PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Ajay2984
03-03-22, 07:30
Had a day off from work and decided to get into some action. I always had a fantasy of doing it in the car, so contacted my SP and he sent some typical NI profiles. Chose a bird with good assets. I told him that I wanted to do in my car, at first he immediately rejected and said that it's too dangerous. I explained to him that it's completely safe and that I'll park the car in my guest house which has a closed parking space and the car windows are also tinted. Finally he agreed maybe because I was a regular. Picked up the bird from the SP's location and drove to my guest house which was a few kms away. She was very nervous and said that it was her first time doing it in a car. I reassured her that it's completely safe and it's a closed private parking space. Reached my guest house and parked the car in the closed parking. Covered the front windshield with sunshade because the front windshield tint is slightly lighter than my window tint. Started the deed with DFK, she was a bit hesitant initially but then became more involved. Then removed her top and sucked on her handful melons. Then she gave a nice BBJ with good eye contact which was a bonus. Then I fingered her pussy which was not very wet (understandable because of SP bird). She was okay with DATY but I didn't try. We did foreplay for about 30 minutes. Then reclined my seat and she started ridding me in Cowgirl. It was very uncomfortable but very intimate because of the limited closed space. We both were sweating even though AC was on. Hugged her and felt her hot curvy body. Squeezed and sucked her melons while she was riding me in cowgirl..Nice experience bro. I was reminded of my similar experiences in second AC (when the berths had curtains) in side lower berth. And sleeper buses (where I kept the outside windows open), it was like fucking in the open LOL.

In car, I have not gone beyond oral fun.

Wanaf
03-03-22, 11:58
Please share any other fantasy, adventures.

Had a day off from work and decided to get into some action. I always had a fantasy of doing it in the car, so contacted my SP and he sent some typical NI profiles. Chose a bird with good assets. I told him that I wanted to do in my car, at first he immediately rejected and said that it's too dangerous. I explained to him that it's completely safe and that I'll park the car in my guest house which has a closed parking space and the car windows are also tinted. Finally he agreed maybe because I was a regular. Picked up the bird from the SP's location and drove to my guest house which was a few kms away. She was very nervous and said that it was her first time doing it in a car. I reassured her that it's completely safe and it's a closed private parking space. Reached my guest house and parked the car in the closed parking. Covered the front windshield with sunshade because the front windshield tint is slightly lighter than my window tint. Started the deed with DFK, she was a bit hesitant initially but then became more involved. Then removed her top and sucked on her handful melons. Then she gave a nice BBJ with good eye contact which was a bonus. Then I fingered her pussy which was not very wet (understandable because of SP bird). She was okay with DATY but I didn't try. We did foreplay for about 30 minutes. Then reclined my seat and she started ridding me in Cowgirl. It was very uncomfortable but very intimate because of the limited closed space. We both were sweating even though AC was on. Hugged her and felt her hot curvy body. Squeezed and sucked her melons while she was riding me in cowgirl..

Friedchn
03-03-22, 18:09
Good to hear about your experience in car, which remained me about my old experience, may be 6/7 years back. I use to pick the girl from her work place and we will have a session in the car and drop her at her home. This use to be our regular routine, like 3/4 days a week. It lasted for a year atleast, until she moved to a new place where I stopped dropping her. I know lot of places in Chennai where we can park the car and do the deed. But we will not stay for long time, usually 10 to 20 minutes. We drive to different places, so the place is also not routine daily. I remember I used to have covers and napkins in my car all the time. Not only in Chennai, even when we went for a trip to Kerala, we had few sessions in the car. It is always different from what you do on a flat bed, I like it.

Had a day off from work and decided to get into some action. I always had a fantasy of doing it in the car, so contacted my SP and he sent some typical NI profiles. Chose a bird with good assets. I told him that I wanted to do in my car, at first he immediately rejected and said that it's too dangerous. I explained to him that it's completely safe and that I'll park the car in my guest house which has a closed parking space and the car windows are also tinted. Finally he agreed maybe because I was a regular. Picked up the bird from the SP's location and drove to my guest house which was a few kms away. She was very nervous and said that it was her first time doing it in a car. I reassured her that it's completely safe and it's a closed private parking space. Reached my guest house and parked the car in the closed parking. Covered the front windshield with sunshade because the front windshield tint is slightly lighter than my window tint. Started the deed with DFK, she was a bit hesitant initially but then became more involved. Then removed her top and sucked on her handful melons. Then she gave a nice BBJ with good eye contact which was a bonus. Then I fingered her pussy which was not very wet (understandable because of SP bird). She was okay with DATY but I didn't try. We did foreplay for about 30 minutes. Then reclined my seat and she started ridding me in Cowgirl..

Fizzz
03-03-22, 20:25
Had a day off from work and decided to get into some action. I always had a fantasy of doing it in the car, so contacted my SP and he sent some typical NI profiles. Chose a bird with good assets. I told him that I wanted to do in my car, at first he immediately rejected and said that it's too dangerous. I explained to him that it's completely safe and that I'll park the car in my guest house which has a closed parking space and the car windows are also tinted. Finally he agreed maybe because I was a regular. Picked up the bird from the SP's location and drove to my guest house which was a few kms away. She was very nervous and said that it was her first time doing it in a car. I reassured her that it's completely safe and it's a closed private parking space. Reached my guest house and parked the car in the closed parking. Covered the front windshield with sunshade because the front windshield tint is slightly lighter than my window tint. Started the deed with DFK, she was a bit hesitant initially but then became more involved. Then removed her top and sucked on her handful melons. Then she gave a nice BBJ with good eye contact which was a bonus. Then I fingered her pussy which was not very wet (understandable because of SP bird). She was okay with DATY but I didn't try. We did foreplay for about 30 minutes. Then reclined my seat and she started ridding me in Cowgirl. It was very uncomfortable but very intimate because of the limited closed space. We both were sweating even though AC was on. Hugged her and felt her hot curvy body. Squeezed and sucked her melons while she was riding me in cowgirl. We couldn't really try any other position because of the less space. Requested for CIM but she denied. So finished in cowgirl..Wow! This is amazing. I want to try this once too!

DDonald
03-03-22, 23:38
As the city is almost back to normal, started my mongering and got connected with 2 Indies.

Girl 1.

Through Loc I got connected with this indie Mrs d, from ambtr, a married lady about 30 yrs quoted 6 k for 4 hrs. Fixed the deed for a weekend and asked her to come to the place I booked.

After reaching the place took her to the room, where my initial impressions were she looked extra weight (BBW) contrast to the pic shared to me.

Had a little chat and started deed by DATY and a Covered BJ after couple of minutes I came in her mouth, washed off and went to 2nd round, this time I started tasting her cats, fingered it and did the 69, went to missionary, doggy, reverse cow girl and came into her after 20 min washed again and had a chat to get my breath back and went to 3rd round she requested to ride on top of me and she went crazy moaning and after a bit moved her to doggy again and came in her and she's also came vice-versa. After sometime, took her on a 4th round tried her from side ways and again asked her to do it from top and came in for the final time, we cuddled for sometime and ended deed and she left the place.

Pros:

She's did everything except anal. She's had a large hanging boobs to grasp while riding her. Her cats are clean and bit tight, seems she's came to business just a couple of months ago. She's cooperative and self starter.

Cons.

Extra weight, Her phone is ringing all the time & bit time watcher, she asked to gpay someone before the play, covered BJ.

Body - 6/10 (overweight, not my type).

Breasts -8/10.

Face -6/10.

Ass -8/10.

Cat -8/10.

Attitude -7/10 (cooperative but rushed to finish the deed).

WIR. No (Done her more than enough).

Damages -6 k +2 k for room.

Girl 2.

Got this contact via a twitter friend, lady named after lovers flower from Tbram, in her early 30's quoted 8 k for 4 hrs. After reference tried to call her but she blocked me immediately and reached backed to my ref and fixed the deed for an weekend.

Booked a room via Oyo and asked her to come bit early but she came late by an hour and half (she looked much younger upfront). Little disappointed but bought her drinks and took her to the room and Oyo room in the area is a nightmare (back to back dispoinments).

Talked to her for sometime and begun the deed with DATY, sucked her boobs, and went down licking her cat (cat is pretty much clean but she got extra skin around) asked her to do BJ without covers, she started teasing me licking on the tip and went deep and made through up face couple of time (It's her first time), rolled the covers went into her pretty tight cat, came in her within couple of minutes as it's pretty tight. Washed off and started 2nd round with missionary, then asked her to come on top and moved to doggy, we both came into each other, while she moaning so loud.

Had a chat with her, where she started showing her insta reels completely going 18+ and my boy jumped up ready and went on her in missionary and did her in standing position then bent her up rode her tight cat, she came in and after sometime I came in her. I cuddled her for sometime, sucked her boob, kissed her neck and lips, she's pretty sensitive & kept on moaning and grabbed me tighter towards her but am exhausted and can't do the next round, she's started rubbing her cat to my boy and after sometime my boy came up and she told me do it without covers (what face) but told her am not ready to take the risk, rolled the covers turned her up to a doggy banged her with loud moans and came in her and ended the deed.

We washed off, checked out and took her to a dinner and parted our ways.

Pros.

Clean and tight pussy, she's more engaging and enjoying the play with me, highly sensitive and her loud moanings, flexible with everything and a friendly attitude, not a time watcher.

Cons.

She's getting calls from insta (approx missed call I checked showed around 100+ but after sometime I made her turn off mobile), looks much older in her Pics and video.

Body - 8/10.

Breasts -8/10.

Face -7/10.

Ass -9/10.

Cat -8/10.

Attitude -9/10.

WIR. Yes (but different place and different timings).

Damages -8 k +1 k for room.

Spartan185
03-04-22, 16:05
Visited the pachai day spa vwakkam and took Irene.

Slim gal small boobs. The massage was excellent.

Took HJ and Topless.

She quoted 3 k for B2 B which I didn't take.

Damage.

1. 8 k massage.

1. 5 k extras.

Dark Knigt
03-04-22, 21:44
As the city is almost back to normal, started my mongering and got connected with 2 Indies.

Girl 1.

Through Loc I got connected with this indie Mrs d, from ambtr, a married lady about 30 yrs quoted 6 k for 4 hrs. Fixed the deed for a weekend and asked her to come to the place I booked.

After reaching the place took her to the room, where my initial impressions were she looked extra weight (BBW) contrast to the pic shared to me.

Had a little chat and started deed by DATY and a Covered BJ after couple of minutes I came in her mouth, washed off and went to 2nd round, this time I started tasting her cats, fingered it and did the 69, went to missionary, doggy, reverse cow girl and came into her after 20 min washed again and had a chat to get my breath back and went to 3rd round she requested to ride on top of me and she went crazy moaning and after a bit moved her to doggy again and came in her and she's also came vice-versa. After sometime, took her on a 4th round tried her from side ways and again asked her to do it from top and came in for the final time, we cuddled for sometime and ended deed and she left the place..Because I tried to reach SP, they seem to a bit fake, they asked for money to just show pics of the birds. MP has been reliable on the site thou.

HotDudess
03-05-22, 18:38
Hi bro,

Any good extra service spa in pondy.

In decent spa. Request leads.

Regards.

DDonald
03-05-22, 18:53
Because I tried to reach SP, they seem to a bit fake, they asked for money to just show pics of the birds. MP has been reliable on the site thou.Yeah bro loc works, there are some genuine SP's but don't pay anything in advance. I got connected with Indies through my ad's but they are very pricy and need to be negotiated.

RajeshChen
03-06-22, 15:18
Was talking and chatting to this lady for quite long time. Name is you** and she is from cine filed. Doing some support role in movies and serials. Last week we decided to meet and she booked room in Chai Nagar. Met her for 4 hours. Overall good experience. All are in menu except anal. (I didn't ask).

Pros:

Handful of boobs.

Tight cat.

BJ.

Cons:

Huge butt (not my type).

Belly.

She knows some of the cine and serial actress who is doing this business.

Thanks,

Raj.

Member #4756
03-06-22, 17:39
Was talking and chatting to this lady for quite long time. Name is you** and she is from cine filed. Doing some support role in movies and serials. Last week we decided to meet and she booked room in Chai Nagar. Met her for 4 hours. Overall good experience. All are in menu except anal. (I didn't ask).

Pros:

Handful of boobs.

Tight cat.

BJ.

Cons:

Huge butt (not my type)..What's her name? How do you go about finding serial actresses?

Bunny158
03-06-22, 18:38
Lately I started getting numerous messages about extra services and tried this one from a lady with number ending 967. She is from kerala and will guide you once you reach the royal enfield showroom. Go into the gully named kid temple and turn left after the smoky hotel and near come and eat restaurant. After that it is a short walk and she will guide you as if she can see you from a drone. The spa is up a short flight of stairs on 2nd floor. There is no sign outside that there is a spa. At the door there is a board (I forget name) and inside a lady with baby in hand. I was told to hand over 1. 5 K to receptionist and 1 k inside. She asked me to wait. Receptionist male came after a while. He took out menu and tried to market blah blah premium offer but I didn't catch that bait and just handed over the entry charge. He murmured something on phone to lady and accepted money. Then he went inside, arranged girl and then took me to room.

Girl is ok ok. She is in jeans top with jug boobs. Fine body, could dress better. Tries to market the premium offers like 2 girl session but I said my no was final. Took money in advance. She has no massage skill, applies minimum cream and mostly kept cracking the knuckles that she was good at. About five minutes face down, five minutes face up. Then lifted the top and started btob. This was a pleasant experience and erotic. She is heavy and boobs are also fair size and I was able to cum in another 5 minutes. She couldn't sense that I came and started handshake. But I asked her to stop after a while and declared my satisfaction and intention to leave. She was not ready to expose bottom.

She was not ready to share her contact or pic due to husband issue but I offered to come again.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage 5/10.

Extras: 6/10.

Damage: 1. 5 KCounter+1 K Tip.

WIR? If I am looking for a quick fix on a small budget.

TonyShore421
03-06-22, 23:15
I used seeking with some luck in Delhi and thought it would be the same here. Chennai girls have GPS (golden pussy syndrome). Even the below average looking ones are asking for 30-40 K per night. The max rate I got is 60 K for a student. She's pretty though but not 60 K worth. Either the Sugar daddies here are bad negotiators or there is a severe demand for these GPS girls.

FlavorFlame
03-07-22, 03:23
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and visiting Chennai for a few weeks.

Glad I found this forum, I read through the last few pages and there is a lot of information here.

My experience in Chennai hasn't been that great- last came here 2 years ago and tried a SP via loc. Overpriced and service wasn't good. I would appreciate any leads for SP's or indies.

Also any pointers on nightlife or pickup spots would be great. I'll be staying in the Park and it has a good nightclub. Not sure if WG's hang around here or how to approach them? Looking for modern girls who you can take out, dance and have a good time with.

DM's are open. Thanks in advance for your help!

FlavorFlame
03-07-22, 04:48
Hi all,

New member here, glad to have found this forum. I am visiting Chennai for a few weeks and am looking forward to having a good time.

I would be extremely great full of you can share contacts if SP's or indies. I last visited Chennai 2 years ago. Tried a SP from loc, service was no good and mechanical. Hoping to have better luck this time around. I prefer modern gals who you can take out party, dance and have a good time.

Also any pointers on nightlife and pick up spots will be appreciated. I will be staying in the Park and there is s good nightclub here- not sure some WG's hang around here. Seems it was like that last time but I wasn't confident to approach without know for sure.

