PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

VaExplorer
01-07-18, 13:33
Have been searching for a good indie near Ambattur, happy to get some reference in this regard.

QuickWank
01-07-18, 21:57
SP L Poo Mumbai bird.

Early Nov.

Pretty average looks and too much of attitude thrown right frm the word GO.

Being more of a sucker for DFK to begin deed, the bird only wanted to strip down and fcuk.

Walked out right within 10'.

One of the days where my sense prevailed and gave a earful to the SP.

Damages 1 k to maintain terms with the SP.

KLPD to begin an eventful November.

Bangalore Af-ro Party DIA na.

Mid Nov.

Business trip and had a day to spare. Was out with a colleague for a cpl of drinks.

Met the bird who showed hints for a hook up.

Decent racks and amazing boot. Ready to please. Overall a great GFE.

Positives: BJ with the condom roll trick.

Damages 5 K /2 sessions.

SP Music Kavi tha.

Early Dec.

Young and decent looks.

Not much DFK but allowed small pecks. Her BJ skills were a downer and didn't persuade much.

Positives: Tight pussy.

Damages 4.5 K.

SP L Andra Mirchi.

End Dec.

Wheatish and slim bird.

DFK and BBJ on the menu.

Had a few stretch marks which was downer.

Positives: GFE.

Damages 4.5 K.

QuickWank
01-07-18, 22:10
A great way to end 2017 and welcome the new one. Legends like you drive the world of mongers and throw light to the prospective ones. Wonderful FRs. Hope to be part of the elite MadMas team one fine day. Peace and Cheers!

As promised in my earlier post, I had some marathon sex today with this HR hottie tried by 2 of my good friends (u guys know who you r). She was punctual at 9 am, short, cute, great attitude and great assets. She brought out the animal in me (the last time it happened was with Kathy in Pune). To cut the long story short, we fucked in all possible positions and am sure she came atleast 5 times while I did twice. She managed to wear her underwear only by 1 pm, by which time I had ensured that she would be sore for the rest of the weekend.
EPL!
After the first episode which was literally a wild experience, I was eagerly waiting to get hold of this 24 yr old black beauty Miss V J, which we had recently flicked from our newly discovered SP dealing with very good quality Indes. Called her up and fixed her the appointment for Thu afternoon. She's a teacher at school so she told she will reach around 2 pm. On the said day, went near a famous pillar in Chennai and waited for her. She came 30 minutes late. Parked her vehicle in a safe place and pulled her into the car and drove to the hotel that I had booked for our senior guys MM group catch-up later in the evening. While driving, both of us started cracking jokes and how we flicked her number from the SP and how I got introduced to her via another girl from the SP. Reached the 4 star hotel and checked in to the room. She was a bit doubtful and kind of feeling scary as she has never gone outside the SP's house. I told her this is a star hotel and she totally can be relaxed and calm.

ArideeKrish
01-08-18, 02:25
Thanks to arideekrish and rajoodudez. Had a good session with the young beast. She is really wild, nice tits and ass. To top it off brought a good wine and make her drunk. Then she became even nore wil.

As she has been reviewed in detail not going to depth.

Special thanks to arideekrish and rajoo for the great find.CoolSp ji,

Good to know you had a great time with her. She has become the most talked about in our Chennai mongering scene.

Young beast would be the apt word for her. She is the reigning princess until we find the next.

Cheers,

Krish.

CodedGod
01-08-18, 06:20
In chennai this week, please help with any indies / good sp. Can reciprocate with Bang-Pune contacts.

Rajaa
01-08-18, 08:48
In chennai this week, please help with any indies / good sp. Can reciprocate with Bang-Pune contacts.Clear your inbox and ping me.

Geroge184
01-08-18, 12:52
Had been to the Vals. Kkam MP in last month a very disappointing experience. The girl was 3/10 asking 1.5 k for TL. Bargain was not entertained and it was a turn off. I refused the massage and then was offered another lady; settled for 1 k TL. Bad attitude was a turn off and my johnny wouldn't stand up. But then somehow blasted the load and walked off swearing never to repeat that place.

Damage: 1. 2 k counter.

Tips: 1 k.

Lady: 4/10 (only saving grace, had nice shape boobs with erect nipples).

A couple of members have suggested a few contacts, thanks to those. Need to try them after saving for the deed.

Shine2000
01-08-18, 13:41
I really don't know how to get the SP / MP contact details in this forum. Someone guide me.

ArideeKrish
01-08-18, 16:21
Met the HR gal last week. As mentioned my Krish she was not great in looks department. But she is a tigress in bed. Haven't seen someone who jumps on you and pushes you to the bed. Rare breed. Heard that she has not lotta our friends in the recent times. Likes to get drunk. Not going in to details. Guess the last 2- 3 pages are full of her reviews.

Thanks guys.Alan bro,

Once in a while can oversee looks and go for the experience. These sort of girls are very rare and shouldn't be missed. Like we regret the missing of the model girl from the premium SP.

Good to know she gave you a memorable time.

Cheers.

Krish.

EatPrayLove
01-08-18, 20:51
Well, when the rest of chennai was running crazy behind the 'HR Department', I decided to go back to school, literally.

Thanks to my trusted friends and wingmen (especially Rajududez), I was lead on to a timid yet tall dark primary school teacher who stays in my locality. Though the reports werent too promising and as I was just rebounding after making the HR girl sore, I dint expect much either. But whoa was I wrong!

I never thought I would say this but I guess I have found my own little sex puppet. I dunno if she's going to be this way with the others but as far as am concerned, she has given herself to me, no holes barred.

And am definitely going to keep her sore every time I meet her. Damage, looks, DFK etc would all just be mere numbers in front of the sheer pleasure I enjoyed taking from her as well as returning to her. Cheers. EPL!

FunGuyChn29
01-09-18, 05:30
I have been a silent observer of ISG for a long time. This is my first FR on a MP in D'swrm area of V'chery. The ambiance of the MP is nice, and it is well maintained. There were four birds, one NE and all other SI. Chose the SI named S. Ha. The massage was below average. She gave top access and HJ, but did not remove here top. But kissing, access to her full body was allowed. It was really mechanical effort from her side, even though she was very cooperative. Overall it was a so-so experience.

Damage: 2 k+ 1 k tip.

Place: Well maintained.

Bird: Average looking with nice racks.

WIR: May be for other girls.

Happy and safe mongering to all.

KingTriad
01-09-18, 07:57
Bro,

Read this forum for last couple of months and identify who is helping newbies.

Check with them in private message. You will find some leads over a period of time. It requires lot of patience.

Happy mongering!

I really don't know how to get the SP / MP contact details in this forum. Someone guide me.

FunGuyChn29
01-09-18, 11:19
Visited the Chai nagar MP situated along one of the main roads. It has a name board and can be located easily. Chose a SI named K. The rooms were too small, and it was like wooden partitions. The massage was good. The bird was average in looks but very friendly and pleasing. She herself popped the question of Extras and offered me TA+HJ for 1000 Rs. She was really cooperative and was not mechanical in her actions. Overall a good experience.

Damage: 1500+1000 tips.

Place: So-so.

Birds: good cooperation.

VFM: Yes.

WIR: May be.

Thanks.

FlyingBungi
01-10-18, 20:50
Got through this MP with the help of a good Samaritan. It's situated on the road opposite to one of the noisiest and famous college, near the metro station. They showed three selections all SI. All are okish in looks department. Selected a dusky and bubbly one. : massage as usual namesake. As was thinking of another KLPD. She started teasing the trigger zone. And slowly got rid of so called boxers and raised the question of extras. Everything on menu except FS. 2500. Bargained down to the 1000. She started with a slurpy BJ. With enough care to balls. Then she made me lie on my back and gave excellent rimming. Was already dripping with precum. She then proceeded with BJ and then after few long dive jizzed it on her face.

Damages: 1500 +1000.

Looks: 5/10.

WIR: may be.

EatPrayLove
01-11-18, 03:58
After all the inde action I have had lately, it was time to get a massage. I decided to dump my fav gals at the Mogappair London spa because they developed attitudes and werent letting me fuck them anymore. I went off to my trusted friend at croma. He did tell me over phone that he didn't have much of a collection that day, still I dropped in to say Hi. As expected I didn't quite like the collection. Was chatting with the guy who suggested I try his outletz at adyar or brother nagar. The attraction in ad yar was that there was a mallu chick. Off to the place and I found the set up similar to croma but smaller rooms. The mallu was a typical chechi with a bulky body but a humongous ass to die for. Plus once inside she turned out to be the sluttiest dirtiest talking mallu chick.

Long story short, b2 b full nude for 1. 5 k. Counter also 1. 5 k.

Thanks to the directions from KarthikBloomy, hope to hit the vkottam MP today.

Cheers. E p l!

ThatChennaiBoy
01-11-18, 07:47
The one above mobile shop? Where we are supposed to climb stares though lift available?

I tried it long back. Big non cooperative aunties who overcharge for tips used to be there.

I have been a silent Monger and silent follower of this forum. This is my first post. I have been to many MP s. Chai nagar Croma used to be the best. , last week had a nice time in a regular MP in Purusai, had 4 selections, I went ahead with my regular, miss I. This time around as We entered the room. She pouched on me and started undressing me, followed by a nice DFK. Literally I had to stop her. Franting for breath. I got hold of her juicy be and sucked to my heart s content. She was playing with my Johnny and it's access. I slid my hand down. Initial resistance and then the surrender part. I fingered her until orgasm as her juice covered my fingers. She then licked and kissed all over the body and gently teased my Johnny with the tongue. With promise for more next time she finished it with a sensual HJ. Waiting to score more next time. Normal damage at the counter, 1 k for the tips (she does not ask beforehand). Will share more of my MP visit in the coming post s. Am more into mps. Now trying to taste success with Inde s. Will post as I score. Help from seniors will be appreciated. Am a silent follower of our senior member s (jk, cool sp, epl, rajoo Bhai) hope to connect you through PM as subscription is on the way. Do overlook the grammatical mistake as am a newbie here. Will get groomed with time and seniors.

WillBlak
01-11-18, 10:01
Few days back, recd. A call from an old timer that she is back in Chennai, called me from a new no. And told me not to share with anybody unless she asks me to share (sorry bros, I know many are looking for her no.).

Went to her den as a courtesy call (she changed her den as well, its an independent floor this time) for a single putt. She checked if I wanted once or twice, I said let's see how it goes and lets go with the flow. We chatted about her absence in Chennai, and how many bros were hinting that she hung up her boots, she said she is in a different situation from her earlier stint, hence she would be very very selective. Spent like 20 minutes or so in talks and catching up, slowly we stripped. She went to work and started her BBBJ, as good as earlier, 15 mins to it. I was at the verge of shooting many times, and I had to push her away literally those many times. She kept on going and I told her between my gritted teeth that if she doesn't stop I will cum in her mouth, she indicated with hand action (without removing her suction) to go on and shoot. So with that clearance given, now it was war between johnny and my will-power to hold back and enjoy as much as possible. I couldn't last much longer though and by the time my breath got raspy and my hips started bucking, she knew that she had to latch on to me just a bit longer. I shot load after load without even getting a proper reloading time. She just lay still and was watching me shudder. WOW! Never knew that CIM is so different than shooting in a Puss.

Once after my my orgasm stopped, she went to washroom to spit out and clean. And I was lying on her bed watching the ceiling with a blank mind, smiling like a well-fed baby with a glowing happy face. I just confirmed to myself that this was indeed a very intense orgasm after a very long time.

After cleaning ourselves up, she inquired again, would I like a 2nd round, I said only if she has learnt any new tricks while she was away from the Chennai scene. She said she will try. I said fine. Again after few chat of like 15-20 minutes, both lying on the bed naked, caressing each other, I felt I was ready again. She started with kissing and licking from head to toe, and when she reached my feet, she licked the toes and then started sucking on it. Weird, ticklish, erotic, horny. Were the feelings I started getting in that 5-10 minutes. Never knew the toe could be so erogenous as well. By the time she reached my groin area, my mast was up and saluting her. After another long bout of BBJ, and minutes later, I rolled a cover and asked her to ride me WOT. The only sound in the room, with the slow fan speed(almost inaudible) was the slapping of our groins. And soon I was spent, the 2nd time.

Rested a while, then cleaned up and paid her as promised for two shots. She again mentioned not to share her new no. With anyone, as she wants to keep a low profile for some more time. If in need of money she herself will be in touch with old mongers, she has the nos stored with her.

Came out, and stopped at a tea-shop. While sipping tea and munching onion-samosa, never imagined I would be able to score a CIM in Chennai.

After all the KLPDs, it always good to reset yourself with a classic lady who makes your day worthwhile.

Happy Pongal!

WB.

CodedGod
01-11-18, 10:35
Hey Seniors,

Have got no reponse to my last request. Needed Reliable SP Or Indie, can reciprocate with Bang or Mum contacts.

KamakHyd
01-11-18, 12:17
Dear Seniors,

Stumbled on one of the advt. In Locanto and after contacting the guy who he identifies himself as the SP, number ending with 978 is convincing that he can get TV serial artists. Anyone got any prior deals with this?

Rajaa
01-11-18, 17:48
Hey guys,

Got this Pic from an unknown source. , If any FR or review then will be helpful.

Play safe.

Regards.

P.S. 90.This pic is available on her DP and she is not in chennai think so. Ping me for more details.

VelvetHard
01-11-18, 20:02
Scam. Advance payment is the red flag.

The moment you say that you will make the payment directly to the artists after meeting her in the room, th set scamsters will run away. Does that mean you can't get artistes?

You can but not thru Locanto! And most are unaffordable and or terrible in bed.

Dear Seniors,

Stumbled on one of the advt. In Locanto and after contacting the guy who he identifies himself as the SP, number ending with 978 is convincing that he can get TV serial artists. Anyone got any prior deals with this?

Heatssss522
01-11-18, 20:25
Hey guys,

Got this Pic from an unknown source. , If any FR or review then will be helpful.

Play safe.

Regards.

P.S. 90.It's a TG, you can see this pic in locanto in TG section.

MmichaelChn
01-12-18, 08:01
Hi friends,

Can someone please help with contacts in P0ndichry? I will be there next week for 2-3 days so any help will be great. Please PM me details.

SecretHusband
01-12-18, 08:43
Makkale,

I'm coming to Chennai this month for a couple of days. Expecting my chennai brothers to help me with some very good indies (number and reference). I was living in Chennai for more than 5 years near see. Pet area but now lost all the contacts as I moved from Chennai 3 yrs back. I'll surely help with excellent contacts when you come to Bangalore. Kindly pm me.

ThatChennaiBoy
01-12-18, 10:17
I'm a regular with SP Love and the quality is deteriorating while the rate increasing. Recently, I tried a Gujju girl who was horrible.

In anger, I deleted his number and decided to never try again with him.

In the Soap spa visit, I met miss B, who gave a good massage and a mechanical HJ and Top access. Who's the best in Soap spa? Can the experts guide me?

The best I ever had with SP Love was Miss Sh. From DonkeyAm. Lost her contact though. She may be visiting chennai in March. Waiting till then.

FunGuyChn29
01-12-18, 10:46
Visited the famous MP in awpt, located along a three letter road. It is well maintained spa with good ambience. Took 45 minute dry massage. I was allotted a NE girl who was good looking. She did give a decent massage. At the end, I asked for extras. She offered me HJ+topless for 1.5. I brought it down to 1 k. She was not fully involved in to the act, but cooperated to an extend. Overall a decent experience.

Damage: 2 k +1 k.

Bird: Good looking with nice racks.

Place: well maintained.

WIR: yes.

Thanks.

ChrisChennai
01-12-18, 12:09
Today had a voluptuous MILF at K. Wood SP's place. She is in her late twenties, mother of a kid. Well, in a nutshell, I couldn't handle her huge tits with my both hands. I have never seen this big before. This chick brought out the best in me, fucked her hard in doggy and she loved it!

Looks 8/10.

DFK 8/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Ass 10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Damage 2.5 K.

Cheers,

Chris.

RockBufster
01-12-18, 12:39
It's been a while since have posted something here. This was a week before new years. Was in touch with a Fb couple in Chennai for many days. So decided to take a plunge after seeing some good reviews about them on their Fb page. Met up for coffee in the afternoon. They were quite frank initially about taking things forward only if we gel well. I was OK with it. The wife is quite decent to look at, but a bit chubby. She was shy initially, but opened up later. Fixed the deed at a friend's apartment for the next day. Met the next day, and inside the bedroom the lady was totally different. Very cooperative, allowed DFK, and was open to all positions. The only thing is the guy was a bit creepy, had to set boundaries immediately. I guess he swings both ways. Other than That hiccup, it was a petty decent session. Was with them for a good 2-3 hrs. They have a lot of these swinger parties and friends who are into it. Only thing is, it's a bit expensive for single males.

Girl:7 (a decent gal).

CBJ: 8.

Pussy: 7, bit loose but neat.

Ass: 7.

Face: 7, quite OK.

Attitude: 9.

Glitch: a bisexual husband / BF / agent (never know the truth with these set ups).

Damages: need to bargain, and depends if she likes you.

WIR: maybe get some contacts about their friends.

P.S. Can't share their number yet, but can direct genuine bros who have helped me before to their Fb page.

Has anyone tried Lavanya? She seems. To be popular on Fb?

EatPrayLove
01-12-18, 23:02
It's been a while since have posted something here. This was a week before new years. Was in touch with a Fb couple in Chennai for many days. So decided to take a plunge after seeing some good reviews about them on their Fb page. Met up for coffee in the afternoon. They were quite frank initially about taking things forward only if we gel well. I was OK with it. The wife is quite decent to look at, but a bit chubby. She was shy initially, but opened up later. Fixed the deed at a friend's apartment for the next day. Met the next day, and inside the bedroom the lady was totally different. Very cooperative, allowed DFK, and was open to all positions. The only thing is the guy was a bit creepy, had to set boundaries immediately. I guess he swings both ways. Other than That hiccup, it was a petty decent session. Was with them for a good 2-3 hrs. They have a lot of these swinger parties and friends who are into it. Only thing is, it's a bit expensive for single males.

Girl:7 (a decent gal).

CBJ: 8.

Pussy: 7, bit loose but neat.

Ass: 7.

Face: 7, quite OK.

Attitude: 9.

Glitch: a bisexual husband / BF / agent (never know the truth with these set ups).

Damages: need to bargain, and depends if she likes you.

WIR: maybe get some contacts about their friends.

P.S. Can't share their number yet, but can direct genuine bros who have helped me before to their Fb page.

Has anyone tried Lavanya? She seems. To be popular on Fb?Quite an interesting FR bro. Glad to find people swinging for couples here though for a few of the golden oldies (and yours truly), couples and groupies have been a worthy distraction on AH. However FB seems to be a new place for such info. I request for some guidance over pm in this regard. Cheers. EPL!

