PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Ajay2984
11-07-18, 12:15
Nice to see your FR after a long time ji. You are a king monger.Thank you ji. Your modesty is very much appreciated!

Ajay2984
11-07-18, 12:20
Hi guys,

Wish you all a very happy Diwali. Have loads of fun and let's keep the firecrackers (mongering) bursting throughout the year with introduction of variety of warload (birds).

LongShanks007
11-07-18, 12:23
Friends,

I know this is off topic for most. Can you guys suggest a place to do complete testing discreetly.

ChennaiPaiyan
11-07-18, 13:25
Happen to pass by through that road for some personal work. But did not have time to search for the spa.

However while passing by, saw one MP near there which is related to something we see in the sky every morning which shines bright. But on the sign board it was mentioned its for Ladies & Kids only.

Is there any supermarket or bakery or fruit shop near by?

After Pammal rettai Ganesh temple, take left road which leads to Shankar Nagar.

DarkAngel89
11-07-18, 14:08
When I approached this MP they told to give a call first. So it would be great if you could share the contact number. I am new to ISG by the way. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi friends,

This is my 1st posting here, but not new to mongering. Have visited news of Chennai and I am following this group for last 2-3 years.

Sharing my experience at Pammal MP which I went last week.

New spa located on the main road after pammal. There were 3 therapist and all were SI and the receptionist was amazing in looks, but did not select her since many mongers would have hanged on her.

Selected aunty in her 30's, namesake massage and everything in cards except FS..

DarkAngel89
11-07-18, 14:21
Hello,

I am new to ISG. I wanted to try the new MP in K (P) ammal area near the famous heart clinic. When I reached the MP they wanted me to call them first. Can anyone help me with their contact number. Many thanks.

ChennaiPaiyan
11-07-18, 17:20
Looks like some mongers have already visited the MP and since they asked them to call them through the number, it would be great if you could share the last 4 digits of the MP contact number. Also, did they place Ad on JD or Locant site?

Hi friends,

This is my 1st posting here, but not new to mongering. Have visited news of Chennai and I am following this group for last 2-3 years.

Sharing my experience at Pammal MP which I went last week.

New spa located on the main road after pammal.

DariusKincaid
11-08-18, 05:59
Will Blak, please share the contact with me.

There is a flurry among the forum about the couple and the young housewife. To substantiate the reports, I tried her recently as well.

They have recently shifted to a new location, quite close to a clover shaped interchange, and it's a pure residential area, its safe.

Once you deal over meeting with the hubby (and the anxiety it brings, my first couple experience could be the reason) with the donation amount and a little bit of chit chat, the game is on. The bedroom is well lit (infact the 2 large perpendicular windows threw too much light for a bedroom session), but the AC and the attached washroom is a good addition to the setup.

The girl looks much better than the pic shared, although she would be shorter than avg height. What is even more attractive is her figure once she strips. Shapely tits, a full round ass to die for. She was freshly bathed, and I could smell the soap / shampoo / perfume on her. It took me some time to break the ice with her (she is not very talkative and not an initiator in communication). Once you get the right track with her, she opens up and can give quite a GFE, but it's in your hand.

Things you would love about her:

1) One of the best BBJ's. Her mouth was a vacuum with the right suction. I had requested for a CIM before we started and she obliged. I would put this BBJ-CIM session as close to Ammu's performance. Infact after a marathon BBJ which seemed to go on forever, I thought my cock-head mushroomed even bigger with the blood rush and her suction power. Mind you, based on your cleanliness she might decide for a BBJ or a CBJ (as told by her).

2) Her fresh and supple tits with tiny nips which seemed to be sensitive. You have to use her softly and she would give in with soft moans and back arches.

3) Full, round and wide ass on her tiny frame. The view to be enjoyed by doggy and RCG lovers.
Hello all,

This FR is something like 2 years old. So please bear with me.

I always knew I will get into mongering. Because I'm very active. Used masturbate like 2- 4 times in teenage. Now in mid 20's I was desperate for some action.

I used roam around LOC site for almost 6 months. Used to call the numbers and hangup. Then I started speaking with the people fix up something but never reach there..

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

LuvGuru88
11-08-18, 06:41
Relatively a newbie. Will be heading to Chennai at the end of the month. Will be with family so might have to escape them for a quickie. So SP and indies out of the scene.

Request you to PM some MPs with name and location. Will be staying in Guindy. Preferably places close to it. Not able to decode names on the forum since I'm new to the place. Looking for something more than HJ. Will be obliged with contacts for any of the following BBJ / B2B / FS.

If I'm lucky an FR will follow. Thanks in advance guys.

MadMaxy2011
11-08-18, 12:51
I been trying to line up something good for Diwali, but it's been pretty hard. Well caught a few contacts from LOC, my previous SP was good enough to suggest a few. The other SP from LOC also gave me few choices dint feel like my cup of tea. Anyways booked a hotel in Chai nagar. Checked in at the hotel my SP informed she will be ther within 30 mins. I guess most of the girls have gone back for Diwali, dint have much of choice. I have been waiting for this encounter for so long and I had less thana day to spend, so went along with it. Well she was on time, gave her the damages. It was heavy make up, I already started thinking did I make a hasty decision, well I knew it was too late for it. Then started with little foreplay and undressing, she was not into DFK just kept turning her head. Then came out the assets, pretty big mammaries finally a turn on. Started with a BBBJ and she was kneeling down, just like that. Wanted to go for DATY but she was already smelling of sweat. Took out the beret loaded the gun and went for the ride, finally she started kissing and getting into it. Started with missionary, doggy, cowgirl & then reverse shot the load on reverse missionary. Finished the deed in 45 minutes, with both of sweating. She went to shower came back dressed up and left.

Looks 7/10.

GFE 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

DFK 2/10.

BBBJ 6/10 not one of the memorable ones I had.

Damages 10 K.

Still got a couple of hours left before my next long journey, thinking of going for a massage or incall, but the incall in Chai nagar is card payment. Just bit unsure on that part.

And I have one more question, few of the SP's on LOC say they will share photos after only I transfer a token amount like 1 K. Is this kind of like scan or can I trust this??

CoolWay
11-08-18, 12:59
I was a silent reader of ISG for last 2 years. Threads were so interesting with so many seniors sharing their experiences. Real ones, hits and misses by some of you gave me lot of thrills.

Ferozii
11-08-18, 15:04
Few weeks old FR. Thanks to the senior who responded at the right time, I was able to get in touch with Haseena. Looks were average but I had a good time. I don't want to go into specifics since there are already many FRs about her.

Boobs- 6/10 (little saggy).

BJ- 9/10.

DFK- 8/10.

WIR. Yes.Hello,

I am new to IGS can you please help me to contact Haseena to have nice time, where in Chennai.

Santokie
11-08-18, 18:53
Dear all,

I have been a bit out of action for the last 2 months, due to some busy office work and project deadlines. Finally, I'm getting some time off. I'm looking to meet someone and spend whole night around 14th or 15th. A week from now. I have had my fair share of mongering experiences and reported few here and also helped a few people too with reliable contacts. It would be great if seniors can help me out with any Inde or WG who is good at DFK and BBBJ. My budget is around 10-15 k. I am also happy to reciprocate with trustable digits. Kindly PM me! Because I rarely get such free days!

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Santokie.

ThatChennaiBoy
11-09-18, 05:44
I was out of action for almost a month, and none of my plans were working out. So decided to have at least a relaxing massage.

Went to one of the professional chain spa yesterday for a massage. Opted for 1 hour Swedish. The Massage was good and I started chatting with the lady.

She's from Manipur, and during the chit chat, realized we were almost neighbors for 2 years in another city.

That led to more friendly conversation about that city and places and the massage was getting a bit erotic.

Hints of extras were flying all around, but still I thought it's only in my mind because this is a super professional chain spa.

Once the massage ended (it included covered bum massage and so many accidental touches on her body, boobs etc.) She was standing very close to me; I asked her whether I can hug, she said of course, hugged me and said what you want?

I didn't expect that, but still asked her what you give.

By that time, she had taken out my hard johny and started stroking.

This place didn't have locks on door, so she was looking scared.

But she pulled her t-shirt up and I kept her bra also up and started sucking her firm petite melons.

Her stroking wasn't mechanical, and it's the best HJ I got in any MP so far.

Once over, she said it's time for her to go, and left. Didn't ask for any money.

I took shower, got ready, and called her inside. Gave her 1500 for the surprise pack, and asked her whether I can meet outside.

She said yes, and gave me the number.

But she's moving out of the city in one weeks time. So have to loan the next meeting soon, hopefully in an Oyo!

MalluGuys
11-09-18, 07:30
Looks like some mongers have already visited the MP and since they asked them to call them through the number, it would be great if you could share the last 4 digits of the MP contact number. Also, did they place Ad on JD or Locant site?Got the lead from Loc, easy to locate this place.

Look for Apollo Chest pain clinic, opp you will find closed ICICI ATM, right opp to this you will find this MP on ground floor straight through the gate (white color), hope this will help to locate the place.

Nathas90
11-09-18, 11:46
Hi fellow mongers,

Been a silent reader for almost 3 years as I was in USA. With the help of senior ISG member, had a chance to try poonamalle maami when I was in holiday a year back, good experience. Saw thirvanmaiyur Banu and walked away as a I didn't like it.

Now I moved back to Chennai, any one please share contact of Meena or Zee MILF it would be really helpful. Following them for almost a year. Kindly help.

Amaze
11-09-18, 13:21
Friends,

I know this is off topic for most. Can you guys suggest a place to do complete testing discreetly.Hey bud,

Go for pre-marital medical check up at any government or private hospital.

They don't as you anything personal and everything is discrete.

Regards.

CumLoad
11-09-18, 13:53
Hello mongers,

I need a help from you guys, I am looking for a pre-activated sim which I am going to use for mongering. The virtual number service provider has deleted the number so I need to register for another number. Now, I am without a mongering number and I don't want to use my personal number which I am using for years. I went to the electronic hub of chennai hoping to find a sim card without documents but couldn't find. Any kind soul please PM me on where to find a dealer who could give me a pre-activated sim card without documents. I know it's illegal but what to do.

I will share some good contacts in return for the favor.

Cheers,

Cumload.

DarkAngel89
11-09-18, 17:18
Looks like some mongers have already visited the MP and since they asked them to call them through the number, it would be great if you could share the last 4 digits of the MP contact number. Also, did they place Ad on JD or Locant site?Any help on this seniors. Many thanks.

Santokie
11-09-18, 19:29
I know Remorockz from the forum who's been talking to me so good for one and half month. Since I've been helping so many person not even knowing the name for past month after zumba incident. He asked one inde reference who's been good friend of mine for a long time so I gave my reference to her and requested for good service.

The guy arrived on time who spent a good quality time with her and he said will do net transfer to Pethidine and left the place since she s good friend of mine she didn't ask upfront cash. I was waiting for the money to redirect the amount to her account. The guy came up with explanation that the amount was taken into emi and I replied calmly stating that please arrange the money as soon as you can and the girl also called him after that he blocked both of us without paying the money..Such a terrible experience! But I really appreciate the way Pethidine handled the situation. Just giving away your hard earned money is not an easy thing. Paying the money upfront before the deed only helps in building the trust between us and he WGs. Let this be a lesson for everyone on this forum to be careful and aware.

ChennaiPaiyan
11-09-18, 19:31
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DarkAngel89
11-09-18, 21:21
I have located the place but the person is telling to call before service and ignoring. Can you PM the contact number please. Many thanks.

Got the lead from Loc, easy to locate this place.

Look for Apollo Chest pain clinic, opp you will find closed ICICI ATM, right opp to this you will find this MP on ground floor straight through the gate (white color), hope this will help to locate the place.

HeyRam2015
11-10-18, 00:00
Install cloudsim app and easily get virtual number. Best part is that you can have random numbers every month.

Hello mongers,

I need a help from you guys, I am looking for a pre-activated sim which I am going to use for mongering. The virtual number service provider has deleted the number so I need to register for another number. Now, I am without a mongering number and I don't want to use my personal number which I am using for years. I went to the electronic hub of chennai hoping to find a sim card without documents but couldn't find. Any kind soul please PM me on where to find a dealer who could give me a pre-activated sim card without documents. I know it's illegal but what to do.

I will share some good contacts in return for the favor.

Cheers,

Cumload.

Nympho1985
11-10-18, 02:49
Hi all,

I am regular on this site on Dhaka forum. I will be visiting Chennai from 14th to 17th. Last time I had been there was for 4 days and couldn't find an action. This time I am craving one literally.

Could someone help me with any contacts near Adyar, Thiruvanmiyur or Around EA Mall.

Will highly appreciate your support. If I have to open my pm for that, please do let me know, I will do so. Evening action will be preferred IE. All night package in my hotel room on the 14th /15th /16th.

If anyone wants help in Dhaka let me know, I will return the favour surely.

Thanks.

MassageFan420
11-10-18, 03:24
These are the best kind of incidents bro! I love when we get unexpected action in professional MPs. I'm not even going to ask you for the details because the girl didn't do it for the money. She connected with you and so she offered all the action on her own. Sometimes how we expect GFE similarly they are looking for good BFE and if we give them that. They will go out of their way to make us happy.

Cheers.

I was out of action for almost a month, and none of my plans were working out. So decided to have at least a relaxing massage.

Went to one of the professional chain spa yesterday for a massage. Opted for 1 hour Swedish. The Massage was good and I started chatting with the lady.

She's from Manipur, and during the chit chat, realized we were almost neighbors for 2 years in another city.

That led to more friendly conversation about that city and places and the massage was getting a bit erotic.

Hints of extras were flying all around, but still I thought it's only in my mind because this is a super professional chain spa.

Siripu
11-10-18, 04:55
Hi,

I am looking for the contact number of food khan who is famous with swamiji and now currently in Qatar, can anyone share the contact.

PuneDude123
11-10-18, 07:01
Hi all,

Its been a big fantasy to have fun with some older time actress (Bhuvaneshwari, Ramya Krishnan or even Kumataz). I was wondering if any kind soul here can help me with that. Would really appreciate it.

KoolJay
11-10-18, 11:25
I was looking for a massage after work and called up the newly opened spa in Vandalur-Kelambkm road. He quoted packages starting from 1. 5 K. Reached the place and there was a plump young gal around 25 told 30 minutes 1.5 K and 45 minutes 2 K charges. I expected professional and took 2 K package (violated rule to take lowest package on new place). She showed a room and asked to change and started a namesake massage, after 5 minutes she told are you looking for any extras and when asked told topless and B2B. Fixed B2B for 1. 2 K and she became topless and started rolling on my body. When asked for oil / cream she told she cannot do it as hot water is not available and she won't be able to do B2B. Within a min she got a shout from outside asking something, she dressed up and went back and came in 2 minutes and apologized and proceeded with deed again. She was rushing for HJ but I asked to proceed with massage for some more time but finally told she will massage later. She poured oil and started milking johnny like washing a dead fish. I was pissed off and just wanted to finish it off and finally came in While proceeding with a wash in washroom, she asked can you give the tip as the next customer is waiting. I was furious and told that I took a 45 minutes package and I haven't spent even 30 minutes. She told OK just give 1000 tip. I washed up and paid the tip and left the place. I was in and out in around 20 minutes.

P. S: Before starting the massage she got a call to which she responded that she will call back in 10 minutes. I was wondering as the package was 45 minutes and how she can call in 10 minutes. But in the end she made that possible.

Damage: 3 K for 20 minutes.

I should have visited A2B spa or taken a FS somewhere.

WIR: Never.

Kindly help with any good massage places with / without extras near OMR.

HiJames
11-10-18, 14:03
Hi all,

This probably my first FR in this forum. I am here for more than a week now and last night I was looking for some serious action.

I asked few seniors here but of no use. Seniors please don't take me otherwise I do understand the situation here.

So started off my own research on internet. EG is the site that helped me here. As always locanto is like more failures than hits.

Was in touch of another Sp which I will try soon. But yesterday another SP helped in bringing this busty Muslim here.

Going into the deed. Booked for the night. Was late by an hour and half but made it up in the morning.

For those who are looking for big and round melons please don't miss this. Rather those who are fetish on boobs. 34 dd or E are rare in India. And believe me it's not at all shaggy.

Energy level very high. Loves to drink a lot. Make her drink to the full to enjoy her. Knows what she is doing and enjoys herself. Please don't be rude to her. Will give you a semi GFE. But dusky skin color. Smokes a bit.

Now few drawbacks which I did not like.

No DFK forget DFK no kissing on lips.

Faking orgasms.

And a pot belly.

Please don't expect anal from her.

Few other details.

Boobs 9 there should be some room for improvement.

GFE 6.

Pussy 7.

Attitude 7.

Height 5'5".

Damage 5 k shot 15 k night.

WIR no. I could not cum.

Still hungry for more.

HiJames
11-10-18, 14:07
Any review will be helpful. All profiles are genuine and is available. I know about that.

Pradeen Baba
11-10-18, 15:22
Hi,

I am looking for the contact number of food khan who is famous with swamiji and now currently in Qatar, can anyone share the contact.Need a bit of more hint please.

If not then, ping me in PM.

Hsjsnan
11-10-18, 16:23
Any review will be helpful. All profiles are genuine and is available. I know about that.Girl no 1 and 4 are good, they had been in Chennai before, CIS girl no Idea. Keep the rate low, they may ask for like exorbitant rate, but negotiate and get good deals.

