PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

PrinceRaj2126
05-13-16, 08:03
Looks she is desperate for money. Earlier she started with 3 k, then reduced 2.5 and now fellow members having for 1.5 k. Strange. Hope she is clean. Beware bros.

She also has few friends for whom she is SP.

Happy and safe mongering!

Thanks to one of our senior member for making this happen. I was so desperate to have Meena after reading all the reviews in the forum. Finally got her appointment and met her last week. Had a very nice session inclusive of DFK, CBJ, HJ. She was talkative and was always willing to please the customer. She had a very good attitude and enjoys sex to the core. Overall had a very nice and refreshing session after a long time!!

Looks- 7/10.

GFE- 11/10.

Damage - 1. 5 K +750 for room.

I am going to try a inde "maami" this week. Will post FR soon!!

RahulKumar
05-13-16, 08:13
RTFF! This spa has been discussed umpteen number of times on the forum. If you still need clues, its near a 5 star hotel having a geographical name. If you think of latitude & longitude you will get it!

Could you please share me the details of this parlor and location and landmark to reach this place.

Will T
05-13-16, 08:42
Folks,

I am here in Pondicherry for today and tomorrow and any help with digits or references here would help. I can reciprocate with the help in Hyderabad if needed. Thanks. Please PM me.

RanaGoogs
05-13-16, 12:46
Bro,

Can you please share contact.

NazgylDude,

Could you share her contacts.

RanaGoogs
05-14-16, 10:58
Looks she is desperate for money. Earlier she started with 3 k, then reduced 2.5 and now fellow members having for 1.5 k. Strange. Hope she is clean. Beware bros.

She also has few friends for whom she is SP.

Happy and safe mongering!Maami? Could you share contacts dude?

RaviSharma7782
05-14-16, 23:37
Hey bro,

Can you please share with me the Velachery SP contact?

Cheers,

ACan you please share Velachery SP contact. New here.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Nanbenda
05-15-16, 05:35
I thought this place is safe for mongering.

I see no helping person here truly. Which little disappointed.

Hope someone help after seeing at least this msg.

PM good Indies contact. Tamil gals contact. Appreciate your help.

Thanks friends.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Lucas003
05-16-16, 04:35

Thanks friends. Please don't expect people to reply on the post with phone nos and other details. PM facility is just for sharing contacts and other sensitive infos that can't be shared via posts.

Get that activated and then ask for help. Coming to sharing the contacts; I would strongly suggest you to use LC for MPs as the success rate is close to 100%. You can also use.

The same for SPs and Indies but RTFF and stay cautious before proceeding further. This forum believes in sharing and contributing rather than reaping the fruits of someone so.

I suggest you get your feet wet by browsing ads and trying out something on your own. Come back and share your experience / contacts and get some better contacts in return.

Cheers!

FireFist1105
05-16-16, 04:50
Hi all,

This is my first post. I have been mongering for around 2 yrs and follower of this thread more than that. Since I have been a viewer long term I started on my own as per the seniors guide and directions in the forum.

Let me post my first experience in Chennai. This was very old FR as I started mongering long back.

I searched through ads from news paper and called the MP number. As usual they called me to come to a famous car showroom in ECR. And then asked me to wait for a call from some other person. While I was waiting I felt bit tensed since it was my first time. Then got a call asked me come forward for few 100 meters. Then reached there a guy received me and took me to the spot.

There they charged me 2 k for 1 HR. Had choices of 3 girls at that time selected 1 NI. Went in a separate room with good ac.

Asked me to change into dispo. Then the massage started a good massage for 30 minutes. I was afraid to ask for extras as it was my first time.

But she itself opened that and demand 1.5 k for tl HJ. I agreed without negotiation. Had good boobs session with a nice HJ.

Tipped her for the nice session. Her name was ms. M.

Now I'm just paying 1.5 k to that MP. Still a regular there.

Overall: 7/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Damage: 2 k +1.5 k.

Please forgive me if there is any mistakes in it as it is my first post. Will try to improve in future FRs.

PulsarWild
05-16-16, 08:02
Hallo buddies,

Visiting Chennai for some office work. Will be staying 2 or 3 days in Chennai.

Can anyone be kind enough to share some SP / MP contacts in Chennai city?

Have activated PM. You can message me.

Thanks a lot.

RanaGoogs
05-16-16, 08:42
Hi guys,

Just joined as a new member. I'm from Chennai. Checked with few of my old SPs, There isn't anything that is less than 10 k. If you can some cheap and good MP, would be helpful. I will too share some I have.

HappySingh7777
05-16-16, 09:27

Thanks friends.
I simply fail to understand what you mean by no one helping you. No one is out here for helping anyone as such unless you start to help yourself first. Explore the big bad world of mongering on your own, have your own experience (good or bad) and post those here. Once people develop confidence in you, and once you too have stuff to share, others will more than be willing to help.

Secondly, you don't seem to have a membership which means no one would be able to send you any kind of contacts in PM. No contacts are posted in the open anyway. So why not invest in that trivial 20 $ and then move on to asking for help?

Being disappointed after expecting people to jump in and help just because you have asked is crazy. If nothing else, please read what is posted by the Admin right on top. NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

Regards.

HS.

VickyKabali
05-16-16, 13:08
Wanted to share decent experience with an MP at Gndy. Got contact through friend. Ms J at the MP is the best. Can get B2B mass, GFE, HJ, DFK. Damage 2 k at counter, 2 k tips for FN.

Pranav
05-16-16, 20:26
Thanks to my friend for sharing the number of Neela. My friend told that she is good and believed him and spoke to her over phone and fixed an appointment. I was eagerly waiting to see her because she didn't share her pic and my friend also didn't share her pic. I was thinking whether this will be a good encounter or bad.

I met her and I am very satisfied with her looks she was wearing saree. She looked like a typical housewife in mid 30's with nice structure. She was fair with medium height and not very slim or fat in between. We spoke for few minutes and then started our encounter. I hugged her and kissed on her face and she too kissed me and she told no kissing on lips. I was slowly moving my hands all over her body and she had a very firm body without any excess meat. Slowly got into action and she gave me a nice CBJ and then followed missionary, cow girl, Doggy. Her ass was very firm and big and enjoyed her in Doggy most of the time. This is the best doggy style I ever had because of the beauty, structure and co-operation.

She was very good, talkative and gave a GFE.

This is one of my best sessions ever had.

Looks- 8/10.

GFE- 10/10.

Damage - 3 K.

ChennaiFun
05-17-16, 02:29
Thanks to JkForYou18, bless his kind heart and helping nature. JKForyou18 provided the contact information and reference for Manager V. I was given option of two sisters, one was told to be in the film industry and an aspiring actress and other was not in the film industry. Being a sucker or a fish at the poker table I opted for the sister who is in cine industry.

The girl is short, medium complexion but great face and body. Awesome smile and got a great attitude. In terms of experience, the service is top notch, fully committed and dedicated to provide a memorable experience. But for the same damage, I have tasted Europeans and Latinos in London and Las Vegas. Summary its a great experience but a costly affair. I had a good chat with manager V told him about my views on price and he told Chennai is expensive compared to other.

WOR. It's a hard call, I'll repeat if the prices comes down. If damage is not a parameter then it's a good choice.

If you are a beginner like me in Chennai, find a mentor like JKForyou18 who can help you to start with and go from there, don't get disappointed with no responses. No one will spoon feed you and everyone worked hard to build their contacts and network.

Scarer
05-17-16, 03:11
Thanks to my friend for sharing the number of Neela. My friend told that she is good and believed him and spoke to her over phone and fixed an appointment. I was eagerly waiting to see her because she didn't share her pic and my friend also didn't share her pic. I was thinking whether this will be a good encounter or bad.

I met her and I am very satisfied with her looks she was wearing saree. She looked like a typical housewife in mid 30's with nice structure. She was fair with medium height and not very slim or fat in between. We spoke for few minutes and then started our encounter. I hugged her and kissed on her face and she too kissed me and she told no kissing on lips. I was slowly moving my hands all over her body and she had a very firm body without any excess meat. Slowly got into action and she gave me a nice CBJ and then followed missionary, cow girl, Doggy. Her ass was very firm and big and enjoyed her in Doggy most of the time. This is the best doggy style I ever had because of the beauty, structure and co-operation.

She was very good, talkative and gave a GFE.

This is one of my best sessions ever had.

Looks- 8/10.

GFE- 10/10.

Damage - 3 K.Is this the Neela from are at m at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at am area digits ending with "751"?

She was stout when I tried her some 3 years back and recently told me that she is not into business.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sandy777
05-17-16, 10:04
RTFF! This spa has been discussed umpteen number of times on the forum. If you still need clues, its near a 5 star hotel having a geographical name. If you think of latitude & longitude you will get it!

Got this SP number. Asked SP the photos and rates. SP sent the same profiles but asking for 7 k for 1 hour session.

Finally came down to 5 K for 1 hour. Still I didn't decide not sure whether it is worth for 5 K.

How did you bargain for 3 K?

RR
Hi bro,

Could you please share with me Radha contact?

I can reciprocate with a few MPs in OMR area and Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

ANeed contact bro. Want to try my first SP are MP. Help me bro.

Greetings,

Jackson

Catch San
05-17-16, 13:31
Hi,

I'm new to this mongering and even got paid subscription!, it is exciting, never tried, have no contacts to share, one question though, how you guys at least Chennai / tn guys with family, handle if you meet your SP/ indie / ladies later point of time when you are around with your family / colleagues, there is greater chance they recognize you and try to speak with you or even scare you for money? Or mutually you guys ignore and hope for best? (genuine question strictly to understand embarrassing moments and how to handle, not to troll).

VallaVan
05-17-16, 20:28
Have tried the much talked airport road MP near star hotel. I have been into mongering for very few weeks and luckily with some good pointers I was able to track the place and experience Ms. J. Thanks to everyone and looking forward.

FireFist1105
05-17-16, 21:32
Hi all,

First thanks Armmnn for this. As per his hints in the early post find the spot easily and visited the silly gram MP. Went in and nego the deal to 1.2 k. While speaking to receptionist came to know that she is ms. K and I requested her to do the session.

But she refused because nobody else there for recptn till eveng. And she also promised will make it next time. Then selected a ms. Be SI and went in. She looked fair, slim built with good firm boobs.

As usual the msg strtd and the msg was good too. But the only thing is that she speaks very little and also she is not a time watcher. During the msg session I asked about the extras she said will do everthing so I asked for b2 be but she didn't replied anything even yes or no.

So I thought its going to happen. But after a repeated talks she accptd for TL + HJ for 1. 5 k. Then the session strtd she had a very nice pair of firm boobs. Which made me instnt hdon. Then after sometime I asked her to give me BJ whch she accptd aftr few min and. 5 k extra for it.

So Johnny wins and accptd and proced. And aftr a short few minutes of BJ fnshd and then took a bath and left the room. While leaving meet ms. K again and made sure that she will do it on my next visit.

GFE: 5/10 would have given more if she speaks. Very resrve / silent type.

Boobs: 8/10 but small but firm.

Damage: 1.2 k + 2 K.

WIR: Sure have to try Ms. K.

Thanks to the seniors once again for their nice Hints & Guidelines which helped me a lot in mongering. Will surely do revert the same as much as I can.

LaundryBoy1
05-18-16, 02:54
Have tried the much talked airport road MP near star hotel. I have been into mongering for very few weeks and luckily with some good pointers I was able to track the place and experience Ms. J. Thanks to everyone and looking forward.Hey,

Is this the one near Meredien?

Thanks!

LaundryBoy1
05-18-16, 03:10
Would love to try this out. I think I got the mall thing. Can you please elaborate on the name and directions? Is this the one that starts with "Ayur"?Hey,

Have you been able to figure this out? I'm really trying to figure this one out today. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Asak121
05-18-16, 05:52
Hey,

Is this the one near Meredien?

Thanks!I searched and saw three to four MP nearby to that 5 star hotel. Unable to locate the name.

Asak121
05-18-16, 05:54
Hey,

Have you been able to figure this out? I'm really trying to figure this one out today. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!Searched for MP near 5 star hotel and found 3 to. Not sure which one it would be?

Asak121
05-18-16, 06:38
Hi friends,

Got this pic from an SP known to me.

Any info or has anyone tried her?

Please. Help.Girl in the photo is good. Anyone tried?

Asak121
05-18-16, 06:45
I was very desperate. Tried Amu number. Not connected again. Second Karis. Number not reachable. So started to try LC. I was managed to see ad. Had some wonderful pic. Just called asked me to come a day. R. The girl look pretty as of in pic. Nice apartment. Safe. Price was low compared to other ads.

Just tried my luck. Really super. I think she is Kerala girl.

Price 2500. Tipped her 500. She was happy.

I am happy. Like to try again.

Enjoy friends. Play safe.Can you PM the contact?

CoolHitman12
05-18-16, 07:29
Please see heading of first post.

Hey,

Thanks!

MongerHercules
05-18-16, 11:12
Hi,

I am a new member to this forum. I just stumbled here by accident and am surprised to see so much information. Hoping to have a very active mongering season from now. I have a few SP contacts that I used quite some time back. Don't know if they are still active. But will share them anyways. I am yet to start my subscription, will do after I have some success stories through the site.

Will be needing all your help to be an active member.

RockyFing2106
05-18-16, 11:25
Hi guys,

New to this forum and from Dubai on a Vacation please help me with a good contact where FS is available.

MadhuSun
05-18-16, 14:17
I am from Madurai (new to this forum), a frequent traveler to Chennai and Bangalore. I would like to share my experiences about these cities. Please ignore my bad English.

At Chennai:

I tried 3 different MPs in Chennai (around T. Nagar). Everywhere it's a same 1. 5-2 k at counter and 1-1. 5 k tip for TL, B2 be & HJ.

FS: One time I talked with one SP for supply to my hotel (a 4* hotel in T. Nagar) for full night. I got his contact through web search. He shared around 10 pictures in WhatsApp starting from 15 k to 50 k. Since it was first time transaction with him I want to know his reliability, so chosen a girl for 15 k. He asked to pick up her near Velachery Chennai silks. So I took a taxi and reach there. But the girl wasn't there. After 10 minutes of waiting, one person took me to a house in his bike. For a surprise, in that house there were around 5 girls and he asked to choose any girl instead of the one I chosen from WhatsApp pictures. But I am happy my first pick. He also gave an offer to change package from full night to one hour for 4 k. I felt that is enough and finished my need. She did good service and I tip her 1 k.

At Bangalore:

Never went to any MP in Bangalore. But, I used professional MP with the name 'water' for few times. But have a vast experience with FS. Three years back after I finished my work, I want to go for good massage with he. Till that moment, I don't have any experience on FS in Bangalore. I took an auto and asked him to take to some MP with he. But he suggested instead of wasting money on that why can't I take a girl to my hotel room for full night for the cost around 4 k. I was afraid first but want to see how it goes. He took me to a bus stop and showed 3 girls; but I wasn't happy. He took me to another road and showed me another 4 girls (in a car). I picked one. Service was good. From then, every time I traveled to Bangalore, I will take a girl from him. Now he revised to 5 k.

Last time (3 weeks back), I tired different way. He took me to a place where they have around 10 girls to choose. 1.7 k for one shot with room. No outtake. Girls are at the age of around 18 to 25. Nice looking neatly dressed. This place is dirty and seems not safe. I tipped her well and she gave me a visiting card of another hotel where she works in the morning. I am going to try that place on my next visit.

At Madurai:

I am regular visitor to 2 MPs in Madurai. 1.6 k-1.8 k at counter and 1 k tip for TL & HJ. Sometimes I got BJ, B2 be for additional. 5 k.

Thanks,

MS

HardNutChn
05-18-16, 17:43
Had reported a good experience last week at Guindy MP. So visited again this week expecting a good session. Paid at the counter and asked for selection. Mamsam suggested to try different chick this time. There as Ms. L who looked pretty. She is NE. Took FN with her. Massage was okay. Then when it came to extras time, damn disappointed. Negotiated for 1.5 k. She did B2B but not allowed to touch at all. She said I cannot touch her. Was pissed off but did not want to say anything. Asked her to finish up and left.

So anyone who goes to the MP don't opt for Ms. L.

FishFaceReturn
05-18-16, 18:35
Hey guys,

New to this forum.

Not new to mongering tough.

Been to places here and Der reading the reviews very excited to find the deep glory of hidden chennai.

Shall share few contacts that I have hoping the same from your end too.

FishFaceReturn
05-18-16, 18:49
Have tried the much talked airport road MP near star hotel. I have been into mongering for very few weeks and luckily with some good pointers I was able to track the place and experience Ms. J. Thanks to everyone and looking forward.Is it near Meridian or trident.

RockMeBaby
05-19-16, 04:11
Hi Dear Mongers.

I requested for a inde here in the forum and didn't got any help and tried my own because all my previous contacts are not working to my fate. Thursday somehow got a contact and discovered she is fake and came back home distressed. But Johnny was not happy and today tried a lot to get an inde but no luck, so contacted a SP from my list which I used long back, he recognised me and send few pics (attached) profiles seems to be ok and went ahead, his service boy came and I followed him, the place was 10 minutes drive from home. Selected the first chick which looked good, but after shedding the clothes all assets are small only but petite body. She co operated well and pounded her for 10 minutes after a half an hour of foreplay and came out happily. The girl is a bengali but stays in Bangalore and came here in contract for short term.

