PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Kedawibanit
07-12-22, 19:11
Mrs. V.

Hi bros,

Had a indie last week which I would like to share here. Got her contact from one old friend. Used the reference and chatted with her for few days in telegram as she is reluctant to share her digits.

Fixed her twice and cancelled due to her personal plans. Finally fixed time and place and she agreed. Since she is from the other part of the city (famous industrial area), I started early and went and picked her near her place and took her to my usual Oyo which is safe for these acts.

Initial impressions were that she is very slim like a college student around 50 kg weight. Fair as in pic. Her face looked 90% as in pic except the red pimples in her cheeks.

Started with light chit chats sitting on the bed. Then slowly moved my hands over her and asked her to come closer.

Slowly started to kiss all over her body and laid her on the bed and then moved to her face. Her eye to eye contact was too tempting to resist. Kissed her forehead and then moved to her lips. I specifically asked her not to put makeup so as to avoid eating her lipstick and powders. She is a good kisser. She responded well to my kisses.

Then slowly removed her sleeveless tops and pressed her boobs. She was wearing a normal black bra and her boobs were a handful (Any guys who prefer big b won't like her) inserted my hand inside her bra and searched for her nipples. Found it and pressed it for some time. Then removed her bra and started sucking it. Man, she was holding my head and pressing against it.

After sucking it to my hearts content, went down to explore. She was wearing a sexy tight 3/4 in bright red. Slowly removed it along with her panties. She had a clean cat down there which looked too small. Started kissing there and smelt the cat. It is clean and so did DATY for 10 minutes. Her pink vagina is a treat to eyes. Started in missionary and ended in WOT. She is light in weight and so flexible for different positions and finished the deed in 20 minutes.

Relaxed for some time in birthday suit and then asked her if we can bath together for which she happily agreed (having sex in bathroom is my fantasy which I try to do with every women I have). Washed each other, got dressed up, paid the charges and dropped her nearby.

WIR: She is too good in bed. She is ready to try different positions. You should have real stamina to ride this horse. Usually I will not repeat same birds as there are lot of options to try.

Charges: 5 k for her and 1 k for Oyo.

Happy mongering.

Kedawibanit
07-12-22, 19:33
Heyy bro,

This SP told me that she will leave to her native last Friday evening. I don't think she is still available with him.

Happy mongering.

Hi Buddy, Have DM you for this connect. Appreciate a reply.

ShelbyBlr
07-13-22, 05:36
Unable to decode hotel name. Asking because I'm coming from Bangalore for short stay. I might as well stay in same hotel as WG.Very famous hotel. Join the two words in title and google.

DavidStoner3
07-13-22, 15:13
Hey brothers!

Am in town for a few nights, Johnny would love to try some indies and Afro's if possible.

Any good leads?

Will reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad and Bombay.

Kaynangai
07-13-22, 18:54
Mrs. V.

Hi bros,

Had a indie last week which I would like to share here. Got her contact from one old friend. Used the reference and chatted with her for few days in telegram as she is reluctant to share her digits.

Fixed her twice and cancelled due to her personal plans. Finally fixed time and place and she agreed. Since she is from the other part of the city (famous industrial area), I started early and went and picked her near her place and took her to my usual Oyo which is safe for these acts.

Initial impressions were that she is very slim like a college student around 50 kg weight. Fair as in pic. Her face looked 90% as in pic except the red pimples in her cheeks.

Started with light chit chats sitting on the bed. Then slowly moved my hands over her and asked her to come closer.

Slowly started to kiss all over her body and laid her on the bed and then moved to her face. Her eye to eye contact was too tempting to resist. Kissed her forehead and then moved to her lips. I specifically asked her not to put makeup so as to avoid eating her lipstick and powders. She is a good kisser. She responded well to my kisses.

Then slowly removed her sleeveless tops and pressed her boobs. She was wearing a normal black bra and her boobs were a handful (Any guys who prefer big b won't like her) inserted my hand inside her bra and searched for her nipples. Found it and pressed it for some time. Then removed her bra and started sucking it. Man, she was holding my head and pressing against it.

After sucking it to my hearts content, went down to explore. She was wearing a sexy tight 3/4 in bright red. Slowly removed it along with her panties. She had a clean cat down there which looked too small. Started kissing there and smelt the cat. It is clean and so did DATY for 10 minutes. Her pink vagina is a treat to eyes. Started in missionary and ended in WOT. She is light in weight and so flexible for different positions and finished the deed in 20 minutes.

Relaxed for some time in birthday suit and then asked her if we can bath together for which she happily agreed (having sex in bathroom is my fantasy which I try to do with every women I have). Washed each other, got dressed up, paid the charges and dropped her nearby.

WIR: She is too good in bed. She is ready to try different positions. You should have real stamina to ride this horse. Usually I will not repeat same birds as there are lot of options to try.

Charges: 5 k for her and 1 k for Oyo.

Happy mongering.Hi bro,

Sounds very tempting. Do you mind sharing the digits?

Dekuveer
07-13-22, 20:16
Found myself in need of a massage after really getting into gymming for the last couple of weeks. Wanted a proper professional one, so made an appointment at the famous T five star hotel in OMR.

Was quoted 3. 5 k for a 60 minute Swedish massage with access to a steam room for 10 minutes, after the session. They didn't negotiate down, so agreed to the price and bit the bullet.

I don't remember the name of the bird, but it was a fairly chubby NE girl in her 30's from Manipur.

She gave a really good massage, got all the right points with the right amount of pressure. She also went for a Bum massage without any prompts from me, so that was nice. Towards the end she asked if I needed any extras. I asked what was on the cards, to which she said just the HJ and asked me to quote a rate rather than offering a menu herself. Being curious, I enquired if she would do it for 1 k to which she replied yes after a little bit of thought. I declined because I really didn't want to pay for something that I could do with my own hands. Would have maybe said yes if B2B was on the cards (she had some good tankers).

Anyway, she said fine and thanked me for not forcing her like some people apparently do!? Finished with an awesome steam bath and nice hot shower.

Damages: 3. 5 k+No Tip (she disappeared before I could come back from the shower).

WIR: Probably, if I need a professional session.

Dekuveer
07-13-22, 20:17
Found myself in need of a massage after really getting into gymming for the last couple of weeks. Wanted a proper professional one, so made an appointment at the famous T five star hotel in OMR.

Was quoted 3. 5 k for a 60 minute Swedish massage with access to a steam room for 10 minutes, after the session. They didn't negotiate down, so agreed to the price and bit the bullet.

I don't remember the name of the bird, but it was a fairly chubby NE girl in her 30's from Manipur.

She gave a really good massage, got all the right points with the right amount of pressure. She also went for a Bum massage without any prompts from me, so that was nice. Towards the end she asked if I needed any extras. I asked what was on the cards, to which she said just the HJ and asked me to quote a rate rather than offering a menu herself. Being curious, I enquired if she would do it for 1 k to which she replied yes after a little bit of thought. I declined because I really didn't want to pay for something that I could do with my own hands. Would have maybe said yes if B2B was on the cards (she had some good tankers).

Anyway, she said fine and thanked me for not forcing her like some people apparently do!? Finished with an awesome steam bath and nice hot shower.

Damages: 3. 5 k+No Tip (she disappeared before I could come back from the shower).

WIR: Probably, if I need a professional session.

NiceGuy2909
07-14-22, 05:23
Any kind hearted souls here with references / links to SPs / Indes in Bangalore? In Bangalore for a short stay. Would be of great help if you can direct me to anything helpful.

My DM is open.

Thanking you all in advance _.Hi bro.

I have a contact in Bangalore.

DavidStoner3
07-14-22, 11:32
Does any kind soul mind sharing this Sav + Era SP contact? Please.

Was back to Chennai after a long hiatus and tried the TG SP (119 ending). Had taken his services long time back. Both FRs are 1 month old.

FR #1 - Varanam 1000 reddy actress real first name + Khan. Pic can be seen from telegram group or asking the SP by decoding the name.

Pinged the guy and asked him to suggest the best profile he had. Sent this one and said he had a safe place in Egmore. He quoted 13 k initially. The girl was good but felt the price was too much for 1 shot. Asked for 8 k max for 1 shot. He finally budged to 9 k after lots of nakhras and promising to be regular (LOL).

The hotel was a upscale hotel in Egmore (sa ve raw). I had stayed there many times before for business trips but never knew this was happening there at this scale. The girl was already checked in there. Was able to enter the room smoothly.

The girl was a muslim chick. Very short. Decent boobs. Great ass. Very fair. 90% same as pic. Conversed for 15 minutes. Apparently she flew from Mumbai last week and in under contract for 10 days. She gets 7 k per shot and the rest goes towards SP (multiple chains). She even defended the SPs by saying they pay for transport food etc. So they charge the extra.

Coming to the FR, it felt like the girl was inexperienced. Had to get her in the mood by lots of kissing. She was not Ok with DFK initlaly, but went with the flow. She said only CBJ. I was OK with it. Decent act. Until this moment, it was just an average experience. But then, moved to banging her for the next 30 minutes. She could take the ramming. After 10 minutes of doggy, she started screaming. It was a real turn on to ram a fair short chick with bubble butts from behind. Took her in multiple positions but for some reason was not able to release. Asked her to blow me again. She said she does not blow with same condom after sex. LOL. Again rammed in doggy and finally released. She moaned a lot. Looked real. It was a good experience overall.

Boobs - 6/10.

Ass - 9/10.

Body - 8/10.

Pussy - 9/10 - Tight.

GFE - 7/10 - Some nakhras but managable.

Asked for 1 more shot. Quoted another 7 k. Respectfully said no and exited.

FR #2 - Tamil MILF - 3 movie heroine. Kamal daughter.

SP pinged himself to try this MILF. Quoted 9 k. Said great service bla bla. Took the bait. Same hotel.

Reached the room and the girl welcomes with a sexy leapord print dress. Ample cleavage. Mid 40's.

Was very eager to please. Was open to BBJ but I opted for CBJ. Banged her in WOT. She got damn horny. Made me cum in the same position. Was again a decent experience.

Boobs - 8/10.

Body - 6/10 - old MILF.

The SP has a great collection of girls. Most are with some other SP and he is an aggregator. Some girls are really good looking but you can't expect GFE. They are here for a contract and will be with 10 guys per day. If you can have a good rapport with the SP he will point you to the good ones. Cheers!

DavidStoner3
07-14-22, 11:43
Any NE or Afro indies that you guys know?

Would love to try some!

KalaBairava
07-14-22, 15:53
Based on the FRs here, decided to hit the Spa in Bro Nagar. Called up and fixed up an appointment for 12 noon, as the therapists would be fresh. Paid 2500 at the counter for 1 HR. Asked for and got a Thai therapist (I have a thing for Thais).

The girl who came in was Miss P (sounds similar to water in Hindi). Short, and a bit old, but had a great figure. I wished her in Thai. I regularly used to visit Thailand atleast twice a year, so I can manage basic words in Thai. She was pleasently surprised, asked me how I knew Thai and we recollected places we have both been to in Bangkok etc. Good way to melt the ice.

She started the massage and it was really good. She looked small, her hands were soft, but very firm. She was also throwing in a lot of hints. She was massaging my chest from the front, my face was sandwiched between her boobs (she was clothed of course). She asked me if I like the massage, I replied I liked her boob massage better than the one with hand and she giggled. Anyway we were chatting about my experiences in Go Go bars in Bangkok so she knew what I was there for.

30 minutes into the massage and I bring in the topic of extras. Now the hassle starts. She ask me what I want and I reply whatever she can give. She refuses FS but says she can do everything else. Full nude B2B, BBBJ, 69, and CIM. But she needs 8 K for the same. I counter with 3 K and gradually took it to 4. After a lot of back and forth, she says she can do full nude B2B and HJ for 4 K, but for 5 K (and that is her last offer), she will give me a memorable service. It was a bit high, but I relented, reading previous FRs about 4-4. 5 K tips but this also had CIM, hence I felt the slight premium.

Man, I think it was a good decision to leave it to her. She made me strip her, gyrating her ass on my tool and me licking the back of her neck. She has a very good body and firm tits, and smelled great. We DFKed for a long time, with tongues going deep inside each other's mouth. She lies me down on the bed and came over me for an amazing B2 B. Not the random rubbing of bodies that Indian therapists do, but a proper B2B the way it should be done. She kept on feeding me her nipples herself and it was amazing to suck on. I started kissing her and went down and smelled her V for any foul smell. No, it was smelling nice and fresh. I was about to DATY, she stopped me, came on top of me and we did an amazing 69. She was dripping wet and mourning softly (not fake, I think).

Her BBBJ was awesome as she was tea bagging, licking and taking it deep, alternatively. She also dry humped me for a while in the WOT position and it was great feeling her warm pussy (without insertion of course) in my groin area while I was squeezing her boobs. Girl took it like well and never stopped or complained. After 20 minutes of all this, I came heavily in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Continued sucking for a full minute after I came so that every drop was extracted from my tool. Did not swallow it though, just spit it out in the toilet.

She also helped me with my bath and overall attitude was amazing. While on my way out she offered me Green Tea with honey and while we were having it, I told her how it is very costly. I spent 7.5 K total and I said for that amount I get 2 shots with a decent girl, even in India.

She smiled and asked me to take a 90 minute session next time and she will give me 2 shots with 'more service included, she did not explicitly say what, but I assume she was hinting at FS. She did not quote a price for that, but I suppose she will be open to doing it for like 7 K, at which point it might get more VFM.

Also have to say that the Spa was very good. The room I got was bigger than the room in the 5 star hotel I was staying. Also very neat, great bathroom with all proper toiletries. Latches for doors and that is very relieving. They also offered me a package of 15 K for 9 hours, my sense is they might give upto 10 for 15 K if negotiated.

Ratings of the girl.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 9/10.

Service: 9/10 (-1 for no FS this time).

Attitude: 9/10 (-1 for the hard negotiation).

Massage: 8/10.

Spa overall: 8/10.

WIR: Yes, but I need to find a way to reduce the prices. Taking a package helps especially since it can work in all their branches. But if I can convince the girl to give 2 shots at like 6 K it would be a good deal.

P.S. :

1. A disclaimer. Two reasons why I got a good service was partly because I connected well with her knowing Thailand well, and the fact that I took her in the morning when she was fresh. She indeed told me to come in the morning itself next time over too. I am a bit skeptical to write very good FRs as people then expect the same service which sometimes they may not get and then start calling you out. It is my first FR in Chennai as I usually monger in other cities. Outside of the cost I thoroughly enjoyed the session.

2. Please don't increase rates and try to get her below even what I paid. I plan to take her in my future visits too hence the request.Could you please share some hints of this place? Searched in google but couldn't find.

HardyOyo
07-15-22, 05:27
Hi bro.

I have a contact in Bangalore.Care to share the digits. Can reciprocate. Thanks.

AKBoy
07-15-22, 08:15
Hello brothers,

Kindly share Trichy contacts if you have any.

Cheers,

AK.

Fredick100
07-15-22, 14:20
Had this college girl from kk nagar sp. She was new and very innocent. But the good thing is she was ready to please as per request. Nicely sucked those tender boobs. Nice feel to have such nave chicks.

Did bbj for few minutes. Enjoyed her tender body and tight pussy. Fucked her nicely and finished in doggy. All for 3 k. We can not score all the time with young girls. But some are super friendly. Mostly tamil girls.Good find and budget friendly.

With Regards.

FD.

Rayz88
07-15-22, 16:37
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Chennai in August and looking for girl to enjoy. I'm new and have tried searching on Locanto and couldn't find any reliable ones.

Can any one of you buddies help me by sharing me some genuine contacts? I will be staying in a hotel in T Nagar and will prefer they come to my room.

Thank you for your help guys.

BornToFight96
07-15-22, 19:46
Hi guys,

I bought subscriptions today noon. , but still not able to send private messages. I think my account still on process to get activated. , does any one know how many days it will take to finish the process?

CoolKrish
07-16-22, 01:45
Went to A2b MP after a long gap. As usual 2 k on table, took si, avg fig (mostly avg staffs only) As usual I never got disappointment with co- operation in a2 b MP, that's why still they have regular visitors. Got a very good enjoyable FN B2B session (usual 2 k) better than massage and came out happily. My suggestion for all newbies is be kind and friendly to therapists your will get the best from them.

DesperateMon
07-16-22, 04:15
No one can help you brother. Because you don't have PM and you have to venture on your own. From T nagar you have many things around. Use justdial. He helps you lot better. Go to marina beach and try finding. Else go near koyambedu private bus station. Chennai has lot more but don't rely on the forum. I have helped many and got some bad experience.

Hi guys,

I'm coming to Chennai in August and looking for girl to enjoy. I'm new and have tried searching on Locanto and couldn't find any reliable ones.

Can any one of you buddies help me by sharing me some genuine contacts? I will be staying in a hotel in T Nagar and will prefer they come to my room.

Thank you for your help guys.

NiceGuy2909
07-16-22, 07:29
Care to share the digits. Can reciprocate. Thanks.Please inbox me bro I will share you the digit. [Deleted by Admin]. His first name starts with S*and are*h and other name for night in tamil. Please reach me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Bullet Raja
07-16-22, 07:46
Had this college girl from kk nagar SP. She was new and very innocent. But the good thing is she was ready to please as per request. Nicely sucked those tender boobs. Nice feel to have such nave chicks.

Did bbj for few minutes. Enjoyed her tender body and tight pussy. Fucked her nicely and finished in doggy. All for 3 k. We can not score all the time with young girls. But some are super friendly. Mostly tamil girls.I don't have subscription. Can you please give some hint if this SP is in Locanto. Thank you.

RashidZ
07-16-22, 08:44
Could you please share some hints of this place? Searched in google but couldn't find.Convert Bro (elder) to Tamil then you get the name of the place. Search for Oz Spa in that place you get the Spa.

Saba6791
07-16-22, 10:17
Normally I am very lazy to write FR's. But I just want to contribute something to our forum. So that, it may help someone. Joined in some Telegram channels few days back. Got the attached photos which are available in Velachery area. Contacted the SP through TG & he replied. Quoted 6 k for 1 shot which was high. Tried negotiating but he didn't budge. Said ok & he shared his number in TG & asked to come near Ch Silks. Went there & contacted him. He asked to wait & told that someone will call me. Got a call from a number & he shared a location which was 2 kms away from there. Took one auto & reached the apartment. Called him again & some other guy guided to the flat.

