PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

HookersHunter
06-14-16, 17:52
Hi friends,

I have recently got more than 30 numbers of girls and aunty for dating, sex, movie, outing from my friend. If you guys have trouble in getting girl / aunty. Reply to this ad are mail mePlease PM the numbers or what other way you can hook us up?

HitMan27
06-14-16, 18:03
My first MP experience in Ch was in last summer. I didn't know about ISG at that time. So was looking at some ads in loc. Called an MP and fixed an appointment. I have a fondness towards NEs so, checked with the guy I spoke with. He said available and I started with a lot of excitement. He told me to come near E metro and give a call and I did and he guided me to the MP located behind P store.

Went in and the guy in the reception (looked like a thug and scary) quoted 2.5 k for TL and HJ. Said OK and asked for selection. There were 3 sitting in a room and to my surprise none of them was NE. When asked he said one of them was NI. Disappointed and Jonny wanted some action. So had to choose one of them. I choose miss. P as she was young around 20. And the others were 35+ with saggy body. Paid at the reception.

Went to the room and it was not that clean. The girl came in started the massage. I was quite sure that she had no massage skills. Asked her to remove the top and she said only in the last 15 mins. So had to tolerate that so called massage. I kept insisting and she agreed to show boobs for a. 5 k tip. Showed her boobs by lifting her salwar and refused to completely remove it.

Then I lie down on my back and started touching and pressing. No sucking / DFK allowed. Then she stared the HJ closing her eyes and fast enough to hurt. I told her to be slow and open her eyes. Then she did it a bit slow and I came after sometime.

It was not a good experience. But a lesson for a first timer. Then went for a bath and on the way to the bathroom, I saw a very pretty girl walking out of another room who was busy when was looking for selection. I wanted to try her but I dint wanted to go back to that dirty place again.

Total damage: 2.5 k at counter +.5 tip.

After a month with a little more research on loc and found a place in vlchry. Near a super market. Went to the so called spa on the second floor and this was even worse that the previous one. The place was very cheap and lousy and the selection were too dark and saggy body- not my type and the woman in charge quoted 2.5 k for TL and HJ which was too much for the selection they had. I politely refused and left the place with no damage. Another place to avoid.

After these experiences, did through research on loc an found a newly opened spa in Vlchry 100Rd. Checked by calling them and triple confirmed that they have 2 NEs.

I will tell more about this experience in my next post.

Happy mongering guys.

Binmbb
06-15-16, 05:25
Any reviews on this one?

HarryFiver
06-15-16, 07:07
On a hunt for another MP, again located one using locanto (after waiting for leads from seniors to reply to my PMs). This MP promised a lot on phone. They have SI, NI, NE, CIS. Can get FS for right price etc. Etc. This one is located in a posh locality near Adya Are Garden hotel, near a car service center.

When reached, was told to pay before I could see the girls. Considering what I was promised, negotiated for Thai massage + B2B + HJ for 2.5 K. Paid and entered the massage room. To my utter surprise, there were only 3 ladies (yeah. Ladies. Not girls), none NE, and very very ugly looking. Saggy boobs, saggy skin (must be over 40+). Still, Johnny wanted it, thus chose only option that was available, an NI. Turned out to be from Orissa. When she came in, she was fucking chewing a gum and kept chewing it throughout! Stained teeth, wheatish skin and nothing in the body ever to be described.

Well, massage was totally uncool. Or should I even call massage? It felt like she was trying to remove my skin. After a while, just asked her to stop. Got up, dressed and left the fucking room. She kept pleading to come back and let her finish the complimentary HJ! Wow. Didn't even look back at her. Imagine what she did to my skin and what she could've done to my johnny! Scary.

Pledge to never return to this MP.

As a caution, this MP advertises on locanto and goes by the digits ending with 07 & 64.

Stay away from this.

Harry

QuestThirst
06-15-16, 08:15
The first one may be very old picture but she looks good nego down.

Got a profile from LC. For short time 15 k for two hours 25 k and for night 40 k. Is this worth. Need a advice from seniors.

Thank you.

Strategist
06-15-16, 13:23
I will post locanto frauds 1 by 1.

Saw an ad in locanto-Hi fi north, south girls- with A / C-short term 2500- etc etc.

Contacted and went to area near by Purasaiwalkam.

Another guy contacted and guided to near by-residential area. Small house with scorching heat.

A Telugu girl with 25- 30 age- always with a hurry to fuck and go.

Mood completely spoiled and left the place without doing anything.

90 % of the ads were scam.

More to come.

Lucas003
06-15-16, 17:59
One of the oldest and infamous spas in Vcherry that was behind hotel Bhri had closed few months back. I was fortunate enough to know the owner as he has opened a new spa near Vcherry station as I was one of his first customers. He confirmed that the former spa is sold to a different management and now it operates under a new banner. So Johnny wanted to try the new one so I had that place in my wishlist. I have reduced my MP visits as I feel the rates are going high. So after a long time wanted to try something new as I feel the MP near Vcherry stn has drastically reduced in quality. They have just 3 birds and all of them are SI. So called up a no from LC and incidentally I was directed to the spa that I mentioned earlier. Went there and felt nostalgic for a moment as my previous visits were very good. Inquired rates and it was 3 k for B2B and after hard negotiation I settled for 2 k. There were just 2 choices and I asked to send the most co-operative one. This spa was infamous for having just a curtain as a door. Now there was a proper door and a bigger bed. In came the NI and the massage started with usual chit chat. She was on the chubby side with average assets. The formal massage was completed in 30 minutes and she removed her tops to start the B2B. She rubber her small melons on me and after a while I asked her to lie down. I got on top of her and was just sucking those melons badly as it was a long time since I had tasted such fruits. She too was playful and pressed my nipples meanwhile I was enjoying her fruits. Then I kissed her ears and she started shivering a bit. Yes, that was the switch to turn her on. Sucked her ears softly and kissed them. She was moaning and trembling. As goes the famous saying; opportunity knocks the door only once, since she was turned on I knew this was the right moment to slide my hands into her bottom. Slowly slid my hands down there and as expected she was wet. Fingered her for a full five minutes and she had an orgasm, at least I guess so, and she said it's over. Asked for a BJ which she refused as her mouth has some pain so didn't feel like pressing her for BJ. She asked me to lie down and started the HJ. She gave it for 5 minutes and since I couldn't come I asked her to kiss and suck my nipples as this turns me on. She obliged and used her tongue on my nipples. I stopped her intermittently and asked her to continue as I wanted to last long and enjoy the moment. Finally shot the load and was lying down as a happy man. Dressed up and gave 1 k tips and left the place.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Damage- 2 k +1 k.

WIR. Yes (Was promised arrivals).

Cheers,

Lucas

SumeshRudeBoy
06-15-16, 18:17
Hi guys,

I've been a silent viewer in this forum for sometime and wish I could exchange some quality SP and independent contacts. I'm awfully fond of long haired woman and I'm a fetish. If anyone of you scored with a long haired hoe before please do let me know and I will reciprocate with the contacts that I have.

AkiShore
06-15-16, 18:30
Miss T is here again for a short break. She says that she will soon leave for NZ.How is her service. Need your guidance. I have her contact.

Akrt6543
06-15-16, 19:15
People, I have this digits of a indie. She is nowhere mentioned or reviewed in ISG. The reference I had for her does not work. I could share the details with serious mongers / seniors that have the patience, time and tact to get to her without a reference. Obviously, if you get through kindly reciprocate with the new reference.

Member #4408
06-16-16, 04:42
Can any monger share me the digits of Miss T? Can reciprocate with similar high profiles in Blore and kolkata.

I am from Kolkata and in Chennai for couple of days and will be travelling to Hyderabad at weekend.

Will try my luck and see if I can get to meet her or not.

How is her service. Need your guidance. I have her contact.

On The Wings
06-16-16, 05:07
I will post locanto frauds 1 by 1....Contacted and went to area near by Purasaiwalkam.Another guy contacted and guided to near by-residential area. Small house with scorching heat.
A Telugu girl with 25- 30 age- always with a hurry to fuck and go.Mood completely spoiled and left the place without doing anything...90 % of the ads were scam....More to come.Friend,

Don't't waste your time in exposing a already well known Fact.

Monsoon means Rains. Politicians means Corruption. Election means voting for Money (of course, in TN). Locanto means Fraudulent Ads. And in Chennai Locanto, only Parasites & Cheaters, asking advance payment through Airtel Money and Other Cheap CON games are abundant here. Hmm.

BeautyAdmirer
06-16-16, 14:12
Hi guys,

I've been a silent viewer in this forum for sometime and wish I could exchange some quality SP and independent contacts. I'm awfully fond of long haired woman and I'm a fetish. If anyone of you scored with a long haired hoe before please do let me know and I will reciprocate with the contacts that I have.Hi bro,

I am a 'me too' in the long hair fan / fetish club. I just denied and came back after a fraudulent loc SP asking for advance deposit in a bank for a long haired chic. Thanks for the learning from our ISG brothers.

So, I still have to wait for one.

MaxRox
06-16-16, 15:02
There was a loc ad which said aunties available Said her name as Priya a cine artist and asked me come to Valasavalkam. She quoted 6 k number ends in 952. Have anyone met her or can tell how good attitude she is?

Sid84
06-16-16, 17:54
Dear friends,

I was new to this site and activated private messaging for others convenience in sharing. I sent messages to number of senior Mongers regarding help for finding good MPs or SPs. But nobody is helping / replying. I really don't know how to message or are they don't want to help? What's going wrong here? Please help by responding.

Goofer212
06-16-16, 18:45
Dear friends,

Posting my first FR of a MP. After scouting through many Loc ads, got a MP number. Its near the famous college there.

Showed 4 chics, 2 NI and 2 NE. 2 of them are good looking. I picked one NE. The rooms are very neat and hygienic with attached bathroom. No need of any signals as extras are obviously discussed before. I picked B2B for 3 k. After some 30 minutes of very average massage the girl asked for tip which I don't like. But after giving 1 k she is very much cooperative. Allowed everything except BJ and of course FS. After pressing, smooching she started playing with johny. It is a real good HJ. After some 8 minutes of handshake I came and got relaxed. Took a quick bath and left.

Damage- 3 k + 1 k. Its costly, but as the girl is cooperative felt OK.

WIR- Yes if I could negotiate for less price.

HarryFiver
06-17-16, 03:55
Dear friends,

I sent messages to number of senior Mongers regarding help for finding good MPs or SPs. But nobody is helping / replying. It looks to be a Chennai trend. I am in Chennai for last 2 weeks and have been messaging Seniors for references. I think they just want to keep it silent and within their community. Finally, I had to turn to Locanto and get duped one one occasion. Leave your hopes. I found Mumbai & Delhi better in PM. At least they respond.

ChennaiFun
06-17-16, 05:42
For MP's I follow this process. Call Justdial and tell I'm looking for MP in 2 or 3 locations close to me. Justdial will ask is it OK if we share your number with the MP's and they will call you. I'll say yes. Once this is done you'll get calls from them. Ask if selection is allowed I. E you can see and select the girl and ask what are the various packages they have. This 2 questions will help you find if the MP is worth a try or not. Some are very open and tell we have B2B. Don't ask about HJ in the call but ask in person before paying. It's a hit and miss. Read through the MP reports in the forum and you can decode the MP with no help. MP need repeat customers and you hold the upper hand in bargaining process. Always take the basic package in the reception and negotiate and agree extras with therapist. Good luck. Submit few genuine FR's and you'll build trust and get more connects. Good luck.

Dear friends,

I was new to this site and activated private messaging for others convenience in sharing. I sent messages to number of senior Mongers regarding help for finding good MPs or SPs. But nobody is helping / replying. I really don't know how to message or are they don't want to help? What's going wrong here? Please help by responding.

Joel Gardner
06-17-16, 06:17
Was in chennai for a business meeting. Once the meeting over decided to go to an MP. Since was staying in Alwarpet, decided to go the MP near Saibaba Temple in Mylapore. It is on the third floor of the building. The place is very discreet and also kept neat. The rooms are big with attached toilet and bathroom. Clean towels and also hot water available. There was a selection of 4 two NI and two SI. Went with the NI whose name starts with P and ends with go in Hindi. She was very friendly and the massage itself was mediocre. However the co-operation was awesome. She was only ready for TL and HJ. Convinced her for full nude with DATY and fingering with DFK. I should say she is value for money. Not a time watcher nor into rushed service. Did not ask for FS which I think might be available. I was happy with what she offered. Overall a very good experience. Will surely repeat with this girl as I feel the co-operation for repeat customers would be higher.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 handful and juicy!

Pussy: 8/10 clean and tasty!

Overall: 7.5.

Damage: 2 k+2 k.

HiFriendd
06-17-16, 06:41
I tried to contact her at number ending 932 and 139 but in vain. Could some one PM her number? I had her 2 years ago and my report is available.

TIA

SeekAnth
06-17-16, 06:44
Hi guys.

After a long gap squeezed my time to enjoy myself.

Called Meena and she was free. Asked me to come to Koyambedu.

It.

Is a house of a Aunty. Went in has a little.

Chat and started the deed. She is very wild in the bed.

Enjoyed her with my heart content.

Total damage 4000. She is good in bed and very homely. Only.

Minus is she has very small boobs. Other than than she is a very friendly girl.

SumeshRudeBoy
06-17-16, 07:46
Hi bro,

I am a 'me too' in the long hair fan / fetish club. I just denied and came back after a fraudulent loc SP asking for advance deposit in a bank for a long haired chic. Thanks for the learning from our ISG brothers.

So, I still have to wait for one.Hey,

Think you are saying about the same loc SP that I too had a similar experience. Fancied by the ad "independent housewife with long hair" lured my curiosity and contacted the guy. He seemed to be a bogus ass wipe and asked me to pay in advance. I'm not such a dumb and hold back. If you ever come across long haired one, please do let me know.

FunkyHabibi
06-17-16, 15:11
Hi brothers,

Back from a small office trip to Bangalore. Couldn't get any action there as my schedule was jam packed. Anyhow, as I got back, Johnny needed some good action. As I had just returned from an exhausting drive back, I didn't want to travel much and hence chose to go to SP in Mogappair.

The SP didn't have a collection, two horrible looking girls. Chose the less horrible looking one. I thought she would compensated for that with cooperation, but I was wrong. Nothing worth mentioning. 3 k spent for a glorified masturbation session.

From this, I have some gyaan to provide. Do not ever go to SPs or MPs in low demand areas like Mogappair, Saidapet, Perambur etc. Rather go to nearby places like Anna Nagar, T Nagar etc. The quality is better there. And we have to do something about the surge in prices.

On a side note: Can anybody help me with Meena? Heard a lot about her. I do not have any budget as such. Its better to have touch with an indie rather than experimenting a lot with new SPs.

BeautyAdmirer
06-17-16, 17:02
Hi guys.

It.

Minus is she has very small boobs. Other than than she is a very friendly girl.How is her body? Slim, tall or short and plump?

NathanCbe
06-17-16, 17:54
Dude,

My SP in Coimbatore who herself is a provider and her cousin in camping in Chennai now. If you checked out my posts in Coimbatore, I did write about them few months ago. In Coimbatore she was available only for Outcall and that too was in Tiruppur, so she couldn't create much interest there.

Now she is in Chennai and available for Outcall. If you need Incall she can arrange for a place it seems. She is a seasoned provided and her Cousin is an amateur.

Let me know if you want to exchange her contact for a Inde contact in Coimbatore or Chennai or Bangalore.

Sid84
06-17-16, 17:57
I don't know what's the reason behind this.

It looks to be a Chennai trend. I am in Chennai for last 2 weeks and have been messaging Seniors for references. I think they just want to keep it silent and within their community. Finally, I had to turn to Locanto and get duped one one occasion. Leave your hopes. I found Mumbai & Delhi better in PM. At least they respond.

Lucas003
06-17-16, 18:45
Dear friends,

I was new to this site and activated private messaging for others convenience in sharing. I sent messages to number of senior Mongers regarding help for finding good MPs or SPs. But nobody is helping / replying. I really don't know how to message or are they don't want to help? What's going wrong here? Please help by responding.Hello there,

I don't deny the fact that not everyone replies to your pings. But before we jump into conclusions that seniors / fellow mongers aren't responding let me point out that there are a couple of reasons for a fellow monger / senior not to respond. One of the common reasons is they don't login to see the chat and they just browse the reports without logging in. Coming to Chennai mongering scene, I would say don't ever compare Chennai with Bangalore / Delhi as it's purely a comparison of apples to oranges. Chennai ranks very low in mongering and there are only a handful of gems left so don't expect to get contacts without getting your hands dirty. One RTFF and it will be evident that there are innumerable posts with pointers to MPs in the forum but I would like to put few tips (though they has been put many times already). As a pure MP guy, out of my own experience I would like to share a few proven tips to find MPs for you and hope this helps for other newbies too. Instead of searching for MPs with just HJ search for MPs with B2B in LC. Every MP's hit you get will provide you with extras in most of the cases. It's as simple as that. Once you start going to a few MPs based on ads in LC, you'll get the skill to find out which ads are a sure hit just by calling the MPs' ads. I can say hands down that one doesn't need any help from fellow mongers for success with MPs in Chennai and LC alone would do the job. Wish you a happy mongering!

Disclaimer: Though I've never had a miss on LC ads with respect to MPs I cannot say it works every time. But, it works 9 out of 10 times and that's more than what we can expect from our dry Chennai.

Cheers,

Lucas

SexyBoyChn
06-17-16, 19:43
Dear Sid,

Unlike other cities the supply is very low in chennai and the quality too not so good except few. So we seniors are playing so conservatively to keep the reserve alive and don't want to mess up the little scene. So we're slight hesitant to share the contacts until a credibility is built by a newbie. I hope the other seniors also accepts my statement.

Dear friends,

NathanCbe
06-17-16, 19:58
Bro,

When did this happen? There is only one rule in Mongering "Never pay without seeing the chick".

At any point of the deal if you feel any suspicion you better backout because there are plenty of fish in the ocean.

Hi bro,

So, I still have to wait for one.

MassWa1
06-17-16, 20:02
Was in chennai for a business meeting. Once the meeting over decided to go to an MP. Since was staying in Alwarpet, decided to go the MP near Saibaba Temple in Mylapore. It is on the third floor of the building. The place is very discreet and also kept neat. The rooms are big with attached toilet and bathroom. Clean towels and also hot water available. There was a selection of 4 two NI and two SI. Went with the NI whose name starts with P and ends with go in Hindi. She was very friendly and the massage itself was mediocre. However the co-operation was awesome. She was only ready for TL and HJ. Convinced her for full nude with DATY and fingering with DFK. I should say she is value for money. Not a time watcher nor into rushed service. Did not ask for FS which I think might be available. I was happy with what she offered. Overall a very good experience. Will surely repeat with this girl as I feel the co-operation for repeat customers would be higher.

