PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

RareLogin
03-16-15, 15:51
Najus,

I got this advice from one of doctor when I visited for testing (out of fear because of the Condom tearing issue) in 2009, from then I use double Condom. It is my practice and worked / works really very well.

I respect your thoughts and don't disagree but I'm sharing my experience and advice I got from doctor for our friend.

Surprised I got double condom advice from a leading doctor in Chennai.

Thanks guys for letting me (and all of us) know the fact.Yes double always better to play and summer time Condom will get dry very soon, so with too is higher safe.

TalkToMe
03-16-15, 16:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RameshS
03-16-15, 16:53
Hi Friends,

Please let us know if you have any f to m massage with happy ending.

Member #4738
03-16-15, 19:10
Just noticed that Gia has hiked her rates to 15 k / HR. Missed the chance to meet her while her pricing was 8 k / HR. Any idea from the regulars as to why she decided to almost double her rate? She hasn't got any spectacular reviews as far as I remember.

TastyMushroom
03-16-15, 20:04
Tried this MP in Velacherry above white goods showroom. Decent looking NE therapists but no extras. Friendly and good professional massage. Not to expensive. So worth it if you want a good kneading.

In Mumbai 2 weeks ago. Went to this MP is famous south Mumbai locality near CM bungalow. Expensive place but got a very HJ with nice prostrate massage from Thai chick. Paid 1 k for extras. Not VFM but worth it if been having a long dry spell.

PM me if need more details.

Looking for a good MP with extras near Velacherry or Palavaram.

HarDickk212
03-17-15, 08:03
Yes double always better to play and summer time Condom will get dry very soon, so with too is higher safe.Using two condoms is a very bad idea. Major health and safety organizations have done research and not one of them recommend double bagging. The study has suggested that using two has more probability of causing a tear near the tip.

Britney789
03-17-15, 09:42
There are lot of fake SPs.

They ask advance in different forms.

Sometimes bank ac, sometimes they take you till room along with girl and fly.

Sometimes asking to fill their prepaid phone and after that block the phone number.

Sometimes get money and hide in the rush and so on. Sometimes showing one, girl, in photo but once inside different stuff.

The thumb rule is once you are sure about getting service, then pay. Even don't pay in front of bed room but once inside.

Some one might have such experience. It would be helpful if share.

Sriji125
03-17-15, 10:35
Dear bro,

Can you provide the details of the spa in Kellys like rate, girls.

Completely agree bro. You have tried her 3-4 times. You know it better. Everyone becomes money minded after a while, I guess. 5 k ST was expensive for her, but such is the situation here (less numbers of indies).

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK
Dear all,

Posting a FR on Nagamani an inde. She was arranged by Meena in her usual place. Face is little bit aged. How ever she came with perfect kum kum and is little bit gracious. Converses well. Her body is well maintained. She is fair, good boobs for her age with no sags. Not much belly and is an aunty with the right body. Gave a good BJ and fucked her in many positions. She also seems to enjoy the act. Spent almost 45 minutes with her.

Some cons I noticed. She has a time limit after which she is like enough, Does not allow fingering etc, knows her beauty and hence is sure men will fall for it.

Pros. Cheap, silent, good body, good service. She is very good in riding. Have to admit, got my best ride today.

I would say you can try one time..
Dear friends,

I am new to this site. From my side I want to share some info which I tried. The is a new spa near Mome dade its good, had a nice massage with happy ending.

Pradeen Baba
03-17-15, 15:15
Got the pics from an SP number ending with 944.

Rates are 10 k for ST and 25 K FN.

Didn't started to negotiate.

Will be in Chennai after couple of days.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Johnnk
03-18-15, 12:08
Hi dude,

Couple of known guys PM to ChennaiGuy5 he hasn't turned up to our message. Looks like his report is a bundle story so nothing to mind it. Message me I will help you out on few in PM.

Dear bro,

Can you provide the details of the spa in Kellys like rate, girls.

Member #4738
03-18-15, 12:52
I got the same pics through another no. Ending with 577. Don't know if these no. S belong to the same person. Didn't respond to the images, so I have no idea about the pricing.

Summer1981
03-18-15, 15:52
Well they look nice, but 10 K is still high I feel.

Do they have a place?

Vikram14
03-18-15, 19:29

Any feedback would be appreciated.Had 2nd one in Blor few months back.

Exp: Looks in hurry. Opened for all position except anal. She was like robot.

Face: Same.

Body: toned.

Damage: 2.5 K+500 (Tip) + 200 (cover).

Will repeat: No. Until too. No other bird left.

SheerLuckHolme
03-19-15, 00:47
I recently relocated to Chennai and have started exploring the spa scene here. To give a bit of context, I am not a fan of FS and I get a kick out of a real good massage along with some extras. I have started exploring high end places in and around Central Chennai, but have not been lucky so far. But in my experience a little patience usually pays.

Built up a rapport with an NE therapist in a star hotel spa in egg more and I think I could get extras soon. Will post an FR as soon as I finish my next visit.

Tried one of the branches of oxygen inside a hotel as recommended by a fellow monger (thanks my friend) but did not get any extras. Maybe I need to visit a couple of times. But the quality of the massage is not good enough for the price paid, and it is quite expensive.

Tried an Asian spa near DB School and built up a rapport with the girl, but no extras yet, since I had called and asked for directions, they knew it was my first time there. But I am pretty sure extras are available and will visit again.

Any other recommendations will be welcome.

Cheers Chennai.

GiveAndTaken
03-19-15, 07:17
Very sad news, my nephew who came from US for his engagement after function over some elderly man requested his pass port his pass port was completely scanned (bad view), finally they said we are withdrawing our encouragement, the reason is he was travelled to Bangkok. Finally from our side everyone asked what is the big problem happened? They just explained it's place called - - - - ?

Before going US everyone advised don't go Bangkok because US visa first time your applying so they will reject you by thinking your a fun entertainer? But my nephews forget even our marriage system also block entertainer. Without showing the passport now a days people are not giving girl for marry a man. Now only I found my passport is under my wife bero locker LOL. Am safe in hand LOL.

Peter Patros
03-19-15, 09:18
You would be very lucky to get a happy ending in a high end hotel spa in Chennai! I have had very good massages in the spa at the Green Park and at Melia in Egmore.

May be if you become a regular and develop a relationship with the girl. In GP my half-joking suggestion for Happy ending was met with a cheerful offer to get me thrown in the swimming pool!

I must say that I had excellent massages in both places.

I recently relocated to Chennai and have started exploring the spa scene here. To give a bit of context, I am not a fan of FS and I get a kick out of a real good massage along with some extras. I have started exploring high end places in and around Central Chennai, but have not been lucky so far. But in my experience a little patience usually pays.

other recommendations will be welcome.

Cheers Chennai.

David Joseph
03-19-15, 17:42

Any feedback would be appreciated.This girl was in Bangalore do not pay 5 k st and with lots of attitude.

TalkToMe
03-19-15, 18:04
Using two condoms is a very bad idea. Major health and safety organizations have done research and not one of them recommend double bagging. The study has suggested that using two has more probability of causing a tear near the tip.It's not false if one is teared then you will feel two is safe but trust my words I got bad experience by wearing 1 and the girl advised me use 1 for BJ then remove new one for hit (if you prolong your shakes then change new one (maximum 1 condom can possible 2 use 10 minutes).

If you want avoid 2 then trust my words & it doesn't matter either 1 or 2 if you are having too hard dick then 1 minute is enough to tear so no matter 1 or 2. Its all our good time, if not it's bad time for us, play safe.

TalkToMe
03-19-15, 18:07
Using two condoms is a very bad idea. Major health and safety organizations have done research and not one of them recommend double bagging. The study has suggested that using two has more probability of causing a tear near the tip.It's not false if one is teared then you will feel two is safe but trust my words I got bad experience by wearing 1 and the girl advised me use 1 for BJ then remove new one for hit (if you prolong your shakes then change new one (maximum 1 condom can possible 2 use 10 minutes).

If you want avoid 2 then trust my words & it doesn't matter either 1 or 2 if you are having moving too hard then 1 minute is enough to tear in single minute too, so no matter 1 or 2. Its all our good time, if not it's bad time for us not to the girl. Play safe.

FunBoyChennai
03-20-15, 10:44
Sorry guys the photo wasn't attached with the last post. Attaching it now.Picture 3, 4 and 5 , looks great. Have any one tried this girls. Please FR about it.

StopSmoking
03-20-15, 14:24
No offence to both of you guys.

By any chance were you guys classmates / study in the same school?

S. S.

Very sad news, my nephew who came from US for his engagement after function over some elderly man requested his pass port his pass port was completely scanned (bad view), finally they said we are withdrawing our encouragement, the reason is he was travelled to Bangkok. Finally from our side everyone asked what is the big problem happened? They just explained it's place called - - - - ?

Before going US everyone advised don't go Bangkok because US visa first time your applying so they will reject you by thinking your a fun entertainer? But my nephews forget even our marriage system also block entertainer. Without showing the passport now a days people are not giving girl for marry a man. Now only I found my passport is under my wife bero locker LOL. Am safe in hand LOL.
It's not false if one is teared then you will feel two is safe but trust my words I got bad experience by wearing 1 and the girl advised me use 1 for BJ then remove new one for hit (if you prolong your shakes then change new one (maximum 1 condom can possible 2 use 10 minutes).

If you want avoid 2 then trust my words & it doesn't matter either 1 or 2 if you are having moving too hard then 1 minute is enough to tear in single minute too, so no matter 1 or 2. Its all our good time, if not it's bad time for us not to the girl. Play safe.

Summer1981
03-20-15, 15:55
That was funny. LOL.

I was thinking on the same lines too.

S. S

SheerLuckHolme
03-20-15, 15:57
You would be very lucky to get a happy ending in a high end hotel spa in Chennai! I have had very good massages in the spa at the Green Park and at Melia in Egmore.

May be if you become a regular and develop a relationship with the girl. In GP my half-joking suggestion for Happy ending was met with a cheerful offer to get me thrown in the swimming pool!

I must say that I had excellent massages in both places.Lady Luck smiled at me today.

Warrior Prince
03-20-15, 16:42
Although I have been following ISG for over six months, became a member only recently. Being a newbie, have been going through the old forum posts, unravelling the clues and trying out places on my own.

It is thus I visited this MP in father of the nation area. The MP has been discussed in this forum before.

The MP is tucked away on the 2nd floor of an office building. Very unobtrusive. When I went on a Sunday evening there were no other customers and I was assigned a NE therapist. Friendly enough, but her massage skills were quite average. Also refused to entertain extras in spite of my enticements. Overall a mediocre experience, because the place was not well maintained and the massage room and the bathroom were badly in need of some renovation.

Damage was 1500 at the counter and 500 tip for the therapist.

WIR: No. I don't think so, even if extras are offered in subsequent visits.

IceCool85
03-20-15, 21:17
I have been seeing this group for quite sometime now, but this is my first msg.

I have been to most of the MP's in Chennai for the past 4 yrs. The best were a few.

1. A spa in adyar, which has the name Thailand in it. I have been a regular here and some NE's give extras. My first time was, the manager was not there and the min I entered the room, she said the panty is not available. She just used a towel to cover my jonny and started, she kept massaging my thigh for a long time that she slowly touched my jonny and then I asked if she gives extras. She accepted immediately and stripped herself completely. I just got a body to body and finished.

Massage was 2300. Extras 700.

I could not find the same girl again there.

2. Another MP is Adyar where I am a regular. Her name is Priya and she gave a wonderful massage followed by a topless HJ. She was awesome. I am a regular to her. The best part is, her massage will also be great. It was a double treat.

Massage: 1500. Extra 1000.

3. Tied the MP in KK Nagar, which starts with a guy's name. Dingy place. Very money minded, Mallu girls were available. Only thing I enjoyed was she was a good aunty piece. She was ready for full service, but I denied. Got only the HJ done with topless and she let my hands wander completely in her body.

Massage: 1700. Extra 1000.I am member to this group and visiting Chennai. Please PM the location of 1 and digit of Priya. I will reciprocate the same with you if you are in Bangalore.

Thanks,

Sameer

SlaveInfo9
03-20-15, 21:49
Finally after 8 months tried MGR Nagar kavitha in Kachepuram miss her lot in Chennai services is same as before open to all. The two things we have to think is the place was bit small she is all alone there and the traveling time it took around 3 HR and 15 mins for traveling and 1 HR for a session BTW the service is awesome everything was on menu.

WIR- Yes (but only if she come to Chennai).

Damage (2. 5 k for her + 500 for traveling and food).

Cheers

StallionVj
03-21-15, 04:06
Lady Luck smiled at me today.Wow bro, where did she smile? Can you help me out with the details. I have received HJ from green park through a therapist named EKA. What was your experience. Await your reply.

MuhaSali
03-21-15, 16:50
Dude StallionVj,

Bad news is that Eka has left back to Bali.

"I think that we will not get extras from any other therapists in GreenPark. ".

Dear Fellow ISGans.

Please correct me if my above statement is wrong. In that case please PM me your hints.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

Wow bro, where did she smile? Can you help me out with the details. I have received HJ from green park through a therapist named EKA. What was your experience. Await your reply.

KennyWu
03-21-15, 19:29
I have been few times and received a good massage, but yes if you really need to have extras you need make few visits and make a contact and give it try. But most of my visits the massage was great and they never ever given a clue for extras!

If you really want a good massage this is the place and atmosphere is great!

Dude StallionVj,
Dear Fellow ISGans.

Please correct me if my above statement is wrong. In that case please PM me your hints.

Regards,

PlaySafe.

CuminGuys1
03-21-15, 20:34
The other Bali girl (She worked until last year I guess?) who worked there has also left to Bali I believe. She gave the best massage to me till date (with little bit of extras) when I was repeating her before few years.

MuhaSali
03-22-15, 01:46
ISGans,

Any of you recently visited Tnagar hotel Spa?

Any new good looking therapists giving good service?

Please PM me therapist details.

Thanks and regards.

PlaySafe.

ChillBoy
03-22-15, 02:54
So my first visit in home ground. This place is run by the guy running virugambakkam first floor of a hospital. The interiors were same. May be I am wrong. There were a NI-who worked in guindy kathipara one. A sI whom I met in tnaga. Another 2 SI and a NE.

The SI I opted for was a short 22 yr old. Her asset compared to her height and waist is like eyes popping out. She was in her jean and t shirt showing the best out of it. She was very shy and too restrictive. Said its just 2 weeks into this. It was huge but very soft. Gave her a gentle lick at the tip and she was literally shivering. May be she will be used to this in future. Nothing more special about it. 1. 5 k is what I paid but later in the day when I was in off I got call from the guy who refereed from loc saying its a 3 k deal but I paid less. I was really pissed to answer such call. Just said its my usual price and he cut. You guys can try in loc website its freely available with number ending 159.

Andana
03-22-15, 05:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Warrior Prince
03-22-15, 15:32
Clues to this MP were also obtained by going through the back pages of the forum. This one is in a hotel on ex president's road.

Counter charges were a bit stiff: Rs 2000 plus tax for 1 hour. I was ushered into a ac room with dim lighting and soothing music. The NE therapist must have been in her mid- 30's, but quite friendly. Initially asked me whether I had any specific pain anywhere and when I said I was there just for "relaxation", she seemed to get the message. Her hands went under the disposable and she gave me a wonderful bum massage. Even when she was massaging my legs and back, every so often she returned to my bum cheeks. It was awesome.

But when I turned around, she politely told me she does not do HJ. I don't believe her, probably HJ was not given because it was my first visit to the MP. In a friendly way, she advised me to take SI therapists in case I wanted HJ. Another piece of advice was to opt for 90 minutes (instead of 60) for good "relaxation"! Finally, tipped her Rs 300 and left.

Overall not a bad experience even though no HJ was offered. Good ambiance. Friendly atmosphere.

WIR: Maybe within a month when my wallet can afford it. Perhaps this time I will take the services of a SI therapist!

Britney789
03-22-15, 16:46
Is this the one sound like green relief?

