PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Peter Patros
04-18-07, 10:39
Hello,, everyone,

I have been reading the reports the last few weeks but this is the first time that I am posting one. Last week I decided to try out the MP ad's from DC. After calling 5. 7 numbers I finally got thru one that promised me good massage from manipuri girls. When I got there I saw that the place was not very clean and the women were from kerala. I refused and started to walk away when one of the men sitting there told me they had another branch a few blocks away and there I would find what I was looking for. He insisted I pay first but I told him that I would only pay after I see the place and girls. He took me to a nice building a few blocks away and showed me the place which was very clean, spacious and had AC rooms. I decided to take a 2 hrs long massage which costed me 2k and which would involve 2 manipuri girls who would come one after the other and give me FB olive oil massage. The first girl was around 22 yrs old and a 8/10. She gave me an amazing massage but didn't touch my tool. When I asked her she told me that the spl would be done by the second girl. After an hr long massage she stepped out and sent the second girl in. The 2nd girl was a bomb. 9/10. The most beautiful chinki I had seen in a long time. She too was completely dressed in salwar like her friend who massaged me earlier and was good at giving massage. Finally she asked me if she can give me the HS and I was pretty much ready. She was good and her touch was very sensitive but she refused to shed any of her clothes and didn't allow me to touch her. Anyways it was pretty good and I would go again sometime. I havnt stated any direction or details here because that may not be the right thing to do but if anyone wants directions do msg me.

Is there any place where I could get good body to body massage in chennai? Are there any russians / thai women available in chennai? Any one know of girls who give service at doorstep?

Cheers!Is this the place somewhere near Kumaran Silks?

Deepexite
04-19-07, 06:52
Whereabouts is this place? Is it an MP is 9t clean? Its pretty clean , within 5 sqkms of Big Bazz1r *ihhdatiif*

Try it ?

Dered 1981
04-19-07, 20:00
There is a mp in college road and u got to pay 3k and you would enjoy it, have you guys been there?

Makudi M
04-20-07, 17:38
Hi,

Where is this place in T Nagar? I have numbers for B2B centers. also door step services as well.. I dont have PM. How do we exchange info?

Makudi

Hello,, everyone,

I have been reading the reports the last few weeks but this is the first time that I am posting one. Last week I decided to try out the MP ad's from DC. After calling 5. 7 numbers I finally got thru one that promised me good massage from manipuri girls. When I got there I saw that the place was not very clean and the women were from kerala. I refused and started to walk away when one of the men sitting there told me they had another branch a few blocks away and there I would find what I was looking for. He insisted I pay first but I told him that I would only after I see the place and girls. He took me to a nice building a few blocks away and showed me the place which was very clean, spacious and had AC rooms. I decided to take a 2 hrs long massage which costed me 2k and which would involve 2 manipuri girls who would come one after the other and give me FB olive oil massage. The first girl was around 22 yrs old and a 8/10. She gave me an amazing massage but didn't touch my tool. When I asked her she told me that the spl would be done by the second girl. After an hr long massage she stepped out and sent the second girl in. The 2nd girl was a bomb. 9/10. The most beautiful chinki I had seen in a long time. She too was completely dressed in salwar like her friend who massaged me earlier and was good at giving massage. Finally she asked me if she can give me the HS and I was pretty much ready. She was good and her touch was very sensitive but she refused to shed any of her clothes and didn't allow me to touch her. Anyways it was pretty good and I would go again sometime. I havnt stated any details here because that may not be the right thing to do but if anyone wants directions do msg me.

Is there any place where I could get good body to body massage in Chennai?

Are there any Russians / Thai women available in Chennai?

Any one know of girls who give service at doorstep?

Cheers!

Axel Rose
04-20-07, 19:11
Hi,

Where is this place in T Nagar? I have numbers for B2B centers. also door step services as well.. I dont have PM. How do we exchange info?

MakudiI am not sure if the MP I reported about gives any ad's in the news papers. I actually called another MP in Tnagar and on arriving there when I didn't get what they promised on the phone I decided to walkout. Thats when one of the men sitting there took me to this MP where the Chink women were amazing. I could give you the details but that we can do only thru PM. It will be great sharing info with you. Sply the B2B centres in Chennai.

Cheers!

Pirambi
04-23-07, 15:28
Hi Axel,

Can you please reply me the details or the ad in DC?

I am not sure if the MP I reported abt gives any ad's in the news papers. I actually called another MP in tnagar and on arriving there when I didn't get what they promised on the phone I decided to walkout. Thats when one of the men sitting there took me to this MP where the Chink women were amazing. I could give you the details but that we can do only thru PM. It will be gr8 sharing info with you. Sply the B2B centres in Chennai.

Cheers!

Wishy Wishy
04-24-07, 20:53
Hi,

MakudiWhere are these b2b places? I went to soukya in nungambakkam. They dn offer me anythin other than a nrml massage. This place at kodambakkam near the station offers HJ as a service itself. Good girls smetimes. 6/10.7/10!

Cost 1000+tips

Lovely Dick70
04-25-07, 15:44
Hi All,

I am kinda new to this forum as I am used to another forum.

I have been reading all the reports and usually a lot of time has been spent on MPs.

Well I guess MPs will have to go a long way in terms of Services when I compare with any of the South east asian countries.

Even in China you get offered all services depending on the place you visit.

I hav heard as Local college student many of the females of the most famous colleges also make out calls for their pocket money needs.

I guess this term pocket money has lost its value in the current scenario.

Does anyone have any sort of contact for any of the willing college gals?

Also has anyone had any luck while roaming in Spencers. My friend has defintely had his share of luck. It took a couple of meetings before the girl agreed to a FS.

Do keep posting your interesting reports and I will do post mine.

Anonymous
04-25-07, 21:28
Last week, I had called up a few nos. of MP from The Hindi News paper classifieds section & asked them directly if they offer the special service. I chose a Kerala MP Anna Nagar off 11th Main Road. I took a Rs.1200/- package for 45 mins though it took more than an hour. The service was from a 32 yr old Mallu Lady. She can be rated looks 5/10 service 7/10. She was very friendly & was very good at massage. We are not allowed to feel her & she was dressed in Salwar Kameez. Finally she gave me an excellent hand job. She also help me take my bath. I tipped her 300 bucks. This place is very near & comfortable. I will recommend this place if u r looking for a serious massage plus some fun towards the end.

Anonymous
04-25-07, 21:34
Two months back, inspried by this forum visited a Gents Beauty Parlour in Egmore. I asked them directly if they offer the special service. They charged me Rs. 1500/-. The service was from a 30 yr old Lady. There was one more girl aged about 20 years. I really wanted to have her but I didn't ask for her. This lady who gave me the service can be rated for looks 4/10 service 6/10. She was very friendly. We are allowed to feel her & she was dressed in Salwar Kameez. She gave me an excellent hand job. She also kissed & licked / sucked me but no BJ though I asked for it. She allowed me to suck her nipples & boobs (she got nice boobs). I tipped her 300 bucks. Next time I want to try the other girl.

Dick N Pussy
04-27-07, 08:43
There is a mp near AVM studios, SSR Pankajam Theatre side. This is on the Bharathiar street ( am not sure ) a flat.

They offer Massage by young female aged around 21-24 unmarried. They will give a massage and at the end , finish up with a handjob. "Finishing" is the term used by these mp's denoting HJ - only. During HJ you can fondle them on their tops / backs.

Damage would be min 700 , I tipped Rs.100 , Place was very clean / Calm environment.

Will recommend for a single try.

Makudi M
04-27-07, 18:15
I have found our a couple of good MPs in Chennai after lots of experiments...
In terms of good looking girls, there are quite a few, one at Kilpauk, two at T Nagar, one at Nandanam (most of you might know, saukhya).. But none of these places have offered any extra services, just good massage from good looking girls.

When it comes to extras, I know a few places that offer FS, and a few places that offer touchings with HS and one place where they dont do FS at the center but they are ready for door step FS.

I am ready to share the whereabouts and numbers to senior members who also have something to share with me. PM me for more

Regards

Makudi

Makudi M
04-29-07, 19:35
Hi guys,

Any news about Chennai happenings? Any place to hang out where good chicks hang out?

Any updates about Pondi and Mahabalipuram? I heard that Pondi strip bars have stopped.

Pirambi
04-30-07, 16:19
I tried to find out this place. When you go left from SSR pankajam there is bharathiar street , There are two flats one on the left and other on right, but both doesnot seem to hve any mp. Can you be more specific.

There is a mp near AVM studios, SSR Pankajam Theatre side. This is on the Bharathiar street ( am not sure ) a flat.

They offer Massage by young female aged around 21-24 unmarried. They will give a massage and at the end , finish up with a handjob. "Finishing" is the term used by these mp's denoting HJ - only. During HJ you can fondle them on their tops / backs.

Damage would be min 700 , I tipped Rs.100 , Place was very clean / Calm environment.

Will recommend for a single try.

Deepexite
05-01-07, 13:08
This is the same place I had mentioned a few days back, check todays dc page vi first column bottom call lavanya. Ask for the membership package. Abt 1. 5 k 4 visits a month. Tip of 100 per visit. Great deal is a must try.

Most of the mp's charge 1. 5 k just for a visit

Have fun. Leave comments after visit

I tried to find out this place. When you go left from SSR pankajam there is bharathiar street , There are two flats one on the left and other on right, but both doesnot seem to hve any mp. Can you be more specific.

Dick N Pussy
05-03-07, 11:24
You can never find mp's just by going through the street, this MP particularly doenst have any board. Only Kerala massages do have Name boards.

Dick N Pussy
05-03-07, 11:41
1. For contacts check out classifieds section of The Hindu / Deccan Chronicle

- The Hindu - Advertisers here will charge more since Hindu is a quality newspaper , the ads here will also be very low.
- Deccan chronicle - Lots of ads, More than 50+.

2. Pricing - For HS only , u can take only half hour massage, which should cost you not more than Rs.500 + 100 for tips , If u are going to visit again, u can tip more , else Stop with 100.

- All special services will be of utter waste , No use.
- Most MPs offer 2 girls / 3 girls packages.

3. Expectations

- Do not expect a FS on the first visit.
- Max you will get is a HS + Some body touching.

4. Selecting an MP

Negative Points
- Which ever MP reads "Kerala" has to be omitted
- Kerala Massages starts min Rs.750 ( powder )
- They stress for Special packages

Positive Points
- Mix of Massage types , For eg Chinese / Ayur / Burma / Thai
- When you ask for charges, They normally say Rs.500 / Rs.750
- Ask them what all services they offer.
- Ask the Lowest , Say Rs.500, And ask what they offer for that , They usually say Powder for 30-45 mins / Oil for 30-45 mins.
- Usually these girls are from Andhra / Tamil nadu , You can check " Where are these girls from "
- Most of these MPs offer "Hair Removal in Private Parts"
- Usually there will be any board , Mostly they don't have Name Boards
- Usually these people offer pickups from locations
- Usually they don't speak English very well

5. Positive Facts on the MP location

- Towel for Hiding your private parts
- They usually start from Back and then Front ( Kerala Massage start from Front and then to Back )
- Tissues in the Massage Room
- Dim Light in the massage room
- No Traces of a Kerala Style massage centre

6. Getting the Max from the Girl

- Do not immediately Lie down for a massage
- Chat with her for couple of mins, name, how long working.
- Then lie down, Do not attempt to touch her.
- Just say you have pain on the neck. So she might come in front of you, touch you with her belly and give you a neck massage.
- When one side is over, Sit for some time and relax
- Start conversation again and start with her hands. Others you will know.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Peter Patros
05-04-07, 14:19
Good posting. May I add the following :

Many of them will avoid HS with the half hour package, you need to shell out for 45 mins or one hour.

Talking to the girls, preferably in Tamil, along with a bit of hand holding,can get you places.

One way of asking for HS is to ask the gal for "relaxation" massage or on the phone ask outright if package included "private part massage".

Many of them give you a fresh pair of Y front briefs to wear during the massage.

If an oil massage is what you want, make sure the girl agrees to help you with the shower.

1. For contacts check out classifieds section of The Hindu / Deccan Chronicle

- The Hindu - Advertisers here will charge more since Hindu is a quality newspaper , the ads here will also be very low.
- Deccan chronicle - Lots of ads, More than 50+.

2. Pricing - For HS only , u can take only half hour massage, which should cost you not more than Rs.500 + 100 for tips , If u are going to visit again, u can tip more , else Stop with 100.

- All special services will be of utter waste , No use.
- Most MPs offer 2 girls / 3 girls packages.

3. Expectations

- Do not expect a FS on the first visit.
- Max you will get is a HS + Some body touching.

4. Selecting an MP

Negative Points
- Which ever MP reads "Kerala" has to be omitted
- Kerala Massages starts min Rs.750 ( powder )
- They stress for Special packages

Positive Points
- Mix of Massage types , For eg Chinese / Ayur / Burma / Thai
- When you ask for charges, They normally say Rs.500 / Rs.750
- Ask them what all services they offer.
- Ask the Lowest , Say Rs.500, And ask what they offer for that , They usually say Powder for 30-45 mins / Oil for 30-45 mins.
- Usually these girls are from Andhra / Tamil nadu , You can check " Where are these girls from "
- Most of these MPs offer "Hair Removal in Private Parts"
- Usually there will be any board , Mostly they don't have Name Boards
- Usually these people offer pickups from locations
- Usually they don't speak English very well

5. Positive Facts on the MP location

- Towel for Hiding your private parts
- They usually start from Back and then Front ( Kerala Massage start from Front and then to Back )
- Tissues in the Massage Room
- Dim Light in the massage room
- No Traces of a Kerala Style massage centre

6. Getting the Max from the Girl

- Do not immediately Lie down for a massage
- Chat with her for couple of mins, name, how long working.
- Then lie down, Do not attempt to touch her.
- Just say you have pain on the neck. So she might come in front of you, touch you with her belly and give you a neck massage.
- When one side is over, Sit for some time and relax
- Start conversation again and start with her hands. Others you will know.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dick N Pussy
05-04-07, 17:20
Seems 3-4 MP's are raided and the news are flashed in various newspapers, If anyone is visiting chennai for mongering may reschedule their plans.

Most the Nos advertised are not reachable too.

