PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

ChennaiLover13
01-02-14, 09:31
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to Chennai. Was at Cathedral Road took a U-turn and was suppose to take a left to Russian culture house road. I saw few milfs sitting at bus stop and standing at road cornor. This was night 11. I finished my work was on return by 1 again I saw 3 milfs sitting there. Enquired rate they quoted 5k. I refused and came back. Since I don't know tamil it was difficult talking with her but one girl managed well in hindi but was showing attitude so didn't take her.

Any exp or any info on this scene, place they have is safe?

EatPrayLove
01-02-14, 09:57
Hi to everyone. Appy new yr 2014.

Not in mood of writing anythin, still doing so. May be I m a little drunk.

Come to the point. Goin to write 2 report- first bad one frm chennia, second wow in chndrgh. Lets start the bad one.

Came back to Chennai for new yr. And booked the famous actress chick as I wanted some bashing new yr eve. And then klpd klpd and klpd.

SG is not for getting contacts of regular prostitutes. U can get those even from an auto guy."

For now thats it.

PS: If we share Actress / model / classical pros, I think ISG will achieve another level of mongering!Pal, really sorry to read your post. Too bad my phone is giving me trouble lately. And I saw your pm only now. Let me know if you and nrynn nailed the chick subsequently else will make the call.

As for the views you raised, I absolutely concur. If not for some really good seniors (most of them are silent now but am sure they are watching) who helped me out initially with Tanya and evonne, I wouldn't have been able to kick start my tryst with is which has completed an year now.

An appeal to all you guys, is is just not for mongering alone but also facilitates exchange of common ideas, meeting of like minded people and good friendships outside the forum also. (eg: Legends like anti, narc, BBB, CP etc may be silent, but the few posts they put out recently shows these guys are very much active and in touch on the outside)

Cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-02-14, 10:18
Qucik search in googles it says ad in locanto in amristar meerut Bangalore indore mangalore.

And also some pointers saying need men to satisfy girls, then its just a kidding idea. Check out. If found please let us know.You are right Fred. It must be a scam. Got a mail asking for my pic. I said 'maybe not now'. Then got a reply saying 'then don't mail'. I just replied with a curt 'F off'!

Chnavis
01-02-14, 10:39
I have been trying to get lot of hook ups in spa through JD, CL and Loc. IMHO JD is more reliable in terms of getting SPA as it is a direct contact. Most of the Loc contacts are middlemen contacts, shady places, exorbitant rates and in CL nothing to talk about SPA.

For all newbies try JD and in 2 out of 3 Masage centre contact will havee xtra offerings. All the A Nagar spa's I visited so far and which gave enough extras is JD contact only.

Try it once,

Cheers

Member #4738
01-02-14, 10:51
First things first. Happy new year to the members! I've been away from Chennai for a while and will be here for at least a few years' time.

Now, I saw an advert on backpage from an independent called Tanya. Does anyone have any info on her? I did search for her in this forum, but got mixed reviews from early 2012. Also, she quotes 8k / hr. Which does seem steep for a pop.

Any input / suggestions / info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

BlueGoat

VelvetHard
01-02-14, 11:47
There are some common trends ISG members show, including newbies taking potshot at seniors. The trend of a ISG member being follows the product life cycle graph some of you may know. First comes the newbie hunting for contacts, if not successful, desperate attempts happen. If successful, they choose to show frenetic activity with fr's and comments or choose to be silent gem collectors. In the next phase, you become a senior and enjoy its afterglow. Then groups get formed between members is similar vintage usually. Now this group shows frenetic activity in posting and pm routes and then starts the brotherhood who then tend to drive the forum. The next cross road happens, some choose to read the posts but restrict their communication with other members through pm only. They then watch the next cycle with amusement or despair or both and choose whom they would prefer to help or seek help from. This is when the newbie group or lone rangers start feeling neglected by seniors!

One more mutation happens with senios brotherhood now. Some continue to remain seniors who sincerely post fr's, while another useless group evolves who primarily just keep commenting on many things across many ISG location pages BUT they don't post fr's at all. This is especially true with ISG outside India. This group then evolves into another level of bully brotherhood.

Many helpful seniors stay away from the cyclical nonsense and do reachout to genuine newbies.

In the death phase, some just drop out for personal reasons. It could be they stopped mongering or trying hard to, some guilt drives them away as this isn't exactly the super achievers club you can flaunt in the society! Or they have no need for ISG to monger, that is another summit. Or they are busy with something else in their life than to monger.

I am sure there are many names that have passed through your mind for each phase I have said. It isn't a surprise that there are hardly anyone active now in any ISG location, who became members right from beginning.

Then there are those chronic addicts of ISG, who just like to read and shag? Like these guys exist, and don't!

This is a pathetic situation.

The point is, there is no one correct way to be an ISG member, if one can live and let live, that's good enough. I guess same as in real life. Add to it, Chennai is a desert with many mirages, no point comparing with Delhi.

Just my two cents. Have a safe and great year!

Ken 1203
01-02-14, 14:54
Received a message from Tanya that she is visiting Chennai from the 6th to 9th of Jan. Staying at the usual place.

MayanKanand
01-02-14, 16:26
First things first. Happy new year to the members! I've been away from Chennai for a while and will be here for at least a few years' time.

Now, I saw an advert on backpage from an independent called Tanya. Does anyone have any info on her? I did search for her in this forum, but got mixed reviews from early 2012. Also, she quotes 8k / hr. Which does seem steep for a pop.

Thanks,

BlueGoatShe was slim and pretty. After traveling entire country, she is little plum nowadays (pun intended). Not a time watcher. Good company. Star hotel.

And mind you, this is Chennai.

TimePass21
01-02-14, 16:27
Hi guys,

I was active in another forum, I came through an ad in CL / loca. The Sp Satish posted 3 girls and in one photo he said 4k, same picture girl he is saying. I know the sp with same name is popular here but this guy number is different number end with 444 and another number 555. You guys share any experience with this SP.

I feel something fishy because the girl in photo can easily get 8k for ST. Please guy reply is this guy is real one or fake ad.

Slightee
01-02-14, 16:33
She was slim and pretty. After traveling entire country, she is little plum nowadays (pun intended). Not a time watcher. Good company. Star hotel.

And mind you, this is Chennai.She was really fit, when I first saw in 2011. She started gaining weight since then. Service is really good and most likely in a star hotel. Depends on your preference. If you don`t mind the flab, go for it.

JoshuaBLR
01-02-14, 16:39
Dude, can you send me the link of the advert in backpage? I am unable to find her in backpage.

Thanks

Thanks,

BlueGoat

Srinivasl234
01-02-14, 16:42
The below message as received from Tamina.

"My Jan visit is cancelled as I have family outing.

Evonne's friend Nadi is coming in Feb.

Deal with her please.

Cheers!"Nadi is coming this month that's what I came to know from her.

MayanKanand
01-02-14, 16:45
Dude, can you send me the link of the advert in backpage? I am unable to find her in backpage.

Thanks.I can't find her in backpage also. But try her usual number.

Shivaa6891
01-02-14, 20:52
Take a closer look again. They are TGs.

Hi guys,

I m quite new to Chennai. Was at Cathedral Road took a U-turn and was suppose to take a left to Russian culture house road. I saw few milfs sitting at bus stop and standing at road cornor. This was night 11. I finished my work was on return by 1 again I saw 3 milfs sitting there. Enquired rate they quoted 5k. I refused and came back. Since I don't know tamil it was difficult talking with her but one girl managed well in hindi but was showing attitude so didn't take her.

Any exp or any info on this scene, place they have is safe?

BoyToy
01-02-14, 20:59
PS: If we share Actress / model / classical pros, I think ISG will achieve another level of mongering!Forget those so called "Senior Members" who has nothing but attitude to offer. If you want some actress PM me I will guide you with some details.

HNY!

Cheers,

BT

Wilson25
01-03-14, 04:15
Nadi is coming this month that's what I came to know from her.She is coming on Feb 10 not January.

Nrynn
01-03-14, 05:04
There are some common trends ISG members show,Amazing writing and analysis. Worth to be in the special threads series.

ChennaiLover13
01-03-14, 09:20
Bro I think tgs stand near petrol pump near Anna flyover. I am talking about opp to copper chimney are they tgs too?

Take a closer look again. They are TGs.

EatPrayLove
01-03-14, 09:46
I can't find her in backpage also. But try her usual number.Number tried, SMS and mail sent. No response. I seriously doubt if this is some one trying to use tanya's name. Play safe. Cheers!

PS: Glad to see you back in action JoshuaBlr. To put the record straight for the good Seniors out there, I would like to thank Joshua cos he's one of the Seniors who started me off on Tanya more than a year back. I know I had pmed you my thanks then, but just thought of putting it here also. Let our motto be 'Share with care, but do share'! Cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-03-14, 09:49
Take a closer look again. They are TGs.You are absolutely right my friend. Infact, our friend might have seen the less manly looking ones and might have been confused. BTW, if anyone sees a very fair good looking being in this area, its most likely the famed Maya or Mayandi as she is more popularly known in this forum. Cheers!

Hunter Raju
01-03-14, 10:37
Hi guys,

was feeling low after klpd of New year eve party!

Yesterday one of my friend who works in an airlines invited me to his house for his farewell party (he is going for his native place for ever).

Reached around 8 to witness a good crowd. Almost 8-9 friends of his from airlines. Drinks, dance, games and.

Slowly got intimate with one girl while playing the usual games. Kissin her hand etc. But no private place available as the was party going on in all 3 rooms. So went outside for a walk. Came back and with God's grace, started on the stairs itself. It was already around 12, so no need to bother about neighbours! Moreover his flat was on top floor, and other flat on his floor was vacant. Only sad thing that we had to do in standing pose only. But I miss that dfk. Ufff very deep.

Again joined the party. Slowly guests leaving the party and by 3, only 4 of us remained. And then this another girl who was highly drunk by now (though even I was full tully) , hit the floor on a soft music track and embraced my arms. Rest was history. And now we had the place also. Went to friends bedroom with her. But by now we both were out of our senses, so no real action. Though dfk we enjoyed. After a long session of dfk, finally slept in her arms only. Woke up in the morning and she was blushing! Had a morning kiss, promised her to meet sum otherday!

So reportcard :

Had 1.5 airhostesses (full service with first and half with the second, LOL) with no hole in my wallet. Free.

So finally a happy man am I. Saved 25 on new year with actress chick and next day had the airhostess fun for Free.

Hunter Raju
01-03-14, 11:11
Hi guys,

This is for info only- if anyone finds it useful, I will be happy.

Day before yesterday, went to Pind Restaurant for some punjabi food. While taking a turn from main-road to Pind, I noticed some aunty type SWs waiting for customers in front of My Motors shop (opposite to bus stand). From their posture, it seems to me that they are regular there. Time was around 8pm.

Happy Mongering.

Raju

Slightee
01-03-14, 15:14
Number tried, SMS and mail sent. No response. I seriously doubt if this is some one trying to use tanya's name. Play safe. Cheers!

PS: Glad to see you back in action JoshuaBlr. To put the record straight for the good Seniors out there, I would like to thank Joshua because he's one of the Seniors who started me off on Tanya more than a year back. I know I had pmed you my thanks then, but just thought of putting it here also. Let our motto be 'Share with care, but do share'! Cheers!She is coming next week. Got an SMS from her yesterday

ChennaiLover13
01-03-14, 16:07
I have noticed as well thanks for link. Just saw her once. Didn't approach her. Guys are these womens standing on bus stand safe? I mean about le action. Since I have shifted newly don't know much about Chennai scene. Will be really thankful if any sr can help me out to score.

Hi guys, this is for info only- if anyone finds it useful, I will be happy.

Day before yesterday, went to Pind Restaurant for some punjabi food. While taking a turn from main-road to Pind, I noticed some aunty type SWs waiting for customers in front of My Motors shop (opposite to bus stand). From their posture, it seems to me that they are regular there. Time was around 8pm.

Happy Mongering.

Raju.

KumarCool
01-03-14, 16:41
She is at Chennai on 6th Jan.

She is coming next week. Got an SMS from her yesterday

ChennaiLover13
01-03-14, 17:13
You are very lucky Raju sir.

Cheers

Hi guys, was feeling low after klpd of New year eve party!

Yesterday one of my friend who works in an airlines invited me to his house for his farewell party (he is going for his native place for ever).

Reached around 8 to witness a good crowd. Almost 8-9 friends of his from airlines. Drinks, dance, games and.

Slowly got intimate with one girl while playing the usual games. Kissin her hand etc. But no private place available as the was party going on in all 3 rooms. So went outside for a walk. Came back and with God's grace, started on the stairs itself. It was already around 12, so no need to bother about neighbours! Moreover his flat was on top floor, and other flat on his floor was vacant. Only sad thing that we had to do in standing pose only. But I miss that dfk. Ufff very deep.

Again joined the party. Slowly guests leaving the party and by 3, only 4 of us remained. And then this another girl who was highly drunk by now (though even I was full tully) , hit the floor on a soft music track and embraced my arms. Rest was history. And now we had the place also. Went to friends bedroom with her. But by now we both were out of our senses, so no real action. Though dfk we enjoyed. After a long session of dfk, finally slept in her arms only..

Wilson25
01-03-14, 17:39
She is coming next week. Got an SMS from her yesterdayCan anyone point to the pic of Miss T [Tanya] or the link where can I see her. Is she like Nadi / Tamina coming occasionally to Chennai from other state / country to satisfy her customers?

I could not see any FR about her recently.

Wilson25
01-03-14, 17:45
Thanks for the pointers Raju.

Let me try to catch sometime.

Hi guys, this is for info only- if anyone finds it useful, I will be happy.

Happy Mongering.

Raju.

Wilson25
01-03-14, 18:10
Folks I am travelling to PDY tomorrow to meet a girl who is known to be a actress [ear-after named as D]. Not a serial actress or a heroine in any films.

I heard that she had acted many short films and very few characters in some films. She is basically form NI and settled in pdy for few years. I am getting introduced to her with my aunt [ not a blood relation but I know her past 20 years form my childhood. Aunt knows about me in all things]. My aunt had given me an hint that the girl is not a pro or independent who will readily available for F for money and can be done with skills [in tamil "thethi podrathu". Sorry if this is too bad to mention].

It is something correct and "F", I think you guys understand what I mean.

Though my final intention is "F" I am advised to build trust and relationship and few casual visit and then try my luck.

My bad thing is she will be starting for her shooting tomorrow afternoon[ so I will have to start yearly tomorrow. ] And I was also in conference when my aunt speaking to her, and she had no work tip yesterday for past few month. The day I planned to meeet her, she started to be busy. If possible I will try to see her shooting.

I am travelling to PDY just to meet her.

I am not sure if this post will be encouraged here in this forum but just want to share my pleasure and I believe few sr will appreciate it.

Cheers,

Will

Shivaa6891
01-03-14, 19:05
Bro I think tgs stand near petrol pump near Anna flyover. I am talking about opp to copper chimney are they tgs too?Absolutely no doubt, they are TGs. Damn, they are all over the place. NM road, Valluvar kottam, Gemini, Loyola. You name it. The worst thing is there are LE check points just meters away from these people and they don't seem to care much. Probably they get their cut too.

In case you want to check if it's really a TG, slow your car as you drive by. You can clearly make out at close proximity. Whatever you do, just don't get off the car and let them surround you. Things can get a bit nasty.

IndStallion31
01-03-14, 19:42
Today was great day. It was my first fuck of the year. Actually its 2 fucks. Let me start its going to be big. Morning has some work. Then logged in to ISG. And chatted with few frns. Then made friends with fe good pals here. I won't mention name as they might get offended. Thanks for your reciprocation. I'm honoured. I got delighted by reading HR's 1.5 fuck post. Great bro. Keep going.

Then called most of my contacts including ones got from ISG. SP Xavier called me to come near Vadapalani. He asked 6k for 2 sessiona and has 2 options. Then I called one contact I had got from locanto. The lady already respondede positively but due to lack of time could not go. Today she also calld me she said 3k. Bargained and fixed at 2.5k for one hour. Her frn is also an option. Then called my SP of previous FR in Porur. He also called and quoted as usual 1.5k and said 2 options.

Decided to check the independent first. Booked at 6.30 and started. She also called near Porur. So I thought if one flopped I can try other. I reached the spot she told and waited for soemtime. She initalli responded negatively then told to wait. Then she guided me to the place. With little difficulty found it and went inside. She had kept the friends little son at gate for indetification. I saw her. Oh my. She was the MILF I fucked in June in chrompet with a SP. Actually then alo it was published as independent but that guy was helping her. Had her for 3k 2 session. After telling she responded and recognised. Her friend was ok (5/10). She has become little lean also now. She has a mole in upper lip. So sexy. Wanted to drill her. But got an idea. She said she is tired and offered her friend. But I told my frn is calling me and asked her if they can do a thressome with me. She affirmed +ve. Felt happy. Told her I will call tomorrow. She said ok and negotiated for 4k for a threesome with each fo them one session. Then came out after apologising for today. They said ok as it was late and they were busy with other things.

