PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

DespoAsh90
07-31-14, 13:24
Hy guys!

Long time. I hav been looking for MP which provides extras. Tried a lots of contacts. But no use. So seniors. I request to share the details. Thank you in advance. I have pm too.

Muthu1979
07-31-14, 15:58
Fellow mongerers,

Can anyone please let me know age of Deepa and her friend. I enquired to her of having 3 some tommo. She claimed 10 k for both and 2 k for room. She boasted herself as 20 and her friend is 22 married.

I can't believe it. So I thought of getting info from experienced guys. Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

YigDon't go yar it seems costly and her friend will be average look she will ask you to come near kk nagar and she is black I have tried with here not 3 some only one to one.

RomeoWithU
07-31-14, 16:16
Hello all,

Bit busy for the last three weeks. Totally dry and hectic. I really mean it. Like to share my deed with Meena again.

Called her on Friday after noon fixed appointment for Saturday called me when she is about to leave from her house. And I was jerking in the meantime. This really helps me to hold.

Long time. I told her that I am on duty will start in 10 minutes. Reached her place. She was in saree really nice homely women. A little extras at right places.

Went into the room and fall on the bed. It was really a sunny day. She was talking with the women in the house and laughing. I got and freshen up and went to hall to drink water. She looked at me, winked her eye (her usual). I got into the room and she is sitting on the bed. She stood up and gave me tight hug. I hugged her and tried groping her ass. Its good and hard. I kissed her on cheeks and lips and found that she brushed again after reaching the house again.

Started talking. Blah blah. For 5 to 10 minutes she started to rub my shoulders from back. I felt real good and I am in need of a massage at that time I sat in front of her showing my back. She gave a good massage at me shoulder and neck. I really got the rise. But not ready for the action. Started kissing fondling her for really long time. I removed her saree and.

Now she is with her jacket and in-skirts. And took them off too. Nice assets small belly. Again started kissing and fondling. She is really in a good mood started biting my lips and neck. I started to move my hands down her fond her panties are wet. Started fingering and kissing at the same time. She started moaning and biting little harder. A total GFE for around 45 or 50 minutes I hope. I remover my boxers and johnny was waiting for her lips. She gave me a good and slow BJ. I really enjoyed looking at her doing it.

I pulled her hair and started kissing again. Started with miss. I really felt the warmth in her pussy. She is totally wet ahhhh! I really felt. I don't know what to tell. We moved to.

WOT finished with doggy. A good doggy. Her ass is bouncing as I pound her hard. I slapped on it tight and banged her for 10 minutes. My trick helped me. I came all over her and back ass.

Really good time. I can tell she is really enjoying the sex rather than doing it as her work. Hell of a women. Hard to find type.

Thinking this jerking for a whole 3 weeks. Planned for a action this week. Wish me luck guys.

Happy weekend guys. Play safe.

Regards,

Romeo

RomeoWithU
07-31-14, 16:28
Hey guys,

Any info on this inde called Maya? Digits ending with 681. Her whatsapp profile pics are hot. Is this the same Maya that has been discussed here earlier?Yes bro. That's her!

Bloomberg1
07-31-14, 19:49
Just came from mongering.

Awesome experience. Great inde. GFE approach.

Allowed me for two shots thou paid for one.

But the most miserable part is wen I finished and took out, my cover was torn. Not sure when its torn.

I am completely pissed off as this is not safe at any standards.

Though the gal seeim my long face assured tat don't worry. Nothing will happen. Even I am careful about my health so no problem. It doesn't help me a lot.

I don't know and just hope this small careless mistake is not going to accounted to my entire future! Hope!Good job, first of all stop worrying; this happens some time, I was put up in a similar situation couple of months back guess already discussed in this forum.

Important rules:

1. Always get good quality condoms.

2. Do not use two condoms use only one.

3. If you compromise on point number 1 chances are the condom will tear, which was what happened to me.

4. If the condom breaks do not panic, HIV transfers easily from male to female easily and not vice versa.

5. Wash your tool and let go of all sperm in it do not hold it back in.

Dure x is good; don't go for local ones.

Friedchn
07-31-14, 20:00
My regular SP called me to visit her new place, it was my second time to her new place. SP gave high hike for the girl but the girl ok type & from north, hence negotiated for the usual rates. Took 2 shots in one hours, session was good and she was co-operative. Checked with SP for other arrivals, SP promised for three some next time. Photo attached, interested people share your name and number in PM.

Bloomberg1
07-31-14, 20:11
My regular SP called me to visit her new place, it was my second time to her new place. SP gave high hike for the girl but the girl ok type & from north, hence negotiated for the usual rates. Took 2 shots in one hours, session was good and she was co-operative. Checked with SP for other arrivals, SP promised for three some next time. Photo attached, interested people share your name and number in PM.What's the damage buddy?

Johnnk
08-01-14, 01:51
I thought I don't want to involve on this simple things. Now its pushing me to do this.

To bring everyone to notice (YoungIT) haven't took permission to post on my behalf and he accepted in private and apologies me. So lets stop here.

Help and care is the primary motive of this forum and not number of posts or praising them self on behalf of other person encounter is a cheap tactic!!

Lets be professional and stop it over here.

Dear Mr. JL,

I guess you can cut him some slack here. All the guy (IT Guy) was trying to do was get into the flow and share some info's. Maybe he did write on behalf of someone and from what he says, it looks like that gentleman agreed to him posting this on his behalf. Secondly, IT Guy wasnt actually banking on a good catch and has subtly agreed that this gentelman wasnt really pleased with the service. Which is what even you concurred my friend! So my humble request is, please contact him on PM (if he has it) or put it in a more softer manner whatever it is you want to convey!

Another thing is, everyone here knows that its not the number of posts but instead the quality and the productivity of the posts that count. Just being branded a senior member isn't everything in here. And since you've been a member since 2009, I am sure you would know better than any of us here.

So guys, raise your glasses and chime a cheers! This isn't a hate forum. Its the opposite! Peace!

YoungITguy
08-01-14, 03:28
Even it happened for me earlier. But I didn ejaculate that time. I noticed it before itself and changed. So getting fear of tear, everytime I used to wear double condoms on asking my SP.

Wearing two condoms will end up in problem?

Thanks,

Yig

Good job, first of all stop worrying; this happens some time, I was put up in a similar situation couple of months back guess already discussed in this forum.

Important rules:

1. Always get good quality condoms.

2. Do not use two condoms use only one.

3. If you compromise on point number 1 chances are the condom will tear, which was what happened to me.

4. If the condom breaks do not panic, HIV transfers easily from male to female easily and not vice versa.

5. Wash your tool and let go of all sperm in it do not hold it back in.

Dure x is good; don't go for local ones.

Gulfcruise
08-01-14, 03:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

YoungITguy
08-01-14, 03:49
It seems Maya is a Transgender. I have her number since 2013. And used to notice her what is app pic. Other than that I don't have personal experience. With her.

I tried searching Maya in our forum but I didn get any info about her.

Thanks,

Yig

Yes bro. That's her!

Aeykeyyes
08-01-14, 07:58
My regular SP called me to visit her new place, it was my second time to her new place. SP gave high hike for the girl but the girl ok type & from north, hence negotiated for the usual rates. Took 2 shots in one hours, session was good and she was co-operative. Checked with SP for other arrivals, SP promised for three some next time. Photo attached, interested people share your name and number in PM.I got this from the relevant SP, didn't try. Because my last experience was not good. As the girl was very very skinny and rushing the act. SP called me to ask the review but when I gave a negative review, she is not much listening but asked me to try this latest girl. I said I will think about it.

Aeykeyyes
08-01-14, 08:09
Deepa again persuaded me for another 3 some but this time she offered two different girls. As usual the looks are pretty ordinary and the place is OK kindof. Finally reached the place and Deepa wanted to pay before the deed which is unusual. But I obliged. Then came the shocker. She said she have only one condom and asked me to do the first deed w / o condom and cum out. She said one of the girls doesn't mind if I miss. I felt really scared hearing this and advice them to be careful but they asked if I have any infections. Actually these girls are really careless, so I went out to buy a pack of 10 condoms and asked them to keep it for their safety.

As usual service is good. Gave a looooog BBJ that I would have cum in their mouth. But somehow controlled and fucked the new girl in missionary for sometime and then standing. Tried doggy for few more before losing control. 2nd time went pretty long that both the girls tried every trick they knew but johnny is very persistent. Finally I asked the 2nd girl to rub and lick my ass as I fuck the 1st girl. It worked but with a delay. The deed was over and as I leave the place I again asked them to be careful.

CoolGuy14
08-01-14, 10:05
Hi admin,

Me not able to make payment using my SBI debit card. Is there any other way to make payment? Kindly let me know.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Friedchn
08-01-14, 10:27
5 k 1 hr 2 sessions.

What's the damage buddy?.

Govindusa
08-01-14, 11:00
Guys.

This is a quick FR of my awesome experience in Singapore.

Before you start yelling at me to go post it in the Singapore forum, let me give you the reasons for my posting it here.

1. There may be few of you who monger in Singapore as well.

2. Those who have not mongered outside Chennai or India may not really understand what a real GFE feels like.

3. We could ask for more from girls here who are cooperative enough to try new experiences.

Here's how I got the contact. Googled for backpages Singapore and selected women seeking men. A huge list appears with photos and all the services. I picked up one that sounded good. (To see the one I selected, Once you are in the backpages. W seeking m page, in the search window type Gwen of Tiong Bahru) - the description of services to be provided is well written and I got exactly that and more. So I don't think I need to do a full FR. This was a twenty two or three year old, slightly on the plumb side, silky skin. Absolutely cooperative. Behaved as if she had found her long lost boyfriend and was feasting on me. Never ever have I been made to feel like million bucks not by my wife nor by any of my girlfriends. If anyone is planning to go to Singapore and need more info. Let me know.

Govindusa
08-01-14, 11:45
I attempted to file this FR twice in the last month but got timed out. Does that happen for long reports? Shall try to keep it short. This is in three parts. Shall attempt to post all three today.

Contacted an SP I recently got know. Was asked to come and given directions to a quiet residential area in two story independent villa. The MP was on the upper floor. By mistake I knocked on the door of the ground floor unit and an absolutely gorgeous chick opened the door and little johnny promptly stood to attention to salute. But was disappointed to learn I was in the wrong flat. So, walked up to the Beauty Salon upstairs. In fact a board outside displays the name of the beauty salon and the furniture inside were exactly what you would find in a legitimate beauty parlour. Apparently, it's main branch is in Anna Nagar functions both as a beauty parlour and an MP. The owner had started the BP and she herself got into the MP business and as it was lucrative had coaxed some of the girls into it as well. As business expanded, she opened up this branch in Adyar and transferred a couple of girls and some furniture to make it look like a legitimate BP.

Once inside, two Tamil girls were shown. Priya was from Trichy around 5' 4" very fair, round faced and little on the heavy side. The other, Sathya (gave her name as Suji, but SP refers to her as Sathya) was slightly shorter darker but had somewhat a pleasant face, so took her as I am a sucker for innocent looking faces. Got into the room which was fairly well furnished with a good massage table. And reasonably clean wash room. When S returned after I changed, she promptly bolted the door. Hint of good things to come. She started on the massage. Which was a lethargic movement of her hand and fingers up and down my body. Neither stress relief nor sensual. After about 30 to 40 minutes she asked if I wanted happy ending. I said yes and for the first time started to feel her boobs. No protest, so lifted up her churidar, which she helped me to do, but refused to remove the bra. Only pulled out one breast and let me suck on it while she was doing a rather painful and rough HJ. No access to the bottom other than from outside over her clothes. Was a bit annoyed over this but I shot a load out soon with her aggressive HJ. Cleaned up, paid her 500 tip which she took gratefully and left. At that time I wasn't sure if I was satisfied or not. A part of me thought it waste of time and the thought I should try again. The SP charged 2000. Total damage 2500.

The other two follow up parts in the next FR.

ChillBoy
08-01-14, 12:36
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this girl Kushi from CL website? Some feedbacks to share?

Krishinq8
08-01-14, 12:42
Hey guys,

I am new to Chennai. I request seniors to share few good contacts.

I am here for a week.

JoshuaBLR
08-01-14, 18:06
Folks,

Its been a long time since I used a SP. Got this pic from a SP, the rates quoted was very very high (15 k). I think she is not worth more than 5 for ST.

Josh.

SlaveInfo9
08-01-14, 18:18
Hi guys,

Its a long time here and I'm back Hope everyone are doing good and ppls in touch with me a Big Hieeeeeee. . Lots of things coming on last week visited to Kanyakumari for my friend marriage 12 hrs of lonely travel made me going sick was there 1 day before the marriage took a room near by beach awesome climate and view was amazing vivekanda rock thiruvalavar salai. Was on taking rest and the room boy came for taking food order, Ordered some food and beers he came in after 30 minutes and enquired about him whether any aunty available he said yes which made me to smile at him and asked about her He told her name is Vinitha she a teacher in nearby school 34 yrs old and said he can arrange me if I need rate was 1200 for a hr and 3000 for a night and then fixed the appointment for next day night as I need to go early morning for the marriage and he promised me he will bring her by 8 pm by tomorrow. Marriage went well and spent some time the beach and some purchases and its was around 6 pm at the time checked in to the room and had a bath the room boy came by 7 pm to know whether the plan is On. Then he asked me to wait for a hour so that he go and inform her and bring her by 8 pm was very much dry since my last session in March dint have anything for almost 4 months and here come the room boy with the lady she was normal looking aunty with little big boobs not too big and not too small it was a medium boobs for her height and weight and ass damn it was stunning a big round ass perfect one and room boy introduce her to me and ordered some foods for both meanwhile has a chit chat with her she was very open in everything and said about her past what all used to tell family problem husband left blah blah after having foods asked her to take a bath and I too had a bath. First session started with folding and rubbing both undressed and she started licking my full body then she the johny in hand a gave a good BBBJ was amazing finally finished in Doggy. Took some rest.

And ready for the second round this time there was a big mirror in the room asked her to suck my johny in front of the mirror she knee down and left my jonhy in her mouth in a deep throat finally came in her mouth both were tired and went to bed holding each other in nude. Then she woke me up by 4 am and said she needs to leave in a hour and asked to a do if I need this time asked for a anal first she did a allow then she was okay with that gave a BJ to raise my johny and poured some oil in johny and her ass and started to insert she was shouting and asked her can I stop it she said no do it she took a pillow and hugged it tight a started biting it and I was banging her ass took 15 minutes to cum she was in a pain gave her a massage in her ass. Then she went to rest room cleaned herself and paid her the money and she left. Went for a sleep as I was tired.

Damage= 3 k+.5 k tips and 700 for room boy.

Looks= 7/10

Attitude= 8/10

Co-Operative=10/10

Overall= 9/10

There is a Sad and Happy News, 1st sad news KK Nagar kavitha no is switched for month an half: Happy news is Evonne new bird Priya arriving 2 week of August. Will post my FR once done with her.

Thank you guys.

Rokr Blore
08-01-14, 19:53
Folks,

Its been a long time since I used a SP. Got this pic from a SP, the rates quoted was very very high (15 k). I think she is not worth more than 5 for ST.

Josh.There's nothing special about her in terms of looks. You can get way, way better stuff in BLR itself for this price don't you think?

Flared
08-02-14, 03:03
I thought I don't want to involve on this simple things. Now its pushing me to do this.

To bring everyone to notice (YoungIT) haven't took permission to post on my behalf and he accepted in private and apologies me. So lets stop here.

Help and care is the primary motive of this forum and not number of posts or praising them self on behalf of other person encounter is a cheap tactic!!

Lets be professional and stop it over here.If that is the case, then I must accept its my mistake to have believed IT Guy's words and tried to ease things down! Please accept my apologies JL and Johnnk. IT Guy, it would've been nice if you could've just simply said admitted to the facts rather than unnecessarily create this situation for us. Anyways, please see to it that this does not repeat. Once again, JL, Johnnk, very sorry if I had caused any incovenience or made you feel uncomfortable!

Nrynn
08-02-14, 05:37
just reproducing the mail from madam e on her new found girl:

after reading won't the son's of parched land queue up in the eam road?

fun to watch sitting in the tea shop in front of the building and watch the eager mongers strutting in and out of that place.

lol.

"hi baby.

priya got her visa and air ticket.

she coming to madras finally.

you going to have a hot time with her.

keep your slot reserved baby.

her sucking is sooo super!

shave balls as she loves to suck balls.

give asshole also to suck. she loves it!

give cock milk to drink. she loves that too.

if you are into [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play you may [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in her mouth. she drinks [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

she also loves a guy peeing on her face and body.

she also loves cock milk sprayed on her tits or on her pretty face and rubbed by the cock all over.

she has a firm tight ass which you may fuck and enjoy anal fuck.

she loves such kinky sex!

she loves lip kissing a lot.

she also loves her nipples being sucked gently and nibbled gently with teeth (not hard).

while sucking her nipples you may finger her clit rapidly.

this way she moans and cums and you can watch a woman genuinely cumming!

or you can ask her to masturbate if you want to see a woman masturbate and watch and enjoy.

you may take a thin long brinjal (eggplant) if you want to.

she will fuck herself with it and you watch.

she is a virtual sex machine.

please enjoy her!"

Superma
08-02-14, 06:18
Wearing 2 condoms will end up in a problem or not is still a debatable topic.

However I read that while wearing 2 condoms and performing the action could cause friction (physics).