Good luck safe mongering.

HeyRam2015
11-10-18, 20:53
It is free app, but you pay for voice and text minutes. You can get any country sim.

Is cloudsim a paid app or is it for free? And will it provide us with virtual Indian numbers?

CoolKrish
11-11-18, 04:49
Hi friend,

Now I am regular visitor and I get good service like B2B, HJ, but couldn't select some one who give BJ or FS as you. I always fail in my selection. Kindly give me hints of therapist who give BJ, CIM and FS. Or should we ask directly to the reception guy itself. (now he is friendly after regular visits). Which branch is suitable for BJ, FS good according to you. Akkarai or A2B. Kindly suggest.

As it rained yesterday, it was the right time to get some action and pleasure. Called up the regular ECR Spa and booked an appointment. Went with the local babe. Not very good looking. But she had awesome breasts, and had superb curves at the right places as I wanted. Curvaceous and slutty.

Did with the mediocre massage with small talk. About how regular I am and what I do. Blah. Blah. Blah. She did massage the legs well.

After the routine massage. And when the time came for the real biz talk. I said I want everything and asked her to quote the rate. At 4 K we agreed for BBJ & CIM and FS but no DFK.

She sat on me and started kissing nipples and teasingly taking my dick in her mouth in between. After a while of BBJ, she asked me to put on condom and started WOT. She was moaning while I sucked her boobs. She told me to go slow on them. I continued sucking, man those were really awesome and that's the reason I chose her. Fucked her in 3 positions and when it was excited and about to shoot. I asked her for CIM & she dint put any unpleasant face while taking it, she sucked the last drop of it.

My rating about the girl.

GFE: 8.

Face- 8.

Boobs: 10.

Ass: 8.

Tightness: 9.

WIR: yes.

Daniel Jack
11-11-18, 06:22
Hi all,

Its been a big fantasy to have fun with some older time actress (Bhuvaneshwari, Ramya Krishnan or even Kumataz). I was wondering if any kind soul here can help me with that. Would really appreciate it.Was aware of Bhuvaneshwari but Ramya krishna is shocking didn't know that she was into servicing. But I knew a SP who was helping Bhuvaneshwari in her early days but now he's no longer entertained.

SteelPunk
11-11-18, 08:08
It is free app, but you pay for voice and text minutes. You can get any country sim.Bro,

I searched for the app and it shows that you can have up to extra numbers on your mobile which includes a UK, Polish, Canadian and US number.

Are you sure virtual Indian number can be generated? And will it have any expiry date also or what?

StallionVj
11-11-18, 08:29
Hi buddies,

I had a good experience with Miss. See and Miss and from Thailand from dowpak and new chpt branches of bat spa. Am. Now planning to try out Miss Tikka from Bali at Chpt location. Has anyone tried her? Would love for some feedback guys.

HiJames
11-11-18, 08:30
Girl no 1 and 4 are good, they had been in Chennai before, CIS girl no Idea. Keep the rate low, they may ask for like exorbitant rate, but negotiate and get good deals.

Good luck safe mongering.Quoting 10 k shot.

30 k night.

No discount.

JesseKairav
11-11-18, 10:11
Hi all,

Its been a big fantasy to have fun with some older time actress (Bhuvaneshwari, Ramya Krishnan or even Kumataz). I was wondering if any kind soul here can help me with that. Would really appreciate it.Do they do these stuff?

KishoreP
11-11-18, 19:34
Not sure if its SCAM?

Yesterday, I visited a hotel spa and while taking the lift, another person came in. He asked were you coming from spa? I said "YES". He said he's from a club and he asked me, would I be interested to take membership starting at 10 K, 25 K and all the way up to 75 K. I said no, I am not interested.

By the time, we reached the ground floor and he told they would also provide 'outcalls' from spa for FS. That grabbed my attention and then I enquired the details and he told the following:

* Lot of Service Apartments starting 1.5 K / day with A/C.

* No need to provide any details.

* Choose a girl and she would be delivered at the desired location (service apartment).

* Selected 30-40 members for beach party in ECR resort and then the ladies would be available for FS.

He insisted I have to take the minimum package for 10 K and it has some coupons which can be renewed at some spas across the Chennai city (and 1000 has to be paid in SPA) and the regular club membership benefits.

Have anyone heard about this or is it a SCAM?

KishoreP
11-11-18, 19:45
I took service from her for 2 times. First time, I didn't ask for any extras and there was lot of hints and erotic touch at the right places, after the end of massage, I tipped her 500/- and she was happy and gave a kiss on my cheeks and touched my nipple. I asked if I can touch her, she said yes and I pressed her Boops from outside and let me hands into her T-Shirt and caressed her BS ad lifted her top and she denied and said "next time" and parallel I was massaging her butt as well.

2nd Time (and she remembered me) and she didn't offer any extras. But she was talkative about his BF and sex positions etc and I asked for HJ she said no (next time).

Good luck!

Hi buddies,

I had a good experience with Miss. See and Miss and from Thailand from dowpak and new chpt branches of bat spa. Am. Now planning to try out Miss Tikka from Bali at Chpt location. Has anyone tried her? Would love for some feedback guys.

Madrasraja
11-11-18, 20:19
Hi buddies,

I had a good experience with Miss. See and Miss and from Thailand from dowpak and new chpt branches of bat spa. Am. Now planning to try out Miss Tikka from Bali at Chpt location. Has anyone tried her? Would love for some feedback guys.Can you provide Bat Spa Contact, Address.

Madrasraja
11-11-18, 20:48
Got Locanto sp contact near Valasaravkkam. Reached her place as per her guidance.

Saw the girl Priya (Telugu), Girl is in her 20's and looks good with Massive boobs. She greeted with smile invited into her bedroom. Got into action quickly stripped me down and herself and started kissing my ears, neck, etc.

We did foreplay for a while and she made me lay on that single bed and came on top of me.

Did some body licking and placed her boobs on my mouth and I played / licked / sucked it for a while.

She started with BBBJ.

She was good at it. Loved it. She licked my balls which felt good. Nice racks and I played with her boobs for sometime and then asked her to come on top, it was awesome seeing those racks bounce..Hints on contact Please.

HeyRam2015
11-12-18, 01:02
My apologies. Cloud Sim is limited to those 5 countries but supports roaming in India, which was good enough for me.

If you need to use whatsapp only, you can create a virtual UK number and enable whatsapp on it which can be used anywhere.

Else, you can use a lyca sim from UK on roaming, which is the cheapest sim to be on roaming.

Bro,

I searched for the app and it shows that you can have up to extra numbers on your mobile which includes a UK, Polish, Canadian and US number.

Are you sure virtual Indian number can be generated? And will it have any expiry date also or what?

DeSilvaChennai
11-12-18, 05:35
Hi all,

Had a great time in the past few weeks since my last post. I had contacted my regular SP from Valasarvakkam and he had shared a cute and innocent face of a girl's PIC, came to know while speaking to her that she was a Tamil, milky white fair, hardly 20 working as a sales girl in north madras. Booked her for a short time and enjoyed her company. She was very new and could find that she was struggling to get into poses which I described to her, had to elaborate WOT and missionary. The damage was at a higher end as SP provided place and arranged the girl via another SP. Total 10 K for 2 hours.

Last month, had a great time with a lady associated with the cine field, must be 22-24 some thing. The SP again secured her from another SP. Great time with 3 sessions. Damage was 14 K + 1 K for Oyo Room.

Contacts have not been secured from any senior and can be shared with mutual trust, respect and a commitment to reciprocate when I am in dire needs.

Cheers,

Anand.

IndianMale83
11-12-18, 08:53
Wanted a massage and was thinking where. Didn't want to pay huge for crappy massage and hence thought a better massage is worthier. Got some discount on Ananta spa services and hence opted for it. Charged 2.3 K for 90 minutes Thai therapy.

The girl G was nice and kind of opened up with conversation and I was quite slow in making the move. Thought I'll pay some tip and ask for her number, but didn't work out either. Looks like they don't let customer choose the therapist and it's always round robin (based on the rush). The massage was quite good with ample pressure.

Not masking the name since they are professional.

..So started off my own research on internet. EG is the site that helped me here. As always locanto is like more failures than hits...Which site is this? I am not sure I came across this short form at all.

Vip20
11-12-18, 14:50
Travelling to Chennai next month for 3 weeks holiday. Can any seniors share contact details. I can share in Aus.

Thanks guys.

Cukoo
11-12-18, 18:52
First of all thanks for the mate who shared this contact to me.

Fixed the deed in the evening of start of the week. She shared her pics while fixing the deed. She is definitely not a looker. Went directly to her place with no difficulty. She indeed guided to her place very well.

Spoke with her few minutes and she directly came and reach out my lips for DFK. With few breaks in DFK we both become nude and I have witnessed two big mounts. This is the biggest of the boobs I have saw in real so far. Also the sag is so very less when compared to the size. Enjoyed those two mounts while fingering her so hard. She loved getting finger fucked as she was getting so wet.

Asked for BBJ but she politely rejected and gave a long CBJ. Started to ride her in missionary. Feeling a bit hard to ride because of her big figure. Then a few minutes of fuck in doggy, just to see her ass pounding. Finally asked her to switch WOT. It was one of best view ever while fucking. Her two big boobs shaking in front of me while she was riding my cock.

These are my scorecard for her.

Face: 4/10 (As said earlier not at all a looker).

DFK: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

GFE: 7/10 (Those who love an action with a BBW MILF, its 10/10).

Damage: 2 K (Yet another budget package).

Be safe,

Cukoo.

Pkapi
11-12-18, 20:22
Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I am new here, but I have been a silent spectator of the site for quite a while. From my end had a few attempts to reach out to SP but nothing ended in a way I could file a report (mostly due to some alarms from the SP end which made me certain I am going to be scammed or maybe I was just being paranoid since I was new to this). Made me realise that I am not going to be able to do this without help from you guys. I know the the recent deeds of certain newbies has affected the trust in entire lot but please do not turn your back on us. We could really use some help. With that being said I know its not easy to trust some stranger who could end up ruining you reputation. So I will try from my end to first file a successful report from my end so that at least someone might come forward to help out for further leads.

Going to try out the Bat MP in chpt hopefully by next week this time. Just wanted to know what is the regular prices for extras there as do not want to jack up the prices for the rest. Also who among the masseuse is more open to extras. Hints please.

Also could anyone please assist with the payment options. I only have a diners CC and no visa or MasterCard CC. And I tried using entropay which does not accept new registrations and my old account is deactivated and after resetting password and trying to login it sent out a reactivation code but it doesn't reach my email. (not sure if they have blocked deactivated accounts being reactivated too). So any help on other options make the payment is highly appreciated. Not a Indian bank virtual card please but something else which can be used in the site.

ECity045
11-12-18, 21:08
Hi all,

Had a great time in the past few weeks since my last post. I had contacted my regular SP from Valasarvakkam and he had shared a cute and innocent face of a girl's PIC, came to know while speaking to her that she was a Tamil, milky white fair, hardly 20 working as a sales girl in north madras. Booked her for a short time and enjoyed her company. She was very new and could find that she was struggling to get into poses which I described to her, had to elaborate WOT and missionary. The damage was at a higher end as SP provided place and arranged the girl via another SP. Total 10 K for 2 hours.Great report. I am glad you had a good time and found a nice girl. I wish I was in Madras to sample some of these.

Rreddy33
11-13-18, 01:58
Dear brethren,

I'm today here in the Chennai. Morning have some appointments and free from Afternoon. Need some references for some natukattai ladies with place. Preferably aunties with big assets around Koyambedu area. PM is active. Thanks in advance for the help. Kindly refer some along with damages. Will help in Coimbatore or in Bangalore.

Madrasraja
11-13-18, 03:41
Hi all,

Had a great time in the past few weeks since my last post. I had contacted my regular SP from Valasarvakkam and he had shared a cute and innocent face of a girl's PIC, came to know while speaking to her that she was a Tamil, milky white fair, hardly 20 working as a sales girl in north madras. Booked her for a short time and enjoyed her company. She was very new and could find that she was struggling to get into poses which I described to her, had to elaborate WOT and missionary. The damage was at a higher end as SP provided place and arranged the girl via another SP. Total 10 K for 2 hours.

Last month, had a great time with a lady associated with the cine field, must be 22-24 some thing. The SP again secured her from another SP. Great time with 3 sessions. Damage was 14 K + 1 K for Oyo Room.

Contacts have not been secured from any senior and can be shared with mutual trust, respect and a commitment to reciprocate when I am in dire needs.

Cheers,

Anand.Hi,

Contact details please. I am new here and I don't know If I can PM the OP so asking here.

RockBufster
11-13-18, 07:55
Hi,

I would first of all like to thank pethidine bro for this contact, Mrs P. Had met today morning and was a decent experience. Won't write in detail as it's already been discussed here. She 's very sweet and soft. It was a good time with her. CBJ was decent, a bit toothy for me. Else she was cooperative for all positions. Came in doggy with her looking into the mirror in the room.

Thanks bro, for the contact.

Tamasha
11-13-18, 09:16
Hey fellows,

Got various sms regarding spas just casually dialed those and one sounded interesting with a double girl pack of 1.7 k even she said etc was available over phone. Guided me there and receptionist was nice but can see she was just giving fake smiles even though asked for her, she said she don't do. Showed 1 in t reception was good but did not even look at me. Showed another 3. In that one was good. Took her and the one in reception. First told her to come in as I guessed she would not cooperate properly. Came in started starring up. She dint even respond inside to my questions tried to touch. Said don't touch me extras will be provided by next one. I said enough then and send the other in. At once she went and sent her. Once she came in straightly I asked for extras. She was almost open to everything. Asked for full nude she asked 3 k bargained to 1.5 k she cooperated well. Asked for BJ but she refused. She might be open to full service. I just finished on her tummy found she was just not washing after the deed. When asked you don't wash she just went in the rest room and came out instantly.

Damage 1.7 k+1.5 k.

WR: maybe.

MalluGuys
11-13-18, 10:13
Hi friends,

Sharing my next exp in Chrompet spa. This is my 4th visit to this spa.

Earlier they were operating near Chrompet MIT gate 1st floor, now they have shifted near Chrompet E-sait briyani.

There were 5 and all were SI. Choose busty aunty, paid usual 1500 at counter and took cream massage.

Did good massage and got straight into act.

The guy at the reception knows me well and does not disturb even after 1 HR.

Counter: 1500.

Tips: 1 k.

Bedece
11-13-18, 12:13
Hello,

I am new to this group. In Chennai for a week, looking for some nice Tamil girls or aunties near t-nage.

Lucas003
11-13-18, 15:38
After a hectic work month, got some free time this week. Didn't try to venture out to new places as I needed a good experience without any surprises. So went to the MP in my area where I had a very good experience, hoping to get the same. This MP is located near to a busy junction in 'add'(Tamil) road in foldpakkam and has royal in its name. Asked for B2B at the counter and was asked to pay the full amount that included tips. Was surprised at this but made sure there won't be any issues of tips inside the room. Bargained and paid the full amount. I was asked to deposit my mobile phone at the counter. Looks like some bloke was recording his massage session for viewing it later and that caused a huge problem, hence the reason to deposit the phone. There were two choices and both were just average SIs. Asked the owner to send the most co-operative one. Was allotted one and went to the room with her. Massage started with usual chit chats. She massaged only my back and once it was over, she turned off the lights. It was close to pitch dark and she removed her tops. I requested the light to be on but she strictly said no. She came on top of my and started moaning and licking my ears. Request for DFK, she replied a plain no. Requested for bottom access, again a no. It was pitch dark, so I couldn't get a glimpse of her assets which was very disappointing. I always take some time to admire the curves and assets of a woman. Asked her to lick my nipples while I finished myself off. Though she didn't demand any tips, gave her 300 rs and left the place a disappointed man. Was thinking if this was their most co-operative therapist, how the others would be.

Place- 6/10.

Face- 5/10.

GFE- 6/10.

WIR. No.

Damages- 3 k.

Those who are venturing for MPs in foldpakam, avoid this MP.

Cheers!

Bedece
11-13-18, 18:55
Dear senior member,

I tried to subscript to year fee and used some of my cards and it not working. It got failed using 2 card (USA). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bala.

You have a big sign: "Due to unnamed reasons, our credit card processor has informed us (May 21, 2018) that the bank with whom they work will no longer accept any traffic or transactions (their words) from the United States of America in relation to this website. We do not know when, exactly, the ban will go into affect, but we are assuming immediately. Obviously, this impacts anyone wishing to buy a subscription to make full use of our site.

We are looking to make changes to our processor, or add additional processors, who will not have a problem taking money from US citizens."

Admin3

Ramuk
11-14-18, 05:38
Hi buddies,

I had a good experience with Miss. See and Miss and from Thailand from dowpak and new chpt branches of bat spa. Am. Now planning to try out Miss Tikka from Bali at Chpt location. Has anyone tried her? Would love for some feedback guys.She earlier worked in the Spa in Quality in Aruna.

Met her after long time at be Spa.

She is amazing and might even give GF type experience.

Enjoy.

BellWeather
11-14-18, 09:32
Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I am new here, but I have been a silent spectator of the site for quite a while. From my end had a few attempts to reach out to SP but nothing ended in a way I could file a report (mostly due to some alarms from the SP end which made me certain I am going to be scammed or maybe I was just being paranoid since I was new to this). Made me realise that I am not going to be able to do this without help from you guys. I know the the recent deeds of certain newbies has affected the trust in entire lot but please do not turn your back on us. We could really use some help. With that being said I know its not easy to trust some stranger who could end up ruining you reputation. So I will try from my end to first file a successful report from my end so that at least someone might come forward to help out for further leads.