EatPrayLove
01-12-18, 23:06
Today had a voluptuous MILF at K. Wood SP's place. She is in her late twenties, mother of a kid. Well, in a nutshell, I couldn't handle her huge tits with my both hands. I have never seen this big before. This chick brought out the best in me, fucked her hard in doggy and she loved it!

Looks 8/10.

DFK 8/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Ass 10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Damage 2.5 K.

Cheers,

Chris.Awesome work at keeping the prices in check bro. Who is this sp BTW?

Pestered90
01-13-18, 04:05
It's a TG, you can see this pic in locanto in TG section.Hey mate. ,

I'm also confused with the same thing. That's why have put up on forum, because she / It s too good looking for a TG and the photos that come up in her DP makes me feel that let's try even if it's a TG. LOL, please don't judge my sexual preference.

Regards,

P.S. 90.

N7530
01-13-18, 06:02
Scam. Advance payment is the red flag.

The moment you say that you will make the payment directly to the artists after meeting her in the room, th set scamsters will run away. Does that mean you can't get artistes?

You can but not thru Locanto! And most are unaffordable and or terrible in bed."And most are unaffordable and or terrible in bed".

Exactly. This is what my SPs also told me. If the girl / woman could judge you to be wealthy or who can afford this hobby often then they will hook you and drain you financially with nothing to show for. Just see why all out of market actresses end up with "industrialists". Because they are idiots who got suckered into. The girls simply will have lots of dos and don'ts even to extent of where to stop stripping. So do not go after a mirage. But if you can afford and just for an experience go ahead.

SecretHusband
01-14-18, 10:37
Makkale,

I'm coming to Chennai this month for a couple of days. Expecting my chennai brothers to help me with some very good indies (number and reference). I was living in Chennai for more than 5 years near see. Pet area but now lost all the contacts as I moved from Chennai 3 yrs back. I'll surely help with excellent contacts when you come to Bangalore. Kindly pm me.Fellas,

Eventhough the forum is active, I didn't even get a single reply for my request. No help for a senior member! I could imagine the situation for newbies. Come on chennai. TN is famous for treating our guests guys.

OK here is the deal. If you share some good indies, local MILF providers. I'll revert with an excellent bird's contact, I tasted her in Bangalore but she is from tngr chennai only. She provides service there also. Speaks Tamil, Telugu and English.

KingTriad
01-14-18, 14:30
Bro,

Glad that you had good enjoyment with reasonable price.

Looks 8/10.

DFK 8/10.

Boobs 10/10..

KingTriad
01-14-18, 14:42
Bro,

I feel the spiciness in your FR.

Few days back, recd. A call from an old timer that she is back in Chennai, called me from a new no. And told me not to share with anybody unless she asks me to share (sorry bros, I know many are looking for her no.).

Went to her den as a courtesy call (she changed her den as well, its an independent floor this time) for a single putt. She checked if I wanted once or twice, I said let's see how it goes and lets go with the flow. We chatted about her absence in Chennai, and how many bros were hinting that she hung up her boots, she said she is in a different situation from her earlier stint, hence she would be very very selective. Spent like 20 minutes or so in talks and catching up, slowly we stripped. She went to work and started her BBBJ, as good as earlier, 15 mins to it. I was at the verge of shooting many times, and I had to push her away literally those many times. She kept on going and I told her between my gritted teeth that if she doesn't stop I will cum in her mouth, she indicated with hand action (without removing her suction) to go on and shoot. So with that clearance given, now it was war between johnny and my will-power to hold back and enjoy as much as possible. I couldn't last much longer though and by the time my breath got raspy and my hips started bucking, she knew that she had to latch on to me just a bit longer. I shot load after load without even getting a proper reloading time. She just lay still and was watching me shudder..

HardLance
01-14-18, 18:54
Hi all,

Someone please share an indie contact, who have her own place.

Price shouldn't cross 4k. Please. My GF getting married, really depressed. Want a girl badly.

Kumarr
01-14-18, 23:26
Hello Chennais,

For a long time I am a silent reader of this Chennai ISG forum. Just now subscribed for a membership with high belief. I am an NRI planned to visit Chennai (Tambaram) for a week (in Mar '18), and curiously looking for some pleasant action. I have a fantasy of college going or IT girls (below 24 yrs, fair / milky Tamil speaking slim or average, no time watcher) and be an expert in oral skills. I just love getting BJs. Senior members of Chennai ISG, senior members kindly help me with contacts, details of cost and tips, references, etc. As it is too risky to take hotel room (I am Chennai local), I prefer to visit them in their place. Moreover its just a week visit, I have only one or two free days for mongering. I am sure that I will treat all contact responsibly and I promise that I will write a FR.

Many thanks,

KM.

Rajesh1
01-15-18, 09:14
Hi Chennai mongers,

Visiting your city this week. Could some kind soul share good contacts. Don't have enough time to try and err. I could reciprocate in Ahmedabad if you visit.

MmichaelChn
01-15-18, 14:19
Hi guys,

Can you please help I am a newbie and first time to Chennai. I will share information and experiences here later as well or if I happen to find contact myself.

Will be in Chennai / Pondicherry for 3 days so any help would be greatly appreciated.

LustyGuy2016
01-15-18, 16:34
Hi all,

Just back from a months trip to the US. Was reading the forum catching up on all the happenings here and came across the discussion on Evonee and her age. Haven't been with her but read a lot about her on this forum, but missed her this time as I was abroad. But she said she will be back in Aug / Sept. I would like to tell an exp relating to mature women. I personally like my women to be a little mature, really don't fancy these 20+ ones, but most SPs here have only the young ones and seldom any aunties.

Anyways, I had the good fortune meeting and banging the mature MILF porn star Erica Lauren in the US. Just Google Erica Lauren and you will find 100's of videos and photos of her. She's 10 times more expensive than Evonne but my god, she's the best that I ever had, and believe me I've mongered around the world from Bangkok to Germany but the exp with her was mind blowing. The most amazing part is that she's 60, yes she was born in Dec 1954. The time spent with her was pure bliss, something only a mature experience woman can provide. This is one experience I'm going to relish forever, a true GFE in every sense, she did every thing she does on film with no inhibitions whatsoever.

I know that we cannot find women like that here, but if anyone knows some good aunty types in their 30's would much appreciate if you do let me know. Don't be put off by age, you might miss a goldmine, after all as they say "Old is Gold".

Happy mongering everyone.Good to know that you could bang a PornN star in real. Its dream for many. But only some get to satisfy. I googled her. Looks and body not my type though. Looks skinny for me. But I can understand performance would been great. And 60 yrs. Wow. So fit they keep in flexibility and all right. I too lust lot on MILFs. From 40 and 50's. Tall built dusky ladies are my fav. And I did get to bed with evonne man I guess 2013 it was. She as 50 plus. I would tell you. You would get almost Pornstar start exp. Clas [Deleted by Admin] she is. Have to tell you. I lost my virginity why nly to her but sadly I guess he has retired from the business.

SunnyZragon
01-16-18, 02:08
Hi guys,

In Chennai every 3 months from the US with my new job. Would be fabulous to have some top-notch good-looking recommendations for GFE who are willing to party with me at the clubs like Pasha's, Q-Bar etc and head back to my room with me. Thank you so very much.

Much appreciate your help gentlemen!

SZ.

Masked Guy
01-16-18, 08:01
I too lost my virginity to evonne. She was a hell of a sex bomb. For a first timer, whatever she did was pure bliss. Things like [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) which I thought were restricted only to porn movies where experienced by me. She whole heartedly drank all my [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and got herself drenched in my [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). Then a very hot session after she was all cleaned up, ending the session with missionary and finally making me cum a second time by blowing me out and swallowing all of my cum. Hottest!

Similarly, had a recent encounter with Anita from Mumbai who is another matured lady probably in late 40's. Spent more than 4 hours in an evening and she made me cum thrice. I never thought I could go beyond 2 rounds but she had all the tricks to make me exceed. She was a true lover of sex and the 4 hour experience is matchless. In fact she understood my desire for a 3 some and invited her friend Sharon who's yet another matured lady almost of her same age. Thought of putting a FR about it but didn't get time for a detailed report. So ended giving a short review in AFF.

Though my hunger for wild young women still remains and still awaiting for that kind of a gem after my insatiable friend (a colleague and not into this but used to be my bedroom companion as her hubby had ED issues) left overseas along with her family.

Zzippoo
01-16-18, 10:51
Did her yesterday, damn I fell for the Tattoo. I forbid you guys to do anything with her. Complete "No" attitude to everything. Not even FK.

Damage: 2.5 K, the only consolation. Rejected her Tip request with a big "No".

GiveMeMore87
01-16-18, 11:02
Fellas,

Eventhough the forum is active, I didn't even get a single reply for my request. No help for a senior member! I could imagine the situation for newbies. Come on chennai. TN is famous for treating our guests guys.

OK here is the deal. If you share some good indies, local MILF providers. I'll revert with an excellent bird's contact, I tasted her in Bangalore but she is from tngr chennai only. She provides service there also. Speaks Tamil, Telugu and English.Hi,

I am a newbie here, I will be visiting Bangalore next week so if you could share some numbers. It will be of great help.

LustyGuy2016
01-16-18, 12:46
I'm looking for typical Tamil big sized women in their 40's dressed up in saree or salwar kameez like we see them on streets. Women with bulging bellies & fat asses. Is there any place I can get to meet many such women in chennai or for that matter anywhere in south? Thanks.I have one such based on your requirement. A Tamil lady in 40's. Ping me.

SNaturist
01-16-18, 17:23
Hi Seniors,

Do you have any MP Details in ECR. Please Provide.

Amusti
01-16-18, 18:37
Looking for current whereabouts of a lady SP (Meenakshi?) who used to operate from her rented houses in Hastinapuram, Pallavaram, Tambaram.

Shivaa6891
01-16-18, 19:22
Good to know that you could bang a PornN star in real. Its dream for many. But only some get to satisfy. I googled her. Looks and body not my type though. Looks skinny for me. But I can understand performance would been great. And 60 yrs. Wow. So fit they keep in flexibility and all right. I too lust lot on MILFs. From 40 and 50's. Tall built dusky ladies are my fav. And I did get to bed with evonne man I guess 2013 it was. She as 50 plus. I would tell you. You would get almost Pornstar start exp..Not trying to be a douche, but digging up a post that's almost four years old? Really?

Drno201
01-16-18, 20:43
Any senior bros with contacts of genuine CGs / MP girls dealing directly without brokers please PM me. Can give a few leads in Kochi in return.

Member #4522
01-17-18, 06:14
I tried the Sidhha recipe which you told me. It works nicely. Have been taking it for week. Its good for stamina and long lasting.

Thanks again!

Bro,

I took suhagra 100 it is a tablet from cipla for harder erections it is 100 MG of sildenafil soon I will stop this because I am making my own legiyam (recipe) from the ingredients available in any indian house kitchen. I have read some sidha recipes and from videos from youtube. To last long in sex a milk based simple drink with two ingredients from kitchen under trials. My mongering is now study based. AM.

WillBlak
01-17-18, 07:00
Are you referring to Jeevitha (aka Thunder Thighs)?

Fellas,

OK here is the deal. If you share some good indies, local MILF providers. I'll revert with an excellent bird's contact, I tasted her in Bangalore but she is from tngr chennai only. She provides service there also. Speaks Tamil, Telugu and English.

RahulSaxena123
01-17-18, 18:36
Hi guys,

Hope you are having a great mongering time!

Can anyone share much talked about W. Mblm SP digits?

Planning to avail her services this week.

Will reciprocate with my indie contacts.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Rocquer
01-17-18, 19:44
Had an opportunity to visit this MP, unfortunately the Mallu lady was not available. Had gone out of town for Pongal vacation.

Anyways the guy at the reception was very welcoming and assusred great service. I dedcided to give it a try. Was assigned a lady from Mumbai probably in her mid 30's with big assets. She openly at the start said the receptionist has mentioned to give good service at 1. 5 K however if you pay me 2 K I woudl ensure you get great service, I negotiated saying you give the service I will decide based on the service whether to pay 1. 5 K or 2 K. She got into the act by starting with slow and sensual massage, she knew to tease the right points, was not a time watcher allowed explore to any extent. Also did a BJ and session ended with a HJ.

Paid 2 K went happily. Total damage 1. 5 K + 2 K.

WIR: Probably not with the same girl but would like to try the Mallu lady next time

After all the inde action I have had lately, it was time to get a massage. I decided to dump my fav gals at the Mogappair London spa because they developed attitudes and werent letting me fuck them anymore. I went off to my trusted friend at croma. He did tell me over phone that he didn't have much of a collection that day, still I dropped in to say Hi. As expected I didn't quite like the collection. Was chatting with the guy who suggested I try his outletz at adyar or brother nagar. The attraction in ad yar was that there was a mallu chick. Off to the place and I found the set up similar to croma but smaller rooms. The mallu was a typical chechi with a bulky body but a humongous ass to die for. Plus once inside she turned out to be the sluttiest dirtiest talking mallu chick.

Long story short, b2 b full nude for 1. 5 k. Counter also 1. 5 k.

Thanks to the directions from KarthikBloomy, hope to hit the vkottam MP today.

Cheers. E p l!.

NanduBlore
01-18-18, 06:58
Dear bros,

Work is taking me to pondy and chennai the whole of next week starting Tuesday and request any referal.

Would love to meet up with senior bros in my place for a drink and more.

Will reciprocate in Bangalore. TIA.

EatPrayLove
01-18-18, 19:05
Had an opportunity to visit this MP, unfortunately the Mallu lady was not available. Had gone out of town for Pongal vacation.

Anyways the guy at the reception was very welcoming and assusred great service. I dedcided to give it a try. Was assigned a lady from Mumbai probably in her mid 30's with big assets. She openly at the start said the receptionist has mentioned to give good service at 1. 5 K however if you pay me 2 K I woudl ensure you get great service, I negotiated saying you give the service I will decide based on the service whether to pay 1. 5 K or 2 K. She got into the act by starting with slow and sensual massage, she knew to tease the right points, was not a time watcher allowed explore to any extent. Also did a BJ and session ended with a HJ.

Paid 2 K went happily. Total damage 1. 5 K + 2 K.

WIR: Probably not with the same girl but would like to try the Mallu lady next time

.Glad you had a good time bro. Cheers. EPL!

Ajaysrm
01-19-18, 07:11

Looks 8/10.

DFK 8/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Ass 10/10..Hi bro,

You're lucky to have a MILF of your dream and kindly shed some pointers to the SP or place will reciprocate some of SI in my lists.

Masked Guy
01-19-18, 15:20
Got these pics from a well known SP in this forum. Anyone tried either of them? Worth?

GreatLiaisons
01-19-18, 16:15
Got the contact of this indi, has any one tried, any feedback would be helpful. She quote 15 k for 2.PM me her contact please.

Eros Eleni
01-20-18, 07:55
I am visiting Chennai in a week will be there for few weeks. Would like to explore authentic Tamil beauties. Can you please PM me contacts and references of Tamil inde who are both good in bed and looks. Can reciprocate with contacts of Hyderabad.

Happy mongering,

Eros.

KamaraJan
01-20-18, 10:41
Deall all,

I do not write my experience in any of the blog or website, since CoolSp bro helped me to get a nice connect. I am writing this FIR to thank him thousand times.

I sent a text to him, after few communications he shared a contact and said this contact has been discussed in this forum. I do not want to disclose any other details about the contact just will share my experience in a nutshell.

My initial planning did not go well, hence planned it again. And went to her place. Safe place in a crowded area.

She is not well structured. But decent looking. Cute boobs. Nice ass.

Had a nice chat for 5 minutes. Then started foreplay really slow and she genuinely provided GFE. Nice DFK. And moaned whenever really required. No artificial moaning.

She attained peak due to my oral play. Then attained again due to my rod's play.

Over all it was really worth. Felt like spent time with my GF.

Boobs- 7 (small though).

Back- 8.

DFK- 10.

GFE- 10 (Really nice experience).

Definitively worth going back. Instead of wasting money through useless SPs.

Thanks a lot CoolSp you are one such guy who shares genuine contacts without any expectations. Definitely I will reciprocate it. Hats off to you bro.

You are man with nice attitude!

KamaraJan
01-20-18, 10:48
I have been a unpaid member on ISG for over a year. I am a regular to MP's in Chennai while I explore FS in places like Bangalore, Pune, Bangkok, Mumbai and London. This time I wanted to explore FS in Chennai.

Monday was a very difficult day at work and I went the Loc way to check if I can get short time. Called Couple of number. Zeroed in on SP Mr S (God in Tamil). I told him very clearly that money will be paid only after seeing the chick to which he said yes. He asked me to come near the famous Circle Signal in bhai Nagar, There is a well known Tasmac with a decent BAR. He asked me to come to the top most floor. Went inside and he paraded 3 gals. All 3 were SI. The one I chose is a Muslim Chick from Bangalore. Ms M said she was 22 years however looked only 20, excellent figure. Went inside the room for action. The room was neat. Carried her to the bed and started playing around. We slowly stripped each other and there came the beautiful boobs. Firm and right sized. Feasted on them for 15 minutes. Initially she was not okay with DFK and DATY. I always check under if there is any smell. Her clean shaved pussy was neat and non smelly. Did a DATY for some time and she responded with the best ever BBJ I have ever had..Please text me the contact bro.

KamaraJan
01-20-18, 11:03
First of all I do not write FIR in any websites or blogs.

I wanted to Thank CoolSp bro for his genuine help and nice connect.

I texted him once. After few communication he shared a contact.

I had planned my first visit which could not make out. Then I visited her in my second attempt.

Safe place in a crowded area. Clean room. Her face is decent look. Body is average. We had a nice and cool chat for 10 minutes. Then foreplay which went on for 10 minutes. She really behaved like a GF.

I was appreciating her attitude. She moaned whenever its required, no artificial moaning. True GFE.

Nice and cute boobs. Little hair pussy. She obtained her peak twice due to my tongue and rod work.

Really relaxed approach. No hurry. Real cooperation.

My sincere thanks to CoolSp bro, you are one person who helps people without any expectations.

Nice attitude guy! Keep it up bro. I will surely share you the genuine contact as soon as I get it.

Hats off to you Bro.

Pussy: 8.

Boobs: 7.

Attitude: 10, true GFE.

WIR: Surely, worth for money.

Damage: 6 k.

I will try to write more. If I get nice flat belly bird with good GFE!

HornyForever
01-20-18, 15:04
Hey mongers,

I found this site 2 months and I have been reading whenever I could. It's great to have a community for us mongers, especially in India. A small intro about me, I started mongering back in 2012 and have visited Singapore, Thailand and philippines, currently living between Bangalore and Chennai although I was born and brought up in Chennai.

To be honest I literally hate mongering in chennai because of some very bad experiences and keep myself restricted to one trusted SP (Ms. K, I hope it's the same sp that is discussed, her digits end with 614) and her birds, after reading report in this site I think I have made a judgement too soon. Also I understand that their need to earn trust of the senior in the community, so I'll add some of my mongering experience in the forum. So mean while I would like to try the MP services in chennai.