And the chance of tearing may be more compared to wearing a single condom.

Play safe and you will stay well.

Even it happened for me earlier. But I didn ejaculate that time. I noticed it before itself and changed. So getting fear of tear, everytime I used to wear double condoms on asking my SP.

Wearing two condoms will end up in problem?

Thanks,

Yig

KumarBlore
08-02-14, 06:21
When I have asked the Priyanka's contact (as I am in Bangalore), you have asked me in a whatsapp, what is the deal (as I said don't have any Chennai contacts for exchange), come on please grow up.

Fellow ISGians,

Its not an FR. Since I am newbie I requested some numbers from few Seniors. One senior named Amar shared a contact of Priyanka. I am not betraying Amar.

When I checked with Priyanka with his reference. She's not from Chennai. Oh my god she's frm Bangalore. HSR plot. She pinged me in what is app about the other details and damage costs. For short term damage she charges 5 K and she shared many of her pics. So I thought of posting it here. Then I told her sorry I was looking in Chennai not in Bangalore. When I come bang I said I'll take her. She agreed with smiley.

Anyhow its not going to use for me. Maybe the other members who travel to Bangalore may use it. I don't whether already any posts abut her in this forum. Please find the pics attached.

Govindusa
08-02-14, 09:22
guys.

this is a quick fr of my awesome experience in singapore.

before you start yelling at me to go post it in the singapore forum, let me give you the reasons for my posting it here.

1. there may be few of you who monger in singapore as well.

2. those who have not mongered outside chennai or india may not really understand what a real gfe feels like.

3. we could ask for more from girls here who are cooperative enough to try new experiences.

here's how i got the contact. googled for backpages singapore and selected women seeking men. a huge list appears with photos and all the services. i picked up one that sounded good. (to see the one i selected, once you are in the backpages. w seeking m page, in the search window type gwen of tiong bahru) - the description of services to be provided is well written and i got exactly that and more. so i don't think i need to do a full fr. this was a twenty two or three year old, slightly on the plumb side, silky skin. absolutely cooperative. behaved as if she had found her long lost boyfriend and was feasting on me. never ever have i been made to feel like million bucks not by my wife nor by any of my girlfriends. if anyone is planning to go to singapore and need more info. let me know.hi guys.

omg. didn't realise there would be so many travelling to singapore in the next couple of weeks. my mailbox is loaded with request for contact details. it's pretty obvious that none of you followed my suggestion re: googling "back pages. singapore ". and then select "women seeking men" . it leads to pages of adverts you might be interested in browsing. however, if you want my particular doll, in the search window of this advert page type "gwen of tiong bahru" and her full page advert with all details would appear. the contact number appears here. they expect you to text the request for appointment and don't answer telephone calls. perhaps because their (there are three or four girls. all chinese from the mainland) english is weak. however, someone responds in very good english for all text messages.

when i finished my lovely session with gwen, she suggested that i try her friend schwen the next time as she is also very good.

when you text for appointment, you may ask for gwen or schewen and also indicate if you have any special fetish for her to be ready with. i asked for a [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) and asked her to drink a lot of water before i arrived. however, she was not able to give me the gs despite struggling for two to three minutes. poor girl was genuinely sad that one of my wishes was not satisfied. if you wish to refer to me when telling gwen how you got the contact. say it was the tall indian with a white goaty beard. please do tel her that i loved her services. you could get something even better.

for those who are too lazy to google. gwen's number is. 81503685. but i urge you to google to know what services are available so that you do not request something offensive and not get the appointment.

guys, i'm sorry for not responding to you individually. it would have been a nightmare to write all the above individually to almost 15 pms!

Protector
08-02-14, 11:08
I do not have a credit card. I am from Chennai.

Can I use my debit card to buy subscription.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

CrazyRam280
08-02-14, 12:13
Hi,

Related to my earlier post about this girl Kushi, She has send me a pic of her.

She is charging 15 k for short term and 30 K for Over Night. Looking at the pic she is hot but not sure whether she is worth for that much. The pic looks like photoshopped.

Cheers

Rajesh85
08-02-14, 12:29
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Will someone help me to buy the subscription. I don't have a credit card. Need to activate my account. Instead of me if somebody can use theirs and buy the subscription for me. I will deposit the amount on your account.

PhantomLancer
08-02-14, 14:34
Hi all,

I am new to this place, got my subscription issue sorted out and finally got subscribed (YAY!!).

First Report.

This happened in the Jun-14 , after my breakup, my johnny was very desperate, got introduced to Locant and got a few numbers, but only one picked up.

Fixed my appointment on a Saturday morning. Reached the place (Vada) after waiting for 30-40 min got a call back from her directing me to her place.

It was a safe apartment, saw kids playing out side, so bravely entered the place. She was not a stunner but looked good for a 29 yo. Married with a kid. (had to finish the deed fast as her kid would be back from school by 1).

She was kind enough to offer me juice and we went to the room. She undressed in a instant and was standing nude in front of me even before I could remove my tshirt.

Gave me a BBBJ, felt like heaven and had a good fucking session in miss and doggy. He ass is off limits (as her twice).

Looks: 6/10

GFE: 5/10

Damage: 2.5 k

WIR: Maybe.

EatPrayLove
08-02-14, 14:51
Guys, I had given a few people a number ending 531 which I used to use long back. Please note that I no longer have that number. Someone has been repeatedly watsapping and smsing on that number despite being told by my colleague who presently uses that number (yes I was foolish enough to give my work number then) that they have the wrong guy. Kindly stop using that number. Am presently on a number ending 963 which my close friends on the forum have. Cheers!

IceSand
08-02-14, 16:30
When I have asked the Priyanka's contact (as I am in Bangalore), you have asked me in a whatsapp, what is the deal (as I said don't have any Chennai contacts for exchange), come on please grow up.You are absolutely correct KumarBlore.

Guys beware of this guy.

Safe Mongering.

IS

On The Wings
08-02-14, 16:33
Wearing 2 condoms will end up in a problem or not is still a debatable topic. However I read that while wearing 2 condoms and performing the action could cause friction (physics). And the chance of tearing may be more compared to wearing a single condom.Many had personally encountered & would vouch that 'Double' is always 'Trouble'. Mingling with 'Single' is the proven, tested & safe way. Again, the Brand matters here. And to name it- veterans & legends would always favour & go for 'Durex' & 'Kohinoor'.

Happy mongering.

Cheers

Bloomberg1
08-02-14, 17:51
Hi,

She is charging 15 k for short term and 30 K for Over Night. Looking at the pic she is hot but not sure whether she is worth for that much. The pic looks like photoshopped.

CheersBro,

For the standards in Chennai 15 k for short time is way too much, and IMHO it's not worth. From my mongering experience no matter how much you pay I was never satisfied in Chennai.

Bloomberg1
08-02-14, 17:57
Guys,

Can someone help me with a reference for Meena.

I have her number for the last 3 months but didn't get time to contact. Probably if you can PM me your details then I can refer her with your name. She also does not pick my call. Tried it on Friday and Saturday If any one has pics can you please upload. Also is the number ending with 320 the correct number.

Am desperate to a tamil speaking housewife.

YoungITguy
08-02-14, 18:20
Yes buddy. I accept its a fact. Here most of the mongers are like this. Already we (newbies) have a bad name here. Hope you are also a newbie.

If you are more generous. You could have surely helped with Chennai contacts.

When I have asked the Priyanka's contact (as I am in Bangalore), you have asked me in a whatsapp, what is the deal (as I said don't have any Chennai contacts for exchange), come on please grow up.

JohnGrisham7
08-03-14, 01:00
Hi,

CheersDo not pay more that 2 K for ST, 5 K for night.

GiveAndTaken
08-03-14, 02:16
Hi good morning seniors,

Could you please help me to get a PM activation, by providing exact link for virtual credit card.

Thanks in advance!

GiveAndTaken
08-03-14, 02:43
I feel Chennai forum became to delivering a maximum number of dramatic reports about girls, please seniors help me to get a real one but not cheap cost one too.

Good quality product always will come with good tag price only, so am ready to pay but quality must to be there on her move, I don't mind about her look but need a GF experience.

I can book five star hotel, I won't ready to visit her home it's not safe in the first meeting itself.

I want to meet her even I ready to pay her conveyance if she is not like me ha ha ha, am not not under estimate me, am just value her time and wish! I can buy gift and food for her but unless she giving me a Gf experience I can't host her.

Please no serial or cinema contacts I feel they are professionally doing this as a full time job?

I want a inde?

Or any middle man send her for out call? Am asking for day time night my wife will search me he he he.

GiveAndTaken
08-03-14, 03:16
No. This was one of her previous ads. You can contact her through that e-mail.

http://india.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/u-only-live-once-25/3804656Bro,

I got add posting link, even I got her mail too.

But when I stated to share this with my friend, he told me she is already noted by hotel management please don't take risk, I mailed her the same, but she is yelling me, am a premium customer of all hotels? I replied that's why you are noted by everyone LOL. I told her as a man I book the room in different five star hotel why don't you visit me, but she refused me. Do you think am unlucky or in safe hand!

Dickaprio
08-03-14, 07:00
Hi good morning seniors,

Could you please help me to get a PM activation, by providing exact link for virtual credit card.

Thanks in advance!Bro, You can find cards from Visa, MC and there is something called Entropay as well. Check it out. It should help you! All the best!

John Love19
08-03-14, 07:03
For Virtual Credit Card.

WWW.ETNROPAY.COM

To all the newbies! I don't need to mock, nor make fun of you, but please do not bother us if you feel humiliated at our response! We are not on duty to serve you nor you may feel insulted to our response. If you do not like us, do not respond. Even we ere noobs once! Have also gone through this ups and downs, had own issues and have no proud feeling for being a senior, but have our own decision on what to do and not to do. If you think you can influence that, then you are having a wrong mindset. Always want to be helpful but recent kiddishness and LE activity we don't want any of our contact go wasted! In this forum we have SPs and LE as well. And many know, I have forwarded contacts without an exchange and asked for contacts without any contact in hand. So this is not a platform for a contact exchanged only if one gets contact in return. But to make people aware on the happenings and if possible share but at its own description. Even am denied sometimes, but I don't take it at heart! Its his own personal decision.

So Keep Peace alive and Happy mongering, no need to taunt seniors like what we do and you follow that. You are absolutely free to do what you want and what you do not want.

JL.

Dickaprio
08-03-14, 07:07
Hi guys.

OMG. Didn't realise there would be so many travelling to Singapore in the next couple of weeks. My mailbox is loaded with request for contact details.

Guys, I'm sorry for not responding to you individually. It would have been a nightmare to write all the above individually to almost 15 PMs!

Bro Govind, Thanks for the detailed insightful report on finding GFE providing Mandarin girls available in Singapore. It is definitely going to help many of the fellow mongers.

Happy and Safe mongering!

Best.

-Dee.

Govindusa
08-03-14, 08:13
Do not pay more that 2 K for ST, 5 K for night.JG7. Am not sure whether your opinion is based on personal experience of this particular girl, if so, you should elaborate your rating and say why you believe she's not worth more than 2,000/5,000 for the benefit of fellow mongers who, I'm sure, are lining up to get their hands and dick on her. Please don't come up with the line ". I have had better WGs for 2000/5000". Seasoned mongers all know it's only a bit of school boy bragging. We in this forum are all very concerned when desperate mongers unnecessarily raise the market rates by dishing out thousands for extras when demanded by the girls. However, let's also be reasonable in our judgements with respect to what is a fair price. In my opinion, going by the photo and if it is genuine, I would start negotiating at 7000 and may go up to 10,000 for ST and may even add up to a couple thousands more if I find the service to be exceptionally good in order to keep her in the Chennai market.

ItsGettinMessi
08-03-14, 08:23
Google entropay. Might solve your problems.

I do not have a credit card. I am from Chennai.

Can I use my debit card to buy subscription.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks,

Jackson

CoolGuy14
08-03-14, 17:55
Hi man,

Can you kindly share vilasini contact with me. I can share my contacts.

Hi Friends,

Here comes my next FR. Tried Vilasini last week and as she promised me, she arranged for a threesome with her friend. Completed the work soon and left the office by 6pm and went home and changed the clothes started towards her place bought some food and ice cream while reached her place and there was Vilasini with a smile and asked me to come in. Enquired about her friend said she is on her way she'll be in 20mins. I was eagerly waiting to see her friend how she looks like and I don't want to get disappointed as I had few things happend like this before it was 9. 10pm the door knocked here comes here friend Kamala a normal looking south Indian Aunty black in color and with good boobs and big ass and then Vilasini introduced her to me and we had dinner they said we'll start by 10. 30 as they want to see a Serial which made me smile. They both were watching serials and I was just playing game on my mobile. Finally Vilasini asked Aramikalama I said Kandipa it was heavy rain outside and climate chill all the 3 went to the bed room I asked them to do lesbo in front of me as I'm a Aunty lesbo lover I haven't seen 2 aunties doing lesbo and they agreed for that both started kissing each other and smooching then both came to new born baby dress...

CoolGuy14
08-03-14, 18:26
Hi dude,

Can you share Kamala and Vilasini contact details. I will share my contacts.

Hi Friends,

Here comes my next FR. Tried Vilasini last week and as she promised me, she arranged for a threesome with her friend. Completed the work soon and left the office by 6pm and went home and changed the clothes started towards her place bought some food and ice cream while reached her place and there was Vilasini with a smile and asked me to come in. Enquired about her friend said she is on her way she'll be in 20mins. I was eagerly waiting to see her friend how she looks like and I don't want to get disappointed as I had few things happend like this before it was 9. 10pm the door knocked here comes here friend Kamala a normal looking south Indian Aunty black in color and with good boobs and big ass and then Vilasini introduced her to me and we had dinner they said we'll start by 10. 30 as they want to see a Serial which made me smile. They both were watching serials and I was just playing game on my mobile. Finally Vilasini asked Aramikalama I said Kandipa it was heavy rain outside and climate chill all the 3 went to the bed room I asked them to do lesbo in front of me as I'm a Aunty lesbo lover I haven't seen 2 aunties doing lesbo and they agreed for that both started kissing each other and smooching then both came to new born baby dress.

It was really amazing both were sucking their boobs and then asked me to join. Removed my clothes and went in middle of them and laid on the bed Vilasini at right and Kamala at left started with smooching rubbing each other and folding asked both to suck my each nipples and they did that then Kamala asked me my age...

ChennaiLover13
08-03-14, 18:43
I used my debit card for transaction there was no hussle done.

Google entropay. Might solve your problems.

ChennaiLover13
08-03-14, 18:47
Khushi has emailed me two pics which look different then this. So be careful.

Whatever she isn't a model or actress that's too high priced I guess.

Hi,

Cheers

Spartan185
08-04-14, 04:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Spartan185
08-04-14, 14:56
Khushi has emailed me two pics which look different then this. So be careful.

Whatever she isn't a model or actress that's too high priced I guess.Kushi mehta' s so called assistant called me up today. He is actually an SP. When I told him that I am in Pondicherry, he said he can provide services in Pondi too. Guy seemed rough so I hung up. Wouldn't pay 15 k even if he is genuine.

Cheers

ChennaiLover38
08-04-14, 18:15
There is a listing in Loc Chennai with only email ID of Kokki. He gives back numbers of girls in the mail. Have any of you tried most of them are around Seliyur or Medavakkam. Most have no place. Any of you tried. Also any pointers of Girl friendly low cost rooms in these localities, please give some place, will try and give FR.

VayGeorge
08-04-14, 23:18
Hi seniors,

I am new here. Is it safe to register with credit card here. Please give me your feedback. Appreciate your help.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

Thanks,

Jackson

MathewNikhil80
08-05-14, 19:35
Hello fellow mongers,

I've been here for awhile and enjoy your FRs.

Very nice to hear my seniors are performing great actions in Chennai.

I am new to Chennai and my regular SPs from Mumbai are able to give service.

But they charge 25 k to 40 k. Most of them escorts usually the girl is different from the photo they send but of good features.

Usually 9+ body, boobs and ass, and 7+ face.

Is this charge too high.

But all seniors are giving damages less than 10 k. Are they worth enough or am I paying higher. Actually I am unaware of the quality my fellow seniors are using for less than 10 k. Someone enlighten me.

MongerSiva
08-06-14, 03:43
Hi Nryn,

Can you send me the email ID of Mrs E want to have a session with her gal this time.

In vacation in India until Aug. 15 please.

Thanks,

Siva

Nrynn
08-06-14, 04:00
Hello brethren,

Visiting Chennai next week. Appreciate vilasini's contact.

ThanksVilasini is good story to read. Forget it. After Slave info wrote that piece no one was able to find out including himself.

FunOnlyEver
08-06-14, 08:29
Hi all,

I have just activated my PM facility and I personally suggest that any newbie joining in here should have their subscriptions on. Thanks for the seniors who suggested me to activate my subscription. Well, over the months I have ventured myself in Chennai and found few MPs with extras. I request seniors to provide me details of independents with moderate / low budget category. Eagerly looking forward.

Will post my report soon.

Thanks in advance.

E338B
08-06-14, 14:20
Looking for escort contacts in Chennai. Seniors please help. PM activated.

BlueLappy
08-06-14, 16:20
Sorry about the delay, got the membership done only yesterday.