PM's are open / thanks for helping out!

ProbzProbz
03-07-22, 09:37
Thanks to one of the senior member. Got a contact near Avadi. After a few chats agreed to meet at her placed. Went around in the afternoon. We spoke for a bit and she started going to my pants. Got unzipped and started blowing me. We then both undressed, I was not feeling tired as just landed couple of days ago. She gave me a nice blow job and completed the deed.

Initially booked for 3 k. Since it was only a BBBJ. She only took 2 k from me.

ProbzProbz
03-07-22, 09:42
I am a long time monger and we all know that this hobby is like a game, hit or miss. Whether it is with an MP or SP the number of regretful deeds are higher than successful deeds we have with these chicks. Finding a girl who is worth for repeating is like finding an oasis in a desert. In most of these deeds we end up with attitude chicks; dead fish that don't do DFK, no BBJ and no position allowed other than missionary, just spread my legs and finish and go type. These regretful deeds mostly leave us with blue balls or we called off the deed because of the chick's adamant attitude. My concern is not about the money that we lose, it is about the regretful experience that we carry at the end which spoils our mood until we find the next good one. Taking a day off, travelling from one end to the other end of the city, waiting for hours near the MP / SP for our turn and finally ending up with such attitude chicks literally spoils everything. How do you guys deal with this situation?Its better to go with reliable SP. It is bit expensive but would have good experience.

Randy0081
03-07-22, 11:40
Recently visited A2 B spa in ECR. They have good collections about 7 girl. From south to north. Took a mallu MILF, fair and little plump. But really good service. Full nude B2B, very good attitude. Was even ready for FS. But dint have condoms on me. Got her number, and trying to get her to me outside.

2 k counter.

2 k tips.

SundayCurious
03-07-22, 17:12
I suppose I'm getting back into mongering after a year or so.

My subscription is renewed and PM is active now. I'm looking for an indie or SP profile who can give a great company.

Preferably young and slim profile. Looking forward for a great time.

BennyTesla
03-07-22, 19:58
Recently visited A2 B spa in ECR. They have good collections about 7 girl. From south to north. Took a mallu MILF, fair and little plump. But really good service. Full nude B2B, very good attitude. Was even ready for FS. But dint have condoms on me. Got her number, and trying to get her to me outside.

2 k counter.

2 k tips.Dear bro,

Very interested to try this place, can you please give hint on the spa name in ECR and also place of location?

ForPrivateLife
03-08-22, 08:00
Recently visited A2 B spa in ECR. They have good collections about 7 girl. From south to north. Took a mallu MILF, fair and little plump. But really good service. Full nude B2B, very good attitude. Was even ready for FS. But dint have condoms on me. Got her number, and trying to get her to me outside..If you were able to get her outside can you refer her to me. I have my place and would like to have a good MILF for a session.

RedStarFallen
03-08-22, 08:03

2 k counter.

2 k tips.Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. After been suggested by a friend. I have been going to MP, in and Around mogappair, anna nagar.

I have read many reports on this A2B Spa. Can you give directions for me to locate. TIA.

I found a new spa in ambaatur, can share direction.

Near Kerala base bank in ot bus terminus. All north Indian and mallu.

BennyTesla
03-08-22, 09:29
No. It ends with 331.Hello bro,

I understand both of you knows where to look for these numbers.

I am new to Chennai. When you talk about ending digits, where should I look for these numbers, is it at loca and to? It is very hard for me to get the numbers when some one shares the last 3 digits.

Please anyone shed some light here.

Wanaf
03-08-22, 09:33
Like outcall experiences Any hotels that are girl friendly, preferred by SPs? Thanks in advance.

MadMonkey2013
03-08-22, 11:01
A kind soul provided me a contact of an Afro gal but as my luck would have it she has shifted to Goa. Will be arriving in Chennai in a couple of days with a few nights to stay, would like to taste some southern delights. Can anyone please direct me towards some Indies or genuine SP and help a brother out. I shall be grateful.

Monkey.

Wannabe1
03-08-22, 11:08
Dear bro,

Very interested to try this place, can you please give hint on the spa name in ECR and also place of location?Me too, was earlier behind the A2B on ECR, has moved somewhere nearby, I last heard.

Randy0081
03-08-22, 13:41
Hey guys,

Just curious to know what you guys think are the top 3 MP in the city.

GuruNYC
03-08-22, 13:58
Any reviews for Chitra Aiyer on mr.

Hiall21
03-08-22, 18:56
Any pointers to the BDSM friendly girl you mentioned in the report.

Last Yr I met a real bird who was game for all this. Married in 30's. Genuine wif material. But every act had a price, so I just got basics done.

SundayCurious
03-09-22, 04:59
Hi,

Can anyone who has SA account help me with a lead from there. Appreciate your help.

Adonise
03-09-22, 19:04
Visited this spa at v'wakkam recently and paid 1.3 k at counter and all girls were SI and not so great massaging skills and negotiated for TL and HJ for 0.7 k. Overall one can have a visit if no other options in hand.

Adonise
03-09-22, 19:12
Visited this spa near v'wakkam kesavardhini operating at third floor in apartments. Cramped up three partition and 4 SI girls were present selection available. Choose one mallu girl named Diya and paid 1 k at counter and once inside there comes direct questions which extras you need. Took B2B and negotiated to 1 k. Will try if no other option available.

BennyTesla
03-09-22, 19:41
Hello bro,

I understand both of you knows where to look for these numbers.

I am new to Chennai. When you talk about ending digits, where should I look for these numbers, is it at loca and to? It is very hard for me to get the numbers when some one shares the last 3 digits.

Please anyone shed some light here.Hi Senior souls, Kindly chime in. Thanks.

Smarty3040
03-10-22, 05:14
Any recent review on lovely pink old branch. Looking for a recommended girl for trimming who offers some playability. Please pm me the details.

Any good recommendation from their new branch also welcome.

FnfChennai
03-10-22, 14:46
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. After been suggested by a friend. I have been going to MP, in and Around mogappair, anna nagar.

I have read many reports on this A2B Spa. Can you give directions for me to locate. TIA.

Near Kerala base bank in ot bus terminus. All north Indian and mallu.Bro,

Please give more details about this spa. Your ratings please.

Krithesh155
03-10-22, 15:44
Any reviews for Chitra Aiyer on mr.She is quoting 40 k for night.

FunnySexyBoy
03-10-22, 17:04
Hey bro,

Any good MP in Face pair and bro nagar.

All my known MPs have relocated somewhere else.

Hi guys,

Near Kerala base bank in ot bus terminus. All north Indian and mallu.

FlavorFlame
03-10-22, 18:44
Quoted 35 K for me, I am considering a qv and potentially extending to an all nighter if things work out. Will update later if it goes through.

She is quoting 40 k for night.

Any reviews for Chitra Aiyer on mr.

ForPrivateLife
03-10-22, 18:56
Hello guys,

I've got below profile. Kindly share if you have tried her. She is from tnagar and charges 3000 for 1 HR and 4500 for 2 hrs. Is she genuine?

Wanaf
03-10-22, 19:31
Search in Telegram, msg republic, there is lot of pics, nums. You may find some num matches. Forum PM is the best option.

My 0.02 - Learn about privacy settings in any mobile app before using them. Telegram will silently archive previous contacts to provide a better user experience.

Hi Senior souls, Kindly chime in. Thanks.

GuruNYC
03-11-22, 02:37
Quoted 35 K for me, I am considering a qv and potentially extending to an all nighter if things work out. Will update later if it goes through.Please do share review. If pics are genuine and overall experience. Thanks!!

ChillBoy
03-11-22, 05:45
Hey bro,

Any good MP in Face pair and bro nagar.

All my known MPs have relocated somewhere else.You can try above BAAR near rountana.

MadhuSun
03-11-22, 07:08
Hello guys,

I've got below profile. Kindly share if you have tried her. She is from tnagar and charges 3000 for 1 HR and 4500 for 2 hrs. Is she genuine?Maybe she is genuine. You can have more hot pictures of her here:

https://www.facebook.com/2088486431197140/posts/sexy-girl-bra-n-panty/2427418330637280/

MadhuSun
03-11-22, 07:11
Like outcall experiences Any hotels that are girl friendly, preferred by SPs? Thanks in advance.Nowadays many hotels allow unmarried couples. But you should present an ID card for both. I have used Lemon tree without any issue.

ChennaiSathya
03-11-22, 07:27
She is quoting 40 k for night.A perfect example of golden pussy syndrome (GPS) which was discussed in some previous thread.

WillBlak
03-11-22, 10:38
Not trying to put a wet blanket on the flame, but the avg return flight ticket to Bangkok-Chennai is 20 k now.

Now do the math and do not encourage these ridiculous GPS prices.

WB.

Quoted 35 K for me, I am considering a qv and potentially extending to an all nighter if things work out. Will update later if it goes through.

WillBlak
03-11-22, 10:48
Can't be mate. Is the man still around? Still the same old bait and switch routine?Yes he is still around. Not sure about his age though. Keeps sending the updated profiles regularly. But haven't heard back from him from Jan last week. Total radio silence.

Like all SPs, it's a hit or miss with him as well.

WB.

Rajusethu
03-11-22, 13:26
Hello guys,

I've got below profile. Kindly share if you have tried her. She is from tnagar and charges 3000 for 1 HR and 4500 for 2 hrs. Is she genuine?Fake. This and many private pics of this girl got leaked few years back. Be careful.

RajeshForFun13
03-11-22, 19:16
Hi fellows,

I am a returning member to this forum can any one of you help me with any good contacts. I am planning to visit Chennai this week. I will reciprocate as soon as I get some good one.

Jo Blackbird
03-11-22, 23:52
Visited this spa near v'wakkam kesavardhini operating at third floor in apartments. Cramped up three partition and 4 SI girls were present selection available. Choose one mallu girl named Diya and paid 1 k at counter and once inside there comes direct questions which extras you need. Took B2B and negotiated to 1 k. Will try if no other option available.Hello mate,

Any pointers to find this place please.

Thanks.

Jo.

RockstarSan
03-12-22, 08:32
I came across below profile in MR.

Looks good. Any reviews.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/dusky-baby-tamil-vaccinated

BennyTesla
03-12-22, 11:40
Search in Telegram, msg republic, there is lot of pics, nums. You may find some num matches. Forum PM is the best option.

My 0.02 - Learn about privacy settings in any mobile app before using them. Telegram will silently archive previous contacts to provide a better user experience.Thank you so much bro. That helps. Still one question: Sorry for the ignorance. What is "Forum PM"?

Ben.

DesiNewton
03-12-22, 13:54
Hi all,

I'm senior member who's active in Hyderabad and Delhi. Visiting Chennai for a few days and looking forward to having a good time. Anyone please help out with any trust worthy SPs or Indie.

My PM is open. Thanks in advance.

Doland Trump
03-12-22, 16:16
Thank you so much bro. That helps. Still one question: Sorry for the ignorance. What is "Forum PM"?

Ben.Forum PM means the private messaging facility of the forum.

IndianMale83
03-12-22, 19:51
Thank you so much bro. That helps. Still one question: Sorry for the ignorance. What is "Forum PM"?.One needs to be a premium member after paying the amount to be able to use the Private Messaging system.

IndianMale83
03-12-22, 19:57
Not trying to put a wet blanket on the flame, but the avg return flight ticket to Bangkok-Chennai is 20 k now.

Now do the math and do not encourage these ridiculous GPS prices..And Chennai. Delhi / Chennai. Mumbai = 10 K flight tickets. And you get phenomenal chicks at way lower prices.

YoursFaithful
03-12-22, 22:26

2 k counter.

2 k tips.
Dear bro,

Very interested to try this place, can you please give hint on the spa name in ECR and also place of location?Bro, can you tell the name of spa.

EbonFalcon
03-13-22, 00:06
No. It ends with 331.Bro, how to find genuine in Loc, please help.

SunaPana
03-13-22, 10:07
Bro, can you tell the name of spa.Can you also share the name with me.

FireLava
03-13-22, 19:25
And Chennai. Delhi / Chennai. Mumbai = 10 K flight tickets. And you get phenomenal chicks at way lower prices.People here have created an illusion that Chennai is too much costly.

The thing is in Mumbai / Delhi / Bangkok we can't get Tamil girls. Even my friends who live US when they come here they were in search of good looking Tamil girls. I too like Tamil girls more than others. So once in a while I too take that good looking young girls who have golden pussy syndrome because good looking Tamil girls are not available else where in world for lower prices.

Less supply of Tamil girls (because as a Tamil community we have moved a step up and not many Tamil girls are now forced into trade. Good looking young girls are doing in their own will for pocket money and not out of poverty. So they are charging high) and more conservativeness of Tamil girls have lead to price increase and in a sense people are spending because of this exclusiveness.

Also girls from Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata come to Chennai and are available for 3 k for a shot. If we bargain we can take for 2 k. These girls are available in their respective states for 1 k /2 k. So its not a huge increase in price. Also in Delhi / Mumbai there is so much demand that the girl gets work everyday. Its not the same case here in Chennai. Mongers are not in huge numbers in Chennai as a whole.

All I wanted to say is Chennai has availability from as low as 2 k. Only that good looking young Tamil girls / model type girls / vadapalani cine field related girls / SA girls are charging a bomb. So we can avoid them and take the girls that are available in our price range so that we as an ISG community can bring in more affordable girls to Chennai.

WillBlak
03-14-22, 06:51
A hiatus after a year of COVID, WFH, office reopening and all that.

This happened last week, was looking to taste new food and contacted few old connections. Wanted only a CIM session. Only De replied back, she had 2 new birds to choose from both in their early 20's. One married and one unmarried. Went to her friends place. New place this time.

Married one looked slimmer and taller, unmarried was shorter but more full bodied, big boobs and ass. Chose the unmarried for round 1.

Both of us cleaned ourselves in the washroom. After the initial pleasantaries, both got buck naked. She was very clean and hygienic. Clean shaved.

Asked her to blow me. She went south. Light suctions initially but after I started fingering her she gained more power. Did a quick finger sniff test, and she was as clean as anyone can be. Asked her to climb on top for a 69. We were both onto each other for another 15-20 minutes. I did a CIM and after a while she shuddered on my face as well when I teased her lips and ass with butterfly touches.

Rested a while and asked her to call De. De being the champ, has her own charm and technique. 2nd round was slower and more erotic. Took more time to CIM this time with De mostly doing all the work. I just closed my eyes and gave full access to whatever she wanted to do. De's asset is only her face and mouth, rest all has been used up too much. I go to her only for a quick CIM.

Overall, a big stress buster after over a year.

Nothing new to write about except the 1st girl orgasming and shuddering on my face and tongue.

75 minutes, 6 K, 2 ladies.

WB.

WillBlak
03-14-22, 06:58
True that.

Nothing can beat Delhi for VFM sessions with variety (locals, other states, Russian / CIS, Afros, others) in India.

Mumbai is not far behind either but still a little bit to catch up.

WB.

And Chennai. Delhi / Chennai. Mumbai = 10 K flight tickets. And you get phenomenal chicks at way lower prices.

RedStarFallen
03-14-22, 07:36

This happened last week, was looking to taste new food and contacted few old connections. Wanted only a CIM session. Only De replied back, she had 2 new birds to choose from both in their early 20's. One married and one unmarried. Went to her friends place. New place this time.

