PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Sumjac
05-14-15, 07:09
From Photo looks like slum girl. 5 k may be too expensive. Try a shot at 3 K.

Hello guys,

AFF birdiee. 5 k /2 HR 10 k /3 HR.

Any feedback.

Sumjac
05-14-15, 07:31
Hi,

Contacted Dolly for a night shift. She quoted some fancy number. I said forget it. If you are available at Delhi rates let me know. After 2 hrs she called back, agreed at Delhi rate 10 K, 3 shots for full night.

Went to her hotel. Managed to reach her room without getting caught. She was all dressed up. The girl is quite short but with fairly good sized boobs and good attitude.

She asked me you like CBJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ of course. She said why not go for a wash. In between she asked me if she should order dinner. I said no.

So washed up and got into bed with her. Told her get rid of the T shirt and all. We should be in our birthday suits tonight. It tickled her. So she was out of her clothes and then started with DFK for 10 minutes. Then she got down on her knees and got going with BBBJ. It continued for 10 minutes and she asked me, I hope you will not CIM. I said don't worry, just get on with the task. After another 5 minutes, I told her to get on top. So she started WOT position for 8 minutes. I could see that she was getting tired so told her get down and she was in doggy immediately. I told her I don't enjoy that position I like to see your face when I am doing it. So finally got her in missi and started the task.

Kept begging her for another 15 minutes while kissing her lips and her boobs alternately till I came thru. I think she had come earlier as I could hear the squishy noise when the task was on. So she said go clean yourself. So did that and came to rest. She was then busy with her phone may be fixing up clients for next day. Called up a couple of guys & then a long phone with her BF in Delhi. Then after an hour she started again fingering the Jr. I told her let it be we will do it after some time as I was still tired from the earlier exertions. But she was like lets do 2 now and 3rd we can finish in morning. So went along with her. She started BBBJ and got the guy in saluting position. Immediately she pushed on a condi and started with WOT. But afterwards she got down and insisted on doggy. I was not very keen but she kept insisting so said what the hell. Was pumping her in doggy but was not getting a proper grip after some time lost the mood and junior was down. She said what happened I said I told you this is something I don't like.

Anyways then we decided to go to sleep and we slept in a spoon position with her naked ass fixed to my jr. I cud hear her talking on phone but I was tired & went off to sleep. By 4 I was up and refreshed and Jr was asking for further action. So woke her up and told her to get busy. She got the Jr in action and put on condom and started the deed in Missi and went on for 15 minutes till I came. Again went through the process of cleaning and went to sleep.

Got up by 6 am. Started squeezing her boobies. She said if you want action go head quickly. So I said why not. So got ready and started again in misssi. Fucked her for another 15 min but then jr was refusing to spit out. I think bugger was tired with all the action after another 5 min I just gave up. Did not have energy to pump her further. So told I am going to need this fuck next time we meet in Delhi. She said of course. Please call me when ever you cum to Delhi. I said of course.

I got the feeling that this time she was in a mood to reduce her rates to Delhi levels also. I think she did not get too many customers.

If we keep this up Chennai rates can also be brought down.

The rates I hear in Chennai of 10 & 12 k for one hour & 1 shot is crazy. No pussy is worth that.

Sweek Mahesh
05-14-15, 11:09
Is this the same "Christina" who used to live in Tambaram Sanatorium.

I have used her many times.

Hello guys,

Chitra (also Ramya) - digits ending 693 or 605. Has started sending mails in the name of Nithya, with the content and links same as old mails. Enough reports to avoid this one. Waste of money and totally not worth. But once I got a different lady via 605 number and had a session in Vadapalani (not sure about the name). Was decent. Seems Chitra operating both numbers now. Newbies and fellow mongers, don't get carried away. Avoid.

Now the infamous, expensive Sunitha has started sending mails that a lady named Jisha (from AP, Tamil speaking) will be available from 22nd to 31st May. If you have her digits ending with 941, you can check it. Enough reports to avoid Sunitha. From the reports, guess her previous partner Diya was good but expensive. Seems Jisha is a new one. May be people must have come across Jisha via AFF. Available for both outcall and incall. Attaching a few pics of Jisha. In case if you have tried Jisha, share the experience guys.

Got a new contact named Christina from Adyar (ends with 3558). Very old mallu aunty. Both place and stuff, KLPD. Avoid.

SP P's new DP looks nice. Would be nice if anyone can share the experience.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

JkForYou18
05-14-15, 15:26
Hello everyone,

One member here shared me with an indie contact. Name starts with V. Staying in Tiruvottiyur. Digits end with 741. She accepted the reference. Planning to try her. Just a few more questions before I proceed.

Sorry mate. I lost your PM and could not locate. Kindly PM me if you shared such a contact with me. (if anyone tried her, please message as well).

P.S.: I agree that its a waste of a post here. Contributing nothing but couldn't find a way to get connected with that member again. Sorry guys. Don't PM me for this contact. It's his contact. I respect that. Will connect you with that member once he responds me.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers.

JK

LongWay90
05-14-15, 17:04
Tried a number from loc and a guy picked up. He spoke very good english and said profile is available near koya. Quoted 5 k for short. He said this girl is from Bangalore and is in chennai for special request from people here. Was carried away by his speech. Went to that place and another person called. Directed me to a aprt. Asked me to come to the provided door number. Few people kept walking on the stairs and it was fucking scary. Knocked the door and the girl opened the door. I wasn't impressed but still went for it. Surprisingly she did not ask for the money upfront. She did a CBJ and fuck it was not sucking it was biting. Stopped her and fucked her in miss and wen out quickly. One aunty in downstairs gave a odd look and I literally started walking so fast.

WIR: No.

Girl: 3/10.

Rate 5 K. Useless. Would have enjoyed MP.

JkForYou18
05-14-15, 17:52
Not sure mate. Have tried one in Tambaram Sanitorium but it wasn't Christina.

Can you check if the last digits I mentioned matches? Do tell the last 3 digits of your contact. Will check my list if I have it with a different name.

TIA.

Cheers,

JK

Is this the same "Christina" who used to live in Tambaram Sanatorium.

I have used her many times.

HarCom
05-15-15, 01:22
Hi JK,

You're right about Chitra. Had tried her more than 2 years ago, she's a small time serial actress. Short and fat and not cooperative at all. Her no ending with 4605 is her handlers, the other one 5693 is hers. Best to avoid her, not worth it.

The photos of Jisha looks nice, hope she's a good catch but won't be in chennai during that time.

Have a nice time guys.

HarCom.

Hello guys,

Chitra (also Ramya) - digits ending 693 or 605. Has started sending mails in the name of Nithya, with the content and links same as old mails. Enough reports to avoid this one. Waste of money and totally not worth. But once I got a different lady via 605 number and had a session in Vadapalani (not sure about the name). Was decent. Seems Chitra operating both numbers now. Newbies and fellow mongers, don't get carried away. Avoid.

Now the infamous, expensive Sunitha has started sending mails that a lady named Jisha (from AP, Tamil speaking) will be available from 22nd to 31st May. If you have her digits ending with 941, you can check it. Enough reports to avoid Sunitha. From the reports, guess her previous partner Diya was good but expensive. Seems Jisha is a new one. May be people must have come across Jisha via AFF. Available for both outcall and incall. Attaching a few pics of Jisha. In case if you have tried Jisha, share the experience guys.

Got a new contact named Christina from Adyar (ends with 3558). Very old mallu aunty. Both place and stuff, KLPD. Avoid.

SP P's new DP looks nice. Would be nice if anyone can share the experience.

Play safe.

Cheers,

JK

AndyDell
05-15-15, 08:10
Hi,

Nice FIR. Can you share Dolly contact Please?

I have been struggling to get good girls in Chennai at that rate.

Hi,

Contacted Dolly for a night shift. She quoted some fancy number. I said forget it. If you are available at Delhi rates let me know. After 2 hrs she called back, agreed at Delhi rate 10 K, 3 shots for full night.

Went to her hotel. Managed to reach her room without getting caught. She was all dressed up. The girl is quite short but with fairly good sized boobs and good attitude.

She asked me you like CBJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ of course. She said why not go for a wash. In between she asked me if she should order dinner. I said no.

So washed up and got into bed with her. Told her get rid of the T shirt and all. We should be in our birthday suits tonight. It tickled her. So she was out of her clothes and then started with DFK for 10 minutes. Then she got down on her knees and got going with BBBJ. It continued for 10 minutes and she asked me, I hope you will not CIM. I said don't worry, just get on with the task. After another 5 minutes, I told her to get on top. So she started WOT position for 8 minutes. I could see that she was getting tired so told her get down and she was in doggy immediately. I told her I don't enjoy that position I like to see your face when I am doing it. So finally got her in missi and started the task..

Ken 1203
05-15-15, 12:09
I could not meet Thanu (Evonne's girl) in the 1st /2nd week of May, because I was out of town.

Did she come to Chennai? I don't see any reports on her. Any feedback about her?

RoopForU
05-15-15, 17:59
Thanks Dude (KkLucky1) for the contact of the spa. Called and went there. Nisha was not available. Another girl Ms. S from Mumbai. She used to work in be* Clubs. A bit plump but with a good communication skills. The counter girl was adamant on the price. No negotiation at all. Finally had to settle for 2 k for 1 HR.

Once inside the room (room has internal door lock, attached bathroom and tub), She locked the door from inside, started the massage and asked for extras. I obliged, rate card - 500 (touching + finishing), 1000 (+boobs massage), 1500 (+lowering of jeans, fingering), 2000 (+B2B). Negotiated for 1500 B2B. She undressed and gave a good B2B massage. Finally finished off with a fast HJ. Overall OK. Nothing to boast about.

Place: 7/10

Boobs: a bit saggy, but big enough to suffocat

Attitude: 6/10 (too demanding on the money aspect rather than the actual act).Please share the contact of this MP. Thanks in advance.

KartikBloomy
05-15-15, 18:17
Hi friends,

Tried out the new girl with SP PR.

Most of them here who he is.

The girl is good looking and fair, speaks only Hindi and English, tried her for two shots for 6. 5 k. Totally worth it. Started with a nice CBJ, little foreplay and then tried her in doggy for around 10 minutes. 1st round over. Then chit chatted for some time. She started playing with the balls. Nice licking. Sucking and jhony was straight after some time. Next round made her sit on top and she did a good job in that position.

Overall had a good time with this girl. Value for money.

EatPrayLove
05-16-15, 04:19
I could not meet Thanu (Evonne's girl) in the 1st /2nd week of May, because I was out of town.

Did she come to Chennai? I don't see any reports on her. Any feedback about her?You didn't miss anything bro because she didn't turn up like most of the stuff evo has been promising in the recent past. Cheers!

SexyBoyChn
05-16-15, 06:54
It seems LE action started again, prostitution in disguise of SPAs have raided in Mogapair, Nesapakkam and Vadapalani, hope none of our ISGians get caught.

Sources say that LE action will be continued.

Dear mongers play safe and stay low for sometime.

Courtesy: Times of India 15 may 2015 3rd page.

Safe mongering, Cheers.

ArideeKrish
05-16-15, 14:23
Thanks to Panikachan who gave clear direction to this MP situated between Velachery and. Palikikaranai road. It is an apartment turned into a SPA. Went along with my friend signed at the entrance and reached the second floor.

Was asked for reference at the reception and gave a name. Dint dwell much into that and picked the 45 minutes 2 k option. Asked him to see the girl first and he obliged for that. There were 3 in the room a mallu, a tamil and a NE. All were young. I picked the tamil and my friend the mallu one. These two girls were really way above typical expectation in massage center. Must be around 20-21 and could have easily passed for a college going girl. Inside the room, she declared shez actually a beautician and just 1 month into this. Her massage revealed all. The whole time it was tickling sensation than a relaxation massage. She enquired a bit about me and finally asked do I need finishing for 500 . Asked her what all in menu and she told just this. Told her my expectation was b2 be and finally agreed for TL with a bit of hesitation. So she came out removing her top and revealed her soft and young boobs. She let for playing and sucking her boobs with a bit of hesitation. Finally she made me come and wasn't aware I came and kept stroking. Had to tell her I came and to stop it. She is really a novice. If you look for young cute girls this definitely is the place but don't expect exceptional service. Paid her 1 k and took off.

In the other room my friend had b2 be and excellent massage. This girl seems to offer everything in the menu and a real professional but he was ripped off 2. 5 k. Told shez going to be here for just a month. Except the 2. 5 k he was happy about the rest all.

BangUsage
05-16-15, 16:56
Hey Guys,

Please let me know if there is any contact in vellore.

Going there tomo. Hope there will be nice village aunty type.

Please give any gem.

I guarntee help in Bangalore.

Keep Rocking.

PanickAchan
05-17-15, 03:15
Thanks to Panikachan who gave clear direction to this MP situated between Velachery and. Palikikaranai road. It is an apartment turned into a SPA. Went along with my friend signed at the entrance and reached the second floor.

Was asked for reference at the reception and gave a name. Dint dwell much into that and picked the 45 minutes 2 k option. Asked him to see the girl first and he obliged for that. There were 3 in the room a mallu, a tamil and a NE. All were young. I picked the tamil and my friend the mallu one. These two girls were really way above typical expectation in massage center. Must be around 20-21 and could have easily passed for a college going girl. Inside the room, she declared shez actually a beautician and just 1 month into this. Her massage revealed all. The whole time it was tickling sensation than a relaxation massage. She enquired a bit about me and finally asked do I need finishing for 500 . Asked her what all in menu and she told just this. Told her my expectation was b2 be and finally agreed for TL with a bit of hesitation. So she came out removing her top and revealed her soft and young boobs. She let for playing and sucking her boobs with a bit of hesitation. Finally she made me come and wasn't aware I came and kept stroking. Had to tell her I came and to stop it. She is really a novice. If you look for young cute girls this definitely is the place but don't expect exceptional service. Paid her 1 k and took off.

In the other room my friend had b2 be and excellent massage. This girl seems to offer everything in the menu and a real professional but he was ripped off 2. 5 k. Told shez going to be here for just a month. Except the 2. 5 k he was happy about the rest all.Good FR. Glad you people had good time. Please keep the tip part less 500-1 k is max your friend should have offered.

Sumjac
05-18-15, 06:07
6.5 K for this female is very high. Guys negotiate hard. Unless we all cooperate Chennai rates will remain up in the heavens.

I can understand demand supply situation. But don't let jhonny decide for you.

Regards

Hi friends,

Tried out the new girl with SP PR.

Most of them here who he is.

The girl is good looking and fair, speaks only Hindi and English, tried her for two shots for 6. 5 k. Totally worth it. Started with a nice CBJ, little foreplay and then tried her in doggy for around 10 minutes. 1st round over. Then chit chatted for some time. She started playing with the balls. Nice licking. Sucking and jhony was straight after some time. Next round made her sit on top and she did a good job in that position.

