PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

ChennaiGuy27
06-23-15, 00:32
I went to the much talked about TNagar spa yesterday.

Before going there, I called them and told them that I need an appointment for 7 pm, the lady on the phone crudely asked me "who are you?" I told her that I was a regular and my name was Rahul. She flatly refused reservation saying it's fully booked and just hanged up the phone.

I thought I will go in person and find out.

I reached the place and on reaching the reception, I was approached by a person who was marketing me to go for a membership. I flatly refused but he followed me to the elevator and the spa. On entering the spa, I saw two ugly looking women (I wonder if they were the therapists) just sitting and playing on their phone. I entered the spa and saw three mongers already waiting.

Anyways, I proceeded to the counter and asked them for a booking, at this point the marketing guy asks the rude counter woman to explain me the charges and she tells me rudely that it's 2 k got 45 mins and 2.5 k for 1 HR. The marketing guy starts yapping about the membership benefits. I tell her that I am always charged 1.5 k for the massage but she refused. At this point, I was not in a mood and decided to walk out, because of the inflated rates in such a shitty place.

The marketing guy continued to follow me on the elevator and the way out. I told him politely that I will contact him in case I want the membership.

Over and out! Stay safe, mongers!

Jim2013
06-23-15, 06:08
Hi Spartacus,

Thanks for bringing this up but I don't share numbers on PM and instead add my ISG friends to my mongering whatsapp number and make sure on authenticity and start the sharing and caring. I am back home in Singapore this week so just playing safe and delayed response I will check my PM and you also do so. I must have asked your whatsapp number. In case no then send it now.

I am here to share. And not to build a repository as my work in a city is not more than 6 months.

I am not offended but you reminded me that am lazy and need to improve.

We are listening Spartacus because this sounds interesting. Am sure quite a few similar examples of preaching without acting have been seen on this forum over the past few years. No offence Jim, but being a Senior member is not just about the number of posts. Its also about responsibility towards fellow members on the forum. Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

BaalaYogi
06-23-15, 06:25
Fellow mongers,

The MP at Guindy which had been closed for a week following LE activity is now open since last week.

I visited yesterday and found that there are only 3 girls now and I was informed that more choices would be available in a few days.

Nonetheless, the therapist I got yesterday was mind blowing (average looks though) with a BToB for 1.5 K and the highlight was she was trying to please.

I am afraid, if I go in to details, this post would become so very juicy.

Cheers!

Jim2013
06-23-15, 06:43
Dude,

If you can make out. It's not mentioning anyone's name. So no need to take this on yourself. If you still want. I really cannot help. But my post was a generic one and not pointing to someone in particular. I don't get PM only from you.

Thanks for your understanding. Rest is OK for me but did not like the first sentence.

Not going to share numbers without returns huh??

Dear Jim.

I would like to remind you that I was the one who shared you karishmas number in return for that Departmentstore gal contact. But you never shared me that contact and didn't even bother to reply to my PMs after you got the contact from me. And here you are trying to preach that you have shared numbers for free.

I really didn't want to do this but your post made me do it.

Spartacus.

Raider123
06-23-15, 08:50
I have been a silent reader of ISG for quite some time and got subscription last week and this is yesterday report.

Chest massage at Mercy parlor near famous bil hospital:

Its a small rundown place and went inside asked for chest massage. 1 Aunty and 1 girl plus the owner aunty were available. They told chest massage is not available anymore. I told them that I am regular to this place.

Then they told I need to take face + chest massage. I agreed and took the girl. I was brought inside and made to sit in saloon chair with full push back seat (without my shirt). The massage is nothing but only nipple arousal.

I was allowed full access to girls wonderful big boobs and lip kiss and took the hand of girl to my johnny in promise of TIPS. Later took my johnny out and she started full HJ while I suck her boobs and nipple. Finished act in 10 minutes and cleaned with supplied towel (clean).

What followed was facial cleansing (face massage). Got the girls number as bonus and she agreed to ST for 3 k. We need a place near to that location for the act. Left the place as happy man.

Damage- 800 Chest massage + 200 facial + 300 tips.

DeshRaj
06-23-15, 09:45
What was the damage bro?The loc contact ends with 444.

Damages are 4 k + .5 tips.

Raider123
06-23-15, 10:46
Anyone tried O2 spa at this mall?? Any chance of getting extras here??

Spartacus.There was a time a managed to get HJ and boob access from a girl named Sylvia. That girl is now out of O2 chain and not able to convince anybody else. Girls say the usual dialogue "Sir, only professional".

ChillBoy
06-23-15, 20:52
Hi guys,

Does anyone know about this SP digits ending as in subject. I keep getting calls from this number and asking for my monger name and I say its wring number and he keeps calling every now and then only on Saturdays.

Binmbb
06-24-15, 01:24
Received picture from SP, any one tried? Please post feed back.

Binmbb
06-24-15, 01:28
Was BBBJ and DFK available?

Hi all,

This happened on Thursday, was bored with the job, started search on LOC since morning 10 am.

Got various options from 3 sources, finalised on hw based on what's app pics. Went to the place near Abirami mall by evening, was picked up by another person, Reached the place after a long wait of almost 45 minutes.

Was shown the option, but upon seeing in real was not very impressed, but johnny rules the day, paid and went in, she was a bit different from what pics I had seen, short complexion, little tummy.

Got into birthday suit, she also stripped, large boobs but slightly sagging and soft. Nice large nipples however, started with sucking, kneading to hearts content. Turn on was a large mirror opposite to the bed, got heated up very quickly. She got a phone call from her mom, made her to sit on my lap with her back to me and was playing with her boobs and pussy..

Kirahell2
06-24-15, 21:21
After being in hibernation for some, a little long time, I explored through an old contact and was stumbled upon a good looking girl.

Age. Around 25.

Face. Sexy looks.

Looks. Good but with a little tummy.

Cost - 3 K for ST (only during office hours between 9.00 am and 5 pm).

There was another petite, black, short married lady around 30 years and she was inviting too. Will have to explore sometime later.

Heard that there is one more chick for whom time is not a deal. Have to try that yet.

All these available at incall and outcall.

Contacts only for senior members as I don't want to miss them with disturbing calls. The Rule is you leave your contact number in my PM with the time you want and when they can call you. They will decide to call you.

Thank you and happy mongering.Clear your inbox mate trying to send you a pm.

Raider123
06-25-15, 07:37
This is 1 month old report. But still the place and girls are available I guess.

1st Girl:

Girl name. Priya (working name), age nearly 20.

Counter charge- 1500.

Started off with usual body rub and noob massage. Started talking freely to her and she opened up. Gave her 1 k for HJ + TL and what followed was an intimate GFE with full nude access at Top and dresses access at down and average HJ.

Looks- 7/10 (Dusky).

Boobs- 10/10

Attitude- 10/10

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k.

WIR. Already done 2 times.

2nd Girl:

Girl name. Sana (working name), age nearly 24.

Counter charge- 1500

Same as above.

Looks- 5/10 (Dark).

Boobs and body- 10/10

Attitude- 10/10

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k.

WIR. No. I get full mood with better looking girls.

3rd Girl:

Girl name. Vasuki (working name), age nearly 20.

Counter charge- 1500.

She is very new to business and little shy and openly declares herself as virgin, Not so great GFE as she says no to DFK and all.

Looks- 9/10 (Fair).

Boobs and body- 8/10

Attitude- 6/10

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k.

WIR. May be for her face.

This place has Advs in locanto and if required PM me I can share the front desk guy contact details.

At the counter do not give more than 1.5 k please. Also not more than 1 k to girls.

RajooDudez
06-25-15, 13:26
Guys,

What is this? Whats happening to Chennai forum. Day by day things are turning bad. No proper FR's. Hardly one FR and one MP report. Nothing interesting being written for quite long time. Its very sad to see that lots of seniors have gone into hibernation!. No girls are being fucked in Chennai by our ISG guys. Or no MP's are being explored? Come on guys. Interesting or not so interesting FR's please do post it and keep the forum alive. People will come to now what's happening around! Please its a humble request.

Pestered90
06-25-15, 16:12
Today left early from work and driving back home.

Contacted one o two hifi SPs and inquired about profiles every quoted 15 k base prize and was in no mood to spend that much. Ended up contacting SP P, girl was avg, looking but pocket friendly deal. But he asked me to come after an hour of my estimated arrival. So did not go, tried contacting SP are of Ningumbakkam, deal stuck of 8 k, he quoted 10 k, reached the place and another guy called and asked to wait for 5 mins, waited for 30 mins and then left. After being irritated, the SP tried building up saying the gal went to park and just came back, but I feel was other guy in the apt, due to which I had to wait. Finally ended up with nothing.

Off late every is quoting base price as 15 k which makes no getting very difficult and expensive. , not every can afford that much, and those providing service at low cost has beaten meat with them. , God save Chennai.

Play safe,

Sameer

PrivateBilla
06-25-15, 17:39
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Have indulged in mongering outside India but haven't started here. Looking to start with a MP. I saw an MP in Ramapuram road named after the great Tamil poet. The MP name is synonymous to cold wind. Any ideas if they give extras there? Seniors and people who have been there please advise.

Cheers

MadDog2015
06-25-15, 17:54
Hi members,

I am based in Europe and coming to Chennai in few weeks. I have been to different parts of Europe and had best fun. I can support you guys when you are planning this side. I am a silent watcher of this forum and the senior members are great in foist of this forum. I am happy to sign up for the subscription so that I can get Pm access. Can you guys tell me how to get subscription. So that I can buy one and if you get some directions for independents with good background in Chennai. I am looking for top end MILF from Chennai. Prefer south Indian. I don't want to write much but if you give your lead and I will take it from there. Waiting for good leads from senior members and newbie's as well.

Thanks.

Maddog

DeshRaj
06-25-15, 18:56
Was BBBJ and DFK available?Sorry for the delayed response.

Bro no BBBJ as I mentioned in the report, got very exited due to the mirror, DFK was on.

Nice co operation though.

CrazyRam280
06-26-15, 04:12
At last came across one MP which offers BJ in their usual package near Porur. Planing to try this weekend. If anyone have tried please share your review.

Sumjac
06-26-15, 11:05
Hi Deshraj,

Which day was her posting available in LOC Chennai? Have tried in Loc personal but could not locate it. Your PM is not activated too. Would like to avail her service over the weekend.

Sumjac

Sorry for the delayed response.

Bro no BBBJ as I mentioned in the report, got very exited due to the mirror, DFK was on.

Nice co operation though.

DeshRaj
06-26-15, 12:05
Happened 2 days ago.

Day1 - MP1.

Got digits from LOC.

MP near Marriage hall, near famous Aadi temple on Govindan road.

Named after ancient Indian medicine, got delayed before reaching there was promised heaven – but was utterly disappointed upon reaching, though place was looking legit, was very badly maintained, supposed to be an ayur hospital with a doc inside.

Lone option left didn't bother to check went in and lied down on the table with dispo, in comes a young SI – Very small and petite, with a chudi and an apron tied around her, thought 1.5 k down the drain, surprisingly she did a fairly good massage with appropriate pressure and technique.

Requested bums and she obliged with a nice bum and prostrate massage, turned around and she did a decent job on my nipples, then asked for a HJ + TL, she said this is not done here, replied that the person on the phone promised heaven, at least show me earth!

Finally agreed for a HJ for 0.3 k, touching above clothes, she had very firm but small boobs with sharp nipples as I could feel through her bra.

Finished in a hurry, she used a towel to wipe me off and out of it as soon as possible.

Face: 4/10

Body: 4/10

Boobs: 3/10 (covered).

Damages: 1.5 k + 0.3 k.

WIR- Never.

Day2 – MP2.

Another set of digits from LOC.

Got directed to a nearby place as yesterday– same road near a theater, from there another lady took over and was directed to place near a hospital, named after a green fruit (keeps doc away) on second floor, again place was dingy and not very welcoming, however the twist was the mamasan (big female) was very open frank and talkative, 3 k B2B at counter, 3 options all south Indians – desi type, was trying to choose the slimmest one, managed with my broken Tamil, chose a young MILF in saree and flowers – typical natu kattai as told by my colleagues later.

Was assigned a room, changed and lied on the table with a fresh towel, the fun starts here – she took off all her clothes and came inside in a nighty – had envisioned to remove her clothes bit by bit, disappointed – to which she said "saaar clothes will become dirty and this easy to remove!"

She dropped all the clothes on her – stark nude, had a slim tight desi body with perky tits and large nipples, B2B on the back first, then B2B on the front was worried about my jonny taking off.

She was open to DFK but could not think of doing it, Finally awesome hand job with gel / cream.

Now the next surprise, she then started a massage in the buff for next 20 minutes, and thereon was moved to the bath room to bath together- asked her for BBJ but she refused, however she again gave me a HJ – this time came with difficulty, dried up with a disposable towel.

Paid her 0.5 k tips and came out, the mamasan has promised she herself shall try the next time.

Body: 6/10 (desi muscular tight type).

Boobs: 5/10 (small perky like big soft ones).

Face: 4/10 (dusky average looking).

Damages: 3 k+0.5 k.

WIR: no not my kind of women.

Maybe some of our friends may like them, also VFM.

ShankarFs
06-26-15, 19:43
First of all thanks to JKforYou senior member, I returned to CHe after a long time was back in hunt and had some great service, this senior member and also other senior members who helped me a lot I will share my exp here in parts.

I had hifi girls and few mediocre ones, out of mediocre dolly was awesome.

FR 1 Dolly.

Met her at her place, she was short fair and little plump though but very cooperative for all positions I was there for a short time, but she was very engaging and hot. Her BBJ was great. Def a great find for the price. When I met her she greeted me and we spoke for a while then we got into action with DFK and she was licking me all over I too had fun licking her from behind, then went for BBJ. Overall it was great fun. Chennaites don't miss her.

Boobs- 9/10

DFK- 10/10

Service- 8/10

Will post the Hi-fi and other mediocre in next report.

DeshRaj
06-27-15, 05:39
Hi Deshraj,

Which day was her posting available in LOC Chennai? Have tried in Loc personal but could not locate it. Your PM is not activated too. Would like to avail her service over the weekend.

SumjacSumjac bro,

She is not directly listed on Locanto, the SP was with ending 444.

Sorry as I don't have PM, cannot provide more details, thinking of buying the subscription as I monger quite a bit these days.

Bye

Mozzu
06-27-15, 11:01
Got contact from loc. Called nice charming lady attended, she promised all kinds of girls available.

I needed a petite teen, she led to the place near famous college. Assistant in bike and picked me up from there.

It was a house with a big gate. Two selections both Punjabi I suppose from there accent.

Both were OK for me. I took taller with fair complexion. She should be 5.10 inches.

Gave 3 k (wow). Just checked can I ask for threesome for 6 k. They denied. The other girl was also.

Good. I went ahead with the girl upstairs she was a real built girl with all sorts of tools.

She did a nice CBJ (checked for BBJ. Denied).

Started in missi, WOT, dogy, finished in missy. She complied the time I took but only after finishing.

She was good and responsive. At some point she was morning.

Looks 9/10

Boobs 8/10 lightly shaggy.

Pussy 8/10 tight and clean.

Last when we finished washing the other girl came inside change as she was for out call.

I told her I wanted her too. She said [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

I fondled her boobs and gave her a kiss and said I will come to you.

She asked me when. Boss this gal seems to be better than what I had. Any way missed.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Mozzu
06-27-15, 13:39
This was my usual SP. Called and arranged early in the morning.

They always have single bird at there dent. This one was fair, tall, petite girl.

As always it takes me 2.5 k in this company.

She was not so interested. She told me she was on out call. Didn't get proper sleep etc.

She got a call and she was complaining on the way SP makes her work hard.

We had some casual talks and then I asked her a BBJ. She said only CBJ.

Never mind, she have average CBJ.

Then got in to action. She allowed only one position. It was a long session with one small break.

I could sense but she was slightly pleased in the act. All the time I was sucking her boobs and kissing her upper parts.

She gave her number while coming out.

Boobs. 8/10 small and firm with small tits.

Body. 9/10 as it was thin and kept all proportions.

Looks. 7/10

Pussy. Tight for sometime latter latter like mashed papaya.

Damage. 2.5 plus.

RajooDudez
06-27-15, 19:12
Its always nice to be back at your home town. So before coming I was already on chat with couple of my dear friend fellow mongers via wattsup. One plan was to meet one of the monger in person to visit an MP which he told me to visit as there is a girl of my requirement (dusky, slim, Tamil naatukatai with huge soft boobs). The other monger was about to help me to reach a nice SP or inde. Also few other mongers had sent me some MP details which I was also keeping in my agenda.

Scene 1: MP near bllroth hospital in the name of Merci. Man day started off with kpld. Had a talk with the recommended therapist the day before. Saw her contact pic and wattsap and my eyes couldn't take off from her juicy tits that was protruding out in pic (fuckin photoshop). So with all expectations went there and asked for therapist. The reception lady told will be in soon. She came. First turn off. She was very short but in saree. Then the chest massage started, she started licking my tits and me without nothing much to do started grabbing her, licking her earlobes and finally ripped open the saree and opened her blouse. Alas!. Juicy tits became saggy tits and was also not big!. What to do!. Started sucking it. Fingered her well and licked her navel. Then in 15-20 minutes pulled out my not so happily erected jonny out and she gave a HJ. Shot out and handed over 1100 bucks for the chest massage plus facial (didn't take it although! And 300 tips for her. WIR: hell no!. And also not recommend to anyone.

Scene 2 ; my dear old fellow monger met me at Anna Nagar and then we went to a place near the famous bus stand. Went in the girl was there. But my dear fellow monger said that though she has the best of structure she is totally kind of a dead fish. But my johnny wanted to taste it. Owner lady said 3. 5 k for b2 b. We said its a big joke and started to walk away. Then lots of conversation and finally got down to 2. 5 k. My dear fellow bro said he's not interested at any other available girls and asked me to proceed with the girl miss. M. Well to say about the girl typical slight dark Tamil girl, decent height with flat tummy, good ass and the most juiciest boobs ever seen. Went into the room and wore disposables. I told the owner lady upfront to advice miss. M to give me B2B with good GFE. She started applying cream on my back, kind of chit chatting but it was a herculean task to get words out of her mouth. Her face was kind of looking somewhere and I kind of felt she was just trying to pass time. Then she opened her top and removed her bra. And my God. Those tits!. Have no words to express. Started rubbing the tits on by body standing. I said climb on me and do. She obliged and started moving her tits on my body. Those huge soft ones hardened my johnny like anything. I couldn't resist, grabbed those mammaries and started to suck the hell out. At that time I felt she kind of enjoyed as she was razing her fingers on my hair. I grabbed her and kind of gave DFK. She kind of took it but after it was done. She got down and spit in the wash basin!. I was like WTF. Rubbing and tits sucking continued for a while. Then I wanted to really suck and bite her Ass and wanted to finger. She was like "no saar. I don't show my bottoms to anyone. Please no". I said WTF. I have come all the way from Bglore after my friend referred and your doing like this. She with a big frowning face let go of her pants and I started fingering. But somehow even after all these, her facial expressions etc etc really started destroying that boob sucking moments also. After around 35-40 minutes. She gave a nice HJ which I shot out after 5 minutes while sucking those juicy melons. Gave her a diary milk (which I always do) and 700 rupees.

Girl attitude: 4/10

Girl boobs and body: 12/10

Place: 6/10

Wir: no not another time. But if they get another girl with the same body structure and full GFE type. I will take a flat opposite to the MP.

Damage: 2.5 k counter + 0. k tips.

