PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Expert Linguist
09-10-08, 04:10
AllSaints,

One more report and you will be promoted to a senior member. Welcome to the club !!

Cheers ..

Well Mate, without a PM facility, it is tough for others to help you too.

Flared
09-10-08, 04:52
Hello all,

Recently about a few days back I was online and was prompted by an anonymous chatter if I was interested in sharing numbers of CG's or providers or the like and after I got chatting to him, he gave me a number and told me to call that and find out. Well I did not trust him at first and as I was chatting just hit the number he gave which was a mobile number, I asked him whom to quote and from where if I was asked how I got this number and he gave me a name and a place. When I called, the phone was picked up a lady who spoke typical Chennai tamil and I was sure that this not such a good idea to prolong. She immediately asked me as usual. Who gave me this number and I just told the name and she herself went on' oh yeah. Okay the guy from this place and doing that and all that stuff. ' she actually blurted out the info herself rather than me. And immediately just as though programmed went on to say ' there is a girl who is 17 yrs, good looking, modern, it will cost you 2500/- per hour' I asked her about the place and she said there is an apartment and you can use that. For which the rent would be 500/- per hr. I then kind of fixed up the meet and asked her where to come and she said to come near a popular roundanna at the place where you have a big tower built long back.

Then the nxt day I did go there calling her back and she told me a particular location and kept pestering as what I would wear and what bike/vehicle I would come in. I told her all rubbish and wore and went in a bike exactly opposite to what I had described. Luckily near the shop she said, was a small shop where I could leisurely stand and smoke. So I stopped my bike further away and just stoodthere having a smoke and after 5 mins or so I notice a lady crossing the road with something following her and waiting exactly at the spot she mentioned. I kept my mobile in the silent mode and watched her. Not sure who it may be. But something inside kept telling me that this is the lady. She was a typical lady rowdy kinda looking person! Huge black and with bright jewellery. The moment I saw her I decided its time to scoot off and not get involved with cheap stuff. The girl who was with her was so puny, and she had all false makeup on her and was wearing a shirt and a jean which was not at all suited for her! Then as I was about to finish my smoke I got a missed call suddenly and turned back and was shocked to see the same lady have the mobile to her ears. So I was 85% right about the person. Then I didn't call for a while and she began looking fidgety and was looking all around. Hoping to see a 'white shirt blue jean' guy in a red bike! I went in a blue shirt and black jean and a black bike! And also told her that I would have a pony tail. Which I didn't have. I was thanking god for having done it. Then I went to my bike and as I was leaving I slowly used my handsfree and just gave a call to her mobile and saw she quickly took it and then I cut it as she picked up and left. While I took a u-turn to leave back. From the other lane I could see to my horror again that she had a couple of really mean looking fellows talking to her and leaving again in an auto!

Thank you God! I heaved a heavy sigh of relief. I luckily changed my number in a few days (not for this though. But had to do it for a long time). THough I got plenty of missed calls from her that day.

So friends I would like to tell you that not only is mongering quite interesting in Chennai, it might be sometimes a real rivet in the rear end if we don't tread carefully. Its good that I got into a forum like this so that I could share my experience with you all, so next time where ever you go please make sure that the provider / link is a reliable one, something that has been used before by someone. (Btw the chat guy who gave it to me told me that his friend had given this number to him a long time back and he hasnt tried it so far) I don't recall his exact chat id but anyway this was an eye opener. Surely

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Expert Linguist
09-10-08, 07:36
Good point, Flared. That is why even senior mongers tend to ask for other members' opinion if they sense something weird. That is the basic instinct, to be safe rather than be sorry.

So friends I would like to tell you that not only is mongering quite interesting in Chennai, it might be sometimes a real rivet in the rear end if we don't tread carefully.

It is good that I got into a forum like this so that I could share my experience with you all, so next time wherever you go please make sure that the provider / link is a reliable one, something that has been used before by someone.

Makudi M
09-10-08, 10:32
As EL said, you should not go with some contacts received through Chat, especially if you dont know them and second, if they also have not tried it out.. Luckily you were saved.. LOL

Makudi

Good point, Flared. That is why even senior mongers tend to ask for other members' opinion if they sense something weird. That is the basic instinct, to be safe rather than be sorry.

Member #4171
09-10-08, 16:43
Thanks, EL.

What more can I ask for when I can cross over to the "senior member" section on a "thank you" note to someone who has been moderating and consolidating the entire Indian section reports in this forum quite well. Cheers, EL! :-)

AllSaints,

One more report and you will be promoted to a senior member. Welcome to the club !!

Cheers ..

Expert Linguist
09-10-08, 17:37
Welcome to the club and you need to take all the credit for the "promotion". Well done and cheers !!

Krazy4
09-10-08, 18:47
Dear Makudi,

Kindly let me know ,the details of MP & CG.

Cheers

StallionJr
09-10-08, 21:51
Hi,

I have been craving for some good thai style sandwich massage. Yeah i know i did get one in thailand and it would workout cheaper and all that stuff. I heard abt a cpl of high profile MP's providing the service right here in Chennai but still working on getting those contacts. Pls do share any info is anyone has already experienced it in Chennai.

Cheers.

Fathood
09-11-08, 17:16
Looks like the scene has shifted from the bustop near American Embassy.

Any idea where they are now..

Expert Linguist
09-12-08, 05:23
krazy4,

you need to use pm and contact senior members for help (if they are willing and able to help). by just reporting on the madras forum again and again, you will not get anywhere further. you do not have pm facility right now.

you can acquire the pm facility by becoming a senior member, first by being a regular member for at least six months and having written twenty-five or more reports. otherwise you will need to subscribe by paying the fee of about 900 rupees, to make any headway.

dear makudi,

kindly let me know the details of mp & cg.

Makudi M
09-12-08, 07:16
To add to what EL said,
Please explore the scene and post some experiences Krazy. We dont have any readymade contacts. All hard earned experiences only.
And the contacts too keep changing.. And as EL said subscribe and get the PM facility for exchanging details..
Cheers
Makudi

Dear Makudi,

Kindly let me know ,the details of MP & CG.

Cheers

Makudi M
09-12-08, 07:23
Hi Stallion
WOW thats a news to me. I have seen some sandwich massage videos... LOL..
Peter, EL, SSS : Any idea about this?
Makudi

Hi,

I have been craving for some good thai style sandwich massage. Yeah i know i did get one in thailand and it would workout cheaper and all that stuff. I heard abt a cpl of high profile MP's providing the service right here in Chennai but still working on getting those contacts. Pls do share any info is anyone has already experienced it in Chennai.

Cheers.

Expert Linguist
09-12-08, 08:10
Some of you may have seen an early report I had written about my experience when staying at the Park at Adyar Gate. The bell-boy there (who arranged the girl when I said no thanks to a massage) told me that the Thai Spa there had "everything that you get in Bangkok, Saar!". When I tried to explore that, I got the impression that I could have two masseurs at a time if I wished, for just double the usual charge. Of course, the unsaid was that anything "extra" was to be negotiated by me directly. Is the Spa still there now, I wonder. That could be easily verified by someone going there.

Stallion is right. The Double Thai is something else, and for far less than one would pay for a decent LT in Madras.

Hi Stallion
WOW thats a news to me. I have seen some sandwich massage videos... LOL..
Peter, EL, SSS : Any idea about this?
Makudi

StallionJr
09-15-08, 06:02
Hi Guys,

No luck yet on the sandwich massage front but all the search and hunt made me want to atleast get a regular massage.

Visited the MP at Adyar once again. I was looking for Ms B but she seems to be visiting her hometown for a few days. Her replacement was an average looking tamil speaking lady. Opted for Ms D as she was sweet to me the last time. Started off with a good HJ. Moved on to a damn good massage. If you are in mood for a good massage I would suggest oil. The ending was happy again with another HJ. Little bit of touching here and there.

I am gonna continue hunting for the sandwich massage and am hoping that some of the other senior members will keep their eyes and ears open for the same.

Cheers,

Be Safe

Expert Linguist
09-16-08, 14:27
Hello Stallion,

When talking to a "retired monger" in Madras, he mentioned that there is plenty of safe activity in the Velachery area on the other side of the IIT-M campus. Anyone (Peter Patros, perhaps) knows more about that area?

Please let us know. Thanks.

Hi Guys,
No luck yet on the sandwich massage front but all the search and hunt made me want to at least get a regular massage.

Krazy4
09-16-08, 18:33
Dear

No scope (activity) in Velachery. It is a dry place.

I heared that one MP is there near to H.Sangeeta M'da'lli.

StallionJr
09-17-08, 04:14
Hi EL,

About an yr ago there used to be an MP in velachery where i used to get FS every once in a while if the girl / lady was worth it, but that place aint active anymore. Recently i answered an ad from DC and went to another MP in velachery but it turned out to be the authentic kerala massage joint where they provide only M2M service. There is a safe house run by an aunty in anna nagar where they provide FS, at any point of time there will abt 5-6 girls there from different parts of the country. I guess the damage would be around 6k / hr. Will definately report if i ever try the place. Will also keep looking around for info on activities in velachery.

Cheers and be safe.

plenty of safe activity in the Velachery area on the other side of the IIT-M campus.

Expert Linguist
09-17-08, 07:34
Thank you for your Velachery report, Stallion. One more report and you will become a Senior Member. So, welcome to the club !! You have done well, from over a year back this month when you wrote your first report.

Looking forward to more information as you find any. The rail system makes it easy to get there and the IT business keeps it busy I guess, as in some parts of Bangalore and Pune.

You too, cheers and be safe.

Will also keep looking around for info on activities in Velachery.

Makudi M
09-17-08, 18:49
hi EL and StallionJr,
The same person who used to run the Vel MP only is running the MP where Ms B and Ms D is available.... One among the two partners at Vel is currently runnign this new one.. Even one lady who used to be in Vel was here some time back. Now she doesnt come anymore...

By the by I have the number of one lady who used to be in Vel MP. Mrs.S...u
She is not into MP scene anymore..But she still entertains very genuine and trusty customers at home..

Please give the details about the Anna Nagar center...
Cheers
Makudi

Hi EL,

About an yr ago there used to be an MP in velachery where i used to get FS every once in a while if the girl / lady was worth it, but that place aint active anymore. .

Expert Linguist
09-18-08, 02:28
Thank you, mate, that helps for mongers who need a substitute location for Velachery. Sent you a PM earlier this morning.

Vel

Blr Hot Rod
09-18-08, 15:36
Dear Fellow Mongerers,

I request all the fellow mongerers to have an codeword given to the contact as this is the most important thing while you share your contact with other fellow mongerers. Yesterday i was in Chennai and had got a contact around 2 weeks ago from a forum member of a HW. However when i called her up she asked for reference, though the forum member was kind enough to share the number but even after i had asked him for reference but he didnt provide any reference and in the end i couldnt provide her a reference which made her to refuse me, else would have helped her in identifying me as a genuine customer as they contact would like to be discreet and avoid any problematic situation wherein she feels herself to be unsafe in accepting us without a proper reference. So i request all the members who share there contacts to fellow mongeres provide a proper refernce or a codeword wherein when the person calls her to avail service is easily identified and let in without being asked further as this eases a lot a avoids time loss.

I called a second number propvided by another forum member but he informed me that the girl can be met only after 5 pm and first i refused stating i would like to meet now (at around 12 pm) as i was free but he said she couldnt as she will return from office only after 5 pm. When i tried reaching him at 5 pm he neveer picked up must have he had fixed for some else. Shall try again when i am in chennai.

Chennai for sure has action but needs proper identification to enjoy.

Just my 2 cents. Comments welcomed.

Bye,

BHR

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

StallionJr
09-18-08, 21:01
Hi mates,

I was looking around for a thai massage and got info that there is a star hotel that has a Spa where they provide genuine thai massage by thai girls. I went there and checked it out, it turned out to be an amazing exp.

Its an all thai staff spa. Where they provide the most amazing thai massage ever. No extras offered. The ambiance was very thai and relaxing. They have different choice of massages. A bit on the expensive side but worth the time and money. The girls are very friendly and pretty but showed no signs of extras. Its a must try place if you are looking for a good massage.

Does anybody have contacts to providers from north eastern part of india working in Chennai?

Cheers

Expert Linguist
09-19-08, 05:01
Welcome to the seniors' club, Stallion.

If it is the same star hotel I wrote about in my report further down here, then you have confirmed what the guy said. That day I was not in a mood for just a massage, however.

Nice report, thank you.

There is a star hotel that has a Spa where they provide genuine Thai massage by Thai girls. I went there and checked it out, it turned out to be an amazing exp.

StallionJr
09-19-08, 05:17
Hi EL,

First and foremost thank you, feels good to be a senior. Its not the same hotel as stated in ur report. I have PMed u the details of the hotel i am talking about.

Cheers Mate.

same star hotel I wrote about in my report?

Nick Ind
09-19-08, 08:01
Hi Stallion,

I am a new member. I've been reading through the posts for the last couple of days. Great forum!

While I understand the need to be discreet while reporting most experiences, why bother if the place you've been to is a star hotel that offers legal and genuine services?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi mates,

I was looking around for a thai massage and got info that there is a star hotel that has a Spa where they provide genuine thai massage by thai girls. I went there and checked it out, it turned out to be an amazing exp.

Its an all thai staff spa. Where they provide the most amazing thai massage ever. No extras offered.
Cheers

Peter Patros
09-19-08, 14:43
Or is it the one a bit out of town?

Its very good and authentic too.

Welcome to the seniors' club, Stallion.

If it is the same star hotel I wrote about in my report further down here, then you have confirmed what the guy said. That day I was not in a mood for just a massage, however.

Nice report, thank you.

StallionJr
09-19-08, 20:01
Hi Nick,

Due to a bad exp in the past i like to be discreet abt somethings. I prefer sharing any contact info via PM. Lets not forget that this is an open forum.

Hi Peter,

It is the one a bit out of town. I am sure u r refering to the same place. Its the only good and authentic Spa in the city right now.

Cheers Mates.

Hi Stallion,

While I understand the need to be discreet while reporting most experiences, why bother if the place you've been to is a star hotel that offers legal and genuine services?

Expert Linguist
09-20-08, 02:32
You have seen Stallion's reply. With overzealous LEs in Madras, even a legit place could get unwelcome visits from LEs, just to harass the Spa staff. Why cause any difficulties for places that provide such exquisite experience?

Babaji
09-20-08, 08:47
I don't know whether it is recommendable to share your contact details or more details to fellow members. Infact old members can guide me when to trust a member in the forum or when not for disclosing details (One can do on the basis of the type of report they post).

Any way in the past, I have done PM to many fellow mongers with contacts. What I generally do.. is that i ask the fellow monger when exactly he is planning to visit or contact the provider and also by what name. Once I get the date, time and name; I call up my provider for same and give him all the details.

Yes, this do cost me a phone call and my time; but it's very minuscule as compared to the trust, contact and help I get from the fellow member.

Cheers and Safe mongering,

Babaji

Dear Fellow Mongerers,

I request all the fellow mongerers to have an codeword given to the contact as this is the most important thing while you share your contact with other f................

Just my 2 cents. Comments welcomed.

Bye,

BHR

Mystic Puzzle
09-21-08, 19:00
Hi all,

Well, I am a newbie to this place and stumbled upon this site by chance. I was going through the posts here expecting people posting their email ids and requesting for contacts but believe me, I was surprised by how people around are friendly and helpful as compared to some other sites which claim to provide information on mongering.

I am 27 and am relatively new to Chennai. I was in Russia since the start of this decade and it is now, that I really miss the fun filled, well lit pubs and streets of Russia. Finding a lay was never difficult. All you needed was a h*rny mood. Yup! even money was not required sometimes. I was told that Chennai has developed and so had girls. So didn't actually miss Russia when I started from there.

But to my dismay, its been totally disappointing since the day I landed. Not one girl in the past 9 months!!!!! I had been trying everything under the sun. Chats (I know too kiddish!), newspapers, sites, beaches etc etc etc... Was cheated by some people who claimed to be helpful but had to do away with some money without anything. I was even planning to invite some old friends from Russia but summer is a long way.

Been really longing for one good evening.

Can anyone give a contact or some information which can help? I know people will not believe in the very first post but as I told, I do not know anything to share. This is my start and looking forward to a long stay on this site.

Thanks to all.

Nick Ind
09-22-08, 07:11
I am in Chennai after a very long time. Heard from friends that the city is generally dry these days but decided to check out the scene anyway.

Got lucky in getting a contact. The place is the first floor of a house in a decent residential area near the main arterial road in Chennai. A Keralite operation. The A/C room was neat and brightly lit with a massage table and a chair making up the furniture. On a small side table were several bottles of lotion, oils, etc. A clean bath was attached. The A/C was turned way up and it was so cold inside that I had to ask him to trun it off. My contact was very polite, frank, spoke flawless english and assured quality service. He offered various 'packages' ranging from 1500 - 3000. Chose 1500 'package'. He said he had two providers but one of them was already busy, so I had no choice in selection.

In terms of looks, I would say Ms. S was average - late 20s, pretty face, slightly plump, wearing a salwar, neither too fair nor too dark. Would rate her 6/10. After asking me to strip, she started with a rose water sponge bath, which was very refreshing. She then gave a lacklusture powder massage - essentially just applied powder all over rather than a massage. I asked her for a body to body. She got topless (refused to strip completely using the age-old 'that time of the month' excuse) and proceeded with a very sensual rub down with her firm boobs. She then started using her tongue. Starting with sucking on my chest, she slowly worked her way down. Obviously very talented with the tongue, she found the exact right spots to give my twins and their master a tantalizing experience. I gently held her head and guided her toward a BBBJ, which she performed very skillfully. I massaged her boobs while she did her thing. I couldn't hold on for much longer and pulled her away just as I exploded. After she wiped me clean with some cotton, I rolled over and asked her to masasage my shoulders and back. She made a meek attempt for about 5 minutes, at which point I decided to call it a day. Tipped her 500. She accepted and promised me (as they always do) much better service on my next visit. She gave me her cell number and asked me to call her directly.

The only negative aspect was that her cell phone rang twice and she answered both times while she was doing the powder 'massage'. But she switched it off before we got down to real business.

Would repeat but not before exploring the scene further.

Member #4171
09-22-08, 15:51
No PM facility for you, Mate. :-(

Hi all,

Well, I am a newbie to this place and stumbled upon this site by chance.

Thanks to all.

StallionJr
09-23-08, 09:50
Hi Nick,

I think I know the place. I had written a report a cpl of months ago on the same lady. She is really good and does offer more as promised. Think I will pay her a visit soon.

Cheers

The place is the first floor of a house in a decent residential area near the main arterial road in Chennai.

Dracula12
09-23-08, 10:57
She got topless (refused to strip completely using the age-old 'that time of the month' excuse) and proceeded with a very sensual rub down with her firm boobs. This is a very lame excuse given by most of the girls at Massage parlours.

Mystic Puzzle
09-23-08, 15:05
No PM facility for you, Mate. :-(How does the PM facility help? And does it really help?