There was 2 birds & took the one who covers her head. Handed over the cash & went to the room. There was no COT & bed was placed on the floor. She came told that she is having cond. She was in her early Thirties. Sat near to me & started to kiss my ears & cheeks. Started to explore her body & we both went to our birthday suits. Asked her to wait & gave her a big chocolate with 1 k as tip. She got happy & gave a good hug with LFK. Tasted her small nipple for some time & fingered her. She became wet & urged to insert. But I asked her to Blow.

She placed two cond on my Jhonny & started to blow for 10 minutes. She told that she experienced a tore cond earlier which leads to miscarriage & she wants to be safe. She did slow & steady. After 10 minutes pushed to the bed & entered in Miss. Pussy was good enough. After 10 minutes of pounding changed to doggy. She has long hair & I hold that for riding. She moans & got some more wet in her pussy. Again changed the position & back to Miss. Double cond helps to prolong the deed. After 15 minutes of charging released the liquid. Both cuddled for 10 minutes & she started to kiss my nipple.

My Jhonny again stood & she removed one cond & started to blow. After 10 minutes released once again. Took bath & happily came out.

She told her name as Manju & she seems as a Muslim.

Total Damage: 6 k+1 k+0. 2 k for care taker.

Know that what I gave was high but I got the real SP contact. After the deed I sent a msg & he asked to save his number. He asked me to call him straight to avoid the middle man. He told that he is charging from 4 k according to the quality of the birds.

DesperateMon
07-16-22, 11:14
Whether photos are real or Photoshop one. Too good to believe such a beauty in Chennai. Chennai uniqueness lies in the curvy dusky girls. Which we call savla in Hindi. South gals have great skin texture that none of the northies have. Hope you enjoyed to the core.

Normally I am very lazy to write FR's. But I just want to contribute something to our forum. So that, it may help someone. Joined in some Telegram channels few days back. Got the attached photos which are available in Velachery area. Contacted the SP through TG & he replied. Quoted 6 k for 1 shot which was high. Tried negotiating but he didn't budge. Said ok & he shared his number in TG & asked to come near Ch Silks. Went there & contacted him. He asked to wait & told that someone will call me. Got a call from a number & he shared a location which was 2 kms away from there. Took one auto & reached the apartment. Called him again & some other guy guided to the flat.

There was 2 birds & took the one who covers her head. Handed over the cash & went to the room. There was no COT & bed was placed on the floor. She came told that she is having cond. She was in her early Thirties. Sat near to me & started to kiss my ears & cheeks. Started to explore her body & we both went to our birthday suits. Asked her to wait & gave her a big chocolate with 1 k as tip. She got happy & gave a good hug with LFK. Tasted her small nipple for some time & fingered her. She became wet & urged to insert. But I asked her to Blow.

She placed two cond on my Jhonny & started to blow for 10 minutes. She told that she experienced a tore cond earlier which leads to miscarriage & she wants to be safe. She did slow & steady. After 10 minutes pushed to the bed & entered in Miss. Pussy was good enough. After 10 minutes of pounding changed to doggy. She has long hair & I hold that for riding. She moans & got some more wet in her pussy. Again changed the position & back to Miss. Double cond helps to prolong the deed. After 15 minutes of charging released the liquid. Both cuddled for 10 minutes & she started to kiss my nipple.

My Jhonny again stood & she removed one cond & started to blow. After 10 minutes released once again. Took bath & happily came out.

Total Damage: 6 k+1 k+0.2 k for care taker.

Know that what I gave was high but I got the real SP contact. After the deed I sent a msg & he asked to save his number. He asked me to call him straight to avoid the middle man. He told that he is charging from 4 k according to the quality of the birds.

StrongAtal
07-16-22, 14:09

Total Damage: 6 k+1 k+0.2 k for care taker.

Know that what I gave was high but I got the real SP contact. After the deed I sent a msg & he asked to save his number. He asked me to call him straight to avoid the middle man. He told that he is charging from 4 k according to the quality of the birds.Using double condom is in fact a bad idea. Chances of rupture are more when rubber frictions against rubber.

Eanf2003
07-17-22, 04:55
Took her for 3 hours. 15 k total damage for 2 shots. Very bubbly cooperative, talkative to make you so comfortable, amazing tits, awesome ass to eat. She was a package of sexual desire.

Her BJ is just awesome. 69 was too much awesome. Very cooperative, friendly attitude. Paid 2 k extra for room near cmbt. A must try if you have been waiting for a good service without restrictions. Worth every penny. I think I can negotiate the cost for you if needed. Can bring down to 12 k mostly.

Let me know happy to share to the ones who are serios and have cash to bang young chicks. My PM is open.

HardyOyo
07-17-22, 06:43
Had this college girl from kk nagar sp. She was new and very innocent. But the good thing is she was ready to please as per request. Nicely sucked those tender boobs. Nice feel to have such nave chicks.

Did bbj for few minutes. Enjoyed her tender body and tight pussy. Fucked her nicely and finished in doggy. All for 3 k. We can not score all the time with young girls. But some are super friendly. Mostly tamil girls.Can you share the digits. Thanks.

Ajay2984
07-17-22, 15:44

Did bbj for few minutes. Enjoyed her tender body and tight pussy. Fucked her nicely and finished in doggy. All for 3 k. We can not score all the time with young girls. But some are super friendly. Mostly tamil girls.Good find. She has a super body. And it's always great to fuck such hot young chicks with tight body and V.

XxxJk18
07-17-22, 18:33
Great to read the FR, cn you connect with her or share her pic to decide bro. 15 k looks worth for the service. If she looks great, double the fun.

Took her for 3 hours. 15 k total damage for 2 shots. Very bubbly cooperative, talkative to make you so comfortable, amazing tits, awesome ass to eat. She was a package of sexual desire.

Her BJ is just awesome. 69 was too much awesome. Very cooperative, friendly attitude. Paid 2 k extra for room near cmbt. A must try if you have been waiting for a good service without restrictions. Worth every penny. I think I can negotiate the cost for you if needed. Can bring down to 12 k mostly.

Let me know happy to share to the ones who are serios and have cash to bang young chicks. My PM is open.

Eanf2003
07-18-22, 04:23
All of you. Save your chats in excel and please clear your inbox and also sent items. Many of you are not been able to receive msgs due to this inbox full issue.

Wannabe1
07-18-22, 10:59
Went to A2b MP after a long gap. As usual 2 k on table, took si, avg fig (mostly avg staffs only) As usual I never got disappointment with co- operation in a2 b MP, that's why still they have regular visitors. Got a very good enjoyable FN B2B session (usual 2 k) better than massage and came out happily. My suggestion for all newbies is be kind and friendly to therapists your will get the best from them.I was a regular here, I went to both their branches last week on ECR, one behind a2 b and one a little further at ak* but both were shut. Have they shifted? Could you please guide on location now.

Erdheena
07-18-22, 11:34
Name of the girl is Rum ya.

Hi,

Can you give some pointers as to the therapist. Is it the name of VJS character in famous movie opposite Madhavan? Looks? Massage?

BackToChennai
07-19-22, 04:17
Any kind souls please PM me the digits of reliable indie with a incall option around adyar area. Looking for a no hassle experience. My PM is open.

Kedawibanit
07-19-22, 16:23
Hello friends,

Thanks for all the messages you sent for my last FR appreciating and asking for digits. My inbox was full and I had to spend my weekend clearing it. Responded to everyone but shared the digits only with few trusted seniors. Can't risk sharing to newbies and losing the indie again. But this FR is about a SP bird. So, I can share his digits if anyone needs.

Got message from temple'karanai' SP that a new young village girl has arrived. He shared few pics which was too tempting to resist. So, fixed the time and went to the spot told by SP and he guided me. The girl is slim and from a village in our state. New to this. She looks 80% as in pic. Dusky. Chatted for few minutes (she is naive and innocent) and slowly started the deed. She was a bit shy initially. Started with light kisses while sitting on bed. Slowly laid her on bed and started kissing all over her body. She closed her eyes. Then moved up and tried DFK. Initially she resisted but then responded. Removed her tops and grabbed the boobs over her bra. It is small and a handful. Pressed and sucked it for sometime and then removed her chudi pant. Her pussy had light hairs but looked clean. Kissed there for some time and inserted my finger. It was dry. Hence wetted my fingers and slowly inserted it. It was uncomfortable for her initially but then she was okay with it. I slowly increased the pace and fingered her for few minutes. I was getting mood seeing her face and the expressions. Hence put the condom and did in usual missionary and finished the deed. Pressed her boobs and kissed her throughout.

I usually won't try SP birds as you know the reason. But since this girl is cute and young, I listened to my Johnny this time and ventured. Luckily not disappointed.

The last indie I tried, Mrs. V also had small boobs and this girl also has small boobs. Even smaller than Mrs. V.

Charges - 1 hour 1 shot - 4 k including ac room.

Face: 8/10. Cute. As per my taste.

Boobs: 4/10. Soo small.

Pussy: 7/10. Clean.

Attitude: 8/10. Shy but cooperative.

I would suggest instead of going to MILF with saggy belly and loose cat, She can be used for a quick fuck.

Happy Mongering.

CoolKrish
07-20-22, 01:36
I was a regular here, I went to both their branches last week on ECR, one behind a2 b and one a little further at ak* but both were shut. Have they shifted? Could you please guide on location now.Yes A2 b MP shifted to small blueshore opp to courier office and another to omr Sholing, behind famous software company.

Wannabe1
07-20-22, 08:03
Yes A2 b MP shifted to small blueshore opp to courier office and another to omr Sholing, behind famous software company.Understood! Super thanks!

Kedawibanit
07-20-22, 17:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Deceptive
07-20-22, 18:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Eanf2003
07-21-22, 04:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SenFun
07-21-22, 06:40
I would say, please expose such people in the forum, else they would continue to do the same with others as well. Atleast other genuine forum members will keep away from them.Bro,

Please expose their names else they will continue to do the same with others.

VelvetHard
07-21-22, 07:58
I agree, if you don't tell the names of these two duffers, then your efforts to write about this is not going to stop anything. As it is there are many new and old mama's doing their bit here to "help" mongers, LOL.

Hey Bros,

It won't take a minute to disclose their names here. But, this is an awareness post for fellow mongers so they will think twice before exchanging contacts and references.

Be cautious. Think before you act.

Happy Mongering.

NewbieHere123
07-21-22, 09:00
Hey Bros,

Hope you all are fine and happy.

As many think, Chennai is not dry and has lot of options in all categories. All you need is proper reference and money to get proper chick.

This post is to share 2 bad incidents which happened to me that made me think twice before sharing digits to newbies and to random strangers (some seniors as well).

Incident 1: For the people following my FRs regularly, they might be aware that I got PM access last month and how I shared my new found indie Kundrathur Sathya digits to many and the story of how I lost her.

Now, I have found out the culprit who had spoken bad about me to the indie and disconnected me from her. I can expose him to everyone now. But I don't want to do that. Just want to let him know that I have many friends here who help me in such critical situations. Thanks to all those who helped me in this.

Incident 2: Mrs. V. many have messaged me for this girl's digits. But I have shared it with a select few. This particular guy from v*cherry spoke nice to me and got the V digits assuring that he will get her service the next day.

I told about him to the indie as well. Next day he spoke to the indie and asked for a meet. Usually, she won't agree for casual meet. But since he is referred by me, she agreed and met him. This guy went in car to meet her. Once inside the car, he tried to hug her and tried to take the situation for granted saying that he will take her service the following weekend. But next day again, he called her and told that he will come in a bike and that he want her to accompany him to spend the evening together.Hi bro,

Writing a big paragraph is not an awareness. You can reveal their ISG ids so that people can avoid Referrals to them.

Without revealing their identity, this FR looks like man made story. All newbies / seniors will think like, you are grabbing attention here by posting some newly created stories.

Thanks.

SantoshNc
07-21-22, 10:31
Whats the location, says its closed here.

Binmbb
07-21-22, 10:31
This is exactly why people are reluctant about sharing contacts in forum. Expose the members

Hey Bros,

As many think, Chennai is not dry and has lot of options in all categories. All you need is proper reference and money to get proper chick.

This post is to share 2 bad incidents which happened to me that made me think twice before sharing digits to newbies and to random strangers (some seniors as well).

Incident 1: For the people following my FRs regularly, they might be aware that I got PM access last month and how I shared my new found indie Kundrathur Sathya digits to many and the story of how I lost her.

Now, I have found out the culprit who had spoken bad about me to the indie and disconnected me from her. I can expose him to everyone now. But I don't want to do that. Just want to let him know that I have many friends here who help me in such critical situations. Thanks to all those who helped me in this.

Incident 2: Mrs. V. many have messaged me for this girl's digits. But I have shared it with a select few. This particular guy from v*cherry spoke nice to me and got the V digits assuring that he will get her service the next day.

I told about him to the indie as well. Next day he spoke to the indie and asked for a meet. Usually, she won't agree for casual meet. But since he is referred by me, she agreed and met him. This guy went in car to meet her. Once inside the car, he tried to hug her and tried to take the situation for granted saying that he will take her service the following weekend. But next day again, he called her and told that he will come in a bike and that he want her to accompany him to spend the evening together.

Seriously guys, is this how people behave with someone who do this shady work to overcome their poverty? Feeling ashamed to hear this story from the girl. When I confronted the guy about this, he is casual about it and tried to blame the girl for this and finally said that he is not going to have that girl.

Now you guys tell me how can I trust anyone and share my contacts?

Incident 1 is done by a newbie and incident 2 is done by a well experienced senior in this forum who travelled across the world and is in good position but with wicked and crooked mind.

It won't take a minute to disclose their names here. But, this is an awareness post for fellow mongers so they will think twice before exchanging contacts and references.

Happy Mongering..

SexPriyan
07-21-22, 11:40
Hey Bros,

Incident 2: Mrs. V. many have messaged me for this girl's digits. But I have shared it with a select few. This particular guy from v*cherry spoke nice to me and got the V digits assuring that he will get her service the next day.Hi Bro.

I understand how you feel.

There is one proverb.

One digs the well, many comes for water.

It is every individual's responsibility to keep the water safe.

I mean let us value the person who shares the digits and keep the girls safe.

Bro, if you feel like tampering the identity you may go ahead and reveal for the benefit of others.

SantoshNc
07-21-22, 12:00
Just a thought bro, in Chennai, I tried it a few times, but B2B is a waste. They only remove the top and its a mechanical rubbing of tits for 1-2 minutes with a handjob. I have never had a girl remove her lowers. Simpler to take HJ + TL, cheaper and you don't get disappointed.

SexPriyan
07-21-22, 13:36
Name of the girl is Rum ya.Thanks for pointers. How much was damage bro.

Rayz88
07-21-22, 15:16
Thanks bro for your advise. I will be in Chennai for 2 days only before I fly off back to my country. I will try finding at the places you have provided. I'm not sure how to activate my PM at the moment.

No one can help you brother. Because you don't have PM and you have to venture on your own. From T nagar you have many things around. Use justdial. He helps you lot better. Go to marina beach and try finding. Else go near koyambedu private bus station. Chennai has lot more but don't rely on the forum. I have helped many and got some bad experience.

FunnySexyBoy
07-21-22, 15:29
Bro, when I asked you never hesitated and shared and when I went that side I thought I will take services.

This situation will make seniors not share.

Hey Bros,

I told about him to the indie as well. Next day he spoke to the indie and asked for a meet. Usually, she won't agree for casual meet. But since he is referred by me, she agreed and met him. This guy went in car to meet her. Once inside the car, he tried to hug her and tried to take the situation for granted saying that he will take her service the following weekend. But next day again, he called her and told that he will come in a bike and that he want her to accompany him to spend the evening together.

Seriously guys, is this how people behave with someone who do this shady work to overcome their poverty? Feeling ashamed to hear this story from the girl. When I confronted the guy about this, he is casual about it and tried to blame the girl for this and finally said that he is not going to have that girl.

Incident 1 is done by a newbie and incident 2 is done by a well experienced senior in this forum who travelled across the world and is in good position but with wicked and crooked mind.

Happy Mongering..

BornToFight96
07-21-22, 17:52
Guys,
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Erdheena
07-21-22, 18:56
Bro,

Only a real monger know the value of indie and how to protect such a precious contact. Taken for granted attitude is worst.

Cheers,

Erdheena.

Hey Bros,

Happy Mongering.

Erdheena
07-21-22, 18:58
Bro,

Did you verify the age of the girl.

Cheers,

Erdheena.

Hello friends,

Thanks for all the messages you sent for my last FR appreciating and asking for digits. My inbox was full and I had to spend my weekend clearing it. Responded to everyone but shared the digits only with few trusted seniors. Can't risk sharing to newbies and losing the indie again. But this FR is about a SP bird. So, I can share his digits if anyone needs.

Got message from temple'karanai' SP that a new young village girl has arrived. He shared few pics which was too tempting to resist. So, fixed the time and went to the spot told by SP and he guided me. The girl is slim and from a village in our state. New to this. She looks 80% as in pic. Dusky. Chatted for few minutes (she is naive and innocent) and slowly started the deed. She was a bit shy initially. Started with light kisses while sitting on bed. Slowly laid her on bed and started kissing all over her body. She closed her eyes. Then moved up and tried DFK. Initially she resisted but then responded. Removed her tops and grabbed the boobs over her bra. It is small and a handful. Pressed and sucked it for sometime and then removed her chudi pant. Her pussy had light hairs but looked clean. Kissed there for some time and inserted my finger. It was dry. Hence wetted my fingers and slowly inserted it. It was uncomfortable for her initially but then she was okay with it. I slowly increased the pace and fingered her for few minutes. I was getting mood seeing her face and the expressions. Hence put the condom and did in usual missionary and finished the deed. Pressed her boobs and kissed her throughout.

I usually won't try SP birds as you know the reason. But since this girl is cute and young, I listened to my Johnny this time and ventured. Luckily not disappointed.