Makudi M
05-05-07, 04:36
I agreee to the fact that Kerala MPs dont provide any special services, even though in phone they offere all sorts of heavenly services.. But they will always make sure that they dont explicitly say what the special service is so that you dont have a clue what they are offering..

And as Peter said, with half hour package, especially if you are first time, you dont expect an additional service. But once you are a regular visitor, you will get extra services with half hour package as well.

Check out for door step services ads in DC. They all offer FS.. If you call them they will tell you all the services they give.

Makudi

Good posting. May I add the following :

Many of them will avoid HS with the half hour package, you need to shell out for 45 mins or one hour.

Talking to the girls, preferably in Tamil, along with a bit of hand holding,can get you places.

One way of asking for HS is to ask the gal for "relaxation" massage or on the phone ask outright if package included "private part massage".

Many of them give you a fresh pair of Y front briefs to wear during the massage.

If an oil massage is what you want, make sure the girl agrees to help you with the shower.

Makudi M
05-05-07, 04:43
Anybody has been to the one behind Renjith at Nungam? I had been there once and had a very good experience.

The lady who gave the msg was a Mallu and surprisingly she asked me whether I need rlxn msg. (that was the first time I ever heard from a Mallu girl like this). When I said yes, she said the other half would be done by another girl. I was a bit disapointed, expecting not so good looking girl for the next session, but when I saw the girl. Man. I couldn't believe my eyes.

A Young beauty. She was from Goa. She said she was actually a model in some ads. The worst part is I forgot to get her number. She said she was leaving to Goa that weekend.

Has anybody visited there recently? Any good experience there?

Pirambi
05-05-07, 15:57
I think the ISG Chennai is a useless forum where there is no information.

Over the last few days, LEA has found few MP offering FS. But our fellow mongers cannot find out or share the inof of these MP's. Even though some senior mongers give hints, its absolutely useless.

Vincent Disc
05-06-07, 13:40
Makudi ,

Whats the name of that MP?

Thanks

Anybody has been to the one behind Renjith at Nungam? I had been there once and had a very good experience.

The lady who gave the msg was a Mallu and surprisingly she asked me whether I need rlxn msg. (that was the first time I ever heard from a Mallu girl like this). When I said yes, she said the other half would be done by another girl. I was a bit disapointed, expecting not so good looking girl for the next session, but when I saw the girl. Man. I couldn't believe my eyes.

A Young beauty. She was from Goa. She said she was actually a model in some ads. The worst part is I forgot to get her number. She said she was leaving to Goa that weekend.

Has anybody visited there recently? Any good experience there?

Makudi M
05-06-07, 18:52
Hi,

I dont think there was any name for that. Check out Hindu ads.

The ad will begin like "Nungambakkam relaxation 3000 packages" or something like that.. If you call them they will tell the lanmark as Renjit hotel.

Good luck

Makudi ,

Whats the name of that MP?

Thanks

Pirambi
05-07-07, 15:47
Its closed for the moment, may be check after a week or so.

Peter Patros
05-08-07, 04:34
I have been to this place where the mallu gal called L...a, who had a a really great figure, gave me a good oil massage and then offered a "relaxation massage"...which turned out to be an excellent hand job.

When I called the number they had given me, they gave me an address in Annanagar ! apparently the MPs that go beyond onky massage, need to keep moving.

Apparently the recent raids have caused some of tem to lie low.

Hi,

I dont think there was any name for that. Check out Hindu ads.

The ad will begin like "Nungambakkam relaxation 3000 packages" or something like that.. If you call them they will tell the lanmark as Renjit hotel.

Good luck

Makudi M
05-11-07, 10:38
Oh that was an information for me! were there raids recently?

The MPs always say they spent lot of money to satisfy all upper level police and politicians. Even amidst this there are raids?

When did the raids occur? Is it safe to go now?

Makudi

I have been to this place where the mallu gal called L...a, who had a a really great figure, gave me a good oil massage and then offered a "relaxation massage"...which turned out to be an excellent hand job.

When I called the number they had given me, they gave me an address in Annanagar ! apparently the MPs that go beyond onky massage, need to keep moving.

Apparently the recent raids have caused some of tem to lie low.

Peter Patros
05-11-07, 11:25
The cops who take bribes aso get some raids done.

Good idea to wait awhile

Oh that was an information for me! were there raids recently?

The MPs always say they spent lot of money to satisfy all upper level police and politicians. Even amidst this there are raids?

When did the raids occur? Is it safe to go now?

Makudi

Dered 1981
05-15-07, 07:31
Just wanted to know from senior mongers,

If there is a raid in a mp and mistakely I am in there having a normal massage and the cops raid the mp, then whats happens do I like get in trouble or like they will catch only the owners and let the customers go pls let me know and if any one has gone thru this pls share so that my fellow mongers can know it.

Suave Guy
05-16-07, 03:15
does any one have experience of getting extras at the high end salons? some that i had called said they do not do cross - male therapist for their male clients.

Dick N Pussy
05-16-07, 12:08
Dered 1981, Raid is not like what you see in movies. And as per my knowledge raid is never conducted in places where sex is not offered.

One incident of Raid which I came to know from a female massager " Two men visited a mp, and asked for massage with sex, and offered to take a special package if both were provided, once one of the guy enters in to the room, he strips himself nude, and when the female strips herself, they likely to start, other guys waiting outside will enter the room and cath them red handed. The guy who is already in the room will also me a policeman in mufty. "

They had arrested the employees and this is how raids are conducted. So don't worry about getting caught, my advice is.

1. Empty your purse when you visit the MP.

2. Take only the cash required.

3. Leave all business cards, Lisense, Credit/debit cards at your place.

4. If possible print some dummy business cards for escape.

5. Create a dummy name for your self and make sure you are the same person.

6. If possible, get a prepaid no for mp visits.

7. Arrange a friend to say that you are the same name / area speicified. So that even of cops call and confirm you will escape.

So that even when caught, you will just pay what's left in purse. Ans escape

Just wanted to know from senior mongers,

If there is a raid in a mp and mistakely I am in there having a normal massage and the cops raid the mp, then whats happens do I like get in trouble or like they will catch only the owners and let the customers go pls let me know and if any one has gone thru this pls share so that my fellow mongers can know it.

Dick N Pussy
05-16-07, 12:10
check sunday classifieds, health / beauty section. all listed will be done by so called female beauticians.

visit these places and ask fro head massage, you wull get what you want.

does any one have experience of getting extras at the high end salons? some that i had called said they do not do cross. male therapist for their male clients.

Suave Guy
05-17-07, 02:16
Dick N Pussy,

Thanks for your help. The list in "The Hindu" is long. Any pointers to any upscale ones. PM me if you wish.

Dick N Pussy
05-17-07, 14:22
Not the health section, check in Sunday paper, beauty parlours section, max 4 will be listed.

Dick N Pussy,

Thanks for your help. The list in "The Hindu" is long. Any pointers to any upscale ones. PM me if you wish.

Makudi M
05-17-07, 16:02
Hi,

Where is this actually? I have heard about this and visited that area twice but couldnt spot out the area. Can you give me the exact location?

You can PM me if you have the PM facility.

Makudi

I have had a good experience at one of the parlours in Egmore near Fountain Plaza.

Dered 1981
05-17-07, 20:48
Thank you Dick N pussy, will definately keep the thing in my mind.

Makudi M
05-18-07, 04:49
Hi Axel,

I tried to PM you, but your PM is not working.

Can you send me the exact directions and some tips to visit this place if you have PM facility?

Thanks in advance

Makudi

Hello,, everyone,

I have been reading the reports the last few weeks but this is the first time that I am posting one. Last week I decided to try out the MP ad's from DC. After calling 5. 7 numbers I finally got thru one that promised me good massage from manipuri girls. When I got there I saw that the place was not very clean and the women were from kerala. I refused and started to walk away when one of the men sitting there told me they had another branch a few blocks away and there I would find what I was looking for. He insisted I pay first but I told him that I would only pay after I see the place and girls. He took me to a nice building a few blocks away and showed me the place which was very clean, spacious and had AC rooms. I decided to take a 2 hrs long massage which costed me 2k and which would involve 2 manipuri girls who would come one after the other and give me FB olive oil massage. The first girl was around 22 yrs old and a 8/10. She gave me an amazing massage but didn't touch my tool. When I asked her she told me that the spl would be done by the second girl. After an hr long massage she stepped out and sent the second girl in. The 2nd girl was a bomb. 9/10. The most beautiful chinki I had seen in a long time. She too was completely dressed in salwar like her friend who massaged me earlier and was good at giving massage. Finally she asked me if she can give me the HS and I was pretty much ready. She was good and her touch was very sensitive but she refused to shed any of her clothes and didn't allow me to touch her. Anyways it was pretty good and I would go again sometime. I havnt stated any direction or details here because that may not be the right thing to do but if anyone wants directions do msg me.

Is there any place where I could get good body to body massage in chennai? Are there any russians / thai women available in chennai? Any one know of girls who give service at doorstep?

Cheers!

Makudi M
05-18-07, 05:05
Can you tell me where this place is?

Makudi

Two months back, inspried by this forum visited a Gents Beauty Parlour in Egmore. I asked them directly if they offer the special service. They charged me Rs. 1500/-. The service was from a 30 yr old Lady. There was one more girl aged about 20 years. I really wanted to have her but I didn't ask for her. This lady who gave me the service can be rated for looks 4/10 service 6/10. She was very friendly. We are allowed to feel her & she was dressed in Salwar Kameez. She gave me an excellent hand job. She also kissed & licked / sucked me but no BJ though I asked for it. She allowed me to suck her nipples & boobs (she got nice boobs). I tipped her 300 bucks. Next time I want to try the other girl.

Suave Guy
05-19-07, 04:35
Not the health section, check in Sunday paper, beauty parlours section, max 4 will be listed.Do these places have private rooms or a screened off area?

AskMaverick
05-19-07, 10:12
The parlour is located in EGMORE just next to FOUNTAIN PLAZA. Be careful with the lady, try the chickk.

AskMaverick
05-19-07, 10:13
Do these places have private rooms or a screened off area?The parlor we are looking for is in EGMORE, next to FOUNTAIN PLAZA. Careful of the lady there, try out the chick, but expensive for a HJ.

Makudi M
05-20-07, 05:39
I know its near Fountain plaza. I have been there twice. But couldn't spot out the place. Is it on the same side where Fountain plaza building is located? Or is it within that building? Or it on the other side of the road.

And if it was an MP we can ask for a body msg. Here what do we ask to start with? Makudi.

The parlor we are looking for is in EGMORE, next to FOUNTAIN PLAZA. Careful of the lady there, try out the chick, but expensive for a HJ.

Dick N Pussy
05-20-07, 11:41
Makudi M,

As far as my exp is concerned beauty parlour in Egmore (one in the Fountain Plaza and the other 2 buildings away) names I guess Gokul beauty parlour and other I don't remember ) both do not qualify .

They give you CHEST MASSAGE ( tickling of your breasts / nipples ) making you sit on the chair @ Rs.500

HJ - Min Rs.500

Nothing else ... They bug u to take package at 1500 which is nothing. Waste.

But the quality of girls are very bad, the guy at the Gokul is a begger, always bugs u for tips.

Makudi M
05-21-07, 04:35
Thank you Dick for the information. I was just wondering whether to visit the place or not.. Now I am sure. its not worth visiting.

By the by I called up a few MPs these days and they were admitting that there are not any special packages and that police have strengthened their raids these days. Guys be careful.

Makudi

Makudi M,

As far as my exp is concerned beauty parlour in Egmore (one in the Fountain Plaza and the other 2 buildings away) names I guess Gokul beauty parlour and other I don't remember ) both do not qualify .

They give you CHEST MASSAGE ( tickling of your breasts / nipples ) making you sit on the chair @ Rs.500

HJ - Min Rs.500

Nothing else ... They bug u to take package at 1500 which is nothing. Waste.

But the quality of girls are very bad, the guy at the Gokul is a begger, always bugs u for tips.

Shoraj
05-21-07, 16:14
The so called gents beauty parlors at Egmore are not worth for what they charge. I have visited two of them Vijayam near Fountain Plaza and Emmys inside fountain plaza. At Vijayam there were two average looking plump females-low class. They offered chest massage and leg massage with HJ. Total damage Rs. 1000/-. No service attitude, only interested in money. Will never try this again.

Next I visited Emmys for a haircut. They offered facial by female. No extra service. Even the facial was just average.

I have not yet tried Gokulam yet. But, seeing below reports do not think I need to try that.

Another day called up a Kerala MP near Dasaprakash hotel. A mallu guy was running the show in a residential area. Two mallu girls were available.

750/- for half-an hour massage with no extra service. Even though the girls were good looking, the service was average. Will not recommend this.

The name of the center is Switz.

If anyone has good experience in any MP, pl. Share.

Makudi M
05-21-07, 17:23
I have info about a couple of MPs. Please PM me. I will send you the details.
makudi

The so called gents beauty parlors at Egmore are not worth for what they charge. I have visited two of them Vijayam near Fountain Plaza and Emmys inside fountain plaza. At Vijayam there were two average looking plump females-low class. They offered chest massage and leg massage with HJ. Total damage Rs. 1000/-. No service attitude, only interested in money. Will never try this again.

Next I visited Emmys for a haircut. They offered facial by female. No extra service. Even the facial was just average.

I have not yet tried Gokulam yet. But, seeing below reports do not think I need to try that.

Another day called up a Kerala MP near Dasaprakash hotel. A mallu guy was running the show in a residential area. Two mallu girls were available.

750/- for half-an hour massage with no extra service. Even though the girls were good looking, the service was average. Will not recommend this.

The name of the center is Switz.

If anyone has good experience in any MP, pl. Share.

Dick N Pussy
05-21-07, 17:59
There is a new MP opened in Kodambakkam. One girl is good and other two are not upto the quality. The Better one's name, I guess it's pavithra or something.

The place is near Kodambakkam Power house, opposite to shahsi hotel, Building name. Panna complex, Third floor, other side of the staircase.

No board nothing.

1000 / hour, Bargain for 500 / Powder / half hour. You will get 10 mins mass and 10 mins BJ.

Pinky100
05-23-07, 20:00
Why don't you try for change (Male to male). Aiswarya Clinic in Durai Samy road, opposite to Matha Medical, far behind Aruna hotel in T. Nagar. 2 hours for 400 bugs. Good massage for all your pains.