Makudi M
09-23-08, 19:11
Stallion,
Can you please PM me the details about this location and landmarks.
Makudi

Hi Nick,

I think I know the place. I had written a report a cpl of months ago on the same lady. She is really good and does offer more as promised. Think I will pay her a visit soon.

Cheers

StallionJr
09-24-08, 06:32
The PM helps in a big way as you can share contact numbers, locations and directions via PM. We don't share contact informations in the open forum. You can also get in touch with the senior members, who from my exp are very helpful. But like the saying goes " God helps only those who help themselves ". Out here you have to put in your efforts and post some good reports before the seniors start sharing their contacts with u.

Cheers Mate

How does the PM facility help? And does it really help?

Nick Ind
09-24-08, 08:12
Hi Stallion,

Picking up on your clues, I patronized the spa. Had a very good authentic thai massage. Quite pricey though.

Respecting the wishes of fellow members, I will not reveal the name of the place. However, if I could find it so easily, LE wouldn't have any problem at all. In any case, it is a beautiful setting on the top floor and 100% legit, so the hotel shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

You have seen Stallion's reply. With overzealous LEs in Madras, even a legit place could get unwelcome visits from LEs, just to harass the Spa staff. Why cause any difficulties for places that provide such exquisite experience?

Mystic Puzzle
09-24-08, 14:48
Hi All,

I was reading through the posts for quite some time now and one thing I find in common in almost one in 3 or 4 posts. And that is MPs.

Are MPs the only or major source of fun in Chennai? I believe if we have a poll, MPs will win by a huge margin.

Nevertheless, thought will share whatever sexperiences I had in India, as I mentioned in my previous post that I have been living in Europe for past many years.

One place which never says no to sex hunting people is Mahabalipuram. Just an hour and so from Chennai, you can be assured that you will not come empty handed. Only thing to be done is stand at the bus stand and wait. 100% someone will approach you but please don't jump at their offer. Take your own time and importantly, believe your intuition. If you feel nothing fishy, you can go ahead and pursue your want.

Last time I went, I had to shell out around 3000K including a room. Beer and condom charges extra!!! Ha Ha Ha. Although this rate was for 6 hours (believe me!), I didn't stay longer.

Another interesting place is Pondy. There is a major hotel next to the bus stop where they have a nude dance bar. Not very expensive also. Been there couple of times and it was really nice. Even heard some actress, who is not very popular now, has performed there. And once the show is over, lot of pimps will be standing outside offering you meats. ;) Depends upon your luck and some of my friends have told that they have really gud stuff. Strike a deal and ask him to bring options and then you can choose.

One advise would be to say NO if you don't like. Otherwise you will be trapped with someone you don't like.

As I had written in my first post, that I enrolled in a Male Escort agency also, I once got a call from a girl who had got my contact from such an agency. It was a real surprise for me. She stated she was from Bangalore and was here in Chennai on a vacation (God knows what vacation at this time). She called me on 2 consecutive days and talked only about licking and fucking. I grew suspicious and asked her to meet in a place to have fun but she never turned up after that. I tried calling her again after some time but she didnt pick up my call also.

So the bottom line is that Mystic Puzzle still is waiting for some fun:) I was really encouraged to pay for a subscription to prolong my stay at his site but somewhere I read in this forum that even after subscription, senior members are not responding and helping or for that mater no one is. That really is holding me back. I know that everyone wants to exchange, but what about people who are making a start?

Shouldn't seniors and other members at least extend a hand of friendship?

Beautiful Mind
09-24-08, 21:06
Thanks for you are guidance. I succeed. But the price (time and money) I gave it was too high. And I hope that'll be normal here after.

You are great to guide! You are ma man! Chiao.

Guys anyone can succeed if you followed some social skills and behaviour for anything. I mean it.

Member #4171
09-25-08, 16:23
Helping would not be an issue if everyone knows everyone else very well in this forum before passing out the contact information - which is not the case here. It is highly possible and hence extremely risky that some of the information going to the "wrong" folks can leave quite a trail back to you.

Shouldn't seniors and other members at least extend a hand of friendship?

Saturn51
09-25-08, 16:38
Thanks for you are guidance. I succeed. But the price (time and money) I gave it was too high. And I hope that'll be normal here after.

You are great to guide! You are ma man! Chiao.

Guys anyone can succeed if you followed some social skills and behaviour for anything. I mean it.I am glad you made it.

Would have been more useful for everyone here if you had given more details of how and where you went for it and how did you succeed!

Carry on mongering and have fun!

Mystic Puzzle
09-25-08, 17:55
Helping would not be an issue if everyone knows everyone else very well in this forum before passing out the contact information - which is not the case here. It is highly possible and hence extremely risky that some of the information going to the "wrong" folks can leave quite a trail back to you.AllSaints,

Thanks for replying to my posts patiently. I can completely empathize your concern without a seed of doubt. So what should be my best course of action???

Flared
09-26-08, 03:49
Hi all,

Off late I've been noticing an increase in the ads regarding friendship clubs and organisations that tend to provide you 'fun' and parties and contacts with other people for a price. Has anyone tried them out. I did call 2 of them from the ads in a local daily. One of them suggested to deposit 1. 5k in the name of a particular person and once they recieve the dough, I would be given a booklet with names and numbers of girls, women and housewives who are also members of the club. Another organisations suggested to pay Rs 7950/- as the initial deposit which is non-refundable (as usual). Following which I would be invited for parties and dinners with other contacts, but have to make a payment of around 3. 5k for each party. When I told that it seemed too costly, I was again told that after I make the initial deposit I would be 'helped' for sure, and was asked to come to their office which is in Chennai near A*****karai.

So I'd like to know from senior members, regular members or all the other fellow mongers if anyone has given them a shot or tried out any of these kind of clubs and how authentic is their service. I wouldn't mind shelling out the dough provided it has its valuable returns. I would be greatly obliged by any kind of information provided. I would not want to tread into unknown territory without any idea. Till then thank you all and cheers!

Slovenian
09-26-08, 04:43
The friendship clubs are a money-making scam and ought to be given a wide miss. You have plenty of reports on the India board about these, in every major city.

So I'd like to know from senior members, regular members or all the other fellow mongers if anyone has given them a shot or tried out any of these kind of clubs and how authentic is their service.

StallionJr
09-26-08, 06:14
Hi Flared,

The whole damn thing abt friendship clubs is always a scam. I have burnt my fingers first hand. I was a newbie then and a few senior members did warn me but i still wanted to try. The offer was very tempting. I deposited the money after which i was given a password and numbers but none of the numbers worked and eventually they stopped taking my calls. Total loss.

Pls dont waste ur time with these clubs. If you spend that money in a pub and work your charms you have better chances of getting laid.

Cheers.

friendship clubs

Flared
09-26-08, 06:35
thank you slovenian for your reply. i too was in the notion that this could be a money making stunt. but its just that some people really 'talk' to you in such a manner that you don't even tend to smell a whiff of lies in their way of speech and presentation.

thanks again bro!

Member #4171
09-26-08, 16:32
1. get pm facility activated. (membership is the only course of action here)
2. start on your own and do some initial writeup (even though i'm 50% convinced that you are a genuine monger, i still cant make up the remaining 50%). there are enough leads in these forums. you might get pms (requests as well as responses) based on the genuineness and the sincerity of your reports. and this will help you to form a good bonding and share contacts with other peers in this forum.

you can still swap the above order by doing only step-2. but the biggest handicap would be on sharing of contacts if you dont have a pm facility.

hth. cheers, mate!

allsaints,

thanks for replying to my posts patiently. i can completely empathize your concern without a seed of doubt. so what should be my best course of action???

Mystic Puzzle
09-27-08, 12:51
1. get pm facility activated. (membership is the only course of action here)

2. start on your own and do some initial writeup (even though i'm 50% convinced that you are a genuine monger, i still cant make up the remaining 50%). there are enough leads in these forums. you might get pms (requests as well as responses) based on the genuineness and the sincerity of your reports. and this will help you to form a good bonding and share contacts with other peers in this forum.

you can still swap the above order by doing only step-2. but the biggest handicap would be on sharing of contacts if you dont have a pm facility.

hth. cheers, mate!hi,

after lot of thoughts and listening to senior members advices like allsaints and many more, i have finally subscribed for the membership. waiting for activation!

hope to jump into some action soon to start with.

mystic

VTheVan
09-27-08, 20:54
Long time lurker to this thread and only now I had time to post.

I have a regular contacts through which I and my friend indulge in this fun!!!.

Last week, my contact called and informed of a young girl from Bangalore. She herself was a provider to us but since we have seen her couple of times asked for a change.

Since my friend was also in town we thought we will give it a shot!!. Picked the young girl and paid 5K for both of us for 2 hours. The girl looks ok and the service was ok to good. Standard CBJ and multiple positions but no doggie (my favourite). The best part was that she agreed for the threesome and when she was giving CBJ to my friend while I was banging her from the top.

In Chennai, you can have fun if you have the right contacts, time and money. Will try to post the picture of the girl in the picture gal.

Slovenian
09-28-08, 14:57
Saw your pictures in the photo gallery and they are nice. Thanks. Welcome to this forum and keep posting. You said that the girl is from Bangalore, even though the report is posted on the Chennai board? If so, does she provide for guys in Bangalore too?

Last week, my contact called and informed of a young girl from Bangalore. She herself was a provider to us but since we have seen her couple of times asked for a change.

Member #4171
09-29-08, 15:49
Well, mate. good pics. BTW, when are you getting a PM facility?

Cheers!

Long time lurker to this thread and only now I had time to post.

I have a regular contacts through which I and my friend indulge in this fun!!!.

Tydecksa
09-30-08, 06:38
You can find a north indian girl.P*y*l in the road that runs beneath the famous flyover. She will be standing on the platform when come from the flyover side towards n*ng*mbakmm. Mostly can locate her near the petrol bunk or the 5 start hotel there. For Rs. 1000, you can take her on a ride on bike/car. She asks for 3000 for other services. But looks only 5. Body.6

Fathood
10-02-08, 17:21
hi,

was driving from beach and while waiting at the nilgris signal saw a well shaped one in tempting dress. thought of trying my lcuk, too a you turn under the fly over, while reaching the spot saw here slowly walking away. pushed fast and once near slowed down and stopeed few feets ahead. within seconds she was inside. drew out of the place fast.

too good in action. tried various positions till midnight. oh boy. her cock sucking was the best. ultimate. only catch she needs honey filled cock, that too himalayan honey.

total damage for the night 6k+tips.

place. nil as i took her to my flat.

rating. 8/10

gave me the number before i dropped her next early morning. tried reaching her today. and it was done. had a nice day (full day till evening) with her. and today she was ready to give nice massages also.

Dracula12
10-03-08, 12:11
Hi,

Total damage for the night 6k+tips.

Place. Nil as I took her to my flat.

Rating. 8/10

Gave me the number before I dropped her next early morning. Tried reaching her today. And it was done. Had a nice day (full day till evening) with her. And today she was ready to give nice massages also.Good to know Chennai has great girls avlbl on Road. For 6000 she must be real good.

Would love to have the contact dude.

Happy Mongering,

Dracula

Mystic Puzzle
10-04-08, 16:21
At last Mystic has some action in town. Would like to share my experience with all of you.

Got a cal 2 days back from one of my old mates in college (he was my senior) who found out my contact through a popular social networking site. He wanted to invite me over a few pegs of drinks and to revive old time. In fact he wanted to meet me as off late only he knows I am back in India and that too in Chennai. He invited me to his house which I later came to know as a posh one just opposite to Elliot’s beach. I knew that he recently got married and was a bit hesitant about meeting his wife for the first time and that too with a bottle in my hands. I tried to resist but he was too adamant for me.

Finally, took my car (the decision that I appreciated later) and reached his place. It was a shock for me to see that some people had already gathered. I was about to turn and run away as I knew no one there. But my host made me feel comfortable and I decided to stay.

In total, there were 3 couples, all of them northies, my friend and 2 other girls. One of the girls left our party later as she had to go home and prepare for some presentation (awww! ). I got introduced and sat quietly in a corner with a glass of Vod. Time passed, evening became night and discussions became louder with every sip on music, movies, smoking, and many more. Then suddenly one good soul suggested the idea to go to Pasha. I was like, No Way! I am already getting bored, what I will do there. I don't even have a company to get inside.

For this my friend suggested that the only free girl can accompany me in. Seemed good and I had read so much about Pasha in this forum that I thought to try my luck.

Reached there, had few more drinks and was trying everything to catch the attention of girls. Some even did but. They all had some company. I was just chatting with this girl (who kindly helped me in) as she also was not entertaining anyone. My friend came and pulled me as well as the girl to the dance floor and then I let loose everything. Till that time I didn’t realize that this girl with me was indeed pretty. Overall she can score 9. 5/10. Cupid's arrow struck but at the wrong place. Started exploring her (by this time we had talked about almost everything under the dark sky) gradually and found that she was not resisting. Great! Almost after an hour decided to give a break and settle for another drink, but with a promise to continue the dance again. That’s when she asked me where I live and all. I saw her twiching her lips when she came to know I was a bachelor and live all alone in a 2 room flat and had a car with me that night. Some more time passed and I boldly offered her a night trip around the city and she readily agreed.

The famous flyover, posh shopping mall and then a cool drive through the shores and then back inside the city. It was almost close to midnight and I took her to a place which I knew will be open late night for a smoke. It was pretty close to the area where I live. I wanted to take her home but was a bit apprehensive because if this girl doesn’t like it (in spite of all the explorations), then it may spoil my reputation with my friends who are not into mongering and happily married. Nevertheless, told her as a matter of fact that I live close by. She was eyeing me for what I was up to but I played it very down. Then came the blow! Can I use your toilet at home, if you don’t mind?

Reached home, had some more beer, and engages in sensual dancing but this time it was full fledged. Didn’t take much to reach the bed and dress down to bare basics. It was just amazing. She was an expert. She just knew where to touch a guy to arouse him. Spent considerable time on her boobs and pussy as she did with my young bro.

Tried every possible position but the best was doggy. Even her cries were so erotic. It was like, fcuk, smoke, drink, fcuk, smoke, drink, fcuk. . We both were lying in this instance on my bed and I was holding her from the back and playing with her boobs. She wanted another go at it and I without changing positions, tried to enter her as I was lying that is from the back. She let out a scream and I was like what the heck happened? Didn’t take me much time to realize that I entered her rear. I apologized but she wanted me to continue. Then what. Came a full round with all the positions and holes tried. Believe me, ass fcuk is amazing. Would highly recommend.

Clock rang 5 and was in deep thoughts wondering if this girl will pester me to become boyfriend and all sorts of non-sense. She got up, refreshed herself and made a cup of tea for both. Had some nice chat on the profession that we share and was all ready to go back to her hostel as she had a lecture to attend at 9.

While leaving, she asked, " I hope that we are not making a big fuss out of last night" and I was more than glad.

She is a post graduate student in one of the leading colleges in Chennai in this particular profession. A northie that’s why the hostel. Refused to give the number as she was very straight about not meeting again. I did feel bad as I would have got a chance to share it with you all but she has promised to share contacts of her friends whom she knows who do it for money. She does not do this for money but for fun and what fun we had. Waiting for her call or sms.

Amorous Jay
10-06-08, 14:21
That was one hell of an experience Dude.

A. Jay

[QUOTE=Mystic Puzzle]At last Mystic has some action in town. Would like to share my experience with all of you.

Logitech123
10-07-08, 01:15
Hi guys / girls,

This is azar, young, clean & good looking male living here in middle east (Doha-Qatar) leading a boring & hectic life style in this desert. The social scene in here is very bad. Been trying since long to fullfill my wild desires, didn't suceed since 5 years, I'm really vexed. I'm kinda reserved, shy and socially not active.

Tried forum posts, registering to adult groups, social sites (Orkut, Hi5, Yahoo 360), all kinda messangers. Nothing helped out. Tried through my friends are all kinda selfish, they just used my premises, vehicle & money for their secured pleasures. Once when everything got over, they just ignored me.

Even last week, a guy I met promised for a hot chick to enjoy together, trusting his words I took a day off went to pick her up. We roamed for about 2 hours to find her location & finally managed somehow. I found that she had dyed her hair, having false teeth, and old too. The guy who took me said, don't worry atleast we got her. Out of no choice I agreed we settled up for money issues and once when everything was ok. She denied to come to room and just wanted to do inside the car. What the fuck is this? This is a conservative country and won't tolerate such actions in public. I shout at the guy angrily and left the place in bad mood. Why this happens just to me? . I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

Last time on my vacation in Chennai, I went to an MP in T. Nagar. I reached the reception and there were too many guys sitting in there, so I was shy and just asked for an hour service. It was utter waste & she wasn't allowing me to touch or any extra services.

Guys please I beg you, I feel shy to say this. I have plans to be in Chennai by December. Can any senior member help me out how to start with. Please there's a lot to write, but I don't want to bore you with my stuff. I have read MYSTIC PUZZLE and other members writing about their wild adventures. Can someone help me out, plz. Plz. Plz.

I have few queries in mind, if any members want to reply me to inbox, should I have to pay money for the site in order to get messages to my inbox. Is the payment gateway for this site is secured. Is this site a trustable one for using credit cards. Plz. Help me members. Plz. Don't disappoint me, I'm already sad. It would be fine if you can refer me your contacts which are genuine.

Rack Lover
10-07-08, 02:41
Hi All,

I have a couple of days OFF this week. Was badly in need of a contact, preferably an MP with extras or someone with place. Can anyone help me with a contact?

Thanks,

RL

Fathood
10-07-08, 11:03
Hi,

Seems like am being hitted by lady luck (pussy luck) again, was driving towards mylapore (to my sweet home), just after the embassy saw an auto strugling to move forward and it stopped. And a saree clad lady got out. Something struck me and I slowly pulled over behind the auto and switched of the head light with engine on. She was looking around, maybe looking for another auto. I flashed the headlight once. And she started walking towards me. And past the front door. For a moment I thought gone. But she opened the back door and got in. Nice smart move.

Took her to my sweet home and then negotiated over a drink.

8k for the night. She is little bit plum but good structure she has got. Asked to her take bath first.

It was one of the best nights I had. Good firm breast. Tight pussy and even did anal. Her blow job was the ultimate. Made her stay till late afternoon.

Total damage was only 10k. The reason she said was she enjoyed it and it was like real love session a boy friend can give her.

Gave me her mobile number. That too by giving me a call. Next weekedn planning to have her picked up for the entire weekend game.

Will post more.

Mystic Puzzle
10-07-08, 15:26
[QUOTE=Logitech123]should I have to pay money for the site in order to get messages to my inbox. Is the payment gateway for this site is secured. Is this site a trustable one for using credit cards. Plz. Help me members. QUOTE]Hey Logitech,

This site is completely safe to use a credit card. I paid for my registration through CC only and had no issues. They have a secured gateway. Just make sure the details you enter for the CC are intact or in other words, don't conflict.

Take care

Pirambi
10-07-08, 15:29
Guys please I beg you, I feel shy to say this. I have plans to be in Chennai by December. Can any senior member help me out how to start with. .I guess you are ready to spend money. While coming to/going from Chennai.