Called my porur SP. He called me to the place and waiting for me for half an hour. Then we met and went to the house. He had come personally because last time it flopped for me. (friends canw e previous FR). Then I chatted with that lady I wrote about. Gave her a piece of mind. Then she called the options. 2 came. One was little dark and lean and sexy with ok structure. 2nd was fair and little plump. Wanted to take both. But here thressome not allowed. So took one by one. 3k 2 chicks one session each.

First chick was good in bed and good cooperation. Everything except anal. This time no disturbance. Fucked her for 40 mins with heart full of happiness. Nearly 50 mins got over after cleaning and other things.

Then the second girl came in. I went out chatted with sp for a few mins and took rest. Got a glass of milk. Then went inside. Second girl was also ok. She is also telugu. Good cooperation as I know little telugu also. Fucked her for neary a hour and came out after doing lot of positons. This girl was little new to trade. So was crying in pain during mish and doggy also. Nice perky boobs too. I bit the nips very hard. She also came once. Came out happy.

Chatted with SP and boarded my car. He informed me full nigh option only 5k including place and called me fter few days. Since out of cash due to lot of mongering in past 10 days (nearly spent 30k). Told him after 4 days will call.

Then called Xavier and asked sorry. He said ok and told to call Tomo. He seems to be nice guy. Many a time called me for sessions. I did not have time. But I have not met him and doesn't know about the quality. But he asked 25k for that actress chcik. I think they are hiking due to demand. I request feloow mongers to not take the actress chick for sometime. Don't make her a big star even before release of her movies.

Then came out happy, a great day indeed. Came to KNK road for dinner. Before that wanted to check street action as discussed in the forum. Went near American embassy. 2 girls were standing and some people were enquring. Think they might be TG's but looked exactly liek girls. Both of them were realistic.

Then went forward and put U turn and came returned. This side of the road one girl was standing in orange tops. Ok my goodness what a boobs. Little short but great body. But she looked liek a TG. Then stopped little far away. She did not come. Waited for few mins. Many people were stopping and enquiring both sides and went away. Noone picked up them.

Then the 2 girls in other side were joined by one more girl. She looked like TG only. But this 2 girls looked exactly like a normal girl even actions. This orange top came near my car. Since many people were passing by I moved away due to a gut feeling.

Had food in a restuarant in KNK road and came back again the same way since its my enroute back to home. Still the girls were standing but only 2. The third one gone. They looked at me as I slowed down. 90% girls. But 10% doubt warned me. Many enquired and went away again. Can any senior throw light on this/

Is there any chance of real opickup in Chennai other then mentioned by hunter raj?

Wheer to get good quality pills (cialis or any other brand) in Chennai? I just want to have a try. I can do upto one hour now due to control exercises and kegels and other techniques. But still want to give a try with pills.

Thirdly I need good rooms at low cost in city area. All are asking ID or high rates. I need a good deal. Can someone help me out? Even if its a service apartment its ok for me. Safety and low rates are important. This is for my other contacts. Written in Fr along with new yar post. 3 friends who does it for money and are nominal. I want to take them one by one.

Some seniors do clear this doubts.

My SP contact is available. And that independent contact I will give after my thressome session with them.

Goog night guys. Feeling happy. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

NaughtyChennai
01-04-14, 06:01
Can anyone point to the pic of Miss T [Tanya] or the link where can I see her. Is she like Nadi / Tamina coming occasionally to Chennai from other state / country to satisfy her customers?

I could not see any FR about her recently.Here is the link to Tanya's page :

http://india.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/u-only-live-once-25/3804656

EatPrayLove
01-04-14, 07:15
Number tried, SMS and mail sent. No response. I seriously doubt if this is some one trying to use tanya's name. Play safe. Cheers!

PS: Glad to see you back in action JoshuaBlr. To put the record straight for the good Seniors out there, I would like to thank Joshua because he's one of the Seniors who started me off on Tanya more than a year back. I know I had pmed you my thanks then, but just thought of putting it here also. Let our motto be 'Share with care, but do share'! Cheers!I stand corrected. Got her reply. Chatted for a bit. Don't think I will try her this time though, unless she has trimmed down. Cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-04-14, 07:23
[QUOTE=IndStallion31; 1515065]Today was great day. It was my first fuck of the year. Actually its 2 fucks. Let me start its going to be big. Morning has some work. Then logged in to ISG. And chatted with few frns. Then made friends with fe good pals here. I won't mention name as they might get offended. Thanks for your reciprocation. I'm honoured. I got delighted by readice of mind. Then she called the options. 2 came.

[QUOTE]The enthusiasm and dedication in your post is quite enjoyable friend. IMHO, don't burn yourself out here. Wait till you get to Delhi!

Secondly, places which ask for I'd cards are relatively safer from LE even if you have to pay a premium. Else there are loads of service apartments on rent near alwarpet, Royappettah etc which should set you back by 3-5k (the kind that Tamina and nadi use).

But if you really want it cheap, then Triplicane guesthouses are a good bet although its obvious if you go there with a girl.

Play safe and enjoy. Cheers!

MayanKanand
01-04-14, 08:25
I stand corrected. Got her reply. Chatted for a bit. Don't think I will try her this time though, unless she has trimmed down. Cheers!She will be trimmed down! (pun intended)

But I don't think she would have lost her weight.

KennyWu
01-04-14, 08:33
Folks,

Interesting to see the connections and social exchange. And very active support from the members. I am based in Chennai and will do bit international travel which is nature of my job and looking for support from the members to get connected to some people for the core of entertainments. And soon will be a paid member where as can receive PMs. Need your support for getting some connections Amigos.

Cheers,

Kenny

NaughtyChennai
01-04-14, 08:38
Take a closer look again. They are TGs.You got to be really lucky to get a good looking gal at pick up points. Good ones are taken in 5 mts. Only bad ones and TGs will stand for hours. Those guys who roam around at Friday and sat night along the cat road would know this.

It happened sometime back. Just near the fly over there is an ATM. There two gals often come in scooty. One was slim on designer saree, had a bright smile and attractive. The other was little plump but definitely not fatty and she was on chudi.

I was waiting to approach them. Before my approaching them two guys came and picked them together.

They are really better than the items under discussion in recent times. Many a time I went there to look for them but no luck.

I am on the other side of the city and hence hard chance for me to roam around there. If any guy is arnd Ro*tah can give a try and good luck to those who try.

Cheers!

IndStallion31
01-04-14, 09:03
Thank you dear EPL,

If possible answer my other doubts if you have knowledge about it.

I know service apartment for 2k also. But they are ok types. I wanted a diff one.

Today I had the pimp aunty of yesterday's FR she called me today morning and said she wants to see me to apologise and give service. I went. Then rest is history. For a lady of her size she is a great bet and good company. Just 1. 5k. May be next time ask for 1k too. She taught me some variations in WOT and doggy. Very enthusiastic. Fun was her husband was outside and I was drilling her inside.

That's true EPL I burnt my pocket already. Spent neary 27k in 2 weeks stay here. Just few good experiences. Waiting for my dlehi trip soon.

Got lot of pm's will answer them tonight as I'm today on a date with a girl.

Dixon2078
01-04-14, 11:47
Detailed good FR. All the best for your threesome.

Dix

Today was great day. It was my first fuck of the year. Actually its 2 fucks. Let me start its going to be big. Morning has some work. Then logged in to ISG. And chatted with few frns. Then made friends with fe good pals here. I won't mention name as they might get offended. Thanks for your reciprocation. I'm honoured. I got delighted by reading HR's 1. 5 fuck post. Great bro. Keep going.

Then called most of my contacts including ones got from ISG. SP Xavier called me to come near Vadapalani. He asked 6k for 2 sessiona and has 2 options. Then I called one contact I had got from locanto. The lady already respondede positively but due to lack of time could not go. Today she also calld me she said 3k. Bargained and fixed at 2. 5k for one hour. Her frn is also an option. Then called my SP of previous FR in Porur. He also called and quoted as usual 1. 5k and said 2 options.

Decided to check the independent first. Booked at 6. 30 and started. She also called near Porur. So I thought if one flopped I can try other. I reached the spot she told and waited for soemtime. She initalli responded negatively then told to wait. Then she guided me to the place. With little difficulty found it and went inside. She had kept the friends little son at gate for indetification. I saw her. Oh my. She was the MILF I fucked in June in chrompet with a SP. Actually then alo it was published as independent but that guy was helping her. Had her for 3k 2 session. After telling she responded and recognised. Her friend was ok (5/10). She has become little lean also now. She has a mole in upper lip. So sexy. Wanted to drill her. But got an idea. She said she is tired and offered her friend. But I told my frn is calling me and asked her if they can do a thressome with me. She affirmed +ve. Felt happy. Told her I will call tomorrow. She said ok and negotiated for 4k for a threesome with each fo them one session. Then came out after apologising for today. They said ok as it was late and they were busy with other things...

Dixon2078
01-04-14, 11:53
Hi Velvet Hard,

Its phenomenal analysis. Almost covered in all aspects and mirrored ISG. Hope things would change the Chennai scene in the future.

Dix

There are some common trends ISG members show, including newbies taking potshot at seniors. The trend of a ISG member being follows the product life cycle graph some of you may know. First comes the newbie hunting for contacts, if not successful, desperate attempts happen. If successful, they choose to show frenetic activity with fr's and comments or choose to be silent gem collectors. In the next phase, you become a senior and enjoy its afterglow. Then groups get formed between members is similar vintage usually. Now this group shows frenetic activity in posting and pm routes and then starts the brotherhood who then tend to drive the forum. The next cross road happens, some choose to read the posts but restrict their communication with other members through pm only. They then watch the next cycle with amusement or despair or both and choose whom they would prefer to help or seek help from. This is when the newbie group or lone rangers start feeling neglected...

MayanKanand
01-04-14, 11:53
I came across an independent ad in CL couple of days back. As hard as it gets in Chennai, I sent a mail and got an automatic reply from her mail I'd. (her mail I'd is present in the CL page. Due to forum rules, can't state her I'd here).

I sought additional details and then came the photo and mobile number. Googled the mobile number and hit another ad (for automobile) in TN.

I was suspicious and sent a mail to HunterRaju and bingo. His friend has confirmed that she is a cheat.

Bros, proceed at your own risk.

Ad details from CL below.

http://chennai.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4264335267.html

Dixon2078
01-04-14, 11:56
Interesting read Wils. All the best for the Skills to accomplish the task and xpecting your FR in the forum.

Dix

Folks I am travelling to PDY tomorrow to meet a girl who is known to be a actress [ear-after named as D]. Not a serial actress or a heroine in any films.

I heard that she had acted many short films and very few characters in some films. She is basically form NI and settled in pdy for few years. I am getting introduced to her with my aunt [ not a blood relation but I know her past 20 years form my childhood. Aunt knows about me in all things]. My aunt had given me an hint that the girl is not a pro or independent who will readily available for F for money and can be done with skills [in tamil "thethi podrathu". Sorry if this is too bad to mention]...

BoyToy
01-04-14, 12:27
Ok guys, please stopp filling my inbox. I am so tired of replying to everyone with different questions in mind.

1) If you are looking for some contact to monger then I can't provide you once since I no more reside in Chennai. For me it is easy to crack the code so I don't bother to retain any contact even if I do so they keep changing the number which eventually does not help.

2) If you are looking for actress, the contact I have is not a south Indian actress. You should be willing to travel to make this happen. The travel is for obvious reasons that I don't have to describe.

3) She will burn a hole in you wallet (few lakhs in INR) if you want to know the price and the service is only for one hour.

Think about it and if you are really interested PM me.

Cheers,

BT

Screw those so called "Senior Members" who has nothing but attitude to offer. If you want some actress PM me I will guide you with some details.

HNY!

Cheers,

BT

Nrynn
01-04-14, 12:48
Very good report Ind Stallion, having come from outside Chennai and managing this much in the otherwise parched city, you are doing a fantastic job.

JohnGrisham7
01-04-14, 14:35
Guys,

It is very nice to see that most of the guys are coming out of the nice FRs,

And it shows that our ISG Chennai group, develop a lot.

I still remember those days when it is completely dry.

I came across an independent ad in CL couple of days back. As hard as it gets in Chennai, I sent a mail and got an automatic reply from her mail I'd. (her mail I'd is present in the CL page. Due to forum rules, can't state her I'd here).

I sought additional details and then came the photo and mobile number. Googled the mobile number and hit another ad (for automobile) in TN.

I was suspicious and sent a mail to HunterRaju and bingo. His friend has confirmed that she is a cheat.

Bros, proceed at your own risk.

Ad details from CL below.

http://chennai.craigslist.co.in/w4m/4264335267.html

Maverick7685
01-04-14, 18:28
Spent quite a few hours today calling contacts from CG and backpage.

Finally decided to go over an sp, who said he had a girl from Mumbai. Called me to some place in kodambakkam but eventually picked me up and took to a hotel in T Nagar. He left me outside the hotel and asked me to go directly to the room. Went into the room and saw the girl. Was not impressed. She was very lightweight and I like girls with some flesh (not flab). She was cute though and did not look more than 18. I could easily lift her and fuck. But since I was already tired of travelling I decided I will just try her. Paid the girl and the deed started. No DFK, mechanical sex and the usual stuff. SP Xavier called me up but I no longer was in mood. May be I will go tomorrow to him.

Boobs: 2/10 (small)

Complexion: Very fair.

Pussy: Well she said she has been doing it since she was small.

Attitude: 3/10 (I asked for doggi. She said "aisa kaun karta hai" I. E. Who does it this way.)

Ambiance: Nice 3* hotel.

Damage: 5K for ST.

WIR: Not at all.

I you like a very fair size zero cute girl then PM me for contact.

TimePass21
01-04-14, 18:38
Hi I posted this 2 days before but no reply from anyone, so can anyone share your thought on this.

I came through an ad in CL / locan. The Sp Satish posted 3 girls and in one photo he said 4k, same picture girl he is saying. I know the sp with same name is popular here but this guy number is different number end with 444 and another number 555. You guys share any experience with this SP.

I feel something fishy because the girl in photo can easily get 8k for ST. Please guy reply is this guy is real one or fake ad.

IndStallion31
01-04-14, 19:46
Nrynn I'm from Chennai. Due to work I was outside. Many friedns here are helping me so I'm doing ok.

Mayankanand I also got a reply from her. Initally she sent a half pic. Then on my request she sent a full pic. It was morphed. She must be a fake.

Thank you friends for support. Would like to get more help.

Naiughty Chennai at what time you saw those girls?

Yesterday also I thought they two must be girls. But 10% doubt made me back off.

Shivaa6891
01-04-14, 20:09
You got to be really lucky to get a good looking gal at pick up points. Good ones are taken in 5 mts. Only bad ones and TGs will stand for hours. Those guys who roam around at Friday and sat night along the cat road would know this.

It happened sometime back. Just near the fly over there is an ATM. There two gals often come in scooty. One was slim on designer saree, had a bright smile and attractive. The other was little plump but definitely not fatty and she was on chudi.Interesting. I always thought girls can't be found on the streets in Chennai like other metros. Will keep my eyes open next time when I pass that way!

SlipperyPeete
01-05-14, 00:10
JG, You want dry? Come to Bangalore. Its pitiful!

Nrynn
01-05-14, 07:01
Spent quite a few hours today calling contacts from CG and backpage.

Finally decided to go over an sp, who said he had a girl from Mumbai.Is it our good friend Bunty?

Wilson25
01-05-14, 09:14
Thanks Dixon, Just back form PDY. I really had a pleasant visit thought I have not F. Will write by detailed report.

Interesting read Wils. All the best for the Skills to accomplish the task and xpecting your FR in the forum.

Dix

Slightee
01-05-14, 16:17
She will be trimmed down! (pun intended)

But I don't think she would have lost her weight.If anyone does see her, do update over here on her weight. Too delicate to ask her directly.

IndStallion31
01-05-14, 19:16
Was there any catches in PDY? If so whats the damages? Hows the quality?

EatPrayLove
01-06-14, 07:42
If anyone does see her, do update over here on her weight. Too delicate to ask her directly.You took the words right out of my mouth bro. LOL!

HunterJack
01-06-14, 09:39
Does anyone know Malini from Chrompet. She says she is an independent number ending with 837.