Going to try out the Bat MP in chpt hopefully by next week this time. Just wanted to know what is the regular prices for extras there as do not want to jack up the prices for the rest. Also who among the masseuse is more open to extras. Hints please..Hi Pkapi,

Please take Thai therapist. The damage is 1.5 k for VAS. I don't try out BJ so not sure of the additional costs. B2B is better taken when you are the first customer. It's better to go when they open as the therapist is clean if you need B2B. Please don't pay more than 2 k. The massage for 30 minutes was also decent and VAS for 30 minutes.

Regards.

Mardaa
11-14-18, 12:37
Hi all,

I heard some good post about akkarai spa.

I think bat spa is closed permanently and it would be great if someone inbox me the right hint for this spa.

Thanks in advance.

Sir Fucksalot
11-14-18, 15:41
To fellow mongers who were in doubt like I was whether or not to venture Bat Spa after a turn of events in the last 1 month or so, this FR is for you guys.

I realised that extras are hard to come by and went to DownPak branch with absolutely no expectations. I have been a regular to the Bro nagar branch but I guess its a no go for extras there anymore. So took this Thai therapist Ms Mooo. The massage was the usual, very professional and satisfying. There were no hints of extras as I kept looking for one through the session. And finally after I turned around, she became little more chatty and playfully touched around. Then one conversation led to another and we discussed about what she can offer. So after negotiations, agreed upon, BJ with top access and extended bum massage. She was quite good and pleasing. She offered her boobs for me to lick and it turns her on as she went to lick my nipples while I shot a very satisfying load.

She was down for B2B too though quoted really high.

2.5 k + 2 k. The standard bat spa rate.

WIR. Highly possible.

RSharma884
11-14-18, 18:15
Wanted a massage and was thinking where. Didn't want to pay huge for crappy massage and hence thought a better massage is worthier. Got some discount on Ananta spa services and hence opted for it. Charged 2.3 K for 90 minutes Thai therapy.

The girl G was nice and kind of opened up with conversation and I was quite slow in making the move. Thought I'll pay some tip and ask for her number, but didn't work out either. Looks like they don't let customer choose the therapist and it's always round robin (based on the rush). The massage was quite good with ample pressure.

Not masking the name since they are professional.

Which site is this? I am not sure I came across this short form at all.If you are looking for a proper massage, Mrs S (Bhabhi) at bat OMR gives the best I have had till date. Of course no extras.

Pkapi
11-14-18, 19:57
Hi Pkapi,

Please take Thai therapist. The damage is 1.5 k for VAS. I don't try out BJ so not sure of the additional costs. B2B is better taken when you are the first customer. It's better to go when they open as the therapist is clean if you need B2B. Please don't pay more than 2 k. The massage for 30 minutes was also decent and VAS for 30 minutes.

Regards.Thanks a lot for the reply. Will surely ask for the Thai and make sure to keep the rates in check. Will file the report once the deed is done.

CuminGuys1
11-15-18, 06:02
If you are looking for a proper massage, Mrs S (Bhabhi) at bat OMR gives the best I have had till date. Of course no extras.Bat SPA doesn't have any branch in OMR, are you referring to ECR?

RSharma884
11-15-18, 06:10
Bat SPA doesn't have any branch in OMR, are you referring to ECR?Ah sorry. I meant MRC nagar. ECR is shut.

Suraj Boby
11-15-18, 09:14
Hello Chennai Fellas.

I'm senior member of Delhi forum seeking your help for Indi or spa detail near T nagar area.

I can reciprocate with Delhi ncr digits. Please PM if you have some tasty dishes.

Happy mongering!!

Suraj.

KoolJay
11-15-18, 14:04
Can someone help with couple friendly Service apts in and around OMR / Medavakkam areas. Have an indie and looking for place to have fun. How good are couple friendly OYOs / Stayuncle.

Johnnk
11-15-18, 14:08
Dude,

Do you know what happened in ECR last month and do you know how many were there in jail and for how long time. Well you can give hint in pm and this spa is raided and it's terrible to know the news how the therapist suffer and the guys who take massage during that time. However this message also tracked by LE. So be careful on exposing information.

To fellow mongers who were in doubt like I was whether or not to venture Bat Spa after a turn of events in the last 1 month or so, this FR is for you guys.

I realised that extras are hard to come by and went to DownPak branch with absolutely no expectations. I have been a regular to the Bro nagar branch but I guess its a no go for extras there anymore. So took this Thai therapist Ms Mooo. The massage was the usual, very professional and satisfying. There were no hints of extras as I kept looking for one through the session. And finally after I turned around, she became little more chatty and playfully touched around. Then one conversation led to another and we discussed about what she can offer. So after negotiations, agreed upon, BJ with top access and extended bum massage. She was quite good and pleasing. She offered her boobs for me to lick and it turns her on as she went to lick my nipples while I shot a very satisfying load..

DarkAngel89
11-15-18, 16:02
Hi friends,

Sharing my next exp in Chrompet spa. This is my 4th visit to this spa.

Earlier they were operating near Chrompet MIT gate 1st floor, now they have shifted near Chrompet E-sait briyani.

There were 5 and all were SI. Choose busty aunty, paid usual 1500 at counter and took cream massage.

Did good massage and got straight into act.

The guy at the reception knows me well and does not disturb even after 1 HR.

Counter: 1500.

Tips: 1 k.Hello,

Do I require any reference to get in to this place or any contact number to call before approaching. If so please PM the contact number. Many thanks.

TakeItEasy1818
11-16-18, 00:05
I have been off for several months. It would be great if seniors could share few SP contacts. I have been only to MPs. Kindly share.

StallionVj
11-16-18, 05:16
Hi,

Has anyone taken massage from the slim beautiful Manglorean girl called Jessie. She was with the 10th floor TNagar hotel spa and then at a dingy MP on top of a bar neat Anna Nagar Chintamani? She was very pretty and sexy. One of the best SI I have ever seen in an MP. Does anyone know where she is now? Would be great if you share some info in public or PM. Dying to take a massage and B2B from her as it has been about 2 years.

KoolJay
11-16-18, 11:47
Did anyone availed music SP's services recently? Any good ones to chose? She is quoting 6 K now for one of the gals.

Prasadc
11-16-18, 12:41
I'm a silent reader of this forum. Need help in GFE and CIM as was cheated once on loc. Please help and accept me to this group.

CumLoad
11-16-18, 17:07
This encounter was 2 weeks before, Not a report worthy deed but got a relatively cheaper contact from DarmeinTyrion. Also thanks to saravanaHW for caverta 100 MG tablet to make my penis hard. Thanks to you guys!

For a change I wanted to fuck a dark-skinned woman. Darmeintyrion gave this contact mentioning Miss and is dark. So about this lady, he told she quotes 2 k a shot and gives a good GFE experience. Hmm, GFE for a budget eh? I just wanted to give a try. Texted this lady over phone and had some conversation, then she shared her pics. She wasn't dark but I could say she is on the duskier side when I expected a pure chocolate skin tone. Anyways, the deal was good so went ahead with it. Met at her place, it was a small room without AC. Started usual comfort conversation, came to know she is in this for paying her debts from loan sharks for her family. After some talk, she became comfortable with me. Now to the foreplay, she began to strip down. Guys, never trust women pics. They are mostly photo shopped to look good. In her pictures, she looked over-weight (I was okay with over-weight) but upon seeing her naked only I came to know this lady is very fat (BBW) type weighing 95 kgs while I could tell her height was around 5"2. She was naturally busty but ass was not round when she stripped. Not an arousal by sight, My penis naturally stands up seeing woman naked but not for this lady.

Began our foreplay, before all my encounters, I was the one who initiates foreplay but this time I lied down and let her do the work. I asked her to kiss me all over my body. She smiled and obliged. She slowly began to kiss me from forehead till my legs. It was romantic. This turned me on and made blood rushing to my penis making it harder and harder. Even if she lacked appearance-wise, she tries to please you so this was a plus from her. So these kisses turned into lite lip kisses, then into deep french kisses with a lot of tongue-to-tongue contact. Man, this was the first time I had a lot of tongue contacts. I would say it was very good indeed. An instant loss of tension!. After DFK, it's my turn to kiss all her body. Started from top-to-toe and she said she liked it a lot. Caressed her boobs, sucked her melons like baby. It was firm, natural and not saggy. Came down to her Vagina. Now to the downside, it was kind of smelly and there was some white residue which I didn't ask. Being a lover of pussies, I couldn't do much cunnilingus due to this.

Rolled over the condom, she started to blow me. Just up and down. Also with the condom I couldn't get any much sensation. After that started missionary. To avoid being a mechanical sex, I varied thrust speed with some dirty taking and complimenting her (even though it wasn't genuine). Nothing much to highlight here. Asked her to ride me, she went top and began to fuck me. Due to her weight, it was hard for her and this got her tired. This is why not to try a fat women, you need to all the fucking. At that moment, I imagined if I had a petite woman, it would be a totally game-changer. 40 minutes after sex, I didn't cum so decided to call it off. This time my penis was hard but didn't ejaculate. Dunno if this is a plus or minus as I was erect for 45 minutes without cumming after sex. Some guys want to be like me, fuck longer without ejaculating but I dunno what's the problem this time but was better from the last experience when I never totally erect he he. I went to a sexologist and am taking medications to get to that natural state.

Summary. I'll attach a pic resembling of her body type so you guys could understand better.

The lady Miss N.

Height- 5 foot 2.

Weight. Around 95 kgs.

Tits- 8/10 (Big natural firm& tight not saggy).

Ass- 5/10 (Average, not round).

DFK- 10/10 (This turned me on!

CBJ- 6/10 (Blowjob with a condom is a joke!

Co-operation & attitude- 10/10.

Cost - 2 k per shot (30 minutes by time).

W. I. R. No, Not my taste. I want to try only petite women only hereafter.

Who can try this?

Anyone who is in budget constraint, needs a quick action without spending a lot of money and actually get a good GFE for this price. Also, you need to ignore her appearance completely as it's not worth mentioning. Feel free to ask this contact via PM. She is in need of money so service will be good.

Help me,

I need a safe place in or around bro nagar. So any hotel suggestions in this area will be hugely appreciated. How is the bro nagar oyo? Also, I want to bang a girl like pornstar Elsa jean or Janice girffith body types. I'll attach Janice Griffith photo in the attachment below. If any member has contact of these kinda body types. Please PM me, we can exchange contacts In the attachment, the first pic is a model of pic of Nella's body (it's not her pic) just to get a clearer idea of her body. The second pic is the body type which I wanted to fuck.

Happy fucking folks.

JhonnyValker
11-16-18, 19:28
After a hectic work month, got some free time this week. Didn't try to venture out to new places as I needed a good experience without any surprises. So went to the MP in my area where I had a very good experience, hoping to get the same. This MP is located near to a busy junction in 'add'(Tamil) road in foldpakkam and has royal in its name. Asked for B2B at the counter and was asked to pay the full amount that included tips. Was surprised at this but made sure there won't be any issues of tips inside the room. Bargained and paid the full amount. I was asked to deposit my mobile phone at the counter. Looks like some bloke was recording his massage session for viewing it later and that caused a huge problem, hence the reason to deposit the phone. There were two choices and both were just average SIs. Asked the owner to send the most co-operative one. Was allotted one and went to the room with her. Massage started with usual chit chats. She massaged only my back and once it was over, she turned off the lights. It was close to pitch dark and she removed her tops. I requested the light to be on but she strictly said no. She came on top of my and started moaning and licking my ears. Request for DFK, she replied a plain no. Requested for bottom access, again a no. It was pitch dark, so I couldn't get a glimpse of her assets which was very disappointing. I always take some time to admire the curves and assets of a woman. Asked her to lick my nipples while I finished myself off. Though she didn't demand any tips, gave her 300 rs and left the place a disappointed man. Was thinking if this was their most co-operative therapist, how the others would be I had the same experience in the same spa a lot earlier and had posted the same here. Guys kindly avoid this one.

Jhonny.

Mcreddiac
11-17-18, 05:29
Tried the girl in the first pic in Hyderabad for two sessions. Great boobs and a very good session.

Any review will be helpful. All profiles are genuine and is available. I know about that.

FunPa
11-17-18, 08:47
I was little desperate to have a short session thanks to Pethidine given this contact and told all positive and negative which I likes very much and decided to have an short session with this slim girl of age 21 . As decided she was punctual in morning slot time arrived with jeans and full sleeve red t shirt. I had her whatsup chat earlier which also added some intimacy to her, she was tall very young and started all actions which I will say her DFK was excellent and I taken more than 25 minutes on that with break of every 10 minutes and to sip water for thirsty. Really amazing skills she having in DFK which aroused my johny to 90 degree positions appreciate her actions and moaning skills in DFK, small boobs firm and tight put KS perfume on her boobs added time to enjoy, then she started BBJ which also good with teasing the johny well and finally swallowed fully.

Finally cover was put and WOT position finished the deed.

Face:6/10.

Boobs: Small.

DFK: 20/10.

BBJ: 10/10.

PUSSY: tight.

Damage:4 k (VFM).

P.S: The contact was mot mine to share.

PalangTodu
11-17-18, 09:18
Was out of Chennai for sometime. I have a fetish for cum on face. Can any kind soul please pm me details of a beautiful Thai / Bali / NE therapist in spa where I get sureshot COF. Will reciprocate with my vast contacts of Madras mongering.

AKChennai
11-17-18, 11:21
Can you please share the contact through PM? Tits and DFK sounds promising.

This encounter was 2 weeks before, Not a report worthy deed but got a relatively cheaper contact from DarmeinTyrion. Also thanks to saravanaHW for caverta 100 MG tablet to make my penis hard. Thanks to you guys!

For a change I wanted to fuck a dark-skinned woman. Darmeintyrion gave this contact mentioning Miss and is dark. So about this lady, he told she quotes 2 k a shot and gives a good GFE experience. Hmm, GFE for a budget eh? I just wanted to give a try. Texted this lady over phone and had some conversation, then she shared her pics. She wasn't dark but I could say she is on the duskier side when I expected a pure chocolate skin tone. Anyways, the deal was good so went ahead with it. Met at her place, it was a small room without AC. Started usual comfort conversation, came to know she is in this for paying her debts from loan sharks for her family. After some talk, she became comfortable with me. Now to the foreplay, she began to strip down. Guys, never trust women pics. They are mostly photo shopped to look good. In her pictures, she looked over-weight (I was okay with over-weight) but upon seeing her naked only I came to know this lady is very fat (BBW) type weighing 95 kgs while I could tell her height was around 5"2. She was naturally busty but ass was not round when she stripped. Not an arousal by sight, My penis naturally stands up seeing woman naked but not for this lady..

Sarkar2612
11-17-18, 11:36
Hello friends,

Was not active for a long time and recently wanted some action, first tried with usual online stuffs but not convinced with the findings, many usual places seem to be out of business or number changed. Luckily some of my activity in JD sent as lead to few MPs. Got call back and found one in a very well known spot, never knew there exists a MP there. Was little convinced with their offers and dropped in. The place is practically not noticeable and in a posh residential lane (not sure how long they would be allowed to operate there) the building is huge and this MP is on the first floor. The green lawn near the stairs is a great view whoever visits here. Once inside, met a fat lady at reception and at first she hinted that its a kind of professional only. I was little taken back but something was telling me to try, the place seems to be some office kinda, during all this I missed to drop cash from ATM hence checked for card payment, she obliged and swiped. Now the debit happened in a different name. It was a hint that they may not be professional. Paid for one hour at 1.5 k at counter and went inside the room. That was a very spacious clean room, changed to dispo and waited for the therapist. There came a bubbly NE by name of a flower, asked me to lie down and started to spread a towel on me. I was pissed off. Told her I prefer to go without towel and she said OK with a smile. She gave an excellent massage to the legs and slowly started with the bum which I had not had for a very long time, seeing my response she silently asked did I need more I nodded yes yes..Bro,

Could you help me with MP exact location. Couldn't decipher it. Which restaurant is that?

Kaynangai
11-17-18, 15:02
Did anyone availed music SP's services recently? Any good ones to chose? She is quoting 6 K now for one of the gals.I did. Yesterday. Not worth it.

Pradeen Baba
11-17-18, 16:15
Not sure if its SCAM?

Yesterday, I visited a hotel spa and while taking the lift, another person came in. He asked were you coming from spa? I said "YES". He said he's from a club and he asked me, would I be interested to take membership starting at 10 K, 25 K and all the way up to 75 K. I said no, I am not interested.

By the time, we reached the ground floor and he told they would also provide 'outcalls' from spa for FS. That grabbed my attention and then I enquired the details and he told the following:

* No need to provide any details..Kishore,

These are all pretty old tricks used in Bangalore and Bombay earlier.

They will use the same strategy towards the spas stating that they have had enough customers and need an exclusive discount for their customers.

It's a kind of mediating.

Standard resorts / spas won't budge. Other entities will engage for some time may be an year after that its all same cost.

About the girls, its absolute scam.

Inglorious69
11-17-18, 17:33
It is a SCAM. Don't get duped. I am still paying EMI for that 15 k I paid for exactly the same services described here. Not a single call. No beach party. All BS. Careful. They are such smooth talkers.

