PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

ChillBoy
11-07-14, 21:21
Fellow mongers,

Any news of LE action in any part of the city? I think constant exchange of information helps all of us in this scene.

ThanksI guess the LE is less compared to what it was before. I read in news not very sure that there is a change in commissioner for law and order. So may be to please their boss all this where made. I see Bangalore being screwed and Chennai is no different we could expect similar actions due to the media pressure saying why only Bangalore and why not other metro cities. Lets hope for the best in coming days.

CoolSp
11-08-14, 02:42
Hi,

Recently met one lady she came with her friend too, this two female need money and fun really good looking and ready to travel anywhere. Will update you there pic soon.Get PM facility so that you can share contacts with us.

JohnGrisham7
11-08-14, 04:49
After a long stint living in heaven (Manila) , back to Chennai. I always knew coming back was going to be difficult (for a monger), but the scene here looks dead. I remember a few old people from here. Lots of newbies. AAnyways trying to get back old contacts. Will post an FR shortly. Good luck & stay safe.

P. S Mongers planning trips or stints in Manila / AC / BKK / Pattaya hit me up if you need any pointers.Manila / AC / BKK / Pattaya -Do we really need any help for mongering in the given cities, where there is a open flesh market? LOL.

BadGuy555
11-08-14, 08:32
I'm new to Chennai as well and google is the only source to find few holes where I can park my jhonny. As most of you have already seen posts on google. I Have tried going to famous marina beach but no luck. All I can find is a shemale who is below average waiting everyday at same spot after 8. But good thing is that she will only take you to her place on her bike. So if are looking for a free bike ride with her. You may proceed. LOL.

My next spot was Gemini road which is also called nunnambakkam I believe. Yes you may find very good looking gals (again she males) after 10. Please share with me your contacts as well. Lets help each other bros. And workout some parking places for our jhonny.

Matrix2014
11-08-14, 17:00
Hi Murgan,

Can you share the contacts please.

Hi,

Recently met one lady she came with her friend too, this two female need money and fun really good looking and ready to travel anywhere. Will update you there pic soon.

Ramanna Raju
11-08-14, 19:11
After a long stint living in heaven (Manila) , back to Chennai. I always knew coming back was going to be difficult (for a monger), but the scene here looks dead. I remember a few old people from here. Lots of newbies. AAnyways trying to get back old contacts. Will post an FR shortly. Good luck & stay safe.

P. S Mongers planning trips or stints in Manila / AC / BKK / Pattaya hit me up if you need any pointers.Welcome back Oneten bro. Fellow bros. Oneten was one of the more active members in an otherwise dull chennai scene with good quality reports. His flair of penning his Frs was notch above many here then. Oneten maynt know me for I had been a silent monger. Too long and have recently rejoined back. But I remember well his exploits in OMR during seasons time. Maybe these reports are still avble in the forum's stack pile. Anyways good luck for your new innings Oneten. Welcome again.

Oneten
11-08-14, 19:20
Manila / AC / BKK / Pattaya -Do we really need any help for mongering in the given cities, where there is a open flesh market?? LOL.You would be surprised how much people get ripped off in these places. A few pointers on where to go & what not to do helps a ton. Any idiot can get laid, but the treatment & VFM varies. I would suggest you to just observe how Indians are treated by doormen in Walking street clubs in Pattaya. Open market or not, experience helps brother.

Rajnrn
11-08-14, 19:31
Thanks to John. Had a great time at the MP.

Been to CMBT and called up the contact. Got a nice b2 b massage. It's an apartment where there are massage beds in both bedrooms. Had a choice if 3 girls. All local girls. Picked the one I was asked to pick by the senior ISGian. TL, DFK and HJ.

Damage 2 k + 2 k tip.

WIR may be.

TalkToMe
11-08-14, 19:39
You would be surprised how much people get ripped off in these places. A few pointers on where to go & what not to do helps a ton. Any idiot can get laid, but the treatment & VFM varies. I would suggest you to just observe how Indians are treated by doormen in Walking street clubs in Pattaya. Open market or not, experience helps brother.Bro you said right thing, where ever Indians goes they treat in different way, leave others kidding, bcz they used to say Dubai but using Chennai forum LOL.

Always need to get guidance or help not pulling our leg.

Top Gent
11-08-14, 23:01
Greetings mongers,

I'd like to share a recent experience here in Chennai. Came across an inde online, her name is the Hindi word for happiness. The ad seemed genuine and requested patrons to email her because she was here for a few days only! Got a call back from a guy who introduced himself as her assistant who demanded that I meet her the same day or the next. Upon inquiring their setup, the assistant said he had rooms arranged across popular hotels in the city all I was to do was walk in to hotel ABC, and drop the alias name he told me. And that he had now "confirmed" my appointment with ms. Happiness for the following day-"now please make payment sir "he says. That was the first red flag, I hung up quickly! Few minutes later ms. Happiness herself emails / doesn't phone -letting me know that she is eager to get the party started and that I need to comply with her Assistant s requests. I was curious to see how elaborate this con could be and called hotel ABC asking if my assistant has a room in the alias I was given--hotel ABC says no and ask more info! The assistant calls me again! The man went on to demand that I wire 30 g to a blore based bank account! I had a good laugh right there before going about my day! The ad is still up on popular sites.

P. s later in the evening luckily walked into a high end MP smack in the city -private rooms and bath expected a pro massage no extras. Luckily enthusiastic NE chic all smiles starts out clean does a fair Job 15 minutes or so. I tried to think of something gross to calm down my obvious tent in the shorts! Failed at that, considering the flimsy shorts provided by the MP! She giggles and asks then if I want her "special service only if I don't tell the staff outside no kissing or sex"! I grin a solid yes while she moves up from my calf to the inner thigh giggling and pressing down sides of my lower abdomen to tent out max and starts squeezing all over through the shorts! I was still too surprised at my luck to make a move and grin like an oaf! All of a sudden she moves over to work the head neck and shoulders slides down to smother me with her t-shirt covered perky boobs and grabs my dick to start an incredible HJ! I mumble into her boobs and she stands up lifts off her t-shirt let's me have a good suck at her boobs for about 10 minutes and then slides forward massaging my chest with her boobs, to a happy HJ ending. She's washes off her hand puts on her shirt while I shower on later she refuses to give me her number says she doesn't have a mobile!

Gladly coughed up 1 k in tips for the unexpected surprise!

FunOnlyEver
11-09-14, 02:42
Is she from Chrompet.I am not sure about Chrompet, but she used to operate from Maduravayal and Vadapalani areas. Any pointers?

EatPrayLove
11-09-14, 04:38

P. S Mongers planning trips or stints in Manila / AC / BKK / Pattaya hit me up if you need any pointers.Hi pal. Am guessing getting acclimatized to a dreary place like Chennai would be difficult for any monger. Just to bring you up to speed, Chennai has a bunch of SPS with girls from Delhi / Mumbai / Blr going for 5 k and lesser at the lower end. Nothing great in the inde scene either. There are higher end SPs with actual college chicks, actresses etc which would go from 30 k to any insane amount you can think of. Cheers!

JohnGrisham7
11-09-14, 04:49
Any first time FR like this, must be considered as a fake or SP on new owner of MP. Trying to get attention from the members.

Greetings mongers,

I'd like to share a recent experience here in Chennai. Came across an inde online, her name is the Hindi word for happiness. The ad seemed genuine and requested patrons to email her because she was here for a few days only! Got a call back from a guy who introduced himself as her assistant who demanded that I meet her the same day or the next. Upon inquiring their setup, the assistant said he had rooms arranged across popular hotels in the city all I was to do was walk in to hotel ABC, and drop the alias name he told me. And that he had now "confirmed" my appointment with ms. Happiness for the following day-"now please make payment sir "he says. That was the first red flag, I hung up quickly! Few minutes later ms. Happiness herself emails / doesn't phone -letting me know that she is eager to get the party started and that I need to comply with her Assistant s requests. I was curious to see how elaborate this con could be and called hotel ABC asking if my assistant has a room in the alias I was given--hotel ABC says no and ask more info! The assistant calls me again! The man went on to demand that I wire 30 g to a blore based bank account! I had a good laugh right there before going about my day! The ad is still up on popular sites...

SureshGanesh
11-09-14, 12:07
Hi,

Recently met one lady she came with her friend too, this two female need money and fun really good looking and ready to travel anywhere. Will update you there pic soon.Can you please share her contact via the Private Message system?

MirzaGlib
11-09-14, 13:50
Had a good laugh reading about the experience with Ms. Happiness. I know, I've been through something similar a couple of years ago when I hadn't joined this forum. Very smooth, convincing voice asked me to deposit 2 K at Standard Chartered Bank on Haddow's Road, Nungambakkam. It was well past 8 pm, obviously the dude knew which bank branches would be open at that hour. From then, it was a series of misleading messages asking me to meet at this spot or the other until I gave up in sheer frustration. Much later after joining this forum, I learnt that this was one of the more common tricks.

Your experience with the lady at the hotel seems so much fun! These are the kind of surprises one lives for!

Narut
11-09-14, 14:26
Hello guys,

Anyone tried this so called unique Caribbean Indian Gia? Quotes 8 k and has a website and you tube video of her own? Any worth?

Spartan185
11-09-14, 16:33
Hello brothers,

How are you all?

Came across this Ad on Loc of a supposed actress Reena. Messaged her on the number given. She called back. A lady with a sweet voice. Was polite. Gave her my mail I'd and she sent pics. Would rate her 7. Age claims 24 but I guess 27 or 28. Tall and a medium build going by the pics. Only disadvantage is no oral & not much DFK. Anyone tried her?

Cheers

SureshRaj
11-09-14, 19:34
On a slightly unrelated note, I came across these series of record videos of HW's getting fucked by this lucky guy (Tamil). Would be lucky to get this guy's contact. The videos are available on clipsage. He even fucks a Muslim hijabi. Lucky man. Wish I had such contacts in Chennai.

ChillBoy
11-09-14, 19:38
Hi,

Can someone give a feedback on inde D number ending 737. Seems she was said to be a 19 yr hotel management student. She has a kid photo as a whatsapp pic. Feedback much appreciated.

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 19:56
JohnGrisham,

I red all your reports and my friend also said about your guidance LOL.

I feel sometime who is SP here, or MP LOL.

Making guys attention by saying pretending as bargain (but price you fixed already) and cheap gifts throw gifts like these ways catching young mongers on your data base to obey your guidance and to reach your own circle girls alone, it's made me to feel like that.

Here we are enough knowledge to catch the Sp or MP.

Who is pointing others as SP it's it true or pointer is a SP LOL.

I request share about girls instead of pointing other guys reports.

Because Chennai totally dry.

Please don't suggest any cheap stuff.

Any first time FR like this, must be considered as a fake or SP on new owner of MP. Trying to get attention from the members.

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 20:01
Hello brothers,

How are you all?

Came across this Ad on Loc of a supposed actress Reena. Messaged her on the number given. She called back. A lady with a sweet voice. Was polite. Gave her my mail I'd and she sent pics. Would rate her 7. Age claims 24 but I guess 27 or 28. Tall and a medium build going by the pics. Only disadvantage is no oral & not much DFK. Anyone tried her?

CheersBro,

As per my knowledge no actress in this age won't cum for public fun.

See no actress will put her number because they will be in trouble.

Actress always risky because they noted by cops and media.

Best you go with indes to avoid too much attitude show off from actress.

Remember this quality girls and independent or actress never come down below 15 k.

They will have their own standards.

If you find very cheap one please understand they are not well sophisticated, may be too local stuff.

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 20:04
Hello guys,

Anyone tried this so called unique Caribbean Indian Gia? Quotes 8 k and has a website and you tube video of her own? Any worth?Which site I can get this girl bro?

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 20:18
I guess the LE is less compared to what it was before. I read in news not very sure that there is a change in commissioner for law and order. So may be to please their boss all this where made. I see Bangalore being screwed and Chennai is no different we could expect similar actions due to the media pressure saying why only Bangalore and why not other metro cities. Lets hope for the best in coming days.Hi,

Avoid spa, local hotels or any regular business women house and don't take risk by visiting their houses.

If any one house they are having 2,3 girls please avoid it don't go there because they might be noticed by neighbors.

Even you can ask MP I will take girl with me to my place or hotel and say I won't visit your place.

Best take luggage with you lap top along worth dresses, and book a nice room and enjoy.

Some time TG when your pocket dry completely you take them but don't risk your self if they give trouble to you even cops can't save you because cops knows they are regular into this business but cops will say why sir you are cheap like this way better give money and go away from TG, this is what they might tell you. The same happened to my friend from RK salai.

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 20:22
Guys,

Every where raid happens, please don't put any address and name in open forum.

Now SPA s are completely raid by ccb team, be alert. Chennai it's highly protected, velacherry and plaikaranai side middle man houses were raid, Vadapalani, T Nagar sp houses raided but after that also they are keep pulling the clients into their house, one of the Sp said sir we paid money so you don't worry, you can come to my home, the neighbors are too bad they are jealous on me so now all are fine like the way they convinced, thank god I escaped.

In Chennai only few five star hotels only save other than some highly rented resorts are fine rest all worst.

I visited week end s in resort oh felt ashamed to step because full of family get together, kids were playing, the girl.

Who came she was very shy to walk along with me. From that day I stopped to go in week ends.

Please careful guys do safe play.

Don't spread your ISG forum to immature guys and please don't share indes contact to unknown and who's not having sense of humor.

CG and Loc all classifieds numbers are noted please very careful way you handle this.

Try pic to your own place or hotel but don't walk in to their place.

R K salai and every where TG s also trapped by cops so careful in your move.

Always choose something valuable and safe one.Bangalore was completely raided by CCB, it's started in chennai too so I'm careful in my move, I used to call MP and get girl then ride my car to reach *hotel s, but indes are very rare to catch now a days may be CCB made fever!

TalkToMe
11-09-14, 20:28
Awesome bro.I have no hard feeling by saying this yes bro I used to fuck a women, particularly indes, but now a days my old indes are very busy, they all are working girls, no permission from off, and holidays they are not coming our due to family, now I'm very thirsty bro can't control my Johnny!

Narut
11-10-14, 02:22
Which site I can get this girl bro?Hi,

She has her own website giaflyza or you can check in loc.

EatPrayLove
11-10-14, 04:09
Johngrisham,

I red all your reports and my friend also said about your guidance LOL.

I feel sometime who is SP here, or MP LOL.

Making guys attention by saying pretending as bargain (but price you fixed already) and cheap gifts throw gifts like these ways catching younng mongers on your data base to obey your guidance and to reach your own circle girls alone, it's made me to feel like that.

Here we are enough knowledge to catch the Sp or MP.

Who is pointing others as SP it's it true or pointer is a SP LOL.

I request share about girls instead of pointing other guys reports.

Bcz chennai totally dry.

Please don't suggest any cheap stuff.Being a Senior is not about just sharing stuff to everyone and keeping everybody happy. Being a Senior comes with the added responsibility of calling out anything that looks even remotely suspicious so that the more gullible / inexperienced members out there are not taken for a ride. Considering the various scams already brought to light on this forum as well as others, JohnGrisham's doubt was not entirely misplaced although it is open to anyone who can validate the FR in question to do so and clear the air. To err is human!

But a blatant attempt at thrashing a Senior member who has been around for years and has been active in multiple cities in India and abroad is quite unwarranted for, even if it is coming from someone who apparently has a Senior tag (guess that tag has been earned recently for the mere number of posts put up). Jackson, its high time you stopped giving Senior tags on the basis of number of posts alone because am pretty sure this post by Talktome would not have got through your rigorous vocabulary and grammar tests because I myself took some time to decipher it!

On that note, peace brothers. Cheers!

Nrynn
11-10-14, 04:28
Being a Senior is not about just sharing stuff to everyone and keeping everybody happy. Being a Senior comes with the added responsibility of calling out anything that looks even remotely suspicious so that the more gullible / inexperienced members out there are not taken for a ride. Considering the various scams already brought to light on this forum as well as others, JohnGrisham's doubt was not entirely misplaced although it is open to anyone who can validate the FR in question to do so and clear the air. To err is human!

But a blatant attempt at thrashing a Senior member who has been around for years and has been active in multiple cities in India and abroad is quite unwarranted for, even if it is coming from someone who apparently has a Senior tag (guess that tag has been earned recently for the mere number of posts put up). Jackson, its high time you stopped giving Senior tags on the basis of number of posts alone because am pretty sure this post by Talktome would not have got through your rigorous vocabulary and grammar tests because I myself took some time to decipher it!

On that note, peace brothers. Cheers!EPL,

We are all used to this kind of posts. My two cents would be not to react at all. We know the value of people after hanging out for so long. Just ignore and get going. Response to such blabbering gives the poster recognition not deserved.

BoyFor66
11-10-14, 05:38
Hello brothers,

How are you all?

CheersReena is a side dancer in films now she claims that she is a serial actress.

JohnGrisham7
11-10-14, 08:00
Exactly the same way SP reacts by advising the ISGians to avoid spa etc. ,etc.

So that he will communicate with other members via PM to get his business. Juniors, beware of the business minded people in the forum.

Hi,

Avoid spa, local hotels or any regular business women house and don't take risk by visiting their houses.

If any one house they are having 2,3 girls please avoid it don't go there bcz they might be noticed by neighbors.

Even you can ask MP I will take girl with me to my place or hotel and say I won't visit your place.

Best take luggage with you lap top along worth dresses, and book a nice room and enjoy.

Some time TG when your pocket dry completely you take them but don't risk your self if they give trouble to you even cops can't save you bcz cops knows they are regular into this business but cops will say why sir you are cheap like this way better give money and go away from TG, this is what they might tell you. The same happened to my friend from RK salai.