VelvetHard
01-06-14, 10:06
Thanks Dixon. There are few more that completes the story. One, some members, New and old, come back in a new avatar with new ID! Because they gained horrible reputation in their previous inning or for reasons best known to them. Second, some members correctly or wrongly are labelled as suspected le or SP, this isn't seen much in Chennai forum. Third recent phenomenon is brotherhood meetings!

Chennai scene can change for the better only if the supply chain quality gets on par with other metros, that's a topic by itself for a big writeup. Chennai mongering thrives at the high and low end even now. The desert is only in the middle. The other reason is today it is far easier to score normal girls in Chennai than ever, because of higher floating population and slightly more open mindset of the middle class.

Yeah, let's hope for the best!

Hi Velvet Hard,

Its phenomenal analysis. Almost covered in all aspects and mirrored ISG. Hope things would change the Chennai scene in the future.

Dix

Amudha
01-06-14, 12:57
Hi all,

I am a regular visitor to this site and have also done couple of posts. Now I decided to contribute / exchange contacts. Please let me know if you would like to have good exchange of contacts. Have activated my PM.

Amudha

HarCom
01-07-14, 01:39
Hi Velvet Hard,

Wonderful behavioral analysis of the members of ISG, makes very interesting reading. Also your recent comment on the Chennai scene with the supply constraint being restricted to the High end and Low end is very true. Though there are many FR's and contact exchanges on the low end side, there seems to be no mention of the High end scene on this forum, it is being kept very private. I had specifically asked in an earlier post about a few actresses by name (who by word of mouth are active on the scene) but no response what so ever, almost as though this was taboo on this forum. If any one has some leads on the high end contacts please do PM me.

VelvetHard
01-07-14, 05:00
Harcom,

No actress or high-end wg's would like to be discussed and traded in an internet forum! Why would anyone take such stupid risks for the sake of mongers? The corollary is, you will also not find high end mongers on ISG! Hence, no info will be found on forums like this. I know it is bad news for us but that's the truth.

Air hostess and actressess the eternal stupid wet dreams.

Hi Velvet Hard,

Wonderful behavioral analysis of the members of ISG, makes very interesting reading. Also your recent comment on the Chennai scene with the supply constraint being restricted to the High end and Low end is very true. Though there are many FR's and contact exchanges on the low end side, there seems to be no mention of the High end scene on this forum, it is being kept very private. I had specifically asked in an earlier post about a few actresses by name (who by word of mouth are active on the scene) but no response what so ever, almost as though this was taboo on this forum. If any one has some leads on the high end contacts please do PM me.

IndStallion31
01-07-14, 05:46
Has anyone had any encounter in MP at kk Nagar near RTO ground. Its name is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] If so do tell me the details

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AkaFunny
01-07-14, 09:56
Hello folks,

Are you familiar with this Name, ending with number 349. Got this number while searching on google for Escorts in Chennai, website has a name called Neha. Called her, She quoted Rs. 15k for 2 hours at T. Nagar. Says she also has some good selection.

When I search that number on True Caller, it throws up the name as mentioned above.

Anyone tried her / them?

Please do let me know,

Cheers!

Pazhalis
01-07-14, 10:19
Just met miss T at her usual star hotel location. Spent about 30 minutes on foreplay which included a lot of DFK, biting, spanking, licking, rubbing and sucking, interspersed with chatting. Then she went down on me for a CBJ during which I asked her to stop as I would have cummed. Immediately entered her in doggy with me pulling her pony tail and I railed her for a few minutes. Again, before I could cum, we immediately switched to sitting position during which I could no longer hold back.

Report card (for newbies' perusal).

Looks: 7.

Body: 8 (very plump, just what I wanted!)

Service: 9 (GFE)

Damages: 8k for 1 hour. 1 shot.

WIR? Yes; will have her for 2 hours next time.

Note: YMMV for slim loving junta. My last fuck with her was long back, so I couldn't make any comparative weight observations.

BabyKutu
01-07-14, 15:42
has anyone had any encounter in mp at kk nagar near rto ground. its name is [names in code deleted by admin] if so do tell me the details.

editor's note: this report was edited to remove names written in code. please do not post names written in code in the forum. you're not fooling anyone. if the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information. thanks! i had been to the spa couple of months ago. the counter is not too extra friendly, the action begins in the room. the spa is upstairs and there are if i remember correctly 4 girls. 1 ne therapist and rest are all south indians. the therapist will ask you if you are new to a spa or is this your first time and then hard bargain for a hj. the ne therapist will let you fondle her but will not take her clothes off.

if nothing has changed in the couple of months then its worth a try but word of caution. the south indian therapist chat amongst themselves while massage sessions are on. and most importantly rooms are cramped and not sound proofed, it is free for all conversation hear and say across rooms, notwithstanding the chatty therapists else. hj is cool.

stay safe

ChennaiLover13
01-07-14, 16:05
I'm north Indian. Kaurs are basically used by punjabis and no one keeps Shreya name. So looks fake name.

Hello folks,

Are you familiar with this Name, ending with number 349. Got this number while searching on google for Escorts in Chennai, website has a name called Neha. Called her, She quoted Rs. 15k for 2 hours at T. Nagar. Says she also has some good selection.

When I search that number on True Caller, it throws up the name as mentioned above.

Anyone tried her / them?

Please do let me know,

Cheers!

IndStallion31
01-07-14, 19:12
What are charges for extras. Only HJ? Did you take the south Indian or NE?

AmitKothari
01-07-14, 19:36
Dear folks,

Just a plain and simple request, I am again coming back to Chennai and post stressfull project deployment looking for some company.

I am from Kashmir / Punjab so have no links in Chennai, cannot reciprocate over there, but if anyone some north (Delhi / Punjab) I can help a lot.

If anyone has descent reliable contacts, please share.

Nrynn
01-08-14, 04:22
Just met miss T at her usual star hotel location. .Hi Pazhail,

Welcome back, posting after a very long time it looks like.

BabyKutu
01-08-14, 04:32
what are charges for extras. only hj? did you take the south indian or ne?hey, i took the ne therapist. kind of okay face wise but good racks (36 b + ). massage was decent and hj was kind of okay. started with 2 k but was down to 1 k, she would have settled for 0. 5 k i guess i did not push it. massage costed 2 k.

i just remember they offered me a dual therapist massage for 3. 5 k but i did not take it.

ps: carry your soap / bath gel if you are into oil massage else rest is fine.

stay safe

EatPrayLove
01-08-14, 08:55
Just met miss T at her usual star hotel location. Spent about 30 minutes on foreplay which included a lot of DFK, biting, spanking, licking, rubbing and sucking, interspersed with chatting. Then she went down on me for a CBJ during which I asked her to stop as I would have cummed. Immediately entered her in doggy with me pulling her pony tail and I railed her for a few minutes. Again, before I could cum, we immediately switched to sitting position during which I could no longer hold back.

Report card (for newbies' perusal).

Body: 8 (very plump, just what I wanted!)

Service: 9 (GFE)

Damages: 8k for 1 hour. 1 shot.

WIR? Yes; will have her for 2 hours next time.

Note: YMMV for slim loving junta. My last fuck with her was long back, so I couldn't make any comparative weight observations.Nice report pal. Especially the stress on the plump part. Was due to go today. Guess I will give it a miss! Cheers.

On The Wings
01-08-14, 11:01
Folks I am travelling to PDY tomorrow to meet a girl who is known to be a actress.getting introduced to her with my aunt [ not a blood relation but I know her past 20 years form my childhood. Aunt knows about me in all things]. and can be done with skills [in tamil "thethi podrathu".I am travelling to PDY just to meet her. I am not sure if this post will be encouraged here in this forum but just want to share my pleasure and I believe few sr will appreciate it.Cheers,WillThat's cool my boy.

"Thethi podurathu" = "Impress upon the gal" for the final deed / act. Okay.

By the way. How about your aunt. He he. (kidding).

Cheers

FunBoyChennai
01-08-14, 12:42
Hi all,

I am a regular visitor to this site and have also done couple of posts. Now I decided to contribute / exchange contacts. Please let me know if you would like to have good exchange of contacts. Have activated my PM.

AmudhaHi Amudha,

Happy New year friend, I am to regular visitor to this site. But not activated PM. Will you please help me how to activate PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

FunBoyChennai
01-08-14, 13:01
Hi guys,

Have anyone tried the girl named Priya who calls herself as independant HW. How about her service? Please any one guide me.

I provided her recent link below.

http://adult.vivastreet.co.in/escort+Chennai/am-priya-housewife-in-south-india/88843665

IndStallion31
01-08-14, 17:08
Going for a Pondy trip day after Tomo. Can anyone share any contacts?

AkaFunny
01-08-14, 18:41
Did you speak to Priya? How much does she quote?

Hi guys,

Have anyone tried the girl named Priya who calls herself as independant HW. How about her service? Please any one guide me.

http://adult.vivastreet.co.in/escort

+Chennai / am-priya-housewife-in-south-india / 88843665

LinuxSaint
01-08-14, 18:55
Anyone tried MP located in Valasaravakkam with number ending 058.

If yes, can you post a review.

FunBoyChennai
01-09-14, 04:45
Did you speak to Priya? How much does she quote?Yes off course I called her, she picked the phone and within few seconds of conversations, she disconnected the phone. Seems she might be busy. Tried her several time, never picked up the phone. Its really frustrating for me that I am unable to find a independent contacts from Chennai. Anyway if anyone had experience with Priya, please share here.

Ken 1203
01-09-14, 06:36
Nice report pal. Especially the stress on the plump part. Was due to go today. Guess I will give it a miss! Cheers.I met Miss T yesterday. She is about as plump as the last time I met her (July 2013). In the past she was more open to using her tongue in the genital areas but now she has to be cajoled. She also prefers to do CBJ over BBBJ, unlike the past. Just my observations. But overall the session was good.

Aviator13
01-09-14, 09:53
Hi guys,

+Chennai / am-priya-housewife-in-south-india / 88843665She is based out of Trichy, to keep her identity safe she has put ad in Chennai list. Not worth 5k / hour that's what she said. Don't know how she looks.

Andy1616
01-09-14, 09:54
Anyone tried MP located in Valasaravakkam with number ending 058. If yes, can you post a review.Dude there are 2 MP's in Valasarwakkam. Both are horrible. Avoid.

Andy1616
01-09-14, 10:07
Last week called my regular SP for some action. He called back saying there is only a Indy HW on offer. Having exhausted Santro Balaji's stocks just wanted to try something new. He asked me to come to his house. Very decent locality. And a very decent apartment. He is doing this just for kicks and some fun. The lady in her 30's is already there. On seeing her. Chubby. Not exactly my kind. Felt slipping into a KLPD situation. But she looked quite decent and well dressed. So what the hell. He gave some coffee and then showed me into his bedroom. A nice double bed with satin pillows! The truth guys! She came in too. Chit chat. She is a professional make-up artist for actresses. Tiring work. Makes 30k a month. Into this because of drunkard husband. No sex. She was telling the truth. Action started. She was very passionate. Kissing and fondling me. And Me not very much in the mood. You know how it goes guys. She undressed herself. Aunty lovers delight. I undressed too. What then followed guys was straight out of a porn clip. She sat near my johnny. Her face on my johnny. Gave me a tit fuck and was playing with my johnny for a full 10 min. Sucking. Rubbing. The works. I couldn't control and I cummed on her face and tits. After chitchat for 10 min. She massaged my dick. Then after some more foreplay. Melon tits by the way. And thighs like Ramba. Not making any of this guys. Swear on my mongering guardian angel. I let her have it in doggy style. Caught her hair. Banging. Then leaned on her. Cupped her tits. And after 5 min. Both of came together. And the damage. 5k. She has gone to Madurai for pongal and will be back next week. A very shy person. Let me know who is interested and don't flood my inbox. She seems to be earning well. Will only do this if she is in the mood for sex. Not a pro.

Wilson25
01-09-14, 10:17
Going for a Pondy trip day after Tomo. Can anyone share any contacts?Just saw your post. I am tryiong to reach my sp. Will get back to you in pm. Sorry I am little busy these days and could not touch with ISG.

NaughtyChennai
01-09-14, 17:50
Last week called my regular SP for some action. He called back saying there is only a Indy HW on offer. Having exhausted Santro Balaji's stocks just wanted to try something new. He asked me to come to his house. Very decent locality. And a very decent apartment. He is doing this just for kicks and some fun. The lady in her 30's is already there. On seeing her. Chubby. Not exactly my kind. Felt slipping into a KLPD situation. But she looked quite decent and well dressed. So what the hell. He gave some coffee and then showed me into his bedroom. A nice double bed with satin pillows! The truth guys! She came in too. Chit chat. She is a professional make-up artist for actresses. Tiring work. Makes 30k a month. Into this because of drunkard husband. No sex. She was telling the truth. Action started. She was very passionate. Kissing and fondling me. And Me not very much in the mood. You know how it goes guys. She undressed herself. Aunty lovers delight. I undressed too. What then followed guys was straight out of a porn clip. She sat near my johnny. Her face on my johnny. Gave me a tit fuck and was playing with my johnny for a full 10 min.Pm me her digits.

Andy1616
01-09-14, 18:37
Guys,

She is not a Pro. Anyway she will be back after a week. I will give her contacts only to those I know or trust. Please understand she is an actual house-wife. And I was in 2 minds before posting. But I will check with her and share her contact numbers. She doesn't have a place though.

Siva0260
01-10-14, 04:15
Guys,

I was not active in the forum for some time and hence had overflowing mail box. Many of you tried sending mail and would have got bounced.

On a different note, I visited one of my SPs (name starts with R) last month after had a bad experience with santro krishna (counterpart of balaji) last time. He had an apartment near tidel and went for a LT for whole night. His assistant cooked dinner for me which was very nice. The girl was almost like a model but not able to speak english. His assistant went and we both were there alone in the night. Started the first session which was pretty long in mish, CG and doggy. Her skin was very smooth and had wonderful boobs and pussy. Had dinner and had second and third till mid night. She was very cooperative till second round and seem to had a pain during third and had her only in mish. In the morning, I wanted to have one more which she was not agreeing. After talking with the SP on phone she agreed which was not that great obviously.

Overall had wonderful experience with a sexy NI girl after long time.

Cheers.

Amudha
01-10-14, 05:21
Hi guys,

I am going to Amsterdam / Rotterdam next month. Could some of you share any contacts there. I would like to meet Indians living there preferably who seek sex.

Regards,

Amudha

EatPrayLove
01-10-14, 08:19
Guys,

I was not active in the forum for some time and hence had overflowing mail box. Many of you tried sending mail and would have got bounced.

Cheers.Loved the report bro. After all, it is tough to find a good gal for LT in Chennai, let alone an sp who has a good place. Cheers!
BTW, what was the damage?

HunterJack
01-10-14, 11:05
Priya phone is switched off but came to know that she is not worth from my friends circle, though.

Hi guys,

+Chennai / am-priya-housewife-in-south-india / 88843665

KennyWu
01-10-14, 11:59
I was staying in a hotel in near Little mount and wants to give it a try in the hotel massage, there are two girls (okey type) providing the massages. Massage was not great but the girls were bit sensual and had a chit chat and good fun with a massage I wasn't given try for any extras but for sure time will give it try.

KennyWu
01-10-14, 12:01
Loved the report bro. After all, it is tough to find a good gal for LT in Chennai, let alone an sp who has a good place. Cheers!

BTW, what was the damage?Guys, being taking out of Chennai forum but still I couldn't find anything separate for Kodaikkanal. If you have any good leads in Kodai would be great and I am planning to make a trip this weekend. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Siva0260
01-10-14, 16:11
The damage was 12k.

Loved the report bro. After all, it is tough to find a good gal for LT in Chennai, let alone an sp who has a good place. Cheers!

BTW, what was the damage?

KennyWu
01-11-14, 02:18
Folks,

Will be in Chennai next week for three days and any good leads (HW, Individual profiles) please pm and I am still newbie to the forum and started exploring lot of ways to get to know. Also I am planning to stay in hotel checkers your comments are advice for staying this hotel and will they allow girls?

IndStallion31
01-11-14, 16:31
Have 2 more Fr / s to be posted. But nothing much to write. Just a normal exp.

Damages. 1) 2k for one pop- Vadaplani SP (new contact)

2) 1.5k for one pop- porur SP.

Friends I have couple of friends. They do it for money. If you have a good place and ready to share the damages with me, ping me. As regards their looks don't bother a lot. They look decent. Homely tamil girls. Serious members pm me. We can tlk

ScorpChn
01-11-14, 18:07
Hi guys,

There were couple of discussion / questions / requirement about serial artiste. Thru some ad, I got a serial artiste contact. If any mongers want details, please PM and will forward the details for you to check and fuck!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Fox333
01-11-14, 19:11
Once your PM is activated, can you share the details? Appreciated.

