PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Member #4371
12-05-14, 19:09
I will be happy to share contacts once I got from seniors.

Please send me the details.

I am near Anna Nagar.

Thank you.

ChillBoy
12-05-14, 20:14
Today I have been to this spa inside famous TNagar hotel, my 2nd visit. First time was a flop with Miss 'Dv', just professional cream massage. This time with reference from fellow ISGans, thanks to them. I was appointed mallu 'Sb' chechi. Excellent oil massage skills. She speaks mixed tamil+malayalam, which I was able to decode. She gave a wonderful HJ, topless with big but bit shaggy boobs which I was playing a lot. But overall experience was a bliss. Next time I will try therapist 'Sj'.

Dear PrinceRaj2126, HappySingh7777, ChillBoy or anyone.

While I was coming our of the massage room, I saw a short, chubby, fair, young NI chick. I missed to get her name. Have anyone tried her at the spa? Please do PM me if you know here name.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafeI been to the one in gst road. Ms L has left. Just laughed at my fate. Saw the one in reception. Definitely she is not going to do service. Her dressing was like she is going for a wedding. So just took the deal for 45 mins and went in. There was a short NI roaming around. Which was opted by a fellow monger. Then was assigned a SI regular one. Nothing much to say about. Then after finishing the deed washed myself paid the girl and she left. I was getting things ready and opened the door saw a malli type fair girl dressed amazingly in a white salwar. Had nothing but to just laugh out my fate. I am not sure if I'm being quiet and is that the reason why I am being sent a girl a usual girl. Should I be demanding? I have seen guys forcing a girl out from massage room when she is with other client just to look at her and say no straight on face. I feel that is rude. But things don't work out this way of being gentle. Will try to at least demand what I need.

CheerFran666
12-05-14, 20:34
Hi,

Can any senior members from Chennai let me know how this lady Gia is?

Looks great on Website etc, But I have my doubts, Please do PM or share me your experiences with Gia.

Cheers

Coolopolis
12-06-14, 04:30
I was in hibernate mode for quite a long time but was checking the forum regularly. Couple of months back got an email from Evonne about Priya's visit. I didn't set my expectations high but had heard decent feedback about Priya from fellow mongers. Setting up the session was easy. As per the Evonne's industry practice (I got a series of email and sms updates about the status of Priya's travel. Got a reminder on the day of my appointment. It was the regular apartment that they started using since last visit of Nadi. I reached the place and rang the bell. It took a while for Priya to open the door which made me nervous but when she opened, based on her Srilankanish looks I felt comfortable.

She freshened herself and walked towards me nude. Her boobs were big and heavy but saggy not too sagy. Age and size must have cased them to give up on the battle with gravity. She looked like she is in her late 30's. She was silent but was quite interested in pleasuring me. Not going too much into details, she gave a great bbby with ample attention to balls. She used her lips and tongue very well. I started on WOT, continued to missionary for a few minutes. She finished me off with BBBJ and CIM.

Great SL import.

MuhaSali
12-06-14, 06:38
Dude.

I've PMed you.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

I been to the one in gst road. Ms L has left. Just laughed at my fate. Saw the one in reception. Definitely she is not going to do service. Her dressing was like she is going for a wedding. So just took the deal for 45 mins and went in. There was a short NI roaming around. Which was opted by a fellow monger. Then was assigned a SI regular one. Nothing much to say about. Then after finishing the deed washed myself paid the girl and she left. I was getting things ready and opened the door saw a malli type fair girl dressed amazingly in a white salwar. Had nothing but to just laugh out my fate. I am not sure if I'm being quiet and is that the reason why I am being sent a girl a usual girl. Should I be demanding? I have seen guys forcing a girl out from massage room when she is with other client just to look at her and say no straight on face. I feel that is rude. But things don't work out this way of being gentle. Will try to at least demand what I need.

Peter Patros
12-06-14, 06:46
This is the second time this happened to me -- the lady on the phone agreed to Rs 1500 but the guy insists on Rs 2000. The first time I went ahead but this time around I dropped the idea.

Today I have been to this spa inside famous TNagar hotel, my 2nd visit. First time was a flop with Miss 'Dv', just professional cream massage. This time with reference from fellow ISGans, thanks to them. I was appointed mallu 'Sb' chechi. Excellent oil massage skills. She speaks mixed tamil+malayalam, which I was able to decode. She gave a wonderful HJ, topless with big but bit shaggy boobs which I was playing a lot. But overall experience was a bliss. Next time I will try therapist 'Sj'.

Dear PrinceRaj2126, HappySingh7777, ChillBoy or anyone.

While I was coming our of the massage room, I saw a short, chubby, fair, young NI chick. I missed to get her name. Have anyone tried her at the spa? Please do PM me if you know here name.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

NaughtyChennai
12-06-14, 07:16
Got these 2 images from a SP, he is quoting 10 k for ST, any feedback on their service. I very well know the cost is very high. Anyone tried them for a different pricing? Please let me know.

TIA.

Josh.I too pinged him in whatsapp after getting SP's no from locanto. Not sure if this guy is genuine. He sent me two pics, one that of Neha (1st pic) and the second is that of Vidya (but different from 2nd pic you posted).

If any took the service, please post the FR.

CuminGuys1
12-06-14, 08:00
Visited another MP near Anna Nagar. Place was not so great, separated by curtains. The girl there was young and super cute. She didn't seem to be like the usual girl you find in a SPA.

Started the massage and quickly came to know that she didn't know a thing about massage. Her hands were so soft that even if she tried to put in full effort it wasn't giving out the right pressure. The undies that they gave me was tight, so I asked her if I could remove it. She responded positively and I was bare naked. Felt good sleeping naked next to a cute girl. But then she showed no signs of tempting me, it was all professional. Then once done she helped me with the bath where I had asked her to give me some extras. She politely refused stating that she just know me now and would be comfortable the next time. The same old trick, HA hA.

I didn't force her as didn't fell like it, but then had a very good conversation with her throughout. Though her massage was not so great and didn't get extras, felt good spending some 45 minutes with her. I might not repeat though as it is not so great VFM option.

CoolBoyMumbai
12-06-14, 08:55
Hello fellow ISGians,

I am a member from the Mumbai forum and will be travelling to Chennai tomorrow and day after and looking for some info, any info is appreciated. Budget would be 4-7 k.

Ofaiom
12-06-14, 09:02
Anyone been to Za spa what's your experience?

StallionVj
12-06-14, 09:06
Hey buddies,

Thanks to the info given by our fellow member MuhaSali I visited the much mentioned spa on East Coast Road yesterday. It's part of a resort so parking and safety were no issues. The Spa is in a separate building (quite old) but had air conditioning and attached bathrooms. Two therapists available and I chose a NE as recommended by our member. She was very slim, but fair and quite pretty. Wore the disposable and after half hour of massage, I advanced to touch her for which she said it would cost Rs. 1000. Paid the same and what followed was touching of her small but cute breasts and kissing on the cheeks. She pulled up her t-shirt to make sure I had comfortable access. This continued for about ten minutes with a HJ in parallel. Too bad she did not allow for sucking / licking her breasts and also no access to bottom half of her body.

Overall I would say a medium satisfaction experience, could have been better if more access was allowed. But still was nice.

Do let me know by if you need the contacts and name of therapist which I shall send over PM.

Would be glad if you can share some of your contacts too.

BlreGuy15
12-06-14, 11:24
I too pinged him in whatsapp after getting SP's no from locanto. Not sure if this guy is genuine. He sent me two pics, one that of Neha (1st pic) and the second is that of Vidya (but different from 2nd pic you posted).

If any took the service, please post the FR.I too got those pics. His rates are 10 k for 1 hour. I asked for 5 k but he is not coming down. He so adamant in his rate. Anyone tried. Have to check whether it is genuine. He is saying that 100% same profile.

Narut
12-06-14, 11:54
Hi,

Looks great on Website etc, But I have my doubts, Please do PM or share me your experiences with Gia.

CheersPlease go through this forum in detail before acting. I too had this question however one fellow member posted about his experience with her. And clearly she s not worth the money she is demanding.

MuhaSali
12-06-14, 12:21
Dude. Too bad on that guy. I never give them a call. I walk straight to the spa and just pay them 1500 and tell "Full body massage", please assign me therapist ". ". If that therapist is not available there are two more options therapists there.

This is the second time this happened to me -- the lady on the phone agreed to Rs 1500 but the guy insists on Rs 2000. The first time I went ahead but this time around I dropped the idea.

ArideeKrish
12-06-14, 12:47
Hey buddies,

Thanks to the info given by our fellow member MuhaSali I visited the much mentioned spa on East Coast Road yesterday. It's part of a resort so parking and safety were no issues. The Spa is in a separate building (quite old) but had air conditioning and attached bathrooms. Two therapists available and I chose a NE as recommended by our member. She was very slim, but fair and quite pretty. Wore the disposable and after half hour of massage, I advanced to touch her for which she said it would cost Rs. 1000. Paid the same and what followed was touching of her small but cute breasts and kissing on the cheeks. She pulled up her t-shirt to make sure I had comfortable access. This continued for about ten minutes with a HJ in parallel. Too bad she did not allow for sucking / licking her breasts and also no access to bottom half of her body.

Overall I would say a medium satisfaction experience, could have been better if more access was allowed. But still was nice.

Do let me know by if you need the contacts and name of therapist which I shall send over PM.

Would be glad if you can share some of your contacts too.Hi,

I know the spa you are talking about and I tried both the NEs there. They are there for at least 2 years. They do allow everything but you should frequent there before going deep further. Again it depends on the time of the day. Sunday they get too busy.

DreamKing
12-06-14, 12:59
Meet priya from SL, hope most of the seniors should have received email and should be working with her on the slot. I was little off-mood due to some personal problem, but have to make it since I already booked her few months back. Meet her yesterday. As everyone know she is open to all.

After a little hugs and rubs removed the dress, and I directly asked her to start the BBBJ. I am not intrested in DFK but she is open to it. Enjoyed her lovely suc for 15 to 20 mints including Rim.

When she requested for my interesting area, I asked her to continue with BBJ till CIM. Just want to try CIM for the first time. Man, that girl drank it. It was almost.

I am not highly impresed on that BBBJ but not bad also. Atlast came in CIM. Washed and started for the second round by BBJ.

After 5 mints I asked her to stop as I was in no mood.

Gave 4 K as discused in email.

BBJ = 7/10.

Attitude = 10/10.

Looks and body = 4/10.Can you PM me her contact. Is she still in Chennai?

Zag07
12-06-14, 21:20
Tell this scumbag SP. To take a hike to the hills, ass keeps sending mails for some below average stuff and writes as if he is got models on offer. Not even worth more than 2-3 k,any of the pics I have seen. And a word of caution. Never ever ever have any talk or even negotiation with such elements. Maybe he gets some innocent guys as regular customers to talk 10 k consistently, besides taking advantage of the dryness of the place.

I too got those pics. His rates are 10 k for 1 hour. I asked for 5 k but he is not coming down. He so adamant in his rate. Anyone tried. Have to check whether it is genuine. He is saying that 100% same profile.

GiveAndTaken
12-06-14, 21:47
I found a girl in internet classified, finally decided to met her today.

She guided me to go some place, my car turning to left and right. But room was not available again disappointment, but she is quite interesting girl she said come on we will try another place honey hmmmmm.

Tried one more place, she came with me like a wife, the reception didn't ask anything even they didn't asked her ID also.

We took bath & started small play.

Her boobs played with Johnny, she filled my mouth in side of mouth OMG it's such a big one.

She did massage on my back and rubbed my anus with finger.

CBJ was very good.

She came to the floor, she was completely bend down by holding her hip I fucked her back side, mean while I touched her boobs too.

She is asking fuck, don't stop it wow great sound, too much tempted.

Finally she got tired but I didn't came out.

She taken me into toilet and used oil on my Johnny she hold me tightly by licking my nipples she did a very good hand job.

Mmnmm can't forget her co operation.

But bit expensive. May be once in a while I can repeat her.

She was too scared and requesting me please don't miss use my number, I think she don't like to do this work.

JohnPaul80
12-07-14, 00:17
Hi,

I know the spa you are talking about and I tried both the NEs there. They are there for at least 2 years. They do allow everything but you should frequent there before going deep further. Again it depends on the time of the day. Sunday they get too busy.Hi,

Can you PM me the spa / resort details please.

Will forward worth info back.

Thanks,

John

JohnPaul80
12-07-14, 00:22
Hey buddies,

Would be glad if you can share some of your contacts too.Nice report buddy.

Can you PM me the contacts of this ECR spa buddy or any other MP contacts.

I will pm if I get some contacts for sure.

Thanks,

John

Chnavis
12-07-14, 04:21
Looks like no one tried. I'm planning to try it today guys depending on weather and I'll post an FR soon!Did you tried it? Any updates?

MuhaSali
12-07-14, 05:03
Dude,

Nice one. I too love big boobs. But why did she tell not to misuse her number, while she had already put it in the web. Which website. LoC or BkPg or VivC?

If you get a PM you can share your contacts with trusted ISGans and we can exchange digits.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

I found a girl in internet classified, finally decided to met her today.

She guided me to go some place, my car turning to left and right. But room was not available again disappointment, but she is quite interesting girl she said come on we will try another place honey hmmmmm.

Tried one more place, she came with me like a wife, the reception didn't ask anything even they didn't asked her ID also.

We took bath & started small play.

Her boobs played with Johnny, she filled my mouth in side of mouth OMG it's such a big one.

She did massage on my back and rubbed my anus with finger.

CBJ was very good.

She came to the floor, she was completely bend down by holding her hip I fucked her back side, mean while I touched her boobs too.

She is asking fuck, don't stop it wow great sound, too much tempted.

Finally she got tired but I didn't came out.

She taken me into toilet and used oil on my Johnny she hold me tightly by licking my nipples she did a very good hand job.

Mmnmm can't forget her co operation.

But bit expensive. May be once in a while I can repeat her.

She was too scared and requesting me please don't miss use my number, I think she don't like to do this work.

Geork17
12-07-14, 06:19
Hi Buddy,

PM'd you. In return would need contacts in Mumbai.

Hello fellow ISGians,

I am a member from the Mumbai forum and will be travelling to Chennai tomorrow and day after and looking for some info, any info is appreciated. Budget would be 4-7 k.

Sam77
12-07-14, 09:22
I am lazy and extra cautious. This has already limited my choices only to two MPs. One in t nagar and another one in Virugambakkam. Though I managed to find more MPs over phone, but when I have to take a decision, I prefer to these two as known devil is better. But Average girls, 1 K tips, guilty & unsatisfactory feeling while leaving MPs almost resulted in losing my interest in mongering.

Just when I decided to stop this activity once and for all, I went to t nagar MP. I was assigned a Tamil speaking Telugu girl in her early 30's. I liked her. She started with a not so good massage and I immediately asked about extras. She demanded 1. 5 k and challenged that I would get the best service. I did not agree but did not negotiate either. I accepted her challenge. Top goes off. Medium sized boobs. Smooth skin. She almost did a BJ without me asking for it. Dry hump and boobs massage to junior. The overall experience was good. Paid 1. 2 k and left the place.