Scene 3 : MP near otp and Hilton hotel. Thanks to one of our mongering bro to point me out to this place. As per his advice went there to have session with one miss. P. Since the bro had give 10/10 for attitude, boobs and structure. I thought why not take the last shot for the day. First scene turned out to be a disaster, second one was kind of OK. So thought the last one would be good. Again went in paid the counter fee and asked for Miss P. She came in and wow good height, nice med. Dark girl with good assets. Went in changed to disposables. Slow chit chatting, handed over the diary milk and 0.5 k in advance she was so happy and the mood changed. Opened up the tops and oh man!. Nice super hard and firm boobs (must be 34 c). Started sucking it and she became turned on. She started licking and biting my tits. She said she won't give DFK but at one point of time while my mouth was doing magic on her boobs my hands were squeezing her nice bum and fingering slightly. She unknowingly gave me DFK then. Then sucking, fingering, and biting went on for while. Then she started handling my tool. After 10 min shot out. In the 10 minutes of HJ, I kind of had her full tits in my mouth and my fingers fingering her bum and slightly touching pussy she kind of went mad and impressed her face on my bare chest and licking and breathing hard. Even after I shout out. I kept continuing to suck her tits, licking her navel and fingering her ass for 10-15 minutes and she was kind of enjoying.

Girls attitude: 7/10 as DFK was not fully on.

Body and structure: 9/10

Damage: 2 k + 1 k tips. The counter guy told he will give me for 1. 5 k from next time onward.

WIR: sure. The girl promised more cooperation from next time.

Now I have one more day left. Will I go to an Sp. Will I try any more MP? I really don't know. Only to decide after I get up tomorrow morning.

Now please don't ping me for digits of scene 1. I will not recommend anyone so please don't expect a response from me on that.

For scene 2, I will do it looking at your contributions.

For scene 3, please reach out to Raider123 bro. He is the one who told me directions.

ChillBoy
06-28-15, 10:31
Its always nice to be back at your home town. So before coming I was already on chat with couple of my dear friend fellow mongers via wattsup. One plan was to meet one of the monger in person to visit an MP which he told me to visit as there is a girl of my requirement (dusky, slim, Tamil naatukatai with huge soft boobs). The other monger was about to help me to reach a nice SP or inde. Also few other mongers had sent me some MP details which I was also keeping in my agenda.

Scene 1: MP near bllroth hospital in the name of Merci. Man day started off with kpld. Had a talk with the recommended therapist the day before. Saw her contact pic and wattsap and my eyes couldn't take off from her juicy tits that was protruding out in pic (fuckin photoshop). So with all expectations went there and asked for therapist. The reception lady told will be in soon. She came. First turn off. She was very short but in saree. Then the chest massage started, she started licking my tits and me without nothing much to do started grabbing her, licking her earlobes and finally ripped open the saree and opened her blouse. Alas!. Juicy tits became saggy tits and was also not big!. What to do!. Started sucking it. Fingered her well and licked her navel. Then in 15-20 minutes pulled out my not so happily erected jonny out and she gave a HJ. Shot out and handed over 1100 bucks for the chest massage plus facial (didn't take it although! And 300 tips for her. WIR: hell no!. And also not recommend to anyone...Been there yest and met Miss J. In her early 20's. The room had screen which is open in a corner and anyone coming in could see from the mirror. Even if not it was always in my mind. Just a chair not so comfy since I'm 6+ft tall. The girl was not ok for tl and even I was not comfortable to it. Just lip kiss and she did tit sucking. Wouldn't recommend. But could be a place when you starve hard and you have less cash cash.

CuminGuys1
06-29-15, 06:33
Went to a MP near Porur (contact in Locanto) and they had so call special package where 2 gals each 30 minutes would cost 2 k.

Took the package and when asked the selection it seems there was only 2 people, out of which one was busy so was not left with any options. (Promised a selection of 4 over the phone!!).

First gal came in, a typical tamil lower middle class gal with kind of semi-dirty chudi. Started with powder (the powder was so hard that it caused pain, it felt like bleeching powder) and then asked her only to do dry massage without any stuff. It wasn't actually a massage, just rubbing and then finally came the HJ. She asked 1 K for TL for which I flatly refused. Then she continued the HJ and I was touching her all over. Then came in few minutes. Though the girl looked ordinary, didn't have a clue about massage, she seemed caring. She helped me wash my jizz, ensured that I don't stepped on the oil and few other things. Handed over her tip and waited for the next gal when I was told that she was booked by another person again. I was like WTF should I wait another 30 minutes. They were like no, she will come in 5 minutes. And yes she came in 5 minutes to my surprise. She looked like a middle aged kerala slim women but who atleast painted two coats to look good in her sleeveless chudi. She looked rude and meant business all the way. She asked me to turn so that she would do the HJ. I asked her to massage for which she was like, the other girl did that right? I insisted she gives me a massage before anything. She then did some rubbing for few minutes without interest. She asked me 1 k as tips and I refused here staying that I'm not a newbie and have been to better places and paid her. 5 k. I did tell her that I will take long time for the second shot but then I donno what came into her (may be she took at it as a challenge) , she lifted her top, pulled her bra down and made me suck her be's while I was caressing her bottom. To my surprise I did come quickly and she didn't even wait to give the tissues and just left off. (she actually left off not even closing the door properly and I had to run for cover). Overall she is one who does know how to make us cum, but probably thinks she is way too much which is not what it is!!

I wouldn't repeat the place anyway, but if anyone want to try it could check up Locanto for some quick fun. But then if you go here please don't pay the amount that they quote for extras. They would open up anyway for what you pay. And ensure that YOU PAY only after finishing the session, depending on the service.

Devil7943
06-29-15, 07:34
Was in Chennai after 2 long years. Tried my old contact. Surprisingly, he has closed down his MPs (first MP was at St Thomas Mount and second at Porur), where full service was provided. Now he is onto "home delivery".

Told him I am in hotel and home delivery was not possible. Being a regular customer back in those days, he said he will arrange at his home in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Fellow has taken home with a girl saying they are husband and wife. The "wife" is one his former girls. The girl he provided me was another one. She was a Tamilian in her late twenties. Nice boobs and shaved pussy.

A / C Room, One shot one hour and CBJ. Problem is no sound cannot be made as they have rented one portion of a big house.

Damages: 3 k + tips if you want to give.

Girl: Average.

Pros: Hygiene, Risk free environment.

Cons: Have to be silent and careful.

Contact Sharing: yes, on reciprocation.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CrazyRam280
06-29-15, 19:30
I was supposed to visit one MP near Porur last weekend with digits ending in 023 offering BJ. I still didn't try and was looking forward this week. Saw the same number in different adv offering 2 girl massage for 2 k but in three different location. Not sure whether it would be the same MP as described below.

Went to a MP near Porur (contact in Locanto) and they had so call special package where 2 gals each 30 minutes would cost 2 k.

Took the package and when asked the selection it seems there was only 2 people, out of which one was busy so was not left with any options. (Promised a selection of 4 over the phone!!).

First gal came in, a typical tamil lower middle class gal with kind of semi-dirty chudi. Started with powder (the powder was so hard that it caused pain, it felt like bleeching powder) and then asked her only to do dry massage without any stuff. It wasn't actually a massage, just rubbing and then finally came the HJ. She asked 1 K for TL for which I flatly refused. Then she continued the HJ and I was touching her all over. Then came in few minutes. Though the girl looked ordinary, didn't have a clue about massage, she seemed caring. She helped me wash my jizz, ensured that I don't stepped on the oil and few other things. Handed over her tip and waited for the next gal when I was told that she was booked by another person again. I was like WTF should I wait another 30 minutes. They were like no, she will come in 5 minutes. And yes she came in 5 minutes to my surprise. She looked like a middle aged kerala slim women but who atleast painted two coats to look good in her sleeveless chudi. She looked rude and meant business all the way. She asked me to turn so that she would do the HJ. I asked her to massage for which she was like, the other girl did that right? I insisted she gives me a massage before anything..

Raider123
06-30-15, 06:31
This happened last week during my official visit to Bangalore. I always had the wish of making with an African girl and could not make it till then. Last week searched loc Bangalore and found one adv for 2 girls near Banas at Bangalore.

I was directed to some very far distance and to some isolated bungalow. Only one middle aged lad was available and didn't like the looks. Though of returning by paying here 500 and somehow managed to get into the act.

Didn't like the girl from beginning too fat and turned out to a terrible affair. I was in no mood and so took a lot of time to cum. Finished in HJ.

Damage- 3 k.

Nothing else to write about. Overall very dissatisfied.

Vishnu0192
06-30-15, 06:39
Hi friends,

I was away from ISG for about 2 years but am back again with a new ID.

Cheers

Raider123
06-30-15, 06:43
This is not an FR but a real massage experience. I have been a regular to this place (been there 4 times) for the quality of massage they offer. Here there are 2 NE girls and 2 Southies. I always take the same NE girl (Somehow couldn't recollect her name).

She provides very nice Thai massage. Due to my regular visits managed to convince her for balls and bum massage. She will not do anything more even after multiple visits.

Damage- 1.2 k at Counter for 45 minutes massage + .3 k TIPS.

Very relaxing massage if you are tired after work and close to OMR.

Sumjac
06-30-15, 11:27
Hi,

Can you please share which locanto contact to look out for.

Got contact from loc. Called nice charming lady attended, she promised all kinds of girls available.

I needed a petite, she led to the place near famous college. Assistant in bike and picked me up from there.

It was a house with a big gate. Two selections both Punjabi I suppose from there accent.

Both were OK for me. I took taller with fair complexion. She should be 5. 10 inches.

Gave 3 k (wow). Just checked can I ask for threesome for 6 k. They denied. The other girl was also.

Good. I went ahead with the girl upstairs she was a real built girl with all sorts of tools.

Started in missi, WOT, dogy, finished in missy. She complied the time I took but only after finishing.

She was good and responsive. At some point she was morning.

Looks 9/10

Boobs 8/10 lightly shaggy.

Pussy 8/10 tight and clean.

Last when we finished washing the other girl came inside change as she was for out call.

I told her I wanted her too. She said.

I fondled her boobs and gave her a kiss and said I will come to you.

She asked me when. Boss this gal seems to be better than what I had. Any way missed.

ChennaiRaj
06-30-15, 13:31
Hi all,

I am a silent watcher of this forum, tried one or two MPs mentioned in this forum. Like to share my experience in a professional Spa, I visit very often as it is very safe and the place is neat and clean. Here you will get very good massage, your body and mind will get relaxed. Since last month I haven't got any hint on extra in this spa. Since I liked the massage I continued visiting this spa. 2 months back I got a NE girl, Ms. V. She was massage my thighs and was very close near to johnny. Johnny got excited, when I asked about extra she refused and said they are very strict and they will send her home, if they get to know that therapist do extra. I was disappointed on that day. Next time I choose the same girl and when started massaging my backside, she massaged my both bumps nicely. She pretend to be afraid and asked me not to tell any one the she did that. When I turned back facing upside, her hands went inside the inner wear. Johnny got excited and I just left johnny outside the disposable. She put more oil and massaged johnny gently. I really enjoyed that. But she didn't allow me to touch her. Later she gave a good HJ and cum in 5 minutes. She cleaned with the towel. I think she will do this for all her regular clients as I can see a lot of demand for her in that spa. I really liked the way she teased by coming very near to johnny and touch it very slightly.

I would only recommend this for those who are looking for a good massage with safer place with the blend of HJ, nothing much you can expect with extra. Still trying the same with other therapist but none of them were willing to do the same.

The spa is bit costly, as the charge 2300 for 1 hour. I gave tips 200 for her. Total damage 2500.

This is my first long post. Please bear with the language.

Mandawali
06-30-15, 14:29
Any Bro can give contact details of Sp who can send girl to my hotel.

I am from Mumbai first time visiting chenai.

Please PM me.

CrazyRam280
07-01-15, 04:30
Tried the MP in porur which I mentioned in my previous post. Nothing much to describe because no BJ was offered. Normal MP with Tamil gals with OK assets. Only two selections were available.

Paid 2 k and went to the room. It was a average room with no attach bathroom. Started the massage and completed in HJ. Asked BJ for which she strictly denied. Allowed to touch her in clothes. I was not interested to pay her more so didn't ask TL. Paid. 5 k and left the place.

It has been a long time since I visited my usual MP near OMR. Might give it a try next seek.

SniperDude
07-01-15, 10:01
Guys,

I am from Pune & going to visit Chennai on this Friday. Please PM me contact of SP or decent indie who can be taken to hotel.

Thanks. In turn I can give you Pune contact.

Pestered90
07-01-15, 15:40
Guys. ,

Off late I have notice many re diff ids on locanto seems to be fake. , for an instance, today I found a porn star available in city till July 19, sent a mail to the given ID. , as soon as I mailed in no time I got a reply about the rates and 50%advance clause. I replied instantly saying no advance. , but no reply. , to get a reply I mailed saying in which acct I should deposit, yet no response, seems all to be fake, this happened twice today.

RajooDudez
07-01-15, 15:56
Guys,

You all need to patiently read the FR. This is my first after a partial ok ok day 1 in Chennai. Had lots of thoughts on day 2. Called up an SP Mnj as reffd by one of our bro. Sent me a pic of a typical village type Tamil girl but seemed to be in good height. Asked me to come near medavakkam kootroad. Went there and saw the girl. She was very dark (I was okay for dark girls), very super height and assets seemed to be okay. But on the way before reaching this place my ISG bro linked me up to two more lady SP's SP Mju and SP Am. SP AM told that she has a girl who exactly looks like earlier days Namitha and quoted 4 k for 1 HR (equiv to 2 shts) and asked me to come near to MIOT hospital. SP Mju told she can arrange an IT girl Miss. Gy or Miss. Vj but quoted 5 k for the same 1 HR 2 shots. She promised that both the IT girls are super, super structure, amazing cooperation GFE etc.

Since I reached medavakkam I thought of first seeing that village girl but after seeing I kind of not liked much to spend there even though the cost was 2. 5 k for 1 HR. I politely told to the house lady about my requirements and she told please sir your the first customer try and go. I kind of stuck to my mind and politely declined and told her to arrange kind of super Andhra figure with good assets and full GFE type. She got convinced and said she will do it and send me pics in watts app. Now it was time to decide between the IT girl or yesteryear Namitha. Planned for the latter and reached MIOT hospital and was guided to SP Am den. Entered I saw the so called Namitha. Who actually looked much more short and I felt she would best be called as Namitha's maid. Whole mind got vexed and somehow wanted to escape. But I was so tired so instead of taking 1 HR for 4 k, paid 2 k for 1 shot. Went it and the girl asked me to undress myself. I did and asked the girl to first comfort me as I have driven continuously for 2 hrs. She just rolled the KS on to my dick and started BJ. I said hold on girl. I don't have a switch to harden it. First get me relaxed with some foreplay and then you continue. She said she will not do all that and just kept sucking my dick. I tried to remove her bra and suck her tits she was kind of saying something in wrong Tamil which I hardly could understand. Then my temper got height. After 10 minutes I said stop it, threw off the KS and said what the hell doing. She kept of blabbering the same shit in wrong Tamil which even enraged me. I then dressed up and just stepped out of the house and literally blasted SP Am in a very polite way. She was literally speechless and was in no words to talk against my anger. She apologized a lot and said will compensate somehow in my next visit. I said I am not sure if there would be a second time. Started the car and zoomed off the place. Went straight to my regular MP near a famous 5 star hotel and quenched my depleted thirst with my regular girl Miss Pr. While leaving the MP I got call from SP Am saying that the girl mistook me as a cop as I was like having police haircut, wearing RayBan glasses and looked tall and slightly heavy. I laughed out from my ass and said these are stupid reasons the girl is cooking up and said if required I will call you next time.

Overall 2nd day which was supposed to be memorable for me turned out to be a total disaster. I am coming back again to Chennai this Friday for another weekend. Hopefully this time no KLPDs and hoping my first banging session with a Chennai girl will be memorable!

Sumjac
07-02-15, 07:07
Hey guys,

I have got number of messages on my PM asking for contacts of Punjabi women.

If you read my FR carefully you will see that I have also asked for the contact. The rest of the FR is posted by another brother. So you have to contact him.

Regards

Binmbb
07-02-15, 10:26
35 year old housewife, fair, average body, small but soft boobs, no DFK, no BBBJ, CBJ over all average experience, no pics, damage -2 k.

Pic attached, average experience, light kiss, cuddle, no DFK, CBJ, damage 3 k.

Saurav2
07-02-15, 10:29
Finally had a chance to meet karishma. She surprised me in a first look. I expected some middle aged aunt. But she us cute and slim girlish aunt. Very fair and looks like a college girl.

Regarding the deed, she was cooperative, though not willing for DFK except smooth brushing.

Saurav2
07-02-15, 10:41
Finally had a chance to meet karishma. She surprised me in a first look. I expected some middle aged aunt. But she is cute and slim girlish aunt. Very fair and looks like a college girl.

Regarding the deed, she was cooperative, though not willing for DFK except smooth brushing.

Small but nice assets. She is married, her tummy shows birth marks. Bit shy too. Smiling a lot. Allowed me to finger her for a while. Sucked my nipples for a while.

Played a bit and finished in mish. Though I feel not much of a GFE, but she is not arrogant.

Overall a memorable exp.

Surprise pack was BBJ. I didn't expect that. Her nose pin added flavor to her beauty.

Fair girly lady sucking your dark cock was a horny site.

Damage. 4 k with tips.

Looks 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Plus. Smily face, BBJ.

Minus. Less GFE / not into much of a foreplay.

Pl don't fire me with requests. If anyone have indie ref, will revert back after checking. Also will get approval from Karishma also before sharing.

I think she is like a fish in the house tank being in north Chennai. She can go heights if she markets her like meena

Saurav

SriKumarind
07-02-15, 12:27
Hi all Chennai,

Has been a difficult place to be mongering. Here, One experiences some hotels keeping a watch and turning away visitors. Locanto experiences have unfortunately not been good. I had the misfortune of making an advance towards an account and get cheated. This was before I came into this forum. I did post about this experience in one of my earlier postings. I found couple of SPs (one was Jenxxxer and another was through a website) but pricing has been upwards of 15 K for 1 S. I would like to have some pointers from Senior Mongers about SPs that are genuine and can offer escorts at reasonable price and good quality. Replies by PM will be much appreciated.

Hotels are able to track outgoing calls from their land line numbers going to SP numbers. They seem to have a database of numbers that are being monitored.

Monger safe!

Thumbnmails
07-02-15, 12:42
Hi guys,

Ill be visiting Chennai next week for 4 days & staying in Crown Plaza.

What are the going rates for quality chicks in Chennai?

Any SP with quality chicks.

Will return the favor if any of you coming to Colombo.

Cheers,

Thumb

AlexMaa
07-02-15, 15:28
35 year old housewife, fair, average body, small but soft boobs, no DFK, no BBBJ, CBJ over all average experience, no pics, damage -2 k.

Pic attached, average experience, light kiss, cuddle, no DFK, CBJ, damage 3 k.Hi Binmbb,

Can you please provide the contact number of the below mentioned housewife.

I have left you a PM.

Binmbb
07-02-15, 21:05
Read the FR properly bro there are two FR's in it, 1) house wife. No pic 2) college girl. Who's pic I have attached

Hi Binmbb,

Can you please provide the contact number of the below mentioned housewife.

I have left you a PM.

Rahul001
07-03-15, 00:05
Hi guys,

I found this Shali massager service through Facebook. Do anybody have any idea about this? I contact them through chat and they told that they are located in teynambet and the charge is 3 k for massage with 1 shot. They provided the whatsapp no to contact their assistant. Could anyone tell me whether they are reliable or anyone visited this place earlier. I will try to contact them tomorrow and provide more details about this.

Rahul

Rahul001
07-03-15, 00:08

Pic attached, average experience, light kiss, cuddle, no DFK, CBJ, damage 3 k.Hi Binmbb,

Can you please provide the contact number for the attached picture in my PM? I will share mine for the same.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SweetStranger
07-03-15, 02:34
Hi all,

I am a silent watcher of this forum, tried one or two MPs mentioned in this forum. Like to share my experience in a professional Spa, I visit very often as it is very safe and the place is neat and clean. Here you will get very good massage, your body and mind will get relaxed. Since last month I haven't got any hint on extra in this spa. Since I liked the massage I continued visiting this spa. 2 months back I got a NE girl, Ms. V. She was massage my thighs and was very close near to johnny. Johnny got excited, when I asked about extra she refused and said they are very strict and they will send her home, if they get to know that therapist do extra. I was disappointed on that day. Next time I choose the same girl and when started massaging my backside, she massaged my both bumps nicely. She pretend to be afraid and asked me not to tell any one the she did that. When I turned back facing upside, her hands went inside the inner wear. Johnny got excited and I just left johnny outside the disposable. She put more oil and massaged johnny gently. I really enjoyed that. But she didn't allow me to touch her. Later she gave a good HJ and cum in 5 minutes. She cleaned with the towel. I think she will do this for all her regular clients as I can see a lot of demand for her in that spa. I really liked the way she teased by coming very near to johnny and touch it very slightly.

