PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Long Jonson
12-03-12, 04:34
Hi,

Just discovered the Chennai thread and had realized that I had posted on the wrong thread. I am reposting my report again which I originally posted in the "other areas" thread. Fellow mongers forgive me if some statements like the second line is irrelevant now that I have have the correct place. Now that I found Chennai I will RTTF

LJ.

Have been a long time reader of the forum. I am surprised that there is no thread for Chennai. Therefore signed up to post my exp and try to get more info / contacts from mongers from Chennai. Is the reason for mongering in Chennai not being as easy as delhi or Mumbai. Have been regularly getting good info from the Mumbai thread which I checked out and used while I was posted there, but the freight forwarding company that I work for has recalled be back to head office and now I have to travel regularly to Chennai. Made my first trip recently, did not do any prior research becos was travelling with a office colleague who was a regular traveler to Chennai and always talks big about his mongering. But he could not make it at the last moment. So my plan was to surf the web after meeting from my hotel room and hookup with some pussy like I usually do in Mumbai. But it was not easy. In 3 days of trying managed to get Pussy only once at a price I think I might have been a rip off. Would senior mongers let me know and guide me for if I have blundered and give me contacts.

Below is my field report.

Day one

Checked into the Accord Metropolitan hotel at GN Chetty Road, T Nagar during noon, front desk was busy as there was a big Indian group trying to check in at the front desk. The hotel was a nice 5 star hotel. What was nicer was the young Front desk girls. They looked like models / Hindi film stars. Did mind standing there watching the beauties while they were helping the big indian party who were demanding on something. There was older lady who was sitting away from the front desk in a separate desk. (When the big indian party was obscuring my view of the front desk beauties) I was checking her out. She was a MILF, had a nice north indian look very fair. She saw me checking her out. She walked towards me, asked me if I had a reservation and walked me to a counter that was closed and checked me in. During the check out process she was very friendly. Her badge said Aida, Guest facilitation officer. Also asked me why I book a double room. Told her that booking was done by my office for 2 of us, but the colleague could not make it. After the check out process was done the MILF Aida accompanied me all the way to my room. Had some small talk, was very very friendly. I was thinking what a great hotel / Great staff and my mongering was going to be great. (it was all downhill from there hotel wise). During the small talk found out that she was from Northeast I think she said mizoram and was available, but was leaving tonight to go home. Said there was no direct connection from Chennai to her home and needed about a day to get to her home. Since she was from out of town I think she is takable, has any mongers taken her. Had meeting till late that day. Came back to the hotel late and was tired ready to hit the bed but when I entered the hotel the lobby was deserted and one of the front desk beauties were there alone. Made a beeline to the frontdesk and try to chat her up. Was friendly but when I propose to her she join me after work for a drink in my room. She turned cold and said it was against hotel policy and she did not want to lose her job.

Day two.

After meeting and visits, came back to the hotel room, did not even approach the front desk. Aida was not there in her seat there was a guy sitting at her desk. Went up to my room and surfed the web made many calls and the price quoted was outrageous. For that price quoted in my country you could get 2 russians for a threesome. Since prices was high, inquired about getting a foreigner like in Mumbai. Was told by many a pimp "this is not mumbhai" and in Chennai there are no russians / persian / spanish etc etc "Chennai is not mumbhai". Went to the hotel spa, Was given a menu and the prices were OK. Asked the receptionist if I can see the facilities, so that I can check out the girls. There were a couple of cuties there (again may be from the northeast). Went to pay for the massage and was told massage for men will be done by men only. Told them forget it and asked for my money back. Was feeling Horny and helpess. Decide to go downstairs and was trying to get the belldesk boy to see if he had any contacts. Getting through to him on my needs for a girl was a challenge. Finally asked him where were the pubs / night clubs in the area was. He suggested the hotel "New age" night club OPM. Went there No prospect. More guys that girls. Went to bed Horny and lonely.

Day 3

Final day decided to get pussy at any cost. Surfed the web for new leads but prices was the issue. Had no option but to bite the bullet and got a girl from a pimp. Price quoted was 15, 000. 00. Said he had only models and air hostesses. Bargained and he finally gave me a "deal" for 12500. 00. He got my room number called me a few times to make sure and then sent the girl. When the girl came to the hotel she was not allowed to come up to the room, Had to go down because the pimp said if I take the girl or not, I will still have to pay. The front desk girl who turned me down was there with a smirk on her face. Finally argued that I had booked a double room and this is the 2nd person. So the girl was asked to produce I'd and was registered as the 2nd occupant of the room. I was disappointed when I first saw the girl, she was short but with big boobs she was no Model or Airhostess but friendly after the ordeal we went through to get her up to the room. She told me that she was from bihar and spoke a very little English. Communication was a problem. But boy did she turn out to be a sex machine. Started out with her demanding the money upfront and then calling the pimp and confirming how much she got. Then she became a quick wash to junior and the raincoat coming on for a BJ. Then she began riding me and sex in various positions, She was tight and moaning away in pain / pleasure or faking it. She was complaing was why it was taking so long for me to cum. Told her that I cannot get deep penetration with her supersized moan and complaining of the pain. Then off goes the Raincoat and then a good BBBJ and I came on her face and boobs. Since she had time we layed there for a while until her pimp called and said the taxi will be coming shorly. She gave her tel number and said next time call her direct. She said she will give me a better deal. But I had to leave.

Girl.

Short about 5 feet.

GFE 8/10 but little english.

Looks 6/10

Boobs 8/10.

BBBJ and sex 9/10.

Damage 12, 500 + tip 1500.

Have her tel number will share with mongers in return for good contacts.

Be safe

LJ

Member #4767
12-03-12, 08:21
Was recently visiting Chennai. I am into Mature BBWs. Attached pics was recommended by one SP. Has any one ever met / seen or tried her?

Want to try her on next visit. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Jas

VelvetHard
12-03-12, 19:57
Few things collected about Chennai mongering code.

1. Mongering is worse than keeping a 'keep', as per the social mores here. Hence, serious mongers no way share their cultivated contacts, lest they walk the walk of shame for rest of their carefully dignified lives! Real mongers don't frequent ISG, much less trade info with strangers.

2. The le behaviour is highly combustible and schizophrenic, making it really tough for greenhorn sp's to survive or coexist.

3. Bcoz of the above two, the non ISG mongers act like secret societies!

4. ISG Chennai mongers largely resort to MPs and self help. Apna haath jaganath!

5. The few ISG Chennai mongers who do find regular meals, follow the damn secret code as well!

BTW, went to a swish hotel last week to meet a model pussy, turns out to be an out of work extra from Mumbai. I was reminded about the rs. 250 pussy all saints wrote about recently. Anyway, ran away from the hotel room Like bat out of hell.

Am reminded of a gentlemanly so in another city, who actually hosted a free cocktail and dinner party for his steady patrons, in a 4 star hotel. And people actually turned up! Now imagine how Chennai wud respond to an invite like that! .

TaeToe
12-06-12, 21:12
This happened 2 days before. I was feeling so horny so tried sp number (this guy is the best in Chennai ). He asked me to come near ko*them*bd. He showed me 3 NE girls. 1. Slim 2. Bubbly 3. Average. All three wer not so Hifi like models. But they were so cute like next door girl (We can take them to any Disco). I picked Slim girl (nice cute B*be) , cute smile, she was fair, ht 5. 6 and she was very naughty and so talkative (broken English). I booked her for 5hrs and took her to my apartment. After reaching my place we did chit chat and slowly she stared to play with me she started to bite me then she removed my shirt. She was wearing black Tshirt and denim mini skirt. I puller her tshirt off, inner she was wearing trans spaghetti. She was damn hot in mini skirt and spaghetti. I just grabbed her and started to smooch her (she dint refuse french kiss). And slowly I pulled her skirt down. And we started to make out in couch I squeezed her nicely and su*Kd her Ni*pL. Then after 15-20 min I took her inside bed room. Again she started to kis* me and she gave me CBJ (grt) and I did her in missionary, doggy style. We had section around 1:30 hr. Then I gave her some Beer and smoke we took some rest watching tv. Then again started 2nd round this time I asked her to give me nice BJ. And finished her in missionary. And after 15-20 mins I left her in her place. Totally awesome exp! Enjoyed lot!

Girl: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10 GFE.

Damage: 10k

Anupk
12-07-12, 02:38
Hi,

I am visiting Chennai from US after a long gap. (4-5 years).

I have no contacts now in Chennai. Did some mongering nearly 12 years back. So thing have changed.

If anyone can give good contacts, I will be thankful.

I can shell out decent amount, if the encounter is good. Please.

Chnavis
12-07-12, 11:27
Hi,

There is a mp named and#ss* w*lln*$$ ann₯ n@gatare in sh@nti Clny. Any extras

Provided? Is it good? Advice please.

Cheers

Veegeeksk
12-08-12, 03:31
Hi,

I am a native of Chennai and I will be visiting Chennai for a week before I head back. I am coming from Bangalore and I got quite a few quality contacts from members from the Bangalore. I am looking for some quality contacts and if anybody is interested in exchanging nos please message me. Thanks

Asian Geek
12-09-12, 14:09
Hi,

I am a native of Chennai and I will be visiting Chennai for a week before I head back. I am coming from Bangalore and I got quite a few quality contacts from members from the Bangalore. I am looking for some quality contacts and if anybody is interested in exchanging nos please message me. ThanksCan't share the contacts. However, you cna try the pubs / bars on ECR and some in

Shron
12-09-12, 14:36
I met Chinese lady in CH yesterday through one of our regular SP.

Excellent service though she might be in late 30s with very littel english.

If anybody interested send me PM.

She will be here may be another few day. But I am not very sure.

Demage : 4 K.

Service : 9/10.

Look : 6/10.

Shron

Member #4491
12-10-12, 11:25
Hello! I fell ill during my over night in Chennai and decided to just relax. Saw one pretty girl around Pasha and the hotel but all in all I was amazed about the Indian ratio of ugly girls versus girls I would even consider to touch in the rest of the world. I suffer with you guys! You have my deepest sympathy if you for any reason are stuck in a shit hole like Chennai. At least tickets to Bangkok are not that expensive.

In any case I want to thank AllSaints and others who made an effort to help Barba out. Cheers and do not hesitate to contact me if you are heading to anywhere I post about.

B.

Manu82
12-10-12, 18:51
She s not in 30's-She is 45 around.

I met Chinese lady in CH yesterday through one of our regular SP.

Excellent service though she might be in late 30s with very littel english.

If anybody interested send me PM.

She will be here may be another few day. But I am not very sure.

Demage : 4 K.

Service : 9/10.

Look : 6/10.

Shron

VelvetHard
12-10-12, 19:13
there is an ancient way of wishing in tamil."may the whole world enjoy pleasures i never got!". chennai may just turn out more saints out of denied mongers on an enforced abstinence. god speed!

VelvetHard
12-10-12, 19:56
I usually resist visiting mp. If I want a technical massage, I go to the spa. If I want a HJ, my hand does it best. After BKK soapies, the local mp b2b gig is insipid. FS on a massage table isn't my trip.

Ha, I can go to a mp to flirt, finger, a half or full naked girl, or woman. So I visit this mp. Married woman from gods own cundri. Full marks for flirting and dirty talk. Didn't let me finger

, blamed it on imminent periods. Nice slow HJ, but can't beat my hand. Promised more if and when I see her again. Went again last week. No line up, I was led to the room after paying. Girl comes, rejected. Second girl comes, no better. But I said fine. Then cameh the first missile, wear the disposable undie. I lie down and she literally just runs her fingers in a vague manner from my back to legs, minus my ass. I told her to concentrate on my jewels. She withdraws her hand and says, pay up 500. I said for what? For HJ. I said can you first throw away my undie and warm up my base. She says not allowed here. I kept quiet. She reverted to doodling on my back. After couple of mins, I just got up, dressed and walked out. 1500 bucks blown in ten mins. Crime!

Btw, on a separate note, has anyone managed to get extra service at ananta spa? Great place for technical massage, didn't get any indication of extras.

Beacon
12-11-12, 05:20
hello people,

i am new to the forum. i am visiting chennai for a few weeks. from where i am coming from, mp's are easy to find and safe and clean. i was wondering if its the same here in chennai. the last thing i want to do is get some infection. i am just looking for some mp's with hj or bbbj or at the least proper massage without draping. please let me know if it is safe to proceed further looking for adventure here.

i don't like to be a leecher. so here is a review of a mp i visited couple of days back. nothing to report other that it was a clean good massage. i searched online for female to male massages and came across one in a*k n*are. i scheduled an appointment and showed up there. the therapist was young in her late 20's not very attractive but decent looking. she came up with her spa menu which was overpriced around 3k. i opted for 1 hr long massage but she suggested to take the 1. 5 hr package as it will be more relaxing. i accepted that wondering if it might be a hint of things to come. she lead me back to the massage room which was decent enough (air conditioned, attached bath and steam). she asked me to undress and wear a towel and before doing so she asked me my credit card for payment. i obliged her, gave my cc and undressed completely to wore the towel. she came back with a receipt with a tip column and asked me to sign. i gave her a tip and signed it. she immediately asked me to remove the tip, i was taken aback and din't expect the least. she came back and removed the towel i tied to my waist and for a moment i was naked completely. later she spread the towel across my body and rest was nothing more than a normal massage.

even though i din't go with any expectations i don't want to spend around 3k every time hoping for extras. so i would definitely require all your guidance.

thank you

Beacon
12-11-12, 05:22
hello people,

i am new to the forum. i am visiting chennai for a few weeks. from where i am coming from, mp's are easy to find and safe and clean. i was wondering if its the same here in chennai. the last thing i want to do is get some infection. i am just looking for some mp's with hj or bbbj or at the least proper massage without draping. please let me know if it is safe to proceed further looking for adventure here.

i don't like to be a leecher. so here is a review of a mp i visited couple of days back. nothing to report other that it was a clean good massage. i searched online for female to male massages and came across one in a*k n*are. i scheduled an appointment and showed up there. the therapist was young in her late 20's not very attractive but decent looking. she came up with her spa menu which was overpriced around 3k. i opted for 1 hr long massage but she suggested to take the 1. 5 hr package as it will be more relaxing. i accepted that wondering if it might be a hint of things to come. she lead me back to the massage room which was decent enough (air conditioned, attached bath and steam). she asked me to undress and wear a towel and before doing so she asked me my credit card for payment. i obliged her, gave my cc and undressed completely to wore the towel. she came back with a receipt with a tip column and asked me to sign. i gave her a tip and signed it. she immediately asked me to remove the tip, i was taken aback and din't expect the least. she came back and removed the towel i tied to my waist and for a moment i was naked completely. later she spread the towel across my body and rest was nothing more than a normal massage.

even though i din't go with any expectations i don't want to spend around 3k every time hoping for extras. so i would definitely require all your guidance.

thank you

Torpedo9
12-11-12, 13:30
I will be in Chennai from Friday for almost a week. Need info on place like massage parlors in T nagar, or Radhakrishna salai. Etc

Please advise!

All help appreciated!

Windbhai!

Slightee
12-11-12, 17:13
Anyone knows what happened to Tanya? Has been a while since she came to Chennai. Not answering calls or responding to e-mails.

Has she hung up her knickers?

Peter Patros
12-13-12, 07:31
It looks like you do not have PM.

Masked Guy
12-13-12, 16:50
e in town!

the famous e1 is back in town from lanka. unlike the previous times, there was no prior email this time about her visit (at least i didn't get one). last week there was a message from her friend ram on my mobile number saying the mongol has arrived. given the work commitments, i was reluctant then to take her service, so didn't bother about it but just left the message in my inbox. 2 days back, replied to that asking if he has someone else who can accomapny to discs and pubs. few minutes later, got a reply saying it was e1 replying to me & she has no other contacts except she herself and asked if i wanted to meet her.

the johnie took over from then on as i was damn curious on [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play & the deed was fixed after a few smses. 4k an hour at her usual place. started with [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) play as promised, drank mine in addition to asking me to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) all over her body and her ass. then took a short bath, asked to settle finance so that she feels comfy & then asked me to do as i wish. i said i'd play the part of a slave & she was extremely pleased to hear that. lied on bed, spread her legs wide open adn asked me to suck her biiiiiggggggg pussy! guided my finger to her g spot & she damn thoroughly enjoyed it. this went on for about 5 mins or more. now ordered me to lie on bed and she started licking my chest, nipple and tummy. hot lick for few mins, before proceeding down. per her request, i was clean shaved including ass & she started licking my thighs, inner thighs, pubic area before heading to balls. what a sucker she was. chewed both the balls alternatively & then went further down. she licked my ass and that was super hot; grabbed my penis & started sucking it. few strokes, & uncontrollably let my load in her mouth. she swallowed it completely like a obedient student without leaving a trace of cum on my cock. i did cum a lot in her mouth that she went for a short break to have some water.

came back, lied down again opposite to me and opened her pussy again. asked me to play with it while she was busy stroking me to make me erect again. few minutes, my boy sprang to life again & she put a condom over me. did in 3 positions. doggy, missionary & she on top. asked me to tell her when i was about to cum so that she can drink it again. i did the same, removed the condom and she grabbed mine in her mouth. swallowed the 2nd load too without leaving a drop.

saw the watch then & realised i have spent about 55 mins. with a satisfied man, left the place.

Petal Popper
12-13-12, 17:36
Sorry buddy, I was out of town and had no time and patience to check this forum and replies to my post. I agree, I do not have the pm facility and might have to get one just to reach out to you. I am wary of using my credit card and will review other options if any. If you have any bright ideas thatbwould help me subscribe for the pm facility without using the susceptible banking channels, do not let me know in the meantime!

Hey Petal Popper,

You don't seem to have PM facility. I wonder how you will contact me, even if your friend from the network takes pity on me!

Cheers

Peter Patros
12-14-12, 07:08
it looks like you do not have pm.that message was for tor**** 9

TravelEaz
12-14-12, 10:09
Hi,

I'm travelling to Chennai early next week please let me know some details. Little jonny is very very anxious

Can you send the details where and how to contact famous E1. Does not have PM facility bro. Also would be interested for other MP contacts interested in sum MILF type too.

