PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Andana
12-17-08, 16:06
I'm not in Chennai for last 2 months and the Chennai scene is not that dry. But the only point is there is no defaul trick to get the girls. You need to be prudent and be prepared to try the luck.

There are many place where you can pick up middle aged and late 20 or 30 women. Like Parry's Corner, Cathedral Road, Radhakrishnan Salai, In Marina near Vivekanada House and many points near Vadapalani.

Try and be prepared to escape from the scene at point.

I'll be in Chennai for the week end and stay till mid Jan and since I had refreshed the contacts already. Hope I will be having a nice time

Take care dude and Have a good mongering. Report back if you got some response.

2 days at chennai and man, this city is sucking. Starting range is 10k INR with all agents and most of them are not ready to negotiate and not ready for selection. You need to pay upfront without seeing and take whatever surprise they have. I do not go this kind of deals as never sure of what kind of stuff they have.

Chennai ISG seniors have given atleast 8 numbers to me including 2 direct ( One is left chennai and other is switched off) and Pimps all starting with 10k, some kind of cartel is operating in this city or LE is tough and gets good booty out of Pimp's pocket.

Its better to go to Kolkata and enjoy for 1 week with this kind of money or go to Thailand, this city is junk for mongering. It better not to waste energy to find out something here, its not gonna work in this city at least for me.

I am leaving on Friday evening and have hotel till 12PM , any member who have direct contact, pl PM me. Same will be reciprocated at Bangalore, Mumbai.

Fathood
12-17-08, 16:36
Hi,

First of all sorry for not responding to pm's asking for the contact details.

Lady got busted like anything and the worst part is she and the maid vanished after the bust.

I too had a bad time due to a freak accident and was forced to take rest at home.

Looks like in the bargain I lost good contacts..

Will start to pick the thread from next week and definetly share my exp..but this time will be careful in sharing contacts.

Expert Linguist
12-18-08, 02:11
Maybe you missed some words here when posting. Could you please clarify what point one needs to escape from and why?

Santa3
12-18-08, 12:17

Maybe you missed some words here when posting. Could you please clarify what point one needs to escape from and why?

If you are gonna try to pick up women in India from public places, there is a good chance of you getting a non interested female. So in that case you better know where to scoot off from !!!

Expert Linguist
12-18-08, 12:32
Thanks for your insight here, my friend. Any monger who makes the basic mistake of assuming that every "unattached" female he sees in public places is "maal" (as my Hindi speaking friends always seem to label such women) better be prepared to stay out of reach too, for preventing himself from being sharply slapped. I guess Andana has a good "point" here.
If you are gonna try to pick up women in India from public places, there is a good chance of you getting a non interested female. So in that case you better know where to scoot off from !!!

Andana
12-18-08, 16:40
Yes when you try with unaware places, be prepared because sometime we might misjudge a regular girl for a 'looking' at that time be prepared to say 'Oh, I'm sorry, actually I. ' or start the bike or car and fly away.

I've got some good stuff in this kind of attempts. Just ask whether they want a lift, or you can give signal to them like as if you are speaking in your mobile (don't forget to keep it in silent mode so that it will not ring loud when you pretend as speaking)

Expert Linguist
12-19-08, 06:42
While pick-up lines like the one you are suggesting are useful, what I find in places like Parry's Corner (with the Burma Bazar shopping crowds!!) or Cathedral Road areas is that one usually gets signals from the women first. That seems to be because they are looking for their day's earning and do not want to waste time being coy and aloof. So a woman who seems to be occupied with whatever she is doing is probably not available.
I've got some good stuff in this kind of attempts.

Pat Gera
12-19-08, 19:28
WTF happens when an active monger like me hit a dead city where mongring is next to impossible?

1. Try to reach out to seniors who can help? if this fails.

2. Travel to the next closest city where mongering is active - B'lore. OMG, LE is tight there too.

3. Hit the night clubs Paassha, Flame, Dublin etc; well if that fails too.

4. Hit the streets, cath rd, N'bakkam - unworthy experience.

Finally,

5. F'CK URSELF!!!

P.S : Thanks to King Prawn on atempting to help me out with some contacts!

Inblr01
12-21-08, 07:22
Option 5 have been in place consistently for me for last almost 3 yrs for Chennai.

Very difficult to break Chennai Code.

I got one independent contact from one member for next trip but bad luck struck here as well as she has shifted her base to Pune.

Option 2 is better and go for it when you gonna too dry ...

Shatabadi Train to Bangalore is quite economical and cost 10% of Air travel with same travel time. You can have ST and same day return to chennai. Your total cost should not exceed 4k including your travel expenses.

WTF happens when an active monger like me hit a dead city where mongring is next to impossible?

1. Try to reach out to seniors who can help? if this fails.

2. Travel to the next closest city where mongering is active - B'lore. OMG, LE is tight there too.

3. Hit the night clubs Paassha, Flame, Dublin etc; well if that fails too.

4. Hit the streets, cath rd, N'bakkam - unworthy experience.

Finally,

5. F'CK URSELF!!!

P.S : Thanks to King Prawn on atempting to help me out with some contacts!

Gold Smith
12-21-08, 15:10
Hi,

I am Gold Smith from Chennai.

I am new to this forum.

I need help from my seniors about the forum and I hope you all will help me out.

Thank you

Pat Gera
12-22-08, 17:18
You gotta be kiddin right!

Hi,

I am Gold Smith from Chennai.

I am new to this forum.

I need help from my seniors about the forum and I hope you all will help me out.

Thank you

Expert Linguist
12-23-08, 02:37
So, what do you actually do about option 5?
Option 5 have been in place consistently for me for last almost 3 yrs for Chennai.

Inblr01
12-23-08, 05:58
Stay out from fucking place and put energy to complete your business travel as fast as possible and move out from city.

RL : I have called off my travel to Chennai for this week. Thanks for your contact, will try in next trip.

Let me celebrate Christmas and New year with good events at Bangalore itself.

My group is designing some great party , let me see how it goes.

Wishing you and all ISG members a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ahead.

So, what do you actually do about option 5?

Gold Smith
12-23-08, 14:55
Hi dude,

Can you tell me Swapnas number and tell me how to get pm fecility?

===============================================

Greetings Gold Smith,

Here's how you can get the contact numbers.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Expert Linguist
12-23-08, 17:27
Read Jackson's note to you about getting PM facility. Swapna, incidentally does not see anyone in Madras, only special people in Bangalore. I would not expect Bangalore mongers who know her number to share it with you.
Can you tell me Swapnas number and tell me how to get pm fecility?

June R
12-23-08, 18:54
Can any one help me in getting a prost. Or any cg for a night stand. I also tried in parrys but have not found any one any one can pm me regarding the matter.

Expert Linguist
12-24-08, 06:04
Pat Gera's posting at #1016 below applies to you too. RTFF.
Can any one help me .

Rajeshedc
12-24-08, 06:31
Hi,

Looking any live couple show available in Chennai. I seen couple shows in amsterdam. Which was exiting and quite interesting.

By the way got one contact. Which can be passed to interested guys. Rate is 4/5/6 for 1hr. I am not interested on this. As the rate is high. But interested people can pm me.

LuckyGuyChennai
12-24-08, 20:11
EL,

Finally , I have paid for subscription today through card.

Alma Refresco
12-26-08, 06:48
All I understand about Chennai is:

You don't choose the products. Products choose you.

If you're a potential investor, distributors will automatically approach you.

Privacy is highly expected and everything happens very confidential.

If you break the code and get in to the 'real world' you are expected not to step out.

I'm talking about the high society 'happenings' in a 'closed circle'

In a way I like it. This helps to have a private life.

Kamaroch
12-26-08, 20:17
Hey Guyz,

I'm just new to this forum but a localite from Chennai itself. Well, as I understood after reading your views it clearly states tht, none of you guys are so clever is haunting a babe. I have a pimp number who is at perambur with which I had a very bad experience. MP's are quite normal in Chennai last week I've been to a MP near vadapalani where I really enjoyed to the core but ended payin 4 grants. But trust me its really worth guys.

LuckyGuyChennai
12-27-08, 12:33
Thanks Buddy...Will try on next visit to pondy.

Hi,

In pondy Mat$$ would be better since they are Gal frndly

Koolguy!

Creative 20
12-27-08, 18:00
Hey. Just wanna know any mp is available at ambattur or its nearby place?

Makudi M
12-27-08, 19:47
All I understand about Chennai is:

I'm talking about the high society 'happenings' in a 'closed circle'

In a way I like it. This helps to have a private life.

Hi friend
Any undercover news about this?

makudi

BionicMan
12-27-08, 22:42
You gotta be kiddin right!Well, at least he has not been asking to some Sr member for a free ride to taste the waters. Seem she is redy to pay for his own entertainment. LOL

LuckyGuyChennai
12-28-08, 05:32
Mongers,

Anybody have contact info of MP nearby adyar or velachery area?

Please PM me.

Kapum
12-29-08, 08:56
ISG FORUM states that subscription can be sent by cash through US mail.

Is US Mail service available in India.

What is the alternative mode for sending cash. Request guidance please

King Prawn
12-29-08, 12:04
Hi Pat,

This is just a shot.. nothing or somethig can happen.Try to get into 10D the pub at T.Nagar on a Wednesday Night.(Ladies Night)You could get lucky if you have the ability to scout talent. In case you dont you get to listen to great music and a good ambience.

Cheers and A Happy New Year

KhoolGuy
12-30-08, 07:15
Hi,

Guys, why does everyone wanna spend your money on costly SWs in pubs and Hotels? Did anyone venture out to Marina, Beasant Nagar, ECR beaches? People say that SWs there are below par! But my personal experience says most of SWs you can catch there are above 7-8 rating. But don't bunk into some LE hiding there. The SWs who ask for 10-20 k are not even worth that amount!

Anyways. Delhi forum was really helpful for Christmas action. Now heading to Mumbai for New Year bash!

Happy New Year to all Fellow Mongers!

Koolguy

Fathood
12-31-08, 04:55
Hi,

Looks like I have limped back to action!

During the freak accident I had, lost the contacts stored in the precious sim! , did knock all the doors for help but got nothing. (did get few for BLR and my health doesn't agree to meet the winter at blr right now)

Was sorting old papers which has few numbers noted. And was able to hit luck with a independant lady.

First time trying her as she is very particular that will have to have the session at the place she say's, no LT, full night is big big no.

Stuck the deal. Was too good in testing the water.

Extremely coperative. Good looks. Nicely shaped breast. Good at frenc kiss. Only thing which was in the negative was tummy.

Tried various posistions. And the way she rided ontop of me was too good. One of the best blow job I ever had.

Damage. 2000

Place. 700 (not hotel/lodge)

Tips. 500

Atittude. 10/10

Looks. 8/10

Has to meet her again and then try to convice for a LT.

Andana
12-31-08, 15:04
Can any one help me in getting a prost. Or any cg for a night stand. I also tried in parrys but have not found any one any one can pm me regarding the matter.You cannot ask here in the forum for the contacts but if you come across any report that could be interesting you can get in touch with them through PM. Anyway get in touch with me and I give you some good contacts.

Punctuation
01-01-09, 12:50
Hi Pat,

This is just a shot.. nothing or somethig can happen.Try to get into 10D the pub at T.Nagar on a Wednesday Night.(Ladies Night)You could get lucky if you have the ability to scout talent. In case you dont you get to listen to great music and a good ambience.

Cheers and A Happy New Year829746

Reply:

I am working in the t nagar, for the past one month, I am trying for girls to find, pl. Send me the contact no. Or address or if you know the area pl. Mail.

Expert Linguist
01-02-09, 05:53
Dear Andana, June R does not have his PM subscription yet, so I doubt if he could contact you at all.
You cannot ask here in the forum for the contacts but if you come across any report that could be interesting you can get in touch with them through PM. Anyway get in touch with me and I give you some good contacts.

Kapum
01-02-09, 11:47
On 29/12/2008, I requested for advice from seniors on sending subscription by cash.

Any means?

================================================

Hi Kapum,

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Andana
01-02-09, 12:28
I browsed thro my regular contact and it worked. She is in mid 30's and a housewife strated doing this with the knowledge of her husband some 4 years back when I got to know her. She just had a couple of friends, I'm sure it was not more than 5. One was a business man who almost stopped others approaching her by making her as his full time and he got a seperated house for the lady's family in a different locality (in Kilpauk ) and he was frequenting. Even then because of her familiarity with me she was always available for me. Then the entire scene has changed and she was back to her old place. Now her husband is not willing to share her anymore whereas her family financial position keeps her still accepting the old contacts.

Today I had a session, it was really relishing. She was prepared to work without condoms which was not common before. But I insisted and it was a wonderful experience. I took this picture without her knowledge. So I shaded her eyes. Let my fellow mongers have some good feast.

KhoolGuy
01-02-09, 14:04
Hi friend,

Any undercover news about this?

makudiI did have one Yahoo group wherein you get the details to join the group. It was long back (1-2 yr back) that I came in contact with one Guy in yahoo group chat. He would ask you to deposit some amount. In return they would organise small parties wherein you'll come in contact with paid SWs to njoy! My friends had advised that its too costly. If you search in yahoo groups then you may get some pointers. I believe those Guys operate from Koda**kkam/ Nung***kkam areas.

Koolguy

EnjoyLife2005
01-02-09, 15:57
Hi,

Guys, why does everyone wanna spend your money on costly SWs in pubs and Hotels? Did anyone venture out to Marina, Beasant Nagar, ECR beaches? People say that SWs there are below par! But my personal experience says most of SWs you can catch there are above 7-8 rating. But don't bunk into some LE hiding there. The SWs who ask for 10-20 k are not even worth that amount!

Anyways. Delhi forum was really helpful for Christmas action. Now heading to Mumbai for New Year bash!

Happy New Year to all Fellow Mongers!

KoolguyI have tried mongering around those beaches. But I could not locate anyone that are alone. I see a lot of girls already hooked with her guys or families. What time would be the best? Marina is huge. I normally monger at the area near Light house. Any inputs here would help.

KhoolGuy
01-03-09, 05:18
I have tried mongering around those beaches. But I could not locate anyone that are alone. I see a lot of girls already hooked with her guys or families. What time would be the best? Marina is huge. I normally monger at the area near Light house. Any inputs here would help.Well. Me and My firends used to hunt after 8:30 pm. We just used to believe that No Family gal would roam around after 9 pm in beaches! We used to initiate talks. And then Finalize. But plz be careful! There are female thugs or lets say some gangs that might trap you if you venture out all alone! Nowadays Beasant Nagar beach and Thiruvanmiyur beaches are hotspots! I've been away from Chennai for Nearly 4-5 months. Its time to return to shore and hunt again [: D]!

Khoolguy

Coolshankar1
01-05-09, 10:15
Happy New Year to everyone. Got in touch with one guy through the usual massage ads. Got his base in v***p***ni. Says he charges 3k and you can have BJ and even the full thing. Haven't visited yet. If anyone has gone there tell me how is it ar if you need the message pm me.

Have fun

HornyInChennai
01-11-09, 11:05
What are your thoughts about leads generated through the DC "Health Clubs" section.

Any feedback appreciated.

Vaswin Aswin
01-12-09, 14:57
Hello,

I am planning to visit Madras in February and looking for high level companion for travel with me.

Can you please find some info.

Rack Lover
01-14-09, 19:23
Being a festival day, and nothing much to do, thought of having a good massage and if possible some add ons too. Got in touch with an MP in Adyar, the contacts were shared by a senior monger. Called and fixed an appointment. Rate agreed upon was 1.5k for 1 hour. Reached the place he asked me to, and the guy guided me from there till the MP. It is an usual 2 storeyed house. Once in, he asked me to give 2k for a good 1 hr massage. For 1.5k it seems, only usual massage is available. Finally had to agree for 2k.

The room is in top floor. Got inside and soon came a lady, somewhere in her late 20's or early 30's. The structure didn't appeal me. Once in, she locked the door, removed her duppatta. she was wearing a sleeveless. I took this as a welcome message. Asked me to remove the dress. She also helped me in it. She made me complete nude and soon started a so-so massage.

I started negotiating for more and she said HJ is a part of the standard job. So is touching touching through dress. To get complete nude, had to shell out Rs.500 as tips. Soon both of us were full nude and she started the HJ. It went on for more than 30 minutes. Was a mind blowing one with a happy ending.

She agreed for night FS at 3.5k and for ST at 2.5k. For her ST is 3 shots it seems. Got the number from her. Will share it if I ever avail a FS from her.

RL

Expert Linguist
01-16-09, 07:59
If you have read these pages, or those of other Indian cities, you will find several postings that clearly state that unless you have subscribed for exchanging private messages, you cannot expect to get any specific information. Also your own posting that I have attached tends to be rather condescending and suggests that everyone on the forum is a concierge of sorts, doing to your bidding.
I am planning to visit Madras in February and looking for high level companion for travel with me. Can you please find some info.

Rohak
01-16-09, 16:44
Chennai seldom disappointed me. Either Massage or FS has always been assured for me in this city. God bless Chennai!

I was in Chennai a few days back. After some dillydollying between FS & MP, idecided on the later. Then called my trusted provider who runs two MPs-one in Velachery and another in Adyar. I had an excellent experience last time in Adyar MP. But this time he recommended me to go to velachry MP. The girl who served me last time left his team and in his own words " I can't recommend you my Adyar MP" this time.

So went to Velachery MP as per his advise. I was ushered in to a first floor room. A boy came in handed over the towel and urged me to "change". Years ago, I used to wrap the towel over my briefs due to shy ness. Its always the girls who used remove them after reading me and feeling confident that I wasn't prude or a police. Now a days I have less shame! So I kept my self ready "in the towel".