Damage: 2 k+2 k.I am tempted to visit this MP. I haven't been there. Do they ask for reference if one visits for a first time?

HarryFiver
06-18-16, 05:19
Hey guys,

Today is my last day in Chennai. Me and my American friend would like to visit a nice, safe and cosy MP where at least a good HJ & TL is available. During my last 2 visits, I did not have a good experience. Thus requesting seniors here to help me out today.

Awaiting.

Harry

SexyBoyChn
06-18-16, 09:19
Bro your inbox is full, please clear it.

Dude,

My SP in Coimbatore who herself is a provider and her cousin in camping in Chennai now. If you checked out my posts in Coimbatore, I did write about them few months ago. In Coimbatore she was available only for Outcall and that too was in Tiruppur, so she couldn't create much interest there.

Now she is in Chennai and available for Outcall. If you need Incall she can arrange for a place it seems. She is a seasoned provided and her Cousin is an amateur.

Let me know if you want to exchange her contact for a Inde contact in Coimbatore or Chennai or Bangalore.

Gio Casanova
06-18-16, 10:56
No reference needed bro. I just walked in and tried them. Some rooms only have half partitions so if you are OK with that try it out and post how it went.

Cheers.

I am tempted to visit this MP. I haven't been there. Do they ask for reference if one visits for a first time?

Pam007
06-18-16, 12:24
Thanks for seniors help that, I realised chennai culture has changed for better. MP have invaded.

Visited maharaja MP in guindy. The Aunti running the MP is smart and she offers discounts if you go with friends. Smart business acumen.

I took siya. Even though her age looks through face, I took her, as others were busy. Good massage.

Standard price of 1000 for full naked HJ.

She speaks nice English. Came to know that she is from Mumbai. Oops small world. Enjoyed the act. May repeat on my next visit, as it's very near to airport, flat 20 min. She allowed boob sucking, fingering also.

Only disadvantage was no FS.

VkVive
06-18-16, 12:44
Is Meena contact avail!

Hi guys.

It.

Minus is she has very small boobs. Other than than she is a very friendly girl.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NathanCbe
06-18-16, 12:51
Thanks bro, cleared the Inbox.

Bro your inbox is full, please clear it.

Akrt6543
06-18-16, 13:16
Got this pictures from my regular Sp. Says service is great. Damages quoted: 5 k ST (I know its on the higher side). Anyone tried?

FunPa
06-18-16, 18:47
Provide your contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Nanbenda
06-18-16, 23:44
After reading many reviews on 10 floor MP. Tried. Its in top floor of hotel. But not I imagined. Had fat guy in counter.

Told I referred by friend, so I am OK with 1.5 k. 45 min pack. Took Bangl gal.

She is fat OK experience. But cheated after getting 1.5 k tips. She told allows axis to all. But not after getting tips.

Anyway had touching only. Final HJ. Not allow to access Tl also. So I am not happy. I will not refer anyone.

Cheers Nb.

Nanbenda
06-19-16, 02:40
Hello friends,

Just came across few scan ads in LC.

I just tried to few independent HW. One phone I was asked to come to place in tam bram. After fixing OK. Just went. Prices were 3 k. But later once show the girl. Asked 1 k extra for service charge. If s not no service. Rudely. Really worried paid. Not much to say. It's like machine in 3 min. Wasted trying outside. So don't try.

Cheers.

RajooDudez
06-19-16, 04:58
Got this pictures from my regular Sp. Says service is great. Damages quoted: 5 k ST (I know its on the higher side). Anyone tried?She is not a Goan girl as told by sp love. She s from Bengal. Photo shows good boobs. She hardly has 32 b cups. Okay in bed. Doesn't allow any style except mish and wot.

And don't pay a penny more than 3.5 k. Chennai scene is getting damaged and prices inflated due to idiot newbies losing their brains and giving whatever SP asks. Use your brains and don't ever go beyond 3. 5 k for any sp girl. Max to max. You can do is 4 k if the service, physique etc is v good. Help in bringing down the prices and make Chennai mongering scene a better one.

Madche
06-19-16, 07:38
Can you please PM her number? So that I can give a try to that tiger.

I am never disappointed with Meena as she really ensures your comfort and pleasure. My meeting with her last Saturday was no different. I am in a way writing this about her in a heavy heart as I will be less frequent to Chennai.

Inspite of knowing it she ensured the best time.

She is really a tiger on bed when in mood. I love the way she leads and gives herself. As this is not a porn site. I am not going to explain the details of the time on bed. But she knows how to tantalize the desires of men. A BJ I will never forget.

Probably going to meet her only in September. I was helped by this forum who also made me meet thugs near Pratap plaza. But all the scars evened out. Happy to share the number with seniors only and if someone can share independent numbers in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Ntf.

Madche
06-19-16, 08:23
Hi bro,

Can I get her contact info? Also location details? Can you PM me? Please.

I was very desperate. Tried Amu number. Not connected again. Second Karis. Number not reachable. So started to try LC. I was managed to see ad. Had some wonderful pic. Just called asked me to come a day. R. The girl look pretty as of in pic. Nice apartment. Safe. Price was low compared to other ads.

Just tried my luck. Really super. I think she is Kerala girl.

Price 2500. Tipped her 500. She was happy.

I am happy. Like to try again.

Enjoy friends. Play safe.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

FunPa
06-19-16, 09:01
Thanks for seniors help that, I realised chennai culture has changed for better. MP have invaded.

Visited maharaja MP in guindy. The Aunti running the MP is smart and she offers discounts if you go with friends. Smart business acumen.

I took siya. Even though her age looks through face, I took her, as others were busy. Good massage.

Standard price of 1000 for full naked HJ.

She speaks nice English. Came to know that she is from Mumbai. Oops small world. Enjoyed the act. May repeat on my next visit, as it's very near to airport, flat 20 min. She allowed boob sucking, fingering also.

Only disadvantage was no FS.Dear Senior member,

Let me have contact in turn I will share Nungambakkam MP.

FunPa
06-19-16, 09:34
Dude,

Let me know if you want to exchange her contact for a Inde contact in Coimbatore or Chennai or Bangalore.I am in Chennai and looking some SP real can you provide me contacts.

FunPa
06-19-16, 10:04
Hi all,

Activates my pm. Thanks to the seniors for giving me the confidence.

Yesterday visited an MP in Nandanam. Clean place selected ms. S short but perfect body and cute face. Excellent cooperation.

Never experiences such a amazing GEF. Paid 1500 upfront. And 1.5 k to ms. S. Will repeat again.

Place 8/10.

GEF. 9/10.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Over all Good experience.

Will share the contacts if I get contacts in return.I hope I will get connect in turn I shall share MP in and Bakkam nice 18 to 24 girls.

Gio Casanova
06-19-16, 10:30
First, a huge thank you to fellow ISG seniors for helping me out with this MP. Unfortunately, the reference didn't go through and I was stumped at first. After a few days, was browsing through LOC and found this ad that mentioned the Nandhanam. Called and asked the girl and as I suspected I was directed to the same place. It was really small, OK interiors. They had 2 SI and 1 NI. Heard from seniors that Ms. S was working here and sure enough she was the NI they had. Opted for her, paid the counter fee and went in. The room was spacious compared to what I was used to at other MPs and was air conditioned. So, coming to the girl, she told she was from Kolkata. Slightly short, not too dark or light, good structure and some acne in the face (I hope this is Ms. S everybody was talking about, so seniors please see if this description is right). So, laid down and she stripped completely and started the massage. She had medium sized boobs, was wearing a waist chain and there were some hairs on her pussy and few stretch marks above her ass. It was actually really decent than what most girls do. After 10 minutes of massage she went to action mode. She was now gliding her whole body on my back while, kissing my face and ears. Played with Johnny from underneath (boy that was good). Then turned around and she was riding my front with her body. After that she glided down and started giving BJ while I was playing with her ass and boobs. Few moments of this and I shot my load finally. Got up, took a shower, paid her and left. A few drawbacks is that she knows only little English and I don't know Hindi so communication was an issue. Another problem here was that she was really rushing things. I chose the 45 minutes package and she wasn't willing to go more than 30. I was quite pissed at this. Even though experience and company was good I would have preferred to spend some more time in there.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 1.5 + 1.5 (Full nude, BJ, B2B).

WIR: Yes for new girls and if Ms. S is willing to take it slow.

Capricorn85
06-19-16, 12:35
Nice to hear about the new additions in this MP.

Been there twice. First time was successful only.

HJ. Second time was great with therapist J and her skills.

And yes, more than everything else this MP is Hygienic and neat.

Capricorn

Damage: 2 k+2 k.

Akrt6543
06-19-16, 16:18
She is not a Goan girl as told by sp love. She s from Bengal. Photo shows good boobs. She hardly has 32 b cups. Okay in bed. Doesn't allow any style except mish and wot.

And don't pay a penny more than 3.5 k. Chennai scene is getting damaged and prices inflated due to idiot newbies losing their brains and giving whatever SP asks. Use your brains and don't ever go beyond 3. 5 k for any sp girl. Max to max. You can do is 4 k if the service, physique etc is v good. Help in bringing down the prices and make Chennai mongering scene a better one.Yeah I was told she is from Goa. And of course I always negotiate. He was coming down to 4 K last. But in my past experiences with girls like this, I find a few things in common. They rush through things, very mechanical / avg BJ, and little or no GFE. Anyways thanks RajooDudez for the warning. Will wait for the next bird.

Sam77
06-19-16, 17:42
First, a huge thank you to fellow ISG seniors for helping me out with this MP. Unfortunately, the reference didn't go through and I was stumped at first. After a few days, was browsing through LOC and found this ad that mentioned the Nandhanam. Called and asked the girl and as I suspected I was directed to the same place. It was really small, OK interiors. They had 2 SI and 1 NI. Heard from seniors that Ms. S was working here and sure enough she was the NI they had. Opted for her, paid the counter fee and went in. The room was spacious compared to what I was used to at other MPs and was air conditioned. So, coming to the girl, she told she was from Kolkata. Slightly short, not too dark or light, good structure and some acne in the face (I hope this is Ms. S everybody was talking about, so seniors please see if this description is right). So, laid down and she stripped completely and started the massage. She had medium sized boobs, was wearing a waist chain and there were some hairs on her pussy and few stretch marks above her ass. It was actually really decent than what most girls do. After 10 minutes of massage she went to action mode. She was now gliding her whole body on my back while, kissing my face and ears. Played with Johnny from underneath (boy that was good). Then turned around and she was riding my front with her body. After that she glided down and started giving BJ while I was playing with her ass and boobs. Few moments of this and I shot my load finally. Got up, took a shower, paid her and left. A few drawbacks is that she knows only little English and I don't know Hindi so communication was an issue. Another problem here was that she was really rushing things. I chose the 45 minutes package and she wasn't willing to go more than 30. I was quite pissed at this. Even though experience and company was good I would have preferred to spend some more time in there.

Looks: 6/10.

Damage: 1.5 + 1.5 (Full nude, BJ, B2B).

WIR: Yes for new girls and if Ms. S is willing to take it slow.Yes, she was the much discussed S. She does rimming too. The problem with her is, she always tries to wind up the session in 20 minutes.

I got a message from this MP today that they got a new NI staff but refused to share the pic.

Cheers.

FunPa
06-19-16, 17:56
First, a huge thank you to fellow ISG seniors for helping me out with this MP. Unfortunately, the reference didn't go through and I was stumped at first. After a few days, was browsing through LOC and found this ad that mentioned the Nandhanam. Called and asked the girl and as I suspected I was directed to the same place. It was really small, OK interiors. They had 2 SI and 1 NI. Heard from seniors that Ms. S was working here and sure enough she was the NI they had. Opted for her, paid the counter fee and went in. The room was spacious compared to what I was used to at other MPs and was air conditioned. So, coming to the girl, she told she was from Kolkata. Slightly short, not too dark or light, good structure and some acne in the face (I hope this is Ms. S everybody was talking about, so seniors please see if this description is right). So, laid down and she stripped completely and started the massage. She had medium sized boobs, was wearing a waist chain and there were some hairs on her pussy and few stretch marks above her ass. It was actually really decent than what most girls do. After 10 minutes of massage she went to action mode. She was now gliding her whole body on my back while, kissing my face and ears. Played with Johnny from underneath (boy that was good). Then turned around and she was riding my front with her body. After that she glided down and started giving BJ while I was playing with her ass and boobs. Few moments of this and I shot my load finally. Got up, took a shower, paid her and left. A few drawbacks is that she knows only little English and I don't know Hindi so communication was an issue..Hi,

Let me share contacts.

NiceGuy89
06-19-16, 19:21
Hi all,

I am a silent monger for almost two years.

I will share my experience one by one.

Ram.

NiceGuy89
06-19-16, 19:53
I went through loc and called for MPs and finally end up with MP in famous place for it park near toll.

Went in and asked for full nude msg. Agreed to pay 1500 counter and I had choices of 3 SI. I have chooses ms. K went inside the room and changed the dispo waited for few minutes for the girl to come.

She came in and started the massage that was an average massage then I also the her directly for extras she gave me the menu list as B2B 2 k full nude 2.5 k. I have negotiated the the deal for 2 k for TL, B2B,Full nude.

Then the much awaited moments came she removed the dress and started body to body for few minutes then removed jeans and panties and I got the full access and pressed her boobs smoothly and fingered her pussy, but the sad thing here is that was the final day for her period time so pissed off.

Then I asked her to do the HJ very slowly she started HJ with the massage cream and ended up in another 10 minutes.

Good experience. The girl age is around 24.

Damages- 1.5 counter and 2 k tip.

LongWay90
06-20-16, 07:47
Went to know MP in airport road and saw new chicks there. Went there by evening. One of the bird by name S was there already in a MP near baba temp I guess. She saw me and laughed and hence she recognized me. There was another middle aged men who also wanted Miss S. But then the manager lady there said I'm regular and I like only NI. She convinced him to take another SI. Paid 2 k and went inside.

Changed to dispo. Once she is inside started caressing her and started speaking. She spoke very decent English and asked me 1.5 for full access. Tried to negotiate by didn't budge. Paid and started removing her.

Top and she loosened her pant button and slided a little down. Had ass touching and pressing to my satisfaction level. I sucked her boobs but she often was pushing me away. She said I was biting instead of sucking. Then she did a good HJ. Offloaded stock and she cleaned me up. She then asked me to come to MP once at least for massage. I laughed and came out a happy man.

Guess will repeat again there because while coming out saw another bird more younger and cute with nice structure.

WIR: Yes with the new one. Also I have a feel these girls have started demanding more like 1.5 k / 2 k. I don't know why these rates are up from 1 to 1.5 / 2 k.

Nanbenda
06-20-16, 10:21
This is a week older post.

Been to Kotur purem. MP. Which was on my menu long.

I thought it would be great. Since the rich area.

I was ask to come near brother library. Directed to st. It was house. Got stunned. Went in only 1 room. Bath is made in glass in corner. 2 girls. Not good looking. But paid 1.3 k negotiate. Tips 1. K. Service is OK. Not worth.

Will not refer anyone to get same experience. Ambiance not worth.

It's actually hair stylist I guess. 2 guy were sitting too.

Cheers.

Gio Casanova
06-20-16, 10:39
Yes, she was the much discussed S. She does rimming too. The problem with her is, she always tries to wind up the session in 20 minutes.

I got a message from this MP today that they got a new NI staff but refused to share the pic.

Cheers.Yeah, she was really in a hurry. Except for her, the selection wasn't that impressive there. They only had 2 other SI there. Don't know about new NI since Ms. S was the only 1 there.

Messi2016
06-20-16, 11:22
Hi all,

I'm totally newbie in this forum and from Kolkata, I am here in Chennai for this week. Very honestly I'm not very much interested in body massage or HJ rather I'm interested in BJ and FS. I'm staying near Tidel park. Any mid aged aunty / housewife knows to play and give pleasure fully will be my right choice. Please help me out with proper guide. Anytime you would be in Kolkata I'll take you and guide you for heaven tour that's a promise.

Messi2016
06-20-16, 11:34
I went through loc and called for MPs and finally end up with MP in famous place for it park near toll.

Went in and asked for full nude msg. Agreed to pay 1500 counter and I had choices of 3 SI. I have chooses ms. K went inside the room and changed the dispo waited for few minutes for the girl to come.

She came in and started the massage that was an average massage then I also the her directly for extras she gave me the menu list as B2B 2 k full nude 2.5 k. I have negotiated the the deal for 2 k for TL, B2B,Full nude.

Then the much awaited moments came she removed the dress and started body to body for few minutes then removed jeans and panties and I got the full access and pressed her boobs smoothly and fingered her pussy, but the sad thing here is that was the final day for her period time so pissed off.

Then I asked her to do the HJ very slowly she started HJ with the massage cream and ended up in another 10 minutes.

Good experience. The girl age is around 24.

Damages- 1.5 counter and 2 k tip.Hi,

Can you share the direction and details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Johnnk
06-20-16, 12:37
Quite interesting FR. If you mean Ms S with Sweety. Please take care of your health soon or test it. Heard from one my friend he got some itching kind diseases after his dick in her mouth encounter happened. Be safe!

First, a huge thank you to fellow ISG seniors for helping me out with this MP. Unfortunately, the reference didn't go through and I was stumped at first. After a few days, was browsing through LOC and found this ad that mentioned the Nandhanam. Called and asked the girl and as I suspected I was directed to the same place. It was really small, OK interiors. They had 2 SI and 1 NI. Heard from seniors that Ms. S was working here and sure enough she was the NI they had. Opted for her, paid the counter fee and went in. The room was spacious compared to what I was used to at other MPs and was air conditioned. So, coming to the girl, she told she was from Kolkata. Slightly short, not too dark or light, good structure and some acne in the face (I hope this is Ms. S everybody was talking about, so seniors please see if this description is right). So, laid down and she stripped completely and started the massage. She had medium sized boobs, was wearing a waist chain and there were some hairs on her pussy and few stretch marks above her ass. It was actually really decent than what most girls do. After 10 minutes of massage she went to action mode. She was now gliding her whole body on my back while, kissing my face and ears. Played with Johnny from underneath (boy that was good). Then turned around and she was riding my front with her body. After that she glided down and started giving BJ while I was playing with her ass and boobs. Few moments of this and I shot my load finally. Got up, took a shower, paid her and left..