Clues to this MP were also obtained by going through the back pages of the forum. This one is in a hotel on ex president's road.

Counter charges were a bit stiff: Rs 2000 plus tax for 1 hour. I was ushered into a ac room with dim lighting and soothing music. The NE therapist must have been in her mid- 30's, but quite friendly. Initially asked me whether I had any specific pain anywhere and when I said I was there just for "relaxation", she seemed to get the message. Her hands went under the disposable and she gave me a wonderful bum massage. Even when she was massaging my legs and back, every so often she returned to my bum cheeks. It was awesome.

But when I turned around, she politely told me she does not do HJ. I don't believe her, probably HJ was not given because it was my first visit to the MP. In a friendly way, she advised me to take SI therapists in case I wanted HJ. Another piece of advice was to opt for 90 minutes (instead of 60) for good "relaxation"! Finally, tipped her Rs 300 and left.

Overall not a bad experience even though no HJ was offered. Good ambiance. Friendly atmosphere.

WIR: Maybe within a month when my wallet can afford it. Perhaps this time I will take the services of a SI therapist!

RumbleBronx87
03-22-15, 17:11
Hi Seniors,

This is my first visit to Chennai and having had great experience in Karnataka, I was really hopeful that I can get good contacts in Chennai. To my disappointment none of the contacts were legitimate. My first encounter was pretty bad and end up unsatisfied and losing 20 k for an out call service. My second encounter was also not good, tried for an out call again but ended up in a no show in OMR area. I guess the checks are pretty stiff near here. Any seniors who would like to comment for OMR area services would be of great help to me. Also help me out in filtering the bad from the good. I think this would be helpful for many new comers and please help spread the knowledge.

Thanks,

Rumblebronx

RumbleBronx87
03-22-15, 18:40
Hello Senior ISGians,

I am new to Chennai and having followed ISG when in Bangalore made up my mind to try some stuffs in Chennai. The first two encounters had me burning a hole in my pocket by 20 k and other was a no show. I am now once bitten twice shy. I am unable to find any reliable agents. Many loc contacts posted here are not visible in loc website, Please let me know any reliable persons and area where I can relieve my stress.

With lot of expectations and require of help.

Regards,

Rumblebronx87

RumbleBronx87
03-22-15, 19:57
Don't even try to contact her!! Just will dupe you and take away all your money!! One of my friend was looted by her. She promised him she will bring 3 ladies to his place and ran away with the money. She won't even give 2 hours to the service it seems. Don't go in for her! Any local chick is much better looking than her. Don't risk!

Hi,

Contacted this lady on SEA with name sparkling star. Claims to be big busty figure. Charging rs 15000 for a day. No night service. Says she can also do good massaging. Has any mongers here used her services? I am a regular at Mumbai & I find her charges too high. The max I have paid is Rs 6000 for a blonde Russian in Delhi.

So seniors please guide. This is my first exp in Chennai.

SheerLuckHolme
03-23-15, 00:47
I am guessing you went to have some Oxygen in the Morning. If so, my experience there. Went thrice and paid high for 90 min with SI, no extras.

Ssinger999
03-23-15, 07:05
Finally after 8 months tried MGR nagar kavitha in Kachepuram miss her lot in chennai services is same as before open to all. The two things we have to think is the place was bit small she is all alone there and the traveling time it took around 3 HR and 15 mins for traveling and 1 HR for a session BTW the service is awesome everything was on menu.

WIR- Yes (but only if she come to chennai).

Cherrs. !!Oh, she moved to Kanchepuram? When did that happen? Good BBBJCIM, right?

ChennaiChico
03-23-15, 07:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Tony Jack
03-23-15, 08:59
Hi Seniors,

This is my first visit to Chennai and having had great experience in Karnataka, I was really hopeful that I can get good contacts in Chennai. To my disappointment none of the contacts were legitimate. My first encounter was pretty bad and end up unsatisfied and losing 20 k for an out call service. My second encounter was also not good, tried for an out call again but ended up in a no show in OMR area. I guess the checks are pretty stiff near here. Any seniors who would like to comment for OMR area services would be of great help to me. Also help me out in filtering the bad from the good. I think this would be helpful for many new comers and please help spread the knowledge.

Thanks,

RumblebronxWhy don't you try in Pourur, there are many and good ones.

RumbleBronx87
03-23-15, 16:21
Why don't you try in Pourur, there are many and good ones.Can you please suggest any good and reliable SP.

Mickey Thomas
03-23-15, 16:55
This is couple of weeks old FR and it happened on holi day.

Took her for ST and did BBJ, doggy, plough and ended in miss. She allowed only LFK.

Damage - 4 k + . 5 k tips.

When I came out next guy was waiting and he was sitting face covered with his hands.

Dsl000
03-24-15, 01:51
Hi everyone,

This happened couple of weeks before on a weekend.

I browsed through the Loc and selected an AD and called the number and asked for any photos available right now.

He was a north guy and asked me where I am calling from and he came to know Chennai and disconnected the call.

The next minute some one pinged in WP asking me to check that DP and same us avl but 10 K for 2 Hrs. I asked for 5 K /1 HR but he refused. Then I said my budget is 5 to 6 K (I should have told 5 K only, my bad).

For that budget come to a famous star hotel in Nungambakkam area and you could directly select.

I drove there and after his initial verification (requested me to go to some floor and asked what do you see there and then come to other floor and how many are in verandah and finally gave a number to reach).

I was received by a smiling woman in mid 20 and asked me if she is OK for me and she was a kind of OK and agreed.

Actually I was expecting that from a group I would be asked to select one.

Then she introduced herself as Rani working in odafone Bangalore and this was a part time job (I understood that was a lie).

First 2 minutes she was artificially smiling and then put her hand in my shoulders and speaking and I was silent.

I usually go to MPs and this is the first time like this.

Then started the problem. She said give the money 6 K and I gave. The moment she got the money she started behaving differently. She called some one and informed that money obtained.

Then she stated. Give me 2 K as a tip and then only she can start. I said WTF, without offering the service you can't ask like this and moreover it is my wish to tip or not.

Then after 10 min argument, I clearly told her that I can't tip until the service is completed.

After that only she removed her dress and she had a shaggy boobs but slim body. My mood off after seeing her nude and I said just give me erotic massage and nothing else.

We were just caressing each other and the body spray or scent irated me and I asked her to give a CBJ and just a hand job.

She was surprised and asked me don't you want to fuck? I told her that you spoiled my mood on my first attempt and no need, I will try with some good person.

I guess she realised her mistake and felt bad because she apologized multiple time and asked me to stay for 30 more minutes.

I said no and asked her to do CBJ and then in time gap 2 time HJ and left the place. I still gave her. 5 K tip.

Damage is 6 K+. 5 K.

Now seniors,

Please tell me what did I do right and wrong?

FunBoyChennai
03-24-15, 04:13
Hello dear mongers, did any one of you saw the Solvathallam Unmai program in Zee tv Mar. 23, Media openly demanding strong LE actions against all SP and Indes. Play safe Have Good Luck.

JkForYou18
03-24-15, 07:36
Yes buddy. I did see that. But not sure how strong the actions will be taken. Seems like most SP's have it covered. Not sure about Indies.

Previously I was sharing indie contacts with most of our members. Now have made sure they have at least a few proper FRs (not that I am a big senior or someone with lot of contacts or something. But just to make sure I don't hand over to the wrong person). Sorry guys if I haven't replied someone.

Hope we continue to keep some options (birds) in the scene in this already dry land.

Play safe with your trusted contacts for the moment Let this "year end" thing go away!

Cheers,

JK

Hello dear mongers, did any one of you saw the Solvathallam Unmai program in Zee tv Mar. 23, Media openly demanding strong LE actions against all SP and Indes. Play safe Have Good Luck.

JkForYou18
03-24-15, 09:56
Hello guys,

Any feedback for Anu, Virugambakkam. Digits ending with 012. Seems like in the field for long.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

JK

Warrior Prince
03-24-15, 16:23
I am guessing you went to have some Oxygen in the Morning. If so, my experience there. Went thrice and paid high for 90 min with SI, no extras.You are absolutely right, bro!

By the way, any hints on where lady luck smiled at you?

Regards,

WP

EatPrayLove
03-24-15, 19:54

Took her for ST and did BBJ, doggy, plough and ended in miss. She allowed only LFK.

When I came out next guy was waiting and he was sitting face covered with his hands.Its been nice to see an actual short and sweet, yet precise FR, after long. Found the last part about the next customer sitting with his face covered as hilarious. I certainly know of one senior member who had taken this chick (who is supposedly from Delhi) and reported that she was doable. Cheers and keep it up!

QuickWank
03-25-15, 07:42

S. S.Not two different guys from the same class but two different ID's of the same person. Had my doubts for a long time. From the words used in each FR to the handle of each account points to the same guy. Only person to acknowledge / approve posts from vice-versa!

JBravo
03-25-15, 07:48
Posting an FR for the first time.

Thanks to seniors for sharing contact of SP P.

Tried the girl in his DP.

Looks not bad. Service was OK. Clean. But tried to hurry.

Place looked safe in a residential area.

Pic is slightly old I feel. Little tummy and good boobs.

Paid 4 k plus tips.

Pres78
03-25-15, 08:27
Dear Chennai friends,

I am going to be in Chennai early next week and will be staying in a hotel near Mount Road. Could someone please help me with independent contacts in Chennai through PM facility.

In return, I will help them with Bangalore and Hyd contacts.

Thanks all Chennai mongers.

Cheers

CoolSp
03-25-15, 17:42
Hi everyone,

I browsed through the Loc and selected an AD and called the number and asked for any photos available right now.

He was a north guy and asked me where I am calling from and he came to know Chennai and disconnected the call.

The next minute some one pinged in WP asking me to check that DP and same us avl but 10 K for 2 Hrs. I asked for 5 K /1 HR but he refused. Then I said my budget is 5 to 6 K (I should have told 5 K only, my bad).

For that budget come to a famous star hotel in Nungambakkam area and you could directly select.

I drove there and after his initial verification (requested me to go to some floor and asked what do you see there and then come to other floor and how many are in verandah and finally gave a number to reach).

I was received by a smiling woman in mid 20 and asked me if she is OK for me and she was a kind of OK and agreed.

Then she introduced herself as Rani working in odafone Bangalore and this was a part time job (I understood that was a lie).

First 2 minutes she was artificially smiling and then put her hand in my shoulders and speaking and I was silent.

I usually go to MPs and this is the first time like this.

Then started the problem. She said give the money 6 K and I gave. The moment she got the money she started behaving differently. She called some one and informed that money obtained.

Then she stated. Give me 2 K as a tip and then only she can start. I said WTF, without offering the service you can't ask like this and moreover it is my wish to tip or not.

Then after 10 min argument, I clearly told her that I can't tip until the service is completed.

After that only she removed her dress and she had a shaggy boobs but slim body. My mood off after seeing her nude and I said just give me erotic massage and nothing else.

We were just caressing each other and the body spray or scent irated me and I asked her to give a CBJ and just a hand job.

She was surprised and asked me don't you want to fuck? I told her that you spoiled my mood on my first attempt and no need, I will try with some good person.

I guess she realised her mistake and felt bad because she apologized multiple time and asked me to stay for 30 more minutes.

I said no and asked her to do CBJ and then in time gap 2 time HJ and left the place. I still gave her. 5 K tip.

Damage is 6 K+. 5 K.

Now seniors,

Please tell me what did I do right and wrong?This happens when you are new. You should get the ability to gauge a person from look and body outline. Also don't part with money easily. Don't get carried away when sp asks for more money. Bargain with sp. If he does come down price try another.

CoolSp
03-25-15, 17:44
Yes buddy. I did see that. But not sure how strong the actions will be taken. Seems like most SP's have it covered. Not sure about Indies.

Previously I was sharing indie contacts with most of our members. Now have made sure they have at least a few proper FRs (not that I am a big senior or someone with lot of contacts or something. But just to make sure I don't hand over to the wrong person). Sorry guys if I haven't replied someone.

Hope we continue to keep some options (birds) in the scene in this already dry land.

Play safe with your trusted contacts for the moment Let this "year end" thing go away!

Cheers,

JKYou are being modest. I am sure you have a lot of contacts and means. Hope we all can benefit from your guidance.

CoolSp
03-25-15, 17:48
Finally after 8 months tried MGR nagar kavitha in Kachepuram miss her lot in chennai services is same as before open to all. The two things we have to think is the place was bit small she is all alone there and the traveling time it took around 3 HR and 15 mins for traveling and 1 HR for a session BTW the service is awesome everything was on menu.

Cherrs. !!Thanks for this dude. I am sure still there are many fans for her.

RumbleBronx87
03-25-15, 18:22
Hi seniors,

Can you please look at the photos and let me know if you have had experience with any of them. Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rumblebronx87

Arjun1982
03-26-15, 01:20

Cherrs. !!Wow you traveled all the way to Kancheepuram. She must be good to travel so much distance.

Justin Machado
03-26-15, 10:10
Hi fellow mongers,

I am in Chennai for two days. Please PM me numbers of some girls / SPs.

I can help people visiting Mumbai.

Regards,

Justin

JkForYou18
03-26-15, 12:49
Definitely buddy. Ready to share. It's not that I haven't shared with any newbie. If they sound genuine and make decent efforts, ready to help out.

BTW our forum reports are drying out. Lets get it going. Some of the members thanked in Pvt after trying out Shalini, Ammu and other Indies. Hope they get time to write a detailed FR as it will benefit other members too.

P.S.: Have stopped going to MPs. So no PMs regarding that please. Thanks.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

You are being modest. I am sure you have a lot of contacts and means. Hope we all can benefit from your guidance.

JkForYou18
03-26-15, 13:30
Was scrolling through and at some angle first glimpse, looked like Anjana.

Then realized she is one of the VJs who isn't into this.

Nice FR. Wish you had the time to post it earlier. Would have given a try.

Keep posting FRs.

Cheers,

JK

When I came out next guy was waiting and he was sitting face covered with his hands.

GiveAndTaken
03-26-15, 15:22
Not two different guys from the same class but two different ID's of the same person. Had my doubts for a long time. From the words used in each FR to the handle of each account points to the same guy. Only person to acknowledge / approve posts from vice-versa!Very super to read it, really very brilliant man I appreciate your innovation but really now I feel two human power inside of me thanks a lot.

Praj4
03-26-15, 16:50
Brokers come in variety of hues and colors depending on their models of businesses. In tricky based on his mobile no published on viva street, he didn't talk about money until he made.

Me travel to statelite city of Shrirangam across Kaveri. As usual client assumes that you see to select then pay. On reaching the temple he asks you to deposit 10 k in the nearby bank.

Without which he was not ready to budge, leave aside any further nego on price. Obviously he would have pocketed most of money by handing you over to a unsaleable aunt by paying.

Her pittance. Need not to say that I returned to hotel by limiting losses to only taxi money of 300/- . While Chennai's broker was more loud mouth and over bearing, believing that if you.

Quote a 3 k stuff for 30 k,how much negotiation a client can dare do! Well, a reasoned client can choose not to do any nego and return happily!! That's what I do, returned to hotel.

, ate a banana, drank coffee to celebrate win of mind over johnny. But as a matter of disclaimer, let me state that such victories rare and exception which proves the rule. You should.

Make a lot mistakes so that you can relish these small victories!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

JoyFantasy
03-26-15, 18:49

Paid 4 k plus tips.I tried her yesterday not cooperative at all from the beginning was trying to rush it up. Others please avoid this girl. Only beautiful face is not enough.

SheerLuckHolme
03-26-15, 19:05
You are absolutely right, bro!

By the way, any hints on where lady luck smiled at you?

Regards,

WPCan give details if you get PM facility, not in open forum.

Sacheen2003
03-26-15, 19:45
Hi seniors,

Can you please look at the photos and let me know if you have had experience with any of them. Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rumblebronx87I had never found these kind for gem in Chennai. It will be there but price will be high.

What is the price of these gems for short time. I have reliable SP that I can share with you who will quote 5000/ HR.