This experience made me to think about mongering again. I realized GFE was missing in all my previous encounters. GFE made it as a good and memorable experience and worth the money. So, I decided to give a chance to a new girl in Virugambakkam MP.

It turned out to be the best experience in my limited mongering activities. She had big boobs, smooth body, very very very friendly and did a B2B without me asking for it. I absolutely loved the time I spent with her. I paid 700 rs to keep the tips in check.

But good things end there. Both the girls left the respective MPs. I have not tried the T Nagar MP after that (2 months). But tried the latter, and the experience pushed me to depression again.

Regards

Ramanna Raju
12-07-14, 11:30
Thanks to EPL and E. Was able to book pr. In the last moment. Booked for 1 HR. And left an HR early to be on time. Even then traffic had me stalled by the balls (as did p LTR on.). Managed to reach HR place right on schedule. (I thanked my luck.).

P is a busty tall MILF. Warm in manners and willing to please. Given my early exp with e's angels. I wanted to tryout my fantasies. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] etc. And other things. Fellas she's game for everything. And we began after little chitchat.

P has a different kissing and suction style. Yes its like suction. She seemed to suck as if she's removing the air bw your skin and HR mouth. I liked the tingling and pressure. After full be lick. Jhonny was happy in her mouth. Slowly I mfcked HR. She cooprtd well. It ended in CIM. J got too happy I suppose. P took all in. We HD a cleanup tgthr.

LTR on I tried a*l but j was too limp to proceed.

Embarrassed I called it over. Actually HD booked FR 2 hrs greedily. But p was gracious to refund back to 1 HR.

Thanked P. Thanked EPL and E in mind. And CME back with a limping dick.

Exprnce rating good but I had bttr times when jhonny was cooprtv.

P leaves on 8th. BTW.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #4738
12-07-14, 14:54
Hey buddies,

When searching for the 'soviet' word in the 'Local To' Classified website there are a few search results popping for Chennai. Has anyone tried contacting these seemingly genuine leads? Please PM me. Am very much interested in trying a Russian here so this would be great if the ads in the site are genuine. Await your Private message.

Thanks in advance.It's a mixed bag based on the responses from the forum. I had a good experience. (you can see that in my first FR).

Member #4738
12-07-14, 15:01
Hey bro,

I have tried this place. The girl name is Aparajitha. She is short, a little stout, not at all a good company. She resists for a kiss even, and goes for hurry berry one. I will not recommend this to anyone.Thank you HungryNerd and DreamKing. You saved me from wasting Rs. 5,000.

On a side note, what's happened to the Provider / escort / w4 m ads on CL? They have vanished. Also, there seems to be no Inde on the scene. Sad.

GiveAndTaken
12-07-14, 15:25
Week end call:

Sun TV serial actress is available, so called RADaan production side actress, I was shocked is that true? In serial it self she will show off too much. In real I don't think so she will come for this? But SP said no sir her date is free please don't waste my time I'm going to book other client by saying this he hang up the call.

My mind was rolling, after 30 min I Sent SMS to him by asking the cost of serial chick?

He told me 65000? My god it's for two hours and place I need to go SP place.

Why don't she come to my place, immediately he is saying sir celebrity won't come to everywhere? Due to LE action.

I said big thank to SP, I don't want to get raided by my self so please don't refer any aishwarya rai.

I'm very comfort with normal girls, if you can refer the same, Sp replied me sir you are premium customer, don't miss this chance, ha ha ha ha thanks for your kindness shown to me. Please excuse me and hanged up.

Is this really worth to pay too much cost spending on actress? I feel it's waste.

Narut
12-07-14, 17:38
Did you tried it? Any updates?Finally tried this BKR spa I was curious about. Entered and I was greeted by a gorgeous NE girl. Asked her for 60 min aroma. With the way she was greeting me and showing me the room to get changed, I expected some action.

She came in once I have changed to disposables and started with the massage. It was really excellent and professional.

Disappointed I didn't get any action. Still massage was good and she brought her boobs closer to my face while doing head massage which was nice.

Overall good experience. Will recommended for proper massage. No extras. At least no luck with me.

Shivaa6891
12-07-14, 19:56
Hi,

CheersCouple of bad experiences reported in the forum, buddy. Refrain!

DreamKing
12-08-14, 03:00
Thank you HungryNerd and DreamKing. You saved me from wasting Rs. 5,000.

On a side note, what's happened to the Provider / escort / w4 m ads on CL? They have vanished. Also, there seems to be no Inde on the scene. Sad.Yes friends, what has happened to CL. Couple of good Inde catches I used to have in CL. Missing all those. Even others like VS, BP all seems to be taken over by SPs. Any clues pointers.

StallionVj
12-08-14, 03:38
Hey bro,

Nice that you were able to tag a Russian. Since you don't have a PM, can you provide with some pointers to this SP? Have you had any other experience with the same SP?

Hello everyone. This is my first post on ISG.

Called a no. On a well known internet classified. SP claimed that he had a North Indian girl (8k / 1hr) and a Russian girl (10k / 1hr) with him. Went to a well maintained cozy apartment in a popular area to have a look. The Russian girl was cute but chubby. Brought the price down to 8k, made the payment to the guy operating the flat. The North Indian girl was decent too, but dick ruled overruled the brain.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 5. 5/10 (the guys who like chubby women might love her)

Attitude: 11/10 (french kissing, allowed me to have 2 pops. Just brilliant.)

Started with deep FK and then proceeded to CBJ. Despite being covered, it was as though she sucked me dry and tea bagged me as well. Proceeded to having sex in CG, mish, doggy and standing doggy. Allowed me to have another pop and she also came. Had a bath and then we parted ways. She told me that she was from Ukraine and that she'd be leaving for Bangalore in a few days time.

WIR: Certainly. Well worth the money spent..

EatPrayLove
12-08-14, 04:04
Thanks to EPL and E. Was able to book pr. In the last moment. Booked for 1 HR. And left an HR early to be on time. Even then traffic had me stalled by the balls (as did p LTR on.). Managed to reach HR place right on schedule. (I thanked my luck.).
Good to know you had an enjoyable time though the experiences of some others wasn't actually as expected. My apologies to those who had pmed me as I was able to check and reply only today, within which time she must have already left Chennai. Clitlover2012 from Mumbai. If you are reading this and still in the city, please PM me again. I accidentally deleted your message and now not able to respond. Cheers!

Premkumar111
12-08-14, 07:36
Couple of bad experiences reported in the forum, buddy. Refrain!Bad. Very bad! Claims much! Nothing. And also too old!

PrinceRaj2126
12-08-14, 08:25
Based on email from Evonne, visited Priya on Sunday.

I msged her before itself that I will be coming with one of my other friend. She gave 2 slots, one for me and other for my friend.

Once reached, late by 15-20 minutes, we went in. She asked one of us to sit while she serviced one. We said, since we are two and don't need full hour Just service us each within 1.30 hrs, and we'll pay 2 k each. She agreed.

Saw her, seemed bit on a heavy side, but heard service is good and 2 k was a good deal I suppose.

So went ahead, she started with kisses all over, bit of DFK, sucking nipples, amazing lick of balls, ass and johnny. Gave a nice BBBJ. I was about to cum, said to stop.

Wore condom, asked her to get on top, she fucked while I was sucking her heavy boobs. Then after 5 minutes, went on top of her and finished in missionary.

After wash, she asked another round, I was exhausted, said no. Paid 2 k.

My friend similar, but for him he preferred BBBJ and CIM. Overall ok for him too.

Asked when she is leaving, she said 8th and someone else will come and I would get details in email.

Thanked her and we came out.

Evijar
12-08-14, 11:40
I mentioned my previous report that I will try the MP near my area. As I free Saturday check internet for monger dissapointed so why not try MP. Call the MP near by liberty, if any SP from loc. To told you to come liberty this is the MP. After enter MP choose NE chubby, massage was OK not too bad after 30 minutes massage she told 1 k for HJ+TL. Bring her to. 5 k but after much bargain. 8 k because she promise me good service, had FK for 5 minutes, boobs little saggy so not interested in suck, she ask me where I stay, did you live alone. I think she ready for out-call but I didn't approach her. After 15 minutes I cum. Get clean and went satisfied as I compare to my previous encounter.

Looks: 5/10 not bad.

Attitude: 8/10 no hurry.

Service: 7/10 rarely we get FK in MP.

Damages: 1.5 k + .8 k tip.

WIR: no, 1 k for TL +HJ is too high.

After much dissapointed in chennai finally a satisfied FR.

Happy mongering (play safe).

JoyFantasy
12-08-14, 11:48
Hi ISG brothers,

Got my subscription activated. Hope have a great experience from now on.

Cheers

VanDick
12-08-14, 13:57
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm really new to this forum and deliberately am a MILF enthusiast.

I'll be coming to madras in a month's time.

Does anyone know if the chick from boys movie the one who got arrested multiple times for mongering is still in service? Please PM.

ChimeyBlue
12-08-14, 20:41
Hello ISG brothers,

I am new to this forum and I am travelling to Chennai end of this month. Would appreciate if you could share the some contacts in Chennai OMR.

Many thanks,

Chimeyblue

GiveAndTaken
12-09-14, 01:00
Hey fellow mongers,

Does anyone know if the chick from boys movie the one who got arrested multiple times for mongering is still in service? Please PM.Wow what a taste buddy, cat eye s bhuvanaa, two days before I had fun with Telugu speaking inde even I asked her give a contact in cine field by asking same boys side actress, my inde said bhavaa I'm having big boobs but she is not having LOL.

Kindly any one refer me cat eye lady, I'm ready to spend anything on her.

ChillBoy
12-09-14, 05:59
Do someone have feedback on guy operating in Urapakkam. His digits ends with 132. Spoke to him few days before LE started in Bangalore and Chennai. So dropped plan of visiting him that time. Now that CL is completely wiped out not sure if he is still active.

Pestered90
12-09-14, 08:38
MP experience.

Hey guys yesterday I went to an MP near a meridian star Hotel, the MP had only 2 gals both SI, first was busy so the lady in reception who was wonderful compared to the therapist. Asked me to take the available one and if not interested will change. I agreed and changed. There was lady who was in her 30's came in. I asked if the other one s free first she said its only me. I then said k reception lady gave me other option as well. , then came in a young girl in her 20's. , massage was horrible, asked for the access she said no touching only HJ, I offered tip but then when she agreed it was late, my johny leaked, so got up washed and left without tipping, The place is average, isn't well maintained.

Damage: 2 k at the counter.

WIR: depends if the johny is hungry.

SriKumarind
12-09-14, 18:32
Hi everyone,

Am new to the site and just registered for a subscription today. Interesting to go through the discussions in the forum. Would like to hear from members about MPs and SPs in Chennai.

Just wanted to share one bad experience about Ramya Nair Kerala girl. They asked to deposit cash of two thousand five hundred in name of Sujeeth Kumar, Axis Bank. After receiving the cash into bank, person did not meet and came up with all kinds of stories about LE raids and did not refund also. Please be careful about this person. You can see lot of ads in Locanto with a pic. Seemed a cheat. Made me book a room in a particular hotel and I wasted my money that day.

Cheers!

SriKumarind
12-09-14, 18:47
Did anyone get reply from ramyanair who posts ad in locanto, I mailed her several times, no reply.Have been cheated once by this person. Beware!

JohnGrisham7
12-09-14, 20:31
Wow what a taste buddy, cat eye s bhuvanaa, two days before I had fun with Telugu speaking inde even I asked her give a contact in cine field by asking same boys side actress, my inde said bhavaa I'm having big boobs but she is not having LOL.

Kindly any one refer me cat eye lady, I'm ready to spend anything on her.Dear friend,

First pay the subscription, and get the PM facility. Than you will get response from others.

GiveAndTaken
12-09-14, 21:26
Yes friends, what has happened to CL. Couple of good Inde catches I used to have in CL. Missing all those. Even others like VS, BP all seems to be taken over by SPs. Any clues pointers.I have the same question? It's all out of LE action or what? But no reports are updated about LE action?

Why?

Loks07
12-10-14, 10:24
Hi all,

I am new here and subscribed for PM service. I tried to message few members about any leads to begin with, but I understand that it is give and take here. Then scanned popular classifieds and messaged many of the SPs and so called indes. Finally got reply from a lady SP and she left me few pics on WA. I am attaching the same, if any one can throw some light by their reviews.

Thanks

JohnPaul80
12-10-14, 11:08
Dear friend,

First pay the subscription, and get the PM facility. Than you will get response from others.Hi buddy,

I paid subscription and PM got activated but I got no contacts at all.

I asked in forum for MP and no replies.

Can any seniors pm me some contacts of MP in Chennai.

Thanks,

John

HornyBoyForU
12-10-14, 13:18
Buddy as far as I think its NOT give and take, barring a few members I'm sure seniors would help you out. But just because you subscribed for PM and messaged some members, don't expect to be spoon fed, go out venture on your own, report and then gain confidence, and I'm sure once people know you around they are more than happy to help you. BTW I'm not from Chennai. I was going through the post and felt like clearing a misconception of yours.

Hi all,

I am new here and subscribed for PM service. I tried to message few members about any leads to begin with, but I understand that it is give and take here. Then scanned popular classifieds and messaged many of the SPs and so called indes. Finally got reply from a lady SP and she left me few pics on WA. I am attaching the same, if any one can throw some light by their reviews.

Thanks

Member #4738
12-10-14, 13:20
Hey bro,

Nice that you were able to tag a Russian. Since you don't have a PM, can you provide with some pointers to this SP? Have you had any other experience with the same SP?This was a long time ago. The provider never had any CIS woman after that. Only from North India. I found the prices to be exorbitant. One time, he wanted 12 k for a 23 year old girl from Delhi. And I think he changed his number. Although I've seen a few other adverts float around offering CIS women. The number starts with 905 (I think).

JohnPaul80
12-10-14, 16:39
MP experience.

Hey guys yesterday I went to an MP near a meridian star Hotel, the MP had only 2 gals both SI, first was busy so the lady in reception who was wonderful compared to the therapist. Asked me to take the available one and if not interested will change. I agreed and changed. There was lady who was in her 30's came in. I asked if the other one s free first she said its only me. I then said k reception lady gave me other option as well. , then came in a young girl in her 20's. , massage was horrible, asked for the access she said no touching only HJ, I offered tip but then when she agreed it was late, my johny leaked, so got up washed and left without tipping, The place is average, isn't well maintained.

WIR: depends if the johny is hungry.Hi buddy,

Can you please PM me this MP contacts.

I can share you once I get some solid contacts.

I am new here and trying to get some MP contacts.

Thanks,

John

Evijar
12-10-14, 19:19
Hi all,

ThanksIn my 1st report she's the one I'm talking about. Lot's of stretch marks and horrible in without clothes, bad attitude. She lives in lodge (trip. Cane), after getting money she show's her bad attitude don't waste money on her. I don't know about the rest of them.