AskMaverick
06-20-16, 13:25
Hi folks,

Being following ISG for a while now. Looking for some MP info and serious contacts. I can also share mine on Coimbatore and Chennai. Please PM me.

Awaiting eagerly. Yours truly. Maverick.

CheetahBoy1986
06-20-16, 13:26
First, a huge thank you to fellow ISG seniors for helping me out with this MP. Unfortunately, the reference didn't go through and I was stumped at first. After a few days, was browsing through LOC and found this ad that mentioned the Nandhanam. Called and asked the girl and as I suspected I was directed to the same place. It was really small, OK interiors. They had 2 SI and 1 NI. Heard from seniors that Ms. S was working here and sure enough she was the NI they had. Opted for her, paid the counter fee and went in. The room was spacious compared to what I was used to at other MPs and was air conditioned. So, coming to the girl, she told she was from Kolkata. Slightly short, not too dark or light, good structure and some acne in the face (I hope this is Ms. S everybody was talking about, so seniors please see if this description is right). So, laid down and she stripped completely and started the massage. She had medium sized boobs, was wearing a waist chain and there were some hairs on her pussy and few stretch marks above her ass. It was actually really decent than what most girls do. After 10 minutes of massage she went to action mode. She was now gliding her whole body on my back while, kissing my face and ears. Played with Johnny from underneath (boy that was good). Then turned around and she was riding my front with her body. After that she glided down and started giving BJ while I was playing with her ass and boobs. Few moments of this and I shot my load finally. Got up, took a shower, paid her and left..Good to know. A fortnight back when I called the guy told me she's available and just before I left I called to confirm he told me its closed today. I thought maybe there's some LE activity or something.

BTW guys Ms. Ab is back at Croma Spa it seems.

NathanCbe
06-20-16, 17:52
Pals,

Indie will be in Chennai for a week it seems and she is in real need of Money. So you have a good chance to negotiate with her. She will settle down from 3 to 4 K. If you have a room, she can do Outcall, if not she can do Incall in a place nearby Central area.

I did share her contacts with some of our seniors, so do contact her and get yourselves serviced. I would like to hear your review after your service.

Please note her cousin is always available for service, she is a amateur to this line; so a good flower to smell.

I am yet to reach Chennai for my office trip, so haven't tried her myself. In Coimbatore, her services were great.

Dude,

RexKnight99
06-20-16, 18:44
Hi friends,

I am from Mumbai, and moved to Chennai for a project; and looking for some action. I have been part of the forum for a while, and have been active in the Mumbai thread. I am looking for inde / MILF / Maami contacts around 5 K budget, safe lodges / own place. Please PM me with details. I promise to share details in case I find anything new.

Thanks in advance.

FunkyHabibi
06-21-16, 04:33
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

LongWay90
06-21-16, 08:25
Last month I read a report here about star hotel spa on pH road. It was said that two therapist handled the monger and they gave extras. Tracked down the details and went to the hotel. There was a guy and asked him that I was referred by a friend who was regular there. As usual lied. He didn't seem to bother if I'm regular or not. That's first hit. Checked the catalog for a while and selected a package. Was assigned a room and I changed to dispo.

There came a NE and she started massage. Started talking to her. Asked her about how many are working there for which she said 4 and there are no SI. All are NE. She works there more than 6 months and seems no SI. Earlier report by some monger said there was a SI there. Then Asked how much tips she requires etc. She did not say a word. Says your wish all the time and says she can't talk. Finally I gathered courage and asked her slowly if she gives extras for which she replied its professional and she never does. Then immediately stopped speaking to her and started enjoying a real professional massage.

Tipped her some 200, took a bath and came out. Believed that earlier report and burned my fingers. Enjoyed massage though. Will never repeat. Total Cost spent around Rs 2500.

Gio Casanova
06-21-16, 11:46
That's bad. Will be vigilant mate. Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers.

Quite interesting FR. If you mean Ms S with Sweety. Please take care of your health soon or test it. Heard from one my friend he got some itching kind diseases after his dick in her mouth encounter happened. Be safe!

Doc Lucifer
06-21-16, 14:36
Hello friends,

This is the first time I am posting a FR. I always wanted to but never got down to writing it down. So here goes.

I hooked up with an Indie on CL. She was a college student in a private Engg college out here and was looking for some NSA fun. I agreed to meet her in one of my usual haunts in Chennai for an overnight stay.

She came in a bit late because of the traffic and she was very silent and quite nervous in the beginning. I had ordered some beers and when she had a few, she gradually began to relax. Once she was relaxed, she was quite talkative. She loved music and watching movies (who doesn't, huh? Anyhow, one conversation topic led to another and before I knew it, she was on top of me giving me an awesome DFK. The girl really knew how to suck tongue.

She slowly put my hand underneath her blouse and made me cup her tender breasts. Her boobs and nipples felt awesome under my fingers. We moved to the bed where she removed her top and made me suck on those tender nipples they were tender and pointing straight at the heavens. She started to massage my cock under my shorts and then took it out and proceeded to give one of the most wonderful BJs I have ever had. She spend a lot of attention on the tender spot under the head and flicked her tongue over it and almost made me cum. I held off because I wasn't ready to blow my load yet.

I quickly took off her bottom and lo behold was a bald pussy with her pussy lips hanging out. I have never had a pussy like that and I almost went wild with passion. I spend a lot of time DATY and she came thrice soaking my fingers completely the third time round.

We then went at it mish style followed by WOT and a doggie which is my favorite position, during which I came. She was incredible throughout and we then spend half an hour cuddling. After that, she was again in the mood, but this time I took control because I couldn't just get enough of tasting that yummy pussy of hers. It turned out that she also loved giving head and we 69'ed and pleasured both ourselves senseless till we came on each other. We then cleaned up and then went to sleep.

But the sessions were not over yet. Both of us got up early morning and went at each other for three more sessions. Truth be told, I didn't realize that I had it in me. I was sure that I would get an aneurysm. But somehow her moist pussy and the silky way she kisses turned me on almost immediately.

She left in the morning after a thoroughly satisfying experience for both of us. She later messaged that she enjoyed the way she got eaten out and was willing to meet me again if I was in town.

Looks: 6/10 (she compensates with her awesome DFK and FS).

WIR: Yup, if I am back in Chennai.

Damages: 10 K (for full night).

Cheers,

DL

Johnnk
06-22-16, 05:51
There are few start hotels in Ph road which has multiple spas. Not sure you went to right hotel. Get PM and start work on correct one dude.

Last month I read a report here about star hotel spa on pH road. It was said that two therapist handled the monger and they gave extras. Tracked down the details and went to the hotel. There was a guy and asked him that I was referred by a friend who was regular there. As usual lied. He didn't seem to bother if I'm regular or not. That's first hit. Checked the catalog for a while and selected a package. Was assigned a room and I changed to dispo.

There came a NE and she started massage. Started talking to her. Asked her about how many are working there for which she said 4 and there are no SI. All are NE. She works there more than 6 months and seems no SI. Earlier report by some monger said there was a SI there. Then Asked how much tips she requires etc. She did not say a word. Says your wish all the time and says she can't talk. Finally I gathered courage and asked her slowly if she gives extras for which she replied its professional and she never does. Then immediately stopped speaking to her and started enjoying a real professional massage.

Tipped her some 200, took a bath and came out. Believed that earlier report and burned my fingers. Enjoyed massage though. Will never repeat. Total Cost spent around Rs 2500.

NathanCbe
06-22-16, 17:20
Dudes,

I shared the India contact with few people, but no one returned back to me over PM about the experience and I can see no FR either in the forum?

Was she worth it? Let me know guys.

Pals,

Indie will be in Chennai for a week it seems and she is in real need of Money. So you have a good chance to negotiate with her. She will settle down from 3 to 4 K. If you have a room, she can do Outcall, if not she can do Incall in a place nearby Central area.

I did share her contacts with some of our seniors, so do contact her and get yourselves serviced. I would like to hear your review after your service.

Please note her cousin is always available for service, she is a amateur to this line; so a good flower to smell.

I am yet to reach Chennai for my office trip, so haven't tried her myself. In Coimbatore, her services were great.

Akrt6543
06-22-16, 17:38
Dudes,

I shared the India contact with few people, but no one returned back to me over PM about the experience and I can see no FR either in the forum?

Was she worth it? Let me know guys.Thanks for sharing the contact bro. Have PM'ed you on what I think.

Jamo Josh
06-23-16, 00:05
This is a great FR and an amazing find DL!

Hello friends,

This is the first time I am posting a FR. I always wanted to but never got down to writing it down. So here goes.

I hooked up with an Indie on CL. She was a college student in a private Engg college out here and was looking for some NSA fun. I agreed to meet her in one of my usual haunts in Chennai for an overnight stay.

She came in a bit late because of the traffic and she was very silent and quite nervous in the beginning. I had ordered some beers and when she had a few, she gradually began to relax. Once she was relaxed, she was quite talkative. She loved music and watching movies (who doesn't, huh? Anyhow, one conversation topic led to another and before I knew it, she was on top of me giving me an awesome DFK. The girl really knew how to suck tongue.

She slowly put my hand underneath her blouse and made me cup her tender breasts. Her boobs and nipples felt awesome under my fingers. We moved to the bed where she removed her top and made me suck on those tender nipples they were tender and pointing straight at the heavens. She started to massage my cock under my shorts and then took it out and proceeded to give one of the most wonderful BJs I have ever had. She spend a lot of attention on the tender spot under the head and flicked her tongue over it and almost made me cum. I held off because I wasn't ready to blow my load yet.

I quickly took off her bottom and lo behold was a bald pussy with her pussy lips hanging out. I have never had a pussy like that and I almost went wild with passion. I spend a lot of time DATY and she came thrice soaking my fingers completely the third time round.

We then went at it mish style followed by WOT and a doggie which is my favorite position, during which I came. She was incredible throughout and we then spend half an hour cuddling. After that, she was again in the mood, but this time I took control because I couldn't just get enough of tasting that yummy pussy of hers. It turned out that she also loved giving head and we 69'ed and pleasured both ourselves senseless till we came on each other. We then cleaned up and then went to sleep.

But the sessions were not over yet. Both of us got up early morning and went at each other for three more sessions. Truth be told, I didn't realize that I had it in me. I was sure that I would get an aneurysm. But somehow her moist pussy and the silky way she kisses turned me on almost immediately.

She left in the morning after a thoroughly satisfying experience for both of us. She later messaged that she enjoyed the way she got eaten out and was willing to meet me again if I was in town.

Looks: 6/10 (she compensates with her awesome DFK and FS).

WIR: Yup, if I am back in Chennai.

Damages: 10 K (for full night).

Cheers,

DL

VelvetHard
06-23-16, 04:47
Hi guys,

Usually I don't monger at Chennai, does anyone know an MP girl, preferably NE girl, providing BJ? Grateful for any pm. Cheers.

LongWay90
06-23-16, 09:02
There are few start hotels in Ph road which has multiple spas. Not sure you went to right hotel. Get PM and start work on correct one dude.Dude,

I'm sure all the clues and other details was tracked down perfect. Everything matched from that earlier report. Though PH road has lot star hotels and spa in it the landmark mentioned there had this only. Anyways my report was not complaint as I very well know in mongering you will have to spend a bit to get info and cues. Experience counts here. My report was just a caution / clues to friends here. Nothing more. Happy mongering dude. With respect to PM. Yeah I should get it.

EatPrayLove
06-23-16, 17:06
A long awaited weekend when the family is out of town. Am rusty in CHENNAI. Would be great if some new contacts could be shared to help make life better. Cheers in advance! EPL.

SweetGuyy86
06-23-16, 20:46
Dear Seniors,

I am new and searching for contacts, can anyone share good contacts please. It would be very much grateful if you share some independent contacts.

SijoVarghese
06-24-16, 02:56
Does anyone had BDSM experience in Chennai if so please write your experience. Is there any pointers to BDSM mistress in Chennai.

VelvetHard
06-24-16, 04:26
Seriously, sijo? While people hunt for few drops of brackish water in this desert, you are asking for chilli vodka. What are you smoking bro?

EatPrayLove
06-24-16, 05:35
Seriously, sijo? While people hunt for few drops of brackish water in this desert, you are asking for chilli vodka. What are you smoking bro? 😂.Velvethard my friend, there is nothing against a fellow brother wishing for the unimaginable although I did quite enjoy your rib tickler of a reply. LOL!

Ssinger999
06-24-16, 06:52
Does anyone had BDSM experience in Chennai if so please write your experience. Is there any pointers to BDSM mistress in Chennai.They are indeed dime a dozen in Chennai, except they mete out that pleasure only to their husbands.

HarDickk212
06-24-16, 07:50
There are quite a few that visit Bangalore from NCR and Mumbai quite often and they are easily found on Twitter and on Instagram. But I don't think any of them provide FS just BDSM play. I guess at least one of them might be visiting Chennai. Or you could ask them to come.

LuckysShb
06-24-16, 08:51
I was a regular monger in Chennai before a year. Now I planned to visit Chennai. Please send me the indies and SP S contact details and I will reciprocate you by giving my good contacts at Bangalore.

CoolDude35
06-24-16, 10:56
Hey friends,

I'm a senior member from Ahmedabad, visiting Chennai. I'm interested in incall at ITC chola in July. I'm looking for a decent independent company during my stay. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated!

LongWay90
06-24-16, 12:26
Went to this Jaffer MP. Clues and routes were so clear. First floor went inside and saw a dark lady who welcomed. Stinking smell. Told her that I'm regular and couple of months there was a break because of my job. Asked for selection and she showed me two and I think one was eunuch. Asked her if Reshma is available and she said its her. I was like WTF?

Said her that I will fix appointment later and came today to just pass by and fix appointment. Within seconds rushed out. Really Jaffer MP guys? Realized that's the reason why there was no recent update on the MP.

Will never repeat. Saved few bucks.

SmartVvarma
06-24-16, 13:11
You can go thru Delhi forum. There are a couple of inde who only provide BDSM, which mostly doesn't involve sex.

Play Safe.

There are quite a few that visit Bangalore from NCR and Mumbai quite often and they are easily found on Twitter and on Instagram. But I don't think any of them provide FS just BDSM play. I guess at least one of them might be visiting Chennai. Or you could ask them to come.

Ssdel
06-24-16, 13:45
Hi fellas,

Visiting CBE in next month any factual reliable leads preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Can revert with help in Delhi.

Safe mongering.

Dudes,

Was she worth it? Let me know guys.

Cukoo
06-24-16, 17:32
I am willing to share an indie contact who is ready to share an indie digits back.

Consider this as a mutual sharing.

Play safe. Have fun.

Cukoo

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

DarkCock87
06-25-16, 02:13
Got this pic of a wife they claim to be couple from V 3 to 4 k for 2 hrs.

JkForYou18
06-25-16, 03:19
Hello guys,

Check the last 3 digits and other details before exchanging.

I received Cbe indie Vani's number (ending 620) as Supriya.

Play Safe.

JK

I am willing to share an indie contact who is ready to share an indie digits back.

Consider this as a mutual sharing.

Play safe. Have fun.

Cukoo

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson.

FunToLife5
06-25-16, 07:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RahulKumar
06-25-16, 07:51
Not sure if you are mentioning about my FR 'Double Dhamaka".

I am sure you went to the wrong hotel. Which floor was the spa?

This hotel was the one which was recently renovated. The spa at this hotel has multiple branches over Chennai.

Get PM, period.

Dude,

I'm sure all the clues and other details was tracked down perfect. Everything matched from that earlier report. Though PH road has lot star hotels and spa in it the landmark mentioned there had this only. Anyways my report was not complaint as I very well know in mongering you will have to spend a bit to get info and cues. Experience counts here. My report was just a caution / clues to friends here. Nothing more. Happy mongering dude. With respect to PM. Yeah I should get it.

BlackCheetah
06-25-16, 08:54
Hi bro,

Looks like there is a demand for MP chicks.

All are flying to Dubai.

Thanks,

BC

Went to this Jaffer MP. Clues and routes were so clear. First floor went inside and saw a dark lady who welcomed. Stinking smell. Told her that I'm regular and couple of months there was a break because of my job. Asked for selection and she showed me two and I think one was eunuch. Asked her if Reshma is available and she said its her. I was like WTF?

Said her that I will fix appointment later and came today to just pass by and fix appointment. Within seconds rushed out. Really Jaffer MP guys? Realized that's the reason why there was no recent update on the MP.

Will never repeat. Saved few bucks.

ChennaiFun
06-25-16, 16:02
Ssinger999,

Your wicked sense of sarcastic humor cracked me up. Amazing analogy senior.

Regards,

CF

They are indeed dime a dozen in Chennai, except they mete out that pleasure only to their husbands.

CoolHitman12
06-25-16, 17:19
In TC, her number is showing Black daughter. I planned to try her today unfortunately I held up due to official work.

She is travelling today to CBE.

Hello guys,

Play Safe.

JK

SexyBoyChn
06-25-16, 17:35
She looks so good and like a country wood in tamil, try her and post FR bro. Eager to know the menu and try too. LOL😂.

Got this pic of a wife they claim to be couple from V 3 to 4 k for 2 hrs.

Saurav2
06-25-16, 18:28
Hi guys,

I guess this is my FR after a long time. Though have had many in between, but didn't put FRs recently. But this one little different which makes me to write this report in this late night.

After having a mediocre session with usual SP p. Ya, Johnny was not satisfied enough. The cloudy sky from early morning was pushing and tempting me. Tried many usual SPs, finally my another regular KA from tambaram invited me saying a typical aunty is ready to serve.

After a long ride reached the place. Waited for a while, aunt didn't reach the place, looks like she was coming via bus. After a little wait, I saw her coming. Dusky dark figure, little plump.

Pakka hw, with turmeric on face with chenthur, dirty yellow mangal naan, nice nose pin. I realized she is an agmark north Chennai hw. Might be in her late 20's or early 30's. After initial formalities, left out in the room with her.

She was highly cooperating, found her name as Meena (not our official one) bit shy. Put her in the bed, started kissing her all over. Man! As against my opinion, she was very good in DFK, I was catching her lower lips, sucking it hard, time to time tasting the upper one, slowly tried to open it, to make way for my tongue. After a initial resisitance, she opened it, and sucked my tongue. Put my fingers on her mouth, she sucked it by showing her experience, no hesitation. Kissed on her nose, bitten her nose pin, and pulled, played a little there. I felt the kiss tasted sweet. It seems she took a nice bath, and cleaned her pakka, smelled nicely.

She was telling to remove my banian, since her too much turmeric on body might color mine. I laughed, and removed it, again spreaded over her.

