PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Lucas003
06-08-18, 15:20
Hey all,

Hope you're all doing good. This is my FR after a brief break of 7 months from ISG and mongering owing to various reasons. Browsed through couple of pages of ISG and found the Chennai scene has not changed much. I'm a MP guy so I decided it's high time to take a much needed break and feel the warmth of the womanhood. A MP has opened in neighbourhood (foldpakm) while I was away and I heard good reviews from people about it. So went there directly and enquired rates. Paid up front for B2B and went to the room. There was only one girl and receptionist promised that I'll not be disappointed. Keeping my expectations low, I went to the room and changed. In came the Mallu girl who is in her late 20's. Face was a turn off but glanced at her assets and was mighty impressed. Massage was as usual with usual chit chats to ease her up. Time for B2B so kept my expectations low and it started. She removed her tops and boy were those melons huge. She's just 5 feet and her juicy boobs were like a ripe mango waiting to be plucked and tasted. She came on top of me and hugged me. Boy did I know what was I in for the next 20 minutes. She hugged me and played her tongue on my nipples. Slowly made her way to my neck and licked the sensual parts of it while teasing my jhonny. Slowly made it to my ears and tickled it with her tongue. Slowly licked my ear lobes and inserted her warm tongue inside my ears. I was in a trance for it's been a long time since I felt the warmth of a womanhood. Hugged her like a python grabbing its prey and she was just playing with her tongue all over my neck and ears. Then she asked me to turn back and slowly teased my entire body with her soft boobies. She managed to insert her nipples between my asscrack and teased my asshole. Then I asked her to lie down and got on top of her. Planted few kisses on her boobies and slowly licked her ears. She started moaning for she has turned on and I have unleashed the sex maniac in her. She was loudly letting out pleasure screams. She caught hold of my hair and directed all the places that needed licking and kissing. I obediently sucked her boobies, neck, ears, and wherever she directed me to. Finally she pulled me and slowly bit my lips and ran her tongue on tip of my lips. Next 10 minutes was passionate DFK. She was genuinely turned on, was dripping wet, and was like moving like a hungry snake. Boy did I miss the beauty of a fully turned on womanhood. Fingered her slowly while DFKing and she climaxed in 4 minutes. Then whispered whether my little bro would be lucky enough to meet her tongue. She planted a DFK, licked my nipples, and ran her tongue all they way down to my jhonny valley. Jhonny was rock steady like a Tesla rocket waiting to fly into mars. She wrapped her lips around the tip of cock and started her tongue game. It was so dark so I couldn't get what she was doing. She was licking and sucking the soul out of me via my jhonny. I was lying down with my entire body shivering with pleasure for she was doing magic with her mouth and tongue down there. Signalled her that I'm going to climax and blasted a gallon of load. Jhonny was fully satisfied and so was I. Was lying there for the next 5 minutes to recollect what happened. Dressed up, hugged her tightly, got her no, and paid the tips. F Came to know that unfortunately she's not a regular at that spa and keeps shuttling among a couple of MPs. So asked me to call her before I come next time. Had a wonderful time and so glad it happened.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

GFE - 12/10.

DFK. Check.

BBJ. Check.

Rate - 3 k in total.

WIR. Hell yeah!

Cheers!

RajkuMarlk
06-08-18, 17:04
I am newbie. Can seniors in the forum could please share good MP contacts. I'm looking for something in Madipakkam with Full service and it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

LoveDove5606
06-08-18, 17:05
I am new to the forum and just got private message activated. Please PM good FS MP / Inde contact in OMR area (Thoraipakkam) if possible. I know some places which I can oblige in return.

LoveDove5606
06-08-18, 17:14
Hi,

Can you please share names of these places. I would be grateful. My PM is active.

Tried few MP's in the last few weeks and below is the consolidated report. Most of them are famous in forum or number present in Locanto.

A) MP near Pergungudi. Normal looking SPA, confirmed that they provide extras. Usual fare, 2000 for 1 HR. Most of them are SI avg looking. Was given one who should be 30 plus. Massage was usual but B2 B was pretty decent and she did try hard to please me. She asked 1. 5 for tips but bargained for 1 K and had a good time. Might repeat if I'm in that area.

B) MP near famous builder in Thoraipakkam Chennai 1 road. Usual fare again, 2 K massage average SI girls and usual extras.

C) MP opp to famous catering institute in OMR. After going there realized that it is managed by a known face. Paid usual charges at counter and tried the SI girl. Massage was decent and usual extras. Came next time and told the manager about requirements, she sent another SI who is kind of BBW. This girl though not a looker knew how to please. Got a decent BBJ and TL for 1 K and was satisfied with the service.

D) MP near navalur. Average girls at the best would not repeat.

E) Various branches of the famous Kailash Spa in ECR. Think I have tried all the branches and they shuffle birds across locations. As I'm a regular always gets a good treatment and extras and the usual birds there gives me a good service. I think their call center number is on Locanto as well as told by one of my friend..

LoveDove5606
06-08-18, 17:16
Is it possible to share details of this MP. My PM is active.

Hey guys,

A new branch of an existing MP had opened up near my work place. I would never dare to try some thing near my work zone, but this being a branch of a we'll know MP, decided to try it out. Entered to a friendly receptionist paid for 90 mins massage. Selected a Thai therapist named see. She liked a little old which I was rite about (around 35). She started with a regular massage which was actually good. One of the few MP I have visited which also offer good and relaxing massage. Then fixed a topless session with her. And OMG what a beauty she was without her dress. Hands down she is the best I have been with in Chennai. After some nice playing with her boobs she decided to move down to Johnny. Excellent massage for Jonny and backside. After all work done she again continued with the massage.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Body:10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: Yes always.

Damage: 3 k + 1.5 tip.

ChennaiVaasi
06-08-18, 18:10
Any SP asking advance or demanding money before you see the chicks is a fake. Stay away.

SP s are like auto drivers. So use the same ruthless bargaining what you do with auto drivers.

Finally 15 k per shot in Chennai is an atrocious waste unless the reference has been given by tried and trusted mongers here.How do you bargain when most of them just say bye and block you when you ask 6 k for a 12 k original quote?

Local Lion
06-08-18, 18:39
Had a kinda OK session with a Bangalore chick.

Location near muslim college for women.

But she had real slutty looks and the name of a gemstone.

Men who are into chubby but structured women will like her.

Speaks Hindi and broken Tamil.

However she wud not let me finger her, afraid my nails wud damage inside of her pussy.

Finished in missionary.

Ambience however was a turn off. Room resembled a general hospital room.

Told the sp about this. He promised a better experience next time.

Damage.

3 k plus tips 500.

The guy who picked me up begged for 200. So gave him as well. Sp said next time won't be charged anything abive 3 k.

FunBros
06-08-18, 20:23
Went to Blue Buddha after reading a recommendation here (reco was for massage and not extras). NB price for 45 minutes is 699.

Got assigned a NE therapist, first name Jolie. No extras, and they do the whole towel thing too.

But place is clean and the massage is quite good, especially given the price. Hence mentioning the name.

KamaraJan
06-09-18, 04:07
There will be minimum guarantee on meeting our expectations if we go by our ISG mates reference, this is my experience with ISG. Thanks a lot to all the senior members of ISG. As usual our generous minded bro CoolSp referred a MILF with his usual style through email. I am not aunt lover but I am lover of fair skin tone hence after reading his report I thought of trying her. Since bro said she acts like high society lady, I started to speak to her in English at 4th grear, after listening to me for 1 min she asked who gave the number in Tamil. I refereed our bro' name then she asked "you are the one who last night" I said "no" (as I called up her for the first time). After few minutes of chat she said book a good hotel and she will come. I said OK to her. Next day I called her and asked her whether she can come to resort near ECR, she said it will be too far for her hence we agreed on Bro Nagar, she also gave me an option of going to an apartment in bro nagar, later we finalized on her friend' house near westmango place. I call her in the morning she did not pick up her phone, she called me only at 10:30 and finalized at 12 Noon. I reached the place at 12:01 pm but she was saying coming, traffic etc. I thought of moving out of the place at last she came at around 1 PM.

She exactly looks like modern aunty with cool assets, fairness is her plus point Milky white body, little short may be 5.2 , We went to the room and I asked her to switch on the A / see as I was waiting outside for long, she was very cool in chit chatting. Then she removed her dress and I did the same for me. We both laid on the bed and she is talkative type, I smelled her while we both were talking, good thing is she is clean and smells good, started to kiss her neck. Like any other pro she was not very much towards DFK but I said I need DFK she allowed me but that was very artificial, I liked Haseena' DFK and foreplay lot better than this lady. Keeping that aside I loved her fairness. I can not say she is well structured but she is not too fatty. I loved her boobs even though its saggy type I liked the shape and the nipple awesome colour, sucked it licked it and enjoyed her body, she was also giving bit of company but I could able to feel its not like GFE, sounds like kind of half hearted service but I did not mind that. Started DATY that's where she turned on, I was doing it for long minutes at last she leaked as well and she said nice but she also said she was controlling it. Again kissing, licked etc.

She was insisting me to remove my brief I did that she did little BJ but I was bit sensitive hence I said no to that, then started drilling her for few minutes, I could not with stand for long as I as tiered and over heated hence ended up soon. But it was good quickly for me at least. She also liked me and said call me next time book full night etc.

Over all it was a good one with less GFE, if you are fair skin and aunty lover I recommend her. If you expect GFE as well then you will be disappointed bit.

DATY. Yes.

BJ- Yes.

DFK. Yes.

Face- 7/10 (You will not be disappointed).

Boobs- 8/10 (Saggy but I liked it a lot).

Body- 8/10 (soft and clean).

GFE- 6/10.

WIR. Yes (For her cleaniness and friendliness).

Damage - 6 K+1 K for room.

I will go to hell if I do not thank CoolSp bro, sir you are one of the kind person who does things with out expectations but some how for my references you are responding hence it going away but I assure you that I will surely refer all good stuffs I get.

For others same manthra "Sharing is caring" please do share some good structured fair girl type (especially wild on bed). I can share this MILF aunty reference for you.

KamaraJan
06-09-18, 05:02
Thanks Bro for bringing this up. Even I thought of posting this type of report when my reference was literally screwed up by one of the ISG member.

It is very basic to follow the simple rules.

1) When we give the reference you should act like as if you know us, never ever say you know through website, chat friends, Fb friends etc.

2) Never use the original referrer name again to you friend or from somebody you will be getting another reference, if you are trustworthy the idie or SP will trust you, hence give your name as reference.

3) Always show the website content to the birds- This is heights of stupidity, you may feel excited but you do not know how shocked they will be.

4) If the indie / contact did not click for you never try again and again with the same reference just for your time pass.

5) Never share the contents gist orally also, that will alarm them. Safety is important for all.

6) If you do not know how to speak to an indie shut all your holes and go by SP reference, do not speak stupid things and spoil others life.

Few simple things I follow for my safety.

1) I request indie / SP whether I can refer them for my friends if they say OK, I clearly ask them to call me if they get a call with my name.

2) For some well known indies I send reference code through WP (Valid for one contact and one hour only).

This is not open forum, its secret society, please maintain the secretes religiously!

Well. I always had inhibitions to open up my inde and some treasured SP contacts to newbies and unknowns, but somehow with some amount of vetting I still continued to help them in spite of some bad experiences of losing couple of indes earlier. But the last two incidents that happened today and last week, literally sent shock waves and fear chills down my spine and have made me to take some stubborn yet needful decisions. I don't want to name the monger who did it as its no use for me, but really a big time awakening and an alarm bell to safeguard my own dignity and mainly safety. To start with there was one treasured inde, known to some of the senior mongers here started ignoring me for the last 3-4 months or so for reasons unknown till last weekend. She is still my walking wet dreams and badly wanted to meet her for one last time but I was being ignored. ...

Kedawibanit
06-09-18, 05:21
We can bargain with SPs. However, expecting 50% discount is not fair enough from our side. Afterall, they are doing this for their bread and butter.

What will you do if he promise a young chick and give you a granny saying this is the one in the photo?

If you can't afford that much, you can always choose some birdie in your budget (the 6 k you have mentioned).

Just my 2 cents. No offence please.

How do you bargain when most of them just say bye and block you when you ask 6 k for a 12 k original quote?

Local Lion
06-09-18, 08:02
How do you bargain when most of them just say bye and block you when you ask 6 k for a 12 k original quote?Boss,

Bargaining has to be ruthless but practical. Can you ever expect a mercedes Sclass at maruti celerio price.

If maruti celerio is being sold at baleno's price you should ruthlessly bargain.

Thinking with your brain and not dick will help you here.

RajkuMarlk
06-09-18, 13:09
Contacted MP is foldpakkam is asking for B2B 2500 plus 1000 to therapist. Seniors your guidance is sort in this regard.

Kedawibanit
06-09-18, 13:49
Today, being Saturday, I was going through some LOC ads and one ad caught my attention. They quoted 5 k for 2 hrs. As it is too good to be true, I searched for the number in TrueCaller which I do normally before calling the number. The name (name of the destroyer God) mentioned in the ad and TrueCaller were same. However, the shocking moment is that the tag displayed below mentioned as "Police". OMG. Just miss. Not sure if that police guy is doing this as side business or it is a trap for catching fish from LE.

Be careful guys! Always use truecaller to search before taking next step. It is a blessing in disguise.

Happy mongering!

P.S. Not sure if this will get posted as some 10-15 of my earlier posts were moderated and not posted here.

Local Lion
06-09-18, 16:38
Thanks Bro for bringing this up. Even I thought of posting this type of report when my reference was literally screwed up by one of the ISG member.

It is very basic to follow the simple rules.

1) When we give the reference you should act like as if you know us, never ever say you know through website, chat friends, Fb friends etc.

2) Never use the original referrer name again to you friend or from somebody you will be getting another reference, if you are trustworthy the idie or SP will trust you, hence give your name as reference.

3) Always show the website content to the birds- This is heights of stupidity, you may feel excited but you do not know how shocked they will be.

4) If the indie / contact did not click for you never try again and again with the same reference just for your time pass.What happens when the SP asks for the referrer phone number. Which happened to me recently.

MaleGgigolo
06-09-18, 21:02
Go to K&K Spa in Lokhandwala, Thai spa in bandra, Armora spa in Lokhandwala.

Hello,

Google Green spa Egmore, you'll find one with extra.

I'm in Mumbai for a couple of days, help me out with a MP with FS? Not too much code, because I'm not familiar with the places.

Chnavis
06-10-18, 08:51
Can somebody pm me sun tv actress contact with reference. Pinged couple of people but no response.

Cheers.

AbcCool
06-10-18, 10:23
Was lucky to get some free time today, went to Croma spa. Saw that spa was very busy. There were 2 or 3 mongers in queue today. There were 3 girls today, 2 were attractive and one new chick. Requested for girl with Hindi name of gold, massage was namesake, but she had a great body. Nice racks, tight arse and clean shaven pussy. Very obedient, OK to do anything. If I had protection would have had FS. Overall came out satisfied!Bro Can you Tell me where this spa is?

Was Gold ready for FS also? How much she was demanding?

Kedawibanit
06-10-18, 16:29
Contacted MP is foldpakkam is asking for B2B 2500 plus 1000 to therapist. Seniors your guidance is sort in this regard.You can go for 1 HR FS instead of paying this much for a MP. The B2B will be sloppy in such places and it will not be worth the money anyway. Save the money and spend it for a FS.

Makos999
06-11-18, 00:03
Chaps,

I'm from out of town, what's the recommended way of getting good a good model or student for outcall? Many thanks for any help given.

SongokuDBz
06-11-18, 09:21
Does anyone know of any BDSM spas in Chennai? Any pointers would help.