Married one looked slimmer and taller, unmarried was shorter but more full bodied, big boobs and ass. Chose the unmarried for round 1.

Both of us cleaned ourselves in the washroom. After the initial pleasantaries, both got buck naked. She was very clean and hygienic. Clean shaved.

Asked her to blow me. She went south. Light suctions initially but after I started fingering her she gained more power. Did a quick finger sniff test, and she was as clean as anyone can be. Asked her to climb on top for a 69. We were both onto each other for another 15-20 minutes. I did a CIM and after a while she shuddered on my face as well when I teased her lips and ass with butterfly touches..Really Good FR. Have Tried Seduction Queen for CIM but this Dee seems good too.

I don't have Subs, Can you direct me where I can find her contact, in locanto?

Rkv2009
03-14-22, 09:29
Hi guys,

While searching on LOC. I fouln one ad of BDSM ramyablore21. She is asking 15 k for 4 hours. I could also find mention of her in ISG in 2013-2014. I guess seniors would know her. I am not into BDSM but definitely looking for a GFE. Can anyone help if its worth and review on her. Thank you.Hi,

Did you meet her?

Doland Trump
03-14-22, 13:13
Hello guys,

I've got below profile. Kindly share if you have tried her. She is from tnagar and charges 3000 for 1 HR and 4500 for 2 hrs. Is she genuine?Where did you find her? Her source?

FlavorFlame
03-14-22, 17:27
This pretty much sums up my scenario. I'm looking for younger, good looking Tamil gals that can provide a GFE experience. The ones I like are quoted 7-10 K per session and are around 25- 30 k for all nighters. Some add on charges for additional services like showering, Facials etc. Maybe it's hard for new guys or it could be that I'm a bad negotiator- I can't get them to go any less.

Jacking up prices here is not my intention- but I just wanted to give my perspective.

If any of the seniors have any contacts for SP's that can offer GFE type Tamil profiles or indies. Please let me know. PM is open.

People here have created an illusion that Chennai is too much costly.

The thing is in Mumbai / Delhi / Bangkok we can't get Tamil girls. Even my friends who live US when they come here they were in search of good looking Tamil girls. I too like Tamil girls more than others. So once in a while I too take that good looking young girls who have golden pussy syndrome because good looking Tamil girls are not available else where in world for lower prices.

Less supply of Tamil girls (because as a Tamil community we have moved a step up and not many Tamil girls are now forced into trade. Good looking young girls are doing in their own will for pocket money and not out of poverty. So they are charging high) and more conservativeness of Tamil girls have lead to price increase and in a sense people are spending because of this exclusiveness.

Also girls from Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata come to Chennai and are available for 3 k for a shot. If we bargain we can take for 2 k. These girls are available in their respective states for 1 k /2 k. So its not a huge increase in price. Also in Delhi / Mumbai there is so much demand that the girl gets work everyday. Its not the same case here in Chennai. Mongers are not in huge numbers in Chennai as a whole..

ForPrivateLife
03-14-22, 17:45
Where did you find her? Her source?Hey guys,

That looks like a fake one. I have got a PM from senior member that the pics that I have attached got leaked few years back. Anyways don't worry I've been in touch with an independent MILF type of girl. If it works out I'll refer her to you guys. Wait for the FR.

UnluckyBastard
03-15-22, 14:28
Guys!

I'm sorry but I'm yet to catch up on the lingo used here. With sufficient Ming wring I hope to catch up with the pros here. I'm looking for action in Chennai. Don't have very high expectations but a good massage followed by a shot will make me a happy man. Staying at the crown (Hindi) CH tonight. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

You guys rock.

Bbdbbd
03-15-22, 19:16
Anyone tried Willows spa in Kk nagar? Any recommendations?

BBD.

CoolSp
03-16-22, 08:31
Hi guys,

Was going near my old house area regarding work. It was afternoon time and so I was going to get some time and wanted to use it well. So called my maid who used to work for us at old house. She was busy at work and said will come in few minutes. It was good as I I had some minutes of drive to her place. Drove to her place and called her after reaching. She opened her house. As usual her son was at work and she was alone. I wanted a quick release and she was perfect for that. Sucked her boobs nicely and she layed down spreading her legs. She was slightly wet and I enjoyed humping her. Finished inside her. Took bath and left.You enjoy life to the core ji.

RedArmy87
03-16-22, 08:48
Anyone tried Willows spa in Kk nagar? Any recommendations?

BBD.Not worth it. Try other branch.

SlaveInfo9
03-16-22, 21:42
Hi all,

Its been a long time hope everyone doing good this is an 8 months old FR. It was around 7. 30 pm little Johny wanted to have some action reached out to a well known lady SP and checked if any birds available for action and she immediately WhatsApp me with the available bird pics she had around 3 birds 1 was young and the other 2 must 28 to 32 age MILFs informed SP will try both the MILFs and will be at the place in another 30 minutes. Reached the place by 8.30 pm and entered the apartment SP asked who are you going to try 1st told her I want to try both at the same time then SP had some discussion with the MILFs and agreed to proceed all three entered the room and locked yourself both were shy initially since they haven't tried 3 sum before. Coming to the MILF one was Myna brown in colour a typical Andhra MILF to die for with a proper country wood structure wearing a black saree and the other one I forgot her name let me name her as "A" she was whitish little chubby with proper structure wearing a violet saree. After few minutes of chit chat myna initiated the act with a gentle DFK and A was back side of me hugging and rubbing her boobs on my back and all 3 started to undress I was on my boxer and both were on their bra and panty oh god myna the hip to die for with the perfect curve took my hands over her hip and pressed with more pressure she was moaning in the pain both pushed me toward the wall picked up each nipple of mine and started to suck & lick gently I was mean time rubbing their ass and pressing their boobs it went for a while. Asked myna to go down and take care and A was still sucking my nipple Myna BBBJ work was not up to the mark it was kind of Okay and me and A was sucking each other nipples simultaneously it went for 10 to 15 minutes. Then both shifted with the work A went down and Myna came top of me of god what a tongue work from A she started licking from bottom of my balls and slowly came to my balls and took it into her mouth and she was sucking the balls with good pressure and tongue work with the eye contact and then she came to Johny and took it deep throat with full of tongue playing me and myna was kissing hugging and sucking boobs after 20 to 25 minutes of foreplay rolled up the condom and started to bang myna in doggie holding and pressing her boobs and her pussy was little tight after some time changed into miss and banged her hard and came inside her all three cleaned up and rested on the bed for a while asked A whether she will do CIM she said yes asked her to finish of the 2nd round blowing me with CIM she immediately went down and took the Johny over her hand and started to blow me while me and myna was looking at her act and kissing each other after 15 minutes finally A finished with CIM and all three cleaned up and I was still in mood and pulled myna towards me and started to rub my Johny over her ass she asked whether you want to go with one more round I said no just wanted to rub your ass for a sometime with my Johny and she smiled at me it was almost going to be 10 pm gave both a big hug and left the place.

Myna:

Body: 9/10 perfect structure with little tummy.

BBBJ: 5/10 not that good.

Boobs: 10/10 perfect one.

Ass: 10/10 perfect one.

A:

Body: 9/10 perfect structure but little chubby.

BBBJ: 10/10 for the tongue play.

Boobs: 10/10 perfect one.

Ass: 8/10 not that much attractive.

Damage: 5 k with 1 k with tips.

Looking for MILF contact kindly Ping me if any for exchange.

FunWizard
03-17-22, 04:54
Vanakkam chennai.

Returning back after a while. Been following the last few pages and looks like most of old folks have gone hiding. Atleast good to see some familar faces still like vinoth still helping out with mps.

Any insight on below mps as I don see them mentioned in recent pages. I assume with covid lot of them are shutdown or moved on.

Appreciate any inputs. Pm open.

A2 b in ECR, opp satyabama and near ECR and sholinganLlur.

Nalli spa in adayar.

Couple of spas near navalur toll gate.

CuminGuys1
03-17-22, 07:08
Hope all are doing fine. Back to India after few years and reading through the pages to see the recent reports.

Just checking if the bat spa still offers extras like before or if things have changed. Used to visit bat spa, the other group which had ECR / OMR branches (likes of Meena, Payal etc) but not sure if they are still operational. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

VkVive
03-17-22, 09:16
Bro, help with the details would love to try.

Hi all,

Its been a long time hope everyone doing good this is an 8 months old FR. It was around 7. 30 pm little Johny wanted to have some action reached out to a well known lady SP and checked if any birds available for action and she immediately WhatsApp me with the available bird pics she had around 3 birds 1 was young and the other 2 must 28 to 32 age MILFs informed SP will try both the MILFs and will be at the place in another 30 minutes. Reached the place by 8.30 pm and entered the apartment SP asked who are you going to try 1st told her I want to try both at the same time then SP had some discussion with the MILFs and agreed to proceed all three entered the room and locked yourself both were shy initially since they haven't tried 3 sum before. Coming to the MILF one was Myna brown in colour a typical Andhra MILF to die for with a proper country wood structure wearing a black saree and the other one I forgot her name let me name her as "A" she was whitish little chubby with proper structure wearing a violet saree. After few minutes of chit chat myna initiated the act with a gentle DFK and A was back side of me hugging and rubbing her boobs on my back and all 3 started to undress I was on my boxer and both were on their bra and panty oh god myna the hip to die for with the perfect curve took my hands over her hip and pressed with more pressure she was moaning in the pain both pushed me toward the wall picked up each nipple of mine and started to suck & lick gently I was mean time rubbing their ass and pressing their boobs it went for a while. Asked myna to go down and take care and A was still sucking my nipple Myna BBBJ work was not up to the mark it was kind of Okay and me and A was sucking each other nipples simultaneously it went for 10 to 15 minutes..

Doland Trump
03-17-22, 11:26
Hi all,

Its been a long time hope everyone doing good this is an 8 months old FR. It was around 7. 30 pm little Johny wanted to have some action reached out to a well known lady SP and checked if any birds available for action and she immediately WhatsApp me with the available bird pics she had around 3 birds 1 was young and the other 2 must 28 to 32 age MILFs informed SP will try both the MILFs and will be at the place in another 30 minutes. Reached the place by 8.30 pm and entered the apartment SP asked who are you going to try 1st told her I want to try both at the same time then SP had some discussion with the MILFs and agreed to proceed all three entered the room and locked yourself both were shy initially since they haven't tried 3 sum before. Coming to the MILF one was Myna brown in colour a typical Andhra MILF to die for with a proper country wood structure wearing a black saree and the other one I forgot her name let me name her as "A" she was whitish little chubby with proper structure wearing a violet saree. After few minutes of chit chat myna initiated the act with a gentle DFK and A was back side of me hugging and rubbing her boobs on my back and all 3 started to undress I was on my boxer and both were on their bra and panty oh god myna the hip to die for with the perfect curve took my hands over her hip and pressed with more pressure she was moaning in the pain both pushed me toward the wall picked up each nipple of mine and started to suck & lick gently I was mean time rubbing their ass and pressing their boobs it went for a while. Asked myna to go down and take care and A was still sucking my nipple Myna BBBJ work was not up to the mark it was kind of Okay and me and A was sucking each other nipples simultaneously it went for 10 to 15 minutes. Then both shifted with the work A went down and Myna came top of me of god what a tongue work from A she started licking from bottom of my balls and slowly came to my balls and took it into her mouth and she was sucking the balls with good pressure and tongue work with the eye contact and then she came to Johny and took it deep throat with full of tongue playing me and myna was kissing hugging and sucking boobs after 20 to 25 minutes of foreplay rolled up the condom and started to bang myna in doggie holding and pressing her boobs and her pussy was little tight after some time changed into miss and banged her hard and came inside her all three cleaned up and rested on the bed for a while asked..Where is the location of this SP bro? Thanks.

Dark Knigt
03-17-22, 17:09
Where is the location of this SP bro? Thanks.Yes bro any hints.

ToKillBoredom
03-17-22, 18:06
Not worth it. Try other branch.I had been couple of times to another branch of theirs in the heart of the city, last was some 6 months back. The massage was good. Extra was also good. During one of the visits met a NE who was new mom and was lactating. It was fun and a whole different experience. Unfortunately she left in the recent COVID wave. Also met a NI who was also good. But one negative I have seen is they don't give more than TL and HJ. Not even B2B.

Seniors, can you also post your experience and updates. Have you people got anything more? Also, update on present status is also welcomed.

I would also request other members to give leads on branches with good girls.

Jollu004
03-17-22, 21:59
This is a week old FR. After a long thought of going for a massage with extras. I usually go a different spa near to this and decided to try this time based on the reports in the forum.

I blocked my appointment at 7 pm and went. The reception guy assigned a south therapist. She is a Malayali settled in Chennai and unmarried. Took dry massage since it's the first time and no idea about how the bathrooms will be. After changing the dispo, she came and asked this is first for me to this spa. I said nom visited multiple time before the pandemic. I asked about her. She join a year ago in this spa and started back massage. It seems she don't have any massage skills and it was name shake. After 10 minutes she asked about willing to take extras. I said why not and what is available. She offered full top B2B for 2 k. Agreed and settle the donation to her. Then she removed her shirt and remaining 20-25 mins was full fun. Finally she agreed that she have massage skills. I guess that I can try FS next time.

Looks 9/10.

Boobs: 7.10 farm and small. But attractive.

GFE: 10/10.

Donation: 1800 at counter and 2000 inside.

WIR: yes.

PraveenGhere
03-18-22, 02:42
This is a week old FR. After a long thought of going for a massage with extras. I usually go a different spa near to this and decided to try this time based on the reports in the forum.

I blocked my appointment at 7 pm and went. The reception guy assigned a south therapist. She is a Malayali settled in Chennai and unmarried. Took dry massage since it's the first time and no idea about how the bathrooms will be. After changing the dispo, she came and asked this is first for me to this spa. I said nom visited multiple time before the pandemic. I asked about her. She join a year ago in this spa and started back massage. It seems she don't have any massage skills and it was name shake. After 10 minutes she asked about willing to take extras. I said why not and what is available. She offered full top B2B for 2 k. Agreed and settle the donation to her. Then she removed her shirt and remaining 20-25 mins was full fun. Finally she agreed that she have massage skills. I guess that I can try FS next time.I bro can you share the any hint on the therapist name? PM Is Open.

Harishc7
03-18-22, 04:38
Finally back home after 2 years. Looking to meet decent SPs. Been manifesting a meet up with Indian birds for yeas now and any help is appreciated. I can reciprocate with contacts I have.

Thanks, safe mongering.

Eanf2003
03-18-22, 12:43
Can someone help with review for the Adyar near Nalli Spa review.

Ajay2984
03-18-22, 16:32
You enjoy life to the core ji.Thank you ji.

Visham1983
03-18-22, 17:24
Once again, visited the spa, based on suggestions of a member I went for the package and did a good deal, I booked my first session using the package, my fav therapist wasn't there so asked for another, who happens to be a Thai lady, she too wasn't available, then I asked for a therapist who can give good force in the massage, they suggested I. I, took her, quite tall lady, she too was Thai, not that interactive, I thought she was a ladyboy, turns out she isn't, had a 90 min session with her, she creased out all my muscles and nerves, including the bum, the massage was more like a very soft BDSM, but relieved most of my pains, she is actually a MILF, she is quite new Chennai as well, she quoted her price as 4 k for BJ and 6 k for B2B + BJ, actually not worth it, so declined, but she did give a good bum massage, so tipped her, she suggested a therapist for the next time, who is also good.