Removed her pallu, where she put a safety pin, carefully removed it. She was laying in front of me with her boobies coverd by blouse exposed for me. Slowly removed the hooks one by one, there was a black bracier, lifted it above easily. Finally made the melons free. Wow, nice big ones, ultra soft but firm, was sucking like a baby for a while, found her armpits are having bit hair, unshaven, typical for hws. Played there bit, it tickled her, she hugged me like anything and sucked my ear lobes. Turned her, and licked her bare back for a while, massaged her butt cheeks.

I tried to remove her saree, but she resisted. Seems she would like to enjoy it with it. So here it is, she was laying with blouse unhooked removed upto the ankles, bra was lifted above the boobies, brown melons with grape topping staring at me. Pulled it together with a grip of both hands, focused the nipples by squeezing and sucked it hard. Her saree pallu was laying one side. Lower part was lifted above the hip. Kissed her inner thighs, smelled the pussy, where she maintained ultra clean though hairy, no bad smell at all, she felt little shy in trying to cover it.

Put a pillow under her, took her both legs on my shoulder. Found they are ultra soft, no hair, turmeric coated. She said, she doesnot do waxing, by nature its like this and said promise! I entered, she is decently tight and grip underneath, fully on her, playing, sucking her lips, kissing on her nose, throbbing hard, and came satisfactorily.

She was so cooperative, soft spoken, and nice lady. It was my plan once to have a dark aunty which is in local language Nattu kattai (LOL) for some time, which happened today.

Tipped her 0. 2 k and left.

Total damage, 2 k + 0.2.

Anyone would like to have the digits please share and take, please don't share, professional, multi chain, locanto operated, ruthless SPs.

Individual lady SPs and indie digits are welcome.

Meanwhile, spoken to our official working girl, meena for a while, still she is not reducing her price, not knowing about the market scenario, about to meet her with another indie for 4 k, 3 some.

Somehow postponed it.

Enjoy, cheers,

Saurav.

Doc Lucifer
06-25-16, 19:11
Dudes,

Was she worth it? Let me know guys.Tried to PM you some details. Says your Inbox is full. Could you clear it?

Cheers,

DL

Johnnk
06-26-16, 03:02
Looks like trans. Check it out dude!

She looks so good and like a country wood in tamil, try her and post FR bro. Eager to know the menu and try too. LOL😂.

RadiCool
06-26-16, 04:06
Looks like trans. Check it out dude!In the pic, focus on the hands, they are too stuffed for a woman, its a TG I am sure.

Just my 2 cents.

VikDickBang
06-26-16, 09:25
What are you planning to make a movie or what 40 k for full night is waste. I am from Bangalore and the standard there is 20 k for full night and the girl is much much better. In Chennai I find that things are not good. They are costly and looks are bad.

Got a profile from LC. For short time 15 k for two hours 25 k and for night 40 k. Is this worth. Need a advice from seniors.

Thank you.

SlaveInfo9
06-26-16, 09:33
Hi everyone,

hope all are doing good want to share the FR which happened yesterday. Was very much bored and looking for some new Indie for past 2 months and can't able to get any new all came is the old ones. Had fucked Ammu 6 times in past 2 months so I don't want to try her checked my contacts and all came was all the famous Indies in the forum and I have fucked them so many times and finally saw MGR Nagar Kavitha no who is in Kanchepuram I haven't tried her for past 1 year called her and checked Saturday morning whether is she free to my surprise she was free and told her that I'll be in your place by noon 1 boarded an ac bus from Tnagar by 10.45 and reached Kachepuram by 12.30 and called her I have reached the place she directly asked me come to her home took an auto from the bus stand and reached her home and called her she asked me to come in then went inside to her home she locked the door and came behind me a hugged so tightly said how long it was we meet and you fucked me kissed each other she was not able to control and immediately she went down and removed by pants and took the johny into a deep throat and started sucking it within few minutes I loaded on her mouth. Then cleaned and gave her the half Bacardi which I bought for her and sat on the bed and we where speaking for almost 30 minutes. She asked me can we start I said why not and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 minutes. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss, doggy, cow girl and reverse cow girl finally came after a 20 minutes of banging and I was fully out of energy ended the session happily said next time I will plan for a full night she smiled and then left the place by 3. 30 and boarded the bus reached Chennai by 6. 00 pm.

Damage. 2.5 k (including Bacardi).

Structure. 8/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Service. 10/10.

WIR. Yes Yes Yes if she comes to Chennai.

Cheers.

VallaVan
06-26-16, 10:34
Your Inbox is full. Could you please clear.

Happy mongering.

Andana
06-26-16, 12:15
Had been inactive for sometime here. But have been exploring off and on.

Uma has been providing girls. Early 20's for a while at economical cost at 2500ST. But her place is not that advisable as its a lower income locality house Near Moolakadai, North of Chennai.

Recently she shared a profile that is available right now. If you wish send me a PM.

HardcoreMonger
06-26-16, 13:48
Got this pic of a wife they claim to be couple from V 3 to 4 k for 2 hrs.I saw this AD in locanto and mailed and got a reply with the same pic. But when I met them for real the woman was different. She was fair and okish, quite busty as well. They are north indian couples with good class probably you can go ahead and decide. I didn't proceed because my taste didn't allow me to go further.

Ssdel
06-26-16, 16:16
The way you are mentioning the locality. It could be a cause of concern in regards to safety of place.

Safe mongering.

Had been inactive for sometime here. But have been exploring off and on.

Uma has been providing girls. Early 20's for a while at economical cost at 2500ST. But her place is not that advisable as its a lower income locality house Near Moolakadai, North of Chennai.

Recently she shared a profile that is available right now. If you wish send me a PM.

Ssinger999
06-27-16, 04:59
Hi everyone,
finally saw MGR Nagar Kavitha no who is in Kanchepuram

Structure. 8/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Service. 10/10.

Cheers.Wow, glad to know she is still in business. Your FR reminds me of the good time I had with her. She got some bad reviews after that and I was wondering what happened. Good to know she can still provide a good experience.

This was a few years back and due to time constraints and in call location issues, our session was not as good as it could have been and she said she will get her own place and we can spend more time in between pops. That is exactly how you two did it, and how it should be.

Thanks for the FR.

LongWay90
06-27-16, 08:10
Last time when I came out from room saw another chick whom I decided to go next time. Went for her exclusively. Once inside the person recognized me as I'm regular there. Asked him last time I saw a new staff there. Saw two chicks who were old there. I said I shall wait for some time. Was waiting for 20 minutes and came a girl outside who was also old. Then came this chick and I hinted the guy this is it. He said her name is Bu ly (unusual name guys). Paid him 2 K and after 10 minutes the room was cleaned and I changed to dispo. There came in perfect structure Hindi girl. She understands no English and with my poor Hindi we tried to communicate. Negotiated 1.5 k for bottom touching also.

She didn't remove top completely just showed the perfect boobs. Tried to suck but within seconds she takes out my head. Never allowed me to touch a place more than 5 secs. But I kind of liked the teasing. She said if I needed massage first then HJ. I thought why not I go for HJ first and then massage. She applied cream and within a minute she made me cum. Not sure if I was so excited and thinking about her or if its her hands and movements. Then she cleaned and started pressing. 100% no use. Doesn't know what massage is. She kept talking and did this useless pressing. Hugged her and said next time I shall come for her only.

WillBlak
06-27-16, 12:26
Hi JK,

The number you mentioned is right, belongs to Vani only.

She should be back in CBE by now.

Hello guys,

Play Safe.

JK..

Beyond Are
06-27-16, 16:48
Hi mongers,

It was month end and got enough cash. Planned for some action. Got a contact from friend. SP Quotes her price 25 k for short and her reference for 15 k for short time. Have anyone tasted these birds? They provide both incall & outcall? Seniors please help with your suggestions whether its right price or over boosted.Any lead for me Rajaa? My budget 10 k. In Chennai?

Screw84
06-27-16, 16:57
20th I was in Chennai and decided to visit Croma. Some new tags added and decided to go with Gow. Man! She is a grannie of ab and the best service ever I got. The rimming was wonderful.

Damage- counter + 1 k.

Service- 10/10.

HappySingh7777
06-27-16, 18:04
Many have asked in past for a couple friendly hotel. Finally found one when you enter T Nagar from mount road. You can also contact stayuncle and they will do the booking for you. No harassment no questions asked. Simple booking. Pm me if you want more details.Kindly reply to PM.

Regards.

HS.

Catch San
06-27-16, 21:55
Can you guys give more clue I have no idea. Or PM me?

Last time when I came out from room saw another chick whom I decided to go next time. Went for her exclusively. Once inside the person recognized me as I'm regular there. Asked him last time I saw a new staff there. Saw two chicks who were old there. I said I shall wait for some time. Was waiting for 20 minutes and came a girl outside who was also old. Then came this chick and I hinted the guy this is it. He said her name is Bu ly (unusual name guys). Paid him 2 K and after 10 minutes the room was cleaned and I changed to dispo. There came in perfect structure Hindi girl. She understands no English and with my poor Hindi we tried to communicate. Negotiated 1.5 k for bottom touching also.

She didn't remove top completely just showed the perfect boobs. Tried to suck but within seconds she takes out my head. Never allowed me to touch a place more than 5 secs. But I kind of liked the teasing. She said if I needed massage first then HJ. I thought why not I go for HJ first and then massage. She applied cream and within a minute she made me cum. Not sure if I was so excited and thinking about her or if its her hands and movements. Then she cleaned and started pressing. 100% no use. Doesn't know what massage is. She kept talking and did this useless pressing. Hugged her and said next time I shall come for her only.

CoolSp
06-28-16, 03:54
They are indeed dime a dozen in Chennai, except they mete out that pleasure only to their husbands.Well said!

BoldGuy123
06-28-16, 04:40
A month old report. Had a fantastic session with a slim and fair inde Maami. Had hectic and a very dry travel schedule and thought of relaxing a bit. Got in touch with this inde and was completely satisfied with the attitude and the structure. A nice lady who enjoys to have fun in bed.

Attitude- 8/10.

Shape- 8/10.

Damage- 6 k /2 hrs.

Tips- 0.

WIR. YES.

HiFriendd
06-28-16, 06:35
Thanks to Ss999, who shared what's up SP contact. I contacted him to take service of lecturer but she is not available during day time. He offered me this lady who is married HW and provides limited service in a month. Fixed apt in the morning.

Reached near Poonamalle bus stand and called her. She directed to her 1 BR flat with AC room. She was in saree and loose hair. Pakka Brahmin HW look, slim, little fat in tummy.

She offered cold water and some talks. Placed donation on the table. Slowly started, LFK and CBJ only. She is very clean and hygiene, went down for long DATY. She asked me to do more, very responsive and I think, she came twice. Rolled down rubber, blew my load in WOT. Little rest and she made coffee.

She is very talkative. She made me horny for round two. Started with doggie, then finally came.

Face- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 8 (LFK and CBJ).

Hygiene- 10.

Body- 8 shaggy boobs.

Place. Safe, A/C room, but dirty bed spread and cigarette smoke smell.

WIR. No, I have limited days, would like to try new.

Thanks again senior for the contact. I got her direct no too and would share to seniors who gave some leads.

JeganChennai
06-28-16, 06:37
Dudes,

I have few contacts of Indies in Chennai. Ready for exchange especially for Ammu and Meena. PM me for details.

Reflux
06-28-16, 08:29
It looks to be a Chennai trend. I am in Chennai for last 2 weeks and have been messaging Seniors for references. I think they just want to keep it silent and within their community. Finally, I had to turn to Locanto and get duped one one occasion. Leave your hopes. I found Mumbai & Delhi better in PM. At least they respond.I am a junior here but I am a senior in mongering.

I would disagree with your view. Many seniors have come forward to help me and I have worked with some members and against their SP to bring down rates mutually for each other. I don't post too many reviews as I don't have the time to write lengthy and I don't have the attitude of putting half the effort in something everyone is sure to read fondly.

Some times I have had my fingers burn when I've sent details of my contacts and received no reply with theirs but overall I think if you ask reasonably, it should be okay.

Additionally I would like to tell everyone with the view that "there is already so less in Chennai that we must protect it" - it is a very wrong attitude to approach things. The more you share the more it will grow. It's only the selfish person in you saying this.

A good example.

I've shared a girls number (Prya) to many members, they've used her, in the end she left the market because she made enough money but guess what she did? She started her own MP and got few new and willing girls in to the monger if market for us to enjoy. All girls may not do it but even if 1 in 10 does that's a 10% annual growth: the Share and our market will grow, don't share and soon these girls will feel that this too isn't a very good business to earn money and the scene will wither away.

I've not been mongering for 6 month nearly so need to get back to the game.

BoldGuy123
06-28-16, 08:53
Guys,

Could somebody post an FR on Vani. Please PM if possible.

Hi JK,

The number you mentioned is right, belongs to Vani only.

She should be back in CBE by now.

BoldGuy123
06-28-16, 08:59
Was in touch with my favorite SP asking for new flowers. Since I am a regular visitor for the SP, he told me that, one flower is available, just for a day. With lot of eagerness, went to meet the flower. Good one for my taste. Awesome one. Had a very good time. The SP is very genuine and does what he say. The profile even matches exactly with the description.

Willing to exchange contacts. Please PM.

Damage- 3 k.

Tips- 0.

Structure- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

AkiShore
06-28-16, 09:04
Has any one tried Sp from brother nagar. They had Russian until today.

JeganChennai
06-28-16, 09:36
Can you guys give more clue I have no idea. Or PM me?It is not near airport. It's on the way to airport. PM me for further details.

Illinoisdesi
06-28-16, 14:42
Posting after long time based on recent visit to Madras. It has some new official name now, but I will not use it because I ain't official.

1. Visited the massage parlor near Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Mylapore. A report here that one has to cross the river from the temple, make a right, go through some slummiest area until one reaches an intersection and then look up, helped. Yeah, reached the intersection, and looked up and lo and behold, street on the left had a massage parlor signboard on third floor across the street. Difficult to miss if one makes the trip and carefully follows directions.

Paid 2.5 K for one hour at the counter after being shown the girls. I think the rate is 2 K to the counter guy. Saw P (prayer) and S (Sikh actress imported into Tamil movies). Was told there was another girl in session and that she was SI and auntyish. Went with S*and. Good massage, DFK, topless exploration and handjob. Paid her a tip of 2 K. Sorry if I paid more and did not ask for more. I left happy. Just want someone prettier.

2. Looked up Locanto. There is one guy who says he operates without broker. I liked that. I prefer local operators. No point in talking to some guy or gal in Delhi or Cal on the phone, who will then call a local guy in Madras. Might as well go for the local Madras guy when in Madras directly. He asked for 5 K with a girl in a 2 star inn in T. Nagar. She was Bengali Muslim. Decent Looking. But did not do DFK. Will not repeat. The good thing about this guy is that the pictures he posts on Locanto are real pics of the girls he has.

3. Again looked up Locanto. Went for another local guy in Anna Nagar with a Russian girl. Paid 5 K. It was an apartment. Russian girl is an auntie. Speaks decent Ingilis. Was shown a couple of pics of other girls after session. May go again.

Guys, am a long term member. You can see the history of my posts. I post only when visiting Madras.

I am curious if the airport road massage parlor receptionist offers sessions. I have seen reports here that she is voluptuous. I visited the place today but did not see receptionist. It was a guy. The place is nicely tucked away from main road, after 5 star hotel and before metro station. Did I visit the right place? Please let me know via PM. Thank you.

Also, am interested in a real good looking girl who will DFK (deep french kiss) and has decent boobs. Independent or managed is okay. Am prepared to shell 10 K, perhaps more. Can you guys send me recommendations via PM?

Thank you.

FunkyHabibi
06-28-16, 17:34
Has any one tried Sp from brother nagar. They had Russian until today.They had two Russian girls. The one you're talking about wasn't that great. However the Indian girls they get are very good. I'm a regular there. But it's a little pricey. Heavy bargaining needed.

Akrt6543
06-28-16, 19:53
Has any one tried Sp from brother nagar. They had Russian until today.That old Russian bird he had, asking 6 K ST. Dunno what to say.

Akrt6543
06-28-16, 19:59
Thanks to Ss999, who shared what's up SP contact. I contacted him to take service of lecturer but she is not available during day time. He offered me this lady who is married HW and provides limited service in a month. Fixed apt in the morning.

Reached near Poonamalle bus stand and called her. She directed to her 1 BR flat with AC room. She was in saree and loose hair. Pakka Brahmin HW look, slim, little fat in tummy.

She offered cold water and some talks. Placed donation on the table. Slowly started, LFK and CBJ only. She is very clean and hygiene, went down for long DATY. She asked me to do more, very responsive and I think, she came twice. Rolled down rubber, blew my load in WOT. Little rest and she made coffee.

She is very talkative..I spoke to the SP as well. But couldn't go all the way to Poonamallee. She doesn't do outcall he said. What was the damage BTW?

AkiShore
06-28-16, 20:23
One of the most expensive experience who isn't any actress or known model.

So after verifications in month of Dec. She suddenly was not picking calls either her phone use to be off.

So got a chance to meet her fixed up meeting on wed night.

She told me to be on time but due to so work I got late but she dint mind much adjusted with it.

A very fine apartment in OMR.

Clean and fresh smelled all round.

Gia opened door and greeted with very sexily dressed her big melons were looking dam hot.

She called me in made me comfortable had a small chit chat she offered juice water or beer I was happy with juice so had it put light music in cellphone and deed started it was mind blowing.

She made me recall best of time I had with my GF..Thanks for this report bro. Yes, a real GFE but on a higher scale. Had a similar experience.

DreamExplorer
06-29-16, 01:40
Thanks for this report bro. Yes, a real GFE but on a higher scale. Had a similar experience.Not just on higher side bro, her price is totally incomparable to what she provides. Its normal GFE experience and moreover she is not in shape and way too old looking. I just took it once and regret till date for spending so much on a poor thing. We can really find lot better options at much lower price.