PenAdrian
12-10-14, 20:10
Guys,

I am new to this place and I thought of sharing my experience. I am from overseas but staying in Coimbatore and Chennai for the last couple of weeks (Business trip). When I was in Coimbatore meet a girl at hotel. Tall, slim and really good in communication. After couple of drinks she was keen to spent a night with me at hotel. Looks like she is from Chennai and She was in Coimbatore for weekend. Also she is Independent SP who was amazing in bed. I don't think she is encouraging lot of clients. But worth 8 K and I enjoyed the time. She is not just good in bed but she can have nice conversation as well.

I can share the details but I am looking for some good Indie SP number as exchange (Chennai & Coimbatore).

Cheers,

Adrian

StallionVj
12-11-14, 03:31
This was a long time ago. The provider never had any CIS woman after that. Only from North India. I found the prices to be exorbitant. One time, he wanted 12 k for a 23 year old girl from Delhi. And I think he changed his number. Although I've seen a few other adverts float around offering CIS women. The number starts with 905 (I think).Thanks for the update bro. Can any of you ISGian buddies share your experience or contact for any Russian women in Chennai? There are a few adverts floating around always.

DespoAsh90
12-11-14, 05:06
Hi guys,

Its so cold out here. Need some wild action.

Thinking to go for a shot session. Any contacts leads please. Looking for some ones! As this would be my 1st time for action.

Loks07
12-11-14, 10:13
In my 1st report she's the one I'm talking about. Lot's of stretch marks and horrible in without clothes, bad attitude. She lives in lodge (trip. Cane), after getting money she show's her bad attitude don't waste money on her. I don't know about the rest of them.Thanks will avoid.

Coolopolis
12-11-14, 15:51
Thats unfortunate because she is the hottest in those pics.

In my 1st report she's the one I'm talking about. Lot's of stretch marks and horrible in without clothes, bad attitude. She lives in lodge (trip. Cane), after getting money she show's her bad attitude don't waste money on her. I don't know about the rest of them.

JoyFantasy
12-11-14, 16:54
Have anybody tried cinema side actress Reena. That's how she have advertised in Loc. She never picks the call. She quotes 7 k for 2 hours.

MuhaSali
12-12-14, 03:08
Dude. I was trying to google. Is it Reena Roy? If not, can you send her pic?

Thanks.

Have anybody tried cinema side actress Reena. That's how she have advertised in Loc. She never picks the call. She quotes 7 k for 2 hours.

KleenForYou
12-12-14, 06:27
She seems to be in Bangalore. And serving with the name "Sushmita". Try your luck on Vivastreet.

Hey fellow mongers,

Does anyone know if the chick from boys movie the one who got arrested multiple times for mongering is still in service? Please PM.

BaalaYogi
12-12-14, 08:41
MP experience.

WIR: depends if the johny is hungry.A small piece of advise bro. Please avoid direct references to any mongering place in open forum, we may lose them permanently.

BaalaYogi
12-12-14, 08:42
MP experience.

WIR: depends if the johny is hungry.A small piece of advice bro. Please avoid direct references to any mongering place in open forum, we may lose them permanently.

ThExFile1
12-12-14, 10:37

Thanks.She sent me an old photo of 2013 and then we met one day. Not great. Best go to T. Nagar and pay 5 k.

By the way she did not reveal her serial names to me but said she has done side characters.

Meet her outside and then decide.

ThExFile1
12-12-14, 10:45
Back in October, I tried to fuck her and dropped when I saw something suspicious on her vagina. Just touched her on top and then cum on her top and left the place in 1 HR (Actually booked for whole night).

I could not be able to dare.

By the way her no ends with 850.

Looks: somewhere BTW 6-7.

Cost: 6 k + 1 k extra.

Bottom Line: No way.

ThExFile1
12-12-14, 10:47
Back in Mark, I fucked Gowmathy (099) in Valasarvakam and then I had been in touch for few months. Now that no does not work anymore.

Does anyone have her contact or know about her.

Thanks

RnaFromDna
12-12-14, 10:57
Have anybody tried cinema side actress Reena. That's how she have advertised in Loc. She never picks the call. She quotes 7 k for 2 hours.I called her one year back. She also sent a pic to me. But she has set of rules like no oral, no kissing and only with condom etc. And also she will come for only 2 hrs. After seeing pic I did't call her again because she is not worth for 7 k.

JoyFantasy
12-12-14, 12:00

Thanks.No bro its just an ad in Loc you can search there. No pics of her.

Peter Patros
12-12-14, 13:04
I have to agree. This place was hit once by LE. We are now making the location so obvious.

A small piece of advice bro. Please avoid direct references to any mongering place in open forum, we may lose them permanently.

HappySingh7777
12-12-14, 18:32
Reached Chennai and spent another day here. Back to mongering and when little Johny beckons, can I avoid visiting my favourite MP? Of course not. So I found my footsteps retracing familiar territory and back into the now much visited MP. For those who complained about the guy charging 2 K as counter charges when the lady charges 1. 5 k, I simply don't know. Or else I have become familiar for them! Whatever be the case, I tried my 2 therapist session once more. My favourite stars too. Both made me feel in heaven. Opted for a powder massage this time. Its an amazing feeling especially when her fingers caressed my johny junior and the powder ensured the caress was so soft and loving. Both left me fully pleased. Damages as before. A total of 4.5 k including tips but simply worth it. I enjoyed every moment. Not necessary that everyone should feel the same. To each his own. Not putting up the usual table of WIR etc since no change from my last report. I will be back for sure and maybe intend taking things to the next level. Both therapists have reached to a near GF relationship so I don't need to really think if things would work out or not. I know it will. Have confirmed from each other about the others opinion of me and both had good stuff to say. LOL. Definitely moving ahead.

Just a piece of friendly advice for people posting FRs here. More often than not, in the effort to try and be helpful, many have been very open about locations. Please do not reveal any detail in open domain. If someone does want to know, they can use the PM route. Why shouldn't someone who is really keen, invest that bare minimum amount for PM facility especially since it is worth every penny? So please don't reveal any details even in code. Don't want good stuff to end up in LE trouble.

Regards,

HS

Boffin
12-13-14, 03:06
Finding right SP / Inde was a real challenge for me. But later found the right way with some help.

I am not a regular monger but do it occasionally, provided I get a good one. Am choosy though.

Met this inde through an ad in CL. Talked over phone and fixed the appointment. Met her near Mylapore and after having dinner, took her to my room. She comes only for outcall.

Nice GFE. Started the deed with caressing. She does only CBJ. She started rubbing her be's over my body. Sure to mention, she has huge ones. Did her in MISS and WOT. Took some time out with little chatting about her and her career. Started the second deed by playing with her be's. Completed second round with doggy. Droped her in the morning with a goodbye kiss.

Looks: 7/10

Service: 7/10 (no BBJ).

Not a time watcher. Nice GFE. Bit costly though.

P.S.: Am looking for a good massage with extras. Tried a couple yesterday, but place doesn't seem good at first sight. The massage should be decent at least, if not like professional spa. Any pointers?

MuhaSali
12-13-14, 04:17
Dude, this week, I PMed (casual chat) to few ISGans but did not get a reply from anyone. I'm getting a feeling that my PM did not reach or may be they did not read it. Just to verify, did you get my PM to you on my feedback on therapist Sj at Tnagar hotel spa, which I sent it to you on 10/ Dec?

Did you try her service this time?

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Reached Chennai and spent another day here. Back to mongering and when little Johny beckons, can I avoid visiting my favourite MP? Of course not. So I found my footsteps retracing familiar territory and back into the now much visited MP. For those who complained about the guy charging 2 K as counter charges when the lady charges 1. 5 k, I simply don't know. Or else I have become familiar for them! Whatever be the case, I tried my 2 therapist session once more. My favourite stars too. Both made me feel in heaven. Opted for a powder massage this time. Its an amazing feeling especially when her fingers caressed my johny junior and the powder ensured the caress was so soft and loving. Both left me fully pleased. Damages as before. A total of 4.5 k including tips but simply worth it. I enjoyed every moment. Not necessary that everyone should feel the same. To each his own. Not putting up the usual table of WIR etc since no change from my last report. I will be back for sure and maybe intend taking things to the next level. Both therapists have reached to a near GF relationship so I don't need to really think if things would work out or not. I know it will. Have confirmed from each other about the others opinion of me and both had good stuff to say. LOL. Definitely moving ahead.

Just a piece of friendly advice for people posting FRs here. More often than not, in the effort to try and be helpful, many have been very open about locations. Please do not reveal any detail in open domain. If someone does want to know, they can use the PM route. Why shouldn't someone who is really keen, invest that bare minimum amount for PM facility especially since it is worth every penny? So please don't reveal any details even in code. Don't want good stuff to end up in LE trouble.

Regards,

HS

CuminGuys1
12-13-14, 05:54
So was in a bit of mood yesterday, didn't want to go to my usual places. Hence called up few numbers and one girl was picked up by a nice mallu. Impressed by her skills went ahead to CMBT. Later noted that she is just the one passing the customers and isn't the real deal.

So went in, 2 girls were there one SI and one NI. Selected SI and went in. Decent massage in the back but initially never went around 'those' areas. Then she asked if I'm a regular to which I replied I have visited many other places. Hmmmm so then pulled my shorts and gave an awesome bum massage. All the while she was biting her lips. Ha ha.

Then asked her to remove it and turned around. Few minutes of rubbing and then started the extras. She was demanding tips which I didn't like. Anyways opted for TL+HJ+little bit of rubbing top to top. Ended up kissing her / hugging and finishing together.

Kind of decent experience, but I'm not sure I will repeat.

Damage- 1800+1000

DreamKing
12-13-14, 07:20
I called her one year back. She also sent a pic to me. But she has set of rules like no oral, no kissing and only with condom etc. And also she will come for only 2 hrs. After seeing pic I did't call her again because she is not worth for 7 k.Hi,

Spoke to her once took almost hundred plus calls to get after that again same situation. Liked the condition though and she sounded very clear SMSd her email but no response and not able to reach. How to get her photo and fix. PM pleas details.

Peter Patros
12-13-14, 07:30
No, didn't get.

Dude, this week, I PMed (casual chat) to few ISGans but did not get a reply from anyone. I'm getting a feeling that my PM did not reach or may be they did not read it. Just to verify, did you get my PM to you on my feedback on therapist Sj at Tnagar hotel spa, which I sent it to you on 10/ Dec?

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

DreamKing
12-13-14, 09:45
I called her one year back. She also sent a pic to me. But she has set of rules like no oral, no kissing and only with condom etc. And also she will come for only 2 hrs. After seeing pic I did't call her again because she is not worth for 7 k.I did speak to her last week after some hundred plus attempts. Same conditions additional was her manager will also be with her. But I liked that she is trying to be clear on her stance which is good than portraying some nice picture and ditching us later. Smsd the email and then no response again not able to reach. Any chance of connecting. Any other channel please.

PrinceRaj2126
12-13-14, 13:13
Did visit this many a times now. But dint find SH or SJ that pretty, as I always prefer curvy girls though more often and I have taken LT, JS & El. And they provided me awesome service.

I hear new birds to join from Jan, so may be we get more better packages. Hope for best.

Cheers

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

ChillBoy
12-14-14, 01:20

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Did you try clearing old PM's. That could be a reason bro.

MuhaSali
12-14-14, 04:17
Dude. I've PMed you yesterday. Please reply.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Did visit this many a times now. But dint find SH or SJ that pretty, as I always prefer curvy girls though more often and I have taken LT, JS & El. And they provided me awesome service.

I hear new birds to join from Jan, so may be we get more better packages. Hope for best.

Cheers

PrinceRaj2126
12-14-14, 12:03
Done. Weekends, Usually not always online, so sometimes reply may delay.

Cheers

Dude. I've PMed you yesterday. Please reply.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Narut
12-14-14, 16:45
Guys,

Anyone tried this inde Anita from loc ad? Digits ending 334.

BaalaYogi
12-15-14, 12:43
Fellow mongers, I had asked this in this forum before.

I have a thing for saree clad chicks. Is there any MP (Massage+extras) in Chennai that have such therapists?

Cheers

JohnPaul80
12-16-14, 10:35
Hi buddy,

Reached Chennai and Johnny couldn't wait. As per my friends advice headed to Ram Batam MP.

Was sad after seeing the therapist, she must be in mid 30.

Mallu in saree but spoke good Tamil.

Mama showed the menu and took 1500 regular massage.

Given me langodu and was on table on tummy.

She did a OK massage on the back and nice on bum, clear indication.

30 minutes asked to turn and did on front but my Johnny was in no mood.

She conc on thighs nicely and I acted normal w / o asking anything.

She said finished in 45 minutes and asked do I need to some parts to concentrate.

It made me laugh and asked extras, she said OK.

Closed her eyes and started HJ.

Finished in 5 minutes and she asked if I don't like to touch her.

I said thanks and had a bath and left.

She didn't asked for tips and asked me to come again.

Spa: old house.

Rate: 6/10 for massage.

OK if Johnny is deserted.

Regards,

John

Friedchn
12-16-14, 17:54
Hi, if you can share her photo and contact number over PM, I can share my contact in return.

Guys,

I am new to this place and I thought of sharing my experience. I am from overseas but staying in Coimbatore and Chennai for the last couple of weeks (Business trip). When I was in Coimbatore meet a girl at hotel. Tall, slim and really good in communication. After couple of drinks she was keen to spent a night with me at hotel. Looks like she is from Chennai and She was in Coimbatore for weekend. Also she is Independent SP who was amazing in bed. I don't think she is encouraging lot of clients. But worth 8 K and I enjoyed the time. She is not just good in bed but she can have nice conversation as well.

I can share the details but I am looking for some good Indie SP number as exchange (Chennai & Coimbatore).

Cheers,

Adrian

JohnPaul80
12-16-14, 18:45
Hi buddy,

Reached Chennai and Johnny couldn't wait. As per my friends advice headed to Ram Batam MP.

Was sad after seeing the therapist, she must be in mid 30.

Mallu in saree but spoke good Tamil.

Mama showed the menu and took 1500 regular massage.

Given me langodu and was on table on tummy.

She did a OK massage on the back and nice on bum, clear indication.

30 minutes asked to turn and did on front but my Johnny was in no mood.

She conc on thighs nicely and I acted normal w / o asking anything.Location: Tambaram Kilakku.

ThExFile1
12-16-14, 21:01
Hi,

I fucked Reena and she is not worth of 7 k.

I have no, photo and email of her but unfortunately, could not share it.

The photo's size is more than 4 mb.

Her number ends with 161.

ThExFile1
12-16-14, 21:05
Couple of hours ago, I tried Telugu one at Skywalk.

She was arrogant and treating like an asshole. I got pissed off and took money back and left the place after 30 minutes.

She was even uneducated. I've learned my lesson the hard way. I'm never going to try Telugu girls any more.