I reside in 'Brother' nagar, and I read some MP near my place, could share the location details and also suggest a bird. My preferences are B2B and ending with a HJ or BBBJ. Also inform me about the rates as I don't want to over pay and rise the cost for other mongers. PM me the details brothers.

Work hard, fuck hard!

Chennai Horse
01-20-18, 16:10
This forum has lived up to its mission. For me, it provided everything any newbie can ever hope for. Most importantly seniors were gracious and very helpful. If anyone thinks that seniors don't help – please reevaluate yourself and your approach. Respect the fact that they have more experience in these things. And please read about 20 pages of posts before you even think about typing anything let alone hitting the post key. I quickly found out that without the benefit of experience from seniors it would be impossible for me to navigate this. Rajoo Bhai, a senior in this forum and now a close confidante and friend has been so helpful in guiding me, introducing me to the girls (including putting in a word about and for me) for which I am very grateful. Gio, Wildcard and coolsp helped and I am glad to make their acquaintance. Their gestures provided a newbie like me encouragement and counsel. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Most importantly – I have made some good friends.

I am older person nearing retirement residing abroad and this was my first trip alone to Chennai for a vacation spanning few weeks. I had the opportunity to be with few girls over this period and it was a very amazing, rewarding and much needed experience for me. The motivation of meeting many girls was as much as journey into self discovery as exploring sexual variety. Now for the report.

Episode 1– just after I landed, I was with a dubbing artise. Little chubby but she made it up with an amazing GFE. A little clingy maybe. She had a nice jimiki and even sang the "jimiki kammal" song! The sex was good for me – as it was after a long time. She was very willing to please me and unrushed and fulfilling.

Episode 2– Meet the HR girl. A lot has been written about her and she lived up to her reputation. Alcohol + tigress in bed = a must have sex experience. Everything is on the menu – you pick. If you don't she picks and takes charge! She gets into the act, heart, body and soul. It's like running a 400 m. Phew!

Episode 3– A TV serial actress –has a cute dimple, a real handful of boobs and a top notch GFE experience to cherish. I felt I new her for along time. The sex was nice – if it was not better, it was because of me. Not her.

Episode 4– A school teacher. Dark and pretty with very expressive eyes and a beautiful hourglass figures. Curvy hips, a firm body, proportionate boobs – basically everything in proportion – as if it made to order (I am reaffirming Rajoo Bhai's post on her). I think it was her physique and embrace and the way she moved under me that did it. The sex was the best I had till then – so good that I was spent and exhausted after round one and couldn't do anything more, but cuddle. The fact that she had to sneak out from home and rush back – made it all the more like a GFE quickie though it was for 3 hrs.

Episode 5 – Took a "detour" to meet a well known (in this forum) TV serial MILF – looks better in person than photo. Spent quite a bit of time at her place and in between she wore her saree and prepared coffee and offered stuff to eat and showed pictures of her friends etc. The sex was surprisingly good, slow paced, laid back with everything on the menu – maybe its my muscle memory taking over. Her toe ring, anklets were tinkling and she wanted to remove her chain – but I told her to keep it – all added to visual and sensual delight. I should say the experience was wifely – after all she is a MILF and it was in her home. I surprised myself with the amount of time I spent there.

Experiences have enabled me understand myself, my preferences and tastes, and how to plan this next time around (such as accounting for jet lag) Although you can do what you want. Listening to seniors carefully helps – because money can fulfill your sexual urges, but a rewarding experience is a whole different ball game. All in all, a very memorable experience to cherish for me All of these girls are worth the money, provided memorable experience and for that I thank Rajoo Bhai for the intros and guiding me (for a person like me. Its one thing to get a girl, its equally difficult to find a place) and other friends like Gio, coolsp, and wildcard who were gracious and helped.

As I hit the reset button and head back to base -- Cheers my friends and hooray to the forum – until till next time.

KingSuper
01-20-18, 22:01
Fellow Chennaites. Greetings. First post in the forum.

Went into this MP at Chai Nagar that is adjacent to the two famous veg eateries in the city. The rates quoted were 1.5 K for normal and 2.5 K for BB. Opted for B2B. There were 3 masseurs (all SI). Went with a masseur who is a Chennai native. Once in the room, she started quoting extras. For 1 K was given full access (topless and bottom inside her dress). No tongue action whatsoever. The massage went on for like 20 minutes starting at the back followed by front. Boobs were huge and the B2B was okay. She was really willing to please. The MP had about 3-4 rooms and one bathroom. WIR. Maybe for another one.

EatPrayLove
01-21-18, 01:46
This forum has lived up to its mission. For me, it provided everything any newbie can ever hope for. Most importantly seniors were gracious and very helpful. If anyone thinks that seniors don't help please reevaluate yourself and your approach. Respect the fact that they have more experience in these things. And please read about 20 pages of posts before you even think about typing anything let alone hitting the post key. I quickly found out that without the benefit of experience from seniors it would be impossible for me to navigate this. Rajoo Bhai, a senior in this forum and now a close confidante and friend has been so helpful in guiding me, introducing me to the girls (including putting in a word about and for me) for which I am very grateful. Gio, Wildcard and coolsp helped and I am glad to make their acquaintance. Their gestures provided a newbie like me encouragement and counsel. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Most importantly I have made some good friends.

I am older person nearing retirement residing abroad and this was my first trip alone to Chennai for a vacation spanning few weeks. I had the opportunity to be with few girls over this period and it was a very amazing, rewarding and much needed experience for me. The motivation of meeting many girls was as much as journey into self discovery as exploring sexual variety. Now for the report.

Episode 1 just after I landed, I was with a dubbing artise. Little chubby but she made it up with an amazing GFE. A little clingy maybe. She had a nice jimiki and even sang the "jimiki kammal" song! The sex was good for me as it was after a long time. She was very willing to please me and unrushed and fulfilling.

Episode 2 Meet the HR girl. A lot has been written about her and she lived up to her reputation. Alcohol + tigress in bed = a must have sex experience. Everything is on the menu you pick. If you don't she picks and takes charge! She gets into the act, heart, body and soul. It's like running a 400 m. Phew!

Episode 3 A TV serial actress has a cute dimple, a real handful of boobs and a top notch GFE experience to cherish. I felt I new her for along time. The sex was nice if it was not better, it was because of me. Not her.

Episode 4 A school teacher. Dark and pretty with very expressive eyes and a beautiful hourglass figures. Curvy hips, a firm body, proportionate boobs basically everything in proportion as if it made to order (I am reaffirming Rajoo Bhai's post on her). I think it was her physique and embrace and the way she moved under me that did it. The sex was the best I had till then so good that I was spent and exhausted after round one and couldn't do anything more, but cuddle. The fact that she had to sneak out from home and rush back made it all the more like a GFE quickie though it was for 3 hrs.

Episode 5 Took a "detour" to meet a well known (in this forum) TV serial MILF looks better in person than photo. Spent quite a bit of time at her place and in between she wore her saree and prepared coffee and offered stuff to eat and showed pictures of her friends etc. The sex was surprisingly good, slow paced, laid back with everything on the menu maybe its my muscle memory taking over. Her toe ring, anklets were tinkling and she wanted to remove her chain but I told her to keep it all added to visual and sensual delight. I should say the experience was wifely after all she is a MILF and it was in her home. I surprised myself with the amount of time I spent there.

Experiences have enabled me understand myself, my preferences and tastes, and how to plan this next time around (such as accounting for jet lag) Although you can do what you want. Listening to seniors carefully helps because money can fulfill your sexual urges, but a rewarding experience is a whole different ball game. All in all, a very memorable experience to cherish for me All of these girls are worth the money, provided memorable experience and for that I thank Rajoo Bhai for the intros and guiding me (for a person like me. Its one thing to get a girl, its equally difficult to find a place) and other friends like Gio, coolsp, and wildcard who were gracious and helped.

As I hit the reset button and head back to base -- Cheers my friends and hooray to the forum until till next time.Extremely happy to read a report of this variety after ages. Reminds me of myself from years ago and good old times when legends (who are omnipresent but don't wish to make their presence felt. Not naming them because only people who have been here for many years would remember them) used to benevolently rule this forum, eager to pursue new avenues while ensuring to take impressionable yet genuine newbies under their wings.

Glad you had a good time buddy. Lets drink to even greater times to come. Cheers. EPL!

DomDom83
01-21-18, 04:44
I was looking for MP with at least in mind get a B2B like you easily get in Delhi, and finally.

After a good research I got one place who they offer body body for 3 K one HR. I went there.

Place is not a palace just OK, after talking I ask to see therapist first, it was 3 Tamil.

I went for the one with bigger boobs of course she was OK.

Went to the room (it was the type section open on top not big room I don't like much since you can hear everything, but never mind).

So the girl started normal massage a little fast I was thinking she will just try to finish me off fast, but actually after only she did the topless B2B it was actually good service then she ask for tips for extra she said 700 but if I give 1 K she will blow my mind with her service (which she really nicely did) I had full access everywhere, she have nice boobs to suck, she started slowly and as we where going on she was getting in to it and she started to control my hands on her pussy, one one her boobs I understood she was getting hot until we both come at the same time She did enjoy as much as I did.

Very nice experience.

So damage 3 K +1 K.

Harinath
01-21-18, 05:27
Happy Sunday! Happy mongering!

Seshadhri
01-21-18, 06:58
This forum has lived up to its mission. For me, it provided everything any newbie can ever hope for. Most importantly seniors were gracious and very helpful. If anyone thinks that seniors don't help please reevaluate yourself and your approach. Respect the fact that they have more experience in these things. And please read about 20 pages of posts before you even think about typing anything let alone hitting the post key. I quickly found out that without the benefit of experience from seniors it would be impossible for me to navigate this. Rajoo Bhai, a senior in this forum and now a close confidante and friend has been so helpful in guiding me, introducing me to the girls (including putting in a word about and for me) for which I am very grateful. Gio, Wildcard and coolsp helped and I am glad to make their acquaintance. Their gestures provided a newbie like me encouragement and counsel. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Most importantly I have made some good friends.

I am older person nearing retirement residing abroad and this was my first trip alone to Chennai for a vacation spanning few weeks. I had the opportunity to be with few girls over this period and it was a very amazing, rewarding and much needed experience for me. The motivation of meeting many girls was as much as journey into self discovery as exploring sexual variety. Now for the report..Big thanks to Coolsp bro and Rajoo bhai, They are the really wonderful people to be with. They are a rare find. Thank you seniors!

Cheers.

VelvetHard
01-21-18, 07:36
Yes, I miss some of the old legends like Allsaints. Those days are gone forever. Now it is the millennial grooving with much easier scores with fuck buddies, a different one than paid fare. Yes, even in Chennai.

I do see the current lot of seniors seem to hunt together as a pack of wolf. Better than reading FR's from part time pimps, fake FR's that try to compete with penthouse letters, highlighting what is clearly not happening in their life!

EPL has been an energiser whenever the forum lacks some spark. I have written about this before but your participation in ish will wax and wane. Depending upon whether you read some shit on ego tussles, junior vs senior being my fav entertainment and the times when one reads about real action. Like in real world, Chennai forum sees all animals. Some push the forum Girard, while some pull it down, while majority does nothing.

One reason for me not being very active in recent years I now believe in pleasure per unit of effort, and on that measure Chennai has been tough on me while some cities have been easy.

Anyway, I am yet to get signs that the current wolf pack has accepted me. Unfortunately, I can't be on their offline meetings. Would to meet the girls mentioned by Chennaihorse. Let me see, while I never forget a real monger is a Loneranger!

Extremely happy to read a report of this variety after ages. Reminds me of myself from years ago and good old times when legends (who are omnipresent but don't wish to make their presence felt. Not naming them because only people who have been here for many years would remember them) used to benevolently rule this forum, eager to pursue new avenues while ensuring to take impressionable yet genuine newbies under their wings.

Glad you had a good time buddy. Lets drink to even greater times to come. Cheers. EPL!

HighVoice
01-21-18, 08:08

I am older person nearing retirement residing abroad and this was my first trip alone to Chennai for a vacation spanning few weeks. I had the opportunity to be with few girls over this period and it was a very amazing, rewarding and much needed experience for me. The motivation of meeting many girls was as much as journey into self discovery as exploring sexual variety. Now for the report..That was an amazing experience even to read your post. Loved your way of writing too. Thats true, each experience makes you a feel new inside, that happens to me. Hope to taste those birds you mentioned soon when I come back to Chennai, right now I am in Gurgaon but also in a halt right now, will start mongering from next month.

RockBufster
01-21-18, 16:09
Thanks to EPL bro, got in touch with the MP he suggested. Called and reached the location. The guy was full praise about you bro. Anyways, showed the line up, nice babes. Read 's seniors recent post, and decided to go with Ms Bombay. Friendly, and sweet girl. Gave a non existent massage, chatted a bit. Then after 15 mins, she started the deed. Nice soft and huge jugs, gave a sensual B2B, allowed me to feast on those jugs. Very cooperative, but unlucky not to get a BJ. Guess couldn't charm her much. But it was a decent session. Gave an OK HJ, released. Bathroom was also OK. While coming out saw a nice fair and cute south Indian. Will try her Next time. I guess. Overall a good session, just wish the massage was better considering the amount we paid at the counter. Saw a big question outside the reception.

Don't. Know how many were from this forum.

Girl: 7.

Boobs: 10/10.

Massage:1 (non existent).

B2B: 7.

Ambiance: 7.

WIR: May be for that cute southie.

Cheers.

Smarty3040
01-22-18, 03:23
Good post dude. Would you mind sharing their digits and location through PM.

Thanks to EPL bro, got in touch with the MP he suggested. Called and reached the location. The guy was full praise about you bro. Anyways, showed the line up, nice babes. Read 's seniors recent post, and decided to go with Ms Bombay. Friendly, and sweet girl. Gave a non existent massage, chatted a bit. Then after 15 mins, she started the deed. Nice soft and huge jugs, gave a sensual B2B, allowed me to feast on those jugs. Very cooperative, but unlucky not to get a BJ. Guess couldn't charm her much. But it was a decent session. Gave an OK HJ, released. Bathroom was also OK. While coming out saw a nice fair and cute south Indian. Will try her Next time. I guess. Overall a good session, just wish the massage was better considering the amount we paid at the counter. Saw a big question outside the reception.

Cheers.

HardLance
01-22-18, 03:28
Searched for a MP in locanto and went. It is in peace colony above a famous mobile showroom. 4 SI girls, not so good, but picked one and paid 2 K. Massage was not so good. Paid 1.5 K for B2B, but didn't removed legging, disappointed. No DFK, Not allowed to taste melons. So completed it ASAP and came out.

WIR: may be for another chick but only if desperate and not got any.

I want go to Croma next time. Will post it next month.

Smarty3040
01-22-18, 16:59
Was in chennai last week somewhere around mid of the week.

Since the business meeting was over by noon, got a chance to roam & monger around.

Went directly to north-palani spa located in a hotel (by the name of popular candian tree) with the expectation of getting service from the mallu MILF (repoted in this forum).

Came to know from reception that the spa was closed around 1 month back.

Came out disappointed, hired an auto and went directly to astrologer st spa (Thanks Revsha & Chillboy for sharing the digits).

Spend about half an hour for finding the place as the spa guy was not lifting the phone. Throughout the time of search, my mind was thinking only about the S lady (young, mallu) who has been reported earlier in this forum.

Finally spotted the location, went in and came to know that S lady is on leave for few days and only one Punjabi girl was available at that time (not good looking). Guess she's available by this week.

Came out disappointed for second time in the same day.

RajooDudez
01-22-18, 18:45
This forum has lived up to its mission. For me, it provided everything any newbie can ever hope for. Most importantly seniors were gracious and very helpful. If anyone thinks that seniors don't help please reevaluate yourself and your approach. Respect the fact that they have more experience in these things. And please read about 20 pages of posts before you even think about typing anything let alone hitting the post key. I quickly found out that without the benefit of experience from seniors it would be impossible for me to navigate this. Rajoo Bhai, a senior in this forum and now a close confidante and friend has been so helpful in guiding me, introducing me to the girls (including putting in a word about and for me) for which I am very grateful. Gio, Wildcard and Coolsp helped and I am glad to make their acquaintance. Their gestures provided a newbie like me encouragement and counsel. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.Brother,

I am. Very. Happy that you went back home satisfied. It was indeed a real pleasure to have met you, spend quality time with you in Bangalore. The dinner was worth mentioning!. I hope in your next visit we will make it a bit more special for you. Next time it will be an awesome experience and will get you into our elite MM group gathering. Keep me posted about your travel plans in advance.

Peter Park
01-22-18, 19:31
Hi,

I am planning to be in Chennai end of this month. Would really appreciate if you can share a few contact details.

SNathan
01-22-18, 22:40
Hi Seniors,

I will be visiting Chennai for few weeks and would appreciate if you could provide or share info of SP or girls below 35. I can help share details of providers if you visit California. I would like to see reliable providers with good GFE and a quality time.

Appreciate your time. PM me anytime.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

EatPrayLove
01-23-18, 03:09

Cheers.Glad to hear you had a good time buddy. However your post did make me concerned since you mentoned that there was a queue outside. I know I have shared the digits with a cuple of people here but if it is indeed the guys from ISG who are crowding there, please be careful about 2 things -.

1) keep prices down. Don't let the girls or the MP get greedy. No tips more than 1. 5 k for b2 be. Not more than 1. 5 k at counter.

2) too mch attention means LE action is likely. Give the place a breaK for a bit.

Cheers and play safe. EpL!

EatPrayLove
01-23-18, 03:36
Yes, I miss some of the old legends like Allsaints. Those days are gone forever. Now it is the millennial grooving with much easier scores with fuck buddies, a different one than paid fare. Yes, even in Chennai.

I do see the current lot of seniors seem to hunt together as a pack of wolf. Better than reading FR's from part time pimps, fake FR's that try to compete with penthouse letters, highlighting what is clearly not happening in their life!

EPL has been an energiser whenever the forum lacks some spark. I have written about this before but your participation in ish will wax and wane. Depending upon whether you read some shit on ego tussles, junior vs senior being my fav entertainment and the times when one reads about real action. Like in real world, Chennai forum sees all animals. Some push the forum Girard, while some pull it down, while majority does nothing.

One reason for me not being very active in recent years I now believe in pleasure per unit of effort, and on that measure Chennai has been tough on me while some cities have been easy.

Anyway, I am yet to get signs that the current wolf pack has accepted me. Unfortunately, I can't be on their offline meetings. Would to meet the girls mentioned by Chennaihorse. Let me see, while I never forget a real monger is a Loneranger!Am glad my mention of omnipresent legends has atleast flushed out one such legend into the open. Glad to know you are still around bro. Don't go by his number of posts guys, just go by the quality and the long number of years over which he has posted and commented.