The last indie I tried, Mrs. V also had small boobs and this girl also has small boobs. Even smaller than Mrs. V.

Charges - 1 hour 1 shot - 4 k including ac room.

Face: 8/10. Cute. As per my taste.

Boobs: 4/10. Soo small.

Pussy: 7/10. Clean.

Attitude: 8/10. Shy but cooperative.

I would suggest instead of going to MILF with saggy belly and loose cat, She can be used for a quick fuck.

Happy Mongering.

SeekMassage24
07-21-22, 22:04
I think you should name them here so others are cautious to share contacts with them.

I now fully understand you when I, as a person living abroad, asked you for help and you were reluctant.

Hope this doesn't happen in future and we can get back to helping each other, restoring the true purpose of the forum.

Hey Bros,

Happy Mongering.

Lamboos
07-22-22, 04:09
Hey Bros,

Happy Mongering.If they have conned you, you should name them bro. Not to shame anyone but just so that others don't get duped in the future. And trying to freeload a wg is just pathetic. These people sell their bodies for a living and trying to rip them off is just plain pathetic. So if you have proof that these guys have pulled this kind of shit, you should expose them.

LazyGuy20
07-22-22, 20:21
Hey all,

I'm new here. So I'm not entirely sure how this works. Would like some help in finding someone through tg or locan. Any help or tips would really be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Eanf2003
07-23-22, 06:40

Let me know happy to share to the ones who are serios and have cash to bang young chicks. My PM is open.Inbox is open. Only genuine ones will be referred. Won't refer more than 2-3 only post a decent conversation to know about you.

Sid09
07-23-22, 06:47
Hello brothers,

I'm a silent reader of this forum with no actual experience. I've been trying to get a contact of actresses or premium models or any high class indies, but of no avail. Could any kind soul help me with this in Chennai? I gave up on SA, since all I could find were professional escorts and asking too much. If you can help me with any genuine SA profile, that'the be great too.

Thanks.

Fredick100
07-23-22, 11:07
Hey Bros,

Happy Mongering.Shame on both the person, Girls do it for thr living its not good to capitalize on thr basic stuffs you pay money and do whatever is on the cards, rather behaving like this is not correct expose the names out so that its not repeated, else everybody will be cautious henceforth to share the details and we might lose some gems.

With Regards.

FD.

Kedawibanit
07-23-22, 12:55
[Deleted by Admin]

XxxJk18
07-23-22, 17:05
Any known actress. Serail or movie starts over lakhs.

Hello brothers,

I'm a silent reader of this forum with no actual experience. I've been trying to get a contact of actresses or premium models or any high class indies, but of no avail. Could any kind soul help me with this in Chennai? I gave up on SA, since all I could find were professional escorts and asking too much. If you can help me with any genuine SA profile, that'the be great too.

Thanks.

Fredick100
07-23-22, 18:09
Hello brothers,

Thanks.Do ping me I can help you out.

With Regards.

FD.

SinglePaiyan
07-23-22, 18:42
Hi brother.

I was trying to reach out but your inbox was full. Kindly clear them.

Cheers!

Do ping me I can help you out.

With Regards.

FD.

Xintelx
07-24-22, 15:13
Hi Bros,

I live in middle east and on a visit to Chennai now. I will stay few days in Chennai and appreciate if any can share or give some clues on MP or trustable SPs around tambaram area. I have had a bad experience with one of the SPs and the damage was heavy. Don't want to repeat.

HaquenJagher
07-24-22, 16:33
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Eanf2003
07-25-22, 10:29
Any known actress. Serail or movie starts over lakhs..Clean your inbox bro. So I can help you with this. Let me knw.

JackJerry
07-25-22, 10:46
Hello folks!

Visiting Madurai for official work. Would appreciate any lead or contact in the city. Since my PM don't activated, lead some points here. TIA.

WaterBoy747
07-25-22, 11:46
Just a thought bro, in Chennai, I tried it a few times, but B2B is a waste. They only remove the top and its a mechanical rubbing of tits for 1-2 minutes with a handjob. I have never had a girl remove her lowers. Simpler to take HJ + TL, cheaper and you don't get disappointed.No doubt. Agree with you. B2B is just a cheap ass way of tricking people into paying money. I figured it out after several visits. The girl wouldn't even start removing her dress till it's almost time to end the session. I'd rather pay for a nice BBJ instead.

OrionSpur
07-25-22, 17:23

With Regards.

FD.Ping me for SA contacts, I can help you out.

Regards,

OS.

Mdu Hedonist
07-26-22, 03:21
Hello folks!

Visiting Madurai for official work. Would appreciate any lead or contact in the city. Since my PM don't activated, lead some points here. TIA.I have SP contact and MPs which have sure shot extras and but both our PMs are not activated, members please help us to communicate.

DesperateMon
07-26-22, 03:41
Madurai is conservative but you can get good service if found any. Starting from street hookers to spa gals. Always try locals. Near periar bus station you can see hookers roaming around. Place between bus stand and railway junction. Use Justdial and Locanto. You may unearth some best ones.

Hello folks!

Visiting Madurai for official work. Would appreciate any lead or contact in the city. Since my PM don't activated, lead some points here. TIA.

Xintelx
07-27-22, 01:56
I have SP contact and MPs which have sure shot extras and but both our PMs are not activated, members please help us to communicate.Throw some clues for the name, location and ending digits. I think this is what is possible without PM.

JohnHere
07-27-22, 05:26
Got pic from SP and as the girl really caught my eyes. She was brown and looked appealing for a fuck. So asked sp to arrange her and reached there place.

Girl was married and has a kid. But her structure was good. Enjoyed her as company was good which has become rare these days. FR has dried up in Chennai so thought of sharing this one.

Rate 3 k.

Over all too good exp.Hi bro,

I think you had posted a FR couple of weeks back about an MILF in KK Nagar. You had also mentioned she was doing some supporting roles in serials and you got her contact via an SP. Can you please share (give clues to get the SP contact) the SP contact? I don't have a PM facility. If possible, please give some clues about the SP in KK nagar. I am around that area and a newbie.

FunPa
07-28-22, 03:57
Hello folks!

Visiting Madurai for official work. Would appreciate any lead or contact in the city. Since my PM don't activated, lead some points here. TIA.Without PM you will not get leads. First activate PM.

Eanf2003
07-29-22, 08:09
Rates for Porur Priya has gone up not sure why. Also topu cost of room and cab is to be provided. Damnn can't I just bang a model in this rate? LOL. Or folks like kavya anu Maria etc are good deal? Your thoughts?

NewbieHere123
07-29-22, 08:15
Hi Seniors / Newbies,

Here young newbie, looking for petite type girls below 25. If you have, could you please refer me!

Happy to reciprocate with contacts that I have!

Thanks.

IAmMukesh
07-29-22, 12:05
Hi Bros,

I live in middle east and on a visit to Chennai now. I will stay few days in Chennai and appreciate if any can share or give some clues on MP or trustable SPs around tambaram area. I have had a bad experience with one of the SPs and the damage was heavy. Don't want to repeat.Guaranteed full service in the name of MP near camp road. I don't have pm facility. Hence can't help you guys.

Xintelx
07-29-22, 19:28
Guaranteed full service in the name of MP near camp road. I don't have pm facility. Hence can't help you guys.Please share some more details of your experience with the MP and also share clues of the MP location or MP name.

-available girls profiles.

-counter fee.

-damages for extras.

-clue for the name of the girl you met.

-experience with the girl.

RajeshNanda123
07-30-22, 04:57

With Regards.

FD.Bro, I m a software professional and good looking too.

Looking for hifi cooperative girl contact.

I assure you big treat if it is successful.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Kedawibanit
07-31-22, 04:54
Bro,

First you have to subscribe and activate your PM. Only then you can get clues or digits or anything. Without activating it, nobody can help.

As of now, there are some indie and sp options available in workchery and temple'karanai'. Try your luck.

Happy Mongering.

Hi Bros,

I live in middle east and on a visit to Chennai now. I will stay few days in Chennai and appreciate if any can share or give some clues on MP or trustable SPs around tambaram area. I have had a bad experience with one of the SPs and the damage was heavy. Don't want to repeat.

Kedawibanit
07-31-22, 07:19
Hi dude,

Seems you are a newbie and this is your first post in the forum. In the first post itself you are trying to lure people here saying you will give big treat. LOL.

FYI. First treat yourself by paying and getting subscription. Then you can treat others. WG or indie or SP girls don't mind whether you work in software or hardware or you look handsome or ugly. All they want is money. We have to Pay what they ask to get what we want.

If you think you are handsome and young, you can try your luck in the place you work or in your neighborhood as this new gen millenials think they are over smart and try to outsmart people. Why to waste your time in paying and getting these services here?

Bro, I m a software professional and good looking too.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SeekMassage24
07-31-22, 10:50
Dear all,

I plan to meet two girls in two days, but am staying at relative place. Can you suggest good hotels where I can book room for hair a day or so during the day time. Also any where girl can walk in later and no questions asked preferably.

Area wise central Chennai is ok. T Nagar, guindy, kk Nagar etc.

Thanks a lot!

ForPrivateLife
07-31-22, 11:04
Yes it was one such day.

Thrilled and worried?

Back to Chennai for short stay after few days at hometown and wanted to try my go to place. Called pachai naal spa big pakkam and booked my regular therapist. I entered in and my therapist didn't arrive. Waited for 15 minutes and then therapist entered. She covered me with towel and told that today there is a raid. It was a shocker.

Skipping to climax.

After massage I was taking bath and the Police came in and checked all the rooms. I took bath and dressed up. After which I walked past the reception where police were enquiring about the licence and certificates.

Thank God I walked past without being questioned.

StillWaiting
07-31-22, 18:30
I am from Hyderabad but was in chennai for this week and got a very good service from this chick. Everything is on the menu except anal.

I booked for 2 session and extended it to full night as the service is good and I am having a deed after a gap.

I started with DFK due to gap and she cooperated very well, enjoyed it for 5-8 minutes. We change to bathing suite, bbj started and had first round in the shower in standing position.

After 1 hour of gap started with wot, mish and ended up in side ways (spooning). Decided to extend the service.

We had dinner, discussed something personal side and started the deed with 69 position, had DATY as the p is clean & no smell, switched to doggy and banged her with force by pulling the hair and she moaned and reverse pumped randomly and complete after 5 minutes.

After 2 hours gap had the final round had sucked and bit her nips hard and she moaned, pulled & pushed away my head (maybe due to pain. ! Kissed all over her body. This time it took a lot of time to finish off mostly tried miss, reverse cow girl and ended up with cum on face. After this I was really tried and we slept like that till morning.

Overall it was a great experience.

Boobs: firm and handful (10/10).

Pussy: clean & tight (9/10) - she was leaking abit but it's fine no issues with that.

Vfm. Abit expensive 1 time 5 k and I extend it to full night and got it for 18 k (4 times) + Dinner charges+ hotel charges.

Wir: yes as she is cooperative will repeat for Sure.

This chick will be in Chennai for next 2 days.

Xintelx
07-31-22, 19:32
Bro,

First you have to subscribe and activate your PM. Only then you can get clues or digits or anything. Without activating it, nobody can help.

As of now, there are some indie and sp options available in workchery and temple'karanai'. Try your luck.

Happy Mongering.Now a days for subscription, I think bitcoin is required. I don't have bitcoin. Any simple alternate? How you guys are managing the subscription?

Kedawibanit
08-01-22, 05:23
No one have Bitcoins handy. If it is the only option to buy a subscription, then we have to do that. The clues people give here may help you to reach MPs but it will not work for indies or SPs as everyone ask for reference now a days.

Now a days for subscription, I think bitcoin is required. I don't have bitcoin. Any simple alternate? How you guys are managing the subscription?

Tydecksa
08-01-22, 06:37
Bro, I m a software professional and good looking too.

Greetings,

AdminOh well if you are good looking,. Probably you should. Try film or serial or webseries industry. Many members here are waiting for a actress contact and hopefully you can help us all.

IndianMale83
08-01-22, 07:41
.... Can you suggest good hotels where I can book room for hair a day or so during the day time. Also any where girl can walk in later and no questions asked preferably.

Area wise central Chennai is ok. T Nagar, guindy, kk Nagar etc....! In Guindy, lemon tree used to have half day package. You should find such details on brevistay or mistay or stayuncle websites.

Most good hotels will need the ID of the girl as well, none causes trouble though.

StillWaiting
08-01-22, 09:28
Unfortunately this chick moving to Hyderabad now. She is tied up with a sp in Hyderabad came to Chennai for a day or 2.

If anyone based in Chennai pm'ed me please forgive me as she is no more available in Chennai but available at Hyderabad.

I am from Hyderabad but was in chennai for this week and got a very good service from this chick. Everything is on the menu except anal.

I booked for 2 session and extended it to full night as the service is good and I am having a deed after a gap.

I started with DFK due to gap and she cooperated very well, enjoyed it for 5-8 minutes. We change to bathing suite, bbj started and had first round in the shower in standing position.

After 1 hour of gap started with wot, mish and ended up in side ways (spooning). Decided to extend the service.

We had dinner, discussed something personal side and started the deed with 69 position, had DATY as the p is clean & no smell, switched to doggy and banged her with force by pulling the hair and she moaned and reverse pumped randomly and complete after 5 minutes.

After 2 hours gap had the final round had sucked and bit her nips hard and she moaned, pulled & pushed away my head (maybe due to pain. ! Kissed all over her body. This time it took a lot of time to finish off mostly tried miss, reverse cow girl and ended up with cum on face. After this I was really tried and we slept like that till morning.

Overall it was a great experience.

Boobs: firm and handful (10/10).

Pussy: clean & tight (9/10) - she was leaking abit but it's fine no issues with that.

Vfm. Abit expensive 1 time 5 k and I extend it to full night and got it for 18 k (4 times) + Dinner charges+ hotel charges.

Wir: yes as she is cooperative will repeat for Sure.

This chick will be in Chennai for next 2 days.

Mdu Hedonist
08-01-22, 12:14
Throw some clues for the name, location and ending digits. I think this is what is possible without PM.Thank you for the suggestion bro, I'm very confused with this bitcoin business, so I'm going to wait two more months so that ISG activates my PM.

SinglePaiyan
08-01-22, 13:52
Now a days for subscription, I think bitcoin is required. I don't have bitcoin. Any simple alternate? How you guys are managing the subscription?What do you mean bro? It has always been buying subscription using bitcoin. Just take a look at the subscription or membership details.

RipVanTinkle
08-01-22, 14:21
FR from Feb of this year.

Met BEAWAVE on the Chennai SA. She is a tattoo artist.

I was not very confident of what I am getting into, but she walked right up to my room at a star hotel (I had kept the desk informed about an expected guest).

Surprisingly though, she turned out to be good company for the next 2 hours. Both as a person to hang out with and otherwise. Total damages: 10 k.

WIR: Most probably, yes.

TheMagic36
08-01-22, 18:15
Unfortunately this chick moving to Hyderabad now. She is tied up with a sp in Hyderabad came to Chennai for a day or 2.

If anyone based in Chennai pm'ed me please forgive me as she is no more available in Chennai but available at Hyderabad.Brother, tried pinging you but your inbox seems to be full (understandably so). Can you kindly clear it? I am from Hyderabad.

JackJerry
08-02-22, 06:12
I have SP contact and MPs which have sure shot extras and but both our PMs are not activated, members please help us to communicate.Since I moved out of the town. Will try next time brother. Pour some points here.

WaterBoy747
08-02-22, 07:25
FR from Feb of this year.

Met BEAWAVE on the Chennai SA. She is a tattoo artist.

I was not very confident of what I am getting into, but she walked right up to my room at a star hotel (I had kept the desk informed about an expected guest).

Surprisingly though, she turned out to be good company for the next 2 hours. Both as a person to hang out with and otherwise. Total damages: 10 k.

WIR: Most probably, yes.Good for you. I'm guessing you didn't ask her age. She must be like 46 years old now and used to charge 15 k for two back then. Agreed on being good to talk to but real lazy in bed and submissive though. Probably brownie points because she does BBJCIM. I can help out with her digits if anyone wants. She is definitely not a looker.

Wannabe1
08-02-22, 10:22
What do you mean bro? It has always been buying subscription using bitcoin. Just take a look at the subscription or membership details.Credit cards were accepted 3-4 years back, I remember getting PM then through my credit card. Somewhere down the line the options changed I guess.

RipVanTinkle
08-02-22, 21:17
I did, and she was honest about it. And I really don't mind, because I kind of prefer more mature, similar to my age, kind of women.

Also, as they say. YMMV. For me, we were quite comfortable with each other from start and hence, the experience was good for me.

Good for you. I'm guessing you didn't ask her age. She must be like 46 years old now and used to charge 15 k for two back then. Agreed on being good to talk to but real lazy in bed and submissive though. Probably brownie points because she does BBJCIM. I can help out with her digits if anyone wants. She is definitely not a looker.

SnakeBab
08-03-22, 02:52
I did, and she was honest about it. And I really don't mind, because I kind of prefer more mature, similar to my age, kind of women.

Also, as they say. YMMV. For me, we were quite comfortable with each other from start and hence, the experience was good for me.Bro. Please get subscription. Can't PM you.

ZOrchid
08-03-22, 06:51
A week ago, I had disappointing experience with a great looking girl in Bangalore (FR in that forum). So, horny.

Visited wizard spa, iceapple pakkam, as a walk in. Asked for a thai, and she was available. I Never know how to negotiate at the counter. 2. 5 k for 1 HR.

Went in changing, and she came. Name is the month after may. Not at all a looker. Think 35 ish. Started with an average massage, 15 min. Asked to turn, and I asked of extras. Negotiated b2 b / bbj, from 5 k to 3. 5 K.

Licking not as good as emma at Bnagar. But decent enough. Then a sloppy BBJ. Licked the balls and perineum well; just short of rimming. As I was about to shoot, stopped her. Sat on a chair, and she sucked kneeling down; johnny, balls and perineum. Held her hair, rammed and shot. Took it fully in her mouth and even after this, my tool was in her mouth for the next 30 sce or so, and that felt good. Washed and came back for massage. Average again. Left happy.