I would only recommend this for those who are looking for a good massage with safer place with the blend of HJ, nothing much you can expect with extra. Still trying the same with other therapist but none of them were willing to do the same.

The spa is bit costly, as the charge 2300 for 1 hour. I gave tips 200 for her. Total damage 2500.

This is my first long post. Please bear with the language.I am a regular to the spa and Miss V A. Sa gives a good HJ and butt massage for regular clients. She always scares you saying management is strict and blah. Just got to regular to get her attention.

ZoobyDoo
07-03-15, 04:23
Has anyone tried the SP's with digits ending 930 and 484.

Found them through locanto but the pics they are sending on whatsapp seem too good.

Binmbb
07-03-15, 12:02
Your PM not active yet bro.

Hi Binmbb,

Can you please provide the contact number for the attached picture in my PM? I will share mine for the same.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson.

PrivateBilla
07-03-15, 17:22
I heard about a MP in west Mamb and decided to try it out. It is situated in Go street, 2nd floor in a dingy building named Green (a fruit). The ambiance was non existent. The moment I entered the place, there were 4 Tamil girls who started to talk like I was their childhood friend. They constantly pulled my leg and kept making fun. I was pretty taken back and given that all the girls were downright local, I didn't enjoy the conversation at all. I started looking at the menu, when one girl snatched it form me and told it was all waste. She openly quoted rates for he, B2B, CBJ etc. I lost my appetite by then and told them that I had come to have a look and that will come back tomorrow. They kept poking fun at me till I was at the door. I was glad to be out of there, and people looking for a decent place don't even think of going there.

Rahul001
07-04-15, 00:08
Hi guys,

I found this Shali massager service through Facebook. Do anybody have any idea about this? I contact them through chat and they told that they are located in teynambet and the charge is 3 k for massage with 1 shot. They provided the whatsapp no to contact their assistant. Could anyone tell me whether they are reliable or anyone visited this place earlier. I will try to contact them tomorrow and provide more details about this.

RahulI contacted the assistant today and his name is Kn. I told the code word and he told that you want it for tonight or an hour. I told it is for an hour. And the charge which he gave was 5000 for night and 4000 for morning. But Shali told was 3000, so we have some miscommunication. Then he told for 3 k wee have 4 other females but Shalini is 5 k. I asked for the pictures and he didn't give anything. I told shalini in FB about this and she told for massage with 1 shot it is 3 k and for full exp it is 5 k. I inquired about the place in Teynambet and that it is not a massage center, it is private house and they will call only the outside people not local.

Any of our guys from ISG been to this place in Teynambet, please tell me whether I can try or not. Becausethis is my first time to this type of place.

Please advice how to go with it.

Sumjac
07-04-15, 06:12
Hi guys,

Looks like Delhi dolly is back in Chennai. Guys please make sure you don't pay more than 3 k-4 k for short time. Last time we could manage to get her price down to these levels from 7-8 k that she was demanding. So if we can stick together we can have fun at reasonable rates. Cheers & have safe sex.

Erect
07-04-15, 06:38
Had her in Delhi two days back. Spoke to her now and she in Chennai. So posting a FR here for Chennai mongers benefit.

She is sexy, with ample sized boobs, cooperative and foreplay prince. Can exchange her contact with seniors here.

Face: cute 4/5

DFK: 3/5

BBJ: 4/5

Overall: 4/5.

SurfZxz
07-04-15, 11:10
Hey,

This is Raja from Coimbatore visiting Chennai next month and going to stay for a week or so an planing to have some wonderful time. I have searched some from LOC but not sure to go thru with those. Active members kindly share me contacts thru PM.

Thanks,

Raja

Sumjac
07-04-15, 11:37
Hello fellow mongers,

Just a query. Dolly is demanding 12 k for the night. I read that last visit she was charging 7 K. Is her charge 7 K or what?

Rohan08
07-04-15, 14:19

Pic attached, average experience, light kiss, cuddle, no DFK, CBJ, damage 3 k.Can you PM me contact details?

Thanks

Hearts006
07-04-15, 14:42
Hi guys,

Anybody interested in a trip to Thailand. Mongering trip.

I know its not possible to go immediately. How about after a month or 2? Say in August or September?

If interested PM me.

WildInstincts
07-04-15, 16:08
All,

Visited Karishma at her den today. Did not get to see her pic before going there but took the words of the seniors and went in there. She did not disappoint me. Cute, fair and petite girlish aunty. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Performed a long BBJ (at least longer than the SP supplied ones). No DFK. Doggie yes but no WOT. She did get wet down there pretty soon after starting the deed. She did not visibly rush. Nice boobs. Short though.

Damage: 4 K (Did not budge for 3.5 and I did not push further as I did not top it up with a tip).

Have fun.

Wild

AlokVerma
07-04-15, 17:31
Hi every one,

I am new to Chennai and also to this forum, (I am in Chennai for one more month or so).

In my FK adventurism I have seen only some Escort sites on net. Could gather some courage to call one of the nos for Chennai escorts.

The rates he told me were too high of the order of 10 k for 2 hrs and 25 k for overnight. Though I have not tasted this ever. Mainly because:

1. I can never be sure that the gal has no disease eg aids, std etc.

2. safety of location eg raids.

3. damage.

Though I have learnt about the kind of rates I should settle for but still not clear on disease and safety part.

If you guys can help me on this; may be I can also start enjoying life little bit.

Thanks in advance.

Jayaram
07-04-15, 17:31
Hello fellow mongers,

Visiting Chennai after a long time, looking to get back into mongering here. Looking for Inde providers, or SP. Kerala and Northies preferred, but others also welcome. Can reciprocate with few contacts in Chennai uncovered recently in last few months, or USA as well.

Please PM me.

Praveen2003
07-04-15, 18:06
I contacted the assistant today and his name is Kn. I told the code word and he told that you want it for tonight or an hour. I told it is for an hour. And the charge which he gave was 5000 for night and 4000 for morning. But Shali told was 3000, so we have some miscommunication. Then he told for 3 k wee have 4 other females but Shalini is 5 k. I asked for the pictures and he didn't give anything. I told shalini in FB about this and she told for massage with 1 shot it is 3 k and for full exp it is 5 k. I inquired about the place in Teynambet and that it is not a massage center, it is private house and they will call only the outside people not local.

Any of our guys from ISG been to this place in Teynambet, please tell me whether I can try or not. Becausethis is my first time to this type of place.

Please advice how to go with it.Hi Rahul,

I tried this guy 6 month before once reaches that place near to cenotaph road which is near to siet signal he asked me to pay advance payment using credit card in some place and than only he can take me to Shalini. I Didn't trust him and just come back. You try and don't pay if he ask for any advance.

WildInstincts
07-04-15, 19:13
Fellow mongers,

I have been getting PMs asking for Karishma's reference and digits. I have sent a SMS asking her if it is okay to share her number. Will share the details, if she is okay with it.

Wild

WildInstincts
07-04-15, 19:17
Hi guys,

I know its not possible to go immediately. How about after a month or 2? Say in August or September?

If interested PM me.Mate,

You are better off going alone. There seems to be a negative perception about Indian guys going in as a group. Read BKK posts, you'll get an idea. I agree that going with company of like minded people is fun, but in this case you might not be able to score the better ones if you go in a group.

Wild

KoolJay
07-04-15, 20:41
I am a regular to the spa and Miss V A. Sa gives a good HJ and butt massage for regular clients. She always scares you saying management is strict and blah. Just got to regular to get her attention.Visited this spa today and took 90 minutes as I was tired. I was assigned a NE therapist and massage was excellent with right amt of pressure, I didn't budge for extras since it looked very professional. Very good ambiance and clean place. I will definitely repeat for the massage quality but cost is little extra.

SidhuDonor
07-05-15, 04:43
What are the damages?

Had her in Delhi two days back. Spoke to her now and she in Chennai. So posting a FR here for Chennai mongers benefit.

She is sexy, with ample sized boobs, cooperative and foreplay prince. Can exchange her contact with seniors here.

Face: cute 4/5

DFK: 3/5

BBJ: 4/5

Overall: 4/5.

Sumjac
07-05-15, 07:31
Hi fellow bros,

Visited Delhi dolly yesterday (Saturday). She started at 5 k but negotiated her down to 3 k.

She is dark & has a funny looking face. Short and plump. Service is okay overall.

Only thing that was a put off was a stink near her pussy. Don't know what was the cause but better to be careful.

Rahul001
07-05-15, 11:13
Hi Rahul,

I tried this guy 6 month before once reaches that place near to cenotaph road which is near to siet signal he asked me to pay advance payment using credit card in some place and than only he can take me to Shalini. I Didn't trust him and just come back. You try and don't pay if he ask for any advance.Thanks Praveen. I think I am not going to try this as this is my first time so I want to try some genuine one. I believe MP is safer than this. So I want my senior members from ISG to try this Shalini and let me know whether she is worth for 5 k.

I will give the name of the assistant and his contact no and the code word to book. I don't have PM, so please ping me in my number. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Rahul

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shadowed
07-05-15, 14:38
Hi,

I needed a petite, she led to the place near famous college. Assistant in bike and picked me up from there.

Both were OK for me. I took taller with fair complexion. She should be 5. 10 inches.

She was good and responsive. At some point she was morning..Can you please share which locanto contact to look out for. Is the place safe and the people you met are they clean?

ChennaiLover13
07-05-15, 18:54
I asked someone about pic of dolly and her friend.

Pic which was send to me was of fairish short girl in mid 30's.

I have her number too but she doesn't talks.

Can anyone arrange it for me or reffer me.

Also what's that smell this is 3rd fir here reporting the smell.

Hi fellow bros,

Visited Delhi dolly yesterday (Saturday). She started at 5 k but negotiated her down to 3 k.

She is dark & has a funny looking face. Short and plump. Service is okay overall.

Only thing that was a put off was a stink near her pussy. Don't know what was the cause but better to be careful.

Sumjac
07-06-15, 05:43
Bro,

I am sorry. I believe when I did a reply with quote the old FR by another brother got up, loaded along with my query. Let me once and for all put to rest. This FR is not mine. It belongs to another brother. I was trying to get her contacts just like you all.

Can you please share which locanto contact to look out for. Is the place safe and the people you met. Are they clean.

Sumjac
07-06-15, 05:49
Yes. I am pretty sure she is Dolly. Maybe I should mention she is weatishh in color not dark (my mistake).

I asked someone about pic of dolly and her friend.

Pic which was send to me was of fairish short girl in mid 30's.

I have her number too but she doesn't talks.

Can anyone arrange it for me or reffer me.

Also what's that smell this is 3rd fir here reporting the smell.

XXXdude
07-06-15, 07:51
Folks,

In GRT for today and tomorrow.

Need some fun tonight. Any good INDE contacts or even an SP will do provided stuff is quality.

Will reciprocate when you come down to Bangalore.

Please give only service availed and reference details in PM.

Saurav2
07-06-15, 12:47
Hi all,

It seems meena is in a financial crunch.

If any senior members not yet seen her, and if willing.

Pl let me know to help her.

Saurav.

RockMeBaby
07-06-15, 16:22
This is not a mongering experience by any means but it is certainly one which will open the door for a lot of them in the future especially with the Indies. So if you are looking for a FR please help yourself away from this post.

As it was quite late in the night I decided to book a cab to reach home from the office. I usually take the seat near the driver and build a conversation with him during my Cab Ride each and every time I take it, occasionally when I get late from office. This time was too not an exception. The driver was telling me about how many pick ups he had this day, the business model and the amount he has to pay for this quite famous Cab brand for whom he drives etc. Then he randomly tells that things are worsening in Chennai day by day, as soon as he sees a traffic police patrol stopping a vehicle in front of us. Then he continues saying that many gals after getting drunk in the pubs prefer to sit near the driver rather than in the back seat which leads to trouble for the driver when the cops stop them for random checks.

I tried to build up the conversation as I remembered a golden rule by a monger in the Calcutta forum which said that one must explore with the autowallas and the cab drivers for potential leads. It really proved futile. I shift the conversation "where can I find genuine hookers in Chennai as it is been occupied only by the transgenders?" For this he told nowadays lot of women can be found if you go around 11 to 12 near the pubs at various hotels and especially outside the one hotel which has a name of "the Great Tamil Kingdom rather dynasty and were known for their architectural excellence of building many great temples in southern Tamil Nadu".

Then he tells many times he has picked up and dropped many indes who visit their clients and this covers the cab charges too it seems (This is not related to pubs but the unsatisfied middle class housewives who do it for money)...Would you mind sharing the contact in exchange of another Inde contact?

StallionVj
07-07-15, 05:25
Its been quite a while since my last mongering which would be evident from my lack of posts. Was casually strolling through a famous f. Plaza in the 'more egg' area And came across Su. Na parlour. Saw a couple of cute fair girls. Those who may have been there would know there could be possibility of interesting things there. Can anyone share some info through pm or post. Want to know if I can try there? Could not ask details from the parlour as my friend was next to me.

Look forward to some inputs guys.

Thanks

RockerFz
07-07-15, 08:26
This time my trip to Chennai was well treated. Had desperation to overcome my stress through sex. This time after 3 weeks tiring office, I wanted to come to Chennai and try something which makes a relief. Was in constant touch with Binmbb and we can say that we have become good friends. SP shy** was my old contact and whatsapped him asking for service. I wanted to be away from my home. So asked SP for a night service and he replied positively. The damage he asked for is 15 k. Pissed off totally with the amount. Later in the evening I called him again and asked to negotiate as I know him personally. Finally he settled down little below 10 k and have given me the service from the lady attached in the pic. It was rainy when I started to his den at Mega mall's backside and reached completely drenched. Awesome scene it was. Got introduced to Miss. P. Handed over the damage to Sp A (which I later came to know) and went inside.

Had a decent chitchat. She was from Darjeeling and gifted her chocolates. Started the deed by 11.30 slowly undressing her saree. Since it was raining, I was seducing her a little and brought her to the mood. She began to enjoy the seduction and we began the main show. DFK was awesome and was feeling her hot breath. After an excellent CBJ, I entered in missionary and she was all wet already. Finished the deed in 5 minutes itself as I was unable to control the warmness in her. Rested on her and she was kissing my ears constantly. We dressed and were talking about our lives. Second round started by 1. 30 and this time with WOT, Doggie and ended again in miss. She enjoyed 2nd time than first. We both cuddled and slept till morning 6. I asked for another one, but she said that she was told for 2 shots. Don't know what ran in her mind, she said ok for the third, but in standing against wall. I was Like wow. Did morning sex against the wall. Tipped her and dressed up and left.

Later I narrated this to Binmbb, he was scolding for not meeting him up. I showed the girl pic and as a surprise, he was also in constant touch and was referring me to that SP. Told that he is expensive but better services SP offer. Thinking about meeting him next time when I show up in Chennai again.

Damaged a little, but was cherishing.

Girl- 8/10 (has scar on face as she met a accident. Saw her accident time pics in her tab).

Boobs- 10/10 perfect firm.

Body- 9/10 no additional fat.

Pussy - 9/10 small and tiny hairs.

DFK - 10/10 excellent kisser. (reminded my late GF).

WIR. Yes to SP. Bird already flown to native. SP assured new birds for lower costs on LT.

ChillBoy
07-07-15, 20:56
This is 1 month old report. But still the place and girls are available I guess.

1st Girl:

Girl name. Priya (working name), age nearly 20.

Counter charge- 1500.

Started off with usual body rub and noob massage. Started talking freely to her and she opened up. Gave her 1 k for HJ + TL and what followed was an intimate GFE with full nude access at Top and dresses access at down and average HJ.

Looks- 7/10 (Dusky).

Boobs- 10/10

Attitude- 10/10

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k.

WIR. Already done 2 times...Thanks to the brother. Been there last week. Asked for 2 k and I managed for 1.5 k. Asked for Priya he sent a tall dark female lean though she immediately rejected extras and told me she is Reena and will send Priya. The next girl was wheatish and was very shy constantly doubted MG reference asked for friends number and pictures. Her boobs were firm and nipples were longer than usual and pointed upwards. No DFK or nude access. May be not lucky enough.

Arjun1982
07-08-15, 01:19
Hi all,

It seems meena is in a financial crunch.

If any senior members not yet seen her, and if willing.

Pl let me know to help her.

Saurav.I doubt this, dude. Just met her a few days back.

Pestered90
07-08-15, 12:23
Hi all,

Saw a DP of SP M, checked out the pics, looked fine to me, left early from work. Contacted SP M asked me to come near Gemini fly over 5* hotel. Went there for some 30 mins and then I get call to come to gn chetty road 5*hotel named on a Honda car model. Asked me to park the car in hotel and then walk to another hotel near by. Walked there and reached the room, the gal resembled the foto to some 95% then walked in. Was frustrated for such a long wait. The gal asked payment upfront which I usual and I refused this time just because I was frustrated. Every guy linked with this deal started calling me up saying pay the amount first. I refused and then was little scared so agreed and paid. As soon she got the cash she jumped to undress herself. And was in a hurry. I don no for what. She gave a CBJ and then started the deed in a mish. In few minutes johny not realizing the value of 9 k and busted. I tried to change the position and continue but couldn't help, she realized, and started to dress herself, overall a average experience.

Body: 7/10 (gal had paunch).

Color: 9/10

Wir: depends.

WildInstincts
07-08-15, 17:51
Hi all,

Saw a DP of SP M, checked out the pics, looked fine to me, left early from work. Contacted SP M asked me to come near Gemini fly over 5* hotel. Went there for some 30 mins and then I get call to come to gn chetty road 5*hotel named on a Honda car model. Asked me to park the car in hotel and then walk to another hotel near by. Walked there and reached the room, the gal resembled the foto to some 95% then walked in. Was frustrated for such a long wait. The gal asked payment upfront which I usual and I refused this time just because I was frustrated. Every guy linked with this deal started calling me up saying pay the amount first. I refused and then was little scared so agreed and paid. As soon she got the cash she jumped to undress herself. And was in a hurry. I don no for what. She gave a CBJ and then started the deed in a mish. In few minutes johny not realizing the value of 9 k and busted. I tried to change the position and continue but couldn't help, she realized, and started to dress herself, overall a average experience.

Body: 7/10 (gal had paunch).

Color: 9/10

Wir: depends.Spoken to him a couple of times. He always quoted on the higher side. Heard that the deed is usually fixed in decent hotels. Promises model type girls. But after reading your FR, I am glad that I did not waste my money. Thanks mate for taking it for the team.

Sanjayds
07-09-15, 01:52
Hi Friends,

Do you know whether the following are still there or gone out of trade.

1) A Christian Mallu aunty in MGR Nagar / Vadapalani who used to arrange girls in her apartment.

2) A Muslim fair aunty name Bhan.

3) A lady who loves to sing goes by name Jayan.

4) A Sri Lankan aunty Gang. Who used to arrange in her 1 room apartment near Egmore.

If any of you know about their current status please do share.

CoolFun
07-09-15, 04:51
Hi folks,

I will be coming to chennai this Saturday. Can some one please let me know any GFE hotels to stay near by central railway station with reasonable price and who can give leads aswell. Can help you with indies in Hyderabad.

Thank you.

Shron
07-09-15, 08:04
Its been quite a while since my last mongering which would be evident from my lack of posts. Was casually strolling through a famous f. Plaza in the 'more egg' area And came across Su. Na parlour. Saw a couple of cute fair girls. Those who may have been there would know there could be possibility of interesting things there. Can anyone share some info through pm or post. Want to know if I can try there? Could not ask details from the parlour as my friend was next to me.

Look forward to some inputs guys.

ThanksYes dude you can get extras there. Its old place for many mongers.