Try to visit Bangkok or Singapore. You dont have to beg anyone.

Girls will beg and fall on your feet.

Mystic Puzzle
10-07-08, 15:33
Hi All,

I have a couple of days OFF this week. Was badly in need of a contact, preferably an MP with extras or someone with place. Can anyone help me with a contact?

Thanks,

RLDear RL,

With due respect to you, this is not a contact providing site but a contact sharing site. More like. You will not lend your bike to an unknown person but you can always to a friend, for which the friends helps you out later.

On the brighter side, seniors will definitely help you out once you are able to penetrate into the friends circle I. E prove that you are a serious monger. For this you have to post your thoughts/experiences as often as possible.

But above all, as AllSaints had adviced me, get a PM facility. It is against the rules to provide contacts in the open forum. So even if someone wants to help you out, they will be helpless unless you have PM provision.

Hope I am clear and happy mongering.

Rack Lover
10-07-08, 16:13
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

If I was not clear in my first post, let me try to make it clear here.

I have been active 2 years back, but a gap of 2 years made almost all the contacts I had not valid anymore. Moreover, most of the MPs got closed in this time period.

I never said, this is a site for exchanging contacts, but I strongly beleive, it is meant for that too, in addition to sharing experience. If not, please correct me.

I have contacted a couple of seniors, unfortunately those contacts are either not active or they need a reference.

Finally, I do have a PM facility and anyone can do the same to me.

Thanks,

RL

Dear RL,

But above all, as AllSaints had adviced me, get a PM facility. It is against the rules to provide contacts in the open forum. So even if someone wants to help you out, they will be helpless unless you have PM provision.

Hope I am clear and happy mongering.

Member #4171
10-07-08, 17:03
+ves regarding the locations and -ves regarding the LE Drive and consequent inflation
-----------------------------------------------------
Held on charge of women trafficking

Special Correspondent

CHENNAI: The Crime Branch CID police arrested Poonga Venkatesan of Madambakkam, who was involved in trafficking women from neighbouring States and forcing them into flesh trade.

According to an official release, Additional Director-General of Police (CBCID) Archana Ramasundaram formed a special team of the Anti-Trafficking Cell police to investigate complaints of women trafficking. The team arrested Venkatesan’s car driver, Mani, on the OMR when he handed over a woman to a decoy on August 6. A car was seized from him.

Upon further investigation, police rescued two more women forced into prostitution from a private resort on the East Coast Road. A case was registered against the resort manager for deliberately allowing the illegal business.

Following a tip-off, police intercepted a car on the GST Road near Guindy on Monday and arrested Venkatesan. A victim who was with him in the car was taken into custody and referred to a home. Another car that was in possession of the accused was also seized.

Police searched a house occupied by Venkatesan in Madapakkam and seized a wrist watch worth Rs. 17,000, a motorcycle, three-sovereign gold chain and a couple of mobile phones.

Venkatesan, who managed to evade arrest, was involved in about 15 cases of trafficking offences in the last five years, the release said.

Slovenian
10-08-08, 01:07
While it is illegal for trafficking in women, what purpose do the items seized have on the case, I wonder? Why it is illegal to possess the items listed in the Hindu? As mongers here know, for the prices we usually see being charged, the value of the seized items may even imply that his business is not doing very well!! Did they arrest a "small-fry" just to show that they are on the job?

Police searched a house and seized a wrist watch worth Rs. 17,000, a motorcycle, three-sovereign gold chain and a couple of mobile phones.

Expert Linguist
10-08-08, 06:33
That is what I have done so I do not get to even see his vitriolic postings. Nice facility that Jackson has provided.

He gives advice without doing it himself. Just yack, yack, yack. And flame others without any respect for anyone. What a loser!!

Shambu
10-08-08, 15:36
Hey! All you Chennai mongers. Sad to know the scene these days is a bit sad out there. I used to live in Chennai before, now in Bangalore where I beleive the scene is a trifle better. Anyway whatever happened to all the old Anglo Indian places in Pallavaram, Thomas Mount or Veprey? Have they all dried up? And what bout the filmy extras in Kodambakkam? Coming to Chennai soon. Grateful if you could brief me on the scene out there.

Fathood
10-09-08, 14:08
Today was wandering around to get some hook. But nothing struck.

While having coffee, was running thru the contact list on my mobile and stuck on a number of a lady who offers massage at home (got it long back from paper advt but never tried), tried the number and it was still alive but nobody pciked up.

After sometime got a miss call from the number. Returned the call. Yes did hit at the right point. Over the phone she guide me all the way to T. Nagar and reached near the kodambakom station. Good clean flat complex.

No questions asked by the secuirty. Surpising! Rang the bell and her maid (? ) opened the door (good structure). The lady. She was well dressed in traditonal saree. Chit chatted for few moments. And went to the bedroom.

Whooo. What a figure. Well shaped boobs. Her massage with olive oil was too good to start with. Then cleaned the entire oil and applied honey over my body. Here and there. And started licking it. Pulled her over me. For a surprise she loves cow-boy style. And I was ready to try out anything to have her. Had two good sessions.

Wanted some water. She cooly asked me to help myself. Wrapped towel around and moved towards her dining room, hearing the sound (maybe) the maid came and helped me out. Sensed something. And while giving the empty glass. Rubbed her hands. Good response. Moved little more and she said no not for next 3 days! Back in the room while settling the money. Mentioned about the maid girl. Seems like she is on periods. And can have her on Monday. Am taking leave on Monday.

Ratings:

Looks. 7/10

Figure. 5. 5-6/10

Damage. 7 k

Gave me her landline number also. As she might leave out of town on Monday. Hmmmm

Expert Linguist
10-09-08, 16:24
Dear BP

The fellow is a raving and ranting gas-bag. We would rather not go anywhere near what he has been smoking. The real tragedy is that with one more response that he makes to any of us, he will have his PM all for free. What a waste!!

So whats your point? Are you trying to imply that it was useless?

What have you been smoking? Can I try some of it? Please

Bangbang23
10-10-08, 09:02
Whooo. What a figure. Well shaped boobs. Her massage with olive oil was too good to start with. Then cleaned the entire oil and applied honey over my body. Here and there. And started licking it. Pulled her over me. For a surprise she loves cow-boy style. And I was ready to try out anything to have her. Had two good sessions.

Hey looks like you had great fun, Wish I was in Chennai, I would have def wanted to have visited her. You have had what I was dreaming of

Happy for you.

Peter Patros
10-10-08, 09:42
Anyway whatever happened to all the old Anglo Indian places in Pallavaram, Thomas Mount or Veprey?

They have all migrated to Australia or Canada.

Expert Linguist
10-10-08, 16:21
This would have looked better, since it would highlight Fathood's actual quote. Now it merges with your own words and "messes" it up a little, doesn't it, mate?

WOW! What else can I say?

Hey looks like you had great fun, Wish I was in Chennai, I would have def wanted to have visited her. You have had what I was dreaming of

Happy for you.

Admin
10-10-08, 18:35
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given BlazingFlames his own thread titled "BlazingFlames in India".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2958

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

I also cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were generally argumentative in nature. This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Saturn51
10-11-08, 00:13
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given BlazingFlames his own thread titled "BlazingFlames in India".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2958

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

I also cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were generally argumentative in nature. This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

JacksonIt really had become very messy and you have made a very welcome intervention.

I am sure all others are delighted.

Mystic Puzzle
10-11-08, 06:34
Hi All,

Posting after some time as work is getting grippy these days. Chennai forum is going dry and no action seen... Most of the postings here are the 'safe' ones where others do not have a scope of fun i.e sharing contacts.

Nevertheless, got this contact from a senior some time back regarding an MP. Had it in my inbox for long and thought to try it out. Called up the number but the guy was not too friendly. I can understand as the LE is quite active in the city off late. Took some time to assure him my intentions. I could not get the services of his regular masseurs but instead asked me to come over and he will arrange something. This place is in Adyar.

Cutting ths story short, the girl was average.

Looks- 6/10
Body-7/10
Attitude-7/10

Started with massage for about 20 minutes. Believe me, it was relaxing and it served more that I expected. The girl was keeping a straight face so I din't know to advance for some FS or not. Started fondling her and she did not resist. Good. Nice firm tits and swollen nips. It was really a treat for the eyes. She even let me finger her and was pretty excited herself. By this time little john was in full swing and asked for a FS for which she refused. But readily accepted for a CBJ. Went for it and man, was it great! She used her tongue really well. After some time, called it quits and tipped her for whatever service she provided. As usual, refused to give her personal number.

Total damage- 2.5k incl. tips

As a whole, was not at all satisfied with my first experience in the MPs. I am more of an FS guy who loves A To Z. Should anyone has a contact for girls who provide FS, please share them with me? I do have a PM facility.

And for all those people out for some fun, PM me for the above mentioned contact. I believe most of the seniors must have tried this so if Adyar does not ring a bell in your mind, give a shout. Mystic is here to help :)

Slovenian
10-11-08, 07:23
See a few of them in and around Cox Town and have been propositioned on occasion when I go for my morning jog with some colleagues. .
Anyway whatever happened to all the old Anglo Indian places in Pallavaram, Thomas Mount or Veprey?

They have all migrated to Australia or Canada.

Shambu
10-11-08, 14:18
See a few of them in and around Cox Town and have been propositioned on occasion when I go for my morning jog with some colleagues. .Grateful if you could tell me more about the Bangalore Cox Town Dings.

Slovenian
10-11-08, 15:08
Please keep an eye for that, my friend. But for a sneak preview take a morning walk around Ulsoor Lake (walking distance from Fraser , Cooke and Cox Town areas) and see what I am talking about. Be there around 6 AM or so.

Grateful if you could tell me more about the Bangalore Cox Town Dings.

Bangbang23
10-11-08, 21:13
I would normally preview a report before posting, For some reason that did not happen. Will take care on future posts.

Thanks

This would have looked better, since it would highlight Fathood's actual quote. Now it merges with your own words and "messes" it up a little, doesn't it, mate?

WOW! What else can I say?

Expert Linguist
10-12-08, 07:10
In fact if I had not read Fathood's very nice report carefully, I would not even have realized that I seem to have read those words before. It happens to all of us, as you have said. We sometimes even send email to the wrong person! Now that would be really messing it up. Cheers.
I would normally preview a report before posting, For some reason that did not happen.

Mystic Puzzle
10-12-08, 07:16
"Prostitution racket busted
12 Oct 2008, 0426 hrs IST,TNN

CHENNAI: A pimp gave the anti-Vice squad (AVS) a tough time while arresting him for his alleged involvement in a sex racket.

Syed Ibrahim (51), a pimp, threatened to slit his hand with a knife when the police tried to arrest him at his residence. While threatening to kill himself he said the police had no right to arrest him as all this while he paid them bribes. Finally, the police overpowered him and arrested him along with his assistant Marimuthu.

According to the police, Syed Ibrahim was running a brothel in T Nagar with girls brought from Andhra Pradesh. The girls were supplied to him by a lady called Govindamma in Andhra Pradesh. He was assisted by Marimuthu, a resident of T Nagar.

On Saturday, when an AVS team in mufti was waiting in Panagal Park bus stand, Marimuthu approached them. After introducing himself, he said that his boss Syed was running a brothel in T Nagar.

They then followed Marimuthu to the house in T Nagar. Upon reaching there the police team tried to arrest Syed.

Syed suddenly took out a knife and threatened to cut his hands if they arrested him. Though taken aback, the police managed to arrest him. A girl was rescued from the house and was sent to the home for the destitute in Mylapore. Two cellphones and Rs 2,000 were seized from the house.

Syed and Marimuthu have been remanded in police custody after being produced in court."Guys, here goes another one. Wonder what is happening in Chennai off late. This is the 3rd such incident in last 10 days. This news is definitely going to slow down the market a bit and all the agents will be going undercover. Sad..... God forbid, anything happening to our forum members. So, let us all play safe for some time.

Mystic

Mystic Puzzle
10-12-08, 14:59
Hi All,

Today being a sunday, had a re-union with all my college friends. It was simple fun and such meetings have become really essential in this fast paced world in an effort to stay in touch with each other.

Was just wondering if all of us (Chennai mongers) could have a union i.e meeting somewhere in Chennai on a dedicated date. It will really help us in the following ways:

1. Knowing each other better
2. Learning from others mistakes, first hand
3. Building trust amongst mongers
4. Sharing information, if anyone wants to.
5. Pure fun.

I am a part of another motoring forum and believe me, we have these meetings once a year and they prove very informative and also brings like minded people together.

If many people are interested, we can indeed form a committee which can arrange the whole show, of course by contributions from participants.

PM facility can be used extensively to arrange this which can also help things being undercover. May be new comers will find another reason to avail PM in the form of such meetings.

How many people think alike?

Mystic

Mystic Puzzle
10-12-08, 18:00
And for all those people out for some fun, PM me for the above mentioned contact. I believe most of the seniors must have tried this so if Adyar does not ring a bell in your mind, give a shout. Mystic is here to helpJust a quick correction. As per advice from one of the seniors, I wish to add that the contact will be given to only genuine and serious mongers who have some contacts to share.

Play safe

Mystic

Flared
10-12-08, 21:46
Was just wondering if all of us (Chennai mongers) could have a union i.e meeting somewhere in Chennai on a dedicated date. Hi all! In fact mystic took the words outta my mouth. So to say! Because though I've not been an active member compared to the others. I felt it'd be nice to kinda have a meet of some sort. But was hesitant on how the idea would be welcomed. Anyway. Mystic you've initiated the spark. And I like the idea. Because I've been to some meets of a chat channel years back and it was very nice to see the people and talk to them, of whom you see just virtually! Well hope this idea is recieved well and hope it turns out to be good too.

Cheers!

Expert Linguist
10-13-08, 02:48
As Peter Patros will tell you, if one lives in Chennai one will not usually monger here. Someone in Bangalore also said something similar, the risk of being recognized is mainly why foreigners find it easier to monger than locals.

While what you are suggesting is a good idea, but with "Chennai mongers" probably being people from out of town, getting so many of them together on a "dedicated date" is a tough proposition. Keep us all posted on how this idea develops. Thank you.

Was just wondering if all of us (Chennai mongers) could have a union i.e meeting somewhere in Chennai on a dedicated date.
How many people think alike?
Mystic

Peter Patros
10-13-08, 06:40
E is right, chennai is a small town for someone who has lived here a long time...you run into friends/ neighbours/acquaintances/ colleagues/general busybodies at the unlikeliest of places !!!

"While what you are suggesting is a good idea, but with "Chennai mongers" probably being people from out of town, getting so many of them together on a "dedicated date" is a tough proposition. Keep us all posted on how this idea develops. Thank you.

Mystic Puzzle
10-13-08, 11:32
.......but with "Chennai mongers" probably being people from out of town, getting so many of them together on a "dedicated date" is a tough proposition.This seems exciting, in fact. Having a meet, first of its kind, and if people from other states can make it and share their experiences, then it would be fantastic!

Dunno how many people agree to it. But sure it will need lot of effort.

Play safe.

Mystic

Expert Linguist
10-13-08, 16:06
And while planning this thing remember what Peter Patros has said, "Chennai is a small town for someone who has lived here a long time...you run into friends/ neighbours/acquaintances/ colleagues/general busybodies at the unlikeliest of places !!!".

That is the hard part, isn't it?

This seems exciting, in fact. But sure it will need lot of effort. Play safe.

Makudi M
10-14-08, 11:09
Idea is good. But until a few meetings are done and until people get to know each other, it would not be a good idea to venture for some high end actions as a group. That is my opinion.
And as EL says, its quite possible to run into familiar faces ... even within this group itself.. LOL.
Cheers
Makudi

And while planning this thing remember what Peter Patros has said, "Chennai is a small town for someone who has lived here a long time...you run into friends/ neighbours/acquaintances/ colleagues/general busybodies at the unlikeliest of places !!!".

That is the hard part, isn't it?

Slovenian
10-14-08, 16:16
At some point as the idea germinates, you will - as you have said yourself - go PM with senior mongers. At that time please add my name to the circulation list. I am not that far from Chennai and could make it, if the date and time are convenient.

Thanks. Slo.

Was just wondering if all of us (Chennai mongers) could have a union i.e meeting somewhere in Chennai on a dedicated date.

Oorvampu
10-14-08, 16:58
At some point as the idea germinates, you will - as you have said yourself - go PM with senior mongers. At that time please add my name to the circulation list. I am not that far from Chennai and could make it, if the date and time are convenient.

Thanks. Slo.

Mystic, the idea is good. Though we know some people who are regulars here, may not have met personally. Am not too far either from Chennai and can drive down if the timings suit. Would like to taste Chennai as well. I do have relatives there, but hey, what is the fun otherwise?

Shyam.

King Prawn
10-15-08, 08:08
Hi guys

Got this babes nuimber from a source and called her up. Said she works as a cor ordinator at Star Vijay a tv channel and was busy so could not come on Monday. Anyway agreed to meet up on Tuesday and wanted 5 k for 4 hrs. Fixed the deal for 4 and met at the appointed place. But man what alet down. Dress wise she looked good in black slacks and a maroon top short hair and black glasses but man when she stripped I was like in a shock, the smallest pair of boobs I have ever seen like a school girl tho she must have been in her late 30's. Any way to cut a long story short little johnny took controll and we were in biz. But man it was a pure waste of 4k and 1k for the room and 500 bucks fuel to drove to mahabs. Its best to get one from a buddy who can describe her well before the meet so one can decide.

Cheers

Mblal897
10-17-08, 12:38
Another interesting link is http://datingaffection.com/showprofile.php?id=247

Hi guys

Got this babes nuimber from a source and called her up. Said she works as a cor ordinator at Star Vijay a tv channel and was busy so could not come on Monday. Anyway agreed to meet up on Tuesday and wanted 5 k for 4 hrs. Fixed the deal for 4 and met at the appointed place. But man what alet down. Dress wise she looked good in black slacks and a maroon top short hair and black glasses but man when she stripped I was like in a shock, the smallest pair of boobs I have ever seen like a school girl tho she must have been in her late 30's. Any way to cut a long story short little johnny took controll and we were in biz. But man it was a pure waste of 4k and 1k for the room and 500 bucks fuel to drove to mahabs. Its best to get one from a buddy who can describe her well before the meet so one can decide.

Cheers

Slovenian
10-17-08, 13:11
Too bad you had a wasted trip. The Thai Spa at the hotel on OMR will raise your spirit for a little less than you paid. Cheers, mate.
But man it was a pure waste of 4k and 1k for the room and 500 bucks fuel to drive to mahabs. Its best to get one from a buddy who can describe her well before the meet so one can decide.

StallionJr
10-18-08, 10:11
I agree with Slovenian. Thai Spa at OMR or the regular MP in the Centre of the city would have been good and reasonable in price. Definately worth the money that u pay.

Too bad you had a wasted trip. The Thai Spa at the hotel on OMR will raise your spirit for a little less than you paid. Cheers, mate.