WIR: yes, for the massage.

FunWizard
03-18-22, 18:06
Can someone help with review for the Adyar near Nalli Spa review.Is this still active?

Ajay2984
03-19-22, 03:19
Can someone help with review for the Adyar near Nalli Spa review.Do you mean the spa which is two or three turns after Nalli?

N7530
03-19-22, 06:02
After a very very long time I contacted one of my SPs who used to be very dependable. Little did I know that he has changed over years. Since I have lost touch with him for many years and he had changed his phone number I contacted a former WG of him and got his number.

As usual he gave sales pitch for few of his girls and sent photos of them. One of them a MILF in saree caught my eyes and we settled on the deed on a steep compensation. He arranged the place in a nice quiet area with few movie stars.

I reached with great anticipation. The anticlimax was after seeing MILF who was fat, fat indeed.

My johnny did not like what I saw and no need to say the meeting was a disaster. I sucked on the boobs which was plenty to go around for few mouths at a time.

That is about it.

Blaming myself I got out of the room in a hurry and vowed not to contact this SP further.

Chalked up one for my experience.

Next week planning to contact one of my another SP for a better outing.

Eanf2003
03-19-22, 06:31
Do you mean the spa which is two or three turns after Nalli?Mallu type slang guy. Speaks good English also. How's the review about birds and total service?

MuscleHetero
03-19-22, 10:27
Hi guys I am in chennai for a night and contacted a sp. He sent me this profile. Any feedback from anyone? I would be happy if anyone can help me out with numbers and reference of indies or sp.

Member #4737
03-19-22, 13:54
Any recent review on lovely pink old branch. Looking for a recommended girl for trimming who offers some playability. Please pm me the details.

Any good recommendation from their new branch also welcome.Best one for private part shaving service. I visited 2 months back. Just give it a try.

Jollu004
03-19-22, 22:04
I bro can you share the any hint on the therapist name? PM Is Open.The spa is inside a residential area. Therapist name is sweet.

FunWizard
03-19-22, 23:52
Mallu type slang guy. Speaks good English also. How's the review about birds and total service?Great. Any good talents spotted? What is the price like now.

FunWizard
03-19-22, 23:53
Best one for private part shaving service. I visited 2 months back. Just give it a try.Is this the one in Saidapet?

Member #4737
03-20-22, 04:05
Is this the one in Saidapet?Yes brother.

Adonise
03-20-22, 05:12
Visited the Color day spa in v'wakkam around 7 pm. Guy at the counter said there is SI available so took it which turned out to be a bad decision. Came a SI gal Rani who is not that good with the massage skills but had a big mouth and kept on talking. When turned around she asked for extras and quoted 1.5 k for TL+HJ and after 15 minutes came and went out. WIR. Yes only to take NE gals for the good massage and extras.

Ajay2984
03-20-22, 07:53
Mallu type slang guy. Speaks good English also. How's the review about birds and total service?It's a good place, check my recent FRs on this place.

Zeuss123
03-20-22, 16:21
FR from few weeks ago. Was asked to choose in counter itself, no tips they said. Chose b2 be and went inside. An NI was assigned she was looing okay, name was flower name that sounds with Jazz. She removed clothes beginning itself and started massage with hands and then with her feet, finally some oil. No B2B at all she only used her hands and feet. Then she started with HJ was not excited at all from the poor stimulation (no B2B) since the start she tried mechanical HJ for few minutes I don't remember how long, after a while she was like you are still not? Yeah didn't finish It was only like 20 minutes till then she was like that's all asked showed me to bathroom and started putting on her dress and left. This being my first time in an MP I didn't know what else to do and just left.

Damages - 3.5 k.

WIR. No way.

Very disappointed, was thinking of all the life choices I have made while walking back home. 3 5 k to see her boobs for few minutes that's all I could say. Nothing much. It was useless.

FunnySexyBoy
03-20-22, 18:08
Tried the famous imperial color MP at ice apple Pakkam, was given the friend of ex FM MRC, starts with eeth tried her thrice, was an amazing experience. You get everything except sex. She like to enjoy the touches and if you get to excite her, she is a big dynamite ready to blast. Tall, big boobs, but a loose caty.

2.5 K counter and 3 k tips.

Guaranteed fun, talk highly of ex FM, she gives in easily.

Massage. Amazing, first 30 minutes superb massage to relieve the body pain and next 30 minutes is pure bliss.

I have tried her 3 times and all 3 times she did not fail to impress.

FunWizard
03-21-22, 00:01
FR from few weeks ago. Was asked to choose in counter itself, no tips they said. Chose b2 be and went inside. An NI was assigned she was looing okay, name was flower name that sounds with Jazz. She removed clothes beginning itself and started massage with hands and then with her feet, finally some oil. No B2B at all she only used her hands and feet. Then she started with HJ was not excited at all from the poor stimulation (no B2B) since the start she tried mechanical HJ for few minutes I don't remember how long, after a while she was like you are still not? Yeah didn't finish It was only like 20 minutes till then she was like that's all asked showed me to bathroom and started putting on her dress and left. This being my first time in an MP I didn't know what else to do and just left.

Damages - 3.5 k.

WIR. No way.

Very disappointed, was thinking of all the life choices I have made while walking back home. 3 5 k to see her boobs for few minutes that's all I could say. Nothing much. It was useless.In this hobby its more miss than hit. Just frget it and move on.

HardLance
03-21-22, 03:05

Asked her to blow me. She went south. Light suctions initially but after I started fingering her she gained more power. Did a quick finger sniff test, and she was as clean as anyone can be. Asked her to climb on top for a 69. We were both onto each other for another 15-20 minutes. I did a CIM and after a while she shuddered on my face as well when I teased her lips and ass with butterfly touches..Does anyone have her contact? Please share.

FunnySexyBoy
03-21-22, 06:36
It's a hit or miss, so not fret over it. I have lost so much money on this, out of 10 you will hit jackpot on 2 or 3. If you repeat her again, she will be different.

They meet almost 10 people like us and for us it's enjoyment and for them it's a job through which they earn, hence I stopped these and started only with bat spa, now a regular with imperial color spa.

The price is high where you need to shell out approx 5 to 6 k which is approx 2 k more than the local MP but it's worth the money. You get amazing massage for 30 minutes and amazing extras for 30 minutes.

The price jacks up if it's a international therapist. You need to choose maser on your budget and excitement level. I have settled with NI for now, but some Thai girls are amazing and will make you cum just with their touches.

Damages - 3.5 k.

WIR. No way.

Very disappointed, was thinking of all the life choices I have made while walking back home. 3 5 k to see her boobs for few minutes that's all I could say. Nothing much. It was useless.

MuscleHetero
03-21-22, 07:34
As no one replied to my previous post went ahead and booked WG from SP J for 2 hours. Entered the girls name in the reception and when she came she checked in with her ID. When she came she was the same girl in the pics but was emaciated and didnot look fresh. She was a bong I think.

She was drunk a little and after handing over the money started the deed. Not much foreplay, no BJ, she was forcing me to enter. Entered with protection and came. Only one position she allowed. I had enough of her and kicked her out without second session.

Chennai seems the worse for mongering.

ProbzProbz
03-21-22, 13:05
Does anyone have her contact? Please share.Please share if you find contact.

Doland Trump
03-21-22, 13:06
As no one replied to my previous post went ahead and booked WG from SP J for 2 hours. Entered the girls name in the reception and when she came she checked in with her ID. When she came she was the same girl in the pics but was emaciated and didnot look fresh. She was a bong I think.

She was drunk a little and after handing over the money started the deed. Not much foreplay, no BJ, she was forcing me to enter. Entered with protection and came. Only one position she allowed. I had enough of her and kicked her out without second session.

Chennai seems the worse for mongering.How much you paid bro? And location?

Member #4737
03-21-22, 17:34
Is this the one in Saidapet?Yes bro the one you said. Love colour spa. Share your experience.

Member #4737
03-21-22, 17:35
Once again, visited the spa, based on suggestions of a member I went for the package and did a good deal, I booked my first session using the package, my fav therapist wasn't there so asked for another, who happens to be a Thai lady, she too wasn't available, then I asked for a therapist who can give good force in the massage, they suggested I. I, took her, quite tall lady, she too was Thai, not that interactive, I thought she was a ladyboy, turns out she isn't, had a 90 min session with her, she creased out all my muscles and nerves, including the bum, the massage was more like a very soft BDSM, but relieved most of my pains, she is actually a MILF, she is quite new Chennai as well, she quoted her price as 4 k for BJ and 6 k for B2B + BJ, actually not worth it, so declined, but she did give a good bum massage, so tipped her, she suggested a therapist for the next time, who is also good..Can you give some hints brother.

Eanf2003
03-21-22, 18:43
It's a good place, check my recent FRs on this place.Sad story. Any references for adyar spa where we can bang someone? Or do lot of orals on each other?

Vinothkm123
03-21-22, 19:23
It's a hit or miss, so not fret over it. I have lost so much money on this, out of 10 you will hit jackpot on 2 or 3. If you repeat her again, she will be different.

They meet almost 10 people like us and for us it's enjoyment and for them it's a job through which they earn, hence I stopped these and started only with bat spa, now a regular with imperial color spa.

The price is high where you need to shell out approx 5 to 6 k which is approx 2 k more than the local MP but it's worth the money. You get amazing massage for 30 minutes and amazing extras for 30 minutes.

The price jacks up if it's a international therapist. You need to choose maser on your budget and excitement level. I have settled with NI for now, but some Thai girls are amazing and will make you cum just with their touches.This spa has become more popular and therapists are in demand, tried a Russian babe looks young MILF very good proper professional massage and excellent erotic sensual massage later. She said cops are coming for inspection often and therapists have stopped extras for now, but worthy taking a membership package.

Visham1983
03-22-22, 00:33
Can you give some hints brother.Imperial color spa.

HotDudess
03-22-22, 10:06
Hi,

Which Spa you are referring. BAT spa?

Regards.

This spa has become more popular and therapists are in demand, tried a Russian babe looks young MILF very good proper professional massage and excellent erotic sensual massage later. She said cops are coming for inspection often and therapists have stopped extras for now, but worthy taking a membership package.

Vinothkm123
03-22-22, 15:48
Hello guys,

I am in touch with a coordinator who deals with actresses and models. I recently banggggg-ed a serial actress for 1 lac. It was a nice experience. He showed me his chats with top Tamil actress and how much they charge, I was shocked to the core. Who we think are homely are the ones asking for huge payments for compromise on bed. Let me know if you need his contact. He helped me a free contact in Bangalore as well which I could enjoy. Just had to take care of food, travel and hotel.

P.S.: please do not think its fake. I can't post pics here as I do not have premium here. Else I can post up.Bro you got activated PM, Can you please share the contact and post pics of this actress?

BlackCheetah
03-22-22, 16:54

Chennai seems the worse for mongering.Yes chennai forum only discusses on MP. Miss the past seniors who discuss mostly on indies or sps.

KalaBairava
03-24-22, 03:32
Yes chennai forum only discusses on MP. Miss the past seniors who discuss mostly on indies or sps.Few have formed their own WA group where they exchange contacts with each other. I was part of a similar group where the contacts are exchanged between seniors. Place is hosted by a senior and rest of them get a chance to explore the chick as and when required.

So there's less contribution in ISG. If you approach them for contacts. They share them but get commission from you and also from the girl. All in all this has become a business and few seniors have made this as side income by hosting the place and sharing the chick amongst themselves.

Senior like CoolSP were good once upon a time but recently they have changed.

Akumar2200
03-24-22, 04:46

Pros:

Handful of boobs.

Tight cat.

BJ.

Cons:

Huge butt (not my type)..Hi,

How to get contact of this person? Can you help with it.

Akumar2200
03-24-22, 04:49
Hello guys,

I am in touch with a coordinator who deals with actresses and models. I recently banggggg-ed a serial actress for 1 lac. It was a nice experience. He showed me his chats with top Tamil actress and how much they charge, I was shocked to the core. Who we think are homely are the ones asking for huge payments for compromise on bed. Let me know if you need his contact. He helped me a free contact in Bangalore as well which I could enjoy. Just had to take care of food, travel and hotel.

P.S.: please do not think its fake. I can't post pics here as I do not have premium here. Else I can post up.Can you share his contact over PM? I can share something over PM in return. Thanks!

Ajay2984
03-24-22, 12:51
Sad story. Any references for adyar spa where we can bang someone? Or do lot of orals on each other?Regret bro.

Akumar2200
03-24-22, 21:08
If anyone can share serial / cine actress contact in Chennai or anywhere in India (that actually works and not fake), am happy to help with some monetary benefits. I have a reasonable budget.

FunnySexyBoy
03-25-22, 17:00
I do not think so, as a new nee, I was helped by many seniors without asking any return numbers and following them I haven been sharing what I have.

Yes the seniors like cool sp and perhidine are being missed but there are others to help.

Few have formed their own WA group where they exchange contacts with each other. I was part of a similar group where the contacts are exchanged between seniors. Place is hosted by a senior and rest of them get a chance to explore the chick as and when required.

So there's less contribution in ISG. If you approach them for contacts. They share them but get commission from you and also from the girl. All in all this has become a business and few seniors have made this as side income by hosting the place and sharing the chick amongst themselves.

Senior like CoolSP were good once upon a time but recently they have changed.

Vinothkm123
03-26-22, 07:48
Anyone tried this profile from well known SP ending 464?

FireLava
03-26-22, 08:55
Few have formed their own WA group where they exchange contacts with each other. I was part of a similar group where the contacts are exchanged between seniors. Place is hosted by a senior and rest of them get a chance to explore the chick as and when required.

Senior like CoolSP were good once upon a time but recently they have changed.I have helped many who contacted me. Also many seniors helped me when I contacted them. Its always give and take. Now a days very few are just collecting contacts and exchanging with others. This leads to increase in price. If we help each other by sharing the direct contacts we can eliminate the many layers of middleman. My way of doing is I help them meet for 1st time. Then from next time onwards if I trust I share all my contacts. Likewise this goes for all I guess.

Also based on your requirement get contacts from seniors. Its useless to get all contacts. Also probably what I would say is be friendly and gain confidence. Seniors are not SP who just share number when you ping them.

Thanks to many seniors in ISG for all the help.

TIA.

FireLava
03-26-22, 10:04
If anyone can share serial / cine actress contact in Chennai or anywhere in India (that actually works and not fake), am happy to help with some monetary benefits. I have a reasonable budget.Get yourself a PM facility so that others can contact you, else no one can help you.

NewbieHere123
03-26-22, 15:06
Hi Seniors,

I'm new to this chat looking for in the pen dent birds. If you recommend someone, its appreciated. Waiting for your reply!

Akumar2200
03-26-22, 20:35
Hi Seniors,

I'm new to this chat looking for in the pen dent birds. If you recommend someone, its appreciated. Waiting for your reply!Thanks, I have availed myself of this facility. Any help is appreciated, for mutual benefit.

NewbieXDoc
03-27-22, 10:38
Hi everyone,

Got a contact from mr under the name Thara.

Has anyone tried her. Is she genuine.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/thara

NewbieHere123
03-28-22, 03:32
Hi Seniors / Newbie,

I activated my subscription plan. If any indies recommended, it will be helpful. If you trust me, please do ping me. Appreciated!