Chnavis
07-09-15, 08:52
Not written anything for long as I didn't experienced anything exceptional. Been to this MP last week in one of the A nagar's Colony and near to a famous brown eatery. Asked for the rates quoted from 2500 - 4000, I thought WTF but anyway I had an urge so choose the basic package. The female is pushing to take the 4 K package for a full nude massage as the line up is not great I decided to take the basic one.

Paid in the counter and there came a plain female with big belly comes in. I politely told her I want someone else and then I was assigned a NE. Nothing to write about the face but structure is good. Negotiated with her a full b2 b for 1 k and she did a decent massage and also some nice rub and tug on Johnny.

So if you happen to visit, take the basic and fix the deal with therapist. You can get the contact details in JD under 'You' spa.

Cheers.

Pestered90
07-09-15, 08:59
Spoken to him a couple of times. He always quoted on the higher side. Heard that the deed is usually fixed in decent hotels. Promises model type girls. But after reading your FR, I am glad that I did not waste my money. Thanks mate for taking it for the team.Thanks bro, but the gal resembled the pic which I think is NYC, because most of the SP fails there only.

On The Wings
07-09-15, 14:42
Hi Rahul,

I tried this guy 6 month before once reaches that place near to cenotaph road which is near to siet signal he asked me to pay advance payment using credit card in some place and than only he can take me to Shalini. I Didn't trust him and just come back. You try and don't pay if he ask for any advance.Hi,

Not sure which Shalini your talking about. Presently, in touch with one Shali from Loc. Details goes like. Hw 28, fatty & brown complexion. Number ends with 508. Any info from fellow members most welcome.

Saurav2
07-09-15, 16:39
Hi all,

After posting about Meena, received bunch of mails. Replied at least 3 with info.

But request all who sends a mail for contact, pl do share yours while request.

There's no free lunch guys.

Saurav

Kishore2015
07-10-15, 02:36
Got referred to one of the indie at Chrompet by a friend!

Called her up and she said she was 22 and can even come over for outcall. She has a place at Chrompet and T-Nagar. Fixed Chrompet and went there.

After a bit of waiting. Indie came. She looked quite attractive though not big boobs and all. Took to a nearby house. She has a tie up with the owners.

Went to the room. It was okay type room. But comfortable enough though not posh.

After a lot of chatting she said she is very adjusting and said if I can tell what all I want she will be ready. Said no time limit can be around for 2 hour or so and relax and enjoy. After chatting and cuddling.

She slowly starting kissing and opening up buttons of shirt and did it slowly and sensually. After about 15 minutes of teasing both were naked. Then started the blowing.

I have to say that was the longest and the best BJ I have had. She did slowly and steadily, applying different pressures in different angles and introduced new techniques. She had Johny inside her mouth ad like a chocolate ate it in different angles. And her tongue played different roles covering inside mouth. That was the time I first screamed almost for a BJ.

She told why are you feeling so much, has o one done like this. She even said this is main reason why you guys come. More than deed BJ only important. She was fully understanding boys mentality.

After a good 20-25 minutes of literal torture I said I can't take anymore. She herself came WOT and surprised me. She rode for a good 10 minutes. And rode real fast. She looks okay but her performance is top notch. She got a little tired, and asked me to come over. I did but wanted to enjoy more.

So after 10 minutes of missionary I asked for doggy and she agreed. Went on for 5 minutes and I was real hard. I made her missionary and pumped the hardest of my life that a little more time the COT would haave broken and she also really enjoyed and made cute reactions with face. Another 5 minutes we nearly broke the COT and I finished.

Dropped her back and came very satisfied.

Damages - 3500

Place - 1500

BJ- 15/10

Exp - 13/10

Looks - 7/10

WIR. Yes. Definitely.

She said she is acting a small tiny role in tv serial and her friends also available. Looking forward.

Wilson25
07-10-15, 10:03

Called her up and she said she was 22 and can even come over for outcall. She has a place at Chrompet and T-Nagar. Fixed Chrompet and went there.

After a bit of waiting. Indie came. She looked quite attractive though not big boobs and all. Took to a nearby house. She has a tie up with the owners.

Went to the room. It was okay type room. But comfortable enough though not posh.

After a lot of chatting she said she is very adjusting and said if I can tell what all I want she will be ready. Said no time limit can be around for 2 hour or so and relax and enjoy. After chatting and cuddling.

She slowly starting kissing and opening up buttons of shirt and did it slowly and sensually. After about 15 minutes of teasing both were naked. Then started the blowing.

I have to say that was the longest and the best BJ I have had. She did slowly and steadily, applying different pressures in different angles and introduced new techniques. She had Johny inside her mouth ad like a chocolate ate it in different angles. And her tongue played different roles covering inside mouth. That was the time I first screamed almost for a BJ.

She told why are you feeling so much, has o one done like this. She even said this is main reason why you guys come. More than deed BJ only important. She was fully understanding boys mentality.

After a good 20-25 minutes of literal torture I said I can't take anymore. She herself came WOT and surprised me. She rode for a good 10 minutes. And rode real fast. She looks okay but her performance is top notch. She got a little tired, and asked me to come over. I did but wanted to enjoy more.

So after 10 minutes of missionary I asked for doggy and she agreed. Went on for 5 minutes and I was real hard. I made her missionary and pumped the hardest of my life that a little more time the COT would haave broken and she also really enjoyed and made cute reactions with face. Another 5 minutes we nearly broke the COT and I finished.

Dropped her back and came very satisfied.

Damages - 3500

Place - 1500

BJ- 15/10

Exp - 13/10

Looks - 7/10

WIR. Yes. Definitely.

She said she is acting a small tiny role in tv serial and her friends also available. Looking forward.Good to read this. I am also from. Between is the house which you and the girl went for fun is near the hastinapuram Bridge or near by that area.

Rahul001
07-10-15, 10:45
Hi,

Not sure which Shalini your talking about. Presently, in touch with one Shali from Loc. Details goes like. Hw 28, fatty & brown complexion. Number ends with 508. Any info from fellow members most welcome.Hi,

Shalini doesn't have any number, I chatted in FB and she gave her assistant number to book her and her assistant number ends with 919. She gave some code and we need to mention that code to her assistant and then only we can book her. I will try her in next week and let you know. Meanwhile if any members tried her let me know.

Vikram14
07-10-15, 19:37
Guys,

Dolly is still in Chennai?

Siddbhat
07-10-15, 22:49
Guys,

Dolly is still in Chennai?Nope. Dolly left on Tuesday. She'll be back in a month again.

Shome
07-11-15, 04:06
With more than a decade of mongering and using all the contacts. I would say Chennai has only 3 best SP's but all three are in 10 k range but excellent service and literal hifi's.

1. Near behind the Kalyana mandapam after the famous college PM me for direct contact for 8 K.

2 and 3 run in star hotels. PM me for direct contact.

Strictly exchange. I need genuine Inde's.

Anbuu
07-11-15, 05:43
Hey folks,

I had been a silent reader of this forum a while and decided to make deep dive. I am working on ways to pay without credit card and I will have to RTFF to know of prepaid card which was earlier discussed.

It's my observation that many Seniors like EPL and Johngrisham had become not-so-active. Enjoyed your FRs and had noted your directions / suggestions to newbies. I hope to make some positive contributions to forum.

Happy nongering!

Vikram14
07-11-15, 06:42
Nope. Dolly left on Tuesday. She'll be back in a month again.I am coming Chennai next week. Can anybody share digit of any indi like Dolly.

StallionVj
07-11-15, 06:51
Yes dude you can get extras there. Its old place for many mongers.Thanks buddy, any tips regarding this place on PRivate message will be very useful for me. Thanks.

RamKumar83
07-11-15, 07:38
Hello all, am new here, and I just wanted to know infos of MPs in chennai.

With extrass. I will be in chennai for a week, so please help me.

DeathWish
07-11-15, 08:00
Mate,

You are better off going alone. There seems to be a negative perception about Indian guys going in as a group. Read BKK posts, you'll get an idea. I agree that going with company of like minded people is fun, but in this case you might not be able to score the better ones if you go in a group.

WildIt is wrong going in groups. But two guys can definitely hit BKK. I went there ten days back alone and was bored to the hilt. You can get some action go to soapy and the gogo bars but without anybody to go with you it becomes boring.

Wildinstincts if you are looking to go in the month of October, November you got yourself a partner do let me know.

RamKumar83
07-11-15, 08:06
Hi all,

I am new here, please give me some details about MPs in Chennai with extras.

Thanks all.

ThExFile1
07-11-15, 18:23
I happened to be in Chennai this week and got same photos from around 5 so called bio SPs. They said there was a great south Indian Telugu profile but no pics have to visit to see the goddess.

I said OK and went there to see the sex goddess, I was literally forced to go there to select one. Went there with a fat wallet and then it turned out to be C class wearing saree. I rejected but could not control, luckily there was another super fair North Indian in tiny skirt. I love girls in skirts with fair colour showing everything. Proceeded flushing 10 k into the toilet.

No rules, super friendly I had ever seen before, still she whatsapps me. As I said super fair, obviously, as anyone does I had fucked her in 5 angles. Unfortunately I do not know much about kamasutra and no WiFi so there was not much room for experimentation. Followed by great BJ and did everything in half hour and spent rest of the time chatting like lovers.

For the first time, a girl told me she had a crush on her high school teacher. She revealed her Victoria secret after I said my crush on super ravishing lecture in my college. Hmm,. Fuck why did I recall her now, have to go to bathroom.

Whatever, scorecard.

Figure: 9

GF: 9

Blow job: 8

Price: 10 k per hour.

North Indian.

Great tits.

Pussy: 7, kinda black, I like pink pussies much but Indians come with black.

No oral, no Armpit sex, no fetish friendly. Just typical Indian GF exp. I loved that so much.

P.S: few weeks before this, I missed a great figure, still have her photo on my phone. I think that kind pushed me to pay 10 k. Whatever 6-7 k is reasonable price.

ThExFile1
07-11-15, 18:28
With more than a decade of mongering and using all the contacts. I would say Chennai has only 3 best SP's but all three are in 10 k range but excellent service and literal hifi's.

1. Near behind the Kalyana mandapam after the famous college PM me for direct contact for 8 K.

2 and 3 run in star hotels. PM me for direct contact.

Strictly exchange. I need genuine Inde's.I know the one behind Kalyanmandam, run by a guy named Raju. Last time I was told so called super aunt was available but she was not any better than see class.

But 80% of the times you hit good ones. Still as you said pricey. There are excellent profiles for 5-6 k range.

Chennai2015
07-11-15, 20:06
I am new to this site but watchful.

This is my first experience. Can anyone help to decide the best MP or SP?

Binmbb
07-12-15, 18:59
Buddy,

Clear your inbox. Contact exchange.

I have to say that was the longest and the best BJ I have had. She did slowly and steadily, applying different pressures in different angles and introduced new techniques. She had Johny inside her mouth ad like a chocolate ate it in different angles. And her tongue played different roles covering inside mouth. That was the time I first screamed almost for a BJ...

ThExFile1
07-12-15, 21:20
I am new to this site but watchful.

This is my first experience. Can anyone help to decide the best MP or SP?Hmm, everyone here was new at some point in time. So do not be scared.

1) find feel good ads on locanto.

2) whatsapp them Hi and mention saw an ad.

3) if you get friendly reply and then ask for details along with pics.

4) most of the times, who does not send pics is not a friendly SPor not a SP at all and also you end up squandering your time.

5) try 30% off.

6) trial and error, in a week you will have 1 or 2 good SP numbers.

7) first time sex would not be good because of anxious and what else not so try low profile in order to gain confidence and self-esteem.

8) after gaining experience, go for best deals, feel good and nice experiences.

9) never try a girl just seen to book for whole night, you will loose a lot of money if she has bad attitude or less hygiene.

10) if condom is broken, then immediately go to the famous Y. R. G. care, Velechary, get PEP treatment. (all would cost you less than 1.5 k and half day). I do not think we can get that medicine.

Without prescription.

Follow the 10th step strictly even it happens with actress / model.

I think these are enough, anyways you get more advises from seniors.

Karthik21
07-12-15, 23:17
Hello all,

I have not been mongering for the last few years and restarted last week. Called a number from LOC and was directed to an apartment in Adyar. They promised a North Indian since I like fair girls but tuns out they had only a Mallu and a Tamil girl. Rate was 3 k for B2B and TL massage. I chose the Mallu who must be in late 20's. Very average. She gave a very average massage and said TL only for last 15 minutes. Boobs were OK. Don't think I will go back there.

Does anybody remember Rose the NE masseuse? Amazing GFE. Was very active 5 years back and then disappeared.

Face- 5/10

Boobs- 7/10

WIR- Only if they have any North Indian or NE girls.

Rohan69
07-12-15, 23:35
Can you send me the contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

RokSon
07-13-15, 02:44
Hello,

I see many newbies asking for references on the Chennai forum. I too am from the Mumbai forum (tho not a newbie) who have asked some bros for leads. Anyway, I had a question for Chennai members: Which are the best places to look for to hit jackpot? What about hotel bars?? Being from Mumbai, I have had ripoffs in Delhi and Bangalore due to my bambaiya Hindi accent. The SPs immediately detect the out sideness and take you for a ride in spite of closing on a deal. Would any of the experienced Chennai members care to guide on some 2 liner tips / leads / suggestions. The members need not give away their contacts as I understand the sharing bit. But tips would help most mongers.

Thanks

RajooDudez
07-13-15, 04:09
Hello,

I see many newbies asking for references on the Chennai forum. I too am from the Mumbai forum (tho not a newbie) who have asked some bros for leads. Anyway, I had a question for Chennai members: Which are the best places to look for to hit jackpot? What about hotel bars?? Being from Mumbai, I have had ripoffs in Delhi and Bangalore due to my bambaiya Hindi accent. The SPs immediately detect the out sideness and take you for a ride in spite of closing on a deal. Would any of the experienced Chennai members care to guide on some 2 liner tips / leads / suggestions / . The members need not give away their contacts as I understand the sharing bit. But tips would help most mongers. Thanks.Bro,

You will be ripped of top to bottom left to right in Chennai if you are not knowing Tamil. That's how it is here. And picking up girls in bars / pubs like Gurgaon, Delhi is almost non-existent. However one of my friend said there is a place where girl keeps visiting and you can give a try to score. All you need is to feed them and buy drinks. Fuck will be free. PM me if you want any other details.

YoungITguy
07-13-15, 07:21

She told why are you feeling so much, has o one done like this. She even said this is main reason why you guys come. More than deed BJ only important. She was fully understanding boys mentality...Hi Kishore,

If I am not wrong. She s in her mid 30's with avg body. And medium tits and good ass. She was doing in her aunt place near to tat Briyani centre road. If you can go through my post you'll find we had threesome with her.

Good to see she s continuing good service for decent price.

Thanks,

YIG

BaalaYogi
07-13-15, 11:45
Fellow mongers,

I have been to this Balinese spa thrice on recommendation from another monger and I was advised to ask for Ms. A stating she offers extras, though expensive.

First two times were a failure as Ms. A was on vacation and I couldn't crack the nut with the chicks that serviced me.

Not wanting to give up, I tried last week and voila, got hold of Ms. A this time.

After so much of persuasion (using the name of the other monger), she agreed for a HJ+TL.

But one started, she was fully into it, giggling, pinching my nipples, teasing it was a good experience.

Overall, it was a satisfying experience, did I mention the extras were costly?

Cheers!

BaalaYogi
07-13-15, 11:55
This report is just to encourage other mongers that there is a world of potential out there if you are a little persistent and patient.

I am a sort of regular to this MP and have become close to two therapists particularly and I get extras (HJ+top access without removing the shirt) without asking.

One of them gave me a TL+HJ last time and I couldn't succeed with the other one.

I waited patiently without giving up and finally, she told me she would do it next time I choose her.

So, eagerly waiting for my next visit to them.

Cheers!

ZoobyDoo
07-13-15, 15:11
Hi,

I'm a new monger.

Found few contacts through locanto. Anybody has tried any of these girls? Reviews please.

Binmbb
07-13-15, 15:27
Fellow ISG members,

Its sad that Chennai is the most expensive city for mongering and there is not much of quality options out there, lets co operate and bring the rates down by not going to these SP's who charge 10 k or above for an hour by avoiding them for few months, as their business goes down they would be forced to bring the prices down, lets make Chennai a better place to monger.

Thanks

WildInstincts
07-13-15, 19:15
Wildinstincts if you are looking to go in the month of October, November you got yourself a partner do let me know.Will let you know, mate. I do visit BKK for work more often. So, there are fair chances that I might be in BKK in Oct / Nov.

ThExFile1
07-14-15, 01:06
Hi,

I'm a new monger.

Found few contacts through locanto. Anybody has tried any of these girls? Reviews please.I tried one of those felt OK maybe because of high price. Personally they are worth of 5 k. You can even book a decent girl for whole night for 10 k.

Gulfcruise
07-14-15, 03:21
Yesterday there was LE raids in top 4 places of mongering. Arrested 6 to 8 agents. Although this is a part of city's usual requirements but be careful and avoid getting into trouble.

Boffin
07-14-15, 04:14
Hi,

Can you please PM me SP contact? TIA.

Hi,

I'm a new monger.

Found few contacts through locanto. Anybody has tried any of these girls? Reviews please.

SVijay82
07-14-15, 13:05
Even though I had seven encounters (some of them were not even worth for FR) in Chennai for the past one year, this is my first FR (A week old).

I already tried her three times before this deed but this one is my favourite. She called me on Monday & asked me to have action on Friday (full) night. Gave Ok signal to her. And finally the day has come.

Bought liquor & chicken on my way to her place (Yes she's a drinker) along with my laptop & HDD (which has some porn movies). After spent 2 hours (in traffic) to reach 25 kms, finally I reached her place at 9:35 pm.

Got inside the house & immediately we went inside bed room. Removed my shirt & opened my laptop and put some porn movie on it.

Then we started our deed with drinks. Went two rounds. In between we had some chit chatting (only her stories) & watching porn movie. After that I pulled her to my lap & we started kissing each other (she moans). Both of us undressed & had first session. It went up to 30 minutes with little BJ, WOT & missionary.

After 1st session we had some drinks & had session 2 (only miss). It went up to 20 minutes. After that we chatted for some time & she asked for round 3. And we had 3rd session but I couldn't cum out. Her moaning made me hot in all sessions.

Finally we finished our action at 1:30 am & went to sleep. Woke up at 4:50 am in the morning, washed, dressed, had coffee & left the place.

Score card:

Colour: 5/10 (Dusky, but I like it).

Boobs: 6/10 (huge of her age & little saggy).

Pussy: 7/10 (Little tight, Clean & shaved).

Height: 4/10 (She's very short but I don't mind that).

DFK: 5/10 (some DFK we had. No bad breath).

BJ: 4/10 (But it adds further essence to the mood).

Overall: 8/10 (Real GFE to my taste. Good relaxation. Having drinks & watching porn movie made her horny. She really enjoys sex. She is indie).

Place: 9/10 (very safe. But the place is available up to this month end only. Because the aged fellow (house owner) is going to vacate the house).

Damage: 6.5 k + 2 k for place + 0.8 k for drinks & snacks.

WIR: Yes. Planning.

Gulfcruise
07-14-15, 14:27
Hi guys,

If interested PM me.I was there for 2 weeks.

Message me when you are going. Have some good inde contacts.

Gulfcruise
07-14-15, 14:41
Gents,

Got linked to this circle thru one of my very influential friend.

Day 1 - Hostess 1 : We met in an a house in place called Adyar, well furnished and there is a old-lady who is a caretaker. Hostess name was niveda, was sexy to the core. Passed in all the measurements, we had a couple of beers and off to the suite.

Niveda was devil in bed, sucked me dry (BBBJ), very nice round ass which made be compulsory doggy couple of times.

Also went to cowgirl / reverse cowgirl and finally CIM.

Damage is 12 K INR.

Will post the Day 2 tomorrow.

P.S. : In agreement with her, she gave her LINE ID for sharing, If anyone wants I could share the LINE ID, but in reciprocation to good independent contact, moreover guys I request to treat her with dignity and I generally don't negotiate on the rates.