Dick N Pussy
05-29-07, 18:09
It's Panna Plaza. Third floor, climb the stairs, then move to the opposite side, it will look like an office, ask for massage, tell them that you were referred by the old centre.

Hi Dick N Pussy,

Last Sunday I went to Kodambakkam near Power House. I located the complex with the name Panna Plaza whereas you had mentioned Panna Complex. It was again located opp. to Shahsi Restaurant. But I couldn't locate any MP on the third floor and was dissapointed. Could you please tell me if it was the same place?

Dick N Pussy
05-29-07, 18:11
This is Ashok Nagar, Same medium class girls, mostly married. Saw 3, 1 was ok

Power massage / 500 / half hour / HJ included

Tipped. Rs. 50 and she was happy, would have tipped less

Check out hindhu for ph nos.

Makudi M
05-30-07, 04:32
I dont think beauty parlours in big hotels like Abu palace and Ambassador will do any extras.. Please correct me somebody if I am wrong.

Makudi

Every Sunday, I keep seeing ads in the Hindu Classifieds section under Utility / Beauty Parlours offering packages from Lady Beauticians. I know Gokul Beauty Parlour is up to some action though not all that great. What about Abu Palace / Ambassador Pallava etc..? Has anyone had any experience in these places? If yes, please share the details.

I went to Abu Palace two weeks back and though attended by Lady Beauticians nothing happened and there was no privacy. Ended doing a facial and left immediately.

Anonymous
05-30-07, 11:45
I went to this place recently opp. to Saidapet Railway Station. Their ad in Deccan Chronicle clearly mentioned that they was 'finishing massage'. I even confirmed on the phone that they offer special service. Finally when I went there the reception had two females atleast 10 guys. Was not comfortable asking details. Paid 800 bucks. An average looking female came & when I asked for a finishing massage, she told me that they never offer such service neither the massage was good. Waste of time & money :(

Any news about this place near Ranjith Hotel in Nugambakkam. I called them recently and they told me they offer nothing more that pure massage whereas it was a different answer earlier. Anyone being there in the recent past?

Dick N Pussy
05-30-07, 18:20
I had visited the BP in abu palace, they were ready to offer Chest massage, not sure exactly it's only chest massage or even more.

Best idea to check if they offer special services is to ask for head oil massage. When you ask this. They will understand you the the massage looking guy and offer you other services if they do.

Dick N Pussy
05-30-07, 18:23
You just go through the tips I had given to check whether the MP will give you what you want.

I guess the MP visited by you is a kerala massage centre, and min is 800. Most MP who provide HJ will have packages from Rs. 500.

I went to this place recently opp. to Saidapet Railway Station. Their ad in Deccan Chronicle clearly mentioned that they was 'finishing massage'. I even confirmed on the phone that they offer special service. Finally when I went there the reception had two females atleast 10 guys. Was not comfortable asking details. Paid 800 bucks. An average looking female came & when I asked for a finishing massage, she told me that they never offer such service neither the massage was good. Waste of time & money :(

Any news about this place near Ranjith Hotel in Nugambakkam. I called them recently and they told me they offer nothing more that pure massage whereas it was a different answer earlier. Anyone being there in the recent past?

Striker
05-31-07, 05:16
I am a per-Desi who, with my biz partner, is considering opening an offshore SW development branch in Chennai. My biz partner is Desi, while I am an (imho) atypical white guy. With his excellent contacts, I would temporarily relocate to Chennai to get things started.

My question is how pretty are the girls in Chennai? While I do not expect Ash quality, but do hope for Lisa Ray types. Further, I do not expect to be treated like a "white god". I am just trying to set expectations with regards to girls, as it is an important consideration. Also, I hope not to have angry fathers/brothers chasing me through the streets for "defiling" their "family".

I apologize in advance if these views/opnions seem too stereotypical.

Thanks,

Striker

Dark Valdemort
05-31-07, 13:31
Hi all,

Where an i find escorts in Chennai.

Pls provide some info.

Is there any friendships clubs going on here?

Anybody had GFE in chennai?

Reg,

Val

Makudi M
05-31-07, 17:41
Even when I called up the MP behind Renjith, the woman was sarcastic over the phone when I asked about extra services. She said apart from the usual massage, you will also get massage from the cops. Thats the extra service.

I guess the cops have tightened things a bit. Damn them.

Makudi

Makudi M
05-31-07, 17:46
The very important point to note; If its a Mallu MP, dont expect extras. If you get, that would be a 1 among 100 mallu MPs that would offer that.

Makudi

You just go through the tips I had given to check whether the MP will give you what you want.

I guess the MP visited by you is a kerala massage centre, and min is 800. Most MP who provide HJ will have packages from Rs. 500.

Makudi M
06-02-07, 14:11
If you have the number can you please send me? If you have PM facility you can PM me.

Thanks

Hi Makudi M,

I had been to a place in Anna Nagar 11th Avenue I think... It was a Mallu MP. I had asked for special service on the phone itself. There she stripped me & gave a good HJ. She was a 30 yr old lady. Looks 5/10 but service was 8/10. She was instructed by the staff already. So it was smooth & easy... She helped me with the bath too. Till the end she was keen that I should be nude :)

Peter Patros
06-04-07, 04:16
Unfortunately I dont have PM or the no.. I took it from The Hindu Classifieds only. I will let u know when I come across again. The ad comes daily.Annanagar 11thmain did you say? Can you tell us how the hidu ad is worded? And a hint of the gals name?

Check out the near Ranjit Hotel place again, the girl's name is l----a; great HJ.

Acerboy
06-04-07, 09:50
Guys,

1s time to Chennai in couple of weeks time. read a few pages,looks like I've to check the papers, Hindu etc for call in.

D&P and Makudi - good work bros.Lots of info from you guys. Any good pubs or clubs to hang out?

Will be staying at the The Park" or the "Trident". Or the "Radha Park Inn". Not sure as that will depend on Indian host.

Axel Rose
06-04-07, 12:42
Hi Guys,

Just got bk from a long tour around south east asia. Was going thru the hindu ads and I found an MP near velacherry that provided Extra all the way, if you know what I mean. Once I reached there I was told that one girl would give me the massage and the other all the extras. The girls were average but the massage was very good. The girl providing extras was very artificial. But the guy running the place has good contacts of working girls and escorts in chennai. I can't post details here. I will register for PM soon and then provide the contact on PM.

Cheers and Safe fun to all.

Peter Patros
06-05-07, 04:40
The leather bar and pasha in the park: geoffreys in radha park; bike and barrel in residency towers.

Guys,

1s time to Chennai in couple of weeks time. read a few pages,looks like I've to check the papers, Hindu etc for call in.

D&P and Makudi - good work bros.Lots of info from you guys. Any good pubs or clubs to hang out?

Will be staying at the The Park" or the "Trident". Or the "Radha Park Inn". Not sure as that will depend on Indian host.

Makudi M
06-05-07, 18:37
Also Zara opposite Chola Sheraton, above Copper Chimney restaurant.

Makudi

The leather bar and pasha in the park: geoffreys in radha park; bike and barrel in residency towers.

Makudi M
06-06-07, 03:25
I guess I know which place you are talking about. One guy picks and drops you from the main road right? And its in a ground floor of an apartment.

If that is correct then I have been to the place. But as far as I know, there are four girls there, out of which one does just facials and other stuff. Out of the other three, I have taken msg from two of them. One is amazingly cooperative. I don't understand what you mean by the girl providing. Was artificial.

Anyway yeah this is a good place I have discovered in recently. And the guy is very informative as Axel says.

Makudi

Hi Guys,

Just got bk from a long tour around south east asia. Was going thru the hindu ads and I found an MP near velacherry that provided Extra all the way, if you know what I mean. Once I reached there I was told that one girl would give me the massage and the other all the extras. The girls were average but the massage was very good. The girl providing extras was very artificial. But the guy running the place has good contacts of working girls and escorts in chennai. I can't post details here. I will register for PM soon and then provide the contact on PM.

Cheers and Safe fun to all.

Peter Patros
06-08-07, 15:11
Dear Makudi M & Peter Patros,

About the MP in Anna Nagar, I cant disclose the name & no. since I dont have PM facilit. I think the line in The Hindu Classifieds goes this way "Fulfill your expectation.What u expect by Massage U will get + Special bath in Ac Hygenic". Confirm over the phone if it is in Anna Nagar, then I am talking about the same place. Mostly a guy will pick up. Tell him you need special service.That ad is for an MP in Burkit Road, not Annanagar.

SanjeevAtWork
06-09-07, 07:56
Can you please tell how I can reach the place in Velachery. Any landmark.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev

I guess I know which place you are talking about. One guy picks and drops you from the main road right? And its in a ground floor of an apartment.

If that is correct then I have been to the place. But as far as I know, there are four girls there, out of which one does just facials and other stuff. Out of the other three, I have taken msg from two of them. One is amazingly cooperative. I don't understand what you mean by the girl providing. Was artificial.

Anyway yeah this is a good place I have discovered in recently. And the guy is very informative as Axel says.

Makudi

BoyToy
06-09-07, 17:28
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. Thanks to all the Senior members like Makudi M & Peter Patros for providing all vital information and keeping the forum alive. I need your help. I am desperately looking for girls for sex. Can you please give me some contacts? If not any MP where I can have fun? Pls. I need your help guys.

Makudi M
06-11-07, 03:50
Please go through the previous threads.. You will get lots of information.

You can refer to the DC and Hindu ads as well.

Slow and steady wins the race :)

Makudi

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. Thanks to all the Senior members like Makudi M & Peter Patros for providing all vital information and keeping the forum alive. I need your help. I am desperately looking for girls for sex. Can you please give me some contacts? If not any MP where I can have fun? Pls. I need your help guys.

Axel Rose
06-11-07, 07:04

MakudiHi Makudi,

You got the place correct. His contacts are really good. I am gonna soon to try some of his contacts.

Cheers

Yogi-Bear
06-11-07, 11:30
Please go through the previous threads.. You will get lots of information.

Yes and No, Makudi.

Even for me as regular visitor here on the Indian board it's not soooo easy to understand the whole info here.
And imagine for a "newbie". How he should know, what means "10K's, 3K's, ..." for exampel.
But please don't take my lines as "personal critics".
:-)

Amorous Jay
06-12-07, 14:22
Hi Makudi,

You got the place correct. His contacts are really good. I am gonna soon to try some of his contacts.

CheersHi, Axel, Makudi

A break through in Chennai?

Keep us posted.

A. Jay

Makudi M
06-13-07, 03:24
Yes. Looks like a good place.

Anyway try it out yourself.

Have fun.

Makudi

Hi, Axel, Makudi

A break through in Chennai?

Keep us posted.

A. Jay

Makudi M
06-13-07, 03:28
Its near Velacerry bus depo. On the bypass road you will see adayar bakery. Near to that there is a road which goes inside. Its very difficult to tell the route as you have to take numerous turns left and right. You have to call them, the guy will come and pick you up.. PM for details.

Makudi

Can you please tell how I can reach the place in Velachery. Any landmark.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev

Peter Patros
06-14-07, 16:10
Its near Velacerry bus depo. On the bypass road you will see adayar bakery. Near to that there is a road which goes inside. Its very difficult to tell the route as you have to take numerous turns left and right. You have to call them, the guy will come and pick you up.. PM for details.

MakudiHow does the ad in hindu/ dc go?

Makudi M
06-14-07, 16:21
There is a section called abbreviations which might be able to answer most your doubts.. :-)

Makudi

Yes and No, Makudi.

Even for me as regular visitor here on the Indian board it's not soooo easy to understand the whole info here.

And imagine for a "newbie". How he should know, what means "10K's, 3K's, ..." for exampel.

But please don't take my lines as "personal critics".

:-)

Florida Dream
06-16-07, 14:21
Hi regs

I will be visiting Chennai for the first time on 8th July and I was thinking about what to do on that day before a business meeting on the following day.

I thought about enlisitng the help of a beautiful college student for a few hours but it seems more difficult to find information than anywhere else.

Should I not bother and wait till I am back in London or in USA? Or are there any good contacts. Will be staying at a 4* hotel and ideally would love someone to visit me or stay overnight.

All ideas welcome please.

Thanks from a newbie

Axel Rose
06-18-07, 09:10
What's up,

As mentioned in my previous post, I finally got the time to try my latest contact and he provided a housewife in her early 30's for about 3k ST. I was guided to her apartment near T. Nagar. She had a lovely place and she was pretty good in looks (6/10). After a small conversation in english we moved to her bedroom and she was as good as he had told me. Excellent CBJ and very good GFE. She doest rush you and is very good at what she does. After we were done with the 2nd round, we cuddled for a while and while talking she mentioned that she has younger friends from the TV / Media industry who would come on call but would cost 5k ST. Maybe next time. After I left I called my contact and he wants me to try out a very young TV star who he says in a bomb on bed for 10K ST.

I don't have the PM yet. Florida Dream I can help you out if you lemme know how I can get in touch with ya.

Hey makudi. Anything new frm your end pal.

Cheers!

Lovely Dick70
06-19-07, 06:46
What's up,

As mentioned in my previous post, I finally got the time to try my latest contact and he provided a housewife in her early 30's for about 3k ST. I was guided to her apartment near T. Nagar. She had a lovely place and she was pretty good in looks (6/10). After a small conversation in english we moved to her bedroom and she was as good as he had told me. Excellent CBJ and very good GFE. She doest rush you and is very good at what she does. After we were done with the 2nd round, we cuddled for a while and while talking she mentioned that she has younger friends from the TV / Media industry who would come on call but would cost 5k ST. Maybe next time. After I left I called my contact and he wants me to try out a very young TV star who he says in a bomb on bed for 10K ST.

I don't have the PM yet. Florida Dream I can help you out if you lemme know how I can get in touch with ya.

Cheers!Hi Axel,

I am not such a great monger but do it when I am out of the country.

Would like to have some details on the contact that you have spoken about in your post. I do not have PM facility on this site but would be shortly be initiating when on travel.

Let me know how to get in touch with you so that details can be discussed offline. Alternatively you can get in touch with me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BoyToy
06-19-07, 10:29
Dear Axel Rose,

I am a newbee for this forum and looking for fun desperately.Can you please email me the contact of the housewife? you can contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks in advance:)

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

What's up,

Cheers!

