PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

EatPrayLove
07-20-18, 04:30
Guys.

The first part am confident about because I have personally been told by my regular gals and the MP guys to lay low. Now, there is also news about SP Music having been arrested, which requires confirmation. But if its true, then SP Mambalam can't be far behind.

Cheers. EPL!

Local Lion
07-20-18, 06:07
Guys.

The first part am confident about because I have personally been told by my regular gals and the MP guys to lay low. Now, there is also news about SP Music having been arrested, which requires confirmation. But if its true, then SP Mambalam can't be far behind.

Cheers. EPL!Is this true. I have not seen any kinda news in papers at all.

Must be that LE is short of cash and hence must have been on their regular visits.

All MP and SP are run either by politicians or backed by politicians. So what can the LE do here. That is why we have so many MP and SP s in every nook and corner of the city. Had the police been strict this would not have materialised at all.

And am really curious how MP and SP users like us can be affected. To my knowledge have never known any SP user to be shamed in public so far.

Only enemy for a SP user is HIV and STD's.

Local Lion
07-20-18, 06:11
Hello bro,

I am from Bangalore & happened to had a cam session with a BBW MILF DeviPriya (profile name in cam site) from Coimbatore.

She agreed to visit Bangalore with monetary benefits.

Can anyone provide review about her?

Thanks.Are you so starved that you have 2 take on this dark lump.

CrazyBooz88
07-20-18, 09:53
Guys.

Cheers. EPL!Had SP music gal only two days back bro.

Only in her place. Things were normal.

Cheers!!

Good luck!

Johnny14
07-20-18, 10:31
Hi Folks.

I am from Bangalore forum. I will be visiting Chennai this Friday till Sunday. Can someone help me with good GFE or SP. If someone can help me with Gia Flyza digits that would be grt. I got her number through another monger but its not working.

I can help you with Bangalore contacts in exchange.

Johnny14
07-20-18, 14:06
Got her contact for Vani aka Kalai from a fellow monger she send me a pic in mrg I fixed the meeting tomorrow evg. Now evg just asked another pic she sent some other pic which is no where matching. Is she genuine? Someone help me with her pic please.

IGotLucky
07-20-18, 15:01
Hi,

I am from Pune. Coming for a day or two. Can you please provide details of any indie or SP.

Local Lion
07-20-18, 18:10
Hi Folks.

I am from Bangalore forum. I will be visiting Chennai this Friday till Sunday. Can someone help me with good GFE or SP. If someone can help me with Gia Flyza digits that would be grt. I got her number through another monger but its not working.

I can help you with Bangalore contacts in exchange.Boss to my knowledge gia flyza has been busted. Her handlers who were running her portal have also been arrested.

So be cautious.

Ramuk
07-21-18, 07:40
Good report. My first MP experience was in W spa too. Which branch was this? Also, has anyone managed to get FS in this spa?

Cheers.This was in AN branch.

FS might be possible.

I had a kind of service with towel on my johny with she doing sliding motion on top of me.

It was a good experience.

RK.

IndianMale83
07-21-18, 13:35
Guys.

Cheers. EPL!Thanks for the heads up Brother! Keep us posted when it eases us too, please.

IndianMale83
07-21-18, 13:40
.... The script so far is very very close what I read in the Hyderabad forum. Thanks for sharing it. Will let you know more as I hear from her.I received 3-4 calls after her landing time from an Indian number, but I was in a meeting and skipped it. Was busy and finally messaged the lady back at 6 PM. Had messaged her beforehand asking her to check into a hotel as I'll be busy.

I get a call back and the lady sounded like a Thai. Said how she was frightened and alone at airport. I told her to plan her trip to Chennai from Mumbai and will pick her up. Haven't heard anything after that for 2-3 days now. Before the day of her travel, she had sent pics of an iPhone 7+ and a Rolex watch and said these are gifts for me. I miss it so much, LOL.

She also had posted pics of a flight interior to make believe she has on boarded a flight etc.

KinkyFantasy
07-22-18, 06:02
Hello guys,

Has anyone met this lovely girl Surya who used to work at an MP (which was shifted or close) in Vela opposite to Chn Slks?

That's true. You're right.

Surya was a gem. She was a fair good looking beautiful girl who was extremely friendly and had no attitude. It is extremely difficult to find such a staff in spa's these days.

To me, Surya was not only my very first Full nude experience, but the Velachery MP opposite to Chennai Silks itself was my very first MP experience.

Now in that same building, there is some Ayurvedic treatment clinic. Not sure where they got shifted and not sure in which MP Surya might be working now.

Some folks here like Lucas here have seen Surya working at some MP at 100 ft road. But it seems like even that's shifted.

I do remember her telling me that she used to work at another spa in a different area besides Vela. But not sure where. Since I was a newbie back then, I didn't even ask her contact no which was the biggest mistake.

Can some ISG members here who might have visited her in the past or present, give some pointers to locate the MP she is working now. Does anyone here have the contact no of Surya or the owner of that spa or that receptionist lady?

Fornicator101
07-22-18, 07:03
Hello guys,

Has anyone ever tried the MP that's located in the 10th floor of the Saidapet 3 star hotel (name starts with 'see' which is also other name for 'Draughts' board game).

Can someone share their old or recent experience in that MP. Are the staffs any good? Is it expensive and is it worth visiting that place?I've been to the spa before few years. I had a memorable session with a fair and pretty Kerala chick. She was pretty good and seducing but I'm not much aware of how's it going these days.

CuminGuys1
07-22-18, 13:04
Guys all I have asked is about MP's mostly and SP's if any?

Can't any one here trust me and gie MP name and the girl to approach also??

Frankly speaking in Pune / dlelhi forum people are so helpful, be it your a junior / regular / senior member also.

WHy are people so un-helpful in this city forum? Thats so very bad.PM'ed you. Hope you have a good time.

Mackie4
07-22-18, 14:54
Dude,

I had been there, may be a year back. Sure shot extras available. Massage is charged 2 k. They will push you for higher end of tips so be careful in negotiations. I don't remember the name of the therapist I had. But they will have 3-4 gals and no NE. All South Indian only.

Hello guys,

Has anyone ever tried the MP that's located in the 10th floor of the Saidapet 3 star hotel (name starts with 'see' which is also other name for 'Draughts' board game).

Can someone share their old or recent experience in that MP. Are the staffs any good? Is it expensive and is it worth visiting that place?

Mahgup
07-22-18, 17:45
Frankly speaking she looks worse than a servant maid!

Even if she comes for free, I cannot have sex with her.Agreed mate. Can't even think a minute with her.

Local Lion
07-22-18, 20:21
I've been to the spa before few years. I had a memorable session with a fair and pretty Kerala chick. She was pretty good and seducing but I'm not much aware of how's it going these days.This is news to me. Never knew this hotel had a spa with xtras.

Anybody with recent experience please share details.

KillerPassion
07-23-18, 05:15
Here just for today and that too for the first time!

Please, help, if possible.

PM'ed you. Hope you have a good time.

Anand102
07-23-18, 10:26
I am a lover of MILFS of the type you described. Can you please share her details PM me. Any other similar MILF indes please introduce me. I am a novice.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Anand102
07-23-18, 10:33
Pai from Mount Abode Spa is out on vacation and was in touch through chat and she recommended Gold to me. Gold is working with her earlier in T Nagar but was also into independent. I have never read about her in this forum. She is more like Devi type.

Hi friend I like BBWs and a freshamn in mongering. Please provide me some contact nos, how to proceed. Thanks.

Fredick100
07-23-18, 16:33
Last week tried the ECR Spa. Went in and requested for girls was asked me to wait.

Had a look at girls both NI & SI was very average and tries the other girl Ms S, they used to have very good girls found all new ones all ok only, not as before.

Ms S was well built with assets but face was ok.

She was good in massage and asked for extras at the end opted for TL + HJ as usual.

Place was safe, will try other chicks.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Damage: 2 K + 1000 tip.

Cheers,

FD.

ECity045
07-23-18, 22:22
Someone on Loc was advertising for college coeds for 1 k. Contacted them on WA, wanted 0.3 k just for profiles. Now the ad and the number has gone missing. The number ends in [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Came across another scam when I was in Madras sometime ago. Some girl advertises for company etc. She says Hello and disconnects. An hour or so later a guy calls and says the phone number you called from was his phone number that he lost a few days before. Don't know how this was going to end, but, he ended up on my Iggy list almost immediately, so didn't follow through.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4639
07-24-18, 09:47
No contacts in Chennai. Can any one help me with SP Music contacts.

Local Lion
07-24-18, 11:54
Pai from Mount Abode Spa is out on vacation and was in touch through chat and she recommended Gold to me. Gold is working with her earlier in T Nagar but was also into independent. I have never read about her in this forum. She is more like Devi type.

Hi friend I like BBWs and a freshamn in mongering. Please provide me some contact nos, how to proceed. Thanks.Get yourself a subscription we can exchange contacts.

YoloPolo
07-24-18, 14:55
Hey guys,

Have got Lily contact ending 966. Has anyone tried and how is the experience and worth 8 k for 2 hrs? Looking to try any GFE bird this weekend. Let me know if anyone has any suggestion. Will exchange Contacts. Mainly lot of foreplay and BBJ.

Thanks.

YoloPolo
07-24-18, 17:05
PM'ed you. Hope you have a good time.Please share with me too boss. Will exchange contacts.

Thanks in advance!

HandsomeDesi
07-25-18, 13:17
SP A who operates near Bro Nagar, mobile +91 xxxxx92397 is not responding for want of a reference.

I request the members to share reference.

RajkuMarlk
07-25-18, 14:25
After a long break got time to hunt new MP offerings. Searched on LOC and found a MP contact in foldpakkam.

Reached the place without any hussle. Thanks to clear directions.

The lady in the reception was one hot SI. She quoted many packages starting from 1.5 k to 8 k.

She was also clear enough to communicate what included in each package and whether TIPs has to be given to the therapist or not.

Chose 6 k package. Selected 1 SI among 6 options.

Entered the room, the girl went full nude right away (BTW the package I selected offers that), some OK massage, cuddling on my private, ear & neck biting followed.

Fingered her to my heart content, kisses, boob suck, spooning and finally HJ in crab style. An hour of complete bliss..How was the experience and ambience bro. Have you ties nuru style. Are you reference to MP nr bank complex.

YoloPolo
07-25-18, 14:33
Hey guys,

Have got Lily contact ending 966. Has anyone tried and how is the experience and worth 8 k for 2 hrs? Looking to try any GFE bird this weekend. Let me know if anyone has any suggestion. Will exchange Contacts. Mainly lot of foreplay and BBJ.

Thanks.Looks good on pics. Ready to exchange contact. Share your contact first and then only will share Lily's contact.

Room has to be arranged but charges just 8 k for 2 hrs 2 shots. 12 k full night. This has not yet been negotiated. Terms as she gave. Contact only if you have good Inde GFE contacts.

SuperDuperHunt
07-25-18, 18:25
Hi,

Has anyone tried Nancy from Kottivakam (ending 602).

If yes please share the experience.

SuperDuperHunt
07-25-18, 18:39
Hi,

This SHC (Mount Abode) - Spa (Vettuvankani. ECR) has become a favourite of mine as the varieties are plenty to choose if you are a regular every fortnight.

Have been lucky to get nice boobies girls one after another during every visit. And the girls have great attitude to make each visit memorable.

The boy at the counter now knows me well and gives a nice welcome and in enthusiasm calls the calls to choose. There was this short & thick girl (Bina) had super massive racks and should be in her 20's.

Massage was name sake as I wanted to play more with her boobs. She herself popped the question of extras. I decided to go with the full service with a rider of additional tip of 500 if I leave room happily.

Sucked her tits a lot as it was juicy ripe and very appealing to be eaten and bitten. She had neat shaved pussy and was very cooperating. Didn't say no to anything. Although I have had much much better blowjobs but figure wise she was a boobies delight with nice hard ass. As always will share contact only with guys who share contact of a big boobs girl with me.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs- 10/10 heavy and big.

Butt- 8/10.

Pussy- 8. 5/10 I prefer shaved.

Damage: 2 + 2.

WIR. Definitely yes!

Fredick100
07-25-18, 20:06
Tried the A2B Spa. Went in and requested for girls.

Tried Ms A nice assets good boobs Telugu girls.

Poor massage and rushed and did only for 30 minutes and asked for extras at the end opted for TL + HJ.

Continued massaging my balls, chest made me nude 15 minutes enjoyed and showed her boobs kissed and pressed and got a nice HJ.

Came out happy.

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 3/10.

Damage: 2 K + 1000 tip.

Cheers,

FD.

IndianMale83
07-25-18, 21:21
Has anyone tried a Mallu cpl in Chennai? Quoting 6 K for a session. Says they do for financial support. The lady has a decent physique. Face was masked.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-26-18, 07:57
Did some locanto search and found an ad for MP.

I was directed towards alsa mall and finally one lady took me to the third (or 4th?) Floor of a nearby building.

Took the basic package of 1500 and went to room after selecting NE named Jessi. (Overall 4 SI and 1 NE).

Ok massage and popped question of extras.

Opted for HJ with TL.

Lovely boobs and nice cooperation.

Finished, and felt like trying an SI as well.

Checked, and counter lady agreed for another SI for 1000 k.

SI turned out to be disappointment.

She had zero boobs. She was wearing padded bra and inside had only nipple, nothing else!

Felt I should have tried again with NE only.

Total Damage 2.5 k at counter + 1000 tip (500 each).

Will try again for that NE alone.

Ah, place is a bit shabby, but has attached bathroom.

Also noted that NE washed herself after I tasted her melons.

Clean girl.

Gyanibro
07-26-18, 11:01
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum, and did a fair amount of reading on the thread. Since newbies generally do not have much info to exchange, it's hard to find a trusty contact via ads.

Senior members, any forum advice or starting contact info will be greatly appreciated.

Dry as a bone over here.

Thanks,

Gyani.

Local Lion
07-26-18, 11:59
Hi,

This SHC (Mount Abode) - Spa (Vettuvankani. ECR) has become a favourite of mine as the varieties are plenty to choose if you are a regular every fortnight.

Have been lucky to get nice boobies girls one after another during every visit. And the girls have great attitude to make each visit memorable.

The boy at the counter now knows me well and gives a nice welcome and in enthusiasm calls the calls to choose. There was this short & thick girl (Bina) had super massive racks and should be in her 20's.

Massage was name sake as I wanted to play more with her boobs. She herself popped the question of extras. I decided to go with the full service with a rider of additional tip of 500 if I leave room happily.Is this same as the spa near A2 B in ECR.

Sankita2002
07-26-18, 15:58
Hi seniors and friends,

I am starting off into this and excited about the reviews and support extended by seniors and friends.

Can anyone help me in reaching Music SP by providing your details (name & Number) without which understand she won't allow in pvt message please.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

FirstScore
07-26-18, 22:31
Hi,

I am in Chennai for two days, can anyone please suggest some good MP, or some contacts with extras, am a fresher, seniors please help me in this regard thank you.

Karthik21
07-27-18, 00:31
Any idea what happened to the spa at Myl? The owner lady was so hot! Has it shifted anywhere? Did anyone try Janani there? She was so young and cute. Any contacts for her?

CoolDude35
07-27-18, 02:11
Looks good on pics. Ready to exchange contact. Share your contact first and then only will share Lily's contact.

Room has to be arranged but charges just 8 k for 2 hrs 2 shots. 12 k full night. This has not yet been negotiated. Terms as she gave. Contact only if you have good Inde GFE contacts.Lily is no more in the game'.

ChennaiPaiyan
07-27-18, 04:23
Has anyone been to the much talked about Sai Baba MP? Have read a lot of reviews on this MP. Is it in Alwrpt or Myl? It is very difficult to locate this place. Nothing comes up on Google maps. Would be great is some one could provide any hints or pointers to the direction from Baba temple.

