PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

ChennaiSathya
01-11-17, 05:56
Met Karishma on Sunday.

Was trying to reach her since last month, but the meeting was not set because of no reference etc. Later I tried her with reference last week, but she was busy and the plan was postponed everyday. Finally got a chance to meet her last Sunday. Even though she has been reviewed many times, I will give my cents to the forum.

The place is safe and the location is very easy to identify with her instructions. I was not having a vehicle and was little far, she sent her brother to pick me up. It was a small street and a decent residential area. People were sitting in Hall, I think it is her mom and sister. She was wearing a T shirt and a loose pant. I was like astonished to see a beautiful white sexy girl and was excited that I will be tasting her in next few minutes. As soon as I came in, she got up and took me to the small bed room with attached bathroom. She asked if I need to fresh up, I went in and washed Johnny. Then she went in to freshen up as well. She came out and both sat on the bed and had a small discussion. I pulled her and asked if I can kiss her, she said except kiss in lips everything is allowed. But that was OK for a beautiful girl like her. Started kissing her face and neck and slowly lifted her t shirt and kept my hand on her hip and started pressing her body. She immediately responded and removed her top and bra..Nice report. Please share her contact in my private message dude.

ChennaiSathya
01-11-17, 10:07
I am planning to try one of the attached SP Love girls. Seniors, someone give your review about them if you have tried.

Also please suggest which to try among the two.Wow. Awesome chick. I am already getting a stiff bonner. Don't forget to write a field report. Do share her number to me.

ChennaiSathya
01-11-17, 18:18
Hi friends,

Got this pick from SP last digits "500".

Any review on the below? Is the pic genuine?

Asking me 7 k for 1 session. Please help me out to confirm this is genuine and I don't get ripped off.She looks like a old aunty and 7 k seems to be too much!

LongDrag
01-12-17, 20:33
Hi all,

Writing a review after a very long time. Finding a reliable SP / MP / Inde for a newbie without any help is a tedious process. After a lot of struggles to find a reliable SP I found one at Kil-wood-lie area. I was tired and was looking for a massage. Called up to her, it was a bit far from main road, drove to her home. She kept the house opened and I went to see her, in black churidar. Only then I realized that it's not a MP and she is an Indie. She was gorgeous that immediately wanted to bang her.

But I controlled myself to pay only for a B2B and HJ.

She put in bed, and started massaging. Removed her tops and bra and stood topless. I so wanted to taste the melons. I took the other 1 k I had in ma pocket gave it to her and asked for FS. She agreed and started removing her pants and panties. This is only my 2nd venture, and I lost my cherry. Licked her whole body, inserted my fingers in her pussy, that was one tight pussy, large soft melons. All I wanted was to play with her melons, so I lied and asked her to ride me. She agreed and started riding. Since I masturbated 2 times at home, she had to ride me for a long time, while I played with her belly button. 1 HR was not sufficient to enjoy that sturdy body.

She then asked me to buy a pack of condoms, as she ran out of that. It was lunch time and all medical shops were closed. So returned her the money, came home, had a bath and slept. She was married, but with a tight pussy. Maybe wearing toe rings and mangal sutra to invite more customers, or escape from police.

Damage: 3.5 k.

Boobs: 9.

Pussy: 9 (so tight).

Not interested in sharing numbers. I'm a self made monger B).

Heatssss522
01-13-17, 05:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LongDrag
01-13-17, 05:12
I am self made only because "Seniors" like you refused to share numbers.

Dicker001
01-13-17, 07:59
Hi Chennaian,

I'm coming to Chennai on 20th of this month. So I would request to Chennaian to share some safe and genuine inde with incall contact. I return I would love to share my contacts at Guwahati.

Peter Patros
01-14-17, 09:03
EPL is right. Tamina moved to the middle east. He was quite pissed off with the forum over her pics being posted. She said something about giving up the business. Not sure if that was true.

Friends,

As best as my knowledge goes, Tamina hasnt visited India aftet I met her last in Chennai in mid 2013. She moved to Dubai, if am not wrong, and has not bothered to come back since. So I doubt if she is indeed the Tamina being referred to herein. And as for depositing in advance, well don't we all know the rules on that?

Plus, Evonne (its not her who mails, its a chap from chennai) has cancelled most of her imports during the course of last year. Hence, I would advise caution. Cheers!

EPL.

N7530
01-15-17, 05:08
Hi friends,

Got this pick from SP last digits "500".

Any review on the below? Is the pic genuine?

Asking me 7 k for 1 session. Please help me out to confirm this is genuine and I don't get ripped off.If this bird is genuine I am willing to try. Would appreciate if you can give me the SP contact number.

Thank you.

Njimko27
01-15-17, 13:01
December 16 was the best month of my life had a blast with 3 Indi contacts that I will sharing below.

Sorry, this is my first FR and may be messy.

1 - Ms. V aunty-32 NO end with 3582 She fair and short but not to my height I am 6'2 Spend a night with her. Best Blowjob ever. 3 shot at night and one in morning. Dream came true cum on face.

DFK - 7/10- Boobs. Hugh 5/10 for short one- Skin. Flawless, smooth. 8/10- Ass. Bubble / cute. 6/10- Pussy. Avg. 6/10- Damage - 6 K.

2. Ms. A end with 23, NO 954 Collage girl dusky face but cute and all way she is new and quite a talker. Spend 4 hrs. 2 Shot tried all style. Best part is Anal Fingering Willing to experiment.

DFK- 10/10- Boobs. Avg loose 7/10- Skin. OK. 6/10- Ass. Best ever. 10/10- Pussy. Small. 10/10- Damage- 4.5 K + 1.5 room.

3. Ms. C aunty 29 Tall cute aunty with all parts are perfect like MILF. Spend 1 HR nothing much to say no kissing 1 shot played with Boobs for long time.

DFK- 0/10- Boobs. Best ever 10/10- Skin. 8/10- Ass. 7/10- Pussy. 7/10- Damage- 3 K.

Been following this forum for long time now only had time to share. Hope Senior Member and Others help me out with new Contact. Thanks.

RockBufster
01-15-17, 17:54
After a sour experience last time with an indi, thought of trying the MP scene here. Called up the first one. Its a color spa in Kilpauk. Went in and had to wait for a while. Saw a lot of cute NE around. Paid and entered. Lay down and a petite NE entered. Mood was spoilt. And she was wearing her headphones and hardly spoke. But she gave a decent massage and I quite enjoyed it. She's from Manipur. Had to keep repeating the questions as she had her earphones the whole time. KLPD. Massage was over and she left.

Damage: 1.5 k massage.

Girl: 4.

WIR: No.

Day 2: Determined not to lose hope and searched again. Got a no. Called up and was told to come to an assigned place. Went and was apprehensive as it didn't look like a spa at first. Gathered my guts and entered. Was assigned a Ms G. Mallu girl. Pretty thing with huge knockers. I felt good. Paid 3 k including B2B (they were quite open about it on the phone). Went in wore the dispo and lay down. Enters Ms G. Friendly and had a nice conversation. Massage was namesake. Then she took out her top and I had full access to those beautiful boobs. She has a tattoo also on one of them. Am sure many of the seniors might know her. Gave a decent B2B and allowed me to kiss her and suck her boobs. Went on for a while then she asked if I wanted to finish. Said yes as was in a hurry. She got off me and poured oil on it and gave a decent HJ. I came within couple of minutes as have been out of action for a while. I tipped her extra and she was happy. Said she will give a discount next time. There were other pretty girls also. Thinking of trying them. Feel like a stranded traveler in a desert who finally found an oasis. Shall go few more times and relieve myself.

Damages: 3 k + .5 k (tips) might have overpaid but was really desperate.

Girl: 7. (pretty for MP standards).

Boobs: 9 (1 extra for the tattoo).

Massage:1 (non existent).

HJ and B2B: 7.

GFE: 6 . Loses points as she doesn't allow DFK.

WIR: yeah. Till I quench my thirst.

Am in contact with a north Indian couple in Perambur. They are asking for 5 k for 1 HR. If any senior has tried them please let me know if they are worth it. TIA.

ChennaiSathya
01-16-17, 03:30
Day 2: Determined not to lose hope and searched again. Got a no. Called up and was told to come to an assigned place. Went and was apprehensive as it didn't look like a spa at first. Gathered my guts and entered. Was assigned a Ms G. Mallu girl. Pretty thing with huge knockers. I felt good. Paid 3 k including B2B (they were quite open about it on the phone). Went in wore the dispo and lay down. Enters Ms G. Friendly and had a nice conversation. Massage was namesake. Then she took out her top and I had full access to those beautiful boobs. She has a tattoo also on one of them. Am sure many of the seniors might know her. Gave a decent B2B and allowed me to kiss her and suck her boobs. Went on for a while then she asked if I wanted to finish. Said yes as was in a hurry. She got off me and poured oil on it and gave a decent HJ. I came within couple of minutes as have been out of action for a while. I tipped her extra and she was happy. Said she will give a discount next time. There were other pretty girls also. Thinking of trying them. Feel like a stranded traveler in a desert who finally found an oasis. Shall go few more times and relieve myself..Very interesting. For contacting you seems is impossible since you seems a normal member. When you upgrade yourself kindly share the contact of Day-2 MP.

FanOfPK
01-16-17, 06:43
Hi mongers,

I m in Chennai FR two days. Can any of you seniors help me with digits of Indies or MPs or SPs. I can surely reciprocate it with Bangalore digits.

Regards.

FanofPK.

Sedhuraj
01-16-17, 08:23
Could you please send me MsC details. Thanks.

December 16 was the best month of my life had a blast with 3 Indi contacts that I will sharing below.

Sorry, this is my first FR and may be messy.

1 - Ms. V aunty-32 NO end with 3582 She fair and short but not to my height I am 6'2 Spend a night with her. Best Blowjob ever. 3 shot at night and one in morning. Dream came true cum on face.

DFK - 7/10- Boobs. Hugh 5/10 for short one- Skin. Flawless, smooth. 8/10- Ass. Bubble / cute. 6/10- Pussy. Avg. 6/10- Damage - 6 K.

2. Ms. A end with 23, NO 954 Collage girl dusky face but cute and all way she is new and quite a talker. Spend 4 hrs. 2 Shot tried all style. Best part is Anal Fingering Willing to experiment.

DFK- 10/10- Boobs. Avg loose 7/10- Skin. OK. 6/10- Ass. Best ever. 10/10- Pussy. Small. 10/10- Damage- 4.5 K + 1.5 room..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Njimko27
01-16-17, 11:09
I got contact from FB she is asking 5 k for 1 HR In advance 60% of cash in some Bank account.

Mobile NO end with 713.

Please guide me- If you tried her give your review.

Style4529
01-16-17, 11:48
Hi guys,

I am a silent spectator and big fan of ISG. Usually I do mongering on my own way.

Today I found one contact through ad website and the place was in Velachery.

Reached the place and called the guy. One guy came and showed girls in his phone at the open place. Suspicion started and then comes the twist.

Advance payment. I said no. Not sure whether he's genuine or fraud. The girl photos looked good.

His no end with 387 and true caller name as ray of light. Another no ends with 796.

If anybody has met him, and if he's genuine please pm me or reply this message.

If no messages by tomorrow, I will post all the details of him in ISG.

Style4529
01-16-17, 12:03
Nowadays its difficult to find contacts. Most of the activities moved to outside Chennai.

Chennai is becoming super dry. Is LE activities on high. Is it only me. Or any new way to find contacts.

Share contacts if OK.

AgarWalk
01-16-17, 14:10
After a sour experience last time with an indi, thought of trying the MP scene here. Called up the first one. Its a color spa in Kilpauk. Went in and had to wait for a while. Saw a lot of cute NE around. Paid and entered. Lay down and a petite NE entered. Mood was spoilt. And she was wearing her headphones and hardly spoke. But she gave a decent massage and I quite enjoyed it. She's from Manipur. Had to keep repeating the questions as she had her earphones the whole time. KLPD. Massage was over and she left.

Day 2: Determined not to lose hope and searched again. Got a no. Called up and was told to come to an assigned place. Went and was apprehensive as it didn't look like a spa at first. Gathered my guts and entered. Was assigned a Ms G. Mallu girl. Pretty thing with huge knockers. I felt good. Paid 3 k including B2B (they were quite open about it on the phone). Went in wore the dispo and lay down. Enters Ms G. Friendly and had a nice conversation. Massage was namesake. Then she took out her top and I had full access to those beautiful boobs. She has a tattoo also on one of them. Am sure many of the seniors might know her. Gave a decent B2B and allowed me to kiss her and suck her boobs. Went on for a while then she asked if I wanted to finish. Said yes as was in a hurry. She got off me and poured oil on it and gave a decent HJ. I came within couple of minutes as have been out of action for a while. I tipped her extra and she was happy. Said she will give a discount next time. There were other pretty girls also. Thinking of trying them. Feel like a stranded traveler in a desert who finally found an oasis. Shall go few more times and relieve myself.

Am in contact with a north Indian couple in Perambur. They are asking for 5 k for 1 HR. If any senior has tried them please let me know if they are worth it. TIA.Reg your day 1, are you talking about ora regenesis spa in the pride hotel, kilpauk?

Raj 100
01-16-17, 15:28
Hi friends,

I am Raj, newbie, just joined the Chennai forum. Kindly send in reliable SP & MP numbers to my inbox. I have been following this forum for last 6 months and joined now.

Thanks,

Raj 100.

CoolHitman12
01-16-17, 17:10
Are you referring blue waves spa?

After a sour experience last time with an indi, thought of trying the MP scene here. Called up the first one. Its a color spa in Kilpauk. ?Went in and had to wait for a while. Saw a lot of cute NE around. Paid and entered. Lay down and a petite NE entered. Mood was spoilt. And she was wearing her headphones and hardly spoke. But she gave a decent massage and I quite enjoyed it. She's from Manipur. Had to keep repeating the questions as she had her earphones the whole time. KLPD. Massage was over and she left.

Am in contact with a north Indian couple in Perambur. They are asking for 5 k for 1 HR. If any senior has tried them please let me know if they are worth it. TIA.

RajooDudez
01-16-17, 18:49
I got contact from FB she is asking 5 k for 1 HR In advance 60% of cash in some Bank account.

Mobile NO end with 713.

Please guide me- If you tried her give your review.Never ever pay advance amount to a girl. Whether its an inde or WG. We are at risk of getting cheated all the times. Tell her that you have had bad experiences in past so tell her to satisfy you to fullest first and then collect the money after deed! Just my two cents!

SinJay
01-16-17, 18:59
Bro,

Any advance payment to Bank account is potentially a fake or fraud in the making. Do not get into it.

Mobile NO end with 713.

RedIndianHorny
01-17-17, 05:00
Any advance its fake. If you see the girl live then 50% confirm in the room then 50% confirm. No car shows or advance its a fake to rip the money.

RIH.

Mobile NO end with 713.

RockBufster
01-17-17, 05:45
Yup. That's the first MP I went to. Professional and no extras. I could even hear the guy in the next room pleading for extras but was denied. The place is also dirty for that price. Not worth it bro.

Are you referring blue waves spa?.

RockBufster
01-17-17, 05:49
It is difficult to get genuine contacts now within the city. Even if you do get a SP number, its all located outside. I was once told to come to gum at #p#I. Its like way out of the city. I too feel the LE activity is high.

Nowadays its difficult to find contacts. Most of the activities moved to outside Chennai.

Chennai is becoming super dry. Is LE activities on high. Is it only me. Or any new way to find contacts.

Share contacts if OK..

Revsha
01-17-17, 07:21
Am in contact with a north Indian couple in Perambur. They are asking for 5 k for 1 HR. If any senior has tried them please let me know if they are worth it. TIA.I think couples usually quote a high price because they want to avoid the ordinary riffraff. They will even have a minimum age limit. You can bargain down to 4 K, lower than that I doubt they will agree, but you can try if you have the knack for it (and here I am referring only to one-on-one straight sex with the woman, not any 3 some or such). If you want the novelty of doing a "non-professional" (so they claim) housewife with husband in the next room, you can try it once, but otherwise anything more than 3 K is waste.

Sathsh01
01-17-17, 08:01
Hello guys,

Its quite interesting to get this website. I have a girl who is very much interested in sex. She's Kavi, 28, Medavakkam. She s in need of some good friends. This is like friends with benefits. I'm ready to share her contact but I need same kinda f girl are aunty. This is not fake. People who are interested can inbox me up. But I need for frees sex girl not money minded peoples. Inbox me if interested in exchange.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JackRock
01-17-17, 14:34

Mobile NO end with 713.

Please guide me- If you tried her give your review.Don't ever try. SP's or Indies asking for advance itself is scam.

PalangTodu
01-17-17, 18:56
Hi Madras mongers,

Am too busy these days to reply to the floods of PMs received in my inbox. I have replied to some of them and shall reply to lot others as soon as I get some time and also I have to post a report for bargaining which I promised earlier along with a very interesting screen-shot. Apologies Again.

JohnBoxter
01-18-17, 09:53
Hello Seniors,

I am new to mongering.

From the posts I can see new guys are helped a lot by senior members. Since this is my first time I request you to help me too with any good contacts.

I have PMed some other members also but no reply from them. Unless you guys help freshers like me we have no other go. So kindly consider this as a request and help me.

Once I get hold of other contacts I promise I will help you without even you asking me.

Please help me with any indie number if possible.

Regards,

John.

Bullet Raja
01-19-17, 01:45
Hello all,

My first FR. I am following this site for last one year and didn't got the subscription yet. Just logged in as member soon will upgrade to subscription. With the past reviews in this forum I was planned for MP and went to Pandit Nagar in adayar. Most of you would know this and I took this number from JD app.

Counter charges 2 k for 1.5 hrs. Went in only one NI girl is available. Though its my first visit I said OK and went in. First disappointment is no water for bath due to plumbing work. Counter guy said she will clean you after the msg. I said OK go ahead. Msg room had lock and got sign of extras. But what happened is she was on phone with headset and started msg. I didn't like at all. That too she know only Tamil word yenna. I asked for extras she said 1.5 for HJ TL then have given 2 k for B2B HJ and full access without clothes. I know 2 k is high but it's my first time so adjusted. Girl was clean and smells good. I personally didn't like her attitude and Johnny too didn't responded well for her. Parlor name is starts with color of leaf.