WaterBoy747
06-11-18, 10:19
Weekend's mongering had it's ups and downs. Was eagerly waiting to service from any SP that provides a good looking bird. But that end of the world turned uneventful resulting in me having a tiff with SP Love. Promptly sent SP a message in the morning asking for profiles to which he replied with some pics who looked bad even though they were heavily edited. What caught my eye was a lean, model type Russian which I was later told was Italian. Interesting. But there wasn't even one natural pic of her which raised my suspicion. I could have let that one go but time was running out for me. Told the SP that I will take the bird in question but will walk out if the bird does not resemble the pics. SP's brilliant answer was "boss this much pic if you like please proceed because its star hotel for seeing and going and all no. If you like come or leave it". The Nerve! (Can I just take a print out of the photo and jizz on it?!) he immediately agreed when I said there were no natural pics and many girls don't like like the ones in pics. Appreciated! Onward to a 5 star hotel on the way to the airport. Waited for the room details in the lobby for sometime on arrival. As expected, made my way to the smoking floor, the smell upon entering stuck on to my shirt like [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on a carpet. Found my way to room only to find a housekeeping trolley outside, still knocked on the door thinking it could be for the next room. But alas, tall girl wearing a bathrobe opens the door and starts a staring contest with me. I look at her with a smile expecting the same from her but nope, all I got was cold blooded stare like she's been hypnotized like that guy from the movie 'Get out' . She says "they are cleaning room, come later" in the most lifeless tone ever. Expecting a smile from her was as close to expecting the current govt. To do well. I really wish I could have given the girl a mouthful (no pun intended) before leaving except to leave with an "okay, I'll come back in 5 minutes". My end of the staring contest consisted of me thinking if the girl was the same as the one in the pics. She did look lean and tall though but that disgusting attitude was a terrible boner kill. Called the SP and told him that I neither liked her nor her attitude and I hadn't even gone in because there was housekeeping. The SP only said an "OK" and cut the call. That's it, no sorry, nothing.

Anyway, later in the evening one of my non-ISG friend got the contact of SP Love from me to try out other birds. I told him that birds are heavily photoshopped and asked him to run away if the birds looked different. He took the advise and went to a hotel near city centre only to experience the same quality. He called the SP to inform what happened to which he replied with a harsh "your friend came in the morning and said the same thing, I'm blocking you both on whatsapp and hung up." I mean, does he think that he is paying us to fuck them?!

Word of friendly advise to mongers: If you don't like the bird in person compared to pictures, please do not hesitate to turn away. It is because of many people who think "oh whatever, I came here all the way, might as well go for it" and finally get a bad experience that these SPs walk around with their heads up high. But those who went for it and felt good, then good for you my friend. It is time the power is given to the mongers and not these shitbags.

Word of advise to SP Love: if you're reading this, then fuck you, you will never get a penny from me anymore.

Oh well, time to March forward with hopes of finding beautiful indes who make me feel like a kid in a toy store.

Will write back with report 2 which negates the terrible SP experience.

Cheers.

AmTheOne
06-11-18, 10:22
Am new to this website and I would like to have ref for chubby women in ECR / OMR region. Thanks in advance.

AmTheOne
06-11-18, 10:25
Looking to get in touch with the woman, kindly give reference.

Local Lion
06-11-18, 14:37
Can anyone please refer me to SP poet. I have her no but the person who gave me her no has not been able to introduce me. So when I call her she asks for reference and on hearing my response she politely cuts the call.

I can give a SP or MP contact in return for this help from anyone.

RajkuMarlk
06-11-18, 16:26
You can go for 1 HR FS instead of paying this much for a MP. The B2B will be sloppy in such places and it will not be worth the money anyway. Save the money and spend it for a FS.Thanks dude.

DeSilvaChennai
06-11-18, 18:59
I am a newbie in ISG. Very sorry to see some of the posts below with senior members exposed. I hope this will not be a cause for senior members to avoid the newbies here.

I am looking for SP contacts in Chennai. I just wish not to be cheated. That is the only reason I look for senior s guidance. Hope you guys would help me out. I would surely contribute back to the forum and keep it active.Hi Karthik,

I am a newbie as well and have reached to a few fellow mongers for directions and support. Let us await and see.

Good luck.

Cheers.

Anand102
06-11-18, 19:12
Looking for a Milky, Chubby women in ECR / OMR.

Am new to this website and I would like to have ref for chubby women in ECR / OMR region. Thanks in advance.

HornyForever
06-11-18, 19:26
Hey guys, I just recently found a MILF to proceed with the deed for free as she is a widower and wants to have a physical relationship with me. I'm about 26 and she is about 35 plus. Anyone can clearly state the difference. Please suggest me some safe places or hotels where they don't bother you so much.

I can always say she is my sister and we came for some function, but will that raise any suspicion of the hotel management?

Again she is not a bird and not into this business, she is just a MILF I found, sorry I can't share her details at all.

McSugar84
06-12-18, 01:13
Hey guys, I just recently found a MILF to proceed with the deed for free as she is a widower and wants to have a physical relationship with me. I'm about 26 and she is about 35 plus. Anyone can clearly state the difference. Please suggest me some safe places or hotels where they don't bother you so much.

I can always say she is my sister and we came for some function, but will that raise any suspicion of the hotel management?

Again she is not a bird and not into this business, she is just a MILF I found, sorry I can't share her details at all.I once went to meet my lady friend who came to city from a far district in tn, asked the auto guy for a nice room with no logs who took us to a not so very decent hotel opp to crowded rly stn. The guy upfront asked for how many hrs do we needed room, paid him for the hrs required. That's it, but it happened way long back.

P.S. Try in fb, seen some gays (yeah you read it right) willing to give their rooms for cpls.

Local Lion
06-12-18, 03:21

Again she is not a bird and not into this business, she is just a MILF I found, sorry I can't share her details at all.Check oyo and look for couple friendly tagged hotels.

Further instructions present in portal itself.

WaterBoy747
06-12-18, 10:47
To sum up the day from my previous report, I went to a MP (practically a house) in Nungambakkam which I got to know after reading the forums a bit. Main entrance to the spa was wide open and there a kitchen right next to the reception area. Lolwtf! Wasn't shady per se but it definitely did not feel like one of the professional MPs like Oryza and such. Anyhow, random dude who was cooking in the kitchen went away upon entering leading my eye to a NE receptionist. I did not know if extras were on the table in this particular branch but my sole intention was to get extras. Called them up earlier asking if I can choose my therapist. Receptionist said it's not possible but I change her if I don't like (Practically the same). Got the hint! So finally asked the receptionist in the waiting area about the availability of girls.

R: Thailand, Balinese and NE.

Me: Hmm, let me see the thai.

R: Shouts the girls names asking them to come down the stairs and so they do.

One fat and short (not to my liking), another in tight track pants and a t-shirt, lean and quite tall for a Thai, not sure if she was 20 or 40 though. Shortlisted the lean one but still asked for the Balinese to be seen. Pretty cute but the Thai had a warmer personality. Chose the Thai and entered into the room right next to the receptionist's desk. Clothes off, dispo on, lay face down, dry massage for 5 minutes and then to the oil. Girl made sure her area of interest was my butt cheeks and inner thigh, gently rubbing my dick as though it was accidental. The massage was quite good and made better when she asked me if I was ok every few minutes. I was a little nervous to pop the question as this was my first time ever in a MP. So I made light conversation about her hometown and how she liked this city. Then I lay quiet for sometime still waiting for the opportunity to pop the question. The time seemed to be right when I turned around as she kept massaging my inner thigh.

Me: so do you. Umm. Provide any extras?

Masseuse: Yes. What you want? (and proceeds to catch my dick).

Me: what do you provide?

M: handjob?

Me: blowjob.

To which the masseuse replies with 2 k with touching. I say 1.5 k with BJ and B2B. She agreed to give B2B next time as they were facing LE problems and immediately took of her top and bra to reveal a handful of tight cups. Money was paid. Dick was oiled well and got a good view of her sucking it and stroking it simultaneously. I asked her to take it in her mouth, she knew what it meant and said 2 k. I said fine but only 1.5 k next time to which she agreed and started to go all out on Mr. Willy. All that stroking and sucking resulted in me making some subtle moans. She immediately took her other hand and put it on my mouth. I tried to calm down but couldn't and finally exploded in her mouth with some loud moans and she took every last bit of it in her mouth like champ. Thailand has me intrigued now. She then immediately ran to the bathroom and came back with a smiling face and a towel. There was some more time and she asked me if I wanted a head massage. I said no thanks and went to the bathroom for a shower only to find some warm green tea waiting for me on the table. Pleasantly surprised. Wore my clothes, finished the tea and went out with a smiling face.

Damage was 2.5 k for a 60 min massage and 2 k for BBJCIM. I'm not sure if it was expensive but I will most probably return back to the same girl once she comes back from Thailand, for some B2B and probably FS too, fingers crossed and hoping for the same damage.

Cheers.

John Love19
06-12-18, 17:14
I once went to meet my lady friend who came to city from a far district in tn, asked the auto guy for a nice room with no logs who took us to a not so very decent hotel opp to crowded rly stn. The guy upfront asked for how many hrs do we needed room, paid him for the hrs required. That's it, but it happened way long back.

P.S. Try in fb, seen some gays (yeah you read it right) willing to give their rooms for cpls.Avoid any shabby place, it might have hidden cameras and can compromise with safety of the couple.

We see so many hidden cam videos hovering on the internet.

Be safe and monger safe.

You can book the park hotel as single room, check in and your girl can join later From lobby. Even if you book couple room, they accept local ID proofs no questions asked. The hotel is available under 3 k on various travel apps such as yatra or mmt or even goibibo, bonus if you have wallet money in these apps.

JL.

Opama
06-12-18, 22:00

Again she is not a bird and not into this business, she is just a MILF I found, sorry I can't share her details at all.You can book "couple friendly" OYO.

I booked and used one yesterday with a famous bird in this forum.

McSugar84
06-12-18, 23:25
Avoid any shabby place, it might have hidden cameras and can compromise with safety of the couple.

We see so many hidden cam videos hovering on the internet.

Be safe and monger safe.

You can book the park hotel as single room, check in and your girl can join later From lobby. Even if you book couple room, they accept local ID proofs no questions asked. The hotel is available under 3 k on various travel apps such as yatra or mmt or even goibibo, bonus if you have wallet money in these apps.

JL.Very much true you said, but like I mentioned what I did was way long back.

McSugar84
06-13-18, 01:18
I always wanted to pen down my reports but I thought to myself I not a good writer compared to when I read awesome FR's of few legends and good soul members of this forum. I wanted to thank everyone for keeping this forum lively and happy.

Here goes my FR which was 5 months old. Got this bird contact from a guy who told she's perfect MILF and kinda regular to her, later found out to be total bluff. Contacted the so called MILF for a particular day appointment and went to her place which is far from the city and little close from my place. With low thoughts went to have her service, but when I saw her, WTF she is not MILF at all, she is kinda indie. So let me name her Miss. Bla bla, who is doing this service for bread and butter. In the end I was not happy with her service and didn't feel satisfied. A big thumbs down.

With love.

Mc.

DeSilvaChennai
06-13-18, 04:50
Check oyo and look for couple friendly tagged hotels.

Further instructions present in portal itself.Agree, oyo has loads of options across the city.

DeSilvaChennai
06-13-18, 04:54
I am a Forum newbie and have recently joined the Chennai Forum. Have been out of form for the past few years and keen on starting a good innings.

Requesting seniors and fellow members for motivation and a good start. Do pm me contacts of SP's or Inde for exchange.

Cheers,

Silva.

CuminGuys1
06-13-18, 06:50
Damage was 2.5 k for a 60 min massage and 2 k for BBJCIM. I'm not sure if it was expensive but I will most probably return back to the same girl once she comes back from Thailand, for some B2B and probably FS too, fingers crossed and hoping for the same damage.

Cheers.Good report, good to hear that you had a nice time.

WaterBoy747
06-13-18, 07:34
Good report, good to hear that you had a nice time.Thanks buddy. I tried PM'ing you with the details but your inbox seems to be full.

Devadoss
06-13-18, 07:47
Hi,

I am a newbie here and Would like to get details about MPs in Chennai. Will reciprocate with contacts in Pondy, have around four to five contacts who regularly change girls and some offer FS too. Seniors please help. Will be in Chennai for a couple of months.

NaughtyGuyAdi
06-13-18, 14:23

Again she is not a bird and not into this business, she is just a MILF I found, sorry I can't share her details at all.Hi bro. Did the same thing when I visited chennai last time. Met one MILF online. After having some chat and video call, finalised the visit. And booked a room in one of couple friendly Oyo. Stayed there for a day.

If she can meet you in day time only, then look in stayuncle. It's better as most of Oyo timing is 12 to 12. Stayuncle you can choose for day time 10 to 7 option. So it's better if you cannot meet for night.

MoralMonger
06-13-18, 18:41
Can you give some clues about this MP? Never got a massage from an actual Thai woman and too busy to fly my ass to Thailand.

To sum up the day from my previous report, I went to a MP (practically a house) in Nungambakkam which I got to know after reading the forums a bit. Main entrance to the spa was wide open and there a kitchen right next to the reception area. Lolwtf! Wasn't shady per se but it definitely did not feel like one of the professional MPs like Oryza and such. Anyhow, random dude who was cooking in the kitchen went away upon entering leading my eye to a NE receptionist. I did not know if extras were on the table in this particular branch but my sole intention was to get extras. Called them up earlier asking if I can choose my therapist. Receptionist said it's not possible but I change her if I don't like (Practically the same). Got the hint! So finally asked the receptionist in the waiting area about the availability of girls.

R: Thailand, Balinese and NE..

Erdheena
06-13-18, 18:51
I was in Chennai for official work. The work was finished quickly. So getting bored and hence gone through Loc to try my luck. After trying various got a no. Which I thought as trust. Called the person and he asked come to bro nagar at Chinthamani stop. Being non Chennai went there through auto and called the no. He told I'll get a call. The MP called me and guided to reach the place. At counter paid Rs. 1500 and opt for B2B. An SI came and said that no fingering, no BJ and no FS. She gave a OK type B2B. Boob's are perfect and gave for sucking. Enjoyed the session and came to hotel happily for the first attempt in Chennai.

Damage: 1500+1000.

Try for other birds.

At present no is missing.

BumchikBabloo
06-14-18, 05:04
Hi,

Can you PM the details of this MP or anything you know in Perengudi.

R: Thailand, Balinese and NE.

Me: Hmm, let me see the thai.

R: Shouts the girls names asking them to come down the stairs and so they do...

WaterBoy747
06-14-18, 10:40
GC.,

Trying to reply to you but your inbox seems full.

Kedawibanit
06-14-18, 14:57
Please don't use Stayuncle or 6 hourly hotel app if you are budget conscious. Both are very costly for few hours and offers big hotels mostly. I have installed them today, found nothing useful. So, uninstalled immediately. For the amount you pay here for few hours, you can use tat for paying 2 days rent in OYO for a decent service apartment.

If anyone have different opinion, please enlighten us by sharing your experience.

Happy and safe mongering.

Hi bro. Did the same thing when I visited chennai last time. Met one MILF online. After having some chat and video call, finalised the visit. And booked a room in one of couple friendly Oyo. Stayed there for a day.

If she can meet you in day time only, then look in stayuncle. It's better as most of Oyo timing is 12 to 12. Stayuncle you can choose for day time 10 to 7 option. So it's better if you cannot meet for night.

Kedawibanit
06-14-18, 15:07
Hi bro,

I know a SP who have contacts of some good independent homely girls in ECR but it is near Kovalam. I have been using it for quite some time. And affordable too.

I am yet to provide a FR on that here which I am planning to do soon.

But unfortunately, I am not a paid member here yet.

Happy mongering.

Inglorious69
06-14-18, 17:01
Hi,

Can you PM the details of this MP or anything you know in Perengudi.This sounds like the Nungbkm branch of the cricket bat spa mentioned many times in here? Google gives the details.

Gio Casanova
06-15-18, 08:59
GC.,

Trying to reply to you but your inbox seems full.Sorry mate, didn't notice. Cleared now.

Scarer
06-15-18, 15:13
Can someone share me the contact of SP Love with reference please. What is the usual damage with SP Love?

I have my PM active. Thanks in advance.

BlondeF
06-15-18, 17:30
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Shockman
06-15-18, 19:47
The girl was a total let down and looked nothing like the pic.