RajooDudez
07-27-18, 05:35
Has been a tough 8-10 weeks with my professional and personal side. With all blessings of almighty things are very much settled now and back on track. Even though no action, was still in touch with the folks and kept on the hunt for new gems. So all went well with the hunting and theee new babes have been found. One a Zumba trainer, one a jewellery designer and last one a small time actress. The feedback by my non ISG friends who tried them on my behalf especially on the Zumba trainer is very rave. The other two has also been equally positive. So couple lines up from coming Sunday, starting with the Zumba fitness girl. Hope I too find the same.

Venkey7
07-27-18, 08:53
Sadly it's closed, went around 1 month ago, my last visit there was around 6 months ago.

Has anyone been to the much talked about Sai Baba MP? Have read a lot of reviews on this MP. Is it in Alwrpt or Myl? It is very difficult to locate this place. Nothing comes up on Google maps. Would be great is some one could provide any hints or pointers to the direction from Baba temple.

Jacky456
07-27-18, 11:52
My first report in the forum, long overdue as it happened in May'18. Got this digits from locanto, couple looking for 3 sum. I contacted the whatsapp and there was good response from the other side. The rate quoted was 5 k for a hour, no negotiation allowed, agreed and immediately got the location on whatsapp. It was made clear on the whatspp itself that, no kiss, no BJ and no anal.

After the whatspp, I spoke to her just to make sure its a really a lady and she had a sweet voice and spoke wonderful English. I reached her place which was a apartment, she came down to receive me and we went up and her hubby was their doing some work.

She was petite, looked nice, not so solid racks, but small and firm. The problem was she did not even have bed in the room, she put a mat and a bed sheet top of it. When I tried to do the deed, due to hard floor below my knees started paining, it took a lot of effort for me to finish and get of there.

I will not repeat. As of now this is the only experience in Chennai.

Gyanibro
07-27-18, 12:11
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum, and did a fair amount of reading on the thread. Since newbies generally do not have much info to exchange, it's hard to find a trusty contact via ads.

Senior members, any forum advice or starting contact info will be greatly appreciated.

Dry as a bone over here.

Thanks,

Gyani.Something I forgot to ask. How can new members contribute to the forum in order to gain some contacts. Any contacts senior members can spare for the weekend?

Thanks again,

Gyani.

CoolDude35
07-27-18, 15:44
Hey bros,

Tried an unmarried mMallu babe yesterday. Cost 14 k for 3 shorts about 2. 5 hours at a star hotel. Open to all positions. Miss, doggy, Cow girl, reverse cow girl. Good DFK and BBBJ as well as CBJ. She is educated. Contact shared by Rajoo so please don't ask for number! Also thanks to cool SP for all his help also I didn't use his leads. Chennai forum rocks!

RookieMaster
07-27-18, 17:03
I never knew that Loc 3 some's actually work. I was under the assumption all of them are fake and rather an agent / service provider posting wrong ads in the wrong thread.

My first report in the forum, long overdue as it happened in May'18. Got this digits from locanto, couple looking for 3 sum. I contacted the whatsapp and there was good response from the other side. The rate quoted was 5 k for a hour, no negotiation allowed, agreed and immediately got the location on whatsapp. It was made clear on the whatspp itself that, no kiss, no BJ and no anal.

After the whatspp, I spoke to her just to make sure its a really a lady and she had a sweet voice and spoke wonderful English. I reached her place which was a apartment, she came down to receive me and we went up and her hubby was their doing some work..

Sankita2002
07-27-18, 17:24
Something I forgot to ask. How can new members contribute to the forum in order to gain some contacts. Any contacts senior members can spare for the weekend?

Thanks again,

Gyani.I too agree, newbie will find it difficult. People talked much about certain people, being a member and new to this, not much is shared. I tried to get contacts of music SP and reference for her to accommodate, but none helped till now. I may not renew my membership.

ECity045
07-27-18, 22:20
I have a question on Locanto. With some time on my hands, have been communicating with some Loc SPs through WA. A couple of these SPs seem to not speak (or not want) a word of English. To me this is a red flag immediately. It appears as though some guys are advertising in Madras from elsewhere without any knowledge of Madras. Any other reasons for this?

CoolSp
07-28-18, 04:45
Something I forgot to ask. How can new members contribute to the forum in order to gain some contacts. Any contacts senior members can spare for the weekend?

Thanks again,

Gyani.Get PM first.

LucidRorschah
07-28-18, 05:46
Hi,

I've been looking around the forums for a good indie who charges reasonable for overnight without counting shots. I found one in Mumbai but she doesn't stay overnight and charges 5 k for a meet without shot counts. Please share any such contacts. I could share her with you in exchange. She could be willing to travel if you build her trust.

SexyBoyChn
07-28-18, 05:49
Hi All,

Lost all my mongering contacts due to phone problem.

Request the mongering friends to ping your number and if kind enough ping me the birds contacts also.

Regards,
Sexyboychn.

Pkmlfc
07-28-18, 10:10
Hi guys,

I am travelling to Chennai next week and would appreciate if someone shares details of a nice MP with full services. Thanks.

IndianMale83
07-28-18, 15:04
My first report in the forum, long overdue as it happened in May'18. Got this digits from locanto, couple looking for 3 sum..Thanks for sharing brother. Any more details as to which place in Chennai, couple name and last digits of the contact number?

ThatChennaiBoy
07-28-18, 15:31
I have a question on Locanto. With some time on my hands, have been communicating with some Loc SPs through WA. A couple of these SPs seem to not speak (or not want) a word of English. To me this is a red flag immediately. It appears as though some guys are advertising in Madras from elsewhere without any knowledge of Madras. Any other reasons for this?May be to avoid TN police. Most of these contacts lead to budget SPs where the girls are over used and not co-operative. I tried 2 times, and stepped back after seeing the plight of girls.

Rasalghul
07-28-18, 17:57
Need indie contacts in pondicherry. Will be in pondicherry for 2 weeks. Please help me with the contacts.

Will reciprocate with MP contact in Chennai. Thank you in advance.

KumarCool
07-29-18, 04:17
WELCOME BACK KING.

Eagerly expecting your FR.

Has been a tough 8-10 weeks with my professional and personal side. With all blessings of almighty things are very much settled now and back on track. Even though no action, was still in touch with the folks and kept on the hunt for new gems. So all went well with the hunting and theee new babes have been found. One a Zumba trainer, one a jewellery designer and last one a small time actress. The feedback by my non ISG friends who tried them on my behalf especially on the Zumba trainer is very rave. The other two has also been equally positive. So couple lines up from coming Sunday, starting with the Zumba fitness girl. Hope I too find the same.

RajkuMarlk
07-29-18, 04:57
This happened last week on Saturday morning got a call from an unknown no and to my surprise it was Vilasini who I fucked 5 years back I was bit surprised by her call she asked (Ena pa inaiki variya) do you want to come today in the iyer slang. How come I say no I said yes and asked when and where. She asked whether I can come for a night I said okay and she shared her location and asked me to be there by 8. 00 pm I completed all my work and purchased some food items and jasmine floor and reached the place 15 minutes late and called her she guide to the apartment where she is staying it was 3rd floor took the lift and reached her apartment and knocked the door here she comes wearing a red color nighty I taught she would have been too old know to my surprise she is same like when I meet her 5 yrs back she must be 51 by now I guess she welcomed me with a big smile and gave a cup of water I noticed there was another lady sitting asked Vilasini who is that its here friend from home town. Then she was telling all about her work and she got setteld in srirangam and rarely comes to chennai and she has my no with her it seems so she just wanted to check if it works and she was also shocked that when I attended the call. Then she asked me to wait because they were making dinner I was all looking at her big ass when she was standing in the kitchen and she saw that and she gave a sexy look from there..Can you ping me her digit please. You can send me a PM.

Cheers,

Raj.

RajkuMarlk
07-29-18, 05:10
Hi,

Friends requesting direction or digits of much talked croma spa in this forum. What to try the same will give my FR after visiting the place.

PM is active.

Cheers.

ChennaiLad
07-29-18, 07:57
Hi,

I am new to ISG. I have some good contacts in Chennai mostly from Anna Nagar and Mogappair area. Also, I'm looking for some genuine contacts within Chennai. If anyone's interested, Ping me, we can exchange.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

CoolDude35
07-29-18, 11:26
Hey brothers,

Just going back from Chennai. Contacted an Indy, 23, Tamil student! Decent figure but average face with pimples! Dkh, Cow girl, missionary and CBJ on menu. Damage 15 k for 2 shots short time! Will to exchange for classy Indies in Chennai.

Asstronought
07-29-18, 11:36
A week or so back I wanted to try a different SP since SP Music was quoting high for ladies. Contacted SP Love. Thanks to the kind soul who shared the number. Anyway started bargaining since he quoted 10 k for ST one shot. Brought it down to 5 k for a Punjabi lady at a famous Hotel. I had some errands to run nearby which is why I agreed to it. Thank god I did.

She was a little plumper than her pics, but hey I am not a hrithik roshan myself. Started talking about Delhi where she lives and other things while watching a bit of TV and fondling her. She then gave me a great CBJ and we did the deed for about 20 minutes. Then we relaxed for a while after and then I left.

Later I tried to enquire for her availability for a senior of this forum who helped me. But she had already returned to Delhi.

Looks 7/10.

Damage 5 k.

WIR: I don't repeat. So no.

Zingza
07-29-18, 12:15
I am starved. Can someone share me SP contacts in PM.

RajaChn
07-29-18, 13:55
Chennai is either going mad on money or too dry. Nothing much. Only MPs which are done and dusted. Good SPs are hard to find and very expensive. Not to mention Indie contacts.

HoneyDew3
07-29-18, 17:34
Hi,

I am traveling to Madurai. Appreciate good contacts through PM.

RajooDudez
07-29-18, 17:43
As mentioned in my previous report had 4 indies lined up as a part of new discovery. Thanks to my buddies in helping me carry out the exercise to identify these ultimate stuff. So today was for the Zumba girl / fitness babe. Going to keep the report short and sweet. Picked her up from the agreed spot and reached my regular place. Had taken a bottle of Smirnoff and couple of Breezers as per her choice. Both of us freshened up, did a lot of talking for 40 minutes and she sipping the vodka and me my Redbull.

What continued for the next 2.45 hrs was simply beyond my expectation and literally finding no words to explain.

The girl is 22, studying a masters degree in a very famous ladies college in the heart of Chennai and works part time in a sports event organising corporate. She is 5'6" with an impeccable physique. Well imagine how the physique will be for a girl who does 2 hrs of gym with Zumba everyday. The DFK's were with ultimate passion, her emotions were very true and her tits and ass were killers. Loves getting her body sucked and licked wildly especially 32 C firm rubber hard tits and clit. BBJ skills were pretty decent and showed her freshness into this. Did only WOT & RCG as that was a million dollar sight to watch a gymnast figure gyrating on top of you. Handed over the agreed 7.5 k for three hrs. She scrolled through her regular pub friends and finally took a shower and dropped her near her Flat. Bid good bye and she promised me to join for a casual diner meet by Aug end once her semesters are done.

The beauty was her down to earth attitude, extremely easy to strike a conversation and oh yeah! Her impeccable fitness babe physique and that too at a drop dead price. Glad that she isn't one of those regular types trying to hike up money. A true gem indeed. Next week probably would be meeting with the jewellery designer or the small time actress.

CoolSp
07-30-18, 05:10
As mentioned in my previous report had 4 indies lined up as a part of new discovery. Thanks to my buddies in helping me carry out the exercise to identify these ultimate stuff. So today was for the Zumba girl / fitness babe. Going to keep the report short and sweet. Picked her up from the agreed spot and reached my regular place. Had taken a bottle of Smirnoff and couple of Breezers as per her choice. Both of us freshened up, did a lot of talking for 40 minutes and she sipping the vodka and me my Redbull.

What continued for the next 2.45 hrs was simply beyond my expectation and literally finding no words to explain.

The girl is 22, studying a masters degree in a very famous ladies college in the heart of Chennai and works part time in a sports event organising corporate. She is 5'6" with an impeccable physique. Well imagine how the physique will be for a young girl who does 2 hrs of gym with Zumba everyday. The DFK's were with ultimate passion, her emotions were very true and her tits and ass were killers. Loves getting her body sucked and licked wildly especially 32 C firm rubber hard tits and clit. BBJ skills were pretty decent and showed her freshness into this. Did only WOT & RCG as that was a million dollar sight to watch a gymnast figure gyrating on top of you. Handed over the agreed 7.5 k for three hrs..Great find Rajoo. Kudos to you. You keep the Chennai forum alive.

Masked Guy
07-30-18, 07:50

The girl is 22, studying a masters degree in a very famous ladies college in the heart of Chennai and works part time in a sports event organising corporate. She is 5'6" with an impeccable physique. Well imagine how the physique will be for a young girl who does 2 hrs of gym with Zumba everyday. The DFK's were with ultimate passion, her emotions were very true and her tits and ass were killers. Loves getting her body sucked and licked wildly especially 32 C firm rubber hard tits and clit. BBJ skills were pretty decent and showed her freshness into this. A killer FR mate. You have this knack of identifying such gems.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-30-18, 09:40
Saw a deal in nearbuy for 700 1 hour massage in nakshathra spa adyar. Took the deal and went there.

Some MP guys show attitude to nearbuy customers, but nothing like that here.

A pretty Malayalam speaking lady was at reception and she saw my coupon and asked me to go inside.

Then came a mallu MILF. Must be in her early 40's.

(I wasn't very happy) she's on the fatty side.

Completed a decent massage (I didn't mention extras since she's fat and she was wearing a saree).

Then she asked me whether she should massage my jhony, to which I replied yes.

Next, she removed her saree and opened her blouse and lifted her bra (no, I didn't ask for it) and there was big saggy boobs with sexy looking nipples.

She started stroking and I started sucking.

Completed the deed, and gave her 500. She said thank you and I left.

Cons. Congested room with shared A/C.

On going out, I saw a pretty NE girl (must be 30's) waiting for customers. Should have tried her!

Grass is always greener on the other side!

Good budget place for MILF lovers.

I may not try again.

CoolDude35
07-30-18, 10:00
Great find Rajoo. Kudos to you. You keep the chennai forum alive.Keep up the good work!

Fredick100
07-30-18, 12:35
Tried the Spa next to the famous hospital near Arch.

Opted for a NE massage skills was very good and was very much relaxed.

She was very careful with my private parts and asked to adjust my inners now and then.

No extras whr offered and was very strict which was a turn off.

Seniors please guide, before this spa gave extras but now they are strict has management changed?

This is the same one which has a branch in T nagar. Let me know.

Looks: 5/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Damage: 2 K + Rs 250 tip.

Cheers,

FD.

YogiBane
07-30-18, 12:37
Rajoo is simple awesome seeker of new flesh.

Always do finding new birds. And sharing with the.

Group. For this service he is knighted.

Sir Rajoo. May your johnny get up all the time for ever and ever.

What continued for the next 2.45 hrs was simply beyond my expectation and literally finding no words to explain..===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Dberg
07-30-18, 12:51
Hello gents,

I'm doubly cursed by being a US resident so I can't get a paid membership here, and also I just discovered this site and have no posts. I'm in Chennai for only Saturday after spending several weeks deep in Tamil Nadu where there was no action whatsoever. Can anyone help me with meeting an SP? Or at least a decent MP with girls? I will be ready to post reports from all my world travels now that I have found this site but I need some kind soul to help get me started on this forum. Thank you if you are able!

Nanbenda
07-30-18, 12:59
Great find Rajoo. Kudos to you. You keep the chennai forum alive.Only one king is that's J and k.

He I not king. If he is a king should first help. Never ever helped me.

If I ask Coolsp you say. This is his contact. If I ask Rajoo he say this is Coolsp digit. You guys are not king. Jk is only king. Please remember the proverb know sharing is caring. Thanks.

ArideeKrish
07-30-18, 13:27

The beauty was her down to earth attitude, extremely easy to strike a conversation and oh yeah! Her impeccable fitness babe physique and that too at a drop dead price. Glad that she isn't one of those regular types trying to hike up money. A true gem indeed. Next week probably would be meeting with the jewellery designer or the small time actress.Amazing Rajoo bhai. What a figure she is. It was always surpises me that Chennai too has quality of these kinds.