Hi guys,

There were couple of discussion / questions / requirement about serial artiste. Thru some ad, I got a serial artiste contact. If any mongers want details, please PM and will forward the details for you to check and fuck!

Greetings,

Jackson

ChennaiLover13
01-11-14, 19:34
I will contact in few days need to active it.

Have 2 more Fr / s to be posted. But nothing much to write. Just a normal exp.

Damages. 1) 2k for one pop- Vadaplani SP (new contact)

2) 1. 5k for one pop- porur SP.

Friends I have couple of friends. They do it for money. If you have a good place and ready to share the damages with me, ping me. As regards their looks don't bother a lot. They look decent. Homely tamil girls. Serious members pm me. We can tlk

LinuxSaint
01-12-14, 17:59
Seniors, any good MPs in OMR with extras? Help is highly appreciated.

Devakottaiboy
01-14-14, 02:46
Talked with a northie Mona quotes 4k with acco near citi. Worth trying? Advice please.

KennyWu
01-14-14, 15:45
Seniors, any good GFE / mp stay (hotel) in Chennai, I am traveling tomorrow and appropriate if any one share some details.

Binmbb
01-14-14, 23:35
Sorry guys had been away for a long time,

Santro balaji used to be my regular sp, after trying all his stuff looked into few web pages and found a contact at vadapalani, was taken to a apartment where 3 choices were shown, none were good but chose one with big boobs, she was very mechanical nd seemed tiered, can say an below average experience, damage was 3. 5k for an hour.

Chnavis
01-15-14, 05:03
Had lot of time, so want to a FS instead of the usual massages. Tried loc and got a ct in Anna Nagar. Shown 2 choices, a southie and a northie. Both are decent looking. Picked the southie, nice cooperation everything on the card including anal.

Damage: 4K / pop.

BloomingRay
01-15-14, 06:26
Seniors, any good MPs in OMR with extras? Help is highly appreciated.Hi,

I know few in the ECR which I have visited with good place and extras openly available.

BloomingRay
01-15-14, 09:03
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering since few months back.

I was reading this forum and try to get the MP's with extras from DC and other sites. This was happened few months back.

Picked up one no in DC and called. A girl has asked me to come to a location in ECR. I reached there and called her. Then a guy called up and gave me the route and I reach there.

It is a resort type on the beach, which has a spa. There were three girls sitting on the reception. So had a glance at them.

The guy told me 1500 for 45mins and 2000 for 1 hour.

I opted for 1500 and asked him directly if extras available and he has said +I've. And told me the girl which I want for the massage.

Happily went to the room. Its a big A / C room.

The girl arrived with the smile and locked the door. Gave me the disposable. I asked whether I should wear and she said optional. So happy to go nude.

She is short, little plumpy northie girl in early 20's.

I opted for a oil massage and she has done it for 15 mins on my back and asked me to turn. Continued for 10 minutes.

When I started touching her she told extra charges. When I asked she told 1k for TL and HJ and 2K for B2b.

I negotiated for 700 for TL and HJ.

She removed her top and there comes the firm boobs. She started kissing my body and sucking my nipples.

I sucked her boobs and kissed her. After 10 mins cummed. She cleaned the things and took a bath and left the place.

Visited the place twice and same experience with different girls.

AlmostFamous76
01-15-14, 16:05
Guys, just landed in Chennai. Never have been here before. Just for 2 days. Seems it's a dry day as well. Can someone suggest places to have fun.

LinuxSaint
01-15-14, 17:16
Hi,

I know few in the ECR which I have visited with good place and extras openly available.Can you please give a hint or send a PM about the spa name. I am not able to send PM to you.

KennyWu
01-15-14, 18:09
Hi,

I know few in the ECR which I have visited with good place and extras openly available.I am in Chennai this week can you share some details to my PM.

Chnavis
01-16-14, 04:07
Long holidays are always a problem for the wallet. Had plenty of time, picked a contact in LoC number ending 159, promised awesome massage. Went there and its near to roundtana. Shown 2 and they are neither ugly nor beauty types but OK types. Paid 2500 / hr at the counter. Choosen a better one in the lot. A normal massage with lot of touching in indicative places and a default no frills HJ. Overall Ok expeience.

Binmbb
01-16-14, 10:45
Hi, is this the girl you tried?

Had lot of time, so want to a FS instead of the usual massages. Tried loc and got a ct in Anna Nagar. Shown 2 choices, a southie and a northie. Both are decent looking. Picked the southie, nice cooperation everything on the card including anal.

Damage: 4K / pop.

BlreGuy15
01-16-14, 10:52
Hi guys,

I was reading this forum and try to get the MP's with extras from DC and other sites. This was happened few months back.

Picked up one no in DC and called. A girl has asked me to come to a location in ECR. I reached there and called her. Then a guy called up and gave me the route and I reach there..Hi Blooming ray,

I am planning to visit Chennai next week. Could you please PM me the details of the resort.

Thank you

KennyWu
01-16-14, 17:48
There was an offer in Groupon and took it and went to the hotel Green Park which has the Orchid Bali spa. Very neat and cleaned area and few girls who are came from Bali (they told when there as a chit chat). I had waited 20 mins where as I went early to see how things are and have seen few ladies came for massage and my turn came, met a girl very short and fair from Bali (true) and took me to the room and the Balinese massage was awesome and had good chit chat with kind of more sensual way of massage, in some point I have asked her is there any extra services provided, she politely said no professional massage therapy. After 65 mins massage and the offer has a scrub which again was very nice and complete (almost naked) and got the scrub and helped me to setup the shower to take a wonderful bath. Over all the experience was amazing and I am sure if I would have given a good try might be get some extras or some contacts with girls any how will try once again. The deal was 1299 + I have given a tip a to the girl.

Also I have called a massage center in Triplicane and one lady took the call and said we can provide all "type" massages any one visited this massage center and I was trying to search in the web and couldn't find anything about this. Shouldn't be get in to anything unknown.

KennyWu
01-16-14, 17:59
Hi guys,

I was readng this forum and try to get the MP's with extras from DC and other sites. This was happened few months back.Is this resorts start with Blu or Taxxxx. Can you please share some details.

Smart8212
01-17-14, 01:59
I am quite new to the forum and has not activated my pm. I would be visiting Chennai shortly and I am quite new to the place. Could you guide me with quite useful contacts so that I can make my Chennai stay fruitful.

Hi all,

Amudha

Chnavis
01-17-14, 03:05
No, a different one.

Hi is dis the girl you tried?

AndyOneAndOnly
01-17-14, 10:49
Hi guys,

I am going to Amsterdam / Rotterdam next month. Could some of you share any contacts there. I would like to meet Indians living there preferably who seek sex.

Regards,

AmudhaAny chances of visiting Germany Amudha?

Amudha
01-18-14, 08:36
Any chances of visiting Germany Amudha?No plans as of now to visit Germany. Appreciate if you have Indian links in Amsterdam / Rotterdam.

FunBoyChennai
01-18-14, 08:48
Dear ISG Chennai members,

I want to purchase a subscription. I do not have a credit card. Is anyone tried purchase subscription through postal orders? Is is possible to send money from India to Miami?

I am confused. Can anyone of the members help me to purchase a subscription for me, I will give the subscription amount to you in straight.

Hi dear friends,

I do not have a credit card. Can anyone of the Forum members help me to purchase a subscription for me. If anyone ready to help me, I will give the subscription amount to you.

Thank you friends.===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Pazhalis
01-18-14, 10:42
Thank you Nrynn.

My mongering tastes have changed a lot over the years. I have decided that I will no longer engage in street level mongering I. E. Contract girls with SP usually available from 2k to 4k per hour. Though some of them have good service and attitude, I don't know why I am overcome with guilt and shame after the deed with such girls.

I am ready to pay a premium for sophisticated, somewhat educated women e. G. Actress, student, air-hostess or other independents just willing to earn some extra money on the side. I compensate for the high cost by mongering only once every 2-3 months.

Have fun and be safe.

Hi Pazhail,

Welcome back, posting after a very long time it looks like.

HarCom
01-19-14, 03:37
Hi guys,

Pongal Holidays have come an gone and I was thinking that there would be lot of FR's from our regulars who were lucky to have some experiences during these hols, unlike me who sitting at home sulking, but the forum seems pretty dull over the last few days.

Come on seniors and regulars, share your exp if any. By the way, did anybody get a chance to have a village experience this Pongal, that would have been a blast.

EatPrayLove
01-20-14, 09:12
I know its late, but as I was on a much needed holiday, couldn't do this earlier. Wishing everyone out here an awesome mongering year ahead. I should have something new to post by the end of the week. Cheers!

Wilson25
01-20-14, 16:57
Sorry guys, I was very busy roaming with that actress chick every week end and few Leave. It looks like she has done few short films and actually acting in one low budget movie and one short serial.

I had around 2 lovely session with her till date. Our relationship is keep one building up and now I am confused how to avoid her. Our next trip is to munar may be next week

Coming to the interesting part, very sexy body, soft big tits. I don't think she is very regular in sex as I can feel it. She really suffered with pain. She openly requested to remove before I cum and I did it. Yeah.

We had lot lot lots of kisses and I am really addicted now for that kiss [ more than 2 hrs ]. I don't DFK but somehow I am not able to control with such an affection girl.

I don't know from when I am going to avoid her but I will be very careful and not spoil her mind with more soft words [ since I am already married ]

Between she is in her 24.

The best quality of that girl is she haven't received even a single penny from me till date. Not even any gifts or phones etc. She openly rejected all my offers.

But I have decided to buy something for her on my next trip.

I don't think I am be writing any more FR's regarding this chick since she is in acting area and already there was a thread going in this forum not to discuss regarding actress.

Wilson25
01-20-14, 17:20
Folks,

I got my inbox flooded requesting for Kodaikanal contact. I am now cleaning my inbox and I will sync with few regulars and seniors. But it is very difficult to share that to all as there are some risk involved. I just checked with my firm and it looks ok to share. But not to many.

Sorry about that guys.

RajChennai
01-21-14, 07:39
Hi,

I got a contact from loc. And mailed to him. He replied. He told there is one aunt and girl available in Mudichur (Tambaram) and 2K is the charge for any one for short time. Though it is far from the city, junior tempted to have a try. Went there. Very far. Aunt is not aunt, it is old lady. Girl is not girl, it is aunt. Did not like both of them, but having travelled so far. Had to take one. Chose the girl (so called). Weared saree. Not good looking. Small boobs. All finished in 20 min. No company. Nothing. I do not recommend this to any one. This SP number starts with 805 and ends with 558. Damage is 1800.

I am fed up with these kind of SPs. Showing worst aunts and girls. Friends. How to ensure that the girls will be good. When we do not have access to their photos. Picture. Please advise.

Member #4767
01-21-14, 07:50
Easy.

Buy US $25 from any FE Dealer and follow the instructions given by Mr. Jackson for mailing.

Dear ISG Chennai members,

I want to purchase a subscription. I do not have a credit card. Is anyone tried purchase subscription through postal orders? Is is possible to send money from India to Miami?

I am confused. Can anyone of the members help me to purchase a subscription for me, I will give the subscription amount to you in straight.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Bloomberg1
01-21-14, 19:55
Hi guys,

I should have posted this FR report a long way back but I did not get time.

It was a Saturday night and I called my SP to check for availability; got to know that there was a chick named Manisha from Bangalore.

Has good assets soft boobs and a tight pussy.

I started with DFK for around 20 mins.

She plays well with her hand; the best seductress I have ever experienced. She was the best VFM I ever tried.

Johnny was hungry and went for the first round in mish.

Had the next round in doggy style; and guess what all my happiness ended in a couple of seconds.

Was shocked to see that the condom had broke.

Leason learnt : Always buy good quality condoms.

The brand which I used was kamaxxx not disclosing the name in this forum.

Next stopped the deed and Google was there to help me.

Found out the precautionary steps to follow.

Then had to wait for a month before I could confirm that I do not have STD. The tests that are taken immediately after the deed will not help. You will need to wait for a month before you are tested for STD. But the thought haunted me till the test was taken.

A tough time period.

Am now back into the scene; and am in the look for in dependants in Chennai who speak tamil.

Now please don't ask me why I am in the search for tamil girls; every time with a northie I feel like I need to go for hindhi lessons. With manisha mentioned above I have even tried using Google translate to convey what I had to say to her. .

I would also like to thank senior members of this forum whom I have contacted for suggestions.

Will also share details of the SP. You do need need a place; the SP provides accommodation.

Damage: 10k

Those interested please PM me.

AnilTheHunter
01-22-14, 03:44
Dear All friends in Chennai.

I am here for couple of days, no time for full times. How is the spa scene here? Anyone can give me some leads for some good spas with nice degree of extras?

Thanks much, and look forward for the PMs and be sure shall return the favours.

Cheers.

Anil

Shron
01-22-14, 06:48

I am here for couple of days, no time for full times. How is the spa scene here? Anyone can give me some leads for some good spas with nice degree of extras?

Cheers.

AnilDude,

Please clear your inbox. I couldn't send any msg to you.

FunBoyChennai
01-22-14, 08:02
Hi guys,

Pongal Holidays have come an gone and I was thinking that there would be lot of FR's from our regulars who were lucky to have some experiences during these hols, unlike me who sitting at home sulking, but the forum seems pretty dull over the last few days.

Come on seniors and regulars, share your exp if any. By the way, did anybody get a chance to have a village experience this Pongal, that would have been a blast.Hi,

This happened druing this pongal holidays. Luckly I had a chance to met one of my old friend (Anty- age 33) after nearly 3 years. I met her in the market during the pongal purchases. She is married with two childs. She doesn't changed lot, still looks beautiful, little pumby but I love that. We chatted for a while and I left the place with her personal number. That night itself I called her. After sharing many things I finally comes to the main part. I asked for an date with her, this week. She replied that's its too risky now since her husband and relatives are at the home now. So its hard to find any time. I felt very sad, but she promised to spend atleast an hour with me after the Pongal but I have to arrange a safe place. Finally the day came (17th jan-Friday ). She came out of her home that evening by telling a lie that she is visiting the hospital. I little johny is already very excited but the problem now is No place to have fun. I decided to take her out of the city (a remote forest like area where there will be no trouble ). Find a nice hide-out place sorrounded by many trees with wonderful evening sun light. Having very less time we started our session with deep DFK. Then Started to remove her saree, blouce one by one untill she was nude. Spend some good time with her boobs. Then she sits before me and starts to play with my dick. A very nice BBJ. She is a real expert in BBJ, I alleady know she is so good in this, that's her speciality. Done it for more than 20 mins and I can't control any more. I loaded my cum in to her mouth itself and she sucked everything not even a drop. We dressed up and started to leave. On the way I asked her for another encounter since this one ends in short session. She promised to do, but not now since its highly risky to come out (Any known person's might see us ). Left to Chennai by next day. Planning to visit my town by next month. If luck is my side might get a chance to do it again.

Vinayak27
01-22-14, 13:47
Hi,

Am new to the forum. I came across an ad "Divorced and Charming lonely housewife" with a contact number ending 387. Anybody have any experience with her? How is she?

Vikram2326
01-22-14, 14:24
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here. Have been following the posts in this forum for some time. Got the contact of a HW from a SP. Asked me to come to a playground in Adyar which is near a school. Negotiated the amount to 6k. He then took me to an apartment nearby. Nice, calm location. Divorced HW, living alone, doing this part-time. She was in her Mid-30s, I guess. Little plumpy, but to my surprise had firm boobs. Not at all saggy. But the service was just ok. No DFK, no tongue action. We stripped, and she gave me a decent CBJ. Did her missionary style. She was a bit mechanical. Wouldn't repeat.

Looks: 7

Body: 7

Service: 5

Damage: 6k

Siva0260
01-22-14, 18:28
Hi Dude,

Buying a good quality condom alone is not safe. You need to wear it properly.

Can you share with me the SP detail with ref?

Wish you a safe mongering.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

It was a Saturday night and I called my SP to check for availability; got to know that there was a chick named Manisha from Bangalore.

She plays well with her hand; the best seductress I have ever experienced. She was the best VFM I ever tried.

Had the next round in doggy style; and guess what all my happiness ended in a couple of seconds.

Then had to wait for a month before I could confirm that I do not have STD. The tests that are taken immediately after the deed will not help. You will need to wait for a month before you are tested for STD. But the thought haunted me till the test was taken.

A tough time period.

Am now back into the scene; and am in the look for in dependants in Chennai who speak tamil.

Now please don't ask me why I am in the search for tamil girls; every time with a northie I feel like I need to go for hindhi lessons. With manisha mentioned above I have even tried using Google translate to convey what I had to say to her. .