HappySingh7777
11-10-14, 13:35
Hi guys,

I would be in Chennai some time next week and looking forward to some well deserved mongering. I intend generally to be utilising spa services so wanted to ask this question.

What is the LE scene right now there in Chennai? Safe or are there any problems?

Few members have given me contact details plus intend to try out on my own too, hence the query. Will appreciate a reply either here or PM.

Thanks a lot,

HS

TalkToMe
11-10-14, 21:30
Exactly the same way SP reacts by advising the ISGians to avoid spa etc. ,etc.

So that he will communicate with other members via PM to get his business. Juniors, beware of the business minded people in the forum.What a extraordinary creativity?

Who is a international SP he might have used to this type of business tactics.

For your kind information, I have no PM activation, still it's pending, even no where I forced to use like throw gifts.

You are the one who always talk about low and cheap way, if I say about spa raid am a SP uh? But your saying about too many low cost and low cheap gifts so you are a cheap SP uh?

I knew you have two many a. See your self your pretending in different way.

I knew by referring new comers to your girls your getting free fun.

Your not in Dubai I knew that too, I have no necessary to get women fucking money.

I'm capable to pay to women not to Dubai SP LOL. Eating women money it's sin, touch wood that situation comes to me then sure I will suicide because it's better than Dubai.

SP life.

TalkToMe
11-10-14, 21:37
Reena is a side dancer in films now she claims that she is a serial actress.Yeah bro I met her in accord hotel night party, but she is dark and short but dance well and boost well too.

But she is not an side actress may be now she may trying to act in serial but I met her 2 years before. But good lady, using what's app too. Try in what's app she will ping you back.

TalkToMe
11-10-14, 21:56
Per day how many SPA was raided by Chennai cops just go and read it even our ISG mate s wrote a report about SPA raid, see crime rate in news paper and read daily thanthi paper also they tell me who is saying wrong about SPA raid?

I'm not forcing anyone to pay more and get pleasure, am.

Not stopped any one to go SPA.

My concern is to avoid raid problem that's all.

My friend was arrested, I knew his problem even I escaped from there I learned to do save monger.

International forum only talking about TGs and SPa and hand job?

Oh god it's great ragging going on here, better I hold my hand because I can't write like a international SP, I'm a poor tamilian fucking man. I knew I'm capable in xxx to satisfy a women and I knew I'm able write somehow and some how speak even chines and Russian won't speak English but they are also ducking well like me LOL.

TalkToMe
11-10-14, 22:03
Hi guys,

I would be in Chennai some time next week and looking forward to some well deserved mongering. I intend generally to be utilising spa services so wanted to ask this question.

What is the LE scene right now there in Chennai? Safe or are there any problems?

Few members have given me contact details plus intend to try out on my own too, hence the query. Will appreciate a reply either here or PM.

Thanks a lot,

HSHi,

In savera hotel they provide good service, you don't worry about raid bcz they are paying money to CCB.

But it's little higher costs than outside spa. Don't take risk by going road side spa, final decision is yours, enjoy your day.

TalkToMe
11-10-14, 22:24
Hi,

She has her own website giaflyza or you can check in loc.Bro,

I tried her number it's reaching voice mail.

Hope it's not a spam.

EatPrayLove
11-11-14, 03:10
EPL,

We are all used to this kind of posts. My two cents would be not to react at all. We know the value of people after hanging out for so long. Just ignore and get going. Response to such blabbering gives the poster recognition not deserved.Point noted Sir. Cheers!

Xxomg
11-11-14, 03:45
Called a new SP last week, thanks to bro Chennai boy for reference. Was asking for a local one but she had only a norther but promised good service and young. Quite confused but gave it a go. Reached the place near the big bus stand, cleared first time verification procedures. Reached the place, the girl is quite as she said, petite. Went in started the deed. She is quote playful and accommodating. Did missionary, standing doggie and finished, quite tight. Overall a satisfied experience. The SP even called me again and checked about the service.

Body: 5.5

Looks: 6.0

Service: 9.0

Damage 3.5 k.

BedRockerSin
11-11-14, 09:48
A bit OK bro, tried her few weeks back.

Hi,

Can someone give a feedback on inde D number ending 737. Seems she was said to be a 19 yr hotel management student. She has a kid photo as a whatsapp pic. Feedback much appreciated.

BedRockerSin
11-11-14, 10:18
Awesome bro, can you DM the hotel name cause there are lot of hotels in t. Nagar, I can also share few MPs I go regularly.

First of all I would like to thank and give the due credits to PrinceRaj for showing me the place. Thanks a lot man.

I have heard of massage parlours a lot but never did I try one, as I was not sure how secure it will be. But I wanted to try it once to know what they offer.

Thank god my first MP exp was awesome, so I have high respects on MP now. Also its a nice place to find decent and good looking gals (if you have the skills to get their number).

Ok so, as directed by Princeraj, I went to this Famous hotel in Tnagar. As soon as I entered there was a guy who asked me where I was going (politely) , at first I was little scared, I told I am going to the MP. Then he himself opened up like, " sir we have a club membership and the rate is 10000/ yr and you will get loads of services " , haha. Thank god I got relieved. I politely answered him back, I will take it up the next time when I come back...

Maverick7685
11-11-14, 17:56
Really sorry to say this but it is painful to read your posts.

Please make an effort to write an actual report or at least write legible sentences.

Else stop because no one can really understand your sentences.

Per day how many SPA was raided by chennai cops just go and read it even our ISG mate s wrote a report about SPA raid, see crime rate in news paper and read daily thanthi paper also they tell me who is saying wrong about SPA raid?

I'm not forcing anyone to pay more and get pleasure, am.

Not stopped any one to go SPA.

My concern is to avoid raid problem that's all.

My friend was arrested, I knew his problem even I escaped from there I learned to do save monger.

International forum only talking about TGs and SPa and hand job?

Oh god it's great ragging going on here, better I hold my hand bcz I can't write like a international SP bcz I'm a poor tamilian fucking man. I knew I'm capable in xxx to satisfy a women and I knew I'm able write somehow and some how speak even chines and Russian won't speak English but they are also ducking well like me LOL.

Flared
11-12-14, 03:03
Dear TalkToMe,

Please do take a little effort to frame simple but understandable sentences. Its not that everyone has a high flair of English writing skills, but a very basic grammatical representation of your thoughts in the most simplest of words would help better understand what it is that you are trying to put across. Many of your reports lack this. Please look into it.

Secondly, please don't go around bashing JG for his statements. He is someone who is of great repute and experience here and I believe in forums of other cities and countries as well. He means well. As a senior, he is done justice by throwing out helpful pointers for newer members of the forum, to take an extra caution and not get ripped / cheated in any ways possible that you may not even know. Please stop with the self glorification, this isn't a social network, rather a forum where members share info on mongering activities and please exhibit the requisite decorum needed to be even considered as part of this. I personally burnt my fingers once (don't know if you remember) trying to protect you and finding out that I was indeed wrong, because of you concealing certain infos from me. You didn't have the basic ethics to even acknowledge that at least in PM. That's proof enough for me as to who you are and what you're made of. So I kindly request you to stop this nonsensical bashing of a fellow senior ISGian. Thank you.

Per day how many SPA was ..... but they are also ducking well like me LOL.

ChillBoy
11-12-14, 05:37
A bit OK bro, tried her few weeks back.Hi,

Can you please detail on the exp on what is the damage and what kind of place is provided. What is available on the menu etc.

Thanks

Spartan185
11-12-14, 06:26
Yeah bro I met her in accord hotel night party, but she is dark and short but dance well and boost well too.

But she is not an side actress may be now she may trying to act in serial but I met her 2 years before. But good lady, using what's app too. Try in what's app she will ping you back.Think you got the wrong reena. The Reena I was talking about is not on whatsapp.

RandyCool
11-12-14, 06:57
Hi guys,

Came across that Reeena, has anyone tried? Your experience please?

Heatssss522
11-12-14, 11:38
Hi,

Can someone give a feedback on inde D number ending 737. Seems she was said to be a 19 yr hotel management student. She has a kid photo as a whatsapp pic. Feedback much appreciated.She charges 4 k plus 1 k room, I met her, but didn't try her, because I was disappointed with her looks, tried her friend devi, who looks better, but regretted after the deed, because her ass smelled bad a bit. Deepa is 24, who said she is 19? Both deepa and devi are not worth a try.

RandyCool
11-12-14, 13:07
Had a good sesson with her. She is like a young aunty type, slim fair, very good skin, she does not involve much in sex, she just closes eyes and make us do the play. The room may be very ordinary one, but maintained well very neat, bedspread was very clean, had a good feel when doing the deed. She works in massage spa and does incalls very rarely, being working in massage parlor, she is very decent and behave well with smiling attitude. This is one of the good ones which I had with a tamil profile.

Thanks to chillboy who shared the contact, anyone can pm me for her contact, but only few will get reply, I will give the contact only to very decent mongers who maintain their standard like giving good tip. I decide to share the contact by seeing the previous forum posts of monger, will be happy to share it with good guys.

Damages: 2 k + 2 k (tip, I tip high).

Wir. Sure.

Heatsss.I like to get that. Share the contact or the info about the place please.

RandyCool
11-12-14, 13:09
Yeah bro I met her in accord hotel night party, but she is dark and short but dance well and boost well too.

But she is not an side actress may be now she may trying to act in serial but I met her 2 years before. But good lady, using what's app too. Try in what's app she will ping you back.How was the exp with her?

JoyFantasy
11-12-14, 14:54
Contacted this Gia her number is there and most of the sites.

An independent escort type lady.

Call her fixed an appointment with her charged 8 k / HR. Reached her place as she guided.

Really a posh locality. Look wise she s not that great but OK type.

Being an escort I expected too much may me.

Was wearing nice dress while receiving me. Entered her room. Was so talkative which consumed more time.

Started the deed gave a good DFK when I made her naked it was total turn off, boobs was very saggy, thigh pussy her ass was very loose, kiss was good, gave CBJ which was total waste, did her in WOT, DOGGY, and finished in mish. Over all not worth 8 k as it was like a normal experience not like a escort level. I think opinion may vary with others.

Body- 4/10

Face - 6/10

Boobs- saggy reached nearly her belly button.

Pussy- loose.

GFE attitude-7/10

WIR- surely not for 8 k.

Advice-guys she s nothing extraordinary for that Price. If you still wish at least wait till she bring her price.

Down to 4-5 k.

Cheers

GiveAndTaken
11-12-14, 15:11
What a extraordinary creativity?

Who is a international SP he might have used to this type of business tactics.

For your kind information, I have no PM activation, still it's pending, even no where I forced to use like throw gifts.

You are the one who always talk about low and cheap way, if I say about spa raid am a SP uh? But your saying about too many low cost and low cheap gifts so you are a cheap SP uh?

I knew you have two many a. See your self your pretending in different way.

I knew by referring new comers to your girls your getting free fun.

Your not in dubai I knew that too, I have no necessary to get women fucking money.

I'm capable to pay to women not to Dubai SP LOL. Eating women money it's sin, touch wood that situation comes to me then sure I will sucide bcz it's better than Dubai.

SP life.Dear Talktome,

What ever you said it's all very useful for me.

Thanks bro, you never care about others, we are there for you!

Don't worry about unwanted comments, always you rock on your own way.

Thanks once again to avoid bad guidance alert!

Feel your freedom, don't worry for anything.

EatPrayLove
11-12-14, 21:26
Dear TalkToMe,

Please do take a little effort to frame simple but understandable sentences. Its not that everyone has a high flair of English writing skills, but a very basic grammatical representation of your thoughts in the most simplest of words would help better understand what it is that you are trying to put across. Many of your reports lack this. Please look into it.

Thank you.With reference to the opinions put forth by Flared and Maverick. Respect to the both of you and I appreciate your frank opinions! Flared has also done everyone a favour by describing his bad experience.

As most of the members who know me on and off the forum would acknowledge how I always desist from ugly situations on the forum and even request others not to do the same, even if it is in another city forum. Though I did break my own rules when I couldn't help responding to some of the utter crap that the person in question had written (not to forget the brutal murder of a language), I guess Nrynns wise advise of ignorance is to be kept in mind so as to prevent unnecessary popularity and fan following (to the extent of 'eyeopening' bhakthifrom 'givers & takers') getting attributed to unhealthy elements in the forum (as we have often seen happen in other cities).

Cheers and play hard bros!

MuhaSali
11-13-14, 01:53
After my great escape from a spa which has 2 'V's in its name around Anna Nagar area. I was a bit desperate. So got an hint from previous FR about MP in a building which also has a famous financial firm at Koymbdu. Also it was confirmed from one friendly ISGan. Went there and was asked 2000. Agreed for 1500, cream, 45 min. There were two choices dusky SI and another Fair SI but she was busy. So no other choice, I took the dusky one. Massage was decent with extras (TL+HJ) but nothing extraordinary as to what I experienced at Arumbakkam MP.

MuhaSali
11-13-14, 02:35
After reading lot of discussion on the "Spa in famous Hotel at Tnagr", got an hint from one of the therapist of an MP about that place but she said that they allowed only club members. But then got confirmation from one friendly ISGen that outsiders are also allowed. Went to the place. Was directly quoted 1500 by a mallu naatu kattai (I don't think she does massage as she is the one who manages the spa). So nothing to bargain and no selection was allowed. One Miss 'D' dusky SI (but with good structure and decent racks) was assigned. Strictly no extras and she even said that no one in the spa will give extras. Massage was good. Anyway damage was less, so I did not regret. May be I was not fortunate as a first timer. Will try my luck next time. I glanced upon most of the therapist. They are all decent ones and only SI and Mallu therapist.

Regards,

Play safe.

JohnGrisham7
11-13-14, 05:18
Fellow ISGians,

I am not sure, that how many of you aware that the ISGians of Chennai had a beach parties, meeting regularly in star hotels for a drink.

I myself in contact with fellow ISGians regulary over phone, and couple of them are in the list to meet.

What I mean here is, we cannot accept or tolerate the childish posts or SP version of FRs. This can be easily identified and ignored.

Some one is posting on the Chennai page at the interval of 20 minutes / Day, sometimes the interval is just 4 minutes. I added my 2 cents by saying that this messages are seems to be from SP. As the message itself a self explanatory. Thanks for EPL, Maverick7685,Flared for your message.

This forum is not for argument or debate, it is all about sharing the mongering experience and the leads. I still remember the ISGians of other cities like Mumbai and Pune, how helpful they are when I visited there. It is not the question of whether I am local or International. I always respond to the PMs and reply positively as much as possible. The funny note is when the newbie asked me to forward the e mail of Sri Lanka, he replied me that he is not interested as if I am SP.

JoyFantasy
11-13-14, 12:24
You can get the contact if you search in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]you news paper.

Reached there place in a weak day morning lady who talked to me over phone told about packages. And asked to pick from 4 girls.

2 was dusky below average ,1 mallu bit fat but was sexy, 1 typical si was very pretty with good boobs and structure.

I picked her paid 1500 for oil massage entered to room.

She gave disposable and came after 5 minutes with oil started the deed massage was above average.

From the beginning she was making eye contact with me giving sexy looks most of the time. When asked said her name was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Touched my balls while massaging my thigh, suddenly.

She removed my dispo gave a nice bum massage applying oil, I straight always asked for extra she said what you want, I showed my cock to her she started massaging my cock while I was running my hand all over she was hesitant to remove dress.

I grabbed her boobs she pull up her t-shirt and allowed me to suck it, her skin her smell her sweat was making me so hot came in her hand after 10 minutes. She never asked for any tip till then. Gave her 500 which she got happily she denied giving her number. Good fun it was finally.

Place- average.

Girl.

Look- 8/10

Boobs- 7/10

Structure- 9/10

Attitude- good.

Damage 1500+500 tip.

Guys if you go to this place ask for massage without oil that ll 1000 only.

Which I came to know through that girl later.

Happy has the damage was less this time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ChillBoy
11-13-14, 18:15
You can get the contact if you search in h*you news paper.

Reached there place in a weak day morning lady who talked to me over phone told about packages. And asked to pick from 4 girls.

2 was dusky below average ,1 mallu bit fat but was sexy, 1 typical si was very pretty with good boobs and structure.

I picked her paid 1500 for oil massage entered to room.

She gave disposable and came after 5 minutes with oil started the deed massage was above average.

From the beginning she was making eye contact with me giving sexy looks most of the time. When asked said her name was pr*why*. Touched my balls while massaging my thigh, suddenly.

She removed my dispo gave a nice bum massage applying oil, I straight always asked for extra she said what you want, I showed my cock to her she started massaging my cock while I was running my hand all over she was hesitant to remove dress..Is this near mmm and hotel with name matching to drizzle.

GiveAndTaken
11-13-14, 22:27
Too many stories coming out one person. Lets stop this drama all over here.

Put full stop for arguments. If you guys keep watch all new mates will under stand.

Let's see how long sound will against new mates.

Guys read clearly and decide. If ISG never arrange individual meet. Be aware of it.

I'm going to quit from this topics.

BaalaYogi
11-14-14, 09:46

Call her fixed an appointment with her charged 8 k / HR. Reached her place as she guided.

Was wearing nice dress while receiving me. Entered her room. Was so talkative which consumed more time.

Started the deed gave a good DFK when I made her naked it was total turn off, boobs was very saggy, thigh pussy her ass was very loose, kiss was good, gave CBJ which was total waste, did her in WOT, DOGGY, and finished in mish. Over all not worth 8 k as it was like a normal experience not like a escort level. I think opinion may vary with others..I think it is evident from her pics that she is only average looking, a little plump with big saggy boobs.

Anyways, this must have been a learning experience for you. Happy mongering mate.

JoyFantasy
11-14-14, 10:19
Is this near mmm and hotel with name matching to drizzle.Nope it near a colony with a name of a milk brand. Try the news paper.