NBomb
06-16-18, 11:42
I was out of the game for the while but found an old SP that I knew fro Bro Nagar. Pinged her on whatsapp and she sent me a couple of pics.

Decent place. Not great, not so bad. Girl was exactly like in the pic. Attitude was decent and was trying to please. Overall an 8/10 experience.

Looks: 7/10.

BJ: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Damage: 3.5 K + 500 tip.

I have tried both 15 K / HR to 3 K / HR types along with all of the famous Indies in the forum. I only have a couple of SPs and Indies from my old contacts list. If any of you are interested for an exchange, let me know if you have anything new.

Cheers,

NB.

WalterWhite96
06-16-18, 18:50
Hi all,

Just completed graduating and got a decent job in an MNC; never had a woman before. On following this forum before for a month or so, felt like the people over here would aid me to gratify my sexual desires, although I sense the aversion for newbies while reading some of the posts of senior members. I feel that its quite justified.

I don't hold any interest in sex, however, have a fetish for sloppy BJ, DFK and relaxing massages. Could you guys help a fellow out here with details of some MP's which could offer these (At least anyone of those); I know no one would just give away the details to an unknown guy who has nothing to offer, but posting this as a bid for help. The only thing that I can do to reciprocate back is to pen down a neatly written FR entailing intricate details.

Thank you!

GoldenOracle
06-17-18, 07:00
Hey,

I am interested in fetishes like the bodily fluid that comes out from the female reproductive organ that starts with "you". Could someone recommend any contact for that? I know that its not everyone's cup of tea, but still please help this poor soul!

Thank you!

ChennaiVaasi
06-17-18, 07:57
Hi all,

Just completed graduating and got a decent job in an MNC; never had a woman before. On following this forum before for a month or so, felt like the people over here would aid me to gratify my sexual desires, although I sense the aversion for newbies while reading some of the posts of senior members. I feel that its quite justified.

I don't hold any interest in sex, however, have a fetish for sloppy BJ, DFK and relaxing massages. Could you guys help a fellow out here with details of some MP's which could offer these (At least anyone of those); I know no one would just give away the details to an unknown guy who has nothing to offer, but posting this as a bid for help. The only thing that I can do to reciprocate back is to pen down a neatly written FR entailing intricate details.

Thank you!Activate your subscription so I can PM you buddy.

Gio Casanova
06-17-18, 13:41
Hey Guys,

My very first Indie was Karishma. She has changed her number, I guess. Anybody know her current whereabouts and status? Would love to get in touch with her. Already have reference naturally.

So, it would be great if anyone could ping me who is in touch with her now.

Cheers.

GC.

WaterBoy747
06-18-18, 08:29
The girl was a total let down and looked nothing like the pic.I've been having similar experiences with this guy as well. Have to keep digging for gold I guess.

Local Lion
06-18-18, 18:36
I've been having similar experiences with this guy as well. Have to keep digging for gold I guess.Wow.

Something seems to have bitten all SP S.

One SP based out of it corridor nearly chewed my head off after asking me 2 come to toll booth.

Told him he can go to hell and came back. He apologised and then pleaded with me to take the service.

Asked him to fuck off and deleted his no.

Have better options and I will not lose my self respect in any manner.

Revsha
06-19-18, 01:32
Got number of SP from fellow ISG who directed me to house with two 30-something aunties. One in saree and one in salwar. Preferred the saree one but she had just finished with a customer, so went into the room with the other lady. She removed her salwar. Was wearing a bra but no panties. She looked just like the sexy aunty photos you find on the internet. Good sized boobs inside the bra, no flab. Sucked on the boobs to my heart's content. She gave a CBJ, then I banged her in miss. Not much GFE activity.

Damages: 3 k.

WIR: Only for lower price, especially considering the place which was so constricted.

MickyRocky
06-19-18, 02:52
Fellas,

You must have seen this kinda message often, however I have no choice. I will be repeating the same.

After few years, I am on Chennai vacation. My last hunting (3 years ago) when I was in Chennai was all flop (except one). Though JKForyou helped with few contacts, nothing really worked out.

My time here in Chennai is very limited. Would appreciate, if you guys can share some contacts. Don't want to experiment anything new, looking for some wild company (like HR girl or similar).

I know its not a one way ticket always, but trust me I have shared my US contacts with some of our folks who PM'ed me and I am the senior US forum.

I am little hesitant to PM you guys as I am not the active contributor, so Please PM if you guys would like to share something.

Thanks,

Mick.

ThatChennaiBoy
06-19-18, 05:59
The girl was a total let down and looked nothing like the pic.Yes. SP love sometimes sends pics which are minimum 5 years old.

Out of my 6 or 7 adventures with him, 3 times I got girls who doesn't look anywhere close to the photo and has stretch marks, smelly pussy and too fat!

Twice I left without doing the job after I paid and they undressed!

So be cautious about SP love.

Lately I'm trying out MPs more often, which are half the rate of SP Love. He has increased the rates as well now, quotes 6 k to 18 k.

Earlier, he used to give very good birds at 4 k.

WaterBoy747
06-19-18, 07:58
Wow.

Something seems to have bitten all SP S.

One SP based out of it corridor nearly chewed my head off after asking me 2 come to toll booth.

Told him he can go to hell and came back. He apologised and then pleaded with me to take the service.

Asked him to fuck off and deleted his no.

Have better options and I will not lose my self respect in any manner.True that. Not trying to be rebel or anything but it's time all ISG and non-ISG mongers hold their head up high when dealing with SPs and not lose their self respect. The least they could do is show us some respect in spite of scamming us by overcharging for girls not even worth half the price. Hope the times are a changing'.

ChillBoy
06-19-18, 20:32
Hi,

I haven't tried any outcall before in India. Can you suggest on the price for an whole night and place suitable for outcall. I'm looking in budget within 15 k not star hotels. A decent petite girl.

Actually I'm looking for hotel / girl / price suggestions.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Local Lion
06-20-18, 03:13
True that. Not trying to be rebel or anything but it's time all ISG and non-ISG mongers hold their head up high when dealing with SPs and not lose their self respect. The least they could do is show us some respect in spite of scamming us by overcharging for girls not even worth half the price. Hope the times are a changing'.You are absolutely right.

Never bow down to SP s.

BlrGem
06-20-18, 07:10
Hi friends,

I am in Chennai for a day and would like to explore some chicks here. Please help and I can help with contacts in Bangalore.

RajuKumar9696
06-20-18, 07:18
Hi,

I haven't tried any outcall before in India. Can you suggest on the price for an whole night and place suitable for outcall. I'm looking in budget within 15 k not star hotels. A decent petite girl.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.You can try stayuncle or oyo.

WaterBoy747
06-21-18, 08:37
Hi,

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.Try the hotels. Com mobile app. Savera hotel is usually 3. 5 - 4.5 k per night.

Cheers.

Rocky84
06-21-18, 11:16
Hi folks,

I have been running from pillar to post, sending multiple PM's to seniors to help me get a ref with S or Z TV actress. Hard luck so far. I understand that you have your own inhibitions, but how can the community grow when there are no sharing. I kindly request the good Samaritans here to help me.

Thanks,

Are.

Devadoss
06-22-18, 08:18
Guys,

I'm visiting Chennai for the weekend with lot of time to spare. I am looking for good spas where I can take good massages and also extras. If anyone could help me with contacts of MPs, it will be appreciated. Can reciprocate with details of MPs in Pondy. Kindly PM me with details.

Rocky84
06-22-18, 08:26
This is a week old FR, my SP from the coast side pinged me on WA saying there is a new bird. I was busy and couldn't go during the week. On Saturday, I reach out and he confirms that bird is available for a couple of more days. I reach the regular place and the girl is exactly like in the pics shared. The only difference being she had a smile in the pics and here she had a scared look and a frown on her face. She was around 5'6 , lean, no fat, nice facial features, clear skin, may be 20-22 yrs.

I pay the usual damage and go in. She is from the city of nawabs and I had virtually grown up there, so slowly eased her into talking, the frown disappeared and she became a little more relaxed. She was shy and started giggling when I lay my hands on her hips. She was wearing a T shirt and shorts. I slowly raised the T shirt to expose her mid riff and she fell down on the bed giggling. She then told me that she is very sensitive towards touch, which came as a surprise to me.

I slowly start kissing her neck, ear lobes forehead and right when I reach the lips, she turns away saying she doesn't do DFK, bummer!! I was getting into the groove, so slowly started going down by pinning her hands and resting on her legs. She starts turning and twisting as I flicked my tongue around her naval and this was turning me on!

I then get to her lemons (yeah I know they were definitely not melons) and pinched them and sucked her nips, she was also getting turned on and we strip down to our undies. I slowly plant a kiss on top of her lace panty and she was already wet. I slid her panty and fingered her for some time. I removed the panty and was welcomed with a bald head which seems to be rarely used. I rolled the cover and tried miss, but for some reason, it wasn't going through, so I ask her to climb on top. She started riding me but was way too slow, so I asked her if she can give me a CBJ, she politely declined.

I turn her around and lift her and try to pound her against the wall, but she was scared as hell and wanted me to put her back on the bed, so I place two pillows, elevate her hips and finish the deed in miss.

Overall I would say it was an okay experience.

I spoke to her and got her digits, but she was very particular that I don't share it with others without her permission. She is still in touch over WA, but is trying to extract money in the name of helping her, so trying to keep her at bay.

Face- 8/10.

Features / Body -8/10.

Boobs- 6/10 (very small).

Pussy- 8/10.

VFM. Yes.

WiR. May be, there was only half GFE, so would like to set expectations next time.

Damage- 3 k to SP 500 tips.

Total 3.5 K.

RaavaAvatar3
06-22-18, 16:39
Hey guys,

Am new to ISG and looking to get a paid subscription. Is the card processor problem notice in the site applicable for Indian users too. Have anyone paid recently share if it is successful.

I have tried some SP's from Locanto in the past but mostly received time watchers and mechanical. Would love to have senior's guidance form the forum.

VallaVan
06-22-18, 23:58
I haven't been regular to MP's after the closure of my favorite MP. But the one's I tried in recent past was disappointment except adyar MP.

I never visited croma MP. Is it easily accessible? I read some hints but none of them helped it seems. If any body gone there recently and looking to help. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

DeSilvaChennai
06-23-18, 10:56
Hi folks,

I have been running from pillar to post, sending multiple PM's to seniors to help me get a ref with S or Z TV actress. Hard luck so far. I understand that you have your own inhibitions, but how can the community grow when there are no sharing. I kindly request the good Samaritans here to help me.

Thanks,

Are.Hi Rocky,

By TV actress, you mean Serial Actresses?

HotZen52
06-23-18, 11:17
I'm from Bangalore on visit to Chennai for a day. Will be thankful if any kind soul can give location details of the spa with extras.

VallaVan
06-23-18, 12:34
Thanks for responding.

Rocky84
06-24-18, 01:45
Hi Rocky,

By TV actress, you mean Serial Actresses?That's right, some good Samaritan here has pinged me in PM stating that he can help. I will keep you all posted.

HandsomeDesi
06-24-18, 06:27
Recently shifted from Delhi to Chennai. I find members here is not large harted and not will to share the contact though FRs are often very elaborate and descriptive.

Some of the active member will ask your email ID or WhatsApp number on your PM. Here, PM itself is not sufficient.

Sharing Pics here almost does not exist.

However, I started loving the city for its goodness.

Thanks.

That's right, some good Samaritan here has pinged me in PM stating that he can help. I will keep you all posted.

ChennaiVaasi
06-24-18, 16:58
That's right, some good Samaritan here has pinged me in PM stating that he can help. I will keep you all posted.She's an aunty type or girl?

ChennaiVaasi
06-24-18, 20:20
Hey guys,

Been inactive for a little while after I wrote my FR on two MPs.

After that I've had few encounters which I'll detail here.

W Spa Encounters. After my first visit with the Thai Therapist, I went to W for about 4 times.

1. NE girl. I wanted to try the Thai girl again, but unfortunately she had been moved out to another branch. I took an NE girl who was short, a tad bit chubby but pretty cute. She start off shy. Good massage. She gave me all the signs that extras are on offer. I asked to take my dispo off after 15 minutes and she obliged. Then wow! As I was lying naked face down, she was massaging my butt and she started putting her pinky finger into my butthole. She wriggled her way in (this was my first experience with something in there: D) and it felt amazing. I responded positively by touching her and she made me feel amazing. Occasionally slipping her hand underneath me and groping my balls and johnny. Then after 30 minutes we started discussing extras and she wanted 2 k for happy ending with her top off. I negotiated hard for 1.5 k but she would not budge. Infact she wanted more. Turned me off a bit. Then in the last 15 minutes, she started stroking me directly. I last pretty long in these situations and she was really tired and asked me to do it myself: the I held her body between my legs and started doing it and she did not seem to enjoy it much. That turned me off again as I did not want to see her hiding her face away from me. It made me feel really bad. Anyway, I did finish things off and paid her the tips and she went out of the room. She came back and said she wanted more next time: the.

Miss R. Looks- 7 / Boobs- 6 (sag) / GFE- 4 (OK MP, what do you expect) / WIR. Nope. / Damage - 2.5 k + 2 k (Way too much).

2. New Thai girl. This is my third visit to W and they said there was a new Thai girl (P). She looked a bit old which made me little sad. But I went in with her. My word, she turned out to be an AMAZING masseuse. She did a combination of Yoga + Balinese massage. Stretched all my bones and made me feel really free. She also indicated about extras. Later on as we discussed extras, she said I can pay whatever I want. We did not even discuss the amount and she started pouring oil on Johnny and started stroking away. She took her bra off and insisted I touch her as well. She really knew how to make me orgasm. We finished faster than my previous experiences and I paid her Rs. 500 and she took it with a wide smile. I woudl not.

Miss are. Looks- 6. Boobs- 6 (sag) / GFE - 5 / WIR. Nope. Although experience was good, I prefer better looking girls. Hmm maybe I'd come. / Damage - 3.5 k (1.5 HR) + 500 (cool right?

3. Bali girl. My fourth visit. I thought, why not try the Bali girls here at W. As I came in, I was assigned a Bali girl and she was really big. I did not know what to do. I had already paid. Since this is a legit place I felt very uncomfortable saying No. I had heard about another girl's name during my previous visits and I just enquired about that girl as if I was just curious to know. It turned out that the receptionist was that other girl: the I asked her if she's available. And she said she has a client now and I can come in 1 hour. That was my chance, I said OK, I'll come back and I jetted off! : the That was so embarrassing. I feel bad for the Bali girl who was standing there watching this.

This girl was really hot. She was super funny as well. Her massage was good. She did touch my private parts during massage and stuff. We were having a lot of conversations and she seemed to be enjoying. We talked about my previous experiences and funny enough she did not realize the number of times her colleagues give extras: the She was complaining how difficult it is to meet those requests from clients as this is Chennai and it's not Bangkok: the It was fun and we agreed on a number (1.5 k) and she gave me a good time. Her breasts were beautiful and she looked gorgeous without her top. We went into the bathroom and she was hugging me insisting that I see each other on the large mirror: the She stroked me. As I started to cum, she made sure I shot away from her. She then cleaned up and brought me a cup of hot green tea It was a good experience.

Weird part about this encounter is that we kissed. DFK. First time with a girl I did not know before. It felt so weird. It felt so unsafe. I did not feel having her tongue in my very good. Could not enjoy it. Is this something you guys have felt at the beginning?

Miss why. Looks- 8 / Boobs- 7 / GFE - 8 / WIR. Yep / Damage- 3.5 k (1.5 HR) + 1500.

4. My original Thai Girl. I went to the new branch where my original Thai therapist has been stationed. I saw some other cute girls there, but asked for this woman. She recognized me after a little talking. I did not wear a dispo and she was completely ok with it. We started and she started her usual ritual of massaging my but and doing rounds around Johnny. Her massage was very good as usual and while we were talking I asked her if she can offer blow job (another member told me she does). She said OK and we agreed to 1.5 k. After the massage she started blowing me. It was very underwhelming. I could not feel much. She went on like a soldier and I got pretty hard after a while. I then sat and made her kneel and then she licked Johny's head and put it in her again and I was motioning her head, but the pleasure was minimal though. We then sat on the floor. I took her top off. I positioned myself over her abdomen as she leaned back kneeling on the floor. We were close to each other and she jacked me off. And I eventually came on her She cleaned up like a sport as usual and went to get my coffee. Asked me to return again soon.