After my last negative trip searching for a SP, I changed to the tactic and tried hitting MP and feeling them out. After going through the thread had a few clues and then did some phone calling on my own and figured things out about "Thai" MP. So booked an appointment for a 60 min massage on Sunday. Got there and loved the ambiance and quietness of the entire place, meet the masseuse, she looked NE, ok face but body BBW body which I am not a fan of (she was not very fat but broad and bit flabby), was a bit disappointed but kept my mouth shut and went on with it because the place was super decent and I had a feeling asking to select masseuse might get me kicked out!

So got to the room and given disposals, so she comes and starts the massage, initially I was a little apprehensive as I was not sure how to go about asking for extras but after a quite 15 minutes of massage, was making small talk, which was annoying by itself. Her english was horrible and my hindi was horrible. So she starts with my thighs and in strong pull rips the side of the disposal and started kneading my butt. In and few minutes I just asked her for extras. She did not say anything except for some murmur but her hands did all the talking! Immediately was carrasing my balls and cupping me from behind. In sometime I turn around and "the general" was saluting almost immediately she took oil and started massaging general and she starts talking (Girl knows how to negotiate!) I could not understand half the shit she was talking about so started giving digits, HJ she wanted 1000. I smiled and asked for BJ. She suddenly got all no no, I can't, someone might come. I was not really interested in her (A-be cup) BBW breasts (not a fan of BBW) so asked for a BJ again and she said no. I was feeling horny as shit but knew 1000 is way too much for HJ alone. Was quite and grining at her, she then says 700. Between "the general" saluting and she rubbing it I agreed, she finished me of licking my nipples which was a kind of nice, I guess! Once I am done she turns on the lights fully up, she starts a lecture on how I am not supposed to tell this to anyone and that she is doing it only for me blah blah blah. Honestly could not understand half the things she was saying. I smiled looking at her cleaning cum from her hand as she saying this! Took my vallet and paid her 500! She counted and made a very pissy face like it is the end of the world so gave her the 200, I know I overpaid for this because the massage counter charges was 2600.

WIR= Nope, but she was asking when are you coming again, I asked if BJ is on the extras and she was no no no. So I am not really interested in getting a HJ from a BBW - 4/10. But loved the place it was really quite and very clean only problem was there were people walking outside the door and the door does not lock completely so made me a bit nervous.

Total Cost = 2600 +700 - 3300!

Tuesday was a total flop.

After Sunday experience wanted to hit it with a hotter chick, so followed a different method and took a leading newspaper and called up a massage place which was advertised as (100% satisfaction and privacy) I was very pepped up and called and bunked work in the afternoon and went to the place close to IIT. The place has no boards and was completely in a office building space, I was sure that this was one of the "hidden" place, was super pepped! While I was going in there was this one man before me who was rushing in super nervous and I was like okay 100% this place is going to be good. The other man was talking to the "receptionist". Looking around everything looked adhoced, they had just transferred an old office to make shift massage place. Name was some auyurveda thing. Anyways they said about 3500 for 90 minutes and two girls one after another and 45 minutes was 2000, I was like 45 minutes will do as a trial run and I was like okay can I see the massue to a guy who was standing there, he said sir all busy only one girl there, NE gives good work, I was like okay. The place was complete shithole, dirty, smelly, sticky, they had a shower which looked awful. I was thinking to myself is this really worth all this bullshit! Then girl comes in, not a awesome chick, very thin A cup, but was cute and young. So she starts massaging and it was a bullshit massage, so try chatting with her (again hindi was an issue). So about 20 minutes in asked for extra expecting a positive answer and she says no extras, professional massage. I was freaking pissed, 2 K for this shit room and this shit massage! Asked her again in 10 minutes and she was like no. Then really did not want to waste time, in this stinky shithole! Got up and told her I am good, and she asked to used the shower, I was like no that is not happening, took a ragady towel they give and wipped the oil of me and started putting on my clothes and the girl was standing around with a fucking judgemental look in her face. Just walked out of the place. Freaking horrible experience.

Total cost= 2000

Lesson learnt. I have to brush up on my hindi, I must get a better read of the place the Tuesday experience left a bad taste, but have to give it to the guy running the place he is conning everyone and making a killling. Also just the MP is expensive as shit! 3 days almost 6 K spent for 1:45 minutes! All I got was one HJ and 2 bad massages. Grrrr.

Disappointed but the good news tried it out, first time was a bit nervous second time was totally calm and relaxed. And even better news was today at office, I might be going to delhi! Hope that works out, but ever since opening the account I have a constant itch to go proper mongering! Man wish I was in Thailand.

AnilTheHunter
08-06-14, 17:40
Dear all,

I am travelling to Chennai, like once in a week now. Is there any good place with full nude massage and some decent chiks? Mallus etc?

Kindly PM me, I can return the favour in Bangalore.

Cheers,

ATH

ChennaiLover13
08-06-14, 18:58
Its not worth guys 3 k 4 k just for HJ? As they hardy k now about massages so why waste such amount just for name sake massage and HJ?

If you just want to get HJ what's difference getting it from a tg who won't charge more then 500 then these cheapy 3 k 4 ks.

Wastage of money I personally feel unless someone really wants bullshit message.

Sorry about the delay, got the membership done only yesterday.

After my last negative trip searching for a SP, I changed to the tactic and tried hitting MP and feeling them out. After going through the thread had a few clues and then did some phone calling on my own and figured things out about "Thai" MP. So booked an appointment for a 60 min massage on Sunday. Got there and loved the ambiance and quietness of the entire place, meet the masseuse, she looked NE, ok face but body BBW body which I am not a fan of (she was not very fat but broad and bit flabby), was a bit disappointed but kept my mouth shut and went on with it because the place was super decent and I had a feeling asking to select masseuse might get me kicked out!

So got to the room and given disposals, so she comes and starts the massage, initially I was a little apprehensive as I was not sure how to go about asking for extras but after a quite 15 minutes of massage, was making small talk, which was annoying by itself. Her english was horrible and my hindi was horrible. So she starts with my thighs and in strong pull rips the side of the disposal and started kneading my butt. In and few minutes I just asked her for extras. She did not say anything except for some murmur but her hands did all the talking! Immediately was carrasing my balls and cupping me from behind. In sometime I turn around and "the general" was saluting almost immediately she took oil and started massaging general and she starts talking (Girl knows how to negotiate!) I could not understand half the shit she was talking about so started giving digits, HJ she wanted 1000. I smiled and asked for BJ. She suddenly got all no no, I can't, someone might come. I was not really interested in her (A-be cup) BBW breasts (not a fan of BBW) so asked for a BJ again and she said no...

Superma
08-06-14, 19:53
I think the FRs below of Slaveinfo appears more to be like porn story.

He doesn't seems to have P messaging also how he would be able to share!

Hi dude can you share kamala and vilasini contact details. I will share my contacts.

Friedchn
08-06-14, 21:49
My sp sent this new arrival today. Going to try this very soon. . do far feedback is good.

VayGeorge
08-06-14, 22:30
Good luck bro. Waiting for your feedback. Possible contact too.

EatPrayLove
08-07-14, 03:42
Dear All,

I am travelling to Chennai, like once in a week now. Is there any good place with full nude massage and some decent chiks? Mallus etc?

Kindly PM me, I can return the favour in Bangalore.

Cheers,

ATH.Long time no hear dude. How have you been? More importantly where have you been? Glad to know you are coming to the city again. Though MPs aren't my thing, let me just refer the little black book and PM you if there's anything worthwhile. Cheers!

GiveAndTaken
08-07-14, 04:27
As I got it from senior, his suggestion I would like to share here.

A. before having sex need to shave our under arms and our secret part too.

B. Use good body spray (flavored).

C. Wash your mouth to avoid smell (which you can't find your own).

D. Before and after sex you must to take bath and completely wash your pen.

F. before meeting the girl try to get flavored condoms (extra packs too).

G. Based on your hardness use two condoms, if one tears means inner one condom could save you.

H. Treat women in respect way and fuck and move away.

I. never keep close relationship with her.

J. Avoid SMS and calls try to get her personal mail (its keep us safe) s women's are saying my husband saw your SMS and too many non sense to avoid.

K. Never make her to drink and smoke it's spoil our image in front hotel people or anywhere.

L. Using 2 condoms may reduce your exact skin feel but it's the only way to go on in a safe hand and DD free too.

M. eat more energetic stuff (fruits and nuts).

And. Never do saliva exchange kiss with strange women and licking pussy is highly dangerous.

O. doggy style is a very big art try it and enjoy.

P. don't share women contact without her knowledge (SP always use bad words towards strange (me LOL).

Q. first meeting you try to behave very soft with her then all women behind your leg only.

Are. Initial meeting don't go any women's house risky, hotel is the best one.

S. Always spend minimum 3 hours then only it's worth for our money.

T. buy food and share with her.

You. Try to chat after having food, don't do immediately women won't co operate and you won't find flexibility.

V. never ask women to buy or carry condom when she entering the hotel (2 avoid scan security problem).

W. advise her not to come with too much make up.

X. ask her to bring her I'd proof.

W. Don't ask her shall I refer my friend bcs women would under estimate you as a broker.

Z. keep the money inside the post cover and give to her!

GiveAndTaken
08-07-14, 04:35
Thanks to bro, talktome' .

I red your Bangalore forum report, thanks a lot. Soon I get my pm, would like to ask you more and more secret ideas.

Krishinq8
08-07-14, 05:41
Hi,

I don't recommend.

I went yesterday and she want to go directly and was complaining about the SP.

No GFE.

Agreed 3.5 k for 2. But she was not agreeing for second.

But SP is good to return some amount.

My sp sent this new arrival today. Going to try this very soon. . do far feedback is good.

ChNew
08-07-14, 10:50
Hi all,

After few unsuccessful mongering with MPs and few attempts to find a genuine SPs. Finally confirmed with an SP for a night and met him at a designated spot at 9.30 PM. He was with an aunty short stature fixed a price of 5 k for whole night. Gave the money and waited till he spoke with the lady. She came and joined me in my vehicle. We drove to the place and on the way I checked if she needs booze? She said no and I was astonished to hear that. After we settled down in the room after the shower started the deed she was not so cooperative and was very dry in there and no DFK. Asked for CG she said no so finished the deed in mish. Washed ourselves and took some rest after half an hour. I was ready for second and asked her for BBBJ she was reluctant but gave it for few seconds and said no I feel sleepy and slept even when I tried to wake her up she was like 'yes' and she would try to go back to sleep got frustrated and left the room.

Damage: 5 K +2.5 k for room.

WIR: Big no.

RajChennai72
08-08-14, 00:48
Hello guys,

Miss T has finalized her schedule. 16-19 Aug here. Her last visit in Chennai. I am waiting. Undoubtedly one of the best Chennai has ever had. Don't miss it.

Have fun! Cheers!

SweetStranger
08-08-14, 03:03
Seniors and fellow mongers,

Just reached Chennai today morning from Bangalore and looking forward to explore Chennai. On the mean while I have this thirst to hook up with women today. Could anyone be kind enough to share with me independent freelancer escort up class. If you happen to have any good freelancer s contact no SP and MP, please do PM me.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thankz in advance.

AnilTheHunter
08-08-14, 04:02
Long time no hear dude. How have you been? More importantly where have you been? Glad to know you are coming to the city again. Though MPs aren't my thing, let me just refer the little black book and PM you if there's anything worthwhile. Cheers!Thanks bro! Yeah was kind if commited, but you know the bend of johnny to left, back in action now!

JohnGrisham7
08-08-14, 06:16
As I read this from Dubai forum, May be useful to Chennai ISGians.

I would like to share here.

A. before having sex need to shave our under arms and our secret part too.

Be. Use good body spray (flavored).

See. Wash your mouth to avoid smell (which you can't find your own).

The. Before and after sex you must to take bath and completely wash your pen.

F. Before meeting the girl try to get flavored condoms (extra packs too).

G. Based on your hardness use two condoms, if one tears means inner one condom could save you.

H. Treat women in respect way and fuck and move away.

I. Never keep close relationship with her.

J. Avoid SMS and calls try to get her personal mail (its keep us safe) s women's are saying my husband saw your SMS and too many non sense to avoid.

K. Never make her to drink and smoke it's spoil our image in front hotel people or anywhere.

L. Using 2 condoms may reduce your exact skin feel but it's the only way to go on in a safe hand and DD free too.

M. eat more energetic stuff (fruits and nuts).

And. Never do saliva exchange kiss with strange women and licking pussy is highly dangerous.

O. Doggy style is a very big art try it and enjoy.

P. Don't share women contact without her knowledge (SP always use bad words towards strange (me LOL).

Q. First meeting you try to behave very soft with her then all women behind your leg only.

Are. Initial meeting don't go any women's house risky, hotel is the best one.

S. Always spend minimum 3 hours then only it's worth for our money.

T. Buy food and share with her.

You. Try to chat after having food, don't do immediately women won't co operate and you won't find flexibility.

V. Never ask women to buy or carry condom when she entering the hotel (2 avoid scan security problem).

W. advise her not to come with too much make up.

X. ask her to bring her I'd proof.

W. Don't ask her shall I refer my friend bcs women would under estimate you as a broker.

Z. Keep the money inside the post cover and give to her!

Dickaprio
08-08-14, 07:23
As I got it from senior, his suggestion I would like to share here.

Bro GnT, I am not going to comment on all the listed points in your report. However, it is not safe using two condoms at a time. The chances of breaking are high. Refer to the link below:

http://contraception.about.com/od/malecondom/f/twocondoms.htm

You can find many resources on the net regarding this.

Best.

-Dee.

Psalm78
08-09-14, 02:54
Sorry to interupt a bit.

Newer use a double one it will only cause trouble, no need. Use quality that fits your size like German quality mysize condoms, http://www.mysize-condoms.com/.

Best in the world, will newer brake and you can order the size that fit. You can even print out a form on internet to figure out the size.

Nevermind,

Back to Chennai, where we all want to be.

Never been to India, but to explore soon.

Been RTFF but can not be sure what is the best place for sex, beach, prices, high numbers of girls and shopping in that order!

As looking on the forum and the maps I think that Chennai is the best.

And if you know regular over-night price for a regular centro working girl and hotel within the beach, I would very very mutch to hear those two prices.

Monger good and nice.

SweetStranger
08-09-14, 08:31
Any body interested in independent contact for exchange basis.

Kavita, 22 f Chennai, height 5. 7 amazing stats. Location Thiruvanmyur, Kottivakaam.

Any one interested I can share it on exchange basis. Only good profile contacts are appreciated, no slum or SP contacts.

Regards,

SweetStranger

RameshKarthik
08-09-14, 18:37
I'm new to Chennai. 22 year old guy.

Can someone help me out with, how can I use this site?

CrazyRam280
08-09-14, 20:04
Hi guys,

I have visited many MP's in various places around Chennai. But my recent mongering with a MP situated in Madipakkam was disappointing.

Got the number from Loc ending with 576 which stated topless end to end massage by girls with AC. The call was taken by a girl informing 2.5 K for 1 hr.

Waited for 15-20 min near a signal and was accompanied by a guy to the location. After entering saw a fat aunty (black) in reception.

She informed me only two ladies (both were bbw aunty) were available including her and rate was 3 k massage and 3.5 K for topless. She increased the rate but I had no other option so bargained 3 K for topless. Selected the other aunty which I felt was ok compared to the other one.

Entered the room and found not even a fan was there in the room and mattress (a very old one) was lying in the floor. If I had seen that room before paying the money, would have made some excuse for getting out of there.

After 5 minutes of massaging she started giving me HJ. I asked her why so soon since we have 1 hour and for that she informed with a smile that only for attracting customer we will tell 1 hour but mostly will finish in half hour. Hearing this I was more mad at them for cheating the customers, finished everything within 20 minutes and left the place.

Not sure whether anybody had the same experience like me. I will never recommend this MP to anyone. Guys beware of this MP.

Cheers

CrazyRam280
08-09-14, 20:24
Guys,

I am planing to visit Goa or Pondicherry next weekend. I had been to Goa many times and enjoyed, this time I feel like going to Pondicherry since its near to Chennai.

I remember one of my friend telling me that some broker approached him for girls (before 3 years) in his hotel in Pondicherry. I don't remember the hotel name and he is not in touch with me now.

If anybody have any idea regarding this. Please let me know.

Cheers

LightYear
08-10-14, 10:07
Hey guys,

So I am visiting Chennai tomorrow. I have been looking for girls online and found some escort websites but it seems they are all run by some pimps. The rates are also high like Rp15 K for 2 hr. What do you professionals say about the price?

Sur0000
08-10-14, 10:56
Was traveling last 2 weeks and couldn't update early. I had 2 encounters last month.

Thanks FredChennai for sharing Prav and Thanks Dixon for sharing MNA's details.

Prav: Talked nicely. Had set up a time and went there. Had to wait for an hour since there was some problem with place. Finally went in. Not thin, not too big. Nice BBJ. I was happy as it was going as per the previous FRs. When started to do the actual deal, she asked to rush, which wasn't something I expected: (After the deed is over, she was picking the phone and telling someone else, some problem with place, in 5-10 minutes it will be ready (Same dialogue when I was waiting for an hour. As per previous FRs, she is supposed to be unrushed, guess its just unlucky in my case, probably she would have scheduled 4-5 guys around same time:

Damage 3.2 K. WIR, probably not. May be due to the first impression:

MNA: For 2+ weeks, we couldn't find a place. Finally she said, I can come to some place beyond Annanagar. Next door lady type look. Nice back. Wild girl, which was a good turn on for me also. Her hands were not idle entire session. She was literally all over my body. Nice GFE. Place wasn't great. Her company made those facts disappear.

