be and HJ for 2.5 k - 7/10.

5. NE. Pa reee - 1.5 HR with hammam. Sexy and calm. A top class massage with B2B and HJ for 2 k - 9/10.

6. NE. Lee Naa - 1 HR. Short, friendly. An average massage with B2 be and HJ for 2 k - 7/10.

7. SI. Preee ya (She can come private for FJ) - 1 HR with hammam. Average massage with a very nice B2 be and HJ she even allowed me to finger her cat for 2.5 k- 7/10.

8. SI. Abeeee - 1 HR with hammam. Average looks. Top class massage with B2 be and HJ for 2 k- 9/10.

9. SI. Abeeee - 1 HR. Top class massage with a bum massage and sensual touches (I didn't ask anything else) for 1 k since she did the bum nicely and helped me to pass the heat out - 9.5/10.

10. SI. Name end with vathi - 1 HR. Worst massage and I had to take treatment to get rid of pain. She undresses herself to tempt the client and did a B2B and BBJ. Once done she helped to remove the dispo and guided me to bath. Even before I get in she opened the main door which was very bad. Damage was 1.5 k - 2/10.

Bye for now. Hoping to continue with the community and get some help.

Adonise
01-06-22, 12:27
Had visited this color MP at down pak. Place was good and took a 90 min + bath two girls package, there was a NE name starts with T was very cooperative. Extras HJ+TA for 1.5 k and bath with two girls was something new.

Overall a good one, happy new yr and mongering!

ForPrivateLife
01-06-22, 14:54
Can consider adding payment option such as CC or debit card? BTC looks complex. It asks for verification and proofs.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Admin

AbcCool
01-06-22, 17:08
Thanks bro for giving this info. I reached this spa as per clues given by bro here.

There was 1 lady at counter and 1 SI therapist sitting on couch. Then counter girl called 2 other SI more girls.

So the already sitting one was seducing but was laughing or smirking.

Middle one called abhi was blackish and ugliest of 3 but did not wear metti on toes. Assets good.

The 3rd wearing pink dress was prettiest and fair, good assets but was wearing metti and on call. I thought she must be speaking to husband, why disturb her.

So I thought the ugliest ones gives good service! And counter one also asked to take the ugly one. Went for it!

Paid 1. 5 k at counter, they said 45 minutes.

Entered a room with a very cheap looking massage table. In 2 minutes she asked what kind of service.

Massage was just hard pressing. She was ready for everything except fuck & BBJ.

Bargained for B2 B 1. 3 k. She was mechanical in the middle in doing HJ, but I chewed her boobs nicely.

As I was not in action for sometime, jonny threw away the liquid in sometime.

WIR- Yes but not the ugly one. The seducing one or the prettiest of them.

Counter charges 1.2 k.

BBJ- 1300.

B2B- 500.

FN - 1000.

If you want You can negotiate the price, girls are also good they have both aunties and young age. Place looks good but common bathroom only.

AbcCool
01-06-22, 17:13
I think Name starts with month of the year. What comes after April and before June add ZZZ.I think you searched the clues in google maps & guessing the above name, but its wrong. Thats not the Spa.

The spa you mentioned above is also present in that road, but its strictly professional.

ForPrivateLife
01-06-22, 19:11
I had no idea that such forum exist to discuss all these stuffs. I found this while searching to find a SP who can provide a good foreign bird or a some elite profiles. Happy that I found ISG. The reviews are good and helps to beware and choose the one that suites our taste. Though I haven't used any of the experience gained here I spent couple of days just to read out the threads from 2020. I am happy to be here and hope to share some good connections too.

Thanks.

GfeDaty
01-06-22, 19:45
I wanted to try a massage way back in 2019 and zeroed down to Pachai Naal Spa in Madipakkam. As I entered I found the place like a bungalow and was pretty clean. I have booked an appointment for massage with hammam bath and got it for 2 k. I was guided to a private room in the first floor and changed to dispo. Then came the NE whose name is the first name of the actor who appeared for item song in the movie sachien and thotti jaya. Her touches were too soft and I enjoyed the massage as she was greasing my thighs more often. In mid of the session she reached out to my ears asking if I need some extra afterwards. I was able to negotiate HJ and TL for 1 K. For a first encounter She gave nice strokes and flexible enough. Post 1 hour she took me to Hammam bath and a lady in 40's joined for the hammam. Though the hammam was not great they cleaned my tool without any hesitation. Overall for the first encounter I am happy and 7/10.