Not sure if its SCAM?

RajKumar06
11-17-18, 17:43
Dude,

Do you know what happened in ECR last month and do you know how many were there in jail and for how long time. Well you can give hint in pm and this spa is raided and it's terrible to know the news how the therapist suffer and the guys who take massage during that time. However this message also tracked by LE. So be careful on exposing information.Could you please indicate the damage to guys? Was the SI or Bali therapist in Jail?

DeSilvaChennai
11-18-18, 04:22
I was little desperate to have a short session thanks to Pethidine given this contact and told all positive and negative which I likes very much and decided to have an short session with this slim girl of age 21 . As decided she was punctual in morning slot time arrived with jeans and full sleeve red t shirt. I had her whatsup chat earlier which also added some intimacy to her, she was tall very young and started all actions which I will say her DFK was excellent and I taken more than 25 minutes on that with break of every 10 minutes and to sip water for thirsty. Really amazing skills she having in DFK which aroused my johny to 90 degree positions appreciate her actions and moaning skills in DFK, small boobs firm and tight put KS perfume on her boobs added time to enjoy, then she started BBJ which also good with teasing the johny well and finally swallowed fully..Good FR and write up!! Happy you got to have a great time.

SiriusBlak
11-18-18, 05:07
Being a newbie into mongering it was hard for me to find any directions or leads. Without knowing the ground reality, going to locanto or classifieds, felt like jumping into a well with blind folds. I pinged few from locanto, it was hard to find out the right people. Several of them asked money in advance. Felt unsafe. So I decided to take up the subscription and PMed many regulars and seniors. None bothered to offer any help except few kind souls like pethidine and cumload.

Pethidine bro shared a contact of the famous P couple. Being the first time I was super nervous. Reached the location, paid the money, started the deed. She made me very comfortable. I went slow and steady. She co-operated for all the positions. It was really pleasant experience overall. A real GFE. I loved her boobs, Her BJ was awesome too.

Amount: 4 k (1 hour with room).

Again, I would not have gotten this contact if pethidine did not help. Thanks a bunch buddy! Many seniors have lost trust in newbies because of few recent incidents made by some idiots. I hope the trust will be rebuilt.

Strypez
11-18-18, 07:06
Hi,

Has anyone taken massage from the slim beautiful Manglorean girl called Jessie. She was with the 10th floor TNagar hotel spa and then at a dingy MP on top of a bar neat Anna Nagar Chintamani? She was very pretty and sexy. One of the best SI I have ever seen in an MP. Does anyone know where she is now? Would be great if you share some info in public or PM. Dying to take a massage and B2B from her as it has been about 2 years.Bro I had her personal number I was so close to bringing her home for a session. But unfortunately almost 8 months ago her phone no was switched off and now it's out of order. She was last at a spa somewhere in Nungambakkam and It was completely professional. I miss her, she had one of the best tits in any MP I have ever been to. I even posted an FR about her on the forum a year or so ago. Wish I could find her again. I think at be she is married now.

Ramugrk20
11-18-18, 12:55
Hi guys!

I have fantasy of getting the Nuru massage. Hope most of you guys would have seen in porn videos. Recently I came across loco add saying Nuru massage for 9 k in m'pakkam.

Has anyone tried here?

Member #4691
11-18-18, 13:11
Met this woman at SP place who's very difficult to reach finally met him and chose the girl before a week on the day she came on time before my arrival and she looked realistic as I seen in the pic and coming to the deed.

DFK-Great kisser with her tongue.

Tits-little saggy.

BBJ-Fantastic with deep slurp.

She is open to all position with much intimacy not a time watcher with good attitude.

This sp info nor the girl info is can't share with anybody because its off my limits even the pic because I've met her with lot of condition that's why didn't mention the damages.

Rajesh19
11-18-18, 13:51
Have already mentioned it in my post. Lemon in watermelon juice. Trust it me it does wonders to not only your erection but overall libido too.Guys,

Great support by all.

I was a former Chennai champ, now living in Dubai for past 10 years. I used to have my friend and we used to be partners all the time. Now he has also shifted abroad and really looking for some help in Chennai. I can sponsor for the joint adventure. I have gone through the rules of the forum and will be subscribing today or tomorrow.

Reaching Chennai on 23rd and any help will be treated.

Pradpeps
11-18-18, 14:37
I have been a member of ISG one year back. Was a newbie then too. But I was blocked from posting ISG for asking SP contacts. After that I have joined now with another account. After going through recent posts, I hope I can get a good SP contact for GFE.Why am I getting blocked? I see other members post asking for help and contacts.

What happens is that other members can share their contacts via Private Messages and you do not have it. RTFF.

Admin3

Pepsi21
11-18-18, 17:27
Hi all people,

Here is one of my pending FR. Got some time so decided to write my post.

I will keep it short and simple.

Below girl have been taken from SP Love in Chennai.

I was impressed by her BLOWJOB skills and is the best ever for me (may be 20-25 minutes straight).

This girl called herself SriJa and was originally from WB.

Most of the girls SP Love offers are visiting girls from other cities and comes for earning fast money.

Attitude- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Skin- 5.5/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10 (small not my type).

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Damage: 8 k (2 shots, never finished the 2 round since girl making hurry for next appointment). Includes Hotel Room from SP.

WIR. No.

Word of Advice: SP Love girls pics are heavily edited.

Cheers!

StallionVj
11-18-18, 19:40
Bro I had her personal number I was so close to bringing her home for a session. But unfortunately almost 8 months ago her phone no was switched off and now it's out of order. She was last at a spa somewhere in Nungambakkam and It was completely professional. I miss her, she had one of the best tits in any MP I have ever been to. I even posted an FR about her on the forum a year or so ago. Wish I could find her again. I think at be she is married now.Heartbreaking to see your message. Thought somehow I could get to her once again! Hope anyone of our brothers gets to see her and post an FR! BTW, any new suggestions on MPs bro? Someone who is good looking and sexy?

On The Wings
11-18-18, 19:58
Hi guys!
I have fantasy of getting the Nuru massage. Hope most of you guys would have seen in porn videos. Recently I came across loco add saying Nuru massage for 9 k in m'pakkam.
Has anyone tried here?Have few basic questions:

No. 1. The Ad you refer. Do they fully aware of the process of Nuru Massage.

No. 2. If yes. Do they have the set up for Nuru. The bath cubicle / the jacuzzi and the Celestial bed. Do they have.

No. 3. The last and final. The gals who offer massage. Are they therapist or just know some stupid rubbing and offer their body.

Two weeks back, was in Puduchery. Referred Locanto and tracked one Parlor offering Nuru. Enquired and the guy replied that they charge 4000. Understood its just one more massage parlor with no idea of Nuru. Still ventured. Went to Kalapet and reached the destination. As expected it was one simple parlor and the plus point is. They offer full service. Just nonsense. Walked out.

So, my dear friend. What I suggest is. Go there see the set up and enquire what is in stores. If you find tat professional. Then its a jackpot. And let me know whether Nina Elle or Keisha Grey is available.

Am struggling to find one even in Navi Mumbai or Borivali of Mumbai. Cheers.

RedArmy87
11-18-18, 22:23
Went to the Driving school MP in J'kpet. Receptionist guy asked for 1700 and I bargained for 1300. Two therapists were there. Asked me to send t best one. Was ok small boobs but big bottom. After namesake massage she popped up for etc. Quoted 3 k for full nude and 2 k for B2B. Bargained B2B for 1000. Was cooperative. Fingered her under was ok. Then she finished me off.

Dam: 1.3 + 1.

WIR: may be.Could you give hint on location? Cleanliness. Is it a regular spa giving Add services?

ChennaiPaiyan
11-19-18, 04:12
Hello guys,

Please avoid the following MP's if you do not wish to waste your time and money.

1) MP near Chrompet Biriyani shop.

Reason. Small cabins with very little space with openings at top. Girls and customers can listen to each others conversation. Absolutely no privacy.

2) MP near Thuraipakkam Chennai One.

Reason. Similar to 1st. Small row like cabins with no doors or locks and opening at top. Not even a little privacy.

3) MP near Purasaiwalkam Ganga Sweets.

Reason. Below average girls. Small cabin like rooms with opening at top and no privacy. They will try to offer you different packages to get your money. But even the basic package is not worth it. They will say massages are offered for 1 hour, But they will finish off their pathetic massage and chase you away in 20 minutes.

4) MP near Perungudi Biriyani / Watch Shop.

Reason. They charge a lot of money offering different packages and expect higher tips. Whichever package we choose and whatever tips we give, the will finish off the massage in 30 minutes even if we pay for 1 hour.

5) MP near Latta supermarket Velachery.

Reason. Again small cabin like rooms with no AC and opening at top and no privacy. Massage is mechanical. There will be a queue of clients at anytime and girls hurry up. They try to finish off in 30 minutes.

No matter which Spa we visit, It is always better to take the very basic minimum package and try to avoid giving tips more than 500 - 1 k.

I'm sure many would have had such similar bad experience at different spa's. It would be great if you guys too could share your worst experience so fellow mongers could avoid visiting those MP's.

Rakumar
11-19-18, 06:01
Hi guys!

Has anyone tried here?Have been to that place because of nuru term in their ads 2 months back. Place was not good at all with cleanliness so did not took any of their services. My suggestion is to avoid it. I am also looking for the best nuru massages in Chennai.

EgroEgro1
11-19-18, 07:15
PM me. Can help in navi mum.

Have few basic questions:

No. 1. The Ad you refer. Do they fully aware of the process of Nuru Massage.

No. 2. If yes. Do they have the set up for Nuru. The bath cubicle / the jacuzzi and the Celestial bed. Do they have.

No. 3. The last and final. The gals who offer massage. Are they therapist or just know some stupid rubbing and offer their body.

Two weeks back, was in Puduchery. Referred Locanto and tracked one Parlor offering Nuru. Enquired and the guy replied that they charge 4000. Understood its just one more massage parlor with no idea of Nuru. Still ventured. Went to Kalapet and reached the destination. As expected it was one simple parlor and the plus point is. They offer full service. Just nonsense. Walked out.

So, my dear friend. What I suggest is. Go there see the set up and enquire what is in stores. If you find tat professional. Then its a jackpot. And let me know whether Nina Elle or Keisha Grey is available.

Am struggling to find one even in Navi Mumbai or Borivali of Mumbai. Cheers..

Shivaa6891
11-19-18, 09:52
This is an FR about a mallu girl I tried yesterday. I was at work and I got pics from a senior that he received from his SP. The moment I saw the pics I got reminded of the jimmiki kammal girl and I thought I should not miss the opportunity.

The senior he-who-does-not-wish-to-be-named, put me through the SP and after the negotiations, the appointment was confirmed. Started from work and reached the SPs den in T. Nagar, ahead of schedule thanks to the almost nonexistent traffic post-diwali..She's available with the SP again. Ping me for contact in exchange of good indie contacts.

DarkAngel89
11-19-18, 18:13
Hello,

It would be great if you could share the exact location also do we need to call them before service. If so, kindly pm the contact details. Many thanks.

Hello friends,

Was not active for a long time and recently wanted some action, first tried with usual online stuffs but not convinced with the findings, many usual places seem to be out of business or number changed. Luckily some of my activity in JD sent as lead to few MPs. Got call back and found one in a very well known spot, never knew there exists a MP there. Was little convinced with their offers and dropped in. The place is practically not noticeable and in a posh residential lane (not sure how long they would be allowed to operate there) the building is huge and this MP is on the first floor. The green lawn near the stairs is a great view whoever visits here. Once inside, met a fat lady at reception and at first she hinted that its a kind of professional only. I was little taken back but something was telling me to try, the place seems to be some office kinda, during all this I missed to drop cash from ATM hence checked for card payment, she obliged and swiped. Now the debit happened in a different name. It was a hint that they may not be professional. Paid for one hour at 1.5 k at counter and went inside the room. That was a very spacious clean room, changed to dispo and waited for the therapist. There came a bubbly NE by name of a flower, asked me to lie down and started to spread a towel on me. I was pissed off. Told her I prefer to go without towel and she said OK with a smile. She gave an excellent massage to the legs and slowly started with the bum which I had not had for a very long time, seeing my response she silently asked did I need more I nodded yes yes..

Cukoo
11-19-18, 18:15
She's available with the SP again. Ping me for contact in exchange of good indie contacts.She is not worth for the damage quoted.

No DFK. No BBJ.

ChrisChennai
11-20-18, 15:57
Had her today from one of the low budget SP. Due to safety issues, I used to avoid her den but the chicks pics were deceiving. I also missed her earlier when she was with a high end SP. Thought of dropping the plan, but Johnny was studious for an adventure. The girl resembles almost same as in the pics. She has a very polite and gentle attitude. Started the conversation in her native language, which was an ice breaker by the way. She was very cooperative during the deed. But the only minus point is that she is not into DFK. Just some small pecks on the lips. Honestly her boobs and ass are deceiving. She offered Johnny a nice boob's massage and to my surprise she also gave a reasonable BBBJ. After a lot of foreplay, finished the deed in missionary. Then paid the SP a damage of 3 K.

She's available with the SP again. Ping me for contact in exchange of good indie contacts.

SlaveInfo9
11-20-18, 22:54
This happened last Sunday I don't want to mention the indies name. Contacted my well know M indie for a pop and time was fixed at 3 pm and reached the place entered the apartment of her and she guided to the bedroom and then she gave an intro to an M MILF and she asked her to try her this time I haven't tried anyone newly without any feedback so I rejected the proposal but she was piching to try her and she gave a good feedback on her but still I was not okay with the deal and let her know that if v can have an 3 sum session she was not initially okay for it then she agreed for it and closed the door. Both the MILF marched towards me one at the back and other at the front lots of DFK between we three. We were hugging and kissing for almost 20 minutes then started to remove both M dress and both were in bra and panty then it was their turn to remove mine and brother was standing tall pushing my jockey and the old M went down and started lick my johny with the jockey and me ans new M started with the DFK again and moved to her 36 saggy boobs and started to suck it and the old M came up and she started to suck my nipple asked the new M also to suck my nipple both were sucking my nipple and I was rubbing their assholes then we moved to the bed me at the middle and both M at left and right started with their nipple sucking again then after few minutes old M went down to my johny and gave her best BBBJ and ball sucking and licking meanwhile I was sucking new M boobs then asked the new M to take care of my johny OMG she took it deep into her troat and gave a very surply BBBJ and and I was WTF did I rejected her I haven't asked her till that time and then asked her name and she said and told me you said you don't want me right and started to suck my johny again I was about to cum she sucking with full force and asked her to stop it and then I remembered I had a dairy MILF chocolate with me took and gave to both of them and asked to suck my johny with the chocolate both were laughing and asked me where do you get all those ideas and then both took a piece of the dairy MILF and old M started to suck my johny and the new M was sucking my balls till the chocolate melts and then it was my turn took the chocolate ans smashed it any rubbed all over there boobs and ass and started to lick and suck all over their bodies and was licking and biting both their ass and was rubbing their ass with my johny and rolled the condom and started with doggy and turned to miss and asked the new M to suck my balls from behind and finished the 1st round with old M in Miss. Asked new M will take CIM for the 2nd round and she said a big yes and she keel down on the floor and took my johny into her mouth and started the sucking while the old M was sucking my nipples it was a long BBBJ I have got till now I told her I am going to cum she took all the cum into her like a vacuum suck and my johny was shivering while she was taking the cum. Then all the three of us washed and the new M was teasing me that you had both the mutton and chicken briyani at the same time. Gave them the fund and left place.

GFE - 9/10.

Body. Old M 7/10 New M 8/10.

Ass. Old M 7/10 New M 8/10.

Boobs. Old M 6/10 32 New M 8/10 36.

BBBJ. Old M 8/10 New M 10/10.

Overall- 9/10.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes.

Cheers.

Bedece
11-21-18, 11:55
I had a great time in Chennai this time, I found this SP via locto. There place in mohappar. This SP only service for well known people. I was little afraid and went to there place. Than 2 gls came and I like one. The best experience I had in my life. Total damage 6 k for the young and very secure place. This is really worth paying and having a good experience. I have a lot of locato contact all are waste pieces. This one was my first homely and person experience. They asked me to stay for more hours but I only had for an hour and left the palace. I am not sure if any one had this kind of experience, if so please PM me.

Face:10/10.

Boobs: big.

DFK: 20/10.

BBJ: 10/10.

PUSSY: tight.

Damage:6 k.

Unfortunately I am not a paid sub so I can't PM.

RedArmy87
11-21-18, 14:15
Thanks to Pethidine for sharing the contact. You're like a ray of sunshine on a really dreary day. Was paying more for below standard NE chicks.

Was blown by her attitude. BBBJ too!! . Dnt want to give an elaborate as. Reviewed by numerous. The only let off for me lighting in that room that made not to give 100%.

Usually like dark / dim light (MP effect).

Looks: 6/10 (very subjective based on people).

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage:4 K.

After finishing the deed went to Normal SPA and had massage. Luckily got a good massage and touch around pelvic bones (just sensual) . Fully charged for the weekend.

Guys 'Winter is coming' ,Please help others and yourself.

Bonne chance.

Redarmy.

Mallu Slim Sensual, Tantric massage Brown chick Working women Actress -Lover.

Please share if you have anything. Would be grateful and will reciprocate well.