Satheesh Chn
12-17-14, 04:58
Did everyone get a mail from E1? Miss. N is coming this way in March. Was asking if I needed any slot? Have not tried her yet. Reading FR's on Miss. N to decide upon it.

ChimeyBlue
12-17-14, 11:51
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and I am traveling to Chennai on 26th of this month. Could you please send me some contacts in OMR. Please pm the contacts.

ChimetBlue

BaalaYogi
12-17-14, 13:31
Location: Tambaram Kilakku.Good report buddy. Going by the description of undies (langodu), I am reminded of an MP near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

They have also shifted now to this area where you went, not sure if it is the same though.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PrinceRaj2126
12-17-14, 13:56
If I recollect, I did see one in GST gunidy spa. Ask the receptionist there, she would guide you.

Cheers

Fellow mongers, I had asked this in this forum before.

I have a thing for saree clad chicks. Is there any MP (Massage+extras) in Chennai that have such therapists?

Cheers

Ofaiom
12-17-14, 14:57
I am new to this forum and I am traveling to Chennai on this weekend. Could you please send me some contacts in Vadapalani, Valasarawakkam area.

BaalaYogi
12-17-14, 16:24
If I recollect, I did see one in GST gunidy spa. Ask the receptionist there, she would guide you.

CheersWas it in the recent past? I don't recall seeing anyone till last month.

DreamKing
12-17-14, 16:37
Did everyone get a mail from E1? Miss. N is coming this way in March. Was asking if I needed any slot? Have not tried her yet. Reading FR's on Miss. N to decide upon it.Yes received email and followups as well I was planning a slot with Ms P, but got mail for Ms and. Will wait and watch, friends share FR please, I think she was in chennai couple of months back.

HardcoreMonger
12-17-14, 18:50
I visited this Thai spa in Kottivakam, named after a " phenomenon which consists of the VIBGYOR and occurs when there is sunshine during rains" . The receptionist was a petite cute SI but the therapists were all from NE. Saw some busty curvaceous and hot NE s but was assigned a rather thin one with an OK figure. Asked for extras and she didn't budge an inch. The massage was first class. Authentic Thai massage with full fledged stretching stuff. Have any mongers here got any extras from the other NE therapists here. If yes I won't mind repeating with one of those hot therapists. Also feedback on extras in a MP consisting of a compound name (named after a color and fruit) in Velachery.

Happy and Safe Mongering!!

GiveAndTaken
12-17-14, 20:06
Did everyone get a mail from E1? Miss. N is coming this way in March. Was asking if I needed any slot? Have not tried her yet. Reading FR's on Miss. N to decide upon it.Hi,

She was mailed me. Super cock sucker.

Takes cum to mouth.

Friendly and good attitude.

If you like please reply to arrange a slot FR you. I fixed my slot.

ChillBoy
12-17-14, 22:06
Tried the MP based on the lead by ISG member. Its located on the quiet roads between Annanagar Mogappair . There were 4 therapist. 1 miss Pavi 21 other miss Pri looked a bit matured. 3rd was for the dark fantasy chocolate lovers. 4th is matured lady. All 4 had good racks. They were all at the reception when I went there. No usual hide and seek of therapists. There is separate room which is divided by wooden board and closed by curtains. Chose miss Pavi. They asked for 1.2 k at counter I bargained but they said rates are revised. OK. Went in and asked for towel she went out to bring a wet one saying since it rained in Chennai which I don't see in last one week has caused the wetness. I rejected it and she pulled a white towel that was available on table. I gave a big no and used the disposals. The girl is sweet to talk but only thing is in few minutes the next cabin was occupied and couldn't speak. Everything is on menu and has rate tagged.

Topless -1 k.

BJ -1.5 k asked her about condom she said no FS I guess its BBJ not tried.

Oil massage is 1.5 k +500 if therapists needs to give bath.

She also hinted that FS is possible if regular. She had nice firm boobs and was of good size. Lip kiss is there but she had put Vaseline lip guard which was a turnoff. For early birds and guys trying on weekdays its better should be less visitors and quiet rooms. There was a fellow monger who arrived and was waiting for her in special. Was just thinking of ISG dudes.

JohnPaul80
12-18-14, 02:45
Did you try clearing old PM's. That could be a reason bro.Hi buddy,

Can you please PM me the hotel contacts please.

I will share mine too.

Thanks,

John

Satheesh Chn
12-18-14, 03:26
Yes received email and followups as well I was planning a slot with Ms P, but got mail for Ms and. Will wait and watch, friends share FR please, I think she was in chennai couple of months back.Miss N? I am I missing something here? Can you PM her details?

EatPrayLove
12-18-14, 03:44
Hi,

She was mailed me. Super cock sucker.

Takes cum to mouth.

Friendly and good attitude.

If you like please reply to arrange a slot FR you. I fixed my slot.Guys, just to clear the air, please consider these options only if you are looking at getting a vacuum cleaner sucking you off and that's it. If you are into looks even the least bit, then forget about it. She is a 40 ish woman with saggy boobs and a huge tummy. If you check the pics you will understand that she covers her tummy in every single one. Plus the last time she was here the rates were only 3 k and so don't agree for anything more. Guess the sad state of affairs in the city might not give you many choices, but do think twice. Cheers!

PrinceRaj2126
12-18-14, 05:48
Yes, I agree to you EPL.

Even I got the email, she is not worth at this price for a 40 ish woman. You may get a good service, but the looks are not there MILF and also a pretty old woman. Suggestion is Do not waste money on her!

Cheers

Guys, just to clear the air, please consider these options only if you are looking at getting a vacuum cleaner sucking you off and that's it. If you are into looks even the least bit, then forget about it. She is a 40 ish woman with saggy boobs and a huge tummy. If you check the pics you will understand that she covers her tummy in every single one. Plus the last time she was here the rates were only 3 k and so don't agree for anything more. Guess the sad state of affairs in the city might not give you many choices, but do think twice. Cheers!

SonOfHitler
12-18-14, 06:57
Hi all,

I am new here, I have been going through this forum for a long time, this is my first post.

Have you guys seen the news item in today's H paper. I've read about raids in Karnataka. But this article says there are legislation that will stop police from raiding MPs as it is a fundamental right. You can google the newspaper and find the article.

JoyFantasy
12-18-14, 09:09
I visited this Thai spa in Kottivakam, named after a " phenomenon which consists of the VIBGYOR and occurs when there is sunshine during rains" . The receptionist was a petite cute SI but the therapists were all from NE. Saw some busty curvaceous and hot NE s but was assigned a rather thin one with an OK figure. Asked for extras and she didn't budge an inch. The massage was first class. Authentic Thai massage with full fledged stretching stuff. Have any mongers here got any extras from the other NE therapists here. If yes I won't mind repeating with one of those hot therapists. Also feedback on extras in a MP consisting of a compound name (named after a color and fruit) in Velachery.

Happy and Safe Mongering!!I have tried twice there. Had No chance of getting extras. Skip that place.

Dilip778
12-18-14, 11:06
I bought the subscription after reading about Meena and the helpful attitude of seniors. But unfortunately I m not getting help from seniors to contact Meena even after sending pm to seniors like john Grisham, Sourav etc. Kindly help, I'm new to mongering.

MuhaSali
12-18-14, 17:01
I too tried it this week. Thanks to ISGn JoyFantasy for sharing the digits and location. Somewhat fair, lady P (age 25) with good firm melons and rack. I paid 1200 for dry massage. She sat on top of me and said first she will finish with extras. Then started the caresing, boob sucking, liplkiss and suddenly she said whether I want FS (if I had a condom). I luckily carried a condom (I actually did not expect and I kept the condom thought of going for FS on the next day). She put the condom on my johnny and did a nice BJ and I finished with mish while I was sucking her lovely melons. I had good time with her. I tipped her. She put the disposable, condom, its cover wrapped up and asked me to throw it away. She was a bit nervous and asked not to inform anyone (she said that for first time they are not allowed to give FS). As I guessed towels are reused, I just went home for a shower.

Enjoy. PlaySafe.

Tried the MP based on the lead by ISG member. Its located on the quiet roads between Annanagar Mogappair . There were 4 therapist. 1 miss Pavi 21 other miss Pri looked a bit matured. 3rd was for the dark fantasy chocolate lovers. 4th is matured lady. All 4 had good racks. They were all at the reception when I went there. No usual hide and seek of therapists. There is separate room which is divided by wooden board and closed by curtains. Chose miss Pavi. They asked for 1.2 k at counter I bargained but they said rates are revised. OK. Went in and asked for towel she went out to bring a wet one saying since it rained in Chennai which I don't see in last one week has caused the wetness. I rejected it and she pulled a white towel that was available on table. I gave a big no and used the disposals. The girl is sweet to talk but only thing is in few minutes the next cabin was occupied and couldn't speak. Everything is on menu and has rate tagged.

Topless -1 k.

BJ -1.5 k asked her about condom she said no FS I guess its BBJ not tried.

Oil massage is 1.5 k +500 if therapists needs to give bath.

She also hinted that FS is possible if regular. She had nice firm boobs and was of good size. Lip kiss is there but she had put Vaseline lip guard which was a turnoff. For early birds and guys trying on weekdays its better should be less visitors and quiet rooms. There was a fellow monger who arrived and was waiting for her in special. Was just thinking of ISG dudes.

MuhaSali
12-18-14, 17:10
Cops cannot interfere with MPs, says HC, Chennai.

Refer snapshot from TOI.

Hi all,

I am new here, I have been going through this forum for a long time, this is my first post.

Have you guys seen the news item in today's H paper. I've read about raids in Karnataka. But this article says there are legislation that will stop police from raiding MPs as it is a fundamental right. You can google the newspaper and find the article.

RnaFromDna
12-18-14, 17:41
I too tried it this week. Thanks to ISGn JoyFantasy for sharing the digits and location. Somewhat fair, lady P (age 25) with good firm melons and rack. I paid 1200 for dry massage. She sat on top of me and said first she will finish with extras. Then started the caresing, boob sucking, liplkiss and suddenly she said whether I want FS (if I had a condom). I luckily carried a condom (I actually did not expect and I kept the condom thought of going for FS on the next day). She put the condom on my johnny and did a nice BJ and I finished with mish while I was sucking her lovely melons. I had good time with her. I tipped her. She put the disposable, condom, its cover wrapped up and asked me to throw it away. She was a bit nervous and asked not to inform anyone (she said that for first time they are not allowed to give FS). As I guessed towels are reused, I just went home for a shower.

Enjoy. PlaySafe.Is the last 3 digit is 635?

JoyFantasy
12-18-14, 17:51

Enjoy. PlaySafe.Nice to see you and chill boy had good time. What ever it is play safe never without a condom. Just think if she can do a FS in first meeting then she can do with many others too. But you had good thought to carry condom. Appreciated.

Enjoy brothers and stay safe.

Kumar31
12-18-14, 18:48
Nice to see you and chill boy had good time. What ever it is play safe never without a condom. Just think if she can do a FS in first meeting then she can do with many others too. But you had good thought to carry condom. Appreciated.

Enjoy brothers and stay safe.Nice to see you guys had good time in Mogapair MP. Kindly PM me the details. I have sent msgs to Muhasali and Joyfantasy. Please help.

LoneRanger1976
12-18-14, 20:06
Does she swallow Epl?

When is the next flight to chennai?

Just pray to god that I am able to remember And pronounce the area names in your city.

Just kidding.

They are All tongue twisters.

Guys, just to clear the air, please consider these options only if you are looking at getting a vacuum cleaner sucking you off and that's it. If you are into looks even the least bit, then forget about it. She is a 40 ish woman with saggy boobs and a huge tummy. If you check the pics you will understand that she covers her tummy in every single one. Plus the last time she was here the rates were only 3 k and so don't agree for anything more. Guess the sad state of affairs in the city might not give you many choices, but do think twice. Cheers!

ChillBoy
12-18-14, 20:29
Cops cannot interfere with MPs, says HC, Chennai.

Refer snapshot from TOI.This rule always exists. But the licensed spa is what to be seen. As far as I read it somewhere, there should only be a screen that separates. No doors should be used. There are more points to gain a license.

GiveAndTaken
12-18-14, 22:13
Guys, just to clear the air, please consider these options only if you are looking at getting a vacuum cleaner sucking you off and that's it. If you are into looks even the least bit, then forget about it. She is a 40 ish woman with saggy boobs and a huge tummy. If you check the pics you will understand that she covers her tummy in every single one. Plus the last time she was here the rates were only 3 k and so don't agree for anything more. Guess the sad state of affairs in the city might not give you many choices, but do think twice. Cheers!Thank you brother, I was keep watching her snaps, it's photo shop work done in great way and one snap look like she is having balls (men).

Is she TG her face too slightly TG look.

BaalaYogi
12-19-14, 01:50

Enjoy. PlaySafe.Nice report mate. Glad you had a great time, cheers.

Spartan185
12-19-14, 04:46
Thank you brother, I was keep watching her snaps, it's photo shop work done in great way and one snap look like she is having balls (men).

Is she TG her face too slightly TG look.Dear bro.

Kindly share her pic if possible.

Cheers.

Spartan185
12-19-14, 04:50
I bought the subscription after reading about Meena and the helpful attitude of seniors. But unfortunately I m not getting help from seniors to contact Meena even after sending pm to seniors like john Grisham, Sourav etc. Kindly help, I'm new to mongering.Dear bro.

PM ing seniors with zero posts will not get you any numbers. First try to monger on your own. Get some experience and gain everyone's trust and then everyone will help.

Take care.

Cheers.

Spartan185
12-19-14, 04:53
Hi,

I fucked Reena and she is not worth of 7 k.

I have no, photo and email of her but unfortunately, could not share it.

The photo's size is more than 4 mb.

Her number ends with 161.Could you elaborate with an FR bro?

BaalaYogi
12-19-14, 04:58
I bought the subscription after reading about Meena and the helpful attitude of seniors. But unfortunately I m not getting help from seniors to contact Meena even after sending pm to seniors like john Grisham, Sourav etc. Kindly help, I'm new to mongering.Hi,

A piece of advice mate, start exploring the mongering scene all by yourself (there are so many advt on various websites) and report your experiences before directly approaching others for any information. Not that others here won't help, but experiences of your own will help you become an expert monger.

ChillBoy
12-19-14, 05:01
Nice to see you and chill boy had good time. What ever it is play safe never without a condom. Just think if she can do a FS in first meeting then she can do with many others too. But you had good thought to carry condom. Appreciated.

Enjoy brothers and stay safe.Very true. The money at counter is just for owner the tips is their only source. These girls are desperate for money. Especially miss pri guess she would leave soon so trying to make the most possible. When I went just said a name XYZ had been here twice and she was like yes I attended him twice. And the other lady asked when he was here I said a month back and she jumped in saying yes its before a month. So was sure that she is either desperate for quick money or going to leave sooner. You can ask anything you want from these chicks and they have an rate defined for each and everything. May be should get Priya number for out call. Will try next time.

Dilip778
12-19-14, 05:54
Somebody help in getting Meena contact.