Then my thirst for a good massage didn't stop and wanted to try at home. Searched and found out an MP based out of medavakkam which provides massage at home. I was not expecting anything other than massage and booked. A lady in mid 30's came home (If you ask about looks 0/10). She asked me to undress and lie down. I lie down on my stomach with undies. She cleaned her up and came out of washroom. She sat near and started a dry session. In 5 minutes she asked me to remove undies since she is going to start the oil session. When I tried to remove she helped me and removed it by herself. She is a pro in massage and the massage went really well. Her hands were touching my tool often. After 45 minutes of complete back massage she asked if I would need some extras later. I said I am ok for that. Then she gave a nice massage to my bummies and played with the tool and balls. 15 minutes later she asked me to turn for front massage. To my surprise she gave really a good front massage too for 15 minutes and took off her bre and started giving a BBJ...Would love to connect once you get that membership.

Member #4727
01-06-22, 19:49
Thanks bro for giving this info. I reached this spa as per clues given by bro here.

There was 1 lady at counter and 1 SI therapist sitting on couch. Then counter girl called 2 other SI more girls.

So the already sitting one was seducing but was laughing or smirking.

Middle one called abhi was blackish and ugliest of 3 but did not wear metti on toes. Assets good.

The 3rd wearing pink dress was prettiest and fair, good assets but was wearing metti and on call. I thought she must be speaking to husband, why disturb her.

So I thought the ugliest ones gives good service! And counter one also asked to take the ugly one. Went for it!

Paid 1. 5 k at counter, they said 45 minutes..Bro I paid 1 k for BBJ. Their rates are very low. Counter I paid 1300. You can negotiate for 1200 also. Inside pay low don't go above 1 k. What they provide is valuable but the place is horrible so keep it low. Happy that you were able to decode it.

Do you know any good place for FS with good chicks.

AbcCool
01-07-22, 03:22
Bro I paid 1 k for BBJ. Their rates are very low. Counter I paid 1300. You can negotiate for 1200 also. Inside pay low don't go above 1 k. What they provide is valuable but the place is horrible so keep it low. Happy that you were able to decode it.

Do you know any good place for FS with good chicks.Bro, next time she promised 1. 2 k at the counter.

1 k for bbj is great bro. Can you tell me clue, which therapist you took? I will take same next time. I'm longing for bbj.

Bro are you asking about FS in spas?

Plant colour day spa has various branches in Chennai and few therapists in most branches do FS. I met a ne in Amanjikarai branch. During her first time she just agreed for b2 b. She had 0 boobs!!But I got her contact number. Later she was ready for fuck in spa, but somehow I didn't go. Now she left that spa and joined another spa (again a popular chain of spa's for unpro, discussed in this forum also). Let me know if you want hey contact bro.

Vinothkm123
01-07-22, 06:10
I think you searched the clues in google maps & guessing the above name, but its wrong. Thats not the Spa.

The spa you mentioned above is also present in that road, but its strictly professional.Strictly unprofessional place, FS avl for some cheap price.

FighterCock
01-07-22, 07:44
Cleared.Bro please clean your inbox. Says cannot reply due to max out.

Thanks.

FC.

Member #4727
01-07-22, 07:54
Bro, next time she promised 1. 2 k at the counter.

1 k for bbj is great bro. Can you tell me clue, which therapist you took? I will take same next time. I'm longing for bbj.

Bro are you asking about FS in spas?

Plant colour day spa has various branches in Chennai and few therapists in most branches do FS. I met a ne in Amanjikarai branch. During her first time she just agreed for b2 b. She had 0 boobs!!But I got her contact number. Later she was ready for fuck in spa, but somehow I didn't go. Now she left that spa and joined another spa (again a popular chain of spa's for unpro, discussed in this forum also). Let me know if you want hey contact bro.I had it on October that time there was 3 aunties. I took one but done remember the name. 2nd visit was on November end. There was 3 ready for BBJ you can ask in the counter what you want and who does it good they will recommend. I found this from locnt.

Any place for FS is okay not only in s p a. I am looking for some young and co operative chick. It's hard to find from Locanto tried hard most of them are scam.