CumLoad
11-21-18, 18:12
Hello,

I would like to share you my most vfm sex I ever had but I don't say the best value in terms of satisfaction. I would like to thanks to my ISG friend cuckoo for sharing this contact. We chatted for sometime, and I asked him for contacts in or around bro nagar since I live there. He share a contact of Lady SP, lets call her west depot SP and told a price I could only imagine in my wildest dreams, 1. 5 k a shot!. I was shocked initially, but also skeptical of the quality of the service. Since the cost was comparatively cheaper than a professional massage itself. Call the west depot SP and she told a girl named Miss S from telangana was available. Fixed the deal, went to the place within 10 min. The west depot lady guided me to her place which was in an apartment, pretty clean and decent place. Then saw the girl, lets call her Miss S. She was slim, I would say 50-55 kgs and normal height (5"3). Sat on the bed for an usual conversation. She is from telangana working in a media industry just here for 3 days to make quick money. I usually allow the girls to talk just so they get more comfortable and be more like a girlfriend type.

Now here is the not-so-girlfriend part, First the girl told the SP only allows for 30 minutes so need to hurry up!. Also when I asked to get into foreplay. She immediately stripped down to butt naked and sat on the bed while I was stripping down to my undies. I thought to myself, "man this lady is not experienced". I usually indulge in a romantic foreplay hugging and kissing while stripping clothes one-by-one, but she wants to skip those and tells that she doesn't like DFK (turnoff #1). I told okay and asked her at-least allow me to kiss her whole body, she obliged. Started kissing her from head to toe and then to her boobs. Her boobs were near to flat chested, I would say AA cup while her nipples were erect. Dunno if an erect nipple indicates she is horny. Sucked & caressed both for some time. Could see her closing her eyes and biting her lips. Then proceeded to her belly and then to her vagina. Did some good licking on the clitoris, wasn't the best reaction I got so I would say she got somewhat wet from this. However, she didn't moan or give feedback. I was thinking deeply how to make her dripping wet for sex. Then here comes turnoff #2, she says she doesn't like blowjob. I asked herself, what all she doesn't like?. Now to the positions, she insisted me on doing doggy so started with doggy. I was amazed to see her back view, it was actually good with a curvy ass with flesh in the right area for her slim body. This made my penis hard, ready to fuck. Had her for doggy for like 15 minutes, that was really good since I could do full strokes. After this, girl asked me whether I ejaculated? I said no and she was surprised, asked me if I masturbated?. I then confessed I put up an erection tablet "caverta 100 MG" for strong erection. Good lady advised me to stop using performance tablets as they cause side effects in the long run. Also I believe it's my usual delayed ejaculation problem hehe.

Asked her for one more position, now did some missionary. Strokes were not deep, just penis inside and body shaking. So decided to call it off. She then told she is leaving for telangana and gave her number to call her when she comes back to Chennai. I was like whatever as I wasn't satisfied with her GFE hospitality. Came out, complained to the SP about the girl. The SP promised me next week a tamil lady is coming and she is doing everything so going to try this Tamil lady.

About the girl Miss S.

Height- 5 foot 3.

Weight. Around 52 kgs.

Tits- 6/10 (AA cups, almost flat chested).

Ass- 8/10 (Curvy during doggy which I liked).

DFK- 0/10 (Didn't allow DFK).

CBJ- 0/10 (didn't allow blowjob).

Co-operation & attitude- 2/10 (didn't allow proper foreplay, it was just me doing all the foreplay).

Cost - 1.5 k per shot (30 minutes by time).

W. I. Are. Yes, only if she allow DFK and BBBJ next time. Also she should promise to be a please.

Who can try this?

Anyone who is in budget constraint, needs a quick action without spending a lot of money and get a quick fuck. I can't guarantee complete co-operation at this price but still possible!.

Feel free to ask for this contact, please put your name and contact details. Also you need to promise me not the raise the prices since its an usual habit of people who don't negotiate, I want to keep this price as 1. 5 k.

Help me,

I need a safe place in or around bro nagar. So any hotel suggestions in this area will be hugely appreciated. How is the bro nagar oyo? Also, I want to bang petite (short & slim) girls. Any leads for petite girls will be hugely appreciated.

Last problem is my delayed ejaculation, nowadays after quitting porn & masturbation for sometime, I get good erections but when I have sex I don't ejaculate even after an hour after using erection tablets. Any opinions on this?

Happy fucking folks.

KamalKhanan
11-21-18, 19:38
She's available with the SP again. Ping me for contact in exchange of good indie contacts.Boss clear your inbox.

Want to exchange indi digits.

RedArmy87
11-22-18, 12:35
Guys,

Could anybody share regular MP which provides extras?

Have been checking around OMR and V. CHRY no luck?

Please PM contact if you have.

ChennaiGuy90
11-23-18, 03:15
Any reviews on the girl attached in the picture? I got her contact through Locanto. She says she is from Bangalore and is staying in Chennai now. She is quoting 4 k for 1 hour. Has anyone tried her? Is she worth the price? Seniors please help me.

RockMeBaby
11-23-18, 04:45
Hi all,

I have been mongering around the world for quite some time and just returned to India around 1 month back. This is not going to be a FR but a thanking message to all seniors who helped me and still helping me. Though Dubai was my favourite destination 1 year back, but things started changing as I started exploring new countries and cities, made new friends. (To Name a Few, Ireland, Tehran, Iran, Mexico, Paris, London, Las Vegas, China, Spain last but not the least Italy.

I would like to start off with my own country first. Though I had a chance to explore only few places in India but they are still the best. Chennai being my favourite besides Bangalore, Delhi, Shimla and last but not the least Mumbai. Words would be less when thanking few helpful folks here in this forum. I've started my mongering experience with JKFORYOU through which I met the well spoken talked about girl Dolly. Next comes, CoolSP, through which I met another girl (My # 1 Inde in Chennai which is just replaced by another inde just a month back. As the name says, CoolSP is really a cool guy. He is in constant touch and explored many inde and SP's through him. Had some bitter experiences which I don't want to talk about at this moment. Besides JK and CoolSP, there's another senior here who has been down to earth, patient and. Humble right from day 1. He has been thanked a lot of times in this forum. He is none other than "Pethidine ". Through him I met one of the best inde in Chennai. As I said earlier, CoolSP's Inde has been replaced by this girl which has been referred as Ambattur HW many times. "Pethidine " is a gem of a person just like CoolSP. Words will not be enough to thank him.

I have started Mongering way before this site came into existence. It was way back in 2003 when I started it. Way back LE activity was less and finding someone happening was easy to find. Years passed, internet and social awareness made it tough to monger. Tried lots of SP's before ISG but there was no fun but only money oriented birds. My first breakthrough was Dolly. One of the best I've found with good racks. Besides, the inde shared by CoolSP, she's one of the best in terms of BBJ, 69, not a time watcher. Ambattur girl referred by Pethidine is the best I have seen so far. Not a time watcher, best BBJ a man can get in Chennai. A very sincere and heartfelt thanks to Pethidine for sharing her contact. When it comes to SP, I have explored few but these birds are time watchers and the damages are high compared to a Inde. Also in terms of looks and service provided, Inde stands out from SP.

I would also like to mention here that few senior members here have serious problem when it comes to sharing. Forget about sharing the digits but they don't even bother to respond back. I don't want name anyone. But seeing my ISG name, they should be well aware whom I am referring to. I can only say to these seniors who don't help amateurs here. That only a Amateur makes the community strong, no one's born with experience and seniority. You must be having good contacts in India and even Outside but what matters is whom would you reach out for help when LE's are back on your ass. I know it sounds harsh and rude but this is what it is. This is totally my perception of seeing things.

I am still drafting my Rest of the World FR and would be posting that in couple of days.

Like someone said here already. [Deleted by Admin]

Astazen
11-24-18, 13:21
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ZoomLong
11-24-18, 18:58
I'm going to be in chennai on Wednesday and looking to have pleasurable time, prefer homely MILF.

Thanks in advance for the help. I can support you guys in Bangalore and Pune.

Godfather2018
11-24-18, 20:55
She's available with the SP again. Ping me for contact in exchange of good indie contacts.Bro,

Can you share the SP contact and ref. I have sent a PM to you with an independent contact. Hope to hear back from you soon to get that mallu girl.

Godfather2018
11-25-18, 02:54
I did. Yesterday. Not worth it.Bro,

Can you tell me the girl name.

Somethings1983
11-25-18, 12:45
I was a silent reader of ISG for last 2 years. Threads were so interesting with so many seniors sharing their experiences. Real ones, hits and misses by some of you gave me lot of thrills.Me too joined recently. Let's hope we all share and gain from the community.

Somethings1983
11-25-18, 12:53
Hi friend,

Now I am regular visitor and I get good service like B2B, HJ, but couldn't select some one who give BJ or FS as you. I always fail in my selection. Kindly give me hints of therapist who give BJ, CIM and FS. Or should we ask directly to the reception guy itself. (now he is friendly after regular visits). Which branch is suitable for BJ, FS good according to you. Akkarai or A2B. Kindly suggest.

As it rained yesterday, it was the right time to get some action and pleasure. Called up the regular ECR Spa and booked an appointment. Went with the local babe. Not very good looking. But she had awesome breasts, and had superb curves at the right places as I wanted. Curvaceous and slutty.

Did with the mediocre massage with small talk. About how regular I am and what I do. Blah. Blah. Blah. She did massage the legs well.Kewl brother. Could you give some more hint on the location.

Somethings1983
11-25-18, 13:01

I realised that extras are hard to come by and went to DownPak branch with absolutely no expectations. I have been a regular to the Bro nagar branch but I guess its a no go for extras there anymore. So took this Thai therapist Ms Mooo. The massage was the usual, very professional and satisfying. There were no hints of extras as I kept looking for one through the session. And finally after I turned around, she became little more chatty and playfully touched around. Then one conversation led to another and we discussed about what she can offer. So after negotiations, agreed upon, BJ with top access and extended bum massage. She was quite good and pleasing. She offered her boobs for me to lick and it turns her on as she went to lick my nipples while I shot a very satisfying load..Would it be possible for you to share more info on the location or PM me.

SiriusBlak
11-25-18, 13:11
I was trying to get hold of her but that SP is unreachable for days. Most likely that mallu would have left the town by now. Better luck next time for both of us.

Bro,

Can you share the SP contact and ref. I have sent a PM to you with an independent contact. Hope to hear back from you soon to get that mallu girl.

IndianMale83
11-25-18, 19:37
Went to this spa near the DB college today with the NB coupon rate. It's a professional spa and the therapists are from NE. At 1400/ quite worthy if you are not bothered about extras.

I also spoke to Ved spa in ECR. She quoted some 2300 + taxes. Wasn't convinced the massage will even be average for tht cost and hence didn't pursue. The babe called me later which means, they were low on business. I was told they have SI & NI and I can choose the therapist.

Has anyone availed massage / services. What's the rate?

CoolWay
11-25-18, 20:44
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds. Slowly started touching her clitoris and felt the wetness. I knew she was coming in to the mood. But my rear obsession made me touch her rear and started rimming again. As she had become uncontrollably hot, this time there was no resistance. I could feel a lot of thick lines around the rear hole and I started rubbing each of the lines and she was moaning loudly. I suggested a 69 position and she readily agreed. I put 3 pillows as a back rest in the bed and I was half sitting leaning on the pillow. I made her lie on her back above me for a convenient 69 position and started again playing with those thick lines in the rear with my tongue. For each touch I could feel her taking my tool deeper and deeper and she was caressing, kissing and licking my tool and making those hot moans. I just pushed her little down and reversed position with me on her top maintaining 69 position. Could feel her **** was dripping with juices. I am not a wham bam thank you guy. Always believe that partner first should get the best. I always give multiple orgasm to my partner. Started licking her clitoris alternating slow and fast and my fingers were playing with the rear lines. After 10 minutes, she was slowly shouting I am coming, I am coming, don't take your tongue. For next 3- 4 minutes she had orgasm after orgasm. She went so crazy after the deed that she hugged me tight and started biting my cheeks, nose and neck. She asked me what I wanted and I said want to just hug her and play with her rear. Went on for 10 minutes and my dick was ready to plough in. I am a DATY guy. Lifted her legs and inserted my tool and was enjoying deed and finally cummed with a mighty blast inside her. All the time she encircled her legs so tight around me and she said want to come again. Took me few minutes to get an erection, inserted again and she was asking me to come deeper and deeper. And in the end we almost cummed together. What an experience. Never before kinds. She said going to kerala for a visit and would be back after a month.

Height- 5 foot 3.

Weight. Around 55 kgs.

Looks: Dusky, 38 yo.

Boobs. Round, bouncy and dark.

Ass- 10/10 (my kind. Clean, well endowed, soft, goose bumps, lines).

CBJ- 10/10.

Attitude- Not a time watcher.

Cost. Rs 5000.

SiriusBlak
11-26-18, 02:20
Having missed a VFM mallu (Shivaa6891's FR) last week, I was upset, trying for various ways to reach the SP but no luck. At that point I resort to the one and only Pethidine for help like many other folks here. He recommended an indie. I agreed.

The girl was slightly dusky in person than in the picture. I loved her looks. She was shy for some time. After speaking a bit she got comfortable, then she started talking more, making jokes, laughs. We played some music. It was really great to be in her company. She is around my age and traditional. It was literally like having sex with a next door girl I met that day.

She did not check time. She was hesitating for my asks but after I gave reassurance. She did what I asked and I did treat her well and she reciprocated that. Every minute was worth it. And last 15 minutes was next level. Still thinking about it.

But definitely not for hardcore guys. One needs to handle her with care. Then things will flow on its own. Kaanja maadu madiri kambula paanjidatheenga.

Price: 6 k (inc place).

Once again, thanks a lot Pethidine bro.

CuminGuys1
11-26-18, 06:50
Went to this spa near the DB college today with the NB coupon rate. It's a professional spa and the therapists are from NE. At 1400/ quite worthy if you are not bothered about extras.

I also spoke to Ved spa in ECR. She quoted some 2300 + taxes. Wasn't convinced the massage will even be average for tht cost and hence didn't pursue. The babe called me later which means, they were low on business. I was told they have SI & NI and I can choose the therapist.

Has anyone availed massage / services. What's the rate?Massage was okish but extras was offered. Therapist was average.

Swagger123
11-26-18, 10:38
Being a newbie into mongering it was hard for me to find any directions or leads. Without knowing the ground reality, going to locanto or classifieds, felt like jumping into a well with blind folds. I pinged few from locanto, it was hard to find out the right people. Several of them asked money in advance. Felt unsafe. So I decided to take up the subscription and PMed many regulars and seniors. None bothered to offer any help except few kind souls like pethidine and cumload.

Pethidine bro shared a contact of the famous P couple. Being the first time I was super nervous. Reached the location, paid the money, started the deed. She made me very comfortable. I went slow and steady. She co-operated for all the positions. It was really pleasant experience overall. A real GFE. I loved her boobs, Her BJ was awesome too.

Amount: 4 k (1 hour with room).

Again, I would not have gotten this contact if pethidine did not help. Thanks a bunch buddy! Many seniors have lost trust in newbies because of few recent incidents made by some idiots. I hope the trust will be rebuilt.Hi bro,

I have been trying to get some contacts from locanto but most of them were fake. Not getting much help from any one here too. Can you please share the contact.

Cukoo
11-26-18, 13:07
First of all thanks for the mate who shared this contact to me.

Fixed the deed in the evening of start of the week. She shared her pics while fixing the deed. She is definitely not a looker. Went directly to her place with no difficulty. She indeed guided to her place very well.

Spoke with her few minutes and she directly came and reach out my lips for DFK. With few breaks in DFK we both become nude and I have witnessed two big mounts. This is the biggest of the boobs I have saw in real so far. Also the sag is so very less when compared to the size. Enjoyed those two mounts while fingering her so hard. She loved getting finger fucked as she was getting so wet.

Asked for BBJ but she politely rejected and gave a long CBJ. Started to ride her in missionary. Feeling a bit hard to ride because of her big figure. Then a few minutes of fuck in doggy, just to see her ass pounding. Finally asked her to switch WOT. It was one of best view ever while fucking. Her two big boobs shaking in front of me while she was riding my cock..She pinged me today and told one another MILF is available for tomorrow only. This can be tried only by the MILF lovers. PM me if you are the one. Contact will be shared only to the regular contributors here.

KamalKhanan
11-26-18, 19:41
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds..Are you referring Teena near Sony world signal.

CamaroBoy
11-27-18, 00:42
Hello all,

My subscription is expired and I am not able to buy my new subscription. Can anyone please help me here on how to get my subscription. Looks like we will not be able to buy one with the US cards. So I have no idea how to buy. I do not have my Indian account too. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Thanks.

DreadLord
11-27-18, 02:45
Hi all,

I have been mongering around the world for quite some time and just returned to India around 1 month back. This is not going to be a FR but a thanking message to all seniors who helped me and still helping me. Though Dubai was my favourite destination 1 year back, but things started changing as I started exploring new countries and cities, made new friends. (To Name a Few, Ireland, Tehran, Iran, Mexico, Paris, London, Las Vegas, China, Spain last but not the least Italy.