BoyToy
06-20-07, 13:33
Dear Senior Members,

Can some one PM me some contacts?

Looking for a girl to have sex for a long time.

Please guys I need your help.

Thanks

Makudi M
06-20-07, 14:31
Hi Axel.

Now this is something. Hmmm. Can you give me contacts of this one and her younger friends if you get them?

Nothing much on my side except that Recently I visited one MP at Saligramam. I did not get any special service or anything, but the girl was young and she gave me a very good massage. If you are inerested in a very good massage then I would recommend you to visist there. By the by, Axel, did you get into any other adventures at the Velachery MP?

Makudi

What's up,

Cheers!

Dered 1981
06-22-07, 21:39
Hello people,

Well I was just looking at the posts, I feel that Chennai is drying out what do you say ppl I have a deep feeling some thing is wrong with Chennai please let me know if ther are any nice MPs.

Axel Rose
06-26-07, 12:03
Hi folks,

Last evening after a hard days work I paid a visit to my fav mp and ended up taking an hour long full body massage with a smooth HJ finish. It was one of the best ever. The lady was mallu in her 30's and she had hands that worked magic. After the massage I was offered an hour long FS with another 30 something very fair and sexy lady, who was a north indian. She actually wore very sexy lingerie. Thongs and lace. Wow. It was a really nice exp. The BJ and FS was mind blowing.

Massage: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
FS: 7/10
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10

Cost: 5000/-

Cheers and be safe!

BoyToy
06-27-07, 17:16
Dear Axel,

Can you please pass on the contact number of this MP:) Can you pls PM me the number?

Thanks

Hi folks,

Last evening after a hard days work I paid a visit to my fav mp and ended up taking an hour long full body massage with a smooth HJ finish. It was one of the best ever. The lady was mallu in her 30's and she had hands that worked magic. After the massage I was offered an hour long FS with another 30 something very fair and sexy lady, who was a north indian. She actually wore very sexy lingerie. Thongs and lace. Wow. It was a really nice exp. The BJ and FS was mind blowing.

Cheers and be safe!

Pirambi
06-27-07, 17:44
My personal experience in Chennai

Visited many MP's, most of them when you call and ask for private parts massage, they will say "top to bottom massage, you come directly sir". But in the centre, they will make you pay first and then wll say its up to the girl.

But the girls say they never do. So waste of money unless you need a real massage. So don't fool yourself by paying 4000 special package two females.

Most of these MP's will have good looking girls around 18-22, but you will just get massage

Then there are other MP's like the ones in Nungambakkam, Velachery, two in Kodambakkam, one in Tnagar (tried all 5 of them). Here the receptionist itself will say that the massage included HJ(range from 1000 to 1500). But all the girls are married, above 30 and absolutely bad quality (4/10) may be you may get good HJ. You can feel their boobs, its like pressing horn of Chennai autos. Really not good girls in these places. Unless you are satisfied witl the quality like some of the members. Refering to Axel Rose's visit to Velachery MP. Its better you book a overnight train to blore and get a B2B for 1700. The quality is above 6 in most of the MP's there and also young girls around 25. If you can spend little bit more go to Bangkok. For same price you will get really good selction, where you can choose from 50 girls and you can just

See them and go out without getting a massage if you don't like.

My best exp. Was in sydney where got a B2B massage from indian girls studing in the university there. Gorgeous girls doing this for their studies.

You just hear their story and enjoy their body as well

Chennai mongering- got to put a full stop now.

Makudi M
06-28-07, 05:02
Thats great Axel,

North indian lady? Tell me about her. Is she plumpy like the other Mallu girls there? How is her looks?

Makudi

Hi folks,

Cheers and be safe!

Pirambi
06-28-07, 15:30
Thats great Axel,

North indian lady? Tell me about her. Is she plumpy like the other Mallu girls there? How is her looks?

MakudiAs mentioned in my previous mail, its absolutely bad quality in that mp I don't know why you are so interested

Makudi M
06-28-07, 18:33
Hi Pirambi,

People like us who cant afford to go to Bangkok to bang our kok's ( ;-) )
have to live with something....afterall something is better than nothing right?

Anyway can you give me the details about some good Bangalore centers? Any good places at Mysore?

Makudi

As mentioned in my previous mail, its absolutely bad quality in that mp I don't know why you are so interested

Pirambi
06-30-07, 06:37
Hi Pirambi,

People like us who cant afford to go to Bangkok to bang our kok's ( ;-) )
have to live with something....afterall something is better than nothing right?

Anyway can you give me the details about some good Bangalore centers? Any good places at Mysore?

MakudiYes that's ok, but don't waste money for nothing. Jst spend 250 rs on tkt and go to bangalore. The best way in blore is to see times of india paper and call the numbers. Most these places will be outside blore near Kr puram. And if you like the girls you can get massage. You will have an option to pick your gilr there, not like Chnneai.

Axel Rose
07-03-07, 10:06
Hi guys,

There is no denial that there are more options available in blr and its a little cheaper. You can checkout my posts in the blr section and you will see that I have a lot of fun in blr too. Now in a city like Chennai you have to really dig deep to find a good contact. I am pretty happy with my contact and he provides me what definately satisfies me. When I post I speak for myself and not for anybody else. Now what is good for me need not be good for all. I have posts in the USA forum and most forums in SE Asia and believe me when I say that every country has its best and worst.

Neway I was in Chn again a cpl of days ago and called my provider who spoke to me about a TV actress for 8k. I negotiated for 2 rounds and an full hr of good oil massage. The massage was very good and the time I had with the FS girl was good too. The girl was around 21 and had a decent body. Pretty in looks. I am gonna explore some good collage girls next. Lemme know if anybody has leads to them in Chennai.

Cost: 8k
Massage: 9/10
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Amazing CBJ)
2 Hrs.

Cheers and be safe.

Raznazu
07-04-07, 13:54
This is probably the wrong forum, but I would be most interested to know more about the girls in Sydney - what do they charge, for what services, and how does one contact them?

My personal experience in Chennai

Visited many MP's, most of them when you call and ask for private parts massage, they will say "top to bottom massage, you come directly sir". But in the centre, they will make you pay first and then wll say its up to the girl.

But the girls say they never do. So waste of money unless you need a real massage. So don't fool yourself by paying 4000 special package two females.

Most of these MP's will have good looking girls around 18-22, but you will just get massage

Then there are other MP's like the ones in Nungambakkam, Velachery, two in Kodambakkam, one in Tnagar (tried all 5 of them). Here the receptionist itself will say that the massage included HJ(range from 1000 to 1500). But all the girls are married, above 30 and absolutely bad quality (4/10) may be you may get good HJ. You can feel their boobs, its like pressing horn of Chennai autos. Really not good girls in these places. Unless you are satisfied witl the quality like some of the members. Refering to Axel Rose's visit to Velachery MP. Its better you book a overnight train to blore and get a B2B for 1700. The quality is above 6 in most of the MP's there and also young girls around 25. If you can spend little bit more go to Bangkok. For same price you will get really good selction, where you can choose from 50 girls and you can just

See them and go out without getting a massage if you don't like.

My best exp. Was in sydney where got a B2B massage from indian girls studing in the university there. Gorgeous girls doing this for their studies.

You just hear their story and enjoy their body as well

Chennai mongering- got to put a full stop now.

Ramrod
07-04-07, 18:03
This is probably the wrong forum, but I would be most interested to know more about the girls in Sydney - what do they charge, for what services, and how does one contact them?

Not only is it the wrong place to ask, I happened to go on to read your earlier posts, but you do not have even one report in the Forum out of 34 posts!!!. How have you become a senior member??

Ramrod

Peter Patros
07-05-07, 14:54
This one , near ranjit Hotel is back in form. Ask for a "relaxation Massage", tell them you have been there before and you get a decent hj.

The downside is that all the staff has changed - the gals are less sexy and the guy at the counter is inflexible on prices.

1100 for 45 mins massage incl hj

Vasay
07-07-07, 08:16
Hi

I am new to this forum and find your report particular interesting. I am in middle thirties and as such would be interested in a female of the age you have mentioned especially since she is a housewife with good looks. Would you be kind enough to provide me with details. Please. My id [Email address deleted by Admin]

Amorous Jay
07-10-07, 13:01
This one , near ranjit Hotel is back in form. Ask for a "relaxation Massage", tell them you have been there before and you get a decent hj.

The downside is that all the staff has changed - the gals are less sexy and the guy at the counter is inflexible on prices.

1100 for 45 mins massage incl hjIs the lady "doctor" also gone?

Makudi M
07-11-07, 02:58
The girls at vel mp keeps changing. I had excellant experiences with two ladies one mallu and one tamil lady..They keep rotating the ladies. The Tamil lady is not there now. Both of them gave an excellant msg. They allow to feel their butt and boobs. The mallu lady even allowed me to suck her boobs and allowed my hands inside her pyjama.. I felt her over her panties initially and later she herself guided my hands inside her panties.. Overall it was excellant.

Looks 5/10

Attitude and cooperation - 8/10

Cheers

Is the lady "doctor" also gone?

Takemeus
07-11-07, 04:16
Hi guys,

There is no denial that there are more options available in blr and its a little cheaper. You can checkout my posts in the blr section and you will see that I have a lot of fun in blr too. Now in a city like Chennai you have to really dig deep to find a good contact. I am pretty happy with my contact and he provides me what definately satisfies me. When I post I speak for myself and not for anybody else. Now what is good for me need not be good for all. I have posts in the USA forum and most forums in SE Asia and believe me when I say that every country has its best and worst.

Neway I was in Chn again a cpl of days ago and called my provider who spoke to me about a TV actress for 8k. I negotiated for 2 rounds and an full hr of good oil massage. The massage was very good and the time I had with the FS girl was good too. The girl was around 21 and had a decent body. Pretty in looks. I am gonna explore some good collage girls next. Lemme know if anybody has leads to them in Chennai.

Cost: 8k
Massage: 9/10
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Amazing CBJ)
2 Hrs.

Cheers and be safe.I am regular reader of your posts, I am in Bangalore but visiting chennai regularly. Really I would like to know some good contact in both the places. Do you mind sharing the same?

You can PM me the same.

Thanks

Red Buttonszib
07-16-07, 18:42
Hi everyone,

Can you plz give me some address or no who gives good Msg and extra jobs in and around velacherry

Vasay
07-23-07, 10:59
Who said Chennai is a dry city as far as sex goes. Only you have to have some nice contacts to enjoy. You get all types of females through the right contact. I usually like matured ones and was lucky to come across an organiser who specialises in matured women.

Last week I had been to one such female arranged by him. I had a nice time with her as she was cooperative. Looks 7/10 around 37 yrs of age with 34 boobs, medium complexioned, little fleshy but attitude was good. I was taken to a place nearby vadapalani, actually a house with a room dedicated to this with fan and all. The female was waiting and after the usual exchange of pleasantries we got down to business. Both of us stripped, chatted for a while and starting fucking. The first session lasted for about halfhour. The female enjoyed immensely. She allowed me to kiss. We resumed again after half an hour. She started with sucking my cock (of course with condoms as a safety measure) and once I was ready had a fuck for the second time. Over all the exp was good. Would like to go again But still I would say the female could have been little less fleshy as the thighs and legs were fat. But no regrets as she gave me a good company. I felt at home with her as well as the surroundings.

Total expenditure: 8000 for 2 hours.

Akasha24
07-26-07, 00:03
Hi All (Especially Sss Foru, Makudi M & too cool for his business report In bangalore section you are right)

I have been in Chennai for past 1 month, searching for xxx like all you guys. In short I get nothing wasted 12K, In long read below.

I was looking for classy stuff of around 20-25k for whole night but I didn't get anything be'full but pathetic black beauties. I am 26 yrs guy.

I went to koddambakkam then vadaplani for something, wasted in auto 2 days & 1500 bucks. (I am new & from delhi man, I can speak english only).

Although my budget was quite high but even then got nothing due to I think my no contacts, as I am new it will take time to develop this contacts.

Wait I dumped only 1500 Rs in autos rest amount story.

Please deposit 5000 in icici account we will provide you mandira bedi, sneha ullal LOL, brain stopped working I deposit the amount in return they send the most pathetic stuff for me such that even they would be the last female species on earth I won't think of them.

Deposited 2 times but no money back as they refused to give man.

I tried on marina beach weekend but again quality, I won't compromise. Finally went to kovallam (don't see my spelling mistakes) but found nothing there. I went to one bus stand (near park but dnt remeber name) also at night, there were some nynes (middle class) as told by auto-driver.

Freinds remaining 500 bucks I ate, drank juices enjoyed

Though I enjoyed in DELHI devils, south-x region but Chennai is too bad for me. But I am trying no hope loose just a matter of time when I too will be enjoying like you guys.

Thanks for your time.

Makudi M
07-26-07, 23:18
Hi,

So sorry to hear that nothing good turned up for you.

At least check the health care columns in Decan Chronicle. Especially on saturdays.. If luck is with you, you will find something good.

Makudi

Hi All (Especially Sss Foru, Makudi M & too cool for his business report In bangalore section you are right)

I have been in Chennai for past 1 month, searching for xxx like all you guys. In short I get nothing wasted 12K, In long read below.

I was looking for classy stuff of around 20-25k for whole night but I didn't get anything be'full but pathetic black beauties. I am 26 yrs guy.

I went to koddambakkam then vadaplani for something, wasted in auto 2 days & 1500 bucks. (I am new & from delhi man, I can speak english only).

Although my budget was quite high but even then got nothing due to I think my no contacts, as I am new it will take time to develop this contacts.

Please deposit 5000 in icici account we will provide you mandira bedi, sneha ullal LOL, brain stopped working I deposit the amount in return they send the most pathetic stuff for me such that even they would be the last female species on earth I won't think of them.

I tried on marina beach weekend but again quality, I won't compromise. Finally went to kovallam (don't see my spelling mistakes) but found nothing there. I went to one bus stand (near park but dnt remeber name) also at night, there were some nynes (middle class) as told by auto-driver.

Though I enjoyed in DELHI devils, south-x region but Chennai is too bad for me. But I am trying no hope loose just a matter of time when I too will be enjoying like you guys.

Thanks for your time.