A girl/woman walked in. She wasn's so good looking, but wasnt bad. Her main attraction was her matured look with no streak of greed in her eyes. She gave me a gentle smile and got down to the business. Thankfully she understands english, though she (thinks) can't speak the language. I did a lot of friendly talk with her mixing some humour in it. I wanted to mak her laugh and make feel lively. I was succeeded after some time. She got used to my humour and kept laughing for every statement. And she rewarded me fittingly. The average massage that she began with graduated in to a powe packed wholisting massage and lasted for over 45 minutes with lot of sensual play in sensitive places.

After the massage, she washed her hands with soap. Brought some red colour oil. The colour didn't scare me, becuase I was confident that what was in her mind was to give me a good experience. She poured the oil between my thighes. Then, gave a gentle massage to my balls for 10 minutes, taking her fingers to all pleasure places in between. She poured more oil and repeated the same thing for some more time I Realized that this oil thing helps prolong the climax.

She ended the massage by soaking my tool in the oil and providing excellent and extended HS.

I thanked her profusely and left after tipping her handsomely, She gave me a parting kiss.an unexpected bonanza and urged me to come again. Of course, I will!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Saturn51
01-17-09, 09:14
Chennai seldom disappointed me. Either Massage or FS has always been assured for me in this city. God bless Chennai!

So went to Velachery MP as per his advise. I was ushered in to a first floor room. A boy came in handed over the towel and urged me to "change". Years ago, I used to wrap the towel over my briefs due to shy ness. Its always the girls who used remove them after reading me and feeling confident that I wasn't prude or a police. Now a days I have less shame! So I kept my self ready "in the towel".Can you share the contact details apart from what are the costs involved Rohak?

Thanks!

Kamaroch
01-20-09, 11:18
Hey all,

Guys would request to help me out in some contacts. As I am looking for one in Chennai. PM me guys. Since its been quite a long time since I came back from Dubai. Wanted to have the real fun as I did in Dubai.

Help me out guys. PM me.

Rack Lover
01-20-09, 18:42
Mongers,

I am getting requests to share the contacts of MPs/Individual providers etc. While on one side I feel I should share it with right people, I am cautioned on sharing it with people who might misuse it. In the past, I got complaints from contacts about repeated calls and calls at odd times, which is a problem for any individuals privacy. One of them eventually changed the number, and I too lost the contact.

Should we follow any guidelines while sharing contacts? Do you think, sharing it with someone who has came up with atleast one report of distinction in the past 6 months or so should only be eligible to share the contacts with?

Kindly let me know your views.

RL

Kamaroch
01-20-09, 20:48
Hey Guys,

Its me again. Well, coming to this section street action watch out guys.

There are many actions happening. They are shemale and not females!

There is an escort agency also where they are working for them. HQ in Paris. If by anycase you get to meet a person called M***A from paris watch out guys! As she is the familiar shemale at the present cox one of my client gave her number and I approached and turned out to be a waste fo time for me.

Regards,

Mr. Lonely

Inblr01
01-21-09, 02:53
It is sad that some members make our contacts angry by not only behaving badly but also spreading their number everywhere. Please do not share numbers except when you get a sense that it is safe to do so, and that also starting very conservatively. The more sensitive numbers will always stay very private and to be shared only with those who have actually given me solid evidence of their being straight-forward.

I follow this religiously. I have as well burnt my hands in start on this forum by losing some contacts.

Please make sure genuine guys do not loose out the basic purpose of ISG. I know selfish people out number genuine ones though.

Thanks EL for that nice piece of advice.

Pl check your PM box for some more details.

Should we follow any guidelines while sharing contacts? Do you think, sharing it with someone who has came up with atleast one report of distinction in the past 6 months or so should only be eligible to share the contacts with?

Kindly let me know your views.

RL

Saturn51
01-21-09, 16:55
I am cautioned on sharing it with people who might misuse it. In the past, I got complaints from contacts about repeated calls and calls at odd times, which is a problem for any individuals privacy. One of them eventually changed the number, and I too lost the contact.

Should we follow any guidelines while sharing contacts?It is true.

I think one should go through a few posts of contact seekers, take a deep breath and share the details with the ones who seem to be responsible types. In the end it is a risk, but thats the least one an do rather then tossing up confidential numbers to one and all.

I would expect, most senior ones to be OK, when it comes to sharing contact details. I hope I am right. :)

Makudi M
01-22-09, 19:46
I have been receiving lots of PMs to share nos. As mentioned by InBlr, EL, & Saturn, its not always wise to float the numbers to everybody unless we get a sense of "mutual genuineness".
I have responded to some people with contacts. Some PMs I could not respond as I would have been busy or the requested person would have appeared like a new person (May be he is actually new or may be I wouldnt have read any of his posts.. may be my false as well...)
I guess everybody agrees that these contacts are hard earned contacts. Misusing them will force the parties to shut down the number and move on to a different no/ differnt location. And ultimately we all loose.

So to all those relatively freshers and asking for numbers, please post your experiences, share the contacts you have (through PM) and extablish that you are a genuine monger and very serious and matured in the field..and thus you automatically earn the contacts from seniors..

It is a good practice when you request for a contact, you also share a contact that you have so that people know that you are serious.
Cheers
Makudi

It is true.

I think one should go through a few posts of contact seekers, take a deep breath and share the details with the ones who seem to be responsible types. In the end it is a risk, but thats the least one an do rather then tossing up confidential numbers to one and all.

I would expect, most senior ones to be OK, when it comes to sharing contact details. I hope I am right. :)

Kamaroch
01-25-09, 08:09
Hey all mongers,

Hope everything is going on fine. After the late night party was coming thro the St****ng road, on the end saw a guy standing and asking for a lift. So ma friend stopped and asked me to take him since he was asking for lift. Fortunately or unfortunately saw some females standing and group was in the negotiation. All were pretty good looking, ma friend asked me if we want to have a nice sesion with them then bounced this guy who asked for lift saying that they are all shemales. Was shocked to hear this! Has anyone come across such situation and this guy started if we need some good looking females for fun. The charge is just 2k it seems. Just dropped him the Lo**la bridge since we said we are not interested he asked us to drop in the miidle itself and he started walking towards the back to the place where he asked for a lift. Has anyone come across such situation?

Regards,

Kamaroch

KhoolGuy
01-26-09, 04:23
I've come across lot of shemales across that road. Thats very common in weekends! But there is a good hunting ground near Is***ni Centre.

Khoolguy

Hey all mongers,

Hope everything is going on fine. After the late night party was coming thro the St****ng road, on the end saw a guy standing and asking for a lift. So ma friend stopped and asked me to take him since he was asking for lift. Fortunately or unfortunately saw some females standing and group was in the negotiation. All were pretty good looking, ma friend asked me if we want to have a nice sesion with them then bounced this guy who asked for lift saying that they are all shemales. Was shocked to hear this! Has anyone come across such situation and this guy started if we need some good looking females for fun. The charge is just 2k it seems. Just dropped him the Lo**la bridge since we said we are not interested he asked us to drop in the miidle itself and he started walking towards the back to the place where he asked for a lift. Has anyone come across such situation?

Regards,

Kamaroch

Andana
01-28-09, 10:48
I have been receiving lots of PMs to share nos. As mentioned by InBlr, EL, & Saturn, its not always wise to float the numbers to everybody unless we get a sense of "mutual genuineness".

It is a good practice when you request for a contact, you also share a contact that you have so that people know that you are serious.

Cheers,

MakudiI follow a method in referring. Those who want to meet the Aunties whom I referred in my post should leave their number in my PM and I will pass it on to them. Since most of my contacts are housewives, they call at the time of their convenience and if they feel comfortable then they will decide the course of action.

This way our contacts can remain safe. Ofcourse to a certain extent. On the other hand we can be looked as if we are Pimps (?)

Anand

Logitech123
01-29-09, 23:12
In order to prove myself a trustable & genuine serious forum member/monger, I have made my first step in subscribing to the forum as a paid member.

I myself a chennaitee been living here in middle east for a couple of years, leading a bored and hectic life style as it's extremely dry and nothing to spice up with my sexual life.

I'm excited being subscribed to the forum and my long awaited vacation is planned to be by February. So, please fellow mongers, do let me be entertained and I assure that I will be a serious in submitting my reports to genuine forum personals/fellow members.

Thanking you all seniors and active members with an anticipation.

Creative 20
01-30-09, 18:57
Hi,

I wan to become a paid member of ISG, but I don't posses a Credit card.

Can any Chennai localite help me please.

=========================================

Greetings Everyone,

It would appear that Creative 20 ...

1. Does not have a credit card.

Anyway, if anyone wants to purchase a subscription for Creative 20, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Expert Linguist
01-31-09, 15:46
Do you have a bank account with any of the private sector banks (ICICI or HDFC) ? They have a Netsafe card which is a onetime use card that works just fine. Click here (http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/payments/netsafe/netsafe.htm) for details.The charge on your bank statement will only be that you bought a Netsafe card, and there will be no other record.
Hi, I want to become a paid member of ISG, but I don't posses a Credit card.

Kamaroch
01-31-09, 22:14
Guys,

Anybody game for meeting up on Friday or Saturday of next week. Location and Time open to suggestions. Will be a great idea to probably go group mongering!

Atleast we will get to no more about people the trustworthiness in sharing the contacts.

Regards

Logitech123
02-01-09, 00:30
I'm a new bie to ISG forum, Last year on my vacation I visited Chennai for a couple of days, had nothing to do, so thought to go for a wild ride. I stayed in raj residency egmore (place sucks). Been reading some classifieds & called an MP girl, she asked about my whereabouts once I told she denied saying itsn't girl friendly.

Out of disappointment I called another number named Panchakacham ayurvedic massage, a girl picked up and answered in a sexy inviting manner that they provide all kinds of massage and have international girls (I was excited, I was day dreaming too). Got an auto and reached the place, exactly opposite to t. Nagar bus depot, the street next to krishnaveni theatre, with difficulty & by calling several times finally managed to find my place.

It was a colony kinda place, once I went in and found a dark keralite girl sitting and 5 men surrounding her around (its a technique followed my some MP's to let you agree on their terms without speaking as you would feel shy to talk before men), I felt shy and didn't know how to start with asking for an erotic message. Controlling myself I directly asked I need massage, they brought a piece of printed paper, you need full package or 1/2 hour package. I choosed a full package an hour for 1500 rs with discount I got an offer for 1200 rs. They let me inside a stinking room with a wooden cot & bed (looked like kinda bus seat), one guy came in & gave me a towel to wear, out of shy I didn't remove my pants, a lady came in her looks are 1/10 (LOL, I fainted) she said to change my dress, I did and she started to massaging my body kinda regular oil message, while doing I asked can I touch her. She said no we don't do erotic massage we are genuine massage personals otherwise we wouldn't have been staying here for 2 years. I felt she talks too much for her 1/10 looks. Almost 1/2 hour passed without anything, I don't want miss the remaining I asked her can you handshake, she again refused. I don't know how to tackle, felt very disappointed just laying idle while she was massaging. She didn't even reach never my private place.

After 45 minutes, she said finished you can take a bath. I took a fucking bath alone and was very disappointed. Please new bie's don't go to shitty places like how I messed up. Get some genuine personals and approach in a professional manner like our senior fellow mongers. But please don't spread the numbers in open forum posts or to unpaid members as we would be losing them if they use it for time pass.

Finally I came to room very sad, took some hot posing of stars in news papers and finished helping myself.

Regards

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sir Humpsalot
02-01-09, 02:37
I may be.. Just arrived in Chennai last night.

And am on the search for some ass or grass while here.

I will be stuck here for the next 2 weeks so please anyone with some good current details on some spots please feel free to drop a line.

Feel kind of weird asking my locally based co-workers where to find the local talent..

Guys,

Anybody game for meeting up on Friday or Saturday of next week. Location and Time open to suggestions. Will be a great idea to probably go group mongering!

Atleast we will get to no more about people the trustworthiness in sharing the contacts.

Regards

Expert Linguist
02-01-09, 07:26
Considering that this forum is intended to help members to find women for sex, your posting is of little use. Strictly speaking reports about pure massage offerings at MPs do not qualify as "sex" places. I really wonder, then, what value a member will get from your bad experience of a year or more back. Just my POV.
I'm a new bie to ISG forum, Last year on my vacation I visited Chennai for a couple of days, had nothing to do, so thought to go for a wild ride.

Frozenveins
02-01-09, 08:31
Well, I suppose this posting just helps to warn others. We do need to inform members about "Quality & Availability" but at the same time "Unavailability" as well. But a simple short one would have been enough. Anyway as a long time lurker and a new poster, I may have misunderstood the nature of the forum. No hard feelings I hope.

HornyInChennai
02-01-09, 12:35
After reading the mongering reports from members I decided to do the same by calling some of the Ad's in DC. After calling one of the guys, he told me on the phone that it will cost me 3500 and he will give me a choice between two very good looking girls. Well there I was in an auto riding to meet this guy in from of Appollo Hospital.

I stood there for 20 minutes no one came, I then called the contact back, he asked me to walk a few blocks and go to the second floor of building (suposedly a lodge). I found a girl there (2/10 looks) talking on her cell phone to someone in telugu, She asked me to go inside and sit in the room. I waited for her to finish her call (10 minutes). She finally came and sat on the bed. Man I must say she was smelling, and needed a bath. I basically told her I needed to rush back, paid her 500 Rs and walked out, without doing anything.

Man I must say I will no longer try to get my own contacts, rather I will pay for subscription, and do this from help from Sr. Members.

Creative 20
02-01-09, 19:59
Do you have a bank account with any of the private sector banks (ICICI or HDFC) ? They have a Netsafe card which is a onetime use card that works just fine. Click here (http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/payments/netsafe/netsafe.htm) for details.The charge on your bank statement will only be that you bought a Netsafe card, and there will be no other record.I have citibank debit card only.

Logitech123
02-01-09, 22:06
First of all I'm extremely sorry for writing a lengthy report which expert linguist (senior) feel's is of no use to the fellow mongers. I'm a new member and wasn't aware of what to be avoided while posting in the forum, forgive me.

Please guys I have asked for sharing some contacts with senior mongers, as I live in qatar and coming for a short visit to Chennai, how do I get in to action while at Chennai.

I have sent some private PM's to seniors, please respond me. I'm upset now.

Admin
02-01-09, 23:58
First of all I'm extremely sorry for writing a lengthy report which expert linguist (senior) feel's is of no use to the fellow mongers. I'm a new member and wasn't aware of what to be avoided while posting in the forum, forgive me.

Please guys I have asked for sharing some contacts with senior mongers, as I live in qatar and coming for a short visit to Chennai, how do I get in to action while at Chennai.

I have sent some private PM's to seniors, please respond me. I'm upset now.==================================================

Greetings Logitech123,

First, there was nothing wrong with your report. Thanks for contributing.

Second, this is my forum, and I'm the one who decides what is or is a good report. That's why I added a note at the bottom recommending your report as a Report of Distinction.

Third, Expert Linguist is ONE MEMBER with ONE OPINION, and you shouldn't be so sensitive just because ONE MEMBER with ONE OPINION didn't like your report.

Fourth, with all due respect, 3 paragraphs does not constitute a lengthy report, so even if somebody doesn't like the subject of your report, it only takes a second to scroll past it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Piper1
02-02-09, 00:15
Logitech - I just read your other reports. Man, you need to develop just a little confidence, and don't be so easily upset by off-the-cuff comments by other ISG posters (or by smelly old women with false teeth - I thought you were kidding about this in your earlier post and had a laugh, but now I think you were serious). I see you're an Indian guy working in the tiny Arab Kingdom of Qatar, so of course you're having a bad time.

Just to make you less upset, I can PM you the contact number of a wild Chinese girl who works in Qatar - she will keep you happy, as she has done for me and some other ISG members I've connected her with. I'll try to post a few photos if I can find them. PM me if you're interested.

Piper1
02-02-09, 00:31
Here we go:

Expert Linguist
02-02-09, 01:12
I entirely agree with Mr. Jackson. That is the reason that I specified very clearly that it was just my POV (point of view).
Expert Linguist is ONE MEMBER with ONE OPINION, and you shouldn't be so sensitive just because ONE MEMBER with ONE OPINION didn't like your report.

Expert Linguist
02-02-09, 02:30
Thank you for your private message, to which I have just sent in a response. I am adding this to the Madras threads just in case you did not get notified about the message through your registered email address.
I have sent some private PM's to seniors, please respond me. I'm upset now.

Kapum
02-02-09, 10:30
Thank you, EL HDFC netsafe card works.

Even the actual name etc is not revealed, if one does not want to.

HornyInChennai
02-02-09, 14:21
Man I must say I will no longer try to get my own contacts, rather I will pay for subscription, and do this from help from Sr. Members.I paid for the subscription yesterday night only to realise that it takes time to get activated. It finally did today.

I would be really thankful if anyone here can PM me with some contact info, I have been trying to monger for the last 2 days but have been really unlucky, and now looking for some help from members here.

I would appreciate the informationa, and will ensure that I am respectful of your contacts time and relationship.

Sir Humpsalot
02-02-09, 15:58
Now that we are one big horny family again.

Any info on the local hoorz?

The taxi driver outside said he knew where to find the talent.

But considering he has no teeth and 2 thumbs on his left hand (no sh*tting) I am not sure I would stick my meat into anything he would consider touching.

So please PM if you know of anything!

Kapum
02-03-09, 12:17
Chi everyone,

Sometime back I saw a report responding to a member veejay in this forum referring to one Lakshmi, a provider. The report is not to be seen. This Lakshmi, from what I read, is an old contact of mine, which I have lost. Any help on Lakshmi's contact.

My PM is activated.

Expert Linguist
02-04-09, 03:25
It is good to know that you had no problem with using the Netsafe Card from HDFC to subscribe here. As for your search for the provider Lakshmi, it is such a common name in Madras and in South India (even the arrested Telugu actress Seema's name is Jaya Lakshmi) that you are really looking for a needle in a haystack (even assuming that the phone number that you lost is still in use). Just my two paise worth.
My PM is activated.