I would like to start off with my own country first. Though I had a chance to explore only few places in India but they are still the best. Chennai being my favourite besides Bangalore, Delhi, Shimla and last but not the least Mumbai. Words would be less when thanking few helpful folks here in this forum. I've started my mongering experience with JKFORYOU through which I met the well spoken talked about girl Dolly. Next comes, CoolSP, through which I met another girl (My # 1 Inde in Chennai which is just replaced by another inde just a month back. As the name says, CoolSP is really a cool guy. He is in constant touch and explored many inde and SP's through him. Had some bitter experiences which I don't want to talk about at this moment. Besides JK and CoolSP, there's another senior here who has been down to earth, patient and. Humble right from day 1. He has been thanked a lot of times in this forum. He is none other than "Pethidine ". Through him I met one of the best inde in Chennai. As I said earlier, CoolSP's Inde has been replaced by this girl which has been referred as Ambattur HW many times. "Pethidine " is a gem of a person just like CoolSP. Words will not be enough to thank him.

I have started Mongering way before this site came into existence. It was way back in 2003 when I started it. Way back LE activity was less and finding someone happening was easy to find. Years passed, internet and social awareness made it tough to monger. Tried lots of SP's before ISG but there was no fun but only money oriented birds. My first breakthrough was Dolly. One of the best I've found with good racks. Besides, the inde shared by CoolSP, she's one of the best in terms of BBJ, 69, not a time watcher. Ambattur girl referred by Pethidine is the best I have seen so far. Not a time watcher, best BBJ a man can get in Chennai. A very sincere and heartfelt thanks to Pethidine for sharing her contact. When it comes to SP, I have explored few but these birds are time watchers and the damages are high compared to a Inde. Also in terms of looks and service provided, Inde stands out from SP.

I would also like to mention here that few senior members here have serious problem when it comes to sharing. Forget about sharing the digits but they don't even bother to respond back. I don't want name anyone. But seeing my ISG name, they should be well aware whom I am referring to. I can only say to these seniors who don't help amateurs here. That only a Amateur makes the community strong, no one's born with experience and seniority. You must be having good contacts in India and even Outside but what matters is whom would you reach out for help when LE's are back on your ass. I know it sounds harsh and rude but this is what it is. This is totally my perception of seeing things.

I am still drafting my Rest of the World FR and would be posting that in couple of days.

Like someone said here already. Pethidine is indeed a gem.

Was in Chennai for a couple of days and pinged him for a contact. He responded immediately but unfortunately for me, the place was too far and I was free only Late evenings. He is one guy who tries his best to help and does not shy away from sharing contacts.

Another senior who was extremely helpful was cumload, he did His best to hook me up but due to unfortunate circumstances again, missed tasting some Chennai beauties. A heartfelt thank you to both you brothers. You guys rock.

I think I'll be back to Chennai on a pure mongering trip just to taste the birds referred by you guys.

Since I was staying close to Marina, I went there late at night hoping for some street action. Did see a lot of couples making out, but no WGs. I was near the light house. Is street action no longer available there??

SiriusBlak
11-27-18, 03:07
Contact is not mine to share bro. Talk to pethidine.

Hi bro,

I have been trying to get some contacts from locanto but most of them were fake. Not getting much help from any one here too. Can you please share the contact.

Chnavis
11-27-18, 06:00
Am looking for a MP in bro nagar with good service. Can someone help me out.

Audiq9091
11-27-18, 07:35
Hi ji,

Let me know whether you can share the mallu inde, I'm interested in a mallu.

Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds. Slowly started touching her clitoris and felt the wetness. I knew she was coming in to the mood. But my rear obsession made me touch her rear and started rimming again...

KingTriad
11-27-18, 08:05
Met the couple in velachery area referred by one of the ISG person (thanks bro). She was not initiator and shy initially but started cooperating in a period of time. Started kissing for long time and moved into other actions. The experience was good.

* She is not good for hard mongers.

Rating.

Looks - 6/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Boobs - 5/10 (small).

DFK - 8/10.

Price - 6 K (including room rent).

WIR. No.

CoolWay
11-27-18, 15:03
Are you referring Teena near Sony world signal.She is not Teena. I can share digits of good Indees in Bangalore in exchange for contacts in Chennai.

Rocky970
11-28-18, 02:11
I am not able to subscribe as they are not accepting payments from US, anyone faced this problem and they found any other solution?

Audiq9091
11-28-18, 11:37
She is not Teena. I can share digits of good Indees in Bangalore in exchange for contacts in Chennai.At Coolway: can you share the contact of inde mallu which you posted some days ago. I think you don't have PM.

DicPussy
11-28-18, 18:02
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds. Slowly started touching her clitoris and felt the wetness. I knew she was coming in to the mood. But my rear obsession made me touch her rear and started rimming again. As she had become uncontrollably hot, this time there was no resistance. I could feel a lot of thick lines around the rear hole and I started rubbing each of the lines and she was moaning loudly. I suggested a 69 position and she readily agreed. I put 3 pillows as a back rest in the bed and I was half sitting leaning on the pillow. I made her lie on her back above me for a convenient 69 position and started again playing with those thick lines in the rear with my tongue. For each touch I could feel her taking my tool deeper and deeper and she was caressing, kissing and licking my tool and making those hot moans. I just pushed her little down and reversed position with me on her top maintaining 69 position. Could feel her **** was dripping with juices. I am not a wham bam thank you guy..Can you name this indie? You don't have PM.

SecretHusband
11-29-18, 09:32
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds. Slowly started touching her clitoris and felt the wetness. I knew she was coming in to the mood. But my rear obsession made me touch her rear and started rimming again. As she had become uncontrollably hot, this time there was no resistance. I could feel a lot of thick lines around the rear hole and I started rubbing each of the lines and she was moaning loudly. I suggested a 69 position and she readily agreed. I put 3 pillows as a back rest in the bed and I was half sitting leaning on the pillow. I made her lie on her back above me for a convenient 69 position and started again playing with those thick lines in the rear with my tongue. For each touch I could feel her taking my tool deeper and deeper and she was caressing, kissing and licking my tool and making those hot moans. I just pushed her little down and reversed position with me on her top maintaining 69 position. Could feel her **** was dripping with juices. I am not a wham bam thank you guy. Always believe that partner first should get the best. I always give multiple orgasm to my partner..She should pay you for what you did. ROFL. Seriously I've never felt like licking the pussy and OMG arsehole of a working girl who sleeps with everyone. Yo got balls buddy. Cheers. I'm so scared of these acts and I always play safe.

SecretHusband
11-29-18, 09:37
Can you name this indie? You don't have PM.Congratulations. You guys believe even believe this?

Fbrowse
11-29-18, 21:17
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast. She was giving very quite moans and I was just enjoying the sounds. Slowly started touching her clitoris and felt the wetness. I knew she was coming in to the mood. But my rear obsession made me touch her rear and started rimming again. As she had become uncontrollably hot, this time there was no resistance. I could feel a lot of thick lines around the rear hole and I started rubbing each of the lines and she was moaning loudly. I suggested a 69 position and she readily agreed. I put 3 pillows as a back rest in the bed and I was half sitting leaning on the pillow. I made her lie on her back above me for a convenient 69 position and started again playing with those thick lines in the rear with my tongue..Hi,

I am new to Chennai. It will be of help if you can share the contact. Thanks in advance.

Bloreguy15
11-29-18, 23:01
Hi,

I was back to this forum after a long time. Many thing has changed. Chennai forum is really good and rocking.

Bigjazzy
11-30-18, 10:50
Hi all,

I am visiting Chennai in a few weeks and have been reading through the forum with all the valuable information. Most of what I can see are massage parlours or visiting apartments which I am not too keen on. How can one find a girl that will visit your hotel room? I have checked escorting websites online and many profiles see either fake or photoshopped.

Thanks.

PalangTodu
11-30-18, 11:25
So after short break from Chennai mongering scene, it was a pleasure to taste some new yummy pussies here. Tried some fresh foods and found new two gems from the lot.

Indie in chai nagar area.

This is a young girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold. The blowjob and ball sucking from behind made me cum in her mouth fourth time since night.

Looks- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10 (tight shapely yoga ass).

Pussy- 8/10 (fresh and yummy).

Expense - 6 k (as had agreed for one shot only).

Thai spa girl.

This is a very discreet and non-discussed spa located in a residential building ground floor in velchar area. The owner of spa is local mla as per girls there. Girl is new to Chennai but very experienced in services. Fulfilled my fantasy of shower rimjob and BBJ two times. Cum on face was cherry on pie. Relaxing hard massage after extras was much needed relief.

Duration - 90 minutes.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Rimjob- 11/10 (ate my asshole for 30 minutes straight with deep tongue action in and around anus).

BBJ - 9/10 (as per Thai standards).

Expense- 1.5 k counter + 2 k therapist.

Hope to find more such gems. Cheers and keep fucking!

ECity045
11-30-18, 15:26
Credit: This report wouldn't have been possible without great help from Pethidine Bro. He put in a lot of unselfish effort and made this happen.

Caveat 1: Contacts are not mine to share. PM Requests for this information will be ignored.

Caveat 2: YMMV Your Mileage May Wary. I am not a full GFE proponent. I normally do not do DFK (only LFK).

Miss G: Pethidine has posted an earlier review on her. She is a spinner (I would have said petite but she is somewhat tall). I consider her to be the ideal girl to be with size wise and attitude wise. She is still very innocent and prefers missionary. Very easy to talk to and a little shy. I had a lot of fun with her. She prefers to do BBBJ, and one needs to go slow with her because of her size.

Mrs. P: Lot of information has been provided about this one. She is very good at what she does. She hits WOT or cowgirl position perfectly knows what to do and no clumsy pumping. A bit chubby, beautiful breasts. Excels at BBBJ.

Overall Grade A+. Pethidine gets A+++ for his help. Please don't abuse his willingness to help.

PalangTodu
11-30-18, 18:18
So after short break from Chennai mongering scene, it was a pleasure to taste some new yummy pussies here. Tried some fresh foods and found new two gems from the lot.

Indie in Chai nagar area.

This is a young girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold. The blowjob and ball sucking from behind made me cum in her mouth fourth time since night.

Looks- 8/10.

Thai spa girl.

This is a very discreet and non-discussed spa located in a residential building ground floor in Velchar area. The owner of spa is local mla as per girls there. Girl is new to Chennai but very experienced in services. Fulfilled my fantasy of shower rimjob and BBJ two times. Cum on face was cherry on pie. Relaxing hard massage after extras was much needed relief.

Duration- 90 minutes.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Rimjob- 11/10 (ate my asshole for 30 minutes straight with deep tongue action in and around anus).

BBJ- 9/10 (as per Thai standards).

Expense- 1.5 k counter + 2 k therapist.

Hope to find more such gems. Cheers and keep fucking!

CumLoad
11-30-18, 21:48
Hello guys,

Thanks to my ISG friend Egroegro1 for sharing the contact. Had a very satisfying super VFM sex with a Nattukattai body type. Let's call her Miss be. Initially shared me an indie MILF Miss P and Nattukattai Miss S. He told I can fix a session with Miss S through Miss P. Called up, fixed session and reached the place. The place was in a residential apartment with lot of people so was a bit hesitant. Once inside, Miss P came. She is definitely not a looker at all, She is saggy fat I would say. I didn't want to go ahead with her so I asked for her friend. Then, Miss S. I would say she is of Naatukattai body type. 5'2 80 kgs I would say this lady is fat but her body is firm, not saggy at all. She still wore traditional "golusu", the sound was pretty erotic to me. Sat down and talked for sometime, came to know she is in this due to money problem. After some comfort conversation, asked about any conditions?. She told except anal, she's open for everything. I was delighted that I am going to get BBBJ after a long time. Started with foreplay, she kissed all over my body from top to bottom. Some tight hugging, then came DFK,10 minutes of pure stress-reduction: the. Told her to blow me without cover and she did! Felt so aroused that it's been a long time my penis was the hardest ever from the blowjob. She played with my penis head, licking& teasing it for some time. She also complimented me that it's like licking a chocolate ice cream. I too was immersed in pleasure from BBBJ. Also, not a time watcher, I don't want to cum so asked her to lie down. Kissed her gently from top to bottom. When I came to her tits, it was huge, all natural. I could see my face burying in her tits. Firm too, kept on sucking it. She got more and more horny. Went lower to her vagina, it's pretty bushy so couldn't so much. Then found her clit and made some good licking. She closed her eyes and was aroused in deep pleasure, she hold my hair and did moan. She told she was about to cum but I didn't care. Now some fingering to add up some spice. Changed motions, she said it's been a while she got a cunnilingus like that.

Rolled over condom, Started with mish. Since she is chubby, couldn't confirm my thrusts were full and deep. All I could see is herself moaning mmmm. Did a good mish for like 10 minutes. Then changed to doggy. When I took my penis, I could find a lot of liquid on my condom. She confessed the during missionary, she had cum. Was happy to see she's enjoying this and sex was romantic. Now doggy, penetrated and did some good thrusts. Her round ass was a nice sight to cherish. Finally, WoT (Woman-on-top). Made her ride me crazy. Lady tried best to please me. I could say her attitude / co operation was really good. It's so good when a sex is not mechanical & without any conditions. At the end my usual problem but other man's dream. I was almost fucking her for almost an hour, my penis was full erect, without me cumming!. When I said this problem, she told I must be proud of this since her prior clients only last 5-10 minutes. I think I am suffering from delayed ejaculation. Guess I have to stop taking erection tablet caverta 100 MG. We didn't even watch time, kept on fucking but since her phone rang non stop, we decided to call it off. Gave cash to Miss P, Miss P promised another indie lady 29 residing in M'pore.

About Miss S.

5"2 80 kgs.

Positions tried. Missionary, doggy, Woman-on-top.

Boobs - 10/10 (big natural and firm).

Ass. Big and curvy (8/10).

Attitude / co operation - 10/10 (Very receptive to all positions).

DFK - 7/10 (Lady kissed me hard but didn't know tongue play).

BBBJ - 9/10 (Nice tongue play on penis head, nice up & down).

Cost:- 1. 5 k per shot only for almost a hour.

WIR: Definitely! , wish she could drop some weight.

Who can try? Anyone who wants the best bang for the buck. Sex with DFK, BBBJ for 1.5 k is a solid deal. I truly want to contribute to this community by giving the best value for your hard earned money. People spending 2 k only for extras without any BBBJ is a joke!. Why spend that much when you can get sex with BBBJ, DFK all for 1.5 k? That's why I personally find MPs not value for money at all. Also MP are less safe as they are prone to LE raids frequently than Indies. I'll soon post a thread on legality of mongering in India.

Feel feel to ask this contact as these ladies are in some financial difficulty, I'm happy to share.

Please help me, I'm tired of fucking overweight women. If anyone have slim or petite girl contacts, please do share. Been a while since I fucked a slim one. I will reciprocate with good contacts!

Cheers,

CL.

StallionVj
12-01-18, 04:12
Dying to get a rimjob from Thailand girl in Chennai. Please share info on PM or here about the Thai spa buddy. Thanks.

Swagger123
12-01-18, 06:28

This is a young girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold. The blowjob and ball sucking from behind made me cum in her mouth fourth time since night.Hi bro,

I am trying to PM you. Your inbox is full. Please clear it.

RajVseVijay
12-01-18, 07:12
Hi bro,

Can you share the digits of the yoga girl, your inbox is full.

Indie in chai nagar area.

RajVseVijay
12-01-18, 07:14
Hi guys,

I was in touch with an SP last year, near kotur Pu ram. He had good profiles, mostly he offers 2 girls for 3 some. Lost his number. Any of you guys have his number or similar SP. Please help me. Inbox me I can help with few numbers as well.

Astazen
12-01-18, 12:50
Thanks to swift reply from Cumload and Pethidine Bro, had Mrs. P today. After a 3 year hiatus had FS today! Don't want to get in to details as so much has been discussed about Mrs. P. She has a very warm attitude and she is really good with right amount of fat at all right places.

Shine2000
12-01-18, 14:01
I frequently travel to Ranipet, Ambur and Vellore. Can anyone suggest me the good SP or indi contact.

PalangTodu
12-01-18, 14:13
Hi bro,

Can you share the digits of the yoga girl, your inbox is full.Cleared inbox. I have already shared her contact with few credible mongers here who reciprocated equally good contacts. Kindly do not beg for contacts. If you can share similar fresh and cooperative contact then please feel free to ping me.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-02-18, 02:02
Hello guys,

I'm planning to subscribe to ISG. But don't have a CC. I tried subscribing through Debit card. But it did not work. I also tried Entropay. But unfortunately they have stopped accepting new registrations.

Can you guys suggest any other alternate online payment option for ISG. Are E-Wallets accepted?

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

ChennaiPaiyan
12-02-18, 04:31
Hello guys,

Today I have purchased ISG subscription. Figured out a way to subscribe to ISG with Debit Card itself.

Those who don't have Credit cards but have Debit cards can use their Platinum Debit Cards to buy Subscription on ISG.

Hope this helps.

Mmahi222
12-02-18, 05:12
Hey guys,

I'm new to Chennai. Kindly PM me a good contact (SP or girl) to start with.

Thanks.

Commoner
12-02-18, 08:06
This is a week old report, thanks to Peth (pethidine) bro, Tried Ms P who has been reviewed a lot here, best things about her GFE, BBJ, WOT and her attitude.

Thanks to Peth bro for the contact.

Deceptive
12-02-18, 08:18
Please give a hint on the name of the spa. Might be very useful bro.

BahuBali007
12-02-18, 18:06
Virtual credit card is axis bank working for subscription?