I would also like to thank senior members of this forum whom I have contacted for suggestions.

Will also share details of the SP. You do need need a place; the SP provides accommodation.

Those interested please PM me.

Studdboy6
01-22-14, 18:46
Good luck for your next chance & what was the price she quoted?

Hi,

This happened druing this pongal holidays. Luckly I had a chance to met one of my old friend (Anty- age 33) after nearly 3 years. I met her in the market during the pongal purchases. She is married with two childs. She doesn't changed lot, still looks beautiful, little pumby but I love that. We chatted for a while and I left the place with her personal number. That night itself I called her. After sharing many things I finally comes to the main part. I asked for an date with her, this week. She replied that's its too risky now since her husband and relatives are at the home now. So its hard to find any time. I felt very sad, but she promised to spend atleast an hour with me after the Pongal but I have to arrange a safe place. Finally the day came (17th jan-Friday ). She came out of her home that evening by telling a lie that she is visiting the hospital. I little johny is already very excited but the problem now is No place to have fun. I decided to take her out of the city (a remote forest like area where there will be no trouble ). Find a nice hide-out place sorrounded by many trees with wonderful evening sun light. Having very less time we started our session with deep DFK. Then Started to remove her saree, blouce one by one untill she was nude. Spend some good time with her boobs. Then she sits before me and starts to play with my dick. A very nice BBJ. She is a real expert in BBJ, I alleady know she is so good in this, that's her speciality. Done it for more than 20 mins and I can't control any more. I loaded my cum in to her mouth itself and she sucked everything not even a drop. We dressed up and started to leave. On the way I asked her for another encounter since this one ends in short session. She promised to do, but not now since its highly risky to come out (Any known person's might see us ). Left to Chennai by next day. Planning to visit my town by next month. If luck is my side might get a chance to do it again.

FunBoyChennai
01-23-14, 06:48
Hi guys,

Found out the precautionary steps to follow..Hi Siva,

Taking STD tests alone is not enough. Its better to take a HIV test also after 3 months from the time of incident. Don't panic, Always prefer Thicker condoms than skinny condoms, Enjoy your life. Like you I am also trying to find a Tamil speaking chicks here in the city but non of the SP's can't provide a Tami girl, Mostly Northie, Andhra girls available. Hope to find one soon, trying continously. Take care and play Safe.

EatPrayLove
01-23-14, 07:37

Cheers.

AnilHey buddy good to hear you are in town. Though am not much of a spa guy, will be sending you a pm. Cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-23-14, 07:38
Hi guys,

A tough time period.

Those interested please PM me.10k northie? Is this our friend SP Bunty?

EatPrayLove
01-23-14, 07:41
finally! nice to have you back man. was wondering which planet you had take off to.good to be back bro. as am back on watsapp also, the fun is due to be unleashed in a couple of days hopefully. cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-23-14, 15:06
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here. Have been following the posts in this forum for some time. Got the contact of a HW from a SP. Asked me to come to a playground in Adyar which is near a school. Negotiated the amount to 6k. He then took me to an apartment nearby. Nice, calm location. Divorced HW, living alone, doing this part-time. She was in her Mid-30s, I guess. Little plumpy, but to my surprise had firm boobs. Not at all saggy. But the service was just ok. No DFK, no tongue action. We stripped, and she gave me a decent CBJ. Did her missionary style. She was a bit mechanical. Wouldn't repeat.

Body: 7.

Service: 5.

Damage: 6kWelcome to the forum vikram. Its nice to see a newbie stick to the basics and not make his FR akin to a porn story. Cheers!

JohnGrisham7
01-23-14, 19:10
Just want to share this FR of Dubai, which I read and I thought of sharing. I am sure it is a nice to read.

I am not sure, whether Jackson allow this.

SamCh149.

Haven gotten a bit bored of seeing my regulars and having had some horrible experiences with a new ones which I tried wanted to experiment something special. After doing a bit of research I was able to contact this British girl who is visiting Dubai. A bit pricey for me but since I wanted to treat myself I made a booking for 3PM. I was directed to a Hotel on SZR and getting to her room was not a problem at all. Since I had not had lunch I asked her her on my way if she would like to join me for lunch in the hotel only. She said she was not comfortable but we can talk about it once I get to her room.

She opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see a gorgeous brunette. I was warmly greeted and offered a glass of water."So you want to go for lunch or do the booking" she said in a British accent. I opted for lunch as I was really hungry, I asked her where she would like to go and she said the restaurants in the hotel are awful so she would prefer to go out somewhere. So we went down and I drove her to a nearby hotel. Unfortunately the place I took her did not have much to offer and we ordered some snacks. I was embarrassed to have not taken her to a better place. However, we had an interesting conversation about her experiences for the next 40 mins. Honestly, it was like a date which I never wanted to finish. We then drove back to her hotel and went up to her room for the more exciting part. The booking!

As soon as we got into the room she asked me if I liked stockings. I said yes and she went to her room to change and came out dressed in beautiful lingerie and fishnet stockings with high heals. Since the dress she was wearing before did not reveal much of her skin, I got to notice the most perfect soft olive skin I have ever experienced in my life and perfect pair of boobs. She told me they were 36DD (enhanced but felt great; soft and firm).

She then invited me to her bedroom and undressed me gently. Wonderful foreplay with lots of FKs and BBJ followed. While I was dining on her pussy, I asked if she can squirt. She said yes."you want to see it"."hell Yes!" I said.

She pulled out a vibrator from under the bed and I placed myself comfortably between her legs with two of my fingers insider her wet and warm fuckhole. She started playing with herself and in about 10mins time clear white water sprayed out of her pussy. She was moaning and shivering. The juice went all over the place. The scene was breath taking. She looked at me and whispered "you liked that". Who wud'nt. She kept lying down for a little while and then went to the washroom to clean up. The entire episode was too much for my jhonny to take. She came back and started sucking me. Since I did not want to finish without fucking her I asked her to sit on my quickly. She took out a condom and wrapped my tool in it skillfully using her mount. A bit of cowboy action, then doggy before I asked her if I could cum inher mouth. She quickly sat on her knees and opened her mouth and I finished. I do not think she swallowed as she went to the bathroom quickly after that."someone had to take that. That was an awful lot of cum" she said smiling coming out of the bathroom. She cleaned me up and I went to the rest room for washing up.

After that we sat in the comfortable couch in the living area talking about the experience. I realized my time was over and said "I guess I have to leave now" she smiled and nodded."Do you have another booking" I asked "in twenty minutes" she replied, I think she quickly got the sense that she can make me pay more."I can postpone it if you want" she said with a naughty smile on her face. We agreed for another half an hour and went in to the bedroom again. She started licking me all over the place and the BBJ was awesome. Can I put it in your ass? I inquired. She grabbed the bottle of lube on the bed and greased herself. She stuck out her beautiful ass cheek in doggy style and offered her ass to me in the most desirable manner. We struggled a bit to get it in her tight hole and cud see the pain on her face. She never complained."you like fucking me in my arse you dirty boy" she said in her adorable british accent while I pounded her ass like a true pornstar (hahaha). Her moaning and screaming while did her tight ass intensified the entire experience. I am not sure but I must have fucked her in the ass for about 15 odd minutes before running out of breath and stopping. As soon as I pulled out of there she ran and replaced the condom."I am not finished" I said "I know but we need to change it" she said sitting on the bed."you want my pussy or boob 'wanking' " she said squeezing my rock hard tool in her big firm boobs. After a bit of boob wanting I said "lets do your pussy. How do you prefer?". She went back and spread open her legs asking me to fuck her missionary poistion. I jumped on her like a dog and started fucking her like crazy. The sex was enormous and although I wanted to pull out and give my load to her on boobs, I could not control and finished inside her. Roaring and fell helplessly on her.

We lied there for a while and then she cleaned me up. I asked her if she can squirt for me again while she was lighting up the cigarette for me. She gave me the cigarette and said "we can sure try". I sat myself down in the chair in front of the bed smoking and lied down on the bed with her ope and high up in the air. She started playing with herself using the vibrator and took 5 to 7 mins to spray the "amrita" all over in the room."At times I can hit the cieling also" she said noticing that I was made how much love juice just came out of that tight little fuckhole of hers.

I dressed up and kissed good bye. This girl is way better than anything I have experienced in fifteen years of my international mongering. She is in town for a few weeks and I will surely see her again. Actually I am feeling the itch right now as I think of her. I know I will bust my budget this month but what the heck. You live once only. Right!

P. S. Have never contributed much to this forum but could not resist sharing this experience.

FunBoyChennai
01-24-14, 05:20
Good luck for your next chance & what was the price she quoted?She is not prostitute, came to me only for friendship. She is a teacher with good income and from a good family backgroud but its seems she had lot of sexual fantasies.

Nrynn
01-24-14, 18:00
That was one hell of a FR JG. In this parched land we can only visualize this and satisfy ourselves. Way to go.

MattyRocky
01-24-14, 22:03
Hi all,

Been following this forum for quite sometime. Registered today and soon will be applying for the subscription. Did not have much experience in mongering. Would like to meet some with help of you people. I will doing my bit to post any FRs, if I had any.

Just hooked up with one girl on CL last month. I replied to an posted on CL, she replied me immediately with the stats and price and all. We had set up our encounter for a Saturday evening. I called her on the number she had given. As I don't have a place to host, she said she can arrange one of her friend's place. So she directed to an independent house in Ad. She invited me with a smile, she is plump and in her late 20s and her boobs were bit saggy. She is big round ass which was an instant turn on. She said no to DFK, started with light kissing and ended in a miss soon. I never tried out before, so the whole time I was scared inside something worse might happen. She gave me a CBJ and ended the session in doggy. Her attitude is good. Went to the same girl twice again as I don't have any options and I am skeptical to trust others.

Looks. 6

Body. 6.

Damage. 5k / hour.

I won't be going anymore as there is nothing exciting and she is not open to licking and sucking. I hope the fellow members will help me get some independent and trusted contacts as I am sex-starved for quite sometime.

Cheers

EatPrayLove
01-25-14, 10:55
That was one hell of a FR JG. In this parched land we can only visualize this and satisfy ourselves. Way to go.Sorry nrynn, but couldn't help a chuckle when reading your post.

Awesome work JG!

Cheers!

MattyRocky
01-25-14, 14:30
This is my 2nd FR. This happened today. One of the worst experiences ever. Looked up a listing in loc about an independent housewife. Just an email ID is mentioned. I skeptical but thought of giving it a try, so I mailed them, got a response with a phone number. When I called the number, a middleman attended, I was so disappointed, but thought of giving a try, he asked me to come to a place near Velachery, he directed me and I reached an independent house. He asked me for 3k / hr and shown me the profile, I was very much disappointed, thought of leaving but its been many days since I had any fuck, I thought of proceeding anyway. Negotiated to 2.5K. The lady said she is 26, but she will easily in her early 30s, she is short and fat, in order to not to hurt her spent some time with her even though I thought of leaving as early as possible. To my surprise she gave me a very good CBJ twice, saying that I have some urgent work, left from the place in 30 mins. Very much disappointed.

Looks. 4

Body. 7

Damage. 2.5k + 300

Advice to the members, don't reply to the listing with mail, this is not an independent HW, but a broker.

Would be thankful to the fellow member if you can give me some genuine independent contacts with atleast good looks. If anyone can give me contact of Fatima in Thiruvanmiyur ot Geetha teacher in OMR would be great as I live in OMR.

Thanks

EatPrayLove
01-26-14, 09:47
This is my 2nd FR. This happened today. One of the worst experiences ever. Looked up a listing in loc about an independent housewife. Just an email I'd is mentioned. I skeptical but thought of giving it a try, so I mailed them, got a response with a phone number. When I called the number, a middleman attended, I was so disappointed, but thought of giving a try, he asked me to come to a place near Velachery, he directed me and I reached an independent house. He asked me for 3k / hr and shown me the profile, I was very much disappointed, thought of leaving but its been many days since I had any fuck, I thought of proceeding anyway. Negotiated to 2. 5K. The lady said she is 26, but she will easily in her early 30s, she is short and fat, in order to not to hurt her spent some time with her even though I thought of leaving as early as possible. To my surprise she gave me a very good CBJ twice, saying that I have some urgent work, left from the place in 30 mins. Very much disappointed.

Looks. 4.

Body. 7.

Damage. 2.5k + 300.

Advice to the members, don't reply to the listing with mail, this is not an independent HW, but a broker.

Would be thankful to the fellow member if you can give me some genuine independent contacts with atleast good looks. If anyone can give me contact of Fatima in Thiruvanmiyur ot Geetha teacher in OMR would be great as I live in OMR.

ThanksPal, you need to activate pm if any help is to come your way. Cheers!

MattyRocky
01-26-14, 10:30
Pal, you need to activate pm if any help is to come your way. Cheers!Yup bro will doing it soon by the weekend when the pocket fills at month end.

Cheers

Chnavis
01-26-14, 11:26
Got the sp contact from seniors. Tx yogi & JG. Called him and he advised to take the service of college student, quoted 15K and negotiated some and not much. Fixed an appointment and met the gal in vadapalani. She looked pleasant to me and started the deed with a light FK, hugging and lot of body smooching. A decent CBJ and tight pussy. Started in mish and finished in doggie. Overall a good experience.

Shall repeat the sp if budget is somewhat manageable.

Tx once again the seniors for sharing the SP.

I am trying to have session with Meena, can somebody help me with contact.

Tx and cheers

MattyRocky
01-26-14, 15:49
Registered yesterday and activated by subscription today. Been very unlucky in mongering so far. The two experiences I had are disasters. Would request you to help me in genuine independent girls / housewife contacts. I will reciprocate the same to you if I come across any.

Would be thankful to anyone who can provide Fatima HW who operates from Thiruvanmiyur or Geetha teacher. TIA.

Cheers

EatPrayLove
01-26-14, 17:36
Got the sp contact from seniors. Tx yogi & JG. Called him and he advised to take the service of college student, quoted 15K and negotiated some and not much. Fixed an appointment and met the gal in vadapalani. She looked pleasant to me and started the deed with a light FK, hugging and lot of body smooching. A decent CBJ and tight pussy. Started in mish and finished in doggie. Overall a good experience.

Shall repeat the sp if budget is somewhat manageable.

Tx once again the seniors for sharing the SP.

I am trying to have session with Meena, can somebody help me with contact.

Tx and cheersAm guessing you are referring to SP Xvr. Although he's a nice guy. 15k for his chicks is on the high. Unless all of us concertedly try to bargain and refuse service where the SP doesn't budge, there is no way we can keep costs from spiraling out of control.

As for meena, please check you inbox. Cheers!

NaughtyChennai
01-26-14, 17:42
Am guessing you are referring to SP Xvr. Although he's a nice guy. 15k for his chicks is on the high. Unless all of us concertedly try to bargain and refuse service where the SP doesn't budge, there is no way we can keep costs from spiraling out of control.

As for meena, please check you inbox. Cheers!All are waiting for the price to come down, inflation continues to stay high.

If it at least comes to 10k it wud be worth a try.

Chnavis
01-26-14, 18:20
Thanks EPL. Xvr only. I tried to bring down but you know rite how gravity works, blood just jezzed to johny rather to grey matter.

Am guessing you are referring to SP Xvr. Although he's a nice guy. 15k for his chicks is on the high. Unless all of us concertedly try to bargain and refuse service where the SP doesn't budge, there is no way we can keep costs from spiraling out of control.

As for meena, please check you inbox. Cheers!

MarcoPolo123
01-26-14, 22:06
Dear Members of Chennai,

Shall be visiting Chennai this week, will appreciate contacts of independents and good SPs serving T Ngr, close by areas. Will be in a hotel. Please PM the contacts.

EatPrayLove
01-27-14, 09:18
Thanks EPL. Xvr only. I tried to bring down but you know rite how gravity works, blood just jezzed to johny rather to grey matter.Can't blame you buddy. If it was a girl in a studio type set up that you took, then am sure she's no colg girl although she is young enough to be one. But her service rocks.

Vraja2012
01-27-14, 10:08
Good FR mate,

This has happened (broken condom) to most of us on other brands also, and faced similar mental agony. Best "lesson learnt" would be to wear two condoms.

Good that you came out clean.

Happy mongering.

Hi guys,

Leason learnt : Always buy good quality condoms...

YogiBane
01-27-14, 12:04
Landed last week on Sunday in Chennai and called up my regular Sp to provide a telgu actress. He said ok.

In evening he picked me in his moped and took me to a place in T naga.

In a big flat with a child, old lady, young young was fast asleep in the hall.

At the of it there was a big room with attached bathroom. And standing there was this so called teacher. A real Big mumma.