Face: 3, structure: 6, boobs: 5, B2B: 5, BBJ: 9, massage 4. WIR: no.

Any suggestions for a place with BBBJ / CIM, apart from wizard spa?

Cheers.

GundamDynames
08-03-22, 20:24
A week ago, I had disappointing experience with a great looking girl in Bangalore (FR in that forum). So, horny.

Visited wizard spa, iceapple pakkam, as a walk in. Asked for a thai, and she was available. I Never know how to negotiate at the counter. 2. 5 k for 1 HR.

Went in changing, and she came. Name is the month after may. Not at all a looker. Think 35 ish. Started with an average massage, 15 min. Asked to turn, and I asked of extras. Negotiated b2 b / bbj, from 5 k to 3. 5 K.

Licking not as good as emma at Bnagar. But decent enough. Then a sloppy BBJ. Licked the balls and perineum well; just short of rimming. As I was about to shoot, stopped her. Sat on a chair, and she sucked kneeling down; johnny, balls and perineum. Held her hair, rammed and shot. Took it fully in her mouth and even after this, my tool was in her mouth for the next 30 sce or so, and that felt good. Washed and came back for massage. Average again. Left happy.

Face:3, structure: 6, boobs: 5, b2 b:5, bbj: 9, massage 4. WIR: no.

Cheers.Any tips to find Wizard spa. I have been unable to google it. Also does any one know of any spas in south chennai after the Marina Mall that offer some good services?

How is green day spa perumbakkam?

CosmosLib
08-04-22, 06:03
Hello all you naughty boys of ISG.

I am back on the mongering scene after about a year in a new city (Chennai). Had gone out of action for a year for personal reasons. But looking to get back into the groove. Can anyone provide contacts of reliable and upscale females in Chennai please? I have also been having a severe itch for a fmf threesome. So any reliable contacts for it would be very much appreciated. PM is open. I'd be glad to provide contacts of indies and recommendations for MP in the Noida region.

RedStarFallen
08-04-22, 06:29

Visited wizard spa, iceapple pakkam, as a walk in. Asked for a Thai, and she was available. I Never know how to negotiate at the counter. 2. 5 k for 1 HR.

Went in changing, and she came. Name is the month after may. Not at all a looker. Think 35 ish. Started with an average massage, 15 min. Asked to turn, and I asked of extras. Negotiated B2B /BBJ, from 5 k to 3. 5 K.

Face:3, structure: 6, boobs: 5, B2B: 5, BBJ: 9, massage 4. WIR: no.

Cheers.Hi, Try out the pachai Kadal Spa, in anna nagar. Good Ambience, got BBJ, and Body Shot and bath with the girl if the owner is not present. And the BAAR spa, will get same treatment. Cost will be the same.

Grieshman
08-04-22, 06:41
Hi,

Guys be carefully. There is lots of raids going in Chennai without our knowledge in MP and SP places. This is even happening in star hotels where SP high profile girls stay and run business.

Thanks.

Wannabe1
08-04-22, 09:30
Any tips to find Wizard spa. I have been unable to google it. Also does any one know of any spas in south chennai after the Marina Mall that offer some good services?

How is green day spa perumbakkam?Scroll down to some older posts, there are enough and more clues on wizard spa.

Pachai naal, the branch you are referring is strictly average like most of their branches, But I have found this particular branch always full, they have a steady stream of clients.

Also did read a recent FR of some kind of LE visit (Sure it must be just namesake), and they didn't question the client.

CoolKrish
08-05-22, 04:37
Thanks to our Bro Vinothkm for referring this MP which is in building top floor on omr after petrol bunk. We can discuss FS on reception itself. Therapists keep on changing but service is always good. Cooperation is always good and they never stress on timing. Concern is, there is no attached bathroom and average ambience.

GundamDynames
08-05-22, 16:36
Thanks to our Bro Vinothkm for referring this MP which is in building top floor on omr after petrol bunk. We can discuss FS on reception itself. Therapists keep on changing but service is always good. Cooperation is always good and they never stress on timing. Concern is, there is no attached bathroom and average ambience.Any hints to which petrol bunk.

HaquenJagher
08-05-22, 18:34
Hi, Try out the pachai Kadal Spa, in anna nagar. Good Ambience, got BBJ, and Body Shot and bath with the girl if the owner is not present. And the BAAR spa, will get same treatment. Cost will be the same.Hi bro.

Can you hint on the therapist because I'm a regular their but need to know who offered last time I asked a therapist for BBJ she was ok with it but didn't opt because of the price.

Just wanted to make sure If that's the same person just a hint will be useful.

XxxJk18
08-05-22, 19:24
Any confirmation via news articles?

Hi,

Guys be carefully. There is lots of raids going in Chennai without our knowledge in MP and SP places. This is even happening in star hotels where SP high profile girls stay and run business.

Thanks.

Grieshman
08-06-22, 04:55
Any confirmation via news articles?

.Information from known source and one SP also confirmed about it. He got into trouble last month.

When it comes to good hotels, names will not be disclosed.

N7530
08-06-22, 07:26
Sometime ago someone posted about a couple in MR whose boyfriend / husband also was present in the meet. Can you confirm if they are genuine and if the male also got into the act? Thinking of contacting them.

Thanks a lot.

SeekMassage24
08-06-22, 09:27
Hi fellow mongers.

I have set foot on Chennai and looking for a fun filled few days.

Any latest reviews on nolambur Priya? Any other inde contact much appreciated.

Cheers.

Mdu Hedonist
08-07-22, 03:22
Dear brothers!

How to become a sugar daddy? Are there any specific websites in India for it? Are there any known models on Instagram? How much will it hurt my wallet per month? Any suggestions will be welcome.

JoseWilliams
08-07-22, 06:37
Hi, Try out the pachai Kadal Spa, in anna nagar. Good Ambience, got BBJ, and Body Shot and bath with the girl if the owner is not present. And the BAAR spa, will get same treatment. Cost will be the same.What is the BAAR spa? Any other hint?

CrazyBooz88
08-07-22, 08:39
Contacted a couple with reviews on twitter. They were okay with meeting, but want an advance and okay with bank transfers also.

Being a seasoned monger, it was weird to come across couple asking advance. It was the first time happened with me or is it the norm in Chennai.

Walked away from the deal though. Fellow mongers can enlighten though.

DesperateMon
08-07-22, 12:23
It's our golden rule. No advance until we advance to their place. So avoid.

Contacted a couple with reviews on twitter. They were okay with meeting, but want an advance and okay with bank transfers also.

Being a seasoned monger, it was weird to come across couple asking advance. It was the first time happened with me or is it the norm in Chennai.

Walked away from the deal though. Fellow mongers can enlighten though.

JackJerry
08-07-22, 12:26

Walked away from the deal though. Fellow mongers can enlighten though.Since some SP also asking for advances now. Asking Advance shows how reliable they are. STRICTLY NO TO ADVANCE.

RnaFromDna
08-08-22, 02:12
This is the last month FR. Called the bro nagar wizard spa on weekdays for the appointment but they said it's full and it's take at least 2 hours for the next appointment. Hence called the ice apple branch and confirmed the appointment reach there in 20 minutes and took 90 minutes Thai massage. Thai girl un mid 30 was assigned. She is talkative and gave a nice msg for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes she raised the questions of extra. I asked for the menu. She said everything is available except FS. Asked for BBJ. Quoted 5 k. Negotiate for 2 shot she agreed. Asked me to clean my tool. After cleaning both of them are in birthday suite. It's was a pleasant experience for next 45 minutes. She sucked my nipple then my tool. She took the whole cum in her mouth and waited until she collect every drop. After few minutes the second round. Finished and come out happily.

Damage is costly 3.5 k for entry+ 5 K tip for 2 shots.

Kedawibanit
08-08-22, 12:02
Hi bro,

If you have a deep pocket, you can become a sugar daddy. As of now, there are no websites for this in India. You have to try on your own or get through any reference.

Some tips.

1. Choose a outstation girl who works or studies in your city. They will be free to come with your anywhere.

2. If you happen to bang a model, tell your interest to her. She may help you to get leads on how to get such chicks.

3. Pick a girl who is in desperate need of money. You will be able to negotiate and chances are high that they budge to your demands.

Damage can be anywhere above 30 k per month depending on the type of girl you pick and the number of times you visit her per month. Higher the damage, better the chick.

Last but not the least. By being a sugar daddy, you can only bang one chick and it is a costly affair. Better to stick to Mongering and try different chicks and get new experience everytime.

Happy Mongering.

Dear brothers!

How to become a sugar daddy? Are there any specific websites in India for it? Are there any known models on Instagram? How much will it hurt my wallet per month? Any suggestions will be welcome.

XLover
08-08-22, 12:13
I joined ISG in recent time. Contacted few mongers. Few shared the digits. Few asked for FRs.

Just wanted to comment on how the categories are getting set here! If someone post more non value added FRs, will they be considered as senior and some mongers who just joined and seeking for new digits are considered as newbie's.

It doesn't look fair on this categorisation.

Per recent FR, it has been mentioned like some senior ISG member misused the contact. So it is not always the so called newbie's who misuses the digits. Sometimes seniors may also do. I'm not trying to blame. Just expressing the common tots of the just sign in ISG focks. We all know how hard is to get the contact of a trusted vfm SPs or indes.

Now a days 9 of 10 contacts in internet are fake. And that 1 SPs is profile prices are like OMG. So I wanted to tell to the fellow ISG members. If someone seeking for contact, "Do" tell them that it is not for fun. So that they can understand how hard and important these contacts are.

Hope this doesn't impact anyone.

Regards,

Xlover.

GundamDynames
08-08-22, 19:26
Went to A2b MP after a long gap. As usual 2 k on table, took si, avg fig (mostly avg staffs only) As usual I never got disappointment with co- operation in a2 b MP, that's why still they have regular visitors. Got a very good enjoyable FN B2B session (usual 2 k) better than massage and came out happily. My suggestion for all newbies is be kind and friendly to therapists your will get the best from them.Can you please give some hints to find this place.

GundamDynames
08-08-22, 19:34
Hey Guys,

I dropped in there late today around 8. 30 pm for a massage and the therapist was a lady whose name starts with M and rhymes with Chloe.

I took a 45-minute Thai massage as it was closing time and she was doing the massage with a sheet in between her hands and my body. I find this very weird as usually Thai massage means they need to use their hands and can't cover you with a disposable sheet and do the massage (not sure if she was too tired) .

The Thai massage is supposed to be done barehanded as per my experience.

Didn't ask for Extras and might repeat just for the massage. Is that place strictly professional?

Yuvandeepan
08-08-22, 20:06
Hi fellow mongers.

I recently got the subscription!. Please PM me about Indie or trusted SP contacts in chennai especially around OMR / ECR area.

I can post some FRs about recent MP visits shortly.

NeverBackDown
08-08-22, 22:16
I joined ISG in recent time. Contacted few mongers. Few shared the digits. Few asked for FRs.

Just wanted to comment on how the categories are getting set here! If someone post more non value added FRs, will they be considered as senior and some mongers who just joined and seeking for new digits are considered as newbie's.

It doesn't look fair on this categorization.

Per recent FR, it has been mentioned like some senior ISG member misused the contact. So it is not always the so called newbie's who misuses the digits. Sometimes seniors may also do. I'm not trying to blame. Just expressing the common tots of the just sign in ISG focks. We all know how hard is to get the contact of a trusted VFM SPs or indes.

Now a days 9 of 10 contacts in internet are fake. And that 1 SPs is profile prices are like OMG. So I wanted to tell to the fellow ISG members. If someone seeking for contact, "Do" tell them that it is not for fun. So that they can understand how hard and important these contacts are.

Hope this doesn't impact anyone.

Regards,

Xlover.Hi!

Everyone here was a junior at the beginning. As you already know it is a risky business I mean mongering. It is all about trust. Once you gain the trust of members they don't mind sharing the contact. For that you need to try yourself and post FR. Basic thumb rule. More FR means you have tried yourself and you are serious about mongering.

Ramon85
08-09-22, 03:56
Dear brothers!

How to become a sugar daddy? Are there any specific websites in India for it? Are there any known models on Instagram? How much will it hurt my wallet per month? Any suggestions will be welcome.There are some websites one is popular and it is American website but used across world, I am using it and many of ISG guys using it too, there is separate space ISG itself for it named 'Seeking Arrangement. SA. In India' you can see FR there. Website - seeking.com.

One more there called travelgirls.com. I have wrote about it last year, you can click on my user name to view my post easily.

Ramon85
08-09-22, 04:12
Hi bro,

If you have a deep pocket, you can become a sugar daddy. As of now, there are no websites for this in India. You have to try on your own or get through any reference.

Some tips.

1. Choose a outstation girl who works or studies in your city. They will be free to come with your anywhere.

2. If you happen to bang a model, tell your interest to her. She may help you to get leads on how to get such chicks.

3. Pick a girl who is in desperate need of money. You will be able to negotiate and chances are high that they budge to your demands.

Damage can be anywhere above 30 k per month depending on the type of girl you pick and the number of times you visit her per month. Higher the damage, better the chick.

Last but not the least. By being a sugar daddy, you can only bang one chick and it is a costly affair. Better to stick to Mongering and try different chicks and get new experience everytime.

Happy Mongering.Bro, I don't know where read this definition of sugar dating, you are telling one type of it. Sugar dating can be PPM (pay per meet), short-term, long-term, monthly. Etc. Simply what works between both the person, mostly the sugar part is allowance as money, some prefer gifts, taking care bills / fees / groceries, all depends upon the person who you are connecting with.

Unless you are going in monogamous arrangement with the girl or giving away a big chunk of salary / income to a sugar baby. You can explore as many girls you could afford.

There are sites for it too, I prefer sugar dating because I cannot meet and bang, I need to build a connection before getting into action. Just be respectful with girls and we will be treated with respect too. Also lot of scammers will be there so no advance before meeting in person and don't plan to meet without video call since many are cat fish profiles in India, they will share 4 to 5 years old pics. Do your due diligence.

IndianMale83
08-09-22, 15:59
Went there and got a 2 K package for 60 minutes. Good place as it's a house converted.

Had a decent massage with a local girl. Didn't ask for any selection, but mentioned I need a good massage.

After the session asked if she gives any service, she said HJ & Top Access and wanted 1.5 K. Mentioned I can touch her top above the top and no removal.

Skipped it, had a hot water bath and came out.

DarkDesire69
08-10-22, 11:14
Can any senior share a indie contact number with the budget of 10 k.

Kedawibanit
08-11-22, 05:23
Heyy Bros,

Got a reference to a beautiful upcoming actress and model from a close pal. Met her in her friend's apartment in Adayar. Service is good.

Charges are on the higher side.

Her ask - 25 k for an hour.

Can pay that to try that kinda well toned body once in a while. Her skin is flawless. Recently waxed. Silky smooth. Clean shaved cat. Tight and fresh. Good for a DATY. I fingered it and enjoyed. Her pussy is well maintained without any smell and too tempting to lick.

Honestly speaking, she looked better in real without makeup than in pics. My Johnny got instant erection seeing her in tee and shorts. Her boobs are more than a handful with small aerolas around her protruding nipples. It seems these actress usually wear padded bras to make us leak seeing the shape from outside. It appear to be hard and firm from outside but actually it is soo soft. Stated with light kisses sitting on the bed and slowly removed her tee and pressed her boobs over her padded bra. It was hard. So instantly removed that and cupped her soft boobs. Sucked it to my hearts content. She removed my pants and gave a CBJ. It was amazing to see a beautiful actress doing this act to me. It was a dream come true. She did a amazing job as my johnny was responding well for her every blow and it grew bigger and bigger. Then she laid next to me and I was over her licking all over her body. The chill AC on naked body is an amazing feel. I laid next to her for some time watching her well toned naked body. Then fucked her in missionary and doggy and finished the deed.

Both laid naked for some time. Took a bath. Had a green tea and left happy.

Choosing the chick is very important as we spend that much to get a beautiful experience which we can cherish.

I usually think that these high profiles do not provide good service but it is not right in all cases. That is where references play a important role. My friend referred and told she is good in bed and it is true. She knows how to tease and please a man. Such an amazing company.

She is not a time watcher and service is good.

Hoping to get few contacts from her for my future endeavours.

Happy Mongering.

Mdu Hedonist
08-11-22, 17:55
Heyy Bros,

Got a reference to a beautiful upcoming actress and model from a close pal. Met her in her friend's apartment in Adayar. Service is good.

Can pay that to try that kinda well toned body once in a while. Her skin is flawless. Recently waxed. Silky smooth. Clean shaved cat. Tight and fresh. Good for a DATY. I fingered it and enjoyed. Her pussy is well maintained without any smell and too tempting to lick.Please provide some hints on the name or movie name bro.

Mdu Hedonist
08-11-22, 17:57
Hi bro,

Some tips.

Happy Mongering.Thank you for the reply bro.

Jayagopal50
08-11-22, 18:13
Heyy Bros,

Can pay that to try that kinda well toned body once in a while. Her skin is flawless. Recently waxed. Silky smooth. Clean shaved cat. Tight and fresh. Good for a DATY. I fingered it and enjoyed. Her pussy is well maintained without any smell and too tempting to lick.

Honestly speaking, she looked better in real without makeup than in pics. My Johnny got instant erection seeing her in tee and shorts. Her boobs are more than a handful with small aerolas around her protruding nipples. It seems these actress usually wear padded bras to make us leak seeing the shape from outside. It appear to be hard and firm from outside but actually it is soo soft. Stated with light kisses sitting on the bed and slowly removed her tee and pressed her boobs over her padded bra. It was hard. So instantly removed that and cupped her soft boobs. Sucked it to my hearts content. She removed my pants and gave a CBJ. It was amazing to see a beautiful actress doing this act to me. It was a dream come true. She did a amazing job as my johnny was responding well for her every blow and it grew bigger and bigger. Then she laid next to me and I was over her licking all over her body. The chill AC on naked body is an amazing feel. I laid next to her for some time watching her well toned naked body. Then fucked her in missionary and doggy and finished the deed.

Both laid naked for some time. Took a bath. Had a green tea and left happy.