Thanks,

Bullet Raja.

Cool Monk
01-19-17, 11:43
One of the ISG kind soul gave me the contact of Viji (number ending with 3582) who is available near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin](word in Kamal hasan's film). Drove for 30 mins. She said she is 30 years old over the phone. After reaching there I realized that she had memory loss of all the remaining 10 birthdays that had come after she turned 30. Said I am not interested. She asked for some money, gave her Rs200 and came back.

Only good thing is that I dint find a place to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) on my way, so took a leak at her place. My life's costliest [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) that too for Rs200! My first one may be a failure. But gave me an experience. Will come back with a bang for sure.

WIR- Nope. I know better spots where I can [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) for free. LOL.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Xxxvk
01-19-17, 19:21
Hi all,

This is my first post. Had 2 MP experiences so far in my life (Chennai).

1) MP near Lucas (MP name has initials of a former Indian cricketer). 1 k for massage and 0. 2 as tips got HJ extra and due to delay in me "coming" was allowed to touch her over her dress. Not too clean. Girl was avg and msg was avg as well.

2) most recent one. Someone has mentioned the name of this one in previous posts. Massage 1.8 k and 0.5 tips. Massage was much better (professional). Girl and the center were very good as well. Got HJ and was allowed to touch from outside. 1 k for top access and HJ. B2B 1.5 k were her charges. I Guess I paid a lot. Will get better with experience.

Request:

Prefer MPs alone with extras so kindly help / suggest through posts. To send PMs need CC to get subscription? Got only DC. Suggestion needed on this too.

TIA.

RousyModdy1985
01-19-17, 19:43
Hi all Seniors and members,

I am new to this forum, joined today but I am watching as outpatient for past 1 month.

Please suggest and help in getting the contacts.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

CoolDude712
01-19-17, 21:16
Hi,

Can you please help by sharing the number.

Cheers,

Raghavan.

I think couples usually quote a high price because they want to avoid the ordinary riffraff. They will even have a minimum age limit. You can bargain down to 4 K, lower than that I doubt they will agree, but you can try if you have the knack for it (and here I am referring only to one-on-one straight sex with the woman, not any 3 some or such). If you want the novelty of doing a "non-professional" (so they claim) housewife with husband in the next room, you can try it once, but otherwise anything more than 3 K is waste.

N7530
01-20-17, 05:36
Hi,

Can you please help by sharing the number.

Cheers,

Raghavan.You can search In Locanto Chennai forum under couples seeking men and filter the description. Wish you best of luck if you score.

RedDrag
01-20-17, 06:38
Hi all,

This is my first post. Had 2 MP experiences so far in my life (Chennai).

1) MP near Lucas (MP name has initials of a former Indian cricketer). 1 k for massage and 0. 2 as tips got HJ extra and due to delay in me "coming" was allowed to touch her over her dress. Not too clean. Girl was avg and msg was avg as well.

2) most recent one. Someone has mentioned the name of this one in previous posts. Massage 1.8 k and 0.5 tips. Massage was much better (professional). Girl and the center were very good as well. Got HJ and was allowed to touch from outside. 1 k for top access and HJ. B2B 1.5 k were her charges. I Guess I paid a lot. Will get better with experience..The first one you refer is in "padi" kattu area? Two days back I got a contact from the same area. Can you give a little more hint about the place.

MM333
01-20-17, 13:39
Couple for 3 some LT.

Price 6 k.

10 am to 3 pm.

Figure great assets.

Medium complexion.

VFM- yes.

Planning required before hand.

Shots 3 subject to you are marathon.

Place 7 ambiance.

Home.

MM.

Xxxvk
01-20-17, 15:12
The first one you refer is in "padi" kattu area? Two days back I got a contact from the same area. Can you give a little more hint about the place.Take the left after the place I mentioned and a flyover comes get down and take the left near a small police booth. It's in 1st floor. Send me the last 3 digits from which you got a msg / call, I'll confirm it.

SeekMassage24
01-20-17, 16:57
Hi guys,

In my recent visit to India, I tried my very first mongering experience based on locanto ads.

After few phone calls, decided on one MP in Chai Nagar. The ad had no information on extras and was very normal. Went to the parlor and was not happy to see mattress on floor. There was no lock as well. But given I anyway was stressed out and needed a massage, I went ahead. 2 k for one hour massage and was not able to negotiate although the reception setting was not professional.

Took oil massage and opted for a NI therapist. Changed to disposable and lied down. She walked in, closed the slide door and started the massage. Was happy with the fact that I could talk a bit of Hindi, and in fact gave a decent massage. Was more of a chit chat and massage together.

After twenty minutes, turned over and Johnny was semi erect. She did not explicitly see or comment, but gave a sensual massage on the chest, sitting above my head, circling my nipples and bending over trying to reach my hip in the process slightly rubbing her boobs, but did not seem to be intentional. I commented on her skills and of course was breathing heavy with all the chest massage. Given we had been talking about where she was from etc, I just asked if people here try to ask her for extras. She said the MP does not permit, but she is happy to give HJ. I did not ask for the price neither did she. With the door having no lock, she was carefully checking now and then and gave me wonderful HJ. She also took my hand which was caressing her hip and kept it on her boobs and bent down to chew my nipples in between.

Gave her 500 and promised to come next day! She is such a charm!

Massage 8/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Sensual HJ 8/10.

Thanks to this site, I got confidence to monger!

Raj 100
01-20-17, 17:17
Hi dude,

Can you send me the contact details to my in box.

Couple for 3 some LT.

Price 6 k.

10 am to 3 pm.

Figure great assets.

Medium complexion.

VFM- yes.

Planning required before hand.

Shots 3 subject to you are marathon.

Place 7 ambiance.

Home.

MM.Thanks in advance.

Raj 100.

Xxxvk
01-21-17, 02:05
Hi guys,

In my recent visit to India, I tried my very first mongering experience based on locanto ads.

After few phone calls, decided on one MP in Chai Nagar. The ad had no information on extras and was very normal. Went to the parlor and was not happy to see mattress on floor. There was no lock as well. But given I anyway was stressed out and needed a massage, I went ahead. 2 k for one hour massage and was not able to negotiate although the reception setting was not professional.

Took oil massage and opted for a NI therapist. Changed to disposable and lied down. She walked in, closed the slide door and started the massage. Was happy with the fact that I could talk a bit of Hindi, and in fact gave a decent massage. Was more of a chit chat and massage together.

After twenty minutes, turned over and Johnny was semi erect.Any hints on where it is exactly?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RedDrag
01-21-17, 03:02
Take the left after the place I mentioned and a flyover comes get down and take the left near a small police booth. It's in 1st floor. Send me the last 3 digits from which you got a msg / call, I'll confirm it.Thanks. The digits ends with "561" and I think it's the same MP we both are talking about. In "Koratti"area. Will be going in three days.

ManVsWild2
01-21-17, 08:50
How did you found her. I'm a newbie here. Kindly help.

Thanks to the senior who helped me with an indie. I was in Chennai and my Johnny needed a release. Called her up. She was very responsive. She lives a residential area in the interior. Met her in her house. She is a middle aged women with short, stout and chubby body. Not a looker (3/10) but has a great attitude and is eager to please.

Pros: Charming attitude.

Cons: No COT, only a bed and a small room.

Damages: 3 k for an hour.

WIR: If I am in the area and I have nothing else to do.

SmartVvarma
01-21-17, 09:07
Hey Buddy,

If anyone is asking for advance, then its surely fake. She will disappear once she gets your money and will never respond to you.

Under no circumstances advance should be paid.

Play Safe.

Mobile NO end with 713.

SeekMassage24
01-21-17, 11:31
Chai Nagar near good night road.

Also, they have ads on locanto and have no direct indication of extras which is true. The MP does not offer extras. It's only up to the individual masseuse.

Good luck.

Any hints on where it is exactly?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Virgin25
01-21-17, 11:34
Will be in Chennai for 2 days and staying in Adyar.

Need leads for MP with good ambiance (A/C with good shower and stuff, should be clean).

Therapist looking good and doing extras. Please give name so I can book an appointment in advance. Please PM me.

Can return favor for MP with extras in Trichy and Tanjore.

Thanks.

Cool Monk
01-21-17, 16:11
A month old report. Had a fantastic session with a slim and fair inde Maami. Had hectic and a very dry travel schedule and thought of relaxing a bit. Got in touch with this inde and was completely satisfied with the attitude and the structure. A nice lady who enjoys to have fun in bed.

Attitude- 8/10.

Shape- 8/10.

Damage- 6 k /2 hrs.

Tips- 0.

WIR. YES.Wanted to try the slim aunties. Please share.

CoolWave97
01-21-17, 22:00
Hi all,

A regular silent member here. Chanced upon a mama in Vadapalani area. Had chicks for 3 k. A decent residential area with a nice house. Kept clean. 2 bedrooms for 2 chicks. First time I went had a SI and NI. The NI was cute, but being patriotic went with the SI. Started with chit chat. She was from Kovai and doing this for money to start a parlor. Once she gets that she said she was out. Hence not great in service. No DFK no DATY. She stripped fully and laid down. After 5 minutes foreplay, took her in mish. Over. 3/10 experience. Asked for tips, didn't have any, thanks to demonetization, felt bad thought.

Sent back again to check out the NI chick. The SI cock had left and a new one from Bangalore had come. She was busty and tempted to take her. But like the NI who was cute. Charged me 3500 and gave me safety. Nice and clean room. Chatted in Hindi and she was happy. Talked for about 20 minutes then started. She was more cooperative, but experienced. No DFK no DATY. Plain vanilla sex. Mish and doggy. A good one hour spent well. Tipped and left. She was to leave to Mumbai that night.

Planned to check out the Bangalore chick. But the mama's number is switched off for more than 20 days. Very disappointed. Calls himself Akhil. Ring any bells regulars and seniors?

Thanks for your patience!

SwastikAdmirer
01-22-17, 00:10
Hi,

I want to share contacts for Haseena (Muslim lady with ref)- 4 k, Kanmani 377 and Yani - 620. If anyone interested please share some contacts, I wanted to see Karisma, can anyone share her contact.

Thanks.

HotZen52
01-22-17, 05:00
Salutes to rocking Chennai fraternity. I was mongering in Chennai and Mumbai for quite sometime but now settled in Bangalore. Visiting chennai after long time and aching to taste some good indie MILF. Would be thankful if kind brethren provide contact and reference. TIA.

HotZen52.

Cool Monk
01-22-17, 11:41
Met Karishma on Sunday.

Was trying to reach her since last month, but the meeting was not set because of no reference etc. Later I tried her with reference last week, but she was busy and the plan was postponed everyday. Finally got a chance to meet her last Sunday. Even though she has been reviewed many times, I will give my cents to the forum.

The place is safe and the location is very easy to identify with her instructions. I was not having a vehicle and was little far, she sent her brother to pick me up. It was a small street and a decent residential area. People were sitting in Hall, I think it is her mom and sister. She was wearing a T shirt and a loose pant. I was like astonished to see a beautiful white sexy girl and was excited that I will be tasting her in next few minutes. As soon as I came in, she got up and took me to the small bed room with attached bathroom. She asked if I need to fresh up, I went in and washed Johnny. Then she went in to freshen up as well. She came out and both sat on the bed and had a small discussion. I pulled her and asked if I can kiss her, she said except kiss in lips everything is allowed. But that was OK for a beautiful girl like her. Started kissing her face and neck and slowly lifted her t shirt and kept my hand on her hip and started pressing her body. She immediately responded and removed her top and bra. One disappointment was her small boobs, not too tiny, but it is not handful as well..Am trying to get her contact and reference for a long time. Could you please PM me bro?

AgarWalk
01-22-17, 16:27
With dearth of contacts, got in touch with lily and she is asking 15 k for night.

Please tell me the usual charges and reviews.

Also, sp love is insisting for a reference, and I've lost the same, any kind soul please ping me a reference (he insists on full name and number).

Pestered90
01-23-17, 08:47
With dearth of contacts, got in touch with lily and she is asking 15 k for night.

Please tell me the usual charges and reviews.

Also, sp love is insisting for a reference, and I've lost the same, any kind soul please ping me a reference (he insists on full name and number).The msg sent to you is t getting delivered, please clear your inbox.

MM333
01-23-17, 13:00
Wanted to try the slim aunties. Please share.Is this the same Poo + Mall + Mamo who is fair but charges 6 k.

Chennai does not share unlike other forums, has its pluses too to join elite search groups.

HotZen52
01-24-17, 04:28
Dear Chennai rockers,

Visiting shortly. Request contact and reference of SP music as I love to taste some mild.

Thanks.

MM333
01-24-17, 09:49
HW fro Bangalore.

3 k.

Figure average.

MILF.

If nothing else decent place & service full.

BBBJ.

Sucking.

Missionary.

Choice not available.

MM.

Lucas003
01-24-17, 14:04
Followed the usual procedure. Called up nos from LC and choose one MP in school Karanai. MP is located on a street next to Naraynaprm bus stop. The name of the street is of a Hindu God's one (a tricky name which I forgot). It's on first floor of a residential flat. There were 2 choices and both were SI. I knew one of the SIs as I've taken her service in a previous MP and the service was nothing but poor. So decided to go with the other one hoping for something better. Choose B2B and paid. She is 21 y / o with an above average looks. Massage started with usual chit chats and then B2B started. It was very poor. I was allowed only to touch her tits. No kissing or sucking her melons. After rubbing her melons on me for 5 minutes, she gave a mechanical HJ and I came in about 5 minutes. Paid the tips and came back disappointed. Intention of this FR is to warn fellow mongers not to visit this MP as its quality is very much below par.

Face- 8/10.

GFE- 2/10.

Damages- 2 k+.5 K.

WIR. Definitely no.

Cheers!

Bang4444
01-24-17, 15:14
I am from Bangalore forum visiting Pondicherry this weekend.

I know it's not right place to ask, but don't see any forum for this place.

Any lead would be helpful.

Please pm.

Thanks in advance.

VegVicky
01-24-17, 15:16
Hi all Seniors and members,

I am new to this forum, joined today but I am watching as outpatient for past 1 month.

Please suggest and help in getting the contacts.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

JacksonForgot password of my old account so posting from new account. I would like to post this report for benefit of newcomers. Was recently chatting in twoo and came across profile whose name starts with actress of 80 who died from aids. She directly came to topic and gave her contact ending with three.

199. Am currently out of station so if anyone interested can contact her through app where she will give her profile details. Also attaching her snap.

Raj 100
01-24-17, 16:01
Will you share the contact number of the SP.

Thanks in advance.

Raj 100

HW fro Bangalore.

3 k.

Figure average.

MILF.

BBBJ.

Sucking.

Missionary.

Choice not available.

MM..

CoolHitman12
01-25-17, 00:51
Looks like you don't have PM.

HW fro Bangalore.

3 k.

Figure average.

MILF.

BBBJ.

Sucking.

Missionary.

Choice not available.

MM.

Raj 100
01-25-17, 04:48
Hi dude,

It seems that you are not allowing PM. Can you send the contact details to my inbox. Let me try.

Thanks in advance.

Raj 100.

Forgot password of my old account so posting from new account. I would like to post this report for benefit of newcomers. Was recently chatting in twoo and came across profile whose name starts with actress of 80 who died from aids. She directly came to topic and gave her contact ending with three.

199. Am currently out of station so if anyone interested can contact her through app where she will give her profile details. Also attaching her snap.

MazzaGuy69
01-25-17, 06:25
I have contacted SP from Locanto. He quotes 6 k for a decent profile. His digits ending 134. If anybody had his service, please give me a feed back.

Thanks.

GlumBum
01-25-17, 07:59
Hello everyone,

I am super new to the scene here in Chennai. I have been surveying info on the Bangalore thread for the past 4-5 months and I got to wet my beak quite a few times in that period. But since I have moved to Chennai I have not been able to locate any MP's that offer extras in Chennai. So please help a brother out and send a message across.

Super eager,

Glumbum.

MHarry541
01-26-17, 05:59
Hi guys,

Started Hobbying and this is my Review in chennai regarding the MP.

First MP I have tried tried in Guindy near Ch--kers Hotel. It was Mediocre experience. They have lot of Girls to choose from which is only available for the regular members there. Since its my first time there I couldn't choose any one I like. Well I suppose its the same in lots of MP's in chennai. Spent 2.5 K (I initially wanted to go B2B but went with HJ because of the person attended me) total.

Second time MP in Vadapalani where there are three few MP's which can be identified if you look close enough. I did contacted them from Locanto and went to the SPA near Ma--tree hotel. I got the NI with nice assets and bit of mommy tummy. Place was decent enough but no privacy. You can clearly hear guys chatting from other rooms and its kinda irritating. It was okay experience compared to the first experience 3 k.

Third one was pretty decent experience near MR hospital close to SKYwalk. But if you don't select right person your money goes down the drain. I was lucky enough to get their best and ended up spending 5 k.

Mharry541.

AngryWolf
01-26-17, 09:35
Thanks to one of the seniors, very surprised to see the location. Wow.

Exchanged pics over WA, reached the place. The girl was little plump compared to the photo shared. 5 K for an hour.

I know its a little deep, but then this was my first interaction with music so went ahead. She promised for more.

Good foreplay, GFE, CBJ, DATY, I came soon in Doggy after WOT, should have jacked off before I went. All action got over in 30-40 minutes.

Its fun nevertheless. She is working in one of the famous hotels, exchanged numbers. Would rate 6.5/10 over all. WIR. Yes.

Please don't ask for reference unless you have a really good contact to share.

BoldGuy123
01-26-17, 14:40
Hello mongers,

Sharing a week old report. MP review in Chin Nagar. Thought of sharing it to others.

Hope I covered all the necessary points and it is useful. Can we make a standard template to capture the reports the same way. Feedback appreciated.

Damage: 1500.

Tip: 500.

Extras: Available on request.

Card accepted: Yes.

Massage: OK.

Bird: OK.

Stats: Short & plump.

Other birds- 1 Mallu available.

Ambience: Good.

A / C. Yes.

Car Parking: Yes.

Overall experience: 7/10.

WIR: May be.

DickRules
01-26-17, 18:17
Could someone PM me Karishma contact? I have approached some seniors but waiting for the response from them yet. This Saturday is an important day to me. I shall be grateful if anybody can PM.

Thanks & cheers!

