PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Lucas003
07-06-16, 14:14
MP girls do make that kind of money. I too did calculate and realise that their salary is extremely limited but the tips that they get ensure they get paid much more than many of us here can dream of, that too for (most times) mechanical HJs with limited touching and access. But, till the time sex continues to be demonized here in India and cops do their best to ensure that mongers are troubled, this situation would continue. It would be extremely difficult to modify amounts being paid as the girls too have realised that it's better to say no to trivial amounts when clients allow their johnies to do the thinking.

Many girls do not take leave other than maybe a week once in 2-3 months so that they don't lose out on any money at all. I would not like to say that most girls are here because they want to live a hifi life style.

My two cents.One exceptional case; one of the girls from my usual MP confessed that she works for just 6 months a year. She works every alternate month and takes rest in between. The ironic part is though she works for just 6 months she makes double the amount of what I make. Yes, I concur that girls from various backgrounds enter non professional MPs. I've known girls who were nurses, professional massages, housewives who are bored at home, and prostitutes have joined MPs to make good money. The situation is just similar to a vampire tasting blood. The girls have tasted relatively easy money and now they are hungry to make huge money in a very short duration. What irritates more is the attitude of few girls who think they are doing a favor by offering extra services, though they charge for it. When questioned they come up with some sad stories. But at the end of the day they fail to remember it's they who've made the choice to work in a MP to get money. Coming to reducing rates; though I'm whole heatedly willing to reduce the rates I feel it's going to be a herculean task. So to start with let's pledge at least not to hike the rates. Once the rates are contained let's start reducing them. Recently I see few posts where people are paying 2 k at the counter and 1. 5 as tips, one can get FS for that amount in Delhi / GGN. If the MPs are quoting a huge amount and aren't ready for negotiation let's walk out of it. Let's stand together and make this a buyer's market like how Delhi and other NI metros are. Happy to be living in one of the wonderful times of mongering scene in Chennai and wishing everyone a happy and a safe mongering.

Cheers!

BusyBee27
07-06-16, 14:24
MPs are simply ripping money for the least of service they provide, I have stopped visiting MPs, the reason being, they charge 1500 as entry fee + 1000 to 1500 for the extra services, as per our requirement, so the total damage workout to 3 k for only mechanical HJ, you feel been robbed off when you come out of MPs. Whereas for 3 k we can get a FS. We mongers think MPs are safer than FS, but I think the other way, MPs are too risky than FS, since these MPs advertise openly in net / news ads, etc. So visibility to LE is more, better avoid MPs, is my advice.

MP girls do make that kind of money. I too did calculate and realise that their salary is extremely limited but the tips that they get ensure they get paid much more than many of us here can dream of, that too for (most times) mechanical HJs with limited touching and access. But, till the time sex continues to be demonized here in India and cops do their best to ensure that mongers are troubled, this situation would continue. It would be extremely difficult to modify amounts being paid as the girls too have realised that it's better to say no to trivial amounts when clients allow their johnies to do the thinking.

Many girls do not take leave other than maybe a week once in 2-3 months so that they don't lose out on any money at all. I would not like to say that most girls are here because they want to live a hifi life style. Many are in it because their families are in some kind of debt and this money they earn goes towards repaying that debt. Again, 99% of the families too don't know how the girl is earning money. They think she is either a nurse or in some ayurvedic massage centre in Chennai. In fact, some of the girls have actually been trained in professional massages but have shifted to this line due to higher levels of payment (not that I blame them!

Not saying that you were way off the mark, I am sure there are greedy girls too who want to just make money, regardless of anything. They are the ones with max attitude and demands too and they need to be shown their place. Otherwise, the real needy girl would definitely try to please to ensure she gets her tip.

My two cents.

NeedThatFun
07-06-16, 15:50
I met Dolly today in Bangalore and heard she will be in Chennai tomorrow for a day or two. Looks like she has quite a fan following here. Fellow mongers if you have her contact please reach out to her.

Yes I have benefited from this forum when it comes to her contact though I live in Bangalore.

Have fun.

WillBlak
07-06-16, 16:21
I had been in touch with Vani since last week of June (Thanks to Nathan from CBE forum), and she did send her pic and her cousin's and also a 3rd person, who is a mutual friend of hers. From the looks this 3rd person looks most mature of the lot, but as mentioned by Vani, she has learned Ayur massage as well. Anyways, last month I didn't feel like meeting them.

This week, after reading a small report on both of them, thought of taking this forward.

For the rates, she seems quite open and would ask you how much we can pay rather than she putting a baseline. So after much negotiation for both of them and the guest house I took the plunge. She informed me that she will do everything and take care of me. And all other typical stuff. A night prior I went shopping. Bought two blue pills 100 MG and a pack of SKORE –Not out (Climax Delay and Dotted).

Went to the guest house next day morning 9 am (I had popped a pill right after a light breakfast, which gave a me a window of 1.5 to 2 hrs for the pill to take its effect), which is close to Central. Place is okay-ish, small room with bathroom and A/C (1st floor). Vani came with her 4-5 yr old son and her so called cousin (whom she introduced as a friend), and funnily we all shook hands as she started the gesture. Her cousin's face is pleasant but her body is slightly bulky. Had few small talk and Vani said that she will go downstairs with her son, while I start with her cousin. Asked for the money as per agreed amount. Gave it to her. While going out of the room she whispered and said "she is a small girl, so don't be too rough".

So while the room was closed, I went to the washroom to empty my bladder (after a long drive to Central). While I return back, I see her cousin is already stripped down to her skin, except her bra. She has a heavy tummy. And a BIG ass. I was not very impressed. She asked me to take out the rubber. And while I was stripping she had already tore open the pack and kept the rubber on one side of the bed. I was like WTF in my mind. So with not much initial talks. I just laid down and thought let me see how it goes. So she starts opening her mind to me and says. She is feeding her 7 month child, hence she cannot open her bra. I can touch and squeeze over her bra. But no sucking. She was not into kissing / FK / DFK. Another WTF moment. She stroked and caressed me here and there and rolled down the condom on my semi-hard tool and started giving me a CBJ. Not an encouraging BJ though. I started in Mish. Soon after and BAM, I am through in 5 minutes. What 100 MG Pill. My mind thought. Washed up and dressed and she pinged Vani to get in the room, she went downstairs.

Vani came and asked me how did it go. I said "if you would have told me that she doesn't do xyz, I would not have come at all" she was apologetic. I was not convinced. Had few sips of juice and some chikky to regain some energy while we both stripped. Vani has average hanging boobs. Semi-hard-soft. A bit of a tummy. While her ass is pretty. Pear shaped. She took situation in a more matured way. Talking. Caressing. Pinching. Licks on my nips. And soon enough johnny was getting aroused for another round. She too pulled a rubber on and gave a slow smooth CBJ. Much better and experienced one. But maybe I would have felt better without the rubber. So while I am hard, she bends down and offers me a doggy pose. And I am all for it. Nice round pear shaped ass cheeks to greet me while I hump away. Changed to Mish. And still after some time. No indication of johnny coming. (blue pill taking affect now?) I was getting a bit tired. Changed her to side scissors. Banged her for some more time. And then stopped for a breather. She started giving a HJ for almost 2 minutes with alternate hands. I told her I am ready again. Rolled on a 3rd rubber. And started again in Mish. And I increased my thrust force. I could hear her moaning now. With each deep and stronger thrust. Finally came after few minutes. We held each other for few moments. And then washed ourselves.

Overall feeling:

Not very impressed with either of them.

Vani– matured HW. Tries to please. Does not hurry.

Body– 5 (but clean smelling).

Face– 5.

Boobs– 5.

Ass– 8.

Pussy– clean shaven. Not loose. Didn't try DATY.

WIR– No.

Cousin– Not very engaging. Felt she was trying to hurry (slightly).

Body– 4.

Face– 7.

Boobs– Felt OK by touch. But didn't see (full time covered).

Ass– 4 (huge. Crossed the limits of my liking).

Pussy– Clean shaven. Not loose. Didn't want to try DATY.

WIR– Definitely NO.

Reflux
07-06-16, 16:31
Hey all.

I had a recent talk with my SP and he put me on to a place in Brother nagar, near chinta money.

Girls were nice one Telugu and one Punjabi. Punjabi was nice and tight, place was clean and they guy's there don't bargain.

Paid 5 k for a pop and mind blow. Totally the place to go if you like thin girls with proportionate figure.

Superb attitude too. Wouldn't do BBBJ but agreed for DFK after she realized I'm a clean guy.

Place: 8/10.

Girl figure 9/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Damage: 5 K + tips.

SkyTech14
07-06-16, 17:25
Hi Guys.

Just landed in Chennai.

Here for 3 days.

Can anybody help me out good indie contacts or any good SP with references.

Looking forward to have good times with your support.

Can help you people in Pune.

Thanks.

Member #4522
07-06-16, 20:04
Dear friends I had made friendship with a chennai girl through seeking arrangement website. Was supposed to meet her today in park hotel, but suddenly according to her there was a death in her family and she is not able to make it. The main reason I am coming from Hyderabad is to meet her. But now have to sit in the hotel for 24 hours without any work. Can anyone help with a good contact, my budget is upto 20 K for LT.Dude are you referring to Tinder site.

VkVive
07-06-16, 22:21
I get PM's for seeking the contact in exchange but some ask upfront without any exchange, Dunno what to do and PM is flooding. Please ask when you have one and the SP is very vigilant dunno what happened now she is not picking my call.

Hi Seniors and fellow mongers,

I'm very glad and thanks to all for making this forum and making Chennai great.

If anybody need in exchange of contact can PM me. I'm not sure if people have contacts of SP and MP in Valasarawakkam, near Anna Nagar and a all rounder.

P.S. Considering forum s privacy and rules not posting names.

VkVive
07-06-16, 22:24
Request her contact.

I met Dolly today in Bangalore and heard she will be in Chennai tomorrow for a day or two. Looks like she has quite a fan following here. Fellow mongers if you have her contact please reach out to her.

Yes I have benefited from this forum when it comes to her contact though I live in Bangalore.

Have fun.

MuscleHetero
07-07-16, 01:00
After being KLPD sent out a request to fellow monger, few of whom replied but didn't go ahead because didn't like the profile. Then sent a message to SP J who sent few profiles, one of whom I liked. Fixed deal for whole night for 3 sessions. Entered her name in hotel register for second occupancy. She came promptly on time, went to lobby and came to room without giving ID proof. She looked fat compared to pics. Didn't know much English but was a chatter box in hindi, though I didn't know much. Paid money upfront. Deed started, good body had lots of tattoos, saggy but handful boobs. She gave DFK, BBBJ, did DATY on her non smelly hygienic parts. Sex in multiple positions with protection till exhaustion.

Later had dinner and a bottle of red wine and second time deed started but couldn't come for a long time. Was tired and took out and jerked myself off. I was not in the mood for third round and sent her packing.

MuscleHetero
07-07-16, 01:15
Dude are you referring to Tinder site.No it seekingarrangement.com a site for sugar daddies. Not tinder.

CoolDude35
07-07-16, 01:44
After being KLPD sent out a request to fellow monger, few of whom replied but didn't go ahead because didn't like the profile. Then sent a message to SP J who sent few profiles, one of whom I liked. Fixed deal for whole night for 3 sessions. Entered her name in hotel register for second occupancy. She came promptly on time, went to lobby and came to room without giving ID proof. She looked fat compared to pics. Didn't know much English but was a chatter box in hindi, though I didn't know much. Paid money upfront. Deed started, good body had lots of tattoos, saggy but handful boobs. She gave DFK, BBBJ, did DATY on her non smelly hygienic parts. Sex in multiple positions with protection till exhaustion.

Later had dinner and a bottle of red wine and second time deed started but couldn't come for a long time. Was tired and took out and jerked myself off. I was not in the mood for third round and sent her packing.How much was the damage? Will you repeat?

NBomb
07-07-16, 05:27
Thinking of trying Vani. But the user Cukoo says bad service and bad place. Any others tried? I got a review from Sexyboychn that it is a good one. Love to hear other opinions.

ArivuKannan
07-07-16, 06:08
Hi guys,

After long break, thank you for the senior member who helped to get me a HW. Called her Fixed appointment near Tbm name is Jaya ending with 5458. Had tummy but looks was good. Negotiated 3. 5 k for one hour. Place was okish no ac. Exception no BBBJ apart from that all was available. Had nice time.

JingleBells99
07-07-16, 06:46
Dear friends I had made friendship with a chennai girl through seeking arrangement website. Was supposed to meet her today in park hotel, but suddenly according to her there was a death in her family and she is not able to make it. The main reason I am coming from Hyderabad is to meet her. But now have to sit in the hotel for 24 hours without any work. Can anyone help with a good contact, my budget is upto 20 K for LT.Buddy. Check your PM. Share a contact who may be able to help.

JkForYou18
07-07-16, 07:17
Hi mate,

The one in the pic is Bhanu. Old pic. Mixed reviews lately. Definitely can negotiate to 4 k. 6 k for her is too high.

The other ones I am not sure. More details like last 3 digits would be easier to identify. They also change names frequently.

Play Safe.

Cheers.

JK

Hello,

Has any one tried.

1. Aunty in 3 ruvmr. Quoting 6 k for 2 h.

2. Suguna in Pkaranai. Quoting 5 k.

3. WL in Velachery. Pic attached quote 6 k.

Has anyone tried any of the 3. Please help me to choose.

Thanks..

JkForYou18
07-07-16, 07:38
Hello guys,

Any recent updates on Vedha Tiruvottiyur (ending 741)? Badly wanted to try the young girl she refers.

Also, has anyone tried the girl in the pic? Let me know.

Play Safe.

Cheers.

JK.

Srinivasl234
07-07-16, 07:42
Hi,

I am coming from Mumbai to Chennai on Sunday. Please help me with some good indi contacts any help in Mumbai let me know.

LongWay90
07-07-16, 08:45
Thanks to a good friend here who introduced me to her. She was very friendly. Time and venue was fixed already but unfortunately there was a change in venue and a couple of hours delay because of that. Finally met her and went inside room. Was introduced to he another friend too. Had some chit chat and we opened Vod bottle. Had some snacks and started to caress her. Wow what a boob what an ass. Was constantly caressing her till she and her friend was finishing the first round.

Once her friend goes outside we started the deed. Stripped her and rolled over and placed my cock on her ass. Wow what a feel that was. Did it in mission and came after 5 minutes of stroke. Was so excited. Then had some snacks and was watching TV with her with second round of vod. After an hour or so we started to kiss each other. This time she did CBJ for sometime and said I wanted to do her in doggy. I was standing and she was on bed with doggy position. Plugged in and started the stroke in front of mirror seeing her with Back ground music of her moaning. What a sight and sound that was. Turned and jumped on her wildly like an animal and did her in mission till I came. She hugged me so tightly and didn't leave me for about a minute even after I popped up. Washed up and had some chit chat on cinemas. After sometime placed a bye bye see you next time kiss and left!

What an experience.

AkiShore
07-07-16, 11:57
Hey buddies,

I came across a craigslist listing of a northeast girl who was looking forward to meeting up for mutual gains? Has anybody tried her? I'm coming to Chennai soon and looking for a college girl indy (English speaking) and would be grateful if anybody would help me out! I can reciprocate in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.Check out crag, came across one again few days ago.

PrakashBB
07-07-16, 12:38
Hi you,

I am new to this forum. Let me share my experience.

I contacted my regular SP. She will be having only one profile every time. Place is drinking Nagar. She WhatsApp the photo. I was OK with the photo. Her name in S. Safe & very clean place with A see. She is very much cooperation. Not time watcher. She did all I need.

I am 100 % satisfied.

Ready to exchange SP Contacts. Anyone ready to exchange inbox me. Very good SP.

Happy mongering.

Attached the girl which I enjoy two days before.

Ssdel
07-07-16, 15:06
Fellas,

I too find some strange conflicting reports about some birds not just Vani.

Can any reliable senior come forward and share realistic credible insights into this puzzling mystery.

Thanks.

Thinking of trying Vani. But the user Cukoo says bad service and bad place. Any others tried? I got a review from Sexyboychn that it is a good one. Love to hear other opinions.

AkiShore
07-07-16, 15:52

Later had dinner and a bottle of red wine and second time deed started but couldn't come for a long time. Was tired and took out and jerked myself off. I was not in the mood for third round and sent her packing.I have an appointment with the same girl this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

Akrt6543
07-07-16, 18:19
Fellas,

Can any reliable senior come forward and share realistic credible insights into this puzzling mystery.

Thanks.Safe, neat, nice, good, bad are all subjective terms that could mean different things to different people. This could be solved if we could put together a scale of reference for rating and ask members to rate on the scale based on the approved conditions.

As far as Vani is concerned, I spoke with here, got the pictures of her and her cousin. I like fair and petite. So concluded that she was not my type and dropped following up with a visit.

HarDickk212
07-07-16, 19:40
Hi guys. I tried reaching a few through PM's. I would also like to request friends to share any Indies that you would recommend to me as I am in town for a couple of days.

Ssdel
07-07-16, 19:58
Bro,

Do you seem to be promoting the bird or SP rather than sharing actually FR.

As your report doesn't mentions.

Damages?

Services?

By the way bird also seems to be pretty average by looks.

Just sharing my thoughts.

Have fun.

Hi you,

I am new to this forum. Let me share my experience.

I contacted my regular SP. She will be having only one profile every time. Place is drinking Nagar. She WhatsApp the photo. I was OK with the photo. Her name in S. Safe & very clean place with A see. She is very much cooperation. Not time watcher. She did all I need.

I am 100 % satisfied.

Ready to exchange SP Contacts. Anyone ready to exchange inbox me. Very good SP.

Happy mongering.

Attached the girl which I enjoy two days before.

UltimateZ
07-07-16, 21:50
Hi guys,

I will give the experience at Chromepet if anyone is from nearby. Being a holiday, I called up some of. The loc numbers and got one pretty near to my place. It was near SS. Name of MP is pretty luxurious. Went in after an agreement of 1.5 k for normal massage with he. Saw 4 SI and found one a little fairer than others. She was plump and short. Not that great looking with lot of lipstick. She was Ms P. Turned to the uniform and she asked me to lie down. Room was OK and so was the bathroom. I told her that I don't want any massage but need a girlfriend experience. She dint talk of any money but agreed. Started of with a lot of DFK, then off came her tops. Had pretty big and soft boobs. After sacking for a while, removed her leggings and down came her panties. She was very loose and finger ed for a while and was moaning. Every time I did something she said someone will come despite the door closed. But still was aroused to continue the act. This turned me a lot. After mutual stimulation I came in her hands. Then cleaned up. And she asked for 1 k which I gave without negotiations as I was totally satisfied.

Beauty of the girl was a let down, but it's interesting to see that beautiful girls are always mechanical and the others are pretty horny.

Damage 1.5 k+ 1 k.

PM me for more details and contact if you have good contacts for GFE in return. Have fun guys.

NBomb
07-08-16, 05:05
This is my FR of Vani. Guys, Never, ever try Vani.