BlackberryBoy29
12-14-12, 12:34
e in town!

few minutes later, got a reply saying it was e1 replying to me & she has no other contacts except she herself and asked if i wanted to meet her.

the johnie took over from then on as i was damn curious on [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play & the deed was fixed after a few smses. 4k an hour at her usual place. started with [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) play as promised, drank mine in addition to asking me to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) all over her body and ass.

came back, lied down again opposite to me and opened her pussy again. asked me to play with it while she was busy stroking me to make me erect again. few minutes, my boy sprang to life again & she put a condom over me. did in 3 positions. doggy, missionary & she on top. asked me to tell her when i was about to cum so that she can drink it again. i did the same, removed the condom and she grabbed mine in her mouth. swallowed the 2nd load too without leaving a drop.

saw the watch then & realised i have spent about 55 mins. with a satisfied man, left the place.what are you saying. rep002, rimming, cim with swallow, this one sounds amazing. only if she travelled to delhi. does she? i would love to experience all this. kinky stuff. keep it up.

regards

bbb29

VelvetHard
12-14-12, 13:01
Sorry buddy, I was out of town and had no time and patience to check this forum and replies to my post. I agree, I do not have the pm facility and might have to get one just to reach out to you. I am wary of using my credit card and will review other options if any. If you have any bright ideas thatbwould help me subscribe for the pm facility without using the susceptible banking channels, do not let me know in the meantime!I haven't heard anyone complaining after paying thru their credit card. What's your trip? My bright idea would be that you stay away from ISG and take care of your card!

Masked Guy
12-14-12, 16:19
what are you saying. [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103), rimming, cim with swallow, this one sounds amazing. only if she travelled to delhi. does she? i would love to experience all this. kinky stuff. keep it up.

regards

bbb29ye bbb29, she's famous in chennai circle; guess these days the regulars don't meet her as she's pretty old. you can easily find reports on her at regular intervals as and when she visits chennai.

despite she being old, the only reason i met her was to swallow my kinky dreams.

cheers!

CaliDude50
12-14-12, 19:04
This happened on last Sunday. Was feeling a bit horny and wanted to try something not too far, so tried few numbers and finalized on Priy* place as she informed me of a new arrival.Hello CuminGuys,

Can you provide me with some pointers. I do not have PM and if you can help with some pointers would be helpful to other ISG members as well. If you can. Thanks!

CaliDude

Pazhalis
12-14-12, 19:31
Your CC statement will show that you made the payment to some charitable organisation. This info is clearly mentioned on the payments page. No need to worry.

Sorry buddy, I was out of town and had no time and patience to check this forum and replies to my post. I agree, I do not have the pm facility and might have to get one just to reach out to you. I am wary of using my credit card and will review other options if any. If you have any bright ideas thatbwould help me subscribe for the pm facility without using the susceptible banking channels, do not let me know in the meantime!

TravelEaz
12-15-12, 07:00
Masked Guy,

Thanks for your prompt response. I really wish to have her 1nce, never ever experienced this before. I had the dream long back. Can you help with some pointers? And if she is not than any other you know? Also if somehow she could be contacted? I am eager. I too don't have PM but please with help from sum pointers help me out.

As I said, she was in Chennai for 3 days only & per what she told me, she'd have gone by now. Anyways, I don't have PM to help you out Traveleaz.

Stalwarts
12-15-12, 13:05
Hello all.

I am new to this site. And I don't have any contacts.

Can any senior members help me out?

RemoRomancer
12-15-12, 20:55
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I am badly waiting to meet up with matured females (30+). Can the seniors please help me?

Remo

Coolopolis
12-17-12, 04:32
This was my first experience with Body to Body Massage in Chennai. I was having a lazy Saturday evening when I returned the calls from my usual SP. He informed me that he was trying to reach me in my cell which was unanswered off for weeks. Apparently the good FS gal from north has left by the time I returned his call. He informed me that he has a good gal who provides B2B massage. Quite a rare thing in Chennai. I was apprehensive in the beginning but later obliged.

A chubby Tamil lady, about 5'5". Neither hag nor beauty, pleasant disposition and smile. Wearing green chudidhar that wasn't revealing. I got naked, face down on the table. She returned and proceeded with a decent massage. It was as good as most LMT massages with the asians that I had in US; I've certainly had worse from trained masseuses. She was concerned with giving me the level of pressure I desired, she used her full arms, elbows and all, and she got up and kneeled on the table to give herself leverage. She spent a lot of time on my butt, not going for the anus, just the glutes, to entice me or maybe she likes it. I didn't ask. She did the legs well, hit the inner thighs but never quite reached up and nudged the boys, that moment of truth when you start to know you're getting a HJ.

Then she got naked, applied cream on herself and started to give a b2b massage. She was chubby with D cups and a mommy tummy. Typical tamil 30ish gal body. I had a ok time. After about 20 min of b2b, she started a pretty mechanical HJ. She allowed my hands all over her except inside her pussy. I came in like 5 min. She helped me take a bath.

Fee. 2.5k + 1. 5 k. Too expensive. Worst thing is that she insisted on the tip before the deed.

Wir. No.

I gave my sp an earful. He promised to call me when he finds someone who fits my expectations.

VelvetHard
12-17-12, 09:51
Went to an mp at t ngr, more to see if I can find a girl to meet her later for an lt outside. I saw a tall slim girl with great hooters. Paid and got to the room. In came an aunty. I told her to call her boss. She went out and in came the slim girl. Smart boss. Got talking, charmed her out of her clothes nd I got to work. She didn't want to come, want to come, WANT to come and came! Right moment to ask BBBJ. She said no, then a hard look at my johnny, then said yes, but only for a minute. I worked up her second orgasm. Now ok to do ten min BBBJ, which eventually became a spontaneous BBBJ. I ask her about meeting outside. She says yes, but she cannot step out as the mo has provided her acco. I then told her I will come with glove tomorrow to the mp. She says we can FS now! But I had no glove! Self created klpd! She then gave. Thrilling BBBJ and HJ combo. She has left to blr the nex day.

Damage. 1500+ 1000 tips.

Zuzubis
12-17-12, 13:49
I am planning to visit Chennai on Wednesday anybody can provide the mp who can be better in [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

TravelEaz
12-17-12, 14:17
Thanks Masked Guy,

I appreciate your response, I do understand your point but would have been happier if atleast you could have given some pointers on her contact, but anyways my search would someday give some result, if not in Chennai than mayb sum other city as mines is a traveling job so is roaming around a lot. Thought to have a good time in Chennai someday but it seems need to be a loner all the way.

Masked Guy,

Thanks for your prompt response. I really wish to have her 1nce, never ever experienced this before. I had the dream long back. Can you help with some pointers? And if she is not than any other you know? Also if somehow she could be contacted? I am eager. I too don't have PM but please with help from sum pointers help me out.

ShaolinDragon
12-17-12, 18:13
Went to an mp at t ngr, more to see if I can find a girl to meet her later for an lt outside. I saw a tall slim girl with great hooters. Paid and got to the room. In came an aunty. I told her to call her boss. She went out and in came the slim girl. Smart boss. Got talking, charmed her out of her clothes nd I got to work. She didn't want to come, want to come, WANT to come and came! Right moment to ask BBBJ. She said no, then a hard look at my johnny, then said yes, but only for a minute. I worked up her second orgasm. Now ok to do ten min BBBJ, which eventually became a spontaneous BBBJ. I ask her about meeting outside. She says yes, but she cannot step out as the mo has provided her acco. I then told her I will come with glove tomorrow to the mp. She says we can FS now! But I had no glove! Self created klpd! She then gave. Thrilling BBBJ and HJ combo. She has left to blr the nex day.

Damage. 1500+ 1000 tips.Hi I am new to Chennai. Could you be kind enough to indicate some nearby landmark area near this MP in t nagar.

Thanks

TravelEaz
12-18-12, 18:44
Hello! Fellow Mongers!

I am travelling to Chennai, and would seek your help. Have tried a lot to get a good company but every time to no avail or if it happened rarely than it was a bad experience all together. This time with the present trip want to really have something as Jhonny very desp, would seek help on sum good SP / Independent or even MILF type. Want to spend some good time friends. Looking for good BBBJ, FS, sum fetishes too like rimming etc. Please fellow mongers help me please. Also suggest some good hotels where spending night with someone does not create any troubles.

Your help with way of some pointers or others would be highly appreciated. I don't have PM so please help me with some pointers. Really awaiting to have some good action during present trip.

Regards

Member #4171
12-18-12, 22:18
She mentioned that she was 'dark and fleshy' in her profile. The question that I had in mind was how bad she can be, rather than an act of desperation or self-spite. [M] spoke good English over the phone, probably due to her supposedly BP0 background. She made me 'promise' verbally that I would not run away on seeing her and that I would give her some cash for covering her travel expense, if at all I have a change of heart. Apparently, some of our fellow mongers had run away on seeing her, leaving her high and dry. There was no discussion about ST or LT or the rates.

I met her in a mall. I could use many analogies in describing her, probably crossing the line to being downright derogatory, even though all those would still be valid. However, as a mark of respect for a fellow human, who happened to get the wrong set of cards in the game of destiny, let me just politely mention that 'she was definitely not my type'. I did talk to her about the weather, paid her some petty cash and left. Live and let live!

Member #4171
12-18-12, 22:32
[D] gave me her unusually long, without any word separators, an email address to send her my contact number. She called me soon. All her responses were just single words in English. I was stupid enough not to realize the main issue. She asked me in Tamil, whether our conversation can be continued in Tamil. She disconnected the phone, the moment I spoke a Tamil sentence. Well, I hate to admit it, but my Tamil is nowhere polished and perfected to that of a native speaker.

Asian Geek
12-19-12, 15:47
Went to an mp at t ngr, more to see if I can find a girl to meet her later for an lt outside. I saw a tall slim girl with great hooters. I told her to call her boss. She went out and in came the slim girl. Smart boss. Got talking, charmed her out of her clothes nd I got to work. She didn't want to come, want to come, WANT to come and came! Right moment to ask BBBJ. She said no, then a hard look at my johnny, then said yes, but only for a minute. I then told her I will come with glove tomorrow to the mp. She says we can FS now! But I had no glove! Self created klpd! She then gave. Thrilling BBBJ and HJ combo. She has left to blr the nex day.

Damage. 1500+ 1000 tips.Velvet, I am really hard thinking about the time you had with this babe. I am from Chennai and would love to try this MP. Slight hints and I should be able to figure out the place.

Envy you buddy. Have fun.

Coolopolis
12-20-12, 04:31
My AFF experimentation is pretty bad as well. Usually sick dudes posing as couples, some homosexuals and some pimps. The only real lady that I got in touch was a 40+ it professional who has a grown up son. Grown up son part creeped me out. For some reason I find 40+ ladies with grown up daughters attractive but ladies with grown up sons are not my type. There must be some Freudian explanation behind it.

[D] gave me her unusually long, without any word separators, an email address to send her my contact number. She called me soon. All her responses were just single words in English. I was stupid enough not to realize the main issue. She asked me in Tamil, whether our conversation can be continued in Tamil. She disconnected the phone, the moment I spoke a Tamil sentence. Well, I hate to admit it, but my Tamil is nowhere polished and perfected to that of a native speaker.

HarDickk212
12-20-12, 07:56
My AFF experimentation is pretty bad as well. Usually sick dudes posing as couples, some homosexuals and some pimps. The only real lady that I got in touch was a 40+ it professional who has a grown up son. Grown up son part creeped me out. For some reason I find 40+ ladies with grown up daughters attractive but ladies with grown up sons are not my type. There must be some Freudian explanation behind it.AFF has been such a waste of time and money for me. Its mostly just guys with their dick pics as the profile pic! My friend in the uk uses adult work dot com where he has had a good run. Wish we had something like that here. The 40+ MILF thing when I think about I think about it milfs with daughters just sounds a lot hotter.

VelvetHard
12-20-12, 10:20
The mp advertises in deccan chronicle. If the person asks you to come to a sweet shop, you got ye place. Let me warn that the place is run down and but for the girl I mentioned, I would have walked out.

Velvet, I am really hard thinking about the time you had with this babe. I am from Chennai and would love to try this MP. Slight hints and I should be able to figure out the place.

Envy you buddy. Have fun.

Masked Guy
12-20-12, 17:28
Hello all,

A few days found a post in CG about an independent. Sent her an email & got a reply in less than a day's time. Was a pretty detailed mail explaining all her conditions, likes, dislikes etc. She has quoted a budget of 15K and comes only for LT. Shared her my mobile number & bang on; got a reply midnight from her. She claims to be a Tamil girl with a normal frame. Anyone's have exp. Wid her? The number from which she has smsed me is an Airtel ending with 34.

Since the ask is 15k, trying to figure out if someone knows her & any reviews if she's worth all that.

Masked Guy
12-20-12, 17:41
Well, after a good exp. Few days back with E1, my search for a younger hep gal in Chennai is still on. Unlike Bangalore, where its relatively easier to enter a few discs as a stag & get some nice catch; the situation in Chennai (at least my perception) is different. I'm unaware of any disc here that does allow stag entry & hence, making it difficult to hunt a birdie. If you guys have been successful in such stuff before, please suggest the watering holes. I know, its not a day-to-day thing but atleast befriending someone in these discs could probably help me locate a gem.

Cheers!

Masked Guy
12-20-12, 17:46
Thanks Masked Guy,

I appreciate your response, I do understand your point but would have been happier if atleast you could have given some pointers on her contact, but anyways my search would someday give some result, if not in Chennai than mayb sum other city as mines is a traveling job so is roaming around a lot. Thought to have a good time in Chennai someday but it seems need to be a loner all the way.Eaz, as I said. It is so easy to locate this MILF that I talked about. I referred her as E1. Read it aloud a few times to get the pronunciation right. Once you got it right, search for it in google with the second hint that she's an indonesian lady living in colombo. Very famous in some lankan forums too, especially known for her kinky acts. If you cud connect these dots together, I'm sure her email is there everywher online & you need to have some patience to get replies from her. Once she does, she'l very much pass you her mobile number too!

Beyond this I'm afraid, I can't share more as I'd be banned by the mods.

Good luck!

Member #4171
12-21-12, 15:49
I'm assuming you have a typo. [K]'s asking rate is 15K for a 2hr ST or 2 shots and not LT. You will have to arrange the place.
She can be negotiated down to 10K, with a 0. 5k for walk-away after the meeting. She does not come below these.
Cost and services are disproportionate, unless you are desperate OR you have nothing else to do OR you are in a charitable frame of mind! .
For the same rates, you can have SPs operating out of 5* hotels in Chn, for 'model' white labelled product; (well, the product is always 'white', the label alone is applied!)

Hello all,

A few days found a post in CG about an independent. Sent her an email & got a reply in less than a day's time. Was a pretty detailed mail explaining all her conditions, likes, dislikes etc. She has quoted a budget of 15K and comes only for LT. Shared her my mobile number & bang on; got a reply midnight from her. She claims to be a Tamil girl with a normal frame. Anyone's have exp. Wid her? The number from which she has smsed me is an Airtel ending with 34.

Since the ask is 15k, trying to figure out if someone knows her & any reviews if she's worth all that.

Member #4171
12-21-12, 16:42
For the sweet l0ve of G0d, stay away from the swimming p00l area near Marina.
That place have become the desperation meter for the CHN guys in general. It looks like most of the guys have turned 'bi' (no offense meant) for a release. .

Try chipst3ad and pa5ha; your social skills will be put to the ultimate test.
Call and check if you can get reservations upfront, if you do not have a gal to tag along.

There should be one old FR on club listing that I have posted earlier in this forum.

please suggest the watering holes.

Wandere
12-21-12, 17:53
I'm assuming you have a typo. [K]'s asking rate is 15K for a 2hr ST or 2 shots and not LT. You will have to arrange the place.

She can be negotiated down to 10K, with a 0. 5k for walk-away after the meeting. She does not come below these.

Cost and services are disproportionate, unless you are desperate OR you have nothing else to do OR you are in a charitable frame of mind! .

For the same rates, you can have SPs operating out of 5* hotels in Chn, for 'model' white labelled product; (well, the product is always 'white', the label alone is applied!) You are great. You should be labelled encycyclopedia.

Keep it up.

Cheers!

Coolopolis
12-22-12, 04:12
Yes. STAY AWAY from marina swimmin pool. Last week I was waiting there for a friend when a guy approached me. At first I thought he is a pimp who promised a good release with BBBJ. Later it turned out that he was talking about "his" services. Ouch. I just ran away.

That place have become the desperation meter for the CHN guys in general. It looks like most of the guys have turned 'bi' (no offense meant) for a release. .

Call and check if you can get reservations upfront, if you do not have a gal to tag along.

There should be one old FR on club listing that I have posted earlier in this forum.

Asian Geek
12-22-12, 14:53
Hi,

Has anyone tried the SP who advertises on locat$o? Profiles look good. Just wondering if the stuff is as good really?

Whales
12-22-12, 16:46
Service will be Good. Identify genuine SP.

Hi,

Has anyone tried the SP who advertises on locat$o? Profiles look good. Just wondering if the stuff is as good really?

Naughtyboy2
12-23-12, 10:58
Hello Fellows,

I hope all are having some good holidays break and looking forward to start a new year celebrations.

This is that time of year when I usually back on the playground to find some playing mates therefore I will be soon embarking back to India (Can't wait). I do have numerous contacts in both Chennai and Bangalore (Which I have duly shared here in this forum several times) but I would be looking for some new fresh faces rather than going back to the same ones. I am willing to share my good, wonderful contacts (which I have tested several times) with a new ones. Any one interested? Please PM me.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

Masked Guy
12-23-12, 15:13

There should be one old FR on club listing that I have posted earlier in this forum.AllSaints, I guess you've left no where's kitty untasted in Chennai. Yup, it does end with 934 & thanks for that review. Not going to waste 10 are 15K on that for sure after reading your feedback. Just that I have a love to scout independents & see if I succeed, I proceeded till now. And thanks for the info on watering holes mate, time to check out.

TravelEaz
12-25-12, 08:33
Thanks mate,

I appreciate your response. Have tried this earlier heard and read a lot on E1 Mat#$% if that's her name is in Xguide F* too, but could not get to her I'd. Will search more. Was busy for few days in Mumbai, had wonderful exp.

Thanks again buddy.

Eaz, as I said. It is so easy to locate this MILF that I talked about. I referred her as E1. Read it aloud a few times to get the pronunciation right. Once you got it right, search for it in google with the second hint that she's an indonesian lady living in colombo. Very famous in some lankan forums too, especially known for her kinky acts. If you cud connect these dots together, I'm sure her email is there everywher online & you need to have some patience to get replies from her. Once she does, she'l very much pass you her mobile number too!