NaughtyChennai
06-29-16, 06:06
Hi everyone,

hope all are doing good want to share the FR which happened yesterday. Was very much bored and looking for some new Indie for past 2 months and can't able to get any new all came is the old ones. Had fucked Ammu 6 times in past 2 months so I don't want to try her checked my contacts and all came was all the famous Indies in the forum and I have fucked them so many times and finally saw MGR Nagar Kavitha no who is in Kanchepuram I haven't tried her for past 1 year called her and checked Saturday morning whether is she free to my surprise she was free and told her that I'll be in your place by noon 1 boarded an ac bus from Tnagar by 10.45 and reached Kachepuram by 12.30 and called her I have reached the place she directly asked me come to her home took an auto from the bus stand and reached her home and called her she asked me to come in then went inside to her home she locked the door and came behind me a hugged so tightly said how long it was we meet and you fucked me kissed each other she was not able to control and immediately she went down and removed by pants and took the johny into a deep throat and started sucking it within few minutes I loaded on her mouth. Then cleaned and gave her the half Bacardi which I bought for her and sat on the bed and we where speaking for almost 30 minutes. She asked me can we start I said why not and started to smooch and rub each other and here come the hell she went down and took care of my Johny what BBBJ it was best one for me till now she took my Johny deep in her throat and everything was on Menu including rimming that made me go mad dint allow her to come up asked her to take care of my Johny, balls and ass for while it went for 20 minutes. Then she came up and sucked her both huge boobs for while and rolled the condom and started in miss, doggy, cow girl and reverse cow girl finally came after a 20 minutes of banging and I was fully out of energy ended the session happily said next time I will plan for a full night she smiled and then left the place by 3. 30 and boarded the bus reached Chennai by 6. 00 pm.

Structure. 8/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Service. 10/10.

Cheers.Is her old number still working?

Akrt6543
06-29-16, 06:22
Posting after long time based on recent visit to Madras. It has some new official name now, but I will not use it because I ain't official.

1. Visited the massage parlor near Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Mylapore. A report here that one has to cross the river from the temple, make a right, go through some slummiest area until one reaches an intersection and then look up, helped. Yeah, reached the intersection, and looked up and lo and behold, street on the left had a massage parlor signboard on third floor across the street. Difficult to miss if one makes the trip and carefully follows directions.

Paid 2.5 K for one hour at the counter after being shown the girls. I think the rate is 2 K to the counter guy. Saw P (prayer) and S (Sikh actress imported into Tamil movies). Was told there was another girl in session and that she was SI and auntyish. Went with S*and. Good massage, DFK, topless exploration and handjob. Paid her a tip of 2 K..Well. Its time to start looking for options to move out of this city. When the girls get used to this 2 K, 3 K tips for a few minutes boob show how are we going to get anything else here at reasonable prices? Hats off to your benevolence.

SexySP
06-29-16, 06:47

She is very talkative. She made me horny for round two. Started with doggie, then finally came.

Face- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 8 (LFK and CBJ).

Hygiene- 10.

Body- 8 shaggy boobs.

Place. Safe, A/C room, but dirty bed spread and cigarette smoke smell.

WIR. No, I have limited days, would like to try new.

Thanks again senior for the contact. I got her direct no too and would share to seniors who gave some leads.Please share the contact details. In recieprocate I will share some indi contacts.

Sur0000
06-29-16, 08:40
Tx JKforyou. After a long dry period of moving to Tirunelveli area, able to meet the famous Ammu pammal. As many of you have posted, she is worth a visit. I love petite and was very much impressed with her ass. People who know my from old times, they know I fall for NEs a lot. LOL. She is a good GFE material for the cost.

Would give 8/10 for all. If you love petite types, she is a must visit, if one is not particular about skin color. She is not fair like the usual northies.

Akrt6543
06-29-16, 08:45
First and foremost, thank you JK the master monger for sharing the details of this goldmine with me. Got introduced and recd the choices of three HWs with music. The one I wanted was off for 3 days and had to choose one another that I didn't like much at first looks. Location was a safe serviced apt near and and m. Decent locality, perfect place. Went there and SP welcomed me in. Felt safe and relaxed. Negotiate 6.5 K for 2 hrs+2 shts. The HW with name 'laugh' in hindi came in, hugged. Age should be somewhere in late twenties to early 30's. Looked like a 30 to me. She was smiling, giggling and talkative the whole time. Avg height, slightly fair, not much makeup, waxed skin, standard upper middle class HW material. SP Music left us alone. Immediately got down to full monty. Boobs not that big. Was talking for sometime, playing, tickling, sucking and all that. She did a very avg BBBJ and seemed was not liking it. So asked to put on a cover on Johnny, she did it skilfully. And whoa, what a CBJ from there. I got the hunch now. To make her do things she is comfortable only. Johnny went on to a full salute and pushed her down to mish. Then tried WOT which she was not comfy with. She wanted doggy which I was not comfy with. Then a full 8-10 minutes of mish until Johnny vomited. Man it was good. Took a lot of time relaxing, talking about things etc and started round 2 with her mildly stroking and me onto her boobs. The problem I was too tired after travel the previous night and a morning workout routine on that particular day. Was a wrong day to ask for a 2 hour session. But played along. Johnny went fully up again. This time, started slow and relaxed humping for sometime until I was tired. She then helped me finish with a oily HJ. Washed up together. Paid Music the amount and left. The thing with HWs is that they are non-pros and are better rested on any given day. Most of all they give a good GFE unlike the other pro SP girls I tried. The pros, although some are stunningly good looking, are always overworked, tired and rush you through things. I think will stick to SPs like this music from now. Planning to try the next HW (my first choice) this week.

Face: 6/10.

Place: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ: 4/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Company: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Damages: 6.5 K for 2 hrs and 2 shts + room 0. 5 K.

VFM: 7/10.

Sp service and collection: 8/10.

Not sharing pic for obvious reasons. These are HWs from this same city and have a life here.

WinterIsComing
06-29-16, 14:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RahulKumar
06-29-16, 15:48
Hey,

Are you guys referring to the SP with digits ending 179?

How is the accommodation like? A / see, Safety etc? The whatsapp DP black saree looks tempting. Claims that it is a Punjabi!

They had two Russian girls. The one you're talking about wasn't that great. However the Indian girls they get are very good. I'm a regular there. But it's a little pricey. Heavy bargaining needed.

AkiShore
06-29-16, 22:22
They had two Russian girls. The one you're talking about wasn't that great. However the Indian girls they get are very good. I'm a regular there. But it's a little pricey. Heavy bargaining needed.Could you share the last 3 digits of the SP.

Greetings,

Jackson

BoldGuy123
06-30-16, 03:03
Thanks to Nathan for sharing the contact and making this happen. Was in touch with the SP and got an appointment to meet her. Luckily she introduced the other Priya and had good time with her. Tasted both of them on the same day. Nothing major to complain about. Good GFE experience. She is from Tirupur and desperate for money. Up to you to negotiate and get what you want.

Please PM me for references.

Mkslcb
06-30-16, 03:48
Seniors,

Please help me to get some independent contacts or SP in Chennai. I am new here.

Thanks.

FunkyHabibi
06-30-16, 04:11
Hey,

Are you guys referring to the SP with digits ending 179?

How is the accommodation like? A / see, Safety etc? The whatsapp DP black saree looks tempting. Claims that it is a Punjabi!I am going to try her this week. The place has ac and is safe. Just a little pricey. The SP told that the she's the best of the lot. Do post an FR if you go there first.

Cheers.

HiFriendd
06-30-16, 06:47
Thanks to one of the generous Seniors (not mentioning his name for privacy) who shared the contact with a trusted reference. I called her Manger V in the morning around 9 am, gave reference and fixed up the appt at 1 pm. V picked me from the famous mall in Vpalani. OTW to his office, we picked-up some drinks. She was waiting in the office. She is very pretty and smiled at me. She resembles VVS heroine.

Pre-Session.

We had our initial conversation and started having drinks. During this time, V was setting-up the room (new towels, air refresher and etc.) The place is really clean and safe. He has given near by restaurant menu and asked us to order some food for lunch at 2 pm.

Session.

In the BR, we started with VDFK for long time, removed our clothes and started action.

High lights during our 2 hrs session.

- She was in continuous action and did not waste a minute. Very committed, full GFE and she enjoys sex.

- Her lips or hands were either on my lips or on my tool.

- Long strokes between her ass cracks and squeezing her boobs from back, this is my favorite.

- Nice conversion in between and very good eye contact with sexual expressions.

- Long P2P and my tool felt her wetness.

- etc. Etc.

Post session.

V was serving lunch with drinks and had a very relaxing time about 45 minutes. They were showing other profiles and they seems good. Their hospitality is extremely well. She asked me to watch one of her recent movies, where she played role as 2nd heroine. She gave one final DFK before leaving.

Overall: 10.

Service: 9.75 (-0.25 for no DATY).

WIR: yes, in my next vacation. If I find time this week, I will try couple of their other profiles (dancers).

Thank you Senior for this contact.

Reflux
06-30-16, 07:06
On Velachery SP has asked for 6 k one hour near Phoenix market city.

Rogun number ending with 000.

Is it okay? He seems like a middleman.

Any direct contact to that SP? What's the correct rate?

RnaFromDna
06-30-16, 08:06
I think the price in the MP for top access and HJ are raised to 2 K now. Can anyone share the MP that offer FS with massage.

Akrt6543
06-30-16, 09:27
This FR might not qualify to be posted on ISG from one perspective. The place is pucca professional with very little chance of extras. However, I am still writing so that people might be benefited if they wanted a real massage at less than five-star rates.

So I got this gift voucher for a 90 minutes session at this spa that has a couple of branches in the city. Called the bro Nagar one and fixed an appt. On advice from a friend that had already tried this place, asked for their signature massage which is basically a mix of Thai (the yoga-wala), Swedish and Balinese put together over that 90 minutes. The place was clean and posh. I was welcomed with tender coconut water, shown their service offerings and introduced to a couple of therapists. Chose Ms. L, again on my friend's advice. Not so lean, not so tall Manipuri therapist of 25 years age.

Entered the room which was spacious, decorated and well maintained with a good bathroom. First thing I noticed was that the rooms were purposely left without locks from inside. That was the first hint that I might not get anything extra other than the massage. Found everything was in place. Moisturizer, shampoo, shower gel, hand wash, towel, dispo all. Changed into the dispo and then moved on to the bed with head down. L walked in. Spoke good English. She started from the back and got into the Thai mode. Man, she was nothing like she sounds and looks. Was strong enough to get the right pressure on. Used palm, elbows, and caught my hands from behind pulled back, pushed forward all. Body started heating up over time and man it was a good one. Turned around, continued and she was talking about many things in that time. We spoke about massage types, her life, Manipur, her liking Chennai, this work everything. Was a nice distressing experience. Slightly got to the topic of extras, and she politely talked me away from it. She also said, they are used to clients asking such things but it is not possible and they do not do any such thing there. Seems also that there are equal number of lady clients at the Spa. Hence, decided to forget Johnny trying to get attention and started enjoying the strokes. Finished with the 90 minutes, took a hot shower. Green tea with apricot and honey followed. The best part is that my gift voucher covered all of it and I was super happy.

But the therapist got a little friendly over that 90 mins, and wanted to exchange numbers. We did and at last, I tipped her 0.5 K. All-in-all, a perfect find for actual distressing.

Massage: 9/10.

Therapist: 9/10.

Extras: No. Not even touching / feeling the therapist.

Place, ambiance: 10/10.

Damages: None. The menu said some 4 K for that 90 mins.

WIR: Planning to become a member.

CoolSandy2020
06-30-16, 09:53
Hi friends,

I'm new to this forum.

Can any one guide me here.

CoolSandy2020
06-30-16, 10:18
Pals,

I am yet to reach Chennai for my office trip, so haven't tried her myself. In Coimbatore, her services were great.Hello boss,

It would be great if you can share contact details I'm newbie here. Looking for some fun.

Greetings,

Jackson

NathanCbe
06-30-16, 19:28
Dude, nice to hear about your experience.

Thanks to Nathan for sharing the contact and making this happen. Was in touch with the SP and got an appointment to meet her. Luckily she introduced the other Priya and had good time with her. Tasted both of them on the same day. Nothing major to complain about. Good GFE experience. She is from Tirupur and desperate for money. Up to you to negotiate and get what you want.

Please PM me for references.

HappySingh7777
06-30-16, 19:33
Dear all,

I have been receiving PMs based on my message here asking for hotel details. I would like to clarify to all the other mongers that I myself am looking out for accommodation for my forthcoming trip to Chennai which is the reason why I posted the message. Please do not PM me asking for GF friendly hotels since I don't have any details.

Thanks to everyone.

Regards.

HS.

BTW I just realised that stayuncle has extended services to Chennai too. That is three cheers to everyone!

HappySingh7777
06-30-16, 19:34
Hi friends,

I'm new to this forum.

Can any one guide me here.It would be difficult for anyone to help you unless you get a subscription and activate PM. Contacts are not shared in open forum for obvious reasons.

RokSon
07-01-16, 02:34
Good FR that makes you think of the great fun you have had. However, what was the Price for this. It would help us to know if we can also afford the same fun.

Thanks to one of the generous Seniors

V was serving lunch with drinks and had a very relaxing time about 45 minutes. They were showing other profiles and they seems good. Their hospitality is extremely well. She asked me to watch one of her recent movies, where she played role as 2nd heroine. She gave one final DFK before leaving.

Overall: 10.

Service: 9.75 (-0.25 for no DATY).

WIR: yes, in my next vacation. If I find time this week, I will try couple of their other profiles (dancers).

Thank you Senior for this contact.

EatPrayLove
07-01-16, 03:26
Dear ISGians,

Its a pleasure to see our forum full of action these days. Reminds me of the days when I started years back. As am coming back from hibernation, I had requested for some guidance and was overwhelmed by the response. All of you who have helped me out, you know who you are (seniors and newbies alike). Thanks a bunch. Am sure I would have a couple of reports over the weekend. Cheers and keep it up!

EPL.

NBomb
07-01-16, 04:05
Dear all,

I have been receiving PMs based on my message here asking for hotel details. I would like to clarify to all the other mongers that I myself am looking out for accommodation for my forthcoming trip to Chennai which is the reason why I posted the message. Please do not PM me asking for GF friendly hotels since I don't have any details.

Thanks to everyone.

Regards.

HS.

BTW I just realised that stayuncle has extended services to Chennai too. That is three cheers to everyone!Try Ginger hotel chain. Its a 3 star hotel and couple friendly if you have a valid ID.

Chimera29
07-01-16, 04:14
Thanks to one of the generous Seniors (not mentioning his name for privacy) who shared the contact with a trusted reference. I called her Manger V in the morning around 9 am, gave reference and fixed up the appt at 1 pm. V picked me from the famous mall in Vpalani. OTW to his office, we picked-up some drinks. She was waiting in the office. She is very pretty and smiled at me. She resembles VVS heroine.

Pre-Session.

We had our initial conversation and started having drinks. During this time, V was setting-up the room (new towels, air refresher and etc.) The place is really clean and safe. He has given near by restaurant menu and asked us to order some food for lunch at 2 pm..Can I get the contact if I PM you?

Greetings,

Jackson

Johnnk
07-01-16, 04:19
Your report is appreciated EPL. Very happy you be part of this active live form and assisting everyone in need.

Dear ISGians,

Its a pleasure to see our forum full of action these days. Reminds me of the days when I started years back. As am coming back from hibernation, I had requested for some guidance and was overwhelmed by the response. All of you who have helped me out, you know who you are (seniors and newbies alike). Thanks a bunch. Am sure I would have a couple of reports over the weekend. Cheers and keep it up!

EPL.

RahulKumar
07-01-16, 07:28
Bro,

What were the damages like?

I was put off seeing the google images of her. But one more senior confirmed that she looks good now and it was an awesome experience. Who is the VVS Heroine? Do you have any recent pic of actress K?

Cheers,

Rahulkumar

Pre-Session.

We had our initial conversation and started having drinks. During this time, V was setting-up the room (new towels, air refresher and etc.) The place is really clean and safe. He has given near by restaurant menu and asked us to order some food for lunch at 2 pm.

Session...

RahulKumar
07-01-16, 07:51
Perfectly put FR bro for Influence spa. I have never been to the Brother Nagar place but was frequenting the Nungam place. How much ever I tried, it was zero extras and I also stopped going. One senior had success with one of the ladies but he was a regular and had good rapport with her.

Regarding quality of massage its one of the best in Chennai. No doubt about that! The quality of rooms and amenities is also top notch. Don't get fooled by the looks of these thin therapists. Once they start the massage, they seem to have superhuman strength and knead every muscle of ours. But the bad thing is once the massage is done, I get so vexed that there is no extras that I need to go to some other spa to relieve the johnny.

For us mongers this place is a strict no unless we need a quality massage.

This FR might not qualify to be posted on ISG from one perspective. The place is pucca professional with very little chance of extras. However, I am still writing so that people might be benefited if they wanted a real massage at less than five-star rates.

So I got this gift voucher for a 90 minutes session at this spa that has a couple of branches in the city. Called the bro Nagar one and fixed an appt. On advice from a friend that had already tried this place, asked for their signature massage which is basically a mix of Thai (the yoga-wala), Swedish and Balinese put together over that 90 minutes. The place was clean and posh. I was welcomed with tender coconut water, shown their service offerings and introduced to a couple of therapists. Chose Ms. L, again on my friend's advice. Not so lean, not so tall Manipuri therapist of 25 years age.

Entered the room which was spacious, decorated and well maintained with a good bathroom. First thing I noticed was that the rooms were purposely left without locks from inside. That was the first hint that I might not get anything extra other than the massage..

RahulKumar
07-01-16, 07:58
Have you tried the V. Palani or Taramani one?

Try Ginger hotel chain. Its a 3 star hotel and couple friendly if you have a valid ID.

Akrt6543
07-01-16, 08:11
This bird is currently with SP Love. Anyone tried? Need feedback on quality of service. Girls with him look overworked and rush through things at times.

LongWay90
07-01-16, 09:53
Spoke with Karishma after getting the contact from a good popular senior here. Would definitely won't say names in open forum and thank them for obvious reason that I don't wanted tsunami of messages to hit them. Anyways called her and fixed appointment. Reached the place and was guided properly by her. Went inside the house and saw her.

Well to my surprise she was good looking and I liked her instantly (instant arousal). Even a little bit of fatty girl is turn off for me. Cock would shrink in reverse. Went inside the room after having some water. Hugged her, praised her and was constantly touching her ass. Wow what an ass to die for. I liked everything in her except that she is too short. If you wanted to make your johnny touch her ass then you will have to bend down to a position as if you are sitting on western toilet.

After reading reports that she would rush I told her in beginning that I would like to go slow. She didn't rush me. Wore condom and she sucked. She was on top and did the action and caressed as much possible. Sucked and pressed her boobs to my happiness. Later completed on mission position. Cleaned up myself, paid and came out. Very friendly.

WIR: Yeah. Couldn't take my mind off her ass. Wow.

AkiShore
07-01-16, 13:08
Dude,

Do you think its adventurous. On a single day she would have swallowed 20 + dicks. Its not recommended. Also she does BBJ and not CBJ. Please avoid her!Always carry a cover if one wants to avoid STIs.