Choosing the chick is very important as we spend that much to get a beautiful experience which we can cherish.

I usually think that these high profiles do not provide good service but it is not right in all cases. That is where references play a important role. My friend referred and told she is good in bed and it is true. She knows how to tease and please a man. Such an amazing company.

She is not a time watcher and service is good.

Hoping to get few contacts from her for my future endeavours.

Ready to exchange her digits with people who have similar profiles to share. PM me for details. Not interested to share it to Newbies and number collectors.

Happy Mongering.Congratulations. Lot of easy Money youngsters will want to indulge in Celebrities. Been there. I must appreciate your Report. Congratulations again.

Rocky767
08-11-22, 19:04
Has anybody used Sheetal Khan Escort service? Is it genuine. I am about to take their service. I am ready to pay for the membership for forum also but its asking to pay in bitcoin which I have no idea at all and don't want to take a risk without knowing what it is.

Vinothkm123
08-11-22, 22:04

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

IndianMale83
08-12-22, 06:51
Well done bro. Better to avoid such attitude queens.

1. 5 k for just checking her top above the tops is too greedy. LOL. Many people do these rubbings even in crowded bus for free.

Jokes apart, I guess she think people will nod their head for such stupid conditions. Once they are desperate for money, they budge and agree to our conditions. Better to leave them untouched.

They are not doing any favour to us. Just doing service in exchange for money. So, better to listen to our brain rather than our Johnny in these situations to avoid regretting later.

Happy Mongering.Agree brother. Posted so at least others try to follow a similar strategy. Chennai is not at all dry. The brothers here fall for sky high prices and make it difficult citing dry environment.

A HJ shouldn't be more than 500/ topless + HJ = 1000/.

Eanf2003
08-12-22, 07:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Suresh77
08-12-22, 10:10

Godfather2018
08-12-22, 10:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JackJerry
08-12-22, 11:15
Heyy Bros,

Honestly speaking, she looked better in real without makeup than in pics. My Johnny got instant erection seeing her in tee and shorts. Her boobs are more than a handful with small aerolas around her protruding nipples. It seems these actress usually wear padded bras to make us leak seeing the shape from outside. It appear to be hard and firm from outside but actually it is soo soft. Stated with light kisses sitting on the bed and slowly removed her tee and pressed her boobs over her padded bra. It was hard. So instantly removed that and cupped her soft boobs..May be your dream came true. But is that worth for the money while coming for deed. If so you did a great job.

Mdu Hedonist
08-12-22, 13:03
Bro, I don't know where read this definition of sugar dating, you are telling one type of it. Sugar dating can be PPM (pay per meet), short-term, long-term, monthly. Etc. Simply what works between both the person, mostly the sugar part is allowance as money, some prefer gifts, taking care bills / fees / groceries, all depends upon the person who you are connecting with.

Unless you are going in monogamous arrangement with the girl or giving away a big chunk of salary / income to a sugar baby. You can explore as many girls you could afford.

There are sites for it too, I prefer sugar dating because I cannot meet and bang, I need to build a connection before getting into action. Just be respectful with girls and we will be treated with respect too. Also lot of scammers will be there so no advance before meeting in person and don't plan to meet without video call since many are cat fish profiles in India, they will share 4 to 5 years old pics. Do your due diligence.Kindly mention the website you use for sugar dating brother.

Vinothkm123
08-13-22, 05:31
Anyone tried Glo salon and day spa in t Nagar, ra puram, Besant nagar beach?

XLover
08-13-22, 08:21
A decent deed delivered by the MILF. She satisfied my long time fantasy (CIM). No restrictions.

But Lookwise is little on negative side. An average looking Indie. May be she is not my kind.

She mentioned she is in her early 30's. But she looks like early 40's. All these explanation about the look is, she didn't share her pictures as she is not interested in sharing before the deed.

When I saw her F2 F, a little disappointed. It is not about body shaming someone. It is all about my feel.

As she spoken nicely, I decided to full fill my fantasy (CIM, CIF). Took some advantage over negativity.

The damage is 10 k for 2. + 2. 5 k for room (an average apartment room).

Thanks for the digits EANF2003. I owe you respect in trusting me for sharing the digits.

Shivamsu
08-13-22, 08:47
Got an sms saying that 999 for two girls wine massage for 1 hour. When enquired they said that the location is in A'pillar near a famous hotel. Has someone tried it? Little sceptical as the price is very low and will it be worth or there is some hidden agenda.

Thanks.

IndianMale83
08-13-22, 12:15
Kindly mention the website you use for sugar dating brother.Try "seeking", "gladen" apps. You can search for "dating" websites and all those have enough sugar babies waiting for the scape goats.

One piece of advice brother. You seem to have no idea about this thing. You'll be ruined in no time if you try your hands.

Eanf2003
08-13-22, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin. Just learn to Use Report Post.]

Yuvandeepan
08-13-22, 18:35
Thank you CoolKrish for suggesting this spa. This place was clearly outside city limits; Ambiance is average and therapists too but they gave good GFE.

Coming to the FR.

Entered the building and went inside their office at 2nd floor, one shy dusky mallu receptionist was talking to a customer at front desk; I sensed that guy is bailing out after looking at the selection. He said he will come after 10 minutes with cash (but didn't return afaik). Next she called me to the front desk, and asked whether I have booking; I said no. Then she was skeptical how come you know this place, who gave you information. I said my friend referred this place. She asked can you call him. I said no, he will not be reachable at this time; then somehow she got convinced and starting telling about packages. 2 K for massage; 4 k for Nude; 6 K for BJ (strictly no tips inside). I was curios to see how good are the therapists and asked for selection. She called up two gals. (Ms. K and O) K- Dusky, slim nice looking SI; O- wheatish, slim SI about the same height as K, both went inside to where they came from. Then comes the revised menu. Receptionist asked which one. , I was little confused to pick one. I asked do you have any other available, she replied no. They will come in different shifts. Then asked "How about you" She said yes. Then I was checking her out top to bottom. (in my mind) ok no. K and O was far better. She was suggesting why can't I have both for 10 k (1 will do BJ and another 1 shot). Ding; I want to fulfill my long time fantasy "Threesome" . Then negotiated to 8 k. I told both has to come from the start. She said okay.

Inside the room,.

Ms K came inside the room first asking cream, oil or dry. I chose Dry first and then told her, I came only for extras. Get your friend inside. Will start the extras first and I may not opt for massage.

Now both are inside with me (I'm in boxers, they were in bra / undies). They had a kind of floor bed (below average cushion mat topped with use and throw massage cloth) in addition to massage table. Moments later I was laying down on floor bed with both these girls on either side laying on my arms licking my nipples and I was smooching them on their necks and cheeks. K left O right (sadly no kissing. Hell no. But that's okay. This is arousing). I guess it could be new to them as well, they were gossiping about something to make it comfortable. I was like " ennadi nadakuthu inga". Then to stop one from talking. I asked one to do BJ. . BUMP. She said which one you want BJ; the other one will take shot. I replied I want you both. Better you gals decide. Then O was like I'm having stomach ache. I can't take shot so she started with CBJ. After 5 minutes, I started missh with K on floor mat. Was bit tight to enter. Then I asked her to move to massage table and in the process. Asked for more BJ from O. Banged K while she was on massage table I was standing with one leg on table another on ground. Holding O and smooching her and licking her nipples. K aroused and wet. , slightly squirted after 10 minutes of banging. In the process I was convincing O why can't she take some shots. I said like I won't come again to this place. , so better don't miss this chance. Surprisingly K also convinced her doing it. Then she said okay with shy face. Then exchange positions. Change cdm. Asked K to do CBJ this time and O on the table. Bang. Bang. Bang. They used coconut oil for lube. After 10 minutes, she started moaning. I didn't want to climax for some reason. I stopped and I wiped with tissue. And they got both used cdm in one plastic bag. I was inside the room for almost 1 and half hour. No rushing. They were waiting to take bath If I had more time, I would have asked them to join the shower with me. They are maintaining that place for staying as well (1 kitchen, 2 room and one office) and they exchange their staffs it seems.

While exiting receptionist had the same shy smile, I said like, I'll come next time. Be ready. I'll take you in. Same blushing smile. Left the place a happy man.

WIR: May be. (receptionist got my number and gave missed call, I asked her to send pics of new birds in whatsapp).

Damage: 8 K (+200 I gave 100 each as tip).

Manishk012
08-14-22, 03:52
Hi XLover. Your inbox is full. Please clear.

JackJerry
08-14-22, 04:05
Thank you CoolKrish for suggesting this spa. This place was clearly outside city limits; Ambiance is average and therapists too but they gave good GFE.

Coming to the FR.

Entered the building and went inside their office at 2nd floor, one shy dusky mallu receptionist was talking to a customer at front desk; I sensed that guy is bailing out after looking at the selection. He said he will come after 10 minutes with cash (but didn't return afaik). Next she called me to the front desk, and asked whether I have booking; I said no. Then she was skeptical how come you know this place, who gave you information. I said my friend referred this place. She asked can you call him. I said no, he will not be reachable at this time; then somehow she got convinced and starting telling about packages. 2 K for massage; 4 k for Nude; 6 K for BJ (strictly no tips inside). I was curios to see how good are the therapists and asked for selection. She called up two gals. (Ms. K and O) K- Dusky, slim nice looking SI; O- wheatish, slim SI about the same height as K, both went inside to where they came from. Then comes the revised menu. Receptionist asked which one. , I was little confused to pick one. I asked do you have any other available, she replied no. They will come in different shifts. Then asked "How about you" She said yes. Then I was checking her out top to bottom. (in my mind) ok no. K and O was far better. She was suggesting why can't I have both for 10 k (1 will do BJ and another 1 shot). Ding; I want to fulfill my long time fantasy "Threesome" . Then negotiated to 8 k. I told both has to come from the start. She said okay.

Inside the room,.

Ms K came inside the room first asking cream, oil or dry. I chose Dry first and then told her, I came only for extras. Get your friend inside. Will start the extras first and I may not opt for massage.

Now both are inside with me (I'm in boxers, they were in bra / undies). They had a kind of floor bed (below average cushion mat topped with use and throw massage cloth) in addition to massage table. Moments later I was laying down on floor bed with both these girls on either side laying on my arms licking my nipples and I was smooching them on their necks and cheeks. K left O right (sadly no kissing. Hell no. But that's okay. This is arousing). I guess it could be new to them as well, they were gossiping about something to make it comfortable. I was like " ennadi nadakuthu inga". Then to stop one from talking. I asked one to do BJ. . BUMP. She said which one you want BJ; the other one will take shot. I replied I want you both. Better you gals decide. Then O was like I'm having stomach ache. I can't take shot so she started with CBJ. After 5 minutes, I started missh with K on floor mat. Was bit tight to enter. Then I asked her to move to massage table and in the process. Asked for more BJ from O. Banged K while she was on massage table I was standing with one leg on table another on ground. Holding O and smooching her and licking her nipples. K aroused and wet. , slightly squirted after 10 minutes of banging. In the process I was convincing O why can't she take some shots. I said like I won't come again to this place. , so better don't miss this chance. Surprisingly K also convinced her doing it. Then she said okay with shy face. Then exchange positions. Change cdm. Asked K to do CBJ this time and O on the table. Bang. Bang. Bang. They used coconut oil for lube. After 10 minutes, she started moaning. I didn't want to climax for some reason. I stopped and I wiped with tissue. And they got both used cdm in one plastic bag. I was inside the room for almost 1 and half hour. No rushing. They were waiting to take bath If I had more time, I would have asked them to join the shower with me. They are maintaining that place for staying as well (1 kitchen, 2 room and one office) and they exchange their staffs it seems.

While exiting receptionist had the same shy smile, I said like, I'll come next time. Be ready. I'll take you in. Same blushing smile. Left the place a happy man.

WIR: May be. (receptionist got my number and gave missed call, I asked her to send pics of new birds in whatsapp).

Damage: 8 K (+200 I gave 100 each as tip).Really very long FR. If its not a cooked up one you had a good time. You'e DM will flooded with msg.

Lamboos
08-14-22, 05:14
They used coconut oil for lube.Never use oil with latex based condoms. Oil weakens the latex. Only water based lubricants should be used with latex condoms.

Kedawibanit
08-14-22, 05:38
Heyy bro,

Hope you had a good time. The review is very detailed and good to read. Seeing a detailed FR on MP after a long time here.

Expecting more contribution from you in the Forum.

Happy Mongering.

Coming to the FR.

Entered the building and went inside their office at 2nd floor, one shy dusky mallu receptionist was talking to a customer at front desk; I sensed that guy is bailing out after looking at the selection. He said he will come after 10 minutes with cash (but didn't return afaik). Next she called me to the front desk, and asked whether I have booking; I said no. Then she was skeptical how come you know this place, who gave you information. I said my friend referred this place. She asked can you call him. I said no, he will not be reachable at this time; then somehow she got convinced and starting telling about packages. 2 K for massage; 4 k for Nude; 6 K for BJ (strictly no tips inside). I was curios to see how good are the therapists and asked for selection. She called up two gals. (Ms. K and O) K- Dusky, slim nice looking SI; O- wheatish, slim SI about the same height as K, both went inside to where they came from. Then comes the revised menu. Receptionist asked which one. , I was little confused to pick one. I asked do you have any other available, she replied no. They will come in different shifts. Then asked "How about you" She said yes. Then I was checking her out top to bottom. (in my mind) ok no. K and O was far better. She was suggesting why can't I have both for 10 k (1 will do BJ and another 1 shot). Ding; I want to fulfill my long time fantasy "Threesome" . Then negotiated to 8 k. I told both has to come from the start. She said okay..

Chnchn
08-14-22, 11:44
Thanks to one of the senior member. Got a contact near Avadi. After a few chats agreed to meet at her placed. Went around in the afternoon. We spoke for a bit and she started going to my pants. Got unzipped and started blowing me. We then both undressed, I was not feeling tired as just landed couple of days ago. She gave me a nice blow job and completed the deed.

Initially booked for 3 k. Since it was only a BBBJ. She only took 2 k from me.Any clues.

Chnchn
08-14-22, 11:49
Any pointers to the BDSM friendly girl you mentioned in the report.Its been long, even iam searching for her now. Pointers, dsky nice long hair, matured MILF. Don't know if anyone came across that bird.

Chnchn
08-14-22, 11:52
That's nice. Is she indie mistress who was into BDSM whom you met at Hotel or was it like a spa therapist? How much were the total charges?That bird not from MP, real indie, who was game for BDSM, dirty talk in Tamil etc. A real matures corporatish look.

DesiGuy3
08-14-22, 20:15
Try "seeking", "gladen" apps. You can search for "dating" websites and all those have enough sugar babies waiting for the scape goats.

One piece of advice brother. You seem to have no idea about this thing. You'll be ruined in no time if you try your hands.Very Well Said.

DesiGuy3
08-14-22, 20:21
I will be visiting Chennai later this month have 3 different girls to see. Is this hotel couple friendly? Do you need to give the ID of the bird or can just pickup from Lobby.

Tanks in Advance for any advise.

Yuvandeepan
08-14-22, 22:26
Never use oil with latex based condoms. Oil weakens the latex. Only water based lubricants should be used with latex condoms.Yes Bro, I realized this later but I made sure no slippage and it was only few drops of oil.

Since I was not sure of the hygiene of these gals. All the time I was wearing Jocky boxers with opening only for Jhony to avoid skin-skin contact near genital area.

IndianMale83
08-15-22, 06:06
I will be visiting Chennai later this month have 3 different girls to see. Is this hotel couple friendly? Do you need to give the ID of the bird or can just pickup from Lobby.

Tanks in Advance for any advise.All big hotels in Chennai are couple friendly. Hope you have a double occupancy booking. ITC has few restaurants in ground floor.

May be able to take them in without registering.

RnaFromDna
08-16-22, 02:00
Yes Bro, I realized this later but I made sure no slippage and it was only few drops of oil.

Since I was not sure of the hygiene of these gals. All the time I was wearing Jocky boxers with opening only for Jhony to avoid skin-skin contact near genital area.Any hint on this spa?

TintinRocks
08-16-22, 06:10
If anyone tried this gal by name Ria. Stays somewhere in OMR. Found in a dating site. Please let me know if anyone tried?

SeekMassage24
08-16-22, 07:22
Visited Chennai after few months and this time found good help from the forum members. Unfortunately could not explore fully due to sickness, but did have a good time.

1. Spa in alwarpet.

Located in a decent hotel in the top floor in ttk road.

Had choice selection available, went with South as it was a long gap for me. Paid counter and went in. Surprisingly decent massage with a bit of streching and massage with knees.

Chit chat and connected / flirted mutually.

After 20 mts turned around and I myself removed dispo.

By now I had the consent to touch her freely. So she started a wonderful B2B. It's not my thing so I asked her to lay down and started a bit of mutual massage and fingering + BBBJ. 10 mts left and asked her to join in shower which was gladly accepted with condition of no water on face.

Overall good session with 2.5 k to therapist.

WIR: next year if still exists.

2. Wizard spa iceapple.

Well reviewed here already. Had a good session with a NE. She confessed explicitly that she thinks of her BF when giving extras to clients! LOL such a turn off. So just enjoyed her massage and didn't take extras. Still tipped her. 5 for the good massage.

3. Usual inde. She is not entertaining new clients, so please no PM.

We were well in touch, and met and made out twice in her place.

As she is not taking new clients, not going into detailed FR. Will do so if she is ready for new clients again.

Met her for 6 hours over 2 days. Less sex, more talk, lot more foreplay and GFE. Gave her 8 k and couple of gifts with 2 k.

Fell sick so could not meet the Fashion Tech girl which I wanted to, hopefully next time.

Thanks to all forum members who helped!

Ciao Chennai until next time!

Yuvandeepan
08-16-22, 08:50
Any hint on this spa?Hi bro,

I can DM this message for more details but I'll share as post so other serious readers / newbie can explore. I guess so many people willing to buy subscription but because of the bitcoin issue. , they were unable to join.

Details.

Route. From Kelam, travel towards Mahab route, immediately after Indian Oil petrol bunk, two floor building. Ground floor (FC cafe, cycle shops with God name starts with K.)