Seshadhri
07-14-15, 14:47
Hi ISGians,

I have a lot of contacts in Chennai, would like to share with you guys. Inbox me some good contacts and will reciprocate the same.

Rahul001
07-15-15, 00:41
Hi guys,

Two weeks back I went to my favorite MP in kdmbkm. I selected a NI girl whom I had service previously. This time I asked two shots, before msg and after msg. I finished 1st shot in 5-10 minutes and started with the msg for 15 minutes and go for 2 n the shots. This time without asking for DFK, she started doing DFK and did B2 B. She was really cooperate with me and pleased me very well. Except BJ, I got all the exp with her.

I have one concern, I never had DFK previously, soon after I came home I got mouth cancer for a week. I am thinking that because of that DFK whether I am having this problem and after a week I have cold with slight fever. I was in shock and google it for the symptoms of STD. It shows mouth cancer, fever, nausea, fatigue are the symptoms of one type of STD.

I am really shocked now that for having DFK will I get these problems. Please assist me guys. I am really panicked.

Karthi090
07-15-15, 04:31
Bro,

You will be ripped of top to bottom left to right in Chennai if you are not knowing Tamil. That's how it is here. And picking up girls in bars / pubs like Gurgaon, Delhi is almost non-existent. However one of my friend said there is a place where girl keeps visiting and you can give a try to score. All you need is to feed them and buy drinks. Fuck will be free. PM me if you want any other details.Haha. Ripped from right to left and top to bottom. Thinking off. How NI people's attitude towards Hindi is everywhere. Ultimate reply mate.

YoungITguy
07-15-15, 07:42
Looking for some genuine ISGians to have a 3 some fun this weekend. Please go through my earlier post. I missed tat ISG friend. Please let me know if any of your worthy bird is ready for 3 some action. We can share the amount as well. Please reciprocate in personal.

DesiDude8
07-15-15, 11:36
Bro,

You will be ripped of top to bottom left to right in Chennai if you are not knowing Tamil. That's how it is here. And picking up girls in bars / pubs like Gurgaon, Delhi is almost non-existent. However one of my friend said there is a place where girl keeps visiting and you can give a try to score. All you need is to feed them and buy drinks. Fuck will be free. PM me if you want any other details.Bro RajooDudez,

You sure such places exist in Chennai? Been through most of the pubs here. Flying Elephant, Pasha and Gatsby2 k. Dint ever find such a gal anywhere. Makes me question my decision to leave Delhi.

I would really appreciate any leads for such a place. Also guys if anyone is interested. We could tag along to such a place.

DD

DesiDude8
07-15-15, 11:41
Hi ISGians,

I have a lot of contacts in Chennai, would like to share with you guys. Inbox me some good contacts and will reciprocate the same.Good to see a good bro who is ready to share. I would really be helpful to have some of the contacts. Preferably from south Chennai or Shollinganallur or nearby areas.

TIA

Gulfcruise
07-15-15, 14:41
Gents,

Got linked to this circle thru one of my very influential friend.

Day 1 - Hostess 1 : We met in an a house in place called Adyar, well furnished and there is a old-lady who is a caretaker. Hostess name was niveda, was sexy to the core. Passed in all the measurements, we had a couple of beers and off to the suite.

Niveda was devil in bed, sucked me dry (BBBJ), very nice round ass which made be compulsory doggy couple of times.

Also went to cowgirl / reverse cowgirl and finally CIM.

Damage is 12 K INR.

Will post the Day 2 tomorrow.

P.S. : In agreement with her, she gave her LINE ID for sharing, If anyone wants I could share the LINE ID, but in reciprocation to good independent contact, moreover guys I request to treat her with dignity and I generally don't negotiate on the rates.Gents,

My inbox is flooded asking for contact mobile.

I made it very clear that I can share only LINE ID in exchange, moreover I cannot share the contact to everyone at once, thanks to understand, if everyone got to contact her at once the bird will fly off.

I have shared the contact with 2 senior fellow ISGians after they shared some good inde contact in Chennai / Bangalore and told them to contact on 2 diff days.

I have all your request, will browse your profile and reciprocate appropriately. But please give some time.

Note: One moron sent me some SPA number for exchange.

Really appreciate.

Seshadhri
07-15-15, 14:44
Good to see a good bro who is ready to share. I would really be helpful to have some of the contacts. Preferably from south Chennai or Shollinganallur or nearby areas.

TIANice bro, but need contacts from your side too.

Greetings,

Jackson

Saurav2
07-15-15, 14:55
Dude,

First of all its mouth ulcer, not cancer.

I don think DFK will pass STDs. Genital warts are the symptoms of std along with mouth. Usually they are around the lips, not inside.

Practice immediate bath with dettol mixed water after the deed including goggling.

I use to wash my dick and mouth thoroughly after the session. But avoid DFK, BBJ if you find any marks in the body of the girl.

Fear of std is the usual observations in newbies. Need not ignore but be cautious.

Saurav.

Hi guys,

Two weeks back I went to my favorite MP in kdmbkm. I selected a NI girl whom I had service previously. This time I asked two shots, before msg and after msg. I finished 1st shot in 5-10 minutes and started with the msg for 15 minutes and go for 2 n the shots. This time without asking for DFK, she started doing DFK and did B2 B. She was really cooperate with me and pleased me very well. Except BJ, I got all the exp with her.

I have one concern, I never had DFK previously, soon after I came home I got mouth cancer for a week. I am thinking that because of that DFK whether I am having this problem and after a week I have cold with slight fever. I was in shock and google it for the symptoms of STD. It shows mouth cancer, fever, nausea, fatigue are the symptoms of one type of STD.

I am really shocked now that for having DFK will I get these problems. Please assist me guys. I am really panicked.

Gulfcruise
07-15-15, 17:52
As I mentioned, getting the right contact is difficult, once you are in, life becomes very simple. Similar experience in Bangalore in 2009 (I guess).

After business meeting on JV setup, we went to Pasha for a couple of drinks and thereafter I was asked for the choice, for a change I preferred S# Actress (forgot the name), I was told there is no out-call but only in-call, this made me bit uncomfortable as I'm used to meet the tigress in my den, anyhow I was comforted then proceeded for a inde house in a place called RA Puram.

What I witnessed was absolute beauty in saree, excellent assets / rack.

She is very modern, but saree is for customer delight (I guess), we had few rounds of glenvit (as I prefer) and very good sessions.

All were in the menu, infact it started like GFE and ended as PSE, infact she was a real tigress.

Damage is on the higher side bcoz of Hi-class.

P.S.: anyone can withstand the damage part, ping me.

ArideeKrish
07-15-15, 17:59
I recently visited my usual MP in ECR road. Was provided with 3 options NI, SI and NE. Generally I have a liking toward towards NI so picket it. Paid 2 k at the counter and off to the massage room. When she turned up it was a Bong girl and has to accept the fact anything above the 4 SI state is considered as NI. Bit plump but OK type girl. The massage took off well she was a bit hard initially. Informed a be a gentle and she complied. Was chatting with her and she proceeded for bum massage without taking any confirmation. Towards the end, she dint ask for permission and off went my disposable. Indeed she dumped it in dust bin and started stroking. Asked her for more extras and she was ready for TL. Fixed for 1 k and the deed started. She had very small cute nipple sucked it to satisfaction and dint allow her to stroke. She was on for DFK and proceeded for few minutes. Finally she came over the top for dry humping and it was a real pleasure. Complained that the tables was not big enough for both to lie down. This was the first time after the extras she asked for the money, in fact I had to remind her. Overall was a pleasant experience one and will catch up with her next week.

DaveOnNet
07-15-15, 21:28
Hey Folks.

Glad to see active scene. I am from UAE forum and a contributor. I would be in Chennai for a short leg in 2 weeks from now. I would appreciate suggestions from fellow seasoned mongers on below:

1. Green hotel for in-call birds.

2. Trusted SPs (Got SP P and Xav reference already from some helpful seniors).

3. Good indys.

I hope to post FRs like Gulfcruise and contribute my part to Chennai.

Looking forward the PMs. Should you be around UAE, do not hesitate in PMing me!

Cheers!

Spartan185
07-16-15, 07:33
This happened few months ago. I got the contact from a guy here without even asking for it. Guess many people have it here. Called the number without much expectations but was greeted by a friendly voice. Said she is from pondy but is ready to come to Chennai for a fuck. Since I visit pondy regularly thought of meeting her there. Fixed up a full nighter. She lives alone in a big house. The house was completely dark and and very smelly too. By looks she was short and fat and aged contradictory to what she described about herself on phone. Was the most boring fuck I ever had. Was there for half an hour. Came back after a CBJ. Paid her 3 k as I felt bad for her.

Looks-1.

Experience. Horrifying as the house looked really haunted. Thought I ll be devoured by her.

After a few days noticed a small pimple near my Johnny. Turns out it was chicken pox. !! : the.

Now I am back.

Spartacus.

Rahul001
07-16-15, 10:08
Hi guys,

I have received the below SP from CL contact and her name is Divya, she is quoting 8 K for ST and 15 K for Night. I have quoted 5 K for ST and she is asking for cell details so that her assistant will call me.

If any of our guys tried her before, please advise as this is my first time I am trying out.

Rahul

RokSon
07-16-15, 16:28
Hi guys,

I have received the below SP from CL contact and her name is Divya, she is quoting 8 K for ST and 15 K for Night. I have quoted 5 K for ST and she is asking for cell details so that her assistant will call me.

If any of our guys tried her before, please advise as this is my first time I am trying out.

RahulBro,

I got a quote of 10 K for same pics. I think 5-6 K is target. That is if the person who comes is the same one.

Sriji125
07-16-15, 18:01
Hi guys,

RahulI know this SP, he is a guy named Sharma.

He is placing ad in CL in the name of Divya.

Place will be at T Nagar in a flat, safe place no AC.

So you have to adjust the heat.

Don't go for 8 k for ST, fix it between 3 to 4 k.

So far I have not tried this girl because this week only she arrived in Chennai.

Attaching other pics of that girl, for contact no please send PM.

Chennaizz
07-16-15, 20:06
Hello fellow mongers,

I am looking for a SP who provide chicks for outcall. All my old contacts are lying low and not reachable.

Please PM me if anyone wishes to share.

Thanks

TrlRajesh
07-16-15, 21:32
Hi,

Has anyone tried the Chennai escort Gia Flyza? If so reviews please.

BaalaYogi
07-17-15, 05:07
Hi,

Has anyone tried the Chennai escort Gia Flyza? If so reviews please.I think there are plenty of reports on Via in Chennai thread. Please read a few pages back.

Damtip
07-17-15, 05:39
I was in Chennai for 20 days stayed in hotel but can say Chennai is one of the dry place I ever seen.

Even in massage parlor rate is high like anything. I have contacted a guy over email and he sent me a photograph for a typical Chennai girl and asking for 6000.

Was in shock, I can get far batter stuff in Delhi by spending 1000 to 1500.

Visited few massage parlour and not found good quality and they are expecting 2500 counter charge only and not ready for any discount.

Bye bye Chennai you have to change your approach and open for others! Will visit soon.

Raider123
07-17-15, 19:18
I was in Chennai for 20 days stayed in hotel but can say Chennai is one of the dry place I ever seen.

Even in massage parlor rate is high like anything. I have contacted a guy over email and he sent me a photograph for a typical Chennai girl and asking for 6000.

Was in shock, I can get far batter stuff in Delhi by spending 1000 to 1500.

Visited few massage parlour and not found good quality and they are expecting 2500 counter charge only and not ready for any discount.

Bye bye Chennai you have to change your approach and open for others! Will visit soon.This is absolutely true and we the mongers are only responsible for this hike in prices. For massage I make it as habit not to spend more than 1.5 k as Cover charge and TIPS for girls depending on the quality and GFE.

Request all to blindly refuse this atrocious pricing!

KavinBoss
07-17-15, 20:03
Can you please give me the location details and mobile phone number? Please.

Thanks advance.

She slowly starting kissing and opening up buttons of shirt and did it slowly and sensually. After about 15 minutes of teasing both were naked. Then started the blowing..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Peter Patros
07-18-15, 08:42
I find that MPs which charge less than Rs2000 are not very hygienic and generally not good for a relaxed massage.

This is absolutely true and we the mongers are only responsible for this hike in prices. For massage I make it as habit not to spend more than 1.5 k as Cover charge and TIPS for girls depending on the quality and GFE.

Request all to blindly refuse this atrocious pricing!

Sweek Mahesh
07-18-15, 13:12
The itch got the better of me on Friday after trying LoCan gave up.

My regular SP called back saying there is a Independent HW and asked me to come to his house immediately. It was afternoon. Very decent locality near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Parcel arrived. The lady in her late 20's. She looked quite decent and well dressed in Saree with Malligai Flower in her mid-long hair. Paid the SP and he left us. She is a typical Tamil HW and not a Pro. Into this because of drunkard husband (daily wage earner) and No sex. Action started. She was very passionate. Kissing and fondling me. She undressed herself. I undressed too. What then followed guys was straight out of a porn clip. She sat near my johnny. Sucking. Rubbing. I couldn't control and I cummed on her tits. After chitchat for a good 15 minutes. She massaged my dick. Then after some more foreplay. I let her have it in doggy style. Caught her hair. Banging. Then leaned on her. Cupped her tits. And after a good 10 minutes. Both of came together and drained-out. The girl was a looker and shy too. She made those sexy noises when she did it.

The sweet smell of Malligai Flower and her sexy noises pumped my Adrenaline.

Took her number before I left.

Damage. 5 k. (May be SP will be taking bulk of it).

Tips 1 k.

Will be repeating again on weekdays.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RainbowLife
07-18-15, 14:54
I totally agreed with this its not wise to spend 3 k for a[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] handjob!

Rainbow

This is absolutely true and we the mongers are only responsible for this hike in prices. For massage I make it as habit not to spend more than 1.5 k as Cover charge and TIPS for girls depending on the quality and GFE.

Request all to blindly refuse this atrocious pricing!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Heatssss522
07-18-15, 16:21
After seeing the report on Karishma tempted to do her, thanks to wild instincts for sharing the contact. Met her 3 days before, she is fair, good looking short lady, said her age is 20, but looks like 25. Another girl was there, she said its her friend, she asked me to go with her, I said I will try you. Then finished with her in 20 minutes, room was clean, no mouth kissing, no DATY, bbj was available, but I said to go with a CBJ, left later, and had a second look on the other girl and got disturbed, liked to fuck her, was walking in the road way back to home, and decided to go for the second girl, took cash from ATM and did her, second girl name is razia, she is young, she said her age is 20, looked like same age. Razia is young good attitude, liked razia more than karishma.

Damages: 4 K + 4 k + 2 k (to room for 2 girls), 500 tip to razia, bcoz she asked for a tip.

WildInstincts
07-18-15, 18:54
After seeing the report on karishma tempted to do her, thanks to wild instincts for sharing the contact. Met her 3 days before, she is fair, good looking short lady, said her age is 20, but looks like 25. Another girl was there, she said its her friend, she asked me to go with her, I said I will try you. Then finished with her in 20 minutes, room was clean, no mouth kissing, no DATY, bbj was available, but I said to go with a CBJ, left later, and had a second look on the other girl and got disturbed, liked to fuck her, was walking in the road way back to home, and decided to go for the second girl, took cash from ATM and did her, second girl name is razia, she is young, she said her age is 20, looked like same age. Razia is young good attitude, liked razia more than karishma.

Damages: 4 K + 4 k + 2 k (to room for 2 girls), 500 tip to razia, bcoz she asked for a tip.Mate,

4 K includes the room. Karishma seemed to have extracted more from you. Tip for razia is okay.

Hockey Hunter
07-18-15, 20:34
Hello guys,

Silent watcher of this Site for a long time, now with membership will post new threads with reports soon guys.

PrinceRaj2126
07-19-15, 07:08
This FR about 10 days back when Dolly was in Chennai.

Met her either 3rd or 4th time. I went just for sake since I pay her only 3 k and every time something new.

Once it was sex in shower, next time chocolate BJ and this time was expecting something new.

Got in we chatted for about 15-20 minutes. Started new this time with cuddling and lots of DFK and no hurry. Dint try DATY this time, fingered her while she did BBJ.

Then WOT position and followed by missionary and finished relaxed with doggy. She likes doggy a lot but no anal, she says it pains so did not force her.

All in all good time, chatted few more minutes and left. Spent in total about 1 HR and 30 minutes. She likes coming Chennai as many mongers here and she will come one in two months I suppose.

Cheers

Saurav2
07-19-15, 18:12
Hi mahesh,

Nice FR man. I donno how many of us would find dis hw as attractive as you described, but the way you written might have made several dick raises (LOL).

But activate your pm boss so date you can exchange the contacts.

Pl do share dis hw no with ref. I'm kinda collector of indie sps contacts in chn.

Will reciprocate for sure.

Saurav.

Gulfcruise
07-20-15, 05:41
Gents,

Any idea about this indy. Got the number exchanged. Probably will meet next week.

At the first conversation. She was very promising.

P.S.: before requesting for digitis. Appreciate for good indy exchange in chennai / Bangalore.

ChaiTanya1008
07-20-15, 11:54
Hi,

This image is fake. She is "Sarah Sharma" film actress.

Chaitanya

Gents,

Any idea about this indy. Got the number exchanged. Probably will meet next week.

P.S.: before requesting for digitis. Appreciate for good indy exchange in chennai / Bangalore.

Sur0000
07-20-15, 12:51
Looks like I am stuck again in the same dry place. It takes hours to travel to Chennai and come back, thinking about the travel, we won't feel like doing it: -). Searched ISG, couldn't find any lead on activities around Mahindraworldcity. Appreciate if anyone has any info around this. Would be glad to know some MPs. Thanks fellow mongers.

IslanderKevin
07-20-15, 13:20
Hello fellows,

Will be coming down to Chennai for couple of days next month, any one has any details to share for mongering. Highly appreciated. Inbox with the details.

Hope some of you do reply, then that will unable me for successful mongering in Chennai. Will post the review of the experience for the successful ones.

Thanks

Raider123
07-20-15, 19:17
Tx mate. Will look for it.Buddy,

I have been to that place once actually some 6 months back. This is behind Guduvanchery Bus stand in some cement road only. On that day I was surrounded by some locals they were very critical about this happening in their area. Finally I and my friend had to escape telling some story to them. Not recommended, please avoid.

Sur0000
07-21-15, 06:49
Buddy,

I have been to that place once actually some 6 months back. This is behind Guduvanchery Bus stand in some cement road only. On that day I was surrounded by some locals they were very critical about this happening in their area. Finally I and my friend had to escape telling some story to them. Not recommended, please avoid.Wow. Thanks for that message. I saw some ads, will avoid. Sex without peace is never happy ending. I think outside Chennai may be mongering is not there at all. No wonder, I can't even find a massage parlor. I have to come to Chennai then. LOL.

Sur0000
07-21-15, 06:51
Is Xavier working still? Tried calling his number and his wife's number, both not picking up. I have been out of Chennai for a long time. Not sure if hes out of business. Cheers.

Bulb1
07-21-15, 10:06
Hello all,

To be on this board. (Not what you are thinking).

I am visiting Chennai for 2 weeks. Being a horny bastard, I seek some excitement.

I am also kinda feeling skeptical about all the ads that promise sandwich Massage etc.

And I know the kind friends here may share some help with me, to navigate this adventure. Not necessarily a sandwich.

I can buy you a beer.

So. How do I get to the SP. Or more importantly. How will I know about the Safe. And trustworthiness of the girl.

I also read about raids on some places.

So. Safety. Physically and mentally is the first requirement. Can someone help? Share?

Cheers!

JollyRide
07-21-15, 16:48
Hi friends,

I am Chennai today and next 2 days, can some one help me in providing good inde contact?

In return I can help you in Bangalore.

My latest FR - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1749547&viewfull=1#post1749547.

Chennaizz
07-21-15, 18:19
I have SP Pr $m number ending 620. He is asking for ref which I don't have now. Please PM the reference if someone can help me.

Thanks

SpeakAct
07-22-15, 06:02
Hi friends,

This is my first post in ISG but monger for long years had a bit of experience in this scenes. Just want to be here active so joined you.