Happy to share the SP contact for genuine mongers since the SP is reliable.

Reports:.Hi SexyBoyChn,

Could you please share the contact of the SP?

BoldGuy123
05-19-16, 07:12
Hi,

Can you PM me the contact?

Hi friends,

Got this pic from an SP known to me.

Any info or has anyone tried her?

Please. Help.

Sid84
05-19-16, 09:26
Dear friends,

I'm really interested in meeting slim and tall girls. Please help me out if you know anyone in MPs or Indis.

Thanks a lot friends.

AloneHunter
05-19-16, 11:26
Can you PM the contact?I first peeped into LC in around August last year, since then I regularly glance at those pages, earlier there were at least a very few indis were posting adds. Now a days LC had gone from bad to worse, its full of adds from agents, spams, and fakes. How are you still catching hold of some cheeks there I wonder, I may be looking at a wrong page?

Sam77
05-19-16, 12:39
I contacted the lady, the price quoted was 10 K for the same service. I thought it was on the higher side, expressed the same and got a "no problem" msg immediately.

Also, called a few MP from usual sources, only to hear the rates for b2 b, FN massage are north of 3 k. I mean, we used to opt for basic pack and negotiate with girls inside, right? The process has changed?

I took a break from visiting MPs for a while, so pardon my ignorance.

Old FR on Tantra / Tantric Massage (a longer descriptive one this time).

June-2015.

Was searching here for Tantra / Tantric massage in the search field but didn't find one, hence this post (from last year).

After having tried various type of massage in different countries and also after trying our Ayurvedic / Kerala Massage in India. Wanted to find out what makes Tantra / Tantric massage different, just out of curiosity.

Had been seeing this Loc ad repetitively from a mature woman, and since the ad mentioned that she travels with a male partner (occasionally) from Blore to our city and does it in a 3-star hotel. She informed me she has been trained in this and has been practicing it since 4 yrs. Once enough clients are collected in their schedule they extend their stay. When I fixed the deal, she was coming alone, asked her to share her pics before hand just to make sure she was not totally out of my liking. She sent pics with her eyes blackened (which was fine with me). Yes, she looked mature (she mentioned to me in email that she is 34), yet very fair. I went ahead and booked (no advance payment, just confirming the timings). The deal was 8 K for 2 hours, it does not include FS. Includes an aromatic bath in the end. I went ahead. Curious me!

The Hotel was a decent one, I didn't need to interact with the reception at all. Went straight to the room (which was quite spacious and had a bathtub as well), she was expecting me. She wore an Indianised Kimono sort of a dress. Short, plump, very fair. Slightly better than avg looks, (she might be 36-38 yrs). Had some chit chat, she explained something about Tantra (flow of energy, positive / negative, etc), undressed after some time and lied down facing down, she put on some meditative-instrumental-fusion music on her phone, lighted some aromatic candles, all lights dimmed. The mood was set.

I already specially asked her to only use a very light oil (non-sticky one, which wears off quickly from the body). Although I was lying down, I felt I saw from the corner of my eyes, she took a few seconds off to meditate in a particular stance. She rubbed her hands together made them warm and applied some aromatic / essential oil (she had a kitty full of oil / cream / gel / aromatic candles / etc etc). Her hands felt warm / tiny / semi-soft, the massage was slow. The pressure applied varied. Making it interesting. She did few B2B moves, where I felt she was topless. But when she sat on my lower body. I felt she was wearing panties. After the back I turned over, saw her body for the first time. Tits avg size but firm, nipples already erect, yes she was indeed wearing panties. She got off the bed to change to a different music on her phone, and that's when I noticed her ass. WOW! Big tits. Like they call Ebony babes "Thick". I got a boner after that.

She returned did the upper body professionally. Sometimes bringing her tits close to my face. And in those moments I would suck them, she would wait for few seconds in that position and then continue with her massage. After getting all done, was asked to spread my legs, and bring my groin close to her body like an open scissor. Now she was fully concentrating on Johnny. She took it real slow. The buildup was like a simmering fire.

Then she took Johnny in her mouth and started teasing, she alternated between HJ and BJ. I surely think the whole blood in my body went south. And finally after like 10-15 minutes of groin-care. I exploded and exploded and exploded. I think I went forever.

While I was lying down and coming back to ground zero, she went to the bath and prepared the next stage. Once done she called me whenever I was ready. She had put on bath salts and dried Rose petals in the bath. I slowly entered the bath. Even though the water was warm. I started shivering involuntarily. This happened for some 5 minutes and she explained to me from Tantra point of view. Loss of positive energy, etc etc.

Had a nice bath, she was bathing me and again doing chit chat. Possibly 20 minutes this went on. Felt good, refreshed.

Came out, got dressed and paid her.

Overall experience very different, non-rushed (spent almost 3 hrs in that room). Yes, can be comparable with Thai and Swedish massage quality.

WIR: Yes, but not at this cost.

*If you are reading this line, you have lot of patience.

FireFist1105
05-19-16, 21:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MongerHercules
05-19-16, 23:14
Hi Seniors,

I've been going through the forum for the last week trying to find some pointers in or near OMR. Can you please give some pointers for good MPs with TL, B2B, HJ, BJ, etc.

Sid84
05-20-16, 08:52
Dear friends,

I have activated private messaging and seek help of our seniors. But nobody is helping.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

AlexMaa
05-20-16, 15:00
I got this SP contact from one of my Friend. He is SP who operates at Nungambakkam.

Called him he asked Neto come to a location near Famous LO college. He shown me the girl through his Phone.

I satisfied with the photo and proceeded.

It was a good apartment and located in housing locality. After I entered I was shown the girl.

The Girl was young and from Kolkatta.

We both hug each other and started kissing lips to Lips. Soon after small chit chat we both removed the dress.

She don't provide BJ. I started pressing the boobs and kissing all over her body. I fingered her pussy and.

I started entering her in missionary position. It was so tight and she was 20 years of age. Had a good session of.

20 minutes and came. Boobs are smaller and Handy. I licked it.

Look: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Willing to share the contact who can exchange contacts of good inde.

AdityainCbe
05-20-16, 15:47
Hey guys,

I've been mongering for a while. But mostly have stuck to MPs. Now after quite sometime, decided to try the famous indie Meena and a friend here was nice enough to exchange her number with me. She's quoting around 3.5 k - 4 K total, which I feel is on the higher side. Secondly, this is going to be my first indie FS experience in a while, and I just want to know. Is she good looking and worth it? I've read a few reports, but would like some inputs from anyone who'd be nice enough to tell me if she's a looker and also, will treat us right.

Would really appreciate the feedback.

Cheers

Nanbenda
05-20-16, 18:24
Two days back was very desperate so tried MP in easy see are.

It is in resort. There were 3 girls. Just chose Kerala therapy. Had 1 hour massage. Help to relief body pain as I travel long distances.

Final had extras HJ for 1 k.

Place not so good. It's like a house room. No attachment bath. Only 2 rooms nearby separated.

I can refer you if you are desperate too. Damage 3 k.

Cheers.

Ajay2984
05-21-16, 02:45
Hi Seniors,

I've been going through the forum for the last week trying to find some pointers in or near OMR. Can you please give some pointers for good MPs with TL, B2B, HJ, BJ, etc.Hi MongerHercules,

I know a MP in OMR that provides BJ and also sandwich massage. PM me if interested.

Greetings,

Jackson

DeshRaj
05-21-16, 04:29
Hey guys,

I've been mongering for a while. But mostly have stuck to MPs. Now after quite sometime, decided to try the famous indie Meena and a friend here was nice enough to exchange her number with me. She's quoting around 3.5 k - 4 K total, which I feel is on the higher side. Secondly, this is going to be my first indie FS experience in a while, and I just want to know. Is she good looking and worth it? I've read a few reports, but would like some inputs from anyone who'd be nice enough to tell me if she's a looker and also, will treat us right.

CheersHey bro,

If it's your first time with an Indie, guess you should go ahead and try it with an open mind! Don't worry too much about looks but look at an overall package to get what you need out of the rendezvous.

Also the damages mentioned for 2 pops is below 6 k is fairly decent considering Chennai rates.

Read my FR for further inputs.

Enjoy bro.

Deshraj

Asak121
05-21-16, 08:16
As I am become member to this forum recently, I would require help from Senior members for some first encounters with trusted contacts. Let me also share contacts as I develop.

Thanks

Raj1587
05-21-16, 08:22
I am new here. Please suggest a MP with full service.

Raj1587
05-21-16, 08:36
Hi all,

I came in contact with this North Indian girl. So I made an appointment with her on a Saturday she hosts in a private apartment safe and neat place.

When I arrived she gave a the correct directions to her apartment. And she opened the door and let me in and offered me something to drink.

After a bit of talking she guided me to the bathroom so I could have a wash and once back in the bedroom she was waiting for me on bed.

She did everything as promised over the phone DFK / BBBJ different positions and multiple shots, she enjoyed the game her self as well. And when I asked for a massage she gave me a nice but short B2B massage and a relaxing HJ.

Once dressed and ready to leave she guided me to the door and gave me a naughty wink!

I will definitely come back to this sweety.Please share her contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Drago333
05-21-16, 15:14
Can anybody help me on subscription cause I don't have a credit card.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Gsv991
05-21-16, 17:16
Hi,

Through a friend I got a contact of a serial artist. Her name is Nithya. She claims that she has acted in Azhagi serial. Is she real & worth going for? Pic attached. Seniors please advise.

She quotes 5 k & she is ready for negotiation.

Cheers,

Gsv

Jovimath86
05-21-16, 18:34
Hi,

Can give the hint for the name? So that we can avoid.

Went to the usual MP near gndy and I have actually been there a lot of times. The guy there recognized me and I asked for usual girl v. Was said that she left the place and saw other bids. Didn't like any one. Saw another Old one there with whom I already been with for three times I guess. Selected her. Paid 2 K and wen inside. Once inside I proceeded to touch her and to my surprise she didn't allow me. Asked her if she recognize me for which she said no and said she can't remember all who she attends.

Later started with massage and for extras she quoted usual price. Paid upfront and she just lifted her top. No kissing, no licking and just touching boobs. She caught hold to the tool tightly and gave HJ in such a speed and even after my several time repeating to go slow she didn't budge. Popped up and came out. Was asked by the guy if I liked for which I replied no. He then changed his attitude and started to raise his voice. He said what I didn't like and what else I want etc. In a raised manner. I was actually afraid but didn't show that. Said sorry I had bad day at my office to day and came out from there. Decided to never go there again. Anyways we have lot more MPs. Couldn't even guess what the problem was even when I was regular there.

WIR: never.

Price: 2 k + 1 K.

TatsMe
05-22-16, 00:22
Hi,

Through a friend I got a contact of a serial artist. Her name is Nithya. She claims that she has acted in Azhagi serial. Is she real & worth going for? Pic attached. Seniors please advise.

Cheers,

GsvShe is short and plump. Which makes her far. I been with her 2 years ago. Expensive for what she got.

CoolHitman12
05-22-16, 03:12
Do search her name in the forum. Her service are not good according to forum report.

Hi,

Cheers,

Gsv

SweetStranger
05-22-16, 03:31
Was in MP yesterday evening for a massage, it's a well equipped and decent spa in T. Ngr. My regular Therapist asked what will you do when police comes, I said nothing as we are not doing anything wrong here. It seems police, inspector came two days back forcefully entered the massage rooms and clicked pics of the clients and inquired therapist if anything dirty is happening. This kind of intermediate raids only happen in the evening. Police had no rights click clients pic, they had a quarrel though. As you know Indian police they are very authoritative and abuse power. They left without deleting the pic. So guys be careful since elections results are out, you ll rise in LE activity.

SS

BroXcon
05-22-16, 09:45
Hi,

I have seen FRs on tantric massage and think should give it a try, however I'm unable to find any ad for it on loc.

It would be very helpful if any pointers are given to the ad.

FunkyHabibi
05-22-16, 15:18
Hey guys,

I'm new to ISG but pretty experienced in mongering. I do not have a subscription yet. Will get one soon enough.

I got the contact of a MP through a friend of mine. Located in Anna Nagar, right next to the Yamaha showroom on the first floor. The guy running the place charges exorbitantly. I was already in a bad mood and was not in the mood to get into an argument and hence just asked for a topless massage. Had the choice between a north Indian chick or a Tamil one. Went for the Tamil one.

She was kinky Af. Started off with a decent body massage and a head massage. She was subtle in the way she went for my Johnson which made it better. Once she stripped, my tool just sprung up. That had something to do with me seeing her mangalsutra hanging between her chocolaty boobs. I negotiated her tips and asked for a BBBJ. After a lot of persuasion, she did. It wasn't that great but she did have some skills with her hand. Wasn't hesitant to slip a finger into my butt either. I ended up gushing all over.

The other girl looked busty. But imo north Indian chicks are very uncooperative. But will try her out this week.

WIR: Better places out there.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 10/10- That Mangalsutra though.

GFE: 4/10.

Rana28
05-22-16, 16:55
Hello friends,

Before I get into my actual post, I would like to say thank you to the members of this forum. You have no idea how much good you are doing. Highly appreciated.

I am planning a solo visit to Chennai in June, so trying to plan some mischief. I lived in Chennai for sometime, but never had the means or opportunity to try anything back then. But this time, I want to makeup for it.

As I am very new to this scene, I don have any contacts so decided to try some escort agencies. I created a new email ID for this purpose and started sending out emails requesting appointments. I sent out emails to every site I could find online. Its been sometime now and I haven't received any response from them. So then started calling them, many numbers provided in those websites are either switched off or out of use and the ones for which I get a ringtone never gets answered. Is there no escort agency operating from Chennai?

I then decided to try some adult-dating websites and created a profile. Again I pinged almost all female profiles from Chennai but no one replies to I'm from these sites, and I can't I'm more than a limited number of people per day and messages are not available for standard users. Does a paid subscription to these sites help?

Now my travel dates are nearing, I am really getting frustrated as I am unable to make any progress and I am going at it since May first week. How did you guys get indie contacts when you people were newbies? If any one is in sharing mood, kindly PM me with some leads. OR just push me in the right direction. I will be staying in a star hotel and was thinking of taking out call services.

Regards,

Rana

Akrt6543
05-22-16, 18:27
Has anyone tried this indie called Sheryl? Heard she charges 7 k for outcall. Looking for reviews to make a call.

ChennaiOmr1
05-22-16, 19:12
Hi all,

I'm all excited to try this. Please give me pointers where to start.

Thanks. I'm in Omr.

Suite 64
05-22-16, 19:51
Hello,

I am new and I will be in Chennai next week.

I will stay in an hotel in T Nagar and I would want to know if somebody can help me in order to find a good plan.

Massage with BBJ will be appreciate.

Thank you.

Hey guys,

I'm new to ISG but pretty experienced in mongering. I do not have a subscription yet. Will get one soon enough.

I got the contact of a MP through a friend of mine. Located in Anna Nagar, right next to the Yamaha showroom on the first floor. The guy running the place charges exorbitantly. I was already in a bad mood and was not in the mood to get into an argument and hence just asked for a topless massage. Had the choice between a north Indian chick or a Tamil one. Went for the Tamil one.

She was kinky Af. Started off with a decent body massage and a head massage. She was subtle in the way she went for my Johnson which made it better. Once she stripped, my tool just sprung up. That had something to do with me seeing her mangalsutra hanging between her chocolaty boobs. I negotiated her tips and asked for a BBBJ. After a lot of persuasion, she did. It wasn't that great but she did have some skills with her hand..

FireFist1105
05-22-16, 21:24
Hi all,

Last week I went to my usual MP in ECR and asked for usual girl. They said she left the place, so I have to choose from the new one. While seeing for the new girl to my surprise I found one old one there with whom I already taken four times long back. Happily selected her & paid 1.5 K and went inside.

To tell about her she is ms. So ends with Li. She is bit dusky and tall from Pune. College type girl with very good structure and has perfect pair of boobs. Once inside started with a usual good massage. After 25 minutes to my surprise she became nude and started B2B even without asking me. This made me horny so I stood up and hugged her from behind, kissed in her neck area while pressing her perfect boobs and rubbing my dick behind her. Then I turned her and sucked and played with boobs while she playing with my dick. Now she too became so horny and asked me to FK her (which she never accept in previous visits). But I didn't since I don't have cover. I felt very bad for missing such an opportunity to fuck a very stunning young girl. Then we hugged and rubbed our body in various angles like a snake. We came in missionary position and I kept mine between her smooth thighs and completed without inserting. Finally I paid 2 k for the wonderful session and before leaving gave a happy hug and left.

Overall: 9/10 (would have given full if I had a cover).

GFE: 8/10 (always she is good).

Structure: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k + 2 K.

WIR: Obvious its my regular place.