JohnWesley
01-07-22, 12:32
Hi brother,

There in Pachai Naal Spa, Big bakkam, please tell me which staff is now available from the numbers 1 to 9.

Then my thirst for a good massage didn't stop and wanted to try at home. Searched and found out an MP based out of medavakkam which provides massage at home. I was not expecting anything other than massage and booked. A lady in mid 30's came home (If you ask about looks 0/10). She asked me to undress and lie down. I lie down on my stomach with undies. She cleaned her up and came out of washroom. She sat near and started a dry session. In 5 minutes she asked me to remove undies since she is going to start the oil session. When I tried to remove she helped me and removed it by herself. She is a pro in massage and the massage went really well. Her hands were touching my tool often. After 45 minutes of complete back massage she asked if I would need some extras later. I said I am ok for that. Then she gave a nice massage to my bummies and played with the tool and balls. 15 minutes later she asked me to turn for front massage. To my surprise she gave really a good front massage too for 15 minutes and took off her bre and started giving a BBJ. Damage - 2 k+1 k...

ForPrivateLife
01-07-22, 16:25
Hi brother,

There in Pachai Naal Spa, Big bakkam, please tell me which staff is now available from the numbers 1 to 9.Hello Mate.

Abee (SI), Preya (SI), Pareee (NE) should be available.

If you want to have good massage and HJ with TL try Paree. If you are focusing on extras try Preya.

Thank you.

Kindly share your experience.

MoralMonger
01-07-22, 18:27
Anyone know good looking therapists in this place? Seems like you need to know the names and they don't let you walk in and choose.

JohnWesley
01-08-22, 00:27
Thanks for your reply brother.

Sorry to bother you with more questions brother.

What is the counter-charges there to be paid at reception brother?

Point 7 mentions FJ, does that mean Foot Job? Or Fuck Job (FS Full Service)?

Hello Mate.
7. SI. Preee ya (She can come private for FJ) - 1 HR with hammam. Average massage with a very nice B2 be and HJ she even allowed me to finger her cat for 2.5 k- 7/10.
Abee (SI), Preya (SI), Pareee (NE) should be available.

AdventureSteve
01-08-22, 01:31
Recently had an experience with TG SP birds (Russian) - As usual pictures were photoshopped and huge disappointment with age of the foreign bird and look.

Service - 7/10.

Look - 2/10.

FighterCock
01-08-22, 03:24
Has anyone tried this bird from Velachery. SP asking FR 9 k 2 shots.Bro, she looks so voluptuous in the pic.

Mind sharing the SP's number. I can return you favour with my SP.

Regards,

FC.

IAmMukesh
01-08-22, 03:27
Thank you so much bro. Really appreciate it. What is mean by TL, SI and NE? Sorry, I'm a newbie here.

I wanted to try a massage way back in 2019 and zeroed down to Pachai Naal Spa in Madipakkam. As I entered I found the place like a bungalow and was pretty clean. I have booked an appointment for massage with hammam bath and got it for 2 k. I was guided to a private room in the first floor and changed to dispo. Then came the NE whose name is the first name of the actor who appeared for item song in the movie sachien and thotti jaya. Her touches were too soft and I enjoyed the massage as she was greasing my thighs more often. In mid of the session she reached out to my ears asking if I need some extra afterwards. I was able to negotiate HJ and TL for 1 K. For a first encounter She gave nice strokes and flexible enough. Post 1 hour she took me to Hammam bath and a lady in 40's joined for the hammam. Though the hammam was not great they cleaned my tool without any hesitation. Overall for the first encounter I am happy and 7/10..

BigBoy95
01-08-22, 06:28
Thanks, bro.

Hi Brother,

With regards to your question pertaining to Justice S M Subramaniam's judgement, I will have to read the complete judgment and will answer you whether "CCTVs should be installed at the reception or inside the rooms."

I will read the complete judgment this weekend and would reply you, next week brother.

FighterCock
01-08-22, 09:03
Hello fellow mongers,

My time in Chennai is limited as I had come here for a holiday.

So trying to make the most of my time. I want to have some good experience with good quality, cooperating SI girls.

Really appreciate if any of the seniors or regular members can PM me contacts of their trusted SPs or indies of SI background.