First I was told the place was KK Nagar. Then she changed to central. Had a long drive and when I reached there, it was a slum with a very narrow road and place was a lodge / guest house which is pretty risky.

I had negotiated for 3 k, but she asked for 500 more on reaching there. I said if service is good, its not a problem but she pestered me to pay 500 along with two Biriyanis (which she said she will pay me for it but didn't).

Fucked up service. Started with a 1 min BJ and offered doggy. After doing for 5 minutes, she asked why I dint come yet. I said I am pretty experienced, so I will take time. She was rushing me to finish saying someone will come. I told her to do blowjob to finish it off but she said mouth is paining. Then did HJ so fast that I was in pain. Finally I did HJ myself and finished.

Totally I was there for 20 minutes and for 5 minutes she was talking to someone else on the phone. So I paid 3. 5 k for 15 minutes where I could get model materials for 5 k / HR. So stupid of me to trust her.

I should have listened to user Cukoo. Sorry bro. And Sexyboychn, with all respect, please don't promote this woman so much. A complete waste of time and money. Lesson learnt.

Play safe guys.

NBomb
07-08-16, 05:10
Thanks to a good friend here who introduced me to her. She was very friendly. Time and venue was fixed already but unfortunately there was a change in venue and a couple of hours delay because of that. Finally met her and went inside room. Was introduced to he another friend too. Had some chit chat and we opened Vod bottle. Had some snacks and started to caress her. Wow what a boob what an ass. Was constantly caressing her till she and her friend was finishing the first round.

Once her friend goes outside we started the deed. Stripped her and rolled over and placed my cock on her ass. Wow what a feel that was. Did it in mission and came after 5 minutes of stroke. Was so excited. Then had some snacks and was watching TV with her with second round of vod. After an hour or so we started to kiss each other. This time she did CBJ for sometime and said I wanted to do her in doggy. I was standing and she was on bed with doggy position. Plugged in and started the stroke in front of mirror seeing her with Back ground music of her moaning. What a sight and sound that was. Turned and jumped on her wildly like an animal and did her in mission till I came. She hugged me so tightly and didn't leave me for about a minute even after I popped up. Washed up and had some chit chat on cinemas. After sometime placed a bye bye see you next time kiss and left!

What an experience.What was the damage and how are her features?

NBomb
07-08-16, 05:19
Have you tried the V. Palani or Taramani one?Vpni one. You can even contact them on facebook for inquiry.

Sid84
07-08-16, 12:01
Dear mongers / experienced seniors,

Is there any problem to use our personal contact number with SP or with the girl? Or do we have to use separate number for these activities. Please share your experiences or thoughts.

Thanks fellow mates.

LongWay90
07-08-16, 12:07
Guys,

Any review on the German girl with SP Love. Quotes 8 k. Is it worth trying. Guess there was another monger wanted to know if its worth. Any body tried.

Also two weeks back I had posted if anyone knows SP by name Bivin. Any light on the SP?

HarDickk212
07-08-16, 16:20

Is there any problem to use our personal contact number with SP or with the girl? Or do we have to use separate number for these activities. Please share your experiences or thoughts.

Thanks fellow mates.It's better to have a separate number, WhatsApp and email ID because you could turn it off when it's not needed other wise SPs or some indies might send msgs or call at awkward times which may result in a problem. Also it will be safe from snooping relatives who always go through others phones.

VelvetHard
07-08-16, 18:32
Good riddance! And this is red flag on the two mongers who were actively promoting her, one even told me he isn't a SP, maybe he is, in some sense!

This is my FR of Vani.

I should have listened to user Cukoo. Sorry bro. And Sexyboychn, with all respect, please don't promote this woman so much. A complete waste of time and money. Lesson learnt.

Play safe guys.

SlaveInfo9
07-08-16, 21:28

Bro the same thing happened to me at least you were for 20 minutes me just 10 minutes same 1 min of CBJ and doggy really got pissed off with the service waste of time travelling so long I would suggest all the members to stay away from her.

HardcoreMonger
07-09-16, 03:21
Guys,

Any review on the German girl with SP Love. Quotes 8 k. Is it worth trying. Guess there was another monger wanted to know if its worth. Any body tried.

Also two weeks back I had posted if anyone knows SP by name Bivin. Any light on the SP?Had refered one of my ISG friends over here. His feedback was the chick was hot and friendly. Seems that she looks better in real than pics. On the flip side a bit of hurried service, no DFK or bbj. Mish, reverser mish, doggy etc she was really good with some CBJ. Hope this answers your question!!

BaalaYogi
07-09-16, 05:15
Fellow mongers,

Can any one please share with me the new contact number of Ammu?

I only have the one which she used to have when operating in Chrompet.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Yogi

LongWay90
07-09-16, 05:57
It's better to have a separate number, WhatsApp and email ID because you could turn it off when it's not needed other wise SPs or some indies might send msgs or call at awkward times which may result in a problem. Also it will be safe from snooping relatives who always go through others phones.Hahaha relatives who always go through others phone. LOL. Been there dude. Could understand your feeling. LOL.

FunToLife5
07-09-16, 06:06
Visited a MP in Sip##t area near IT parks. Name was s&& shine spa. Paid 1300 at counter. Had 2 therapist. One was very slim and not to my taste. Another was dusky and had good assets. Chose 2nd one. Went inside told her will pay you 1000 ,satisfy me well. I told first TL and HJ. She moved top and sucked my nipples.

It was good feeling. I was also pressing her boobs. It was soft and erect. Then removed dispo and started HJ. Came on few minutes.

She cleaned. Then started so called massage. She was trying to talk few things and was friendly. Asked for another HJ. She did not agree. Place was OK.

Decent experience.

LongWay90
07-09-16, 06:07
Had refered one of my ISG friends over here. His feedback was the chick was hot and friendly. Seems that she looks better in real than pics. On the flip side a bit of hurried service, no DFK or bbj. Mish, reverser mish, doggy etc she was really good with some CBJ. Hope this answers your question!!Thanks dude. 70% of the time with the SP we have this girl pushing us to complete quickly. Once a girl even asked me to complete quickly and promised me that I can come the next day by noon and have another one shot free. She passed her number but it never worked.

FunExplorer
07-09-16, 08:39

Thanks fellow mates.Never provide your personal contact numbers to SP or girls. You will face awkward situation and land in problem, if you get calls when you are with family. Always use a different SIM card and switch off / take out when not required.

Akrt6543
07-09-16, 08:56
Ammu no longer in Pammal as the last FR on her said. She is in an area starting madam near T Bram camp. Spoke to her. Has no place. Has brought another friend into biz as well. The new one in the pic sent is much younger but I do not know how the service would be. In search of a place for action soon.

Sir Fucksalot
07-09-16, 09:40
Guys,

Also two weeks back I had posted if anyone knows SP by name Bivin. Any light on the SP?I am the friend Hardcore Monger is talking about. A big thanks for referring me to this SP. So I met her last night. Decent hotel. Had to wait for an hour in the lobby to meet her. I was a bit frustrated by that. And yeah she is very pretty and friendly. The friendliness is possibly because of my attempts at talking to her in German. But she plays by her rules. Will not change to satisfy you. No kissing. Except for a platonic peck on the lips. Messaged jumped to CBJ fast and it was good for the few minutes that she did. Then she was ready for the deed. I am guy who likes a bit of foreplay. So it was a turn off for me. It was followed by DATY and then reverse miss, doggy and miss. She was hurrying into a lot. Very very hurried.

If it's worth 8 k? I cannot say yes. But it is subjective.

Safe mongering everyone.

Slightee
07-09-16, 10:09
Had anyone seen Ammu recently? Would like to see her next week and would like to know, if her service has changed or not.

Akrt6543
07-09-16, 12:39
She is at madam near T Bram camp. She has got a much younger friend for service as well. But no place of her own. Have been talking to her over the past week. Trying to fix a place.

Saurav2
07-09-16, 14:34
After paying 8 k if there is no DFK, its no use. Also again it confirms quick and hurried service from SP love due to long queue.

One technique is opt for late evening session where the push would be less.

SexyBoyChn
07-09-16, 14:59
Bro,

May be I'm from her native she would've given a good company to me. Sorry that you had bad experience with her I'll inform her too.

Good riddance! And this is red flag on the two mongers who were actively promoting her, one even told me he isn't a SP, maybe he is, in some sense!

JoyFantasy
07-09-16, 16:00
Fellas,

Thanks.Vani's just waste of time material. One of my friend went to her there was no DFK BBJ just a bang bang. The place really a risky one looks like can be raided anytime. Avoid her no second thoughts.

ManForClit
07-09-16, 19:05
I was into this hobby long time and have spend quiet a lot in various countries.

I am returning back from UK to Chennai after a year gap.

Few of my contacts are no longer in use. Trying to get hold of earlier friends back into action.

Will activate PM and might send some pvt msgs.

How is situation in Chennai (and Blr), I used to visit MP, SP and Indies.

I might be looking around V Chery, OMR, Tmb, Cromepet etc.

Save mongering / punting etc.

NBomb
07-10-16, 04:10
I got a call today from Vani asking how dare you post about me on the internet and asked me to take this post down. Thinks I am the only one who posted a bad review while everyone else liked her so much and that is why they posted good reviews in the first place. Shame on the monger who told her about this forum.

Akrt6543
07-10-16, 05:52
I got a call today from Vani asking how dare you post about me on the internet and asked me to take this post down. Thinks I am the only one who posted a bad review while everyone else liked her so much and that is why they posted good reviews in the first place. Shame on the monger who told her about this forum.OMG Niggabomb,

Good that I did not try her. I only called a couple of times when a forum member gave the contact and she keeps pinging me till date on WA. Since the mongering phone is dedicated one, I seldom respond and switch it off most of the times. You certainly don't want your near and dear ones pick-up such a call or even overhear you talking on that.

And NiggaBomb, you should be knowing the forum member that could have told her about your FR since he should know your forum name, phone number and Vani all. You could expose him as a warning to others.

Akrt6543
07-10-16, 06:03
After paying 8 k if there is no DFK, its no use. Also again it confirms quick and hurried service from Sp love due to long que.

One technique is opt for late evening session where the push wud be less.Since Love is quite popular and we keep calling him SP Love for so long, we could instead start calling him 'Quickie man' on a lighter vein. This would also be an indication of the hurried service all his birds provide.

CoolSp
07-10-16, 06:38
I got a call today from Vani asking how dare you post about me on the internet and asked me to take this post down. Thinks I am the only one who posted a bad review while everyone else liked her so much and that is why they posted good reviews in the first place. Shame on the monger who told her about this forum.I am surprised, how she figured out your direct contact. This is really immature behavior on whom so ever gave your direct contact to her. We have to protect the identity ff fellow mongers. The fellow monger are our friends. Not indie or SP. This is unfortunate but I know this happens in all forums.

CoolSp
07-10-16, 06:44
I am the friend Hardcore Monger is talking about. A big thanks for referring me to this SP. So I met her last night. Decent hotel. Had to wait for an hour in the lobby to meet her. I was a bit frustrated by that. And yeah she is very pretty and friendly. The friendliness is possibly because of my attempts at talking to her in German. But she plays by her rules. Will not change to satisfy you. No kissing. Except for a platonic peck on the lips. Messaged jumped to CBJ fast and it was good for the few minutes that she did. Then she was ready for the deed. I am guy who likes a bit of foreplay. So it was a turn off for me. It was followed by DATY and then reverse miss, doggy and miss. She was hurrying into a lot. Very very hurried.

If it's worth 8 k? I cannot say yes. But it is subjective.

Safe mongering everyone.If you get this kind of service for 8 K, you have talk to the SP and raise a concern. You have paid good money and if you net getting your money's worth you are not doing good to your fellow mongers also.

NewTiger
07-10-16, 08:56
I got a call today from Vani asking how dare you post about me on the internet and asked me to take this post down. Thinks I am the only one who posted a bad review while everyone else liked her so much and that is why they posted good reviews in the first place. Shame on the monger who told her about this forum.Hey Nigga,

Keep up the good work. Indeed many indies know about this forum. So play safe and clever.

HardcoreMonger
07-10-16, 09:14
If you get this kind of service for 8 K, you have talk to the SP and raise a concern. You have paid good money and if you net getting your money's worth you are not doing good to your fellow mongers also.True. But you need to crticize the other seniors too who hike the price of the so called high class bar chicks. When a third rated local girl is charging a bomb for mediocre service I don't see sp s coming down for a hot german with decent service.

Gio Casanova
07-10-16, 16:54
After sometime since my last encounter, was wondering what place to hit next. Since I found nothing interesting, decided to go for a professional massage in TNagar. Now, a friend told me that these guys offer extras but since it was my first time here, I didn't hope for much. But what started as an innocent venture ended up being another mongering session. This spa has the name of a flower in it and is located in a building that also houses one of the famous Pubs here. Got there about 630 and went inside. Opted for the 60 minutes Thai massage and was assigned Mrs. The. Fair skin, Medium boobs, decent English. Room was spacious and had an attached bathroom in it. Stripped down, draped a towel and got to the massage. Even though it was an ordinary dry massage it turned out to be a really relaxing experience. Right pressure at the right places and stretches all around. While talking to her found out that she is married and her husband is back in Indonesia and she's on contract her for a year. She was kind of flirty all the time and kept asking jokingly why didn't wear the dispo, etc. All the time during the massage her hands kept sliding on to my butt and inner thighs frequently so I thought that was a good sign. The 2nd indication came when she was stretching me left and right when the towel dropped to the side. She just threw the towel aside and continued with the massage while Johnny saluted her standing up. Interesting how a already good massage can become so much better when you are lying bare naked. After 60 minutes I asked her if she offered anything special at the end. She was reluctant at first but then agreed for a happy ending with touching outside. Quoted 2 k for it, I said no way and 1 k is maximum. After some persuasion she agreed for 1. 2 k. She started to slowly caress Johnny and poured oil on it while I was playing with her boobs. After about 5 minutes of this and some dirty talk I shot my load all over the mattress. She gave me tissues to clean up and ended up paying her 1. 1 k (I was somehow short this time). I know this is slightly expensive than most MPs but add in the great massage I think it may be worth it. Of course, your mileage may vary. Finally got her number. Got to see if she is adventurous outside of the Spa. Thanked her for the nice time, kissed her on the cheek and left. So, wanted to have a relaxing massage. Got exactly that.

Ambiance: 7/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Girl Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 2200 + 1.1.

WIR: For Massage only, yes. For others, maybe. Got friendly with the counter guy and said he will definitely give me something compelling next time. Has anybody else tried this place?

DeshRaj
07-10-16, 17:30
Recent FR.

Firstly thanks to Chennai forum mongering guru! JKforyou for sharing the SP details with ref, also my best friend CoolSp for providing personal ref to SP music.

Fixed up the smile MILF again as the much sought one was still not available for evening siesta. Hurriedly reached the designated place near Chai ngr, straight from office, met the SP was surprised to see a very friendly, English, Hindi speaking decent person, led me into the service apartment, well lit and clean with a see. Smile was waiting for me, what followed was bliss.

Very cooperative, clean open to all except A level, had a nice time with her, 2 pops in less than 2 hrs, she was dripping wet and enjoyed the act too.

That's the best part about HW's doing this once in a way.

Would not rate her again as my friends have already done before.

WIR: maybe.

SP: for sure.

Damages: 8 k.

Ssdel
07-10-16, 18:13
Its all about naming & shaming the wrong bird.

That's what makes the community as a whole stronger.

By the way you did good.

Way to go.

Have fun.

I got a call today from Vani asking how dare you post about me on the internet and asked me to take this post down. Thinks I am the only one who posted a bad review while everyone else liked her so much and that is why they posted good reviews in the first place. Shame on the monger who told her about this forum.

NathanCbe
07-10-16, 18:20
Bro,

I am quite surprised and shocked to hear about Vani as I initiated her Contacts outside in Chennai.

Now, I am not sure whom to believe and what to trust. Reason is, today Vani called me and said, she got call from some of my Friends (that's all who got the contact) and she has done everything in the books to please them. And everybody whom she has attended talked only high praise about her. I have known Vani from the very first day, she will flip the story to any side she wants.

If her service is bad, then it is bad. No doubt about that, we have all the rights to ask for good service. If she has really provided a bad service, then obviously she has blew her chance of getting a repeat customers or good referral customers.

Lets play it safe. Also if anybody else had a same kind of experience, kindly post.

First I was told the place was KK Nagar. Then she changed to central. Had a long drive and when I reached there, it was a slum with a very narrow road and place was a lodge / guest house which is pretty risky.

I had negotiated for 3 k, but she asked for 500 more on reaching there. I said if service is good, its not a problem but she pestered me to pay 500 along with two Biriyanis (which she said she will pay me for it but didn't).

Fucked up service. Started with a 1 min BJ and offered doggy. After doing for 5 minutes, she asked why I dint come yet. I said I am pretty experienced, so I will take time. She was rushing me to finish saying someone will come. I told her to do blowjob to finish it off but she said mouth is paining. Then did HJ so fast that I was in pain. Finally I did HJ myself and finished.

Totally I was there for 20 minutes and for 5 minutes she was talking to someone else on the phone. So I paid 3. 5 k for 15 minutes where I could get model materials for 5 k / HR. So stupid of me to trust her.

Play safe guys.

Ssdel
07-10-16, 18:21
It seems quite evident from past few FRs that she has been promoted by promoters for freebies.

Be cautious of those who are promoters.

Be wise.

Have fun.

Bro the same thing happened to me at least you were for 20 minutes me just 10 minutes same 1 min of CBJ and doggy really got pissed off with the service waste of time travelling so long I would suggest all the members to stay away from her.

MuthuKumar
07-11-16, 00:44
Hello fellow mongers,

Travelling to Chennai for two days. Would appreciate any help here. Can reciprocate with my limited contacts in Delhi.

Thanks.

WillBlak
07-11-16, 07:56
I missed a point in my earlier FR on Vani:

- She likes to drink before the act. When I met her, she asked me. Whether I bought the drinks? I asked surprisingly, drinks! For what?

She told, didn't I mention to you to bring, on the phone. I said maybe you mentioned this to some other customer. Not me.

Reminded me of those highway WG's who like their men to be drunk and also want to have a sip as well.

Too bad to hear about the FRs by Niggabomb & SlaveInfo9.

LongWay90
07-11-16, 08:33
Johnny needed something badly. Hence decided to go to usual MP in Guindy. Was thinking of NI girl be. Went in there and asked for be. The reception guy said she quit. Asked NI S. She also quit. I was like WTF? Why are cute chicks from MP goes missing in short time. Not sure if competitor MPs are hiring them for higher rates. Or these girls making quick money and are vanishing.

Saw the line up. Not to my taste. Said I will come tomorrow and came out. Passed by another MP at Eka which I had bad experience several months ago. Johnny was hungry and it was late already. Went in and checked line up. Saw a girl SI and. Chose her and after formalities massage started. Grabbed her ass and asked what she does. TL HJ 1 K. She touched my johnny with a face reaction as if she is touching a waste material. I was pissed off. Did a mechanical HJ and mostly I did it myself. Paid her and came out. Everything got completed in 15 minutes.