Slovenian
10-18-08, 16:50
So what is the point in posting on the Chennai threads the link to a profile of a woman who says she lives in Manhattan which is New York City, NY?
Another interesting link is http://datingaffection.com/showprofile.php?id=247

KhoolGuy
10-18-08, 18:13
I'm away from Chennai for a while. Chennai seems to have bcum very active! I hope that T. Nagar MP is not the one which previously operated from Ambattur. Anyways that Re-union thing is really exciting. Would luv to meet most of the seniors. As am just a young man. Would luv to make friends with Like minded guys here. And freak out. Please PM me if there is any such plans!

Keep digging.

Khoolguy

Makudi M
10-19-08, 19:21
I tried the number many weeks.. It looks like the no. has been changed. It always gives a switched off message.
Couldnt locate the area exactly.

Tried out the Thai at OMR. Wow excellant. Dudes no extras.. but the massage is excellant.. good ambience...

Also the guy who was running the good old Velchry center has again started one branch at Velchry. Yet to visit there. Will visit and post more details.

Makudi

StallionJr
10-19-08, 19:39
I have an alternate number to the MP. Will PM that to u. Good to know that u enjoyed the thai spa @ OMR. Let me know if you find the new velacherry MP any good.

Cheers.

I tried the number many weeks.. It looks like the no. has been changed. It always gives a switched off message.
Couldnt locate the area exactly.
Makudi

Niouts
10-20-08, 03:18
Hello,

Is there any street action in Chennai?

Thanks,

Mot

Big Indian
10-20-08, 06:16
Hai Guys,

Am basically from Chennai but not living there now.

On my last visit in July, I thought I could try this MP in velacherry which is operating on the 2nd floor before Rathna Cafe.

Barged in and found a pucca south indian aunty in the counter and some girls and a guy around. The guy asked me what I want. I asked if they had Massage. When he said yes. Got thrilled. But its Male to Male massage.

He knew my intutions. I had to say "I'll come later" and left the place.

Guys. Are you referring the same MP?

Flared
10-20-08, 06:54
Heard from a friend months back that there seemed to be a fair amount of street action somewhere near L****a college. Not sure of the exact location. Told me that a friend of his who's an active monger had picked up quite a few chics from there. All you gotta do is go in that street and slow down near a platform and u'd be approached by the 'pimp' or the 'broker' guy. Who'd then send the girl (s) to your car or near your bike. If you like them. Just zoom away with them. Or else. Scoot away. Well this is what I heard and he'd been telling me about it a few months back. Don't know about the scene now.

Also heard that the bus stop opposite the Is****ni centre is a potential activity zone. But said that you gotta 'know' the right one! Guess experience and guts play a role in that. Another potential zone tat was told to me what below a bridge near C*ty C***tre, where you cud hook up aunties or elderly women.

Never had the time to venture and explore them to confirm its authenticity. But anyway guess its worth trying soon. If you do get lucky please do share it with us.

Cheers!

Hello,

Is there any street action in Chennai?

Thanks,

Mot

Makudi M
10-20-08, 19:14
No. the one I mentioned is not this one.. I am not aware of this one you mentioned.

Makudi.

Hai Guys,

Am basically from Chennai but not living there now.

On my last visit in July, I thought I could try this MP in velacherry which is operating on the 2nd floor before Rathna Cafe.

Guys. Are you referring the same MP?

Makudi M
10-20-08, 19:16
Yup.. I enjoyed the Thai Spa.
Eagerly waiting for the new number.
Will surely post the details about the Velchry one. Miss B and Miss D have shifted to the Velchry center. Thats the information I have.. :) Will post more details once I visit there

Makudi

I have an alternate number to the MP. Will PM that to u. Good to know that u enjoyed the thai spa @ OMR. Let me know if you find the new velacherry MP any good.

Cheers.

Flared
10-21-08, 05:05
Hello all,

Its been quite a while since I posted a report here (apart from the reply to a friend who'd asked about 'street action') Well makudi and the other sr. Members here seem to be havin a great time in the Thai Spa. I'd surely request you for the info when I feel like going there makudi so please do share it with me if possible at that time.

Well recently I had my regular provider call me up and tell me that there is some action near P**your and said if I wanted to check it out. Well one fine day (about a week back or so) I went in the morning at around half past 10, picked him up from near v-palani and went to P**your. GOd the traffic was horrible to the core. It was so horrible that I wanted to turn back. There at the main junction where you roads diverging on all 4 sides. I went straight. Not sure of what that road is called (sorry) and after going for quite a while we turned left and he told me to stop my bike there. And waited for his friend who is also a provider. He then came over spoke to my guy and then told me to follow him, he'd come on a bike too. So I went with him. It was quite some distance and we went to this really neat house with a decent car/bike park and all. The house looked very neat and very receptive. You know. Some houses look really shytty and you just feel like runnin away. This was not like that. There was a bedroom and he asked me to come in right away and showed the girl.

Looks. 5/10. Fair skinned though. Clad in a tshirt and jean. Well I'd driven for more than hour and I couldn't say no. So I said I'd take her. And he left us inside.

The moment I was in. The first thing I did was look around thoroughly for any kind of concealed camera or anything (because I know these kind of things take place) and that too in a new place I didn't want to take any chances. The place was clean. So then got down to business. She didn't know tamil. Only telugu! First blockage! Had a hard time communicating, anyway she started kissing me around and then she removed her clothes and as I removed mine. She got on bed near me and started foreplaying. She had a neat pair of breasts. Not too big or too small. Good enough for sucking. And as I was sucking. I wanted to get a blow job. So I indicated to her or rather signalled her for a blow job. She then took a condom and put it over and did a CBJ. Was okay. Not so good! It was quite fast. I then took her cowboy style and shot my load and it was like over in 20 mins. Or so. Pretty fast.

Then dressed up and gave her 100 bucks as tips. She wanted more. I then just gave another 50. And I left the place. No questions asked by anyone and it was very neat. In fact the place is 200% safe

Looks. 5/10 Body. 6/10 Attitude. 5/10

Damage 1. 5k (with place)

Tips 150 bucks

Well that new provider called me up y'day (I had exchngd nos. With him in my first visit) and told me of a new visitor and said she's quite good looking and is a tamil too. So I told him I'd visit him in a week or so. Because travelling all the way there is one issue and besides its rainin so much now that I despise travelling long distances. Anyway I must try it out soon. I shall ask him if I can share his number with friends, if he says an okay. Then I'd surely share it with you guys if requested.

Till then cheers people!

Mystic Puzzle
10-21-08, 17:25
Heard from a friend months back that there seemed to be a fair amount of street action somewhere near L****a college. Not sure of the exact location.....near a platformGuys,

This is so coincidental that I had an experience at this location this week and I find a report in this forum about this location.

I had been travelling through this L****a college for the past 10 days due to some comittment. Once such evening, I noticed a girl in a white sari heavily covered in make-up standing on the platform. I passed through her and some distance past, I realized that there is no bus stop or shop nearby, then what the girl was upto. I had my doubts about her. Decided to check her out the following day as with Chennai traffic one even foregoes his lust. But I did not find anyone there as pre-decided. Thought maybe she was a someone genuinely waiting for some other person.

Couple of days later, I travelled through this place a bit late and to my surprise, she was there, again. This time I did not take any chances and decided to pull up and put on my parking lights. I realized that I was blocking the heavy traffic and so in a hustle, honked the horn couple of times to draw her attention. She noticed and came towards me as if she knows me and got in the car.

Did bit of talking and something in me told that this girl is not worth taking home. So I parked my car on a deserted part of the PH Road and started exploring her. Very nice assets and attitude also. She responded to all my requests and gave a BBBJ also.

Could not spend much time as vehicles were rushing past and then completed the session with 1 more BBBJ session and some fondling.

Tipped her nicely, mainly for her co-operative nature and dropped her back by a place nearby.

When I asked for her number, she gave me her landline one and also warned me that her brother or dad may pick up. Sensed potential problems, so did not give my number also to her.

Do check out this place if you have time, patience, luck and petrol in your vehicle

Play safe

Mystic

Mystic Puzzle
10-21-08, 17:43
Hi there guys,

Was out of action due to some tight schedule with my work.

Regarding the get together, I gather from previous posts that KhoolGuy, Oorvampu, Slovenian and Flared have showed their interest in it. EL, Peter and others are also helpful with their inputs.

I believe that only 5 members on-board is not something that everyone is looking forward to.

Hence, I would welcome feedback in the following areas to start thinking seriously about this event:

1. Any more participants?

2. Oorvampu had asked "what is the fun otherwise?". So suggestions on fun are welcome. (Guys please do not ask me to arrange girls. I cannot do that:))

3. Suggestions on the venue can be PM'ed to maintain confidentiality.

4. Date

The basic and important requirement for this event will be to have PM facility. I know this is too harsh but guys do not have any other source of confirming a serious monger. If any other ideas on the criteria, welcome.

Lets see how this turns out. Otherwise, forum zindabad!!!

Expecting responses.

Play safe

Mystic

Rack Lover
10-22-08, 09:29
All,

I am there if we are planning on a weekday after office hours. If weekends please don't count me. PM me details.

Thanks,

RL

Regarding the get together, I gather.

Mystic

Coolshankar1
10-22-08, 09:58
this place is actually a salon and they offer massage. the room is small and with no door. but nobody peeps in. nice place. they offer hs at the last, gals allow you to touch them. charge you 1500 for the first time and after that they charge 1000. girls look okay. tips as per your wish.

RoamerBoy
10-22-08, 13:02
Hi,

I am Australian, will be going to chennai in 2 weeks. can you please mail me that girl's number to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Flared
10-22-08, 16:17
Its nice that there was such a good response to mystic's initial idea of a get together or a meet up. Well regarding the inputs by the other dedicated senior members also has to be looked up quite closely, because what they have said is also true. Well what ever it maybe. The initial meet up could be a small and quite one too. A kind of lounge talk maybe. Just to get things started up. Or if someone is willing to share their space. If they have good affordable venue. And if you wanna throw some kind of a party kind of meet up. I could make arrangements for them too. Anyway lets communicate through pm's and keep in mind that this idea if carried forward would be a good thing or rather the first of its kind maybe I don't know (Seniors please correct me if I am wrong in this aspect) And yes. Lets not hope anyone to bring babes for the meet. Probably things could heat up in the next meet. But it'd be nice for just the forum members to meet up. Which is safe in all aspects. Just voicing my opinion. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

Cheers people!

Coolshankar1
10-23-08, 09:26
I am ready for the get together.

Kindly pm the details.

Krazy4
10-23-08, 17:44
Hi Guys,

Now I am landed in Chennai , Looking for C'Gals and MPs.

Please PM me the MP (Extra service) details in Chennai.

Thanks,

Krazy4

Rack Lover
10-23-08, 20:10
Is***ni centre and Loyal kolage is my daily route back home. I have never seen anything near the college. But the Isni centre is a spot. Between 9:30 and 10PM(that is when I go, don't know about other timings), there will be stuff in western gear, heavily make up(easily identifiable). They will be a few metres away from bus stop and crowded areas, waiting alone in a dark area.

I have checked with two of them and the asking rate is 3k for a job in car and 5k for the luxury of a room. The most important observation That I made is that they could be shemales. The skin looks not so soft and they are very reluctunt to talk much. But features look ok, with proper extensions on top and bottom remaining flat. However, I was not ready to take the risk at 3k and wanted to leave. When I showed no interest, the rates started coming down. I think you can easily get some action in car for 1k(max. 1.5k).

Cat***al road is another potential area, with aunty's at cheaper rate. The rate can be as low as 500. But they might not look very attractive, though some of them do a mind blowing service. The worst part is they are not regular and you won't see the same person again. However, they are proper females. Timing is 9pm to 10pm.

Never got lucky with the kalage.

On the most critical road of the city, the pathway near the major PO is another action area. The stuff is a bit lower quality than what mentioned above. Timing is 6pm to 10pm.

The bazaar near to where a newly built up flyover has come up is also another active area. Oppositte to the shops selling flowers, walk towards th park. Near the bus stops, (a bit away from the stop), low quality stuf is available. Timing is 6pm to 8pm.

The bus stand near the major film studio is another area. Quality is low. Timing is 9pm to 10pm.

Hope this helps. Please add more to the list. Correct me if I gave some wrong information.

A request to all who are venturing into this: You can go to these places, have a look at them, give signals, negotiate with them if you like it, and take it or drop it. However, don't try to irritate. 2 reasons for this: This could create scenes which might trap you in a very bad condition. This will become an LE checking area if something wrong happens, which means we will miss one from the list.

Please take care, happy mongering.

RL

Guys,

I had been travelling through this L****a college for the past 10 days due to some.

Mystic

Flared
10-24-08, 06:47
A very nice tailored report with quite some good information RL. Hats off for giving some first hand info on the street action in various parts of chennai.Well forgive me for sounding kind of illiterate..but i didnt follow some directions as I am kinda new to Chennai and not quite familiar with the names of the roads. If you could pm me the details I would be very thankful to you. Once again I am happy that we have genuine info about the grade of activity with street action. Keep those reports flowing in. I am yet to check out another avenue of action probably after the festive season and shall hopefully post my reports as well.

Till then its Happy diwali and seasons greetings to all the fellow Chennai ISG forum members!

Play safe and Cheers

Is***ni centre and Loyal kolage is my daily route back home.

RL

Member #4171
10-24-08, 17:04
Mate. you dont seem to have a PM facility.

Hi Guys,

Now I am landed in Chennai , Looking for C'Gals and MPs.

Please PM me the MP (Extra service) details in Chennai.

Thanks,

Krazy4

Makudi M
10-25-08, 11:06
Does anybody know about any recent action in Pondy? Just heard that the action is back in Pondy..
Makudi

Shambu
10-25-08, 18:06
A very nice tailored report with quite some good information RL. Hats off for giving some first hand info on the street action in various parts of chennai.Well forgive me for sounding kind of illiterate..but i didnt follow some directions as I am kinda new to Chennai and not quite familiar with the names of the roads. If you could pm me the details I would be very thankful to you. Once again I am happy that we have genuine info about the grade of activity with street action. Keep those reports flowing in. I am yet to check out another avenue of action probably after the festive season and shall hopefully post my reports as well.

Till then its Happy diwali and seasons greetings to all the fellow Chennai ISG forum members!

Play safe and CheersWhen ur out mongering in front of "Laila" (Loyola)
College or "Kallege" (as the locals would say it,watchout for those priests in white robes(Hahahha)

KhoolGuy
10-25-08, 20:06
The quality of SWs in Pondichery is not that good. I mean you get much better SWs in Banglore, Goa and Mumbai. For New Year bash you can def head to any of those locations. My Last Visit to Pondy was good but still the quality which you get at B, G and M is far lot better! N believe me if you hunt a little deeper in Chennai then U'll be even luckier. This Diwali am gonna rock in Calcutta. Hope you guys njoy too.

Keep rocking!

Khoolguy

Rohak
10-25-08, 23:59
In Chennai again for a day after a few months. Initially called the aunty whom I used to meet regularly. Unfortunately, she didn't take the phone. Perhaps she is busy with Diwali. She generally goes to her village during major festivals or her relatives go to her house. It was disappointing.

However, the life has to go on. So I picked up English news papers and scanned through the clasified. All routine classifieds. For years, it seems the same guys are putting same advertisement again and again without changing a word. But there was one-subtly indicating what is on offer. This ad was certainly new. I called the number. Male voice responded-tone is rude but language is smooth. I was surprised to see him comin to the business straight! What do you want sir? We have so and so and they can give you BB, IC, what ever you want and price is Rs. 5K. We fixed a place to meet at A. R. He didn't make me wait. Came in a car, took me to a posh apartment. There were 4 girls, OK Looking, all in the age group of 20-25. I picked up one who looked like a typical south girl.

The girl was feigning shy. Therefore I had to initiate with small talk. She tried avoiding liplpck, but slowly relented. Once after tasting the lips she didn't leave them for long and came back there again and again. I did lot of foreplay in the first round and came out in missionary position. Then we both took a shower separately. She made a cup of tea for both of us. She gave up her inhibititions in the second round and took charge of the proceedings with BBBBJ, DFK and cow girl position. She was bit aggressive and enjoying her self very much-which turns me on the most. We continued playing until there was knock on the door. She inidicated that time was up and I finally finished the act in favourite missionary position again. Tipped her liberally for her enthusiasm. I however told the agent on my way back that price is unreasonable. He promised to reduce in my subsequent visits. I don't think I can erach him in my next visit to Chennai. Either he will change his contact or will be beind the bars, for his bold advertisement in the paper and on the phone.

Niouts
10-26-08, 02:48
Thanks for the infos Rack Lover but what does "major PO" means?

KhoolGuy,would you have any ideas of location for SW in Pondichery?

Thanks

StallionJr
10-28-08, 16:57
Hi,

I have been away from action for a while due to a cpl of projects that demanded a lot of my time and got me caught up in a hectic travel schedule. Was bk in Chennai after a month and was driving down nu*ga*bak*m rd at around 8pm last Sat and opp the famous Is****ni mall I saw a beautiful girl dressed in a red top and white pants. Got a good look as she stood right under a lamp post. Pretty fair and good figure. As the traffic was moving very very slow I kept an eye on her and noticed a few people approach her and talk. Finally a car pulled into the car park of S**w Bo*l*ng and she followed him in. I saw him check her out and hand over the money to her before she got into the car and they drove off. I guess I will be keeping a watch for her just incase thats her regular place. Also heard that semi pros can be found hanging around in C*t* C*nt*e and other malls during the day. Any new MP exps in Chennai? Kinda sick of the same old joints. The women don't seem to change as often as in the past.

Cheers

Rack Lover
10-29-08, 01:11
Stallion,

She is the one whom I metioned in my previous report. In fact there are two of them and they come together, leave together if couldn't find a client. Quote 3k for job in car, 5k for in-room. Can negotiate it down to 1.5k, if not 1k.

Did anyone try her? Is she a shemale or a proper female?

RL

was driving down nu*ga*bak*m rd at around 8pm last Sat and opp the famous Is****ni mall I saw a beautiful girl dressed in a red top and white pants. Cheers

Expert Linguist
10-29-08, 04:07
That is quite a prediction you have made about your contact. Did the girl say something that led you to that conclusion?

He promised to reduce in my subsequent visits. I don't think I can reach him in my next visit to Chennai. Either he will change his contact or will be beind the bars, for his bold advertisement in the paper and on the phone.

Rohak
10-29-08, 21:04
No, the girl didnt say any thing. In the last 05 years of my visits to Chennai, no other agent was so forthcoming with details of offers and girls on phone-that too with a first time caller. That makes me to guess that either this contact is well connected with local LE, or a total green horn. The well connected agents floorish in a season and then vanish to protect themsleves and their friends in the LE.

That is quite a prediction you have made about your contact. Did the girl say something that led you to that conclusion?