In return I can share contact of my SP (number ending in 799) who rotates quality NE girls every 4-5 days around chai nagar, toddibakkam, masalapalani etc. Charges are nonimal at 5, 6 k per shot.

Look forward to some help.

Regards,

FC.

ForPrivateLife
01-08-22, 12:00
Saw an ad recently in Locanto which says that he can arrange tv serial and cine actress for short and full night. His contact ends with 559 and name says vj celebrity manager in true caller. I couldn't believe the list of available tv serial artist and actress he have. Is this genuine. If you have tried so share experience.

Thank you.

ForPrivateLife
01-08-22, 14:08
Thanks for your reply brother.

Sorry to bother you with more questions brother.

What is the counter-charges there to be paid at reception brother?

Point 7 mentions FJ, does that mean Foot Job? Or Fuck Job (FS Full Service)?Counter charger are 1.5-2 k usually for 1 HR oil massage. 3-3.5 k for 1 HR oil and 30 minutes hammam.

And regarding point 7 she can come outside for FS. Talk to the therapist.

Go for couple of sessions and if you are feeling the spa is good take a package for 8-10 hrs which will be cheaper and will get a complimentary hammam session.

Girls charge different rates every time. It's always better talk to them.

Try out and share your experience.

MavericKing
01-08-22, 16:14
Recently had an experience with TG SP birds (Russian) - As usual pictures were photoshopped and huge disappointment with age of the foreign bird and look.

Service - 7/10.

Look - 2/10.

WIR: No.Hi,

Can you at least post her pics and amount paid so that others are tread carefully.

ToKillBoredom
01-08-22, 18:05
Hi all,

I saw a few comments about Lingam Massage in this forum sometime back (couple of days). I wanted to know what is this all about? Is it different from other extras or other massages provided. What to expect?

Also, a few hints to where this would be available would also help. I saw a couple of ads on Locanto, but don't know which to trust.

Thanks.

Srx.

Member #4781
01-09-22, 01:30
Bro please clean your inbox. Says cannot reply due to max out.

Thanks.

FC.Cleared brother. Also sent you a message. Please check.

ForPrivateLife
01-09-22, 05:50
Hi all,

I saw a few comments about Lingam Massage in this forum sometime back (couple of days). I wanted to know what is this all about? Is it different from other extras or other massages provided. What to expect?

Also, a few hints to where this would be available would also help. I saw a couple of ads on Locanto, but don't know which to trust.Lingam massage concentrates on your tool. The therapist will clean your tool with tissue and put oil on it and will start the play. They won't shake it out but give a nice massage. The will also play with the tip of your tool and scientifically it helps you to hold the heat for long duration. However I am not sure about this, the massage will give an awesome feeling when done in correct way. And if you are planning for FS after this massage relax for 10-15 minutes before the encounter.

Thank you.

PM me if you get to know any lingam massage bird who can do home service. It's been very long since I got this done and I am not finding any.

JohnWesley
01-09-22, 08:00
Thanks a lot, brother for being helpful and for answering doubts.

Fine brother. I will share my experience after I visit the spa.

Thanks a lot again brother.

Counter charger are 1.5-2 k usually for 1 HR oil massage. 3-3.5 k for 1 HR oil and 30 minutes hammam.

And regarding point 7 she can come outside for FS. Talk to the therapist.

JohnWesley
01-09-22, 08:17
TL is TopLess, SI is South Indian and NE is North East Brother.

Thank you so much bro. Really appreciate it. What is mean by TL, SI and NE? Sorry, I'm a newbie here.

JohnWesley
01-09-22, 08:36
I feel sorrowful after reading your review brother.

I can understand how you would have felt.

Hi Folks,

Sorry to share this late review. This happened just a week before 2nd lockdown. Had this proper Tamil chick at a premium price in a star hotel. Incall for full night. Took her because she looked so beautiful in pics. In real also she looked so beautiful until she opened her mouth. Her teeth was a big minus as there was gaps inbetween them.

Bargained from 30 k to 25 K. I thought full night means 3 shots as standard but the bird argued and said only 2. She came in by 9 pm and left by 12.30 ish after the deed done, stating that she has to leave to MDU. Didn't stay with me the whole night. Very very average experience for this premium price.

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing.