Karan1794
03-28-22, 05:11
Hi everyone,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/tharaTry checking number with truecaller before proceeding. Works like a charm and needed filter for MR and locanto.

Heatssss522
03-28-22, 05:15
Hi everyone,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/tharaShe is transgender.

Snowy007
03-28-22, 06:23
Hi Seniors / Newbie,

I activated my subscription plan. If any indies recommended, it will be helpful. If you trust me, please do ping me. Appreciated!Hi,

Could you please guide how to get the subscription? I have been trying the instructions as per ISG but I couldn't get it.

NewbieHere123
03-28-22, 07:05
Hi everyone,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/tharaHi bro, Tha Ra is TS and her service is good.

ZOrchid
03-28-22, 11:29
Thanks to FunnySexyBoy for first indicating this MP. Chennai is starved of an MP that has sure fire extras.

I first messaged be. Ngr and iceapple pakkam branches. Asked them timings, counter fee and timings. Then asked whether russians and thai were available. Pleasantly, it was yes. Fixed 8 pm.

Reached the place. Surprisingly posh locality with a police outpost just across! Went in and asked for russian. 3. 5 K (thais and Indians 2. 5 K). Anyway, she came to guide to the room, and had a good structure and face. Not sure whether she was russian. May be uzbek.

She touched my bum even I was entering the room. That was promising. 20 min, name sake massage. Then the question. Quoted 2 k for HJ, 6 k for B2 B. Strictly no BJ or FS. Agreed no 5 k for B2 B. Guys, I known I might have overpaid, but, the skin, boobs and skills were not something I have seen in Chennai.

Full nude except panty. Kissed and slided all over (except johny). Amazing DFK and damn soft, natural boobs. I just mauled them. One another negative was, she did not even allow boob fuck. Anyway, good HJ and release. Wiped me once, and she just disappeared in the bathroom. Cleanned myself and I got out happy.

Next time, I am will try a thai. I am big fan of BBJ and anything less than that is a disappointment.

Total damage: 8. 5 K.

WIR: may be. But, not without trying the thai first.

ProbzProbz
03-28-22, 16:55
Hi everyone,

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-chennai/tharaLooks like she is a Transgender. Check locanto for more details.

NewbieXDoc
03-28-22, 18:09
Looks like she is a Transgender. Check locanto for more details.You are right boss. She has mentioned herself as female. But I think Johnny is still around. Thank you. I'm so dumb.

Kart3399
03-28-22, 18:15
You need an exchange such a Coinbase, Binance or Kucoin. Once you have an exchange it is very simple. Just with draw funds equivalent to 25 $, you will have to cater to transaction fees which is 0.0005 But coin equivalent to 20 $. So you pay around 45 dollars for the subscription.

Charlie2119
03-29-22, 06:45
There were easier times in Chennai when mongering was reasonable. Fn was around 12 k with decent chicks with good company. Now a days the quality I'm finding is pretty bad plus most of them are around 15 K+. Indi asks for 22 k for a FN with avg quality.

Recently I though I should try something different and saw an ad for a couple, the girl was interested in trying something new. Decided to contact them and the first thing I was told was softcore fun. Since I was desperate and needed some action I went ahead and accepted the terms.

5 k at their room. They were staying in a famous hotel with a night club near the big brother road.

Arrived at 10 pm, went inside, I was overjoyed to see a girl with perfect assets and average face. Upon payment the guy told me we could start. I didn't know he was also going to be in the room. It turned out to be softcore threesome (with one girl. The girl had nice assets, tight pussy and lovely boobs. She must have been 23-25 firm and hard. The only problem was the guy was there and was feeling jealous with every moan she made.

Downside was they expected pleasure for the girl and I got none. All I got to do was play with her boobs and pussy including fingering. She didn't even grab my jhonny. Every time I pushed her had towards my dick she would look at the guy.

But all in all I got to see some nice boobs and felt a tight pussy. If only the guy wasn't there I'm sure she would have done more. Couple dynamics I guess.

Found them on locanto.

Damage 5 K for two hours of sucking her pussy and fingering her and playing with some firm boobs.

Do I plan to meet again: Nope, unless I get some action. Don't mind paying more but need to feed jhonnys hunger.

Until I find something interesting, keep mongering buddies and have some fun!

Friedchn
03-29-22, 11:37
Any review available?

Hi bro, Tha Ra is TS and her service is good.

BornToFight96
03-29-22, 13:49
Finally got chance to meet Seduction Queen Miss De. Thanks Rahul bro for the contact. After few calls, finally she replied and set the appointment and place. Went there and waited for few minutes. She came and entered into the house, after I entered the old grandpa, grandma was there. I think it was their house, she is using the house for her Business, once she cleaned up, we sat and had initial chit chat, and she started what I want. I just clearly explained what I need that only For CIM I came here. She understood my wish and started doing her act. Nothing explain more than this. OMG she is pro what she doing. She know how to suck, and blow, literarily like pure vacuum suction, purely half hour sucking, and had mouth fcuk, ball suck. Rimming, various angle. I asked her to kneel down and need to do CIM. She accept and did it very well. , even she engulfed last drop of Cum and went to bathroom and spit ot out. Toom some rest and given the pay and came back happy man. , really a stress burster Relieved.

Pros: Her face, mouth. GFE.

Body: not my type. Fully bagged and weighted.

BBJ: nothing to explain. 10/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: yes. Tonight one more time.

Ramher6978
03-29-22, 15:15
This is my experience with color spa in Spet.

I am from Bangalore. I do follow Chennai forum occasionally. I was very much interested in this spa for quite sometime, for the experience of pubic waxing.

After 2 years, finally I grabbed an opportunity to visit Chennai last week. I had PM ed few members in the forum for information. Thank you very much to those who helped.

I was visiting over the weekend so I called them up the day before and the lady on phone asked to come over. Car parking was an issue a bit, but managed to park in a free spot on roadside little far.

I was expecting a busy shopping complex, but it was on the first story of a normal building with a narrow staircase around street corner. The setup of salon is like normal local ladies beauty parlor, no fancy setup. But rooms, staff, tools are clean.

I walked up and was received by a Tamil girl in Jersey kind of t shirt and jean. The small reception had entrance to bathroom, ladies section, men's section and massage rooms.

I asked for a shave, she confirmed I was speaking about pubic shave by asking, you mean waxing? I said no I need a shave instead not waxing. She said it will cost 2 K,I told but my friend had it for 1. 5 K few months back. She said shave with massage comes in 3 K combo. So I opted for the combo.

She guided me into the massage rooms, It was a big room, partitioned into 2 with plywood, though nothing is visible, everything is audible. It was empty when I was in, so chose farther one and changed to dispo. There was mirror, wall mount fan, Bed on floor. After few minutes, a NE girl knocked and entered with a tray of shaving items. She inquired if I was there for shave. She asked me to lay on facing roof and asked to remove my dispo. She applied a gel on the areas. She started with shaving my armpits, which was smooth in a few minutes. Then she started with pubic hair, I was scared of erection and cumming. However I managed both till the end.

First she shaved the area under belly, then moved on to around penis, holding my penis by foreskin. Then she asked to bend and pull right leg up to get more accessibility to crotch and scrotum. She continued to the crotch, then shaved the balls so smooth. All I felt the blade running over my skin with mild scratching. Was doubtful if it will remove the hair from ridges of sac. But it was clean and perfect shave. She did the same on other side. Then I indicated that I do have sparse hair on the foreskin, she said she will come to that soon. After making sure there is no hair left in parts shaved, she moved to stretch my foreskin and shave. She smoothly rubbed on the skin with bare hands to check if any hair left. At last she asked to raise both my legs bent and up. She shaved the area between the scrotum to ass crack.

Now came shaving the ass. She asked me to turn over and position knelled, ass up and head on floor. She applied gel on the crack and shaved the crack fully, she rubbed my crack with bare hands and blew to dust off the hair and to make sure no hair left. Once done she applied gel and started to leave. I asked, what about massage. She said someone else would come. I wore my dispo and another NE came. Started a massage she covered privates with a towel. It was all professional, no talking and average massage, not worse. By the end she asked to change to dress. By the time massage started there was another customer in next cabin, it was with the reception Tamil girl. It was all talking and giggling. When my masseuse got up to leave, I asked her to come closer and asked for extras, she said I do not do. I asked if she can ask someone who does to come, preferably Tamil girl. She went and informed girl next door. She came back and asked to wait for 5 minutes.

After a 10 min wait, the reception girl walked in and asked, did you ask for me?. I said 'Yes I need extras, do you provide?' she responded, are you going to do yourself. I said I want her to do. She asked how much would you pay. I said 1 K for HJ, top and bottom access. She said, no bottom access only top. I agreed and she sat down stroking my penis. I put my hand through her tee, lifted her bra and started squeezing her boob gently and flicking her nipple. I came on her hands and she wiped it clean, took money and left.

Kaynangai
03-29-22, 20:38
Hi bro,

Mind sharing digits? Would be of great help.

Finally got chance to meet Seduction Queen Miss De. Thanks Rahul bro for the contact. After few calls, finally she replied and set the appointment and place. Went there and waited for few minutes. She came and entered into the house, after I entered the old grandpa, grandma was there. I think it was their house, she is using the house for her Business, once she cleaned up, we sat and had initial chit chat, and she started what I want. I just clearly explained what I need that only For CIM I came here. She understood my wish and started doing her act. Nothing explain more than this. OMG she is pro what she doing. She know how to suck, and blow, literarily like pure vacuum suction, purely half hour sucking, and had mouth fcuk, ball suck. Rimming, various angle. I asked her to kneel down and need to do CIM. She accept and did it very well. , even she engulfed last drop of Cum and went to bathroom and spit ot out. Toom some rest and given the pay and came back happy man. , really a stress burster Relieved..

NewbieXDoc
03-30-22, 08:22
Any review available?I don't think anyone has tried her / him yet.

Vinothkm123
03-30-22, 14:46
Thanks to FunnySexyBoy for first indicating this MP. Chennai is starved of an MP that has sure fire extras.

I first messaged be. Ngr and iceapple pakkam branches. Asked them timings, counter fee and timings. Then asked whether russians and thai were available. Pleasantly, it was yes. Fixed 8 pm.

Reached the place. Surprisingly posh locality with a police outpost just across! Went in and asked for russian. 3. 5 K (thais and Indians 2. 5 K). Anyway, she came to guide to the room, and had a good structure and face. Not sure whether she was russian. May be uzbek.

She touched my bum even I was entering the room. That was promising. 20 min, name sake massage. Then the question. Quoted 2 k for HJ, 6 k for B2 B. Strictly no BJ or FS. Agreed no 5 k for B2 B. Guys, I known I might have overpaid, but, the skin, boobs and skills were not something I have seen in Chennai.

Full nude except panty. Kissed and slided all over (except johny). Amazing DFK and damn soft, natural boobs. I just mauled them. One another negative was, she did not even allow boob fuck. Anyway, good HJ and release. Wiped me once, and she just disappeared in the bathroom. Cleanned myself and I got out happy..Does her name start with NU?

FunWizard
03-30-22, 19:26
This is my experience with color spa in Spet.

I am from Bangalore. I do follow Chennai forum occasionally. I was very much interested in this spa for quite sometime, for the experience of pubic waxing.

After 2 years, finally I grabbed an opportunity to visit Chennai last week. I had PM ed few members in the forum for information. Thank you very much to those who helped.

I was visiting over the weekend so I called them up the day before and the lady on phone asked to come over. Car parking was an issue a bit, but managed to park in a free spot on roadside little far.

I was expecting a busy shopping complex, but it was on the first story of a normal building with a narrow staircase around street corner. The setup of salon is like normal local ladies beauty parlor, no fancy setup. But rooms, staff, tools are clean.

I walked up and was received by a Tamil girl in Jersey kind of t shirt and jean. The small reception had entrance to bathroom, ladies section, men's section and massage rooms.

I asked for a shave, she confirmed I was speaking about pubic shave by asking, you mean waxing? I said no I need a shave instead not waxing. She said it will cost 2 K,I told but my friend had it for 1. 5 K few months back. She said shave with massage comes in 3 K combo. So I opted for the combo.

She guided me into the massage rooms, It was a big room, partitioned into 2 with plywood, though nothing is visible, everything is audible. It was empty when I was in, so chose farther one and changed to dispo. There was mirror, wall mount fan, Bed on floor. After few minutes, a NE girl knocked and entered with a tray of shaving items. She inquired if I was there for shave. She asked me to lay on facing roof and asked to remove my dispo. She applied a gel on the areas. She started with shaving my armpits, which was smooth in a few minutes. Then she started with pubic hair, I was scared of erection and cumming. However I managed both till the end.

First she shaved the area under belly, then moved on to around penis, holding my penis by foreskin. Then she asked to bend and pull right leg up to get more accessibility to crotch and scrotum. She continued to the crotch, then shaved the balls so smooth. All I felt the blade running over my skin with mild scratching. Was doubtful if it will remove the hair from ridges of sac. But it was clean and perfect shave. She did the same on other side. Then I indicated that I do have sparse hair on the foreskin, she said she will come to that soon. After making sure there is no hair left in parts shaved, she moved to stretch my foreskin and shave. She smoothly rubbed on the skin with bare hands to check if any hair left. At last she asked to raise both my legs bent and up. She shaved the area between the scrotum to ass crack.

Now came shaving the ass. She asked me to turn over and position knelled, ass up and head on floor. She applied gel on the crack and shaved the crack fully, she rubbed my crack with bare hands and blew to dust off the hair and to make sure no hair left. Once done she applied gel and started to leave. I asked, what about massage. She said someone else would come. I wore my dispo and another NE came. Started a massage she covered privates with a towel. It was all professional, no talking and average massage, not worse. By the end she asked to change to dress. By the time massage started there was another customer in next cabin, it was with the reception Tamil girl. It was all talking and giggling. When my masseuse got up to leave, I asked her to come closer and asked for extras, she said I do not do. I asked if she can ask someone who does to come, preferably Tamil girl. She went and informed girl next door. She came back and asked to wait for 5 minutes.

After a 10 min wait, the reception girl walked in and asked, did you ask for me?. I said 'Yes I need extras, do you provide?' she responded, are you going to do yourself. I said I want her to do. She asked how much would you pay. I said 1 K for HJ, top and bottom access. She said, no bottom access only top. I agreed and she sat down stroking my penis. I put my hand through her tee, lifted her bra and started squeezing her boob gently and flicking her nipple. I came on her hands and she wiped it clean, took money and left.I'm planning to go there sometime soon. Reception gal does she shave as well? Anyone got more than HJ with her? Not FS but bottom access,dfk or boob suck.

FunWizard
03-30-22, 19:32

Full nude except panty. Kissed and slided all over (except johny). Amazing DFK and damn soft, natural boobs. I just mauled them. One another negative was, she did not even allow boob fuck. Anyway, good HJ and release. Wiped me once, and she just disappeared in the bathroom. Cleanned myself and I got out happy.

Next time, I am will try a thai. I am big fan of BBJ and anything less than that is a disappointment.

Total damage: 8. 5 K.

WIR: may be. But, not without trying the thai first.Good one yes its 2 coatly for the service. So its not full nude b2 b as she din remove the panty. Hows the thai and indian gals? Are they with good structures and I assume they charge less than Russian.