Beyond this I'm afraid, I can't share more as I'd be banned by the mods.

Good luck!

Member #4171
12-26-12, 19:31
Probably, these people take a cue from the notorious auto drivers in CHN, who do daylight robbery. A HJ at the MP now costs a 'standardized' 500 INR, and an additional 500 INR, if it has to be done topless! Preposterous!

A so called 'good looking masseuse' makes 2K daily on an average for her 'services', and an additional 10K+ as monthly 'salary' (with perks like free lunch and part of the accommodation covered by the MP owner, if the verbal contract is negotiated well in advance!). That would make it more than 70K INR / month as earnings, tax free, given the fact that most of these so called 'oil-spreading-and-then-jerking-off' masseuses work all the 7 days of the week. Well, there is no wonder that MPs are a mushrooming business in a conservative CHN. There is enough money and desperate men to go around.

Most of the good looking WGs in CHN also now claim to be in one of the 3 categories - 'currently a model', 'was a model' and 'would have been a model'. Well, as the shrink says, 'it is all in the mind'. Prices are north bound in this segment also, with 7K for a shot on an average.

If this trend continues, when the seasoned mongers eventually eke their mongering budgets out of their pension funds or 401(k)'s, the best possible option, if you are stuck in CHN, seems to be the near the swimming pool area, for a mutual activity. Well, that would be a karmic retribution for the curse of n00b mongers struggling to get a decent mongering experience, with his limited budget. :)

BTW, some mongers could relate well to the paradoxical connection between 'watering hole' and the swimming pool ('the water hole'), which got lost in the verbiage, in an earlier FR!

Kattar Puneri
12-27-12, 01:57
That seems to be the case in most Indian cities. Finding a woman for sex in India for a "fair price" is tough work. In cities where there is a growing influx of IT related companies, there are possibilities with women who have very little time to have sex with their husbands or boyfriends (time conflicts being a major cause) and therefore crave to get laid just to satisfy their libido. If the monger is well-mannered and generous, word gets around a close knit circle of such women and then things get easier. In Pune, where I am based during my India trips, that took me almost four years to break into. Now the most I have to pay is 6K per weekday all-night. 8K on weekends. ST is just 3K all inclusive. The women are educated, have some class and are just lonely. The money is a bonus for them. Some of the women call me to see if I am in town, making me feel like a gigolo sometimes, except that the women get paid instead. Two of them do it just for the gifts I buy for them, no money is accepted. Thank you for your take on the situation in Madras. :)

Preposterous! Well, that would be a karmic retribution for the curse of n00b mongers struggling to get a decent mongering experience, with his limited budget. :)

NatureQuest
12-27-12, 08:49
Hello there:

Finally, I'm here in Chennai. And, I must say your guys rocks and thread is so active.

New Year Eve around the corner. I really want to F* start the mission. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

John Love19
12-27-12, 12:05
Part. I.

Johny was quite hungry since few days.

Contacted Allsaints and he suggested me to try some MP and develop contact myself (which would brush up my communicating and bargaining skills within the trade, thanks sir)

So headed to an old MP, which I had been there sometime back and had saved the guy's number, and took 2k for 90 mins by 2 girls.

Girl 1. Hyderabadi girl.

She doesn't know what does a massage mean, just want to earn money by arousing us and asking for 3k, which I wasn't ready to spare, so finally deal was for 2k (no DFK, no penetration- which she call Focking. Hehe) , she was good at it, and wanted me to DATY on her, Bingo! I love that and 45 mins were gone with me giving pleasure and not receiving any! And still am burning pocket for that. She said don't worry about the time, so she started playing with me, but I was in no mood to cum, then comes the Knock.

Girl 2. Bangalore girl.

Too much adamant like me, wouldn't come down on her price, and I was no mood to shell out any more, so asked her to continue the massage, could see the disappointment on her face, but was massaging well, and finished me with a HJ, was moving away when I tipped her 0. 5k, was still stubborn, didn't even say thanks or anything just made scowl face and moved.

During the time, sharpening my communicating skills, the hyderabadi girl was ready to meet me outside on the Christmas day (25th) but demanding pub and dinner and a good hotel, and asking total expenses + anything = 12k for her (12k. All expenses = her fee)

(I do have her pic, but do not want to share her pic, sorry folks)

John Love19
12-27-12, 12:50
Part II.

She was calling me since then for some time, and arranged a hotel and was not keen on Pub with her (asked Allsaints to advice on this, he suggested not to take her to Pub at first meeting, as she may prove nuisance when drunk, as am not aware with her character or nature).

The day came and my family was out to Puducherry for the celebrations, I stayed up, and changed plans to call her my home, no pub, no hotel, no drinks (I don't drink) , but a dinner with and a short time spend with her at Beach.

Arranged myself with necessities. Had a good time at beach, parceled the dinner, and we were home, at safe time to enter building.

First hour. Talks, dinner, her bf calling and me calling my friends and relatives wishing them for the day.

Later in bed. She was in a sexy lingerie when I came back after a shower. Seems too many HJ for the day made her tired, so asked me to massage her (as many guys would have I did have this desire to massage). Kool. I told her my intention and she laid on bed, and me massaging her almost emptying my new Body Lotion was amazing, half an hour felt like I was massaging for hours, (we love being massaged, seems 90 mins are less too, but guys its not that easy for the masseuse who does this thing for whole day)

She remembered my DATY skills and was asking me to do it again and for a longer time, so I was into it, did her for quiet a time, she said she has an O, which I didn't feel because she didn't cum nor her body gave any vibrations.

Well I was having hard on, and I didn't ask for a BJ, just got condy and started in mish, I don't like mish. Much, asked her to sleep on her stomach and banged her, I love this position, was banging her for some time, I came thrown condy was having hard-on still so put another condy and continued, this lasted for longer time, she was dead tired and I was too.

She was lovingly angry on me, saying you made my **** a bhosada (I don't know english word for it) she kept on kissing me like mad.

She said not another session, she slept I was watching tv and smoking (I smoke only when I have sex). After an hour or so. I was in half sleep, she was massing my johny was it was hard again, asked her in doggy she obliged, but I wasn't comfortable in it, so asked her to lie on stomach again, banged her so long she was sweating and so was I, asked her to come on top, she was too tired, but I kept on insisting, within a minute she collapsed and asked me to finish soon in the mish.

In the morning a quick mish. And she left.

Damage : 10k. + 1k other expenses.

Lovely experience, visits Chennai not so often, but says Chennai men are too desperate and her demanded price are paid, and she earns well, so she likes Chennai, and hates delhi most where she has so many customer but lesser income,

She is bar dancer or somewhat in hyderabad, lives alone, and am sure she is a business there too.

Fully satisfied,

Rate.

Looks 5. 5/10.

Service 7. 5-8/10.

GFE 8. 5/10.

PS. Thanks Allsaints, you helped in creating a contact for me, am sure this is not the end with her. Herself or a friend through her, and please advice if I paid more (I am still not good at bargaining, she has an iphone too. Hehe but has nothing inside it, just uses. Phone & camera, poor iphone.

Happy Mongering.

JL

Nrynn
12-27-12, 16:58
Anyone knows what happened to Tanya? Has been a while since she came to Chennai. Not answering calls or responding to e-mails.

Has she hung up her knickers?Looks like Ms T is visiting Ch.

Manu82
12-27-12, 17:50
Been there earlier too, sort of getting jaded. Session with regular girl and happy ending.

Damage: 1500+500.

Repeat: yes

Horny Landoora
12-27-12, 21:41
If this trend continues, when the seasoned mongers eventually eke their mongering budgets out of their pension funds or 401(k)'s, the best possible option, if you are stuck in CHN, seems to be the near the swimming pool area, for a mutual activity. Well, that would be a karmic retribution for the curse of n00b mongers struggling to get a decent mongering experience, with his limited budget. :)Venture out to other top metros like Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai and you will find even higher rates being demanded! The rates seem to be northward with no end in sight! Thank god for Thailand atleast in these rates if paid there one can be contend to believe having laid a foreign chic and a 6/10 by their criteria would surely be better than the 8/10 here!

Manu82
12-28-12, 03:05
Venture out to other top metros like Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai and you will find even higher rates being demanded! The rates seem to be northward with no end in sight!Don't think Delhi or Mumbai are that costly compared with what quality we get in Chennai, that too at inflated prices.

Thank god for Thailand at least in these rates if paid there one can be contend to believe having laid a foreign chic and a 6/10 by their criteria would surely be better than the 8/10 here!Thailand is more organised in this aspect.

BulwarHeros
01-06-13, 12:44
Help needed seniors!

I am travelling to Chennai, and would seek your help. Have tried a lot to get a good company but nothing worked out till date. This time with the present trip want to really have something and would seek help on sum good SP / Independent or MILF type. Want to spend some good time friends. Looking for good BBBJ, FS, sum fetishes too. Please seniors help me out.

Your help with way of some pointers or others would be highly appreciated. I don't have PM so please help me with some pointers. Really awaiting to have some good action during present trip.

High regards.

StallionJr
01-07-13, 06:30
Hello all,

Some of the older members might remember me as an avid contributor to the forum about cpl of yrs ago. Been stuck in the ME on a project with no opportunity to monger. I am bk in India and living in Chennai for now. I have been catching up on the forum and did notice that things haven't changed much here.

I am hungry and am looking to pamper myself with a buffet.

Can fellow members help me with contacts to good talents in the city. If there are any independent providers or nice NE's that will be awesome.

I will return the favour with time.

Hope to hear soon.

Cheers,

Stallionjr

Wandere
01-08-13, 12:23

Has she hung up her knickers?If she had decided to call it off, the apt term should be,"has she decided to put her knockers permanently"

Pun intended.

Cheers!

JoshuaBLR
01-08-13, 12:28
Folks,

Came across an independent thro CG and contacted her. She responded promptly and agreed upon the terms:

1. The cost: 12k / 2 hrs.

2. No rushing.

3. If don't like just pay Rs. Xxx- for conveyance.

Met her, to my surprise she was over priced for 12k, for this rate we could get a top class one in other cities. I openly told her that she is over priced, she asked me to quote a price, for which I quoted 6k (for me she was worth only that). She was taken back and she was not willing to accept the offer. I dint force it, I kept my cool and she came down to 6k for 1 pop. I dint agree, just paid her conveyance and bid bye.

According to me, in Chennai, I think these girls are highly priced. And the reason for them to quote astronomical price is because of Mongers are willing to pay. Is this the money power is more in Chennai or is it sheer desperation? Anyways, I was happy that I just paid the conveyance and dint waste my money for this female.

Chnavis
01-08-13, 15:42
She is all over the CL bro with different ad titles with same spelling mistake. Someone did a detailed FR in the sister forum. Google "ending with 8934" and you will hit it. I am really wondering is she worth that much given her obese.

Hello all,

Masked Guy
01-08-13, 15:58
Folks,

Came across an independent thro CG and contacted her. She responded promptly and agreed upon the terms:

1. The cost: 12k / 2 hrs.

2. No rushing.

3. If don't like just pay Rs. Xxx- for conveyance.

Met her, to my surprise she was over priced for 12k, for this rate we could get a top class one in other cities. I openly told her that she is over priced, she asked me to quote a price, for which I quoted 6k (for me she was worth only that). She was taken back and she was not willing to accept the offer. I dint force it, I kept my cool and she came down to 6k for 1 pop. I dint agree, just paid her conveyance and bid bye.

According to me, in Chennai, I think these girls are highly priced. And the reason for them to quote astronomical price is because of Mongers are willing to pay. Is this the money power is more in Chennai or is it sheer desperation? Anyways, I was happy that I just paid the conveyance and dint waste my money for this female.Her name starts with K and number ends with 934. Right? Earlier I was advised by a senior member that she isn't worth for 12K and so I didn't even bother to meet her, tho she called me today to ask if I was interested.

As for the reason inde being expensive in Chennai, guess it cud be due to the simple demand supply equation. Whenever in Bangalore, have found it much easier to spot & identify the right ones. 2 totally hot college going babes & another working in an ad agency in my Bangalore hit list so far.

Manu82
01-08-13, 17:57
Folks, Met her, to my surprise she was over priced for 12kDid she asked to meet you in Southern part of Chennai?

According to me, in Chennai, I think these girls are highly priced. And the reason for them to quote astronomical price is because of Mongers are willing to pay. Is this the money power is more in Chennai or is it sheer desperation? Anyways, I was happy that I just paid the conveyance and dint waste my money for this female.It's totally different and complicated. Conservative society-more risk to do business, hence less supply, those who have enough money will go high end and other cities. Etc. And some dudes drive the prices northbound due to more blood supply in south direction. Anyways I appreciate you took a balanced stand. If my guess about the girl is right, she aint worth more than 3k-2h.

JoshuaBLR
01-09-13, 03:02
Her name starts with K and num. Ends with 934. Right? Earlier I was advised by a senior member that she isn't worth for 12K and so I didn't even bother to meet her, tho she called me today to ask if I was interested.

As for the reason inde being expensive in Chennai, guess it cud be due to the simple demand supply equation. Whenever in Bangalore, have found it much easier to spot & identify the right ones. 2 totally hot college going babes & another working in an ad agency in my Bangalore hit list so far.Masked Guy,

Yes, its her.

I totally agree with you, in Blr we could find better quality and variety for that price. I know one Inde in Blr who charges 20k for couple of hrs, but she is great and she is worth it. Again, I have to inform that tastes of people change, what is your liking may not be mine.

So, are you you from Chn or Blr?

Coolopolis
01-09-13, 06:08
This happened a couple of weeks back. I was in a mood for some tamil gals and without doing much research I called pr! Ya. I should have been warned by the enthusiasm that was lacking in pr! Yas voice since the time I met her first. Maybe she is getting tired of too many guys calling her. I reached her place. She showed me a fair, short and chubby telugu gal with really big melons. Paid the fee, Pr! Ya hinted me that the gal is good at BBBJ which got me excited. We closed the door and started the action. The gal was in a super-rush mood. She demanded 200 for BBBJ which I gave. What she gave me is a lazy non-enthusiastic BBBJ for 3 min which did not excite me. We did a quick missionary and girl on top. Within 15 min it was all over and I left not fully satisfied. I am thinking of erasing pr! Ya from my list. Damage- 2. 5k including tips.

StallionJr
01-10-13, 12:59
A Cpl of days into my last post & I was pretty sure that the long climb ahead of rediscovering the Chennai scene will have to be done alone, with most members only wanting information and not sharing any. Anyways. Looked up locanto & CGL. Made numerous calls and visited plenty of joints only to be disappointed with the quality. Below average will have to be redefined to a new low.

Finally this noon I reached a joint after being convinced on the phone that the chick would be worth a long drive. First look and I thought she was kind of a gem. Bargained with the guy and brought the donation down a notch. Spoke to her and figured the do's and don't's. She seemed reasonable.

She had a lovely face (7) , petite but curvy body with a nice ass and more than a handful of boobs (7) , the Bengali charm reflected in her approach. Awesome CBJ and good use of her tongue all over my body. Nice pussy. Clean, wet and tight enuff. She was in her early to mid 20ies and worked hard to make me happy. Multiple positions.

Worth a shot for the price!

Asian Geek
01-10-13, 15:11
A Cpl of days into my last post & I was pretty sure that the long climb ahead of rediscovering the Chennai scene will have to be done alone, with most members only wanting information and not sharing any.

She had a lovely face (7) , petite but curvy body with a nice ass and more than a handful of boobs (7) , the Bengali charm reflected in her approach. Awesome CBJ and good use of her tongue all over my body. Nice pussy. Clean, wet and tight enuff. She was in her early to mid 20ies and worked hard to make me happy. Multiple positions.

Worth a shot for the price!Congrats buddy. Any pointers to this joint? I have been unsuccessfully been trying to get to a nice contact still.

Jstlookin
01-10-13, 21:58
after going through this forum i had no expectation from chennai at all to say the least. in any case this would be my 2nd mongering experience as such.

asked the rikshaw drivers. no help whatsoever, in fact they look at you as if one is a criminal.

went to the malls suggested (spenzer plaza & other one near the beach). no break through although it seemed like it was teeming with action.

inquired with the hotel guys. ha ha no help again, they said nothing of that sort happens in chennai only in mumbai or delhi stuff like this happens, however the folks who walked into the hotel all had dusky homely beauties around their arms. was so tempted to stop one of those guys and ask but then i knew better.

so finally picked up local papers, indianex & deccan ch. called several numbers mostly offered male masseur on outcall. they said girls did and would be happy to give me a massage for 2-3k but i needed some action.

1. some lady answered and offered st at 5k but i had to go to some place and wait for someone to pick me up. they are all cheats in this town so didn't risk it.

2. some independent massage dude called back and offered a homely lady for 7k and wasnt willing to negotiate. so again dropped the idea.

3. one of the massage guy was insisting that i try a male masseur, so i did (600 bucks) he did a decent job. then he was willing to offer action, negotiated for 2. 5k st one shot. just wanted to see what was on offer. he only had one lady and she had just come back from some marriage. the guy who massaged me drove me to vadapalani to her friend's house. it was a proper family house with kids studying for exams in the next room. made the whole ambience awkward but the lady was from kerala. fair skin, slim, curly hair dipped in coconut oil, cuffable tities. clean rimmed down under. she was surely worth the money. wasnt a great looker but didn't hurt the eye.

quickly undressed she got me up pretty fast, no bj no cbj straight to action in missionary finished in less then ten mins. ambience to blame.

the bloke waited outside and dropped me back to the hotel, on the drive he offered **** girls for 6k and said they would be happy to visit. had to leave the next day so turned him down.

all in all action is possible at reasonable rates, although on the retrospect 2. 5k for ten mins seems pretty steep. the idea is that locals know the market and getting that knowledge seems to be difficult.

i will be moving to chennai soon on a project for the next 2 years. so folks i need some heads up contact info. will soon buy the subscription and message you folks.

thanks & regards.

aj

Asian Geek
01-11-13, 04:08
Been there earlier too, sort of getting jaded. Session with regular girl and happy ending.

Repeat: yesManu, is this the one that advetises as ayurvedic one?

Asian Geek
01-13-13, 14:57
I had some time on hand last weekend and wanted to try some action thru MP scene. Called up couple from the hindu classifieds. Decided to take the plunge based on the feeling I gto from talking to the girl who picked the phone. Went to first one. She never gave me the location, instead sent a guy to fetch me. Go to the place and it is a run down apartment in Tngr. 2 girls. Both look like maid servents. With some tight cloths. Reject and walk out.