Last week I was in to shopping at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Went to the Famous spa at the top floor.

Just curious booked for aroma massage 1 HR paid 3 k. All the employees are NE girls. 9 were there. But no selection process. As it is my first exp with that *2 spa. Started massage the girl was god.

Massage was excellent. Asked for xtras. She said itz proffessional. So enjoyed the massage and returned.

Do any one of our members have exp out there. Is the extras available. (the girls are 10/10).

Boss Dear
07-22-15, 09:50
Guys,

I have come through a girl whose number ends with 801. Says, she stays in Velachery! Quoting 30 K for a night out. She sent pics, but unable to upload though! Anyone has tried her or have any experience with her?

Valuable thoughts much appreciated.

Cheers

Saurav2
07-22-15, 15:27
That's true. I too had a bitter exp during December near katangulathur. This indie no got thru another Indie. She quoted 1 k per shot. The place was near by famous university. It was much amidst if thick populated area. Actually a hut. After the deed, I crossed the cement road, took my bike. Unfortunately bike didn't start, by the time a local guy came in bike, who was already drunk and started questions l. He took my bike key too. All locals gathered around me. They planned to call LE, and asked me to call the lady too. World was drowning under my legs. How I escaped with my bike is rest if the long story. That was a worst day in my life and mongering exp.

Hence don't ever go small streets, and villages were people can easier trace outsiders. Core city is highly safe. Same time if you need to go to a same place for long time too risky. Because by the time everyone would've known.

Safe mongering.

Buddy,

I have been to that place once actually some 6 months back. This is behind Guduvanchery Bus stand in some cement road only. On that day I was surrounded by some locals they were very critical about this happening in their area. Finally I and my friend had to escape telling some story to them. Not recommended, please avoid.

Binmbb
07-22-15, 19:41
He's still in business bro

Is Xavier working still? Tried calling his number and his wife's number, both not picking up. I have been out of Chennai for a long time. Not sure if hes out of business. Cheers. Tx..

GeorgePaul
07-25-15, 05:58
Buddy please clear your inbox.Can anyone PM me the details of this girl.

Killerkong
07-25-15, 10:49
Hey there,

Looks like a nice catch. Would appreciate if you could share contact if she charges around 15 k.

Have contacts of an inde in Bangalore (no anal but GFE).

Cheers

Gents,

CoolDude35
07-25-15, 11:00
Hey brothers!

35 male from Ahmedabad visiting Chennai. Would appreciate if seniors can pass on indy and sp contacts. I can return quality contacts in Ahmedabad!

Thanks in advance!

Sam77
07-25-15, 13:28
Called up my usual places. Either the calls were not picked up, or I was asked to come tomorrow "after calling". A few numbers were switched off. Hmm.

Krish143
07-26-15, 02:35

I have to say that was the longest and the best BJ I have had. She did slowly and steadily, applying different pressures in different angles and introduced new techniques. She had Johny inside her mouth ad like a chocolate ate it in different angles. And her tongue played different roles covering inside mouth. That was the time I first screamed almost for a BJ..Please.

Could you help me out to get in touch with the girl.

Greetings,

Jackson

CoolDude35
07-26-15, 05:13
Hey guys!

Can you suggest good bars / discotheques / nightclubs to hang out in Chennai. Pick up joints information will be appreciated. I'm travelling to Chennai next week and will be put up at a 5 star hotel in Guindy!

CoolDude35
07-26-15, 07:03
Could someone suggest the service of a HW (name starting from S) who also operates with her niece whose name starts from the. Charges 11 k for 2 hours for herself and 18 k for both.

JackSetter84
07-26-15, 07:51
Hi guys,

This is my third visit to this MP in the last one month. They have about 2-3 SI and 2 NI. NI is far better than SI in this place and I have become a regular to a NI here.

First time when I visited this place, I had a SI named Ms. Ry. Typical Tamil girl with big boobs. I always have a thing a big boob SI's! Paid about 2500 at the counter and 1000 for her. But it's worth it. Allowed fingering and DFK and I am big sucker for that.

During my second visit, I chose NI named Ms. Ju. She had a pretty good structure. Paid the same amount and entered the room. As soon as I entered the room, she said "No lip kissing". Fuck! I thought I just lost 2500. But man I was wrong!! She is really good with licking. Started with dry humping and then she removed her underwear and allowed me to do fingering. This last for about 5 minutes and then she sat on my back and did a good massage with her big boobs. Then, she started licking my balls while I was grabbing her nice ass. It felt really good. She knows what's she is doing!

During my third visit, met the same NI and had a same awesome experience! She said she can meet at hotel during the weekdays. But it has to be a overnight booking. Hopefully, I will meet her sometime this week.

Ready to share the MP / Contact details, if you have a good SP or Inde contacts.

Have fun,

JS

NoviceMonger
07-26-15, 08:18
Hi all,

This is my first report, so bare with me if there are any mistakes.

After reading this forum for a few months regularly. Being new to this, I had no contacts to exchange, so I was in a dilemma as to how to take the plunge into mongering. At last fed up with waiting in the sidelines, I decided to take the advice given by seniors, which is to start the journey independently by getting my own feet wet instead of expecting others to give everything in a platter. So searched the CG, L lists and at last decided to play it safe with G who has so many reviews in her own website. She looked the safest choice for a novice and first timer like me in Chennai. So I contacted her and followed the verification details requested by her. She then guided me to her posh flat in a safe locality.

She looks much better in person and has a great personality. I never felt I was with a escort, she does not hurry in any way, always smiling and talking. She understood it was my first time, and so guided me. While we were chitchatting, she undressed me and herself and before I knew it, we were lying on the bed naked, side by side, with her thigh on my legs and johnny in her hands. We then started the deed with CBJ, DFK. Though DTY was on the cards and was very tempting, I avoided it fearing STDs. We then did it in cow girl, reverse cow girl, missionary and finally doggie. After that we lay together for 10/15 min and I got up when I was completely satisfied.

Looks- 7/10 (middle aged, but charming).

Body- 8/10 (bit saggy as she lost some weight, but perfect for MILF lovers).

Attitude- 9/10 (no faking, acting. It was smooth and natural).

Overall- 9/10

Damages- 12 K (Forgive me for the high rate, but no bargaining was entertained, and being new and my first time, Johnny decided for me).

WIR. Yes, if I had the money. Maybe in another 3/4 months if nothing else comes in my path.

DemonicUrges
07-26-15, 09:49
Hi all,

I'm new to this site. From the posts here I can gauge most of it is into paid stuff.

Is there any scope for non-paid girls? You know the kind wherein you just get the girl's number and try and work your way.

Do anyone of you have any such contacts? And how does one exchange such contacts, since email IDs cannot be posted nor can you PM if you aren't a paid member.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Rdtpj83
07-26-15, 14:46
After seeing the report on karishma tempted to do her, thanks to wild instincts for sharing the contact. Met her 3 days before, she is fair, good looking short lady, said her age is 20, but looks like 25. Another girl was there, she said its her friend, she asked me to go with her, I said I will try you. Then finished with her in 20 minutes, room was clean, no mouth kissing, no DATY, bbj was available, but I said to go with a CBJ, left later, and had a second look on the other girl and got disturbed, liked to fuck her, was walking in the road way back to home, and decided to go for the second girl, took cash from ATM and did her, second girl name is razia, she is young, she said her age is 20, looked like same age. Razia is young good attitude, liked razia more than karishma.

Damages: 4 K + 4 k + 2 k (to room for 2 girls), 500 tip to Razia, because she asked for a tip.Dear bro,

Could you please PM details. Newbie here.

Rdtpj83
07-26-15, 14:49
Hi newbie here,

I am not a Chennai guy. Used to visit Chennai once a while. Been to some spas but mostly.

Not much success. Seniors kindly help in choosing spa and also with SP nos.

Had activated PM. Hope will get some inputs.

Thanks

PrakashPP
07-27-15, 04:38
Hi all,

This is my first report, so bare with me if there are any mistakes.

After reading this forum for a few months regularly. Being new to this, I had no contacts to exchange, so I was in a dilemma as to how to take the plunge into mongering. At last fed up with waiting in the sidelines, I decided to take the advice given by seniors, which is to start the journey independently by getting my own feet wet instead of expecting others to give everything in a platter. So searched the CG, L lists and at last decided to play it safe with G who has so many reviews in her own website. She looked the safest choice for a novice and first timer like me in Chennai. So I contacted her and followed the verification details requested by her. She then guided me to her posh flat in a safe locality.

She looks much better in person and has a great personality. I never felt I was with a escort, she does not hurry in any way, always smiling and talking. She understood it was my first time, and so guided me. While we were chitchatting, she undressed me and herself and before I knew it, we were lying on the bed naked, side by side, with her thigh on my legs and johnny in her hands..Hi,

Could you PM me with contact details? Will Provide Information on other contacts if you will.

Chnavis
07-27-15, 06:19
Go through the forum. Enough reviews on her. It's better flushing the money down the drain than availing her service.

Could someone suggest the service of a HW (name starting from S) who also operates with her niece whose name starts from the. Charges 11 k for 2 hours for herself and 18 k for both.

CoolDude35
07-27-15, 06:42
Appreciate your quick and honest response! If you could recommend some Indy, I shall be glad!

CoolDude35
07-27-15, 07:45
Great FR. Thanks for the pointers!

Rahul001
07-27-15, 09:45
Hi guys,

This is my third visit to this MP in the last one month. They have about 2-3 SI and 2 NI. NI is far better than SI in this place and I have become a regular to a NI here.

First time when I visited this place, I had a SI named Ms. Ry. Typical Tamil girl with big boobs. I always have a thing a big boob SI's! Paid about 2500 at the counter and 1000 for her. But it's worth it. Allowed fingering and DFK and I am big sucker for that.

During my second visit, I chose NI named Ms. Ju. She had a pretty good structure. Paid the same amount and entered the room. As soon as I entered the room, she said "No lip kissing". Fuck! I thought I just lost 2500. But man I was wrong!! She is really good with licking. Started with dry humping and then she removed her underwear and allowed me to do fingering. This last for about 5 minutes and then she sat on my back and did a good massage with her big boobs...Hi Jack,

Is this MP in Guindy which is nearby LE Meridian or Hilton Hotel?

Cheers,

Rahul

Pradeen Baba
07-27-15, 14:57
I got an SP number ending with 086. The Guy use to advertise in Facebook.

He named as Srreeeddhaar.

Can fellow members advise whether he is trustworthy and safety etc?

Regards,

Pradeen

Shivaa6891
07-28-15, 03:31
Got these pics from SP. Quoting 5 k. Anyone tried her before? Is there any existing FR on her? Please give some pointers.

Thanks!

Shivaa6891
07-28-15, 03:35
After reading this forum for a few months regularly. Being new to this, I had no contacts to exchange, so I was in a dilemma as to how to take the plunge into mongering. At last fed up with waiting in the sidelines, I decided to take the advice given by seniors, which is to start the journey independently by getting my own feet wet instead of expecting others to give everything in a platter. So searched the CG, L lists and at last decided to play it safe with G who has so many reviews in her own website. She looked the safest choice for a novice and first timer like me in Chennai. So I contacted her and followed the verification details requested by her. She then guided me to her posh flat in a safe locality.Bro,

Is it Gia?

Pradeen Baba
07-28-15, 10:48
I have sent PMs to few seniors in the forum.

The content of the PM is copied and sent. So please don't consider it as spam or trying to extract contact.

Honestly looking for some inde contacts in Chennai.

Will be in Chennai after 2nd week of August.

Vikram14
07-28-15, 15:20
Hello guys,

Do anybody knows about any link in ITC chola or Hayatt Regency hotel in chennai. I mean any working female.

Vikram14
07-28-15, 16:52
Hi.

I SP 806 quoting 5 k for 2 session in T Nagar Any review.

ChennaiBoy
07-29-15, 02:34
Dear bro,

Could you please PM details. Newbie here.Can anyone send karishma and razia no urgently. Planning to visit them but did not get the no. My membership is going to expire. Please do the needful.

SheerLuckHolme
07-29-15, 09:54
I have been away from lingering for a while because of travel and changes at work. Since the last 2 weeks have been trying to get back into the groove. My regular spa's have either been raided or scared into becoming "professional".

Only place was the Egg Moor place although the rates seem to have gone up. In my exploration I found another one which is relatively new and after 2 visits extras have started coming.

Just to clarify, I focus on slightly upmarket spas because I am particular about cleanliness, experience and a good balance between a quality massage and extras.

Happy to share details, but will be cautious as we don't want this one to get raided as well. I believe in I scratch your back and you scratch mine so ease keep that in mind. Cheers.

SheerLuckHolme
07-29-15, 09:55
I have been away from lingering for a while because of travel and changes at work. Since the last 2 weeks have been trying to get back into the groove. My regular spa's have either been raided or scared into becoming "professional".

Only place was the Egg Moor place although the rates seem to have gone up. In my exploration I found another one which is relatively new and after 2 visits extras have started coming.

Just to clarify, I focus on slightly upmarket spas because I am particular about cleanliness, experience and a good balance between a quality massage and extras.

Happy to share details, but will be cautious as we don't want this one to get raided as well. I believe in I scratch your back and you scratch mine so ease keep that in mind. Cheers.Damn autocorrect. I meant mongering not lingering.

Krishnaleela
07-29-15, 10:14
Dear friends,

I m from mumbai forum. Reaching chennai on 31st. Kindly msg some no. Of sp or indie.

Definitely reciprocate if anyone require any help in mumbai. Thanks in advance.

DetJunky
07-30-15, 02:44
Hello Friends, Visiting Chenni in a week, like to get some number so reliable SP's, sorry I could not contribute much but I will post my experiences in a week or so.

Thanks in advance, I do have I'm.

Peter Patros
07-30-15, 07:22
Few sas were closed last week. In adyar, guindy, T nagar. But it looks like they are in action again.

Happy to share details, but will be cautious as we don't want this one to get raided as well. I believe in I scratch your back and you scratch mine so ease keep that in mind. Cheers.

Pazhalis
07-30-15, 16:04
This is a FR from my encounter earlier this year. I began to feel the itch in office, so called my regular SP 'D' who operates in 'A' Nagar area. He directed me to a bungalow different from his regular one. I was received by an old guy at the bungalow, who was on a call with 'D'. The old guy said not to worry, and took me to the first floor. Other mongers were sitting in the hall, hiding their faces with hands. I chuckled.

I paid the SP and entered one of the 3 bedrooms. Started with the usual chit chat. The girl 'M' had arrived from Pune that morning. She had a bubbly attitude and was wearing these cool hipster glasses which made me want to blow my load all over her face!! I couldn't wait much and started with foreplay which included some tongue sucking and she biting my nipples. 15 minutes later she put the cover on me. She was tight and I could see genuine expression of pain on her face as I entered her in missionary. Switched to doggy, and finally came with her on top.

We chatted for some more time after the deed. She was studying at a college in Pune, and showed me pics of her friends as well as her BF from Delhi. She said even her rich friends from college are in the business just for buying expensive gadgets and stuff. After long time, I felt like I had rented a GF for an hour. It helped that I could speak Hindi.

I only wish my SP got more such fare. Attached is her pic.

Attitude- 9

Body- 7

Face- 8

Location- 8

Damages- 5 k (he usually charges 3 k, but this was in special category).

Unfortunately, I no longer have the number of SP. Why? I intentionally deleted all my contacts in an attempt to quit mongering. It has been 4 months & I want to come back! But here I am having to start from scratch.

Pazhalis
07-30-15, 16:30
As mentioned in my earlier FR, I am starting to build by contacts again. Went to a MP near an upscale beach, and paid 2.5 for an hour of thai aroma massage. This is the MP where they make you sign on a declaration form which says there is no sex involved.

The massage was very professional. It helped me relieve the tension of my entire body (except 1 area. LOL). I didn't see any chances of extras.

I'll keep you guys updated on my MP hunt.

Cheers. Play safe.

SamBro69
07-31-15, 05:38
Hi brothers,

I am coming to Chennai for a week. Please PM me contacts of good Indie Girls. Shall return the favor with contacts from Bangalore.

SexyBoyChn
07-31-15, 16:28
SP are advertises in locanto that the attached girl / lady is available for full night at 5 k. Though the offer is damn good need to check if anyone tried before?

CoolDude35
07-31-15, 18:08
I contacted SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] with number ending in 271. Worst experience of my life. Later found out he operates from hydrabad. Contacted him and he send pics of a decent looking girl. Selected her and agreed on 15 k for overnight. Some goon called me and said I had to come out of hotel, pay for taxi and take the girl inside. I clearly said, that can't do that in my hotel: the girl should come in lobby and then I can pick her up from there. This [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] guy started acting smart saying that as I had given him hotel room number, I need to pay for it, even if service was not taken. He started being very abusive and argumentative and even threatened me when I told him to cancel service. He replaced the girl. She was fortunately decent but this sp also negotiated money for second shot even after agreeing to it, in front of the girl. The girl put the phone on speaker so I could hear their conversations. To cut the long story short, avoid him if you can. Very indecent sp and a cheat.

Sparta A
07-31-15, 18:26
Hi,

Could you PM me with contact details? Many thanks.

Sparta A
07-31-15, 18:29
Hey brothers,

What a pleasure.

To be on this board.

I am visiting Chennai for two days. Need to relax.

I am also kinda feeling skeptical about all the ads that promise sandwich Massage etc.

And I know the kind friends here may share some help with me, to navigate this adventure.

So. How do I get to the Independent or reliable SP. Or more importantly. How will I know about the Safe. And trustworthiness of the girl.

I also read about raids on some places.

So. Safety. Physically and mentally is the first requirement. Can someone help? Share?

Cheers!

Sparta A
07-31-15, 18:57
Novice monger, appreciate all help with contact numbers of Indy and SP, visiting chennai next week. PM me will reciprocate with blore and Kolkata SPs.

JackSetter84
08-01-15, 10:17
Hi guys,

Met Karishma (number ends: 687) couple of days back near Abirami Mega Mall. Thanks to the monger who shared the contact. As other mongers mentioned she is cute and looks clean. But not hot. DFK is not allowed but sex in different positions and BBJ, CBJ is on the table. Fucked her in all possible ways!

However, she is petite. I personally prefer busty girls so she is not my preference and didn't like her much. But anyone who like petite and cute should surely see her. Other girl Razia was living in the same home with her. Didn't get her service so can't comment on her.

She lives in a home with a family. So its kinda uncomfortable fucking her when you can clearly hear the family talking and watching the Tv in the other room. At one point in time, there is this other lady (I think it's her aunt) actually opened the bedroom door and said something (in Hindi or urdu) to Karishma while I was fucking her. No clue what was that about! But overall she is very co-operative.

Have fun,

JS

Tank Err
08-01-15, 11:55
This is a FR from my encounter earlier this year. I began to feel the itch in office, so called my regular SP 'D' who operates in 'A' Nagar area. He directed me to a bungalow different from his regular one. I was received by an old guy at the bungalow, who was on a call with 'D'. The old guy said not to worry, and took me to the first floor. Other mongers were sitting in the hall, hiding their faces with hands. I chuckled.

I paid the SP and entered one of the 3 bedrooms. Started with the usual chit chat. The girl 'M' had arrived from Pune that morning. She had a bubbly attitude and was wearing these cool hipster glasses which made me want to blow my load all over her face!! I couldn't wait much and started with foreplay which included some tongue sucking and she biting my nipples. 15 minutes later she put the cover on me. She was tight and I could see genuine expression of pain on her face as I entered her in missionary. Switched to doggy, and finally came with her on top.

We chatted for some more time after the deed. She was studying at a college in Pune, and showed me pics of her friends as well as her BF from Delhi. She said even her rich friends from college are in the business just for buying expensive gadgets and stuff. After long time, I felt like I had rented a GF for an hour. It helped that I could speak Hindi..Hi,

Newbie here, was trying to to look for some fun at MP in Chennai based on some contacts in the internet, but I was fooled only to be ripped off my money and nothing in return. Please advise if there are any reliable source to look for.