Mumbaihunter
07-27-07, 00:53
Akasha

You should publish the ICICI bank accounts numbers also in the forum, so that the basterds can not use the same accounts to fool somebody else.

Also, mention from which ad you got the connection, so that other members can stay away from them.

At least now publish the numbers, I will see that the accounts get blocked.

Other mongers also, please highlight in the forum if somebody cheats you, that will hit their business badly.

MH

Pavan Jk
07-29-07, 21:29
Hi all,

Can anyone give me the exact address of the MP behind Ranjit Hotel please.

I dont have PM facility, can anyone PM me this details.

Thanks in advance friends.

Peter Patros
07-30-07, 20:05
Tried, and failed, to send you a pm.

Hi all,

Can anyone give me the exact address of the MP behind Ranjit Hotel please.

I dont have PM facility, can anyone PM me this details.

Thanks in advance friends.

Male Melesa
08-02-07, 20:17
Hi,

I am new comer venturing Chennai as well.

Male Melesa
08-02-07, 20:18
Tried, and failed, to send you a pm.Hi,

I am a new comer to Chennai.

Male Melesa
08-02-07, 20:22
Tried, and failed, to send you a pm.Try Near Pondicherry Street in Kotturpuram.

Male Melesa
08-02-07, 20:28
Who said Chennai is a dry city as far as sex goes. Only you have to have some nice contacts to enjoy. You get all types of females through the right contact. I usually like matured ones and was lucky to come across an organiser who specialises in matured women.

Last week I had been to one such female arranged by him. I had a nice time with her as she was cooperative. Looks 7/10 around 37 yrs of age with 34 boobs, medium complexioned, little fleshy but attitude was good. I was taken to a place nearby vadapalani, actually a house with a room dedicated to this with fan and all. The female was waiting and after the usual exchange of pleasantries we got down to business. Both of us stripped, chatted for a while and starting fucking. The first session lasted for about halfhour. The female enjoyed immensely. She allowed me to kiss. We resumed again after half an hour. She started with sucking my cock (of course with condoms as a safety measure) and once I was ready had a fuck for the second time. Over all the exp was good. Would like to go again But still I would say the female could have been little less fleshy as the thighs and legs were fat. But no regrets as she gave me a good company. I felt at home with her as well as the surroundings.

Total expenditure: 8000 for 2 hours.One near Kotturpuram nice married, working ready for 2K I can send you Mobile.

WildRunner
08-02-07, 23:11
Hi,

I am new to Chennai scene. Appreciate some reliable contacts (I have PM enabled) from senior members in Chennai. Promise a report if I get any action.

Cheers

BoyToy
08-03-07, 17:41
One near Kotturpuram nice married, working ready for 2K I can send you Mobile.Hi,

Can you provide me more info on this? I am willing to share some contact.

Cheers

Bluebuck
08-03-07, 19:28
Hi,

I am new in Chennai, absolutely clueless about activity here. Looking for some decent stuff. Would be thankful if somebody could give me a lead.

Thanx

Ragoji
08-03-07, 23:29
Hi male melesa

Can you pm me the contact?

Cheers

Ragoji

One near Kotturpuram nice married, working ready for 2K I can send you Mobile.

Singular
08-04-07, 05:06
Hi Akasha,

If you're spending that kind of money in India, it would be far cheaper to fly to Thailand (visa on arrival about Rs.1500) or Sri Lanka (visa on arrival, free, free, free)

FS in these countries costs about Rs.1000 - 5000 for the whole night. Being Bhuddish nations, they do not look down on this kind of profession, are very friendly, (service with a smile) great attitude, no fuss or dirty tricks, being cheated out of your money is virtually unheard of. You are not confronted with a list of 'won't do this, won't do that either' Very pleasant experience. Real GFE possible.

Stop wasting that kind of money in India. For what you're prepared to spend in India for one night, you could take a weekend trip (air fare, hotel & action included) to any of these countries.

PM me for more info.

- Singular

Thanks for your time.

Male Melesa
08-06-07, 20:29
Hi male melesa

Can you pm me the contact?

Cheers

RagojiHer husband mobile working you have to contact and say there is a job opportunity and need to meet at a place - Then from there onwards she will guide suggest a place.

Bluebuck
08-06-07, 21:24
Hi,

I am new to Chennai, absolutely lost, have no clue about activity here!

Can anybody in this forum help me get started? Please.

Bluebuck
08-07-07, 08:00
Hi,

Male Melessa: can you help me with some contacts to get started with?

Ragoji
08-07-07, 11:44
Hi Male Melesa,

Can you pm me her husbands mobile number to get in touch as you suggested?

Cheers

Ragoji

Her husband mobile working you have to contact and say there is a job opportunity and need to meet at a place - Then from there onwards she will guide suggest a place.

Bluebuck
08-08-07, 05:53
Hi,

Absolutely not a single member in the forum is willing to help?

Makudi M
08-08-07, 19:14
Hi Blue,

No offense. Its not that nobody is willing to help. Only that we are tired of repeating the same. Atleaset for me. I feel that way. If you atleast go through the previous posts. And then have some specific questions based on those posts, it would save a lot of repeatative posts.

Thanks

Makudi

Hi,

Absolutely not a single member in the forum is willing to help?

Bluebuck
08-09-07, 06:52
HI Makudi,

Thanks for responding, i have been through every single post. Most seem to be veterans. I am very new to Chennai, been away from India for the last 5 years. This place has changed a lot and am unable to know where to get started. Dont want to take a chance with the wrong ones.

Thanks once again

Makudi M
08-15-07, 05:26
If you look at the old posts, you will find about Chettinad Herbal Clinic in Arya Gowda road. Rich and Royal is the same thing. Its been quite a while since I visited there. I am not aware of any raids. But I didn't like the place much. Not worth the kind of money they charge. But you can try once to have a feel of it and post your experience so that we can update our database

Makudi

Any one heard of Rich and Royal on Arayar Gowar Road West Mambalam?

Plz reply me its very urgent.

Also any raids taken place there is it a decent place?

WildRunner
08-17-07, 15:26
Hi,

Did a chennai visit and thanks to some senior members went armed with some contacts. Thanks guys, you know who you are.

However, the trip was a major disappointment. The contacts i had either were not reachable for most of the time (subscriber unavailable / not answering). Those that answered, said they can only provide between 8am-6pm and 1hr with exhorbitant price tags and obscure locations to come to.

When i managed to agree on something and arranged for the delivery, the delivery never showed up. Wasted a night. Thankfully did not pay anything hence it was just time.

Long story short : Not enough if you have contacts, you need to be prepared to pay a very high price, choose to monger in day-light and should know something about the locations here to get around. Otherwise you are simply lost.

Question : Is there any place where you can pickup girls. More importantly the going rates. Chennai is a metro and I am sure there are places where u can find girls like u do in Delhi or Blore (discos, clubs). Chennai members, care to provide some clues here.

Cheers.

Makudi M
08-19-07, 05:14
Hi Runner,

Did you try the Velacherry MP? I am not sure where there are any pick up joints like you have in Blore or Mumbai. Well not anything I am aware of. If you know one of its kind in Chennai please let me too know. :)

Cheers,

Makudi

Hi,

Did a chennai visit and thanks to some senior members went armed with some contacts. Thanks guys, you know who you are.

However, the trip was a major disappointment. The contacts i had either were not reachable for most of the time (subscriber unavailable / not answering). Those that answered, said they can only provide between 8am-6pm and 1hr with exhorbitant price tags and obscure locations to come to.

When i managed to agree on something and arranged for the delivery, the delivery never showed up. Wasted a night. Thankfully did not pay anything hence it was just time.

Long story short : Not enough if you have contacts, you need to be prepared to pay a very high price, choose to monger in day-light and should know something about the locations here to get around. Otherwise you are simply lost.

Question : Is there any place where you can pickup girls. More importantly the going rates. Chennai is a metro and I am sure there are places where u can find girls like u do in Delhi or Blore (discos, clubs). Chennai members, care to provide some clues here.

Cheers.

WildRunner
08-19-07, 18:49
Hi Makudi,

Thanks for the pointer to Velachery MP. Did not try that. However after I posted my last report, wanted to try the classifieds option.

Picked the H-classifieds and browsed thur the M section to those that mentioned door-step service. Hit dirt with one. Since it was late, only overnight was available however will be charged at ST rate (fishy ?). Thought weird but was in no mood for an analysis and ordered the stock.

30 mins later and stock arrives. Bad decision, someone from a nearby island nation and very old.(was told just 30 and great body). Somebody please define great-body. It was awful with almost everything extremely loose. Almost decided to turn her back when she started talking about great service and her unique other experiences. Decided to keep to chat it away. But it was hilarious night with her telling stories after stories. Got a decent massage and BBBJ followed by some cowgirl riding. Sent her away in the early morning with the agreed amount. Though had paid for LT, barely did once as I did not feel it.

Lessons learned : Ads in classified sometimes work. However, if something is too good to be true probably it is not Like...

-- the same rate for LT as ST as it is late and

-- just 30 +great body story at a cheaper price tag (3.5K - is it cheap for chennai, had no idea as per my prior report ST was quoted for 10k after nego)

What this warrants is for experieced members to provide some market rate guidance. otherwise, you run the risk newbies in the scene spoiling the market for u. (BTW, pl do not flame me if I have already done so)

Cheers

BoyToy
08-22-07, 08:39
Hi,

Send me your contact number. We can have fun and I will pay you for that. you can either PM or send me an email which is my username at the rate of aol dot in. Feel free to contact me. Lets see what best I can do:). I guess every one in this forum can help you if you are genuine and provide a good service.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Can any of you tell me how to get started. I'm a 20 year old female and I am a beautian but my salary is not very good and besides I have a huge debt to pay in another month. So I was thinking of doing some sex job to make money fast. But I want to join a decent place where I'll be able to earn at least 20, 000/- per month. Can you please tell me how to go about it? I'm quite fat about 87kgs but a pretty face and huge breast and a tight vagina as ive never done any thing like this before. Please respond as soon as possible please. I'm a decent anglo indian girl even.

Thank you

BoyToy
08-22-07, 08:48
Hi Wildrunner,

Did the contact that I gave you worked out?

You never gave any report on that?

Cheers

Hi Makudi,

Thanks for the pointer to Velachery MP. Did not try that. However after I posted my last report, wanted to try the classifieds option.

Picked the H-classifieds and browsed thur the M section to those that mentioned door-step service. Hit dirt with one. Since it was late, only overnight was available however will be charged at ST rate (fishy ?). Thought weird but was in no mood for an analysis and ordered the stock.

30 mins later and stock arrives. Bad decision, someone from a nearby island nation and very old.(was told just 30 and great body). Somebody please define great-body. It was awful with almost everything extremely loose. Almost decided to turn her back when she started talking about great service and her unique other experiences. Decided to keep to chat it away. But it was hilarious night with her telling stories after stories. Got a decent massage and BBBJ followed by some cowgirl riding. Sent her away in the early morning with the agreed amount. Though had paid for LT, barely did once as I did not feel it.

Lessons learned : Ads in classified sometimes work. However, if something is too good to be true probably it is not Like...

-- the same rate for LT as ST as it is late and

-- just 30 +great body story at a cheaper price tag (3.5K - is it cheap for chennai, had no idea as per my prior report ST was quoted for 10k after nego)

What this warrants is for experieced members to provide some market rate guidance. otherwise, you run the risk newbies in the scene spoiling the market for u. (BTW, pl do not flame me if I have already done so)

Cheers

Crazy World
08-22-07, 09:23
Hi all,

This is my frist post here hope will get to know a lot of people anyways been readin all post and finding some info here and there but nothing concrete it seems Chennai is totally stale in fun life. Anyways got a few infos from readin classifieds and got a few contacts I think its authentic one is a "vivian high" ad in the deccan and the girl surely mentions the details clearly and another one is a doorstep service but if you call up they call you near shivan park in kk nagar and then to call them they too state their purpose clearly so if anyone tries any of this service kindly let know and requestin veteren members for contacts for services of utter satisfaction.

Ramrod
08-22-07, 18:09
Hi everyone,

Can any of you tell me how to get started. I'm a 20 year old female and I am a beautian but my salary is not very good and besides I have a huge debt to pay in another month. So I was thinking of doing some sex job to make money fast. But I want to join a decent place where I'll be able to earn at least 20, 000/- per month. Can you please tell me how to go about it? I'm quite fat about 87kgs but a pretty face and huge breast and a tight vagina as ive never done any thing like this before. Please respond as soon as possible please. I'm a decent anglo indian girl even.

Thank you

I do not think it is very difficult to earn that kind of money. Also, losing some 15 kgs would help! no offence meant. How do people know that you are not a scamster, masquerading as a female?

Ramrod

Bluebuck
08-23-07, 07:21
Can somebody advice me with a decent MP to start with in chennai, where I can get decent services. Senior members please help.

Big Banana
08-23-07, 11:18
One near Kotturpuram nice married, working ready for 2K I can send you Mobile.Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I am coming from middle class society.

Can you give some numbers to contact.

WildRunner
08-23-07, 14:12
Hi BoyToy,

Thanks for the contact u gave.

Unfortunately, your contact is one of those that was never reachable. It was always switched off / out of coverage area. I tried them mainly in the evening/early night.

Perhaps you should try it yourself to check if it works. I did post a report on the experience I had.

Cheers

Hi Wildrunner,

Did the contact that I gave you worked out?

You never gave any report on that?

Cheers

BoyToy
08-24-07, 08:24
Chk this out

http://www.cnnibn.com/news/sex-workers-criminals-no-more-govt-amends-law/47371-3.html

BoyToy
08-24-07, 08:42
Hi Wildrunner,

Sorry about that I couldn't help you with handful of contacts . I am quite new to this and i am building my database slowly. Above all chennai is quite dry and its been very difficult for me to get good contacts.

The next time you make a visit i hope i can help you.

Cheers.

Hi BoyToy,

Thanks for the contact u gave.

Unfortunately, your contact is one of those that was never reachable. It was always switched off / out of coverage area. I tried them mainly in the evening/early night.

Perhaps you should try it yourself to check if it works. I did post a report on the experience I had.

Cheers

Vasanth 2008
08-25-07, 13:38
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I am coming from middle class society.