That was a good point bro.

DeshRaj
07-01-16, 13:18
Pending FR's all on MILF's or big girls to be posted.

These were long pending FR's for over a month, got some time, gave a thought to pen them, sorry if they are long and boring!

FR 1: Indie in T Ngr.

Thanks to my best friends – CoolSp and SSinger, fixed up with an indie Sandhya, for a couple of hours in the evening.

Was asked to come near T Ngr P Park area by 7 pm and she picked me up in an auto and we proceeded to a service apt known to her, checked in and washed ourselves.

Her looks were decent, next door HW types, massive boobs, short height, medium structure, petite ass, shaved pussy.

Started some fore play and after some time she did not show a very high inclination to DFK, was already starting to feel lost, later played with her boobies for some time, bit saggy but large nipples and quite sensitive to sucking, she got wet slowly, she commented on my Johnny dimensions positively, asked her for a BBBJ and got a decent one, after a few minutes started first round in missionary since she was short (though am not so tall too, yet her face was far below mine to help DFK / Boob suck), still banged hard and came after about 6-8 minutes.

Washed up, had carried something to drink for both of us, after some chat she mentioned she was in a hurry to leave, then started BBBJ immediately within 10 minutes of first round, took some time to wake up but then she found difficult to handle him later, we tried mish, banged continuously in doggy, again mish but Johnny was reluctant to give up, she claimed to have climaxed already during doggy and was visibly tired, asked her to finish off by BJ, she tried CBJ for long but could not complete, As she was in a hurry we closed it and had to pack him back into my jocks without satisfying him, she kept apologizing on not finishing him off!

Overall fair experience but for she was in a great hurry.

Looks: HW / Normal / Wheatish complexion.

Boobs: 7/10 bit saggy.

Pussy: Clean shaved, not loose, but quite tight from behind.

Damages: 6.5 k to her + 3 k for place (bit pricey).

WIR: Maybe no for her, but can try threesome with another friend of her Ms Klvni.

DeshRaj
07-01-16, 13:19
FR2 : Tanya episode, Got advance information about Tanya visit through her message and managed to plan a visit Reached late evening after 730 pm, was put up in the regular Hotel at Chai Ngr, reached her room on time. Was welcomed by her standing behind the door with a robe on her semitransparent dress. She has turned into a full blown MILF like structure now, very fair with ample boobs, perky nipples, clean pussy, massive round orbs for her ass, quite a bit of a tummy and thunder thighs. Just what I lust for usually. She offered water and we discussed about each other for quite some time, started action after the familiarization, she had informed in advance on no DFK and non BBJ session, played with her soft titties and nipples to my heart's content, was giving her small kisses on her neck and shoulders, turned her around and did the same to her fair fleshy tattooed back, she was smelling really good with a popular international brand perfume on her. Was rubbing my prick on her behind, and she pushing it back in her silky thongs. We hit the bed for round one, off went our last bit of clothes, got complemented for my prick on shape and size, decent CBJ, Mish position, banged away, couldn't hold for long, and finished. Washed up, both settled down on the bed under covers, and had a long chat on our lives, her experiences abroad as a student, friends. She was really good at holding on to a decent conversation, like my woman mature and intelligent like this, meanwhile started playing with her tits, she was really good with her fingers on my brother and he was back in form in no time, again super sloppy CBJ, started out in M for quite some time, guess she was enjoying it by her moan's, changed to WOT, did a real good ride, was latching onto her nipples and tits all along with either my lips or fingers, enjoyed the feeling of her huge warm ass on my crotch, she was enjoying but getting tired, requested doggy and she turned around, Wow what a sight, beautiful fleshy fair spotless ass cheeks, jiggling with each stroke, she was clearly wet and could see that my condom had soggy outsides with her pussy cream, all this triggered my orgasm relatively faster for a second round. Washed up, and kissed good bye, a good session of more than 90 minutes ended.

GFE: 8 /10.

Body: 8 /10 my type.

Damages: T's normal charge for 2 pops.

WIR: looking forward to her next trip back to India.

DeshRaj
07-01-16, 13:20
FR3 at Bangalore.

Thanks to my dear friend Saurav, who shared the digits of Kavya, got in touch with her, and almost took me a month to get into the act! She was really helpful, set up a decent place for us at Etchess are layout for additional damages. It was a rainy evening on a Saturday, and after both of us going through huge traffic during travel we met. Had requested her to be in a sari as I have a fetish for this homely HW look, she was in a blazing red sari with a sexy looking blouse, bit dusky, and big, started with a nice hug, realized she was as much or even a bit taller than me and was really a big girl, she smelled nice and clean. Started off in front of a huge mirror, was playing with her ample assets over the clothes, wanted to undress her myself, took off her sari, and the rest of the clothes followed, played with her bare knockers, agreed to her request of minimum lights, guess it eases her out, then started an amazing DFK, tongue fighting, she was awesome here, sucked onto her boobies for quite some time, took off my Jock and got a compliment for my brother, then followed a good BBBJ, first round in mish, long deep strokes with DFK, couldn't hold for long, finished within 5 minutes. Washed up and got between the sheets, started a good conversation about our lives, work, likes, dislikes, travel. She was fairly good in holding up a conversation. Meanwhile she was playing with my nipples and hair on my chest, later moved to my nuts and Johnny, started playing with her nipples, moved down and was kissing her belly button and thighs, didn't attempt DATY though she was non smelly and shaved with short pubes, felt I missed the chance later. She started with a long BBBJ, tea bagging, attention to the nether areas, was in heaven for some time, put on the Condom and started again in mish, went on for quite some time, was doing DFK throughout and playing with her nipples, she was moaning and egging me on, sometimes sucking my nipples to push me, felt tired after some time, requested for doggy, favorite position, what a sight to behold, a beautiful dusky big Amazonian girl kneeling down with her rump high in the air, went hard and fast while stretching myself and clutching her tits from below, came with a flourish in about 6-7 minutes. Ended a fabulous session of about 2 hours. Washed up and paid her and left with kisses.

Body: 9/10 big and plump.

GFE: 9/10 very cooperative, missed DATY.

Damages: 10 k + 2 k for place.

WIR: certainly.

Lucas003
07-01-16, 13:45
Didn't want to try my usual MP as its quality has degraded. Wanted to try something new so followed the usual routine of calling up nos from LC. One of the fellows sounded very promising so decided to proceed with that MP. He even promised the girls do BJs, though I knew he was bluffing I decided to visit as I expected at least an above average service. Here are the pointers mates: this is opposite to the famous eye hospital (agrwl) in tmani road, Vchery. This is on a small lane opposite to the hospital, on top of a bike repair shop that's in an apartment. The name of the MP has the colour of our sky in it. There were 3 options and all were SI. One was free and other two were busy. The one who was free was showing some attitude so didn't take her and decided to wait to see the other two. One was an aunty whose boobs have refused to grow, some men have bigger boobs than her's, so refused her. The last one was a very young, probably 20 yo, girl who was cute. Choose her and paid the amount. Went inside and the massage started. Clearly she didn't know an inch about massage as she was just boxing on my back. Now comes the time for extras, asked the rates and she said 2.5 k for full nude. Since she was young bargaining was relatively easy so settled for usual 1 k for B2B+TL+HJ. B2B was total waste as she just laid on me. She was just 40 kilos so she totally laid upon me and it didn't feel heavy. She was just lying and hugging me, probably would have even had a small nap if I hadn't stopped her. She was very young so even I didn't feel like getting more sexual favors from her. So asked her to finish me. Came in 5 minutes and left the place. Would not recommend this MP.

Face-8/10- Cute.

Boobs- 8/10 (Perfect for her body).

GFE- 4/10.

WIR. Definitely no.

Cheers!

Lucas003
07-01-16, 14:00
I think the price in the MP for top access and HJ are raised to 2 K now. Can anyone share the MP that offer FS with massage.Hello mate,

The rates have not been hiked to 2 k AFAIK though some newbies tend to overpay. Its just 1 k for TL+HJ. One can pay 1.5 K at the max if his Johnny takes over his mind but never more than that. Humbly request fellow mongers not to hike the rates as keeping them low will attract more action. The intention of this post is to iterate the standard rates. They are 1 k for TL+HJ, 1.5 k - 2 k for B2B, and 2 k for full nude. Remember if one has paid for B2B or for Full nude at the counter then the tips should be just. 5 k to 1 k for HJ+TL. Happy to see a lot of action going on and return of senior members such as EPL. Wish everyone a happy and safe mongering.

Cheers!

ChennaiLover13
07-01-16, 16:28
Sorry for late fir.

Evo girl Shweta.

After going thru lots of calls and emails finally met the tigress at her place. Location is safe.

She was clean short curly Hairs which I love.

Shweta gave me one the best shot I had in Chennai. A complete VFM. She has excellent oral skills. Loved every single second I spend with her. She was just fab. Damage I m not disclosing.

GFE 10/10.

Look 6/10.

Body 9/10.

VFM 10/10.

I m not suppose to share to new people as per request of manager and Evo so please don't ask for emails and numbers.

Will repeat for sure.

ChennaiLover13
07-01-16, 16:31
Hi guys,

I want to try madam K. Recent reviews are good. But sorry I don't have anything to give in return if any friend can share or fix up meeting I will be really thankful.

Also want to know about side actress review can someone pm me her name please would like to her out. Damages and name please.

Thanks in advance.

ChennaiBro
07-01-16, 19:13
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Tamil HW escort profile. Decent - Good service. Do any one have the contact info? If yes, please share.

Regards

Hello mate,

The rates have not been hiked to 2 k AFAIK though some newbies tend to overpay. Its just 1 k for TL+HJ. One can pay 1.5 K at the max if his Johnny takes over his mind but never more than that. Humbly request fellow mongers not to hike the rates as keeping them low will attract more action. The intention of this post is to iterate the standard rates. They are 1 k for TL+HJ, 1.5 k - 2 k for B2B, and 2 k for full nude. Remember if one has paid for B2B or for Full nude at the counter then the tips should be just. 5 k to 1 k for HJ+TL. Happy to see a lot of action going on and return of senior members such as EPL. Wish everyone a happy and safe mongering.

Cheers!

VallaVan
07-01-16, 22:47
I am new to this forum and activated PM recently.

I really respect the seniors especially JK.

JK is rare gem and I am getting good help from others too.

Read some bad FR's about Chennai seniors. So thought of sharing it.

Will write more FR's on my experiences sooner.

Happy and safe mongering!

VallaVan
07-01-16, 22:54
I need to know how much we can pay for this MP? . Nowadays they are constantly asking more. Like 2 k entry and close to 2 k for extras (FN) . Though I am a regular. It's too much.

RocketRaj
07-02-16, 01:10
Hi to all,

I am another newbie to the forum. Found this forum accidentally few months back. I have been a silent observer for past few months and finally decided to create an account.

In general I visit MPs as my earlier experiences with SPs were rushed, unpleasant and forgettable. Surprised to see to that few folks here could get some real GFEs from SPs and indies. I would be really thankful if some senior folks share some good contacts but unfortunately I don't have any other contact to share in return. I do understand the effort taken to find some good contacts so will always respect the decision to share or not to share.

Over the past few months I have visited following MPs.

Vchery see Silk MP.

Its a crappy place with poor quality of girls. No selection allowed. High prices and hard to bargain. Had one of my worst experiences. Damage was 4 K+ for a worst service. I have also seen some bad reviews on this forum on this MP. So definitely would not recommend to try this place. WIR. Strictly no.

Mpair MP near ATM.

Its decent place. The environment is decent. I just walked in when I saw this place during my visit to my friends home living in that area. There was only 1 SI was available. Name was Ms P. P was dark and not that good looking but good structure. The massage was average. But had a friendly experience. Was talkative, providing +ve comment about my Johnny. No DFK or BJ though but the B2B was decent and HJ was good. I had opted for FN option. Total damage 3 k (Front 1.5, tip 1.5 but both was collected by same person). WIR. Mostly no as its close my friends place.

Pkarnai MP in road opp to dental college.

The environment is decent and spacious. Prev they used to provide only prof services but later started providing both prof and non prof services. This is also a place where I just walked in. I have been here couple of times. During the last visit, I had service of Ms S. Negotiated hard in front desk for just 1. 5 K as they were upselling to minimum of 3. 5 K. I just told them that I need prof services then later tipped S for extras. S is moderate looking with good structure but stretch marks are minus. Massage was OK. Got FN B2 be HJ for 1.5 K extra. Extras were decent no BJ or DFK though. I have also had the service this same person few months back in KnifeFly area so knew what to expect. WIR. May be.

Please do let me know if there are good MPs in Vchery area and Also if generous enough to share some indie / GFE providers contacts. Looking forward for inputs from fellow mongers.

RR

RocketRaj
07-02-16, 01:37
I see few MP ads in Loc promising like BBJ, CIM, 69 and many more services. Also the ads are more descriptive. The advertiser in all these ads is s. The number posted are, 1 ad with are 354 & S 573, another with A 856 & J 406, another with A 365 , V 286. Is it worth giving these ad a shot or they are just hoax? Kindly provide your inputs. Thinking of trying some new MP this weekend so your inputs will be helpful.

EatPrayLove
07-02-16, 04:28
This bird is currently with SP Love. Anyone tried? Need feedback on quality of service. Girls with him look overworked and rush through things at times.Its obvious from the. Pics that this girl is quite substandard. Reminds me of heavily made up wgs I have seen in the under bellies of our fellow metro cities where the going rate is just 200-300 rs still. Give her the skip bro!

EatPrayLove
07-02-16, 04:37
Your report is appreciated EPL. Very happy you be part of this active live form and assisting everyone in need.As reported here by someone a few days back, I took the smile girl from SP Music ydy and had a wonderful pre-lunch appetizer. The report is exactly as our other friend posted. Deeply satisfying. The kink factor was that there was a huge mirror and she loved seeing herself. Will repeat. The experience was worth recollecting while sharing a Gold Label with the legendary Nrynn later in the evening.

A big thanks to sssinger, jk, rajudoodez, rahulkumar, ssdel etc (sorry if I have missed anyone). Cheers!

KoolDude28
07-02-16, 06:46
Hello mongers,

This is my first FR to the forum. I am still about to activate PM.

Met miss T during her last visit in Chennai after seeing very good reviews from many. But after meeting her I found her to be over priced. May be she is a gem to her old timers. Her service does not include DFK and no BBJ. It's only a name sake CBJ and deed. Also in deed she was kinda in hurry and finished it in 30 minutes. Not sure if only I had this experience or it was with others as well. When I asked her why she is in hurry the response I got was "Consider yourself lucky. If it was Bangkok or NZ you would have got 15 minutes!"

In the same huge amount she charges for her session we will get a model with killer figure and good service. Mongers are free to share their views.

NathanCbe
07-02-16, 07:02
Without you experiencing on your own and write FR about it, it will not be possible for any of the seniors to share any contacts with you.

Explore some MPs, write review about it and then ask for help.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Tamil HW escort profile. Decent - Good service. Do any one have the contact info? If yes, please share.

Regards

MadhuSun
07-02-16, 07:41
I started my hunting with our members & my regular SP for my upcoming Bangalore trip. In the meantime, I want to make some start-up activity. So yesterday I called my regular MP in Madurai and booked an appointment. When I went in, there was only one girl who I already tasted 3 weeks before. Disappointed! But johnny took over disappointment, and went inside the room. She is from Kolkata, aged around 28, medium height, soft skin, big soft boobs & firm ass.

Massage (average) went for 20 minutes; then she asked about relaxation. I asked her what are the services you have? She replied like the last time (HJ & TL for 1,000). I told her, "I am bored with such services. This time I want something different and I will pay you as per your service". She didn't argue and removed her top and pop out her boobs without removing her bra. I asked her to come to my top and do B2B massage. While she is on my top, I slowly moved her head towards my johnny. She cleaned oil which she applied before with tissues and did wonderful BJ for 2 minutes. While she doing, I rub her back and put my hand inside her jeans. She stopped me and surprisingly unhooks and lowers her jeans & panties below her knee. Wonderful! I moved my hands all over her back, thigh and finally started figuring her. It was so tight. Session went for almost 15 minutes in total and ended up happily.

I tipped her 1.5 K.

Moderators: Can you create a thread of Madurai?

MadhuSun
07-02-16, 07:51
I see few MP ads in Loc promising like BBJ, CIM, 69 and many more services. Also the ads are more descriptive. The advertiser in all these ads is s. The number posted are, 1 ad with are 354 & S 573, another with A 856 & J 406, another with A 365 , V 286. Is it worth giving these ad a shot or they are just hoax? Kindly provide your inputs. Thinking of trying some new MP this weekend so your inputs will be helpful.With Loc advt I tried 3 MP (all around T. Nagar) + 1 FS. Every session went well for me. Just call them, they will start telling your the services offered, quote and location. Normally, these guys first asked you to come at some landmark, then asked to wait for 5 minutes and then they will send someone or give you direction from there. While you waiting they will check whether you are a cop or not. I think they also verify your phone number in TC.

CoolDude35
07-02-16, 10:29
Hey buddies,

I came across a craigslist listing of a northeast girl who was looking forward to meeting up for mutual gains? Has anybody tried her? I'm coming to Chennai soon and looking for a college girl indy (English speaking) and would be grateful if anybody would help me out! I can reciprocate in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.

Wadap
07-02-16, 10:50
Fantastic report mate.

Pre-Session.

Session.

In the BR, we started with VDFK for long time, removed our clothes and started action.

High lights during our 2 hrs session.

- She was in continuous action and did not waste a minute. Very committed, full GFE and she enjoys sex.

- Her lips or hands were either on my lips or on my tool..

LongWay90
07-02-16, 11:04
Didn't want to try my usual MP as its quality has degraded. Wanted to try something new so followed the usual routine of calling up nos from LC. One of the fellows sounded very promising so decided to proceed with that MP. He even promised the girls do BJs, though I knew he was bluffing I decided to visit as I expected at least an above average service. Here are the pointers mates: this is opposite to the famous eye hospital (agrwl) in tmani road, Vchery. This is on a small lane opposite to the hospital, on top of a bike repair shop that's in an apartment. The name of the MP has the colour of our sky in it. There were 3 options and all were SI. One was free and other two were busy. The one who was free was showing some attitude so didn't take her and decided to wait to see the other two. One was an aunty whose boobs have refused to grow, some men have bigger boobs than her's, so refused her. The last one was a very young, probably 20 yo, girl who was cute. Choose her and paid the amount. Went inside and the massage started. Clearly she didn't know an inch about massage as she was just boxing on my back. Now comes the time for extras, asked the rates and she said 2.5 k for full nude. Since she was young bargaining was relatively easy so settled for usual 1 k for B2B+TL+HJ. B2B was total waste as she just laid on me. She was just 40 kilos so she totally laid upon me and it didn't feel heavy. She was just lying and hugging me, probably would have even had a small nap if I hadn't stopped her. She was very young so even I didn't feel like getting more sexual favors from her...Aunty whose boobs refuse to grow and some men have big boobs. ROFL dude. Was laughing so good after a long time on this comment.