Unearthing is a skill and you keeps us always guessing.

Cheers.

Krish.

SongokuDBz
07-30-18, 14:57
Need help in listing out Girl Friendly Hotels in Chennai with-in city limits. I've not been in the scene for sometime, and I'd like to start off with a good fuck!

Hence requesting fellow seniors to help list some good / hassle free Girl Friendly Hotels within city limits hopefully. The main objective would be, I'll be booking with my name and ID (Guess local ID will suffice) and will be having my friend over, so she wouldn't require to give her credentials.

Please leave a comment / PM for me, so I can start of my mongering journey once again. I've considered OYOs also but for the moment, I'm keeping it as my Plan B of the hotel scene don't work.

Cheers.

JonesChennai
07-30-18, 16:40
Rajoo ji,

Your zumba chick FR made me create an account.

I have never gone beyond MP attempts. Max B2B at cricket bat. Want to try her and reach real manhood.

I will share two MP details though I know you are a pro and will not be into this now.

What continued for the next 2.45 hrs was simply beyond my expectation and literally finding no words to explain..

JonesChennai
07-30-18, 17:32
I have been a regular to this spa and you can't select nearbuy coupon if you want to select the chick. Started first visits with only HJ. Later over next visits seduced to.

TL. The girl is from Bali, medium size (huge ass types). Now comes the highlight. She is usually happy with 700. The drawback is. She keeps talking.

Location of MP is on 7th floor. Can guide further for an exchange o contact.

Local Lion
07-30-18, 18:46
Rajoo ji,

Your zumba chick FR made me create an account.

I have never gone beyond MP attempts. Max B2B at cricket bat. Want to try her and reach real manhood.

I will share two MP details though I know you are a pro and will not be into this now.Ho ho ho good one buddy. Made me laugh.

He will give you his property and wealth but not that chick s no.

Try standing on your own legs and abstain from begging.

Local Lion
07-30-18, 18:59

What continued for the next 2.45 hrs was simply beyond my expectation and literally finding no words to explain..Is this for real.

Its kind of hard 2 believe.

Would a girl of 22 have sex with you or would she be going with her boy friend close 2 her age. Don't know your age. But since you have many posts here am assuming an age of at least above 35.

And a babe that sexy wouud she charge 2.5 k per hour. Since you say you paid 7.5 k for 3 hrs.

To my knowledge it shud have set you back by atleast 20 k.

A well to do college girl will never indulge in sex with strangers or random men. They have their steady boyfriends to do it. Simply she would not risk spoiling her name and family prestige by this.

A not well to do girl wud never even think going for something as basic like a bharatanatyam class.

So facts don't add up.

Awaitin your response.

RajooDudez
07-30-18, 19:37
Rajoo is simple awesome seeker of new flesh.

Always do finding new birds. And sharing with the.

Group. For this service he is knighted.

Sir Rajoo. May your johnny get up all the time for ever and ever.Yogi bro! What a delight to see your post after a long time!. And as usual your witty funny quotes! Hope to see you in Chennai in Aug.

SexInTheCit
07-30-18, 22:15
This happened during the past couple of weeks. Have been in touch with one of the SP and needed a classic time. He had been promising me for a while. Two weeks ago he called and asked if I was interested in taking two at a time. I asked him for the pics which he denied. He said he can't share them as they are high profile, but matches my need. Since he is a trusted guy, I thought why don't I give a try.

The deed was fixed for last Sunday and what a awesome day it turned out to be. Asked him to drop them to a popular resort in ECR. The girls were waiting as I was delayed by 45 minutes. What I saw was just out of my expectations. Two perfectly figured babes, one south and the other north welcome with a broad smile. We had lunch together and all the while I just couldn't control myself to feel their bodies on me. What followed is one of the most craziest things.

We got into the room and had a chat, me anxious and nervous wondering how the hell did I get that lucky.

While talking I moved my hands over the SI and admired her shape. What followed was a long DFK. We removed our clothes and started to play around in the room teasing each other. I pushed the NI on the bed and sucked on her soft and tender young but busty tits. Surprise! the next moment my cock was in the SI's mouth and she sucking on me with slow strokes. God I would have cum at the moment and I pulled myself out of her mouth, but she forcing it in. Managed to pull her beside the NI and devoured their beautiful tits one by one. They kissed each other when I insisted them. Pushed my cock inside the NI's mouth and slapped her face and tits while the SI started to finger my ass. She was either pretty horny or was jealous that my focus was on the NI. Couldn't tolerate the wonderful torture and pulled the SI and started to face fuck her, she gobbled as if she was hungry for it for a year. The NI was watching with a smile as I pumped the SI's face. Ans suddenly the NI's finger in my ass and the next moment I was cumming inside the SI's mouth.

I laid down myself exhausted, while they giggled and started caressing my body, both massaged me in all the right places. Johnny was up in no time, thanks to Suhagra. We took a bath, while I tasted those pussies one by one. Here I was with the most beautiful \girls devouring me and pleasuring me. The SI was on a call while I fucked the NI. I couldn't come though I was hard as a rock. The NI seemed not interested to prolong. The SI happily jumped on to the bed and that was the wildest and longest session that I have ever had. Missionary, doggy, nelson, side. : what not. Too tiring for me, she came on the top and gave a ride of my life. All the while, smiling, moaning loudly. I finally came when she squeezed her legs together and grinded my cock.

Had a lot of beer, kisses and a final blowjob from the NI to end the matter.

Now, I have hit a treasure of contacts from the two. Never believed that I could do that in this city.

Boobs 9- Awesome Juicy.

Body. NI -9, SI - 8.

Attitude and GFE- 10.

WIR. Should I even say.

Damage- 7 K + 3 K for room + 1 k for their travel.

I will share the contacts with only those who have shared with me earlier. Others please excuse.

VkVive
07-30-18, 22:58
Rajoo the King!

The girl is 22, studying a masters degree in a very famous ladies college in the heart of Chennai and works part time in a sports event organising corporate. She is 5'6" with an impeccable physique. Well imagine how the physique will be for a girl who does 2 hrs of gym with Zumba everyday..

ECity045
07-31-18, 02:15
May be to avoid TN police. Most of these contacts lead to budget SPs where the girls are over used and not co-operative. I tried 2 times, and stepped back after seeing the plight of girls.Thanks for the information. It also seemed like these few SPs had ads all over India on the same day. So, clearly something is fishy.

HiFriendd
07-31-18, 05:17
Had a great vacation in Chennai!

This is about 2-3 weeks old FR. Before my vacation, I pinged few seniors and they helped me to connect with high end SPs, thank you seniors! I also met with couple of seniors in person. Here are the girls that I met and their FRs.

1. 26 yo sales girl through music SP.

Cute face, amazing hour glass structure, VLFK, No DATY, CBJ, WOT and Doggy.

WIR: No.

2. 23 yo PG college student, Zumba dance girl through high end SP.

Cute face, very nice athletic body, open to all and very nice attitude. DFK, BBBJ, DATY and all positions on menu.

WIR. Generally I don't repeat but yes.

3. 19 yo UG college student through high end SP.

Wow wow, wow very nice GFE, VDFK, DATY. She cum multiple times.

WIR. Yes yes but She is out of the scene now.

4. 23 yo Call center Girl. Kuthuvizhakku.

Very nice face, good see / the cups, little tummy and Great attitude. DFK, BBBJ, DATY.

WIR. No.

5. Miss P: 26 yo Model / side actress through my friend.

Very cute face, little shaggy be, little voluptuous, engaged in good conversation, showed little dance moves. She rushed for my second pop. DFK, BBBJ, DATY.

WIR. No, generally I don't repeat.

I was not still satisfied and pinged senior for an well known Inde and got her on my last day of vacation.

6. Black beauty teacher.

She really fulfills all my requirements and had a fantastic time. My vacation ends with complete satisfaction.

Looking forward for my next vacation.

JonesChennai
07-31-18, 06:03
Went through your forum posts local lion and can clearly see you begging and complaining pros not helping.

Idhula stand on your own legs advice Vera.

What's the point of ISG if not to ask for contacts?

No one is here to just appreciate and jerk off to FR's.

Peace.

Ho ho ho good one buddy. Made me laugh.

He will give you his property and wealth but not that chick s no.

Try standing on your own legs and abstain from begging.

DeSilvaChennai
07-31-18, 06:38
Thank you for the write-up on vacations. Please can you share the charity done for each of the encounters. A very very tempting vacation for others.

This is about 2-3 weeks old FR. Before my vacation, I pinged few seniors and they helped me to connect with high end SPs, thank you seniors! I also met with couple of seniors in person. Here are the girls that I met and their FRs.

Cute face, very nice athletic body, open to all and very nice attitude. DFK, BBBJ, DATY and all positions on menu.

3. 19 yo UG college student through high end SP..

RajooDudez
07-31-18, 07:02
Is this for real.

Would a girl of 22 have sex with you or would she be going with her boy friend close 2 her age. Don't know your age. But since you have many posts here am assuming an age of at least above 35.

And a babe that sexy wouud she charge 2.5 k per hour. Since you say you paid 7.5 k for 3 hrs..Well. My only answer to you is Money! They are in need of this and they do it. It doesn't matter what my age is and if she has a BF or not. Big league actress sleeps for 20 Lacs-30 Lacs with oldies who are industrialists or big shop owners. Why such gorgeous models and actress need to do it when they already earn a lot in their limelight profession?. Are they not earnig in crores? Its just the need for more money. Period. Some take money and give poor service while some take money and still render the best service. That's the reason I quoted Her as a gem. She's not exposed to the larger crowd that's why she quotes the right price. People here including me and my friends had believed 10 k for two pops or 15 k two pops is the right price. But after a lot of time spent in befriending some SP and understanding their trade we were in rude shock to discover what the girl's actually get paid, including the part time actress that we have got, the actual price is 15 k two pops three hrs. Which if gone via SP would have cost 25-30 k easily. The SPs here eat more than what the girl gets and once this secret was cracked, we now are able to unearth the real price.

I am not here to ask people to believe me. People. Who know me here knows if it's real or not. I had an experience and I shared it. I earn nothing in putting a story that didn't happen.

This Zumba girl is of the same case where her price is 7 k and via SP she was marketed 17-20 k. So I see nothing to feel it's unreal.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-31-18, 07:42
That was an amazing vacation!

Guess same Zumba girl was tried by Rajoo dude too.

Excellent reviews for her. Must be the new craze of the forum.

3. 19 yo UG college student through high end SP.

Fredick100
07-31-18, 09:20
I have been a regular to this spa and you can't select nearbuy coupon if you want to select the chick. Started first visits with only HJ. Later over next visits seduced to.

TL. The girl is from Bali, medium size (huge ass types). Now comes the highlight. She is usually happy with 700. The drawback is. She keeps talking.

Location of MP is on 7th floor. Can guide further for an exchange o contact.Hi Jones,

If I am correct its Sea Spa at 5th floor correct? And not at 7th. I have tried many times but never got any extras but massage was always good.

Can you share the details of the Bali girl and other who share extras to avail the services. Can reciprocate with some of my known contacts.

With regards.

FD.

ChennaiPaiyan
07-31-18, 15:38
Thanks for the FR bro.

I called that spa and one guy picked the call. When I inquired if there were any south Indian staffs are available, he said SI's are not available and only NE's are available.

Are you sure it is that same Nakshatra (translate it to English) MP near Nalli that you are talking about?

Can you please call them and clarify if there are any SI's available in that MP.

Saw a deal in nearbuy for 700 1 hour massage in nakshathra spa adyar. Took the deal and went there.

Some MP guys show attitude to nearbuy customers, but nothing like that here.

A pretty Malayalam speaking lady was at reception and she saw my coupon and asked me to go inside.

Then came a mallu MILF. Must be in her early 40's.

(I wasn't very happy) she's on the fatty side..

CoolSp
07-31-18, 16:50

Cute face, very nice athletic body, open to all and very nice attitude. DFK, BBBJ, DATY and all positions on menu..Glad you had a satisfying trip ji. Kudos!

CoolSp
07-31-18, 16:53
Is this for real.

And a babe that sexy wouud she charge 2.5 k per hour. Since you say you paid 7.5 k for 3 hrs.

To my knowledge it shud have set you back by atleast 20 k.

A well to do college girl will never indulge in sex with strangers or random men. They have their steady boyfriends to do it. Simply she would not risk spoiling her name and family prestige by this.

A not well to do girl wud never even think going for something as basic like a bharatanatyam class.

So facts don't add up.

Awaitin your response.Dude, there is nothing to complain here. Rajoo has unearthed a good amount of gems in the past 2 - 3 years.

RamaSub91
07-31-18, 17:21
Well. My only answer to you is Money! They are in need of this and they do it. It doesn't matter what my age is and if she has a BF or not. Big league actress sleeps for 20 Lacs-30 Lacs with oldies who are industrialists or big shop owners. Why such gorgeous models and actress need to do it when they already earn a lot in their limelight profession?. Are they not earnig in crores? Its just the need for more money. Period. Some take money and give poor service while some take money and still render the best service. That's the reason I quoted Her as a gem. She's not exposed to the larger crowd that's why she quotes the right price. People here including me and my friends had believed 10 k for two pops or 15 k two pops is the right price. But after a lot of time spent in befriending some SP and understanding their trade we were in rude shock to discover what the girl's actually get paid, including the part time actress that we have got, the actual price is 15 k two pops three hrs..Rajoo,

Can you please share the details of the Zumba girl? I am new to this forum and obtained a subscription just now. It will be really useful if you could share the details. Unfortunately, I don't know any SP but have a few MP contacts, which I can share in exchange if required.

NaughtyGuyAdi
07-31-18, 17:57
Well. My only answer to you is Money! They are in need of this and they do it. It doesn't matter what my age is and if she has a BF or not. Big league actress sleeps for 20 Lacs-30 Lacs with oldies who are industrialists or big shop owners. Why such gorgeous models and actress need to do it when they already earn a lot in their limelight profession?. Are they not earnig in crores? Its just the need for more money. Period. Some take money and give poor service while some take money and still render the best service. That's the reason I quoted Her as a gem. She's not exposed to the larger crowd that's why she quotes the right price. People here including me and my friends had believed 10 k for two pops or 15 k two pops is the right price. But after a lot of time spent in befriending some SP and understanding their trade we were in rude shock to discover what the girl's actually get paid, including the part time actress that we have got, the actual price is 15 k two pops three hrs. Which if gone via SP would have cost 25-30 k easily. The SPs here eat more than what the girl gets and once this secret was cracked, we now are able to unearth the real price.

I am not here to ask people to believe me. People. Who know me here knows if it's real or not. I had an experience and I shared it. I earn nothing in putting a story that didn't happen.

This Zumba girl is of the same case where her price is 7 k and via SP she was marketed 17-20 k. So I see nothing to feel it's unreal.I agree with you bro. Had a similar experience about 6 months back. The girl had some financial problems and she can't tell it in her home, I went to Bangalore (where I live. Visiting chennai once in month due to some personal commitments) with her for 2 days. She was a mallu and studying here in Chennai. I spend 20 k for a full weekend with her. If you search properly you will find these kind of non professional gems. I met a same kind of girl here in Bangalore also. Spent some 35 k on her over the period of last 1 year. But have a genuine girlfriend experience. We are meeting at least once in a month. Went to Goa with her for a 5 days trip in last year.

P.S.: I can't share the chennai girls contact now, as she wants to do it once and stop everything. Not in touch with her after the deed, as I'm respecting her decision.

JosephDaniel
07-31-18, 18:05
After reading your FR's, I just wonder what makes you to travel all the way from Bangalore to unearth a golden pussy here in Chennai? As if there is there is shortage of pussies in Chennai, we see your buddies praising you as the king of Chennai!