JackJeeva
01-27-17, 05:53
I contacted her through twoo. She's asking me to deposit 5000 as advance for whole night. She claimed that she's from Kolkatta. Guys be aware as we. Our thumb rule we don't want to deposit money before seeing the chick.

Forgot password of my old account so posting from new account. I would like to post this report for benefit of newcomers. Was recently chatting in twoo and came across profile whose name starts with actress of 80 who died from aids. She directly came to topic and gave her contact ending with three.

BibinSebastian
01-27-17, 11:00
I went for mongering after a long hiatus. The girl was worth it.

There were around 5 girls available. When I went in, everyone were busy with customers except 1 girl. She was looking cute but was having an argument with the counter guy so I felt that she might not co-operate well. Later a second girl was done with her customer so she came out, the counter guy told me that two girls are available and asked me to select a girl. I selected the second girl I felt that the first girl won't co-operate. When I paid 2 k to the counter guy he told me that he didn't have change, the first girl offered change without hesitation while the second girl didn't bother at all. I changed my decision and took the first girl. And it was worth it.

Looks: 8/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

69:8/10.

Cost: 1.5 k counter + 2.5 K tips.

VFM: Totally.

WIR: Surely.

SkMaze
01-27-17, 13:40
Nice bro,

Can you share the contact of the MP.

Visited driving school MP (near pillar) last week. Chose Ms. P, who I had chosen once before and had a TL plus HJ. At that time, I had decided I would try to go further on the next visit. She left me in the room to change. I stripped fully and was about to put on the dispo when she came in. So thought "what the heck", and put the dispo aside and lay on the table fully nude. She finished the massage and started HJ. Slipped my hand into her top, and she immediately stripped off top and bra and I started to suck on her breasts. This was as far as I went last time. Now I unzipped her jeans and slipped my fingers inside and felt her panties. She was quite okay with it, so I went to unbutton her jeans. She obliged and unbuttoned and pushed her jeans and panties halfway down her thighs. I got down from the table and had a good DATY with her in the standing position. Then I lifted her onto the table and stripped her completely and lay on top of her and humped her for a while. She was open for everything except for FS, BJ and lip kiss. Finished with her jerking me off while we stood close together with me sucking at her breasts.

Damage: 1.5 k + 0.5 k tips.

WIR: Yes.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

NaughtyChennai
01-27-17, 15:43
Neela just whatsapped me saying she is starting over. She is still using the same number.

Raj 100
01-28-17, 03:43
Hi dude,

I think you have not opted for PM. Hope you will provide the requested details and girl name to my inbox.

Thanks in advance.

Raj 100.

There were around 5 girls available. When I went in, everyone were busy with customers except 1 girl. She was looking cute but was having an argument with the counter guy so I felt that she might not co-operate well. Later a second girl was done with her customer so she came out, the counter guy told me that two girls are available and asked me to select a girl. I selected the second girl I felt that the first girl won't co-operate. When I paid 2 k to the counter guy he told me that he didn't have change, the first girl offered change without hesitation while the second girl didn't bother at all. I changed my decision and took the first girl. And it was worth it.

WIR: Surely.

StallionVj
01-28-17, 04:20
Ratings look quite nice buddy, any hints to the place would be helpful.

WIR: Surely..

Cool Monk
01-28-17, 07:16
Seniors and experts.

I have been seeing posts about DATY /69 , BBBJ and DFK in the forum. Personally I am really afraid of taking either of these. Everything involves probable exchange of fluids. Is it not a risk if you don't know what is the state of the girl you are with?? Of course BBBJ and DFK are dangerous only if the partner has bleeding gums / sore in her mouth. But how can we examine that? And asking her about this would totally throw her off the mood. I always prefer CBJ and avoid DFK. Never even asked for 69/ DATY. Of course I tried everything on my GFs. But with WG, I am not sure if they are safe. After all we monger for fun and we have only one life. So wanted to play safe.

Please do enlighten.

HeatItUphyd
01-28-17, 08:30
Everyone,

Hope all doing good. It has been a while checking my messages and just replied with best possible contacts. A big shout to all seniors out there who helped me with contacts when I was in Chennai. It was the best trip I had in recent times. Waiting for my next trip. Could be mid of this year. Any way, be safe and have fun guys. Happy mongering.

MazzaGuy69
01-29-17, 05:31
Seniors and experts.

I have been seeing posts about DATY /69 , BBBJ and DFK in the forum. Personally I am really afraid of taking either of these. Everything involves probable exchange of fluids. Is it not a risk if you don't know what is the state of the girl you are with?? Of course BBBJ and DFK are dangerous only if the partner has bleeding gums / sore in her mouth. But how can we examine that? And asking her about this would totally throw her off the mood. I always prefer CBJ and avoid DFK. Never even asked for 69/ DATY. Of course I tried everything on my GFs. But with WG, I am not sure if they are safe. After all we monger for fun and we have only one life. So wanted to play safe.

Please do enlighten.Same things are running in me also. What you have asked is very true and to be considered. I have read that some STI (HPV, Syphilis, Fungus, Skin infection, etc) can be transmitted even we use condom. Only the shaft is covered with condom, but the other areas nearby are not covered and exposed for skin to skin contact. I am not writing this to panic others. Just want to know how and what care should be taken to have infection free enjoyment. I have a fear after each episode of fun. Please do enlighten.

CoolSp
01-29-17, 07:14
Seniors and experts.

Please do enlighten.Yes BBJ, DFK and DATY on an infected person are risky. Better to avoid in a WG. But if we know the inde well and for sure she is neat and clean we can go ahead. Most inde test themselves once in 3 months. Also regular mongers we need to take a STD test once in 3 months.

STD test is the only answer to ensure we stay healthy without any infections.

Superma
01-29-17, 08:28
Called a random number from locanto. Was been asked to come to Korattur junction signal bus stop.

The spa is located near to that and went in claiming thru the iron steps.

Selections were bad and returned back without availing service.

Scarer
01-29-17, 09:37
Neela just whatsapped me saying she is starting over. She is still using the same number.Yes she texted me as well that her friend is available. Any new feedback?

My previous feedback on Neela was average. I don't know about her new friend as I haven't tried.

Arn123
01-29-17, 10:37
Don't bother, seems to be a fake profile.

Hi dude,

It seems that you are not allowing PM. Can you send the contact details to my inbox. Let me try.

Thanks in advance.

Raj 100.

Arn123
01-29-17, 11:07
Have tried pic 2 in the past through a different SP.

She has a bit of a tummy other than that she looks pretty close to the pic.

6 k is too much bro.

Hi guys,

Some of my recent FRs.

1. Adyar MP. Had gone to one of my fav MP in Adyar where the girls are changed regularly and also you get good quality girls. Had met a very beautiful fair and in perfect shape young girl (21 yrs), who would easily pass as the most beautiful girl in any city college at the reception. It was evening time around 7 pm, so I requested her to massage and she accepted after some initial apprehensions. She was very apologetic about the bad massage which she was giving and constantly told me that she's not a trained therapist and therefore forgive her. But then I was not interested in massage. I asked for extras and she offered only HJ. But I was able to convince her for TL, and some foreplay (no oral). Man what a time I had. She was a typical middle class girl and very fresh. Some hugging kissing and finally she jerk ed me off with her soft hands. Left as a very content man.

Visited the same parlour a few days later to meet the same girl. Unfortunately she had left. So opted for a Tamil girl (again slim and fair). Inside I told her that I don't need a massage. So she gave me only service which included nude, kissing, hugging, DFK, little bit BBBJ and jerking off. Left as a happy man again.

I visit this MP regularly and a few months back had met a Tamil girl (dusky, tall 5 ft 9 in and awesome curves with an ass to die for). Started off the usual fun with her -hugging kissing fondling. Made her lie on her stomach and I kissed her body. Back, neck and ears etc. She got aroused.....

Lucas003
01-29-17, 11:14
One of my friends had to return a debt he owed me so he paid back in cash. Wanted to deposit in bank but Johnny had other ideas. As my previous visit to MP (previous post) was below par, wanted to visit my regular MP as it was more than 2 months since I visited them. So called them up and they asked me to come. Went to the place and found there was the usual SI whom I opted the last time. Said I'll choose B2B and went inside the room. She is a typical next door southie in hear late 20's with below average face. Massage started and apparently she has forgotten my previous visit, then after some time she recollected. From them on the temperature in the room started raising. Asked whether she can start B2B and I gave green signal. She came on top of my and slowly rubbed her melons on my chest while massaging my Johnny with her thighs. Then the mood slowly turned romantic. She gave small pecks on my cheeks and then bit my lips. I got up, made her lie on the table, and got on top of her. Asked whether she'll give me BJ for which she refused. Then I sucked her melons for some time, and she then asked me to lay on top of her. I teased her pussy for a while with my fingers and noticed she was getting wet. She asked me to stop suddenly and to get up. I thought she was going to give me HJ and complete the act. Instead she put a cloth on her pants and again laid down. Asked me to again come on top of her. I obliged like an obedient kid and laid down on top of her. Planted a kiss on her neck while running my fingers through her hair. That's when I noticed that she was grabbing my Johnny and inserting it in her panty which had a cloth on top. She moaned in my ears to fuck her. I started slowly dry humping her. As she was getting wetter I increased the pace and blew my load all over the cloth. Then laid beside her for 2 minutes and cuddled like lovers. Got up, paid her, and while I was about to leave she pulled me and asked me to lift her up. I lifted her then she hugged me and gave a DFK. It was like a climax of some romantic movie. Came out, paid the MP guys, and returned home a happy man. Was promised that new arrivals are due this Sunday and that they will call me.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

GFE - 9/10.

WIR. Yes, but for a new birdie next time.

Cheers!

AgarWalk
01-29-17, 12:57
Chennai is such a dry city, and I've started hating it more when my Bangalore sp whatsapped these pics, quoting 6 k / shot and 18 k full night. Off to blr on the coming weekend now.

HardcoreMonger
01-29-17, 16:11
Have been mongering for half a decade now but yesterday s incident was an experience of a sort. Pinged my known SP and he asks me to come to a hotel. Waited in the reception lobby for a while and it became almost ever as it seemed that the chick had gone out . Blasted the SP as I had waited almost an hour and half, then finally could see the girl arrive. The SP asks me to go to the particular room number after a few minutes. I followed his instructions and reach the lobby of the room to find the girl trying to open the door. The smart card lock didnt seem to work. I told the girl that I will go down and wait at the reception while she sorts out the issue but the girl insists "stay with me and if you go down again and come the reception guys may get suspicious".I was really ignorant to agree to it and kind of waited some 10 meters away from the room pretending to talk over the phone. One of the hotel staff arrives and the door still can't be opened so he calls one more senior staff who manages to unlock the door but he questions me " sir, which room do you belong to?" I was kind of pretending that I was engaged in the conversation over the phone and was thinking of a suitable reply like say I'm waiting for the lift I got down since the signal was bad inside the lift as I was heading to the bar. Suddenly the girl interrupted from mowhere and told the hotel staff that I'm her friend and have come to her room. The hotel staff gives a stern reply saying that its a single occupancy room and she can't take me in. I then told him ok I will leave then to avoid any more problems. Again the girl plays the spolisport by telling them that the reception guys gave permission and the manager knows it etc which was of course a blant lie. The hotel staff gives a rude stare at me and leaves with other guy, by this time the cleaning women were also noticing us from the other end of the lobby. The girl then asks me to get in and I get in and tell her that I'm leaving immediately and I m not keen to get myself into trouble. Again the girl rudely insists that we can give some money to the manager if he comes and knocks the door. I give a shit to what she said and I told her I'm not risking anything. She finally concedes and asks me to call the SP, inform him and leave, so I call the SP and explain the situation and he s like sir better leave to avoid any problems. She then gets the mobile and talks too and I was above to leave after getting my mobile from her ,when the room phone rings, she picks up and tries to convince the reception guys but in vain, and then she herself signals me to leave.

Now comes the awkward part, I was kind of worried what will these people ask if I return back to the reception on my way out. Luckily I waited and peeped through one window to see another way out. I just explored the lobby further than taking the same way from which i came in and there was a emergency exit staircase, I blindly took it and luckily it led to the parking zone where I had parked my vehicle, I just took my bike and zoomed out. Felt relieved that I could bypass the reception without facing the ire of the hotel staff who would have been certainly waiting to confront me as the girl was behaving rude, I could see the anger on the face of the hotel staff while they left . Probably they would have wondered how come i never came to the reception.. Probably they might have looked out of for me in the bar or again might have checked in the girl s room but who cares what they did...Luckily had a narrow escape and certainly it was a kind of different mongering experience!!

Sorry if the FR was long.. Actually i must not be calling it a FR first of all !! Anyways ---Happy mongering folks!!

Raj Kunden
01-29-17, 16:39
Hi guys!

I am new to this forum. Got a pic from an SP. Want to try her. Any review on her? Attaching the pic.

KoolJay
01-29-17, 19:31
Anyone has idea that R day spa closed at T Nagar will be open any time soon. I had a membership which had few massages left not sure how to avail. Anyone has contact of therapist V from the spa?

Raj Kunden
01-30-17, 04:28
Hi guys!

I am new to this forum. Got a pic from an SP. Want to try her. Any review on her? Attaching the pic.

Member #4522
01-30-17, 05:35
Have been mongering for half a decade now but yesterday s incident was an experience of a sort. Pinged my known SP and he asks me to come to a hotel. Waited in the reception lobby for a while and it became almost ever as it seemed that the chick had gone out . Blasted the SP as I had waited almost an hour and half, then finally could see the girl arrive. The SP asks me to go to the particular room number after a few minutes. I followed his instructions and reach the lobby of the room to find the girl trying to open the door. The smart card lock didnt seem to work. I told the girl that I will go down and wait at the reception while she sorts out the issue but the girl insists "stay with me and if you go down again and come the reception guys may get suspicious".I was really ignorant to agree to it and kind of waited some 10 meters away from the room pretending to talk over the phone. One of the hotel staff arrives and the door still can't be opened so he calls one more senior staff who manages to unlock the door but he questions me " sir, which room do you belong to?" I was kind of pretending that I was engaged in the conversation over the phone and was thinking of a suitable reply like say I'm waiting for the lift I got down since the signal was bad inside the lift as I was heading to the bar. Suddenly the girl interrupted from mowhere and told the hotel staff that I'm her friend and have come to her room. The hotel staff gives a stern reply saying that its a single occupancy room and she can't take me in. I then told him ok I will leave then to avoid any more problems.Good that you had luck in your favor. Keep rocking.

Member #4522
01-30-17, 14:02
My lady SP is quoting 7 k for 1 shot for this girl. Anybody availed her service? Please provide your feedback.

BangBang9
01-30-17, 19:19
Hi all,

Back after a while. Got the digits of SP Music. Can someone give a proper reference please.

Mike.

HotZen52
01-31-17, 00:58
Dear Shockman,

Your inbox is full. Please help with SP music contact and reference. TIA.

SuperGuy36
01-31-17, 02:32
Guys,

I am from Hyderabad and need your help to find out the GFE of the hotel in Guindy with a connection to actress called Paris.

AngryWolf
01-31-17, 02:55
If yes, bargain little more. 5 k is the max. I would be surprised if the girl matches at least 60% of the pic.

Mahearul
01-31-17, 04:46
All 3 are risk but of three BBBJ is relatively low risk as in oral sex risk is for giver. DATY is high risk for men giving. Better to avoid all 3 and play safe. There are Indies who strictly say no to BBBJ and DFK. So these girls are relatively better as chances of them having infection is very low. Indie or WG who provide FS avoid them.

Seniors and experts.

I have been seeing posts about DATY /69 , BBBJ and DFK in the forum. Personally I am really afraid of taking either of these. Everything involves probable exchange of fluids. Is it not a risk if you don't know what is the state of the girl you are with?? Of course BBBJ and DFK are dangerous only if the partner has bleeding gums / sore in her mouth. But how can we examine that? And asking her about this would totally throw her off the mood. I always prefer CBJ and avoid DFK. Never even asked for 69/ DATY. Of course I tried everything on my GFs. But with WG, I am not sure if they are safe. After all we monger for fun and we have only one life. So wanted to play safe. Recently I hv stopped all the above even I avoid CBJ nowadays. Only main stuff.

Please do enlighten.

Mahearul
01-31-17, 04:51
Avoid hotels at any cost except for 4/5 star hotels, service apartments are better. Best is Indie or SP giving service at resident homes. Very safe. You will also feel relaxed.

Have been mongering for half a decade now but yesterday s incident was an experience of a sort. Pinged my known SP and he asks me to come to a hotel. Waited in the reception lobby for a while and it became almost ever as it seemed that the chick had gone out . Blasted the SP as I had waited almost an hour and half, then finally could see the girl arrive. The SP asks me to go to the particular room number after a few minutes. I followed his instructions and reach the lobby of the room to find the girl trying to open the door. The smart card lock didnt seem to work. I told the girl that I will go down and wait at the reception while she sorts out the issue but the girl insists "stay with me and if you go down again and come the reception guys may get suspicious".I was really ignorant to agree to it and kind of waited some 10 meters away from the room pretending to talk over the phone. One of the hotel staff arrives and the door still can't be opened so he calls one more senior staff who manages to unlock the door but he questions me " sir, which room do you belong to?" I was kind of pretending that I was engaged in the conversation over the phone and was thinking of a suitable reply like say I'm waiting for the lift I got down since the signal was bad inside the lift as I was heading to the bar. Suddenly the girl interrupted from mowhere and told the hotel staff that I'm her friend and have come to her room. The hotel staff gives a stern reply saying that its a single occupancy room and she can't take me in. I then told him ok I will leave then to avoid any more problems. Again the girl plays the spolisport by telling them that the reception guys gave permission and the manager knows it etc which was of course a blant lie. The hotel staff gives a rude stare at me and leaves with other guy, by this time the cleaning women were also noticing us from the other end of the lobby...