As for your observations on pack hunting bro, what is posted here is not even the tip of the iceberg. The pack came together at a time when the Madras forum was totally going down the drains. It was a conscious decision on our part that we wouldn't let that happen and atleast one of us would always keep things interesting on the forum with genuine reports of gems we have had to strive really hard to discover. And because the pack is such good friends both online and offline (trust grows by meeting up regularly) we have been able to keep life extremely interesting.

As for AllSaints, yes we all miss him. But LR is still a good friend though he is no longer on ISG. But hes still a king monger!

Cheers. Epl!

John Love19
01-23-18, 07:31
Yes, I miss some of the old legends like Allsaints. Those days are gone forever. Now it is the millennial grooving with much easier scores with fuck buddies, a different one than paid fare. Yes, even in Chennai.Even for ke recently my target has shifted to Fuck buddy from paid fun, resulting in many foreigners and North Indians with pure fun (many of them being super horny), and me just paying for rooms which is not above 2 k with no limit on time. Thanks to mushrooming education and IT sector.

Thanks.

JL.

Wilson25
01-23-18, 08:21
EPL is so kind hearted and knows what he does. .

And I still believe many seniors might not be actively msg ING but will be reading all post. ☺65039;.

I am still active in mongering in and around Chennai but hardly post. May be I will start posting. EPL I have sent you a Pm.

Anyway, I am yet to get signs that the current wolf pack has accepted me. Unfortunately, I can't be on their offline meetings. Would to meet the girls mentioned by Chennaihorse. Let me see, while I never forget a real monger is a Loneranger!

KaamaLord
01-24-18, 08:35
My first FR after joining as a member, though following in sidelines fro past 4 years as.

A Lonely Wolf on prowl in mongering like "Nothing is more lonely when you know nobody".

Today times have changed, the ground rules are different, the market is topsy-turvy with.

No stabilization in sight, in the near future.

Coming to the FR, during Pongal holidays did not venture out anywhere as there was.

A slight pressure of work. I live in a complex of 5 towers with more than 200 families.

To pass time I take tuition class, irrespective of Gender. Cutting short, had a student.

Whose mother, A single mother. Voluptuous and good looking with near perfect features.

In her mid 30's. Had the right filling at the right places. She visits often to know her.

Son's progress regularly.

On the next day of Pongal she came to enquire and the subject veered off towards loneliness.

And finally ended in the topic of SEX. She came and sat next to me, her perfume was mild and.

Was an aphrodisiac to me and was fanning the flames of excitement. She was in a Saree and.

Observed she did not wear a bra. She huddled closer to me and the warmth of her body engulfed.

Me and put a hand around her pulled her more closer and turned towards her to smooch her.

Which she offered in abandonment. I was enjoying the DFK and in the meantime fondling her boobs.

Which was firm and big, she was letting moans of ecstasy and slowly guided her towards my.

Bedroom and sat together on the bed, I started removing her Pallu, when she said softly, her first.

Time after a very long time. She started to pull up my T-Shirt and was naked on top. I started to open her.

Blouse and was stunned at the sight of perfect shaped boobs with dark areola and slowly rising nipple.

I pulled her towards me and started to suck her almost erect nipples, slid my hand down and pulled her.

Saree up her ivory thighs and was surprised she did not even wear a panty. She had a clean shaven mons.

And started rubbing it, she was moaning all the time. Now, I slowly started to remove her saree and her.

Petticoat and she was there naked without any blemishes made out of smooth marble. I pulled.

Down my pant along with my underwear with my weapon on 90 degrees and pulled her more.

Closer and pushed her slowly on the bed and went to the gates of heaven and gave her DATY for some time.

And turned 69 to give her access to my weapon which she sucked and slurped happily for quite some time.

I felt it was time to enter her gates of heaven, which she happily pulled me towards and started.

Rubbing my weapon on her mons, with the head all the while moaning, I was having a DFK and kneading her boobs.

I did mish on her for sometime and turned her over for doggy and later spooned and shot my load and rested.

Hugging her. Fore playing for sometime the weapon was alert once again and this time had her WOT and.

Pumped her from under and turned her doggy after sometime when she all of a sudden pulled away.

From me and and lay down under and started to suck my weapon like an ice candy and finally it was CIM.

Which she slurped and the greatest surprise was she swallowed all my load in her mouth, and grinned.

Happily. We both rested for some time hugging each other and got up and cleaned. All the above actions were.

Done bareback. A sensual and erotic experience.

Planned another great escapade during the Republic Day weekend.

Girl: 9.

Looks: 9.

DFK: 10.

Boobs: 10.

Pussy: 10.

Ass: 10.

GFE; 10/10 (Awesome experience).

On the whole an erotic and exotic package. Worthy of enjoyment.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

VelvetHard
01-24-18, 13:28
Hi folks,

Looks like Evonne has stopped her SP work also, since 2 years or so. Can anyone confirm if she is active as a provider at Chennai?

OK, one the lateral ideas that has worked for me is to invest some time at Auroville, during weekends. You get to meet a wide range of girls, ofcourse all of them won't end up in your bed. But you enjoy some awesome friendships which have turned into romance after a while. One needs to be articulate gentle guy and ensure they enjoy your company, before anything more happens. Have enjoyed some awesome beach parties. I don't know if those happen now as well. It is an incredible experience that can't be compared with what Goundamani would call as ithadum, sothallum and vathallum wares one usually finds. The garment export co girls. No offence meant.

Without sounding racial, NE girls are loyal buddies once you win their trust. They have a way of ensuring they enjoy life within their means. They are extremely flexible and have no apprehensions to mix with locals.

EPL, you embarrass me with your kind words. Cheers.

EatPrayLove
01-25-18, 01:56
Hi folks,

Looks like Evonne has stopped her SP work also, since 2 years or so. Can anyone confirm if she is active as a provider at Chennai?

OK, one the lateral ideas that has worked for me is to invest some time at Auroville, during weekends. You get to meet a wide range of girls, ofcourse all of them won't end up in your bed. But you enjoy some awesome friendships which have turned into romance after a while. One needs to be articulate gentle guy and ensure they enjoy your company, before anything more happens. Have enjoyed some awesome beach parties. I don't know if those happen now as well. It is an incredible experience that can't be compared with what Goundamani would call as ithadum, sothallum and vathallum wares one usually finds. The garment export co girls. No offence meant.

Without sounding racial, NE girls are loyal buddies once you win their trust. They have a way of ensuring they enjoy life within their means. They are extremely flexible and have no apprehensions to mix with locals.

EPL, you embarrass me with your kind words. Cheers.You are right about evonne bro. Guess she must have gptten too old for it. However her last girl, Shwetha from Trichy, is very much active on AH.

Cheers. Epl.

WaterBoy747
01-25-18, 07:16
My first FR after joining as a member, though following in sidelines fro past 4 years as.

A Lonely Wolf on prowl in mongering like "Nothing is more lonely when you know nobody".

Today times have changed, the ground rules are different, the market is topsy-turvy with.

No stabilization in sight, in the near future.

Coming to the FR, during Pongal holidays did not venture out anywhere as there was.

A slight pressure of work. I live in a complex of 5 towers with more than 200 families.

To pass time I take tuition class, irrespective of Gender. Cutting short, had a student.

Whose mother, A single mother. Voluptuous and good looking with near perfect features.

In her mid 30's. Had the right filling at the right places. She visits often to know her.

Son's progress regularly.You forgot to add "only woke up to realise I've jizzed my pants".

Wilson25
01-25-18, 09:45
Yes. Swetha is the last girl I had via Evone.

John Love19
01-25-18, 15:05
Even for ke recently my target has shifted to Fuck buddy from paid fun, resulting in many foreigners and North Indians with pure fun (many of them being super horny), and me just paying for rooms which is not above 2 k with no limit on time. Thanks to mushrooming education and IT sector.

Thanks.

JL.Guys,

Been getting too many PM's so I will just share a common answer as replying to all won't be easy for me.

It's my work and keep on trying and failing and again trying from more than a year to get them, as also many of them are not local residents so they are like in and out, so am not left with any particular contact, though I do have many local contacts. But please learn basic rules in mongering.

1. don't think with your dick, human brain is more capable.

2. treat a girl with respect, she will surely be good to you, believe me this works as a charmer.

3. never offer a girl money on dating or social apps / websites, this might [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them or you're creating another inde, which them being sophisticated and socially active they tend to be more expensive.

So guys keep on trying on sites like tinder / Facebook / okcupid. Tango (doesn't have much scope in Chennai), and also keep your profile be very true and at the end for fuck buddy, physical appearance and your status or like your job or your profile description or bio is what they see to get to you, and trust me half of them might be fake, but many of them are genuine, and I have much more success rate in Bangalore and Delhi, where girls, I repeat girls, are ready to be fucked, but you don't ask them upfront, because they like to get comfortable with the guy.

Well this is what you got to save of the two. Time or the money. If your time is precious, Chennai is not good as other cities for paid fun but yes it does have options and if you enjoy the real flirt and pleasure. Keep on trying, the girls may not reply for days, weeks, could lead to frustration levels at peak, but as you notice we swipe every girl on tinder, so just think about how many like she goes through and how many of you even get a reply, so just be sure if you're matched, first impression is the best or you're left behind in the race.

Sorry for the long post.

JL.

DannyDanXXX2
01-25-18, 17:31
Hello all,

This FR is something like 2 years old. So please bear with me.

I always knew I will get into mongering. Because I'm very active. Used masturbate like 2- 4 times in teenage. Now in mid 20's I was desperate for some action.

I used roam around LOC site for almost 6 months. Used to call the numbers and hangup. Then I started speaking with the people fix up something but never reach there.

Seems funny to think over now.

Then one day I got a phone number an SP who posted telling that a good looking girl is available. Called him. Quoted 3.5 K and said she is very good. After talking with him, called some 5 other SPs and tried.

To fix up something. I was nervous like hell. So after fooling myself, I called the SP again to confirm the girl for 3 K. Place is near the famous spear god temple.

That guy did not tell the route properly, spent more than one hour roaming around like a fool with so much of tension and fear inside me.

Finally met the guy and went upstairs. A normal looking house. There was an attender as usual and he showed me the girl. My GOD. She is not very young. Late 20's. But very cute face and chubby body. But not fat. Gave the money and started the deed. The girl was also nervous. Asked her to remove my dress. And I did her dress.

She was standing in her undies. First time I'm seeing a women in such a sight. I was awestruck. She has good color. Went close by to touch her boobs.

A blue bra I guess. Not sure. Slowly removed it. The boobs I must say literally fell out. Huge ones. Looked very cute as well and very young boobs.

Started to kiss it. She mourned. Then she removed my undies and started to stroke my cock while standing. After it became huge, she put on two rubber. Just to be on the safer side.

Then we both laid down on the floor. I slowly kissed on her. No DFK. Slight Kisses. We hugged and rolled slowly and tightly.

Asked her to give BBBJ. She obliged. THough not great. But she was really trying. Then tried her in miss and asked her to come on top.

Finally released back in miss.

Officially I'm not a virgin. Asked her number she obliged and I again me her when she actually became an indie and had BBBJ without over.

That report coming soon.

Just got my subscription. Though in Bangalore, visit chennai almost every month. If any one could share contacts of Indie's it would be awesome.

WillBlak
01-27-18, 06:51
A quick visit to Pondicherry was planned for a work which couldn't be postponed during this weekday. And the work finished up quicker than anticipated.

Checked on Loc for some contacts, and most of them sounded spams. Didn't have the time to experiment in that short time, hence went to check on my old MP which provided FS. On seeing the house changed to a different look, indicated that it has been closed (or shifted), tried the no which I had. And the voice on the other end said, that's a wrong no.

Tried few MP nos in Loc and got a no. Finally, reached the place. B2B was on offer (but I chose powder massage). No FS, as LE has been strict recently, all old MPs with FS were closed (made sense to me now). Chose the darker girl from the 2 therapists (as my mind kept repeating "blacker the berry, sweeter the juice" song unconsciously). Took the 60 min package.

Massage was good with ample pressure, although can't rate it excellent. After 30 minutes popped the question for extras. 1 K for TL+HJ. Checked again for FS she said no.

Into Act-II, she had tight boobs, which she kept feeding me throughout the session. HJ was with oil, and she was open for DFK as well.

Came out after cleaning (bathroom was common), I was the only monger there, so had no issues.

Felt quite relaxed and fresh after a massage and a HJ.

Spoke to the manager lady about letting me know if FS is on cards next time or if she can hook me up with a reliable SP / Indie. She shared her personal no. And asked me to check after a few days.

Overall: A slightly above average session (as within the short notice, this place came handy).

Damage: 1.5 K at counter + 1 K tips.

WB.

Robin Reza
01-27-18, 10:13
I'm new here in Chennai, will be here for the rest of the week, can anyone please tell me how to have session with the HR girl the tigress in bed? Which SP to contact with?

Robin Reza
01-28-18, 02:22
EPL brother or Krish brother, please help this junior monger out by guiding me to the HR girl.

JosephDaniel
01-28-18, 12:17
Wilson bro kindly clear your inbox. Couldn't message you.

Cheers,

JD.

Yes. Swetha is the last girl I had via Evone.

Morgans
01-28-18, 15:25
Hey guys,

I'll be in Chennai in the 2nd week of Feb to renew my Visa.

This is my first time in chennai as an Adult and am looking for some Mongering experience here.

Looking fwd to you ]guys to help and I will reciprocate with Bangalore / Delhi contacts.

Cheers.

Mmak72
01-28-18, 16:52
EPL brother or Krish brother, please help this junior monger out by guiding me to the HR girl.I am looking the HR girl could anyone help me on this through PM.

RajooDudez
01-28-18, 19:58
This trip during republic day weekend was long planned as my colleague's marriage was already planned 3 months back. Was working on couple of indes and some new leads that I got from locanto. Some of my older ones were coming up but nothing provided any positive signs. So reached Chennai with very low expectations. But I think the time proved me wrong. Came back to my base just an HR back. The following were what I ended up getting in Chennai.

1. An amazing and mesmerizing time spent with a mallu dancer chick.

2. An erotic and pulverizing fuck session with a Andhra-Kerala cross breed.

3. Finally an unexpected meet with MM buddies. A very special meet indeed.

Will be posting detailed FR in the next 2-3 days. Thanks once again to my MM buddies to have made this trip quite memorable.

DeshRaj
01-29-18, 02:45
This trip during republic day weekend was long planned as my colleague's marriage was already planned 3 months back. Was working on couple of indes and some new leads that I got from locanto. Some of my older ones were coming up but nothing provided any positive signs. So reached Chennai with very low expectations. But I think the time proved me wrong. Came back to my base just an HR back. The following were what I ended up getting in Chennai.

Will be posting detailed FR in the next 2-3 days. Thanks once again to my MM buddies to have made this trip quite memorable.Waiting for the FR Bhai, missed out on MM meet due to work pressure, keep Chennai scene rocking!

Morgans
01-29-18, 04:48
My craziness for NI bird was high after trying last time the bird for 8 k. After the previous FR. I was able to get the digits of another SP with young NI bird for 6 k. I reduced to 5 k price which chennai indi quotes nowadays. 6 k including star accommo. If any seniors or reputed members need contact please ping me. If any seniors got same birds via your sp please ping me. We can share more digits.Rajaa,

This seems to be Ritu, did you try her out. I think she has moved out to Bangalore.

Can you please PM me her digits.

ThatChennaiBoy
01-29-18, 07:58
Got this girl from SP Love. Any reviews?

My last 3 experiences with him was horrible, with girls looking ugly once clothes removed and having pain while entering etc. Don't want to try without a review again.

He's quoting 6 k.

Santokie
01-29-18, 11:21
Hi all,

I am new to this site and just bought a paid membership to exchange / get new contacts for mongering. I have been part of this lifestyle for the last 4 years and tried many through Loc. But now most of them seems fake. I'm huge armpit fetish guy and looking for a girl in Chennai who can offer some fetish experience. Damage can go upto 10 or 15k as long as I return satisfied.

Can someone help me out? Not sure to whom I need to get in touch with here. I also have some good contacts which I can exchange. Looking for genuine contacts.

Thanks.

ThatChennaiBoy
01-29-18, 11:25
Looks like Pondy MP are way better than our Chennai ones in terms of tips and cooperation. Can you give us the location bro?

Really tired of the attitude of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and others at Soap spa.

A quick visit to Pondicherry was planned for a work which couldn't be postponed during this weekday. And the work finished up quicker than anticipated.

Checked on Loc for some contacts, and most of them sounded spams. Didn't have the time to experiment in that short time, hence went to check on my old MP which provided FS. On seeing the house changed to a different look, indicated that it has been closed (or shifted), tried the no which I had. And the voice on the other end said, that's a wrong no.

Tried few MP nos in Loc and got a no. Finally, reached the place. B2B was on offer (but I chose powder massage). No FS, as LE has been strict recently, all old MPs with FS were closed (made sense to me now). Chose the darker girl from the 2 therapists (as my mind kept repeating "blacker the berry, sweeter the juice" song unconsciously). Took the 60 min package..EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajooDudez
01-29-18, 18:34
Got this girl from SP Love. Any reviews?

My last 3 experiences with him was horrible, with girls looking ugly once clothes removed and having pain while entering etc. Don't want to try without a review again.

He's quoting 6 k.I think for betterment of Chennai mongering scene, one should literally cut down the visits to these SPs like Love etc who bring typical NI contract girls. 9/10 times you will only have a mechanical experience. 9/10 times you will not get DFK and a good GFE. And the price we pay for this kind of craxp is 6 k 7 k a pop which is absolutely ridiculous. Unless we take a stance and boycott or bring to terms these kind of SPs you all will end throwing money into the drain, come and lament / moan in the forum.

ArunPenta
01-29-18, 21:48
Got a message from a member here asking to try visiting this spa.

It looked posh from the outside, inside as well, but the massage rooms weren't 'great'.

Got an NI masseuse, small body frame. Didn't say much. Started massaging and it was actually good. This is my second time in a spa, so I can't say if it was really good or just regular. Anyway, asked if I could take off the towel on top of dispos, she said No. Later on she sort of adjusted the dispos so my asscheek would expose itself and started massaging there, I thought this was a sign, but no, turns out massaging a customer's ass isn't a big deal and is actually a normal massage procedure that everybody does. My first time in a spa, it didn't happen though. Anyway, I loved the ass massage but that's it. I asked if there were extras, and she said No.

I don't know how this works. Do I keep visiting the spa so they'd make some special arrangements for me?

Spent 3.5 k on the massage and steam. 90 minutes package.

Frank Martin
01-29-18, 22:17
MM buddies mean?

Will be posting detailed FR in the next 2-3 days. Thanks once again to my MM buddies to have made this trip quite memorable.

ArunPenta
01-29-18, 22:22
I'm 25 years old. I've been fantasizing about cuddling and being with a mature chubby aunty since when I began having erections (probably just like any other boy). I got a chance to do just that same, thanks to a senior member here.