TalkToMe
11-14-14, 12:44
Hey bros, thanks to all.

Actually I have no PM activation but first time I have seen too many inbox msg, very much excited.

I don't waste my time with great super dooper so called senior man.

I want to carry my fun journey not with others.

Will respond all your inbox thanks once again.

Luke 1979
11-14-14, 12:59
Hi,

Good evening I am very new to this site, I don't know how it works, but like to have some good contacts for fun. Anyone can help me out.

Zag07
11-14-14, 13:27
Hey bros, thanks to all.

Actually I have no PM activation but first time I have seen too many inbox msg, very much excited.

Will respond all your inbox thanks once again.This gibberish mouthing uneducated lout seems to be bent on spamming the forum across cities with alien language which seems to be invented like when deaf and dumb first got to speak and then trying to portray self as some magnanimous fellow l;guiding the path. For new members to attain Nirvana seen many pitiable creatures like this. Get a real job first and then learn your abcd s well. And if luck is there, will become an established SP.

HappySingh7777
11-14-14, 15:09
Hi guys,

I am looking for GF friendly hotel in Chennai somewhere near Egmore or close by. I am travelling with a GF and looking for a safe place. Could also be a service apartment. ID should not be a problem but nothing beyond that. Request PM me details. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

HS

Peter Patros
11-14-14, 15:15
I am a bit confused about this place. On the phone, a lady said Rs 1500 for 45 minutes. On a later call a rather rude guy said Rs 2000. It look like the rates vary on who answers the phone!

When I finally got there, the guy was around and quoted Rs 2000 a bit of bargaining did not work. (If you are a member of a club they are promoting in the hotel, you get a discount.

Instead of the usual briefs they gave me a disposable towel that hardly covered everything. That, for me was an indication, that extras were on offer. I was proved right when the slim and dark lady who was also cheerful and friendly, gave me excellent treatment.

After reading lot of discussion on the "Spa in famous Hotel at Tnagr", got an hint from one of the therapist of an MP about that place but she said that they allowed only cl
Regards,

Play safe.

EatPrayLove
11-14-14, 16:25
Hey bros, thanks to all.

Will respond all your inbox thanks once again.Inbox full with no PM activation?

WTF (Welcome to the Forum)! Guess someone got really pissed off with your crap and actually bought you a PM and then vented his anger by flooding your inbox with well deserved abuses!

Zag07, guess you inspired me to loose my usual flair for politically correct English and call a piece of s* a piece of s*.

EatPrayLove
11-14-14, 16:33
I am a bit confused about this place. On the phone, a lady said Rs 1500 for 45 minutes. On a later call a rather rude guy said Rs 2000. It look like the rates vary on who answers the phone!

When I finally got there, the guy was around and quoted Rs 2000 a bit of bargaining did not work. (If you are a member of a club they are promoting in the hotel, you get a discount.

Instead of the usual briefs they gave me a disposable towel that hardly covered everything. That, for me was an indication, that extras were on offer. I was proved right when the slim and dark lady who was also cheerful and friendly, gave me excellent treatment.Seems you had a good time Sir. Glad to see you back in action in the city. Cheers!

RayTheHope
11-15-14, 03:45
Hey mates,

Just returning from Hyderabad (refer my Hyd Posts, not much interesting), will be in Chennai for a week and looking for Tamil Indie Aunties. Appreciate if contacts are shared and will share my digits in return if required.

TIA.

Cheers!

Ray

DesiDude8
11-15-14, 07:34
Hey guys,

I have just moved to Chennai from Delhi and I have failed big time at mongering here.

Will be staying in a decent hotel for 3 weeks and would really appreciate the senior guys for some good leads.

I have some awesome contacts for Delhi and would be happy to share with anyone who needs it.

PM me.

DD

MuhaSali
11-15-14, 07:50
Dude JoyFantasy,

Nice experience shared. Does the Spa has term Ayurvedic in its name? A famous school is also nearby. Right?

Regards

ChillBoy
11-15-14, 08:55
Nope its near colony with the name of famous bike brand.I understood the colony name with bike brand. But the colony with milk brand you say is the one having car shop for high end car model?

If so there is a huge distance between. Can you give us more landmarks or hint to get there.

ChillBoy
11-15-14, 15:33
Thanks to ISG member Muhasali for sharing the MP contact.

Called the number and reached the place in time, The Room has a lock with attached Bathroom, When I saw this set up, I am sure that there will be extras. And the session started with Massage and ended in B2B,Over all a very good session with Prxxa.

Thank You. Muhasali.Hello all,

Finally got time today to have some good time with Priya. Is expensive but worth the pay. She really allowed to finger her pussy which none allows. They blatantly say they have their cycle when we let hand in ass which screws the mood to even near. She allowed everything apart from penetration and LK. Has a cute face and good boob and stretch marks on her stomach. Overall good one.

Damage 2 k at counter and 1. 5 k to her. Promised to keep 1 k next time if at all we visit. And a usual next time we will do more promises and ends the show.

Thanks muhasalim your suggestions and advice really helped a lot.

Cheers

JoyFantasy
11-15-14, 16:38
I understood the colony name with bike brand. But the colony with milk brand you say is the one having car shop for high end car model?

If so there is a huge distance between. Can you give us more landmarks or hint to get there.Guys search that contact in the English news paper their s only one ad which belongs to Mugappair Spa.

JohnGrisham7
11-15-14, 17:10
Thanks to Muhasali for information about Spa in ECR. The services are very good and no harm in trying once. I went there today and pampered nicely by NI and SI, took 2 hrs of non stop Massage.

Hello all,

Finally got time today to have some good time with Priya. Is expensive but worth the pay. She really allowed to finger her pussy which none allows. They blatantly say they have their cycle when we let hand in ass which screws the mood to even near. She allowed everything apart from penetration and LK. Has a cute face and good boob and stretch marks on her stomach. Overall good one.

Damage 2 k at counter and 1. 5 k to her. Promised to keep 1 k next time if at all we visit. And a usual next time we will do more promises and ends the show.

Cheers

Spartan185
11-15-14, 17:58

Started the deed gave a good DFK when I made her naked it was total turn off, boobs was very saggy, thigh pussy her ass was very loose, kiss was good, gave CBJ which was total waste, did her in WOT, DOGGY, and finished in mish...The pics on her website itself suggests that she is not score well in the looks dept and her boobs almost touched the floor. LOL. Hope you get better ones at less damage.

Cheers

LiveTheLife
11-15-14, 18:02
Hello all,

I am visiting Chennai during New year period for 3 days (including new year eve) and will be staying in a 5* hotel near airport which ends in name with BLU. I am looking for a full night package / deal in the hotel as I will not have any own transport to move around in the city other than the company car which I do not want to use for this.

Any tips please help. My budget will be around 15 k max.

TalkToMe
11-15-14, 18:03
Very funny,

Some one abusing but I'm not all ready to care that, I understood how they learn proper English to do their own business LOL.

Guys who are all sent inbox sms to me, you guys know me well.

Still I'm telling I have not activated my PM due to my debit card not accepting.

Some well talented man may got free PM activation from some one help.

I'm proud what I learn and expressing my own way.

May be proper English need for SP business LOL.

Here guys you all need to understand how SP is active from different, different ids, but true black sheep is not on the picture, I well understood what game is going on here.

True ISG mates knows without PM activation also we can receive inbox msg.

Spartan185
11-15-14, 18:03
Hi,

Can someone give a feedback on inde D number ending 737. Seems she was said to be a 19 yr hotel management student. She has a kid photo as a whatsapp pic. Feedback much appreciated.Hotel management? Seriously? She can't even speak a word of English. I guess she lies about herself. To me she said she was working for a business similar to Amway and had discontinued studies in school itself. And to my friend she said she is a college student doing this as for pocket money.

He met with her but didn't go ahead as he was disappointed with her looks.

MuhaSali
11-15-14, 18:20
Dude,

Glad you had a nice time at ECR Spa.

Regards,

Play safe.

Thanks to Muhasali for information about Spa in ECR. The services are very good and no harm in trying once. I went there today and pampered nicely by NI and SI, took 2 hrs of non stop Massage.

MuhaSali
11-16-14, 05:22
You are welcome dude. Glad you had a nice time with Priya.

Regards,

Play safe

Hello all,

Cheers

Gadabout
11-16-14, 05:42
There is this indie who advertises as pia Mehata. Claims to be from Delhi. You can find her web page easilyFeedback would be helpful in determining if I do meet with her.

Thanks.

PrinceRaj2126
11-16-14, 08:26
Finally was able to crack Meena HW.

After many conversations and a small date over a coffee last week, had a session with Meena yest in her den.

She told me place to come and went there in inside a apt.

There was a old lady, she was telling her aunt or mom or whatever.

Went in, typical HW style. Offered water and coffee.

We started with a bit of chit chat and was soon in her arms.

Started DFK for at least 10 minutes, man she was getting horny. Removed each other clothes one by one.

She loved getting her nipples sucked. First she on top and then reverse.

Put on condoms and Soon we did with Cowgirl and missionary style.

Then she removed condom and did a BBBJ for at lest another 10 minutes. Licking all over. Wow.

Then I went on top, and she sucked and after a while blew load on her breasts. Very satisfying. Spent about more than a hour with her.

Looks: ok, not that bad. 7/10

Boobs. Small 5/10

Attitude. Excellent 10/10. Ready to please.

WIR: Sure, why not for this damage.

Damage - 2. 5 k (she was stubborn on 3 K though) + .1 tips to that aunt while going out.

She says not to share nos with all, but only with known trust worthy friends, who I know and knows to respect women. So mongers, just don't send a PM asking her contacts.

I will only share with folks I know whom I can trust and are seniors with reasonable no of FR's, as you all know so many people either just take no and post no FR, and lot of folks with fake I'd's who are actually keeping an eye and spoil our mongering in Chennai, which is already at bad state.

HardcoreMonger
11-16-14, 09:45
I had my best MP mongering exp in Chennai yesterday. Usually I prefer SP than going to MP s. But yesterday was different. I went to a MP which I had last visited some 4 months back. The lady herself called and told they have an awesome new comer. So I decided to explore her. I told on phone that I will come only if she promises extras, as last time itself I was not provided by another therapist. She told the new comer is more than happy to provide extras. So went ahead.

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny.

I was in a dreamland. I didn't even ask for extras but she started giving it on her own. Then she asked me to turn around and I myself removed her tee and started playing with her boobs. She then did a great WOT romping, I mean dry humping with jeans on. She then started biting my neck and ears and continued the WOT act. I was controlling myself in order to not cum too early. Then she asked me to dry hump her in missionary I did for sometime and she asked me to finish off. But I told her I ll take the full time to complete and not a single minute shorter. So I simply enjoyed with her by conversing and lying down beside her by hugging her boobs. She asked how much ll I tip. I told I just have Rs 500 for which she said she usually takes only 1000 as tips. I told I bought the sufficient amount only. Then she told its fine this time but next time you have to compensate this 500. I told I will be more than happy to do that. So I instantly opened and showed my purse and took out the only left 500 rupee note and handed it over to her. She took it and put it her jeans pocket.

Then she mentioned that she was a serial aspirant and she will move soon there as her offer is about to get sealed. Then she asked me for my number and told she won't give hers but she will call whenever she s free to come outside, as I asked her about it. She quoted that she will charge 6000 for a night in case she finds free time (which she said will be very difficult as she works in a club too apparently and is always held up). But her condition was she can only offer her services at home not in hotels etc. She also told next time around she will give me BBJ if I pay her Rs 2500 and for FS (one shot) she was asking Rs 3500 as tips, and of course the counter charge of Rs 1800. She further asked me if I had a GF. I told I don't have and she was like don't worry you can consider me to be one, as long as you pay. I was kind of impressed with the attitude. She provides full value for money which is rare to see in Chennai as most of them do it mechanically. She then started tickling my nipples with her tongue and asked me if I liked it. I told of course I did. So after all this conversations and dry humping acts, the lady at the counter knocked the door and told Time over. Then I asked this beauty to give me a HJ as I was deeply kissing her lips and pressing her boobs. It was great to cum like that, never experienced anything like this, a lot better than an intercourse and she was mourning too when she did the deed. Then I cleaned myself and got ready. She told I can ask for her specifically the next time around and she will provide BBJ and then next time FS. I asked her why not both next time only, she s like that's the way I extract money its only step wise. I was impressed by her straight forward reply. Then she showed me some pics where she was more prettier in her make up which she told was for a serial shoot. Then she hugged me and told she will wait for the next time around. I was really happy and satisfied and left the place by thanking her profusely for the wonderful service.

First of all sorry for the very long FR, but I just can't stop expressing my satisfaction and happiness after receiving an excellent service from a beautiful woman. Now my question to the fellow members. Is a tip of Rs 2500 for a BBJ justified? (ie plus the counter charge). I am asking this because I feel my wonderful experience will make me blind and will make me pay that amount for a BBJ from her and then of course FS. So according to the views of the members and seniors here I will try to bargain politely and get the price down.

Thanks in advance for the potential replies. Happy mongering folks!

Ratings:

Service / attitude- 10/10

Face- 8/10

Boobs- 9/ 10

Pussy- didn't feel like undressing her downstairs, ll rate next time around.

Damage- Rs 2300 (1800 counter charges plus 500 tips).

Kama Tools
11-16-14, 11:44
Hi seniors,

I will be in Madurai for a few days. Does anyone have a good contact in Madurai?

Regards,

KT

MuhaSali
11-16-14, 16:34
Sorry for being late. Let me share my exp at ECR Spa.

Thanks to one of ISG member who was generous in sharing the spa details.

A week back, I went to the Spa, it was my first time to that place. Took the Rs2500 package for an hour. I will bargain when I go next time. The spa is owned by a mallu chechi who goes to Kerala every month to bring the medicated massages oils. In other spas, I prefer cream. But here I preferred oil. I was attended by SI female therapist, short, medium complexion (not black) with decent acks and with medium looks. She is highly skilled and massage was excellent and it was bliss. She didn't miss a single part of my body from being massaged. She said that she learnt the art from the mallu owner chechi. She allowed roaming fully + TL + kissing + slow tantric HJ. I sucked big size soft big boobs + tits, while she was doing HJ and she kept her jean's zip open so that I can do fingering. She was smelling sweet and she was clean. I tipped her, took a hot water bath and came out refreshed. Next time I will choose the NI therapist.

Thanks and regards,

Play safe

MuhaSali
11-16-14, 16:58
Hi dude,

Wow. Nicely said on your exp. Any hints on this spa?

I suggest you get subscription for PM. It will enable you to exchange details on MPs.

Thanks and regards.

Play safe.

I had my best MP mongering exp in Chennai yesterday. Usually I prefer SP than going to MP s. But yesterday was different. I went to a MP which I had last visited some 4 months back. The lady herself called and told they have an awesome new comer. So I decided to explore her. I told on phone that I will come only if she promises extras, as last time itself I was not provided by another therapist. She told the new comer is more than happy to provide extras. So went ahead.

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny...

BaalaYogi
11-16-14, 17:12

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny...No mate, 2.5 K for a BBBJ + HJ is expensive, try and negotiate.

ChillBoy
11-16-14, 17:34
Dude,

Glad you had a nice time at ECR Spa.

Regards,

Play safe.Sunday morning started a call from office and had to go. Was really pissed off and went to this spa. Its just my bad time continued. Opted for 2 girl massage for 90 min. Was over confident and forgot that I'm still Chennai India. Paid at counter and went in. The said girl was not there when I was there. Continued with left over considering to return your help by making this new choice. But what I can tell you is what not to opt. I got a BBW at first was just wiping my back. Her handshake didn't even make me cum. She said her hand is paining and its already time. First time with a BBW just explored. The next room I hear a fellow monger having good time with a NE. Just consoled myself that next going to be a NE pay. May be a good time in future turn things around.

MuhaSali
11-16-14, 18:10
Dude,

I have not met her. One of my friendly ISGan told that she is not fair (not sure about face / looks). But he said that her structure is good with firm boobs and good co-operation, provided you handle her friendly. It depends what you expect. I hope you are aware of a phrase in Tamil. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Meet her, if you like go for the deed. If not, its your wish.

Regards,

Play safe.

Hi,

Can someone give a feedback on inde D number ending 737. Seems she was said to be a 19 yr hotel management student. She has a kid photo as a whatsapp pic. Feedback much appreciated.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MuhaSali
11-17-14, 02:51
Kozhi nondiya irundha yenna. Kari tasta irundha pothum. (English translation: What so if the chicken is lame. If the meat is delicious, it will do).

It depends purely on individuals taste. Give it a try at least to meet and then decide.

HappySingh7777
11-17-14, 04:14
Another visit to Chennai. After all the KLPD at other MPs last time around, decided to revisit my favourite MP at T Nagar. The mallu female manager first up asked me if I had been there before. When I replied in the affirmative, wanted to know what I had paid. Looks like she charges depending on how knowledgeable the customer is! Paid 1. 5 k then asked for the same therapist I had last time (also recommended by PrinceRaj here to me). I was shown the room and was changing wen therapist walked in and locked door. Looked up and was feeling let down when realised was a different girl. A mallu around 35's.

Decided to go ahead any how. Opted for cream. To cut long story short, had simply awesome time. She definitely knew massage (told me used to work in an ayurvedic hospital before). Willingly allowed extras. No ifs and buts. Said she knew why people came for massage! Allowed access to her racks (bit loose but nice) even placed them in my mouth. Wow full cooperation. Her HJ was magical. I am still reliving it! The best part, even after I came, she completed her massage. Told me both equally important! Amazing!

She told me just joined and would be there just till Jan then returning.

Had such a great time that went there second day too. Oil massage but still as great!

Best part? She suggested I try a NI to see if I can enjoy her too! First time I heard a therapist say that!