SP said she was better that the actress.

She was very fair, very plump, huge extra huge melons, round bumpers, and was looking great in Red saree and black blouse and long black hairs.

She was a siren. Must be around 28. I did not like her, but my sixth sense told me that it will be great experience (That will be my johnny)

Paid the Sp, and was left alone with the Gal. Small talks. She knew Hindi and was from Vijayawada.

Was trying to make me talk but, I was not sure if I should bang such huge gal.

But she kept putting her hands all over the place and started undressing me slowly. That was erotic.

I did the honors of removing the blouse, and vallaa- huge white boobs. And two of them (as if one was not enough).

She pushed me on the bed and then slowly went down. And she whispered ' ass Sir' I asked what?

She wanted to do rimmimg and was asking we to push my buttocks up.

I was not sure, so asked her to just do BBJ. (. Would regret later that I must have tried the rimming).

She directly launched a attack on my johnny. She was taking it deep very deep and she was sucking it in that position.

Using her tongue very well. She kept attacking and was actually trying to make me come by pushing and sucking the cock.

The experience, you may realizes was beyond the word. Awesome. I though I will come in her mouth. But, my johhny was in no mood. She was not just doing BBJ, it was deep throat and. To enhance the experience I made the mistake of asking her to suck my marble.

She attacked both of them and was sucking and pulling it. I was in pleasure and pain. Was shouting on top of my voice, in pain and pleasure.

She said. Keep quite (. She stole my line).

I asked, actually requested her to stop it. She was naughty. Did not give up the marbles easily.

Then she put the condom, on the johnny. And started doing CG. Such huge gal on top of my johnny was a great view.

Then I realise that the bed came with a mirror.

She also noticed.

We both now kept looking at the mirror and was now doing some thing like shadow boxing. She was awesome in CG. Long time, the johny wants more.

Then took her in missionary. Since she is plump, as I entered her, I felt as if I was opening many small doors and windows to reach the wall. It was a very exciting.

While pumping she had kept both her legs on my shoulder and she was giving all those seductive expression of pleasure.

At one time I felt I was fucking a big white mattress.

Long time, Johny won't come.

So she asked me to do doggy. In doggy she was in pain and was great view to see those big white bumpers rammed by my dick.

The jonny won't...

So she removed the rubber, and pressed the cock against her huge melons, and was jerking it. She was wearing green bangles.

So there was lot of greenery and noise when she was shaking it. At last the johny came on her huge. You know, what I mean (Stop. Day dreaming).

She smiled and nicely took me to shower and cleaned it with soap. It was more then one hour, so was not in mood for second. (I did not wanted to lose my marbles)

One of the best BBJ, I had till now. And till now the attack has left my marbles in sweet pain.

Cost; not cheap. WIR: if cost goes down: looks: 9/10. Service: 10/10.

Next day, had another adventure with a new actress. Keep looking for this post. See you.

CompleteCool
01-27-14, 12:16
Landed last week on Sunday in Chennai and called up my regular Sp to provide a telgu actress. He said ok.

At the of it there was a big room with attached bathroom. And standing there was this so called teacher. A real Big mumma.

Sp said she was better that the actress.

She was very fair, very plump, huge extra huge melons, round bumpers, and was looking great in Red saree and black blouse and long black hairs.

She was a siren. Must be around 28. I did not like her, but my sixth sense told me that it will be great experience (. That will be my johnny)

Paid the Sp, and was left alone with the Gal. Small talks. She knew hindi and was from vijaywada.

Was trying to make me talk but, I was not sure if I should bang such huge gal.

But she kept putting her hands all over the place and started undressing me slowly. That was erotic.

I did the honors of removing the blouse, and vallaa- huge white boobs. And two of them (as if one was not enough).

She pushed me on the bed and then slowly went down. And she whispered ' ass Sir' I asked what?

I was not sure, so asked her to just do bbj. (. Would regret later that I must have tried the rimming).

She directly launched a attack on my johnny. She was taking it deep very deep and she was sucking it in that position.

Using her toung very well. She keept attacking and was actually trying to make me come by pushing and sucking the cock.

The experience, you may realizes was behond the word. Awesome. I though I will come in her mouth. But, my johhny was in no mood. She was not justing doing bbj, it was deep throat and. To enhance the experience I made the mistake of asking her to suck my marble.

She attacked both of them and was sucking and pulling it. I was in pleasure and pain. Was shouting on top of my voice, in pain and pleasure.

She said. Keep quite (. She stole my line).

I asked, actually requested her to stop it. She was naughty. Did not give up the marbles easily.

Then she put the condom, on the johnny. And started doing CG. Such huge gal on top of my johnny was a great view.

Then I relasie that the bed came with a mirror.

She also noticed.

We both now kept looking at the mirror and was now doing some thing like shadow boxing. She was awesome in CG. Long time, the johny wants more.

Then took her in missionary. Since she is plump, as I entered her, I felt as if I was opening many small doors and windows to reach the wall. It was a very exciting.

While pumpimg she had kept both her legs on my shoulder and she was giving all those seductive expression of pleasure.

At one time I felt I was fucking a big white mattress.

Long time, Johny won't come.

So she asked me to do doggy. In doggy she was in pain and was great view to see those big white bumpers rammed by my dick.

The jonny won't.

So she removed the rubber, and pressed the cock against her huge melons, and was jerking it. She was wearing green bangles.

So there was lot of greenery and noise when she was shaking it. At last the johny came on her huge. You know, what I mean (Stop. Day dreaming).

She smiled and nicely took me to shower and cleaned it with soap. It was more then one hour, so was not in mood for second. (I did not wanted to lose my marbles)

One of the best bbj, I had till now. And till now the attack has left my marbles in sweet pain.

Next day, had another adventure with a new actress. Keep looking for this post. See you.Hi yogi,

After reading your post I can guess her name is reshmi, am I right.

I had the same exp one month back.

Cheers.

EatPrayLove
01-27-14, 15:16

At e on the bed and then slowly went down. And she whispered ' ass Sir' I asked what?

I was not sure, so asked her to just do bbj. (. Would regret later that I must have tried the rimming).

You.Guess you met Sp X's khushbu look alike. Good post buddy! How long are you in the city?

JohnGrisham7
01-27-14, 15:30
Guess you met Sp X's khushbu look alike. Good post buddy! How long are you in the city?Guys, tomorrow flying to Dubai for 4 days stay, to meet that Amirta.British Girl,

God only knows how much going to be spend on next 4 days.

Life is beautiful, when you stop counting money you spend.

EatPrayLove
01-27-14, 17:18
Guys, tomorrow flying to Dubai for 4 days stay, to meet that Amirta. British Girl,

Life is beautiful, when you stop counting money you spend.All the best dude. Don't wory even if you end up broke, you can always bank on us to buy you a drink when here. Cheers!

SmartVvarma
01-28-14, 10:33
One of the best bbj, I had till now. And till now the attack has left my marbles in sweet pain.

Next day, had another adventure with a new actress. Keep looking for this post. See you.Hi Yogi.

Nice FR friend.

Seems marbles had a rocking time.

Play Safe.

JoshuaBLR
01-28-14, 14:39
JG,

Have a great time. Sure your Amrita will be waiting, how is the scene nowadays behind Burjuman center near Golden Sand Apartments it used to be a great place for CIS and philipinos.

Enjoy Royally.

Josh

Guys, tomorrow flying to Dubai for 4 days stay, to meet that Amirta. British Girl,

Life is beautiful, when you stop counting money you spend.

Siva0260
01-29-14, 04:12
Guys,

I have read an article that wearing 2 condoms is risky as the possibility of breaking is high as there will be friction between the condoms. I used to have 2 untill I have read this couple of years before.

Cheers.

Good FR mate,

This has happened (broken condom) to most of us on other brands also, and faced similar mental agony. Best "lesson learnt" would be to wear two condoms.

Good that you came out clean.

Happy mongering.

Vraja2012
01-29-14, 10:43
That's an eye opener. Thanks Siva.

Guys,

I have read an article that wearing 2 condoms is risky as the possibility of breaking is high as there will be friction between the condoms. I used to have 2 untill I have read this couple of years before.

Cheers.

EatPrayLove
01-29-14, 10:44
Guys,

Cheers.That is true buddy because the friction increases between the condoms leading to tearing. Hence the college time joke of 'put some chilly powder in the 2nd condom. If the inner one breaks then you will know and if the outer one breaks then she will know'! He he! Cheers.

FunBoyChennai
01-29-14, 12:04
This is my second FR. After searching the LC, selected a CT of SP and called him. His name starts with R (easy to find him in LC). Asked me to come to vadapalani. After waiting for him an hour, finally he came in a car with 3 options. All from AP. Choosed one girl who looks very hot and sexy. He asked me to take the girl to a near by hotel. We both reached the hotel in my bike (she directs me the route to the hotel). Booked an A / C room. Went inside the room and we started our action. She said no DFK but later in the cource of action she found very attached with me and shared a nice DFK. Nice structure, sexy boobs and tight pussy. Overall expericne is very good, including anal (But very short time, she screemed with pain).

Looks: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Damage:5000 per hour + 500 tips.

FunBoyChennai
01-29-14, 12:09
Hi dear mongers,

Having an idea of visiting a nice MP in Chennai (never went for erotic massages before ). Have any one tried the below MP in Anna Nagar MMDA.

Please give suggestions, it is worthy?

http://chennai.locanto.in/ID_215007397/BOLD-BEAUTIFUL-MODELLING-BEAUTIES-FOR-TANTRIC-LINGAM-MASSAGE.html

JoshuaBLR
01-29-14, 12:34
EPL,

Your comment on condoms with chilli powder is great, was unable to control my laugh for half an hour. Man.

How are you pal, been a long time.

Take care dude.

Josh

That is true buddy because the friction increases between the condoms leading to tearing. Hence the college time joke of 'put some chilly powder in the 2nd condom. If the inner one breaks then you will know and if the outer one breaks then she will know'! He he! Cheers.

JoshuaBLR
01-29-14, 12:37
Folks,

Our SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] quoted a price of 10k for [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] alike + his tips. Is this the price or is he quoting a higher price?

Was impressed with the FR by JohnGrishm so called SP, unfortunate that today she was uable to take clients due to health issues.

Let me know the charges.

Josh

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MattyRocky
01-29-14, 14:44
After getting disappointed with not meeting Meena, got a contact from Ken for Fatima from Thiruvanmiyur. He and EPL warned me that she is not worth and she won't be into foreplay at all. But sometimes the rush of the blood in the dick will cloud our judgement. Got the contact of her and talked, she quoted 3k / 1 shot, I said 2. 5k. She accepted. This should have been the warning bell, but still I decided to go. She directed me from the Thiruvanmiyur bus stop. On seeing her disappointed a lot. Below average looks, not a great body. Even her behavior was so mechanical. She said no to kissing on lips, she just laid down there and wanted me to continue. She is so frigid and said no to even turn backwards. By this time, I just decided to get away as early as possible. Asked her for a CBJ, she did it and left from the place in the space of 15 mins. This will sit on top of my worst experiences. On a lighter note should have let my hand do the deed than going to this woman. So the saga continues.

MattyRocky
01-29-14, 14:45
That is true buddy because the friction increases between the condoms leading to tearing. Hence the college time joke of 'put some chilly powder in the 2nd condom. If the inner one breaks then you will know and if the outer one breaks then she will know'! He he! Cheers.That's just hilarious, can't stop laughing.

Siva0260
01-29-14, 17:08
Hahaha. Nice Idea Dude.

That is true buddy because the friction increases between the condoms leading to tearing. Hence the college time joke of 'put some chilly powder in the 2nd condom. If the inner one breaks then you will know and if the outer one breaks then she will know'! He he! Cheers.

JohnGrisham7
01-29-14, 17:35
Yesterday, landed at 9:30 night, and received SMS. Massage by four hands,

2 girls, Magic Massage, with all sort of extras provided by them. 4 soft boobs on me, gone mad for a min, started with missionary and finished with doggy, I am completely rejuvenated and slept, next day waiting for SMS from ISG friend, who refer the Sex Goddess. Amrita. British SMS received at 13 hrs, reached to the hotel in SZR at 13 40, she text me the room number, once I parked, and there was no hurdle in reaching her room, It was not a room, it is a heaven built in the sky. 35th floor what a view, there was no other building in the side, she opened the window, where curtain was not required, as no one can see through.

What a day, there is no words to describe the quality of service she provided.

When she opened the door for me, I could not believe my eyes, what a beautiful angel she is, with such a soft skin and Melons, It is sort of first experience with such a blonde. Started with DFK, undressed each other, she said that, what ever you want that is in the menu. And available,

BBBJ. I never experienced such an experience, She had a stud in her tongue, used it on the edge of johnny, for 10 mins, When Jhonny get ready, she started sitting over me and ride, and the beauty is with out remove the jhonny she turn clock wise / anti clock wise 360 deg, , that was made the show perfect, Johnny confused. Could not understand what is going on for a while. She fell on me with such a soft boobs on me.

Johnny finished with missionary. Then she asked me do you want to see me squirt (Amirta) I nodded, she removed the vibrator, wow what a scene, it is first time I saw in real, even watch in porno video. But after she used vib on her, she could not control, Amirta was released after the terrific scene. It was like a live show, after clean up, she offered a BBBJ. Even Jhonny was tired, but she made it. Again the stud part, I cannot forget this. Many thanks to the ISG user who supported me to reach to this Sexy Goddess.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

CompleteCool
01-29-14, 19:57
Folks,

Our SP X* quoted a price of 10k for Ku* alike + his tips. Is this the price or is he quoting a higher price?

Was impressed with the FR by JohnGrishm so called SP, unfortunate that today she was uable to take clients due to health issues.

Let me know the charges.

JoshDear josh,

I paid the same to sp.

For two sessions.

Cheers,

Cc

EatPrayLove
01-29-14, 20:22
EPL,

Your comment on condoms with chilli powder is great, was unable to control my laugh for half an hour. Man.

How are you pal, been a long time.

Take care dude.

Josh.Hi buddy. Good to see you back on the Chennai forum. Hope you had seen one of my earlier posts were I had showed my appreciation for the help you had extended early on.

As for me, the quality of service is so low in this city with sps that I feel its better to resort to self help as someone said here.

Visited this chick at the Annanagar SP who advertises on CG. Nothing great. Came back bored!

BoyFor66
01-30-14, 04:30
My first day I called my SP, and he managed to arrange one chick from Andhrapradesh. It was a very good experience.

Another day was with one independent. It was a good session as well.

3rd day was with Malika Chengalput, she is in her 40s, but very active. Her own place, very quiet, calm and safe. Thanks to Slaveinfo9.

This is my first experience in a row.Can you share Malika's number will share you the individuals numbers 2.

BoyFor66
01-30-14, 04:32
Hi friends,

Does anyone know any one these I got these info from my old database given long ago by a friend. The girl is Meera from Mylapore charges 6k she is a Malu. And the other lady is Geetha she is a teacher from Besant Nagar use BSNL no I trying to reach Geetha for past 3 years but no use has anyone tried Geetha any senior member or regular member?Bro does meera speaks good English?

EatPrayLove
01-30-14, 14:36
Hi buddy. Good to see you back on the Chennai forum. Hope you had seen one of my earlier posts were I had showed my appreciation for the help you had extended early on.

As for me, the quality of service is so low in this city with sps that I feel its better to resort to self help as someone said here.

Visited this chick at the Annanagar SP who advertises on CG. Nothing great. Came back bored!Couldn't attach pic earlier.

JoshuaBLR
01-30-14, 16:27
Girl looks Juicy in the pic, but if her service was normal no point in pursuing her. I will be in Chennai on Sat and Sun, would like to try an Indy HW any indicators from your end pal?

Josh

BangWithPlace
01-30-14, 17:49
I know a girl from Chennai called Maya as well as Swapna. Banged her couple of times she usually goes out to pubs. She has changed her number it seems and I don't have the new number. She is black and short and looks like a servant girl (if she is not wearing a modern dress). Her previous number ends with *516 if any body have her new number please PM me.

Arunm
01-30-14, 18:45
Hello friends,

Have registered recently and activated by subscription today. My previous experiences were not good in Chennai.

I request you to help me in getting good independent girls / housewife contacts and I will do the same if I come across any.

Took a service refering CL near Annanagar and finally unhappy.

Looks: average 6/10

Company: bad 3/10

Damage: 5k / hr

Cheers

Arunm
01-30-14, 18:49

Sp said she was better that the actress.

She was a siren. Must be around 28. I did not like her, but my sixth sense told me that it will be great experience (. That will be my johnny)...Hi Yogi,

Am a newbie in here. Can you share her contact.