Well. My only answer to you is Money! They are in need of this and they do it. It doesn't matter what my age is and if she has a BF or not. Big league actress sleeps for 20 Lacs-30 Lacs with oldies who are industrialists or big shop owners. Why such gorgeous models and actress need to do it when they already earn a lot in their limelight profession?. Are they not earnig in crores? Its just the need for more money. Period. Some take money and give poor service while some take money and still render the best service. That's the reason I quoted Her as a gem. She's not exposed to the larger crowd that's why she quotes the right price. People here including me and my friends had believed 10 k for two pops or 15 k two pops is the right price. But after a lot of time spent in befriending some SP and understanding their trade we were in rude shock to discover what the girl's actually get paid, including the part time actress that we have got, the actual price is 15 k two pops three hrs. Which if gone via SP would have cost 25-30 k easily. The SPs here eat more than what the girl gets and once this secret was cracked, we now are able to unearth the real price.

This Zumba girl is of the same case where her price is 7 k and via SP she was marketed 17-20 k. So I see nothing to feel it's unreal.

Local Lion
07-31-18, 18:22
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Local Lion
07-31-18, 18:26

This Zumba girl is of the same case where her price is 7 k and via SP she was marketed 17-20 k. So I see nothing to feel it's unreal.OK fine.

Appeared unrealistic 2 me so I wrote that.

Can't expect everyone to go with your writeup at the first instance can you.

Local Lion
07-31-18, 18:27
Dude, there is nothing to complain here. Rajoo has unearthed a good amount of gems in the past 2 - 3 years.Who is complainin.

Was only saying it appeared unrealistic.

Masked Guy
07-31-18, 20:33
Of late, I've seen a lot of glamorous girls standing on this stretch and guys on bikes and cars having conversations with them. Curious to know if actions are happening along this road. Any insights will be appreciated.

Sska999
07-31-18, 21:34
For a day in Chennai!

Need outcall for Hotel.

Indie.

An Old Soul
07-31-18, 23:17
Hi fellow mongers,

I recently tried one of SP Latha's bird and it was pretty bang average. She rushed through the entire session. She was one of the sowkarpet type girl, think her name was Ayesha (not sure though). Please tell me the name of the best bird you have tried from SP Latha so that I will book the same bird and avoid wasting hard earned cash. Please feel free to send the details in a private message. Thanks!

P. S. She is the only contact I have and changing the S. P. Is not an option unfortunately.

ECity045
08-01-18, 01:57
Of late, I've seen a lot of glamorous girls standing on this stretch and guys on bikes and cars having conversations with them. Curious to know if actions are happening along this road. Any insights will be appreciated.I didn't know there was a GST stretch on OMR. Couldn't find the acronym on the map either. Do you mean on OMR and on GST?

Rasalghul
08-01-18, 03:02
I didn't know there was a GST stretch on OMR. Couldn't find the acronym on the map either. Do you mean on OMR and on GST?I think he is mentioning about Pallavaram 200 ft road. I think so.

RajooDudez
08-01-18, 03:47
After reading your FR's, I just wonder what makes you to travel all the way from Bangalore to unearth a golden pussy here in Chennai? As if there is there is shortage of pussies in Chennai, we see your buddies praising you as the king of Chennai!Well. I didn't come to Chennai on deputation to unearth pussies. All done whilst I was in Bangalore with the help of some ISG folks. Well I don't know if there's shortage of pussies in Chennai. If you have good ones please help the needy souls.

Masked Guy
08-01-18, 04:03
I didn't know there was a GST stretch on OMR. Couldn't find the acronym on the map either. Do you mean on OMR and on GST?I am talking about the road that connects OMR & GST (near Chrompet). I've seen what I mentioned in the previous report in multiple places on this road (on left hand side when going from OMR).

ThatChennaiBoy
08-01-18, 05:46
I agree with you bro. Had a similar experience about 6 months back. The girl had some financial problems and she can't tell it in her home, I went to Bangalore (where I live. Visiting chennai once in month due to some personal commitments) with her

P.S.: I can't share the chennai girls contact now, as she wants to do it once and stop everything. Not in touch with her after the deed, as I'm respecting her decision.Hello Adi,

How do you unearth such gems?

Guide us too.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-01-18, 05:51
Thanks for the FR bro.

I called that spa and one guy picked the call. When I inquired if there were any south Indian staffs are available, he said SI's are not available and only NE's are available.

Are you sure it is that same Nakshatra (translate it to English) MP near Nalli that you are talking about?

Can you please call them and clarify if there are any SI's available in that MP.Payyan,

That's the same MP I mentioned.

That day, I saw one SI and when I was leaving, one NE.

SI MILF told me she joined that day only and that's why she was in saree. May be she left.

In reception, there was a pretty lady (who seems to own the place) and one guy (looks like her driver) who guided me to the room.

I don't have their number with me.

RnaFromDna
08-01-18, 09:26
I didn't know there was a GST stretch on OMR. Couldn't find the acronym on the map either. Do you mean on OMR and on GST?I think you are talking about OMR to Pallikarnai stretch. They are TG.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-01-18, 09:47
My search in Adyar continued for one more day and this time, I ended up in a weird colored leaf spa.

On phone, he said it's 1.5 k starting, but once I reached, he demanded 2 k, or else, they will give me a guy for massage!

Gave the money, changed to dispos, and waited. No one came even after 15 minutes.

I called the guy and he said 'the best girl's he has is having her lunch.

So I continued waiting. Another 20 minutes passed and a short fat Tamil girl appeared.

I was put off, and she started the massage. It was a decent one. She gave hints of extras, and was talking nice English. She claimed that she works for cognizant!

Massage ended and I didn't feel like asking for extras somehow.

Gave her 500 rupees and she hugged. Tits were huge, so I took them out and saw them in light. Huge saggy tits on a 26 year or so old girl.

Put it back, said bye and left.

On the way out, I saw a senior colleague of me waiting at the reception. Guess he didn't see me. I ran away!

Tits- 5/10 huge saggy tits.

Cooperation. Good.

Place. Shabby rooms with an ac that took almost an hour to cool the room properly.

BaalaYogi
08-01-18, 10:43
Finally, re-entered the scene with a stop over at the Croma MP (special thanks to all who helped me with details). Was a little hesitant initially, made up my mind and paid a visit yesterday. Not difficult to find the building, the only hiccup was the verification of reference by the counter guy (it went to the extent of turning me away due to unavailability of my reference's phone number).

After a lot of persuasive talks, the guy accepted me, showed two options, both NI. Chose FN package with the petite one.

Now coming to the actual experience, it was not so great. The chick got FN from the beginning of the namesake massage, let me fondle the assets and finished with a HJ.

I am not sure if I will visit again, but crossed this MP from my bucket list for sure.

My thanks to all the kind souls for the help again.

Damages: 3.5 K, no tips.

Cheers,

Yogi.

SuperDuperHunt
08-01-18, 13:42
Hi ISGians,

Today had time and could visit the Sai HC at Vettukani A2 B. There were 4 chicks. 3 southie & 1 from North.

Picked up the average looking Telugu babe with little extra pounds but cute and seemed cooperative. Paid the normal counter.

Started with normal massage and enjoyed initial 10 minutes without chitchat. She was on top touching all sensual parts and was trying to unmute my silence. Her hands were strong.

I wanted to extract the money paid for counter by getting a good massage. After a while I was keen to explore the real reason for the visit.

Finally I opened up as don't wanted to waste more seconds. 2 K for B2 B and 3 k BJ and everything you want but no FS. I agreed on the pricing.

She hugged me tight and and said I like your perfume and asked for the brand name. Nice ice breaker from her. She said to wash the dick. And come to the massage table.

After washing came back to room and now she pushed me to the bed and started licking me everywhere lips, chest, neck and I was just holding her hairs.

She went down there took my tool into her mouth and started BBJ. It went for around 5 min and as I was about to come, I stopped her. Moved her towards the table hold her from back pressed her boobs hard and she was enjoying it moving her hands as well in motion and moaning sometimes. We did it for almost 5-7 min and then I asked her to lay down on table.

Now I was on top licking her body from everywhere sucking her boobs. Her boobs were little saggy but handy and I did enjoy pressing them really hard. She looked a bit comfortable when her nipples were sucked.

She asked if you can massage me and I did following her style and fingered her in between and she was moaning really loud sometimes. Then she pulled me towards her and did French kiss and started licking my chest and was keep saying that I really liked your fragrance.

I made her to lick my balls and my dick from everywhere and I was feeling that wet touch of her tongue, fuck it was sensual. Did a very long French kiss again while she was playing with my tool from one hand and I was just measuring & playing with her pussy from outside. After a while she vigorously started to stroke the dick and then came a big wave of cum and a big smile on both of our faces.

We took bath together, she cleaned my tool and asked me to hold her from back while in shower. I didn't miss this chance as well, applied shampoo on her body specially boobs from back and was playing with them and she was really enjoying it.

Finally that fucking hot and sensual session got over.

Counter charges- 2 K.

Her Professional Charges- 3.5 K + 500 (tip).

Ratings.

Look: 5/10.

Massage: 7/10.

GFE Attitude: 10/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Blow job: 8/10.

Recall values: High for people who are not keen on looks but look for pleasure.

ChennaiPaiyan
08-01-18, 16:15
Thanks for the reply bro.

That would be too bad if the SI had quit so soon.

Although I like NE's, I prefer SI's. If you happen to visit the MP anytime again, please let us know if any SI's are available.

Payyan,

That's the same MP I mentioned.

That day, I saw one SI and when I was leaving, one NE.

SI MILF told me she joined that day only and that's why she was in saree. May be she left.

In reception, there was a pretty lady (who seems to own the place) and one guy (looks like her driver) who guided me to the room.

I don't have their number with me.

Rasalghul
08-01-18, 18:22
Hi ISGians,

Today had time and could visit the Sai HC at Vettukani A2 B. There were 4 chicks. 3 southie & 1 from North.

Picked up the average looking Telugu babe with little extra pounds but cute and seemed cooperative. Paid the normal counter.

Started with normal massage and enjoyed initial 10 minutes without chitchat. She was on top touching all sensual parts and was trying to unmute my silence. Her hands were strong.

I wanted to extract the money paid for counter by getting a good massage. After a while I was keen to explore the real reason for the visit.

Finally I opened up as don't wanted to waste more seconds. 2 K for B2 B and 3 k BJ and everything you want but no FS. I agreed on the pricing..After reading this FR, The one think that keeps coming back in my mind is your perfume! What perfume do you use?

ECity045
08-02-18, 01:15
I am talking about the road that connects OMR & GST (near Chrompet). I've seen what I mentioned in the previous report in multiple places on this road (on left hand side when going from OMR).As another poster pointed out, this road I guess is the 200 ft Road. I think it is worth taking one for the team if one is in Madras. Unfortunately, I am not, so I wouldn't be able to do so.

ArideeKrish
08-02-18, 06:14
Before I embarked my Thai trip, I was introduced to one of the lady SP through a good friend in the Chennai forum. Thanks Bro. He gave all the references and the lady SP was very sweet to talk. Must have talked to her close to an hour every day for the next 3-4 days and got acquainted well. Out of the few collections she had, there was a girl who was a typical girl next door type. She was wheatish with large eyes and a medium built body. The pic was not very much revealing to describe her assets. However one thing was very clear she was very tall. Showed my interest on her asked about her services. The SP told she is 23, Telugu girl, working as accountant and studying part time. She assured of amazing service and guaranteed I will not repent the selection. The SP kept on repeating this girl enjoys the act as much as we do and she feels earning money for this is a bonus for her. Not going by the words of the SP asked her to connect me with the girl. Next day the SP connected and was having a causal chat and when I breached the topic of any restrictions in the act she felt shy and handed over the phone to SP and the SP assured no restrictions.

Convinced after the interaction, fixed a day for the deed but I was not able to make up and had to cancel hours before. Moreover, the following week I had to board my flight for the Thai trip so couldn't engage with the SP or the girl. After investing time and effort in building a relation, dint want this to wither away. So connected the SP with our friend Rajoodudez and he took the girl and the report is there in the forum. On his feedback, the best phrase to describe her is "she is a cock hungry sex maniac ". As there were works piled up for the weekend decided to try her in a weekday after work, which is not my usual. This time we had the direct number of her, courtesy Rajoodudez who got me connected with the girl again directly bypassing the SP. So fixed the appointment yesterday for 5 k 2 pops 3 hours. I know these rates are not believable but trust me the SP was paying only half of this amount to her.

She looked a lot better in person than she was in the pic. As my expectation was not high I was quite impressed on her looks. She should be 5'8" dressed in blue top and white legging and would easily pass on for the girl next door looks. We drove to my usual place and Check-in was a breeze and started with general chat for few minutes before we opened Bacardi. After couple of rounds we proceeded to bed and started undressing. Her physique should be just a tad more than the slim type and had an inch of a bulge for tummy with side handles. Boobs were medium sized and won't tell it's her highlight or the best part. Her back was proportional to her height and with some extra fat. Without any exaggerations she was very very wild in bed. Her DFK was so passionate and she was amazing with the tongue play. Her highlight is BBJ. She loves cock so much and gives BJ with a fire in her eyes. Not many can do she was equally good in sucking the balls. She does it with right pressure it gives pleasure and mild pain at the same time. Throughout she kept on asking whether I was enjoying the deed but dint want to tell her this was one of my best.

First round started with WoT and she was driving on me very crazily. I generally do things very soft, smooth with feather touch but this girl was making the bed bang on the wall with loud sound. She kept biting, teasing and stimulating all the possible nerves in the body. Finished the first round in missionary and she too thoroughly enjoyed it. Her moans were not fake and was sounded genuine. We had one more round of Bacardi and ordered for food. During the conversation she told she enjoys sex a lot and it had been more than 1.5 months since she last had. At times she goes out not for the money but for the pleasure. She shared her interests in going long drives and staying out in resorts. The second round is only BBJ. Told her I would be lying idle and it's her duty to make me cum. That was one of the best BJ I had recently and she does every aspect in a BJ. She is a really a porn star in action and can even put them to shame. She insisted for a CIM and which eventually happened. We both were literally tired and then had our dinner. During parting she confirmed me to meet her the next week for the drive which I accepted happily.

She is one rare girl and very difficult to come across these types. The seniors and the Super seniors who met her know exactly what this girl is and the experience she provides. If one is into hot wild sex, she is the girl.

Krish.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-02-18, 07:28
Has anyone tried the Kilpauk or Nungambakkam cricket bat spa?

I got a call from them few times and planning to try. But would like to hear the review of girls if anyone tried.

My PM is active if you want to give comments privately.

JosephDaniel
08-02-18, 07:51
Is it like your Folks here in Chennai will test the girl before, so you can save your hard earned money and also get the credibility for an FR?

Well. I didn't come to Chennai on deputation to unearth pussies. All done whilst I was in Bangalore with the help of some ISG folks. Well I don't know if there's shortage of pussies in Chennai. If you have good ones please help the needy souls.

HardLance
08-02-18, 07:54
Finally, re-entered the scene with a stop over at the Croma MP (special thanks to all who helped me with details). Was a little hesitant initially, made up my mind and paid a visit yesterday. Not difficult to find the building, the only hiccup was the verification of reference by the counter guy (it went to the extent of turning me away due to unavailability of my reference's phone number).

After a lot of persuasive talks, the guy accepted me, showed two options, both NI. Chose FN package with the petite one.

Now coming to the actual experience, it was not so great. The chick got FN from the beginning of the namesake massage, let me fondle the assets and finished with a HJ.

I am not sure if I will visit again, but crossed this MP from my bucket list for sure.

My thanks to all the kind souls for the help again.

Damages: 3.5 K, no tips.

Cheers,

Yogi.Same experience, avoid the NI petite chick Miss. M. Total waste of your money.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-02-18, 07:56
Would like to have feedback from fellow mongers about the girl named Madhu from music. Though she looks great in photo, music is quoting heavy damage of 7 K. Please let me know about the girls service. Is she worth of 7 K?Please clear your inbox.

Maa To Blr
08-02-18, 15:15
Is this on the side road next to nalli in adyar? I went there today and there was a guy at the counter. He said we can't choose staff and its by rotation. That put me off. He quoted rs 2000 and no indications of any extras. The one he sent for me was about 35-40 quite fat. As a result, I didn't take the service.