Damage 3.5 K. WIR: yes if I get a chance in my place or a better place of hers.

Spartan185
08-10-14, 11:28
Hey guys,

Hope all of you doing fine. Just a few doubts. As you might be knowing Miss T is visiting Chennai (Last visit) so just had a few questions.

1. Does she do anal?

2. Can I request her to wear a sari and sexy lingerie as I am into that.

3. I have never been to a five star hotel, so give me some tips on what all precautions I must take so I don't look suspicious.

Thanks in advance.

God bless.

ChennaiLover13
08-10-14, 18:04
She has been not replying emails which means she isn't available is she replying you?

Hey guys,

Hope all of you doing fine. Just a few doubts. As you might be knowing Miss T is visiting Chennai (Last visit) so just had a few questions.

1. Does she do anal?

2. Can I request her to wear a sari and sexy lingerie as I am into that.

3. I have never been to a five star hotel, so give me some tips on what all precautions I must take so I don't look suspicious.

Thanks in advance.

God bless.

ChillBoy
08-10-14, 19:44
FR on MP in Koyambedu near a park opp to buss top. This place is in an appartment.

On first foor of a building. There are 3 girls all were totally out of shaped. Not attractive.

I had to wait for 15 mins because the 2 rooms were busy. When one was done the guy had to come out of the room to have bath.

There was no proper drainage system and it was blocked. The guy seems to be living in same appartment. He walked with towel to his house in next floor carrying his things along. Was wondering how can they be so shitty.

The guy offered me a wine massage which is usually 4.5 k to be given for 3.5 k with 2 girls one after another. But on seeing the condition of the previous guy was a big no. So opted for a powder one 2.5 k and the girl joined with ponds powder.

She was saying she is very tired and was not intrested in giving massage. She directly went to topless and was very cooperative in that.

She did a topless, rubbing boobs all over face and body. Seems to have period so didn't allow hand on trousers too.

No DFK. Finally finished with handjob. No tissues too. So just left the place without washing jhonny too. Seems these places are now just in mind to make money and least bothered for repeat customers.

ChillBoy
08-10-14, 19:48
Hi guys,

I have visited many MP's in various places around Chennai. But my recent mongering with a MP situated in Madipakkam was disappointing.

Got the number from Loc ending with 576 which stated topless end to end massage by girls with AC. The call was taken by a girl informing 2.5 K for 1 hr.

Waited for 15-20 min near a signal and was accompanied by a guy to the location. After entering saw a fat aunty (black) in reception.

She informed me only two ladies (both were bbw aunty) were available including her and rate was 3 k massage and 3.5 K for topless. She increased the rate but I had no other option so bargained 3 K for topless. Selected the other aunty which I felt was ok compared to the other one.

Entered the room and found not even a fan was there in the room and mattress (a very old one) was lying in the floor. If I had seen that room before paying the money, would have made some excuse for getting out of there.Thanks buddy. Was looking to try this one as it was on my way to shol. Money saved.

Has anyone tried this guy Serenity spa in CL website. Looks like a chain but not sure if he is really one among it.

ChillBoy
08-10-14, 20:00
Hi guys,

I have seen 3 matured ladies used to stay outside a star hotel just before a flyover. I never bother to stop since they must be late 40's.

But I have come across another physically challenged lady who come on scooty with a girl along and asks if we need the girl she brings. I have seen her more than twice in last 3 weeks around 12 in night. 1st time I saw her she was with a woman in saree and was talking 2 guys in another bike and I just flew off in a doubt since I was on another work to do. But second time I saw her with another girl in jean must be in her late 20's or early 30's. This time I stopped to talk. She was in deal with other guy and this not go well and was approaching me. Just then I saw a patrol jeep with siren colours were coming down so I just entered petrol bunk and she left. When I had a closer look I remember the same lady used to drop and pock trans outside Semmozhi park some years back. But now that place is always patroled. Has anyone tried or met this women and how safe is it?

VayGeorge
08-10-14, 20:18
Dude samething happen to me. Try T. Nagar or ECR near Kottivakam. It's good.

Nrynn
08-11-14, 03:20
Hi guys,

I have seen 3 matured ladies used to stay outside a star hotel just before a flyover. I never bother to stop since they must be late 40's.

But I have come across another physically challenged lady who come on scooty with a girl along and asks if we need the girl she brings. I have seen her more than twice in last 3 weeks around 12 in night. 1st time I saw her she was with a woman in saree and was talking 2 guys in another bike and I just flew off in a doubt since I was on another work to do. But second time I saw her with another girl in jean must be in her late 20's or early 30's. This time I stopped to talk. She was in deal with other guy and this not go well and was approaching me. Just then I saw a patrol jeep with siren colours were coming down so I just entered petrol bunk and she left. When I had a closer look I remember the same lady used to drop and pock trans outside Semmozhi park some years back. But now that place is always patroled. Has anyone tried or met this women and how safe is it?This lady's name is Radhika and stay away. She is rip off. Would take you to emerge orly triplicate lodges. Will offer a three sum but it would be disaster and not worth the money you would be spending.

JingleBells99
08-11-14, 08:00
First of thanks to Aeykeyyes for sharing the digits of Deepika and his reference.

Setting up a date was quite easy. She called in the morning to confirm the date and also mentioned that she had a couple of friends with her. Location was in KK nagar in normal neighbourhood home.

The owner was standing outside when I went in and had a look at the other 2 women. The guided me to the room, which was not that great but was doable. The is smiling all the way through, while she asks if I want any of the other women (names forgotten). Told them to come in as I was in a mood to splurge and tick off another fantasy of having a foursome in India.

So, they enter and pull the mattress from the bed to the floor as the bed may not be able to handle all of us. I took out my lappy and started a porno of a gangbang to spice up the mood.

The three of them start to undress me and take me to the mattress. Slowly they undress themselves and I had the on my left, Friend 1 (F1) on my right and the Friend 2 (F2) in the center caressing my jhonny. So I start playing around with the boobs of D and F1. Must say the has some pretty juicy ones while F1 was more the 'B' size. They start kissing and careesing my nipples while F2 take the johnny and starts a nice BBBJ. The girls then took turns with the BBBJ while they switched sides with the caressing. After about 15 minutes, could not handle it and told F2 to ride me while the other two were still fondling, kissing and fooling around my body. Finally came and man was it a good one.

As far as the goes:

• She is not the best looker (say a 6) but has a great set of racks and attitude.

• Little bit on the heavy side.

• Great BBBJ with multiple techniques (think she even bit my shaft.).

F1:

• Looks 6, average set of racks and decent attitude.

• BBBJ was OK but fondling and teasing were just phenomenal.

F2:

• Looks 5 , average set of racks.

• Was the shy one of the three and did not utter a single word.

• Service though was good.

Total damage 3+3+3 and 2 K for the place.

WIR – maybe.

Service and thrill quotient: 8.

KarthikNet
08-11-14, 09:24
Dear Friends,

Am visiting Chennai this Wednesday and staying near Mylapore.

Can you please let me know some Inde's contact who can visit my hotel (or) any MP with extras around this area.

Will surely reciprocate with contacts of MP, SP & Inde's at Cbe & be'lore as well.

Thanks in advance. Please PM with contacts & references, I will assure an FR & contact sharing immediately.

MeOops
08-11-14, 18:43
Friend,

Can you give enough hints or share details as how to RePeAt encounter? I will be visiting Bangalore for few days and wanted to explore.

Hi Friends,

Here comes my next FR. Tried Vilasini last week and as she promised me, she arranged for a threesome with her friend. Completed the work soon and left the office by 6pm and went home and changed the clothes started towards her place bought some food and ice cream while reached her place and there was Vilasini with a smile and asked me to come in. Enquired about her friend said she is on her way she'll be in 20mins. I was eagerly waiting to see her friend how she looks like and I don't want to get disappointed as I had few things happend like this before it was 9. 10pm the door knocked here comes here friend Kamala a normal looking south Indian Aunty black in color and with good boobs and big ass and then Vilasini introduced her to me and we had dinner they said we'll start by 10. 30 as they want to see a Serial which made me smile. They both were watching serials and I was just playing game on my mobile. Finally Vilasini asked Aramikalama I said Kandipa it was heavy rain outside and climate chill all the 3 went to the bed room I asked them to do lesbo in front of me as I'm a Aunty lesbo lover I haven't seen 2 aunties doing lesbo and they agreed for that both started kissing each other and smooching then both came to new born baby dress.

It was really amazing both were sucking their boobs and then asked me to join. Removed my clothes and went in middle of them and laid on the bed Vilasini at right and Kamala at left started with smooching rubbing each other and folding asked both to suck my each nipples and they did that then Kamala asked me my age. Then both went down to take care of my brother vilasini started to suck my cock and kamala was sucking my balls oh god I really got goosebumps I was out of control and they both took the control of me and asked Vilasini to take care of my brother and asked Kamala to come up had a deep kiss with her and started to sucked her boobs and went down to the bed Kamala came in 69 position and started to lick her ass and pussy and then asked Kamala to take care of my brother and asked vilasini to come up same happnd with her deep kiss with her and started to sucked her boobs it was like a porn movie scene. Then rolled down the safety started bagging Vilasini completed the 1st round in Miss the time was 11.50 at that time asked kamala whether she will allow anal as her ass was big I want to try it she said no for that no prob. Gave Vilasini some rest and started my 2nd round with Kamala infront of Vilasini started with 69 position asked to do a deep throat sucking then completed the 2nd round with miss and doggy it was 2. 30 early morning. Took some rest for 30mins and started the 3rd round with Vilasini this time in front of a mirror I just want to see how I fuck and the 3rd round was really so difficult for me to cum it took so long and tried in anal and finally came in Anal and the time was 4. 40 we still had 1hour left took some rest and asked both to make be cum by sucking both started to suck my cock and finished it by face fucking Vilasini my full energy went down asked for a snap for both didn't allow. Hugged both and left the place

It was really a worthfull 3sum.

Details of Kamala.

Tits: 8 on 10.

Body: 9 on 10.

Attitude: 10 on 10 (Even she dint allow for anal I will give the full mark)

Total Damage (8k-4k for each 600 for foods, Ice cream and safety) 8. 6k.

WIR: Of course.

Cheers

ChillBoy
08-12-14, 06:47
This lady's name is Radhika and stay away. She is rip off. Would take you to emerge orly triplicate lodges. Will offer a three sum but it would be disaster and not worth the money you would be spending.Hello Nrynn,

Thanks for the info. Is this the matured women you speak or the women in scooty. I met Rhis lady last night around 11.45 to 12 in RK salai near the BP bunk. She was with a girl in her mid 20's was bit on fair side and was with little larger size too. Was in saeee this time decently dressed up. Was charging 6 k. Not sure if it was full night. Before that a patrol jeep came from behind. So we had to leave. I did not stop to bargain since I was already with 0 balance.

Thought she was not worth than 3.5 k. But your feedback says a worse experienxe. Can you share more insight into this.

ChennaiLover13
08-12-14, 17:20
What he is saying is right radhika and company will be surely disappointing.

Never safe in that triplicane area where police following you all the time.

Better be safe.

Be away from rads and her 20 yr old.

Hello Nrynn,

Thanks for the info. Is this the matured women you speak or the women in scooty. I met Rhis lady last night around 11.45 to 12 in RK salai near the BP bunk. She was with a girl in her mid 20's was bit on fair side and was with little larger size too. Was in saeee this time decently dressed up. Was charging 6 k. Not sure if it was full night. Before that a patrol jeep came from behind. So we had to leave. I did not stop to bargain since I was already with 0 balance.

Thought she was not worth than 3.5 k. But your feedback says a worse experienxe. Can you share more insight into this.

Krishinq8
08-13-14, 10:05
Hi all,

This is my first forum review.

I had encountered 3 experience in last week. I would like to share with you guys.

First:

I got the contact from backpages. Sp asked to come near tambaram. He told me 2 south and 1 north are available.

After reaching the place, I was totally disappointed as none is worth and seems like low class. But North was ok. I could not control my johnny as I was totally fed up for week.

So I said ok to north but a worst experience.

No GFE.

No BJ.

Only HJ and fuck.

Damage 3 k

WIR. No.

ChennaiLover13
08-13-14, 10:39
Avoid t nagar scene bigtime.

Guide me where in ecr. I work in omr but never came across anything give any hints or landmark and is that safe.

Dude samething happen to me. Try T. Nagar or ECR near Kottivakam. It's good.

Krishinq8
08-13-14, 10:46
First of all I would like to thank Kalpesh for sharing the contacts.

I contacted one of the SP Spiya. After seeing the photo, fixed up the date near Medavakkam.

After seeing the girl with t shirt and skirt, I was very happy and agreed the deal. As my johnny was ahead of me.

She is really beautiful than in photo and in her 20's. Already one guy was moving out and signalled that not so good. After entering the room.

She was complaining about sp and she had too many today.

No GFE, no foreplay, only CBJ, HJ and fuck.

She is not so good in CBJ. Later I gone ahead but it was really tight that made me more exciting.

Really my johnny was enjoying this tight pussy and he was enjoying and enjoying.

It took nearly a hard banging of more than 20 min.

She left the room immediately as it seems she was afraid for the second. Actually agreed for 2 shots.

I told SP Priya about this and she genuinely returned a part amount as the girl is not agreeing for second.

Total damage: 2.5 k.

WIR: if she agrees, really a tight one.

Krishinq8
08-13-14, 10:59
I fixed a schedule with Meena but could not makeup due to non availability of her place.

So called up my old SP, he referred a contact near Vadapalani. They asked to come near hotel Empire. He mentioned that he has 2 south and 2 north.

Later I went to the place which is a lodge. Nice bed, bath and AC. No towels. Saw 2 south which are average. Then 1 North was booked and moving. I told no. They another north girl name nisha came looked beautiful with good structure.

I said ok. Then we moved to another room. First I fell on the bed and she was switching the TV channels. Later she undressed and asked me to do the same.

She started BJ and my johnny started leaking quickly as she looked awesome. So proceeded with CBJ.

After sometime, she started riding on me. My god I never had such an experience. She is good in riding. Later I took over and started banging. But my johnny could not resist and finished quickly.

I would like to try doggie if I had another chance as she has good body structure and good ass.

Total damage: 5 k + 0.3 room.

WIR: yes.

SweetStranger
08-13-14, 11:17
Heard from one the inde that cops have an habit of raiding the place quiet frequently to poach some big cash from clients. Last Saturday they busted 15 girls and had them in custody for week end. One of the Mumbai girl had to serious price to come out. So be careful in ecr area.

Regards,

SweetStranger

EatPrayLove
08-13-14, 12:08
Any updates on this new chick, supposedly mallu College gal, with SP Love?

Also what are the first reports on the Evonne chick?

NastyNari
08-13-14, 15:41
Hi all,

I am new to this place, got my subscription issue sorted out and finally got subscribed (YAY!!).

First Report.

This happened in the Jun-14 , after my breakup, my johnny was very desperate, got introduced to Locant and got a few numbers, but only one picked up.

Fixed my appointment on a Saturday morning. Reached the place (Vada) after waiting for 30-40 min got a call back from her directing me to her place.

It was a safe apartment, saw kids playing out side, so bravely entered the place. She was not a stunner but looked good for a 29 yo. Married with a kid. (had to finish the deed fast as her kid would be back from school by 1).

She was kind enough to offer me juice and we went to the room. She undressed in a instant and was standing nude in front of me even before I could remove my tshirt...Can you please guide me to the place or provide me the contact number.

Thanks and regards.

Ajay

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dickaprio
08-13-14, 20:25

Also what are the first reports on the Evonne chick?Bro EPL, congrats on reaching the 300 milestone.

The gal got good smile. Looks like an angloindian or srilankan? (just a rough guess).

Viva mongering!

-Dee.

EatPrayLove
08-13-14, 23:15
Bro EPL, congrats on reaching the 300 milestone.

The gal got good smile. Looks like an angloindian or srilankan? (just a rough guess).

Viva mongering!

-Dee.Thanks dude. Infact didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Now as far Evonne's chick Priya, I thank my friends who replied over watsapp and PM. Although no one has written official FRs yet, going by the reports I got, she does deliver the goods well, though the face and the bulk might not be to everyone's liking. Cheers!

GokulNathy
08-14-14, 02:04
Hi guys,

This is my first FR as I havebeen mongering in Bangalore for the past 2 years I don't report as I get good contacts from website like loc. I get a good exp in Bangalore. But when I came to Chennai during March this year as I was transfer from job these are my monthly FR follows:

1. March- try a massage parlour near see pani street near w mamblam, when I enter came to shock as all of them aunties must be 45 or more anyhow. Thought they provide good massage but all wrong terrible massage, handshake terrible, ask me touch her access but I refuse.

Total - 2 k +. 1 tip.

WIR. Never never never.

2. April- took contact on internet as they told 3 k for school girl, when I went there another dissapoint they are village girl, like whole family doing this business, pimp try to convince me they will to best CBBJ, choose the little fair girl as I hate dusky, must be around 30's after some chit chat she gives me CBJ I never touch her as she is dirty like a pig. She told me most of the guy finish within 5 to 10 minutes how did you control. I told her it's my secret anyhow after 1 hr door knock ask me to finish. Then ask her to HJ.

Total- 3 k.

WIR- never never never.