Can you give some numbers to contact.I am very much interested in oral sex. Can anybody introduce me any money minded unmatured or matured ladies to give oral sex to me please help me.

Makudi M
08-25-07, 16:13
Everybody asking for numbers, please understand that the places that have extras always keep changing their numbers and llocations.

I had given numbers to different people previously and they all say that those number are not valid. So you have to watch out DC ads for the latest numbers and locations.

Regards,

Makudi

Hi Wildrunner,

Sorry about that I couldn't help you with handful of contacts . I am quite new to this and i am building my database slowly. Above all chennai is quite dry and its been very difficult for me to get good contacts.

The next time you make a visit i hope i can help you.

Cheers.

Big Indian
08-26-07, 09:58
Some months ago a made a small trip to Pondi to see a dace show. While enquirying the room boy, i got hold of a lady U**** (aunty). Entered her place and she showed only one girl. But somewhere i had a lucky mole, the girl looked very very homely and you take her out, no one will suspect you.

Charged 1500 for 2 hrs. Gave 1500 to aunty and 300 to room boy.

She Ka******* gave me a pleasure of life time.

Same female, i met in Chennai. She took me to her house and her so called husband was there and we had great time for 1000 bucks.

She is not available in that house nor her telephone number is active.

Any other new chennai contacts, please PM me.

Mine Grt
08-26-07, 09:59
Hi,

Send me your details.

We will help.

Hi everyone,

Thank you

Mine Grt
08-26-07, 10:04
Hi guys,

Any having contact number of girls or house wifes for sex.

Any true info is welcome

Thanks,

Saran

Mine Grt
08-26-07, 10:39
Hi,

I need deatils of any good call girls.

Any true info would be appriceated.

Anonymous
08-27-07, 05:02
Years Back (around 5-6 yrs)

I got a mobile number of a Housewife, who is doing this business to run the family. I called her and fixed up one sunday. The girl is from Porur, but doing business in Ashok Nagar (as partime). Her main job is in some GYM as instructor.

Somewhere behind Kasi Theatre, she guided me through mobile and i located a new flat. There were guys living in the below flat. This dame opened the door a little and asked me to barge in. She had one more friend inside who was in angry mood.

I was nervous as this was my first attempt. We both went in started to strip. I think she felt me being nervous. First time i saw a lady nude (in bright light), was having a tremendous erection.

She touched me all around and i gave a lip service throughout. Even before i could fixed a condom on, i ejaculated (no laughing please. every body whould have experienced this). She understood my state and cleaned me with a towel and asked me to wait for another session. I felt very bad to have ejaculated even before inserting and gave her Rs.1500/- and ran out from there.

All girls have changed their number and location.

Makudi M
08-27-07, 06:30
Hi Guys,

Recently headlines today brought to light the various Escort services into news. They pretended as customers and went to a couple of ES at Delhi and then recorded the activities. Those ES were also providing drugs. So for two three days there were checking in other cities also. Chennai parlors were also shut down for two three days. Be careful.

Safe hunting.

Cheers Makudi

WildRunner
08-28-07, 10:35
Hi Makudi,

I understand the transient nature of the numbers and no offence was meant when I reported my experiences.

I did follow your suggestion here and did the DC-class part to venture on my own (disaster as reported later).

Cheers

I

Everybody asking for numbers, please understand that the places that have extras always keep changing their numbers and llocations.

I had given numbers to different people previously and they all say that those number are not valid. So you have to watch out DC ads for the latest numbers and locations.

Regards,

Makudi

Cool Raghu
08-28-07, 19:28
The centre opposite to DSC hyundai is closed. Most of the numbers in H & DC are switched off. Chennai is low in action after a recent raid.

Cool Raghu
08-28-07, 19:41
1. DSC Hyundai - Nice massage no extras. I tried the basic package.

2. Another one in CIT Nagar - Nice massage no extras. I tried the basic package.

3. One independant lady attended my call once, asked me to come near T.Nagar. Then switched off the phone. Till now it is switched off for the past 1 month.

4. Can you give me your contacts raghukethu liamg, Bigindian. I will give you mine.

5. Another one near a Parcel service - Gave a Massage (Not so good) HJ and touchings. Damage 1.2k + 200 tips

6. Vel is good. But closed now I think.

Mine Grt
08-29-07, 09:57
One of you guys mentioned that *** is one MP in Railway Border road,

Actually I tried to located but unfortunately no clues , there is no such MP over *** near J V.

Any idea how to get in touch with that MP.

Farhanmkmk
08-29-07, 12:16
Hi all,

I tried calling several numbers from DC and Hindu..but most of them don't work. Many of them are male to male services. Very few of them responded. Also the number of ads in the classifieds have reduced. I spoke with some auto guys and friends here on the subject and they said that the MPs had some raids recently and also took some clients too for questioning. Sounds scary.

So at this moment it might be a good idea not to visit MPs untill situation cools down which it will.

Makudi M
08-30-07, 11:17
Guys,

A news on raids in Chennai parlors.

Be careful.

http://www.newstodaynet.com/11aug/ld4.htm

Makudi

Cool Raghu
08-30-07, 14:37
I too checked there. It is locked. I think it is closed.

Farhanmkmk
08-31-07, 07:14
Does anyone know about a house in adyar? I called the number and the lady said that price is rs 15000 for 2 hours. I think this house has been advertised in internet for sometime.

Male Melesa
08-31-07, 12:18
Working at KK Nagar HR office near pondicherry house.

25 name Mala, married. Nice enjoyable for 2K.

Does anyone know about a house in adyar? I called the number and the lady said that price is rs 15000 for 2 hours. I think this house has been advertised in internet for sometime.

Makudi M
09-01-07, 08:49
I had been away from Chennai for a week. How is the situation in Chennai? MPs normally operating after raids?

Makudi

Makudi M
09-01-07, 09:15
Hi Axel,

Was this place near Nandhi Statue? Can you send me the details via PM?

Thanks in advance

Makudi

I am not sure if the MP I reported about gives any ad's in the news papers. I actually called another MP in Tnagar and on arriving there when I didn't get what they promised on the phone I decided to walkout. Thats when one of the men sitting there took me to this MP where the Chink women were amazing. I could give you the details but that we can do only thru PM. It will be great sharing info with you. Sply the B2B centres in Chennai.

Cheers!

Big Indian
09-01-07, 09:19
http://www.indialist.com/indian-classified/keywordsearch

Makudi M
09-02-07, 06:41
I can't open the link. It says no permission.

Makudi

http://www.indialist.com/indian-classified/keywordsearch

Cool Raghu
09-02-07, 19:47
I think both belong to the same team. I found similar boards during my visits some time before. My doubt confirms as both of them are closed at the same time now.

Big Indian
09-03-07, 03:34
Check www.indialist.com and browse through chennai classifieds and search for string "massage"

Give me some light of some wet places.

Makudi M
09-03-07, 18:31
Hi Raghu,

You are right. Even I have seen same girls in both the places.

Makudi

I think both belong to the same team. I found similar boards during my visits some time before. My doubt confirms as both of them are closed at the same time now.

Makudi M
09-04-07, 13:26
Hi everybody,

Did anyone notice these days? Previously Hindu used to have two full columns of MP ads. Nowadays it has suddenly reduced to just three or four.

Anybody can through some info on this? I guess it mightbe because of the recent raids

Regards,

Makudi

Cool Raghu
09-04-07, 14:51
Chennai actions going lower and lower. All entries in the health column of H Classifieds vanished. Only four were in todays column and those too with complete address. That itself shows that they are useless. Most of the numbers in India List and Get it Chennai Classifieds would be either switched off, not in use or only M2M and Door step. Even my regular contact first said only door step. Only after calling him by name and remind him of previous visits he spoke further.

BoyToy
09-05-07, 19:38
Hi All,

It was 9. 30 pm and I was on my way home. I saw a car parked near the entrance of the petrol bunk next to Radisson hotel in GST road. I saw two girls standing close by the car and two guys inside the car. I got down from the bike and asked my friend who was driving the bike to load the tank and I waited there for some time looking at the girls. Suddenly one of the girl approached and called me. Since I was with my friend I couldn't check it out. But I am sure that they are SW's looking for some pickup. I was able to make that out with their hand signals. The girls looked pretty decent.

If you guys can please check that out. In case if you have some fun do post them. I will try my luck the next time I go there.

Cheers

Chennai actions going lower and lower. All entries in the health column of H Classifieds vanished. Only four were in todays column and those too with complete address. That itself shows that they are useless. Most of the numbers in India List and Get it Chennai Classifieds would be either switched off, not in use or only M2M and Door step. Even my regular contact first said only door step. Only after calling him by name and remind him of previous visits he spoke further.

Want Luv
09-16-07, 11:35
Hello,, everyone,

Cheers!Hi Axel,

Was wondering if you could give me directions to the Mp which had chinky girls. hope I'm not too late, haven't seen your posts off late.

Rlink1979
09-16-07, 15:30
Can some one provide me some decent call girl number to my mail?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Kula Sekar
09-21-07, 18:26
Hi Axel,

Was wondering if you could give me directions to the Mp which had chinky girls. hope I'm not too late, haven't seen your posts off late.Hi,

Any direction info from Axel, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Smartboy9940
09-23-07, 11:52
Rachel,

You can contact me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

I can surely help you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dered 1981
09-24-07, 20:27
Hello, all and senior members please help me in this, I was reading thru DC and one colum they said please call us if you are feeling lonely or want a companion, I called up one no which was an std for me (delhi no), she told me that I will have to pay 3k for a memberhip per yr, and they will give me contacts of girls in Chennai whom you can make friends with, I just wanted your ppls help in this can I opt for it or not has any one gone for this and how is this please enlighten me on this.

Thank you

Cool Raghu
09-25-07, 18:45
From last week's DC I found a number pointing to T.Nagar Subway. 1500 for two girls. One did the backside and another front with HJ & Touchings.

First girl is the massage girl. Second is just for extras.

Damage 1500

+ tips 100 for the first, 200 for the second

Dered 1981
09-25-07, 20:12
Thanks Makudi, any ways any nice msg prls in Chennai. Its becoming dry man. I feel that there were a lots of LE problem. I don' know whats going to happen.

StallionJr
09-26-07, 05:35
I am hearing about this for the first time.. Have no idea
regards,

MakudiHi,

This is axel here. Had to change the Nick as I wasnt able to login using axel for a long time. Anyway as far as the lonely ad goes its a friendship club and they just take your money, give you a few numbers that won't work and eventually stop taking your calls. Its a scam. I have already burnt my fingers once by trying it. Avoid such clubs.

Cheers!

Makudi M
09-26-07, 18:22
Hi Axel
Welcome back.. Chennai has become very dry man..
Makudi

Hi,

This is axel here. Had to change the Nick as I wasnt able to login using axel for a long time. Anyway as far as the lonely ad goes its a friendship club and they just take your money, give you a few numbers that won't work and eventually stop taking your calls. Its a scam. I have already burnt my fingers once by trying it. Avoid such clubs.

Cheers!

Dered 1981
09-26-07, 22:53
Hey thanks for the info man, well any ways axel I feel, it risky too, but you know my junior is like lets give it a try ne ways, let see how it works.

Thanks and Cheers!

Cybram
09-27-07, 08:22
Have anyone tried Rachel who put her number in this forum. I called her up. She said I need a place in Chennai which R did not have. She says she doest go to hotels. Only homes.

It seemed genuine. Can someone who has a place in Chennai try and report.

Lalwoh
10-02-07, 12:31
Hi All,

Am in Chennai for a short while and tried a place in Velachery. Found the number from one of the newspaper. Price 1000 for 30 min massage. Made the fatal mistake of paying without looking at who it will be. It was an absolute disaster. The place was dirty as hell. There was no privacy. The room stunk. Had water on the floor. The lady giving the massage was ugly. Around 35 years of age. , in bad shape, bit fat, not at all attractive face, etc. Nothing happened, she tried to hint at something more (hands at right places, caress, tickle etc) but the whole ambience was so bad that those advances were ignored. I was hoping to just get my money's worth in terms of a good legit massage. Well, that didn't happen either, it was a so so massage and all in all an experience would like to forget. Spreading the word so that more folks don't get duped.

lal

StallionJr
10-05-07, 06:50
Hi Axel,

Welcome back.. Chennai has become very dry man..

MakudiWassup? None of the recent reports show life in chennai. Is it really that bad or what?

Makudi M
10-07-07, 04:36
Yes man.. There were a couple of raids recently... Most of the places are closed.. The ads in Hindu have reduced to 5 or 6. Dull...and boring..
Any new ventures from your end?

Wassup? None of the recent reports show life in chennai. Is it really that bad or what?

WildInstincts
10-07-07, 13:18
Have anyone tried Rachel who put her number in this forum. I called her up. She said I need a place in Chennai which R did not have. She says she doest go to hotels. Only homes.

It seemed genuine. Can someone who has a place in Chennai try and report.Called that number today but no answer. If I get a response, I will report!

Romeo781
10-09-07, 08:13
There used to be this advertisement on net regarding a mahalakshmi escort in chennai?

Also calls as maha and independent escort.

Does anyone knows any news about this advertisement?

Dick N Pussy
10-11-07, 20:04
Couple of days back when I was visiting Chennai, called my old contact, he was saying that most mp's are closed due to raids.

He arranged a house wife near perambur at her home, her house was small but not her assets and a broad mind to service someone. Very good service, supported any positions.

Had a very satisfied service in Chennai after a long time.

Damage was 2. 5k to the Contact directly, have asked not to give / take their ph nos / give tips. But I will make sure to check the details next time.

Dered 1981
10-12-07, 22:38
Hello,

How are you guys? Hey, remember I told you about the add in DC reg "if you are feeling lonely please call us" I gave the membership fee which is 2. 5k, but the problem is that, all the nos are wrong which they gave me and now they are not picking up the phone when I them, so as of now I have burnt my fingers in this but was quite a bad and a learning experience, any ways makudi not msg from your side to the forum, what happend man your msg are akways informative.

Got to go as of now, you guys take care.

Rolland
10-13-07, 09:24
Hi ISG veterans,

This is my first post in the forum.comparatively new as far as city is concerned with. Was going through all the previous posts. And really wish to thank you all for doing a remarkable job. Thumbs up!