Has anyone tried the one on the road opposite ambika aplam depot in adyar? Above the bank.

JosephDaniel
08-02-18, 16:00
Inbox cleared.

Please clear your inbox.

SuperDuperHunt
08-02-18, 16:27
Before I embarked my Thai trip, I was introduced to one of the lady SP through a good friend in the Chennai forum. Thanks Bro. He gave all the references and the lady SP was very sweet to talk. Must have talked to her close to an hour every day for the next 3-4 days and got acquainted well. Out of the few collections she had, there was a girl who was a typical girl next door type. She was wheatish with large eyes and a medium built body. The pic was not very much revealing to describe her assets. However one thing was very clear she was very tall. Showed my interest on her asked about her services. The SP told she is 23, Telugu girl, working as accountant and studying part time. She assured of amazing service and guaranteed I will not repent the selection. The SP kept on repeating this girl enjoys the act as much as we do and she feels earning money for this is a bonus for her. Not going by the words of the SP asked her to connect me with the girl. Next day the SP connected and was having a causal chat and when I breached the topic of any restrictions in the act she felt shy and handed over the phone to SP and the SP assured no restrictions..Ver well written. Keep on creating new contacts & assets.

RajooDudez
08-02-18, 19:21
Is it like your Folks here in Chennai will test the girl before, so you can save your hard earned money and also get the credibility for an FR?We take turns in biting the bullet.

RamaSub91
08-02-18, 20:22

I got a call from them few times and planning to try. But would like to hear the review of girls if anyone tried.

My PM is active if you want to give comments privately.Haven't tried Kilpauk or Nungambakkam. But have tried MRC Nagar and Nandanam. MRC Nagar has one from neighbouring country (East side) and she gave a sensual massage with extras. She encourages you to fondle with her assets. Have repeated once. Damage is 2 K counter & 1.5 k tips.

Nandanam is lack lustre. Not much of interest from NE Indian staff. Did mechanically, but had real good assets to play with. Damage - 2 K counter + 1 k tip.

Hope this helps.

Local Lion
08-02-18, 20:39
Is this on the side road next to nalli in adyar? I went there today and there was a guy at the counter. He said we can't choose staff and its by rotation. That put me off. He quoted rs 2000 and no indications of any extras. The one he sent for me was about 35-40 quite fat. As a result, I didn't take the service.

Has anyone tried the one on the road opposite ambika aplam depot in adyar? Above the bank.Your post is confusing.

Are you talking about one MP or two MP s here.

BTW which is that side road near nalli.

Which bank are you talking about.

ArideeKrish
08-03-18, 01:33
Is it like your Folks here in Chennai will test the girl before, so you can save your hard earned money and also get the credibility for an FR?Not necessarily. In my recent FR on the accountant girl, though I made the initial break through, he took the first plunge.

BaalaYogi
08-03-18, 05:10
Same experience, avoid the NI petite chick Miss. M. Total waste of your money.Thanks buddy. Wish I came to know this a little early. Do you recommend any particular therapist there?

WaterBoy747
08-03-18, 06:46
Haven't tried Kilpauk or Nungambakkam. But have tried MRC Nagar and Nandanam. MRC Nagar has one from neighbouring country (East side) and she gave a sensual massage with extras. She encourages you to fondle with her assets. Have repeated once. Damage is 2 K counter & 1.5 k tips.

Nandanam is lack lustre. Not much of interest from NE Indian staff. Did mechanically, but had real good assets to play with. Damage - 2 K counter + 1 k tip.

Hope this helps.I've been lucky to get some really nice service from a nice Thai girl at the Nungambakkam branch. I've also posted an FR about the same.

Cheers.

CoolSp
08-03-18, 08:34
Before I embarked my Thai trip, I was introduced to one of the lady SP through a good friend in the Chennai forum. Thanks Bro. He gave all the references and the lady SP was very sweet to talk. Must have talked to her close to an hour every day for the next 3-4 days and got acquainted well. Out of the few collections she had, there was a girl who was a typical girl next door type. She was wheatish with large eyes and a medium built body. The pic was not very much revealing to describe her assets. However one thing was very clear she was very tall. Showed my interest on her asked about her services. The SP told she is 23, Telugu girl, working as accountant and studying part time. She assured of amazing service and guaranteed I will not repent the selection. The SP kept on repeating this girl enjoys the act as much as we do and she feels earning money for this is a bonus for her. Not going by the words of the SP asked her to connect me with the girl. Next day the SP connected and was having a causal chat and when I breached the topic of any restrictions in the act she felt shy and handed over the phone to SP and the SP assured no restrictions.

Convinced after the interaction, fixed a day for the deed but I was not able to make up and had to cancel hours before. Moreover, the following week I had to board my flight for the Thai trip so couldn't engage with the SP or the girl. After investing time and effort in building a relation, dint want this to wither away. So connected the SP with our friend Rajoodudez and he took the girl and the report is there in the forum. On his feedback, the best phrase to describe her is "she is a cock hungry sex maniac ". As there were works piled up for the weekend decided to try her in a weekday after work, which is not my usual. This time we had the direct number of her, courtesy Rajoodudez who got me connected with the girl again directly bypassing the SP. So fixed the appointment yesterday for 5 k 2 pops 3 hours. I know these rates are not believable but trust me the SP was paying only half of this amount to her.Kudos Krish. Nice FR and glad you had a good one. Another gem found.

SuperDuperHunt
08-03-18, 10:34
Haven't tried Kilpauk or Nungambakkam. But have tried MRC Nagar and Nandanam. MRC Nagar has one from neighbouring country (East side) and she gave a sensual massage with extras. She encourages you to fondle with her assets. Have repeated once. Damage is 2 K counter & 1.5 k tips.

Hope this helps.MRC Nagar outlet has some low quality chicks. Walked out without taking a service.

Fiend01
08-03-18, 12:24
Hey guys,

I'm a Chennai local who's new here. I don't know how things work but I've got a subscription so if anyone has any tips or useful information please message me or post here thanks!

Cskianraj
08-04-18, 03:47
Looked like they are moving out. Do you have their #?

Hi ISGians,

Finally I opened up as don't wanted to waste more seconds. 2 K for B2 B and 3 k BJ and everything you want but no FS. I agreed on the pricing..

RnaFromDna
08-04-18, 11:51

Convinced after the interaction, fixed a day for the deed but I was not able to make up and had to cancel hours before. Moreover, the following week I had to board my flight for the Thai trip so couldn't engage with the SP or the girl. After investing time and effort in building a relation, dint want this to wither away. So connected the SP with our friend Rajoodudez and he took the girl and the report is there in the forum. On his feedback, the best phrase to describe her is "she is a cock hungry sex maniac ". As there were works piled up for the weekend decided to try her in a weekday after work, which is not my usual. This time we had the direct number of her, courtesy Rajoodudez who got me connected with the girl again directly bypassing the SP..You are so lucky man. I think you enjoye a lot.

Local Lion
08-04-18, 16:46
Looked like they are moving out. Do you have their #?Moving out. Really. How do you know.

Aadhi
08-04-18, 18:34
Dude,

What is the cricket bat here, I mean I can't decipher it.

Hope this helps.

Humbleking
08-04-18, 20:03
I have real admiration for this thread and want to subscribe to it, only in vain. I tried purchasing the subscription with my debit card from India / US, but it wouldn't let me. Has anyone else faced this issue? Any input would be helpful thanks.

Cskianraj
08-05-18, 03:32
Moving out. Really. How do you know.Went there on Friday and it was locked. Things were messy too.

CrazyBooz88
08-05-18, 03:46
Dude,

What is the cricket bat here, I mean I can't decipher it.The tree / tree bark material used to make cricket bats.

Good luck!!

Cheers!!

RajooDudez
08-05-18, 06:02
Well there are many souls to thank first before I write the FR. One buddy for unlocking this babe & the other one for taking out his air miles without a thought to book me a room in an upscale hotel in the city. Without them this would have not been the experience I would now keep cherishing for long and thinking of repeating again soon. This is about the actress I had written in one of my earlier FR. The day was all set for this Sunday and I had already checked in at the hotel and to my big surprise my room was upgraded to an executive suite. Voila that looked like it's all going to be really good. Then went to her location picked her up in my car and then entered the hotel. She was happy to see the suite and we sat in the living room and started our talk which lasted easily for 1.5 hrs. Spoke about her life, her hobbies, funny incidents & a bit about the silver screen. As time went on the affinity became higher.

What happened in the next 1.5 hrs is something that I am still trying to believe if it really happened. From prolonged smooching to wild licking & from a passionate BBJ to endless tit sucking it was all something like a porn experience. All ended up with me coming on RCG and sweating like a mine worker. Amazing experience that made me want more. We dressed up and back again in my car and dropped her at her residence. One final hug inside the car and one final smooch before she shyingly ran away saying you are so naughty. The 15 k spent was pure worth.

Now about the girl. Her physique is in such a way that I rightly titled her as mermaid. The most most most amazing tits I have ever seen, licked and sucked in my mongering experience even a level above the Zumba girl. Amazing waist, jiggly ass and a simple innocent face. Bro I don't know how you unearthed her but for 15 k she is amazing. Very jovial, very friendly no headweight whatsoever. From Hi Hello, WhatsApp chat 24 hrs back to hey babes, is what the progress has happened. Will be taking her out in couple of weeks for a dinner exclusively and get to know her more. Then may be after a month or two plan for another once in a lifetime experience. She is indeed a mermaid & a gem of a find to be preserved. Thanks once again to both my buddies to have facilitated this. Post the experience the MM meet happened but on a low scale. Many couldn't make it but thanks to all those who came.

RedDrag
08-05-18, 06:41
I have real admiration for this thread and want to subscribe to it, only in vain. I tried purchasing the subscription with my debit card from India / US, but it wouldn't let me. Has anyone else faced this issue? Any input would be helpful thanks.You can use Entropaydotcom and then pay via it.

Rocky84
08-05-18, 07:55
I had received this contact from a non ISG acquaintance and on reaching out to her, she sent a very detailed lengthy note about her services and charges. She comes across as an educated inde and was clear in communicating that she doesn't share pics. I want to know if anyone in this forum has tried this bird and if there are any FR's on her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't share the contact yet, as I haven't met her. Based on my meeting, I will update with an FR.

Zingza
08-05-18, 09:54
Just google. Cricket bat made with which wood and you find the answer for the spa.

CoolSp
08-05-18, 15:45
Today had a chance to meet a girl with a nice personality with one of our famous lady chatterbox sp. She is in a good profession, a trained classical and western dancer and a real intelligent person. Though I was not able do well because of my own issue (forgot to take pill before deed), have to admit she is the most intelligent woman I have been with and some one who can wow you with her life advice.

Overall time well spent. She has good tits and a nice person to be with.

CoolSp
08-05-18, 15:51
Dear Rajoo and Arideekrish.

I have to really appreciate the effort you have guys have spent in the last 3-4 month especially and overall the past 2 plus years to unearth the rarest of rare gems. Though from outside it looks like it is though to crack Rajoo, after knowing you for about almost 2 years, I am awestruck with the time, money, strict standards and the xray eyes you have developed to shortlist the real gems. Many of the mongers have sowed the benefits of the hard work you guys have put in. You have made sure genuine guys don't waste money. The strict standards you have in evaluating mongers to whom you help is commendable. After some bitter experience I have to accept, your strict standards are necessary.

Rajoo and Krish you guys have reached the echelons of mongerhood and have really made Chennai forum what it is. Feel really glad to be connected with you guys.

Keep up the good work.

Rocky84
08-05-18, 16:46
After scouring through Loc, I was able to build a portfolio of SP's in South Chennai. Most of the times the birds are pretty average, but today one of the SP's sent this Bangalore bird, who has an awesome hour glass figure. She was fair, must be around 22-25 yrs and had firm titties. She was ok with everything except DFK and DATY. She quoted 2 k for CBJ as tips, but I negotiated it down to 1 k and what followed was 20 minutes of bliss. I came early which was not a surprise considering her involvement in the act. She is going to be with the SP for another few days before heading back to Bangalore.

Face- 8/10.

Figure- 10/10.

GFE- 7/10.

No DFK & DATY.

CBJ. With 1 k tips.

Total damage 3.3 k (SP) + 1 k tips.

Ready to share SP details for other contacts and references.

Inglorious69
08-05-18, 18:13
SPs running business through Hotels are probably not the safest and best avoided I guess.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/flesh-trade-in-chennai-hotel-busted-four-held/articleshow/65266069.cms

ArideeKrish
08-05-18, 18:58
Today had a chance to meet a girl with a nice personality with one of our famous lady chatterbox sp. She is in a good profession, a trained classical and western dancer and a real intelligent person. Though I was not able do well because of my own issue (forgot to take pill before deed), have to admit she is the most intelligent woman I have been with and some one who can wow you with her life advice.

Overall time well spent. She is young, good tits and a nice person to be with.Super CoolSp ji. Had your time well spent. At times it is not only the action that matters. It is the companionship and how they make us feel.

Been with girls for 4-5 hours but did just once and had amazing time off the bed.

Cheers.

Krish.

Zingza
08-06-18, 01:16
Waiting for superduper to have a final say on this.

Went there on Friday and it was locked. Things were messy too.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-06-18, 03:46
SPs running business through Hotels are probably not the safest and best avoided I guess.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/flesh-trade-in-chennai-hotel-busted-four-held/articleshow/65266069.cmsSP love had shared these profiles!

I was planning to try one on Thursday, but got busy at work and couldn't make it.

Thank God! Need to be more careful now. I was thinking that hotel SPs are safe, which is proved to be a wrong hypothesis now. Sigh!

AppuKumar
08-06-18, 03:56

Overall time well spent. She is young, good tits and a nice person to be with.Seems a rare find, would like a chance to spend time with her.

RamaSub91
08-06-18, 05:43
Went there on Friday and it was locked. Things were messy too.They are closing. The lady who used to work there called me saying she is out of it and asked if I wanted an in-call or outcall service.

That place is closing down. Probably check if their Thiruvanmyur branch is open. They have one near famous cultural academy in thiruvanmyur.

WaterBoy747
08-06-18, 06:54

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/flesh-trade-in-chennai-hotel-busted-four-held/articleshow/65266069.cmsWow. This has to be hotel Clarion. I myself was once directed to use the service lift by an SP. It actually felt like the owner of the hotel specifically built the service lift for this as you see a lounge area by the service lift. Good to know that mongers weren't caught during the raid.

Cheers.

Local Lion
08-06-18, 07:19
Went there on Friday and it was locked. Things were messy too.Hmmm.

Was there on last Tuesday. No indications of any movement.

Will have to check.

Local Lion
08-06-18, 18:04
They are closing. The lady who used to work there called me saying she is out of it and asked if I wanted an in-call or outcall service.

That place is closing down. Probably check if their Thiruvanmyur branch is open. They have one near famous cultural academy in thiruvanmyur.Called up both ECR and Thiruvanmiyur numbers. No one is answering. Looks like they will shift elsewhere and start again.

When I went to Thiruvanmiyur last week the guy said they are facin some issues and asked me 2 go 2 ECR. All the gurls from thiruvanmiyur were asked 2 gi 2 ECR. When I went to ECR I asked one of the thiruvanmiyir center girl who provided me service. And she said an inspection from LE happened. But she said nothin to worry as it happens regularly to check for prostitution. The girl was totally relaxed and casual.

Though I enjoyed with her but my mind was racing and moving here and there.

So be safe everyone.

Now I remember the message from Eat pray and love. Though I disputed at that time now I tend 2 go with it.

Apologies EPL.

Local Lion
08-06-18, 18:08
Wow. This has to be hotel Clarion. I myself was once directed to use the service lift by an SP. It actually felt like the owner of the hotel specifically built the service lift for this as you see a lounge area by the service lift. Good to know that mongers weren't caught during the raid.

Cheers.Its Clarion alright. It s a sleazy hitel even when it was hotel president.

But people who check the link also need 2 know and agree police did not get their share that's why the raid.

Police know of every MP and sp but still they operate. Why: because police get their share.