JohnBoxter
01-31-17, 09:04
Hello guys,

This is my first mongering experience and I should say it was awesome. I was in touch with one of the SP and got some pics which I didn't like much. So I thought maybe not this time. Finally SP sent a pic which I opened hesitantly but I was surprised to see this beautiful white milky girl. I was like why didn't you show this at the start. Then I fixed the appointment and went the next day and saw this girl who was more or less same as in the pic. Had a chit chat with SP and went in. I sat beside this beautiful girl and I was a lot more nervous than I imagined since this is my first encounter of any kind. I was talking with her casually for 2 - 3 minutes but I didn't have the guts to touch her (even though I clearly planned what I should do & how to start when I am with her). Then finally got the courage to open my mouth and asked her to stand up so that I can hug her (so amateurish right). She duly obliged and I hugged a woman (gorgeous looking woman) for the first time in my life. Wow what a feeling man. Then kissing and caressing went for the next 10 minutes or so but I always had this mixed feeling of fear and happiness which I don't know how to explain but I guess every 1st timer should have gone through it. Then removed her dress fully and kissed and sucked her milky boobs and fingered her clit and pussy. She was moaning mildly and got wet too. Now comes the part for which I had been waiting for my entire life. She opened the condom and put it on my johnny and sucked it nice for some time and then I asked her to lie on her back and entered her nectar land in missionary which was bit tight, warm, soft and memorable. It was a good feeling, though I should say I did this with some difficulty since I am not an expert. Then did her her in doggy & WOT which was great too. She asked me to finish off as it was time so I told her to give a give a good HJ which she did by looking square into my eyes all the while playing with her body. After 5 minutes I came out like a fountain. We cleaned ourselves and she praised me for lasting almost 45 minutes which is quite long for a first timer. I thanked her for the compliment and I said that I have more special powers which I will show her the next time we meet. Finally I gave a tight good bye hug like its the end of the world and left the place.

Overall:

Face- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

CBJ- 7.

HJ- 7.

DFK & BBJ. Nope.

WIR. Hell yeah.

Cheers!

Johnboxter.

CoolHitman12
01-31-17, 14:11
7 k for an hour is costly.

My lady SP is quoting 7 k for 1 shot for this girl. Anybody availed her service? Please provide your feedback.

ARubGlr
01-31-17, 18:13
Hi,

I am new to Chennai, was in Bangalore till now. I want to get into mongering scene here, but.

I don't have any contacts in Chennai. I would really appreciate all of yours help in finding me some good SP, MP or inde contacts. I can help you out with some Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

KevinChennai
02-01-17, 05:58
Hi,

Did any one tried a Inde girl from Loc, claiming her name is Sum E. She is asking for 6 k for two hours Outcall. Please post your feedbacks. Good English speaking Tamil girl but dragging it for almost a month for meeting me. Please suggest.

WaterBoy747
02-01-17, 09:41
I have one contact and only one who can provide service in a 5 star hotel as I like having my women there. But the person is quoting 20 k for 2 hours.

I usually delete the pics of birds if I'm not going for them because I try to be as discreet as possible. Hence no pics. Sorry.

But this is just outrageous.

SkMaze
02-01-17, 10:15
After long thinking got a contact of SP and he asked me to come near Ambattur and call me from there and once reached there I called him and asked to wait for the call from the lady in charge there as there was no response from her he insisted me to go directly and give the phone to her and I went there is was a ladies beauty parlor and it was closed and he immediately asked me to leave the place and asked sorry for it and I was disappointed but he asked me that I could come to Kodambakkam as he can arrange there and confirmed it is opened so went to the location he said and called him and he asked to wait till I get call and within few minutes I got a call from a lady and directed me inside it was a spa color bell and I went inside and there was 3 to chose and selected for full nude and got inside it was a small room with no attached bathroom. She was Kerala aunty somewhere around 25-28 she started massage with powder and she asked tips to remover her clothes for 1.5 k I negotiated with 1 k and once gave her the cash she got nude and started and said no kiss on lips but she gave a kiss in my lips I asked if she can do BJ she asked another 1 k for it which I denied and asked for full shot she told it is not allowed here and I asked what about outside and she is ready for it, I started sucking her boobs and kissed all over and she kissed all over my body and my balls and my dick, I let my finger into her and she was tight and now I inserted my second finger and I finger fucked her while sucking her boobs by the time she was wet inside and got down after a lot of hugging, kissing and sucking she started HJ to let my cum out.

There was a screen next to the door which is open and gets to the same passage of the entrance this I noticed later, beware anyone can come without opening the door that's not safety.

While getting out just shocked one lady was outside the room making her facial. The massage girl told to wait as they don't know what's going here once the lady eyes were closed with something I came outside and left the place.

Oops I forget to get the girls number as she was ready to do everything outside.

Damage: 2.5 k + 1 k tips.

Extras: Available on request.

Card accepted: Yes.

Massage: OK.

Bird: Good.

Other birds- 2 Mallu available.

Ambiance: Good.

A / C. Yes.

Looks: 7/10.

Overall experience: 7/10.

WIR: No, as the room was open one side and no safety or privacy.

AlexMaa
02-01-17, 11:28
Thanks to HotJoe bro for sharing the contact of Haseena.

I called her and made an appointment and she gave the directions to reach.

Serviced apartment. She is good looking. After a chitchat we kissed and started.

Undressing each other. She performed BBJ for very short time. After some time of foreplay I rolled the condom and entered.

Her in missionary and was in the same position for 10 minutes.

Overall it was a good GFE.

Looks: 7.

Boobs: 7.

GFE: 9.

BBJ: 6.

Attitude: 9.

Anthos69
02-01-17, 12:11
I was mongering from last 5 Years, But I never any any Report and even don't had a subscription.

Got into subscription today, to explore the mongering further.

Was feeling the itch for the last two days and as none of the SP's were near to my place I decided to DIG Local free ads, . Called nearly everybody in Chennai area and asked them about the details just to get a slight hint of what they were offering inside and after 15 minutes of calling narrowed it down to a cure voiced lady. Went to the place and found 2 Gems white Gem and Pale gem, Don't know to choose which one, Both are from Kerala Body Slim and Coconut boobs.

Johnny wants to Get in to action at the earliest.

Chosen the white, Went in to room; she offered me a chocolate from Mouth to Mouth.

It ignited the deed. Started cuddling and kissing. Looks like she is new and don't know how to do DFK.

I started removing her hooks in the blouse. She became half nude and she undressed my pants.

She caught my Johnny in one hand and kissing me through out the body.

She pushed me in bed like AA grade movies.

We both changed to birth suite.

I started tasting the superb melons and she was massaging my balls and Johnny.

I fingered her, but she don't want to continue fingering after 3 minutes, she became wet and asked me to insert.

I Was already in full mood and about to unload. I took a minute break by squeezing my Johnny.

She was horny in the bed, I put the safety and asked her for WOT, Damn hot she rode like Arabic horse. I splashed my load in to safety.

She was keeping riding and she too reached climaxed. She was not knowing that I already reached climax.

Girl- 9/10.

Ambiance: 7/10.

Pussy- 8/10 (perfect and warm).

Boobs- 7/10 (Handful).

WIR: Definitely Yes.

AgarWalk
02-01-17, 16:46
Hi all,

Back after a while. Got the digits of SP Music. Can someone give a proper reference please.

Mike.Hey buddy, I've hrd a lot about sp music too, you mind sharing the digits and ref.

CoolHitman12
02-01-17, 17:45
How much is damage dude?

Thanks to HotJoe bro for sharing the contact of Haseena.

I called her and made an appointment and she gave the directions to reach.

Serviced apartment. She is good looking. After a chitchat we kissed and started.

Undressing each other. She performed BBJ for very short time. After some time of foreplay I rolled the condom and entered.

Her in missionary and was in the same position for 10 minutes.

Overall it was a good GFE.

Looks: 7.

Boobs: 7.

GFE: 9.

BBJ: 6.

Attitude: 9.

McNaughty
02-01-17, 20:54
Hi friends,

I am new to the mongering scene and would request seniors to help with good contacts of SP and Indies along with reference. Can't return the favor immediately as I have no links yet but will share once I have contacts and good experiences.

CoolDude712
02-02-17, 04:26
Hi friends,

I am travelling to Chennai for 2 to 3 days starting Monday.

Can some kind soul help me with the digits and reference of a couple.

Thanks.

CD.

Xxxvk
02-02-17, 05:19
This is to all seniors here. I am planning to get subscription. But wanted to know if I'll get the much needed help from you all regarding MPs offering extras and SPs too.

And can we get subscription using DC.

TIA.

Abedre
02-02-17, 12:48
I was mongering from last 5 Years, But I never any any Report and even don't had a subscription.

Was feeling the itch for the last two days and as none of the SP's were near to my place I decided to DIG Local free ads, . Called nearly everybody in Chennai area and asked them about the details just to get a slight hint of what they were offering inside and after 15 minutes of calling narrowed it down to a cure voiced lady. Went to the place and found 2 Gems white Gem and Pale gem, Don't know to choose which one, Both are from Kerala Body Slim and Coconut boobs.

Chosen the white, Went in to room; she offered me a chocolate from Mouth to Mouth.

It ignited the deed. Started cuddling and kissing. Looks like she is new and don't know how to do DFK.

I started removing her hooks in the blouse. She became half nude and she undressed my pants..Hi buddy,

Can you pass me her details.

MM333
02-02-17, 14:53
HW -Ka _vi- tata

6 k long time no hurry.

Very co operative.

Firm 30 big boobs.

Tight pussy.

10 am to 4 pm with adequate rest & fun.

CharmShiv
02-02-17, 16:36
HW -Ka _vi- tata

6 k long time no hurry.

Very co operative.

Firm 30 big boobs.

Tight pussy.

10 am to 4 pm with adequate rest & fun.Mate,

Think you have opted out of PM. Will be in Chennai for 4 days. Kindly share the contact details of HW if possible. You can PM. Will surely reciprocate as an when possible in Chennai.

Thanks.

SpicMag
02-02-17, 17:13
Hi friends,

I am travelling to Chennai for 2 to 3 days starting Monday.

Can some kind soul help me with the digits and reference of a couple.

Thanks.

CD.PM sent. Please check your inbox.

DrSandeep1993
02-02-17, 19:06
HW -Ka _vi- tata

6 k long time no hurry.

Very co operative.

Firm 30 big boobs.

Tight pussy.

10 am to 4 pm with adequate rest & fun.Can you please provide her contact? Can reciprocate with a HW.

CooMan0311
02-03-17, 08:27
PM sent. Please check your inbox.Could you please share the couple digits for use.

Xxxvk
02-03-17, 09:54
Hi all,

Was looking for MP with extras in loc. And got this following digits ending 224. Can someone please give feedback if they have tried this.

Thank you.

AriesMt
02-03-17, 12:04
Hi,

I will be in Chennai for 2-3 days. Can you send me contact info?

Thanks.

HW -Ka _vi- tata

6 k long time no hurry.

Very co operative.

Firm 30 big boobs.

Tight pussy.

10 am to 4 pm with adequate rest & fun.

AriesMt
02-03-17, 12:06
Hi buddy,

I will be in Chennai for a few says. Can you pass me her details.

Girl- 9/10.

Ambiance: 7/10.

Pussy- 8/10 (perfect and warm).

Boobs- 7/10 (Handful).

WIR: Definitely Yes.

Xxxvk
02-03-17, 13:01

WIR: Surely.Bro,

Any hint on this would be helpful. Your PM is not active I guess.

Xxxvk
02-03-17, 18:25
Got my Subscription today. I request you to at least share a few MP contacts which offer Extras more than HJ alone. Have been to couple of them with HJ alone. It's not that I am not sharing or trying out. Have messaged a few seniors with a hope of getting a reply. Got one from Bangalore forum alone.

Again I am requesting you guys to help me out.

Will surely give a FR after visiting.

Thank you.

Cool Monk
02-03-17, 22:22
6th girl is Chitra.

Have tried her few times already.

Great and friendly service.

Worth trying.Bro,

Do you have her contact with you? Could you please PM me? Wanted to try her.

ILuvThisHobby
02-04-17, 11:03
Hey brothers,

Anybody visited Thilagai's place near Rani Mahal in Kilkattalai recently? I used to frequent this place and reviewed here. Number is not reachable for couple weeks and haven't got a chance to ride through the place and check on. Any intel will be of great help. Her digits ends with 266.

AngryWolf
02-04-17, 12:37
How many times you have called an SP or an inde who claims to be in 20's or some college girl and disappointed when you seem them in flesh. After countless such scenarios, I was longing for a true college girl experience. I have a fake FB profile like many just to follow the pages that post erotic pics, videos of heroines, real life and what not. One such page I got a contact, infact have pinged 30-40 contacts claiming to be SPs or have so called 'free aunties' or girls themselves LOL. It was after 3-4 months I was able to narrow down this contact, he is a SP. But operates on very low level. Like ST for 2 k and for some good looking 2.5 k.

Called him up, asked me to come to IT's finest near sholly. After reaching his place I was disappointed with the profile. Bummer. It was like any other contact from NI. I told him this and gave him. 5 k. Asked him to give me a better contact next time. He said he has better ones but costly. Said he has a college girl, but she doesn't do regularly. And said 3.5 k for 1 hour. I know where usually these college girls leads to, some NI, lean and wheatish and smelly worth 1. 5 or 2 K at best in Mumbai or Delhi. I asked him to bring her but on condition that I won't give another. 5 k if I don't like.

He said she will be available after 6 pm as she has to go to college. He is a house broker for outside world. So he has a place at brahm. We went there in my bike, upon reaching the place I was quite skeptical, what if this goes waste as well. She came there directly. Indeed she is a college girl, speaks Tamil fluently, lean and petite just like I was expecting her to be. Flattered when I saw her ID card belonging to one of well known colleges in Chennai.

About the deed, she was very lean, not the HW / Aunty types. She is wheatish and attractive, may be 7/10 for looks. Only CBJ and missionary. Of all my mongering experience I would rate this as my best. I mean I have never felt the warmth of a woman with my johnny, also she was wet as FK. It was surreal experience. She was goddamn tight, I had to stop after 2 minutes as she felt the pain. Again started after 10 minutes and I came in 5 minutes of pounding. After another 15 minutes Johnny was up again, Another good 15 minutes of pounding. It was all nostalgic bringing back my college days. Nice and young. She even refused to get any Tips.

After all the spoon in the tumbler effect, it was a worthy 3.5 K I have spent ever. Unbelievable that I have spent more than hundred thousand rupees longing for such an experience. Finally got one. Gem of a contact.

MHarry541
02-04-17, 12:56
Just want share what my friends shared me on how they got scammed.

Since its weekend they want to have fun and they got in touch with two contacts from SP in Locanto.

They got the info on SP are maintained and its 5 k for 2 to 3 hours.

They went to the location guided by the contact and making the transaction online no call from SP. No come no Show its what they got today and Due to johnnys thinking. Didn't think straight with their brain. Only after looking into the SP money transaction has to happen. Location Porur Nave--ns Ed--ns P--K.

Below are the digits ending with 026.

This made to stop looking into the Locanto and decided to get contacts only from trusted source.

AngryWolf
02-04-17, 17:49
Just want share what my friends shared me on how they got scammed.

Since its weekend they want to have fun and they got in touch with two contacts from SP in Locanto.

They went to the location guided by the contact and making the transaction online no call from SP. No come no Show its what they got today and Due to johnnys thinking. Didn't think straight with their brain. Only after looking into the SP money transaction has to happen. Location Porur Nave--ns Ed--ns P--K.

Below are the digits ending with 026.

This made to stop looking into the Locanto and decided to get contacts only from trusted source.That's a blunder from your friends side, rule no 1 for us dummies is no cash if no flesh. 5 k is nothing when you read other horror stories of such cases. Chill ax.

MazzaGuy69
02-04-17, 17:55
After all the spoon in the tumbler effect, it was a worthy 3.5 K I have spent ever. Unbelievable that I have spent more than hundred thousand rupees longing for such an experience. Finally got one. Gem of a contact.Thanks buddy for sharing your experience. I can understand your long time effort to get this gem. Its a dream of every man. You made it. You deserve this for the money spent and efforts taken.

Have many more gems and enjoy!

Ajay2984
02-04-17, 18:19
Hello buddies,

Latest FRs (Jan & Feb.).

1. Doorstep Massage girl Priya. From one of previous reviews, called her up to see if any of her friends are available. She shared 2 pics on WA. Chose one but she was not available. So she came with the other one. Unmarried Homely look but little chubby and cute face. Both of them reached my home and we went to the bedroom. I told that I want to take only one (friend) and started the deed. No DFK but good cooperation and nice BBBJ. Fucked her in missi and came soon due to her wetness and tightness. She shared her number before leaving.

Damage: 4 k.

A week later called her (friend) to check up if she has a friend. She shared pic of a cute looking dusky beauty. Fixed her for next day but she couldn't make it because of school commitments of son. So she got another friend who was average in looks but good service with DFK and BBBJ. Fucked her in missi.

Damage: 2.5 k.

2. Salem visit review. Had gone to Salem on official work last month. Two reviews. 1st one: called up one inde SP through locanto. The SP is a couple (hubby Salem & wife from chn) who run the business at their safe home. They had a HW profile for 2 k. BBBJ and average service. The SP was better looking than the HW but she was not ready to provide service.

2nd review: went to an MP after going through locanto. MP is run by an Mallu aunty who was very cordial. I reached the place and had to wait till the birds arrived. The aunty offered me 2 gals for 2. 5 k plus 500/- each tips. I agreed and took the first gal. She was dusky but slim and great shape. She was friendly and did good massage. In extras I asked her to suck me which she did and was also ready for FS. She had a condom too kept concealed in the bathroom. I fucked her in missi and doggy. She left with 500 tips and sent the second girl in. She was a fair mature aunty looking good in saree. She was also ready for FS so banged her hard in missi. She took 1 K tips.

Damage: 4 k for fucking 02 nicely shaped girls.

3. Chennai MP. Through locanto called one MP in koyambedu in residential flat. Went there 4 girls were avl. Paid counter charges of 1 K for normal massage and luckily got the best looking girl. Fair with lovely face but little chubby. Went inside and was given a towel. I was in no mood to take massage so started with a hug. She was cooperative and liked me too, so started cooperating more. DFK, lots of hugging and thereafter I started sucking her beautiful melons. Realized she was wet but she didn't let me remove her panty. So fry fucked her and she gave me a nice BBBJ, so nice that I was about to come in a few min time and had to push her head away. I generally take sometime to cum during BJs but she was nice. She shagged me off and later took my number.

Damage: 1 K counter + 1.5 k tips which she never demanded.