Guy there said he has a branch near val Kottam. Need to check that. Any idea on the line up there guys.

UnknownChap
07-11-16, 09:38
Hi,

I was silent spectator all these days but now after this experience I wanted to share the FR with you all because I know a lot of them think Shape spa is professional.

Well I had been there last week.

Paid 2 k on the counter 1.5 k to masseuse and got full access. Two HJ one BJ top was 40 plus SI babe. They have lot of options to select. Receptionist has the biggest arse I've ever seen with huge asserts.

Over all 8/10 ambiance 9/10 friendly and cozy staff.

Definitely would visit again.

Sid84
07-11-16, 10:19
Dear friends,

Do you have any contact or information about mongering in Vellore / Ambur / Vaniyambadi / Krishnagiri? Your reference will be really helpful as I'm interested to try those areas girls. Please PM or reply back.

Thanks.

Akrt6543
07-11-16, 15:57
Finally the Sofa smile in pink dress with music. Fixed for 2 hrs, 2 shots today. Place was the regular serviced apt. Was chatting with music for a while when the sofa smile arrived. Face and body same as in the picture. But, since the picture floated by music had her sitting, we couldn't gauge her body shape. It was pretty avg. Considerably short in height. Must be 5' tops. On closer look at the face, age dots have started showing up already. But won't be any older than the other red chudi smile by any means. And yes. The same smile on her face as in the pic. Only one other senior from the forum has put FR on her. And seems others are all waiting for her. This interest in her has given music so much audacity to ask sky high rates. End of the day, this sofa smile is yet another regular asset, nothing more. The service was standard music grade, just as in the case of the other smile. In comparison, sofa smile is fairer, shorter, has (or had a couple of years ago) a relatively beautiful face, was very sensitive while fingering and moans aloud (wow! On the downside, almost no BJ, small boobs, and a tummy (big for her size). The other smile was more into it than this smile. But not to complain, both smiles of music make you smile with great GFE. They lie on you, play around, giggle, joke, share their little secrets and all.

My assessments:

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

GFE: 8/10.

BBBJ: No.

CBJ: 3/10.

Unknowns from the picture: Height (V. Short), boobs (small), tummy, slight age dots on face and yeah. Long hair. Comes to your chest in doggy.

Damages to music: Severe enough to take that "I am not mongering anymore" resolution. Once again.

WIR: Yes. But only directly to her. Cannot afford to play music's tunes.

P.S: Music asks a higher price for this sofa smile as many people want her seeing the picture. She is nothing special to top-up the already overpriced rates of music with a couple of grand. Also music keeps playing the 1.5 K for room card. I frankly think she owns that place and it is not a star hotel to ask that room rent for a couple of hours.

RockDon
07-11-16, 21:41
Can you please give specifics? Damage etc.

Later had dinner and a bottle of red wine and second time deed started but couldn't come for a long time. Was tired and took out and jerked myself off. I was not in the mood for third round and sent her packing.

CoolSp
07-12-16, 02:22
Finally the Sofa smile in pink dress with music. Fixed for 2 hrs, 2 shots today. Place was the regular serviced apt. Was chatting with music for a while when the sofa smile arrived. Face and body same as in the picture. But, since the picture floated by music had her sitting, we couldn't gauge her body shape. It was pretty avg. Considerably short in height. Must be 5' tops. On closer look at the face, age dots have started showing up already. But won't be any older than the other red chudi smile by any means. And yes. The same smile on her face as in the pic. Only one other senior from the forum has put FR on her. And seems others are all waiting for her. This interest in her has given music so much audacity to ask sky high rates. End of the day, this sofa smile is yet another regular asset, nothing more. The service was standard music grade, just as in the case of the other smile. In comparison, sofa smile is fairer, shorter, has (or had a couple of years ago) a relatively beautiful face, was very sensitive while fingering and moans aloud (wow! On the downside, almost no BJ, small boobs, and a tummy (big for her size). The other smile was more into it than this smile. But not to complain, both smiles of music make you smile with great GFE. They lie on you, play around, giggle, joke, share their little secrets and all..Thanks for the FR dude. Much awaited. Really appreciate the objectivity.

DeshRaj
07-12-16, 06:35
Thanks for the FR dude. Much awaited. Really appreciate the objectivity.Good feedback bro, else we were all having very high expectations from pink smile and would have been tempted to shell out more for a lower level experience than the earlier red smile!

JeganChennai
07-12-16, 08:34
Last Saturday, one of my favorite SP told me that she has a Mami (Brahmin Lady). I am obsessed with Mamis. I went there and to my surprise the Mami was an excellent piece. Her skin was silky. Firm Boobs. She was very cooperative and since she is a family lady, she accepts only mish. But good enough to take hard pops. She did not allow DFK stating that she has some throat infection. Did CBJ. Had a very nice experience for about 30 minutes.

Damages: 2.5 K + 0.2 K (tips).

Overall Grading: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Nanbenda
07-12-16, 08:58
Hello friends,

The spa is near college. Place is very big. 5 therapist. But all are not good. Mostly aunties. I see few people having pans like Masala something in mouth. Very bad smell.

Not big massage. Very bad experience for 2.5 k.

Will not refer fellow mongers.

Thanks.

Silva619
07-12-16, 09:25
Never provide your personal contact numbers to SP or girls. You will face awkward situation and land in problem, if you get calls when you are with family. Always use a different SIM card and switch off / take out when not required.
Thanks to Ss999, who shared what's up SP contact. I contacted him to take service of lecturer but she is not available during day time. He offered me this lady who is married HW and provides limited service in a month. Fixed apt in the morning.

Reached near Poonamalle bus stand and called her. She directed to her 1 BR flat with AC room. She was in saree and loose hair. Pakka Brahmin HW look, slim, little fat in tummy.

She offered cold water and some talks. Placed donation on the table. Slowly started, LFK and CBJ only. She is very clean and hygiene, went down for long DATY. She asked me to do more, very responsive and I think, she came twice..Hi senior,

I am new here please share her contact number.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Romy23
07-12-16, 12:27
Hey guys,

I'm from the Delhi forum and am trying to help out a friend in Chennai! Would highly appreciate some help in this regard. I can reciprocate with New Delhi contacts.

Thanks

RahulKumar
07-12-16, 14:04
Bro,

This one is known to all in the forum.

However did a SI therapist give a BJ? I'm sure none of the SI there give it. Must have been a NE. Which therapist did you do?

Hi,

I was silent spectator all these days but now after this experience I wanted to share the FR with you all because I know a lot of them think Shape spa is professional.

Well I had been there last week.

Paid 2 k on the counter 1.5 k to masseuse and got full access. Two HJ one BJ top was 40 plus SI babe. They have lot of options to select. Receptionist has the biggest arse I've ever seen with huge asserts.

Over all 8/10 ambiance 9/10 friendly and cozy staff.

Definitely would visit again.

JohnGrisham7
07-12-16, 14:33
Bro,

I am quite surprised and shocked to hear about Vani as I initiated her Contacts outside in Chennai.

Now, I am not sure whom to believe and what to trust. Reason is, today Vani called me and said, she got call from some of my Friends (that's all who got the contact) and she has done everything in the books to please them. And everybody whom she has attended talked only high praise about her. I have known Vani from the very first day, she will flip the story to any side she wants.

If her service is bad, then it is bad. No doubt about that, we have all the rights to ask for good service. If she has really provided a bad service, then obviously she has blew her chance of getting a repeat customers or good referral customers.

Lets play it safe. Also if anybody else had a same kind of experience, kindly post.I was suspecting that meeting of Vani will be big Turn OFF and waste of time as our ISG guy who shared the contact insisting on contact in return, or sort of irritation when the opposite ISG person is almost forcing you to share the contact in return, This never happened to me, and my predictions become true when I met Vani alias Supriya, If any contact referred by saying that dire need of money means, First we should avoid that contact. No Guarantee for the service, Simple waste of time. When she meet me first, she said put good words about me in internet, means she is well aware about how it works, I suspect Vani herself using ISG and having account here. This is sort of headache and needs to be very careful when deal with newbies of ISG, with due respect.

My 2 cents, avoid Vani and her referrals forever.

Ravik5932
07-12-16, 14:59
Hi guys,

Travelling to Chennai today and will be there for the next one week. Any information regarding SPs or Indies is welcome.

PM is active.

Thanks a lot.

RobinCathy
07-13-16, 08:38
Hello there,

I will be in Chennai for short visit to take care of business, will be there a good one week before head to Colombo and then Singapore. Could someone help me to have contacts local of SPs or individual contacts will do.

Thanks in advance.

RobinCathy
07-13-16, 08:44
Hey mate,

I am also to Chennai from Australia for two weeks. Please share contacts if you manage to have one.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Travelling to Chennai today and will be there for the next one week. Any information regarding SPs or Indies is welcome.

PM is active.

Thanks a lot.

CoolDude35
07-13-16, 10:41
Vani called me up today and asked when I was going to come to Chennai. She sounded fishy and send me 2 pics, one of herself and one of a girl (orange shirt). I would avoid her and her reference too!

JeganChennai
07-13-16, 11:12
I have received these photographs from one of my SPs. Any reviews on them?

Mackie4
07-13-16, 14:20
Dude,

Any pointers to the spa location? Will be of great use.

Hi guys,

I will give the experience at Chromepet if anyone is from nearby. Being a holiday, I called up some of. The loc numbers and got one pretty near to my place. It was near SS. Name of MP is pretty luxurious. Went in after an agreement of 1.5 k for normal massage with he. Saw 4 SI and found one a little fairer than others. She was plump and short. Not that great looking with lot of lipstick. She was Ms P. Turned to the uniform and she asked me to lie down. Room was OK and so was the bathroom. I told her that I don't want any massage but need a girlfriend experience. She dint talk of any money but agreed. Started of with a lot of DFK, then off came her tops. Had pretty big and soft boobs. After sacking for a while, removed her leggings and down came her panties. She was very loose and finger ed for a while and was moaning. Every time I did something she said someone will come despite the door closed. But still was aroused to continue the act. This turned me a lot. After mutual stimulation I came in her hands. Then cleaned up. And she asked for 1 k which I gave without negotiations as I was totally satisfied.

Beauty of the girl was a let down, but it's interesting to see that beautiful girls are always mechanical and the others are pretty horny.

Damage 1.5 k+ 1 k.

PM me for more details and contact if you have good contacts for GFE in return. Have fun guys.

NathanCbe
07-13-16, 18:48
I was suspecting that meeting of Vani will be big Turn OFF and waste of time as our ISG guy who shared the contact insisting on contact in return, or sort of irritation when the opposite ISG person is almost forcing you to share the contact in return, This never happened to me, and my predictions become true when I met Vani alias Supriya, If any contact referred by saying that dire need of money means, First we should avoid that contact. No Guarantee for the service, Simple waste of time. When she meet me first, she said put good words about me in internet, means she is well aware about how it works, I suspect Vani herself using ISG and having account here. This is sort of headache and needs to be very careful when deal with newbies of ISG, with due respect.

My 2 cents, avoid Vani and her referrals forever.I am the one who introduced Vani to this forum. Let me make things clear out for everyone. I am not sure what I have done wrong. Asking for a contact in return is just to ensure if person asking for referral is genuine or not. I did share contacts with few mongers anyway, even though they didn't give any contact in return.

I am feeling really bad to corrupt this elite forum with my contact. I started my Mongering with Vani as my SP and I have taken service with her. When was in need of a help, I thought I will help her out by sharing her contact with you all. Because of this all I got few good mongering friends and unnecessarily I have screwed my fame for Vani.

I was in position to believe whatever Vani was saying is true because I sit in Coimbatore. For the first week, I thought she was providing top notch service for a small price. But right from the day Niggabomb raised a red flag I stopped referring her to any of our mongering friends, as I am not sure whom or what to believe. Just because a provider is bad, I don't think you can blame it on the referrer.

FYI, I brought Aishwarya (currently in Bangalore) to public and she is all well now. Senior folks from Bangalore can vouch for me. Though you believe it or not, I never took credit for her success and neither I took freebie.

If any of the seniors can vouch for me, let me know. Otherwise let I be a backstabber who let his Mongering friends down with his Bad contact.

I did what I did only with good intentions thinking Vani will be like another Aishwarya. But she didn't live up to the expectations. Sorry bros, if I have screwed up. I have learnt my lesson, never help a old Provider or SP without you trying at the first hand.

RajooDudez
07-13-16, 18:54
Well no hard feelings Nathan. It happens. Just remember one thing. Bros before working girls always!. You now need to make sure that her gets an earful from you and absolutely no customers anymore for her crappy attitude. Always from next time, please be careful in whom you are sharing the info. I know sharing is caring, but there are many jackrabbits hopping around to just get contacts and spoil it. I have burnt my fingers twice that's why I choose very very very strictly whom to share contacts especially indes which are not known to forum. Just my two cents!.

I am the one who introduced Vani to this forum. Let me make things clear out for everyone. I am not sure what I have done wrong. Asking for a contact in return is just to ensure if person asking for referral is genuine or not. I did share contacts with few mongers anyway, even though they didn't give any contact in return.

I am feeling really bad to corrupt this elite forum with my contact. I started my Mongering with Vani as my SP and I have taken service with her. When was in need of a help, I thought I will help her out by sharing her contact with you all. Because of this all I got few good mongering friends and unnecessarily I have screwed my fame for Vani..

Ramjin81
07-13-16, 20:16
Hi,

My inbox is active. Would appreciate any help if you could share any indie contacts.

Just joined the forum, Have been to couple of MP and SP via locan.

MP at adyar 3 k + Tips 500.

They were sort of okay.

Will start few report though I suck using my mobile and writing paras. Like the ones below.

Regards.

CoolSp
07-14-16, 02:49
Well no hard feelings Nathan. It happens. Just remember one thing. Bros before working girls always!. You now need to make sure that her gets an earful from you and absolutely no customers anymore for her crappy attitude. Always from next time, please be careful in whom you are sharing the info. I know sharing is caring, but there are many jackrabbits hopping around to just get contacts and spoil it. I have burnt my fingers twice that's why I choose very very very strictly whom to share contacts especially indes which are not known to forum. Just my two cents!.Really well said Rajoo sir. There are a lot of people here now a days who just get contacts, shop around and just use you to their selfish purpose. Some just collect contacts ask for referral but don't try at all. It becomes bad on you for referring him.

Another type I have seen is that, some people just like collecting photos. They just ping you for photos, collect and want to see who is new that's all. Immature people try to treat us like SP.

Gentlemen in this forum are very few and its really a privilege to talk to them and share with them. On the other hand for every gentlemen there are 7 or 8 culprits who just take undue advantage of you.

After all this I do appreciate seniors who don't share contact with newbies without establish proper rapport.

JingleBells99
07-14-16, 06:49
Hey Nathan,

Bro don't take it to heart. Sometimes good providers do go down the slippery path as demand increases for the services as we have seen with so many providers in this forum.

Least I can say is thanks for trying to help folks!!

Thanks to Nigga and John for the review as I was scheduled to go when the FR's came in.

Jingle.

CoolSp
07-14-16, 11:18
Really well said Rajoo sir. There are a lot of people here now a days who just get contacts, shop around and just use you to their selfish purpose. Some just collect contacts ask for referall but don't try at all. It becomes bad on you for referring him.

Another type I have seen is that, some people just like collecting photos. They just ping you for photos, collect and want to see who is new that's all. Immature people try to treat us like SP.

Gentlemen in this forum are very few and its really a privilege to talk to them and share with them. On the other hand for every gentlemen there are 7 or 8 culprits who just take undue advantage of you.

After all this I do appreciate seniors who don't share contact with newbies without establish proper rapport.Sorry I used a wrong word in the above post. The statement should be.

"On the other hand for every gentleman in this forum there are 7 or 8 immature people who just take advantage of you". Apologies for the mistake.

Cukoo
07-14-16, 14:04
This was a month old FR. There were 2 birds. One NI and another Telugu. Went with the NI.

She was working in Thailand as a massage therapist. Slim with big boobs (natural). Insist for the tips before the service which is a turn off. Upon receiving the tips she was happy and did a great service.

She started with the massage and she nailed it. She is a real masseuse. Then start the deed. No DFK. But received BBBJ which was again awesome. Started with mish after trying so many positions finished with WOT.

Face: 7/10.

DFK: 0/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Massage: 10/10.

Damages: 2.5 K + .5 K tips.

WIR: Yes. Of course she will not be available but for cheap encounters.

P.S.: I am silent viewer of this forum (but not for mongering) and got help via few seniors (thanks for the help). I was a regular monger in South Korea just shifted my base to Chennai few months back.

HappySingh7777
07-14-16, 15:55
It is good to see members acknowledging each other's efforts. There would always be some misunderstanding and am sure Nathan did not mean ill when he recommended a certain member to all of us. If she did not live up to her promise, the loss is hers since no one would ever take her services again. (If she is happening to read this forum and my post, so be it. At least she can know where she went wrong). It is high time we mongers got together and started dictating terms rather than allowing SPs and indes to take advantage of us. This forum is specifically meant for this purpose and it would be better if people are honest about their reports and their experiences rather than trying to get freebies from the girls by recommending them even when they are not worth it. Even one rupee spent on a girl should be worth it and that is how we should decide upon helping each other. Seniors who have been mongering for long, I am sure, would agree to whatever I said. Sometimes feel it is better if seniors and those with contacts pass on them to the newbies and freshers so that they do not end up spending more and unnecessarily hiking up our own costs. Sharing and caring would only help us in the long run. There would always be that one odd person who would want to drool upon pictures and collect numbers even though they are not brave enough to venture out and taste the fruits, once they are shared. But that should not, in my personal opinion, deter those with genuine contacts, from sharing whatever they hold, to people they feel are genuine. I am not suggesting a free-for-all. Anyone you feel is genuine and can be trusted, relied upon to not spoil the contact, could be brought into the loop. Each obviously would have varied experiences but too many bad ones could be the red flag for no longer recommending a particular SP / Inde. Similarly, continued good experiences could also help both the mongers and the SP / Inde.

Rest, let's keep this forum alive and kicking. Fun begins where we "care and share".

Regards.

HS.

Sid84
07-14-16, 17:21
Dear brothers,

We totally understand the issue and where the problem lies. But why we suddenly throw the issue on fresher. Why you people don't want to share the contacts or pics with freshers? Even some experienced ones will do the same what freshers do. So it has nothing to do with fresher or experienced ones. It totally depends on the person.

If you people don't help freshers, how come they become experienced ones? It's like a job interview where boss asks experience to the fresher for hiring him. Then what's the use of this forum for freshers. If you find someone guilty, just avoid him. Please don't avoid all. This forum is all about sharing and caring bros.

Hope you people don't take this message in a wrong way. This is just a feeling of a fresher. Thanks again for all your help brothers.