MuhaSali
12-19-14, 05:57
Dude. Mugappair MP also got screens and no doors. But extras and FS assured.

This rule always exists. But the licensed spa is what to be seen. As far as I read it somewhere, there should only be a screen that separates. No doors should be used. There are more points to gain a license.

SonOfHitler
12-19-14, 06:51
Have any of you guys tried those street walkers who hang out in the late nights? I know most in NMK Rd are TGs, also seen many in Cath Rd, Gemini, T Nagar. I've heard people getting ripped off, any chance of finding a real one (woman)? I tried to strike a conv with a few, but with all the LE patrolling, it seemed a bit risky. Any experience?

ChillBoy
12-19-14, 07:31
Dude. Mugappair MP also got screens and no doors. But extras and FS assured.I don't say they don't offer extras in the place where they put screens. Its Just for the sake of licenses. Think of other locations. Arumbakkam Guindy Virugambakkam. Either they are not licensed or got license but don't follow rules. So can be a peob under the law. With just screens they show they abide by law but still they serve the need.

Cheers

CuminGuys1
12-19-14, 09:00
Dude. Mugappair MP also got screens and no doors. But extras and FS assured.Bro,

I don't think its assured for everyone. I didn't get anything there. Guess it depends or just my pure luck.

Karthikb
12-19-14, 12:45
Hello everyone,

Just now registered and purchased membership for this forum. I am looking for MPs around Annanagar and Tiruvanmayur. Would appreciate if seniors can share some info.

I know the forum works entirely on exchange principle. The only MP I know is the one which is already discussed here. That's the one close to hospital in Mugapair. Had been there a couple of times and the experience was average. If you require any pointers to this MP, please send me PM.

Thanks in advance.

IWillMakeUWild
12-19-14, 13:55
Guys,

I have some massage parlours nos in Chennai (Adyar, OMR, ECR & Vadaplani). I want to exchange this Nos. I went KGarden near Sholina Singal. Now they introduce some new chicks. They are more cooperative. 1500+500. You will good massage and BJ.

IWillMakeUWild
12-19-14, 13:55
Could you elaborate with an FR bro?Can you exchange.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

EatPrayLove
12-19-14, 18:43
Does she swallow Epl?

When is the next flight to chennai?

Just pray to god that I am able to remember And pronounce the area names in your city.

Just kidding.

They are All tongue twisters.Haha. Guess you could take her out to dinner at Paris (BTW that's a place in Chennai).

HardcoreMonger
12-19-14, 18:46
Very true. The money at counter is just for owner the tips is their only source. These girls are desperate for money. Especially miss pri guess she would leave soon so trying to make the most possible. When I went just said a name XYZ had been here twice and she was like yes I attended him twice. And the other lady asked when he was here I said a month back and she jumped in saying yes its before a month. So was sure that she is either desperate for quick money or going to leave sooner. You can ask anything you want from these chicks and they have an rate defined for each and everything. May be should get Priya number for out call. Will try next time.Can you tell me how much you tipped? I m planning to visit her next week for the second time!! She quoted 2.5 k for BJ and 3.5 for FS last time around.

Ramanna Raju
12-19-14, 19:39
Thank you brother, I was keep watching her snaps, it's photo shop work done in great way and one snap look like she is having balls (men).

Is she TG her face too slightly TG look.No bro. And is just a mature MILF.

ChillBoy
12-19-14, 20:44
Can you tell me how much you tipped? I m planning to visit her next week for the second time!! She quoted 2.5 k for BJ and 3.5 for FS last time around.I did not try her. I had the other Pavi. She quoted 1.5 for BJ. And I guess it should be 2 or 2.5 k for FS. Its for the extras only. You pay 1. 2 k at counter. 3.5 k is what she demands but bargaining should work. She does anything for every 100. Others who made it can speak about exact rates.

VayGeorge
12-19-14, 21:08
I can exchange you few MP.

Where s this Kgarden?

JoyFantasy
12-20-14, 04:10
Guys,

I request you not to increase the price in that Mugappair MP. They ll be desperate for money. They ll ask for 3000 but if you say I have 1500 only they'll say OK only. They won't go empty handed. So you bargain hardly. Remember once you start giving 2500 or 3000 it ll difficult for us to bring it down.

I normally pay 500. Pay 1000 for BJ with happy ending. 1500 for FS if you like. But please not more than that. It'll affect people like me who usually use this place during my month end crisis.

Cheers

DjRoyal
12-20-14, 08:21
Can you suggest any MP with sure extra near Anna Salai area?

Any help will be appreciated.

RnaFromDna
12-20-14, 11:27
Guys,

I have some massage parlours nos in Chennai (Adyar, OMR, ECR & Vadaplani). I want to exchange this Nos. I went KGarden near Sholina Singal. Now they introduce some new chicks. They are more cooperative. 1500+500. You will good massage and BJ.BJ OR HJ. You got BJ for 500 rs. How is the chicks there.

SexyBoyChn
12-20-14, 14:49
Hurray!

Finally got the subscription after a lot of thinking, since all my old, contacts are not responding and hope I'll get the help of fellow mongers here to get new stuffs.

Seniors I'm a periodic monger and not a regular one, but a mute spectator in ISG, I have never tried a MP and never going to try also. We can shag on our own, thinking of some cuties than paying the money looters at MP.

Even all my old SPs are lady only, I'm bit hesitant and feel uncomfortable with a male SP when negotiations happen. LOL.

Now I seek your help to get it continued.

Kindly PM me some lady SP contacts and indes contacts.

Cheers! Happy mongering.

ChillBoy
12-20-14, 16:48
Guys,

I request you not to increase the price in that Mugappair MP. They ll be desperate for money. They ll ask for 3000 but if you say I have 1500 only they'll say OK only. They won't go empty handed. So you bargain hardly. Remember once you start giving 2500 or 3000 it ll difficult for us to bring it down.

I normally pay 500. Pay 1000 for BJ with happy ending. 1500 for FS if you like. But please not more than that. It'll affect people like me who usually use this place during my month end crisis.

CheersYour right. I wanted to go there again today but just ignored to not frequent them to prove they are in great demand. Tried to score something outside usual. But was not lucky. Good part is saved the money.

SriKumarind
12-20-14, 18:39
Rates appear reasonable and seems like a good experience! The mention of used towels seems bit scary.

See a lot of ads in Locanto. Are they good pointers?

Cheers!

Enjoy. PlaySafe.

SriKumarind
12-20-14, 18:41
Sounds a fair thought Joy! It's better to keep rates under check for frequent use.

Guys,

Cheers

GiveAndTaken
12-20-14, 22:26
Hi thambi,

Don't take blow job without supply, just think per visit she is sucking and swallow 25 penis that too without Condom. Please stay away from that.

If you want use condom and ask her to suck.

For money she will suck ass and every smelled place she will lick it but keep in your mind highly gems spreader places only she is licking.

Finally that places we are using which all makes women to get infect very easily but it won't visible, it keeps grow very slowly in body. Her mouth full of gems it will come to our penis with swallow, there we are getting infection.

OK the thambi take care.

OMG, very scary?

But I will fuck her sure but I will mind his advise (condom).

MuhaSali
12-21-14, 01:58
Dude. Please please please don't disclose the Spa name / location in Open forum. It is great security risk for not only the spa but to poor customers, I. E. Our fellow mongers. Request you to get subscription. If you have already got a subscription, please use the PM facility to exchange contacts.

Guys,

I have some massage parlours nos in Chennai (Adyar, OMR, ECR & Vadaplani). I want to exchange this Nos. I went KGarden near Sholina Singal. Now they introduce some new chicks. They are more cooperative. 1500+500. You will good massage and BJ.

MuhaSali
12-21-14, 02:06
Dude. I've PMed you on sholinganallur garden spa details.

I can exchange you few MP.

Where s this Kgarden?

MuhaSali
12-21-14, 02:14
Are you sure on the sholinganallur signal spa rates you have mentioned! Their basic is 2500 for an hour for new customers and 2000 for old customers. They will never come down to 1500 k as the therapists are usually trained to give a decent massage. Tips is 1 k.

Other ISGan who have been there, do you agree with me. Or please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway. Glad you had a nice time.

Guys,

Nkvatsan
12-21-14, 02:52
MuhaSali,

Can you please send me some erotic massage SPA in Adyar or Thiruvanmiyur and also the rates.

Are you sure on the sholinganallur signal spa rates you have mentioned! Their basic is 2500 for an hour for new customers and 2000 for old
customers. They will never come down to 1500 k as the therapists are usually trained to give a decent massage. Tips is 1 k.

Other ISGan who have been there, do you agree with me. Or please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hearts006
12-21-14, 07:03
Hi Seniors,

Any review on the girl who advertises as 'why Chennai is not at all working out - 25' in various sites? She claims to be independent and charges 12.5 K for 2 PM to 8 PM and 15 k for full night.

TIA

KoolandFunny
12-21-14, 07:47
Dude. Please please please don't disclose the Spa name / location in Open forum. It is great security risk for not only the spa but to poor customers, I. E. Our fellow mongers. Request you to get subscription. If you have already got a subscription, please use the PM facility to exchange contacts.MuhaSali,

Please PM me a couple of numbers. New here!

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CrazyRam280
12-21-14, 10:25
That's correct. I have been there a couple of times. They charged me 2.5 K first time and after wards 2 K. Usually tips will be around. 5 k to 1 k and depends on the therapists.

Are you sure on the sholinganallur signal spa rates you have mentioned! Their basic is 2500 for an hour for new customers and 2000 for old customers. They will never come down to 1500 k as the therapists are usually trained to give a decent massage. Tips is 1 k.

Spartan185
12-21-14, 15:48
Does anyone know who this lady is? Came across this old pic in our forum. Can't find the post though. Any leads on how to contact her will be appreciated.

Thanks Brothers.

GiveAndTaken
12-21-14, 16:39
Hi Seniors,

Any review on the girl who advertises as 'why Chennai is not at all working out - 25' in various sites? She claims to be independent and charges 12.5 K for 2 PM to 8 PM and 15 k for full night.

TIAHi,

I met her once but she was refused night stay.

Very good attitude.

GFE 200%.

Chatter box,

CBJ,

FK,

Not much DFK.

Pops: 1 doggy and second 1 hand job because I'm completely wash out 1 shit itself LOL.

Look 9/10

WIR: Yes, when I can spend.

SonOfHitler
12-21-14, 18:04
Hi Seniors,

TIAI got a call from her as well, sounded like a mallu but her language was terrible, she was trying to disguise her voice probably. She had too many conditions and rate is quite high. She wanted to meet up and take it forward. But I wouldn't go for all that trouble. Even for GFE, the rate is way too high.

Wilson25
12-21-14, 19:14
I bought the subscription after reading about Meena and the helpful attitude of seniors. But unfortunately I m not getting help from seniors to contact Meena even after sending pm to seniors like john Grisham, Sourav etc. Kindly help, I'm new to mongering.Paying subscription doesn't mean senior should share contact. Firstly you should build Trust. Try other sources and post FR. By then you will be part of sharing as well as getting. .

KennyWu
12-21-14, 19:50
Agreed! Its not easy to get everything and when you get it easy and it won't be a value too and there is a lot of chances to leak and it leads issues to the person who is in the business. I am quite off from Chennai, but visiting soon to Chennai so just put my comment Why just mxxna are there no girls around.

Paying subscription doesn't mean senior should share contact. Firstly you should build Trust. Try other sources and post FR. By then you will be part of sharing as well as getting. .

ChillBoy
12-21-14, 21:07
That's correct. I have been there a couple of times. They charged me 2.5 K first time and after wards 2 K. Usually tips will be around. 5 k to 1 k and depends on the therapists.Thanks dude for the update. I was there on Saturday evening. He did not budge to 1500. Thought he would come down in his price. But didn't. I didn't bother to look back.

And about the spa in Pallikaranai. It was looking as a professional spa. But I suspect if there is some activity going. Did anyone turned lucky there.

Satheesh Chn
12-22-14, 05:47
Does anyone know who this lady is? Came across this old pic in our forum. Can't find the post though. Any leads on how to contact her will be appreciated.

Thanks Brothers.IF I remember right. Her name is Meena or something and she is somewhere near Mylapore. She says she is a Physiotherapist and charges 6 k (at least that's what she demanded) for a visit to your place and gives massage. She only comes to your house. No hotel visit. If you ask for a FS. She will ask very high rates. Met her once. At a coffee place. Looks wise she looks sweet. But is very very bulky. If you love BBW, you would like her. I dint like her much, so dint take it further. She called me twice after that and was willing to negotiate rates. I was not interested. All this happened about a year ago. I don't know if she is still in service. If you want her number. PM me. I think I can search it up and give you.

Rajsr81
12-22-14, 07:46
Dear all,

Trying to check out this spa at a resort at Navalur OMR. Would like to check for any feedback before I try. Tried to call them over phone, a Mallu lady with not so good English picked up and asked to come directly when checked for extras.

Do share your experience if anyone has been there. Shall be visiting by this weekend.

ChimeyBlue
12-22-14, 12:46
Hello guys

I am from Belgium and travelling to Chennai during Christmas and new year holidays. I am looking for some SP contacts. Please share it if you have some.

Chimey blue.

Spartan185
12-22-14, 15:07
Finally after relentlessly pursuing meena I got thru her and we fixed up a meet. Was asked to wait near the park. She called after reaching and after assessing me from a distance she asked me to follow her. The place was her aunts house. Very safe place but only parking problem. Her Aunty was super friendly and welcomed me in. After some chit chat with Meena we got down to business. It started with a long wonderful DFK. Lots of hugging kissing and FKs. She was very wild in bed and very much enjoyed the act. She licked my ear lobes and nipples and then gave me a nice long BBBJ. The first BBBJ of my life. Pure heaven for ten minutes. When my johnny became soft she licked the balls to make it harder again. I sucked her juicy breasts which she really enjoyed like hell and made me suck it more. Then she slowly made me go down her pussy. Extra points for a well trimmed pussy and hygienic too. Licked it to my hearts content and tried the tongue tornado from American pie. Trust me that thing works!! She moaned with me pleasure and took me back in her mouth. Then wore the condom and entered her in mish. Pussy was warm and wet. Pounded her well and we both started sweating. Didn't bother for doggy. Finished her in mish and lay on top of her for few minutes tired and spent. She patted my back for sometime which felt nice. Gave her a kiss and cleaned up.

Scoreboard.

Looks:7/10 the Punjabi salwar she wore made her more sexy.

Hygiene:10/10.

BBBJ:8/10 Risky though. Have to stop it.

Damage:3 k.

VFM: Hell yeah.

100 for the aunty.

Spartan185
12-22-14, 15:13
IF I remember right. Her name is Meena or something and she is somewhere near Mylapore. She says she is a Physiotherapist and charges 6 k (at least that's what she demanded) for a visit to your place and gives massage. She only comes to your house. No hotel visit. If you ask for a FS. She will ask very high rates. Met her once. At a coffee place. Looks wise she looks sweet. But is very very bulky. If you love BBW, you would like her. I dint like her much, so dint take it further. She called me twice after that and was willing to negotiate rates. I was not interested. All this happened about a year ago. I don't know if she is still in service. If you want her number. PM me. I think I can search it up and give you.Hey Thanks for the info brother.