Miss C. Looks- 8 / Boobs- 8 / GFE - 9 / WIR. Yep. Damage - 2.5 k (1 HR) + 1500.

Music SP. I obtained reference to Music SP from a fellow member. She insisted I ask the person who referred to call her. Obviously I could not as I only knew this person via ISG and I can't tell her all that. Finally she agreed to let me come. She sent photos of a cute looking girl (I don't want to disclose name here). I agreed to come. Two shots- 11 k was fixed (is this the usual for Music? I waited at her place for a little while for the girl. SP was very kind and told me about her. Girl came, looked sort of hot. We got into one of the rooms. I felt so weird because this was the first time with a South Indian. I'm a pakka introvert and shy and did not know how to begin things. She asked some questions. It was quite hot and the AC was not functioning properly. We stood near the air flow and she hugged me.

She then undressed like a sport and asked me to do the same. I obliged. And then she asked if this was my first time. I said yes (it's my first time in India). We then had little chit chat. She then insisted we do something to entertain ourselves (just don't want to discuss details about the encounter). Completely unrelated to sex. And this activity is something I don't usually do and don't like. And she was hugging me as we were doing it. I had a bunch of thoughts rushing into my head and I was super nervous. She noticed that and she tried to calm me down. On top of that her conversations, her sense of humor and attitude was the opposite of what I consider "my type". She was great. But just not my type. She was too bubbly, and funny and was going through whatsapp / Fb laughing at memes. Which I completely despise!!

Anyway, after some work I was able to get myself hard. She gave me a CBJ and then I started the deed in mish. Tried doggy but could not get into position properly. Boy sex is hard. (for amateurs). By then I was not hard anymore as the nervousness got to me. Then we tried mish again and I came.

1.5 hours had gone!

We went back to whatsapp / Fb. Fucking boring. I asked if we can end this. She then began next session and more of me not getting hard. And stuff. And finally after hugging and kissing and making out, I managed to get hard, put the condom on and finished in mish.

Cleaned up, dressed and jetted out! My first FS experience was a total bummer. The environment was making me nervous. The girl was not my type. (looks wise she was very good). I was not performing which got me more nervous and into a vicious cycle. I wished I had taken 1 shot and finished this at 6 k. I had paid 11 k which was also bothering me. But there's always a first for everything right? I rushed out and drove away not feeling my best.

BTW, for anyone sharing Music's contact, please get to know the person on ISG, trust them and then share contact. And when you do, make sure you leave a reference to the SP as well. The SP seems to be risking a lot and it's the community's duty to keep things guarded I suppose. And for God's sake, if you don't want to give a reference, don't share!

Looks - 8. Boobs- 9 (very good actually). GFE- 8 (she tried a lot, but did not work on me). WIR. I might try Music's other girls, but not this one. Damage - 11 k (2 shots. 2.5 hrs).

So this is what I've been up to so far. Been on a cash crunch this month and last, so did not go for any new encounters. If anyone is interested in a reference would love to share. I'm wondering if anyone can put in me touch with an Inde or another good SP like Music. As a newbie I felt Music was good. But I'm wondering what the general feeling toward her is. Would love to know.

Thanks!

SlaveInfo9
06-25-18, 09:23
I don't want to mention the SP name and the MILF name on the FR for my safety. This happened yesterday contacted my regular SP to check if any new bird available she the sent me few pics and got attracted to MILF in red saree and asked the SP to arrange her. The SP asked me to reach her place by 1 pm I was on time to the sp place and waited for 15 minutes for the MILF. Then the MILF arrives by 1.20 pm and got introduce to the MILF and the SP informed her to take care of me. Then the door was closed and we are chatting for 10 minutes to make comfortable. Then pulled her towards me and had a decent DFK for about 5 minutes both removed our dress and I was wearing my jockey and she was in her bra and panty she came on me started licking and sucking both my nipples for long time then she asked me what do I like I said her I like BBBJ she then slowly went down and started licking my johny with the jockey it was something new to me and I loved it then slowly she removed my jockey and started playing with her tongue with my balls then what happened for the next 15 minutes was pure bliss only her tongue was used in sucking and licking my johny and balls no teeth in between I was enjoying it. Then I was not able to control johny asked her to stop the BBBJ and rolled the protection and started in miss and completed the deed in doggy. Overall it was good experience trying someone new after a long time. Got here direct digits and left the place.

Rating.

Looks: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Boobs and Ass: 9/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

WIR: Sure.

Damage: 4.5 k + .5 k tips.

IndianMale83
06-25-18, 16:34
Am I the only one who has issues viewing the pics for the last one week? The ones posted before are comng up well though.

Hello,

We recently moved our servers and we seem to be experiencing some issues with how the thumbnails are displaying. It appears that the issue is only in the central Photo Gallery and not with individual posts in the forums themselves. We will fix this as soon as we can. We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,

Admin

GuyFromKunlun
06-25-18, 17:16
Hello,

It's been a few months since joining ISG, have tried to get a start through locanto, but to no avail.

Most number don't respond or most of them belong to the same person.

Kindly help me out, but I have no contacts to share in return as of now will do once I get a good contact.

NobleMan
06-26-18, 07:26
Some time back I read in the forum about a role-play scenario where 2 of us could get a WG each and swap playing various roles. Would be great if someone is interested to play it for real. Did someone try it?

Hello,

Forgive me if this post comes off as unrealistic, or like a fantasy or even childish. I am someone with a bigger imagination than a normal person, I have a lot of sexual fetishes and fantasies that aren't really talked about in this forum, or aren't enjoyed by many normal people. I just want to know about the roleplay scene in Chennai, does it even exist here? I need a woman, a mature woman to roleplay with me a character I tell her. Like a mother son roleplay, or aunt nephew. Such things. Responses are appreciated.

Nanbenda
06-26-18, 11:41
Hi fellows,

Send new digits if you have.

Amu pamal and Karisma. It's been so long. I lost all digit from Inbox. Old number seem to be wrong and rude. Thanks mate.

Nanbenda
06-26-18, 18:32
Hey guys,

Anybody know her current status? Would love to get in touch with any.

So, it would be great if anyone could ping me who is in touch with her now. Please send me there new digit. Old number I hear someone rudely speaks.

Thanks.

EatPrayLove
06-26-18, 21:03
Hey guys.

The title summarises it all. A lot of friends (ISGians and non ISGians) visited the city. This meant that there were at least 2 girls arranged almost every weekend in hotels for us to swap and njoi. The dancer, the HR, the TV gals and the teacher. There were a lot of holes that got plugged numerous times this month.

As for the highlight, a close pal from abroad bought me an MP package at my usual place, although I only accompanied him so that he could have fun. This meant that I got introduced to the sweetest most purest gal I have ever met WD the softest skin and lips and the wettest pussy ever. We are like lovers now since she can be seen passionately making out WD me in my car after her work almost every night. Its bliss!

EPL.

DeSilvaChennai
06-27-18, 07:09
Firstly, I would like to thank the warm reception from Coolsp, Rajaa and Rocky84 who welcomed me with open arms and shared a few contacts when I requested for help! I am yet to try the shared contacts and have been dilly dallying for a while and hence not been able to pen a FR in the last 2-3 weeks. Being based in the south eastern fringes makes it equally difficult to score a session.

I'd request fellow members to share any contacts / references of independents / SP's who charge nominal rates.

Aksmr
06-27-18, 14:00
She now has a different number.Sorry for the late reply. Any idea who is using the old number now? When I called a lady did answer but said Viji is not using this number anymore. Did not risk asking if she provides service as she did not mention it.

TakeItEasy1818
06-27-18, 20:14
It's been some time since I posted here.

I still believe some of our senior members would be open hearted and kind enough to share a south inde contact.

EatPrayLove
06-28-18, 02:20
I rediscovered my old budget sp who had always made me feel like Delhi with his prices. He occasionally used to have some things to my taste and this time around, both gals were awesome. I took a 21 yr old colg chick from Kannada land who turned out to be the most sensitive and tightest lay ever. I still can't get over the feel of her supple breasts in my hands when I squeezed them. For 3 k, life doesn't get better than this.

I will be trying the odr chick (tall fair Telugu chick who was also WD west mambalam and music sps earlier) also soon. For those who understood who the sp is, please stick to the prices. Cheers. EPL.

WillBlak
06-28-18, 06:43
Back to Chennai after a long break, read all the FR's back to back, seems no new gems found out who are commendable.

Rajoodudez and Arideekrish on their path breaking finds and EPL bro, with his short report (but temping finds) are the ones who are rocking in Chennai forum.

UPDATES:

1) I scored my first Tinder date with a sex-depraved MILF on my 2nd meet, and it was a different experience all together. The lady can cum for sure and that too soggy wet. Had 3 rounds with her and she has a habit of pinching and biting when she cums. Had to be extra careful to hide the love bites when I went back home. Most of the time we were naked in the hotel, naked chatting, replying to office mails, naked lunch, naked wine and simply lazing around and sleeping spooning.

Would be meeting her again soon, ofcourse there's no money involved, it's like Friends With Benefit meet.

2) On the other hand, had a below average experience in Shanghai.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?945-East-China-Shanghai&p=2196719&viewfull=1#post2196719.

Teri009
06-28-18, 07:45
In Chennai for today. Any good indi gal or MP with FS. Please share Details's.

WhiteBoy66
06-28-18, 16:00
Hello fellows & seniors,

Will be visiting Chennai for 3 days from this Sunday.

Heard Chennai having more flowers now a days.

Any reference or lead for my pleasure.

TIA.

SpiderWebZzz
06-28-18, 17:26
I am in. I don't have trusworthy contacts however, will be happy to pay along and be involved in the roleplay.

Some time back I read in the forum about a role-play scenario where 2 of us could get a WG each and swap playing various roles. Would be great if someone is interested to play it for real. Did someone try it?

ChennaiRockz
06-28-18, 18:07
Great bro. Humanity first! All are humans. Keep rocking!

Last 4-5 months have been pretty hectic with work related issues, stress etc due to which never got the opportunity to come to Chennai. Finally things started slowing down and came down last week. Had got couple of locanto contacts to try which I was pursuing for last 3-4 months over calls and watsapp. So last Sunday booked a room in upscale hotel using my friend's air miles. That morning had already planned to meet my favorite black beauty, the school teacher which I was waiting for more than 4 months for the second time. Had already written FR on her so not going in detail about her. I was literally holding myself up to keep my hands on one of the most amazing hips and curves ever seen. As expected, she did give me some jitters and raised my BP but somehow managed to reach the hotel in the evening. So without wasting much time, we started with heavy fore-play. My curtailed lust for the last 4-5 months burst open and I literally smothered her with deep DFK and didn't know where to start and end. She equally understood my thirst and reciprocated in the way I wanted. Deep DFK's followed by me enjoying her waist and navel and finally lifting her mid air on the couch to enjoy those juicy tits. I was sweating like a glutton by the time I went down on her for DATY. Rest was all as usual. WOT, RCG followed by finishing off in mish. She couldn't stay for second round and told she will come back on Monday morning to finish off the second round in the pretext of an interview. But late at night she had messaged saying that there was some fight in her house regarding her marriage proposal etc and apologized saying she will not come in the morning. With room available till 1 pm, I was left to do some thinking. Immediately dropped a message to one of the locanto contact I was working on for past 3 months & asked her to call me the moment she sees my message..

DeSilvaChennai
06-28-18, 19:10
Good post bro. Glad you enjoyed. How old was the MILF? Please share a detailed FR.

Back to Chennai after a long break, read all the FR's back to back, seems no new gems found out who are commendable.

Rajoodudez and Arideekrish on their path breaking finds and EPL bro, with his short report (but temping finds) are the ones who are rocking in Chennai forum.

UPDATES:

1) I scored my first Tinder date with a sex-depraved MILF on my 2nd meet, and it was a different experience all together. The lady can cum for sure and that too soggy wet. Had 3 rounds with her and she has a habit of pinching and biting when she cums. Had to be extra careful to hide the love bites when I went back home. Most of the time we were naked in the hotel, naked chatting, replying to office mails, naked lunch, naked wine and simply lazing around and sleeping spooning..

DallasNiceDude
06-29-18, 06:58
Hello bros,

Please refer any Chennai Inde or reliable SP that I can visit, I can exchange some reliable contacts in Chennai that I have uncovered so far.

Thanks much, Nicedude.

HardLance
06-29-18, 08:20
Last week went for a MP in start of ECR. Took Miss. M in early 30 or late 20. Look like young aunty, little belly. Not so good looking, but she removed dispo and massage even before asking extra and touching balls and between legs. After paid 2 K she agreed for full nude and she fingered my ass hole and stroking my johnny. I DATY for a min and fingered her to wet. She was lying literally and not touching me when I finger, the moment I see her reaching orgasm and cumming I too cummed. Then asked her to cum me by stroking, She questioned whether I can able to cum again. She stroked me and fingered my asshole. I didn't stopped despite she have big nails. I finished.

WIR: no, not that much good GFE like Croma MP girls.

Damage: 2 K + 2 K (tip, little high).

We can go for SP for this money, we will get BJ for sure. No more MPs.

WaterBoy747
06-29-18, 09:00
I rediscovered my old budget sp who had always made me feel like Delhi with his prices. He occasionally used to have some things to my taste and this time around, both gals were awesome. I took a 21 yr old colg chick from Kannada land who turned out to be the most sensitive and tightest lay ever. I still can't get over the feel of her supple breasts in my hands when I squeezed them. For 3 k, life doesn't get better than this.

I will be trying the odr chick (tall fair Telugu chick who was also WD west mambalam and music sps earlier) also soon. For those who understood who the sp is, please stick to the prices. Cheers. EPL.Good going buddy. You've hit the SP jackpot.

HardLance
06-29-18, 12:19
Could any one share me a indie or SP contact.

Loninch32
06-29-18, 13:39
Dear friends,

Occasional monger in Chennai for a couple of days. Request help from seniors with some indie contacts or MP / SP suggestions. I will do my best to reciprocate.

Thanks!

Lebruno
06-29-18, 21:26
Hello Seniors of the Singara Chennai,

I am currently visiting town for about 1-2 weeks and will be traveling to Bangalore as well.

I am looking to hear from you as to what are your best bets in town to get a decent B2 B massage.

I don't care so much for extras or FS but I am looking for young lovely ladies willing to provide B2 B or some clothes free sensual contact, at minimum.

If I'm lucky I might end up getting some extras but at least I won't get scammed or ripped off if I were to go some place without any recommendations.

Thanks in advance!

ChennaiVaasi
06-29-18, 21:44
If anyone has been to the newly opened W Spa branch, please leave a review on which girl to pick.

Nanbenda
06-29-18, 22:43
Thanks to king JK and AK. Both for helping me to attend interview. It was wild and easy. Everything went smoothly. But I was rushing. As I never gone to hotels. There are many post on here about wild h are. Experience is same. And not going deed. I can't share fellows. Contact not mine. I waited for 6 months for this. I think she put more weights. She smokes. I m not liked. But nice GFE. She told don't share. Pass over. She got to quit it seems. Loud shout to king JK and Ak for helping out. Everything was smooth. Payed 5 k upfront myself. She thanked. Later ask me to rest. But I was rushing. Overall nice. But I love fair gals ladies.

Inbetween I had many MP experience but I never liked to post reports. As I only had b2 b and HJ. I also went Bangalore for personal work. Got a chance to meet f be couples through senior. If you are reading. Thanks for your Bangalore bro. The couple is excellent and professional new to this. Damage was 10 k. Awesome g f e. But she had stretch marks. But she is very fair. Little high for my standard. I managed.

Enjoy dude. Play safe.

EatPrayLove
06-30-18, 07:09
Is this place still running? Used to go there for hammam. Had gone there 2 weeks back and found the place didn't have any staff members.