If possible share me the SP details that you have.

SamChennai
03-27-15, 03:35
Hello guys,

Like more info on Bkr grand massage spa.

In my experience the most in Saligram was great did a massage with bum and creak and hole.

Opted for topless and did co operate nice plump therapist did suck kissed and massaged her breastfeeding she became hot and gave a good HJ my Johnny resisted and she came after 20 min HJ.

Plump.

Co operative.

Massage 2 k.

Tip. 7 k.

Good.

Need some good reference.

Sam

Slightee
03-27-15, 04:17
Thanks to CoolSP and JkForYou18 for providing contacts and pointers. Called her a few times to fix a meeting. She is fairly busy. Apartment in Anna Nagar West. Apartments is clean, but privacy is so so. Fairly attractive girl, good body though a bit dark. Service was good and she was co-operative.

Cost: Rs3500.

WIR: Not likely. Too far for me.

JON1987
03-27-15, 07:27
Hi everyone,

Then she introduced herself as Rani working in odafone Bangalore and this was a part time job (I understood that was a lie)..Even I contacted this SP but luckily I busy that day and couldn't go to that place he called me also to the same location. Was thinking if going in few days. But you saved me some time and money. Thanks dude. This happens once in a while even when you are experienced.

Cheers!

DemoSex123
03-27-15, 07:42
Am looking for Aunty or North girl in Velachery. Any reference please.

Creative1989
03-27-15, 08:08
She looks great yaar.

Paid 4 k plus tips.

Azlan343
03-27-15, 09:18
Was scrolling through and at some angle first glimpse, looked like Anjana.

Then realized she is one of the VJs who isn't into this.

Nice FR. Wish you had the time to post it earlier. Would have given a try.

Keep posting FRs.

Cheers,

JKHey senior bro,

Self a newbie here.

Need some SP's in Chennai bro.

Visiting Chennai for a few days. PM ASAP.

Regards,

Azlan

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pestered90
03-27-15, 10:15

When I came out next guy was waiting and he was sitting face covered with his hands.Me too went to do her.

But wasn't that interesting she was not allowing me to touch her asset upon asking she said t was painful and all, and she did the deed and ended up.

TheHotRod
03-27-15, 16:19
I am newly registered here.

Kindly seniors share some info south auntie contact.

Thanks in advance.

WrenAndMartin
03-27-15, 18:38
What is the service level?

TalkToMe
03-27-15, 18:48
Why too much suspecting, and what is the use activating multiple user I the and why I need to buy PM for two times, what's the use of it? As discussed earlier our friend circle also using s I agreed this is my level to write reports if you feel anything bad I'm very sorry but I don't know to write as like you, sorry. But don't comment, if you can buy PM and com to inbox and ask me.

RockMeBaby
03-27-15, 19:15
As usual, I have been searching Google and called the guy from loc. This guy doesn't change his primary name. It's been the same since when I had searching them. I called up and he told 3 k / hour and outcall 10-15 k. He told me wsapp different number for pics. I got these below.

Can someone let me know has anyone tried them before? Are they good for 1-2 hours and outcall. I personal like the one in blue dress. She looks gorgeous.

SpicenMatrix
03-27-15, 20:50
Last Wednesday, I tried a MP which advertises services at 999. (Its a trap). Once I get there they said it was onetime offer. Anyway I insisted for it or I said I will walkout. They assigned a short girl called Jenni. There are no rooms but only curtains. She did avg msg. And refused extra. Even when I expressed great disappointment, she was not ready. I had big argument with the proprietor lady. While I was doing so, some innocent customers called her, WTF. She jst started luring them.

The disappointment and irritation really led me to a headache. I just thought that I will post this experience. (I was remembering about my ventures in Mumbai / Kolkata / Hyderabad and wondered why its still not happening in chennai?

So guys, please beware of 999 offer of the MP. (if you had anyother experience, please PM me).

Damage: 999 + 500 + Auto (450).

Dsl000
03-28-15, 02:56
Looks like TG.

What is the service level?

SexyBoyChn
03-28-15, 03:52
Dear mongers,

This is my first proper FR in ISG. I've been mongering since 2008 and didn't had a good opportunity to post a FR, even though my mongering experience is old enough I have hardly banged 2 to 3 indes as don't go to SPs due to risk factors. Now coming to the point, as usual I was searching for a inde in locanto and sending mails but mostly 95 percent are fake.

So decided to check in couples looking for men and mailed few of them. Of course they all replied by asking a deposit and quoting a huge amount but to my surprise one couple didn't asked any money and the husband asked me lot of questions to verify my genuineness.

Later we exchanged numbers after one week of investigation from both side. Then he said he wants to meet me alone and asked to come by car to a nearby mall for a cup of coffee, as decided the day arrived and he promptly called me said he already reached the venue and sitting in coffee shop (what a punctuality) I went in my bike although he asked me come in car thinking he may get my car keys and drove away cheating me.

Anyhow I parked my bike and went to meet him, there is another surprise he have come along with his wife. It's a WOW moment for me because his wife is fair and plump, a pukka MILF, I ordered coffee for all and discussing all nonsense stuffs with them. Then they said they are happy with me to proceed ahead. I said, lets meet some other day after booking any room in a hotel but they said lets do it today itself as they came long way fr9 m nearby town of Chennai (yes they have traveled 200 kms for this). Then I booked a hotel with a help of my friend and proceeded in my bike and they came in their car, after they have checked in I went in after purchasing liquor and smokes.

He insisted me to order the food at instance since nobody should disturb later, I ordered as he said and he asked to start the deed with his wife. She was shivering as this is the first time with an outsider, I pulled her to side and made her comfortable.

To cut short the long story, I banged her 4 times from the evening till midnight followed by her husband. We enjoyed a wild sex as a whole and thus made me to take rest for next 2 days, overall a thrill and cherishable sex for me and them too I hope.

Sorry I didn't mentioned about their ages, he is in late 40's and she is in early 30's.

As they said they are doing this for a fun and only one time, if they are interested they will call me or else they asked me not to call them. So I respect their privacy and hoping for a nice meet once again.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Dsl000
03-28-15, 05:36
How much is the SP quoting? Please PM the contact number. I can try.

Hi seniors,

Regards,

Rumblebronx87

Sumjac
03-28-15, 07:32
Hi seniors,

Regards,

Rumblebronx87The girls look great. But are they available in Chennai at reasonable rates. I find Delhi very reasonable. This type of girls you get for 2 K short time.

Sumjac
03-28-15, 07:45
Don't even try to contact her!! Just will dupe you and take away all your money!! One of my friend was looted by her. She promised him she will bring 3 ladies to his place and ran away with the money. She won't even give 2 hours to the service it seems. Don't go in for her! Any local chick is much better looking than her. Don't risk!Thanks for the update Bro. Have been avoiding her since. But somehow I have not managed to get a contact for FS till now in Chennai.

I am not interested in MP & HJ etc. I can't speak Tamil so my choice gets restricted to a large extent. Anyways I clear up my tubes during my visit to Delho or Mumbai.

WildInstincts
03-28-15, 12:49
Mates,

Received the attached pic from a SP. Quoting 10 K for full night outcall. No ST and in-call available. SP doesn't budge from 10 K. When asked if she would look the same in real, he said he has not seen her. He did not agree that I walkaway if she looks different (read older / battered / saggy than what is in the pic) in real. That made me take a back step.

Will try her, if I hear positive response.

Thanks in advance!

BlackPearl007
03-28-15, 19:58
This is couple of months old FR.

Visited my regular MP for a B2B massage, place near to Chennai's famous veg market. I was assigned a SI who was dark and medium build, the room was dark with just one small light, the gal came in and asked to get into birthday dress and she would also change and come after 5 minutes she came in wrapped in towel, zoom there it goes she was naked too. I was on the massage table upside down she suggest to go for power massage as it would be easy to clean (The truth is there was no hot water for that matter very little water in the bathroom just half bucket) she got on top of me and started to make the movements and rub with her boobs which were small but hard and nipple were also quite a dark rounded cherry moving to her was mild bushy but was soft. She was going up and down after typical 5 minutes she turned and her boobs were facing my legs this she was lying down on my back and making movements up and down Also she was doing the typical WOT movements for some time it was good and exciting. After some time she asked to turn over this was when I made a mistake I had taken Cover for safety which noticed when I turned.

Now she stared with conversation do I need extra I was saying HJ will do, gal stared to say I was the first client for the day and why not take FS (already she has decided to make me fall for it and the massage was just for name sake no movements only focused on making the deal it was just 15 minutes, I had taken 1 HR package. I was refusing she was convincing me she will do it well and blah blah. Finally I dint have a way out agreed for 3 k (2 shots) the place was quite cramp and I did the first session in doggy and completed then she immediately asked me to lay on the bed and she would do WOT which was mechanical which made me off so just played with her boobs and paid the tip and came out.

Overall massage was just OK, gal, attitude was best until she saw the condom, assets all was very excellent.

Here is score card.

Face 5/10

Boobs 7/10

GFE: 8/10

Massage service: 3/10

Attitude: 8/10

Place 5/10. Good A / C, dark room, bathroom not very clean, no hot water.

Gal: Excellent attitude, OK looking, fresh, right across her structure.

Damage: 3 k + 3 K tip (B2B + FS).

BlackPearl007
03-28-15, 20:03
Can any one help.

I am 39 and spending most of the time exploring spas and massage centres.

I have been looking 3 some or group sex exp for a quit a long time its my fantasy but still no luck.

Can anyone help I am also OK for full sponsorship for group deals.

Also looking for some erotic fun loving gal without sex also OK.

Can anyone suggest any girl who gives GFE, I can take her for driving or movie or for lunch or dinner etc.

I can pay her reasonably and will be looked after very well.

Thanks a lot to all the members here.

PepperChilly
03-29-15, 07:29
In Vadapalani area for 2 days. Can anyone suggest an indie, spa. Budget 2.5 k for st.

Thanks in advance for your PM.

ChennaiBoy
03-29-15, 10:34
One of my friend introduced to one girl who is living in Chennai. We know each other for last 6. 5 month. Difficult to convince for deed and that too openly. Last Friday we planned to finish the game. Went to meet her in hotel. One of her friend (hotel staff) guided to her room without any hassle. Went inside refreshed myself. Bought ks dotted. We hugged for sometime. Passionately kissing all over body. She has chest length hair. Sloppy BBJ not very good. Need much training. Inserted cover and had her for few minutes. Two hours went like like minute. Me crazy need more of her in coming days. She told not to share her no with anyone. Wil try my level best for few of guys here.

BJ: 3/10

No DFK.

Boobs: 9/10

Damage: 3.5 k / two hours + Gifts.

WIR: definitely yes. She wil open up more I think. No pics.

ChennaiBoy
03-29-15, 10:38
After having Punjabi lunch. Went to meet Shalini from Anna nagar. She is black but good body. She guided to her apartment. She finished in half hour. Not satisfied. Left the place. Reviewed from every angle. So not writing it big.

BJ: 1/10

No DFK.

Boobs: 4/10 but pointed.

Damage: 3. 5 k / shot.

WIR: No.

WildInstincts
03-29-15, 14:29
Met this girl today through a SP known to many in this forum.

Positives:

Nice boobs. Firm and shape. She allows you to caress them and lick / suck so long as you don't use your teeth.

Looks the same as in the pic. Not a photo shopped chick.

No negative attitudes but not a GFE either.

Tight pussy.

Negatives:

She hurries up. Bit of a time watcher.

No DFK. Only a light lip kiss is allowed.

No BBBJ. Well, she started with CBJ, I did not insist on BBBJ as I am worried about the safety. Those who are into BBBJ can demand, I guess.

She is not totally into it. She attended couple of calls in the middle of the session.

Not a teen as promoted. In her mid 20's.

No English, let alone Tamil. Only Hindi.

Unexpected:

The condom broke while we were trying doggie. I had taken my own Durex, but did not insist on it when she used the house supplied KS. I should have. It broke and my mood dwindled. Hardly able to enjoy post that. But, it is not her fault.

My special thanks to the fellow ISGian "JKForYou18" for all his help. He helped me with number of contacts. None worked for one reason or another. Even the appointment with SP P's girl was aborted on Saturday night after I reached the venue. I was very frustrated, but he stood by my side. Thanks buddy, I own you big time.

Mck789
03-29-15, 17:57
Yes buddy. Nowadays she is very greedy. Previously she won't even count the money which we give. Few months back had threesome with her & her friend. After that she started asking more money. I think juniors are giving more money whatever she quotes. Please negotiate friends.Guys,

Meena is not worth the hype created here. She is average independant doing this regularly. She offers everything on plate which is good compared to many who are deadfish on bed.

HardcoreMonger
03-29-15, 19:18
First of all I would like to see my fellow members especially the seniors to frequently write a detailed FR s as I am seeing this Chennai forum is dried up, as rightly mentioned by someone a couple of days back. Anyways as always been my style I will continue to write my long FR as much as I like reading long ones. Here it goes:

If you people check my previous posts I would have mentioned about how my bad experience with an aunty had changed my mongering Experience. I didn't like her service but then kept in touch and managed to get homely independent gals whom she personally knew were into this.

As usual called her and asked if there was any good ones for which she told to come to a place owned by her friend. I had clearly mentioned I wanted a younger gal I mean not the aunty types. The good thing I like about this woman is that she seems to instruct the gals in advance as of how to give the service. I guess this from my observation during the sequence of experiences as all her friends start the deed by giving awesome toothless BBJ and with enough foreplay. Also I am fed up with the SP s and the potential LE scanners who might track down o these SP s. The good thing with this lady is that she usually quotes Rs 3500 but last time I gave her only Rs 3000 she counted and asked 500 which was missing. I kind of casually told adjust with this and moved on to bang the gal.

I reached the place and she showed me her friend. She was a lot on the darker side but still I went ahead as her face was really beautiful. This time I never spoke about the rates on phone but only went with rs 3 k and gave her but she never even bothered to count rather she tucked it underneath her blouse (typical Tamil aunty style LOL). So the next time planning to reduce by Rs 500 and pay her only Rs 2500 which I m sure she won't mind either because everything is a bonus for her.

I went in and started with the usual foreplay, caressing fondling and what not. I removed her tops with difficulty as she was wearing a traditional South Indian dress with a lot of hooks LOL. To my delight she had such a tremendous pair of tits which were more like huge jugs with perfect shape nothing less nothing more. To be more precise her face and her boobs resembled exactly the mallu soft core star Devika who surely will be a dream woman for the regular soft core watchers. In fact this gal had a much more innocent face than her, but very dark in complexion.

She then started the BBJ after asking me to wash my tool. It was absolute heaven, toothless BBJ with enough attention to the balls. Then she asked me if she can put the covers on. I hesitated and in fact continued with the foreplay followed by 3 sessions of BBJ s (like BBJ start stop move on fondling again BBJ start stop stuff). She was so sensual and was doing it with a slight hesitancy which made it more sexier. Then she asked me to start the action with the cover on.

The long BBJ with interruption at the right time excited me like crazy. To my dismay I cumed very soon as I Started the banging part. This was the first time in my mongering experience this has happened. I usually go on for long and finally might require a HJ from the gal to finish but this one was special such sensual, hesitant, shy and innocent gal had made me cum too sooner. By the way her pussy was damn tight may be she is new to this. But one contradicting thing was she had a lot of marks on her hands which looked more like the nail marks. Then washed myself and asked her how much tip should I pay she was like your wish. I was flattered I took out a Rs 500 note and gave her and left.

I tried to get the gal's no during the deed and asked her for which she replied "you can get me only by talking to that Akka and I can't give my number to anyone. "Planning to convince the lady to let me have her for a full night. Keeping fingers crossed. Will certainly repeat her next time for a longer session with proper banging at a cheaper cost (hopefully).

SlaveInfo9
03-30-15, 01:37
Hi buddies,

Need a professional MP in Chennai for back pain can anyone let me know any good place or PM me.

Thanks.

Coolshankar1
03-30-15, 01:58
Check out this.

Keraleeya Ayurveda Samajam.