Guys, I am getting a lot of PMs but would appreciate exchange of numbers.

Cheers!

RockStartt
02-04-17, 18:40

I started removing her hooks in the blouse. She became half nude and she undressed my pants..Hi dude,

Can you pass me her details.

JohnBoxter
02-04-17, 18:42
How many times you have called an SP or an inde who claims to be in 20's or some college girl and disappointed when you seem them in flesh. After countless such scenarios, I was longing for a true college girl experience. I have a fake FB profile like many just to follow the pages that post erotic pics, videos of heroines, real life and what not. One such page I got a contact, infact have pinged 30-40 contacts claiming to be SPs or have so called 'free aunties' or girls themselves LOL. It was after 3-4 months I was able to narrow down this contact, he is a SP. But operates on very low level. Like ST for 2 k and for some good looking 2.5 k.

Called him up, asked me to come to IT's finest near sholly. After reaching his place I was disappointed with the profile. Bummer. It was like any other contact from NI. I told him this and gave him. 5 k. Asked him to give me a better contact next time. He said he has better ones but costly. Said he has a college girl, but she doesn't do regularly. And said 3.5 k for 1 hour. I know where usually these college girls leads to, some NI, lean and wheatish and smelly worth 1. 5 or 2 K at best in Mumbai or Delhi. I asked him to bring her but on condition that I won't give another. 5 k if I don't like..Big congrats for finding such an awesome gem bro. You deserve it for all the work you have made. All the best.

Asian Geek
02-04-17, 19:54
She is a gem I would also like to have fun with her.

Bullet Raja
02-04-17, 20:12
Hi all,

Have anyone tried recently this MP in king+'mental hospital area near Tbm. It is next to furniture shop. Is extras available now? Any suggestions of therapists?

Thanks,

Bullet Raja.

Exnri
02-04-17, 20:30
The gal in the yellow saree was in Bangalore about 2 years ago. Very good experience!

Some of the Profiles during the 2 days I was in Chennai. From SP Ganesh, Divya, Satya. Couldn't try anyone of due to my appointments. But a big thanks to all the folks who tried to help.

Seenu P
02-04-17, 22:47
Hi,

Can you ping me her details.

Hi all,

Its been so long time in action for almost 5 months and finally had an hardcore session with Meena on Dec 31st evening. This happened last Wednesday Johnny was out of control looked up the database which I have and tried few number since it was evening time I dint get a green signal from anyone and here comes the final contact Devi whom I haven't tried for almost a year called her to check whether is she available to my luck got a green signal from her and said we can meet up by around 8. 00 pm fixed the appointment on the same timing near a famous theater in Vadapalani started from home 15 minutes earlier purchased the safety and reached the place on-time called her to check is she reached and waited for around 10 minutes. Then she came on her scotty wearing a purple with white saree and purple color blouse having a jasmine flower she has put on some weight on her belly other than that she a " Pakka Nattu Katai" anyone will die for her structure seeing her coming my johnny started to jump she went into the house and called me in after 2 minutes. Entered the house and there was another lady inside she is a side artist and she is also into the business her age must be around 38 to 42 I guess I took some time to get settle down had few chit chat with the serial artist and she was telling her story and said she had recently acted in Movie of big star which is getting released on Pongal. Devi said she will fresh up and come and this lady was keep on speaking and showing her pics to me and here comes Devi with just wearing a towel on her OMG what a MILF she is. Then we both were left into the room both were speaking for a long time she was telling an incident which happened to her some called her up at the midnight and her husband picked up the call the guy who spoke on the phone asked her to come at midnight and there was a big problem and she gave a police complaint on that number..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AngryWolf
02-05-17, 02:22
She is a gem I would also like to have fun with her.I joined and subscribed for a week, but she asks for advance of 5 k. Not worth of such risk IMO.

MHarry541
02-05-17, 04:47
That's a blunder from your friends side, rule no 1 for us dummies is no cash if no flesh. 5 k is nothing when you read other horror stories of such cases. Chill ax.He he. I agree with you. But things always happens.

Lucas003
02-05-17, 07:22
Just read this post in today's Hindu and was shocked. Stay safe guys!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/Police-raid-two-salons-spa-centre-rescue-12-women/article17197024.ece

Cheers!

Revsha
02-05-17, 08:44

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/Police-raid-two-salons-spa-centre-rescue-12-women/article17197024.ece

Cheers!This happened about a week back. Got an MP number from Locanto. She told me to come to ICICI Ngm and call from there. Did not go that day, but called again next day, phone switched off. Tried following 2-3 days, still switched off. Now reading from above report, one of the locations raided is next to ICICI Ngm. Wonder if that explains the switched off phone.

CoolHitman12
02-05-17, 08:54
I read even in daily thanthi also. Most of MP raid happen around Kodambakkam.

They published even MP name.

Cheers!

Mackie4
02-05-17, 13:51
Dude,

I had been there before few months and you can read my FR. Its a setup fora extras kind of place but no extras will be offered. Even the massage also not great. So its either way not going to help you. Better stay away.

Hi all,

Have anyone tried recently this MP in king+'mental hospital area near Tbm. It is next to furniture shop. Is extras available now? Any suggestions of therapists?

Thanks,

Bullet Raja.

ChennaiSathya
02-05-17, 15:11

Cheers!After reading the news and seeing the action taken I guess the law people might be operating under-covered everywhere in Internet.

Gio Casanova
02-05-17, 16:55
After lying low for sometime, wanted try something different and out of my comfort zone. Had 3 escapades of the usual stuff so thought those didn't need a dedicated FR. In short, tried a busty fair girl in Chai nagar MP. She turned out to be arrogant and with an attitude. Confirms looks aren't everything. Then, had a nice session in a MP near Ashok Pillar. No restrictions, even FS maybe available the next time. Fair, Kerala girl. I couldn't remember the handle of the user who gave me this lead and it's hard to dig through the PMs so thanks a lot mate. You know who you are. Then 2 sessions in Chai nagar MP, one with my usual girl (already written an FR about this girl). The other one was with a new plump girl which I don't remember much because I was drunk out of my mind. Now that we have arrived at the present in our adventure let's continue.

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP. Got the green signal and went there. After, waiting a couple of minutes she entered the room. She was somewhat different than in the pic (big surprise, right? But had a BBW look and demeanour. Chose to take the plunge and paid the SP. After talking to her for a while learnt she is Telugu and got settled here in childhood. She said she has acted in very small roles in movies and married to a film director. Have to check to reputability of this info but a little fantasy always helps. Coming to her, she is of average height and on the obese side, had a cute face with Kerala-style sandal dot in her forehead and somewhere between dusky and wheatish in complexion. We chatted about our lives and shared our previous sexual adventures, some of them even considered taboo. After we got to know and became comfortable with each other, we started caressing each others arms and face in a delicate yet sensual manner that sent smokes into the room. To keep the mystery alive we fooled around with our clothes on and increased the fumes of expectation and with it the sexual tension too. I could feel my boner smashing up against my boxers and she was already breathing heavy from the DFKs and friendly bites. I got behind her, grabbed her boobs from behind and turned her face around for another round of mouth-to-mouth action. Her reached behind her and started playing with my hair while her melons got crushed under my grasp. Minutes later she got out of her leggings and stood just with her top and panty. It was too much for me to resist so I dropped her panty and took her big and flesh-covered body in for a moment. Then my primal instincts awoke again and I grabbed her behind once more with my cock rammed up against her now naked ass. Started kissing her again and with my free left hand started playing with her pussy. Had a weeks growth of hair there and made the feeling in my hand more cushiony like playing with a plush toy. After I got her motor running past a good speed she swiftly removed her top and bra in one fluid motion went straight for my clothes. Withing seconds I was standing there with my manhood raging with flowing blood. She sat on the bed and took my fully-erect dick in her arms and introduced her tongue to it. Started from the tip and worked it around the mushroom cap like enjoying an exotic ice cream cone. Then went for the whole thing gave me a great, slurpy BBJ. Once her thirst for cock had subsided a little I pushed her down on the bed and jumped on her for yet another round of DFKs and boob sucking all the while my throbbing dick was sliding up and down her smooth thighs. Her boobs were really big like squishy watermelons. I sucked them soaking wet and played with her big nipple while my rock-hard cock was enjoying the friction of her thighs. I could have been grabbing her boobs all day and I still wouldn't have had enough so with great restraint removed my right hand and again went down to her glorious female part for which all men go crazy. Started from the mound of hair, teased her hormones and let my hand slide down slowly down the clit and found the grand entrance. Started circling it as usual and introduced one finger inside. She gave a relaxed moan. Took the hint and started finger fucking her. Once I felt her getting more wet, inserted another finger without interrupting the fingering and felt her moans getting stronger and hotter. Went for a minute and I felt her muscles inside tense up as a wave of orgasm came gushing. I saw the content look on her face and felt great pride. As I say, it always feels great to be responsible for a women's pleasure. Didn't need to go down on this women. Instead achieved the result with Fiery Fingers. I nearly shot my load seeing all this. Gave her a minute to gain composure, rolled on the condom and asked her to come on top. She climbed up, inserted my cock into her and started bobbing up and down. She was big and bouncy when we did WOT. Her weight gave great warmth and felt great on my dick and thighs. She rode to her hearts content and then we switched to missionary. Went a few minutes there. Since she was at the end of the bed, I pulled her up, turned her around and took her from behind in doggy. I have to say this is my favorite position till now. It gave a great view of her ass and her boobs juggling with my every hump. Couple of minutes later, she got tired in that position and asked to switch to missionary again. I obliged and penetrated her again this time with real vigor as my dick was throbbing hard with excitement. Somehow managed to last another 5+ minutes and she bit her lip from screaming out from my hard humps. That made me burst and I creamed the condom still thrusting into her and maintaining speed. After a full minute later Johnny bowed down humbly, satisfied with the day's exploits. I crashed on top of her and we both laid there for something basking in the warmth and embrace of each other's body. We were both exhausted from our steamy session. Then we both reluctantly got up and went to clean ourselves.

After I came back from the washroom, she was sitting with her hair down and a calm look on her face. I knew it then that I had the done the job right. She said she has friends who are also in the film industry and said she will hook me up with them. She readily gave me her number and we had one last hot kiss before parting ways. I got out of the room, thanked the SP for the awesome experience and left the place in search of yet another steamy and lusty encounter.

Girl's Looks: 5/10 Big body and quite a few stretch marks but having had my share of mongering sessions I've learnt looks are only as good as the girls attitude.

Attitude: 10/10. Friendly and accommodating. Gives great company if you treat her nice. Good GFE, open to everything.

Damage: 4 K including place.

WIR: Hopefully yes. Also to try her friends.

Cheers.

GC.

Xxxvk
02-05-17, 18:05
Though I am yet to visit the MPs they told me (Sai Baba, Jaff'pet), wanted to thank them for replying to my msgs. Will visit the MPs sometime next week.

And Ajay, please check your inbox, have messaged you.

HotZen52
02-06-17, 05:47
After lying low for sometime, wanted try something different and out of my comfort zone. Had 3 escapades of the usual stuff so thought those didn't need a dedicated FR. In short, tried a busty fair girl in Chai nagar MP. She turned out to be arrogant and with an attitude. Confirms looks aren't everything. Then, had a nice session in a MP near Ashok Pillar. No restrictions, even FS maybe available the next time. Fair, Kerala girl. I couldn't remember the handle of the user who gave me this lead and it's hard to dig through the PMs so thanks a lot mate. You know who you are. Then 2 sessions in Chai nagar MP, one with my usual girl (already written an FR about this girl). The other one was with a new plump girl which I don't remember much because I was drunk out of my mind. Now that we have arrived at the present in our adventure let's continue.

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP. Got the green signal and went there. After, waiting a couple of minutes she entered the room. She was somewhat different than in the pic (big surprise, right? But had a BBW look and demeanour. Chose to take the plunge and paid the SP. After talking to her for a while learnt she is Telugu and got settled here in childhood. She said she has acted in very small roles in movies and married to a film director. Have to check to reputability of this info but a little fantasy always helps. Coming to her, she is of average height and on the obese side, had a cute face with Kerala-style sandal dot in her forehead and somewhere between dusky and wheatish in complexion..Great FR. Read and reread the report and throbbing Johnny was silenced only after vigorous shake and release. Bro. Care to share some contacts for my next visit. Already sent PM.

Thanks.

Lucas003
02-06-17, 06:08
After reading the news and seeing the action taken I guess the law people might be operating under-covered everywhere in Internet.Yes mate, I think this forum has many indies, SPs, and even LEs. I remember this one incident happened in Mumbai forum; A guy from Mumbai cyber crime branch had joined the forum. He got many contacts of Indies and SPs, and gave away those contacts to LEs. He said he made some good friends and also enjoyed few contacts shared with him. All these were revealed in his parting post on the forum. I don't know the veracity of this cyber crime guy but such suspicious posts float in the forum. Seniors who are in the forum for more than half a decade might know some similar instances in our Chennai forum itself.

Cheers!

Kar2692
02-06-17, 08:50
Senior from Delhi in Chennai for the day. Looking for a spa / MP that provides good service, preferably around the T Nagar area. Please PM any recommendations.

BeautyAdmirer
02-06-17, 09:59

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP. Got the green signal and went there. After, waiting a couple of minutes she entered the room. She was somewhat different than in the pic (big surprise, right? But had a BBW look and demeanour. Chose to take the plunge and paid the SP. After talking to her for a while learnt she is Telugu and got settled here in childhood. She said she has acted in very small roles in movies and married to a film director...Vow that hot FR was fantastic and a fitting tribute for the century run score! Keep it up bro.

AriesMt
02-06-17, 19:47
Hi guys,

I am in Chennai now and I will stay 3 days.

I would appreciate any contact, address sharing.

I found a page Locanto. I don't know if it is safe to call the ads there.

You can PM me.

I will share my experience.

Thanks. Looking forward to your message.

Xxxvk
02-07-17, 08:07
First of all a big thanks again to Gio Casanova for sharing this lead (sai Baba).

My experience:

Went to the area and spent literally 1 hour looking for the flats. There was no board. Just when I decided to leave, I wanted to give 1 last shot and asked a Watchman and he told me that I was standing outside the flat (lucky me).

Went in, had 2 options to choose from. Asked the guy at the reception. Took 1 hour pack for 2 k (maybe high).

The lady inside was friendly. Asked her for BB she quoted 1.5 but reduced to 1.

Evaluation:

Massage: 4 (balls and Johnny massage will give 7).

BB: 7 (let me touch and also kiss everywhere except nips and lips).

Maybe my ratings may not match with others because this was my first BB experience. Previous 2 were just HJ (posted earlier).

It took time for me to leak, so asked her to lie on me and jerk me. Which she didn't say no. (Guess if you are nice to them, they will reciprocate) .

While giving the money, I had 400 cash which I gave her and told her that I will give 600 by card but she said 500 is enough.

Total expense:

2 k counter + 0.9 k tips.

Will go again in the future if I don't get any better ones.

P.S: She said that even cops visit them usually. So it's pretty safe.

CoolSp
02-07-17, 12:44

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP. Got the green signal and went there. After, waiting a couple of minutes she entered the room. She was somewhat different than in the pic (big surprise, right? But had a BBW look and demeanour. Chose to take the plunge and paid the SP. After talking to her for a while learnt she is Telugu and got settled here in childhood. She said she has acted in very small roles in movies and married to a film director. Have to check to reputability of this info but a little fantasy always helps. Coming to her, she is of average height and on the obese side, had a cute face with Kerala-style sandal dot in her forehead and somewhere between dusky and wheatish in complexion. We chatted about our lives and shared our previous sexual adventures, some of them even considered taboo. After we got to know and became comfortable with each other, we started caressing each others arms and face in a delicate yet sensual manner that sent smokes into the room. To keep the mystery alive we fooled around with our clothes on and increased the fumes of expectation and with it the sexual tension too. I could feel my boner smashing up against my boxers and she was already breathing heavy from the DFKs and friendly bites. I got behind her, grabbed her boobs from behind and turned her face around for another round of mouth-to-mouth action. Her reached behind her and started playing with my hair while her melons got crushed under my grasp. Minutes later she got out of her leggings and stood just with her top and panty. It was too much for me to resist so I dropped her panty and took her big and flesh-covered body in for a moment. Then my primal instincts awoke again and I grabbed her behind once more with my cock rammed up against her now naked ass. Started kissing her again and with my free left hand started playing with her pussy. Had a weeks growth of hair there and made the feeling in my hand more cushiony like playing with a plush toy. After I got her motor running past a good speed she swiftly removed her top and bra in one fluid motion went straight for my clothes. Withing seconds I was standing there with my manhood raging with flowing blood. She sat on the bed and took my fully-erect dick in her arms and introduced her tongue to it. Started from the tip and worked it around the mushroom cap like enjoying an exotic ice cream cone. Then went for the whole thing gave me a great, slurpy BBJ. Once her thirst for cock had subsided a little I pushed her down on the bed and jumped on her for yet another round of DFKs and boob sucking all the while my throbbing dick was sliding up and down her smooth thighs. Her boobs were really big like squishy watermelons. I sucked them soaking wet and played with her big nipple while my rock-hard cock was enjoying the friction of her thighs. I could have been grabbing her boobs all day and I still wouldn't have had enough so with great restraint removed my right hand and again went down to her glorious female part for which all men go crazy. Started from the mound of hair, teased her hormones and let my hand slide down slowly down the clit and found the grand entrance. Started circling it as usual and introduced one finger inside. She gave a relaxed moan. Took the hint and started finger fucking her. Once I felt her getting more wet, inserted another finger without interrupting the fingering and felt her moans getting stronger and hotter. Went for a minute and I felt her muscles inside tense up as a wave of orgasm came gushing. I saw the content look on her face and felt great pride. As I say, it always feels great to be responsible for a women's pleasure. Didn't need to go down on this women. Instead achieved the result with Fiery Fingers. I nearly shot my load seeing all this. Gave her a minute to gain composure, rolled on the condom and asked her to come on top. She climbed up, inserted my cock into her and started bobbing up and down. She was big and bouncy when we did WOT. Her weight gave great warmth and felt great on my dick and thighs. She rode to her hearts content and then we switched to missionary. Went a few minutes there. Since she was at the end of the bed, I pulled her up, turned her around and took her from behind in doggy. I have to say this is my favorite position till now. It gave a great view of her ass and her boobs juggling with my every hump. Couple of minutes later, she got tired in that position and asked to switch to missionary again. I obliged and penetrated her again this time with real vigor as my dick was throbbing hard with excitement. Somehow managed to last another 5+ minutes and she bit her lip from screaming out from my hard humps. That made me burst and I creamed the condom still thrusting into her and maintaining speed. After a full minute later Johnny bowed down humbly, satisfied with the day's exploits. I crashed on top of her and we both laid there for something basking in the warmth and embrace of each other's body. We were both exhausted from our steamy session. Then we both reluctantly got up and went to clean ourselves.