Bipinchand
12-02-18, 21:12
Hello guys,

Today I have purchased ISG subscription. Figured out a way to subscribe to ISG with Debit Card itself.

Those who don't have Credit cards but have Debit cards can use their Platinum Debit Cards to buy Subscription on ISG.

Hope this helps.What banks platinum card working if you reply it.

It will help me to buy subscription.

Thank you.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-03-18, 15:06
Axis Bank PlatinumDebit Card works for ISG subscription. Maybe other bank cards might also work. Not sure.

I tried with normal credit card and there was an error stating international transactions are not possible. So I tried with axis platinum card and it worked like a charm.

What banks platinum card working if you reply it.

It will help me to buy subscription.

Thank you.

Sir Fucksalot
12-03-18, 16:48
Did anyone get a msg from the famous Tanya who moved to Kiwi Land? Looks like she is in town for a few days.

HeatItUphyd
12-04-18, 04:49
Guys,

Does any one recently contacted Karishma on her number. I tried to call her number and some guy picked up the call and said she is no more ("She is dead sir" - his exact words). Not really sure what happened. I don't know Tamil, so can't extend the conversation. It may be she quit this line of work and broadcasting this message so that no one will disturb her life or some thing terrible might have happened to her.

Anyone has any other information? Let me know if anyone come across anything. I respect her privacy and will not call her anymore but I have this sad feeling and really like know that she is doing fine.

Thanks.

EgroEgro1
12-04-18, 06:12
Hi friends,

Appreciate if any holy minds can share the contact of Silviya from Madipakkam.

The dusky lady old number ending four nin svn.

Can PM original pic.

MalluGuys
12-04-18, 08:01
Hi friends,

Last week went to porur spa located below flyover next to IOB bank building on 1st floor. Had to choose from 2 SI.

Chose the best 1 and started with dry massage.

Girl was very talkative and does her part well. Paid her 800 for HJ & TL, amazing experience.

Place: does not have closed cabins.

Counter: 1.5 k.

Tips: 800.

Sublime00
12-04-18, 08:33
Hi all,

I'm traveling to Chennai next week, could anyone suggest a decent place to stay somewhere within 30 - 40 minutes drive of Nandambakkam area. Preferably girl friendly.

TIA.

Peter Patros
12-04-18, 10:06
Hi all,

I'm traveling to Chennai next week, could anyone suggest a decent place to stay somewhere within 30 - 40 minutes drive of Nandambakkam area. Preferably girl friendly.

TIA.Try.

https://stayuncle.com/search-results?city=chennai

Peter Patros
12-04-18, 10:09
Hi all,

TIA."https://www.oyorooms.com/chennai/hotels-in-chennai-deal-couple-local?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5rzm1emF3wIVDQQqCh1HAA07EAAYASAAEgLbTPD_BwE&ef_id=XAZEAQAAAP1YUMxc:20181204090821:s".

Bodhi Satva
12-04-18, 12:45
Friends. I will be in Chennai next week and will be staying near airport. Any help in digits / indies / MPs will be great. Please PM. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

ManKadd66
12-04-18, 16:59
Hi guys!

Has anyone tried here?No it is fake.

ManKadd66
12-04-18, 17:01
It is a SCAM. Don't get duped. I am still paying EMI for that 15 k I paid for exactly the same services described here. Not a single call. No beach party. All BS. Careful. They are such smooth talkers.It is not true.

AmNew1
12-04-18, 17:02
Hey this forum is really great! Had been following for sometime. Just signed in as a member of this forum, any direct digits will be appreciated.

ManKadd66
12-04-18, 17:05
If you are looking for a proper massage, Mrs S (Bhabhi) at bat OMR gives the best I have had till date. Of course no extras.If you want a good massage go to the Park.

LetsPlayReal
12-04-18, 23:46
Always searching online on loc cost me a lot. Any please share some good contacts will try to help the same.

Ban12
12-05-18, 05:12
Hello all,

I am visiting Chennai in 1 week and interested in MP or indies. Any help is appreciable.

Thanks.

Siripu
12-05-18, 13:18
Hello Seniors,

I have received various contacts from various senior and helped many time but none of the time I haven't got any contact of a girl / MILF with big tits, so please help me with contact.

Looking for your help.

CumLoad
12-05-18, 14:09
Guys,

Does any one recently contacted Karishma on her number. I tried to call her number and some guy picked up the call and said she is no more ("She is dead sir" - his exact words). Not really sure what happened. I don't know Tamil, so can't extend the conversation. It may be she quit this line of work and broadcasting this message so that no one will disturb her life or some thing terrible might have happened to her.

Anyone has any other information? Let me know if anyone come across anything. I respect her privacy and will not call her anymore but I have this sad feeling and really like know that she is doing fine.

Thanks.Hi,

Even I have her number but once I knew Karishma is not in Chennai, I decided not to call. The last update I got is that she is in Qatar. If the person on the other end said she died, I feel very sorry for her. She's on my bucket list for a long time.

CumLoad
12-05-18, 14:12
Always searching online on loc cost me a lot. Any please share some good contacts will try to help the same.Hi there,

Welcome to the forum mate. It's against ISG rules to share contacts in public so you need PM for that. You can buy a subscription or reach 25 posts to get PM enabled. Here is the purchase link, http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php.

Cheers,

CL.

FireFist1105
12-05-18, 15:24
Tanya I too had session with her long back. But I lost her number. If you know her new number or her current location to have a session please share.

Did anyone get a msg from the famous Tanya who moved to Kiwi Land? Looks like she is in town for a few days.

FireFist1105
12-05-18, 15:34
I looking for hassle free girl friendly rooms for short stays like 2 to 3 hrs. Even though I'm from Chennai I never tried OYO and want to know how to use it within Chennai. Where all my ID's will be local address only also afraid to use that IDs too. What is the best option can any one guide me.

FireFist1105
12-05-18, 15:42
If you share Hints and guide will be more helpful. Thanks in advance.

This is a young girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold.

AbhiGupta7
12-05-18, 20:16
Hi fellas,

I'm coming to chennai for some work and have a few hours at night. Staying at trident near the airport. Any chicks by any SP there?

LetsPlayReal
12-05-18, 20:49
How to figure out on loc whether it's legit or fake. Tips for safe mongering.

Sublime00
12-05-18, 21:12
Thanks for the links. I've used stayuncle in Delhi as well, they're good, however it turns out very expensive for multiple days.

On Oyo, there are only 2 options showing. To be honest, doesn't look very tempting. I'll keep those as a backup option.

Any other suggestions? I've been looking through makemytrip and booking. Com, but not able to figure out which are girl friendly.

In Delhi, most 3 star and above hotels are okay with girls coming to your room as long as they check in their ID. Never really had an issue, wondering if it's the same case in Chennai or are they more strict?

"https://www.oyorooms.com/chennai/hotels-in-chennai-deal-couple-local?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5rzm1emF3wIVDQQqCh1HAA07EAAYASAAEgLbTPD_BwE&ef_id=XAZEAQAAAP1YUMxc:20181204090821:s".

GiantLoverBoy
12-06-18, 01:55
Bangalore forum has GFE, do we have similar one in Chennai.

Member #4638
12-06-18, 03:30
You could check the one near to informationn-sys have seen couples staying there. Once the deed is done would be more than great full if you can share her digits will reciprocate surely once I get a new contact.

Can someone help with couple friendly Service apts in and around OMR / Medavakkam areas. Have an indie and looking for place to have fun. How good are couple friendly OYOs / Stayuncle.

Dered 1981
12-06-18, 06:03
This is a girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold. The blowjob and ball sucking from behind made me cum in her mouth fourth time since night.

Looks- 8/10.

Thai spa girl.

This is a very discreet and non-discussed spa located in a residential building ground floor in Velchar area. The owner of spa is local mla as per girls there. Girl is new to Chennai but very experienced in services. Fulfilled my fantasy of shower rimjob and BBJ two times. Cum on face was cherry on pie. Relaxing hard massage after extras was much needed relief.

Duration- 90 minutes.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

BBJ- 9/10 (as per Thai standards).

Expense- 1.5 k counter + 2 k.

Can you please let me know the place in terms of hints that would be really great I PMed you but your inbox was full (obviously) LOL.

Daxdaxter
12-06-18, 06:41
Hi guys,

I will be in Chennai next week. Can some one help me out with some girls or contacts.

SuperDuperHunt
12-06-18, 08:38
Dear All.

I been with Fishna on couple of occasion from ECR. Spa and I can say she does the best anal rimming job and pure value for money.

Zingza
12-06-18, 18:05
Don't try. No extras available. For good professional Massage go to Influence or Manthra Bali at Nung.

Zingza
12-06-18, 18:07
Dude,

You are always lucky.

Dear All.

I been with Fishna on couple of occasion from ECR. Spa and I can say she does the best anal rimming job and pure value for money.

Naveen1983
12-06-18, 18:28
I have been to Thailand (which is the best place for adult entertainment) however, while trying to explore similar options came across Uzbekistan. Taskent to be a good place to find Russian girls. With my initial research online I am not able to decide if it is worth the travel. Has any one traveled to Uzbekistan? Is it worth it? Any input will be of great help.

SummerFan
12-07-18, 02:35
Don't try. No extras available. For good professional Massage go to Influence or Manthra Bali at Nung.Thanks for the update bro. Which branch of W may I know?

FakeJack19
12-07-18, 03:02
Any hints on how to find this place? I tried LOC but hardly any Spa in ECR.

Dear All.

Virats
12-07-18, 17:38
Hello seniors,

I am in touch with a girl / housewife over email who is supposedly a doc. Found the contact on loc. Age 24 year. Name starts with A.

Any idea whether she is real and any good. She is writing really good English in email, also not asking for any advance payment. Looks genuine. Am planning to meet her this weekend. So please reply soon if anybody had any experience with her.

Dered 1981
12-07-18, 20:31
Hi all,

I don't know any one here I just wanted to ask Palang todu in the forum, and I didn't delete his reply so, I am asking for contacts and I don't have any.

Aadhi
12-08-18, 11:52
Even I saw the ad, not sure how genuine though, if you have tried let us know.

Hello seniors,

I am in touch with a girl / housewife over email who is supposedly a doc. Found the contact on loc. Age 24 year. Name starts with A.

Any idea whether she is real and any good. She is writing really good English in email, also not asking for any advance payment. Looks genuine. Am planning to meet her this weekend. So please reply soon if anybody had any experience with her.

Local Lion
12-08-18, 18:22
Not sure if its SCAM?

* No need to provide any details.If the club is Benze Vacations then its pucca fraud.

GoldenOracle
12-09-18, 03:58
Thanks to cumload bro who gave me the contact of nattukattai MILF P. Contacted thro whatsapp and she in turn asked if we could have threesome with another MILF be.

I was already in heaven and wanted to have immediately. But she was quick to reply that her husband is there as it was a Sunday and so she asked me to come on a Monday.

I quickly made the plans and shared my specific goldenshower fantasies with her which she readily agreed to offer. What more could I expect?

Then, Monday morning, I was restless and asked her for the location. She gave me. Took an Ola auto and reached the location only to realize that it was a residential apartment building with lots of families and kids.

I made some nervous steps, and ignored the old security guard in the building, rushed to the floor where she resided.

Firstly, both of them were not lookers at all. In fact, they can be best classified as house maids with great assets! (No offense to housemaid lovers!

MILF P was pretty aged, while MILF b had the best assets among the two. Both of them had a great attitude and at least made me feel at home with their warmth.

Immediately they both asked me to get inside the room and got undressed. After fulfilling my fantasies, we did some foreplay.

MILF P gave a professional BJ (Not CBJ! And asked me to do DATY!

Then, finished the deed and finally came in her mouth!

No fuss and no hassles. Handed over the money and there were no arguments or a push for tips, surprisingly!!

Will definitely try if I get MILF be along with someone else, as MILF P looks pretty aged (but had the best attitude).

Looks: 2/10.

Assets: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Value for Money: 10/10.

Total Damage: 3 K (for a threesome / BJ / CIM / Goldenshower fantasy) - unheard of price in any part of the world. If there are cheaper rates please do let me know.

Again, a warm hug and thanks to cumload bro!!

Yogi1201
12-09-18, 07:49
Any MP's providing FS in porur area? Appreciate your help on this!

Godman7
12-09-18, 12:03
Being a silent spectator- decided to subscribe.

Don't have a credit card.

Any alternate ways?

Almost 10 years into the heaven of sex.

Want to enjoy more.

MerryMan1
12-09-18, 13:18
I'm new to this forum. Can you please share this contact with me? I can help with one contact in Bangalore. Thanks so much.

Thanks to ISGian Sands007 - he gave the contact of Kai**sh Spa and on contacting them they diverted the contact of Spa closer to A2 B E. C. Are Road, Vettuvankeni.

I went at 2.30 pm and I had to wait as the girls were having lunch. Very secluded & remote place and very spacious too. I was in 2 mind about the 2.30 pm time as after lunch will it good to take extras like oral.

Suddenly 2 chicks paraded, a fair and a medium dark one. The medium dark one was average looking but curvaceous & looked submissive. I chose the busty dark one. Gave Rs. 2000- at the counter and took her to the room.

As soon as she came with the disposable I was just staring at her boobs while introducing myself to her and she noticed that and gave a kinky smile. Once she came and locked the door and look comfortable and ease. I said forgot the massage and I started romancing with her big & mighty boobs and after a while slowly she started to kiss my jhonny and my balls and I asked to stop it as it's too direct at first.

I climbed on her and boobs are like water melons I played with them, pinched and kissed and bit them and then I started riding the wet hole and then her expressions are like too natural and for sure those expressions are not fake they will in turn makes you on, and so the moaning..

MerryMan1
12-09-18, 13:22
Hi all,

In Chennai for 2 days. Staying at a star hotel in. Looking for some action, preferably outcall. Can someone please help?

As a new member, you will have my gratitude and some a contact if you are in Bangalore.

Zingza
12-09-18, 19:30
Try AXIS of HDFC virtual debit card.

Being a silent spectator- decided to subscribe.

Don't have a credit card.

Any alternate ways?

Almost 10 years into the heaven of sex.

Want to enjoy more.

VirtualMaskMan
12-09-18, 21:38
Hi mates,

I am coming back to India. I will start working from Chennai next year. Can you guys give any leads about mongering in Chennai. PM me Independent numbers. I will surely share you more aft 6 months time.

Singachola
12-10-18, 07:40
Bro,

This is my first report. Visited Spa in RK Salai Spa in 03rd floor of the Hotel. Booked Ms and. SI for 90 Minutes massage, after 45 minutes asked for Extras. She initially rejected and agreed for HJ and B2B.

Melons were huge but not to my taste. Asked for FS, she told Next Time. It was safe place.

On the way our saw a MILF in my taste. Planning to visit again this week to check MILF. Will post report after that.

The main highlight is the place. Safest.

Singachola
12-10-18, 07:43
Can you please share the digits of this contact.

Thanks to cumload bro who gave me the contact of nattukattai MILF P. Contacted thro whatsapp and she in turn asked if we could have threesome with another MILF be.

I was already in heaven and wanted to have immediately. But she was quick to reply that her husband is there as it was a Sunday and so she asked me to come on a Monday.

I quickly made the plans and shared my specific goldenshower fantasies with her which she readily agreed to offer. What more could I expect?

Then, Monday morning, I was restless and asked her for the location. She gave me. Took an Ola auto and reached the location only to realize that it was a residential apartment building with lots of families and kids.

I made some nervous steps, and ignored the old security guard in the building, rushed to the floor where she resided.

SexyRider
12-10-18, 12:02
Any help for new year appreciated. Would like to spend quality day with someone good. Planning to travel from Chennai to Pondy. Anyone who can accompany like that?

Please let me know.

Jam88
12-11-18, 01:05
Had a visit to the town last week. Checked the NB and found a deal on this spa in chpt. Now as I went through the FRs on Chennai forum, I am not sure whether this is the one you guys call it bat spa but it's name means a tree of narrow leaves and has branches in big brother nagar, injbkm, nugbkm, RA town and few more. So purchased a voucher and fixed the time in the evening.

On reaching the address, I found the spa to be in a heritage kind of bungalow. There was an NE girl on the desk. Redeemed the coupon and got a room assigned. Once ready, an NE therapist entered and the deed started. The massage was amazing as expected. There was no indication of extras until the last few minutes when she suddenly removed my cloth and to my amusement, started giving bum massage. And finally the question popped up. Went for the HJ and top access as well as a bit of B2B (without removing the bottom) for 2 k. She was clean and had nice big assets. So done the deed and cum after 10 min. She washed off my johnny, gave a fresh towel for bath and left.

Overall- 8/10.

Damages- 2499 for coupon + 2 k.

WIR- not sure, as I like to explore new places.

YoloPolo
12-11-18, 02:49
Wanted to try Ms P but due to unavailability got chance to try Ms G. Heartfelt thanks to Pethinde bro who has a big heart to help so many people.

Booked the room in my usual Pallikaranai place which is safe secure and costs just 1 k. Picked her up near Tharamani. Reached the place around 3. 30 pm. We chatted for about 30 minutes before undressing.

G is thin and her boobs are small but cute and her nipples are just delicious. Savoured her body with kisses and she is cooperative. Due to braces that she wears DFK was not possible but lip kissing was good. She is shy by nature but has good attitude. Not an initiator but once you set her into the groove will provide GFE.