Thilak
05-23-16, 04:29
Hi all,

Last week I went to my usual MP in ECR and asked for usual girl. They said she left the place, so I have to choose from the new one. While seeing for the new girl to my surprise I found one old one there with whom I already taken four times long back. Happily selected her & paid 1.5 K and went inside.

To tell about her she is ms. So ends with Li. She is bit dusky and tall from Pune. College type girl with very good structure and has perfect pair of boobs. Once inside started with a usual good massage. After 25 minutes to my surprise she became nude and started B2B even without asking me. This made me horny so I stood up and hugged her from behind, kissed in her neck area while pressing her perfect boobs and rubbing my dick behind her. Then I turned her and sucked and played with boobs while she playing with my dick. Now she too became so horny and asked me to FK her (which she never accept in previous visits). But I didn't since I don't have cover. I felt very bad for missing such an opportunity to fuck a very stunning young girl. Then we hugged and rubbed our body in various angles like a snake. We came in missionary position and I kept mine between her smooth thighs and completed without inserting. Finally I paid 2 k for the wonderful session and before leaving gave a happy hug and left.

Overall: 9/10 (would have given full if I had a cover).

GFE: 8/10 (always she is good).

Structure: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k + 2 K.

WIR: Obvious its my regular place.Any hints about this ECR MP?

SlaveInfo9
05-23-16, 07:06
This happened a few months ago called well known Meena and inquired about if 3 some available she said yes and the price quoted was 6 k after some bargain made up to 5 k she asked me to come at noon 1. 30 since the girl is in dance class and will reach her place by 1.30. Then Meena called me by 1.15 and asked to come to here place as the girl as arrived reached the place on-time and the old lady opened door and asked why are you not coming often blah blah saw Meena and Priya where sitting inside the room Meena was asking how are you all the blah blah things then Meena went to get some water for me spoke with this girl Priya said she is 25 and newly married she had a good big boobs and big round ass then Meena came in and had water and me and Meena were chatting for while. Meena then hugged me said its so long time you fucked me hugged her tightly and gave her a deep kiss while the other girl was looking at it I was kissing Meena for almost 10 mins then jumped on the other girl started kissing her then all three came to be'day dress and Meena was in full mood she asked me to suck her nipples hard while I asked Priya to give me BJ it went for 10 mins and now sucking Priya big boobs and asked Meena to give the BJ. Then stopped both and asked Meena to suck my balls and Priya with the BJ Peena from left side sucking my balls and priya from right side sucking and licking my dick made to go crazy and I was fingering both all the foreplay went for almost 40 mins. I have almost fucked meena so many times this time was banging Priya in doggy she was very tight and this made me come soon and lied down on both of them wasted and asked Meena to give a BJ and make me come. Meena came down to my legs and started to give BJ and HJ while priya was looking at it and I was playing with her boobs this went for 10 mins and finally came on Meena boobs and all three wasted and had a hug from both and left the place.

Overall: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Structure: Meena 6/10. Priya 7/10.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: Obvious. But checked with Meena last week for Priya she said she is not bringing her now since she has started to drink and became too fat.

Cheers.

Navin25
05-23-16, 07:09
She is short and plump. Which makes her far. I been with her 2 years ago. Expensive for what she got.Yes. She is short & plump. Just now spoke to her and brought her rate to 4 k from 6 k which she usually demand.

JayCool
05-23-16, 08:16
Thanks for the tip mate. Will be careful in the following weeks.

Was in MP yesterday evening for a massage, it's a well equipped and decent spa in T. Ngr. My regular Therapist asked what will you do when police comes, I said nothing as we are not doing anything wrong here. It seems police, inspector came two days back forcefully entered the massage rooms and clicked pics of the clients and inquired therapist if anything dirty is happening. This kind of intermediate raids only happen in the evening. Police had no rights click clients pic, they had a quarrel though. As you know Indian police they are very authoritative and abuse power. They left without deleting the pic. So guys be careful since elections results are out, you ll rise in LE activity.

SS

JayCool
05-23-16, 08:19
Hey FunkyHabibi,

Welcome to ISG. Play it safe and always carry a condom, even if you are visiting a MP, because you never know, when you can get sex. Happy mongering.

Hey guys,

She was kinky Af. Started off with a decent body massage and a head massage. She was subtle in the way she went for my Johnson which made it better. Once she stripped, my tool just sprung up. That had something to do with me seeing her mangalsutra hanging between her chocolaty boobs. I negotiated her tips and asked for a BBBJ. After a lot of persuasion, she did. It wasn't that great but she did have some skills with her hand. Wasn't hesitant to slip a finger into my butt either. I ended up gushing all over.

The other girl looked busty. But imo north Indian chicks are very uncooperative. But will try her out this week.

WIR: Better places out there.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 10/10- That Mangalsutra though.

AdolfHitler1
05-23-16, 08:44
She is short and plump. Which makes her far. I been with her 2 years ago. Expensive for what she got.Have tried her once, Absolute waste of money. She does not cooperate at all.

RajMadan
05-23-16, 09:26
Thank you JoyFant for sharing the SP contact, contacted her and was able to get near Medkam. It was like a service apt. She had one girl from Bangalore. Pinky.

Good service. She was cribbing that Chennai was hot and what not. Good company.

Please share some good contacts. Would be reciprocating.

Thanks.

GFE 5/10.

Deed 8/10.

Girl 9/10.

WIR. SP yes. Girl no.

SeekAnth
05-23-16, 11:59
Hi all,

To tell about her she is ms. So ends with Li. She is bit dusky and tall from Pune. College type girl with very good structure and has perfect pair of boobs. Once inside started with a usual good massage. After 25 minutes to my surprise she became nude and started B2B even without asking me. This made me horny so I stood up and hugged her from behind, kissed in her neck area while pressing her perfect boobs and rubbing my dick behind her. Then I turned her and sucked and played with boobs while she playing with my dick. Now she too became so horny and asked me to FK her (which she never accept in previous visits). But I didn't since I don't have cover. I felt very bad for missing such an opportunity to fuck a very stunning young girl. Then we hugged and rubbed our body in various angles like a snake. We came in missionary position and I kept mine between her smooth thighs and completed without inserting. Finally I paid 2 k for the wonderful session and before leaving gave a happy hug and left..Hi,

Mate can you please PM me the contact. I will reciprocate with my contacts.

Or at lease tell me some landmark to reach this MP.

Thanks

SexyMan2874
05-23-16, 13:28
Hi all,

To tell about her she is ms. So ends with Li. She is bit dusky and tall from Pune. College type girl with very good structure and has perfect pair of boobs. Once inside started with a usual good massage. After 25 minutes to my surprise she became nude and started B2B even without asking me. This made me horny so I stood up and hugged her from behind, kissed in her neck area while pressing her perfect boobs and rubbing my dick behind her. Then I turned her and sucked and played with boobs while she playing with my dick. Now she too became so horny and asked me to FK her (which she never accept in previous visits). But I didn't since I don't have cover. I felt very bad for missing such an opportunity to fuck a very stunning young girl. Then we hugged and rubbed our body in various angles like a snake. We came in missionary position and I kept mine between her smooth thighs and completed without inserting. Finally I paid 2 k for the wonderful session and before leaving gave a happy hug and left..Hi all,

Need contact number of MP in ECR

Greetings,

Jackson

CoolSp
05-23-16, 17:09
Hey guys,

CheersBy Chennai standards 4 K is not high. I know all indes now charge around 5 k with place min. Meena looks like next door Tamil girl. She has an insatiable sexual appetite. She may be bi hyped here but worth to try once.

Akrt6543
05-23-16, 18:15
Thank you JoyFant for sharing the SP contact, contacted her and was able to get near Medkam. It was like a service apt. She had one girl from Bangalore. Pinky.

Good service. She was cribbing that Chennai was hot and what not. Good company.

Please share some good contacts. Would be reciprocating.

Thanks.

GFE 5/10.

Deed 8/10.

Girl 9/10.

WIR. SP yes. Girl no.In spite of the infamous weather, Chennai is indeed an above avg happening place for this. Isn't it?

FireFist1105
05-23-16, 20:44
Hi,

Mate can you please PM me the contact. I will reciprocate with my contacts.

Or at lease tell me some landmark to reach this MP.

ThanksHey dude,

Yet to activate my PM. Will get it shortly. But I can give you some pointers.

That MP is in ECR, blue plus Karai location. Behind a restaurant.

I hope you can find it now. Because that was there for a long time. Have a great day and don't forget to post your FR.

Ganesh28
05-24-16, 08:51
It happened during the counting day in Chennai. I was checking out if there were any SPA near by the A'pet road. There was one below the flyover. The spa was decent. I checked with the receptionist and got an appointment. She was in fact asking me for a choice between SI and NE (usually they don't give a choice until you ask for your regular). On the other hand, she herself was awesome with good structure. But she was not available for a massage on that day. She sent a NE girl, one Ms Gee, for me and the session started.

As of the first 20 minutes she was just chatting about usual stuffs and gave a slow and strong massage which I needed it that day. After few minutes I asked if she could massage my butt as I was traveling for a long time that day. She agreed immediately and removed the dispo and started full fledged butt massage. With oil, she made some erotic moves and her hands went around the cracks and all parts. She has a good technique to catch Johny from behind and between my legs and caress the balls, all at the same time.

She also told that she will do a happy ending at the end of the massage. I was in no mood to ask for anything more as I was already aroused by the butt massage thingy. Then she gave a slow and steady and sensuous happy ending making me happy. I tipped her 1 k and came happily. Had a good massage and a good relaxation. IF any one is interested in having a good massage and HJ, you can go to this place. The massage was a standard package for 2 k.

CooMan0311
05-24-16, 14:34
Hi friends,

After no help from here, I could get 2 indie's contact in Chennai via a old time friend. One has her own place and is near Virugai and charges 3 k for 1 HR and 2 k for a shot.

Other one is from north Chennai and no place. But she charges 1.5 K for a shot, place is yours. Anyone ready to exchange indie contacts can ping me.

FunkyHabibi
05-24-16, 16:47
Hey guys,

Today was one of those days when I was too desperate to get some action. Got the contact of a SP in T Nagar who gets me the South Indian girls. He referred me to a SP in Velachery. I particularly asked for a Telugu girl. He said he had two. Being desperate and given a choice between 2 Telugu birds, I straight away went to the place which was near behind the Saravana stores.

One Telugu girl was a little plump and short. The second one was tall and busty. Opted for her. We spoke for a while. She was from nellore. And boy was she good. She did a BBBJ and loads of kissing. I was surprised with the way she just cooperated. Did her nice and hard. She let me finish on her tits, which was a bonus. One of the best FS experiences I've ever had. Sad that she's going to be in Chennai just for a few days though.

Girl 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

WIR: Yes. Only if it's this bird.

On a side note: seniors, how do I build contacts with Indies? The ones I do are usually moving around.

PulsarWild
05-24-16, 18:14
Hi buddy,

Can you share the contacts of this SP. I can share some SP contacts what I have.

Hey guys,

Today was one of those days when I was too desperate to get some action. Got the contact of a SP in T Nagar who gets me the South Indian girls. He referred me to a SP in Velachery. I particularly asked for a Telugu girl. He said he had two. Being desperate and given a choice between 2 Telugu birds, I straight away went to the place which was near behind the Saravana stores.

One Telugu girl was a little plump and short. The second one was tall and busty. Opted for her. We spoke for a while. She was from nellore. And boy was she good. She did a BBBJ and loads of kissing. I was surprised with the way she just cooperated. Did her nice and hard. She let me finish on her tits, which was a bonus. One of the best FS experiences I've ever had..

TinyTik
05-24-16, 18:29
Like the ending numbers and the ending letters of the name of the bird, I want to try the bird! Also let me know how much you paid for service!

Hey guys,

One Telugu girl was a little plump and short. The second one was tall and busty. Opted for her. We spoke for a while. She was from nellore. And boy was she good. She did a BBBJ and loads of kissing. I was surprised with the way she just cooperated. Did her nice and hard. She let me finish on her tits, which was a bonus. One of the best FS experiences I've ever had..

Sarav Hot
05-24-16, 18:41
Had massage in Velachery see silks MP. Was told to wait in room. Young girl Tamil came & told rates. 3 k B2B. 4 k full nude. I was not sure if she was the masseuse but she said tips extra. Took 3 k pkg and asked for Tamil girl. She said that she was the only south Indian & started powder massage. Was good in back massage. After sometime she opened her too. Her boobs were not so big but she gave full cooperation. Sucked her like a baby and she pressed my head on her chest. Gave tips and asked if I can lick her pussy. It was hairy & so I just licked for some time only. Her ass was very lean (not good).

Damages: 3 k + 1.2 k tips.

USP: She liked me forcing my face on her & licking her boobs & pussy.

WIR: no (didn't like hairy pussy).

HardLance
05-24-16, 19:05
Hi fellow mongers,

I've been a silent observer for many years. I'll update my reports from now.

Anybody interested for a threesome with a bird, if you know. We can share cost.

TinyTik
05-24-16, 19:09
Any hints like last three ending numbers? Any last three ending letters of Bird? How much you paid her? Want to a try the bird!

Hey guys,

One Telugu girl was a little plump and short. The second one was tall and busty. Opted for her. We spoke for a while. She was from nellore. And boy was she good. She did a BBBJ and loads of kissing. I was surprised with the way she just cooperated. Did her nice and hard. She let me finish on her tits, which was a bonus. One of the best FS experiences I've ever had..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

MongerHercules
05-24-16, 20:01
Hi all,

I've come back to Chennai after a brief stint out of the country. So I wanted to taste the local flavour which I've been missing for the past some time. I've been going through the forum even before I returned, so I did gather lots of tips and pointers from here. Below are the three experiences that I'ave done in the last two days:

A) I've been hearing a lot about the Jafferkhanpet MP, so decided to try it first. Went there on Sunday afternoon. One Mallu lady and another plump lady was there. I dint quite like the Mallu lady, who was Ms Ni, as her teeth were protruding outside also she was very lean for my liking. I did like the other plump one, but Mallu said that she is the owner and she doesn't do massage. With no other option chose the Mallu for a 1 HR session for 1. 5 K. The oil massage session started on my back and after 10 minutes I was asked to turn around. I started caressing her skinny ass, when she started asking what I want. She asked for a tip of 1. 5 K. I gave her 1 K for TL, B2B and full body touching. I started caressing her all over, which made her very drippy. At one point it was her who was in the bed completely naked, while I was wildly fingering her. I don't know how many time she came, she did not allow me to stop fingering and caressing her boobs. She then gave me a BBBJ. Finished the deal, got dressed and came out.

GFE: 6/10.

Structure: 6/10 (I don't prefer skinny girls, also the teeth).

Damage: 1.5 k + 1 K.

WIR: Maybe, if some other bird is there.

B) Next day morning since I had not much work, was browsing through Loc. There were lots of ads, nothing seem to attract me much. Also I've read a lot about the Telugu guys operating near Perun and Vela. So was avoiding all ads with Telugu sounding ads. Then there was a this MP Na, digits ending 062 who seem to have operations around Chennai. Called him and he asked me to come to Vel railway station. I went there and he said he will send somebody to pick me up. Only after reaching the house, I realized it is one of those telugu guys operating center. Had two options, one a short fat lady and the other good looking girl, both from andhra. I chose the good looking girl even though they asked 4 K, but my bad luck she was already booked by some one else and they were on the way. So had to settle with the short fat one. When we went inside she straight away removed her dress and was lying in the bed with legs wide open. I was shocked, she said only FS for 3 K, no extras. I was completely pissed off. She said call Mr. And or anybody else and check, this is the regular practice there. She asked 1.5 K for CBJ and 3 K for BBBJ, I had no other choice. Paid 1. 5 K, but she had good oral skills. After a brief oral, I did bang her for sometime on Miss, then turned her around for doggy. Didn't last long and shot my load. Got dressed and came out, the guy who picked me up asked for 200 service charge. Paid that too and got dropped back at the station.

Overall: 6/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Structure: 6/10 (She has very big tummy, small boobs and a nice round ass).

Damage: 3 k + 1.5 K + 200.

WIR: No more Telugu middle man.

C) Came back to work but little Johnny was still not happy with the last two outings. Johnny wanted to have a proper aunty or a proper beauty. So decided to try my luck again, called some more ads from Loc and did find a guy who said he had birds from North, NE, Kerala and Mallu with age from 19 to 30. Johnny got excited and went to this famous spa in OMR. As I was walking in, I was a dusky looking girl entering a room. THe guy at the reception told me, he has only three options as the Mallu has gone for a session and will take more than an hour. I actually wanted the Mallu, but since there was no other go, decided to try the others. The NE girl was very skinny, so out. The Tamil girl had no boobs and was very shot, so out. The North looked like proper aunty material, so chose her. The guy at the reception said the basic package is 2.5 K, so paid this and went inside the room. Strong Powder massage started from my back and ended in my legs. She asked me what to chose for butt massage. I chose gel. She was playing all over my butt, the crack and also my balls. This made me go crazy, I turned around and saw her. Now I realized she too has very crooked and stained teeth, a big turn off, but still johny was raring to go. Then she said she doesn't offer B2B, BJ. For TL and down access she demanded 1.5 K. No amount of talking could make her come down. So paid the amount and she opened her tops. She had nice boobs and also a big tummy. I started playing with her boobs and ass. Slowly lowered her pants and was trying to finger her. She held her legs close so tightly, that I could not properly play with her. In the mean while she was stroking strongly my johny with jel. In no time I released my load, then she got dressed and gave me a head massage to finish the deal. Me cleaned up, got dressed and left the place.