CoolSp
07-02-16, 14:53
Thanks to JK for sharing contact of music SP. The SP is very professional and is good in english. I did not deeply see the rates posted here in another FR and hence fixed a 2 HR deed for 8 K. The place is a service apt near a famous hotel.

The HW smile, looks much lean than in pics. Fresh to trade and she really enjoys sex. She has been already reviewed well, so I don't want to go deeper. But had a really good one after a very long time. One of the few girls I have met who really enjoy sex.

Score card:

Place: OK, construction work going on near by.

GFE: 8.

Looks: 7.

CBJ: good.

GFE: 8.

No DFK.

Looks like the girl whom all will like will be available after Tuesday.

ChennaiBro
07-02-16, 15:54
Hi Senior,

Yes, I had visited MP next to Tiruvanmayur, but it was not worth it.

I had two hands session, but it was not worth spending money and referring.

Hence looking for a contact with good review. I found that the another senior review about madam K was good and just want to give a try.

I don't have any good reference ti share.

Appreciate if you could share madam K reference.

Without you experiencing on your own and write FR about it, it will not be possible for any of the seniors to share any contacts with you.

Explore some MPs, write review about it and then ask for help.

Lucas003
07-02-16, 16:31
I see few MP ads in Loc promising like BBJ, CIM, 69 and many more services. Also the ads are more descriptive. The advertiser in all these ads is s. The number posted are, 1 ad with are 354 & S 573, another with A 856 & J 406, another with A 365 , V 286. Is it worth giving these ad a shot or they are just hoax? Kindly provide your inputs. Thinking of trying some new MP this weekend so your inputs will be helpful.Please don't fall for such enticing words. Even when you call them they may claim that they do provide BBJ but they are just bluffing most of the times. But my hunch is there are few MPs that provide BBJ and sometimes even FS but fellow mongers might not post FR as they will be bombarded with PMs resulting in dilution of the quality of those rare gems. My doubt is this; when most of the MPs in Delhi / GGN provide FS for a nominal rate, why don't girls from NI who work here don't even provide a BBJ. Some of those therapists claimed to having worked in Delhi / GGN and provided FS there. Adding to the suspicion are my 3 experiences. 1. In my regular MP there used to be a girl from Kol but she won't provide BBJ. But in another FR I read that she has provided BBJ to a fellow monger. I even PMed him and confirmed the therapist. Result: She was removed the next day. I asked another lady the next time and she confirmed the former was removed as she provided BBJ. 2. In one of my visits there was a NE who just sucked my Johnny for mere 2 secs then stopped as she was scared whether anyone will see her. Result: She was removed the next day. 3. In another visit the girl gave me a DFK and promised BBJ next time. Result: She was removed. So I'm really unable to connect the dots here.

Cheers!

CoolSp
07-02-16, 17:24
Hello mongers,

This is my first FR to the forum. I am still about to activate PM.

Met miss T during her last visit in Chennai after seeing very good reviews from many. But after meeting her I found her to be over priced. May be she is a gem to her old timers. Her service does not include DFK and no BBJ. It's only a name sake CBJ and deed. Also in deed she was kinda in hurry and finished it in 30 minutes. Not sure if only I had this experience or it was with others as well. When I asked her why she is in hurry the response I got was "Consider yourself lucky. If it was Bangkok or NZ you would have got 15 minutes!"

In the same huge amount she charges for her session we will get a model with killer figure and good service. Mongers are free to share their views.What I have observed is that most of the time WG with SP are always in hurry. On the Inde side, I guess north Indian girls know for sure that they have a craze here for their color and looks and hence they show attitude. Especially guys in Chennai are normally not much demanding. I know for sure and heard from another NI inde here that, people in Chennai are not much demanding and in Delhi she was almost kicked out for her poor service. I have also observed that over a period of time many inde get attitude and they really don't want to please.

My inference is that we have to catch birds who are in the early starting stage. They are cheap and fresh to please. Not sure whether I am right on this.

ChennaiBro
07-02-16, 17:36
Hi Senior,

It was appealing to see your review. I have taken few sessions at Numgambam But it was not worth spending.

Can you please. Share the below contact?

Thanks, once again senior.

Sorry for late fir.

Evo girl Shweta.

After going thru lots of calls and emails finally met the tigress at her place. Location is safe.

She was clean short curly Hairs which I love.

Shweta gave me one the best shot I had in Chennai. A complete VFM. She has excellent oral skills. Loved every single second I spend with her. She was just fab. Damage I m not disclosing.

GFE 10/10.

Look 6/10.

Body 9/10.

VFM 10/10.

I m not suppose to share to new people as per request of manager and Evo so please don't ask for emails and numbers.

Will repeat for sure.

VelvetHard
07-02-16, 18:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

VelvetHard
07-02-16, 18:09
I am just amazed to read about her sky rocketing price of Gia and the detailed screening she seems to do (maybe to filter the bastards). This is just an old woman with her sagging boobs hitting her belly button and smelly pussy, who speaks good English and offers great place for incall, by Chennai standards. But it is like going to a five star hotel and eating old food. Chennai only has kaiyendi bhavan's! Pun intended.

SexyBoyChn
07-02-16, 18:26
Got a contact of a MILF and contacted her, she is of 32 yrs old fair chubby lady who knows what a man wants. She is awesome in her service and treated me very well, definitely not a time watcher and even place is also very safe. Enjoyed each and every moment with her, she is worth every single penny we pay.

In simple words, she is simply superb. Those who want to try a native MILF kind lady PM me for contact.

A must try for newbies, but don't overpay guys.

ArunMohan69
07-02-16, 20:45
Can you please inbox me the details. I am a newbie and thanks.

Got a contact of a MILF and contacted her, she is of 32 yrs old fair chubby lady who knows what a man wants. She is awesome in her service and treated me very well, definitely not a time watcher and even place is also very safe. Enjoyed each and every moment with her, she is worth every single penny we pay.

In simple words, she is simply superb. Those who want to try a native MILF kind lady PM me for contact.

Ssdel
07-03-16, 01:26
Seems you had great time with her.

Share her digits would like to sample the sweet myself too.

Thanks in advance.

Ss.

Slightee
07-03-16, 08:15
Saw her last week on Friday for the second time after a couple of years. Still looks the same. Maybe put on a few pounds. This time location was in some Brahmin house near Mandaveli MRTS Station. Location was pretty private and good. Service has not changed. Very co-operative and wild in bed. Don't want to go into details. BJ still wonderful.

Cost: Rs. 4000.

WIR: Sure.

SexyBoyChn
07-03-16, 09:33
Hello Kid,

Activate the subscription first then only you can avail personal messenger facility.

Can you please inbox me the details. I am a newbie and thanks.

WallFlowerDel
07-03-16, 11:59
Hello fellas,

So I'm in Chennai for some business and really getting bored. Could any of you good souls please provide me details for good MPs near T nagar?

I can reciprocate with tons of contacts in Delhi that can take your load off for months.

Thanks,

WallFlower

NathanCbe
07-03-16, 13:32
Dude, this is a nice FR on Vani and I am glad you had a great time.

Dudes, because of your overwhelming support in Chennai, she is prolonging her stay in Chennai. She a good find, make use of her in her prime.

Happy mongering.

SexyBoyChn
07-03-16, 13:34
Dear Mongers,

Those who want have fun seriously PM me, don't ask the contacts for collection purpose. I receive PM with lot of questions as like you're asking a pimp. The first thing in mongering is courage to call the WG and discuss what you want.

Just my 2 cents amd no offensive.

Thnks in advance.

NathanCbe
07-03-16, 13:46
Perfect dude,

My two cents to newbies is, first explore the scene probably a MP and write FR about it. That puts you others Radar, after that ask for PM. Don't ever ask for contacts without any Posts under your name in the forum.

Because without your actual experience in the FR the seniors cannot validate your authenticity.

Safe Mongering.

Dear Mongers,

Those who want have fun seriously PM, don't askthe contacts for collection purpose. I receive PM with lot of questions as like you're asking a pimp. The first thing in mongering is courage to call the WG and discuss what you want.

Just my 2 cents amd no offensive.

Thnks in advance.

FunPa
07-03-16, 15:21
Hi,

I had an experience in MP received from. Loc add in T gar near subway they had three two SI on e NE and I took one SI B2B negotiated for 1700/ paid counter she is little tummy and irritated initial itself but demanding 2.00/ K. Tips. Finally agreed with, after tempting demand made us no way but bad luck during service outside room. By mistake someone knocked which she feared and spoiled mood. Full waste and walked out. Don't use near Sub way.

AkiShore
07-03-16, 17:12
Visited Bro Nagar MP. Paid 1.5 k at the counter. Met Ms. J for the 4th time this year. Was offering full and massage. Quoted 3.5 k inside bought it down to 3 k.

FunPa
07-03-16, 17:33
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

MadrasMannar
07-03-16, 19:59
Dear all,

This is my first post at ISG and apparently I am penning down my today's encounter. I am a newbie to this site and yet to active my PM.

After a previous encounter happened before 1 month, my Johnny was desperate to have one on this Sunday. Searched in loc and nothing seemed to be attractive except the Bro Nagar listing. Their Whatsapp DP has their current profiles in which the Punjabi and other north were tempting figures. But, mind wanted to stick to a basic profile this time and so I went with one of my earlier encountered pimp where the tariff used to be 3 K. They are running now at Vplni. Fixed the appointment, reached the location and told the uncle strictly that I will move ahead only if I like for which he completely agreed. There were two profiles, both are northies, liked the one with fairer skin. Paid the amount upfront and went inside the room, Spoke with her with half broken Hindi and she was happy to have conversation with me. Asked for CBJ and she agreed right away. She was very good in doing CBJ and to make her more responsive, I paid the tip in advance and it worked well. CBJ went for 10 minutes and then finished session. Overall a VFM experience compared to some of earlier encounters where the act was just mechanical.

GFE: 6.

Boobs: 7.

Body: 6.

Face: 7.

Cooperation: 8.

3 K + .1 K (pimp tip) + .3 K (girl tip).

I am little apprehensive about activating PM service since the portal asks to enter my card details. I just have debit and no credit card. Is there any virtual card or anything as such to pay / is it safe to pay using card number itself presuming the transaction is safe and there won't be any other additional deductions down the line?

AryaBhatta
07-03-16, 20:29
Hi,

I am a newbie. Can you PM me the details.

Thanks.

AryaBhatta
07-03-16, 20:36
Can you PM me the contact?

Pre-Session.

We had our initial conversation and started having drinks. During this time, V was setting-up the room (new towels, air refresher and etc.) The place is really clean and safe. He has given near by restaurant menu and asked us to order some food for lunch at 2 pm..

UltimateZ
07-03-16, 22:04
Hi Nanbenda,

Can you please share the contact?Hello guys,

Seems a great deal. Would be thankful if you can share the contact.

Cheers!

Greetings,

Jackson

EatPrayLove
07-04-16, 03:37
I am just amazed to read about her sky rocketing price of Gia and the detailed screening she seems to do (maybe to filter the bastards). This is just an old woman with her sagging boobs hitting her belly button and smelly pussy, who speaks good English and offers great place for incall, by Chennai standards. But it is like going to a five star hotel and eating old food. Chennai only has kaiyendi bhavan's! Pun intended.Bro Velvet Hard, am still in splits over your description of Chennai standards. Aptly put. LOL!

EatPrayLove
07-04-16, 03:45
Was chatting with one of the fellow seniors here when I realized the SP I reviewed last time was actually getting her girls through another SP and that he had the direct line. To cut the long story short, had a local teenage beauty the other SP was tempting me with from the new SP for much lesser price. The girl was 5" with a typical +2 class girls body. Heavenly experience. Youth does have its flavours.

Cheers!

BlackPearl007
07-04-16, 05:23
Saw many reports on Meena would love to try her, I am out of action for quite sometime any senior willing to help with her contact.

Thanks fellow mongers.

RahulKumar
07-04-16, 05:59
Where is this MP exactly? Did you get FS?

Visited Bro Nagar MP. Paid 1.5 k at the counter. Met Ms. J for the 4th time this year. Was offering full and massage. Quoted 3.5 k inside bought it down to 3 k.

RahulKumar
07-04-16, 06:05
Has anybody tried the Punjabi offered by Bro Nagar SP with digits ending 179? FR please!

Akrt6543
07-04-16, 09:52
People, going to Pondicherry for a couple of days. Have heard that the MP scene is much better there than TN. Requesting someone give me pointers to some decent MP with full service there. Also any reference to indie for a good time is also welcome.

JeganChennai
07-04-16, 10:07
Dear all,

This is my first post at ISG and apparently I am penning down my today's encounter. I am a newbie to this site and yet to active my PM.

After a previous encounter happened before 1 month, my Johnny was desperate to have one on this Sunday. Searched in loc and nothing seemed to be attractive except the Bro Nagar listing. Their Whatsapp DP has their current profiles in which the Punjabi and other north were tempting figures. But, mind wanted to stick to a basic profile this time and so I went with one of my earlier encountered pimp where the tariff used to be 3 K. They are running now at Vplni. Fixed the appointment, reached the location and told the uncle strictly that I will move ahead only if I like for which he completely agreed. There were two profiles, both are northies, liked the one with fairer skin. Paid the amount upfront and went inside the room, Spoke with her with half broken Hindi and she was happy to have conversation with me...Pay using Entropay. I did the same thing.

JeganChennai
07-04-16, 10:42
I am a very old monger. I am mongering since 90's. I had mongered in many cities in India. I am a member to this site since WSG days.

But for some reasons, I am not much inclined pen down the mongering experience. However, since now I had understood that posting FRs is the only way to get the authenticated with the seniors, I am starting to pen down my FRs.

I have two / three SPs in hand and they offer me good service. Apart I have few indies too whom I take them for outcall once in a month.

Two days back, one of my known SP called me saying that she has a girl whom I would like. Visited her place with some drinks. The SP is located near S gramam. Then entered a girl named Ms. Are. An unmarried girl in her late twenties. This SP is a small time actress too. The girl was fair with good melons.

We started drinking and in the course, I was smooching both the SP and the girl. After some time, the SP left the room and started the deed.

The girl was not comfortable in DFK. I am not interested in BJs. Hence started the deed first in Mish then WOT, then doggy and finished again in Mish.

Overall Experience: 3.5/5. Damages: 2.5 K + .3 K + .3 K + Drinks.

PM me if you need the digits.

JeganChennai
07-04-16, 10:43
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

VkVive
07-04-16, 10:53
Hi Seniors and fellow mongers,

I'm very glad and thanks to all for making this forum and making Chennai great.

If anybody need in exchange of contact can PM me. I'm not sure if people have contacts of SP and MP in Valasarawakkam, near Anna Nagar and a all rounder.

P.S. Considering forum s privacy and rules not posting names.

LongWay90
07-04-16, 12:13
I happen to receive a message on a SP name starting with Biv and number ends with 978. To seniors any idea on the SP and his worth. Can also PM me.

BlackPearl007
07-04-16, 14:14
Hi friends,

Saw some wonderful reports on Meena, waiting to meet up with a talkative and excellent GFE. Any senior would like to help with her contact and ref you can PM me.

I have been out of action for sometime will reciprocate once I hit some bird elsewhere.

AkiShore
07-04-16, 16:27
I am a very old monger. I am mongering since 90's. I had mongered in many cities in India. I am a member to this site since WSG days.

But for some reasons, I am not much inclined pen down the mongering experience. However, since now I had understood that posting FRs is the only way to get the authenticated with the seniors, I am starting to pen down my FRs.

I have two / three SPs in hand and they offer me good service. Apart I have few indies too whom I take them for outcall once in a month.

Two days back, one of my known SP called me saying that she has a girl whom I would like. Visited her place with some drinks. The SP is located near S gramam. Then entered a girl named Ms. Are. An unmarried girl in her late twenties. This SP is a small time actress too. The girl was fair with good melons.

We started drinking and in the course, I was smooching both the SP and the girl. After some time, the SP left the room and started the deed.

The girl was not comfortable in DFK. I am not interested in BJs. Hence started the deed first in Mish then WOT, then doggy and finished again in Mish.

Overall Experience: 3.5/5. Damages: 2.5 K + .3 K + .3 K + Drinks.

PM me if you need the digits.
Where is this MP exactly? Did you get FS?It depends on how we treat them and shower them with the pink papers. Forgot to carry rubber and had to come out with HJ.

This girl is some on with whom I was chatting for a long time.

This is near the famous two wheeler showroom.

AkiShore
07-04-16, 16:47
Been to the MP on red mount HG way. You can't miss it if you travel on the service Road.

Meet the manager, he was the care take of bro Ngr MP. Asked him to send the best. In come a small made SI. Can communicate only in Tamil. Just 8 days old to the MP. Very professional massage. She keeps asking if we need more pressure. Brother who wants a pain relief can choose her. She take some time to open up. Ms A. Tiny tits.

Face- 6.

Boobs- 7, tiny ones but enough to stratify.

Attitude- 9.

GFE- 9.

Ambiance. Newly set up. Not much cooling effect in AC as it was just switched on.

Can hear people talking, door nob was not good but need not worry.

WIR. Yes, if you are looking for a good massage.

HiFriendd
07-04-16, 16:50
One of the seniors recommended to contact this SP and the senior what's my number to SP, thank you senior. After the initial verification, he sent two profiles and both are very pretty. I had chosen one but when I went there she was not available. Had to chose other one, she is slim and she's like tits on stick. No extra fat.

Started with DFK but disappointed as she had strong smoke smell. Luckily I had Listerine mouth freshener strips which helped a little bit. Another disappointment was she knew Hindi only, which l don't know.

BBBJ was really good, DT with strong suction and no teeth. I went down as she was very clean, bald and did 69 for sometime. Put the cover, WOT and finished in doggy.

F 9.

Be 9, Very slim.

Boobs 9.

GFE 7 (no conversation).

Place 10 (very safe and luxury apartment).

WIR, may be the other girl.

HiFriendd
07-04-16, 16:52
I didn't like her at all but managed to finish. Big fat ass lovers may like her. No offense, just my view.

WIR. No.