Got her sufficiently wet with fingering G spot and clitoris. Then started her amazing BBBJ which sent me to heavens and made my dick throb with gallons of blood. She prefers missionary and so fucked her like an animal.

She is dark and really tall (5'11) and resembles Amala Paul and is upcoming cine artist. She has started getting offers in movies and is starring in short films. If you like tall. Slim - young girls then definitely taste this chick.

Spent quality time till 6 and then dropped her at her place. Overall a good experience after a long time. Looking to spend great time with someone this new year night. Please share quality GFE contacts.

Krish.

Banned
12-11-18, 10:29
Had to leave Chennai / India due to work. Just came back sometime ago. So decided to start back from the contacts which I had. The only number which were still in use were of Haseena's & Wst Mambalam SP Lath.

So will start with Aynvaram Haseena. Met her after a whole long year, good thing is she's still in business and the bad part is she is not like how she used to be before. Apart from her weight gain. Yup she is more fat now, no proper coordination. She used to love getting fingered but not anymore (A big turn off), no DFK. All excuses. So just finished the deed and left.

Damage 4 k.

Now some chicks from SP Lath. A couple hits, plenty of misses. All the FIR's are a minimum month old. So kindly bear with it.

FR1 - Shanti.

To me probably the next best girl to come from her den, next to Nisha. Short Andhra girl with light skin. Compared to pics she was a little fat, to me it didn't bother as long as good coordination is there. She is probably even GFE material if we had known the same language as she only knew Telugu. DFK was there, which is a turn on for me plus she let me finger fuck her which is a big plus for me. Gave BJ full of teases did her doggy and finished in miss.

Damage 4.3 k.

FR2 - Lavanya.

Another Andhra chick. Again communication Lag. The only thing she knows is that I came to do the deed and more or less coordinated on how I wanted things to be done. So went ahead and did.

Damage 4 k.

FR3 & FR4 - Anjali & Priya the worst. Probably the last time I went to this SP.

To start things, both were way more fat compared to their pics, in pics if they were 55+ but in reality both over 80+ . To me the biggest turn off is as soon as they come in and instantly undress and want me to go on. For some reason it just irks me and feels I don't want to do this anymore. So I decided to wrap up. For FR3 I at least tried to get involved but NO DFK no touching here and no touching there. Etc etc made me completely lose my mind and didn't finish the deed. Although I paid. And FR4 as soon as she came she just undressed and spread her legs and told me to finish. LOL Decided its a repeat of FR3 so just came out and said. This is not going to work anymore I at least need a small smile & Hi before we start anything. Didn't pay anything for that.

Local Lion
12-11-18, 12:12
Bro,

This is my first report. Visited Spa in RK Salai Spa in 03rd floor of the Hotel. Booked Ms and. SI for 90 Minutes massage, after 45 minutes asked for Extras. She initially rejected and agreed for HJ and B2B.

Melons were huge but not to my taste. Asked for FS, she told Next Time. It was safe place.

On the way our saw a MILF in my taste. Planning to visit again this week to check MILF. Will post report after that.

The main highlight is the place. Safest.Are you referring to the 3 star hotel which was renamed sometime back.

If yes who told you its the safest. To my knowledge that hotel had 3 LE raids in the last 2 years.

Rakesh A
12-11-18, 13:06
Bangalore forum has GFE, do we have similar one in Chennai.Bangalore GFE has no reviews to consider it legit, move on with indies, MP & SP.

Salspak
12-11-18, 16:02
Hi guys,

I am looking to get full service at any spa with a Thai tomorrow.

They should be clean, smooth, good looking with sizable boobs.

Do update. With details and damages.

Big help.

Dered 1981
12-11-18, 19:08
My PM is flooded with msgs, I don't know about the Yoga girl or the Thai MP.

RamboRajkumar
12-12-18, 07:15
Hi everyone. I am a new monger. I had seeked a SP near Thiruvanmiyur once as I stay there and didn't quite like the service. After reading through this forum understood I paid higher than normal rates too.

Alas, I find MP's cheaper. This is my yesterday's experience. Browsed through locanto and found some three four MP's around. Went to the one near L. Be road Mitsubishi showroom. They had 3 girls. All NI, fair, speak only Hindi and only little plump. Only one was free, took her service. Oil and powder was available. Choose oil. She massaged my back for 10 minutes and asked me to turn around. She then straight away started giving HJ to Johny. I said her to stop, made her to massage more, but then she wasn't interested. She was in a hurry to make my Johny go to sleep. I then said her I will pay her tips and asked her to strip fully. She obliged but with her panties on. No DFK, No BJ, so I sucked on her tits for 10 minutes. She was keen on finishing me off. So I lied down. My Johny was fully erect now. Finished the deed in 5 minutes, tipped her and left off. In the reception I said the guy that she didn't give a proper massage. He asked me to go inside again. I told him maybe next time give me a better one and left.

Shorter MP Report.

Place. Nearby Mitsubishi showroom, LB Road, secluded from street crowd.

Rooms. Small single COT types, not comfortable.

Choice of girls - 3 NI, all fair, Hindi speaking, with right amount of fat.

Rating- 3/10.3 just for her figure and tit sucking.

Damage- 1.5 k + .4 k tips.

WIR. Nope. No to Hindi birds.

Local Lion
12-12-18, 08:40
My PM is flooded with msgs, I don't know about the Yoga girl or the Thai MP.Why get flustered. Do a master delete. Simple.

Dered 1981
12-12-18, 09:57
I would really be happy if any one can send me Pm on location of Thai spa done by Thais.

Cukoo
12-12-18, 10:09
One of my SP shared these profiles. Share your reviews if anyone here already tried any one of them.

SuperDuperHunt
12-12-18, 10:45
Hi.

Surprised to find a chubby / doll type girl from Mumbai at SHC. Vettuvakani. She is voluptuous and a good talker.

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business.

Massage was namesake. It was all about her greed and my lust. So terms and commercials were very clear.

Nice face, medium built and with good assets and the best ass I could find in MP. Specially her boobs are worth mentioning.

I am not going into much details, but she was okay with everything and nothing to compliant. The time was well spent exploring her breast and make her grind on my dick like lap dance and various posturing. At the end it was a happy feeling with a quality product.

Score Card:

Face- 7/10 (little makeup which I do not prefer).

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Damage 2+2 k for 1 hour.

BigStreet
12-12-18, 10:49
Nice professional massage and steam bath with reasonable cost by newly opened avocado spa behind GRT hotel. Available coupon in Nearbuy.

Zingza
12-12-18, 15:07
Usually this spa discourages NB Coupon. Tried few times earlier.

Had a visit to the town last week. Checked the NB and found a deal on this spa in chpt. Now as I went through the FRs on Chennai forum, I am not sure whether this is the one you guys call it bat spa but it's name means a tree of narrow leaves and has branches in big brother nagar, injbkm, nugbkm, RA town and few more. So purchased a voucher and fixed the time in the evening.

On reaching the address, I found the spa to be in a heritage kind of bungalow. There was an NE girl on the desk. Redeemed the coupon and got a room assigned. Once ready, an NE therapist entered and the deed started. The massage was amazing as expected. There was no indication of extras until the last few minutes when she suddenly removed my cloth and to my amusement, started giving bum massage. And finally the question popped up. Went for the HJ and top access as well as a bit of B2B (without removing the bottom) for 2 k. She was clean and had nice big assets. So done the deed and cum after 10 min. She washed off my johnny, gave a fresh towel for bath and left.

Overall- 8/10.

Damages- 2499 for coupon + 2 k.

WIR- not sure, as I like to explore new places.

Zingza
12-12-18, 15:22
WOW. Thankyou for update. Shall try.

Hi.

Surprised to find a chubby / doll type girl from Mumbai at SHC. Vettuvakani. She is voluptuous and a good talker.

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business.

Massage was namesake. It was all about her greed and my lust. So terms and commercials were very clear.

Nice face, medium built and with good assets and the best ass I could find in MP. Specially her boobs are worth mentioning..

Local Lion
12-12-18, 16:36
Hi everyone. I am a new monger. I had seeked a SP near Thiruvanmiyur once as I stay there and didn't quite like the service. After reading through this forum understood I paid higher than normal rates too.

Alas, I find MP's cheaper. This is my yesterday's experience. Browsed through locanto and found some three four MP's around. Went to the one near L. Be road Mitsubishi showroom. They had 3 girls. All NI, fair, speak only Hindi and only little plump. Only one was free, took her service. Oil and powder was available. Choose oil. She massaged my back for 10 minutes and asked me to turn around. She then straight away started giving HJ to Johny. I said her to stop, made her to massage more, but then she wasn't interested. She was in a hurry to make my Johny go to sleep. I then said her I will pay her tips and asked her to strip fully. She obliged but with her panties on. No DFK, No BJ, so I sucked on her tits for 10 minutes. She was keen on finishing me off. So I lied down. My Johny was fully erect now. Finished the deed in 5 minutes, tipped her and left off. In the reception I said the guy that she didn't give a proper massage. He asked me to go inside again. I told him maybe next time give me a better one and left.

Shorter MP Report..Where exactly near the Mitsubishi showroom. Never knew there was one there for so long.

NomadicRomeo
12-12-18, 18:24
I'm in Chennai after real long & at a star hotel near Mount road. Been desperately trying to get a good fuck. None of the Locanto numbers are responding, save one SP who's quoting 10 k for 1 HR. I'll be very thankful for any digits. Can share digits of reliable indies in blr, if you need.

CoolKrish
12-12-18, 18:49
I had tried various therapist in SHC. But couldn't get FS. Is the new doll Mumbaiwala offers FS?

Shivaa6891
12-12-18, 19:56
My PM is flooded with msgs, I don't know about the Yoga girl or the Thai MP.Haha, not just you buddy. The gentleman who posted the original story doesn't know about the Yoga girl either.

I pinged him the day after he posted the FR and shared some contacts of mine as a good will. All this before I requested for the Yoga girl's contact.

Mr. Palangtodu (I still have no clue what the f** that means LOL) gave me some random number that's not in use and said that's her number. I couldn't reach that number at all. This gentleman maintained that she first went to Pondy and then went to Bangalore.

Tonight, all of a sudden this gentleman shared a pic and said that's the yoga girl he fucked. I'm attaching the conversation that followed for your reading pleasure.

Have a nice read, why'all. By the way he's scared of no one.[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

GiantLoverBoy
12-13-18, 01:18
Hi.

Surprised to find a chubby / doll type girl from Mumbai at SHC. Vettuvakani. She is voluptuous and a good talker..Any leads to the girl name.

NomadicRomeo
12-13-18, 02:15
I looking for hassle free girl friendly rooms for short stays like 2 to 3 hrs. Even though I'm from Chennai I never tried OYO and want to know how to use it within Chennai. Where all my ID's will be local address only also afraid to use that IDs too. What is the best option can any one guide me.Set aside your worries & book a convenient option on stayuncle. It's meant for the exact same purpose & is very safe. Only thing is that both of you have to furnish a govt. ID, which they'll keep a copy of. But that's a legitimate ask & nothing to worry about. Have used stay uncle on a couple of occasions & the experience was worry free.

DudeblesSu
12-13-18, 06:36
Hi,

I am a newbie to Chennai and will be staying 1 night and thinking to have GFE for the whole night.

All the SP"s are asking around 30 k for whole night? Not sure if that"s too much. I am ready to shell out that cash but not sure if that's geniune.

Any geniune contacts would be appreciated. In return will help with contacts in Hyderabad. Please PM me.

Singachola
12-13-18, 08:05
If you refer next to city center its not.

I am referring a hotel in the side of the RK salai Bridge.

Are you referring to the 3 star hotel which was renamed sometime back.

If yes who told you its the safest. To my knowledge that hotel had 3 LE raids in the last 2 years.

RamboRajkumar
12-13-18, 08:08
Where exactly near the Mitsubishi showroom. Never knew there was one there for so long.Take the left nearby the showroom that reads Balaraman street. Few hundred meters forward, you will find an office "Integrated Limited" to your right. Before that is a shady looking building with the gates opened leading to a path inside. The gate says, fourteen by eighteen. Straight into it, take the steps, first floor, right side, single door, titled "Health Spa".

I wouldn't recommend it though. If you do go kindly share your experience here.

RamboRajkumar
12-13-18, 08:10
I had tried various therapist in SHC. But couldn't get FS. Is the new doll Mumbaiwala offers FS?What's SHC?

Ravi234
12-13-18, 10:17
Hi,

I have few unsatisfied aunties contacts. If anyone have any msg me.

FunWizard
12-13-18, 18:59
Anyone know if they accept international credit card in bat spa?

Local Lion
12-13-18, 20:34
I had tried various therapist in SHC. But couldn't get FS. Is the new doll Mumbaiwala offers FS?Ya am a regular here as well. But no FS. But checked with the person who says new chick by name starting M offers it. Am trying this week.

Local Lion
12-13-18, 22:27
Hi,

I have few unsatisfied aunties contacts. If anyone have any msg me.PM me we can exchange. Can give you a MP or SP.

Audiq9091
12-14-18, 10:38
PM me, I will share in return.

Hi,

Zingza
12-14-18, 13:18
Health Care. The building name.

What's SHC?

Zingza
12-14-18, 13:25
They accept credit cards.

Anyone know if they accept international credit card in bat spa?

TruthTeller
12-14-18, 14:39
Hi,

I have few unsatisfied aunties contacts. If anyone have any msg me.Its pleasure you are PM the digits.

Thanks.

TruthTeller
12-14-18, 14:57
Hi all ISG forum people,

I am a silent reader of this form from past few years and really enjoyed the all the stories and information every time, last week I took the paid subscription to bang into the action. Anyone has any lead about service provider or birds can you please PM to my mailbox it will be really very helpful I I didn't monger for past two years.

FireFist1105
12-14-18, 15:13
Hi bro,

Need more guidance and info to find the location.

Dear All.

FireFist1105
12-14-18, 17:02
Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply. I'll update once I try.

Set aside your worries & book a convenient option on stayuncle. It's meant for the exact same purpose & is very safe. Only thing is that both of you have to furnish a govt. ID, which they'll keep a copy of. But that's a legitimate ask & nothing to worry about. Have used stay uncle on a couple of occasions & the experience was worry free.

CrazyBooz88
12-14-18, 17:36
So after a hiatus visited chennai last week. Fixed an Indie lets call her Mrs. K (and yes she was married with a kid) with a help of a friend. She turned at night to a star facility at GST road. I p[icked her up in the lobby and took her to the room. While booking I have asked for high floor with a overlook over city to enjoy the night view over the wine. Girl was a good company, and above average at other things. I don't want to go into other things.

She wasn't a great looker and have an average body, but she speaks good english as sheis an admin in some IT firm.

Except A level and CIM, rest on the menu. Had a good time.

P. S: Contact is not mine so please understand and don't bombard my inbox.

Thanks to Pethidine bro, for getting me connected within a shortest notice!

Preethamnair9
12-14-18, 18:35
Can you please share the digits of this contact to meCan you refer me and poss to give contact number? If possible how much you rate the physic.

Preethamnair9
12-14-18, 19:01
Always searching online on loc cost me a lot. Any please share some good contacts will try to help the same.

JackTheFreak
12-14-18, 19:06
Your PM is not active, as I tried to message you but couldn't. If you're not not a paid member yet. You should get that activated first.

Hi,

RockDon
12-14-18, 19:33
Ditto FR as multiple people have written before.

Was in Chennai for only few days and from recent reports in forum, saw multiple people praising Pethidine bro as a gem. And, turned out to be very much true. Wasn't having hope that I cud land with some good contact before I leave Chennai. But Pethidine responded instantly in middle of the night with Mrs. P's contact. Took 2 days to arrive at a mutually suitable time and finally was able to taste her today.

Other details remain same as everyone else's. One thing I liked was the girl knows how to ride. I did mish for a long time and was mentally patting my back for mastering the skill of doing it for long. Then thought of doing WOT and then finishing in doggy. What I didn't know was she was a killer rider. Finished me off with her amazing hip moments. Jhonny didn't stand a chance of putting up a fight against that and finished happily.

Damage. Same 4 k as quoted by multiple police.

WIR. Maybe when I'm in Chennai next time, unless there some other good GFE at affordable rates.

YoloPolo
12-15-18, 06:53
Hi all,

My friend in need of money urgently. She wants me to suggest decent people for threesome with herself and her friend. People who have a budget of 20 k please ping me to try. Experience will be top notch and GFE. Only genuine interested people contact me. Will share details.

Thanks,

Krish.

TruthTeller
12-15-18, 11:38
I am also looking for action very longtime. Can get a number. It's will great help for me.

Ditto FR as multiple people have written before.

Was in Chennai for only few days and from recent reports in forum, saw multiple people praising Pethidine bro as a gem. And, turned out to be very much true. Wasn't having hope that I cud land with some good contact before I leave Chennai. But Pethidine responded instantly in middle of the night with Mrs. P's contact. Took 2 days to arrive at a mutually suitable time and finally was able to taste her today.

Other details remain same as everyone else's. One thing I liked was the girl knows how to ride. I did mish for a long time and was mentally patting my back for mastering the skill of doing it for long. Then thought of doing WOT and then finishing in doggy. What I didn't know was she was a killer rider. Finished me off with her amazing hip moments. Jhonny didn't stand a chance of putting up a fight against that and finished happily.

Damage. Same 4 k as quoted by multiple police.

WIR. Maybe when I'm in Chennai next time, unless there some other good GFE at affordable rates.