JohnWickRambo
08-16-22, 18:45
Hint for Alwarpet Spa please.

Visited Chennai after few months and this time found good help from the forum members. Unfortunately could not explore fully due to sickness, but did have a good time.

1. Spa in alwarpet.

Located in a decent hotel in the top floor in ttk road.

Had choice selection available, went with South as it was a long gap for me. Paid counter and went in. Surprisingly decent massage with a bit of streching and massage with knees.

Chit chat and connected / flirted mutually.

After 20 mts turned around and I myself removed dispo.

PartyHard10
08-17-22, 06:07
Massage experience near M Juice Shop located in you pakkam.

Had a very good experience with the massage girl.

Entry cost 2.5 k and tips 2.5 k.

But the BBJ was one of the best in my life time. Did not get this type of BBJ is USA spa too. She sucked like anything. She also allowed her to finger. She was ready for FS, But I did not take the condom. So did not go for it.

Girl had a great structure. 8/10 for overall experience.

Room was not that clean and bathroom was also not that clean. Just clean up you can use it.

BackToChennai
08-18-22, 07:16
Maybe you guys might know this already. Whoever you call in locant seems to ask for a deposit mostly less than 1 K. Has anyone successful in meeting a girl from locanto? Before paying I want to confirm. Strangely they send voice recorded messages than WhatsApp chat. If these are scamsters sad to see how people get duped!

Yuvandeepan
08-18-22, 07:16

But the BBJ was one of the best in my life time. Did not get this type of BBJ is USA spa too. She sucked like anything. She also allowed her to finger. She was ready for FS, But I did not take the condom. So did not go for it.

Girl had a great structure. 8/10 for overall experience.

Room was not that clean and bathroom was also not that clean. Just clean up you can use it.Hi buddy,

Can you post some hints to this spa name and the therapist? Looks like you don't have subscription. , I can't DM for details.

Rajaa
08-18-22, 07:44
If anyone tried this gal by name Ria. Stays somewhere in OMR. Found in a dating site. Please let me know if anyone tried?Looks familiar and let me know which dating site.

FireOnIce30
08-18-22, 12:29

But the BBJ was one of the best in my life time. Did not get this type of BBJ is USA spa too. She sucked like anything. She also allowed her to finger. She was ready for FS, But I did not take the condom. So did not go for it.Thanks for the review bro. I'll be coming down to Chennai soon and will be around Guindy area. Could you give more details about the location? I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

Member #4756
08-18-22, 13:01
Anyone tried here? Which therapist to go for?

Also is LE activity still there in MPs?

Yuvandeepan
08-18-22, 14:08
Posting my experiences in A2B OMR Spa; This is a consolidated review spanning approximately 4 months of visits.

Things I liked about A2B chain. Selection available, attached bathroom, no rushing experience.

#1 -Therapist name starts with M (same name as famous mallu softcore actress starts with M) - good looking aunty; decent boobs; she is a malayali can speak broken tamil. After she entered the room, she asked few basic questions and hugged me to relax. Asked for cream massage, after 15 -20 minutes of average massage, popped the question for extras, B2 be was available for 1.5 k which I took; no BJ or FS; played with boobs, light kisses now and then, did dry humping. I didn't finish, I came out after 1 and half hour. Mostly like a foreplay session and took bath and came out. I couldn't see her again in this place.

#2 - Therapist name starts with rose flower. North Indian but her Tamil is good; slim, nice looks not for people who like big boobs. After few minutes of massage and kind of mutual flirting, I don't know if its her tactics, she was often telling how good looking I'm and how she likes my body. Then I asked about available extras. She quoted 1. 5 for B2B; 2 for Nude; I asked BJ and FS. She said no to either, I said I have protection. She was little scared and then agreed for CBJ for 3. We took light shower and then started the deed. She came on top of me, I was naked with only protection. I don't understand she said no to FS at any cost but kept rubbing her genitals on my erected jhony. All I need to do is place it inside for FS but I didn't want to, as it was not agreed. She did nice CBJ, decent kissing; nice GFE. And when it's time, I took shower and left the place.

#3 - Therapist name or this review doesn't add any value as she particularly asked me not to share with anyone.

(don't PM for contacts) - just want to post my experience nevertheless. I took her from selection; by that time only 2 were available, I choose her because of the eye contact she maintained with me. Inside room, I was in dispo, she came to me straight and hugged me, I kissed her (light peck), she smiled and started with massage session. After some time of average massage when I asked for extras, she said the same as #2 but no CBJ. DAMN. So I didn't stop. , after few conversation, I was asking how about FS if I have protection (in my mind I was like she will say no anyway we can still ask). Surprisingly she said yes and how much will I give, I said 3 k, she said okay. And asked don't tell anyone. Ok. Ok. Took shower and started the deed. Started with light DFK, then to missionary, and doggy, as she was slim, I was holding her while standing and fucked for sometime, after 30-45 minutes of fucking in different positions I was about to try spooning, my jhony gave up. Had nice experience tough. Took shower and she got my number and gave missed call. I didn't try to call her out.

#4 This time no selection. I called and booked #3, after going inside, changed to dispo and she initially behaved as if she don't know me and after few minutes. I showed her phone number, and recollected the conversation. Then I said no massage, lets do from the start. I asked can you take 2.5 k she said "no give 3 like last time." Then I cornered her. So this you remember. She smiled. I asked her to join shower with me; after 5 minutes of shower, she was in wet towel. , I started kissing and smooching her neck. She also did the same, foreplay for sometime but no BJ / CBJ. And then I fingered her for few minutes while licking her boobs. Constantly touching GSpot and I realized she got wet and aroused. I slowly put my jhony near her mouth. May be because she got horny, she did CBJ. A nice one for 5-10 minutes. Then missh. WOT. And then Kamasutra position (I think kneeling lotus? Converted to missh again. While fucking she got scared like I came in. She was ensuring my protection is still in place. Then realized she came a bit. Wanted to wash and came back. This time she got dry and wanted to finish soon. She did HJ. And then I finished in missh. Both took shower and talked for a while. I asked can I share your number with friends. , she said. No I can't be fucking everyone and also my parents and brother coming into town for few months. I don't want them to know about this so don't call me. You can visit me here and don't negotiate with therapist mentioning my name as well.

WIR- may be; I usually don't like to repeat but only with few exceptions.

Damage - 2 k entrance. + tips inside based on negotiation.

MadhuSun
08-18-22, 14:09

Tanks in Advance for any advise.All the hotels need the ID. You need to check in her to your room. I tried to sneak a bird one time and immediately upon she entered the room, I got a call and requested to get her out of the room.

Yuvandeepan
08-18-22, 14:59
If you read my recent posts, they were all about MP visits and FS. Whenever I tell therapists I have protection, they pause for sometime. One girl I inquired further, she said, it could land us in trouble because, in case of raid. They will search everywhere and if they find out CDM, we are goner. Is it true? And word of caution from seniors / fellow mongers?

Yuvandeepan
08-18-22, 15:20
Yes. You got it.I located this spa in Milkvakkam, and at first had hard time believing if they can offer extras; Ground floor was having reception + general spa for women (haircut / pedicure / manicure). Unfortunately they don't have selection. One Telugu aunty was assigned. She kept touching inside the dispo while doing dry massage giving hints, it was somewhat good massage but not great so I continued for most of the time as the ambience was good. About extras: she quoted 3 K for nude; 2.5 k for B2B; 2 k for HJ / TL. I said no for extras then after she kept insisting for couple of times. And as she had good boobs. I negotiated to 1.5 k for B2B and sucked her boobs. She did very mechanical HJ that frustrated me to a point where I asked her to stop and took shower and left the place.

Damage: 2.2 (negotiated from 2.5 K) + 1.5.

WIR: May be not unless someone post good review about any other therapist as selection is not available.

Erdheena
08-18-22, 18:57
Yes. During my visit also girls said like that. Its better to be safe that regret later.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

If you read my recent posts, they were all about MP visits and FS. Whenever I tell therapists I have protection, they pause for sometime. One girl I inquired further, she said, it could land us in trouble because, in case of raid. They will search everywhere and if they find out CDM, we are goner. Is it true? And word of caution from seniors / fellow mongers?

Rocky767
08-18-22, 19:24
Maybe you guys might know this already. Whoever you call in locant seems to ask for a deposit mostly less than 1 K. Has anyone successful in meeting a girl from locanto? Before paying I want to confirm. Strangely they send voice recorded messages than WhatsApp chat. If these are scamsters sad to see how people get duped!Locanto is full of scamsters mostly from north who are not even in Chennai. Its 99% fraud and 1% chance of finding a genuine one.

SteveMonger6
08-18-22, 20:26
Posting my experiences in A2B OMR Spa; This is a consolidated review spanning approximately 4 months of visits.

Things I liked about A2B chain. Selection available, attached bathroom, no rushing experience.

#1 -Therapist name starts with M (same name as famous mallu softcore actress starts with M) - good looking aunty; decent boobs; she is a malayali can speak broken tamil. After she entered the room, she asked few basic questions and hugged me to relax. Asked for cream massage, after 15 -20 minutes of average massage, popped the question for extras, B2 be was available for 1.5 k which I took; no BJ or FS; played with boobs, light kisses now and then, did dry humping. I didn't finish, I came out after 1 and half hour. Mostly like a foreplay session and took bath and came out. I couldn't see her again in this place.

#2 - Therapist name starts with rose flower. North Indian but her Tamil is good; slim, nice looks not for people who like big boobs. After few minutes of massage and kind of mutual flirting, I don't know if its her tactics, she was often telling how good looking I'm and how she likes my body. Then I asked about available extras. She quoted 1. 5 for B2B; 2 for Nude; I asked BJ and FS. She said no to either, I said I have protection. She was little scared and then agreed for CBJ for 3. We took light shower and then started the deed. She came on top of me, I was naked with only protection. I don't understand she said no to FS at any cost but kept rubbing her genitals on my erected jhony. All I need to do is place it inside for FS but I didn't want to, as it was not agreed. She did nice CBJ, decent kissing; nice GFE. And when it's time, I took shower and left the place.

#3 - Therapist name or this review doesn't add any value as she particularly asked me not to share with anyone.
.Thank you for sharing this great detailed report. Newbies like me can learn a lot. Any hints on the locato or the A2 B Spa in OMR?

JohnDoeViijay
08-18-22, 20:59

#3 - Therapist name or this review doesn't add any value as she particularly asked me not to share with anyone.Can you please give other clues for the name please?

JohnDoeViijay
08-18-22, 21:11

Coming to the FR.

Inside the room,.

Now both are inside with me (I'm in boxers, they were in bra / undies). They had a kind of floor bed (below average cushion mat topped with use and throw massage cloth) in addition to massage table. Moments later I was laying down on floor bed with both these girls on either side laying on my arms licking my nipples and I was smooching them on their necks and cheeks. K left O right (sadly no kissing. Hell no. But that's okay. This is arousing).Please give name / location.

Dered 1981
08-19-22, 02:44
Firstly I need to thank FighterCock bro for helping me out with this contact, may god give you good and long erections brother, I saw his review and asked for the contact he was kind enough to share the same. So here it is this happened in the month of March I messaged her with reference of FighterCock and she responded, and fixed a date as she is not from here so met her at the hotel were I booked and boy she is beautiful yes no doubt there are freckles on her face but that can be ignored she came in I asked her for Lunch and spoke for some time while talking she sat on top of me and was freaking kissing me what a GFE oh boy small brother was swinging like a maniac so slowly removed her dress and went down on her perfect odorless pussy was sucking the water out of her body LOL (still getting hard ONS) then came her turn were she was sucking me off nicely and proceeded to humping for hardly 5 minutes in WOT. Had a nice sandwich and started with 2nd session same to same what happened but could last for only 2 minutes (no reason may be getting excited) she was with me from 3 pm to 7 pm for 2 sessions and agreed for 12 k for 2 which is definitely worth the money (awesome Figure) as she is a pure GFE, and slept happily like a baby all credit goes to FighterCock bro.

Thank you all and sorry can't share the details, if you want please ask FighterCock bro for the same.

Regards.

Dered1981.

BackToChennai
08-19-22, 03:52
I recently was successful in sneaking a bird in a decent hotel in adyar. Let us know which hotel is this, so we know.

XLover
08-19-22, 04:18
Most of the Forum members might have come across this Indie.

As mentioned, the room is very dark. Don't know why switching off the light immediately.

It was scary. I believe, there will not be anything back behind this.

An average apartment room with AC.

Coming to the deed. No restrictions. Everything was in menu.

She mentioned her as Sucker. Sucks every part of mine. So I avoid Smooching.

Damage is 10 k for 2 and 2 k for room.

Thanks to the senior ISG member for sharing the contact.

Happy Mongering.

FireOnIce30
08-19-22, 05:21

#1 -Therapist name starts with M (same name as famous mallu softcore actress starts with M) - good looking aunty; decent boobs; she is a malayali can speak broken tamil. After she entered the room, she asked few basic questions and hugged me to relax. Asked for cream massage, after 15 -20 minutes of average massage, popped the question for extras, B2B was available for 1.5 k which I took; no BJ or FS; played with boobs, light kisses now and then, did dry humping. I didn't finish, I came out after 1 and half hour. Mostly like a foreplay session and took bath and came out. I couldn't see her again in this place.

Thank for the review bro. I've tried hard but I have been unable to decipher as to what A2 B spa is and since it has so many outlets I'm excited to visit. Could you please hint out more about the name? Much thanks.

FireOnIce30
08-19-22, 05:35
So I fly to Chennai once in ever 3 months, my last trip was in July and one fine weekend morning I decided to get my Johnny serviced. Started googling and after much consideration selected this shady MP, where I thought extras would definitely be on the table.

WhatsApp the owner, he's super friendly and indirectly ask him to give me his best masseuse, he agrees. I reach there, he sells me a 90 minute dry + oil massage for 2. 5 K I take it because it would be done by two different girls. At this point in time my Johnny was already happy.

Get changed into dispo and the first NE girl comes in, does some awesome massage, I ask for extras she refuses straight out and says nobody does it here. I double my offering but still didn't budge. She leaves after 45 minutes. The next NE girl comes who is a bit more friendly than the previous one, make small talk and drop the question but zilch same response. We don't do this here.

Massage was damn good but no services at all. The first word of this spa is the word that what we address people as who live in Asia and the second word is what people go to a pyschiatrist for.

Massage - 8/10.

Will I go again? For massage, yes for extras, don't even bother.

I'll be coming to Chennai again soon and if anybody has legit massage recommendations where they help with extras please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Tydecksa
08-19-22, 19:26
So I fly to Chennai once in ever 3 months, my last trip was in July and one fine weekend morning I decided to get my Johnny serviced. Started googling and after much consideration selected this shady MP, where I thought extras would definitely be on the table.

WhatsApp the owner, he's super friendly and indirectly ask him to give me his best masseuse, he agrees. I reach there, he sells me a 90 minute dry + oil massage for 2. 5 K I take it because it would be done by two different girls. At this point in time my Johnny was already happy.

Get changed into dispo and the first NE girl comes in, does some awesome massage, I ask for extras she refuses straight out and says nobody does it here. I double my offering but still didn't budge. She leaves after 45 minutes. The next NE girl comes who is a bit more friendly than the previous one, make small talk and drop the question but zilch same response. We don't do this here.

Massage was damn good but no services at all. The first word of this spa is the word that what we address people as who live in Asia and the second word is what people go to a pyschiatrist for.

Massage - 8/10.

I'll be coming to Chennai again soon and if anybody has legit massage recommendations where they help with extras please let me know. Thanks in advance.I'm not sure why would you use so many codewords for a place giving legal massage. There are so many reports here about MPs with extras, still you need recommendation.

GundamDynames
08-19-22, 19:44
Folks, I have gone to the Wizard spa twice. Got a membership from them without realizing that it can be only used in that spa.

The Thai whose name rhymes with poison Ivy cost me 5 k for two shots B2B and a BBJ. The massage cost me about 3 k as I took the membership.

2nd time took a NE by the name of Traceeerrr minus the errr but she didn't agree to a BJ but her massage was fantastic and very friendly. So took another girl with a name similar to Coconut and though she did only a B2B and a handjob she charged 4 k but it was a wild experience.

Also any recommendations from your sides?

Also, how are the Therapists in the Wizard spa Nungambakkam do they do rimming etc?

Any recommendations of NI, OR NE therapists who do a good BBJ as I got it done from the Thai Therapist and would like to try something different for a change?

AKeller
08-19-22, 21:59
This was last month. I had some free time in the afternoon, and looking at the reviews on pachai dinam spa, I went to the A. Karai branch. They quoted 2 K for dry, negotiated to 1. 7 K. Selection was only NI. There were a few other customers already in there, so I guess it was busy. One of the attendants there led me to the room, and I changed to the dispo and waited. In came Ms. A. and after a bit of basic intro talk, started the massage. She spoke fluent English and Hindi as well. I could speak both fluently, so we spoke a lot, and talked about various things. This was a welcome experience for me compared to my previous dud experience where basic communication was an issue.

When it came to the bum, she asked if I want to massage there, and I said yes. She pulled down the dispo and started running her fingers on my bum. It felt so good and I enjoyed it well. I asked her to take out the dispo entirely since it didn't matter anymore.

Then came the topic of extras. She quoted 1 K for HJ, 4 K for B2B (only topless). FS, BJ or anything else that involved going inside her in any manner was not on the table, though I said I have the cover. She just laughed saying she doesn't provide it. She said if I wasn't sure I could go for HJ and then go for B2B next time. I'm glad I didn't go for HJ (which you'll see later below). Negotiated B2B down to 3 K. I see from the FRs here that it's on the higher side, but I was happy with the experience till then that I let Johnny decide. I said I want to take her top out, and she obliged. Took out her melons and sucked on them, kissed her neck, and asked her to lie down next to me while I kissed her all over. No DFK, but she gave me pecks on my lips, kissed me on the top of the body and sucked on my nipples. She also let me slide my hand inside her pants and play, but asked me not to insert because the wetness will show on her pants.