After I came back from the washroom, she was sitting with her hair down and a calm look on her face. I knew it then that I had the done the job right. She said she has friends who are also in the film industry and said she will hook me up with them. She readily gave me her number and we had one last hot kiss before parting ways. I got out of the room, thanked the SP for the awesome experience and left the place in search of yet another steamy and lusty encounter.

Girl's Looks: 5/10 Big body and quite a few stretch marks but having had my share of mongering sessions I've learnt looks are only as good as the girls attitude.

Attitude: 10/10. Friendly and accommodating. Gives great company if you treat her nice. Good GFE, open to everything.

Damage: 4 K including place.

WIR: Hopefully yes. Also to try her friends.

Cheers.

GC.Good erotic style of writing. Happy to see that you were not put off by her weighty frame. The lady also deserves kudos for her nice attitude.

Xxxvk
02-07-17, 13:00
Already posted once but that didn't get uploaded. Hence posting it again.

First of all thanks to Gio Casanova for this lead.

Experience:

Literally spent 1 hour looking for the place since there were no boards at all. Just when I thought of giving up and returning, decided to give one last shot and asked a watchman standing there. He told me that I was standing right outside the flats and asked me to go upstairs. Once I reached, took a pack for 1 HR and paid 2 k at the counter. Had 2 options to choose from. Asked the receptionist the suggest. He suggested me a lady in probably mid 30's. Once inside, chose powder massage (not good). But she was massaging the balls pretty well. Asked her for BB, she quoted 1.5 k, convinced her to do it for 1 k which she accepted (probably if your nice, they reciprocate). She allowed me to kiss allover except her nips and lips. Asked her to lie on me and she even sucked my nips. Was a great 1st time BB experience.

Rating:

Massage: 4.

BB: 7 (may vary, dunno how others do it).

Looks: 6.

Will visit again but will visit other spas and check how their services are.

Personally this was my best experience as the previous ones offered just HJ.

Note: Its a pretty safe place.

SkMaze
02-07-17, 13:57

Cheers!OMG I went to one the same place one week before this happened, also written a FR about it. Shocked to see the news.

Xxxvk
02-07-17, 19:28
OMG I went to one the same place one week before this happened, also written a FR about it. Shocked to see the news.Guess someone got really lucky. Be careful bro.

MaxRox
02-08-17, 10:44
OMG I went to one the same place one week before this happened, also written a FR about it. Shocked to see the news.Same here visited one of spa 2 weeks before.

MassageFan420
02-09-17, 11:32
Recently joined ISG and bought my subscription just 2 days later. Just thinking about the possibilities got me excited. No clue about SPs but I am sort of a connoisseur of MPs though. Gladly willing to exchange information about Chennai, Coimbatore and Tiruppur over PM. Feel free to contact me fellow mongers!

SkMaze
02-09-17, 13:37
Same here visited one of spa 2 weeks before.I think better avoid spa and go for some inde in their home.

Se8132
02-09-17, 16:29
Hi Gio Casanova,

New to forum here.

I don't know how to send PM. I am in Chennai for two days visiting from abroad. Would you mind sending her contact information? (Not sure if I could ask that or not).

[QUOTE=GioCasanova;1994879]After lying low for sometime, wanted try something different and out of my comfort zone. Had 3 escapades of the usual stuff so thought those didn't need a dedicated FR. In short, tried a busty fair girl in Chai nagar MP. She turned out to be arrogant and with an attitude. Confirms looks aren't everything. Then, had a nice session in a MP near Ashok Pillar. No restrictions, even FS maybe available the next time. Fair, Kerala girl. I couldn't remember the handle of the user who gave me this lead and it's hard to dig through the PMs so thanks a lot mate. You know who you are. Then 2 sessions in Chai nagar MP, one with my usual girl (already written an FR about this girl). The other one was with a new plump girl which I don't remember much because I was drunk out of my mind. Now that we have arrived at the present in our adventure let's continue.

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP...[/QUOT===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

MazzaGuy69
02-09-17, 18:55
I think better avoid spa and go for some inde in their home.I have tried few MPs and posted FRs here. Not feeling comfortable with MP or SPA environment. So, I have tried to get some Indie contact. I have tried some on my own through Locanto ads, but could not materialize any. I sent PMs to some members here seeking help, again no result. I have subscribed for PM facility and renewed it also. More than a year gone. But could not get any contacts. Slowly losing hope.

HungryDemon
02-09-17, 20:38
Hi Chennaites,

I will be visiting Chennai tomorrow and reach there by 11 pm night.

And have connecting flight after 6 am.

Any late night arrangements facilities are there.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards.

Rajaa
02-10-17, 12:12
Have anyone tried dolly, haseena, meena, karishma, ammu recently. I was quite busy with my works for two months. Are they still on stream?

JohnBoxter
02-10-17, 16:42
Rightly said mate. Will try to add a few more points. Firstly, they aren't available all the time. Hence 'busy in shoot' reply can be expected at the last minute. Secondly, when you speak with a SP, he sends like almost the entire list. In reality, he won't be having any direct but goes through many layers of middle men which actually escalates the final cost multiple times. A few years back, I have tried a few top serial ones at 20 k shot. Was luckily to have a direct friend inside who was part of that studio.

SP V deals with cine ones. He doesn't ask for advance but quotes very high. He is asking like 50 k for a relatively new face. He knows VJ are closely it seems. But still not coming down 60 k for her. She isn't worth even 1/4th of that price but blame it on the brand value. Moreover, they have attitude and there might be more No's than Yes's during the session. To sum up, unless you have some direct friends inside or some leads, it's not worth going for that fantasy..Nicely said JK bro. Do you have any contacts of Hifi models or their SP. Can you PM me please. I tried to ping you but your inbox is full. As always.

Regards,

John.

ILuvThisHobby
02-10-17, 21:02
Forget about that bro! This Chennai forum is not an open brotherhood as far as I see. People who are helping other members don't take it offensive because you are few. I am back in India 4 months back and a member of this forum for three months with a hope but in vain. I figured myself about Chennai and having a blast. No help, no body cares for your questions. But when you review, I have seen this so called seniors come into PM with an offer for exchange and run away with contacts. Don't assume that I am talking in frustration. I don't blame some seniors for not replying to every post as there are too many asking for contacts than contributing. FYI all new members. Communities are all about give and take. Earn your reputation but for seniors, loose up a little.

I have tried few MPs and posted FRs here. Not feeling comfortable with MP or SPA environment. So, I have tried to get some Indie contact. I have tried some on my own through Locanto ads, but could not materialize any. I sent PMs to some members here seeking help, again no result. I have subscribed for PM facility and renewed it also. More than a year gone. But could not get any contacts. Slowly losing hope.

HeatItUphyd
02-10-17, 21:52
Kudos to your writing style bro. Being abroad, your FR's gives that push to fly back at least once in a year to taste our own local birds. Nothing beats the time spent with a good indie and right attitude.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Fixed up with a well-known Indie of the forum for whom there is mixed reviews. She didn't pick up the phone when I was about to leave so I figured her husband must have been home or something (this got confirmed when she called later in the day). So, at the last minute I remembered a girl I saw last time at a SP's place and called that SP. Got the green signal and went there. After, waiting a couple of minutes she entered the room. She was somewhat different than in the pic (big surprise, right? But had a BBW look and demeanour. Chose to take the plunge and paid the SP. After talking to her for a while learnt she is Telugu and got settled here in childhood. She said she has acted in very small roles in movies and married to a film director...

RamboRaj1
02-10-17, 22:05
Have anyone tried dolly, haseena, meena, karishma, ammu recently. I was quite busy with my works for two months. Are they still on stream?Hi Buddy,

Am new to the forum and appreciate your help if you could share the contact of any.

Thanks!

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

UrsTrueLiar
02-11-17, 11:49
Went to quite a number of MPs in the recent months, but was lazy to report them. MP was in Bluekarai where they run with 5 NI. First time went there, the place was pretty average and they showed the line up. Picked one name Aiysa. 24 yo with nice structure gave a pretty decent massage. She was wonderful seducing me with her moves doing BB. I came in her tits.

Looks- 7.

Massage- 6.

Overall- 7.

Price-1600+1800 (inside).

WIR: Yes.

KoolJay
02-11-17, 19:50
Back to Chennai after a long time. Can someone guide to some professional MP with good massage and tint of extras (bum msg and HJ good). Used to get such kind of experience from Shape spa and RXXX spa (closed now). Any pointers please? Kindly PM.

Kha Yyam
02-12-17, 08:21
Forget about that bro! This Chennai forum is not an open brotherhood as far as I see. People who are helping other members don't take it offensive because you are few. I am back in India 4 months back and a member of this forum for three months with a hope but in vain. I figured myself about Chennai and having a blast. No help, no body cares for your questions. But when you review, I have seen this so called seniors come into PM with an offer for exchange and run away with contacts. Don't assume that I am talking in frustration. I don't blame some seniors for not replying to every post as there are too many asking for contacts than contributing. FYI all new members. Communities are all about give and take. Earn your reputation but for seniors, loose up a little.I absolutely agree with you.

Maveric8
02-12-17, 08:46
Hi folks,

I'm in chennai this week and would like to taste some inde or some good chicks here. Requesting senior members / members to please help with some contacts.

Would be happy to reciprocate contacts from Delhi / Bangalore.

Cheers!

BombaC
02-12-17, 10:24
Has any one tried the MP in Aruna in sterling road which offers Balinese massage. Extras offered?It's not worth. They don't have good option.

BombaC
02-12-17, 10:32
Nicely said JK bro. Do you have any contacts of Hifi models or their SP. Can you PM me please. I tried to ping you but your inbox is full. As always.

Regards,

John.Exactly, not worth trying when experience is going to be bad.

You can explore some good MP.

Shanky24
02-12-17, 17:30
Have anyone tried the pickup ladies in are Kay Salai. Near maris college bus stop and reliance digital building? Are they worth and safe?

EatPrayLove
02-12-17, 21:03
Have anyone tried the pickup ladies in are Kay Salai. Near maris college bus stop and reliance digital building? Are they worth and safe?Most of them are TGs. Be careful bro!

Kirtan
02-13-17, 18:53
3rd floor of plaza on Anna Salai, Mound road near Bura hotel.

It's just behind the bus stop.

2 NI s and 3 SI girls.

All same charges.

1500 counter, B2B 1.5 to 2 k.

0.5 for HJ.

No DFK, no boon lick.

Just touching.

Massage is namesake.

WIR- no.

Experience 3/10.

UrsTrueLiar
02-14-17, 04:39
Last Sunday got lady SP number in Tnagar tried a Telugu bird.

Structure- 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (Firm and mid sized).

CBJ: 6/10 (sloppy work for 2 minutes).

GFE: 6/10.

Nothing to say much about the fuck. Just 20 minutes.

Damage: 3.5 k +(. 5 inside).

WIR- Never.

RanaGoogs
02-14-17, 06:08
Hi guys,

Not going into detail as she has been reviewed so many times on this forum.

She is very much over hyped about her service and her flawless fair skin. She has the body of a 16 year old with the face of 28 year old. Very short. A Rajasthani girl, who speaks fluent Tamil, skin tanned by Chennai weather. Service is okay. She gives a BBJ. She is a time watcher, but she said if I had come early, she wouldn't have hurried. She had few other northy, village-type aunties and a Chennai girl at her disposal. I would very much prefer the Poonamallee aunty for this girl, any day. Having said that, I guess, in Chennai, this is all you get at this price.

Damage- 4 k.

Skin- 5/10.

GFE- 3/10.

Boobs- 3/10.

Height- 3/10.

WIR. Not really, but might try her other references.

Happy & safe Mongering.

AR.

ChennaiFreek
02-14-17, 06:16
Hey dude,

Please share the details.

Hi dude,

Can you pass me her details.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

MHarry541
02-14-17, 07:05
This is another FR from me in Valasavakkam.

Called the guy from Loc. Fixed the time with MP and its Men's Club in that area. I believe some of the seniors know this place I think. It was good massage and my advise is have a look around with the girls and select whom you like. Recently they have two NI ladies not good and I advise to stay away from them. I saw three persons and they are good. I went SI and had good time. About to get her personal number and due to others in the next room decided to get the number next time.

Antiquity
02-14-17, 07:43
Try the one in Choolaimedu, my previous FR's will give you directions to it.

There is a new Bali girl there Miss V who offers a decent massage and FS. Extremely hot ass and she kept asking me why I would rather get a B2B then fuck her doggy style.

Back to Chennai after a long time. Can someone guide to some professional MP with good massage and tint of extras (bum msg and HJ good). Used to get such kind of experience from Shape spa and RXXX spa (closed now). Any pointers please? Kindly PM.

Rajaa
02-14-17, 14:25
After a long gap. Finally spoke to the my regular sp who provide NI. He sent the profile at 8 k / HR. If any one have tried her. Please let me know the comments. Can share the details with good contacts exchange.

Ajay2984
02-14-17, 15:21
3rd floor of plaza on Anna Salai, Mound road near Bura hotel.

It's just behind the bus stop.

2 NI s and 3 SI girls.

All same charges.

1500 counter, B2B 1.5 to 2 k.

0.5 for HJ.

No DFK, no boon lick.

Just touching.

Massage is namesake.

WIR- no.

Experience 3/10.This MP can be better avoided. Absolute waste of time.

JohnnyNeedsMor
02-14-17, 16:11

There is a new Bali girl there Miss V who offers a decent massage and FS. Extremely hot ass and she kept asking me why I would rather get a B2B then fuck her doggy style.Full FR and damage?

FireFist1105
02-14-17, 20:33

There is a new Bali girl there Miss V who offers a decent massage and FS. Extremely hot ass and she kept asking me why I would rather get a B2B then fuck her doggy style.Hi bro,

Can you share more detailed directions about the Choolaimedu spa. Unable to locate it. PM me the details if you can, so that I can revert you with the contacts which I have.

Kieran25
02-15-17, 05:12
Hey brothers!

I have been a long time monger and a silent spectator of this forum for quite sometime but I have been abroad for more than a year now. I am finally back home for a short time and the scenes here have changed considerably. I have been to the most MPs discussed here but haven't been successful with FS and with the LE action I feel a bit unsafe.

I usually use Loc but now since I am here just for week its been hard to discover a decent contact. I tried my bit but ended up being scammed, the no ends with 36685. The lad over the phone claimed to have indes in ashk pilla and Kodam, I find a lot of his listings still active on Loc so beware of this guys.

I would love to have a taste of indes before I leave, I have just bought a subscription and any leads regarding any inde would be much appreciated. I would love a sesh with the P'malle aunty or other MILF, can someone help me with the reference please? I don't mind sharing my contacts with fellow members. Would be grateful for any help from members.

Thanks.

Anant99
02-15-17, 08:05
I don't see many people talking about the 2 MP's on ECR owned by the same guy. I've been going there for quite a while, and he changes girls often (although there are a few that just never leave). Its in the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Area. BTW I'm new on this site. Do you guys actually have contacts of indies (not the ugly ones) that are shared here? Or is it mostly MPs here?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CadburyGuyz
02-15-17, 11:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

WinterIsComing
02-15-17, 13:12
Hello all,

I've been on and off for a while now. I've tried a few SPs back in my day but I've never been to Massage spas. I really want to start with spas since SPs things end up pretty soon. Can any kind seniors pm me any extra friendly spa near Velachery?

JohnSmith1981
02-15-17, 13:58
Lovely sounds nice. Can you share the contact details please, appreciate if you can respond.

In most instances in chennai most of the aunty stuff we are get are chubby and average looking. There are very few who have class and charm. There is one such inde whose profile I got long time back but was getting difficult to arrange. She was keeping on postponing as she did not trust me. Finally through the help of my friend Deshji was able to arrange a ref and was able to finally get her.

She is good looking, graceful, mind you very few people have grace here. She talks sweet and looks chic and elegant. Arranged my own place and asked her to come near a famous hospital in mpair.

Checked into the room and made her comfortable. Got to know something about her personal life. It was great to hear she is closer to my native place. Slowly moved on to action. She really has a tight body. Can't say she has kids except for some stretch marks near stomach. Very fair body with nor marks any where, non saggy boobs.

Good company and willing to do all. Likes DATY and fingering a lot. Asked me to finger her more intensivly. Over all a good experience.

She is a treat for people who like class. Damage little bit higher.

JohnSmith1981
02-15-17, 15:32
Hello,

Loved reading your fun.

I joined today and having a desire to enjoy fun with others past a few months.

Can you share her contact and appreciate helping you in return, but I don't have any contacts right now. But soon will have.

Regards.

Visited driving school MP (near pillar) last week. Chose Ms. P, who I had chosen once before and had a TL plus HJ. At that time, I had decided I would try to go further on the next visit. She left me in the room to change. I stripped fully and was about to put on the dispo when she came in. So thought "what the heck", and put the dispo aside and lay on the table fully nude. She finished the massage and started HJ. Slipped my hand into her top, and she immediately stripped off top and bra and I started to suck on her breasts. This was as far as I went last time. Now I unzipped her jeans and slipped my fingers inside and felt her panties. She was quite okay with it, so I went to unbutton her jeans. She obliged and unbuttoned and pushed her jeans and panties halfway down her thighs. I got down from the table and had a good DATY with her in the standing position. Then I lifted her onto the table and stripped her completely and lay on top of her and humped her for a while. She was open for everything except for FS, BJ and lip kiss. Finished with her jerking me off while we stood close together with me sucking at her breasts.

Damage: 1.5 k + 0.5 k tips.

WIR: Yes.

HiThereAloha
02-15-17, 16:13
After a long gap. Finally spoke to the my regular sp who provide NI. He sent the profile at 8 k / HR. If any one have tried her. Please let me know the comments. Can share the details with good contacts exchange.Too high Sir! Yes she's cute. But too damn high.