Coolshankar1
02-08-09, 17:22
Went to a MP in Mand***li. The asled to go for 3k 2 female. Told him that its my first time and went for 1. 5k for an hour. Changed to towel and the girl came inside. Was 5/10 in looks but had a little tummy. Asked whether I need her to be full nude and it would cost 1. 5k extra. Said that I will do it next time and came back just with a HS.

Expert Linguist
02-12-09, 14:52
It was really nice to meet with our senior monger from Chennai, Peter Patros, and to share a meal and plenty of discussions on collaborations. His experience of Chennai and other parts of South India is so valuable and extensive, and I have indeed been lucky to have him for a friend. Thank you for the delicious lunch Peter. See you, as discussed, in June.

Andana
02-13-09, 10:24
It was amazing to see that there were no much posts or references in the Chennai forum. The cops have made the city too dry. While my regular contact worked for me she was hesitant to take new ones because of the havoc created by the cops, she suspecting anyone may be under cover.

I'm really sorry guys. I'll go back to Pune on Sunday and will feast there.

Libidinous Max
02-14-09, 12:27
Went to a MP in Mand***li. The asled to go for 3k 2 female. Told him that its my first time and went for 1. 5k for an hour. Changed to towel and the girl came inside. Was 5/10 in looks but had a little tummy. Asked whether I need her to be full nude and it would cost 1. 5k extra. Said that I will do it next time and came back just with a HS.Could you tell me where exactly the MP is located in Mand***li ?

I would be immensely grateful.

Thank you.

Libidinous Max
02-14-09, 12:49
I am a total n00b with respect to these ISG forums. And I have no contacts whatsoever. I hope you senior members will embrace me into this community. I read in one of the posts that the person wanted some grasss. I know where to get good quality weed from in Chennai (I know quite a few places infact). So I was thinking maybe somebdy will find that info useful and return the favour with some valuable info on how and where to find quality chics for some serious fun.

Kamaroch
02-14-09, 16:07
Hey there,

I would certainly aggree to it, it all depends on the way that we deal with our regular provider and the way we forecast our newbies. Well, for the fact that the LE's are watching around for every luke and corner around Chennai. But the fact is that these providers are more smarter than the cops. They keep shifting the place very often and are in the roads roaming non-stop, my provider gave me a call today afternoon and said he has shifted his place to ko***ba**am, he asked me if could make it up today. So guys, keep sharing your exp and also lets build a mutual understanding of friendship.

Cheers!

[QUOTE=Andana]It was amazing to see that there were no much posts or references in the Chennai forum. The cops have made the city too dry. While my regular contact worked for me she was hesitant to take new ones because of the havoc created by the cops, she suspecting anyone may be under cover.

Member #4171
02-15-09, 18:38
LM Mate, You sounded quite genuine. Checked if you have a PM, and found that you are a real n00b as you have mentioned. Here is rule#1 in this forum - please get a PM facility. Only this will help you in exchanging/sharing your contacts.

I am a total n00b with respect to these ISG forums. And I have no contacts whatsoever. .

Libidinous Max
02-17-09, 22:30
Thanks for the instruction, Allsaints. Ya I understand that I cant hope to get any useful info unless I subscribe and get the PM facility. I ll try to get the PM facility ASAP.

Libidinous Max
02-19-09, 13:27
I don't have a credit card and I don't want to use my friends card for the obvious reasons. And I m not too sure about mailing the cash. SO I was thinking if its not too much trouble, maybe 1 of you senior members (may be allsaints since you are the only person I ve interacted with) cud buy me membership and I could get your account details through a PM and deposit the cash in that account. I know its a big favour to ask frm people I don't know but I guess its pretty evident that I am not gonna con you fellas because evn if you asume I am, I can't hope to get any help frm any of you later.

Rack Lover
02-19-09, 19:10
I think just by the law of probability you will find such a girl at Artemis. But while the blond hair will be easy to identify, in the darkness of the bar area you might have trouble identifying the blue eyes. You may have to hang out in the area just above the stair well which is well lit and most of the girls pass through from time to time.Thanks, thats where I'll be!

[/QUOTE]Myself I find the combination of blue eyes with black hair, quite rare but found with some Russian/Eastern European girls, to be unbeatable in terms of beauty.[/QUOTE]Black hair, blue eyes. That's second best, as long as they're sun-tanned. I do have a bit of a problem with pale skin as well.

Member #4171
02-21-09, 19:26
Sorry, Mate. Currently, I'm out of Chennai. Otherwise, I would have taken the risk of lending you money, knowing fully well that, I can get back the money irrespective of where you are based in Tamilnadu :-)

[QUOTE=Libidinous Max]I don't have a credit card and I don't want to use my friends card for the obvious reasons. QUOTE]

Friedchn
02-22-09, 18:25
Returned to India last week, after one year abroad trip, heavy work and continuous travel made me to relax myself to the Weekend. Searched my old database and found few numbers working. Tried booking them for full day. Few are out of station and only one of the contact is ready to accept my offer with an condition that she can take only out calls that to in some safer place (because of few issues with Chennai). Booked a room in Mxxxx Hxxxx for Saturday.

She called me again and told about her friend and asked whether we can have a threesome. I too accepted and came to the scheduled place on scheduled time and we went to the Hotel. My old contact was a fair lean smart structured girl and her friend was a bit shout, semi colored, good attitude, nervous girl.

Undressed my contacts friend first, where I came to know that she is more nervous in front of her friend and also I came to know that she is new to these activities. My contact undressed me and vice versa. We had a wonderful time (day). Took around 5 attempts, across the girls and tried many positions, all the time it's a sandwich activity. My contact asked her the first attempt, so that her friend would get use to it and delegated the second and third to her friend and took her the fourth. The final attempt I decide to share with both, I started with my contact and continued with her friend and ended with a facial to her friend. Really it is a wonderful session. Had the Lunch in mid and continued the sessions until it get dried up to the last drop.

Later, I send them off and vacated the room. They didn't allow me to take any nude pictures, henceforth only the dressed pics.

Look - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (3/5)
Attitude - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (4/5)
Shape - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (3/5)
Damage
Room - 1500
Girl - 2500 each
Food - 500
Transport – 200
Tips – 500 each

Mongers, PM me for any contact details, but with mutual sharing.

Bigboobs40
02-23-09, 06:15
I am a total n00b with respect to these ISG forums. And I have no contacts whatsoever. I hope you senior members will embrace me into this community. I read in one of the posts that the person wanted some grasss. I know where to get good quality weed from in Chennai (I know quite a few places infact). So I was thinking maybe somebdy will find that info useful and return the favour with some valuable info on how and where to find quality chics for some serious fun.Hey!

I'm not new to this forum, iv been reading it for quite some time now but I don't post stuff up nor do I hav a pm facality. I don't need these guys help to get chicks. So I don't wanna waste money getting maself a pm facality. People out here, no offense to yall. Reason I say this because you men distribute numbrs of good contax to lot of these youthful dudes who never wanna spend cash on these girls. Instead they trouble them I believe until they change numbrs and in the end we all enup loosing them yo'l.

But the above post of urs was damn interesting. So I tot may be you could mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

If you could help me with this weed stuff I surely could help you get women.

Thanks alot man

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

===============================================

Hi Bigboobs40,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bigboobs40
02-23-09, 06:20
Returned to India last week, after one year abroad trip, heavy work and continuous travel made me to relax myself to the Weekend. Searched my old database and found few numbers working. Tried booking them for full day. Few are out of station and only one of the contact is ready to accept my offer with an condition that she can take only out calls that to in some safer place (because of few issues with Chennai). Booked a room in Mxxxx Hxxxx for Saturday.

She called me again and told about her friend and asked whether we can have a threesome. I too accepted and came to the scheduled place on scheduled time and we went to the Hotel. My old contact was a fair lean smart structured girl and her friend was a bit shout, semi colored, good attitude, nervous girl.

Undressed my contacts friend first, where I came to know that she is more nervous in front of her friend and also I came to know that she is new to these activities. My contact undressed me and vice versa. We had a wonderful time (day). Took around 5 attempts, across the girls and tried many positions, all the time it’s a sandwich activity. My contact asked her the first attempt, so that her friend would get use to it and delegated the second and third to her friend and took her the fourth. The final attempt I decide to share with both, I started with my contact and continued with her friend and ended with a facial to her friend. Really it is a wonderful session. Had the Lunch in mid and continued the sessions until it get dried up to the last drop.

Later, I send them off and vacated the room. They didn’t allow me to take any nude pictures, henceforth only the dressed pics.

Look - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (3/5)
Attitude - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (4/5)
Shape - Girl1 (4/5) Girl2 (3/5)

Damage
Room - 1500
Girl - 2500 each
Food - 500
Transport – 200
Tips – 500 each

Mongers, PM me for any contact details, but with mutual sharing.Yorr good with your description. No offense but y don you write it and post on sum nice porn sites. LOL. Just because your the first description that I lyked. Keep it up man.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Bigboobs40,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Friedchn
02-23-09, 13:39
Sorry dudes,

But I didnt write them in capital letters, may be an bug with the system which have converted the content as Capital letters.

Yorr good with your description. No offense but y don you write it and post on sum nice porn sites. LOL. Just because your the first description that I lyked. Keep it up man.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Hi Bigboobs40,

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

Jackson

Rack Lover
02-23-09, 19:22
I'm not new to this forum, iv been reading it for quite some time now but I don't post stuff up nor do I hav a pm facality. I don't need these guys help to get chicks.If you don't need the forum's help, then why do you need to be a part of this forum? I beleive, such a statement is not against an individual, rather against the entire forum, its contributors and moderators.

RL

Libidinous Max
02-24-09, 13:58
Hey man, thats absolutely alright. And I am from Chennai only.

Incase you had attempted sarcasm, I was saying I could deposit the money in your account and for that you need not have known where I am based in Tamilnadu.

Sorry, Mate. Currently, I'm out of Chennai. Otherwise, I would have taken the risk of lending you money, knowing fully well that, I can get back the money irrespective of where you are based in Tamilnadu.

[QUOTE=Libidinous Max]I don't have a credit card and I don't want to use my friends card for the obvious reasons. QUOTE]

KhoolGuy
02-26-09, 05:15
Friends. Am back in Chennai afta long. So senior friends/mongers please help me out. EL, Allsaints, please PM me any good contacts. Ahaa. Looks like Chennai forum is quite active minus good reports!

Nyways keep njoying. I shall report back any good ventures! [: P][: D]

koolguy

StallionJr
02-26-09, 14:18
It will be really nice to see some good reports here rather than subjects that most of us here dont care for.

I am sure there is plenty of action in the city.

Cheers.

Gold Smith
02-26-09, 15:41
There are lot of happening in Chennai beach station as iam travelling to my ulcles house daily for mbbs medical coaching

I saw a girl regularly travelling in same train. Last week

I saw her followed her we got in to a same camportment. Isaw her continuesly not intentionelly because she is very cute 9/10 on seeing me she also did the same and suddenly she in her face she ask me to get down and we walked out of the station she said she is working for a pimp if iam intrested she will aggree for my deal she asked 6000k for st and she left ginving her phone number. But iam puzzled to proced bcos this my first time in my life and ther is happening in beach station sub way between 7 to 9 clock. This is my first post so please bear with me friends.

Hi,

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

Jackson

Matterman
02-26-09, 18:50
Guys I will be in Chennai for 4 more days.

Can someone PM me a contact for 'quality' girls.

Thanks,

Matterman

Pat Gera
02-26-09, 20:29
Chennai is one place where there is little to none support you would get. I would say it will be as close as a miralce even if you are a genuine monger...Anyways, good luck and I wish I could help you :)

Friends. Am back in Chennai afta long. So senior friends/mongers please help me out. EL,

Andana
02-27-09, 14:24
Mmmmmm. Chennai seems to be too dry. Even when we refer our friends to our regular contacts, they want us to accompany before they land in the hands of the monger.

The LEs is high in this area while the crime rate in Chennai doesn't seem to come down.

Anyway. I'll be in Chennai between 10th and 18th of March and let me see if I could do some favour to our dried up Chennai mongers. Don't expect too much. Lets keep the fingers crossed.

See you guys,

Andana

Kumar2001
02-27-09, 19:16
Guys,

Can someone PM me a tamil call girls contacts.

Thanks

Google Com
03-01-09, 17:02
hi,

i am here on for a short visit. is there a good mp with female therapist give goog massage with extras? i checked with couple of taxi guys. did not find any luck.

by the way i went to a normal mp in a hotel, quite a nice place. but nothing extra. not even talk! amazing just robo types.

Google Com
03-01-09, 17:12
Guyss,

It seems very dry here. I tried couple of numbers form news paper. Either they quote a very high price. Or try to strike a bad deal.

If any one could recomend a GOOD MP with extras. I guess its worth the go.

Mmmmmm. Chennai seems to be too dry. Even when we refer our friends to our regular contacts, they want us to accompany before they land in the hands of the monger.

The LEs is high in this area while the crime rate in Chennai doesn't seem to come down.

Anyway. I'll be in Chennai between 10th and 18th of March and let me see if I could do some favour to our dried up Chennai mongers. Don't expect too much. Lets keep the fingers crossed.

See you guys,

Andana

Bumper1
03-01-09, 20:22
Friends

Im a new bie to this website & this is my first posting. My first contribution - I met this female Kxxxxxa more than once & the last session we had was for 5 hours. She is in early 30's & husky skinned female. Once we reached the hotel we relaxed for sometime & she started to move her body over me. The session started with a BBBJ, she was amazing in what she was doing & she loved it. Once I was fully erect we had sex in different position & climaxed in favorite doggy.

Then we ordered for our dinner & had it. After a while she initiated the session with some deep kissing & this time she wanted me to cum in her mouth. We had a long session for almost 20 minutes & finally i loaded her mouth to fulfill her desire.

Ultimately, she was amazing.

Age - Early 30's.
Boobs - 36 D.
Damage - 7k + Hotel.
Comment - Amazing experience & repeat her.

Andana
03-03-09, 11:10
If you are looking for sex, MP is not the place atleast in Chennai, with the LEs are highly vigilant. And election being around it would still go worse. There are only two ways in Chennai to get some chicks.

1. Search for the girl for yourself in Pubs, Discos and if you look for low cost stuff go around Marina Beach, Parry's Corner, Cathedral Road and in Vadapalani BS. You need to use your discretion and play safe.

2. Get the help of fellow mongers since even the autorickshaw's will not be useful in Chennai for this.

Browsing through the MPs and that too from the classified is no way working in Chennai.

Wish you happy mongering. Play Safe

Guyss,

It seems very dry here. I tried couple of numbers form news paper. Either they quote a very high price. Or try to strike a bad deal.

If any one could recomend a GOOD MP with extras. I guess its worth the go.

Pat Gera
03-04-09, 19:42
I am surprised that she works out of Chennai. May be the seniors of the world can throw some light on this.

Friends

Im a new bie to this website & this is my first posting. My first contribution - I met this female Kxxxxxa more than once & the last session we had was for 5 hours. She is in early 30's & husky skinned female. .

Bluebuck
03-05-09, 18:15
If you have any experience with action in the areas that you have mentioned in your report, could you please advice on the best time to monger in these areas. I tried Marina in at about 5pm, a couple of times, was not very lucky in finding any SW.

If you are looking for sex, MP is not the place atleast in Chennai, with the LEs are highly vigilant. And election being around it would still go worse. There are only two ways in Chennai to get some chicks.

1. Search for the girl for yourself in Pubs, Discos and if you look for low cost stuff go around Marina Beach, Parry's Corner, Cathedral Road and in Vadapalani BS. You need to use your discretion and play safe.

2. Get the help of fellow mongers since even the autorickshaw's will not be useful in Chennai for this.

Browsing through the MPs and that too from the classified is no way working in Chennai.

Wish you happy mongering. Play Safe

Andana
03-06-09, 07:14
You should try between 6 - 9. Suggested places are opposite to Vivekananda House and Queen Mary's College. Sometimes in the Platform itself or in the inner road. In Radhakrishnan Salai, it is close to Childrens Garden Bus Stand and in Cathedral Road it's between Stella Maris and Woodlands on one side and the Hotricultural Dept. garden BS on the other side.

During the day, In Parry's, just outside the Bar Council near its compound and opposite to Armenian Street.

In T. Nagar during the day, You can find inside the Bus Terminus and outside opposite to the cinema theatre the gate through which the bus enters the terminus, and in Bus Stand in Front of Naidu Hall.

All these places, I have personally tried and ensured just two months back. But now I'm in short project in Pune happily mongering.

You cannot see them like in Mumbai or in Calcutta. But if you are a monger you'll automatically understand by the mannerisms.

Happy Mongering

If you have any experience with action in the areas that you have mentioned in your report, could you please advice on the best time to monger in these areas. I tried Marina in at about 5pm, a couple of times, was not very lucky in finding any SW.

Madras Wala
03-06-09, 18:09
Guyss,

If any one could recomend a GOOD MP with extras. I guess its worth the go.Hi,

I am a Chennaiwala and won't accept the Chennai is a dry place. May be LE activities are there.

For extra service mp try VGP ayurvedic massage parlor.

MW

KhoolGuy
03-07-09, 16:04
I bet on below! Andana. Hehe hehe. Its all in Eye of Beholder []! I can bet on Cathedral Rd and T. Nagar! You get SW for just 3-4k! But for a North Indian like me. Its a absolute No! BTW did anyone try those North-east gals roaming around Nungabakkam/Egmore stations[]? Plz do try!

I must thank all our Senior Mongers esp Allsaints. My requests are fulfilled ASAP but recently am quite busy even to pickup a SW!

Being in a IT company its easy to seduce a gal for a Night! Believe me guys. Out 0f every 5 try 2-3 are very fruitfull (those cannot be shared due to personal reasons)! So keep trying.