Overall had a good time with this girl. Value for money.

Sumjac
05-18-15, 06:09
Please check your PM.

Also she has gone back to Delhi.

Regards

Hi,

Nice FIR. Can you share Dolly contact Please?

I have been struggling to get good girls in Chennai at that rate.

JkForYou18
05-18-15, 14:21
Hello guys,

Got in touch with this indie lady Vani from Koyambedu (real name Narmadha, digits ending 722). Spoke nice on phone saying I will look average only but will give nice company. Quoted 3 k one shot, 7 k full night. Said I want to meet first and decide. Asked for a 50 rs top up. Usually at this stage, I get skeptical and cancel everything (As I have seen numerous such incidents happening like after top up or airtel money, they just vanish or block our number, no response etc). But seeing the amount, I did that and proceeded.

Met her near Koyambedu. One of those aunties which won't make my jhonny get excited. Said got urgent work and escaped.

Update on Soni MMDA (ending 077) - seems like she is an indie cum SP. Told me one 27 yrs old girl Shweta and one aunty available. 3. 5 k per shot. Asked me to contact a few days later as she is now busy shifting house from MMDA to Vadapalani. Will update once I try.

Wishing Chennai forum gets more active.

Cheers,

JK

Friedchn
05-18-15, 15:07
I agree with you. Its we who raise the rate.

6.5 K for this female is very high. Guys negotiate hard. Unless we all cooperate Chennai rates will remain up in the heavens.

Regards

HumptyDumpty1
05-18-15, 20:07
He said 6.5 k for two shots. SP was quoting me 9 k for her. I did not take it up but I think 6.5 k for her is OK.

Regards.

HumptyDumpty1
05-18-15, 20:13
Thanks bro Kklucky1 for guiding me to this hotel whch has been discussed multiple times on this forum. Went in nd paid 1.5 k at counter for 45 min. Went inside nd girl askd wht services I wanted. Quoted 1 k for tl nd 2 k for B2B. Negotiated for 1.5 k. She massaged for some time nd den removed top nd bra nd lowered the bottoms. Awesome exp. She had an amazing figure though she was slightly dark.

RockerFz
05-18-15, 23:01
Finally I was able to buy subscription for this awesome page after being a passive monger and active spectator for more than 2 years.

RajooDudez
05-19-15, 04:37
Thanks bro Kklucky1 for guiding me to this hotel whch has been discussed multiple times on this forum. Went in nd paid 1.5 k at counter for 45 min. Went inside nd girl askd wht services I wanted. Quoted 1 k for tl nd 2 k for B2B. Negotiated for 1.5 k. She massaged for some time nd den removed top nd bra nd lowered the bottoms. Awesome exp. She had an amazing figure though she was slightly dark.Nice to see that you enjoyed dude. Are you talking about hotel Sakthiyan in Tnagar? Reaching Chennai tonight. Can you please let me know the name of the dark super figure SI girl?

Can return favor for you in Chennai and Bglore. You can also look at my forum posts.

Sweek Mahesh
05-19-15, 15:09
JK,

I lost her digits.

Last week I went there searching for her but was given to understand from the neighborhood they have shifted elsewhere.

Her house is near a Kullam (Pond).

One has to enter through a narrow street to reach her house.

There was a person selling dogs and puppies on the upper part of the house. Hope you got me.

Regards,

SM

Not sure mate. Have tried one in Tambaram Sanitorium but it wasn't Christina.

Can you check if the last digits I mentioned matches? Do tell the last 3 digits of your contact. Will check my list if I have it with a different name.

TIA.

Cheers,

JK

ArideeKrish
05-19-15, 16:47
Good FR. Glad you people had good time. Please keep the tip part less 500-1 k is max your friend should have offered.My friend was bit new to the MPs scenario and actually was ripped off by that girl. Should have advised him but he learnt his lesson. The hard way.

Rocquer
05-19-15, 19:32
Hey Guys,

First time to Chennai, would be happy to return favor with digits from the above mentioned locations. Staying at Orange Inn.

Looking for Indie's for LT.

Thanks in advance.

ChillBoy
05-19-15, 20:40
Nice to see that you enjoyed dude. Are you talking about hotel? Reaching Chennai tonight. Can you please let me know the name of the dark super figure SI girl?

Can return favor for you in Chennai and Bglore. You can also look at my forum posts.Guys,

Keep away from this place. Our beloved brother is here to screw our happiness to write the place with name in open forum. Thanks to him. I cane to know their ECR was raided some time back and they are very cautious in choosing clients. I went to their vada branch and they simply said only for members and I had to call the guy and get things sorted out that I'm regular. Thanks to all such well beings to screw the little happiness we get in dry cities. No offence to anyone just my thoughts.

Peter Patros
05-20-15, 05:56
That was very indiscreet! You have probably killed this place, for some of us.

What do you think thr PM facility is for?

Nice to see that you enjoyed dude. Are you talking about hotel Sakthiyan in Tnagar? Reaching Chennai tonight. Can you please let me know the name of the dark super figure SI girl?

Can return favor for you in Chennai and Bglore. You can also look at my forum posts.

RajooDudez
05-20-15, 07:20
Guys,

Keep away from this place. Our beloved brother is here to screw our happiness to write the place with name in open forum. Thanks to him. I cane to know their ECR was raided some time back and they are very cautious in choosing clients. I went to their vada branch and they simply said only for members and I had to call the guy and get things sorted out that I'm regular. Thanks to all such well beings to screw the little happiness we get in dry cities. No offence to anyone just my thoughts.Apologies friends. Until I saw this now. I didn't realise that I had posted in open forum. My write up was meant to be a PM to the guy and somehow confused on how it landed up in open forum. Apologies once again.

Jim2013
05-20-15, 12:01
Seniors and fellows. I m a long time follower of ISG. And this is my mongering bible for 8 years. First time in India. In your city. Arranged some contacts by research. Pictures attached. Asking 15 to 30 k. Pics attached. Appreciate the feedback. All local sp.

Jim2013
05-20-15, 12:54
Brethren in crime any feedback on below. Asking 15 to 30 k full night. Pics attached. Sp contact rugged from loc and Craig's.

KartikBloomy
05-20-15, 14:51
Brethren in crime any feedback on below. Asking 15 to 30 k full night. Pics attached. Sp contact rugged from loc and Craig's.This babes are way too expensive for the price quoted.

Peter Patros
05-20-15, 16:00
15 to 30,000 is far too high!

Brethren in crime any feedback on below. Asking 15 to 30 k full night. Pics attached. Sp contact rugged from loc and Craig's.

ChennaiPari
05-20-15, 20:00
We are couple based in Chennai, wife is early thirties, fair, good looking and met few friends through online ads. We are thinking why not mix fun with benefits and want to hear from all experienced folks here.

She gave go ahead but not sure how to start? Tried putting online ads but the mailbox gets filled with free-seekers.

Want to be discreet so do not want to meet many but only select meets with preferably decent professionals for girl friend experience.

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.

Jim2013
05-20-15, 21:13
15 to 30000 is far too high!Thanks Peter. Chennai is new territory for me so posted before tasting the waters. Sleeping blank tonight.

If anyone is interested in Malaysia (JB, Penang, KL) Singapore China and Mexico contacts. Do let me know. Will need some help for Chennai though. Short time here so not much research can be done. And I am not driving so its another handicap.

Any leads on Velachery appreciated. I am more into MP scene the FS.

Happy Cheonging Brothers.

For previous post if someone need contact then let me know. I don't have PM but will try to give as much help as possible considering forum rules.

Have some from the big train center. The South Chennai office hub, . Beautiful eyes Tam chic from south city.

Lets see what Chennai got in store for me.

HarCom
05-21-15, 02:48
We are couple based in Chennai, wife is early thirties, fair, good looking and met few friends through online ads. We are thinking why not mix fun with benefits and want to hear from all experienced folks here.

She gave go ahead but not sure how to start? Tried putting online ads but the mailbox gets filled with free-seekers.

Want to be discreet so do not want to meet many but only select meets with preferably decent professionals for girl friend experience.

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.Hi Pari,

Glad to see couples coming out like this in Chennai. This forum is a good place to fish for genuine contacts as you can view their posts and profiles. I suggest that you get a Private messaging facility so that you can chat and share info with prospective benefactors discretely. I am definitely interested in a 30+ year old housewife and I would surely fit your criteria of a decent professional gentleman, so do PM me and we could see how to take this forward.

Her safety is of prime concern and with the right people meeting alone should be safe. But you should be extra extra cautious is choosing the right person. Wishing you a safe outing.

HarCom.

Hearts006
05-21-15, 04:18
Hi guys,

Any review on Priya Anand from locanto ad?

ManForClit
05-21-15, 12:23
Good to see couples here.

I advise not to send her alone.

Meet in common place and talk with guy or cpl and then decide if they are trustworthy and decide the date later.

If they urge you probably they won't treat you as reg couple.

If you like 35 m with good stamina and into foreplay for long time ping me or pointers to your loc Ad.

SexyBoyChn
05-21-15, 13:08
Today received a set of pics from the SP quoting the budget as 5 k, though it is reasonable need to check with ISGians for reference of the birds.

Guys did anyone tried the below bird (s)?

Hiding their faces for obvious reasons.

Spartan185
05-21-15, 15:07
Hi guys,

Any review on Priya Anand from locanto ad?I mailed her and this is the reply I got.

Hey nice to see your interest in my profile, well as I already told you am completely an independent girl and not a professional profile, so please find the below charges.

2 hours 5 K.

Full day or Full night 12 K (5 hours).

If you feel comfortable with the charges, ill send my contact details in my next mail.

Available only out call, Genuine and serious seekers with next 2 days only reply with full other please step away.

With Love.

After I replied I am ok with the charges she replied with this.

I am sending some details about me because when we meet you should not get disappointed.

Some details about me:

My height: 158 cms.

My Weight: 58 KG.

My Age: 23.

Profession: Student (CA).

My Body type: Normal.

My Hair colour: Black.

My skin colour: Not very fair but fair.

Looks normal. If you reply back with your profile with pictures we can move further. Available only out call.

With love.

I refused to share my pic after that no reply.

Spartacus.

Spartan185
05-21-15, 15:13

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.As one of my brothers here said don't leave her alone. Interview the guy yourself first and also let your wife talk to him and let all three of you get comfortable with each other. Please proceed after then. Am not advising its just my opinion.

By the way please get PM facility or provide pointers to your ad so that we can contact you.

Cheers.

Spartacus.

AbdullaBinali
05-21-15, 15:33
I got an SP number, the number ends with 838. He is telling that he can provide serial and cine actress and sent me pic of 10 serial actress. He is asking to deposit 50% in bank before direct contact. What is your opinion about this? Any one know him? Any one took service from him?

HarCom
05-21-15, 20:09
I got an SP number, the number ends with 838. He is telling that he can provide serial and cine actress and sent me pic of 10 serial actress. He is asking to deposit 50% in bank before direct contact. What is your opinion about this? Any one know him? Any one took service from him?Any one asking for an advance deposit is a scamster and please don't fall for it, unless you have lots of money to lose. Anyone can send pics of 100 serial actresses, they are there all over the net. Just keep away.

Siva149
05-21-15, 21:57
Went to Lalbagh garden and found some lovers kissing and creasing each other got annoyed and tempted and to a bar in Madiwa and drank a bottle of beer.

Decided to have sex for 1st time searched in LC and called him he asked me to come layout.

Went there and called him again, now some person called me he spoke in Tamil.

He asked to wait near an ATM, waited nearly for 20 min, at last two person came in a Honda activa.

And asked to follow me. Reached the place 1st floor small flat.

They showed me the girl she resembled Shakshi, asked to wait for 15 minutes.

Went there she undressed herself and asked me to lay down, at very movement she asked in Hindi did you drink?

I said yes, she replied, she removed my inner and touched my jhonny and asked me are you.

Muslim. , said no. And did basic position. And her on top. (she wore me 2 condom for my cock).

Damage 3.5 k.

Kirahell2
05-22-15, 04:10
Can anyone provide ref for the sp with digits ending with 4777. Thanks in advance.

Metso
05-22-15, 06:56
Brethren in crime any feedback on below. Asking 15 to 30 k full night. Pics attached. Sp contact rugged from loc and Craig's.They are all not worth more than 5 k per night.

NeedBreak
05-22-15, 09:18
I am from Bangalore, Visiting Chennai for a very short duration.

Please share good inde contacts. I can return the favour in Bangalore based on your need.

Scott David
05-22-15, 11:00
Dear fellow mongers in Chennai,

I've been ardent follower of this site for several years and found it very helpful but this is my first time to try in Chennai. Would you be kind to share some good Chennai contacts? I'm looking for Mallus, Tamil or good south Indian. I had some good luck in Bangalore about six months back and I can share the contact info. If you would, please PM some good SPs in Chennai.

Thank you,

Scott

Binmbb
05-22-15, 11:08
Same problem here as well not able to find reference for that SP and SP Jo yet.

Can anyone provide ref for the sp with digits ending with 4777. Thanks in advance..

Siva149
05-22-15, 14:15
I'am regular member, need some advice from those subscribed and from senior members.

Can I join as a paid member in this forum?

How worth it'll be for me.

Will it be beneficial for me. Is it trust worthy.

Please help me.

How can I got info from ISG.

Jim2013
05-22-15, 19:56
So Brothers in Crime.

Here goes my first 2 FRs in Chennai.

1. MP at Cherry Near College. Discussed here a lot of Times. Nothing much to talk about. Staying at the hotel near this MP just walked in before going called on number digged out frm reserach on road checked confirmed 2 SI 1 NE available. Run down place gud only for the time when you are very itchy and need a quick rub and tug being lazy doing it urself.

That makes it clear. Waste of money. Took the NE paid 2. 5 counter. Off to sliding door unlocked cabin. Started with strange smelling cream normal rubbing rough hands. So Massage negative. Comes the next step so called B2 B. No use seemd like I am being rubbed by fat filled balloon. So stay away. NE tries to please but fails because of body structure. Was so disheartened on my first escapade in chennai that finished in 10 minutes and zoom I go. Negotiated. Ended up 1 K tips.

Save money and do it urself is the verdict for this place. Stay away.

Place 3/10.

Quality 4/10.

Massage -2/10.

WIR May be if looking for shut my eyes and release.

Anyone looking for Digits let PM me. They got 1 SI nice body. What you Bulbuous Butts. But she was busy with another. SO did not wait.

I am here for a few weeks and lets screw chennai together in these weeks.

FR2.

Went for a early breakfast in hotel had a few airline staff just landed shared table with a old pilot. And to my luck got a angel walking to be the third one on a table for 4.

Itch started after breakfast walked out for smoke. Offered them to join. The angel came in and gave in.

She is not professional I just saw some hunger in her eyes so played my cards. Had to skip office for half day. Told chennai food messing with my stomach and rushed to hotel. Had a splendid lunch and there we go for desserts. Her room. Ate her out and she ate me out. Did not had protection so skipped the entry.