LazyMan
03-31-22, 11:35
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with purchasing a subscription. I'm in Chennai for a few days and in need of an indie or SP contact in and around porur. Any hints on locanto would also be appreciated.

YogeeWan
03-31-22, 13:35
I've heard of this RA Puram spa many times but I have no idea which bank it is, nor any signage that indicates that there is one on the first floor somewhere?

Damages - 3.5 k.

WIR. No way.

NewbieHere123
03-31-22, 15:55
Hi Seniors,

I'm new to ISG and activated my subscriptions. Can some one give me indies please? Just ping me, and we can talk, if you trust me, then you can give indies num.

I was pinging some newbies and seniors, but no reply except Coolsp bro.

Thanks.

RajeshChen
03-31-22, 18:13
Hello all,

Everyone having their own taste. I like long hair girls / Aunties. Anyone having any reference please let me know.

I wil share my references.

Thanks,

Raj.

Adonise
03-31-22, 18:41
Was at v'wakkam took oil massage as usual price of 1.8 k was assigned ne therapist Irene who was very good at massage skills and took B2B for 2 k after negotiation. WIR. Maybe other branches.

Adonise
03-31-22, 18:47
Visited one spa at Mogappair East and everything was discussed at the counter itself, starting from 2.5 k to 6 k packages. Top being the neuro massage where therapist are full nude from starting till bath. Only one SI was available at that time and not so pleasing so took off and planning to visit some other day. It is purple Color spa above ME restaurant.

Eanf2003
03-31-22, 18:58
I've heard of this RA Puram spa many times but I have no idea which bank it is, nor any signage that indicates that there is one on the first floor somewhere?Its actually oppp to the kotak bank in RA Puram near to well know bill hospital. Its not worst. Cost is high with just B2B on plate. Chicks are normal local girls from other states. They only do covered BJ and nude massages with top access. Its not worth.

HotDudess
04-01-22, 08:09
Any suggestion for couple friendly without any hassle accepting local I'd Chennai. Budget 2 to 3 k. Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
04-01-22, 13:06
Any hints on this place?

Visited one spa at Mogappair East and everything was discussed at the counter itself, starting from 2.5 k to 6 k packages. Top being the neuro massage where therapist are full nude from starting till bath. Only one SI was available at that time and not so pleasing so took off and planning to visit some other day. It is purple Color spa above ME restaurant.

Doland Trump
04-03-22, 04:09
Any suggestion for couple friendly without any hassle accepting local I'd Chennai. Budget 2 to 3 k. Thanks.Check out Brevistay and Mistay. Lots of options to choose from.

Doland Trump
04-03-22, 04:11
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with purchasing a subscription. I'm in Chennai for a few days and in need of an indie or SP contact in and around porur. Any hints on locanto would also be appreciated.Locanto is filled with scammers. Try your luck in MR website. But it's little costly there.

Doland Trump
04-03-22, 04:13
If anyone can share serial / cine actress contact in Chennai or anywhere in India (that actually works and not fake), am happy to help with some monetary benefits. I have a reasonable budget.In Mumbai you can score small time actresses and models.

ForPrivateLife
04-03-22, 13:20
This is a month old review.

Visit 1.

Choose my favourite Abee and started. Massage was not like usual and it was above average. I asked for extras and since I am her regular client she didn't do any negotiation. She gave a pretty good bum massage and b2 be at 2 k.

Visit 2.

Tried booking abee but she was not available and booked jeny. She is married lady in mid 20's. She was talking very well and massage was just average. She hinted about extras and quoted 3.5 k for B2B. I laughed and negotiated. She was ok only for 2.5 k and Johny didn't listen. Never experienced such B2B anywhere, she was laying topless near me doing HJ. What the. I won't repeat again.

I visited again twice and will write in next review.

Playboy2001
04-03-22, 16:43
Friends any suggestion on best Treebo couple friendly hotels at Chennai based on your experience? Please indicate name & location. Also any feedback about Fab hotels will be helpful. TIA.

AnishaEscort
04-04-22, 10:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Suresh77
04-04-22, 14:21
Seems our city is returning back to normal. Writing my fresh FR which I had today.

Even the prices which went mountain top, is coming low.

Too much of stress and wanted to clear the stock.

Fortunately got a WhatsApp message advertisement. Not sure how they are targeting and sending (am still wondering whether many will receive this? As soon as I replied, immediate a bunch of fotos of available chicks were sent.

Negotiated the price and service-offering. Drove to the place (need to drive little more in omr, but its not too far).

Once entered, two were visible, one stout and one slim, both are Tamils, and I opted for the slim (because cannot carry big baggage, and not sure about active support).

Entered the light-dark room with AC on. She came in, undressed fully, and started playing with me top to bottom, kissing my boobs and fingering my johny, slowly and nicely, all on standing. Asked for BBBJ but denied.

Her boobs are so soft, but made larger by our fellow male. Nice foreplay went. Lying down. Touched and fingered her bottom. So cute, white, small.

Again stood up and played. Then finally mission accomplished well.

Place: 4 /10.

WIR: if new chicks arrive.

Damage: 1.5 k.

Duder03
04-04-22, 19:17
I am new to the site but a little experienced to this hobby. Some of the folks already have reviewed chlorophyll day spa in foldpakkam. This is about few new therapists joined there.

New from Kolkata, huge assets, but no sucking only B2B and HJ, disappointed because of no sucking. Not so cooperative. Damage 2.5 k. Name of your little finger and add a why.

From Delhi, medium build, good assets, little villagish look, did some light DFK, B2B, nipple suck and HJ. Damage 2 k. For name, translate anklet to Hindi.

More to come, if you are going to try negotiate to 2 k for B2B and HJ, don't pay more.

Mdu Hedonist
04-05-22, 07:27
Dear brothers!

Newbie here from Madurai! An honor to be in the company of gentleman who're single minded in the pursuit of pleasures of the flesh. Will come to Chennai soon and eagerly expecting the help of seniors and kind hearted brothers.

May Lady Luck smile on all of us!

Adonise
04-05-22, 07:44
Any hints on this place?It is above Meet and eat restaurant 2nd floor at face pair, and name of the spa is purple color spa.

Doland Trump
04-05-22, 09:23
Friends any suggestion on best Treebo couple friendly hotels at Chennai based on your experience? Please indicate name & location. Also any feedback about Fab hotels will be helpful. TIA.Why don't you check them out in Trivago.

ProbzProbz
04-05-22, 10:03
I am looking for a good hard massage. Any recommendations. Please let me know.

Viju38
04-05-22, 12:10
Good one yes its 2 coatly for the service. So its not full nude b2 b as she din remove the panty. Hows the thai and indian gals? Are they with good structures and I assume they charge less than Russian.Can you provide more indications of this place. I have been looking out for Russians and Thai as well.

IAmMukesh
04-06-22, 05:33
Dear brothers!

Newbie here from Madurai! An honor to be in the company of gentleman who're single minded in the pursuit of pleasures of the flesh. Will come to Chennai soon and eagerly expecting the help of seniors and kind hearted brothers.

May Lady Luck smile on all of us!Cool bro. I'm also from Madurai and now in Chennai. Let's enjoy.

IAmMukesh
04-06-22, 05:44
Dear fellow mongers,

I have found an individual SP whom are married couples on fb. I approached them on pm and asked the details.

They are 40/35 age couple and quoted 3 k for 1 hour at their home which is at temple chery.

Went to the landmark and called them on fb messenger. His wife guided me to her home and her husband was not there.

Asked me to pay money before starting the fun. Paid and started the deed.

She has amazing body and amazing handful of mangoes and big rack. She can take a rough pound.

First 15 minutes fore play and then started fkin in different positions with cover. Continuous 50 minutes non stop pounding and she was moaning in pleasure.

Asked her to finish it by HJ and came out as a happy man. Very good experience.

WIR: yes.

VFM: Yes.

Damage: 3 k.

Allenms
04-07-22, 04:47
Bro,

Any hint how to find them in FB? Because your PM is not active.

Dear fellow mongers,

I have found an individual SP whom are married couples on fb. I approached them on pm and asked the details.

They are 40/35 age couple and quoted 3 k for 1 hour at their home which is at temple chery.

Went to the landmark and called them on fb messenger. His wife guided me to her home and her husband was not there.

She has amazing body and amazing handful of mangoes and big rack. She can take a rough pound.

First 15 minutes fore play and then started fkin in different positions with cover. Continuous 50 minutes non stop pounding and she was moaning in pleasure.

Mdu Hedonist
04-07-22, 06:38
Happy that you had a nice time bro. Have you got any good indi contacts in Madurai bro? I just know a few SPs where WGs don't provide GFE. Your help is much appreciated bro.

Dear fellow mongers,

First 15 minutes fore play and then started fkin in different positions with cover. Continuous 50 minutes non stop pounding and she was moaning in pleasure..

HaquenJagher
04-07-22, 07:19
Thanks to Cumload bro for helping. Contacted her and fixed the deed at a residential area. She was as good as mentioned earlier, quality time with a VFM aunty.Looking for contact very long time.

Please provide me with this contact brother.

BahuBali007
04-07-22, 07:39
Dear fellow mongers,

Asked her to finish it by HJ and came out as a happy man. Very good experience..How to find this ID in facebook? Any hints?

HotDudess
04-07-22, 11:04
Thanks bro. Have good options on Mistay. Will update.

Regards.

Check out Brevistay and Mistay. Lots of options to choose from.

Doland Trump
04-07-22, 12:48
Dear fellow mongers,

First 15 minutes fore play and then started fkin in different positions with cover. Continuous 50 minutes non stop pounding and she was moaning in pleasure..Can you provide some more hints? What's their FB profile name?

AxePunt
04-08-22, 04:42
Posting my experiences over the last two months. I have visited the old egmore branches. But after the recent expansions of the chain I decided to take plunges in different branches.

1st visit Po rue branch.

Visited for the first time got an SI therapist chubby dusky girl. (talkative) 20 minutes into the massage pops question about extras after having a conversation about my previous experiences. HJ topless &b2 be were on menu chose the former cause let's face it b2 be is just a scam to get us to pay higher. Session ended with me sucking on her nipples while she stroked me to climax. Paid 1500 and left a happy man.

Girl.

Looks -6.

Boobs - 8.

Ass -7.

Skill - 9.

Damage - 1800+1500.

2nd visit same branch.

Got an Ne therapist massage was excellent. Asked about my previous encounters and gave me the menu no b2 be just HJ and topless for 2 k didn't try to negotiate. Since the massage was good.

Girl.

Looks -7.

Boobs-4 tiny.

Ass -9.

Skill - 6.

Damage - 1800+2000.

She also helped me wash in the shower which was nice.

3rd visit to Vsvkm branch.

Got an Ne therapist who dyed her hair blue. Again massage was excellent, to my surprise so was the extras took HJ and topless for 1. 5 k. Handful boobs she climbed on the table let me suck her boobs while she stroked me gently using oil and she knew how to turn me on. In between she necked me and sucked on my nipples. Anyways left a happy man after steam and shower.

Girl.

Looks -8.

Boobs-6.

Ass-7.

Skill- 9.

Damage -1800+1500.

4th visit to Vsvkm branch.

I got a message from branch saying new SI therapist available so went ahead the counter guy asked me to try hammam bath so said yes. 90 minutes 3 k.

Entered room changed to dispo in came short tamil speaking therapist asked me to lie down and poured oil al over even in my ass crack, was wondering how to have extras after so much oil she explained that she will wipe it off before extras. Massage was not so great neither were extras she's short and handful firm boobs. Sucked it well and she gave a nice oily hand job. Then she asks me to wash a little so we can go for hammam bath.

Hammam bath.

It got interesting there was another girl I thought she was going to give the bath but no it was both the women. I asked if I can remove dispo and the other girl NE she gave a naughty smile and said I'm okay with it. After 20-25 minutes of scrub and soapy bath she asked the Si therapist to leave while she asked me to sit down and washed my back I asked her if she gave extras she said it will be uncomfortable here I said let's see. She said okay and asked for 1 k for HJ I said okay and she yanked me away with soapy bubbles. Which was good and gave her a nice long FK good bye.

Damage.

3 k+2 k+1 k.

Will post another experience about Afro in Vsvkm tomorrow.

JackJerry
04-08-22, 12:24
Bunch of work stress thought of massage. Call and confirmed the location. Visited the spa and the receptionist spoke a lot about package. Asked the counter fee and paid. Asked for younger one NI came. Nice racks and assets. Professional massage too. Name is xxsha. Bliss full omassage and next question about extras. All are available in Menu. Opted and negotiated B2B For 1.5 k. Pussy is little tight, tits are handful. Enjoyed and had fun. WIR: Yes.

AxePunt
04-09-22, 05:49
Afro's in the city are becoming a rare commodity now a days. Got this girls number from loc web and MR obviously photos were not real asked for real ones she replied back saying that the photos were real. Was not in the mood to fight back so told her if I don't like her will return back without taking service and no payment. She was okay with that. As usual WhatsApp location was sent. Then I realized I had been to this place last year in December. Where I met a petite Afro for a good experience. So started and reached the place at 11:00 am. Place is a small apartment in a very tightly packed neighborhood place on the first floor. Went upstairs called her to open the door she left it unlatched and I entered, to see her standing in red lingerie. She must be around late twenties or early 30's. Hugged her she wasn't petite nor BBW she was short and had enough flesh all over especially her ass. I told her I've been here before and she informed that the previous tenants moved to Delhi. So I'm guessing they exchange places like every few months.

Anyways coming to the deed she and I smoked before the deed. She got some cold drinks for us turned on music on her bt speaker, while she danced for me after some dancing and a lot of grabbing and Ass grinding I made her kneel down and suck me while I was sitting in the chair after a glorious BBJ moved to the floor bed where we had some foreplay again continued by BBJ and the put on see and fucked her in miss and reverse cowgirl and happily finished with a BBJ came on her tits. After that both of us washed in a below average bathroom. Went back in and had a smoke talked for sometime and started round two. Same result lots of foreplay and blowjobs and banged her in multiple positions and finished in doggy. Had a smoke and paid her, was a good experience overall.

Damages 4.5 k (after negotiations).

Girl.

Looks -7.

Attitude -9.

Boobs- 7 (a little saggy).

Ass -10.

BBJ-10.

WIR- yes (after a month or two for a threesome with her friend).

Only drawback was the room had an air cooler and wasn't that great.

Cumbabecum
04-09-22, 05:50
Can anyone suggest good MPs in OMR / ECR area with good birds who provide nice extras? What is the current situation of A2B spa in ECR?

LazyMan
04-09-22, 08:46
Cool bro. I'm also from Madurai and now in Chennai. Let's enjoy.Hope we can help each other out. Cheers.

Vinothkm123
04-09-22, 14:59
Tried the much discussed imperial spa in nungabakkam today, NI Bengali good massage with B2B, saw a Russian while coming out and she is tall and good looking has good structure, guys who knows this place can try that Russian looks kind of hot, will try next weekend as I am a member.

IAmMukesh
04-09-22, 17:47
I couldn't find any indies there.

Happy that you had a nice time bro. Have you got any good indi contacts in Madurai bro? I just know a few SPs where WGs don't provide GFE. Your help is much appreciated bro.

BigBoy95
04-10-22, 04:39
Took Ms E at the famous imperial spa. Tall, good looking, on healthy side, big boobs. Everything is on menu. Same girl who has been reviewed before.