KamaraJan
06-30-18, 07:13
It is co-incidental that two guys are posting about the same HR bird. Since I did it with her yesterday I want to share it.

Fact is if the girl is cooperative her looks and boo (k) s becomes secondary preference, this is 100% true for HR girl. She is not even girl next door type look wise but she is casual and friendly and well cooperative.

My buddy CoolMonk shared the contact of HR girl, when I called her she said, she does not know him after few days some how I convinced her saying I do not know what happened between you and him but I need your service. She agreed for it. Initially we fixed it on Monday but due to my business, we pushed it to Friday, Deal finalized on Thursday and she agreed to come on Friday at 12:30 PM and she recommended an OYO hotel near Velachery. I asked her to pick me up from Madippakkam bustand (yeah I know what are you thinking). We entered in to the room after 5 minutes, she asked the hotel guy to buy smoke. (Hotel guy is well aware of the things happening and he knew her well). She switched on A / see and TV. She started watching TV and parallely chatting with mw. Since I felt bot hot I took bath and asked her to accompany me but she said she just took bath hence she did not join me. After my bath she got her smoke I asked her to go out of the room and smoke she went in to the bathroom completed her fag.

She did bit of clean up on herself (I hope both of her mouth), then came on the bed, we started kissing she started moaning I was clearly able to make out its artificial moaning but still I kept on kissing her face, neck, ears. Then started the DFK. This is where she started scoring she is good in that no objection at all for any type of mouth pressure, toungue kiss, lip bite, lip lick, lip lock all accepted with AGMARK approach. Then I realised why she is so famous in this forum.

Started licking her entire body but slow and steady manner no objection for anything, sucking boobs, licking the neck, thighs, arms etc. She got excited whe I licked her belly button. (When I was biting her nipple bit hard she slowly said do not do that other than that no objection at all) . Then toasted her back, again complete licking, butt biting, spanking (of course gentle spank), boobs sqeezing, all actions accepted like an ATM machine which accepts all cards.

Then started I DATY, she was clean and no odur at all. She was on bed spreading the legs me sitting on the floor and entered her holy heaven.

Using my tongue. I started chanting manthras using my toungue in her temple that's where she started real moaning that too after 5 minutes. I started liking that realistic moaning and her uncontrolled leg and waist actions. After 15 minutes she leaked and she turned and relaxed like S shape pillow. After few minutes she was touching my little man, I asked her to relax for fe more minutes, she did so. She sucked my man for few minutes (BBJ) and my little man was already 90 deg, he has become 180 deg. Then wore the rubber and entered in her tunnel.

That's where the fun began my electrical engine started pumping. At some point I felt like leaking but her pussy was so tight it stopped me leaking which made me to control my self. There started my train journey 100 pumps, 200 pumps, 300 pump. Went on up to 600 pumps. At 200 pumps she asked whether I am done but I said no. Just to avoid boaring I leaked at 600 other wise I pumped her with huge variation in pumping frequencies. (fast, medium, slow, grinding etc.). I could able to sense she was breathing heavily and said "appaada." She also had a doubt that whether the condom is broken I checked it fortunately it was not broken. Since I felt I enjoyed her thoroughly I did not continue with her for second round. Then we did little washing and little chat then paid her and moved out of the room and she referred her friend (I hope that's her typical habit).

Boobs- 8/10 (small cute nipple).

Ass- 7/10 (Not a bad ass).

Attitudie - 8/10 (friendly and cooperative).

Those who focus only for cooperation and cleaniness, they can go for her. If your taste is based on looks also then she may not be the right choice.

Thank you CoolMonk bro over all it was excellent session with a CG after long time.

If you need her digits with reference from me its default sharing and caring.

Yogesh021
06-30-18, 09:14
Hi,

Just returned to mongering after a break. Had few encounters in this month.

Report 1:

Started with a spa. High end spa in see road. Had a great massage with a SI. HJ with TL- 1 k damage.

Repeated the same place after a weak. Cute NE. Massage was good and popped on extra. BBJ with TL— good assets. Exploded on her face and hair. Good experience.

Report 2:

Got a indie the a non ISG. She is from spicy state. Around 25 and good assists. Booked usual apartment. All on menu except CIM and anal. Had good 4 hrs. Damage 8 k.

Rest will continue in my next reports.

TIA.

NewTiger
06-30-18, 18:42
After a long break got time to hunt new MP offerings. Searched on LOC and found a MP contact in foldpakkam.

Reached the place without any hussle. Thanks to clear directions.

The lady in the reception was one hot SI. She quoted many packages starting from 1.5 k to 8 k.

She was also clear enough to communicate what included in each package and whether TIPs has to be given to the therapist or not.

Chose 6 k package. Selected 1 SI among 6 options.

Entered the room, the girl went full nude right away (BTW the package I selected offers that), some OK massage, cuddling on my private, ear & neck biting followed.

Fingered her to my heart content, kisses, boob suck, spooning and finally HJ in crab style. An hour of complete bliss.

Girl: 8/10 (Dark complexion, pretty face and soft boobs. Very very co-operative).

Damage: 6 k. Variety of packages available. For 8 k they offer nuru style massage it seems.

WIR: Yeah! Waiting to test other packages and nuru style (If finance situation is good).

Shivaa6891
07-01-18, 02:49
After a long break got time to hunt new MP offerings. Searched on LOC and found a MP contact in foldpakkam.

The lady in the reception was one hot SI. She quoted many packages starting from 1.5 k to 8 k.

. For 8 k they offer nuru style massage it seems.

WIR: Yeah! Waiting to test other packages and nuru style (If finance situation is good).Great job keeping the prices in check! Cheers.

RookieMaster
07-01-18, 06:18
There are many branches. Do mention which area you are looking for.

If anyone has been to the newly opened W Spa branch, please leave a review on which girl to pick.

Aksmr
07-01-18, 07:13
How was the place?

She was also clear enough to communicate what included in each package and whether TIPs has to be given to the therapist or not.

Entered the room, the girl went full nude right away (BTW the package I selected offers that), some OK massage, cuddling on my private, ear & neck biting followed..

Devadoss
07-01-18, 09:19
Hi,

Report 1:

Started with a spa. High end spa in see road. Had a great massage with a SI. HJ with TL- 1 k damage.

Repeated the same place after a weak. Cute NE. Massage was good and popped on extra. BBJ with TL good assets. Exploded on her face and hair. Good experience.

Report 2:

Got a indie the a non ISG. She is from spicy state. Around 25 and good assists. Booked usual apartment. All on menu except CIM and anal. Had good 4 hrs. Damage 8 k.

TIA.Can you share the details of the high end spa through PM? Mine is active.

Sands007
07-01-18, 10:33
Does Music SP digits end with 624? Thanks.

ChennaiRockz
07-01-18, 11:47
I should thank cool so bro and Raja bro for helping me a lot. You guys were of great support as a newbie. Just curious if someone can share he girl digits or any other girl contact who can protect GFE. I know many in this forum have their own inhibition because of past experiences. But just requesting though.

RnaFromDna
07-01-18, 15:57
It is co-incidental that two guys are posting about the same HR bird. Since I did it with her yesterday I want to share it.

Fact is if the girl is cooperative her looks and boo (k) s becomes secondary preference, this is 100% true for HR girl. She is not even girl next door type look wise but she is casual and friendly and well cooperative.

My buddy CoolMonk shared the contact of HR girl, when I called her she said, she does not know him after few days some how I convinced her saying I do not know what happened between you and him but I need your service. She agreed for it. Initially we fixed it on Monday but due to my business, we pushed it to Friday, Deal finalized on Thursday and she agreed to come on Friday at 12:30 PM and she recommended an OYO hotel near Velachery. I asked her to pick me up from Madippakkam bustand (yeah I know what are you thinking). We entered in to the room after 5 minutes, she asked the hotel guy to buy smoke. (Hotel guy is well aware of the things happening and he knew her well). She switched on A / see and TV. She started watching TV and parallely chatting with mw. Since I felt bot hot I took bath and asked her to accompany me but she said she just took bath hence she did not join me. After my bath she got her smoke I asked her to go out of the room and smoke she went in to the bathroom completed her fag..Really a nice report on your interview.

What is the damage?

ChinMe
07-02-18, 06:17
Hello all,

I was out of action for couple of months, yesterday Johnny became restless. Called a well known SP (w. Mambalam), she showed couple of maid looking birds then I refused. After few minutes she showed a pic of an Andhra bird. I was bit sceptical as birds in pic look usually better than in real, anyway thought of trying my luck. Went to the sp's place in evening waited there for 10 minutes and the bird arrived wearing a saree. She is curvaceous, though wheatish in complexion.

The SP closed the door and we hugged each other. We chatted a little bit, she said she often come to Chennai but doesn't stay here more than a week.

Then we started it. I slowly unwrapped her. She looked hot in petticoat and blouse. An hour glass figure. Then I turned her started stroking my Johnny from her behind. She started moaning, and suddenly became nude and hugged me tight. Her melons are not very big but supple enough to squeeze. I started with doggy then ended in miss.

Score card:

Look: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 9/10 (beautiful).

GFE: 6/10 (little shy).

Hygiene: 10/10.

Damage: 5 k (sp is overcharging).

WIR: yes for girl but not at the sp's place.

Fredick100
07-02-18, 07:29
Hi friends,

I visited Chroma MP but they are not allowing asking for contact reference numbers to avail services. Kindly let me know the how to proceed. PM for some support.

With regards.

FD.

VoneyFly
07-02-18, 08:46
Your inbox is full. Would love to get spa details via PM. Thanks.

Hi,

Report 1:

Repeated the same place after a weak. Cute NE. Massage was good and popped on extra. BBJ with TL good assets. Exploded on her face and hair. Good experience.

Report 2:

TIA.

JosephDaniel
07-02-18, 14:33
Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?

RookieMaster
07-02-18, 15:51
Surprised that a high end spa is charging only 1 K.

Or you referring only to tips?

Love to check out this C road spa.

Hi,

Report 1:

Report 2:

TIA.

YoloPolo
07-02-18, 17:32
Hi all,

I have become paid member and just out of college with very less exp. Please PM me inde details affordable price for genuine GFE for blissful experience. Will surely write review after experience. Don't worry I m IT professional. Very decent won't spoil your contact trust. Will share contacts once I get regular.

Thanks in advance.

YoloPolo.

YoloPolo
07-03-18, 06:05
Hi all,

Looking for suntv girl contact. Seniors please help. Trusted you guys and went for subscription. Will provide detailed reports.

Thanks.

Fredick100
07-03-18, 06:17
Went to the famous spa. Selected the SI who was available available. Started the massage and the massage was good she touched my private parts and finally requested for extras and completed with HJ. Overall good experience. Planning to go and try other girls, came to know few new birds have arrived. Will share my experience.

With regards.

FD.

Yogesh021
07-03-18, 09:10
Yes the damage is 1 k. I have a membership there.

Surprised that a high end spa is charging only 1 K.

Or you referring only to tips?

Love to check out this C road spa.

VibesJay
07-04-18, 04:05
Hello mongers,

Very good morning to all. Would like to know if anyone of you have had such services like that. Please do share your experiences. Would like to visit one this week.

CoolSp
07-04-18, 04:32
Yesterday ISG site was down. I received messages from some fellow mongers about ISG being down. Great to see that so many people care about ISG. Really a great site!

CoolSp
07-04-18, 04:33
Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?One of the seniors tried and gave a good feedback.

ChrisChennai
07-04-18, 04:54
There is no BBBJ and DFK on menu. She also rushes during the deed.

Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?

ChrisChennai
07-04-18, 04:56
Bargain with music very well. I paid 4.5 K.

Devadoss
07-04-18, 07:21
Yes the damage is 1 k. I have a membership there.Dear Yogesh021, Can you share the details of the High end spa? I tried connecting through PM but your inbox is full.

ChinMe
07-04-18, 08:13
Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?Recently I tried one Madhu at Latha. If you could share her pic. I can tell you.

NiceGuy89
07-04-18, 11:05
Went to the famous spa. Selected the SI who was available available. Started the massage and the massage was good she touched my private parts and finally requested for extras and completed with HJ. Overall good experience. Planning to go and try other girls, came to know few new birds have arrived. Will share my experience.

With regards.

FD.You referring to the one near bridge in Alwar pet?

SuperDuperHunt
07-04-18, 15:43
After a long time visited the MP near A2 B also name as some Healthcare.

Gave a call and asked who are there. Named 4 names. As all were new ones. So went there for some fresh meat and action.

I northeast, 1 mallu, 2 local. Picked the tall and well built local one.

Amazing massage skills. And no rush.

So towards the last phase. Asked her what's your speciality.

She sais what you want. I said I want BJ or Sex.

She said do you have protection I said yes.

She said I don't do BJ or Sex. I can give B2B at 2 k. I said OK fine. While doing B2B she said give me 2 k and fuck me.

I said you got a nice ass. I want to do anal. She said not at that price. I said take 1 k more and allow me to bang your ass. And first I want a nice blowjob.

She gave a slutty wet wet wet BJ. Only annoyance is he spitting in the mug which she bought.

After 5 - 8 min of sucking and forced sucking, she said to put the condom and fuck her. So she applied some oil and for the next 10 minutes banged her tight booty. And cum.

Took a shower and she said to see next time. I asked do you do anal regularly she smiled and just turned her face away.

Thank to she applying oil in her butt hole or it was extremely tight to enter. So completed my bucket list of Anal in MP.

Name: SaXXXa Bhabi.

Boobs: 6/10.

Butt: 100/10 (not afro but curvaceous).

Face: 9/10.

Massage: 10/10.

GFE: Good but greedy.

Negative: takes times to open up.

SuperDuperHunt
07-04-18, 16:33
Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?My friend paid 5 k and review was above average.

UdishPavan
07-04-18, 16:55
Hi,

Report 1:

Report 2:

TIA.Hi bro,

Can you share the details of the MP please. You can send me a PM.

Fredick100
07-04-18, 19:54
Tried Cricket Bat Spa at Bro Nagar. Nice experience. Does other branches of Cricket Bat spa offers extras? Let me know if any 1 has tried.

With Regards.

FD.

SlaveInfo9
07-04-18, 20:25
This happened last week on Saturday morning got a call from an unknown no and to my surprise it was Vilasini who I fucked 5 years back I was bit surprised by her call she asked (Ena pa inaiki variya) do you want to come today in the iyer slang. How come I say no I said yes and asked when and where. She asked whether I can come for a night I said okay and she shared her location and asked me to be there by 8. 00 pm I completed all my work and purchased some food items and jasmine floor and reached the place 15 minutes late and called her she guide to the apartment where she is staying it was 3rd floor took the lift and reached her apartment and knocked the door here she comes wearing a red color nighty I taught she would have been too old know to my surprise she is same like when I meet her 5 yrs back she must be 51 by now I guess she welcomed me with a big smile and gave a cup of water I noticed there was another lady sitting asked Vilasini who is that its here friend from home town. Then she was telling all about her work and she got setteld in srirangam and rarely comes to chennai and she has my no with her it seems so she just wanted to check if it works and she was also shocked that when I attended the call. Then she asked me to wait because they were making dinner I was all looking at her big ass when she was standing in the kitchen and she saw that and she gave a sexy look from there. Then came a big deal for me Vilasini came to me and gave a deal she asked can we have threesome with her friend joining us I said why not we can try it out. Then both had their dinner and we where watching big boss she said we can start by 11 pm. Then all the program ending all the light was switched off and we entered the bedroom locked the door and then Vilasini intro me to the other MILF her name was Akhila she is also from same city of Vilasini and she is also an iyer and I had small smile on my face gave them the jasmine floor they both had it. Vilasini was in red color nighty and Akhila was wearing green color saree. Slowly pulled Vilasini hugged her and started with the DFK and the same continued with Akhila. Vilasini slowly removed my t-shirt and pushed me on the bed both the lady came on me and took control of each nipple for them Vilasini was sucking my left and Akhila was sucking my right and Vilasini hand was rubbing my balls Akhila hand was rubbing my johny. Slowly Vilasini went down and started removing my pants and the jockey at that my johny was standing tall. All the MILF used to tell me after seeing my johny is its too big. Akhila was sucking both nipples vilasini went down to take care of my johny she started locking me from my toe and landed her tonque on my balls and she started licking and sucking my balls and under it and asked akhila to suck my johny she went down and OMG I was not able to control Akhila was taking it deeply I was enjoying and looking at both Vilasini was sucking my balls and Akhila was sucking my johny this continued for 5 minutes and then undressed both of them started sucking both their boobs. I know Vilasini is an expert in BBBJ and asked Vilasini to suck my johny and balls and I was sucking Akhila boobs the way Vilasini uses her tongue the best BBBJ I have ever got no teeth was involved only her tongue was used all this fore play and sucking and licking went for 30 minutes with both and asked them suck my johny exchanging and make me cum. Both started sucking my johny and finally came on Vilasini boobs it was a very long session and then we three cleaned rested on the bed all three nude informed Vilasini that I will take Akhila in the next round and will have you at the last Vilasini was telling, your going me to keep and do. Then by around 1.30 am the 2nd round started with Akhila while Vilasini was just taking rest near by us took time and enjoyed with Akhila all I loved was the BBBJ skills from both then started banging Akhila in miss, cowgirl and finally ended my 2nd round in doggy. Both went to the restroom and cleaned and came and we three had a rest for sometime by around 4.30 Vilasini asked for the 3rd round with her I said her I am so tired and make me come by BBBJ she made me stand and she kneel down and took the johny in her hand and started sucking johny and balls it was hard for me to cum 3rd time because I haven't tried it before and some how she finally made me cum in her mouth she was sucking like having a ice cream cleaned myself and she made coffee for me had it and gave her the damage hugged both Vilasini and Akhila and left the place.