Met the Inde in Lord Ayyana (r) varam. She was chubby af. Boobs weren't huge, but thick and bigger than usual. I loved her when I saw her side boobs and idupu madipu. Foreplay started and I loved this part too. Blah blah blah happened and when we got to the fucking part, I felt too mechanical. I wasn't excited at all. In fact, I didn't like fucking her. It was my first time, I had no idea how fucking felt but I was sure I didn't like fucking her after a few seconds. Tried different positions but I wasn't turned on after that. I apologized to the lady and said I wanted to leave, she said I shouldn't have popped a Duralast tablet and that's what was causing the issue. But I had a train of thoughts run through my mind afterwards. About whether I'd like to fuck a stranger at all. I thought I could have sex with someone only if I have built a proper friendly relationship with them. Is it just me or anyone ever felt the same way before? Is this a stage that I'll pass through easily?

EatPrayLove
01-29-18, 22:24
I think for betterment of Chennai mongering scene, one should literally cut down the visits to these SPs like Love etc who bring typical NI contract girls. 9/10 times you will only have a mechanical experience. 9/10 times you will not get DFK and a good GFE. And the price we pay for this kind of craxp is 6 k 7 k a pop which is absolutely ridiculous. Unless we take a stance and boycott or bring to terms these kind of SPs you all will end throwing money into the drain, come and lament / moan in the forum.I second Raju on this. Infact the need to cut down on the sps has been voiced on the forum time and again in a seasonal manner. But the fact remains that people here will keep going to Loves, Musics, Mambalams etc and waste their hardearned money irrespective of the warning. Lets also not forget the non-ISG crowd who are the actual bread and butter for these SPs. My motto is if the girl isn't good enough, its always better to wank off and save money. Cheers. EPL!

LetMeGo
01-30-18, 02:57
Vanakkam Chennai. I m in Chennai just for a day and would love to explore inde or B2B spa. I can revert for contacts based at Bangalore or Delhi. Appreciate your support for this business traveller.

CoolSp
01-30-18, 03:35

Will be posting detailed FR in the next 2-3 days. Thanks once again to my MM buddies to have made this trip quite memorable.Rajoo bhai glad you had good ones. As always thanks for the great finds.

EatPrayLove
01-30-18, 04:05
Can anyone give me the exact location of this place? No one is picking up the fone there. And I have wasted a lot of time roaming about that street trying to find it. Please help. Thanks in advance.

ArunPenta
01-30-18, 04:27
Can anyone give me the exact location of this place? No one is picking up the fone there. And I have wasted a lot of time roaming about that street trying to find it. Please help. Thanks in advance.In Google maps, I see a spa that goes by the name of the fifth function key in qwerty keyboards. This could be it? I don't know. Just guessing.

ThatChennaiBoy
01-30-18, 08:03
Can anyone give me the exact location of this place? No one is picking up the fone there. And I have wasted a lot of time roaming about that street trying to find it. Please help. Thanks in advance.EPL bro, if it's the one I tried, it's not worth trying.

Girls with attitude, and they have CCTV cameras everywhere.

I was totally uncomfortable there.

This place will come up if you search in locanto. His agent is the guy who sells coconut near the eye see financial institution.

You better try our usual soap spa or the one in Purasawalkam.

ThatChennaiBoy
01-30-18, 08:08
Agree with you EPL and Rajoo bhai.

I'm staying away from SP Love for some time now.

Only my first experience was memorable with him 2 years back.

Out of 10+ I tried, 1 was extra ordinary, 2 were decent, but all the recent ones were horrible.

Need to find someone more reliable.

Also, you are right about non ISG guys. I started coming to ISG only 6 months back, and started writing few weeks back, but was using your favourite SPs and MPs years back.

Their major revenue streams are definitely non ISGians.

I second Raju on this. Infact the need to cut down on the sps has been voiced on the forum time and again in a seasonal manner. But the fact remains that people here will keep going to Loves, Musics, Mambalams etc and waste their hardearned money irrespective of the warning. Lets also not forget the non-ISG crowd who are the actual bread and butter for these SPs. My motto is if the girl isn't good enough, its always better to wank off and save money. Cheers. EPL!

MazzaGuy69
01-30-18, 10:16
Foreplay started and I loved this part too. Blah blah blah happened and when we got to the fucking part, I felt too mechanical. I wasn't excited at all. In fact, I didn't like fucking her. It was my first time, I had no idea how fucking felt but I was sure I didn't like fucking her after a few seconds. Tried different positions but I wasn't turned on after that. I apologized to the lady and said I wanted to leave, she said I shouldn't have popped a Duralast tablet and that's what was causing the issue. But I had a train of thoughts run through my mind afterwards. About whether I'd like to fuck a stranger at all. I thought I could have sex with someone only if I have built a proper friendly relationship with them. Is it just me or anyone ever felt the same way before? Is this a stage that I'll pass through easily?Its like I am looking myself in the mirror. Bro, I had similar experience and feelings in my first few episodes. Even after that also this happened with some girls. I lost erection after few min of to and fro movements. I was worried about this. But, after reading many articles in internet I identified its related to our mind. I had real good time with one or two (paid service) girls only. I feel perfectly great and the libido level is superb when I do it with well known girl (who is not for money). So, this is purely psychological. When you try next time, fix your expectation level to zero. I felt great when I tried no pussy fucking, no cum target and did all other foreplay. Excitement kills the pleasure. Play slow and easy.

All the Best!

ArideeKrish
01-30-18, 10:49

Will be posting detailed FR in the next 2-3 days. Thanks once again to my MM buddies to have made this trip quite memorable.Both these are amazing finds. In fact, dancer is the real jackpot in this. Part time and not much into this she is a real deal.

Keep going Rajoo bhai.

Cheers.

Krish.

UrsTrueLiar
01-30-18, 11:12
After 2 months break looking for immediate action. Decided to start with new contacts searching morethan 2 weeks. Finally got new leads from my close buddy. Sp sents 2 MILF profiles my friend recommend one, Nandhini. She is a dancer by proffesion doing events (26 years) & mother of 5 years old kid. She was in tight red chudi it clearly shows all parts size. Once inside room I initiated with tight hugging and she responded well. She sat on my lap & started with lots of kissing on her body. I pressed her boobs, they were big & soft like fresh cake yummy. Undressed her sucked boobs like new born damn they were good.

Did nice tongue fight, for few minutes and she kissed my ears and slowly I got naked. She was co-operative almost kissed every inch of my body, sucked nipples for few minutes which she seems to have enjoyed. After 20 minutes of foreplay unable to hold my excitement, she put on cover completed in Miss. She was really wet. Cleaned up and started watching TV with chit chat for another 20 minutes.

Started 2nd round with BBBJ, it was amazing. Played with those melons pinched them, sucked them and make her moan. Again in miss, tried different poses with legs and I was not able to control much so 2-3 minutes and asked her to come on top which she did and started riding me badly. She was enjoying very deep penetration and moaning. She started jumping and I finished within 5 minutes. She still kept riding and after a min, she also finished and all of a sudden, she gave a great smooth with some tongue action. Looks like she got some good fuck after a long time and enjoyed well.

Overall spend 1 hrs 40 minutes. She is not a time watcher. But was very co-operative. Overall a good GFE.

Attitude: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 8/10 (Stretch Mark).

WIR: Yes.

Damage: 8 K +1. 5 K (Room).

JosephDaniel
01-30-18, 13:49
I second Raju on this. Infact the need to cut down on the sps has been voiced on the forum time and again in a seasonal manner. But the fact remains that people here will keep going to Loves, Musics, Mambalams etc and waste their hardearned money irrespective of the warning. Lets also not forget the non-ISG crowd who are the actual bread and butter for these SPs. My motto is if the girl isn't good enough, its always better to wank off and save money. Cheers. EPL!EPL bro,

Can you provide some insights on how much we should pay for girls in Chennai. It is quite ridiculous to see people paying 5 k-8 k for girls. As a senior Monger what is the ideal rate for full service in Chennai?

RajooDudez
01-30-18, 19:01
Well as written in my previous post, I had thoughts of posting a detailed FR on both the girls. But tied up with work and other stuff, I just wanted to do a briefing which itself would be more than enough. So for both the sessions, the GFE element was top notch, the physique of both the damsels were amazing by their own ways and good thing is that got direct contacts with them now.

Girl 1: Dancer mallu babe!

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead. Exchanged pleasantries and asked me to wait in the room. Her looks were simply stunning and the way that satin saree was taking the shape of her amazing hip and back curves were instant boner for me. What followed for the next 2. 5 hrs was something which was truly an amazing time. The scene of this curvy bombshell, riding on top of me with that silky long hair dangling was a scene to cherish for ages. Lots of DFK and tit sucking as contributions from my end. Her boobs were nice medium 34B and she gets very erotic on sucking it and DATY literally kills her out of pleasure. Finished the deed and showered together. Came out and she put me a tea. While sipping the tea, she was sitting on my lap and showed me some of her dance videos of shows she did few years back. Has stopped it completely post a leg fracture. I will repeat her for sure in my next trip.

Girl 2: Another mallu babe with a voluptuous figure.

This girl has been in my radar for 2 years and somehow lost her direct contact given by my NRI friend 2 yrs back. Anyway when a high end SP showed the pic, I just didn't think of price and immediately booked her. It was a bit pricey affair for 14k two pops, but hey someone has to take a chance to secure direct and serve other fellow mongers who can benefit. Well she is another easy 5'6" babe with an amazing curvy and very voluptuous figure. Those 36 C were the best ever boobs I have ever sucked in my life till now. The golden color waist chain thumping up and down during WOT was a natural Viagra for me. Lots and lots of DFK, lengthy bbj and lots of DATY punctuated the 2.5 hrs spent with her. I didn't need to do much during DATY. All I had to do was to just keep my tongue and she herself gyrated her hips, swirling it in all motions and enjoyed it thoroughly. The best enjoyment was me literally biting and sucking her wonderful ass and she just couldn't control her emotions. The second session ended with me tit fucking her and splashing the goo over her tits and chin. Secured her direct digits and got the direct price with her which is way cheaper than what I ended up paying.

Somehow, the last 3 encounters have been with the girls from God's own country. Till that time, I had seldom met any mallu babes. So may be a return of favor. Apart from this, 3 locanto contacts were also pursued. Out of which one looked too good to be real, even though the other end was a female as we talked over phone for a few times. She accepted to meet but backed off at last moment saying she is going to Pondy. One got into her periods and the other one just disappeared after a few chats. Anyway, planning to meet the girl who got into periods sometime in March if possible and available.

EatPrayLove
01-30-18, 19:33
EPL bro, if it's the one I tried, it's not worth trying.

Girls with attitude, and they have CCTV cameras everywhere.

I was totally uncomfortable there.

This place will come up if you search in locanto. His agent is the guy who sells coconut near the eye see financial institution.

You better try our usual soap spa or the one in Purasawalkam.Quite interesting my friend. I doubt if we are referring to the same place because the one am Looking for is quite low profile and hence unlikely to have cctv. However there is a very prominent spa cum salon on that street which fits your description. Never been there though. Epl!

Santokie
01-30-18, 21:34
Any guys tried a massage parlor, ADs are put on cracker.

"which also provides Want toenjoy BDSM session dominate session fell full different new life south mistressnhere with place car parking card all accept privacy place available in Chennai."

Kindly provide any inputs PM to me, as I will be visiting Chennai in two weeks.Yes. I have been to this place twice. It's a MP with 2 girls who offers BDSM / Role-play sessions. Although I'm not a BDSM person, I went ahead and tried them and opted for a normal package with B2 B. I chose the Telugu girl, who goes by the name Riya (in ads) and it was worth my money and time. She has good assets but little shy and not into kissing. The deed and HJ was really good. Explained to her about my fetish towards armpits and puss eating. She allowed me to do what I wanted.

Looks- 8.

Bosom- 9.

V-par- 9.

DFK. No.

WIR. Yes.

Overall- 7 (Aged around 26-30, Married and has stretch marks).

VFM- 6.

Since I went via SP through Loc, the damages were quoted at 4 k per hour + 2 k Tips for complete package. Going directly might reduce the cost by 1 k. They accept card payment too.

EatPrayLove
01-31-18, 02:37
EPL bro,

Can you provide some insights on how much we should pay for girls in Chennai. It is quite ridiculous to see people paying 5 k-8 k for girls. As a senior Monger what is the ideal rate for full service in Chennai?Am glad I have something useful to share on my 500th post thanks to Joseph Daniel!

The million dollar question. What is the right price?

Well, the first rule of mongering is never to think with your dick. Once you have mastered that art, then keeping prices low will come easily to you because you will seldom let the dick dominate your thoughts. Pricing is usually directly proportional to one's spending power. However when you put things in perspective, a normal wg or spa girl easily makes 50 k-1 l in a month, that too tax free. This is definitely much more than the monthly salary of a regular monger. As far as am concerned, my prices change from city to city. For chennai, its strictly as follows -.

MPs: max 1. 5 k at reception and 1. 5 k to the girl; for sps - 3 to 4 k per shot; max 8-10 k for indes for 3 to 4 hrs with 2-3 shots or more. Anyone spending more is not only wasting money but also ruining the scene for others.

Cheers. EpL!

John Love19
01-31-18, 05:32
Am glad I have something useful to share on my 500th post thanks to Joseph Daniel!

Well, the first rule of mongering is never to think with your dick. Once you have mastered that art, then keeping prices low will come easily to you because you will seldom let the dick dominate your thoughts. Pricing is usually directly proportional to one's spending power. However when you put things in perspective, a normal wg or spa girl easily makes 50 k-1 l in a month, that too tax free. This is definitely much more than the monthly salary of a regular monger. As far as am concerned, my prices change from city to city. For chennai, its strictly as follows -.

MPs: max 1. 5 k at reception and 1. 5 k to the girl; for sps - 3 to 4 k per shot; max 8-10 k for indes for 3 to 4 hrs with 2-3 shots or more. Anyone spending more is not only wasting money but also ruining the scene for others.

Cheers. EpL!That's what I have been telling to the forum, totally agreed.

JL.

HornyForever
01-31-18, 07:50
Great Report Raj, you are true mongers and an inspiration for us, you never fail to amaze us with your experience, keep rocking.

Well as written in my previous post, I had thoughts of posting a detailed FR on both the girls. But tied up with work and other stuff, I just wanted to do a briefing which itself would be more than enough. So for both the sessions, the GFE element was top notch, the physique of both the damsels were amazing by their own ways and good thing is that got direct contacts with them now.

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day...

DeshRaj
01-31-18, 08:02

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead..Bro,

your FR has given me an instant hard-on! Amazing to experience a dusky voluptuous babe riding with dangling juicy fruits on your face! Lucky for us you take the lead and unearth gems constantly! Missed out on the MM meet during to work pressure, Looking forward to a trip to Chennai and taste the fruits soon!

ThatChennaiBoy
01-31-18, 08:15
Thanks for the pricing update EPL bro.

Don't know where you find such prices though.

Current market rates are way higher for MP and SP, unless you are trying not so clean places.

BTW, the MP valluvarkottam I mentioned is low key place. They don't even have a board in front. You will see a half glass door with curtain from the road. Inside you have small rooms and camera at reception.

BTW, can anyone guide me to Chroma spa? I roamed around a lot there, but couldn't find.

Am glad I have something useful to share on my 500th post thanks to Joseph Daniel!

Cheers. EpL!

HardcoreMonger
01-31-18, 10:43
Not sure if I can post this here but still would like to share my experience. It was my long time dream to score a chick without any exchange of money, after being in the mongering scene for quite a while. I had created a Tinder profile couple of years back, lots of matches but nothing went beyond a few conversations. But couple of weeks ago I matched with a wheatish beauty around 30, with a curvy physique evident in all the pics she had put up. Found that she was a divorcee and was looking for a long term commitment.

I started chatting with her on Tinder and sooner on WA too. I made it clear that I was not into full time commitment and indirectly conveyed my intentions of what a guy wants from a woman. Finally we agreed to meet and since she was in a neighbouring city I had to travel all the way there. I fixed the agenda by telling I will book a room in a decent hotel where we will meet drink and spend the evening and night. She agreed to it which was kind of a sign that she was interested in what I needed.

So we met and casually dined and it was time to drink. After getting high convinced her for some cuddling which didn't go past that in the night but lots of dry humping, kisses stuff for the entire night. Next morning after breakfast it was time to checkout and only an hour and half was remaining. So I took the subject of foreplay and she remarked she never experienced oral in her married life earlier. So I convinced her to get into the act and provided DATY for quite some time. She was greatly aroused and enjoyed it but was hesitant to go for the full Monty. But she promised to do it in a relaxed manner next time around.

So this was a kind of a different experience where I had to spend around 6 k for travel, accomodation, drinks, food etc for a good experience with a non WG, and eagerly awaiting the next meet which hopefully should be wilder. So guys on Tinder , just keep trying you can hit the jackpot anytime.

EatPrayLove
02-01-18, 02:50
Thanks for the pricing update EPL bro.

Don't know where you find such prices though.

Current market rates are way higher for MP and SP, unless you are trying not so clean places.

BTW, the MP valluvarkottam I mentioned is low key place. They don't even have a board in front. You will see a half glass door with curtain from the road. Inside you have small rooms and camera at reception.

BTW, can anyone guide me to Chroma spa? I roamed around a lot there, but couldn't find.Thanks for the details buddy. As for chroma, check your PM. Epl.

EatPrayLove
02-01-18, 02:53
Not sure if I can post this here but still would like to share my experience. It was my long time dream to score a chick without any exchange of money, after being in the mongering scene for quite a while. I had created a Tinder profile couple of years back, lots of matches but nothing went beyond a few conversations. But couple of weeks ago I matched with a wheatish beauty around 30, with a curvy physique evident in all the pics she had put up. Found that she was a divorcee and was looking for a long term commitment.

I started chatting with her on Tinder and sooner on WA too. I made it clear that I was not into full time commitment and indirectly conveyed my intentions of what a guy wants from a woman. Finally we agreed to meet and since she was in a neighbouring city I had to travel all the way there. I fixed the agenda by telling I will book a room in a decent hotel where we will meet drink and spend the evening and night. She agreed to it which was kind of a sign that she was interested in what I needed.

So we met and casually dined and it was time to drink. After getting high convinced her for some cuddling which didn't go past that in the night but lots of dry humping, kisses stuff for the entire night. Next morning after breakfast it was time to checkout and only an hour and half was remaining. So I took the subject of foreplay and she remarked she never experienced oral in her married life earlier. So I convinced her to get into the act and provided DATY for quite some time. She was greatly aroused and enjoyed it but was hesitant to go for the full Monty. But she promised to do it in a relaxed manner next time around.