Cheers,

Sid

It is good to see members acknowledging each other's efforts. There would always be some misunderstanding and am sure Nathan did not mean ill when he recommended a certain member to all of us. If she did not live up to her promise, the loss is hers since no one would ever take her services again. (If she is happening to read this forum and my post, so be it. At least she can know where she went wrong). It is high time we mongers got together and started dictating terms rather than allowing SPs and indes to take advantage of us. This forum is specifically meant for this purpose and it would be better if people are honest about their reports and their experiences rather than trying to get freebies from the girls by recommending them even when they are not worth it. Even one rupee spent on a girl should be worth it and that is how we should decide upon helping each other. Seniors who have been mongering for long, I am sure, would agree to whatever I said. Sometimes feel it is better if seniors and those with contacts pass on them to the newbies and freshers so that they do not end up spending more and unnecessarily hiking up our own costs...

AbyMark
07-14-16, 17:46
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and want to know the best MP at Chai nagar and Bro Nagar?

Thank you.

AbyMark
07-14-16, 18:55
Hi,

I was the thread starter in WSG for housewives in Chennai. After a long time came back to Chennai tasting good varieties globally and within India too.

Got this Hasthinapuram housewife M at L at from a friend of mine long back. Tried her in her apartment in her house. She was little worried on her house owner movements but still made way for me to get in.

Looks wise she is black to my standard and has got handful boobs. Her back looks are killing though with big ass. She has got two kids and was courteous in treating me to my hearts content.

Started with a nice slurpy blow job and fucked in missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy position and came. Paid 2 k and left a happy man. Can share her contacts for some good inde in Chennai with big boobs.

Cheers.Hello senior,

Would be great if you could share the contact info!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ajay2984
07-14-16, 19:18
Hi all,

Not in a mood to type long, so will keep my FRs short.

1. Mylapore MP.

Located in the busy lane nearby famous temple that attracts foreigners. Took the slim young girl out of the 2 SIs available. I liked the hot receptionist but she was in nightly and had just woken up, so she requested for providing her service during my next visit. Massage was average but the menu had everything except FS.

I got the girl into providing me FS too.

Massage: 7/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: yes, for the receptionist. Also, prefer not to repeat.

2. MMDA MP.

Located on the main road nearby a metro rail station.

Only SIs available that too average looking but went inside as BJ was on the menu. Took the best looking SI (dark avg). Decent massage followed by BBBJ till I came (no CIM). The girl gave me her number and is ready for FS outside.

Massage: 6/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: may be.

3. Maduravoyal Indie through SP.

Got the number of SP through loc. Married girl. In early 20's in a safe place in Maduravoyal (near dental coll). Good cooperation with BBBJ and all positions. Overall 7/10 experience.

Cheers.

JoyFantasy
07-14-16, 19:31
Bro,

Don't take all these to heart. This forum s for sharing and you did exactly that. Nothing wrong in what you did. Its the fault of that lady who thought she was a beauty queen once she started to get lot of customer.

There are some people in forum who say care so much to keep the rates low I'll tell you what they do.

They refer the number to us before we talk to the inde or SP they say she quoted 6-7 k for a shot. They ll never allow us to negotiate to them. They convince us the she s good you can pay that money. They are the indirect and mongering SP S. You didn't do any of these except sharing the number.

Cheers bro nothing wrong on your side.

Cukoo
07-15-16, 02:56
Got the contact of Suji Devi (indie). She sent few of her pics. Looks appreciable. She is asking 8 K for 1 HR. Whether the damage is normal for this indie or its above par.

Please suggest. Pics are not posted her for obvious reason.

LiquidWater
07-15-16, 02:56
Hi all,

1. Mylapore MP.

Located in the busy lane nearby famous temple that attracts foreigners. Took the slim young girl out of the 2 SIs available. I liked the hot receptionist but she was in nightly and had just woken up, so she requested for providing her service during my next visit. Massage was average but the menu had everything except FS.

Cheers.Hi,

Provide directions to Mylapore MP.

UnknownChap
07-15-16, 03:30
Her name is Ms. Truth.

Bro,

This one is known to all in the forum.

However did a SI therapist give a BJ? I'm sure none of the SI there give it. Must have been a NE. Which therapist did you do?

NBomb
07-15-16, 03:38
Got the contact of Suji Devi (indie). She sent few of her pics. Looks appreciable. She is asking 8 K for 1 HR. Whether the damage is normal for this indie or its above par.

Please suggest. Pics are not posted her for obvious reason.Damage is too much. A normal rate for a good Indie is 3-5 k max per hour.

Rocquer
07-15-16, 04:40
Thanks seniors for sharing her no. This is a pending FR for sometime, had tried her about 2 months ago.

After multiple attempts I finally set up a time with her on a Sunday evening, she only speaks Tamil and broken English. Stay's in a small flat with kids (had sent the kids always while I was there) the name on door may be scary since she's a wife of a LE.

Sorry if seniors would not agree on this but it's my personal opinion, I just think she's hyped, her service is just regular & not much of a looker as well. She may be in her early 40's, dark, typical Tamil housewife. She's co-operative though & not a time watcher.

DAMAGE: 3 K.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

Service: 6/10.

WIR: No.

HappySingh7777
07-15-16, 05:25
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and want to know the best MP at Chai nagar and Bro Nagar?

Thank you.Welcome to the forum. It would not be possible to pass on information in the open. Get a subscription so that your PM becomes active and then am sure people would be willing to share contacts. If you are willing to spend on mongering, am sure you should not mind spending about $20 (about Rs 1300) which will save you loads of money later.

HS.

Mackie4
07-15-16, 06:01
Started mongering after a pause and called up few numbers in loc and ended up talking to one MP in med Vakam. Went there and its in a first floor of a house. Paid the counter charges of 1 k even though the reception guy told to go for B2B for 2. 5,since I have enough experience with MP's I thought I will negotiate with the therapist. Went in and changed and the room was OK and attached bath. In came the girl in may be early 30 with medium built body and not so great boobs. Straight away asked her about extras and she said 2 k for full nude B2B and brought down the rate to 1.5 k and started, she was doing the crappy msg and told her to stop and start with the B2B. Strangely she kept on the panty while doing it saying this is for the safety reasons and I kept pulling it down and after some time she will roll it up. She was reluctant to give BJ and allowed to kiss all over her body and boobs but no licking or deep kiss. Finally gave HJ and finished. Overall a not so satisfactory experience but still OK since it was after a long break and not so damaging for the purse.

Damages: 1+1.5 k.

Girl:5/10.

Massage:2/10.

WIR: not since even the other girls there was looking pretty avg.

BaalaYogi
07-15-16, 06:29
Well no hard feelings Nathan. It happens. Just remember one thing. Bros before working girls always!. You now need to make sure that her gets an earful from you and absolutely no customers anymore for her crappy attitude. Always from next time, please be careful in whom you are sharing the info. I know sharing is caring, but there are many jackrabbits hopping around to just get contacts and spoil it. I have burnt my fingers twice that's why I choose very very very strictly whom to share contacts especially indes which are not known to forum. Just my two cents!.Well said mate. Nathan, I share the same sentiments as Rajoo. While I am one of the mongers you who got Vani's contact, I am yet to try her. Looking at the FRs here shared by Chennai brethren, I think I will better wait for some more time.

Cheers!

AskMaverick
07-15-16, 07:23

Please suggest. Pics are not posted her for obvious reason.Boss service is good. Above par. You have to negotiate.

AskMaverick
07-15-16, 07:24
Can you give directions to the MYLAPORE MP please.

MeetMe25
07-15-16, 10:07
Been there a couple of times. OK types.

Mallu gals. HJ and CBJ on the menu. Overall experience 7/10.

CoolSp
07-15-16, 10:26
Thanks seniors for sharing her no. This is a pending FR for sometime, had tried her about 2 months ago.

After multiple attempts I finally set up a time with her on a Sunday evening, she only speaks Tamil and broken English. Stay's in a small flat with kids (had sent the kids always while I was there) the name on door may be scary since she's a wife of a LE.

Sorry if seniors would not agree on this but it's my personal opinion, I just think she's hyped, her service is just regular & not much of a looker as well. She may be in her early 40's, dark, typical Tamil housewife. She's co-operative though & not a time watcher.

DAMAGE: 3 K.

Pussy: 5/10.

Service: 6/10.

WIR: No.There used to be a shalini similar to the description you gave. By any chance is she using a different name now? She has average feed back only in Frs here.

LongWay90
07-15-16, 11:13
Never did her though I had the contact for sometime. Called her fixed up the time and reached the place on time. Was made to wait for 15 minutes and there she came. Took me inside and offered water. First look on her was wow not bad. She was petite type. She asked me to take her friend P but I said nothing I need you. Deed started, usual caressing stuff and she said smilingly when did you unhook the bra. Well when your mouth and right hand are busy what does your left hand fingers do. Banged her in all positions. Very cooperative. Cleaned up, paid and started.

WIR: well when all other doors are closed and when junior isn't listening to bigger head. And the travelling was hectic.

Rate: 3.5 K.

Gio Casanova
07-15-16, 12:42
Can you give directions to the MYLAPORE MP please.I assume you are asking about Baba MP. There are already plenty of posts giving hints to the place, bro. Cross the canal, look for a small slum, search immediately nearby for board. Point your eyes up to find. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

RanaGoogs
07-15-16, 13:33
This is my first post here. Been a monger for a while and its been few months since I've become a member on this forum. This is my first MP experience.

This MP is at V cherry, near the college, G and. They have around 4 girls and when I went in, one was already engaged. So I picked from the three. One was pretty young, one a fair complexioned, who speaks very fluent Tamil, but looked like a Northy; the other was a curvaceous medium complexioned Tamilian. I took the curvaceous one, even though she wouldn't do full nude B2B.

Paid 2 k at the counter. It was for a topless B2B, 45 minutes. Place is decent.

Even before I could negotiate, she asked for 1 k tips. I was okay with that. I was in no mood for a massage, so asked her to start her B2B. The session started. Spoke in between, though not a time waster. She wouldn't let kiss on her lips but let me kiss her everywhere else, (she didn't let her pants down as it as a B2B) sucked her boobs while she fondled with my johnny. Tried to put my hand into her jeans, fondled her bum fora while but she didn't let me go anything beyond that. She jerked me off in a while and I cleaned up myself.

Place= 6/10.

Tips= 1 k.

Counter= 2 k.

Total damage= 3 k.

Overall experience= Average plus.

Akrt6543
07-15-16, 15:22
Never did her though I had the contact for sometime. Called her fixed up the time and reached the place on time. Was made to wait for 15 minutes and there she came. Took me inside and offered water. First look on her was wow not bad. She was petite type. She asked me to take her friend P but I said nothing I need you. Deed started, usual caressing stuff and she said smilingly when did you unhook the bra. Well when your mouth and right hand are busy what does your left hand fingers do. Banged her in all positions. Very cooperative. Cleaned up, paid and started.

WIR: well when all other doors are closed and when junior isn't listening to bigger head. And the travelling was hectic.

Rate: 3.5 K.Dude,

She told me last week that she did not have a place. Where did you bang her? I will follow suit immediately.

Cukoo
07-15-16, 16:00
After a tiring week I started early from office. I have gone through my contact to find the SP near m. Voyul which I haven't tried so far.

Called him up. He told 3 birds were available. He himself came forward and told one of them is trans.

Went to the place. Safe flat but little dirty. Saw all three birds, one of her took my attraction which very big boobs.

Went with her inside the room. Room looks fine with a / see. Straight away she shed everything. Killer assets. Big boobs and ass, clean shaven pussy, little bit of fat on tummy. To cut the action short finished the deed.

Damages: 2 K + .3 K for room.

Will repeat if I am not too lazy for travelling.

FireFist1105
07-15-16, 16:14
Hi guys,

Writing the FR after a break. Went to the same Saligramam spa to get a good massage from Ms. K which I missed during my last visit. But this time I took her as she promised me earlier. Paid usual at the counter and went inside. Initial started with a good massage. During massage I came to know that she went to few aboard countries too for same profession. She speaks a good English too. The massage was really great. During the end of massage asked for the extras, she said except FS everything in menu like HJ, TL, B2B, and even BJ. So grabbed everything I can get. She gave nice session and BJ. I got full access to all over her body. The only turn off is that no FS and she hadn't removed her Panties. Everything else is good. Not a time watcher is another plus. I'm a MP. Would like to try some Indies like Meena, ammu, etc. Will get a subscription soon to get the help from seniors.

Overall:8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (good size but bit saggy).

GFE: 8/10.

Damage:1. 5 k counter+ 2 k tips = 3.5 k.

WIR: Yes, whenever get Johnny calls with no time to travel and explore new.

VkVive
07-15-16, 22:51
Hi Longways,

Hope you can make it short for me by PMing her number, will share in turn.

Rate: 3.5 K.

Ssdel
07-16-16, 03:34
I think there are regular new birds visiting town from Mumbai & Delhi.

Don't think its even getting reported here.

I am sure many of us do know the facts about it.

Please credible seniors of the city forum please come forward and share some genuine insights about this topic.

Would be helpful for visitors coming to town like me.

By the way any information & reviews about Divya NI bird?

Thanks in anticipation.

Have fun.

JayCool
07-16-16, 06:14
Hi,

Kindly share the therapist name and how she looks. In the Myl. Baba MP.

How much you paid at the counter. And how much tips to her?

TIA

Hi all,

1. Mylapore MP.

2. MMDA MP.

Located on the main road nearby a metro rail station...

FunToLife5
07-16-16, 06:23
Called and went near the universe showroom near J college. MP guided me. Went inside there were five girls. Chose one NI. Paid 1.5 at counter. She was smiling and very cooperative. Told will tip 1 k. She removed tops.

Sucked her tits and kissing all over. She placed hand on dick, I told wait for some time. After some kissing and sucking. She started HJ, while sucking on my nipples. Came in a minute. Then washed and got some powder massage. Massage waste. Place was very decent and hygienic. In 2 floor. Attached bath.

Damage: 1.5 + 1 k.

RanaGoogs
07-16-16, 06:32
Hey dude,

Could you share her details or at least the spa details. Would want to check out.

Hi guys,

Writing the FR after a break. Went to the same Saligramam spa to get a good massage from Ms. K which I missed during my last visit. But this time I took her as she promised me earlier. Paid usual at the counter and went inside. Initial started with a good massage. During massage I came to know that she went to few aboard countries too for same profession. She speaks a good English too. The massage was really great. During the end of massage asked for the extras, she said except FS everything in menu like HJ, TL, B2B, and even BJ. So grabbed everything I can get. She gave nice session and BJ. I got full access to all over her body. The only turn off is that no FS and she hadn't removed her Panties. Everything else is good. Not a time watcher is another plus. I'm a MP. Would like to try some Indies like Meena, ammu, etc. Will get a subscription soon to get the help from seniors.

Overall:8/10..

Ajay2984
07-16-16, 12:41
I assume you are asking about Baba MP. There are already plenty of posts giving hints to the place, bro. Cross the canal, look for a small slum, search immediately nearby for board. Point your eyes up to find. Hope this helps.

Cheers.No. It's not the baba MP. It's on one of the busy roads around Mylapore tank. In fact the Mylapore tank is the nearest landmark.

AjiChennai
07-16-16, 13:36
Hi,

Can anyone help with with some MILF contact indie or any SP contacts as am new in mongering.

SweetGuyy86
07-16-16, 22:28
Hi Seniors,

I am trying to find some good inde contact quite long time but not able to find, can any of you please share some good inde contact with pic and review.

Thanks in advance.

JayCool
07-17-16, 02:23
Provide us directions to this MP (tank MP), also MP name, therapist name and charges and tips?

TIA.

No. It's not the baba MP. It's on one of the busy roads around Mylapore tank. In fact the Mylapore tank is the nearest landmark.

GatorDudester
07-17-16, 06:30
Hello fellow mongers,

I am travelling to Chennai in a couple of weeks and am looking some fun. My question is, is it safe to have a girl outcall to a hotel. Is that something that hotels let slip under the scanner or is should I be taking precautions. Are there any safe hotels that are monger friendly. I am a long time monger but have been out of the country for a very long time and this is my first time mongering in Chennai. I would appreciate all help.

Thanks,

Gatordude

SamWiseGamge
07-17-16, 06:53
Hi seniors,

I'm new to this forum, recently shifted to Chennai. Kindly help me with contacts in Thambaram area.

Greetings,

Jackson

NewTiger
07-17-16, 09:45
Back to mongering after a short break. Wanted to have a full service experience. Reached out to my usual SP but was not impressed with the pics & cost. Tried to reach out to Ammu but as few fellas mentioned, her number could not be reached. Made up my mind to try an MP near Adyar. My friend who is a non member tried it twice and recommended it. The person at the reception quoted 1.5 k for basic. There were 3 ladies (2 MILFs and a Young lady). The young lady should have a nice back and it was evident even when she is fully dressed. But I like MILFs and hence selected a NI MILF. She must be in her early 30's. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and the deed started. There was no such thing called a massage. Just a few rubs here and there and I don't even expect it.

After the so called massage the lady quoted for the extras. 0.5 k for HJ, 1 k for topless and 1.5 k for full nude HJ. Haven't tasted any for sometime, opted for 1.5 k package. She had a pair of small sized knockers but with prominent protruding nipples. Sucked it to my heart's content. She reciprocated with the same. She was very co-operative. Made her lay down on the table and sucked her nipples, neck and ears. I always wanted to perform a DATY during all encounters but kept away from doing it. This time I made up my mind to do it. Asked her permission and she said yes. She had an innie type pussy, nicely trimmed and no bad smell. Did my first ever DATY for about 10 minutes. No hard feelings. Finished finally with an HJ. The 1 hour spent was clearly a bliss. Had a bath, gifted her the agreed upon 1. k. She was very co-operative which made me to gift her an extra 0.5 k. But she politely refused saying the agreed upon amount is good. After few minutes of chat with her left the place with a happy mind.

Massage: 0/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (small sized with prominent nipples).

Lower area: Innie type, nicely trimmed.

Co-operation: 10/10.

Service: All in the plate except for BJ and intercourse.

WIR: Yes.

Urihd
07-17-16, 10:27
Hi,

Can any senior help me meet with any indie in Chennai visiting for a week.

Thanks in advance.

Gio Casanova
07-17-16, 10:41
No. It's not the baba MP. It's on one of the busy roads around Mylapore tank. In fact the Mylapore tank is the nearest landmark.OK, I get what MP you are talking about. It is located next to a famous Veg Hotel and in the 1st floor of a small jewelry building. Hope this is enough.

Member #4522
07-17-16, 11:57
First of all thanks to J for sharing this SP cum independent female aunty. So got her digits and decided to try her. She is one decent person and speaks good English. She asked my preferences beforehand and then moved further. Reached a residential flat near Al. It a very safe place. Asked her to come in saree which she did and looked lovely. Didn't ask for the money upfront. So started the deed and she is open for every thing except DFK. But she does bare BJ. That's interesting. But I prefer CBJ and it was good. Had a nice session sucked her boobs with full mouth. She is very clean and smells good. Took one shot and finished it with happiness. Not a time watcher. Good session with friendly talk. I like to have friendly conversion during sex and she had very good attitude. Asked her to arrange beautiful young Tamil girls but she says she has aunties only as of now. Please share if any one has nice young independent Tamil girls contact.