Structure: 6/10 (Big tummy, also the teeth).

Damage: 2.5 k + 1 K.

WIR: Maybe, but only for the Mallu.

So even after 3 outings in 2 days, Johnny is still not happy and is not completely satisfied. Called my old SP and asked him to send some pics and rate for 1 HR. He sent around 8 pics, have filtered down to 3 and still thinking about finalizing one and pick her up in the next couple of days. The only problem is he operates out of the other end of the city. Please excuse the lengthy and uninteresting post. Will continue to monger and if I get any nice experience, will post a very interesting report. Thanks for reading and please do share some indie pointers or some nice SP contacts.

FunkyHabibi
05-25-16, 03:40
Hi buddy,

Can you share the contacts of this SP. I can share some SP contacts what I have.I do not have private chat. Last 3 digits are 396.

HardLance
05-25-16, 03:41
Hi all,

I came in contact with this North Indian girl. So I made an appointment with her on a Saturday she hosts in a private apartment safe and neat place.

When I arrived she gave a the correct directions to her apartment. And she opened the door and let me in and offered me something to drink.

After a bit of talking she guided me to the bathroom so I could have a wash and once back in the bedroom she was waiting for me on bed.

She did everything as promised over the phone DFK / BBBJ different positions and multiple shots, she enjoyed the game her self as well. And when I asked for a massage she gave me a nice but short B2B massage and a relaxing HJ.

Once dressed and ready to leave she guided me to the door and gave me a naughty wink!

I will definitely come back to this sweety.Please share her number by PM and also the price, area.

HardLance
05-25-16, 03:49
Hey guys,

She was kinky Af. Started off with a decent body massage and a head massage. She was subtle in the way she went for my Johnson which made it better. Once she stripped, my tool just sprung up. That had something to do with me seeing her mangalsutra hanging between her chocolaty boobs. I negotiated her tips and asked for a BBBJ. After a lot of persuasion, she did. It wasn't that great but she did have some skills with her hand. Wasn't hesitant to slip a finger into my butt either. I ended up gushing all over..I've taken massage from her twice. She allowed me fingering and near FS service.

Guides
05-25-16, 07:53
Does this place's contact ends with digits 804?

It happened during the counting day in Chennai. I was checking out if there were any SPA near by the A'pet road. There was one below the flyover. The spa was decent. I checked with the receptionist and got an appointment. She was in fact asking me for a choice between SI and NE (usually they don't give a choice until you ask for your regular). On the other hand, she herself was awesome with good structure. But she was not available for a massage on that day. She sent a NE girl, one Ms Gee, for me and the session started.

As of the first 20 minutes she was just chatting about usual stuffs and gave a slow and strong massage which I needed it that day. After few minutes I asked if she could massage my butt as I was traveling for a long time that day. She agreed immediately and removed the dispo and started full fledged butt massage. With oil, she made some erotic moves and her hands went around the cracks and all parts. She has a good technique to catch Johny from behind and between my legs and caress the balls, all at the same time.

She also told that she will do a happy ending at the end of the massage. I was in no mood to ask for anything more as I was already aroused by the butt massage thingy. Then she gave a slow and steady and sensuous happy ending making me happy. I tipped her 1 k and came happily. Had a good massage and a good relaxation. IF any one is interested in having a good massage and HJ, you can go to this place. The massage was a standard package for 2 k.

Gio Casanova
05-25-16, 10:38
It has been sometime since my last visit to a MP. But that changed when I got a call from the MP in Alwar saying new selections are available. So, decided to try it out just yesterday. Went there and say this really hot Kerala girl Ms. S. Average height, nice proportional structure, fair skin. Quoted 2.2 k for 45. I bought it down to 1.5. Went to the room, dropped my clothes and laid down for the massage. Nothing to say about the massage, it was average at best. Tried to negotiate for B2B but she said I have to pay at the counter and that too 3.5 k. It seems you can't negotiate more than TL with the therapist in this MP. So, opted for the TL HJ combo for 1 k. But that's about it. No other options like BJ, Kissing in the mouth. One thing is that she completely took her top off unlike all others in this MP. But she still kept her bra on and only lifted it enough to see her boobs. After playing a while with her goodies and kissing her all over her upper body she started the stroke my Johnny. Her hand skills were also not up to par. So, after a while of this I shot my load. It was a very ordinary experience at best. One other turn off in this MP is that they keep calling the girl away during the massage so it is really disrupting the mood. She was called just seconds after she finished me off and she didn't even bother to clean me up. So, the thing I learnt here is that despite how hot a girl is, you can still get a lousy experience. I went only by her looks and was disappointed. Also my regular girl here was on leave this time.

To Conclude:

Girl Looks: 8/10.

Girl Attitude and Service: 4/10.

Damage: 1.5 K + 1 k.

WIR: Only if I am desperate and close by. Otherwise a big no.

Akrt6543
05-25-16, 18:34
Hello fellow mongers,

Planning to try this MP in king+'mental hospital area' area near Tambaram. It is in a residential apt on the main road having a name with cure in it. Just came across it while mongering. Has anybody tried this place. Is it any good? Any suggestions of therapists?

Mcxxx
05-25-16, 19:22
Hi guys,

Coming to Chennai after a long time. Dying to taste some authentic Tamil food and Tamil girls. Please share any inde contacts and I could return the favor in Bangalore.

Regards,

Sid

Ganesh28
05-25-16, 19:49
Does this place's contact ends with digits 804?I don't think so buddy. This one is right beneath the flyover and the signal.

RahulKumar
05-26-16, 06:20
Which spa are you referring to? The alpine one?

It has been sometime since my last visit to a MP. But that changed when I got a call from the MP in Alwar saying new selections are available. So, decided to try it out just yesterday. Went there and say this really hot Kerala girl Ms. S. Average height, nice proportional structure, fair skin. Quoted 2.2 k for 45. I bought it down to 1.5. Went to the room, dropped my clothes and laid down for the massage. Nothing to say about the massage, it was average at best. Tried to negotiate for B2B but she said I have to pay at the counter and that too 3.5 k. It seems you can't negotiate more than TL with the therapist in this MP. So, opted for the TL HJ combo for 1 k. But that's about it. No other options like BJ, Kissing in the mouth. One thing is that she completely took her top off unlike all others in this MP. But she still kept her bra on and only lifted it enough to see her boobs. After playing a while with her goodies and kissing her all over her upper body she started the stroke my Johnny. Her hand skills were also not up to par. So, after a while of this I shot my load. It was a very ordinary experience at best..

ChrisLuders28
05-26-16, 09:31
Hi,

I was the thread starter in WSG for housewives in Chennai. After a long time came back to Chennai tasting good varieties globally and within India too.

Got this Hasthinapuram housewife M at L at from a friend of mine long back. Tried her in her apartment in her house. She was little worried on her house owner movements but still made way for me to get in.

Looks wise she is black to my standard and has got handful boobs. Her back looks are killing though with big ass. She has got two kids and was courteous in treating me to my hearts content.

Started with a nice slurpy blow job and fucked in missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy position and came. Paid 2 k and left a happy man. Can share her contacts for some good inde in Chennai with big boobs.

Cheers.

RanaGoogs
05-26-16, 10:36
Please share her number by PM and also the price, area.

Hi friends,

After no help from here, I could get 2 indie's contact in Chennai via a old time friend. One has her own place and is near Virugai and charges 3 k for 1 HR and 2 k for a shot.

Other one is from north Chennai and no place. But she charges 1.5 K for a shot, place is yours. Anyone ready to exchange indie contacts can ping me.Can we exchange on PM.

ChrisLuders28
05-26-16, 11:44
This is my second FR of the day but a week old. Got this number from my friend, she is a old MILF from Anna nagar. We have chatting for a long time and met a couple of times but due to many issues the meetings were disturbed finally we both got free and she took me to place in Numbal (her friends flat). She is a stout female with small boobs and big ass. The best part is she likes to suck cock. What does a man want, fed her some booze and she was like a musician who was totally enjoying the act and she knew the exact pressure points and knew when to stop and where to start. She was OK with come in mouth and I blew one big load into her mouth which she swallowed by seeing my eyes directly (what a feel that was) and 1st round was over.

Was tired in this scorching heat and turned on the AC to its maximum. Wanted to try a different position with her and she was like one wild lady just wanted to suck. She again started with varied speed and I was fingering her pink pussy and fondling her small milk white boobs. She was also so clean so wanted to try a DATY and kissed her near the region, as we washed together after the first act went to explore what was inside the pink pussy. Tongued her and then another wild phase started she was continuously moaning wildly in Tamil and asking to do more and thrusting my face deep inside, she took out my tool from her mouth and said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" getting the command increased the speed and meanwhile she gave one suction on my tool which intimated to me she came.

I said wanted to ride and she said to take me her on doggy (a dominant female) fucked her and turned her to open scissors position and fucked her hard the bed was screeching and her screams filled the room and came in second round.

Came out and took her back home, dropped her and she gave a squeeze on my dick and said waiting for more. Need to free my schedule again it seems.

Please don't ask her contacts as I will pass on to trusted mongers when I feel its enough for me.

This might be my new posts but I was the creator of housewives in Chennai (WSG) so many people who know my handle knows me well.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MadhuSun
05-26-16, 13:08
I am not sure where to put Madurai (South Tamilnadu) Report. So putting it here in Chennai (Both cities are interlinked in many ways).

Hello all,

This is my second post for Madurai (my home town). So for, I have been using 2 MPs in Swamiji houses area, which are far away from my area. I have to travel in my car for 45 minutes in such a crazy (known for Madurai) city traffic every time.

Last Friday, a new MP opened with the name bla bla Kerala Ayurveda Health Care Center which is just few meters away from my Office. I was surprised and I want it to be a fun MP. Yesterday at 7:00 PM, I had a walk to that place but it was locked. My confidence level increased since if it is professional MP, they wouldn't close that early.

Today morning I went inside and for a surprise, I saw a girl at reception who did service last time at my regular MP. She recognizes me and asked to wait for a Man who in charge. There were two girls, one is from Kerala (lean with small boobs) and another one is from North India (who I used last time). She is short but has wonderful boobs & butt. BTW, I love big boobs. Paid 1500 at counter and went inside the room. It is very old and also not air-conditioned.

I took bath and she started usual massage for 10 minutes. Since I know her already, massage went with lot of chats and some funny movements. She quoted top access and HS for 1 k and 1.5 k for B2B, TA & HS; and I agreed. I never argue with these girls; want them satisfied along with me. She removed her top and allowed me to kiss her boobs and suck sharp big nipple and also access her butt. When I moved my hand to her pussy; she stopped me and quoted FS for 3 k which I never thought. Since I don't have safety item, she asked me to bring it next time and have FS for 3 k. After few kisses, suck, hug, session happily ended. Gave her money and shared our phone numbers and left.

Look: 7/10.

Spent: 1.5 k + 1.5 k inside.

WIR: Definitely. Walkable distance from my office.

Satisfaction level: 90%.

Gio Casanova
05-26-16, 13:44
Which spa are you referring to? The alpine one?I don't know what you mean by Alpine. But I was talking about the one which has the name of a country in it. A country famous for knives and cheese.

Mackie4
05-26-16, 14:23
Hi buddy,

I had tried this place and got ripped off. The therapist there will keep telling only professional massage and nothing else. I had tried 2 different therapist but the same response. So don't expect extras, but try your luck without any expectations and feel happy if you are able to get anything out of them.

Hello fellow mongers,

Planning to try this MP in king+'mental hospital area' area near Tambaram. It is in a residential apt on the main road having a name with cure in it. Just came across it while mongering. Has anybody tried this place. Is it any good? Any suggestions of therapists?

RahulKumar
05-26-16, 15:16
Bro got it!

Never been there because people are not recommending this spa that much. Which therapists are good? Also is your PM not working?

I don't know what you mean by Alpine. But I was talking about the one which has the name of a country in it. A country famous for knives and cheese.

Viv99
05-26-16, 17:25
Hi,

I was the thread starter in WSG for housewives in Chennai. After a long time came back to Chennai tasting good varieties globally and within India too.

Got this Hasthinapuram housewife M at L at from a friend of mine long back. Tried her in her apartment in her house. She was little worried on her house owner movements but still made way for me to get in.

Looks wise she is black to my standard and has got handful boobs. Her back looks are killing though with big ass. She has got two kids and was courteous in treating me to my hearts content.

Started with a nice slurpy blow job and fucked in missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy position and came. Paid 2 k and left a happy man. Can share her contacts for some good inde in Chennai with big boobs.

Cheers.Please share I could also share you some.

Greetings,

Jackson

Akrt6543
05-26-16, 17:45
Hi buddy,

I had tried this place and got ripped off. The therapist there will keep telling only professional massage and nothing else. I had tried 2 different therapist but the same response. So don't expect extras, but try your luck without any expectations and feel happy if you are able to get anything out of them.Thank you Mackie for the warning. Having decided to blow out some bucks, better to try out some other MP that is known to offer extras / FS. Any recently tried out suggestions?

FunkyHabibi
05-26-16, 18:17
Did any of you guys see the Loc Ad about the Ukrainian girl about a few weeks back? The SP was my regular in Anna Nagar. He goes by the same name as the first name of the Delhi CM. I was surprised that he had the strings to get a Ukrainian. Anybody else tried her too?

Any how, as soon as I went in, we talked about our respective countries for about 15 minutes. She was good to talk to as well (Bonus). She knew how to kiss. Like properly. This was probably the only time I ever did proper foreplay with a hooker. She literally had no inhibitions as such (Maybe a cultural thing). She was down for everything except anal. And we did everything except anal. She did something which was a handjob cum blowjob which literally fucking was the best ever. We did doggy, missionary, reverse cow girl and I ended up blowing a huge load on her tits. Though they were small, they were good. She asked me to shower along with her as well. Since no one had actually spent time talking to her, she had a lot to talk about. Although she didn't let me go for another round it was good. So she added me on fb and gave me her number. She was apparently travelling through India since March. I met her again separately in my place again after that. I couldn't walk the next day.

I called her again yesterday, but she told she went back to Goa and plans to stay there till August. Looking to exchange the contact to someone who is going to Goa for a vacay in the recent future for an Inde MILF. Pricing isn't a constraint (Sales Incentives FTW). Only need someone cooperative.

Price: 6 K (for SP).

Price 4 k (At my place).

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR: I'd go to Goa again for her.

On The Wings
05-26-16, 18:32
Please don't ask her contacts as I will pass on to trusted mongers when I feel its enough for me. ISGians won't contact you. Don't worry. Even after finding yourself well spent with this MILF (in your words. Enough for you). You won't be in a position to pass on the Contact. First thing, we request you to know and understand the basics of this Forum. Please.

MongerHercules
05-26-16, 18:34
Seniors,

Reading all the Indies review is making me so horny. HWs have always been one of my greatest fantasy. I've been going through Locanto, Craiglist and FB, for quite some time trying to find a indie or HW contact, but all in vain. Tried calling some of the ads, most of them are fakes. Few of them are phone sex characters asking you to recharge airtel money. And few of them ask you to send your resume and if they like you, they will get in touch with you. Have tried most of these but with no results.

Can the seniors please point me in the right direction to get some HW or Indie contacts.

MassWa1
05-26-16, 21:19
Writing my first FR. Never thought Chennai is so much a happening place before I saw this forum. Great going fellas. So coming to the experience, Called to the much discussed Alwar MP and booked slot.

On reaching, was offered B2B for 3 k at counter and optional tips to masseuse. Receptionist Ms. The asked if she was OK. I said sure. She was tall and dusky. Slightly squint eyed. I was skeptical about the B2B there as the massage table is narrow and not suitable for B2B. She assured B2B happens there and not to worry. Then dress off, dispo on. She started massage from rear. Bum massage was going on. Suddenly someone called her. She went out asking me to wait! She returns after 5 minutes. She apologized. I said it was bad to do like that and told she should do something to turn me on after the mood off. I asked her to start B2B. She lifter the top to expose the boobs. I said to remove the top fully. She did after a brief thought. She had a little tummy and great tits. Her ass was in great shape too. I sucked her tits while playing with her pussy.

She got over the table and laid over me. Dry humping went on. She Resisted DFK initially. Then obliged. Fingering, DFK, sucking went on for 20 minutes. She was talking dirty all the while in my ears which was unique. Then shot the load, cleaned up and left. I believe she went that extra mile to satisfy me.

Damage- 3 k.

GFE- 7/10 (Great after the initial mess up).

Girl- 7/10.

Krishnan33
05-27-16, 04:31
Sir,

I am new to this ISG looking desperately for contacts in Chennai.