Place- 9\10.

Service- 10\10.

Boobs- Akhila 10\10 Vilasini 8\10 little saggy.

Pussy- 8\10 for both.

Overall- 10\10.

WIR. Yes for sure Vilasini said she will contact me next time coming to Chennai.

Damage- 10 k.

Cheers.

VikDickBang
07-05-18, 04:59
Hi fellow mongers,

I am travelling in Trichy for almost a week this July. I am looking for independent contacts in Trichy, I can revert back to you in contacts at Chennai and Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

RookieMaster
07-05-18, 05:14
Quite surprised such services exist in a MP.

This is the one beginning with Sau right?

Gave a call and asked who are there. Named 4 names. As all were new ones. So went there for some fresh meat and action.

She said I don't do BJ or Sex. I can give B2B at 2 k. I said OK fine. While doing B2B she said give me 2 k and fuck me.

I said you got a nice ass. I want to do anal..

NiceGuy89
07-05-18, 05:35

I said you got a nice ass. I want to do anal. She said not at that price. I said take 1 k more and allow me to bang your ass. And first I want a nice blowjob..Can you please ping me the digits of the MP.

RookieMaster
07-05-18, 16:28
Please elaborate with your experience and the price.

Tried Cricket Bat Spa at Bro Nagar. Nice experience. Does other branches of Cricket Bat spa offers extras? Let me know if any 1 has tried.

With Regards.

FD.

Local Lion
07-05-18, 18:51

I said you got a nice ass. I want to do anal. She said not at that price. I said take 1 k more and allow me to bang your ass. And first I want a nice blowjob..Please PM me the number ji.

Accidentally deleted it and have been looking for some one to give it 2 me. Can give you a MP contact in exchange.

RajaChn
07-06-18, 05:16
Tried the cricket bat spa in Palm fruit Bakkam. Opted for 90 minutes package choosing the Thai therapist for the first innings. Average looking but she gave a nice massage and was very cooperative. Got a feel of being in Pattaya. Didn't do any extras apart from hugging and touching her melons. Just 200 tips. Thought I can start slowly and score more towards the end, hence declared the first innings. Then came the NE. She gave a nice bum massage. Just wow that was a great partnership and I was marching towards a great score. Suddenly she introduced a mystery spinner She said she won't do any extras. Minimum 3 K for a HJ. Everything drops down and wickets fell cheaply like a pack of cards. Frustrated with her and left the place. Mystery spinners always have a short stay. Don't encourage her.

RajaChn
07-06-18, 05:21
I am a MILF lover. Seniors help me in getting in touch with one of a kind.

SkMaze
07-06-18, 10:22
Guys, somehow I came across this and thought of sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk3m0XPwvgU

MenWillBeMen
07-06-18, 11:41
Thank you Kumar77. Completed second innings with your referral, good at first and average at second. So far damage crossed 10 k. Looking for new bird. I am also planning to subscribe? Can I?

ThatChennaiBoy
07-06-18, 12:52

With regards.

FD.Soap spa closed. They told me they'll let me know when they reopen. Looks like some LE action is expected soon across MPs. Be careful guys.

HornySenior
07-06-18, 19:25
Hi guys,

Visiting Madurai, Kodaikanal & Rameswaram.

Is there any scope for mongering in these places?

Will be grateful for any information in these places.

My PM is active.

WillBlak
07-07-18, 04:52
Had this low cost indie again for the 2nd time recently after 4-5 months when this contact was shared by a fellow member initially. Thanks for the share mate.

Ms. A, would be called more of an avg. Looking naatukattai (village belle) and a young MILF. During this 6 months, she has put on a little bit weight.

Picked her up near Medavakkam and went to her friend's place near to a famous Oil Mill.

Not a very great place I would say, but ok for the price.

The MILF's ass is like a typical ebony twerker's ass. Neatly trimmed Bush and a decent sized tits.

She is into DFK, but you have to teach her and make her to enjoy, then she can be putty in your hands, fingered her good and her flood gates opened up. She is tight down there.

First round came in her mouth by accident (I wanted a CIM unconsciously perhaps), she slapped me playfully with a smile and said why you never told me that you were at the brink. I smiled sheepishly, yet feeling happy in the inside.

Second round, the condom played havoc, she rolled it so hard on me, that I had a reverse blood flow, and no matter what I wouldn't become erect again. Finally had a long HJ while she alternated with DFK and flicking her tongue on my nips.

Damage: 4. 1 K (incl place) + small gifts.

WB.

RookieMaster
07-07-18, 07:20
Heard from a friend Kodaikanal has some really good ones.

No idea about location there or which spa he took. He just choose randomly from Loc site.

Hi guys,

Visiting Madurai, Kodaikanal & Rameswaram.

Is there any scope for mongering in these places?

Will be grateful for any information in these places.

My PM is active.

KinkyFantasy
07-07-18, 13:44
Around 1 - 2 years back there used to be a Spa opposite to Vela Chn Slks. There used to work a nice and friendly staff named Surya. The spa was shifted to somewhere else and couldn't locate this MP. Have been trying to get in touch with the wonderful staff Surya once again. "Suya".

Surya is fair, slim and good looking. Some members here have also seen her at some MP at 100 ft road few years back. But even that is shifted now and not sure where. She used to say she was also working at some other MP somewhere in Chennai besides this vela area.

Can some members here who might have come across Surya in the past or present help out by giving some leads as to which MP / Spa and at which area we would be able to reach out to her now.

EatPrayLove
07-07-18, 16:14
My friend paid 5 k and review was above average.She was WD my budget sp last week for 3 k.

EatPrayLove
07-08-18, 02:07
Its official. One of my favourite pussies have quit. HR has landed a job in OMR and has officially quit. Those who have her number and haven't tried her need not bother her anymore. Am just hoping she makes occasional exceptions for her regulars and doesn't change the number like most girls do!

EatPrayLove
07-08-18, 02:16
These guys have shifted to a brand new apartment on the opp street. Somehow I used to love the expanse of the old place. The chicks, mostly bongs from Mbai, are good at anything you want to do. But the girl I had ydy was business like and hence couldn't enjoy. Name is Hindi for necklace. However there is this other chick whose name starts with are who has a naughty attitude. I found it out only when she walked in on me doing the other chick and didn't flinch a bit but came up and pat my bottom and said a few encouraging words before leaving the room after taking what she came for. Cheers. EPL!

ZoomLong
07-08-18, 05:02
Nattukottai has always interested me, keep frequenting Chennai couple of times in a month it would be helpful if you could help with contact. PM is active.

Had this low cost indie again for the 2nd time recently after 4-5 months when this contact was shared by a fellow member initially. Thanks for the share mate.

Ms. A, would be called more of an avg. Looking naatukattai (village belle) and a young MILF. During this 6 months, she has put on a little bit weight.

Picked her up near Medavakkam and went to her friend's place near to a famous Oil Mill.

Not a very great place I would say, but ok for the price.

The MILF's ass is like a typical ebony twerker's ass. Neatly trimmed Bush and a decent sized tits.

She is into DFK, but you have to teach her and make her to enjoy, then she can be putty in your hands, fingered her good and her flood gates opened up. She is tight down there..

YoloPolo
07-08-18, 05:13
Around 1 - 2 years back there used to be a Spa opposite to Vela Chn Slks. There used to work a nice and friendly staff named Surya. The spa was shifted to somewhere else and couldn't locate this MP. Have been trying to get in touch with the wonderful staff Surya once again. "Suya".

Surya is fair, slim and good looking. Some members here have also seen her at some MP at 100 ft road few years back. But even that is shifted now and not sure where. She used to say she was also working at some other MP somewhere in Chennai besides this vela area.

Can some members here who might have come across Surya in the past or present help out by giving some leads as to which MP / Spa and at which area we would be able to reach out to her now.Even I have experienced Surya. Her massage is also really good and she is very friendly and never hesitates for anything. Pure blissful experience it was my first time full nude experience. Couldn't locate her after the MP opposite to Chennai silks closed. Someone help finding her.

ArideeKrish
07-08-18, 11:59
Its official. One of my favourite pussies have quit. HR has landed a job in OMR and has officially quit. Those who have her number and haven't tried her need not bother her anymore. Am just hoping she makes occasional exceptions for her regulars and doesn't change the number like most girls do!Yes. She is going to be a history in the forum. . bur her legend is there to stay.

She may fail in the looks department. But gives an amazing GFE. She did tell not to. Share her number and will be changing it soon. She is one of the great finds and many in this forum had tried her.

Feel happy for her to take a corporate career back in HR.

Cheers,

Krish.

KinkyFantasy
07-08-18, 14:47
That's true. You're right.

Surya was a gem. She was a fair good looking beautiful girl who was extremely friendly and had no attitude. It is extremely difficult to find such a staff in spa's these days.

To me, Surya was not only my very first Full nude experience, but the Velachery MP opposite to Chennai Silks itself was my very first MP experience.

Now in that same building, there is some Ayurvedic treatment clinic. Not sure where they got shifted and not sure in which MP Surya might be working now.

Some folks here like Lucas here have seen Surya working at some MP at 100 ft road. But it seems like even that's shifted.

I do remember her telling me that she used to work at another spa in a different area besides Vela. But not sure where. Since I was a newbie back then, I didn't even ask her contact no which was the biggest mistake.

Can some ISG members here who might have visited her in the past or present, give some pointers to locate the MP she is working now. Does anyone here have the contact no of Surya or the owner of that spa or that receptionist lady?

Even I have experienced Surya. Her massage is also really good and she is very friendly and never hesitates for anything. Pure blissful experience it was my first time full nude experience. Couldn't locate her after the MP opposite to Chennai silks closed. Someone help finding her.

XXXdude
07-08-18, 16:23
Hello all,

I'm in Chennai for couple of nigths.

Need leads of genuine Indies, with high class.

I can revert for Bengaluru gems if required.

Thanks in advance.

XXXdude
07-08-18, 18:43
Hello all,

I'm in Chennai for couple of days.

Need leads of genuine Indies, with class who could fit into 5* or 7* hotel.

I can revert for Bengaluru gems if required.

Thanks in advance.

!Cheers!

ECity045
07-08-18, 21:22
Yes. She is going to be a history in the forum. . bur her legend is there to stay.

She may fail in the looks department. But gives an amazing GFE. She did tell not to. Share her number and will be changing it soon. She is one of the great finds and many in this forum had tried her.

Feel happy for her to take a corporate career back in HR.

Cheers,

Krish.I don't live in Madras and I have never met her. But, I guess I would miss reading reports. However, in a lot of cases the girls do come back to their trade for one reason or the other as things get harder in their lives. So, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see her back in action.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-09-18, 07:39
These guys have shifted to a brand new apartment on the opp street. Somehow I used to love the expanse of the old place. The chicks, mostly bongs from Mbai, are good at anything you want to do. But the girl I had ydy was business like and hence couldn't enjoy. Name is Hindi for necklace. However there is this other chick whose name starts with are who has a naughty attitude. I found it out only when she walked in on me doing the other chick and didn't flinch a bit but came up and pat my bottom and said a few encouraging words before leaving the room after taking what she came for. Cheers. EPL!EPL,

How much was the damage?

My last visit to soap spa before they closed down, the NE demanded 2000 for any extras.

I ended up paying 1500 in the end after hard bargaining just for TL. That way, chroma used to be friendly and assured of extras.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RedDrag
07-09-18, 16:34
This is a 2 month old report.

#1.

This was my 3rd time scoring. After scoring twice (check old reports) with the help of a senior, tried contacting few other seniors but didn't get a reply from them (probably because they still considered me as a newbie) so had to contact the same old forum fame MILF ee vee and fixed an appointment. I clearly mentioned, make sure no one else is there except us and she confirmed it but once I went to the location, it was a residential individual house and ya 2 ladies were there which irritated me. Cleaned and went into the room and started the deed. I don't think I have to explain about her and bore you people, there are tons of reports by our fellow ISGians. Had a great time and this time cum'd inside her mouth and she was sucking and took the last drop which I didn't knew in my 1st visit.

Damage - 4 k.

9/10.

#2.

Then came to know through her about another MILF 'maa through her the same day after the deed was over and then fixed an appointment after like 20 days as I had to travel to a different country for job related work. Went to the same place, they both were there and we both went into the room. Cleaned and started the deed. 'maa's boobs are not so big as ee vee's but still handful enough. Sucked both the boobs for around 10 minutes while fingering here and she massaging my johnny, She was wet and then I stopped. Then asked her to suck johnny but she wasn't that ready to do a BBJ (but sure will do if we insist) so went for a CBJ for just 1-2 min and started fucking her. She isn't that loose or that tight down there, after 5 minutes of fucking, she told me to lie down and she will do for few minutes (I can see how much she was eager to ride). She went top of me and started riding slowly and within 2 min she was riding very fast and johhny went inside her pussy completely. After a 6-8 min heavy riding, I came. Overall a good one.

Damage - 3.2 k.

8/10 (Kinda plump).

JerryJames
07-09-18, 16:34
Dear friends,

Can anybody please share SP music contact? Want to try some in this week.

Santokie
07-10-18, 08:21

I said you got a nice ass. I want to do anal. She said not at that price. I said take 1 k more and allow me to bang your ass. And first I want a nice blowjob..I met the same girl a few days back.

This local country wood gave a really nice soft massage by caressing through all parts of my body. When the time came for extras, I went for full package. Since it was my first time with that girl, I didn't have a protection handy. So settled for a HJ. I wanted to explore the meat and ended up fingering all holes! I have seen a lot of chicks who would not allow us to touch their butt hole, but this one seemed to enjoy. As the time passed, I dug deep and my whole middle finger went in and out of her butt and puss while she was busy oiling up and massaging my johnny. Mutual masturbation was so good. Later, moved onto 69. Although she didn't suck mine, I enjoyed eating her, and ended up shooting out a huge load.

Negative: Not so great tight boobs. Definitely not into kissing.

Damage: 2 k counter + 2 k tips.

Experience: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-10-18, 10:33
To activate my inbox, I made a. Payment through entropy pay. Now the money went out of. Entropy, but not reflected here. Anybody experienced the same? On the last FR report on croma, is there any membership there EPL bro? Puthiya Vazhi paranju tharamo (translation: is it a scam that they are promoting a non existing membership?

Your ISG subscription has been activated.