Vinay1972
08-06-18, 20:08

Overall time well spent. She is young, good tits and a nice person to be with.Thanks awesome looks like my kind of fun.

Vinay1972
08-06-18, 20:14

She is one rare girl and very difficult to come across these types. The seniors and the Super seniors who met her know exactly what this girl is and the experience she provides. If one is into hot wild sex, she is the girl.

Krish.Please can you provide me line. I am coming to Chennai for 1 day and don't want to experiment as I get very less chances to have a night out.

Thanks my PM is active.

AppuKumar
08-07-18, 06:10
Yeah was also disappointed of closing down, both one at A2 B and akk were closed, after disappointment went to Cricket bat spa to try luck. Got a cute SI married, wasn't sure to ask for extras, had a good massage. At the time of leaving I asked do you do extras she said 2 k, I was cursing myself not asking before, it was closing time and left the place. Will try next time for sure.

Young One
08-07-18, 12:25
Of late, I've seen a lot of glamorous girls standing on this stretch and guys on bikes and cars having conversations with them. Curious to know if actions are happening along this road. Any insights will be appreciated.Could you please tell me the proper location and at what time? I'm willing to check it out. Chennai is lacking a good streetwalker scene.

ArvinDakeni
08-08-18, 02:29
After scouring through Loc, I was able to build a portfolio of SP's in South Chennai. Most of the times the birds are pretty average, but today one of the SP's sent this Bangalore bird, who has an awesome hour glass figure. She was fair, must be around 22-25 yrs and had firm titties. She was ok with everything except DFK and DATY. She quoted 2 k for CBJ as tips, but I negotiated it down to 1 k and what followed was 20 minutes of bliss. I came early which was not a surprise considering her involvement in the act. She is going to be with the SP for another few days before heading back to Bangalore.

Face- 8/10.

Figure- 10/10.

GFE- 7/10..This is awesome bro! Could you please share the coordinates of the SP. Would try this week.

Local Lion
08-08-18, 07:25
Of late, I've seen a lot of glamorous girls standing on this stretch and guys on bikes and cars having conversations with them. Curious to know if actions are happening along this road. Any insights will be appreciated.Give me location. Will check it out.

SuperDuperHunt
08-08-18, 09:22
Waiting for superduper to have a final say on this.

Went there on Friday and it was locked. Things were messy too.Yes it is closed and closure of an extremely good place.

WaterBoy747
08-09-18, 10:29
Its Clarion alright. It s a sleazy hitel even when it was hotel president.

But people who check the link also need 2 know and agree police did not get their share that's why the raid.

Police know of every MP and sp but still they operate. Why: because police get their share.Yup! Couldn't agree more that the police are in on everything as long they get their fare share. I believe that every time a new DC or Inspector comes in, he purposely asks some SPs to give themselves up in order to gain a good rep with the higher ups.

On a completely different note, looks like it always has been relatively easy for Uzbek girls to come to Chennai, let alone India. I see many people on the Dubai forums sponsoring a a girl's visa (Ukraine for example) and keeping them in their apartments (not pimping them out of course). But then again, the girls actually want to go to Dubai. I would love to know if anybody has tried exploring the option of sponsoring an Eastern European girl's visa.

Cheers.

Local Lion
08-09-18, 11:49
Yes it is closed and closure of an extremely good place.Yaa. You are right. Am feeling sad.

Hoping they will open elsewhere and give a call to me again.

HostFourBizz
08-09-18, 12:07
Yeah was also disappointed of closing down, both one at A2 B and akk were closed, after disappointment went to Cricket bat spa to try luck. Got a cute SI married, wasn't sure to ask for extras, had a good massage. At the time of leaving I asked do you do extras she said 2 k, I was cursing myself not asking before, it was closing time and left the place. Will try next time for sure.I'm planning to go today evening. Could you please tell me the Name of the SI.

HostFourBizz
08-09-18, 12:10
Just google. Cricket bat made with which wood and you find the answer for the spa.Cricket bat are made from English Willow and Kashmir Willow.

Newtochennai
08-09-18, 18:13
Yeah was also disappointed of closing down, both one at A2 B and akk were closed, after disappointment went to Cricket bat spa to try luck. Got a cute SI married, wasn't sure to ask for extras, had a good massage. At the time of leaving I asked do you do extras she said 2 k, I was cursing myself not asking before, it was closing time and left the place. Will try next time for sure.Hello AK,

I am very new to Chennai only a week old and wanted to try. Can you PM me the location please? Appreciate the help. Hoping to try this weekend.

Rajaa
08-10-18, 08:30
Hey ISG mates. If possible anyone share the reference for Pallavi and anyone got nandhita frm Bangalore digits?

Masked Guy
08-10-18, 11:23
Anyone used seeking in Chennai? Earlier it was referred as SA in the forum. Any luck with this as I find a lot of good profiles. Thinking if it is worth becoming a paid member on seeking. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Masked Guy
08-10-18, 11:28
Give me location. Will check it out.After it gets dark, try going in 200 ft road connecting omr and gst road. Start from Thoraipakkam and watch out on your left hand side as you move towards Pallavaram. I'm sure you'll find at least 1 or 2. I've seen on multiple places in this single stretch. So drive slowly and you may spot them.

SexInTheCit
08-10-18, 19:49
Folks,

Thanks to everyone who have reciprocated. I will be sharing a comprehensive list (full database) in Chennai shortly. I am not selfish and I understand the pain the newbies undergo when asking for contacts and nobody responds. Happens to me all the time. So do message me and I will share you the gems in Chennai (all of them).

Good luck buddies!

Siva86
08-11-18, 00:44
Hi bro,

Can you help? I am going to Chennai for friend wedding. First time in Chennai.

Folks,

Thanks to everyone who have reciprocated. I will be sharing a comprehensive list (full database) in Chennai shortly. I am not selfish and I understand the pain the newbies undergo when asking for contacts and nobody responds. Happens to me all the time. So do message me and I will share you the gems in Chennai (all of them).

Good luck buddies!

Cool Monk
08-11-18, 03:35
Folks,

Good luck buddies!Bro,

You are one among the many who helped me during my early stages. But you have been out of the scene for a long time. I thought you quit mongering. And I was not able to PM you as your box is full. Are you still using the number ending with 551? Do Ping me or PM me.

CM.

AppuKumar
08-11-18, 06:09
I'm planning to go today evening. Could you please tell me the Name of the SI.Same as Name of Tamil movie with Superstar and Dead Tamil actress released in 1978, there is song that movie which has the name of movie in it.

SexyRider
08-11-18, 07:02
You will be a life saver if you can do that.

Struggling to find good gems here, waiting for your response PM done.

Folks,

Good luck buddies!

Aadhi
08-11-18, 11:43
Not these but have tried annangar only.

My PM is active if you want to give comments privately.

Aadhi
08-11-18, 11:44
Very nice FR. Should be long lasting memory.

Before I embarked my Thai trip, I was introduced to one of the lady SP through a good friend in the Chennai forum. Thanks Bro. He gave all the references and the lady SP was very sweet to talk. Must have talked to her close to an hour every day for the next 3-4 days and got acquainted well. Out of the few collections she had, there was a girl who was a typical girl next door type. She was wheatish with large eyes and a medium built body. The pic was not very much revealing to describe her assets. However one thing was very clear she was very tall. Showed my interest on her asked about her services. The SP told she is 23, Telugu girl, working as accountant and studying part time. She assured of amazing service and guaranteed I will not repent the selection. The SP kept on repeating this girl enjoys the act as much as we do and she feels earning money for this is a bonus for her. Not going by the words of the SP asked her to connect me with the girl. Next day the SP connected and was having a causal chat and when I breached the topic of any restrictions in the act she felt shy and handed over the phone to SP and the SP assured no restrictions..

Newtochennai
08-11-18, 11:53
Same as Name of Tamil movie with Superstar and Dead Tamil actress released in 1978, there is song that movie which has the name of movie in it.Please share your experience if you visit today.

HardLance
08-12-18, 04:00
Please share cricket bat spa details and SI girl name.

RnaFromDna
08-12-18, 08:12
After it gets dark, try going in 200 ft road connecting omr and gst road. Start from Thoraipakkam and watch out on your left hand side as you move towards Pallavaram. I'm sure you'll find at least 1 or 2. I've seen on multiple places in this single stretch. So drive slowly and you may spot them.They are TG (Transgender) after 7 pm two of them stand near the near palikarani marsh road that connect OMR and pallavaram. One is lean wear sexy dress and other is medium built in saree.

Fornicator101
08-12-18, 14:32
Well after staying dormant for a quite a long time I got glued to a telugu girl send from one of the known Sp. Just when I scheduled the session with the girl I've received a review from one of the monger which was totally blown up and nowhere encouraging. I had my apprehensions and was in a dilemma but went ahead with my gut instinct.

I was impressed on her first looks as I thought I will be looking at a MILF going by the pics but she looked rather young in real. She was quite tall, fair, pleasant face, mid back hair and was draped in green saree, welcomed me with a pleasant smile. She is a English literature graduate and well versed in English. She is a small time actress in Telugu movies and was discussing about her projects, said seldom she comes to Chennai.

I moved an inch closer wanting to end the conversation and she understood by the gesture said "seems you are waiting for a long time".

We hugged tightly to the heart's content and got trapped with each other by our firm hold. She smelled so good and was going crazy all over her with the lustful kisses starting from forehead, cheeks, ears, nose, smooching over her neck and after sealing kisses all over I started to embark into her lips with a little obscurity. But she is far from showing any signs of hindrance and was totally into the act. I was literally eating her lips and feasting as much as I want. She is a passionate kisser and wouldn't withdraw unless I back up. While kissing I suddenly got a popup on my mind of a kiss fetish footage which I've seen before sometime and decided to try on her. I asked her to let her tongue out and was sucking her tongue with my lips back and forth insanely which kinda looked like a tongue fuck. I ain't have a breakfast that morning and was devouring on her lips. She too teased me saying "I think you might be hungry" which was kinda obvious. I was uncertain as to decide the best kisser among some of the chicks / MILF I had who were equally reciprocating but she topped them all.

I slowly caressed her hair, made her to sit before me, combed her hair with my hands gliding though her tresses, massaged and inhaled the shikakai fragrant hair which was lifting the moods on a different level. Then I started to smooch all over her body caressing and pressing her hips which she felt sensitive and caressed her butt. I took hold of her big melons and started to tease with my tongue and she was jumping out of sheer sensitiveness asking me to do it slowly. With an erotic madness we had the foreplay rolling on the bed, standing against the wall and had her on my lap having her legs enclosing my trunk while sitting with the incessant dfks.

Our clothes started to shed one by one and as were standing and hugging we gradually started to hump into each other. She then caught hold of my wiener and started thrusting into hers which was picking up its face for the climax but I withdrew after few seconds as soon as my sanity was back that I'm doing without condom. I then requested for a blow job, so went to clean up and came back. She made me to lie on the bed and did the bbj eagerly sucking back and forth closing her eyes which she made me to yearn for some more time after she stopped. Then she came on top of me and started to ride again without condom. It felt so good and thought that the condom was forbidding the pleasure I'm supposed to have but withdrawn after few seconds fearing the consequences and put on cover. When questioned upon her act she gave up some explanation which I couldn't comprehend. With condom She was slowly riding on top of me asking me to pinch her nipples saying it lifts her mood. We gazed intently at each other and I complimented saying "you got a lips like a rosebud". Then she bend over and kissed my lips vigorously with her hair burying my face. I asked to change over the position but seems she's so into it that said she likes being on top and continued to ride. She closed her eyes, riding slowly and kinda looked like she's on a meditative bliss. Then we switched to miss from the edge of the bed, then banged her in doggy with infinite strokes like in porn and ended with a final DFK. As soon I was out of the room seems another monger was waiting out and left out of patience. The sp was blaming upon me for coming up late and missing another customer. Is there anyone from the forum who missed her that day.

Damage-4 k.

RaavaAvatar3
08-12-18, 16:47
This is a month old FR. As usual scrolled through locanto for any indie profiles and most ends up fake / gets routed to SP where the girls are over worked. Spotted an ad with a Malaysia number claiming to be an indie and asked to contact on WA, had doubts that its fake but tried anyhow as there is no harm. Got good response and said that the girl is available only for out calls. I don't have place and asked her for suggestion while she gave suggested a hotel to book. I was a bit scared about LE as I have never booked any room for out call and not sure if I can believe the girl. Finally johnny took over and went ahead to take room.

After confirming the room booking she came in 10 min and she looked exactly like the picture (an average looking nattukattai in her early 20's with perky handful boobs and a bit fat in the mid section and a huge ass), she had erode slang. I couldn't believe myself as this is my first experience with an indie. After mutual introduction, breaking the ice and cleaning ourselves, started with DFK and she responded very well and came aggressive on top of me kissing me all over my face and neck and her hands were curling my hair while she is kissing. Did a good DFK till my hearts content and started slowly with her boobs and naval region and started undressing her slowly.

Started the first round in mish and WOT. She is a monster on WOT and likes to ride faster while I grabbed on her tits. Tried my fantasy of taking from behind before a mirror, she felt shy after some time and had to move on to doggy. While in doggy tried to enter anal, she refused initially saying she has never tried but didn't stop me. After saying I will stop if she feels pain, she agreed somehow. Her asshole is very tight and I couldn't enter, after some trial I get quarter of my dick inside, but she felt pain and stopped. She said that I should have brought lube (Thought in my mind that I couldn't still believe what is happening, that having planned for lube). Proceeded with doggy and finished in missy.

After resting for some time and cuddling, started 2nd round in missy and completed in WOT. Didn't had much energy after the 1st round.

She is very cooperative and tried to please throughout the deed and she is not a time watcher.

Face: 6 (Average, dusky).

Boobs: 8 (Perky nipples, handful boobs).

GFE: 10.

Damage: 5.5 k + room charges.

Nanbenda
08-13-18, 02:13
Hey guys,

Anybody know her current status? Would love to get in touch with any.
Pamal lady amu and Karismaa status.
So, it would be great if anyone could ping me who is in touch with her now. Please send me there new digit. Old number I hear someone rudely speaks.

Thanks.One senior told Ammu has relocated again. To new area. Don't know is it true. Any trusted flow please share both.

Karthik21
08-13-18, 02:39
I went to the cricket bat spa at mrc nagar yesterday. Chose Miss P from Tland. The Thai massage was really good and I enjoyed that. Halfway thru the massage she brought up the happy ending. I negotiated 3 k for a full nude BJ. She was just awesome with the BJ. Did everything with her except kissing and penetration. CIM was the best.

Damages 2.5 k at desk.

Tips-3 k.

Looks- 7/10.

Body 7/10.

BJ 8/10.

RajooDudez
08-13-18, 05:26
Well. This is going to be a short one and last one of the findings. Writing from my mobile so kindly excuse for the format. This girl was in my radar for last 3 months ever since my new SP showed her pics to me. Due to time constraints and other stuff I had to defer it for sometime and the time came on Saturday evening. This girl is very particular about not moving an inch outside SP's home and also sharing her digits as per my friend who tried her first couple of months back and failed in acquiring her number in spite of heavy pampering and sweet talks. So reached Sp place and she was already waiting inside. Paid the agreed 8 k to him for 1. 15 hrs and went in with her.

Started of with casual intro and normal how's life etc type sentences. Soon the talks turned into cuddling and finally small pecks on cheeks to deep tongue plays. Next 1 HR nicely spent on WOt and Mish and finally shot load. Her BBJ skills were pretty good for her age and freshness and DFK skills totally amazing. Now about the girl. A fresh 20 yr old with hardly 4/5 months of experience into this. Her so innocent talks and the smile shows that she's really a fresher into college. Then came to know she's a final year BCom student and is into this for pocket money. Had the most amazing 34 C rubber firm boobies for that age, very fair complexion and an amazing round ass. Gets turned on when you kiss her navel Nd ass. Didn't try asking her number as it's going to be of no use. Thanked her for the time and said bye to SP. 8 k well spent I would say and big thanks to my friend to have set this entire episode. With a hole in my pocket now and budget already shot above the set level, there's going to be at lest a month break for my next attempt. A pilgrimage trip coming up so need to save some for that. So Let's see what's in stock for Sep.