She is chatty and horny. If you know Hindi, she will show off her Hindi skills in talking dirty. Overall good experience.

Face- 6.

Skin- 8.

Boobs- 9 (big- 38).

Ass- 8.

Pussy- 4 (very loose).

BJ- 6 (average).

Kissing and licking- 9.

Damages-4 k (counter extra). Only B2B is 3 k.

HaquenJagher
04-10-22, 05:01
Tried the much discussed imperial spa in nungabakkam today, NI Bengali good massage with B2B, saw a Russian while coming out and she is tall and good looking has good structure, guys who knows this place can try that Russian looks kind of hot, will try next weekend as I am a member.Is it the one which says purple? Please tell me bro.

NewbieHere123
04-10-22, 08:03
Hi all,

First of all thanks for senior for helping me out. Though I'm a new bie got subscription recently, one of the best and trustful senior gave me indie contact.

I contacted her with senior's reference and booked her.

Ms. Are is providing service in her own place. She guided me to her place and reached at 11:00 AM.

Ms. Are is so friendly character and she welcomed me and gave me a water.

To tell about her structure, yeah young good looking girl with perfect bbs nd cat.

We did some random chats and she made me to relax before starting the bang.

Then we started foreplay and it's almost 30-40 minutes with foreplay, bbs sck, cat DATY. After that she gave me BBJ for 15 minutes which is too good. Then we tried missionary, doggy pos around 20 minutes at last my johny cummed.

It's been a good experience with her and mainly she is not hurry, or 0 attitude person and friendly good character girl.

Budget: 8 k (Worth).

Duration: Appx: 1 HR 15 minutes.

DFK: yes.

BBJ: yes.

WIR: sure!

If any seniors / newbies really trust me, please do share indies!

HaquenJagher
04-10-22, 11:40
Hi,

Can someone suggest me Spa which has nice NE therapist who give extras.

I've been many spas where I can find only SI therapists.

Mackie4
04-10-22, 14:36
My last adventure was few years back. No action due to covid scenario and work issues. So wanted to start fresh. Wanted to start from tried and tested areas. So called up and booked a msg in pachai naal spa in fold pakkam. Made it clear to the reception guy what I was expecting and asked him to suggest. He told to take the NE therapist whose name starts with "m" related to musical word. Got introduced was little disappointed as she looked in her early 30's. Took the plunge. But she made it up with her cooperation. Massage was namesake but good cooperation. Asked for a bum massage and got it. She was willing to take directions and kept talking throughout. She let me fondle her throughout the session. Asked for topless and she obliged and let me play with her. Good part is she dint ask about tips. So went a step ahead and asked for B2B, but she was ready to do only topless B2 B. Went ahead and while she was doing I was inserting hand inside her pants and playing. Finally asked for BJ but she refused. So dint force her. Had a nice boobs massage over johnny and whole body. Later she released me by HJ. Felt satisfied and paid her 2 k for her overall satisfying service.

LazyMan
04-10-22, 14:54
Hey guys,

I've been in chennai for over a year and I'm relatively new to mongering. I've just subscribed and my PM is open. I'm looking for indie / MILF and reliable SP contacts.

Experienced ones, please help.

I can reciprocate but like I said I'm a new member.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers and stay safe.

Mdu Hedonist
04-10-22, 17:54
Thanks for the reply bro.

I couldn't find any indies there.

BigBoy95
04-10-22, 19:30
There is a good one at Dutch flower spa, Ms K who is NE.

No DFK or BJ but sensual massage, bum massage incl ass crack. Has cute face and nice body. Top access (suck, lick) and sensual HJ.

Damage. Counter plus 2 k.

Vinothkm123
04-11-22, 03:45
Is it the one which says purple? Please tell me bro.You got it.

ZOrchid
04-11-22, 04:34
Hi bro,

I have tried the russian. See my FR.

Wouldn't recommend. Wpuldnt call her tall. Yes, damn soft boobs and structure. Bu, not even a boob fuck. Still looking for BJ.

Recently tried a NI at be. Ngr br. 2. 5+3 for b2 b. Much better than the russian I had. No BJ. I was in a hurry and could not wait till the thai girls were free. Will write a separate FR.

Cheers.

Tried the much discussed imperial spa in nungabakkam today, NI Bengali good massage with B2B, saw a Russian while coming out and she is tall and good looking has good structure, guys who knows this place can try that Russian looks kind of hot, will try next weekend as I am a member.

Vinothkm123
04-11-22, 10:03
Hi bro,

Wouldn't recommend. Wpuldnt call her tall. Yes, damn soft boobs and structure. Bu, not even a boob fuck. Still looking for BJ.

Recently tried a NI at be. Ngr br. 2. 5+3 for b2 b. Much better than the russian I had. No BJ. I was in a hurry and could not wait till the thai girls were free. Will write a separate FR..The Russian you had was Nuri, she went back to her hometown, this is new, PM me her name if I'm wrong.

BigBoy95
04-11-22, 14:08
Hi bro,

This is a different Russian. She was previously in bro nagar. She is a bomb and charges a bomb too.

Hi bro,

Recently tried a NI at be. Ngr br. 2. 5+3 for b2 b. Much better than the russian I had. No BJ. I was in a hurry and could not wait till the thai girls were free. Will write a separate FR.

Cheers.

SongokuDBz
04-11-22, 14:23
Hi bro,

DM'd you in side. Please share contact if you can, happy to reciprocate good contact.

Took Ms E at the famous imperial spa. Tall, good looking, on healthy side, big boobs. Everything is on menu. Same girl who has been reviewed before.

She is chatty and horny. If you know Hindi, she will show off her Hindi skills in talking dirty. Overall good experience.

Face- 6.

Skin- 8.

Boobs- 9 (big- 38).

Ass- 8..

MoralMonger
04-11-22, 15:08
The Russian you had was Nuri, she went back to her hometown, this is new, PM me her name if I'm wrong.I think your inbox is full.

Visham1983
04-12-22, 02:43
Last week I was bored and wanted to try a new bird, impromptu I called them up and booked an appointment, I reached the location and enquired if ms. P was available but she was booked, I was left out with Ms. M, she was short but beautiful, took her for 90 mins, her massage was so-so, but I wanted to take her service, which I regret now, I was her only customer for the day but she didn't barge in for the bargaining, finally the dick ruled over the brain, paid her for HJ and TA at 3 k, totally mechanical, never going to take her.

Visham1983
04-12-22, 02:43

Face- 6.

Skin- 8.

Boobs- 9 (big- 38).

Ass- 8.

Pussy- 4 (very loose)..Bro which branch.

EatPrayLove
04-12-22, 12:01
Customer Found In Brothel At Time Of Raid Can't Be Hauled Into Criminal Proceedings: Karnataka High Court Reiterates.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/karnataka-high-court-customer-brothel-raid-cannot-be-prosecuted-pita-196447

MoralMonger
04-12-22, 13:46
They should introduce new laws to protect mongers and maybe also some tax incentives for those who engage in this. Will motivate men.

Customer Found In Brothel At Time Of Raid Can't Be Hauled Into Criminal Proceedings: Karnataka High Court Reiterates.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/karnataka-high-court-customer-brothel-raid-cannot-be-prosecuted-pita-196447

MoralMonger
04-12-22, 14:03
So read a few FRs of this spa and got help from some guys here on the location of it. Booked an appointment with the Russian there. I was told she'd be hot, etc but in walked a lady who was both overweight and looked old. I don't know if I have high standards or if the FRs were a bit hyped up as they usually are. In any case, I thought ID at least enjoy the massage. A note about the place; this place is maintained much better than both Bat and Pachai spas and more or less charges the same. And the Russian woman had a nice massage technique which used a combination of friction and pressure. That was unique, something I haven't experienced with Thai or Bali therapists.

Then when the massage ended, she asked me what I wanted. Offered Hand + topless for 3 k. Took it and found it a bit hard to finish because I wasn't really attracted to her. But I guess this is one of the things about mongering; its either a hit or a miss. I think ill be going there again and trying other ones.

So overall, the place is very well maintained (relative to what they charge) and the massage itself was good. I would rate the woman a 4-5/10 because she looked old and a bit too chubby for my taste.

Binmbb
04-12-22, 16:50
Found a number thru locanto. Contacted thru WhatsApp, was sent few pics, quote was 2.5 k when I asked about the location price was reduced to 2 k by SP himself, reached the venue which ended up being a very well hidden spa within a office complex. I usually don't try spa's or extras for the matter however was promised a complete service for the agreed price, girl matched the pic, fair, short, big tummy big soft boobs, bit of kissing (no DFK) after request, CBJ, slight genuine moans, clean, room has spa styled massaging bed -fucked her for around 30 minutes and left, in spite of having an attached bathroom there was no water supply, given Chennai's high temperatures these days. It was a let down I was not able to clean up before and after the act, damage 2 k + 500 tip for girl+ 200 tip for attendant, pics attached, feel free to contact me for the number.

HaquenJagher
04-12-22, 20:39
Roughly 6-7 months I started visiting MPs and developed likings for it.

My first experience was in a place in cmani bro nagar ending in "venta". If you search in JD you'll find it.

In the counter they charged 1.5 k they have NE therapist the massage was amazing a proper Thai one.

As that was my first time in MP I was hesitant how to ask for extras so I came back.

Then 2nd time I went this time I somehow asked the therapist about extras she said they won't provide there.

But massaging was amazing (I just wanted to if any of you guys visited here and had extras? Because NE therapist are cute there.

My next exp was in "L R "spa in bro nagar it's near by roundtana.

I was charged 2.5 k had the option of NI and SI. I chosed SI which was my huge mistake.

I'm comes chubby lady their service was very professional but once she started applying oil I knew she has zero skills.

But there were hints for extras because while massaging she rubbed my balls and bum and I cummed lying down.

Then turned back she did try to tempt me but I didn't want to ask for extras as I already cummed and she was sad and avg looking. The massage was totally waste.

Have any of you guys visited these two and had good experiences please share.

Vinothkm123
04-12-22, 20:55
Tried the much discussed imperial spa in nungabakkam today, NI Bengali good massage with B2B, saw a Russian while coming out and she is tall and good looking has good structure, guys who knows this place can try that Russian looks kind of hot, will try next weekend as I am a member.This is not Russian, My bad. She is NE from Mizoram but looks like Russian exactly bcoz of hair colourings, super fair and smooth waxed skin. Tried her today, only B2B no FS, DFK no BJ. 3 K damages, This place is super busy and could not get appointment with any therapists today, hard to get appointments on weekends I think. This is happening after few posts about this place on ISG recently, it was dull before.

EatPrayLove
04-13-22, 03:13
They should introduce new laws to protect mongers and maybe also some tax incentives for those who engage in this. Will motivate men.Hahaha. They should. Cheers to the thought bro.

BigBoy95
04-13-22, 06:52
It's ice apple bakkam.

Bro which branch.

MoralMonger
04-13-22, 07:25
I think so too. I guess Russian is just a marketing gimmick used by the spa to charge more for the massage (3.5 k vs 2.5 k for others). Either way, the spa had a decent ambience and located in a decent area so I didn't feel like I was visiting some underground shady area where LE could barge in any moment. I am planning to maybe try some other girls there, ideally ones that are fit and young. Since I am new to this spa, will have to visit a few times to see whos good.

This is not Russian, My bad. She is NE from Mizoram but looks like Russian exactly bcoz of hair colourings, super fair and smooth waxed skin. Tried her today, only B2B no FS, DFK no BJ. 3 K damages, This place is super busy and could not get appointment with any therapists today, hard to get appointments on weekends I think. This is happening after few posts about this place on ISG recently, it was dull before.

FunnySexyBoy
04-13-22, 09:43
Wanted to explore a new spa and tried reaching on the loc numbers, few things lead to the same spa so wanted to try as it was a Mallu who spoke and which ever spa had a Mallu, the service will be good.

This is in opp to famous Tamil comedian name shop. They offered Full nude at 2500, neuro at 4000 and sandwich at 6000, no tips.

The therapist was so jovial and tried her best to please, she asked if you like the service you may tip me what ever at the end and even if no tips, no problem.

They had 1 Keralite, 2 NI and 2 SI, Keralite was busy, he offered a SI and said she is good.

Big booby girl, clean shaved bottom but very smelly, name sake massage, but after 15 minutes into massage, I asked her to stop as it was no use just to rub.

She became nude and started B2 B from backside rubbing on the ass creeks.

Turned around, tried to arouse her and she got wild, my lucky day, had a fiery session, she came within 30 minutes. Then stroked me to climax. She never spoke in time and said just enjoy and relax.

Kind of different feel but might be then have opened new trying to get customers.

Overall a good experience, cramped rooms but cleanly maintained.

FunnySexyBoy
04-13-22, 09:47
True that and there are specific requests only for Ms E which is creating doubts, the reception lady asks, why specific her, many people are asking only for her and my boss is little suspicious, she is also afraid now due to LE what if anyone is a police.

To get her appointment I had to book at least 4 hrs before. She use to take 2-3 a day not it's like 4-5 and during weekend more than 5. She gets tired by 7 pm.

She must be earning a bomb nowadays.

This is not Russian, My bad. She is NE from Mizoram but looks like Russian exactly bcoz of hair colourings, super fair and smooth waxed skin. Tried her today, only B2B no FS, DFK no BJ. 3 K damages, This place is super busy and could not get appointment with any therapists today, hard to get appointments on weekends I think. This is happening after few posts about this place on ISG recently, it was dull before.

Fruit 167
04-13-22, 14:50
A case has been registered against Willows Spa by Anna Nagar police. Today, police has put forth some arguments in the court. That local police stations also have the right to conduct search operations. Verdict will be out soon.

Most of the spas provide monthly bribe to both AVS and local stations (to the tune of 2 L per month). Those spas which do not provide bribe to either of these entities face the events like search, seal, case and so on.

News link: https://tamil.oneindia.com/news/chennai/prostitution-in-massage-center-case-and-cant-watch-the-fun-if-something-goes-wrong-police-says-poli/articlecontent-pf678269-454860.html.

P.S: Voluntarily I refrained from using any code word as the names are clearly mentioned in the news item. Do not use code words when referring to this case / news.

Vinothkm123
04-13-22, 17:24
I think so too. I guess Russian is just a marketing gimmick used by the spa to charge more for the massage (3.5 k vs 2.5 k for others). Either way, the spa had a decent ambience and located in a decent area so I didn't feel like I was visiting some underground shady area where LE could barge in any moment. I am planning to maybe try some other girls there, ideally ones that are fit and young. Since I am new to this spa, will have to visit a few times to see whos good.Try the one that I PM ed.

FunnySexyBoy
04-13-22, 18:39
Actually the Russians do not have a salary, they get paid 1000 per client.

That's why it's 1000 more than the other therapist.

Try the one that I PM ed.

HaquenJagher
04-13-22, 20:02
Wanted to explore a new spa and tried reaching on the loc numbers, few things lead to the same spa so wanted to try as it was a Mallu who spoke and which ever spa had a Mallu, the service will be good.

This is in opp to famous Tamil comedian name shop. They offered Full nude at 2500, neuro at 4000 and sandwich at 6000, no tips.

The therapist was so jovial and tried her best to please, she asked if you like the service you may tip me what ever at the end and even if no tips, no problem.

They had 1 Keralite, 2 NI and 2 SI, Keralite was busy, he offered a SI and said she is good.