Lloyd's Road, Royapettah, Chennai. Tamil Nadu.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

It is too good.

Hi buddies need a professional MP in chennai for back pain can anyone let me know any good place or pm me.

Thanks. !!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GuyCool123
03-30-15, 06:21
Dear bro,

Can you PM the details. Expecting support from seniors for out call service. PM any verified source guys.

Cheers,

CoolGuy

One of my friend introduced to one girl who is living in Chennai. We know each other for last 6. 5 month. Difficult to convince for deed and that too openly. Last Friday we planned to finish the game. Went to meet her in hotel. One of her friend (hotel staff) guided to her room without any hassle. Went inside refreshed myself. Bought ks dotted. We hugged for sometime. Passionately kissing all over body. She has chest length hair. Sloppy BBJ not very good. Need much training. Inserted cover and had her for few minutes. Two hours went like like minute. Me crazy need more of her in coming days. She told not to share her no with anyone. Wil try my level best for few of guys here.

BJ: 3/10

No DFK.

Boobs:9/10

Damage:3.5 k / two hours + Gifts.

WIR: definitely yes. She wil open up more I think. No pics.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JkForYou18
03-30-15, 07:07
No worries buddy. Glad that you have finally opened your account in Chennai after abroad mongering.

Expecting many more FR's from you!

Happy mongering.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

Positives:

Nice boobs. Firm and shape. She allows you to caress them and lick / suck so long as you don't use your teeth.

Tight pussy.

Negatives:

No DFK. Only a light lip kiss is allowed.

No BBBJ. Well, she started with CBJ, I did not insist on BBBJ as I am worried about the safety. Those who are into BBBJ can demand, I guess.

She is not totally into it. She attended couple of calls in the middle of the session..

Sarathy
03-30-15, 13:41
Hi,

I'm new bee to this forum. I mostly play around MP's and for the first time trying to looks for escorts in Chennai, preferably out-calls.

I have tried Locanto and other source, but a little vary since most of them ask to pay upfront without even sharing any pics. Me and my friends are desperately sourcing for last 2 weeks with no luck.

If any senior can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

MuhaSali
03-30-15, 18:20
Dude,

It was a nice FR.

Intact this Bengal bird has come to SP P's den for the second time in past 4 months. She gives good company, provided you speak hindi.

Hoping to get more Fed's FR's you.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Positives:

Tight pussy.

Negatives:

No DFK. Only a light lip kiss is allowed..

WildInstincts
03-30-15, 18:29
Dude,

It was a nice FR.

Intact this Bengal bird has come to SP P's den for the second time in past 4 months. She gives good company, provided you speak hindi.

Hoping to get more Fed's FR's you.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Thanks mate. Yes, language problem, I guess. I can't speak a word in Hindi and she couldn't manage English. May be someone with Hindi skills can unleash the best in her.

Will surely post FRs of future encounters. Otherwise this place is getting very dry!

SunilMani
03-30-15, 18:29
No review but not good for that kinda money.

SunilMani
03-30-15, 18:33
Hey wild instinct.

Looks like you had a good time man. Please help with SP contacts and damages.

Zephyer
03-30-15, 19:00
Hey guys. Traveling to Chennai in a weeks time. Came across this independent name Gia. Asking for 12 K for a couple of hours including the place. Has anyone been with her before. Would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks. Cheers.

Hearts006
03-30-15, 19:54
How good is Gia?

Chnavis
03-31-15, 04:10
Is the one behing chintamani?. Madam M is a big cheater.

Last Wednesday, I tried a MP which advertises services at 999. (Its a trap). Once I get there they said it was onetime offer. Anyway I insisted for it or I said I will walkout. They assigned a short girl called Jenni. There are no rooms but only curtains. She did avg msg. And refused extra. Even when I expressed great disappointment, she was not ready. I had big argument with the proprietor lady. While I was doing so, some innocent customers called her, WTF. She jst started luring them.

The disappointment and irritation really led me to a headache. I just thought that I will post this experience. (I was remembering about my ventures in Mumbai / Kolkata / Hyderabad and wondered why its still not happening in chennai?

So guys, please beware of 999 offer of the MP. (if you had anyother experience, please PM me).

Damage: 999 + 500 + Auto (450).

Johnnk
03-31-15, 04:17
That's correct!

Is the one behing chintamani?. Madam M is a big cheater.

BlueLappy
03-31-15, 10:01
Chennai, after a long time thought of giving Chennai a try again. I have been to Delhi and Bombay recently and was more optimistic about my chances as both Delhi and Bombay it was relatively easy and not to mention had good experiences. Now back to Chennai, with my recent confidence I was looking for a decent GFE and hopefully anal, but knowing Chennai chances were slim. So this month was talking to a few people on locato and got this one Hindi speaking guy on the phone who sent me pics. Was interested and he told me to come to a large shopping store at Valasaravakam. Got there waited for sometime and after a few phone calls had a guy who came and picked me up. He took me to a old independent house. 4 SW there pics matched for the worst looking one! So chose a tall Marathi chick, was told 8 K suddenly but I stuck to my 5 K and after a few phone calls it was "fine".

So enter the room and almost immediately girl asked for 1 K tip. I almost immediately knew this was not going to go well but already gave the 5 K so thought I will salvage the situation and boy how wrong I was!

I told her tips only after the session and immediately attitude came, she started her no list! No kissing, CBJ she was okay with, so started with a CBJ and she insisted on 2 condoms which I knew was a bad idea but holding your hard on makes common sense leave your head. She was bitching a bit and I gave it. Literally dead fish CBJ followed. Then after the usual watch the cellphone and try a smoke routine I thought I will just get it over with and started doggy and 2 minutes in she started falling on the bed, my legs are paining were her complain. She sat up normal missionary, I was annoyed, tired and getting a bit angry that I just finished and came on her belly.

Then she started talking about the tip, now I was totally irritated but kept my mouth shut gave her. 5 and walked out. The guy who picked me up was waiting outside and now he was asking for 300 Rs for drop. I told bugger off and just walked back to my bike.

Cost- 5 K +.5 tips.

Looks- 7/10 (late 20's, "C" cups, decent butt and curves but loads of stretch marks).

Attitude - 2/10 (I am being generous here!

WIR. Hell NO.

Why is it that in Chennai all these girls have such bad attitudes baffles me. I am not the most active john but even talking with SP in Delhi and Mumbai there is a decent comfort level even the girls are more co-operative and much better attitudes. Maybe Chennai is unlucky for me.

But I did have a massage recently in Vadapalani at a well known spa and got good hints for extra's but that day GF was in another room so did not try any funny business! So might try that soon.

PanickAchan
03-31-15, 17:04
How good is Gia?Used to charge 8 k for one deed. My personal experience expensive and too much hype.

PanickAchan
03-31-15, 17:11
Been a spectator in this forum for some time. Really appreciate the way how forum members are active though off late we are seeing it becoming dry. Thought of jumping in and got my subscription activated, any assistance on Indes or a good SP contact will be returned. Be safe and enjoy!

BoyOnFire
03-31-15, 17:14
How good is Gia?I called her but she asked for Facebook / linked in details on her email ID. Don't know how safe it is so I backed out.

Please suggest if it is safe?

Anyone on this forum who has tried her.

AbcCool
03-31-15, 18:53
Hi,

In craigslist listings there is one babe who advertises with "Catchme" phrase.

Attached are her pics.

Quoting 10 k for 2 hrs.

Has anyone tried her?

ISG seniors please Help me with your inputs by replying here.

PanickAchan
03-31-15, 19:20
I called her but she asked for Facebook / linked in details on her email ID. Don't know how safe it is so I backed out.

Anyone on this forum who has tried her.Yes some 4 month old deed. Very safe location however as I mentioned too much of hype created and expensive as well. Can try for other choices if you have any.

BlackPearl007
03-31-15, 20:05
I was trying for 3 some for couple of days but no luck mostly all are mostly asking for 30 k and 50 k and all so dropped and so needed something as Jhonny was in high spirit hence finally landed in one of my regular MP in Virukambakkam, paid at the counter but I was unlucky my regular babe was on off today, picked another gal who I had noticed in my earlier visits slim / fair I think she is Telugu gal but was very good Tamil.

Room was well lite partition wall was existing but top of the wall was glass, I was given disposable to change and she left to be back in 2 minutes, I was on the massage table upside down she started with oil massage which was not great. She started to talk after keeping the fan in full speed (claimed A / Cis having some problem) and was saying I was 2nd customer and no tip from morning and asked how much I would tip this made me off I said what she is expecting and what she can offer for the same, it was a long list except for FS (which is not possible).

Basis her massage and talk I decided she is not worth the rate she quoted so informed I have only 500 with me, she was trying to convince me but I said no way I have anything more. Zoom she jumped on me and did something what she thought was massage. It went on for 10 minutes totally 20 minutes was out she asked me to turn and asked for the tip again I had no way so gave it. She now was standing removed my disposable and stared to give a HJ which was OK I would say but no TL or anything else finished in 5 minutes. That was all it was over and she packed up.

Overall massage was just OK, gal was fair & slim.

Here is score card.

Face 6/10

Boobs 4/10 (Only outer view).

GFE: 5/10

Massage service: 3/10

Attitude: 5/10

Place 5/10. No A / C, lighted room, bathroom was clean.

Damage: 2.5 k + .5 K tip.

WIR: Yes to meet my regular sweetie therapist.

RareLogin
03-31-15, 20:17
I called her but she asked for Facebook / linked in details on her email ID. Don't know how safe it is so I backed out.

Anyone on this forum who has tried her.She won't pick up the calls and you can refer previous reports too, have a safe play.

ManForClit
04-01-15, 01:42
Hi Mickey,

Can I have her digits and location. I have my PM.

BaalaYogi
04-01-15, 06:50
Fellow mongers,

Heard that there are some new gals arrived at the Guindy MP. Any reviews on them?

Pestered90
04-01-15, 09:03
Contacted a SP.

Shared this photo.

Any review is appreciated.

Quotes 8 k.

BoyOnFire
04-01-15, 09:29
She won't pick up the calls and you can refer previous reports too, have a safe play.Now her Webpage ask for all the facebook and linkedin Info. LOL. And her contact number is removed form the page.

Anony1579
04-01-15, 10:48
It's not a babe, but an SP who's putting out these ads. I got a different pic when I contacted them last time around when I was in Chennai. I dropped the idea of meeting as they were not budging to reduce the rates. Try to negotiate the rates.

Hi,

In craigslist listings there is one babe who advertises with "Catchme" phrase.

Attached are her pics.

Quoting 10 k for 2 hrs.

Has anyone tried her?

ISG seniors please Help me with your inputs by replying here.

Sriji125
04-01-15, 11:32
Finally after 8 months tried MGR Nagar kavitha in Kachepuram miss her lot in Chennai services is same as before open to all. The two things we have to think is the place was bit small she is all alone there and the traveling time it took around 3 HR and 15 mins for traveling and 1 HR for a session BTW the service is awesome everything was on menu.

WIR- Yes (but only if she come to Chennai).

CheersHi friend,

Can you share the contact details of Kavitha?

In reply I can share SP numbers in Chennai.

Armmnn
04-01-15, 15:59
Hello everyone,

Went to this parlour today. Went inside asked for chest massage. There were 3 ladies inside. Selected one cute looking SI. Got an nice chest massage and allowed fondling, touching her top off allowed sucking the lovely medium sized melons. Allowed touching / feeling all over. Nice experience.

Damage 500 + 200 Tip.

Pestered90
04-01-15, 17:29
Contacted a SP.

Shared dis photo. , any review is appreciated. , quotes 8 k.The pic was not attached by mistake.

Pestered90
04-01-15, 17:31
It's not a babe, but an SP who's putting out these ads. I got a different pic when I contacted them last time around when I was in Chennai. I dropped the idea of meeting as they were not budging to reduce the rates. Try to negotiate the rates.The same thing happened to me. I got a diff pic, was not appealing so dropped the idea.

SamJx
04-01-15, 20:12
Anyone tried pickup hooker from this location. Today we out for hunting saw some hookers most of them are 35+. Saw one nice typical Tamil girl dress in sarre and tatoo in her had good looking but dark complexion. 100% sure she not a TG. Thought of trying tomorrow because today I came by vechile so can't risk parking nearby and no place have to check in nearby hotel. Any experience guys. ?? Good to approach or its going to be KLPD. ?? Chennai is very dry and only 2 Indies are available in this forum so thought of hunting myself so went out for searching. 5 yrs back I used to hunt from this location and had good no of partime hooker mostly college chicks from the nearby college. Today scene is bad only older womens are seen only couple of girls I have seen. Input from the senior members will appericated.

SamJx
04-01-15, 20:21
Why many people only visit spa. And update some poor FRS. Guy get down on streets follow some leads talk to auto Walla's. When I stayed in Chennai 5 yrs back I used to hunt many Indies. Mostly college chicks near ethiraj and Kathiawar and near woodlands driven in. Currently I spending sometime in Chennai surely update if I got some good one.

IceCool85
04-01-15, 21:11

Positives:

Tight pussy.

Negatives:

She hurries up. Bit of a time watcher...Nice FR thanks for sharing. I am new to Chennai. Please share the digit of this SP.

Thanks

DhanushTrisha
04-01-15, 22:12
Hey Lzxt

Chennai scene is dead.., have also been trying to get info on here.. another place to check is www.indiasexguide.com

If ya come across anything do me a favor and post it pls for a fellow traveller like me

Ciao and good huntingHi,

I am newbie to this group. I want really safe girl in Chennai with low cost. Please ping me on PMS.

MuhaSali
04-02-15, 02:04
I was very unfortunate to have missed this sexy Delhi bird during first week of March. SP P said that she gave good company and customers gave good feedback on her service.

I'm seeing a pattern like Kannadiga birds are demanding tips upfront. Delhi birds are very co-operative.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

MuhaSali
04-02-15, 02:49
I hope fellow ISGans understand which spa. FS assured for regular customers. But this one was closed sometime back due to LE action.

I got an sms from same number (ending with 81) that the spa is re-started in Mugappair.

I'm not planning as it is risky.

Anyone got an sms or tried it?

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

StallionVj
04-02-15, 03:40
Hello everyone,

Went to this parlour today. Went inside asked for chest massage. There were 3 ladies inside. Selected one cute looking SI. Got an nice chest massage and allowed fondling, Touching tooke her top off allowed sucking the lovely medium sized melons. Allowed touching / feeling allover. Nice experience.

Damage 500 + 200 Tip.Hey bro,

Is this near and on top of mercy?

It does not have a name right?

Jasmpat
04-02-15, 05:17
Pal, I have seen this babe in Pune from an SP almost 6-7 months back. At that time the SP was quoting 5 K. Rates are definitely hiked. You need to negotiate.

The pic was nt attached by mistake.

Sarathy
04-02-15, 05:18
After hunting for several days finally found our first success in Chennai.

Myself and a friend decided to finalize a hunt yesterday and called a number ending with 788. He told us 3 girls available in OMR. Went to the place he asked us and parked the car. After several minutes of tensed waiting a guy in bike came and asked us to park the car in the main road and took us to an independent house.

3 Girls were available. 1 SI and 2 others NI's. While I settled for the SI my friend took a Bengali.

SI was petite with nice boobs and ass. Not unnecessary flaps anywhere. She was very co-operative. I was a little tired when I reached there so asked if she can do a massage. She surprised me with an excellent massage followed by BBJ and FS.

I asked if she is available for Out call as independent. She told she is here for contract for a week and then she will be available anytime with 1 day notice. She also told that if required she can get more girls.

But she is quoting 10 k for full day out. Not sure if it is worth. Need to negotiate. I took her number and left with happy face.

My friend had a good experience as well. The Bengali had a nice boobs and tight he said.

Overall nice experience.

Damage: 3 k + 500 (tips).

P.S: In hurry forgot to take the pic, I'm planning to book her with another girl for next week. If that happens, will post the pics.