Expert Linguist
10-30-08, 02:36
Thanks for your clarification. The reason I asked is that if you call the various MP numbers listed in the Pune papers, many of them openly suggest that they provide home or hotel service, and the next question is about the kind of girl you are looking for. I was just curious whether you believed that Chennai is any different. Pune is just as LE "active" as most Indian cities.
no other agent was so forthcoming with details of offers and girls on phone-that too with a first time caller.

Rack Lover
10-30-08, 19:08
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any references to transvestites or transsexuals. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Expert Linguist
10-31-08, 03:01
In reference to the Administrator's note, I guess that you subscribed soon after you "joined" on October 22. Did you get my PM message?
Hi,

I am Australian, will be going to chennai in 2 weeks. can you please mail me that girl's number to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Peter Patros
10-31-08, 06:08
The asterisks are not helping with the attempt at camouflage!

You may as well spell it out!

[QUOTE=Rack Lover]Guys,

Found the stuff near the L*y*l* c*ll*g*. I used to go in front of the gate, where as she is on the side where you go from Nu*g*mb*k*m to K*d*mb*k*m.

Expert Linguist
11-01-08, 02:06
Peter, the Slovenian made the same observation some time back on the Bangalore threads and was told by some members here that it was not so much about camouflage from LE but for the name of the member not being revealed in a random Google search by pulling up the ISG thread. The Slovenian even did some "research" on that and stated that Google picks up more appropriate entries against place names, not the ISG thread necessarily.

P.S. Perhaps this post will be picked by Google if you Google for the words "Google's fault" :D
The asterisks are not helping with the attempt at camouflage!

You may as well spell it out!

Guys,

Found the stuff near the L*y*l* c*ll*g*. I used to go in front of the gate, where as she is on the side where you go from Nu*g*mb*k*m to K*d*mb*k*m.

Inblr01
11-02-08, 05:02
Hi Buddy,

Chennai is quite conservative and secret society. I have been traveling to Chennai last 3 years but never had any success. Cochin and Hyderabad are Ok and one can find some fun if invests time and try seriously. Bangalore rocks as you can find things easily and in all variety. My one friend, a hard core monger, is in transferred to Chennai last 6 months ,does not have family , is trying desperately without any success. Do PM if you have any contact.

Thanks for your clarification. The reason I asked is that if you call the various MP numbers listed in the Pune papers, many of them openly suggest that they provide home or hotel service, and the next question is about the kind of girl you are looking for. I was just curious whether you believed that Chennai is any different. Pune is just as LE "active" as most Indian cities.

Call Me Mr Big
11-02-08, 11:09
Hello fellow mongers!

This is my first report, have been hanging around for a while now but decided to take the plunge only yesterday. Was driving around to scout how the street action is Chennai was and found it mostly dissapointing.

Checked out all the usual spots like L#y#l# C#l#e#e, I#p#h#n# C#n#er, Bus stop near L#C, etc. but nothing was to be found. On the way back home through Puras#iwal#am, found a north indian beauty in her mid twenties standing near one of the apartment complexes Ak#sh Gan#a on Flow#rs Rd. She was dressed in a saree, about 5'6", nice and thick (not plump, read curvaceous), beautiful face. At first I thought she was waiting there for someone, but my gut feeling said she was a working girl. Anyways, decided to find out, so parked my car near Domino's Pizza.

She was approached by an auto first, they both chatted for a while, it certainly didn't appear as if they were haggling over the fare, because she was smiling more than she was talking. After a few minutes the auto guy left. About 15 mins later, a car approached her and the driver spoke to her very briefly, I could only see her shaking her head and smiling again. The car left the scene fairly quickly.

At this point I am seriously contemplating walking over there to try my luck, and as I was about to get out of my car, a Scorpio pulled up very close to her, I could hardly see what was happening so I got out of the car, and before I could cross the street, she got in the Scorpio, which had 3 guys and they sped off.

I am fairly certain she was a working girl, but was very surprised to have found her at that location. I didn't know that area had street action. I am going to be keeping an eye out to see if I catch her there again.

Senior folks, have you had any similar experiences on Flow#rs Rd?

Mr. Big

Expert Linguist
11-02-08, 16:43
During the times I have visited Chennai, it has not been overly difficult to get a woman for company in the hotel I stay in at Adyar, which I always book double occupancy at check-in. For me language is an issue, so I take help from friends and people who know me now at these hotels.

To respond to Mr. Big, random street action is misleading and if you hang around at the Flower's Road location again you are unlikely to see the woman. Let us know if anything interesting occurs. Inblr01's note below lets you know his own experiences.
Senior folks, have you had any similar experiences on Flow#rs Rd?
Chennai is quite conservative and secret society. I have been traveling to Chennai last 3 years but never had any success.

Krazy4
11-02-08, 17:05
Hello fellow mongers!

Today morning I found a number in DC . I called to that number and a guy answered me. I ask for extra serv.. he said he will provide n told his adress.

I went to Mandavalli near to Sangeetha one flyover is ther after that took left and get in to appt in 3rd floor, the room is clean and guy ask for 2k Only HP.5K for FK.

I paid 2K only HP:( I said next time. The Gal name is Monica.

She didn't allow me to touch her. She palyed with my tool for 10mins.

She told she will be availabel @ Spen'rs

Hope I will try next Sun'day.

This was about my Exp.. IF you want any more details ...let me know

Play safe,

Krazy4

Flared
11-02-08, 19:20
my friend called me up y'day (sat) and told me that he had picked up a girl who quoted 5k for the whole night and asked me if i'd like to join him up ..saying we cud share the dough. so i kinda felt like spendin the nite out too..and said okay..and he picked me up in his car near to where i stay. once i got into the car in the back seat i saw this pleasant cute girl , quite fair and presentable in a black top and black long skirt. though she just gave me a smile and sat quietly most of the time. then as i was talking with my friend..he kinda ridiculed me of not doing anything..so i started off by asking her name and stuff..for which her reply was only in mono syllables. so then i thought of giving her time and let her on her own.. and was busy talkin with my friend bout certain things, so then we wanted to go to a particular pub first..have a few drinks and then hit another club and party till like late in the morning and then decide on the modus operandi after that. but then we just decided to go the club directly and spend the time there. the thing is that my friend's got quite an influence in this club that there is a particular secluded vip kind of zone which is open only to him and his friends and no one else. its the first time i was goin there..so he was like tellin me that this is where he does most of the hanky panky and there's no one to disturb him or his friends. i was quite a little reluctant..but the ambience was so enthralling that i felt it nice to kinda do something in the seclusion inside a club to the tunes of hardcore electro playing there. well then the moment we sat down..she became a completeley different person and wanted a beer. guess she must've not drunk much before..cos after downing just half a beer she became real horny and was rubbing my crotch and sittin on me and dancin and my friend then was kinda smoochin her and then left me alone with her sayin he's got some of his other girlfriends prolly comin so told me to have fun. i had gulped down quite a few rounds of whisky..so i was kinda gettin horny too. then we were neckin and foreplayin for quite a while. i am more into the foreplay and luv dfk..and boy!! wattey kisser she is!! god she just sucked the stuff outta my mouth!! she was like kissin me for more than 15 minutes!!! nobody's done that before. she was kinda drunk..but not too drunk to be senseless..but my friend cautioned me about buying her another drink for atleast the next hour. so i was refraining from doing that.
anyway to cut the long story short..she then immediately just knelt down and opened my zip and pulled my tool out and started to give me a bbbj !!! which guys i can tell ya is the best ever i have had so far!!!! gosh..she knew just exactly how to do it. and after a while i came and she kinda took a little in and then let the others out. then we were talkin n stuff and then she hit the floor for a while. while i was relaxin with my drink and talkin to the other friends of my friend who had gathered there.
after maybe 2 hrs or so..she again came back to me and sat on my lap and talkin stuff.. and then suddenly just pulled a sofa and made it face the corner and told me to sit there and as the others were just a little distance away from me, she didnt bother a damn bout them and sat on me and we started neckin n smoochin n stuff for almost half an hour or so..cant recall cos i was kinda high too. and then she again just pulled my tool out started givin me a hj which was truly amazing! i was completely taken aback by this girl's attitude man!! she was game for anything and the best part is she started off everything!! and i came again and i felt that it would be enuff the for the eve and then after an hour or so left the place (taking her number ofcourse!!!) dont know if she can remember me if i call her again, but i truly believe she will cos she kept callin only my name correctly in the crowd.
well anyway peepz! it was an almost exciting sat nite for me. had a time of my life after a v.v.v.v.v.long time in chennai. will surely definetely call her up. the thing is that i have a problem of residence. cos i cannot take her to my place due to a lot of constraints. i am willing to share this contact with any member who has a good apartment/place where we could bring her in for the night and have a great time together! trust me folks she is worth every damn penny.

cheers!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Flared
11-02-08, 19:26
On the way back home through Puras#iwal#am, found a north indian beauty[/blue][/size]Well Mr. Big, I could say that I too in recent times kept going thro the same places you had looked around too and I too would say that there was nothing at all in these places. But I am truly shocked and surprised at what you had seen at Flower's Road. Because I live quite close to that place and go thro that road and thro the domino's pizza very often. But don't recall having seen anything maybe. Or its just that I didn't look around much.

But dude, I must tell you that the entire region is filled with north indian people that you cannot make out who is available or not. I have had this dilemma a lot and decided not to monger at all in this region. But your report has given me a new ray of hope, so to say. Well let me too look around carefully and hopefully if something does click. Then I'd be more than happy to share it with you.

Cheers!

Coolshankar1
11-02-08, 21:24
Called up a massage parlour with the contact from dc. Near adyar. Went there. Nice place. Changed to a towel. A gal came for a massage with hs in the end. Didn't allow to touch except for her bum. After finishing didn't even wait for the tip. Damage1. 5k. Gal looks 7. 5/10

KhoolGuy
11-03-08, 05:14
Niouts,

Pondicherry is an open market. LE action is almost negligible. In Hotel Mass the hotel boys can arrange for gals. If you hangout in Pondy beach you can still get many French SWs esp in ECR beaches and resorts. Even in Bus stand while getting into Auto, you can have a friendly convrstn with the guy and get help from then but they would be local tamil SWs. The bus stand area is the most notorious action place.

Njoy.

Khoolguy

Slovenian
11-03-08, 17:52
For a European, it is strange to hear the "North Indian" phrase being used in many places in South India with an unsaid implication that people from the North are more freely "available" for P4P business in the South. Could my experienced mentors here (Peter Patros or Santa3, perhaps?) let me know what this is all about? The only generalization I may make from my observations is that people of the North tend to have lighter skin, though many women in South India are very fair too. Is there any other basic difference in upbringing or attitude? Maybe I just don't get it!!

Thanks folks.
I must tell you that the entire region is filled with north indian people that you cannot make out who is available or not. I have had this dilemma a lot and decided not to monger at all in this region.

Flared
11-03-08, 18:52
For a European, it is strange to hear the "North Indian" phrase being used in many places in

Thanks folks.It was just mentioned to differentiate the kind of predominant crowd in the region.. not implicating that either the north or the south or whatever are available. It is a generalised term commonly used. This is for your kind information slov. Definitely not an attitude issue..just a commonly used phrase. :) Hope that clarified your doubt slov! Cheers!

Makudi M
11-03-08, 19:09
Friend..
Just wondering which pub you are mentioning.. Curious to know there are ones like this in Chennai.. If you dont mind can you PM me the name of the pub...
Thanks
Makudi

My friend called me up y'day (Sat) and told me that he had picked up a girl who quoted 5k for the whole night and asked me if i'd like to join him up ........ The thing is that my friend's got quite an influence in this club that there is a particular secluded VIP kind of zone which is open only to him and his friends and no one else.

Expert Linguist
11-04-08, 00:56
Just what I had in mind. I let it go because of the use of the word "club" which may well mean anything, for a private establishment. His friend seems to be a VIP of some kind at that location. Not many clubs are that "exclusive" to one member and his friends. Cheers
Just wondering which pub you are mentioning.. Curious to know there are ones like this in Chennai.. If you dont mind can you PM me the name of the pub.

Rack Lover
11-04-08, 03:35
Hi,

Eventhough, I am not regular in this area, I have travelled through this place many times. Never noticed anything. In fact the aprtment complex is a posh one and they might not allow it permanently.

Can you tell me the timing when you saw her? Also, let us all know if you happen to see her again.

I will also give a try. Will post it if anything interesting happens.

Happy mongering!

RL

Well Mr. Big, I could say that I too in recent times kept going thro the same places you had looked around too ..........

Call Me Mr Big
11-04-08, 04:00
Hi Flared,

You are absolutely right about the place being flooded with north indians. My uncle used to live in this neighborhood about 5 years ago and I have frequented the area quite a bit. Thats why I was pretty surprised to have found what I found. The key reasons why I was convinced that she was a working girl was:

1. She was standing near the corner of the apt. complex where there is no bus stand, so basically no purpose.

2. If she really was waiting for her friend/family to pick her up, she would not have engaged in the conversations with the auto guy and the first car driver.

3. Although the Scorpio was tinted, the 3 folks inside definitely didn't look like they could be her friends/family.

4. Her body language, she was too fidgetty. She kept reaching into her purse while she was waiting, like she was trying to put on a front.

Having said all this, there is a very good possibility that I may have read this situtation completely wrong, but I still wanted to report what I saw and to find out if somebody else had made any similar observations.

Do let me know if you find something in this area. Also, on a side note, I will PM you about your other proposition for a place.

Mr. Big

Call Me Mr Big
11-04-08, 04:06
It was Saturday afternoon about 2 PM. I have already visited that area couple times now since Saturday trying to see if I can catch her or other action, but no luck so far.

Mr.Big

Hi,

Can you tell me the timing when you saw her? Also, let us all know if you happen to see her again.

RL

Expert Linguist
11-04-08, 04:17
Your four point explanation was kind of you, but it was all possibly one of those random events as I suggested earlier. Also as someone else stated, the "North Indian" phrase is of no special value for the random sighting either, unless it implies that people from the North are more freely available.
Having said all this, there is a very good possibility that I may have read this situation completely wrong, but I still wanted to report what I saw and to find out if somebody else had made any similar observations.

Santa3
11-04-08, 13:39
For a European, it is strange to hear the "North Indian" phrase being used in many places in South India with an unsaid implication that people from the North are more freely "available" for P4P business in the South.

Its actually pretty simple Slo. North Indians are catogerised as fair skinned and South Indians as dark with the rest falling in bewteen. Another point could also be that the author being a local (therefore does not find the need to to specify locals) might want to point out non locals and therefore did the categorisation. Something like the grass being greener on the other side. LOL

Slovenian
11-04-08, 14:27
Thanks. Yours is an excellent explanation as it refers to mongering. We always see the attraction for girls from the NE here in Bangalore, and similar "classifications". Except for Ace of Hearts and his Pune based "Rose", Santa, there are not many "Maharashtrian" seekers where you live, are there? :D
could also be that the author being a local (there does not find the need to to specify locals) might want to point out non locals and therefore did the categorisation. Something like the grass being greener on the other side. LOL

Flared
11-04-08, 18:17
Just what I had in mind. I let it go because of the use of the word "club" which may well mean anything, for a private establishment. His friend seems to be a VIP of some kind at that location. Not many clubs are that "exclusive" to one member and his friends. CheersWell my friend is a regular to the club and also has a certain distant business tieup with the hotel of some sort. Sorry but am not so sure about the other intricate details. He told me he's given complete privacy and there was also a bouncer almost on guard at the entrance to that zone. So i guess that about explains it :)

Makudi M
11-04-08, 18:39
True EL..
A few days ago I bumped into a BPO associate in yahoo messenger. She was a partying kind of girl and she told that there were party places on ECR but need to have the right contacts. Could be private ones as you said.. Still curious to know..
Makudi

Just what I had in mind. I let it go because of the use of the word "club" which may well mean anything, for a private establishment. His friend seems to be a VIP of some kind at that location. Not many clubs are that "exclusive" to one member and his friends. Cheers

Hottdick
11-04-08, 19:13
Though I might be wrong, but was the place name C*e*k*r*?

My friend called me up y'day (Sat) and told me that he had picked up a girl who quoted 5k for the whole night and asked me if i'd like to join him up ..saying we cud share the dough.

Expert Linguist
11-05-08, 12:39
Makudi,

On reading the report by Flared again, I realized that he has offered any member who has a place where he could bring the girl to contact him so that he and that member could share the costs for the girl together. That should not be too difficult to do, should it? One could always go to a hotel which is booked for double occupancy, right? That is if one does not live alone or has access to a private apartment.

Just a thought.
True EL..
A few days ago I bumped into a BPO associate in yahoo messenger. She was a partying kind of girl and she told that there were party places on ECR but need to have the right contacts. Could be private ones as you said.. Still curious to know..
Makudi

Santa3
11-05-08, 12:43
Santa, there are not many "Maharashtrian" seekers where you live, are there? :D

You got it spot on. Here the demand is for Bengalis / Punjabis / Gujrathis.

Santa3
11-05-08, 12:49
Makudi,
he and that member could share the costs for the girl together. That should not be too difficult to do, should it? One could always go to a hotel which is booked for double occupancy, right?
Just a thought.

Am going out on a limb here. But Mr.Flared either wants to avoid hotels or wants to save that expense. So in that case his expense comes down to 2500/- only. Get the drift guys ?

Flared
11-05-08, 14:38
Am going out on a limb here. But Mr.Flared either wants to avoid hotels or wants to save that expense. So in that case his expense comes down to 2500/- only. Get the drift guys ?Well Santa. Don't know about you. But if you could kindly read my report properly. I offered to share the contact and the charges as I did not have an appropriate place for spendin a night and As far as the charges are concerned. I believe its quite good that you get a girl for a reasonable rate. Wonder what were you tryin to point out over here santa! ? Don't know about you Santa. I don't have a fat wallet and throw around money! So much for sharing an info.

Slovenian
11-05-08, 17:26
As you may have read in these threads, it is possible that one could be recognized in a hotel, so people are reluctant to go to one with a "girl". Also, Santa was only guessing that you may also want to limit the expense, as you have confirmed yourself, which is perfectly understandable when one budgets for these things.
Wonder what were you trying to point out over here santa! ? So much for sharing an info.

Makudi M
11-05-08, 19:34
Any specific reasons for guessing this place? I had visited there once, didnt like the ampience. I dont think it is a female friendly place...

Though I might be wrong, but was the place name C*e*k*r*?

Flared
11-06-08, 06:36
Also, Santa was only guessing that you may also want to limit the expense, as you have confirmed yourself, which is perfectly understandable when one budgets for these things.I truly accept what you say Slov, but there could've been a better way to put it rather than usin '. Get the drift guys. ' kinda statements. Which I feel is not so healthy and has a lot of ridicule inside it. Well anyway I don't want to keep this issue to be a centre of unncessary discussions. When we have all come here for one solid reason 'FUN', so let us carry on with it and share our info. And if my statements now or in the past have hurt any member's feelings I am truly sorry about it and I guess I'd have to post my reports with a little bit of caution from now on. Thank you slov.

Santa3
11-06-08, 13:43
Don't know about you Santa. I don't have a fat wallet and throw around money! So much for sharing an info.