Talking to her on hotel phone while typing this. Will update once back from her room.

This is regular stay hotel with the airline. So in case guys anyone staying here. Keep your eyes open and reception clear. You never know you hit the gold.

Damages. Shopping 9000 Dinner 2. 7 K.

Returns. Smells like flowers.

Reapings. Will update soon.

Be Safe Have fun.

Jim2013
05-23-15, 01:47
All seniors and Rockers from Chennai help required.

I am looking for a high class clean MP with full access. What I found in few days here are low end MPs.

Any pointers to a high class MP around cherry or adda yar with extras and petite north east, dusky SI petite again or a curvaceous bong babe?

My inbox is open for PM. Give me the bliss that I need in.

This dry city.

To fun and safety-- let's roll.

K Dols
05-23-15, 02:20
Even if you get the original girl price for a LT can't be more than 12 k.

Jim2013
05-23-15, 05:49
Even if you get the original girl price for a LT can't be more than 12 k.For these pics am not sure if there may be a swap deal or something nevertheless Sid not pursue after feedback.

Got few new ones in 12 K range. One is 8 k seems genuine indie as I called from several numbers with different names it's always same girl picking and does not know basic trade words so she is new to trade and sounds shy and scared. Says she is doing for extra pocket money. Will taste tonight and post FR.

The stewardess flown back to Arab was a hungry tigress. Will post details with pics tonight. She has a return roster next week but I am flying then.

To fun and safety we raise the toast.

Cheers brethren.

Evilc
05-23-15, 18:54
Hi guys,

Any review on Priya Anand from locanto ad?Guys,

Recently I've received her photos in whatsapp, she has taken her nude pics and send to her boyfriend / or somehow the nude pics were leaked on the internet, don't fall prey.

RockerFz
05-23-15, 20:47
Was so tempted once I arrived Chennai from Bangalore. Did much research on T ngr and Adyr as I was comfortable with. But my friend nudged me for Vchery as he wanted to lose his V for the first time. I traveled for him. The den was actually near airport and I was so irritated. The pics were not so OK but the SP (number ends with 6364) said she has good ones than the pic. When we went, it was not even like in the pic. AP girls brought for cheap rates I suppose. I felt bad for saying no for the work the girls do, but at the end, customer satisfaction is the mission ahead. They tried to convince us for other girls or else they were ready to take us to ANagar place of theirs. I said no and went to adyar next for a MP. The receptionist was a Mallu aunty 45+. Got irritated due to immediate turn off and left place without damage. Saved few bucks as of now.

RockerFz
05-24-15, 03:28
Brethren in crime any feedback on below. Asking 15 to 30 k full night. Pics attached. Sp contact rugged from loc and Craig's.In my previous post I mentioned about these only. I saw them but not convinced for a session. Only the one in pink sleeveless looks good. 3 k for 1 pop. Don't look out for LT.

Saurav2
05-24-15, 05:15
Pari,

I am not sure that you are looking for 3 some or swinging exp.

However I advice you to meet the guy first. Make sure he is matured and decent. Because senior and mature guys are more reliable and.

Trustworthy. But Don know about your preferences. Then arrange for an evening dinner, talk and discuss for a while. Please.

Finalize all the conditions before you start and let it go! !

Cheers buddy! You know what every hubbys secret dream us to watch his wife screwed up in front of his eyes.

That's my wildest dream too! Have fun and enjoy. Become a member first.

If you want I can pay for you to avail the service soon (LOL).

Saurav.

RockerFz
05-24-15, 13:34
Was talking to a girl named Samrutha from Locanto. She said she is a college going girl and was in need of money. Was fixing the time and deed for today (Sunday) and she asked me to come near 'P' textile showroom at P. Park. Went and waited there. Deed for fixed for 3 hrs at 6 K. I was not sure to go or not as she was making reasons for the delay while waiting. Finally she came up and she asked for the money before itself. Though I was aware of these scenes of cheating, I did a big mistake of giving money to her. While going to her house, she told she needed KS as score makes her allergy. It was those 2 minutes I went to buy and she flew, waited there and made calls to her number (ending with 582) and still my calls going busy on dialing her. 6 K flew for nothing.

Sometime I should listen to my brain than my penis.

DudeBuddy
05-24-15, 14:47
Today received a set of pics from the SP quoting the budget as 5 k, though it is reasonable need to check with ISGians for reference of the birds.

Hiding their faces for obvious reasons.This SP is near ECR. I took the one with yellow dress. Little Fat fro my liking. . Everything allowed except anal. Girl is very cooperative and decent.

DudeBuddy
05-24-15, 15:48

Hiding their faces for obvious reasons.I tried the yellow one 3rd in the pic. Does all except anal. Little dark an fat than what you can guess from the pic. The place is near ECR.

Binmbb
05-24-15, 17:55
Does any one have reference for SP Jo and SP Manohar? Please PM.

Jim2013
05-24-15, 19:04

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.Hi Chennai Pari,

Please get a PM. You have me in Chennai until Saturday. A travelling professional second time in chennai. This is not solicitation but I would like to be of company and of use as I am staying alone in hotel so the two of you can be a good company. But please don't jump to conclusions. Lets meet up for dinner first. As per forum rules I cannot write any contacts here. So you decide and let me know how we share the details and more.

I am flying back to US this weekend. May be back in a few weeks.

Take care and be safe. Safety comes first.

Cheers to Chennai.

Binmbb
05-24-15, 20:34
Dear ISG fellow mongers,

A friend of mine due to poverty let out his premises to SP love on a monthly rental basis what happened after that is stated below.

1) SP Love denies to pay advance but promised to pay the rent after each week.

2) both the profile and the care taker boy were made to starve and were not paid properly for food.

3) out of the 6 days the profile was paid only for 3 days.

4) after using the premises for a week he didn't even pay a single penny for it.

5) even daily wages for the premises which was about 1500 was not paid.

6) my friend ended up spending from his own pocket to feed the profile and the care taker boy.

To sum it up he does not pay the profiles and the care taker boys their due and treats them worse than wild animals without even arranging them food to eat.

So why should we mongers bother about this? Well even if the profiles give good service such activities from SP's would obviously discourage the profile and spoil the mindset to please the clients.

Kindly request all mongers to avoid this SP at any cost. Do not waste your hard earned money for shit.

If you need contact of other SP's kindly feel free to pm me I would gladly help.

Binmbb

Binmbb
05-24-15, 20:36
There are better profiles available for less in the city bro, just have to look at the right places.

I tried the yellow one 3rd in the pic. Does all except anal. Little dark an fat than what you can guess from the pic. The place is near ECR.

RajVseVijay
05-25-15, 03:21

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.Hi Pari,

I am from Chennai, working in a MNC company, can we first meet in a public place and discuss?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sumjac
05-25-15, 07:07
Hi Chennai Pari,

Hmmm. A good proposition. I am open to fun with benefits as long as the it is a friendly and pleasurable experience.

I am based out of Chennai presently due to professional commitments, while my family stays in Bangalore. Therefore.

Our meeting may not be a one off proposition, based on the comfort level of both the parties.

We can discuss more in details on the PM facility. Do write back.

Regards,

Sumjac

Sumjac
05-25-15, 07:11
This SI a scam. Don't fall for it.

I got an SP number, the number ends with 838. He is telling that he can provide serial and cine actress and sent me pic of 10 serial actress. He is asking to deposit 50% in bank before direct contact. What is your opinion about this? Any one know him? Any one took service from him?

K Dols
05-25-15, 08:29
Looking forward as your input triggers some curiosity than run on the mill type predictable outcomes.

For these pics am not sure if there may be a swap deal or something nevertheless Sid not pursue after feedback.

Got few new ones in 12 K range. One is 8 k seems genuine indie as I called from several numbers with different names it's always same girl picking and does not know basic trade words so she is new to trade and sounds shy and scared. Says she is doing for extra pocket money. Will taste tonight and post FR.

The stewardess flown back to Arab was a hungry tigress. Will post details with pics tonight. She has a return roster next week but I am flying then.

To fun and safety we raise the toast.

Cheers brethren.

YoungITguy
05-25-15, 12:33
Its been long time since I posted my FR. Due to some reasons I m unable to concentrate in mongering in the recent days. Now back to pavilion.

Wish to start the group fun again. I am in lack of place. Any real intersted friends with place and good bird contact. I wish to share the amount on higher ratio as well.

Ping me back to proceed further. Please go through my posts for the group fun I had earlier with the ISG friends.

RajVseVijay
05-25-15, 16:22
Hello folks,

I am sure this question does come up occasionally. Anyone with pointers to Celeb contacts? I got one SP named Ramesh (digits ending with 2111) who seems to provide celeb ones but he is very particular about the reference calling him. Couldn't crack that. Has anyone tried him?

A year back, tried Ramya from Vadapalani (not the infamous Chitra). She told me she has acted in a few Tamil serials (googling her number will point towards YouTube ad). Had a decent experience for 5 k then. She used to tell that 'become my regular, then I will give pointers to others in the industry'. Din't bother that time. Has anyone got lucky with that?

Don't like to try any from Loc. If you have had success in this, kindly PM me. Can return the favor with indie contacts (agree that it won't be an equal deal but ready to share 3-4 indies). Hope I convert this fantasy soon.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

JKIs it possiblt to share the ramya number?

Naidu 2009
05-25-15, 16:39
Guys,

Got the attached profiles. SP is quoting 5 k for blue and 6 k for other for ST including accommodation. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Jim2013
05-25-15, 17:47
Quick Intermediate update Brothers. Last week in Chennai. I fly on Saturday. PM me for sharing the room and bird if someone is willing.

Also. Got a Contact in Porur through a Cab driver. For guys with end of the month finance issues. Cheap fuck in 500 to 1500 Bucks. In call only Local Tamil girls. Clean and decent. Not so beautiful.

But Dirt Cheap.

Adayar MP visited. Had Chick NE with name like a flower with why in the last. Gulabi. Shared her number. Made her very hot and wet in the room. She herself said you want to F me then I can come to your place tonight and took my number to call in night. Called me in night yesterday. Did not feel like so just told her I am out shopping.

Will try if I get time and post feedback.

Have another from another cabby. 1500 full night. Works in a depart store. Easily passable as a software engineer. Communication is a issue. But not a pro and does it sometimes for extra money and fun. Very sweet and cute.

Having her tonight will post details tomorrow.

Cheers and be safe. Raise the Toasts to Chennai.

P.S. Brothers. PM me for exchange only. Please don't flood my inbox.

Thanks for the support.

And yeah. Found a place around central nice stuff. Full menu available. Bye for now. My desserts for today are her.

Soori76
05-25-15, 18:34
Dear Seniors,

Regarding the tee nagar hotel cum spa (discussed lot here), they are asking for 17 k life time membership. They are not allowing non members to the spa. Is it correct? Is it worth taking membership? Seniors, need your advice here.

Cheers,

Soori

Jim2013
05-25-15, 19:38

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.Bro,

You got 3 more days to go. I will leave on Friday. Grab while and what you can.

I will be having my dinner at the north Indian / Rajasthani Thali restaurant with Tuesday special thali in the big mall in Velachery. At 8 something. I will surely look different from others. Due to my dressing sense (It sucks. : P) and lets see if you can find me then we can take it up from there. This is exciting.

Blue is my favorite color. Yours could be green or blue. Just after dinner lets have a coffee at Starbucks.

Read between the lines if you can.

Cheers. Hope we meet.

Zag07
05-25-15, 20:07
Dear ISG fellow mongers,

A friend of mine due to poverty let out his premises to SP love on a monthly rental basis what happened after that is stated below.

1) SP Love denies to pay advance but promised to pay the rent after each week.

2) both the profile and the care taker boy were made to starve and were not paid properly for food.

3) out of the 6 days the profile was paid only for 3 days.

4) after using the premises for a week he didn't even pay a single penny for it.

5) even daily wages for the premises which was about 1500 was not paid.

6) my friend ended up spending from his own pocket to feed the profile and the care taker boy.

To sum it up he does not pay the profiles and the care taker boys their due and treats them worse than wild animals without even arranging them food to eat.

So why should we mongers bother about this? Well even if the profiles give good service such activities from SP's would obviously discourage the profile and spoil the mindset to please the clients.

Kindly request all mongers to avoid this SP at any cost. Do not waste your hard earned money for shit.

If you need contact of other SP's kindly feel free to pm me I would gladly help.

BinmbbOh seriously binmbb! ,that's news, even though all available info points to the caretaker man and the profiles who keep coming satisfied with their surroundings, yeah maybe if not for the way the place is maintained. Dunno why but in your post I smell a rat and if you are so seriously concerned why don't you just end it with the advice that people avoid the place, because last checked you were the one asking around town for all contacts, have you become data aggregator and now dispensing info with your kind reference. Just saying don't try ill informed tricks, sooner or later it will be exposed and I'm being moderate when I say that.

Possible
05-25-15, 23:52
Dear ISG fellow mongers,
BinmbbEither she was new to the trade or SP was not at all in the mood to continue his trade, because girls in the trade are so smart that they know how to get the money from the SP; and SP not paying for the business he made, will sure won't get a chick next time.

Madras is not my play place but going thro your post made me post what I know.

Cheers.

Binmbb
05-26-15, 08:10
Looks like the SP in no mood to continue the trade.

Either she was new to the trade or SP was not at all in the mood to continue his trade, because girls in the trade are so smart that they know how to get the money from the SP; and SP not paying for the business he made, will sure won't get a chick next time.

Madras is not my play place but going thro your post made me post what I know.

Cheers.

Jim2013
05-26-15, 11:36
Bro Chennai Pati,

I may not be there as per plan today. Stuck in office. Later tonight you can find me at the big hotel near to the big mall in Velacheri near college.

Bro,

You got 3 more days to go. I will leave on Friday. Grab while and what you can.

I will be having my dinner at the north Indian / Rajasthani Thali restaurant with Tuesday special thali in the big mall in Velachery. At 8 something. I will surely look different from others. Due to my dressing sense (It sucks. : P) and lets see if you can find me then we can take it up from there. This is exciting.

Blue is my favorite color. Yours could be green or blue. Just after dinner lets have a coffee at Starbucks.

Read between the lines if you can.

Cheers. Hope we meet.

Abhinavpr
05-26-15, 14:25
Hello brothers,

I have been a regular visitor of this site and finally decided to officially join it today. I moved to Chennai couple of months back and so don't have any contacts and will surely need some help from fellow mongers.

Also, if anyone planning a trip to Pune and need some good SP number, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

AP

Jim2013
05-26-15, 14:27
Brethren,

Small request. Please don't offer me money for contacts.

Last thing I want to read is money for contacts. It fails the complete purpose of this forum.

Please refrain.