Britney789
04-02-15, 05:20
There are a few SPs who bring Delhi / North girls and sell for 8 K to 15 K per HR. She is also part of it. Some 5 to 10 SPs are selling them. So, you get in different rates. Most of Loc is these ads.

Originally they are 2 K- 4 K material in Pune / Delhi.

Pal, I have seen this babe in Pune from an SP almost 6-7 months back. At that time the SP was quoting 5 K. Rates are definitely hiked. You need to negotiate.

Sarathy
04-02-15, 05:23
I have experienced a girl called Ammu in one of the MP's in OMR / ECR.

Not sure if that is the same Ammu who is refereed in this forum by some of the seniors. She is short, brown complexion and nice boobs. If someone can share the contact it would be nice.

Thanks a ton.

RajooDudez
04-02-15, 13:40
I hope fellow ISGans understand which spa. FS assured for regular customers. But this one was closed sometime back due to LE action.

I got an sms from same number (ending with 81) that the spa is re-started in Mugappair.

I'm not planning as it is risky.

Anyone got an sms or tried it?

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Hi Muhasali,

I've been to the one in Mogappair. Its near to JJ nagar police station. Its in an apartment. Chose one avg looking SI. Most of them are aunties. All I feel should be above 28-29. Couple of NE are also there. Nothing big to write about. This was around 8 months back. I heard that one lady (always wears saree showing navel etc) is the hottest chick. Which I am yet to try. Can you give me some hints about some good spas in Chennai with good SI (nice boobs and curves) who offer TL+nice HJ? I can help with other info in Chennai and more in Bangalore.

VJackHoffman
04-02-15, 13:57
Dear brothers,

Thanks for helping me to come out of my addiction with a street hooker.

I wonder is there any vaginal pill or cream to apply inside vagina before intercourse which can destroy all the possible infectious virus and bacteria (HIV) also.

Because there is a chance of condom tear so we can be 100% safe.

Also advice me with list of vaccine which should be taken for sexually active person like me.

Regards,

Jack Hoffman

Mickey Thomas
04-02-15, 15:50
I was very unfortunate to have missed this sexy Delhi bird during first week of March. SP P said that she gave good company and customers gave good feedback on her service.

I'm seeing a pattern like Kannadiga birds are demanding tips upfront. Delhi birds are very co-operative.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Yes. You are correct and they upfront tell you what they don't like. No idea about kannadiga and have not encountered any one till date.

SamJx
04-02-15, 20:12
Yesterday I have posted about this location so here is the update. Today went there and the same girl was standing went and approached her ask for price she quoted 3 k negotiate to 2 k and go into auto her with her mamasan. Asked the location they said some hotel next to Buhari. One the way that girl started asking 500 extra because room only cost them 1000 I said after the service I will pay. One the way inquired about her she said she from madurai doing this for family problems etc. Got into hotel reception guy ask my ID and upfront money paid 1000 and gave my old voter ID. Room was not that great average room with fan. Started the deed little CBJ and asked me to enter in miss after sometime tried different pos finally came after 20 min. Washed and came back collected my ID and left the place.

Took her no willing to share but please note below points to avoid disappointment.

Service: average service no GFE but open to all position and very little CBJ.

Looks: as I said typical south Tamil girl dark complexion nice body and good boobs lots of makeup.

Advice: Before calling her and asking her to come to your place, first visit the location look her from distance if you like then go for it. How to identify she will always standing next to the bus stop with her mamasan, shinny saree and tattoo in her hand. Just park your vehicle in nearby location just take a walk to have closer look. If you like you can negotiate directly if you have guts or call her from distance. Her name Pugal madhi no will shared on request. And she won't speak any other language other than Tamil.

Warning: She is an hooker so don't expect GFE and escort service from her for the amount you pay (1 k excluded room).

MuhaSali
04-03-15, 02:39
Thanks for the useful info.

Hi Muhasali,

I've been to the one in Mogappair. Its near to JJ nagar police station. Its in an apartment. Chose one avg looking SI. Most of them are aunties. All I feel should be above 28-29. Couple of NE are also there. Nothing big to write about. This was around 8 months back. I heard that one lady (always wears saree showing navel etc) is the hottest chick. Which I am yet to try. Can you give me some hints about some good spas in Chennai with good SI (nice boobs and curves) who offer TL+nice HJ? I can help with other info in Chennai and more in Bangalore.

MuhaSali
04-03-15, 03:10
Guys,

Last week I had been to our T. Nagar hotel spa. Tried new manipuri NE therapist Miss G. She had come there one month ago. Face is ok-ok, slim, fair, tall and lovely melons with firm nipples.

As usual good service (TL+HJ) and massage is also good as earlier she worked in a professional spa.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

MuhaSali
04-03-15, 03:14
Dude,

Sharing details in open forum is not safe.

I can share MP details through PM, provided you get a subscription and you have few experiences posted.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

Hi Muhasali,

RajooDudez
04-03-15, 06:58
Dude,

Sharing details in open forum is not safe.

I can share MP details through PM, provided you get a subscription and you have few experiences posted.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.Sure mate, activated PM now. Please share the MP details.

Yuvan
04-03-15, 08:45
I just joined. Experts can help me in future.

WildInstincts
04-03-15, 10:24
Dear brothers,

Thanks for helping me to come out of my addiction with a street hooker.

I wonder is there any vaginal pill or cream to apply inside vagina before intercourse which can destroy all the possible infectious virus and bacteria (HIV) also.

Also advice me with list of vaccine which should be taken for sexually active person like me.

Regards,

Jack HoffmanMate,

Not sure of the Anti-virus vaginal pill / cream.

Vaccinations: HPV Vaccines & Hepatitis B Vaccines are available. But, I high recommend you consult a doctor to get a professional advice.

KewlMajor
04-03-15, 12:20
Let me share my experiences with you as a newbie in Chennai.

Most people who advertise in Locanto and other sites run chains. The same girls are rotated between MPs. The quality of MP girls is truly shameful and unacceptable. In most cases your servant maid will look better.

Visited one MP in Anna Nagar and the quality was just alright, but the ambiance and cleanliness is a matter of concern. The girls do a HJ and don't negotiate rates but its decency that you tip 500 at least. Visited another near Shanthi colony and found the same set of girls working here. Again the quality was just OK. Extras are assured but you have to tip them separately.

Visited another MP just outside Anna Nagar because the owner told me over phone about the less than 20 year old beauties and how they do 'everything' for you. Went there and found water buffalos. Scooted for my life giving some vague reason.

Prefer independents and I can spend top dollar for a good looking girl with a great body in a safe environment. Will be happy if some one can make an intro.

BlackPearl007
04-03-15, 13:32
Hi bro,

Can you PM me the spa details do they offer B2B.

Hi,

There is one I went long back. Its in a area behind 3 letter in short famously known it company. The street name is of a Danish movie and there is a park near by. Sorry this is all I can help since you don't have a PM.

PanickAchan
04-03-15, 14:05
Been a silent member for some time asking for guidance from seniors and brethren. Though the success rate is very minimal however we all should know that patience is the greatest virtue and its just about time that we trust each other and not be gatekeepers to the custodians we are having. So here is my FR. Please excuse if something is missing as this my first FR.

Have been going around few MPs for some time however the ultimate search of Inde is still far from reality. This FR is about a regular SP den most of whom know in the forum. As little brother was out of action for few days, called up and fixed the time. This place is in one of the posh residential locality. SP has send me two snaps decided on one. Went there greeted by a guy and was soon took to one of the rooms. I have been earlier to this SP however not this place, I was skeptical initially however everything was cake walk. The profile which I have selected was in action and I was informed to check out the second one. I was initially pissed off and was on the verge to come out of the place but you know when little johny is active your brain becomes dead. So decided to go on.

Some 24-25 short with good racks. We did the initial talking, this chic is from some part of Mumbai and has been in action in Blore and Chennai. Started with the usual foreplay and FK. She had an awesome hand. She gave me a good massage also will talk that later. Did a CBJ and went on to do miss, DS and so many other things that I wanted to try and finished the deed by making her come on the top.

Now coming to the massage part, while trying different position, funny this one is I got a catch on my right leg and took opportunity and asked her a nice rub and boy she was good. She did a FBSM a dry one though. Overall a good and double bonanza. Flashed her a good tip and good kiss at the end.

Rate Card.

Damages- 7 K.

Massage- Heavenly.

Boobs- 8/10

GFE- 7/10

Attitude- 8/10

WIR-May be depending on the call from little Johny. Though expensive I must admit due to lack of contacts I may end up there.

Play safe. Enjoy dear ones!

Armmnn
04-03-15, 15:59
Pal, I have seen this babe in Pune from an SP almost 6-7 months back. At that time the SP was quoting 5 K. Rates are definitely hiked. You need to negotiate.Bro,

Its near to famous Billrth hospital. Its very easy to spot it.

IceCool85
04-03-15, 16:31
Been a silent member for some time asking for guidance from seniors and brethren. Though the success rate is very minimal however we all should know that patience is the greatest virtue and its just about time that we trust each other and not be gatekeepers to the custodians we are having. So here is my FR. Please excuse if something is missing as this my first FR.

Have been going around few MPs for some time however the ultimate search of Inde is still far from reality. This FR is about a regular SP den most of whom know in the forum. As little brother was out of action for few days, called up and fixed the time. This place is in one of the posh residential locality. SP has send me two snaps decided on one. Went there greeted by a guy and was soon took to one of the rooms. I have been earlier to this SP however not this place, I was skeptical initially however everything was cake walk. The profile which I have selected was in action and I was informed to check out the second one. I was initially pissed off and was on the verge to come out of the place but you know when little johny is active your brain becomes dead. So decided to go on.

Some 24-25 short with good racks. We did the initial talking, this chic is from some part of Mumbai and has been in action in Blore and Chennai. Started with the usual foreplay and FK. She had an awesome hand. She gave me a good massage also will talk that later...Great review brother. Please PM me the SP digits.

AbcCool
04-03-15, 18:53
The same thing happened to me. I got a diff pic, was not appealing so dropped the idea.Guys,

Catchme is a girl or a boy who is dressed up like a girl after doing operation?

PanickAchan
04-03-15, 20:18
The pic was not attached by mistake.She looks good however price is on the higher side. Bro can you share the SP contact. I have PMd you.

TIA

IceCool85
04-03-15, 20:51
Hello ISGians,

I have contacted a SP digit ending with 112. His ads are there in Locanto and in Creg list. He quoted 4 K / HR and 10 K for F. And but did not share any pictures. He called me to toll gate in OMR and after I reached there another person called and said only outcall available. Since I did not have place I declined and told him will call him tomorrow. Senior members any advice on this SP or anybody have previous experience.

Cheers

Creative1989
04-04-15, 03:25
How good is Gia?MILF. Good cooperation yaar.

AbcCool
04-04-15, 06:49
Hi all,

Safety is the first issue for sexually active mongers like us. So when it comes to condoms are there various sizes available? When I go to medical stores he gives just the standard ones (size). He tells that only various types (like dotted, extra thin.) are available but size is the same. Is it true or there are size like small medium and large?

RajooDudez
04-04-15, 10:56
First of all I would like to see my fellow members especially the seniors to frequently write a detailed FR s as I am seeing this Chennai forum is dried up, as rightly mentioned by someone a couple of days back. Anyways as always been my style I will continue to write my long FR as much as I like reading long ones. Here it goes:

If you people check my previous posts I would have mentioned about how my bad experience with an aunty had changed my mongering Experience. I didn't like her service but then kept in touch and managed to get homely independent gals whom she personally knew were into this.

As usual called her and asked if there was any good ones for which she told to come to a place owned by her friend. I had clearly mentioned I wanted a younger gal I mean not the aunty types. The good thing I like about this woman is that she seems to instruct the gals in advance as of how to give the service. I guess this from my observation during the sequence of experiences as all her friends start the deed by giving awesome toothless BBJ and with enough foreplay. Also I am fed up with the SP s and the potential LE scanners who might track down o these SP s..Nice report bhai! Please can you PM the contact details. I always get turned on by dark / dusky girls with nice height and structure.

GeeYen
04-04-15, 12:36
Hello everyone,

Went to this parlour today. Went inside asked for chest massage. There were 3 ladies inside. Selected one cute looking SI. Got an nice chest massage and allowed fondling, touching her top off allowed sucking the lovely medium sized melons. Allowed touching / feeling all over. Nice experience.

Damage 500 + 200 Tip.

Went to this mercy parlor but I made a mistake I went and inquired about the rates for facial and got their mob no and came back then I called them and asked for extras which they denied I told them one of my friend got it. I should have gone directly and availed their services. I don't know whether I will get it if I go once again. 2 Girls were there one plump girl and other lean. Please advice me on this Armmm. Are you sure that I will get it. There is no privacy also. This is my first time so bit nervous.

Thanks

Praj4
04-04-15, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sarathy
04-04-15, 16:25
Hi Geeyen,

Can you give some clue about the first parlour?

Hello everyone,

Damage 500 + 200 Tip.

Went to this mercy parlor but I made a mistake I went and inquired about the rates for facial and got their mob no and came back then I called them and asked for extras which they denied I told them one of my friend got it. I should have gone directly and availed their services. I don't know whether I will get it if I go once again. 2 Girls were there one plump girl and other lean. Please advice me on this Armmm. Are you sure that I will get it. There is no privacy also. This is my first time so bit nervous.

Thanks

Armmnn
04-04-15, 19:01
Hi Geeyen,

Can you give some clue about the first parlour?Bro,

Its near Billrth hospital. Go there and just ask for chest massage. You will be guided to small room inside. Once there you can sweet talk the lady / girl for extras. Better go for the gal, she is a bit short.

Dsl000
04-05-15, 03:01
I spotted the place and went there. Looks like the business is converted to professional one and they clearly told me that they don't do non-professional and in fact no female to male.

Hi bro,

Can you PM me the spa details do they offer B2B.

GeeYen
04-05-15, 11:36
Hi everyone,

Anybody went to Vijayam parlor Egmore recently. Is it still functioning? Any extras available there?

Praj4
04-05-15, 14:38

Also advice me with list of vaccine which should be taken for sexually active person like me.That's impractical question since most girls even object to you applying KY jelly as lubricant leave aside you inserting a pill / cream in her vagina! Only vaccine is use of a good quality.

Condom preferably with lubricant!

AbcCool
04-05-15, 16:38
Hi ISGians,

I currently feel like hitting myself hard on the wall for what happened during my so called first time sex experience.

I called up nos on craigslist and just finalized one girl. I went and checked, she was different from pic, but I agreed and she closed the door.

As this was my first time, I was a bit nervous. Then she comforted me and both removed our dresses except underwear. We were cuddling each other in bed. After 5 minutes or so johnny became medium hard. Then she put on the condom and asked me to do mish position. Before I could insert, my hard on went off. So my soft dick was not going inside her pussy. I felt embarrassed. With the hard on gone off the condom was also improper. So she asked me to remove the condom.

We were again cuddling each other and she was giving hand job also. This time it became hard and she inserted a new condom. Now I thought of doing doggy position. So she became ready in the position. I just woke up from bed and went so that I could do her in doggy. But yet again the hard on went off.

Then she asked me to imagine that she was my girlfriend. We had long eye contacts. She was just massaging my balls and stroking below it. She was speaking like my long time GF also. This time jhonny became real hard. A new condom inserted. I asked to do WOT, so that I don't have to perform. I told this position because, she only had to perform here and would make my job / nervousness easier. Again before she could position herself and she was trying to insert my dick into her hole but again it was not going in as it completely lost its hardness. I lost all hope and my embarrassment was at peak. I told her to finish off. I dressed up and went away never looking back.

Girl: 20 years old.

Boobs: small 5/10

Figure 9/10

I'm 27 years old. I have had many MP experiences and had foreplay with 2 girls (friends) before. This was the first time I tried to have sex and failed miserably. I don't take any medication, I don't have any other health issues. I used to masturbate at the max 2 times / day, but in the last month it was just once a week. I fear that this is erectile dysfunction or maybe just nervousness to perform within stipulated time or shyness. When I used to get massages with extras, My dick used to give full hard on till HJ. I think I'm more used to HJ and watching porn rather than actual sex. Please help me on this. Should I visit doctor for ED? Should I take Viagra?