Have PM'd you.

Britney789
12-22-14, 15:38
Can someone PM her digit or give clue where to search?

Hi,

I met her once but she was refused night stay.

Very good attitude.

GFE 200%.

Chatter box,

CBJ,

FK,

Not much DFK.

Pops: 1 doggy and second 1 hand job because I'm completely wash out 1 shit itself LOL.

Look 9/10

WIR: yes when I can spend.

TalkToMe
12-22-14, 15:42
I got a call from her as well, sounded like a mallu but her language was terrible, she was trying to disguise her voice probably. She had too many conditions and rate is quite high. She wanted to meet up and take it forward. But I wouldn't go for all that trouble. Even for GFE, the rate is way too high.After a long waiting I met her.

Great boobs massage and CBJ was very strong.

Place she was guided me, rent was 3.5 k.

Over all 7/10

GFE too naughty, pinched me hard LOL.

TalkToMe
12-22-14, 15:44
Hey Thanks for the info brother.

Have PM'd you.Bro,

Could you please PM me her number.

DreamKing
12-22-14, 17:25
Thanks dude for the update. I was there on Saturday evening. He did not budge to 1500. Thought he would come down in his price. But didn't. I didn't bother to look back.

And about the spa in Pallikaranai. It was looking as a professional spa. But I suspect if there is some activity going. Did anyone turned lucky there.Guess you are talking about Spa above supermarket. Yes it is professional and value for money. Good one though, but definitely no extras.

WildInstincts
12-22-14, 18:35
Hi Seniors,

TIAHey everyone,

I just joined the forum and the last thing I want to do was to ask for a contact number in the first post. However, it would be great if someone points me to the link of this ad either in the open forum or in my inbox. I will take it from there and surely post my FR. Much appreciate it.

Wild

EatPrayLove
12-22-14, 18:41
Finally after relentlessly pursuing meena I got thru her and we fixed up a meet. She patted my back for sometime which felt nice. Gave her a kiss and cleaned up.

Scoreboard.

100 for the aunty.Haha she still does the pat in the back bit huh? I thought it was more like a 'shaabaash bete' (well done my boy) kind of gesture. Glad that the rates haven't changed. Cheers!

ChillBoy
12-22-14, 21:39
Guess you are talking about Spa above supermarket. Yes it is professional and value for money. Good one though, but definitely no extras.I have been there before. Its truly amazing professional treatment. But to my surprise I saw an ad in loc for sensual massage and the number reached this spa. I disconnected thinking I dialed a wrong add. But later verified the add is true. Didn't call him back again.

ChillBoy
12-22-14, 21:45
Dude I am planing to go again next week since it has been a couple of months since my last visit. Did you find any new chicks recently. Also I remember you once mentioning Navlur spa. Which one was better?Navalur spa I visited is a professional spa. Didn't get extras. It was attached to a resort. Having Japanese restaurant next to it.

ChimeyBlue
12-23-14, 01:57
Finally after relentlessly pursuing meena I got thru her and we fixed up a meet. Was asked to wait near the park. She called after reaching and after assessing me from a distance she asked me to follow her. The place was her aunts house. Very safe place but only parking problem. Her Aunty was super friendly and welcomed me in. After some chit chat with Meena we got down to business. It started with a long wonderful DFK. Lots of hugging kissing and FKs. She was very wild in bed and very much enjoyed the act. She licked my ear lobes and nipples and then gave me a nice long BBBJ. The first BBBJ of my life. Pure heaven for ten minutes. When my johnny became soft she licked the balls to make it harder again. I sucked her juicy breasts which she really enjoyed like hell and made me suck it more. Then she slowly made me go down her pussy. Extra points for a well trimmed pussy and hygienic too. Licked it to my hearts content and tried the tongue tornado from American pie. Trust me that thing works!! She moaned with me pleasure and took me back in her mouth. Then wore the condom and entered her in mish. Pussy was warm and wet. Pounded her well and we both started sweating. Didn't bother for doggy. Finished her in mish and lay on top of her for few minutes tired and spent..Hi,

Could you PM her contacts to me?

I am visiting Chennai this week.

ChimeyBlue

Spartan185
12-23-14, 03:40
Haha she still does the pat in the back bit huh? I thought it was more like a 'shaabaash bete' (well done my boy) kind of gesture. Glad that the rates haven't changed. Cheers!Yep the pat on the back is her gesture. Funny but good though. She is now demanding 3. 5 for half an hour but I stuck to the old rate and didn't budge.

EatPrayLove
12-23-14, 03:53
Yep the pat on the back is her gesture. Funny but good though. She is now demanding 3. 5 for half an hour but I stuck to the old rate and didn't budge.Good going pal. No way can she demand that kind of money. After all no principles of economics would agree with paying higher prices for used old goods.

Satheesh Chn
12-23-14, 04:45
IF I remember right. Her name is Meena or something and she is somewhere near Mylapore.Just searched out her digits. Her name is Meera. Not Meena.

BlackCheetah
12-23-14, 05:33
Bro,

I m surprised to see the word 'hygiene'. Are they really hygiene?

Did you lick. Bro be cautious.

Thanks,

BC

Finally after relentlessly pursuing meena I got thru her and we fixed up a meet. Was asked to wait near the park. She called after reaching and after assessing me from a distance she asked me to follow her. The place was her aunts house. Very safe place but only parking problem. Her Aunty was super friendly and welcomed me in. After some chit chat with Meena we got down to business. It started with a long wonderful DFK. Lots of hugging kissing and FKs. She was very wild in bed and very much enjoyed the act. She licked my ear lobes and nipples and then gave me a nice long BBBJ. The first BBBJ of my life. Pure heaven for ten minutes. When my johnny became soft she licked the balls to make it harder again. I sucked her juicy breasts which she really enjoyed like hell and made me suck it more. Then she slowly made me go down her pussy. Extra points for a well trimmed pussy and hygienic too. Licked it to my hearts content and tried the tongue tornado from American pie. Trust me that thing works!! She moaned with me pleasure and took me back in her mouth. Then wore the condom and entered her in mish. Pussy was warm and wet. Pounded her well and we both started sweating. Didn't bother for doggy. Finished her in mish and lay on top of her for few minutes tired and spent. She patted my back for sometime which felt nice. Gave her a kiss and cleaned up..

BaalaYogi
12-23-14, 07:04
Fellow ISGians,

I have recently started getting texts on my mobile, advertising professional massages by female therapists in a few places. The guy over the phone told the massages are therapies for pain relief purposes. Anyone tried them?

FunBoyChennai
12-23-14, 07:54
Linking pussy is highly dangerous than BBBJ by a girl. If any interested in Oral sex stop it with BBBJ. Never go for Linking pussy. (No harm in going with your wife or your close girlFriend). Play Safe, Enjoy Life.

Finally after relentlessly pursuing meena I got thru her and we fixed up a meet. Was asked to wait near the park. She called after reaching and after assessing me from a distance she asked me to follow her. The place was her aunts house. Very safe place but only parking problem. Her Aunty was super friendly and welcomed me in. After some chit chat with Meena we got down to business. It started with a long wonderful DFK. Lots of hugging kissing and FKs. She was very wild in bed and very much enjoyed the act. She licked my ear lobes and nipples and then gave me a nice long BBBJ. The first BBBJ of my life. Pure heaven for ten minutes. When my johnny became soft she licked the balls to make it harder again. I sucked her juicy breasts which she really enjoyed like hell and made me suck it more. Then she slowly made me go down her pussy. Extra points for a well trimmed pussy and hygienic too. Licked it to my hearts content and tried the tongue tornado from American pie. Trust me that thing works!! She moaned with me pleasure and took me back in her mouth. Then wore the condom and entered her in mish. Pussy was warm and wet. Pounded her well and we both started sweating. Didn't bother for doggy. Finished her in mish and lay on top of her for few minutes tired and spent. She patted my back for sometime which felt nice. Gave her a kiss and cleaned up.

Scoreboard.

100 for the aunty.

JoyFantasy
12-23-14, 08:13
Yesterday had some work near kk Nagar. Hence searched for Loc contact in that place. Was guided to place near pondy guest house.

Place was OK. But rest everything was shit. Name sake rubbing, no involvement HJ not even doing topless just touching allowed. Just want to inform you guys to avoid this MP. Waste of money and time.

Zag07
12-23-14, 08:50
Linking pussy is highly dangerous than BBBJ by a girl. If any interested in Oral sex stop it with BBBJ. Never go for Linking pussy. (No harm in going with your wife or your close girlFriend). Play Safe, Enjoy Life.LINKING PUSSY. How do you link pussy, is it a new technique, is it linked between a dick and pussy or is there more than one pussy. Required to link. Is it painful. Like. Linked by steel hooks or something. I'm not keeping myself abreast with latest. Happenings in the BDSM space. Maybe you can tell. If so I will try linking both wife and girlfriend. As it will be very exciting and obviously safe. Do share more info. You too enjoy life.

JackSetter84
12-23-14, 09:55
Hi guys,

I just moved back to Chennai from USA. I mongered in USA and some South American countries but have no clue about Indian scene. I do have lot of contacts in USA mostly Independents but also include girls working in Nevada brothels. I am not sure how many of you travel to US often but if you do, I have no problem sharing my contacts. I came across this forum while trying to understand the mongering scene in India and would really appreciate if someone can explain. From reading few posts here, I understand it's hard to get contacts from Seniors (Well, I'm a senior in "US Sex Guide" forum) if you are new but would really appreciate if some one is willing to share MP info that offer extras. And, I will start posting my FR's here.

I will get the subscription shortly.

Thanks and Happy mongering (You only live once).

Jack

John Love19
12-23-14, 10:36
LINKING PUSSY. How do you link pussy, is it a new technique, is it linked between a dick and pussy or is there more than one pussy. Required to link. Is it painful. Like. Linked by steel hooks or something. I'm not keeping myself abreast with latest. Happenings in the BDSM space. Maybe you can tell. If so I will try linking both wife and girlfriend. As it will be very exciting and obviously safe. Do share more info. You too enjoy life.He probably meant licking and not linking!

Nithinfx
12-23-14, 12:01
LOL, that's epic!

LINKING PUSSY. How do you link pussy, is it a new technique, is it linked between a dick and pussy or is there more than one pussy. Required to link. Is it painful. Like. Linked by steel hooks or something. I'm not keeping myself abreast with latest. Happenings in the BDSM space. Maybe you can tell. If so I will try linking both wife and girlfriend. As it will be very exciting and obviously safe. Do share more info. You too enjoy life.

Eliksir
12-23-14, 13:32
LINKING PUSSY. How do you link pussy, is it a new technique, is it linked between a dick and pussy or is there more than one pussy. Required to link. Is it painful. Like. Linked by steel hooks or something. I'm not keeping myself abreast with latest. Happenings in the BDSM space. Maybe you can tell. If so I will try linking both wife and girlfriend. As it will be very exciting and obviously safe. Do share more info. You too enjoy life.I was thinking of double headed dildos but steel hooks make more sense since he mentioned its dangerous and all. But then again he said it's harmless if done between wife and girlfriend. Now I'm confused.

Spartan185
12-23-14, 14:00
Dear brothers.

I have got lots of PMs from members asking for meenas contact. I cannot share it with all. I have shared it with few as it was with great difficulty that I got thru her even without reference. Kindly don't take offense.

Cheers.

Spartan185
12-23-14, 14:18
Linking pussy is highly dangerous than BBBJ by a girl. If any interested in Oral sex stop it with BBBJ. Never go for Linking pussy. (No harm in going with your wife or your close girlFriend). Play Safe, Enjoy Life.I usually don't for tongue tornado but the pussy was so clean with zero odour that I couldn't stop myself. Will not repeat.

Thanks.

Take care 😊.

Zag07
12-23-14, 16:03
I was thinking of double headed dildos but steel hooks make more sense since he mentioned its dangerous and all. But then again he said it's harmless if done between wife and girlfriend. Now I'm confused.Maybe bro, there is a special kind of linking. Between the labia minora and majora of wife and girlfriend, a new instrument which the pro s of pain have introduced, a pleasurable activity done without harm. Jeez. Feel like sitting in a cave with all this info floating around. And John Love, man you continue to impress with the impeccable info and clarity you bring to the table, on such mundane affairs. That a lesser mortal like me is not able to deduce that. My bad!

EatPrayLove
12-23-14, 18:23
Maybe bro, there is a special kind of linking. Between the labia minora and majora of wife and girlfriend, a new instrument which the pro s of pain have introduced, a pleasurable activity done without harm. Jeez. Feel like sitting in a cave with all this info floating around. And John Love, man you continue to impress with the impeccable info and clarity you bring to the table, on such mundane affairs. That a lesser mortal like me is not able to deduce that. My bad!.I knew there was an epidemic upon us, but was feeling safe that it was being contained in our capital city in the north. But little did I know that the unspoken horror had spread so fast into south India also.

The hitherto incurable epidemic. Code named 'Kill Joy' - has befallen us too in the form of Messiahs who are out to forcibly grant salvation (hope this has nothing to do with the political furore over forced conversions / reconversions) to our poor mongering souls through their insightful (mostly ill researched and even more poorly worded) preachings which would most definitely turn this already arid mongering land into a Chernobyl if not left undefended. Worry not my friends, for the crusader of sarcasm, the saviour of the mongering downtrodden, the angel worthy of the hol(e)y lands of Thailand and Amsterdam. Sir Zagsalot is here to save the day.

He he couldn't help hitting the lighter vein. No offence to any of the professors of extremely safe sex, but don't you think the majority of the people here would be knowing what they are doing as most of them have at least a couple of dozen FRs under their belt. So my humble request is please employ your energy to monger safe and put up meaningful FRs leaving the preaching to the Sunday masses. Cheers!

Eliksir
12-23-14, 19:35
Maybe bro, there is a special kind of linking. Between the labia minora and majora of wife and girlfriend, a new instrument which the pro s of pain have introduced, a pleasurable activity done without harm. A wormhole? Imagine being inside 2 pussies at the same time. 3 holes in 1. holey fuck.

Mickey Thomas
12-23-14, 20:25
Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.

AmarForFun
12-23-14, 21:37
Linking pussy? Is it kind of a bridge that connects between pussy lips? LOL.

Epic reply Zag. I wish I could get some think. Like tat link which connects 2 pussies.

Regards,

AFF

LINKING PUSSY. How do you link pussy, is it a new technique, is it linked between a dick and pussy or is there more than one pussy. Required to link. Is it painful. Like. Linked by steel hooks or something. I'm not keeping myself abreast with latest. Happenings in the BDSM space. Maybe you can tell. If so I will try linking both wife and girlfriend. As it will be very exciting and obviously safe. Do share more info. You too enjoy life.

TalkToMe
12-23-14, 23:52
I usually don't for tongue tornado but the pussy was so clean with zero odour that I couldn't stop myself. Will not repeat.