Damages: 1.5 k + 1 k tips (plus. 2 from my side) left her thrilled (1.5 k + 1 k second time. She looked surprised even asked me if I really wanted to pay 1 k each time!

Experience: 4.5 / 5

Looks: Decent.

GFE: 4. 5/5 (no lip kisses else would have been 5).

WIR: Definitely.

RedRider213
11-17-14, 05:14
Kozhi nondiya irundha yenna. Kari tasta irundha pothum. (English translation: What so if the chicken is lame. If the meat is delicious, it will do).

It depends purely on individuals taste. Give it a try at least to meet and then decide.Hi guys,

I am visiting Chennai for 2 weeks. Looking for massage parlours orFS. No idea how things work in Chennai.

Can you guys help out.

ChillBoy
11-17-14, 05:44
Sorry for being late. Let me share my exp at ECR Spa.

Thanks to one of ISG member who was generous in sharing the spa details.

A week back, I went to the Spa, it was my first time to that place. Took the Rs2500 package for an hour. I will bargain when I go next time. The spa is owned by a mallu chechi who goes to Kerala every month to bring the medicated massages oils. In other spas, I prefer cream. But here I preferred oil. I was attended by SI female therapist, short, medium complexion (not black) with decent acks and with medium looks. She is highly skilled and massage was excellent and it was bliss. She didn't miss a single part of my body from being massaged. She said that she learnt the art from the mallu owner chechi. She allowed roaming fully + TL + kissing + slow tantric HJ. I sucked big size soft big boobs + tits, while she was doing HJ and she kept her jean's zip open so that I can do fingering. She was smelling sweet and she was clean. I tipped her, took a hot water bath and came out refreshed. Next time I will choose the NI therapist.

Thanks and regards,

Play safeHey mate,

Better to be specific for a NE not just a NI. Was wondering if the guy refreshed his collection and screwed himself. Couldn't see other girls in the spa. May be next time AMD count down begins for 1st December salary played too much and paid too much.

VayGeorge
11-17-14, 17:52
Glad you enjoyed it! Any hint on that MP please?

RajaDreamer24
11-17-14, 20:09
Friends,

I went to Bangalore for a day and shared my worst experience in Bangalore Forum. Please read whoever visiting Bangalore anytime soon.

Now back to Chennai report.

M at dip at M SP.

I have this SP contact for long time, around 1 month and called to check if something is around. Heard that Tamil girl and around age 25 is available. I went there and it's a typical apartment and there is an aunty and that girl. She looked browny, but good structure and started undressing her and she took care of me good. She herself started in CBJ and started banging in MISS. She enjoyed and she herself after some three minutes and asked me to rest, otherwise I will cum soon (So rare to hear). Then she talked for some time (so comfortable, as we are speaking in Tamil). Then after ten minutes and she started stroking and again started and some time in WOT and finished in doggy. That was cool experience.

Looks: 7/10

GFE: 9/10 (DFK is in menu).

WIR: Not sure (This is two weeks old and they change persons once in two weeks).

Damage: 3 k (+0. 5 k tips).

Contact will be shared in exchange to reliable members. Looking for good GFE contacts.

BedRockerSin
11-18-14, 07:08
PM the number bro, will share few MP contacts from my side.

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny....

HappySingh7777
11-18-14, 09:37
After those two wonderful days at same MP, yesterday tried out a Groupon coupon at a MP in Anna Nagar. Experience was good, therapist knew her job and topped it off with a fruit scrub for 250 extra. Left feeling refreshed even though no extras. Nothing possible since only has curtains. May return if I want just a massage! 0.2 k tips.

Don't remember name of therapist so no need to ask me. I really don't remember.

Regards,

HS

FunBoyChennai
11-18-14, 13:31

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny.

I was in a dreamland. I didn't even ask for extras but she started giving it on her own. Then she asked me to turn around and I myself removed her tee and started playing with her boobs. She then did a great WOT romping, I mean dry humping with jeans on. She then started biting my neck and ears and continued the WOT act. I was controlling myself in order to not cum too early. Then she asked me to dry hump her in missionary I did for sometime and she asked me to finish off. But I told her I ll take the full time to complete and not a single minute shorter. So I simply enjoyed with her by conversing and lying down beside her by hugging her boobs. She asked how much ll I tip. I told I just have Rs 500 for which she said she usually takes only 1000 as tips. I told I bought the sufficient amount only. Then she told its fine this time but next time you have to compensate this 500. I told I will be more than happy to do that. So I instantly opened and showed my purse and took out the only left 500 rupee note and handed it over to her. She took it and put it her jeans pocket.

Then she mentioned that she was a serial aspirant and she will move soon there as her offer is about to get sealed. Then she asked me for my number and told she won't give hers but she will call whenever she s free to come outside, as I asked her about it. She quoted that she will charge 6000 for a night in case she finds free time (which she said will be very difficult as she works in a club too apparently and is always held up). But her condition was she can only offer her services at home not in hotels etc. She also told next time around she will give me BBJ if I pay her Rs 2500 and for FS (one shot) she was asking Rs 3500 as tips, and of course the counter charge of Rs 1800. She further asked me if I had a GF. I told I don't have and she was like don't worry you can consider me to be one, as long as you pay. I was kind of impressed with the attitude. She provides full value for money which is rare to see in Chennai as most of them do it mechanically. She then started tickling my nipples with her tongue and asked me if I liked it. I told of course I did. So after all this conversations and dry humping acts, the lady at the counter knocked the door and told Time over. Then I asked this beauty to give me a HJ as I was deeply kissing her lips and pressing her boobs. It was great to cum like that, never experienced anything like this, a lot better than an intercourse and she was mourning too when she did the deed. Then I cleaned myself and got ready. She told I can ask for her specifically the next time around and she will provide BBJ and then next time FS. I asked her why not both next time only, she s like that's the way I extract money its only step wise. I was impressed by her straight forward reply. Then she showed me some pics where she was more prettier in her make up which she told was for a serial shoot. Then she hugged me and told she will wait for the next time around. I was really happy and satisfied and left the place by thanking her profusely for the wonderful service.

First of all sorry for the very long FR, but I just can't stop expressing my satisfaction and happiness after receiving an excellent service from a beautiful woman. Now my question to the fellow members. Is a tip of Rs 2500 for a BBJ justified? (ie plus the counter charge). I am asking this because I feel my wonderful experience will make me blind and will make me pay that amount for a BBJ from her and then of course FS. So according to the views of the members and seniors here I will try to bargain politely and get the price down.

Thanks in advance for the potential replies. Happy mongering folks!

Ratings:

Service / attitude- 10/10

Face- 8/10

Boobs- 9/ 10

Pussy- didn't feel like undressing her downstairs, ll rate next time around.

Damage- Rs 2300 (1800 counter charges plus 500 tips).Really nice FR. It's good to see nice companion available in some Spa's. Only trouble is how to find such spa in chennai is really a tough job. Thanks for sharing. I Hope you got her number.

ChillBoy
11-18-14, 15:53

It depends purely on individuals taste. Give it a try at least to meet and then decide.Agree with you dude. Nothing against the girl. But the price she quotes 4 k + 2 k for a ST is not less money. We get worth more quality. 2.5 k deal should be fine for any ST from my perspective.

BedRockerSin
11-19-14, 02:37
This is the FR I've written on my previous username which I forgot. Sorry for the repost.

I've been browsing this forum for past 2 months. Finally decided to share my experience.

Got a SP contact from another website. Called him and fixed the program. He came in a auto to t nagar bus stand picked me up went to Adyar.

It's a 2 bhk house a old man and a mid age girl was there. Gave 5 k to the SP and he left. Waited for 15 min.

2 girls showed up both looked good, sweet talked to them and found out they are cousin sisters. Selected the younger one she was bit cute.

Started removing each other cloths. Sucked her nipples, she sucked my dick. Got into missionary position. Fucked her good for 10 min.

Then took rest and chatting with her, she said they are from Gujarat and settled in Chennai, suddenly her elder sister knocking the door, saying that the younger one got a phone call.

The elder one gave the phone to her and came inside and locked the door and said it boring outside, and asked me do you mind if I sit here, BTW me and her younger sis are naked.

The younger one finished the call and sat next to me and started playing with my Johnny. I got really excited seeing another girl also seeing this and my Johnny stood straight up. The next thing she started to suck by dick fully.

The elder one came near the bed and watched how she was sucking my dick. The younger one asked the elder you want to suck. With out wasting time the elder started sucking my dick oh god never had a threesome before.

Then striped the elder one cloths and started fucking her, after cumming both sucked my dick and balls. Had a awesome time that cannot be forgotten.

Gave 1 k to each of them and left, also exchanged the phone numbers.

Later I started calling the younger one regularly fucked her almost every week for free. Cause she liked me a lot. Took her to pub, movies for year then I started to get bored and didn't call her. Moved to new chick.

CoolSp
11-19-14, 02:57

I entered the MP to find this awesomely beautiful woman with absolutely amazing racks. I paid the counter money and went in. She was about to start the massage by pouring oil. I told I don't want oil, as I thought it will be a hindrance in feeling her body with mine. So asked her to massage without oil. She was like fine. Then she gave a nice massage. She started with the toes, legs, feet, knees, then she pressed by bums like crazy. She kind of pressed her pussy on my ass and then hugging my shoulders and was romping me from behind, all with the T shirt and jeans on, she was mourning too. She told its good that I had come at around 11 am, and I was the first customer so she is damn fresh and horny...Dude,

Please give some tip on PM location and the girls name.

JingleBells99
11-19-14, 06:02
Hat's off to MuhaSali and JohnGrisham7 for providing the coordinates of the spa.

Got a few hours last evening to make the trip to the Spa at ECR. Walked into the Spa and there were a couple of guys sitting around. Asked for a one HR massage and handed out 2 K. The man at the counter countered with 2. 5 K for the massage and did not accept anything lower. So fellow mongers who have been there. Give a holler if you have paid less.

Now back to the Report. One of the guys took me up a flight of stairs into the room and laid out the sheets and the disposable. Asked him to send in a SI. While changing the lady walks in and I was naked. Tried to cover with the disposable and the lady starts to giggle. Took that as a sign of good times to come and put on my disposable. Was asked to lay on the back and I choose the oil massage as I needed one (new workout at the gym and man, body was hurting). The massage began and can be compared to what I am used to at professional spa's.

Started to chit chat with the SI. Her name is Swapna and is from A. P. After about half HR proper massage, she removes my disposable halfway and starts caressing my ass and balls. Told her to remove it completely as it was uncomfortable. She removes the disposable and proceeds with the massage and then comes near my head and starts rubbing the back while her tummy touching my head. So I let my hand wander out an. Caressing her legs and then moved up to the back. Look up and she is smiling. She asks me to turn around and proceeds to complete the massage and then starts to tickle my nipples and watches my jhonny rise.

I ask her to get my pants. Take out 1.5 K and hand it to her without her asking and her face lights up. She then removes the Top. Man. She has a nice rack. Soft yet firm. Start playing with them while she starts to caress my jhonny. After a while she drops her pants and lets me finger her while she does a Spanish (boob: johnny: Boob.) which was pretty good as the oil on the jhonny acted as good lubricant. A little bit of sucking, fingering. Boob smothering and well oiled strokes. I finished with a bang and this lady did not let go until I had to push her away. .

Cleaned up and was taken to the bathroom. She filled the tub with water and provided the shampoo and soap and said goodbye with a nice smile.

Summary:

Damage: 2.5 K + 1.5 K (service worth the tip).

Ambiance: Average.

Massage: Authentic.

GFE: Excellent (did not try DFK as I had a cold).

Service: Excellent.

Looks: Average.

WIR: Absolutely.

HappySingh7777
11-19-14, 06:43
Finally my 4th and last day of this Chennai trip. Decided to stick with known talent than explore unknown. As usual, trip to the T Nagar MP. Only difference, this time decided to try two therapists (45 minutes each total 1.5 hrs). Was charged 2.5 k at counter. I asked for my favourite therapist + asked lady at counter to recommend a "good" one.

Based on her suggestion, ended up with Lady 1 (first time) and Lady 2 (my favourite). L1 was quite slim, kind of dark but attractive looks. Doesn't speak any other language other than Tamil. More than made up with both massage and extra skills. Allowed full access too to my roaming hands and top to my hungry lips. I had to keep stopping her else would have cum really quick. Around 10 minutes of fun before completing.

Then L 2 comes in, didn't do much except just lie down and snuggle against each other. She seemed genuinely pleased to be with me. Again ended up with access and HJ. Took a while for me to cum again but she persisted till I did. Inquired about BJ, told me she never has but promised me next time she would.

Total damages: 2.5 k + 1 k + 1 k.

GFE: 4. 5/5 (again no lip kisses, both).

Attitude: 9/10

Looks: 4/5, 3/5

WIR: Of course!

Each report and I get flooded with PMs. Have replied to all with details. I too have been helped when I started off and that's what this forum is about!

HS

JohnGrisham7
11-19-14, 07:35
Dude,

Please give some tip on PM location and the girls name.Welcome back- cool SP. Again you started requesting, to collect the details of the girls so that you can go and negotiate for your benefits! Shame on you!

Chnavis
11-19-14, 16:17
Hey,

Thanks man.

Finally my 4th and last day of this Chennai trip. Decided to stick with known talent than explore unknown. As usual, trip to the T Nagar MP. Only difference, this time decided to try two therapists (45 minutes each total 1.5 hrs). Was charged 2.5 k at counter. I asked for my favourite therapist + asked lady at counter to recommend a "good" one.

Based on her suggestion, ended up with Lady 1 (first time) and Lady 2 (my favourite). L1 was quite slim, kind of dark but attractive looks. Doesn't speak any other language other than Tamil. More than made up with both massage and extra skills. Allowed full access too to my roaming hands and top to my hungry lips. I had to keep stopping her else would have cum really quick. Around 10 minutes of fun before completing.

Then L 2 comes in, didn't do much except just lie down and snuggle against each other. She seemed genuinely pleased to be with me. Again ended up with access and HJ. Took a while for me to cum again but she persisted till I did. Inquired about BJ, told me she never has but promised me next time she would.

Total damages: 2.5 k + 1 k + 1 k.

GFE: 4. 5/5 (again no lip kisses, both).

Looks: 4/5, 3/5

WIR: Of course!

Each report and I get flooded with PMs. Have replied to all with details. I too have been helped when I started off and that's what this forum is about!

HS

Gboyin
11-19-14, 19:21
After long toils asking for contacts from (I think most of) senior member. Finally, got a SP contact. Thanks to one of the members. Visited the place last week. Location is a busy area near the IT hub. SP made me wait for around 20 minutes. Anyways I don't have any other reliable contact, so waited patiently. Then came a guy in a bike. Asked me to leave my bike in another location. Sounded a bit alarming. But still went ahead as I am well versed in that area.

He took me to the interiors of the place. Lots of lanes and finally reached a house. The best part is when I asked him why he took me thru all the lanes. For which he replied for safety reasons. He he. As I know this place well (have loitered around hunting for house), I know all these lanes!

In I went he showed me 2 girls. Both from Andhra but one was well versed in Tamil and very pretty as well. Then when I passed on the money, he was asking 5 K. Surprised since he was asking for 3. 5 only. When I started arguing, he called another 2. They both were from NE and I was not interested at all.

After I said I am leaving, he came down to 4 K. In I went with the pretty lady. Although a bit plump (not heavy), she was a good talker. We went on slowly, followed by CBJ and then Missionary. Tossed a tip of 0.7 K (.5 in the starting and then. 2 after the deed).

I was dropped back again near my bike.

Overall I was satisfied.

Attitude / GFE: 8/10

Looks: 7/10

Damage: 4 + .7 K

WIR: Yes. May not be the same girl again.

ClitLover2012
11-20-14, 02:14
Hello Chennai!

I am visiting in December for a week and will be staying at the Taj. Would really appreciate if I could get the contacts of some high quality independent chicks or SPs who have a good supply. Willing to be flexible on the money.

Peter Patros
11-20-14, 06:16
Hey happy,

If you keep this up, they may give you a season pass!

Keep rocking.

Then L 2 comes in, didn't do much except just lie down and snuggle against each other. She seemed genuinely pleased to be with me. Again ended up with access and HJ. Took a while for me to cum again but she persisted till I did. Inquired about BJ, told me she never has but promised me next time she would...

CuminGuys1
11-20-14, 06:28
With all the heavy work in the office and late night stays, I got some time yesterday and it was a no brain that I need to get some steam of my system. There problem here is I do have some options but then was not able to decide which one I should go. Thought there is no point in going to a high end SPA and thinking if I will get the.

'Extras' or not. So thought I will go with a place I used to frequent few years back but then not going very frequently nowadays.

To say about this place, this is a SPA build for a couple of years I guess, but then before this place was built there was the small beauty parlor (same manager for that too) which had a girl who would blew your mind away. She is such a sweet heart that you never want to leave the place. But then she got married and went settled in some place. Now the girls in the so called spa are all average.

So went in, paid the amount and selected Cream. Massage was not so great and even bad comparing to the last time I took with the same therapist. There was some internal issues in the place and that was clearly showing in my massage. All the rubbing comes the best part, she started the bum massage with lots of cream which felt lovely. I was on cloud nine during this. She then asked me to turn around, I had no hope of getting a good massage so asked her to continue with BUM again. She then continued and I signaled to concentrate on the crack. She got the clue and slowly concentrated near the hole. Seeing me enjoying she did that for a good 5 minutes which was great. Then turn around, again some rubbing and she started with HJ. Started grouping her and MAN, what boobs she has. It was so big that I couldn't fit in my big hands. Played with them for 5 minutes and then came heavily.