The ads in papers are not viable.

Hope the senior members will help me to find good places.

RahulKumar
05-27-16, 07:48
Are the SP digits ending 179?

Did any of you guys see the Loc Ad about the Ukrainian girl about a few weeks back? The SP was my regular in Anna Nagar. He goes by the same name as the first name of the Delhi CM. I was surprised that he had the strings to get a Ukrainian. Anybody else tried her too?

Any how, as soon as I went in, we talked about our respective countries for about 15 minutes. She was good to talk to as well (Bonus). She knew how to kiss. Like properly. This was probably the only time I ever did proper foreplay with a hooker. She literally had no inhibitions as such (Maybe a cultural thing). She was down for everything except anal. And we did everything except anal. She did something which was a handjob cum blowjob which literally fucking was the best ever. We did doggy, missionary, reverse cow girl and I ended up blowing a huge load on her tits. Though they were small, they were good. She asked me to shower along with her as well. Since no one had actually spent time talking to her, she had a lot to talk about. Although she didn't let me go for another round it was good. So she added me on fb and gave me her number. She was apparently travelling through India since March. I met her again separately in my place again after that. I couldn't walk the next day..

Gio Casanova
05-27-16, 09:54
Bro got it!

Never been there because people are not recommending this spa that much. Which therapists are good? Also is your PM not working?I also don't recommend this place to anyone unless you are nearby and don't want to spend time looking for anything else. They will keep calling the girl away to do something in the middle of the massage. I haven't activated my PM yet bro.

Gio Casanova
05-27-16, 09:58
Writing my first FR. Never thought Chennai is so much a happening place before I saw this forum. Great going fellas. So coming to the experience, Called to the much discussed Alwar MP and booked slot.

On reaching, was offered B2B for 3 k at counter and optional tips to masseuse. Receptionist Ms. The asked if she was OK. I said sure. She was tall and dusky. Slightly squint eyed. I was skeptical about the B2B there as the massage table is narrow and not suitable for B2B. She assured B2B happens there and not to worry. Then dress off, dispo on. She started massage from rear. Bum massage was going on. Suddenly someone called her. She went out asking me to wait! She returns after 5 minutes. She apologized. I said it was bad to do like that and told she should do something to turn me on after the mood off. I asked her to start B2B. She lifter the top to expose the boobs. I said to remove the top fully. She did after a brief thought. She had a little tummy and great tits. Her ass was in great shape too. I sucked her tits while playing with her pussy.

She got over the table and laid over me. Dry humping went on. She Resisted DFK initially. Then obliged. Fingering, DFK, sucking went on for 20 minutes. She was talking dirty all the while in my ears which was unique. Then shot the load, cleaned up and left. I believe she went that extra mile to satisfy me.

Damage- 3 k.

GFE- 7/10 (Great after the initial mess up).

Girl- 7/10.Cool mate. I am glad you had a better experience than me. Also, could you give a clue to name of the girl you selected? It isn't clear in the FR.

Mackie4
05-27-16, 13:59
Hi AKRT6543,

Try the one between the Theater and the engineering institute with the city's name in it, near flyover. The name of the spa has our continent in it. Read my earlier review about the place. Call and confirm before you reach there about extras.

Hi buddy,

I had tried this place and got ripped off. The therapist there will keep telling only professional massage and nothing else. I had tried 2 different therapist but the same response. So don't expect extras, but try your luck without any expectations and feel happy if you are able to get anything out of them.

HarCom
05-27-16, 14:50
Hi,

Cheers,

GsvThere are a lot of reports here on this Nithya / Chitra. Yes she was a serial actress and has done a small role in Alaghi. Tried her almost 3 years back and she was so fat, looking nothing like this photo which was taken in her hay days. Her cooperation is also nothing to write about. Better to avoid.

MassWa1
05-27-16, 23:30
Cool mate. I am glad you had a better experience than me. Also, could you give a clue to name of the girl you selected? It isn't clear in the FR.Remember the name yelled by hero in Kadhal kondaen movie?

Explorer799
05-28-16, 02:30
Hey guys,

New to the forum. I am traveling to Chennai and would appreciate guys if someone could help me with pointers / contacts for SP's / Indies.

Looking forward for some help.

Would try to reciprocate the same in Mumbai as and when possible.

Thanks in advance.

Gio Casanova
05-28-16, 10:09
Remember the name yelled by hero in Kadhal kondaen movie?Got it bro.

Thanks.

Binmbb
05-28-16, 11:07
Guys,

SP sent these photos, any one tried? Please post reviews.

FunkyHabibi
05-28-16, 11:16
Are the SP digits ending 179?Yes. Absolutely.

Friedchn
05-28-16, 17:55
Have not tried this. Will you be able to PM the SP number, I can share my SP to you.

Guys,

SP sent these photos, any one tried? Please post reviews.

Friedchn
05-28-16, 18:04
Guys,

Reached Chennai for a vacation, Yesterday old SP supplied me a good piece, wonderful starter. Today tried reaching Deepa, but no luck, will try something diff tomorrow. Senior guys, please direct me the some SP in southern Chennai, I can revert my contacts, (not sure how many are working). Planning for a trip to kerala with a indy, will post my experience later. Looking for a girl friend like indys, can some one help me?

Starter Experience: Around 23, fashion college student from Andra, good beauty sense, much pleasing, was pushing for double condom but I rejected, good in making us comfortable, tight pussy, and firm boobs, they are not saggy and she as good as a teen's fresh boobs, I liked it very much. First session in normal, second one in doggy. Willing to go extra mile for the customer, that attitude, I like it. Damage - 3500,1 HR, 2 sessions.

SexyBoyChn
05-29-16, 04:26
Guys,

SP sent these photos, any one tried? Please post reviews.What is the price quote the SP is asking for this southern delight? Can you share the SP contacts via PM I'll reciprocate with my collection.

Shankar49
05-29-16, 04:51
Hi all,

I'm all excited to try this. Please give me pointers where to start, interested in very oldies only.

Thanks. I'm in Velachery.I am also new to this. Would like MILF oldies only.

Thanks I am in Velachery.

TenaliRaman
05-29-16, 08:58
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I am from Dubai and am visiting Chennai for a week. Stuck in the Taj Gateway at OMR since this is closest to my office. Can Seniors please PM me with some good incall references / massage centers? I promise to return the favor when you guys visit Dubai (It is a mongers paradise!

Regards,

Tenaliraman.

Friedchn
05-29-16, 12:06
Then comes the next course, thanks to Binmbb for sharing the SP.

SP gave much hype in the beginning as 'Delhi Air hostess training model, staying in 3 star hotel etc etc. Photos were good, so opted for a suitable time today. Reached the hotel (near CMBT), called the SP no response, Parked the vehicle and headed to the lobby, was calling him again and again but no response. Finally he called me back and said he need another 30-40 min to sort this out. Well, I took this opportunity and headed to the terrace bar, ordered some drinks, (only a wine, not heavy items) spent some 1 HR there. I liked it, spending some time in the bar and then heading towards the girl. She is the same one in the photo, wow, lovely cute girl, good look and good attitude. Handed over the money to her (yes, the SP didn't come and just gave me the room number) over call, nice experience. Drawbacks are no doggy, as she have some back problem etc, her English not up to the expectation of 'Training Air hostess', any ways she was tight and in her early 20's. Left the hotel will no dissatisfaction.

Damage: 5000 per hour (This is higher for Chennai Standard, but once in a while for such a chick, this is ok).

Will post my experience soon, I am ready to share the SP contacts, but only on mutual sharing, hence please don't flood my inbox asking for contacts.

Guys,

Reached Chennai for a vacation, Yesterday old SP supplied me a good piece, wonderful starter. Today tried reaching Deepa, but no luck, will try something diff tomorrow. Senior guys, please direct me the some SP in southern Chennai, I can revert my contacts, (not sure how many are working). Planning for a trip to kerala with a indy, will post my experience later. Looking for a girl friend like indys, can some one help me?

Starter Experience: Around 23, fashion college student from Andra, good beauty sense, much pleasing, was pushing for double condom but I rejected, good in making us comfortable, tight pussy, and firm boobs, they are not saggy and she as good as a teen's fresh boobs, I liked it very much. First session in normal, second one in doggy. Willing to go extra mile for the customer, that attitude, I like it. Damage - 3500,1 HR, 2 sessions.

MrJockey
05-29-16, 15:31
Hi guys,

I been following this forum for a while. I needed massage badly as my lower back got hurt when I was doing workout. I searched online for a good massage therapy and found that Thai Sbai is affordable.

I followed the girl to the room and she asked me to wear the dispo which was awkwardly designed. I laid down facing the floor on bed and I told that my lower back and my right bum was painful. She laughed for no reason. She the hopped on my back and pressed for a while and didn't massage my bum or back or thigh properly. All the time she was f*king covered my body with a towel. Damn it!

She was from Mizoram it seems and personality was not so great but better.

Finally I turned around and she massaged my thighs and I got hard on when she was doing inner thighs. She saw but ignored. I would've accepted for HJ if she had given but no luck. She resisted well even after seeing six pack in front of her. Haha. She did head massage and I lost considerable number of hair strands. Fuck it! I didn't feel the massage great and neither relieved from back pain but instead got bored. Not willing to visit again.

Can you guys suggest me a good and renowned massage center and the therapist should be beautiful with good body. It will be great if I get HJ too. (Not intended to have sex, but fine with HJ).

Audiq9091
05-29-16, 18:44
After a long gap I'm writing this report which happened last week.

Got a contact from my friend. An inde. Chennai, in her late 23's. Studying in Chennai in a famous college. Super structure. Super B. S. Met her couple of times with my friend then only took the contact. A really high class.

Had nice time with her. Just doing this for her satisfaction and also for pocket money. But not a regular one.

Went with almost all the positions. Total duration was about 5 hrs. So much DFK. Hugs. Etc. Took bath also together.

Also in near time might have it with her and her friend. Threesome.

Can share only if I get a genuine inde as mentioned in my report.

Sidos
05-30-16, 09:32
Many have asked in past for a couple friendly hotel. Finally found one when you enter T Nagar from mount road. You can also contact stayuncle and they will do the booking for you. No harassment no questions asked. Simple booking. Pm me if you want more details.

Nanbenda
05-30-16, 11:15
This is my 3rd visit to MP in Guindy. I am happy. I got all in menu. Since I am regular customer.

I went took 2000 package. After 4 min. Girl came in. She is north girl. Nice structure. Started little massage. Later I asked for extras. She told 1 k.

Paid and had good time for 30 min. She told here friends do service out side. If we have place. Not sure. Trying to ask here in next visit and contacts.

Enjoy friends.

Cheers,

Nb

RahulKumar
05-30-16, 11:36
After many reports about the spa on the road which connects are "Salai & A3 yar. Earlier a close forum member had advised against it. However after reading many reports of the spa, decided to take a plunge. Tromedo's FR also interested me because the FR mentioned that the therapist was hot. There was one more monger discussing at the reception. He was telling that he was not happy last time and wanted better service etc. Ha Ha! Not sure if its a forum member. He was allowed to choose and then he left for his session.

I spotted the hottie S at # a and told the receptionist I wanted her. She looked fair, short, medium body and attractive face. Felt happy. I acted as if I was regular there. However for B2B package, she told minimum 3000. Because Tromedo told she refused B2B, I went for the same at reception itself.

The room was very normal. Just had a floor mounted fan. Room can be locked from inside. But no attached shower. Massage bed was one of the worst I have ever seen as its too small and narrow. Makes maximum creaking noise also.

After chitchat, came to know she's in Chennai for over 5 years and used to work in one of the hotel spas which I had also been before. She was comfortable knowing that and was very friendly and had a bit of GFE. The assets not tat great on the girl as be*s are small & she's pretty short also. Girl looked more hotter when she was dressed. LOL. She allowed full nude, ass play, little fingering. Answered negative for FS etc. B2B was done for 10-15 min but was restricted because of the stupid bed. Did some good teasing of johnny with fingertips as I sucked on those ti*es. In between door was knocked. She dressed again and opened. But nobody was there outside. Real turnoff. Finally after more teasing, she did an HJ and I was in a standing position with her boobs teasing my back and whole body. Came with a shudder and messed up the paper on the bed. Her HJ action was not the best in the business but she was committed in the deed.

Came out a relieved man. But was a mixed bag. Poor amenities bring down the place & I'm not sure whether openly discussing about B2B at the counter is the way to go as this tries to be a spa and not an MP. It does not do entire justice to the fancy name of the place.

Girl Face and first impression: 8/10.

Girl Body: 5/10.

Girl Attitude & Service: 7/10.

Damage: 3 k + 0.5 k.

WIR: Not sure. Brain makes a plan, Johnny makes an another.

HardcoreMonger
05-30-16, 11:45
Guys one of the helpful member here introduced me to Evonne through mail. Her friend swetha is in chennai for 2 days. I booked for the service a month back but now won't be able to make it because I will be travelling due to last minute official work. Can refer any member here to evonne (through mail) in my time slot 8-9 pm tomorrow. I have no bias hence first cum first serve irrespective whether one is a senior or newbie. Thanks!! PM me ASAP.

JohnnyNeedsMor
05-30-16, 13:15
After a long gap I'm writing this report which happened last week.

Got a contact from my friend. An inde. Chennai, in her late 23's. Studying in Chennai in a famous college. Super structure. Super B. S. Met her couple of times with my friend then only took the contact. A really high class.

Had nice time with her. Just doing this for her satisfaction and also for pocket money. But not a regular one.

Went with almost all the positions. Total duration was about 5 hrs. So much DFK. Hugs. Etc. Took bath also together.

Also in near time might have it with her and her friend. Threesome.

Can share only if I get a genuine inde as mentioned in my report.Here we go with the fake reviews again.

Sir Fucksalot
05-30-16, 14:26
Guys one of the helpful member here introduced me to Evonne through mail. Her friend swetha is in chennai for 2 days. I booked for the service a month back but now won't be able to make it because I will be travelling due to last minute official work. Can refer any member here to evonne (through mail) in my time slot 8-9 pm tomorrow. I have no bias hence first cum first serve irrespective whether one is a senior or newbie. Thanks!! PM me ASAP.Hello Sir,

I have PMed you. I would really be grateful if you could help me with this contact. I am huge fan of Evonne and her girls.

Sir Fucksalot
05-30-16, 18:33
Can someone share the contact of Evonne for appointment with her girl Swetha. I have been looking forward to have an experience with her for long now and I will be indebted to the person who can share contacts and I will reciprocate with my best efforts with any possible contacts that I have.

Thank you in advance.

MongerHercules
05-30-16, 21:11
As told earlier, I've been waiting to try one of the girls from the pics that my regular SP sent me last week. But lots of work at office kept pushing things away. So couldn't make my visit the whole week. On Sunday as usual went out for drinks with my friends to Chai Nagar. Thought of trying some new contacts in Loc at Chai Nagar after drinks, but my friends asked for drop till O them Are. So with a heavy heart drove back, after dropping my friends, Johnny was not in the mood to go back home empty handed. So on the way called the famous spa at O them Are, and the guy at the reception asked me to rush as it was close to 8 PM. Came flying to the spa, but there were already couple of guys waiting. The reception guy recognized me and came out, I told him I need the mallu girl whom I very narrowly missed last time. He said she is busy but will block her for me.

After a 10 minute waiting time, I was asked to come in. Paid 2 K at the reception and went in. Went inside the room and was eagerly waiting for the mallu. After 5 minutes she came inside in a tight t-shirt and pant. Her face for some reason did not look liked the one I saw last time, but she said she is only mallu working there for the last 9 months. She introduced herself as Ms L. We were chit chatting while I was undressing and I got into dispo and climbed on the bed. I opted for powder as it was late and did not want to be sticky when going home. She started on my lower back and after couple of minutes she came and stood near my head. For some reason she was super horny.

I sensed this by her touch and started rubbing her thighs and bum. She started kissing me and I moved my hands near her vagina. She did not say anything and I slowly got up and started playing with her boobs. I thought she will talk about extras, But she hugged me tight and started kissing heavily. I slowly lifted her tops and started playing with her nipples, which were erect by now. She reciprocated by playing with my balls. Then I slowly lowered her pants and started playing with her semi shaved pussy. She was completely aroused and she came and lied next to me on the table. I started playing with her pussy and completely removed her pants.

She was dripping wet by now. I started fingering her with one finger, her whole body shuddered and back was arched. I was fingering her wildly and she started making wild noises. Then I started using two fingers and was wildly going at it. I don't know how many times she came, she did not allow me to take my fingers out. I was constantly sucking her boobs and fingering her, at one point my hand started paining and asked her is she had cover, she said no. So continued with fingering, after around 10 minutes of wild fingering, she took 3 to 4 minutes to get back to normal. Then it was already late, so I asked her to give me a HJ and finish the session. What followed was a wild yanking and fingering session, after 5 minutes I shot my load all over her tummy. She asked me to come next time with a cover for FS.

She was very happy and with a huge smile cleaned herself. I also cleaned myself, got dressed and left. It was way beyond 9. 30 when I came out. I completely forgot about the tip and did not realize this till I reached home. Over all had a good session, in fact more than me, I think she had an awesome session.