Thanks.

Take careBro,

I got advise from doctor. Licking pussy and and sucking cock is only one to one we can I mean with wife alone. But when a girl friend or any MP, SP girls please don't use tongue. It's highly risky, very speed bacteria can affect our urinary system.

GiveAndTaken
12-24-14, 01:13
I just joined the forum and the last thing I want to do was to ask for a contact number in the first post. However, it would be great if someone points me to the link of this ad either in the open forum or in my inbox. I will take it from there and surely post my FR. Much appreciate it.

Hey guys,

Stop sending me a irritable PM.

No one girl will pick unknown number and respond your stop your imaginary story and words towards PM.

I'm capable to help women but not for free I eat her in bed, anyway some how I'm helping high budget to poor SP is that's makes me happy.

Guy don't share indes numbers to anyone ask blindly. Keep save and filter the black sheep.

Nrynn
12-24-14, 02:47
Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.Unfortunately she had done with her contract and left his place. He claims he is going to get a CIS profile now. Keep watching his DP for update and new arrival. 7 K it looks like.

JoyFantasy
12-24-14, 02:53
Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.Sure can try. She is not as slim as she in this photo. But awesome GFE, she speaks good English, does good BJ, kisser. Cooperative. Sure you can give a shot.

Enjoy bro,

Cheers

EatPrayLove
12-24-14, 03:32
Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.She has already flown the coup yesterday. Now he has some firang aunty in his stable. Cheers!

EatPrayLove
12-24-14, 03:34

Hey guys,

Stop sending me a irritable PM.

No one girl will pick unknown number and respond your stop your imaginary story and words towards PM.

I'm capable to help women but not for free I eat her in bed, anyway some how I'm helping high budget to poor SP is that's makes me happy.

Guy don't share indes numbers to anyone ask blindly. Keep save and filter the black sheep.Is it just me or is someone else able to make head or tails of what this post means?

JackSetter84
12-24-14, 04:22
Hey guys,

Last night, I went to this bar (inside a star hotel in Porur) to have couple of beers and when I came out, I noticed the Spa entrance. It looks like they opened this Spa recently and has a separate entrance. Went to Fourth floor and saw three therapist sitting in the reception area. Girls were hot and the massage was good but no extras offered. Please stay away from this place, if you are looking for extras.

Have fun!

BaalaYogi
12-24-14, 04:51
Is it just me or is someone else able to make head or tails of what this post means?I think the guy copy pasted the PM he received and responded in the open forum.

Peter Patros
12-24-14, 05:01
Good question!

Is it just me or is someone else able to make head or tails of what this post means?

JoyFantasy
12-24-14, 07:56
Got mail from Eve. Nadi s visit cancelled. Some 19 yr Srilankan coming it seems. Need some seniors whether to go ahead to fix the slot or not.

Cheers

StallionVj
12-24-14, 08:01
Unfortunately she had done with her contract and left his place. He claims he is going to get a CIS profile now. Keep watching his DP for update and new arrival. 7 K it looks like.Was pleasantly surprised to see your point on a possible CIS in Chennai bro. Waiting for such an opportunity. Would appreciate if you can share info, when things develop.

Thanks in advance.

Mickey Thomas
12-24-14, 11:13
Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.Thanks for the replies. Was planning for Christmas drill. Yes she has left. Not interested with the CIS DP.

TalkToMe
12-24-14, 14:18
Hi bud,

Received E1 mail, 18 year girl reaching Chennai. I'm willing to take her but little scary about her age I don't want to risk with [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) girls.

But tempted by seeing dark body.

JoshuaBLR
12-24-14, 15:04
Is it just me or is someone else able to make head or tails of what this post means?Don't bother too much dear EPL, just forget it, at times people just write without meaning or majority of the time they write while drunk. So relax kar and enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dude.

Lanka2014
12-24-14, 17:40
Hi all,

Just moved from Bangalore to Chennai. Need help from seniors.

Any good contacts. Please ping me.

Spartan185
12-24-14, 17:50
Guys PMing me for contacts. I am more than happy to help you considering your contribution to the forum. Expecting nothing in return.

Kindly do not send Read Reciepts. This is not your office!!

Kindly do not offer me MONEY!! I don't need it. I am earning well.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas All.

Lanka2014
12-24-14, 17:53
Was it in the recent past? I don't recall seeing anyone till last month.Hi,

Where is this spa? Some lead please.

Lanka2014
12-24-14, 18:24
I too pinged him in whatsapp after getting SP's no from locanto. Not sure if this guy is genuine. He sent me two pics, one that of Neha (1st pic) and the second is that of Vidya (but different from 2nd pic you posted).

If any took the service, please post the FR.I had visited once. The girls are very cooperative, but bit expensive. I have another guy who has the same girls as this guy. But at 8 K. If anyone interested PM me. I expect a similar leads form others.

Zag07
12-24-14, 19:10
Guys PMing me for contacts. I am more than happy to help you considering your contribution to the forum. Expecting nothing in return.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas All.Just a word of caution, its upto you whether to take it or ignore it. When you say. I'm more than happy to help (even if you use discretion in that) ,please do consider the contact as ruined forever, there are multiple examples of so called seniors itself who have gone to ruin many contacts besides the fact that the lady receiving calls from people besides good references including your references is a breach of her privacy. As for people offering money, some of them have dubious intentions.What i have understood and followed is create trust and credibility which may blossom into good friendship depending on interests,to have a good rapport here,also if someone has helped you with a contact, for certain reasons, it remains that the contact has been given to 'you' and not to be spread around, its not possible to reply and satisfy each query, nor is the forum like a social network where a reply or a like is harmless, if the intention is to win friends and be active without enjoying the process for what this forum was created, then it is a different matter, there are quite a few people like that, who comment always without contributing anything. As I told, completely your discretion as to what to do with your contact, but I'm pretty sure,the original handler who knew and intro this lady will not be pleased with her digits becoming common, specially when in one of your earlier posts you had mentioned she was asking for 3. 5 k for half an hour, don't be surprised if it becomes 4 or 4.5 k for same time with only half the service given. Just an opinion!

Thank you

Nrynn
12-24-14, 20:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

PrinceRaj2126
12-25-14, 09:32
Completely agree Spartan185, yes it is annoying.

Nowadays I get so many PM's from forum of ISG member Chennai, Blgr and Delhi. Unable to reply all and most of them send PM with "read receipt". And we have to keep inbox cleaning as cannot store more than 200 msgs, that's another thing we need to keep in mind.

Cheers

Thanks.

Merry Christmas All.

EatPrayLove
12-25-14, 09:49
Don't bother too much dear EPL, just forget it, at times people just write without meaning or majority of the time they write while drunk. So relax kar and enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dude.He he. Thanks and same to you bro.

Good question!Merry Christmas to you too Sir. Cheers!

Mduraja
12-25-14, 13:11
Hi,

Have been watching this space for quiet sometime. Though have been in the mongering scene for a long time I did not feel to write till now.

MP I went was well kept and decent lovation. I don't think anybody will have any idea of what's going in on inside. They have good mallus and NE girls. Since its Christmas and I went in early.

I was left with NE girl. Fair looking and medium built. Started of with Massage and 10 minutes into the massage I told her to stop and said I came here only for extras. She started with the rates and ebgan the bargain. Finally agreed for 1000 topless and HJ. Man. You should have seen the way she removed the top out came the melons. Ops great show. With nipps erect inviting me to suck it out. She made me go wild. 20 minutes went on fondling playing with the beautiful hanging fruits and little one cannot control more than that. Took a bath and went happily.

Sam77
12-25-14, 13:25
Tried a new MP at Saligramam yesterday. Lady over phone said it was a new one located near a theater. 1500 rs for 45 minutes massage. With a promise of extras. It looked to me a house turned a MP. None of the ladies were attractive. Chose the one who looked better among the lot and set a very low expectation.

Massage was good. Would rate 3.5 out of 5. I was expecting a pathetic massage and the extras question 11th minute. But she continued to do a good massage for the entire 45 minutes. I badly needed a good massage.

Finally, she asked if I needed a handshake. I thought that would be a perfect finish for a good massage. Paid 500 rs tip. And she did a good HJ for 10 minutes. I did not ask her for TL.

Place- 2/5 (No AC);.

Girls- 2/5 (All South).

WIR. NO.

I would recommend to avoid this place. To me, the tip is for the good massage and not for the HJ.

I have a question related to PM. I use two email ids, one for ISG and another one for my credit cards. In which field, I need to give my email I'd (the one I use for credit card) when I pay for the PM. Thanks in advance.

Regards

CuminGuys1
12-25-14, 13:33
So paid my second visit to the Anna Nagar MP today. First time didn't get any extras and I didn't try much as well. The massage was not so good hence thought of not going to this place again. But then seeing the report of a fellow ISGian changed my mind, and he was kind enough to give some pointers to me though its a known place.

(Thanks Muhasali Bro!

So went there selected Miss. P and went in. As already discussed in earlier posts the place isn't all that great. Just wooden separators and screens to go with and I'm sure they aren't even changing the sheets.

To tell about the girl, have to admit that she is looking pretty, may be would come in the top 5 that I have seen in MP's. Certainly looks fresh with her hair style and dress. So after exactly 5 minutes of so called massage she opened the topic of extras and have a rate card. Have to say that she has a nice pair on the top and looked sexy and she seems to try to please us but then it wasn't all that great to be frank.

There is no massage but then its just the extras which is pretty OK. One thing which I personally didn't like is that she thinks too much of herself and boost like hell. Yes she was pretty but then it was kinda irritating. She was telling like how much her clients would stand in queue and pay huge sums for her, bla bla.

To sum the experience. Pretty girl, awesome rack, short but a nice body, too much of attitude and not so great massage. I'm not sure if I would repeat her, I'm more of a person who likes to get a sensual massage and slowly build up on the extras part.

Just a word, I did keep the prices that I paid in check and I would request the fellow mongers to do the same to keep these girls grounded.

Praj4
12-25-14, 13:50
Based on pm from another monger I decided to hook up with Deepa, a indie babe. Her voice is very sweet which could increase your expectations. Nevertheless she is neat featured dark Tamilian, age 19 and proportional body stats. About her quote of 5 -7 k, you need to negotiate at the start itself. However there will be unsurmountable difficulties while communicating since you two maynot be able to talk same language! Nevertheless I could manage to bring it down to 3.5 k As the rendezvous progressed further, the hitherto well behaved babe resorted to standard trade practices of faking pain, why are you taking so long etc. A 15- 20 min of time was something considered enough by her inverted logic and she called off her meeting which led to further nego and price reduction in rate. At last after some whining and complaining, I could amicably settle the matter at 2. 5 k and could send her off from my hotel room.

Looks- 6/10

Attitude- 5/10 that's average behavior, I would expect GFE only in 1 in 4-5 cases.

Body-7/10

WIR- Are you out off your mind!

Satheesh Chn
12-25-14, 14:11
Hi bud,

Received E1 mail, 18 year girl reaching Chennai. I'm willing to take her but little scary about her age I don't want to risk with girls.

But tempted by seeing dark body.Yeah. Got the mail too. The new girl seems interesting. Have not cancelled my slot. Ev1 recommends this girl. Lets see. I don't thing there would be any issue with regard to how old the girl is. Seems like a early 20's girl to me.

Britney789
12-25-14, 15:29
Any feedback on this?

Hi,

Got her e-ID from loc, her name is Kushi Mehta. Quoting 10 k for st finally negotiate and settled down for 5 k. Anyone here tried her before. Please revert back. Attaching her pic.

Lanka2014
12-25-14, 18:07
Hi,

Have been watching this space for quiet sometime. Though have been in the mongering scene for a long time I did not feel to write till now.

MP I went was well kept and decent lovation. I don't think anybody will have any idea of what's going in on inside. They have good mallus and NE girls. Since its Christmas and I went in early.

I was left with NE girl. Fair looking and medium built. Started of with Massage and 10 minutes into the massage I told her to stop and said I came here only for extras. She started with the rates and ebgan the bargain. Finally agreed for 1000 topless and HJ. Man. You should have seen the way she removed the top out came the melons. Ops great show. With nipps erect inviting me to suck it out. She made me go wild. 20 minutes went on fondling playing with the beautiful hanging fruits and little one cannot control more than that. Took a bath and went happily.Can you provide some lead for this MP.

ChennaiLover13
12-25-14, 19:08
I tried exchanging emails.

She send me two diff pic but of the same girl you have posted.

She quoted 10 k.

I didn't felt she is 10 k stuff so not talked further.

Any feedback on this?

Praj4
12-25-14, 19:14
Though we collect a lot of contacts through barter, on a given day hardly a few come handy, most are either off or discontinued. And those ring, many choose not to respond being unfamiliar, while some pick only to turn down unless ref calls them!!So some total is KLD. Obviously one tends to direct ones efforts to a MP. Based on RTFF one nearby spa / MP was visited. Its Royal Spa in 3rd floor. 1500. Its not bad MP with privacy but sans FS. However TL HJ, smooching etc is freely allowed however you need to appear as regular visitor.

Avg quality of body-7/10,looks--6/10 ,damage--1500 to babe.

WIR--when nothing works, MP will be visited.

ChennaiLover13
12-25-14, 19:17
I picked a Mallu aunty aged around 40 from bus stand, deal was settled in 4 k for 2 pops how ever I just had 1.

Nothing much to talk about she was wearing a light yellow colour saree seen here near flyover before as well.

The MILF is better to be avoided.

No kisses no hugs just she sat on bed like a dead fish and later tried to pull me over her.

Pissed me off. Soon finished in mish just tried to make my money worth.

It didn't help.

Wasted 4 k.

WildInstincts
12-25-14, 19:23
Is it just me or is someone else able to make head or tails of what this post means?Alright, I just got to read this. It was me who posted in the forum asking for the link to the ad that was referred by GiveandTaken. In fact, I did get a response from him via PM. Not sure what irritates him now.

GiveandTaken. Mate, I did not pester you. I asked for a pointed to the ad. You did respond to my PM which I appreciated. Not sure what pissed you off now.

Wild

TalkToMe
12-25-14, 22:41
Yeah. Got the mail too. The new girl seems interesting. Have not cancelled my slot. Ev1 recommends this girl. Lets see. I don't thing there would be any issue with regard to how old the girl is. Seems like a early 20's girl to me.Yes bro,

Even I didn't canceled my slot. But few PM made me confuse let's go beind your advice, thanks and you too enjoy her.

TalkToMe
12-25-14, 22:48

Thanks.

Merry Christmas All.Hi,

I was faced the same problem but unfortunately I copied and paste it in wrong, and too many of them torturing about girls cost and whole details they are asking me in PM, if I explain what ever I have done it in my monger.

But finally guys are blaming me by using hard words ( you a middle man) ,so felt very bad to share PM. Better I go quite. Because here some seniors are too much good enough to guide you guys. Sorry just feeling annoyed.

Aryand
12-25-14, 22:50
Hi,

Do any one know a good hotel in Chennai to take girls in?