CoolHitman12
02-16-17, 03:11
It is good to put scammed ad of locanto in forum and Delhi forum is putting about scam.

And helping each other.

We must do the same in chennai forum.

In Delhi forum, the ISGians are keeping price control of SP and indies.

Hey brothers!

I have been a long time monger and a silent spectator of this forum for quite sometime but I have been abroad for more than a year now. I am finally back home for a short time and the scenes here have changed considerably. I have been to the most MPs discussed here but haven't been successful with FS and with the LE action I feel a bit unsafe.

I usually use Loc but now since I am here just for week its been hard to discover a decent contact. I tried my bit but ended up being scammed, the no ends with 36685. The lad over the phone claimed to have indes in ashk pilla and Kodam, I find a lot of his listings still active on Loc so beware of this guys.

I would love to have a taste of indes before I leave, I have just bought a subscription and any leads regarding any inde would be much appreciated. I would love a sesh with the P'malle aunty or other MILF, can someone help me with the reference please? I don't mind sharing my contacts with fellow members. Would be grateful for any help from members.

Thanks.

UrsTrueLiar
02-16-17, 05:30
I don't see many people talking about the 2 MP's on ECR owned by the same guy. I've been going there for quite a while, and he changes girls often (although there are a few that just never leave). It's in the Area. BTW I'm new on this site. Do you guys actually have contacts of indies (not the ugly ones) that are shared here? Or is it mostly MPs here?

I am regular to this MPs, nowadays the girls are very average and no FS.

JohnSmith1981
02-16-17, 06:03
Hello,

Can you share contact I am interested.

Too high Sir! Yes she's cute. But too damn high.

UrsTrueLiar
02-16-17, 06:05
Got indi Swati 25 yr from Pallavrm no ends 272.

I had been in touch with her and she won't budge down from 8 k-1 hour only out call service. She is independent I guess, try to drops down her prices. Have anyone tried her?

Raj 100
02-16-17, 06:13
Last week I have visited L Spa near Central. Ambience was good. This is my 4th visit to this spa. There are 2 SI and 3 NE therapist available. I choose NE, chick Miss J. I took basic 1 HR. Cream massage session. She did good massage. Somewhat professional. She is very silent. If you ask any question then she will answer. After completing the massage, myself opened up for extras. She allows top access and does HJ only. No DFK & BBJ.

She has good hand full of firm boobs. I sucked and pressed to my heart for 10 minutes. Then she played with my jonny and released him within 2 minutes. Took shower and had green tea, then left.

Damage: 2 k at counter + 1 k tips.

No complaints. WIR with other chick.

Raj 100.

JohnSmith1981
02-16-17, 07:10
Hello Ranji,

I joined yesterday and am loving the forum for fun.

I am 35 M from Chennai Purasawalkam. Would love to meet fun loving friends and share good time together. Interested in having sex with new fruits and enjoy fruit salad. This desire is popped up past a few months after my wife isn't much interested in sex and I have a love for sex pleasure. Would appreciate your response. I currently don't have much contacts but will have it soon and can share with friends here.

Regards.

Hi all,

My friend gave me a wonderful surprise for his birthday treat which I really impressed. He took me in ECR one resort and booked 2 rooms usual.

SP arrived with multiple chicks in Innova we have chosen two till lunch time and exchanged. Afternoon same Innova came to pickup the chicks and replaced by some new. Seriously guys I don't have stamina to do on afternoon after lunch still we enjoyed a lot. Planned for next week for more surprise since SP promised some mallus are coming. (college studs).

Resort guy is so friendly and that resort is owned by politician no worry about cops and feel like GF experience pool, lobby etc even he is arranging food also.

Chicks- 8.

Service- 10.

Attitude- 10.

Place. Very safe.

Demand - 8 K (all inclusive) room + chicks whole day.

Regards,

Ranji

Vikada
02-16-17, 13:45
Some how found this spa. Nicely located. But very difficult to convince the therapist.

Hi bro,

Can you share more detailed directions about the Choolaimedu spa. Unable to locate it. PM me the details if you can, so that I can revert you with the contacts which I have.

Anant99
02-16-17, 17:12
Is the girl who called herself honey still there? I know the quality is quite bad now. He sends me pics when new ones come in.

I don't see many people talking about the 2 MP's on ECR owned by the same guy. I've been going there for quite a while, and he changes girls often (although there are a few that just never leave). It's in the Area. BTW I'm new on this site. Do you guys actually have contacts of indies (not the ugly ones) that are shared here? Or is it mostly MPs here?

I am regular to this MPs, nowadays the girls are very average and no FS.

JohnSmith1981
02-17-17, 10:31
Hello,

Can you private message her contact details.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Got indi Swati 25 yr from Pallavrm no ends 272.

I had been in touch with her and she won't budge down from 8 k-1 hour only out call service. She is independent I guess, try to drops down her prices. Have anyone tried her?

Arman2684
02-18-17, 09:51
Brothers,

Hope everyone is doing great with your mongering experiences.

I am fairly new to the forum as I have been trying to find contacts after my return to India in the last year.

Through the help of one senior member got the contact of an SP and he served me with average looking birds.

I rehashed Locanto now and then and 90% ended up with fake ads.

Got lucky a couple of times and found a few good MPs with extras.

I am looking for the contacts of any indies and more specifically Karishma and Poonamallee mami that has been regularly reviewed here.

It would be great if any of the senior brothers help me with any contacts.

I can share the couple of SPs and MPs that I have unearthed thus far.

Eager to write FRs and start my contributions to this great forum.

Looking forward for your PMs.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

A.

BlackBolt0952
02-18-17, 17:00
Hi,

I'm a silent watcher of this forum for last 3 years. And I'm from cape comerin, being shy I unable to crack a pot till today. Coming to Chennai for official work, to try my luck searched locanto, found and contacted an SP no ends with 832, told his major den nearby zoo area and told profiles are 3 k for short term, shared photos and what's app, looks worth a shot. Any opinion regarding this.

T Kappa
02-18-17, 19:27
Went there and was delighted.

Luckily got in touch with friend who occasionally used to monger. He got me in touch of inde whom I started to talk and fixed the weekend but then unfortunately she was unavailable due to some issue. Luckily she got me fixed with her friend the same day. She is one kind of a Tamil babe indeed. She is in a need of hard cash and needs to get her rent and other bills Paid ASAP so into this profession.

She is damn good in bed though a bit on plump side and also told she loves sex expeditions. I played with her melons for some time and kissed pecks here and there before starting the act. Her pussy was clean, shaven that I just wanted to lick it until she exploded. Fully tight and so clean.

To enhance she gave me an awesome BBBJ which made me just fall in love with her. Mounted her in the every pose and she is damn clean with a small tincture of perfect fragrance. It was difficult to hold for long, so exploded in the first few poses only. This time the whole experience was at a different level as of I felt like a pure GFE.

Report Card.

Babe- 7/10 Not a pro WG.

Assets- Big but sagging.

Attitude- 9/10 didn't say no to me for BBBJ.

Room- Average but manageable since it was her friend's place.

Damage- 6.5 k this time, but will reduce it next time.

WIR- Yes, difficult to find this kind of bird.

UrsTrueLiar
02-19-17, 06:11
Many thanks to Senior after exchanging my contact got Mallu Lady SP contact at Valasavkkm, Mallu girl name of Sivaji (Rajini) movie Heroine doing UG in Meena clg. She quoted 10 k. She did not budge even after a lot of negotiations for 2 shots she said no for second one. Settled the deal in 8 k (1 hour) . Good part was she was beautiful. She asked me to wash my dick and washed herself too. Removed our clothes and started kissing each other. Her body and skin were awesome. She allowed kissing but refused DFK. No for BBBJ proceed with a very nice BBBJ that seemed blissful! Now my dick was fully erect however I was taking time. After a while she asked me to fuck her. I fucked her in missionary for a while and blew the entire load! Overall she was a good fuck with beautiful face and nice body but price was high for me.

Looks- 8/10 (very beautiful).

Body- 8/10 (soft skin and shapely body).

BBBJ- 9/10.

Pussy- 7/10 (shaven, Feel no tight).

Attitude- 8/10.

Ambiance - 6/10. (Flat but Room is shady).

Damage- 8 k+0.5 k (inside) for ST (definitely high).

WIR. Not for the price that I paid (max of 5 to 6 K. If chick was good).

BeautyAdmirer
02-19-17, 08:13
A good catch bro, and a nice FR. The girl looks pretty promising too.

Luckily got in touch with friend who occasionally used to monger. He got me in touch of inde whom I started to talk and fixed the weekend but then unfortunately she was unavailable due to some issue. Luckily she got me fixed with her friend the same day. She is one kind of a Tamil babe indeed. She is in a need of hard cash and needs to get her rent and other bills Paid ASAP so into this profession.

She is damn good in bed though a bit on plump side and also told she loves sex expeditions. I played with her melons for some time and kissed pecks here and there before starting the act. Her pussy was clean, shaven that I just wanted to lick it until she exploded. Fully tight and so clean..

BangUsage
02-19-17, 08:14
Guys,

Came for a day to chennai. Let me know for any MP near koyambedu before boarding the bus.

Thanks will reciprocate in Bangalore with it fail.

Happy mongering.

NaughtyChennai
02-19-17, 10:02

She is damn good in bed though a bit on plump side and also told she loves sex expeditions. I played with her melons for some time and kissed pecks here and there before starting the act. Her pussy was clean, shaven that I just wanted to lick it until she exploded. Fully tight and so clean.

To enhance she gave me an awesome BBBJ which made me just fall in love with her. Mounted her in the every pose and she is damn clean with a small tincture of perfect fragrance. It was difficult to hold for long, so exploded in the first few poses only. This time the whole experience was at a different level as of I felt like a pure GFE.

Report Card.

Babe- 7/10 Not a pro WG.

Assets- Big but sagging.

Attitude- 9/10 didn't say no to me for BBBJ.

Room- Average but manageable since it was her friend's place.

Damage- 6.5 k this time, but will reduce it next time.

WIR- Yes, difficult to find this kind of bird.Who is the indie?

Gio Casanova
02-19-17, 10:45
I was in touch with this girl I tried a while back in a MP for sometime now. She called me just to catch up on some stuff. It was then I decided that this could turn into a nice mongering experience. So I asked her if she is free that time and after working out to timings, making sure I had protection with me, I started for the place. I reached there and was greeted by her friendly face with a smile. I chose the standard deal at the counter and went in. Didn't even bother with dispo and just for namesake draped a towel around me in case. She entered and we decided to pass on the massage and lunged at each other. She joined me up on the table and started running her hands over my hair while our tongues played with each other like a few serpents in heat. She removed her top and hard padded bra in a hurry exposing her nice dark areola with big nipples. I laid her down and came on top to suck her breasts while the towel slid off my waist to reveal my hungry dick waiting for action. She glanced at it quickly and smiled. I always maintain that the biggest compliment you could give a girl is to let her know she gets you hard. After some boob sucking and DFKs and whatnots, I rid her of her jeans and panties to bring her down to her birthday suit. She told me no guy ever went down on her so I asked her to relax and release my tongue on her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her heads and I could see I was doing the trick. She also bit her hand as to not scream out loud. She finally told me stop before jumping for cock and nice tensing BBBJ. After sucking it to her liking she asked me if I had a condom. I smiled inside my head as I had anticipated this moment. I asked her to check my wallet and there it was waiting to be torn. She put it on me and gave CBJ this time. Gave it a few strokes to prepare me and climbed on top. Her pussy was not too tight but not very loose either. It could get the job done. She rode me for a couple of minutes before she got tired. I asked her lie down and climbed on top of her for missionary. Penetrated her and I went the depth to see her eyes roll back into her head again only this time she didn't suppress her feelings. She kept letting out very audible moans frequently. Her eyes were fixed on mine with her mouth half open in heat. While humping I swooped down and gave her another passionate DFK that made us both out of breath but we still didn't stop. After another couple of minutes her moans began to increase in volume coupled with my breathing. I finally released my man juices in sync with her loudest moan yet. I still kept going for another minute as not to end abruptly what was a very erotic experience for the both of us. I stopped and crashed beside her for a while. There was hardly any space on the table. She glanced at me sideways, smiled and got up to remove the condom the reservoir of which was overflowing. She removed it gently without any sudden movements so it won't ruin my relaxed state. We both got dressed, she gave me a towel and soap for a hot bath and left the room. I finished up in there and got out of the room to see her sitting in the balcony regaining her composure. We didn't even talk about tips till then and what happened in that room was just nature taking course. I gave her what I had in my wallet and told her we would meet next time in a more comfortable place. She was afraid to come to any other place this time around. I convinced her that there are places for things like this and we would talk about it in detail afterwards.

So my first FS at a MP was a really enjoyable one. The only drawback was the place itself as it was a MP and only the table was available. It's nor sufficient to accommodate two people. Looking for a nice serviced apartment for the next encounter of such kind.

The guy who referred me was right when he said FS was possible in this MP. I forgot his mongering name but you know who you are and a big thumbs up to you.

Total Damage: 2.5K.

Cheers.
GC

CoolSp
02-19-17, 14:30
Had a good session with a gujju girl.

In my close mongering circle, all of us had discussed that Gujju girls are the best fuck. Their stamina is unbeatable. Our very own Priya Anjali Rai was really a hearth throb for many and lots of white guys in US also crave for gujju girls. Gujja girls really have an aura about them.

It was my long time dream to be with a gujju girl. Got it fulfilled through a SP here.

Got pics from my standard SP, which looked like Amul Baby. The pics were enough to pull me to SP place after a long time.

The girl was much different than the pics shared. But it was for better. She was just in good shape (exercise body, hence tight). She has the sexy face which only gujju girls have. Killer eyes. She looked exactly like Priya Anjali Rai. The girl really made me comfortable the moment she entered. Started with good kiss. Her melons were awesome. Really solid.

The real fun started when I started the fuck. Its said that Gujju girls have great stamina and are solid fuck. To top it off the girl looked similar to Priya Anjali Rai. The moment I started the fuck it was like a real priya anjali rai porn movie. The harder I fucked the harder she shrieked. The face, eyes were Priya Anjali Rai. I was transported to Priya Anjali Rai movie.

It has to be one of my best experiences.

She is a girl not to be missed. Solid tits and a great fuck.

CoolSp
02-19-17, 14:31
Who is the indie?None other than our bar hoppin geetha. But be careful guys she is money minded and will ditch you at last moment.

CoolHitman12
02-19-17, 15:54
What is Damage bro?

In my close mongering circle, all of us had discussed that Gujju girls are the best fuck. Their stamina is unbeatable. Our very own Priya Anjali Rai was really a hearth throb for many and lots of white guys in US also crave for gujju girls. Gujja girls really have an aura about them.

It was my long time dream to be with a gujju girl. Got it fulfilled through a SP here.

Got pics from my standard SP, which looked like Amul Baby. The pics were enough to pull me to SP place after a long time.

The girl was much different than the pics shared. But it was for better. She was just in good shape (exercise body, hence tight). She has the sexy face which only gujju girls have. Killer eyes. She looked exactly like Priya Anjali Rai. The girl really made me comfortable the moment she entered. Started with good kiss. Her melons were awesome. Really solid.

The real fun started when I started the fuck. Its said that Gujju girls have great stamina and are solid fuck. To top it off the girl looked similar to Priya Anjali Rai. The moment I started the fuck it was like a real priya anjali rai porn movie. The harder I fucked the harder she shrieked. The face, eyes were Priya Anjali Rai. I was transported to Priya Anjali Rai movie.

It has to be one of my best experiences.

She is a girl not to be missed. Solid tits and a great fuck.

Rocquer
02-19-17, 19:52
Visited this MP Opp Grand sweets at Adyar named Purple leaf. Negotiated b2 b for 2 K. Got 3 choices. They had a MILF & 2 young dusky tamil chose a young one. Looked like around early 20's. Went on the room, was offered disposables, but it dint look clean hence denied. In few minutes as we were getting ready for the massage comes a rat from the a / see. Called the owner and moved to another room, looked much clean. She started the namesake massage, I asked her to get into act, but she demanded 1. 5 k tips. I negotiated hard and finalized got. 5 k,.

Nothing worth mentioning, had a b2 b for around 8 to 10 minutes followed by a happy ending.

Had a shower in a not so clean bathroom & left immediately. Total damage 2. 5 K.

Went to another MP the lane opp side just to have a decent massage & clean up in a better bathroom. This place name has been changing every 3 months. Have been here couple of times but no extras. Known was La Olay these days.

Won't recommend both the above place to anyone. Just wanted to ensure folks are informed.

Anyways, recently found a indie known as Banu with digits ending 8129 on loc. Anyone's tried? Look forward for the FR. Quoting 2. 5 K at T'myur.

CoolHem
02-19-17, 20:07
Hi,

That Bhanu who lives in a small lane in Tiruvanmayur is a complete waste of money. Went in to see her, not even worth a penny. Waste of time. Came out of there citing reasons.

Visited this MP Opp Grand sweets at Adyar named Purple leaf. Negotiated b2 b for 2 K. Got 3 choices. They had a MILF & 2 young dusky tamil chose a young one. Looked like around early 20's. Went on the room, was offered disposables, but it dint look clean hence denied. In few minutes as we were getting ready for the massage comes a rat from the a / see. Called the owner and moved to another room, looked much clean. She started the namesake massage, I asked her to get into act, but she demanded 1. 5 k tips. I negotiated hard and finalized got. 5 k,.

Nothing worth mentioning, had a b2 b for around 8 to 10 minutes followed by a happy ending..

CoolHem
02-19-17, 20:14
Being a new member, is it possible to message me the contact details or how shall I meet the SP?

Appreciate your help bro.

Got pics from my standard SP, which looked like Amul Baby. The pics were enough to pull me to SP place after a long time..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

VirginBoySex
02-19-17, 20:25

Nothing worth mentioning, had a b2 b for around 8 to 10 minutes followed by a happy ending.

Had a shower in a not so clean bathroom & left immediately. Total damage 2. 5 K.

Went to another MP the lane opp side just to have a decent massage & clean up in a better bathroom. This place name has been changing every 3 months. Have been here couple of times but no extras. Known was La Olay these days.