Girl body: 6/10 (Bit plump and had a beer belly, but had nice boobs and ass).

Girl attitude & Service: 8/10.

Damage: 2 k + 0 k.

WIR: May be, depends on how dried up I am.

TenaliRaman
05-31-16, 03:28
Brothers, can you please inbox me SP / Indy contacts in Chennai (preferably near OMR area)? I am visiting Chennai for a week, and have not had any action for the last 2 days. Any help will be reciprocated with tons of contacts in UAE. You can see the UAE forum for my posts.

Nanbenda
05-31-16, 04:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

TinyTik
05-31-16, 06:44
Hey,

Finally, I got the membership, Looking forward to get some contacts and blessing in terms of beautiful contacts from our seniors! I do have lot of SP no's I can definitely share my information too!

Binmbb
05-31-16, 06:54
Any reviews for this one? SP quoting very high.

TinyTik
05-31-16, 06:55
Dear Senior member,

Could you please PM the bird no to my inbox!

Guys,

MadhuSun
05-31-16, 08:09
... She was very happy and with a huge smile cleaned herself. I also cleaned myself, got dressed and left. It was way beyond 9. 30 when I came out. I completely forgot about the tip and did not realize this till I reached home. Over all had a good session, in fact more than me, I think she had an awesome session....That was an erotic report. Hats off. Can you share the spa details to my PM inbox? I will give back MPs in Madurai if you are visiting.

AlexMaa
05-31-16, 09:31
Can you please give please give me some hint about the spa name and location.

As told earlier, I've been waiting to try one of the girls from the pics that my regular SP sent me last week. But lots of work at office kept pushing things away. So couldn't make my visit the whole week. On Sunday as usual went out for drinks with my friends to Chai Nagar. Thought of trying some new contacts in Loc at Chai Nagar after drinks, but my friends asked for drop till O them Are. So with a heavy heart drove back, after dropping my friends, Johnny was not in the mood to go back home empty handed. So on the way called the famous spa at O them Are, and the guy at the reception asked me to rush as it was close to 8 PM. Came flying to the spa, but there were already couple of guys waiting. The reception guy recognized me and came out, I told him I need the mallu girl whom I very narrowly missed last time. He said she is busy but will block her for me.

After a 10 minute waiting time, I was asked to come in. Paid 2 K at the reception and went in. Went inside the room and was eagerly waiting for the mallu. After 5 minutes she came inside in a tight t-shirt and pant. Her face for some reason did not look liked the one I saw last time, but she said she is only mallu working there for the last 9 months. She introduced herself as Ms L. We were chit chatting while I was undressing and I got into dispo and climbed on the bed. I opted for powder as it was late and did not want to be sticky when going home. She started on my lower back and after couple of minutes she came and stood near my head. For some reason she was super horny.

I sensed this by her touch and started rubbing her thighs and bum. She started kissing me and I moved my hands near her vagina..

AdityainCbe
05-31-16, 13:01
Any landmarks to this place, please? Pointers would be appreciated. Guess I missed some of the old reports that pointed towards this.

If any member can give me a hint of the name, I can Google and find out. Or if you can private inbox me, can reciprocate with indies and MP contacts too.

Cheers

After a 10 minute waiting time, I was asked to come in. Paid 2 K at the reception and went in. Went inside the room and was eagerly waiting for the mallu. After 5 minutes she came inside in a tight t-shirt and pant. Her face for some reason did not look liked the one I saw last time, but she said she is only mallu working there for the last 9 months..

Gio Casanova
05-31-16, 14:29

After a 10 minute waiting time, I was asked to come in. Paid 2 K at the reception and went in. Went inside the room and was eagerly waiting for the mallu. After 5 minutes she came inside in a tight t-shirt and pant. Her face for some reason did not look liked the one I saw last time, but she said she is only mallu working there for the last 9 months. She introduced herself as Ms L. We were chit chatting while I was undressing and I got into dispo and climbed on the bed. I opted for powder as it was late and did not want to be sticky when going home. She started on my lower back and after couple of minutes she came and stood near my head. For some reason she was super horny..Please give hints to name and approx location of MP bro.

RockMeBaby
06-01-16, 04:23

After a 10 minute waiting time, I was asked to come in. Paid 2 K at the reception and went in. Went inside the room and was eagerly waiting for the mallu. After 5 minutes she came inside in a tight t-shirt and pant. Her face for some reason did not look liked the one I saw last time, but she said she is only mallu working there for the last 9 months. She introduced herself as Ms L. We were chit chatting while I was undressing and I got into dispo and climbed on the bed...Could you please share some hints about the name of the spa?

Sur0000
06-01-16, 06:22
Many have asked in past for a couple friendly hotel. Finally found one when you enter T Nagar from mount road. You can also contact stayuncle and they will do the booking for you. No harassment no questions asked. Simple booking. Pm me if you want more details.Stayuncle is not available for Chennai right?

Member #4676
06-01-16, 06:34
This happened a couple of weeks back during my last visit to Chennai. Since I was too busy with work, I couldn't post the review here.

There were only 2 ladies available, a bit plump NE lady and another one. Was sad to find out Ms. Res was on leave then. Took the 1.5 K massage. Since the other girl was already occupied, I had to opt for the NE one. Soon changed into dispo and I went for the powder one since I had something to do later that evening and I do not want to leave all sticky. She started out really good and was really talkative. Soon I was asked to turn around and she started giving hints. Little johny started waking up and I started caressing her plump ass. Then, she asked for what I want. She didn't offer a specific rate and I asked for TL+HJ at 1 K. When I tried reaching down there, she said a big no, maybe she was on her periods (She didn't remove the top completely which was a downer. But, them huge melons were awesome. She then gave a DFK which was unexpected. After around 5-10 mins, johny came and she cleaned me up and offered me for a better one next time. I believe that is an usual line at the end.

Overall: 6/10.

Looks: 5/10 maybe because of her face. But, melons deserve a lot more.

Damage: 1.5 k + 1 K.

WIR: Not really for the same girl.

RahulKumar
06-01-16, 07:27
There is a provision where in you can select 'other areas' and express your interest. Seems they will get back to us.

Thanks super Sid!

Stayuncle is not available for chennai right?

CrazyBooz88
06-01-16, 11:40
Dear Brothers. Visiting Chennai in the middle of this month. Kindly shower me with Indie's and Spa's in Chennai & pondicherry. Can reciprocate with Delhi Contacts. Cheers!

BeautyAdmirer
06-01-16, 13:01
Guys,

SP sent these photos, any one tried? Please post reviews.Have you tried her? She looks awesome. Can exchange her for digits at Coimbatore.

Sidos
06-01-16, 19:37
They have in Chennai.

They have 2 hotels. Call them and they will do the rest.

Stayuncle is not available for chennai right?

MongerHercules
06-01-16, 19:37
Whoa. Really did not expect to cause such a stir here with my report. This was just a weekend story which happened in such way, may be cause she was super horny, or may be I really was good looking (double winks), hee hee. Don't mind.

But fun apart, its very easy to find this one. Go to Loc and search for spa in O them Are, I am sure in the list that pops, you can find this one on the first two entries. I know I am beating around the Bush, but to be loyal to the posting rules of the forum am not giving the name of the spa or the name of my masseuse.

But on totally relevant topic, my request for pointers for the right direction to find some good indies or HW is still open, please help me in that area and I will share the only three SP contacts I have, even though they operate from the other end of town, there are times they have mind boggling chicks.

Kumar31
06-02-16, 01:43
Hi,

You do not have PM facility so PM me the details on how to contact you. We can exchange info that you need.

Whoa. Really did not expect to cause such a stir here with my report. This was just a weekend story which happened in such way, may be cause she was super horny, or may be I really was good looking (double winks), hee hee. Don't mind.

But fun apart, its very easy to find this one. Go to Loc and search for spa in O them Are, I am sure in the list that pops, you can find this one on the first two entries. I know I am beating around the Bush, but to be loyal to the posting rules of the forum am not giving the name of the spa or the name of my masseuse.

But on totally relevant topic, my request for pointers for the right direction to find some good indies or HW is still open, please help me in that area and I will share the only three SP contacts I have, even though they operate from the other end of town, there are times they have mind boggling chicks.

Johnnk
06-02-16, 02:02
Dude,

Please get PM before all this exchanges!

Akrt6543
06-02-16, 09:13
This is my first FR here. Thanks to Binmbb for sharing the contact of SP V. Contacted him on WA and there was this bird (shown on his WA disp pic yesterday) available. Fixed a one hour slot yesterday and went to the location, a hotel near Cmbt. It seems that v had texted me to come a couple of hours late but I dint notice that and was already on the way. Finally reached the place and got to know of the delay. Called v from the lobby and he said he'll try his best to get me to the bird early. Moved to the in-house bar and spent some time there. Got a call from SP V's guy after some 40 min and got the room number. Went there and knocked. This high class bird opened the door. Same as in the pic shared by the SP. Went in, paid the cash, gave her a choc bar and had a small chat. Said her name was P, is a bong and is from Delhi. Speaks good English and Hindi. She was very fair, average height, petite face. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but average size. Nice small nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. First turn off was she refused DFK and started urging me to get into the action. And then she said no fingering. I was like what the _ ? May be, there were other appointments lined up for the day or she was not in a good mood. She had a great body. The best ever I have seen in this city. Fully waxed and clean. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had very avg skills at it. It was mechanical but helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down. Then she slipped on the condom on johnny and the action began in mish. She did not have a very tight pussy. 2-3 minutes into it, then moved to WOT, then attempted doggy and then miss and again WOT. Went on for 10 minutes. She started pushing me again to finish it soon. I prolonged the WOT this time and told her, one nice DFK will do the trick. She was reluctant and since I won't finish, agreed. The DFK was great and went on for 2-3 minutes when I came and the deed was done. We washed up and I relaxed a little and left the place. Took 40 min in total.

Looks: 10/10 (stunner).

Body: 10/10.

Height: 5'3".

Complexion: Very fair.

Boobs: 7/10 (avg size).

DFK: Only after a little persuasion.

BBBJ: 5/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Turn on: Looks, nipples, DFK.

Turn offs: urging to finish, poor GFE, no fingering.

Damages: 5 k / HR- 1 shot. All inclusive.

She told me, she is flying back today.

Rajaa
06-02-16, 12:22
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.

Akrt6543
06-02-16, 14:56
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.Given any standards this is way too high Rajaa. If you take it at this rate, you'll spoil the price game for all of us.

RomanticRomeo
06-02-16, 16:04
This is my first FR here. Thanks to Binmbb for sharing the contact of SP V. Contacted him on WA and there was this bird (shown on his WA disp pic yesterday) available. Fixed a one hour slot yesterday and went to the location, a hotel near Cmbt. It seems that v had texted me to come a couple of hours late but I dint notice that and was already on the way. Finally reached the place and got to know of the delay. Called v from the lobby and he said he'll try his best to get me to the bird early. Moved to the in-house bar and spent some time there. Got a call from SP V's guy after some 40 min and got the room number. Went there and knocked. This high class bird opened the door. Same as in the pic shared by the SP. Went in, paid the cash, gave her a choc bar and had a small chat. Said her name was P, is a bong and is from Delhi. Speaks good English and Hindi. She was very fair, average height, petite face. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but average size. Nice small nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. First turn off was she refused DFK and started urging me to get into the action. And then she said no fingering. I was like what the _ ? May be, there were other appointments lined up for the day or she was not in a good mood. She had a great body. The best ever I have seen in this city. Fully waxed and clean. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had very avg skills at it. It was mechanical but helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down. Then she slipped on the condom on johnny and the action began in mish. She did not have a very tight pussy. 2-3 minutes into it, then moved to WOT, then attempted doggy and then miss and again WOT. Went on for 10 minutes. She started pushing me again to finish it soon. I prolonged the WOT this time and told her, one nice DFK will do the trick. She was reluctant and since I won't finish, agreed..At what time of the day did you visit the hotel near CMBT?

Is the last three digits of the SP V is 200?

Awaiting your reply.

NBomb
06-02-16, 16:46
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.Enable your PM dude.

MrJockey
06-02-16, 17:15
Hi guys,

Could anyone tell me a renowned spa where I can get a great massage. I went to Thai Sbai in Chennai but she massaged with towel on my body and not allowed to remove dispo. Also the massage didn't relieve my lower back pain. Can anyone tell me a good place where I can get massage without any restrictions. I will be thankful to you. Will I get HJ at places like [Deleted by Admin] spa's?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Akrt6543
06-02-16, 17:36
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Yogesh021
06-02-16, 18:49
Hi seniors and fellow mongers,

After a little break due to my surgery I'm back to mongering life. Please help me with some SPA / Indies or SP. As I have lost ma mobile I am unable to reach my database. Still have few in Bangalore and Delhi. Can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance.

Binmbb
06-02-16, 19:03
Bro,

Price very high don't get fooled

Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted..

Binmbb
06-02-16, 19:18
Glad you enjoyed the DFK.

This is my first FR here. Thanks to Binmbb for sharing the contact of SP V. Contacted him on WA and there was this bird (shown on his WA disp pic yesterday) available. Fixed a one hour slot yesterday and went to the location, a hotel near Cmbt. It seems that v had texted me to come a couple of hours late but I dint notice that and was already on the way. Finally reached the place and got to know of the delay. Called v from the lobby and he said he'll try his best to get me to the bird early. Moved to the in-house bar and spent some time there. Got a call from SP V's guy after some 40 min and got the room number. Went there and knocked. This high class bird opened the door. Same as in the pic shared by the SP. Went in, paid the cash, gave her a choc bar and had a small chat. Said her name was P, is a bong and is from Delhi. Speaks good English and Hindi. She was very fair, average height, petite face. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but average size. Nice small nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. First turn off was she refused DFK and started urging me to get into the action. And then she said no fingering. I was like what the _ ? May be, there were other appointments lined up for the day or she was not in a good mood. She had a great body. The best ever I have seen in this city. Fully waxed and clean. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had very avg skills at it. It was mechanical but helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down..

Rana28
06-02-16, 20:17
Hi friends,

I had posted an earlier post asking for guidance and help from senior members to get contacts, although I would say the response has been disappointing I understand the concept of holding very close to those contacts that you guys use. So here goes my story.

After lots of tries, I found a SP who was actually a real deal. He actually provides you with girls if you are staying in 5 star hotel.

He sent some 10 pics, and I chose the one that looked hot (I saw some other forum user posting with same pics), I chose number 1 in the attachment and asked them to provide out call service to my hotel which they did. Unfortunately when the girl (file name no 1) reached my hotel I was told by my hotel reception that unless you add her as my +1 in guest list, I will not be allowed to take her to my room. So I added her as my +1 and took her to my room. Now coming to the Girl the photo was hot, hotter and hottest. However in reality I wouldn't put her that high in my list. She of course had a very good 8/10 in the looks department. And I was in the 0/1 in recent action in past 2 years department. So I was OK with the whole thing.

Summary.

Looks 8/10.

Structure: 6/10 (had a flabby tummy).

GFE: 4/10 (she was not into different positions, it was miss by default).

Damage: 23 K for 2 shot (time was never discussed and never considered) we spent around 2 hours for 2 sessions.

I was little guilty (more disappointed with her lack of GFE), I went to the Bar in my hotel to cope up. By the time I was downing my second Chivas regal, I was calling the SP again. Yep Mr. Dickie always wins.

I chose the number 2 in the pic, and said will take service only if they provide in-call. So they did, and wow it was a experience of a lifetime.

Summary.

Looks: 9/10.

Structure: 8/10 (she is a model for a famous silk clothing line).

GFE: 9/10 (she was a real conversationalist, we were just talking to each other for the first hour with being fully clothed).

Damage: 13 K for 1 shot (again spent close to 1:30 hours).

A strange thing happened to me during my time with the second girl, I was fully erect and we had sex in diff pos for about 30 minutes and I was no way near coming. I got tired and couldn't keep up. She told me its because I am drunk, and I won't come in this state. I have never had drunk sex before so no idea what's its about. I am not worried because I liked the effect but the girl got sore after sometime and told me I won't come, she even tried to jack me off with her hands but to no avail (I was hard the whole time). I am not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

So came back to my hotel and had a few more drinks and typing this post.

Regards,

Rana

Rana28
06-02-16, 20:20
Given any standards this is way too high Rajaa. If you take it at this rate, you'll spoil the price game for all of us.I had just tried 2 of the girls in the pics posted.

What do you so called Seniors expect us do without any help? I would love to do some budget mongering, but where to I start every where I turn its 15 K+.

Regards,

Rana

Rana28
06-02-16, 20:22
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.I have tried the girl in pic no 2. I had a decent experience (I have had a total of 2 experience, so you may not want to take my advice).

Regards,

Rana

Ssinger999
06-02-16, 21:22
Given any standards this is way too high Rajaa. If you take it at this rate, you'll spoil the price game for all of us.Yes, at $400, we are talking a high class escort in any city in the world. Anything is possible but I highly doubt it that these girls will be worth it. They better meet all my wildest fantasy scenarios to deserve that kind of a rate, not the least of which is good attitude (and possibly worship the ground I walk on ha. Ha.).