Paid the tips and left the place. Though I loved her bum massage, the place doesn't offer anything new or great to surprise us. Hence I might never repeat this place, may be till the change the girl to a stunner or something which is quite rare.

I would rate the girl 6/10 , those who like fat / busty might like her.

Nothing much for the massage except the bum massage.

Might be a VFM as other places have all raised the amount to sky high. I never pay above 1.5 k plus 500 even though they pester me for it!

Spartan185
11-20-14, 15:33
Hey guys,

Could anyone brief me about the Pondicherry scene? Especially Availability of indes. Visiting this week.

Thanks,

Cheers

MuhaSali
11-20-14, 19:02
Dude,

Royal Spa has become your favorite spa. Enjoy. See you soon in Chennai forum.

Based on her suggestion, ended up with Lady 1 (first time) and Lady 2 (my favourite). L1 was quite slim, kind of dark but attractive looks. Doesn't speak any other language other than Tamil. More than made up with both massage and extra skills. Allowed full access too to my roaming hands and top to my hungry lips. I had to keep stopping her else would have cum really quick. Around 10 minutes of fun before completing...

HollyJolyGuy
11-21-14, 06:32
Hello guys,

It was my first day in Chennai yesterday and ended up with the damage of 2. 2 k at a spa situated in a 4* hotel (the receptionist told me) at TTK road. I opted for a NE girl and asked for extras but she denied clearly. Today ill be trying to crack the hints provided by other mongers in the forum as I don't have the PM facility. I got a clear name today and will try my luck over there also. I also saw aakar spa at TTK road, so if any one in the forum can give me any idea about this spa's extra facilities will help me a lot in saving time.

Wilson25
11-21-14, 16:17
Hey guys,

Could anyone brief me about the Pondicherry scene? Especially Availability of indes. Visiting this week.

Thanks,

CheersWelcome, and I am here for pdy.

10 days back when I went I had 2 girl one one shot. Yet to give the money since it was late when I went and came and did not carry cash.

You can get in touch with Sp very easily.

I know couple of individual but yet to check the availability.

Based on your reply I can check.

Feel free to PM you no. I can help you with details.

I starting from chennai tomorrow early morning to pond.

Seniors,

There are quite Few FR pending from my side. Also I am now correcting one nattu kadattai. I strongly know about her but yet to approach in that manar. Hopefully I will get her within 2 weeks.

JoyFantasy
11-21-14, 16:22
Hello guys,

It was my first day in Chennai yesterday and ended up with the damage of 2. 2 k at a spa situated in a 4* hotel (the receptionist told me) at TTK road. I opted for a NE girl and asked for extras but she denied clearly. Today ill be trying to crack the hints provided by other mongers in the forum as I don't have the PM facility. I got a clear name today and will try my luck over there also. I also saw aakar spa at TTK road, so if any one in the forum can give me any idea about this spa's extra facilities will help me a lot in saving time.Hi bro,

I guess you went to river day spa. I have tried Aakar too sure won't be any extras it'll be like wasting your money, search in the English news paper sure get what you expect for less amount too.

Cheers

HappySingh7777
11-21-14, 18:24
Hey happy,

If you keep this up, they may give you a season pass!

Keep rocking.Ha ha well definitely worth a season pass, I must say. The extras are like naturally available, you don't even need to hint. That's why I love the place.

RajChennai72
11-21-14, 19:13
Hello guys,

There is this girl called Geetha, independent one, number ending with 527. Visits the famous pubs almost on all nights. Her charges are very high. Has anyone tried her? Is she worth to give a try? Feedback much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Had fun with two independent working girls. 6 k full night. At our place. FR coming soon.

Have fun! Safe mongering.

MuhaSali
11-22-14, 04:32
Dude,

Try not to reveal the MP name directly in forum post. Please send PM. Its just to be cautious, as I hear that forums are being monitored by LE's and SP's. Anyway this is my personal opinion. I don't know if any friend would object.

For one of the reports accidentally I too replied to the post instead of sending a PM, in which I mentioned the MP name which provides extra. Fortunately when I googled that Spa name, it did not find the one which I mentioned.

Thanks and regards.

Play safe.

Hi bro,

I guess you went to river day spa. I have tried Aakar too sure won't be any extras it'll be like wasting your money, search in the English news paper sure get what you expect for less amount too.

Cheers

GiveAndTaken
11-22-14, 08:18
Hello guys,

There is this girl called Geetha, independent one, number ending with 527. Visits the famous pubs almost on all nights. Her charges are very high. Has anyone tried her? Is she worth to give a try? Feedback much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Had fun with two independent working girls. 6 k full night. At our place. FR coming soon.

Have fun! Safe mongering.Brother,

I use to go pub & I knew all regular pub girls but no one number is ending as you mentioned.

Maybe fake name or wrong number you might got.

Pub girls are too luxury girls, they won't ask you money but they ask you to take purchase, they buy all party wearing dress it's just rs 2999, only. But really if you have that fake name and wrong number contacts please help me out , 6 k not an matter for me.

Why your not sharing your indes contact in Chennai? Kindly serve your contacts towards us.

Hearts006
11-22-14, 08:27
Hi seniors,

Could you please share any indies digits?

Also has anyone tried 'why Chennai is not at all working out - 25' ad in craigslist? What is the feedback?

Romesh Sharma
11-22-14, 09:40
Visited Chennai last month on a biz trip. Was staying in this 4* hotel Dr RK road. In has a spa and a good one indeed.

Counter charges were 2.5 K for 1 HR. Asked for a discount and got it, made it 3 k for 1. 5 hrs.

Got a SI from Kerala, must be around 25. After early exchanges, surprisingly she started to talk. Asked why I dint take 4 hands massage, its more "enjoyable" I said I find it hard to control with 2 people and was looking for one at a time. But she kept on insisting on 4 hands and her friend is also good in massage. Finally, told her that I am happy with one and I can pay more tips to one. She relented.

As I turned around, her massage got better, especially near the groin area, and with just towel on I was losing the control. Asked if she can give a BJ which she declined and said only available extra service is HJ for 2 K. Politely declined her. Its a old trick of the trade, once you show your disinterest the bargain begins. She said clients anyway give her 1 K for massage as tips. She agreed for 1 K for HJ, but I wanted to feel her too and asked for top access. She said the door is not closed. I said in such a case even HJ is risky. She then locked the door, and opened her top. Given the dim lights I could only feel them. She started her job and I mine. Dint hurry on me which I liked. After ending up just asked her if she gave more service, I was put up in the same hotel, her answer "no" and then came her product ad "Come tomorrow sir for 4 hands ", LOL.

Not a bad 1.5 hrs to spend.

RS.

HappySingh7777
11-22-14, 13:55
Dude,

Try not to reveal the MP name directly in forum post. Please send PM. Its just to be cautious, as I hear that forums are being monitored by LE's and SP's. Anyway this is my personal opinion. I don't know if any friend would object.

For one of the reports accidentally I too replied to the post instead of sending a PM, in which I mentioned the MP name which provides extra. Fortunately when I googled that Spa name, it did not find the one which I mentioned.

Thanks and regards.

Play safe.Agree completely. It takes but a moment of carelessness to destroy something that we all can enjoy. PMs have been designed to ensure data don't fall in wrong hands. LE actions seem to be rising especially in cities like Bangalore and it will not take much for same madness to spread elsewhere. Have fun but please play safe.

Having said that, each FR that I have posted has attracted loads of PMs. I never minded sharing contacts since they are meant to be shared for everyone to enjoy. I would only request people to kindly post own FRs once you have had your experience, good or bad. Would help other members of this forum in that manner. I am sure others agree to what I say. Don't try and be leechers. This forum is designed to help everyone, seniors and newbies. Keep it that way!

Happy mongering!

HS

Gboyin
11-22-14, 14:30
Dear seniors,

As some of you may have known, I have sent mails to a couple of seniors asking for SP / Indie Contacts. One of the 'Senior' monger connected to me thru Yahoo, who later asked me to transfer 500 thru Airtel Money. When I asked him if this is the norm as the forum is about sharing, he said this is how he got the contacts from seniors.

Just wanted to know if this is the Norm followed here? Just wanted to confirm.

Many thanks.

RajChennai72
11-22-14, 15:45
Thanks for your reply bro. BTW name and number are true. Have met her once. She was staying in OMR before. Now near Anna Nagar. Haven't activated PM so far since was getting from friend's circle itself. Now trying to explore more. Will activate and share with you.

Cheers!

Brother,

I use to go pub & I knew all regular pub girls but no one number is ending as you mentioned.

Maybe fake name or wrong number you might got.

Pub girls are too luxury girls, they won't ask you money but they ask you to take purchase, they buy all party wearing dress it's just rs 2999, only. But really if you have that fake name and wrong number contacts please help me out , 6 k not an matter for me.

Why your not sharing your indes contact in Chennai? Kindly serve your contacts towards us.

FredyyChennai
11-22-14, 18:25
Hey its pakka bullshit.

Hi was a new monger years ago, even I monger not at the place where I am now.

Seniors helped, newers also helped but just sharing not for a penny.

Yes I do agree there are some requesting contact if they need provide, there is nothing wrong.

But I had not some once this situation seniors ask money.

Ya one time was senior ask for contact and when we meet when they get free fuck and that was shit ii did not go ahead aha ah ah.

Drunk dude. Long time in ISG was quite busy for long and just checking for the last 3 months posts.

Fredyy.

Dear seniors,

As some of you may have known, I have sent mails to a couple of seniors asking for SP / Indie Contacts. One of the 'Senior' monger connected to me thru Yahoo, who later asked me to transfer 500 thru Airtel Money. When I asked him if this is the norm as the forum is about sharing, he said this is how he got the contacts from seniors.

Many thanks.

DreamKing
11-22-14, 18:56
Seeing ad in locanto, thought there is some special. Number ending with 353. Asked to come to Pa. Nai. Above a famous Green branded super market. Its a formal SPA. A. A Spa. Went in there was none available except a boy. Who offered me rates, it was a saloon converted SPA with all old machinery unused. There was no sign of extras. Still asked the guy who was very friendly but he gave standard answer. Decided to go ahead and try, but ambiance inside was good with soothing music, a short beautiful girl came and did a fantastic Thai massage all kind of stretches. Typical of what you would get in Bangkok. Did not get any indication so decided to enjoy this professional massage.

Charge- 1.2 K + Tips not expected but for the sincere service 200.

WIR. Yes, if looking for professional but cheaper one.

TastyMushroom
11-22-14, 19:42
Hi fellow ISGians,

Looking for some tips as I am new to this and a regular in Chennai. Where and how can I get Full service?

Cheers

TastyMushroom
11-22-14, 19:57
Hi guys,

I am New to Chennai and ISG. Please PM me details so I can become happy too.

Cheers

Based on her suggestion, ended up with Lady 1 (first time) and Lady 2 (my favourite). L1 was quite slim, kind of dark but attractive looks. Doesn't speak any other language other than Tamil. More than made up with both massage and extra skills. Allowed full access too to my roaming hands and top to my hungry lips. I had to keep stopping her else would have cum really quick. Around 10 minutes of fun before completing...

JoyFantasy
11-22-14, 20:49
Dude,

Thanks and regards.

Play safe.I too understand that revealing spa name is risky. In this case I have mentioned the spa which don't offer extras which everyone should avoid hence written bro. Still I take your advise bro.

Cheers

Vijay0907
11-22-14, 23:16
Can some one PM me phone number of girls who can have phone sex for money.

MuhaSali
11-23-14, 02:48
Thanks to a friendly ISGan who was generous in giving me the Spa details. This MP which is guindy-airport area, was also discussed some time back in this forum. Went there by 10:00 am (as per google map they are open by 9:00 am). But the manager was telling me that, Sir. The therapists usually come only after 11 am and after lot of advice, now they are coming at least by10:30 am. No choice. I has to watch TV along with him. But it was nice chance to see all the therapist when they are walking inside. I was expecting an NE. One. Two. Three. SI therapists came in. Not bad but not my taste. Then came one NE. I told that I will select an NE. I paid 2000 (I tried to bargain for 1500 but did not work out). Before I could go in, one hot came in. Wow. She was tall, fair, wearing a dark pink saree, revealing all huge assets. She is a horse and johnny was very tempted to ride her. Hhhmmmm. Unfortunately. She is the receptionist and the manager said that she will not do massage and asked me just to go with the NE. Went in and as usual cream massage. Massage was decent (professional) and she concentrated on bum, crack area and massage balls, johnny while I was lying back, which was really nice. Then turned front. TL (sucking+roaming top area only)+HJ. I tipped her 1000. I took a bath and went happily. Next time I will have a chat with the receptionist and try my luck.

Regards

NaughtyChennai
11-23-14, 07:07
Hey its pakka bullshit.

Hi was a new monger years ago, even I monger not at the place where I am now.

Seniors helped, newers also helped but just sharing not for a penny.

Yes I do agree there are some requesting contact if they need provide, there is nothing wrong.

But I had not some once this situation seniors ask money.

Ya one time was senior ask for contact and when we meet when they get free fuck and that was shit ii did not go ahead aha ah ah.

Drunk dude. Long time in ISG was quite busy for long and just checking for the last 3 months posts.

Fredyy.YoungITguy is doing this?

Spartan185
11-23-14, 13:12
There are no ads of indes on CL, LOC or backpage these days? How do you guys hunt for good indes nowadays. I am more of an inde type of guy. Not interested in going to MP or Sp. Seniors kindly advise.

Cheers,

God bless.

BaalaYogi
11-23-14, 16:10
Thanks to a friendly ISGan who was generous in giving me the Spa details. This MP which is guindy-airport area, was also discussed some time back in this forum. Went there by 10:00 am (as per google map they are open by 9:00 am). But the manager was telling me that, Sir. The therapists usually come only after 11 am and after lot of advice, now they are coming at least by10:30 am. No choice. I has to watch TV along with him. But it was nice chance to see all the therapist when they are walking inside. I was expecting an NE. One. Two. Three. SI therapists came in. Not bad but not my taste. Then came one NE. I told that I will select an NE. I paid 2000 (I tried to bargain for 1500 but did not work out). Before I could go in, one hot came in. Wow. She was tall, fair, wearing a dark pink saree, revealing all huge assets. She is a horse and johnny was very tempted to ride her. Hhhmmmm. Unfortunately. She is the receptionist and the manager said that she will not do massage and asked me just to go with the NE. Went in and as usual cream massage. Massage was decent (professional) and she concentrated on bum, crack area and massage balls, johnny while I was lying back, which was really nice. Then turned front. TL (sucking+roaming top area only)+HJ. I tipped her 1000. I took a bath and went happily. Next time I will have a chat with the receptionist and try my luck.

RegardsGreat FR mate. Any hints to this place? I am regular to one of the MPs in the area.

JoyFantasy
11-23-14, 16:40
I am regular with this MP which is near MMM hospital. Last time when I went one NE chick attended me got a average massage and extras with TL HJ.

Was having good conversation with her till the end. Got her number and came back. Was chatting with her for a week planned to visit her again and went last week. Asked her in about a FS first she said no I again insisted on it. Somehow convinced her. Paid 1500 in counter she came in locked the door. Did her usual massage with teasing for 20 minutes as my mood was in fucking her. Got up stripped her one by one. She was very nervous was afraid if somebody might hear or come. Still we continued. We both were naked soon. Sucked and licked her all over. Squeezed her boobs like hell touched her pussy it was already wet. Without wasting time took the condi which brought with me. Made her lie on the table and spread her legs what a view that was. Inserted my cock and started fucking her so hard soon she got up and hugged me while I was still fucking her she was sweating which I liked. I have a weakness for girls sweat while fucking. Came in side her. Was lying over her for some time. Then tipped her 1000 and came out happily.

Girl looks- 6/10

Body- 8/10

Boobs- 9/10

Attitude- good 10/10

Damage 1500+1500

WIR-sure am regular.

Cheers

TalkToMe
11-23-14, 16:46
Dear seniors,

Many thanks.Hi,

This what I told earlier, some one is having dummy I the s by saying so called - .

Please guys don't pay money to anyone.

Here we can exchange girls contact that's all.

If I share my contacts to you, in return I need your contacts that's the way we can exchange.

HighVoiceHere
11-23-14, 16:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Checking the forum after a long gap, PMs loaded with loads of requests. Will respond one by one.

BTW, Seniors. I have been trying to get "Kavitha" who does the rimming stuff, for long time. But no luck. Many say she has changed her number and also her place.

If anyone have her new number, could you please pass on the contact.

Thanks

ChillBoy
11-23-14, 20:54

RegardsHa ha. My friend you are having some good time my friend. Hope to checkout things very soon.

ChillBoy
11-23-14, 21:15
Seeing ad in locanto, thought there is some special. Number ending with 353. Asked to come to Pa. Nai. Above a famous Green branded super market. Its a formal SPA. A. A Spa. Went in there was none available except a boy. Who offered me rates, it was a saloon converted SPA with all old machinery unused. There was no sign of extras. Still asked the guy who was very friendly but he gave standard answer. Decided to go ahead and try, but ambiance inside was good with soothing music, a short beautiful girl came and did a fantastic Thai massage all kind of stretches. Typical of what you would get in Bangkok. Did not get any indication so decided to enjoy this professional massage.

Charge- 1.2 K + Tips not expected but for the sincere service 200.

WIR. Yes, if looking for professional but cheaper one.This place was already discussed in forum. And the add had a fixed line number to it. Which is never common. But the girls are really good. The ambiance is real good.

JackSlayer
11-24-14, 06:42
Hi folks,

I'm a newbie in this forum, saw this post on loc on a contact in Chennai thread about Madhvi number ending 731, which has around 8 pics.

Anyone who has tried this earlier.

She is based from Hyderabad but is currently in Chennai.

Evijar
11-24-14, 13:00
I forgot the password of my account name under gokulnathy & the e-mail where I created it from, I post FR under this name couple of months ago.