Cheers

EatPrayLove
01-31-14, 01:41
Girl looks Juicy in the pic, but if her service was normal no point in pursuing her. I will be in Chennai on Sat and Sun, would like to try an Indy HW any indicators from your end pal?

JoshAm pming you bro. Let's catch up for a beer if possible.

Saurav2
01-31-14, 06:20
Hi jg,

You are one of the luckiest guy to taste all brands of chicks in the world. From meena to amirtha.

"When you stop counting the money you spend, world is so beautiful" indeed are.

Very true.

I have been off in FRs for some time, the reason suddenly I felt saturated.

But will bounce back soon.

Cheers.

Saurav.

JG,

Have a great time. Sure your Amrita will be waiting, how is the scene nowadays behind Burjuman center near Golden Sand Apartments it used to be a great place for CIS and philipinos.

Enjoy Royally.

Josh.

Chnavis
01-31-14, 08:05
Yes saurav you are correct not everyone is blessed like our JG, ATH, EPL and not to forget our guru allsaints. But then there are some like me for whom a tried and tested contact also doesn't work.

"Enna kudumai sir ithu".

Hi jg,

You are one of the luckiest guy to taste all brands of chicks in the world. From meena to amirtha.

"When you stop counting the money you spend, world is so beautiful" indeed are.

Very true.

I have been off in FRs for some time, the reason suddenly I felt saturated.

But will bounce back soon.

Cheers.

Saurav.

JoshuaBLR
01-31-14, 09:26
Sure EPL, will send a message once free and if you too are free we can catch up for a beer.

Am pming you bro. Let's catch up for a beer if possible.

EatPrayLove
01-31-14, 16:41
Sure EPL, will send a message once free and if you too are free we can catch up for a beer.I second that bro. After all, getting [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) drunk is always better than getting pissed off (with an Sp) right? Cheers!

DaveOnNet
01-31-14, 20:03
Hi TN friends,

Its quite interesting to see UAE (Dubai) being discussed in Chennai thread. Dubai is a great place for mongering as one can get girls from PRC, Russia, Viet, Phil, Ethipia, Bangla, and of course our very own India in one roof. Yes many AMPs here provide gals for 100 AED to 200 AED (Arab Emirate Dirham), which is only for massage but invariably it always has extras with tips ranging from 100 to 300 AED, girls give HJ, BJ, etc. The quality of girls you get and the serviced provided by PRC is top notch. You get FS for 300 AED with some very sexy PRC & Phil girls who will easily beat many of our TV or film artists by miles together in their looks. If any of you is visiting Dubai in this DSF season and would like to know to good AMPs or SPs, I can guide you. But only via PM.

Happy mongering.

OmegaOne
01-31-14, 22:02
I'm New here. Sharing contact would be appreciate.

Thank you

Siva0260
02-01-14, 06:05
Hi,

One of my regular SPs called last week that he has a girl who provides excellent service and many customers come again and again etc. I went there and found the girl was NI, slim with small boobs. Not an attractive face. Though she was far away from my expectation based on all the hearings from SP, I just took her. Had 3 rounds and she ensured a good DFK, tight hugging etc while action. But I would rate it as just ok considering her looks.

Cheers.

ChennaiLover13
02-01-14, 16:28
Went to drop my office mate to central late night. While return I saw a girl standing near Tiruanmayur railway station. I saw she was talking with some fellow who came in auto. She was educated speaking proper English and Hindi. Approached her she was drunked. I offered to drop her where she wants to go she said 20k. She was not any model structure. So went about near my bike started it she asked how much I can pay I said 5k max.

She said 10. I refused. Put my bike in first gare she came and sat behind said 8k I said ok with place and good company she said ok.

I asked her about her room she said she stays with a roommates on rented house they are, not in house we can, go there. I asked location she said somewhere in omr I was ok with it on the way she started blabla story why she is doing and she isn't proper she needs money badly so I should pay her extra as she isn't a prostitute doing this for urgent money imade it clear I don't have money need to take out from atm as I m in shorts she could see. Will take out 8 k from bank. If I like her will tip her 500 which I have in ma pocket. She didn't have any proper response.

Reached her place somewhere in interiors in around 10 15mins as I'm new to place no idea of colony name. A saparate house jn posh locality looked good went it. She smoked offer me a puff. And action started. She was good in covered ice cream job. Lotta hugs kisses and foreplay. Fucked her in mish. She was looking tired and sleepy with disappointed me. But action continues. Finished it waited for second round was watching tv for some 10 20mins. Then suddenly she refused for second round and said me to leave. She was getting loud ao I left didn't want any drama.

Disappointed at last.

Damage 8k for one shot.

Attitudes loads of it

Service 3/10.

Will never repeat. Thou she was, not regular but nor worth 8k.

SlaveInfo9
02-01-14, 18:01
After a long time here is next FR which happened today. Thanks to Dixon bro for sharing the digits. After 2 days of phone fixed an appointment with this female Kavitha from KK Nagar near to Mgr market. Meet her in morning by 10. 30. Wow She is type I was looking for Nattu Katai she was little fat but her boobs and ass was huge entered in the room spoke with for few minutes and she asked you want to wash your johny I said I'm clean she gave a look leaving her tongue outside then she came in and locked the door. Went to keep my mobile in the table she came behind me and hugged me back and pushed on the side by wall and started to rub me removed my t-shirt and started to bite my nipples and sucked it for a while and both undressed. Wow What a huge ass and boobs went in the bed and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including Anal rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 mins. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss and asked her for anal the thing she accepted it was really tight to enter with some difficulty and started to bang her for few minutes and removed the condom and asked her to suck again she did it again and finally came in her mouth and she dint even drop an single cum from her mouth ended the session happliy and asked her whether she can offer for a night said he will check out and tell me and left the place. The next plan was Green Park went and had a buffet at the afternoon. Went to forum Mahal at evening and had a massage and facial in O2 spa and came home.

Damage. 2.2k

Structure. 8/10

Attitude. 10/10

Service. 10/10

WIR. Yes Yes Yes.

Once again a big thanks to Dixon long way to go brother.

===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

HarCom
02-02-14, 02:20
Couldn't attach pic earlier.The girl looks really lovely EPL, but looks can be deceptive. Good looks is of no use unless accompanies with good enthusiastic service, which is sadly lacking in our country.

JohnGrisham7
02-02-14, 04:00
After a long time here is next FR which happened today. Thanks to Dixon bro for sharing the digits. After 2 days of phone fixed an appointment with this female Kavitha from KK Nagar near to Mgr market. Meet her in morning by 10. 30. Wow She is type I was looking for Nattu Katai she was little fat but her boobs and ass was huge entered in the room spoke with for few minutes and she asked you want to wash your johny I said I'm clean she gave a look leaving her tongue outside then she came in and locked the door. Went to keep my mobile in the table she came behind me and hugged me back and pushed on the side by wall and started to rub me removed my t-shirt and started to bite my nipples and sucked it for a while and both undressed. Wow What a huge ass and boobs went in the bed and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including Anal rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 mins. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss and asked her for anal the thing she accepted it was really tight to enter with some difficulty and started to bang her for few minutes and removed the condom and asked her to suck again she did it again and finally came in her mouth and she dint even drop an single cum from her mouth ended the session happliy and asked her whether she can offer for a night said he will check out and tell me and left the place...Now Dixon inbox will be bombed with PMs.

HarCom
02-02-14, 10:57
After a long time here is next FR which happened today. Thanks to Dixon bro for sharing the digits. After 2 days of phone fixed an appointment with this female Kavitha from KK Nagar near to Mgr market. Meet her in morning by 10. 30. Wow She is type I was looking for Nattu Katai she was little fat but her boobs and ass was huge entered in the room spoke with for few minutes and she asked you want to wash your johny I said I'm clean she gave a look leaving her tongue outside then she came in and locked the door. Went to keep my mobile in the table she came behind me and hugged me back and pushed on the side by wall and started to rub me removed my t-shirt and started to bite my nipples and sucked it for a while and both undressed. Wow What a huge ass and boobs went in the bed and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including Anal rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 mins. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss and asked her for anal the thing she accepted it was really tight to enter with some difficulty and started to bang her for few minutes and removed the condom and asked her to suck again she did it again and finally came in her mouth and she dint even drop an single cum from her mouth ended the session happliy and asked her whether she can offer for a night said he will check out.Hi Slaveinfo,

Nice FR from you as usual. I still remember your post on Aunt Vilasini and then your threesome with Kamala. I'm into aunty types too and would you mind sharing Vilasini's contact with me please. Thanking you in advance. Have a great time a always.

Harcom

Maverick7685
02-02-14, 20:17
Picked up a number from CG, and after going through the chain of SP's the guy called me kodambakkam. Two girls. One was dusky and hot and other was fair. Both from Mumbai. Quoted 5K for the dusky one and 8K for the fair one. I wanted the dusky one but she was booked and it was already late so negotiated to 5K and took the fair one. Short, cute and chubby. Did not allow DFK. But had huge supple juicy boobs. Rest we all know what happened so not going into detail except her pussy was very tight and she was genuinely in erotic pain when I was pumping her. Contact available on exchange.

DickDance
02-04-14, 07:22
I have been reading this fourm for days now.

I am really interested in girls to hook up.

Does any 1 have girls number who are part time escorts and casual sex.

If so please let me know. I am really horny Indian.

ShreyXham
02-04-14, 09:01
Seniors please help on this query. Is it possible in Chennai to avoid SP route and find independent contacts.

Thanks

StallionVj
02-04-14, 14:24
Hi ISG members,

I have been active on the forum for quite sometime and have just purchased a paid subscription. Does anyone know of any contacts in Chennai who can provide foreigners (Russians, Spanish, Austrians etc). Please private message. I would prefer an incall service provider.

EatPrayLove
02-04-14, 17:37
Picked up a number from CG, and after going through the chain of SP's the guy called me kodambakkam. Two girls. One was dusky and hot and other was fair. Both from Mumbai. Quoted 5K for the dusky one and 8K for the fair one. I wanted the dusky one but she was booked and it was already late so negotiated to 5K and took the fair one. Short, cute and chubby. Did not allow DFK. But had huge supple juicy boobs. Rest we all know what happened so not going into detail except her pussy was very tight and she was genuinely in erotic pain when I was pumping her. Contact available on exchange.Is the number ending with 858?

EatPrayLove
02-04-14, 17:39
Seniors please help on this query. Is it possible in Chennai to avoid SP route and find independent contacts.

ThanksSimple answer. Yes!

Complex answer. You need to be really lucky!

Maverick7685
02-04-14, 18:13
No, it is a new SP that I found on cg. Basically the end of a chain of sps.

Check your PM.

Is the number ending with 858?

StallionVj
02-05-14, 07:04
Seniors please help, does anyone know of any contacts in Chennai who can provide foreigners (Russians, Spanish, Austrians, CIS etc). Please private message. I would prefer an incall service provider.

Sanjay Kumar Q
02-05-14, 12:14
Hai guys,

Had visited an mp in Guindy. Really good experience. Clear cut HJ by a well mannered mMllu girl. (topless)

Damage 3000 / hr. With ac room.

StallionVj
02-05-14, 16:56
Hi members,

Please PM on any good spas with extras on offer in Chennai. Shall revert with any leads that I have too. Look forward to some support.

ShreyXham
02-05-14, 16:59
Simple answer. Yes!

Complex answer. You need to be really lucky!Thanks. Are chances of getting independent contacts bleak here? I would consider subscript if good chances. Not into sp route. Does the same hold good for MP?

JohnGrisham7
02-06-14, 01:23
i called my regular sp, got one girl from ap, wow, what a nice and sexy body, it is like a soft and very soothing experience.

started with dfk, and undressed each other, she played with jhonny for a while, when jhonny got ready, then a real action started.

wow, what a combination of diff positions, on first pop. after the clean up, started with massage on bums, and thigh, she started kissing all over the body and it really takes time to johnny to get ready for 2nd action. she made all the efforts to speed up the 2nd action and she was expert in playing with balls and jhonny with her tongue. very good in bbbj. finished in cim, wastage 3k, and 500 tips. all i can say that it is one of the enjoyable session.

StallionVj
02-07-14, 07:55
request for details to this place buddy, you can send me a pm if you please.

guys, after getting serviced in most of the mp's in chennai city, felt bored for want of new options. just then got a call from an old contact. said new mp started. so went and met him in near kk nagar. he took me to another place inside chinmaya nagar. a very nice building. a / c room. totally private. girl comes in with [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) which i refuse. this girl is a stunner in terms of girls we find in mp's. very fair, reasonably chubby, and beautiful. names kavitha. quite shy. i had a towel on me. and after laying down she asks me to take it off. then a pretty good massage on my legs. nice bum massage and even some anal and ball touching. mmmmmm. the i started groping her. and wonder of wonders, she doesn't have any panty or bra. very smooth skin. i turn over. she gives me a good frontal massage. and then proceeds to the main job. i stop her and ask her to remove top. she does. oh. one of the tightest tits i have sucked. after playing with it for a few minutes. i started kissing her all over. no dfk. then start some chatting. hubby left her. 1 kid etc. not had sex for more then a year. taking the cue. i start patting her panties and insert my finger inside her. she is squirming. 3 minutes. she had a shuddering climax. after a few minutes she cleaned herself and proceeded to give my jhonny a handshake. reasonable one. till now no mention of a tip. i dressed and gave her 500. she just stood and smiled so i gave her another 200. all in all an afternoon wel spent.

damage; 2k+700 tips.

wir: sure.

Binmbb
02-07-14, 10:18
Was cheated long time back few years ago due to lack of experience by this guy called kumar dealing with actress his no ends with 0557 by bank deposit, careful with him

Found this new person called samantha. Madur who offered suganya / tamil movie actress, neelima rani / tamil tv actress, maheshwari / tamil tv actress for 15k / hr including room, asks 50% advance deposit

Has ny 1 used dis persons service?

Going to ignore unless sum 1 has personally used the service.

JohnGrisham7
02-07-14, 10:36
Was cheated long time back few years ago due to lack of experience by this guy called kumar dealing with actress his no ends with 0557 by bank deposit, careful with him

Found this new person called samantha. Madur who offered suganya / tamil movie actress, neelima rani / tamil tv actress, maheshwari / tamil tv actress for 15k / hr including room, asks 50% advance deposit

Going to ignore unless sum 1 has personally used the serviceDo not pay upfront. A big no for deposit.

StallionVj
02-08-14, 04:34
Hi members,

Have joined the paid subscription hoping to get good leads and provide the best I can too. Please PM on any good spas with extras on offer in Chennai or an SPs who can provide girls from CIS / Russia. Shall revert with any leads that I have and my experiences too. Look forward to some support.

FunBoyChennai
02-08-14, 04:39

Going to ignore unless sum 1 has personally used the serviceHad similar kind of experience a year before from a guy named Bobby. Asked to deposit, twenty thousand for the actress maheshwari, But I never did it. Many fraud guys in Chennai, careful Friend.

Mickey Thomas
02-08-14, 08:43

Going to ignore unless sum 1 has personally used the serviceDude, did you get a chance to talk to the link I provided? I have not tried that though as the cost mentioned was very high

EatPrayLove
02-08-14, 08:49
Any clue about this girl who advertises on Locanto?

KuppanSuppan
02-08-14, 17:58
Any clue about this girl who advertises on Locanto?I had a full session with her. Very cooperative and price reasonable.

KingFish123
02-08-14, 18:48
Ashwini asks money in advance to pay her college fee and she will give her contact and meet once she received money.

Hardrod81
02-08-14, 21:08
Not really looking like her picture may be a fake profile pic in locanto.

EatPrayLove
02-09-14, 02:57
Ashwini asks money in advance to pay her college fee and she will give her contact and meet once she received money.Advance money huh? Well that's a big nono for sure, right Kingfish? Dunno for how long she's been paying her fees this way hehe.

I think you are right Hardrod about the fake pic, for a girl who luks so chic she writes horrible english. I know that's nothing to judge by but something definitely doesn't add up.

Pal Kuppan, you sure its the same girl you had? If 10k was reasonable, could you elaborate more on the experience?

Hardrod81
02-09-14, 11:42
Hi, can you confirm it's the same girl in the pic and if yes did you paid her money in her bank account before you meet her. Waiting for some more light on her details.

I had a full session with her. Very cooperative and price reasonable.

IndStallion31
02-09-14, 14:37
Hello friends,

I'm out of Chennai since last month. Many have asked me contacts in Pm. Will try to help out if genuine request. Hoping to come back soon though Chennai market is very bad. I'm at Delhi. Here things are good. Not bad as Chennai lot of varieties. Let's see how it rolls. Till then see ya. Be safe.