So this was a kind of a different experience where I had to spend around 6 k for travel, accomodation, drinks, food etc for a good experience with a non WG, and eagerly awaiting the next meet which hopefully should be wilder. So guys on Tinder , just keep trying you can hit the jackpot anytime.Happy for you buddy. Its a fact that most of us don't taking these social apps seriously because of the the time investment needed for success. But its true that they are potential goldmines. Cheers. Epl!

DannyDanXXX2
02-01-18, 05:07
Bro,

Awesome FR. I seriously envy you. But congrats on making such wonderful encounters.

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead. Exchanged pleasantries and asked me to wait in the room. Her looks were simply stunning and the way that satin saree was taking the shape of her amazing hip and back curves were instant boner for me. What followed for the next 2. 5 hrs was something which was truly an amazing time. The scene of this curvy bombshell, riding on top of me with that silky long hair dangling was a scene to cherish for ages. Lots of DFK and tit sucking as contributions from my end. Her boobs were nice medium 34B and she gets very erotic on sucking it and DATY literally kills her out of pleasure..

Arvind09
02-01-18, 08:47

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead. Exchanged pleasantries and asked me to wait in the room. Her looks were simply stunning and the way that satin saree was taking the shape of her amazing hip and back curves were instant boner for me. What followed for the next 2. 5 hrs was something which was truly an amazing time. The scene of this curvy bombshell, riding on top of me with that silky long hair dangling was a scene to cherish for ages. Lots of DFK and tit sucking as contributions from my end. Her boobs were nice medium 34B and she gets very erotic on sucking it and DATY literally kills her out of pleasure. Finished the deed and showered together.Hi buddy,

I am new to Chennai and just arrived from Us. I will be staying here for a week. Can you please share the contacts of Mallu's you had. Let me know your expectations from me.

Regards.

Arvind.

Arvind09
02-01-18, 11:13

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead. Exchanged pleasantries and asked me to wait in the room. Her looks were simply stunning and the way that satin saree was taking the shape of her amazing hip and back curves were instant boner for me. What followed for the next 2. 5 hrs was something which was truly an amazing time. The scene of this curvy bombshell, riding on top of me with that silky long hair dangling was a scene to cherish for ages. Lots of DFK and tit sucking as contributions from my end. Her boobs were nice medium 34B and she gets very erotic on sucking it and DATY literally kills her out of pleasure. Finished the deed and showered together. Came out and she put me a tea. While sipping the tea, she was sitting on my lap and showed me some of her dance videos of shows she did few years back. Has stopped it completely post a leg fracture. I will repeat her for sure in my next trip..Hi Raj,

This is arvind and will be in Chennai for a couple of weeks. Can you please share me the contacts of the mallu's you discussed in this post will be greatly appreciated.

EatPrayLove
02-02-18, 03:19
Dear ISGians,

Its that time of year again when LE are on hyperdrive. Regulars would have already realised that usual haunts like mylapore, alwarpet soap, bro nagar, mogapair etc are shut or claim to be under renovation. My advice. Stay away from mps for atleast a month or 2!

As for indes or wgs, happened to come across this news clipping shared by dear buddy Rajududez which said that a monger died of heart attack during the act in inji hotel vplni and the girl was arrested.

Play safe. Cheers. Epl!

CoolSp
02-02-18, 03:52

Cheers. EpL!EPL sir, when are you going to cross the 1000 mark? All the best for the journey.

SenFun
02-02-18, 03:59
Two days back tried an MP advertised in locanto near Medavakkam. The charge is 1500, selected a Mumbai girl. Entered the room which was decent with a bathroom attached. The massage was for namesake. The girl is good with big boobs and nice assets. She cooperated well and without discussing the damage she became nude and gave me a b2 be. Overall good one.

Tip: 1000 to the girl.

WaterBoy747
02-02-18, 07:49
Dear ISGians,

Its that time of year again when LE are on hyperdrive. Regulars would have already realised that usual haunts like mylapore, alwarpet soap, bro nagar, mogapair etc are shut or claim to be under renovation. My advice. Stay away from mps for atleast a month or 2!

As for indes or wgs, happened to come across this news clipping shared by dear buddy Rajududez which said that a monger died of heart attack during the act in inji hotel vplni and the girl was arrested.

Play safe. Cheers. Epl!Must have been one hell of an orgasm for the guy. Maybe she was a true 'inji idupazhagi'.

Santokie
02-02-18, 08:50
Dear ISGians,

Play safe. Cheers. Epl!Thanks for the info EPL! Cheers.

Member #4691
02-02-18, 10:41
Need an help to find out induival contacts. I ve did pm everyone of the seniors I know but no response is sharing a contact which might you knw and exp s sin. I can undstd you hav keep gaining trust and you ll but you need to giv chance. We beginners lost most of time spending and locanto and wasted most of the money. Thts we came to ISG.

Peter Patros
02-02-18, 12:13
I second Raju on this. Infact the need to cut down on the sps has been voiced on the forum time and again in a seasonal manner. But the fact remains that people here will keep going to Loves, Musics, Mambalams etc and waste their hardearned money irrespective of the warning. Lets also not forget the non-ISG crowd who are the actual bread and butter for these SPs. My motto is if the girl isn't good enough, its always better to wank off and save money. Cheers. EPL!Well said EPL!

Shron
02-02-18, 13:43

Cheers. EpL!Awesome dude😀128512;128144;128144; congratulations!!

EatPrayLove
02-03-18, 03:39
Well said EPL!

Awesome dude😀128512;128144;128144; congratulations!!Thanks for the compliments guys. Glad to know that old friends like you are still watching the forum. Cheers. Epl!

EatPrayLove
02-03-18, 03:55
EPL sir, when are you going to cross the 1000 mark? All the best for the journey.With your blessings and the active support of our special group, anything is possible Sudzji. Cheers. Epl!

EatPrayLove
02-03-18, 03:56
Must have been one hell of an orgasm for the guy. Maybe she was a true 'inji idupazhagi'.Deadly orgasm. LOL! Cheers. Epl!

SureFun
02-03-18, 09:08
Bro.

This can't be well described any more.

Uff.

Thanks to the ISG buddy who took the pain to try her via an SP and succeeded in getting her digits and sharing it with me. Bro if you are reading this, thanks a ton. Well about the girl she is a keralite, 25 yrs, unmarried, 5'6" height, dusky complexion & mesmerizing curves and literally reminded me of early-years Tamil actress Bhaanupriya. She was not ready to come to any serviced apartment or hotels / resorts and told can only meet at her friend's house for which 1.5 k to be shelled out. She assured me of safe & neat air-conditioned room. So trusted her and went on the the-day. The moment she opened the door, my jhonny stood like a pole-vault. She was in a light pink saree with my favorite low hip style, her silky long hair dangling and a very attractive face with the sandalwood marking on her forehead. Exchanged pleasantries and asked me to wait in the room. Her looks were simply stunning and the way that satin saree was taking the shape of her amazing hip and back curves were instant boner for me. What followed for the next 2. 5 hrs was something which was truly an amazing time. The scene of this curvy bombshell, riding on top of me with that silky long hair dangling was a scene to cherish for ages. Lots of DFK and tit sucking as contributions from my end. Her boobs were nice medium 34B and she gets very erotic on sucking it and DATY literally kills her out of pleasure. Finished the deed and showered together. Came out and she put me a tea. While sipping the tea, she was sitting on my lap and showed me some of her dance videos of shows she did few years back. Has stopped it completely post a leg fracture. I will repeat her for sure in my next trip.

Girl 2: Another mallu babe with a voluptuous figure.

This girl has been in my radar for 2 years and somehow lost her direct contact given by my NRI friend 2 yrs back. Anyway when a high end SP showed the pic, I just didn't think of price and immediately booked her. It was a bit pricey affair for 14k two pops, but hey someone has to take a chance to secure direct and serve other fellow mongers who can benefit. Well she is another easy 5'6" babe with an amazing curvy and very voluptuous figure. Those 36 C were the best ever boobs I have ever sucked in my life till now. The golden color waist chain thumping up and down during WOT was a natural Viagra for me. Lots and lots of DFK, lengthy bbj and lots of DATY punctuated the 2.5 hrs spent with her. I didn't need to do much during DATY. All I had to do was to just keep my tongue and she herself gyrated her hips, swirling it in all motions and enjoyed it thoroughly. The best enjoyment was me literally biting and sucking her wonderful ass and she just couldn't control her emotions. The second session ended with me tit fucking her and splashing the goo over her tits and chin. Secured her direct digits and got the direct price with her which is way cheaper than what I ended up paying.

Somehow, the last 3 encounters have been with the girls from God's own country. Till that time, I had seldom met any mallu babes. So may be a return of favor. Apart from this, 3 locanto contacts were also pursued. Out of which one looked too good to be real, even though the other end was a female as we talked over phone for a few times. She accepted to meet but backed off at last moment saying she is going to Pondy. One got into her periods and the other one just disappeared after a few chats. Anyway, planning to meet the girl who got into periods sometime in March if possible and available.

Ben91
02-03-18, 14:54
Hello brothers,

This is Benny from Bangalore forum, recently experienced few MP's & indie's. Travelling to Chennai. Sunday & Monday. Chennai is not new for but never mongered here. Language not a problem I can speak very well.

Requesting all brothers to help with indie & good SP digit. I can reciprocate with Bangalore digits.

Please share.

Thanks,

Benny.

Spartan185
02-03-18, 16:27
Hey Guys I am back after a long gap. Had stayed away from mongering for around 1. 5 years but was still reading the forum on a daily basis. Finally decided to take the plunge after all the reviews. First I have to Thank our dear brother JK who without any hesitation hooked me up with the Z tv actress and even put in a word for me for good service. Thanks a lot JK. This FR is dedicated to you.

The deed was fixed during republic day weekend. She was nice on the phone and whatsapp chats. Reached her place near vadapalani at around 3 pm. I had requested her to be in saree and she was wearing a red saree and was looking HOT. Got into her flat and finally laid eyes on the beauty. She is a pakka telugu aunty, very fair and has a beautiful and pleasant smiling face. A treat for MILF hunters here: the. Went to the AC bed room and had some casual chats and then the deed started with DFKs and slow undressing were I undressed her one by one and finally full nude. Its so fun to undress an aunty one by one. She has BIG boobs like bazookas and playing with them was a dream come true. They were literally trying to burst out of her purple bra. Lots of cuddling and kissing ensued and it was pakka GFE. She is very clean and was smelling good. She did BBJ which was average but still I almost came and had to stop her.

After almost one hour of foreplay I decided to enter her in mish. She was hot inside!! My dick felt so warm after all that chill in the AC room and I fucked her like crazy. Banged her in missionary for sometime after which I went back to cuddling. Then I tried her in doggy which was ok as I was not able to enter her properly so switched back to mish. She massaged my dick with her big boobs and it was awesome. I had never had this experience. Finally after 2 hours I decided to finish her and came inside her. After that washed up and she made her signature coffee which was good. She showed me her shooting location pics and some of her co actors were DAMN good. Requested her to introduce her friends and she assured me she will. Anyways 2 hrs was well spent and was a great start to mongering.

Rating.

Looks:8/10.

Pussy:7/10.

Damage: Little high.

Please do not ask me for contact as it is not mine to share.

Play Safe.

Spartacus.

JFF0517
02-03-18, 19:07
Fellas,

OK here is the deal. If you share some good indies, local MILF providers. I'll revert with an excellent bird's contact, I tasted her in Bangalore but she is from tngr chennai only. She provides service there also. Speaks Tamil, Telugu and English.Can you share the details of TN bird and availability in Bangalore?

VoneyFly
02-03-18, 20:10
Hey Guys I am back after a long gap. Had stayed away from mongering for around 1. 5 years but was still reading the forum on a daily basis. Finally decided to take the plunge after all the reviews. First I have to Thank our dear brother JK who without any hesitation hooked me up with the Z tv actress and even put in a word for me for good service. Thanks a lot JK. This FR is dedicated to you.

The deed was fixed during republic day weekend. She was nice on the phone and whatsapp chats. Reached her place near vadapalani at around 3 pm. I had requested her to be in saree and she was wearing a red saree and was looking HOT. Got into her flat and finally laid eyes on the beauty. She is a pakka telugu aunty, very fair and has a beautiful and pleasant smiling face. A treat for MILF hunters here: the. Went to the AC bed room and had some casual chats and then the deed started with DFKs and slow undressing were I undressed her one by one and finally full nude. Its so fun to undress an aunty one by one. She has BIG boobs like bazookas and playing with them was a dream come true. They were literally trying to burst out of her purple bra. Lots of cuddling and kissing ensued and it was pakka GFE. She is very clean and was smelling good. She did BBJ which was average but still I almost came and had to stop her.

Spartacus.Awesome report Spartacus!

I turned active member after being passive for over six months. Was active monger when I was in California, and now want to get active here in Chennai. Thanks for all the sharing and caring on this great forum.

Cheers!

Lanka2014
02-04-18, 04:17
Was in Chennai on a short visit and had the opportunity to get connected to RajooDudez, who was kind enough to share the digits of this Dusky babe.

Met at her friends place. From start to end it was a pure bliss. One of the best encounters I had in my entire mongering life.

As a good description was already given, here is the Summary: Sweet talker, GFE, Erogenous, expert in DFK, BBJ.

I will definitely return back to Chennai – just to meet her!

Thanks Bro for this introduction. She is definitely a treasure to be cherished.

JkForYou18
02-04-18, 19:11
Welcome back bro. Epigrammatic FR! Our database just keeps increasing with more indes. Ping me whenever you plan again. Good luck with the unpaid one you are working on.

Eagerly waiting for that FR.

Enjoy. Cheers.

JK

Devil30
02-05-18, 13:55
Hi all,

I just moved to India 2 weeks ago for a month after spending a good couple of years in Germany. And I'm so glad you guys have kept the forum alive. Kudos to that! Been to almost all parts of Europe with a good mongering experience. So after reading a couple of FRs did call up some SPs from Loc but most of them seemed fake as they were demanding I transfer money to paytm which I refused bluntly. Would request some advice from seniors and juniors if I should go ahead with these SPs??Somebody kind here did msg me a MP contact but has been in vain trying to get in touch with them. I'm more into indies as I do not know hoe the MPs perform. Would again request members to help me with some good indie contacts if possible. I'm quiet curious on the recent FRs for the Zee TV actress and would like to click off from here since I just got 2 more days in Chennai. Thanks once again and happy mongering. Stay safe guys and do have a blast.

Cheers!

Greedy2751
02-05-18, 20:13
Visiting Chennai in this week. Need some independent Indie contact details. Can reciprocate in Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore.

Thanks,

Greedy.

HoleIsAll
02-06-18, 01:20
Hi brethren,

I will be in Chennai for couple of days starting tomorrow.

Please share inde contacts in Chennai. I can help with Bangalore contacts.

TIA.

HoleIsAll
02-06-18, 02:06
Hi,

I went to the famous disc for party. I seen one chick who killed with beauty. She was wearing sandal tops with some floral design near the hip region. Our eyes met with each other and spoke to her casually. Greeted her that you & your dress are super. I asked for her mobile no. Chatting started next day. We decided to meet again for dinner.

We spoke about each other & our life. I said about my views. We booked hotel room for our stay & told to her what I need.

To describe her, she is pure white with hip length hair and charming face. She is Ni Muslim belongs to north side.

Hotel stay was pure bliss.

Face 9/10.

Features 8.

Damage 5 k + hotel.Please share digits via PM.

EatPrayLove
02-06-18, 04:00
Hey guys.

Despite the LE scares, had a good time at my usual tower spa with a short cute bubbly bong by the name simran. It was a pleasure having her nimble nude body slide all over me with her generously feeding me those soft titties. A great exp for tot 3 k.

Has anyone been to vkottam in the last few days? Are dey open? Is the mallu chick still there?

Gokul
02-06-18, 04:39
Guys,

I'm in Chennai for a day trip. Desperate for action. Anyone help me with indie connects preferably MILF, Mallu or any good GFE. All have is kala seems very commercial. I can reciprocate with blr, Hyderabad and Mum ones.

VoneyFly
02-06-18, 06:27
I have recently moved back to Chennai after living for few years in California. Would love to taste the water here and be part of this amazing community. Would greatly appreciate your help with inde and MPs here. Can share few contacts of California if anyone is traveling.

PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Jfera
02-06-18, 06:32
Hi Guys,

Passing thru Chennai for a few hours. Can you recommend a good quality spa with b2 b and happy ending not too far from the airport?

Shall be happy to offer tips on Colombo to any visiting mongers.

Cheers,

Jfera.

MumbaiLad
02-06-18, 07:48
Met a girl through Craigslist. Claims to be a local from Chennai, 5.1" 68 kgs weight and dusky complexion. Her English is impecable and is very curteous while talking. Her gmail name says Hello, Missie. Anyone has any experience with her? No quote has been shared yet. She has asked me to share a quote, as according to her, I'm way better looking and may not like her.

Attaching her pic.

EatPrayLove
02-06-18, 15:18
Met a girl through Craigslist. Claims to be a local from Chennai, 5. 1" 68 kgs weight and dusky complexion. Her English is impecable and is very curteous while talking. Her gmail name says Hello, Missie. Anyone has any experience with her? No quote has been shared yet. She has asked me to share a quote, as according to her, I'm way better looking and may not like her.

Attaching her pic.Buddy, even I was in talks with her but she abruptly stopped responding after pics were shared. Don't get into any conclusions before actually verifying its a girl over phone.

Even fellow ISGian Barani had contacted her and it turned out that she wasnt interested in a casual meet. Barani bro, your inbox is full, so couldn't update you.

I suggest you tread carefully buddy. Cheers. Epl!

MumbaiLad
02-06-18, 15:22
Buddy, even I was in talks with her but she abruptly stopped responding after pics were shared. Don't get into any conclusions before actually verifying its a girl over phone.

Even fellow ISGian Barani had contacted her and it turned out that she wasnt interested in a casual meet. Barani bro, your inbox is full, so couldn't update you.

I suggest you tread carefully buddy. Cheers. Epl!Well, she's stop replying to me as well after trading pics. Lets see what happens now.

Anyone else can help me with another contact? I'll be in Chennai next week.

Regards,

UrsTrueLiar
02-06-18, 15:44
Today morning bad luck with New SP, again reached known Chainagar Lux sp den. As usual Telugu MILF is available. Ragiya from AP Anandapuram district. She is in her early 30's fair complexion wearing satin saree. She has a great figure though not so good looking. But I was desperate. We both entered and she locked the door. We chit chatted and after a while slowly started with DFK. She was very co-operative. She started doing some awesome things with her hand on my thigh which was a turn on. Seeing her undressed body and boobs, I sucked her nipples very hardly which she enjoyed and she kissed me all over my face and then she took the cover and gave a nice CBJ. My desperation made penetration immediatly her P wasn't tight but wasn't too loose either, asked her to come up, then finally finished in mish.

Overall it was a exp having with a MILF next to your house.

Overall rating.

Girl-5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

CBJ-7/10.