Currently I'm feeling helpless and I'm hating myself for what happened. Please help people. I know this post might not be of much help to others. But please give yuor suggestions.

Frank Martin
04-05-15, 18:57
Hey buddy,

You are perfectly fine. Same experience will happen to 75% people when they try for the first time. Its usual psychological fear inside us that leads to failure. The fear mainly about LE or STDs.

In my limited experience and knowledge I will give you few suggestions to avoid failure next time. Below are the tips one should follow on the first time.

1. Select more safe SP or Independent.

2. Book for more time which helps you to bring confidence in you to do well.

3. Talk with her for good amount of time and play with her simultaneously.

4. Try to close your eyes while smooching and sucking boobs (it will remove all your fear as you don't think about anything else).

5. Never try adventures (Doggy, WOT, . Etc) on your first attempt. MISH is always best for first time.

6. Request her to insert your tool inside her (First time we don't know where / how to insert and every second late will trouble our hardness).

I request seniors to add more.

All the best,

Frank

Hi ISGians,

I currently feel like hitting myself hard on the wall for what happened during my so called first time sex experience.

I called up nos on craigslist and just finalized one girl. I went and checked, she was different from pic, but I agreed and she closed the door.

As this was my first time, I was a bit nervous. Then she comforted me and both removed our dresses except underwear. We were cuddling each other in bed. After 5 minutes or so johnny became medium hard. Then she put on the condom and asked me to do mish position. Before I could insert, my hard on went off. So my soft dick was not going inside her pussy. I felt embarrassed. With the hard on gone off the condom was also improper. So she asked me to remove the condom.

We were again cuddling each other and she was giving hand job also. This time it became hard and she inserted a new condom. Now I thought of doing doggy position. So she became ready in the position. I just woke up from bed and went so that I could do her in doggy. But yet again the hard on went off.

Then she asked me to imagine that she was my girlfriend. We had long eye contacts. She was just massaging my balls and stroking below it. She was speaking like my long time GF also..

Ajay2203
04-05-15, 20:02
Don't worry buddy it happens. Its not physical just psychological. I remember I was in mumbai and was trying to fuck a pros. But was not getting erection. I was 26 yrs old that time. I didn't do with a pros so I was not getting it. Today I am 36 and I get good erection. Its not about ED it just in your mind. Relax and be with your GF or your future wife. Thats where you get more comfort and ful erection.

Hi ISGians,

Then she asked me to imagine that she was my girlfriend. We had long eye contacts. She was just massaging my balls and stroking below it. She was speaking like my long time GF also. This time jhonny became real hard. A new condom inserted. I asked to do WOT, so that I don't have to perform. I told this position because, she only had to perform here and would make my job / nervousness easier. Again before she could position herself and she was trying to insert my dick into her hole but again it was not going in as it completely lost its hardness. I lost all hope and my embarrassment was at peak. I told her to finish off. I dressed up and went away never looking back.

Girl: 20 years old.

Boobs: small 5/10

Figure 9/10

I'm 27 years old. I have had many MP experiences and had foreplay with 2 girls (friends) before. This was the first time I tried to have sex and failed miserably. I don't take any medication, I don't have any other health issues. I used to masturbate at the max 2 times / day, but in the last month it was just once a week. I fear that this is erectile dysfunction or maybe just nervousness to perform within stipulated time or shyness. When I used to get massages with extras, My dick used to give full hard on till HJ. I think I'm more used to HJ and watching porn rather than actual sex. Please help me on this. Should I visit doctor for ED? Should I take Viagra?

Currently I'm feeling helpless and I'm hating myself for what happened. Please help people. I know this post might not be of much help to others. But please give yuor suggestions.

RockerFz
04-06-15, 02:46
Hi ISGians,

I'm a passive monger and have posted one or two FRs in this forum when I tried my first time. I did mongering in Delhi and now, in Bangalore. Surprisingly I got a GF in Chennai and we went many times. This week I've my be'day and she wants to be me for whole day. I'm looking for a girl friendly hotel to book and stay with her for that day / night. Can anyone help me please?

KewlMajor
04-06-15, 03:22
Most star hotels are friendly as long as you the person does not look like a hooker. Ideally you could check in first. Then meet her at the lobby, take her to the restaurant and then to the room. This is one way of doing it.

Hi ISGians,

I'm a passive monger and have posted one or two FRs in this forum when I tried my first time. I did mongering in Delhi and now, in Bangalore. Surprisingly I got a GF in Chennai and we went many times. This week I've my be'day and she wants to be me for whole day. I'm looking for a girl friendly hotel to book and stay with her for that day / night. Can anyone help me please?

Sumjac
04-06-15, 04:38
Hi,

After a lot of efforts I finally got a number of SP Prem from Bro rumble Bronx.

I contacted on watsapp & he sent 2 photos of a girl in black -4 k & a girl in blue 2 k as id they were from Delhi. As the reports of girl in black was bad on forum I decided to go for girl in blue.

He talked about A / C accommodation etc. Finally fixed up the deal & ended up near Empire hotel. From there he guided me to a dingy flat. When I entered it was a KLPD as the flat did not even have a fan in bedroom & also you cannot latch it from inside. The girl inside was a totally different one as compared to the photos. As jhonny was not ready to go back without a dip decided to go ahead. His man in that house said the girl is Gujarati. Anyways went ahead. The moment girl opened her mouth, their was no doubt she is a Bengali, the type you get for 1 k in Mumbai. Felt very cheated and angry. Anyway went ahead & completed the task always with a fear the door can be opened by anybody including LE. Finished and rushed out. Overall a bad experience. Maybe it is time to boycott SP Prem till he improves his services.

BlackPearl007
04-06-15, 05:27
LE Meridan is quite friendly in budget I have heard hotel Aditya and Vijaya park inn in Vadapalani.

Hi ISGians,

Audiq9091
04-06-15, 07:58
Hello bro,

I'm in Ashok nagar.

Can I get the references please to visit the hotel spa.

For sure in return I'll give references of some other spa's where I visited.

Regards,

Audi

Guys,

Last week I had been to our T. Nagar hotel spa. Tried new manipuri NE therapist Miss G. She had come there one month ago. Face is ok-ok, slim, fair, tall and lovely melons with firm nipples.

As usual good service (TL+HJ) and massage is also good as earlier she worked in a professional spa.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

SlaveInfo9
04-06-15, 08:20
Hi buddies,

Does anyone has any girls no for chatting and hanging out like GF if so PM me will get you guys few milfs no which I have.

Thanks.

HarDickk212
04-06-15, 08:55
Hi ISGians,

Currently I'm feeling helpless and I'm hating myself for what happened. Please help people. I know this post might not be of much help to others. But please give yuor suggestions.My first time I used to experience similar problems not only with WG's but also with regular girls. Its just nervousness. Relax and don't think about it too much.

Maybe next time try watching porn during foreplay it used to help me out.

Ramuk
04-06-15, 10:30
Please let me know the present and recent rates for the small time actress through SP X.

Just wanted to try her again but the rates are alarming at 15 to 20 k which in my opinion is high.

Regards,

RK

Kirahell2
04-06-15, 11:57
I contacted a locanto ad which says indipendent hosuewife her name is swetha anybodyhere tried her if yes can you give me the review? She says she charges 3 k for st.

Heatssss522
04-06-15, 14:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

KumarCbe
04-06-15, 15:50
If nothing works try caverta 25 or 50 or 100. Better to start with 25. You should have erection at least for 1 HR. Only side effect is you might feel headache sometimes.

Caverta is nothing but generic blue pill from Sun pharma.

My first time I used to experience similar problems not only with WG's but also with regular girls. Its just nervousness. Relax and don't think about it too much.

Boffin
04-06-15, 16:40
Hi bro,

Can you share the contact of the. SP. I have been trying to meet some quality chicks.

Thanks in advance.

Please let me know the present and recent rates for the small time actress through SP X.

Just wanted to try her again but the rates are alarming at 15 to 20 k which in my opinion is high.

Regards,

RK

AbcCool
04-06-15, 17:50
Don't worry buddy it happens. Its not physical just psychological. I remember I was in mumbai and was trying to fuck a pros. But was not getting erection. I was 26 yrs old that time. I didn't do with a pros so I was not getting it. Today I am 36 and I get good erection. Its not about ED it just in your mind. Relax and be with your GF or your future wife. Thats where you get more comfort and ful erection.
Hey buddy,

You are perfectly fine. Same experience will happen to 75% people when they try for the first time. Its usual psychological fear inside us that leads to failure. The fear mainly about LE or STDs.

In my limited experience and knowledge I will give you few suggestions to avoid failure next time. Below are the tips one should follow on the first time.

1. Select more safe SP or Independent.

2. Book for more time which helps you to bring confidence in you to do well.

3. Talk with her for good amount of time and play with her simultaneously.

4. Try to close your eyes while smooching and sucking boobs (it will remove all your fear as you don't think about anything else).

5. Never try adventures (Doggy, WOT, . Etc) on your first attempt. MISH is always best for first time.

6. Request her to insert your tool inside her (First time we don't know where / how to insert and every second late will trouble our hardness).

I request seniors to add more.

All the best,

Frank
My first time I used to experience similar problems not only with WG's but also with regular girls. Its just nervousness. Relax and don't think about it too much.

If nothing works try caverta 25 or 50 or 100. Better to start with 25. You should have erection atleast for 1 HR. Only side effect is you might feel headache sometimes.

Caverta is nothing but generic blue pill from Sun pharma.Hi all,

Thanks a lot for relieving me! I was so worried till I read all your replies.

Th fear of contracting STD is probably causing this I think. I would try out all your suggestions.

At KumarCbe. Is caverta similar to Viagra? Should it be eaten on empty stomach and how much time before the act? Does it delay ejaculation or just maintains hard on?

ChennaiLover13
04-06-15, 19:34
I'm surprised she even gave service.

Be away from her guys.

She is money looter.

If you want to confirm PM me I will share digits with you to confirm we talking about same one.

Anyone tried pickup hooker from this location. Today we out for hunting saw some hookers most of them are 35+. Saw one nice typical Tamil girl dress in sarre and tatoo in her had good looking but dark complexion. 100% sure she not a TG. Thought of trying tomorrow because today I came by vechile so can't risk parking nearby and no place have to check in nearby hotel. Any experience guys. ?? Good to approach or its going to be KLPD. ?? Chennai is very dry and only 2 Indies are available in this forum so thought of hunting myself so went out for searching. 5 yrs back I used to hunt from this location and had good no of partime hooker mostly college chicks from the nearby college. Today scene is bad only older womens are seen only couple of girls I have seen. Input from the senior members will appericated.

CuminGuys1
04-06-15, 19:51
Hi ISGians,

Believe me, it happens for everyone. You should be fine when your doing it with someone you know where you are comfortable around them.

KumarCbe
04-07-15, 06:34
It is generic Viagra. You can have it after food but at least 30 minutes before deed. It delays ejaculation & maintains erection.

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for relieving me! I was so worried till I read all your replies.

Th fear of contracting STD is probably causing this I think. I would try out all your suggestions.

At KumarCbe. Is caverta similar to Viagra? Should it be eaten on empty stomach and how much time before the act? Does it delay ejaculation or just maintains hard on?

RockerFz
04-07-15, 07:43
LE Meridan is quite friendly in budget I have heard hotel Aditya and Vijaya park inn in Vadapalani.
Most star hotels are friendly as long as you the person does not look like a hooker. Ideally you could check in first. Then meet her at the lobby, take her to the restaurant and then to the room. This is one way of doing it.LE Meridian can't be in my budget as I've spent so much on my birthday plans and gifts for my dear. Will still look in the range of 2 k-3 k as we will be staying for two days. Thank you both. Kewlmajor, this was one good way.

ManForClit
04-07-15, 08:51
Can you PM the digits for OMR girls?

After hunting for several days finally found our first success in Chennai.

Myself and a friend decided to finalize a hunt yesterday and called a number ending with 788. He told us 3 girls available in OMR. Went to the place he asked us and parked.

SI was petite with nice boobs and ass. Not unnecessary flaps anywhere. She was very co-operative. I was a little tired when I reached there so asked if she can do a massage. She surprised me with an excellent massage followed by BBJ and FS.

My friend had a good experience as well. The Bengali had a nice boobs and tight he said.
Damage: 3 k + 500 (tips)..

KewlMajor
04-07-15, 13:47
Hello,

I need help with contacts of upmarket Independent girls. Can spend generously.

Thanks

RareLogin
04-07-15, 14:24
It is generic Viagra. You can have it after food but at least 30 minutes before deed. It delays ejaculation & maintains erection.Please eat nuts, raisins, badam, pista it's naturally increase your strength. Have a healthy play!!

Kirahell2
04-07-15, 16:27
So I was searching locanto for new contacts and came up on this contact he says he can arrange Bhuvaneswari and no need to pay advance. I have to book a date and then go see her then pay the amount there.

I have always had a fantasy on her from the movie boys. Had anyone tried anything like this ever. If yes please do pm me about your experience. He says several other actors and anchors are also available if any body wants the contact pm me.

PanickAchan
04-07-15, 16:36
So curioiearching locanto for new contacts and came up on this contact he says he can arrange Bhuvaneswari and no need to pay advance. I have to book a date and then go see her then pay the amount there.

I have always had a fantasy on her from the movie boys. Had anyone tried anything like this ever. If yes please do pm me about your experience. He says several other actors and anchors are also available if any body wants the contact pm me.Not tried any of those, but was curious and mailed him. Prices are exhorbitanlty high so just left. Looks like some cine coordinator however be careful as most of these are fake and dud.

Renco
04-07-15, 16:42
So I was searching locanto for new contacts and came up on this contact he says he can arrange Bhuvaneswari and no need to pay advance. I have to book a date and then go see her then pay the amount there.

I have always had a fantasy on her from the movie boys. Had anyone tried anything like this ever. If yes please do pm me about your experience. He says several other actors and anchors are also available if any body wants the contact pm me.Is the AD still active? (I am not able to find it).

Yet to activate PM, so the only way for me to find out is to locate the AD.

WildInstincts
04-07-15, 18:52
People who gave good reports about bhanu all are fake, one friend said in the forum that she had a scary infection, which is very much true. I just met her, not good looking, a fatty, paid the money, because I have fixed the appointment, proceeded, and she removed her underwear, it was fully red and ash color around her pussy. Just kissed her all around the body, excluding that infection part, and had a blowjob and left the place, dissappointing one, Please don't try her.I too wanted to establish contacts with Bhanu. But I held back because of a FR from another member about the wound in her trunk. Spoke to her about Ayesha but did not get the positive vibes, so I decided to drop. It seemed to me that she would introduce us to Ayesha only after we meet her once. Again, not that I have heard great reviews about Ayesha either.

HornyBoyForU
04-07-15, 19:01
What is the price he is quoting and do you need to book the place or he will arrange for it. Tread with caution bro.

I have always had a fantasy on her from the movie boys. Had anyone tried anything like this ever. If yes please do pm me about your experience. He says several other actors and anchors are also available if any body wants the contact pm me.

On The Wings
04-07-15, 19:30
Hi ISGians,

As this was my first time, I was a bit nervous...Before I could insert, my hard on went off. So my soft dick was not going inside her pussy.We were again cuddling each other and she was giving hand job also. This time it became hard and she inserted a new condom... yet again the hard on went off.

asked me to imagine that she was my girlfriend...massaging my balls and stroking.. johnny became real hard...Again before she could position herself and she was trying to insert my dick into her hole but again it was not going in as it completely lost its hardness...am 27 yrs old. I have had many MP experiences ...You are just okay but same time handicapped because of your self-help (HJ). Pity that some one here had suggested of Caverta (of Ranbaxy followed by the acquisition by Sun Pharma in 2014). Hell. Never step into all those stupid pills. Caverta / Penagra / Cialis / Viagro. Definitely NEVER at this age of 27.