JkForYou18
05-26-15, 14:33
Hello guys,

Called SP Ammu (digits ending 971) and went to her place. It wasn't great. Her hubby was playing cards with a few friends. She showed me two girls. One 18 yr old Jyothi and the other 25 yr old married one. Both petite ones. Chose Jyothi as we already have a feedback (post no 8013). Our fellow mate has given a short and crisp report. Don't have much to add. Gave a nice BBBJ. It was a good experience overall. Very co-operative to say the least.

Looks: 5/10

Experience: 9/10

Damage: 5 k 2 shots (Could have taken for full night 8 k. Comparatively better choice I guess).

Updates:

Gave a few members Jisha's contact. Any feedback available guys? ; Got a few requests to share contacts of my last KLPD encounters, especially Christina. Not sure why people need it. Anyways sent. Dolly has changed her number and sent a few tempting pics. I don't think she is going to come to Chennai anytime soon after her not-so-good last visit.

Play Safe, Cheers.

JK

JkForYou18
05-26-15, 14:48
Hello Jim,

1500 Full night for a SE type look in Chennai? Are you kidding or missed a zero there? Hope you are not the Lallu of Madras. Keep getting lucky. I guess the hotel will be bluish tonight.

Cheers,

JK

Have another from another cabby. 1500 full night. Works in a depart store. Easily passable as a software engineer. Communication is a issue. But not a pro and does it sometimes for extra money and fun. Very sweet and cute.

Having her tonight will post details tomorrow.

Cheers and be safe. Raise the Toasts to Chennai.

P.S. Brothers. PM me for exchange only. Please don't flood my inbox.

Thanks for the support.

And yeah. Found a place around central nice stuff. Full menu available. Bye for now. My desserts for today are her.

Jim2013
05-26-15, 17:06
Dude JK,

I know what I am. And modus operandi to get lucky. It's actually not by luck but you got to work for it. After all diamonds are found in heaps of coal.

Just a sweet note try not to get personal, does not sound good.

Cheers and God be with you.

Hello Jim,

1500 Full night for a SE type look in Chennai? Are you kidding or missed a zero there? Hope you are not the Lallu of Madras. Keep getting lucky. I guess the hotel will be bluish tonight.

Cheers,

JK

SilverDew
05-27-15, 04:36
Hey brethren,

Have got this contact in a portal, claims to be working cpl from Chen and can't use their own place.

I am based out of Hyd and can't immediately make use of this and I am not sure what's in store.

Was asking for 15 k for night, I said max 10 k and will let know when I'm there. I'm in touch over a messenger and no number as yet because can't take the risk of being bugged as I can't immediately visit Chen.

Sorry for the long write-up. Willing to share the contact with a few who I would consider would not spoil this and in return I expect the feedback to be shared with me.

To caution you again, I haven't tried this one yet. Someone who really is open to fishing can pm me.

Regards

Aidep
05-27-15, 05:54
Got these pic from SP of LC. He quoted 4000 f night. Is it true. Please give advice. I am not a paid member, as I tried wit my debit card shows transaction failed. Give advice on tat too seniors.

I too want to post my past experience for exchange. After my PM facility starts.

LongWay90
05-27-15, 12:03
Went to the most talked MP in flight road. Only three were there and I had been with one already. Saw a SI new I guess and name is p. Thought why not I try. Came inside the room and she came immediately and asked if she can stay or leave till I change dress. I said NP and she said some clients are shy. WTF? Serious guys? Shy? Anyways she giggled while I started to remove dress. Started to caress her all possible way. Hot talks and caress was all for nearly half an hour and asked her to do TL HJ. Didn't allow her to do massage at all and I'm doing this everywhere not allowing to start the massage. Just fun. Enjoyed.

Rate: 2 K +1 K.

Girl: 8/10. A bit dark. Once in a while why not? Hence selected her.

WIR: Need variety so I don think so.

Metso
05-27-15, 13:21
Got these pic from SP of LC. He quoted 4000 f night. Is it true. Please give advice. I am not a paid member, as I tried wit my debit card shows transaction failed. Give advice on tat too seniors.

I too want to post my past experience for exchange. After my PM facility starts.All of them are worth 4 k Full night. Go for it if you see the same girls showed in the pics.

Vikram14
05-27-15, 19:20
Opps. Her pics.Same again with latest pic she said she come from villupuram.

Sumjac
05-28-15, 05:49
Make sure he is quoting for full night. If it is same girls go for it. Very difficult to get birds in this range in Chennai for full night.

If possible share the SP number via PM.

I too want to post my past experience for exchange. After my PM facility starts.

RameshMgp
05-28-15, 07:02

I too want to post my past experience for exchange. After my PM facility starts.Received the same pictures in Coimbatore with same promises some time ago. Will ask for money upfront and if you pay that will be the last you can hear from him. Gambled with 1000 Rs and lost so beware.

Happy mongering.

BangLust
05-28-15, 10:10
Hi dude,

Sounds like a good deal!

Try using a credit card or Virtual credit card, that many banks offer now-a-days.

Once you have PM facility, there's a lot of info. That can be shared across which can be of mutual help.

Take care.

GiveAndTaken
05-28-15, 11:27
Guys,

Got a unknown call a man was crying and asking some one chick details, he is begging me please tell her details she was my girl friend and later he said I just used for xxx, she spoiled my family life if you help me her new number and mail details it's easy for me to reach her and he is saying bla bla stories. I shouted him how did you got my number I don't know any one like that name then he started to pull my leg with high voice I knew all higher level political and cops so give her details, I didn't give up I too raised and given left and right but he is crying and speaking very gently by saying different story? Finally he told one day I saw your SMS from her mobile I stored your number but now she is going against me so I want to make her down. I was shocked and replied excuse me this number is new number I have no problem you go a head and do anything to me I can face but I don't know she or anyone women. Hmmmm my god I think that girl gone for legal proceedings so to pull her leg he is trying all her contacts.

Guys enjoy fun but don't entertain unwanted stuff. He is saying he is big officer and he is inviting to his office and he is ready to offer me, my goodness I understood problem is big so switched off that number. Please be careful guys.

Spartan185
05-28-15, 16:07
Guys,

Got a unknown call a man was crying and asking some one chick details, he is begging me please tell her details she was my girl friend and later he said I just used for xxx, she spoiled my family life if you help me her new number and mail details it's easy for me to reach her and he is saying bla bla stories. I shouted him how did you got my number I don't know any one like that name then he started to pull my leg with high voice I knew all higher level political and cops so give her details, I didn't give up I too raised and given left and right but he is crying and speaking very gently by saying different story. ? Finally he told one day I saw your SMS from her mobile I stored your number but now she is going against me so I want to make her down. I was shocked and replied excuse me this number is new number I have no problem you go a head and do anything to me I can face but I don't know she or anyone women. Hmmmm my god I think that girl gone for legal proceedings so to pull her leg he is trying all her contacts.

Guys enjoy fun but don't entertain unwanted stuff. He is saying he is big officer and he is inviting to his office and he is ready to offer me, my goodness I understood problem is big so switched off that number. Please be careful guys.That's awful dude. Take care. Keep it switched off for some days.

Spartacus.

Spartan185
05-28-15, 16:12

I too want to post my past experience for exchange. After my PM facility starts.Seems fishy. 4 k for full night is a dream dude. Mostly he ll ask you to deposit money in bank.

Proceed cautiously.

Spartacus.

Kivar2015
05-28-15, 17:36
Went to the most talked MP in flight road. Only three were there and I had been with one already. Saw a SI new I guess and name is p. Thought why not I try. Came inside the room and she came immediately and asked if she can stay or leave till I change dress. I said NP and she said some clients are shy. WTF? Serious guys? Shy? Anyways she giggled while I started to remove dress. Started to caress her all possible way. Hot talks and caress was all for nearly half an hour and asked her to do TL HJ. Didn't allow her to do massage at all and I'm doing this everywhere not allowing to start the massage. Just fun. Enjoyed.

Rate: 2 K +1 K.

Girl: 8/10. A bit dark. Once in a while why not? Hence selected her.

WIR: Need variety so I don think so.Can you share some details of MP.

Slightee
05-28-15, 20:29
Guys,

Got a unknown call a man was crying and asking some one chick details, he is begging me please tell her details she was my girl friend and later he said I just used for xxx, she spoiled my family life if you help me her new number and mail details it's easy for me to reach her and he is saying bla bla stories. I shouted him how did you got my number I don't know any one like that name then he started to pull my leg with high voice I knew all higher level political and cops so give her details, I didn't give up I too raised and given left and right but he is crying and speaking very gently by saying different story. ? Finally he told one day I saw your SMS from her mobile I stored your number but now she is going against me so I want to make her down. I was shocked and replied excuse me this number is new number I have no problem you go a head and do anything to me I can face but I don't know she or anyone women. Hmmmm my god I think that girl gone for legal proceedings so to pull her leg he is trying all her contacts.

Guys enjoy fun but don't entertain unwanted stuff. He is saying he is big officer and he is inviting to his office and he is ready to offer me, my goodness I understood problem is big so switched off that number. Please be careful guys.This is why I use a separate number for all these activities and promptly turn it off, when it is not required.

Boffin
05-29-15, 04:06
Hi fellow mongers,

This happened couple of weeks back. Thanks to one of our ISG member, got the contact of Dolly and fixed an appointment. Initially she was asking reference, last digits, but somehow I managed.

So went to her hotel. She was bit short. But compensated with her attitude. Nice boobs.

Started with DFK. She gave a good BBBJ and tea bagging. Started with WOT, doggy and finished in mish.

Good co operation.

Looks 7/10

Attitude 8/10. She looks to finish fast.

WIR. Yes when she is again here.

P.S.: having tried few FR, looking for some hot massage with extras. Can someone give pointers to any spa with decent massage along with extras. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Boffin
05-29-15, 04:27
Hi,

I have always had this fantasy of making out with an on screen actress. Every one would have dream of this and few would have managed to nail it. If any of you have contacts that can lead up to any such celebrity please PM the details. Small screen or large screen doesn't matter.

I got some contact six months ago, but he asked for payment upfront. I didn't budge and left it.

ChillBoy
05-29-15, 05:38
It seems LE action started again, prostitution in disguise of SPAs have raided in Mogapair, Nesapakkam and Vadapalani, hope none of our ISGians get caught.

Sources say that LE action will be continued.

Dear mongers play safe and stay low for sometime.

Courtesy: Times of India 15 may 2015 3rd page.

Safe mongering, Cheers.Guess the Mogappair MP running FS is closed. Been there on a weekday by noon and found it was shut.

Jim2013
05-29-15, 10:09
Hello Brethren,

Pics recd from SP. 8 K full nigh.

Feedback please.

ManForClit
05-29-15, 16:02
True even I saw it's shifted.

Please don't inquire about their nu place people around there seems irritated and saw LE car nearby streets.

Play safe

Guess the Mogappair MP running FS is closed. Been there on a weekday by noon and found it was shut.

KewlMajor
05-29-15, 16:06
This happened a couple of months ago. I was at a certain hotel in their Spa in my private cabin and waiting for the therapist. There was a knock on the door and a cop entered and told me to clear out. I told him that the session for which I paid for had not even started. He ignored what I said and asked me to clear out. While I was getting dressed, the cops had the SI therapists alone lined up. None of the North East Girls were pulled up. They know exactly the names of all the south Indian Girls and the services they offered. The GM of this 4 star hotel was summoned and he was given the details of what the SI girls were up to. A young guy (lawyer by profession) was standing with the cops. The same guy had come in earlier as a customer and he called the cops when he was sure of a full house. Obviously he is a police informant who is into mongering as a business.

Lesson. This group has been infiltrated. Its no big deal for a cop to post some reports gain reputation and buy a cheap subscription. When one member wrote a FR on a certain place he had visited, I wrote him after a couple of weeks, he said he could not recall any such report. That's the strength of what's reported here.

Conclusion. Hold your cards close to your chest and don't throw them away unless you are convinced. Don't go by the number of reports they have written, that can be faked. I do have a few Gems, but that's for someone who can offer genuine info. Be good, if you can't be good, be careful.

RareLogin
05-29-15, 17:35
Can you share some details of MP.
That's awful dude. Take care. Keep it switched off for some days.

Spartacus.
Guys,

Guys enjoy fun but don't entertain unwanted stuff. He is saying he is big officer and he is inviting to his office and he is ready to offer me, my goodness I understood problem is big so switched off that number. Please be careful guys.That's great news dude, I never encourage SMS even talk too, I always collect all details from mail if I satisfied then I fix appointment.

Anyway be careful and do safe mongering.

Sumjac
05-30-15, 08:21
Never seen them before. Which SP? Last 3 didgits only.

Hello Brethren,

Pics recd from SP. 8 K full nigh.

Feedback please.

SlaveInfo9
05-30-15, 20:29
Hi buddies,

Want to share the incident which happened today. Was returning home from Sangam cinemas after finishing night show and normally I used to go take MMDA route for reaching home this time took skywalk left and driving my car after a 2 km saw she girls were standing on the road side they were too hot and looking good stopped the car side by and watching what they both are doing just want to try some thing came signal through my car light and one female looked at in came near to the car and asked her to get in and finally I came to know that the both were TG and I'm a more scared to TG then a ghost, then she then introduced about her as Monica and the other one as sona trust me guys they were both was like a Hi-fy girls from long distance and both speaks English like an anglo-Indian and finally inquired about the rate they said for single its 1.5 k for 3 some its 2. 5 k and they have places was thinking for sometime and I don't want to hurt them directly by telling no had some chit chat with them in the car and took a pic of them and said wait for 5 mins ll be back left the place while crossing the nelson manickam bridge saw lots of TG like a Hi-fy girls running from one street to another due to police chase and saw lots of guys were standing and speaking th them. But all the TG in nelson manickam road look gorgeous then a female. Attaching the pic which I took today.

Spartan185
05-31-15, 07:20
Hi buddies want to share the incident which happend today. Was returning home from Sangam cinemas after finishing night show and normally I used to go take MMDA route for reaching home this time took skywalk left and driving my car after a 2 km saw she girls were standing on the road side they were too hot and looking good stopped the car side by and watching what they both are doing just want to try some thing came signal through my car light and one female looked at in came near to the car and asked her to get in and finally I came to know that the both were TG and I'm a more scared to TG then a ghost, then she then introduced about her as Monica and the other one as sona trust me guys they were both was like a Hi-fy girls from long distance and both speaks english like an anglo-indian and finally inquired about the rate they said for single its 1. 5 k for 3 some its 2. 5 k and they have places was thinking for sometime and I don't want to hurt them directly by telling no had some chit chat with them in the car and took a pic of them and said wait for 5 mins ll be back left the place while crossing the nelson manickam bridge saw lots of TG like a Hi-fy girls running from one street to another due to police chase and saw lots of guys were standing and speaking th them. But all the TG in nelson manickam road look gorgeous then a female. Attaching the pic which I took today. !!That is scary!! Good that you escaped before they made a scene. Watch out bro!!