Won't recommend both the above place to anyone. Just wanted to ensure folks are informed.

Anyways, recently found a indie known as Banu with digits ending 8129 on loc. Anyone's tried? Look forward for the FR. Quoting 2. 5 K at T'myur.Could you buy me a subscription over here? I don't have a credit card, I can PayTM you if that's okay.

Xxxvk
02-20-17, 01:40
Could you buy me a subscription over here? I don't have a credit card, I can PayTM you if that's okay.You don't need a credit card. You can get one with a Debit card too. It should be a visa master card I guess. At least I was able to.

Good luck.

UrsTrueLiar
02-20-17, 05:27
What you are told is 100% correct, I got her contact by one of her friend and both are not worth. WIR- never.

DeshRaj
02-20-17, 05:27

The girl was much different than the pics shared. But it was for better. She was just in good shape (exercise body, hence tight). She has the sexy face which only gujju girls have. Killer eyes. She looked exactly like Priya Anjali Rai. The girl really made me comfortable the moment she entered. Started with good kiss. Her melons were awesome. Really solid..Understand you had a great time, your bang on with the Gujju women description, so added another feather to your mongering hat! Have been unlucky so far on this conquest myself, shall take your guidance and crack this at the earliest.

Deshraj.

Akrt6543
02-20-17, 05:52

Luckily got in touch with friend who occasionally used to monger. He got me in touch of inde whom I started to talk and fixed the weekend but then unfortunately she was unavailable due to some issue. Luckily she got me fixed with her friend the same day. She is one kind of a Tamil babe indeed. She is in a need of hard cash and needs to get her rent and other bills Paid ASAP so into this profession...Isn't she Nithya, the famous bar girl Geetha's cousin?

Lucas003
02-20-17, 06:09

Won't recommend both the above place to anyone. Just wanted to ensure folks are informed...I've seen this name La Olay in a couple of places. I'm not sure whether they belong to same owners or this name is a standard MP name, like how many hotels name themselves Hotel SVB or Arya bhavn. I've seen one Olay in interiors of Velachry. So far the perfect place I've ever seen. It's very a 2 floor house with the reception of ground floor and rooms on the 1st. There were candles and incense sticks to elevate our hormones. The rates were a bit high so I got their no and came back. Called them after a day and asked whether are they professional to which they said it's strictly professional. Though we might get extras after visiting them a couple of times and building rapport with the therapist, I think it's better to spend that money where extras are assured. So yeah, +1 to avoid La Olays.

Cheers!

Rajaa
02-20-17, 07:24
Could you buy me a subscription over here? I don't have a credit card, I can PayTM you if that's okay.If you got the debit card or internet banking account then check with entropay website. You can buy subscription with it.

JohnSmith1981
02-20-17, 08:42
Hello bro,

Nice style and enjoyed reading it.

Can you share the contact and reach on private message.

I am interested and appreciate your response.

Regards,

John.

I was in touch with this girl I tried a while back in a MP for sometime now. She called me just to catch up on some stuff. It was then I decided that this could turn into a nice mongering experience. So I asked her if she is free that time and after working out to timings, making sure I had protection with me, I started for the place. I reached there and was greeted by her friendly face with a smile. I chose the standard deal at the counter and went in. Didn't even bother with dispo and just for namesake draped a towel around me in case. She entered and we decided to pass on the massage and lunged at each other. She joined me up on the table and started running her hands over my hair while our tongues played with each other like a few serpents in heat. She removed her top and hard padded bra in a hurry exposing her nice dark areola with big nipples. I laid her down and came on top to suck her breasts while the towel slid off my waist to reveal my hungry dick waiting for action. She glanced at it quickly and smiled. I always maintain that the biggest compliment you could give a girl is to let her know she gets you hard. After some boob sucking and DFKs and whatnots, I rid her of her jeans and panties to bring her down to her birthday suit. She told me no guy ever went down on her so I asked her to relax and release my tongue on her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her heads and I could see I was doing the trick. She also bit her hand as to not scream out loud. She finally told me stop before jumping for cock and nice tensing BBBJ. After sucking it to her liking she asked me if I had a condom. I smiled inside my head as I had anticipated this moment....

MadhuSun
02-20-17, 12:15
Hi friends,

I am visiting Chennai next Wednesday. Can some give me contact details of some good service provider? I am staying in hotel so I am looking for outcall service. Please advise. I have two SP contacts, but they are charging high.

Rajaa
02-20-17, 15:31
Hi friends,

I am visiting Chennai next Wednesday. Can some give me contact details of some good service provider? I am staying in hotel so I am looking for outcall service. Please advise. I have two SP contacts, but they are charging high.Pm me. I will try to help you man.

Jaay Zeez
02-20-17, 16:51
I am a Chennaiite, but out of touch for years from mongering in Chennai. I am in town for less than a week and hope to have some fun. Please share any reliable SP numbers or indes. My mongering days are rare and few so budget isn't a concern for good quality chicks.

Hope to hear from our generous brothers in arms.

Cheers.

J.

ARubGlr
02-20-17, 18:20
Can anybody PM me the details of MP's with Extras in V'chery area?

Thanks in advance.

BangBang9
02-20-17, 18:21
Had a session with the gujju girl from SP Music. Clean place in the middle of a busy commercial location. Overall a good experience.

The girl has a pleasing attitude and always smiling. But doesn't have the perfectly pleasing body to match. Stretch marks all over the body, right from shoulders till stomach. Mother of a kid, she is nothing more than any regular WG / indie. But she is good in the bed, has nice firm boobs, not too big or saggy. No DFK, BJ / BBJ is another turn off.

Thanks to other members for the ref and introduction to SP music. You know who you are. Good saviors in a forum full of false promoters and service providers. Pardon me guys, I am not a professional writer like many others here, but do share my genuine experiences.

RexKnight99
02-20-17, 20:33
It is good to put scammed ad of locanto in forum and Delhi forum is putting about scam.

And helping each other.

We must do the same in chennai forum.

In Delhi forum, the ISGians are keeping price control of SP and indies.I like your thought, but its going to be difficult in Chennai. Here the rule of the thumb is every man for himself, and most seniors have their own league, a closed clan of 3-4 who would trade contacts amongst themselves. Besides, its almost always advised "You have to try and fail and learn, just like I did" instead of sharing contacts which they no longer use / interested in. So people are left to fend for themselves. Delhi, is eons ahead of what other forum sections just hope to be, Mumbai is catching up to Delhi in terms of helping people, also identifying contacts which are no longer worth or simply fake.

Having said that, the newbies want everything on a platter as well, there are people whom I know who wouldn't risk anything at all, and would want us to set things up for them. So, in the end, its difficult to put your thoughts into actions anytime soon.

CoolHem
02-20-17, 20:49
Dear members,

Good day ahead. I guess that newbie's should start sharing the contacts for them to expect in return. I have got three inde contacts based out of OMR and T Nagar.

OMR one seems to be a HW, good in structure and got some good reviews. She charges 6 k / HR and does not come down in the first meet.

T Nagar one, is a bit fleshy and chubby. But round mounds at places required. Very friendly and she can give good references. She charges 14 K for 4-5 HRS. Not strict on the timings.

RanaGoogs
02-21-17, 05:25
Since there have been FRs about quite a few Meena, not sure if this was the Meena that everybody was talking about.

Anyways, fixed up an appointment with her couple of days back. She is from and. Chennai and asked me to come to K'bedu. Her friends place. A typical housewife. Neither on the fatter side nor on the skinny site, a pleasant looking female.

Started the deed at her friend's place. She is open to everything except anal and FS without condoms. She did a neat BBJ and couple of rounds of 69 and DATY. As one of the member said, she is a tigress in bed, and sure she is. She gets wet in no quick time. All you have to do is suck her nice medium size boobs (not very firm, but not droopy either) and give her a bit of rub on her clit. We did foreplay for about 20-25 minutes with mad DFKs in between. The best things about her is, there are no fake moans, which is a big turn off for me. She does enjoy sex as much as I do. Did a bit of standing, doggy style and finished the deed in missionary. Before leaving, again 2-3 minutes of DFKs. Not a time watcher and she doesn't ask you the money until the deed is over.

Damage- 5k (a bit on the higher side, but for the experience, she is worth).

Boobs- 6/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Place- 8/10.

A / C. No.

WIR. May be.

NewTiger
02-21-17, 06:36
Hello guys,

Back to Chennai mongering scene after having tasted extremely good beauties in Latin America. Had earlier cracked Croma MP but could not get through to extras. Has anyone been to Croma MP lately?

Thanks.

CooMan0311
02-21-17, 07:08
Dear members,

Good day ahead. I guess that newbie's should start sharing the contacts for them to expect in return. I have got three inde contacts based out of OMR and T Nagar.

OMR one seems to be a HW, good in structure and got some good reviews. She charges 6 k / HR and does not come down in the first meet.

T Nagar one, is a bit fleshy and chubby. But round mounds at places required. Very friendly and she can give good references. She charges 14 K for 4-5 HRS. Not strict on the timings.Is the OMR one at Thoraipakkam?

CooMan0311
02-21-17, 07:54
Hi,

I came across a SP at KK nagar and there is lot of new birds coming from Chennai.

She shares the pics via what's app. Had a visit to this place once. It was like a one shot session that they offer CBJ, WOT and Doggy etc. The investment was not big overall for this action.

Pestered90
02-21-17, 11:25
Hey,

Can anyone help me with raagini. , I have her digits ending 579, and have used a reference using which she is convinced. , but after that trimming to reach her over WhatsApp but couldn't connect. Can somebody please help. Would be glad.

Regards,

Ps90.

Rajaa
02-21-17, 13:39
My craziness for NI bird was high after trying last time the bird for 8 k. After the previous FR. I was able to get the digits of another SP with young NI bird for 6 k. I reduced to 5 k price which chennai indi quotes nowadays. 6 k including star accommo. If any seniors or reputed members need contact please ping me. If any seniors got same birds via your sp please ping me. We can share more digits.

Chennai420
02-21-17, 17:26
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, I regular reader from past 4 years I got message from sp any tried this chick, I quoted me for 10k final kindly share your experience any tried this chick.

Thank in advance.

RJoak
02-21-17, 22:01
Can I get contact of OMR inde.

Dear members,

T Nagar one, is a bit fleshy and chubby. But round mounds at places required. Very friendly and she can give good references. She charges 14 K for 4-5 HRS. Not strict on the timings.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

GlumBum
02-22-17, 05:06
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, I regular reader from past 4 years I got message from sp any tried this chick, I quoted me for 10k final kindly share your experience any tried this chick.

Thank in advance.I got the dude to come down to 8k but still felt it wasn't worth it. I think there's room to bargain.

NBomb
02-22-17, 09:59
Hi everyone,

Thank in advance.As far as I know, only a few SPs offer such quality. Are you sure this is a well known SP?

AtheGame
02-22-17, 10:16
I was in touch with this girl I tried a while back in a MP for sometime now. She called me just to catch up on some stuff. It was then I decided that this could turn into a nice mongering experience. So I asked her if she is free that time and after working out to timings, making sure I had protection with me, I started for the place. I reached there and was greeted by her friendly face with a smile. I chose the standard deal at the counter and went in. Didn't even bother with dispo and just for namesake draped a towel around me in case. She entered and we decided to pass on the massage and lunged at each other. She joined me up on the table and started running her hands over my hair while our tongues played with each other like a few serpents in heat. She removed her top and hard padded bra in a hurry exposing her nice dark areola with big nipples. I laid her down and came on top to suck her breasts while the towel slid off my waist to reveal my hungry dick waiting for action. She glanced at it quickly and smiled. I always maintain that the biggest compliment you could give a girl is to let her know she gets you hard. After some boob sucking and DFKs and whatnots, I rid her of her jeans and panties to bring her down to her birthday suit. She told me no guy ever went down on her so I asked her to relax and release my tongue on her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her heads and I could see I was doing the trick. She also bit her hand as to not scream out loud. She finally told me stop before jumping for cock and nice tensing BBBJ. After sucking it to her liking she asked me if I had a condom. I smiled inside my head as I had anticipated this moment. I asked her to check my wallet and there it was waiting to be torn. She put it on me and gave CBJ this time. Gave it a few strokes to prepare me and climbed on top. Her pussy was not too tight but not very loose either. It could get the job done. She rode me for a couple of minutes before she got tired. I asked her lie down and climbed on top of her for missionary...Is this MP 2nd half name has meaning related to glow?

SecretDesire
02-22-17, 10:51
Hey folks,

I am planning to visit. I keep hearing about Chennai indie babes (models / screen artists). Would any brother here help me with digits. I will be staying in some hotel for a day or two.

Thanks in advance.

Seshadhri
02-22-17, 13:59
Hi guys!

Did any one tried this Inde girl from Ambattur. She is asking for 8 k. Please post your feedbacks. Good English speaking girl. Please suggest.

NewTiger
02-22-17, 19:16
Hi everyone,

Thank in advance.The price is on the higher side. Is it from a reliable SP?

AxlRudey
02-22-17, 20:25
Since there have been FRs about quite a few Meena, not sure if this was the Meena that everybody was talking about.

Anyways, fixed up an appointment with her couple of days back. She is from and. Chennai and asked me to come to K'bedu. Her friends place. A typical housewife. Neither on the fatter side nor on the skinny site, a pleasant looking female.

Started the deed at her friend's place. She is open to everything except anal and FS without condoms. She did a neat BBJ and couple of rounds of 69 and DATY. As one of the member said, she is a tigress in bed, and sure she is. She gets wet in no quick time. All you have to do is suck her nice medium size boobs (not very firm, but not droopy either) and give her a bit of rub on her clit. We did foreplay for about 20-25 minutes with mad DFKs in between. The best things about her is, there are no fake moans, which is a big turn off for me. She does enjoy sex as much as I do..Sounds like Meena is feisty! Would love to give her a try. Can I have her digits please? I'm up on private.

JohnSmith1981
02-22-17, 20:54
Hello.

Can you share her contact.

Regards.

Started the deed at her friend's place. She is open to everything except anal and FS without condoms. She did a neat BBJ and couple of rounds of 69 and DATY. As one of the member said, she is a tigress in bed, and sure she is. She gets wet in no quick time. All you have to do is suck her nice medium size boobs (not very firm, but not droopy either) and give her a bit of rub on her clit. We did foreplay for about 20-25 minutes with mad DFKs in between..

StallionVj
02-23-17, 05:00

There is a new Bali girl there Miss V who offers a decent massage and FS. Extremely hot ass and she kept asking me why I would rather get a B2B then fuck her doggy style.Buddy,

Can you give a bit more clues to the name of Miss V. I visit SD spa once in a while so thought of asking for her when I am going today / tomorrow.

McNaughty
02-23-17, 05:33
Hi guys!

Did any one tried this Inde girl from Ambattur. She is asking for 8 k. Please post your feedbacks. Good English speaking girl. Please suggest.Can you please PM me her digits I would like to try this one will return the favor if I get any other digits I am new here would appreciate your help.

RanaGoogs
02-23-17, 10:08
Guys,

Has anyone tried this chick (all pics are of the same chick) in the attached pics. She is Sharmi aka Sharmila aka Shakthi. She is from Chennai, but I would presume a native of CBE. I did try her few years back, but right now, I do not have her number. Any members in this forum in touch with her. Would appreciate if I can get her current contact.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

UrsTrueLiar
02-23-17, 10:40
As recommended by senior meet the lady SP near Chai Nagar and Kodam rly stn, tried more than a week to contact, Finally I met her on today morning. Only one Telugu girl (Latha) is there looks below Average, My mind was in a dilemma. Whether to go for it or not. Or else it would be shear waste of some thousands. Asked any other options said no, next time she promise to WA photo. Don't want to loose SP contact I go with the Girl age around 24.

I was with her around 25 minutes only.

Score card for her is as such:

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs 7/10 (size 36, but hanging.).

Attitude 5/10.

Service 6/10.

WIR-may be some new profile.

Damages= 4 k.

200 +100 tips.

Praveen2003
02-23-17, 14:51
Hi,

I had been to MP near Vadapalni today, which is very close to famous city sexologist hospital. Spa is inside the hotel in third floor. 4 choice and both NI and SI are available, selected girl from Bangalore girl Saghana, 23. Perfect structure with good assets.

Took 1 HR B2B session. Except FS and BJ everything allowed. She is very cooperative, kissed and licked all over her body. Overall very nice experience and place is safe, clean and neat. Damage: 2.5 +1 k.

Regards,

Praveen.

SmartVvarma
02-24-17, 06:04
Hello Every1 Down South.

Well, suddenly my trip to Chennai got finalized and I was supposed to leave in a day or two. Pinged couple of friends and got connected with one interesting person. Was in touch thru whatsapp and was planning to meet the same evening when I land. But, my flight got delayed and I ended up landing at 11 pm. So my encounter got postponed to the next evening. Since I was staying a away from the city, we decided to meet up in a hotel which is centrally located as suggested by my contact.

The next day kept me busy till evening. And was in constant touch about the encounter in the evening. Finally completed my work and pinged to inform that I am on my way. Got a reply that we will meet by 7. 30 pm. Was excited as I was meeting someone in Chennai for the first time. Chennai traffic made sure that the excitement continues for a longer time. It was a grueling 1. 30 hrs drive. Finally landed at the designated hotel and called. At first there was no answer. I though. On my. Withing 2 minutes, got a call back.

We shook hands and introduced ourselfs. The person whom I met is a super gentleman RoneyAlan. Such a cool guy. Have known him for couple of months but never got a chance to meet in person.

We settled down, me with my whiskey and Roney with his fav. Vodka. We kept talking and the drinks kept flowing. Didn't realise how many we had. LOL. We had lot of catching up to do.

This forum has given me some amazing friends. Roney, you are one of them.

An evening well spend with a wonderful person. We promised to catch up in Mumbai very soon. Well, Roney, as you suggested, it will be the Taj in Mumbai. LOL.

I choose the topic of this post just to get your attention.

Play Safe.

CoolSandy2020
02-24-17, 17:17
Hello Senior's and other fellow members,

After a lot of search I have got contact wit this S. P he claims he has 5-6 birds in an around the city I have uploaded the images I would like to get reviews from you all if any one has come across as he demanded to transfer some amount before sharing I don't mind sharing but. I don't want to get cheated. So if you can help me in anyways it will be very much helpful.