FR one months ago:

After I get a bad service from my SP he convinced me this time he will provide good service. When he call there is girl available that she will do anything. I asked him the girl should be slim, he told opposite I couldn't get that code word, after 1/2 chour drive reach the place when I enter one chubby girl around 30's. When I told him I want slim not fat but he sir I told opposite. I blast him you could have said fat why did you said opposite, anyway he convinced me that she will do anything. After I entered the room she straight away suck. What a BBBJ never had that before in my life it lasted 10 minutes I jhonny and balls cover with salaiva she even try to kiss on ass hole I told him I don't like it. Then she she ask me to ride her as I don't interested, ask her if can I CIF but she refused so I CIB. During cum I watch porn to make me because her body is total turnoff for me.

Looks: 4/10 chubby so I don't like it, aunty lover will love this girl.

Service: 8/10

Damage: 2 k.

WIR: I'm not into chubby so no.

FR this month:

Again my same SP sent me picture on what's app, of average looks NI girl it tempt me so hard, so took a leave when to tripcane after I enter the room she straight away ask for tip I told her after service I provide but she promise me that she will provide good service, so tip her. 5 k when she open her jean damn it lot's of birthmarks and too saggy in that area total turn off after 10 minutes in girl on top she yell like cum quick. I was like wtf so ask her to give HJ, cum in 2 minutes get dressed and blast my SP to don't call me, quickly deleted his number. Lesson learned don't overrule from jhonny always go with brain.

Looks: 5/10 in dress 2/10 without dress.

Service: 2/10

Damage: 2 k + .5 k tip.

WIR: never, sorry guys I delete her picture.

Today I was hell in mood in morning so took a half day try locanto for MP as one SP told there is a MP near liberty as its near by my place when I went inside already 2 guys wait for service. The manager show the 2 SI girls one looks in -5 /10 imagine guys how she looks exactly like beggar another one 2/10, but one NI girls looks 5/10 but already 2 guy waited for her. So I told manager I will come in evening as I nearby your place. This time my brain control over jhonny so watch live cam on internet jack off myself. When he call me in evening I told him I'm will come later. I will report that because I like NI girls and it nearby, so soon I will report this.

Happy mongering. Be safe.

Spartan185
11-24-14, 14:10
Can some one PM me phone number of girls who can have phone sex for money.Hey bro,

You can try the various online phone numbers displayed in porn sites. Some are genuine but they charge you at rs 15/ min I guess. By the time you press the buttons and get connected to a gal you would have lost half the balance in your mobile. I tried once. LOL.

Seen some post on loc about phone but dunno whether its genuine.

Cheers.

God bless.

CheerFran666
11-24-14, 17:23
Hi,

I am travelling to Chennai next week, and wanted to check if anyone can PM me some good girl friendly hotels. Or hotels with MP that offer extras.

Any 4* or 5* would be great.

Please do help, you can PM me or post.

I can help you with details for Bangalore.

Jaramas
11-25-14, 05:36
Chennai 5 Stars like the big one in Guindy and the Colonial Taj near Spencers Mall are GF, provided you meet them Afternoon or Early Evening!

The girl should be decently dressed and not flashy. You have to meet them in the lobby or restaurants!

Any advice on the same subject in Blr would be great!

Hi,

I am travelling to Chennai next week, and wanted to check if anyone can PM me some good girl friendly hotels. Or hotels with MP that offer extras.

I can help you with details for Bangalore.

MuhaSali
11-25-14, 05:38
Dude, on this guindy-airport MP, I've PMed you.

Ha ha. My friend you are having some good time my friend. Hope to checkout things very soon.

Narut
11-25-14, 07:32
Hi guys,

I heard there s a spa in bkr grand. Anyone tried it? Is it any good?

BaalaYogi
11-25-14, 09:36
Fellow mongers,

Today, I have activated my PM facility. Hope to contribute more to the mongering community.

Cheers

BaalaYogi
11-25-14, 10:34
I mean it was in the hotel complex but not inside it. "Annexure" is the right word to use rather. 4th floor near the swimming pool. Am I right?Sorry that I am responding after a month. This is the MP that is located separately in a compound, not inside any hotel at all. I can't give you any more info in open forum.

Cheers

Spartan185
11-25-14, 14:45
Hello fellow mongers,

Checking the forum after a long gap, PMs loaded with loads of requests. Will respond one by one.

BTW, Seniors. I have been trying to get "Kavitha" who does the rimming stuff, for long time. But no luck. Many say she has changed her number and also her place.

If anyone have her new number, could you please pass on the contact.

ThanksMany mongers have been trying to reach her but no use. She is gone with the wind.

All the best.

God bless.

GiveAndTaken
11-25-14, 15:34
Chennai 5 Stars like the big one in Guindy and the Colonial Taj near Spencers Mall are GF, provided you meet them Afternoon or Early Evening!

The girl should be decently dressed and not flashy. You have to meet them in the lobby or restaurants!

Any advice on the same subject in Blr would be great!Your right bro.

But girl should not wear saree and not much make up, dress up.

Very formal way, then no problem. And we can invite her from security check up, but she shouldn't bring condom in her bag because security scan will reveal the truth of the game.

RobRoy77
11-25-14, 15:57
Hi guys,

I just happened to accidentally check this website and found it to be interesting. I'm right now in Coimbatore and will be travelling to Chennai. I would like to have some safe contact in Chennai. Any help would be greatly appreciated along with hotels that allow female friends to check in.

I need some contacts if you can help me with.

Thanks,

Rob

Chennaizz
11-25-14, 17:11
Dear Folks,

Adding a post here after almost 3 years of hibernation.

I have a lady SP contact number ending 528. The number is still active and she is picking. But I am not able to proceed as I am not able to give reference. If any of you have this lady contact and in touch with her, please PM me the reference details?

Also, if any of you guys can PM a good SP contact who has outcall service it will be great.

Thanks

Spartan185
11-25-14, 17:59
Hi,

I can help you with details for Bangalore.Accord in GN chetty road is GF I think. Met with an inde called Tanya there.

TastyMushroom
11-25-14, 18:28
Kindly share the MP details as I am frequent in this locality when I am in Chennai.

Dude, on this guindy-airport MP, I've PMed you.

HighVoiceHere
11-25-14, 19:36
Just out of curiosity want to know are there any girls / aunties / Inde / SP in chennai. Who has a liking for the following stuffs and also does that?

1) Armpit Fetish (or).

2) BDSM (or).

3) [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117)?

DarkSecretsAd
11-26-14, 04:26
All,

I will be in Chennai on the middle of December for a business trip. First time in India and know nothing of the environment. I have read the forums so I have a little better understanding of the area. I will be at a courtyard hotel, but have some spare time, especially on weekends. If any of you have details that would help, please PM me.

Cheers!

BaalaYogi
11-26-14, 05:18
I am regular to this MP which has been discussed in this thread several times (Guindy) and when I was there yesterday, the counter lady recommended a Miss L (NE chick) whose service I have never taken so far. Out of curiosity, I agreed to take her and she showed me heaven.

Once she came in, I asked her if I can be without the dispo and folks, she readily agreed and even helped me remove it. So there I was lying stark naked on the massage table and it began. I had opted for diluted gel and she started with my back. Though there was nothing extraordinary about the massage, she didn't leave out a single place of my body, the bum massage was awesome with the occasional caressing of the crack (yes!) And when it was flip time, she lifted her tee and bra, gave me full access to her top.

Her only request was not to suck the nipples which I obliged and the HJ was done nicely and she even cleaned me up.

It was a pleasurable experience overall and I have been cursing myself for not having opted for her from the beginning.

Damages were 1.5 K at the counter plus 1 K as tips.

CheerFran666
11-26-14, 05:54
Is Tanya a little plump girl, mentioned in forum?

Can anyone PM her contacts?

Accord in GN chetty road is GF I think. Met with an inde called Tanya there.

Basuln
11-26-14, 14:55
Hello Baalayogi,

Any chance you can share more details about this place in Guindy? I have recently joined this forum.

Regards

Spartan185
11-26-14, 16:18
Is Tanya a little plump girl, mentioned in forum?

Can anyone PM her contacts?Yes bro. But she has left the country.

JoyFantasy
11-26-14, 17:59
I am regular to this MP which has been discussed in this thread several times (Guindy) and when I was there yesterday, the counter lady recommended a Miss L (NE chick) whose service I have never taken so far. Out of curiosity, I agreed to take her and she showed me heaven.

Once she came in, I asked her if I can be without the dispo and folks, she readily agreed and even helped me remove it. So there I was lying stark naked on the massage table and it began. I had opted for diluted gel and she started with my back. Though there was nothing extraordinary about the massage, she didn't leave out a single place of my body, the bum massage was awesome with the occasional caressing of the crack (yes!) And when it was flip time, she lifted her tee and bra, gave me full access to her top.

Her only request was not to suck the nipples which I obliged and the HJ was done nicely and she even cleaned me up.

It was a pleasurable experience overall and I have been cursing myself for not having opted for her from the beginnin

Damages were 1.5 K at the counter plus 1 K as tips.Hi bro,

Is the place name related to kings club, depending upon your pointer am planning to visit that place.

Spartan185
11-26-14, 18:20
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

TastyMushroom
11-26-14, 19:32
Hi guys,

Am looking for contact of some in des for home action. Use guest house so lot of freedom for all nighters. Saw some pic of ms. S and ms Dand Mahi.

Anyone have their contacts please PM me.

Cheers

MuhaSali
11-26-14, 19:52
I booked a Groupon offer Oil massage (60 min) + Scrub (30 min) for just Rs. 1200 (actual price around Rs. 4,000+). I was appointed NE therapist, she was 21 and very cute. She applied Lemon grass oil. She followed draping technique and strictly very Professional. The best part was when she massaged my back to neck with hers soft palm & also her hand to run over by body. Then came the Aloe-vera scrub. Nothing great but instead of oil, this time it is scrub. Then she did head massage for 5 minutes and 15 minutes of steam which seem to be complementary. No extras. Anyway this time I was not actual looking for any extras but just an Authentic, Professional massage by a cute NE. I had a nice chat with her throughout my massage session. I think she liked me but what's the use. No extras. I tiped her 300, took a hot shower and left. Place was very hygienic and great ambiance.

WIR: Yes, ONLY with Groupon offer.

TalkToMe
11-26-14, 21:41
Hi,

Last year 3 times I had BDSM with same girl.

She used to dominate but she said NO at 4th time.

Now you made me to get tempted, so I'm going to request her again.

But Bangalore you can get regularly.

All the girls won't accept this because it's very hard one.

Receiving (from girl) BDSM only real fun.

But I'm damn sure no girl will accept BDSM because they can't tolerate my hardness LOL.

TalkToMe
11-26-14, 21:46
Accord in GN chetty road is GF I think. Met with an inde called Tanya there.Check in always along with girl, accord not user friendly that's why?

Check in with her.

BaalaYogi
11-27-14, 02:26
Hello Baalayogi,

Any chance you can share more details about this place in Guindy? I have recently joined this forum.

RegardsPlease read my posts, there are already enough pointers given. More than that can't be discussed in open forum please.

FunBoyChennai
11-27-14, 08:09
Its really lucky to find such MP. Enjoy brother.

I am regular with this MP which is near MMM hospital. Last time when I went one NE chick attended me got a average massage and extras with TL HJ.

Was having good conversation with her till the end. Got her number and came back. Was chatting with her for a week planned to visit her again and went last week. Asked her in about a FS first she said no I again insisted on it. Somehow convinced her. Paid 1500 in counter she came in locked the door. Did her usual massage with teasing for 20 minutes as my mood was in fucking her. Got up stripped her one by one. She was very nervous was afraid if somebody might hear or come. Still we continued. We both were naked soon. Sucked and licked her all over. Squeezed her boobs like hell touched her pussy it was already wet. Without wasting time took the condi which brought with me. Made her lie on the table and spread her legs what a view that was. Inserted my cock and started fucking her so hard soon she got up and hugged me while I was still fucking her she was sweating which I liked. I have a weakness for girls sweat while fucking. Came in side her. Was lying over her for some time. Then tipped her 1000 and came out happily.

Girl looks- 6/10

Body- 8/10

Boobs- 9/10

Attitude- good 10/10

Damage 1500+1500

WIR-sure am regular.

Cheers

Rajsr81
11-27-14, 09:43

It was a pleasurable experience overall and I have been cursing myself for not having opted for her from the beginning.

Damages were 1.5 K at the counter plus 1 K as tips.Hey dude,

Great to see you had a good experience there. I am too quite regular to the same MP, but do request you to kindly confine the tip to 500, as I feel its good enough. Few persons / even regular like you paying more ends up with increased expectations.

Dr Jhon
11-27-14, 10:25
Hi bro,

I am new here.

I am going to pondy this weekend. Can you message me some good south aunty contacts? Will share the experience.

Welcome, and I am here for pdy.

10 days back when I went I had 2 girl one one shot. Yet to give the money since it was late when I went and came and did not carry cash.

You can get in touch with Sp very easily.

I know couple of individual but yet to check the availability.

Based on your reply I can check.

Feel free to PM you no. I can help you with details.

I starting from chennai tomorrow early morning to pond.

Seniors,

There are quite Few FR pending from my side. Also I am now correcting one nattu kadattai. I strongly know about her but yet to approach in that manar. Hopefully I will get her within 2 weeks.
===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

StallionVj
11-27-14, 11:49
Hi buddies,

I am travelling to Pondy next week and looking for any possibilities of action. Could you recommend any good MPs with extras? Is there a possibility of getting any foreigners for ST. Please Pm me. Await your support.

BaalaYogi
11-27-14, 16:54
Hey dude,

Great to see you had a good experience there. I am too quite regular to the same MP, but do request you to kindly confine the tip to 500, as I feel its good enough. Few persons / even regular like you paying more ends up with increased expectations.Thanks mate, will keep it in mind.

MuhaSali
11-27-14, 18:06
Hi dude. Nice FR. Its difficult to get good service in MP with a good NE chick. You have got good negotiation skills. It is not safe to give pointers in open forum. It would be nice if you can get subscription so that we can share MP contacts through PM. Anyway. Welcome and expecting more interesting FRs from you.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Girl looks- 6/10

Body- 8/10

Boobs- 9/10

Attitude- good 10/10

Damage 1500+1500

WIR-sure am regular.

Cheers

ChillBoy
11-28-14, 08:15
Sure I'll get my PM subscription soon bro.Is this the one next to a famous photo studio and attached to a dental clinic. And name has ayurvedha to it.

PrinceRaj2126
11-28-14, 10:38
After lot of days, went to spa MP in gst, most of you know which one I'm talking about.

Went in there, paid the counter damage. Waited for 20 minutes for room to be free.

Chose Ms. L an NE.

Went in, informed that I do not want disposables, she was OK. She was nice talkative and friendly. Which I liked.

Did a average massage with cream and a nice bum and crack.

Flipped, did her formalities for front side.

After about 30 minutes of going in, she asked happy ending? I said why not.

Gave access to her boobs, while she gently stroked. Lifted her top and bra. Squeezed both melons. And made me cum in 5 minutes (too quick LOL).

Tipped her. And went for bath and off.

Damage: 1.5 + .5 k tips.

Look: 5/10

Boobs: 7/10

WIR: yes, may be and if see some other therapist to try.

MuhaSali
11-28-14, 17:48
Yes. Dude. Ms L is the best therapist over there. Enjoy.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

After lot of days, went to spa MP in gst, most of you know which one I'm talking about.

Went in there, paid the counter damage. Waited for 20 minutes for room to be free.

Chose Ms. L an NE.

Went in, informed that I do not want disposables, she was OK. She was nice talkative and friendly. Which I liked.

Gave access to her boobs, while she gently stroked. Lifted her top and bra. Squeezed both melons. And made me cum in 5 minutes (too quick LOL).

Tipped her. And went for bath and off.

Damage: 1.5 + .5 k tips.

Look: 5/10

Boobs: 7/10

WIR: yes, may be and if see some other therapist to try.

Wilson25
11-29-14, 04:29
Hi dude. Nice FR. Its difficult to get good service in MP with a good NE chick. You have got good negotiation skills. It is not safe to give pointers in open forum. It would be nice if you can get subscription so that we can share MP contacts through PM. Anyway. Welcome and expecting more interesting FRs from you.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Yes that's true. Let's not give more pointers. I have not been to this MP as this is close to my work area.

BaalaYogi
11-29-14, 05:17
Nice report mate, glad you had a good time there. A piece of info, Ms. L is going home on leave next month.

Chose Ms. L an NE.

Gave access to her boobs, while she gently stroked. Lifted her top and bra. Squeezed both melons. And made me cum in 5 minutes (too quick LOL)..

StallionVj
11-29-14, 09:07
Hi buddies,

Can you help me out with any MPs (with B B or at least basic extras) and any SP in Pondicherry. I am going there on Wednesday and I would be grateful if you can PM some info.

Also, is there any chance of French girl escorts or indes at Pondy?

Peter Patros
11-29-14, 09:36
Guys,

There are too many obvious pointers to MPs and others in this forum.

Some of us think that by replacing a few letters or giving hints that are so easily decipherable. Translating local names into English or vice versa, is enough to hide the identity or location of the place.

I suggest that we describe only experiences on the forum and hints, however broad, should be avoided. Directions, contacts etc are best exchanged on PM.

Rajsr81
11-29-14, 11:19
Hi all,

Required your kind help (PM) in finding any good MP / SP / Inde along the OMR.

Thanks in advance.

Heatssss522
11-29-14, 11:20
Did anyone get reply from ramyanair who posts ad in locanto, I mailed her several times, no reply.