Spartacus.

Rahul001
05-31-15, 09:27
Hi guys,

I want to share my exp in one of the MP in Kodambakkam. The place looks like a Saloon with 2 chairs and three rooms. I have paid 1.5 k in the reception and went to one of the room. The girl from calctta and her name starts with NE. Her structure was good and she looks very tired. First she did normal massage and her massage looks like prof. And then she asked me whether to do Happy ending and I asked is there anything extras. She told 500 for happy end and toching her tits with dress and for topless it is 1000. I bargain for 700 and she finalised for 800. Her tits were gorgeos with big nipple and normal size tits. She was really cooperating. I asked for B2 B and BJ, but she told I won't do that. I believe it was worth of paying 2300 for this girl.

Could anyone tell me in which MP will get BJ and B2B?

SamChennai1111
05-31-15, 15:27
Hi guys,

I need a favour from all Seniors.

Please give me some MP details as I am new here.

Thanks in advance.

ChennaiGuy5
06-01-15, 04:46
Hi dear friends,

I have visited a spa in Egmore its name is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] it in Off Casa Major Road, try it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BoyFor66
06-01-15, 07:48
Look at this pic.

NaughtyAdam69
06-01-15, 07:53
Hi guys!

I'm coming to Chennai this week. Can I get some SP contacts or place where I can pick.

Sumjac
06-01-15, 09:42
Hi Chennai mongers,

Just a warning to all the mongers to be ware of a Female who calls herself Maya.

I think it is a guy masquerading as a female by putting on a wig and speaking in a feminine voice & dressing up as female.

He is pout to con people out of their money and therefore would suggest that do not part with your hard earned money with this person.

He / She generally will come in a car and tell you to either recharge her phone or to give a small token amount as advance to show your trust. Once you give that he / she will just disappear with your money.

Had met this person on Thursday. When demanded money I told that I will only give money when I am in the room.

So he / she tried very hard to persuade me but when I did not relent the voice turned male. Told him to fuck off and went home.

Therefore please beware of this person. I don't know if he / she has other numbers. Speaks in different languages like Tamil / Malayalam / Hindi.

JkForYou18
06-01-15, 15:00
That's true mate. She is a TG. Keralite girl staying near Airport. Speaks more than 5 languages. Can see her in pubs hanging out with other TG's too.

Don't get tempted with her whatsapp pics. There are already many reports in our forum on Maya / Mayandi.

Avoid.

Cheers,

JK

Hi Chennai mongers,

Just a warning to all the mongers to be ware of a Female who calls herself Maya.

I think it is a guy masquerading as a female by putting on a wig and speaking in a feminine voice & dressing up as female.

He is pout to con people out of their money and therefore would suggest that do not part with your hard earned money with this person.

He / She generally will come in a car and tell you to either recharge her phone or to give a small token amount as advance to show your trust. Once you give that he / she will just disappear with your money.

Had met this person on Thursday. When demanded money I told that I will only give money when I am in the room.

So he / she tried very hard to persuade me but when I did not relent the voice turned male. Told him to fuck off and went home.

Therefore please beware of this person. I don't know if he / she has other numbers. Speaks in different languages like Tamil / Malayalam / Hindi.

Nrynn
06-01-15, 16:00
Hi Chennai mongers,

Therefore please beware of this person. I don't know if he / she has other numbers. Speaks in different languages like Tamil / Malayalam / Hindi.So you had an opportunity to meet the great Mayandi. .Search for Mayandi in Chennai thread.

BaalaYogi
06-02-15, 08:14
Fellow mongers,

Further to my earlier report on the B2B service provided by one therapist of a well known MP, I had in fact stopped any further report as the chick vanished after I wrote that piece.

I was a little apprehensive that my report had something to do with her disappearance, but thankfully he was back last week.

So had booked a slot with her, was present promptly at the specified time.

I am not going into juicy details, but a small update. She was ready for a full nude B2B including a BJ+HJ.

So used the opportunity, left as a happy man.

Cheers!

EatPrayLove
06-02-15, 13:39
Hi Chennai mongers,

Tamil / Malayalam / Hindi.I couldn't help smiling while reading the posts in connection since I believe I was the first to use the name Mayandi. LOL.

A few 100 posts in the past, you could actually see people fighting over the genuinity of my claim of Mayandi being a TG (I had a gut feeling just from the whatsapp DP which was later confirmed by Zag07 when he accidentally saw her at a disc) especially when someone by the name Vasu claimed to have had a good time with him / her. I remember how buddies Nrynn, Zag07, John Grisham, Dixon and myself used to have a hearty laugh at that time. Good times worth cherishing. Cheers!

SamChennai1111
06-02-15, 15:46
Fellow mongers,

Further to my earlier report on the B2B service provided by one therapist of a well known MP, I had in fact stopped any further report as the chick vanished after I wrote that piece.

I was a little apprehensive that my report had something to do with her disappearance, but thankfully he was back last week.

I am not going into juicy details, but a small update. She was ready for a full nude B2B including a BJ+HJ.

Cheers!It would be helpful if you inbox me the details of that MP.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HumptyDumpty1
06-03-15, 18:01
Guys,

Gudiya is coming back to town.

Rahul001
06-03-15, 20:24
Fellow mongers,

Cheers!Hi Baala,

Please provide the details of the MP (I. E) place and charge.

Rahul

DeshRaj
06-04-15, 05:13
This happened last week, had been to my regular spa in Tea nagar, above famous club, was offered a dusky petite SI, instead waited for the tall, fair, rounded NE named angel.

Started off well with back massage, told her that am uncomfortable with the dispo, she removed it casually, and continued massage, had a decent bum massage.

Turned over and got a nice massage of my nipples.

HJ and TL was on offer, negotiated a B2B for 1.5 after much haggling.

Nice firm titties with pink large areola and big nipples, sucked them to my hearts content.

Tried to finger inside her pants, she said she's just finished her periods, so left it.

After much body rubbing with her titties, came all over her hand.

Incidentally she surprised me saying she is mother of 2 kids! Though she has some belly.

Ended with a bath, hugged her and kissed goodbye.

Boobs: 7/10

Body: 6/ 10 (slightly plump).

GFE: 6/10

WIR: shall try the dusky SI, as I saw her gargle after a session, maybe she offers BJ!

DeathWish
06-04-15, 08:29
Have been a silent monger / visitor to this forum for quite some time now. Posting my first FR in a MP in A*are.

Have been a regular here for quite some time now. Visited this place last weekend. Some new ladies had arrived. Was shown the Fish bowl;-0 Selected a Bengali beauty sensuous to the core with huge big titties.

Went to the room she did not even bring the dispos undies. Asked me to lie down butt naked and started her massage it was just fabulous special attention to my butt and butt crack. Hands all over my inner thighs trying to touch my balls was in heaven.

Asked me to turn over. I grabbed her ass. She immediately asked for 1 k for HJ+TL+B2B I agreed and paid her upfront (mood damper) anyhow she immediately removed her top she had a black bra underneath I removed it while touching her large melons which were crying for my attention. I am a boobs man I love the melons on my gals to be big. Started sucking on her nips she moaned a lot asked her to start B2B. Her boobs went all over my body touching each and every part. She even tried to put her nipples inside my butt crack. Awesome experience 10 minutes later I asked her for FS she said next time maybe. She took my johhny and gave me an awesome BBBJ. Very expertly done. I told her before I was going to explode she allowed me to cum on her boobs awesome experience, the entire session was for 45 minutes.

Total damage 2.5+1 k.

WIR: YES.

P.S When you go there ask for new sheets on the bed and new towels.

GilliRaja
06-04-15, 09:41
Wanted to have a session as my Johhny was at full mood, called up my regular SP. He asked me to come and said new one have come. Went there in the evening. Nice apartment. Been there many times. Walks a sweet Andhra girl.

Must be around 20 and not more then that. Slim and cute.

Went on with slow talks she is good at English. Said wants to become police woman. Need money to pay bribe. Etc I said all your senior officers will be very happy.

Started the deed nice boobs. Her muscles were hard and rough (thought if she said the truth to become police).

Her pussy was tight. Completed 2 shots.

Was very concerned for money paid the tips left the place.

Girl: 6/10

Boobs: 7/10

Pussy: 8/10

Place: 9/10

Cost: 2000/- tips: 500/.

EatPrayLove
06-04-15, 11:35
Guys,

Gudiya is coming back to town.Let me make a wild guess. Dolly? LOL! Seems she has found good hunting grounds in Chennai.

Aidep
06-04-15, 11:56
Thanks Seniors. Got subscription.

Aidep
06-04-15, 12:11
Its near Porur.

Got a number from LC ad. Got the contact of a MP lady. And went there, received by a lady of age 35 approx. And she took me to rooftop of a apartment. There was the room with MP setup. A woman of age 25 (no selection) welcomed me with a smile. As that was my first MP experience felt nervous. I was asked to remove my dress, She started with her massage and came nude without any question. Gave superb hand job and a blow job including B2B. Which totally went for an hour. But as tat was my first time my johny came on very quick within few minutes. Had a wonderful day in Porur.

Damage: 2300+tips 500

Look 7/10. GF exp 10/10

Ready for exchange of contact.

SimonSyd
06-04-15, 12:32
Let me make a wild guess. Dolly? LOL! Seems she has found good hunting grounds in Chennai.Hey guys,

Any pointers to Dolly / Gudiya welcome.

I can provide contacts from Pune / Sydney / Melbourne.

Much appreciated!

Thanks

Sumjac
06-04-15, 13:05
Me too bro. Hope we don't bump into each other. Evonne seems to have managed to get a queue like one outside TASMAC shop.

Hi buddies received email from evoone regarding a teen named kaushi coming on 24th and have booked a slot on 26. !!

Cheers. !128522;.

HumptyDumpty1
06-04-15, 16:50
Haha yeah, you're right. If anybody needs contact, can PM me.

Let me make a wild guess. Dolly? LOL! Seems she has found good hunting grounds in Chennai.

PrakashPP
06-04-15, 20:24
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and am looking for good looking women who are 30 plus in Chennai. Can anyone help me by PM'ing me a few contacts? I prefer independent women to MP's.

Sacheen2003
06-05-15, 05:18
Have been a silent monger / visitor to this forum for quite some time now. Posting my first FR in a MP in A*are.

Have been a regular here for quite some time now. Visited this place last weekend. Some new ladies had arrived. Was shown the Fish bowl;-0 Selected a Bengali beauty sensuous to the core with huge big titties.

Went to the room she did not even bring the dispos undies. Asked me to lie down butt naked and started her massage it was just fabulous special attention to my butt and butt crack. Hands all over my inner thighs trying to touch my balls was in heaven.

Asked me to turn over. I grabbed her ass. She immediately asked for 1 k for HJ+TL+B2B I agreed and paid her upfront (mood damper) anyhow she immediately removed her top she had a black bra underneath I removed it while touching her large melons which were crying for my attention. I am a boobs man I love the melons on my gals to be big. Started sucking on her nips she moaned a lot asked her to start B2B. Her boobs went all over my body touching each and every part. She even tried to put her nipples inside my butt crack. Awesome experience 10 minutes later I asked her for FS she said next time maybe. She took my johhny and gave me an awesome BBBJ. Very expertly done. I told her before I was going to explode she allowed me to cum on her boobs awesome experience, the entire session was for 45 minutes..Hope you have nice enjoyment. Please provide pointers of the MP.

Sumjac
06-05-15, 05:42
Last time Dolly was here she seems to have had some vaginal infection as reported by another monger that.

Her pussy was stinking. So be careful.

Hey guys,

Much appreciated!

Thanks

BaalaYogi
06-05-15, 06:05
Fellow mongers,

Cheers!Have received number of PMs requesting contact details, have given to a few fellow mongers.

DeshRaj
06-05-15, 06:27
I had asked earlier the forum, but did not see the posting, maybe moderator had removed it. I am looking for few girl friendly serviced apartment or hotel, where I can check in and get a girl without much hassles. Want a budget place as I do not want to add to already high mongering rates in Chennai, operating procedure in those places will be also useful. Request fellow members to provide pointers as I do not have a PM.

Shall reciprocate with indi contact details.

Peter Patros
06-05-15, 08:03
Its quite a quickly. 45 minutes with the next guy due in a kind of assembly line. After exchanging hellos, strips, asks you to strip, takes you to the bathroom.

Washes your dick, for you and then wham bang thank you mam!

Short, rather cute with awesome boobs. And pleasant to talk to.

Bargain for rs 3000.

Hey guys,

Much appreciated!

Thanks

SamChennai
06-05-15, 15:46
Its near Porur.

Got a number from LC ad. Got the contact of a MP lady. And went there, received by a lady of age 35 approx. And she took me to rooftop of a apartment. There was the room with MP setup. A woman of age 25 (no selection) welcomed me with a smile. As that was my first MP experience felt nervous. I was asked to remove my dress, She started with her massage and came nude without any question. Gave superb hand job and a blow job including B2B. Which totally went for an hour. But as tat was my first time my johny came on very quick within few minutes. Had a wonderful day in Porur.

Look 7/10. GF exp 10/10

Ready for exchange of contact.Hi Aidep,

I stay in Porur and I have not come across the MP here gone to MPs from dlf to Mangadu where is this MP situated at least the nearest land mark please reply.

SimonSyd
06-05-15, 17:59
Last time Dolly was here she seems to have had some vaginal infection as reported by another monger that.

Her pussy was stinking. So be careful.That seems horrible, she seems to be worse than I think, will definitely avoid.

Thanks!

HumptyDumpty1
06-06-15, 05:12
Guys,

Had dolly for last night. She is a foxy little minx. Full GFE exp and total VFM. We had an amazing time.

To all the guys I shared the number, enjoy.

RajThExplorer
06-06-15, 06:00
Hello Seniors,

I am a newbie here, looking for a reference of any college girls who does for pocket money.

Or any independent girls / women who gives good company.

Or any MPs who gives massage with full service.

Would like to try out this weekend, any reference would be much appreciated.

And it will be reciprocated!

Thanks,

Raj

PassionerLive
06-06-15, 10:59
Its near Porur.

Look 7/10. GF exp 10/10

Ready for exchange of contact.Dude,

Could you please provide contact details or address.

Thanks in advance.

HarDickk212
06-06-15, 12:37
I will be in Chennai on Wednesday and looks like I will be missing Dolly as she is leaving on Monday itself. Evonne's girl is not arriving for a few more weeks (wasn't Nadi supposed be in Chennai now) . And my old sp's no. Is not working.

Please help me out.

RajThExplorer
06-06-15, 14:54
Hi seniors,

Newbie here, have been silent member for a while. Posting my first report to request for reference of any college girls who does for pocket money.

Or any non-regular professionals doing it for fun / money.

Any reference would be much appreciated.

It will be reciprocated!

Thanks,

Raj

RajThExplorer
06-06-15, 17:39
Guys,

Had dolly for last night. She is a foxy little minx. Full GFE exp and total VFM. We had an amazing time.