Yeah, fact remained that the city has gone dry for sometime now. But may be the more public face has been taken offline due to cops or whatever. But deep down the river flows. Albeit in a more camouflaged way.

The proof this fact can be found by looking at some of the actions which happens at fairly organized way.

Take an example, there was a post telling about some gals near the HP petrol bunk near airport. I went to the place to check in. And true to the point a car was waiting there. And after some time one another car came packed with some decent looking girls. One guy came out of the care went to the previously parked car and did some talking. Then both the car went for some place together. May be the hotels in the stretch.

So defnitely some action is going on. Just contacts and patience is the name of the game in this city.

Sagarsax
10-13-07, 13:06
Called that number today but no answer. If I get a response, I will report!!I also called her during my Chennai visit, but she refused to Visit the hotel, even if I was in a 4 start hotel.

I offered her to meet outside also but she didnt accept.

Sagi

WildRunner
10-14-07, 15:30
Hi,

Was in Chennai a few weeks ago. The ads in DC and hindu have almost dimnished to zero and I also called Rachel. She confirmed she does not do hotels. I see consistency here.

I called a contact that I had used during my last trip and that led to some action. A package was agreed for 9K LT and arrived at the hotel 1 hr earlier. Boy I was in for a surprise. She was good looking, a bit fat, comes from the neighbouring smaller costal state and had really huge assets. Chatted for a while. Went to the bath-tub and did some touchy feely stuff.

Dried and straight to bed. She BJ me for sometime and It was so hot that I came. Rested a while and started round two with some more BBBJ this time as I had come earlier and then started to do the russian style with her huge, soft tits. It felt so good that I came again over her tits.

Relaxed for an hour, chatted about her experiences. She has also been in to the movie world as an extra/dancer. Third round was doing in all positions and finally came with doggy. Overall it was a good experience. Action still happens in Chennai (or atleast a few weeks ago) and you need to have contacts.

Tits : 38D and smooth. Saggy, perhaps due to the huge size
Massage: No
BBBJ : yes, 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : 9K + 500 tips

Anyone has tried rachel ? any reports ?

Makudi M
10-17-07, 17:22
Hi all
Was staying a bit away for the past few days from the mongering activities as the scene was also not good...
Happy to know that few of you find my reports informative.. :) thank you..
To be frank..getting bored of the same routines... most of the MPs closed.. A few ones that I know of doesnt give any extras.. One or two regular places have same faces... There was a good young girl at one of my regular place..but she left the place it seems.. Dont have her number..so dont know where she is now...
Now Have to find out new places... Lots of number especially FS numbers doesnt work nowadays....
I dont know whether its time to expand the territory to neighboring areas like Mahabs or Pondy...
Anyway if anybody finds out someting interesting in chennai pls share it across... I will defenitely post the details if I come across someting..
regards
Makudi

Hello,

How are you guys? Hey, remember I told you about the add in DC reg "if you are feeling lonely please call us" I gave the membership fee which is 2. 5k, but the problem is that, all the nos are wrong which they gave me and now they are not picking up the phone when I them, so as of now I have burnt my fingers in this but was quite a bad and a learning experience, any ways makudi not msg from your side to the forum, what happend man your msg are akways informative.

Got to go as of now, you guys take care.

Rolland
10-18-07, 18:49
Was roaming around t nagar bus stand yesterday. About 8:45pm. Near to the Bismi stationary shop there is a bylane that goes inside. Was just standing there. One woman was passing by. Got some suggestive gesture and she smiled looking at me. Was around 32-35 yrs, very big assets. But kind of plain by looks. Had a chat. She said there's a girl of age 28 nearby Guindy. Was asking 1000 bucks. Told will pay after looking the girl. Went there by auto (she arranged it). Girl was attractive by figure. Very nice assets and smooth body, but not that good looking. Asking 1000 for ST and 3000 for LT. Settled for ST. Started with playing with the tits. Then told her for BBBJ which she did quite ok. Then did some positions with cap on. Almost one and a half hour and it was over.

Snake Babu
10-19-07, 07:14
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here. I just wanted to share my bad experience with one of the MP I visited recently. Saw the add in DC and called the lady. The MP is just opp to Thiruvanmyur Bus Depot. The receptionist guy told abt various pkgs. I selected Rs. 500 powder massage. Went to a room in the back side. A lady at 35-40 age came and locked the door and made me naked and started touching my whole body (she calls it massage). She gave HJ at the end. She allowed me to play with there Boops also. But I was not happy because she was not looking good and very aged. She is Tamil lady not Mallu. The place was not hygienic. I would advice you guys better avoid this place.

Looks: 2/10
Service: 3/10
Attitude: 3/10
Damage: Rs.500
tips: Rs.50

Will try again?: No. Never again.

Peter Patros
10-20-07, 09:11
No one seems to have actually touched base with Rachel! I called and got a cold "where did you get this number? ". She asked where I was calling from and then disconnected.

I am wondering if that post with her phone number was some kind of prank.

Makudi M
10-20-07, 19:06
Hi Peter
Not seen you around for a while. How are you?
makudi

No one seems to have actually touched base with Rachel! I called and got a cold "where did you get this number? ". She asked where I was calling from and then disconnected.

I am wondering if that post with her phone number was some kind of prank.

Young Horse
10-21-07, 18:59
Hi,

I am to attend a business meet at Chennai next week and to keep me "good spirits" I hoped to have an escort during my stay in Chennai. I tried the numbers of the escort services and to my dismay found not even one of them (out of atleast 12 contacts) was providing any kind of service. You guys were right in saying it has indeed become "dry". I don think I will be able to pass my time there. The best thing I now hope is to shift the meet to Mumbai.

Hope the good old days are back soon.

Happy mongering (if at all you are lucky enough, otherwise good luck).

Y H

John Joseph
10-22-07, 10:08
Hi All,

This is my first posting to this forum.

I have seen some probable candidates in cathedral road, on the same side as Stella Maris. The bus stop next to the hotel(I think it is woodlands) and nearby places are ideal to pick, but after around 8pm or 9pm.

Regards,

John

Cybram
10-22-07, 10:48
@ Peter Patros

Rachel was not a prank. because i had called and got a positive response from her. Someone else her did too.

The problem with her is she is exclusive outcall to "your own place". No hotels for her. And she insists that its only massage.

The problem maybe that someone form the forum must have created some problem for her. Maybe thats y she is extra cautious now. Tell her you got number form ISG and that you are a reg member

John Joseph
10-23-07, 09:31
@ Peter Patros

Rachel was not a prank. because i had called and got a positive response from her. Someone else her did too.

The problem with her is she is exclusive outcall to "your own place". No hotels for her. And she insists that its only massage.

The problem maybe that someone form the forum must have created some problem for her. Maybe thats y she is extra cautious now. Tell her you got number form ISG and that you are a reg memberI tried contacting her; she told she is not interested as I am married. Anyone over here who actually met her? Is it worth exploring?

John Joseph
10-23-07, 12:50
I got a mail in some newsgroup about escort services. There was a quick response from the guy giving me his number and asking me to call. He introduced himself as Mr. KK, some KrishnaKumar or so. He talked politely and was impressive through phone. He is a computer hardware vendor doing this as a side business. On a weekend, evening, we met near Poonamalee high road. He talked about his collections. Showed me some photos as well. Gave me details about body and attitude. My requirements were, to have a Malayali, not too dark. He could not get a Malayali, but recommended a Mumbai girl. I agreed for it.

He directed me to goto Koyambedu alone, from there to some roads inside, finally to reach a double storeyed house locked from outside. KK's guys were around and they recognised me easily. He opened the house and asked me to relax in the drawing room. After 10 minutes, came 4 *****s, all equally good. I asked them to give the Mumbai girl, and all seems to be from Mumbai. Finally I asked for the girl KK recommended and came in a girl about 5' tall, bit chubby. Looks 4/10. Started slowly, but she got into action quickly. Did a BBBJ. Very energetic girl, we tried many positions. She was interested in experimenting. After nearly 45 minutes, I cudn't stand anymore. She was quick to clean up things. She then started lying on top of me for few minutes. Then she asked for a secnd time, but I couldn't. I asked her to lie like that for few more minutes. May be another 45 minutes gone like that, and I left the place.

Damage: 4k + tips: Rs500

StallionJr
10-24-07, 07:50
What's up dude. I have been away on work for a while. Just got bk to Chennai. Whats happening here? The forum seems to be getting very dry. Is there something we can do to spice it up? Howz the raids scene now?

Makudi M
10-24-07, 18:23
hi
Very dry these days..except a few lucky gamblings here and there..
MP scenes are almost dead..
Need to expand to neighbouring areas Iguess.
Makudi

What's up dude. I have been away on work for a while. Just got bk to Chennai. Whats happening here? The forum seems to be getting very dry. Is there something we can do to spice it up? Howz the raids scene now?

Andana
10-24-07, 20:10
hi all,

this is my first posting to this forum.

i have seen some probable candidates in cathedral road, on the same side as stella maris. the bus stop next to the hotel(i think it is woodlands) and nearby places are ideal to pick, but after around 8pm or 9pm.

regards,

johnif you still feel that is okay jus drive your vehicle in the kamarajar salai on a slow speed around 6.30 to 8 between nethaji statue and avvaiyar you'll find someone staring at you. make sure you sign them you have noticed and stop.

similarly opp to t nagar, naidu hall
bar council in parrys

best of luck

John Joseph
10-26-07, 14:33
if you still feel that is okay jus drive your vehicle in the kamarajar salai on a slow speed around 6.30 to 8 between nethaji statue and avvaiyar you'll find someone staring at you. make sure you sign them you have noticed and stop.

similarly opp to t nagar, naidu hall
bar council in parrys

best of luckthanks for the info. i have tried those in pondy bazar, near naidu hall as well as from t-nagar bus stand. i have also tried from near head post office in mount road oppositte to devi theatre. that was a couple of years back. all are so-so, but good for rs. 500/- or less. will try this kamarajar salai stuff and will update you.

regards,

john

Na Resh
10-29-07, 13:08
Any one give the correct location of SW at velachery Chennai

I am searching for a quite a long time but unable to find it.

John Joseph
11-13-07, 06:59
Hi All,

Please let me know if drug shops insist on a prescription to sell Penegra. Also, let me know if the drug is available in most of the shops or is it a precious drug available in selected shops. If so, do let me know the shop details.

Thanks,

John

Sxi Lingham
11-13-07, 08:49
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have gone through your messages very useful tips n tricks are available.

I like to share my bad exp with kerala MP at Tnagar two times :(. Total damage is around Rs5000/- I hope me the no 1 fool to spend so much for nothing. When I dicussed with recption girl she said full service but once paid a girl cam n said nothing pvt here only massage. The reception girls will commit false comittment for earning incentives always they promote adult package which is utter waste of money n time.

I still have the fantasy for good massage with HJ, BBBJ etc... services. Any exp persons can help me to identify right place. Is it velachery is trustable area? I seek for your recommendations.

Thanks

Lovely Dick70
11-14-07, 09:05
Of late I do spend a lot of time in Internet Chat rooms. I have also gor some numbers by exchange. The truth is none of the numbers work.

Has any one had any success while chatting in Internet chat room?

Opinions welcome

LD

Makudi M
11-17-07, 08:25
The MP is Vel is going to be shifted from there.. Will let you know guys once I get to know the exact place
makudi

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have gone through your messages very useful tips n tricks are available.

I like to share my bad exp with kerala MP at Tnagar two times :(. Total damage is around Rs5000/- I hope me the no 1 fool to spend so much for nothing. When I dicussed with recption girl she said full service but once paid a girl cam n said nothing pvt here only massage. The reception girls will commit false comittment for earning incentives always they promote adult package which is utter waste of money n time.

I still have the fantasy for good massage with HJ, BBBJ etc... services. Any exp persons can help me to identify right place. Is it velachery is trustable area? I seek for your recommendations.

Thanks

Dered 1981
11-17-07, 21:55
Hello all,

I wanted to ask you all people is the door step service for massage legal, and how does it work I mean if you ask for a doorstep service how many people will come and how is the collectin of money done, and does your secrecasy (SP MISTAKE) been maintained please enlighten me on this, it would be a great help to me.

Sxi Lingham
11-20-07, 03:32
Thanks a lot Makudi.

The MP is Vel is going to be shifted from there.. Will let you know guys once I get to know the exact place.

Makudi

Snake Babu
11-20-07, 05:53
Hi Guys,

B2B massage is provided in a MP in Ambatore OT. I saw the add in DC and called them. I went their and took Rs.1500/- oil massage. During the massage, the girl indicated that B2B is provided there for Rs.3000/-. Since I already applied oil on my body, she said it was not possible on the day. But, she gave good BBBJ and Handjob. She helped me for bathing. During bathing, she removed her clothes and allowed me to feel her whole body. She asked me to come there again with Condom next time. It's very difficult to explain the route. A guy came and picked me up.

Attitude: 7/10
Look: 4/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 1500/-
Tips: 500/-
Will try again: may be.

Dark Valdemort
11-20-07, 19:15
Hi SB,

Is the place hygenic?

Is the girl/lady looking good?

Reg,

Val

Hi Guys,

B2B massage is provided in a MP in Ambatore OT. I saw the add in DC and called them. I went their and took Rs.1500/- oil massage. During the massage, the girl indicated that B2B is provided there for Rs.3000/-. Since I already applied oil on my body, she said it was not possible on the day. But, she gave good BBBJ and Handjob. She helped me for bathing. During bathing, she removed her clothes and allowed me to feel her whole body. She asked me to come there again with Condom next time. It's very difficult to explain the route. A guy came and picked me up.

Attitude: 7/10
Look: 4/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: 1500/-
Tips: 500/-
Will try again: may be.

Ricardino12
11-21-07, 17:51
Guys,

Met an awsome gal at Breeze, today after nooon. Good serivce, good looks and etc. Anisha. Has any one done her before?

Steveisg
11-21-07, 20:46
Hi Guys,

Got a housewife in chennai after struggling for a long time, good assets. Manju, reachable at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

This place is in Vanniyar street behind pondichery guest house in KK nagar. She said she has some contacts to arrange film extras. will give it a try.