You should try between 6 - 9. Suggested places are opposite to Vivekananda House and Queen Mary's College. Sometimes in the Platform itself or in the inner road. In Radhakrishnan Salai, it is close to Childrens Garden Bus Stand and in Cathedral Road it's between Stella Maris and Woodlands on one side and the Hotricultural Dept. garden BS on the other side.

During the day, In Parry's, just outside the Bar Council near its compound and opposite to Armenian Street.

In T. Nagar during the day, You can find inside the Bus Terminus and outside opposite to the cinema theatre the gate through which the bus enters the terminus, and in Bus Stand in Front of Naidu Hall.

All these places, I have personally tried and ensured just two months back. But now I'm in short project in Pune happily mongering.

You cannot see them like in Mumbai or in Calcutta. But if you are a monger you'll automatically understand by the mannerisms.

Happy Mongering

Monster Appetite
03-09-09, 17:58
Fellow mongers.

I am posting my experience of today on the cathedral road, Nungambakkam stretch. There were no SW on the side opposite to Stella maris and their was a lady constable walking up and down the pavement. Guess it was to keep a check on SWs. My experience with a SW opposite to Is*a*ani centre. The girl was well dressed. Tight fitting jean and appropriate top to show the assets in the best appealing way. Slowed down close to her and stopped with indicator on. She came upto the car was bang onto business.

Asking rate for 7. 5 including masssage, full service and accom nearby. Settled for 4. 5.

The place was kinda apartment with aircondioned room and a decent furnishing. She was very co-operative though the face was clouded with make up. Service was ok types. I came twice with a gap of 45mts. Overall little short of full satisfaction but no room for regretting.

Girl to be 6/10
Service 7/10
Experience 6/10

Ersatz
03-10-09, 09:14
Seniors / team,

Pls help with leads & pickup points for Chennai & Delhi.

Thnxs

Tydecksa
03-10-09, 12:59
Fellow mongers.

I am posting my experience of today on the cathedral road, Nungambakkam stretch. There were no SW on the side opposite to Stella maris and their was a lady constable walking up and down the pavement. Guess it was to keep a check on SWs. My experience with a SW opposite to Is*a*ani centre. The girl was well dressed. Tight fitting jean and appropriate top to show the assets in the best appealing way. Slowed down close to her and stopped with indicator on. She came upto the car was bang onto business.

Asking rate for 7. 5 including masssage, full service and accom nearby. Settled for 4. 5.

The place was kinda apartment with aircondioned room and a decent furnishing. She was very co-operative though the face was clouded with make up. Service was ok types. I came twice with a gap of 45mts. Overall little short of full satisfaction but no room for regretting.

Girl to be 6/10
Service 7/10
Experience 6/10

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Are you sure it was a girl. I've seen quite a few ladyboys there.

KhoolGuy
03-10-09, 19:48
Tip here: To distinguish between a Lady Boy and a genuine female SW look for Adams apple. Normally Men have a bony bulging in neck just below chin which is called Adams apple. Normally females won't have that!

Hehe hehe. Hope this tip helps you a lot!

BTW : Isphani centre is d most happening point for Mongering but its too risky too!!!

Are you sure it was a girl. I've seen quite a few ladyboys there.

Rack Lover
03-11-09, 06:45
There are two guys who are available here. Though guys, they are like girls for all practical purpose. Did all the needed operations.

RL

Are you sure it was a girl. I've seen quite a few ladyboys there.

King Prawn
03-12-09, 10:44
Bumper1 was indeed very kind as to give me Kxxxxxa contact.Exchanged a few smses with her as well but sadly could not go further as she is tied up all day with voice and accent classes and then does the London shift for a BPO.So no luck untill now.Will have to wait and see.

Cheers

KP

I am surprised that she works out of Chennai. May be the seniors of the world can throw some light on this.

Ramuk
03-13-09, 11:28
Bumper1 was indeed very kind as to give me Kxxxxxa contact.Exchanged a few smses with her as well but sadly could not go further as she is tied up all day with voice and accent classes and then does the London shift for a BPO.So no luck untill now.Will have to wait and see.

Cheers

KPIs she out of CHENNAI. She says everytime that she services at ND.

Or that, the name is different.

K*r***a - KP/Bumper1 may confirm if this is the same.

Thanks

Ramuk

Erectus Indicus
03-13-09, 19:32
Monster, was the girl a bit short ? I was driving by when I was on vacation and saw a girl fitting your description walking back from a Santro near the petrol bunk.

But even at that time (~2200 hrs) there was quite a crowd watching her and I didnt know the accomodation bit.

Thanks for the info.

Fellow mongers.

Girl to be 6/10
Service 7/10
Experience 6/10

Pat Gera
03-14-09, 08:31
Interesting, I tried getting in touch with her too and got cancelled at the last minute. Let me know how it goes.

Pat

Bumper1 was indeed very kind as to give me Kxxxxxa contact.Exchanged a few smses with her as well but sadly could not go

Makudi M
03-14-09, 19:24
Hi
I had been to VGP massage once..I directly asked the ladies there whether any additional services are there.. They said no..so I came back..
Can you give some more details

Makudi

Hi,

I am a Chennaiwala and won't accept the Chennai is a dry place. May be LE activities are there.

For extra service mp try VGP ayurvedic massage parlor.

MW

Bumper1
03-14-09, 20:01
Dude

I dont know whats going on with Kxxxxxa, I even called her & spoke to give reference for King Prawn, Pat Gera & Siva. She said ok to me but I dont know what's going on there. King Prawn, I believe I did send PM with more contact that I havent tried, let me know if any luck.

Cheers

Bumper1
03-15-09, 05:56
Pat & Ramuk

I believe you have confused with the females here. My report was pertaining to Kxxxxha & you guys are talking about Kexxxxna. One more thing Kexxxxna is a time waster & over priced & never responds.

King Prawn
03-16-09, 06:47
Hi Bro,

Yes thanks a ton for those contacts. Most of them i called seemed pretty local and did not sound of any class so did not pursue further and 2-3 others no response.
Still hoping to hear from Kxxxxxa. Please give her a call if you can.

Cheers

KP

Dude

I dont know whats going on with Kxxxxxa, I even called her & spoke to give reference for King Prawn, Pat Gera & Siva. She said ok to me but I dont know what's going on there. King Prawn, I believe I did send PM with more contact that I havent tried, let me know if any luck.

Cheers

Andana
03-16-09, 12:10
I'm back to Chennai for a short visit from Pune. I met a street walker in T. Nagar in the Thyagaraya Road in the bus stand in front of Balaji Bhavan, there is a men's showroom behind the Bus Stand (I don't remember the name)

The name of the lady, Fathima, aged around 30 and was sitting in the BS platform. Not classy but a street walker.

The Price is Rs. 1000 for 2 - 3 hours if it is in your place or 1 hour if she takes you to a lodge in Mount Road. She is available between 1 - 6 pm and ofcourse if she is engaged you will not see her.

As per the discussion (I didn't take her since I was held up with my schedule) she is open for everything including anal and BJ.

If someone tries her you can refer my Name 'Anand' and she doesn't have a mobile.

Please post your experience here if someone uses her.

I've already given the number of Jaya to some mates through the PM, did some one attempted and please post your experience here.

June R
03-17-09, 13:57
Anyone can help me in getting a call girl or prostitute no in Chennai?

Nate1
03-17-09, 20:12
I used to be very active mongering in Chennai in early 90s when I lived there. I enjoyed visiting great MPs in Hotel Leel Maha (off Mount Road), Imperial Hotel in Egmore and places in Parsn complex and Fountain Plaza. They were the good old days! (Of course, we did not have the internet and great sites like this one in those days. Which made finding places very difficult! )

I will be in Chennai in summer and it looks like things have changed a whole lot! However, this forum seems to be very helpful and I will use this to see if can 'get lucky'.

Cheers

Val Vas
03-19-09, 12:35
Hi,

I had been to VGP massage once..I directly asked the ladies there whether any additional services are there.. They said no..so I came back..
Can you give some more details

MakudiHi,

I am a new member and sharing my experience with an MP near Nandanam.

Was good with HS finish.

Valvas

Friedchn
03-19-09, 16:04
These a thread about puffy buds on the other side of the forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=859849

Photos are also excellent.

If any one have such puffy buds contact number in Chennai, please share with me.

Mystic Puzzle
03-21-09, 07:31
OK guys..So I am back after a brief hiatus in this forum and India itself. Was on one of my many trips abroad and this time didnt even get time to have any fun.

A relief it was to land in Chennai and expected that things would have changed a bit and can try some new maals. Contacted one of my ol' providers straightaway went and met him. But.. to my dismay he was having the same girl whom I banged 4 months before!!! Hell...dint know what to do. Spent some time with that girl and thats it. Had to satisfy my long time thirst:)

I can see that many of the seniors have taken a back seat here and many new people have joined. Good to see the group growing.

Anyone willing to swap numbers, please PM me. No spoofs or bluffs please.

Take care.

Chen Geez
03-22-09, 16:23
ience here if someone uses her.

I've already given the number of Jaya to some mates through the PM, did some one attempted and please post your experience here.Tried, Jaya. Was in Madras on business, so called her and fixed time for Sunday. Fixed meeting place near beach station. Should have guessed from her voice that she is pretty old-- probably 40plus. Anyway proceeded with the meeting and met her near beach station.

In person she lived upto my expectations based on her voice and talking style. She is very plump, 40plus with greting hair. Was in two minds if I should proceed. Since I had the Sunday free, I decided to go ahead.

She took me to a place near kovalam and decrepit guest house (hint: name of Hrithik in one of his award winning role).

She was all along talking about her family and sons and problems etc; Pretty sad story of life so far. This put of my mood and though I had a mini- hard on, I just did not feel like taking her! My emotions very too confused to permit me to take her. She is not a MILF nor a next door aunty. She looks more like a ayah in a hospital. I don't wish to say she is ugly, since this is a subjective comment. Mayb she might live upto the expectations of others.

Decided to leave the guest house and she was feeling bad about it all the way to Chennai.

Only positive thing: good drive and a mongering location in Chennai.

Face: 2/10

Body: 3/10

Personal hygiene: 3/10

Damages: 300 INR for lodge

To Her: 700 bucks (though she refused, more out of pity for her.)

Petrol: maybe 250-400 Rs.

Bumper1
03-22-09, 19:16
KP

I spoke 2 days back to Kxxxxxa & once again I mentioned about you, she told me that she could have no problem. Try you luck.

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Yes thanks a ton for those contacts. Most of them i called seemed pretty local and did not sound of any class so did not pursue further and 2-3 others no response.
Still hoping to hear from Kxxxxxa. Please give her a call if you can.

Cheers

KP

Ravikanth
03-25-09, 15:01
Hey when I was in Chennai I used the deccan paper to call the numbers for massage and ask for special services. Finally ended up at one. Gal was nice gave a HJ. Thats all she did give her number, cnt wait to get to Chennai to give her a call Mika.Please give me the details of the massage parlour.

Madras Wala
03-26-09, 12:01
Try vijayam parlour in egmore. (near corner)

One more in RA puram. Check DC for their ad for contacts.

Both are offering extra services.

MW

King Prawn
03-26-09, 14:18
Hi Pat,

Something wrong with you pm.

This shetty gal if its the same you have no worries go right ahead.

Great gal

Cheers,

KP

Interesting, I tried getting in touch with her too and got cancelled at the last minute. Let me know how it goes.

Pat

King Prawn
03-26-09, 14:21
Hi,

Since she was not interested i have deleted her number from my contacts.

KP

I spoke 2 days back to Kxxxxxa & once again I mentioned about you, she told me that she could have no problem. Try you luck.

Cheers

Suresh Xxx
03-26-09, 18:42
Hi friends,

I am new to ISG. I had been to many massage parlours in Chennai but as far as I had went, none are good. The gals are not at all good. I had tried almost all the numbers from the daily classifieds but nothing has worked out for me.

Guys can you please tel me any other MP which provides services from good looking gals.

Hifly
03-27-09, 14:24
Hello,

I am visiting Chennai from Mumbai early next week. Appreciate if somebody can start me off in Chennai with a decent contact. I will do the same if and when you are in Mumbai. Please PM me.

Take care,

Hifly

Indianlibido
03-28-09, 22:00
Yesterday, as I was riding back home, I saw some SW near Taj Hotel around 9.

Any idea if anyone has met those?

Andana
03-31-09, 13:59
Go through my early reports and if it is interesting get back to me with your contact number and I will appreciate a contact in Mumbai. I'm in Mumbai on 7th April and my schedule is not yet clear for the time availability

Happy Mongering

Hello,

I am visiting Chennai from Mumbai early next week. Appreciate if somebody can start me off in Chennai with a decent contact. I will do the same if and when you are in Mumbai. Please PM me.

Take care,

Hifly

Rack Lover
04-01-09, 08:20
As suggested, I have shared my contact with him, yet to see any response. Andana was supposed to share it with contact. Yet to see any response. Think twice before you share your contacts.

RL

Go through my early reports and if it is interesting get back to me with your contact number and I will appreciate a contact in Mumbai. I'm in Mumbai on 7th April and my schedule is not yet clear for the time availability

Happy Mongering

Member #4171
04-02-09, 17:15
Mate. Not a very true statement at all. Andana is quite a genuine person who would help, inspite of his busy travel/work schedule, if your credentials are correct. If you are trying to provoke a response from Andana, without even having the patience to wait for cpl of days atleast, your results might just be in vain.

As suggested, I have shared my contact with him, yet to see any response. Andana was supposed to share it with contact. Yet to see any response. Think twice before you share your contacts.

RL

Chen Geez
04-02-09, 19:29

RLAnandan shared a contact with me (see my earlier report on Jaya)before I could share anything to him. Just before you shoot off, see a member's earlier postings.

Andana
04-03-09, 07:51
Thank you Guys for the trust you have bestowed on me. I'm really grateful. I don't take Rack Lover seriously because his words were the manifestation of his frusturation of not getting anything in Chennai. I understand his urge, so let's not be annoyed.

The Contact with whom I shared the number of RL is a shy lady and not an very active full time CSW. So she takes a lot of time to decide and unless something forces her she will not engage. In this given circumstance, now few days back she lost her father and that made that still more worse.

Anyway I shared some other contacts to RL for which I cannot vouch for the service and security. RL please play safe in your own interest.

RL

Andana
04-03-09, 13:05
Hey when I was in Chennai I used the deccan paper to call the numbers for massage and ask for special services. Finally ended up at one. Gal was nice gave a HJ. Thats all she did give her number, cnt wait to get to Chennai to give her a call Mika.Hi Mika,

It would have been better if you have share some more details like the damage, the looks, the service and like so that the mongers will have an idea what to ask for.

Thank you for the input that newspaper ads in Chennai can still give you a lead if the stars are on your side.

Rack Lover
04-03-09, 15:40
Andana,

Thanks for your understanding and appologies, if I hurt you. Really appreciate the mature reply from you.

Got the contacts thru PM. Will try out and get back.

RL

Thank you Guys ..........

Makudi M
04-04-09, 03:35
Hi dudes..
I have been out of the scene for a while..
Please someone enlighten me with the current situation. I could see a lot of changes..
Some of you who would be knowing about my usual MPs at T Ngr and Adyr .. The T Ngr one closed some time back.. And last week I went to Adyr after a long gap..Surprising that was also occupied by some other people..
Have to go back and search for the old contacts again...
looking forward and getting ready for new encounters... :)
Cheers
makudi

KhoolGuy
04-04-09, 16:38
Hi All.

Been very busy with my work. Spent only 2 weeks in Chennai. Anyways I'll be travelling to Sweden soon. Allsaints. Makudi. Andana. Do you guys have any contacts there? Swedish babes are among the hottest babes in world. Too bad the Swedish forum is not so colorful. So gonna save plenty of money for real action. Hehe hehe.

One more thing. There is one chinki (North-east) gang of gals who walk around Cho**lai**du road near to Amma hospital. Had luck there for 4k. Again those gals donot give any contact or photos **surprises me bcoz its happening a lot of time** (tat gal worked in some restaurant in Nandanam). Do check it out.

Khoolguy

Makudi M
04-05-09, 04:41
Hi Kool,
No I have not been to Sweden... But I guess there things would be more easy.... :) all the best..
cheers
Makudi

Hi All.

Been very busy with my work. Spent only 2 weeks in Chennai. Anyways I'll be travelling to Sweden soon. Allsaints. Makudi. Andana. Do you guys have any contacts there? Swedish babes are among the hottest babes in world. Too bad the Swedish forum is not so colorful. So gonna save plenty of money for real action. Hehe hehe.

One more thing. There is one chinki (North-east) gang of gals who walk around Cho**lai**du road near to Amma hospital. Had luck there for 4k. Again those gals donot give any contact or photos **surprises me bcoz its happening a lot of time** (tat gal worked in some restaurant in Nandanam). Do check it out.

Khoolguy

Member #4171
04-06-09, 17:48
Sweden? Congrats, Mate.
You dont need ANY contacts. Just pick up the Swedish yellow pages, look under "E" for escort service. Select the type (mature, teen, college-going, ebony etc) and make the call. Some places, you might need to pay upfront with credit card. (service is guaranteed). And yes, you might need to have extra dough if you make it regularly regular. :-) BTW, check upfront for english speaking escort. (and FYI, Sweden is one of the countries that has criminalized the purchase of sexual service; not for the provider - but escort services are ok). On the con side, many of these folks would be very mechanical and too professional for your taste. Have fun.

Hi All.

Been very busy with my work. Spent only 2 weeks in Chennai. Anyways I'll be travelling to Sweden soon. Allsaints. Makudi. Andana. Do you guys have any contacts there? Khoolguy

Saint007
04-07-09, 16:42
I'm moving to Chennai next week.

Can any one tell me a good mp in Chennai?

Andana
04-08-09, 08:30
You should check with Mika 9847, otherwise MPs are a time waster if you are looking for mongering.