MmanMeesh
08-13-18, 08:15
Hi CoolSp,

If its the WMambalam SP you are talking about, lately her charges seem to be off the roof 10-15 k for 2 shots was her ask, she did share some attractive pic but couldn't believe my ears with those rates.

If you could share the rate that we need to contain this for, it would help all of us.

Thanks,

Meesh.

Overall time well spent. She is young, good tits and a nice person to be with.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-13-18, 08:21
Has anyone tried Yanki at cricket bat spa?

Whom do you think is the best there with firm assets?

My PM is open. Appreciate your feedback.

Zubinnasty
08-13-18, 09:40
I went to the cricket bat spa at mrc nagar yesterday. Chose Miss P from Tland. The Thai massage was really good and I enjoyed that. Halfway thru the massage she brought up the happy ending. I negotiated 3 k for a full nude BJ. She was just awesome with the BJ. Did everything with her except kissing and penetration. CIM was the best.

Damages 2.5 k at desk.

Tips-3 k.

Looks- 7/10.

Body 7/10.

BJ 8/10.Hi Karthik,

Would appreciate some contact details to this place please, really keen on trying it out.

Thanks.

Zubinnasty
08-13-18, 09:41
Hi can anyone help me with details in Chennai.

Would really love to try some safe spots.

Zubin.

CoolKrish
08-13-18, 12:10
Hi,

Am a regular reader of this forum and a part time monger. Following the forum I reached cricket bat spa in blue shore today afternoon. It's a big individual bungalow. I found it closed in the entrance, so called in the no. Given. Am asked to come in. Went to reception and checked brochure and paid for one HR Swedish msg. Asked for Si, as hint given in the forum. Didn't talk about extra in counter. Was given dispos and changed. Then came our SI, she introduced herself and I laid on table with towel and she started msg. I started conversations and asked about her job. She's is new to cricket bat. Meanwhile I talked about mrc branch and in between asked whether extras here. In beginning she told it's not here. But after some time during her asked whether she can remove dispo. I readily agreed to it and she said that that TL and HJ is for 2 k. I asked for FN and BJ. She agreed for FN but no for BJ but for 3 k. I asked her to continue for msg for first half HR so that I can do justice for amt paid at counter. After that she half opened the t-shirt showing boobs which were little shaggy but had a nice tummy also. When asked to remove fully she told it is not allowed there. Pant also not fully removed. Adjustments made and started playing with her soft boobs. Sucked a lot for around 10 minutes and tried to finger her. But she didn't allow. I turned her back and inserted Johnny between thigh and pressed her boobs from back, which made her horny. She pushed me back to the table and started HJ. With oil. I enjoyed caressing her boobs when she was doing. And finally came. She went to bath immediately. What turned me off is no GFE and saying that she can't continue with B2B for more than 15 minutes. Also not fully removing t-shirts also turned off me. Paid her the asked tips and came out. Have to try other chicks there. Overall experience is average because of the the restrictions she has.

FunLover9
08-13-18, 13:53
Hi,

Can you help me with the digits please.

This is a month old FR. As usual scrolled through locanto for any indie profiles and most ends up fake / gets routed to SP where the girls are over worked. Spotted an ad with a Malaysia number claiming to be an indie and asked to contact on WA, had doubts that its fake but tried anyhow as there is no harm. Got good response and said that the girl is available only for out calls. I don't have place and asked her for suggestion while she gave suggested a hotel to book. I was a bit scared about LE as I have never booked any room for out call and not sure if I can believe the girl. Finally johnny took over and went ahead to take room.

After confirming the room booking she came in 10 min and she looked exactly like the picture (an average looking nattukattai in her early 20's with perky handful boobs and a bit fat in the mid section and a huge ass), she had erode slang..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

RaavaAvatar3
08-13-18, 17:56
Got a couple contact from Loc and they are okay with 1-on-1, digits ending with 541. Planning to try this week, share review if any bro's have already tried her. Quoting 6 k for 2 HR.

Vikada
08-13-18, 19:16

My PM is open. Appreciate your feedback.Have tried her 4 times, last Sunday was a porno.

Sunday visited the spa and handed over 2500 over the counter.

Reached the room and as usual she told me to. Hangs and lie down. I changed to my birthday suit and payed down.

As usual massage, teasing near the balls and blah blah blah. Front massage started, started with legs and then she came towards my thigh, once she came near little brother I caught her hand and din leave it.

She understood I was horny and wanted more than why she gives regularly. Prices spoke and penned down to 2500 all open other than bang bang. She slowly got over me topless and was seducing me. I fingered her and asked if I can go down and have some fun, to which she readily agreed. Those 10 min were the best day of my life, rigorous culling and suck off and the both cummed.

She will give proper service only after few visits not immediately.

Counter 2.5.

Tips 2.5 almost like full service.

Boobs 10/10.

Pussy 10/10.

Value for money.

ThatChennaiBoy
08-13-18, 20:13
Thanks to the suggestion by multiple people, I visited MRC today.

Took the therapist named A from a neighboring country and started.

Good friendly girl. Gave me a nice bum massage and fingered my a $$ too. Massage was good too. As for extras, demanded 2 k, I bargained a bit, but finally accepted her demand.

Took off her top one by one, gave kisses (no DFK) and asked me to play with her assets.

Small but firm perky boobs which I loved.

Nice ass too. She asked me to finger her (outside panty only. She didn't remove that). I asked for BJ, but she wouldn't do. Had a nice HJ, not a mechanical one.

She cleaned herself first and then only I took bath.

When I took bath and came out, she came running and pounced on me. Like a GF, she was sitting on my hip and kissing me.

Since she's not very heavy, I didn't fall down when she jumped and hanged on to my neck LOL.

She told me Thai girls there would give BJ and one girl would give FS too. Asked me to go there next month when the FS giving girl named Fisha returns from her vacation. Have you guys tried this FS girl?

Overall good experience. Would definitely try someone based on her recommendation. Asked her the digits. Said would whatsapp me.

No message yet. Let's see.

Damages: 2.5 at counter + 2 k tips.

I think Karthiks review below is talking about one of the Thai girls famous for BJ.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Would try again.

KaamaLord
08-14-18, 15:50
Folks,

Good luck buddies!A line in appreciation and heartful Thanks gentleman for your selfless help for the newbies. Which I think is most welcome in.

The present situation of members shying away from helping. May all the newbie mongers shower their choicest thanks to you.

Maybe I can star with a request.

Nitincharanya1
08-14-18, 20:53
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, Someone please explain the meaning of the keywords used in this forum.

Vikky007
08-14-18, 21:09
A line in appreciation and heartful Thanks gentleman for your selfless help for the newbies. Which I think is most welcome in.

The present situation of members shying away from helping. May all the newbie mongers shower their choicest thanks to you.

Maybe I can star with a request.Thanks bro? Can you inbox me with better profiles?

I don't know what I was not able to PM any.

ChennaiVaasi
08-14-18, 21:54

My PM is open. Appreciate your feedback.Which branch is she available at?

Vikky007
08-14-18, 22:29

Overall time well spent. She is young, good tits and a nice person to be with.Can you please inbox me about the details bro?

Greetings,

Jackson

ThatChennaiBoy
08-15-18, 00:18
Which branch is she available at?Bro Nagar.

MickyRocky
08-15-18, 01:43
With the help of two of my mates, I dreamt 4 scenes. 1 was ultimate, 1 was very good, 1 was okay and the last one was a disaster.

Since I have been asked not to disclose any details about the good dreams, I will skip those two, however those 2 were ultimate wild cats with beautiful soft lips, went beyond my expectations.

One dream through SP love was okay, nothing to complain, Dusky Dumsel with good size, cooperated well with all positions, it was ok overall.

Paid 6 K, Met her at brother nagar service apartment, check in was smooth. Spend some time talking, then started with LFK, No baby damage, firm 36 boobies. Ok BBBJ, liked the way she cooperated for the positions. Started of with Mish, K9 and finished off with Standing K9.

Last one through SP Ne. A paid 7 K. Met this girl near brother nagar the bridge. Girl was okay with good Slender boobs, but the attitude was bad. Dead fish on the bed. So many rules is a big turn off. Didn't experiment any, finished off with mish. Got out.

Rajaa and Coolsp tried their best to help me, never forget, Thanks Bro's. If you ever visit to US (Tampa or Atlanta) lets plan for a gangbang party.

During my trip, I have pinged several of our mates, many did not even bother to respond and few said they will not help. Thanks to those good hearts.

Bros, At the end of the day, you are the few, will be writing reviews and others are still be messaging you asking for help. Request you to help others, or at least the ones who follow the rules of this forum.

Once again, thanks to all our mongers. See you all after a year or two, I will try to plan my next trip better or leave this hobby in Chennai as it was really embarrassing to ask you help and get denied.

Signing off from Chennai. Play safe, have fun.

Micky.

ArvinDakeni
08-15-18, 03:00
Nitin.

Just click the "Abbreviations" on the top menu bar, you'll see the full list.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, Someone please explain the meaning of the keywords used in this forum.

NaughtyChennai
08-15-18, 03:03
Got a couple contact from Loc and they are okay with 1-on-1, digits ending with 541. Planning to try this week, share review if any bro's have already tried her. Quoting 6 k for 2 HR.I wonder if this is genuine number. I see his ad over 3 years whenever I contacted him by whatsapp he shared different pics at different times.

CoolSp
08-15-18, 07:40
Well. This is going to be a short one and last one of the findings. Writing from my mobile so kindly excuse for the format. This girl was in my radar for last 3 months ever since my new SP showed her pics to me. Due to time constraints and other stuff I had to defer it for sometime and the time came on Saturday evening. This girl is very particular about not moving an inch outside SP's home and also sharing her digits as per my friend who tried her first couple of months back and failed in acquiring her number in spite of heavy pampering and sweet talks. So reached Sp place and she was already waiting inside. Paid the agreed 8 k to him for 1. 15 hrs and went in with her.

Started of with casual intro and normal how's life etc type sentences. Soon the talks turned into cuddling and finally small pecks on cheeks to deep tongue plays. Next 1 HR nicely spent on WOt and Mish and finally shot load. Her BBJ skills were pretty good for her age and freshness and DFK skills totally amazing. Now about the girl. A fresh 20 yr old with hardly 4/5 months of experience into this. Her so innocent talks and the smile shows that she's really a fresher into college. Then came to know she's a final year BCom student and is into this for pocket money. Had the most amazing 34 C rubber firm boobies for that age, very fair complexion and an amazing round ass..Glad you had a good one Rajoo bhai.

RaavaAvatar3
08-15-18, 11:29
I wonder if this is genuine number. I see his ad over 3 years whenever I contacted him by whatsapp he shared different pics at different times.Thanks for the heads up bro. Will keep off from him. If you have any good contacts, please share. PM is active.

Godfather2018
08-15-18, 14:14
Can any please share the high profile KK Nagar SP contact with me. I will also share my independent and SP contact in reciprocation.

Thanks in advance. Happy mongering!

BeautyAdmirer
08-15-18, 14:48
Well after staying dormant for a quite a long time I got glued to a telugu girl send from one of the known Sp. Just when I scheduled the session with the girl I've received a review from one of the monger which was totally blown up and nowhere encouraging. I had my apprehensions and was in a dilemma but went ahead with my gut instinct.

I was impressed on her first looks as I thought I will be looking at a MILF going by the pics but she looked rather young in real. She was quite tall, fair, pleasant face, mid back hair and was draped in green saree, welcomed me with a pleasant smile. She is a English literature graduate and well versed in English. She is a small time actress in Telugu movies and was discussing about her projects, said seldom she comes to Chennai.

I moved an inch closer wanting to end the conversation and she understood by the gesture said "seems you are waiting for a long time".

We hugged tightly to the heart's content and got trapped with each other by our firm hold. She smelled so good and was going crazy all over her with the lustful kisses starting from forehead, cheeks, ears, nose, smooching over her neck and after sealing kisses all over I started to embark into her lips with a little obscurity. But she is far from showing any signs of hindrance and was totally into the act...That hair play was so hot man. I like playing with shikakai fragrant hair.

Karthik21
08-15-18, 15:30
Guys,

I just got back from the best fucking of my life! Registered in a new portal which a helpful soul had mentioned in this forum and paid a hefty fee to be able to message gals. Saw the profile and pics of a 21 year old and thought it was a fake profile, she looked that good. Messaged her and she responded immediately. Within 24 hours we moved to Whatsapp and she wanted 15 k for overnight. 14th morning I realized she is in Pondy and I offered to come there. Made a video call to confirm that it really was her and booked a room in Pondy thru makemytrip. At 10 I was driving down to pondy. I still was not sure this was real! Checked in at 1 and she walks in at 1. 30. Mind. Blowing. She looked like a hep girl from MG road in Bangalore. She has tattoos ALL over and looked like some movie heroine. After chatting I realised she is not a pro and was really really fresh. She was uncomfortable and shy. Got her a little high on red Label and started the action. No kissing, no BJ but her body and skin were just amazing. I slobbered all over her and her pu was so frigging tight, my condom came off when I pulled out of her at the end.

Checked out today morning and got back. What a find! She drinks, smokes and smokes weed like crazy! I am glad I took that impulsive decision yesterday morning. Karthik happy annachi.

FunPa
08-15-18, 18:43
Really excited to take MP service with extras as my regular MP service. Opted nice myanmur chick started 90 minute massage during massage informed her keep last 15 minutes for extras. She told she will give nice HJ even 30 min if you control. I told I can try max 15 Minn all 60 min professional over. She poured oil fully on Johny with tempting in 10 fingers does wonder on continuous lubricant keep friction free. Very tough to talk challenge 15 Minn. With mind blowing tinkling I really enjoyed 15 Minn and cummed end. Her fingers gone inside my holes and lubricated she poured oil in Johny top and slides her hand wooow. During first professional he opted back open full and massaged.

CoolKrish
08-15-18, 19:06
Hi,

Anyone tried true companion rams, telling she gives good GFE and charges 15 k for 4 hrs minimum. Please advice whether to proceed.

Masked Guy
08-16-18, 07:10
I had received this contact from a non ISG acquaintance and on reaching out to her, she sent a very detailed lengthy note about her services and charges. She comes across as an educated inde and was clear in communicating that she doesn't share pics. I want to know if anyone in this forum has tried this bird and if there are any FR's on her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't share the contact yet, as I haven't met her. Based on my meeting, I will update with an FR.Did you get to meet her? Any review?

CuminGuys1
08-16-18, 09:07
Yeah was also disappointed of closing down, both one at A2 B and akk were closed, after disappointment went to Cricket bat spa to try luck. Got a cute SI married, wasn't sure to ask for extras, had a good massage. At the time of leaving I asked do you do extras she said 2 k, I was cursing myself not asking before, it was closing time and left the place. Will try next time for sure.I know who you are talking about bro and agreed she kind of looks cute but I seriously doubt her HJ / TL is worth 2 K. I'd actually say you saved your 2 K amount. As a matter of fact I wouldn't recommend paying 2 K for anyone just for HJ.

CuminGuys1
08-16-18, 09:13
Uni* Spa in ECR looks to be closed and even they are not responding to calls on both landline and mobile. Any idea if this has moved somewhere or closed? My PM is active if anyone has the current contact of this SPA.

FunPa
08-16-18, 10:54
I know who you are talking about bro and agreed she kind of looks cute but I seriously doubt her HJ / TL is worth 2 K. I'd actually say you saved your 2 K amount. As a matter of fact I wouldn't recommend paying 2 K for anyone just for HJ.Inflating rate RS 500 HJ to RS 2000 it's not worthy mongers should opt max RS 1000 for HJ and TL. Or don't take extra auto it will come down. It's mistake of us.

DanielStor
08-16-18, 11:07
Hi guys,

Got contact of an Inde from Mylapore, digits ending with 219. Seems genuine enough. Hasn't asked for any advance yet. Is quoting 3 k a pop. Any reviews on her?