GfeDaty
01-09-22, 19:09
Visited this well known incall spot near Lenskart showroom in North Palani. Thanks to moodman who was able to hook me up with the direct SP contact. Was supposed to meet a tall dusky woman whose pictures are floated in the TG group. A younger girl came by to drop the condom. Didn't get a proper look at her face unfortunately. Asked the dusky one if the younger girl was also a WG, she admitted and asked if I would like to switch, I asked if I could see her again properly, offered to show me pics instead, but didn't have any, all of this was happening fast, I took a call and decided to take a chance with the younger one. When she reappeared, saw that she didn't have a great face, disappointed, decided to go for it anyways. Responsive to foreplay because well she couldn't really help it, was a DFF otherwise, just let's you do whatever you want and be done with it. Took no pleasure in the act.

Damage: 3 k.

NeverBackDown
01-09-22, 23:54
Hi!

I made the transfer to the bitcoin address from coinbase.

I did not not get any transaction ID. I messaged all the information I had to activate my account. But did not get activated.

So I did another transfer and messaged them again. But no response from admin.

Do anyone facing the same issue lately.

No reply from admin.

Regards,

NBD.

We answered you that you have to send the Transaction or Hash ID.

Admin3

Stallion 72
01-10-22, 02:12
Hi guys, logging into the forum after a long time because of my busy work schedule. I would like to share my experience with a Gujju bird last weekend. She was introduced to me by a non ISG friend. Met her for dinner at a restaurant in T. Nagar. Spent a couple of hours and then moved to a star hotel near koyambedu. Checked in around 10.30. It was an amazing experience with her. She is a wild cat in bed. Had 3 sessions and checked out around 10. A. m the next morning. She takes only 4 or 5 clients in a month.

Boobs -10/10 (38 D).

Ass. -9/10.

Pussy 10/10 (tight).

Damages -13 k.

WIR. Definitely.

IAmMukesh
01-10-22, 03:16
Thanks bro for the explanation.

Then my thirst for a good massage didn't stop and wanted to try at home. Searched and found out an MP based out of medavakkam which provides massage at home. I was not expecting anything other than massage and booked. A lady in mid 30's came home (If you ask about looks 0/10). She asked me to undress and lie down. I lie down on my stomach with undies. She cleaned her up and came out of washroom. She sat near and started a dry session. In 5 minutes she asked me to remove undies since she is going to start the oil session. When I tried to remove she helped me and removed it by herself. She is a pro in massage and the massage went really well. Her hands were touching my tool often. After 45 minutes of complete back massage she asked if I would need some extras later. I said I am ok for that. Then she gave a nice massage to my bummies and played with the tool and balls. 15 minutes later she asked me to turn for front massage. To my surprise she gave really a good front massage too for 15 minutes and took off her bre and started giving a BBJ. Damage - 2 k+1 k...
TL is TopLess, SI is South Indian and NE is North East Brother.

Fredick100
01-10-22, 07:55
Hi Folks,

Sorry to share this late review. This happened just a week before 2nd lockdown. Had this proper Tamil chick at a premium price in a star hotel. Incall for full night. Took her because she looked so beautiful in pics. In real also she looked so beautiful until she opened her mouth. Her teeth was a big minus as there was gaps inbetween them.

Bargained from 30 k to 25 K. I thought full night means 3 shots as standard but the bird argued and said only 2. She came in by 9 pm and left by 12.30 ish after the deed done, stating that she has to leave to MDU. Didn't stay with me the whole night. Very very average experience for this premium price.

Dead Fish in act. No BBJ, No Kissing. Even for CBJ I had to put up a fight and she did only in 2nd round. I lost all the interest. She was acting as if she is doing some favour for me. Please note I always treat the WG with utmost respect and handle them gently. She even said don't suck the boobs hard. Didn't even allow me to play with kitty. She was like just take your tool insert and go. At any cost don't choose this bird.

Face - 9 (-1 for teeth).

Boobs - 7 (Just Handful).

Service - 3 (very worst).

Take her only if you want to shag seeing her beautiful face.

Pics attached in Photogallery.We cannot promote these type of girls 25 k is a big amount for such a service, never we must take service from that SP, even models don't charge so much in Delhi, post the pics bro in the group and SP name so that its taken care henceforth.

With Regards.

FD.