Exactly what you said. I just put it out so that like minded folks understand. No need to justify to anyone. I used a different set of words so that you get folks who are clear as to what they can expect.

Flared
11-07-08, 05:27
hello everyone, recently i came across an ad in a local classified site in the personals section (women looking for men) which offered st and lt services for various rates by semipro and bpo working girls. well i just sent small mail saying i was interested in the service. and in a few hours i recieved a reply!!! i would'nt be able to post the email address here. but if u do pm i thinik i could post it here and maybe could verify if you;ve heard of it or not before. well the reply goes like this :-

hi,

i am part of a group of family girls working in call centers/bpo's and doing part-time escort duty in chennai.i provide service throughout the day,not only in the night.i have 2-hour slots,full day (12 hours),full night (12 hours) and total day(24 hours).the 'donation' varies from rs.8,000 to rs.30,000.you can have unlimited fucking and you can share among 4 or 5 guys as i do not mind and the cost will be shared.for 2 hour slot i will provide an a.c.3-star hotel room and you will have to provide the place & food if you want me for the longer slots.

as we are all working girls we are not available on all days like full-time escorts but only have a program once or twice a month for 4 days in a row.advance booking compulsory.reply if you are interested and let us make a plan.

r*****a

well friends, has anyone come across them or their services? so far, how far is it authentic, cos to me it appears like either someone's trying to make some quick money or else its just a scam of some sort. anyway i'm trying to find out abt this through various channels, and shall report abt any info i get regarding this. till then, have fun peepz!! cheers!

Rajeshedc
11-07-08, 13:51
Hi,

If you have any idea/details about MP at Velachery, Adyar, Guindy, Besantngr. Pl. PM me. I have one contact in Velachery which I can pass to you.

Slovenian
11-07-08, 14:36
Flared, let us drop this. Santa's words were directed at Makudi and the Linguist, his response was NOT addressed to you. You have taken it personally which is unfortunate. "Get the drift" only means "try to understand his thinking".

Anyhow, in moving forward could you PM Makudi yourself and respond to his questions, if you have not already done so?
I truly accept what you say Slov, but there could've been a better way to put it rather than usin '. Get the drift guys. ' kinda statements. Which I feel is not so healthy and has a lot of ridicule inside it.

Flared
11-07-08, 20:13
Flared, let us drop this. Santa's words were directed at Makudi and the Linguist, his response was NOT addressed to you. You have taken it personally which is unfortunate. "Get the drift" only means "try to understand his thinking".

Anyhow, in moving forward could you PM Makudi yourself and respond to his questions, if you have not already done so?Lols! I had dropped it way long back bro and infact almost forgot about it. And moreover "his response was not directed to me! ? " Well thanks for the info! And again, with no offense whatsoever, why am I kind of being forced into pm'ing another member about certain info? If I wanted to share it I could've done so right in the mains of the forum. To share it with someone or not is purely my decision and I don't need anybody else to tell me anything about it Quite odd it seems the tones you begin to take up!

Makudi M
11-08-08, 01:58
Even though I dont have personal experience, I have heard from many people that most of the personals in newpapers are just fakes... Dont burn your fingers before geting a confirmation... Anyway let us know if you get more information..
Makudi

Hello everyone, recently i came across an ad in a local classified site in the personals section (Women Looking for men) which offered ST and LT services for various rates by semipro and BPO working girls. s!

Hottdick
11-08-08, 04:56
Yeah man. I also just visited once. Its kind of creepy. But I have seen some SW there. I have seen some action upstairs. Not full blown stuff. But everything else.

Any specific reasons for guessing this place? I had visited there once, didnt like the ampience. I dont think it is a female friendly place...

Slovenian
11-08-08, 08:44
Point well made and I agree entirely. It is your own choice, first and foremost. My note to you was just out of curiosity, because it seems like you have not responded to Makudi's open forum question, based on reading the various other postings about the original report on the "club". A reply is simple courtesy, whether it is public or private.
Lols! To share it with someone or not is purely my decision and I don't need anybody else to tell me anything about it Quite odd it seems the tones you begin to take up!

Mystic Puzzle
11-08-08, 09:03
Point well made and I agree entirely. It is your own choice, first and foremost. My note to you was just out of curiosity, because it seems like you have not responded to Makudi, based on reading the various other postings about the original report about the "club".OK. Lets leave it Slov and Flared and everyone and no more discussions on this petty topic. Misunderstandings are part and parcel of life. C'mon, lets move on and discuss for what we come to this forum.

Just like Flared, I contacted an ad which was advertised by a housewife who wanted financial support. I have written her back and waiting for her reply. Will update the forum on the same and maybe after that will be able to share her email id.

Any other actions presently in Chennai?

Play safe,

Mystic

Expert Linguist
11-08-08, 13:27
First of all, it was great meeting you in person today and sharing a good time. Your experiences in South India are indeed vast and varied, and I am glad that some of the mongers here have been very helpful. As we discussed, India is known for its generous hospitality and the members here are typical of that generosity.

As discussed, I am writing this on the open forum, just to add that arguing with a monger gets you nowhere, so just read the stuff and move on. I know that you have been trying to defend some of the seniors here out of your own good sense but that is not necessary. The seniors here can take care of themselves.

Barring a few, most members here show courtesy to fellow-members. Best of luck and enjoy your trip back home to Ljubliana for the Christmas break.
A reply is simple courtesy, whether it is public or private.

Santa3
11-08-08, 13:32
well friends, has anyone come across them or their services? so far, how far is it authentic, cos to me it appears like either someone's trying to make some quick money or else its just a scam of some sort. anyway i'm trying to find out abt this through various channels, and shall report abt any info i get regarding this. till then, have fun peepz!! cheers!

go ahead and tell them that you want to confrim a 2 hour slot with them after a couple of weeks. (you are a non local and due to arrive on that date)
if they ask you for an advance to be doposited in an icici bank, then run for cover, else continue ahead and drop out 3 days in advance stating cancellation of visit. you lose nothing. do let us know the outcome.

Flared
11-08-08, 14:20
Point well made and I agree entirely. It is your own choice, first and foremost. My note to you was just out of curiosity, because it seems like you have not responded to Makudi's open forum question, based on reading the various other postings about the original report on the "club". A reply is simple courtesy, whether it is public or private.I very much follow the methods of being courteous in the forum, which is the reason i have responded a lot to a lot of pm's to me even by very new members. Well thats not the point now, the point is , you being a senior around here, should understand that if i have not as yet given any details regarding that venue/club, there must a reason for me not doing so. It's not going to be so difficult to cloak the name of the club and post it in here. There is a particular reason i am refraining from telling the name of the club for a while. I hope i made myself clear and cleared your doubts too :) Peace all !

Flared
11-08-08, 14:22
Go ahead and tell them that you want to confrim a 2 hour slot with them after a couple of weeks. (you are a non local and due to arrive on ...
Lols! Guess I'd have to run for cover anyway. Well check the reply I got again via email:.

Hi, I am part of a small group of family girls in Chennai who are working in bpo's, etc, and who do escort service for a few days in a month. We do not use middlemen and prefer to deal straight with you. We have a group of businessmen & executives to whom we regularly provide escort services and we usually nominate one of them to coordinate matters. You will like becoming friends with them as they regularly get sexy girls for fucking once a month and keep everything very quiet so as to avoid problems. When the time comes, I will give you the key person's phone number and you can verify everything for yourself. Please do not mistakenly think that they are pimps and act funny with them. They are just regular guys who now organize honest escort service for their own group of friends. Only in Chennai, we will either come to your place for full night or you can come to my room in a 3-star hotel for doing in the day time. Our next slot is from November 21 to 24 (four days). The timings & rates:

10.30 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M. - Rs.9000/-,MY PLACE,MAX-2 GUYS.
2 P.M. TO 4 P.M. - Rs.9000/-,MY PLACE,MAX-2 GUYS.
6 P.M TO 8 P.M.- Rs.9000/-,MY PLACE,MAX-2 GUYS
FULL NITE-9P.M. TO 7A.M. - Rs.20,000/-,YOUR PLACE,MAX-5 GUYS.

Please note that sharing by upto 2 males is allowed in day slot and upto 5 males is allowed in night slot. Usually most males are happy to have two shots on a rotational basis. So you see that it is very economical if you & your friends do the whole thing on sharing basis. FULL NITE IS DONE AT YOUR PLACE ONLY, NEVER IN OUR HOTEL ROOM. I am normal colour, 5 ft 2 in height with good body, 'Rambha' thighs and 38 inch boobs. (Please see my photos so that you have an idea.)I am fluent in English and Tamil. Please choose your slot at the earliest and let me know and then I will give you instructions about how to book. Hope you will reply soon. Bye. Love,

R*****a.So I guess let me probe further. I'll just post the same pic that was sent via email to me. I'm sure someone could confirm its authenticity.

Cheers!

Mystic Puzzle
11-08-08, 14:35
Does anyone know about any girl friendly hotels in and around Chennai?

Mystic

Flared
11-08-08, 19:39
I know that you have been trying to defend some of the seniors here out of your own good sense but that is not necessary. TNice to know that senior members here defend for each other and that was just exactly what i was doing. Plain and simple, defending my statement. Anyway, as I always said, this place is meant for us to have 'FUN' in its own sense and not anything near to arguing. Rather than having a Whodunit kinda attitude, i suppose we could all just settle it down and keep all this hue and cry aside and go on with what we've all joined here for :)

I still consider this forum as a kind of a joint. I log on almost everyday almost instantaneously :) , so lets not spoil the feeling mates!

Peace!

Joel Gardner
11-10-08, 05:49
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I would like to inform fellow mongers that the pic posted by Flared is of Ritika a lawyer according to her who lives in Kodaikanal. She is over 35 yrs and ugly looking. The photo sent is a very old touched up one. Although the services offered by her are good her charges are very exhorbitant. So be careful when you deal with her

Happy mongering

Surulere

Slovenian
11-10-08, 07:57
Thank you, Linguist. It is nice to be home for a change, and I will be back in Bangalore early in the New Year. It was nice meeting you at Mumbai and having a great chat about our experiences. I did send a note to Makudi about the mix-up.

As for some of the losers on this thread, I have added them to my ignore list so I do not get to read their posts any more. That will safely ensure that I do not have to waste time responding to them. In any case I will be off-line to the Forum for the next six weeks or so. Happy times. Be safe.
Barring a few, most members here show courtesy to fellow-members. Best of luck and enjoy your trip back home to Ljubliana for the Christmas break.

Makudi M
11-10-08, 18:39
EL,
you said it exactly..
"just read the stuff and move on"..
Anyway nice to know that you met up with Slov. He send me a message as well on the mess up while sending message, Not an issue though...
Cheers.
Makudi

First of all, it was great meeting you in person today and sharing a good time. Your experiences in South India are indeed vast and varied, ..

Rack Lover
11-11-08, 03:41
All,

After a long break, I am back to mongering. IN the last two years, almost all my contacts have changed numbers, which is forcing me to start afresh.

As usual, one source of information was newspaper classifieds. I tried the beauty parlour (BP) in Kodambakkam. Initially they talked about cutting, shaving etc. Still I was curious to know why they should put an ad in the Hind*, if it is just another BP. So decided to try.

The full packge is 3k. Half package 2k. I have told her the rates are very high. Negotiated a bit, then accepted for 1. 8k as it was getting late and I badly wanted a good HJ.

I have to make payment before entering. Did that and when I entered inside, I was shocked to see that there is another person who is being serviced in the same room on a semi reclining seat. I asked for a separate room, and after some discussions, she agreed to give the ladies room (it seems ladies also frequent the place! ).

The door was never closed (they won't allow it seems). By now it was clear to me what lies ahead. The girl did a tit massage, and some hand and legs. No HJ. After some talks, realized that she will agree to touch top of her body, provided I give good tips. Tried that. Not an interesting stuff. I somehow wanted to complete it and get out. Finally everything got over in 45 minutes (against 1 hr they agreed).

Damage: 1. 8K +200 tips.

Service: Worst (in massaging as well as extras)

Still if someone is interested, PM me for contacts.

Thanks,

RL

Flared
11-11-08, 04:43
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I would like to inform fellow mongers that the pic posted by Flared is of Ritika a lawyer

SurulereThank you Joel for this good piece of information, and it was good that i posted the pic for others to see, as told earlier, i was having a hope that there could be a strong possiblilty for someone to have come across this picture. So guys, guess we'd have to tread carefully or just junk this contact out. As for me, i'm out! Thank you Joel,again for the information shared, it was very thoughtful of you.
Have fun all!

Rack Lover
11-12-08, 02:57
I have seen 5 of them standing at the front gate of one of the oldest and famous movie studio in the city in Arc*t road. Tried to give signal, but didn't get the response. The gatekeeper was looking at me, traffic was tight to keep the car stopped for long over there, so decided to leave. But was wondering what they are doing at 10:30PM.

Any inputs?

RL

Expert Linguist
11-12-08, 05:50
Could you please read your private messages inbox and respond? Thanks.
Does anyone know about any girl friendly hotels in and around Chennai?

Hardy Hardy
11-13-08, 16:57
Fellow mongers,

Please let me know where "action is" in Chennai, with vital contact info.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rack Lover
11-13-08, 17:47
Did it materialize?

If so, any useful outcome? Unfortunately I didn't get any PM.

RL

All,

I am there if we are planning on a weekday after office hours. If weekends please don't count me. PM me details.

Thanks,

RL

Expert Linguist
11-14-08, 01:59
Two weeks after "joining" the Forum, I hope that you have read all the postings on the Madras thread. What you would have read is all that you are likely to get in terms of "vital contact" because without a subscription and private messaging there is no way to do any better. Even with private messaging, not many mongers here would trust a newbie with no "track record" with contact information, because even more visible mongers have sometimes ruined many useful contacts with needless actions that made the provider angry with the original "reference" source.

Welcome, anyhow, and let us know how you fare. Be safe and happy mongering.
Please let me know where "action is" in Chennai, with vital contact info.

Rohak
11-14-08, 15:41
Was in Chennai just for a day. Wanted to do a quick exploration after my business meetings were over. Called up the aunty whom I used to meet regularly. She will be available only today and I have scheduled to leave by evening flight. This is second time unlucky with her!

Tried my second provider who runs an MP in Adyar and Velachery. He was happy to hear me after a long time. He told me that Vela cherry don’t have good stuff now and advised me to go to Adyar place. I went there, he personally came there to meet me (otherwise he runs it through his staff). He thanked me and said that many people have come referring to code word that I have agreed with some of the forum members.

Well, got in to a room after pleasantries over. As he promised a fresh and good looking lady walked in. Unlike other MP Girls who expects to help ourselves with initials-these lady-thanks to special instructions of my provider-started with a warm hug and undressed me slowly and pressing my sensitive parts in between.

She made me lie on Massage table, removed her chunky to expose bosoms. She started with a light head massage, bend down to give m a kiss and press her bosoms to my head. She followed it up with a good technical massage with occasional erotic touch here and there. She made me turn, patted my buttocks. She poured a lot of powder on my buttocks and anus and took her feathery fingers to all sensitive areas, playing there, staying there for longer duration. She helped me turn again, poured powered on my balls and played with them for 10 minutes. She took out some red color oil. I asked her what it is. She said don’t worry, poured it on my junior and massaged the tool for over 15 minutes. Whenever I seem to reach climax, she stops the play, puts more oil after few seconds and starts massage all over. Finally, she pointed her ladies finger on the edge of my tool, gently massaged it and let me come with out in a great pleasure. She took a warm cloth (which is not a norm here) wiped me all my body. Went back brought another cloth to clean my private parts and helped me dress again. I thanked her profusely and gave her a handsome tip. My provide was still waiting outside to know my feedback. I was of course happy, there fore filing this report, soon after reaching the airport.

Bye bye

Expert Linguist
11-15-08, 07:54
Just curious, not sure what that word chunky means. As for filing the report from an airport lounge, it is amusing that one would be logging on to the forum while waiting for the flight to be called. The Slovenian told me that he does so too. He uses one of those Airtel USB wireless modems.
She made me lie on Massage table, removed her chunky to expose bosoms. .... I was of course happy, therefore filing this report, soon after reaching the airport.

Twinky
11-17-08, 11:53
I am going to visit chennai next week. Can any body recommend good contact. (MP, Freelancers and providers).

Big help dude if you help me out of this

Pat Gera
11-17-08, 12:33
Was staying at the Park hotel for a month, tried the paasha, leather bar, no good find. Or probably I was not lucky. Read some of the reports and wanted to try roadside adventure as a friend of mine loaned his car for a few days.

Took a road trip not quite too far away around 7. 30 PM and near the I* center mentioned in some of these reports there was decent looking gal standing away from the bus stop. Slowly parked in front of her little far away and put the blinkers on. As soon as I turned the blinkers on, she started nearing my car came to front door of the passenger seat and was showing signs like 2 K. Gaining confidence, I rolled down my window and she said, 2. 5 K and shall I get in, I said get in first. She got in and asked me to drive away. She was asking where I am from and what I do etc etc. While replying the usual shit with lies, I had to reciprocate asking the same question. She asked me to part near a decent spot where there is not activity. Then she asked for the money, I said only 2K. She was begging. But dint oblige and the made a deal for 2 k.

She then raised her tops let me fondle her boobies, kissed them, sucked them and the she asked if I was ready, haven't tried anything in a car and was fantasized. She then unzipped my pants and put a rubber on and gave a great BJ with lots of handking with fingers. It went on for 15 mins and climaxed. She then relaxed and if I wanted one more. Went again with routine. Findling kissing etc and then climaxed with again a BJ.

After that, she asked me to drop her near by and on our way, she said to call her on a weekend so that we could hit the disco bars. She was mentioning that she is from Bangalore and she is staying in A. Nagr (E). /. She said her name was payal. Definitely sure that it is not her real name. Tried her no after a week, but no luck.

The ony thing that worries me on this encounter was the fee. I guess it was on the higher side. What do you guys think?

Illinoisdesi
11-17-08, 20:58
I will also post my other experiences during my Chennai trip, as soon as I can find time to organize my thoughts and come up with a not bad exposition.Here is the first of my Chennai trip reports that is long overdue. A couple of members have sent me PMs that I have not responded to and I regret not responding promptly. I would be happy to respond via PMs to any queries that remain after I am done posting all reports.

I contacted the person Flared reported about. He is a nice guy, is originally from Kerala, and has a small house in a lower middle class neighborhood near central Chennai. He asked me to come to a place and call him. When I called him from there, he asked me to come to another place. He reached late with a lady and a friend. He had had a few drinks, though he was not drunk.

I had requested to meet the lady that Flared reported a good experience with on this board. I would rate her looks as not bad. She was very cooperative and I was generous. I was not keen on repeating and wanted to sample other women that Flared's contact claimed he had. However I did not get time to call or meet him.

In subsequent reports that will be titled Chennai Trip Report 2 etc, I will talk about my other experiences.