Second one, in cit ngr has strange entrance. Talked to the reception. Saw the rooms. Quite shabby. Walked out without anything. All in all wasted few hours for nothing.

Asian Geek
01-13-13, 15:02
I stumble on one SP who claims to be hi profile. 5 K / hour. Near the famous sky wat$ mall. His digits end with 229. Anyone experienced this chap and his stuff? Feedback welocme.

Coolopolis
01-15-13, 06:08
While experiencing th B2B, the sp also introduced a mallu who provided L1 massage. Visited last weekend, took the lady who was in her late 20s. She was good looking typical mallu. Namesame massage with L1 ending. Not bad.

This was my first experience with Body to Body Massage in Chennai. I was having a lazy Saturday evening when I returned the calls from my usual SP. He informed me that he was trying to reach me in my cell which was unanswered off for weeks. Apparently the good FS gal from north has left by the time I returned his call. He informed me that he has a good gal who provides B2B massage. Quite a rare thing in Chennai. I was apprehensive in the beginning but later obliged.

A chubby Tamil lady, about 5'5". Neither hag nor beauty, pleasant disposition and smile. Wearing green chudidhar that wasn't revealing. I got naked, face down on the table. She returned and proceeded with a decent massage. It was as good as most LMT massages with the asians that I had in US; I've certainly had worse from trained masseuses. She was concerned with giving me the level of pressure I desired, she used her full arms, elbows and all, and she got up and kneeled on the table to give herself leverage. She spent a lot of time on my butt, not going for the anus, just the glutes, to entice me or maybe she likes it. I didn't ask. She did the legs well, hit the inner thighs but never quite reached up and nudged the boys, that moment of truth when you start to know you're getting a HJ.

Then she got naked, applied cream on herself and started to give a b2b massage. She was chubby with D cups and a mommy tummy. Typical tamil 30ish gal body. I had a ok time. After about 20 min of b2b, she started a pretty mechanical HJ. She allowed my hands all over her except inside her pussy. I came in like 5 min. She helped me take a bath.

Fee. 2.5k + 1. 5 k. Too expensive. Worst thing is that she insisted on the tip before the deed.

Wir. No.

I gave my sp an earful. He promised to call me when he finds someone who fits my expectations.

Jonav
01-15-13, 18:48
Hi all, I'm heading to Mumbai mid March and hoping to draw on the collective knowlege of this group. Only have a few days and fear this won't be long enough to work it all out by myself.

I'm looking for direct contacts, hotels with 'room service' or general advice.

I'm new to the forum but can share in kind with contacts and good advice for london, UK.

Likewise, if anyone is in Mumbai 14th. 15th. 22nd. 23rd. 24th and wants someone to go to bars with. I'm 30, reasonably goodlooking, generally pretty good with meeting women and would love some company.

HighVoice
01-16-13, 10:07
I have enjoyed many ladies, mostly Aunties, maybe 10 or more. I will post all the experiences what I remember.

1) My first experience was in Ambattur, a lady which I got through net and called her, as I was young I was very horny and wanted to know how fucking was and I was not able to concentrate in other things due to these hormones. So I decided to do the fuck to calm down the harmones. So that I could concentrate on other things.

I got this Ambattur lady named Am*the*a, called her, but she actred like she is good lady and cross questioned me who gave me the number and all and after so much persuasion. She allowed and told me to come to home. I was nervous and also excited.

When I entered the house, I was shocked to see a lady fucking ugly (similey. Vomit ). I was so shocked and decided to come back home. But my hormones didn't allow, I never been with a girl / aunty and also I didn't know other contacts at that time, so I decided to fuck her with lights off.

So my first exp was a total disaster. I was satisfied and also dis-satisfied. Satisfied for touching a womens body, dis-satisfied for fucking a ugly women and that too my first fuck experience.

But from the next time I decided not to proceed if I don't like the girl.

2) My second experience was an awesome experience. Am*the*a called me up and told an awesome Mallu lady was there. I was also excited, because I was getting a mallu lady. I was hesitant but she told she was a bombshell and going out of town next week, so I decided to go.

This time I was so surprised to see an Awesome Mallu aunty, boobs 38. I was happy. When I went inside, the first lady Am*the*a was in the hall. The mallu lady was awesome, boobs 38, fair, clean shaven armpits and pussy.wowww, like mallu actress Maria. I was smelling and licking her whole body like a dog. Then went for a BJ and Fuck. As I was a noob and starter in fucking. I came quickly. And dressed up and came outside to hall. When I came out there was another lady talking with Am*the*a. Am*the*a told me that she is a lesbo and came to try her luck with that mallu lady. I was shocked and surprised, because I am a lesbo lover, and I used to enjoy lesbo videos, but I was hearing about a lesbo aunty in real life. That lesbo lady came to me and enquired about that mallu lady and asked me how she was. I told she had a big soft boob, clean shaven armpit and pussy. You should see her reaction woww, she was getting horny hearing my explanations. Then she went inside to her. But it seems that mallu lady didn't allow her doing lesbo. So she came out. Then I also came to home. After coming to home I called Am*the*a many times and enquired about that lesbo lady whether she will come again so I could see her doing lesbo in real, but that didn't happen.

More experiences coming soon.

StallionJr
01-16-13, 14:33
Hey all,

Hope the week has started good for you guys. Decided to give myself a mid week gift.

Got a call from a mate with info on a cpl of sexy ladies from an island close by visiting Chennai on work.

Exchanged a few calls with them and finally made it to their lovely setup this afternoon.

Both were very sexy and young. Their manager was beautiful and sexy too. I had half the mind to ask her if she was available.

Selected one and headed to the lovely bedroom. Nice ambiance. Once in there the experience was a true GFE. Multiple positions and she was into it as much as I was.

No rush at all. Infact she encouraged me to take my own time. Everything was on the table except A level.

CBJ to start with and also mid session. COB. DATY. Sweet and tight pussy. Showered together at the end.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 7/10.

GFE. 10/10.

Damage 12K (No rush but one pop)

WIR. O yes I will!

Will be checking out the 2nd babe soon. Until then cheers!

Will share contact with selected seniors once I confirm with the manager. PM me if you are interested!

NatureQuest
01-16-13, 20:23
First things first, Thanks to AllSaint for the input. Called up a number in DC. A lady picked up and said have 5 girls and you can pick and choose. Reached the place aftit scary er quiet bit of struggle. It's mentioned some club on the coast, when I entered the house it was bit scary for me. Paid the money and went inside the room and dark fat girl came was not happy. Asked for another girl. She was slim did something like massage for about 20 mins. And then I asked whether I can touch and yes was the reply. Then I started playing around, and asked her to remove the dress and No No was the answer. She started to play, expecting to complete soon but little buddy was asking more then I decided to let.

Damage: 2K +.5K.

Repeat: No

NatureQuest
01-16-13, 20:31
Thanks to Allsaint for the input. Called up a number from DC which is on the coast side some club. Reached the place and was bit scary in the beginning, paid the fee up front and pick a girl. She was doing massage for the sake of massage. Allowed to play with her be*s and with a happy ending.

Repeat: No

Coolopolis
01-17-13, 03:36
Looks like a good experience. But 12k for a single pop? Seems bit high for me even in Chennai's dryness.

Hey all,

Hope the week has started good for you guys. Decided to give myself a mid week gift.

Got a call from a mate with info on a cpl of sexy ladies from an island close by visiting Chennai on work.

Exchanged a few calls with them and finally made it to their lovely setup this afternoon.

Both were very sexy and young. Their manager was beautiful and sexy too. I had half the mind to ask her if she was available.

Selected one and headed to the lovely bedroom. Nice ambiance. Once in there the experience was a true GFE. Multiple positions and she was into it as much as I was.

No rush at all. Infact she encouraged me to take my own time. Everything was on the table except A level.

CBJ to start with and also mid session. COB. DATY. Sweet and tight pussy. Showered together at the end.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 7/10.

GFE. 10/10.

Damage 12K (No rush but one pop)

WIR. O yes I will!

Will be checking out the 2nd babe soon. Until then cheers!

Will share contact with selected seniors once I confirm with the manager. PM me if you are interested!

Sur0000
01-18-13, 05:52
This happened a couple of weeks back. I was in a mood for some tamil gals and without doing much research I called pr! Ya. I should have been warned by the enthusiasm that was lacking in pr! Yas voice since the time I met her first. Maybe she is getting tired of too many guys calling her. I reached her place. She showed me a fair, short and chubby telugu gal with really big melons. Paid the fee, Pr! Ya hinted me that the gal is good at BBBJ which got me excited. We closed the door and started the action. The gal was in a super-rush mood. She demanded 200 for BBBJ which I gave. What she gave me is a lazy non-enthusiastic BBBJ for 3 min which did not excite me. We did a quick missionary and girl on top. Within 15 min it was all over and I left not fully satisfied. I am thinking of erasing pr! Ya from my list. Damage- 2. 5k including tips.Few months back, when you shared priya's contact, I went there. She introduced a fleshy lady in mid 20s, average encounter. Not much to express as an FR. Sounds similar to the telugu gal you are describing. When I am done, expressed Priya that was expecting something better. She said, she is planning to get some new gal next week. But until now, she hasn't got anyone new I guess. May be just having that chubby gal. Not sure what the problem is for her. Thanks for the contact. Few times called up to check for any new arrival, but nothing yet. Looks like your report also shows you got a similar feeling. May be she is not interested in this business anymore.

Hardrod81
01-20-13, 15:37
Hi all Chennai mongers,

I am from hyderabad, I do travel to Chennai once in two months. I was trying to look for some good pussies and was searching in a adult networking site and came across and girl posted as student, her name was priyanka and she said she only visit 5 star hotels and nothing below it and she also got her aunty who is ready for fun her name is sunitha the worst part is what amount they quoted me sunitha is expecting 10k for an hour and for diya its 30k for an hour. So if I put it along with hotel cost its 50k to meet this so called college girls who speaks only english and telugu. Has one senior monger or anyone in Chennai forum meet this girl and her aunty. Your feedback will be helpfull as I am travelling to Chennai this month end and desperately looking for a good fun.

Cheers

Young Monger
01-21-13, 22:27
Guys,

I'm travelling to Chennai in 2 day for work related matters. I've got a free day on and want to explore and have some 'FUN' in Chennai. Anyone from Chennai, please help me with some details and contact info. Since I don't have a PM facility for now, Search for Ra Rangan in 'MugaPuthagam'.

Thanks Nanbha!

TravelEaz
01-22-13, 10:24
Hey Dude,

The price which the so called ladies quoted are absurd, there are better and cheaper ones with far better services available. Just to hook up for 1 shot you are going to pay 50K's? Its a huge money for this, in this probably you can sleep with 5-7 ladies and that oo much much better and decent, and moreover for the whole night.

Anyways its only a suggestion however its your money, so its up to you how you use it, but thought to write to you on friendly note only. Don't be offended buddy.

Hi all Chennai mongers,

I am from hyderabad, I do travel to Chennai once in two months. I was trying to look for some good pussies and was searching in a adult networking site and came across and girl posted as student, her name was priyanka and she said she only visit 5 star hotels and nothing below it and she also got her aunty who is ready for fun her name is sunitha the worst part is what amount they quoted me sunitha is expecting 10k for an hour and for diya its 30k for an hour. So if I put it along with hotel cost its 50k to meet this so called college girls who speaks only english and telugu. Has one senior monger or anyone in Chennai forum meet this girl and her aunty. Your feedback will be helpfull as I am travelling to Chennai this month end and desperately looking for a good fun.

Cheers

Pazhalis
01-23-13, 12:15
After a string of below average experiences with my regular SP, I decided to permanently strike him off my list.

While browsing the ads in Loc*nto, one caught my eye as it promised N*rthie girls. I have been yearning for real and*rthies in Chennai because hindi-speaking girls from Hyd / Vijayw*the are passed off as and*rthies here.

SP asks to me to come near a location in Ady*are, which happens to be just 10 minutes from my home. Then he takes me to a run-down 3BHK apartment, which is structured like a train bogey. As I wait in the hall, an IT professional came out of 1 of the bedrooms. He was trying to avoid eye contact, and had his company I'd hanging by the neck.

The SP paraded 3 girls. I was very happy. The quality of girls was way better than what was provided by my earlier SP. I chose a young, good looking girl from M*mbai, and entered one of the bedrooms.

Now begins the bad part. She asked for tips upfront! That changes the whole meaning of the word 'tips'. I gave her 200 and said I'll give more after the act. She started to do nakhras, didn't even undress fully, no CBJ, only mish position. She asked me to hurry up as she had to go to M*mbai tonight. Was turned off but wanted to finish the deed ASAP as I already paid the SP. Started in mish. She was so tight that she had to apply some saliva on her p*ssy for me to penetrate. I came in 5 minutes. Dressed up hurriedly and bolted out of the room.

Complained to the SP about bad service. He said new girls will arrive tomorrow and promised that the service will be better next time.

WIR? Yes for the SP as he seemed to be genuine in the dealing. Also, the location is close to my home.

Lesson learnt: not to pay tips in advance.

Ratings:-

Face: 7.

Body: 8.

Service: 2.

Damages: 3k + 200 tips

Pazhalis
01-23-13, 12:19
Hi,

While browsing through ads in l*canto, I saw a couple of postings promising Russi*and chicks. I request members to post their experience with these, if any.

John Love19
01-23-13, 19:08
Hi,

While browsing through ads in l*canto, I saw a couple of postings promising Russi*and chicks. I request members to post their experience with these, if any.I tried calling kar#ik he was offering Russian something in around ashok nagar, been to his place, was shown an avg Indian chick, on further enquiry he said Russian was gone out when. I. Clearly mentioned him I wanted Russian and the local handler at the place said Russian available was fat and ugly not worth for 10-12 k, the Indian wasn't worth either as I had seen her.

Waited for sometime and moved.

So as far as my experience they just want to make money on motto of bring the customer on field and when his dock is up can be served anything with certain excuses if quality or girl doesn't match up with expectations!

Well that wasted my Sunday! Which I could have utilised quiet good, but inside save my money for next time.

JL

Hardrod81
01-24-13, 07:54
Well I am very much happy that you taken your time to reply. True 50k I can sure have 5 to 6 girls, I am always a guy who goes with less number and good quality in a year. But still after seeing both there pictures they not even worth 10k per night. So this time also my Chennai visit going to be high and dry.

Hey Dude,

The price which the so called ladies quoted are absurd, there are better and cheaper ones with far better services available. Just to hook up for 1 shot you are going to pay 50K's? Its a huge money for this, in this probably you can sleep with 5-7 ladies and that oo much much better and decent, and moreover for the whole night.

Anyways its only a suggestion however its your money, so its up to you how you use it, but thought to write to you on friendly note only. Don't be offended buddy.

Pazhalis
01-29-13, 06:14
An update to my previous FR:

As promised by the SP, I did get better service when I visited the place again. Fresh material had arrived. I chose a M*mbai girl named Jy*ti. Good attitude and service.

Looks. 6.

Body. 7.

Service. 8.

Damages. 3k + 500 tips

Nanu82
02-02-13, 16:30
Hi seniors,

Thanks for help, it's was a awesome MP girl was Tamil girl but was fair and chubby was little rushy but it's was nice experience over all She had some awesome melons. Damage 2k +.5 tips. Thanks to allsaints. But can't find him these day. Where have you gone? . Look for help again. Tota

TierdTraveler
02-02-13, 19:55
I am going to be in Chennai for a couple of days starting Monday. Would appreciate if someone can direct me to a good MP near the airport area? Would be deeply appreciated.

Stun Gun
02-03-13, 05:06
--- Thanks to allsaints. But can't find him these day. Where have you gone? ---I also used to read his reports with interest, for his expertise & outlook on this hobby. But he seems to have stopped reporting these days. A little RTFF indicates that "AllSaints" seems to have been renamed as "Member #4171". Further, surprising is that this "Member #4171" does not have PM facilty.

Looks like something has gone wrong with the forum software.

TierdTraveler
02-03-13, 05:42
Hi seniors,

Thanks for help, it's was a awesome MP girl was Tamil girl but was fair and chubby was little rushy but it's was nice experience over all She had some awesome melons. Damage 2k +.5 tips. Thanks to allsaints. But can't find him these day. Where have you gone? . Look for help again. TotaAm visiting Chennai and your help will be appreciated you could send me a private message.

Jaay Zeez
02-03-13, 21:16
Hello all,

Since the ask is 15k, trying to figure out if someone knows her & any reviews if she's worth all that.Can you please share her mail? I am interested. Or you cld point to what CG is. May be its a dumb question, but hey I don't know! In Chennai for 3 weeks and looking for some independent.

Jaay Zeez
02-04-13, 05:39
All,

Chennai is not my playing ground, a couple of trips that were planned got diverted to other city and lost the only contact I made here.

Is vamp kapoor / tanya / kajol the same? She quotes 8k for 2 hrs and dizzying 30k for overnite.

Worth?

I got no leads in the terrain, have mailed a few of you seniors for some kindness. Hoping someone would help.

I am coming for a good 20 days and hoping to spend some quality time.

Cheers.

J

Kattar Puneri
02-04-13, 08:51
Is vamp kapoor / tanya / kajol the same? She quotes 8k for 2 hrs and dizzying 30k for overnite.In fact they are all different. Kajol is more often in Hyderabad these days. Tanya seems to have finished her MBA and probably earns enough to pursue other legit business activities. We all will miss her.

Or you cld point to what CG is. May be its a dumb question, but hey I don't know!Yup. Dumb question. Everyone knows Craigslist.

John Love19
02-04-13, 14:11
So here is the latest update, not a fr actually.

1. I don't know why I am senior member, if you read my posts, you will find most are for requests and only few are FR's,

2. Possibility of action at an upscale SPA, an Indonesian chick, she was open since beginning and uses Vibrator too, is 33, avg. Looks, plump, and mongolian looks, I follow don't see face and fuck the base, whatever, I will update if I can bounce on her,

3. A girl, whom I had mentioned in one of my previous FR, Hyderabadi girl, she has gone back, will be back soon, and I have shared her number with few fellows (but don't share with PRAJ4, he is not from Chennai, and isn't using it for himself, he in return exchanges to another member, but what he get is not verified and maybe what he is getting a fake number, I got a fake number too from him, and he is too stubborn to accept his mistake)

4. Don't pay too much to MP girls, at best. 5k for HJ 1k for BJ and FS depends on quality, the one I mentioned and had for whole night earned 4-5L in just 1 month only at MP, night stand was only with me, much more than I earn being Professional. Even SP girls don't earn that much, and those girls are doing much more work and have FS too, so for just a HJ I think we should keep expenses down, I know many may not agree as MP are best option as of now with Chennai being quiet dry and orthodox, but I said what I felt, not to hurt anyone.