Attitude- 10.

Looks- 8.

Sid84
07-17-16, 12:36
Dear friends, one silly question. Is BBBJ not risky?

BombaC
07-17-16, 14:24
Please try MP in Kil near mummy daddy. They have good birds.

Go for Bali therapist.

Hi,

Can any senior help me meet with any indie in Chennai visiting for a week.

Thanks in advance.

Meadam999
07-17-16, 14:31
Hellomongers,

I have been a silent visitor of this page for long time with few MP and FS experience. Anyone tried mad pakkam MP digits ending with 812. I have tried pal Karanai MP near dental hospital they did not offer extras but massage was good.

FunkyGuy69
07-17-16, 15:56
Dear friends, one silly question. Is BBBJ not risky?It is risky if you have a cut on your penis / skin tear and unfortunately the partner sucking you too has bleeding of the gums or some cut in the mouth and if the partner is infected then there is a chance.

If there is blood to blood direct contact then there are chances to get infected otherwise its safe.

So remember that if you have bruised your penis or have a cut on you penis due to excessive sex or any other reason then avoid a BBBJ go for CBJ.

Play safe friends. You have only 1 life to live.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor but giving friendly advise based on what I have read and discussed with doctors.

ChennaiMale33
07-17-16, 16:34
Hi senior,

As I am a silent watcher in this forum, I am looking for such kinda indies, please PM me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

First of all thanks to J for sharing this SP cum independent female aunty. So got her digits and decided to try her. She is one decent person and speaks good English. She asked my preferences beforehand and then moved further. Reached a residential flat near Al. It a very safe place. Asked her to come in saree which she did and looked lovely. Didn't ask for the money upfront. So started the deed and she is open for every thing except DFK. But she does bare BJ. That's interesting. But I prefer CBJ and it was good. Had a nice session sucked her boobs with full mouth. She is very clean and smells good. Took one shot and finished it with happiness. Not a time watcher. Good session with friendly talk. I like to have friendly conversion during sex and she had very good attitude. Asked her to arrange beautiful young Tamil girls but she says she has aunties only as of now. Please share if any one has nice young independent Tamil girls contact.

Attitude- 10.

Looks- 8.

CoolHitman12
07-17-16, 17:59
What was Damage dude?

Attitude- 10.

Looks- 8.

SlaveInfo9
07-17-16, 18:47
Hi,

all hope everyone doing good after a dissatisfied session with Vani junior was out of control and he needed someone action so badly to satisfy him contacted all the indies I know to my luck Ammu was out of town Meena was busy with work and other SP cum indie Kavitha dint pick the call was really in bad situation the indies who all satisfy me was not available had a reception in Chengapet so contacted all the indies in my list but none of them got back on the day so left to Chengalpet through train was checking my excel list while travelling and comes Malathi I got this contact a 4 to 5 yrs back from workout friend of mine but never tried her since the place is too long for me she is a iyer mammi and runs a mess in Chengelpet and called the no to check whether it is working to my surprise she picked the call first she was not able to identify me after telling her few stories she shared with me long back then she came to identify me informed her that I will be in Chengelpet for night asked her if she will free so she can join me to my surprise she accepted for a full night session since her son was out of town and she is staying alone gave her the address of the hotel where I stay and asked her to come around 9:00 pm then reached Chengelpet by 6:30 and went to room freshen up and attend the reception and got call from her by 8:30 telling that she will be 15 minutes late due to some work and asked to come in saree with flowers she accepted left the marriage mall and bought some snacks and drinks while reaching the room was really thinking about her how she will be the service etc etc etc since I never saw her before.

Then got a call from her by 9:20 pm telling she is standing near by the hotel gave her the room no asked her to come directly to the room she came up and knock the door went to door and opened it she must be in her late 45 little fat with correct height and fair called her inside and locked the room she was OK for me had a chat with her for a long time she said her past and everything she is a divorced lady and stays with his son then she asked that how many times you have sex blah blah since 2011 I'm having sex then count the no how much should I have done she was like what the fuck starring at me told then you must be having more experience I was laughing at her innocent looks asked her whether she need any snacks or drinks I think she was already got in mood she said me I don't need snacks I need your tool to suck and your balls to eat she said in Tamil. I was just wearing a boxer asked her if you need my junior suck it over my boxer and take it she immediately pushed me on bed started licking my junior over the boxer which made me mad this is what swetha Evonne girl used to do to me and make me go mad. Then she took my junior out of the boxer and started to lick it slowly then she removed my boxer and started to suck my balls and lick perineum I was moaning and getting goosebumps she was sucking and licking the balls and thighs for so long time I love doing that to me then she took the junior in hand and started with a slow BBJ I said her I would cum anytime she took junior to deep throat I was not able to control and finally loaded on her boobs. Both cleaned and had some snacks took rest she will lying side by me told her that I want to bang you so hardly she laughed at me and said do it as much you can then both were watching a movie on my laptop and she was commenting on the movie heroine she just has a small boobs and ass how she is a heroine and the time was around 10:50 pm asked her to suck my junior again and roll up the condom she came on top of me inserted junior into her pussy she started to bang me tried in many position cow girl, reverse cow girl, mish and finally a 20 minutes of bang loaded in doggy by banging her so hardly and both were so tried and sweating in the ac room both had a bath and slept for while and asked her to awake me by 5:00 am both her hugging each other and slept.

Then she woke me up by 5:15 am and asked if I need one more round said I need to attend a marriage by 6:30 so could you do a BBJ and oil HJ and make me cum she gave a happy ending BBJ and pored oil on my junior and balls and started to massage and gave a me good HJ for 10 minutes and made me cum had a bath with her and dressed up and she left with a kiss and asked me to come often.

Tits: 6 on 10.

Ass: 8/10.

Body: 7 on 10.

Attitude: 7 on 10.

Damage: 6 k.

WIR: Yes but need to think of the travelling.

Had a 3 some with Ammu and her friend Sandhya last month will post the FR in the coming days. And will be trying Ammu tomorrow.

Cheers.

Panigale
07-17-16, 19:02
Back to mongering after a short break. Wanted to have a full service experience. Reached out to my usual SP but was not impressed with the pics & cost. Tried to reach out to Ammu but as few fellas mentioned, her number could not be reached. Made up my mind to try an MP near Adyar. My friend who is a non member tried it twice and recommended it. The person at the reception quoted 1.5 k for basic. There were 3 ladies (2 MILFs and a Young lady). The young lady should have a nice back and it was evident even when she is fully dressed. But I like MILFs and hence selected a NI MILF. She must be in her early 30's. Paid 1.5 k at the counter and the deed started. There was no such thing called a massage. Just a few rubs here and there and I don't even expect it.

After the so called massage the lady quoted for the extras. 0.5 k for HJ, 1 k for topless and 1.5 k for full nude HJ. Haven't tasted any for sometime, opted for 1.5 k package. She had a pair of small sized knockers but with prominent protruding nipples. Sucked it to my heart's content. She reciprocated with the same. She was very co-operative..Is that located at the 2nd floor. And her name starts with and who is a north Indian?

Greetings,

Jackson

CuminSweet
07-17-16, 20:17
The nightly lady will never do massage. They will cheat you after paying the money. Also the place is very bad, and not hygienic. This is the worst place and got cheated for first time in my MP visits. So created this post to create awareness and better avoid this place.

Hi,

Kindly share the therapist name and how she looks. In the Myl. Baba MP.

How much you paid at the counter. And how much tips to her?

TIA

Vijay0907
07-18-16, 03:47
Has any one tried the MP in Aruna in sterling road which offers Balinese massage. Extras offered?

Ssinger999
07-18-16, 05:50
The nightly lady will never do massage. They will cheat you after paying the money. Also the place is very bad, and not hygienic. This is the worst place and got cheated for first time in my MP visits. So created this post to create awareness and better avoid this place.Hi,

Very much appreciate the effort you took to warn us about this. Can you provide more details about what happened? Without that, it is hard to tell why things got worse. When I went there back in December, there were no problems with hygiene and a few recent reports did not mention anything bad.

HappySingh7777
07-18-16, 07:10
Hello fellow mongers,

I am travelling to Chennai in a couple of weeks and am looking some fun. My question is, is it safe to have a girl outcall to a hotel. Is that something that hotels let slip under the scanner or is should I be taking precautions. Are there any safe hotels that are monger friendly. I am a long time monger but have been out of the country for a very long time and this is my first time mongering in Chennai. I would appreciate all help.

Thanks,

GatordudeCheck out stayuncle.com. They have started services in Chennai too. Only criterion is, both people should have valid IDs.

GoodTimes5
07-18-16, 08:32
New member here, have been mongering for few years now in all metros of India. Have visited numerous spas and will share experiences one by one.

In Chennai when it comes to places offering SP's never had a look. The quality was real bad and there is no co-operation.

My very first experience was a place in north Chennai. She used to be a famous SP. Went to her place, lady was typical north Indian HW, was not co-operative and was a dead fish. SP asked for tips which was declined politely.

Then a place found through locanto in Porur. HW inside a regular house. Short, dusky, place was dirty. Lady was co-operative but did not feel the connection.

Will post some more. Have lots of experience with regular MP's too. Have been to at least 10 of those.

I am looking for contacts of co-operative Indies like Ammu or someone. Can you guys please help. I have PM facility.

Thank you.

SmartVvarma
07-18-16, 09:51
Hello fellow mongers,

Thanks,

GatordudeHey Buddy, As long as you book your room with double occupancy and its a 4 or 5 star hotel, no issues.

Play Safe.

Akrt6543
07-18-16, 11:07
SPs in Chennai have gone crazy in greed over time. This one particular SP lady Music is demanding 8-10 K for 2 shots, 2 hours for run-of-the-mill MILF aunties in early thirties. Nothing distinct in service worth mentioning. She is also ripping off mongers in the name of room rent demanding 1. 5 K for that 2 hours. Just in the larger interest of this forum and the Chennai mongering scene, let us get together to keep rates in check.

The maximum price for ST for a local aunty / HW must be 2.5-3.0 K; And max of 5. 5-6 K inclusive of room; 8-10 K LT / Full night.

The max for Del / Mum / Blore birds visiting here with SPs in star hotels 3.5 K-4 K ST; 10-12 K LT / Full night.

Seniors that concur with me, please join the shout.

Boffin
07-18-16, 11:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I've been out from field for past sometime. Was getting married. So stopped mongering. Before stopping wanted to try for one last time and it was hell scary FR.

It was Ammu, and that time she operated in Pallavaram near Biryani shop road.

Got her contact from fellow ISGian. Called and fixed appointment. She was on time. Now most of her would have met her so no need of visual explanation about her. Dusky and petite. Did a nice BBBJ. One of the best I had. Did her in Wot and miss.

And now comes the scary part.

Once done I was taking johnny out and saw the condom torn. I was like WTH. I was shocked and scared for a couple of min. Didn't know what to do. Ran to rest room, cleaned him thoroughly with dettol. (don't know it affects or not). Came out and saw she was relaxed. I didn't know how to take it. She told she is clean and all. I just paid and left the place wondering why the hell I did now. Should have kept quiet at home.

It happened 8 months ago. And now am still healthy and disease free. Did check up and everything was good. Though I was scared to death at that time.

Now that I feel good, thinking of getting back into business. Got to try her again, with the feel that I should start from where I left.

I still have her old number which is not reachable. If someone can share her new contact would be helpful.

Thanks again and sorry for a long passage.

Happy mongering.

Boffin

Rajaa
07-18-16, 15:34
After my frequent work loads in office. Thought to monger on weekends. Tried CL information and rang to the Neya from CL. Got the location and fixed appointment on Sunday. Went to place on resident area. Took the shower and had some routine chats with gal. NO BBJ. After some time I made the first attempt with DFK and she was poor at DFK. Asked for BJ, only CBJ allowed so took it. Put the rubber and had her on miss. Then told to come on Cb, RCB positions. Then went to my favorite Doggy and ended on it.

Damage: 3 K + 500 Tips.

Will repeat if anyone not available.

Elavarasurm
07-18-16, 19:41

Have fun.Hi,

I am new to this forum, Please share Dolly's contact, thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Nanbenda
07-18-16, 20:41
This is couple days before.

This place is house. But has 4 therapists it's a Kerala MP.

Opted for oil massage. Selected fair girl.

Ask about extras. She told 1.5 k just for TL HJ.

I told I can pay 1 k. It it's full nude I pay 1.5 k.

Settle for TL HJ.

Had massage for half hour. Played with for 15 min. It's okay experience. Was expected fun. Not in menu.

Total. 2.5 k.

I will not refer. As there are may offer extras good for 1.5 k.

Cheers. Nb.

Boffin
07-19-16, 01:58
Hi dude,

Get a subscription first, will PM you the contact.

Hi,

I am new to this forum, Please share Dolly's contact, thanks.

=========================================

MeetMe25
07-19-16, 02:22
Hey bros,

I am a new monger visiting Chennai for about a month. I do have experience with various MPs in Chennai and Cali.

However I am looking to make my short term stay worth while, would really appreciate indie contacts that fellow seniors can share and help out a bro. I will definitely share the ones that I have.

Cukoo
07-19-16, 05:48
Got the direct contact of this girl after a week or so. Called her and fixed the time on last weekend.

She asked to come Poona+Lilly bus stand. Upon reaching there guided to her place. Went inside, she was in saree, an exact girl in looks. Greeted me with soft drinks.

Slowly started with LFK which then shifted to DFK. Then started with CBJ. She has killer look on you while doing BJ. All this time she was in saree which I liked. Started the deed on WOT. She is willing to please in any position. Finally came on doggy. And she is very clean.

She is very talkative. She made a coffee after the session.

Damage: 4 K.

Attitude: 9.

Look: 7 (bit short with saggy boobs).

Place: Safe with a / see room, but little messy.

WIR: Whenever I feel like to go a long ride.

Happy mongering.

Cuko.

Rajaa
07-19-16, 07:58
Dear ISG friends,

Have been mongering around in years and now finally got the subscription and any seniors or members like to share the digits of indi contacts. PM me if you wish.

WorkEatFuck
07-19-16, 08:28
Hi fellow mongers,

I have been a silent spectator in ISG forum for quite sometime. Not sure what pushed me to create an account and here I'am. Would like to share my first mongering experience which happened during May.

As I have been reading lots of reports on MPs one day I got courage to call locanto number and was asked to come to T Ngr. Went to the MP at first floor and paid 1500. Saw two therapist and chose one. After changing to the disposable undies there came the lady with cream in her hand. She started the massage and once after turning around she first placed her hand on my dick with giggling and that felt like heaven. First ever time a girl touches my small bro. After some chit chat and touching her here and there she started to give HJ. I downloaded the stuff within seconds of the stroke and felt ashamed that it got over withing seconds. She did not ask any tips but paid her 1000 and came out happily. I didn't even ask her name. What a bad ass I was.

HiFriendd
07-19-16, 12:57
This is my pending report from last week. One of the generous Seniors pinged me on WA and asked me to check her out. He gave me her direct number. I called her and set-up the appointment for three hours. She arranged her friend's place with extra cost.

I echo previous FRs on her.

She is very committed and very talkative. No DFK and I did not do DATY but she is clean down there. She is VFM. This is senior's find and he doesn't want me to share this contact, so please do not PM for this contact.

Thank you senior for this contact.

HiFriendd
07-19-16, 13:09
Few seniors helped me with the numbers and I was able to have encounter with those girls. Now I am back in my base and would continue mongering.

If anyone visiting BayArea (SF) and needs assistance, do not hesitate to ping me.

Looking forward for my next vacation.

Urihd
07-19-16, 13:38
Hi,

Can any senior help me meet with any independent in Chennai visiting for a week. Staying in a star hotel.

Thanks in advance.

CoolSp
07-19-16, 14:57
SPs in Chennai have gone crazy in greed over time. This one particular SP lady Music is demanding 8-10 K for 2 shots, 2 hours for run-of-the-mill MILF aunties in early thirties. Nothing distinct in service worth mentioning. She is also ripping off mongers in the name of room rent demanding 1. 5 K for that 2 hours. Just in the larger interest of this forum and the Chennai mongering scene, let us get together to keep rates in check.

The maximum price for ST for a local aunty / HW must be 2.5-3.0 K; And max of 5. 5-6 K inclusive of room; 8-10 K LT / Full night.

The max for Del / Mum / Blore birds visiting here with SPs in star hotels 3.5 K-4 K ST; 10-12 K LT / Full night.

Seniors that concur with me, please join the shout.Completely agree with you dude.

Rajaa
07-19-16, 15:32
Completely agree with you dude.One of the SP. Recently quoted 10 k for NI & SI. Don't know how the quote high price. Its time we must fix the price and don't allow to get more.

Saurav2
07-19-16, 15:37
Hi,

So you found the girl after 6 years and fucked her. Thumbs up man.

Meanwhile can I take a glance at your excel sheet?

I recently had 3 some with Meena and Nagamani.

Saurav

DeshRaj
07-19-16, 16:22

Seniors that concur with me, please join the shout.Fully agree with you bro.

Was discussing with SP music today for options and I made it clear to her that normal middle aged MILF should be never above 3 to 3.5 k per session and 5 to 6 k s for a double pop.

Akrt6543
07-19-16, 18:00
An FR on her is like telling the Ramadan yet again. So many reviews, from so many people. But since it is my first time with her, here I go.

Called in the morning around 10:30 and asked to meet at 1. She agreed and asked to bring covers while coming. Was busy with a biz meeting till the last minute so couldn't stop to buy the customary chocolates I always buy when I meet a WG. Only had my regular brand covers in the wallet where I always keep them. Just in case. So went there a little late, had a call from her with a tone of sweet expectation (I presumed so) and was turned on. Also reviews in this forum and recos from seniors all kept my expectations and anxiety high.

She gave clear directions to the place. It was a pucca residential locality as described in many reports earlier. It is a proper house where a family lives and she took me to a room that was small with attached bathroom. There was an A/C as well. Though it was a little awkward that you have to walk right across someone watching TV in the hall, it feels safe once you are into the room.

Karishma is a short, petite, girl in early twenties with a nice face. Married and has a kid but could easily pass on as a student if appropriately dressed. She was everything the other members have written already. Neatly dressed in a chudidar and was courteous. Did an awesome BBBJ, and I was fully turned on. Did her in mish till climax without break. Washed up and was chatting for a while. Thoroughly enjoyed the deed. She is a prize find for me, having burnt my pockets with greedy SPs more than once.

Damages: 3.5 K+0.5 K.

Looks: 8/10.

Height: V. Short.

Figure: Petite.

Face: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 8. 5/10.

DFK: No.

VFM: Yes.

WIR: Yes. Yes. Yes.

AnilTheHunter
07-19-16, 18:05
Brethren I am in chennai for few days. Anyone having good inde contacts please let me know (passable to a business hotel).

Shall reciprocate in Bangalore / Delhi.

Vannan2
07-19-16, 18:58
Brethren I am in chennai for few days. Anyone having good inde contacts please let me know (passable to a business hotel).