Flared
11-18-08, 08:25
Hello Illinoisdesi,

Its quite a pleasant surprise to see you online after ages. I'd sent you a couple of pm's enquiring about you. But could soon understand that you must be busy with work or else you would've responded to the pm's. Anyway I'm really happy to note that you have a had a good time with the contacts. And I do hope to hear soon from you. Till then. Bye and take care!

Cheers!

Expert Linguist
11-18-08, 14:25
Dear Pat, if she gave you the fun that you and she agreed for, at the price you paid her, then just let it go. The next time you will probably do better, so that is all worth the learning experience, which according to you was quite satisfactory overall. Be happy, enjoy and be safe.
The only thing that worries me on this encounter was the fee. I guess it was on the higher side. What do you guys think?

Pat Gera
11-18-08, 16:25
Thx EL. I know I am gonna let this go as you said. I was strolling by today evening around 7. 30 PM and saw a couple of girls standing at the same place I picked up. Since I had not vehicle, I was reluctant appraching 'them.

Dear Pat, if she gave you the fun that you and she agreed for, at the price you paid her, then just let it go. The next time you will probably do better, so that is all worth the learning experience, which according to you was quite satisfactory overall. Be happy, enjoy and be safe.

Cool Kumar
11-18-08, 19:22
Dear Seniors,

Please let me know some place to have fun in chennai with contact numbers.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Expert Linguist
11-19-08, 12:27
The day you sign-up to this Forum you start asking for numbers. RTFF and you will see that numbers are not published here. Read the response I wrote to Hardy Hardy (#939 on this thread). Do not count on anything to happen by making such requests here. Be safe, and have fun if you find something good to do. Cheers.
Please let me know some place to have fun in chennai with contact numbers.

Acerboy
11-20-08, 04:51
Guys,

I have read 5 pages looking for a pub or club that I can take my customer out in Chennai. This is my 2nd visit and not familiar with the places here. Didn't see much last visit and there are no clear signs of pubs etc as in SEA or China.

I want to take my customer to a nice place and let him enjoy himself so that life will be easier for me. any help in pointing me to the right direction is appreciated.

Tydecksa
11-20-08, 11:33
She said her name was payal. Definitely sure that it is not her real name. Tried her no after a week, but no luck.

The ony thing that worries me on this encounter was the fee. I guess it was on the higher side. What do you guys think?This is te same girl about who I've mentioned earlier.

The price is a bit high though for her quality.

Member #4171
11-20-08, 15:37
Mate.
Here is a link to the list of pubs/clubs in Chennai. HTH

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=699866&postcount=541

Guys,
I want to take my customer to a nice place and let him enjoy himself so that life will be easier for me. any help in pointing me to the right direction is appreciated.

Expert Linguist
11-21-08, 02:46
Dear AllSaints, you will find this posted in the thread for links to reports of distinction, duly acknowledging your contribution. Thank you for doing the hard work and posting it here. Mongers can get to this by clicking within your quote which I am attaching.
Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=699866&postcount=541) is a link to the list of pubs/clubs in Chennai.

Member #4171
11-21-08, 17:28
Thanks EL, for your HTML skills. :-)

And BTW, I was talking to one of my co-mongers back in Chennai (I'm out of Chennai for sometime now). He mentioned about a pimp report that came in Ergo (this is some free mag from The Hindu, targeting the IT/BPO folks in and around "Namma" Chennai - similar to other tabloids). Had him dig up the report and sent that text to me. (could not find this in the ergo site however).

"A lady pimp, who is known to be a kingpin in business, was arrested recently by the suburban police. Reliable police sources say that the woman is good friends with some top officers. And the arrest was eyewash following a
complaint letter being sent to the CM's office and the DGP's office stating the steady rise of prostitution in the suburban areas of Chennai city"

The "steady" rise part is quite encouraging and that a lady pimp being the kingpin in a so called "conservative" city like Chennai is quite impressive too. :-)

Expert Linguist
11-22-08, 02:23
Interesting comment from the tabloid Ergo. Is there a free electronic version of this tabloid? When it was first launched about a year back there was quite a "splash" in the Hindu newspaper and others. Like some of the tabloids in other cities, does this one have classified ads for mongers like us to benefit from?
Ergo (this is some free mag from The Hindu, targeting the IT/BPO folks in and around "Namma" Chennai - similar to other tabloids). Had him dig up the report and sent that text to me. (could not find this in the ergo site however).

Srini Adayar
11-22-08, 11:26
I saw a ad in DC about friendship club.

I called it in virugambakkam.

They are telling that they are offering massage.

Does any ony know any info about that?

Martin001
11-22-08, 16:17
Need BodyMessage () with HJ in Chennai.

Any of you guys have the details. Plz pass it to me.

Expert Linguist
11-23-08, 01:45
Dear friend Srini, you would see below, reproduced fully, all of your contributions to the Forum so far, after about one year (almost exactly, since your first post). During all this time, you have hopefully explored the MP scene enough to let us know what your actual experiences were. Without knowing what you have been through, it would be tough for anyone here to advise on what to do next, even if you had private messaging which you do not. The only way you can move forward, therefore, is to RTFF. Best of luck.
I saw a ad in DC about friendship club. I called it in virugambakkam. They are telling that they are offering massage. Does any ony know any info about that?
Can anyone provide details about MP's in Thiruvanmiyur?
I am new to this forum. I want massage at my doorstep. Does anyone know info about that?

Mystic Puzzle
11-23-08, 17:06
Hi All,

I am posting here after some time as I had been traveling and was busy with work. Past couple of days saw a lot of action and wanted to share the same with you guys.

Saturday, felt like having some action so called up our ISG member ‘Flared’ and asked him if he had any contact. A real friend that he is, he immediately gave a number and asked me to fix up things with this girl. My other friend had promised me his place so I went ahead and booked this girl to be picked up at 8 pm. Unfortunately, my friend pulled out at the last moment and now I was left in the middle of nowhere as even though I live alone in an apartment, as a rule I do not invite any girls, to avoid problems. Called up Flared again to seek his advice and he used his resources and confirmed a room in a hotel on PH road. I was overjoyed. Flared is a real life saver. But as luck would have it, the girl refused to meet as I presume she got a fat customer. Went back home and was pretty much upset…hope you all can understand!!

The next day started as usual and was busy with work at home. In the afternoon, I remembered that one of the ISG members had given me a provider contact some time back and he had also mentioned of good service. Thought of trying my luck and gave this provider a call. I usually converse in English and hit with this guy in the same language. To my surprise, he was fluent in English and I was really impressed. He claimed that he had a Bombay airhostess and was asking me to pay 6k for 1 hr!!!! I was like, are you crazy!! I told him that I normally pay 5k for a full night and u asking 6k for 1 hour and told straight I was not interested. He was too appreciative of this girl and was reiterating that the girl was very nice with sharp features and very fair etc… Finally we decided for an amount and time to spend which was feasible for me as well as him. Meanwhile, had some booze with a friend and after sending him, left for the kill. Reached the place mentioned by the provider and was happy to find him waiting for me. We stuck a conversation and came to know that he is from the northern part of the country and from the same place where I spent almost 20 years. This brought the wall down between him and me. We reached his place and man, was I jumping out of joy to find a cute looking girl in her early 20’s clad in a tight jeans and a T-shirt. She was welcoming and this guy introduced me to her saying that I know Hindi. She was visibly happy and later I came to know that she was not happy with people not understanding her as she knew nothing in Tamil.

The house was a posh one and this room that I was given was also nicely maintained. Once in, she made me sit and was asking me lot of things in Hindi which I replied without difficulty in lies. She started exploring in my pants, as she was talking, and gently massaging. It was amazing as we were talking all non-sense and on the other side, she was playing with my tool. She removed her top and let me handle those lovely boobs kissing and sucking them. She got herself completely naked and urged me to do the same. We were in our bare selves in no time and what happened for the next hour or so was absolute satisfaction.

I realized that she was here as per some contract and thereby asking for her number would do not good. The provider even reduced the money which we had agreed upon (maybe because of finding me from the same place as he was from) and promised to give me a call once he got someone new.

Overall, it was a nice way to finish the weekend and although I paid more than I would pay normally, I do not regret.

I do not mind sharing the provider contact but guys; he is a bit on the expensive side. Take for sure that he will drill a hole of 5-6k in your pockets for an ST.

Play safe,

Mystic

Expert Linguist
11-24-08, 07:29
Thank you for an interesting report Mystic. If you felt that you were not "taken" for the money you paid, it was really worthwhile. She seems to be available for mongers in your area only for a short time, and women like that are not always easy to get regularly, even for the middleman whose contact you are willing to share. Six red notes do buy some quality time, don't they?
I jumping out of joy to find a cute looking girl in her early 20’s clad in a tight jeans and a T-shirt. She was welcoming and this guy introduced me to her saying that I know Hindi. Overall, it was a nice way to finish the weekend and although I paid more than I would pay normally, I do not regret. I do not mind sharing the provider contact but guys; he is a bit on the expensive side. Take for sure that he will drill a hole of 5-6k in your pockets for an ST.

Bean Counter
11-24-08, 08:36
Mystic,

Excellent report! It is always good to know that friends are willing to share and help. I have had similar experiences with friends in Mumbai and Pune, and to a certain degree in Bangalore.

It is also good to see that there is action in Chennai, and instead of seeing costant requests for information or reviews of MP places, there are some good reports of providers.

Quality always costs more, and now that you have established a rapport with the agent, I am sure you will start seeing some realistic pricing!

I agree with you, it is hard to get girls who can speak excellent Hindi or English. I have had a the same problem in Chennai, and have not had too much success.

BC

Hi All,

I am posting here after some time as I had been traveling and was busy with work. Past couple of days saw a lot of action and wanted to share the same with you guys.

Saturday, felt like having some action so called up our ISG member ‘Flared’ and asked him if he had any contact. A real friend that he is, he immediately gave a number and asked me to fix up things with this girl. My other friend had promised me his place so I went ahead and booked this girl to be picked up at 8 pm. Unfortunately, my friend pulled out at the last moment and now I was left in the middle of nowhere as even though I live alone in an apartment, as a rule I do not invite any girls, to avoid problems. Called up Flared again to seek his advice and he used his resources and confirmed a room in a hotel on PH road. I was overjoyed. Flared is a real life saver. But as luck would have it, the girl refused to meet as I presume she got a fat customer. Went back home and was pretty much upset…hope you all can understand!!

The next day started as usual and was busy with work at home. In the afternoon, I remembered that one of the ISG members had given me a provider contact some time back and he had also mentioned of good service. Thought of trying my luck and gave this provider a call. I usually converse in English and hit with this guy in the same language. To my surprise, he was fluent in English and I was really impressed. He claimed that he had a Bombay airhostess and was asking me to pay 6k for 1 hr!!!! I was like, are you crazy!! I told him that I normally pay 5k for a full night and u asking 6k for 1 hour and told straight I was not interested. He was too appreciative of this girl and was reiterating that the girl was very nice with sharp features and very fair etc… Finally we decided for an amount and time to spend which was feasible for me as well as him. Meanwhile, had some booze with a friend and after sending him, left for the kill. Reached the place mentioned by the provider and was happy to find him waiting for me. We stuck a conversation and came to know that he is from the northern part of the country and from the same place where I spent almost 20 years. This brought the wall down between him and me. We reached his place and man, was I jumping out of joy to find a cute looking girl in her early 20’s clad in a tight jeans and a T-shirt. She was welcoming and this guy introduced me to her saying that I know Hindi. She was visibly happy and later I came to know that she was not happy with people not understanding her as she knew nothing in Tamil.

The house was a posh one and this room that I was given was also nicely maintained. Once in, she made me sit and was asking me lot of things in Hindi which I replied without difficulty in lies. She started exploring in my pants, as she was talking, and gently massaging. It was amazing as we were talking all non-sense and on the other side, she was playing with my tool. She removed her top and let me handle those lovely boobs kissing and sucking them. She got herself completely naked and urged me to do the same. We were in our bare selves in no time and what happened for the next hour or so was absolute satisfaction.

I realized that she was here as per some contract and thereby asking for her number would do not good. The provider even reduced the money which we had agreed upon (maybe because of finding me from the same place as he was from) and promised to give me a call once he got someone new.

Overall, it was a nice way to finish the weekend and although I paid more than I would pay normally, I do not regret.

I do not mind sharing the provider contact but guys; he is a bit on the expensive side. Take for sure that he will drill a hole of 5-6k in your pockets for an ST.

Play safe,

Mystic

Expert Linguist
11-24-08, 15:00
Good comments to Mystic, and yes our ISG friends always help. Not sure what other members feel, but if the attachment from Mystic's report could have been trimmed in your posting, it would have saved space. We always have his original report to read, anyway. Cheers.
Excellent report! It is always good to know that friends are willing to share and help. I have had similar experiences with friends in Mumbai and Pune, and to a certain degree in Bangalore.

Flared
11-25-08, 07:31
hi fellow mongers!

i was a little held up with work and stuff, didn't come across anything worthwhile, so was out of action for a short while. yesterday my new provider called me up but as i was in a meeting, i could not attend his call. after i winding up things at work, i called him up and he told me that he had a new arrival and assured me that i would definitely like it. so i asked him about the night. said that she was booked. so i fixed it up for today morning and told him i'd call him back. this morning i called him up and he told me to come to p*****your, near a railway station called as l*c*. so i did as was told and went there on my bike and called him from there and he asked me to wait there and said that he'd be there in a while. i stood there in a shade having a smoke and in about 20 mins he came there in his bike with the girl!

i didn't expect that, anyway the moment i saw her i was not disappointed, i must say. the girl was wearing a sleeveless orange chudithar and was a little plumpy. medium complexion (not too dark or too fair) with a good face. he then asked me if i'd want to take her on my bike. i just said its okay and told him to go ahead and i'd follow. then he took me to his place, which was just a minute away from there. the house was a normal middleclass house on the groundfloor, with the entrance on the side. and there was no one on the street or so, though there were many houses there. i went in and he asked me to wait in the hall and there was an old lady there, who just smiled at me. guess she must be some kind of an 'ex-madam' then he told me to go into the bedroom. i went in and after the door was locked. she began talking to me, as i just had a smoke and got to know her. boy, i must tell you that she sounded very active, and was very friendly. not the usual quite and glum kinds you see. she asked me if i speak hindi for which i replied in the positive and she sure was happy (same pinch mystic puzzle! lols) and what followed was sheer ecstasy. she was so god damn co-operative and it was purely a 100% gfe. she removed my pant herself and started off by dfk which i so love very much! (you don't find many of them doing this) and she was making those sexy moans occasionally which thrilled me all the more and in no time we were in our birthday suits and she was kissing and licking me all over. it was so much that i shuddered at times for which she giggled. she had some quite massive boobs and a plumpy body. not the model type but a type that you'd see in b-grade masala movies! then i asked if she'd do a bj for which she just very slightly hesitated, but a little sweettalk and wink from my side did the trick and she was more than happy to give me a bbbj! god she was a master at it i guess and she took the time to arouse and already aroused pole! and she was licking and sucking at it like a lollipop. she already told me not to shoot into her for which i said ok. and as i was gonna cum i just pulled her head away and shoot up in the air. she then cleaned me up. had a small shower then and came back and again were talking about herself and stuff. she said she's from nagpur but she's settled in b'lore and comes to chennai in 8 or 10 day contract basis. was very talkative though but could find that she had a good gk for a girl in this profession. she was telling me that she wanted to buy a new mobile and then plucked my mobile and was searching for porno in it, unluckily she could'nt find it. well then again i went for a second session, this time i tried all positions, and finally ended with mish. i was in fact very satisfied with her service, attitude and co-operative nature. she didn't say no to anything. she infact gave me her number and begged me not to share it unncessarily and told me to meet her again in the next week. she'd leave after that. i told her i would do so if i had the time and tipped her 500/- which i have never done so before in my life! but i believe it was worth it. she was quite content with it.

i came out and thanked my provider and he too was happy that i was satisfied and told me that he would call me again he gets a 'good' one suitable for my standards. i told him goodbye and left the place.

well folks, he did tell me that he would be changing his base as he claims the le is slightly on the rise!
damage (for 1 1/2 hrs) - rs 1.5k/-
tips - rs 500/-
total damage - rs 2000/-

the girl :-
looks - 8/10
body - 8/10
attitude - 9/10
gfe attitude - 9/10

well peepz! i do hope if time permits i could try her out again. till then be safe everyone and have fun!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Inblr01
11-25-08, 16:38
Hey EL,

On humuor side, This is Ok to some extent to have 1 count by posting request, I am getting PM nowadays from members who does not even post single request report to their name for contacts and really confused.

Cool Kumar Buddy,

Pl go through the posts and try with newspapers ads and hopefully you will get something. But my experience in last 3 years have been worst. No success to me, but hope is still there to make it some day and I am seeing good reports in Chennai forum and hopefully I will have some good time soon. If you are Non-Tamil speaking like me then God saves you. Its tough time for you as Chennai is quite closed space to share with outsiders.

The day you sign-up to this Forum you start asking for numbers. RTFF and you will see that numbers are not published here. Read the response I wrote to Hardy Hardy (#939 on this thread). Do not count on anything to happen by making such requests here. Be safe, and have fun if you find something good to do. Cheers.

Martin001
11-25-08, 18:08
Can any one of you tell me the location for a nice MP with etc. In Chennai

Expert Linguist
11-26-08, 02:47
What you have said here also would apply to people with two postings as Mr. Martin001 here (essentially duplicates, in his case), who would do well to note your caution for non-Tamil speakers in Madras. Cheers.
On humor side, this is okay to some extent to have 1 count by posting request, I am getting PM nowadays from members who does not even post single request report to their name for contacts and really confused.... If you are Non-Tamil speaking like me then God saves you. Its tough time for you as Chennai is quite closed space to share with outsiders.

Ranbaxy
11-26-08, 09:25
Hi all members,

I have been reading your forum & finally decided to register myself! Its quite interesting to see you guys contemplating on the scene & opporutunities in Chennai.

Getting to my experiences: I have one contact of this girl I found, she seems to be reliable, sent me her photo & calls herself a doctor. She says shes in need of money & is willing to escort herself to any hotel room! She also says shes rather new to this. Well, I can share with you guys her contact surely. She looks alright (not bad). Rating 7/10

The other horrible experience I had with those girls standing near Isp. Ni! Dude, those girls are pretty sad, good for nothing and I would reccomend anyone to try them. One of them looks tolerable, but they are very local & cheap in their attitude. I got one of the better looking girl in my car, and I drove a few yards & asked her to walk out of the car, she wanted money, I offered her a 500 & she wanted 1 grand, I offered 1 grand and she is like I will not go unless you offer me 2 grand. I showed her the way to the station & kicked her outta my car. Dude this wasnt funny!

Anyways experiences are inevitable, it just makes you wiser! I need some good classy contacts, so if anybody can help, I can trade in for this doctor gal, she seems to be alright! Stats (38- 30. 36).