Big booby girl, clean shaved bottom but very smelly, name sake massage, but after 15 minutes into massage, I asked her to stop as it was no use just to rub.

She became nude and started B2 B from backside rubbing on the ass creeks..Bro, kindly share more hints about the location or name.

John Love19
04-14-22, 05:54
Hello guys,

Just a thought has been wandering in my mind over past few days, we Chennai group mongers should fly to Thailand or Bali. All expenses go Dutch, except personal ones. Cost shall be reduced and we can make use of our experiences and contacts as well. Do let me know if anyone shares the idea, and got better inputs too.

Minimum 5 and max 10-12.

JL.

FunnySexyBoy
04-14-22, 07:28
Search in LoC, Many ads lead to this place.

Bro, kindly share more hints about the location or name.

CuteBoyFuhrer
04-14-22, 11:37
Today after a long went back to pacha spa near petrol pump.

I expected to have Avantika, but it seems left.

So got other girl. Already heard about her, name is inipu.

Name sake massage. B2 b 3 k she demanded. I rejected directly and said if its 2 k then we can proceed or else lets go with normal massage. She too agreed.

Body is little firm based on her age (20's).

Didn't co-operate much. Not good as Avanthika.

Overall I can give 6 marks.

As boob is avg and small.

Didn't enjoy much. So unable to explain like my previous FR.

Yuktaukta
04-14-22, 13:04
I got her connection from tinder and asking money in advance for booking. I'm not sure if it's real.

Has any one met her and also let me know how to proceed safe, any tricks to find it real would be appreciated.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 14:42
Anyone here have any idea when the Bali and Thai therapists will get back to Bat spa branches. I used to choose a Ms K Bali at Adyar but she left due to visa issues and hasn't been able to return.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 15:37
She looks old and not appealing. I've had much better girls for half the cash, but those who have some kind of skin color fetish might like her. I, for one, wouldn't select her even for free the next time.

True that and there are specific requests only for Ms E which is creating doubts, the reception lady asks, why specific her, many people are asking only for her and my boss is little suspicious, she is also afraid now due to LE what if anyone is a police.

To get her appointment I had to book at least 4 hrs before. She use to take 2-3 a day not it's like 4-5 and during weekend more than 5. She gets tired by 7 pm.

She must be earning a bomb nowadays.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 15:57
Will do. Will try and report here. Thanks!

Try the one that I PM ed.

XxxJk18
04-14-22, 17:46
No girl in spa seems to be foreced, atleast the ones in willow, they know they can make extra money and seem to be doing it.

A case has been registered against Willows Spa by Anna Nagar police. Today, police has put forth some arguments in the court. That local police stations also have the right to conduct search operations. Verdict will be out soon.

Most of the spas provide monthly bribe to both AVS and local stations (to the tune of 2 L per month). Those spas which do not provide bribe to either of these entities face the events like search, seal, case and so on.

News link: https://tamil.oneindia.com/news/chennai/prostitution-in-massage-center-case-and-cant-watch-the-fun-if-something-goes-wrong-police-says-poli/articlecontent-pf678269-454860.html.

P.S: Voluntarily I refrained from using any code word as the names are clearly mentioned in the news item. Do not use code words when referring to this case / news.

XxxJk18
04-14-22, 17:46
Its more of LE attack on bat frequently.

Anyone here have any idea when the Bali and Thai therapists will get back to Bat spa branches. I used to choose a Ms K Bali at Adyar but she left due to visa issues and hasn't been able to return.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 18:21
Of course they aren't forced. I am guessing a decent looking girl in BAT spa gets paid around 15-20 k a month. But she makes at least 5000 a day for extras. So her monthly income would be around 1.5 lakhs which compares to senior positions in software companies. Just LOL if they're going to portray these girls as innocent little creatures that got trapped by the evil massage parlors. And in my experience (and I've tried a lot of massage parlors), these girls don't give extras to every customer. If they did that, they'd make even more.

No girl in spa seems to be foreced, atleast the ones in willow, they know they can make extra money and seem to be doing it.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 18:22
I don't understand how LE attacks relate to the nationality of girls who work there.

Its more of LE attack on bat frqueently.

MoralMonger
04-14-22, 18:24
Textbook scam. Avoid. Any girl or SP who asks for an advance is a scam artist.

I got her connection from tinder and asking money in advance for booking. I'm not sure if it's real.

Has any one met her and also let me know how to proceed safe, any tricks to find it real would be appreciated.

FunnySexyBoy
04-15-22, 10:13
The bat spa owner is hesitant to pay money to LE, that's where the whole problem starts. The owner insists there is no issue in his spa whereas the therapists are insisting and making money.

Also the girls know what they are doing, they are minting money, they are not doing this without knowledge or someone forcing. Bat spa do not have locks and some therapist keep the door slightly open.

I don't understand how LE attacks relate to the nationality of girls who work there.

Fiend01
04-15-22, 11:50
Hey guys,

Returning to this forum after a long time. Can someone guide me or give some tips to locate imperial Spa or any other spa with extras in Nungambakkam?

Visham1983
04-15-22, 12:46
I had made the btc transfer yesterday, I also sent 5-6 mails with the txid, but my subscription hasn't been activated.

[We did not receive any email from you, send again and be sure to add your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID.]

Binmbb
04-15-22, 16:21
Hi,

Received the following pictures from the SP I tried recently. Any reviews please let me know especially about DFK, BBBJ, GFE, rimming.

XxxJk18
04-15-22, 18:57
Yeah, based on their comfort, need and time of the day they decide I guess. Some thai girls before used to be so occupied all day, guess if they gave extra for all they would faint. LOL.

Of course they aren't forced. I am guessing a decent looking girl in BAT spa gets paid around 15-20 k a month. But she makes at least 5000 a day for extras. So her monthly income would be around 1.5 lakhs which compares to senior positions in software companies. Just LOL if they're going to portray these girls as innocent little creatures that got trapped by the evil massage parlors. And in my experience (and I've tried a lot of massage parlors), these girls don't give extras to every customer. If they did that, they'd make even more.

HifiDigger
04-16-22, 03:41
Dear Senior and New Members,

I run out of my subscription and trying to renew however going through lot of issues (Tried Wazirx, CDX same issues).

Appreciate some one can guide me with an easy process please.

MoralMonger
04-16-22, 06:18
Depends on traffic I guess. Post-covid, these girls were getting 2-3 clients per day at the max. Now I am assuming traffic has increased so they would get a bit selective about who they give extras to.

Yeah, based on their comfort, need and time of the day they decide I guess. Some thai girls before used to be so occupied all day, guess if they gave extra for all they would faint. LOL.

NewbieHere123
04-16-22, 06:26
Hi Seniors / Newbies,

I have bought my subscription. I'm looking for indie girls / aunties. Could you please help me?

Thanks.

HifiDigger
04-16-22, 07:47
Dear Seniors and New Members,

I run out of my subscription and trying to renew however going through lot of issues (Tried Wazirx, CDX same issues).

Appreciate some one can guide me with an easy process please.I even tried coinbase and it is kind of restricting my account. Any help is appreciated please.

JackJerry
04-16-22, 08:44
Hello mongers,

I'm on short visit to Madurai for a conference. Any indie or Spa contacts will be appreciated. Will reciprocate contacts in Chennai. TIA.

ZOrchid
04-16-22, 09:17
Directly walked in around 7. 30 pm. Apparently*they had 6 therapists and all were busy! Had to wait 45 min. Just took a walk outside. I was particular regarding a thai, as I thought there was a higher*chance for a BBJ. Unfortunately, the thais were held up for the next 1 HR. I was given a choice between a russian and a NI. Took a NI, as I wasnt too happy with the service of the russy I had taken at iceapple. Due to wait time, I already lost a bit of the stolen time and took a 45 min package. I never remove my mask while waiting, or anytime, till I am in the privacy of the room. *.

She came to take me. Good structure, Not too slim, but not fat either. Decent- above avg face. * Liked down with dispo. Started massage, and it was namesake. As I was in a hurry, I popped the extras question within 5 min. Initially quoted 4. 5 k for B2 B. Shot it down and got it down to 3 k. Wouldn't*budge any lower. Refused BJ, even when I offered 5 k (I know, but, I was desperate for a BJ).

Down came the dispo. She was in her panties. Very good, soft, natural boobs. Good teasing but crack, ball and johny*massage. Slided the boobs all over. I prefer the girl kissing and licking all over, but she wasnt*into it. Turned over. Kissed a bit. Sucked the boobs, slapped them a bit. Released with a titty fuck. *.

One thing I hate about the spas (both places). Once you have a release, they don't*clean you up. They give you tissues and literally run into the restroom, even before you can!

Face 7, boobs 8, structure 8, attitude 5.

WIR: No. Like to explore the variety,*.

ChnMat
04-16-22, 09:38
Received couple of profiles from SP, 1 session 10 k 2 sessions 20 k.

Is it genuine rates now? Earlier pay only 10 k for 2 sessions.

Doland Trump
04-16-22, 10:05
Yeah, based on their comfort, need and time of the day they decide I guess. Some thai girls before used to be so occupied all day, guess if they gave extra for all they would faint. LOL.They don't have to give extras all day BTW. Just another a few customers will give in and they can easily make 10-15 k per day which is more than my salary also. It doesn't make sense to them to give extra all day.

Dilip778
04-16-22, 10:20
Girl 2 lovers flower in tbm. Is she into beautician business?

Girl 1.

After reaching the place took her to the room, where my initial impressions were she looked extra weight (BBW) contrast to the pic shared to me..

Nazgylg15
04-16-22, 17:05
Visited the spa few days ago. Got a NE girl whose name sounds like famous Chinese dynasty. For BBJ quoted 2500. Average face and massage. Didn't partake in extras. I was looking for SI girl but the receptionist confirmed availability and when I arrived said she is out of work. Should have walked away. SIGH.

Fruit 167
04-16-22, 17:25
I have seen most of those images in WA status of SP Head who earlier operated from KilnTop and now has dens at North Palani, Chai Nagar and in a high rise located North of Bro Nagar. Since I haven't taken any service in the past 2 years, I didn't taste any one. Most of the birds at his den will comply with BBJ and DFK, though not intense. Ending digits of this SP are 965 and 172.

If you are also talking about the same SP, you can give a try.

Hi,

Received the following pictures from the SP I tried recently. Any reviews please let me know especially about DFK, BBBJ, GFE, rimming.

XxxJk18
04-16-22, 18:45
Guys anyone has experience with London?

Visham1983
04-16-22, 23:57
Hi Seniors,

I'm a regular to ISG and activated my subscriptions recently. Can some seniors help me by giving me some SP / indies contact please? Just DM me, and we can talk, and if you are ok with it you can give me the number.

Thanks.

FireLava
04-17-22, 19:13
Was searching to bang a serial actress. Everyone quoted too high for young ones. So waited for some months and got a chance to have a session with a young serial actress for a reasonable price (in terms of actress prices in Chennai). So fixed the deal and the SP asked for advance. Though I know him well, said no to advance. So on the day went to the star hotel and my guy was there. Gave him the money and the actress came in the lift and took me to the room. So the monetary part was easy.

Next comes the fun part. For an actress she was so sweet and caring. May be because I thought all actress may show attitude. She was petite, fair. Started with little talks and then kissed a bit. For now I am avoiding DFK so light pecks. Then we both went to birthday suits. I was waiting for this moment, just a fantasy to see an actress naked. Then she gave good BJ and then tried missionary, WOT and came in doggy. She was okay to take good pounding and she was sex hunger I guess. Rested for some time. Just spoke about her serial and stuff. Then started second round. I was exhausted. She was good. Again came in doggy. She was sweet. Then she asked me if I am happy. Hell I was so happy. Finally my long-term desire to do an actress is full filled now.

WIR. Budget constraints. Also only handful boobies.

Visham1983
04-18-22, 01:24
Recently went to the spa in bro nagar, one Ms A was recommended by the owner, biggest mistake, she didn't ask if I needed oil, she started massaging, applied oil, totally horrible massage, she is chubby with big boobies, she didn't speak much, her only motive was extras, I wasn't happy with her, usually all girls give bum without asking, but she demanded to be paid, fully money motivated, I avoided extras, she told she will send another therapist half way through when I said no for extras, I was bit pissed off but didn't want to change therapist mid way so paid her for bum and continued, totally useless.

The standards have totally gone down.

Going to totally avoid.

FunnySexyBoy
04-18-22, 02:55
Good to hear that you had a good time, what was the damages?

Was searching to bang a serial actress. Everyone quoted too high for young ones. So waited for some months and got a chance to have a session with a young serial actress for a reasonable price (in terms of actress prices in Chennai). So fixed the deal and the SP asked for advance. Though I know him well, said no to advance. So on the day went to the star hotel and my guy was there. Gave him the money and the actress came in the lift and took me to the room. So the monetary part was easy.

Next comes the fun part. For an actress she was so sweet and caring. May be because I thought all actress may show attitude. She was petite, fair. Started with little talks and then kissed a bit. For now I am avoiding DFK so light pecks. Then we both went to birthday suits. I was waiting for this moment, just a fantasy to see an actress naked. Then she gave good BJ and then tried missionary, WOT and came in doggy. She was okay to take good pounding and she was sex hunger I guess. Rested for some time. Just spoke about her serial and stuff. Then started second round. I was exhausted. She was good. Again came in doggy. She was sweet. Then she asked me if I am happy. Hell I was so happy. Finally my long-term desire to do an actress is full filled now.

FunnySexyBoy
04-18-22, 02:57
Hey guys, have been more into MP scene, just want to try an Inde or via SP but preferred in a house setup or apartment, any suggestions?

I might not be able to help I'm Inde scene but can suggest MP's.

Someone2013
04-18-22, 04:23
There was a SP named Sumati operating from Vanagaram / Maduravoyal area before COVID struck and I can't reach her through the old digits. Can any kind hearted monger let me know if she is still in business and her latest digits? Please reach out privately.

BigBoy95
04-18-22, 10:16
Checked out on the Russian. Turned out to be a different one (and not good enough for the steep counter), not the one I had at Bro Nagar. Made an excuse of an urgent call and left the place.

Mdu Hedonist
04-18-22, 12:26
Any hints on the name bro? Like SIL or friend character in so-so serial?

Next comes the fun part. For an actress she was so sweet and caring. May be because I thought all actress may show attitude. She was petite, fair. Started with little talks and then kissed a bit. For now I am avoiding DFK so light pecks. Then we both went to birthday suits. I was waiting for this moment, just a fantasy to see an actress naked. Then she gave good BJ and then tried missionary, WOT and came in doggy. She was okay to take good pounding and she was sex hunger I guess. Rested for some time. Just spoke about her serial and stuff. Then started second round. I was exhausted. She was good. Again came in doggy. She was sweet. Then she asked me if I am happy. Hell I was so happy. Finally my long-term desire to do an actress is full filled now..

LazyMan
04-18-22, 12:49
Hey folks,

Been mongering alone for a while now. I'm looking for indie / MILF and SP contacts in porur and anna nagar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Opama
04-18-22, 15:48
Guys anyone has expereince with london?Book thro the escorts websites. Reliable.

DPrakash
04-18-22, 17:00
I am visiting Chennai. Looking for good company. My budget is around 20 k for couple of hours. The only criteria is decent looking and good conversation.

Can you please share any reliable SP you have?

My PM is open. I can reciprocate with curated Hyderabad contacts.

Thanks in advance.