I'm moving to Chennai next week.

Can any one tell me a good mp in Chennai?

MumbaiCop
04-11-09, 06:17
Sweden is one country where you may forget mongering and be celibate for a change. If you are really desperate take a short flight to Amsterdam for a weekend and enjoy pussies and boobs of all colours, size and shapes.

Sweden? Congrats, Mate.

You dont need ANY contacts. Just pick up the Swedish yellow pages, look under "E" for escort service. Select the type (mature, teen, college-going, ebony etc) and make the call. Some places, you might need to pay upfront with credit card. (service is guaranteed). And yes, you might need to have extra dough if you make it regularly regular. :-) BTW, check upfront for english speaking escort. (and FYI, Sweden is one of the countries that has criminalized the purchase of sexual service; not for the provider - but escort services are ok). On the con side, many of these folks would be very mechanical and too professional for your taste. Have fun.

Inblr01
04-12-09, 03:50
Sweden is too costly for mongering and experience is bit mechnical. If you happen to be Asian, then their attitude is pathetic. I paid some 1500 SEK ( equal to 10000) for 1 hour ST in last June as was held up there for couple of days and needed discharge desparately.

Took flight via amsterdam in return on KLM and let me say Polish girl's were best in looks and experience. You get almost all european and other nationality girls and you can see their body and talk to them for needed service beforehand.

Enjoy Red Window Shopping... Amsterdam is worth visiting if your itenary allows it.

Just one suggestion is to Post on respective forum or General Info in India forum to have better visibility and help.

Sweden is one country where you may forget mongering and be celibate for a change. If you are really desperate take a short flight to Amsterdam for a weekend and enjoy pussies and boobs of all colours, size and shapes.

Gone Nuts
05-02-09, 00:03
Can anyone PM me a list good MPs where I get xtra service?

This is my first post. I planning to have a visit this weekend.

Please PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Inblr01
05-02-09, 09:15
PM (Private Messaging) is paid service and you are subscribed to it.

It worth spending 20 USD for getting guidance/contacts/feedback privately from seniors.

Without PM , nothing much help can be extened in open forum.

Please PM me.

Thanks a lot.

John Joseph
05-04-09, 01:37
All,

I juste cleaned up by browser cache and temp files. Did a re-login and now I don't see my messages. Can someone help me to troubleshoot.

RL

Nirmaall
05-04-09, 07:46
Hi fellow,

Could you guide me with the address to reach this MP?

This would be a real great help for me.

I am in Chennai after a very long time. Heard from friends that the city is generally dry these days but decided to check out the scene anyway.

Got lucky in getting a contact. The place is the first floor of a house in a decent residential area near the main arterial road in Chennai. A Keralite operation. The A/C room was neat and brightly lit with a massage table and a chair making up the furniture. On a small side table were several bottles of lotion, oils, etc. A clean bath was attached. The A/C was turned way up and it was so cold inside that I had to ask him to trun it off. My contact was very polite, frank, spoke flawless english and assured quality service. He offered various 'packages' ranging from 1500 - 3000. Chose 1500 'package'. He said he had two providers but one of them was already busy, so I had no choice in selection.

In terms of looks, I would say Ms. S was average - late 20s, pretty face, slightly plump, wearing a salwar, neither too fair nor too dark. Would rate her 6/10. After asking me to strip, she started with a rose water sponge bath, which was very refreshing. She then gave a lacklusture powder massage - essentially just applied powder all over rather than a massage. I asked her for a body to body. She got topless (refused to strip completely using the age-old 'that time of the month' excuse) and proceeded with a very sensual rub down with her firm boobs. She then started using her tongue. Starting with sucking on my chest, she slowly worked her way down. Obviously very talented with the tongue, she found the exact right spots to give my twins and their master a tantalizing experience. I gently held her head and guided her toward a BBBJ, which she performed very skillfully. I massaged her boobs while she did her thing. I couldn't hold on for much longer and pulled her away just as I exploded. After she wiped me clean with some cotton, I rolled over and asked her to masasage my shoulders and back. She made a meek attempt for about 5 minutes, at which point I decided to call it a day. Tipped her 500. She accepted and promised me (as they always do) much better service on my next visit. She gave me her cell number and asked me to call her directly.

The only negative aspect was that her cell phone rang twice and she answered both times while she was doing the powder 'massage'. But she switched it off before we got down to real business.

Would repeat but not before exploring the scene further.

Hellstar
05-04-09, 09:05
I have been in Chennai for a few days now all dry (nooo sex), extremely hectic with work so could not satisfy my carnal desires.

Chennaiwala was gracious enough to get me started off witha few of his contacts as he warned some of the contacts were not responding and I was getting horny.

So I took up DC and started calling MP numbers one by one. Finally found one place where she asked me to come near Nandhanam signal, wow thats prime metro area. So I call here up and ask me to wait in front of one of the Banks within 300 m radius of the Nandhanam Signal.

A guy come walking and takes me along, counter charges Rs 1000, negotiate with girl for BBBJ and HJ for one hour for Rs 600. Girl is 4/10, attittude is ok her name is ke*rT****. Should be in late 20s or early 30s.

Between place is clean and neat, A/c is running and she starts with a back massage. She turns me around and avoid my dick now that gets me wanting more. And so I tell her, she takes off here top, cleans out my cock with some astringent on cotton and starts of on the most mechanical BJ I have had in my life. Goes for 15 minutes then start with her had, she has a knack for that I must say.

I ejaculate and she cleans herself up and then me, I take a bath, come out refreshed and ready to roll.

Girl Looks - 4/10
Service - 5/10
Cost -6/10
Facility / Ambience - 8/10

Would I go there again, yes if am so desperate for release. But otherwise not. And yes she provide full service and Anal and was willing to come out for the night but she is not my kindda *****!

I was very surprissed at the place she is working out of its barely 50 ms off Annasalai and with 300 ms radius of the Nandhanam Signal. Chennai is not so dry after all!

I was also cruising around Mahabalipuram, Elliots beach and Marina all places seemed hot. Should try out these places sometime soon.

Bean Counter
05-09-09, 09:48
Came across a provider cum agent, named Sh*pr*. Quoting 2K without room for 2 hours. Anybody have any experience of having dealt with her or her girls. Said she has other girls available?

Thanks.

Inblr01
05-09-09, 11:54
I have not had any success in Chennai.

2k in Chennai is a steal for even avearge girl. Go for it with care.

Please share the experinece, will require contact from you if real.

Came across a provider cum agent, named Sh*pr*. Quoting 2K without room for 2 hours. Anybody have any experience of having dealt with her or her girls. Said she has other girls available?

Thanks.

Spicyjam
05-14-09, 19:42
HI makudi,

I am visiting Chennai next weekend. can you give this MP contact?

I wanted to share this experience for some time, however, time didnt permit me to do so..

This is in an MP in the heart of the city. Got pointers to this through one of the ISG member. However later I came to know that this girl over there was a friend of another girl, my frequent companion in another MP. So it was a double pointer.

First visit didnt yield much adventures... She was on Saree.. And she just gave a normal massage and a usual finishing touch..

However she spoke very well.. and was very friendly..
Next visit, she was very well receptive.. and she allowed me to remove her top and b*a..I massaged her b**bs and she allowed me to suck them...
After a while she started sucking my ni**les.. I played with her belly button, kissed there as I played with her fleshy bu**.

She then laid on top of the table and asked me to lay on top of her.. I did not have a cover so didnt attempt to enter her. However, I laid on top of her and we had a dry f**k though my un***wear and her pa**ies for a long time... It reminded me of the lap dances I had in US.. I was kissing her lips and bre***s while doing so...

finally i got up..the guy outside knocked the door as a signal for runnign out of time.. she pulled my junior out of my un***wear and started stroking it...
Finally with pleasure I came..
It was an amazing experience..

I will definitely visit the place again..
Looks 9/10
Attitude 10/10
Ambience 9/10

Spent 1500 /- + tips 500/-

Cheers
makudi

Bloreguy
05-24-09, 06:25
HI Makudi/Hellstar,

I am visiting Chennai for one night this week.I am practically new to Chennai COuld you please PM me some good MP details?

Thanks in Advance

KhoolGuy
05-24-09, 09:31
Hi Frnds,

Am back frm Sweden. It was a hectic experience. First one week I simply felt like blasting seeing all those sexy butts and boobs walking around me. Swedish gals are simply Hot! Second week I started visiting pubs where I met one Pakistani. He gave pointers. But it seems Swedish babes are too costly. Took One Cruise trip to Finland on One Party Ship. Oh man. That was a jackpot! Met few ladies there. Offered them drinks and then lo. Everything else became history! It felt weird while nailing those white chicks as they smell different and act in a different way! Now back in India. Am feeling as if I should have stayed in Sweden! Am gonna miss those butts!

Makudi, Andana, Allsaints. You should all visit Sweden atleast once. And you'll be real happy that you visited such an exotic place with such exotic ladies!

Barrow777
05-26-09, 10:37
I am also off to Chennai soon. I can't believe a city so large, has such little action.

Any recommendations would be very useful.

Luca 82
05-27-09, 08:00
I am new to this Madras forum . Earlier I have used this site to know about chiks across Europe and China . I have travelled across those places and enjoyed chiks in China and Germany

Though I am from TN and in chennai for few years ,Chicks in chennai is new to me.

I went through the forum and will be intouch with our seniors through PM for contacts .

Andana
05-27-09, 09:26
Chennai is as active as other cities are but the thing is you cannot see it as you see in Mumbai, Pune and Calcutta.

Things are very discrete and for an action oriented person there is lot of scope. You jus need to be an insider rather than a passer by, commenting about the outer dryness.

Jus leave me your contact number in my PM and let me see whether I can be of help.

Anand

I am also off to Chennai soon. I can't believe a city so
large, has such little action.

KhoolGuy
05-28-09, 04:32
Hi,

Makudi, Allsaints, Andana and all other seniors. Now am permanently based in Orissa and I'll be visiting Chennai shortly in June mid. I checked all previous contacts which I had collected from you seniors. Seems like all are dead! Please Help me out!

Urs

Khoolguy

Andana
05-28-09, 08:46
I have a few contacts of lower middle class contacts (non professionals doing for extra money for family problems) in the late 20's and mid 30s. I've finished with my vacations and screwing in Chennai and leaving to Pune this week end. If you are interested leave me your contact in my PM and let us see what can be done.

Happy Mongering

Hi,

Makudi, Allsaints, Andana and all other seniors. Now am permanently based in Orissa and I'll be visiting Chennai shortly in June mid. I checked all previous contacts which I had collected from you seniors. Seems like all are dead! Please Help me out!

Urs

Khoolguy

Cool Raj
05-29-09, 14:54
Picked up an number from the classeifieds Healthcare section and callled up one MP in B*s**t N*g*r. They guy confirmed that female to male massage will be provided.
Visited the MP this afternoon and beign the first time ever was a bit nervous. I was led into a room by a guy who said he would start with a Hard body massage which would be followed by a soft body massage which would be done by a lady.

The guy was good and really professional in what he was doing. He wrapped it up in 20 mins and said it was time for the soft one to begin. He left the room and a girl walked in. She closed the door behind her and locked the bolts and put a heavy pot as if someone was going to try to break-in. This act alone was enough to get my little one up and all excited about what was to follow.

She checked herself up in the mirror and started working on my back. After 10 mins she asked me to turn around and she started working me in the front. Thats when i started chatting with her and she said her name was An*. Getting at ease with her and with my knowledge picked up from ISG i mustered up the courage and asked her for the extra services which she said would be done at extra charges. On enquiring further she said only a handshake would be given and nothing more.
After she was done with the massage she asked me if i was ready for a handshake and how much was i ready to shell out for it. I reluctantly offered 200 but she was not ready to settle for anything less than 500. Didnt find it worth to pay 500 for a handshake so didnt go for it and she just walked out of the room.
All said and done my first experience did not seem to be a fruitful one.

Total Damage : 2000
Massage Work : 7/10
Girl : 5/10
Experience : 7/10

Will not go back there for sure.

KhoolGuy
05-30-09, 08:11
Wow. Chennai seniors are really helpful.

Have sent you my TN contact number.

You can call me with the details.

Khoolguy

I have a few contacts of lower middle class contacts (non professionals doing for extra money for family problems) in the late 20's and mid 30s. I've finished with my vacations and screwing in Chennai and leaving to Pune this week end. If you are interested leave me your contact in my PM and let us see what can be done.

Happy Mongering

Luca 82
06-01-09, 07:12
I was prepared for the week end enjoyment on Saturday night. One of my experienced friend told that there are girls available in Koyambedu and ashok pillar for Rs 6k (whole night)

He stated me that there are pimps to arrange it and the service can either be at their place or at our residence

Since I stay in a residential area I preferred to go to the service providers room. I understood that it will be a Air conditioned room with an assisitant to help us get required drinks

So I confirmed it on Saturday and my friend called up a pimp. He asked us to visit him near the famous theatre near the pillar signal. We went out there with lot of anxiety. Being my first time in Chennai I was worried about the safety and Law issues. My friend gave me confidence and after 10 min he got a call saying that the girl was booked and all others were busy. He demanded 10k to check up in koyambed area

I am not sure to trust the pimp. And thousght it is a game to hike the prices I felt it was not my day. We went out to a movie and returned back unsuccessfully.

If any body have been to such experience can you brief whether these pimps are trustable. Should I book in advance to make the weekend celebrations? Whatever service they provide 10k is much higher, I hope!

Luca

Flared
06-05-09, 18:44
Hi everybody. Was quite busy with work and other stuff for quite a while. And was also out of action for a long time. Hence didn't have anything to post or share. Other than a few old contact (s) which too went into hiding recently.

Well I got hold of another contact through a known reliable source who I had helped out earlier (not here, but in person).

Well, called up the provider's number as given to me by my friend A*you*a and introduced myself. It was actually a woman. And though she spoke broken Tamil, she didn't sound hostile or too 'enquirish' as who gave you this no. Or what do you want? Or stuff like that. As soon as I introduced myself, I quoted my friend's name and details and she was convinced. And said that she has only 1 girl and asked me if I was going to 'book' her or come there? I was excited when I came to know that she has a place (because that is quite an issue for me! ) So I said that I want a place and that too for ST. She then told me to come to a developing outskirt region of the city (don't want to mention even a masked name of the place. Since she told me that LE activity is on the rise even on the internet! ) Will give the total info for reliable seniors via PM. So then I fixed a time and went up there. When I reached the landmark she had said, I called her and she gave directions. But was in loss of words. Since she can't speak proper tamil. She knows telugu only fluently. So she handed over the phone suddenly to a guy! All this while I thought she was alone but when the male voice came over. I had concerns suddenly swirling in mind. I came all the way there and now this doubt! But the way he spoke and his tone of voice immediately gave me a hunch that he is a pimp and that too a pimp with experience! He gave me neat directions to his house and I reached there in no time.

It was an independent house with absolutely no room for anyone to doubt or for us to feel concerned with 8 pairs of their neighbours eyes prying on us. The location of the house itself made me feel calm. The reason I say this is that since this is a new place and new contacts and stuff. I was quite concerned and a little worried. But decided to take the plunge and explore this new contact.

Once inside. I saw that it was quite a spacious house with a huge hall and 2 bedrooms. And sparse furniture. There was a TV and a fridge and 3 chairs in the main hall with a table with 2 ashtrays. So I just sat down and was exhausted from the heat. (I had gone there in the noon in this scorching summer heat! ) So I asked for soem cold water. As they handed me the bottle, I asked them to switch the fan on atleast. And they said the Power was cut suddenly. Just seconds before I stepped in! Wattey luck! That was quite a let down for me. So I decided to wait for some time and have a chat. I asked them if it was okay to smoke and he offered to light my cigarette. So on chatting, I came to know that they shifted to this place just a week back. Because of too much LE actvity inside the city. He said that his name was R*j*sh and said that from tomorrow he'd be getting more new girls.

The lady was also normal looking and kind. With a welcoming nature and did not seem obtrusive in any manner.

I asked him then later, if it's okay to share this contact with 'important' friends and then he half heartedly agreed. Saying that please be very very discreet with this and only people who you know well. Because I have set it up here with lot of caution. Fine! Now down to business. I asked her how much for ST. And she quoted 3k for an hour! I bargained for almost half an hour (I am actually a very poor bargainer.) but to no use. She said clearly that from the next time. I will reduce surely (The usualy rubbish) Fine!

I went into the room and saw the girl. She must be around 23-25, a little on the plump side. Face was not too good. But okay. Other than that, I had no other go. She was wearing a tight Pink Tshirt and jean. I waited again for another 10 mins. But the power just didn't seem to come back. I had a very important work exactly 2 hrs from then. And travelling back itself for me would take 45 mins. So I decided to go ahead. And paid her the money and went in.

As there was no current. I went into action immediately. Asked her name and stuff and she said her name was V*n* and that she was married. But again the lingo barrier came across. She too knew only Telugu. So started with DFK and she co-operated well. But the heat and the sticky sweat became such a turn off for me. Though I luv'd to hold her huge boobs and stuff. And though she immediately went for a BBBJ! Without even me asking for it. I just donned da rubber and asked her to come on top and was done in like 20 or 25 mins or so!

Really wanted to do so much but as I told you earlier, the situations that I was in was just not suitable. Anyway I am happy that I found a new contact and their assurances of future imports seem promising. Guess I can look ahead for some more activity

Looks. 6/10, Body 6/10, Attitude. 6/10, Total Damage. 3k +200/- (tips)

I am willing to EXCHANGE this contacts only with reliable senior members. Others kindly don't mistake me. Its just that you have to go through so much to get a contact and you have to take so much of a risk to make sure that that contact is worth. And finally by sharing it with someone you don't know, who might misuse the contact, you lose so much. Thats the reason!