JL

Kattar Puneri
02-04-13, 16:15
check your pm for an explanation. when you write anything on isg, be careful where you put a full-stop. it thinks that you have finished a sentence and adds a space before the next character you type, and does not look at it as a decimal point. so your 500 rupees (1/2 k) for hj now looks like 5000 (5k). got that?

i don't know why i am senior member, if you read my posts, you will find most are for requests and only few are fr's,

4. don't pay too much to mp girls, at best. 5k for hj 1k for bj and fs depends on quality, the one i mentioned and had for whole night earned 4-5l in just 1 month only at mp,

JoshuaBLR
02-04-13, 17:44
Dude,

Tanya is a different league when you compare her with Vamp / Kajol (BTW, Kajol and Vamp are the same person).

I have been with both and I have to tell you onething. Its like comparing Apples (Tanya) with Bananas (Vamp / Kajol / Sheoyt) , she is plump and not that lookable. But Tanya is a Class apart.

Vamp / Kajal / Sheoyt I will give a 2/10 in looks and service.

Tanya will get 7/10 in looks and service.

Its your call.

All,

Chennai is not my playing ground, a couple of trips that were planned got diverted to other city and lost the only contact I made here.

Is vamp kapoor / tanya / kajol the same? She quotes 8k for 2 hrs and dizzying 30k for overnite.

Worth?

I got no leads in the terrain, have mailed a few of you seniors for some kindness. Hoping someone wld help.

I am coming for a good 20 days and hoping to spend some quality time.

Cheers.

J

Jaay Zeez
02-04-13, 19:50
Yes I knew it was something obvious, now I know!

How credible are these CG ads? Looks like lot of spammers? Only trial and error?

I still cldn't that FL that replies promptly as mentioned by some seniors.

Effort is on this time, many many years ago I had called this random no from some ad, gone to a run down flat behind veteran (late) Shi*ji's house.

A run down place.

Got lucky with a girl from Tirupur. She was incharge there. She offered me a pop after the buxom girl I had picked from Orissa was uncooperative and I came out in 10 mins.

Anyways no point in raving about a good fish that had slipped out.

This time I resolve to collect numbers and share the exp.

Just a little help from seniors with pointers could help.

John Love19
02-05-13, 07:41
that update was written on mobile so it was auto-corrected as full stop instead of decimal.

check your pm for an explanation. when you write anything on isg, be careful where you put a full-stop. it thinks that you have finished a sentence and adds a space before the next character you type, and does not look at it as a decimal point. so your 500 rupees (1/2 k) for hj now looks like 5000 (5k). got that?

Jaay Zeez
02-08-13, 10:00
Dude,

Tanya is a different league when you compare her with Vamp / Kajol (BTW, Kajol and Vamp are the same person).

I have been with both and I have to tell you onething. Its like comparing Apples (Tanya) with Bananas (Vamp / Kajol / Sheoyt) , she is plump and not that lookable. But Tanya is a Class apart.

Vamp / Kajal / Sheoyt I will give a 2/10 in looks and service.

Tanya will get 7/10 in looks and service.

Its your call.Hi Josh, had PM'ed you, anyways.

I've seen Vamp's pic yes she deserves a 2 on that. My theory goes, average looking ones go beyond to please the man. Isn't that the case with vamp?

Coolguykumar a senior here has shared some contacts for incalls tht are reasonably prized. Ill write reports once I use them.

My issue is I like the heater in evening before matter in the night. Like having a few drinks with the girl in take her for the main course. Even if this means I get to monger only 2 days a week in place of 5 for example.

I am not averse to spending money, please seniors don't jump on me for saying this, I am coming from a certain country in ME where mongering = death.

So when I come to India I have some stash I cld afford to spend.

Problem is I am coming to wrong city. Chennai! And this time over I don't have a chance to fly out to other cities.

Please if some1 can help me with hi end contacts (upto 25k bracket, gotto sustain for 3 weeks!) even if its is 1 I wld be grateful.

Hope some1 can help.

Cheers.

J

JingleBells99
02-12-13, 07:49
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to share my experience in the mongering scene in Chennai. Was a bit frustrated when I moved back last year, but after a few trial and errors on locanto and CG, got a few good SP's that I now use regularly. Compared to BLR, Chennai has a lot more room to grow. The good part about these SP's is that the stock keeps rotating every couple of days, multiple locations and they inform me when a good one is in town.

The cost have been ranging from 3K to 25 K so far based on the quality for ST and have aways shelled out 25 K for LT both in Chennai and Bangalore. Very rarely disappointed though.

In order to contribute to this forum, thought I will start updating with my FR's and share pictures where possible for both Chennai and BlR.

BTW, if anyone wants a good contact in BLR, (get a regular email with the provider pic, soooo miss this in Chennai) in my mailbox every week, let me know. Attached the profile received this week. Located in Koramangala

Jingle

Natinche
02-12-13, 20:33
Hi seniors,

Thanks for help, it's was a awesome MP girl was Tamil girl but was fair and chubby was little rushy but it's was nice experience over all She had some awesome melons. Damage 2k +.5 tips. Thanks to allsaints. But can't find him these day. Where have you gone? . Look for help again. TotaHi,

I recently moved back to Chennai (r2i) and started feeling the Chennai dryness! I am not new to mongering, but in Chennai I am feeling the heat. For the past 3 months with l*canto and CG with around 5 visits, I had just one reasonable service and all others were bad. And I am happy to see the forum. Could some one share some individual young who won't rush. I prefer to have just one / two a month and I won't mind a bit higher damage if it is excellent.

Natin

AdiBangalore
02-13-13, 07:16
Hey Folks,

BTW, if anyone wants a good contact in BLR, (get a regular email with the provider pic, soooo miss this in Chennai) in my mailbox every week, let me know. Attached the profile received this week. Located in Koramangala

JingleThe girls look good. Anyway to share the digits of the provider.

Member #4738
02-13-13, 18:55
Hello everyone. This is my first post on ISG.

Called a no. On a well known internet classified. SP claimed that he had a North Indian girl (8k / 1hr) and a Russian girl (10k / 1hr) with him. Went to a well maintained cozy apartment in a popular area to have a look. The Russian girl was cute but chubby. Brought the price down to 8k, made the payment to the guy operating the flat. The North Indian girl was decent too, but dick ruled overruled the brain.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 5. 5/10 (the guys who like chubby women might love her)

Attitude: 11/10 (french kissing, allowed me to have 2 pops. Just brilliant.)

Started with deep FK and then proceeded to CBJ. Despite being covered, it was as though she sucked me dry and tea bagged me as well. Proceeded to having sex in CG, mish, doggy and standing doggy. Allowed me to have another pop and she also came. Had a bath and then we parted ways. She told me that she was from Ukraine and that she'd be leaving for Bangalore in a few days time.

WIR: Certainly. Well worth the money spent.

Member #4738
02-13-13, 19:01
July 2010.

After 4 failed attempts to get hold of a decent woman in Chennai, I tried for the one last time. I found the contact's number on a not so popular internet classified and gave a ring. A lady by the name of Nisha picked up the phone and had excellent command of English. Initially, I had agreed for 8k. 1hr. 1 pop session and asked me to meet at V! $. After a tiresome wait of 1 hr and a few phone calls, I was picked up in a bike and taken to another place nearby. The pimp showed me 3 girls from North India and all of them were stunning. However, I blasted the pimp for picking me up very late and insisted that I had to return as I had other things to take care of. He immediately brought down the price to 5k to dissuade me from leaving. We agreed, I paid the damage of 5k up front and picked a girl by the name of Sheetal.

She was fair complexioned. 22 why. O, about 5'5" in height, slim built and big tits. Very attractive indeed. I ordered a few beers and we began chatting. Apparently, she was new to the business and I asked her to relax. So, I took control of the session. I massaged her head and slowly removed her top. I chewed on her nipples as though I were a hungry dog and circled her navel with my tongue. She moaned in delight. Then we switched positions and gave me a proper BBJ. I really wanted to cum but had to hold back. She slipped on the condom and smashed her in missionary for a while. Turned her over and did doggy. I was tired and asked her mount on me. Now, both of us were tired and used that time to finish the beer. We chatted for a little more while and decided it was the time for the 'final sprint'. Told her to lie sideways on the bed and spooned her. Then took her to the edge of the bed and did standing doggy. Finally, I came on her belly.

This was probably the best mongering experience I've had in Chennai. Asked her for the personal number, but she politely declined and said she'd be returning to Mumbai in a few days. I've lost the provider's number over the years.

Damage. 5k.

Looks. 8.5/10.

Body. 9/10.

Co-operation. 9/10.

Repeat. Yes!

JoshuaBLR
02-14-13, 07:12
Hey folks,

Looks like Miss 'T' will be visiting Chennai next week. Check out her new pic, looks hot. I am sure this time she will have to serve a lot of customers.

Enjoy folks.

Jaay Zeez
02-14-13, 07:28
My first FR here.

This SP is a friend's friend's. You know how it goes.

SP has a novel (might no be new for seasoned mongers) way of sharing profiles. You call him he gives a mail I'd and password. Login & check. Most pics comes with date and time as pic name so you know its current.

I chose a girl (apparently from B'lore0 quite early in the evening. From 6 to 9 umpteen no of calls. And finally he says problem with transport, I cld take her if I can visit Ko*edu. I reject any ideas of travel in traffic and waste my star hotel experience.

Then he uploads another girl, local, very normal looking pic attached but at the same rate (15k overnight) with promises of subsiding the rate for future pick ups.

It was already 9 so just went with it. Picked her from a certain point close to my stay now.

The girl took longer than usual for cleanup and get ready thing.

We watched some porn, some fondling, and some nice foreplay.

Then went into action in miss, she was totally ready but then when I turned her to get into doggy. There was blood on the sheet! No she wasn't a virgin. She claimed she had her cycle complete just 10 days ago and claimed mite be because she had papaya (!) in he evening to lose weight! Total BS!

Called up the SP, he said his was an 'outside' girl he had arranged because of his goof up, apologized and all that shit.

Since the pop was over, I completed in doggy and had a good time overall with the warming up, got back (!) 9k from the 15k I had already given her. Have to say this is the first time I got back money for service not offered, though I am sure she was aware she was partially bleeding.

Anyways, damage was 6k for 1 hr for a girl that was bleeding because she had papaya.

Service. 6/10

Body. 7/10

Face. 5/10

WIR. May be if she is not bleeding!

The girl was polite, scared actually and apologized for the mess. I will not be taking her again tho as her face looks way more average than the attached pic. Not worth an overnighter.

So my first night in Chennai was a bummer.

The SP, might give him one more chance, then for genuine contacts will share.

Jaay Zeez
02-14-13, 07:41
Hey folks,

Looks like Miss 'T' will be visiting Chennai next week. Check out her new pic, looks hot. I am sure this time she will have to serve a lot of customers.

Enjoy folks.Contacts please!

Oh BTW, I've got offer for Oviya from Kalavani, Kalakalappu. Thro my frnd.

A whopping 60k for 2 hrs. Hotel place (we need to book) and time wld be decided 'on the fly'. So basically we need to hold our dick and be on stand by.

I might try it end of month. IF it turns out good will share with the really needy(Pun intended)

JoshuaBLR
02-14-13, 09:47
JZ,

60k for Oviya? OMG thats too high dude. For that cost we can get a great looking indy for a full night and enjoy as per our taste. We don't have to put up with the T&C which will be done by this so called actresses. Again, one man's meat is poison for another. Depends how you take it (no ulterior motive).

BTW, no nos for Miss T, as usual have to mail her and she would clear it as per the waiting list. Heheheh. Do you have good indy's in Chennai or SP's my budget is around 10k. PM me if you have them.

Jaay Zeez
02-14-13, 19:55
Today's update by the same SP from yesterday pic attached.

Decent girls coming in but traveling in Chennai is more than draining.

So 2n'd day in a row picked another SP who brought 3 girls to choose.

Picked one, sorry she refuses pics nude or otherwise.

Damage tonite 12k.

Face: 7

Body: 7 (cute bubble butts!)

GFE: 6 (no kissing!)

Other than kissing all else ok. She is sleeping by my side as I post this.

Got an ass to kill!

Ya I would recommend if kissing isn' your thing.

So 2 days down and still not that exp I am looking for.

Jaay Zeez
02-14-13, 19:59
JZ,

60k for Oviya? OMG thats too high dude. For that cost we can get a great looking indy for a full night and enjoy as per our taste. We don't have to put up with the T&C which will be done by this so called actresses. Again, one man's meat is poison for another. Depends how you take it (no ulterior motive).

BTW, no nos for Miss T, as usual have to mail her and she would clear it as per the waiting list. Heheheh. Do you have good indy's in Chennai or SP's my budget is around 10k. PM me if you have them.Josh most likely, better sense wld / shld prevail. If I don't blow I all, might just try before I eave just for the heck of it.

As for the net savvy SP, he has only in calls. He is already wary of many getting access to the accent. U in Chennai?

Ill sure pass it on to you, I don't want to give him new leads unless he really does something to please me.

ForeplayKing
02-16-13, 11:33

Damage tonite 12k.

Face :7.

Got an ass to kill!

Ya I wld recommend if kissing isn' your thing.

So 2 days down and still not that exp I am looking for.Wow buddy, the girl looks hot in this pic! Glad to read and see the pic.

Cheers,

M

KingFish123
02-16-13, 12:10
60K for Oviya? I don't think she is worth for 60K. Anyways it's upto the person who s paying. And of course taste varies person to person. Have a nice time bro.

Contacts please!

A whopping 60k for 2 hrs. Hotel place (we need to book) and time wld be decided 'on the fly'. So basically we need to hold our dick and be on stand by.

I might try it end of month. IF it turns out good will share with the really needy (Pun intended)

BustyBanga
02-17-13, 10:37
Hey folks,

Enjoy folks.HI JoshuaBLR. I am new to Bangalore and to this forum. Please take my sincere respect for you of being a senior in the site. If it is possible please share me miss 'T' details or if you have any other contacts please share.

BustyBanga
02-17-13, 10:44
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to share my experience in the mongering scene in Chennai. Was a bit frustrated when I moved back last year, but after a few trial and errors on locanto and CG, got a few good SP's that I now use regularly. Compared to BLR, Chennai has a lot more room to grow. The good part about these SP's is that the stock keeps rotating every couple of days, multiple locations and they inform me when a good one is in town.

The cost have been ranging from 3K to 25 K so far based on the quality for ST and have aways shelled out 25 K for LT both in Chennai and Bangalore. Very rarely disappointed though.

In order to contribute to this forum, thought I will start updating with my FR's and share pictures where possible for both Chennai and BlR.

JingleHi Jingle. I am new to Bangalore and new to this site. Tried some sps in Bangalore but no good girl. Please share some contacts, pics. I need some girl badly. Please take my sincere thanks and respect for the same.

JoshuaBLR
02-18-13, 04:57
Banga,

I do not have numbers of T, you need to send her a mail (you can get her ID from CG). She will respond to your mail with charges if you are ok, respond and then she will take it from there.

HI JoshuaBLR. I am new to Bangalore and to this forum. Please take my sincere respect for you of being a senior in the site. If it is possible please share me miss 'T' details or if you have any other contacts please share.

BustyBanga
02-18-13, 06:54
Banga,

I do not have numbers of T, you need to send her a mail (you can get her I'd from CG). She will respond to your mail with charges if you are ok, respond and then she will take it from there.Hi Joshua, Thanks for your reply. But sorry to say as I am new here did not get that " (you can get her ID from CG)". If possible please give some hint.

JoshuaBLR
02-18-13, 09:38
Dude,

CG is craigs list, unfortunately she has removed her advert as she has finalised her plans. She will be in Chn only till 19th and she is booked full.

Hi Joshua, Thanks for your reply. But sorry to say as I am new here did not get that " (you can get her ID from CG)". If possible please give some hint.

Jaay Zeez
02-18-13, 19:40
Guys I am sure am going to get flake from hardcore T fans now.

I was her first for this trip. Met her today post noon. For obvious reasons location withheld.

Man I dunno when you guys had her last / seen her last.

She is not pleasantly plump. She is FAT.

A nice girl to talk to and all that.

Has lot of acne marks in cheeks and def looks much older than 25.

As for service she was ok, didn't give her much chance as I wanted to get her wet.

I went down on her and her response was real (sigh!) she got wet.

She did give nice BJ and some kissing and stuff.

Did her miss. Since we was on she mastrubated to completion. That was really nice a first for me.

So I was left with mixed feelings. I wanted to do 2 hrs (8000 / hr) but stopped with 1.

Chat for a while and left. She was getting calls tho. Said I cld see her again for 20k all night tomm.

Ill pass on that

Looks- 5 face looks very mature.

Body. 4! Dude she's fat!

Attitude- 8

GFE. A definite 8-9

WIR- yes if you like to see a real wet pussy (thats if you like to go down)

Got a few more FRs will save them for later.

And never tht I would say this- all those asking for usr name for SP's pic updates.

He has changed the pwd and added a 2nd level security that sends code to his phone. This is to ward off non serious crowd.

So I can't really help. If you really want some gud girls pm me I'll help for genuine. If you willing to call me.

One surprisingly nice thing I've discovered is the girls get changed every 2-3 days m the SP says bong girls come fr dates 1-10 every month for obivious reasons.

Jaay Zeez
02-18-13, 19:48
60K for Oviya? I don't think she is worth for 60K. Anyways it's upto the person who s paying. And of course taste varies person to person. Have a nice time bro.Yes bro you are rite. There are so many 'models' and wannabe 'artists' that show their face in a tv serial in a crowd of 1000s and overnite they are celebs.

I am just keepin this open just to see if they get wet just for a change.

Many are boob fetish some go for looks some love the aunties. Etc.

I like the ones that really responds m not fake it. These are very rare. So I keep experimenting.