DemonicUrges
08-01-15, 16:40
Hi guys,

Met Karishma (number ends: 687) couple of days back near Abirami Mega Mall. Thanks to the monger who shared the contact. As other mongers mentioned she is cute and looks clean. But not hot. DFK is not allowed but sex in different positions and BBJ, CBJ is on the table. Fucked her in all possible ways!

However, she is petite. I personally prefer busty girls so she is not my preference and didn't like her much. But anyone who like petite and cute should surely see her. Other girl Razia was living in the same home with her. Didn't get her service so can't comment on her.

She lives in a home with a family. So its kinda uncomfortable fucking her when you can clearly hear the family talking and watching the Tv in the other room. At one point in time, there is this other lady (I think it's her aunt) actually opened the bedroom door and said something (in Hindi or urdu) to Karishma while I was fucking her. No clue what was that about! But overall she is very co-operative.

Have fun,

JSCould you PM me contact details?

Greetings,

Jackson

ThExFile1
08-01-15, 22:47
It happened 2 days ago, these days I'm just focusing on good ones even though costing me.

Again in Nungambakkam, met Aditi Sharma at SP's place. Very friendly, ravishing and bimbo. As usual went thorough all steps besides few minutes sex in a shower.

Figure: 8 (I give 9 and 10 only for Korean and Japanese models).

Cost: 10 k.

Friendlyness: 10.

Will try another one next weekend if they get another good one.

I'm planning to go to Singapore to try Korean and Japanese girls. I die for them.

If anyone has experienced with Koreans / Japanese, just reply please.

Siddbhat
08-01-15, 23:34
Guys,

Bong Chic Dolly is in town till Tuesday.

Good Chic. Have met her multiple times.

Anyone needs references. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Sidd

Arivu10
08-02-15, 02:00
Seniors, anyone,

Please give me some pointers in Chennai (arriving next week). Looking for Indie. Out call.

I am so confused with Loc / CL adverts.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Sam77
08-02-15, 07:16
Have they banned pornsites (sites streaming porn videos) in India (like xvideos, youjizz.). None of the sites are working for the last 2 days but I could access other non porn sites including ISG. I tried from broadband and mobile internet.

Jayaram
08-02-15, 07:57
Got this profile from an SP.

Members, any info on her? Have any of you seen her or have recommendations?

YogiBane
08-02-15, 11:26
Hi friends,

One senior from abroad was landing in Chennai and he wanted some help. So I landed in this dry place thinking how I will help him.

First, a Mallu aunty, whom I had opened up, was ready to meet, was fixed. I meet her but she had changed looks, and was really not good.

Meanwhile, the expat senior had already got few contacts from seniors. So instead I helping him, now he was spoon feeding me.

A next door HW, was chosen. She came bit late due to work in my hotel.

I opened the door, and I could not believe my eyes,.

As if a south Indian Goddess, like we see in serial was on my door step.

Darl hair, brown eyes, long curly hair. Nice round molds, behind and front. He smile was so teasing.

She went to take shower, and came out draped in white towel. I gave her local white flower for her hairs, she was very happy. She put it on hair. And I requested to wear her sari again as I wanted to see how she looked in the flower and sari. Now she looked liked a newly wedded bride.

Instead of milk, I ordered beer for both of us. While she was drinking, we were playing with eyes, like newly wedded couple. Then she came close to me and stared DFK, by herself.

She was kissing me as if I was her husband. Man. She kissed with all love and felling and was holding my tool in her hand and johny was so happy to get such a warm hand.

Long time we were kissing and massaging each other. She was wearing a awesome black saree. She is not that fair, but the black saree on her big back was making my tool go hard.

Just imagine your next door aunt in all her ornaments and fine silk, kissing you and holding your tool. She pushed you on the bed and went for a slow, nice soft long BBJ.

She asked me if she can ride me and got in action. What view you have when she is on the top. WOT went for long. She hot tired. Then in missionary and doggy and back to missionary.

In Doggy, its great to see her ass from behind. And every time you push from behind, you get a reverse kick like Enfield bullet.

We rested for a while. Then another round of drink, then started all over again in same manner and ended in doggy. This time she had more energy and wanted to try different position.

To please you.

If you come to my room now, the floor. The bed. Everywhere there is white flowers spread out. The Sweet smell will remind you of the next door goddess you might have in your fantasy. Brownish. Nice assets, sari cladded and red spotted. I wonder when I can meet her next, as the number can be shared only when the senior comes back to Chennai.

RajooDudez
08-02-15, 12:22
Guys,

Its going to be a big detailed FR. So please excuse for the long write up. At the end of reading you will know why this was a big long FR. Landed in Chennai on Sat morning as SP P had sent me couple of pics of a so called Punjabi girl. With 5'7" in height and super cooperative. He kept teasing me from Wednesday and finally I fell to it and booked my trip to Chennai and came. Got myself ready and told him that I want to fuck her fresh so coming at 10 am and he said make it 11 am. Asked me to come near the famous bus stand and I was made to wait 40 minutes. Then around 11.45 reached his place and the assistant guy greeted me. Then came the so called Punjabi girl. Totally different to what's in photo. But yes. Height was good. Ass was good. But boobs not to my expectation. Damn those padded bras! Still I thought its a game. He told go in and have a word with girl. I started to talk to her in Punjabi I knew and she said that she is just living in Punjabi and is basically from Maharashtra and doesn't know much of Punjabi. I said fine and asked if she has any restrictions. She said I don't do DFK and anal. Bang. First disappointment as I am a DFK lover. And I just couldn't see any kind of friendliness in her body language. So I came out. Told assistant that not my taste and began to walk out. He said wait let me talk to her and convince. I said please don't do it. I said she is not interested to do and if you force her to do she would do but I wouldn't be able to get that feel out of it. So I said cut it out. Gave him 200 bucks and came out. Happy that brain took over and saved my 4 k. Then I started driving to Ambtur where I was supposed to meet a so called Inde who is working in some textile shop. It was REFFD by one of our Chennai ISG guy. Called her the day before and told will meet her in aftn. She told fine and asked me to come there. I went and fucking her phone was not reachable for 1 HR and I fucking waited there. Then finally her phone rang and I went to her place. My God. She literally looked like a girl who works in garment shop. Very very lean, almost flat chested, teeth out and definitely not my taste. I wanted to get out of that place. She sat in my car and asked me to drive to her friend's place. With not able to do anything. I went. But something else was in stock for me!. Her friend said it will take 1 HR and I took advantage of that and said I will come tomorrow bla bla bla and somehow escaped. Then I was so desperate. Actually in the afternoon before meeting this textile girl. I went to meet one agent who has some small time struggling actress in hands. Thanks to Jkforyou18, Kumaran1976 for giving me reference. For the last one month. These two guys were luring me to take that small time actress, blowing all praises about her cooperation, structure and overall performance. But said will cost 15 k. Since I was a bit apprehensive about cost. I somehow kept ignoring. Met that agent and he said 20 k for her. Said he can arrange another one for 12 k who is her sister. Saw the pics but my eyes was focused only on that actress. I told I will get back later. And since from morning till evening it was a failure. I eventually rang him around 6 pm and told if he can somehow get me the actress for 15 k 2 shots. Negotiation started. He was kind of sticking to 18 k and I kept convincing him saying the reference names etc. Finally agreed for 15 k after I promised him for a nice foreign brandy (thanks to my army friend to give one stock from canteen: p). Took the brandy bottle and went to his place near a famous movie studio. He took me to his so called office which is in a proper residential apartment. Went it and I saw the posters of the movies the actress has acted (movies were typically those be&see type which gets released somewhere in remote areas not known). Handed him the cash and the brandy bottle and he seemed happy and directed me to the room and introduced me to the actress.

Wow. Approx 5'4" , nice boobs, toned body, smooth silky long her, killer eyes and overall completely worth that 15 k. I went in for a quick shower, came out in my undies. And then sat on the bed and started to chat with her. Discussion started about movies, her movies and roles etc etc. And slowly got friendly. Opened up a bottle of Bacardi breezer that I was carrying and asked her if she takes. She said no but I kind of convinced her saying its like wine. She took a sip and her expression changed like she enjoyed it. I opened up another bottle said cheers and slowly started sipping. Then I just kept gaping at her eyes and she shyly smiled and said she is feeling very shy. I grabbed her, pulled towards me and then the show began! Oh my god! 10-15 minutes of deep deep deep DFK, her tongue literally kept wagging on my tongue, sucked her lips and tongue and my body began to feel the heat. Started to kiss her wildly and she enjoyed it. Now slowly I undressed her and bang those two succulent boobs popped out and I just started to tease them slowly. She moaned and pulled me up and started to again continue the deep deep DFK. Then off came her pants and mine. And I could see those hot hot ass and grabbed them and started licking and kissing heavily. I could see her body vibrating in pleasure. The foreplay continued for around 20 minutes. Then she gave an ultimate BBJ. I was in some other world!. Then I grabbed her over me and started dry humping her. Man those juggling boobs in front of me made me go wild and again DFK, licking sucking etc continued. Then I pulled her down, made her lie on the bed and spread her legs. She said she doesn't allow anyone for DATY. But I just kept pushing her arms and planted a kiss on that well trimmed pussy. Man she went crazy and started to pull my hair in pleasure. 5 minutes of tongue tornado on that sweet pussy and she is wet wet wet. Then we both washed our mouth with Listerine and then the foreplay again started. Almost 45 minutes gone and she said lets fuck. Put on the cover and continued foreplay to get my jhonny hard. Took her in rev. Cow girl and man those ass juggling made that wild. Then took her in WOT and came in after 10 minutes of pumping. She washed, I washed and again fell on the bed for round no. 2.

Took out another 2 bottles of breezer and slowly started sipping. This time the foreplay turned cinematic and wild. Took some breezer in mouth and with that I suck those tits. And I could see her biting her lips in pleasure and planting her nails on my back. This continued for half of the bottle. Then poured some in her navel and licked for which the pleasure multiplied. Then another 10-15 minutes of deep deep DFK, tits sucking etc. Then she started getting calls and its almost 30 minutes up in round 2. I told I am not much keen for round 2 as round 1 was too much. And requested her for taking the load in her mouth. She said fine and then again I gave her a nice DATY session, and she began giving me BJ. Then again DFK, tits sucking and finally in the last 5 minutes of BJ, took out the jhonny and shot the load on her lovely ass. Then both of us washed off and I got myself dressed. 2 hrs. The most memorable golden 2 hrs just passed off. Came out and the agent and his friend had also finished their drinks. Thanked him and told him to arrange a super hot side dancer kind of a girl with great structure and less cost. He said don't worry I will take care of you. Went in to the room, she got herself dressed and ready to go. We finished the remaining little bit of breezer, gave her. 5 k and grabbed her and gave a very last deep deep DFK. She gave that wicked smile and I said bye and left. The drive back home was so memorable and I was feeling as if I have won a jackpot. Had nice Biriyani in my favorite hotel, came home watched some comedy and slept!. Finally fort Chennai conquered!

Cost 15 k.

Time spent 2 hrs 2 shots.

Girl body 9/10

Boobs 9/10

Ass: 10/10

Pussy: 8/10 (hair was there but trimmed. Would have got perfect 10 if no hair was there).

GFE: 100/10

WIR: I will kill myself if I say no. But I need to save money for 3 months by not mongering till that time.

Now guys, I am just not going to share the contacts. This is very rare and discrete and I don't want the rare species to be jammed!. So references will be given to only and only seniors with much credibility and the guys who have helped me a lot with references. So new comers, people with not much of credible FR reports kindly excuse me.

While entering the place, I saw one hot hot girl. Should be 22-23, dusky, long her, sexy eyes and lips which smiled at me, tits to die for, flat tummy and overall a super fuck girl!. She seemed to be a new struggling actress kind of thing. Asked the agent that I want her. He told that girl has just recently come from Madurai. Not yet into acting or modelling. Has come asking for chance. He said come after couple of months she will be all yours and I will ensure she will be as good as her. I said oh yeah and told me to get in the budget of 10-12 k for 2 shots. I said you get stuff for me like this and every time I will get you nice foreign liquor and he was in all smiles.

Jobrani
08-02-15, 18:39

Members, any info on her? Have any of you seen her or have recommendations?Seen her in an advert website by one agent Karthik. Goes by the name Dimple. The guy recently removed her pic from website and put up a sign photo on request. I never chose her. The same guy has got better girls.

Donshiva
08-02-15, 21:21
Hi friends,

One senior from abroad was landing in Chennai and he wanted some help. So I landed in this dry place thinking how I will help him.

First, a Mallu aunty, whom I had opened up, was ready to meet, was fixed. I meet her but she had changed looks, and was really not good.

Meanwhile, the expat senior had already got few contacts from seniors. So instead I helping him, now he was spoon feeding me.

Darl hair, brown eyes, long curly hair. Nice round molds, behind and front. He smile was so teasing.

She went to take shower, and came out draped in white towel. I gave her local white flower for her hairs, she was very happy. She put it on hair. And I requested to wear her sari again as I wanted to see how she looked in the flower and sari. Now she looked liked a newly wedded bride...Hey buddy,

How I wish I could get some contacts.

I am New to Chennai but have truck loads of contacts from Mumbai (if you want or interested).

If possible do share some numbers.

For happiness.

Donshiva
08-02-15, 21:24
Guys,

Bong Chic Dolly is in town till Tuesday.

Good Chic. Have met her multiple times.

Anyone needs references. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

SiddSidd,

It will be great if you could help.

I am in Chennai and need help.

BaalaYogi
08-03-15, 01:43
Guys,

Its going to be a big detailed FR. So please excuse for the long write up. At the end of reading you will know why this was a big long FR. Landed in Chennai on Sat morning as SP P had sent me couple of pics of a so called Punjabi girl. With 5'7" in height and super cooperative. He kept teasing me from Wednesday and finally I fell to it and booked my trip to Chennai and came. Got myself ready and told him that I want to fuck her fresh so coming at 10 am and he said make it 11 am. Asked me to come near the famous bus stand and I was made to wait 40 minutes. Then around 11.45 reached his place and the assistant guy greeted me. Then came the so called Punjabi girl. Totally different to what's in photo. But yes. Height was good. Ass was good. But boobs not to my expectation. Damn those padded bras! Still I thought its a game. He told go in and have a word with girl. I started to talk to her in Punjabi I knew and she said that she is just living in Punjabi and is basically from Maharashtra and doesn't know much of Punjabi. I said fine and asked if she has any restrictions. She said I don't do DFK and anal. Bang. First disappointment as I am a DFK lover. And I just couldn't see any kind of friendliness in her body language. So I came out. Told assistant that not my taste and began to walk out. He said wait let me talk to her and convince. I said please don't do it. I said she is not interested to do and if you force her to do she would do but I wouldn't be able to get that feel out of it. So I said cut it out. Gave him 200 bucks and came out. Happy that brain took over and saved my 4 k. Then I started driving to Ambtur where I was supposed to meet a so called Inde who is working in some textile shop. It was REFFD by one of our Chennai ISG guy. Called her the day before and told will meet her in aftn. She told fine and asked me to come there. I went and fucking her phone was not reachable for 1 HR and I fucking waited there. Then finally her phone rang and I went to her place. My God. She literally looked like a girl who works in garment shop. Very very lean, almost flat chested, teeth out and definitely not my taste. I wanted to get out of that place. She sat in my car and asked me to drive to her friend's place. With not able to do anything. I went. But something else was in stock for me!. Her friend said it will take 1 HR and I took advantage of that and said I will come tomorrow bla bla bla and..Whoa, quite an experience dude. Glad you had a good time here in Chennai, cheers!

Nrynn
08-03-15, 03:58
Good to see the parched land getting sudden rains from Yogi and Rajdoz. Amongst visitors and newbies requesting for contacts and MP reports these two FRs that too written in very lucid way is a welcome change. Hope this kindles the Chennai forum now. Sure your both inboxes would be flooded with PMs. And these two contacts getting undaunted with calls. Please exercise caution in sharing and the contacts not going out of the hands.

Looking forward for more FRs.

Jayaram
08-03-15, 06:32
Seen her in an advert website by one agent Karthik. Goes by the name Dimple. The guy recently removed her pic from website and put up a sign photo on request. I never chose her. The same guy has got better girls.Same SP sent me a few other pics as well, but finding it hard to tell if hes legit.

Have you met any of his girls? Which one?

DaveOnNet
08-03-15, 10:24
Hi folks from Chennai forum.

Firstly thanks for the kind PM from many seniors and some expert regular members for my earlier post. Though I could be a senior in UAE forum, I'm honestly humbled by all your courteous PMs. Count me to help you guys when you are in Dubai.

I got reference of escort Gia whose number ends with 388. She isn't accessible in this number or the number mentioned in her site. I read the forum and saw some discussion on her but not any review as such. Would appreciate any pointers or feedback on reaching her including price details.

PrivateBilla
08-03-15, 10:34
I always used to think that MPs advertising in Loc would definitely give extras, but my belief was shattered yesterday. Called a number from Loc and was asked to come to a budget hotel in Arumbakkam near Anna Arch. Hotel was named in a beautiful Tamil word. Went up and was given the menu. The place was good and I Took a hour long Thai for 2 K. A pretty Manipuri girl came in and started her job. Massage was really good, but no sign of extras. I tried a friendly chat to which she responded well but she even refused to take my towel off (was wearing dispos). Finished the massage and gave her a 100 as tip. She did ask me if it was my first time, so was thinking maybe in my next visit. People who visited this place, please let me know if you have had some good exp here.

EatPrayLove
08-03-15, 12:56
Have they banned pornsites (sites streaming porn videos) in India (like xvideos, youjizz.). None of the sites are working for the last 2 days but I could access other non porn sites including ISG. I tried from broadband and mobile internet.Sadly, yes. The Govt. Has made use of Sec. 69 A of the IT Act, which is primarily meant to maintain peace and public order, for banning around 857 sites.

In other mongering news, it was a pleasure to see the FRs by Yogi and Rajoo. Though both the girls have been discussed in details here earlier, their style of writing just spiced things up. Cheers and keep it up guys!

Jobrani
08-03-15, 15:52
Same SP sent me a few other pics as well, but finding it hard to tell if hes legit.

Have you met any of his girls? Which one?Once I had waited for long time at Nungam for one of his ladies. But after keeping me there for an hour or so he said she got booked and offered me other girls and said I have to go there and chose. So am not sure if the girls in the pic is offered or not. But he got some good ones in stock. BTW some one posted a few days back that he spent 10 k for a girl Aditi sharma. That one is from his website.

Member #4483
08-03-15, 16:13

Members, any info on her? Have any of you seen her or have recommendations?Hi bro,

I got same pic in Hyderabad on 2-8-15. May it was fake. Here in Hyd mediator told she is staying hotel.

Heatssss522
08-03-15, 16:52
Sadly, yes. The Govt. Has made use of Sec. 69 A of the IT Act, which is primarily meant to maintain peace and public order, for banning around 857 sites.

In other mongering news, it was a pleasure to see the FRs by Yogi and Rajoo. Though both the girls have been discussed in details here earlier, their style of writing just spiced things up. Cheers and keep it up guys!This will only increase more disorder, [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) will increase.

Jayaram
08-03-15, 20:28
Newbie FR one plus one.

Been trying to get in touch with SPs from Loc, but numbers were either switched off, sounded sketchy, or just didn't respond to my messages. Got number for an SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from senior JKForYou18, but the SP refused to talk to me without a reference. (JK, if you read this, please clear your inbox. Been trying to PM you for a while now).

Frustrated, I decided to venture into the world of Massage.