Happy mongering.

Chnavis
02-10-14, 07:21
looks like we did the same gal jg. i told him we should get something much better.

i called my regular sp, got one girl from ap, wow, what a nice and sexy body, it is like a soft and very soothing experience.

started with dfk, and undressed each other, she played with jhonny for a while, when jhonny got ready, then a real action started.

wow, what a combination of diff positions, on first pop. after the clean up, started with massage on bums, and thigh, she started kissing all over the body and it really takes time to johnny to get ready for 2nd action. she made all the efforts to speed up the 2nd action and she was expert in playing with balls and jhonny with her tongue. very good in bbbj. finished in cim, wastage 3k, and 500 tips. all i can say that it is one of the enjoyable session.

BloomingRay
02-10-14, 10:36
Hi,

Anyone have tried this girl?

Vinayak27
02-11-14, 00:27
She looks great man. Good news for Chennai if we keep getting gals like her. How did you come across her? Sure it is the same girl as the picture? Cause the photos are from a model photoshoot. Don't get hustled into high rates just because of the photos. Check if real and terms are worthwhile.

Happy and safe mongering

StallionVj
02-11-14, 08:31
Hey guys,

Went to a parlour in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] are near a famous school. The place was okay. Took a half hour session for 1500, the staff were okay but there was one plumpy girl with a cute face. Standard massage for 15 minutes followed by a nice bum massage. Then she negotiated for the extras, Rs. 1500 for full strip and HJ. Felt it was on the costlier side but went for it. Took about 5 minutes caressing her big boobs and butt and then came. Shall share contact details for mutual exchange of information. PM me guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BloomingRay
02-11-14, 18:28
Hi,

Anyone have tried this girl?Got it from a SP quoting 10k for an hour. With a star hotel accommodation. Does it worth. I'm pretty new to FS.

Maarikvl
02-11-14, 19:57
Hi all,

Two days back Sunday got a call from my regular Sp told about a Delhi girl also share the pic in whatsapp. She looks awesome so Booked full night and went to his place at 9:30pm. The girl was superb perfect structure. Started with a chit chat for 30 min then she slowly undressed me and kissed my nipples. She then slowly massaged my jhonny. I got tempted and try to kiss her lips but she's not allowed. Then she gave a nice CBJ then I came above her and I finished in that position. Took wash together and chit chat for one hour. Actually she's working in massage Barbour in Bangalore, I asked her number and she gave. Then again started the action and finished in 30 min and was tired. Went to sleep along with her. She was lying nude next to me. At around 3 I woke up. Jhonny got exited seeing her position. Slowly hugged her. She was still sleeping. Rubbed her bum and fingered her. She also got exited and went in to action. That night alone fucked her 3 times. I have never had such an exiting night and company. Tipped her 500rs and left in the morning.

Look: 9/10

Boob: 8/10

Damage 10K.

Vinayak27
02-12-14, 02:19
Nice FR dude. Can you upload the pic of her?

Nrynn
02-12-14, 04:36
Got it from a SP quoting 10k for an hour. With a star hotel accommodation. Does it worth. I'm pretty new to FS.Is that SP number ending with 772. If yes, then it is not a star hotel Acco. It would have normal rooms; and the girl certainly will not be worth 10 K; hard bargain to 6K max.

Kiss666
02-12-14, 15:10
Hi friend I am from HYderabad visiting Chennai.

Can you pm me her contact please.

Your post superb.

I like milfs.

I will help you if you visit Hyderabad.

Hi guys,

This is my 2nd FR in ISG. Finally tried a MILF in Chennai my school mate gave an intro to this Aunty her name is Vilasini she is an Iyer Mammi from Anna Nagar age is 45. Her body looks like porn star Ava Lauren. Spoke with her and deal was set for a night 5k in her apartment reached her place by 9pm with some foods and juices she was in red color nighty. We both were talking for a hour to get friendly and comfortable all the past memories blah blah. Then started with the action she came on me we are kissing for 15min and I was smooching her big boobs went to the bedroom and were in folding and both were rubbing our full body she was clean and body was maintained very well. Then started with a good BJ and ball sucking which went for 30min and she was much interested in face fucking can't able to control and finally came into her mouth and she licked everything like a hell. Took rest for an hour and asked whether she is interested in Anal said she have'nt tried it we can try if we want..

LinuxSaint
02-12-14, 18:40
This is my first report in ISG, Visited a hygenic SPA at OMR starting with Z. Front desk gave the list, selected Swedish. I was assigned a NE female Masseuse, bit short but perfect body and face. I would rate 9 for both face and body. Place was well maintained and the ambiance was excellent I would rate 8. Was taken to the massage room, I was asked to change. While massage started I started having a chit chat, asked about her name, native etc. Her English was quite poor, so had difficulty to converse but some how managed. For first 30 mins, it was usual massage which was excellent, after that action started, her finger touched my balls when she massaged my thighs. I looked at her face but she was focused on the massage. I asked her do you provide extras, she smiled and said sorry. After couple of mins she asked, is the pressure ok and are you comfortable, I asked her to massage my thighs again, she said yes and continued, her finger touched my balls again and this time when I saw she smiled. I said I can pay you extra for extras, she asked for 1.5k. I said no and finally negotiated for 800- she immediately removed her top which I didn't expect. I was very excited. Had a great happy ending after 10 mins, seems she was quite experienced in handling the jonny. Finally my first happy ending in India. She cleaned the stuffs, had a good steam and bath. She gave her contact no and said she can do services at my premises if I am interested. Said I will call her this weekend, I am hoping to have a full service this Sunday.

Cost: 2.5K

Tip: 800

Structure. 9/10

Attitude. 8/10

Service. 10/10

I can share contact for contacts in return.

HiFriendd
02-12-14, 23:31
Hi friends,

I am new to Chennai scene. I got some online Chennai escort sites, are they genuine?

I got one SP contact for actress he is asking for 35k (4hrs) is it normal rate for actress? I am ok with this amt.

I will enable my subscription soon.

Tia

Maarikvl
02-13-14, 06:34
Guys,

I have around 8 direct girls and aunties contacts, If you need PM me. But only for exchange.

Andy1616
02-13-14, 09:58
This is my first report in ISG, Visited a hygenic SPA at OMR starting with Z. Front desk gave the list, selected Swedish. I was assigned a NE female Masseuse, bit short but perfect body and face. I would rate 9 for both face and body. Place was well maintained and the ambiance was excellent I would rate 8. Was taken to the massage room, I was asked to change. While massage started I started having a chit chat, asked about her name, native etc. Her English was quite poor, so had difficulty to converse but some how managed. For first 30 mins, it was usual massage which was excellent, after that action started, her finger touched my balls when she massaged my thighs. I looked at her face but she was focused on the massage. I asked her do you provide extras, she smiled and said sorry. After couple of mins she asked, is the pressure ok and are you comfortable, I asked her to massage my thighs again, she said yes and continued, her finger touched my balls again and this time when I saw she smiled. I said I can pay you extra for extras, she asked for 1. 5k. I said no and finally negotiated for 800- she immediately removed her top which I didn't expect. I was very excited. Had a great happy ending after 10 mins, seems she was quite experienced in handling the jonny. Finally my first happy ending in India. She cleaned the stuffs, had a good steam and bath..She took her top off after 30 min? Dude there is an MP in Vadapalani where the entire thing is done in the nude. And of course no massage. Who needs it. Damage 3.5 k.

Maarikvl
02-13-14, 12:23
Hi all,

Anyone tried this girl? Got it from my SP. Anybody please share your experience, I'm going to this weekend.

UKnwMeDontU
02-13-14, 14:51
Hey SlaveInfo9,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with other users. I will be in Chennai next week for business. But I will have lot of free time. Plus I am all alone. I belong to Punjab. And have been reading a lot and contacted many SPs but I don't find them helpful. Plus they are way too expensive. Kindly share your contacts for the girl below. Would really appreciate your help!

Cheers

After a long time here is next FR which happened today. Thanks to Dixon bro for sharing the digits. After 2 days of phone fixed an appointment with this female Kavitha from KK Nagar near to Mgr market. Meet her in morning by 10. 30. Wow She is type I was looking for Nattu Katai she was little fat but her boobs and ass was huge entered in the room spoke with for few minutes and she asked you want to wash your johny I said I'm clean she gave a look leaving her tongue outside then she came in and locked the door. Went to keep my mobile in the table she came behind me and hugged me back and pushed on the side by wall and started to rub me removed my t-shirt and started to bite my nipples and sucked it for a while and both undressed. Wow What a huge ass and boobs went in the bed and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including Anal rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 mins. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss and asked her for anal the thing she accepted it was really tight to enter with some difficulty and started to bang her for few minutes and removed the condom and asked her to suck again she did it again and finally came in her mouth and she dint even drop an single cum from her mouth ended the session happliy and asked her whether she can offer for a night said he will check out and tell me and left the place. The next plan was Green Park went and had a buffet at the afternoon...

StallionVj
02-14-14, 04:04
She took her top off after 30 min? Dude there is an MP in Vadapalani where the entire thing is done in the nude. And of course no massage. Who needs it. Damage 3.5 k.Please PM me the details of this parlour.

UKnwMeDontU
02-14-14, 06:33
Hey Andy,

Could you please share the details of the MP in Vadapalani with me? Would really appreciate. Otherwise the first letter would do!

Cheers

She took her top off after 30 min? Dude there is an MP in Vadapalani where the entire thing is done in the nude. And of course no massage. Who needs it. Damage 3.5 k.

Peter Patros
02-14-14, 07:32
The MP in Guindy, near Le Meredian, is closed. Looks like there was some LE problem.

Andy1616
02-14-14, 10:32
Hi friends,

I am new to Chennai scene. I got some online Chennai escort sites, are they genuine?

I got one SP contact for actress he is asking for 35k (4hrs) is it normal rate for actress? I am ok with this amt.

I will enable my subscription soon.

Tia35k is expensive. Usually serial side actress. And out-of-work models are available at 10k to max 20k. And if your SP promises Trisha or Nayantara. Ask him to go fuck himself. And what are you going to do for 4 hours dude? Check her Horoscope?

Maverick7685
02-14-14, 19:33
Went to sp at Vadapalani this afternoon.

The girl was chubby and short and mechanical and I was very disappointed. Not really in mood but I have to post. Quickly went through the deed though and I was short of time.

I like girls with good height and good attitude. Difficult to find such girls here.

Boobs: Full and stiff.

Height: Small.

Face: Chubby, I don't like.

Attitude: 4/10. Was very mechanical and was not skilled.

Damage: 4K.

HiFriendd
02-15-14, 02:48
Hi Andy,

Thanks for confirming the rate. I will try to negotiate.

I usually pop early in 8-10 mins of action and expect 2-3 pops, as I am spending lot of money / session. The heroine is new in Tamil movie yet to be released. I can give you a clue, if you want.

35k is expensive. Usually serial side actress. And out-of-work models are available at 10k to max 20k. And if your SP promises Trisha or Nayantara. Ask him to go fuck himself. And what are you going to do for 4 hours dude? Check her Horoscope?

Zag07
02-15-14, 08:48
A good friend had come over the weekend, and we decide to go hunting. Enquired with a person whom many Sr. Members might be aware of. Near saligramam. Went to the place, he had one ave looking belle, there, since came this way and he was quoting low. My friend decided to try. Went in and came out in 30 mins. Told not even worth any penny, then decided to hit another sp with a place near Maduravoyal. Went there. One chick whom he had send pic of was avlbl. Another one got shifted someplace. This chick asset wise was endowed. But I wld rather have been sitting home and doing nothing. She was deadwood. And actions were like someone was forcing. Somehow finished, told my pal not to waste money. The sp was quoting 5k for 1 and 8. 5 k for 2. Paid the assistant out of obligation 4k and tips. And left the place, while we were standing out chatting, another chap, who went after came out in 20 mins. And then all of us joked around as to the futility of the exercise. A BIG YAWN.

EatPrayLove
02-15-14, 09:28
A g of us joked around as to the futility of the exercise. A BIG YAWN.Buddy try the new stuff with same guy. Supposed to be good. A pal from blr tested and confirms. Cheers.

HotMale2009
02-15-14, 09:46
I have seen her at a famous spa in Blore, pics look better. Dint try as other choices were better. This was a month back roughly.

HM.

Hi,

Anyone have tried this girl?

Nrynn
02-15-14, 10:34
Buddy try the new stuff with same guy. Supposed to be gud. A pal from blr tested and confirms. Cheers.Hi EPL,

Hope you had a great valentine specials. Here you referring the new arrival at Saligram.

Desert2006
02-15-14, 10:35
Please pm me your trusted sps or independents number. In Chennai till tomorrow morning. Let's see how friendly Chennai turns out to be. Staying at a great property. Totally bored.

StallionVj
02-16-14, 04:49
Hey ISB Bros,

Does anyone know of SPs or Independents who can provide foreigners (Russians or any other) in Chennai. Will help you with any contacts when I get them.

Really looking for some help from this forum. I am a paid member, please send your PMs.

Also message me your trusted SP or independent number who has their own accomodation. Prefer north Indian girls.

Thanks in advance guys.

KiranSmith
02-16-14, 07:12
Dude,

Could you please provide some more hints. OMR is too long and I am unable to trace this spa starting with 'Z'. Is this highend spa or an apartment type?

Thanks in advance.

This is my first report in ISG, Visited a hygenic SPA at OMR starting with Z. Front desk gave the list, selected Swedish. I was assigned a NE female Masseuse, bit short but perfect body and face. I would rate 9 for both face and body. Place was well maintained and the ambiance was excellent I would rate 8. Was taken to the massage room, I was asked to change. While massage started I started having a chit chat, asked about her name, native etc. Her English was quite poor, so had difficulty to converse but some how managed. For first 30 mins, it was usual massage which was excellent, after that action started, her finger touched my balls when she massaged my thighs. I looked at her face but she was focused on the massage. I asked her do you provide extras, she smiled and said sorry. After couple of mins she asked, is the pressure ok and are you comfortable, I asked her to massage my thighs again, she said yes and continued, her finger touched my balls again and this time when I saw she smiled. I said I can pay you extra for extras, she asked for 1. 5k. I said no and finally negotiated for 800- she immediately removed her top which I didn't expect. I was very excited. Had a great happy ending after 10 mins, seems she was quite experienced in handling the jonny. Finally my first happy ending in India. She cleaned the stuffs, had a good steam and bath..

BloomingRay
02-16-14, 14:19
This happened few few weeks back. Got a number a classified and called up.

Asked me come to a place in ECR. Reached there early around 10. 30 AM and called her. Another person called me and told the place. IT bang on the ECR.

Since its morning the guy (manager) has not reached the place. Only the girls where there and one girl was there in the reception.

She is damn cute. Nice height and perfect boobs (Northie). Totally there were three others.

I picked the girl in the reception.

Went into the room. No disposable. I was nude and laid back. As usual normal massage and she was touching my balls regularly.

Once I turned back, few mins of massage and then she asked whether additional service you want. Off course she told TL and HJ for 1000. Negotiated for 750.

She removed the top and very cute firm boobs. Kissed her and boobs and she as sucking my nipple and kissing me.

Then finally good hand job. Changed the dress and she gave a hug and a kiss.

Damage 1500 + 750 tips.

But went after a 10 days also those girls are not there. So left the place without taking the massage.

Looks these guys change the girls every week or so.

Andy1616
02-16-14, 14:22
Buddy try the new stuff with same guy. Supposed to be good. A pal from blr tested and confirms. Cheers.Hi. If you are referring to the new girl with SP Xav. I tried her. She is a bomb. Amazing. Fair and clean. Very sexy. Amazing rack. Very co-operative. She was on my lap the moment the door closed. And she know a few tricks with her feet as well. But poor BJ skills.

StallionVj
02-16-14, 14:30
Hi. If you are referring to the new girl with SP Xav. I tried her. She is a bomb. Amazing. Fair and clean. Very sexy. Amazing rack. Very co-operative. She was on my lap the moment the door closed. And she know a few tricks with her feet as well. But poor BJ skills.Can you private message me the contact of the SP and girl you are mentioning, Thanks in advance buddy.

ChennaiLover13
02-16-14, 16:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Zag07
02-16-14, 16:40
Buddy try the new stuff with same guy. Supposed to be good. A pal from blr tested and confirms. Cheers.Well, no you are not referring to the gals from SP X, but the one's the other guy msgd. I suppose. He was referring to a hyd chick with 200% guarantee. LOL. Wonder hw will it be. The fact is all throughout promise is 'good company', 'good company', but if we want 'good company', as might as well as join a known paid dating site. So make a trip to the place, enter, wham, bham, see you routine. Is not I guess what we lookin forward to.