3. May- took contact on internet they told 2 k for college girl, I ask them really in Chennai is that possible? He told yes only one girl north Indian girl. Ask me to come on v palani then then he ask me to come viru pakkam then I shout why don't you tell me address clearly you wasted my time, then he convince me ok sir give me 1.5 k. But when I reach the girl is ugly fat girl as I came this far. She mechanically give CBJ, I hate fat girl refuse to have sex ask her to give me HJ.

Total-1.5 k.

WIR. Never never never.

4. June. My friend gave contact of MP as they provide extras, call and book apppointment on Saturday when I entered I see board say "no touching or strangling the massager " ask clearly whether there any extras he told only HJ, took Swedish massage bargain him from 3 k to 1.5 k. To came surprise I like the cute chubby ne girl, she's good in English, namesake massage as she finish within 30 minutes. Then she ask did you want anything I said yes HJ, how much for that I ask, she ask me how much can you give, I told her 500, took deal. As I'm good in control she HJ for almost 30 minutes, she litterally told my hand in pain please come, but she didn't show any attitude even I hold almost 30 minutes. After the door knock I came.

Total- 1.5 k + .5 tip.

WIR. Maybe if I have tight budget as she refuse to touch access.

For the past 2 months I didn't try anything fear of waste my money.

I try to activate my PM. Be safe guys. Hope to write more in future.

Dickaprio
08-14-14, 07:12
Thanks dude. Infact didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Now as far Evonne's chick Priya, I thank my friends who replied over watsapp and PM. Although no one has written official FRs yet, going by the reports I got, she does deliver the goods well, though the face and the bulk might not be to everyone's liking. Cheers!Welcome dude! Well, I hear you. After hitting hundreds of posts rarely one care about those numbers.

Personally, I liked her smile. So is she imported? Taste and requirement of mongers are unique and does vary. Similarly, services from the gals also varies from one to another client. So liking and not liking is kinda natural phenomena LOL. Cheers!

Simla
08-14-14, 14:30
Suni got in touch and exchanged mails and numbers (ending 941). She sent me this awesome pic. I planned for a threesome and expected to watch Suni (32 years) do Deepi (20 years) in my presence. The photographs were good and her approach was professional. When we actually got down to working out the details of our engagement she asked for 16 k for a few hours and said no to.

1. Oral. Both Suni and Deepi.

2. Penetration of Deepi.

3. Lesbo.

I was like WTF! I'm sharing my experience so that my fellow mongers ensure that we get the best service as well as the best bang for our buck.

Simla

Simla
08-14-14, 14:33
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the services of Nisha, with mobile number ending 544? She seems to be well educated and decent to communicate with.

Cheers,

Simla

HarCom
08-14-14, 14:50
Hi All,

Was in Chennai last week on work and had a day to spare, so thought that would try the much talked about Meena this time. Even though I got her number many months back, could not get thru to her for lack of reference. She in fact denied any such activity when I called her long back.

So asked my good buddy Lopez if he knew Meena and he put me thru to FreddyChennai for reference. Freddy was kind enough to fix her up for me, and was really blown away by the efforts he took to help me. Thanks a ton Freddy, I really appreciate it.

Meena asked me to come to TVK nagar bus stand, but came a good 40 minutes late. Was on a scooty with her face all masked up and asked me to hop on taking me to the place. On the way, caught hold of her waist and started fondling (wanted to do that for a very long time). Place was ok, went in and saw her face. Like all said a typical tamil housewife, girl next door type. Chatted for a while and started fondling and one thing led to another. Overall was an OK experience, could have been better if the place had an A / see. But got to bang the long elusive Meena.

Thanks once again to Freddy and Lopez. Three cheers to the Bonhomie of this forum and Happy Independence day. Celebrate the Independence to Monger Guys.

HarCom.

Simla
08-14-14, 15:27
Hi guys,

Does anyone have feedback on this dusky independent woman? I like dark ladies as they are not in demand and thus perform better. Her number ends with 836.

Simla

CoolSp
08-14-14, 16:06
Dear all,

Just now purchased my subscription. Have mongered some time in Chennai and have had many bad experiences.

Request help from seniors to share some good contacts. Will surely return the favour.

I will also post down some of my reports.

Happy mongering to all.

CrazyRam280
08-14-14, 18:24
Hi guys,

Tried one MP in OMR road. Got the number through random search in Loc. After fixing the appointment reached the place.

A guy was sitting in the reception and told 2.5 K for 1 hour. But he told can't choose the girl by seeing, He asked whether I want Mallu, North or Tamil girl.

My mind told go for mallu, was taken to the room which was very decent with attached bathroom. The girl was looking young and average looks.

The massage was good and later asked for extra, She told HJ with boobs touching but can't remove her dress. Tried making her topless by telling I will pay her more. But she refused.

Finished everything and payed her tips of 0. 2 k, and with a smile told her next time I will pay her 1 k if she get topless and left the place. Overall average satisfaction.

Cheers

CrazyRam280
08-14-14, 19:15
I know many guys are having many encounters every week. How much safe are we from STD? I came back to Chennai last year returning from my business trip of 2 years.

My mongering started in abroad where it was legally performed and regulated, Benefits of being legal. Organizations checks every massage center in the country and test every girls to see whether they are disease free and proper care was taken. Mongering was of no fear during that time.

Wearing protection is one way of preventing STD and everybody knows this information. Is there any other factor or preventive method we need to take care?

Member #4486
08-15-14, 00:59
Hi friends,

My short visit to India is over and I am out of India now. I want to thank the guys who helped me, particularly Zag07, yogi and aeykeeyes. I could not use yogis number as I was tightly scheduled. Highlight of my visit was threesome with meena (yes she does it). I am going to be out of India for a year or so now, will be missing you guys and inde action. But I will daily visit this page to see what you guys are banging. I am a big fan of service by evonnes stuff, hope you guys are enjoying this new bird. I missed it.

Happy mongering guys!

Thanks again!

Annanagarmong
08-15-14, 11:29
I want to take a girl to pub mainly for dance and little fun. Need a good GFE. Good looking class girls. Any contacts anybody can share for this purpose please.

CoolSp
08-15-14, 15:44
There is this girl called Neha who's advertised on Locanto. Anybody heard or tried her before. Goes by the name 'Friendly Neha'.Tried her some time back. She charges.

12 k for st and asks for 5 star hotel. She.

Is too fat. Sends old pic. Talks a lot.

Don't waste time with her.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Hearts006
08-15-14, 16:12
I want to take a girl to pub mainly for dance and little fun. Need a good GFE. Good looking class girls. Any contacts anybody can share for this purpose please.Hi Annanagarmong & others,

I am also looking for similar types. I am new and a little skeptical and afraid. I am looking for GFE type for hanging out etc and eventually decide. Your suggestions are welcome!

JohnGrisham7
08-15-14, 17:24
Hi Annanagarmong & others,

I am also looking for similar types. I am new and a little skeptical and afraid. I am looking for GFE type for hanging out etc and eventually decide. Your suggestions are welcome!Chennai Guys,

Did any one tried SEA which is being talked in Mumbai page of ISG, it seems to be there are lot of indies waiting.

I guess Chennai is no more dry.

CrazyRam280
08-15-14, 18:16
Hi Friend,

It's not in Navalur. Its after Sholinganallur signal near the Petrol Pump.

It's kind of a resort I guess since I saw some gardeners working on lawns and making them tidy, MP is on the other side.

A old security guy will be siting outside and you need to ask him where is SPA and he will guide the way. Its a good a neat MP I have visited till date.

Hi my friend.

Is this MP in Navalur attached to a resort?

CrazyRam280
08-15-14, 18:40
Hi friends,

Got this number yesterday through random search from CL. Rate was fixed 3 k for 1 hour and he told me three girls are available.

Since I told him I am in Tamabaram, he asked me to come near Urapakkam school bus stop. Didn't visit the place since it's little far compared to my plans and I never know about that area.

Planing to call him back and visit the place once I get feedback from you guys. Please let me know if anyone have tried this area?

Cheers,

R

RajChennai72
08-16-14, 01:12
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Asstro123
08-16-14, 06:58
Which are the safe hotels in Chennai. Flamingo in Anna nagar is good comfort wise but they sometime don't allow couples. Please share good places or other info.

Also I started searching Craig and loc but the ladies I met are not worth it. Any opinion about the neha lady whose number starts with 90, as advertised online?

YoungITguy
08-16-14, 08:16
ISG ians,

After long time my Johhny needs some relaxation. Even I got many contacts from fellow mongerers, I contacted my usual SP Priya anna nagar. She told me a new girl has come, young chick in her early 20's. Reached the place in half an hour, actually I had contacted anothe inde too. So I thought of selecting the best tat day. On seeing Priya's girl.

She was really young and got good assets, started with good BBJ and tried my fav position doggie for 10 minutes. I feel like coming, to extend the action longer I asked her whether its paining much, she told she was enjoying the act I relaxed myself and again started in mish and ended up in 15 minutes.

Never got such good company and adjustments from the girls. Door was knocking its Priya. I asked her some time to freshen up. I took the girl to attached bathroom and played sometime there. Actually I paid for 1 shot but the girl was very much intrested in me and we had tried standing position and ended up with BJ.

Had a nice GFE exp after long time!

Total damage - 3 k + . 5 tips.

WIR. Those who likes not old.

ChennaiLover13
08-16-14, 10:59
Bro would you want to take a prostitute to clubs showing as your gf.

Never do that what will be your image in front of people who would be knowing she is a prosti and your gf?

More over no ne knows how will she behave after boose?

Never take the risk '.

I want to take a girl to pub mainly for dance and little fun. Need a good GFE. Good looking class girls. Any contacts anybody can share for this purpose please.

Annanagarmong
08-16-14, 13:04
Bro would you want to take a prostitute to clubs showing as your gf.

Never do that what will be your image in frount of people who would be knowing she is a prosti and your gf?

More over no ne knows how will she behave after boose?

Never take the risk '.Brother I have done that with few independents earlier. Nice GFE experience. Once met one girl like that, went with her for shopping then to a restaurant, she took little bit of booze. Danced with her all night dropped her in her house early in morning. Good experience all depends on whom we get.

ChennaiLover13
08-16-14, 18:20
After the complete day rest on 15th Aug. I was looking for a good exp today.

Tried some cantact today in afternoon which I got from this forum some switched off. Some dint pickup call.

Was going thru old news paper of few weeks back saw a add of complete service complete satisfaction called up the number it was a sp number who quoted 4 k for non ac room and MILF mohini I asked for whatsapp pic he said he doesn't have soon strucked ma mind either MILF is bad looking for new bee.

Was told to come to a subway near sarvana stores reached there a call came from some other number this was mohinis call asking ma dress col and she is sending somone who will guide me to her room.

Waited for good 15 minutes when no one came looking for me I gave a call again and someon else pickup the call who doesn't knows anything about who is coming and blabla I disconnected as soon as disconnected the call a boy about 12 13 years came in cycle asked me to follow him he will guide me to the house. It was very much near almost walkable distance.

Went in super hot room with MILF in 30's dark bit fat which I don't mind was looking like mallu but she was hyd I guess she was talking in hyd language.

Decent homely looking lady. Very safe place in a posh appartment.

Paid 4 k to a gentleman who was in house after taking money he left the house and told mohini to takecare of me which mohini hmm hmmm hmm. Nothing else.

No lips kissing I was like what? No oral?

Pissed me off what satisfaction and complete service it was?

I denied taking service was almost out of room she holds and hand puches me down to bed takes off ma johny and gives a nice BJ. Which was real great she hardly knows anything I could see she was new bee to this.

Undressed me and herself some nice long kisses.

Only mish was avaible which was good hot pussy hot room was sweating like anything.

Finished the deed I was told 2 pops but mohini went to washroom got dressed while I was lying on bed relaxing. I was like what now 2nd is due. She was showing lot of attitude which pissed me off again and was not in mood to entertained. No tips I left the place.

Damage 4 k.

Looks 7 house wife nextdoor.

Exp nothing too great as was pissed off by too much attitude.

Wir noway I don't like drama and begging to take value for ma money.

Pestered90
08-17-14, 10:02
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Tower9001
08-17-14, 11:52
The new chick, mallu college girl, with SP Love is a good GFE.

Also what are the first reports on the Evonne chick?

Member #4535
08-17-14, 13:33
Hi folks,

Has anyone been with Inde Tara with number ending 150? If yes, please PM me your experience.

Thanks!

HarCom
08-17-14, 13:55
Was expecting to see a few detailed FRs on Evonnes girl Priya over the weekend, but surprised to find none! Anyone mind sharing their experience please.

Friedchn
08-17-14, 14:00
My SP have sent this photo yesterday I tried it today. Good one. Nothing much to comment. Interested people pm me.

Pradeen Baba
08-17-14, 14:55
Fellow mongers,

Please confirm whether SP love digit ends with 883.

I read in the forum about his services but any further recommendations.

Lmlml56
08-17-14, 14:58
I have her cell number bro. You messaged her directly and its a yes.Dear Spartan,

Thanks a lot for sharing such an remarkable experience with us. Can I have the contact numbers of these women / do they speak English as well? Thanks in advance.

Regards

EatPrayLove
08-18-14, 01:25
Fellow mongers,

Please confirm whether SP love digit ends with 883.

I read in the forum about his services but any further recommendations.It ends with 858 as far as I know. But he uses multiple numbers!

EatPrayLove
08-18-14, 01:27
Hi folks,

Has anyone been with Inde Tara with number ending 150? If yes, please PM me your experience.

Thanks!Tara at Sitara is a dark fat mallu worth nothing. Please check reports from the past buddy. Don't get carried away by her sexy voice. Cheers!

ChNew
08-18-14, 03:38
Yup, the number I too have ends with 858.

It ends with 858 as far as I know. But he uses multiple numbers!

MayanKanand
08-18-14, 04:27
Tara at Sitara is a dark fat mallu worth nothing. Please check reports from the past buddy. Don't get carried away by her sexy voice. Cheers!Absolutely right. If someone is so so desperate, then its ok. Else, waste of time.

ChennaiLover13
08-18-14, 10:39
858 is right number. That number is on whatsapp don't know about other number.

It ends with 858 as far as I know. But he uses multiple numbers!

MeOops
08-18-14, 14:34
Hello Friends,

I am visiting Bangalore in two days and would like to monger. Requesting all members to share some indi / sp digits. Help will be much appreciated.

I had already sent messages to many seniors but seems dry as of now.

I will post FR and share the digits in return.

Seniors, please help.

Dickaprio
08-18-14, 15:04
Hello Friends,

I am visiting Bangalore in two days and would like to monger. Requesting all members to share some indi / sp digits. Help will be much appreciated.

Seniors, please help.Please check your PM.

GokulNathy
08-18-14, 15:18
as i was in so much mood in today morning, so took a leave called my regular sp ask him any newbie available. he told north indian available then told him i'm in tight budget i can only pay 2 k agreed to fix appoint at 2 pm when i went she is not that attractive but my sp convince me she will provide good service when the door close trouble starts as she showing so much attitude namesake cbj for 2 minutes told her to do cow girl after 2 minutes looks she's lazy she ask me to do missionary after 2 minutes because she's smell like fishy as i'm not interested to do, ask her to do hj after 5 minutes she asks me to by myself hj as she will stimulate my nipples and balls. only good thing she did was kissing my nipples it feel some kind of pleasure as i know hindi we communicate each other she ask did you take drugs or viagara no one can have this time erection, i told no i think she misjudge with my physique or she might have old guys whatever. i told i pay money do hj again she show attitude i guess she too lazy to do hj also, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) myself i didn't cum when i got out sp ask about service i told thanks for wasting my time and my money i will never come back went quickly. after few minutes sp called me sir if you explain there i would convince her as she's new came from yesterday night we didn't know she would do bad service. told him i feel like i [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her showing that much restriction. then he told sir i know how angry you are after i change the girl you can have next girl for free. i really like how sp care about customer rather look for money whether it's true or lie time will tell if he give service i would continue him or else i would try to go bangalore for banging as i can't get help here.

looks: 3 /10 i would give 4 but she smells really fishy.

total: 2 k.

wir only if he give better as he promise me next one will be free.

i hope my fr will help newbie in this forum, happy mongering and be safe guys.

MeOops
08-19-14, 02:29
Dear Friends,

I posted this in Chennai forum by mistake, however I got few contacts. Thanks Seniors. I will post FR soon (I am landing in Bangalore ni 3 days from now).

I am in Chennai for 2 days before that. Can I get few Chennai contacts as well (have got Ma*ya digits) and she is asking 10 K /2 Pops. And not willing to come at 10 pm night.

Again thanks for Friends here for helping fellow mongers.

Keep sharing happiness. And PlAY SAFE-.

Hello Friends,

Seniors, please help.

EatPrayLove
08-19-14, 03:30
Dear Friends,

I posted this in Chennai forum by mistake, however I got few contacts. Thanks Seniors. I will post FR soon (I am landing in Bangalore ni 3 days from now).

I am in Chennai for 2 days before that. Can I get few Chennai contacts as well (have got Ma*ya digits) and she is asking 10 K /2 Pops. And not willing to come at 10 pm night.

Again thanks for Friends here for helping fellow mongers.

Keep sharing happiness. And PlAY SAFE-.If its the same Maya who is fair and number ends with 681, then she's a TG bro. Tread carefully. Refer to earlier posts on Mayaandi! Cheers.