Jaay Zeez
02-18-13, 19:53
Josh,

I owe you one. Call me when you in Chennai.

Cheers.

J

JoshuaBLR
02-18-13, 21:27
JZ,

Nice to know that you successfully broke the 'T' code. Will touch base soon.

Guys I am sure am going to get flake from hardcore T fans now.

I was her first for this trip. Met her today post noon. For obvious reasons location withheld.

Man I dunno when you guys had her last / seen her last.

She is not pleasantly plump. She is FAT.

A nice girl to talk to and all that.

Has lot of acne marks in cheeks and def looks much older than 25.

As for service she was ok, didn't give her much chance as I wanted to get her wet.

I went down on her and her response was real (sigh!) she got wet.

She did give nice BJ and some kissing and stuff.

Did her miss. Since we was on she mastrubated to completion. That was really nice a first for me.

So I was left with mixed feelings. I wanted to do 2 hrs (8000 / hr) but stopped with 1.

Chat for a while and left. She was getting calls tho. Said I cld see her again for 20k all night tomm.

Ill pass on that

Looks- 5 face looks very mature.

Body. 4! Dude shez fat!

Attitude- 8.

GFE. A definite 8-9.

WIR- yes if you like to see a real wet pussy (thats if you like to go down)

Got a few more FRs will save them for later.

And never tht I wld say this- all thise asking for usr name and pwd for SP's pic updates.

He has changed the pwd and added a 2nd level security that sends code to his phone. This is to ward off non serious crowd.

So I can't really help. If you really want some gud girls pm me Ill help for genuine. If you willing to call me.

One surprisingly nice thing I've discovered is the girls get changed every 2-3 days m the SP says bong girls come fr dates 1-10 every month for obivious reasons.

ImDevil
02-20-13, 06:59
Hi guys,

I will be traveling to Chennai on 3 and 4 March.

If any senior members can help in getting good GFE gals?

I can help with Bangalore contacts

Member #4738
02-20-13, 14:31
Her name starts with K and num. Ends with 934. Right? Earlier I was advised by a senior member that she isn't worth for 12K and so I didn't even bother to meet her, tho she called me today to ask if I was interested.I remember her advertisements on CG during September 2012. I called her and met her at Citi Center. Absolutely dreadful! Even if she paid me 12k for a pop, I would have declined. Paid her 500 bucks and went on with my business.

As mentioned already, the supply of women willing to pleasure men is low. And the quality of women is below par compared to the likes of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Calcutta. Also, the chances of scoring with a chick in a bar (for eg.) is almost non-existent as the bars aren't pro-stags.

Am I the only one feeling hopeless here in Chennai?

TaeToe
02-20-13, 21:45
Last Friday me and my friend planned to bag a girl for full night! Called my regular SP. My bad luck he had only two girls to choose, Bangalore and NE. Bangalore girl was dusky, big boobs and nice thighs like actress Ramba. NE girl was fair, cute face, slim body but nice curves (she was wearing one piece party wear). For a change this time I took NE girl. Then we paid SP and moved from his place with this girl. I asked my friend to drive. She told her name is Mandy and this is her first day in Chennai. She was so naughty and play full in car and we both started to smooch. She got nice soft lips she gave me DFK. After reaching home we had dinner and I took her first to room. She pushed me in bed and slowly remove her dress and then mine. Her fingers started to play all over my body. Then I gave nice DFK and slowly started to play with her tits and started to taste it. Her nipple was small and so soft. Then she gave me nice BBJ for sometime. Then we started with DS, Mish and followed with few more positions. That soon my friend started to bang the door :atso finished in DS. Then cleaned and left the room. After 15mins gap my frd started his session with her. I felt so sleepy and slept in another room. Early morningat5:00 my frd worked me up. Yeah its time to drop her back. I saw she was sleeping in bed, only wearing t-shit. Again I got mood, started to play with her things she got up and gave me nice BBJ it was amazing at early morning.

Then we dropped her back at 6:00.

Girl: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10 GFE (sad part is she dint allow me to take pic)

Damage: 12k

Deer Hunter
02-21-13, 05:10
Next month March 3rd week I am planing to come to Chennai. So I need good FL contact or ms places in Chennai. Please pm me if you all have. Waiting.

Pazhalis
02-21-13, 07:46
I can empathize with you dude as I have lived in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.

After a lot of effort, I did get a couple of good quality girls in Chennai. But you can get the same quality girls in Mumbai at 30% less rate (due to the demandvs supply rule ). Another problem here is the climate. Things get pretty difficult if you are having action in non-AC room. Thankfully, after a few months I will be out of Chennai for good.

I remember her advertisements on CG during September 2012. I called her and met her at Citi Center. Absolutely dreadful! Even if she paid me 12k for a pop, I would have declined. Paid her 500 bucks and went on with my business.

As mentioned already, the supply of women willing to pleasure men is low. And the quality of women is below par compared to the likes of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Calcutta. Also, the chances of scoring with a chick in a bar (for eg.) is almost non-existent as the bars aren't pro-stags.

SmartVvarma
02-22-13, 14:32
I agree with you.

This is my first post / reply since I am new here.

The name with K and number ending 934. I too met her in Jan13. She has tons of rules and regulations. Not worth it guys.

I remember her advertisements on CG during September 2012. I called her and met her at Citi Center. Absolutely dreadful! Even if she paid me 12k for a pop, I would have declined. Paid her 500 bucks and went on with my business.

Kattar Puneri
02-22-13, 17:45
Tanya's favorite place is Savera. She hesitates to come to your hotel. Not obvious why the first ten days of a month are special for Bengali women.

For obvious reasons location withheld. the SP says bong girls come fr dates 1-10 every month for obvious reasons.

Shron
02-23-13, 10:58
I have been heard people say that Green P*k is green for massage. Decide to check it out today and found it's not really true.

I chose aroma therapy and they charged 2500 for 60 min.

Went in with slightly fat girl and she started to do oil massage on back side.

And I got slight hope when she does massage on my bum (she removed 90% of my cloth).

I asked her whether she interested to do some special service. But she politely negated and continued her massage.

Well I have no other choice I came out with average oil massage.

Damage : 2500.

Tip : 100.

WIR : hell no.

Is anybody know Aru*a inn giving special service?

Shron.

JingleBells99
02-25-13, 08:56

Damage tonite 12k.

Face :7.

Got an ass to kill!

Ya I wld recommend if kissing isn' your thing.

So 2 days down and still not that exp I am looking for.Hot! Dudez, you should send me the SP digits. Will try him out this week

HarDickk212
02-27-13, 08:11
Aruna is quite the same but you could always talk to the massuse and give her your card. Might get lucky.

I have been heard people say that Green P*k is green for massage. Decide to check it out today and found it's not really true.

I chose aroma therapy and they charged 2500 for 60 min.

Went in with slightly fat girl and she started to do oil massage on back side.

And I got slight hope when she does massage on my bum (she removed 90% of my cloth).

I asked her whether she interested to do some special service. But she politely negated and continued her massage.

Well I have no other choice I came out with average oil massage.

Damage : 2500.

Tip : 100.

WIR : hell no.

Is anybody know Aru*a inn giving special service?

Shron.

Ram4980
02-28-13, 18:18
Hi Senior Members,

I would like to Introduce myself to you all as I am new here. Well basically I'm of Indian origin, however I grew up in London. I'm back to India for my Masters and so I live alone. I do love to hang out with nice men, maybe have a good time too. I DO CHARGE. But I'm quite reasonable. Secondly I do travel around India, and I'm looking to make some new Clients t Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and here at Delhi too. I would stay for the whole night and ill do everything. I'm a fun loving person, only serious people who can pay, contact me for my number and more details. Have a great time.

IndianChickPlease provide further information on my PM.

Shron
02-28-13, 18:30
Hi Senior Members,

I would like to Introduce myself to you all as I am new here. Well basically I'm of Indian origin, however I grew up in London. I'm back to India for my Masters and so I live alone. I do love to hang out with nice men, maybe have a good time too. I DO CHARGE. But I'm quite reasonable. Secondly I do travel around India, and I'm looking to make some new Clients t Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and here at Delhi too. I would stay for the whole night and ill do everything. I'm a fun loving person, only serious people who can pay, contact me for my number and more details. Have a great time.

IndianChickPlease register your membership with ISG and activate your PM.

All the very best.

Jamo Josh
03-01-13, 02:47
You don't have pm. Please msg me how to contact you?

Hi Senior Members,

IndianChick

Deer Hunter
03-01-13, 04:02
Hi Senior Members,

IndianChickHi indian chick.

I am male from sri lanka. So I want to meet you as mentioned by you. So pm me with contact detail. I will be in Chennai 20th March. Please reply soon.

Whales
03-01-13, 16:17
Feel male pimp advertiseing here.

Hi Senior Members,

IndianChick

Sur0000
03-01-13, 17:18
Hi indian chick.

I am male from sri lanka. So I want to meet you as mentioned by you. So pm me with contact detail. I will be in Chennai 20th March. Please reply soon.Fellow mongers, kindly don't rush. Recently such ads are increasing. I am not aware whether this is real or usual ad, but just be slow and safe. Play safe. See the responses in Bangalore forum for this same ad.

Cheers!

IndiaChick
03-02-13, 09:26
Hi,

If your a paid member then you can contact me directly and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks

Please provide further information on my PM.

Sur0000
03-03-13, 09:23
Hi,

If your a paid member then you can contact me directly and I'll give you all the details.

ThanksYou might want to read this for more information.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_01

You also need to be a paid member to receive a private message. Its a small token if you are serious in business :-D.

E338B
03-06-13, 01:22
Warm greetings. Looking for some leads in Chennai. Will be staying at RK salai.

Cheers

Mickey Thomas
03-08-13, 06:56
Contacts please!

I might try it end of month. IF it turns out good will share with the really needy (Pun intended) Did you try her? How was the exp?

TaeToe
03-08-13, 09:42
I find this ad in CL "real sexy model ". SP is charging 20k fo full night. Did anybody tried his girl? Will this be worth to spend 20k.

I have attached the pic I got from sp.

Deer Hunter
03-08-13, 11:08
Hi,

I am from Sri Lanka. I may come to Chennai 20th March to 25th March. Any contacts or girls please pm me.

Thanks

Andy1616
03-11-13, 13:35
Hi Guys,

My first report in ISG. Been mongering in Chennai for some time. Getting bored of the usual SP's tried an ad from an independent. Mailed her and promptly received a reply with pics. Is a TV serial actress. Told me the serial and I got to watch it in youtube. After many mails fixed time and place. West Chennai suburb. Apartment. Evening 6 pm. Welcomed me in. Says she charges 6000 per hour. So being just curious the dick-brain took over. No A / see. She is ready for out-calls. Quickly stripped. Everything was perfect and in their places. Absolutely sexy. Ass to die for. Very fair skin. Talk dirty. Very dirty. Loved it. Is game for anything. Had a nice time in-spite of the stuffiness. Any dudes interested in her phone number please pm me. She also has many contacts of serial actresses. Rolled of a few well known names as well. Also need ph numbers of any independents in return.

Figure. 9/10.

Room. Sucks.

Damage. 6000+condoms.

Manu82
03-11-13, 17:50
Do you have PM facility? Or that you have disabled getting msg option.

Would like to try.

Hi Guys,

My first report in ISG. Been mongering in Chennai for some time. Getting bored of the usual SP's tried an ad from an independent. Mailed her and promptly received a reply with pics. Is a TV serial actress. Told me the serial and I got to watch it in youtube. After many mails fixed time and place. West Chennai suburb. Apartment. Evening 6 pm. Welcomed me in. Says she charges 6000 per hour. So being just curious the dick-brain took over. No A / see. She is ready for out-calls. Quickly stripped. Everything was perfect and in their places. Absolutely sexy. Ass to die for. Very fair skin. Talk dirty. Very dirty. Loved it. Is game for anything. Had a nice time in-spite of the stuffiness. Any dudes interested in her phone number please pm me. She also has many contacts of serial actresses. Rolled of a few well known names as well. Also need ph numbers of any independents in return.

Figure. 9/10.

Room. Sucks.

Damage. 6000+condoms.

Lovely Dick70
03-11-13, 18:02
Hi Guys,

Figure. 9/10.

Room. Sucks.

Damage. 6000+condoms.HI Andy,

You need to be a paid member to receive and send PMs.

LD

JoshuaBLR
03-12-13, 04:49
Hey folks,

Seems like Miss T is coming back to Chennai on 14-16th. Any updates from others welcome. Surprisingly this time, she has not placed an advert in CL.

Enjoy Chennai makka.

ChennaiDex
03-12-13, 08:39
Hi Friends, seniors,

I would appreciate, if you start sharing some nice info on few or your regulars. I am new here and happy in joining this forum. I would like to get help in starting up in Chennai. Please do help me start my account here.

I would like anyone share the info over email or PM. Please help me.

SuhasPrem
03-12-13, 16:20
Hi. You don't have pm activated yet?

Hi Guys,

Figure. 9/10.

Room. Sucks.

Damage. 6000+condoms.

WantsAMassage
03-12-13, 19:12
To my bros in Chennia!

I had visited Chennai a few months back and had a pretty boring time with no help from you guys.

Guys help this time!

I am coming to Chennai on the 14th late night and will be staying just for one day. Also suggest with some good star hotels who will allow girls (that is if I get any help from you guys!)

In return, come to Delhi and I am your man for contacts.

Slightee
03-13-13, 06:34
Hey folks,

Seems like Miss T is coming back to Chennai on 14-16th. Any updates from others welcome. Surprisingly this time, she has not placed an advert in CL.

Enjoy Chennai makka.Got the update from her.

She seems to have put on a few pounds since I first saw her.

Any fellow members brought this issue to her of late?

JoshuaBLR
03-13-13, 10:58
Folks,

Responded to an advert in CG and I got a long response from a female called Sunitha. She has quoted a price of 15k for 2 hrs for her and 30k for 2 hrs for another female called Diya. Has anyone got any idea about Sunitha and her parnter?

The pic of Diya is taken from a model blog spot. While for Sunitha I was unable to get a match.

I am not taking her service, as I feel 15 and 30k for these profiles is not worth at all.

Let me know your comments.

J

RedIndianHorny
03-13-13, 12:46
Dude! I have seen you in Bangalore blog! Hope you know the price in Bangalore, the chick with red diya can be with a range of 4-8k for st and LT is 12k not more than that! The saree one sunitha can be 3 to 4k not more than that! Chennai seems to be too hot in price matter!

Folks,

Responded to an advert in CG and I got a long response from a female called Sunitha. She has quoted a price of 15k for 2 hrs for her and 30k for 2 hrs for another female called Diya. Has anyone got any idea about Sunitha and her parnter?

The pic of Diya is taken from a model blog spot. While for Sunitha I was unable to get a match.

I am not taking her service, as I feel 15 and 30k for these profiles is not worth at all.

J

Sajip
03-13-13, 14:35
I have seen the same two girls in the sexyescort advts

http://www.sexyescortads.com/escort-147-155787/

http://www.sexyescortads.com/escort-147-156312/

Also happen to seen the lady Sunitha in AFF Did talk to her and she say she charges that much and has many customers for it.

Folks,

J

Peter Patros
03-13-13, 15:00
The spa at this hotel was an ideal place to get a good to middling massage with an assured happy ending.

Unfortunately a new spa franchisee has screwed up things. The lockable doors have been replaced with curtains and endings are far from happy!

You still get a good massage, in reasonably decent surroundings, from gals from the North East.

Andy1616
03-13-13, 15:12
Hi Andy,

PM me her number. Thanks.Look up lo*an*o. Personals. Woman seeking men. Page 3. Tamil serial actress seeking gentlemen. She is free on weekends only. Mail her and she will mail back. Will call and tell her. But the place is horrible. Better make it an outcall. And she is worth the money.

Zag07
03-13-13, 17:34
Folks,

JHi,

Not worth it, they will send a mail detailing a lot, but is not genuine.

Zag07
03-13-13, 17:38
Hi Guys,

Figure. 9/10.

Room. Sucks.

Damage. 6000+condoms.Hi, new to the forum, an you pm her number, I have a few good contacts.

Nrynn
03-13-13, 17:47
That is an innovative way of are sharing the details even without having PM facility. Which area is her flat?

Chengiz
03-13-13, 19:31
Dude,

Save your money. She is shit. Fat. Costly. No kissing anywhere. She must be around 38-42. The pic is highly touched up

She says, diya is her neice. Whatever. Not worth it.

Save your money and thank the forum.

I tried her.

Ciao.

Chen

Folks,

J

JoshuaBLR
03-14-13, 05:24
Andy,

She has deleted her add in Loc, if you have her contacts please forward. Also let me know which serial she is acting.

Thanks

Look up lo*an*o. Personals. Woman seeking men. Page 3. Tamil serial actress seeking gentlemen. She is free on weekends only. Mail her and she will mail back. Will call and tell her. But the place is horrible. Better make it an outcall. And she is worth the money.

JoshuaBLR
03-14-13, 05:40
Andy,

Can you share the name of serial at least.

Thanks

Look up lo*an*o. Personals. Woman seeking men. Page 3. Tamil serial actress seeking gentlemen. She is free on weekends only. Mail her and she will mail back. Will call and tell her. But the place is horrible. Better make it an outcall. And she is worth the money.

Member #4738
03-15-13, 07:46
Dude,

Save your money. She is shit. Fat. Costly. No kissing anywhere. She must be around 38-42. The pic is highly touched up

She says, diya is her neice. Whatever. Not worth it.

Save your money and thank the forum.

I tried her.

Ciao,

ChenOuch. Sorry to hear about that. Took one for the team? Can you post the FR. On a side note, is there a correlation between price and quality? Because, from my personal experience, it has been a mixed bag. I've seen brilliant ones for 6k (5 years ago) and absolutely rubbish ones for 10k+. Chennai is a strange place for mongering.

Nrynn
03-16-13, 05:53
Can any one please suggest me some cost effective place to take a girl.

Obviously it has to be safe and clean.