To all the guys I shared the number, enjoy.Wow, that's great! Can you please PM her number.

Thanks,

Sabari

RajThExplorer
06-06-15, 18:21
I mailed her and this is the reply I got.

Hey nice to see your interest in my profile, well as I already told you am completely an independent girl and not a professional profile, so please find the below charges.

2 hours 5 K.

Full day or Full night 12 K (5 hours).

If you feel comfortable with the charges, ill send my contact details in my next mail.

Available only out call, Genuine and serious seekers with next 2 days only reply with full other please step away.

With Love.

After I replied I am ok with the charges she replied with this.

I am sending some details about me because when we meet you should not get disappointed.

Some details about me:..I have got the same reply, except the charge was 6 K - 2 hours.

She told, she can arrange the place, asked me to send the pics.

I didn't!

After that I haven't got any reply!

I don think, she is real!

Anyhow, play safe!

Cheers!

Raj

RamKumar1979
06-06-15, 19:03
Hi all fellows,

Just joined and newbie here and reading all posts. Have visited most of MP in Chennai.

Hearts006
06-07-15, 04:28
Any indie contacts in Pondicherry?

FredyyChennai
06-07-15, 08:36
Friends,

My mobile crashed and lost all contacts which include all SPs, Inde's and some Seniors too.

Tried all to recover but could not. Bad thing.

Anyway I request known seniors to please ping me on PM & help.

Fredyy

FredyyChennai
06-07-15, 09:06
Guys,

Priya Anand is real. All info shared by her is real. Had her around 2 months ago. Only out call.

She's a non pro, started some time back but I see lot many ads she puts nowadays in loc. Seems turned out to be a daily event. Mail starts with sha & no ending 990.

Looks not great and bit dark and normal. But attitude was good. I took for 2 hrs 5 k, Had couple of sessions and she dried out saying she was not a professional.

I would rate not bad compared to the white goats from Sps, Indes are best part.

Fredyy

I have got the same reply, except the charge was 6 K - 2 hours.

She told, she can arrange the place, asked me to send the pics.

I didn't!

After that I haven't got any reply!

I don think, she is real!

Anyhow, play safe!

Cheers!

Raj

Andana
06-07-15, 10:03
After being in hibernation for some, a little long time, I explored through an old contact and was stumbled upon a good looking girl.

Age. Around 25.

Face. Sexy looks.

Looks. Good but with a little tummy.

Cost - 3 K for ST (only during office hours between 9.00 am and 5 pm).

There was another petite, black, short married lady around 30 years and she was inviting too. Will have to explore sometime later.

Heard that there is one more chick for whom time is not a deal. Have to try that yet.

All these available at incall and outcall.

Contacts only for senior members as I don't want to miss them with disturbing calls. The Rule is you leave your contact number in my PM with the time you want and when they can call you. They will decide to call you.

Thank you and happy mongering.

EatPrayLove
06-07-15, 10:17
I will be in Chennai on Wednesday and looks like I will be missing Dolly as she is leaving on Monday itself. Evonne's girl is not arriving for a few more weeks (wasn't Nadi supposed be in Chennai now) . And my old sp's no. Is not working.

Please help me out.Bro, as I titled my thoughts, Evonne hasn't been able to bring new girls. She advertised Kaushi, but has canceled like she did with Priya in the past. Guess the only good one was Tamina more than 2 years ago.

As for Dolly, she is like a local Theka now. Not much of a miss. Just my thoughts. Cheers!

FredyyChennai
06-07-15, 10:37
Rightly said friend.

Evonne does this cancellation 3 Road time as I remember and the last 2 on the row.

On Dolly. Loses fame now here in Chennai but seems she would have newbies ongoing that's why she travels here often, started with 8 k a year ago to 3 to 4 k now. Losing ground. Last time I told her to get new friends and introduce into Chennai on her control, she said she will do that soon. Am awaiting. Ah ah ah.

Fredyy

Bro, as I titled my thoughts, Evonne hasn't been able to bring new girls. She advertised Kaushi, but has canceled like she did with Priya in the past. Guess the only good one was Tamina more than 2 years ago.

As for Dolly, she is like a local Theka now. Not much of a miss. Just my thoughts. Cheers!

RajThExplorer
06-07-15, 10:52
Guys.

Priya Anand is real. All info shared by her is real. Had her around 2 months ago. Only out call.

She's a non pro, started some time back but I see lot many ads she puts nowadays in loc. Seems turned out to be a daily event. Mail starts with sha & no ending 990.

Looks not great and bit dark and normal. But attitude was good. I took for 2 hrs 5 k, Had couple of sessions and she dried out saying she was not a professional.

Fredyy.Thats great!

I don't know why I didn't get any reply! May be she is too busy in dealing with hot guys!

Can you please PM her no.

Thanks,

Raj

CrazyRam280
06-07-15, 13:24
Last month was searching for some cheaper MP. Got the contact from Loc. Its near Medavakam and licensed one (I even found it in JD).

Rates started from 1.5 K to 2.5 K (two girls massage). No selection were available. Was shown the room and entered average looking aunty. Started the massage and after 5 min someone was knocking the door. She went out and came another girl and she started the massage. When I asked her where the other lady went, she said her regular customer came. I was disappointed because new girl was very skinny.

After 30-45 min asked her for extras, as usual with a smile she said 0. 5 K for happy ending. When I asked her if she provide anything else she said No. Agreed for 0. 3 K and since I showed my face like no interest, she said can touch her tits (nothing was there) with dress and to my surprise she kissed me while doing HJ. Paid her and left the place.

I won't recommend this MP since situated in middle of residential area. When I came out there were people looking at me from their home which I felt really awkward. Looking for some MP with BJ. Will share soon if I find any.

Nrynn
06-07-15, 13:28
As a long time user of Evonne's services way back since 2010. Her quality of girls have down drastically. She does entices through her mail still. But unable to muster the kind of quality. I believe her handler here that bearded man is not there with her anymore that is making her caliber to drip down.

Further. Regarding dolly. Looks like she is desperate for money and lowering the quality. Still remember way back meeting her in T nagar lodge. Good friend Zag accompanied that time. She had come with one more chick from Bangalore. Was very good in service then and once in a while when get to meet in Delhi.

CrazyRam280
06-07-15, 13:49
This Report is an old one (2 months back) from MP which I used to visit regularly near OMR. As usual paid 2 K upfront and entered the room. Came lady of age around 30. She was average looking lady with big tits and seeing her tits at first glance my jhonny was starting to get hard. Started the massage and came to extras. She quoted 1 K for TL & B2B.

I tried very hard to bring down the rate but she was not interested so finally agreed to her rate because I really wanted to feel those tits. Removed her tops and there it was rock solid tits. From my experience all big boobs I have seen were saggy when removed dress but not this one. Played with it for some time and asked whether I can suck it. She said suck it when doing HJ but don't use my teeth. Even she allowed to grab her ass. Then I asked whether I can finger her she said yes but not today since she is on periods. Finished the mess and thanked her for the wonderful time. Asked her if I came next time whether she will provided BJ, she politely declined. Anyhow it was wonderful experience with her.

Chensanj
06-08-15, 03:49
Rightly said friend.

Evonne does this cancellation 3 Road time as I remember and the last 2 on the row.

On Dolly. Loses fame now here in chennai but seems she would have new bies ongoing that's why she travels here often, started with 8 k a year ago to 3 to 4 k now. Losing ground. Last time I told her to get new friends and introduce into chennai on her control, she said she will do that soon. Am awaiting. Ah ah ah.

Fredyy.I got Delhi Dolly's number from one our member in exchange of an Inde contact, but did not provide the reference (I asked for reference but no response). When I called her and told a name when she asked for reference, she refused. Any pointers for reference is of great help.

Jagan
06-08-15, 04:21
Hi all,

I am new to this one. Interested to have B2B. Can any one help me to find out the massage parlour which provides extra services / B2B in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Jagan
06-08-15, 04:25
Last month was searching for some cheaper MP. Got the contact from Loc. Its near Medavakam and licensed one (I even found it in JD).

Rates started from 1.5 K to 2.5 K (two girls massage). No selection were available. Was shown the room and entered average looking aunty. Started the massage and after 5 min someone was knocking the door. She went out and came another girl and she started the massage. When I asked her where the other lady went, she said her regular customer came. I was disappointed because new girl was very skinny.

After 30-45 min asked her for extras, as usual with a smile she said 0. 5 K for happy ending. When I asked her if she provide anything else she said No. Agreed for 0. 3 K and since I showed my face like no interest, she said can touch her tits (nothing was there) with dress and to my surprise she kissed me while doing HJ. Paid her and left the place.

I won't recommend this MP since situated in middle of residential area. When I came out there were people looking at me from their home which I felt really awkward. Looking for some MP with BJ. Will share soon if I find any.Name of the parlour. Any clue?

HarDickk212
06-08-15, 05:51
Bro, as I titled my thoughts, Evonne hasn't been able to bring new girls. She advertised Kaushi, but has canceled like she did with Priya in the past. Guess the only good one was Tamina more than 2 years ago.

As for Dolly, she is like a local Theka now. Not much of a miss. Just my thoughts. Cheers!So can you help me out with a reliable contact as my trip is a very short one and I won't have the time to try out some random WG off of a classifieds site!!

Saurav2
06-08-15, 07:41
Friends,

Got digits of (ending 687) of karishma from a fellow monger.

Spoke her once, sexy voice, confirmed as marvadi. But.

Quoted 4 k for 1 h. This sounds quiet a bit high for me.

Any folks have any info about her.

Would visit her after your feedback and share the digits.

Thanks.

Saurav.

Freaky Friday
06-08-15, 10:19
Stayed at the hotel Park. Booked with SP digit ending with 752. Total 25 K night.

ManForClit
06-08-15, 12:05
I am looking for place in Omr or Velachery PM me if you know such place for taking Inde outcall.

I had asked earlier the forum, but did not see the posting, maybe moderator had removed it. I am looking for few girl friendly serviced apartment or hotel, where I can check in and get a girl without much hassles. Want a budget place as I do not want to add to already high mongering rates in Chennai, operating procedure in those places will be also useful. Request fellow members to provide pointers as I do not have a PM.

Shall reciprocate with indi contact details.

MickyRocky
06-08-15, 13:30
This Report is an old one (2 months back) from MP which I used to visit regularly near OMR. As usual paid 2 K upfront and entered the room. Came lady of age around 30. She was average looking lady with big tits and seeing her tits at first glance my jhonny was starting to get hard. Started the massage and came to extras. She quoted 1 K for TL & B2B.

I tried very hard to bring down the rate but she was not interested so finally agreed to her rate because I really wanted to feel those tits. Removed her tops and there it was rock solid tits. From my experience all big boobs I have seen were saggy when removed dress but not this one. Played with it for some time and asked whether I can suck it. She said suck it when doing HJ but don't use my teeth. Even she allowed to grab her ass. Then I asked whether I can finger her she said yes but not today since she is on periods. Finished the mess and thanked her for the wonderful time. Asked her if I came next time whether she will provided BJ, she politely declined. Anyhow it was wonderful experience with her.Mate,

Can you share me the details please.

GeorgePaul
06-09-15, 07:31
Hi,

I shall be this week end in Chennai for 1-2 days. Please PM me contacts of good Indie Girls. Shall reciprocate with contacts from Delhi.

Calvin06
06-09-15, 21:04
Dear fellas,

Will be travelling to Kanchipuram as a 2 day visit to attend marriage, any leads or contact number of famous KK Ngr Kavitha who is now has the base of Kanchipuram is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.This female Kavitha you are talkin about is black fat one I merely escaped the ction after seeing her. Many have reviewed the same. Please don't not take risk meetin her its worthless nd she quotes 3 k FR short time.

Cheers

Calvin06
06-09-15, 21:12
New MP with known female.

Since I had the number of the NE girl, from the Jvrtnam ngr spa.

Called her up and did some sweet talk.

Understood she has shifted to another spa near Vadapalani bus depot.

Got the spa digits through her and booked an appointment yesterday evening.

What followed was simply bliss.

Carried a chocolate for her, set a high level. Of expectation upfront on what's app with her.

After reaching chose her. Paid up front at the counter, 1.5 k for massage with tug.

She entered, started with chocolate and kissing, she was hesitant, told her only need a small back rub the rest only enjoy.

Took off all clothing and action started.

First back massage with hands and then with boobs...Hi,

Can you PM me the details I can pass you some MP B2B and SP numbers which I have been to.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

KoolJay
06-10-15, 06:02
Just purchased the subscription. I was not active due to work.

Visited the spa at Navalur tollgate using Groupon copuon. Excellent massage by NE girl though there are no extras.

Damage - 1 K+0.1 k tips.

Cloud3540
06-10-15, 11:09
Hi all members active in Chennai,

I shall be travelling there tomorrow. Please share contacts for indie / spa. Feel free to ask for any info on Kolkata / Delhi / Lucknow.

Regards

Midas100
06-10-15, 20:04
Hi all members of Chennai.

I am a silent member of the forum from Vadodara and am travelling to Chennai for two days from tomorrow.

I shall be staying at Hotel Hayat. Please share contacts of Indie / SP / spa. I shall be happy to share contacts of SP / Indie in Vadodara.

Regards

Binmbb
06-11-15, 00:18
Buddy, check your PM.

Friends,

Got digits of (ending 687) of karishma from a fellow monger.

Spoke her once, sexy voice, confirmed as marvadi. But.

Quoted 4 k for 1 h. This sounds quiet a bit high for me.

Any folks have any info about her.

Would visit her after your feedback and share the digits.

Thanks.

Saurav.

SilverDew
06-11-15, 04:30
Guys,

Got no of this girl going by the name Priya digits ending 097. Anyone as tried her?

Please give me a review if you have tried, and I have just got the digits so will need sometime to share, wouldn't to lose this before even knowing what it is.

Regards

BaalaYogi
06-11-15, 07:31
Fellow mongers,

Is there anything going on with respect to this place? I tried calling the guy and the mobiles are switched off. I don't want to venture to avoid any possibility of LE activities.

Cheers!

KoolJay
06-11-15, 14:14
Was looking for a massage and looked up ads in Locanto. Called and asked to come near Dental college in Pallikaranai. Paid for 90 minutes oil massage. NE girl did an OK massage and nothing great. No sign of extras. The oil was sticky and the bathroom was not good. Just washed the excess oil and came. I should have took the smaller package and saved money.

Damage; 2.8 K + 0.1 tips.

WIR: Never.

Another failed attempt. Friends can you please PM with MP with good massage and extras like Tnagar MP.

RockerFz
06-11-15, 15:22
Hello all,

I came across a ad in Loc who comes by the name Shree and her number ending with 212. Truecaller says her name is Bhavna.

Have anyone tried her? FRs please, if any.