Cheers All,

Flared

Luca 82
06-08-09, 05:39
Hi Folks and mighty Seniors,

I had my first action in Chennai last week.

The place is within 45 mins travel from the bus terminus. Thanks to our ISG members for contact.

I called up the number. He ensured that I am no way related to LEO. Had a chat in person later and I expressed the way I look for enjoyment. So the action began on Sunday morning. It was a planned ST. I was put up in a place guided by him. The place was safe with himself guarding outside.

Action started with LK and FK and a friendly chat. We then Undressed and started BBBJ with a Cow girl type (Half and half). Between legs were clean she did a fine job. I was satisfied with the work.

Then we had some drinks for about 20 mins started slowly with FIV and BLS. Started second round with SOP and finished out with DS.

The lady was cooperative and it was a descent experience I had.

Would the girl be more young and eye catchy with her stuffs it would have been much better.

Girl looks : 5.5 / 10
Body : 5.5 /10
Attitude : 8 / 10

Damage : 3k + 500 drinks and tips

Cheers

Luca

Luca 82
06-08-09, 05:50
Hi,

Appreciate your genuine approach and thanks for the contact.

I tried out to reach the contact many times s**l***a but it was a failure. Hope the contact might be busy.

Anyhow cheers and thanks for the detail.

Luca

Dear friends,

I had been off for a while from this scene.. I am not in touch with most of the contacts.. I have been receiving lots of PMs for contacts. I am very sorry..dont have any active numbers.. Have two old numbers...that too I am not sure whether they are active..Will respond to the PMs with those numbers..

Regards,

Makudi

Luca 82
06-08-09, 08:04
It was a nice report. I have also posted one of exp very similar to that of yours.

Though I am not a senior member, I too agree sharing of contact to the known contacts only is more advisable. The level of safety that the coordinators are looking about when they make a business is very high.

Though a senior member referred me I was verified at all angles and after 2 days of enquiry and travel I was alllowed to have satisfaction. I understood the risk that those service providers take when they depend on a customer.

Cheers,

Luca

Hi everybody. Was quite busy with work and other stuff for quite a while. And was also out of action for a long time. Hence didn't have anything to post or share. Other than a few old contact (s) which too went into hiding recently.

Well I got hold of another contact through a known reliable source who I had helped out earlier (not here, but in person).

Well, called up the provider's number as given to me by my friend A*you*a and introduced myself. It was actually a woman. And though she spoke broken Tamil, she didn't sound hostile or too 'enquirish' as who gave you this no. Or what do you want? Or stuff like that. As soon as I introduced myself, I quoted my friend's name and details and she was convinced. And said that she has only 1 girl and asked me if I was going to 'book' her or come there? I was excited when I came to know that she has a place (because that is quite an issue for me! ) So I said that I want a place and that too for ST. She then told me to come to a developing outskirt region of the city (don't want to mention even a masked name of the place. Since she told me that LE activity is on the rise even on the internet! ) Will give the total info for reliable seniors via PM. So then I fixed a time and went up there. When I reached the landmark she had said, I called her and she gave directions. But was in loss of words. Since she can't speak proper tamil. She knows telugu only fluently. So she handed over the phone suddenly to a guy! All this while I thought she was alone but when the male voice came over. I had concerns suddenly swirling in mind. I came all the way there and now this doubt! But the way he spoke and his tone of voice immediately gave me a hunch that he is a pimp and that too a pimp with experience! He gave me neat directions to his house and I reached there in no time.

It was an independent house with absolutely no room for anyone to doubt or for us to feel concerned with 8 pairs of their neighbours eyes prying on us. The location of the house itself made me feel calm. The reason I say this is that since this is a new place and new contacts and stuff. I was quite concerned and a little worried. But decided to take the plunge and explore this new contact.

Once inside. I saw that it was quite a spacious house with a huge hall and 2 bedrooms. And sparse furniture. There was a TV and a fridge and 3 chairs in the main hall with a table with 2 ashtrays. So I just sat down and was exhausted from the heat. (I had gone there in the noon in this scorching summer heat! ) So I asked for soem cold water. As they handed me the bottle, I asked them to switch the fan on atleast. And they said the Power was cut suddenly. Just seconds before I stepped in! Wattey luck! That was quite a let down for me. So I decided to wait for some time and have a chat. I asked them if it was okay to smoke and he offered to light my cigarette. So on chatting, I came to know that they shifted to this place just a week back. Because of too much LE actvity inside the city. He said that his name was R*j*sh and said that from tomorrow he'd be getting more new girls.

The lady was also normal looking and kind. With a welcoming nature and did not seem obtrusive in any manner.

I asked him then later, if it's okay to share this contact with 'important' friends and then he half heartedly agreed. Saying that please be very very discreet with this and only people who you know well. Because I have set it up here with lot of caution. Fine! Now down to business. I asked her how much for ST. And she quoted 3k for an hour! I bargained for almost half an hour (I am actually a very poor bargainer.) but to no use. She said clearly that from the next time. I will reduce surely (The usualy rubbish) Fine!

I went into the room and saw the girl. She must be around 23-25, a little on the plump side. Face was not too good. But okay. Other than that, I had no other go. She was wearing a tight Pink Tshirt and jean. I waited again for another 10 mins. But the power just didn't seem to come back. I had a very important work exactly 2 hrs from then. And travelling back itself for me would take 45 mins. So I decided to go ahead. And paid her the money and went in.

As there was no current. I went into action immediately. Asked her name and stuff and she said her name was V*n* and that she was married. But again the lingo barrier came across. She too knew only Telugu. So started with DFK and she co-operated well. But the heat and the sticky sweat became such a turn off for me. Though I luv'd to hold her huge boobs and stuff. And though she immediately went for a BBBJ! Without even me asking for it. I just donned da rubber and asked her to come on top and was done in like 20 or 25 mins or so!

Really wanted to do so much but as I told you earlier, the situations that I was in was just not suitable. Anyway I am happy that I found a new contact and their assurances of future imports seem promising. Guess I can look ahead for some more activity

Looks. 6/10, Body 6/10, Attitude. 6/10, Total Damage. 3k +200/- (tips)

I am willing to EXCHANGE this contacts only with reliable senior members. Others kindly don't mistake me. Its just that you have to go through so much to get a contact and you have to take so much of a risk to make sure that that contact is worth. And finally by sharing it with someone you don't know, who might misuse the contact, you lose so much. Thats the reason!

Cheers All,

Flared

Luca 82
06-08-09, 13:01
Hi Hellstart

I am trying to send a PM to you.

Do you have any filters! Is there any detail can you share about the MP with me if you have PM Facility.

Luca

I have been in Chennai for a few days now all dry (nooo sex), extremely hectic with work so could not satisfy my carnal desires.

Chennaiwala was gracious enough to get me started off witha few of his contacts as he warned some of the contacts were not responding and I was getting horny.

So I took up DC and started calling MP numbers one by one. Finally found one place where she asked me to come near Nandhanam signal, wow thats prime metro area. So I call here up and ask me to wait in front of one of the Banks within 300 m radius of the Nandhanam Signal.

A guy come walking and takes me along, counter charges Rs 1000, negotiate with girl for BBBJ and HJ for one hour for Rs 600. Girl is 4/10, attittude is ok her name is ke*rT****. Should be in late 20s or early 30s.

Between place is clean and neat, A/c is running and she starts with a back massage. She turns me around and avoid my dick now that gets me wanting more. And so I tell her, she takes off here top, cleans out my cock with some astringent on cotton and starts of on the most mechanical BJ I have had in my life. Goes for 15 minutes then start with her had, she has a knack for that I must say.

I ejaculate and she cleans herself up and then me, I take a bath, come out refreshed and ready to roll.

Girl Looks - 4/10
Service - 5/10
Cost -6/10
Facility / Ambience - 8/10

Would I go there again, yes if am so desperate for release. But otherwise not. And yes she provide full service and Anal and was willing to come out for the night but she is not my kindda *****!

I was very surprissed at the place she is working out of its barely 50 ms off Annasalai and with 300 ms radius of the Nandhanam Signal. Chennai is not so dry after all!

I was also cruising around Mahabalipuram, Elliots beach and Marina all places seemed hot. Should try out these places sometime soon.

Luca 82
06-08-09, 13:07
Hi Barrow,

Pl get PM facility and get the contact details from some Seniors.

I feel that we must develop some trust by relavent post and sharing our experinces

I understood that there is lot of action available in Chennai as long as you have a desire and passion for it (Normally ranges from 3k. 10k)

I have one contact but am sorry not to provide you right now.

I am very new to this forum and will take some time to share contats with regular members

All the best

Cheers

Luca

I am also off to Chennai soon. I can't believe a city so large, has such little action.

Luca 82
06-08-09, 13:24
Hi,

I have minimum experience in fixing up rates with service providers across Chennai. However I have been in touch with 2 service provider and been chating with some local friends. I don't get a quote less then 3k (with their accomodation)

It will be interesting if you can guide me get quote less than 2k with accomodation facility. If you have some idea kindly can you share.

Cheers,

Luca

I have not had any success in Chennai.

2k in Chennai is a steal for even avearge girl. Go for it with care.

Please share the experinece, will require contact from you if real.

Luca 82
06-10-09, 14:49
Hi Makudi,

Cheers , I have put in my efforts and finally she spoke today evening . She spoke tamil with difficulty .Is she a north indian?

She asked about whom has reffered her and cant realise your name.

She wants reference so that she will proceed further.

Your PM storage limit exceeded . So i am unable to leave you my number and mail id . Once your Folder is cleaned up i can send you my contact details so that we can exchange words and you can develop trust , if required.

Further it will be handy for me if you can hint me about the Service Vs Cost detail (via pm)

Cheers

Luca

Hi Luca,

Sorry to hear that. Keep trying. She has a habit of not entertaining strangers(but then that was the way I started :-) ). But if she understands that you are genuine, she will definitely cooperate.

Cheers
Makudi

Fresh Meat
06-10-09, 16:04
Given the various reports of actress getting caught in prostitution , does any of our member had any luck with actress/serial artist, I believe they are available but then chennai is a tough market to crack for outsiders.

Would like to know from chennai mongers, I have some numbers need to explore.

Coolshankar1
06-14-09, 19:33
Been out of action for some time. Whats news in Chennai. Visited one mp in a***r and be n***r. Had a nice exp in a***r. The girl was new, agreed to strip completely for extra 1thou. On the second time even allowed to insert slighty as she wanna keep hers tight. Bad luck she left the place, will gather her info and post. Guys share info if you have any.

Luca 82
06-15-09, 06:11
Hi Mongers,

Had my second action in Chennai couple of days back for ST. Not a good experience. Was a moderate one

Here there is a description for you mongers to go across and post me alternate Service provider, pl

This time it was a girl aged around 25. I Had a CBJ and FS couple of times. The Girl was not looking good but had a good attitude

The place was safe. Had a little chat in the beginning and starhted of with LK all along the parts. Got into action in missionary style. Was engaged for about 15 mins making love. She was moaning all the time. Both got wet.

She took bath. I had some drinks meanwhile. Then started of with CBJ and finished with DS. She wanted to leave back so this time the action was quick.

In brief :
Damage : 3.5 K
Girl looks : 3.5 /10
Girl body : 4 /10
Attitude : 7 /10

She didn't allow me for FK and FIV. Was a bit disappointed.

I recognised that the service provider has only some bottom of the barrel stock with him and is going to serve me them if I proceed with him again.

Flared, Andana hope you have gained some confidence over my mongering abilities. Pm me any service provider if possible. I am leaving you my contact details via pm.

Makudi can you call up s******a and refer me for action

Cheers

Luca,

Makudi

Luca 82
06-15-09, 06:27
Hi,

An ISG memeber has PM ed me about the experience I faced after my action is over. Tough I do not clearly understand what he actually expects, generally I try to post here few comments. Sorry for boring others with this post

Soiety: It was a safe place to Monger and the service provider was cooperative. Not an isolated place rather busy area and I behaved normal to avoid unnecessary concentration by surroundings

Personal Safety: Have ensured the hygene of the girls, just look at the skin for any infections and used cover as usually all do

Theft: I noticed that the service provider and the girls had no intention towards theft and they are from some family background and work for some extra income.

Timing: Can Prefer day time to avoid unnesseray LE issues

Bottom line: Take only calculated Risk. Follow your instinct when you leave out for such areas regarding your safety. Accompany or inform some friends in case you are leaving out to a new area for the first time.

Senior members have already posted lots of instructions and safety measures in this formu already. You Can go across those guidelines.

All the best, Cheers

Luca

Inblr01
06-20-09, 17:28
Hello senior,

I have sent PM to some of you for help. Please share 1/2 contact if possible and share the mongering scene at Chennai for one of my close friend.

I heard horror stories at kolkata of Chennai rip-off. Are they true?

Inblr01

Luca 82
06-22-09, 05:52
Hi Mongers,

Had back to back experience this week end

2 different places 2 different experiences

It was a place reffred by ISG member. Heart of the city. Thanks for the member and his reference on the day with the service provider

It was a good experience. The place was safe and good. No hassles. The room was Air conditioned.

Had a choice between 2 Girls. One was lean and black. North Indian the other was on a plumpy side from Andhra

I decided to go ahead with the second. Charges 5k as they say. Negotiated to the max and settled at a reasonable price (I felt as if I am a good negotiater)

Started action with her named H**a. She spoke tamil as well. Enjoyed twice. No BJ as she refused BBBJ and oops. Lack of cover at the spot did not allowed us to go for CBJ

She refused for DS. She was coperative and had a good attitude. Was clean. We enjoyed normal Style FS, FK, FIV. It was a overall nice experience.

Brief

Girl Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Attitude : 8/10
Damage : less than 5k

Cheers

Luca

Luca 82
06-22-09, 05:58
Hi Mongers,

I have been receiving PM's for contact details.

I have also reffered a few with Service provider details via PM.

Hope it may be usefull and will be interesting if they can post their exp.

Cheers and enjoy

Luca

Luca 82
06-22-09, 06:35
So This is my second exp of the week

The area was Outskirt of Chennai. The place was calm and safe. When I visited the place there was a girl waiting in the room for action

She had a smiling face and had a decent attitude. The chrages was 3k for ST. BJ was not in the service list

Had missionary action and a HS. The girl allowed me to proceed with my own way of approach. Could have been better if she had some action on her own Was moaning and cooperated accordingly to my style

Allowed for FK, FIV. Was not interested for Cow girl type.

The bitter part of the story was just before the second action was plotted the door was knocked and I was informed that some main customer has arrived for work.

I was upset to be disturbed in between and so rapped up things with a HS Rolled out with a bit of disappointment. Any how it is supposed to be a part of this kind of Action story some time or later.

Will not like to go again to that place for the poor attitude of the service provider.

In brief:

Girl looks : 5 /10
Girl body : 5 /10
Attitue : 6/10
Damage : 3k +tips 200

Cheers

Luca

Luca 82
06-25-09, 13:04
Hi Mongers ,

Just went through the old reports . Below report from Andana is interesting to me .Any contacts of the below type ,kindly share with me

Cheers,

Luca

I have some at late 30's average in look but great in action. They have fallen just for the action and not for money, though I paid to make sure no sentimental things sprout up. And I dont know how to share. But certainly not in the open forum.

Luca 82
06-26-09, 11:37
Hi Mongers,

Looks as if I am leading all the way in the action pack for the past 2 weeks! Sounds interesting!

So far by this forum I have found out contacts and have shared contacts with people I trust to be a monger. Hope I am mutually usefull to the forum so far.

Ok. Its action story again. (one more feather in my cap)

This time it is the main shopping area of Chennai. Service provider had a girl ready for action at my fixed up time.

The girl was plumpy, normal skin coloured and was coperative Had two rounds of action in Normal style with a CBJ. She was well trained and played along my dick for a while in between the two actions

But she was a bit on the local looking style. Overall action was satisfatory.

Girl look : 5/10
Girl body :5/10
Attitude : 6/10
performance : 6/10

Damage : 3k + tips ST

The success story of this particular ation is that the contact was gained on my own without any ISG members help.. :-)

Cheers,

Luca

Voraciousguy
06-28-09, 12:55
Hi,

How are things going? I guess it be pretty busy considering the weather here in Chennai.

Guys, I have been checking locanto. In and thats been giving me good results, its good for starters and to build a network.

Have fun,

Voracious

Andana
06-30-09, 12:08
I passed on the number to the housewife contact and hope she would be calling you soon since she called the other friend flared which I gave along with your number.

Happy Mongering

Hi Mongers,

Looks as if I am leading all the way in the action pack for the past 2 weeks! Sounds interesting!

So far by this forum I have found out contacts and have shared contacts with people I trust to be a monger. Hope I am mutually usefull to the forum so far.

Ok. Its action story again. (one more feather in my cap)

This time it is the main shopping area of Chennai. Service provider had a girl ready for action at my fixed up time.

The girl was plumpy, normal skin coloured and was coperative Had two rounds of action in Normal style with a CBJ. She was well trained and played along my dick for a while in between the two actions

But she was a bit on the local looking style. Overall action was satisfatory.

Girl look : 5/10
Girl body :5/10
performance : 6/10

Damage : 3k + tips ST

The success story of this particular ation is that the contact was gained on my own without any ISG members help.. :-)

Cheers,

Luca

King Prawn
06-30-09, 12:24
Hi Guys,

If any of you know of any chinky (NE) girls kindly pm me the detials.

Will recprocate and thank you.

KP

Luca 82
06-30-09, 13:13
Hi Mongers,

Any Contacts in Bangalore available with you.

I am visiting Nagarur, Huskur Road, Off Tumkur Road tomorrow.

Kindly share if you have.

Cheers,

Luca

Luca 82
06-30-09, 13:53
Hi Mongers,

The place i choosed to stay in Bangalore is Gandhinagar near Majestic close to the Main Bus Station.