EatPrayLove
08-19-14, 03:43
Myself and MayankAnand had been planning on a meet up for sometime and it finally happened over drinks yesterday because he was able to get out work early. After the spirits were high, talk came to the obvious and we checked with Tanya only to hear she is free from 11 pm. Checked with my old faithful SP Love and went over to his ChaaiNgr pad but both gals were busy. Didn't feel like driving to any of his other dens, so called it a day. Have been woken up today by treats from the SP (attached). Guess good times are back again. If any one has tried any of them, please leave a feedback. Cheers!

Nrynn
08-19-14, 04:06
Myself and MayankAnand had been planning on a meet up for sometime and it finally happened over drinks yesterday because he was able to get out work early. After the spirits were high, talk came to the obvious and we checked with Tanya only to hear she is free from 11 pm. Checked with my old faithful SP Love and went over to his ChaaiNgr pad but both gals were busy. Didn't feel like driving to any of his other dens, so called it a day. Have been woken up today by treats from the SP (attached). Guess good times are back again. If any one has tried any of them, please leave a feedback. Cheers!Like the "chai" code.

And finally you gave in on Ms. T.

FredyyChennai
08-19-14, 04:36
Thats great cute FR friend.

Infact not many guys had the chance to ride on her scooty fondling her waist. Next time I would ask for it. Ah Ah.

Hi All,

Was in Chennai last week on work and had a day to spare, so thought that would try the much talked about Meena this time. Even though I got her number many months back, could not get thru to her for lack of reference. She infact denied any such activity when I called her long back.

So asked my good buddy Lopez if he knew Meena and he put me thru to FreddyChennai for reference. Freddy was kind enough to fix her up for me, and was really blown away by the efforts he took to help me. Thanks a ton Freddy, I really appreciate it.

Meena asked me to come to TVK nagar bus stand, but came a good 40 minutes late. Was on a scooty with her face all masked up and asked me to hop on taking me to the place. On the way, caught hold of her waist and started fondling (wanted to do that for a very long time). Place was ok, went in and saw her face. Like all said a typical tamil housewife, girl next door type. Chatted for a while and started fondling and one thing led to another. Overall was an ok experience, could have been better if the place had an A / see. But got to bang the long elusive Meena.

Thanks once again to Freddy and Lopez. Three cheers to the Bonhomie of this forum and Happy Independence day. Celebrate the Independence to Monger Guys.

HarCom.

ChNew
08-19-14, 04:56
ISGians,

I got the number of SP Sona hailing from Annangr through a fellow monger and the number ends with 227. Has anybody tried this SP if so reviews are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

ChNew

Panda305
08-19-14, 08:33
Will be in Chennai in first week of September any help from seniors will be good.

Mck789
08-19-14, 12:23
Anyone tried this inde who gave ad in craigs few days back. She claims to be a inde with place.

ChillBoy
08-19-14, 19:44
Hi Friend,

It's not in Navalur. Its after Sholinganallur signal near the Petrol Pump.

It's kind of a resort I guess since I saw some gardeners working on lawns and making them tidy, MP is on the other side.

A old security guy will be siting outside and you need to ask him where is SPA and he will guide the way. Its a good a neat MP I have visited till date.Sorry to bother you much. I have been to an mp on omr its near to the theatre attached to a resort. The guy offered me 90 mins with 2 girls one Thai and other Mallu. Thai was cute and asked for extras she denied. Since it was my first attempt was not very sure if I had to stress for it. The Mallu girl was 19 and says she had worked in hotels in Kerla for similar services. Being my first visit to an MP in India. So just left the place without any action. The massage was really good and place was clean and neat as you said. Just wanted to confirm if its the same place you made it through.

GiveAndTaken
08-19-14, 21:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose a private individual's personal identity.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post a private individual's personal identity or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any private individual.

Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

Thanks!

ArivuKannan
08-20-14, 04:22
ISGians,

Has anyone tried Nithya, number ending with 177. Please let me know if any info available.

Mck789
08-20-14, 06:32
Anyone tried this inde who gave ad in craigs few days back. She claims to be a inde with place.She is not independent. A SP guy pretending to be girl. From the way she speaks looks like she is a uneducated girl from north and this guy is running the business pretending to be a inde.

CrazyRam280
08-20-14, 07:49
Sorry to bother you much. I have been to an mp on omr its near to the theatre attached to a resort. The guy offered me 90 mins with 2 girls one Thai and other Mallu. Thai was cute and asked for extras she denied. Since it was my first attempt was not very sure if I had to stress for it. The Mallu girl was 19 and says she had worked in hotels in Kerla for similar services. Being my first visit to an MP in India. So just left the place without any action. The massage was really good and place was clean and neat as you said. Just wanted to confirm if its the same place you made it through.I guess it's different place you visited because the one I had, comes with default HJ in the package and I didn't find any theaters nearby.

PanickAchan
08-20-14, 10:37
Kushi mehta' s so called assistant called me up today. He is actually an SP. When I told him that I am in Pondicherry, he said he can provide services in Pondi too. Guy seemed rough so I hung up. Wouldn't pay 15 k even if he is genuine.

CheersThis is a fraud. Be alert on this, asking for advance payment and the entire thingy is fraud. Any Chennai contacts do let know.

PanickAchan
08-20-14, 10:39
Any help from seniors on this can be good.

BlreGuy15
08-20-14, 15:06
hi,

was there in chennai last week. planned to try mps. called jd asked for body massage centres. after sometime got calls from 5 mps. two of it seems to be geniune. so left them. was impressed by reception lady talk from a spa in tnagar. sent me the adress tro sms. went there in 10 minutes.

she asked me to take 5000 package which i refused. took 2000 ayurvedic package. therapist was not good looking. she is mallu. after half massage asked for hj. at first she refused but atlast she agreed. gave really good hj. she did very slowly. allowed me to roam over her boobs. came out after 10 minutes. really superb.

had shower and came out. gave her 500 tip. she is happy.

the place is really clean and neat. massage beds are clean and had disposable sheets.

MeOops
08-20-14, 17:01
Hello Friends, This is my first experience in Chennai. Thanks to Seniors for making it successful.

Before reaching Chennai, I tried calling and setting up with Geetha. However she pulled back at last minute and din't picked any of my calls.

Since I had only few hours in Chennai after office, so contacted SP in tnagar and went there. He asked 5 k but finally settled in 4 K.

Sent two pics on whatsApp and selected one. Reached the place easily.

Overall exp is average. No DFK, even no lip kiss. Coverd suck (no BBJ) and only one position. Though there was no rush.

WIR: No.

SamJx
08-20-14, 18:46
Some good soul share me Evonne M contact details.

Thanks in advance.

LinuxSaint
08-20-14, 21:38
Been busy for few months. Now back to Chennai. Please share contacts of SPA's in OMR and ECR with extras. Help highly appreciated.

Sivaji
08-21-14, 09:15
I am new to this site I am in Chennai near chetpet please guide how to get contact I am 28 still virgin, just recently got good job with good salary, so wanted to explore the other side of the life please give me sSP contacts.

Dickaprio
08-21-14, 13:17
I am new to this site I am in Chennai near chetpet please guide how to get contact I am 28 still virgin, just recently got good job with good salary, so wanted to explore the other side of the life please give me sSP contacts.
And welcome to the site as well, please do go through as much reports in the forum and it will give you an idea how things work over here. At the same time, the main thing you want to have is PM facility. Without PM capabilities no one in the forum can assist you with the contacts of SPs and WGs. Good luck!

Happy and safe mongering!

Best.

-Dee.

LoyalMan
08-21-14, 16:41
I am new to this site and I am living in Chennai. Please, accept me.

Thanks,

Loyalman

ChennaiBoy
08-21-14, 17:22
Thanks for particular guy for giving Priya digits. Today went to Priya SP place and felt very diffcult to find the place. The girl was young and looking ok ok type. She said we should do in matress. Felt very bad at first. She didn't allow me to suck her boobs, no BBJ is on the menu. Entered in women on top and missionary. Felt bad and left the place.

Look: 3/10

Rate: 2.5 k

Zag07
08-21-14, 19:00
Sometimes. Just like the term 'bolt from the blue'. Happens in real life. Providence strikes when one might not expect. Was in touch with a gal. Ms. D, messages one fine noon that she was visiting the city on a short tour. Of about 2 days. And coming along with a friend. Chat ended up with when meeting up and she said. The name of the place she would be stayin and pref time. One look at her friends pic. 'yummyyy'. So, on the day. After a bit of back and forth. Said evening would be comfortable, and I teamed up with a friend and trusted senior to make the outing memorable with the 2 gals. And fixed for LT.

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties. While good friend went for Ms. D, I went for Ms. S. in an adjacent room we had booked prior, to describe the act. She was one sweet thing. Someone whom you could cuddle with. Gave a beautiful dfk, and nibbles. Those perky tits were like strawberry bites, and a flat abdomen sloping towards the triangular area with a crown of trimmed Bush was inviting. She had lovely interiors which beckoned me to dive in. The daty given was kinda heavenly for her I guess. Judging by the eyes and facial muscles which had so many' lost in translation' expressions. She returned the favour with a sweet and smooth bbj. I couldn't pound this gal rough. So handled her with delicateness like a Chocolate pudding after a heavy meal. Did one -two standard positions ad came. And blew her a long kiss on the lips.

Turn of Ms. D, she was a hungry gal I Knew. We went at it like piranha fish. She has exceptional BJ skills. One lovely bbj. ,I was almost on the verge of finishing. Held on to savour the rest of the fruits the garden had to offer, a fertile garden with some juicy hanging fruits. And the harvest included bangin in all possible positions and finally coming on the face. Which if the gal agrees to. Is a specialty I love to indulge. ,Mr. Buddy after being with Ms. D and later with Ms. S,had a gleaming smile which said it all.

Ms D Ms S.

Looks. 8/10 9/10

Performance. 9/10 8/10

Damage. 12 k for 4 pops.

This is for reading pleasure ('mostly') and the details are known to a very small group of mates. Whom I implicitly trust. If anyone can give info of indys. Not discussed here and of a certain pedigree and class in the city the. Non pro types. Also 'budget' gals from other places who wouldn't mind travelling to the city, such mates can try and hook them up. As and when the visit happens. Which she does. And wld be. One more time in the coming weeks.

SweetStranger
08-22-14, 01:09
Sometimes. Just like the term 'bolt from the blue'. Happens in real life. Providence strikes when one might not expect. Was in touch with a gal. Ms. D, messages one fine noon that she was visiting the city on a short tour. Of about 2 days. And coming along with a friend. Chat ended up with when meeting up and she said. The name of the place she would be stayin and pref time. One look at her friends pic. 'yummyyy'. So, on the day. After a bit of back and forth. Said evening would be comfortable, and I teamed up with a friend and trusted senior to make the outing memorable with the 2 gals. And fixed for LT.

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties. While good friend went for Ms. D, I went for Ms. S. in an adjacent room we had booked prior, to describe the act. She was one sweet thing. Someone whom you could cuddle with. Gave a beautiful dfk, and nibbles. Those perky tits were like strawberry bites, and a flat abdomen sloping towards the triangular area with a crown of trimmed Bush was inviting. She had lovely interiors which beckoned me to dive in. The daty given was kinda heavenly for her I guess. Judging by the eyes and facial muscles which had so many' lost in translation' expressions. She returned the favour with a sweet and smooth bbj. I couldn't pound this gal rough. So handled her with delicateness like a Chocolate pudding after a heavy meal. Did one -two standard positions ad came. And blew her a long kiss on the lips..Good one brother, nice catch. Will definitely try miss S when I come down to Chennai. On the mean time I could forward you Geetha and you could refer my name. Will share you her pic via email.

EatPrayLove
08-22-14, 03:43

This is for reading pleasure ('mostly') and the details are known to a very small group of mates. Whom I implicitly trust. If anyone can give info of indys. Not discussed here and of a certain pedigree and class in the city the. Non pro types. Also 'budget' gals from other places who wouldn't mind travelling to the city, such mates can try and hook them up. As and when the visit happens. Which she does. And wld be. One more time in the coming weeks.Stand up and take a bow bro. The art of writing titillating frs has reached our city too. Am sure my dear pal LR has competition now. Cheers!

ChillBoy
08-22-14, 06:05
Guys never visit the MP in Mogappair that is next to Chandrika studio.

This is the worst place I have ever been. I have seen this funny pics on split ac been installed between 2 rooms at a low roof. It was so hot that I was sweating like hell. The girls were 1 si and 1 ne. Both were on the worst side. While leaving the women at front desk (wouldn't call it a reception) said there will be mallu girls later weeks. Its a complete waste of time and money.

2 k for massage and rest the usual.

Panda305
08-22-14, 11:08

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties. While good friend went for Ms. D, I went for Ms. S. in an adjacent room we had booked prior, to describe the act. She was one sweet thing. Someone whom you could cuddle with. Gave a beautiful dfk, and nibbles. Those perky tits were like strawberry bites, and a flat abdomen sloping towards the triangular area with a crown of trimmed Bush was inviting. She had lovely interiors which beckoned me to dive in. The daty given was kinda heavenly for her I guess. Judging by the eyes and facial muscles which had so many' lost in translation' expressions...Great Exp. Brother visiting Chennai in coming September, it would be great if you shar some info about Chennai so I can have fun and please suggest me a girl friendly hotel so I can go with a gal for LT.

Soori76
08-22-14, 16:32
Superb bro,

After long time we could read & relate fantastic FR.

Hope you had a great time & chicks looks perfect & worth for the hard earned money.

Keep sharing & care us.

Cheers.

Soori

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties. While good friend went for Ms. D, I went for Ms. S. in an adjacent room we had booked prior, to describe the act. She was one sweet thing. Someone whom you could cuddle with. Gave a beautiful dfk, and nibbles. Those perky tits were like strawberry bites, and a flat abdomen sloping towards the triangular area with a crown of trimmed Bush was inviting...

FunOnlyEver
08-22-14, 19:36
Dear seniors,

Requesting you to PM me the contacts of any inde or sp from Mahabalipuram or nearby areas, desperately looking for your help.

Thanks and eagerly looking forward.

ShivaStrike
08-22-14, 20:23
Hi Zag,

Nice post. Just wondering whether this kind of quality gals available in Chennai.

You seems to be an seasoned monger never get this kind of chicks with this price in Chennai.

I have some inde contacts. But not this damn cheap. Can you share details please.

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties...

Horny Landoora
08-22-14, 21:19
Planning a trip to South for a day or two. Going to be staying in either Raddisson or Marriott. Pointers from experienced mongers of Chennai appreciated for girls who can join me overnight at the hotel. Needless to say contacts remain discreet and any tips are appreciated!

Cheers.

Sam77
08-23-14, 07:56
i have become a regular at a mp. visiting this place once in every 3 weeks or so. this place is very close to mine and the massage is better than the places i visited earlier. these days i am not negotiating much. i pay 1500 for an hour massage at the counter and 600/700 for a tl+hj. they seem to rotate therapists at regular intervals and i tried most of them. the ladies are average in looks and more than average in massage. my fav was a ne miss. k who worked in a famous 5 star hotel as a therapist but ended up working here.

last week, i decided to move to the next level of mongering (i am still a rookie). called the contact at the mp (he was on leave) and the lady who attended the call realized soon that i am a regular there. booked my appointment but decided to select the therapist in person as the three names mentioned by her were new to me.

reached the place in 5 minutes. i could see that mp was free and noone was waiting there. then a thought occurred to me. why not two girls. i checked with the receptionist and she quoted 3500 for double. i managed to close the deal for 2500. i was told 45 minutes for the first one and another 45 minutes for the second one.

miss sho. was assigned first. average looks, tried to do the massage, took the initiative of striking the conversation. she was really surprised when i mentioned her co-workers name. ice was broken. i asked her to go tl in the 10th minute. she first hesitated to do it in the beginning but gave in. she did some excellent work on johny and its surrounding area. i really liked her attitude and her work. 35 minutes. massage was over. the best part was, we were talking throughout the session and i asked her my name when i was nearing climax. she did not remember. i asked her to repeat my name. she was mentioning my name repeatedly when i climaxed in her hands.

next therapist was very dusky and looked very heavy. her looks disappointed me a bit and i was already tired then. asked her to do the massage which she did for 20 minutes. i was not in a mood for any extras. so asked her if she could do bj. she was not ready for it. i told her am done with the massage. i tipped her 100 rs and she told me she was okay for bj if i didn't cim. i was not interested and left the place.

total damage- 2500+700+100.

miss sho: looks 6, attitude 7

misssum: looks 4, attitude 6.

wir. regular because, walkable distance (am a lazy person), tried and tested place, decent place with ac, no negotiations and better than average girls. in that order.

i am not sure i want a fs. at least, i am not ready for it yet. but mps started boring me. i have started looking for indes (for bjs) near my area (any help in finding a good looking indes will be appreciated. i don't have contacts to exchange except for one number which i never tried. will activate my pm soon.

thanks for reading.

Johnnk
08-23-14, 08:31
Zag07,

Ms. S having same pic which you posted here as in twitter handle parneeti. Any thoughts dude?