SexInTheCit
08-16-18, 17:53
Hey folks,

I am absolutely overwhelmed with the responses. I am flooded with requests and I will respond to each one of you. To those who I shared the complete database use it judiciously. Go ahead and share it with the folks but one by one. To those whom I share only a couple, try them do not flood with calls.

Also if you need reference. I am there. No fear!

Good luck folks. Let's make this forum transparent.

If you want to be selfless (including so called seniors) PM me, I will add it to the database and share.

Thank you all!

CoolKrish
08-16-18, 18:50
Inflating rate RS 500 HJ to RS 2000 it's not worthy mongers should opt max RS 1000 for HJ and TL. Or don't take extra auto it will come down. It's mistake of us.Absolutely correct. Not worth.

PleasureLover
08-17-18, 13:29
Hi guys,

Got contact of an Inde from Mylapore, digits ending with 219. Seems genuine enough. Hasn't asked for any advance yet. Is quoting 3 k a pop. Any reviews on her?She looks like trans. Please confirm before proceeding.

VegVicky90
08-17-18, 17:40
Hi guys,

I am from cbe whereby most of my activities is restricted to spa. Recently pinged the serial actress and after two weeks got a reply from her demanding 6000. Although there lot of negative reviews are there of her I wanted to know if any of you have taken her service recently and service is up to mark?

RockMeBaby
08-18-18, 04:58
Hey folks,

I am absolutely overwhelmed with the responses. I am flooded with requests and I will respond to each one of you. To those who I shared the complete database use it judiciously. Go ahead and share it with the folks but one by one. To those whom I share only a couple, try them do not flood with calls.

Also if you need reference. I am there. No fear!

Good luck folks. Let's make this forum transparent.

If you want to be selfless (including so called seniors) PM me, I will add it to the database and share.

Thank you all!Hey buddy,

Your account appears to be regular member so I don't have an option to send PM. Please let met me how can I get the list from you.

Regards.

RockMeBaby.

CoolSp
08-18-18, 06:08
Hi guys,

I am from cbe whereby most of my activities is restricted to spa. Recently pinged the serial actress and after two weeks got a reply from her demanding 6000. Although there lot of negative reviews are there of her I wanted to know if any of you have taken her service recently and service is up to mark?She money mind. She will not even meet you and pass on you to some other aunty. I am surprised still she puts the same ad. I remember seeing this in 2014. Funny.

CoolSp
08-18-18, 06:12

I moved an inch closer wanting to end the conversation and she understood by the gesture said "seems you are waiting for a long time".Surprisingly you are the only lucky guy who seems to have enjoyed with her. I know many guys who wasted money on her. You have some magic, which works only for you dude.

SagaRocks
08-18-18, 06:21
Hi,

Can you please help with details of street hookers near Marina beach?

I am new here in Chennai. Also suggest MPs nearby Maylapore which offer happy ending.

Ac512
08-18-18, 07:35
Surprisingly you are the only lucky guy who seems to have enjoyed with her. I know many guys who wasted money on her. You have some magic, which works only for you dude.Guys,

Need MP contacts near Porur.

AppuKumar
08-18-18, 07:39
I know who you are talking about bro and agreed she kind of looks cute but I seriously doubt her HJ / TL is worth 2 K. I'd actually say you saved your 2 K amount. As a matter of fact I wouldn't recommend paying 2 K for anyone just for HJ.100% Agree, BTW I called MP at A2 B looks they are back in business.

AppuKumar
08-18-18, 08:27
She used to be at MP at blue shore near A2 B, saw her near by that area yesterday so guessing she is back. She is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] , do ask for her if you get chance to visit, worth all your time and money!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajaChn
08-18-18, 09:26
She money mind. She will not even meet you and pass on you to some other aunty. I am surprised still she puts the same ad. I remember seeing this in 2014. Funny.Avoid her ISGians. She is more money minded and not worth.

Member #4691
08-18-18, 09:30
Thanks to Krish bro made this possible. He described very well about both.

Arts- Met her twice in the two months. She acts like shy. DFK allowed attractive body and puffy nipples spend a night with damage of 15 k and second time it's free with travelling and dinner charges.

Eyes- Met last month. DFK and BBJ allowed. Damage 10 k for 2 pops.

Contact is not mine to share.

Hardfuckguy
08-18-18, 10:10
Contacted a woman for service. Number ends with 768. Asking 8 k as advance and Aadhar card details. Found the number of Loc. Is it true or fake?

Gunners1
08-18-18, 10:24
Hello.

Thanks to a senior member here P$ssy Shave I called a contact. I was here in madras for less than 24 hours and had just about enough time to have a quick rub and tug.

As I was staying in T Nagar this was very handy.

The place operates around North Usman road. They lady he offered me was a pretty perky 24 yr old chick with slightly streaked hair. The place operates as all you pay at the counter type and no need to pay anything inside. I like this concept and saves me the trouble of bargaining. Which is a huge turn off. Anyway there are four slabs. Standard clothed HJ, topless HJ, full nude HJ and b2 b HJ. The price reduces by 500 from 4 K from the top slab. I opted for the 4 K option.

Her name was Rekha. And she was immediately extremely GFE and hugged me and gave me a good wet kiss with her hands roaming around my nether regions when we first met. I opted for cream and we both declothed. He massage on my my neck back and legs were very good I must say.

On the flip I was already full mast as I was busy playing with her shaved p $ssy. She was wet and she spread eagled over me with her pussy inches away from my throbbing dick. Gave me a few fleeting kisses all over my and a wee peck on my dick. She doesn't do BJ. I played with her a lot and she was well and truly wet.

Still sitting above me she gave me a delightful hand job and emptied me outside her p $ssy and inner thighs.

She does have a few scars of childbirth but has wonderful perky nipples and boobs. Her pussy is very moist and has a lovely love button clit that is ever so sensitive.

Enjoy folks and number only to serious seniors who have enough field reports to back their status.

G.

P.S She is a Muslim girl from Hyderabad is any one has a fetish for them.

Fornicator101
08-18-18, 11:54
Surprisingly you are the only lucky guy who seems to have enjoyed with her. I know many guys who wasted money on her. You have some magic, which works only for you dude.LOL bro, sounds like a compliment. Thank you.

Anand102
08-18-18, 18:54

Face- 8/10.

Figure- 10/10.

GFE- 7/10.

No DFK & DATY.

CBJ. With 1 k tips.

Total damage 3.3 k (SP) + 1 k tips.

Ready to share SP details for other contacts and references.Thanks in advance PM me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PuntersCall
08-18-18, 19:13
She money mind. She will not even meet you and pass on you to some other aunty. I am surprised still she puts the same ad. I remember seeing this in 2014. Funny.Concur with CoolSp. Totally worthless and deeply money minded. She sometime does the middleman (woman) job as well, but it's always thru her and the venue that she arranges would make you cringe. There are a lot of gems out there.

Rasalghul
08-18-18, 22:45
Contacted a woman for service. Number ends with 768. Asking 8 k as advance and Aadhar card details. Found the number of Loc. Is it true or fake?Def Fake! Don't ever pay advance to anybody and why on earth would someone ask for aadhar details for this!

FunPa
08-19-18, 03:52
Hello.

Thanks to a senior member here P$ssy Shave I called a contact. I was here in madras for less than 24 hours and had just about enough time to have a quick rub and tug.

The place operates around North Usman road. They lady he offered me was a pretty perky 24 yr old chick with slightly streaked hair. The place operates as all you pay at the counter type and no need to pay anything inside. I like this concept and saves me the trouble of bargaining. Which is a huge turn off. Anyway there are four slabs. Standard clothed HJ, topless HJ, full nude HJ and b2 b HJ. The price reduces by 500 from 4 K from the top slab. I opted for the 4 K option.

Her name was Rekha. And she was immediately extremely GFE and hugged me and gave me a good wet kiss with her hands roaming around my nether regions when we first met. I opted for cream and we both declothed. He massage on my my neck back and legs were very good I must say..Thank you boss for your PM I want to send back message but your inbox full. Clear inbox so I can message you.

FunPa
08-19-18, 07:37
Hope this forum knows some in two years back contact in the name indie Vani running and she left Chennai and Handediver to her friend who is earlier supply to clients operates same in Otteri. She traces earlier contacts and giving call don't trap all not worth. Best avoid completely.

FunPa
08-19-18, 07:56
This happens to me months before am in a type use professional massage and exciting massage different and never ask extra in professional massage. My professional massage as always taking 90 minutes to relax completely and with steam all for 120 min to refresh hectic schedules the NI therapist offered to take extra I refused saying time constraints ints only left 10 min. I told her I will take in next with 30 min allotted for extras. Next within days taken same NI during time butt massage I told to remove dispo and do fully she told complete regular and I will do again 30 min time. She never asked amount he removed my dispo completely and asked to lay back and poured oil fully butt and slides slowly by inch by inch wow Johny erected like a king informed her not to give pressure she agrees continuous pouring oil and sliding balls ass holes with oil I kneed down for excitement dipped Johny beneath with bowl and pulled slowly she just saying enjoy man it's almost 20 min and asked turn front and pouring inside tip of Johny slowly bringing climax allowed to run hand inside bras and inside panty her panty wet and slide inside and tempted her. Finally cummed at 30 min and relaxed. It's was one of the best HJ taken in MP.

Fornicator101
08-19-18, 13:06
I received a pic of a girl whom I missed out last time from a accustomed sp and so I didn't want to miss this time. So went with the excitement of meeting her. She looked much more mature than the pics. She is a short, fair skinned, fleshy telugu aunt with a most prominent feature being her long flowing dense mane past till her butt. She was draped in a green saree, looked like a keralite with a long clipped hair and golden bindi on her forehead.

As soon as she let her hair loose it was cascading all over her back which felt so silky, was lost in it and kicked the mood with its fragrance. She was open to DFK and had the foreplay with amorous smooches. After a course of foreplay I had her on top of me and was cuddling, then she was ready for CBJ. I'm not much fond of CBJ but she had a knack to bring something out of it. She started from licking my nipples and biting it, moving gradually along the abdomen licking and sucking all over my body. Never had a woman who seduced me like that with a tongue playing over my body. I was kinda trembling and moaning with goosebumps of pleasure calling out her name subserviently. Finally she moved to my dick, caught hold of it and sucked voraciously. She hasn't stopped her journey there, moved down, sucked the balls and both the ends surrounding it. I kinda felt embarrassed with her sucking most intimate parts as she went almost licking till ass like a sex maniac housewife which had me moaning throughout. This was like the best seduction I ever had from a woman.

After her feasting down my body she came on top of me and rode aggressively moving back and forth. After a ferocious strokes she reached her climax falling on top of me with me buried in her long dense tresses and was breathing so hot. She said she had her juices flowing very hot and could feel the fuel breath of her on me. We laid there for sometime and changed into missionary. She wasn't ready for doggy as she said she has back pain. She once again did the CBJ with more aggression and down the balls. I made her to to come on top of me again and this time with a RCG posture which wasn't much comfy so switched to wot and finished. Finally had a photoshoot with her, caressed her colossal hair and did a departure kiss.

BeautyAdmirer
08-19-18, 17:51
I received a pic of a girl whom I missed out last time from a accustomed sp and so I didn't want to miss this time. So went with the excitement of meeting her. She looked much more mature than the pics. She is a short, fair skinned, fleshy telugu aunt with a most prominent feature being her long flowing dense mane past till her butt. She was draped in a green saree, looked like a keralite with a long clipped hair and golden bindi on her forehead.

As soon as she let her hair loose it was cascading all over her back which felt so silky, was lost in it and kicked the mood with its fragrance. She was open to DFK and had the foreplay with amorous smooches. After a course of foreplay I had her on top of me and was cuddling, then she was ready for CBJ. I'm not much fond of CBJ but she had a knack to bring something out of it. She started from licking my nipples and biting it, moving gradually along the abdomen licking and sucking all over my body. Never had a woman who seduced me like that with a tongue playing over my body. I was kinda trembling and moaning with goosebumps of pleasure calling out her name subserviently. Finally she moved to my dick, caught hold of it and sucked voraciously. She hasn't stopped her journey there, moved down, sucked the balls and both the ends surrounding it. I kinda felt embarrassed with her sucking most intimate parts as she went almost licking till ass like a sex maniac housewife which had me moaning throughout. This was like the best seduction I ever had from a woman..Wonderful. It is a rarity these days to meet a Rapunzel and she seems to be a dream material for me. Will you be willing to share the details with me? I have a bucket list of enjoying a Rapunzel like this.

ChennaiGuy27
08-20-18, 04:20
Hello.

Her name was Rekha. And she was immediately extremely GFE and hugged me and gave me a good wet kiss with her hands roaming around my nether regions when we first met. I opted for cream and we both declothed. He massage on my my neck back and legs were very good I must say.

On the flip I was already full mast as I was busy playing with her shaved p $ssy. She was wet and she spread eagled over me with her pussy inches away from my throbbing dick. Gave me a few fleeting kisses all over my and a wee peck on my dick..Hey bro! I have a fetish for Muslim girls. Could you please guide me to this place? Is this the Croma MP by any chance?

CoolKrish
08-20-18, 04:37
100% Agree, BTW I called MP at A2 B looks they are back in business.Is it in same location now also.

Simpleromantic
08-20-18, 05:49
Mind PM'ing me the contact info for this place? I am visiting Chennai at the moment and would love to try this out. I'm a new member and I am unable to send a PM.

Thanks!

Hello.

The place operates around North Usman road. They lady he offered me was a pretty perky 24 yr old chick with slightly streaked hair. The place operates as all you pay at the counter type and no need to pay anything inside. I like this concept and saves me the trouble of bargaining. Which is a huge turn off. Anyway there are four slabs. Standard clothed HJ, topless HJ, full nude HJ and b2 b HJ. The price reduces by 500 from 4 K from the top slab. I opted for the 4 K option..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

FunPa
08-20-18, 07:06
Hello.

Her name was Rekha. And she was immediately extremely GFE and hugged me and gave me a good wet kiss with her hands roaming around my nether regions when we first met. I opted for cream and we both declothed. He massage on my my neck back and legs were very good I must say..I tried to PM but inbox full, tried given no today and said reference also but he is not disclosing the place saying take place details from given person so I dropped the proposal. But any how thanks boss.

Pkmlfc
08-20-18, 07:52
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Chennai and staying near Guindy. Can you suggest some MP with extra's.

Znura
08-20-18, 12:06
Back to ISG after lonng time (almost 6 years). Very active comparing to those days. Some of those folks I used interact looks like retired. Sent PM to few seniors. Only one of those responded and going thru screening process but as you know give johnny what he wants when he wants.

Could someone share a contact of a good GFE MILF? Tomorrow night, I'm moving out of chennai for a while and trying to make use of the day.

Appreciate it.

BTW I used to visit some MPs in blueshore (closed for 5 months but moved to Adyar). Until an year back used to get really good north Indians who provide full GFE experience especially with a Tamil two letter named girl. Mostly YMMV girls. I always give 1500 at table and 1500 for nude but OK service but 2000 for nude and good service. Surprised with the numbers some of the mongers pay just for HJ! HJ doesn't deserve anything more than 500 which I never took. Recently been to a OMR one, service is OK. 2000 at table and same 1500-2000 tips for a good service. DFK and BBBJ don't expect on the first one but if you have been good you will get those from second trip there. Topless with HJ, sucking never pay more than 1000.

Mojo Man
08-20-18, 18:38
Is this SP still active? Number ending 579. Had used about a year ago. Had good options reasonable budget. Do PM me if you have an updated number or alternate SP within similar budget. Cheers. Mojo.

Souls
08-20-18, 19:34
Guys,

I am new to Chennai and in Chromepet and Pallavaram area. Please help with contacts and guidance. I can reciprocate for Delhi NCR area please help.

AppuKumar
08-21-18, 03:52
Is it in same location now also.Yes, went last weekend. They have same old girls this week.

Yddy11
08-21-18, 11:54
Hi guys,

I am form Bangalore forum came to Chennai for a business trip will be here for couple of days please help me.

With some indie contacts. I can reprobate with of MP contacts and Inde in Bangalore.