ItsEnjoy
06-02-16, 22:20
Hi friends,

I had posted an earlier post asking for guidance and help from senior members to get contacts, although I would say the response has been disappointing I understand the concept of holding very close to those contacts that you guys use. So here goes my story.

After lots of tries, I found a SP who was actually a real deal. He actually provides you with girls if you are staying in 5 star hotel.

He sent some 10 pics, and I chose the one that looked hot (I saw some other forum user posting with same pics), I chose number 1 in the attachment and asked them to provide out call service to my hotel which they did. Unfortunately when the girl (file name no 1) reached my hotel I was told by my hotel reception that unless you add her as my +1 in guest list, I will not be allowed to take her to my room. So I added her as my +1 and took her to my room. Now coming to the Girl the photo was hot, hotter and hottest. However in reality I wouldn't put her that high in my list. She of course had a very good 8/10 in the looks department. And I was in the 0/1 in recent action in past 2 years department. So I was OK with the whole thing.

Summary.

Looks 8/10.

Damage: 23 K for 2 shot (time was never discussed and never considered) we spent around 2 hours for 2 sessions.

I was little guilty (more disappointed with her lack of GFE), I went to the Bar in my hotel to cope up. By the time I was downing my second Chivas regal, I was calling the SP again. Yep Mr. Dickie always wins.

I chose the number 2 in the pic, and said will take service only if they provide in-call. So they did, and wow it was a experience of a lifetime.

Summary.

GFE: 9/10 (she was a real conversationalist, we were just talking to each other for the first hour with being fully clothed).

A strange thing happened to me during my time with the second girl, I was fully erect and we had sex in diff pos for about 30 minutes and I was no way near coming. I got tired and couldn't keep up. She told me its because I am drunk, and I won't come in this state. I have never had drunk sex before so no idea what's its about. I am not worried because I liked the effect but the girl got sore after sometime and told me I won't come, she even tried to jack me off with her hands but to no avail (I was hard the whole time). I am not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

Regards,

RanaBoss please don't blow away money like this. In this amount you can get model material.

Panigale
06-03-16, 02:50
Have been seeing lot of MP ads with reduced price of around Rs. 900-950. Has the prices been really reduced?

DreamExplorer
06-03-16, 03:02
Last week I really wanted a genuine massage for which I looked on to best deals and brought the famous one at veg park. Went there on time after booking an appointment. Once I reached a beautiful Philippines lady was assigned to take care of me. I was taken taken to the room after a cup of ice tea. I was very hesitant to ask for extras but my jonny wasn't. It was erect from the beginning of the session which she noticed several times. After some breaking my hesitation asked for it. She said firm no. I kept asking again. She said if you give 10 k and then said kidding. So I believed in the possibility from what she said. My brain was busy working to find a way to make my jonny happier. At last tried another way. I said that I am leaking and because of which I can't turn back side for next session. I asked her to clean up. With hesitation and lots of no then she accepted to clean up and opened my jonny. After which it was happy ending after lots of no and negotiation. But price was little high. I paid 3.5 k tip which was way too high.

KingBagon
06-03-16, 05:11
This is my first FR here. Thanks to Binmbb for sharing the contact of SP V. Contacted him on WA and there was this bird (shown on his WA disp pic yesterday) available. Fixed a one hour slot yesterday and went to the location, a hotel near Cmbt. It seems that v had texted me to come a couple of hours late but I dint notice that and was already on the way. Finally reached the place and got to know of the delay. Called v from the lobby and he said he'll try his best to get me to the bird early. Moved to the in-house bar and spent some time there. Got a call from SP V's guy after some 40 min and got the room number. Went there and knocked. This high class bird opened the door. Same as in the pic shared by the SP. Went in, paid the cash, gave her a choc bar and had a small chat. Said her name was P, is a bong and is from Delhi. Speaks good English and Hindi. She was very fair, average height, petite face. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but average size. Nice small nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. First turn off was she refused DFK and started urging me to get into the action. And then she said no fingering. I was like what the _ ? May be, there were other appointments lined up for the day or she was not in a good mood. She had a great body. The best ever I have seen in this city. Fully waxed and clean. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had very avg skills at it. It was mechanical but helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down. Then she slipped on the condom on johnny and the action began in mish. She did not have a very tight pussy. 2-3 minutes into it, then moved to WOT, then attempted doggy and then miss and again WOT. Went on for 10 minutes. She started pushing me again to finish it soon. I prolonged the WOT this time and told her, one nice DFK will do the trick. She was reluctant and since I won't finish, agreed. The DFK was great and went on for 2-3 minutes when I came and the deed was done. We washed up and I relaxed a little and left the place. .[Deleted by Admin]

The girl in the pic is not genuine.

The pic is all over internet.

The whatapp number, you are talking about ends with 255. Isn't it.

I have also seen this pic at this number's DP & they confirmed the girl in DP is for display purpose.

Please. Don't fake.

Thank You.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ganatram
06-03-16, 11:53
Hi bros from Chennai,

Would request senior mongers to share some digits preferably NE / NI / CIS indes, I understand Chennai mongering is too dry as I do visit here often on bus. Trips.

To reciprocate I can share Bangalore / Delhi quality contacts!

P.S: have a trip next week hence your earliest reply would be appreciated.

Rajarao
06-03-16, 12:51
Just confirm it is 23 k or 2. 3 k.

I am sure if you have added cost of one more girl, you can go to Pattaya and have fun with 5-6 girls.

Hi friends,

Summary.

Looks 8/10.

Summary.

Regards,

Rana

AdityainCbe
06-03-16, 13:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ubloops25
06-04-16, 05:25
As I see the trend in MPs now, 1 k has become the norm for TL HJ. I think mongers are not at all negotiating. Try to negotiate. Seeing reports where tips of 2 k plus. If the service is really good, don't hesitate to give as much as they ask. Just for HJ and demanding 1 k for mechanical services is too much.

Happy mongering.

Rajan7001
06-04-16, 07:19
Hi,

I am new to ISG. Need reviews for these. Quoting 8 k 6 k for one hour.

JohnLeeCap
06-04-16, 08:18
Brothers!

Looking travelling to Chennai next week. Looking for good indie details. I can reciprocate with some good indies contact in BLR, Hyderabad, BOM.

Cheers!

TinyTik
06-04-16, 09:31
Dear all,

After going through many posts, I would like to go ahead and have a good time with Meena I would request any of the senior to PM the Meena details, looking forward to her from you seniors. I can definitely share my contacts in required.

Thanks

Shankar49
06-04-16, 10:50
Hi bros from Chennai,

Would request senior mongers to share some digits preferably NE / NI / CIS indes, I understand Chennai mongering is too dry as I do visit here often on bus. Trips.

To reciprocate I can share Bangalore / Delhi quality contacts!

P.S: have a trip next week hence your earliest reply would be appreciated.Hey guys,

New to the forum. I would appreciate guys if someone could help me with pointers / contacts for SP's / Indies.

Looking forward for some help.

Would try.

Greetings,

Jackson

NBomb
06-04-16, 15:33
Thanks to Kiraheli2 for giving me the contact of SP SW. I joined the forum on Wednesday, and I got laid on Saturday. Its just fantastic to see how this group works.

Even though I had been in a relationship for around a year, we never tried anything more than BJ and fingering. So technically I lost my virginity today. I spent around an hour with the girl A. She was good, not a 10, but decent GF materiel. She was amused to know that it was my first time (she said she had been in the field for 2 years). Initially, she was a little holding back, but as we proceeded, she started to get into it. But it was awkward anyway.

The only problem was that I was not really into her even though she looked good. I guess there is a drastic difference between making love with the one you are truly attracted to vs the one you just met or paid for. Still, she was good. She tried her best to make me cum with a CBJ, HJ and few other stuff. Overall decent experience.

Report:

Looks: 7/10.

HJ: 7/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 8/10.

Damage: 2.5 k + .5 k tips.

Akrt6543
06-04-16, 16:23
Hi,

I am new to ISG. Need reviews for these. Quoting 8 k 6 k for one hour.For the stuff shown, the price must be exact half of what you say.

NathanCbe
06-04-16, 17:34
Hi,

I am new to ISG. Need reviews for these. Quoting 8 k 6 k for one hour.Dude,

All these are local items and its worth only 3 K per hour max. Don't overshoot it.

Lucas003
06-05-16, 07:05
As I see the trend in MPs now, 1 k has become the norm for TL HJ. I think mongers are not at all negotiating. Try to negotiate. Seeing reports where tips of 2 k plus. If the service is really good, don't hesitate to give as much as they ask. Just for HJ and demanding 1 k for mechanical services is too much.

Happy mongering.Yes, the tips have become quite high. A B2B with tips cost around 3 k these days. I would like to iterate that with few SPs in Chennai and almost in all MPs in Delhi one can get a FS for 3 k to 3.5 k. So think before crossing this limit. I feel the birdies in MP are preying on newbies and making easy money. So I request newbies not to overpay and stick to the rates mentioned in the forum. In this case you are not only doing justice for yourself but also for the current mongering scene. There is no harm in paying well if you get a good experience but for a HJ+Tl where one isn't allowed to touch or kiss the melons, I don't think one should pay more than. 7 k. Always blindly follow the golden rule of mongering "Never let you Johnny rule your mind".

Cheers!

BoldGuy123
06-05-16, 07:43
Have been seeing lot of MP ads with reduced price of around Rs. 900-950. Has the prices been really reduced?No, they are fake. If you go in person, the rate completely varies. The prices listed are just to attract customers.

Binmbb
06-05-16, 12:02
One of my friends smitten by the beauty of the girl in pic attached went to try her out, what followed was pure nightmare.

1st he was made to wait for an hour.

Next girl looked much more older from the picture provided.

Very hurried service, horrible and no GFE whatsoever.

Price was hiked from 10 k to 12 k, friend ended up paying 10 k but time reduced from 1 HR to 30 minutes.

Avoid at any cost, there are better fishes to be tasted out there.

Akrt6543
06-05-16, 13:14
I understand almost no MP offers FS here. Is there a possibility of door step massage with FS? I mean I am looking for a proper massage as well as FS. Not just either of these. Anyone tried these LC ads for door step or is it just regular SPs in disguise?

Kalai Selvi
06-06-16, 03:16
Hi all,

I am visiting Chennai today for 2 days official trip. On this busy schedule I want to take care of my "Johny" also. I will be staying near Koyem Bus Terminus. Appreciate your help to find some short action in and around the area. Should be cheap and best. Thanks in advance dudes. Meet all there in Chennai.

FreakSta
06-06-16, 07:28
Fellow ISGians,

I have Meena's contact however she requires reference, appreciate if someone could provide the Meena reference.

Thanks,

STA

Hemaan
06-06-16, 11:32
Hi mongers,

Got an contact from loc.

Madhoo.

Claims to be an indie, digits ending with 890.

Anyone who has tried or come across this name and digits?

Give me your opinion.

SNasty1988
06-06-16, 17:25
Hello ISG members,

I am a new member of the forum and am looking for massage parlors with some action in Chennai or Pondy. Any pointers would be helpful.

Safe mongering!

VallaVan
06-06-16, 20:47
I was mongering through the old posts to new posts for quite some time. There has been increase in price with extra. 5 to 1 k. Better keep the price 3 k at most. Being a starter it is difficult to explore more. It's a awesome forum.

Thanks.

Akrt6543
06-07-16, 05:50
One of my friends smitten by the beauty of the girl in pic attached went to try her out, what followed was pure nightmare.

Price was hiked from 10 k to 12 k, friend ended up paying 10 k but time reduced from 1 HR to 30 minutes.

Avoid at any cost, there are better fishes to be tasted out there.Somehow the pics looked so tempting. But 10K, 12 K for ST is way too much even if the pics came true. Could we tag the Sp here so that he gets warned of mongers being aware of this poor service or something?

Member #4522
06-07-16, 05:55
I even I was taken away by her homely look. Great escape.

Avoid at any cost, there are better fishes to be tasted out there.

Hardrod81
06-07-16, 11:26
It does happen when you are just down two or three shots of good whiskey and you are in for second round it takes lot of time than normal to leak.

It will very much good thing for us. But very bad thing for the girl as she has to take the long ride.

Hi friends,

Summary.

Looks 8/10.

Summary.

Regards,

Rana

Friedchn
06-07-16, 12:48
Been for a honey moon trip in athirapally treehouse, initially was searching for a girl, then came to remember a chick from Kerala, we know each other from the time I was in Dubai. She is not a pro, but working in a IT company, we use to spent good time earlier. She is basically from Kerala and like a girlfriend. She got married couple of months ago. Reached her through a long channel, finally got her time. Some how got her time in short notice. Spent around 3-4 days with her in the resort. Fantastic experience, she was in her early 20's, and great shape etc. After her marriage she have gained more experience and interest, She insisted me to try some new positions. All time a foreplay lover. She took a pill for me to extend the happy hours for me (that was the plus).

Reached Chennai this morning, Deepa (indy) was chasing me for the last 2-3 days, hence booked her a appointment this afternoon. She took her friend with her, but I don't like her friend and hence gave some Rs 500 and sent the friend. Deepa got a place in Chrompet, not a great place (no AC) still, need not travel long for her. Deepa raised her charge, settled for 7000, 2 shots, 2 hours. It is on higher side, but still I went for it just to keep the contacts live.

Plenty of messages in my inbox, I will revert to you guys later.

Then comes the next course, thanks to Binmbb for sharing the SP.

SP gave much hype in the beginning as 'Delhi Air hostess training model, staying in 3 star hotel etc etc. Photos were good, so opted for a suitable time today. Reached the hotel (near CMBT), called the SP no response, Parked the vehicle and headed to the lobby, was calling him again and again but no response. Finally he called me back and said he need another 30-40 min to sort this out. Well, I took this opportunity and headed to the terrace bar, ordered some drinks, (only a wine, not heavy items) spent some 1 HR there. I liked it, spending some time in the bar and then heading towards the girl. She is the same one in the photo, wow, lovely cute girl, good look and good attitude. Handed over the money to her (yes, the SP didn't come and just gave me the room number) over call, nice experience. Drawbacks are no doggy, as she have some back problem etc, her English not up to the expectation of 'Training Air hostess', any ways she was tight and in her early 20's. Left the hotel will no dissatisfaction.

Damage: 5000 per hour (This is higher for Chennai Standard, but once in a while for such a chick, this is ok).

Will post my experience soon, I am ready to share the SP contacts, but only on mutual sharing, hence please don't flood my inbox asking for contacts.

NBomb
06-07-16, 16:46
It does happen when you are just down two or three shots of good whiskey and you are in for second round it takes lot of time than normal to leak.

It will very much good thing for us. But very bad thing for the girl as she has to take the long ride.I thought girls loved long rides.

NBomb
06-07-16, 16:48
I even I was taken away by her homely look. Great escape.Me too. I would have tried her if I hadn't been warned.

SmartVvarma
06-08-16, 08:14
Hey EPL,

Your PM is full. Could you please clear it.

Play Safe.

DusNumberi
06-08-16, 12:22
Bros, I am coming to chennai, would be happy to go to pubs where stags are allowed thanks in advance.

HarryFiver
06-08-16, 12:54
Hi guys,

I'm in Chennai visiting for 10 days. Any leads on MP or SP here? I'm staying near Nandanam.

Thanks guys.

Harry

NBomb
06-08-16, 13:02
Has anyone had any problem with LE in Chennai? If yes, what happened or how did you get out?

JackJeeva
06-08-16, 17:58
Hello Seniors,

I really want to try out a girl who is co-operative and want to have some oral skills.

Could you please help me to find out. I have tried one MP on Velachey near Chennai silks It was a worst exp which I mentioned in my previous post.

Please Help me seniors.

My budget will be 5 K.

Friedchn
06-08-16, 18:07
Guys,

Who ever is looking for Deepa's number, please pass on your number to me, I can refer you, but only for serious mongers. Again, deepa is not that great now a days.

Been for a honey moon trip in athirapally treehouse, initially was searching for a girl, then came to remember a chick from Kerala, we know each other from the time I was in Dubai. She is not a pro, but working in a IT company, we use to spent good time earlier. She is basically from Kerala and like a girlfriend. She got married couple of months ago. Reached her through a long channel, finally got her time. Some how got her time in short notice. Spent around 3-4 days with her in the resort. Fantastic experience, she was in her early 20's, and great shape etc. After her marriage she have gained more experience and interest, She insisted me to try some new positions. All time a foreplay lover. She took a pill for me to extend the happy hours for me (that was the plus).

Reached Chennai this morning, Deepa (indy) was chasing me for the last 2-3 days, hence booked her a appointment this afternoon. She took her friend with her, but I don't like her friend and hence gave some Rs 500 and sent the friend. Deepa got a place in Chrompet, not a great place (no AC) still, need not travel long for her. Deepa raised her charge, settled for 7000,2 shots, 2 hours. It is on higher side, but still I went for it just to keep the contacts live.

Plenty of messages in my inbox, I will revert to you guys later.