A3

WillBlak
07-10-18, 12:12
Bros,

Have started Pondicherry Forum Thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4010-Pondicherry-(Puducherry)) <-- click here

It would be great to have all your FR's collected at one place for ease of reference.

~ WB

RookieMaster
07-10-18, 14:40
Was the girl in the same spa, that's located inside a resort?

I met the same girl a few days back.

This local country wood gave a really nice soft massage by caressing through all parts of my body. When the time came for extras, I went for full package. Since it was my first time with that girl, I didn't have a protection handy. So settled for a HJ. I wanted to explore the meat and ended up fingering all holes! I have seen a lot of chicks who would not allow us to touch their butt hole, but this one seemed to enjoy. As the time passed, I dug deep and my whole middle finger went in and out of her butt and puss while she was busy oiling up and massaging my johnny. Mutual masturbation was so good. Later, moved onto 69. Although she didn't suck mine, I enjoyed eating her, and ended up shooting out a huge load.

Negative: Not so great tight boobs. Definitely not into kissing.

Damage: 2 k counter + 2 k tips.

Experience: 9/10.

SdCharan19
07-10-18, 15:48
Had a memorable experience with her. Easily one of the best GFE. As you said, let's hope she makes occasional exceptions.

Regards,

SDC.

Its official. One of my favourite pussies have quit. HR has landed a job in OMR and has officially quit. Those who have her number and haven't tried her need not bother her anymore. Am just hoping she makes occasional exceptions for her regulars and doesn't change the number like most girls do!

Kirahell2
07-10-18, 16:58
So this is request. There is a MILF who wants to try 3 some with me and one more guy looking for someone who is willing join me for tomorrow. Please drop me a pm with your whatsapp no I will revert. I just need a single guy and no the contact will not be shared for now.

Tamasha
07-10-18, 17:17
Saw the famous spa in nearbuy with a new branch which was near to me. Called and came to know they are opening it today. So went in around noon and found to be the first customer for that branch. Only 2 therapists were and 1 receptionist. She was OK looking. But her attitude was not that good when I asked her in nearbuy there was a discount she told no if you want take it for 2. 5 k or else leave. You are t first one so no discounts. I was thinking what t heck. Asked for selection she said only 2 are available can't select said 1 NE and 1 Bal opted for Bal and she came name started with I. She was too fat. Anyhow massage started she caressed me and within 10 mind she itself asked shall I remove t dispo and I said why not. Then asked for B2B quoted 2 k. I bargained it to 1 k. Said some sweet words. She was OK and said you are t first here bla bla. But her attitude was good. Opened her top and she finished it finally. Girl is not a time watcher. Checked my purse and found one 2 k note and 900 change of 100 rs. Gave her 900 and she accepted and jovially said next time you don't take me. She is from Old CM nagar branch. May be mongers kno her. Atleast in this new branch please don't raise t tips buddies. Again t receptionist name starts again with I. She too provides massage according to t Bali therapist. If anybody try her let us kno.

Cheers.

Inglorious69
07-10-18, 17:53
So this is request. There is a MILF who wants to try 3 some with me and one more guy looking for someone who is willing join me for tomorrow. Please drop me a pm with your whatsapp no I will revert. I just need a single guy and no the contact will not be shared for now.So what like a hundred of us must have replied to this without hesitation? Kirahell2 can you share the number of responses. Just for fun. And what selection criteria you going to use (pun intended) LOL.

Kirahell2
07-10-18, 18:30
Forgot to mention this doesn't require you to pay anything.

Kirahell2
07-10-18, 20:00
So what like a hundred of us must have replied to this without hesitation? Kirahell2 can you share the number of responses. Just for fun. And what selection criteria you going to use (pun intended) LOL.Actually no one replied yet.

Shron
07-10-18, 20:33
Friends did anyone tried to call Alwarpet soap SpA?

Tried tody afternoon but it was not reachable even land line.

And mobile too. Seems some issue??

ChennaiPaiyan
07-11-18, 03:39
Hello guys,

Noticed that prices are getting a bit higher these days. MP's and staffs are getting greedy.

Please do not pay more than 1.5 k at the counter even though they may try to attract us by offering different package names like TL or B2B or FN. Always choose the most basic package (starting price) and demand the MP's that they keep up with the time we pay for. I'm sure most MP's offer 1 hour time for the starting package.

Also do not pay more than 500 if you just want massage and do not pay more than 1 k in tips inside for the staff if you want any extras. I am sure many of you would have experienced everything (may be except for FS) for a total damage of 2.5 k itself (counter charge + tips).

Lets please try and keep the prices low.

CuminGuys1
07-11-18, 05:58
Saw the famous spa in nearbuy with a new branch which was near to me. Called and came to know they are opening it today. So went in around noon and found to be the first customer for that branch. Only 2 therapists were and 1 receptionist. She was OK looking. But her attitude was not that good when I asked her in nearbuy there was a discount she told no if you want take it for 2. 5 k or else leave. You are t first one so no discounts. I was thinking what t heck. Asked for selection she said only 2 are available can't select said 1 NE and 1 Bal opted for Bal and she came name started with I. She was too fat. Anyhow massage started she caressed me and within 10 mind she itself asked shall I remove t dispo and I said why not. Then asked for B2B quoted 2 k. I bargained it to 1 k. Said some sweet words. She was OK and said you are t first here bla bla. But her attitude was good. Opened her top and she finished it finally. Girl is not a time watcher. Checked my purse and found one 2 k note and 900 change of 100 rs. Gave her 900 and she accepted and jovially said next time you don't take me. She is from Old CM nagar branch. May be mongers kno her. Atleast in this new branch please don't raise t tips buddies. Again t receptionist name starts again with I. She too provides massage according to t Bali therapist. If anybody try her let us kno.

Cheers.Is it V branch? If so the NE / NI receptionist doesn't provide extras (atleast for me) the first time.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-11-18, 08:18

And mobile too. Seems some issue??They closed down. They will let me know when they reopen and I'll post here. Till then, try croma may be.

EPL, my PM is active now. Can you give me directions to croma as we discussed long back?

The one I used to consider as croma is not the same croma you referred, because I went there yesterday, and it was still there in the same building.

Now, yesterday FR at duplicate croma MP.

Went there in the evening, one NE and 2 SI available, but one SI was on duty, the other was plump so took NE named F (m name).

Massage was average and straight away asked for extras. I asked for TL, she asked advance payment. Paid 1 k and she did a TL + HJ mechanical. Saggy small boobs. Won't try again. When I was going out, saw the 2nd SI. Should have waited and tried her. She had a good figure.

Damage 1.5+1 k.

Now that my PM is active, can someone give me good SP or nattukattai contact?

I can trade SP love and SP sam contacts along with 3 MPs that give sure extras.

Tamasha
07-11-18, 08:29
Is it V branch? If so the NE / NI receptionist doesn't provide extras (atleast for me) the first time.Ya it was the V branch. I didn't ask about extras to the receptionist. Just said I am a regular to other branches. Did you go there and they denied or how is that so?

RookieMaster
07-11-18, 12:58
I thought someone earlier posted saying its closed?

And mobile too. Seems some issue??

RookieMaster
07-11-18, 12:59
Did this finally happen?

I could have replied to you, if I had a Subscription here.

Actually no one replied yet { sad face}.

HardLance
07-11-18, 13:38
Actually no one replied yet.I have PMed you, please reply.

VibesJay
07-11-18, 17:42
Hello all,

May be I don't know the trick of the trade and couple of experience of MP in Ex PM Road were dud. Therapist bluntly refused and said its Professional. Just burnt cash and came out frustrated. Any advice from the seniors.

Rookie69
07-12-18, 04:56
Anybody willing to exchange contacts can PM me.

SunnyBoss
07-12-18, 17:48
Hi Chennai mates,

I am recently shifted to Chennai for couple of months. I have lot of experience in Mumbai and Pune. I don't have any contact in Chennai. Requesting seniors here to help me find any indi who has place in budget of 3 k to 5 k. Or anyone knows trustworthy SP who can provide MILF or college girls. Looking for your kind help guys.

Inglorious69
07-12-18, 17:54
Hello all,

May be I don't know the trick of the trade and couple of experience of MP in Ex PM Road were dud. Therapist bluntly refused and said its Professional. Just burnt cash and came out frustrated. Any advice from the seniors.Finding an MP with extras shouldn't be all that a big deal at all. I have PMed you. Respond and will guide you with the basics if that's what you looking for.

ChennaiVaasi
07-12-18, 19:52
Have read a lot about the croma spa. I want to try my regular so far is the cricket bat one, would love to give tips on that in exchange for directions to croma spa or a phone number.

AbcCool
07-12-18, 20:40
Guys I'm so sex starved in this city.

Almost 1 month since I had sex. So please help me with contacts mongers.

1) Can you tell some good spa in OMR, velachery, t. Nagar / nungambakkam or any other area is also fine. Mainly I would like a good Blowjob with CIM.

2) Name some good thai spa for B2 B.

3) Any SP contacts? One SP blocked my number, just becasue I was asking more info (like whether she married or not, age etc).

Of every girl pics he was posting. What a fucking attitude!

I can help you in Pune. I can help you here also once I get some contacts. So if you guys help me with spa name/SP names, I would frequent them, I might try a different burd at same spa, share experience and details, so that you can try her out. Lets work together as team guys , in building/sharing contacts.

GuyFromKunlun
07-12-18, 21:01
Hello,

Kindly share known MP's on OMR.

Thank you.

Kirahell2
07-12-18, 21:28
So the threesome didn't happen. It wasnt because I coudnt find a partner but because the hw had a condition we didn't want to comply with. I am not going to mention what it is but it was pretty extreme that both of us mongers decided to not do it. After hearing this if anyone else is still interested pm me I will tell you what was her condition and then share the digits.

P. s: I am doing this because the flood of pms requesting for her contact won't stop.

ChinMe
07-12-18, 22:02

1) Can you tell some good spa in OMR, velachery, t. Nagar / nungambakkam or any other area is also fine. Mainly I would like a good Blowjob with CIM.

3) Any SP contacts? One SP blocked my number, just becasue I was asking more info (like whether she married or not, age etc).

Of every girl pics he was posting. What a fucking attitude!.Trying to PM you a contact but your inbox is full, message didn't go.

ECity045
07-13-18, 02:11

Almost 1 month since I had sex .Have you tried the girls that try to get business at or near the big bus station? If I were in your situation, I would venture over there one evening to see what is available. Normally, these girls are independent and you can see them in the flesh before you make the call. This forum needs more information on such type of girls. I am sure there are some diamonds to be had.

VibesJay
07-13-18, 04:00
Finding an MP with extras shouldn't be all that a big deal at all. I have PMed you. Respond and will guide you with the basics if that's what you looking for.Thank you very much for acknowledging the request. I have responded in PM.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-13-18, 05:05

3) Any SP contacts? One SP blocked my number, just becasue I was asking more info (like whether she married or not, age etc)..Not able to PM you.

Rajaa
07-13-18, 07:19
Guys anyone got the nandhini digits? Then drop a pm to me.

Devadoss
07-13-18, 08:40
Have read a lot about the croma spa. I want to try my regular so far is the cricket bat one, would love to give tips on that in exchange for directions to croma spa or a phone number.Clear inbox.

YoloPolo
07-13-18, 15:39
Hey all,

Those who are planning to join, please think before joining. There are very few seniors (only 2 who actively respond after constant pinging) others are not bothered to help. Not even respond to newbie post after subscribing.

Will update and even remove this post, if someone comes forward with help and share indie contacts. Actually thinking if my subscription is really of value.

RagsChen
07-14-18, 00:28
Dear fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Chennai for a week. Requesting you to share value for money contacts. Coming from Saudi very dry and no action here. Hope I will get some good contacts.

Thanks in advance.

ECity045
07-14-18, 01:11
Hey all,

Those who are planning to join, please think before joining. There are very few seniors (only 2 who actively respond after constant pinging) others are not bothered to help. Not even respond to newbie post after subscribing.

Will update and even remove this post, if someone comes forward with help and share indie contacts. Actually thinking if my subscription is really of value.I don't even know anyone on this site beyond posting and reading and only conversed with one member privately so far so I am not defending or blaming anyone. But, since you got two responses at least that is good given that no one is really required to help anyone else. But, since you only paid $20 for subscription, I am not sure you can question the value. IMHO, if you get one referral wouldn't that be worth your subscription? Just curious that is all.

AbcCool
07-14-18, 05:27
Trying to PM you a contact but your inbox is full, message didn't go.Hi sir I have cleared now and sent you PM also.

AbcCool
07-14-18, 05:29
Not able to PM you.Hi sir,

I cleared inbox and sent you PM now. Can you try now?

YoloPolo
07-14-18, 06:06
Looking for nice MP with decent massage in OMR or Velachery with BBJ and nude experience. Someone please guide. Need specific girl recommendation since many are reluctant with service.

Thanks.

Asstronought
07-14-18, 06:09
The WG I have mentioned in this FR (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1979287#post1979287) has called me up and asked me to recommend some people. She has said that she has moved to a better place and needs new clients. I am willing to share number with reference for exchange of genuine contacts.

FakeJack19
07-14-18, 07:03
Hi bros,

After reading a lot of posts of W spa, decided to try the same. Called up and fixed an appointment at bro Nagar spa along with my friend. I was told by the receptionist that selection is not allowed but I can change if I don't like the therapist. Went there and was allocated Ms. Why, who was from Bali. She looked super hot and gave an amazing massage. I told her that I had previously visited the spa, just to make sure she knows what I want. She was giving the right signals during the massage and when the time came popped the question. She initially quoted 5 k for B and 3 k for TL / HJ. I laughed at her and told her I am a regular and know the rates. Bargained hard for b2 b for 1. 5 but she didn't budge. Finally settled for HJ with TL for 1. 5 k. I know I paid a bit more, but she was super hot and I couldn't wait more. EOD had a very good time.

Damage: 2.5 k + 1.5 k.

RnaFromDna
07-14-18, 08:15
Any one tried the so at Guduvancherry whose no ends with 329? Any reviews?

KillerPassion
07-14-18, 10:24
Dears,

I am visiting Chennai for first time ever this month end. Wish to have high quality experience.

Would be grateful if Senior brothers could guide with any looker Indie / Therapist (in MP) details.

Would surely return the favour if you are in Mumbai / Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Killer.

ZoomLong
07-14-18, 14:20
Have you tried the girls that try to get business at or near the big bus station? If I were in your situation, I would venture over there one evening to see what is available. Normally, these girls are independent and you can see them in the flesh before you make the call. This forum needs more information on such type of girls. I am sure there are some diamonds to be had.Identifying them will be the biggest challenge I see. Is there a specific location in the big station to look for them.

YoloPolo
07-14-18, 16:56
The WG I have mentioned in this FR (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1979287#post1979287) has called me up and asked me to recommend some people. She has said that she has moved to a better place and needs new clients. I am willing to share number with reference for exchange of genuine contacts.Clear your inbox. Will share excellent contact GFE experience.

VibesJay
07-14-18, 18:38
After some dry days and not so successful encounters, based on the advice of a fellow monger, decided to try a MP in Ex PM Road. Called the place and fixed the appointment. Agreed for a normal massage with HJ. Was introduced to a therapist from God's Country. I really wanted do in place where the HJ is more of an element of surprise or may its just I have that fetish mind in me. Since the outcome was pre-decided, my excitement was pretty low. Therapist started with a decent massage. Went on for about 20 minutes. Managed to have a decent conversation. Negotiated inside for B2B as to why pay counter charges when we both can agree. After some hesitation, agreed. Gave a decent B2B massage and was a little co-operative on fondling department. Completed the deed in 40 minutes and came out. Somehow I believe that the true experience of a complete relaxed erotic massage is not what the city can offer.

Damage 1.5 k + 1 k tips.

GoldenOracle
07-14-18, 19:57
Hello,

I visited the cricket bat spa in bro nagar after reading reviews here.

The place was located at a residential locality.

Unfortunately when I went there was some road drilling work was going on and so had to put up with that irritating noise while having a good massage.

Went in and inquired and straight away the receptionist guided me to Miss P.

I had to wait for 20 min which was testing my patience.