MuhaSali
11-29-14, 12:20
Dude. I just checked in LC. Wow. She is a hottie and gorgeous and my type. But 99% they don't post original pics and it is mentioned college student. Sounds like trap. But still if you get her appointment. You can enjoy during the deed. Hope you get reply from her and Expecting a good FR from you.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

Did anyone get reply from Ramayana who posts ad in locanto, I mailed her several times, no reply.

Pradeen Baba
11-29-14, 14:27
Dude. I just checked in LC. Wow. She is a hottie and gorgeous and my type. But 99% they don't post original pics and it is mentioned college student. Sounds like trap. But still if you get her appointment. You can enjoy during the deed. Hope you get reply from her and Expecting a good FR from you.

Regards,

PlaySafe.The lady named Fathima who has been discussed several times in the forum use to advertise in Locanto as Ramya.

Never trust the picture. If you get a reply with fix an appointment with my well wisher with number ending 122, without any doubt its her.

She is an aunty with looks of 4/10.

Depend upon your own taste.

Pradeen Baba
11-29-14, 14:40
MILF in Chennai whom I banged lost month.

Huge Boobs with 40 size.

BBBJ, WOT, Doggy, Missionary.

No to Anal and CIM.

Very shy inde. Requested not to share the digits.

Damages 2.5 K for 3 shots / 2 hrs + .3 K tips.

Sorry fellas for the poor quality of the picture and not sharing the digits.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Spartan185
11-29-14, 14:47
Did anyone get reply from ramyanair who posts ad in locanto, I mailed her several times, no reply.Saw the Ad. Photos looks stunning but definitely not a genuine Ad.

Didn't even bother mailing her (Or Him).

Cheers.

DreamKing
11-29-14, 19:58
She is very fat. She is not worth 12 K. She gives good company but does not deliver in sex. But she is in to acting in Bangalore and if you want some contacts you can get from her. But don't waste 12 K on her.Had a session with her last month. In a 3* hotel in Tnagar. Apparently I negotiated price much lower than quote, as someone said, she is XXL, but rooms were good and nice ambiance, good company etc. BBJ was awesome although finishing was not so coordinating. But not a time watcher and above average face. My view I always prefer Inde and willing to pay more than SP where SP takes away good cut in between. As someone said 12 K too much, but use your nego skills.

Ambiance- 9/10.

Body - 6/10.

GFE - 6/10 BBJ Mind boggling.

WIR. May be during dry season.

Qazt0
11-30-14, 01:27
MILF in Chennai whom I banged lost month.

Huge Boobs with 40 size.

BBBJ, WOT, Doggy, Missionary.

No to Anal and CIM.

Very shy inde. Requested not to share the digits.

Damages 2.5 K for 3 shots / 2 hrs + .3 K tips.

Sorry fellas for the poor quality of the picture and not sharing the digits...Pradeen how can I contact you.

TastyMushroom
11-30-14, 06:21
Hey seniors and friends,

Looking for FS in good hygienic and well appointed MP or even inde is OK. Have had a long dry run and my kill brother needs some pampering.

Any info please PM me.

Narut
11-30-14, 09:03
Hi guys,

I heard there s a spa in bkr grand. Anyone tried it? Is it any good?Looks like no one tried. I'm planning to try it today guys depending on weather and I'll post an FR soon!

SlaveInfo9
11-30-14, 09:15
Yes Yes Kavitha is back! Received a call few days back from her due to family problem she has relocated to Kanchipuram and she comes to Chennai for work due to lack of places was not able to try her and she has informed me last week that by end of Dec she will be back to Chennai looking for house.

Cheers

SlaveInfo9
11-30-14, 09:26
Hi buddies,

Its since a long time. Had 2 FR last month 1st one with 3 sum with Meena and Priya session lots of foreplay and sucking Meena you guys know a normal next door aunty Priya is a newly married girl little short with big and soft boobs and soft round ass had nice 1 HR 30 mins session with both. Charge: 6 k WIR: Yes Looks both: 8/10 Cooperation: 10/10.

SlaveInfo9
11-30-14, 09:44
Here comes my 2nd FR with Shanthi an unknown aunty. My bike got puncher and left my bike in office and took Train in Tambaram got down in Kodambakkam and was relaxing in the station for a while and here comes a tall lady sexy saree dressed and having some papers works in hand and speaking call through headset and roaming here and there in the station was sitting there and she smiled at me twice and she looked and me and I was like what the hell then she came near me nice perfume she smelled good and introduced her as Shanthi and works in photo studio and directly came to the deal 2 k for 1 HR everything on menu except anal agreed for the deal and she has a friends place near by Kodambakkam station she took me there and both entered the room and started with foreplay and she removed my pants and did a decent BBBJ as I was in full mood on that day and I was not able to control came in 10 mins on here and gave my johny to suck she sucked it like a ice cream and gave her a tip and left the place she got my no and said she will give me a call Damage: 2 k +.3 k Tips WIR: Yes Looks: 7/10 Cooperation: 10/10.

Peter15
11-30-14, 09:48
Pradeen how can I contact you.Hi dude,

Please help me to find a MILF in OMR.

How can I contact you.

Greetings,

Jackson

JohnPaul80
11-30-14, 12:36
Nice report mate, glad you had a good time there. A piece of info, Ms. L is going home on leave next month.Hi,

I am new here and just activated PM.

Can you give the contacts of this MP.

John

JohnPaul80
11-30-14, 12:49
Hi all,

I am john and new here. Just activated PM.

Can anyone suggest MP contacts in Chennai.

Will follow the rules of this forum and will give good FR and contacts on pm.

John

Pradeen Baba
11-30-14, 14:43
Pradeen how can I contact you.Qazt0,

I will be getting a subscription shortly.

But for the MILF, I am sorry as she has requested not to share digits.

MuhaSali
11-30-14, 18:24
Dude. Is this happening in Chennai. Incredible. So you paid 2 k just for BBBJ. The statements in FR doesn't really connect or you have not given the complete FR of the deed. Hhhmm. Anyway nice to know you had a great time.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

Here comes my 2nd FR with Shanthi an unknown aunty. My bike got puncher and left my bike in office and took Train in Tambaram got down in Kodambakkam and was relaxing in the station for a while and here comes a tall lady sexy saree dressed and having some papers works in hand and speaking call through headset and roaming here and there in the station was sitting there and she smiled at me twice and she looked and me and I was like what the hell then she came near me nice perfume she smelled good and introduced her as Shanthi and works in photo studio and directly came to the deal 2 k for 1 HR everything on menu except anal agreed for the deal and she has a friends place near by Kodambakkam station she took me there and both entered the room and started with foreplay and she removed my pants and did a decent BBBJ as I was in full mood on that day and I was not able to control came in 10 mins on here and gave my johny to suck she sucked it like a ice cream and gave her a tip and left the place she got my no and said she will give me a call Damage: 2 k +.3 k Tips WIR: Yes Looks: 7/10 Cooperation: 10/10.

FunOnlyEver
11-30-14, 21:12
Thanks for the great news.

Awaiting!

Yes Yes Kavitha is back! Received a call few days back from her due to family problem she has relocated to Kanchipuram and she comes to Chennai for work due to lack of places was not able to try her and she has informed me last week that by end of Dec she will be back to Chennai looking for house.

Cheers

JohnPaul80
11-30-14, 21:53

Chose Ms. L an NE.

Gave access to her boobs, while she gently stroked. Lifted her top and bra. Squeezed both melons. And made me cum in 5 minutes (too quick LOL)..Hi,

Nice FR. I am new here and if you can PM me this place details please.

Thanks,

John

JoyFantasy
12-01-14, 05:01
Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend have tried to monger. Got a SP number from locanto. My friend asked for girls pic who are available he send some NI chicks pic. He said him to come near AVM studio and call he went with his other friend together. They reached the place and called him he said them wait as he ll send a guy to guide them the route further. After 10 minutes a tall well built guy reached them and asked them to follow the auto which was in front of them which ll lead to the place. Auto reached a upper middle class type independent house. Autowala said them go and wait inside. Once they were in one guy asked them to sit in the bed while he ll ask the girls to come in 5 minutes. What turned out was real terror. 5-6 bouncers like guys who were so huge came in locked the house doors. They started beating them. They asked them to give all the money they had they took their mobile phone s too. As my friends refused first they got banged so badly. They took 8000 from them which they had with them then they let them go. My friend s still came out of that incident when he was telling me the full story. Guys I request you all be safe with these locanto ads with location to AVM studio. Never take any costly belongings with you while you monger. Don't even take your purse. Oh god I feel so bad for them.

Member #4738
12-01-14, 13:58
A few posters had mentioned this advert a couple of days ago. Contacted the person through email. Got an automated response that 50% advance of Rs. 6000 is expected. So, I said yes and decided to play along. Finally, she sends a screenshot of her booking in a hotel and then asked me to transfer the money. The booking screenshot had no sign of payment or personal detail. I called her bluff, she / he / it insulted me a few times and then blocked me.

So, yes. The advertisement sounds like a scam and would strongly advise anyone else against making any kind of advance transaction.

Peter Patros
12-01-14, 14:16
Please share the number from Locanto so others will know what they should avoid.

Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend have tried to monger. Got a SP number from locanto. My friend asked for girls pic who are available he send some NI chicks pic. He said him to come near AVM studio and call he went with his other friend together. They reached the place and called him he said them wait as he ll send a guy to guide them the route further. After 10 minutes a tall well built guy reached them and asked them to follow the auto which was in front of them which ll lead to the place. Auto reached a upper middle class type independent house. Autowala said them go and wait inside. Once they were in one guy asked them to sit in the bed while he ll ask the girls to come in 5 minutes. What turned out was real terror. 5-6 bouncers like guys who were so huge came in locked the house doors. They started beating them. They asked them to give all the money they had they took their mobile phone s too. As my friends refused first they got banged so badly. They took 8000 from them which they had with them then they let them go. My friend s still came out of that incident when he was telling me the full story. Guys I request you all be safe with these locanto ads with location to AVM studio. Never take any costly belongings with you while you monger. Don't even take your purse. Oh god I feel so bad for them.

JohnPaul80
12-01-14, 14:27
A few posters had mentioned this advert a couple of days ago. Contacted the person through email. Got an automated response that 50% advance of Rs. 6000 is expected. So, I said yes and decided to play along. Finally, she sends a screenshot of her booking in a hotel and then asked me to transfer the money. The booking screenshot had no sign of payment or personal detail. I called her bluff, she / he / it insulted me a few times and then blocked me.

So, yes. The advertisement sounds like a scam and would strongly advise anyone else against making any kind of advance transaction.I was thinking of contacting, thanks for the info bro.

John

Member #4738
12-01-14, 15:36
Last month, I responded to an advertisement on CL. The advert mentioned that the person is a 24 year old North Indian girl with a medium built and a fair complexion. And that she was interested in meeting men for casual sex.

Three weeks ago, I was surprised to receive a response about where I stay. After exchanging a few emails, the person now claimed that it is an escort service ad. But with the same details (24 F, medium built, fair complexion etc.). However, the donation was 5 k, 1 hour and 1 shot. The place was in an area with a mall named after a mythical Greek bird that rises from the ashes. I managed to get a pic (which I've attached). Has anyone here tried this provider? The contact number ends with 1614.

The recent unfortunate incident which JoyFantasy shared is sad indeed. Is there any way to expose these goons?

TalkToMe
12-01-14, 19:10
Hi,

I have received pm from our in mates.

Guys really it's shocked, be aware it please.

Don't ever spend single rupees to anyone.

Gangster:

How it's possible?

But it used to happened in abroad spa & swingers club black (African) guys do like this.

But in india that too in chennai if it's happened like this then immediately we can raise a complaint?

When you raise complaint say they are pick pocket they robbed my money.

Indes:

That's why I keep tell you guys don't go cheap level bcz it's high risky, just wait for few months all SPA will do the same game bcz every where raid so guys it doesn't matter your taking things with you or not but to where you are going with whom you are going that's the big matter.

I always speak to a girl by mail and then phone talk from there I meet her for a lunch, I will talk a lot to girl to find out her attitude, based on her reply I will end up my conversation and I will take her to some hotels or resorts.

Some time if I don't comfort with her attitude I will make her to eat and I given few bucks and I requested her to buy if you want any eatables please don't mistake me maa really I'm not ready to take you but I value your time like this way I pleased her and return.

Why because I don't want get SAABAM from that type of girls. For my mistake I don't want spoil my entire family fate.

Guys it's upto you decide to go with indes are spa are MP places or SP places, right or wrong you know to choose it.

Don't go. Anyone house! Alwaus spend time in good hotel.

JohnGrisham7
12-02-14, 00:37
Please can some one explain what is SAABAM, is it like DFK or CIM what it is exactly, new word for the forum, even I cannot find in the Abbrev. Page.

Hi,

I have received pm from our in mates.

Guys really it's shocked, be aware it please.

Don't ever spend single rupees to anyone.

Gangster:

How it's possible?

But it used to happened in abroad spa & swingers club black (African) guys do like this.

But in india that too in chennai if it's happened like this then immediately we can raise a complaint?

When you raise complaint say they are pick pocket they robbed my money.

Indes:

That's why I keep tell you guys don't go cheap level bcz it's high risky, just wait for few months all SPA will do the same game bcz every where raid so guys it doesn't matter your taking things with you or not but to where you are going with whom you are going that's the big matter...

InnocentDude
12-02-14, 02:48
Ha ha. SAABM, means curse in Tamil.

Friends correct me if I'm wrong.

Please can some one explain what is SAABAM, is it like DFK or CIM what it is exactly, new word for the forum, even I cannot find in the Abbrev. Page.

StallionVj
12-02-14, 03:27
Ha ha. SAABM, means curse in Tamil.

Friends correct me if I'm wrong.You are right buddy, SAABAM means curse.

FunOnlyEver
12-02-14, 06:04
Hi friends,

I am planning to visit Pondicherry for a short visit, request you to provide me with the details of inde, SP if you know any.

ChillBoy
12-02-14, 07:21
Last month, I responded to an advertisement on CL. The advert mentioned that the person is a 24 year old North Indian girl with a medium built and a fair complexion. And that she was interested in meeting men for casual sex.

Three weeks ago, I was surprised to receive a response about where I stay. After exchanging a few emails, the person now claimed that it is an escort service ad. But with the same details (24 F, medium built, fair complexion etc.). However, the donation was 5 k, 1 hour and 1 shot. The place was in an area with a mall named after a mythical Greek bird that rises from the ashes. I managed to get a pic (which I've attached). Has anyone here tried this provider? The contact number ends with 1614.

The recent unfortunate incident which JoyFantasy shared is sad indeed. Is there any way to expose these goons?The CL website W4 m and Randr options are cleaned with 0 posts. Am I choosing a wrong option in filter or is it after recent LE they have just removed all.

EatPrayLove
12-02-14, 07:24
Please can some one explain what is SAABAM, is it like DFK or CIM what it is exactly, new word for the forum, even I cannot find in the Abbrev. Page.This post of mine isn't going to add anything of value but still its worth mentioning that I half killed myself with laughter reading this. JG tussi great ho: the.

EatPrayLove
12-02-14, 07:32
Guys,

Yesterday one of my friend have tried to monger. Got a SP number from locanto. took 8000 from them which they had with them then they let them go. My friend s still came out of that incident when he was telling me the full story. Guys I request you all be safe with these locanto ads with location to AVM studio. Never take any costly belongings with you while you monger. Don't even take your purse. Oh god I feel so bad for them.This is quite disturbing indeed. Please post the locanto link for everyone else to be on guard.

Further, what is the scene in Chennai with respect to approaching LE in such situations? I have heard that it is a hit and miss situation with Delhi and mumbai LE although one friend has had a favorable experience. Can anyone shed light on this?

JohnGrisham7
12-02-14, 08:16
This is quite disturbing indeed. Please post the locanto link for everyone else to be on guard.

Further, what is the scene in Chennai with respect to approaching LE in such situations? I have heard that it is a hit and miss situation with Delhi and mumbai LE although one friend has had a favorable experience. Can anyone shed light on this?I strongly suspect that the scene explained by Joyfantasy is bit narrative and No one dares to do that in a day light and Chennai improved a lot.

They will not do this for Mobile phones and 8000 Rupees. Why I suspect.

1) He is look like an agent for the SPA.

2) He doesn't post any real time FR, all sort of promoting a MP in Mugappair.

3) He is not a regular monger or ISG member.

4) He described the incident as if it is happened to him, but in the name of his friend.

5) If there is any such an incident happened, The reporting in ISG will be done by that individual person, not by the friend.

What I see is just to create a scar for newbies to not to use the internet classifieds for mongering, so that the MP business will grow.

JohnPaul80
12-02-14, 14:51
Hi senior members,

Am new to this site, and looking forward to explore spa.

I read the reviews in this forum and I am requesting you to kindly provide some trustworthy Massage Parlor contacts.

Please PM me seniors.

Thanks in advance.

John

JohnPaul80
12-02-14, 14:53
Hi all seniors,

I heard about a MP near central railway station.

All type of massage from 1800 to 12000.

Is it worth? Extras?

Please give your valuable feedback.

John

DreamKing
12-02-14, 17:44
I strongly suspect that the scene explained by Joyfantasy is bit narrative and No one dares to do that in a day light and Chennai improved a lot.

1) he is look like an agent for the SPA.

2) he dose and't post any real time FR, all sort of promoting a MP in Mugappair.

3) he is not a regular monger or ISG member.

4) he described the incident as if it is happened to him, but in the name of his friend.

5) If there is any such an incident happened, The reporting in ISG will be done by that individual person, not by the friend.

What I see is just to create a scar for newbies to not to use the internet classifieds for mongering, so that the MP business will grow.Completely agree, whole narrative the way it is narrated and defined location I found it suspicious. And hypothetical. Still we need to take it and play it carefully though.