Atheist55
06-09-16, 05:46
Hi GSV,

Did you try this serial artist. How was the deal. Can you share your experience.

Hi,

Cheers,

Gsv

Akrt6543
06-09-16, 07:59
Hello brothers,

Have any of you tried this spa? They have three branches around the city and project it as a very professional spa. Is that so? Looking for reviews.

Goofer212
06-09-16, 19:38
Guys,

Starter Experience: Around 23, fashion college student from Andra, good beauty sense, much pleasing, was pushing for double condom but I rejected, good in making us comfortable, tight pussy, and firm boobs, they are not saggy and she as good as a teen's fresh boobs, I liked it very much. First session in normal, second one in doggy. Willing to go extra mile for the customer, that attitude, I like it. Damage - 3500,1 HR, 2 sessions.Dear Senior member.

I am not to the forum. It is very active and I am glad to join here. Can you please PM the contact number of the Andra girl?

Thanks in advance.

Goofer212
06-09-16, 19:58
I was very desperate. Tried Amu number. Not connected again. Second Karis. Number not reachable. So started to try LC. I was managed to see ad. Had some wonderful pic. Just called asked me to come a day. R. The girl look pretty as of in pic. Nice apartment. Safe. Price was low compared to other ads.

Enjoy friends. Play safe.Hi Nanbenda,

Can you please share the contact?

Slightee
06-10-16, 03:43
Is Ammu still active? Have tried to contact her a few times this week with no luck. No response from her Whatsapp as well!

Enjoy friends. Play safe.

NBomb
06-10-16, 07:31
Hi,

Cheers,

GsvShall we exchange? PM me.

PussInTheBoots
06-10-16, 07:50
Hello brothers,

Have any of you tried this spa? They have three branches around the city and project it as a very professional spa. Is that so? Looking for reviews.This spa is a regular professional spa, I've tried them a dozen times, and even approached the therapists for more, only to be disappointed. If you want a good massage go there, its expensive but worth it. Nothing else provided.

LongWay90
06-10-16, 11:23
After three weeks of busy work thought of trying MP in Alwa. Reached there by noon and receptionist recognized me. I was said that there are new selections. Saw couple of old faces and selected a new one S. Kerala girl. Her face was cute and a nice ass to die for. Paid 2 k and went inside. Changed to dispo and she came in. Placed my hand on her ass and pressed. She laughed. I did this because I already asked about her cooperation with receptionists. Massage started and she had no idea what massage is. Just pressed legs and back with no skills. Useless.

Then asked her tips she said 1 k for TL. Paid 1 K and she lifted her top. Pressed boobs as far as possible and she doesn't allow to suck. Was caressing her ass also and asked her to do HJ. She asked me to lie backwards and started to press my balls. Wow first time experience for me. Was good. Johnny was tight and asked her to put oil and she began HJ. Unloaded lot of stock. Cleaned up and came out.

WIR: Yes but not for this one.

Akrt6543
06-10-16, 11:55
LE activity in star hotels on the rise. Yesterday Mumbai, today Goa.

Safe mongering fellas.

Ken 1203
06-10-16, 13:35
Is Ammu still active? Have tried to contact her a few times this week with no luck. No response from her Whatsapp as well!She said that she has gone to her home town and will be back this Sunday.

Johnnk
06-10-16, 14:08
Yes, very professional. Did you hear about their price you will get shocked!

Hello brothers,

Have any of you tried this spa? They have three branches around the city and project it as a very professional spa. Is that so? Looking for reviews.

Akrt6543
06-10-16, 20:13
Yes, very professional. Did you hear about their price you will get shocked!Got a coupon John for a complimentary 90 minutes. Will find out if any other cost is involved. Very professional eh? So can't expect TL but HJ? What was your exp?

Nanbenda
06-11-16, 05:19
Thus is couple weeks old report.

I am still waiting for Ammu.

Not able to fix appointments. Was once confirmed and she did not pick her phone after appointment.

Later got Karis. She ask to come. Went in. After minutes she came in. I paid upfront as she ask. Usually she ask after deed.

Don't know why this time before.

I talk to her. I press her top. Putting hands in.

There was another girl. I ask her raziaa. Not good. Might have try Karis itself. She told to send friends. But told to increase prize 7 k. And avail her service free. I think trying to increase price. But no one here putting reports.

Anyway had OK experience. Please don't hike price. What we already pay is more compare to other cities.

Thanks.

KumarSnt
06-11-16, 05:23
Hi,

Could you please share me any numbers in PM as I am new member.

VallaVan
06-11-16, 07:03
I understand almost no MP offers FS here. Is there a possibility of door step massage with FS? I mean I am looking for a proper massage as well as FS. Not just either of these. Anyone tried these LC ads for door step or is it just regular SPs in disguise?No dude! There is no such MP.

AjiChennai
06-11-16, 10:02
Hi members,

Requesting your help for contacts on Housewives and MILF in Chennai.

EatPrayLove
06-11-16, 10:48
Hey EPL,

Your PM is full. Could you please clear it.

Play Safe.Sorry for the delayed revert bro. Cleared!

AnilTheHunter
06-11-16, 14:43
Hello Seniors,

I really want to try out a girl who is co-operative and want to have some oral skills.

Could you please help me to find out. I have tried one MP on Velachey near Chennai silks It was a worst exp which I mentioned in my previous post.

Please Help me seniors.

My budget will be 5 K.LOL you are trying to find fish in sky.

Pam007
06-11-16, 17:09
Hi all.

Visiting chennai in the coming week. So request chennai forum members for help. Preference will be for young chicks in the price range of 5-7 k please.

Happy to help back with contacts in Mumbai and Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

JackJeeva
06-11-16, 17:43
Senior is that impossible in Chennai.

At least MP which offering good Blowjob. Please suggest me if any.

Thanks in advance.

LOL you are trying to find fish in sky.

Makhee
06-11-16, 21:24
Hi,

Please any body give no of any lady, she can be of any age not more than 50.

I can pay only 2 k for a shot.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
Makhee.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

VitaminD
06-11-16, 22:04
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.Hi,

There were pics of birds that you shared on 2nd June out of which 2nd Pic (blue top) and 5th pic (white top) are the same. I was wondering if anyone connected with her or have her coordinates. Any idea of damages? Rajaa does not have PM and hence posting on this forum. Sorry.

Happy to reciprocate.

Cheers

Kevin79
06-11-16, 22:07
Dear all,

Am a newbie here. I would much appreciate if anyone helps to share any contacts and pm me. Looking for girls (25 yrs-35 yrs) who charge reasonable.

Will be visiting Chennai soon.

Thanks in advance.

Binmbb
06-11-16, 23:50
Any reviews on these?

Sur0000
06-12-16, 00:17
*) Search previous reports on MPs. There are clues left to figure out the MP. For obvious reasons, straight forward link / map location / phone numbers are not given public, so you got more work.

*) Get a PM and then ask people with reports for details. You may have people sharing specific details etc. I see that except one report, rest all were seeking information. Without PM, not much help you are going to get even when you ask for.

Other than that, at least I am not aware of any way fellow ISGians could help.

Cheers!

Senior is that impossible in Chennai.

At least MP which offering good Blowjob. Please suggest me if any.

Thanks in advance.

Karthi34
06-12-16, 02:47
Hi friends,

I have recently got more than 30 numbers of girls and aunty for dating, sex, movie, outing from my friend. If you guys have trouble in getting girl / aunty. Reply to this ad are mail me [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nanbenda
06-12-16, 05:22
My first experience long back was good.

This MP is in adaya are bsnl.

When I went recently. I see the name changed.

Owner change. Not good service. Over phone please started to black mile. For asking BJ. Tp. Extras.

Later manage to convince I am old custom.

Been there long back.

Later asked me to come up. Went OK experience. Not so good therapists. All are dark.

I like only fair chicks. This is my experience.

If you wish you can try.

Happy mongering.

DooMe
06-12-16, 14:32
Hello Chennai folks,

I'm planning to visit Pondicherry / Chennai to spend a week and wondering if anyone can share any contacts / details you may have there.

Specially for Pondicherry, would like if anyone has any SP / French contacts.

Thanks a ton and will be grateful for any help.

Cheers,

DM

Ssdel
06-12-16, 21:22
Do share contact with damages.

Birds seems to be basic though shouldn't command high values.

Safe mongering.

Any reviews on these?

HarryFiver
06-13-16, 07:55
After scouring the forum, switched over to Locanto and dialed a number of MP promising a memorable experience. I am north Indian and hence my taste lies there! Confirmed that the MP had NI on their menu. This MP is very easily accessed. However, upon reaching there, was informed that the NI was busy and had two options, south Indian and NE. Chose NE because South Indian didn't look any better. Skin looked pale, with sagging parts all over. That was a turn down. NE was okay, but with great assets!

Massage started and found that to be somewhat OK. The real intention was a BJ+HJ, thus didn't pay much attention to massage. During massage, Miss A gave ample hints for me to grope her. She did touch my balls and one time slide her hand in my underwear. I was now turned on! The deal was B2B, but only the top came off, that too after much haggling. BJ was awesome. I can classify it as one of the best I've ever received! HJ was hurried though.

Overall an average experience.

Damages:

Counter: 2,500 for B2B.

Tips: 1,500.

Total: 4,000.

WIR: No.

CooMan0311
06-13-16, 08:48
Karis comes for 4 K itself with place. If you are paying more then it is increasing your damages.

Thus is couple weeks old report.

I am still waiting for Ammu.

Not able to fix appointments. Was once confirmed and she did not pick her phone after appointment.

Later got Karis. She ask to come. Went in. After minutes she came in. I paid upfront as she ask. Usually she ask after deed.

Don't know why this time before.

I talk to her. I press her top. Putting hands in.

There was another girl. I ask her raziaa. Not good. Might have try Karis itself. She told to send friends. But told to increase prize 7 k. And avail her service free. I think trying to increase price. But no one here putting reports.

Anyway had OK experience. Please don't hike price. What we already pay is more compare to other cities.

Thanks.

NeedThatFun
06-13-16, 11:54
I am never disappointed with Meena as she really ensures your comfort and pleasure. My meeting with her last Saturday was no different. I am in a way writing this about her in a heavy heart as I will be less frequent to Chennai.

Inspite of knowing it she ensured the best time.

She is really a tiger on bed when in mood. I love the way she leads and gives herself. As this is not a porn site. I am not going to explain the details of the time on bed. But she knows how to tantalize the desires of men. A BJ I will never forget.

Probably going to meet her only in September. I was helped by this forum who also made me meet thugs near Pratap plaza. But all the scars evened out. Happy to share the number with seniors only and if someone can share independent numbers in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Ntf.

Gio Casanova
06-13-16, 14:21
Where is this MP bro? Please provide hints to finding the place.

After scouring the forum, switched over to Locanto and dialed a number of MP promising a memorable experience. I am north Indian and hence my taste lies there! Confirmed that the MP had NI on their menu. This MP is very easily accessed. However, upon reaching there, was informed that the NI was busy and had two options, south Indian and NE. Chose NE because South Indian didn't look any better. Skin looked pale, with sagging parts all over. That was a turn down. NE was okay, but with great assets!

Massage started and found that to be somewhat OK. The real intention was a BJ+HJ, thus didn't pay much attention to massage. During massage, Miss A gave ample hints for me to grope her. She did touch my balls and one time slide her hand in my underwear. I was now turned on! The deal was B2B, but only the top came off, that too after much haggling. BJ was awesome. I can classify it as one of the best I've ever received! HJ was hurried though.

Damages:

WIR: No.

Akkajin
06-13-16, 14:54
Miss T is here again for a short break. She says that she will soon leave for NZ.

HitMan27
06-13-16, 14:58
I am new to the forum but started mongering few MPs last year. I will share my experiences here. Any help from senior member will be appreciated.

HitMan27
06-13-16, 15:06
Could you please hint location.

Massage started and found that to be somewhat OK. The real intention was a BJ+HJ, thus didn't pay much attention to massage. During massage, Miss A gave ample hints for me to grope her. She did touch my balls and one time slide her hand in my underwear. I was now turned on! The deal was B2B, but only the top came off, that too after much haggling. BJ was awesome. I can classify it as one of the best I've ever received! HJ was hurried though..

Rajan7001
06-13-16, 15:24
Got a profile from LC. For short time 15 k for two hours 25 k and for night 40 k. Is this worth. Need a advice from seniors.

Thank you.

DeshRaj
06-13-16, 15:45

Damages:

WIR: No.Hi bro,

Is this the MP near the telephone exchange, also was the NE short and plump.

Happy mongering.

VishudJb
06-13-16, 16:40
Got a profile from LC. For short time 15 k for two hours 25 k and for night 40 k. Is this worth. Need a advice from seniors.

Thank you.Babe is good but costly max 10000.

Akrt6543
06-13-16, 17:22
Somehow, I am starting to get a feel that there is a conscious attempt to increase the already skyrocket high prices in Chennai. 4 K /5 K is already the common asking rate for ST. Now there are lot of posts showing pics with 15 k /25 k /40 K what are we? Money minters? For people that check the Delhi or any other city forum will know that birds much better than these are available for 1 K ST. Russian / CIS chics are available there for 5 K. Our friend Ssdel from Delhi, also a visitor now and then to our forum has quite a few posts there with pics of such 1 K birds. It is high time that Chennai ISGians come together to bring the rates down or at least keep them from climbing up.

MrShooter
06-13-16, 20:39
Hi guys,

I am new and before I ask for contacts.

On the highly popular Nungam High Road, opposite to an old hotel / bar which was closed for a while due to renovation, near the ATM, there is this attractive chick who looks hygienic and classy enough for a model. Next time you drive by late night, do stop by at the ATM and do your thing.

Seniors, would like your thoughts and contacts.

Cheers

Kevin79
06-14-16, 00:51
Bro,

Can you please share the contact bro. You can pm me. Am visiting Chennai soon.

I am never disappointed with Meena as she really ensures your comfort and pleasure. My meeting with her last Saturday was no different. I am in a way writing this about her in a heavy heart as I will be less frequent to Chennai.

Inspite of knowing it she ensured the best time.

She is really a tiger on bed when in mood. I love the way she leads and gives herself. As this is not a porn site. I am not going to explain the details of the time on bed. But she knows how to tantalize the desires of men. A BJ I will never forget.

Probably going to meet her only in September. I was helped by this forum who also made me meet thugs near Pratap plaza. But all the scars evened out. Happy to share the number with seniors only and if someone can share independent numbers in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Ntf.

RahulKumar
06-14-16, 04:06
Bro,

I think you are referring to the trans who regularly stands there. From a distance she is a model. When you go near & look at the face, you might have to get admitted to the Apollo hospital nearby.

Cheers,

Rahulkumar

Hi guys,

I am new and before I ask for contacts.

On the highly popular Nungam High Road, opposite to an old hotel / bar which was closed for a while due to renovation, near the ATM, there is this attractive chick who looks hygienic and classy enough for a model. Next time you drive by late night, do stop by at the ATM and do your thing.

Seniors, would like your thoughts and contacts.

Cheers

RedIndianHorny
06-14-16, 04:46
This SP guys just hike the price without any idea, in Bangalore / goa / Delhi its like 5 k to 6 k for this item.

RIH.

Thank you.

DrackMore
06-14-16, 05:09

Thank you.She looks similar to girl used to work in Pune VN with SP and the rates were 5-6 K for ST and 13 K for LT.

DrackMore

HarryFiver
06-14-16, 06:45
Could you please hint location.Lane next to a gas station near Adya R bus depot, go till the end until you reach two wheeler showroom. Its located near that showroom.

Pam007
06-14-16, 08:21
Hi.

Can somebody suggest me some MP in guindy, around ITC Chola please. Plan to try today or tomorrow after work.

Thanks in advance.

JeganChennai
06-14-16, 09:15
Anybody in need of short time accommodation in Chennai for couples. Please contact me.

Greetings,

Jackson

LongWay90
06-14-16, 11:02
Was in Coimbatore last week and I always wanted to try. Called around 5 to 6 numbers from locan but no one picked or it was switched of. Checked forum and learned there is no activity. Finally sorted three numbers of which one fellow picked and said has three choices and asked me to come to some Pudur area. I saw in google maps and I was some where very far from that place. Called a cab and went there. When I called him he asked questions like whether I'm new to mongering and new here. I said I'm regular. He asked me to come and stand near a ATM which I did. After waiting for fucking 20 minutes I called back several times but he never responded.

Called the other number I had and another guy picked and asked me to come to again another corner of Coimb. Got a cab and went there after an hour travel. He connected me to some local guy there and the local guy took me to a place aloof after one hour of waiting time. When I went there he fucking showed me a 50 year old lady and said all here like her and there is so much demand for her. Inside the home there was several ganster kind of guys starring. I was a little bit afraid and said no to his offer and came out quickly. Had to walk around a KM to come to main road and called cab and was waiting for nearly an hour to catch the cab. Wasted around Rs 3000 and entire day almost was gone. Coimbatore is really waste for this. Guys don have hope at all for this place.

Reason why I posted here is at least many would read and have less hope.