JohnWesley
01-10-22, 17:02
I agree with Fredick100 brother's view. Please post indicators or cues about the SP and the girl so that other members are aware.

We cannot promote these type of girls 25 k is a big amount for such a service, never we must take service from that SP, even models don't charge so much in Delhi, post the pics bro in the group and SP name so that its taken care henceforth.

JohnWesley
01-10-22, 17:12
1 k for HJ is expensive Brother. Usually, 500 is charged for HJ in other normal spa's isn't it so?

Why 1 k was quoted brother, is it due to the infrastructure of pachai naal spa?

Please name the therapist in alias with whom you took service in big pakkam branch.

Thanks in advance Brother.

Below are the set of my recent encounters over the past 4-5 months.

Pachai Spa: Was looking for a msg and called up Pachai spa in Big Pak branch. Fixed appt with a therapist based on name recommended by forum member. But when talking to the therapist found out she just joined 2 days back and since she had a similar name I booked her. But her massage was excellent and had good convo in English. In the end she asked for extras and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 K for B2 be. Finally negotiated for 0. 7 K for HJ and bum msg. She did an excellent bum msg and good finish and allowed to grope her big boobs over the clothes.

Damages:2 k+0.7 k.

NeverBackDown
01-10-22, 21:10
Hi!

I made the transfer to the bitcoin address from coinbase.

I did not not get any transaction ID. I messaged all the information I had to activate my account. But did not get activated.

So I did another transfer and messaged them again. But no response from admin.

Do anyone facing the same issue lately.

No reply from admin.

Regards,

NBD.

We answered you that you have to send the Transaction or Hash ID.

Admin3Hi Admin.

I think what I have again submitted is the hash ID.

BTW I didnot get any reply mail or I am not sure where to check that. I didnot receive it in the mail ID I have used to register here.

Regards.

NBD.

Look in your SPAM folder, we answered each email you sent. BTW the TXID has more than 50 numbers an letters. The one you sent did not match with any in our Pay list.

JohnWesley
01-11-22, 03:15
IAmMukesh Brother, if you happen to go to pachai naal spa in Big pakkam please do post your review here along with the damages please.

Thanks bro for the explanation.

Ramesh6
01-11-22, 03:50
If you get any leads do tell here.

Lingam massage concentrates on your tool. The therapist will clean your tool with tissue and put oil on it and will start the play. They won't shake it out but give a nice massage. The will also play with the tip of your tool and scientifically it helps you to hold the heat for long duration. However I am not sure about this, the massage will give an awesome feeling when done in correct way. And if you are planning for FS after this massage relax for 10-15 minutes before the encounter.

Thank you.

PM me if you get to know any lingam massage bird who can do home service. It's been very long since I got this done and I am not finding any.

ToKillBoredom
01-11-22, 07:01
If you get any leads do tell here.I did search everywhere with no luck. But mostly it is just ordinary & usual stuff. They are just adding words just to excite us.

Seniors, can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks.

Srx.

MavericKing
01-11-22, 09:03
Hi guys, logging into the forum after a long time because of my busy work schedule. I would like to share my experience with a Gujju bird last weekend. She was introduced to me by a non ISG friend. Met her for dinner at a restaurant in T. Nagar. Spent a couple of hours and then moved to a star hotel near koyambedu. Checked in around 10.30. It was an amazing experience with her. She is a wild cat in bed. Had 3 sessions and checked out around 10. A. m the next morning. She takes only 4 or 5 clients in a month.

Boobs -10/10 (38 D).

Ass. -9/10.

Pussy 10/10 (tight).

Damages -13 k.

WIR. Definitely.Hi bro,

Sent you DM. Please check.

Member #4727
01-11-22, 10:55
1 k for HJ is expensive Brother. Usually, 500 is charged for HJ in other normal spa's isn't it so?

Why 1 k was quoted brother, is it due to the infrastructure of pachai naal spa?

Please name the therapist in alias with whom you took service in big pakkam branch.

Thanks in advance Brother.I went for Pachai them rr CC. Therapist was rude and demanding. She is SI black and marid. She demanded 1 k for HJ I refused then she said she will not touch the bum areas so finally agreed for 1 k but that also very worst. She did it by thinking it was a free service. I told her and the reception girl I will never come back and it's very worst.