Please suggest

VelvetHard
03-16-13, 18:29
Met Miss T this week. With many guys talking about her having gained a lot of weight offlate, I imagined a fat ugly girl and was not sure about meeting her, since the price of 8K was not small money. Then she called me and asked me if we can meet up? I thought, there is only one way to figure out if she looks good, thats to meet her! Here is my summary:

Postives first. I was relieved when I saw her, she wasnt fat as in ugly. She is a bit overweight at stomach & hips. Otherwise she is a pleasant looking fair, curvy & sexy girl. If you want a well groomed, independent, well dressed, educated, english speaking WG in a nice environment, then she is a good bet, considering the rotten trash that finds its way to Chennai. To me the place & GFE are top requirements. She took time to chat and get me comfortable, asked if I have any special liking in terms of lovemaking, she asked if I would like to drink something, definitely was not a clock watcher, she displayed awesome CG skills though she got tired soon, she does a mean aggressive sloppy BBBJ if thats your liking. After the deed she asked me if I am happy and satisfied, she genuinely probed to know if I was really satisfied. So if you can afford 8k per session, she is definitely worth meeting her once, whether you meet her again, only you can decide.

Negatives : I checked with her before meeting her, if she will do a particular service, she said yup! Maybe she thought I won't turn up if she says no. During the deed, when the time came and I asked her to do it, she said no and just wouldn't do it. That was a massive KLPD. Also her pussy wasnt wet enough throughout the session (maybe she didn't click with me on chemistry) , she kept putting Jelly, to make it easier. Dry pussy is a put off for me, as a result I took a long time before I came. Someone had written that on DATY she got really wet, but I don't do DATY to WG. Maybe she was tired or I landed up just after she finished with someone else? Her BJ / HJ is aggressive by nature and she does it thinking thats what gives us maximum pleasure, the PSE experience. I had to tell her many times to be gentle and I like the soft / long / lazy strokes. I told her, gussa kyon, uske saat ladaai mat karo, pyar se karo!

JazzyBoy
03-16-13, 18:48
Met Miss T this week. With many guys talking about her having gained a lot of weight offlate, I imagined a fat ugly girl and was not sure about meeting her, since the price of 8K was not small money. Then she called me and asked me if we can meet up? I thought, there is only one way to figure out if she looks good, thats to meet her! Here is my summary:

I told her, gussa kyon, uske saat ladaai mat karo, pyar se karo!Miss T is absolute crap. She is a fatso and she schedules her customers before she reaches the city, be it Chennai or hyd'bad. She claims to be an MBA student, but she looks above 30 for sure.

She must have entertained you in that crappy hotel sav*ra, where she normally puts up.

Tried her a while back, but never felt like posting a FR.

She is surely overrated. 8k is too high for her, may be guys get overwhelmed by her english and sophisticated nature and also that she is entertaining you in a so called 5 star hotel.

In my opinion, she doesn t deserve 4k for ST and 12k night. Period

Chengiz
03-16-13, 19:29
Well. I tried this Sunitha in Chennai. She come with a guy, who, she says, is her husband. That way they get into all hotels posing as a couple.

Its sounds wierd. But well. It works.

Anyway. She had sent me her pics. Contact etc. And I just thought what the heck. She sends an elaborate mail. She charges 10k for 2 hours. Now in the mail she wrote its for 2 hours. If you can do her twice in that time. Well and good. However. At the time of the real act, she says. Its only once. This royally pissed me off.

Apart from that. The pic she sends is highly photoshopped. She is easily 40. And she is fat. And is like a dead fish. No kissing. DFK is a tall order. She has stretch marks all over.

So I called them in the afternoon and they were there in like 45 mins. Seems like they just do this.

After coming into the room, she asked if the guy / husband could wait in the toilet. I declined. He took the money and went out.

Well. Since the act was about 10 months I don't remeber much. Except wht registered. And what registered is distasteful.

Save your money bro. To answer the other question. Money is not a pointer to the attitude. And GFE needs an attitude.

Ciao

Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Took one for the team? Can you post the FR. On a side note, is there a correlation between price and quality? Because, from my personal experience, it has been a mixed bag. I've seen brilliant ones for 6k (5 years ago) and absolutely rubbish ones for 10k+. Chennai is a strange place for mongering.

VelvetHard
03-17-13, 06:36
She is surely overrated. 8k is too high for her, may be guys get overwhelmed by her english and sophisticated nature and also that she is entertaining you in a so called 5 star hotel.

In my opinion, she doesn t deserve 4k for ST and 12k night. PeriodHey, cool it dude. If you really can lead me to a better girl for 4k

And in a better place than that of T, bring it on man. Pm me for sure. I definitely don't want to be burning 8k every time!

I never said she is worth 8k or not. I have stated the positive and negative, that's it. The reader can reach his conclusions.

JoshuaBLR
03-18-13, 05:32
Hi Jazzy,

No offence to any of your comment you had posted about miss 'T'. As I always say one mans meat may be poison to another.

She is charging 8k for an hour and that too with a 4 star accommodation, what else do you expect? Look into the quality she brings in, she may be pleasantly plump (what the heck, many of us may like pleasantly plump). Look at the way she carries herself with great elan and check on the cleanliness and her communication. Who can bring this to the table?

All we get in Chennai either direct or thro SPs hardly knows how to communicate, are not that clean and the place (sucks). Dude, at the end of the day, you want quality you got to pay else others are willing to pay.

Again, let me be clear no offense to any comments. Good day and happy mongering.

JoshuaBLR
03-18-13, 05:39
Folks,

Got this info about a TV serial actress through our pal Andy.

Checked on Loc*o and started communicating. She demanded 25k for 4 hrs of hrs or 10k for 1 hr. I asked for her pics and she sent me the link. After sometime, I felt so pissed off and started wondering is she is really worth it. Just hoping that Singara Chennai will soon get some quality ones similar to that of Blr.

She is allover loc. I am attaching her pic from Loc. She is a MILF.

Enjoy

Zorba42
03-18-13, 05:51

Checked on Loc*o and started communicating. She demanded 25k for 4 hrs of hrs or 10k for 1 hr. I asked for her pics and she sent me the link. After sometime, I felt so pissed off and started wondering is she is really worth it. Just hoping that Singara Chennai will soon get some quality ones similar to that of Blr.I thought she was quoting only 6K for 1 hr? At least that's she used to on the ads a couple of weeks ago. Hiked up to 10K in 2 weeks? !

JoshuaBLR
03-18-13, 05:55
I know, even our pal Andy informed me that she charges only 6-7k, but when I spoke she asked for 10k. Anyways, have kept her in line, lets see.

I thought she was quoting only 6K for 1 hr? At least that's she used to on the ads a couple of weeks ago. Hiked up to 10K in 2 weeks? !

RedIndianHorny
03-18-13, 08:29
Yanna koduma the idu! MILF for 25K, we can have NI 4k x 6nos = 24K, Russian 5k x 5nos= 25k, SI 3k x 8nos = 24k.

Folks,

Checked on Loc*o and started communicating. She demanded 25k for 4 hrs of hrs or 10k for 1 hr. I asked for her pics and she sent me the link. After sometime, I felt so pissed off and started wondering is she is really worth it. Just hoping that Singara Chennai will soon get some quality ones similar to that of Blr.

She is allover loca*o. I am attaching her pic from Loc*o. She is a MILF.

Enjoy

Member #4738
03-18-13, 10:30
Folks,

EnjoyI made an enquiry for her as well on Friday. She responded by demanding 6k / hr. Being curious, I replied the next day saying that I want service on Sunday. But I haven't heard from her since. Surprised to see that she has increased her price. I saw her photo and the serials she had asked me to check out- and she was horrible. Sorry, there is no way I would pay any amount!

Also on Loc, there's a very similar ad this time claiming that she's 25 years old and is demanding 8k. I've sent an email, let's see how it pans out.

JoshuaBLR
03-18-13, 11:52
Hey Guys,

Want to try out new independents in Chennai, can anyone suggest some? My budget is around 10k. I want to try some 'Aunty' types or someone in the age group of 28+, let me know if you have, I have 2 days with me.

Thanks,

J

JoshuaBLR
03-19-13, 03:00
RedIndianHot,

That was a damm good comparison. I too agree with you. The charges are too high.

So hows Blr doing? How come no mails from your end (the last one I got was the Airhostess).

Take care.

Yanna koduma the idu! MILF for 25K, we can have NI 4k x 6nos = 24K, Russian 5k x 5nos= 25k, SI 3k x 8nos = 24k.

RedIndianHorny
03-19-13, 05:31
Machi's! Bengalure is much better ground to play than Chennai I believe! Lot of options to work, competitive pricing, safe heaven than Chennai!

I think if your johny needs to play! Better fly to Bengalure! Keep mailing me for updates in Bengalure!

RedIndianHot,

That was a damm good comparison. I too agree with you. The charges are too high.

So hows Blr doing? How come no mails from your end (the last one I got was the Airhostess).

Take care.

Andy1616
03-19-13, 09:59
Dude. Don't give more than 6k. And make it an outcal. Her photo and tv shots don't do justice. Believe me. She is damn hot and worth 6k. Not more than that. I had given her number around, so she may have hiked her rate. If you like MILF go ahead.

I know, even our pal Andy informed me that she charges only 6-7k, but when I spoke she asked for 10k. Anyways, have kept her in line, lets see.

Karuna
03-19-13, 10:56
Folks,

EnjoyOnly way To avoid this rate hike is to stop using her services. Otherwise they will increase the rate on monthly basis. By the way she is not worth more then 5 K in my rank book.

I know johny will take over our mind. But try avoiding her services guys for some time atleast!

Regards,

Karuna

JoshuaBLR
03-19-13, 11:24
Hi Folks,

Today was in the mood of having fun. Called up a SP and he informed that there is a petite Punjabi girl in Chennai only for a day. Fixed it, went to a Hotel in TNagar. She was pretty ok, I don't want to get into details of the act.

Getting a decent girl within 10k is not easy in Chennai. All the SPs even those whom you know are now quoting 10k min. May be because of supply and demand curves are not favouring Chennai. I am sure the same girl would have got only 5k in Blr or Delhi.

Unfortunately folks today is her last day in Chennai. Attached is per pic.

Damage: 8k (not a clock watcher)

WIR: depends.

Chnavis
03-19-13, 14:47
Hi all,

I have been hunting for massage parlours with XTRAS lately. Every other week visiting one or other in search of xtras. Today responded to an ad in JD, It's situated in a not so prominent hotel in a prominent place. Took an aroma therapy massage and a not soo good looking gal is assigned.

Nothing to talk about the massage but she gave all indications of xtras by touching hormone controlled parts, asked me openly I want any extras but quoted 1K for a HJ and for topless 2K. I politely told her no and left the place.

Why Chennai is becoming soo costly. 1K for a HJ is way too high!

JoshuaBLR
03-19-13, 19:01
Hi Chnavis,

I totally agree with you, Chennai is too pricey for mongering. And that too the price does not match the quality, I think the problem is due to demand and supply. For a price of 5k we can get quality stuffs in cities like Blr, Mumbai and Delhi.

I would suggest to take a weekend off to Blr bang a couple of Qualitative ones and then come back happily.

Josh

Hi all,

I have been hunting for massage parlours with XTRAS lately. Every other week visiting one or other in search of xtras. Today responded to an ad in JD, It's situated in a not so prominent hotel in a prominent place. Took an aroma therapy massage and a not soo good looking gal is assigned.

Nothing to talk about the massage but she gave all indications of xtras by touching hormone controlled parts, asked me openly I want any extras but quoted 1K for a HJ and for topless 2K. I politely told her no and left the place.

Why Chennai is becoming soo costly. 1K for a HJ is way too high!

Princearain
03-19-13, 19:12
. For a price of 5k we can get quality stuffs in cities like Blr, Mumbai and Delhi.

I would suggest to take a weekend off to Blr bang a couple of Qualitative ones and then come back happily.

Josh.Grass is always greener on. My friend. It is the same story everywhere

Peter Patros
03-20-13, 14:31
Which hotel is this?

(unfortunately you don't have pm)

[QUOTE=Chnavis; 1400127]Hi all,

Chnavis
03-21-13, 08:07
It's in Kfried chicken complex. Opp. To bedu.

Which hotel is this?

CuminGuys
03-21-13, 10:53
Its been sometime since I have posted an FR.

Was tired of all MP's who would give a namesake massage and extras and wanted to try a high end SPA and try if I'm getting lucky there.

Checked snapdeal and went to Piv* SPA in alwarpet. Got a pretty good deal in terms of cost Vs experience I must say.

The receptionist / manager / owner was herself fuc* hot. The masseuse was also really good. Ambiance and massage was good too but no extras.

One problem is that all massage beds are separated only by screens so don't think any extras would be there.

Jerked off in the washroom thinking the hot masseuse.

PS:- Person in the next bed was openly asking for Happy ending to his girl. Not sure if he got what he wanted.

If extras are given, this EXPERIENCE would have been almost PERFECT!

RnaFromDna
03-21-13, 13:54
She is quoting 6 k. Is it for one hour? She look horrible in tv serial. Whether she is worth for that? She said she is free on 23 and 24th can I try? Any suggestions.

Folks,

Enjoy

Chnavis
03-21-13, 16:20
Look like we are making another Miss T, queuing outside her flat with pants down and hands up.

She is quoting 6 k. Is it for one hour? She look horrible in tv serial. Whether she is worth for that? She said she is free on 23 and 24th can I try? Any suggestions.

Chnavis
03-21-13, 16:22
In case if you didn't get. It's opp [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Which hotel is this?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SpicenMatrix
03-21-13, 18:26
I find this ad in CL "real sexy model ". SP is charging 20k fo full night. Did anybody tried his girl? Will this be worth to spend 20k.

I have attached the pic I got from sp.She was discussed in Pune forum. Find the same below.

"He starts with minimum of 25 K. A post of mine was suppressed by the Administrator. Anyways this dude, was pimping for Anindita, whom I had used in Singapore, When I called him up, he sent me Anindita's pic. I am attaching the pic, yet once again & hoping the Administrator does not suppress my post. The net result was that I got friendly with Chetri. I requested for fresh material, which, he refers to as Saaman. He then gave the girl in the Pic. I agreed for 10 K in Pune. Now, she is available to me at 4 K. A private person. Use her for 3 more nights & the average reduces to 5 K for somebody who is not known on the mongering scene."

Natinche
03-21-13, 20:00
After a series of really BAD SP's got a good one. Very helpful as I get weekly photo updates and get the exact same person. Both are excellent GFE & no time watchers.

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

WIR: definitely

Damage: 4k + 500

Chnavis
03-22-13, 06:04
Hopping spa to spa and burning down shit load of money. Visited a spa in one of the famous nagar's.

Package is as usual 1500 for 1/2 hr. 2000 for 45 mins and 2500 for 1 hr.

Please note, no talk about the massage types just the amt and duration.

Took a 45 mins sessions with a OK looking gal. Towels and massage table cloth looked like as if its been used for 100 years with a billion unique DNA's imprinted.

As usual nuthing about the massage, a plain one for 20 mins touching here and there and provoking the rite parts.

Came to the Fag end of session, removed the towel and started a HJ session, asked and offered a topless with sucking and completed the HJ. Nothing to complain about the whole session as it is far more better than previous spa exp.

Total damage. 2000. 500 tip.

Peter Patros
03-22-13, 16:09
This doesn't help. Read Jackson's comment. Be clear!

In case if you didn't get. It's opp [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DilipV
03-23-13, 15:38
I'm still going through a rough patch with bad SP's.

Please provide me contact details of that SP that you recommend.

Your help would be put an end to my unfortunate streak with bad SP's.

Appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks!

After a series of really BAD SP's got a good one. Very helpful as I get weekly photo updates and get the exact same person. Both are excellent GFE & no time watchers.

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

Damage: 4k + 500-

Naughtyboy2
03-24-13, 11:12

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

Damage: 4k + 500Are you talking about the SP who's name starts with B and ends with Y? If yes then indeed he is fantastic.

Enjoy!

Chnavis
03-27-13, 08:45
Anyone has experience with Ramya Blr who is basically from Bglr but travels to Chennai?

Devakottaiboy
03-27-13, 12:23
My first post.

Got Number from from my yah friend talked and visited.

A Small house in first floor with bed.

Bargained in phone for 2000 from 3000.

Paid.

Intial talks.

Look normal.

Service normal.

Last 30 min only.

Look:5.

Attitude:5.

Damage: 2000+200

KingFisher13
03-27-13, 20:11
Consider this:

You get a call from your favourite provider, fix up an appointment, like the girl, pay the money, have a session or two, pay the tips and back to home or wherever.

Doesn't this seem familiar? This is what forms the skeleton of any mongering activity. Isn't it? But do you have any session which is close to your heart or a session of which you take pride of, most of the times within yourself? I am sure the answer will be 'Yes'.

So what makes this 'close-to-heart' session, really a favourite? The girl was good looking? The money was less? The position was new? There can be hundreds of reasons but there is something which will be unknown to many.

We men monger not just to satisfy our physical needs but mental as well. In one of my mongering chapters, a girl told me that many men prefer just to talk to her and not indulge in any activity. This proves how weak we all are from our hearts and mind too. We pay money not for the body, but for the heart of the girl. We pay not for the sex but for the company. We pay money not wanting her to touch our sex organs but to touch our soul. And we pay because we know the girl will not be judgemental, unlike your wife, sister, mother or friends.

One of the seniors here forwarded me a contact stating the girl was very 'friendly'. What does this 'friendly' mean? To open her legs even before I ask? To moan when I pump her, even though she might be thinking how to pay her debts? To allow me to enter her from a different position? Nah! I found that the girl was willing to listen and talk. She had her own views and we had an interesting conversation on various topics. The sex that followed was even more satisfying because we both had been succesful in penetrating each other's soul before the bodily unison took place.

Mongering is a great stress buster because it helps us alleviate the depression that we are unable to deal with, in our otherwise happy personal life.

But you have to be careful not to cross the line and develop any feelings for the girl. The world is dark the other side and till you are happy to frequent the zone and return without any baggage, you are safe.

Play Safe,

MysticI am quoting the very old post, but this is true. I like these girls, because they are not ordinary, they are different. They have the guts to defy this society with fake life in the name of civilization.

KingFisher13
03-28-13, 19:05
Grass is always greener on. My friend. It is the same story everywhereNo, It is not true in this case. I have been in delhi, where the services are both affordable and pervasive. Also their forum itself very active.

Peter Patros
03-30-13, 07:40
What does opp bedu mean?

QUOTE=Chnavis; 1400849]It's in Kfried chicken complex. Opp. To bedu.

Which hotel is this?

Kumar77
03-30-13, 08:11
Are you talking about the SP who's name starts with B and ends with Y? If yes then indeed he is fantastic.

Enjoy!Please PM me the SP details.