Sam77
06-11-15, 18:13
Fellow mongers,

Is there anything going on with respect to this place? I tried calling the guy and the mobiles are switched off. I don't want to venture to avoid any possibility of LE activities.

Cheers!I am a regular visitor to a MP in Tnagar. Tuesday, I tried calling them. The number was switched off. I know they are open all 7 days. This is the first time in 2 years, they had switched off the mobile.

I tried today around 7 pm. The guy picked up and said, they had closed for the day.

Sam77
06-12-15, 09:58
Called them again today. Booked a slot. Chose my usual therapist, Miss A.

Started with a very good massage, she removed her dress and was in birthday dress, without me asking for it. Had a good time for about 30 minutes. Session included, HJ, B2 B, tea bagging, BJ. Paid 1200 and left as a happy man.

Tuesday they closed early because, of an unexpected house owner's visit. No LE activities, I understand.

RajThExplorer
06-12-15, 17:23
I would like to share my first FR here.

Got a SP no from one the fellow monger and called that guy and asked for NE short time.

He sent pics in watsapp and had fixed the appointment. Asked for 2 sessions.

Went to the place, its a residential 2 BHK flat (safe place) with A / C accommodation.

She is a bit busty, fair, quite decent assets.

Banged her for 2 sessions, Got a nice blow job! Had a pretty good time!

Left out as a happy man!

Looks- 8

Boobs- 8

Ass- 7

Pussy - 9 (bit tight).

GFE- 8

Damage- 7 k + .5 tips.

Would like to thank the fellow monger, who gave that no!

Saurav2
06-13-15, 06:19
Guys, I put report about karishma to get feedback about her. I haven't attended. Hence unable to give opinions. Also I shared the ref I got from fellow members. I am unable to help further dudes, untill I attend her directly. Since I shared her no with same refs to 2-3 members, and everybody called her sametime, she might have become suspicious, and asking further info. It looks like no one attended her as on now.

Saurav.

Engine Driver
06-13-15, 06:30
Hi all,

I am new to this one. Interested to have B2B. Can any one help me to find out the massage parlour which provides extra services / B2B in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.Dear Newbie.

If you have nothing to contribute, please do not post.

Please read Jackson's instructions.

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages begging other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

All posts that do not contribute valuable, actionable info will be deleted without comment.

RajThExplorer
06-13-15, 09:22
Guys.

Fredyy.That's cool!

Can I have her no? Just PM me, I will reply back with SPs contacts that I have!

John Love19
06-13-15, 14:18
Guys, I put report about karishma to get feedback about her. I haven't attended. Hence unable to give opinions. Also I shared the ref I got from fellow members. I am unable to help further dudes, untill I attend her directly. Since I shared her no with same refs to 2-3 members, and everybody called her sametime, she might have become suspicious, and asking further info. It looks like no one attended her as on now.

Saurav.Attended Karishma.

- not a marwari. Just a local beautician (speaks mumbai hindi / urdu mixed, she is muslim).

- can arrange among friends / colleagues.

- a friends place as deed location. Kinda old and not so good location, but has AC with washing facility.

- she is cute but did not try her, tried her another friend pooja, ready to share from the group.

Yes inde for sure, no sp involved, damage 3. 5 k, has place around kellys-ayanavaram, just tried to dig the contact and just avg service nice figure, can expect better options.

Ty sourav for the contact and to the person forwarding him with reference.

JL.

Strypez
06-14-15, 13:20
Hey guys,

So after trying a lot of MPs I am ready to step up. I have the whole house to my self for two days. Thinking of getting an outcall. What should I look for? I don't want to just waste cash any tips from seniors?

Jim2013
06-14-15, 14:14
Guys,

Karishma is down and pissed. Seems someone distributed her number very generously. And this lead to temporary closure of a watering hole.

Guys do monger but without desperation. Chennai is already a F'd up place. Don't screw it more.

BTW. Back in Chennai after 2 weeks. Too much work in office this time so short of time to research and go out.

Seniors, Bretheren and Rockers. I need help with Inde outcall. Local simple next door. Not looking for white skin. Had enough. Some dusky petite beauty will be good.

Please Inbox me if anyone has. Previous trip had Karishma just before boarding the flight. Outcalled to my hotel. Anyone wants details PM me. I will not post details here as she is already pissed off by so many calls and not ready to come out of her den.

Just one line. You make her wet and she is a tigress.

Be safe. Lets roll!

Saurav2
06-14-15, 19:09
Guys,

I felt really bad to see jims message, that we made karishma pissed off. I shared her no to you guys since you all sounded serious.

And I feel we all verymuch desperate to attend each and every chick came in FR.

We have to grow up guys.

Be selective, don't rush to everything, they may sound attractive in FRs, but neednot be in reality.

Taste varies between person.

Afterall every woman is same wine in diff glass.

RoboTrunk
06-15-15, 04:25
Hi SamInTown,

Can you share the contact details of Madurai pals?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys and Seniors.

New to Chennai and looking to have some great encounters. Have subscribed to this forum with great expectations. Been reading through the forum a little while now. Had good experiences in Madurai, but new to Chennai. It would be great if fellow seniors and members could lead me some great encounters through PM. The help would definitely be reciprocated. Any info about Madurai I would love to share through PM.

Thanks in advance.

AmpMax
06-15-15, 10:26
Hi.

Am mostly in Mumbai and Pune. No knowledge of Chennai and request pointers from the local experts!

Can I find Russian, Thai, Indonesian kind of girls hers, with SP or Spa?

Glad to help if you are in my cities.

Thanks.

AMP.

Hunter15
06-15-15, 13:23
Any good leads in Chennai. Damage not an issue but need some real good classy stuff.

RajooDudez
06-15-15, 16:27
Got the pics from one sp J. Attaching the two pics. First one quoting 12 k for full day. Didn't mention about the one in white dress selfie.

Anybody has experienced these? Your quick response will be appreciated.

SAM20
06-15-15, 19:31
Friends,

I am planning to take off from office tomorrow. It would be great if someone can PM me MP with good looking girls. I have been trying for long but yet to succeed.

It's one of my fantasies.

Greetings,

Jackson

BlackMoon
06-16-15, 05:44
Hello guys, reaching chennai tonite. Need company for night, so requesting senior members here for some good classy inde contacts and advice on GFE friendly hotels in chennai. Will help you with contacts in other cities in return. Expecting a positive response from the forum members.

Andana
06-16-15, 13:05
Last week I wrote about a housewife contact. And there were a few requests to share the contact and I shared the contact with one member from here. Unfortunately because of the behavior of the person, now she is not responding to me now. I request the members the following in your behavior while you meet up a women. I'm not preaching but simple respect to human beings will get best results.

1. Tastes may differ from person to person. One that looks sexy and cute for me may not look the same for others. But have the courtesy to say that politely and oblige.

2. Though they are behind your money because of 101 reasons, they are also human beings. Treat them with respect.

3. After having planned for everything and if you have to walk out because it was not of your taste at least leave a small amount like 500 (not compulsory). Since they are here because of financial constraints they might have planned for something with what you'll be giving them. A small token amount will really help them and we are not going to loose big. Sometimes we loose much more than this for wrong stuff and especially if we are threatened.

4. Remember the person who referred you. He should not be facing problem because of your attitude. So behave accordingly.

These are not rules. You can do whatever you want. But if you want members to share their hard earned catches with you. Please.

Andana
06-16-15, 13:42

How safe is for her to meet alone? Please help.Instead of offering for free you can go up for sharing or with small financial benefits first and then she will decide the market for her.

HottyMale
06-16-15, 17:10
Called them again today. Booked a slot. Chose my usual therapist, Miss A.

Started with a very good massage, she removed her dress and was in birthday dress, without me asking for it. Had a good time for about 30 minutes. Session included, HJ, B2 B, tea bagging, BJ. Paid 1200 and left as a happy man.

Tuesday they closed early because, of an unexpected house owner's visit. No LE activities, I understand.Hi dude,

Kindly provide the details of the place. Eargerly waiting to try. And how was the girls?

HottyMale
06-16-15, 18:36
Please share the contact of this MP. Thanks in advance.Please share the contact of this MP.

Thanks in advance.

AmpMax
06-16-15, 18:47
Hi.

Am mostly in Mumbai and Pune. No knowledge of Chennai and request pointers from the local experts!

Can I find Russian, Thai, Indonesian kind of girls hers, with SP or Spa?

Glad to help if you are in my cities.

Thanks.

AMP.Hi,

Got responses from three people. Thanks a lot, hope to explore this weekend if time permits.

Regards.

AMP.

Metso
06-16-15, 19:39
Got the pics from one sp J. Attaching the two pics. First one quoting 12 k for full day. Didn't mention about the one in white dress selfie.

Anybody has experienced these? Your quick response will be appreciated.Taken for 3.5 on shot.

VayGeorge
06-16-15, 22:13
Hi guys,

I was away from Chennai forum for quite long time since I moved to Bangalore. Yesterday I reached Chennai and was in for hunt. Luckily I got a contact from a friend. Called her and booked her appointment. Looks like she is from Bangalore and moved to Chennai. Oh my God I have never met a MILF like her in my life time. She is expensive too. But worth a lot. Had nice time with her. I booked her for 2 hrs. From DFK to doggy all different positions I tested on her. I was flying after that. Attaching her pic.

Look: 10/10

Boobs: 10/10

WIR: if I come to Chennai again for sure.

I can understand fellow buddies Will PM me for number. I can share only if I got some worth able inde in return.

Happy mongering.

Rahul001
06-16-15, 23:35
Hi guys,

Could anyone provide MP details were they provide B2B and BJ near Kdmbkm or Vdplni. I will share my MP details which I have for the same.

Thanks,

Rahul

Vivek86
06-17-15, 02:05
Hi,

Please give her number dude.

Hi guys,

I was away from Chennai forum for quite long time since I moved to Bangalore. Yesterday I reached Chennai and was in for hunt. Luckily I got a contact from a friend. Called her and booked her appointment. Looks like she is from Bangalore and moved to Chennai. Oh my God I have never met a MILF like her in my life time. She is expensive too. But worth a lot. Had nice time with her. I booked her for 2 hrs. From DFK to doggy all different positions I tested on her. I was flying after that. Attaching her pic.

I can understand fellow buddies Will PM me for number. I can share only if I got some worth able inde in return.
Happy mongering.

RajVseVijay
06-17-15, 03:33
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Nrynn
06-17-15, 04:00
Hi guys,

I was away from Chennai forum for quite long time since I moved to Bangalore. Yesterday I reached Chennai and was in for hunt. Luckily I got a contact from a friend. Called her and booked her appointment. Looks like she is from Bangalore and moved to Chennai. Oh my God I have never met a MILF like her in my life time. She is expensive too. But worth a lot. Had nice time with her. g.Photograph has a professional agency imprint. Is it real. Will wait for our investigator Zag 07 to certify it.

Anony1579
06-17-15, 05:22
Hi guys,

Happy mongering.From the watermarks on the photo, looks like this has been lifted from Santosh Ranal photography.

JkForYou18
06-17-15, 11:06
Guys,

I don't want to get into this general topic again but seeing a lot of "Please share contact" requests in open forum without buying a subscription, thought of sharing this write-up. Very well summarized. I go through my inbox, opening the messages I did not reply, to see the members' posts after sending PM. No effort made. Tough to share in such cases.

Report credits: Class Man (Pune).

Newbie finds this site, registers and then just think that now they are eligible to receive contacts without putting any efforts or doing any study by themselves.

Also they don't even bother to read forum rules or even don't read the forum previous pages.

For newbies, there are sufficient clues (locanto etc.) or links already provided by seniors time to time.

Even newbies don't know that they have to activate their PM facility to communicate with other members. Same is the case with you.

Activate your PM.

After all of this also, kind seniors here are sharing their hard earned contacts. Once newbies receives the contacts, most of them goes underground and even don't bother to reciprocate to the members or even don't write report of their experience.

While sharing the contact of girl, we need to share our reference also. If the members misbehaving with the girl, it means we are also losing our rapo or trustworthiness with the girl. So there is the risk present in sharing the contact.

In other words, if we are sharing the contacts of girls with other members then we are also putting our relation with that girl on risk.

We were also newbies sometime and we took our efforts to build the relation with other members.

*It's true. I did lose rappo with Shalini Anna Nagar, Ammu Naturals, Reshma etc. For SPs, I don't care! But with indies, yes. Hope our forum becomes lively with good FRs someday.

Cheers,

JK

LoveToWorld
06-17-15, 15:18
Hi guys,

Happy mongering.Well well our tinder man now entered into other city threads, because he no longer able to fool any Blore people. My dear Chennai careful read through his forum posting in Bangalore and the babes he claims he did.

Hunter15
06-17-15, 19:14
In Chennai. Looking to monger but unable to find done good leads. Seniors please help here till tomorrow night. Really need some good action, hoping for seniors to help. My PM is active.

Boss Dear
06-17-15, 19:17
It is genuine. I know her she goes with Sanjay Sherry in Bangalore. Small time model. Has a kid lives in south Bangalore.

Pic is photoahopped big time.

Cheers and enjoy.

From the watermarks on the photo, looks like this has been lifted from Santosh Ranal photography.

Engine Driver
06-18-15, 03:03
In Chennai. Looking to monger but unable to find done good leads. Seniors please help here till tomorrow night. Really need some good action, hoping for seniors to help. My PM is active.Dear Mr Hunter.

You really need to read Jackson's instructions at the top of this page. I will paste them again below. Do you really think that members are just going to give you all of their contacts for nothing in return?

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages begging other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

Anony1579
06-18-15, 10:15
It is genuine. I know her she goes with Sanjay Sherry in Bangalore. Small time model. Has a kid lives in south Bangalore.

Pic is photoahopped big time.

Cheers and enjoy.Well, then I take back my words and apologize. If genuine, good for George who had the pleasure of enjoying her company.

Spartan185
06-18-15, 12:32
Hi guys,

Happy mongering.Good FR. How much was the damage?

Whatever2210
06-19-15, 07:23
Hi,

I am new to ISG. I was browsing loc the other day and found an email ID for one Asmitha (email starting with 'cut' I emailed her and she replied quoting 10 k FR 1 session and 20 k for FN. I know this is terribly overpriced. Please tell me how to go about bargaining.

Also does anyone know this girl and has anyone tried her?

RockMeBaby
06-19-15, 08:00
Guys,

I don't want to get into this general topic again but seeing a lot of "Please share contact" requests in open forum without buying a subscription, thought of sharing this write-up. Very well summarized. I go through my inbox, opening the messages I did not reply, to see the members' posts after sending PM. No effort made. Tough to share in such cases.

Report credits: Class Man (Pune).

Newbie finds this site, registers and then just think that now they are eligible to receive contacts without putting any efforts or doing any study by themselves.

Also they don't even bother to read forum rules or even don't read the forum previous pages.

For newbies, there are sufficient clues (locanto etc.) or links already provided by seniors time to time.