Shall reciprocate in Bangalore / Delhi.Should be able to help out. Send me a personal message.

Greetings,

Jackson

CuminSweet
07-19-16, 21:45
Hope you are referring to the same MP opp to jewelry; near to the popular hotel and temple on busy lane. This was my second visit to the place and just thought to go again based on the recent report.

Nightly lady was there in the reception and explained the packages. Two SI (small girl and MILF) were there, but I confirmed to proceed only if she do the massage. She happily agreed and asked for the payment. Decided to pay for basic package and settle the extras after service, but she insisted to pay the amount for complete package (double of basic price + 500 tips) now and confirmed the service will be very good and even extend more than HR. So agreed and paid the amount upfront then requested me to go the last room.

Once entered the room it was not cleaned and there was wet panties in the table. Soon the other SI came inside and cleaned up things and requested to wear the disposal trousers. Nightly lady came and said she will be back after a bath until then other lady will proceed with the massage (assigned lady was a MILF and not to my likes). I reconfirmed with her again that she will be back soon? Replied yes and said will be returning quickly. So agreed to proceed with the basic massage with the assigned SI lady, after some time she asked whether she can proceed with the extras and informed that I am waiting for her to come. Suddenly she replied that the nightly lady husband is back and so she can't attend now. I waited for while and asked to recheck again, but same response. Then I told the lady I am not interested to proceed and left the place. (I would have opted to choose other SI girl and proceeded. Which was my great mistake).

Later called them and requested to take up the service next day for the amount paid as I haven't taken up the service. They agreed and asked me to come on next day. Next day I visited the place and said I will proceed with the small girl. But they told that I should pay minimum amount (basic package price) to take up the service as there were no customers came in today. I refused and left losing my money.

I had visited to many MP's and this was the only experience which was very bad.

Hi,

Very much appreciate the effort you took to warn us about this. Can you provide more details about what happened? Without that, it is hard to tell why things got worse. When I went there back in December, there were no problems with hygiene and a few recent reports did not mention anything bad.

Rajasrinivasan
07-19-16, 21:47
Any inputs about the MP. Read some reports, but not that much great. Anyone has experience could post.

Krakker4555
07-19-16, 22:56
Hi,

I've been mongering for a long time but been limiting myself only to MP's. I've listed and shortly discussed about some MP's in the city that might be useful to someone who is starting out on the hobby. Enjoy.

Jfknpet MP: I'm sure many of you must have visited this place already but for starters, its placed above a famous driving school in the Amman street. Mallu lady in her late 30's usually does the massage and she is open for DFK, B2B, and TL HJ for 1 k extra. Counter charges-1.5 k for 45 minutes.

Mogpr MP: Spot the big building next to Chandrika photos. 1st floor. Name is the synonym for good smell. Older selection (mostly SI) but decent HJ for. 5 k tip. LE action heavy in the area. Can tell by how the reception guy is looking out through the window always. Counter charges - 2 k for 1 HR.

Brother nagar MP: Left side on calm colony as you enter the road from Koyambedu. Nicely tucked in the ground floor of apt building with black sign board. Good looking Tamil selection and decent room with A/C / toilet. Nothing more than HJ is on the menu and that too for 1 k. Counter charges - 2 k for 1 HR.

Vgmbkm MP: Near junction of 80 ft road and arcot road on 1st floor. Been there 3 times. Looks professional but I've had luck with a girl from Bombay (Ksha) a month ago. 1 k for HJ and 1. 5 for B2B was quoted. Took the 1 k package and had a good round. Girl spoke absolutely fluent English and seemed to be super educated and attractive. Counter charge - 2 k.

Vdplni MP: Park vehicle near SIMS and walk towards kymbedu, 30 mts and you'll see a small lane making you turn with a ayurvedic center board. Mid aged man runs the show. Older Mallu selection but they know what they are doing. Good place for quick release with cheap tips 0.5 k. Counter charge- 1.5 k.

MMDA colony MP: enter mmda from ask and drive 100 mts, small business hotel sorts on the right. 4th floor with lift. NI and SI selection. Only HJ for 1 k and very hard to negotiate. Creepy guys in the reception. Counter charges -2 k.

Smallhill MP: 10th floor of hotel next to upcoming metro rail station. No questions asked in hotel reception. Head straight to the lift. No face selection and was randomly appointed with a SI. Talkative and did TL HJ for 1 k. Counter charges- 2.5 k.

Ssinger999
07-20-16, 02:38
Hope you are referring to the same MP opp to jewelry; near to the popular hotel and temple on busy lane. This was my second visit to the place and just thought to go again based on the recent report.That is so bad. Sorry to hear about your experience. I thought you were referring to the MP near the Baba temple since your previous post was in reply to a post referring to that one. I understand now.

I really feel for you. I wonder if you can call and talk to that lady who took the money from you and ask her to set it right. Though the chances are still low, it will be useful to know what her response is.

SlaveInfo9
07-20-16, 04:01
Hi,

SauravWhat was the damage bro?

Ssdel
07-20-16, 04:06
Bro,

As mentioned by you about the threesome you had.

Would you oblige us with more details about those birds you had?

Thanks.

Hi,

Saurav

Akrt6543
07-20-16, 05:32
It is agreeable then. Let us fix Chennai rates at 3.5-4 K a pop and 6-6.5 K for two pops for SP girls including place. This applies to Bro Nagar SP, Love, Music, Mambalam L, and all regular SPs. Kindly stick to the rates. Join the cause. It will work only if we keep conveying the message for weeks together. It has to be heard from different voices.

Fully agree with you bro.

Was discussing with SP music today for options and I made it clear to her that normal middle aged MILF should be never above 3 to 3.5 k per session and 5 to 6 k s for a double pop.
Completely agree with you dude.

LongWay90
07-20-16, 07:04
Dude,

Always insist on the girl you wanted to have massage with. If they are not willing then you should develop the habit to say no and come out. There are many other MPs out there. Not that they are monopoly. Try maximum not to go for two girls massage package unless you like both the girls. If they say she would join after a while just say no and quit at the beginning itself.

Gio Casanova
07-20-16, 11:02
Hope you are referring to the same MP opp to jewelry; near to the popular hotel and temple on busy lane. This was my second visit to the place and just thought to go again based on the recent report.

Nightly lady was there in the reception and explained the packages. Two SI (small girl and MILF) were there, but I confirmed to proceed only if she do the massage. She happily agreed and asked for the payment. Decided to pay for basic package and settle the extras after service, but she insisted to pay the amount for complete package (double of basic price + 500 tips) now and confirmed the service will be very good and even extend more than HR. So agreed and paid the amount upfront then requested me to go the last room.

Once entered the room it was not cleaned and there was wet panties in the table. Soon the other SI came inside and cleaned up things and requested to wear the disposal trousers. Nightly lady came and said she will be back after a bath until then other lady will proceed with the massage (assigned lady was a MILF and not to my likes). I reconfirmed with her again that she will be back soon?.Sorry to hear that bro. Give more hints regarding the Nightly Lady so we can avoid. I tried them last December. Though the place was bad, service was decent. I opted for Mrs. The. Don't know if she is still there. But the limited amount of selection and the poor ambiance will give you little reason to go back there when there are other options.

CheetahBoy1986
07-20-16, 13:08
Saw Tromedo's post and was surprised to learn a professional MP is dishing out HJs. I was anyway needing a good massage so decided to visit the place. I visited the same branch as Tromedo. The T. Nagar branch. Located in the same premises of a famous pub named after the street where Queen of England's headquarters lie.

Got an offer for the massage pay for 60 and get 90 minutes. So paid 2.5 k (rate as per menu). The dispo was too small so just wrapped the towel around. Therapist was a MILF. Looked very average but was clean and knew how to massage. Towards the end when she was massaging my legs she saw how johnny made a tent on the towel. I asked her if I can remove the towel so that I'll be more comfortable. She said its up to you. So I removed and she continued massaging all the while glancing at my pole now and then. Very erotic experience. Anyway after all formalities she quoted 3 k for a HJ. I said the max for a HJ is. 5 k. She said no way and was stuck on 2 k for a long time. Then had to bargain all the while remaining nice to her and brought it down to 1 k. I felt fine since it was a nice place good ambiance and a decent massage so went with it. She was friendly and since I had a good conversation with her during the massage I think she sort of liked me.

On another note, the Croma MP messaged me from a new number. Scary part was they messaged my regular number and not the mongering number! Dunno how they got it. Anyway, they said ab and SW are both available. So, just passing on the info to people who might be interested.

Lucas003
07-20-16, 15:49
After hectic work schedule for the past couple of days Johnny and mind needed to be taken care. Followed my usual procedure: 1. Hit LC 2. Call few nos 3. Finalize one. One of the nos responded they were in Foldpakm. Johnny grew curious and curious as this was very near my house so hit that place. Said I'll pay after seeing the birdies. They had 5 options, 4 SIs and one NE. SIs were below par so choose the NE. Luckily I was the first customer of that day, probably the only customer as it was 6'o clock already, so the SI birdies were swarming the reception and making funny and subtle gestures hoping I would pick them. The place is a saloon / beauty parlor with 2 rooms. Went inside one of the rooms and changed to dispo. Came the NE and massage started. Nothing much to describe about the massage. I already took B2B so she demanded tips of 1 k for HJ and B2B. Asked whether she does BJ but she politely refused. I obliged and B2B started. I never choose oil or cream for massage as I'm dubious of what products they use. But she insisted that I choose cream only for b2 b. I agreed and she poured cream on my chest and rubbed it. Removed her tops and pressed her fleshy and juicy boobs on my chest and started rubbing it. It was better than expected as her boobs were prefect in size, shape, and content. Then asked her to wipe of the cream on her boobies as I wanted to taste them. I tasted them to my heart's content. I suggest fellow mongers that if you have craving for mangoes then come and taste her boobies. It was so similar to rumani mangoes; pulpy and perfectly shaped. Then asked her to finish me off. She applied cream on Johnny and stroked it slowly. Finally came in 5 minutes. Paid the tips and left the place a happy man. The hunt for the MP that provides BJ still continues unsuccessfully.

Body - 8/10.

Assets - 8/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Damages - 2. 5 k.

WIR. Maybe.

Cheers!

Saurav2
07-20-16, 16:45
What was the damage bro?Hi,

It took about 4.5 k. Didn't touch Meena much.

Nagamani was like big aunty, but DFK was awesome, she really tasted well.

Forced them to go on lesbian action. But they just sucked each others boobs that's it.

But I will conclude Meena chapter now. Got terribly bored.

Ajay2984
07-21-16, 06:45
The nightly lady is a pure sham. The first time I visited she declined my offer politely by saying that the next time she will provide service to me. So, after a few days I went again, only after calling her up and confirming her service. She replied in affirmative. So I reached the shop in 5 min time and LOL she was not present at the shop at all. One MILF types was there and I told the counter guy that I want the nightly girl. He dialed her number and gave the phone to me. That lady was pleading me to take the other girls as she is out. I lost my cool and gave it back to her and also the counter guy before leaving the place without taking any service.

Sorry to hear that bro. Give more hints regarding the Nightly Lady so we can avoid. I tried them last December. Though the place was bad, service was decent. I opted for Mrs. The. Don't know if she is still there. But the limited amount of selection and the poor ambiance will give you little reason to go back there when there are other options.

GoodTimes5
07-21-16, 08:48
New around here and so not much credibility or contacts.

Would love to get contacts of co-operative Indies.

Will be responsible and not spoil your reputation.

Can exchange few MP contacts or regular MP's which give good service.

Closer
07-21-16, 09:40
Experienced and local mangers.

Need help in connecting with southern independents in Chennai, here for a week on vacation and in middle of the vacation burned down 70% of budget without much fun with expensive SPs.

Need your help help and will be open to compensate your time and resource. I don't live in Chennai.

Krishinq8
07-21-16, 15:10
Hi seniors,

I am back 2 Chennai from dry gulf area. Requesting your help for good inde contacts. PM me.

Krish

LongWay90
07-21-16, 15:30
It is agreeable then. Let us fix Chennai rates at 3.5-4 K a pop and 6-6.5 K for two pops for SP girls including place. This applies to Bro Nagar SP, Love, Music, Mambalam L, and all regular SPs. Kindly stick to the rates. Join the cause. It will work only if we keep conveying the message for weeks together. It has to be heard from different voices.Yeah guys me too declined the sky high price quoted by Music. Politely said her that premium are to be paid only to birds at their beginning stage and not to HWs at their 30's. Well what happens when there is less or no demand? Price has to come down. Well its also left with newbies to not pay whatever the price SP quotes! Lets wait and watch.

Gio Casanova
07-21-16, 15:36
The nightly lady is a pure sham. The first time I visited she declined my offer politely by saying that the next time she will provide service to me. So, after a few days I went again, only after calling her up and confirming her service. She replied in affirmative. So I reached the shop in 5 min time and LOL she was not present at the shop at all. One MILF types was there and I told the counter guy that I want the nightly girl. He dialed her number and gave the phone to me. That lady was pleading me to take the other girls as she is out. I lost my cool and gave it back to her and also the counter guy before leaving the place without taking any service.That sucks. Looks like that MP has went down the drain. Give hints to her name so people can stay away from her.

Cheers.

Ranji33
07-21-16, 18:39
Hi all,

My friend gave me a wonderful surprise for his birthday treat which I really impressed. He took me in ECR one resort and booked 2 rooms usual.

SP arrived with multiple chicks in Innova we have chosen two till lunch time and exchanged. Afternoon same Innova came to pickup the chicks and replaced by some new. Seriously guys I don't have stamina to do on afternoon after lunch still we enjoyed a lot. Planned for next week for more surprise since SP promised some mallus are coming. (college studs).

Resort guy is so friendly and that resort is owned by politician no worry about cops and feel like GF experience pool, lobby etc even he is arranging food also.

Chicks- 8.

Service- 10.

Attitude- 10.

Place. Very safe.

Demand - 8 K (all inclusive) room + chicks whole day.

Regards,

Ranji

Ajay2984
07-22-16, 03:10
I think Devi. That's what they called her & her name was saved so in the counter guy's phone. So not really sure. My suggestion, anyways, is to avoid that MP. What say?

That sucks. Looks like that MP has went down the drain. Give hints to her name so people can stay away from her.

Cheers..

BaalaYogi
07-22-16, 05:53
I think Devi. That's what they called her & her name was saved so in the counter guy's phone. So not really sure. My suggestion, anyways, is to avoid that MP. What say?.I would suggest let's share these info on forum and we boycott all the bad service providers together folks.

AnilTheHunter
07-22-16, 05:54
Any MP recommendation guys? Please pm.

Gio Casanova
07-22-16, 11:16
I think Devi. That's what they called her & her name was saved so in the counter guy's phone. So not really sure. My suggestion, anyways, is to avoid that MP. What say?.I totally agree. That place looked like a dump when I went there. Tried it anyway because it was too late to go anywhere else. I tried Devi only. She was the only decent girl there when I went. Married with kid. Provided decent service. She got greedy now maybe. Said she was available for FS outside also. I wonder if she is the housewife Devi I read about here. Maybe someone can weigh in? Anyway, if anybody's curious they can try this MP. Otherwise, there are other decent options near that place.

WillBlak
07-22-16, 14:03
After my last session with Vani & her cousin which was a very average to below average experience, I was looking ahead for a better experience to balance it out.

This week I called up my earlier contact Ms. K and asked her if she has anyone in touch with her who can accompany her for me and my friend (non-ISG'ian). She sent a pic in WA of a girl next door type lady, saying she is from Dubai on a short visit to Chennai. Although the looks were average Ms. K mentioned that her friend Ms. S gives excellent service. So me and my friend agreed and asked them to come to my friend's flat in South Chennai and gave them verbal address to reach us before 0930 hrs the next day.

Both of them arrived around 0945 hrs next day. Ms. S looked a bit plumper and a slight bit darker than the image shared. Once all assembled in the flat, had small chit chat. Offered them chilled soft drinks to beat the heat after their travel and off we both went with our pre-planned girls to different rooms. We left on soft music in the living room as sound filler just in case anyone among us was a loud moaner or a groaner.

I started off with Ms. K and she looked exactly the same as last time, only this time she looked slimmer. She smelled fresh and bathed. Had some great foreplay for almost like 20 mins, with lots of moans escaping her lips and she showing me her goosebumps now and again at various point of time. Had a regular DFK. With a bit of tongue play. Johnny leaking pre-cum as a signal to move to next stage. Sucked on her melons to my fill, while my fingers played with her pussy lips. Which were getting wet and warm. While she closed her eyes and dug her nails on my back gently. Rolled down a cover. Kissed her some more and entered her in missionary. Went on for some time and I could hear her eyes slowly getting shut. And then slowly moans escaping her lips again. Kissed and sucked her melons while I slowed down. And then increased the tempo yet again. She has tight grip on Johnny and it feels good. Came in spurts after some more time. We both smiled at each other, she hugged me tight and kissed me again on my lips. We lay down next to each other. And at the same time, we heard the door of the other room being opened and the refrigerator door slammed close. Hmmm. Someone is thirsty for sure!

Wore my undies and came out to see my friend and Ms S coming out smiling. We all took a break had some chilled beer (except Ms K) and grabbed some light snacks. Me and my friend exchanged some info about each others experience. My friend wanted to try Ms K so checked with her. She said she is fine. I was not much interested to try Ms. S. We all had quick baths and went back to our rooms. I somehow changed my mind and wanted to try Ms. S. Once I closed the room, and after some small talk, we started kissing. Boy! Ms. S is a kisser. Got one of the best DFK's in Chennai after a long time. I think we were latched onto each other's lips for more than 5-6 minutes non-stop. A war of lips and tongue, while our hands were busy caressing & squeezing each other VIP parts. She tugged at my undies and with unsaid mutual consent we both started undressing while we are still into FK. She took hold of Johnny who shamelessly yet excitedly saluted her. We broke the kiss, she bent down and started a BBJ. Again, I would say a very good BJ. The right suction and the right tempo. She closed her eyes and seems to go on and on, as if she missed sucking a cock since a long time. While I recently finished my 1st round earlier, johnny was still sensitive and I would shiver and flinch now and then on her sucking.

Finally, I pulled her up and started squeezing her melons (which were in good shape). While I sucked onto them. I noticed she has a slightly big tummy and a big ass as well. My hand went south and tried testing the waters there. Soft trimmed hair. And she was getting wet. Made her to lie down and she sucked my Johnny some more. Rolled on a cover and started again in mish. Well second rounds are longer. And so after quite a long time of humping and DFK and some love bites and hair pulling with stronger and deeper thrusts. She started moaning and licking my ears and moaning into it. Ticklish I would say it felt. Came right after this new sensation in some more spasms. And while I was spent and yet still inside her, she did that magical PC muscle squeeze. WOW! It felt incredible. She kissed me hard again. Held me tight. Lay her head on my chest and we cooled off for 2-3 minutes just like that.

Both rounds were good and so different. The 1st one soft and tender and the 2nd one more urgent and raw and a bit rough.