Nrynn
03-30-13, 17:56
[QUOTE=Peter Patros; 1404589]What does "opp bedu" mean?

Koyambedu

KingFisher13
03-31-13, 07:48
Many banks have come up with a virtual card. You can take it for equivalent of USD 20 (forum fees). You get the card number and CVV in electronic form. Since the amount loaded is limited to forum fees, the risk is limited. If that is what you are worried about.

Subscribe. Get more info by way of PM. Help others.Thanks buddy! I do not have CC so tried as you said, my PM got activated. In Chennai, I have not ventured any thing, this is my first step.

BTW, I need any hint on MP near adyar. I know some spa but only in delhi / ggn. Here I don't know any place. There, these spa are almost listed in SD so did not hurt my wallet much, I don't know how the situation here.

On The Wings
03-31-13, 20:30
In Chennai, I have not ventured any thing, this is my first step.BTW, I need any hint on MP near adyar. I know some spa but only in delhi / ggn. Here I don't know any place. There, these spa are almost listed in SD so did not hurt my wallet much, I don't know how the situation here.This is Easter week. You see. So let's look up for some lessons from Bible stories. Having tried the entire night, the fishermen (disciples of J) could not catch a single fish. And there He was (Lord) who appeared suddenly. He said."hey, throw your net on your right side". They did and the CATCH was enormous that they had to call other fishermen on the shore to pull the net. Roger. Now, the lesson is you must know the Right place and the wrong one. Delhi & Gurgaon are great places BUT defintely NOT Chennai. To cherish some of the finer moments that you had been thro with the MPs in Delhi. I only suggest you to better stay away from these Chennai MPs. Infact, it always surprises me what these guys & gals over there are trying to do in the name of MPs. Even in your wildest dreams you can't think of the fun that you availed in MG road, GG could happen in Chennai. Ofcourse, experimenting is good but rest be assured that you go there with no high hopes. TC.

Happy times

Jamo Josh
04-01-13, 03:21
Tried her on a visit earlier . Pretty crass. But cooperative. She'll do everything. Has a pimp who'll attend the phone. IMO. Not worth more than 3.5 k for st.

Look like we are making another Miss T, queuing outside her flat with pants down and hands up.

Friedchn
04-01-13, 13:46
Can you please PM me the details, in return I can share my SP details.

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

KingFisher13
04-02-13, 19:20
Delhi & Gurgaon are great places BUT defintely NOT Chennai. To cherish some of the finer moments that you had been thro with the MPs in Delhi. I only suggest you to better stay away from these Chennai MPs. Infact, it always surprises me what these guys & gals over there are trying to do in the name of MPs. Even in your wildest dreams you can't think of the fun that you availed in MG road, GG could happen in Chennai. Ofcourse, experimenting is good but rest be assured that you go there with no high hopes. TC.

Happy timesIts true. In some SPAs, I got what I expected even before asking. The did not even care for tips.

Blorean
04-03-13, 10:06
though the location of the happening is not in chennai but in bangalore, i wanted to share this here as i belong to this part of india. well i'm here as a part of project and am here for 3 weeks. babes are wow here. almost every babe from [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) to aunties wear a low cut dress and they show their assets very nicely. so coming to the point, i was kinda getting bored hence roamed through some malls, and found 1 mall which was really good and huge compared to others. while roaming there saw a salon. went there for a haircut and the girl asked whether you need a massage as they have a spa attached to the salon. so i was kinda interested and asked her the cost. she said its 450. wtf so cheap and i took it. the gal gave a very good massage. i was stripped to my undies the lotion they used for the massage was excellent. (must remind myself to buy it)

the gal was giving me sufficient hints by touching my balls while massaging and on cue asked her if she would make me happy. she said yes and i have to tip her 1000. i said like what will you do, she said except fucking anything would be ok. (later learnt that on prior appointment this is also allowed). so got down to business and as she said but for fucking we did everything. the girl got nice assets and nice attitude. after coming once, she said since we have 15 more minutes to go, would you want to do it once again.

i was on cloud nine, again we finished the business, tipped her 1000 and paid 450 otc and came out as a happy man with a lovely smell of the body lotion they used it for massage.

total cost : 1450.

wir : why notwhich part of bangalore?

Ibaski
04-03-13, 11:39
India being the manufacturer of generic ED pills, I expected them to be widely available in pharmacies.

In my last two trips, I had to go to multiple pharmacies and most of them did not carry any.

Does any one have an idea of pharmacies to go to?

Arung801
04-03-13, 19:15
Travelling to Chennai. New to this place, can any one suggest some good 4/5 star hotel where I can get FS massage or an SP who can get me gud stuff. Please PM the details.

OrionSpur
04-04-13, 02:26
Could you please PM the SP digits?

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

RuffMeUp
04-04-13, 12:26
India being the manufacturer of generic ED pills, I expected them to be widely available in pharmacies.

In my last two trips, I had to go to multiple pharmacies and most of them did not carry any.

Does any one have an idea of pharmacies to go to?If you ask them with a specific name, you may not get the same product. The most common ones available in India are:

Megalis. From CIPLA.

Tadacip. From CIPLA.

Tagra. From CIPLA.

Apcalis. From Ajanta Pharma.

Forzest. From Ranbaxy.

You may get many more such tablets. You can directly ask the chemist to give you pills for ED and he may give you what you want, but if you give him names like Viagra or Cialis, you may get a negative response.

But before you take such pills, I would suggest you google for the side effects of these tablets. As it may be hazardous to your health. Better to use alternative natural Enhancers in the form of fruits, dry fruits, vegetables etc.

Devakottaiboy
04-05-13, 06:17
If you ask them with a specific name, you may not get the same product. The most common ones available in India are:

Megalis. From CIPLA.

Tadacip. From CIPLA.

Tagra. From CIPLA.

Apcalis. From Ajanta Pharma.

Forzest. From Ranbaxy.

You may get many more such tablets. You can directly ask the chemist to give you pills for ED and he may give you what you want, but if you give him names like Viagra or Cialis, you may get a negative response.

But before you take such pills, I would suggest you google for the side effects of these tablets. As it may be hazardous to your health. Better to use alternative natural Enhancers in the form of fruits, dry fruits, vegetables etc.Really very very useful information.

Arung801
04-05-13, 23:40
Hi Guys,

I am Travelling to Chennai. Can any one suggest some good 4/5 star hotel where I can get FS massage or an SP who can get me gud stuff. Please PM the details. Will share gud 1s for Delhi.

Friedchn
04-06-13, 07:06
I am a regular follower of this forum, but use to write only something really interesting.

I meet her through one of my regular SP, I usually will not ask for numbers of thr girls, as I know well that he use to change girls every 5 days. Delighted by her service I asked for her number, she shared it with no constrain. This happened few weeks ago.

After this meet I use to share few calls her and there and last week she called me for a day out. As I was busy on that day, couldn't makeup. I expected that she wouldn't call again. To my surprise she called in another couple of days. This time I decided to make it. Not interested in travelling all the way to ECR in this sunny days, so planned with in the city. She came in kerala style saree (I didn't ask her to come like that) , started the session, as I have fucked her earlier, I know how to make her in mood and she as well played the game well. Started in regular continued in mission, doggy etc. She is ready for any thing except anal, and lip kiss. After 4 sessions, I dropped her back in the same place where I picked.

Then onwards she started calling me stating that she is ready with her friend and a place of her own now. Would connect with her soon again and post the same.

Face – 7/10.

Service – 8/10.

Damage – 9000

WTR. Yes

KingFisher13
04-06-13, 21:56
Saw in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] msg with a no ending *988. Any body tried? Some one please PM me if there any other good MP for tat.

Devakottaiboy
04-07-13, 05:50
I am a regular follower of this forum, but use to write only something really interesting.

I meet her through one of my regular SP, I usually will not ask for numbers of thr girls, as I know well that he use to change girls every 5 days. Delighted by her service I asked for her number, she shared it with no constrain. This happened few weeks ago.

After this meet I use to share few calls her and there and last week she called me for a day out. As I was busy on that day, couldn't makeup. I expected that she wouldn't call again. To my surprise she called in another couple of days. This time I decided to make it. Not interested in travelling all the way to ECR in this sunny days, so planned with in the city. She came in kerala style saree (I didn't ask her to come like that) , started the session, as I have fucked her earlier, I know how to make her in mood and she as well played the game well. Started in regular continued in mission, doggy etc. She is ready for any thing except anal, and lip kiss. After 4 sessions, I dropped her back in the same place where I picked.

Then onwards she started calling me stating that she is ready with her friend and a place of her own now. Would connect with her soon again and post the same.

Face – 7/10.

Service – 8/10.

Damage – 9000

WTR. YesVery Good catch

Heatssss522
04-08-13, 03:47
Please don't post one line unworthy posts, post only something useful.

All For Sex
04-08-13, 17:15
Hi all,

After 4 trips to Chennai and atleast 20. 30 calls to various nos. From Locanto. The only service I got so far was from Sunitha. (Already discussed on the forum earlier) Which too was an act of desperation. Requesting people to kindly help with some genuine Sp contact. Willing to help in Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Singapore. Am in the city for another day. Kindly respond.

Cheers

CooolGuy
04-08-13, 17:50
Which part of Bangalore?I'm travelling to B'lore. I need to know which part / mall. It would be great!

GawdFather
04-09-13, 02:52
Brother, received an SP contact from fellow member Tae Toe (very helpful guy). Would need his permission to forward the same. He's an SP who updates every week with someone new.

Of course need to negotiate.

Hi all,

After 4 trips to Chennai and atleast 20. 30 calls to various nos. From Locanto. The only service I got so far was from Sunitha. (Already discussed on the forum earlier) Which too was an act of desperation. Requesting people to kindly help with some genuine Sp contact. Willing to help in Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Singapore. Am in the city for another day. Kindly respond.

Cheers

Nrynn
04-09-13, 11:45
Seniors. Did you receive mail from evo about her new intro.

Coolopolis
04-09-13, 18:38
Yes. A new comer. Young lady with good body at least in pics. Anyone want to try her?

Seniors. Did you receive mail from evo about her new intro.

Selvan31
04-10-13, 10:55
Hello to everyone,

I have been a regular member in another forum. But in ISG I was a silent member. Just wanted to share my exp in this forum also.

I also got a mail form Evonne that her young frn is due to arrive on may end. I'm eagerly waiting for her as her pics looked quite good.

Member #4738
04-10-13, 12:08
Saw a 3 week old ad on CL claiming to be an independent 35 year old BBW. Contacted her and chatted online about meeting up. She wants 7k / 4hrs or 12k / night. Unlimited pops and GFE it seems. Has anyone tried her? If so, is she worth the money? Info / advise / help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Peter Patros
04-11-13, 05:43
Hello to everyone,

I'm eagerly waiting for her as her pics looked quite good.I suggest that IOU don't wait in case she gets booked up. Mail her and fix a date.

Govindusa
04-11-13, 07:22
Look up lo*an*o. Personals. Woman seeking men. Page 3. Tamil serial actress seeking gentlemen. She is free on weekends only. Mail her and she will mail back. Will call and tell her. But the place is horrible. Better make it an outcall. And she is worth the money.This is an absolute waste of time and effort. She chrages Rs6000 but I have had far. Far better women for Rs1, 500 2, 500. This is no exageration. Her face is sort of OK. Boobs sag a lot, but there are mongers who prefer that type. But the part below her navel put my jhonny to sleep. Sorry, more into a coma. She must have been in the business for at least twenty to twentyfive years. The belly is full of stretch marks and its a ghastly sight between her legs. She refuses DFK. She offered a CBJ which was very mechanical and painfull. I stopped her half way cleaned up and left even before the happy ending. In fact, I was happy to be out of the place fast.

The place is in Val*vakkam. The way the appointment was made was also extremely cumbersome. Took nearly three weeks to finalise and then twenty odd sms messages for direction to the location. I think this is a strategy to get little jhonny excited and go in with much expectations. Incidentally, she has only vague resemblance to her photo in the locanto ad and definitely no resemblance to the serial clipping from youtube. She sends the link on your first contact with her. But don't get fooled. She's worthless unless you are absolutely desperate.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

Body: 1/10.

Service: 3/10.

Place: 4/10 (have been to much worse places, but the experieb=nce was far better)

TaeToe
04-11-13, 08:38
Hey buddy, I have no issues in sharing contact. Last weekend got update from this sp regarding new arrival. Planning to check this weekend:)

Brother, received an SP contact from fellow member Tae Toe (very helpful guy). Would need his permission to forward the same. He's an SP who updates every week with someone new.

Of course need to negotiate.

Guru3
04-11-13, 09:03

Of course need to negotiate.Hi,

Can you send me the sp contact me too?

Thanks

Member #4738
04-11-13, 10:36
Incidentally, she has only vague resemblance to her photo in the locanto ad and definitely no resemblance to the serial clipping from youtube. She sends the link on your first contact with her. But don't get fooled. She's worthless unless you are absolutely desperate.Ouch. Sorry to hear about that mate. I think ISG Chennai should have a blacklist section to avoid such experiences for future mongers. Also, it seems certain that she is not a 'serial actress' as she claims to be. I almost set up a meeting with her, but refused to respond to her emails as I had doubts about the genuineness about her pics.

JingleBells99
04-12-13, 06:53
Yes. A new comer. Young lady with good body at least in pics. Anyone want to try her?AM up for it. Can you share the contact details.

Thanks,

Jingle

GawdFather
04-12-13, 10:00
Dude you truly are the best! I'm sorry couldn't help you in Goa. But will surely help you for Mumbai / Delhi. Thanks again man!

Cheers

Hey buddy, I have no issues in sharing contact. Last weekend got update from this sp regarding new arrival. Planning to check this weekend:)

Ramki
04-12-13, 14:54
The going rate is 20+6 sing$ for shot. 30 mins. PRC IS HIGHER RATE BY 40$ but on the road some PRC are available for 26$. Thai wash and perform BJ and other styles. Viets straight style. Bangla desis 50% good some are cheats. I don't like malay and Indonesians. They lack tecniqune. PRC do 20 acts of vaiety for 100$ with CD. But they are racial and like only Chinese men and rich phirangis. Australians have heydays. Eat, fuck and sleep for days.

All For Sex
04-12-13, 19:38
The going rate is 20+6 sing$ for shot. 30 mins. PRC IS HIGHER RATE BY 40$ but on the road some PRC are available for 26$. Thai wash and perform BJ and other styles. Viets straight style. Bangla desis 50% good some are cheats. I don't like malay and Indonesians. They lack tecniqune. PRC do 20 acts of vaiety for 100$ with CD. But they are racial and like only Chinese men and rich phirangis. Australians have heydays. Eat, fuck and sleep for days.Whats all this got to do here. Wrong forum my friend. And to clear any doubts. Laska* advertisements have the best availability of foreign WGs in Singapore

Friedchn
04-12-13, 19:40
Why Singapore update on Chennai thread. [

QUOTE=Ramki; 1410235]The going rate is 20+6 sing$ for shot. 30 mins. PRC IS HIGHER RATE BY 40$ but on the road some PRC are available for 26$. Thai wash and perform BJ and other styles. Viets straight style. Bangla desis 50% good some are cheats. I don't like malay and Indonesians. They lack tecniqune. PRC do 20 acts of vaiety for 100$ with CD. But they are racial and like only Chinese men and rich phirangis. Australians have heydays. Eat, fuck and sleep for days.[/QUOTE]

Blorean
04-13-13, 09:58
Hi!

Planning to visit Chennai from Bangalore, Looking for some good action in Chennai. Can anyone guide me with Good MP with extras like HJ & BJ. And when you visit Bangalore I can help you out.

Thanks in advance.

Shron
04-13-13, 11:34
After brief interval I tried to reach out some of known SPs but nothing has worked out. Tried Loca*to and found this girl through SP.

She was decent enough and above average look and close to 21 or 22.

Thin and flat belly, good boob.

Look: 7.

Demage: 3000.

Tips: 500.

Shron.

Guru3
04-14-13, 13:43
Nice after some mps call finally got one in velachery. Got 3 birds. All good and in difrnt shapes. Choosen one medium. Surprise nice work she did.

Look. 6/10.

Sizes 5/10.

Service 8/10.

Damage 3k +.5 tips.

Worth.

CooolGuy
04-14-13, 14:14
This is my first experience. I'm still a virgin though! Somehow searched through various sources and got the number of a MP. As its my first time, to shed my inhibitions, just had a beer and then called up the MP. They asked me to come to a popular location in the city. I confirmed for happy ending in the phone itself. So a guy picked me up from the location and took to the place. The room was pretty clean with a bed in the center. The bed had a plastic sheet on top. The female was 7/10. She was wearing specs! I removed my t shit and short except for my brief. Then I asked whether they would provide me with a brief. Then she asked me to remove my brief also and sleep back side facing up! She did some shock massage. Her hand passed through out my body. Felt some kind of current passing. Then she asked me to sleep face upward. She was massaging the current passing massage and touching lightly little johny at times. Then she did handshake and one shot was done. Then she was speaking in broken tamil asking about my place etc. She said for 1000 she would full remove her TOP alone and I could do whatever I want. But as I had only 300. She asked for 500 for touch alone without removing her top. I bargained for 300 and she agreed. I touched and squeezed her boops nicely, only for 3-4 mins and it was done.

WRI-maybe.

Looks-7/10.

Boobs=8/10

KingFisher13
04-14-13, 16:44
Tried many MP from hindu and dc but no success. Wasted money and time. I know Chennai is not good place for MP but need something for survival! Can any FM who know such monger friendly MP, PM me the details?

EatPrayLove
04-14-13, 18:52
Hi,

I moved to Chennai from Cochin and am yet to kick start the joyride. Would appreciate it greatly if some of the seniors could hook me up. Will be more than happy to return the favour with respect to cochin.

Shron, please do ping the detail if you can. Thanks in advance and glad to have joined the group.

After brief interval I tried to reach out some of known SPs but nothing has worked out. Tried Loca*to and found this girl through SP.

She was decent enough and above average look and close to 21 or 22.

Thin and flat belly, good boob.

Look: 7.

Demage: 3000.

Tips: 500.

Shron.

On The Wings
04-14-13, 20:09

She was decent enough and above average look and close to 21 or 22. Thin and flat belly, good boob. Look: 7. Body: 8. Demage: 3000. Tips: 500. Shron.It is Valasara Vakkam. Not Pakkam.

TC