After reaching the place, which had a good ambience and spacious rooms, we folks sat and chatted up, apart from knowing Ms. D, knowing Ms. S was more exciting. Well. Soon temperatures rose and we decided to get on with duties. While good friend went for Ms. D, I went for Ms. S. in an adjacent room we had booked prior, to describe the act. She was one sweet thing. Someone whom you could cuddle with. Gave a beautiful dfk, and nibbles. Those perky tits were like strawberry bites, and a flat abdomen sloping towards the triangular area with a crown of trimmed Bush was inviting. She had lovely interiors which beckoned me to dive in. The daty given was kinda heavenly for her I guess. Judging by the eyes and facial muscles which had so many' lost in translation' expressions. She returned the favour with a sweet and smooth bbj. I couldn't pound this gal rough. So handled her with delicateness like a Chocolate pudding after a heavy meal. Did one -two standard positions ad came. And blew her a long kiss on the lips..

Babunayar20
08-23-14, 15:12
ISGians,

I got the number of SP Sona hailing from Annangr through a fellow monger and the number ends with 227. Has anybody tried this SP if so reviews are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

ChNewHi,

Please send me the number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Zag07
08-23-14, 19:45
Zag07,

Ms. S having same pic which you posted here as in twitter handle parneeti. Any thoughts dude?Hey Bro, dunno about that, anyways good luck! Do let me know. If you find the Instagram, Linkedin and FB accounts. It would be nice to see her different avatars.

AmitKothari
08-23-14, 19:58
Hey,

Same here I will be in Radisson for three days, lets catchup and plan together!

Planning a trip to South for a day or two. Going to be staying in either Raddisson or Marriott. Pointers from experienced mongers of Chennai appreciated for girls who can join me overnight at the hotel. Needless to say contacts remain discreet and any tips are appreciated!

Friedchn
08-24-14, 09:12
Dude, reach me in PM, share your number and dates, I can refer by independent for you.

Hey,

Same here I will be in Radisson for three days, lets catchup and plan together!

Planning a trip to South for a day or two. Going to be staying in either Raddisson or Marriott. Pointers from experienced mongers of Chennai appreciated for girls who can join me overnight at the hotel. Needless to say contacts remain discreet and any tips are appreciated!.

Johnnk
08-24-14, 12:19
Definitely dude I will share if I come across. Anytime for you!

Hey Bro, dunno about that, anyways good luck! Do let me know. If you find the Instagram, Linkedin and FB accounts. It would be nice to see her different avatars.

ChennaiBoy
08-24-14, 15:35
Got the number from fellow mate. Called this guy. He asked to come to Koyambedu and call him. Went to his place. Heavy rain made the schulde delay. We were standing in corner of street and calling him continously. He came in bike and picked us in bike. Reached the place after many no of turns. Seen the item. She is small chubby girl from Coimbatore. Fucked her in miss and she was tight I can't able to insert my dick. Anyhow finished with little happiness.

Rate: 3.5 k for 1 pop.

ChennaiBoy
08-24-14, 15:45
Got the contact from fellow member here. I met her at Nungambakkam after few phone calls. She came in scoooty with her face masked. Then we marched to desinated place where she knows aunty. I got ride in her scooty which was awesome. We were talking for while in the room and got to action which was continuously fun for one hour. She was very happy when I gave her choclate. I fucked her brain out. She is not silent even for one minute total paisa vasool. I am writing it shortly as already reviewed her from every possible angle.

Look: Next door homely girl.

Rate: 4.5 k.

ScorpionHunt
08-24-14, 17:05
Any body interested in independent contact for exchange basis.

Kavita, 22 f Chennai, height 5. 7 amazing stats. Location Thiruvanmyur, Kottivakaam.

Any one interested I can share it on exchange basis. Only good profile contacts are appreciated, no slum or SP contacts.

Regards,

SweetStrangerI have a independant contact of an old serial actress. Care to exchange?

CrazyRam280
08-24-14, 18:16
Hi guys,

Got the number as usual from random selection through CL ending with 338. A lady took the call and told can provide service near Vadapalani. Rate was 3 k for 1 hour.

After reaching the place as usual got a call from different number (a guy) directing me the route. Reached one location as directed (near a lady hostel which was little deserted) and he asked me to wait for 10 minutes there.

Was feeling bit odd to wait near lady hostel, After 10 min called him back and he said to wait for another 10 minutes since he doesn't know the exact place. Waited nearly for 40 minutes and every time his call was waiting so left the place with disappointment.

Cheers

HarDickk212
08-25-14, 05:58
Thanks dude. Infact didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Now as far Evonne's chick Priya, I thank my friends who replied over watsapp and PM. Although no one has written official FRs yet, going by the reports I got, she does deliver the goods well, though the face and the bulk might not be to everyone's liking. Cheers!Did you get a chance to hook up with Priya?

I had an appointment on Independence Day but I couldn't make it. There seems to be no Fr of her till now.

Panda305
08-25-14, 07:52
Any girlfriendly hotels for stay in Chennai please PM and also any help to find a good indi for a long time fun.

Waiting for your reply.

ChennaiBoy
08-25-14, 16:10
Called one lady SP(in fact lady turned into SP). People here know who she is. She arranged one Nattukattai type lady. Went inside. The house owner lady wants vodka. So went out and purchased vodka. In the mean time I pushed to the wall and gave lipkiss. I was in heaven. She responded nicely. Came back. Had awesum session. She did everything to please me. Fucked her till brain out.

Looks: 5/10 (south indian type with jasmine flower).

Rate: 5 k.

ChennaiBoy
08-25-14, 16:15
One of the friends here shared Shylaja no. I don't know who is he. Deleted the PM. Sorry bro. Went to her place while she was on visit to Chennai. Actually she is from Bangalore. Went to Triplicane (now I am thinking how I gone down to this level). Very cheap dingy. Fucked her in possible positions. Satisfied half hearted and left the place soon.

Look: 2/10 fatty.

Rate: 3. 5 k.

ChennaiBoy
08-25-14, 16:21
One of lady SP arranged miss Pwho is black beauty with hairned hair. I love girls with straightned hair. But she is showing attitude for the first itself. One BJ only one round. No lip kiss. But I said I am regular to this sp. You can call her in mobile. She was wearing blue contact lens. I remember this encounter till now. She was satisfying on 2nd round. Completely. I was damn relaxed and hungry. Fucked her in all positions. First she asked for doggy. Pumped her till brain out.

Look: 6/10

Rate: 6 k.

BridgeHari
08-26-14, 07:38
Hi Vink,

As you might have seen, there is hardly anybody giving information (contact numbers or, addresses) of any reliable person, who can provide sex. Could you please give me some contact numbers you have at your end on exchange basis for chennai. Will give my info.

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Would request others also in the forum to please provide info via the PM system. Can give you the leads I have by return mail.

Infomation on Mallu girls would be appreciated.Thanking you in advance.
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BridgeHari
08-26-14, 08:20
Hi guys,

Does anyone have feedback on this dusky independent woman? I like dark ladies as they are not in demand and thus perform better. Her number ends with 836.

SimlaCan you please send her number [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MikeMukerJi
08-26-14, 11:26
Please send her details, I stay nearby. Wana try her.

MikeMukerJi
08-26-14, 11:29
Hi guys,

I am new in this forum. Already mongering in Chennai. But first time joined any forum. Please share details with me. I will share mine.

CoolSp
08-26-14, 16:16
Dear seniors,

Request your help in passing me good contacts of inde or housewife type. I have had a lot of bad experiences in mongering in Chennai. Request seniors to PM me good contacts. Your help is much appreciated and I will try to reciprocate.

CoolSp
08-26-14, 16:35
Dude, reach me in PM, share your number and dates, I can refer by independent for you.Dear Friedchn,

Your mailbox is full. I need help with some contacts. Request you to clear your mailbox so that I can PM you.

Thanks

SamJx
08-26-14, 16:52
Evonne sent a mail regarding her friend Priya visit in December. Any reviews about her. Does anyone opted service.

ThExFile1
08-26-14, 16:58
I got this Benu's (Independent, Musim) no from SP. According to him, she is good. I just want to know how she is before meeting.

Quoted 8 k for night.

Thanks dude.

YoungITguy
08-26-14, 17:16
Dear ISGians,

What is going on. Its really hard to find a detailed FR nowadays. Hope all are busy with there routine works. I hope the Chennai forum is really dull nowadays and as usual some newbies posting to get the numbers.

Lets make it active again. Lets have some good mongering experience and share much contacts as possible.

After becoming member of ISG I got indes Deepa contact tried with her. Got some good friends too thru ISG which we used to discuss in person. After that didn't get any indes number from anyone.

Not interested in male and female SPs at all. Because I had some bad experiences which were already quoted by other members.

Cheer up Chennai ISGians. Lets make the Chennai forum active again with full experinces with the birds.

Really this post is not to get the numbers from you. Just thought of sharing this matter to every ISGian. So posted. Sorry if I had pointed anyone wrongly.

Thanks,

YIG

CoolSp
08-27-14, 04:38
Dear all,

I got contact of Meena through this forum semior member. How ever when I called her she told me she doesn't know the person who referred. Please can some one give her a reference call On my behalf. My nickname is Coolsp.

Thanks senior members for your help.

RajaDreamer24
08-27-14, 05:58
Friends,

I have been a regular follower of ISG Chennai till 6 months back and had some good rapport with seniors which includes JohnGrisham17 and Member #4171 (he went out of forum, but a super senior member with 300+ posts) , who shared me contacts in exchanges. I had subscription till last year. I have got my own personal problems and was hospitalized (nothing related due to mongering). Now am back normal and got my subscription back. Chennai seems to be new after such a long time. I have started trying MPs (like from scratch). My regular MP's were in ECR near MGM and near Injambakkam and near sholinganallur. So glad that, they still remember me and got a warm welcome as before. I even had encounters with Srilankan girls and the girl who comes to star hotel to Chennai (Hope you all know) last year.

I would like seniors to put me back in Chennai. I request you seniors to share some independent contacts here, meanwhile I pick my pace to explore the current mongering in Chennai.

RajaDreamer24
08-27-14, 06:23
hi all,

as i mentioned i returned from hospital after a long time.

following are short reports on my regular mps.

1. mp near mgm: the guy over there was a friend of mine and bless that he was still there. as usual special rates for me being a regular. only two rooms available. currently two girls are there, one of them is good in extras.

2. mp near sholinganallur: this is the best mp i have ever seen. this mp have separate rooms with attached bathrooms. its like 100% privacy. once you get a good feel with some therapist, you can do whatever you want. they won't hesitate, because there is no problem in privacy.

3. mp near injambakkam: here we don't have privacy rooms. just a single room separated into lots of rooms. but still therapists over there play like hells. that too ne therapists are awesome.

i will pick up my pace and get back into chennai mongering very soon. if seniors have good gfe independent contacts, please pm me. i would like to have a good rapport with seniors again.

SuperSpotter
08-27-14, 07:13
Came across a guy-calling himself Siva in Chennai. He claims to be the only guy in India giving tantric massage with prostate massage. Any one with any experience? I have his number and I can share.

DudeCool2009
08-27-14, 08:07
Hello ISGians. Planning a trip to Chennai in 2 days. Any help with good contacts would be highly appreciated. Kindly PM. Thanks.

Summer1981
08-27-14, 18:11
Hi all,

I'm from Chennai and new here. And just got my subscription too. So TBH, I don't have anything much to share by way of contacts or experiences. However, any help from you guys would be most appreciated until I learn more.

The other day, out of curiosity, I was googling "Escorts in Chennai" "Chennai Escorts" etc. And I found results that took me to websites of women claiming to be independent escorts, with pretty much the same content. How reliable or genuine are these SPs? Also, the rates seem pretty high. For couple of hours they're demanding INR 15 K and don't find any kind of reviews on them, so not sure how the quality of time spent or service provided would be vis-a-vis rates charged. Not even sure if these people are for real. Any suggestions or pointers?

If the person is well-travelled, neat, educated, nice to talk with and provides good GFE, I wouldn't mind spending on a nice dinner and more. Could somebody guide me?

KishoreP
08-27-14, 18:57
rajadreamer24,

would you mind providing any clues on the sholinganallur mp? i am interested on this mp.

thanks!

hi all,

as i mentioned i returned from hospital after a long time.

following are short reports on my regular mps.

1. mp near mgm: the guy over there was a friend of mine and bless that he was still there. as usual special rates for me being a regular. only two rooms available. currently two girls are there, one of them is good in extras.

2. mp near sholinganallur: this is the best mp i have ever seen. this mp have separate rooms with attached bathrooms. its like 100% privacy. once you get a good feel with some therapist, you can do whatever you want. they won't hesitate, because there is no problem in privacy.

3. mp near injambakkam: here we don't have privacy rooms. just a single room separated into lots of rooms. but still therapists over there play like hells. that too ne therapists are awesome.

i will pick up my pace and get back into chennai mongering very soon. if seniors have good gfe independent contacts, please pm me. i would like to have a good rapport with seniors again.

KishoreP
08-27-14, 19:19
Hi all,

I am a regular reader of ISG for the last 3 4 months. I found couple of MPs in a classified site lc, and made few attempts and here's one of the report:

MP at Ashok Nagar: Opposite Road to the hotel. I was directed over the phone to the place and that time (2 months ago) it was a new and had 2 girls. I chose one (and the other one was busy) and paid 2 K at the counter. Went inside the room and the room was OK and also it had a attached bath as well.

I was asked to change to the usual underwear and the door knocked and she came in. Asked for what massage and I said Powder (I knew, she will just apply Oil and I was reluctant to take bath). It was just a namesake massage and it was horrible (which was anticipated / expected) and flew her fingers here and there and I wasn't able to bear this for more than 5 10 minutes. Straight away asked for "extra" and she quoted "1500" for HJ + TL. I said HJ was included in the package and she firmly denied it. No other go and has to bow to that situation as Jhonny needs some action. So bargained for 700/800 and finally settled for 1000 for HJ + TL.

She allowed me suck her boops and she put a transparent sheet on me and she lay on me and started kissing me on the cheeks, chest and nipples which aroused me. In the mean while, her hands were playing on my dick and it was pleasure (that's why we pay 3 K) and HJ was also sort of mechanical.

Overall, it took 30 minutes, right from entering to room till I came out.

Damage: 2 K +1 K.

WIR: No (unless Jhonny rules).

Peter Patros
08-28-14, 09:08
Two years ago I met a Banu in Thiruvanmiur. She was good and cooperative. Her boobs (not too big) were brilliant to touch.

I got this Benu's (Independent, Musim) no from SP. According to him, she is good. I just want to know how she is before meeting.

Quoted 8 k for night.

Thanks dude.

KnightLasStand
08-28-14, 20:30
Hi guys,

I am used to be in WSG in the name Knightslaststand, and have been a great contributor in all kind of fantasy stuffs, You can browse thru that for the Authenticity. Now joined ISG, heard its good. I am returning back to Chennai finally. Half of my contacts have changed numbers, but still hanging good with few. AS I will be landing Chennai in few days, mongering is the only option left to kill my lonely time, Have started collecting and talking to people. So to start here in ISG, Have you guys visited the female who lives in Ambattur named Asha. Spoke to her two days back. She has two gals and MILF kind of stuff. So want to check her authenticity here. Any leads from ISG seniors. Have you been to that place.

Happy mongering guys.

Peter Patros
08-29-14, 05:39
For one thing I am not sure that she is the same Banu. The Banu I met rates 7 to 7.5 on the looks scale.

Thanks Peter Patros.

How does she look? What's your rating on scale of 10?

Is she really Muslim profile?

Thanks dude.

Shanma
08-29-14, 13:53
After long I got the number of an aunty who runs the scene in and around Urapakkam. She and her husband runs it in an apartment. Since Ty were out of business for long and started new, Ty contacted old customers. Around 10 pm I got the call and he picked me up from tambaram busstand. We rode in his bike to urapakkam to an apartment and he showed me a girl. The girl was dusky but busty and with good figures. He conditioned the girl to behave properly and give me watever I ask for.

She had a cute face and and good attitude. Paid 5 k for full night.

She was really good and it was like being with your girl friend.

Had 3 shots till 2 in the morning and one at 5 am.

She co operated in all the ways I asked for and sent me off by 7 with a handjob and a kiss.

She is from andhra and claimed she will be back to Andhra by Saturday.

Just now I got a call from the same SP telling me he has two new girls and I will visit them by Tuesday.

This SP takes good care of his customers and bargaining is not an issue.

More after Tuesday mongering.

Overall a good experience after some bad in anna nagar and Velachery some months ago.

Shanma

KnightLasStand
08-29-14, 14:34
Hello seniors,

Expecting leads

I just spoke to Venu who has posted ad in a public forum, Seems to be HW who charges 4 k. See claims to be good, has anyone tried her? She doesn't have place. And also anyone tried Alphonse (guy who arranges small time serial actresses and MILF's).

Arjun6789K
08-29-14, 17:53
my first report at isg.

called randomly in l classifieds got a number and asked me to come near koyambedu.

near to the bus stand its located at the second floor of famous finance company.

many of you would went there it seems as it is located in main road itself.

was informed about the service packages at counter 2 k -6 k i bargained 2 k for 1.5 k and was asked to show the therapist before paying he showed me two, obviously i took the better one. she was married tamil girl and in her early 30's (she replied she is 25) looked like a brahmin house wife though not busty fair, has avg assests, no marks in her face. and much better than the other one. was agreed to pay the massage for 1 hour and she told me it would complete in 45 minutes.

i was asked to change the disposals, and she gave good massage 30 minutes from head to toe. massage was really good may be due to first time experience had healthy conversations about her profession and mine. after 30 minutes massage she asked for extras was told 500 for hj and 1000 for touching. i asked for tl +hj initially she didn't agree made usual scene but later agreed for 1.5 k bargained for 1000 but she not agreed to it. as i had no option since my johny wanted it, i paid 1500.

next 15 minutes is really good she did a good slow hj sucking her nipples kissing (no dfe), not allowed to let my hands inside her trousers, pressing boobs and she licked and bite me all over my body though no cbbj / bbj (not even asked) but my johny lost its control and cummed down after that she gave another hj which is mechanical got out the remaining cum. no attached toilet / bathroom just cleaned with disposals and she offered me next time we can do much better for 1000 tip.

dear seniors, please help me out. will i find better girl in 20's with better massage and boobs? i'll soon activate my pm.