Also, where can I find girls? pickup place?

ThanksYou can find lots of hotels in T Nagar.

Try RT.

MuhaSali
12-25-14, 23:37
Dude. Glad you had a nice time. Me too, I will repeat her only if I'm in no mood for massage but for FS, which is occasional.

Today it is Miss. P's be / day and she said that she will come in Saree today. She will look pretty hot in saree.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

So paid my second visit to the Anna Nagar MP today. First time didn't get any extras and I didn't try much as well. The massage was not so good hence thought of not going to this place again. But then seeing the report of a fellow ISGian changed my mind, and he was kind enough to give some pointers to me though its a known place.

(Thanks Muhasali Bro!

So went there selected Miss. P and went in. As already discussed in earlier posts the place isn't all that great. Just wooden separators and screens to go with and I'm sure they aren't even changing the sheets.

To tell about the girl, have to admit that she is looking pretty, may be would come in the top 5 that I have seen in MP's. Certainly looks fresh with her hair style and dress. So after exactly 5 minutes of so called massage she opened the topic of extras and have a rate card. Have to say that she has a nice pair on the top and looked sexy and she seems to try to please us but then it wasn't all that great to be frank..

Creative1989
12-26-14, 04:30
I was searching for the below AN MP, but couldn't find that.

(Thanks Muhasali Bro!

To tell about the girl, have to admit that she is looking pretty, may be would come in the top 5 that I have seen in MP's. Certainly looks fresh with her hair style and dress. So after exactly 5 minutes of so called massage she opened the topic of extras and have a rate card. Have to say that she has a nice pair on the top and looked sexy and she seems to try to please us but then it wasn't all that great to be frank...

BaalaYogi
12-26-14, 04:35
Dude. Glad you had a nice time. Me too, I will repeat her only if I'm in no mood for massage but for FS, which is occasional.

Today it is Miss. P's be / day and she said that she will come in Saree today. She will look pretty hot in saree.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.WOW dude. Expect your inbox flooded with contact requests, including mine.

Creative1989
12-26-14, 04:51
She will act smart, won't take calls after 7. You have to give the money to her bodyguard called manager. No cooperation at all for 7 k.

I did speak to her last week after some hundred plus attempts. Same conditions additional was her manager will also be with her. But I liked that she is trying to be clear on her stance which is good than portraying some nice picture and ditching us later. Smsd the email and then no response again not able to reach. Any chance of connecting. Any other channel please.

YoungITguy
12-26-14, 08:51
Its been long time. Since my johnny was very much bored. Got a call from miss A. Told tat she has another lady with her. Oh my god again 3 some ah. Committed with 6 K. In her place. A was in her saree with medium boobs. But a big back. The another was in her mid 30 and dark. Both are OK for me. Went inside both undressed me. Started with BJ by both. Man I came soon. Had a nice smoke in bathroom and started again. Both were nude and asking me to fuck.

Started with dog. A was very good in dog due to her big buts and small tits. The another one was sucking my balls from under. Then had a missionary with another and winded up.

Total damage- 6 k.

A & B.

Looks- 6 & 4

Boobs- 5 & 7

Ass- 7 & 4

Company- 8 & 5

CuminGuys1
12-26-14, 09:47

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Ha ha yes she told me the same to come and see her in the first half of the day if needed as she will be out in the evening. I said no thank you and wished her.

GiveAndTaken
12-26-14, 10:59
She will act smart, won't take calls after 7. You have to give the money to her bodyguard called manager. No cooperation at all for 7 k.Hi,

I met her earlier but she didn't cheated me. May be now she is looting? If you can PM me.

GiveAndTaken
12-26-14, 11:17
She will act smart, won't take calls after 7. You have to give the money to her bodyguard called manager. No cooperation at all for 7 k.
Alright, I just got to read this. It was me who posted in the forum asking for the link to the ad that was referred by GiveandTaken. In fact, I did get a response from him via PM. Not sure what irritates him now.

GiveandTaken. Mate, I did not pester you. I asked for a pointed to the ad. You did respond to my PM which I appreciated. Not sure what pissed you off now.

WildHi,

I was not meant you buddy, just leave it and sorry too. But I never referred I just shared my experience alone (great time I had with her).

I think Hearts006 mate only referred in form.

Anyway I'm not the right person to share the anyone women's contact, so sorry please. I got good lesson from few in mates. They abused and torture the girls number by used my name. Girls are yelling me, after that I switched off but when I reach home wife tortured me where you gone and why you switched all made me to shut from this to refer anyone.

And few seniors mistook my reports too. Any way seniors sorry to you.

RareLogin
12-26-14, 12:48
Hi dude,

I'm new to here, would like to share my mongers experience around Chennai.

Would like to share the contacts by return the same!

Friedchn
12-26-14, 15:02
Dears,

I am a long standing member of this forum, but a frequent traveller. Every time I come back from my trip, there will be some changes, but this time it was really upside down. I came for Christmas vacation for 20 days, with the hope of good feast for johny, but this time was the worst of all. My regular provider (from T Nagar), who was providing service for more that 4 yrs now, have closed his shop for ever: The same with few other providers from southern locationsl. Most of the numbers are switched off and few are not picking the calls, very few well known SPs took the call and mentioned about LE activities. Coming to the indy's, one of my good indy, when ever I cross that road, I use to take a shot with her, there are times where I have reached her place with out notice and she use to be with her boy friend and I have served me making her boy friend to wait. Now she got married and carrying, bad lunck again. Her boy friend who was doing a happening activities in have left the city and decided to be out for few months, the reason again is LE. Finally, I called mr. X who use to have only 1 girl at her house for service, have informed that his house is free. Thou I had a good directory of numbers which I gathered over years, nothing worked in this 20 days and leaving empty hand this Monday.

Is it true that LE activity is higher in the month of Dec or I am outdated? Friends, I have 2 days left, if any seniors interested in helping, please PM me, else Happy Mongering! Cheers!

Creative1989
12-26-14, 17:39
Sorry bro. I didn't pinpoint you. In general I said, since she's acting in some t serial her number will be switched off most of the time.

Too much rules for 7 k.

Hi,

I was not meant you buddy, just leave it and sorry too. But I never referred I just shared my experience alone (great time I had with her).

Anyway I'm not the right person to share the anyone women's contact, so sorry please. I got good lesson from few in mates. They abused and torture the girls number by used my name. Girls are yelling me, after that I switched off but when I reach home wife tortured me where you gone and why you switched all made me to shut from this to refer anyone.

Maverick7685
12-26-14, 18:10
I really doubt if you have ever referred a contact to anyone. I even doubt if any of your FR is real.

I also doubt that you are the same person as TalkToMe.

It would be wise to ignore you both but you both are irritating as hell.

Request you to stop because both these handles are a nuisance, notwithstanding the fact that your posts are hardly discernible.

Please make an effort and at least learn some English.

Hi,

SlipperyPeete
12-26-14, 18:32
Started with dog. A was very good in dog..I thought zoophilia & bestiality are punishable offence under Section 377. Has the law changed since?

TalkToMe
12-26-14, 21:24
Hi,

You guys don't want me to use ISG.

I understood how you are seriously affected by suspecting character.

See I knew English this much even my few other friends who is member in ISG they don't know to write report, at least I'm doing my best.

Yes I agree I'm Tamilain (Nagapattinam village business man).

I really doubt if you have ever referred a contact to anyone. I even doubt if any of your FR is real.

I also doubt that you are the same person as TalkToMe.

It would be wise to ignore you both but you both are irritating as hell.

Request you to stop because both these handles are a nuisance, notwithstanding the fact that your posts are hardly discernible.

Please make an effort and at least learn some English.

GiveAndTaken
12-26-14, 22:56
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

GKumars
12-27-14, 15:52
WOW dude. Expect your inbox flooded with contact requests, including mine.Dear friend,

I am new to this forum. Please help me with contacts.

SonOfHitler
12-27-14, 17:37
I picked a mallu aunty aged around 40 from bus stand, deal was settled in 4 k for 2 pops how ever I just had 1.

Nothing much to talk about she was wearing a light yellow colour saree seen here near flyover before as well.

The MILF is better to be avoided.

No kisses no hugs just she sat on bed like a dead fish and later tried to pull me over her.

Pissed me off. Soon finished in mish just tried to make my money worth.

It dint helped.

Wasted 4 k.Hi,

I've seen a lot of these road side hookers. When I'm driving in the late nights and feeling adventurous. Thought I should try out one of them.

Just wanted to ask if you took her to your place or they have some kind of accommodation nearby. And was it risky with all the LE checks. And too many TGs roaming about.

And I didn't get any response to my previous post on this. So guys, if you have any experience. Please share it.

Thanks

Ssinger999
12-27-14, 23:49
I was in hibernate mode for quite a long time but was checking the forum regularly. Couple of months back got an email from Evonne about Priya's visit. I didn't set my expectations high but had heard decent feedback about Priya from fellow mongers. Setting up the session was easy. As per the Evonne's industry practice (I got a series of email and sms updates about the status of Priya's travel. Got a reminder on the day of my appointment. It was the regular apartment that they started using since last visit of Nadi. I reached the place and rang the bell. It took a while for Priya to open the door which made me nervous but when she opened, based on her Srilankanish looks I felt comfortable.

She freshened herself and walked towards me nude. Her boobs were big and heavy but saggy not too sagy. Age and size must have cased them to give up on the battle with gravity. She looked like she is in her late 30's. She was silent but was quite interested in pleasuring me. Not going too much into details, she gave a great bbby with ample attention to balls. She used her lips and tongue very well. I started on WOT, continued to missionary for a few minutes. She finished me off with BBBJ and CIM.

Great SL import.I got the info about Priya's visit and emailed Evonne and she kept me updated but for various reasons I could not hook up. One question, I know Evonne is into Bathroom play (GS and all), was Priya into it? Though I find that curious, I am not sure if I am into it but wanted to give it a try with Priya. Curious in case any of you know if Priya or anyone of Evonnes' contact are into those interests.

ChimeyBlue
12-28-14, 00:33
Hi guys,

My Chennai visit started of with visit to MP near Navalur toll gate. It was a hotel and had a spa service attached to it. After several unsuccessful attempts to SP, I decided to start with massage. The girls were from Sikhim state and pretty OK for a real massage. I did not ask for any extras and I did not want to. The girl who massaged was short and little bulky. The total damage was around 2.8 k including tax. Had a decent massage. Waiting to find SP's to get into real action. Hope Chennai will give nice one.

ChimeyBlue

Satheesh Chn
12-28-14, 07:58
I got the info about Priya's visit and emailed Evonne and she kept me updated but for various reasons I could not hook up. One question, I know Evonne is into Bathroom play (GS and all), was Priya into it? Though I find that curious, I am not sure if I am into it but wanted to give it a try with Priya. Curious in case any of you know if Priya or anyone of Evonnes' contact are into those interests.Yes Priya is also into everything that Evone does. She said even the new girl coming now will be open to everything.

PrinceRaj2126
12-28-14, 08:08
She is in town for 2 days, She was with her friend, someone new who was good with nice height and racks, and a nicely shaped ass.

Met her in her hotel. Had a awesome session with her alone, somehow she says she now doesn't do 3 some. Anyway didn't mind that, as I'm happy with her alone too.

She becomes little bulky and moody.

But the service continues to be mind blowing. DFK, BBBJ, body balls lick. Wow.

Damage as usual, though had to negotiate.

Cheers

SexyBoyChn
12-28-14, 10:37
Dear ISGians,

I tried a lot to get a girl to sleep with on this weekend, but no quality and rates are too high. Can someone help me with trusted SP contacts or direct WG, Indes contact through PM.

Will reciprocate if I get any good one in future. I desperately need a bang since no one in home. LOL.

Thanks in advance.

IWillMakeUWild
12-28-14, 20:57
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Boffin
12-29-14, 04:51
After few fellow ISGians suggested, went for the spa at t. Ngr hotel. Didn't ask in the reception and directly went into the spa. A lady welcomed and asked if I am a regular. I said a friend had already been here and he referred me. After paying, went into the room. Girl in mid 20's came in.

Massage was normal just rolling over the body. Throughout the session had good conversation. At the end, asked for extras and she denied stating they don't provide any extra services. She didn't budge for what I said and left the room.

Just wanted to know, have they stopped with extras or just me had a bad time?

Or for first timers they don't provide any?

Anyway, that was a bad day for me. Any pointers for spa that definitely provide extras? Would be glad if someone shared the details.

GiveAndTaken
12-29-14, 11:20
I got the info about Priya's visit and emailed Evonne and she kept me updated but for various reasons I could not hook up. One question, I know Evonne is into Bathroom play (GS and all), was Priya into it? Though I find that curious, I am not sure if I am into it but wanted to give it a try with Priya. Curious in case any of you know if Priya or anyone of Evonnes' contact are into those interests.I'm waiting for her appointment?

ChennaiBoy
12-29-14, 12:50
Hi,

Can anybody give reference for Dolly. I called her. We have language problem.

Pestered90
12-29-14, 16:59
Hi,

Can anybody give reference for Dolly. I called her. We have language problem.Bad luck.

Tried and dig out the number of Dolly, but unfortunately did not get any reference due to which I couldn't get to her, tried with few ISGians but could not succeed. Would be glad if anyone could help. She is leaving on 30.12. 14. Please if anyone can hit a reference that would work.

Thanks,

Happy mongering

Pestered90
12-29-14, 17:08
Hi all,

Another FR of my todays MP visit. Got a call from a spa that they have changed the management and the therapists, for a second I thought that they might provide extra and the way the girl on call was speaking I was impressed. So I walked in and paid 1200 at the counter. The therapist was bulky but cute. She started the massage in between tried to strike the conversation to which responded politely. At one point of time I asked for extra and said would tip appropriately. I thought she would agree but later she said its professional and refused politely. But overall a good massage. Though no extras was depressing. Tipped 100 and walked out.

Happy mongering.

MuhaSali
12-30-14, 03:04
Nrynn, Mickey Thomas, JoyFantasy or anyone.

Continuation to your post.

Anyone had tried the new arrival Russian as per latest whatsapp DP? I heard she is leaving tomorrow.

Please can you give your feedback. If not in open forum, please PM me.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Any feedback appreciated for the attached pic. People would know the sp she is with and it is DP too in watsup.

JoyFantasy
12-30-14, 05:01
Nrynn, Mickey Thomas, JoyFantasy or anyone.

Continuation to your post.

Anyone had tried the new arrival Russian as per latest whatsapp DP? I heard she is leaving tomorrow.

Please can you give your feedback. If not in open forum, please PM me.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Yes bro I tried her yesterday.

She was sexy, not too bulky not too slim, very cooperative.

Awesome kisser, started to chit chat with her and started the deed. Kissed me all over my body. Gave good and long CBJ, started in WOT, doggy and finished in mish. She can easily make you cum soon with her movements. Very important is she s very hygienic. Had nice time.

Its difficult for us get these kind of bird s in Chennai. Enjoy.

Cheers