My boy. You have already answered your question. That you were nervous. Tats the culprit. Have to come out of tat. For that have to write so many things. All I suggest is. Help yourself. You can. Time being. Just say NO to drinks, smoke and masturbation (how stupid v r) . Less spicy Non veg foods. If possible go for a brisk walk in the morning. You will be surprised. Tat you feel going stronger & stronger.

Keep going man.

JoshuaBLR
04-07-15, 19:44
This has been doing the rounds for couple of months now. This guy gives the names of 4-5 TV actress and asks for advance, the price quoted for Bhuv was 20 k. Place is ours. I had asked for her service but without advance, those guys are not budging. So left it. If you can take a risk of 5-6 k then try it.

Deal with caution.

Josh.

Kirahell2
04-07-15, 21:16
This has been doing the rounds for couple of months now. This guy gives the names of 4-5 TV actress and asks for advance, the price quoted for Bhuv was 20 k. Place is ours. I had asked for her service but without advance, those guys are not budging. So left it. If you can take a risk of 5-6 k then try it.

Deal with caution.

Josh.He is not asking for any advance so thinking on it. I will update soon.

MuhaSali
04-08-15, 02:17
Guys,

Have someone recently been to guindy MP. Any good fair, curvy therapist newly joined?

Please PM me.

Thanks and Regards.

PlaySafe.

BlackPearl007
04-08-15, 04:55
He would when you confirm on the day of the deed these guys start to stage the play be cautious, he would ask to do the deposit in some account and ask you to wait outside the branch to pick or even collect the cash.

Don't pay until you see her would be advice any how have fun and be safe brother.

He is not asking for any advance so thinking on it. I will update soon.

ThExFile1
04-08-15, 06:01
People who gave good reports about bhanu all are fake, one friend said in the forum that she had a scary infection, which is very much true. I just met her, not good looking, a fatty, paid the money, because I have fixed the appointment, proceeded, and she removed her underwear, it was fully red and ash color around her pussy. Just kissed her all around the body, excluding that infection part, and had a blowjob and left the place, dissappointing one, Please don't try her.I warned everyone few months ago about that. Do not worry, I'm one of the losers. I booked for whole night by paying 6 k and let her go after 1 HR without fucking at all.

I tempted by Muslim label. I had had that fantasy. Her friend Aisha is good but very fat. Try if you want to try.

By the way how did you waste over Bhanu?

SlaveInfo9
04-08-15, 08:58
Hi buddies,

Received email from evonne regarding thanu visit by may 1st week and booked the slot waiting for the black.

Cheers

KewlMajor
04-08-15, 13:59
Hi,

Anyone with info on B2B MP please PM me.

Thanks

BlackPearl007
04-08-15, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

RainbowLife
04-09-15, 03:29
Went to Mercy parlour last night around 8. Two SI ladies one tall another dark short were there. They were sort of winding up, May be parlour close time. Asked for chest massage. Dark short lady told they do not provide anything as such chest massage. They provide facial and all beauty related stuffs. I specifically told one of my friends referred this, after availing the same service. She denied again. May be unlucky or their closure time or they stopped it? Anyways FYI dudes.

Sumjac
04-09-15, 04:55
Hi bros,

Has anyone tried out Malini with digits ending 149. Claims she is from Bangalore.

Is she an inde or a SP or a fake. Keeps asking for 10 k. Don't even know if she is worth that.

If any monger have tried her, please PM me.

BlackPearl007
04-09-15, 10:34
Dear brothers,

Anyone tried Sameeracouple in AFF site, wanted to know before I go ahead to meet them in HYD. Donation is not yet fixed pictures and videos are excellent.

Please PM if any of our ISG brothers tried them.

BlackPearl007
04-09-15, 10:59
Hi brother,

I got this couples contact Rajiv (cuckold) from Chennai anyone tried these folks before donation of 15 k for 2 hrs.

Any ISG mates tried them any info please PM me.

Thanks in Advance trying my luck to get my fantasy of 3 some fulfilled (I had also joined this AFF website with an hope to meet some genuine couple but still no luck till now, my exp till date is AFF is just not worth the money for Chennai folks like us).

Kishore2015
04-09-15, 12:08
Tried the MP near MMM hospital Anna Nagar. Decent place. Looks secure with lot of guys of the MP in rounds. Had four choices. Two SI and one NI and one NE.

Took one the SI. S. And it worked wonders.

Initially said. I can't remove the disposals as it is very strict and any time have to open the door and all. Thought I had wasted time. But she was nicely massaging and also touching all correct parts. So I thought may be she was just looking for tips.

Asked her for it. She said 1 k for topless and nice enjoyment. I was just and the mood. Gave her 1500. She was mad an awesome after that. The best happy endings I have had so far.

She literally played with my johny for a very long time. And she dint allow me to finish also. She teased and teased and tortured and tried new movements and new sensations. And it was a real good finish. I had to in fact ask her to finish as it was getting too much! She liked me also and said she liked the expressions on my face too.

Gave me her number said she is a dancer in a famous hotel named Palace.

Overall definitely the best MP and worth the money.

Damages- 2000 plus 1500 tips.

Looks. Average.

Perfomance - 10/10

WIR. Definitely.

Kishore2015
04-09-15, 12:10
You should try the one near MMM hospital, Anna Nagar. PM for details.

Kishore2015
04-09-15, 12:12
Hello mongers,

The Delhi girl with digits ending 208 is in Chennai.

Fixed up appointment tomorrow.

Will write about the exp later.

RainbowLife
04-09-15, 15:59
Thanks once again to senior member for providing contacts of an independent aunty. Age she told 32 but I guess would be around 36 . But she is really genuine, greatest advantage is she is open almost to all. After negotiations she agreed to have a six hours meet for 7 k including the place. And it I'd an apartment. Safe. So I agreed. I treated her like my slave without her knowledge. Drilled her upset and ass with my hands. Tried to insert johnny into her was. She was open and eager for that too but I cannot do it because of her huge butts and tight ass?? Pussy is shaggy though. Anyway banged her twice. Second was vigorous. Third one johnny did not accompanied so she made it cum by handjob. 5 hours for 7 k: so it is VFM from my prospective.

Good luck guys.

AbcCool
04-09-15, 17:37
Hi all,

Could seniors please help me with some some good sp nos. Inde's nos would be great but NOT the aunty types. I would like to try SI because English / Tamil would be good for me. English would be the best. Language is imp bcos I need to talk for some time, get connected before the deed (as per many people's advice here). Mid twenty's age group would be best. Also, she should not hurry up to finish the deed. This depends mainly on the time / demand I know! I'm waiting for the nos from you seniors.

Kindly excuse me if I have put so many info here! I'm just excited to start off.

Chaatu
04-09-15, 18:10
Hi.

Am from Hyd and am travelling to Chennai for a day next week. Have work near Tambaram area. Any pointers to Escorts, WGs near this area who are available in the afternoon?

Appreciate your help.

RumbleBronx87
04-10-15, 04:18
Hi seniors,

I was looking for some MP near OMR road and came across spa Senza, has anyone tried the MP. Any experience or feedback would be helpful. You can PM me.

SlaveInfo9
04-10-15, 07:27
Hi,

has anyone tried Indie Deepa no ends with 737 she is a college going girl and charges 4 k for a HR is she worth trying has anyone tried her, share your review.

Thanks.

Spartan185
04-10-15, 08:15
Hi has anyone tried Indie Deepa no ends with 3737 she is a college going girl and charges 4 k for a HR is she worth trying has anyone tried her plzzz share your review. !!

Thanks. !!She is famous on ISG and there are a lot of reviews about her. Kindly go thru the older posts. I have not personally tried her yet but going by the previous reports of other members she is a BBBJ specialist and also provides threesome.

Play Safe.

Spartacus.

BlackPearl007
04-10-15, 10:55
I have been to Senza in OMR if you are looking for decent and good massage you can go there. They will be 100% sure they don't go near your Johnny that's Been my exp during 3 visits I made (as I have opted for package first time by seeing gal at counter).

Hi seniors,I

was looking for some MP near OMR road and came across spa Senza, has anyone tried the MP. Any experience or feedback would be helpful. You can PM me.

Kirahell2
04-10-15, 12:41
So I have come across this indi who says she is widow and provides service. Not willing to share pictures stays in guindy area. She quotes 5 k for short time. Have anyone tried her. The plus side she speaks english flawlessly a rare thing to find in chennai. if any senior has tried her before please let me know the review

Heatssss522
04-10-15, 13:18
Hi has anyone tried Indie Deepa no ends with 3737 she is a college going girl and charges 4 k for a HR is she worth trying has anyone tried her plzzz share your review. !!

Thanks. !!Junk material, I wasted 5 k with her friend devi, which is a better of the worst. First saw deepa, total turn off, devi was better, but after the deed I felt, I should not have gone through. If you still want to try, go with a mindset, if she is not up to expectation, you must back off, have this one firm in mind.

Tower9001
04-10-15, 19:44
You are right. There are some SPs with the girls and there are many agents. An agent tends to offer the 3 K ones between 6 K to 10 K depending on what they perceive to be the paying capacity of the potential clients and will never come below 5 K. Best to identify a SP and go through with the deal.

Just tried this chick yest, from an old known sp!

Seniors are still active, but the LE action and stupidity of few newbie noobs, we just don't want to post on forum here as denying to a request is more hard than not posting a FR, if we do not will to share what's the use in posting an FR, but this pic is just for the view, no contact sharing, the babe is Nepali but lives in Singapore (as claimed by SP and babe, I do not stamp on what is the truth). I enjoyed and had a nice time.

Pros: Slurppy wet BBBJ, moaning, DFK, Nice Tits.

Cons: little bulky (I like slim ones more).

Damage: 3. 5 k for me (when I left I saw a customer paying 6 k, and sp winked at me, later confirmed he has been getting 3. 5 to 8 k for ST).

Guys please bargain, if not, go ahead with your head not dick, sp has paid for the chick already, so whatever comes, is a bonus for him, if girl is without customer, is a loss for SP. So please try to bargain, once twice, or thrice, sp will come to our rate or somewhat higher than we quoted, but usually lower than where he started with...

Naidu 2009
04-10-15, 20:30
Guys,

I came across an SP in Vadapalani with his digits ending 273. He is quoting rates of 8000, 10000 and 15000 for ST. Can you guys share if any of you have experience with this guy.

Nithinfx
04-11-15, 08:50
Got this from a SP ending with 054.

Charges 4 k ST and 12 k FT.

Anyone had experience with her and the SP?

Kishore2015
04-11-15, 16:15
Hello mongers,

The Delhi girl sounding jolly said her friend is also there. Fixed up appointment Tomo. FR soon.

AbcCool
04-11-15, 18:15
Last time (my first time) I had a flop show after finding a girl. This time I had problem in finding a girl itself.

Saw so many ads in Viva, craig. I called up many nos in it. I learnt that they were all routed to just 2-3 different people. So fixed for a 5 k ST and all college girls. He asked me to come near a famous theatre (Its name is related to one of 2 indian epic) in kodambakkam. I went there and called he said 2 minutes. Then after 10 minutes I called, he said 2 minutes, the person would almost reach. Then I called him after 10 minutes and asked whether he has girls or not. He again said the same "2 mins" answer. I got fedup, shouted at him and left the place.

So next called one more guy and he said 3 K ST. So he asked me to come near a popular college gate. I went there, and this fellow was pretty responsive. Immediately he called and confirmed the rates. He said only NI (only Hindi / No english) available. This meant that I should go do deed and come without opening the mouth / speak anything. I was not okay with this, so cancelled it.

Then I called another number from AD. He charged 4 K for ST. He asked me to come near famous TV office. There again after going, was not proper response. So waited for 15 minutes and then just returned home!

I had kept in mind all the seniors advice for my previous post! I had swallowed a caverta (25), loaded some porn into mobile, had a relaxed mind, even bargained for more time on the phone and they agreed. I also PMed 10 seniors for contacts over the last week. 3 replied, out of which one was a contact, but she was not in chennai currently. Thanks for the contact senior! Will use it when I leave for Bangalore, sometime. Expecting more seniors to reply with contacts. I understand all will be busy and I cannot expect them to reply to my hurry. Just want to get over with the first time, but don't know when will luck strike me. Sometimes I will just remain the same. Only God know!

AbcCool
04-11-15, 18:18
Last time (my first time) I had a flop show after finding a girl. This time I had problem in finding a girl itself.

Saw so many ads in Viva, craig. I called up many nos in it. I learnt that they were all routed to just 2-3 different people. So fixed for a 5 k ST and all college girls. He asked me to come near a famous theatre (Its name is related to one of 2 indian epic) in kodambakkam. I went there and called he said 2 minutes. Then after 10 minutes I called, he said 2 minutes, the person would almost reach. Then I called him after 10 minutes and asked whether he has girls or not. He again said the same "2 mins" answer. I got fedup, shouted at him and left the place.

So next called one more guy and he said 3 K ST. So he asked me to come near a popular college gate. I went there, and this fellow was pretty responsive. Immediately he called and confirmed the rates. He said only NI (only Hindi / No english) available. This meant that I should go do deed and come without opening the mouth / speak anything. I was not okay with this, so cancelled it.

Then I called another number from AD. He charged 4 K for ST. He asked me to come near famous TV office. There again after going, was not proper response. So waited for 15 minutes and then just returned home!

I had kept in mind all the seniors advice for my previous post! I had swallowed a caverta (25), loaded some porn into mobile, took some extra condoms, had a relaxed mind, even bargained for more time on the phone and they agreed. I also PMed 10 seniors for contacts over the last week. 3 replied, out of which one was a contact, but she was not in Chennai currently. Thanks for the contact senior! Will use it when I leave for Bangalore, sometime. Expecting more seniors to reply with contacts. I understand all will be busy and I cannot expect them to reply to my hurry. Just want to get over with the first time, but don't know when will luck strike me. Sometimes I think I will just remain the same. Only God know!

Chennaizz
04-11-15, 21:07
Posting an FR after years! Was out of country and had returned before some time. Not taking birds from SP and doing it only with indes.

This FR is on the Delhi doll! Visited her last month when she was here on the holi-day!

Writing this FR as she was leaving Chennai on the same day and thought will post when she is back to Chennai.

I booked the morning slot and met her at around 10 AM. She didn't have any session for the previous night (She was trying to convince me for full night when I spoke the prev evening.) and she was fresh as a filter coffee in the morning. She had just come out of her bath and I took total control of her on the bed. A typical Bengali boobs and ass!! Just when I was pulling down my pants, she spoke about the rates! We haven't spoken about it). She was asking for 8 k for 2 shots. Was bargaining to 5 k 2 shots. She told she can't do it at Delhi rates and was telling about the hotel charges that she has to pay, etc. Finally agreed for 6 k - 2 shots (One of my hand still holding my pants).

Was playing with melons and had a long DFK till mid of session and then she told no for DFK. But as long as I was DFKing I enjoyed it. No bad breath. After the initial 15 minutes of foreplay on her boobs, when I touched her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] she was wet and hot. Didn't want to lick her. So started banging in mish, doggy and cum-ed inside in mish. When I was lazing around and was getting ready for the next round, got a call from office to come early.

When I was dressing up, I saw a tube of lubricating gel. Guess she might be applying before someone comes. Felt good that I didn't lick!

This time around, guess she has come with her friend also. So, 3-some on cards!

Damage: paid 3 k for 1 shot.

Cons: She speaks only Hindi. Didn't hear a word in English from her. That's a bit difficult on bed.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RumbleBronx87
04-12-15, 10:13
Was looking out for good MPs near ECR. Called up Mr. Ravi, whose contact was got from the seniors here. He forwarded to some person called Bala. He has asked me to come to Narayana School for pick up. Lets see how it goes. A little worried as to how it will end. At least a good massage with extras is what I am expecting. If anyone have tried out this MP near ECR do let me know.

FunBoyChennai
04-12-15, 11:33
Hai dear ISG members, please any one share me any indes contacts from trichy city. I used to travel trichy more frequently. But never had any contacts there. Hope many of you have some links in Trichy. Thank you for all.