HiFriendd
07-04-16, 16:54
I have already shared with few seniors and they are in touch with them. I have received over 80 messages and I would definitely share with seniors who helps strangers like me.

I am not an SP, please do not ask me questions like how you would ask SP.

HiFriendd
07-04-16, 16:56
I recently met a WG, she told me that one of her customers mentioned about this site and talked about her FRs. He what's the screenshot of her FR. She even told me her nickname used in this forum and asked me to check it out LOL.

Please do not talk about this forum and FRs, It could back fire.

Ajay2984
07-04-16, 17:18
Hi guys,

My FR on Bro Nagar indie. She's 28 yrs old and dark complexion with nice hair, smell, soft skin texture and hygienic. DFK and nice BBBJ available. Ready for all positions and not a time watcher. Pretty good services in a safe place (apartment of her friend). But damage is quite high. Demanded 8 k I cud bring her down to 5 k (still higher).

Trix66
07-04-16, 17:48
Hi all,

Just joined this site. I have had a few mongering experiences and just to get started I would suggest you guys to avoid the mudichur ad's. Usually NE girls and few not so good SI. Chose the SI last week. Gave me a BBBJ. Fucked her for about 15 min. She was too busy haggling for tips and not a good attitude.

Looks: 2/5.

Service 3/5.

Damage 3 k+0.2 k room service +0.5 tips.

Tusker78
07-04-16, 17:55
Pay using Entropay. I did the same thing.Please give the number of the SP so that it would help me.

Greetings,

Jackson

NBomb
07-04-16, 18:08
Hi Seniors and fellow mongers,

I'm very glad and thanks to all for making this forum and making Chennai great.

If anybody need in exchange of contact can PM me. I'm not sure if people have contacts of SP and MP in Valasarawakkam, near Anna Nagar and a all rounder.

P.S. Considering forum s privacy and rules not posting names.What is the price range bro?

Trix66
07-04-16, 18:11
Hi,

New to this forum. I have been mongering alone for some time now.

Last week met with a guy from the ad in Mudichur. Went inside had 3 choice one SI and 2 NE. NE girls were least interested. The SI was not that good looking but pleasing in nature. Undressed herself fast and gave me a note bad BBBJ. Started doing it for 25 min become Johnny gave out.

Look: 2/5.

Service: 3/5.

Damage: 3 k +0.2 k for room +0.2 k for tips.

WIR: No.

Any seniors have any idea how good Mrs M is? Charged 400 for appointment through payment. Seems to be her way.

FunPa
07-04-16, 18:18
Hi,

I always used MP services today contacted SP by help of sen. Member he has sent two photos and reached place but SP collected money and sent flat which is not friendly because they located inside all family places. Inside pimp not allowed to talk freely not worthy. Waste of money. Fellows tightly negotiate SPs and accept.

VelvetHard
07-04-16, 19:17
I recently met a WG, she told me that one of her customers mentioned about this site and talked about her FRs. He what's the screenshot of her FR. She even told me her nickname used in this forum and asked me to check it out LOL.

Please do not talk about this forum and FRs, It could back fire.Who is this WG and what is her ID here? If you can't say it, your bickering is useless.

VelvetHard
07-04-16, 19:25
Bro Velvet Hard, am still in splits over your description of Chennai standards. Aptly put. LOL!Thanks! I sometimes feel that with the increasing floating population in Chennai, it is much easier to score a freebie non WG than find a really satisfying WG or MP girl of say Delhi standards, provided you are young and bold enough to woo the chicks, who are in Chennai only because of their work.

Checkout the crowd in say, flying elephant, on a Sat night!

Nraj123
07-04-16, 21:58
Hey folks,

On 2 days trip to Chennai, please help for indie or spa in Vadapalini or Guindy area, Ekkadunthal is desired.

In return can turn up to provide help in Delhi, active in Delhi forum, please help.

HiFriendd
07-05-16, 01:41
She did not have an ID here. She only knows her nickname (initials of her name) used in her FRs and she has the screen shot of her FR, which someone sent to her.

Who is this WG and what is her ID here? If you can't say it, your bickering is useless.

CoolSp
07-05-16, 04:02
She did not have an ID here. She only knows her nickname (initials of her name) used in her FRs and she has the screen shot of her FR, which someone sent to her.I guess things similar to this happened in other forums also. Some immature people think WG is their friend and the people who put FR's (some times negative things about a WG) are wrong. Immature people share the FR with WG and even share the name of the actual person who posted negative comment of the WG.

People should realize that WG's are into this only for money and you cannot have any form of pure friendship or relationship with them.

The seniors who post comments against a WG are doing this for the good of large.

People in this forum are trying to help. Newbies should not used this for their selfish purpose to tarnish the senior.

CoolSp
07-05-16, 04:04
Who is this WG and what is her ID here? If you can't say it, your bickering is useless.I guess most probably he is referring to AM aka lecturer.

FunPa
07-05-16, 05:50
Hi Chennai mongers,

I had experience that SPs sending pics in Wha up is not real only face real and other parts morphed and sent. After usage I checked the WG she is not given any image. Hence always accept by seeing the WG in person not in pics you will be fooled.

VkVive
07-05-16, 07:33
Price is 3 k + for short-term.

What is the price range bro?

CoolHitman12
07-05-16, 09:23
Correctly said coolsp.

The same type of issue happend in Pune forum. This forum is only for mongers and not for WG.

Please don't share any information to WG.

Cool.

I guess things similar to this happened in other forums also. Some immature people think WG is their friend and the people who put FR's (some times negative things about a WG) are wrong. Immature people share the FR with WG and even share the name of the actual person who posted negative comment of the WG.

People should realize that WG's are into this only for money and you cannot have any form of pure friendhsip or relationship with them.

The seniors who post comments against a WG are doing this for the good of large.

People in this forum are trying to help. Newbies should not used this for their selfish purpose to tarnish the senior.

LongWay90
07-05-16, 10:19
Well a couple of friends here who guided me to the right spa on PH road. My earlier report on a spa that I visited was the wrong spa. Finally went in there and realized they have branch at are K Salai. Hottie receptionist asked if I'm new here and I said I'm new here but been to the other branch regularly. Said therapist names there and she got convinced I'm regular there. Asked for SI K and was said she was on leave. She suggested SI are. Johnny needed so much and hence went in.

The moment are came in she started talking. Very Talkative. Started the massage and the moment she climbed up she pulled my undies with such a speed as if she is going to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me. She then started pressing my bum. Asked 2 k for HJ TL. Said no way and lied down simply. She then asked 1. 5 k after a while for which my answer was strict no. After some massage / pressing finally agreed for 1 k and she seemed pissed off with me. Did a mechanical HJ. But I caressed all her parts as usual.

WIR: May be not.

SonOfHitler
07-05-16, 11:14
Please don't fall for such enticing words. Even when you call them they may claim that they do provide BBJ but they are just bluffing most of the times. But my hunch is there are few MPs that provide BBJ and sometimes even FS but fellow mongers might not post FR as they will be bombarded with PMs resulting in dilution of the quality of those rare gems. My doubt is this; when most of the MPs in Delhi / GGN provide FS for a nominal rate, why don't girls from NI who work here don't even provide a BBJ. Some of those therapists claimed to having worked in Delhi / GGN and provided FS there. Adding to the suspicion are my 3 experiences. 1. In my regular MP there used to be a girl from Kol but she won't provide BBJ. But in another FR I read that she has provided BBJ to a fellow monger. I even PMed him and confirmed the therapist. Result: She was removed the next day. I asked another lady the next time and she confirmed the former was removed as she provided BBJ. 2. In one of my visits there was a NE who just sucked my Johnny for mere 2 secs then stopped as she was scared whether anyone will see her. Result: She was removed the next day. 3. In another visit the girl gave me a DFK and promised BBJ next time. Result: She was removed. So I'm really unable to connect the dots here.

Cheers!I took the service of a girl at an MP, a year back. She told me she was a student, her family was in debt and that's how she got into this profession. I helped her get a job later and got to know her well. She gave me some inside info on how MPs work over here. It is usually run by a politician, or member of a political party, or someone with contacts in political circles. They have a tied up with landlords who rent the place (rent is much higher than average) It's usually a triangular setup with MP owner, political guy and landlord. They might also have contacts with some LE people (the cyber cops might be going through this forum regularly) They get their share of money and let them run the MPs as long as it does not cause any disturbance to the public.

About the girls who work at MPs, they usually are not from impoverished or poor families, they are average, middle class, girl next door types. They are ambitious and want to make money by whatever means. They can easily get jobs elsewhere, but ambition leads to greed and all they want is money. When they start off they plan to do it on a short term, but then it becomes an addiction and they are in it for years.

An average MP girl works 30 days a month (even during periods), they are reluctant to take even one day off. The owner of the MP gets the counter charge, the tips would go to girl (they also have a salary). If the owner is not in the MP, they would have to give a fixed amount per day and they can take the rest. From what I heard, an MP girl would, on an average, make 2000 to 5000 per day. That multiplied by 30 gives a mind boggling figure.

As mentioned in the report of Lucas003, the service of NI girls over here is very poor, that includes Banglore / Telugu. For some reason they have the attitude that Chennaites / Tamils are soft people and it's easy to rip off money, even with average or poor service. On the other hand they think NI men are ruffians and they would have to provide better service at cheaper rates. It's true that we are peace loving people and we would never use force unless it's required, but that doesn't mean others can take advantage of it.

If I have to tell you about myself, I'm a freelancer. I make on an avg 20 k per month working for my clients (have to manage food, rent, fuel and other expenses) I'm just like any other guy, wanting hassle free short term relationships, without having a troublesome GF. But from what I've seen, WGs here get 5 times the income that I get (by slogging day and night) We have to put a check on this. If this trend continues, those girls will be driving around in BMWs and we'll have to switch to bicycles.

So I suggest we start demanding FS for 1500 and MP extras (TL+B2B+HJ) for 500 tip. Comments invited.

VelvetHard
07-05-16, 11:46
Has anyone else tried this Vani? How was she?

Dudes, because of your overwhelming support in Chennai, she is prolonging her stay in Chennai. She a good find, make use of her in her prime.

Happy mongering..

WinterIsComing
07-05-16, 12:42
Have anybody in this group tried indie M? I got her contact through a person in another adult forum. I'm looking forward to set up a meet with her. She charges 10 k but seems like she is flexible on her charges. Anyone with past experience? Any tip would help me in my FR.

JohnLeeCap
07-05-16, 14:25
Went to this spa. Took deep tissue 60 minutes. Assigned with Miss R. She was cute and the massage was good. But no indication of extras, so didn't asked. Has anybody had extra here. Please PM me the therapist details. Please suggest a good MP with good therapist.

Thanks,

Jon

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SexyBoyChn
07-05-16, 16:57
I have holiday tomorrow, so contacted her to check whether her cousin will available and the response is positive.

So going to try her tomorrow, she shared the pic of her also and looks okish with a next door girl look.

Will update the FR tomorrow.

Happy mongering.

NathanCbe
07-05-16, 17:32
Dude, refer to FR from Boldguy.

I have tried her few years ago, at that time she was just an SP not a provider. But later she herself pulled her sleeves and started the service.

I have shared the contacts with at least dozen mongers, but only two FR so far. Since she is in dire need of money, it gives us a edge to negotiate hard.

Has anyone else tried this Vani? How was she?

NathanCbe
07-05-16, 17:40
I am just posting my experience in US (a coalition in a different forum). There they insist all the member not to increase the rate and have fixed the rates for FS, HJ, BJ and GFE. Pretty much all the members obliged to it and that ensured the rate never went up the whole period of two years when I was there.

So if all the members does demand right service at the right price we will not be ripped off. But I do understand a standard tariff may not fly for Indies, but at least lets enforce in MPs.

BTW, nice insights about MP girls and the way they operate.

I took the service of a girl at an MP, a year back. She told me she was a student, her family was in debt and that's how she got into this profession. I helped her get a job later and got to know her well. She gave me some inside info on how MPs work over here. It is usually run by a politician, or member of a political party, or someone with contacts in political circles. They have a tied up with landlords who rent the place (rent is much higher than average) It's usually a triangular setup with MP owner, political guy and landlord. They might also have contacts with some LE people (the cyber cops might be going through this forum regularly) They get their share of money and let them run the MPs as long as it does not cause any disturbance to the public.

About the girls who work at MPs, they usually are not from impoverished or poor families, they are average, middle class, girl next door types. They are ambitious and want to make money by whatever means. They can easily get jobs elsewhere, but ambition leads to greed and all they want is money. When they start off they plan to do it on a short term, but then it becomes an addiction and they are in it for years.

An average MP girl works 30 days a month (even during periods), they are reluctant to take even one day off. The owner of the MP gets the counter charge, the tips would go to girl (they also have a salary). If the owner is not in the MP, they would have to give a fixed amount per day and they can take the rest. From what I heard, an MP girl would, on an average, make 2000 to 5000 per day. That multiplied by 30 gives a mind boggling figure.

As mentioned in the report of Lucas003, the service of NI girls over here is very poor, that includes Banglore / Telugu. For some reason they have the attitude that Chennaites / Tamils are soft people and it's easy to rip off money, even with average or poor service. On the other hand they think NI men are ruffians and they would have to provide better service at cheaper rates. It's true that we are peace loving people and we would never use force unless it's required, but that doesn't mean others can take advantage of it.

If I have to tell you about myself, I'm a freelancer. I make on an avg 20 k per month working for my clients (have to manage food, rent, fuel and other expenses) I'm just like any other guy, wanting hassle free short term relationships, without having a troublesome GF. But from what I've seen, WGs here get 5 times the income that I get (by slogging day and night) We have to put a check on this. If this trend continues, those girls will be driving around in BMWs and we'll have to switch to bicycles.

So I suggest we start demanding FS for 1500 and MP extras (TL+B2B+HJ) for 500 tip. Comments invited.

FunPa
07-05-16, 17:52
I took the service of a girl at an MP, a year back. She told me she was a student, her family was in debt and that's how she got into this profession. I helped her get a job later and got to know her well. She gave me some inside info on how MPs work over here. It is usually run by a politician, or member of a political party, or someone with contacts in political circles. They have a tied up with landlords who rent the place (rent is much higher than average) It's usually a triangular setup with MP owner, political guy and landlord. They might also have contacts with some LE people (the cyber cops might be going through this forum regularly) They get their share of money and let them run the MPs as long as it does not cause any disturbance to the public.

About the girls who work at MPs, they usually are not from impoverished or poor families, they are average, middle class, girl next door types..Hi Chennai mongers,

It usual practice in MP service with 500 tip and now hiked up to 1.5 k which is higher side. Earlier just yr back tips after service now tips before service all made by visitors. No problem if we pay correct and maintain low tips for save.

HellBoyJonny
07-05-16, 23:46
Hi friends,

Very few people may recognize me, At the beginning of this year I had my first mongering experience, a good one and I share the FR here. After that I got occupied with my stuffs. Now I'm back to normal. I even got a new job with better pay so that I can budget for my new hobby.

I can't believe what a year 2016 is for me, my first mongering experience, my long lasting problem got solved in no time, new job with better pay. I love this year.

Looking forward for new friends and their contacts.

Happy mongering everyone,

Cheers.

HappySingh7777
07-06-16, 00:26

So I suggest we start demanding FS for 1500 and MP extras (TL+B2B+HJ) for 500 tip. Comments invited.MP girls do make that kind of money. I too did calculate and realise that their salary is extremely limited but the tips that they get ensure they get paid much more than many of us here can dream of, that too for (most times) mechanical HJs with limited touching and access. But, till the time sex continues to be demonized here in India and cops do their best to ensure that mongers are troubled, this situation would continue. It would be extremely difficult to modify amounts being paid as the girls too have realised that it's better to say no to trivial amounts when clients allow their johnies to do the thinking.

Many girls do not take leave other than maybe a week once in 2-3 months so that they don't lose out on any money at all. I would not like to say that most girls are here because they want to live a hifi life style. Many are in it because their families are in some kind of debt and this money they earn goes towards repaying that debt. Again, 99% of the families too don't know how the girl is earning money. They think she is either a nurse or in some ayurvedic massage centre in Chennai. In fact, some of the girls have actually been trained in professional massages but have shifted to this line due to higher levels of payment (not that I blame them!

Not saying that you were way off the mark, I am sure there are greedy girls too who want to just make money, regardless of anything. They are the ones with max attitude and demands too and they need to be shown their place. Otherwise, the real needy girl would definitely try to please to ensure she gets her tip.

My two cents.

ArunMohan69
07-06-16, 04:43
Hello,

Has any one tried.

1. Aunty in 3 ruvmr. Quoting 6 k for 2 h.

2. Suguna in Pkaranai. Quoting 5 k.

3. WL in Velachery. Pic attached quote 6 k.

Has anyone tried any of the 3. Please help me to choose.

Thanks.

Saurav2
07-06-16, 04:59
Hi guys,

A German hottie pic was shared by Sp love quoting, 8 k St, anyone done.

Saurav

NBomb
07-06-16, 05:25
Dude, refer to FR from Boldguy.

I have tried her few years ago, at that time she was just an SP not a provider. But later she herself pulled her sleeves and started the service.

I have shared the contacts with at least dozen mongers, but only two FR so far. Since she is in dire need of money, it gives us a edge to negotiate hard.Dire need of money? Sounds like a red flag to me. I thought of trying her but after seeing the pic she sent me, I felt there was something wrong with her. She asked me how much I can pay her rather than quoting a price and when I said 3 k, she asked me to come. Any other opinions?

Play safe.

Ssinger999
07-06-16, 05:26
It's usually a triangular setup with MP owner, political guy and landlord. They might also have contacts with some LE people (the cyber cops might be going through this forum regularly) They get their share of money and let them run the MPs as long as it does not cause any disturbance to the publicJust as another data point reinforcing this, there are two spas owned by the same people in different parts of the city. One had an counter price of 2 K and the other 1.5 K. When I asked the lady why that is, she was quite forthcoming that the reason is police there demands more money. So that nexus is very much true, as most of us suspect by default.

From what I have heard is, political parties routinely demand money from local stores where they deal with cash. It is sort of a 'protection money' and I heard that these kinds of establishments pay such 'protection money' to the head of the street level workers who may be affiliated with parties. So even if it is not the higher level politicians, the local workers will need to get paid.

MuscleHetero
07-06-16, 08:46
Dear friends I had made friendship with a chennai girl through seeking arrangement website. Was supposed to meet her today in park hotel, but suddenly according to her there was a death in her family and she is not able to make it. The main reason I am coming from Hyderabad is to meet her. But now have to sit in the hotel for 24 hours without any work. Can anyone help with a good contact, my budget is upto 20 K for LT.