After a quick bath yet again, we both emerged out to the living room and my friend and Ms. K also came out. Smiling yet again. Again some light snacks and some juice and beer (as per choice). Paid them and said our goodbyes.

Time spent overall- 3.5 hrs.

Point scale: Ms. K.

Face– 8 (Dark, but attractive).

Boobs– 9.

Ass- 9.

Pussy- 9 (neatly trimmed, tight).

DFK– 5 (avg).

BJ– 0 (She didn't initiate and I didn't force).

DATY– didn't try.

Not a time watcher.

WIR- Yes.

Point Scale: Ms. S.

Face – 5 (slightly fairer than Ms. K, but avg looks).

Boobs – 7.

Ass – 4 (bigger than my liking).

Pussy – 7 (trimmed, clean. Not loose or tight).

DFK – 10 (a real tit-for-tat attitude kiss, loved it).

BJ – 9 (great suction, toothless).

DATY– didn't try.

Not a time watcher.

WIR– yes (whenever she is back in Chennai next).

Overall Damage– at par with Chennai standards.

I might share the contacts only to those seniors who have helped me in the past. Pardon me if I don't reply to all PMs.

WillBlak
07-22-16, 14:29
Can you share more details about the chicks. Age. Region from? Physical appearance?

8 k damage for full day. Is it for one chick or for the multiple chicks? How many?

8 k includes the resort too?

Maybe you found a gold mine. Have PMed you with specific questions.

Would love to hear you back.

Hi all,

My friend gave me a wonderful surprise for his birthday treat which I really impressed. He took me in ECR one resort and booked 2 rooms usual.

SP arrived with multiple chicks in Innova we have chosen two till lunch time and exchanged. Afternoon same Innova came to pickup the chicks and replaced by some new. Seriously guys I don't have stamina to do on afternoon after lunch still we enjoyed a lot. Planned for next week for more surprise since SP promised some mallus are coming. (college studs).

Resort guy is so friendly and that resort is owned by politician no worry about cops and feel like GF experience pool, lobby etc even he is arranging food also...

Saurav2
07-22-16, 15:35
Got a contact of an indie in red hills Chennai. Did watsapp chat for a while.

She's fair, chubby early 30's aunty based on the pics. But she quoted 10 for 2 h, after bargains came down to 9.

I said I'm OK only for 3 k and decline. Does any one had met this lady.

Like to know what is there for 10 k.

Saurav

NBomb
07-22-16, 16:43
I have received these photographs from one of my SPs. Any reviews on them?Tried the second one last week. Nothing much to say. 2. 5 k / hour. Not bad, not great. Attitude of girl was decent. Cooperative. Can share contact for Ammu's new contact.

Cheers,

NB

NBomb
07-22-16, 16:44
Got a contact of an indie in red hills Chennai. Did watsapp chat for a while.

She's fair, chubby early 30's aunty based on the pics. But she quoted 10 for 2 h, after bargains came down to 9.

I said I'm OK only for 3 k and decline. Does any one had met this lady.

Like to know what is there for 10 k.

SauravI can try her if you would like to share. Still, 9 k for 2 hours is high.

BangLust
07-22-16, 17:36
Hi NathaChe,

It happens! Lets move on.

For others info, NathaChe has shared good contacts including Aishwarya, Blore with me, though Aishwarya, me live in a Bangalore just to Care.

And, in fact he has not even asked for any contact in-return.

I am the one who introduced Vani to this forum. Let me make things clear out for everyone. I am not sure what I have done wrong. Asking for a contact in return is just to ensure if person asking for referral is genuine or not. I did share contacts with few mongers anyway, even though they didn't give any contact in return.

I am feeling really bad to corrupt this elite forum with my contact. I started my Mongering with Vani as my SP and I have taken service with her. When was in need of a help, I thought I will help her out by sharing her contact with you all. Because of this all I got few good mongering friends and unnecessarily I have screwed my fame for Vani.

I was in position to believe whatever Vani was saying is true because I sit in Coimbatore. For the first week, I thought she was providing top notch service for a small price..

NathanCbe
07-22-16, 20:21
First of all thanks for all the brothers who have shared their trust on my intentions. And also sorry to brothers who has their time wasted on Vani.

To answer to Sid's question, the seniors insist on few FR from your side before sharing the contact, because we don't even know whether a fresher is genuine or suspicious. I also agree without a proper contact how will a Fresher write FR. But my point is its better for Freshers to start in MPs and then scale to Indies. Because not everyone is courageous on their first attempt itself, so MP will be a best place to start where everything is exposed step by step.

Also I will say do get in touch with few good seniors and form a coalition, so that you are guided all the way till you become senior. More you write your experience, more friends you get.

Happy mongering and play it safe.

Folks whoever visits Bangalore, there is heavy red flag on Thunder Thighs (TT) aka Jeevitha, so watchout and play safe. I missed a meeting by Inches with TT when she was on a brief visit to Coimbatore, and I feel safe about it.

Dear brothers,

We totally understand the issue and where the problem lies. But why we suddenly throw the issue on fresher. Why you people don't want to share the contacts or pics with freshers? Even some experienced ones will do the same what freshers do. So it has nothing to do with fresher or experienced ones. It totally depends on the person.

If you people don't help freshers, how come they become experienced ones? It's like a job interview where boss asks experience to the fresher for hiring him. Then what's the use of this forum for freshers. If you find someone guilty, just avoid him. Please don't avoid all. This forum is all about sharing and caring bros.

Hope you people don't take this message in a wrong way. This is just a feeling of a fresher. Thanks again for all your help brothers.

Cheers,

Sid

NathanCbe
07-22-16, 20:32
Friends,

At Coimbatore, we are literally dried out and completely out of Action. Do any of you Chennai seniors have any good contacts in Coimbatore and would you mind sharing it with me. Next two days I have for myself and wanted to tried something new in Coimbatore.

My regular SP who provides North chicks is out of reach for more than a month; so I am at the mercy of other seniors.

DusNumberi
07-23-16, 02:08
Thanks to rraker I went to pooja spa on brother nagar, girl was good, massage was so so, damage 1500 no extras.

CoolDude35
07-23-16, 02:12
Hi,

Went to Annanagar SP on Thursday evening. I was called to a landmark in Annanagar East. Coordinated with them and someone came to pick me on bike. Sp's are good people and fans of Rajnikant!

Regarding my selection, I took a NI called Julie for outcall. I negotiated hard and got a deal of 13 k for full night. Bird was 26 and very cooperative. Sneeked her in my 5 star hotel in Guindy. Started with DFK and gave awesome BJ and CIM. Then ordered food and started drinking. Had round 2 during drinking session and again resumed drinking and mastI. Great GFE. In the morning had round 3 and relaxed in the tub. I have got this bird's contact and she keeps visiting Chennai also. I'll share with members giving me high profile south Indian contacts for outcall at my hotel. Thanks to all seniors who helped!

ArivuKannan
07-23-16, 03:56
First I need to thank BoldGuy123 for helping with the contact of lecturer. Also after sharing Jaya contact with few members of my last encounter, she is not taking my call. Was in need of action so After contacting Sp finally fixed appointment after week near Ponamale. Not that easy to fix appointment. Night 8 k opted for that. After picking her, the girl was not a very talkative girl initially and I didn't know how to break the ice. She is a Brahmin.

She came near me and smiled and gave a hug which slowly turned to a DFK. I was surprised as she initiated the DFK (Usually I have to say a lotta good thing about the girl to consider smooching). Then slowly we moved to the bedroom. Frankly, the first pop was not that great. After the first pop, we started.

Talking and she became more comfortable. From then she started becoming Wild. Then went for DATY which was reciprocated with a great response and I could feel her moist up. Then She gave me a nice CBJ and ended with WOT. Totally 3 pops. Worth the money.

Looks average 7/10.

GFE 7/10.

Cheers.

AnilTheHunter
07-23-16, 04:34
-Tromedo thanks bro I saw your message only in morning. However, there was more than enough clues in your older post. Since none in chennai forum responded I kind of figured out this place and went in afternoon. The place was full with about one person waiting, getting good attention I must say, I was shocked to see the guy waiting was an oldie with easily 60+ .

Got the MILF, standard Asian massage and negotiation, I guess the Thais in Bangalore are slightly open to more action.

Got HJ+TL for 1 k.

Over all an ok exp.

Tro thanks for the message and I will come back soon.

Cheers.

ATH.

NeedThatFun
07-23-16, 10:08
Dolly wanted her friends to know she is in town. Details you can check for her FRs.

Ntf.

Gio Casanova
07-23-16, 10:41
-Tromedo thanks bro I saw your message only in morning. However, there was more than enough clues in your older post. Since none in chennai forum responded I kind of figured out this place and went in afternoon. The place was full with about one person waiting, getting good attention I must say, I was shocked to see the guy waiting was an oldie with easily 60+ .

Got the MILF, standard Asian massage and negotiation, I guess the Thais in Bangalore are slightly open to more action.

Got HJ+TL for 1 k.

Over all an ok exp.

Tro thanks for the message and I will come back soon.

Cheers.

ATH.Happy to help buddy. Could you give hints to the name of the therapist or PM me.

Cheers.

ManishNeedsYu
07-23-16, 11:04
Dolly wanted her friends to know she is in town. Details you can check for her FRs.

Ntf.Please message me her number my mobile number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Please.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DusNumberi
07-23-16, 12:57
Thanks to rraker4555 I went to pooja spa on brother nagar, girl was good, massage was so so, damage 1500 no extras.Actually name of kind bro is krakker4555. Nice and genuine monger, every senior was a newbie one, this hobby is costly hobby but to live there should be some reason.

BaalaYogi
07-23-16, 13:54
Any MP recommendation guys? Please pm.Which area are you put up in Chennai ATH?

Rajaa
07-23-16, 15:22
Hi guys,

One of my office mate shared the SP contact and told SP got NI Chicks. Johny also had a hungry day. Rolled the number. Sp quotes 8 k for ST. For this birds. My friend took the girl. He told no BBJ & Anal. Other than that all allowed. Can share the contacts with seniors if any one interested please PM me.

ChennaiGuy5
07-23-16, 18:10
Dear friends,

After a long time visited this spa in Chai Nagar. The spa which is in a famous pub building. I was surprised to find we can have full access to the massage girls but thy are asking for lot of money. The girl I select asked 10 k for a fuck but I gave only 3 k. Girl name Mrs D. Good assets and company.

ManishNeedsYu
07-24-16, 04:38
Wanted to share my experience about the Chai Nagar MP much talked about it in this forum near by the famous electronic showroom. As I was very despo to try Ms. S*why.

But, my luck she wasn't available that time. Since Johnny was hungry tried Ms. K. After going in the room spoke to her for 5 min then started the massage for 5 minutes. After that what to say was in heaven everything was their in the cards except FS. FN + HJ + BBJ she allowed fin*g too. This was going on till 40 minutes. Totally out of the world experience.

Damage 1.5 k counter + 1.3 k to her.

NBomb
07-24-16, 05:56
In my last FR, I had posted about a girl whose pic I have attached below. Last time, I had tried her through a SP J. Yesterday she called me saying a new girl has come and sent her pic. I thought the girl was talking on behalf of SP J. But that was not the case. When I went to the place, she asked for the money saying she has to pay SP J and the place is somewhere else. Stupid of me to trust her, but I did since I was standing out of the building. She went in and disappeared. I waited for 1 hour before opening the gate just to see it had another way open and it was like a verandas full of houses next to each other.

In case any of you guys get this pic, don't trust this girl. Play safe guys. Another lesson learnt.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243794&d=1467366351

BlackPearl007
07-24-16, 06:59
Dear friends,

After a long time was planning for action and with the help of senior got the contact of the ISG Chennai Famous Fish'na, but unfortunately at 11th hour she canceled the event as place was not available, But Thanks to the senior who was helpful in contacting her. Johnny was desperate hence tried my regular MP but it was number has changed what a Bad luck (I should have stopped with this but fate went ahead).

Searched Locanto and called this MP in Medavakkam near to domino pizza call was attended by a lady told 2 Tamil SI, 1 Mallu and 1 NE was available, 2.5 for B2B. Got the location went to the place its a house on the first floor there where two guys when asked for cost replied 3 K for B2B and only Mallu is available rest all have left (its was 7:30 PM and my earlier call was 45 minutes ago) he said she is very friendly and blah blah and when asked to show the gal she came she was dressing it seems, he was asking to pay as he needs to take CC settlement so paid went inside the room changed to dispo.

Came in a 35+ Mallu MILF when she removed the tops oh god where only does she not have flesh Pulp total turn off, she started massage like a Thing only which was the worst I had ever in my life and she started with tip tip tip asked 2 K for B2B. This was day robbery I got pissed and total loss of interest got out paid her 0.5 k came out there to blast that guy but there were 1 more guy he was like a tug when asked nothing is as per discussion the other was rude saying this is like that if you want take massage else nothing can be done. Did not want to have any issue so came out.

Just telling this so no other ISG friends gets ripped of by this so called SPA. Nowhere days MP without ref is turning as ripping centers.

Score:

Place: 5/10.

Cleanness: 2/10.

Lady: 2/10.

WIR: No way.

Damage: 3 k + .5 K (tip).

Sir Fucksalot
07-24-16, 09:48

Ntf.Hi bro,

Can you please help me with Dolly's contact? Via a PM. I will reciprocate with any contact that I have. Thank you in advance.

Gio Casanova
07-24-16, 11:10
Decided to hit the same spa once again and try a different chick this time. Chose another Mrs. D previously recommended by my friend. Chose the Aromatherapy this time. Girl was medium height, in her early 30's, typical Asian face, good structure. Threw the dispo and wrapped the towel, to my surprise she removed the towel completely before starting the massage. The massage was really nice like last time. The oil they use for aromatherapy turned out to be a variation of scented coconut oil. I was expecting something exotic. Nevertheless, enjoyed the massage, especially when she was working my bums. After she finished my back, I turned around and asked for extras. She speaks very little English, but finally understood. Quoted 3 k for HJ. I said no way and offered 1 k. Again she refused saying 1.5 k. I didn't budge and asked her to continue the massage. She worked on my front brushing my balls as she was massaging my thighs. After a few minutes agreed for 1 k with touching outside of clothes. She kept working my legs all the while grazing over Johnny and I really liked the tease. Meanwhile I was running my hands all over her. Even managed to go inside her shirt and she had a great looking tummy area along with a nice belly button. Played with that for a bit and then moved on to her boobs. Unfortunately couldn't go inside the shirt this time. It was nice and firm to honk and play. Throughout all of this she poured oil on Johnny and started fondling it. When it was fully oiled up she started to slowly stroke it. After a relaxing massage, the oily HJ felt heavenly with my hands exploring her body. After 5 minutes of oily tugging and groping, I blasted off and by the look on her face she was enjoying it too. I sighed and laid back. What better sight than a girl smiling at you naughtily with your Dick in her hand? He handed me some tissues and removed the towel. It would have been great if she cleaned it up. Somehow I like that. Paid her 1 k, took a shower, an iced tea was waiting for me. Finished that and left the place. On my way out, saw the operating manager of the Spa. She was really nice looking. Wonder if she gives massages. Turns out the Spa in Aruna Hotel is also a branch of this spa. Didn't know that. Anyone tried that?

Damages 2.5 + 1 k.

WIR: Mostly for massage. For only extras there are other places which are cheap.

Gio Casanova
07-24-16, 11:14
Dear friends,

After a long time visited this spa in Chai Nagar. The spa which is in a famous pub building. I was surprised to find we can have full access to the massage girls but thy are asking for lot of money. The girl I select asked 10 k for a fuck but I gave only 3 k. Girl name Mrs D. Good assets and company.They offer FS? I hope so because 3 k for only a HJ is ridiculous. You can have an Indie for that price, buddy. I have tried both both Mrs. The there. Which one was this girl? Name ends with "Three"?

NathanCbe
07-24-16, 17:10
Dude,

Sorry to hear this, there is always one rule. Never pay upfront a newbie until otherwise you know the SP or chick for sure.

Newbies, kindly note these are the experience you have to learn; that's exactly one of the purpose of this forum. Also follow some safety protocol whenever you go to a Mongering scene.

In my last FR, I had posted about a girl whose pic I have attached below. Last time, I had tried her through a SP J. Yesterday she called me saying a new girl has come and sent her pic. I thought the girl was talking on behalf of SP J. But that was not the case. When I went to the place, she asked for the money saying she has to pay SP J and the place is somewhere else. Stupid of me to trust her, but I did since I was standing out of the building. She went in and disappeared. I waited for 1 hour before opening the gate just to see it had another way open and it was like a verandas full of houses next to each other.

In case any of you guys get this pic, don't trust this girl. Play safe guys. Another lesson learnt.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243794&d=1467366351

Spriyan700
07-24-16, 17:45
Hi,

I am from Tamilnadu and I have moved to North India three years ago. I have started my mongering in Chennai and had an awesome session from a mallu nurse who stayed in s pet. I paid 3 k for a couple of shots in 2013 and spent not more than 2 k in MP's near famous bus stand. But, I feel you guys are shedding a lot of money now on MP and WG and I don't know the reason why price is bit higher in Chennai. If any of you visiting Delhi, please ping me and I am happy to help so you could realise the quality and pocket friendly price in mongering. I think you guys should start negotiating to keep the price under check.

Monger safe.

Wanderer0231
07-24-16, 20:11
Hi all,

As I am travelling to Singapore via Chennai next month, will be in Chennai for a day or two. Can someone share an indie contact in Chennai? New to the mongering scene. No prior experience. Would like to start somewhere. PM is active.

WorkEatFuck
07-25-16, 08:03
Called up locanto and advised me to come near a famous electronic shop complex in T nag. I called back again and directions was given to a opp lane near famous Tamil actor painting. Paid the money and asked for selection. Showed a lady and another cute girl. Selected the cute one and changed to dispo inside a big room. There she came with a smiling face and little pimple on her face. Started massage and touched balls several times while massage. Asked rate quoted 1.5 k. I said I paid outside the same amount and I quoted. 5 k She said 1 k. Finally gave 1 k and she removed her tops. Wow what a scene. Sucked like baby and she did HJ. Came out happily.

DeshRaj
07-25-16, 08:05
Pending FR of last week, SP for brother Nagar birds pinged ma a couple of times to taste the Voluptuous NI and Nepali fruits. Was busy at work and couldn't make it, on Wednesday evening was a bit free after 830 pm, called up and fixed same location near Andhra town signal, went in, was disappointed as Nepali was leaving the apt, Voluptuous saree bird went in with another monger for 2 hrs, hence cannot wait for her also, the other 2 new birds the fair one was unwell, had to settle for the attached pic bird reluctantly, Johnny being the decider and adamant idiot.

However after some initial chit chat with the bird in Hindi, she opened up and to my surprise became more involved, started off well with cuddling and then slurpy BBBJ follows with tea bagging and rimming, was in heaven straight away!

Banged her in mish for some time and then tried WOT before finishing in Doggy.

Nice smooth curvy body, and pleasing attitude though she had a few pimples on her forehead, making me to desist DFK.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 nice nipples.