Lamboos
01-11-22, 16:45
I did search everywhere with no luck. But mostly it is just ordinary & usual stuff. They are just adding words just to excite us.

Seniors, can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks.

Srx.I haven't tried this and I am not a senior either, but this is all just pure marketing crap most of the time. Old wine in new bottle. You cud just tell a normal spa therapist to put oil on your tool and touch the tip. Whats the big deal. You probably cud get such professional service abroad but I highly doubt much professionalism in India when it comes to massage variety. Most of these spa girls don't even have a clue about regular massage leave alone some fancy stuff. Most of them think that massage means taking some oil / cream and smearing it on the body like spreading butter on bread. better save your dough.

MickeyDuck1208
01-11-22, 17:47
Back in late 2019, I had found a girl in Bangkok who did this. The only one that has seemed like she knew what she was doing.

She did not do any B2 B or BJ or HJ. Read the outcall section on this website. No Touching her, she says. Search for janthip-massage in google.

Unfortunately I thought I would go back again soon and do it next time. Did not know someone in China was eating a bat to screw us all soon. LOL.

I haven't tried this and I am not a senior either, but this is all just pure marketing crap most of the time. Old wine in new bottle. You cud just tell a normal spa therapist to put oil on your tool and touch the tip. Whats the big deal. You probably cud get such professional service abroad but I highly doubt much professionalism in India when it comes to massage variety. Most of these spa girls don't even have a clue about regular massage leave alone some fancy stuff. Most of them think that massage means taking some oil / cream and smearing it on the body like spreading butter on bread. better save your dough.

LadiesMan117
01-11-22, 21:27
Back in late 2019, I had found a girl in Bangkok who did this. The only one that has seemed like she knew what she was doing.

She did not do any B2 B or BJ or HJ. Read the outcall section on this website. No Touching her, she says. Search for janthip-massage in google.

Unfortunately I thought I would go back again soon and do it next time. Did not know someone in China was eating a bat to screw us all soon. LOL.This is not FR.

I am a huge massage enthusiast, thai massage is my favourite. You will enjoy it if done correctly. Ever since I came to India in 2019, massage exp has been terrible until recently when I tried massage in phoenix mall 2 floor I think, same floor as imax I guess. She did one helluva thai massage, very good stretching, felt so relaxed and better the next day. Will have to try oil massage with her and see how it is.

LadiesMan117
01-11-22, 21:31
Same sp as last time, having no intention of changing him. Met a north indian bird at a good hotel arranged by sp. We both spoke for a few minutes got comfortable with each other. Then she undressed, I too did. Both of us got under the sheets, she initiated with a fantastic DFK. Amazing attitude. She was clean and smelled great. It was like doing with lover, extremely passionate till the end. Worth every second. Planning to meet her again if she comes to chennai.

JohnWesley
01-12-22, 00:02
Thanks a lot, BlindEye99 for your review and response. I appreciate that.

It really hurts when you get a bad experience after spending this much money, I understand.

Thanks for making us aware.

I went for Pachai them rr CC. Therapist was rude and demanding. She is SI black and marid. She demanded 1 k for HJ I refused then she said she will not touch the bum areas so finally agreed for 1 k but that also very worst. She did it by thinking it was a free service. I told her and the reception girl I will never come back and it's very worst.

MavericKing
01-12-22, 04:50
Same sp as last time, having no intention of changing him. Met a north indian bird at a good hotel arranged by sp. We both spoke for a few minutes got comfortable with each other. Then she undressed, I too did. Both of us got under the sheets, she initiated with a fantastic DFK. Amazing attitude. She was clean and smelled great. It was like doing with lover, extremely passionate till the end. Worth every second. Planning to meet her again if she comes to chennai.Nice FR mate, glad you had a good time.

What were the charges and SP last digits. Any pic if possible.

Have my eyes on an SP profile in Mercedes hotel. Hoping it's the same.

Vinothkm123
01-12-22, 07:04
Same sp as last time, having no intention of changing him. Met a north indian bird at a good hotel arranged by sp. We both spoke for a few minutes got comfortable with each other. Then she undressed, I too did. Both of us got under the sheets, she initiated with a fantastic DFK. Amazing attitude. She was clean and smelled great. It was like doing with lover, extremely passionate till the end. Worth every second. Planning to meet her again if she comes to chennai.Please post pics and PM SP.