DreamKing
12-02-14, 17:50

The recent unfortunate incident which JoyFantasy shared is sad indeed. Is there any way to expose these goons?Hi,

This is par. Ti, some of our friends have tasted this fruit. I was also in contact, series of questions like where you from, do you speak Hindi. And then bit adamant on pricing and pushy for 2 hours session, also place he mentioned was not worth enough for this money, so I listened to my head for once. Anyone else went ahead do share your experience.

John Love19
12-02-14, 18:14
Hi all seniors,

I heard about a MP near central railway station.

All type of massage from 1800 to 12000.

Is it worth? Extras?

Please give your valuable feedback.

JohnNot worth for a massage alone, and extras are not allowed, no door locks.

Just avoid Aakar, its a stingy place.

MuhaSali
12-02-14, 18:39
This is my second time to this ECR spa. I went looking for SI therapist 'see' but she left. So I asked for a NE therapist. She came in and wow. Slim, very fair, pretty chick. She speaks english and it gave me some relief. The oil Massage was good with concentration on back. Then came extras. She had wonderful soft medium size boobs but 0 back rack. She said not to suck her boobs but I couldn't control. Somehow persuaded her to let me suck those lovely ones. No roaming below. Then it ended with slow HJ.

Damage: 2000.

Tips: 1000.

I felt she though of asking me more tips but she didn't complain. Anyway my max tips for MP is 1000.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

HungryNerd
12-02-14, 19:23
Hi,

This is par. Ti, some of our friends have tasted this fruit. I was also in contact, series of questions like where you from, do you speak Hindi. And then bit adamant on pricing and pushy for 2 hours session, also place he mentioned was not worth enough for this money, so I listened to my head for once. Anyone else went ahead do share your experience.Hey bro,

I have tried this place. The girl name is Aparajitha. She is short, a little stout, not at all a good company. She resists for a kiss even, and goes for hurry berry one. I will not recommend this to anyone.

JoyFantasy
12-02-14, 20:24
I strongly suspect that the scene explained by Joyfantasy is bit narrative and No one dares to do that in a day light and Chennai improved a lot.

1) He is look like an agent for the SPA.

2) He doesn't post any real time FR, all sort of promoting a MP in Mugappair.

3) He is not a regular monger or ISG member.

4) He described the incident as if it is happened to him, but in the name of his friend.

Guys that incident happens to my friend, he's not in ISG. As I was shocked when he said to me I thought of sharing it here so others might not land up in same problem. There are lot of other seniors out there do you think what I did was wrong.

May be I don't know narrate it or spice up perfectly like john to look like a monger. Get a life man my intention was to help my fellow people.

I work nearby Mugappair so I usually go to spa around that area so I post an FR about that. As per your comments who ever post an report on spa as a newbie is a SP. LOL. When I wrote about that Mugappair spa I advised not to tip more than 500 for HJ. Can I know how much pay for HJ Mr. John Grism.

Try to help others if not don't suspect others who help. I have never bothers about senior or junior. Sharing is my intention. I have my way to monger I don't need your justification or help anyways. As you said am not a regular monger. But when monger I do share. Guys my friend lost the phone to them so not able to get there number sorry for not able give any exception except the location of avm.

Share whatever I get to know out of my experience.

Cheers

ChillBoy
12-02-14, 20:36

2) he dose and't post any real time FR, all sort of promoting a MP in Mugappair.

4) he described the incident as if it is happened to him, but in the name of his friend.

What I see is just to create a scar for newbies to not to use the internet classifieds for mongering, so that the MP business will grow.I do agree on certain points. The forum is all about that. But this is very common scenario in a country like India where you play at your own level with the money you have. There is no necessity for any monger to hold an account in ISG to prove himself being a monger or does it going to add a badge to his life. Just a translation of Tamil saying- when you throw food on the roof you get 1000 crows. Just that we decide to spend for chicks we have fun and we are all here together in this forum. Our ultimate moto is to have fun with new chicks each day. Really happy that you could help our fellow mates when you see a uncommon update being from SP or a broker. But there are instances where guys do find a good deal outside the usual circle and some times end up being screwed too. Nothing wrong telling if the place being good in real. And share a experience seen on road where a guy being screwed by LE for taking a girl on bike ride on a unusual time. It is not necessary for the biker to login and update the info but it can be shared by anyone. It could be just that way too. I neither support the other guy nor completely deny. But lets be cautious in our future move and always have a back out plan to pull off If we don't get to see usual things around.

TalkToMe
12-02-14, 21:36
In day or night it won't happened in any house.

Chances there in forest or some interior place, where no houses are located.

Few months before it happened to a girl even news paper all published and I red it in Internet classifieds only, but stupid girl for money she went & but guys think twice before you choose and go.

Always take a girl to your known place please don't take risk by going behind anyone place.

What I see is just to create a scar for newbies to not to use the internet classifieds for mongering, so that the MP business will grow.

Wilson25
12-03-14, 02:35
Hi buddies,

can you help me out with any MPs (with B B or at least basic extras) and any SP in Pondicherry. I am going there on Wednesday and I would be grateful if you can PM some info. Also, is there any chance of French girl escorts or indes at Pondy?Sent you in PM.

Wilson25
12-03-14, 02:56
Meet priya from SL, hope most of the seniors should have received email and should be working with her on the slot. I was little off-mood due to some personal problem, but have to make it since I already booked her few months back. Meet her yesterday. As everyone know she is open to all.

After a little hugs and rubs removed the dress, and I directly asked her to start the BBBJ. I am not intrested in DFK but she is open to it. Enjoyed her lovely suc for 15 to 20 mints including Rim.

When she requested for my interesting area, I asked her to continue with BBJ till CIM. Just want to try CIM for the first time. Man, that girl drank it. It was almost.

I am not highly impresed on that BBBJ but not bad also. Atlast came in CIM. Washed and started for the second round by BBJ.

After 5 mints I asked her to stop as I was in no mood.

Gave 4 K as discused in email.

BBJ = 7/10.

Attitude = 10/10.

Looks and body = 4/10.

StallionVj
12-03-14, 04:30
Hey buddies,

When searching for the 'soviet' word in the 'Local To' Classified website there are a few search results popping for Chennai. Has anyone tried contacting these seemingly genuine leads? Please PM me. Am very much interested in trying a Russian here so this would be great if the ads in the site are genuine. Await your Private message.

Thanks in advance.

Wilson25
12-03-14, 04:37
Sent you in PM.Check your pm again.

JoyFantasy
12-03-14, 07:38
Johny was horny yesterday so wanted to have an action. Got a call from one of my old lady sp a week back as a new girl arrived. Her place is near paid. Hence thought of going there in between my lunch break.

Called her and informed am coming. Reached there soon.

There was a 19 yr Tamil girl had nice rack was bit dusky. But face was cute.

Entered the room had some chat. She started the deed but she said no to lip kiss first but once I started stimulating her clitoris she was fully wet she herself started to kiss me. She was cooperative open for many position except anal. Her was tight think she s bit new to this. Over all decent experience.

Girl- typical Tamil slim dusky girl.

Attitude- good once she became comfortable otherwise was bit moody.

Body- 8/10

Boobs- 6/10

Pussy- shaved and was tight.

WIR. Yes got her number said she is doing in some other place too. Asked her to call directly next time.

Damage- 1500 for SP +300 for the girl.

This SP mostly brings average girls I use this so service whenever I have financial crisis.

Cheers

JoshuaBLR
12-03-14, 10:31
Got these 2 images from a SP, he is quoting 10 k for ST, any feedback on their service. I very well know the cost is very high. Anyone tried them for a different pricing? Please let me know.

TIA.

Josh.

DreamKing
12-03-14, 18:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TalkToMe
12-03-14, 18:41

2) he doesn't post any real time FR, all sort of promoting a MP in Mugappair.

Guys that incident happens to my friend, he's not in ISG. As I was shocked when he said to me I thought of sharing it here so others might not land up in same problem. There are lot of other seniors out there do you think what I did was wrong.I extremely sorry bro, I miss understood you.

I confused, but you don't worry about someone, it's usual thing in forum. Never care.

JoyFantasy
12-03-14, 18:52
Got these 2 images from a SP, he is quoting 10 k for ST, any feedback on their service. I very well know the cost is very high. Anyone tried them for a different pricing? Please let me know.

TIA.

Josh.I get mail from this SP regularly bro but I feel 10 k for one shot is too high bro.

I even messaged him asking for 3 shots for 10 k for which he said no. You to try to negotiate bro. But 10 k for a shot is too high. Don't encourage it.

ChennaiLover13
12-03-14, 19:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

SureshGanesh
12-03-14, 20:33
Can you please share the SP digit through private Message.

Johny was horny yesterday so wanted to have an action. Got a call from one of my old lady sp a week back as a new girl arrived. Her place is near paid. Hence thought of going there in between my lunch break.

Entered the room had some chat. She started the deed but she said no to lip kiss first but once I started stimulating her clitoris she was fully wet she herself started to kiss me. She was cooperative open for many position except anal. Her was tight think she s bit new to this. Over all decent experience.

Attitude- good once she became comfortable otherwise was bit moody.

Body- 8/10

Boobs- 6/10

Pussy- shaved and was tight.

WIR. Yes got her number said she is doing in some other place too. Asked her to call directly next time.

Damage- 1500 for SP +300 for the girl.

This SP mostly brings average girls I use this so service whenever I have financial crisis.

Cheers

RomeoWithU
12-03-14, 22:14
Hello all,

Happy to post again. I would like to share my exp with Deepa.

I dialed her on the Navarathri day. She said as if its festival time she can't come out. She said that she is a college student. And I hope so (after seeing her). Late she called me and she can come with her bestie! If I have my own place. Wow!! What a girl. Johnny started singing. !! I told about my place and I started making arrangements in my House. On phone she said 5 k totally for her and her friend. She came to my place. I addressed her to nearest super market where I am buying condoms. She was waiting outside with her friend and called me. I came out and saw her for the first time. She is dusky but a good face and her friend was ok (for me) . Her language is bit typical Chennai Tamil. Who cares. I told her to follow my bike. My real task is to take her to my home spraying sand on all my neighbors eyes!! And I did it. Both they came in. Had little talks. Bla. Bla.

I took Deepa first to my bed room 5 minutes later. She said she was feeling OK. For her first time with an unknown to his place. She hugged me. And I kissed her. Asked her to cleanup herself. While I am undressing. After fresh up I undressed her. Solid boobs for a girl of her age. I feel its bit shaggy. But its really attractive. I started feeling her body. Really nice and soft skin. Shining in my room light. Sh smells nice around her neck. I bit her neck mildly. She removed my boxers and started rubbing my balls and feeling my Cock. I fall on bed and she sat near me rubbing my balls. Asked to suck. She sucked johnny well. We started in in miss. I asked her to come on my top. She really ride my Johnny well. I was holding her ass with by both hands. She is bit heavy on johnny and so it really felt too good. I asked her for doggie but she said she is not comfortable. So again her on top riding me with jumping tits and hard nipples. Made me cum a loads I think its around 20 25 minutes. With her. I am really felt a good company. She started to wash herself. And started dressing. I handed money 4500 to her. She asked me "avala? " oh my goodness I really don't remember her. I told her to ask her to come in. She called her.

And she came in. I never expected that one. I am to totally nude and she just got her panties and putting on her bra, she called her. I smiled at her friend and I went to freshen up coming out I asked her to freshen up. She came after 5 minutes she started telling that she is married and a kid. She is slim but OK face. She undressed her and we started kissing and rubbing herself lying on bed. She really got a tight pussy. I did lot of fingering. Started in miss and wot. Still johnny is hard. I asked her to jerk me off. She started. I finished cumming all over her stomach and her thighs. After dressing she asked for tips. I gave 300 which I had in my pocket.

Here is my rating: Deepa 8 on 10 (good.) friend (I forgot her name) -- 5 on 10 . While she is leaving I asked what about threesome next time she laughed and asked me "at this budget? I said no issues. She replied. " ok pakalam ". No hurry at all. Great day for me.

Damage 4500 + 300.

P.S: after that I had another session with Deepa alone.

Happy mongering guys.

Play safe,

Romeo

RayTheHope
12-04-14, 03:13

TIA.

Josh.Hey,

1st Pic was in Bangalore couple of months back and my SP (he always quotes high) quoted 5 K and also from fellow members review is not great. So 10 K is very high.

Bargain for 3 K or else give a rest to Jhonny for a day you will save hard earn money. Not sure about 2nd Pic, but still price is huge.

Cheers,

Ray

JoyFantasy
12-04-14, 04:28
I extremely sorry bro, I miss understood you.

I confused, but you don't worry about someone, it's usual thing in forum. Never care.Its OK bro. Am regularly following this ISG forum I very well know this kind of blaming is not you.

But thanks bro I'll meet you soon with my PM activated.

CuminGuys1
12-04-14, 05:08
Hello all,

RomeoGood one. Seems you have had a good outing.

EatPrayLove
12-04-14, 07:47
An evening slot is free. Anyone interested?

Sacheen2003
12-04-14, 07:53
Can you please share the girl and so digits through PM.

Attitude- good once she became comfortable otherwise was bit moody...

Sacheen2003
12-04-14, 08:01
I'm interested please let me know the details through PM.

An evening slot is free. Anyone interested?.

FR2014
12-04-14, 08:06
Hi everyone,

Hows the Spa scene in Chennai? I come in an out of Chennai usually on work. Tried few of them recently in Egmore / Nungambakkam area during my recent visit. Most seemed legit but tried my luck anyhow hoping to try my luck. Decent massage but no extras.

SexyBoyChn
12-04-14, 08:33
Hello all,

I dialed her on the Navarathri day. She said as if its festival time she can't come out. She said that she is a college student. And I hope so (after seeing her). Late she called me and she can come with her bestie! If I have my own place. Wow!! What a girl. Johnny started singing. !! I told about my place and I started making arrangements in my House. On phone she said 5 k totally for her and her friend. She came to my place. I addressed her to nearest super market where I am buying condoms. She was waiting outside with her friend and called me. I came out and saw her for the first time. She is dusky but a good face and her friend was ok (for me) . Her language is bit typical Chennai Tamil. Who cares. I told her to follow my bike. My real task is to take her to my home spraying sand on all my neighbors eyes!! And I did it. Both they came in. Had little talks. Bla. Bla.

I took Deepa first to my bed room 5 minutes later. She said she was feeling OK. For her first time with an unknown to his place..Does Deepa's number ends with 472?

Wilson25
12-04-14, 17:38
There were several request sent on requesting priya contact. I have sent all. Please check PM. Also EPL already has a slot available. .

Also there are several request on pdy contacts. I will replied to few with details. I cannot share to everyone at the same time. But differently reply with details.

MuhaSali
12-04-14, 17:53
Today I have been to this spa inside famous TNagar hotel, my 2nd visit. First time was a flop with Miss 'Dv', just professional cream massage. This time with reference from fellow ISGans, thanks to them. I was appointed mallu 'Sb' chechi. Excellent oil massage skills. She speaks mixed tamil+malayalam, which I was able to decode. She gave a wonderful HJ, topless with big but bit shaggy boobs which I was playing a lot. But overall experience was a bliss. Next time I will try therapist 'Sj'.

Dear PrinceRaj2126, HappySingh7777, ChillBoy or anyone.

While I was coming our of the massage room, I saw a short, chubby, fair, young NI chick. I missed to get her name. Have anyone tried her at the spa? Please do PM me if you know here name.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

JohnPaul80
12-04-14, 21:30
Today I have been to this spa inside famous TNagar hotel, my 2nd visit. First time was a flop with Miss 'Dv', just professional cream massage. This time with reference from fellow ISGans, thanks to them. I was appointed mallu 'Sb' chechi. Excellent oil massage skills. She speaks mixed tamil+malayalam, which I was able to decode. She gave a wonderful HJ, topless with big but bit shaggy boobs which I was playing a lot. But overall experience was a bliss. Next time I will try therapist 'Sj'.

While I was coming our of the massage room, I saw a short, chubby, fair, young NI chick. I missed to get her name. Have anyone tried her at the spa? Please do PM me if you know here name.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Hi bro,

Though I am new here and I joined this forum recently.

I hope once I reach Chennai I am going to give FR and.

Share details on request.

I got a week to move to Chennai for Christmas vacation and.

I request you and seniors to give some spa details on PM.

Bro can I have this Tnagar hotel spa contacts please.

Thanks,

John

GiveAndTaken
12-05-14, 00:04
Hi,

Yesterday visited to express spa, extraordinary interior my Johnny was up by seeing those chicks.

She washed my legs hmmm too tempted, then She was taken me to inside the spa wow great lighting and they asked me to switch off the phone, I thought I going to have full meals treat but after lying on the bed a man came and did rough massage, this girl was a helper to give oil and towel and she adjust the table? My Johnny was sticked inside my wear.

Finally she given green tea, yes I was totally tired out of them so I fresh up myself for with green tea.

Very sad, very very sad.

GiveAndTaken
12-05-14, 00:09
An evening slot is free. Anyone interested?Hi,

I would like to know her charges and hours?

Is she given any add in any classifieds please guide me.

Thanks in advance!

Kumar77
12-05-14, 10:38
Met Priya from Lanka. She is a very tall lady with huge boobs. Started with nice BBJ for 20 minutes at last she drank all the cum. Then started in missionary & ended in doggy.

Again she asked can I do BBJ. But my jhonny is down. So left the place.

Attitude- 9/10 Nice licker & sucker but very quiet lady.

Thank you seniors for referring.

JohnPaul80
12-05-14, 11:34

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Hi,

Is this hotel name is single single letters.

John

Member #4371
12-05-14, 19:03
Hi bro,

I am new here and I joined this forum recently.

Please I am interested, please help me.

I will share contacts when I get sir.