DFK- 7/10.

Damage- 3. 5 k + 0. 3 k (Tips).

WIR- only for a quickie.

JerryJames
02-07-18, 03:44
Dear Seniors and friends,

Can anyone please share Ammu's contact and reference? I tried and sent several PMs but still awaiting. Thanks in advance.

JerryJames
02-07-18, 04:14
Finally got her contact from a generous senior, thanks bro!

Called her 2 weeks back on a Sunday and fixed for the afternoon. Usual place at Aynavaram, reached there around 4.

She was decent looking and normal next door type. She welcomed me with big smile and guided to the room.

She sat next to me and asked if I need anything. I had water that I brought with me and session started.

Lights went off and we started kissing and cuddling. I was not much in to DFK but enjoyed the cuddling and foreplay.

Later I asked to turn on lights to see full beauty of her. Her tops went off. Wow attractive inners! Then she removed my inners and said urs is big (usual dialogue to please men).

Started BBJ and she was fully into it. Wow! I usually don't see many girls do it willingly like her. She licked the shaft and balls and I was enjoying relaxly.

She covers me and I started in Missionary. Started slowly. Then pumped heavily and she gave moans. After several strokes she said she is coming (but I don't think so).

I started doggy, then she came on top and started riding. I saw she was getting tired (may be she had a session in morning) and said her to finish by HJ, which she obliged.

Strangely her HJ was not enough and she asked whether I had tablet (I never used it). I sat on bed and mounted her on my thighs. I went wild. Lifted her with my hands and same time pumping heavily with my jhonny (Like BBC porn movies). Pumped for good 5 minuted and finished off in that position. During the act I asked her whether she likes it. She was moaning super. Super, I think to satisfy my inner carving (reminded me the officer wife shouting in Tharamani movie. Ha ha). At the end either of us thought about second round. I was fully tired and fully satisfied. Had a good girl after 6 months gap. Thanks much to the senior!

DFK: 6/10.

BBJ: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Body: 6/10.

This my first FR, please bear with any boring lines.

I thanked her for a satisfying session before leaving.

SongokuDBz
02-07-18, 07:26
Guys,

Any of you have contacts of Inde Bongs in Chennai? Have been hearing a lot about their skills in our Kol forum.

So was wondering if any of you fellas tried & tested any?

Cheers.

SongokuDBz
02-07-18, 07:33
Fellas,

I got this contact from a fellow ISG member may moons ago, and I had forgotten about it. Reached out to this SP and gave is his ref. Last 4 digits of his cell number, but he doesn't seem to be having it in his contacts. Anyone who could help me out here?

TIA & cheers.

Iiiih
02-07-18, 10:40
Met a girl through Craigslist. Claims to be a local from Chennai, 5. 1" 68 kgs weight and dusky complexion. Her English is impecable and is very curteous while talking. Her gmail name says Hello, Missie. Anyone has any experience with her? No quote has been shared yet. She has asked me to share a quote, as according to her, I'm way better looking and may not like her.

Attaching her pic.She has agreed to meet tomorrow at a hotel. She will walk into the room and will not meet before that. Number not shared. All communication on email only. Should I go ahead.

MadMoscito
02-07-18, 12:48
Being a foreigner coming to Chennai and look for company isn't easy.

Found some SP on Locanto and Cracker.

See*lvin (Cracker) and HIFIspa (Locanto). Are any of these real and trustworthy?

Is it safe to get a door-step service to high end hotels?

Any advice to a visitor?

MadMoscito
02-07-18, 12:58
Being a foreigner visiting Chennai and looking for action isn't easy.

I found some SP on Cracker and Locarno:

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Are any of the lm trustworthy?

Is it safe to use door-step service to high-end hotels in Chennai?

Any advice to a visitor?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #4522
02-07-18, 14:11
Had this cute girl. She had nice boobs and figure. Attaching pics.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.

Binmbb
02-07-18, 18:18
Called my usual sp's but both dint have any stock, dug deep into my contact list and gave a call to an SP whom I had visited over an year ago, was guided to his new place at Vadapalani, the place seemed safe since I had been in places which are way riskier, there was only one who was quite lean with very small boobs, looks wise she was below average and had village type looks would rate it 2. 5/10 , I was thinking of leaving but SP insisted that she gives very good service, dick ruled over brain since its been a long time I banged a girl so just went ahead, what followed was one of the best sessions that I had had, lots of licking at the right places, very good use of her tongue, best BBBJ I ever had, slight kisses, wot and mish, fingered her well, she talked dirty moaned And almost squirt during mish and fingering, she grabbed my ass tight during mish and kept thrusting against my dick real hard and she was begging me to fuck her hard and deep since I was teasing her by not going deep and slowed down the speed deliberately.

Overall a very good and satisfying session after a very long time of hibernation from mongering.

Looks- 2.5/10.

Hygiene- 7/10.

Location- 5/10.

DFK. No only slight kisses.

BBBJ- 11/10 the best I had.

Positions tried. Wot / mish.

Damage- 2 k.

Binmbb
02-07-18, 18:26
I don't have any pics of the girl I tried but just to give an idea about her appearance I have attached a pic which is kinda similar in looks but much darker and about 5 -7 yrs older.

ItsMeglYou
02-07-18, 18:41

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.Is that your self video snapshot?

Devil30
02-07-18, 19:17
So here it goes. Thank you CoolSp. The only chap who msged me soon after my post and was kind enough to help me. Buddy appreciate your favour once again. Sorry for bugging you the second day as well.

So met up with Haseena. An absolute beautiful MILF. A very sweet female both on the phone as well as in person. Spoke to her over the phone and fixed the deed even though I had a couple of commitments. Was not sure if I could make it but she in spite of her daily routines and stuff she still agrees to meet me.

Everything on the cards available. I handed her the money and she Just dumped it in her wallet without checking. Was quiet impressed with that. Amazing DFK, BBJ and a good fck session. Amazing moans din think they were fake. She was more than willing to please me. Loved her for tht. A pretty decent body much to my liking.

WIR: A hell yes for the wifey experience that she provided.

Damages: I wouldn't call it as damages but 6 k for place and the rest.

Thanks to the forum and Coolsp. Kudos!

Kaynangai
02-07-18, 20:14
She has agreed to meet tomorrow at a hotel. She will walk into the room and will not meet before that. Number not shared. All communication on email only. Should I go ahead.Did you manage to meet this girl?

Kumarr
02-08-18, 00:30
She has agreed to meet tomorrow at a hotel. She will walk into the room and will not meet before that. Number not shared. All communication on email only. Should I go ahead.Curiously waiting for the report! But how did you got the contact. I also check in craigslist, but no use!

MumbaiLad
02-08-18, 14:17
She has agreed to meet tomorrow at a hotel. She will walk into the room and will not meet before that. Number not shared. All communication on email only. Should I go ahead.Bro, did you meet her? Seems fine. Just trying to figure out a feedback on her. Also, what's the cost you finalised with her?

MumbaiLad
02-08-18, 14:22

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.Hey bro,

What's the cost? And would you be able to share her contact? I'm in Chennai next week and look forward to a decent time.

Regards.

Rajaa
02-08-18, 17:48
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.

Yuktaukta
02-08-18, 18:39
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.Hi,

Please share guduvanheery nos. Thanks a lot.

Polo89
02-09-18, 07:07
Visiting Chennai for 3 days. Kindly share me some indies and MP's with (B2B).

Will reciprocate few contacts in Bengaluru.

Thank you.

MumbaiLad
02-09-18, 07:44
Bro, did you meet her? Seems fine. Just trying to figure out a feedback on her. Also, what's the cost you finalised with her?She's agreed to meet me for 5 k for 2 hours. Let me know if you've tried her.

MumbaiLad
02-09-18, 08:28
She has agreed to meet tomorrow at a hotel. She will walk into the room and will not meet before that. Number not shared. All communication on email only. Should I go ahead.She's agreed to meet me for 5 k for 2 hours. Let me know if you've tried her.

MeCheck82
02-09-18, 08:36
Hi guys,

Am traveling to trichy this weekend. Do any of you have any inde contact in trichy.

Please do share.

Thanks in advance!

MongerHelpful
02-09-18, 09:09
All, have been a silent member for long. I have my trusted SP who provides excellent stuff. But his prices have sky rocketed. I request seniors to help with contacts. I can share my SP contact as well. Cheers.

AdGun
02-09-18, 11:07
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.Can you share sholinganallur contacts. I'm new to this group. I'm want to have first try.

AsianMonger
02-09-18, 11:27
Hi Chennaiprom kin,

Pictures attached by you are really nice and tempting. It is rare to see pictures in Chennai forum. Who took the 1st pic since it is taken from other side. How much is the amount you paid. Hope my long lasting Siddha recipe helped you to stay long with out ejaculation. AM.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.

MongerHelpful
02-09-18, 12:05
I have been a silent member for long. I have my trusted SP who gives excellent stuff. But the damages are really damaging. I will be forever in debt to the seniors for contacts. I can share my SP contact as well. Thank you and cheers to all.

ArideeKrish
02-09-18, 18:32
It's been more than a month of inaction due to hectic schedules. Came across this lady in a Social site. She claimed herself as a dancer and worked outside of India. She has been in India due to some visa related issues. Seems she had some money crunch and looking for some quick buck. Shared her pic and was looking good in it. We eventually decided to meet at my usual place and she was willing to spend considerable time. Her expectation was only 5 k as there was a pressing need.

When I picked her up noticed she was 70 % of what she was in the pic. But still a no big deal breaker as the damage is considerably less. We checked in and settled down slowly. She got into her night wear and could see her amazing body. She was fair, slender with medium boobs and a nice back. Started with foreplay and since she had dry lips was avoiding DFK. Even I don't want to force in this case and the fore play had everything minus DFK. She promised to do BJ and DFK in the next meet. She was giggling throughout felt shy at times. We had our first session in missionary.

After the session was taking break and since she is a dancer asked her whether she could dance for couple of numbers. She obliged and performed a sexy dance, slowly teasing and stripping. With the mood set for the second session soon we were in doggy. Later we changed to WoT and finished the session two. We both took bath and I packed her home. Overall this ok type's deal as the major part of DFK and BJ are not addressed due to reasons. But considering the damage it was a VFM deal with a good decent looking girl. Mostly may not take another chance with her when not sure on what's on offer. Moreover, She is also travelling to her native the same day and will be flying out in the next few days.

Cheers,

Krish.

BJack8
02-10-18, 07:31
On the way back from Mahabalipuram, we decided to try out the options in Kovalam. Got a 25 year old bird. Name starting with K from a SP. Basic service but that's what you get for the low price and no other frills. Looked older than 25 and the service was not good. SP didn't have better options either. Won't repeat again. I think the options are better in the city.

Member #4691
02-10-18, 08:51
First I have to thank our dear brother JK who has been very friendly without any hesitation hooked me up with the forum popular MILF.

Deed was all of sudden not pre planned. Didn't have much conversation in phone. Reached her place. She was in yellow saree welcomed with smile had a causal chat with medically relevant questions about the son's health. She is very co-operative not in the urge finish the things off. Went to the bedroom deed started with DFK which is very good for 30 mins only cuddling kissed all over each other. Her GF like attitude and playful nature make the session hyperactive. Played with her boobs. Then she gave me a good BBJ with full access to the body gave me adrenaline rush to my body. So can't wait for drilling into pink pussy very clean so rolled cover started with missionary and then doggy with boob sliding up and front made me to reach climax.

Second session started with her special boob job at her best with DFK then shifted BBJ makes Johnny harder. It was getting late. So rolled the cover she came top of me with thunder like breast getting clear sight came inside her ended with full satisfaction. She is the best MILF I've experienced so far. Once again thank you bro.

Rating.

Looks: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (Stretch Mark).

Damage: 12 k.

Ramugrk20
02-10-18, 10:00
Hi ChennaiPromKin,

Can you share the contact details of her, she is looking very nice, I can share mine as well.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.

TheJoker2
02-10-18, 10:09
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.Hi,

I'm a long time monger from California, but relatively new to this grop. I will be visiting Chennai next week and staying in a hotel in the Shonlinganallur area. Would very much appreciate any local profiles or SP numbers you could share. Thanks.

Ramugrk20
02-10-18, 10:10
Hi all,

I have joined ISG as a member today. Can some senior please share me contacts of a good chick my budget is (4 to 6 k).

I can reciprocate as well, junior artists in Vallarasavakkam, firm boobs and ass, waiting for your reply.

Embwala
02-10-18, 10:17
Hello everyone,

I am from Delhi coming to Chennai for a week's time. Could you share some contacts of inde and MILF in Chennai, I can help you back in Delhi. Thanks in advance.

Ramugrk20
02-10-18, 10:35

Attaching her pic.Hi,

This is Ram joined recently ISG, can you please share the contact of nice chick for full service.

Ready to reciprocate nice and firm asset chicks number.

Regards,

Ram.

Member #4522
02-10-18, 10:44
Had this college bird which is based out in south madras. All was in menu. She performed kissing, BBJ and on top on her own. Finished off in 30 min.

Love these kind of birds. Looking for such dusky Tamil college girls. Pic attached.

AsianMonger
02-10-18, 14:38
Hi ISG Chennai,

12 k for 2 shots is it not too high. You have not mentioned name of MILF. Very often post appearing in this forum to keep price under control but you have been recommended and guided for 2 shots at 12 K what is the logic. AM.

First I have to thank our dear brother JK who has been very friendly without any hesitation hooked me up with the forum popular MILF.

Deed was all of sudden not pre planned. Didn't have much conversation in phone. Reached her place. She was in yellow saree welcomed with smile had a causal chat with medically relevant questions about the son's health. She is very co-operative not in the urge finish the things off. Went to the bedroom deed started with DFK which is very good for 30 mins only cuddling kissed all over each other. Her GF like attitude and playful nature make the session hyperactive..

HardcoreMonger
02-10-18, 19:37
Had this college bird which is based out in south madras. All was in menu. She performed kissing, BBJ and on top on her own. Finished off in 30 min.

Love these kind of birds. Looking for such dusky Tamil college girls. Pic attached.Good that you finally tasted the srm chick whose personal contact I had shared a couple of months back!! Seems like you are on a roll!! All the best!!

JFF0517
02-10-18, 19:59

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

GFE- 7/10.Can you share the damage and whether this this girl is available for outcall?

QuickWank
02-10-18, 20:19
Hello peeps,

Hope its a gala time for all punters!

Been a hectic month due to busy work and family schedule. Just happened to score a single session with a regular bird since Jan. Been receiving a series of pics frm SP L. Of which the striking one is the bird in a pink satin nightwear. Any mates who frequent this SP tried tasting the new meat. Any FRs on the new birds lads?

Please post up. Hoping to resume punting by the valentine week!

Finally, Legends EPL JK4 U RDKris and seniors, please throw some light on the new finds that you could share.

Gudluck for the valentine week!

Big cheers and peace. QW!

KamalKhanan
02-10-18, 22:33

Love these kind of birds. Looking for such dusky Tamil college girls. Pic attached.Got luck.

You had had wonderful GFE!

SongokuDBz
02-11-18, 05:21
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm local and relatively new to this forum and I need your kind assistance in reaching out trusted and VFM Indes / MPs specifically who provide full service.

Had few encounters mostly at local spas in Chennai (Mostly B2B and FS if you get lucky), and few in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Amritsar that provide full service.

Happy to reciprocate and thank you in advance, hoping to see few PMs with VFM Indes / MPs w / reference.

Cheers.

Member #4522
02-11-18, 09:26
I got her through other source.

Good that you finally tasted the srm chick whose personal contact I had shared a couple of months back!! Seems like you are on a roll!! All the best!!

JosephDaniel
02-11-18, 12:22

Love these kind of birds. Looking for such dusky Tamil college girls. Pic attached.Bro,

How did you pay? I already have her contacts. Planning to try.

Siripu
02-11-18, 13:08
Hi,

I am following this page for 3 plus years and gave hints for few MPs so searched Loc but couldn't find any true and real contact of SP so seeking help from seniors. I have recently activated my membership so please inbox the details.

Shanti7
02-11-18, 16:33
Dear fellow comrades.

I am a senior member of the forum with several good contacts in Delhi and active posts in Delhi forum. Require help on the chennai forum with good inde contacts. Will be happy to reciprocate in Delhi. BTW Delhi forum is considered very helpful and look forward to receiving response from my fellow Chennai members.PM is active and look forward.

Thanks and CHEERS!

HoleIsAll
02-11-18, 17:28
This is an FR about a mallu girl I tried yesterday. I was at work and I got pics from a senior that he received from his SP. The moment I saw the pics I got reminded of the jimmiki kammal girl and I thought I should not miss the opportunity.

The senior he-who-does-not-wish-to-be-named, put me through the SP and after the negotiations, the appointment was confirmed. Started from work and reached the SPs den in T. Nagar, ahead of schedule thanks to the almost nonexistent traffic post-diwali.

SP is friendly and the place made me feel safe and comfortable. Took me to the room and introduced to the girl. The pics weren't deceiving after all. She was really pretty in a single piece gown and heels. The girl is a little plump, definitely not fat and had curly hair which is common for many mallus. She also had this pinkish glow to her skin, which is also a common trait for mallus.

The most striking feature about her is her boobs. 36 D she admitted and a little too big for her liking. But I did not complain. Easily the best pair I've ever seen. Soft, almost perfectly shaped, a little saggy. It was a dream come true for me..Bro,

Please send SP digits via PM.

Raaju563
02-12-18, 00:15
Hi bro s from Chennai,

I need your assistance as I am visiting Chennai tomorrow. Last time I visited Chennai asked for some independent contacts but instead got few SP contacts which was rip off. Guys I need help with some independent contacts for out call only in Chennai, with reference will be helpful. Am based in Bangalore so any bro s want any help in Bangalore I can help, but I need some good independent contacts I'm Chennai. Am ready to shell cash if the service is good.

Rama07
02-12-18, 03:06
I'm junior / new to this forum looking for a good SP for MP as well as indie, dusky lover required all your assistance to grow.

Not been to this for past two years, again I come back with lots of interests, need your assistance to share SP digits of MP or indie.

I'm tracking my past records of indies & their digits. Will reciprocate for sure in future.

Happy Mongering! & Do Safe Mongering! Friends & Seniors! Thank you.

MongerHelpful
02-12-18, 05:43
This happened a couple of weeks back. The SP sent the pic of a good looking slim Telugu MILF. I had tasted her couple of years back and knew she was good. Reached the place. Had to wait for 30 odd minutes. Then she showed up. She hadn't changed much in last 2 years. Tall, slim and fair. No kids and hence no stretch marks. Reminded her of our last encounter and she turned quite friendly. After usual chit chat told her I need twice. She winked and said I know". After undressing, initially suckled my nipples. Then proceeded to handle johnny. First it was the tip of Johnny that was sucked. Turned NE on like hell. Then BBJ went for 10 minutes. I was about to shoot. Switched over to missionary and finished. Then washed up and BBJ round 2 started. After 15 minutes of pure bliss, tried doggy for some time. Finally it was WOT. The sight of her riding with those perky melons was too much for me and I finished it all. Gave a small tip and left as a satisfied person.