First one, found via loc. They advertise saying its an Aadi offer. Place is near a famous theater. Took a while to find the place. Once in, payed upfront before I saw the girls (newbie idiot mistake). 2.5 k for B2B. When shown their selection, my heart dropped into my gut, and then they both tried to make their way out of my sphincter. Selection was god-awful. The kind of girls I wouldn't spare a second look if I saw them on the street. Choose the slimmest of the lot. Proceeded to the room, which stank to high heaven, and looked like it had been painted by an autistic Picasso high on mind-altering recreational drugs. Anyway, back to business. Got into my dispos, and then waited for her to come. She started off with a 'massage' which seemed more like she was trying to remove my body hair using pure friction. Also, squeezed shoulders and traps muscles way too hard, that I was wincing throughout (weaker sex. My ass! Then came the shocker. Demanded minimum 1 k for B2B massage. I was annoyed enough already, and also had noticed a few skin lesions near her chest which made me nervous. Refused to pay the 1 k, and tried to negotiate for 500. She threw a hiss fit, and went to get the 'madam'. Further negotiations were nonconstructive, so ended up just having her do the rest of the massage with the remaining time. No extras. Left with my what was left of my libido and my pride, did the Walk of Shame, got back to my vehicle and furiously wanked off then and there, before leaving. Beat that little' fucker like it owed me money. Pamela Anderson. 5 knuckle shuffle. 2 shots of special sauce. The works. Not my proudest moment. Freakish blue balls.

Everything: 1/10

Damage to Wallet: 2.5 k No tips.

Damage to Self Esteem: 9/10

WIR: No thanks, next time I'll just sit on my hands until they both go numb, and then jack myself off, so it feels like someone else is doing it.

Bruised ego, chafed skin and diminished libido took some time to heal. Then dove headfirst into loc once again. Got a prospective number from loc once again, but dang it, this one suddenly starts asking for refs as well, which I don't have. Back to massage parlor's it is then. Found another ad, spoke to the guy and he seemed nice enough. Directed me to a parlor hidden away nearby a now closed well-known eatery. Selection was all north eastern. But there were 2 cute ones. Chose one, took the B2B package for 3.5 k. (I know, I know!

She started off with a mediocre 'massage', and then started giving me a bum massage. Took the hint and started caressing her body. Went on for a while, then she asked for a 1 k tip. Being the generous fucker that I am (translation: horny), agreed. Took her top off, to reveal really nice and perky tits. Wowza! Refused to take her pants off, though. Started rubbing her tits on my disk, and sucking both nipples. Then let me suck on her nipples for a while, and grabbed her ass. Came in for a kiss. It was just lips at first, but then slowly gentled coaxed her into DFK. She was a bit lacking in technique, but meh. A tongue's a tongue. Finished me off after that, then showered and left.

Girl: 8/10 Manipur.

Body: 9/10 Athletic thin tall body. Not curvy.

Attitude: 6/10 Not friendly, mostly meek and uninterested in talking.

Damage: 3.5 k + 1 k tips.

WIR: Kinda expensive, but if I don't get any better leads, might head back here.

Cheers

Binmbb
08-03-15, 21:16
Porn ban, next booze ban in Tamil Nadu with the way things are going they would ban all massage parlours and sites where mongering ad's are posted.

Sadly, yes. The Govt. Has made use of Sec. 69 A of the IT Act, which is primarily meant to maintain peace and public order, for banning around 857 sites.

In other mongering news, it was a pleasure to see the FRs by Yogi and Rajoo. Though both the girls have been discussed in details here earlier, their style of writing just spiced things up. Cheers and keep it up guys!

JohnnyNeedsMor
08-04-15, 01:16
Dear guys,

Recently decided to try G who is advertising in CL etc.

Trust me, its the best experience for new comers. She has a crazy verification process but worth it.

Finally reached her place. She was much older compared to her pics but makes up for it in her attitude.

Body is a bit saggy but she has excellent moves. A true GFE.

Interested people I Can PM her number and also give reference.

JohnnyNeedsMor
08-04-15, 01:26
I always used to think that MPs advertising in Loc would definitely give extras, but my belief was shattered yesterday. Called a number from Loc and was asked to come to a budget hotel in Arumbakkam near Anna Arch. Hotel was named in a beautiful Tamil word. Went up and was given the menu. The place was good and I Took a hour long Thai for 2 K. A pretty Manipuri girl came in and started her job. Massage was really good, but no sign of extras. I tried a friendly chat to which she responded well but she even refused to take my towel off (was wearing dispos). Finished the massage and gave her a 100 as tip. She did ask me if it was my first time, so was thinking maybe in my next visit. People who visited this place, please let me know if you have had some good exp here.Ha ha. I have been there twice. Its a rip off. Lot of MPs nowadays indicate in ads that they have extras. But its just a joke.

Kishore2015
08-04-15, 05:38
Hello friends,

I just came back after a short native house trip. I have cleared my inbox.

Sorry I couldn't receive most of the mess as it was full. Request you guys to send again.

BTW planning to monger today! Help will be reciprocated and appreciated!

Thanks

Dhineshh
08-04-15, 11:07
Hi,

I am new and want to get some fun in Chennai. Can anyone guide me for a reasonable rate.

Pradeen Baba
08-04-15, 14:12
Brethern,

Use Hot Spot Shield.

This is how we break the ban in middle east.

Its easy and user friendly.

Regards,

Pradeen

DeshRaj
08-04-15, 15:03
Hi friends,

I know I don't have a PM and it would be difficult to get help, yet am trying badly for some help.

Have got contacts of a NE beautiful masseur who is willing to come along for a ST, also zeroed in on the LC contact (22 yrs, only out call, digits ending with 90).

Normally I had a personal friend who had helped in the past with a guest house in Teynampet, now the place / source is closed for repairs!

Need some medium range hotels which are girl friendly urgently for tomorrow and day after!

Pl help,

Regards.

Raj.

Pestered90
08-04-15, 15:16
Once I had waited for long time at Nungam for one of his ladies. But after keeping me there for an hour or so he said she got booked and offered me other girls and said I have to go there and chose. So am not sure if the girls in the pic is offered or not. But he got some good ones in stock. BTW some one posted a few days back that he spent 10 k for a girl Aditi sharma. That one is from his website.Hey,

Can you share the name of te website?

Seshadhri
08-04-15, 16:57
Hi guys,

Need reviews about this babe. Got it from an SP in Nung.

Jayaram
08-04-15, 17:12
Hi folks from Chennai forum.

Firstly thanks for the kind PM from many seniors and some expert regular members for my earlier post. Though I could be a senior in UAE forum, I'm honestly humbled by all your courteous PMs. Count me to help you guys when you are in Dubai.

I got reference of escort Gia whose number ends with 388. She isn't accessible in this number or the number mentioned in her site. I read the forum and saw some discussion on her but not any review as such. Would appreciate any pointers or feedback on reaching her including price details.If it's the Caribbean lady you're referring to, she has an ad in Loc today with a different number. No idea if its legit, though. Seniors, please pitch in.

RockerFz
08-04-15, 20:33
Hi guys,

Need reviews about this babe. Got it from an SP in Nung.Dude,

SP is surely fooling around. This is a fake pic about the girl. Do the image and you will come to know whether is telling right. This pic is roaming in internet for years!

JohnGrisham7
08-04-15, 20:59

In other mongering news, it was a pleasure to see the FRs by Yogi and Rajoo. Though both the girls have been discussed in details here earlier, their style of writing just spiced things up. Cheers and keep it up guys!Senior EPL,

Welcome back, and very glad that you give your legal opinion with IPC. The Forum really miss you!

JG

Threadbare
08-04-15, 22:53
Brethern,

Use Hot Spot Shield.

This is how we break the ban in middle east.

Its easy and user friendly.

Regards,

PradeenI have seen that Hotspot Shield has some mixed reviews, maybe site for personal data collection and selling. I have used the Opera Mini browser with excellent results, in the middle east, and I'm sure it will work in other areas too. Must be Mini version, somehow it doesn't reveal you location, so "blocked" sites (such as ISG) can be easily accessed as it works as normal web browser, not through any special software.

Heatssss522
08-05-15, 07:32
Dude,

SP is surely fooling around. This is a fake pic about the girl. Do the image and you will come to know whether is telling right. This pic is roaming in internet for years!I haven't used this SP, but heard this SP posts real pics of their girls.

Jayaram
08-05-15, 08:31
Dude,

SP is surely fooling around. This is a fake pic about the girl. Do the image and you will come to know whether is telling right. This pic is roaming in internet for years!Well that sucks. The SP who sent me the pic from my last post here also had this girls pics on his profile and website.

From what you're saying, sounds like the SP is fake?

Pradeen Baba
08-05-15, 15:48
Yogi bro,

Trying to reply for the PM message but keep bouncing.

Please clear your inbox.

DeshRaj
08-05-15, 16:57
Hi friends,

While am still awaiting help from friends for safe women friendly accommodation.

Decided to visit my regular MP in Tea Ngr, near famous electronics showroom owned by India's cheapest car maker, Went in and was in for disappointment as my favorite masseur Ms Sw. Ty was busy, thought of waiting for her but was already nearing closing time, decided on a Female from Odisha.

Young and fresh looking from a distance with nice racks. Went in the room. No dispo, got out of all clothes, full Monty, onto table backup, she started a pathetic massage, then told her to stop msg and get into the act directly, off went her clothes, and out came a pair of soft, big and succulent breasts, decent ass, but stretch marks on her belly were a slight turnoff, but clean shaved, non smelling pussy!

Got onto the bed above her and started sucking on the milk bags, nice turgid nipples, she started moaning, showered her with kisses on her belly button, started fingering her clit, she slowly got wet, started moaning real loud now, started to try for her G spot, she started to flow, parallel was busy flicking her hard nipples with my tongue, she reached an orgasm I suppose, as her legs went limp all of a sudden.

Now my turn to enjoy, she came beside me and started the HJ, johnny had cooled off between, gave a nice BBJ, nice flicks of her tongue near by nuts, and below them sent me mad, finished off with Cum over body.

Came out a happy man.

Damages: 1.5 k at counter + 1.5 to her.

WIR: Like to go back to my known chic.

WildInstincts
08-05-15, 17:14
Have heard that the Govt lifted the ban after the backlash but when I tried some sites to verify the claim found them to be inaccessible still. News was that the only porn sites with children are to be blocked. Any more details?

Traveller1980
08-05-15, 18:25
Hello,

I will be making an overnight stop in Chennai and would appreciate any info on finding a quality escort to come to my hotel room near the airport.

Thanks

GilliRaja
08-05-15, 18:56
Thanks for Rajooz for helping with the number.

Ammu. Summa solla kudathu. Super.

Called her got appointment asked me to come to chrompet. Average decent place.

Started the dead. She rocks in bed. Knows all techniques to impress man.

But her tits are flat.

Asked me if I will make me come by sucking. I denied and wanted to have a session.

Put on the cover started the deed. Came up. She kept seeing mine is big. I know she is joking. Ha ha. Also worried if her pussy will become big ha ha ha ha.

Said she is a dancer in movies. Etc will be roaming. She tickles when you touch her hip ha ha. Also said actor Vikram once did and kept laughing.

Over all happy and good service.

Score 7.5. /10

Cost 3.6 k.

Midas100
08-05-15, 18:58
Hi all members of Chennai,

I am a silent member of the forum from Vadodara and am travelling to Chennai for two days Next week.

I shall be staying at Hotel Hayat Anna Salai. Please share contacts of Indie / SP / spa. I shall be happy to share contacts of SP / Indie in Vadodara.

Regards.

CoolSp
08-06-15, 02:10
Great FR after a long time.

Hi friends,

She went to take shower, and came out draped in white towel. I gave her local white flower for her hairs, she was very happy. She put it on hair. And I requested to wear her sari again as I wanted to see how she looked in the flower and sari. Now she looked liked a newly wedded bride.

Instead of milk, I ordered beer for both of us. While she was drinking, we were playing with eyes, like newly wedded couple. Then she came close to me and stared DFK, by herself.

She was kissing me as if I was her husband. Man. She kissed with all love and felling and was holding my tool in her hand and johny was so happy to get such a warm hand.

Long time we were kissing and massaging each other. She was wearing a awesome black saree. She is not that fair, but the black saree on her big back was making my tool go hard.

Just imagine your next door aunt in all her ornaments and fine silk, kissing you and holding your tool. She pushed you on the bed and went for a slow, nice soft long BBJ.

She asked me if she can ride me and got in action. What view you have when she is on the top. WOT went for long. She hot tired. Then in missionary and doggy and back to missionary.

In Doggy, its great to see her ass from behind. And every time you push from behind, you get a reverse kick like Enfield bullet.

We rested for a while. Then another round of drink, then started all over again in same manner and ended in doggy. This time she had more energy and wanted to try different position.

To please you.

If you come to my room now, the floor. The bed. Everywhere there is white flowers spread out. The Sweet smell will remind you of the next door goddess you might have in your fantasy. Brownish. Nice assets, sari cladded and red spotted. I wonder when I can meet her next, as the number can be shared only when the senior comes back to Chennai.

CoolSp
08-06-15, 02:14
Great FR dude. Lot of us have a thing for actress. This will interest many.

Guys,

Its going to be a big detailed FR. So please excuse for the long write up. At the end of reading you will know why this was a big long FR. Landed in Chennai on Sat morning as SP P had sent me couple of pics of a so called Punjabi girl. With 5'7" in height and super cooperative. He kept teasing me from Wednesday and finally I fell to it and booked my trip to Chennai and came. Got myself ready and told him that I want to fuck her fresh so coming at 10 am and he said make it 11 am. Asked me to come near the famous bus stand and I was made to wait 40 minutes. Then around 11.45 reached his place and the assistant guy greeted me. Then came the so called Punjabi girl. Totally different to what's in photo. But yes. Height was good. Ass was good. But boobs not to my expectation. Damn those padded bras! Still I thought its a game. He told go in and have a word with girl. I started to talk to her in Punjabi I knew and she said that she is just living in Punjabi and is basically from Maharashtra and doesn't know much of Punjabi. I said fine and asked if she has any restrictions. She said I don't do DFK and anal. Bang. First disappointment as I am a DFK lover. And I just couldn't see any kind of friendliness in her body language. So I came out. Told assistant that not my taste and began to walk out. He said wait let me talk to her and convince. I said please don't do it. I said she is not interested to do and if you force her to do she would do but I wouldn't be able to get that feel out of it. So I said cut it out. Gave him 200 bucks and came out. Happy that brain took over and saved my 4 k. Then I started driving to Ambtur where I was supposed to meet a so called Inde who is working in some textile shop. It was REFFD by one of our Chennai ISG guy. Called her the day before and told will meet her in aftn. She told fine and asked me to come there. I went and fucking her phone was not reachable for 1 HR and I fucking waited there. Then finally her phone rang and I went to her place. My God. She literally looked like a girl who works in garment shop. Very very lean, almost flat chested, teeth out and definitely not my taste. I wanted to get out of that place. She sat in my car and asked me to drive to her friend's place. With not able to do anything. I went. But something else was in stock for me!. Her friend said it will take 1 HR and I took advantage of that and said I will come tomorrow bla bla bla and somehow escaped. Then I was so desperate. Actually in the afternoon before meeting this textile girl. I went to meet one agent who has some small time struggling actress in hands. Thanks to Jkforyou18, Kumaran1976 for giving me reference. For the last one month. These two guys were luring me to take that small time actress, blowing all praises about her cooperation, structure and overall performance. But said will cost 15 k. Since I was a bit apprehensive about cost. I somehow kept ignoring. Met that agent and he said 20 k for her. Said he can arrange another one for 12 k who is her sister. Saw the pics but my eyes was focused only on that actress. I told I will get back later. And since from morning till evening it was a failure. I eventually rang him around 6 pm and told if he can somehow get me the actress for 15 k 2 shots. Negotiation started. He was kind of sticking to 18 k and I kept convincing him saying the reference names etc. Finally agreed for 15 k after I promised him for a nice foreign brandy (thanks to my army friend to give one stock from canteen: p). Took the brandy bottle and went to his place near a famous movie studio. He took me to his so called office which is in a proper residential apartment. Went it and I saw the posters of the movies the actress has acted (movies were typically those be&see type which gets released somewhere in remote areas not known). Handed him the cash and the brandy bottle and he seemed happy and directed me to the room and introduced me to the actress.

Wow. Approx 5'4" , nice boobs, toned body, smooth silky long her, killer eyes and overall completely worth that 15 k. I went in for a quick shower, came out in my undies. And then sat on the bed and started to chat with her. Discussion started about movies, her movies and roles etc etc. And slowly got friendly. Opened up a bottle of Bacardi breezer that I was carrying and asked her if she takes. She said no but I kind of convinced her saying its like wine. She took a sip and her expression changed like she enjoyed it. I opened up another bottle said cheers and slowly started sipping. Then I just kept gaping at her eyes and she shyly smiled and said she is feeling very shy. I grabbed her, pulled towards me and then the show began! Oh my god! 10-15 minutes of deep deep deep DFK, her tongue literally kept wagging on my tongue, sucked her lips and tongue and my body began to feel the heat. Started to kiss her wildly and she enjoyed it. Now slowly I undressed her and bang those two succulent boobs popped out and I just started to tease them slowly. She moaned and pulled me up and started to again continue the deep deep DFK. Then off came her pants and mine. And I could see those hot hot ass and grabbed them and started licking and kissing heavily. I could see her body vibrating in pleasure. The foreplay continued for around 20 minutes. Then she gave an ultimate BBJ. I was in some other world!. Then I grabbed her over me and started dry humping her. Man those juggling boobs in front of me made me go wild and again DFK, licking sucking etc continued. Then I pulled her down, made her lie on the bed and spread her legs. She said she doesn't allow anyone for DATY. But I just kept pushing her arms and planted a kiss on that well trimmed pussy. Man she went crazy and started to pull my hair in pleasure. 5 minutes of tongue tornado on that sweet pussy and she is wet wet wet. Then we both washed our mouth with Listerine and then the foreplay again started. Almost 45 minutes gone and she said lets fuck. Put on the cover and continued foreplay to get my jhonny hard. Took her in rev. Cow girl and man those ass juggling made that wild. Then took her in WOT and came in after 10 minutes of pumping. She washed, I washed and again fell on the bed for round no. 2.

Took out another 2 bottles of breezer and slowly started sipping. This time the foreplay turned cinematic and wild. Took some breezer in mouth and with that I suck those tits. And I could see her biting her lips in pleasure and planting her nails on my back. This continued for half of the bottle. Then poured some in her navel and licked for which the pleasure multiplied. Then another 10-15 minutes of deep deep DFK, tits sucking etc. Then she started getting calls and its almost 30 minutes up in round 2. I told I am not much keen for round 2 as round 1 was too much. And requested her for taking the load in her mouth. She said fine and then again I gave her a nice DATY session, and she began giving me BJ. Then again DFK, tits sucking and finally in the last 5 minutes of BJ, took out the jhonny and shot the load on her lovely ass. Then both of us washed off and I got myself dressed. 2 hrs. The most memorable golden 2 hrs just passed off. Came out and the agent and his friend had also finished their drinks. Thanked him and told him to arrange a super hot side dancer kind of a girl with great structure and less cost. He said don't worry I will take care of you. Went in to the room, she got herself dressed and ready to go. We finished the remaining little bit of breezer, gave her. 5 k and grabbed her and gave a very last deep deep DFK. She gave that wicked smile and I said bye and left. The drive back home was so memorable and I was feeling as if I have won a jackpot. Had nice Biriyani in my favorite hotel, came home watched some comedy and slept!. Finally fort Chennai conquered!

Cost 15 k.

Time spent 2 hrs 2 shots.

Girl body 9/10

Boobs 9/10

Ass: 10/10

Pussy: 8/10 (hair was there but trimmed. Would have got perfect 10 if no hair was there).

GFE: 100/10

WIR: I will kill myself if I say no. But I need to save money for 3 months by not mongering till that time.

Now guys, I am just not going to share the contacts. This is very rare and discrete and I don't want the rare species to be jammed!. So references will be given to only and only seniors with much credibility and the guys who have helped me a lot with references. So new comers, people with not much of credible FR reports kindly excuse me.

While entering the place, I saw one hot hot girl. Should be 22-23, dusky, long her, sexy eyes and lips which smiled at me, tits to die for, flat tummy and overall a super fuck girl!. She seemed to be a new struggling actress kind of thing. Asked the agent that I want her. He told that girl has just recently come from Madurai. Not yet into acting or modelling. Has come asking for chance. He said come after couple of months she will be all yours and I will ensure she will be as good as her. I said oh yeah and told me to get in the budget of 10-12 k for 2 shots. I said you get stuff for me like this and every time I will get you nice foreign liquor and he was in all smiles.