By now my Johnny was ready to hoist a flag on it. She was lying next to me and I was kissing her all over, sucking her melons, while she was trying to milk my johnny. For some reason that day Johnny was not ready to give up, no matter how much she tried. Finally, she said her hands started to pain, and I said that's ok. There was no attached bathroom in that room, so in one way it was good that I didn't have to clean up after. (Now that I think about it, I think it has to do a bit with my porn addiction, that I'm not able to do an easy release. I'll probably try out a WG next time and see where it leads me.).

Overall the experience that day was good. More than the extras, I was happy with the GFE.

Damages - 2 K for the massage, 3 K for extras.

WIR. Yes.

If you read my recent posts, they were all about MP visits and FS. Whenever I tell therapists I have protection, they pause for sometime. One girl I inquired further, she said, it could land us in trouble because, in case of raid. They will search everywhere and if they find out CDM, we are goner. Is it true? And word of caution from seniors / fellow mongers?Yes, I think this could be a reason. Just a week ago, I read here about LE activity in another branch of the same spa, so they would definitely be cautious. In my case above though I thought she wasn't ready to go beyond a limit.

JoseWilliams
08-20-22, 07:05
All Motherland therapists in wizard spa bro nagar and ice apple pakkam give BBJ and many of them provide rimming as well.

But in wizard spa all of them quote high costs. You got to negotiate. But the quality is good even for higher price.

Folks, I have gone to the Wizard spa twice. Got a membership from them without realizing that it can be only used in that spa.

The Thai whose name rhymes with poison Ivy cost me 5 k for two shots B2B and a BBJ. The massage cost me about 3 k as I took the membership.

2nd time took a NE by the name of Traceeerrr minus the errr but she didn't agree to a BJ but her massage was fantastic and very friendly. So took another girl with a name similar to Coconut and though she did only a B2B and a handjob she charged 4 k but it was a wild experience.

HotDudess
08-20-22, 08:12
Hi,

Can you give hints about the spa. Name. Nearby landmark location.

Regards.

Hotdudess.

I located this spa in Milkvakkam, and at first had hard time believing if they can offer extras; Ground floor was having reception + general spa for women (haircut / pedicure / manicure). Unfortunately they don't have selection. One Telugu aunty was assigned. She kept touching inside the dispo while doing dry massage giving hints, it was somewhat good massage but not great so I continued for most of the time as the ambience was good. About extras: she quoted 3 K for nude; 2.5 k for B2B; 2 k for HJ / TL. I said no for extras then after she kept insisting for couple of times. And as she had good boobs. I negotiated to 1.5 k for B2B and sucked her boobs. She did very mechanical HJ that frustrated me to a point where I asked her to stop and took shower and left the place.

Damage: 2.2 (negotiated from 2.5 K) + 1.5.

WIR: May be not unless someone post good review about any other therapist as selection is not available.

FireOnIce30
08-20-22, 11:53
I'm not sure why would you use so many codewords for a place giving legal massage. There are so many reports here about MPs with extras, still you need recommendation.Bro it's called Asian Therapy. I'm not very well versed with the localities of Chennai and that's why having a hard time understanding the places which are mentioned on the forum. Perhaps you can help me with some? Thanks in advance.

Ravik5932
08-20-22, 13:59
Hello friends,

Visiting Chennai after very long time for two days. Will be staying at a hotel on the Cathedral road, Teynampet on the 20th and 21st of Aug. Request information about MPs nearby or good SPs. Thank a lot.

SinglePaiyan
08-20-22, 17:18
Hints like East side stomach, Asians and physiatrist uff all this for a legit massage place like Tydecksa mentioned. It's really not easily decodeable and unnecessary.

Massage - 8/10.

I'll be coming to Chennai again soon and if anybody has legit massage recommendations where they help with extras please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Rocky767
08-20-22, 18:30
Hints like East side stomach, Asians and physiatrist uff all this for a legit massage place like Tydecksa mentioned. It's really not easily decodeable and unnecessary.Bro Asia and psychiatrist still its okay. But what the heck is east side stomach?

AKeller
08-20-22, 20:07
Bro Asia and psychiatrist still its okay. But what the heck is east side stomach?I think he means Kilpauk? Using google translate for "east" and "side stomach", Kilpauk comes close. The spa is "Asian Therapy". We're "Asians", and people go to a psychiatrist for "therapy". But I can't find a branch for them in Kilpauk.

AKeller
08-20-22, 20:10
Bro it's called Asian Therapy. I'm not very well versed with the localities of Chennai and that's why having a hard time understanding the places which are mentioned on the forum. Perhaps you can help me with some? Thanks in advance.I may have spoken too soon. Is it East Saidapet? ("Pet" for "Stomach" in Hindi).

Yuvandeepan
08-20-22, 21:08
Please give name / location.Hi Bro,

Sorry, I can't be sharing much details through post. If you have subscription, I can help you out.

Yuvandeepan
08-20-22, 21:22
Thank for the review bro. I've tried hard but I have been unable to decipher as to what A2 B spa is and since it has so many outlets I'm excited to visit. Could you please hint out more about the name? Much thanks.Hi Bro,

I was in similar situation before subscribing or getting DM facility. Trust me, forum members are more helpful when you subscribe. Their intention is not to promote this forum and get subscription fees from everyone. If we post more hints / unwanted information that could lead all the trouble directly to the facility and it could be closed down as well.

If you still want to try for free. I suggest you use search option and explore previous post to get more information.

Rocky767
08-20-22, 21:28
I may have spoken too soon. Is it East Saidapet? ("Pet" for "Stomach" in Hindi).Yes you got it this time. But the thing is that I did not know members using hindi also in codewords. Becoz I am thinking tamil in my mind.

Yuvandeepan
08-20-22, 21:30
Hi,

Can you give hints about the spa. Name. Nearby landmark location.

Regards.

Hotdudess.Hi,

You can click original post of this thread. (3-4 levels) and find more about this MP. Alternatively, you can google MPs starts with V in Milkvakkam. Milk in tamil.

FireOnIce30
08-21-22, 05:04
I may have spoken too soon. Is it East Saidapet? ("Pet" for "Stomach" in Hindi).Absolutely right.

FireOnIce30
08-21-22, 05:06
All Motherland therapists in wizard spa bro nagar and ice apple pakkam give BBJ and many of them provide rimming as well.

But in wizard spa all of them quote high costs. You got to negotiate. But the quality is good even for higher price.Is this spa the same which also has the name of color in it?

Tydecksa
08-21-22, 07:08
Bro it's called Asian Therapy. I'm not very well versed with the localities of Chennai and that's why having a hard time understanding the places which are mentioned on the forum. Perhaps you can help me with some? Thanks in advance.They used to say RTFF. Please do that first and if any specific post is unclear, quote that and ask.

AKeller
08-21-22, 14:21
Is this spa the same which also has the name of color in it?Yes, that's the one.

JoseWilliams
08-21-22, 15:12
Is this spa the same which also has the name of color in it?Yep. That's the one. Little pricier. But good ambience and friendly therapists.

JohnDoeViijay
08-21-22, 23:28
Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit chennai soon after 9. 5 long years and wanted to explore as much as possible.

I understand the whole game in chennai is completely in last few years so seeking for help!

Massage, Indie, SP, Night clubs. Any ideas and recommendations are welcome and my PM is open.

Also, its not fair to ask everything for free but I am sorry I do not have much contact in Chennai to share with you all.

If there is something I can help with, feel free to ask in the DM and will see if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Thilak
08-22-22, 00:05

Coming to the FR.

Inside the room,.

Damage: 8 K (+200 I gave 100 each as tip).Detailed review was good. I had been there once few months back. Unfortunately my experience was not good. There were number of things that let me down. The rooms were shabby. It was literally some thin card board that separated available rooms. So everything could be heard very clearly from adjacent rooms. Bathrooms were bad. Ambience was below average; so as the birds. I had to finish quickly and walked out.

FireOnIce30
08-22-22, 04:14
Yep. That's the one. Little pricier. But good ambience and friendly therapists.Thanks bro. Could you tell me as to what's the going rate for extras and how much should I be paying at the most? I want to be mindful and not spoil the rates for other fellow mongers.

FireOnIce30
08-22-22, 04:15
Yes, that's the one.Thanks bro. Could you tell me as to what's the going rate for extras and how much should I be paying at the most? I want to be mindful and not spoil the rates for other fellow mongers.

Yuvandeepan
08-22-22, 20:05
Detailed review was good. I had been there once few months back. Unfortunately my experience was not good. There were number of things that let me down. The rooms were shabby. It was literally some thin card board that separated available rooms. So everything could be heard very clearly from adjacent rooms. Bathrooms were bad. Ambience was below average; so as the birds. I had to finish quickly and walked out.Yes Bro, As I mentioned in my post, even I admit the ambiance was average / below average and also the girls but luckily I had one good experience; If not for few highlights. , I would have felt the same way as you felt. Since I took both the girls who were available, no one else was there. And they mostly function with 1 or 2 girls only I guess. Bcos they only have 2 rooms separated by cardboard kind of materials.

AcidBurns
08-23-22, 05:21
Hello,

Has anyone met Reshmika Reshu from Fb? She is asking for 20 k. Any reviews please.

FuckMachine007
08-23-22, 09:03
So I went for a haircut near my place, have been living in the area for a decade and didn't even doubt this salon. I usual go to GT for a cut but was in a hurry so opted the place. Went the at 11 am and so pretty SI and mallu girls walk in one after other. Saw this cute malu girl, a little chubby but an awesome ass, Jhonny was excited, was trying hard to hide it. The receptionist not the best looker but changed into a transparent saree and damn a real MILF, don't know if she is available for service. Didn't ask for anything because I live nearby and didn't want to take the risk of getting recognized. Was really shocked to see an MP in the area as it is a very vanilla kind of an area. Sharing pointers, do tell me if you liked the place and damages.
Any further pointers/information of this place ? I mean what r the services offered and cost etc.,
Place is in a* war true nagar, it is called actor dev last name park, logo of a peeping boy. Try and do tell in FR.Any further pointers / information of this place? I mean what are the services offered and cost etc.

FuckMachine007
08-23-22, 09:23
Has anyone visited this place? Any extras available? How the quality of the massage? I am planning to visit, please throw some light dear fellow mongers.

So I went for a haircut near my place, have been living in the area for a decade and didn't even doubt this salon. I usual go to GT for a cut but was in a hurry so opted the place. Went the at 11 am and so pretty SI and mallu girls walk in one after other. Saw this cute malu girl, a little chubby but an awesome ass, Jhonny was excited, was trying hard to hide it. The receptionist not the best looker but changed into a transparent saree and damn a real MILF, don't knw if she is available for service. Didn't ask for anything because I live nearby and didn't want to take the risk of getting recognized. Was really shocked to see an MP in the area as it is a very vanilla kind of an area. Sharing pointers, do tell me if you liked the place and damages.

Place is in a* war true nagar, it is called actor dev last name park, logo of a peeping boy. Try and do tell in FR.

FireOnIce30
08-23-22, 17:17
Whatsapped the bsnt ngr branch and whosoever was chatting said that it's fully professional massage when I asked if I can choose the therapist of my choice. Are the extras gone?

FireOnIce30
08-23-22, 18:37
Fellow Mongers,

What's with these Afros? None of them are ready to go below 10 k for 2 hours or 15 k for full night. I read that you shouldn't pay more than 4/5 k for 2 hours. Which birds are these? Suggest or share some digits please.

Kedawibanit
08-24-22, 01:35
Afros are very less in Chennai when compared to other places especially Bangalore. If you want to try Afros, you can try them in Bangalore. Lots of Afros are available in every area and you get them from 5 k for 2 hrs or 7 k for 2 hrs starting price.

In Chennai, don't encourage 10 k or 15 k Afros in this forum as they are not worth that much. For this money, you get a good looking indie to bang.

Happy mongering.

Fellow Mongers,

What's with these Afros? None of them are ready to go below 10 k for 2 hours or 15 k for full night. I read that you shouldn't pay more than 4/5 k for 2 hours. Which birds are these? Suggest or share some digits please.

FireOnIce30
08-24-22, 03:09
Afros are very less in Chennai when compared to other places especially Bangalore. If you want to try Afros, you can try them in Bangalore. Lots of Afros are available in every area and you get them from 5 k for 2 hrs or 7 k for 2 hrs starting price.

In Chennai, don't encourage 10 k or 15 k Afros in this forum as they are not worth that much. For this money, you get a good looking indie to bang..Thanks bro. Apart from MR are there any other alternates for looking up Indies? (Apart from SA and Locanto) or if you'd recommend any spa for B2B and the likes. Thanks!

Jayagopal50
08-24-22, 04:03
I am reading that due to Rupee going down, even Lower income NRI's are paying 20 K and up to bang their fantasy girls when visiting India. So the SA girls are jacking up prices. Unfortunately due to lack of citizenship Younger Techies on H1 be cannot cross border to Taste Mexican girls for $100/ in Tijuana!

On The Wings
08-24-22, 06:26
Any further pointers / information of this place? I mean what are the services offered and cost etc.Anand Park Unisex Salon & Spa.

Location Ramapuram near PORUR.

Tydecksa
08-24-22, 07:13
Whatsapped the bsnt ngr branch and whosoever was chatting said that it's fully professional massage when I asked if I can choose the therapist of my choice. Are the extras gone?Seriously you expect them to reply on WhatsApp the price list for extras.

HiJohn
08-24-22, 09:06
Hi all,

I have activated my subscription and I am new. Can you please share indes contacts in Arcot Road / Porur / Valasarawakkam please?

Duder03
08-24-22, 11:02
Whatsapped the bsnt ngr branch and whosoever was chatting said that it's fully professional massage when I asked if I can choose the therapist of my choice. Are the extras gone?I visited Friday last week and got extras, not sure if that has changed so quick. If you search with wizard as keyword, you get plenty on hints about therapist names. Selection is not allowed but you can ask for a specific therapist.

Rocky767
08-24-22, 18:08
Thanks bro. Apart from MR are there any other alternates for looking up Indies? (Apart from SA and Locanto) or if you'd recommend any spa for B2B and the likes. Thanks!What is SA?

GundamDynames
08-24-22, 18:49
I visited Friday last week and got extras, not sure if that has changed so quick. If you search with wizard as keyword, you get plenty on hints about therapist names. Selection is not allowed but you can ask for a specific therapist.I just came back from there a few hours back after getting some nice extras. You need to speak with the Therapist directly.

FireOnIce30
08-25-22, 03:49
After researching for quite a bit I visited the spa that I've mentioned in the title. I reached by 8 pm and was afraid if I'd be refused but thankfully the Nepali guy at reception was helpful. He took me through the massages on offer and I choose the Swedish Therapy for 45 minutes for 1. 8 K. I was taken to a room on the first floor, the room was spacious with an attached washroom, changed to dispo and was asked to get comfortable since the therapist would take sometime to come. All the NEs were busy so went ahead and chose a SI. Now in she comes, her name starts with S and her name is in a Sanjay Dutt movie called Khoobsurat in a popular song. She had worn a mask and told me that it's the management decision.

Anyhow she switched off the lights and started massaging me, 5-7 minutes in the massage I drop the question of extras since the MP was going to be closed by 9-9.30. She replied that it depends on how much I am willing to pay, I told her need B2B 2 shots so she quoted 6 k but got her down to 5 k (I know this maybe a bit on the higher side but what happened after this was totally worth it) She had mentioned that she'll not kiss and I can't suck on her boobs since this is my first time and she only does this for regulars. She removes her panties, mask and only her bra but keeps her t-shirt on since she said that door has no lock and sometimes they come in. She had an okay face, good tits, clean and shaved pussy.

So she starts the deed, she lays on me and starts dry humping me and boy was it so good and while doing this I think she got horny herself and started biting me all over. I took charge and told her that I can cum later and I wanted her to enjoy and then started oral on her for next 15-20 minutes or so and boy was she wet, she pulled my hair, hands, tried to scratch me and moaned continuously, she even sat on my face, she came after sometime and since we didn't have much time she told me she'll make me cum quickly, so I came once after dry humping, took some rest and then told her to massage my balls and give a HJ. Both the releases were so good that I had to be in bed for like two minutes to catch my breath. Cleaned up and wore clothes and then she hugged me for like 2-3 minutes and told me that she hadn't orgasmed in a while and I made her remember of her ex boyfriend, while hugging I squeezed her ass and tits and she pretty much liked it, she told me she was still very horny and could feel the wetness, I told her that now that we're friends let me kiss you and she gave a small peck on the lips. She even touched my dick over my clothes to see if I was still hard and I actually was still hard. I would have done one more shot if the time had allowed for it LOL. All in all it was a brilliant experience even though she did the usual nakhras in the beginning but the oral on her made her change.

Body: 6/10 (little bit fat, thighs were juicy).

Boobs: 7/10 (good nipples and handful).

WIR: Yes (I have asked her to meet me outside so probably we can have longer and uninterrupted sessions).

XxxJk18
08-25-22, 06:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wannabe1
08-25-22, 08:50
To people folking to Wizard spa. Just be careful with thai girls. Oral and more, seems to be dangerous. I got serious rashes and friend got worse. I have recovered. He still hasnt. Bessy especially.As per my Doc, unprotected oral sex with commercial workers can lead to this. But oral sex with a condom isn't enjoyable. Hence I guess oral sex should be avoided at MPs There is also a very small chance that you can get STDs. If oral sex is non negotiable then has to be with someone with very limited partners.

IndianMale83
08-25-22, 10:44
What is SA?"Seeking" app. Used to be called "Seeking Arrangement".

WanderingIndia
08-25-22, 10:57
Hi all, this is generic post.

Hope you're keeping well. I was looking through the posts. And am wondering if this page is dry? Liked actually hard to find pussy to drill?

My experience has been in Mumbai and Kolkata, Gurgaon where almost all spas are available for service bad, good, worst mixed bunch.

I'm supposed to move to Chennai for job but after staying WFH from corona. I'm scared Chennai will be in the same state as staying home. No pussy or hard to find. Can some senior here enlighten.

Tydecksa
08-25-22, 16:39
Hi all, this is generic post.

Hope you're keeping well. I was looking through the posts. And am wondering if this page is dry? Liked actually hard to find pussy to drill?