SweetGuyy86
02-12-18, 10:15
I have read all the FR of Z TV actress, very much interested to meet her. Seniors please do share the digits.

TheJoker2
02-12-18, 12:25
Hi,

I'm a long time monger from California, but relatively new to this grop. I will be visiting Chennai next week and staying in a hotel in the Shonlinganallur area. Would very much appreciate any local profiles or SP numbers you could share. Thanks.Forgot to mention in my post that, while I can't really help with information for Chennai or India, I'm happy to provide guidance for anyone visiting Silicon Valley and some other cities in the US. Thanks.

XXManoKumar
02-12-18, 12:33

Love these kind of birds. Looking for such dusky Tamil college girls. Pic attached.Please assist with number bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RockBufster
02-12-18, 13:50
Woke up with a solid hard on and was extremely horny the whole day. Somehow finished work early and went to the spa in bro Nagar near the famous Kerala temple.

A friend of mine had given. It 's in a service apartment with 3 rooms and had 6-7 girls to. Chose from. Saw the line up and one girl immediately caught my eye. Let's call her Ms 's. Slim, dark and captivating eyes with lovely shapely lips. Went to the room. Nothing special. She started the massage which was good, surprised to get a massage at such a place based on previous experience. Then she started talking in broken Tamil and English, asked her where was she from. Said was from Mumbai, and started in Hindi. She was happy and relieved and was more free and chatting continuously. Spoke of various things, then came the B2B. She took off her salwar and I saw a lovely red bra on a sexy figure with not a single inch of extra fat. Had a stiff boner. Asked her if I could take out her bra, gave me a wicked smile and shook her head and took it off herself. Got. On me and started her B2 B. She was so soft and smooth, I was on cloud no 9. All the time she kept smiling and teasing me in Marathi. Kissed her, and then she said for touching and kissing extra charge. Felt upset, but then was like a kid who already opened half the package, and someone told him to stop. Just said and e thing just let me kiss and touch you. Quoted her rate, bargained, and settled for a mutual amount. Then she was ready. I got up with her on a lotus position, sucked her soft perfectly shaped boobs and amazing toned stomach, bit her, locked her, grinder her pussy, and she was also enjoying. Kept telling me. To stop its too good. I had to stop in bet else would have shot a load in my super excitement. Lay down. She kissed my face, Neck, chest, I kissed her ears face. Was so badly wanting to bite those lips, but she just refused DFK. I also was willing to pay her extra for a BJ, just to have those shapely lips on me. But she said wouldn't do it for a lakh also. And e ways, just had to make do with what she could offer. Lay down, she poured a lot of cream on my dick, and gave a real sensual HJ. I couldn't hold on long and shot my load. Was really happy. Paid her and cleaned up. The bathroom was Disgusting, so just managed to. Clean up and changed and came out. Saw more options out, they were also really good. Liked this MP for the sheer number of girls to chose from. There were 8 when I went. Can share with brothers who helped me before.

Girl: 8 (I prefer dusky women, so good for guys who like dusky women).

B2B: 8 extremely soft boobs and skin. She was soft like a baby. Enjoyed her for a good half and hour just kissing and hugging her.

Ambience: 6 dirty bathroom, else OK.

Damages:2 k counter 1 k tips. Maybe you can bargain, I was quoted the amount at a wrong time, so brain didn't think.

Massage:7 she actually massaged me rather than a namesake massge.

Wir: he'll yeah. Finally a decent MP. There was a sexy short bong also. May try her.

Enjoy.

Kaynangai
02-12-18, 18:14
She's agreed to meet me for 5 k for 2 hours. Let me know if you've tried her.Bro,

How did it go? Did you meet her?

UdishPavan
02-12-18, 18:53
Hi,

Mew to this forum. I wanted to know what does SP, MP, FR stand for? Sorry if it s.

UdishPavan
02-12-18, 19:17
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm local and relatively new to this forum and I need your kind assistance in reaching out trusted and VFM Indes / MPs specifically who provide full service.

Had few encounters mostly at local spas in Chennai (Mostly B2B and FS if you get lucky), and few in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Amritsar that provide full service.

Happy to reciprocate and thank you in advance, hoping to see few PMs with VFM Indes / MPs w / reference.

Cheers.
My lady SP is quoting 7 k for 1 shot for this girl. Anybody availed her service? Please provide your feedback.Hi am a new user so still trying to get in to the grove here. Can you please help me out with her contact details old. And also is she worth it?

UdishPavan
02-12-18, 20:24
Hey,

Am a new member here, I dunno the way to get started here as people keep asking for contact details to exchange if I need NE MP contact (high end ones). I would really love to share them if I had any worth sharing, been to a few MPs but had horrible experiences there. So I just wanted to share that if the senior members cud help the newer / junior ones it would be a good ice breaker. And with time going along even I would make some more contacts and share them here. Please sorry if some members feel bad or offended I've just put my mind out here. Yupe and do help me out some MPs contacts.

MumbaiLad
02-12-18, 23:33
Bro,

How did it go? Did you meet her?Haven't met her yet. Coming to Chennai today.

She's stopped reverting, however I'm sure that she would revert if I pursue. But, trying to see if there are other options, as this one seems far fetched. Let me know if you have any other options.

Thanks!

BrittleNut
02-13-18, 09:08
Any reviews for this bird from an LC SP (starting with H and digits ending in 728. Quoting 7 k for short time outcall.

Egypt3032
02-13-18, 11:37
Hello people,

I am going to be in Chennai just for a day on 15th in Sowcarpet area. Any MPs that you recommend with good service (B2 B, FS etc) in this area or close by? Really appreciate your help and hoping that I get a contact or two. I can help with a few contacts in Hyderabad whenever you visit.

Pan76
02-14-18, 03:06
Hello ISGians,

I will be spending 2 days in and around hindustan univ, OMR road. I would love to have some action in this part of the city. Are there any good MP for relaxation with plenty of extras around here? My PM is active, please suggest a VFM place with therapist name. I am also looking at NB to find the perfect place. While you are in Bangalore, I will be able to reciprocate for sure.

Thanks / Pan.

UdishPavan
02-14-18, 05:45
Visited the Chai nagar MP situated along one of the main roads. It has a name board and can be located easily. Chose a SI named K. The rooms were too small, and it was like wooden partitions. The massage was good. The bird was average in looks but very friendly and pleasing. She herself popped the question of Extras and offered me TA+HJ for 1000 Rs. She was really cooperative and was not mechanical in her actions. Overall a good experience.

Damage: 1500+1000 tips.

Place: So-so.

Birds: good cooperation.

WIR: May be.

Thanks.Hey,

Thanks FR the write up. I am also mre into MPs. In would really appreciate some gud MP contacts. Wud be really helpful as am just starting around here. Thanks in advance though.

John Love19
02-14-18, 07:36
Any reviews for this bird from an LC SP (starting with H and digits ending in 728. Quoting 7 k for short time outcall.If only price quoted were purely relied upon the service of the girl, but this habit of ours is on physical appearance and service as well, 7 k is high for any given girl in chennai, so choose wisely and don't jack prices, it will be expensive only for you later.

JL.

AbiMahajan
02-14-18, 12:15
I am in chennai for 3 days, any contact of SP or indie would be appreciated. I will pray to god that you would never need the pills ever when you grow old.

Christiano07
02-14-18, 12:56
Hey there folks!

I am in Chennai today and tomorrow for work staying around Anna Salai. I would appreciate if someone could share some spa / MP contacts with extras or trusted SPs. I am here for just two days so I don't want explore too much on my own (and get ripped off). I don't have too many contacts in India but I can hook with up with great SPs in Washington or California.

Please PM me if you are willing to share some contacts. I really appreciate your help!

Christiano07
02-14-18, 16:43
Any reviews on this chick? SP digits end with 714. No hits on google. SP is looking for 7 k for one pop and 13 k for two.

CatchNeo
02-15-18, 02:27
Hello ISGians,

I'm a new member and I will be in Chennai for two weeks. Can I please get some contacts of nice college girls? Thanks.

CatchNeo
02-15-18, 02:30
It's been more than a month of inaction due to hectic schedules. Came across this lady in a Social site. She claimed herself as a dancer and worked outside of India. She has been in India due to some visa related issues. Seems she had some money crunch and looking for some quick buck. Shared her pic and was looking good in it. We eventually decided to meet at my usual place and she was willing to spend considerable time. Her expectation was only 5 k as there was a pressing need.

When I picked her up noticed she was 70 % of what she was in the pic. But still a no big deal breaker as the damage is considerably less. We checked in and settled down slowly. She got into her night wear and could see her amazing body. She was fair, slender with medium boobs and a nice back. Started with foreplay and since she had dry lips was avoiding DFK. Even I don't want to force in this case and the fore play had everything minus DFK. She promised to do BJ and DFK in the next meet. She was giggling throughout felt shy at times. We had our first session in missionary..Can you please share the digits bro? Thanks.

Rama07
02-15-18, 12:26
Bang started! After 2 years, searched in loc & reached the location Crow-maa Opp Sun Adi three.

Two ladies were there one from and & other S.

S seems to be dusky National Kattai selected and entered room, Massage started with her powerful hands, felt my back pain has resolved, conversation starts asked about extras, lady obliged BJ starts kissing all over ma body, Johnny pop ups & done. She has really perfect boobs, no stretch marks. Happy Mongering Guys.

Safe 9/10.

Ambience 6/10.

Girl 7/10.

Damages: Counter 1.5 k + 1 k extras.

BrittleNut
02-15-18, 13:30
7 k is high for any given girl in chennai, so choose wisely and don't jack prices, it will be expensive only for you later.I am not sure I am getting you. Do you mean that services are everything and no need to shell out extra for a good looking girl? This is very contrary to the intuition. I am new to Chennai and still exploring. I do not know where does one get birds lower than this?

Also, there is a huge variation in prices. Or maybe it is just me. But I am quite sure of not overpaying and jacking up the price.

Ramugrk20
02-15-18, 15:53
Hi all,

I have joined ISG as a member today. Can some senior please share me contacts of a good chick my budget is (4 to 7 k).

Aeykeyyes
02-15-18, 16:20
Please PM, I can help with some indira I know.

FXion
02-15-18, 16:24
Hello,

I'll be visiting Chennai over the weekend. Appreciate the help of veterans with some quantity SP contacts. Will hook you up with good resources from Bangalore in return.

Many thanks!

Aeykeyyes
02-15-18, 18:12
Please PM, I can help with some indira I know.Gosh typo. I meant I can refer to an Indie in exchange.

Super Perv
02-15-18, 18:34
It was good to see your report Bro. Any possibilty to meet up for I would love to monger with like-minded.

Let me know if there is a way to reach you on a personal message.

Thanks.

Bang started! After 2 years, searched in loc & reached the location Crow-maa Opp Sun Adi three.

Two ladies were there one from and & other S.

S seems to be dusky National Kattai selected and entered room, Massage started with her powerful hands, felt my back pain has resolved, conversation starts asked about extras, lady obliged BJ starts kissing all over ma body, Johnny pop ups & done. She has really perfect boobs, no stretch marks. Happy Mongering Guys.

Safe 9/10.

Ambience 6/10.

Girl 7/10.

Damages: Counter 1.5 k + 1 k extras.

Pan76
02-15-18, 18:59
Thanks to Nanbenda and few other ISGians. Today I had a great time in Milk Factory spa, probably the best extra experience.

The location is real hard to find, no boards, no advt, no trace in google and even after visiting you will never get to know the name of the spa. I was made to wait 30 mins at the counter for an NE therapist, surprised to see many clients in waiting queue that too in afternoon.

Paid 2 k counter charge, a plumpy assamese / manipuri mix Miss and courted me in to the room and asked my expectations. I clearly said except fcking everything else. For B2 B, BJ, HJ and a sensual massage the deal fixed at 2 k. Ohh boy, she opened up fully and licked me top to toe, followed by 30 mins of heavenly BJ and Rimming. Got her number, as the spa might close in a month. It won't be hard to find where to meet her next time. BTW, her massage skills are awesome too.

Thanks again to the helping hands this time.

/ Pan.

Lona79
02-15-18, 19:59
Hello,

I'll be visiting Chennai over the weekend. Appreciate the help of veterans with some quantity SP contacts. Will hook you up with good resources from Bangalore in return.

Many thanks!Since it's my first time I would appreciate a safe SP contact, I can spare some extra cash for outcall in hotel. Will reciprocate as I grow my contacts.

Thanks seniors.

Lona79
02-15-18, 20:10
Completely new would appreciate sharing! Budget 10 k for outcall if the meet is good.

Hello,

Many thanks!
So here it goes. Thank you CoolSp. The only chap who msged me soon after my post and was kind enough to help me. Buddy appreciate your favour once again. Sorry for bugging you the second day as well.

So met up with Haseena. An absolute beautiful MILF. A very sweet female both on the phone as well as in person. Spoke to her over the phone and fixed the deed even though I had a couple of commitments. Was not sure if I could make it but she in spite of her daily routines and stuff she still agrees to meet me.

Everything on the cards available. I handed her the money and she Just dumped it in her wallet without checking. Was quiet impressed with that. Amazing DFK, BBJ and a good fck session. Amazing moans din think they were fake.

Kaynangai
02-15-18, 20:46
Haven't met her yet. Coming to Chennai today.

She's stopped reverting, however I'm sure that she would revert if I pursue. But, trying to see if there are other options, as this one seems far fetched. Let me know if you have any other options.

Thanks!Please DM me. Let's talk.

Lona79
02-16-18, 03:23
Got a so contact in Chennai named Babu has good classy babes price is very expensive has anybody tried? Digits ending 23, please help.

UdishPavan
02-16-18, 04:46
Good morning guys,

I am off work today. Planing to visit at least 2 MPs today, desperately trying to find the MP at Chai Nagar near corma. Can one help me out with its location please. Also NE high end MPs in Chennai.

Thanks in Advance guys.

Impressive
02-16-18, 08:49
It has been a while since I had multiple encounters in Chennai. Thanks to both the 'King of Gokulam's for sharing the contact of the SP who deals with the serial actress profiles. Really glad to connect with both of you.

Got the collection from the friends and narrowed down to the gal who enticed me at the first look. Then pinged the SP, probed to get more pics of her to make sure she is not a one pic wonder. Meanwhile SP sent some more pics of other gals which were super hot and really above Chennai's standard on what I have seen till now. So is the price. SP was nice, cordial & pleasant to deal with. Fixed the deed last week and took a bottle of Vodka with me. Reached the place and started having a drink with SP while waiting for her. In she came, neatly dressed, heavenly smell, with right amount of make up and a warm smile. Even though she wasn't looking as she did in pics, she was beautiful with good assets, nice body and a great attitude. Started discussing about the serial she worked on and she showed the teaser of the new film in which she has acted, looks like it is getting released within a month. Wished her good luck and put my hands around her hips. Mannnnnn she jumped like a spring toy.Bro,

I'm a big fan to serial arts bro. I would be thankful if you could share the SP details.

Impressive
02-16-18, 08:59

Episode 1 just after I landed, I was with a dubbing artise. Little chubby but she made it up with an amazing GFE. A little clingy maybe. She had a nice jimiki and even sang the "jimiki kammal" song! The sex was good for me as it was after a long time. She was very willing to please me and unrushed and fulfilling.

Episode 2 Meet the HR girl..Hi sir,

Your pr for serial arts seem very natural. Would be grateful if you share or PM of SPs.

VelvetHard
02-16-18, 09:18
Just not worth the trouble, unless you are ok to cover the face and fuck the base. But when you get that for 3-4 k.

Why pay 10 k+acco? "Corp HR" probably triggers some sexy images of some ravishing intelligent beauty. Far from it. YMMV.

Please PM, I can help with some indira I know.

JFF0517
02-16-18, 09:22
Hi,

I went to the famous disc for party. I seen one chick who killed with beauty. She was wearing sandal tops with some floral design near the hip region. Our eyes met with each other and spoke to her casually. Greeted her that you & your dress are super. I asked for her mobile no. Chatting started next day. We decided to meet again for dinner.

We spoke about each other & our life. I said about my views. We booked hotel room for our stay & told to her what I need.

To describe her, she is pure white with hip length hair and charming face. She is Ni Muslim belongs to north side.

Hotel stay was pure bliss.

Face 9/10.

Features 8.

Damage 5 k + hotel.Can you PM the details?

JFF0517
02-16-18, 09:31
Thanks to arideekrish and rajoodudez. Had a good session with the young beast. She is really wild, nice tits and ass. To top it off brought a good wine and make her drunk. Then she became even nore wil.

As she has been reviewed in detail not going to depth.

Special thanks to arideekrish and rajoo for the great find.Can you PM the digits and how to approach? Please share the damage as well.

JFF0517
02-16-18, 09:35
After the first episode which was literally a wild experience, I was eagerly waiting to get hold of this 24 yr old black beauty Miss V J, which we had recently flicked from our newly discovered SP dealing with very good quality Indes. Called her up and fixed her the appointment for Thu afternoon. She's a teacher at school so she told she will reach around 2 pm. On the said day, went near a famous pillar in Chennai and waited for her. She came 30 minutes late. Parked her vehicle in a safe place and pulled her into the car and drove to the hotel that I had booked for our senior guys MM group catch-up later in the evening. While driving, both of us started cracking jokes and how we flicked her number from the SP and how I got introduced to her via another girl from the SP. Reached the 4 star hotel and checked in to the room. She was a bit doubtful and kind of feeling scary as she has never gone outside the SP's house. I told her this is a star hotel and she totally can be relaxed and calm..Buddy,

Can you share the SP and this Black beauty's digits. Can reciprocate with Blr contacts.

JFF0517
02-16-18, 09:38
How my junior's obstinacy put my whole day in KLPD zone.

EPISODE 1: MIRACLE.

Had the day off on a weekday hence thought of trying Karishma, who has been in my TO-DO list since long time. Called her up early morning and fixed a session for 10 am. She gave her locality and told me to call her up once I reach her area. Drove up quite a bit and reached her place well ahead of time (well sometimes Chennai traffic can be unpredictable), called her to get further info about her den. She didn't pick up the call! I thought possibly she would be taking a bath and hence called after 10 mins while I was checking some mails, etc. She didn't pick-up again. This went on for quite sometime and I was getting frustrated. After an hour and maybe 20 calls, I gave up and looked for an alternative..Can you share the damages?

JFF0517
02-16-18, 09:55
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.Please share the details, I'm in chennai and would like to try.

CatchNeo
02-16-18, 17:12
If anyone interested to try local profiles at shonlinganallur & guduvancherry. Let me know I can share digits as I don't travel to that extent.Can you please share Shonlinganallur contacts? Thanks.