Even newbies don't know that they have to activate their PM facility to communicate with other members. Same is the case with you.Hi JkForYou18,

This is a very rude message from a senior member like you. Please don't paint every individual in this forum with the same brush. Just because one person screwed up things doesn't mean all are same. Moreover please stop blackmailing newbies. It's like saying to a fresher that we willl offer you a job only to experienced candidates. Unless and.

Until you offer a job how will he gain experience.

In the same manner, only if some senior members can share inde contacts, we can reciprocate to other newbies. Now get to the root of the issue, I am a newbie, how will I.

Get a inde contact. Getting paid membership is not a shortcut to get inde contact. Lets not discourage newbies with this kind of attitude and at the same time, lets not disclose the inde contacts to all newbies. Set the rules right.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sur0000
06-19-15, 10:22
Have been away for a long time than I thought. In Mahindraworldcity for few days. Any pointers around this area or Chengalpet? Appreciate any help.

Whatever2210
06-19-15, 12:45
Guys.

Fredyy.Does she have her own place? I got in touch with her recently.

Pestered90
06-19-15, 13:05
Hey guys. ,

Got a contact of Deepa from a fellow monger in a exchange. Spoke to her. She is in KK Nagar, but I am getting an instinct that she s not good looking, so I wanted a review on the same.

I would be glad if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Sameer

Whatever2210
06-19-15, 13:34
Anyone know a swetha kumar in area where people learn to dance? Chennaiites will know which area I'm talking about.

Arjun1982
06-19-15, 15:22
Hi guys,

Happy mongering.People please be careful while sharing your contact with this person. I find him fake.

Spartan185
06-19-15, 16:17
Anyone know a swetha kumar in area where people learn to dance? Chennaiites will know which area I'm talking about.Yep. Posts like an inde but I doubt its a guy. Not sure though. Mailed me saying 25 yr old gal is available for 3. 5 k. Didn't bother replying.

Spartacus.

Spartan185
06-19-15, 16:18
Hey guys. ,

Got a cotact of deepa from a fellow monger in a exchange. , spoje to her. , she is in kk nagar. , but I am getting an instinct that she s not good looking o so. , wanted a review on the same. , would be glad if anyone can help.

Thanks.

Sameer.Yes Sameer she is not good looking. Please go through previous posts for her reviews. I have not tried her but spoke to her. Didn't try because of some negative reviews here.

Spartacus.

Spartan185
06-19-15, 16:20
Does she have her own place? I got in touch with her recently.No she does not. You have to arrange. Am also trying to find a good discreet place to screw her.

JkForYou18
06-19-15, 17:38
Hello RMB,

I don't want to get into an argument here mate. I don't find any blackmailing stuff there. I did not generalize and posted from what I saw of the recent past posts. In case if you got offended, I am sorry.

Getting a subscription doesn't guarantee a contact but establishing relations with others via PM does help. On 13th Feb, you have asked some member to share contact details of a girl. I am not sure why you haven't got a subscription yet. Anyways its your decision.

But get one and send a PM to me. I will send a couple of popular reliable SP's and Indies. For a start that would be good I guess. You can develop from that. Better if you can PM within 2-3 weeks, as I will leave after that.

Happy mongering.

Cheers,

JK

Hi JkForYou18,

This is a very rude message from a senior member like you. Please don't paint every individual in this forum with the same brush. Just because one person screwed up things doesn't mean all are same. Moreover please stop blackmailing newbies. It's like saying to a fresher that we willl offer you a job only to experienced candidates. Unless and.

Until you offer a job how will he gain experience.

In the same manner, only if some senior members can share inde contacts, we can reciprocate to other newbies. Now get to the root of the issue, I am a newbie, how will I.

Get a inde contact. Getting paid membership is not a shortcut to get inde contact. Lets not discourage newbies with this kind of attitude and at the same time, lets not disclose the inde contacts to all newbies. Set the rules right.

Whatever2210
06-19-15, 17:46
No she does not. You have to arrange. Am also trying to find a good discreet place to screw her.Do hotels generally have a problem with girls? I'm thinking of the hotel in Adyar near famous milk distributor landmark. Can't they say they're going to the restaurant or bar and then come to the room?

Sorry I'm new to mongering please excuse silly questions and will really appreciate feedback on how to go about this.

Whatever2210
06-19-15, 17:52
Sorry to appear naive but are cops a problem in Chennai? What I mean is are there things to worry about apart from getting ripped off when meeting an SP or girl? I'm very new to mongering.

Jim2013
06-19-15, 18:01
Guys,

This is not done, am not going to share numbers with anyone without returns moreover Karishma rate up, Pooja not buzzing, SP showing attitude, and another inde changed number (kKvi). Why because I shared numbers out of good deed. No returns. Just loss.

Why so much desperation and turning deals sour at last moment. Think with big head. Guys. I earned few numbers through lot of research and wasted prepaid balance.

Now on only communication with reciprocation.

Sorry bro Blackmoon. This is one reason I did not share number with you. Not your fault. But I am careful now.

MickyRocky
06-19-15, 19:40
This is my first review. First I thank our fellow monger "JkForYou18" for sharing a SP contact.

I went to him twice in 3 weeks time. First one was OK, no complaints on boobs, curves and attitude. However the second one was a Punjabi and she was Fabulous with her attitude.

And her shapes. I ended up with 2 sessions, spent more than an hour for 2 shots paid 7 K. No regrets and am happy.

Thanks mate "JkForYou18".

VayGeorge
06-20-15, 01:27
Since I didn't share you the contact you feel that? H.

Hahaha. Whom you think, you are?

Well I have shared it to quite few people they will know whether am genuine or not. FO dumb ass.

VayGeorge
06-20-15, 01:36
Do you want to post the screen shots of the what's app chat that I did with her? She s a model and off course she does a photo shoots. Behave like educated. Nothing is there to cheat anyone here. What am going to gain by doing that? Anyways better going forward when I post a FR, I shall share my experience alone and will mention "Do not PM me for numbers". It's better to do that always. I have seen people, like they ask contact and if we don't share blindly they comment saying this person s fake. Do you know how hard it's to get a perfect contact? And just like that we should share and if we don't we are fake huh? Better let me be fake.

My intention is not to hurt anyone but this is the fact.

Spartan185
06-20-15, 03:08
Guys,

This is not done, am not going to share numbers with anyone without returns moreover Karishma rate up, Pooja not buzzing, SP showing attitude, and another inde changed number (kKvi). Why because I shared numbers out of good deed. No returns. Just loss.

Why so much desperation and turning deals sour at last moment. Think with big head. Guys. I earned few numbers through lot of research and wasted prepaid balance.

Now on only communication with reciprocation.

Sorry bro Blackmoon. This is one reason I did not share number with you. Not your fault. But I am careful now.Not going to share numbers without returns huh??

Dear Jim.

I would like to remind you that I was the one who shared you karishmas number in return for that Departmentstore gal contact. But you never shared me that contact and didn't even bother to reply to my PMs after you got the contact from me. And here you are trying to preach that you have shared numbers for free.

I really didn't want to do this but your post made me do it.

Spartacus.

AmpMax
06-20-15, 05:21
Hi,

Got responses from three people. Thanks a lot, hope to explore this weekend if time permits.

Regards.

AMP.Thanks rto all the Chennai folks who helped me. I did not get time for any adventures this time. Will try next time.

Cheers.

AMP.

DeshRaj
06-20-15, 08:24
Hi all,

This happened on Thursday, was bored with the job, started search on LOC since morning 10 am.

Got various options from 3 sources, finalised on hw based on what's app pics. Went to the place near Abirami mall by evening, was picked up by another person, Reached the place after a long wait of almost 45 minutes.

Was shown the option, but upon seeing in real was not very impressed, but johnny rules the day, paid and went in, she was a bit different from what pics I had seen, short complexion, little tummy.

Got into birthday suit, she also stripped, large boobs but slightly sagging and soft. Nice large nipples however, started with sucking, kneading to hearts content. Turn on was a large mirror opposite to the bed, got heated up very quickly. She got a phone call from her mom, made her to sit on my lap with her back to me and was playing with her boobs and pussy.

She slowly got heated up, wanted to DATY but was apprehensive, she had a clean pussy though, checked my fingers for any abnormal smell, she had a see section mark which slightly turned me off.

She made me lie down and was sucking my nipples, put on the cover in a few minutes and she came on top, fairly tight pussy, again got very exited due to mirror on the wall. Changed to Missionary and finished after 5 minutes.

Dressed up and left after a kiss.

She promised to meet me in Bangalore, also get other contacts in Chennai thru her friends.

Looks: 6/10 (pics attached).

Boobs: 6/10 (saggy but big and soft).

Pussy: 7/10

WIR: Maybe.

Keikai1919
06-20-15, 11:56
Hi,

I very often visit Chennai and need info. For call girl to my hotel.

I like slim girl and need English speaker.

Anyone can recommend?

Thanks

Saurav2
06-20-15, 18:10
Dude,

We are not pimps here to give you immediately the girl of your interest.

Go through the forum, you will know what to do.

Saurav.

Hi,

Anyone can recommend?

Thanks

On The Wings
06-20-15, 18:21
Anyone know a swetha kumar in area where people learn to dance? Chennaiites will know which area I'm talking about.Swethakumar is a regular poster in Locanto. Claims to be HW /36 and once you confirm thru mail. She comes to the 'service facility' - a room arranged in Adyar. The posting goes on like this. It's pretty clear it's a 'facility' run by someone. Not sure about the quality of the goodies. All I can infer is. In case you try for the second time, very definitely you won't get the same stuff that you had before. So. Just one more network.

By the way, your Coding for the place. Makes you qualify for IAS exam.

Cheers

EatPrayLove
06-21-15, 02:51
Not going to share numbers without returns huh??

Dear Jim.

I would like to remind you that I was the one who shared you karishmas number in return for that Departmentstore gal contact. But you never shared me that contact and didn't even bother to reply to my PMs after you got the contact from me. And here you are trying to preach that you have shared numbers for free.

I really didn't want to do this but your post made me do it.

Spartacus.We are listening Spartacus because this sounds interesting. Am sure quite a few similar examples of preaching without acting have been seen on this forum over the past few years. No offence Jim, but being a Senior member is not just about the number of posts. Its also about responsibility towards fellow members on the forum. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

Engine Driver
06-21-15, 05:25
Hi,

Anyone can recommend?

ThanksSir, you are a newbie with 2 lousy posts to your name. Perhaps you could get off your ass, do some research, spend some money and then inform the Forum of the girls you found. If you bothered to read the instructions at the top, it clearly says no desperate pleas for help.

Kirahell2
06-21-15, 05:46
So I just wanted to ask has anyone ever been to a brothel no I am not talking about sp having 2 girls at one place but a proper brothel like the ones shown in movies with like 15-20 girls in once place. I always wanted to go to one does anyone know any place like that. Are places like that safe if they exist?.

The forum was becoming more of an argument area rather than people sharing FR's so just a change of pace request report. If anyone else is interested in finding similar place pm me we can venture out together.

Spartan185
06-21-15, 08:22
Anyone tried O2 spa at this mall?? Any chance of getting extras here??

Spartacus.

Tower9001
06-21-15, 08:44
I am planning to visit Chennai in the 2nd fortnight of July and would like to have contacts of Indies / reliable SPs in Kilpauk. Annanagar area.

Thanks.

Saurav2
06-21-15, 08:45
Hi,

You could find it on mumbai, Calcutta and Germany.

But not in chennai for sure.

So I just wanted to ask has anyone ever been to a brothel no I am not talking about sp having 2 girls at one place but a proper brothel like the ones shown in movies with like 15-20 girls in once place. I always wanted to go to one does anyone know any place like that. Are places like that safe if they exist?.

The forum was becoming more of an argument area rather than people sharing FR's so just a change of pace request report. If anyone else is interested in finding similar place pm me we can venture out together.

RajaPr
06-21-15, 09:30
Hello Seniors,

I am new to Chennai, can you please help to provide me P.S. Or direct number. Please help.

CrazyRam280
06-21-15, 12:13
Not sure about Chengalpet area. But I have tried one near Guduvachery before few months. You might find the adv in Loc with number ending in 790 (adv location will be shown as Tambaram but you will directed to this place). Once you reach location described by him, will get call from another number. After couple of minutes. He will direct you through a local residency area with cement road. House will be average one and you can find a vacant plot near it. Only one girl was available at that time and I didn't find her nice so left the place telling some excuses.

Rate was 4 k for 1 hour, might have tried her if it was around 2 K. If you don't know local language and area, I won't recommend trying this place after dark.

Have been away for a long time than I thought. In Mahindraworldcity for few days. Any pointers around this area or chengalpet? Appreciate any help.

CrazyRam280
06-21-15, 12:23
Even I am big fan of seeing 10-15 girls at once place and selecting them like shown in movies especially after seeing the Hindi movie PK. After some research found Thailand as the only destination where my fantasy can be achieved with less risk and cheap price. Never been to Mumbai or any part of North India, but heard like they have illegal brothel but it's not really safe.

CuminGuys1
06-21-15, 14:41

Spartacus.Not possible now as per my experience! You should be very lucky to get it there.

MickyRocky
06-21-15, 14:42
Not possible now as per my experience! You should be very lucky to get it there.No, I didn't find any extras now.

Member #4522
06-21-15, 14:55
Dude, Can you post her pics.

Hi all,

This happened on Thursday, was bored with the job, started search on LOC since morning 10 am.

Got various options from 3 sources, finalised on hw based on what's app pics. Went to the place near Abirami mall by evening, was picked up by another person, Reached the place after a long wait of almost 45 minutes.

Was shown the option, but upon seeing in real was not very impressed, but johnny rules the day, paid and went in, she was a bit different from what pics I had seen, short complexion, little tummy.

Got into birthday suit, she also stripped, large boobs but slightly sagging and soft. Nice large nipples however, started with sucking, kneading to hearts content. Turn on was a large mirror opposite to the bed, got heated up very quickly. She got a phone call from her mom, made her to sit on my lap with her back to me and was playing with her boobs and pussy..

CrazyRam280
06-21-15, 19:06
Has anyone tried Sanjana claiming to be North Indian model from Loc with number ending in 200. Asking price is 10 k for 1 hour. The number was available on Whats app and have asked her to send genuine pics but no reply. If anyone tried her please share review.

Regards,

CR

Author
06-21-15, 22:05

Spartacus.Hi,

You won't get extras there, even massager are not looking great, average massage.

DeshRaj
06-22-15, 04:58
Dude, Can you post her pics.Sorry, missed the pics while writing the FR.

KartikBloomy
06-22-15, 16:19
Sorry, missed the pics while writing the FR.Buddy,

Can you tell last three digits and any other clue. As I am not able to find this one in loc.

Cheers

Kirahell2
06-22-15, 18:20
Sorry, missed the pics while writing the FR.What was the damage bro?