Makudi M
11-26-08, 17:27
As EL pointed out, new comers... please take some time, go through the posts, explore places by yourselves...post your experiences... some may be good , some may be bad.. Nobody is a born with mongering talents and information....
Explore guys..and share your experience... gradually you will get to know more and as you share, seniors would also share their contacts and experiences..
Please note that people who are in the scene for some time and have some contacts and experiences, earned it by the virtue of their courage to explore, the risks that they have taken and constant effort to discover..
Its totally unacceptable for the first post asking for contacts..!! Its not a matter of selfishness or sadism.. Rather the information and contacts available is with a few senior members...As the network grows, we will soon exhaust the resources.. :-) The younger generation/the freshers need to put the effort and bring in more resources in order for all of us to survive.. :)
I hope you guys take this message in the right sense..
Happy and safe mongering.!!

Makudi

Can any one of you tell me the location for a nice MP with etc. In Chennai

Makudi M
11-26-08, 17:51
I wanted to share this experience for some time, however, time didnt permit me to do so..
This is in an MP in the heart of the city. Got pointers to this through one of the ISG member. However later I came to know that this girl over there was a friend of another girl, my frequent companion in another MP. So it was a double pointer.

First visit didnt yield much adventures... She was on Saree.. And she just gave a normal massage and a usual finishing touch..

However she spoke very well.. and was very friendly..
Next visit, she was very well receptive.. and she allowed me to remove her top and b*a..I massaged her b**bs and she allowed me to suck them...
After a while she started sucking my ni**les.. I played with her belly button, kissed there as I played with her fleshy bu**.

She then laid on top of the table and asked me to lay on top of her.. I did not have a cover so didnt attempt to enter her. However, I laid on top of her and we had a dry f**k though my un***wear and her pa**ies for a long time... It reminded me of the lap dances I had in US.. I was kissing her lips and bre***s while doing so...

finally i got up..the guy outside knocked the door as a signal for runnign out of time.. she pulled my junior out of my un***wear and started stroking it...
Finally with pleasure I came..
It was an amazing experience..

I will definitely visit the place again..
Looks 9/10
Attitude 10/10
Ambience 9/10

Spent 1500 /- + tips 500/-

Cheers
makudi

Expert Linguist
11-27-08, 06:18
With a name of a famous pharmaceutical company as your "handle", it was amusing to see you get a contact with a doctor :). Having posted nothing much else so far, I would suggest just RTFF and more exploration for now before you get any serious help from senior mongers. Also, on this thread you also see so many cautionary tales about sharing things with people we do not know at all (for example the posting number 817560 from Makudi below). Best of luck.
I have one contact of this girl I found, she seems to be reliable, sent me her photo & calls herself a doctor. I need some good classy contacts, so if anybody can help, I can trade in for this doctor gal, she seems to be alright!

Coolshankar1
11-27-08, 06:37
Got a number through netrworking site. Called and spoke to the gal. She wants 4k or 5k for a full night and needs atleast 500k if you take out for a beach or somewhere where you can't have full access. Told her that I would take out to the beach first and then go for the full. Will update after taking herout and ask her if I can share the informations and post you guys.

Martin001
11-27-08, 06:43
I tried a Mp in v*ery. 1 girl and guy was there. They as to pay first. After that had a worst massage. No happy ending. Not happy. 1000 bugs.

I agree with Slovenian. Thai Spa at OMR or the regular MP in the Centre of the city would have been good and reasonable in price. Definately worth the money that u pay.

Sss Foru
11-27-08, 18:17
Dear Cool shankar,

Its realy nice you have explored some good contact

But please don't tell your girl about this website/reports

I hope you understand.

I wish you good luck and we wil wait for your detail report

Happy and Safe mongering

SssforU

Got a number through netrworking site. Called and spoke to the gal. She wants 4k or 5k for a full night and needs atleast 500k if you take out for a beach or somewhere where you can't have full access. Told her that I would take out to the beach first and then go for the full. Will update after taking herout and ask her if I can share the informations and post you guys.

Siju Nair
11-27-08, 19:56
Just want to know whether some of you are aware of this person provides service. He is operating at Velacherry. I took once girl from him and she was really beautiful. Asked 10K for 2 hours. I know it is quite a good amount. I used to often give 3. 4 to 4K. But this gal was really beautiful. Was speaking good english, told she study for degree 1st year, which I cannot think as a lie. Her body were real firm. Was a realy cute chick. She told me that she was screened for a telugu movie as hero's sister. Don't know whether that is true or false. It can be true also. She was too coperative also. So I paid him 9K at that time and really didn't feel much about that. She was very coperative and was keen so that I give a good feedback to the provider. Later he called me couple of times and said he has some new profiles whether I am interested. I haven't gone as 10K looks pretty high. Just want to know any of you guys are aware of this person and whether he normally charge that much.

Expert Linguist
11-28-08, 00:13
The 500K number must be a mstake, right? You probably mean just INR 500, and for just a "sampler"?
She wants 4k or 5k for a full night and needs at least 500k if you take out for a beach or somewhere where you can't have full access.

Pat Gera
11-28-08, 12:45
After my enounter with the I***ti enounter which I had reporeted earlier, had a real bad experience with a pimp. Not even worth describing..

Anyways, with the bloody rains taking a toll on us, it is even more difficult to even venture for adventures. I am waiting on my trip to Bangalore next week and see how it goes there.

I am going to the Le Meridien pub tonight and see if I am lucky out there. Any of you guys have had luck there?

Mystic Puzzle
11-29-08, 05:08
Hi All,

Hope all is fine with our fellow ISGans on Mumbai and Chennai front. I have been stranded in my house for the past 2 days without any electricity and all the roads flooded outside. Huh.

Looking for some sunshine and some fun.

Play safe,

Mystic

Expert Linguist
11-29-08, 05:51
While I understand your frustration, you cannot blame the city. This is the normal rainy season in Madras, and Tamil Nadu, so it is not surprising that it is difficult to go out. You should hear from the Bangaloreans about what they have gone through the past three days, with it being also very cold!!!

Sick and Tired of Chennai!

Mystic Puzzle
11-29-08, 06:41
Hi all members,

Well, I can share with you guys her contact surely. She looks alright (not bad). Rating 7/10Hey Ranbaxy, you are not helping anyone and no one can help you if you do not have the PM facility.

Mystic

Punt Md
11-29-08, 08:22
Hi,

I am travelling to Chennai (In india for a month vocation) next week and looking for some contacts. This is the first time I am travelling to the city and not worried about the cost anyway its going to be cheaper than London escorts. I appreciate if someone can PM some contacts to [Email address deleted by Admin], thanks a lot.

Cheers

Coolshankar1
11-29-08, 18:09
Expert, that was a typing error, its 500rs. Spoke to the gal again and went to pick herup. Was upset when I saw her. Looks not that good 4/10 for looks. Took her in a car. Spoke to her for some time. She gave a nice BBBJ and then I went for FIV. The way she spoke, it was was like we were known for years. Gave her 500 and dropped her. Don't think its a nice idea to spend 4k on her. A spare in hand incase you don't get anything better.

Expert Linguist
11-30-08, 04:59
Read Mystic's note to Ranbaxy below your own posting. It says it all.
I appreciate if someone can PM some contacts

Flared
11-30-08, 05:35
Expert, that was a typing error, its 500rs. Spoke to the gal again and went to pick herup. Lols! You are one hell of a guy dude! You pay 500 bucks just to check her out and in the same time u get a BBBJ too! Good goin dude! :) It was sensible of you to deny her for further action. Good going!

LuckyGuyChennai
11-30-08, 14:11
Fellow mongers,

Just few months back i relocated from USA and enjoyed some Massage in pune last month where my friend showed me lot of MP.

I searched for MP information in some chennai newspapers .But vain ,all are M2M massage.Can u please let me know is there any Mp around adyar and Velachery.?
Help is mostly appreciated.

Big Indian
12-01-08, 05:36
Thought I should warn other mongers about my failed experience.

This happened around 1 year ago.

Got one guy's mob number from net. He asked to call that number and say a code word 'Bingo'. As a regular monger, I called him and after confirming the code, he asked me to come to the pavement opp to egmore station.

Waiting there for 1 hour, a guy approached me and confimed the code and asked me if I have a place. As I said "no", he took me to a lodge in egmore and asked me to pay for a room first. Acting on my sixth sense, I said without seeing the girl I would not book a room.

He took me to A*** N**gr and found his contact has left (as he said). Later he took me to a lodge in Vad*****ni and introduced me to another pimp. He showed me some fotos and asked me a fleecing 10, 000 Rs. For 1 hr. Seeing the girl thought it was too high. But he tried to convince me that the girl was a dancer in some Dubai hotel.

The first guy tried to convince me a lot, and asked me to pay him for his services till that stage. Was not happy and found something fishy happening. I just bluffed to him that I shall make a STD call from a booth and moved out of that area.

Fellow mongers, lesson learnt. Be careful.

Nick Ind
12-02-08, 07:07
Hello Mongers,

Has anyone had any experience with a madam, K**p*n*a in Kilpauk? She operates out of her flat with girls from AP. Got this contact from a rather suspicious source, so just wanted to check if anyone on the forum has had a bad (or good) experience with her.

I'm also trying to verify thro other sources. Will post my experience.

Thanks

Bean Counter
12-03-08, 08:46
Nick,

A fellow monger mentioned her, and said that his experience was good. He said that the girls could not speak Hindi, but they had a rustic quality, and were good.

Post your experiences. Good Luck.

BC

Has anyone had any experience with a madam, K**p*n*a in Kilpauk?

Cool Kumar
12-03-08, 16:56
Nick,

I hope you will have a nice time at Kilpauk.

Good luck buddy.

Later on share your experience with us.

Buddy, I realy appreciate if you share the contact with us.

Currently I am in chennai only

Expert Linguist
12-04-08, 00:43
One quick look will tell any monger here that neither you nor Nick has private messaging activated, so it would be impossible - in legitimate ways - to give you the contact information.
Buddy, I realy appreciate if you share the contact with us.

Gboyin
12-04-08, 09:49
Hi all,

Though I have not posted much reports in this forum, I have had help from this forum for a lot of countries thru fellow mongers. I have now settled back in Chennai. I have gone thru most of the reviews in Chennai. Looks like the scene is not as good as in other countries, but though if we try we will get. I tried some sources but the asking price is 5K for an hour (. And some escort services do provide 10K! For one shot).

I am not going to ask for contacts but I am gonna try on my own (Which would be an adventure). I am just going to ask one help from senior mongers. That is what is the running price in Chennai. Is it really 5K for one shot? Or people will bargain?

In the MP scene, some MP's offer 1. 5 t to 3K in price. Is that the running price for a 'full' massage?

Love Guru's your help please.

Expert Linguist
12-05-08, 02:52
peter patros had once given us this information about mongering costs in madras, but i am not able to locate the report. from what i know, the average is about 2.5k for a short-term, which usually means one shot. a three hour session at about 4k may allow you two shots. long term could cost you around 6k to 7k and in some cases may not include all night (as in after sunrise the next morning) but could well be that.

standard mps charge anywhere from 500 rupees to 1.2k for a 45-minute massage session and what you negotiate with the girl (often disallowed by the establishment) is up to you. the upscale spa could charge you 3k to 6k for massage only, but it is really worth the experience in some of those thai places you may have read on these pages. one will usually not get fs in most mps in madras.

best of luck.
is it really 5k for one shot? or people will bargain? in the mp scene, some mp's offer 1. 5 t to 3k in price. is that the running price for a 'full' massage?

Inblr01
12-06-08, 04:51
Hey Guys,

Finally, am visiting Chennai starting Tuesday and will be there until Friday. Anyone who can render help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dick N Pussy
12-07-08, 15:05
I was feeling hungry and tried calling my contacts but none were responding or disconnected. After an hour or so, one had turned up, I have used him couple of months ago and felt he was costly (around 4k + tips) but was not satisfactory.

Later he told that some stuff is available near Mt. Road, and it would cost 4k (think this is his asking price) but immediately he also told me that, he would offer the same for 3k cause there is no customer on that day till he called me (at around 2. 30pm) and said that the rate would be applicable if I visit in a hour. I took that as granted and bargained the price for 2k later agreed at 2. 5k

I visited the landmark he had informed and called him, he redirected me with an another number to which a lady answered. She accepted the call and asked me to wait stating that there is someone near the entrance and considering safety on both sides. I waited and waited till 3. 30PM, I didn't want to leave considering the bargain and also the eagerness. Later I called her and told her that will be back in an hour but she asked me to wait for few more minutes. Atlast at 3. 45 I went in to that flat / hotel / mansion (don't know what it is)

There were 2 girls and a lady manager, the girls were half dressed (like brothel shown in cinemas, never seen like this before in Chennai). She asked which one I wanted to have, selected one young, plump and sexy.

Others went to the other room (guess it's a bathroom. Not sure) leaving me and her. Once I locked the doors and went down to reduce the volume in the TV, the girl slowly came and hug me from the bed and started kissing me, it was a real good hug with a kiss. Very nice experience

Asked her name and she was a telugu, should be around 19. 22. Sorry not that experienced to guess the correct age. But real hot babe, started removing my dress and I started with her one by one throwing all over the room. She was smiling and kissing all the time.

I had a full glimpse of her naked body and had no marks anywhere, she was always kissing and fondling me taking me to a new highs.

She went down and started taking my Erect brother into her mouth and gave me a BBBJ for around 10 mins.

I took her through different positions, she was kissing all the time with real good moans. She was very tight but she was unable to run a long time on the top but I was happy that she accepted other positions and liked my new positions.

Had a real good fuck for around 15 mins, her pussy for dripping and I cleaned and finished in missionary.

Again she started to the workout and my brother start to stand straight again, again different positions for 5 minis, she was really really wet that I was unable to complete my workout. Later she sat on my stomach sucked hard and took all the energy out of my body. Later found that it sprayed all over her boobs and she liked it too.

We cleaned and I was very very satisfied, this is the best fuck in my life and I gave her a smiling gandhiji note of Rs. 500 to make her smile again, she accepted it and gave an another hug with a deep kissing for a minute.

Overall I really liked the session.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Attitue: 10/10
CBJ: 9/10
Damage: 2500 + 500 for tips

Note : Due to very strict LE activity agents contacts details are available Only for senior mongers with good reports, Please contact me on PM.

Inblr01
12-11-08, 02:53
2 days at chennai and man, this city is sucking. Starting range is 10k INR with all agents and most of them are not ready to negotiate and not ready for selection. You need to pay upfront without seeing and take whatever surprise they have. I do not go this kind of deals as never sure of what kind of stuff they have.

Chennai ISG seniors have given atleast 8 numbers to me including 2 direct ( One is left chennai and other is switched off) and Pimps all starting with 10k, some kind of cartel is operating in this city or LE is tough and gets good booty out of Pimp's pocket.

Its better to go to Kolkata and enjoy for 1 week with this kind of money or go to Thailand, this city is junk for mongering. It better not to waste energy to find out something here, its not gonna work in this city at least for me.

I am leaving on Friday evening and have hotel till 12PM , any member who have direct contact, pl PM me. Same will be reciprocated at Bangalore, Mumbai.

Expert Linguist
12-11-08, 05:53
Remember that you started out the same "slightly negative" way about Calcutta too. Madras has just as much to offer as most major cities, but in a sense you are right. You need the right contacts and have luck with timing, especially with short trips. It is not half as difficult as you find Delhi or Hyderabad.

Will write to you via PM later. Cheers.
2 days at chennai and man, this city is sucking. It better not to waste energy to find out something here, its not gonna work in this city at least for me.

Pat Gera
12-11-08, 14:29
I totally agree!

Been in Chennai for the last 6 months and man it sucks big time!

The only consolation I have is when I make trips to B'lore or Mumbai.

2 days at chennai and man, this city is sucking. Starting range is 10k INR with all agents and most of them are not ready to negotiate and not ready for selection. .

Expert Linguist
12-12-08, 07:49
A very good place for you guys (Pat and Inblr01) to start is by clicking here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=699866&postcount=541), and then explore these places. You will probably need to go upscale a little, but you would get further.
Been in Chennai for the last 6 months and man it sucks big time!

LuckyGuyChennai
12-12-08, 19:33
El Red,

This week end, I am planning to pondy. Please tell is thre any csne going on in M**s or Pr*m*n*d*? Can you please provide me some ideas which are the areas that can explore to get the stuffs?

Help appreciated.

Thanks,

CbeGuy

KhoolGuy
12-13-08, 03:01
Hi,

In pondy Mat$$ would be better since they are Gal frndly. Just tip the hotel boy and he can surely arrange for more! Prom**e is not that gal frndly. The Auto/ Car guys near Hotels are best bets to get contacts. Nyways Mat$$ always arranges some New Year (Striptease) party which is worth watching!

I'll be spending my New Year in Gurgaon. Much better place compared to Chennai ! All the Best.

Koolguy!

El Red,

This week end, I am planning to pondy. Please tell is thre any csne going on in M**s or Pr*m*n*d*? Can you please provide me some ideas which are the areas that can explore to get the stuffs?

Help appreciated.

Thanks,

CbeGuy

Expert Linguist
12-13-08, 06:11
Dear CbeGuy, without PM there is nothing that I could advise you which would add any more value than what you would find by reading all about Pondicherry activities here (and also in the threads for Other Areas). Sorry, mate.
This week end, I am planning to pondy.

Inblr01
12-13-08, 06:24
Hey EL,

I gone everyday to Bambo Bar as was put up at Savera. There was one very beautiful chick on Thursday night and I was even willing to pay 10k. But bad luck struck here as well, she was picked up by one aged men around 45+ for 20 k before I could make my move and checking with hotel staff. There is stuff available, but it takes time in Chennai and not so freely available as in Mumbai, kolkata or Bangalore.

I will be going to Chennai on 23rd for 2 days, pl help.

A very good place for you guys (Pat and Inblr01) to start is by clicking here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=699866&postcount=541), and then explore these places. You will probably need to go upscale a little, but you would get further.

Makudi M
12-13-08, 07:32
Hi EL,
Do you have any recent Pondy News? I had been there a month ago..appeared dry to me.
Makudi

Dear CbeGuy, without PM there is nothing that I could advise you which would add any more value than what you would find by reading all about Pondicherry activities here (and also in the threads for Other Areas). Sorry, mate.

Expert Linguist
12-13-08, 12:52
Sent you something in relation to my earlier posting via PM.
Do you have any recent Pondy News?

LuckyGuyChennai
12-15-08, 07:23
Hi,

Went for pondy yesterday ..But activities are very dry...Took an auto and asked the guy to go some MP .we went to au**v*l .he showed me one Mp which seems to be pure Ke*r*la MP.So back to pondy , went for another MP in Ka*ma*ch* st....But vain, it aslo seems to be pure MP.

So went back to hotel and had some drinks.

Evening enquired another auto chap , he suggestd one more Mp in au**v*l ..need to try next week or so.

Will post u the exp.

Damage:

Rs.800(hotel)+300(auto)+car(1000).
So guys , dodnot try Mp's in pondy.
Keep away.

Expert Linguist
12-17-08, 07:57
He said so here many moons ago .. MPs are a waste of time.
So guys , do not try MP's in pondy.Keep away.