Cheers,

Luca

Andana
07-02-09, 08:39
Hi Guys,

If any of you know of any chinky (NE) girls kindly pm me the detials.

Will recprocate and thank you.

KPHi King Prawn (its a great name dude)

As a matter of safety and concern towards the girls / women(unless they are full time CSWs) I don't share the numbers to the members here. But I share your number if you are interested to the girl and they will have to discern to call a contact or not.

Sorry if it is troubling.. but this is the way I share my contacts.

One more point to all mongers requesting details through PM. When you ask for details kindly add to which forum you are refering. Because I personally post in Chennai, Pune and Mumbai forums when some one is asking for details regarding a contact we don't know to which post and city you are reffering.

Thank you and Have a great mongering

Luca 82
07-03-09, 10:14
Hi Mongers

Had a ST in Chennai with a known Service provider but not interested to post the action as it was similar to the one I posted 1 week ago

More over I can't read much interesting stories and do not get interst to post more in Madras forum as of now.

Still am getting interesting PM's and references. Thanks to them.

Any how I like to post an Bangalore exp. Thanks to the ISG member from Bangalore base. I have exchanged him with Chennai Contact.

He gave me 2 contacts. One was asking for more payment (inclusive of massage and S). The other one was like a local pimp. I decided to proceed with the local pimp.

He inturn contacted some body, and as in the movie we see, the Service providers seem to roam around in a Vechicle with stuffs and once I was told to wait in a known place a Van arrived nearby with 2 choices

Was a bit nervous as the place was new but still willing to accompany the mission and the contact was provided by an ISG member I decided to proceed

Selected one among them and she guided me through an Auto to a Hotel near K-l-s-p-l-y-- She was from H__rah, ko__atta and was ok with her attitude. Have a picture. Will try to post it

We had normal style and DS with CBJ for about an hour. She was by the mean time engaged in Watching TV seriels and was enjoying it. Ladies die for serials even while we f-c-

It was a moderate exp and fun that I had.

Girl looks: 6 /10
Body : 6 /10
Perfomance : 6 /10

Cost : 2K+800 for Room + 300 Tips

Cheers

Luca

King Prawn
07-03-09, 14:17
Hi,

Thank you for the information on the way you share your contacts. I appreaictae the effort taken in explaining the reasons. I have received good information through pm from other members in the past and have reciprocated in a simlarlar fashion and I'm sure most members do the same and will continue. Thank you any way and I understand your care and concern.

Also since I have posted some thing in the Chennai forum and requesting information on the same I presumed it was understood anyway we can't presume and work on assumtions.

Cheers,

KP

Hi King Prawn (its a great name dude)

As a matter of safety and concern towards the girls / women(unless they are full time CSWs) I don't share the numbers to the members here. But I share your number if you are interested to the girl and they will have to discern to call a contact or not.

Sorry if it is troubling.. but this is the way I share my contacts.

One more point to all mongers requesting details through PM. When you ask for details kindly add to which forum you are refering. Because I personally post in Chennai, Pune and Mumbai forums when some one is asking for details regarding a contact we don't know to which post and city you are reffering.

Thank you and Have a great mongering

Luca 82
07-06-09, 13:50
Hi KP,

Thought to share some info with you.

I have sent you PM with contact details that I have enjoyed.

If required you can make use of them.

Cheers,

Luca

Hi,

Thank you for the information on the way you share your contacts. I appreaictae the effort taken in explaining the reasons. I have received good information through pm from other members in the past and have reciprocated in a simlarlar fashion and I'm sure most members do the same and will continue. Thank you any way and I understand your care and concern.

Also since I have posted some thing in the Chennai forum and requesting information on the same I presumed it was understood anyway we can't presume and work on assumtions.

Cheers,

KP

King Prawn
07-11-09, 10:34
Hello Bro,

Thank you for the contacts,I had spoken to all of them and they all need you to call and inform them only then they will aloow me to proceed further.

Thanks bro

KP

Hi KP,

Thought to share some info with you.

I have sent you PM with contact details that I have enjoyed.

If required you can make use of them.

Cheers,

Luca

Mystic Puzzle
07-11-09, 16:29
hi all,

reporting after a long time and this time i had to cos of the fun that i had a weekend before.

it was a true lazy sunday when i finally decided to treat myself with some flesh and picked up the phone to contact my regular provider. he had called me couple of days back and informed of a bengali stuff. fixed the time for 5.30 pm and managed to be there at 5.20 itself as it was not so far compared to what i thought. lightening fell on my head when the provider informed that another customer just arrived and asked me to wait for 20 more minutes. somehow i was not comfortable with this adjustment but still told him that i will wait. as luck would have it, he calls me after 30 minutes and asks me to come some other day. bloody hell!! got so pissed that i decided to go to a bar and spend some time alone.

as they say, some of the best ideas are born while drinking; i suddenly remembered another provider's number given by one of the seniors here and a good friend of mine. called that lady and she was very cordial in talking and assured that the girl will "do everything." this echoed in my mind for the next 30 minutes or so and got me excited.

although this new place was quite far from where i reside, i was more excited on the promising time that the lady mentioned. i was welcomed (there was another guy, maybe a pimp, with her) and all that stuff, paid money and was asked to choose from 2 girls. one was really bad. dark, plump, not so good looking, boring.... so i had to go for the other one. apparently, she hardly looked more than 18.

started talking and soon realized she was 20 and from andhra and was working in mumbai in a dance bar. she slowly stripped my clothes and asked me to wash up, following which she started on bbbj. what fun!!!

she slowly started caressing my body and soon she was peeling off the cover. would have come a couple of times and the best part of it was at a point where she mentioned that she is highly aroused and wanted me to hit harder.

all in all it was a fantastic experience. she took my number (!!!) and called me couple of times. she told she enjoyed it very much and wanted to give me more the next time. unfortunately i couldn’t make it and now it seems she has moved to some other city.

this was my best time in chennai so far and i thank the senior for this. the only thing that really got me pissed was the constant pestering of the pimp to come out of the room. i didn’t even know it was an hour and that guy started banging the door and calling on my mobile.

i did mention to the provider that i want to refer them to other members and she agreed. i would be really happy if members will exchange numbers instead of asking for it.

looks- 9/10
attitude- 10/10
cleanliness- 10/10
experience- 10/10
safety- 9/10
rate- 3000 + 100 tips
full night charges including place- 6k

would go again- definitely

take care and play safe!

Luca 82
07-12-09, 05:33
Hi KP,

May be due to LE issues they want me to refer you.

As I PM'd you, I am in China for 2 weeks. Any how have spoken with L****m* from here

Others did not pick up even when I tried a lot (may be the number is new when I call from here! )

So you can make use of that contact. That contact will arrange further and guide you

Cheers

Luca

Hello Bro,

Thank you for the contacts,I had spoken to all of them and they all need you to call and inform them only then they will aloow me to proceed further.

Thanks bro

KP

Luca 82
07-12-09, 05:38
Hi,

Good that you have cleared up the inbox

Earlier I wanted u to refer me to the contact u gave me . But i am out of station for a while . Hence will PM u on return and seek reference..

Cheers

Luca

Friends..

I guess some of you were trying to send me a PM and my inbox was full. I have cleared it now.. if any one of you have something to send me..I am ready .. :-)

Cheers,

Makudi

Luca 82
07-12-09, 05:49
hi mp,

i was quite stunned with the ratings that you have provided below.

the report is also intersting so as the service provider. i like to make use of it i can give you a service provider who is able to provide you good exp similar to the one you have posted below (i hope).

try it out and pm me the below exchange contact

cheers

luca

hi all,

reporting after a long time and this time i had to cos of the fun that i had a weekend before.

it was a true lazy sunday when i finally decided to treat myself with some flesh and picked up the phone to contact my regular provider. he had called me couple of days back and informed of a bengali stuff. fixed the time for 5.30 pm and managed to be there at 5.20 itself as it was not so far compared to what i thought. lightening fell on my head when the provider informed that another customer just arrived and asked me to wait for 20 more minutes. somehow i was not comfortable with this adjustment but still told him that i will wait. as luck would have it, he calls me after 30 minutes and asks me to come some other day. bloody hell!! got so pissed that i decided to go to a bar and spend some time alone.

as they say, some of the best ideas are born while drinking; i suddenly remembered another provider's number given by one of the seniors here and a good friend of mine. called that lady and she was very cordial in talking and assured that the girl will "do everything." this echoed in my mind for the next 30 minutes or so and got me excited.

although this new place was quite far from where i reside, i was more excited on the promising time that the lady mentioned. i was welcomed (there was another guy, maybe a pimp, with her) and all that stuff, paid money and was asked to choose from 2 girls. one was really bad. dark, plump, not so good looking, boring.... so i had to go for the other one. apparently, she hardly looked more than 18.

started talking and soon realized she was 20 and from andhra and was working in mumbai in a dance bar. she slowly stripped my clothes and asked me to wash up, following which she started on bbbj. what fun!!!

she slowly started caressing my body and soon she was peeling off the cover. would have come a couple of times and the best part of it was at a point where she mentioned that she is highly aroused and wanted me to hit harder.

all in all it was a fantastic experience. she took my number (!!!) and called me couple of times. she told she enjoyed it very much and wanted to give me more the next time. unfortunately i couldn’t make it and now it seems she has moved to some other city.

this was my best time in chennai so far and i thank the senior for this. the only thing that really got me pissed was the constant pestering of the pimp to come out of the room. i didn’t even know it was an hour and that guy started banging the door and calling on my mobile.

i did mention to the provider that i want to refer them to other members and she agreed. i would be really happy if members will exchange numbers instead of asking for it.

looks- 9/10
attitude- 10/10
cleanliness- 10/10
experience- 10/10
safety- 9/10
rate- 3000 + 100 tips

take care and play safe!

Pumaboy
07-12-09, 08:22
hi,

i am new to forum and has taken a long time to get accessiblity to information like this. it would be of great help if some of you could pm me some contacts in chennai. once into the scene i will start definately contributing.

thank you,

xx

hi all,

looks- 9/10
attitude- 10/10
cleanliness- 10/10
experience- 10/10
safety- 9/10
rate- 3000 + 100 tips

take care and play safe!

King Prawn
07-13-09, 11:45
Guys,

Can some one please please give me contact details for any Chinkies (north east) girls in Chennai. Most greatfull.

KP

Santa3
07-13-09, 12:32
I did mention to the provider that I want to refer them to other members and she agreed. I would be really happy if members will exchange numbers instead of asking for it.

Let me see if am deciphering this correctly. You had a good time based on a contact given to you by a senior member based on good faith and free will (pun intended). Now you want to encash on that by exchange for further contact ?

Luca 82
07-13-09, 13:50
Hi MP and Santa

Generally I feel this Forum is buit for those who share exp as well as exchange contacts

The catch as Santa rightly said is the faith level that you keep on others once you transfer the contact. This could be a debate if discussed. So I take it this way

Share contacts to others but only on the trust that you gain through the reports and based on instincts if you are good at it.

I have got some PM's for contact and generally and have shared many. Have ignored some. May be 70: 30 ratio. I appologise to those whom I have not shared contact thats because of this Similar Santa effect. I. E I get those contacts with much effort and may not be good in case if go into undesired hands. Above said is only my Point of View

Cheers,

Luca

Let me see if am deciphering this correctly. You had a good time based on a contact given to you by a senior member based on good faith and free will (pun intended). Now you want to encash on that by exchange for further contact ?

Flashman2
07-15-09, 13:59
Weekends away. How easy is it to find in and around Pondicherry?

Does anyone have any places or numbers?

Looking for this weekend! Help me have a good weekend so I can add a story here for you all.

King Prawn
07-16-09, 07:55
Hi Guys,

I normaly don't post much unless there was some thing extraordinary. Yesterday I had gone to visit my regular source in Chennai and to my luck he had a some one who was rather better than the usual that he gets. So I said ok and went for it. The lady in question was not bad at all around 20 some thing with a fairly nice face and figure and girl friendly even tho I could not speak hindi which she did. Incidentaly she is a bengali based out of Bangalore.

To cut a long story short I finished up and paid the guy 3k and realised that that was all I had. The source I must say has always been very good and hospitable and not a clock or shot watcher, any way told him I wanted to give the lady a tip but did not have any money left as I had no come prepared so he said no problem and promptly gave me 200 bucks to give her. Man that was an experience and tocuhed me and to add to that gave me freshly made masala tea that he had just made.

So there are still some good guys in this biz.

Cheers

KP

Cooool Dude
07-16-09, 08:56
I came back from US couple of weeks before and still trying to get the information about Keerthana / Swapna, any news about her?

I had GFE more then 5 time in her place itself in Velachery, so any one help me to find the contact for her?

Mystic Puzzle
07-16-09, 17:34
Come on Santa, with 325 posts, you must be well aware of this trade. And you rightly mentioned, its about faith and free will. I am more that glad to share the contacts for nothing but the some good seniors cautioned me against being so generous. Its not exploiting someone's weakness, but I just wanna make sure that I am dealing with a true monger and not some LE.

Hope you are not left with any doubt now :)

Cool Shag
07-16-09, 21:44
Hi.

Visisted Chennai recently for the 1st time. I had heard that it was a dry area as far as mongering was concerned and it would be very difficult to get someone.

So contacted one of my friends who actually provided me with a contact # of a person who could actually provide a girl for the night.

Spoke to the guy and he said it was his girlfriend and he could offer her for the whole night for 7K. No bargains

So met this guy in velachery at 11.00 PM (He actually picked me up in a Ford Fiesta so I am not sure weather the girl he was providing was actually his GF.) and took me to place called adyar (Really not sure about the names of places) but the name of the building was Habib Complex and there was petrol pump just next to the building.

Anyways was at his place at 11:30 and met this girl around 22-23 yrs Punjabi girl (she was from chandigarh and spoke fluent english/Hindi) almost 5'3" tall, fair looking, nice boobs and figure.

The guy said that I can stay there for the whole night and do it as many rounds as I want and leave before 9.30 AM and left us alone in the flat.

The girl started with a DFK and started to undress slowly we finished with a BBBJ with a CIM.

Another 30.40 mins junior was ready for some more action so so started with and BBBJ and put on a Condi and rode her in mish for a while and ended up in cowgirl position.

Slept for a couple of hours and then was ready for another session so went for it doggy style.

Just before I was to leave she gave me another BBBJ with a CIM.

The best part of these 4 sessions was she was ready to try anything except anal and wanted me to tell her before I cum so I can CIM.

Overall a great experience

Bumper1
07-18-09, 16:51
Friends,

I'm back in Chennai for couple of weeks & Im dried out of contacts. If anyone of you could pm me some contacts it would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Bumper

Sur0000
07-22-09, 04:08
Hey Luca,

I read your other reports and guess you would have overwhelming private messages :). Need your help. I spoke to both of them you have shared, and they asked you to call them before I can meet them. Can you help here?

Sent you a private message in more detail.

Thanks.

Luca 82
07-23-09, 14:32
Hi Monger,

I have left you a PM

You can enjoy

Cheers

Luca

Naughtyboy2
07-26-09, 08:14
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and to Chennai. I am on vacation for few weeks here. I would appreciate if you guys could help me out with few good contacts.

Many thanks

Donsex
07-26-09, 10:10
After nightshow, it was 12'o clock. A man came to me and asked do you want to have some fun? I said yes. He took me to a flat on the top room and shouted the names of two girls as maya and. I selected a sexy girl whose rate is 4k for four hours. They took me to a room and I undressed her to her panties. She undressed me and we both fucked up to 4'o clock and she went, loving my cock.

She got down to business immediately. When she undressed I found her to be meaty ass, round tits and eager to be screwed. BJ was neat and professional. Before I could come, I asked her to ride me on top. She was a great fucker. Then we fucked gently till midnight and she liked the missionary position. Then we bathed together and cleaned ourselves. She left in the early morning. Plan to go there again since the Mama is trustworthy.

PM 4 numbers. Only exchange numbers.

Barrow777
07-27-09, 12:06
I am in Chennai soon and looking for some sexy action.

Any recommendations?

Sur0000
07-27-09, 17:10
Thanks Luca :) Able to finally meet the provider. Place is in the outskirts and calm. Room is ok. Not so great. Two girls were there. Picked the younger one.

She claims to be 17 yr old. Even though I am not sure how true it is, she looked like a college gal only. Not too lean, neither too fat. Attitude was really great. Started with BJ and she came over me and started riding like anything. This is the best ride I got. Then we changed to missionary position and finished. She was calling her mom from my phone and after talking for a while, did the second time in the missionary position. I liked this way a lot as she got good boobs.

Those were on the brighter side ;) Now on the other side.

The provider started at 6K and I ended up paying 3.5K for 1 hour. I still feel this might be too much? Provided I have heard there will be one night stands for 5K. Pl share your thoughts on this.

Also, the bathroom was not so clean :(. No bath etc.. Came home and took bath.

Overall cost 3.5K + 300 Tips
Girl look 6/10.
Attitude 8/10.

King Prawn
07-28-09, 06:20
Luca,

A big thanks to you. From out of the blue the agent called u**i called me up and said you had spoken to him and that he had some one nice available.I asked him what the dames would be .He said the usual what oyu pay. SO i said ok i will give you 2.5 he begged and pleaded and we settled on 3k. Met him in the evening nea Na**u h**l and he took me to a nice apartment close by. The room was good with and a/c and had an attached toilet. Overall the experience was great. The lady in question was from Hyderabad and was around 25 years a pretty decent figure and may be i would give a 4 rating for the face. Her attitude was good and she gave a decent bbbj and was good at doogy as well. Finished two round and left after around an hour.

Thanks again Luca.Am attaching a pic to to liven up the Chennai pages

Luca 82
07-29-09, 17:02
Hi KP and Sur,

Great Going. Nice to hear about your successful mission.

Yet to hear from some more Mongers.

Cheers,

Luca

Sur0000
07-30-09, 16:46
Great to hear that you had fun.