Member #4727
01-12-22, 11:11
I saw in news that. One guy was cheated by a girl and her gang. He lost 30 k, bike and gold chain also was beaten by her gang. So he made a police complaint and they are searching the gang now. From yesterday they are showing this in several news channels.

So Be alert guys on loc you may got gems on that site before but that's not always guaranteed. On some situations you will be in different moods or uncontrollable that might put you in these trouble.

My experience: I was getting bk 2 bk genuine service for loc site. But one day while searching I was connected wit a (wrong) girl. I trusted because it's a girl voice. Agreed 5 k for 2 sht and she asked to come to bro nagar I also rchd. Then she asked me to do gpay to proceed further I said no and told will give only by cash. She shared a gmap link (guess she picked it randomly from gmap). I went to the location it was in the main road. She asked me to do gpay to tell about the floor and door details. I paid 1 k first then she asked to come to the 2nd floor and gpay remaining I said no. She demanded if I pay only she tell the door number then I paid 1 k and she asked to pay remaining then only she will share the details. My fool mind paid again 1 k (total 3 k lost). She then asked to pay 5 k and take her full night. Then I gave up and left the place. My mistake is I didn't check her number in true caller. Since it's a girl voice I trusted her blindly so be safe brothers check the number everywhere and then proceed. If some one ask to come to public places, go there but don't tell your vehicle or dress colour their gang might watch watch you or follow you to your home. You may think it could be a one girl but their might be a network behind her. Be very careful.

Randy0081
01-12-22, 12:05
Hey guys,

Just came across an ad on locanto for a spa which offers BDSM services near Sriperumbudur, have any of you tried it? The number ends with 202.

Safe mongering.

IAmMukesh
01-12-22, 12:31
Hello fellow mongers,

I have visited pachai naal spa at big pak.

Took hamam bath package. They asked me to wait in a room and a NE masseuse came and asked me to undress and change to undies.

I lyed down and she started massage, very relaxing. Waited for her to initiate the conversation on extras. 30 mins passed, she didn't. I asked her for extras. She said 1 k for HL, 2 k for TL, HJ and BJ.

I asked for TL BJ. She started removed top and BJ was average. Top was very small and edge was big. After some time I asked to do HJ. HJ was good. My johny spitted after 20 mins mechanical HJ.

Then she asked the tips. Then we moved to hamam bath, where I got accompanied by a NI chick. Her juggs were huge. I was in a disappointment that I should have taken her instead. They asked me to lie on a bed and started bath. They applied some creams and poured water and both were dressed. Finished in 20 minutes.

Left the place. End of story.

IAmMukesh Brother, if you happen to go to pachai naal spa in Big pakkam please do post your review here along with the damages please.

ForPrivateLife
01-12-22, 12:58
Got contact of attached profile from TG and she claims that she is student and learning massage. She is ready to work independently to earn money. She is ready to come in video call for a which chat. She doesn't demand any cost in particular. She is ok with any money since she is in need of money. She will give massage and OK for extras such as top access and HJ.

Need suggestion if you have come across this profile if it is genuine. Also add how to approach. My need is a good massage with happy ending.

DickDhamo
01-12-22, 14:42
Bro is she staying at elder brother nagar?

Service - 7/10.

Look - 2/10.

Member #4727
01-12-22, 16:08
Thanks a lot, BlindEye99 for your review and response. I appreciate that.

It really hurts when you get a bad experience after spending this much money, I understand.

Thanks for making us aware.I am glad that it helped you. The main reason is for demand is they are getting many walk-ins to their s p a. I see so many coming while I was there.

Aft that bad experience the same day I went to my fav place at v cherry. Paid 1.2 at counter and 1.1 inside, enjoyed some B2B & finished that day.

BigPipe987
01-12-22, 18:43
Hey, any hints on your fav place in V cherry?

I am glad that it helped you. The main reason is for demand is they are getting many walk-ins to their s p a. I see so many coming while I was there.

Aft that bad experience the same day I went to my fav place at v cherry. Paid 1.2 at counter and 1.1 inside, enjoyed some B2B & finished that day.

Member #4727
01-13-22, 03:18
Hey, any hints on your fav place in V cherry?Already I gave hints about this place. Please scroll down and see. If you can't find it l, then I will post again.