Pussy: fairly tight and clean.

Damages: 4 k + 0.3 k tips.

Happy mongering.

Ramuk
07-25-16, 08:51
Decided to hit the same spa once again and try a different chick this time. Chose another Mrs. D previously recommended by my friend. WIR: Mostly for massage. For only extras there are other places which are cheap.Flower Spa.

I was regular customer and had been to this spa several times two years back.

On those occasions it was for pure & professional massage. After reading the forum reports recently, visited and taken Ms K. Bali Therapist.

Very young and was good looking as well (Definitely creates the spark).

Good massage. Didn't ask for FS. Asked for B2B which was not in the menu.

Settled for HJ at 1 K but allowed touching over the dress.

Offered 0.5 K more and went for T / L.

Very slim, smooth skin and good looking. Only - factor was small boobs.

But overall very great massage with happy ending.

RK

Ramuk
07-25-16, 09:05
The Spa is professional and has 4 branches in Chennai.

Therapists are are Very good looking NE's.

In one of my 4th visit to the same spa and availing the same therapist, she asked me if I am interested in "Finishing".

I said yes and then she said she will send some body else (Presumably she didn't want to do the finishing to me being regular & friendly).

So, in comes another cute NE and believe, me it was like some sort of business meet & introduction along with defining of scope by her.

T / l, touching upper part, no squeezing, no touching below etc. Etc and costs Rs 1. 5 K.

Agreed for 1. 5 K with assurance that next time onward it would be 1 K.

So, the HJ with TL was excellent.

2 K Counter + 1.5 K tips.

After return, purchased 4 coupons from nearby for this spa and went.

The counter itself informed me that for vouchers "only professional massage".

Was asking them what it meant to which I was informed it is only professional massage without "use of shower".

In the massage room, the therapist informs me hat since I have come with coupon, no "Finishing" this time.

So, all these happens with knowledge of the spa as in my subsequent visit for Cash payment, Finishing was offered.

The spa is very professional. Therapists are class. Clean. They have branches at Mylapore, Kodambakkam, RA Puram & Egmore.

RK.

Virgin25
07-25-16, 13:40
Hi,

Will be staying in Chennai for a week. Where can I get the best cross massage near Nungambakkam? Will be staying near Anderson road. Preference: good looking therapist massage Ambiance happy ending.

It's OK even if I don't get HJs. But looking for a really good cross massage from a pretty therapist.

Have contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Akrt6543
07-25-16, 14:13
There has been some effect on the asking rates of Music after she heard the same song from many of her customers. She has now brought down her asking rate to 7.5 K 2 shots with place from 8 K. Also she is willing to negotiate down to 7 K if you persuade. This is still high for her stuff. But it is some indication that cooperation among forum members does work. We must not give up until it comes down to 5.5 K-6 K 2 pops with place for the standard of her stuff. A special thanks to DeshRaj, CoolSp and all brothers that acted upon the rate shout-out in the forum.

Meanwhile, mambalam L has started showing signs of greed, just the same way music used to. So brothers, time to huddle up and act.

Akrt6543
07-25-16, 14:20
Hi guys,

One of my office mate shared the SP contact and told SP got NI Chicks. Johny also had a hungry day. Rolled the number. Sp quotes 8 k for ST. For this birds. My friend took the girl. He told no BBJ & Anal. Other than that all allowed. Can share the contacts with seniors if any one interested please PM me.I got varying reports on the same birds. They are 4.5 K max, available at 4 K shot with the right reference and certainly not 8 K. These same pics I have got lead to a SP near E theater. In Chennai, there are lot of guys masquerading as Sps with just WA. They have prior understanding with SPs and offer the birds at a premium. They get freebies or even a commission. Make sure you are not talking to some second or third ring person. As discussed earlier, Chennai rates are 3.5 K shot and 5-6 K 2 pops. Do not overpay.

Masked Guy
07-25-16, 14:40
Guys,

Any reviews on the quality of girls supplied by this SP whose number ends with 432? The pic he sends look good & quotes 2500 for single shot & 8 K for a full night. He's not ready to provide an outcall but only arranges for incall at his den in Chai Nagar. Any reviews would do good.

HardLance
07-26-16, 02:35
Please someone share me Croma MP details in PM.

Also tell about birds details and name.

HardcoreMonger
07-26-16, 04:27
There has been some effect on the asking rates of Music after she heard the same song from many of her customers. She has now brought down her asking rate to 7.5 K 2 shots with place from 8 K. Also she is willing to negotiate down to 7 K if you persuade. This is still high for her stuff. But it is some indication that cooperation among forum members does work. We must not give up until it comes down to 5.5 K-6 K 2 pops with place for the standard of her stuff. A special thanks to DeshRaj, CoolSp and all brothers that acted upon the rate shout-out in the forum.

Meanwhile, mambalam L has started showing signs of greed, just the same way music used to. So brothers, time to huddle up and act.Music sp is just one of those housewives who has place has connects to the other women and benefits out of this. Last weekend I found that there is another HW who gives the same women with the standard chennai price. So mongers while talking to music sp tell her that you guys can take it through other sources and withdraw, she will come down even more with the price.

Dolphin123
07-26-16, 12:08
Coming to Chennai for one month.

Please send me trusted SPs and indes numbers.

I can reciprocate in Delhi / Hyderabad / Bangalore.

Thanks.

Mackie4
07-26-16, 13:30
Even I had a similar experience there except the girl was slightly better but service was nothing to be happy about. Mongers stay from from this 1st floor MP near Dominos in Medvakkam.

Dear friends,

After a long time was planning for action and with the help of senior got the contact of the ISG Chennai Famous Fish'na, but unfortunately at 11th hour she canceled the event as place was not available, But Thanks to the senior who was helpful in contacting her. Johnny was desperate hence tried my regular MP but it was number has changed what a Bad luck (I should have stopped with this but fate went ahead).

Searched Locanto and called this MP in Medavakkam near to domino pizza call was attended by a lady told 2 Tamil SI, 1 Mallu and 1 NE was available, 2.5 for B2B. Got the location went to the place its a house on the first floor there where two guys when asked for cost replied 3 K for B2B and only Mallu is available rest all have left (its was 7:30 PM and my earlier call was 45 minutes ago) he said she is very friendly and blah blah and when asked to show the gal she came she was dressing it seems, he was asking to pay as he needs to take CC settlement so paid went inside the room changed to dispo..

Cukoo
07-26-16, 14:09
After reading some average reports about Karishma, I just thought why not I should give a try. But after visiting her I feel like it was my day that I have decided to meet her.

I called her yesterday night to check whether she will available or not. Today morning she itself ringed me to know the place where I should come. Upon giving the direction I reached the place. The place is very safety.

Went inside the room. After a bit of chit chat, slowly started cuddling with FK. After so much of hesitation she opened up for DFK, she is very sweet. The girl is very skillful for DFK. Then she gave a nice BBBJ. She has got nice firm boobs and killer ass. Started the deed with doggy, cow girl, miss. One of the attraction with her is short and light. I tried her in standing position which was way too good. Finished the deed in reverse cow girl to have a better view of her ass.

I spent almost 1 HR with her. She is not a time watcher (at least today). After the deed also we had a nice long good bye DFK. Next time she promised to introduced with her friend.

Damages: 4 K.

Boobs: 8/10 (Soft & firm but small).

GFE: 10/10 (DFK (skillful), BBBJ, open to all position except Anal).

Place: Neat and safe.

WIR: Without any doubt.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Cukoo

AkiShore
07-26-16, 14:57
Hi seniors,

Recently came across an add in Loc and emailed the SP. He said the bird is from Orissa and stays near V cherry. He is her friend.

Charging 4 k for ST. Number ends with 614. Bird's name is the par NE tea.

Has any one tried. Please advice.

ChennaiLover13
07-26-16, 16:58
Famous Dolly.

Have met Dolly before this was supposed to be second meet was not at all satisfied with the first meet but since I liked her wanted to give a second chance.

Was called saying come to same hotel I reached in time was told to come to room number after waiting for ten minutes I found she ain't in the room I m waiting outside in fact she was in some other hotel. Meanwhile I was trying to fix up meet for the next day she said come in morning I said noway in morning and she disconnected phone saying she will be flying back in afternoon. I felt insulted I planned never to approach her again. Salt on burn further added when next day I her at same place and trying to fix up meet with me but I dint respond back.

Second one today. Came across someone in fb who acted as a pimp. Was called near theater near Mt Rd. After waiting for thirty minutes broker says to wait further as bird is busy I was like go to he'll and returned.

Any good indi available guys need it short time but night time afternoons not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Akrt6543
07-26-16, 18:20
After reading some average reports about Karishma, I just thought why not I should give a try. But after visiting her I feel like it was my day that I have decided to meet her.

I called her yesterday night to check whether she will available or not. Today morning she itself ringed me to know the place where I should come. Upon giving the direction I reached the place. The place is very safety.

Went inside the room. After a bit of chit chat, slowly started cuddling with FK. After so much of hesitation she opened up for DFK, she is very sweet. The girl is very skillful for DFK. Then she gave a nice BBBJ. She has got nice firm boobs and killer ass. Started the deed with doggy, cow girl, miss. One of the attraction with her is short and light. I tried her in standing position which was way too good. Finished the deed in reverse cow girl to have a better view of her ass.

I spent almost 1 HR with her. She is not a time watcher (at least today). After the deed also we had a nice long good bye DFK. Next time she promised to introduced with her friend...Nice. She did not return my call yesterday and did not pick up today. Seems you were very lucky with meeting her. Also congrats on being the first monger to have enjoyed DFK with Karishma. And nice to know that she has learnt to get comfortable with doggy.

Hardy4
07-27-16, 02:08
I'll be in Chennai for 2 days next week and only getting quotes upwards of 12 k - 20 k for 2 hrs.

Can any seniors out here help with some reliable digits for hot & young birds (early / mid 20's)? SPs or indes OK but no MILFs please. I'll be staying near Teynampet.

Thanks Chennai! Hope Kabali is still doing great at the box office.

SheerLuckHolme
07-27-16, 03:29
Dear Mongers,

How does one get some action in Pondicherry. Will be there this Fri-Sat and was wondering what is the MP & FS scene there. There isn't any info in the forum. If anyone can share some info, please PM me. Thanks.

SheerLuckHolme
07-27-16, 03:34
A couple of weeks back, went to the cricket bat MP after a long break. Was saddened to see that the Balinese girls have all left. I guess this was expected as there was some friction between them and the owner a few months back. So I got an NE with a decent massage and TL+HJ. Nothing great and cost me 1 k. I was talking to this girl as she was previously working in Mel Spa Egg More. She mentioned that it has opened again in a new location and under new management. She also told me the Bali girls have joined there. I couldn't get the location from her.

Online search showed a spa of the same name near DAV school. I spoke on the phone and the accent seemed to be Balinese, but I was no able to go there as I travelled to Bangalore. Hope to find that place and try it out soon.

LongWay90
07-27-16, 06:42

I spent almost 1 HR with her. She is not a time watcher (at least today). After the deed also we had a nice long good bye DFK. Next time she promised to introduced with her friend...At least from my experience I can say Karish isn't a time watcher and doesn't hesitate to try different positions. But DFK never happened. You should be lucky then!

CoolHitman12
07-27-16, 06:47
Today morning paper I read that there are lot of LE raids on yesterday.

Hope our ISG member are safe.

Cool.

SheerLuckHolme
07-27-16, 07:18
Hi,

Will be staying in Chennai for a week. Where can I get the best cross massage near Nungambakkam? Will be staying near Anderson road. Preference: good looking therapist massage Ambiance happy ending.

It's OK even if I don't get HJs. But looking for a really good cross massage from a pretty therapist.

Have contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.Try in and around Khader Nawaz Khan road, Haddows Road, Greams Road. Influence is very good (no extras).

Akrt6543
07-27-16, 07:28

Cool.Any forum popular SPs in soup? Which paper bro?

BlackCheetah
07-27-16, 10:33
Hi guys,

Reading the forum posts, I went yesterday to MP at 10. Paid 2.5 k at counter and went inside.

I always like Professional + extras. I asked the therapist that I will remove my underwear. She said yes and then its a clue for extras.

It was awesome feeling to get professional massage being nude. Finally I asked for extras, she quoted 3 k. I negotiated to 1 k and it was done.

Really worth giving 1 K to her instead of MP's which gives only extras for higher rates.

Finally 2.5 + 1 k for professional and extras. Definitely I might go again.

Thanks,

BC

Fathood
07-27-16, 10:48
I am vouching for you my friend Nathan. You did connect me to Vani when she was making people happy at CBE.

Chill out my dear friend.

I am feeling really bad to corrupt this elite forum with my contact. I started my Mongering with Vani as my SP and I have taken service with her. When was in need of a help, I thought I will help her out by sharing her contact with you all. Because of this all I got few good mongering friends and unnecessarily I have screwed my fame for Vani..

HardcoreMonger
07-27-16, 12:55

Cool.Can you give the reference? I tried searching online couldn't find.

Further if any of the fellow seniors have any guidances as of how to respond in such scenarios, it might come in handy. You never know we might find ouselves in such a situation in this risky hobby.

E338B
07-27-16, 14:39
Hi fellow mongers,

Many have PM for [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] contact detail. Sorry for the late response. My apologies. Without senior approval I cannot share the details. Hope you all understand. Moreover I'm away from India. All the contact details are back at home in Chennai. So I won't be able to help you. Have a safe hunting guys.

Cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Masked Guy
07-27-16, 15:12
Can someone confirm if Dolly is still in town? Got her references from a mate here but was told that she's not in Chennai when I contacted her. Any idea if she has left?

CoolHitman12
07-27-16, 15:57
It is on Daily thanthi Page Number 9 chennai edition sector.

Can you give the reference? I tried searching online couldn't find.

Further if any of the fellow seniors have any guidances as of how to respond in such scenarios, it might come in handy. You never know we might find ouselves in such a situation in this risky hobby.

Lucas003
07-27-16, 15:59
With soaring prices at MP wanted to cut down MP visit to 2 per month. This is my 2nd visit to a MP this month and here it goes. Was tired of the usual MPs in Vcherry as their quality has reduced drastically, wanted to try out something new. Called up few nos from LC and was directed to one MP on century ft road in Vcherry. Reached the place and went inside only to find it was a bit on the shabbier side. There were no rooms and there was just a compartment dividing the two so called rooms. Viewed all birdies and choose one, after the usual negotiation choose 1. 5 k package for an hour, and went inside the room. Typical next door girl she was with very small assets. The massage started with the usual question whether I wanted hard or soft. I said 'soft'. The next 45 minutes flew like 45 seconds. She started running just the tip her fingers over my body. She had small nails only on few fingers and this combined with her fingertips put me in a trance. She was running her fingers on me so so softly that it felt like some 10 peacocks were dancing on my body. I wish every man should experience this bliss once in his lifetime, if he hasn't. She touched my butt cracks and started running her fingers even more softly. It felt like someone was using just one strand of hair and teasing me. Oh god there I was with full goosebumps all over my body with every hair on my body competing with each other to stand up as strong as possible. Enjoyed this for 15 minutes and what followed was the massage to chest. This was equally good and she did not user her palm or her full fingers at any place on my body. Just the tip of her fingers were playing tunes on my body and I was scared that I would climax to her magical touches. She was massaging my neck and slowly came near my ears and slowly started blowing hot air. As I was already turned on red hot this hot air bumped up my temp to a few degs more. She started licking my ears slowly, I just grabbed her and hugged her like a kid hugging a teddy bear. Asked her to remove the top. Lo and behold, what was I thinking before as she had a pair that was easily 38 or even above. It was just humongous and perfect in shape. Calling them mangoes would be a shame, they should be named melons. Sucked on those juicy melons to hearts content followed by few usual plays. Asked her to finish me, she ran her finger tips on my cock for few secs and just a few slow strokes and Johnny bam bam bamed. Couldn't last even for a full min. Paid her the tips, got her no, and left the place a happy man.

Place- 5/10.

Face- 6/10 - Next door South.

Boobs- 10/10.

GFE- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Cheers!

GoodTimes5
07-27-16, 16:27
Dear Mongers,

How does one get some action in Pondicherry. Will be there this Fri-Sat and was wondering what is the MP & FS scene there. There isn't any info in the forum. If anyone can share some info, please PM me. Thanks.Check PM. Will be great if you share some Chennai Based Indie contact.

GoodTimes5
07-27-16, 16:58
With soaring prices at MP wanted to cut down MP visit to 2 per month. This is my 2nd visit to a MP this month and here it goes. Was tired of the usual MPs in Vcherry as their quality has reduced drastically, wanted to try out something new. Called up few nos from LC and was directed to one MP on century ft road in Vcherry. Reached the place and went inside only to find it was a bit on the shabbier side. There were no rooms and there was just a compartment dividing the two so called rooms. Viewed all birdies and choose one, after the usual negotiation choose 1. 5 k package for an hour, and went inside the room. Typical next door girl she was with very small assets. The massage started with the usual question whether I wanted hard or soft. I said 'soft'. The next 45 minutes flew like 45 seconds. She started running just the tip her fingers over my body. She had small nails only on few fingers and this combined with her fingertips put me in a trance. She was running her fingers on me so so softly that it felt like some 10 peacocks were dancing on my body. I wish every man should experience this bliss once in his lifetime, if he hasn't...Sounds like lot of fun. Have experienced this soft massage but for a very short time.

GoodTimes5
07-27-16, 17:11
This was a few months ago. First went to a guindy MP directly as a I had contact instead of going through locanto. Was rejected saying they do only professional massage. I laughed and came out, selection was not good too.

Started driving and browsing locanto. Found a number in Ekkatuthangal who was very responsive but reached pillar already. Got another number from Valsaravakkam and a lady replied. Mallu lady and was very responsive. Negotiated to 1200, tried to negotiate for 1000 without luck.

Found the place with some difficulty and reached it. It's near Naturals on the right side while coming from Vadapalani. It's a salon setup but bit inside.

Two girls. One was average and one very fat. Should have returned but was already tired and wanted to get a release.

Went with the average one and she did a powder massage. Normal massage for 20 or so minutes and then extra started. Massage was decent and HJ was average even though she tried. Came in about 10 minutes and showered. Did not ask for topless as her assets were small and not very attractive. She gave a good bye kiss!

Damage: 1200+500.

DummyPlatform
07-27-16, 20:30
Hi friends,

Can any one tell me from which shop we can get some brand of generic Sildenafil stuff in an around T'baram area?

Cukoo
07-28-16, 02:58
It is on Daily thanthi Page Number 9 chennai edition sector.Stay safe.

Cukoo.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ssinger999
07-28-16, 04:12
Hi friends,

Can any one tell me from which shop we can get some brand of generic Sildenafil stuff in an around T'baram area?Most medical shops should carry suhagra or some equivalent.

CoolHitman12
07-28-16, 06:57
Dude,

You will get it any medical shop.

Cool.

Hi friends,

Can any one tell me from which shop we can get some brand of generic Sildenafil stuff in an around T'baram area?