JkForYou18
04-12-15, 12:43
Hello guys,

This incident happened for my friend today. He contacted one locanto ad. The guy shared some pics (rate quoted 5 k) and asked to come near Kilpauk. The guy was already there when my friend reached the place. He said give me the cash. The girl is on the way. For a moment seems like he was out of his senses. Gave the cash before seeing the girl (big big mistake). He vanished citing some reasons. He waited for 10 minutes. The girl never came. The guy stopped attending calls. He tried chasing but in vain. Too late and its not at all possible.

It's very sad that even after reading so many caution reports, people fall into their traps. Be careful guys Better not to do any transactions on the road. There have been cases when even our booked girl arrives. Gets cash. Says that the room is on next street or something. Vanishes on the way.

Seems like locanto is full of scams only.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

Hearts006
04-12-15, 14:12
Hi guys,

I am looking for some indie or any trusted girl. Am not mainly into sex. Looking FR better GFE. I want to get out of the current place. Go out on a weekend and have fun. Haven't decided the place yet. Pointers on that too would help. Seniors, your help / suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kishore2015
04-12-15, 16:31
Like I mentioned in previous report I am writing the full FR here.

Fixed appntmtnt today noon. She mentioned her frend also is free so that I can bring some1 my frnd. Tod her ther is no one avalble and may be I can take threesome and she agreed. This was my first time threesome and was excited.

Decent hotel, was a bit of hush getting in quietly and all, but ID manage it well. So dolly and her frnd nishi were average looking. I have taken dolly before. They look averagely old. But I know about dolly performance already. Anyway it was exciting to see two girls in the room and for first time. So I was thrilled and ready.

Din talk about the prices and they were interested in the deed. Asked me what I wanted and how and all. Just told them do anything and everything and both of them liked my attitude.

Cleaned up and got in towel. And funnily the door bell rang wen we just started touching. They had ordered for juice earlier and he had come now. LOL. They hid me in the restroom for a little while. And cme out after he was gone. LOL. The whole scene was hilarious and the girls started liking me.

So they started with DFK. Dolly was DFKing me and the other was just touching me all over. Then they switched roles. Then all got undressed and it was for first time watching four boobs and two cats. One got down for a BJ and the other was giving me the boobs to suck and was roaming all over me. It was wonderful, one girl concentrating below and one on top. They were damn good suckers. And I felt strong urges and unlike single gal, this time I had a spare pair of BS right next to grabb. Then they switched positions, and the other gal was sucking and first gal was giving me her BS. This went on for a little while.

Then one girl started riding me on top and in reverse, facing away from me. That was great. And the other was laying like a flyover across me and allowing me to hold for grip. The first gal rode me for a long time. Then she got down and the second girl was riding me from top again. She was facing me in a normal on top position. Both of them were very strong. And really nail the johny and active enough to thrust for a looong time in on top position. So these gals again took turns and rode me two times eah.

I was holding ooon for a real long time, that they had doubt whether I was faking for a second shot. They realised I dint. Even changed safties twice.

Then they said they were little tired. And I can take one by one in some position. So took nishi first and in doggy position. I must mention these two gals are awesomely strong and when they can be on top and riding for about 15-20 minutes imagine theor doggy strength. So doggy went on for about 5-10 minutes each gal. And rode both of them. One resting after another but very much touching me and al it was almost like threesome and voyeurism together.

They got a little tired and I was also quite tired. Then we went into missionary and fucked thm hard and deep and 5 minutes each. I was going to finish with the second one, but decided against it. We all lay for a little time. I told them I really liked the on top and I will finish with that. They said ok. And dolly again tok me for an awesome on top ride and this time I just had to finish.

Overall very satisfying purely bcos for me first time I did two btcks and two BS and two cats.

Also they are quite strong, and are real fit and ride for a long time. It indeed was a loog session and they even asked me if I wanted to drink a juice or something at the end.

They inbetween giggled and commented me in hindi, din understand much but enjoyed their naughtiness.

Finally she asked for price. I started wth 5 k. And bargained till 7 k. Thn finally she said 8 k. 4 for each. I could have bargained a little harder. But I thought so many times we have had worst sessions and paid up some. This one deserved. It. So I gave it they were hapy. Said next time ther will be a discount. She said next time out of love I should get her a gift and the deed will be free. She was taking me closes LOL and wanted me to take her out to see the city and all. LOL.

DAMAGE - 8 K for numerous rides.

Looks. Both average.

Perfomance. Amongst the best. Diff position and looong time in each.

WIR. Yes, for me next time is free anyways! .

They are here till Tuesday evening!

Anyone asking digits please xhange indies for it. Am sure few people have thei digits already also!!

Cheers everyone.

Sam77
04-12-15, 18:38
Had a very good experience at vpakkam last month. Called the owner and asked for the names. I (almost) know all the therapists there. When I heard therapist J is back from long absence, decided to go ahead with her. I knew the session would be great. She did not disappoint me. Came out happily.

GFE - 3. 7/5; Damages - 1. 3 k at counter + 1 k to J.

There is a MP at teanagar operates from an apartment. I got the no. In 2013 from an ad in a newspaper. From my limited mongering experience, I can say, they have better collection than the other MPs. I stopped visiting them as they too ran out of good mallus and SIs. While their NIs are better, I preferred their mallu therapists.

Last week, called them to know a SI who attended me a few months back, was back. Went there, had a good one hour. Left as a happy person. Services included a good back massage, had only one piece of cloth on her when she attended me, kiss to junior and a nice boob job.

GFE - 4/5; Damages - 1. 5 k + 1 k tips.

IceCool85
04-12-15, 20:44
I have visited this MP in KK Nagar. This MP is discussed many times in this forum w. Horce. When I reached their a guy asked for package, so I chose 1 HR 2 k. I went inside there were 2 small rooms in one floor no attached bathroom. There were 2 NE and 3 SI are there. NE was assigned to me and I went in to the room. There was a disposal so I wore it and lie down on the table. The therapist start with a bum massage which was good. During the massage she covered inner areas but nowhere near johnny. Half way through the session I tried to chat with her and she asked whether it was first time. I said yes and asked for extras, she refused. Since it was my first or may be I did not took 1 hr30 min package for 3. 5 k no HJ was offered. Even when the massage finished she left as if she is in hurry and did not wait for tip as well.

Looks- 7/10

Massage- 6/10

Damage- 2 k no TL+HJ offered.

As discussed in this forum may be only SI provides extras. Since they are below average looking, I am satisfied with massage with no extras. Seniors any comments.

Cheers,

Sam

SamChennai
04-13-15, 15:49
Hi guys,

I am looking for some indie or any trusted girl. Am not mainly into sex. Looking FR better GFE. I want to get out of the current place. Go out on a weekend and have fun. Haven't decided the place yet. Pointers on that too would help. Seniors, your help / suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks!Like to have the same experience tomorrow kindly help me out.

JkForYou18
04-13-15, 16:00
Hello guys,

I couldn't trace back from whom I got SP are's number (ends with 77). I called him. But he is asking for reference. Can anyone provide the same?

Got the following pic from SP M. Any feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

JK

KnightLasStand
04-13-15, 18:21
Guys,

Any one aware of Prashanth? These are his profile 15 k for st and 25 for ft.

AJimmy
04-13-15, 19:02
Visiting Chennai tommorow, will be staying at one of the 5 star hotel. Please help me with good contact to have good time tomorrow eve. Appreciate your help, looking for high profile female.

ChennaiMale03
04-13-15, 20:19
Dear seniors,

I am new to this forum.

Want to try some actions, please guide me.

ThExFile1
04-13-15, 20:33
Hi,

Took a long time this time since I had bad experience with repeated Indie. So decided not to repeat anyone more than once.

Called SP near Skywalk and went to his place. The place was good and kinda business. Found Telugu girl who was not so great in terms of attitude.

I feel north indies are better in this case. Telugu girls have extremely bad attitude even though look horrendous.

Whatever I was left with no other option besides fucking.

Eventually left with 4 k damage.

Looks: 6

Attitude: 0

Lasted: 20 m.

Bottom Line: do not pick Telugu girls.

MilkaSingh
04-14-15, 01:16
Hello bros!

Can anyone please PM any good indies? I am here till 24th and would like to have some quality fun. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Milkha!

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

MuhaSali
04-14-15, 01:58
Dude,

The bird pic you have shared is from SP Digits ending with 0269 ?

Claims she is a mallu house wife in his whatsapp profile.

Hello guys,

I couldn't trace back from whom I got SP are's number (ends with 77). I called him. But he is asking for reference. Can anyone provide the same?

Got the following pic from SP M. Any feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

JK

RumbleBronx87
04-14-15, 04:04
Bro,

Saw the pics and I don't know about Prashanth but profiles are not worth 15 k for ST. All models are worth around 4 k for ST. Don't go ahead with this SP as it seems fraud with high price. If you still want to go ahead then please do not pay them over 4 k for ST and 8 k for LT.

Regards,

Rumblebronx87

Guys,

SlaveInfo9
04-14-15, 07:31
Hi guys,

After lot of wait tried Dolly last Saturday in her hotel near tnagar fixed the appointment for eve by 6. Was given option 3 some 7 k and Indi 4 k went with dolly alone and other female went into the restroom and sat. The service and foreplay was good we had a DFK for 10 mins and BBBJ for around 10 mins and the big disappointment was she came on my top and started riding I came in 30 seconds and she was shocked and surprised I was too shocked how this happened and dint try second round left the place within 20 mins. And BTW completed successfully banging 30 females in 3 yrs.

Attitude- 8/10.

Looks- 7/10.

WIR. Yes but need to negotiate the rate.

Damage - 4 k.

Cheers

JkForYou18
04-14-15, 08:41
No dude. Not sure if he has an another no. The one I have ends with 777. His Whatsapp DP is a girl wearing dark pink tops leaning on some table.

BTW in my previous post, I remember typing last digits of SP R. But can't see that. So again. His digits end with 777.

Thanks.

Cheers,

JK

Dude,

The bird pic you have shared is from SP Digits ending with 0269 ?

Claims she is a mallu house wife in his whatsapp profile.

IceCool85
04-14-15, 09:16
Hi guys after lot of wait tried Dolly last Saturday in her hotel near tnagar fixed the appointment for eve by 6. Was given option 3 some 7 k and Indi 4 k went with dolly alone and other female went into the restroom and sat. The service and foreplay was good we had a DFK for 10 mins and BBBJ for around 10 mins and the big disappointment was she came on my top and started riding I came in 30 seconds and she was shocked and surprised I was too shocked how this happend and dint try second round left the place within 20 mins. And BTW completed successfully banging 30 females in 3 yrs.

Attitude - 8/10.

Looks - 7/10.

WIR. Yes but need to negotiate the rate.

Damage - 4 k.

Cheers. !!Thanks for the review, sorry to hear that but that could happen to best of us. BTW till when Dolly available?

Rokks
04-14-15, 09:51
she came on my top and started riding I came in 30 seconds and she was shocked and surprised I was too shocked how this happened

Cheers!Haha, this is her standard operating procedure. She rides vigorously and apparently has some control over her pussy muscles which makes you cum ASAP, and then she acts surprised. Best is to make her drunk and then enjoy. Otherwise she will wind up in less than 30 minutes.

KnightLasStand
04-14-15, 14:28
Bro,

Saw the pics and I don't know about Prashanth but profiles are not worth 15 k for ST. All models are worth around 4 k for ST. Don't go ahead with this SP as it seems fraud with high price. If you still want to go ahead then please do not pay them over 4 k for ST and 8 k for LT.

Regards,

Rumblebronx87Thanks for the advice Rumble, will try negotiating!

JkForYou18
04-14-15, 14:49
Hello guys,

Initially was a bit skeptical after reading a few reports about them getting money minded, hurrying a bit etc. But was prepared for anything. Fixed appointment and went on time. Waited in the lobby for at least one hour before she gave me the room number. Decent hotel. Was in her tops and underwear when she opened the door. Haha. Could see a lot of cigars and a red label. They weren't in a mood to drink that time. So we all took bath and got into action.

Nishi started taking care of the top, dolly below. Had an awesome BBJ with chocolate cream from Dolly. Really a nice one. Then the started riding me. Seems like she enjoys Ride up more than other positions. Went on for 10-15 minutes. Was DFK and at that time. Changed to doggy and other positions. Shifted the girl. As other member pointed out why'day, they both are very strong and the rides were long. Tried to simply change positions to extend the session. Finally finished in mish. First threesome experience. Came out a happy man.

Overall, a good experience. They are good suckers and gave nice BJs. And's boobs were very small. Looked a bit old too. Although and gave good company, might not repeat her. They are leaving tonight 9:30 flight and told me they will intimate about their next visit 2 days in advance.

Damage: 6 k for 3 some (tried bargaining for 5 k but they din't come down).

WIR: Surely yes. Will take the alone next time.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

Pazhalis
04-14-15, 15:00
You're right there. My session with Dolly today wound up in 20 minutes. Paid 7 k for a 3 some. Service was good but I wish I could spend at least 45 minutes with them. I was in touch with Dolly long back but she seemed to have forgotten me when I called today. Thanks a lot to Kishore2015 for providing reference just in time.

Haha, this is her standard operating procedure. She rides vigorously and apparently has some control over her pussy muscles which makes you cum ASAP, and then she acts surprised. Best is to make her drunk and then enjoy. Otherwise she will wind up in less than 30 minutes.

Pazhalis
04-14-15, 15:02
I tried the MP of a famous chain near Jain College, OMR. Paid around 400 for a 30 min shoulder and back massage. Didn't get any hints of extras, but massage was professional and it relieved all my tension. Next time I'll try 60 min Balinese massage and keep you guys posted.

Arjun1982
04-14-15, 17:09
Hello guys,

Initially was a bit skeptical after reading a few reports about them getting money minded, hurrying a bit etc. But was prepared for anything. Fixed appointment and went on time. Waited in the lobby for at least one hour before she gave me the room number. Decent hotel. Was in her tops and underwear when she opened the door. Haha. Could see a lot of cigars and a red label. They weren't in a mood to drink that time. So we all took bath and got into action.

Nishi started taking care of the top, dolly below. Had an awesome BBJ with chocolate cream from Dolly. Really a nice one. Then the started riding me. Seems like she enjoys Ride up more than other positions. Went on for 10-15 minutes. Was DFK and at that time. Changed to doggy and other positions. Shifted the girl. As other member pointed out why'day, they both are very strong and the rides were long. Tried to simply change positions to extend the session. Finally finished in mish. First threesome experience. Came out a happy man.

Overall, a good experience. They are good suckers and gave nice BJs. And's boobs were very small. Looked a bit old too. Although and gave good company, might not repeat her. They are leaving tonight 9:30 flight and told me they will intimate about their next visit 2 days in advance.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JKLooks like the whole of chennai landed at her hotel Maybe that's the reason I couldn't meet her today.

Till her next visit will have to be manage with Meena.

Enjoy guys!

Frank Martin
04-14-15, 18:10
Can anyone please post the pics? If not public atleast please post in my Inbox.

Frank

Hello guys,

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

Rajesh Hard Dick
04-15-15, 01:25
Hi,

I'll be in Chennai tomorrow and need some help with Indies or good MPs.

Can help in Mumbai, Delhi & Blr.

Kishore2015
04-15-15, 02:56
I spent a long time. Her friend seemed to lose stamina quite soon. Anyways cheers!

A dear member has shared ref of Meena. Any FR on her.

You're right there. My session with Dolly today wound up in 20 minutes. Paid 7 k for a 3 some. Service was good but I wish I could spend at least 45 minutes with them. I was in touch with Dolly long back but she seemed to have forgotten me when I called today. Thanks a lot to Kishore2015 for providing reference just in time.

Kishore2015
04-15-15, 03:02
I think this is the guy who operates near Loyola college? If so I have taken his birds before. Anyways some of the pics you uploaded have been sent and two of them are not what it looks like.

I was kindah new then and ended up paying around 7 k oly. 15 k is too much.

Guys,