Damage: 9k, unbelievable i know, but then visited this lady for the first time and had to pay the agent as well, so 9k.

looks - 6/10
assets - 8/10
Service - 8/10

Worth a try.. would like to see reviews abt her from others. call her and say that u hv visited already a couple of months back etc etc... i am sure u guys know to work ur way thru :)

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Srivaralakshmi
11-22-07, 03:44
Guys,

Met an awsome gal at Breeze, today after nooon. Good serivce, good looks and etc. Anisha. Has any one done her before?Give more details.

Makudi M
11-22-07, 04:23
Where is this Breeze?

Guys,

Met an awsome gal at Breeze, today after nooon. Good serivce, good looks and etc. Anisha. Has any one done her before?

Srivaralakshmi
11-22-07, 04:52
Guys,

Met an awsome gal at Breeze, today after nooon. Good serivce, good looks and etc. Anisha. Has any one done her before?Can you please be more elaborate.

Srini Adayar
11-22-07, 04:54
I am new to this forum.

I want massage at my doorstep.

Does anyone know info about that?

Andana
11-22-07, 05:22
Hi Guys,

This is Anand Again. With a painful experience. I got a girl at because of the fantasy in this site I refered her to one of the patrons here. She is not a SW but I used her needs to be my girl. But once she met Mr. Jay from this forum she is no more accepting my calls and she says her conscience is killing. I don't know whether she was really gone back or become full time for Jay.

Friends the moral is 'Thy Shall not covet others pick ups for full time' But anyway I got one more new girl said she is a dancer in a troupe. U can see my id in my previous reports. Update you soon.

Anand

Andana
11-22-07, 05:42
Where is this Breeze?Give some clues friend. Is this the breeze in Poonamalee High Road. So that we can try out. Like where u saw her. How to go about searching her etc. It.

Ricardino12
11-22-07, 18:07
Hotel Breeze is in Poonamalee high Road. This gal must have been like 22 tan skinned straight hair with dark brown streaks. Looked a lot like a model. Service was exxeptional.

Srivaralakshmi
11-23-07, 04:43
Hotel Breeze is in Poonamalee high Road. This gal must have been like 22 tan skinned straight hair with dark brown streaks. Looked a lot like a model. Service was exxeptional.How did you met her there and what is the damage.

Makudi M
11-23-07, 17:40
Friends
please respect the forum rules. Please dont post email addresses and phone numbers in the open forum. That is what PM is for. Especialy restrain from publishing the phone numbers of girls you met in public. That will in fact force them to shut down that contact.
Makudi

Na Resh
11-24-07, 04:20
Please tell any messasge center in Vel.

Or any another pimps address.

Ricardino12
11-24-07, 10:25
How did you met her there and what is the damage.Sriva if you need more information, you will have to send in a private message. Get a paid subscripttion and I can give you the details.

Creative 20
11-24-07, 18:04
Hi pals,

I am new to ISG.

Can anyone tell me if there are any good MPs near Ambattur?

Thanks

Beddy Beddy
11-24-07, 20:50
Hi Royce,

Where is the exact address?

Could you please mention.

Makudi M
11-25-07, 05:56
Anybody monitoring the Hindu ads? I have not had a chance to see them recently.. Are they picking up or just the same?

Creative 20
11-25-07, 07:36
No way. All the same old 6 ADs in the HEALTH CARE section.

Anybody monitoring the Hindu ads? I have not had a chance to see them recently.. Are they picking up or just the same?

Beddy Beddy
11-25-07, 09:06
Guys,

Any information in Adyar or Gundi.

I mean girl friendly hotels.

Creative 20
11-29-07, 16:03
Oh boy. This forum is really dry. Kya hua yaaron? Longtime I am asking the location or landmark of MP which is in ambatore. Snake Babu. Where are you?

Makudi M
11-30-07, 04:24
Not that the forum alone is dry... The scene itself is dry...
Good luck anyway
Makudi

Oh boy. This forum is really dry. Kya hua yaaron? Longtime I am asking the location or landmark of MP which is in ambatore. Snake Babu. Where are you?

Dick007
11-30-07, 06:15
Give more details.Hey I have just landed in madras. Who is this anisha? And how can I contact her? Do you guys know any hotels or MP in tnagar area?

Dick007
11-30-07, 06:20
Hey guys,

I have just landed in Chennai. Who exactly is this breeze girl in Chennai? And how to get in contact with othrers? Do you guys know any area where I can go to a good MP. Can any of you give me information on MP in T. Nagar?

Member #4171
12-01-07, 14:15
It is not that the scene is dry. There is a drive against criminal elements in the state, and most of the regular contacts have gone underground and have changed the co-ordinates. The industry still has a strong undercurrent and there is a very subtle way of conducting business in the open. Here are some suggested approaches to mongering in this state.

One of the easiest approaches is to hire a taxi from the airport/railway station and get conversational (sorry, you should be at least 40% Tamil fluent or will really have to struggle by communicating with single words rather than full sentences). The trick is to be straight forth in asking the driver about your needs (MPs, LT, ST etc) and his opinion, after an initial chit-chat. If you beat around the bush too much, there is a very good chance that the driver will mistake you for a newbie or as someone for some time pass information. (The older the driver. But not too old, the better the chances to get to a reliable broker/information). If you are in much luck, the driver himself might play broker (along with multiple other roles like small time LIC agent etc that he plays during the day. LOL). However, working directly with a broker puts you at risk. You might be most probably working with a person with a serious criminal background. So ALWAYS, ALWAYS trust your instincts, and be ready to quickly ease out of any situation that rings warning bells when working with brokers. (don't try pushing your luck too much with seedy brokers. Your first impression of the guy is the best impression that you can ever have).

Second approach is to check-in to a hotel and ask the room boy who typically carries your luggage to your room about the services (after an initial chitchat). This approach has an advantage over the earlier approach that the language will not be an issue as majority of the room boys can speak average english. The room boys have contacts with brokers and usually will get you butt ugly ladies/oldies to reasonably beautiful girls for your selection (based on your luck that day). Your damages are typically shared by the room boy/reception, broker and the girl (the girl gets the lowest share) and hence can be high end damages, unless you can negotiate well upfront. However, there is a huge disadvantage with the "room-boy approach". There is a very good chance that the room boy is new or the hotel does not allow this kind of activities or that the room boy does not consider you as a serious "business partner" or considers you as an undercover LE guy or as someone who will create trouble for him. To avoid this situation, it is better to strike a conversation with the room boy about the services (under the pretext of checking the room quality, ambience or something), before you pay the money for the room at the reception. Otherwise, you run a high risk of ending up all alone in a hotel room without any company.

The third approach is the toughest. You will need much luck, patience and effort to try to pick up independent escorts/"free lancers" from clubs, dance parties etc (I personally have not tried this yet. But have seen some serious success with some co-mongers). There are still dance parties that happen in posh hotels (stags will have to pay twice to get in) or you can try your luck in hotel pubs. But here is the catch. You need to have very high social skills to create a good comfort feeling for the lady as well as to give an impression of a cash rich guy and also to pick up the right group (very rarely you will see single free lancers! )

The main bottle neck with all the 3 approaches is that these industry players have a very low shelf life with most of the contacts/players switching to different modes very frequently. Running out or being burst in business, laying low for the time being, being in LE hands, migrating to new areas, falling sick, LE pushing everything underground etc, etc. So it is very often back-to-square-one when it comes to contacts in this industry (but then the approaches always remains the same).

Other co-mongers are invited to post their specific mongering approaches.

Snake Babu
12-01-07, 15:07
Oh boy. This forum is really dry. Kya hua yaaron? Longtime I am asking the location or landmark of MP which is in ambatore. Snake Babu. Where are you?Hi Man,

The AD in DC goes like this "HEALTH FIT". Call her and she would say it is Door Step service. But insist her for more info. then she will tell you the address in Amabatore. I dont remember the street name and address.

KhoolGuy
12-02-07, 19:59
Guys. Am new to Chennai. Hope I can get some help from all active members here. Gonna try out all info given here.

Thanks all

Andana
12-03-07, 04:25
One more to add. If you own a bike or a self driven car (Preferably car), jus drive along Radha Krishnan Salai, Parry's corner. If you find individual ladies stand in the bus stand or other places, look at them and make sure you are noticed. Jus pass ahead and stop. Look back and make sure she turns up. make eye contact. If she starts walking towards you, keep the car door loosed and wait for her, if you feel she will jus walk across you, leave your message like speaking in the mobile. She might make sure to disappear from the eyes of the stand byers there to get in to your vehicle. So follow her a bit.

This is purely your luck and prudence.

Some times you can luckily land up with non professionals and make sure you move up in a right phase.

I tried this and worked. All the best Guys.

KhoolGuy
12-04-07, 03:44
Hi frnds.

I got some info about a place outside which is quite active. Its called Nagari a small town in Chennai Tirupati highway! My friend's had visited that place and enquired to some fellows and autoricksaw guys. They took him to one place. Gals are not very bad but if you sex hungry then its ok. He had complete sex. U need to command the gals. His total damage was 1. 5k for 2 hours!

Tc.

Happy mongering

Bored Ashell
12-04-07, 12:40
Guys,

I am gonna be in Chennai for a few nights starting tomorrow. Any tips on getting some action namely some nice hot chicks to spend the evenings / nights with.

Do let me know,

Bored Ashell

Makudi M
12-04-07, 16:52
Hi Peter
Long time no see.. Any developments on your side?
Makudi

If you have read the postings you would know that no one posts phone numbers here. You want the cops to get their hands on them?

Grow up man !

Peter Patros
12-04-07, 17:57
Have been busy with work. Too bad no time for fun and games. I called a number from TOI in Bombay and was told that housewives 6000, college gals 10000, models 12000 and air hostess 15000. The girl who answre the phone spoke excellent english and was willing to send someone to my hotel. I had it fixed only cancel because a cilent called desperately for a meeting. Thats the sad story of my l; ife these days!

Too bad the MPs in Chennai are all shut down. Most ads are for man to man. Ugh!

Hi Peter,

Long time no see.. Any developments on your side?

Makudi

Vincent Gayle
12-05-07, 12:21
Where exactly in Radha Krishnan Salai, I mean which side of the road? If u can specify which bus stops to look for and what time, then it could be more easy for me to locate, thanks

One more to add. If you own a bike or a self driven car (Preferably car), jus drive along Radha Krishnan Salai, Parry's corner. If you find individual ladies stand in the bus stand or other places, look at them and make sure you are noticed. Jus pass ahead and stop. Look back and make sure she turns up. make eye contact. If she starts walking towards you, keep the car door loosed and wait for her, if you feel she will jus walk across you, leave your message like speaking in the mobile. She might make sure to disappear from the eyes of the stand byers there to get in to your vehicle. So follow her a bit.

This is purely your luck and prudence.

Some times you can luckily land up with non professionals and make sure you move up in a right phase.

I tried this and worked. All the best Guys.

KhoolGuy
12-08-07, 05:37
Hi frnds,

Parry's corner report is confirmed. Had to bargain to 3k for one session! Time 9 p. M. 4 ladies. Am not local tamil person so had difficulty in bargaining. She did not give her phone no. Will check out Ambattur MP this weekend! Chennai is still active!

Tc

Khoolguy

KhoolGuy
12-08-07, 05:48
At Andana

Is tat dance troop gal from Kodambakkam? If so please share the details (plz provide some contact id for you). Pm me. N your Parrys report worked! But not on Radhakrishna salai. I found those gals on other end. Health Fit is also active! Called them. Will check out on sat-sun! Thanks a lot bro.

Happy Mongering!

Ricardino12
12-10-07, 00:00
Chennai near Nungampakam I've heard thres a good massage place with extras.

Any info guys?

KhoolGuy
12-11-07, 09:34

Any info guys?I hope that is Ayush. It belongs to Hindustan Lever. Never checked that bcoz my friend's never gave any good comment on it! If someone has checked that then please do post.

Makudi M
12-11-07, 18:23
There was one behind Hotel Renjith... I am not sure whether they are still there...

Makudi

Any info guys?

Peter Patros
12-12-07, 05:42
No response when you call their numbers.

There was one behind Hotel Renjith... I am not sure whether they are still there.

Makudi

Yanni
12-12-07, 11:29
Anjali Gupta, Maria, Poornima Bhatt - all these girls talk sweet & ask you to deposit money into their icici bank accounts run by one shalini khan. Money goes down the drain.

So, friends, use your brains before using your dick!

Thumb Rule 1 & Only - Never pay in advance. Never Ever.

Peter Patros
12-13-07, 08:53
I hope that is Ayush. It belongs to Hindustan Lever. Never checked that bcoz my friend's never gave any good comment on it! If someone has checked that then please do post.Ayush is a real ayurvedic treatment place which includes massage. All above board, no funny stuff.

KhoolGuy
12-13-07, 15:02
Hi friends,

Guys am hearing that there is lot of activity in Kodambakkam.

Does anyone have any info about that?

Khoolguy

Snake Babu
12-14-07, 17:32
Hi friends,

KhoolguyI went to a MP in Kodambakkam near the Bridge. They said Rs. 1000 for one hour. but no extras provided. So, I just came out without taking massage.

I am not sure if this is the MP you talk about.

Makudi M
12-14-07, 18:29
Where at Kodambaka? There was one at Railway Border Road... I dont think it is functional now..
makudi

Hi friends,

Khoolguy

Makudi M
12-14-07, 18:31
Does anybody have any info about any activity going on in pubs or bars in chennnai? like pick up joint or anything of that sort
makudi

Snake Babu
12-18-07, 08:51
Hi Guys,

Till yesterday I was looking at the Mongering sites like ISG daily. But from today, I am searching for HIV/AIDS support sites.

Yesterday, During a intercourse with a pro girl, my condom broken. I removed it immediately as soon as I knew it was broken. She said, she has medical tests every week and there was no problem. But I am really scared that I might catch up HIV. I can have it tested only after 6 weeks. But till 6 weeks, how can I be relaxed?

That was only my second sex experience but I am sure It will be my last with outsiders. that was a good learning experience. More than Sex, there are many things in life is important. you, your family, relatives, your job and friends.

Please don't think I am advising any of you, but please think once what if you catch up HIV. there is no way to roll your time clock back.

When your Body is normal, once changes excite you! If it is not under your control, then only we feel how good our body condition was till yesterday.

Creative 20
12-18-07, 19:33
Hey,

That ambatore MP area is now a days surrounded by cops on stroll. So people, take care. Any other good place?