Lmlml56
08-29-14, 18:02
Hi,

I request senior members of the forum to oblige me by giving the location and contact detailsof MPs at Sholingnallur and MGM where extras are available. I tried to locate these places to day but could not succeed. I have the private message facility. I will surely share my experience with them. IS there any other MP on OMR near Navloor offering extras?

Heatssss522
08-29-14, 23:15

Quoted 8 k for night.

Thanks dude.Is the sp number ending 104 ? If so then she is ok, mechanical service, moans during play, only missionary, allows to lick over the body, only missionary.

FunOnlyEver
08-30-14, 02:32
Dear seniors,

Anyone have the digits of an inde Anitha from Palavanthangal, I lost her number.

Also kindly give me some leads around Kalpakkam or Mahabalipuram.

KennyMore
08-30-14, 05:11
I got the aunty age 32 meena contact no ending with 642. She quotes 3 k for short time. Any body had encounter with her. Reply need and appreciated.

KennyMore
08-30-14, 05:40
Hi all friends,

This is my first FR from Saligramam happened in last year. Tried no from LC and contacted her. She told that she is a house wife doing this for extra money quoted 3 k. After a couple of conversations fixed appointment in one afternoon. It was near Ram Nagar in one apartment. After reaching there I was shocked that she show another lady look like 25 age tamil. But my johnny need I agreed. Paid money and get into the room. Within a minute she undressed her. Assets are ok not sogood and pussy shaven. I was nervos because this is my first experience. She hugged me tightly and I fondled her back. Foreplay done for 10 minutes. No DFK and liking. She asked me to remove my under ware. After she rolled me a cover and give CBJ but mechanically. 2 or 3 minutes after she laid on bed for missionary and asked me to fuck her. Done missionary for 5 minutes and asked her for doggy. She asked me what is doggy position. I helped her to take the position and fucked her from behind. I like this position very much so after pumping couple of stokes I leaked my juice. While going to bathroom for cleaning she dressed and said bye to me. Tipped rs. 100 only because I don't like her service. She had some pimple like spot in her buttocks I asked her what's this and she told me that is happen on childhood while playing on sand. Look 5/10.

Cooperation 5/10

Attitude 2/10

Recommended- No

Damage 3000+100 tips.

Member #4522
08-30-14, 08:08
Hi guys,

I am an old member of WSG. Now currently, ISG seems to be the most active forum. So got my subscription here.

Called my regular SP and he informed that an Indepent HW is available. Her place was near Kasi theater. So went there and met the aunty.

She was average on looks. Stared with foreplay and CBJ and ended in missionary. My SP informed that he will get some more Indepenent HW.

Through his network. So I will be exploring them in future. I was dormant for almost a year and again I am back to action.

Will post more FR in the future.

I am looking for some indecent contacts. Please PM me so that we can share the contacts in exchange.

Sex- 6

Rate- 2.5 k

Looks- 6

KnightLasStand
08-31-14, 01:53
Hi friends,

Does anyone know any one these I got these info from my old database given long ago by a friend. The girl is Meera from Mylapore charges 6k she is a Malu. And the other lady is Geetha she is a teacher from Besant Nagar use BSNL no I trying to reach Geetha for past 3 years but no use has anyone tried Geetha any senior member or regular member?That Geetha Pic was taken by me in my car.

BoyFor66
08-31-14, 06:36
Please say me the exact location of her.

Dear seniors,

Anyone have the digits of an inde Anitha from Palavanthangal, I lost her number.

Also kindly give me some leads around Kalpakkam or Mahabalipuram.

HighVoiceHere
08-31-14, 09:08
That Geetha Pic was taken by me in my car.Hai Knight,

Hope you remember me from WSG. Man Geetha and I used to talk a lot through phone before 5 years ago when I was in college, she used to share her sexapades to me in phone and I was having pleasure hearing that, but didn't go to her as I was in college and never wnt out to a pros, so was afraid. Now things have changed. Heard a lot about her that she was a teacher, she used to have a bsnl num right. I contacted her recently and she picked up her phone. I can share her num if anyone need though.

BTW, I need contacts of gals / aunties who does the below.

1) girls / aunties who loves and does anal. (bored of doing in pussy).

(OR).

2) girls who come out to theatres / beaches for fun.

I would like to take a paid membership. But while giving the details for subscription, can I provide original name and address. Seniors kindly reply.

Greetings,

Jackson

HighVoiceHere
08-31-14, 09:24
Hi All,

Was in Chennai last week on work and had a day to spare, so thought that would try the much talked about Meena this time. Even though I got her number many months back, could not get thru to her for lack of reference. She infact denied any such activity when I called her long back.

Meena asked me to come to TVK nagar bus stand, but came a good 40 minutes late. Was on a scooty with her face all masked up and asked me to hop on taking me to the place. On the way, caught hold of her waist and started fondling (wanted to do that for a very long time)..Bro,

Where is TVK nagar?

FunOnlyEver
08-31-14, 18:25
Please say me the exact location of her.Near to Iyyapan temple I suppose.

HarCom
08-31-14, 18:47
Bro,

Where is TVK nagar?Thiru Vi Ka nagar near Perambur.

KnightLasStand
08-31-14, 20:52
Yes she was fun and was ready for everything, we have had public sex and stuff. She loves that. Now her son is growing, so she is bit hesitant. She was also open taking videos and stuff. Still its in my collection. And will rate it as best it all aspects.

Hai Knight,

Hope you remember me from WSG. Man Geetha and I used to talk a lot through phone before 5 years ago when I was in college, she used to share her sexapades to me in phone and I was having pleasure hearing that, but didn't go to her as I was in college and never wnt out to a pros, so was afraid. Now things have changed. Heard a lot about her that she was a teacher, she used to have a bsnl num right. I contacted her recently and she picked up her phone. I can share her num if anyone need though.

(OR)...

AmarForFun
08-31-14, 22:51
Buddy never try LC contcts.

Regards.

AFF.

Hi all friends,

This is my first FR from Saligramam happened in last year. Tried no from LC and contacted her. She told that she is a house wife doing this for extra money quoted 3 k. After a couple of conversations fixed appointment in one afternoon. It was near Ram Nagar in one apartment. After reaching there I was shocked that she show another lady look like 25 age tamil. But my johnny need I agreed. Paid money and get into the room. Within a minute she undressed her. Assets are ok not sogood and pussy shaven. I was nervos because this is my first experience. She hugged me tightly and I fondled her back. Foreplay done for 10 minutes. No DFK and liking. She asked me to remove my under ware. After she rolled me a cover and give CBJ but mechanically. 2 or 3 minutes after she laid on bed for missionary and asked me to fuck her. Done missionary for 5 minutes and asked her for doggy. She asked me what is doggy position. I helped her to take the position and fucked her from behind. I like this position very much so after pumping couple of stokes I leaked my juice. While going to bathroom for cleaning she dressed and said bye to me. Tipped rs. 100 only because I don't like her service. She had some pimple like spot in her buttocks I asked her what's this and she told me that is happen on childhood while playing on sand. Look 5/10.

Cooperation 5/10

Attitude 2/10

Recommended- No

Damage 3000+100 tips.

MikeMukerJi
09-01-14, 08:38
I have a independant contact of an old serial actress. Care to exchange?Please share details with me. I can share some good MP details.

ChennaiBoy
09-01-14, 13:45
Yesterday itself I have asked my lady SP to provide miss P for me. Today it has happen at noon & after seeing the girl I was damn excited. She is sweet girl to talk. She is very small in height which made me to handle her easily. I gave lipkiss to her. She responsed nicely as per newton law. "For every action there will be equal & opposite (gender) reaction (LOL). After that we went to blowjob session which was awesum. She sucked my ball very neatly and cleanly. Best ever in India. She put the condom and I was pumping her vigoursly in women on top (WOT) position. After that she applied water to her pussy for lubrication. I was laughing uncontrollably. Fucked her in miss came out.

Body: 6/10

Rate: 6 k

WIR: surely for best BBJ.

ChennaiBoy
09-01-14, 15:16
Yesterday went to SP Love place it was crowd filled like anything. Came back without having anything. Said to prem I will come afterwards.

Xxomg
09-01-14, 19:14
Bro Shanma,

Great mouth watering experience. Congrats on cracking the southest Chennai (beyond Tambaram) scene in which I had a couple of bad experiences I am still trying to crack. Looking forward to learn from you once you have subscribed.

Cheers

After long I got the number of an aunty who runs the scene in and around Urapakkam. She and her husband runs it in an apartment. Since Ty were out of business for long and started new, Ty contacted old customers. Around 10 pm I got the call and he picked me up from tambaram busstand. We rode in his bike to urapakkam to an apartment and he showed me a girl. The girl was dusky but busty and with good figures. He conditioned the girl to behave properly and give me watever I ask for.

She had a cute face and and good attitude. Paid 5 k for full night.

She was really good and it was like being with your girl friend.

Had 3 shots till 2 in the morning and one at 5 am...

KnightLasStand
09-01-14, 20:16
Did any one happen to meet Vena, who claims herself to be a HW. Outcalls only. Any leads.

Shanma
09-02-14, 08:21
Hi all,

Spoke to the SP I was talking about in Urapakkam. He has a neat apart and he agrees to provide with 2/3 girls of best quality as per our requirement and he says I can bring my friends for a group for a night. So how can we plan it. I'm going to visit him tonight and if anyone interested can reply. Then I will buy my subscription and PM the number. He's indebted to me in a way yday and wants to make me happy. Cost per person and other things can be worked out. Seniors please help me out in selecting the right persons as I have read enough of newbies spoiling the name and increasing the rates. I just want to share help and enjoy good mongering, with good intentions, so please be true and respect the thought.

Take care,

Shan

FunBoyChennai
09-02-14, 11:43
Yesterday itself I have asked my lady SP to provide miss P for me. Today it has happen at noon & after seeing the girl I was damn excited. She is sweet girl to talk. She is very small in height which made me to handle her easily. I gave lipkiss to her. She responsed nicely as per newton law. "For every action there will be equal & opposite (gender) reaction (LOL). After that we went to blowjob session which was awesum. She sucked my ball very neatly and cleanly. Best ever in India. She put the condom and I was pumping her vigoursly in women on top (WOT) position. After that she applied water to her pussy for lubrication. I was laughing uncontrollably. Fucked her in miss came out.

Body: 6/10

Rate: 6 k

WIR: surely for best BBJ.Really a very nice FR for this September. Its seems September dhamaka starts. Enjoy.

BlreGuy15
09-02-14, 13:15
Hi guys,

Am on ma way to Chennai. Help me in getting good mp contact. Will help you in return by providing contacts in Banglore and Coimbatore.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4522
09-02-14, 16:36
Guys,

Got the digits from one of the ISG Chennai member here. Thanks for sharing the contact mate.

Spoke to the A lady SP and she informed that one North girl is available. So decided to try her out today.

Reached the place with little difficulty as I was very new to that place and at last I found it somehow. Went inside the house and the SP lady.

Showed me a fair north girl. She had tender boobs and nice structure and was smiling all the time. As I knew Hindi I could talk to her.

Which was a plus. So enjoyed the time with her and left the place happily. Looks like she will stay with the SP for some more days. Guys who.

Like north girls can try her out.

Looks: 7

Figure: 7

Rate: 3 k

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

CrazyRam280
09-02-14, 20:24
Hi guys,

Had a bad experience today. Got the number from CL. Rate was fixed for 3 k.

Reached the place as directed and was accompanied to an apartment which looks like newly build. After entering there was only one andra girl. Paid 3 k to SP and he said to give tips 0.2 k to the girl.

After entering the room, first thing she was keep on asking was to give her. 5 k tips. I was like WTF. At last gave her .3 k.

Then she removed everything and to my surprise her boobs were really small compared to her body (she looked chubby). Then she laid down like a dead body and said no for blowjob or kiss. I had no mood of fucking her because of her attitude and used my hand for two times to make my jhonny harder.

Very worst experience I had till date.

Cheers,

R

CrazyRam280
09-02-14, 20:42
Dude,

Whether the place your talking about is anywhere near to a ladies hostel in Urappakam. Before couple of weeks I was directed to wait in front of a ladies hostel near one temple located in main road. Waited for couple of minutes but no response from the SP so returned back.

Hi all,

Spoke to the SP I was talking about in Urapakkam. He has a neat apart and he agrees to provide with 2/3 girls of best quality as per our requirement and he says I can bring my friends for a group for a night. So how can we plan it. I'm going to visit him tonight and if anyone interested can reply. Then I will buy my subscription and PM the number. He's indebted to me in a way yday and wants to make me happy. Cost per person and other things can be worked out. Seniors please help me out in selecting the right persons as I have read enough of newbies spoiling the name and increasing the rates. I just want to share help and enjoy good mongering, with good intentions, so please be true and respect the thought.

Take care,

Shan

KnightLasStand
09-03-14, 00:26
Dude,

Was it Asha?

Guys,

Got the digits from one of the ISG Chennai member here. Thanks for sharing the contact mate.

Spoke to the A lady SP and she informed that one North girl is available. So decided to try her out today.

Reached the place with little difficulty as I was very new to that place and at last I found it somehow. Went inside the house and the SP lady.

Showed me a fair north girl. She had tender boobs and nice structure and was smiling all the time. As I knew Hindi I could talk to her.

Which was a plus. So enjoyed the time with her and left the place happily. Looks like she will stay with the SP for some more days. Guys who.

Like north girls can try her out...

SlaveInfo9
09-03-14, 08:56
Dear seniors,

Also kindly give me some leads around Kalpakkam or Mahabalipuram.Hi Bro,

I think your speaking about Anitha aka Archana who was near to Palavanthangal station bit dark and has a child and her sister name is Usha. If that is correct she no longer in Chennai she has located to Vellore I think.

SlaveInfo9
09-03-14, 08:59
Hai Knight,

(OR).

2) girls who come out to theatres / beaches for fun.

I would like to take a paid membership. But while giving the details for subscription, can I provide original name and address. Seniors kindly reply.Hi bro,

I got her no through WSG in 2010 but lack of reference I'm not able to reach her is there any strong reference she could identify.

Strypez
09-03-14, 12:32
Hey guys,

I been trying to find some good MP contacts on my own. Tried lc found some contacts and was never satisfied with any of the MP. The girls either were terrible or I didn't have any choice of girls can some seniors help me out. I even got pm activated for this.

YoungITguy
09-03-14, 16:35
I wish to join and I am from Tambram.

Hi all,

Take care,

Shan

Member #4522
09-03-14, 18:59
Dude,

Was it Asha?Yes mate!

Xxomg
09-04-14, 02:03
Though I am not from Chennai, but frequently visit. I wish to join as well.

Hi all,

Take care,

Shan

FunOnlyEver
09-04-14, 03:14
Yes exactly. Thanks bro for the information.

Hi Bro,

I think your speaking about Anitha aka Archana who was near to Palavanthangal station bit dark and has a child and her sister name is Usha. If that is correct she no longer in Chennai she has located to Vellore I think.

CoolSp
09-04-14, 05:19
Had a bad experience with Priya. She was insisting on double and asked me to complete the deed fast. She said she was tired. She has good boobs and know some good positions but always insists on double. We end up over paying for her.

Guys be careful with her.

CoolSp
09-04-14, 05:22
Through the help of a senior (on the wings) I was able to fix up time with Meena. There is a bit of hassle in getting time from her. She is very wild in bed. The most wild I have met so far. She is cheap and really enjoys the deed. But I feel that some of the FRs here exaggerate her a bit. She is a normal HW with good sex drive and value for money.

CoolSp
09-04-14, 05:23
I like aunties who are fair and who give good company. Request seniors to share with me contacts of good aunties who are value for money. Seniors your help is much appreciated.

CoolSp
09-04-14, 05:28
Can some one give me contacts of Vilasini of Anna Nagar.

Help is much appreciated.

Friedchn
09-04-14, 06:24
Where is this place?

Hi guys,

Had a bad experience today. Got the number from CL. Rate was fixed for 3 k.

Reached the place as directed and was accompanied to an apartment which looks like newly build. After entering there was only one andra girl. Paid 3 k to SP and he said to give tips 0.2 k to the girl.

After entering the room, first thing she was keep on asking was to give her. 5 k tips. I was like WTF. At last gave her .3 k.

Then she removed everything and to my surprise her boobs were really small compared to her body (she looked chubby). Then she laid down like a dead body and said no for blowjob or kiss. I had no mood of fucking her because of her attitude and used my hand for two times to make my jhonny harder.

Very worst experience I had till date.

Cheers,

R

Friedchn
09-04-14, 06:30
I was always looking for such group activities, like to join with you, but unfortunately I am out of station. But keep me posted in PM, I would try.

Hi all,

Take care,

Shan.