Then Miss P arrived. She took me to the room. Undressed me.

She tried to be naughty. But she was 38 and so that natural draw towards her was not there. But her attitude was good.

She gave me an OK massage.

Then she started tickling small bro and then allowed me to touch and taste her tts. Went to toilet and made me unload.

Damage: 2.5 k for massage and 1.5 k for tips (a bit pushy on the tips). Total 4 K.

Will not go back as the price seems expensive and can get full 2 HR service else where!

ECity045
07-14-18, 20:03
Identifying them will be the biggest challenge I see. Is there a specific location in the big station to look for them.Oh, you can identify them alright by how they return your glance, how they are dressed and why they don't get into any bus. It is hard to miss them in general. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an authoritative answer on a specific location, but, I suppose around the area where the buses going shorter distances would be a start. Also, I read the market nearby bustles with WGs after 8 pm or so. As there are more people and there is no danger of getting mugged robbed etc. If one has time.

ZoomLong
07-15-18, 03:27
Oh, you can identify them alright by how they return your glance, how they are dressed and why they don't get into any bus. It is hard to miss them in general. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an authoritative answer on a specific location, but, I suppose around the area where the buses going shorter distances would be a start. Also, I read the market nearby bustles with WGs after 8 pm or so. As there are more people and there is no danger of getting mugged robbed etc. If one has time.Hmmm sure will try being observant the next time I'm there. Hoping to find a gem.

QuickWank
07-15-18, 11:44
The WG I have mentioned in this FR (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1979287#post1979287) has called me up and asked me to recommend some people. She has said that she has moved to a better place and needs new clients. I am willing to share number with reference for exchange of genuine contacts.Please clear your inbox. Kindly share the WG conact!

UrsTrueLiar
07-15-18, 11:49
https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/society/article/tinder-murder-priya-seth-dushyant-sharma-dikshant-kamra-lakshya-walia-kidnapping-extortion-body-in-suitcase-jaipur-murderer-interview/254154.

Thanks Maxo 151 (Delhi).

Local Lion
07-15-18, 12:39
The WG I have mentioned in this FR (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1979287#post1979287) has called me up and asked me to recommend some people. She has said that she has moved to a better place and needs new clients. I am willing to share number with reference for exchange of genuine contacts.Please give correct link.

The one you gave does not work.

Asstronought
07-15-18, 14:39
Please clear your inbox local lion.

Kaynangai
07-15-18, 17:13
The WG I have mentioned in this FR (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1979287#post1979287) has called me up and asked me to recommend some people. She has said that she has moved to a better place and needs new clients. I am willing to share number with reference for exchange of genuine contacts.Can you please help me with her digits bro?

Bipinchand
07-15-18, 17:15
Dears,

I am visiting Chennai for first time ever this month end. Wish to have high quality experience.

Would be grateful if Senior brothers could guide with any looker Indie / Therapist (in MP) details.

Would surely return the favour if you are in Mumbai / Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Killer.Sorry I had contact while I have been on Chennai now it was lost.

I was new to Pune can you share me and help.

Local Lion
07-15-18, 23:58
Please clear your inbox local lion.Cleared now.

Resend link.

IndianMale83
07-16-18, 07:32
Hello brothers,

I have been in touch with someone from OKC app. Her name is Laura and is supposedly in UK. We have been chatting up a bit in WhatsApp and she wanted to meet me in Chennai. She sent some pictures. Has anyone come across this profile?

We are set to meet this week. Plan is to either hit one of the star hotels in the city of drive down to Pondicherry.

Thanks.

I'm.

Ramuk
07-16-18, 07:37
Had been to this spa and took Y.

Thanks to Chennaivasi for reference.

She was asking for reference for which I was able to refer Bali therapists whom I knew.

Had a good massage session for 40 minutes followed by amazing services for 20 minutes. B2B, TL (with panty ON), DFK and nice HJ.

Overall, Truly, a Bali delight as always for 2.5 K with an assurance that from next time onwards it shall be 2 K.

Thanks to Chennaivasi once again.

Rgds.

RK.

Godfather2018
07-16-18, 11:54
Any one took service of girl paddu from SP Music. Claims to be age of 21.

Please give her service details. Rate is steep for her.

Kumarr
07-16-18, 23:48
I am curious to know the details of Music SP. Can someone provide me address / contact number and reference.

Thanks.

ECity045
07-16-18, 23:58
Hmmm sure will try being observant the next time I'm there. Hoping to find a gem.Good deal my man! Please be sure to post some observations and tips.

ArisCasa
07-17-18, 04:45
Hello brothers,

I have been in touch with someone from OKC app. Her name is Laura and is supposedly in UK. We have been chatting up a bit in WhatsApp and she wanted to meet me in Chennai. She sent some pictures. Has anyone come across this profile?

We are set to meet this week. Plan is to either hit one of the star hotels in the city of drive down to Pondicherry.

Thanks.

I'm.Hahaha. Naive boy. Read about her in Pune forum or some other I don't remember.

Ramuk
07-17-18, 07:07
Hello brothers,

Thanks.

I'm.There was a scam reported in Hyderabad forum.

Please go through the link and make sure.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh/page4

RK.

Kirahell2
07-17-18, 07:50
Hello brothers,

Thanks.

I'm.I met someone similar but she asked for an advance payment the day before we decided to meet when I declined she didn't turn the next day saying she will show up.

Johnny14
07-17-18, 09:32
Hi Folks.

I am from Bangalore forum. I will be visiting Chennai this Friday till Sunday. Can someone help me with good GFE or SP. If someone can help me with Gia Flyza digits that would be grt. I got her number through another monger but its not working.

I can help you with Bangalore contacts in exchange.

Krishinq8
07-17-18, 13:33
Hey guys and Seniors,

I am looking for nice inde / SP contact to give memorable experience.

I will be here for only 2 weeks. So requesting your help to find good birds.

Inglorious69
07-17-18, 17:33
There was a scam reported in Hyderabad forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh/page4

RK.Wow. That Hyderabad guy was very smart to have played along till the end. Thanks for sharing. Like a good refresher course for the mongers. And just like the saying goes. If something is too good to be true then it probably is.

Rocky84
07-17-18, 17:38
Hi fellow mongers,

Back in Chennai after a break, any one with inde contacts in south Chennai, coast road or the one parallel to it, please PM me. I can reciprocate with inde in Hyderabad.

ECity045
07-17-18, 20:20

RK.Amazing to see to what extent these cheats go to set up folks. I guess there are many suckers in this world. There is at least one give a-way in this story. The picture of the woman in the car. She is driving a LHD car in London which doesn't make sense. Perhaps the pictures are stolen from Facebook or elsewhere, a pic search may bring up other details.

DinesHotHer82
07-17-18, 20:33
Your inbox is full. Please clear.

Have read a lot about the croma spa. I want to try my regular so far is the cricket bat one, would love to give tips on that in exchange for directions to croma spa or a phone number.

IndianMale83
07-18-18, 03:30
Hahaha. Naive boy. Read about her in Pune forum or some other I don't remember.

RK.
I met someone similar but she asked for an advance payment the day before we decided to meet when I declined she didn't turn the next day saying she will show up.Thanks brothers. Somehow felt it wasn't right and haven't bothered about it so far. I am waiting to see how it unfolds. The script so far is very very close what I read in the Hyderabad forum. Thanks for sharing it. Will let you know more as I hear from her.

WaterBoy747
07-18-18, 06:51
Had been to this spa and took Y.

Thanks to Chennaivasi for reference.

She was asking for reference for which I was able to refer Bali therapists whom I knew.

Had a good massage session for 40 minutes followed by amazing services for 20 minutes. B2B, TL (with panty ON), DFK and nice HJ.

Overall, Truly, a Bali delight as always for 2.5 K with an assurance that from next time onwards it shall be 2 K.

Thanks to Chennaivasi once again.

Rgds.

RK.Good report. My first MP experience was in W spa too. Which branch was this? Also, has anyone managed to get FS in this spa?

Cheers.

VinDiesel666
07-18-18, 08:13
Amazing to see to what extent these cheats go to set up folks. I guess there are many suckers in this world. There is at least one give a-way in this story. The picture of the woman in the car. She is driving a LHD car in London which doesn't make sense. Perhaps the pictures are stolen from Facebook or elsewhere, a pic search may bring up other details.I don't see the giveaway in the pic as you can drive / buy / import a LHD Car. She has clearly told him she owns a clothing store in London. The only giveaway's according to me is the customs guy Gaurav mentioning the conversion of British pounds Sterling to INR & her accent with sounded weird for a British woman & the basic red flag is always when something sounds too good to be true. It isn't! Kudos to GoPal62 for playing along and his presence of mind which should teach these idiots a lesson or two.

CuminGuys1
07-18-18, 10:01
Ya it was the V branch. I didn't ask about extras to the receptionist. Just said I am a regular to other branches. Did you go there and they denied or how is that so?You don't ask them about the extras at the reception, not in this SPA or any other SPA's. I just told that because I have been with most of the therapist there. She didn't deny it, signals were such that you would understand she wouldn't do it (or may be wouldn't do it the first time we visit).

ECity045
07-19-18, 01:10
I don't see the giveaway in the pic as you can drive / buy / import a LHD Car. She has clearly told him she owns a clothing store in LondonThe car looks like a Hyundai. If it is a Porsche / Ferrari / Lambo it would be a different story. Unless one lives on the continental European side and takes it across the English Channel (that too a Hyundai), there is no reason for someone having a store in London (and possibly living in London) to own a LHD car. Sure, I have seen LHD cars and caravans in the UK, but, they are few and far between. Just a guess in any case. I would have flagged it right away and that was the reason for me posting.

NBomb
07-19-18, 06:07
Got a couple of pics from a bro Nagar SP. Chose one that looked average. Landed there with average expectations.

Girl looked much better than in the pic. Was wearing a baby doll dress (https://cdn.notonthehighstreet.com/fs/93/9f/7b23-d531-4df1-bb5a-c78c1bfdca38/original_bardot-silk-chiffon-babydoll.jpg). I was like "Dafaq! Is this the same place I paid 3 k for a freaking handjob?

Ultra professional and took a 3 min crash course on STDs and how to avoid them. Started with a decent CBJ for a few minutes. I got into miss and was quite tight. Banged for nearly 20 minutes because her attitude was great. Spent nearly an hour, the most I have stayed there.

She is a regular there, so visits once a month or so for a week. Don't get the number and complain since like I said, this is the place I have paid 3 k for a handjob, because the attitude of the girl was poor.

I am looking for West Mambalam SP or high priced ones like 20 K / night or indies that I can take on outcall. If you have something like that, ping me. And for fuck's sake don't send me read receipts. Amateurs!

Looks: 8/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Damage: 3 K + 500 tip.

Cheers,

NB.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-19-18, 07:16
Anyone tried this new Calcutta chick at SP love?

My last two attempts were horrible and once I paid and walked away after she undressed. So would love to hear reviews before I try.

The Assamese girl Sumi is back in chennai. She called me the other day but I was not in town then.

Her friend got arrested in a raid and she came to Saidapet court to get a bail for her friend.

Dered 1981
07-19-18, 15:17
Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience with MP and Sp's, really learnt a lot from your mongering experiences, I have been to a lot of MP's between 2010 to 2014 {those mongering days } Let me tell you the recent MP which I have gone and as the therapist was massaging my thoughts were going haywire any ways will continue with my MP report.

Went to the SPA and paid from Nb, the receptionist wasn't that happy when I spoke to her over the phone reg the Nb coupon (I didn't give a dam) and fixed my appointment as I always do, got a beautiful therapist (bootyfull) came in and asked me to change, as I am a bit healthy my paper underwear tore a bit from the side, she came in latched the door (anxious) , made the ambiance a bit dim to the eyes, and asked me lay on my stomach, LOL tore my paper underwear and I was a bit shocked as I lay butt naked, she started the massage which made it more better as he hands were dam soft and doing a proper leg, butt, and between thighs (LOL) , as she was doing so nicely and there is no questioning of asking extras anyways coming back, after much of the bum massage she asked me to turn and was nicely nudging my sack and she started very softly nudging the jhonny also, asked her to stop the massage and finish me off. And she happily obliged as she had more than 15 minutes in hand. Had a good feeling after a very long time and was feeling fresh, I have a few questions in mind hope the senior monger help me or may be guide me.

1.) as she latched the door. What happens if a LE knocks and finds out that its locked, isn't there a problem.

2.) I was butt naked. What happens if the LE who just barges in? And finds out I am naked (of course I would die off by then with a heart attack).

3.) I know that there is nothing other than a HJ, so if a LE wants to raid does he get a warrant before doing it?

Would appreciate if you could help me on the same.

Regards.

CoolSp
07-19-18, 15:54
Just heard that there were lots of raids in Tnagar yesterday. News is that music sp has got arrested and place sealed. Please refrain from contacting music SP and also try to avoid booking place in service apartments.

DicPussy
07-19-18, 18:22
Hello bro,

I am from Bangalore & happened to had a cam session with a BBW MILF DeviPriya (profile name in cam site) from Coimbatore.

She agreed to visit Bangalore with monetary benefits.

Can anyone provide review about her?

Thanks.

AbcCool
07-19-18, 19:10

Of every girl pics he was posting. What a fucking attitude!

I can help you in Pune. I can help you here also once I get some contacts. So if you guys help me with spa name/SP names, I would frequent them, I might try a different bird at same spa, share experience and details, so that you can try her out. Lets work together as team guys , in building/sharing contacts.Guys all I have asked is about MP's mostly and SP's if any?

Can't any one here trust me and gie MP name and the girl to approach also??

Frankly speaking in Pune / dlelhi forum people are so helpful, be it your a junior / regular / senior member also.

WHy are people so un-helpful in this city forum? Thats so very bad.

Mr Genuine
07-19-18, 21:30
Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience with MP and Sp's, really learnt a lot from your mongering experiences, I have been to a lot of MP's between 2010 to 2014 {those mongering days } Let me tell you the recent MP which I have gone and as the therapist was massaging my thoughts were going haywire any ways will continue with my MP report.

Went to the SPA and paid from Nb, the receptionist wasn't that happy when I spoke to her over the phone reg the Nb coupon (I didn't give a dam) and fixed my appointment as I always do, got a beautiful therapist (bootyfull) came in and asked me to change, as I am a bit healthy my paper underwear tore a bit from the side, she came in latched the door (anxious) , made the ambiance a bit dim to the eyes, and asked me lay on my stomach, LOL tore my paper underwear and I was a bit shocked as I lay butt naked, she started the massage which made it more better as he hands were dam soft and doing a proper leg, butt, and between thighs (LOL) , as she was doing so nicely and there is no questioning of asking extras anyways coming back, after much of the bum massage she asked me to turn and was nicely nudging my sack and she started very softly nudging the jhonny also, asked her to stop the massage and finish me off. And she happily obliged as she had more than 15 minutes in hand. Had a good feeling after a very long time and was feeling fresh, I have a few questions in mind hope the senior monger help me or may be guide me..Please some more clues to locate this one + can you post the damage.

I'm also interested in visiting the spa through nearbuy.

And name f the gal so that I can take her.

Will help you out having few contacts In MP on budget.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AbcCool
07-19-18, 23:22
Hello bro,

I am from Bangalore & happened to had a cam session with a BBW MILF DeviPriya (profile name in cam site) from Coimbatore.

She agreed to visit Bangalore with monetary benefits.

Can anyone provide review about her?

Thanks.Frankly speaking she looks worse than a servant maid!

Even if she comes for free, I cannot have sex with her.

DicPussy
07-20-18, 03:38
Frankly speaking she looks worse than a servant maid!

Even if she comes for free, I cannot have sex with her.LOL. Yes I agree. She agreed for anal. Sometimes Jhony wants base than face.

Hence just checking.

ChennaiPaiyan
07-20-18, 04:08
Hello guys,

Has anyone ever tried the MP that's located in the 10th floor of the Saidapet 3 star hotel (name starts with 'see' which is also other name for 'Draughts' board game).

Can someone share their old or recent experience in that MP. Are the staffs any good? Is it expensive and is it worth visiting that place?