My experience has been in Mumbai and Kolkata, Gurgaon where almost all spas are available for service bad, good, worst mixed bunch.

I'm supposed to move to Chennai for job but after staying WFH from corona. I'm scared Chennai will be in the same state as staying home. No pussy or hard to find. Can some senior here enlighten.If you couldn't find good services in Mumbai and Kolkata, you will never find in Chennai.

Rocky767
08-25-22, 17:50
"Seeking" app. Used to be called "Seeking Arrangement".Thanks man.

TrviScot9
08-25-22, 19:53
Hi all,

I'm new to this mongering, have been a silent reader, and wanted to give it a try. Want to visit a MP with b2 b and BBBJ. Which MP should I visit for my first*time experience? 1) wizard iceapple bakkam or bro nagar*.

2) bat spa bro nagar 3) pachai spa bro nagar.

Also, how do I ask for extras, or should I wait for them to pop out?

Thanks.

ECity045
08-26-22, 03:01
Looks like a lot of folks are not posting here in the Chennai forum. We get a lot of reports of Spa activity but not many reports of Tamil or Mallu girl action. Has the activity level in this city gone down or is it that no one wants to give up their contacts anymore? Cheers.

FireOnIce30
08-26-22, 08:04
Got to know about this spa from some reports here. Reached at around 11 am because Johnny wanted action, had to wait for sometime since the staff hadn't arrived, after waiting came in two SI therapists (I wouldn't call them as therapists because massage skills are shit) the guy at the counter was nice (spoke to him for 10 odd minutes before the girls arrived), once they came in he started speaking about the rates, he said B2 B is 2 k and full nude is 2. 5 k. Idk what shit terminology is this since I believe B2 B is fully nude. Anyhow went with full nude and asked price for two shots he said I can take both birds for 4 k fully nude, I thought it's a bit expensive because the place is shit in terms of the ambience etc but Johnny wouldn't budge so said yes, I asked him for 3. 5 k but he said no usually it's 5 k but can do 4 k for me so I said okay. Went inside changed to dispo.

First came a girl called 'Naam <Tapsee Pannu movie ' she was Muslim and new little Urdu but ofc not enough. She said they use only powder no oil, as mentioned previously their massage skills are shit they do it like as if they are just touching your skin. Anyhow 5 minutes in she asks if she can remove her clothes I say yes. This chick had some nice tits, you may think they are not good especially over clothes but they were nice. She told me to move a bit so she can lay down as well, she slept besides me (it was a small massage table) so I start sucking her tits and she's a dead fish already, tries to make me cum faster I stop her, then I ask her to get on top and dry hump she does that but it gets a bit rough because there is no oil so no lubrication, I try to finger her but she isn't in the mood, then she starts with a HJ, it was probably one of the worst HJs ever, I somehow came. Told her to send the second one after two minutes.

The second SI therapist came in whose name was are**a (very common name) she seemed a bit chirpy and her massage skills were very better than the previous one. After 5 minutes she too got nude, however she sucked my nipples, was breathing hot in my ear, tried to chew my ear as well, that was hot and got my Johnny to attention, I sucked her tits she got on top did dry humping too and then with a HJ I came again. I was in and out under 40 minutes I believe (including 10 minutes wait in the start). I would recommend this place only under the following circumstances:

1. You know Tamil properly. Communication was an issue since I didn't know Tamil, I thought BJ was included in that price but it was extra.

2. They will not do B2 B for a long time and you can't even do it for a long time since it's dry and they use powder, dick would probably rupture. So if you are okay with getting a HJ in the end you can visit.

3. Above all, which bring us mongers to any place, go only if you're extremely horny and don't care about a good time or ambience.

Also, this place is very close to the bridge and you can see the name of this spa above the shop that I mentioned. The name starts with the name of a color.

First Girl. Blue dress muslim girl.

Boobs - 7/10.

Face - 3/10.

Body - 5/10 (slim).

Skills. Dead Fish.

Don't even think of taking her.

2nd Girl. Pink Dress.

Boobs - 5/10.

Face - 3/10.

Body -5/10 (a bit more than first girl but still slim).

Skills - 6/10 (she sucks nipples and tries to not be a dead fish I would assume that if you knew Tamil it would be better).

Damages - 4 k for 2 birds fully nude B2 B.

Will I go again? Probably if I want a quick finish and next time I'm not going to pay so much now that I know how it is. This also makes me think that are places like this VFM or other places like Grn Dy Spa vcherry where I paid 7 k ish for two shots for a very good GFE experience where I went down on her too (see my posts for full review).

Fellow mongers, please comment if I paid too much.

HotDudess
08-26-22, 08:31
Yes You are Correct. The ease of getting extra in SPA and rates have made all to visit SPA.

Another one is the Place extra's for Indies and they charge huge amount.

Also no new indie available.

Regards.

Hotdudess.

Looks like a lot of folks are not posting here in the Chennai forum. We get a lot of reports of Spa activity but not many reports of Tamil or Mallu girl action. Has the activity level in this city gone down or is it that no one wants to give up their contacts anymore? Cheers.

VickyX
08-26-22, 09:13
Anyone met thoripakkam Sathya?

Kedawibanit
08-26-22, 16:28
Everyone wants contacts but no one writes reports. The enthusiasm shown by people before getting contacts is not shown after getting the digits and reference. So far I have shared contacts with 30 plus people. But I see only 1 or 2 FRs.

Also when someone post an FR, they are flooded with messages asking for digits. Too many desperate mongers and too few contacts. Mongering Ecosystem is imbalanced.

And I repeat, Chennai is a haven for mongering -- for people with good contacts and references.

Happy Mongering.

Kedawibanit
08-26-22, 16:37
Usually we see such detailed reviews for FR. For Massage service I am seeing such a lengthy report after a long time. It is a interesting read with good quality and detailed explanation.

You have not at all overpaid when compared to some desperate people who listen to their Johnny and pay twice or thrice than what you have paid here.

Expecting more such good detailed reviews and experience from you to be shared here.

Happy Mongering.

Got to know about this spa from some reports here. Reached at around 11 am because Johnny wanted action, had to wait for sometime since the staff hadn't arrived, after waiting came in two SI therapists (I wouldn't call them as therapists because massage skills are shit) the guy at the counter was nice (spoke to him for 10 odd minutes before the girls arrived), once they came in he started speaking about the rates, he said B2B is 2 k and full nude is 2. 5 k. Idk what shit terminology is this since I believe B2B is fully nude. Anyhow went with full nude and asked price for two shots he said I can take both birds for 4 k fully nude, I thought it's a bit expensive because the place is shit in terms of the ambience etc but Johnny wouldn't budge so said yes, I asked him for 3. 5 k but he said no usually it's 5 k but can do 4 k for me so I said okay. Went inside changed to dispo..

Kedawibanit
08-26-22, 18:04
She is a indie turned SP who has few cheap local MILFs and girls under her. Sometimes she too does the deed but you have to book her in advance. Heard from fellow mongers that she is infected. Not sure how true it is. Better to stay away from her as prevention is better than cure.

Happy Mongering.

Anyone met thoripakkam Sathya?

FuckMachine007
08-27-22, 04:44
Any extras available here.

Anand Park Unisex Salon & Spa.

Location Ramapuram near PORUR.

Duder03
08-27-22, 06:48
Got to know about this spa from some reports here. Reached at around 11 am because Johnny wanted action, had to wait for sometime since the staff hadn't arrived, after waiting came in two SI therapists (I wouldn't call them as therapists because massage skills are shit) the guy at the counter was nice (spoke to him for 10 odd minutes before the girls arrived), once they came in he started speaking about the rates, he said B2 B is 2 k and full nude is 2. 5 k. Idk what shit terminology is this since I believe B2 B is fully nude. Anyhow went with full nude and asked price for two shots he said I can take both birds for 4 k fully nude, I thought it's a bit expensive because the place is shit in terms of the ambience etc but Johnny wouldn't budge so said yes, I asked him for 3. 5 k but he said no usually it's 5 k but can do 4 k for me so I said okay. Went inside changed to dispo.

First came a girl called 'Naam <Tapsee Pannu movie ' she was Muslim and new little Urdu but ofc not enough. She said they use only powder no oil, as mentioned previously their massage skills are shit they do it like as if they are just touching your skin. Anyhow 5 minutes in she asks if she can remove her clothes I say yes. This chick had some nice tits, you may think they are not good especially over clothes but they were nice. She told me to move a bit so she can lay down as well, she slept besides me (it was a small massage table) so I start sucking her tits and she's a dead fish already, tries to make me cum faster I stop her, then I ask her to get on top and dry hump she does that but it gets a bit rough because there is no oil so no lubrication, I try to finger her but she isn't in the mood, then she starts with a HJ, it was probably one of the worst HJs ever, I somehow came..It's funny how she didn't allow to suck boob but then allowed DATY. Never had good experiences with SI birds in green day, they always ask money first and then spoil your mood by throwing nakhras.

Vchery branch is not very good in terms of extras, B2B they start negotiating at 4 k and then end at 3 or 2.5 k not less than that and that too with no GFE, very mechanical. Very few are okay and agreed for 2 k, but therapists are always changing.

Kavinch
08-27-22, 07:39
Brothers.

I am travelling to Chennai for work purpose. Request fellow brother's advise on indie (for incall) or MP who serve full service.

I will be staying at the Leela Palace hotel in MRC Nagar.

Happy to help for Delhi and Noida visitors.

Thanks.

JohnWickRambo
08-27-22, 12:16
You can try the other SI also. Her name starts with K. Doesn't check the time and gives good GFE. She herself said, tough to convince the other SI S* initially.

After researching for quite a bit I visited the spa that I've mentioned in the title. I reached by 8 pm and was afraid if I'd be refused but thankfully the Nepali guy at reception was helpful. He took me through the massages on offer and I choose the Swedish Therapy for 45 minutes for 1. 8 K. I was taken to a room on the first floor, the room was spacious with an attached washroom, changed to dispo and was asked to get comfortable since the therapist would take sometime to come. All the NEs were busy so went ahead and chose a SI. Now in she comes, her name starts with S and her name is in a Sanjay Dutt movie called Khoobsurat in a popular song. She had worn a mask and told me that it's the management decision.

Anyhow she switched off the lights and started massaging me, 5-7 minutes in the massage I drop the question of extras since the MP was going to be closed by 9-9.30. She replied that it depends on how much I am willing to pay, I told her need B2B 2 shots so she quoted 6 k but got her down to 5 k (I know this maybe a bit on the higher side but what happened after this was totally worth it) She had mentioned that she'll not kiss and I can't suck on her boobs since this is my first time and she only does this for regulars. She removes her panties, mask and only her bra but keeps her t-shirt on since she said that door has no lock and sometimes they come in. She had an okay face, good tits, clean and shaved pussy.

NewbieHere123
08-28-22, 10:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

FireOnIce30
08-28-22, 14:16
You can try the other SI also. Her name starts with K. Doesn't check the time and gives good GFE. She herself said, tough to convince the other SI S* initially.What kind of damages do you incurr?

CrazyGuyKK
08-28-22, 18:53
Writing in this forum after long back, this report is almost 2 month old. Got the detail from Enaf bro, parlour location s near T'vanmiyur bus depot. Guided the way via phone call. Placed in a decent residential place. All facial services going on and all massage and extras also available. Discussed the details, reception aunty asked for requirements, I told massage with nude BBBJ with FS, she started with 6 k, bargained to 4 k. Including tips and all.

Once went inside, ambient s good, good massage table, a full seperate room with AC, there was 5 ladies and girls available, only one doing FS,. She came in, age around 35, with good structures. Can say little plum.

Massage was so good, started with topless and then full nude, have access to all, played with her boobs sucked a lot. Then she gave a slurpy BBBJ for 15 minutes. As about to come, put the see and banged and Missionary for doggi and then released.

Total time spend - 30 min massage+ 30 min extra.

Pros: good ambience.

Cons: no attached toilet.

And they keep rotating staffs.

CrazyGuyKK
08-28-22, 18:57
After first visit, reception aunty started sending texts and photos of New staffs. And the rate is fluctuating depending on the dreams on that day and staff. If poor demand, by evening time getting texts with discount. One fine day got such message for massage with FS for 2999. Thought of taking a visit and went there. Got plum aunty's only. Still proceeded. Service s almost like previous post, but massage s not upto the mark.

Other BBBJ + FS. Good company.

CrazyGuyKK
08-28-22, 19:01
After 2 visits, reception aunty started to share young girls photos. As she asked my preferences. But started for asking exorbitant money. 8+3 k for massage for a shot. Laughed out loud and stopped going there. And careful about giving your moving no, they are sending what's app messages with heart and kiss smiles. And the reception aunty have a knack of convincing and selling for high price. Be alert, think with brain not with dick. If you have good bargain skill and want massage with FS. Definitely a go place. Oriza.

CrazyGuyKK
08-28-22, 19:34
This a 10 days old report, again it's the contact of Enaf bro, told she s and inde. Operating and vel'chr outter area in a residential building. She responding after giving reference only, until that no results. After confirming time and amount, visited her, there was a guy sitting and the front room, she claimed for security purpose. After seeing her directly, little depressed only. In her what app DP she looks much younger and slim. But directly, 35+ age with plum structure.

Started with cuddling and kissed. Long story short. Started with cuddling, DFK, BBBJ, she lied flat, sitting on her and literally mouth fuking. Boob fuking. And finally put the cover and scored.

Good assets, not my taste as I'm not into plums and aunty's. Savage 5 k. May be high. But good service.

VickyX
08-28-22, 20:46
Anyone met thoripakkam Sathya?3 some. Is available with her and young Tamil girls pure tamilmouth.

NewbieHere123
08-29-22, 05:35
Hi all,

Hope all are doing good!

It's been a month with busy work and full of stress, then got a time to meet Ms. A last week. Thanks Girish bro for reference!

A dusky, talkative girl with good assets. S is not only lust, it's love and sharing things BTW us. Perfectly suits her. We were talking around 30-40 minutes sharing all the things, laughing, little fun everything made me to come out of work stress.

Then started the deed with Hug, DFK, romance, BBJ with ball licking and eye sight, WOT was too good.

Price: 6+2 k per pop. Safe place.

Happy to refer for trusted mongers!

Rocky767
08-29-22, 23:44
I got the contact from MR. This was done 15 days ago. The place was easy to find. Once I reached the place she welcomed me in a sexy nighty. We started the deed in 5 minutes as she was leaving town. Started with DFK. OMG she has the biggest boobs did some booby fucking it felt so good. Gave me a nice CBJ. Then we fucked in miss and doggy. Lastly came with a HJ. Damage - 7 k (I know its very high but I was very horny and I just didn't have time to bargain).

WIR. Maybe (if she reduced the amount to 5 k or less).

FireOnIce30
08-30-22, 06:57
I got the contact from MR. This was done 15 days ago. The place was easy to find. Once I reached the place she welcomed me in a sexy nighty. We started the deed in 5 minutes as she was leaving town. Started with DFK. OMG she has the biggest boobs did some booby fucking it felt so good. Gave me a nice CBJ. Then we fucked in miss and doggy. Lastly came with a HJ. Damage - 7 k (I know its very high but I was very horny and I just didn't have time to bargain).

WIR. Maybe (if she reduced the amount to 5 k or less).Bro what's her name or can you share the link?

WaterBoy747
08-30-22, 07:57
Looks like all the old therapists have changed in Wizard Iceapple branch. Any mongers went recently? The only ones I know are K-Zi and S-Na. But I would like to know if anyone tried others.

Cheers.

Pilot7777
08-30-22, 12:27

WIR. Maybe (if she reduced the amount to 5 k or less).Bro,

There is nothing to negotiate with afro. Just tell 3 k and they will agree. If you are luck yiu will get it for 2. 5 k also.

Kedawibanit
08-30-22, 19:03
Hey guys,

Writing this FR after a long time. This happened 2 weeks ago. I was fully held up with work and needed a release. Checked few indies whom I tried before. But Johnny asked for something new. Got reference from a girl whom I have already tried. She referred her friend who seems to be her neighbor as well.

About the new girl: This girl is neither chubby nor slim. Medium built body, 34 size boobs which is not saggy with small inverted nipples in darker brown color. Her aerolas are very small.

Met the new girl in this old girl's house. Went to room and chatted for some time to Break the ice. Came to know that this girl's husband works as a security guard and works for more than 12 hrs a day. She is into this occasionally to earn some bucks to run her family.

After 10 minutes, slowly started touching her. Starting from hands and moved to shoulders, ears, etc. Then slowly went close to her and started kissing her neck and then licked her ears. She looks like a typical southie. Dusky but a looker for sure.

Mostly these kind of girls will remove their mangalsutra while doing the deed with someone. But this girl didn't remove it. The thought of fucking someone's wife increased my mood. Hugged her tightly and kissed her all over. Then slowly removed her saree pallu and kissed her cleavage, neck and went up and kissed all over her face except her lips which I did last. This is to bring mood to her and when they are excited, they will allow us DFK.

After tongue fight for few minutes, went down slowly kissing all over her body. Then slowly removed her blouse and squeezed her medium sized boobs over her bra and inserted my fingers inside the bra and cupped her breast and pinched her nipples.

Then removed her saree and petticoat and moved her bra up and sucked those boobs to my hearts content.

And now she became horny after these and took charge of me. Kissed all over my body and went down to taste my johnny.

Gave a amazing blowjob for sometime and came to WOT position and tried to fuck. I stopped her and asked to wear condom and then allowed her to fuck. She was moving up and down and fucking wildly. Then she laid on the bed and I moved above her and went down to see her pussy. Small, tight and clean shaved. It is too tempting to do a DATY but my brain doesn't want to take risk. So just fingered her for some time and sent my johnny inside her. Of course with cover.

Since she is very cooperative, my johnny is erect for a long time. Fucked her in missionary for some time and laid on the bed happily. Completely satisfied.

Face - 6 (people who like dusky southie will like her for sure).

Boobs. Medium.

BBBJ - 9.

DFK - 5.

WIR: maybe if I didn't get any at that time.

Budget - 5 k.

Happy mongering.