Luca,

A big thanks to you. From out of the blue the agent called u**i called me up and said you had spoken to him and that he had some one nice available.I asked him what the dames would be .He said the usual what oyu pay. SO i said ok i will give you 2.5 he begged and pleaded and we settled on 3k. Met him in the evening nea Na**u h**l and he took me to a nice apartment close by. The room was good with and a/c and had an attached toilet. Overall the experience was great. The lady in question was from Hyderabad and was around 25 years a pretty decent figure and may be i would give a 4 rating for the face. Her attitude was good and she gave a decent bbbj and was good at doogy as well. Finished two round and left after around an hour.

Thanks again Luca.Am attaching a pic to to liven up the Chennai pages

Naughtyboy2
08-03-09, 08:32
I am a newbie to Chennai Forum but mongering all around the world. After numerous attempts I couldn't find any contacts in chennai. I would appreicate if any member assist me in getting few contacts in return I can share couple of contacts I have / experienced in chennai.

Cheers guys

(please PM me if you want to share the contacts)

Kumar Saptarshi
08-03-09, 11:58
I will be visiting Chennai next week. I am from Pune forum.

From what I read on this forum, it seems that there is action in Chennai, but one needs contacts. I would very much appreciate a few contacts for me to explore further.

Please PM me the contact and make it livable for me while I am in Chennai.

Kumar

Luca 82
08-07-09, 07:22
Hi Senior,

Nice to get your attention . I just read your old report posted for me . Sorry for the delayed response . I was out of city for long time and relly do not know how i missed out your below post . Just came back to the city.

Will make use of the contact shorthly.

Cheers,

Luca

I passed on the number to the housewife contact and hope she would be calling you soon since she called the other friend flared which I gave along with your number.

Happy Mongering

Luca 82
08-07-09, 07:34
Hi KP : Ur below exp seems to be good with respect to the Source . I would like to make use of his service later by this month

Sorry to some of the Mongers to whom i am not able to send the reference Due to various reasons i am not able to send you the contact as of now

I was out of action for some time in Chennai and am busy for a while . I will send you contacts in the future if possible .

Cheers

Luca

Hi Guys,

I normaly don't post much unless there was some thing extraordinary. Yesterday I had gone to visit my regular source in Chennai and to my luck he had a some one who was rather better than the usual that he gets. So I said ok and went for it. The lady in question was not bad at all around 20 some thing with a fairly nice face and figure and girl friendly even tho I could not speak hindi which she did. Incidentaly she is a bengali based out of Bangalore.

To cut a long story short I finished up and paid the guy 3k and realised that that was all I had. The source I must say has always been very good and hospitable and not a clock or shot watcher, any way told him I wanted to give the lady a tip but did not have any money left as I had no come prepared so he said no problem and promptly gave me 200 bucks to give her. Man that was an experience and tocuhed me and to add to that gave me freshly made masala tea that he had just made.

So there are still some good guys in this biz.

Cheers

KP

King Prawn
08-07-09, 09:11
For all you guys who are a bit fed up of Chennai standards, there are optiions now from mumbai.Was a bit bored with the chennai offerings and had always been in touch with my contacts in Mumbai. So called one of them up who was more than willing to come for the day. So booked her tickets on make mytrip and there she was waiting at the airport for me.HAd an excellent day spent with no time limits etc and ultimatley spent 11k inlcu air tickets and pocket money for her.

A day well spend I must say.

Cheers

KP

Oorvampu
08-07-09, 10:55
For all you guys who are a bit fed up of Chennai standards, there are optiions now from mumbai.Was a bit bored with the chennai offerings and had always been in touch with my contacts in Mumbai. So called one of them up who was more than willing to come for the day. So booked her tickets on make mytrip and there she was waiting at the airport for me.HAd an excellent day spent with no time limits etc and ultimatley spent 11k inlcu air tickets and pocket money for her.

A day well spend I must say.

Cheers

KP

KP, this is what I used to do earlier. Many of the girls I met through the provider here were from Bombay. Who ever I liked, used to be in touch with them and they generally are more than happy to fly down to Bangalore spend a couple of days, have a good time and go back, making some money and some shopping. For two nights and three days I used to get them for 15k, plus travel which will be around 6k. But will be worth doing it once a month.

Shyam.

King Prawn
08-07-09, 11:34
Hi bro,

Yes indeed this is a much much better option and gives you a better deal only thing is that the thrill is not there as you know what you are gona see and get.

Cheers,

KP

------------------------------------------------------------------------

KP, this is what I used to do earlier. Many of the girls I met through the provider here were from Bombay. Who ever I liked, used to be in touch with them and they generally are more than happy to fly down to Bangalore spend a couple of days, have a good time and go back, making some money and some shopping. For two nights and three days I used to get them for 15k, plus travel which will be around 6k. But will be worth doing it once a month.

Shyam.

Peter Patros
08-08-09, 14:46
Great idea esp when you get a return fare of about 6400 as I did last week. The only problem is that, Chennai is in some ways a small town. If you have lived here long enough and someone you know who is also blessed with a big mouth, could see you at the airport. On one occasion I was aske for a lift to town!

Hi bro,

Yes indeed this is a much much better option and gives you a better deal only thing is that the thrill is not there as you know what you are gona see and get.

Cheers,

KP

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russel
08-09-09, 04:59
Hi, this is Russel.

I'm in Chennai and looking for an action.

Please guide me thro sme contacts

King Prawn
08-10-09, 11:43
Hi Bro,

Yes there is always a risk of meeting up some one you know, but im sure most of us are quite ready with an answer if you get what i mean.More over our guest has to be worthy of the trouble taken.
Cheers

KP

Great idea esp when you get a return fare of about 6400 as I did last week. The only problem is that, Chennai is in some ways a small town. If you have lived here long enough and someone you know who is also blessed with a big mouth, could see you at the airport. On one occasion I was aske for a lift to town!

Gilla
08-11-09, 00:12
Hi Chennai Mongers,

I'm visiting India in a couple of days and will stay in Chennai for 2 nights. I generally try bars and clubs for p4p or freebies all around the world, but I fear i'm going to have dry nights in Chennai. Although I'm not a senior member, I will make good use of any contact given to me and will post an FR as long as it materializes. Moreover, I'll sponsor a lay for a fellow member if he shows me the ropes in Chennai. (p4p4p?) Anyone with reliable contacts, please PM me.

Gill A

Luca 82
08-11-09, 10:13
Hi Accord,

Sorry I am not able to send you the detail as of now.

Kindly let me share in the future

Cheers,

Luca

Hi Luca,

Will you send me PM with all the details and contact numbers as I am planning to visit Chennai next week and wants to experience some real action.

Luca 82
08-11-09, 10:21
Hi Cool Shag ,

That was a good report and Full day exp is rare in this forum.

If possible Kindly can you share the contact detail via PM.

Cheers,

Luca

Hi.

Visisted Chennai recently for the 1st time. I had heard that it was a dry area as far as mongering was concerned and it would be very difficult to get someone.

So contacted one of my friends who actually provided me with a contact # of a person who could actually provide a girl for the night.

Spoke to the guy and he said it was his girlfriend and he could offer her for the whole night for 7K. No bargains

So met this guy in velachery at 11.00 PM (He actually picked me up in a Ford Fiesta so I am not sure weather the girl he was providing was actually his GF.) and took me to place called adyar (Really not sure about the names of places) but the name of the building was Habib Complex and there was petrol pump just next to the building.

Anyways was at his place at 11:30 and met this girl around 22-23 yrs Punjabi girl (she was from chandigarh and spoke fluent english/Hindi) almost 5'3" tall, fair looking, nice boobs and figure.

The guy said that I can stay there for the whole night and do it as many rounds as I want and leave before 9.30 AM and left us alone in the flat.

The girl started with a DFK and started to undress slowly we finished with a BBBJ with a CIM.

Another 30.40 mins junior was ready for some more action so so started with and BBBJ and put on a Condi and rode her in mish for a while and ended up in cowgirl position.

Slept for a couple of hours and then was ready for another session so went for it doggy style.

Just before I was to leave she gave me another BBBJ with a CIM.

The best part of these 4 sessions was she was ready to try anything except anal and wanted me to tell her before I cum so I can CIM.

Overall a great experience

Mchabbu
08-16-09, 05:17
Thanks to Luca82, i had a good time in chennai yesterday and Iam thankful to Luca for giving the contact. I was taken to an individual house in Muggapair and i was introduced to an Andhra girl H**S**ta. She had a lovely structure must be of 21-23 yrs old. She had a nice soft boobs with big aerola which is a good turn on. her p***y is trimmed and tight. started off with a nice shag and CBJ and her touch were heavenly, she made me to cum in about 10 min and subsequent to that some rest and chitchat which made her closer and comfy.

After that had a wash and started off with the second session and this time again started off with a cbj and started fucking in missonary style switched over to Doggy and then the cowgirl which lasted for 30 min and it was awesome. Eventhough I was born and brought up in chennai but never went for mongering and this was my fist attempt in chennai and which was great.

Once again I must thank Luca for the refera.

Body: 7/10
Attitute:6/10
Damage: 4K
tips 600 bucks.

I would be happy if i can get more referrals from other senior mongers to as I would like to maximise my vacation in chennai

Luca 82
08-17-09, 07:45
Hi Mongers

Very very Sad and worst exp of my life time was this week end when I happened to have Sex with a Girl who I realised later that must me a male operated into a girl

It was a refereal from one of the ISG member and he passed on the info that he has not tried her so far. When I spoke with her and the place we choose to meet gave me an impression that she is a royal chick. The damage for around 4 K and waste of half a day waiting for her.

When you meet her it should be very hard to judge her. Had a big boob and bumbs. I Was taken away to an outer area in the dark evening and the place was not so clean. When I realised that my instinct said that the girl and place is not suiting me I already have made a mistake of paying her the whole money. I am a real Shit to do that silly mistake with such a good exp in this field. Very ashamed of myself. Thats because I always liked to try different girls at different places I ended up in trouble.

Any how decided to start up with a doubt on her feminine. And as soon as she undressed and action started immediately I realised it was some thing different. Had a HJ and left the place in 10 mins. That was a real shit experience and now I have and an advice to others too. Kindly do not try out some body unless you get a satisfaction report from others.

I am very much upset with the scenario and may take a couple of days to turn on.

Meanwhile am very happy to note that the mongers across this forum are getting good experience though contcats referred by me. Enjoy and play safe. Good referrels if any kindly pm me

Cheers

Luca

Peter Patros
08-18-09, 04:12
Hi Mongers

Very very Sad and worst exp of my life time was this week end when I happened to have Sex with a Girl who I realised later that must me a male operated into a girl.Sympathies Luca...put this experience behind you and move on.

Pat Gera
08-18-09, 20:08
I totally understand your frustration man! I almost had a similar experience near Radhakrishan rd. I was lucky to evade myself from such an experience as soon as I sensed it.

Hi Mongers

Very very Sad and worst exp of my life time was this week end when I happened to have Sex with a Girl who I realised later that must me a male operated into a girl.

Luca 82
08-19-09, 08:28
Thanks Mongers for their Courtesy and sympathy towards me over the last week exp. Will take care about the selection in the future.

Makudi, .

Last week I visited S**l***a near N**d***m at her working place. It was very difficult to enter into her place without seniors reference over phone. She refused earlier. Then based on my communication and explanations she let me meet her

But unfortunate when I went to the place found her with a very casual attitude and the place was crowed with 3 or more Men who work there

That did not gave me a feel to proceed inside the action room so explained them and let myslef out Any how thanks for the information on the above service provider.

In case of any other contacts you can share kindly PM me.

Cheers

Luca

Sorry guys...I noticed that some of you sent PMs but got bounced since my inbox was full.. I was not frquent here since was busy ... I have cleared my inbox.....
Hope things are catching up in chennai.....
cheers
Makudi

Sur0000
08-22-09, 11:53
This happened some 2 weeks before. Right now in Bangalore and wasn't able to visit here.

Finally able to meet the provider new N**d* h*ll. Thanks Luca and KP. The place was really great. Damage is 3K + 300 tips. I think it is worth for the service. But he mentioned 3K is less and next time I should give more.

This was a telugu gal, but speaks broken tamil. Attitude is great. I have never seen a gal showing so much interest during the second shot. It was a great experience.

Look 6/10
Attitude 9/10
Damage 3K + 300 tips.

Sammm
08-23-09, 03:26
Rang up one of my old contacts in Chennai last month when I was there. He was out of town and refered me to someone else. This person G*** told me that he has someone 25 years old, but because of family cannot spend the night. AGreed to have her come early in the monrning before 7 am. Negotaited 5000 for 2 hrs, as many pops as I want.

The girl Reena, was a MILF. 25 years, 36 C, great nipples to suck. She gave the best GFE, was willing for everything (including Anal) except DATY. First she gave a BBBJ, started with mish, then cowgirl, and finished in Doggie. Then she cleans me up, and starts again with my junior. Took me in the cowgirl till I came. She was a starved kitten, said that she dated someone, had a kid. But her BF left her. Now she stays with her uncle and does not get sex. She was fucking after 3 months. It was a memorable morning.

Chennai Punter
08-23-09, 07:39
I am a new member to this forum. I request senior members to share few contacts with me. In turn I will share the contacts I know of.

Regards,

Chennai Punter

Pat Gera
08-28-09, 19:25
Dude, Chennai is a touch location to try for contacts especially if you are a newbie.

Good luck !

I am a new member to this forum. I request senior members to share few contacts with me. In turn I will share the contacts I know of.

Regards,

Chennai Punter

John Joseph
08-30-09, 18:47
Was getting bored over the weekend. So started searching through the newspaper for MPs. Saw only a few of them in the leading newspaper in the city which gave a feeling of LE action in the city. Went through each number one by one and finally got a positive response from one near AVM studio in Vadapalani. I ensured that they do give a female to male massage through phone. Although it was far aaway for me, did thought of riding all the way to get myself relaxed.

The place is quite near to the studio, a little bit inside, an apartment. The place looks dirty and I started getting uncomfy. The rates are 600, 800, 1000 and 1500. From the receptionist and the way she talks I got it clear that 600 and 800 and simple massages, but for 1000 or 1500 stuff you will really feal the difference. Opted for 1k stuff since the place was looking real dirty. Once comitted, I realized that the rooms doesn't have doors, but just curtains and that means almost a big NO to extras. The massage started and to my surprise, along with the gal, a guy also came and did the massaging. It was a way below average massaging, with the two of them talking something internal to them all the way. The female was a real bad massager.

Towards the end, the female asked if HJ is needed. I agreed hoping that atleast now the guy will go away. To my dismay, he was still standing there. Sooner I realised that it is not the one I needed and asked them to stop. Altogether a very bad weekend.

Guys, stay away from this place for both massage as well as extras.

Damage : 1K + 200 tips.

Friedchn
08-31-09, 14:04
Called the pimp, thanks to Luca for your reference. Fixed up an appointment, as usual he postponded the appointment to another 1 hr. I know, patient is the Mantra, I waited. He took me to an appartment, it was a marvadi girl, good looking but speaks only hindi. The room was a bit neat and her attitude was ok. She undressed me and washed it with soap. started with a BBBJ and undressed herself, had 2 sessions and she was quite tight which i love much. In between the session, he made one STD calls and spoke to her friend. Finally tipped her 100 bugs.

Look - 7/10
Attitude - 6/10
Quality - 6/10
Place - 6/10
over all - 6/10
Damage - 5k for 2 hrs

Happy mongering !!!

Friedchn

Anony1579
09-04-09, 04:06
Hi Guys,

I'm posting here as there was no response for thepost in Coimbatore section.

Anyone here had good experiance in Coimbatore?

Appreciate if could share the details.

Makudi M
09-05-09, 02:36
Guys
I am at Kochi... Any pointers...? pls pm me..
thanks
Makudi

Teacup11
09-11-09, 06:55
Final got a good reference in chennai, G8, after manying years coming to chennai and getting into G8 fun.

It's throu the PIMP - He change Girl every week and all r good.

I went twice and botha are good.

If any one need contact PM me.

The place is near Vadapanali - Bhama's Hotel.

G8 fun.

I asked for some reference from Pro's here no luck, but I tried to manage to get 1. any way thanks.

Hellstar
09-12-09, 09:45
Got this number from the Deccan Herald Ads, I call up the guy

Appointment fixed, I move to the place, guys asks me to come to the fish market behind the beasant nagar bus depot. He comes walking and escorts me to a house (too complex to describe here). Only one gurl a chinky, ok boobs and ok ass

First half of massage is a proper massage done by the guy, then he sends the girl takes over, and things start heating up, off flies her top, then denims and I am all over her, so is she over me, half an hour of rolling around in oil and she gives me a wonderful handjob, no BJ and no FS on offer here, but the massage is good and definitely a happy ending helps.

Counter charges: Rs 1.5K

Tip:. Rs 300

Would I repeat, yes the place is clean safe and the massage is good, but only HJ on offer, I would repeat if I want only HJ.

Fathood
09-12-09, 16:45
Before moving from Chennai was able to hookup with a "free bird". While doing the last minute purchase saw her at rathna, something told me and followed her to first floor. Yes the deal was stuck. And got the number with assurance to meet in the evening. Called her and met her at the place she told.

She operates out of house (safe). Nice clean place. Enjoyed 2 hours with bbj, doggie, leap frog.

Can exchange number. But only from serious mates

Fathood

Sakthi1980
09-12-09, 20:07
I decided to try my luck in Chennai since I am transfered here now. After going thru the form I called up a few no from d*c**n. Finally one guy said its 3k for 2 hrs and it was straight to the point. The place is in tn*g*r. Girl was looking ok.

Since I did not get anything else I decided to go for it. She started ok but after 10 minutes started saying finish soon and she has got other work and became lame. I got so pissed off that I just walked away. It was a bad one for the day.

Hopefully next time will be better.